Elia's Empowerment by SuperD
Summary:

A Song of Ice and Fire Fanfiction Spoilers(ish)

 

Princess Elia Martell, the forgotten wife of Prince Rhaegar Targaryen, discovers a great power and uses it to become a great force in the world. With many challenges to come Princess Elia must prove that she is Unbowed, Unbent, Unbroken.


Categories: Giantess, Adventure, Breasts, Body Exploration, Couples, Fantasy, Feet, Gentle, Incest, Lesbians, Maternal, New World Order Characters: None
Growth: Giga (1 mi. to 100 mi.)
Shrink: None
Size Roles: F/m
Warnings: Following story may contain inappropriate material for certain audiences
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 16 Completed: No Word count: 130964 Read: 89581 Published: March 01 2017 Updated: May 05 2017
Story Notes:

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.

I began this story 6 months ago on another website and I lost interest but now want to see how far I can keep it going, as well as putting a Giantess story on a Giantess website.

I hope fans of Game of Thrones/A Song of Ice and Fire enjoy this, as well as non fans. All reviews would be greatly appreciated.

1. Unbowed, Unbent, Unbroken by SuperD

2. To Do The Right Thing by SuperD

3. To Live and Love in Dorne by SuperD

4. Oh What A Night by SuperD

5. Night and Day by SuperD

6. The Lady Dragons by SuperD

7. Taming the Stag by SuperD

8. The Tower of Joy by SuperD

9. Big Night by SuperD

10. Hate and Love by SuperD

11. New Priorities by SuperD

12. Another New Priority by SuperD

13. Out in the Open by SuperD

14. Night Time by SuperD

15. Dealing with the Past and the Present by SuperD

16. A Good Day by SuperD

Unbowed, Unbent, Unbroken by SuperD

 

 

The end is coming, mused Princess Elia Martell; Targaryen, Elia reminded herself. Prince Rhaegar Targaryen may have perished from the crushing blow from Robert Baratheon’s Warhammer but Rhaegar was still her husband. I’ll be joining him soon in any case. The Princess had been barricaded into her bedchambers by four knights; these were the few remaining knights not currently being slaughtered by Lord Tywin Lannister’s army. Elia swaddled her babe around her arms; tears flowing down her face as she thought about her eldest child, Rhaenys will die alone. She pleaded, begged, demanded and challenged the honour and manliness of these knights into saving her daughter, possibly anywhere in the Red Keep and possibly dead right now, but all four knights repeated the King’s order: “We must not leave your sight until the Lannister’s are destroyed.”

Elia was distraught but unsurprised by the fact that each knight, each looking as different as the four seasons of the world and ranging from a youthful twenty to a masterly seventy, recited this command perfectly. Aerys will burn them if they don’t follow his command to the letter. Then Elia gave a bitter bark of a laugh. More like Tywin will burn Aerys now or sell him to the Usurper. Elia knew that there protection was futile; four knights had no chance of anything other than to be quickly massacred by a fresh organised army. And then there is me.

Elia had no illusions that Robert would claim the throne, and under even less illusions that Robert knew that his reign would be more secure if Rhaegar’s heirs were dead. Dead children cannot fight back. She had no idea if her brothers, the cautious Prince Doran or the bold Prince Oberyn, would even be riding North to King’s Landing after her husband’s defeat and death. A high proportion of Dorne’s army had marched to the Trident with her husband and they were slaughtered, defeated and most likely bent the knee to Robert already. Word might not have even reached Doran yet that Robert was closing in on the Capital. But Lord Robert is not my primary concern.

To most men, having a sister of a Great Lord as a hostage would be a wonderful opportunity. But then again Lord Tywin is not most men. Aerys picked Elia over Cersei Lannister to marry his son Rhaegar and to carry his heirs, and Lord Tywin had never forgiven the King for that slight. And we all know what Tywin does to women that had slighted him. Lord Tywin publically humiliated his father’s mistress after Lord Tytos’ death for parading herself in his mother’s jewels. The poor woman was paraded around Lannisport naked immediately after Tytos’ death and was exiled in disgrace. And Tywin did that to someone his father loved; we all know what Tywin does to those that are standing in his way. Elia then instinctively heard the tune of ‘Rains of Castamere’ in her head. I’m not long for this world, I wonder if the bards will sing songs of my no doubt horrific demise.

Elia briefly imagined the horrible things the Lannister’s will do to her. Images of blood, tears and gore flooded through her mind. It will be violent but quick; Tywin is not one to waste time. No doubt Tywin had cutthroats who would cut her in half without a second thought. Brutes were ten a penny in Westeros and nobody had more pennies in Westeros than Tywin Lannister. More images of horror, violence and degradation swept through her mind.

Elia could not deal with what was happening and quickly she imagined her two brothers in happier times. Elia could see proud Doran Martell humouring his younger brother, the bold and dashing Prince Oberyn after another misadventure. Elia would give almost anything to just see her brothers one more time before the end. Elia loved both of her brothers with all of her heart and she took small comfort in the fact that they loved her in kind. The war may be lost but they will plant the seeds for the next one. Neither brother would take this lying down and with other Targaryen’s scattered in the winds, all it would take was Doran paying a few thousand sellsword’s to invade as well as betrothing his young daughter the Princess Arianne to Prince Viserys and the next great war would begin. Doran was patient and calculating, he will bide his time until Robert becomes complacent and then even more thousands of men, women and children will die in horrific ways. Elia was infinitely saddened by that thought, many thousands of people had already died because her husband ran off with the Stark girl, and Elia did not want innocent’s blood on her hands.

Elia knew her death will change her brothers’ lives for the worse, but no doubt it will hit Oberyn the hardest. My dear Oberyn. It still surprised Elia that the sweet mature worldly Oberyn who made her laugh and feel loved during her many illnesses as a child was the feared and decadent Red Viper. The Red Viper feared no man and he would not be satisfied until he had Robert Baratheon’s head on a spike. Elia knew for a fact that Oberyn would rage and scheme to avenge her. He will make himself miserable his whole life. As much as she hated Lord Tywin, she did not want her brother’s life to be dominated by hate. Most of all she wished she told Oberyn the truth, that he was the only man she could ever truly love. Would that I had the courage to confess it loudly and proudly, befitting a child of Dorne. Oberyn always told her that things would be alright and gave her a big hug afterwards. Elia could only dream that would happen again.

 

Elia sensed that the drawbridge keeping the Castle safe would be scaled at any moment, and as she contemplated the emptiness of her life leading up to her family’s inevitable slaughter she spied a glowing red ring from the table of her bedchamber. Elia was stunned into seeing such a fantastical scene in the middle of an all too real slaughter. Have I gone mad? Elia had to compose herself, but she remembered that this ring was given to her by her mother during her wedding on Dragonstone. Her mother whispered that this ring was given to her by a sailor seeking her favour after supposedly returning from the Dooms of Valyria but definitely on the gallows after a drunken brawl went bad in the streets of Sunspear. Whether her mother truly believed that this man ever saw the scorched ruins of the Dragonlord’s Freehold is debatable, the Valyrian Steel that the ring was made of was not debatable however, with its wonderful array of Rubies, Gold, Emeralds and Sapphires to complement the rare Valyrian Steel. It was more beautiful than any ring either woman ever saw and this prize allowed the sailor to leave Sunspear alive.

The Ring was glowing stronger as she was getting nearer to the table, and by the time she put it on, a stream of bright red light had clouded her mind. A strange chorus of an even stranger language was being sung by a chorus of angelic voices. It was definitely not the tongue of Old Valyria, Elia surmised as her Maester had taught her a passable amount of High Valyrian during her childhood. Elia couldn’t truly understand what the chorus was singing about but it felt like they were singing: “Help, Help, You need Help.” At that Elia was stunned to see that the ring had actually melted into her finger and Elia suddenly felt incredible. Power was oozing through her veins and all Elia could do was smile.

Elia’s tears were gone. Her beautiful face became calm and serene; despite the improvised barricade separating her room from the enemy hoard was beginning to be pounded into. Elia took a deep breath and commanded to the voices singing to her: “Give me the power to live, save my children and for my family to marvel as my enemies quiver in fear. Give me the true power of the Gods.”

The knights looked at her like she had become mad from the horrors outside, but Elia didn’t heed them as an even greater feeling of power surged through her body.

Elia’s elaborate dress grew tight and then tighter as she noticed her limbs began to actually grow longer. The knights around her had forgotten about the door and stared agape at the incredible scene in front of them. The Princess who was significantly shorter than any of the knights around her, had begun to grow taller than any of the men in the room. Her robes ripped off from her body and her large olive coloured breasts hung proudly over the knights as she ascended to become over nine feet tall. Elia could not even begin to describe how good this felt. There was no pain only an even greater exponential feeling of power.

Despite the euphoria of the magnificent feeling of her growth, Elia noticed that her babe, Prince Aegon was not growing with her and as she noticed the ever so smaller babe in her arms she cried to one of the knights: “Take Aegon!”

One knight was bold enough to take Aegon from her continuously growing limbs. As the babe left her arms, Elia’s growth had begun to accelerate.

Elia’s growth sped up and within moments her head had reached the ceiling of her high bedchambers, she had grown fifteen feet and from one look of the tiny knights Elia cooed as her protectors reminded her of Rhaenys’ toys. Elia knew right there that she would never need another man’s protection ever again.

The barricade had burst open and the Lannister soldiers decked in their blood red armour took one look at the growing princess, and in her euphoric ecstasy Elia gave one look of sharp defiance back at the soldiers, and smirked. Elia roared a mocking laugh at the thoughts those peons could do anything to harm her and they then all ran back down the stairs in complete panic and horror at the fantastical sight in front of them.

This is Heaven, Elia thought as she began making strides which were so strong that they actually had burst through the floor beneath her, and the sheer force made Elia beam with joy.

Elia was rising even quicker and within moments she was at least fifty feet tall as she burst through the castle tower and saw the glorious light outside the tower and into the burning city. Elia was heartbroken as she saw the horrors and injustice occurring all around her. Thousands upon thousands of people were being murdered, raped as well as their homes burning to the ground. Robert’s Rebellion had already decimated Westeros; Elia would not allow this evil to continue now. Elia was used to seeing the city from a great height but now she was the great height. I will be the great force for good in this world; I will be the peacemaker Westeros needs.

Elia saw that Kings Landing was being sacked and knew that there was no more time to waste. She picked up the knights, each of them staring through the crater sized hole in the tower at her gigantic nudeness. The birth of two royal children had not diminished her natural beauty, and Elia could not help but smirk as her ginormous pussy loomed over the knights. Bet they never thought that Princess Elia's womanhood would dwarf them. Her pubic hair looked like a huge tangled garden that grew ever so wilder as her height speed up. Elia knelt down at the knights and told them softly: “Get on my hand.”

Despite trepidation the knights did as she asked, with Prince Aegon in toll in a knights’ muscular arms, and they all climbed onto Elia’s hand and soared through the air as she slowly stood back up, marvelled at seeing all of the city from her incredible vantage point and all Elia could say was: “I am a Giantess.”

Elia looked down through the castle and saw from a miniscule window, her daughter, Princess Rhaenys, being dragged out from under her father’s bed. Rhaenys was screaming and her face red from tears. In her rage Elia grew again and reached five hundred feet, and Elia immediately opened up the roof of Rhaegar’s bedchamber with her free hand, her incredibly large face blotted out all light in Rhaegar’s bedchamber and she roared at the red caped gnat: “LEAVE MY DAUGHTER ALONE!!!”

The Lannister man at arms collapsed on the ground crying in hysteria, as Elia gently picked up the bed her daughter was hiding under with preposterous ease; it weighed seemingly nothing to her. Elia looked down at her tiny daughter and all she could do was to sigh in relief that Rhaenys was unhurt and that she was not too late. Elia noticed that Rhaenys was staring up at her gigantic mother and her tears had immediately dried up. Elia’s heart was beating like a smith hammering a sword into shape, her family were all alive and Elia’s heart flipped in joy as Rhaenys smiled lovingly at her. Rhaenys’ childish face turned into a mirror of awe and wonderment and she quickly began to laugh at the incredible sight of her gigantic mother. Elia gently laughed back with her precious daughter, moved her hand down and softly whispered as quietly as she could muster: “Climb up my hand my sweet Rhaenys.”

Rhaenys did just that and Elia softly rose up until she was at full size. She stared intently at her daughter, extremely relieved at her safety, as well as the fact that through this miracle she was able to save both of her children, the true joys of her life. Elia gave a soft smile to her incredibly small daughter and whispered softly: “I will never let them hurt you again.”

Rhaenys began to talk, so Elia moved her ear closer to Rhaenys and heard Rhaenys say in a giddy, breathless childish voice: “I love you Mamma.”

Elia’s heart fluttered inside her and as she began to choke up Elia replied back: “I love you with all of my heart.”

Elia was so relieved that no matter what will happen, Rhaenys loved her and will always love her. Rhaenys was too sweet and innocent to not feel anything other than love to her mother. I truly do not care if others see me as a monster and a freak, Rhaenys loves me.

Elia put Rhaenys softly on the same hand as Prince Aegon and the Knights and the first thing Rhaenys did as she got there was to give her baby brother a big hug. All Elia could do was to smile peacefully. My family lives and we will get past this, I know it.

As Elia began to compose herself, she stared towards the city, and saw what must have been the Rebels by the gates of the city. Elia felt rage but realised that the safety of her children was paramount so she walked over to the gates of the city. She had begun to grow again and quickly doubled her height. By now she noticed the looters, the soldiers, the knights, the innocent and the evil staring up at her. She did not want her children to see her nakedness but as long as they were on her hand they would not see anything they should not. The other people in the city she could not care less about if they saw her nakedness. Elia tried to move out of the city, but as she began to move she spied a group of Lannister soldiers running out of the Keep. Rage returned to Elia, all the little soldiers had contributed to the burning rubble that was King’s Landing and tried to execute herself and her family. But Elia saw Rhaenys looking at the tiny red-caped men not with anger but with fear. One of those red caped brutes almost killed her. Rhaenys looked petrified of them despite being hundreds of feet above them in the air. Elia gasped softly at how frightened Rhaenys was of them and then rage returned even stronger than before. Elia did not ever want to see that look on Rhaenys’ face ever again. I will show her how puny those fools truly are to me now. Elia looked at Rhaenys and softly murmured to her special little Princess: “Do not worry Rhaenys Mamma will show these brutish vile betrayers who is truly in charge here.”

Rhaenys looked at Elia with great hope on her face. She believes in me. Elia smiled sweetly at her daughter to gently reassure her and then she turned her head softly from her daughter’s face to the red caped brutes’ way down below at her feet and grimaced at the traitors with righteous fury.

“STAY PUT!!!” Elia roared to the tiny soldiers far below the ground.

The tiny soldiers were too petrified to do anything but stand perfectly still. Elia smiled proudly as the puny men obeyed her without question. Elia looked back at her hand and though the four knights were in awe of Elia’s power, all Rhaenys could do was smile softly at her Giant Mother. It worked.

“See Rhaenys, I said that I will never let them hurt you again and they will never do so again.” Elia said reassuringly to her precious little daughter and Rhaenys smiled appreciatively back to her, true love and trust etched on her innocent sweet face. Elia looked down at the petrified soldiers and though Elia wondered how they would feel if she crushed them with her soft feet, she did not want to ruin the sweet moment. Elia wanted everyone to look at her like Rhaenys was now. Rhaenys’ soft smile was melting Elia’s heart and Elia was very careful but she could not resist. She moved her massive face in closer to Rhaenys, Elia smiled as Rhaenys saw what Elia was doing and she leant in herself and gave Elia a kiss on the lips. Despite the extreme size difference Elia felt so comforted by Rhaenys presence and she felt whole again.

“I love you being a giant Mamma.” Rhaenys said with soft laughter and a huge childish smile beamed from her lips.

“I love being a Giant sweetie.” Was all Elia could say in reply. I love being a Giantess and I cannot wait for everyone in this world to know that too.

 

By now pandemonium hit the streets of the Capital as everyone was in a complete panic trying to run through the packed city attempting to escape from the towering Princess. Elia began to grow again and she rose and rose, soaring high above the clouds. Elia was in awe at the serenity of the skies and how far she could see over. This is what it must have felt like flying through the air on a Dragon. Then she corrected herself. I am not a Dragon. I am something more. Elia continued her ascent until she reached over six thousand feet tall. Elia saw the Narrow Sea and the lands around her, as if she had stepped on a Maester’s painstakingly made map. I must be at least a mile tall now. Wow.

Despite her obvious awe shown from her parting lips, Elia was very careful not to step on anyone, even Lannister’s, as well as making sure her children and their protectors remained on her hand, luckily as she grew they drifted ever closer to the centre of her hand. Her children and the Knights on her hand looked like tiny dots to her now. Elia stepped out of the City walls, careful for her ever so looming feet not crushing anyone or anything. Elia peered down at those in King’s Landing from her vast height and she commanded: “LISTEN TO ME!!!”

Everyone, enemy and friend had stopped their chaotic scrambling and stared intently at the royal Giantess. Elia had a look of pride at the sudden silence and a smirk rose from her lips. Despite her nakedness, she heard no voice of protest from the insect like dwellers of the city. Elia cleared her throat, leaned over to her people as her marvellous breasts loomed over the sky and hid the light like an eclipse and she then announced: “PEOPLE OF KING’S LANDING, A GREAT INJUSTICE HAS BEEN OCCURRED BY THE TREACHEROUS LANNISTER’S. I AM A PEACEFUL WOMAN AND WANT TO RESTORE THIS BURNING CITY TO GREATNESS AND ALLOW ITS PEOPLE TO LIVE IN PEACE AND PROSPERITY.”

Elia noticed that the terrified citizens had begun to look less fearful and even heard a few isolated cheers as she leaned closer at her people. Elia cooed at the cheer and rose up and edged closer to the ruins of the Red Keep, willing to get down to business. “WHERE IS KING AERYS? I WISH TO SPEAK TO HIM.”

Elia moved her hand over the ceiling of the throne room, gently moved the ceiling and squinted at the floor as she noticed a very small bearded man with miniscule blood marks, looking like an ant slaughtered in battle. She realised the King was dead but saw neither witnesses nor the killer either. They murdered him. Elia felt no grief. Aerys allowed his Queen and their youngest Prince Viserys to flee to Dragonstone after Rhaegar’s death but not Elia or her children for fears of Dorne betraying the crown. Elia’s face contorted to anger and began to grow again. The panic stricken people began running again as Elia quickly but safely crept back out of the City to avoid crushing the people with her ever so growing feet. Elia stood back up after the growth stopped and announced: “KING AERYS IS DEAD. BY ROYAL PRECEDENT MY SON AEGON IS KING.”

Elia noticed a strange confusion as she strained her eyes at the people who once again stared up at her. She realised that she must have doubled in size during her growth and thought: They cannot believe I would hand power to my son. Aegon, as well as being a babe, was as small as his subjects but Elia didn’t care, she loved her children with all her heart, no matter how small they were to her. Elia began to speak again, but focused primarily on Robert’s troops and the Lannister betrayers: “THE WAR IS OVER, I WILL ACCEPT AN HONOURABLE SURRENDER FROM THE LORDS BARATHEON, STARK, TULLY AND ARRYN. HOWEVER LORD TYWIN…”

Elia stared at the ground of the Lannister’s trying to be inconspicuous by the ruins of the Red Keep. Elia allowed herself a spiteful smile. “IF LORD TYWIN IS NOT BROUGHT TO ME NOW, I WILL EXECUTE ALL LANNISTER SOLDIERS WITH MY GIGANTIC AND EVER SO FINE FEET, IF I MAY SAY SO MYSELF, LIKE MERE BUGS.”

Elia began to laugh, but not too hard as she was always mindful of her children on her hand. Elia leaned back down and allowed herself an even bigger smile as she noticed a gang of tiny people dragging a single tiny man as a few of them feebly tried in vain to protect him. Lord Tywin has lost all his power. Quickly they dragged him close as she reached her hand out and picked Lord Tywin up with her free hand. Picking up her enemy amused Elia to a great extent and she smiled as she squinted closer and closer until it was recognisably Lord Tywin Lannister, the Warden of the West, the former Hand of the King, the richest Lord in Westeros and now her prisoner.

“UNBOWED, UNBENT, UNBROKEN, LORD TYWIN. BUT FUNNY I CANNOT HEAR YOU ROAR.” Tywin looked furious as Elia began to laugh at her captured enemy. Despite her newfound power, Elia has and always will be a Martell of Dorne and was immensely proud of it. Her family’s motto rolled off of her immense tongue even now. Gods I hope Oberyn and Doran can see and hear this. Elia could not wait to show her brothers her newfound power but then a troubling thought emerged. Elia did not want to accidentally confuse her delightful children with the vile Tywin Lannister due to the now almost indistinguishable size difference between them and frankly they did not need to see what she will do to Tywin Lannister. Elia began taking a few steps out of the city as she deposited her children a safe distance from the capital. She dropped her hand to the floor and let her children and the knights off her hand; she dropped her colossal head next to her daughter and as it loomed over her entirely Elia marvelled as Rhaenys did not even so much as flinch. Gods she is such a sweet brave girl. Elia whispered to Rhaenys: “Mamma needs to deal with a few things, stay here with these fine Knights and please do not look at Mamma's nakedness, only my face please.”

Elia scooted her ear to the ground as her daughter replied softly: “Yes Mamma.”

Elia briefly softened from her anger because of her daughter’s love and acceptance of her newfound power and height. She is my little angel. Gods I hope she will never see me as anything other than her loving protector.

 

Elia stepped a few paces forward after her peaceful thoughts and stared at the prisoner on her hand. “NOW THAT THE ACTUAL IMPORTANT THINGS LIKE PROTECTING MY CHILDREN ARE OUT OF THE WAY, NOW I CAN DEAL WITH YOU.”

Elia struggled even straining to seeing the finer details of such tiny people but she could tell that Lord Tywin was attempting to muster as much dignity as he can. As if I give a shit about that now.

“NOW LORD TYWIN, UNLIKE YOU, I AM NOT A MONSTER. I WILL NOT DECIMATE THE WESTERLANDS AS LONG AS YOUR HEIR BENDS THE KNEE.” Tywin must have been mouthing something but the Giantess would not dignify him by listening.

“YOUR SON TYRION MUST BEND THE KNEE AND I WILL NOT CRUSH HOUSE LANNISTER. LITERALLY AS YOU CAN NO DOUBT IMAGINE.” Elia stared down at her luscious feet and she remembered visiting Casterly Rock years ago. I can only imagine how it would feel to crush the famous castle into rubble.

“YOU HOWEVER…” Elia paused; a smirk appeared over her magnificent face.

“I WILL DESTROY YOU, I WILL MAKE YOU KISS MY FEET, I WILL SHOVE YOU UP MY ASSHOLE WHERE YOU BELONG, AND YOU WILL BECOME NOTHING BUT MY PLAYTHING.”

Lord Tywin reduced to such nothingness make Elia smile, to prove this newfound status Elia had a wicked thought. “LORD TYWIN YOU WILL MOVE IN TO YOUR NEW HOME.”

Elia giggled as she stuck Lord Tywin in her puckering Asshole, she deposited him legs first and had him stuck there. The crush should have killed him, but she felt that Tywin was still alive wriggling around in complete agony and humiliation. Had the Ring given me more powers than I realised? Elia nonetheless giggled and kept moaning: “STOP TICKLING ME!!!”

As much fun as Elia was having in destroying the image of Tywin Lannister as a ‘high born’ ruler, she also did not want to appear wicked to the citizens of King’s Landing so she went back to the outposts of the City. I need to show mercy to the others. Elia drew back to the City Walls and as she towered over her audience she announced: “LORD TYWIN IS THE EXCEPTION TO THE RULE. I WILL NEVER HARM THE INNOCENT OR THOSE LOYAL TO THE THRONE. I SOLEMLY SWEAR TO THE OLD GODS AND THE NEW THAT I WILL NEVER HARM LYANNA STARK EITHER. I WISH TO BEGIN THE NEGOTIATIONS WITH THE REBELS AT ONCE, MAY THEIR LEADER WALK TO ME.”

Elia began to think about the future, she would eventually have to confront Lyanna Stark. What would she say? What would she do? She had just given her word not to harm her, but that does not mean she would love her either. I should give her to her brother most like or to Lord Robert. Let them both suffer each other. Lord Robert was another she needed to deal with. Should I kill my husband’s killer? It would be expected, he was a rebel after all. But she offered him the chance to surrender as well, and Elia cannot imagine anyone rebelling against her son’s rule now. A sign of peace may be more beneficial than an act of spite. Queen Rhaella may disagree, but she was safely in Dragonstone dealing with her pregnancy. The Gods giveth and the Gods taketh away.

Thinking of her own spite, as much as she hated Lord Tywin, Elia thought how Ser Jaime Lannister would take his father’s punishment; Ser Jaime will take this terribly, but he is a Kingsguard. Ser Jaime was young, callow, and arrogant; but he swore to marry no wife, father no children or hold any land in order to live his life for the King, and that commitment should never be forgotten or taken for granted. Elia did note that he did fail Aerys as he was murdered in the slaughter. Ser Jaime will be allowed to bring some honour back to the name Lannister, and possibly reduce Tywin’s agony if he remains loyal to his King. If he tries anything with Aegon or Rhaenys though, Casterly Rock will be crushed to the ground. Elia was a humongous Giantess now but a tiny betrayer could still do great harm to her children if they got lucky. They would not dare now though. Elia then remembered Rhaenys’ look of pure love and trust as she picked her up from Rhaegar’s bedchambers. Nobody will ever hurt her again.

Elia’s pondering of the future was cut short as while she looked over to the gates of the city, still intact somehow, she noticed a lone man walking slowly towards her. A brave man. Elia stood perfectly straight, all two miles of her glorious frame stood proudly like a mountain; her olive skin gleamed through by the heavy rays of the sun, her long brown hair floating over the sky like rays of sunshine itself, and her ginormous breasts arched over like a relic of the divine. By the time this solitary man had reached her toes she began to bend down and put her hand on the ground and saw the man climbing up her nail to reach her finger. Elia slowly rose as she cupped her hands to protect him, and lodged him into her left ear. After some time Elia whispered: “And who is it I am speaking with?”

To Do The Right Thing by SuperD
Author's Notes:

Thanks for the reviews for Chapter 1. It really means a lot, hope people enjoy Chapter 2.

 

 

Elia asked the question and was trying to block out everything else from her mind in order to make sure that she could hear the tiny man in her ear. Despite this however all Elia could see was the small city and all of its inhabitants paying all of their collective attention on the Giantess. Elia could sense many hundreds of thousands of people, men and women, young and old, lord and peasant all staring up at her. Suddenly Elia felt self-conscious. I must look ridiculous. It was not her extreme height, or her nudity that affected her. Elia enjoyed showing off both. It was the fact she was holding her hand over her ear like a person plagued with a horrific headache. But Elia just shrugged that thought off. I must do what I need to in order to communicate with the tiny people.

At that thought the miniscule man in Elia’s humongous ear answered as loudly as he could: “Lord Eddard Stark, my Princess; the Lord of Winterfell and Warden of the North.”

Elia briefly softened at the name and briefly mused at the past. Before Elia could command Great Lord’s to march literally to her humongous feet, she had met young Eddard Stark during the Tourney of Harrenhall. And Lyanna, and Brandon as well. Eddard Stark was a quiet and sweet lad who looked like he was heading to his first battle during the great dance; Elia remembered being amused as she witnessed his flustered attempts at asking great ladies to share a dance with him. Elia remembered Lord Eddard being so nervous that he resorted to asking his older brother to ask Lady Ashara to allow him the honour of a dance with her. The dance itself was so sweet to watch and though Ned’s movement lacked any genuine sense of rhythm, the lad was clearly trying his best and he treated Ashara like the noble lady she truly was. Elia smirked as she remembered Eddard blushing like a maid after Ashara thanked him for the honour of dancing with her, whilst Brandon and Lord Robert were watching on with barely suppressed fits of laughter. How the times change. Elia was stunned to think that within three years that very same sweet boy grew into a powerful warrior and renowned leader of men. Elia could not think so softly of his siblings however, Lyanna Stark had stolen the heart of her husband, and Brandon stole the maidenhead of Ashara during that cursed tourney. No one will ever hurt her again now. After a lifetime of being sickly and delicate, Princess Elia could not wait to show her family and friends in Dorne her newfound power and monolithic size.

Elia held her hand over her ear in order to stop young Eddard Stark from falling to his death. As Elia was straightening her head she marvelled at the surrounding country, so far away she could see, Elia could even see the red wastes of her beloved homeland Dorne, and she gave a sweet smile to that blessed place. She wondered how many people in Westeros could see her at this very moment; she wondered if Oberyn and Doran are looking at her now. No doubt they will be wondering what in the Seven Hells had just happened. Elia could not wait to see Oberyn again and laugh at his japes and exploits. But will he still love me? Rhaenys’ warm smile when she picked her up from the ruins of the Red Keep were fresh in Elia’s mind and it warmed Elia’s heart to know that to Rhaenys she was always going to be her loving mother, but would Oberyn share that same smile for her? Or would he cower in fear instead? Could Oberyn even cower? Elia truly hoped not, Oberyn was a sweet charming man whose smile warmed her heart and Elia could not wait to look upon it again. But Elia secretly fearful that Oberyn would not give her the same sweet smile he always gave her and everything would change in their relationship, one that was so close in childhood. But everything has now changed forever for me. Elia Martell was now two miles tall and though she had already accepted and embraced the incredible power that she has been given, Elia knew that there might be sacrifices from that power. I will cross that bridge when it comes; I got a war to end here first.

“LORD STARK, I AM AWARE THAT YOUR FAMILY WAS RIPPED APART BY AERYS, I AM TRULY SORRY FOR YOUR LOSSES. I WILL REUNITE YOU WITH YOUR SISTER WHEN I LEARN OF HER WHEREABOUTS.” Elia announced with great sincerity.

Elia heard Ned Stark’s sigh of relief. It sounded like music to her ears. He trusts me, this can hopefully end well. Elia continued onwards: “IF YOU AND THE OTHER HIGH LORD’S SURRENDER RIGHT NOW I WILL PARDON YOU ALL. I JUST NEED TO ASK A QUESTION.”

Elia felt calm as she announced her commands, she was getting used to being genuinely listened to now. Elia looked back towards the city and she could feel the awed hush from everyone watching her. No longer am I just merely Rhaegar’s frail sickly wife or a powerless Princess. Elia’s thoughts were further confirmed when Lord Stark meekly replied: “Anything my Princess.”

Elia allowed herself a smile. She knew that the people of King’s Landing were listening to her every word and watched her every action and no doubt will for every single decision she will make for the rest of her life. There is and can never be any true privacy anymore. Elia knew she could never hide her true intentions under concealed council meetings or through elaborate plots; every action she would make would be and had to be transparent to everyone in Westeros. I need to set an example to my people. A calm leader is more respected than a mad dog. “WHERE IS LORD ROBERT?”

Elia heard a gulp; she knew Robert Baratheon killed her husband during the heat of battle. What she would do to Robert she herself could not say, she hated him but realised that he was as wronged as she was when Rhaegar stole Lady Lyanna away from him. Elia’s thoughts evaporated when Lord Stark answered, “He took a wound at the Trident, and he commanded me to take the city.”

Didn’t expect me to fight back did you Stark? The Giantess thought bitterly, but she had won the war and allowed herself another smug smile and instead asked: “DID LORD ROBERT COMMAND LORD TYWIN TO MURDER ME AND MINE AS WELL?”

Lord Eddard immediately answered, “No. Lord Tywin acted on his own initiative; Robert had nothing to do with the…”

Eddard began to pause, He is afraid of me. Well and good, a frightened lord is a compliant lord. “SLAUGHTER?” suggested the Princess.

“Yes” answered Lord Eddard apprehensively.

Princess Elia had heard tales of Ned Stark’s restraint, of his honour. Rumour had it that Lord Eddard Stark himself had personally pleaded for Ser Barristan Selmy’s life to Lord Robert Baratheon after the battle whilst other Lord’s suggested a quick unceremonious end for the legendary warrior. Shame my Uncle was not in a position for mercy. Elia remembered her Uncle Lewyn’s look of disappointment in the throne room when King Aerys commanded him to march the Dornish army to the Trident and leave his family’s side. Aerys even spitefully mentioned in front of the entire court that to a Kingsguard his family is irrelevant; all that mattered was the King’s safety. Lewyn seethed at that but he accepted his duties regardless. No doubt Ned Stark would have vouched for Prince Lewyn if he had survived the battle. Still, would Stark have been as quick to protect me and mine? Knights kept their honour around other knights, but inconvenient women and children were another matter entirely. It was impossible to know for sure now what Stark would have done if he and his men had got to her first, and Elia knew that in reality Stark and his rebels were too far away to prevent Tywin’s sack from occurring anyway. Thank the Gods I no longer need to be subjected to the mercies of others.

Lord Stark would have opportunities to prove his honour to her, but before he can, Elia was taught from her mother and from Prince Doran that a healthy level of mistrust was needed in a Princess. Too much though and I’ll end up sour and spiteful like Aerys was. Elia remembered the insults, the stares, the random intervals of foreboding laughter, but most of all Elia remembered seeing Queen Rhaella’s injured and abused body the day after Aerys burned a body in front of his court. The vile monster got his pleasure from seeing other’s burn to their deaths. The Faith do not consider a man forcibly taking his wife as rape, but what Aerys did to Rhaella during that night was rape; there was no way the dignified Rhaella would consent to be brutalised by a madman. I am not going to let that horror be accepted anymore. Elia was going to have a stern discussion with the Faith at a convenient time and discuss some very necessary reforms that needed to be implemented. I am sure the faith will listen to the suggestions of a Giantess, no doubt they could even say this growth of mine was the Seven’s will. Nothing like this had ever happened before and it was now a time of infinite possibilities.

The possibilities for good though? The sudden thought flashed inside Elia’s mind and suddenly all she could imagine was the spiteful dishevelled broken thing that was once King Aerys. As much as Elia loved her newfound size and power, she knew she could not abuse the power and become the monster that Aerys was. Aerys would have crushed everyone and everything to the ground already if he was the one to grow. The thought sobered Elia, chills ran through her veins. Thank the Seven it was not him. Tywin needed to be punished but I cannot use my powers for evil. Elia took a deep breath and reminded herself that she was in control. I am not Aerys. I am nothing like Aerys. I will not become Aerys.


Princess Elia mood had blackened from these disturbing thoughts. Elia then remembered the miniscule man in her ear. The second in command of the great rebellion whom was now currently petrified for his dear friend’s life. Elia realised that neither herself nor her guest had said anything to the other in what seemed like an age. Elia was growing tired of this, the past was done and she had a Kingdom to repair and a peace to broker. I will have time to worry about the past and its monsters later. Elia cleared her throat and announced: “LORD EDDARD STARK IF YOU KNEEL TO MY FACE I WILL ACCEPT THAT AS SURRENDER, AND THEN I EXPECT THE LORD’S ARRYN AND TULLY TO DO THE SAME.”

Elia had released her hand and nudged her finger slowly to get Stark onto her finger safely. It was a slow, tedious affair but eventually she noticed a small weight on her finger. Without any hesitation she slowly and steadily moved her finger over to her looming face and saw already that Lord Stark had knelt. He remained on his knees for some time. Elia wanted not only Lord Eddard but the rest of Westeros to know that this was the end, the end of not only a great rebellion but also the end of any conflict against the royal family. Aegon will only ever know peace in his life. Elia milked the moment and was amused by how unwavering Stark’s kneeling was. I would not want to upset a Giantess if I was him. After some time Elia got her face closer to her perfectly still finger and as her face loomed eternal over Lord Stark, Elia announced dispassionately, “RISE”.

Ned Stark got up and looked up and stared in open awe at Elia’s face. Elia looked at the incomprehensibly tiny Lord on her finger and could only imagine how titanic her face was to him. My pupils alone tower over him; every detail of my face dominates him utterly. Elia and Lord Stark just stared at one another for a moment, both quietly appreciative of the preternatural forces at work. Elia’s own look of awe changed into a small smile and she could feel her eyes sparkling down towards the tiny warrior, Elia felt calm and at peace, she knew what she needed to do: “NO TIME TO LOSE LORD STARK.”

Elia took a step and she gently released Stark by the city walls, and she loomed over towards the city, nobody had seemed to move to the best of Elia’s knowledge and she commanded: “LORD ARRYN, LORD TULLY, IT IS NOW YOUR TURN TO SURRENDER.”

The process began very similar to Eddard’s, both miniscule figures walked past the gates and she put her finger onto the ground and both figures climbed aboard. She put them in her ears to confirm that they were who she commanded to appear, and then afterwards they knelt. Elia was not in the mood for a thorough negotiation and knew that there was no haste for such right now; Elia had won and everyone knew that. Her terms would be honoured.

 

With the formalities out of the way as Elia hastily deposited the two great Lords onto the ground just inside the city walls, Princess Elia decided to get the practical work of repairing the city out of the way, “I SHALL NOW HELP REBUILD THIS CITY.”

Elia saw the entire population of King’s Landing explode into loud cheering and even heard chants of “Elia the Good, Elia the Great.” The Princess did not expect adulation and she was so touched by her people’s acceptance of her that a tear had begun to build up in her eye, but she thought about the damage it would do to the city and quickly wiped it away from harm. Any part of my body could harm my subjects at any time, I must always be vigilant.

Before Elia began her duties, she asked a nearby commoner to fetch some water for her children due to the rising heat and within moments of receiving it she quickly moved the water into the safe space outside of the city she had left her children and the Knights at earlier. The children were well protected with the knights surrounding them and she quietly whispered to Rhaenys as she leaned into the ground after giving her some much needed refreshment, “Mummy needs to rebuild the city and protect our people; I will not be long sweetling.”

Rhaenys smiled and waved to her mother. Elia quickly waved back happily as she rose from the ground and continued back onto the city.

Elia realised for the first time as she left the pails of water with her children that she felt neither thirst nor hunger. The excitement from today’s events; or something permanent? Both learned Maester and uneducated peasant agreed that all living things in this world needed food and water to live. But they never took account of me. Elia softly smiled to herself. Those queries can wait; repairing the city is more important right now. Elia took one look at the decimated city and as her magnificent nude body loomed over the city and her massive breasts hung proudly over the city, she knew in her heart that she was a protector and it was her duty to repair King’s Landing. Without ceremony Elia gingerly moved across and began her mission.

 

For the next few hours Elia cleared out rubble and rescued many trapped citizens from wreckage. Picking up the destroyed buildings took no effort whatsoever and Elia was able to get on with the rescue effort in a quick and efficient manner. The ease from which Elia rescued the trapped people and act as a force of good inspired great love that day.

Elia knew that her powers were increasing when she gently picked up and freed a trapped young peasant woman from a collapsed brothel; she heard with great clarity as this young woman was freed from the rubble, “You are the Mother reborn.”

Elia could not even try to hide her humongous smile and merely whispered to the woman, “Always proud to help.”

Elia had noticed the woman’s wavy blond hair and her pretty and surprisingly innocent face with incredible detail. My hearing is improving; my eyesight is improving rapidly as well. All my senses are growing stronger by the moment. “I will not ever forget this. I never thought a highborn lady like you would make me feel so big.” The tiny woman said appreciatively.

Elia cooed at that, she did not think that her citizens would speak so freely to a being so utterly different to them and Elia felt truly honoured by the openness this sweet young woman was receiving her. I need to be feared by my enemy’s, but loved by my subjects as well. Elia smiled as she let the woman down softly and lifted herself up to her full height and said softly back to her, “I am sure you will not forget good woman. And I want you to know that all of my people are important to me.”

The woman gave her a huge grin and briefly curtsied to the Giantess; Elia’s smile grew massive and she acknowledged this with a small bow and continued her rescue mission.

 

Despite the narrow streets, Elia was able to manoeuvre around the city and targeted the buildings where people needed saving and thus she efficiently and largely unceremoniously rescued many people from collapsed buildings. Elia’s heart briefly stopped as she found an unconscious girl around Rhaenys’ age in a collapsed villa, but gave a massive sigh of relief when she began coughing, she quickly found her mother in another part of the building, screaming and shaking until she saw that her daughter was alive. The mother hugged her daughter and kept her in place as fiercely as a lioness would her cub, and she looked up at their monolithic protector and whispered appreciatively at her, “Thank you.”

Elia quickly picked them up at the palm of her hand and moved them to an unaffected part of the city and commanded a nearby innkeeper: “KEEP THESE TWO SHELTERED AND FED UNTIL THERE HOME IS REBUILT, SEND FOR A PHYSICIAN AS WELL. MY STEWARD SHALL PAY YOU SOON.”

The innkeeper nodded gravely, not one to deny a request from any highborn, never mind a Giantess and he sent both mother and daughter inside his establishment with great care and dignity. As they were going in the little girl turned around and looked straight up at Elia and as Elia’s titanic eyes matched the girl’s one the girl smiled and softly waved up at her. Elia waved back to the little girl with a smile of her own and as they went inside the safety of the inn, Elia resumed her duties.

 

Elia had rescued men, women, the young, the old, and the rich and the poor throughout the day and Elia remarked to herself the dignified manner of the citizens she had rescued. They are a strong, noble people. As long as I am still breathing, I will never allow a catastrophe like this to ever happen again.

As well as clearing out the damaged buildings, Elia realised that she was able to remove all of the fires from the burning buildings completely with just her finger, as she realised that neither the heat nor the flame affected her at all. Is the power of the Ring turning me into a Dragon as well? Elia may have married into a family that thought themselves as Dragons, but none of them could have even have dreamed of anything resembling this, and Elia could not deny that she was loving every moment of being a Giantess. Within the hour all fires in the capital had disappeared, absorbed into the gigantic body of Princess Elia.

After clearing out all the buildings and removing all of the fires, Elia stood proudly over the damaged but safe city with both hands on her hips. Elia’s body towered over the capital completely and she looked down at them as protective as a mother to her babes. As Elia looked down she smiled and she noticed that thousands upon thousands of people were all looking up smiling at her in turn, realising that the worst was over. The citizens had begun to cheer loudly in celebration and Elia had never been more proud of herself. I have saved many lives today, the histories will remember this day for the right reasons.

Elia smiled sweetly, she felt so warm inside and she allowed the tiny people to cheer to their hearts content. Even at her massive stature the cheers were loud and she could see individual faces of highborn and lowborn all cheering her on with gleeful abandon. Elia felt truly touched and her heart was beating harder and harder from her joy.

Elia took a deep breath and she quickly composed herself and she announced to her adoring public: “GOOD PEOPLE, THE WORST IS OVER. TODAY WAS A DAY OF HORROR, BUT NOW HOPE HAS RETURNED, AND TOMORROW WE WILL BECOME STRONGER.”

The cheers had grown monstrously loud and despite feeling warm from it all Elia could not help pondering: These people have lost everything, and they still treat today as a victory. These same people will sleep rough in the cold tonight and go hungry. I simply cannot let that happen, I will not let them suffer even more.

Elia had cleared her throat and announced further: “I WILL QUICKLY LEAVE FOR MY HOMELAND, DORNE. BUT DO NOT WORRY, TONIGHT YOU WILL FEAST ON THE FINEST FOOD THAT DORNE HAS TO OFFER.”

The cheers grew even louder as did Elia’s proud smile. Elia had always desired to be able to make a genuine difference in life and to the people of Westeros and now was able to rebuild the shattered city that stood beneath her. As horrible as the day initially was for her, Elia still desired for it not to end, not until she got what her people needed, as well as seeing the rest of her family. “I WILL RETURN TONIGHT MY GOOD PEOPLE. I PROMISE.”

 

Elia had walked back to where she left her children. She knelt to where they were and asked softly for them and the knights to ride on her hand. Elia had picked up her children and saw the wonderment from even the most hardened of knights as they slowly, safely, but surely soared through the air on her hand. They have never been so high up before. The skies were beautiful and everything felt so calm and peaceful up there in rarefied air. You would never think that a war was going on here. Elia just looked at her precious children safely on her hand and just sighed in appreciation that everything worked out after all.

Elia had moved her hand close to her face and heard her daughter laughing merrily as she had put her hands over a passing cloud next to them and Rhaenys cried out: “It’s so soft Mamma.”

Elia smiled and put her free hand over another cloud near her and saw her hand go through it like a hot knife cutting through butter. “It really is sweetling.” Elia answered back softly to the smiling Rhaenys.

Elia felt as giddy as a child and marvelled at the enchanting scenes of her daughter playing with the clouds with a massive smile and a childish laugh whilst on her mother’s gigantic hand. Elia smiled as she realised that her family were now free in ways never known before. Elia then immediately contrasted the joys of being up in the clouds with imaging the horrors of her prisoner being stuffed in her asshole; Let him suffer in there even more.

 

Despite the initial horrors of the day, the Princess had never felt so secure in herself. Elia was determined to get the food needed to satisfy the displaced citizens and to end this magical day doing the one thing she truly wanted to do, but never could, confess her undying love to her beloved brother, Prince Oberyn Martell. Oberyn will understand. He always understood. Elia remembered him constantly holding her hand as she was going through her bad health as a child as she laid in her sickbed in utter agony. She remembered his constant stream of japes to get her to laugh when she was too poorly to be allowed to play outside after recuperating from her many illnesses. But Elia mostly remembered the sad, dejected but extremely angered look on his face when Oberyn realised that her betrothal to Prince Rhaegar was set in stone, despite his numerous overt unsubtle attempts to stop it. Oberyn does want me. I know it. Elia smiled and looked directly towards the red wastes of her homeland and announced with great determination during her giant strides southwards: “DORAN, OBERYN I AM COMING HOME.”

To Live and Love in Dorne by SuperD

With both of her children safely in her hands, Princess Elia Martell began the thankfully swift journey to Sunspear. It was three hundred Leagues as the raven flies from Kings Landing, and at two miles tall she reached Dorne within a few short moments. Elia sensed where there were settlements of people, even without looking at the ground. It is the Ring. The Valyrian ring that melted into her finger had not only grown her to immense size; but also sharpened other abilities to incredible levels of accuracy. What powers will I develop tomorrow? Elia amused herself during her walk by imagining what the peasants, farmers, petty lords and villagers thought as her hulking nude frame towered over them as she gallivanted towards Dorne. Elia blushed thinking of the fact that her monolithic pussy was looming over entire villages as she walked and then she imagined how she must look to people on the other side of Westeros, and further afield. I wonder what the people of Essos must think seeing a two mile tall Westerosi woman walking proudly through the Seven Kingdoms. Elia smiled at the thought as she was proud at how magnificent her body looked. No doubt the High Septon would beg her to commission a dress for her to wear. Elia chuckled at the supreme effort that such a simple thing as making a dress would have for a Giantess such as herself. Her thoughts grew slightly sombre as she realised that such an undertaking would require hundreds, if not thousands of people to complete successfully, as well as costing a crippling amount of gold. My people need to rebuild the capital, not waste their time on vain extravagances. I am nude and that is that.

The only thoughts about her nudity that troubled Elia was that her children were so young and innocent, she didn’t want that to change, they deserved a happy childhood. Aegon won’t remember what happened today but Rhaenys…It was only a mere few hours since that vile brute dragged Rhaenys out of her father’s bed. Elia knew that this will affect Rhaenys for the rest of her life. There will be plenty of nightmares. But then Elia grew sadder as Rhaenys’ comprehension of the Sack will develop over time. One day when Rhaenys is old enough she will ask me why her father was not there to help her…And sometime after that she will ask why her father ran off with another woman and provoking a war that almost got her killed. Elia still was furious at her husband’s betrayal, but some part of her knew she would always miss the father of her children. Though I wonder what I would do if I grew this size when Rhaegar was alive. Elia imagined she would have cajoled Rhaegar into giving up Lyanna at the very least. Would that have been it? Elia always followed Rhaegar’s lead without exception and she would have at least allowed Rhaegar to be a father to his children. But if Rhaegar and Aerys had lived, her growth may have started another war after all. Rhaegar may have ended up as mad and spiteful as his father was. Aerys was always intimidated and resentful of Tywin Lannister’s power. Who knows what things Rhaegar would attempt on me out of spite? Elia did not wish to think too ill of her deceased husband, but Elia was now walking to a better life for herself and her children, and she did not want to have the ghosts of Rhaegar and Aerys to cause her any more grief.

Growing depressed by those thoughts she quickly looked back down towards her hand and smiled at Rhaenys. Rhaenys noticed her mother’s warm smile and had smiled back an equally warm smile to her giant mother. Elia’s heart softened at Rhaenys’ unflinching love towards her. She is so brave. Elia was in awe at how dignified all the surviving victims of the Sack were as she rescued them, but it was her daughter’s bravery that sent shivers down Elia’s spine. Rhaenys was always a sweet playful little girl and already being on her incredibly huge hand, Rhaenys had already returned back to that as she was laughing, smiling and playing with the soft clouds around her high in the sky. She is my angel; I cannot wait to explore all the amazing things I can do with her at this size.

Suddenly at that thought Elia then noticed that the landscape change from grassy knolls and fields to a sandy desert, she was back at Dorne for the first time in several years. Elia had walked through entire Kingdom’s in a matter of moments from the massive strides from her gigantic legs. At witnessing the change in terrain, Elia sighed in happiness. Elia had missed her homeland so much. Though she had warmed to King’s Landing and its inhabitants during her rescue mission earlier in the day, Elia could not deny how hard life was for her back there. My husband abandoned me for a younger woman. My father-in-law was a madman, and surrounded himself with flatters, fools, and by the end I had not a friend in sight. Elia missed her family, friends and countryman and she looked at the desert landscape around her with pure joy. The Giantess could not wait to show her children the Water Gardens, the wonderful castle that was Sunspear, but most importantly her wonderful brothers. I hope Rhaenys and Aegon will love this place as I do, they may be Targaryen’s, but the blood of Nymeria flows through their veins.

Elia felt so happy and very quickly she returned to her lust filled thoughts she continued with her daydreams of her large breasts dwarfing hills and her glorious pussy dominating the view of the land below her. Many people must be dying for a closer look. Elia prayed Oberyn would be one such person. Her pussy grew wet from thoughts of what Oberyn might do to her later, and grew tempted to finger herself with her free hand to alleviate the tension, but she did not want her children to see anything they should not so she ignored her growing lust and she kept going at her unrelenting pace and very quickly Elia reached Sunspear.

 

Elia gasped as she saw the walled settlement that was Sunspear and she marvelled at the tiny walls encircling the castle. It was a large foreboding castle but Elia laughed as her old home now resembled a small model created by a diligent Maester. Elia felt so happy seeing the old castle of Sunspear again. Home at last. By the time she reached Sunspear she realised she had to be careful as her huge feet were next to the castle walls. Elia then noticed that all of the guards stationed outside the castle walls were staring up at the naked vastness that was her body; she smiled coyly at them, but before she could even mutter a single syllable both Princes Doran and Oberyn emerged at the top of the tallest tower in the great castle stronghold she once called home. Elia moved her finger down extremely carefully at the railings beside her brothers and as she loomed straight over her precious daughter, Elis said in a voice as quiet as she could muster, “Come on Rhaenys, I am sure these fine Dornish people would happily draw you a bath and give you a lovely hot supper.”

Rhaenys cheered loudly and then squealed in delight as a servant lifted her onto the railing and Elia smiled as she saw awe struck servants bowing to them. The rest of Elia’s entourage safely reached over the decking and the Knights calmly took the King inside the castle, following the excited Princess Rhaenys.

Elia noticed Doran brusquely dismissing the other guards and momentarily it was just the three Martell siblings, finally back together at last. Elia’s eyes grew incredibly sharp and she noticed tears welling up over Oberyn’s face and heard him say what must have been quietly at his size, never mind hers, “I missed you so much my dear Elia.”

Elia saw Doran hold Oberyn’s shoulder tenderly; Doran was always such a good brother. Elia lowered her face further down and whispered, “I missed both of you so much as well.”

Elia leaned her face forwards and engulfed both of her brothers with a sweet soft peck of a kiss and quickly but safely positioned both her brothers in her hands and within moments she stood up as straight as she possibly could and she looked at both of her brothers. Doran was stunned at the sights around him whilst Oberyn was in pure ecstasy and began laughing very hard. Elia smiled greatly from Oberyn’s pleasure and within moments both Martell brothers stared up at their gigantic sister and Elia’s smile increased further at how peaceful both her brothers’ smiles were at her. They both love me so much. Without uttering a word Elia moved her head towards her colossal face and she gently gave them both a tender hug over her cheek. Both Oberyn and Doran extended their arms over that miniscule part of her cheek and Elia just revelled in the moment. Elia was home now and she would never be so far away from her loving brothers ever again.

 

When the reunion hug of the three Martell siblings ended, she sat down, with her legs facing the opposite way from the castle walls. Elia instinctively knew in her heart that her mountainous legs were near no one. Elia put her brothers on the ground, and told the inhabitants in the castle, “I WILL NEED FOOD FOR MY PEOPLE.”

Elia got straight back up rapidly and she softly smiled as she could see Oberyn’s own look of awe at how quickly she got up to her full height. I need to be swift. Elia turned her body in a circle and began marching around the comparatively small peninsula that was Dorne as she announced in as regal a manner as she could muster: “GREAT LORDS OF DORNE, I WISH NOT TO IMPOSE, BUT I NEED FOOD FOR THE PEOPLE OF KING’S LANDING, AS THEY HAVE BEEN SACKED BY UNFAITHFUL TRAITORS. I WILL SEND FOR THE FOOD WITHIN THE NEXT FEW HOURS, AND THOSE WHO HELP ME WILL FIND ME MOST GRATEFUL.”

Elia had circled around Dorne in a matter of moments and she felt absurdly powerful as she made her address to dozens of great lords. A few hours will be enough time to get a reasonable quantity for food ready for King’s Landing. Elia smiled as she looked all the way down onto the ground and it just looked like she had walked on a map. The great castle stronghold that was Sunspear still dominated the flat landscape and it amused her no end that she was able to return back there within a few huge steps from her titanic feet.

Elia carefully got back to Sunspear and stood back to where she was just a few moments ago. Oberyn and Doran were standing exactly where they were but both craned their necks and stared at Elia with slack jawed awe. Elia nodded to her hosts after her very brief exertion around the entire Kingdom of Dorne and softly murmured: “Sorry about that I quickly needed to fulfil my duties to my people.”

Doran nodded approvingly at his sister, whereas Oberyn smiled in amusement at Elia’s nonchalance and he quipped. “Well that’s the ravens out of work now. You can send any message you want to anyone at any time.”

I really can, I can go anywhere in this world whenever I wish. At Elia’s extreme height anything that needed to be done, any message that needed to be sent could happen almost immediately and with little effort. But I can only do that if I know where everything is. A sudden thought occurred to Elia that Lady Lyanna could be anywhere in Westeros right now and that Elia might have already stepped over Lyanna’s secret hiding place. It might take some time to find her. Elia had already vowed to not harm Lyanna Stark and had already accepted her brother’s surrender peacefully, but Elia could not imagine that Lyanna would be eager to deal with the Giantess that was Rhaegar’s spurned wife. No doubt Lyanna had already witnessed her presence from wherever she was. Lyanna is most likely petrified of me. Elia gave a spiteful smirk that after being ignored for so long, everyone had to deal with the Princess Elia Martell now. However Elia softened as she saw both of her brothers gazing up at her and Elia realised she wanted to continue the good feeling that was in her soul and she brushed Lyanna off of her mind. “WELL NOW THAT MY DUTIES ARE OUT OF THE WAY I REALLY NEED TO RELAX.”

Elia looked down and she began bending her colossal knees. No doubt her magnificent pussy was being exposed to both of her brothers. Elia gave a small smile as she noticed Oberyn’s smirk, but she did not wish to embarrass Doran so she quickly sat down. Elia’s senses were growing stronger by the moment and she internally calculated where people were and she felt confident to lie down. Elia sighed in relaxation; she had been on her feet all day and Elia felt so good being able to lie comfortably, and she carefully planted a hand right by Oberyn and Doran and as soon as she let it down Oberyn went over to the titanic finger and gave it a gentle hug. Elia blushed at that and she knew that she was beginning to blush. Elia was so close to what she truly wanted and her heart was beating ever so harder despite her relaxed pose.

To try to relax herself another thought popped up in her head. I have still got one more loose end. Elia scrunched her behind and she could actually feel Tywin trapped in her anus. I do not want that vile monster with me in my time of happiness. A cheeky smirk emerged from Elia’s face and she said to her brothers, “DORAN MY SWEET COULD YOU GET TWO GUARDS OUT HERE PLEASE, I GOT A TRAITOR TRAPPED IN MY ASS.”

Elia saw that Doran had given her a quizzical look, but Oberyn began a sharp intense laugh which grew louder as Elia took two fingers and she as softly as she could muster she was able to remove Tywin Lannister from her asshole in one piece, and placed the barely conscious traitor by the feet of the two approaching guards who undoubtedly heard Elia’s request. “I APOLOGISE FOR THE STENCH, BUT I DO NOT WANT THIS THING WITH ME AS I AM REUNITED WITH ALL THOSE THAT I LOVE. THROW HIM IN A DUNGEON.”

The two guards could barely hide their disgusted faces at the former great lord that was streaked with shit stains but the guards remembered their courtesies, bowed and said at the same time, “At once Princess.”

Elia chuckled at seeing the mighty Tywin Lannister dragged away with a massive brown stain enveloped over his body, but Elia positively roared with laughter when Oberyn quipped: “Lord Tywin was always so far up his own ass that I am amazed he had the time to go up someone else’s.”

Elia smiled as she saw Tywin Lannister being led to the dungeons, all his power and the great mystique that he had created for himself since Castamere was all gone. Tywin Lannister disappeared into the castle walls and Elia refused to give him a second thought.

 

By the time Lannister disappeared from view, Prince Doran’s lady wife Mellario had arrived outside the castle walls with their darling daughter Arianne trying desperately to get past a guard who was trying in vain to keep her away from Elia’s vast nudity. Arianne was just squealing in delight at seeing the gigantic Elia so close. “Aunty Elia! Wow! You look amazing! You are so big! It is so good to see you! How did you possibly get so big?!””

Elia laughed at her niece’s youthful exuberance and so Elia softly raised her head over her niece and gave her a very small kiss. Arianne was completely dominated by Elia’s titanic lips and all of the adults were stunned but as Arianne began laughing excitedly from it even Mellario relaxed. Arianne smiled sweetly at Elia and Elia gave a motherly smile back and said to Arianne in a soft murmur: “It’s getting late sweetling, give Rhaenys a big hug for me and we’ll speak over supper. There are a lot of wonderful things I want to show you with my newfound height.”

“Wow! Really? You will?!” Arianne squealed in delight, no doubt imagining the wonderful things Elia had planned for her. But then Arianne’s smile dropped and she looked at her mother pleadingly. Mellario looked at her daughter and then straight at the Giantess. Mellario smiled sweetly at Elia which the Giantess greatly appreciated.

“Of course, but during supper time, okay. Aunty Elia needs to help her people as well. Give Rhaenys a big hug, she has been through a lot today.” Mellario said as she looked back at Elia flashing the Giantess a sympathetic smile. Rhaenys will get all the love and support she needs. Elia was touched by the sentiment and the Giantess nodded appreciatively at Mellario.

Arianne seemed content with her mother’s answer and sauntered back into the castle. Elia bowed her head respectfully at the Lady of Sunspear who if she was shocked at her sister in law’s vast size and naked appearance, gave no indication of such. I should not be surprised. Courtesy is a ladies weapon. Mellario went closer to Elia and reached over to one of her fingers that was lazily lying on the ground and tenderly kissed it. The touch felt exquisite and Elia’s heart was melting with appreciation and joy whilst Mellario softly bowed to her: “You are always welcome here Elia. I am so sorry for your loss.”

Flashes of Rhaegar appeared in Elia’s mind. Her wedding at the Great Sept of Baelor, Rhaegar holding Rhaenys tenderly after she had gave birth. Elia had spent years of her life with the man and Rhaegar was gone. Elia could not wait to show the Seven Kingdom’s more of her great power, but it was not going to be smooth sailing. Elia looked at the strong, dignified lady and gave a gentle bow in appreciation as she exhaled strongly. “YOU ARE TOO KIND MY LADY. I HAVE LONG DREAMED OF RETURNING BACK HOME AND I HAVE MISSED ALL OF YOU.”

Oberyn was gesturing towards her; Elia smiled and she quickly but gently picked up her brother and heard him say to her: “You will always have us, we all truly love you.”

Elia’s heart was pounding like drums in a battle, so to be careful she moved her hand back down to the ground and she let Oberyn back on the ground carefully but Elia did smile warmly at Oberyn and he did in turn. Elia stared down at her siblings and at Mellario and her heart was beating fast as she was overwhelmed by emotions and all she could do was smile at them. Elia knew straight away that she had just given a surprisingly vulnerable smile for a Giantess of her size who had just saved many lives and made a quick travel around large Kingdoms within moments. Just looking at Oberyn’s sweet smile made Elia feel like a child being comforted again. Suddenly Elia felt a lot better as she gazed at the three lovely people watching her every move patiently. I have missed you all so much and now you will never be so far from me ever again. Elia did not need to say what was in her head. All of them knew and all of them looked prepared to be a part of this brave new world.

 

Elia began thinking about everything that had led up to this moment, all the betrayals, battles and horror that had plagued Westeros. The time of madman rulers and perpetual violence is over. This is a new age and I am going to make this work.

Rhaegar appeared in her thoughts once more. People thought it was really going to be you to do this Rhaegar. As much as she despised him running away with a child and almost destroying everything she held dear, Princess Elia did love Prince Rhaegar once, and would always be grateful for fathering Rhaenys and Aegon. I will do what is right; for the Seven Kingdoms and for me as well.

“I WILL MISS THE FATHER OF MY CHILDREN.” Elia announced as she had looked towards Oberyn, noticing his mildly embarrassed demeanour as he slumped his head towards the ground, no doubt resentful of the Prince that abandoned his sister. Elia did not want Oberyn to be resentful, not on a day like this so she gave him a tender smile, to which he smiled softly back. I have him. “BUT THEY WILL NEVER LACK FOR LOVE, NEITHER WILL I FOR THAT MATTER.”

Oberyn’s eyes had visibly widened like saucers as Elia stared at him and her expression warmed from regal to barely concealed lust, which Doran had clearly noticed as he quickly fumbled: “I have never been so happy to see a true miracle of the Gods, I am sure you are very tired from your exertions today Elia.” To which Elia replied with a bemused smile, with Doran continuing: “Come we need to prepare a glorious feast towards this momentous occasion, and to prepare the delivery of food for the people of King’s Landing. I am sure Oberyn would not mind keeping you company whilst we prepare.”

Oberyn and Doran exchanged a brief but meaningful stare as Doran put his hand on Oberyn’s shoulder and took his wife by the hand and walked back into the castle. Elia just looked at Oberyn and she had just felt warm all over but just looking at Oberyn’s smile and suddenly a few doubts crept in. What if I have it wrong? What if Oberyn is just a wonderful brother and that’s it. Elia grew very nervous. I don’t want to ruin what we have…But Oberyn does love me that way. I know it. Elia softly picked up Oberyn again and as she softly raised her hand up to her face, words could not come out. All Elia could do was stare lovingly at Oberyn and Oberyn was content to just matching his sister’s all-encompassing gaze. Words not needed to be said. They were together again.

 

As the sun began to set; Oberyn sat down on Elia’s soft hand and marvelled at his sister’s beauty, greatly enhanced by her incredible size. Elia felt Oberyn’s long stares and smiled shyly and blushed. Elia was not used to being lusted over; whilst her relationship with Rhaegar was never passionate it was initially dutiful and respectful. Before Rhaegar ran off with highborn ladies that is. Elia did not want to ruin the moment, so she casted Rhaegar Targaryen out of her thoughts and focused on her beloved brother. Oberyn, the most marvellously charming man in all the Seven Kingdom’s, or so Elia thought anyway, sensed Elia’s nervousness and asked: “Is anything the matter my dear?”

Elia began to breathe hard from the question. I need to do this. But I am so worried. What if he rejects me? Elia tried to compose herself and said trying to sound as quiet as possible, “There is something I always wanted to tell you, But…But I have always been too afraid.”

Oberyn smiled, waiting patiently to hear what Elia had to say; He knows. Fear consumed Elia’s heart but she took a massively deep breath and continued on anyway, “I…I love you…More than a sister to a brother….”

Oberyn smiled but Elia could not see as tears welled up in Elia’s eyes as panic overtook her. “Please do not hate me, I was so scared today….I…I should be….Dead.”

Everything came back to her; being led and barricaded into her bedchambers, Rhaenys separated from her, and of course seeing that brute dragging Rhaenys out of under Rhaegar’s bed. A single tear fell out of Elia’s eye and this opened the floodgates and her tears became a monsoon that she tried her best to keep the flood away from her miniscule brother. Rhaenys, Aegon…We came too close to our deaths. Despite the earlier horrors returning to her mind, Elia still had the sense to cover her face to prevent drowning her brother with tears bigger than tidal waves, as Oberyn moved to the edge of her finger to safety. “I AM SO SORRY. I AM YOUR SISTER, YOUR ELDER SISTER, I KNOW WHAT I FEEL FOR YOU IS WRONG. BUT YOU LOOKED AFTER ME WHEN WE WERE CHILDREN….YOU, AND DORAN TOO, YOU BOTH WERE THE ONLY MEN WHO EVER SAW ME AS A WOMAN, AN ACTUAL PERSON AND NOT AS A DELICATE SICKLY BREEDING MACHINE MERELY TO BE USED FOR PRINCE RHAEGAR'S COCK.”

Elia’s rage resumed at the thought of the men, who used, discarded and outrightly tried to kill her in her life and she was crying even harder into her hands, still instinctively mindful at her little brother. “GODS DAMN IT, FUCKING RHAEGAR, WHY DID YOU FUCKING HURT ME? AERYS, TYWIN. I WILL…WILL…” Elia could not continue her line of thought and her words were replaced with blubbered sounds.

Elia had begun to rapidly shrink down in size, but Elia noticed Oberyn caressing her cheek and her tears slowed down. Elia uncovered her hands, and her bloodshot eyes noticed Oberyn motioning to her, Elia could see the patient good-natured smile on Oberyn’s face and she leaned into his face as Oberyn said, “I love you too.”

A guttural noise of joy and relief came out of Elia’s throat. I knew it, why was I so afraid? Elia’s face softened and the tears had stopped, as Oberyn smiled and continued onwards: “Our love is not wrong, my dear. You are the most important thing in the world to me. Neither the Lannister’s nor the Wolf Bitches friends will ever harm you again. You are the most powerful and strongest person to have ever existed; the great lord’s will bow to your every whim. Fuck the lordling’s hypocritical bullshit and fuck what they think, I will gladly live side by side with you, I will make you happy and fulfil all of your desires with great pride.”

Elia had shrunk down to being a comparatively mere one hundred foot tall to the stunned amazement of the servants spying through the castle windows. Oberyn now looked merely like a toy in Elia’s hand and not like an unfathomably small insect. Oberyn conveyed a calm, thoughtful demeanour as Elia calmed down and assessed the situation. This is real, even at this height men cannot harm me or mine ever again. Elia’s height had stabilised as her thoughts reverted from Rhaegar and Aerys and thinking about Oberyn and how proud and noble she felt as she saved the people in Kings Landing from fires and rubble. I will be the Princess they deserve. I cannot let the past haunt me anymore. Elia then looked down at Oberyn and though her height was nowhere near what it was a moment ago, it felt wonderful seeing Oberyn far bigger and she smiled as she could see every detail on his body clearly. The lovely dark hair, the strong brown eyes but it was mainly Oberyn’s smile that brought joy to Elia’s heart. It was not the smug self-satisfied smile that many subscribed to the Red Viper but a man genuinely happy and in love. Elia swooned at the sight and Oberyn looked on appreciating his sister’s happiness. “When I saw you grow Elia, far far out in the distance, I..I thought I died. It was too good for me to accept, something so miraculous to happen to someone I love so much, especially in your hour of need. I thought I was in Heaven.”

Oberyn was always such a smooth talker and Elia was content just listening to Oberyn but she was so touched at how Oberyn perceived her growth. Elia imagined Oberyn witnessing her growth all that way away and she was so pleased that it made its mark on someone she loved so much. No doubt all of Westeros saw her major growth in Kings Landing and many more must have wondered where she disappeared to. Elia was not worried about her new size, she was still massive, no one was going to mess with her even at this size, but a feeling in her heart stopped her from worrying too much as she was with the man she loved.

Elia had smiled as Oberyn paused and nodded impatiently to her brother to continue. Oberyn laughed and obliged as he continued onwards: “I knew you was in control, I saw what you did to Tywin Lannister…” Oberyn paused as his blood was clearly boiling in anger thinking how close he got to destroying Elia and her children. Elia calmly stroked her finger on him and Oberyn relaxed at the touch. “That monster got what was coming to him and it was amazing how easy it was for you to strip him of all his power. But Elia my dear Elia it warmed my heart to see you showing mercy. The Elia I fell in love with right there.” Elia’s smile grew massive and she gazed at Oberyn lovingly. “I cannot lie, seeing you work so hard clearing out the city made me so happy. Seeing you as the most powerful person in the world was amazing; but it was more amazing to see that you will always be the Elia that is in my heart.” Oberyn paused and his smile grew more seductive. “But seeing you all nude…that was something else entirely. I saw you straightening yourself up earlier, flaunting your magnificent chest; I could see your pussy looming over in all of its glory and well….”

Elia smirked and giggled, remembering standing perfectly straight as she waited for Lord Stark to approach her. Elia was proud of her body and could not wait for Oberyn to explore it.

“Well I am glad you enjoyed what you saw Oberyn.” Elia giggled, everything was falling into place and Elia just felt so relaxed about it all now.

“I did. It was the greatest beauty I have ever witnessed in all of my life. But I am so glad the world finally saw you right there as I have always seen you.” Oberyn paused. A smirk emerged on his lovely face. Elia knew what Oberyn was going to say but it felt so amazing anyway when Oberyn announced: “I want you so badly.”

Yes it is time. Elia beamed as she bent her head down and gently kissed him, her lips still dominating the little man on her hand. Oberyn laughed at the feel of the colossal lips and Elia giggled as his body was already wet from her lips colliding with him: “I WANT YOU OBERYN. I HAVE WAITED MY ENTIRE LIFE FOR THIS MOMENT. LET’S NOT WAIT ANY LONGER.”

Oberyn smiled, calling out to a nearby guard: “We’ll be back within the hour; my sister and I have got something we need to do.”

A humongous smile grew on Elia’s face at her little brother, she stood up, stretched her body over and moved her hand all over her body and laughed as she saw Oberyn’s mesmerised face. Elia gave Oberyn a quick tease of her body and Oberyn began drooling at witnessing Elia’s massive breasts close up. Oberyn reached out for them and Elia laughed out, “NOT YET!”

But on second thoughts Elia saw Oberyn’s playful puppy face and Elia whispered, “Oh go ahead, have a quick rub.”

Oberyn waited impatiently as Elia playfully took her time moving her hand over to her engorged nipple, and allowed Oberyn to rub it. Elia laughed loudly as Oberyn’s hands moved over the massive pink globe in front of him, it was so soft and delicate but she could feel every sensation from Oberyn’s hands. It felt like paradise and she roared with delight as Oberyn began to lick her nipple. I have been waiting so long for this.

As they were playing, Elia strolled to a peaceful part of Sunspear with Oberyn safely on her hand cradled by her large bosoms. Elia felt like a nervous adolescent as she realised that she will finally be with the man she was always meant to be with. Intercourse with Rhaegar was dutiful, it lacked any form of passion as Rhaegar always looked like he was on another world and never focused at the task in hand. There will be no such problem with Oberyn.

Within a mile they found a secluded garden, wide enough to cover Elia’s still huge and glorious buttocks and after getting comfortable she sat down. Oberyn motioned to his sister, and as Elia moved her head in closer he whispered to Elia, “I may not be used to pleasing a woman as powerful as you, but I am more than willing to try.” Elia’s desire overpowered her as she bombarded the diminutive Oberyn with quick kisses and quickly ripped Oberyn’s costume from his body. I hope they are not destroyed, Elia briefly thought, but quickly forgot about that as she continued planting huge kisses over his diminutive brother and began licking him up and below.

Elia reached her brother’s manhood, and she puckered her huge lips and tried to suck her brother as softly as she could but Oberyn came within moments. Elia smiled at how satisfied Oberyn was from her humongous tongue completely dominating Oberyn’s manhood. After Oberyn’s heavy moaning as he came, he quickly became flustered: “I normally last a lot longer than that, I did not want to disappoint you.”

Elia tilted her head and gave a quick smirk to one of the most famous lovers in all of Westeros, “Oberyn, I don’t care. You can never disappoint me.”

Oberyn smiled back and said: “You have made me very happy, give me a few moments and I’ll make you happy. Put me down to your forest, and let me please you.”

Elia’s heart fluttered and quickly pushed Oberyn down to her crotch, and added with a quickening smirk: “You always make me happy, but I am looking forward to this.”

Elia deposited Oberyn onto her forest as Oberyn suggested and he waded through the unwieldly pubic hairs which looked like a large unkempt garden in comparison to her little lover who was exploring it with glee, quickly reaching the sweet spot of Elia’s pussy. He lay down on his front and began massaging and licking Elia’s vast pussy. Elia quickly moaned in pleasure and Oberyn increased the speed. Elia reached down towards her crotch and moved Oberyn into her pussy. Elia began growing again as Oberyn went further down inside. I hope I am not hurting him. Seemingly to reassure Elia’s thoughts, Oberyn began humping and massaging inside her. Elia’s pleasure grew and grew until he found Elia’s pleasure spot and he licked it as everything around him in her cave grew bigger. Elia moaned very loudly as she was approaching her previous height, her feet alone already dwarfing her previous height of 100 foot before Oberyn pleasured her. Elia began to notice her legs creeping towards the castle so she stood back up, moved a few steps southwards as her looming pussy towered over her brother’s castle and she began to grow rapidly until she came and released a roar of pure satisfaction. Elia panted heavily, her body drenched in sweat, glistening to her smooth light brown skin. She released an even more miniscule and extremely wet Oberyn from her nether regions. Oberyn was drenched in her juices and Elia took her tongue out and she immediately licked it all off of Oberyn’s body. Oberyn laughed at the touch and afterwards Oberyn smiled as he realised that Elia was even more gigantic than before. “Well it looks like that was as good for you as it was for me.” Oberyn quipped as he noticed the humongous change in Elia’s height.

Elia smiled and she kissed him again. Her lips completely dominating him but her senses had increased exponentially and she was able to kiss him extremely softly. “That was even better than I ever imagined it would be.”

Oberyn just smiled. “That was wonderful, but even after you licking me I will need to bathe before the feast tonight.”

Elia smiled and as she looked way down below she noticed the very small fortress that was Sunspear. Judging from how it looked when she arrived some time ago she realised that she has grown to around 6 miles in height. Even bigger, even better, this is perfect!

 

Elia had knelt down towards the castle, let her brother down and noticed Oberyn casually returning into the castle but not before he looked up and blew Elia a kiss which Elia gushed at and blew one back. Oberyn laughed and walked back into the castle, completely nonchalant to his own nudeness. Elia with a pleased smile exclaimed, “I REALLY REALLY NEEDED THAT.”

Doran reached outside onto the balcony of his bedchambers and looked up at Elia; Elia’s vision grew even stronger and could tell Doran wanted to talk to her. The power of the Ring is making every sense stronger, Elia reasoned as she reached Doran to her face. “I’M REALLY SORRY DORAN ABOUT THAT, BUT…”

Doran looked down to the ground but replied, “Look do not worry about that Elia. It’s been a long day, Rhaenys was asleep from all the excitement that happened today and we somehow distracted Arianne.”

Elia laughed softly but grew serious as she said: “I DO REALLY LOVE OBERYN.”

Doran looked back up again but Elia was touched as he smiled and said, “I know and I know Oberyn loves you like that as well. Oberyn had truly wanted you all his life. I wish you both all the happiness in the world. Nobody has the power to stop you doing what you like now, so I know you are not worried about that. We are nearly prepared, let us have our feast and then…”

Before Doran could continue, Elia replied, “THEN I’M GOING BACK TO KING’S LANDING AND I’M GOING TO MAKE THINGS RIGHT.”

 

Elia knew that feasts took time to prepare and she still had a little spare time, so she took a stroll around Dorne, inspecting the many great houses and noticed that the stockpiles of food for King’s Landing was increasing at a steady rate outside of their individual castle’s walls. Elia beamed with pride and called out, “THANK YOU GOOD PEOPLE, I WILL GIVE IT TO THE PEOPLE OF KING’S LANDING BEFORE THE NIGHT IS OVER.”

Whilst Elia was walking over the Hellholt, the land where Oberyn was briefly fostered at to keep him safe after a duel went wrong with Lord Yronwood, leading to the Lord’s slow, painful death; she had noticed a great fire building through the castle walls. She quickly bent down and began extinguishing the flame through her finger. She heard people screaming from inside the castle, so Elia gingerly snapped the wall off with her fingernail and helped get all the panicking people out as the flame was being absorbed inside her.

Elia stood back up and saw all the faces on her hand. Elia noticed Lord Uller bending his knee and then everyone else did too. There were many people on her titanic hand but she could sense that everyone was safe and away from danger. Elia gave a proud bow and she moved her palm closer to her face and said: “I DO NOT REQUIRE THANKS FROM ANY OF YOU. MY DUTIES ARE TO THE REALM LORD ULLER, BUT ESPECIALLY TO DORNE. I WILL HELP REBUILD YOUR CASTLE VERY SOON AFTER I HAVE REBUILT KINGS LANDING. UNTIL THEN YOU ARE ALL WELCOME TO STAY AT SUNSPEAR.”

Everybody cheered and Elia quickly walked back to her home mindful of everyone on her hand. Elia could see and hear the wonderment from the little people as they soared far up into the sky. Always proud to help and serve. Elia truly enjoyed helping other people with her phenomenal size and preternatural powers and could not wait to continue her good work in Kings Landing. Elia reached Sunspear within moments and very carefully she bent down and set her passengers safely to the ground. Elia noticed Prince Doran and called out to him: “THE HELLHOLT HAS BEEN BURNT DOWN TO THE GROUND.”

Before saying anything else Prince Doran ran over to his new guests and led them towards the castle and Elia heard him say in a Princely manner: “Do not worry Harmen, everything will turn out fine, come I’ll get you and your people food, clothes…”

Elia was about to stand back up as all the passengers disembarked from her hand until she saw one Hellholt resident not joining in with the others walking towards the castle. A woman had stayed on her humongous hand was looking straight at Elia. Elia was intrigued by the attention given to her and so Elia paid close attention to the diminutive woman and Elia smiled as she had noticed with her keen vision that this tiny was a very beautiful Dornish-woman with long brown hair, light brown skin and dancing brown eyes. She is gorgeous. Elia realised that she clearly felt some attraction to this mysterious beautiful woman, but she did not feel guilty at her thoughts, even though she had just had the man of her dreams. But Elia knew Oberyn was open minded and despised monogamy. This could become very interesting.

Aside from admiring the beauty of her friend Ashara Dayne, Elia never really noticed women before, but she felt an appetite from her sudden growth and liberation. Elia had realised that neither of them had spoken a word to the other but Elia was watching this tiny woman stare up at her with fascination. I wonder if she is married, or betrothed. Elia did not want to harm, mistreat or abuse anybody especially after what happened to her, but the looks this little woman was giving her was an encouraging sign. There is something about her; I could see her driving men to distraction. I wonder if Oberyn would like her. Elia was blushing thinking about the beautiful little lady but then she had noticed the little woman laughing. “WHAT’S SO FUNNY?” Elia asked intrigued.

The little lady responded with a massive grin on her lips: “I was always told from stories that giants were ugly, vile and stole away children who misbehaved, I never thought to see one as pretty, noble and as good-hearted as you Princess Elia.”

Elia’s face turned crimson at the compliment and she managed to stammer out: “THANK YOU VERY MUCH FOR THAT, ALWAYS PROUD TO HELP THOSE IN NEED…BUT I MUST ASK. WHO ARE YOU MY LADY?”

The tiny woman’s expression grew indignant. Oh Seven Hells, I did not mean to embarrass her. Elia realised exactly who she was now and did not need to be told but she was told anyway: “You are very courteous Princess Elia, but I am no lady. I am Ellaria Sand, my princess. I am Lord Uller’s bastard daughter.”

Oberyn had mentioned Ellaria Sand’s beauty to her when Oberyn returned to Sunspear after his time at the Hellholt. But aside from thinking of his own lust for her, Oberyn had mentioned Ellaria’s kind and open minded nature, and that ultimately she was a woman who was strong, brave and sweet-hearted. And it does not look like Oberyn was wrong with that appraisal either.

“I AM VERY SORRY; I DID NOT MEAN TO OFFEND YOU.” Elia quickly replied apologetically.

“None took, my Princess. You are as lovely as your brother always said you were.” Ellaria replied back. Elia blushed at that compliment and she was really enjoying looking at and conversing with the sweet little woman on her palm.

Elia had noticed Ellaria’s growing curiosity towards her as well. Ellaria was clearly enjoying the view of Elia’s body and taking that as encouragement Elia blurted out: “I HAVE MUCH WORK TO DO…BUT EVEN WITH MY FAMILY RETURNING WITH ME… IT IS VERY LONELY IN THE CAPITAL WITHOUT LADY FRIENDS…” Elia paused and looked embarrassed and quickly stammered out. “OH SORRY FEMALE COMPANIONSHIP; IT WOULD BE LOVELY IF YOU WOULD ESCORT ME BACK TO THE CAPITAL AND….” And what?

Elia grew visibly flustered and as she was attempting to stammer out a continuation, Ellaria replied back softly: “I would be honoured to be part of such an illustrious company, my Princess, but before then I want to show you my gratitude.”

“GRATITUDE?” asked Elia. I already told her that I am proud to serve and help anyone.

“Yes gratitude my princess, you did just save my life just now as well as my father and true born siblings.” The reference to Ellaria’s status as a bastard and the divide it has made Elia sad momentarily but Ellaria quickly said afterward: “I want to show you how thankful I am, my Princess.”

“HOW WOULD YOU DO THAT?” Elia asked genuinely intrigued. The Giantess wondered what Ellaria could possibly do with the incredible size difference between them. It is a miracle that I am able to see and able to maintain a conversation with someone so much smaller than me.

“Like this, could you please set me down to the ground?” Ellaria asked back courteously.

Princess Elia took a few steps away from the castle, then gently placed her hand on the ground and as Ellaria got off of her hand saw Ellaria running straight towards her feet, luckily Elia placed her very close to her small toe and as Ellaria reached her small toe she gave a surprisingly deep, powerful and touching kiss to it.

Elia blushed and immediately gave a nervous guffaw from the sweet attention given to her magnificent feet. The laugh was awkward, loud and at that size it sounded like the noise of thunder. Ellaria stopped dead in her tracks and with great fear she stared up past Elia’s monstrous pussy and onto her ginormous face, clearly thinking that she had displeased the mountainous Giantess. Oh dear she misunderstood. Ellaria looked petrified and blurted out a stammered apology: “Sorry if I made you uncomfortable Princess…I ruined it…I really should go…” Ellaria said ashamed and looked like she wanted to be anywhere else in the world and was about to turn into Sunspear and hide from the Giantess.

Elia quickly replied to stop the gorgeous young lady from walking into the castle: “OH NO PLEASE DO NOT LEAVE. THAT WAS SUCH A WONDERFUL IDEA AND IT FELT SO NICE ELLARIA.”

Ellaria looked up and her expression immediately softened and a smile emerged on her fine soft lips, all fear evaporated. “Sorry my Princess…I thought that was the sound of disapproval.” Ellaria said apologetically.

Elia looked into Ellaria’s eyes and could sense there was more than one kind of disapproval she was thinking of. I am a Giantess now; I have already shown my love for Oberyn. If anyone has a problem with that, do I truly care? No it is there problem and they will have to deal with it. Elia just looked at sweet Ellaria and she wanted to see how far Ellaria was willing to go. I want to put her mind at ease. “NO TRUST ME ELLARIA THERE IS NO WAY I WOULD EVER DISSAPROVE OF A GORGEOUS WOMAN PAMPERING MY TOES. TO TELL YOU THE TRUTH, I DON’T KNOW WHY MEN DON’T LUST OVER FEET LIKE THEY DO WITH BREASTS. I HAVE ALWAYS ADMIRED MY OWN LONG SLENDER FEET.”

Ellaria giggled at Elia’s confession and said with great joy: “I would proudly serve as your royal foot worshipper.”

Elia giggled softly back at her willing volunteer. I am going to have so much fun with her. “WELL THAT IS SO WONDERFUL TO HEAR. DO YOU WANT TO CONTINUE MY DEAR?”

Ellaria was beaming with excitement and immediately cried out: “Yes of course. This just feels like a wonderful dream. Your brother is a kind and open hearted man who indulged me when he came to the Hellholt, but you know what life is like.” Ellaria paused and her tone grew more subdued. “I have always dreamed of being able to give pleasure to such a beautiful woman like yourself…Oberyn knows I like women as well as men, I could never say that to other people of course or my other desires…”

Elia grew sad listening to Ellaria. I know how that feels, hiding your desires to keep others happy. Elia looked down and smiled sweetly at Ellaria to reassure her and Ellaria smiled again immediately. Elia began playfully wiggling her monumental toes and Ellaria looked on at the monolithic toes moving up and down obviously aroused. “I CANNOT WAIT FOR YOUR PLEASURE AND TO GIVE YOU PLEASURE.” Ellaria smiled greatly at that and Elia appreciated that and continued: “WE DO NOT HAVE MUCH TIME UNTIL THE FEAST, BUT WE CAN START SLOWLY. YOU ARE MORE THAN WELCOME TO CONTINUE PAMPERING MY TOES.”

Ellaria smiled and duly went back to kissing her mountainous toe. The kisses were long and powerful and after a few moments Ellaria even began licking her toe as well. Elia was softly moaning in pleasure at Ellaria’s wonderful touch on her sensitive toe. Elia even noticed that Ellaria was inhaling her toes’ scent like a person would a rose. Elia was truly touched by that and greatly enjoyed watching Ellaria show such love to her magnificent foot. Elia let this go on for some time, perfectly content with Ellaria’s worship; Elia noticed Ellaria clearly savouring every moment kissing the incredible toe. She loves this as much as I am. Elia was ecstatic in meeting such a woman and was glad that she was able to make Ellaria very happy. Elia could not wait to see which other part of her titanic body Ellaria would worship but she could see with her enhanced eyesight that the feast was almost ready. Then there will be the hard work of rebuilding a fractured realm, fun will have to wait. But I will have my fun, no question about that. Elia summoned Ellaria to her palm and within moments she carefully lifted Ellaria very close to her face. Ellaria looked at her happily and Elia smiled noticing Ellaria’s beauty and she could not resist and gave her a kiss. The kiss was short but Ellaria clearly enjoyed it as she was giddy with excitement. “YOU AND I ARE GOING TO GET ON VERY WELL. THE FEAST SHOULD BE STARTING SOON, SO LETS CONTINUE THIS LATER.” Ellaria smiled and nodded and they headed back towards Sunspear.

 

By the time they arrived, the feast was prepared outside the castle walls. Every man, highborn and low bowed to Elia as soon as she arrived and Elia gracefully accepted it and looked at the small host with joy. It is good to be home. The feast was a very intimate affair with the people there principally being the Martell’s, Elia’s knights, the refugees of Hellholt and a few Lords who had visited Sunspear to discuss how to save Princess Elia and her children. Thank the God’s that did not turn out to be necessary. Elia thought to herself when she was told that.

Rhaenys saw Elia as she returned to Sunspear and Rhaenys came running towards her excitably. Elia cooed as she noticed that Rhaenys was wearing an orange dress with the viper sigil of House Martell. Rhaenys looked Dornish and it warmed Elia’s heart to see her so happy and relaxed already. Elia put her finger down onto the ground and Rhaenys ran up to her and as soon as she got to the finger she gave it a hug. Elia cooed even louder and afterwards Rhaenys got on her safely and she picked her up.

“How was your bath sweetling?” Elia asked when Rhaenys was held at eye level.

“It was so nice Mamma. The beds were so comfy as well. I was so tired after my bath that I needed a nice sleep. Arianne and Aunty Mellario gave me a nice big hug when I woke up.” Elia smiled at the thought. Rhaenys has the family she deserves.

“Do you want to have your supper now sweetling?” Elia softly asked her daughter. Rhaenys nodded excitedly and so Elia softly set her daughter back down onto the ground as Mellario waited patiently and took Rhaenys by the hand and led her to her place of honour.

 

Oberyn had returned surprisingly quickly as he was cleaned up and wearing a bright orange shirt with the viper sigil of their house adoring it throughout as well. He sauntered from the castle and immediately his eyes brightened as he saw Ellaria by the Giantess Elia.

“Ellaria, it’s so good to see you.” Oberyn gave Ellaria a hug and a kiss.

Oberyn looked up at Elia with an amused smirk and no doubt he could smell where Ellaria had just been. “I told you Elia was truly special.” Oberyn said to Ellaria softly.

Ellaria looked up at Elia and gave the living Mountain a massive smile. “Yes she truly is. The Princess has invited me to accompany her to Kings Landing.”

Oberyn smiled. Elia was touched as the smile was genuine. There was no jealousy, no annoyance, just happiness. “That is wonderful to hear, come you need some food in you after what happened at the Hellholt.” Oberyn led Ellaria to a seat on the feast table and held her head. Oberyn turned around to the Giantess watching on and Oberyn smiled and winked to her. He knows. Elia could not wait to see what Ellaria and Oberyn would do later on.

 

Elia watched overhead as her entire family feasted on a fine supper of Dragon Peppers and Roasted Boar. The food looked good but Elia genuinely had no appetitive nor did she wish to deprive anyone at the table of food.

“Elia I know there is nowhere near enough food here for someone of your stature.” Doran said politely as Oberyn laughed uproariously as he overheard. “But surely you want something.”

“I am fine Doran, enjoy your supper.” Elia replied back.

At that everyone relaxed and began the feast. Very soon Rhaenys was eating excitably, Aegon was asleep and her niece Arianne was asking questions about what it was like to be a Giantess. “How does it feel to be so huge?” Arianne asked with all the inquisitiveness expected of a seven year old, no adult was going to ask her that but Elia enjoyed Arianne’s enthusiasm.

Elia smiled and answered back: “IT IS WONDERFUL, I HAVE NEVER FELT SO FREE AND IN CONTROL.”

Arianne smiled and asked, “Could I see the realm from your hand Aunty?”

Mellario gave a quick look to her daughter and softly nodded her head to the Giantess in approval. “OF COURSE, I AM GOING TO GO VERY SLOWLY OKAY? GET ON MY HAND, BUT I WANT YOUR MOTHER TO EXPERIENCE THIS AS WELL.”

Mellario blinked in surprise and as the noblemen cheered her on Mellario smiled. “I would be honoured Elia.”

Mellario got off of her fine seat, took her daughter’s hand and they walked towards Elia’s palmed hand. Mellario tried to look as dignified as a wife of a Prince should be but Elia could tell how excited Mellario was to go high up into the air on the palm of a Giantess.

“Can I come too Mamma?” Rhaenys asked softly.

Elia smiled and whispered to her precious daughter: “How could I ever deny you? Doran, Oberyn, Ellaria; could you escort my daughter please?”

Both of Elia’s brothers held Rhaenys’ hands and Ellaria followed with a quick blush at being invited and they quickly caught up with Arianne and Mellario. They reached Elia’s hand, where Elia gently scooted them up and Elia slowly rose to her full height. Despite the darkness around them, Elia could tell that they were all in awe at how high up they truly were and Elia heard Mellario’s gasps and Arianne’s laughs of joy. Rhaenys looked so innocent staring towards the stars on Elia’s giant hand, especially with Arianne moving towards Rhaenys and she wordlessly took Rhaenys hand as Oberyn and Doran instinctively let go. Elia allowed the moment to go on for some time, just watching her family enjoy the enchanting beauty they never expected to experience. As much as Elia desired for this moment to never end, she knew that she needed to get down to business of bringing peace and running the Seven Kingdom’s and said gently to her passengers: “IT’S TIME TO COME DOWN AGAIN.”

Elia safely knelt back down towards the ground and softly placed her guests back onto the ground. Arianne was breathless and giddy as she ran back down towards the feast table, essentially dragging Rhaenys along with her and quickly declared: “That was incredible, I have never done anything like that ever and Aunty Elia is the greatest Giant to ever walk this land.”

The entire table laughed at Arianne’s declaration and began cheering at the sentiment. Arianne is a sweet girl; she will be a good source of comfort for Rhaenys. As the Lords and Knights were cheering on, Oberyn stared up at his Giantess sister and rose his glass and presented a toast: “This has been the most magical night of all our lives, today we all nearly lost two dear princesses and a King, but through a miracle they are not only here, but gifted Elia the true power that she so richly deserves. Let us drink to Aegon the Sixth of his name, the King of the Andals, the Rhoynar and the First Men, Lord of the Seven Kingdom’s. Let’s also drink to Rhaenys the sweetest Princess there is, sorry Arianne.”

Elia chuckled as roars of laughter began throughout the hastily arranged outdoor feast table, with Arianne laughing harder than anyone else, but Oberyn composed himself and said, “And finally Elia, what can I say? You are now the Goddess that I always knew you were, I am devout to the Seven, but you are my one true God.” Elia was stunned at that last word. Everything is truly changing now.

Oberyn continued his speech: “We are here to help you Elia. I would be honoured to help you fix the capital, as all men at this table would.”

The entire table began chanting their agreement and Elia was touched as everyone was cheering their consent, including Arianne and Rhaenys whom looked cute and innocent besides the many soldiers. Let no one say that I am friendless, or alone. Elia bowed her head respectfully and announced: “THANK YOU FOR YOUR SWEET WORDS OBERYN; AND TO ALL THE GOOD SUBJECTS OF MY BROTHER PRINCE DORAN. I WILL NEED EVERY ONE OF YOU TO HELP LOOK AFTER THE SEVEN KINGDOM’S FOR HIS GRACE KING AEGON. THERE IS A CITY IN NEED. LET US BEGIN THE HEALING AND REBUILD KINGS LANDING.”

Elia planted her hand on the ground and the entire court that attended the feast, her brothers, Lady Mellario, Princess Arianne and their infant son Prince Quentyn, climbed aboard, as well as her newfound companion Ellaria Sand; Princess Rhaenys who trusted her mother more than anyone, and the babe king Aegon as Oberyn held him. Elia did not fail to note this as she sighed contently, Oberyn may be their Uncle, but he will help both Aegon and Rhaenys have a happy childhood. Elia reached over to the gates surrounding Sunspear at the impressive sized pile of food, and she grabbed it with her free hand, and she began her even shorter walk to the capital, feeling like a new order has arisen, and she is the head of the new age of peace and prosperity.

Oh What A Night by SuperD

In what seemed like merely a matter of moments, the titanic yet majestic Princess Elia Martell and the entourage safely placed on her hand had already arrived to the still ravaged Kings Landing. Elia at an immense six miles tall was thrice the size as she was when she left the capital and even she was amazed at how swiftly she could walk through Westeros. Castles and even entire settlements had become minor dots on the ground compared to her enormous body, but even now Elia knew where people instinctively were and was able to manoeuvre her astronomical feet safely during her trek back north. It’s truly incredible that I can do all of this. The ring had seemed to give Elia an incredible understanding of all of the life all around her and it just stunned Elia at how manageable her vast size actually was.

Elia reached the outskirts of the city walls and she was impressed and amused by the fact that seemingly everyone down on the ground was watching her entrance. Elia’s eye sight had improved significantly since her previous appearance in the capital, but even without that she could tell that its citizens had stopped from what they were previously doing and they all stared in complete and utter awe at the even bigger Giantess that returned to their city. The tiny people were forced to stare upwards at Elia’s incredibly huge frame, and Elia smiled as she imagined how unworldly huge her golden breasts were to her people, even in comparison to her previous two mile size. I’m really going to enjoy this, Elia thought, but she composed herself and put on as serious a face as she could muster and announced: “SUBJECTS OF HIS GRACE KING AEGON, THE SIXTH OF HIS NAME; HERE IS THE FIRST PACKAGE OF FOOD, I’LL SHALL RETURN IN MOMENTS WITH MORE, PLEASE ACT IN A CONSIDERATE MANNER, YOU WILL ALL BE FED TONIGHT. ALL SOLDIERS WILL KEEP ORDER, BUT DO NOT HARM OR DENY ANYONE.”

Elia could pinpoint individual people, of every range of status, highborn and peasant that treated this news as a bounty from the Gods. Elia had put her entourage by the Red Keep and after the efficient manner in which they disembarked, Elia said to them in a far more quitter voice: “My dear Dornish friends please supervise the proceedings whilst I get the rest of the food.”

“Can I come with you Mamma?” Rhaenys asked plaintively as she lingered on Elia’s hand.

Elia smiled sweetly at she looked down at her precocious daughter, her colossal eyes meeting Rhaenys’ cute petite eyes. Rhaenys began to smile as she knew what her gigantic mother was going to say. “Of course dear, I just need you to move a little bit away from the edge.”

Rhaenys walked as quickly as her small legs could carry her and within a few moments Rhaenys was in a safe position. “Very good dear.” Elia whispered leaning her face closer to her palms.

Elia just watched Rhaenys getting comfortable on her hand and Elia became mesmerized at how adorable Rhaenys looked as she sat down on her hand and stared up at her mother, looking so trusting and so relaxed at her predicament. Rhaenys is already used to me as a Giantess. All Elia could do was smile peacefully at Rhaenys who smiled back at her.

As she was getting ready to leave, Elia had noticed how quickly everyone that had got off of her hand was in dealing with the masses of needy citizens, and she had even noticed some of the Rebel soldiers unquestionably following the orders of Prince Doran and Oberyn, with Lord Stark leading the rebels in giving the food out in a safe and dignified manner. A good man. “I SHALL NOT BE LONG.” Elia announced to everyone as she walked out of the capital careful of both the little people on the ground and her little daughter on the palm of her hand.

 

Elia walked back to Dorne quickly and prepared herself to march food parcels back to the capital. With her magnified vision she noticed several castles and strongholds that have left generous amounts of food outside their walls, heavily guarded to stop looters and thieves making off with it. The lords and their court were watching the proceedings with great interest and all of them watched the Giantess with great awe. Elia knelt down her head and said to each lord in toll: “THANK YOU MY LORD, I SHALL REWARD YOU LATER FOR YOUR GENEROSITY.”

Rhaenys smiled and was clearly enjoying watching her gigantic mother moving across the realm as if it was the size of an exceptionally small garden. Elia loved watching Rhaenys’ fascination with her as Rhaenys watched both her otherworldly huge mother and the world around her with childish wonder. “Wow, I have never seen that much food before.” Rhaenys said in childish awe as Elia unceremoniously picked up masses of food as if it was literally nothing.

“Kings Landing is a big city sweetling; it needs plenty of food right now.” Elia murmured softly to Rhaenys.

“Good thing you are not hungry Mamma, the city would have had to have gone without.” Rhaenys smirked and both mother and daughter began to giggle at the thought but Elia knew that she had not eaten anything since becoming a Giantess. Will I even need food? Could there even be enough for both myself and the rest of Westeros? Elia was enjoying her time with her daughter and did not wish to ruin it so she ignored the thought and continued onwards.

Elia picked up huge piles of food and watched her daughter’s innocent amusement at watching her great power unabated until they had reached Starfall, the ancient seat of House Dayne. Elia was eager to reunite with her closet friend, Ashara Dayne, whom she had not seen since before the rebellion began. She knelt down towards the castle walls and aside from the hastily assembled mountain of food; she had noticed that Lord Dayne was the only person on the balcony near the top of his castle. That’s odd; Elia noted that the other castles were teeming with each Lordling’s court. Elia’s face had dropped from regal thankfulness for the Lord’s services towards her cause to confused concern. “MY LORD, I THANK YOU FOR YOUR GENEROSITY. BUT, WHERE ARE YOUR CHILDREN?”

The old lord look stricken and tears began to fall from his face moaning, “Please, please, don’t hurt them.”

Elia was gobsmacked at the accusation, and as she leant closer, trying to show a concerned maternal face to ease the tension, Lord Dayne tripped backwards trying to evade the giantess. His sobbing grew louder. “Mamma?” Rhaenys asked as she looked at the old man and then her mother confused.

Elia was getting very concerned and trying to ease Rhaenys’ concern and placate the quivering Lord she whispered: “My lord, I would never harm any Dayne or any true friend of the realm. You know that.”

Her words had no effect on the great lord as he was still shaking and crying in fear on the floor. Rhaenys was growing visibly worried and had no idea to how to react to the petrified Lord. Elia continued stunned trying to reassure the petrified Lord: “Please Lord Dayne, I am not a monster; I have saved many people today.” Elia looked at Rhaenys who had begun to shake in scared confusion. Elia smiled down at her daughter, who calmed the Princess down with just that one sweet look and the Giantess continued: “I have saved my wonderful daughter today and not just the people of Kings Landing, I have also rescued Lord Uller and his court in the Hellholt as that burnt down today as well. I have even shown clemency to the Stark’s and their allies. Please my lord, where is my dear Ashara?”

As Elia finished asking the question, Ashara Dayne walked outside towards her father. Even at her comparatively miniscule height, she looked like a goddess. Her perfectly proportioned frame with her long flowing raven dark hair was in full effect, but it was her sharp Violet eyes, even at her size, that still took Elia’s breathe away. Ashara looked cold and distant as she stared at her giant friend. Ashara’s long hard gaze seemed to accuse Elia of some nameless malice. Elia was stunned at Ashara’s reaction. What in the Seven Hells is going on? Elia remembered Ashara’s sweet words to her during the early years of her marriage with Prince Rhaegar; she remembered Ashara lighting up the horrid coldness of Dragonstone, Rhaegar’s Princely seat, with her dancing, her singing, and her good natured wit.

Ashara had gently picked her father up and called out to the Giantess staring at them with confused anxiety, “Let me take my father in, and then we shall talk.” “Why are they scared of you Mamma?”

Rhaenys asked plaintively to Elia. “I do not know dear.” Elia whispered to her daughter as she watched her closest friend comforting her father.

Elia waited patiently as she noticed the old man mumbling at his daughter, but she noticed Ashara reassuring him and the old man eventually went back inside his castle. Elia was now with Ashara and was not going to suffer this discourtesy any longer, but was mindful of Rhaenys on her hand so she leant in close to Ashara Dayne who looked at the Giantess as if she was intruding on her private space, and the Giantess said as quietly as she could fathom: “Ashara, I do not know what is going on but I do not expect to be treated like that by you or any Dayne for that matter. Especially not in front of my daughter or during a mercy mission of grave importance. If Ser Arthur had witnessed that from either you or your father he would have been ashamed.”

Ashara’s eyes lighted up, and she bristled with anger: “Do not dare presume how Arthur would react, Elia.”

Ashara’s reaction stunned Elia. In the years that Ashara was her lady in waiting, they had never even have had an argument that was not merely good natured banter. Even after Brandon Stark abandoned her after the Tourney of Harrenhall, she had never seen Ashara so angry and defensive than now. Elia was not in the mood to sour her amazing evening or for her daughter to be upset anymore and thus she tried a different tactic for cooperation, calmly stating: “Ashara listen to me. Even after all of the long years away, I still consider you my dearest friend. I do not know what this problem is and I want to get past this. Whatever this problem is I think we should discuss it like reasonable people. Please Ashara, I miss you.”

Elia thought it passingly strange that a six mile tall Giantess would plead in such a manner to a miniscule lady, even if it was her closest friend, and she could tell Ashara thought that as well as her face had softened and grew from anger to sadness, as Ashara tilted her head downwards to the floor: “I swore an oath, my Princess. I am very sorry.”

Lyanna. This is all about Lyanna. The wheels in Elia’s head began to turn. Ashara knows where Lyanna is. Lyanna’s probably even in Dorne. I need Ser Arthur’s help. Elia looked straight at her tiny friend and said in a voice laced with empathy: “I admire your faith, my lady. Oaths should never be easily broken, even to a Giantess like me.”

Rhaenys looked at Elia confused. Elia had begun to regret allowing her three year old daughter to come along with her. I just expected a quick and easy job. Elia just wanted to see Rhaenys’ smiling face as Elia picked up mountains of food, and Elia did not wish for Rhaenys’ innocence to be gone just yet, especially after what occurred in her father’s bedchamber. She is young, she will not understand most of it, but she cannot be young forever. She will know everything sooner than I wish. Elia leant her face down to Rhaenys and gave her a soft kiss which caused Rhaenys to have a fit of laughter. “Everything is going to be alright Rhaenys, I promise.”

Rhaenys smiled and accepted her mother’s answer. Elia was comfortable with that and she began to circle all of Dorne again and said in as royal a voice as she could muster hoping to fall on the right ears: “SER ARTHUR DAYNE, I HAVE NEED OF YOU IN THE CAPITAL. YOU ARE A KINGSGUARD. AND I SPEAK AS THE VOICE OF THE KING UNTIL HE REACHES HIS MAJORITY.”

Elia then felt a dark pang in her heart after hearing her own words. She had stopped and thought about it further. Ser Arthur’s protecting Lyanna. The realisation felt like a knife stabbing her in the heart. The Dayne’s do not trust me. No doubt her husband had demanded oaths of loyalty from House Dayne to protect Lyanna, but even still, the Dayne’s would rather follow Prince Rhaegar Targaryen’s ghost, than to trust in his wife’s rule. Elia began to bristle with rage and she had even begun growing, feeling great power flow through her veins as her body expanded in all directions.

Elia began growing but even in the sheer exhilaration of her growth she could see that Rhaenys was upset at seeing her mother so angry and this caused Elia’s rage to cool. “I’m sorry Rhaenys. I am fine now.”

Elia was calming herself down, taking deep breaths and within moments the growth had stopped and Elia quickly realised from her newfound vantage point of the even smaller daughter in her hand and the even smaller castle on the ground that she had grown a mile taller. Rhaenys was worried but she watched her mother calm down and she began to calm down in tow.

As Elia looked back down to Starfall she noticed Ashara gasping in fear from witnessing Elia actually growing a mile taller straight in front of her. Elia was calm but grew upset that her closest friend was afraid of her. I really did not see this coming; I need to fix this now. Not wanting to make the situation worse Elia announced back down towards the denizens of Dorne: “I HAVE ALREADY SWORN TO NOT HARM LYANNA STARK. I SWEAR BY THE GODS OF THE SEVEN, AND TO LYANNA’S OWN GODS, THE OLD GODS AS WELL. I JUST WANT TO SEE LYANNA RETURN SAFELY TO THOSE THAT LOVE HER. IF YOU CAN HEAR ME LYANNA, I AM NOT YOUR ENEMY. I JUST WANT PEACE AND TO RULE JUSTLY UNTIL AEGON COMES OF AGE.”

Elia looked across and wondered what Ser Arthur was thinking to all of this. Gods I hope he will help me. Elia had demonstrated her sincerity for the entire realm to see several times now. But it is not like they can harm me now anyway. Elia’s rage was gone but she was not in the mood for further argument. Elia just looked down at her little daughter on her hand that was staring up at her with some interest. I am here for another purpose. “I AM GOING TO PICK UP THE REST OF THE FOOD PARCELS NOW.” Elia announced sheepishly and left Starfall sharply.

There were a few more castles left and Elia quickly picked up each impressive portion of food laid out, but the joy that she had watching Rhaenys watching her pick up great stores of food was gone. “Are you okay now Mother?” Rhaenys asked with great concern in her voice.

Mother? Rhaenys was still three and Elia could tell that Rhaenys was trying to talk in a serious manner. She is so adorable. “I am okay now Rhaenys. Sorry you had to see that.” Elia said apologetically.

“I saw you angry today looking in at Daddy’s room when you became a Giant and it was the nicest thing I ever saw…Until you smiled and laughed with me afterwards. That was better. I love you Mamma.” Elia’s eyes grew watery and Elia just kissed her lovely daughter again which made Rhaenys laugh very hard.

“I love you Rhaenys. I love you so much.” Elia stared intently at her daughter. Rhaenys loves and trusts me with all her heart. Elia’s heart melted at Rhaenys’ faith and Elia was perfectly content at staring at Rhaenys smiling face and it then hit her. I want Ashara to look at me like that, the same carefree girl that joined me at Dragonstone. Not wanting her relationship with the Dayne’s to stay on the wrong foot Elia quickly moved back over to Starfall.

 

Elia had returned back to Starfall to collect their portion of the food for the people of King’s Landing. Elia had noticed that Lady Ashara was still on the balcony of her father’s castle and that a tear was running down her cheek. Elia knelt down and after a nod from her daughter which made the Giantess smile Elia said calmly and quietly: “I have much work to do; I have a peace to broker with the Lannister’s and Baratheon’s. I need to repair the capital. Lyanna can wait. But I promise you that I am a lady of my word and I swear to you, that we will get past this.”

Ashara was crying softly and mumbled out: “I am so sorry; I did not wish to ever hurt you.”

Elia stared back at her friend and said quietly: “I know. We shall recover from this, but I want to show to you now that you will always be very dear to me.”

Tears stopped flowing from Ashara’s face as she asked, “How, my Princess?”

Elia looked at her and then back at her darling daughter who smiled approvingly and suddenly Elia smiled softly. “How about a kiss to our friendship?”

Ashara smiled sadly, nodded her head in agreement and walked towards the railings of the castle.

Elia had laid her palm flat over the castle and Ashara began the swift walk over the hand and walked far from the edge as Elia raised herself slowly. Without being prompted Rhaenys walked over to Ashara and held her hand over to her. Elia cooed softly as Ashara bent down and hugged Rhaenys. “It’s so good to see you again Rhaenys. You have gotten bigger my Princess.” Ashara said with a smile on her face.

“Mamma has gotten a lot bigger.” Rhaenys spat out and immediately all three began laughing heartily. All three grew more relaxed and as they finished laughing Elia sighed as she saw her daughter with her closest friend. I have missed Ashara so much. Things will be good between us again, I know it.

Elia stood at full height and watched her little passenger’s reactions at being miles high in the air. Ashara was in awe and was holding Rhaenys’ hand tightly, but a smile grew on her lovely face. Elia smiled at Ashara’s joy at seeing the world from such a high vantage point. Ashara turned towards her friend’s titanic face and began to lean in, ready for the colossal kiss. Rhaenys laughed and she scrunched up closer to Ashara also hoping for a kiss. Well my lips are certainly big enough for the both of them. Elia moved her hand to her face and leaned in towards her utterly tiny friend and daughter, giving them a soft kiss that utterly dominated both of them. Elia even heard Ashara laugh as her gigantic lips had completely covered her. She still loves me. Despite the powers and responsibilities that Elia now had, she still desired the love from her closest friend.

Elia had softly returned Ashara back to Starfall, where Rhaenys instinctively gave Ashara a tender hug. “It has been lovely seeing you Rhaenys.” Ashara said with a smile but as she turned around her smile faded and she looked embarrassed, but she found the courage to look straight at the Giantess and said with dignity: “My Princess, I wish you good fortunes for the days to come.”

She knows something. What Ashara knew Elia could not say, but as much as it upset her, the Dayne’s were genuinely faithful to Rhaegar and as much anguish he gave her, Elia appreciated Rhaegar’s memory being honoured. As Elia let her friend back into the castle walls she called out: “EVERYTHING WILL TURN OUT FINE, ASHARA. I PROMISE.”

And with that Elia had picked up the package of food that the Dayne’s had quickly collected for her, and she returned northwards back to King’s Landing with her little daughter safe in hand.

The walk to Kings Landing was very brief; Elia’s massive feet alone covered almost a mile without even taking steps. Elia was in slightly better spirits but fear began to linger in her mind. What if they try to hide Lyanna for as long as possible? Lyanna Stark had been hidden from sight for over a year and whilst Elia assumed she might get lucky and stumble on her lair, it would most likely come down to Ser Arthur surfacing or an informant to whisper in her ear. I just need to get Lyanna back and everything will fall back to place, even Lord Robert will be tractable, and there will be no need for further violence.

As Elia was distracted by her thoughts she looked down at her hand and saw Rhaenys smile softly and waved her fingers. Elia smiled amused and leant her head in. “What is it dear?” Elia asked softly.

“Everything is going to be okay Mamma.” Rhaenys said determinedly.

All Elia could do was smile at that. “I know sweetie. As long as I have you with me sweetling, it will.”

Rhaenys’ smile grew massive at that and all Rhaenys could do was murmur contently: “Love you Mamma.”

“I love you too.” Elia replied back. Rhaenys will never be alone and trapped ever again, all she will ever know from now on is love.

 

By the time the Giantess and her miniscule daughter returned to the capital. Elia first went over to the Red Keep and as she saw Mellario she softly let Rhaenys down and Elia smiled as she saw Rhaenys hold both Mellario’s and Arianne’s hand. Elia stood back up and her heart melted as her citizens cheered as they saw the tonnes upon tonnes of precious food on her hand and wanting to have her people fed, she laid the food down by the gates of the city ever so delicately. Elia towered over the procession of tiny subjects waiting for the food and she quickly declared: “LET THE FEAST OF RECONCILIATION BEGIN.”

Elia was amazed at how quickly and efficiently the people were given their food. It seemed to be a matter of moments and suddenly thousands upon thousands of people were being fed and it warmed Elia’s heart that Oberyn and Doran were actively ensuring that nobody was hungry. Elia saw Oberyn leading low born street children in rags to the pile of food and Elia gasped in joy at how their eyes sparkled in anticipation at being given a hearty meal. That is another thing to do when the city is repaired, build orphanages and plenty of them. Elia began thinking of what to do after the city was repaired. I do not want any people of mine beggared in the streets. They need opportunity, access to clean water, but most of all dignity. The shithole that is Flea Bottom will no longer exist when I am done repairing this city. Elia was proud as everything had gone swimmingly. It does not hurt having many piles of food laid around. The people of King’s Landing were able to get enough food to nourish them and still had enough to last many days further. And who says the Dornish are not the heart of chivalry? Elia decided to go down to their level as she quickly knelt as she moved herself to the edge of the city gates and watched the feast occurring in the streets of King’s Landing. Both highborn and the low were tucking into their meals and already Doran was at the front of the pack clearly planning how to ration future meals fairly as well. Soon this city will return to normality and these people’s lives with it as well.

 

Elia began planning in her head what she needed to do to repair the cities infrastructure. The streets would perhaps take weeks to properly repair and I could get the material needed from the Reach, and I will make sure that the Westerlands pay their fair share for the destruction they have caused; if they do not oppose me that is. Suddenly the man’s face came to her again. Tywin. Elia had planned to humiliate and torture the vile betrayer indefinitely, but Elia knew she did not have it in her to keep doing it. I got too many good things going on. Rhaenys, Aegon, Oberyn. I don’t wish to share my time with those I love to the man I despise. The logical solution came to her head. I will execute him tonight. The fine people of Dorne and Kings Landing would no doubt cheer Lannister’s death, but the man had children, and there were others still to be brought back into the fold. Lyanna may try to remain hidden after all. Elia did not wish to ruin any chance of finding Lady Lyanna by destroying the Westerlands, but she did not want to give them complete amnesty for Tywin’s treachery. I swore an oath to Lyanna not to harm her. Lord Stark will know my sincerity. Not wanting to waste time Elia moved her head towards the feast and called out: “SER JAIME LANNISTER, I REQUIRE YOUR PRESENCE.”

Like with Lady Ashara, Elia was perplexed at how noticeably handsome Ser Jaime Lannister was as he strolled ever so closer to the Princess, despite his completely diminutive form. Elia had put her hand near him and motioned for him to climb onto it. Elia had moved Ser Jaime to face level and saw Ser Jaime knelling to her. “PLEASE RISE, SER JAIME.”

Jaime did as he was commanded and Elia noticed Jaime’s worry. “DO NOT WORRY SER JAIME, YOU WAS NOT INVOLVED IN ANY WAY WITH YOUR FATHER’S TREASONS.”

Jaime had turned away sheepishly. Aerys. Elia could not lie to herself, dealing with the realm without a madman with a crown and a thirst for wildfire was a godsend. Not having Aerys around helps me immensely. Still Ser Jaime swore oaths to him. He does not need the shame of failing him to follow him his entire life. “AERYS DIED, I KNOW THAT. BUT I AM SURE THAT YOU WILL SERVE MY SON AS FAITHFULLY AS YOU DID AERYS.”

Jaime did at least look at Elia’s face this time, but his face was grave and cold. I need to get him on my side properly. “SER JAIME, I NEED YOU TO CONVINCE THE NEW LORD OF CASTERLY ROCK TO BEND THE KNEE.”

Ser Jaime looked mildly confused at Elia’s choice of words. I really do not need to threaten dwarf children. Elia smiled softly at Jaime and explained as diplomatically as she could: “YOU ARE LORD TYRION’S OLDER BROTHER; I AM SURE IF YOU EXPLAIN TO HIM THAT I WILL NOT HURT HIM, THEN WE CAN REBUILD THE ENTIRE REALM PEACEFULLY. I THINK WE SHOULD DEAL WITH THIS NOW.”

Elia looked across and saw that her family had moved in closer and were watching the Giantess with great interest. Elia was pleased to see that from every one of her loved ones there was trust. They trust that I will do the right thing. “I WILL NOT BE TERRIBLY LONG.” Elia announced. Rhaenys looked on but Elia did not wish Rhaenys to join her at Casterly Rock in case negotiations went sour. It will not be the case of kiss and make up as it was with Ashara. “RHAENYS DARLING I NEED TO DEAL WITH THIS ALONE OKAY, I WILL NOT BE LONG SWEETLING.”

Elia moved her free hand over to her dot sized daughter and tenderly stroked her and it warmed Elia’s heart to see Rhaenys relaxing. By now a great part of the city was watching the Giantess as well, many knowing in their hearts what was to come. Elia bowed her head to the expectant public and announced: “GOOD PEOPLE IT GLADENS MY HEART THAT EVERYONE HAS BEEN FED, BUT THE NIGHT IS NOT OVER. I WILL BE BACK SHORTLY.” At that cryptic address, the people cheered as Elia calmly walked out of the city, determined.

 

Elia strolled softly westwards with Ser Jaime in tow and she quickly reached the western coast of Lannisport and saw the impressive sized castle that was Casterly Rock. It looked a lot bigger the last time I was here. But then again I am sure the Dungeon’s of Sunspear look a lot smaller than my asshole to Lord Tywin. Princess Elia remembered the frosty welcome Lord Tywin gave her and her brother when they briefly visited Casterly Rock when they were children. An awkward visit throughout but how it ended… Elia shuddered as she remembered Cersei and Jaime seeing the small new-born baby before leaving Casterly Rock with Oberyn. Now Tyrion is a small new Lord. What stuck with Elia was Cersei’s callousness to Lord Tyrion. They say he will not live long. I hope they are right; he killed my mother to get into this world. Elia remembered Cersei’s cruel words and Tyrion’s cries of pain as she had abused him to herself and Oberyn’s face. Seeing a little girl that was no older than Arianne hurting a baby greatly disturbed her. I shall never abuse the innocent.

Elia looked at the gates of the Castle and announced: “YOUR BROTHER SER JAIME IS HERE TO HELP YOU, LORD TYRION. I SHALL RETURN ON THE MORROW.”

She saw the drawbridge begin to wind down unannounced, Elia gently placed Ser Jaime on the ground and whispered: “Good luck Ser Jaime.”

As Elia began to straighten herself out, she noticed a couple of small figures arrive on the Castle’s balcony, each looking as different as night and day, Tyrion and Cersei.

 Elia saw the sad confused little boy with the mismatched eyes that was now the liege Lord of the Westerlands, but Elia also saw the far taller Cersei simply looking radiant, with her golden hair and voluptuous breasts, but the look that she gave her was cold, and defiant. Even at my size, this one is going to be a handful to me. This was confirmed when Cersei announced suddenly: “I know what you done with my father.” But before Elia could say anything, she saw a strange smirk rise from Cersei’s pretty face as she continued on: “I would have done the same thing in your position, if you can destroy the man who had wronged you, I say do it.” Elia was stunned and she saw that the young lord was as well, as they both stared agape at the young Cersei. “If you wanted to destroy House Lannister entirely, you would not have treated with us. So here’s the deal, we shall bend the knee if you end father’s suffering right now.”

Elia was amused by Cersei Lannister’s frank defiant manner. She thinks she’s untouchable. I need to cut this one down to size. “YOU ARE A BOLD ONE, LADY CERSEI. BUT I AM ADDRESSING THE LORD OF CASTERLY ROCK, AND SINCE LAST I LOOKED, YOU ARE NOT THE LORD OF THIS CASTLE.”

Cersei’s smug smile curdled and she began to pout indignantly. Even in contempt she will turn many a man’s head. Elia then focused her attention on the timid Tyrion Lannister: “LORD TYRION I BARE YOU OR YOUR SISTER NO ILL WILL, BUT YOUR FATHER COMMITTED A HEINOUS ACT TODAY AND I CANNOT SUFFER HIM TO LIVE. WOULD YOU OFFER YOUR ALLEGIANCE IN EXCHANGE WITH ME ENDING YOUR FATHER’S PAIN QUICKLY?”

The young lord looked uneasy and was looking down to his shoes as he announced gravely: “I shall offer my allegiance, do you require me to knell?”

By this point Ser Jaime, out of breathe from running up a mountainous staircase, had reached the top of the castle. House Lannister all together again; time to end their father’s foolish betrayal. Elia smiled sharply and replied to the little lord: “YES, MY LORD. IF YOU AND YOUR FAMILY SHOULD KNELL NOW THAT WOULD BE GREAT.”

Elia saw Cersei’s disgust and contempt at the prospect as her brothers’ immediately obeyed so Elia leant in closer and stared at the little lady. Elia stared right at Cersei and within moments Cersei’s resolved folded from staring at the Giantess’ seemingly sun sized brown eyes and that was enough for her to bend her knee as well. Elia knew they were innocent but the Giantess could not deny that she enjoyed seeing the Lannister’s being so submissive and bowing to her. A huge part of the puzzle that was Elia’s peace was solved. I am making good time. Elia acknowledged their allegiance, announcing: “RISE.”

The Lannister’s did as they were bid and got up. No time like the present as a Braavosi banker once said foolishly in Aerys’ court. Let’s get this over with: “WE SHALL DISCUSS THE GOLD AND THE MATERIALS REQUIRED FOR THE REBUILDING OF THE CAPITAL LATER; BUT FIRST COULD YOU THREE PLEASE ESCORT ME BACK TO THE CAPITAL.

It was not a question as Elia gently picked the three of them up immediately and even quicker than before; the Giantess reached King’s Landing and deposited them safely by the Red Keep near her family.

 

Elia knew what she had to do but as she spied her darling daughter, her babe King and her adorable niece and nephew she felt her heart pounding hard. Elia did not want Rhaenys or Doran’s own children to see her execute Lord Tywin. Three and Seven is too young to see such things. Elia looked at her little family and said quietly: “Children it is time for bed.”

Rhaenys looked very tired and ready to fall asleep after the exhausting day she had. Arianne looked indignant and was ready to protest until Mellario told her: “Everything will be as it was tomorrow; don’t you worry.”

Thank the Gods that were not true for me. But Elia was too polite to argue that point and she let it slide. Elia saw Oberyn and Ellaria and as they were about to walk to Elia’s hand she nodded her head towards them and announced: “OBERYN, ELLARIA I STILL HAVE NEED OF YOU LATER.” Oberyn laughed as Ellaria squeezed is hand. That is going to be fun tonight.

Within moments Mellario and Doran escorted the children to Elia’s hand, as Rhaenys and Arianne walked hand in hand with Prince Quentyn holding his mothers’ hand, and the babe King Aegon safely held by his Uncle Prince Doran, and Elia began her very brief walk to Sunspear.

Elia reached her brother’s seat and took the children safely to Doran’s castle and whispered softly: “Good night everyone.”

Elia reached down and gave a gentle kiss to all the occupants to her hand and heard Rhaenys and Arianne laughing loudly from it. Quentyn looked up at the Giantess and then back to his mother, whilst Arianne excitedly ran into the castle as Rhaenys took her sweet time watching her titanic mother overhead. They are sweet children. “Good Night Mamma!” Rhaenys shouted upwards.

“GOOD NIGHT DEAR.” Elia announced, and she leaned in one more time and gave Rhaenys a little kiss. Rhaenys smiled and after Elia’s lips parted from her she laughed and then followed Arianne into the castle.

 

As all of the children were escorted back into the castle, Elia whispered to a nearby guard in an exceptionally low voice: “I need the traitor now.”

Doran noticed and bent his head in agreement and as soon as the Martell’s and Elia’s children had returned to the castle, the traitor Tywin Lannister was laid before Elia’s humongous feet. Tywin Lannister was dazed and he was covered and stank of the contents of Elia’s asshole. The great lord that was Tywin Lannister is dead already, time to finish off this husk. Elia had a smirk from seeing the shit stained Lannister and asked the guard: “LAY HIM BY MY TOE.”

The guard quickly did so and Elia laughed as Tywin was trying to stand with the support of her toe, she laughed even harder as he slipped and hit his head hard onto the ground. Elia announced with a playful smirk on her face: “CHANGE OF PLAN TYWIN, YOU WILL NOT KISS MY FEET. I ALREADY HAVE A GORGEOUS WOMAN FOR THAT TASK.” Elia noticed Tywin’s indignant grumble as he looked up at her. I have never seen an insect as abhorrent as this thing. Elia did not wish to waste time and thundered out: “YOUR CHILDREN HAVE SWORN TO OBEY ME. I DO NOT NEED OR WANT YOU IN THIS WORLD ANYMORE. A LANNISTER ALWAYS PAYS HIS DEBTS AND IT IS TIME TO PAY YOURS TYWIN.”

Elia grabbed Tywin, softly enough not to crush him and marched back to King’s Landing with great haste. Elia could see as she got closer to the capital that the people were aware of her purpose as many had surmised from noticing that the young Lannister lord and his lady sister was present in the capital. By now Elia could see a defensive perimeter of soldiers led by Prince Oberyn making sure that they would be kept safe. Oberyn will make a tremendous Hand. Elia had reached outside the city walls as she saw this and as her eyes gazed upon Oberyn’s she bowed her head to him in appreciation. As Oberyn smiled back Elia announced to the frenzied crowd: “GOOD PEOPLE, THIS TRAITOR BURNT DOWN YOUR HOMES; RAPED YOUR WIVES AND MURDERED YOUR HUSBANDS. I CONDEMN HIM TO DEATH.” Elia turned her head from the crowd crying their jeers and venom at Lord Tywin, hearing cries of “Death to the traitor” and “Burn in all Seven Hells Lannister.” Elia smiled at Lord Tywin and asked: “IS THERE ANYTHING I HAVE MISINTERPRETED TYWIN?”

Elia stated back at Lord Tywin and he was forced to stare back at the supremely gigantic Elia and said coldly: “I am not going to apologise for my actions to you or anyone else. Your family stole everything from me already. Your mother stole my daughter’s birth right so that a sickly bitch like you could be used to spite me.” Elia just smiled at that, not even feeling the need to argue with him. I am not a sickly bitch anymore. Tywin prattled away:” So go ahead. Steal my life away you Giant whore.”

Elia looked at the shit streaked Lannister with contempt, but not with hatred. This ant is too pathetic to hate now. Elia kept staring at him looking into his cold eyes until she unceremoniously threw Lord Tywin westwards to the audible shock of her citizens, and he flew out of sight and eventually plummeted to his death far away in the Sunset Sea.

The cheers that came after the initial shock of Tywin’s spectacular demise were deafening. The people of Kings Landing were rejoicing and many begun laughing, dancing and Elia heard many drunken cheers to her, hearing especially: “To Elia the avatar of the Gods, may she reign well.” And “To Elia the Giant saviour.” Despite the jubilance and quickly avenging the Sack of Kings Landing Elia felt cold, and surprisingly empty at destroying her greatest enemy. I now have bigger fish to fry than Tywin Lannister.

Elia quickly picked up the three Lannister siblings unceremoniously and marched straight back to Casterly Rock and quickly put them back onto the castle walls without a second thought. “SER JAIME YOU WILL REMAIN WITH YOUR SIBLINGS TONIGHT. I SHALL DISCUSS TERMS TOMORROW.” Before Elia heard any words of protest she left the Lannister siblings at Casterly Rock and marched back towards the capital.

 

Elia quickly returned to the capital and as she returned she heard thunderous applause from the thousands upon thousands of smallfolk. Elia heard vile epithets about Tywin Lannister from the boisterous celebrating residents of Kings Landing but more cheered for Elia in general. Elia felt that she should be rejoicing right now, but a deep pang in her heart stopped her from doing so. I have dealt with the man who tried to murder me today. Why do I feel so cold? Elia had noticed how satisfied her people were with the food parcels and felt pride that she was able to do all this. I need to rule generously and with an open hand. By morning Elia would help rebuild the battered buildings, it was too dark to do much good now. Or was it? There are others suffering too right now, and not just on my side.

Elia thought about the lengthy war of attrition between Robert’s heir Stannis, and the Tyrell army at Lord Robert’s seat of Storms End. An embarrassing farce, if Lord Tyrell was vaguely competent this war could have been won half a year ago. Elia grew frustrated thinking about the preposterous waste of the biggest army in Westeros laying siege to Storm’s End for a year, whereas the thinly populated Dornish soldiers were slaughtered at the Trident. Stannis Baratheon must have damn near starved himself to withhold the Tyrell siege for a year. I need men such as him if I am to rule successfully. Elia wanted to make the transition to peace as seamless and efficient as possible, and an act of goodwill to Storms End should help achieve that aim. Elia also knew full well that Robert was the Lord of Storm’s End, not his younger brother Stannis. And what I have heard about Stannis, he would not yield the castle to anyone or anything, including a six mile tall Giantess. However Robert Baratheon was recuperating from battle wounds at the Trident, and frankly Elia was not in the mood to deal with her husband’s killer just yet. I won’t achieve the entirety of the peace tonight, but nonetheless an act of mercy will help bring Robert and his people back to the fold.

 Elia scanned the ground and looked for Lord Stark, quickly she spied him amongst the people keeping the peace with the parcels of food and as she found him, she leant down and as her face completely covered all of Lord Eddard’s field of vision, Elia whispered: “I need your help, my Lord. How many men are holding Storm’s End?”

Stark looked concerned. After seeing what happened to Tywin he fears the worst. Nonetheless Lord Stark answered quickly: “Five hundred, my Princess.”

Elia smiled softly at the tiny Northman and whispered softly to him: “Let’s give those brave men a good meal.”

Lord Eddard Stark gave a warm smile back to her. He will be of great use for my son’s reign. Elia carefully got her hand over to him and in as stoic a manner as possible Lord Eddard prepared himself as he was hoisted up incredibly carefully with two of Elia’s fingers. Elia marvelled to herself as she was able to accurately pick up the mite sized lordling without crushing him. I do need to understand how my powers actually work. However Elia crossed that thought out of her mind as she had another important duty to perform and within moments Elia reached with her other hand and picked up a considerable pile of food. The revelry died down and a hush spread over the city. No one knew what the Giantess had planned. Elia gave a regal smile as she stood back up and looked down at her tiny audience and announced: “GOOD PEOPLE I WILL NOT BE LONG. THERE ARE OTHER PEOPLE I NEED TO HELP RIGHT NOW. AND DO NOT WORRY THERE WILL BE PLENTY MORE FOOD DELIVERED TOMORROW AS WELL.” Her people cheered at the news and with a soft smile Elia moved southwards for the very brisk walk to Storms End.

Elia arrived at the castle stronghold that was Storms End within a few moments and Elia laughed as Lord Eddard was visibly stunned at how swiftly they had arrived, rubbing his eyes in disbelief. That ride would have taken Stark a week riding continuously on his own and a fortnight at least with a host of any size. A legion of Tyrell banners greeted the Princess as she arrived, and Elia did not need to strain her eyes to have noticed that all of the Tyrell bannerman were bowing to her. Elia was not in the mood to deal with the lackadaisical Lord Tyrell and refused to acknowledge his presence. With one step Elia moved her feet softly into the ocean, far away enough to avoid the Redwyne fleet parked to prevent Stannis getting aid from sea. Elia was careful not to splash her feet but she could not deny it felt so refreshing after labouring all day and walking through deserts. Elia straightened herself out and she could feel so many eyes watching up at her in frightened awe. Need to make a good impression, I am here for peace. Elia calmly announced: “STANNIS BARATHEON, I WISH TO MEET WITH YOU AT ONCE.”

Elia heard a rumbling of sound as a bunch of Baratheon soldiers escorted Stannis Baratheon to a balcony overlooking the sea, and smiled at contrasting the stiff and unsmiling Stannis, with the stunned little boy running by his heels unable to keep his eyes off of the incredible sight in front of him. This must be little Renly. He could make a good fosterling for Arianne or Viserys when the war ends; better to repair the problems between our houses within a single generation and what better way to do that than with sweet open hearted children. Keep that thought in your head Elia.

Despite the onslaught of heavy footsteps just previously, when the soldiers arrived they fell silent and Elia felt awkwardness amongst them as Stannis was preparing himself to speak. These men are afraid, but Stannis is a leader if his soldiers honour his silence. Lord Stannis stared straight at the Giantess and said in a voice that brokered no argument: “Princess Elia, I respect your power and authority, I have heard of both Aerys’ and Rhaegar’s deaths and accept that you are your son’s Regent. However I am not the lord of this castle, my brother Robert is. I am the Castellan of Storm’s End. I swore an oath to Robert to hold this castle until either he wins, or until my death if not. I do not have the authority or even the desire to surrender. Do your worst.”

The silence changed to pandemonium as several soldiers were screaming and raving their amazement at Stannis for his calm outburst, with some bellowing oaths of hatred and threats of death towards their appointed Captain. Lord Eddard was shaking his head in bemused disgust, clearly expecting nothing less from Robert’s stubborn brother. This will not do. Elia then announced: “ENOUGH.” Silence returned.

“STANNIS I UNDERSTAND AND RESPECT YOUR DUTIES TO YOUR BROTHER AND LIEGE LORD. THIS WAS NOT MEANT TO BE A NEGOTIATION OR EVEN SURRENDER. I SHALL NEGOTIATE WITH YOUR BROTHER SOON. I HAVE HEARD ABOUT YOUR RESOLVE STANNIS, AND AM PLEASANTLY SURPRISED TO SEE HOW TRUE THAT IS EVEN NOW.” Stannis gave an awkward half smile, both of defiance, as well as obvious pleasure in being complemented. This one clearly does not get complimented often enough.

“I OFFER SUSTENANCE FOR YOU AND YOUR SOLDIERS, MORE THAN ENOUGH TO LAST UNTIL ROBERT BENDS THE KNEE.” The soldiers began to cheer with obvious gratitude; Elia could see how dishevelled and malnourished these men were. What do you expect when they have been trapped in a siege for a year?

  Despite the cheers Stannis suspiciously asked the Giantess: “What will this cost me?”

Elia stared straight at the strange man and replied: “IT IS A SYMBOL OF MERCY AND HOPE FOR THE FUTURE. THAT IS IT. NO COST TO YOU OR YOUR MEN. DO YOU CONSENT?”

Hundreds of voices on the balcony and inside the castle were screaming “Yes”, but Stannis merely nodded and spat out: “I consent.”

Elia gave the food away and was pleasantly surprised to see Stannis waiting patiently for the others to take their share, including giving his very young brother some food before himself and letting the little boy to scamper off and enjoy the meal in comfort, but only after he thanked the Giantess for the meal though. “Thank you Princess Elia.” Renly said with real joy and gratitude to the Giantess.

“YOU ARE MORE THAN WELCOME RENLY.” Elia replied back softly, Renly’s sweet smile stirring her heart. I do not have it in me to harm children. I love my children too much to think about harming others.

Elia had no intentions of attacking Storm’s End and looking at how gleeful and amazed the soldiers were as they received their newly found rations, and Lord Stark’s clear appreciation of his friend’s men being looked after restored joy in her heart after the coldness felt after Tywin’s execution. Some may call me weak for doing this, and allowing Stannis to save face but I care not. As if any tiny fool’s words have any weight to me anymore. Storms End will return to the fold properly soon enough.

Elia noticed that Stannis had still not taken his share of the food offered and was watching the Giantess’ every movement. Elia was impressed, but surprised at how this small force had lasted this long against the biggest army in Westeros. “LORD STANNIS I MUST ASK. HOW DID YOU OUTLAST THE TYRELL’S?”

Stannis nodded gravely at that and answered swiftly: “We ate everything in the pantry. Then ate the horses, they had no purpose, it wasn’t like we were going to ride out anywhere so we ate them. Then the cats, never liked the creatures. I do like Dogs, good animals, loyal, but sadly we needed their meat, so fine we ate the dogs.” Elia was stunned at how dispassionately Stannis was with discussing the growing dire nature of their survival as he continued onwards: We were down to rats and leather.”

“WERE?” Elia asked picking up on Stannis’ use of the past tense, “OR ARE?”

For the first time Elia noticed a hint of genuine fear on Stannis’ face. There is something he is not telling me. Stannis calmed himself down quickly and showed his cold face again as he replied: “Were. If I tell you what happened, would you show clemency?”

Elia felt confused. A whole range of thoughts went into her head. Was there a betrayer? Did Lord Tyrell play Aerys like a fiddle? Elia looked back at the rake-like Stannis. No these men have starved or close enough to make no matter. Elia needed to know how Stannis and his men withheld the Tyrell’s: “CLEMENCY? FOR YOURSELF?”

“No, Princess. I shall never ask it merely for myself. To the man in question,” Stannis replied immediately back. Now I am intrigued.

  “WHAT HAPPENED?” Elia asked impatiently.

Stannis duly answered: “A smuggler named Davos, we did not know him, and we did not ask or pay for him, he asked nothing out of us. But out of the goodness of his heart he smuggled past the Redwyne blockade and smuggled us a nice sack of onions. I have never seen men so happy to eat onions in my life, sure beats eating the old stale rats.”

Elia smiled at hearing this tale of heroism and bravery, and noticed Stark’s warm smile on his own lips. But Elia also felt annoyed at how incompetent the Tyrell siege actually was and looked at the Redwyne fleet below her in the sea with disgust. What’s the point of having the greatest fleet in Westeros if a single pirate can break through the lines? “WHERE IS THIS DAVOS? I WISH TO SPEAK TO HIM.”

Stannis looked suspicious but as Stark nodded softly towards him, Stannis spat out: “He’s not here, he smuggled himself away. I ask only that you spare this man.”

Elia nodded in agreement: “THE REALM NEEDS HEROES, FROM BOTH SIDES OF THE WAR. IF DAVOS RETURNS LET ME KNOW, I WOULD DESIRE TO MEET HIM.” Stannis nodded back, he was clearly a man of few words.

By this time every man had received his fair share of food, and Stannis took a modest portion for himself and stiffly announced: “Thank you Princess Elia. I will discuss this generosity with Robert when he returns.”

Elia accepted that this was a natural time to leave and kept Lord Stark safely on his hand as she announced back: “I SHALL SEE YOU SOON STANNIS.”

Elia nodded her farewell and returned to the capital, but was aware enough to dry her humongous feet on the shorelines surrounding the city gates. I don’t want to cause havoc and drown my subjects after all.

Elia viewed her mission as a success. Robert will accept the situation; hopefully he can see all the way from the Trident that I am not unreasonable. Elia smiled as she realised that she had rather liked the uncomfortable and awkward Stannis. Stannis is honest and an honest man is gold dust in the capital. He could prove useful. Elia felt a lot better after giving the Baratheon men some food and she smiled to herself as she wanted to end the night on a high note as well. I got the Lannister’s back in the fold, the Baratheon’s not far behind. I have done well today but now I want some time for my own…With Oberyn and Ellaria to join me of course.

 The night was old at this point, and as Elia let Lord Stark down by his Northern soldiers by the Red Keep, Elia extravagantly stretched herself out to her expectant public and announced: “MY PEOPLE, THIS HAS BEEN A WONDERFUL EVENING, BUT IT IS TIME FOR ME TO RETIRE FOR THE NIGHT. COME OBERYN, ELLARIA. I WANT YOU WITH ME.”

Both Oberyn and Ellaria had gigantic smirks on the ground which amused Elia to no end as they waited eagerly for Elia to pick her up, which she quickly did. The first thing Elia did was to kiss both of her tiny companions with one massive kiss and all Elia could do was giggle as she walked out of the capital. Time for some fun.

  Elia had found a nice quiet space spot to lie down and as she unceremoniously lay down onto the ground Elia looked down hungrily at both of the gorgeous tiny people on her hand and said: “SORRY IF I IGNORED YOU TWO EARLIER, I HAD TOO MANY THINGS TO DO AND EVERYTHING IS GOING ALONG NICELY. I JUST WANT TO UNWIND NOW WITH MY BROTHER THE LOVER AND MY ‘ROYAL FOOT WORSHIPER.’”

Oberyn and Ellaria laughed and Oberyn quickly said: “Of course Elia, we are happy to oblige you, how would you like to start?”

Elia had noticed Ellaria’s pleading look and gave a quick smile: “I DON’T WANT TO MAKE YOU UNCOMFORTABLE OBERYN, BUT COULD YOU AND ELLARIA…..”

Elia heard Oberyn shout: “Start with your feet?” As Oberyn looked at the Royal foot worshipper’s blatant desire clearly remembering the Giantess’ foot scent emanating from her body as she arrived to the feast.

“THAT WOULD BE LOVELY.” Elia proclaimed happily and she stood up and deposited her little love bugs right next to her otherworldly huge feet.

Elia beamed at the vigour to which Oberyn and Ellaria were rubbing and kissing her mountain sized toes. Elia’s senses were extremely strong as she felt every kiss and caress. She saw Ellaria rub her body on her toes and Oberyn licking the toe up and down. This is nice. Elia did know that this was merely the starter and that she had other quirks that she wanted to experiment on. She picked up both Oberyn and Ellaria and said with a shy awkward smile: “I HAVE STRANGE TASTES AND DESIRES THAT I HAVE ALWAYS DESIRED TO IMPLEMENT. RHAEGAR, IF HE KNEW WOULD HAVE NEVER HUMOURED ME ON THEM. IF I LAY DOWN WOULD EITHER OF YOU MIND IF YOU LICKED MY ARMPITS?

Elia had shaved her armpits often after being shown it by a handmaiden before she began her first visit outside Dorne, being told it was what all the highborn ladies done to impress their husbands. As if I need to do that anymore. Nonetheless Elia always took a strange enjoyment as she regularly moved her hands and felt the softness of her armpits, and Elia derived any pleasure that she could during the war. Oberyn and Ellaria nodded their consent and thus Elia put them into position on the incredibly large armpit.

Elia was in pure bliss as both Oberyn and Ellaria licked her armpit. She squealed in joy at seeing how eager Oberyn and Ellaria were to please her. She loved seeing Ellaria’s contented smile, and Oberyn’s vigour in pleasing her. I love this. She had dreamt at being with someone who would be happy at realising her pleasures. Cold, distant Rhaegar Targaryen was never that man, but kind and open-hearted Oberyn and Ellaria had awoken something in her. Lust, desire, pleasure.

After some time, Elia wanted to get to another level, so she scooted them both up onto her hand and said, “THAT WAS GREAT. THANK YOU SO MUCH. I NOW WANT YOU TWO TO HAVE SOME PLEASURE OF YOUR OWN.”

Both Oberyn and Ellaria looked up, Elia smiled and quietly whispered not wishing to embarrass them: “Whilst Oberyn was fostered at the Hellholt, did you two ever?”

The pause was long and both laughed at the awkward wait and Ellaria answered: “No my princess, we were both tempted a few times but things just did not turn out that way.”

Oberyn smiled a massive grin and Elia could tell that he was anticipating the following question eagerly. “WOULD YOU TWO BE COMFORTABLE LYING TOGETHER? I HAVE ALWAYS WANTED TO SEE MY BROTHER AT HIS PLEASURE.”

Oberyn gave a hearty laugh and Ellaria’s eyes brightened in anticipation. This is going to be great.

Oberyn and Ellaria began kissing softly on Elia’s hand, and they quickly removed each other’s clothes and after they had done that they both explored each other’s bodies with their hands as they kissed each other vigorously. Elia gasped in pleasure when Ellaria reached Oberyn’s erect cock and began stroking it. Oberyn put both his hands over Ellaria’s bountiful breasts and squeezed them softly. Elia was salivating as their tongues interlocked during a deep kiss and they began settling themselves onto the ground that was Elia’s monolithic palm. Elia began fingering herself with her free hand as Oberyn lay over Ellaria and inserted his massive member into Ellaria’s pussy. Ellaria’s gasps were like music to Elia’s ears and Elia fingered herself faster as Oberyn inserted his cock in and out of Ellaria’s moist pussy faster. Elia began growing relatively slowly and felt some sexual relief as Ellaria screamed out Oberyn’s name.

Oberyn and Ellaria were panting and sweating as Elia was staring at them with plain lust. I am going to love having these two around. As they were recuperating, Elia smiled and asked, “AS MUCH FUN AS THAT WAS TO WATCH, COULD YOU DO THAT AGAIN? IN MY PUSSY.”

Oberyn’s flaccid cock immediately hardened. Ellaria laughed as she tugged it and said, “Of course, I cannot wait to enter your wondrous abode.” Elia’s grin covered her entire face as she kissed both of them in gratitude and picked them up and inserted them both inside of her gigantic nether regions.

Elia immediately felt both of them as they moved themselves around Elia’s sensitive private parts and already the Giantess pushed her fingers inside of her. Elia softly nudged her passengers deeper inside of her and then fingered herself aggressively. During her pleasures her growth had begun accelerating at incredible speeds. Elia began to notice as she was rocketing upwards. Oh no. The Giantess panicked as her gloriously large feet began to push itself into civilised areas and she stood up and moved westwards into the Sunset Sea.

The pleasure was still growing strong, but she was worried about her uncontrolled growth. Elia held her private parts to prevent Oberyn and Ellaria from falling to their deaths. Oh no I cannot end tonight like this. Elia made massive steps westward as her massive feet dominated the ocean around her; she began running faster westwards as she was growing and as she raced past a great mist that somehow covered even her. Rational thought escaped Elia as she was merely reacting to this great unknown mist and all she could do was run through it, hoping her extreme growth would not harm any of her subjects. As Elia raced through the mist, she quickly ran past it and as it cleared she saw in the distance a vast green land. Where in the Seven Hells am I? No land had ever been discovered westwards of Westeros and though she was petrified of her uncontrollable growth, Elia felt some pride that she discovered a land no one ever knew about before. I became a Giantess, helped rescue people and discovered a new land today. Some days are more eventful than others.

Despite her panic, Elia was amused and still aroused but her growth began to slow down. Thank the Seven! Elia looked across at the mountains in the distance as well as the coastline by her feet. Elia estimated that she grew literally tenfold during her panic. I am now 70 miles tall. I cannot protect Westeros at this insane height. Elia began to fret heavily. I don’t want Rhaenys to be afraid and I do not want my good work to turn to ashes. I need to get back to a more manageable size promptly. However Elia sensed the lack of civilization or even any people around whatsoever and sighed in relief. Well I cannot harm anyone here at least.

Elia then decided it would be best to get onto this land and so she planted her titanic feet onto the unknown continent and marvelled at the luscious greenery. She had noticed her companions reaching orgasm inside her oblivious to everything else. At least they are still having a good time. As Elia’s miniscule lovers finished inside of her Elia picked them up and took them out of her pussy. Despite the massive increase in size, Elia could still hear and see her absolutely miniscule lovers with great clarity. How powerful was the ring? Oberyn and Ellaria had noticed the change in scenery; Ellaria looked concerned and quietly asked in awe at the strange peaceful land: “Where are we, my Princess?”

Elia mumbled back uncertainly: “I DO NOT KNOW.”

Oberyn smirked and said boastfully, “You have discovered a new country Elia, you now rule two countries.”

Ellaria softly cheered at that but Elia was concerned. She had no idea how to reach Westeros at her incredible height without utterly destroying it. The hours were different on this land as instead of the deep darkness in Westeros, the sky was merely setting down for the night. Despite this, Elia was extremely tired and needed to rest. Elia then worried about where to safely put Oberyn and Ellaria whilst she slept. She did not want to crush or lose them, and she could not safely put them back to Westeros. She then remembered where she had put them initially. They will enjoy that no doubt. “OBERYN, ELLARIA. I AM VERY TIRED AND I NEED A CLEAR HEAD TO SORT OUT THIS PROBLEM. I NEED TO PUT YOU BACK IN MY PUSSY TO KEEP YOU SAFE.”

Oberyn and Ellaria accepted that and murmured their agreement. Elia softly smiled at her little lovers and said, “DESPITE THIS SETBACK, THANK YOU FOR MAKING THIS SUCH A MAGICAL DAY. YOU DO NOT KNOW HOW MUCH IT MEANS TO ME” Elia softly kissed both of them and even at this height she admired her brother’s muscled frame, and Ellaria’s gorgeous breasts and her golden brown body. “GOODNIGHT LOVERS.”

“Goodnight Elia,” both Oberyn and Ellaria said simultaneously and she gently inserted them into the safety of her pussy.

 

Elia carefully bent her knees and she softly lay down on this undiscovered country. The country fit her comfortably; it was both tall and wide enough for Elia to comfortably lay down at such a vast height. Elia smiled as she knew she could lie down comfortably at her titanic size as she felt no human settlements on this large landscape. Now what to do? What can I do to get back home safely for the smallfolk? Elia expected that she would not fall asleep and worry about how to safely return home, undoubtedly with Rhaenys in the forefront of her thoughts. But as she began to think about her predicament, the soft lull of sleep washed over Elia, and within moments of lying down, Elia was asleep. Elia’s titanic frame comfortable on the vast land, her breasts far greater than any mountain she was laying on, her ass comfortable on the luscious ground and her pussy deeper and wider than any crater on the planet and at that moment, with a soft look of peace on her lovely face, Princess Elia Martell looked like the Giantess Goddess that she truly was.

Night and Day by SuperD

A calm lap of the nearby waves was all Princess Elia Martell could hear as she opened her eyes. She smelled the various wares and exotic spices lingering over her. I am home. Elia was resting on a soft chair just opposite her bed, wearing a sleeveless dress fashioned in the golden red colours of her house. Elia was overlooking the beautiful harbour just outside Sunspear’s walls that was visible in all of its glory from her bedchambers. The harbour was heaving with ships of all kinds: cargo ships, exotic ships from lands very far away, and most impressively, the royal fleet was stationed in formation by the docks, at least forty ships were present, all bearing the three headed dragon of House Targaryen; skippered by the young Lord Paxter Redwyne who cut a dashing figure with his long flowing red hair and arrogant smirk. The narrow sea looked immense and seemingly never-ending, and as Elia began to think about her life, she saw her closet companion Ashara Dayne running with all haste towards her room, clutching her gorgeous blue dress as she was calling out: “My Princess….Elia, you don’t want to be late. The feast shall begin soon. The King is waiting for you.”

Ashara dragged Elia softly by the hand down the stairs and straight into the great feast hall, where everyone was already sat. At the head of the table was King Aerys Targaryen, the Second of his name. Aerys looked at Elia with thinly veiled contempt, besides him was his Queen, Rhaella Targaryen, who shot Elia a look of sympathy and dread. By their side was their precocious youngest, Viserys, who could hardly stay still and followed every action around the hall with insatiable greed. But the most impressive figure was the towering heir of the seven kingdoms, Prince Rhaegar Targaryen, who gave Elia a brief smile and nod to acknowledge her, but his purple eyes betrayed him. He did not want to be here. Neither did their Uncle Prince Lewyn who was decked in fine armour and his pure white cape indicating his sworn duty. Lewyn nobly bowed his head to his niece but it was apologetic, as if he was privy to some horror he could not express aloud. The Targaryen’s were flanked by their hosts. Noble Prince Doran sat with his young wife, the Norvoshi beauty that was Mellario, who looked at her approaching sister in law with a foreboding sense of dread. Their young daughter Arianne was clutching a doll as she waved and bellowed a childish greeting to her aunt, completely ignorant to any tension whatsoever. Opposite them, lurking in the shadows was the sulking Oberyn Martell. The young Dornish Prince with his frozen expression and blatant scowls looked like he would rather be anywhere else but there. Everyone, but the youngest and most naïve of children, were wishing to be anywhere else right now. The story of power: Ignoring every urge in your body to run away and staying on course in order get to the great table.

 

The feast began with a massive tray of Dornish Dragon Peppers; King Aerys Targaryen was smiling and nodding insincerely at Prince Doran’s conversation, with both Mellario and the Queen silently musing at their respective husband’s conversation. Opposite them on the great table was the pensive Prince Rhaegar Targaryen who solemnly sang from his great harp, The Dragon must have three heads. The Dragon must have three heads. The Dragon must have three heads. Many great ladies were crying copiously at Rhaegar’s sweet voice. Elia felt cold staring at him, and at that moment she spied Oberyn staring daggers at Rhaegar. Oberyn’s face was a blinding vision of hate, exacerbated by Rhaegar’s utter indifference towards him or his sister.

Rhaegar’s singing continued on for some time, but the lyrics remained the same. The Dragon must have three heads. The Dragon must have three heads. The Dragon must have three heads. As Rhaegar was singing, a worm slowly crawled out of his mouth. This worm stretched several feet long and Rhaegar’s singing became garbled sounds but he continued on regardless. As the worm eventually vacated Rhaegar’s mouth, blood began to ooze out of his mouth in the worm’s place. The ladies were crying harder as the blood rushed out of his mouth quicker and quicker. This continued until a massive red stain appeared over Rhaegar’s chest, Rhaegar’s bored look of indifference turned to a sombre sadness and the lyrics changed to: Lyanna. Lyanna. Lyanna.

Aerys stared at his son and began to laugh. The laugh grew louder and louder until it echoed throughout the entire hall but no one laughed with him. Almost every other person in the hall looked away; both of Elia’s brothers turning their faces and pretending not to hear their monarch, Prince Lewyn covering his mouth as he watched his charge while Queen Rhaella planting her hands over her eyes. The only person that Elia could see watching the King was the young lad Jaime Lannister. Elia could not place why Jaime was there, but she had noticed that the handsome but exceedingly young Lannister boy staring at his King with pure loathing. Elia looked further down and saw that whilst he was staring at his King, Jaime was sharpening the sword he was brandishing with a whetstone. Aerys’ laughter reached its climax as he began screaming: BURN THEM ALL!

The entire hall began to clear out, with many Lordlings’ pushing their way towards the doors. BURN THEM ALL! Aerys had repeated as more lords began outrightly running towards the door, creating a stampede, Elia saw many ladies being pushed to the ground and being stepped on by their far larger husbands. As Aerys was screaming, BURN THEM ALL!, blood began squirting out through his throat and his commands began to sound more incoherent, but as Elia began to walk away, she could hear one last time: BURN THEM ALL!

Elia walked through the crowd, every single member had stepped aside for her. Trampled ladies got themselves up and began curtsying at her. Men began nodding grimly and Elia walked past the men, but as she left the hall she felt cold. A sharp cold. It was a deep never-ending coldness that stabbed at the souls of men and froze their hearts. As Elia shivered her way out of the castle, there was no sand. The desert of Dorne was completely covered in snow; the nearby harbour was completely frozen over with the boats trapped in place. And for as far as Elia’s eyes could see she saw things staring at her. To call them people would surely be wrong. Elia saw an army of decomposing husks that once housed the human spirit staring angrily towards her. The only thing living in those entities were their sharp blue eyes. Eyes so penetrating that it felt like ice personified.

As Elia stared at this horde, a lone creature walked amongst them. A man seemingly made of ice, with his crown seemingly inserted onto his own skull. This thing walked slowly and deliberately towards her. This thing stared at her and said: You will die.

Elia began running as fast as her frail body would allow her. You cannot run from me girl! The cold being spat out at her with great venom.

As Elia was running she looked at the ground and felt an insufferably loud abundance of screaming. Elia looked down and saw that she was now completely naked and that her absolutely gigantic bare feet had completely decimated the Capital. The Red Keep was in millions of fragments, and entire neighbourhoods had ceased to exist, crushed entirely by mountainous feet. Elia cried out in horror as she heard millions of voices screaming in terror and felt millions of bodies splattering over her soles. “I’M SORRY” Elia screamed out in utter horror.

Elia began running away further, trying to ignore the screaming of the people she was unwittingly crushing, but as she ran a myriad of visions engulfed her. A white lion running at full tilt and tearing apart a decrepit Dragon’s throat out before it could unleash its fury. A visibly sick woman holding her bloody baby and pleading, Promise me, Promise me. A country of slaves throwing down their shackles and chanting: Mysha! Mysha! Mysha! Shadows of young dragons emerged, flying over a frozen landscape; roaring their fire out onto an inhuman enemy. A raven fluttering around the empty sky, but as Elia saw it flying over her she noticed that this raven inexplicably had three eyes.

Elia kept running. She saw her massive breasts heaving and sweat began dripping down onto her naked torso. Elia looked down and she saw entire castles ripped from their foundations and being washed away by the unconscious by-product of her body. “I’M SO SORRY.” Elia screamed frantically to everyone and no one.

As she was running Elia saw her dear Rhaenys being dragged out from under her father’s bed, kicking and screaming; crying with red bloodshot eyes. All Elia could do was to scream out: “RHAENYS! I SHALL SAVE YOU RHAENYS!”

But as she was about to reach out for her child, the bright brown eyes of her daughter were replaced immediately by the icy sapphires of that vile hoard she was running from. As Elia stared at this horrifying impersonation of a child, the great crowned thing conjured out of nowhere and was staring back at Elia as he held the frozen Rhaenys in his hands, whispering: I will take everything you hold dear, I will take away your power. You will destroy everyone and everything for me. You will die!


Elia jerked up and screamed. Elia looked around and breathed a sigh of relief. The thing was gone, but everything else around her was as well. All Elia could see was an all-encompassing darkness, but Elia realised that this was not quite true as she could see her hands as she moved it around her, despite the complete absence of light.

As Elia picked herself up, she saw her. It was herself, a completely perfect exact duplicate of herself. This woman like her was completely naked and noticed she had moved her arms in a sign of invitation. Elia admired her doppelganger’s incredibly large breasts, her stunning figure, and even took a cheeky gander at her magnificent feet. This woman is perfection. Elia then realised that this was her. Elia smiled as this other being smiled towards her and said: “Princess Elia, please come here.”

Elia did as she was asked and quickly went up and hugged this woman. Their breasts colliding as they hugged. Elia began crying at the touch, thinking about all the horrible things she just witnessed: “It was terrible, those things were….”

Her other-self had put her hand on her cheek and dried a tear with her slender finger. “Shhhh sweetling, I know all about it. I am you, and I am here to help you.”

Elia began to calm herself down; she stared at her beautiful doppelganger and whispered: “You will help me?”

Her other replied softly: “Yes, just sit down here and I will explain what I know.”

The doppelganger sat down onto the ground and the original followed her lead and sat down beside her on the strange ground. The ground looked like a clear sky at night, and though it appeared infinite and limitless, they were both able to sit on this ground.

The original’s eyes were completely dry as they sat and her inner strength had returned. I need to know all I can. Elia stared at this being and softly asked: “What is happening?”

The new Elia had put her arm over her and said in a soft murmur: “You have been given a great power that nobody on this planet has ever wielded.”

Elia had looked at the beautiful brown empathetic eyes of this being and asked: “Where am I actually at?”

The newer Elia gave a soft laugh and said: “That has two actual answers. The first one is that you are in the undiscovered emigrated home of the Children of the Forest along with your brother Prince Oberyn and your newfound lover Ellaria Sand. The Children are safe underground; they had felt that you were coming. Do not worry; Oberyn and Ellaria are safely where you left them earlier.”

Elia stared uncomprehendingly at her twin and asked: “If that is the case, what’s the second answer?”

The newer Elia answered: “We are currently inside your mind. Nobody else but you will ever hear or see me, but I am here to help you in your quest, whilst in your dreams.”

Elia had mused at that answer and then thought of a million different questions and quickly settled with: “If you are me, then how am I talking with you like I would another person?”

The other Elia smiled and said, “I am your soul fused together with the great ring you wore. I am the ring and you. We are now forever entwined, even if you ever wanted to be rid of the power, you cannot. The power of the ring is eternally yours and yours alone. However there are those that will try to destroy you and bend your power to their own will. This ring has got the power of the God’s, but it was created by man, and with it you shall serve man.”

Elia was taken aback by the answer. How can anyone have made this incredible power? “You do not need to think, I can hear all of your thoughts.” Elia’s other had answered during her silence and gave a soft chuckle at witnessing the original’s stunned reaction to the news. “I can tell you how I was made if you desire.” Elia nodded inquisitively and her other continued.

“Nearly four centuries ago the Valyrian Freehold was the true power of this world. Other Kingdom’s existed and even thrived, like many of the Kingdoms of Westeros for instance. But the Freehold was the world’s true power. One day a man, his name would mean nothing to you. He came from a powerful Valyrian family. A dragon lord as you would call him. This man was wiser than any Maester and held more knowledge in his mind than the entirety of the Citadel. The man’s intellect had no equal in the world before or since. This man created many incredible inventions but his truest genius was that he realised that this planet held the key to all the great mysteries and was discoverable by man, and he thus dedicated his entire life to fulfilling his dream of knowing all. He travelled all over the world. He met shadow binders in Asshai; he led expeditions to the Summer Islands. He even travelled to Oldtown and spent months at the Citadel, studying ancient scrolls and interrogating the wisest maesters. After forty years of his quest this man had forged a ring from the many elements, spells and artefacts that he had learnt and discovered. He came to the conclusion of pouring all of his power into a ring after a chance encounter with a warlock who claimed to have had a vision that a single man could hold supremacy over the planet and all of its inhabitants if he owned all the elements on his hand, through a ring. Through painstaking research, and even blind faith and a hint of luck, the man created the great ring that you wore and are now a part of. The one thing this man needed was a power source to activate the elements. He theorised that lightning would be the key. He waited and waited and eventually he learnt of a spell to summon lightning from a travelling shadow binder. Through this spell on the ceiling of his manse in the Valyrian Freehold, he summoned a great amount of lightning and it began.”

The doppelganger stopped abruptly. Elia had noticed this strange pause. She had noticed a sadness come into the face of her doppelganger. Elia softly stroked her other’s hair and whispered quietly: “You don’t need to say it; I think I know what happened next.”

The other Elia shuddered but composed herself and said softly: “But I must say it, my dear Elia. The spell caused the Doom of Valyria. The manifest power of the spells he used was far too great for him to control and the power destroyed not only the man but also the greatest empire this world had ever seen in one night.”

Silence returned and Elia hugged her twin softly to comfort her and her other reciprocated the hug in kind. Her twin looked into her eyes and said: “The worst part was that if the warlock was telling the truth, the Freehold would still thrive today.”

Elia looked at her twin and asked: “What do you mean?”

Her other replied: “The warlock did see the power of this ring, he did see a genuine vision of the future, but it was a woman he saw. He saw you. The warlock refused to accept that a woman would be the beneficiary of the Ring’s power and thus he lied and said that he saw the man in his vision. Due to the volatile nature of the ring a man’s soul cannot wield my power, but a woman’s soul can, and now has.”

Elia looked at her and as she was empathising with her other’s tragic plight, she still needed to know what else happened. “Please, I need to know. How did you get to me?”

The other Elia looked at her and said: “When the ring was activated during the Doom of Valyria, I was born. And in my formative years, the spells and knowledge inscribed in me helped give me the power to ensure the Doom would not happen again. For nearly four centuries I was stuck alone in the burning wastes of Valyria. Time dragged on seemingly eternal, and I was not even sure that anyone would ever discover me. That all changed when a bold sailor came through the ruins and found the ring. Aside from the power of giving the wearer of me incredible height, I also had other powers, powers of influence and persuasion. I manipulated the mind of the sailor into not putting me on his finger. The Doom would have occurred again immediately if he had done so. I was strong enough to stop him from wearing me and he continued on his duties. He eventually sailed back into his homeland, Dorne.” Elia’s face piqued at the sound of the name of her homeland as her other continued: “He wanted a rich prize for me, and ignored many suitors who became aware of my existence, as he sailed back to Westeros as he guarded me jealously. The sailor haggled with a wealthy merchant at Sunspear. They quarrelled over the price and in his rage the sailor murdered the merchant. The noose was ready but I saw my chance. Your mother was alive then and as she watched the formalities of the intended execution, I influenced her mind to take me. Then she passed the ring onto you.”

Elia was now confused: “Wait, why didn’t my mother put the ring on and grow into a Giantess herself?”

Her twin looked at her and said: “The time was not right. Though a woman can contain me, the initial power can only be used effectively from a great need for it. Your mother led a life free of mortal danger. But you…” Elia did not need reminding. The Sack of King’s Landing. “Yes Elia, the power could only come initially from the need to protect yourself and your family from imminent destruction, but now you control the size you wish to be.” So I can actually control my size? Her twin replied to her thoughts. “Yes Elia. You are now a Giantess but you have already grown, then shrunk and then grown again in the space of mere hours, but you did that without understanding how and why you grow. You will need to learn how to control your power. As you have no doubt have already learnt, extreme sadness will cause you to shrink down and extreme anger or arousal will make you grow.”

Elia had laughed at that, “Yes, I might have overdone it last night.”

The other Elia laughed and said: “It will take time to control, but you will learn.”

Elia thought about this and said: “I am currently far too big to fit onto Westeros safely.”

The other Elia looked at her and said: “You were frightened earlier from what you saw before we spoke and you shrunk instinctively from it. You are nowhere near the size you were as you went to sleep.” What a relief, Elia thought. “Yes, you are now a 1000 feet tall. Now you need to grow to actually get back to Westeros safely. It is treacherous waters back to Westeros”

The original Elia laughed as she imagined another round with Oberyn and Ellaria and said, “No problem, I will have that sorted.”

The doppelganger looked at her patiently and said: “It is morning in Westeros. Do what you need to do and return to your people. But remember this. The true enemy was never Tywin Lannister; it is those things you saw. Your visions were a clue. I do not know much about them, aside from fables and legends, but if we work together. I know we shall discover the secret to defeat them.” They are the White Walkers, Elia wanted to say, but her doppelganger gave her a soft kiss on the lips and said: “But we have time enough to stop them, and you have a busy day ahead. It’s time to wake up.”

 

Elia felt that she was floating upwards and felt a soft daze, but almost immediately she sat up, and as she woke she saw the luscious green landscape of this unknown land. I’m back. Elia remembered everything that occurred in her dreams and knew in her heart that she needed to see and hear everything she had done. Elia noticed that she did indeed have shrunk down considerably. At her smaller height she could see the majestic forests around her. Speaking of forests. Elia put her hand down over her bush and into her wet pussy and dislodged her two guests. Oberyn and Ellaria were still asleep, but they stirred and began to open their eyes and stretched themselves awake. They had a good night’s sleep. Elia smiled warmly at her two smiling lovers and announced: “GOOD MORNING.”

Her lovers stared lovingly up and Oberyn said oozing charm: “You look ever so radiant my dear, but you look a great deal smaller than last night, not that I’m complaining of course.”

Elia laughed, she did not want Oberyn or anyone else to know the horrible things she saw during the night. No need to worry them just yet. So Elia simply replied with: “YES, BUT NOW I AM TOO SMALL TO GET BACK HOME. I SHALL NEED MY TWO GORGEOUS LOVERS TO GIVE ME A BIT OF SOME MUCH NEEDED GROWTH, ARE YOU TWO UP FOR IT?”

Oberyn and Ellaria cheered their consent, with Oberyn bellowing: “Anywhere, anytime Elia.”

Ellaria laughed at that and exclaimed: “It would be our honour my Princess.”

Elia gave them both a massive sloppy kiss over her still miniscule lovers and as they laughed Elia asked them: “COULD YOU LET ME SEE YOU TWO AT IT AGAIN PLEASE.”

Oberyn pounced on a laughing Ellaria and they quickly got into position and exchanged quick kisses as Ellaria reached for Oberyn’s cock and guided it over to her throbbing pussy. Elia was drooling at this stage, staring at Ellaria’s gorgeous body taking in Oberyn’s beautiful cock and she fingered herself and watched as Oberyn began pounding his cock into Ellaria. Elia was amazed at seeing how majestic Ellaria’s perfect breasts looked as they moved to the rhythm of Oberyn’s thrusts. Ellaria’s sighs of joy drove Elia crazy and she screamed: “I NEED YOU TO FINISH IN ME.” Elia guided them back into her pussy and they continued their love making back inside her cave.

Elia began to grow and grow. Her magnificent breasts began to dwarf the nearby mountains and her enormous pussy was burning as Oberyn and Ellaria were finishing inside. Elia came and roared in pleasure as Oberyn and Ellaria finished and she rose to around eight miles in height. Elia surveyed the Eastern coastline of this newfound continent and mused: Perfect. It won’t take me too long to get back home, and I can rule in a safe manner. Elia picked up her lovers from inside her enormous pussy and smiled deeply at them as she lifted them to face level: “THANK YOU FOR THAT BOTH OF YOU. YOU HAVE DONE ME A GREAT SERVICE.”

Oberyn quipped, “Always a pleasure my lover.” Elia beamed and kissed both Oberyn and Ellaria and licked them clean and then just stared lovingly at them. They taste so good.

All three could not have looked happier, all perfectly content at staring into each other in a comfortable silence. Elia could have done this all day but was forced to say: “I CAN’T WAIT FOR OUR LATER ACTIVITIES, BUT NOW DO PLEASE BE CAREFUL AND STAY ON MY PALM. WE ARE GOING BACK TO WESTEROS.”

 

Elia began the walk across the unknown ocean. It was fairly deep and thus she kept her hand with Oberyn and Ellaria over her head, but the deepest point just about covered Elia’s ginormous breasts. Looks like this is where I need to go whenever I need to bathe. Elia had walked through the dark all-encompassing mist separating this land from Westeros, but she continued her course and within a couple of minutes she went past the great mist and eventually saw Westeros over the horizon.

 

Elia smiled and reached the southern part of the continent and walked around the Western shoreline of Westeros and followed the coast until she saw Sunspear. Oberyn and Ellaria cheered in joy at seeing the rising sun over their beautiful homeland. Prince Doran’s court had noticed the Gigantic Elia looming over the Castle, her shadow enveloping over the entire castle. Arianne and Rhaenys saw the Giantess and with massive smiles on their faces began running towards the nearest balcony whilst holding hands. Both children were in the golden colours of House Martell and looked as happy as children could possibly be. Rhaenys with a smile of pure joy waved frantically at her mother and called out: “Good morning Mamma!”

Elia through her keen eyesight and hearing she noticed her loving daughter's enthusiastic greeting. Gods I love her precious heart. Elia waved back and smiled a sweet maternal smile to her precious daughter and Rhaenys looked on with good natured impatience, waiting for her invitation to soar high into the sky. Elia feigned confusion, looking around at the landscape in a comical extravagant manner with a silly grin on her face. Elia smiled as she saw Rhaenys laughing watching her mother playing around. Elia smiled and she then quickly got down onto the ground and softly put her finger by the castle walls. Elia held the naked Oberyn and Ellaria on the other hand far enough away for the children not to see them properly as she did not want either them or the children to be embarrassed by their nudity. Both Rhaenys and Arianne ran excitedly onto the carefully laid finger and they both got onto the finger safely. Elia smiled and she softly raised her finger upwards to her face. Elia looked across at the two girls who loved every moment being up by the clouds as they looked across the landscape with utter joy. Elia carefully and slowly twirled around, hearing the two girls squeal with joy. As she stopped Elia moved her face and gave both girls a little kiss and as they were dazed Elia bent down and carefully put the girls both back down onto the castle’s walls. Elia moved the other hand and she smiled as she could see and hear her two lovers’ laughing amused as they covered their private parts in case the children looked in their direction. Both Rhaenys and Arianne were laughing uproariously and they both looked up in awe at the great Giantess that was Princess Elia Martell. Elia just looked down at the two smiling children with great joy. Gods I can just do this forever with them. It just feels so magical seeing the girls witnessing the world at my level.

Elia Martell looked up at the two adoring children and announced with a great smile on her face as she spied Doran and Mellario walking onto the battlements: “GOOD MORNING TO YOU TOO RHAENYS, GOOD MORNING ARIANNE. I HOPE YOU TWO ENJOYED THAT.” Both Rhaenys and Arianne nodded their appreciation. Elia smiled and she continued: “GOOD MORNING EVERYONE, WE ARE BACK HOME AND GOT MUCH WORK TO DO TODAY. ROBERT’S REBELLION SHALL END TODAY.”

All Elia could hear was a gigantic round of applause. Elia cooed as great lords, soldiers and the sweet Arianne and her dear Rhaenys cheered at her proclamation. Robert’s Rebellion will end, and finally peace will descend back onto the land.

The Lady Dragons by SuperD

Princess Elia Martell stared down at the entourage that stood on the battlements of her brother’s castle after their great cheer calmed down after her announcement. As Elia prepared for her words to sink in to her family, she had begun making grand plans for the day; she began thinking about negotiating with Robert Baratheon and thus officially ending the war, rebuilding the capital, preparing for the future. Preparing for those empty husks to arrive. Elia soured at thinking of those vile creatures but one look at Rhaenys’ smiling face staring up at her instantly lifted her mood. I will never let them hurt you again. I will never let them take you from me. As Elia was staring down towards her daughter, she had just realised that all of them were still in their sleeping clothes. Elia wished to negotiate with Robert with her family to support her, but she could not imagine a great war being ended with the victors negotiating in clothes they went to bed in. Great lords and Prince’s need to look the part whilst dealing with great powerful rebels. Elia’s smile widened as she looked down at her adorable family with their cute clothes proudly adoring the Sun and the Spear of their house and she softly chuckled to herself. She moved her face from the ground to look down towards Oberyn and Ellaria and said with a smirk: “IT LOOKS LIKE YOU TWO ARE NOT THE ONLY ONES WHO NEED TO GET READY FOR THE DAY.”

Elia put her hand down by the gates of Sunspear, and the very naked and very wet Oberyn and Ellaria walked down from her finger and with some modesty, strolled inside the castle covering their private parts. Doran and Mellario shielded Arianne’s and Rhaenys’ eyes as Oberyn and Ellaria quickly moved down Doran’s halls, blushing but with massive smirks on their faces. Elia smiled softly at her two lovers. They are so lovely, why couldn’t I have been so happy earlier? As Elia had pondered this, the sweet and seductive Oberyn and Ellaria involuntarily left her thoughts, and her thoughts changed to the man who was no longer with her. Rhaegar. We could have made it work Rhaegar, we really could have.

Elia tried to shake the thoughts of her deceased husband out of her mind, but as she tried images and thoughts of Targaryen’s still alive began to crop up in her thought. I really need to see Rhaella. Elia began thinking about her mother by law, the now Dowager Queen Grandmother, Rhaella Targaryen. Elia was always fond of her good natured and kind hearted mother in law, but never spent as much time with her as expected and hoped, due to Rhaegar spending much of his time on Dragonstone and they had only spent time in the capital when Aerys had commanded it. It had still rankled with Elia when Aerys’ fleet ‘requested’ Elia and the children leave Dragonstone with them for the capital just after her husband had absconded with Lady Lyanna, and it broke her heart when Aerys refused to let Elia and her children flee with Rhaella and Viserys to Dragonstone when Robert won the battle of the Trident. But Elia thought back about her doppelganger’s words of advice earlier and refused to let her annoyance turn into blind rage. I have won, Robert cannot harm me or mine now; better not obsess over old wounds. Elia then began to imagine the future. I want Rhaenys and Aegon to enjoy their childhood, playing with their cousins as they grow up…And playing with their Uncle Prince Viserys as well. Prince Viserys were only a scarce four years older than Rhaenys and Elia knew that he would need love and companionship after his father and brother’s violent deaths. And who better to help sweet little Viserys enjoy his own childhood than his brother’s own children. Elia wanted Rhaenys and Aegon to have a strong bond with their grandmother, and to be close with their young Uncle Viserys. I want all of them under the same roof. United as one house.

Elia looked down directly at Rhaenys and announced: “RHAENYS I WILL BE BACK SOON, BUT FIRST I AM GOING TO GET GRANDMOTHER AND VISERYS.” Rhaenys cheered at that and Elia waved to her daughter and made the quick route northwards to the ancient Targaryen island stronghold called Dragonstone.

 

Elia made great strides past the coast with her humongous and utterly gorgeous feet, but was careful to be slow and deliberate in order not to create tsunamis. Within moments Elia was standing next to the tiny foreboding island and she towered over her husband’s former seat. The haunting look of the dreary castle, rooted deep in the magic of the old Valyrian Freehold was surprisingly strong for the Princess. Well I know now that the Valyrian sorcery was real and not just superstitious fear of the unknown. Elia had already towered over the Red Keep as well as dozens of castles in Dorne, and all of them looked little more than small detailed toys designed to amuse children. Dragonstone though now very small in contrast to the naked glory of the Giantess Elia, it still looked surprisingly imposing. Elia could feel the power of the ring surging through her body as she neared the fortress, a vast array of bright colours clouded her vision and suddenly the dark castle exploded in light and a myriad of exotic voices flooded through her ears. The voices came thick and fast with much overlap, the few things Elia could decipher were jumbled talk of prophecies, conquests and dragons.

The Freehold is dead. Daenys was right. We are the dominant race, Westeros belongs to us. You are my true brother Orys. The Dragon must have three heads. BURN THEM ALL!!

Elia’s mind froze when she heard those last words, but as she had paused a whirlwind of scattered images scattered inside Elia’s mind: dragons flying overhead, wizards adding inscriptions to the castle walls in a strange language that was not quite High Valyrian, and a grim looking man wearing an equally grim crown upon his head staring at the table that acted as a scale map of Westeros saying quietly to himself: “Elia, Elia…”

“Elia!” The Giantess had awoken from her strange visions and was staring down at the very dignified and very pregnant Rhaella Targaryen who was calling out her name impatiently. Her small son Prince Viserys was staring at her whilst hiding by his mother’s leg. The Dowager Queen did not look a day over thirty and was wearing a very simple but very fine red dress, which with her long silvery hair accentuated her strong Targaryen features.

Elia blushed as she realised that she was seemingly daydreaming and said in a rushed and embarrassed manner: “OH SORRY, MY QUEEN. I WAS JUST DISTRACTED BY MY PLANS FOR TODAY THAT IS ALL. IT IS A BIG DAY AFTER ALL.”

Rhaella was nodding suspiciously but seemed to accept Elia’s answer nonetheless. Well it looks like I can at least lie a little bit after all. Elia did not wish to cause a panic amongst Westeros just yet by saying that the Others and the White Walkers were not simply stories told by parents to get their unruly young children to behave. But would they believe me if I tell them? Elia was a Giantess that could change her size at will, but Elia knew that there would always be unbelievers even now if she told them her dreams. Some men would dismiss it as being merely dreams. Still I will need to tell everyone the truth when peace has fully returned, before it becomes too late. Despite being deep in thought Elia could see that her mother in law was staring at her, and could see from her bemused face that the thoughts were not good. Mayhaps Rhaella sees me with my long deep stares as mad. Rhaella has witnessed plenty of that in her life. Whatever thoughts were in Rhaella’s head she kept them to herself as she said quietly to her son: “Viserys, I need to talk privately with Elia. Be a good lad and run back inside the castle.”

Viserys nodded and walked slowly inwards but still staring at the gigantic Elia until he reached the door. Elia smiled but noticed Rhaella’s visibly embarrassed expression: “Elia, I am not used to seeing the naked body of anyone aside from Aerys. Could you please put me at eye level?”

Elia smiled but then felt sad as she imagined how imposing her extraordinary breasts looked to such a tiny miniscule person and not wanting to make her mother in law feel any more awkward as she had already from their brief meeting, Elia quickly replied: “OF COURSE, CLIMB ONTO MY HAND.”

Elia softly and gently picked up Rhaella and held her comfortably towards her face, allowing Rhaella to begin to feel comfortable on a Giantesses palm. “That is a whole lot better, thank you.” replied Rhaella as she looked straight into Elia’s eyes and nowhere else.

Elia looked at the noticeable baby bump on Rhaella’s tummy. I want her child to be a loving companion to Rhaenys and Aegon. Elia then noticed Rhaella looking at Elia concerned. Elia could feel that Rhaella began to feel intimidated by Elia’s massive brown eyes staring at her large pregnant stomach, like twin brown sun’s staring at a miniscule bug. Elia tried to make Rhaella feel more relaxed and tried to make herself smaller. Okay time to shrink down. Elia shut her eyes and imagined shrinking down. Elia was deep in thought but she felt nothing. Come on I can shrink down. Come on. Elia tried but nothing was happening. It looks like it will require plenty of practice.

“What are you doing?” Rhaella asked visibly dumbfounded by her daughter in law’s actions. Gods I must look like a fool. Elia tried to spit out an explanation, an apology or indeed anything but she could see that Rhaella was growing very uncomfortable and the Dowager Queen softly whispered: “It will not be long until my child is born. I know the Red Keep is damaged and the city is in need of repairs. I think it would be wise for me to stay here on Dragonstone until then.”

Elia looked at the little figure on her hand and felt very low. I need to get a strong bond growing now. Elia gave a concerned look and replied back: “THIS IS A SAD AND DREARY PLACE. I KNOW, I HAVE LIVED HERE MYSELF UNHAPPILY. AEGON AND RHAENYS ARE STAYING AT SUNSPEAR UNTIL THE RED KEEP IS REPAIRED. WHY DON’T YOU AND VISERYS STAY AT SUNSPEAR AND BE SURROUNDED BY LOVED ONES?”

Prince Viserys quickly ran back towards the balcony cheering at the invitation: “Do it Mother!”

Rhaella looked down at her son, feeling visibly dizzy whilst doing so. Elia softly dropped her hand down and as close as she could to the castle walls and as she reached a reasonable level Rhaella said to her son: “Let Mother deal with it sweetling.”

Viserys pouted but quickly skulked back inside the castle. Rhaella began feeling short of breathe, Elia noticed and she softly put her back on the walls of the castle. As Rhaella caught her breath, Elia looked down at her and said, “I THINK IT WOULD DO EVERYONE GOOD IF YOU CAME BACK WITH ME TO DORNE.”

Rhaella’s face quickly soured and she stared upwards at Elia with loathing: “Elia, I want to see my Grandchildren. Truly, I do. But I just do not feel comfortable….with…”

Elia looked back at the defiant queen and asked: “WITH WHAT?”

“With sharing halls with my daughter in law’s paramours.” Rhaella shot back, her voice as sharp as a whip.

Well I did not handle last night with the greatest care. Elia accepted that Rhaegar was Rhaella’s pride and joy, and that it probably was not tactful to openly lust and sleep with others so shortly after her own husband’s violent death. But what’s done is done. Rhaegar did not handle his own lusts and desires with the greatest care either.

Elia looked hurt as Rhaella raged on: “Rhaegar. Your husband, my son had just died. You and your children almost died. I saw your sudden growth Elia. The first thing you did after all that horror was gallivant to Dorne and fuck your brother and that other slut. Not even giving a by-your-leave to anyone. I know you hated him, but you were terribly blasé about Aerys’ death; would you dare tolerate it if anyone dared to murder Aegon?”

Elia bristled with anger at the accusations on her character and she had quickly begun to grow as she stared fiery daggers at Rhaella. Well I still cannot truly control my growth’s just yet. But Elia knew she needed to exercise self-control and to act like a true Princess, so she began to calm herself, and thus she only grew around a mile as the growth stopped as she spat out: “THE FIRST THING I DID AFTER I GREW TO THIS GREAT SIZE WAS TO SAVE MY DEAR RHAENYS, MY DAUGHTER, YOUR GRANDDAUGHTER, FROM A VILE MONSTER WHO WOULD HAVE CUT HER TO BLOODY RIBBONS. AND I PROMISE YOU RHAELLA, THAT MONSTER CAME TOO CLOSE. HE ALREADY HAD HIS HANDS ON HER AND HE DRAGGED HER OUT OF UNDER RHAEGAR’S OWN BED. IF I WAS NOT THERE SHE WOULD NOT BE HERE NOW.”

Thoughts of Rhaenys being dragged away plagued Elia’s thoughts. Curse Rhaella, she forced me to say it. Elia continued on trying her utmost not to grow in anger. Rhaenys is alive, we are all fine. They cannot harm us now. “NO DOUBT AEGON AND I WERE ALSO DESTINED TO BE SLAUGHTERED; THEY HAD ALREADY BROKEN THROUGH MY WALLS. IF I HAD NOT HAD GROWN ALL THREE OF US WOULD BE DEAD AND OUR CORPSES WOULD BE GIVEN TO ROBERT BARATHEON BY LORD TYWIN AS TOKENS OF HIS LOYALTY. I WISH YOUR SON DEFEATED ROBERT. I WISHED YOUR SON NEVER LOOKED ANYWHERE NEAR LYANNA STARK’S DIRECTION. YOU HATE ME FOR BETRAYING RHAEGAR’S MEMORY, FINE. JUST REMEMBER I DID NOT HURT HIM WHEN HE WAS AROUND TO FEEL THE PAIN.”

Elia paused sharply. Neither the Giantess nor her miniscule mother in law could utter a word. The thoughts of her family’s’ close shave to impending destruction or her husband starting a horrible war were too dark for her to deal with, so Elia’s thoughts drifted to her deceased monarch. Thinking of Aerys was not pleasant, but he was dead and he could not control her life anymore. Elia also would not share her visions on who she suspected might have been his killer. He does not deserve the notoriety or the shame. Burn them all. He did the right thing. “AERYS IS DEAD AT THE COMMAND OF LORD TYWIN. I EXECUTED LORD TYWIN. AERYS WAS AVENGED. I MAKE NO APOLOGIES ABOUT MY TIME WITH OBERYN AND ELLARIA. I LOVE THEM DEARLY, THEY MAKE ME HAPPY AND I JUST WISH YOUR SON WAS CONTENT WITH WHAT WAS THEN LITTLE OLD ME.”

Rhaella looked up and said with righteous fury: “Aerys turned half my ladies in waiting into whores for years. I know how that feels. You are the mother of my grandchildren and yes, you are now the force to be reckoned with in this world. But make no mistake. You are no better than me, Elia, you are no better than Aerys, and you are no better than Rhaegar.”

Elia’s mood had soured significantly. She was half tempted to walk back to the mainland then and there and forget that Rhaella Targaryen existed. Elia looked back down at the tiny Dowager Queen, and with sharp indignation announced: “I MOURN THE FATHER OF MY CHILDREN; MAYHAPS LYANNA MOURNS THE MAN RHAEGAR ACTUALLY WAS. IF SO THE BOTH OF YOU WILL HAVE EACH OTHER TO CRY ON VERY SOON. THE PAST IS DUST. I WANT TO RULE WESTEROS IN PEACE; SO AEGON WILL NOT NEED TO DEAL WITH THIS NONSENSE WHEN HE COMES OF AGE. I EXPECT MANY OF AEGON’S SUBJECTS CAN HEAR THIS, BUT TO GIVE YOU YOUR “BY-YOUR-LEAVE”, I MEAN TO GET LORD ROBERT, THE MAN WHO KILLED RHAEGAR, BACK INTO THE FOLD PEACEFULLY. DO YOU DISAPPROVE?”

Rhaella’s face looked less angry and surprisingly philosophical with discussing the man who slew her beloved son. “War is the childish game that men play. I hate Robert, and that stubborn aurochs of a brother of his. I overheard your condoning of his childish games in Storm’s End last night. Neither of them has a hundredth part of old Lord Steffon’s wisdom or character. And neither do you have any part of your lady mother’s kindness and grace Gods give her rest. Nonetheless, war is vile and merely reinforces the selfishness and greed of those that have much, as well as the suffering and sacrifice of those that do not have anything. Do what you need to do to get the peace you need. As long as I do not have to stomach seeing my son’s killer with my own eyes, I could not care less. Give my love to Rhaenys and Aegon, once I have given birth and am fully recuperated, I will return to the capital, and I shall deal with this then.”

Elia stared down at the Dowager Queen, before she chose to leave Elia leaned over to her. Elia leaned over enough to have her bountiful breasts hover over Rhaella’s body, smiling spitefully as she imagined her breasts alone covering all of Rhaella’s vision and making the little Queen extremely uncomfortable. Elia refused to say another word to Rhaella and after showing off her mountainous breasts for a few prolonged moments Elia gave a curt bow to her and walked back to Sunspear.

 

Elia sulked back to her brother’s castle and as she arrived she noticed that the previous cheerful mood around the castle had clearly evaporated. As Elia reached the castle she noticed that the denizens of Prince Doran’s lands looking awkward as they stared up towards her, all the smiles they had earlier died. They heard everything. No doubt many Princesses have had lovers in the past, and even quarrelled about it with the royal family, but Elia could not imagine it being ever so open to their subjects. The price of my power, everything I say is open for all to hear.

Elia had loomed over the castle and saw that Prince Doran was prepared for her arrival by the gates and with a look of a diplomatic man who overheard something he felt that he should not, merely called out: “Elia, Oberyn and Ellaria are getting ready for the day, would you consent to us breaking our fast before our plans for today?”

Elia listened passively until she had realised that she had not eaten or drank anything for an entire day, and had no noticeable appetite either. This is getting really strange. I need to figure this out quickly. Elia nodded and said: “OF COURSE BREAK YOUR FAST. PLEASE DO NOT WASTE FOOD ON ME. I HAVE NO HUNGER, BUT I DO WANT EVERYONE PREPARED. I MEAN TO TREAT WITH LORD ROBERT BARATHEON TODAY.”

Doran looked solemn, Elia did not know what was in Doran’s head but all he did was nod his head and replied to his sister: “As you wish.”

Doran began to walk into the castle, but as he turned Doran accidentally bumped into the surprisingly subdued Princess Rhaenys who was lingering by the gates. Elia was stunned to see the same child enchanted by being soared up into the air on her Giant mother’s hand look surprisingly sombre and diminished. Elia knelt down and put her palm onto the ground and said in a soft whisper as her face loomed over her tiny daughter: “Rhaenys, can I have a quick word please?”

Rhaenys quickly ran onto her hand and as she edged herself away from the edge, the monolithic Elia rose up, careful so her daughter could only see her face and not to any other part of her body. Children should not see their mother’s nakedness.

Elia looked down at her very small daughter and despite her face looking slightly more cheerful from her ascendance into the sky, she still looked sad: “I AM SORRY BUT GRANDMOTHER NEEDS TO PREPARE FOR HER CHILD’S BIRTH, YOU WILL SEE HER SOON DO NOT WORRY.” Rhaenys seemed satisfied with that answer, but it seemed like Rhaenys had something she needed to get off of her chest. “RHAENYS SWEETLING, IS THERE ANYTHING YOU WANT TO TALK ABOUT?”

Elia waited patiently as her daughter looked down nervously onto the huge palm that supported her and heard her faintly whisper to the ground: “Father.”

Elia’s heart fluttered inside her, beating like a great smith with his hammer. Rhaenys was three years old and Elia assumed that she had little concept of death. Despite Aerys’ plain jealousy towards Rhaegar, Aerys commanded that the royal children would not hear of Rhaegar’s defeat and death until the war was over. A surprisingly gentle touch for such a vile man. No doubt Rhaenys heard whispers from servants after Rhaegar’s defeat and death at the Trident, but Rhaenys still sought the safety of her father’s bed as the Lannister monsters tried to murder her. Rhaenys wanted her father’s protection, and she was saved with mine. She will never suffer being dragged violently by a brutal thug ever again. Elia looked down at her precious daughter, leant in so her face covered Rhaenys’ entire viewpoint and whispered: “What about father dear?”

Rhaenys looked directly up into her mother’s looming brown eyes, but quickly looked down and began to cry as she spat out: “I’m…..not, going to see Father…again. Am I Mamma?”

A single tear welled up in Elia’s massive eye, and she began to slowly shrink. I must be strong for her. Elia quickly dried her eye with a finger, her height quickly stabilised back to where it was before her outburst to Rhaella and Elia took a deep breathe. I need to protect her, but she must know the truth that her Father is never coming back. “I am so sorry my love, I wish with all my heart that Father was here with us now, but no. Father is no longer here and although he would love for nothing more than to be here with you, he cannot come back.”

Rhaenys cried hard and began shaking. Elia softly stroked her with her finger and cooed softly at her: “Your father loved you dearly.” Not enough to have remained at your side. “He would have been so proud of you with how strong you have been.” Nowhere near as proud of you as I am. “He would want you to look after Aegon as I am looking after you.” The Dragon must have three heads.

Rhaenys looked up at her mother, tears flowing freely but a small smile crept in and said with a solemn seriousness that only a child could muster: “I will be strong and I will be there for Aegon, I promise. But I must tell you something Mamma.”

Elia softly smiled and whispered: “And what is that my dear Rhaenys.”

Rhaenys smile grew even bigger, her tears had gone at that point, and Rhaenys announced with all solemnity removed from her excited voice: “I love you so much. I love being on your hand so much that I do not even want to be a Giant like you. I will always want to look up to you Mamma like I did the first time.”

Elia’s heart melted and her smile grew even bigger. Elia leant down her face even closer to her daughter and gave her a quick peck of a kiss. Rhaenys laughed loudly from her soft but utterly colossal lips as Elia whispered: “Do not worry sweetheart, everything will turn out fine, but first it’s time for your breakfast.” Elia picked her daughter down to the ground and saw Rhaenys breathlessly laughing and running back towards the castle. Everything will turn out fine, I know it.

 

By this point the mood around the castle was lifted from the dreary gloom just earlier. As Rhaenys prepared herself for her breakfast, the gigantic Elia felt relaxed as she towered over Sunspear. Rhaenys will always look up to me. Elia adored being a Giantess, she loved having the power that she was always denied, but more than that, she felt proud of how much her daughter trusted her and Elia began to feel prepared for the future. I am going to deal with Robert first, then Lyanna. Everything will work out fine. Elia took both of them out of her mind as she kept staring down at the castle and grew amused by imagining how glorious her naked golden body looked to its occupants. She smirked as she imagined her glorious breasts looming over everyone, realising that she was feeling very aroused. I cannot wait for more fun with Oberyn and Ellaria. Elia was truly tempted to insert her fingers inside her cavernous pussy, but thought better of it. Tonight, I will have my fun tonight.

Elia resisted the temptation and watched life go on happily in Sunspear’s busy gates. Men, women and children all going through their lives but they all looked up and though all looked up at the Giantess in awe, they all smiled at her. Elia smiled warmly at the attention and at how much faith they have in her. And by the end of the day they will have even more reason to have faith in me.

Very soon all of her family were properly dressed and had arrived ready outside the main gates. Oberyn and Ellaria looked refreshed; Arianne and Rhaenys were holding hands and laughing together, with Doran and Mellario looking regal as they held King Aegon and his scarcely older cousin Prince Quentyn. Elia looked down at her waiting entourage and announced: “THE WAR WILL OFFICALLY END TODAY.”

Elia had looked down at the children. Rhaenys and Arianne looked so innocent and trusting as they stared up at her enormous face. Elia was tempted to have them kept at Sunspear today, but she wanted them to see her seal the peace. I want Rhaenys to see this. I want her to know that nothing will ever happen to her again and that she will always look up to me. Elia laid her palm down on the ground. “NOW WE SHALL DEAL WITH LORD ROBERT.”

Elia lifted her family up and before she left she gave a soft contented smile at those she loved, and felt warm as they all smiled back at her. Oberyn and Ellaria with smiles barely hiding their blatant desire for another return to her glorious pussy. Doran and Mellario gave a smile of respect and friendship, Arianne’s smile of wonderment, but it was Rhaenys’ smile was of pure relaxation and comfort that appeased Elia’s heart. Rhaenys is so comfortable around me, her Giantess of a Mother. Elia looked forward to seeing her daughter grow up, get married and have children of her own; but the one thing Elia wanted to stay the same was Rhaenys’ true love for her. Elia felt even more determined to broker in the peace as swiftly as possible. It’s time to finish this. Elia looked determined at the land ahead and she marched back north to the lands of intrigue and violence.

Taming the Stag by SuperD

Princess Elia saw the gleaming sun shining proudly over the southern half of Westeros as she began her quick march through the Kingdoms. A nice and bright glorious day. Surely a good omen for the day to come. Despite her optimism, Elia walked determinedly in a regal manner through entire kingdom’s within a matter of moments, her face a mask. The Giantess’ face was so still and expressionless that people would have thought that it be carved from stone. Doubts began to creep in. Elia knew how volatile Lord Robert Baratheon was, and did not wish to antagonise him and ruin the fragile peace she was attempting to make. A quick honourable surrender from him would be preferable from the slaughter that would arise if Robert dared to prolong the war. Would he be foolish enough not to surrender? Robert’s bold brother Stannis refused to even consider the possibility to surrender. But would Robert be emboldened by his brother? Would Robert see last night as mercy or weakness? Elia did not wish to needlessly provoke Robert Baratheon, but mainly Elia did not want to give cause to the Dayne’s that Lady Lyanna was in danger from her, so Elia allowed Stannis to continue his little siege. But Elia knew that she could not allow her husband’s killer to defy her the same way. Would anyone even follow Robert if he defied me? Elia could not imagine many soldiers wishing to fight an enemy that was miles tall and would crush an entire army in a single step. If the worst comes, I will not crush cities or cause undue suffering. It will be Robert and that will be it. But if that happens I will make sure Rhaenys does not witness it.

Elia was nearing King’s Landing and at the thoughts that everything might not go well, she suddenly regretted taking the children along with her. Elia suddenly stopped marching, and looked down at her entourage on her palm. Elia realised that she must have looked like a human mountain over the settlements around her, especially to the small village that was directly below her monolithic pussy. Elia instinctively felt the people’s worry all those miles down below, witnessing her pussy blocking out all sunlight akin to an eclipse. “I AM SO SORRY VILLAGERS; I WILL BE OUT OF YOUR WAY IN A MOMENT.” Elia paused and looked at the two sweet little girls on her incredibly huge palms. They are so young; they need to choose to be here. “RHAENYS, ARIANNE, A VERY IMPORTANT MOMENT IS COMING UP; THE WAR IS GOING TO END TODAY. DO YOU WISH TO BE THERE FOR IT?” Arianne and Rhaenys looked up at Elia’s gargantuan face and both nodded hard. “RHAENYS SWEETLING, YOU DO KNOW WHO LORD ROBERT IS DON’T YOU?”

Elia noticed Arianne squeezing Rhaenys’ hand sharply as Rhaenys nodded her head to the ground and softly whispered, “Yes.”

Elia looked straight at her and asked: “AND YOU ARE STILL FINE WITH BEING HERE WITH ME NOW?”

Elia looked straight at Rhaenys, and Rhaenys’ eyes stared straight back at her Giantess mother and called out boldly: “Yes, I wish to be strong and to make you proud today.”

Elia smiled softly and called out: “YOU ARE STRONG AND YOU ALWAYS MAKE ME PROUD DEAR.”

Rhaenys blushed at the compliment, but a smile came from her lips and Elia nodded back and said: “AS YOU WISH RHAENYS.”

 

Elia needed to negotiate with Robert Baratheon, but wanted to have an informed and reasonable discussion, so Elia quickly shifted herself towards the Capital and within a few massive steps; she had already reached to the city walls. Elia quickly loomed over King’s Landing and the inhabitants all around the city cheered loudly as she arrived. Elia looked down at her adoring public, blushed at the adulation and gave a quick wave with her free hand and announced: “GOOD MORNING PEOPLE, I WILL HELP REBUILD YOUR CITY. BUT FIRST CAN THE LORD’S STARK, TULLY AND ARRYN PLEASE ARRIVE BY THE CITY GATES.” Elia’s eyesight grew remarkably keen and was not surprised to see that all three great lords were already prepared and arrived past the gates seemingly in a matter of moments.

As the drawbridge of the city gates opened and lowered down, Elia remarked that even at their utterly miniscule size compared to her, as well as the fact that they were clearly wearing the same old clothes from yesterday, and lacking much or if even any sleep, the three great lords did look powerful and noble. Small wonder many men flocked to their cause. Jon Arryn was clearly aged with his thinning grey hair and the multiple holes in his mouth where teeth were beginning to fall out; but he looked as strong as a bull and as proud as the Falcon on his banners. Hoster Tully was clearly younger than Arryn but his famous bright fire red hair had already began to fade to grey, but this simply added to the dignified and wise appearance. Finally there was Eddard Stark, the youngest but not least of this illustrious company. A brave man. The young Stark was not particularly imposing and lacked the good looks that his elder brother had, but Eddard Stark certainly had an aura around him, apparent even to Elia’s vast size. This man has fought in a war that if he lost everything would be lost, of course he grew stronger. Stark walked straight to the Giantess with his stern Northern manner but he did walk boldly ready for the day ahead. Aerys and Rhaegar are dead; the rebels got what they wanted. Let’s finish this.

 

Elia knelt down as the Lords stopped in anticipation to what the Giantess would say to them. Elia kept her palm completely straight so that her passengers would be fine. Elia called down at the three rebel leaders and inquired: “WHAT NEWS FROM LAST NIGHT?”

The three lords looked at each other until Lord Tully announced: “Nothing much, the citizens of Kings Landing ate their food, and we kept the peace as they broke their fast as well.”

Lord Arryn looked around nervously at his two friends and said: “We know you are planning to discuss terms with Robert. I have known him since he was a small boy; Robert is brave, kind and is an honourable man.” Elia looked down at Lord Arryn with a look of sympathetic pity. Arryn’s loyalty to Robert is touching. Elia had no plans to hurt or kill Robert, but nonetheless Elia let Arryn carry on. Let him plead for the son he never had. Lord Arryn continued: “But Robert is also proud and even during the peacetime…well.”

Arryn grew flustered until Ned put his hand on Arryn’s shoulder and said to the Giantess: “Robert’s knees do not bend easily, my Princess.”

Despite the distance between her hand and the ground, everyone concerned heard Oberyn bellow out: “And Robert thinks that he will not kneel to my sister?”

Elia could see the cold blooded Stark heat up in ill-concealed rage. Elia was surprised to see Stark avert his gaze from the man high up on her palm and reverted back to staring at the seemingly omnipresent Giantess and said in a voice sharper than ice: “Lord Robert commanded a war as well as anyone in the Seven Kingdoms since Aegon the Conqueror. He fought for the love of my sister, and none of us here would wish for the sacrifices of our people to be in vain.”

Elia could see Oberyn preparing to reply, but she quickly stared at her brother and nodded her head side by side to prevent her brother from making the situation worse. Oberyn looked straight at his sister and his scowl changed to an amiable smile. You did so well last night with the Lannister’s. Don’t mess this up for me now Oberyn. “MY LORDS, I WISH TO END THIS AT ONCE.” Elia put her spare palm onto the ground, “PLEASE JOIN ME TO NEGOTIATE WITH LORD ROBERT.”

To their credit none of the lords so much as flinched and they quickly walked to her mountainous palm. When they were all on safely Elia rose up to the skies and straightened herself up. She looked at the two different set of passengers and stared at the former rebels with a look of intrigue and hope for the future. Elia turned her head and her demeanour softened as she looked at her family. She positively beamed as all of them looked up with faces filled with a quiet determination. Elia positively cooed at seeing Rhaenys’ brave face, waiting patiently for what the world will show her today. Rhaenys noticed her mother’s brown sun like eyes staring down at her and a small smile appeared on her face. Elia beamed at the smile and said: “AND NOW IT BEGINS.”

 

Elia kept her eyes to the ground as she marched north of King’s Landing and within a few immense steps made from her titanic feet, Elia noticed a cluster of tents all bearing the sigil of the proud Stag of House Baratheon, with a vast mass of soldiers staring up at her in subdued awe, not a sound to be heard. This is what an army looks like. Thousands of men, all tough, loyal to the bone and battle hardened; the rebels did not mess around. Elia suddenly realised that this impressive host was merely just the rear-guard of the rebel army as the rest of the army was assisting her in the capital right now. Stark and his friends were well prepared; they might not have even needed Tywin’s treachery if all of them descended on the capital at once. As Elia was pondering the rebels’ strength, she had noticed that the man who was front and centre of this sizeable army was an impressive physical specimen, he would have dwarfed Elia at her original height: very dark hair, young but his eyes reflected an experience beyond his years. The eyes of a great warrior. It also did not hurt that the man was exceedingly handsome and clearly exceptionally strong as he was holding a preposterously massive, in proportion to this tiny man, Warhammer. Then it hit her. This is Lord Robert Baratheon, the leader of the great rebellion, and the man who slew my husband. Elia was impressed by Robert’s obvious bravery as he watched the otherworldly widow of his greatest enemy without flinching. But if Lord Robert was in awe at the vast Giantess that lay before him he hid it with a face that betrayed no emotion. This man is the ultimate soldier. Many of Robert’s soldiers lacked Robert’s grit as the vast majority of the remaining rebel army openly gawked at, cowered and even tried to hide from the humongous Elia. Elia grew amused at the idea that the same soldiers who bravely fought against a great army and even defeated the royalists on the field were now cowering to her. I love being a Giantess, I truly do.

 

Elia stared down at Lord Robert and announced: “LORD ROBERT, YOU HAVE FOUGHT VALIANTLY BUT NOW…” Elia smiled, she knew she should not needlessly provoke Robert but she simply could not resist. “BUT NOW YOU CANNOT WIN.” Robert looked indignant but verbal defiance eluded him, Elia smiled and took that as a good sign and continued on: “I HAVE BROUGHT THE LORDS STARK, TULLY AND ARRYN WITH ME AND I WILL LET THEM TALK TO YOU. WHEN YOU ARE READY MY FAMILY AND I WILL NEGOTIATE. IF ANYTHING HAPPENS TO MY FAMILY WHEN THEY ARE ON THE GROUND BY ANY SOLDIER HERE…..” Elia took a sharp breath. I need to say it. “THEN I SHALL DESTROY YOU ALL WITHOUT A SECOND THOUGHT. IS THAT UNDERSTOOD?”

Robert looked up and in a great bellow shouted up: “I understand!”

Elia knelt down and released the three Lord paramount’s to the ground. As she released them a new thought came to her. The prisoners. Elia looked across and stared at Robert Baratheon and said: “WHILST YOU LISTEN TO THE ADVICE OF YOUR FRIENDS, I WANT A CAPTAIN OF YOURS TO SHOW ME WHERE THE SURVIVORS OF MY HUSBAND’S ARMY ARE.”

Robert looked across and angrily stared at a cowering captain and barked out: “Show the Princess where her remaining countryman at.” Before this man could utter a syllable of protest, Robert screamed: “Any fucking time fool!”

The captain gulped and as Robert began talking to his contemporaries, the captain looked up at Elia. Elia stared daggers at this man, but Elia was highly amused at how awkward this utterly tiny mite was next to her, the man eventually mumbled: “This way, your…”

Oberyn looked down at this fool and offered impatiently: “Princess? Ser Oaf?” The man nodded meekly and cleared a path northwards.

Elia did not need to move as this weak-willed captain gestured to tents that were filled with many Dornishman, as well as the soldiers left alive from the capital. Elia let her palm down and saw Doran and Oberyn walk through and Elia ripped a tent up and saw them. There were dozens of Knights, lordling’s and men with famous names being kept safe for purposes of ransom, all of their armour glittering brightly as wounds festered on their bodies. All of these men are the great and the good of Dorne and King’s Landing. As relieved as Elia was to see these men alive, it saddened her heart as she realised that all the peasants conscripted to this battle were no doubt slaughtered. The joys of having a few gold coins in the family coffers. Great Houses rose and fell surprisingly quickly, House Targaryen was almost destroyed yesterday, but Elia could not note the irony of the term that the rich dubbed the poor: ‘smallfolk’. Despite the extreme economic and social differences between the Lord’s and the peasants they rule, it struck Elia in her new position as a supremely gigantic woman, that rich and poor, they are all roughly the same to her. Even Rhaenys and Aegon will always be extremely tiny to me now. Elia did not care; she loved her children with all her heart. But Elia knew that things were now in motion that cannot be undone. The White Walkers are coming. Everyone would need to live and work together to survive. Best worry about that another day though, one problem at a time.

 

Elia inspected the surviving soldiers. Most had injuries but some were horribly wounded. A small army of olive skinned Dornish men with lost limbs were around the camp, lying on the ground in agonising pain. One soldier who was lying in a pool of vomit looked up at Elia; he reached his arm up towards her. Elia reached her head down until she was almost touching the ground, and the man was able to touch a small part of Elia’s all-encompassing face and heard him mutter in clear agony: “I thought there was no pain in Heaven.”

Elia sucked in her breathe as a humongous lump filled her throat and she said as soft as she could muster: “You are still alive good knight. It will be hard, but the realm will have need of good men like you.”

The knight immediately began to break down crying hard. Elia began to soothe him and gently stroked her monumental finger softly on his back until he calmed down.

As the man calmed himself down another voice, very recognisable to her, softly said: “It is good that despite everything, you still have a gentle heart, Princess Elia.”

Elia turned around and immediately recognised the strong albeit greying Knight of the Kingsguard, Ser Barristan Selmy. Elia softly smiled as she looked towards him and whispered: “It is good to see you noble ser.”

Selmy looked noticeably beaten with both eyes blackened and she had no idea how Selmy was even able to stand as he was wearing an obvious grimace, but the worst of his pain was clearly over. Elia remembered hearing the rumours that Robert Baratheon gave this sworn enemy of his own Maester because Selmy’s wounds were greater than his. Robert respects strength, and there are not many stronger than Barristan the Bold. “My Princess, I am very sorry about Prince Lewyn.”

Thoughts of her brave Uncle floated in Elia’s mind. Elia smiled as she could just imagine his initial shock changing into an amused smirk at seeing his niece as an incredible gigantic being. I wish Uncle Lewyn was alive right now; I loved that sweet soldier so much, he was never happier when he was showing off his great strength. Elia remembered when she was very little and very fragile, that during a small tourney at Sunspear, her Uncle Lewyn easily defeated the lesser men and named Elia the Queen of Love and Beauty. A sweet man.

As Elia reflected on her kind and very strong Uncle, Doran overheard and came over to them and said quietly to Selmy: “Thank you Ser Barristan, I know he was your sworn brother. He would be so pleased to know that his Great-Nephew is safe and well.”

Ser Barristan looked grave; he nodded his head to the ground and said: “We lost a King and his heir too quickly. We all overheard everything you said in the capital yesterday Princess. I swear to you Elia that no harm will happen to the King and his sister as long as I stand.”

He’s actually serious. Elia was touched by Selmy’s utter devotion to his duties and vows, despite the unspeakable absurdity of the idea that a many mile tall Giantess would rely on such a seemingly insignificant figure to protect her children. “I THANK YOU FOR YOUR KIND WORDS. I WILL SOON NAME THE KINGSGUARDS TO REPLACE LEWYN, AND I HAVE HEARD REPORTS THAT LOYAL SER JON DARRY HAD DIED IN THE BATTLE AS WELL. IS THIS TRUE?”

Selmy nodded and merely whispered, “Aye.”

Elia looked down and considered the answer and said in reply: “AEGON AND RHAENYS WILL NEED LOYAL KINGSGUARDS AROUND THEM. MY VAST HEIGHT MAY BE USED AGAINST ME SOMEDAY. I WILL NAME YOUR NEW SWORN BROTHERS SOON WHEN THE CAPITAL IS REPAIRED.”

Ser Barristan nodded but as soon as he did, a determined man ran close to Elia’s field of vision. This one seems bold at the very least. This young handsome man bent his knees and said softly: “Princess Elia, Lord Robert Baratheon is ready to negotiate.”

Elia bowed gravely and moved her head slightly up and called out: “OBERYN, DORAN. IT IS TIME TO START.”

 

The gigantic Princess rose up and stood at her current height of seven miles tall. Elia had noticed with her remarkable eye sight that Robert Baratheon held a pensive look on his face, as Lord Arryn gave him a respectful nod and Lord Stark patted his closest friend encouragingly on the shoulder. Elia laid her palm onto the ground and commanded: “MAY MY FAMILY AND THE GREAT LORDS PLEASE GET ONTO MY PALM.”

The Martell’s and her children quickly reached her palm and waited as the seemingly unflappable Robert Baratheon’s resolve seemed to break as he clearly began to panic. Elia heard Robert mutter all those miles down to the ground: “There is no fucking way I’m going up on her hand.”

Elia watched in interest as Lord Tully stared straight at him and said in a voice that brokered no argument: “Do you really think the Princess would harm her family to hurt you? We need to get this over with. Get on the hand now!”

Lord Robert gave Tully a brief stare of contempt but he quickly sighed in resignation and they all walked onto Elia’s incredible hand.

 

Elia rose back up and noticed Robert Baratheon’s hard face briefly soften as he looked up at the surrounding clear blue sky in obvious awe. All those miles up. Even would be conquerors never reach these heights. If Robert had briefly forgotten the purpose of this event, the others on her palm had clearly not. Princess Arianne was staring at Robert Baratheon with obvious loathing; Rhaenys was trying to look at Baratheon but she could not and could only stare at the ground as Ellaria was holding her shoulder whispering words of encouragement to the young Princess. Oberyn had a superior smirk planted on his lips, which Ned Stark noticed and clearly did not like as he scowled at the Red Viper. I need to get this over with. “LORD ROBERT BARATHEON. YOUR FELLOW REBEL LEADERS HAVE ALREADY SURRENDERED TO ME. I WILL ALLOW YOU TO LIVE IN PEACE AND TO RETAIN ALL HONOURS AND TITLES IF YOU SURRENDER RIGHT NOW.”

Lord Robert mumbled a few words under his breathe, “The last time I negotiated with a nude woman, it was for her to suck my cock.”

Elia could hear it with her sharply superior hearing but the other lord’s did not. Prince Oberyn bristled as he saw Robert’s lips moving and exclaimed: “What did you say fool?”

Elia looked at her brother and said, “IT DOES NOT MATTER. I JUST REQUIRE ROBERT TO KNELL.” Elia looked straight at Robert and Robert did have the courtesy to look back. Robert’s knee began to visibly buckle as he stared at the dark moon-like eyes of the Giantess and Robert took a deep breath and lo and behold the great Rebel of this century did bend his knee.

 

Robert bowed down and was clearly humbled. The war is over. Elia could only smile at that. It is over, Robert will not plague Aegon’s reign. As much as she was enjoying her husband’s killer surrendering to her, Elia paid more attention to her family’s reaction. Oberyn was amused as he held the hand of Ellaria triumphantly; Doran had his dignified princely face on as he looked at Robert Baratheon with detached coldness. Mellario and Arianne stared at the former rebel leader with clear contempt, but it was Rhaenys’ reaction that surprised her, she was not even looking at Robert. She was looking up at her gigantic mother with relief washing over her face. She looked up and said softly at her Giantess mother, “You was right Mamma, they will never hurt me again.”

Elia smiled back at her daughter and whispered, “I am so proud of you sweetling. I love you.”

Rhaenys beamed at her gigantic mother. Elia’s heart was pounding at how innocent she looked gazing up towards her Gigantic mother “I love you too Mother.” Rhaenys replied sweetly.

By this time everyone else on her palm had noticed Elia’s conversation with her daughter. Robert was at least trying to focus on his kneeling. Elia looked down at them all and commanded: “RISE LORD ROBERT.”

Robert duly rose to his feet and looked back at the giantess, “Princess Elia, I offer you and your babe King my allegiance from this day until my last day. I saw what you did to Lord Tywin…” Robert paused, a brief look of contemplation spread over his face, but his face changed back to determination even quicker: “But I did see you show mercy to my brothers and to my men at Storm’s End last night. I thank you for that. The war is over, Rhaegar and Aerys are dead.” Relish washed over Robert’s voice but Elia noted that he had the decency to pause again as he suddenly realised that he was several miles from the ground talking to Rhaegar’s gigantic widow. Everyone looked at the Lord with bafflement but since no one interrupted him, Robert began again: “I will lift the siege at Storms End, but you do know the one thing I truly want.” Lyanna. Robert continued unabated: “I know you do not have her, I overheard your conservation with that Dayne bitch, I know that she and her precious noble brother still hold her somewhere in that desert. Lyanna is a lady of the North. It is a cruel and barren land to leave such a sweet young lady. Give me leave to settle this once and for all.”

Ned Stark looked sharply at his would be brother-in-law who was clutching his hands no doubt imagining what he would do to Ser Arthur Dayne, as a multitude of voices on her palm began screaming in protest. Oberyn was beginning to walk menacingly closer towards Robert. Elia looked down worried and immediately bellowed: “ENOUGH.”

A long awkward pause occurred as everyone on Elia’s palm began to calm themselves. Doran looked at the two young warriors and offered what Elia hoped would be a tactful answer: “My Lords, we all want Lady Lyanna to be found safe. I am the ruling Prince of Dorne, and last I looked Lord Dayne was my bannerman. I shall treat with Lord Dayne and negotiate the safe release of Lyanna Stark. But make no mistake Robert. If any of your men step foot into Dorne, they shall lose the foot.”

Pandemonium began again and Elia looked down at the shouting matches between Robert and Eddard against Doran and Oberyn. Mayhaps I should have negotiated alone. Rhaenys was looking worried as the great Lords were beginning to make threats to each other. Rhaenys really does not need to see this. “EVERYONE CALM DOWN. LYANNA WILL BE FOUND. LIFT THE SIEGE FOR ME ROBERT AND I WILL HELP YOU GET HER BACK.”

 

Elia did not even wait to hear a response as she began making giant strides south to Storm’s End. Despite witnessing the war ending with her very eyes, Elia’s face could only show a look of anger and annoyance. Seven Hells, these lordling’s are worse than children. Rhaenys and Arianne can at least behave. The various villagers and farmers scattered to the south of Westeros were petrified as this angry Giantess was marching southward with considerable haste. Elia’s legs loomed eternal over them as well as the rest of her huge nude body, with her swaying breasts and the dark hole between her legs made her seem less of a person and more of an instrument of a dark enraged personification of nature.

As angry as Elia was feeling, one look at Rhaenys had calmed her down. Rhaenys looked up at Elia whilst they was walking and simply gave a short wave to try to diffuse the tension. Gods I am so proud of her. Elia immediately softened at her precious little daughter and the Giantess smiled back at the adoring girl, as she did so she looked back down onto the ground and she noticed that she was very close to Storm’s End. Elia saw the many thousands of Tyrell soldiers and she again was not in the mood to deal with Lord Tyrell or any one of his incompetent bannerman. She walked straight into Shipbreaker Bay and leaned into the battlements as the stiff Stannis Baratheon was standing on a balcony looked back at the returning Giantess with interest. Elia put her palm down to the balcony and commanded: “LORD STANNIS YOUR BROTHER AND LIEGE LORD ROBERT IS NOW HERE.” Elia looked down at Robert and said curtly: “YOU KNOW WHAT I CAME FOR.”

Robert got off of her palm, gave one surprisingly hard look at Stannis and said: “You have done well Stannis, but this is over.” Robert saw the many half-starved soldiers around Stannis and Robert commanded: “Lay down your swords everyone.”

Every single soldier within the castle did just that, even Stannis whose knees looked like they could not bend to anyone. Elia acknowledged the official surrender and bade all the soldiers up. The war is officially over now. Elia just needed to locate Lyanna Stark and then peace could return fully to the realm. Elia looked over to the fields surrounding Storm’s End and looked directly at the Tyrell army and shouted out: “THE SIEGE IS OVER. YOU ALL CAN GO BACK HOME AFTER THE CAPITAL IS REBUILT. I WILL BE VERY GENEROUS TO ALL LEAL SERVANTS OF KING AEGON THE SIXTH OF HIS NAME.”

 

Elia wanted to begin repairing the capital, and Elia smiled as she realised that it probably was not even midday yet. I ended a war in scarcely a day. Elia was proud of how she was able to diplomatically get Robert Baratheon back into the fold. She looked at the passengers on her hand, her loving family as well as the great lords that defied the Targaryen’s. “LET’S RETURN TO THE CAPITAL. WE HAVE MUCH WORK TO DO.”

Elia allowed Robert to stay in Storms End. Keeping him away from the capital whilst Lyanna is still missing is the best course of action. Elia began to think that whilst Robert still had access to several hundred men, they were all half-starved and did not have the strength to do anything foolish. Robert will just have to wait patiently for his Precious Lyanna to be found. Elia began her very quick trip to King’s Landing and felt glorious as she eyed up the awe struck villagers scattered around. Elia began a soft chuckle as many men were staring right up at her pussy as she loomed over entire villages. Oberyn noticed Elia’s laugh and called out: “What’s so funny?”

Elia looked at her brother turned lover and said, “EVERYTHING IS GOING TO WORK OUT. I KNOW IT.” Oberyn nodded at his sister and before they knew it they had returned to the capital.

 

Despite yesterday’s sack and the clear damage done to the city, the bustle and good natured feeling throughout the city gladdened Elia’s heart as she arrived. They are a strong people. Elia had let the three Lord’s down by the gates of the city and looked down at all three of the great Lords: “THANK YOU FOR YOUR HELP TODAY. WHEN EVERYTHING IS SORTED OUT, I WILL CONSENT FOR ALL OF YOU TO RETURN HOME.”

The lord’s murmured their appreciation and Lord Stark looked straight at Elia and said: “We shall help to rebuild the capital in any way we can.” Elia smiled and she made sure that her family was secured on her palm as she rose and leant in closer to reach the Red Keep.

Elia had put her family down onto the outside gates of the great castle, but as her family went off and begun to walk over towards those in need, she had noticed the ominous face of King Aerys’ Master of Whisperers lurking in the shadows, the great mysterious eunuch known only as Varys. Even at this size he disturbs me. Varys was considered by some as Aerys most diligent servant, others as a vile opportunist who corrupted the soul of the King with paranoia and encouraged his obsession with wildfire. This one is not going anywhere near my Small Council. Rhaenys was watching the eccentric spymaster with fascination. “STAY BY MY SIDE RHAENYS.” Ellaria took Rhaenys’ hand and they walked back towards the Giantess. When her daughter and her new companion were safely by her side, Elia looked directly at the enigmatic spymaster and called out: “WHAT DO YOU WANT LORD VARYS?”

The eunuch minced over to her. Elia stared angrily at him, not wishing Varys to be too close to her daughter. Varys took the hint, stopped in his tracks and murmured: “My good Princess, to see after all this how powerful you have truly become after Lord Tywin’s vile betrayal is a blessing. It makes me so happy to see peace return to such a troubled fractured realm.”

A small tear came from Varys’ eye and for all to see Varys was deeply touched by Elia’s rise. He’s telling me what I would want to hear. This is the same trick Varys used to lure in Aerys. I do not need to be swayed by a mummer’s farce. Elia looked down at the Eunuch and her eyes brightened as she had noticed an incredibly small red stain on one of his fingernails. It was so small that Elia was not sure that anyone at Varys’ size could even have noticed it. The ring is sharpening my senses again no doubt. Elia was not in the mood to play Varys’ games and knew she needed to know what the Eunuch had done and done it too. “DOES IT FEEL GOOD TO SEE PEACE AFTER ALL THAT YOU HAVE DONE TO POISON AERYS’ MIND FOR YEARS? DO NOT LIE TO ME VARYS. I WILL KNOW IF YOU LIE TO ME AND I AM NOT IN A POSITION WHERE I HAVE TO TOLERATE LIARS ANYMORE. I KNOW THAT YOUR HANDS ARE NOT CLEAN.”

Elia nodded towards the Eunuch and Varys pretended to look shocked at any implication but Elia stared at the spymaster with clear contempt and nodded her looming head downwards. It will only be a lie when he opens his mouth. “AM I SPEAKING ANOTHER TONGUE? YOUR HANDS ARE NOT CLEAN.”

Elia’s stern demeanour intensified further as Varys began to realise that the Giantess was not being metaphorical. Varys noticed his own fingernail and Elia could see the Eunuch’s amiable demeanour darken as he realised that the Giantess was actually able to see such a minute detail for someone of his own size, never mind a Giantess several miles tall. Varys clearly noticed the incredibly minor imperfection and just looked at Elia as if he was a magician whose trick had been exposed by an unruly infant: “Princess Elia you have done many truly unbelievable feats of strength and heroism in the last day and the histories will always remember what you have done for the Seven Kingdoms and rightly so. But you were not the only one who did what was right for the realm yesterday.”

Elia looked at the spymaster and then flashes of her dream came to her again. The flash of the White Lion ripping the Dragon’s throat came into Elia’s mind. I know Varys did not kill Aerys. But still who did he kill? “Burn them all…” Elia whispered at the eunuch. Varys looked at Elia genuinely intrigued and then nodded knowingly. This one is not going to mince his words with me. Not now.

“King Aerys was not going to let Robert take the city. Aerys had certain precautions set up in case…” Varys looked up clearly wishing not to offend Elia but Elia watched him impatiently and nodded her head in expectation. “In case your dear beloved husband could not withstand Robert. Aerys had deposits of wildfire all over the city and was prepared to do something that even Kings should never do…” Varys paused, Elia was dubious of any moral opinions Varys had but the man was a convincing thespian and Elia was convinced that Varys was telling the truth. “I do not wish to ever speak ill of the King I served but… Let me just say that Aerys was friends with the pyromancers, friends who would have followed every command, even those for after Aerys’ death…But not no more.”

Varys left the rest unsaid but frankly Elia did not need to be told more. The old Dragon with one last roar of flame to smite his enemies; Seven Hells I think he is actually telling the truth. Varys never struck Elia to be the man to do his own dirty work, but Varys’ hand said different. This one knows far more than everyone else in this city combined. If he wants to make a nuisance of himself he could even now. Elia then thought about Rhaenys and Aegon. Varys knows every crook and cranny of the Red Keep. Shivers ran down Elia’s back. I cannot let him stay in Kings Landing when I move the children back to the Red Keep.

Despite her apprehension Elia stared at Varys and allowed his words to sink in. I cannot ever trust this man but I could still make good use of the Eunuch whilst Kings Landing is being repaired. Elia looked at the bald headed spymaster and commanded: “LORD VARYS IF WHAT YOU ARE SAYING IS TRUE I COMMAND YOU TO FIND AND REMOVE ALL OF THE WILDFIRE THAT AERYS HAD PLACED IN THE CAPITAL. IF YOU NEED EVERY GOLD CLOAK AND CONSCRIPTED SOLDIER IN THIS CITY TO HELP YOU CLEAR IT AWAY THAN BY ALL MEANS USE THEM.” Elia got up and softly nodded for Ellaria and Rhaenys to get on her finger. I don’t want Varys too close to them. Elia moved and gazed all throughout the city. The Giantess spied the Alchemist’s Guild Hall standing proud, untouched by the violence of the Sack. They may not have sided with Robert but for what they had planned they were traitors to the whole realm.

Elia remembered the vile alchemist that Aerys appointed as his Hand, Rossart. Rossart was an irredeemable snivelling spiteful little toady who fed off of the cruelty of his King like a dog would from his master. Cruel and evil, I cannot allow such unpredictable madmen to hold dominion over Westeros. Elia stood up and loomed over the capital with barely suppressed rage: “TO THE ALCHEMIST GUILD, I KNOW YOU ARE LISTENING AND I KNOW WHAT YOU HAVE DONE. I COMMAND THAT YOU DISPOSE OF THE WILDFIRE YOU HAVE PLANTED ALL OVER THIS CITY IN A SAFE MANNER THAT HARMS NONE OF MY PEOPLE. IF YOU DO SO I WILL ALLOW ALL OF YOUR MEMBERS TO LIVE…IF NOT I DO NOT NEED TO REMIND YOU THAT YOU DO NOT HAVE YOUR MASTER AERYS PROTECTING YOU ANYMORE. I HAVE NO MERCY FOR EVIL.”

Elia allowed her words to linger. Silence plagued the capital. Elia suddenly felt cold. They were far too close. They were going to burn this city to ashes. Varys, Ser Jaime you did do a great service to the realm. Elia moved back and looked down at Varys. Even if Varys did it for his own skin, he has done me a great service. Nonetheless Elia could not entertain any thoughts of allowing Varys to stay close when normalcy returned.

Elia looked down stiffly at the eunuch but her heart softened as Ellaria and Rhaenys watched her with quiet confidence on her finger. Elia felt inspired and she was about to get on with the rest of her duties she had set out to do for the day but Varys looked on her with something approaching an apologetic smile but Elia’s skin crawled at the sight. More news? No doubt this is how Varys lured in Aerys. Reports after reports of treason and plots. Nonetheless Elia knew in her heart that she needed to hear what Varys had to say: “WHAT DO YOU WANT LORD VARYS?”

Varys smiled a cloying smile that Elia did not appreciate as Varys relaxed himself: “My Princess I commend you for your great mercy and wise leadership. His Grace Aegon’s reign will be one of peace and prosperity with a Regent as noble and awe inspiring as you. I understand that you have many cares and I shall do my duties to remove the wildfire to the utmost of my abilities, but there is other news that requires your immediate attention.”

Elia looked at the pompous flatterer with great annoyance. “SPIT IT OUT LORD VARYS, I AM A VERY BUSY WOMAN. I HAVE NO TIME FOR EMPTY PLATITUDES OR OVERDONE ELOQUENCE. I REPEAT, WHAT DO YOU WANT?”

If Varys was insulted by Elia’s frankness he gave no indication, he looked at the Giantess like a kindly servant and announced: “I know all about your important duties to the realm. Finding Lyanna Stark for example…”

Elia looked at the bald mite with contempt. I do not have time for his stupid games. “WHAT ABOUT LYANNA? DO YOU KNOW WHERE SHE IS?” The Giantess looked on annoyed but her face betrayed her intrigue; Varys’ knowledge has impressed everyone since he arrived from Essos to advise Aerys. Elia looked at him suspiciously and repeated: “WHERE IS SHE?”

Varys tittered and said, “A few little birds have flown in my ear to please the new King, and his great Regent.” He laid a hand over to Elia, but Elia was too anxious and weary of the slimy spymaster to be mollycoddled by flattery: “They all tell a strikingly similar story; I would even hazard a guess and say it is true.” Elia just stared at Varys impatiently. Varys smiled and said, “The Tower of Joy, my Princess.”

 

The Tower of Joy…A horribly ironic name. Elia knew exactly where that accursed tower was. It lay in the middle of the Prince’s Pass in Dorne. Not particularly near to Starfall. Elia had assumed that Lyanna Stark was harboured directly somewhere in Lord Dayne’s land, possibly even in the castle of Starfall itself. But Elia knew right away that the eunuch was telling the truth. When Rhaegar and Elia were betrothed, her mother had toured the supposedly happy couple all around the great houses of Dorne. Rhaegar was polite but non-committal to the entire great lord’s hospitality, but Elia remembered Rhaegar’s genuine excitement at seeing the dreary tower during their travels. Rhaegar insisted at staying the night there and as he played his great harp inside the gloomy tower he even named it: ‘The Tower of Joy.’ Elia could not think of a place that would give her less joy but she needed to get there.

Elia looked down at her passengers as well as the rest of her family who had stopped in their tracks down on the ground and were now staring at her. Elia looked down and announced: “I NEED TO DEAL WITH THIS ALONE.”

She bent down and released both Ellaria and Rhaenys and as they got off of her Elia moved her face closer to her daughter and gave Rhaenys a sweet quick peck of a kiss, which Rhaenys enjoyed and gave a quick burst of laughter, and as Elia smiled down at her lovely daughter she said: “I WILL NOT BE LONG RHAENYS. I AM SO PROUD OF YOU TODAY DEAR. I SHALL SEE ALL OF YOU AGAIN VERY SOON.”

Rhaenys and Arianne waved at her, and Elia reciprocated the wave and she stood up properly at her full height and stared at the land surrounding her. Elia saw castles and towns dotted around the map-like country. She saw her people way down on the ground staring at her with genuine curiosity. Elia took a deep breathe. I need to do this. Elia looked again and began marching to the tower that held her husband’s lover.

The Tower of Joy by SuperD

The march from the capital to the obscure Tower of Joy in the sandy desolate fields of Dorne was mercifully brief for the towering Giantess Princess Elia Martell. Elia could feel the many thousands of men, women and children all throughout the Kingdoms staring up at her right now as her beautiful tanned skin glistened as the sun shone on her glorious body, making her generously large breasts seem downright golden. Elia’s mind instinctively placed her otherworldly huge feet on unoccupied territory, which was good as a myriad of thoughts ran through her mind. What will I find at that accursed tower? Elia knew that men did not call Varys the spider for nothing; the eunuch had so many informers that no part of the Seven Kingdom’s, no matter on how minor or remote, remained untouched. Elia knew in her heart that Lyanna would be at that tower, but she did not know what will happen afterwards. I need to be strong. Elia resented what her husband had done to her and her children but Elia knew in her heart that Rhaegar had loved the wolf-girl. As I love my Dornish Prince, and my gorgeous foot-worshipper as well. Elia did not want this meeting to descend into the bad natured bickering as her meeting with Aerys’ Queen. I need to be the bigger person. Elia laughed at that thought. She straightened her body up as she arrived at the red waste of Dorne. Her gorgeous breasts hanging over her body like those from a Goddess and a seductive smile reached her lips. I hope Oberyn and Ellaria are enjoying the show. Elia briefly wondered how her ass must look to her tiny lovers as they viewed her from the capital. Like glorious twin moons I suspect. Elia smiled but she saw that the Tower of Joy was near. A good idea, I cannot allow myself to get too angry or upset. Think about Rhaenys, Aegon, Oberyn and Ellaria. Whatever happens right now I still have them.

 

Elia made the last couple of steps with her titanic feet southwards to the Tower of Joy. As Elia knelt beside the old tower she did not see anyone standing over the window, but she did see that on guard on the ground was the legendary Lord Commander of the Kingsguard, Ser Gerold Hightower; the White Bull. She saw besides him was the surprisingly apprehensive face of his sworn brother Ser Oswell Whent whose black bat of his house that encompassed his helm contrasted his noticeable fear. Next to him was the stoic young man who was already a legend, the Sword of the Morning, Ser Arthur Dayne. Each knight looked at Elia like men preparing for a great battle; all their swords were unsheathed and looked to be in formation. Something is terribly wrong.

Elia looked at the sworn brothers of the Kingsguard and feigning a lack of suspicion; Elia looked down and called out with a kindly smile: “WELL MET GOOD KNIGHTS OF THE KINGSGUARD. I AM SO GLAD I HAVE FOUND YOU.” The knights did not soften at all from Elia’s words and all three stared up as if the Princess was an inconvenient stranger. What is happening? Elia looked across the landscape around her and called out: “I HAVE REASON TO BELIEVE THAT LYANNA STARK IS HERE WITH YOU, I WISH TO SEE HER.”

The knights looked even more uncomfortable, but they positively freaked as a figure emerged from inside the tower to a torrent of screaming women. Elia saw the Wolf girl Lyanna Stark emerging from the tower with a gaggle of serving women following after her. Lyanna’s face was pretty but stern, but what took Elia’s attention was the massive baby bump on her stomach. The Dragon must have three heads.

Lyanna was clearly further along from her pregnancy than Rhaella and looked like she could give birth within a matter of weeks. I must not show any weakness. Elia’s face was as hard as a statue but inside she was struggling with the urge not to scream, shout or cry literal rivers of tears. Elia kept her eyes on Lyanna, but before she could speak the loud boom of Hightower’s voice emerged and shouted: “Get back inside the tower my Princess!”

Princess. That one single word had betrayed Rhaegar’s actions. Many men sleep around after they become married. Some even keep paramours. Very few marry the paramour. Elia’s rage was clearly surfacing as her olive face turned beetroot red and she was beginning to grow. I must not show any weakness. Elia exhaled a massive gust of breathe, luckily near nobody, and calmed herself enough to stop whatever growth must have occurred. I need to do the right thing.

“PRINCESS…” Lyanna to her credit looked straight ahead at the Giantess’ eye as Elia continued staring at her. “I SHOULD NOT BE SURPRISED. THE TARGARYEN’S NEVER OUTLAWED POLYGAMY.” Great…Whilst Rhaegar and Lyanna played house, many thousands of men died horrible deaths. I hope it was worth it Rhaegar. I truly do. Elia’s mind was awash with many thoughts and she even imagined Rhaegar and Lyanna fucking to their hearts content in the safety of her unknowing brother’s lands. Pretty young little Lyanna, a direwolf thousands of miles from home, no friends, her father and brother brutally murdered and her other brother a rebel marked for death himself. I hope it was truly worth it Rhaegar. Elia ignored her growing hatred inside of her for her dearly departed husband and she carried on with her original course of peace. “PRINCESS LYANNA.” The words came out like grunts of pain but Elia continued on regardless: “I PROMISE YOU SAFE PASSAGE FOR YOU AND YOUR UNBORN CHILD TO KING’S LANDING, STORM’S END, WINTERFELL OR ANYWHERE ELSE YOU DEEM IT PERTINENT TO BE AT.”

Lyanna clearly considered Elia’s words but as she mused in thought, Elia heard Ser Arthur shout out: “You need to stay here Princess!”

Rage consumed Elia. Elia’s blood was close to boiling. Elia was resisting the urge in her spirit to grow beyond all scale. So Rhaegar commanded three Kingsguard’s to protect his pretty little wife whilst thousands of the men who prayed for Rhaegar to be King ended up slaughtered. Good to know. Elia looked down at the Sword of the Morning with clear loathing and barked out: “WHEN LAST I LOOKED DAYNE, A KINGSGUARD GUARDS HIS KING, NOT COMMAND PRINCESSES ABOUT. YOU MAY BE THE SWORD OF THE MORNING BUT TWO TINY SWORDS MEANS NOTHING TO ME AND IT DID ABSOLUTLEY NO GOOD FOR THE THOUSANDS OF MEN INCLUDING MY DEAR UNCLE WHO DIED NEEDLESSLY FROM THAT HORRIBLE WAR. SO DO NOT EVER DARE SPEAK OF WHAT OTHERS SHOULD DO, KNOW YOUR PLACE AND KEEP YOUR IGNORANT MOUTH SHUT!” Ser Arthur paled and did what he was bid albeit with clear anger on his face.

Elia looked back at Lyanna, but all Lyanna could do was to give the Giantess a sad smile. Elia looked back at Dayne and continued: “LYANNA IS FREE TO GO WHEREVER SHE DESIRES. YOU THREE KNIGHTS HOWEVER SWORE VOWS TO HOUSE TARGARYEN AND ARE NEEDED IN THE CAPITAL WITH YOUR KING.”

 

Silence reigned. The three knights looked sheepishly on the floor and Lyanna shot them a look of pure contempt from atop her tower and bellowed out with a dignified voice: “If you three fools wish to play this Mummer’s farce then be my guest, but I am taking no part in this nonsense!”

What Mummer’s Farce? Why are these three making life so hard for me? Elia gave a bewildered look but composed herself to give herself a more regal face and announced: “YOU ALL SWORE AN OATH TO PROTECT AND LIFE FOR THE KING. YOUR KING NEEDS YOU. DOES LOYALTY MEAN NOTHING TO YOU?”

All three Kingsguard’s reacted differently. Ser Oswell Whent’s eyes grew in fear; Ser Arthur Dayne had a small smile form on his lips whilst Ser Gerold Hightower grumbled. Ser Arthur Dayne put his hand on the shaking Whent’s shoulder and he finally looked up at Elia and said: “It means everything to me. To all three of us; aye, that is why we are all here now.”

Whent was visibly shaking and blurted out in a voice he thought the Giantess could not hear: “This is madness; we cannot honour Rhaegar’s vision if we dare defy her.”

What in the Seven Hells is going on? Elia did not know what was happening but she could not allow it to carry on any further. Elia moved her face until her face was almost touching the three knights, and as her face loomed over the knights completely she bellowed: “IN KING AEGON’S NAME I COMMAND YOU TO RETURN BACK TO KING’S LANDING.”

The weathered old Bull Ser Gerold looked defiantly at Elia’s probing eye and announced: “Aegon Targaryen is not our King.”

 

“WHAT?” Elia boomed immediately.

Elia’s blood felt like it was on fire as she clenched her fists so tight she thought that her fingers would snap off. Elia began to grow and the three knights could not resist backing away. I must not show any weakness. Despite her pledge all Elia felt was rage. Traitors... Everything I have done, keeping the people of Kings Landing safe, allowing Robert Baratheon and his merry band an honourable surrender and my enemies are these great noble honourable Kingsguard’s? The injustice of it rankled harshly in Elia’s being. What has Aegon ever done to deserve such betrayal?

Elia knew that the entire realm could see and hear her right now. She could not keep a secret at her vast height. Let the people hear the titters of a puny traitor. Elia calmed herself and only grew about a mile larger, a miracle despite her bubbling rage. Elia stared at the three knights with pure hatred; Ser Oswell Whent was the only one who looked appropriately petrified at this incredible Giantess. Elia looked down and spat out: “KING AEGON WAS TRAPPED IN A SIEGE. PRINCESS RHAENYS WENT THROUGH HELL YESTERDAY. IF NONE OF YOU THREE KNEW SHE WAS DRAGGED OUT OF RHAEGAR’S BED BY A MONSTER. SER JAIME LANNISTER DID WHAT HE HAD TO DO YESTERDAY. SER BARRISTAN FOUGHT SO WELL ROBERT BARATHEON GAVE HIM HIS OWN MAESTER TO TEND HIS WOUNDS. SER JON DARRY AND MY DEAR UNCLE LEWYN PAID WITH THEIR LIVES BECAUSE OF MY HUSBAND’S GREED AND STUPIDITY. BUT NONE OF YOU WERE ANYWHERE TO BE FOUND. SO I ASK YOU THREE WHO MIGHT BE YOUR KING? TRAITORS.”

Elia allowed her last word to hang in the air and all three knights took great umbrage and swayed into clear outrage. Honour is the only thing these ignorant fools care about. How any of these three jackanapes were sworn brothers to Uncle Lewyn I really do not know. If her Uncle Lewyn was still alive she might have shown at least a hint of clemency to these traitors, but Elia would not tolerate such open defiance now. Ser Gerold looked up and announced: “Prince Rhaegar has decreed that Princess Lyanna Targaryen’s child would be his rightful heir and is now the true sovereign to the Seven Kingdom’s.”

 

Elia processed this information with a mixture of bafflement and wrath. Thoughts could not articulate themselves in her mind and all she could do was look at this preposterous louse of a man and announced: “HAVE YOU LOST YOUR MIND? DO YOU THINK I WOULD ALLOW ANYONE TO STEAL MY SON’S BIRTHRIGHT AND GIVE IT TO…”

Elia could not continue her words and just swayed her fingers pointing to Lyanna’s tower. Lyanna looked annoyed but kept any protest in her head. Elia then felt some guilt to the Princess in the tower. My anger belongs to them not Lyanna. Ser Arthur looked surprisingly calm and said: “It was Rhaegar’s order my Princess. I know this is not what you want to hear but he believes that the union between Ice and Fear will be important.” Important? Elia’s face dropped from rage and she looked at Lyanna’s protectors thoughtfully as she remembered her horrible nightmare. Important enough to provoke a war? Before absconding with Lyanna, Rhaegar never struck Elia as a man passionate about women. Even during the Tourney of Harrenhall when Rhaegar crowned Lyanna the Queen of Love and Beauty it was romantic, noble but not passionate. Rhaegar took Lyanna for another purpose but what…Then Ser Arthur said it: “There are other battles to come and it will not be men against men. But something far darker and colder.” The memories returned at once. Visions of Ice Kings and armies of the damned filled Elia’s mind. The White Walkers. Did Rhaegar actually know? Could Rhaegar possibly know? Dayne continued on oblivious to Elia’s internal dilemma: “Rhaegar fears….Sorry feared that your son and daughter would eventually falter against the true enemy, but Lyanna’s child with the blood of the Stark’s would not and would do what was necessary to save everyone and everything from certain destruction.”

Any sympathy Elia had for Rhaegar’s beliefs had been immediately evaporated by that comment. How dare Rhaegar think so ill of his own children? Elia thought back on how brave Rhaenys has been after nearly being murdered just the day before, and continuing to be the sweet happy girl she always has been, trusting her mother and making her proud as she handled everything including her father’s killer with great dignity and honour. Rhaenys has more courage in her little finger than Rhaegar ever had in his entire being.

 

Elia was seething with rage but her mind focused on one particular thought that came to her head and she spat out: “WHAT IF IT’S TWINS?”

The question caught Dayne off guard and he answered back: “Pardon me?”

A vile smirk emerged from Elia’s lips as she continued: “YOU HEARD ME. THE DRAGON MUST HAVE THREE HEADS. I KNOW THAT SONG WELL ENOUGH. IF LYANNA PRODUCES TWINS, THAT WOULD BE FOUR AND THOUGH I AM JUST A SILLY IGNORANT PRINCESS WITH NO KNOWLEDGE AND APPRECIATION TO THE WAYS OF THE GREAT PRINCE RHAEGAR, I KNOW THAT WOULD BE ONE DRAGON TOO MANY FOR SWEET DEAR RHAEGAR. IF LYANNA GAVE RHAEGAR TWINS AND RHAEGAR HAD WON, WOULD ONE OF LYANNA’S CHILDREN BEEN KILLED TO KEEP IT TO THREE? OR….”

Elia could not say it. They had come far too close to that fate to dare say it out loud. Aegon was a babe and has probably already forgotten anything he might have saw from the Sack. Rhaenys though… Rhaenys will remember forever. Rhaenys had trusted her mother completely, and Elia had already demonstrated to her that even Rhaegar’s killer would kowtow to her otherworldly mother, but Elia dare not even have uttered the words. I cannot say it. I cannot make it ever come true.

 

Ser Oswell paled at Elia’s accusations and began mumbling out: “Prince Rhaegar was a good and kind hearted man. He loved his children and though he planned to give Lyanna’s child Westeros to rule, Rhaegar would have denied your children nothing. He was planning to restore Summerhall to give to Aegon when he came of age.”

Elia looked down with disgust and roared out: “ARE YOU FUCKING SERIOUS? RHAEGAR WOULD HAVE EMBARRASSED THE REALM, STOLE HIS OWN SON’S BIRTHRIGHT AND GIVE HIM A FUCKING RUIN INSTEAD?”

Ser Oswell quaked in his boots and was trying to mumble out some more words, but Ser Gerold Hightower stared at Elia and said: “Whatever Prince Rhaegar’s plans, we were sworn to obey. So were you. Surely a wife would honour her husband’s commands?”

 

Elia’s rage boiled over and without notice or ceremony the Giantess simply grabbed all three knights and marched northwards. I cannot let Rhaegar win. Elia was growing larger and larger. Elia had now grown to over ten miles tall and Elia marched northwards with great determination. Fucking Rhaegar. You ran off with a girl who was still half a child, you started a war that engulfed Westeros, you almost pissed away your families legacy, and you dare deny your own son of what is rightfully his? Elia did not wish to think about Rhaegar Targaryen anymore. I do not love Rhaegar Targaryen; I do not want Rhaegar Targaryen. I just need to finish off the catastrophes that he created. Elia knew what she needed to do and Elia took a deep breath and looked down onto the ground and was careful that her astronomically sized feet avoided any settlement whatsoever. Her rage subsided and she was now back in control of her emotions. By this point Elia towered over King’s Landing. Elia looked at her three prisoners and declared: “RHAEGAR TARGARYEN IS GONE. HE NEVER HONOURED ANY WISH OF MINE AND IF YOU THINK I WILL MEEKLY ACCEPT HIS ‘COMMANDS’, THEN YOU ARE THE THREE BIGGEST FOOLS I HAVE EVER MET.”

 

Elia looked over the capital and noticed every eye, both highborn and low, looking straight up towards her. The amount of attention to her gigantic form gave her some pride, but she knew that everyone was judging her actions. I am my own woman and I am here to make sure no one ever dares dreams of sabotaging Aegon’s reign. “GOOD PEOPLE. I KNOW WHAT YOU HAVE HEARD. PRINCESS LYANNA TARGARYEN WAS MARRIED TO MY HUSBAND AND SHE IS BEARING RHAEGAR’S CHILD. I WISH THEM BOTH A LONG AND HAPPY LIFE.” The Giantess had noticed Princess Rhaenys looking worried by the gates of her home with her keen eyesight but she smiled as she had also noticed Rhaenys softly nodding encouragement to her. Elia nodded back to her daughter and continued: “I WOULD WISH FOR HER CHILD TO GROW CLOSE TO MINE, AFTER ALL THEY WOULD ALL BE RHAEGAR’S CHILDREN.” Elia could hear some distant cheers celebrating the news after Elia had said the words. Elia felt a deep pang in her heart as she heard the cheers. Many thousands of good men died for this unborn child…The Dragon must have three heads. Elia was not a spiteful woman and she chose to ignore her growing anger towards Rhaegar and his plans. Rhaegar’s dead; all I can do is make everything right. But whilst she chose to ignore the cheers she could not ignore Rhaenys’ small smile from hearing about her soon to be born step-sibling. Rhaenys is such a sweet child. “I KNOW YOU HAVE HEARD ABOUT RHAEGAR’S ‘COMMANDS.’” The people looked up with baited breath. Elia continued, “MY HUSBAND WAS NEVER KING, HIS WORDS WERE NOT LAW. I REFUSE TO INSULT AND HAVE THE BIRTHRIGHT OF MY DEAR SON KING AEGON THE SIXTH OF HIS NAME STOLEN. AEGON REIGNS AND HE WILL RULE THE ENTIRE SEVEN KINGDOMS WITH PEACE, JUSTICE AND PROSPERITY.”

 

Her people had begun to cheer. Loudly. Elia began to smile as her people had seemingly accepted her decision. Her smile turned towards her captives, Elia looked down at all three and announced: “I AM GIVING YOU THREE ONE LAST CHANCE TO RECANT AND PLEDGE YOUR ALLEGIANCE TO AEGON.”

They all looked up at her and though Whent was clearly distressed, he accepted his other sworn brother’s obvious fervour and they all nodded their head side to side and refused. “SO BE IT.”

The cheering had suddenly died and Elia could not hear anything from any of the diminutive people. They presume the worst. “I WILL NOT BE LONG MY PEOPLE; ONCE THIS IS ALL SORTED OUT I SHALL HELP REBUILD EVERYTHING IN THE CAPITAL.” Her people were clearly nervous but they did cheer at the promise of further aid. Elia accepted that as encouragement and she quickly left the capital.

 

Elia began making giant strides northwards and carried on in the same quick determined manner as she had since leaving Dorne with her prisoners. Elia quickly went through the Riverlands and noticed the skies darkening as she saw the cold ruins of Moat Cailin. The North, my first ever time visiting the North. For the first time since her growth, Elia felt the cold. Elia even noticed a fine cover of snow on the ground, but the heat radiated from her enormous feet completely cleared the areas where she walked. Despite her vast nude frame offering no protection against the outside elements, it did not feel horribly cold but it had a definite bite to it. Elia strove to ignore it and as Elia continued her walk deep into the lands of winter; she quickly reached the ancient seat of the Stark’s, Winterfell.

The castle was as grim and proud as her wet-nurse told her as a child. Despite its extremely miniscule size in comparison to her colossal height, it still held a strange power evident from strange flashes of white light shining in her eyes as she neared it. Elia blinked and gingerly edged towards the castle with squinted eyes, wishing to avoid the light. This place is strong with magic, but alas no Northerner can see what I am seeing and they must think I am merely mad. Elia mused that mayhap Rhaegar’s prophecy of a Targaryen with Stark blood had merit, but Elia quickly reasoned that a Giantess would be more necessary to defeat an ancient enemy than some Northern child would. I am sure Rhaenys and Aegon would adore another sibling though. Elia genuinely hoped her children would grow fond of Lyanna’s unborn child and ultimately Elia had no intentions of harming Lyanna, Princess Lyanna, Elia reminded herself.

Elia knew that handling Lyanna peacefully was wise not just for moral reasons; she did not want Ned Stark or Robert Baratheon to cause trouble in the realm. I do not wish to crush entire kingdoms to the ground with my powerful feet to stop another rebellion. Aegon the Conqueror may have relished burning his enemies, but Elia did not want to cause such havoc. She wanted a peaceful and united Kingdom, especially with the threats that she felt was coming. I want Lyanna close though. Elia suddenly realised the absurdity of that thought as she had walked from King’s Landing to Winterfell seemingly in a matter of moments, and she softly laughed to herself. What is far for Lyanna is close to me.

 

Elia still had the three Kingsguard’s in her hand but Elia did not care about their comfort. I need to understand how and why Winterfell is strong with magic. Elia had felt the magic earlier when she visited Dragonstone, but she knew the Valerian’s built Dragonstone from their great knowledge of dragon lore. Winterfell was built several thousands of years ago by the First Men. What in the Seven did Brandon the Builder know about such things? As Elia was deep in thought as she stared at the strangely powerful Winterfell, from the battlements of the castle she saw the young lordling Benjen Stark run to meet her gaze. He looks the boy Ned once was at Harrenhall. The young lad looked frightened but excited and was clearly in awe at the Giantess that stood before him. Elia knelt down and bowed her head respectfully. The young Stark looked nervous and could not string a word out of his mouth. Sweet child, better make it easy for him. Elia gave a soft smile and said: “DO NOT WORRY MY LORD, I JUST HAVE QUICK BUSINESS IN THIS PART OF THE REALM AND THEN I SHALL RETURN SWIFTLY BACK TO THE SOUTH.”

Stark was clearly in shock but he just about spat out: “I saw you, all the way down in the South. I could see you from here. It’s…It is absolutely incredible. But I could not hear you. Can I ask if my sister is alive?”

Elia smiled at Benjen’s request and whispered to the young Lordling: “Yes my lord, she is alive, safe, and well and is doing fine.”

Relief washed over the young Stark’s face. Benjen looked so relieved that he did not enquire about the absurd sight of the three legendary Kingsguard’s trapped on Elia’s monolithic hand. Elia knew Benjen was not in the loop over recent events. Better tell him the news. Elia said to the young lordling in a more formal manner: “THE WAR IS OVER. YOUR BROTHER FOUGHT WELL AS KING AERYS AND MY HUSBAND PERISHED. AS YOU HAVE NO DOUBT SURMISED YOUR BROTHER AND THE OTHER REBEL LEADERS HAVE PLEDGED THEIR ALLIEGANCE TO MY SON. BENJEN, I PROMISE YOU EVERYTHING WILL TURN OUT FINE.”

Elia smiled softly allowing her words to sink in before she got back up. Benjen was still stunned at seeing such an incredibly large nude giantess and his mouth had even opened agape. Elia laughed softly as she realised that her mountainous face completely dominated everything the young Stark could see. What a cute lad. Elia smiled down at him: “FAREWELL BENJEN. I SHALL SEE YOU SOON.”

Benjen bowed but he could not keep his eyes away from the Giantess. Elia looked down at her three prisoners and she continued further north. I hope everything will turn out fine. Elia did not tell Benjen about Lyanna’s child never mind Rhaegar’s wishes for the child to rule, but even if she had Elia could not imagine the North risking certain annihilation to rally for Lyanna’s unborn child, but Elia prepared herself for the possibility. I need peace, everyone knows I want peace, but I will not tolerate open rebellion, they will need to honour the peace. Elia did not want to imagine what she would do if an entire Kingdom rebelled against her, so she pushed it back down into her mind.

 

Elia continued north and saw a desolation of ice and forest; hard lands for a hard people. Elia balked at imagining having to live in such a cold barren land and her mind drifted back to her homeland Dorne and imagined the warm climate, the beautiful sunsets and its noble hot-blooded people. I will be back soon enough, to treat with Lyanna if nothing else.

Within moments Elia had walked to a massive structure. It was so wide that it stretched from the western coast all the way to the eastern coast. Elia smiled as she recognised it. The Wall. It was by far the greatest thing ever built by man, but her ginormous toes alone had still towered above the seven hundred foot tall Wall. Lights shone bright from the cold gray structure and Elia heard voices of an unknown tongue that sounded incredibly old. The old magic is strong in these stones. Rumours of the Wall being constructed through spells as well as mortar was dismissed as fables to impress children, but now Elia believed. This wall cannot fall. I will not let it fall. Elia knew that as soon as she had rebuilt King’s Landing, then this wall needed to get bigger. Far bigger.

 

As Elia arrived properly in the most Northern part of her son’s realm she saw a small band of black clad men of all ages and sizes staring agape at the spectacle of her vast gigantic body. The Nights Watch, the men who swear to father no children, marry no wife and hold no land to protect the realm from what lies beyond the Wall, and they are all staring at my gigantic breasts. The Nights Watch fought primarily against sporadic bands of wildlings, all of whom were eventually overwhelmed by the far more organised Nights Watch. But Elia knew that the first true enemy they faced would return soon, the enemy the Nights Watch was created to face, and they needed to be prepared. The Wall needs all the good men that it can get.

 

Within moments an elderly but clearly olive skinned Dornish man had walked down from a very small tower to greet Princess Elia. The Lord Commander of the Night’s Watch. Elia thought it passing strange that the Dornishman Lord Qorgyle was the Lord Commander of an overwhelmingly Northern tradition with an overwhelmingly large Northern membership, but the Wall was a meritocracy and talent was rewarded. The old man had bent his knee and Elia released her palm to the ground. The great knights of the Kingsguard, Ser Gerold Hightower, Ser Arthur Dayne and Ser Oswell Whent rolled out of her hand in a clearly undignified manner. The men of the Nights Watch were clearly embarrassed at what they saw and nobody presumed to talk until Elia announced to the Lord Commander: “GIFTS FROM THE NEW KING AEGON THE SIXTH OF HIS NAME. MAKE GOOD USE OF THESE THREE MEN. YOU WILL NEED THEM.”

Elia had debated whether to tell the Lord Commander her thoughts, but what could she tell them? That I had dreams about White Walkers? Elia realised that she needed to understand more about this enemy before she could announce their existence. Better be prepared from a position of knowledge and strength, not announce the horror from fear and superstition. Elia remembered Oberyn telling her that word by word after he had returned from his incomplete studies at the Citadel, and it always struck the Giantess to be true. Elia looked down at the three exiled knights and returned her gaze to the Lord Commander and said to him: “THESE THREE MEN ARE BOUND TO YOUR SERVICE LORD COMMANDER. THEY ARE STRIPPED OF THEIR WHITE CLOAKS. IF ANY OF THESE THREE MEN ESCAPE OR REFUSE TO SWEAR YOUR OATHES, KILL THEM IMMEDIATLEY.”

The knights looked at Elia with clear indignity but Elia looked at them one last time and said calmly, “I WISH YOU ALL GOOD FORTUNE FOR THE WARS TO COME.”

Elia stood back up, gave a soft bow and looked down at the Dornish Lord, “I SHALL VISIT AGAIN SOON LORD COMMANDER; WE HAVE UNFINISHED BUSINESS.” Elia looked southwards and walked back to the warmer climes of Dorne.

 

Elia felt more relaxed as she was walking past the enchantingly snowy landscape and chuckled to herself as she saw a few Northmen heavily clad in layers upon layers of furs looking stunned at how comfortably the nude Dornish Giantess walked through their lands. I love my powers, I truly do. A trek that would have taken at least weeks for men galloping on the fastest horses in the Kingdom’s, or even months for families to safely cross, took almost no time at all for the smiling Giantess who sauntered back down south with absolute ease. Elia marvelled at the changing landscape from the snowy paths of Winterfell to the rivers near Riverrun.

 

Elia walked as close to Riverrun as she could and saw two red haired women looking at her with undiluted awe from the highest balcony of the famous castle. Better not be a stranger. Elia moved closer and looked down at the fine ladies, and she even noticed a very young babe on the elder woman’s lap. “NICE TO SEE YOU AGAIN LADY STARK, LADY ARRYN.”

Lysa Arryn was tongue tied and nervous and shaking heavily with fear. Catelyn Stark put a hand on her sister’s shoulder and said with a kind dignity at the Giantess looking straight towards them: “It is good to see you doing so well my Princess.” If courtesy was a woman’s weapon, Lady Stark would be stronger than Ser Arthur ever was.

Elia smiled at the courteous little lady: “YOUR FATHER HAS BEEN A GREAT HELP TO RESTORING THE PEACE. DO NOT WORRY YOUR HUSBANDS WILL BE RETURNED TO YOU TWO SOON.”

Catelyn smiled at the looming giantess and laughed softly. “Do not let us keep you; I want my Eddard to be back by my side as soon as possible.”

Elia smirked back and said: “YOU SHALL GET YOUR WISH SOON ENOUGH.” Elia waved to the ladies in the castle balcony and walked down south but not before saying, “CUTE BABE. I’M SURE LORD EDDARD WOULD MAKE A WONDERFUL FATHER.” Lady Stark smiled brightly at that and she waved and playfully picked up her young son’s arm and waved very softly with it. I think ruling the kingdoms is going to be a simpler task than I imagined.

 

Elia no longer panicked about Lyanna Targaryen as she was walking back to her. No one wants another war. Elia knew that even Lyanna saw the futility of trying to oppose King Aegon’s claim as the reigning monarch. Elia saw the sky change from soft clouds to a clear blue sky. The heat had returned and she overlooked the teeming capital. The citizens looked relieved and Elia surmised that they knew that the Kingsguard’s were spared from execution and sent instead to the permanent exile that came from taking the black. Elia moved closer to the Red Keep and she could see Oberyn and Doran leading operations into feeding the city with the packages of food from last night. Elia was proud at seeing how effective and hard working her brothers were. As everyone had noticed the looming Giantess’ return, Elia looked down with a regal air but with a kindly smile and announced: “KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK EVERYONE. I HAVE ONE LAST THING TO SORT OUT. BUT IT WILL NOT TAKE TOO LONG.”

Elia looked at her young King who was being held by Ellaria whilst she was conversing with Mellario and Elia cooed with joy. Ellaria looked so motherly and protective as she held her King. Ellaria is such a sweet woman. Elia wondered if Ellaria would have any children of her own and she had begun imaging Oberyn playing with young children with Ellaria whilst they were on her otherworldly huge palm. That would be so lovely if that came to pass. Elia smiled as she softly snapped out of this vision of the future and she looked down at Rhaenys and Arianne holding hands and talking softly with one another. They are both so young and innocent; once all the hard work is finished there will be plenty of time for games and good times for all of them on my massive hand. Elia smiled down one last time and called out: “I WON’T BE LONG CHILDREN.” As Rhaenys and Arianne softly waved up towards her from the ground, Elia made one last walk back to the Tower of Joy.

 

The Tower of Joy looked so desolate in seemingly the middle of nowhere that was the great Dornish desert, and Elia could not fail to note that without the three white-cloaked Kingsguard’s surrounding the tower, it lost certain magnificence. I no longer fear what is in the tower. Princess Lyanna was still outside on the balcony and as she spied the monolithic brown eye in the sky she called up: “That did not take you long.”

Elia looked down towards the young Princess and said matter of fact: “WELL I AM NOT IN THE POSITION TO TOLERATE WHAT I DO NOT NEED TO ANYMORE.”

Lyanna looked straight at the Giantess and asked: “Does that include me as well?”

Elia looked long and hard at Rhaegar’s beautiful bride and gently replied: “I DO NOT WISH TO HARM YOU AT ALL LYANNA. AS I SAID IN THE CAPITAL I WANT YOUR CHILD TO GROW CLOSE TO MINE.” Lyanna looked sceptical at Elia’s words, but Elia noticed her stern features and further explained: “LISTEN I CAN WALK TO WINTERFELL AND BACK A HUNDRED TIMES WITHIN AN HOUR IF I WANTED TOO. YOU CAN BE ANYWHERE YOU WANT TO, IT DOES NOT MATTER TO ME. IF I EVER NEED YOU, IT WILL NOT TAKE ME LONG TO GET YOU.”

Lyanna continued her gaze, and with Elia’s keen eyesight she could tell that she was unfaltering from looking straight at her sun like eyes. Many would cower or hide. No doubt Oberyn and Ellaria would stare at my voluptuous breasts. Elia respected Lyanna’s resolve, and though she despised her husband’s actions and plots, she could not find it in her to take it out on Lyanna. A silence emerged between the two until Elia asked: “WHEN ARE YOU EXPECTING?”

Lyanna looked at the looming Elia and said: “Just past the next full moon, probably after the beginning of the new year.”

Elia looked down and remembered her own pregnancies, she was bedridden for half a year with Rhaenys, and almost lost her own life giving birth to Aegon. After that every Maester worth his salt told Prince Rhaegar and King Aerys that she would surely die if she ever conceived again. The Dragon must have three heads. Elia replied as she mused about the past: “YOU DO NOT NEED TO GIVE BIRTH ALONE IN THIS DESOLATE PLACE. YOU SHOULD BE SURROUNDED BY LOVED ONES.”

Lyanna looked down, her face growing red until she looked up and said, “Loved ones? I know what happened to my father and my dear Brandon.” She looked accusingly at the small army of mid-wives and servants and continued: “These fools kept quiet around me but I have ears, I heard the whispers. I am sure my sweet Ned would always treat me with the utmost courtesy and maybe even Benjen could pretend that nothing had happened. But everyone else will not. The North remembers. Lord Robert will want me for the first time to spite Rhaegar of course, but he will have one look at my child and he will remember. And you Elia.” Lyanna’s face bore a sharp accusing look, “You may appear and even act benevolent, but that will not last. Someday you will remember too.”

 

Elia could only stare at Lyanna as the tiny Princess finished her unnerving proclamation. Elia did not think she had acted unfairly but she felt that she only lost control at the beginning of her great growth when dealing with Tywin Lannister. As if anyone would have handled that differently. But Elia knew that she had only attained her great power yesterday. Who could tell what the future would hold? The White Walkers; I can pretend that everything is going to be perfectly fine but they really will be coming. Despite her own self-doubt about the future, she would not allow Lyanna or anyone else to see it. I need to demonstrate my sincerity. “LYANNA, IT APPEARS YOU WANT THE TRUTH. AND I THINK YOU NEED THE TRUTH. I DO NOT BARE ANY LOVE FOR YOU, AND IT STILL BURNS ME WITH RAGE THAT RHAEGAR ABANDONED ME. BUT I AM NOT A MONSTER, AND I WILL NOT TAKE IT OUT ON YOU. WE ALL NEED TO LEARN TO LIVE TOGETHER.” Lyanna scoffed visibly at that but this spurned on Elia even more and she continued: “YES WE DO LYANNA. LOOK AT ME, YES I AM A GIANT, AND YES I DO HAVE GREAT POWER. BUT I HAVE A RESPONSIBILITY TO EVERYONE, INCLUDING YOU, AND I SHALL NOT SHIRK FROM IT.”

 

Lyanna took Elia’s words in and though she still appeared dubious at Elia’s sincerity, she seemingly accepted her answer. Lyanna looked at Elia and asked: “If you had this great power whilst Rhaegar was alive, would you….?”

Elia was intrigued but suspicious at Lyanna’s line of questioning and replied brusquely: “WHAT MY PRINCESS?”

Lyanna smiled softly and asked: “Would you have still fucked your brother and that Dornish woman you like?”

Without a momentary pause Elia answered back: “YES.”

Lyanna looked straight at her and mused: “Then we are one and the same Elia, I know I shall be hated by everyone, regardless I think this needs to be said.” She’s not actually going to say what I think she is going to say? Elia knew right then what Lyanna was going to say but she knew that this was still going to hurt. “I am no victim, I was not kidnapped and I was not raped. I chose to run away with Rhaegar, I chose to sleep with him and bare his child. I started a war, many thousands of innocent people died, and yes, you and your children would have been as well if your quirk of fate did not happen. I will take that with me to my grave, but I have made my choice.” Lyanna gave a bitter smile, Elia was repulsed and wanted to look away, walk back to her family but she was transfixed as Lyanna continued: “And no, I do not have any regrets.” The smile Lyanna flashed was hideous, and Elia could just stare coldly as Lyanna finally asked: “Do you still want to spare me? Do you still want to take responsibility for justice?”

 

Elia just stared uncomprehendingly at the diminutive Princess in her small tower. Elia noticed in the background that Lyanna’s servants had cowered away from her all-encompassing eye and retreated back into the tower. Elia could only stare as thoughts began to circle her mind. The White Walkers are coming. I cannot be distracted by petty squabbles. Elia put her hand perfectly horizontal to the tower balcony and said with pride: “I DO TAKE RESPONSIBILITY. I AM NOT A MONSTER, NOR WILL I EVER BE. I ASK AGAIN, DO YOU WISH TO RETURN TO WINTERFELL?”

Lyanna looked down on the ground and whispered, “Yes.” Lyanna walked to her hand and after she got on safely Elia began her quick return to the North.

 

Elia did not acknowledge her tiny passenger on her palm as she quickly walked through a vast array of differing landscapes; desert, field, river and snow. Elia’s mind was blank and nothing registered in her mind until her mind flashed random flares of crimson as her vast toes towered over Lyanna’s home, Winterfell. The acting Lord of Winterfell Benjen Stark was running as fast as he could to the castle walls as he heard the Giantess return. Benjen’s face changed from awe to relief as she noticed that his sister Lyanna had returned and was safely on the Giantesses palm. Elia gently placed the Princess onto the castle and as soon as Lyanna was safely on the battlements she and her younger brother Benjen shared a deep hug. Elia stared as the siblings embraced and at that moment Elia realised that she did not truly hate Lyanna Targaryen. We all want love. Elia suddenly wanted the sweet touch of her beloved family on her massive hands, but she knew that there were many hundreds of thousands of people that needed her to rebuild the capital. Fun times will occur later, but still a quick little friendly kiss will not take too long a time. Elia felt much better as her thoughts turned tender and she gently said to Lyanna: “DO NOT STAY OUT IN THE COLD TOO LONG PRINCESS.” Lyanna turned her head back up towards the Giantess and Elia continued: “I WILL RETURN SOON, AND SO WILL LORD EDDARD AS WELL.” Elia bowed to the two baffled young Starks and she left as quickly as she had arrived.

 

Elia was amused at how quickly the seasons seemingly changed as she trekked from one half of a continent to the other and her pace quickened and quickened and she quickly reached the city that now resembled a child’s toy to her. Elia’s face bore a gigantic smile and it grew even bigger as she saw her family eagerly awaiting her by the base of the Red Keep. Elia saw Arianne and Rhaenys waving towards her and she noticed that everyone she truly loved moving closer together in anticipation. They know me too well. Elia smiled heartily as she prepared her palm down to the ground and waited patiently for everyone to climb aboard and as they did so she gently moved the palm to a reasonable height just below her face.

Elia smiled as she saw how excited her family was as they ascended into the sky comfortably on her soft hand. Rhaenys was laughing gleefully with Arianne, Oberyn and Ellaria were holding hands and staring at their Gigantic Goddess with barely concealed lust, and Doran and Mellario were holding King Aegon and Prince Quentyn respectively looking like the dignified kind-hearted people that Elia loved with all of her heart. They mean everything to me. Elia’s family was staring up towards Elia with clear expectation and Elia giggled and she moved her palm to her cavernous lips and gave everyone on her hand a soft kiss. Her family laughed as their bodies collided with Elia’s unbelievably soft lips and everyone stared up and met Elia’s humongous eyes and Elia said: “I LOVE YOU ALL SO MUCH.”

Everyone on her hand gave cheers of their own love for her, which Elia smiled grew even bigger from. This is what everything comes down too at the end of the day. Elia loved being a true Giantess, having great power, and the fact she has been able to do so much good already especially saving her precious daughter Rhaenys. But it was the love from them all that was most important to her. Elia thought back at Lyanna’s prophecy, she strove to never become a monster. I will never let my family’s love be taken from me. Elia continued looking primarily at her family but she looked throughout the capital and further announced to everyone: “THE WAR IS NOW OFFICALLY OVER.” The cheers that came from her adoring public were deafening, Elia beamed another great smile and announced further: “NOW IT IS TIME TO FULLY REBUILD THIS CITY.” The cheers continued, reaching an even louder crescendo as Elia smiled. Elia knelt back down and very softly she put her palm back down onto the ground and all of her beloved passengers got off of her hand all bearing great smiles and joy plainly in their hearts. When they were safe on the ground Elia stood back to her full height. She looked at every part of Kings Landing and she prepared herself heartily for the labours ahead. “AND NOW IT BEGINS.” The true return to normalcy, peace, comfort and dignity for all my subjects, they will be safe and happy.

Big Night by SuperD

Elia knelt just outside the Red Keep and with a smile on her face, she began her work. Elia spent the next several hours clearing the capital of collapsed buildings and moving the damage far away from any civilised habitat. The work was easy for such a powerful Giantess as Elia picked up collapsed buildings and moved them into unoccupied territory with frightening ease. However the public in the capital overwhelmingly loved their protector and were in awe at the efficiency that the monolithic Princess had in managing and removing the wreckage that was caused from the Sack. Sweat beaded down from Elia’s glistening skin during her work but that was due to the considerable heat of the burning sun from the cloudless sky and not from physical exertion. Elia stopped from her labours every now and then to ensure that Rhaenys and Aegon had plenty of water to drink on such a hot day. It warmed Elia’s heart to see the children enjoying their cool drink as well as Rhaenys staring up at her gigantic mother with clear amusement, waving up at her whilst Arianne whispered some jape in her cousin’s excitable ear.

As Elia momentarily stopped from her labours her thoughts crossed back to what she had done earlier. I have made my husband’s killer knell down right to my face; I have found Lyanna and dealt with those who would deny those I love. Elia smirked as she pictured the three Kingsguard that she forcibly took all the way from the sandy deserts of Dorne to the snowy wilderness of the North. That is what you get when you refuse to honour your rightful King. But then Elia’s smile died as a pretty face flashed inside her mind. Ashara. Less than an hour ago Elia had permanently exiled Ashara’s beloved brother Ser Arthur to the Night’s Watch. I have stripped one of the finest Knights of the realm of not only his white cloak but also his purpose in life and of his honour. My dear Ashara is going to hate me for it. Elia loved Ashara and did not want to do anything that would ever hurt her. After all we have been through together it would be a horrible way to end our friendship. But Arthur would have denied Aegon and I am never going to let that ever happen. Elia thought about it and she knew the horse had fled the barn door; she had made her choice and would have to live with the consequences. I love Ashara but I stopped any insurrection to my son’s reign. If Ashara hates me forever from it, it would hurt but I have my family and I will survive with or without her love.

Elia looked down at the children and her eyes wandered over to the northern soldiers who were helping to keep order in the city, ensuring that the citizens of Kings Landing were safely away from where the Giantess was moving buildings. Elia smiled warmly as Stark and his men got on with their duties without complaint as Oberyn and Doran led the operation. Two days ago the entirety of the North was enemies of the Targaryen realm. Now everything has changed. House Stark knows I am here for peace, mayhaps Ashara will see that too. Elia smiled as thoughts began to form in her head. It is not the end for any of those three Kingsguard’s, Ashara will surely know that. Ser Arthur will have merely swapped one vow for another, a white cloak for a black one. Both orders are oaths for life anyway. If the White Walkers are truly out there, then Ser Arthur would be actively aiding Rhaegar’s cause. Elia knew in her heart that Ser Arthur’s exile was not Rhaegar’s wishes for him but then again Elia was sick of hearing about Rhaegar’s wishes. If Rhaegar was alive and tried telling me that Aegon was not good enough to sit the Iron Throne and Rhaenys was not strong enough to deal with the Others, I would have taken him to the Wall out of general principle. Elia’s thoughts soured from thinking about the noble Prince Rhaegar and so she thought about her dear Ashara again. I could always pick Ashara up and take her to the Wall to visit her brother. After all an entire continent is nothing to balk about when you are several miles tall. Elia was busy repairing a city and she did need to make it completely habitable again, but she would have the time to talk to Ashara again. I will talk to Ashara later. Gods I hope she knows that I still love her.

 

As Elia went back to her work on moving the dilapidated and burnt out buildings, Elia began planning in her head how much materials were needed to rebuild the damaged parts of the city, and she even made a very quick exertion back to Casterly Rock and their collective bannerman’s castles to demand that they surrender much needed materials to help rebuild the damage they caused in King’s Landing. Lord Tyrion and his elder siblings were standing on the battlements grimly watching on obviously prepared for a sudden appearance from the Giantess. Lord Tyrion was pensive; Lady Cersei looked on with veiled annoyance whereas Ser Jaime looked subdued, as if whatever Elia had planned was too trivial for great attention. I know your secret Ser Jaime. You probably at least suspect I know. The Princess thought about Ser Jaime’s three sworn brothers she had just dismissed and exiled from the sacred order of the Kingsguard’s. I hated Aerys too, and you did do the right thing, but if word of your deeds gets out you will be joining the Nights Watch as well. There were no witnesses as far as Elia knew but the Red Keep has many eyes and ears. And Varys owns them all. Varys must know about Ser Jaime for a certainty. Elia knew that if the truth came out the Dowager Queen would demand Jaime’s head. I will cross that bridge when or even if I have too. Enjoy every moment with your family Ser Jaime, your fate may change.

Elia soured thinking about her own subterfuge and casual acceptance that she has dismissed her husbands’ fathers murder coldly and was therefore not in the mood to deal with the Westerlands’ many lords. The Giantess thus marched over and stared down at the puny castles with withering contempt and commanded: “MY LORD’S LISTEN UP, I NEED MATERIALS TO REBUILD THE CITY THAT YOUR FATHERS, BROTHERS, UNCLES AND COUSINS SACKED. YOUR KINGDOM NEEDS TO STEP UP AND ACCEPT RESPONSIBILITY OF THE CHAOS AND HORROR THAT WAS UNLEASHED. I AM A FAIR WOMAN AND I WILL GIVE EACH LORD UNTIL TOMORROW TO PROCURE A REASONABLE AMOUNT OF MATERIAL THAT CAN BE USED TO MAKE BUILDINGS, REMAKE ROADS AND OTHER SUCH NEEDED REPAIRS. DO NOT LET ME DOWN. ANY LORD THAT DOES NOT GIVE A REASONABLE AMOUNT WILL BE REUNITED WITH THEIR DEARLY MISSED LORD TYWIN.”

Elia could sense the fear and panic coming from the lord’s that remained in the Westerlands and the steward’s and cousins of those that aided in the sack from her threat. Elia accepted in her heart that Lord Tywin Lannister ruled the Westerlands with an iron fist and if he told one of his bannerman to jump, the bannerman would simply ask how high. They are not my true enemy. Despite that acceptance Elia could not find it in her heart to love them as thoughts of her fear as the Red Keep was being pounded into just the day before... And Rhaenys, she saw much worse than I did... Elia grumbled at that thought and as she calmed herself down she allowed herself a spiteful smile. Let them wallow in fear; they already caused more than enough fear for everyone else. They knew what Tywin had planned. Let them prove their loyalty to Aegon. They should have plenty of materials prepared by tomorrow.

Elia gave the Westerlands a day and would not presume whether or not they will fulfil her needs. I will cross that bridge tomorrow. Not wanting to linger with bitterness and rage, Elia relaxed herself and went back to more rewarding work and as she quickly returned back to the capital she helped move dangerous rubble from the harbour. The sooner the harbour is back open, the sooner normality can return to this city. Elia worked extremely hard and just before sunset, all dangerous buildings and rubble were completely removed from the capital.

 

Elia towered above the capital and stood proudly as everyone looked up at her magnificent body, admiring the views of her extraordinary pussy and cheered her colossal efforts. A proud smile reached Elia’s fine lips. I have obtained peace and helped clear out the damage and rubble from this city, a good day’s work indeed. Elia noticed that the mighty sun would soon disembark to the darkness of night, Elia had an idea and she quickly summoned for her family. Within moments Elia had put her palms to the ground and was amused at seeing Arianne and Rhaenys rush up to her magnificent finger, Oberyn and Ellaria walking hand in hand, and finally Doran and Mellario holding the babes as they reached her enormous hand. As different as their approaches were, they all bore massive smiles. As they safely embarked, Elia rose her hand up slowly and allowed her passengers to savour their ascent to the skies. Elia held her palm just above her magnificent chest and as she finally got everyone into position, the sun began to set. The bright sky dimmed greatly as the beautiful golden sun dulled away. Whilst Elia had noticed the beauty, she paid greater attention to Rhaenys’ enchanted face as well as the rest of her family enjoying the beautiful sunset. Elia smiled softly at the simple things that suddenly looked incredible as she watched the sunset from such a phenomenal vantage point. Elia looked down at her passengers and they all stared up at her, and Elia softly said: “LOOK’S LIKE IT IS TIME FOR SUPPER.”

Like the previous night, the city was ready for a major feast and the conscripted former rebel soldiers were active and dutiful in ensuring that every single person in the city was fed. To the citizen’s credit, the feast was very orderly, with the vast majority looking up towards the Giantess and personally thanking her and pledging their loyalty to her son. Elia’s face bore a permanent smile throughout the feast at how well organised it went, and how much peace there was already in the ravaged capital. Elia kept her family close by and enjoyed watching them eat and be merry. Yet again Elia made note of both her extreme lack of hunger and thirst. It has now been over an entire day now. I need to know if there is anything I need to do. Elia knew that she could shrink down to a more manageable size, but even when she was smaller earlier she had no hunger or thirst then either. I hope I am not setting myself up for a fall. Elia imagined the sheer destruction to the entire realm if she just keeled over and died from not drinking anything. Thousands if not millions would die from my collapsed body. And not even that, it would take an untold amount of time for my body to rot away. After the Doom of Valyria there was the century of blood. Every pretender in Essos fought for the ashes of Valyria. Elia knew that if she were to suddenly die at her current ten mile frame then not only would Kings Landing be destroyed but everything that held their society together would be too. The Seven Kingdoms would truly be seven again, and gods know how much slaughter that would cause. Elia did not want to think about her loyal subjects or her beloved family suffering from such a horrific fate, so she ignored it and carried on watching her loved ones eating and having a good time. I will be responsible though; I will learn and understand my limitations soon enough.

 

The feast went splendidly well, but as soon as it finished she had noticed that Rhaenys was beginning to tire. She has had a long day. Elia looked down at her daughter and laughed as despite Rhaenys’ sleepy eyes, she gave a soft wave. I think it is time for Rhaenys’ nighty night. Elia looked at her family who had finished their supper and had quite clearly enjoyed their scrumptious supper of the finest food Dorne had to offer and she looked down at her family and she said with a smile: “I THINK IT WOULD BE A GOOD TIME TO RETURN TO SUNSPEAR.”

Elia laid down her palm and the routine of her family arriving on her giant hand continued without incident. Elia got them up safely and started her walk down south. Elia felt so connected with everything down on the ground that she could have walked with her eyes shut and she would have avoided crushing anyone. It was very dark and thus while her passengers enjoyed the ride miles up in the air and feeling the cool wind, they saw very little despite being up at a great height. Elia fancied another night of loving with Oberyn and Ellaria and her mind drifted to the thoughts of them back in her pussy and them fucking on her lovely hand. Elia had an absentminded grin on her face as she approached the Martell’s great castle, but as her family disembarked, Rhaenys stayed on the hand as she had a vaguely troubled look on her face. Elia had noticed and asked her daughter softly: “RHAENYS DEAR, DO YOU FANCY A CHAT BEFORE YOU GO TO BED?” Rhaenys nodded and she let down the rest of her family and put her hand by her mammoth face. “WHAT DO YOU WANT TO TALK ABOUT DEAR?” The gigantic beauty asked her precious daughter.

Rhaenys looked vaguely troubled but looked determined and looked straight at her monolithic mother and said: “I want to be a good sister to Daddy’s…”

Even at Rhaenys’ very young age, she appeared confused and embarrassed by her father having another wife, and Rhaenys was clearly getting frustrated with herself as she could not find the right words to say. She’s three, an age of tantrums when young children cannot articulate their true thoughts.

Elia smiled and stroked her lovely daughter with her finger, which utterly dwarfed her miniscule body which calmed the little girl down. “I KNOW SWEETLING. YOU ARE SUCH A GOOD SWEET KINDHEARTED GIRL. ANYONE WOULD BEG FOR AN OLDER SISTER LIKE YOU.”

Elia then felt vaguely sad whilst hearing her own words. I was not a brave older sister for Oberyn. Who would have begged for a constantly ill little girl like I was as a sister? Elia remembered all the things that her little brother Oberyn did for her: holding her hand during her sickly spells, drying her tears when she was crying from the pain. It was not just the bad. Elia smiled as she remembered Oberyn making her laugh with his seemingly endless stream of japes. Oberyn was the strong one. Even when he was little he was big inside. Elia then remembered that Oberyn was seemingly dot sized compared to her. Oberyn will always be a giant to me. Rhaenys will be such a strong older sister for Aegon and Lyanna’s child, such as what Oberyn was to me when we were children. Rhaenys has faced everything in her life with courage and dignity and will always make me so proud.

Rhaenys saw her mother’s expression change and asked concerned: “What’s wrong Mamma?”

Elia looked at her and smiled: “NOTHING SWEETLING. EVERYTHING IS FINE.”

Rhaenys accepted her answer but then Rhaenys looked troubled again and she asked whilst looking down to the ground: “Why did Daddy run away? Why did Daddy look for another wife?”

Elia’s throat trembled, and suddenly she felt rage towards her deceased husband. Elia answered quickly to console her daughter: “I REALLY DO NOT KNOW, BUT LOOK AT ME RHAENYS.” Rhaenys looked up at her mother and Elia composed herself and her child further: “WHATEVER HAPPENS, WHEREVER YOU MAY GO AND WHATEVER YOU DO I WILL ALWAYS BE HERE FOR YOU. I LOVE YOU SO MUCH AND YOU MEAN EVERYTHING TO ME.”

Rhaenys laughed as tears flowed from her face and Elia moved her face in as close to her daughter as she could and her heart melted as Rhaenys leaned in and gave a soft kiss to Elia’s monolithic cheek. I love her so much. Elia moved her hand slightly back and just stared at her beloved daughter, and Rhaenys reciprocated and they just stared lovingly at each other. Both mother and daughter were both so comfortable and so at peace with one another. They had stared at each other for seemingly a good while, until Rhaenys yawned. Elia moved her hand closer as she said: “IT IS TIME FOR A GOOD NIGHT SLEEP DEAR.” Elia gave her daughter a kiss with her colossal lips and as her daughter softly laughed from the gigantic lips colliding with her body, Elia knelt down and gave her daughter safe passage back down onto the ground.

 

Her family had waited patiently outside Sunspear’s gates for Rhaenys. Elia towered over everyone like a vast nude mountain and Elia looked down and saw Oberyn’s and Ellaria’s blatant lust at the gloriously naked Giantess in front of them. Elia blushed and kept her hand to the ground and proclaimed: “GOODNIGHT EVERYONE, SWEET DREAMS. OBERYN, ELLARIA…” Elia softly giggled as her two lovers waited patiently for what was to come next. They are both so precious. “COULD YOU ACCOMPANY ME TO MY BED TONIGHT?”

Oberyn and Ellaria laughed and cheered their consent and they walked back to her waiting hand. They climbed aboard and as Elia straightened herself up; she waved back at her family, blew a large kiss to the ground and announced: “GOODNIGHT MY DEAR FAMILY.” Elia walked away from her brother’s castle as she saw her family return peacefully back inside the castle walls of Sunspear.

 

Elia looked across and even in the darkness she could see all four corners of the peninsula that was Dorne. Even now Elia was in awe at how much distance she had covered since her great growth. I have marched through all of Westeros and past great unexplored oceans multiple times. A great source of pride warmed itself through Elia’s veins and she smiled to herself at how much good she was able to do today. But despite this Elia felt a deep pang in her heart. Ashara. Elia knew that Ashara had witnessed her brother’s humiliation and she could not imagine the rage and fury Lady Ashara was feeling right now. I did what I had to do and I would do it again if I needed too. Then again I would not be philosophical if someone humiliated Oberyn or Doran no matter what they had done. Ashara is my dearest friend and a few words would not go amiss. Elia wanted to demonstrate to Ashara that she still cared about her and thus the Giantess looked down at her expectant passengers and softly smiled down at them. “BEFORE WE GO BACK TO KINGS LANDING TO CONCLUDE TODAY’S BUSINESS, I NEED TO DO ONE MORE THING.”

Oberyn and Ellaria nodded their approval and Elia moved a few steps westward and quickly reached Starfall. Elia saw that her mountainous toes towered over Starfall and even in night she would still be the imposing otherworldly huge being that could be seen all throughout the Seven Kingdoms. I do not need to rush this. Elia looked down far down to the ground and saw that the castle was clearly awake with flittering lights of candles but no one was outside the castle’s walls. Elia waited patiently, she was not going to leave until a Dayne stepped out to meet her. Elia waited and watched for any sign, careful to keep her face as neutral and respectful as she could imagine. I cannot smile as that would be pouring salt into House Daynes' wounds, and gods I cannot scowl; I don’t want the Dayne’s to hide from me. Elia waited without uttering a word, Oberyn and Ellaria looked up, both knowing why Elia was here.

“You can do this another time Elia.” Oberyn called up with great concern.

“I could but I won’t.” Elia softly whispered as she leant her face very close to her little passengers, completely dominating all five senses that Oberyn and Ellaria possessed. House Dayne is notoriously stubborn though, mayhaps I will not see them tonight after all.

 

After some time standing patiently and as still as an actual mountain, Elia saw with her keen eyesight Lady Ashara walking up to the battlements of Starfall. Ashara walked slowly, her steps lacked the elegance of a submissive lady and were little more than stomps. Seven knows the damage those stomps would do if she was my size. For many years love-struck fools referred to Ashara as a Goddess in human form. Ashara would have made an interesting Giantess. Alas the fates had already decided and Elia watched intently as Ashara walked to the edge of her castles battlements and she just glared defiantly up towards the Giantess as Elia returned the stare. Rage is there in her beautiful eyes but she looks like she is at least willing to communicate with me. Elia leant her body down and put her hand down perfectly by the edge. Without a word uttered Ashara walked on the palm with ponderous dignity. When Ashara was safely on her hand Elia very slowly stood up at her full height and put her palm very close to her face.

Elia saw Oberyn and Ellaria walk straight towards Lady Ashara. Ashara was sullen but did observe her courtesies.

“M’lady.” Prince Oberyn nodded noticeably uncomfortable.

“Prince Oberyn.” Ashara replied back with a face that was as still as stone. Ellaria just watched on quietly, trying not to antagonise Lady Ashara. Ashara did gaze her direction towards Ellaria but the look was barely veiled contempt, looking down her nose at Elia’s newfound companion. Elia was instantly annoyed by that look. Bastards in Dorne are treated better than most bastards from other Kingdoms, but they are still treated as bastard nonetheless. Ellaria knows that look far too well.

“ASHARA THANK YOU FOR RECEIVING ME.” Elia announced formally, trying to remove as much tension as possible.

“It did not look as if you were planning to leave.” Ashara spat out sharply.

Oberyn bristled at that but Ellaria put her hands on Oberyn’s shoulders and both looked up at Elia who boomed: “ASHARA I KNOW WHAT YOU SAW…”

“Did you your highness? I’m surprised you can see any of us small folk all the way down here.” Ashara interrupted with a crooked smile on her lips, loathing emanating from her sharp tongue.

Ellaria glared angrily at Ashara and said with quiet dignity: “Show some respect Lady Dayne. Elia does not need to be here. She has got a capital that is still far away from being fully repaired as well as having Seven Kingdoms to rule for her beloved son. Elia is trying to be civil and does not need her precious time wasted by spiteful comments.”

Ashara curtsied extravagantly at Ellaria and Lady Dayne’s smile grew harsher. “Of course, I will do just that because I can never deny Elia’s baseborn whore.” Ashara dropped her smile and spat out faster than arrows in a battlefield: “Do not ever dare presume to jump up your station bastard; Elia would have never looked twice at your direction before yesterday. Elia was always so eager to please Rhaegar and she would never embarrass herself or Rhaegar by associating herself with the likes of you.”

Elia was trying her best not to let Ashara’s words antagonise her, but whilst Elia hid her feelings as if her face were a mask, Oberyn’s fury was there for all to see as Ellaria turned away from Ashara’s gaze and he went over to Ashara who to her credit did not flinch as the notorious warrior stared at her angrily. Oberyn spat out: “Ashara I am fucking warning you...” I cannot let this get out of hand.

“ASHARA I AM NOT IN THE MOOD FOR THIS. ELLARIA DOES NOT DESERVE YOUR SCORN, LEAVE HER ALONE. I HAVE JUST COME OUT OF COURTESY AS I DO WANT US TO BE FINE WITH EACH OTHER, TOO MUCH HAS HAPPENED BEFOREHAND BETWEEN US JUST TO THROW IT ALL AWAY NOW.” Ashara seemed to consider what Elia had said, which Elia took for encouragement and Elia continued: “I DO WANT TO HEAR WHAT YOU HAVE TO SAY ASHARA.” Elia said bidding Ashara to speak, and though Ashara was embarrassed as Oberyn and Ellaria watched on, Lady Ashara continued regardless.

“Before I was interrupted; from what I saw Arthur was carried all the way across Westeros like a naughty child being scolded by his mother. Let’s forget for a moment that Arthur is my brother. Let’s forget for a moment that I love him dearly, though clearly not as much as you do your own.” Ashara stared bloody murder towards both the Giantess as well as Prince Oberyn.

Ellaria looked on with anger but Oberyn to his credit merely gave a satisfied smile, held onto Ellaria’s hand and appeared to hold back a laugh. “Ashara I have dreamed for so many years to finally be with Elia, to finally show her how much I truly love her as a woman and not just as a sister. Do you know how truly happy I am right now? Do I look ashamed to you? Do you think I would be ashamed to be with a woman as special as Elia? Do you honestly think your words hurt me Ashara? Do you think your words hurt Elia?”

Oberyn looked up towards Elia’s vast face and Elia just watched on trying to give as neutral a face as possible. I am not looking for a fight, and I will not be provoked to anger. I came here out of courtesy only. Elia kept these thoughts in her head and merely announced in a flat voice: “ANYTHING ELSE YOU WANT TO GET OFF OF YOUR CHEST?”

Ashara fumed at that, her light skinned face turned beetroot red and she angrily turned her attention away from Oberyn and pointed accusingly at Elia: “You are enjoying this. You are merely here out of spite over Lyanna. The past is dust and you have made sure that the name Dayne is dust as well. Do you think any House will see us as anything other than a pathetic jape now? You have desecrated the dignity of the Sword of the Morning and all the other ones to follow forever. I am only receiving you because Father took a bad turn after seeing his pride and joy carried away. My father is in agony lying in his bed right now. He just begged me to stay in the castle, praying that you will just grow bored and leave. Gods I prayed you did.”

Elia looked on impassively; she heard exactly what she had expected to hear. It is probably better Ashara got it all out of the way. Bitterness untouched eats away at the soul. “ASHARA I HAVE NOT COME HERE TO GLOAT, THREATEN OR PUNISH YOU FOR WHAT HAS HAPPENED. I STILL CONSIDER YOU A DEAR FRIEND ASHARA AND WANT TO SHOW THAT OUR HOUSES NEED NOT QUARREL OVER THIS. I HAVE COME HERE MERELY TO ANNOUNCE THAT I WILL NOT TOLERATE ANYONE OR ANYTHING JEOPARDISING MY SON’S REIGN AND I AM TRULY SORRY THAT IT HAD COME DOWN TO THIS. IF I TRULY WISHED TO SPITE ARTHUR I WOULD NOT HAVE SENT HIM TO THE WALL.” Ashara paled at the implication. Elia not wanting to make Ashara feel even worse carried on: “THE NIGHTS WATCH IS AN HONOURABLE CALLING AND SER ARTHUR WILL NO DOUBT BE OF GREAT USE. SER ARTHUR MADE HIS DECISION AND HE WILL LIVE WITH THAT DECISION FOR THE REST OF HIS LIFE.”

Ashara looked up angrily at Elia, the Dornish fire returning to Ashara as she spat out: “Yes no doubt he shall be of great use thousands of miles away in the freezing cold wastes of the North. Arthur never shirked from responsibility in his life. Arthur worshipped Rhaegar and when Rhaegar begged King Aerys for Arthur to be given a white cloak Arthur accepted without hesitation merely because Rhaegar wanted him to take responsibility. Arthur made his choice and I am proud that he lived how a Sword in the Morning should.” Elia bristled at that. Is Ashara proud that Rhaegar ordered Arthur to make sure that Rhaegar's trueborn heir is denied of his birth right?

Nonetheless Elia had won and was not in the mood to argue anymore and she allowed Ashara to finish speaking her mind: “I am not a fool. I know half of the brothers of the Nights Watch will die north of that great wall they serve. I cannot imagine any savage wildling having the skill to defeat Arthur in arms though. It is the cold that is the true enemy. Do you think it is right for a man as noble, courageous and honourable as Arthur to lose his fingers and then his life from the frost? What a thing to tell future Dayne’s that the legend that was Ser Arthur Dayne, the Sword of the Morning died in the woods hundreds of miles away from civilisation merely to frighten ignorant heathens? Mayhaps the black brothers could forget his embarrassing first day and he may rise to Lord Commander, but whatever will come to pass it is no matter because you are sorry so it is all fine then.”

Elia looked at Ashara as her rage metamorphosed into sarcastic contempt, Oberyn was surprisingly calm. Oberyn’s initial anger was now boredom as he was barely even paying attention to Ashara and was focusing more intently on Ellaria and making sure she was fine. Oberyn is not ashamed of what other people think about him and me. Elia warmed up at that thought. As if Oberyn ever cared what others aside from his blood ever thought about him anyway. Whilst the Giantess was pleased at how Oberyn reacted today, Elia felt bemused as she realised that talking to Ashara mere hours after exiling her beloved brother was not the wisest course of action. I probably should have spoken to Ashara a few days afterwards and probably alone as well; but then again the tension could have simmered far greater than it is now. Elia knew she was in an unwinnable position regardless. Ser Arthur Dayne had now most likely already sworn his vows to the Nights Watch. But even if he had not, I would never let him near Aegon or Lyanna ever again. Elia though wanted to give an olive branch of peace to Ashara and told her what she had come here for: “ASHARA YOU KNOW HOW QUICKLY I CAN TRAVEL ACROSS THE SEVEN KINGDOM’S. I CAN BE ANYWHERE I NEED TO BE IN MOMENTS. INCLUDING THE WALL ITSELF. DO YOU WISH TO VISIT YOUR BROTHER TONIGHT?”

Ashara’s face softened as she began considering Elia’s request. Ashara looked intrigued by the offer but a thin veneer of doubt was etched in Ashara’s breath-taking eyes and Elia knew the answer before Ashara said it. “My father needs me right now. Ser Arthur is a grown man and I cannot imagine any fool in a black cloak giving the Sword in the Morning any grief…But I will visit him soon and he will have the full support of House Dayne I promise you. You may have embarrassed us today but you can never take away our feelings for Ser Arthur. I love him with all of my heart and he did what he had to do.” Ashara paused staring up at the Giantess defiantly, waiting to see if Elia would be antagonised by her words. Elia stared back stone faced until Ashara called out simply: “Are we done? I want to go home now.”

Elia immediately lowered her hand, bent down and she silently put Lady Ashara back into the castle’s battlements. Ashara got off her hand and quickly marched inside the castle. Elia felt numb, she did not feel the need to call out to her, beg forgiveness or try another vow of friendship as she did the night before. Elia just watched Ashara go back into the castle and when the little lady was gone from Elia’s sight, Elia made a massive sigh. As she done so Elia looked down and she saw her two little lovers who were watching Elia intently. Elia moved her hand back close to her looming face and looked down towards her two sweet little lovers. “ELLARIA I AM SO SORRY, YOU REALLY DID NOT DESERVE TO HEAR ANY OF THAT. YOU ARE SO WONDERFUL, KIND AND SO ACCEPTING OF WHO I TRULY AM. I AM TRULY HONOURED THAT YOU ARE WITH ME NOW AND I JUST PRAY THAT YOU ALWAYS WILL BE.”

Ellaria put her hand up and Elia moved her moon-like face over to her two little lovers until Ellaria was able to stroke her vast cheek softly and then gave the Giantess a sweet peck on the cheek. Elia swooned at the touch and Elia saw Ellaria’s sweet smile towards her. “Elia forget about now. I have heard far worse do not worry.” Elia grumbled at the thought that anyone would mistreat Ellaria. Ellaria smiled softly at that and she continued: “Do not heed what Ashara has said. You are the true inspiration of the world. In just over a day you have already brought hope to a war torn country. You have already brought peace to the realm and millions of people already idolise you. And I am not ashamed to admit that I am one of them. I would not be here if it was not for the beautiful noble Giantess absorbing the flames of the burning castle I was trapped in and showing me the beauty of the skies. I love you so much, and I love the fact that I am on this incredible adventure with all of you. I never expected to feel big by someone as heavenly and majestic as you. I truly adore you.”

Elia’s heart was melting as Oberyn held Ellaria’s hand and gave Ellaria a sweet kiss. A massive smile bore itself on Elia’s face and she immediately gave her two lovers on her hand a large sloppy kiss. Both tiny lovers giggled as the colossal lips dominated their bodies and after the kiss ended Elia just stared down blissfully at her two lovers. Being with these two for the rest of our lives sounds like Heaven to me.

Oberyn just smiled and announced with a massive lust-filled smirk on his lips: “Just think of all the fun we are going to have tonight Elia. Just think of all the parts of your divine body we are going to play on tonight. Just the three of us, doing everything we can to please you as the Goddess you truly are.”

Elia blushed profusely. Elia always wanted her brother and last night was even better than her long held dreams of it, and having Ellaria who was so beautiful and so kind and so open-minded with laying with a beautiful Giantess made it all the better for Elia. I am so ready for tonight, but first things first. “GODS THAT SOUNDS AMAZING; I CANNOT WAIT FOR TONIGHT BUT I JUST NEED TO MAKE ONE LAST RETURN TO THE CAPITAL AND THEN WE HAVE ALL THE NIGHT TO OURSELVES.”

Oberyn gave a playful pout and Ellaria looked up with clear anticipation with what is to come. Elia smiled and she began her very brief march back to the capital.

 

Elia walked back to the capital, but her eyes were solely fixed on the two gorgeous people on her palm. Even in the darkness Elia admired the handsome features of her beloved brother, and stared at the heaving cleavage of Ellaria Sand, whose bountiful bosom was trapped impatiently in a fine dress. I love them so much; I cannot wait for tonight’s activities. Elia had reached back to the city and her smile beamed as her people cheered her return. Elia was anxious for her pleasures so she did everything she had wanted to do in the capital quickly; she inspected various parts of the city and began planning in her head what to repair tomorrow. Elia was going full pelt in her internal planning and as she was finishing her final inspections she noticed Lord Eddard Stark. Elia looked down and gave a respectful bow: “LORD EDDARD, I THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR YOUR DUTIES TODAY.” Stark looked uptight and defensive around the giantess, so Elia nudged herself closer and said, “YOUR SISTER IS SAFE AND WELL IN WINTERFELL. I STILL NEED YOU HERE, BUT WHEN YOUR SISTER IS READY TO GIVE BIRTH, I SHALL RETURN YOU HOME.”

Lord Stark nodded his head and whispered very softly, “Thank you Princess.”

Elia smiled at the great lord and she moved herself in a straight upright position and as she surveyed the city around her she announced: “I WILL HELP REBUILD THIS CITY FURTHER TOMORROW. FOR NOW I SHALL RETIRE FOR THE NIGHT. FAREWELL.”

Elia waved as the people waved and cheered down on the streets. Elia stared at her two precious little lovers on her hands and as she was practically salivating thinking about what they will do tonight, the great beauty announced to her two lovers: “TIME FOR SOME GOOD FUN.” Oberyn and Ellaria were ready and Elia turned and after a few steps she began walking westward past Westeros and into the Sunset Sea.

 

Despite her great height Elia was very careful with her passengers so she held her hand up slightly past her face and took slow but long strides through the ocean with her titanic feet. Within no time at all Elia walked closer and closer to the deceiving great mist and despite her enormous ten mile frame, the water was so deep it actually reached to her waist. Elia soon walked through the great mist, but Elia was not daunted and continued westward. Within moments she walked straight through it and saw the vast unknown continent in the distance. Elia quickly reached the eastern coast and Elia smiled as she saw Oberyn’s and Ellaria’s look of genuine awe at how fast they have arrived at this hidden land that until yesterday was completely unknown to the rest of the world. Elia landed her incredible feet on the eastern coast of this beautiful green land and she took one great look and then looked downwards and smiled at her lovers and announced: “I AM IN THE MOOD FOR SOME SWEET LOVING.”

 

Elia noticed how soaked her humongous legs and waist were from traversing the surprisingly large and deep ocean so she instinctively began to dry her legs off with her free hand. After Elia wiped her legs dry, Elia looked down on her two lovers and all three stared at each other with unrestrained lust until the Giantess asked: “WHERE WOULD YOU TWO LIKE TO START?”

Oberyn immediately looked at Ellaria and Ellaria’s face blushed crimson and as she looked straight at Oberyn and then the seemingly all-encompassing Giantess, she said excitedly: “Well, I really enjoyed licking your armpits last night. That was unbelievable. Could we start at that?”

Oberyn softly chuckled but Elia was transfixed. Ellaria understands and shares my strange desires; she is such a lovely woman. A huge smirk grew from Elia’s face and her bright brown eyes brightened like twin suns bringing life onto the world and she said equally as excited: “YES THAT SOUNDS FANTASTIC.”

Elia softly knelt down and put her exquisitely massive posterior onto the ground and slowly but surely laid down across the large but empty landscape. No worries, all of this vast country’s inhabitants are safely underground. Elia put her passengers past her ginormous full breasts and onto her left armpit and both knelt down and got to work.

The armpit smelled strong with Elia’s scent even at the Giantesses vast size, but Ellaria absolutely adored licking her Goddesses moist armpit and even moved slightly past a spot of built up sweat and drank from this large puddle of built-up sweat juice with gleeful abandon. Elia loved Ellaria’s demonstration and keen enjoyment and Elia’s great eyes briefly matched with Ellaria’s petite but extremely bright eyes and Elia smirked and put her hand down to her crotch and began rubbing her pussy. Gods Ellaria’s gaze is burning hole right through me. Elia’s slender fingers entered her wet opening and she began inserting her fingers with a somewhat slow pace, wanting not to rush through her enjoyment, but Elia noticed Ellaria laughing at seeing the Giantess fingering herself and thus Ellaria increasing her own pace in licking her smooth skin, this in turn proportionally increased the speed of Elia’s fingering. Elia began to grow as her sexual release poured through her. Elia laughed as she noticed her body expanding, but was careful not to harm her precious lovers so she took them out from her armpit and back properly on her hand. Elia’s growth slowed down again as she stopped her fingering and paid all of her attention as she spied her lovers, but she immediately began fingering herself again even harder and faster than before as she saw Oberyn taking off his trousers and was whacking his great big cock with his hands. Gods I love this. After a few moments Elia composed herself and stopped her fingering altogether and she stared down at her dear lovers and asked: “THAT FELT REALLY NICE. THANK YOU FOR GOING ALL OUT ELLARIA.”

Ellaria had the biggest grin imaginable as she called out: “It was my pleasure Elia!”

Elia laughed softly at Ellaria’s devotion and great enjoyment at exploring the Giantess. “GREAT TO HEAR ELLARIA; BUT THERE ARE THREE OF US HERE, OKAY OBERYN IT IS YOUR TURN NOW, WHAT DO YOU WANT TO DO?”

Oberyn had a massive smile as he took off his shirt, showing his bare chest and said, “We pleasured you up there, now we want to pleasure you down below.” Ellaria’s face showed great depravity as without a word she stripped off and threw her own clothes away with great abandon. Ellaria stood proudly showing her wonderful body proudly. Elia drooled at the sight and was openly leering at Ellaria’s gorgeous breasts and her magnificent golden body. Ellaria smiled at how much pleasure Elia got from gazing at her body. I want to see more of this. Elia smiled and said: “WOULD YOU MIND IF YOU STARTED HERE ON MY HAND. I REALLY WANT TO WATCH MY TWO GORGEOUS LOVERS.”

Oberyn immediately put his muscular arms around Ellaria’s waist and they shared a deep kiss, Elia could not resist and she moved her hand in closer to her face and she kissed both of her sweet lovers. The romance briefly died as all three laughed after Elia’s colossal lips left her miniscule lovers. Oberyn looked up and quipped, “I knew you could not resist your two gorgeous little lovers. Are you sure you do not want us to continue in your glorious pussy?”

Elia wanted to see them at their pleasure and said whilst salivating: “THAT WILL HAPPEN SOON OBERYN, BUT I LOVE SEEING YOU TWO IN ACTION; WHENEVER YOU ARE READY I REALLY WANT TO WATCH.”

Both Oberyn and Ellaria looked at each other and they again shared a deep kiss, but Ellaria quickly knelt down and stroked Oberyn’s large erect penis, but Oberyn clearly wanted to finish inside of Ellaria so they quickly lay down on Elia’s soft palm and Oberyn quickly penetrated Ellaria’s soft pussy and began pumping his cock in and out of her in perfect rhythm. Elia was just staring at her two lovers and she began fingering herself again, going faster and faster and she shot up in size, growing and growing as her lust increased. Ellaria’s moans were loud but were soon overshadowed by Elia moaning in joy. Quickly all three orgasmed at the same time and Elia screamed in pleasure, completely dominating all sound over her two miniscule lovers.

 

Elia’s growth doubled and she was now an incredible twenty miles tall. As Oberyn and Ellaria recovered from their lovemaking, they stared in awe at the even bigger Giantess that lay before them. “THAT WAS UNBELIEVABLE. I NEED TO GET MY BREATH BACK BEFORE WE DO THAT AGAIN.” Elia said with a lust filled smile. Oberyn and Ellaria laughed at that and they both sat down with Oberyn cuddling Ellaria softly.

Elia sat herself up and they began to talk and despite their lust they spoke for several hours. Despite her extreme size compared to her miniscule brother, Elia listened with a loving deference at Oberyn’s tales of mischief. The tales Oberyn told were humorous, but it took a serious turn as Oberyn began talking about their childhood together in Dorne. “Do you remember when Mother told you that you would be well enough to accompany her to Casterly Rock?” Oberyn asked Elia with a calm smile.

Elia smiled softly at the memory. Of course I remember. Elia was too sickly throughout her childhood to venture past the Water Gardens, and even going to the Water Gardens was a relative rarity in itself. Elia spent most of her childhood in the family castle, and she dreamt of seeing the other Kingdom’s of Westeros. Elia dreamed of sailing the many seas of the world in a nice strong ship with the people she loved. It’s a shame the poetic Rhaegar never had the same desires; it could have spared a lot of horror. The adventurous Oberyn spent time squiring around Dorne having the time of his life, even at a young age the legend of the Red Viper grew as he had already slept with various beautiful women. And men, Oberyn likes his men as well. I wonder what that would be like to watch. However Oberyn’s journeys away from home were never too long. Oberyn always returned home soon enough to spend time with his beloved sister who did not have the physical strength to venture far. I loved Oberyn’s presents and tales of the outside world. He is such a good kind hearted brother. Elia looked at Oberyn and said simply: “I WAS SO HAPPY WHEN I WAS TOLD I WAS HEALTHY ENOUGH TO HAVE A PROPER VISIT TO THE OTHER KINGDOMS OF WESTEROS.”

Elia cried tears of joy on that lovely day at the news of her journey and shared many a laugh with Oberyn about what adventures they would find. Elia then remembered the journey and her many suitors who begged her favour and betrothal. Elia then remembered the many sharp mocking nicknames Oberyn gave them. Oberyn was always so jealous and possessive around me, even back then. Elia smiled that she finally got the man she had always dreamed of as well as Oberyn getting her as well, but then Elia felt sadness at how much Oberyn had to do for her and she said to him in a serious manner: “I WILL NEVER FORGET EVERYTHING YOU HAVE EVER DONE FOR ME OBERYN. YOU GAVE ME SO MUCH JOY WHEN I WAS A SICKLY LITTLE GIRL.”

Oberyn looked up as he held Ellaria’s hand and said: “It was always my pleasure; I always loved being there for you. You are my sister, and my dearest friend. I love you so much.”

Elia beamed a ginormous smile and she moved her hand and kissed both of her lovers again. Everything I have always wanted I have now. Gods I love my sweet Oberyn.

 

The conversation continued and Ellaria spoke about her childhood in her father’s castle. Even though Dorne treated their natural born children better than most of the other Kingdom’s, Ellaria was still a bastard in the law’s eye and there was always a certain unspoken distance with her family because of it. They all talked softly and Elia just imagined all three of them doing this for the rest of their lives. Ellaria is such a lovely woman, she is so open minded, and kind hearted. And she is so beautiful. Elia looked at the gorgeous woman that sat before her and said, “YOU HAVE MADE ME SO HAPPY ELLARIA.”

Ellaria beamed a massive smile as Oberyn hugged her and she looked up and said up to the Giantess: “Me too my dear Elia.”

Elia imagined the future, when the Red Keep would be rebuilt. Elia just imagined Ellaria living and sharing in the family life. Elia hoped that one day Oberyn and Ellaria would share many children together and all of them to grow so close to Rhaenys and Aegon. I want Oberyn’s other children with me as well. Oberyn already had four daughters but they were all scattered all throughout Westeros. It would be nice if my nieces can share in the love. Elia wanted to help raise her brother’s children and for them to have a rich full life surrounded by loved ones. They would make such lovely companionship for Rhaenys and Aegon, older children for them to look up to. Elia smiled at these thoughts. I can reach out to Oberyn’s children tomorrow. But first I want to make it official; I want Ellaria to know how much she means to me. Elia smiled down at her gorgeous lover and said: “I LOVE YOU ELLARIA. I LOVE EVERY MOMENT WE ARE TOGETHER AND I WANT THIS TO CONTINUE. I DO TRULY LOVE YOU, AND I WANT YOU TO LIVE WITH US AND BE BY MY SIDE FOR THE REST OF OUR LIVES.”

Ellaria began to cry, but they were tears of joy as a massive smile engulfed her face. Ellaria looked up as she dried her tears and said, “Oh Elia I love you too. Of course I would love to always be by your side my dear Goddess. You have both made me so happy, and it warms my heart to be with such special people. To seal this wonderful offer, could I???”

Ellaria playfully paused and Elia hooked herself to Ellaria’s bait and asked with an indulgent smile: “KISS MY FEET?”

Ellaria laughed and screamed out, “Of course!”

 

Elia stood herself up to her new great height and she softly put both of her lovers on the ground, by her vast feet. Oberyn and Ellaria stared up and saw Elia’s glorious breasts looming over them, her vast pussy looking like a massive hole in the sky, and marvelled by the fact that Elia’s toes alone towered over them completely as if they were actual mountains. Ellaria walked up to Elia’s big toe and gave it a nice soft kiss. Elia felt this with her enhanced senses and smiled warmly. This is bliss. Very quickly both Ellaria and Oberyn got into the groove and they kissed and caressed Elia’s humongous big toe like as if it was a lover itself. Ellaria loved that her secret passion for women’s feet was now being realised, but at a far more extreme scale than previously expected. Elia enjoyed it all very much and loved the fact that her lovers willingly complied with her desires and that herself and Ellaria was able to fulfil their passions together. And Oberyn, I have always wanted him and now I am his, and he is mine. Elia began to feel very horny again. I need them both inside of me. But then Elia had another idea. I want them on my glorious breasts as well. Elia looked down and announced: “I LOVE THIS SO MUCH, BUT WOULD YOU TWO FANCY FONDLING MY BREASTS?”

Both Oberyn and Ellaria were salivating at the prospect so Elia picked them up, got back on the ground, lay down and put them both on her ginormous breasts. Oberyn and Ellaria got to Elia’s enormous nipple and began stroking and licking it. Elia was aroused immediately and felt her nipple growing from the feeling. All three loved the foreplay and Elia laughed as she noticed Ellaria’s soft kisses to her nipple, whereas Oberyn was stroking and licking the vast nipple at great pace. Elia felt even more aroused and watched blissfully at the dutiful worship her lovers gave her gorgeous breast.

By this time this continent began to get dark by approaching night-time and Elia looked down on her lovers and said: “IT IS GETTING LATE AND WE GOT ANOTHER BIG DAY TOMORROW SO I THINK THIS IS TIME FOR OUR FINAL ROUND.”

Elia picked up her lovers and she gave a sultry look at her lovers and without a word being exchanged, Oberyn and Ellaria began fondling each other, with Oberyn cupping Ellaria’s bountiful bosom with his hands, and Ellaria grabbing Oberyn’s erect cock. They played with one another as Ellaria tugged Oberyn’s cock and Oberyn licking Ellaria’s own engorged nipple. They quickly kissed again and they lay back down and began their love making again. Elia was enamoured by both of her lover’s beautiful movements and she began to grow again as she fingered herself. As much fun as it was for Elia to watch, she wanted to feel them inside of her, so she moved her hand down to her wet crotch and announced: “GET READY MY DEARS.”

Oberyn and Ellaria rolled themselves inside of her cavernous pussy and Elia slid them further inside of her. As Elia sensed they were a safe distance inside of her, she began fingering herself. She inserted her huge digits faster and faster, her growth increasing at a rapid pace and as she felt her lovers inside her ultra-sensitive pussy, she began to climax and she reached her peak and screamed her satisfaction. Glad no one is nearby and Oberyn and Ellaria are deep inside of me, I do not wish for anyone to turn deaf by my pleasure.

 

Elia was panting heavily as sweat glistened over her gorgeous golden body. Elia noticed that she was far larger in size than before and she estimated that she grew to around fifty miles in height. Elia was too exhausted to stand up, so she put her hand inside her crotch and took out her two very wet lovers. Ellaria and Oberyn were soaked with Elia’s love juices. Elia gave a cheeky smile and gently licked her lovers clean. They taste delicious. Elia’s otherworldly but very sensitive tongue flicked over Oberyn’s flaccid penis and Ellaria’s pussy and all three laughed amorously. They taste delicious down below as well. Elia looked down at her lovers and said: “IT IS GETTING LATE MY TWO GORGEOUS LOVERS. I THINK IT IS TIME TO CALL IT A NIGHT.” Elia kissed both Oberyn and Ellaria and smiled, “TIME TO GO TO YOUR NEW BED.” Elia looked at them both and said, “GOODNIGHT AND THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR ANOTHER WONDERFUL NIGHT. SWEET DREAMS.” And as her lovers reciprocated farewells back at her, she inserted them into the warm safety of her pussy.

 

Elia lay back down and stared at the clear night sky. Elia stared at the stars and wondered. Are there any other worlds like this one? Oberyn discussed the Maesters’ hypothesis that the Gods have possibly made other worlds similar to this one throughout the skies. If there are other worlds, I wonder if there are other Giantesses like me on them. Elia looked at the beautiful tranquillity of the night sky and thinking about all the beautiful things she had seen today. Elia thought about her lovely daughter Rhaenys and imagining her soft laughter and kind words. Elia imagined her entire family living peacefully in the Red Keep and imagined Oberyn and Ellaria having children of their own as well as thinking far forward of Rhaenys and Aegon growing up and having families of their own. Gods I would love some grandchildren to play with someday. Elia smiled at these thoughts and she began falling asleep and within moments the gigantic Elia dozed off and fell into the world of sleep.

Hate and Love by SuperD

Elia blinked. Without a thought in her mind Elia was immediately alert as she stood perfectly still. The Giantess felt that she was far above in the cloudless heavens as she spied a small peaceful village doing its work for the day. None of the incredibly miniscule people seemed to either notice or care that a nude fifty mile tall Giantess was watching their actions as patiently as a cloud hovering through the air. The people in this small village all wore simple clothes, men wearing brown shirts, women wearing old well-worn dresses. Every single person in the village was shoeless, their soles dusty with the dry dirt on the ground. King’s Landing this was not. Despite the clear lack of wealth, the people of this village were industrious and all were clearly going to and fro with great purpose. The only building that was not a wooden hut in this tiny village was a very small chapel that was teeming with people. The mass of bodies reminded Elia of when she used to watch ants scurrying across the plain land. However despite this viewpoint Elia enjoyed watching the tiny people living out their lives. The great Giantess felt at peace whilst she staring at this pastoral landscape, however Elia Martell had one singular thought as she processed everything she saw. “This is all a dream.”

Is it now? A sharp bite of a voice called out as a great cold began to linger as dark clouds began to form above Elia’s massive nude frame.

“I know that voice.” Elia mused at the darkening landscape around her, a great coldness suddenly arriving like an unwanted guest.

Do you now? Replied the same icy voice that called out to her just before.

Elia Martell could not see where this voice was coming from, but Elia could see a vast swarm of those vile creatures rushing towards the village. Those creatures were divided between those with still rotting flesh that still had at least some minor semblance of humanity intact, whilst the rest of the vile horde were merely animated skeletons stripped of all flesh. Elia saw all the villagers panicking as those dead things swarmed over the village and began an awful assault. The creatures were running with great ferocity and were slashing the villagers with single-minded hate. Young children were ripped apart from their mothers; old men were crushed as the creatures collapsed onto them. Elia’s heart sank as she heard the wails of fear and horror. In a blind panic Elia stamped her massive foot to the ground with great intensity.

Elia took a deep breath, and she gingerly lifted her foot and as she looked down at the land below her, the great Giantess could not see anything. The land was now completely barren, no fields or civilization present, just a deep chasm in the ground. A complete sense of dread filled Elia’s soul as she simultaneously bent her face down and lifted her massive sole up higher and she immediately saw red. Oh no. Elia moved her face closer to her foot and she saw a smattering of crushed limbs and skulls with crushed faces that bulged out and the eyes that were not completely crushed were seemingly staring at Elia accusingly. Oh no, please no. Elia’s face dropped from her shock but it was the fact that the blood only covered a miniscule amount of her sole that truly haunted her. The rest of her foot was still untouched. Civilization was mere crumbs compared to the majesty that was the fifty mile tall Princess Elia Martell. Seven Hells, I am that truly powerful now. Elia mused silently in abject horror at the slaughter on her soles.

Yes you are that powerful. The same cold voice replied, heavy with mocking amusement.

Elia’s shock metamorphosed into blind rage at the hidden voice’s clear cruelty. “Where are you, you vile coward?”

The voice laughed and laughed and laughed. The laugh was shrill and stabbed Elia’s ears like sharpened icicles. Elia closed her eyes and put her hands over her ears and tried her best to shut the sharp sound out of her ears.

You can never see if you are too afraid to look. The voice called out with great scorn.

Elia opened her eyes in great defiance and looked around at the ever darkening void, Elia had seen winter before, but that was a Dornish winter. The grey Elia saw was utterly unlike anything Elia had ever seen. “You will not frighten me with your cheap parlour tricks. I am the one in control here and I command you to show me your face.”

The voice laughed again, the sound sharp as ever but Elia would not give the thing the satisfaction of covering her ears again. If you could see me what difference would it actually make? The voice asked with withering contempt.

Elia paused. Elia had to stop to actually think about this. “You are not really here right now with me. This is all a dream. None of this is actually happening. I am imagining all of this right now in my head.”

The sharp cold had returned to plague Elia and her naked skin felt the cold and in her heightened state she could sense this cold entity’s desire to speak and felt repulsed as the cold entity clearly wanted to do much more besides. Well that shows your state of mind then, doesn’t it? The voiced called out, mocking amusement dripping out by Elia’s ear.

As the voice faded out, the creature’s body faded itself in to Elia’s view. Elia took a few steps back as the thing materialised itself by Elia’s ear and Elia refused to stand right next to such a reprehensible monster. Elia was several paces away and she could see the thing as clear as untouched snow. The creature looked a grotesque parody of nobility with his icy crown and stiff posture betrayed by those probing bright eyes. The creature’s eyes were a blue so strong and penetrating that a man could freeze from them. Elia could not tell if the creature was as tall as her, or as small as those villagers crushed by her domineering sole. All of Elia’s senses faded in a strange fog of snow and ice as she witnessed the arrival of the thing.

The creature seemed to be waiting impatiently and as Elia was staring into the abyss that was the creature’s eyes, it asked mockingly: Has that truly eased your mind, seeing me?

Elia’s gaze continued straight at the creature as she spat out harshly: “It will ease my mind when you and those vile things are destroyed once and for all.”

The thing in front of her just laughed a harsh croaking sound. The voice sounded as if an army of worms had burrowed itself from deep within the thing’s body. Elia just looked at this creature with disgust and hatred without equal. The empowered Giantess who could rebuild entire cities on her own refused to be cowed by such a terrible creature. The piercing blue eyes of the creature stared at the golden brown eyes of the Giantess, and Elia refused to break the creature’s stare. Elia stared at the deep blue and it looked to her as if she was staring not only at a monster, but at the very embodiment of both winter and death. The creature in turn kept his abhorrent gaze and after some time he replied: You still do not get it. If you destroy me, then you shall destroy everyone else as well. Elia would not give the creature the satisfaction of cowering away and continued staring at it, the creature just smiled at Elia’s defiance. After that, after you have done the deed and destroy me, it’ll be all you. Only you. Forever.

Elia still stared at the creature but her mind was all over the place. Some part of her wanted to run away, some part wanted to crush this thing into the ground and keep it trapped on her soles forever lest it harms anyone else. Elia just continued her stare, refusing even to blink and she eventually blurted out: “I am not afraid of you.”

The creature’s smile curdled and he looked grimly at the bold Giantess: Just because you have grown to a stupendous size and bare your nude flesh to the world does not mean that you are fearless. Deep down inside your fiery heart you are still the frightened little girl constantly in battle with her own frail body. The creature seemingly leered over Elia’s nude frame, and Elia could sense this thing staring first at her generous breasts, and then staring at her crotch. Elia had never felt so violated in all of her life, but she refused to look away from the creature’s horrible eyes or to show this thing that she was afraid. The creature smirked and continued on: If you are not frightened for yourself, you should be for everyone you love. Elia froze in horror but she refused to look away. Oberyn Martell, yes I said Oberyn brotherfucker, your little bastard whore Ellaria Sand. Noble Doran Martell, that foreign bitch of his Mellario of Norvos, their precious daughter Arianne and the little babe Quentyn. But of course last but not least the fruits of your own womb, brave little Rhaenys and the babe King Aegon. Elia seethed with rage and just stared with unabated hatred as this thing mocked her family and the Giantess knew that she truly hated this evil creature with every single fibre in her being. I know everyone you love and I look forward to turning every single one of them right in front of you. They will be my slaves and there will be nothing that you can do about it. But most of all I look forward to turning your little King the most. A pathetic jape a one year old babe as a King, and I will show your precious Seven Kingdoms with great glee; what is a crown on a babe’s head next to the Night’s King?

Elia listened to the icy demon’s every word, but whilst her stomach was full of butterflies the size of eagles, the Giantess’s resolve had never been stronger. Elia gave one more look at the vile creature and said with as much defiance as she could: “You know my family, you know everyone I love.” The creature gave a predatory smile but Elia continued on regardless. “But you must also know my family’s words. You may try to scare me, threaten me, and mock me. But at the end of the day, I will defeat you and I shall destroy you.” The creature looked on as his self-satisfied smile curdled and vanished. “I may be a Giantess, and you think that is my weakness as well as my strength and that you will use me for your own cruel means, but you won’t. I will never let you get so far as an inch past the wall. I will destroy you and your entire army. But you must know that I will not win this war on my own. Everyone shall share in to your demise. I shall allow no division; all of the Seven Kingdoms will be united when you emerge from your hole in the ground and you will know the truth. We shall be Unbowed, Unbent and Unbroken!”

The creature face grimaced and it faded out of Elia’s vision in a great hurry. As the creature disappeared from view in a storm of ice and snow, Elia exhaled a great gust of air out from her titanic lungs and a great surge of energy rushed through her veins. I will prevail against this monster, I know it. Elia had noticed that the great storm of darkened clouds had dissolved and the great beaming sun had returned and shone in its infinite glory. Elia smiled as she remembered the great bold sun and spear that was her family’s sigil. Everything eventually bows to the Sun. The landscape changed from under Elia’s feet and she saw King’s Landing looming greatly in the background. Elia softly walked and loomed over the capital. It looked unrecognisable to her. The city was rebuilt and looked newer and cleaner than she ever remembered seeing it. The buildings all around seemed to have been made from white marble, the roads looked far stronger and even the smell of the city had greatly improved.

Elia looked over to the Red Keep. It was completely repaired and looked even more impressive than it was before. Elia moved her eyes from the castle and she saw in the great yard inside the castle’s walls a great number of people. Elia first noticed Prince Doran and Lady Mellario standing and talking, as a boy was playing with an infant besides them. Elia saw her beloved Oberyn and Ellaria, with a little girl holding Oberyn’s hand, and a small babe on Ellaria’s arms. Besides them Elia saw a gaggle of four girls of varying ages talking amongst themselves, all looking as different as the four seasons themselves. Besides them she saw a young Dornish maiden talking and laughing to a younger girl of similar looks. The younger girl looked untroubled and smiled sweetly at the older girl’s japes. Near them Elia spied a white haired boy of a similar age to the elder of the two girls, and saw him holding hands with a very young little girl who shared his sharp white hair. In the centre of the yard Elia saw a little boy also with white hair playing with wooden swords with an even younger boy with Raven black hair and deep grey eyes that were so dark they were almost black. She saw the elder boy hit his wooden sword so hard at the smaller boy’s own wooden sword that the smaller boy feel down. Elia noticed the older of the two hold his hand on the smaller one’s head and heard him say: “If you don’t protect yourself, I’ll ring your head like a bell.” The older boy smiled as he ruffled the younger child’s hair up, he quickly picked up the smaller child and they continued their game, with the smaller boy eager to match the elder.

Elia smiled at what she saw, but as she blinked she was suddenly back in the sandy deserts of Dorne and was overlooking the great castle of Sunspear. The castle looked as it ever did, and everything felt like home. The strong sea breeze could even be felt by such an astronomically humongous Giantess like Elia, but she was not complaining. The breeze felt so soft on her smooth skin, and even felt nice over her exposed privates. Elia looked over the castle intently but her smile dropped as she saw her. Elia saw a pale sickly little girl overlooking the heaving harbour from her balcony. Elia noticed the blackened eye sockets juxtaposing with the paleness of this girl’s face, her hair so thin that it was almost transparent and the cough… It started quietly but it grew far louder and deeper and it eventually seemed to rip out of the girl’s throat and the girl feel on the ground in agony and her eyes grew red from the pain as tears slowly escaped her pitiful eyes. The tears grew and the little girl began crying hard in great pain. Elia felt sick to her stomach as she saw the agony of the crying girl and the Giantess tried to look away but then she heard a maid crying out: “Princess, Princess.”

This little maid was running a soft small pail of water to the girl and gave her a much needed cup of water. The girl’s throat seemed satisfied and she stopped coughing, and then she stopped crying, and her eyes grew less red and a small smile even appeared from her soft small lips in obvious appreciation for the water. In the commotion a young lad ran into the room. Elia knew right away who this lad was, the memory permanently etched onto her memory. Oberyn. The young lad ran straight onto the scene and even quicker he picked up the girl softly and put her back onto the chair.

“Do you need anything Elia?” Oberyn asked with great concern.

Elia? Elia Martell remembered her constant illnesses as a young child. She remembered the spells where she was stuck in bed; she remembered the constant nausea, the pain. But Princess Elia did not remember herself looking like that ever in her life. I look like death warmed up there. This young girl looked at her brother and was about to say something, but the boy gave such a kind but probing look that the girl clearly changed her mind of what she was going to say and said in almost a whisper: “I think I want to go to bed now.”

Oberyn smiled and he and the maid helped the frail girl and slowly walked her back to her bed. The Giantess could see past the little door that opened the balcony and saw Oberyn put his sister calmly into the large bed and he softly tucked her in. The girl’s quiet resolve was clearly breaking as her lips were trembling but before she could cry, Oberyn held her hand and stroked her hair with the other: “Shhhh… It is all going to be okay my dear Sister. This will pass. It always does. Just remember, you are strong.” The girl began nodding her head in feeble protest but Oberyn looked straight at the girl’s eyes and said: “Yes you are. You are brave and so strong for fighting this Elia. You shall get better I promise you.” The little girl clearly trusted her younger brother as her face softened at his words, and Oberyn continued and said: “I love you.”

The girl croaked out to her brother: “I love you.”

Oberyn gave the little Elia a hug and the Giantess had a small tear in her eye and stroked it away with her humongous finger. Gods I love him so much. After the hug ended Oberyn just looked down at the wretched child with a sad smile on his lips and he said: “Always remember our words my dear sweet Elia. We are Unbowed, Unbent, Unbroken.”

As Oberyn’s words sunk into both the child’s mind as well as in the Giantess’ mind as she was staring in the scene in front of her, a loud cascade of strange colours bombarded her vision and the Giantess was dizzy for a moment until she saw quite clearly her husband’s bedchambers. Elia was stunned in seeing a grotesquely ugly man with pig like eyes and a pig like face making a horrific loud mess, throwing chairs and tables onto the ground with obvious fury. This scene made no sense to the Giantess until he saw this vile thing grab under the bed screaming: “Get over here you little bitch!”

Elia looked in horror as she saw her precious daughter Rhaenys tugging onto the wooden beam holding the bed with all her might. Rhaenys’ face was flush red and tears were flowing over her face. A great rumble was heard and sharp beams of light enter the room and the Giantess saw herself towering over the castle and heard herself bellow: “LEAVE MY DAUGHTER ALONE!!!”

It felt like a mirror as Elia remembered clearly her daughter’s beautiful eyes immediately drying up and staring at her Giantess mother with the pure happiness that only a child could muster. Even though it was not her saying it, an identical voice called out in a soft whisper: “Climb up my hand.”

This dream seemed simultaneously both fast and slow as every word said in that initial conversation was repeated exactly as before. Elia saw herself reassure Rhaenys that, “I’ll never let them hurt you again.”

Elia knew what was coming but she smiled as hard as she had before when Rhaenys simply said: “I love you Mamma.”

Elia’s heart fluttered as it did the first time and Elia repeated: “I love you with all my heart.”

The timeline had changed as Elia did not rush out to the burning capital and instead the Giantess was just staring at her miniscule but utterly beautiful daughter; Elia was captivated by Rhaenys’ innocence and complete trust in her despite their extreme size difference and Rhaenys was captivated by her Mother’s incredible height and newfound power. I love you so much Rhaenys.

 

Elia felt a presence and as she turned her head, everything around her had disappeared. There was no sky above her, no castle on the ground and no Rhaenys on her hand. Elia was staring at herself; she was staring at her exact duplicate and even though they had met the night before Elia still stared in slack-jawed wonder at her duplicate’s glorious body, her pretty face, her massive breasts, nice pussy and large smooth feet. The other Elia smiled as the original was openly leering at her and she softly said, “You did well today Elia. I am so very proud of you.”

Elia just stared at her doppelgänger and asked: “Why?”

The other Elia smiled and said: “You have done what you needed to do today my dear. We will win in the end, I promise.”

The original ran up to the duplicate and both shared a deep meaningful hug, their voluptuous breasts colliding. The feeling of the smooth skin in unison felt majestic to Elia and she stared in the beautiful brown eyes of her exact double. The other Elia smiled and stroked her hand over the original’s long brown hair and said: “Let’s sit down; we have things to discuss and not a particularly long time to do it in.”

They both sat down and despite the floor looking like a dark infinite void, they were able to sit in relative comfort. Elia looked at this seemingly omnipresent other and began wondering about everything. Is that White Walker even real?

The other Elia smiled and said in a matter of fact tone: “I can hear your thoughts dear.”

Elia blushed as she remembered this being’s great powers. They both smiled at one another and the original eventually forced herself to ask her other: “How close are we to them things returning to Westeros?”

The duplicate’s own smile faded and she replied: “Soon. I don’t know when, but it will be likely to occur when your children have grown up.” Elia’s face dropped but the other reassured her: “You did well going to the Wall today. There are spells woven into its foundations. Spells remember and I can feel them. Those spells are now a part of my being and I now know for a certainty that as long as the Wall is standing, those things cannot pass.”

Elia absorbed her other’s information like a sponge and a smile grew on her lips, “Then the Wall shall grow and grow forevermore. I shall make the Wall grow so large that nothing could ever climb over or break through it!”

Elia felt manic as she described her plan, her other listened patiently and as the original’s zeal shot through, the duplicate put a hand on her shoulder and said, “That is a start dear, but sooner or later you will need to confront him.”

The original’s face calmed but instead of fear, Elia smirked in defiance and said: “Let that thing try to fight me, I shall destroy him and his ilk.”

The other looked at her and softly advised, “You still have time, but whatever you plan you need to do quickly.”

Assuming I have all the time I need. The twin looked at Elia confused as she overheard that thought and with a sigh the original then had to ask: “Why do I not feel the need to drink or eat?”

The doppelganger smiled as she realised what the original meant. “Do not worry about that. The ring is giving you constant nourishment; it is giving you everything your body needs to thrive. You will never have to eat or drink ever again and you will also never experience hunger or thirst again in your entire life.”

Elia smiled as she heard the news. Well it looks like I won’t just keel over and die from lack of drink. The doppelganger laughed and Elia smirked as she remembered her twin can hear everything she thinks. I will get used to that.

“Yes Elia you will get used to all of your powers not just your great size.” The original nodded as the duplicate answered back and the duplicate continued further: “But remember, you are in control Elia Martell. You have shown strength and dignity today with how you dealt with Lyanna and Robert. I know it is tough, but you cannot have the perception of a sickly little girl or as a powerless Princess anymore, you are now a Giantess and you need to let all of your fears from your past life go.”

 

Elia heard everything but as soon as her twin finished speaking her eyes opened and she had returned to the world outside of her own head, as she saw miniscule trees and small mountains all around her. That seemed to have gone awfully quick. Elia smiled as she had just noticed from how close the ground was to her that she must have shrunk down to around ten miles in height since she fell asleep. Thinking about that vile monster and his army of the dead no doubt did the trick. It was still dark, but Elia surmised that it was getting close to morning in Westeros. I cannot have been asleep for more than a few hours at most. Elia then thought about her sweet lovers safely inside the comfortable wet cave that was her pussy. Elia felt refreshed but accepted that her lovers would need their sleep and that if their sleep patterns continued like this then mayhaps some nights they did not even need to make love. Well it looks like I am finally becoming an adult. Elia laughed at the absurd thought. I have to be a leader, but I feel so young and reinvigorated since becoming a Giantess. Sex had been dutiful, boring and without passion whilst she was married to Rhaegar Targaryen and it felt incredible that Elia could explore all of her long repressed desires with her two gorgeous sweet lovers who were willing to indulge her every desire. Oh well even without sex, no doubt Oberyn and Ellaria would want to sleep in their new wonderful chamber that is pussy every night anyway; speaking of which it is time to wake them up.

Elia inserted a couple of fingers inside her magnificent crotch and with great accuracy she softly pulled out her two lovers who woke up as they were being lifted up softly in the air. Oberyn and Ellaria opened their eyes to the beautiful looming Giantess that was Elia Martell softly staring at them with a small smile on her lips. They both smiled at her and were stretching themselves awake. The Giantess looked apologetic and said: “I KNOW IT IS STILL EARLY BUT IT IS NOW MORNING IN WESTEROS.” Both Oberyn and Ellaria stared at each other and gave a small nod. Elia smiled and continued, “I AM ALREADY AT A REASONABLE HEIGHT. WE SHALL BE LEAVING IMMEDIATLEY.” But before Oberyn and Ellaria expressed any disappointment in that development, Elia called out with a massive smile on her lips: “OH VERY WELL.”

Elia put her hand closer and gave the both of them a big sloppy kiss. Elia smiled and with an incredible level of accuracy she put her titanic lips over Oberyn’s erect cock and began sucking it. Oberyn was in pure ecstasy and was amazed during his arousal at how Elia was able to suck him off with her phenomenally large tongue but it felt amazing and very quickly Oberyn came. Despite the microscopic amount of cum compared to her, Elia could taste Oberyn’s cum and she laughed at how relaxed Oberyn was from the impromptu fellatio. Ellaria was fingering herself to this scene and Elia stared at the little woman’s bouncing breasts and gorgeous face and Elia had a gigantic grin on her face at just how aroused Ellaria was. Their eyes interlocked and Elia laughed out: “LET ME HELP YOU THERE ELLARIA.” Elia moved her head down and with a similar unnerving accuracy to her beloved Oberyn, Elia licked Ellaria’s pussy. Thunderbolts rushed through Ellaria’s body as this gigantic goddesses tongue licked up and down, and Ellaria was panting in joy.

Ellaria quickly orgasmed and screamed with obvious pleasure, but Elia smiled and even laughed as it was the words: “Thank you my Goddess” that Ellaria screamed out as she came. Ellaria is so sweet.

Both Oberyn and Ellaria were completely spent and Elia admired both of her lover’s glorious bodies as they both lay on her hand. Elia could not stop staring at Oberyn’s strong chiselled chest or Ellaria’s gorgeous breasts with her perfectly contented face as she lied down in comfort on Elia’s titanic palm. Elia could have stared at her lovers all day, but she had a city to repair and a great wall to extend. “LET’S GO HOME.” Elia announced to her exhausted lovers.

 

Elia began her walk through the deep long ocean and was able to traverse through the great fog within a few moments. Elia smiled as the sun shone onto her face as she crossed the fog and walked closer and closer to Westeros. Within a few more moments Elia saw the inviting land and she instinctively walked south of it and followed the coast around until she saw the pleasant sight that was the great castle of Sunspear.

Elia’s face brightened even further as whilst she saw Sunspear looming large by the coast, Rhaenys was already on the battlements of the castle eagerly awaiting her mother to return with a huge smile on her face. Rhaenys was wearing sweet looking sleeping clothes adorned with the Sun and the Spear of House Martell. She may be a Dragon, but the blood of Nymeria proudly flows through her veins. Elia subtly put the naked Oberyn and Ellaria by the gates of Sunspear, subtle enough so Rhaenys did not notice their nakedness, and luckily the gate was already prepared for their arrival and the both of them slinked inside quickly, but not before both Oberyn and Ellaria flashed the Giantess a lustful smile. Elia smiled at her lovers and as they entered the castle, Elia then looked at Rhaenys’ innocent face and felt greatly inspired for the day ahead, and she called out when she was right by her old home and she knelt her all-encompassing face right next to her daughter: “GOOD MORNING RHAENYS.”

Rhaenys smiled at the great moon like face right next to her and she called out: “Good morning Mamma. Have we got a busy day today?”

Elia smiled and replied as softly as she could: “YES MY DEAR, WE HAVE A LOT TO DO TODAY.” Elia gave her daughter a quick kiss and as Rhaenys laughed uproariously from it, she then reciprocated in kind and the little girl kissed Elia’s own humongous lips. Elia smiled at the touch and both mother and daughter looked straight into each other’s eyes in perfect comfort. Elia felt so warm and peaceful as she just watched Rhaenys looking up at her. Rhaenys’ blissful smile was heaven for Elia’s eyes. Elia did not wish to end the serenity but Elia wanted to let Rhaenys know what she means to her and Elia said with a massive smile on her lips to her precocious daughter: “AND I COULD NOT DO ANY OF IT WITHOUT YOU RHAENYS. YOU ARE MY STRENGTH AS WELL AS MY TREASURE. YOU INSPIRE ME TO DO GREAT THINGS AND I LOVE YOU SO MUCH.”

Rhaenys peacefully smiled and as Elia moved in closer, Rhaenys hugged Elia’s colossal bottom lip. Elia felt warm inside at her daughters touch. This is why I am here, love is all I need.

New Priorities by SuperD

All things considered, with her great size and with the newfound peace descending on the land, Princess Elia Martell felt as warm as the sun itself right now. Everything felt perfect on this gorgeous day for the Giantess as she marvelled at both her beautiful young daughter who was still hugging her otherworldly huge bottom lip and also the peaceful serenity of the land around her. It was still fairly early in the morning and though she had plenty of work to do in the capital, Princess Elia was in the mood for some mother daughter bonding time with her precious Rhaenys. A bit of fun between us two girls would feel great right now. A giant smirk littered itself on Elia’s own gigantic gorgeous face and Elia carefully moved her face until it loomed completely over her miniscule daughter and Elia asked her daughter: “RHAENYS, DARLING. DO YOU FANCY A RIDE ON YOUR LOVELY MOTHER’S MASSIVE HAND BEFORE WE START OUR DAY?”

Rhaenys was smiling and nodded her head up and down impatiently and she called out: “Yes, yes of course Mamma!”

“YOUR WISH IS MY COMMAND SWEETLING.” Elia laughed and she then put her massive palm down over the battlements of Sunspear, and Rhaenys quickly ran towards it and got on her Mother’s ginormous finger. Elia softly rose herself to her full height and saw the full beauty of the day ahead.

Elia had noticed, as she stood up properly, the full unadulterated joy that was on Rhaenys’ face as she rose further and further into the heavens. As Elia reached her full grand size of ten miles tall the Giantess softly laughed as Rhaenys’ face as it was a picture of pure awe as she stared in wonder at the surroundings of clear blue skies and bold sparkling seas. They were overlooking the Narrow Sea and Elia smiled as she could see beyond the Sea itself and she noticed the western parts of Essos. Elia wondered how she was viewed by those that lived on the other side of the Narrow Sea. They must see a gorgeous woman proudly bearing her beauty for the entire world to see…Literally. No doubt many that live outside of Westeros are afraid right now, but I hope they can see the good I am doing also. Elia knew it was important that she would be well received not only in Westeros but in Essos as well. Trade was vital for the health of the Seven Kingdoms and very soon Kings Landing’s harbour would be back open for business. Keeping the peace with the east is a must. However Elia knew that dealing with trade was not going to happen today so Elia turned back to her daughter and suddenly she stopped thinking about trade and alliances, all she wanted to do was to have fun with her little girl. Elia looked around and though it was a beautiful sunny day, there were a few clouds sporadically floating around the sky. Elia could see Rhaenys’ eyes staring at the few clouds. Elia softly smiled as she remembered Rhaenys playing with the clouds before Elia walked home to Dorne. I want to see that again. “DO YOU WANT TO PLAY WITH THE CLOUDS RHAENYS?”

Rhaenys nodded with great enthusiasm, and so Elia walked a bit closer inland and held out her arm so it was so very close to a nearby cloud. It was a small wisp of a cloud but Rhaenys still shrieked with joy as she put her hand through it. Rhaenys laughed and called out: “Your turn Mamma!”

Elia looked down and she softly smiled at the indulgent smile on her daughter’s face and thus Elia took a finger from her spare hand and softly put her finger through the cloud. Rhaenys laughed at her Mother’s strength as her finger completely annihilated the passing cloud.

Elia began softly walking through the Eastern coastline of Westeros and had a quiet conversation with her daughter. Elia smiled and listened with a carefree smile as Rhaenys talked about the games that Arianne had played with her in Arianne’s quarters before she went to bed last night, “I really did not want to stop playing, but Aunty Mellario told us it was nighty night...We all said our good nights but… I did not want to leave the room and be on my own.”

Rhaenys smiled faded as she looked down on the ground. She still thinks about it. Elia’s rage momentarily flashed inside as she remembered seeing her daughter getting dragged to her would-be death before she was able to save her. Of course she still thinks about it. Elia looked down at her beautiful daughter and began softly stroking her hair with her enormous finger; Rhaenys smile retuned as she looked up at her protective mother contently and continued her conversation: “So I asked if I can sleep with Arianne. Aunty Mellario said that was fine, provided we slept. When Aunty Mellario left the room Arianne and I spoke for a while until Arianne dozed off.”

Rhaenys pulled a face at the thought that Arianne fell asleep as she was talking to her which made Elia chuckle but then the Giantess thought about it and she asked her daughter: “DID YOU GET MUCH SLEEP LAST NIGHT DEAR?”

Rhaenys looked up and gave a brief flicker of a smile: “Yes Mamma, I slept well.”

Good. Elia did not wish to imagine Rhaenys having night terrors of the past. Elia began to grow angry as she began thinking about the shadows of that ugly vile pig faced Lannister thug dragging Rhaenys out of beautiful noble Rhaegar Targaryen’s bed. Bet you never saw that coming did you Rhaegar? I bet you never saw Roberts’ Warhammer crushing your insides coming either. Elia grimaced as she knew that one day Rhaenys will know all about her fathers’ violent death. The night terrors will come from Rhaegar’s death one day as well as her own horrors, and when they the nightmares do come everyone will be there for her and Rhaenys will know how much her family loves her.

Elia looked down and said with her serious motherly tone: “RHAENYS, YOU HAVE BEEN VERY BRAVE.” Rhaenys gave the same look as that sickly little girl gave to Oberyn in her dream and began looking back down at her mother’s massive palm. Elia looked down with a serious face and continued: “YES YOU HAVE BEEN VERY BRAVE RHAENYS. DO NOT EVER FORGET THAT I LOVE YOU AND I AM ALWAYS HERE FOR YOU, OKAY?”

Rhaenys’ smile was small, but it was a smile nonetheless and Rhaenys whispered quietly, “Okay Mamma.”

Elia looked down at Rhaenys and as she continued stroking her soft hair, Elia thought about that other land where she spent her nights. I wonder if I should take Rhaenys there with me. Elia thought about the beautiful pristine countryside with the seemingly untouched mountains, forests and lakes. It would be nice for Rhaenys to see a land how nature intended it, it makes a nice change of pace to the bustle of the capital. But then as Elia thought about that great vast uncivilised land she remembered there was nowhere appropriate for a three year old girl to stay in such a wild place. There is nowhere for her to sleep and I do not wish to ever harm her. Mayhaps I could commission a manse or something like it to be built in that country if Rhaenys ever wanted to spend the night with me there. Elia still worried if she tossed and turned in her sleep, especially with her dreams about that vile creature who fashioned itself, “The Night’s King.” I cannot risk it just yet. But once I am in control of whatever it is that happens in my head, I’ll show that land to her.

 

Elia walked along the eastern coast of Westeros in a slow calm manner always making sure that Rhaenys was both on her hand safely, as well as making sure that Rhaenys was enjoying the ride. Elia smiled warmly at just how immersed Rhaenys was as she just watched the world at a great height as she periodically laughed looking down far down onto the ground, no doubt spying some great castle that looked little more than a dot at the great height she was standing from. Elia smiled as with her advanced vision Elia could see far down onto the ground and saw that farmers and petty lords alike staring up into the heavens and having a great long look at her massive breasts and her monolithic pussy. Elia felt great pride in how beautiful she was and how well her body held up after giving birth to two children, but with her darling daughter Rhaenys around her Elia did not feel the need to flaunt her body so she merely ignored everyone down below her. That included Lord Robert Baratheon at Storm’s End, which was barely a stone’s throw away at her vast height. Thinking about the great rebel made Elia think about her long term issues she needed to sort out quickly. No doubt I would need to sort out the betrothal between Lord Robert and Princess Lyanna eventually, but that depends on what Lyanna wants. Lyanna is scarce more than a child, but having a man to warm her bed on the long nights to come would make sense. But would Lyanna want Robert treating her soon to be born child with scorn. Elia was not going to relish playing peacemaker when Lyanna and Robert inevitably reunite, but Elia was not in the mood to deal with Princess Lyanna or Lord Robert just yet, and thus she gave one look at Storms End and walked back southwards.

 

As Elia walked back towards her childhood home of Sunspear, Elia suddenly felt a sharp deep pang from her deep powerful heart. The pain was deep. Elia was able to compose herself and instinctively she kept her hand exceptionally still and she felt relieved as Rhaenys was still standing comfortably on her titanic hand. Elia took a deep breath but as she did she heard a single word repeat itself in her head. Mysha. Mysha. Mysha. Elia heard many voices cry out in terror all screaming the words, young and old, men and women, but they were all crying in unison. Elia felt a mass of great suffering and in a panic Elia looked out over across to the sea and lo and behold the Giantess spied a capsized ship near the other side of the Narrow Sea.

Elia saw that the ship was a great Galley, filled with a great number of people. Elia could sense that they were trapped, but not by the drowning ship or even by the great fierce waters of the ocean. Chains are binding them up. They are slaves. They are seen merely as cargo to be bought and sold on a whim. Elia knew that the people on that ship were primarily slaves chained up and she saw that the ship was already sinking and those unlucky enough to be chained up going down with the ship. Without a word Elia took a few deliberate but quick steps into the sea and quickly reached the battered ship. Rhaenys could clearly understand what was going on and she gave her mother an approving nod and softly said: “You saved me; you can do it for those people too, Mamma.”

I love her so much. Elia gave her daughter a massive smile and said: “OF COURSE I WILL, YOU ARE MY HEART RHAENYS.”

The Giantess knelt down and scooped up the ship with her free hand, mindful of the fact that her daughter was on her other hand. Elia could sense exactly how many people were on that boat and as she sensed she did not grab every one of them, she carefully put the ship on her enormous palm near Rhaenys but not near enough to harm her and with her spare hand she efficiently scooped up the remaining stragglers, her hands so big that she was able to grab everyone as the slave ship began to sink under the water.

Elia could see hundreds of tiny people of all different shapes and colours on her hand; with the few others she saved on her second attempt on her other hand. Some of Elia’s passengers were as pale as snow, with some others as dark as charcoal and the rest of them seemingly every colour in-between. They come from all over the world. Elia had never seen so many different groups of people all together in her life. They all look different but they are people at the end of the day. Elia suddenly cringed as she remembered Aerys’ constant cruel jibes at both her and her children as they were darker skinned than the rest of the Westerosi people, never mind the white haired descendants of the Valyrian Targaryen’s. She smells Dornish. Those were first words Aerys said when he was presented to his first Grandchild. And you smelt like old dried piss you vile prick. Elia also remembered the various women around the court making snide comments about her being Dornish, particularly on her wedding day as they sneered at her accent and made mock of her darker skin, and she had even overheard a Tyrell making a comment that the Dornish were a mongrel breed who clearly did not have pure enough blood to marry a Targaryen. Elia grimaced at that, but as she stared at her passengers no such bigotry was present in her thoughts towards them. These people will get no such nonsense from me. Everyone now was all the same to the Giantess; they were all tiny people that needed protection from the horrors that were to come and they all deserved to live rich full lives of happiness and love.

 

Elia began taking the few small steps back to the shoreline of Westeros. Elia could tell from her incredibly heightened senses that she had saved everyone that was on that ship. Nobody had drowned. A small smile formed on Elia’s mighty lips, but an even bigger one enveloped as she noticed Rhaenys walking towards a chained girl around her age soaking wet that was crying and shaking very hard. Elia she saw Rhaenys give the little girl a big hug and stroked her hair helping the little girl to calm down. Tears were rolling freely from Elia’s humongous eyes as she saw Rhaenys calm the little girl down and holding her shoulders gently as the chained girl had stopped crying. Elia’s breathing became jagged as she got choked up from the beautiful sight in front of her. Rhaenys’ smile was so sweet, so innocent, and so pure. Elia had never felt as proud of her daughter as she was right now. I hope I can have a hundredth part of Rhaenys’ courage and dignity.

Elia knew these people needed to be cut from their bonds and she swiftly returned back to Sunspear. Elia’s tears of pride had dried by the time she returned to Sunspear. The castle was fully awaked and she could see Prince Doran and Lady Mellario on the battlements awaiting Elia’s return from her brief sojourn, and Elia could also see the refugees from the Hellholt looking at the Giantess with a quiet pride. They were never in chains, but they know what it is like to be saved by a Giantess in their hour of need. Elia had knelt and put her hand by the castle walls and she had gently placed the damaged ship and all of its inhabitants onto the ground. There were three hundred slaves, all chained into pairs and wearing horribly tattered clothes and she saw twenty slave masters and sailors. Elia looked at Prince Doran and announced swiftly: “I WANT EVERYONE’S CHAINS UNCUT IMMEDIATLEY.”

At that point most of the slaves looked up at their saviour and began chanting: “Mysha.” “Mysha.” “Mysha.” Mysha. Elia suddenly remembered her dream on her first night as a powerful Giantess, and she remembered seeing an entire country of slaves liberated chanting that name at her. Is this to be my destiny? Am I to be a great liberator? Elia had never had any dealings with slavery of any kind in her entire life. To Elia slavery felt like a horrible but far away problem half a world away. The world is not such a big place anymore at this wonderful height. Half a world away is a brief stroll for me. But slavery is real, it is cruel and I can no longer claim ignorance as an excuse.

Elia was enraged as she had now saved a group of people, all from different parts of the world, who had almost drown senselessly just because they were bound together and to be sold at a market like livestock. I do not need to see this ever again in my life. The world has changed, and if the Nights King is real then the world will change even more soon enough. I have a duty to stop this scourge.

Despite this, Elia calmed herself down as she had noticed that Rhaenys was still comforting that same little girl and even giving soft words to a chained up woman beside her. Elia looked down at Rhaenys and gave a massive smile as Rhaenys had noticed her mother staring down towards her: “SEVEN BLESS YOU RHAENYS. I AM SO PROUD OF YOU.”

Rhaenys smiled sheepishly and Elia saw in the corner of her eye a group of Doran’s household guard appear to begin freeing the enslaved captives, cutting their chains with strong crushes with great hammers. Elia looked at her daughter and gently picked her back up and she also picked up that little girl Rhaenys was comforting, and she had put them on the battlements next to Mellario and though there were many things Elia wished to say all she could do was to tell Rhaenys as simply as she could: “YOU ARE EVERYTHING I WISH TO BE RHAENYS.”

Rhaenys gave a curtsy, and blushed as she shyly smiled as Mellario came to her and held her hand firmly. However very quickly Rhaenys bent down to her knees and continued comforting that same little girl. All the little girl could do was to simply look in awe at the Giantess who had picked up all the slaves with absolute ease, not quite believing the fantastical Giantess that stood in front of her was really there. I cannot blame her; even small children knew that Giants do not truly exist, until now. Elia smiled at both of the children, and saw the little girl smile as her bonds were cut, Elia saw the little girl hug Rhaenys as her arms became free and Rhaenys returned the hug. Elia smiled proudly at the lovely scene. They will sing songs of this day, in the west and the east. Elia averted her gaze from the castle to the ground below her and asked: “DOES ANY OF YOU FINE FOLK SPEAK THE COMMON TONGUE?”

“I do!” Shouted a very young girl on the ground, Elia looked down and saw a chained girl, lightly tanned in complexion. She could have been nine at the very most but most likely was younger.

Elia looked at the little girl with great empathy and said with a kindly smile: “WHAT IS YOUR NAME, SWEET CHILD?”

The child looked straight at her and said, “My name is Mariah, your magnificence.”

Magnificence? I like that. Elia smiled at the lovely title that she had been given and said with soft formality to the charming little girl: “MARIAH, EVERY SINGLE ENSLAVED PERSON ON THIS BOAT IS NOW FREE AND UNDER MY PROTECTION FOREVER. YOU WILL NEVER BE CHAINED AGAIN IN YOUR LIFE.”

The little girl began to cry and she sank her head to the ground and began to speak extremely fast: “Thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you your magnificence.”

Elia rubbed her enormous finger over Mariah’s hair which calmed the little girl down and the Giantess spoke again: “I AM ALWAYS PROUD TO SERVE. OUT OF INTEREST MARIAH, YOU SPEAK MY LANGUAGE, HOW MANY TONGUES DO YOU SPEAK?”

The little girl smiled and said with a childish laugh: “Twenty eight, your magnificence.”

Twenty eight? Seven Hells! Elia was gobsmacked at the little girl’s boast, but could tell from her sweet face that she was telling the truth. A guard had come and smashed the chain that held the girl. Mariah was free and she began getting herself up but found great difficulty in that. Being chained on a rotten ship like a young lamb would do that to the muscles. Luckily a guard came and helped Mariah up. Elia looked at the girl as she got herself in a comfortable position and said, “MARIAH, COULD YOU DO ME THE HONOUR TO TELL THE REST OF THESE PEOPLE THAT THEY ARE SAFE AND WILL NEVER BE CHAINED AGAIN?” The little girl smiled and after she bowed appreciatively she began her quest, running towards the nearest freed slave as the guards began unchaining the slaves in a quick unceremonious manner.

Elia smiled and then turned her attention to the slavers. She looked over at the crew that was transporting the people and said in an official voice: “YOU ARE UNDER MY PROTECTION AS WELL. SLAVERY IS OUTLAWED IN WESTEROS, BUT I AM WILLING TO LET YOU ALL RETURN BACK TO YOUR HOMES SAFELY.”

The crew murmured, some were petrified, others were whispering curses. One was bold enough to inform the Giantess in a broken accent: “No offence, your greatness. We are thankful you saved us now. But when we get back for failing to get our cargo to our employer our throats will be cut.”

Elia looked straight at this man: “PEOPLE ARE NOT CARGO. I WILL MAKE SURE THAT NO HARM SHALL COME TO ANY OF YOU FROM YOUR EMPLOYERS.”

A sudden thought crossed Elia’s mind. I can end this. It was bold, it was impulsive, but Elia did not care. She quickly got up and walked back towards the Narrow Sea. She entered it and she walked very gingerly and very soon she arrived at Lys, one of the Free Cities that was notorious for condoning slavery and as she saw the stunned fishermen and various other people by its coast and she announced: “I KNOW AT LEAST A FEW OF YOU DOWN BELOW CAN UNDERSTAND MY TONGUE BUT I SERIOUSLY DOUBT YOU NEED ANY TRANSLATORS FOR WHAT I AM ABOUT TO SAY. I WILL NOT ACCEPT OR CONDONE SLAVERY. IT IS WRONG AND THE VILE PRACTICE MUST END. I SHALL VISIT ALL OF THE SLAVE CAPITALS OF THIS WORLD AND DEMAND AN END TO SLAVERY. I KNOW IT WILL BE A DIFFICULT JOB AND I HAVE PLENTY OF DIFFICULT JOBS STILL TO DO IN WESTEROS, THEREFORE I SHALL GIVE YOU ALL NINETY DAYS TO PREPARE FOR THE END OF SLAVERY. IN NINETY DAYS TIME SLAVERY MUST BE ABOLISHED AND ALTERNATIVE SYSTEMS BE IN PLACE.”

Everyone on the ground looked stunned and stared up at the gigantic Elia and was amazed as this nude colossus gave them such a demand, and all enslaved people of that city-state stared up at the Giantess in awe and in love that such an incredible and very beautiful being would care for them enough to demand their freedom. They too shouted and chanted: “Mysha!” “Mysha!” “Mysha!”

The Giantess looked at the surrounding country one last time and said with a great regal manner: “AND TO ALL THE SLAVE MASTERS, DO NOT TRY ANYTHING FOOLISH, AND DO NO HARM TO ANY SLAVE. I WILL BE BACK VERY SOON, AND I SHALL KNOW IF YOU DISOBEYED ME.” Elia nodded her head and turned straight back for Westeros.

 

Elia swiftly returned to Sunspear and saw everyone in the great castle staring back at her with awe and respect. Elia noticed Oberyn and Ellaria in their new-found sleeping clothes and they began to cheer her and within moments everyone, bar the slavers, began to cheer wildly for Elia. Elia smiled and began to blush and stood up proudly as her friends and loved ones give her a round of applause.

As the applause began to calm down, she knelt down towards the castle and she loomed over everything in the castle as she saw Rhaenys smile and cheer as loudly as anyone. Elia pulled her humongous lips together and softly kissed her daughter. The kiss briefly engulfed Rhaenys; afterwards both Rhaenys and Elia stared at one another, both perfectly at peace looking at the other and Elia simply said, “I LOVE YOU RHAENYS.”

Rhaenys replied back, “I love you too Mamma.”

Elia began thinking about the duties she needed to do today, King’s Landing’s repairs would take a fair amount of time and she did not want to cause any further distress to the poor people on the ground beside her. “RHAENYS DEAR, I AM GOING TO CONTINUE TO REPAIR KING’S LANDING. COULD YOU DO A SPECIAL DUTY BEFITTING A BRAVE YOUNG PRINCESS AND LOOK AFTER THESE FREED PEOPLE WHILST I AM WORKING IN THE CAPITAL?”

Rhaenys smiled and shouted, “Of course Mother.”

Elia kissed her daughter again and as she got up at her full height, she waved and said: “I WILL NOT BE TERRIBLY LONG.”

Rhaenys and the others cheered, and as Elia turned northwards she distinctively heard the former slaves chanting, “Mysha, Mysha, Mysha.” Elia smiled and resolved to sort out everything she needed too. By the time I am an old crone, injustice will become a thing of the past.

 

The great Giantess walked through the Kingdom’s with incredible ease and everyone on the ground was in awe at seeing the mountainous nude Giantess walking with clear purpose and drive and many men openly ogled at the Giantesses heavenly breasts. Elia very quickly reached the Westerlands’s. Out of courtesy Elia allowed Ser Jaime to spend time with his family, but with five vacancies in the Kingsguard, and with Ser Barristan Selmy still injured, Ser Jaime would be needed to fulfil his duties to his King by the time the Red Keep was restored. Elia walked by each castle, the thoughts of the past washed over her. Every single one of these lords tried to have me and mine killed. I will not mistreat them, but that does not mean I will love them. With icy courtesy Elia picked up the materials stockpiled outside of the various castle’s walls. No lordling was foolish enough to challenge Elia’s patience and every castle had a reasonable level of materials outside their walls, all guarded by stout knights and loyal guards to stop any pilfering.

Elia toured through the various castles and by the time she had reached Casterly Rock her hands were full. The famous home of the Lannister’s was ready as all three of Tywin Lannister’s children were on the castle walls. Lady Cersei bore a pout that favoured her cheekbones, Ser Jaime was wearing his white cloak but was wearing a golden sword and the little lord Tyrion Lannister was looking down on the ground, but some words of encouragement from Ser Jaime gave the lad courage to look up at the Giantess. Elia looked across at them and as she safely deposited their bounty on her hands she announced in a softer voice than she anticipated: “YOU HAVE DONE WELL. THIS WILL DO A LOT OF GOOD FOR THE PEOPLE OF KING’S LANDING.” Cersei merely rolled her eyes in annoyance. All Cersei cares about is herself. Elia ignored Cersei and looked at Ser Jaime and continued: “YOU MUST KNOW WHAT HAS HAPPENED TO SER ARTHUR, SER OSWELL AND SER GEROLD.” Ser Jaime merely nodded, words failed to escape his throat. “YOU AND SER BARRISTAN ARE THE LAST TWO LEFT OF YOUR ORDER. SER BARRISTAN SELMY SHALL BE THE LORD COMMANDER OF THE KINGSGUARD. YOUR KING WILL BE SAFE IN SUNSPEAR UNTIL THE RED KEEP IS REPAIRED. UNTIL SUCH TIME I SHALL ALLOW YOU TO STAY WITH YOUR FAMILY, BUT WHEN EVERYTHING IS COMPLETED, I FULLY EXPECT YOU TO FULFIL YOUR DUTIES TO YOUR KING.”

Ser Jaime nodded and whispered, “I swear Princess.” Elia accepted this oath and without ceremony she walked towards the capital with her newly acquired materials.

 

It was still morning when Elia arrived at King’s Landing and the Giantess smiled as her people cheered her arrival, particularly as they noticed the massive pile of materials that would be used to rebuild their city and their lives. Elia smiled but got focused on the tasks in front of her and for the next few hours the humongous Princess worked diligently in continuing her repairs. After sometime Elia began in the harbour and with a great effort by the start of the afternoon she was able to help repair the burnt out husk that was the harbour. Many labourers helped Elia with the finer details that a ten mile tall Giantess could not do, but the tasks that would take a city months to complete, took the mighty Princess Elia Martell mere hours in comparison.

Elia felt satisfied at how much better the harbour had looked already. Though she wanted to keep working until sunset, Elia wanted to catch up with her family and see how her guests were doing. Before Elia could stand up, the eunuch Varys appeared from the shadows by a bridge. Elia was impressed at the presence the spymaster had, even to her astronomical frame. Varys’ face was much softer than his secretive demeanour should suggest and he bent one knee to the ground and said with uncomfortable extravagance: “Bless you, Princess Elia. In all the years I have lived I have never seen such compassion from such a powerful person and not just for your own people too.”

Elia looked at the bald eunuch with instant distrust. What game is he trying to play? Elia impatiently replied: “WHAT IS YOUR POINT LORD VARYS?”

Varys smiled and a shrill giggle escaped his lips. “Ending slavery is brave and incredibly honourable, I was born a slave and I do know first-hand the horrors that being born into bondage does.”

Elia’s face did soften at listening to this fact. Elia was born a Princess and lived a sheltered life whilst being protected by her family’s outrageous wealth; she knew that nearly everyone else in the world was not as lucky as her and that many of them were not even seen as people, but as chattel. If there is one thing that this man is sincere about, it is ending slavery surely.

Elia knew that Varys could see that Elia looked more sympathetic to what he had to say so Varys softly continued: “I would very much like to help you, the system that enables slavery needs radical reform and frankly if I may say so Princess, that only an incredible being such as yourself can stop the deplorable trade, but I would have my uses.”

Elia squinted at the strange man in front of her, she knew Varys was baiting her like a fisherman would his prey, but she chose to follow Varys’ bait regardless and asked merely: “HOW?”

Varys smiled and elaborated further: “I have friends in the East, and my friends have many other friends. I have seen you deal with Robert Baratheon and Lyanna Targaryen, and you are genuinely interested in peace. I shall help you achieve this extraordinary vision in the peaceful manner that you so clearly desire.”

Elia looked at the eunuch; many people were openly in awe at this man’s powers of persuasion and knowledge, and Elia was no exception. The Giantess did not want to cause any misery to her own people. Enough had suffered for my husband, even to end slavery I cannot ask thousands more to spill their life blood for any cause of mine, especially if it is half a world away. If the great Slave Empires dared to defy her Elia knew that blood would be shed. Innocents as well as the enslaved would be the casualties, as it had in war for time immemorial. Or would it even need to be that way? Elia did not want to ever become a monster; she would have to think of another way of dealing with potential problems. Elia’s senses had grown to incredible proportions in a matter of days, what they would be like in ninety further days who could truly say? Elia quickly had a plan and she nodded respectably at Varys and said: “I SHALL ACCEPT YOUR HELP, ANY ARRANGEMENTS YOU NEED TO DO TO END SLAVERY I ACCEPT. BUT TELL YOUR FRIENDS THIS. I AM NOT A DRAGON. I SHALL NOT DESTROY WHOLE CITIES INDISCRIMINANTLY. I WOULD INSTEAD GO UP TO EACH SLAVE MASTER WHO DARES TO DEFY ME AND I SHALL DESTROY THEM INDIVIDUALLY UNTIL THE OTHER SLAVERS TAKE THE HINT. I WILL NOT SHED THE BLOOD OF THE INNOCENT, BUT I SHALL GLADLY DESTROY THE WICKED AND THE EVIL TO END INJUSTICE.”

Varys looked at the passionate Giantess solemnly and nodded a farewell and Princess Elia Martell felt satisfied that her plans would come to fruition. Elia looked over the landscape and saw the swarms of people in the capital, “I SHALL NOT BE TERRIBLY LONG MY GOOD SUBJECTS. I SHALL BE BACK WITHIN THE HOUR.” Elia took a gigantic stride out of the city and walked down south back to Dorne.

 

The walk back down to her beloved homeland was mercifully brief for the Giantess Elia Martell; she looked at the beautiful land and saw in the distance the lovely castle Sunspear with her even lovelier family inside. By the time Elia had arrived back at the castle, every single freed slave was safely inside the castle walls, but Elia could hear them talking in a myriad of tongues, the languages were numerous but the primary languages amongst the slaves was High Valyrian which Elia could make out maybe one word in five. It has been a long time ago since I was taught High Valyrian, and there has never been any need to use it before today. As the drawbridge opened some of the slaves rushed out, they were all washed and dressed and looked like they were no longer at death’s door. Elia smiled as she saw Rhaenys holding the same little girl’s hand. Elia also saw Oberyn and Ellaria playing with a gaggle of children who were following them at their heels. Oberyn spoke fluent High Valyrian and was clearly holding conversation with the children. Oberyn smiled, looked up and waved, even though Elia did not know too much Valyrian she could tell Oberyn was saying, “That Giant is my sister, amazing isn’t it?”

Elia blushed with pride as she surveyed the scenes around her. Elia knelt down and spied around the castle walls and saw the little girl Mariah conversing with Doran. They spoke amicably, but it was not a way an adult would talk to a little girl. Mariah despite being on a slave-ship, she appeared confident and highly articulate. Prince Doran politely excused himself, moved out of the way and began a conversation with a large man with skin so dark Elia was stunned speechless as she had never seen anything like it before until she realised what the skin actually was. That man has been burnt, horribly. Elia surmised that this fellow was a priest for the Fire God who was worshipped throughout the East. Elia looked at the man uneasily, especially as her ring glowed softly as she saw the man. He knows things. He is touched with the great magic.

As Elia was staring at this burnt out man he noticed her, and their eyes connected and this burnt man did not look away and asked: “A pleasure to make your acquaintance. May I have a few words?”

Elia was nervous at speaking to this man, but refused to show any weakness or prejudice so she merely called out: “OF COURSE.”

The burnt man moved closer and said: “We are all so happy and thankful for what you have done for us, your magnificence.” Elia smiled nervously at the compliment but the man continued, “We are also thankful that you will end slavery, but after then what will you do?”

Elia looked confused and blurted out: “WHAT DO YOU MEAN?”

The man looked at the Giantess with good natured patience, like a tutor with a pupil who is struggling with a concept. He smiled and said, “Once you end slavery. What happens to the Masters?”

Elia had not thought that far ahead, the powerful man looked on patiently as Elia said, “WELL, THOSE WHO REPENT AND ALLOW THEIR SLAVES FREEDOM WILL BE ALLOWED TO LIVE. THOSE WHO DO NOT ALLOW THEIR SLAVES THEIR FREEDOM WILL NOT.”

The burnt man looked slightly annoyed, “The slaves will still be enslaved. The Masters will just call it something else. You know this.”

Elia looked at the great burnt out figure and felt a strange presence from just his dark black eyes. Elia looked at the man and softly asked: “WHAT WOULD YOU HAVE ME DO?”

The man softly smiled and said in a voice that was barely a whisper, “Be who you were born to be. You are great, you are powerful. You can change everything.” The great burnt man paused; Elia looked surprised but the burnt man merely smirked as he was looking up at the Giantess and with a great boom he merely called out: “It is the will of the Lord of Light that you protect all of this world’s children from the great Other’s clutches.”

Elia was stunned silent; everyone had noticed the Giantess’ face drop into a confused sadness. Rhaenys ran up to her mother, with this small mute child seemingly tied to Rhaenys’ hand following along, and Elia’s precious daughter hugged her mother’s bottom lip and give her a small kiss, “It is okay mother, and everything is going to be fine.”

Elia smiled at her daughter’s reassurances but the great burnt out man looked on and stared at the Giantess, calling out: “You know what needs to be done.”

Prince Oberyn with some haste went up to the burnt man and shouted at him, “How dare you presume to tell my sister anything! My sister is the one who saved you today; my sister is the one in control of the situation, not some fire god. Leave your faith out of this.”

The burnt man was clearly humouring Oberyn as he gave a mocking smile which only infuriated Oberyn further. Ellaria caught up with them and was pleading for her lover to calm him down: “Oberyn don’t allow this man to provoke you. There is no need.” Ellaria moved her gaze from Oberyn to the burnt man and she calmly said: “I know of your faith and I know what you would do to those that have wronged you. It is evident for all to see that you have done it to yourself to prove your own faith. If King Aerys were still alive mayhaps your words would have fallen onto sympathetic ears. However, Elia is a kind sweet woman who values love and peace above all else. Elia had saved me and my family from the flames. Elia absorbs flames and does not use it to burn others. Elia will never tolerate any cruelty and she would never harm anyone to satisfy any disturbing tastes particularly claiming it is to serve a God and not a man’s own selfish desire for vengeance.”

Elia smiled proudly at Ellaria’s bold words. Ellaria has not got a cruel bone in her body and cannot even be cowed by the likes of him. Meanwhile the burnt man’s condescending smile curdled and he frowned as he angrily walked up over to Ellaria, as he did he towered over Ellaria who did not falter to the gaze and the man said with barely repressed anger: “I suggest you know your place and not comment on things that you clearly do not understand woman.”

Oberyn was about to square up with the burnt man but before things got out of control the Giantess boomed out: “ENOUGH! I HAVE GIVEN THE MASTERS MY WORD AND I SHALL GIVE THEM TIME TO END SLAVERY PEACEFULLY. I WILL GIVE THEM ALL THE BENEFIT OF ASSUMING THEY WILL HEED MY CALL. WHAT HAPPENS AFTERWARDS IS A BRIDGE THAT I SHALL CROSS THEN.” The burnt man looked on with a murmur’s show of passiveness but his eyes betrayed him. The eyes were so dark that Elia felt like she was being sucked into them. Elia faltered slightly but she quickly regained her composure and continued: “YOU ARE RIGHT, I NEED TO PROTECT EVERYONE AND THAT IS WHAT I AM DOING. BUT IT WILL BE ON MY OWN TERMS.” Elia looked over at her court at Sunspear. The former slaves largely looked on at the Giantess with deference, and saw her family giving soft looks of encouragement with Rhaenys giving a kindly smile.

Elia looked across the Narrow Sea and spied Dragonstone close by. She remembered the visions she saw, and remembered seeing a hard cold man thinking about the future. I glimpsed Aegon the Conqueror, I am sure it was him. Elia wanted to see if the past could give her a clue on how to proceed with the present and the future. With a look of determination she looked down towards everyone and announced: “I HAVE ERRANDS I NEED TO DO. WE SHALL CONTINUE THIS MATTER LATER.”

Elia looked at her daughter and she gave her a quick tender kiss, and Elia smiled at seeing Rhaenys reactions as the little girl holding Rhaenys’ hand. Elia stood back up at her great height and gave a soft wave and walked out to the coast to Dragonstone.

Elia felt determined and wanted to see if she could control the visions she saw when she arrived at Dragonstone the day before. It was a very short walk and within moments she was standing right next to the haunted grim castle staring out to the sea like a threat of evil. Elia felt the spirit of the ring flow strongly through her veins and a great variety of colours glowed greatly and a bombardment of images rushed through her head.

Dragons. Fire. Burning soldiers. Elia Martell saw men with banners of long extinct houses, fighting a lost cause as Dragons flew in the air and burnt them all down to the ground. The sound of agonising screaming shook Elia to the bone, she tried to push those horrible thoughts away but they intensified. The smell of burnt skin turned Elia’s stomach and Elia wanted no part of this horror. Let this end.

Elia was close to walking away until she heard voices. We must go back East. The so called ‘Free Cities’ are an insult to your family, you are the Last Dragon and your people need you.

Elia could make out a man who looked remarkably like Robert Baratheon talking to a handsome but cold looking man with pure silvery hair on a giant table made to resemble Westeros. From a distance Elia thought it was somehow Robert Baratheon conversing with Rhaegar Targaryen but Elia knew that Robert would never call Rhaegar the “Last Dragon.” Except if….Elia could not think like that. She had a Kingdom to run in her young babe Aegon’s name and Elia did not wish to think further about the Sack of Kings Landing. This was long before Robert, Rhaegar or even I existed. This was long before the time of my Grandmothers’ Grandmother; the time when the Seven Kingdoms were truly Seven Kingdoms. This is Aegon the Conqueror and Orys Baratheon. The seed is strong indeed.

The Targaryen looked at his friend with a scowl and barked out: My people are dead; they have been dead long before I was born, long before my Father was born in fact. The Freehold is gone and I have no interest in playing a mummer’s farce and pretending the Freehold actually lives.

Elia watched as Orys asked: What shall we do then? We have all the Dragons still in this world, are we really expected to live on this blighted rock forever?

Aegon smirked and looked back at the great blustering man that stood before him. Don’t you see Orys, the East is dead but we have the great wealthy Westeros a stone’s throw away. I shall not be a pretender following the ghosts back to Valyria. Why just have a look at this table. Do you see Seven Kingdoms? No I see one. Fire and Blood, Orys. The Dragons shall rise again, but they shall rise West instead of East.

The voice drifted further and further away until Elia heard a soft woman’s voice. “Elia!”

Elia heard the familiar motherly tone of the Dowager Queen Rhaella Targaryen shouting up towards her. Elia blinked and she had suddenly returned back to the present. Elia saw the very pregnant Rhaella Targaryen staring up towards her. Elia felt flustered and embarrassed at how engrossing the visions have been for her. Rhaella looked a lot kinder than she had yesterday and she softly motioned with her fingers for Elia to come closer which she duly did. As Elia’s face loomed over her Rhaella began to speak: “Elia, I am very sorry for my behaviour yesterday. I cannot lie it has been hard. I miss Rhaegar with all of my heart. I have seen almost all of my children die but that was in the cradle. Seeing my boy grow so big, so strong, and actually become a man…”

Rhaella’s eyes began to water and she became choked up. Elia got one of her gigantic fingers and she bent down and tenderly stroked Rhaella’s face. Rhaella looked up and smiled and after some time she composed herself and continued onwards: “I know you and Rhaegar had your problems, but it warms my heart that my grandchildren are alive and well. I know you have done incredible things already but I sense there is something else…It is twice you have visited me since you have acquired your new size, and twice you have arrived staring into your own world. Do you want to talk about it?”

Rhaella’s calm plea brought a small smile on Elia’s lips and she calmly said: “OF COURSE, I AM VERY SORRY AS WELL FOR YESTERDAY. WOULD YOU DO ME THE HONOUR OF WALKING ONTO MY HAND AS WE SPEAK?”

Elia moved her face away from the battlements and put her palm in place. Rhaella looked apprehensive but with a great dignity she walked to the edge of the castle battlements and walked directly into Elia’s expectant hand, but not before young Prince Viserys ran out onto the battlement’s squealing, “Wait for me!” Elia smiled and Rhaella held her own hand up and both mother and son joined hands onto Elia’s massive palm.

Elia was very careful and she slowly moved her hand and watched as Viserys was laughing with joy as he was being raised thousands and thousands of feet into the air, Rhaella was less excitable but she clearly had a look of awe and wonderment on her face. Elia put her hand extremely close to her face and could tell that both Rhaella and Viserys marvelled at seeing Elia’s ginormous face at such a close range. Elia laughed as she heard the young Prince say, “Wow, this is amazing, I can see everything up here!”

Viserys was admiring the view and smiled as he laid eyes on the Giantess. Rhaella looked almost child-like herself as she bore a small grin as she watched her son’s enthusiasm, but then she looked at her Giantess daughter-in-law, and wanted to help her. Rhaella looked at her son and said, “I need to talk with Princess Elia alone sweetling, you can play on her hand soon.”

Viserys pouted but Elia took Rhaella’s hint and looked straight at the excitable young prince and promised: “DO NOT WORRY, I WILL LET YOU PLAY WITH THE CLOUDS LATER VISERYS.”

Viserys smiled and as Elia put her palm down onto the castle grounds, Viserys was a good lad and got off Elia’s gigantic hand without a fuss. Elia quickly resumed her position and she watched her miniscule Mother-in-law’s face. Elia had missed Rhaella and wanted to build a strong relationship with her. Rhaella gave a comforting smile to Elia’s concerned face and asked: “I have seen you stare at the castle dumbstruck twice now. What do you actually see when you arrive here?” Elia looked nervously at the Dowager Queen but Rhaella softly continued: “I have seen you stare off into Seven knows where whenever you have arrived here, so what do you actually see?”

Elia looked cold as she mumbled out: “DRAGONS…”

Rhaella looked confused but Elia continued onwards: “I SEE THE PAST, I SEE THE CONQUEROR SETTING LOOSE HIS DRAGONS ONTO THE REALM.” Elia could see Rhaella’s look of concern, it was not a look of doubt but a look of empathy. A Giantess is telling her this, I suppose after seeing me like this you can believe anything. Besides the Targaryen’s motto was not Fire and Blood without cause. Rhaella watched the Giantess patiently and Elia continued: “I AM TRYING TO UNDERSTAND THE POWERS I NOW HAVE. IT IS NOT JUST HAVING THE POWER TO GROW MILES TALL. I HAVE SEEN….THINGS. THINGS I DO NOT CARE TO EVER SEE AGAIN.” Rhaella smiled softly at Elia and waited patiently, Elia could tell that Rhaella knew where the conversation was going so Elia asked straight out: “I HAVE MADE BOLD PLANS, YOU HAVE SEEN WHAT I HAVE DONE TODAY. AND I INTEND TO MAKE EVEN MORE BOLD PLANS SOON. BUT I HAVE TRIED TO SEE IF THE PAST COULD HELP ME.” Rhaella looked solemn but not unkind, Elia continued: “I DO NOT KNOW IF WHAT I SAW IS USEFUL.” The fire and the smell of burnt flesh returned to Elia’s mind. “I CERTAINLY HOPE IT ISN’T. BUT WHAT SHOULD I DO?”

The Dowager Queen gave the Giantess a beaming smile, Elia was quite touched by how sincere Rhaella’s smile was. Rhaella looked up at her son’s otherworldly huge wife and said softly: “Aerys never asked my advice ever in the twenty four years we were married, I have never ruled but I am not entirely ignorant of ruling. I did not want Viserys to hear, he is still very young, but Aerys was a dreadful King. I know that is not a surprise to you, you know how he handled Lord Rickard Stark and his heir. If Aerys swallowed his pride and actually accepted that his counsel actually wanted to help him, Aerys and Lord Tywin would both still be alive.” Rhaella looked wistful but before Elia could comment Rhaella continued: “Not that I miss Lord Tywin either, but he and Aerys were very good friends once and it all looked so promising when Aerys was first crowned.” Rhaella looked down on the ground, but quickly found the will to look at Elia once more and said. “Nonetheless the past is dust. I do know from my husband’s example that bitterness and mistrust is not the road to walk down. You want to end slavery? Well and good, look at the size of you, no sane man would ever dare defy a great benevolent power like you.” Elia smiled at the compliment but Rhaella looked philosophical and continued solemnly: “Forget the Gods; you have powers that nobody in this world has ever possessed. You have done great good and I know you plan to do a lot more. Be who you wish to be. You are a good person Elia and I know that you will do what is best for everyone. I have every faith in you.”

Elia beamed after hearing Rhaella’s talk. Elia did not know what the future had in store for her or for anyone else, but she felt very confident that everything will turn out fine. Elia smiled down at Rhaella and gently gave her a very small kiss, which Rhaella accepted gracefully. Rhaella looked at the sweet Giantess and said: “I am glad you are feeling better, but may I ask something?”

Elia smiled and said: “ANYTHING.”

Rhaella looked uncomfortable and said sheepishly, “I know what I said yesterday, and well…I had my own loves before I was married, I know enough about desire.” Elia smiled at Rhaella and Rhaella took that as acceptance and carried on: “I do grieve for Rhaegar. He was my dear son, he was both my pride and joy of my life and I will never stop grieving for him either. But I need to look forward to the future and be with those still living. If it is not too much to ask, could Viserys and I stay at Sunspear until the Red Keep is repaired?”

Yes. Elia smiled warmly at her Mother-in-law’s request and beamed out: “OF COURSE, I REALLY WANT YOU TOO AND RHAENYS WILL LOVE HAVING HER GRANDMOTHER AND HER UNCLE WITH HER. DO YOU WANT TO GO RIGHT NOW? I CAN GET ALL OF YOUR THINGS WHENEVER YOU NEED IT.”

Rhaella just laughed heartily at that. Elia’s words clearly tickled her fancy and Elia was amused at how hard Rhaella was laughing. Eventually the Dowager Queen calmed herself down and she said: “Of course you could get all of my belongings later, you got the power to do anything. You could pick up all of Dragonstone if you truly wanted too.”

Elia smiled at the thought of her picking up an entire island. A couple of days ago she even reached an astonishing seventy miles tall and she genuinely believed that there were no limits to her power. No need to try anything like that just yet though. Elia knelt back down and put her hand by the island fortress and she called out: “WELL I WILL NOT DO ANYTHING LIKE THAT TODAY AT LEAST. COME ON VISERYS, DO YOU WANT TO GO UP INTO THE SKY AND PLAY WITH THE CLOUDS?”

Viserys ran back onto the Castle battlements and very quickly reached and got onto Elia’s ginormous hand. Elia stood back up and deliberately walked near an errant cloud, she put her hand right next to it and Viserys immediately put his hand next to it, and gazed at it with childish wonder. Viserys then clearly beckoned his mother to do likewise. Elia laughed at Rhaella’s playful smile and she put her hand through the cloud and Rhaella looked stunned as it her hand actually went through the cloud. Elia was at peace as she watched her passengers be in awe at such a simple thing as playing with clouds. She looked at them and they looked straight at Rhaella and with an unspoken understanding Elia walked back to Sunspear.

 

Elia quickly reached Sunspear and the drawbridge was already open as all of the Martell’s were already waiting outside the castle. Elia mindful of Rhaella’s late stages of her pregnancy put extra care in putting her hand safely on the ground. Elia saw all of the newfound freed former slaves watching on in deference and silent awe. Elia saw Rhaenys talking to Mariah and the younger girl Rhaenys comforted earlier. As Elia arrived Mariah touched Rhaenys shoulder and held the other girls’ hand tightly and seemingly on cue Princess Rhaenys quickly ran up to her Grandmother and gave her a big hug, in which Prince Viserys quickly joined suit. All three looking at peace with one another. Doran, Mellario and even little Arianne had put on their regal faces and looked like dignified leaders as they offered the grateful Dowager Queen and her young son their welcome, but Elia was slightly disturbed at Oberyn’s scowl and Ellaria’s angered embarrassment as Rhaella began walking towards the castle. They know what was said yesterday. Their feelings will pass. Nonetheless the Giantess without saying a word gave her lovers a pleading look and they looked slightly more welcoming to their new guests. Oberyn and Ellaria gave Rhaella a small bow and Elia could see that Rhaella knew that Oberyn and Ellaria knew what she had said to Elia the day before.

With the look of someone used to tolerating the flaws of others Rhaella courteously said to Oberyn: “I am so sorry for your loss. Prince Lewyn was a truly honourable man and I am truly thankful for his years of selfless service.”

Oberyn held Ellaria’s hands tightly. Oberyn looked at the Dowager Queen and though it was a probing look, there was not any suspicion in his face. Oberyn took a deep breath and calmly said: “Thank you your grace.”

Oberyn took another deep breath as he looked up at Elia. Elia smiled as the Red Viper seemed to disappear and sweet brave kind-hearted Oberyn returned to the scene. Rhaella was about to walk into the castle proper but then Oberyn called out to the Dowager Queen: “I know you do not believe it, but I wish Rhaegar was alive. I wish Rhaegar was alive to see the wonderful life and magical Goddess of a wife he left behind.”

Rhaella’s small smile curdled at that and Viserys was holding his mother’s hand very tightly with barely repressed anger. Elia saw Rhaenys take a deep breath as her father’s name was mentioned and she was the first one to break the silence: “I wish Father could see Mamma as a Giant too. I bet he would have loved riding on Mamma’s massive hand.”

Rhaenys began to smile and even Elia softly chuckled as she imagined a family outing of Rhaenys, Aegon and Rhaegar riding on Elia’s hand. The Royal Family visiting all of the Seven Kingdoms seemingly in a matter of moments. That would have been nice. But then again would I have been with Oberyn or Ellaria if I grew whilst Rhaegar was alive? Would Rhaegar have deviated from his secret plan of denying Aegon? I cannot lie to myself; I know I would have given Rhaegar a chance to make things work again, if only for the sake of the children. Elia knew Rhaegar was beloved by the people even now and she knew Rhaegar as King and herself as the Giantess protector could have worked. I would have liked to think Rhaegar would eventually have been fine with me like this. He never truly struck me as being as cruel or jealous as his father. Me at this size would have been Rhaegar’s third, fourth, fifth, sixth and seventh Dragon combined. Alas the past is dust, Rhaegar made his choice and it is better not to dwell on paths not taken.

Elia’s thoughts seemed to speed by as Rhaenys was excitably talking to her grandmother: “This way Grandmother, I can show you my quarters and then…” Rhaella was thankful for the distraction and she allowed herself to be gently led by her granddaughter. Oberyn and Ellaria saw the Dowager Queen walk past and they stared sullenly at Rhaegar’s mother. There are problems here but they will be sorted out. They must know I will always look after Rhaenys’ and Aegon’s Grandmother and Uncle. And Rhaella knows that Rhaegar’s children will be safe and loved, even his babe with Princess Lyanna. Elia nodded to herself. Lyanna and Rhaella will bond. Their babes will probably grow very close with one another. Elia could imagine Robert Baratheon’s response to all that. Robert may mock, insult and sneer at Rhaella, but Rhaella knows enough about all that, and she could handle Lord Robert for her breakfast. However even Elia knew she could not be everywhere at once and Robert may attempt to avenge himself against Rhaegar further by harming Rhaegar’s blood. If Robert dares tries anything foolish with any Targaryen then he will learn that mine is the fury, not him.

Rhaella and Viserys were walking into the castle with their fine hosts attending their every need as Rhaenys was walking proudly with them. Elia smiled at Rhaenys’ enthusiasm and her dark thoughts faded. Elia moved her looming face close to the ground and she called out: “I SHALL BE BACK LATER TONIGHT; I GOT WORK TO DO IN THE CAPITAL. RHAENYS I HOPE YOU ENJOY YOUR CATCH UP WITH GRANDMOTHER AND VISERYS. AND I HOPE YOU TELL THEM WHAT A SPECIAL LITTLE PRINCESS YOU HAVE BEEN WITH THE SHIPWRECKED FREED MEN AND WOMEN.”

Rhaenys smiled and waved to her gigantic mother happily, to which the Giantess reciprocated. As they got themselves into the castle proper all of the freed ex-slaves became visible on the scene, all standing awkwardly with the pain of standing up greatly evident except for the one burnt man, who dominated her line of vision. The man’s eyes were seemingly hypnotic and stared right into Elia’s massive eyes. The man did not say anything but Elia knew what he would have her do. Burn them all. Aerys would love this one. I do not want or need to do any of that. I will rule with an open hand, not by a stomp from my feet. Elia looked at the man boldly and she turn looked up and talked seemingly to everyone and no one in particular and the Giantess announced: “VIOLENCE FOR THE SAKE OF VIOLENCE ACCOMPLISHES NOTHING. I WILL GIVE THE MASTERS THE TIME I SET OUT TO FREE THEIR SLAVES. BUT IF THE MASTERS DARE DEFY ME…I have to say it. I WILL DEAL WITH THEM INDIVIDUALLY, BUT I CERTAINLY WILL NOT CRUSH CITIES TO THE GROUND. I DO NOT SERVE THE LORD OF LIGHT; I SERVE NOT JUST MY SON’S REALM BUT THE ENTIRITY OF THE WORLD. I SERVE THE RIGHTEOUS AND THE INNOCENT. I SERVE THE DOWNTRODDEN AND THE ABUSED. I WILL END SLAVERY ON ALL CORNERS OF THE WORLD. I WILL ALSO MAKE REFORMS TO ENSURE THE NEWFOUND FREED MEN, WOMEN AND CHILDREN ARE NOT ABUSED. BUT EVERYTHING WILL BE ON MY TERMS AND I WILL NEVER MASSACRE THE INNOCENT TO GET THE PEACE. THE PEACE WILL BE FOR ALL.”

There were cheers but it was not all-encompassing. Many slaves looked away slightly embarrassed and embittered. Who can blame them? They were slaves but I will not kill millions of people for their sake. The little burnt figure looked away in displeasure but Elia noticed that Oberyn was looking straight at her with an approving look and he gave a devilish smile and a respectful bow. As Elia turned back towards the capital she beamed with happiness as she heard Oberyn say with great relish in his voice to Ellaria: “That is why she is Unbowed, Unbent and Unbroken.”

Another New Priority by SuperD

Within a few very big steps from her utterly colossal feet, Elia went back to the capital and with a smile on her face she continued her much needed repairs. There was still some time before sunset and Elia worked diligently in continuing to clear out Kings Landing’s damaged harbour. The great Giantess just got on with the task at hand as she moved clutter as if it was nothing and she softly put her fingers into the water and dredged out the remains of the burnt out ships out of the water and she swiftly moved it out of the city and into a deserted area far away from any civilization.

Elia was impressed as the entire community of Kings Landing alongside Ned Stark and his soldiers were busy at clearing out the waste that was too small for the Giantess to reach effectively. There was a sense of urgency but also camaraderie as soldiers were laughing with their fellow men that had fought alongside one another and were now working for peace, as well as Elia overhearing the citizens of Kings Landing reminiscing softly amongst themselves at good times they had in certain spots as they cleared the debris away. Elia was enjoying her labours and she was making great time in repairing the harbour. I can have the harbour ready for trade again within days. Then I can help rebuild the streets and all the afflicted parts of Kings Landing.

Whilst most of the city was in a poor way since the Sack, with even the buildings left standing taken visible damage from the Lannisters’ looting, it was Flea Bottom that was hit the hardest. Of course it was; it is always the commoners that get affected the worst during times of war. Flea Bottom was the least protected part of the entire city, the guilds had their private bodyguards and small remnants of sellswords to at least slow down the Lannister horde and the Gold Cloaks were too busy being slaughtered by the gates of the city to be of much good for the half-starved denizens of Flea Bottom.

Elia looked over at the burnt out remains of the shantytown that was Flea Bottom and she scrunched her face as her nose was assaulted by the horrific smell of burnt buildings mixed with the rancid human excrement that had accumulated for many years. Flea Bottom, an appropriate name for how squalid this place truly is; it is truly shameful that the Targaryen’s own city was allowed to have such a horrific underbelly.

As Elia absorbed the smell, she looked down towards the nearby peasantry who were watching her every move and all the merriment ended. All were unwashed and unkempt; everyone, man, woman and child were dressed in brown rags and all looked at her with faces as still as stone, thinly veiled hostility etched onto their eyes. I did not wish to offend anyone. I must inspire love and not be seen as if I look down at any of them. Elia softly smiled at what she just thought as she remembered the extreme size difference between herself and her people but Elia softly gave a penitent look down towards her sons’ people and murmured apologetically: “I AM TRULY SORRY IF I OFFENDED ANY OF YOU JUST THEN. I HAVE BEEN VERY FORTUNATE TO HAVE LIVED ALL OF MY LIFE AS A PRINCESS AND IT TRULY SHAMES ME TO CONFESS I HAVE NEVER SEEN TRUE POVERTY BEFORE. I UNDERSTAND THAT ALL OF YOU HAD TO LIVE YOUR LIVES IN THIS SQUALOR BUT I ASSURE ALL OF YOU THAT THINGS ARE GOING TO GET A LOT BETTER FROM HERE ON OUT. WHEN THE HARBOUR IS CLEARED OF ALL THE RUBBLE, I WILL REBUILD FLEA BOTTOM FROM SCRATCH. THIS WRETCHED SLUM WILL BE REPLACED UTTERLY AND BY THE TIME I AM DONE REMAKING IT, IT WILL BE SO PRISTINE, SO CLEAN AND SO SAFE IT CAN NEVER BE CALLED FLEA BOTTOM EVER AGAIN.”

The people cheered softly at this as the woman folk cooed as their children looked up at first their parents and then at the Giantess all excited at the city that will arise from the ashes. Elia smiled brightly as children waved up excitedly at her, their little faces oozing with innocence. A score of younger children even went as far as lay their arms onto her humongous toes as if they were trying to hug it. Elia’s heart melted and she smiled softly and indulged the sweet children hugging her toe. After a few moments parents and older siblings softly led the children away and when they were a safe distance away Elia continued her work.

Despite being careful in not having her astronomically large fingers too close to any people, Elia’s mind began to wander as she planned for the future. I will consult and then use the world’s most renowned architects to make this city safer, prettier and much more efficient in dealing with its waste and not merely have the poorest people suffer with it. Elia had grand visions in her head and she was highly excited for the future. Elia remembered seeing the clean sparkling city in her dreams the other night and whilst she was unsure whether it were a prophecy or merely her own imagination running wild, nonetheless it inspired Elia to think of how to build and maintain a better Kings Landing, a Kings Landing for everyone and not just for the rich. Poverty will be a thing of the past. Everyone in the realm, not just Kings Landing will have opportunities to always have a full belly and a decent home to live in. I will need men to deal with the White Walkers when they come and I will ensure they will all have what they need to be willing to fight for me. I will need strong men, I will need smiths, I will need archers, I will need men who can forage and brave the wild that is north of the wall. I will have use for everyone, and when the true cold does come it will not just be the Nights King that has an army. Everyone will be united and everyone will share in that creatures’ demise.

Thoughts swarmed themselves in Elia’s head as her thoughts drifted from her plans for what laid beyond the wall to those within it. Lyanna and Robert’s betrothal or lack thereof needs to be dealt with swiftly. Elia knew she could not allow indecision to eat away at her fragile peace like a ravenous cancer. Robert needs to know for a certainty if Lyanna wants him to be her husband or if his great rebellion ends in an even more ignominious manner than surrendering meekly to his greatest enemy’s nude wife. Elia was proud of what she had achieved already during her brief time as a Giantess but as much fun as it was playing with her family up in the sky or to rescue people from disasters, Elia knew tougher times would inevitably come. I have pledged my word to end slavery, and my word has to be my bond. But still even at my great size and power there will be stragglers who will see how much they can get away with. People have seen me humour Stannis Baratheon already; Robert or any fool could try to make my life very difficult if they hear of eastern slave masters giving me grief. Elia knew in her heart that she could not ever harm any innocent people if she had to demonstrate her great power. I will not mindlessly rampage a city, there will be no craters where any defiant civilisation was. Elia knew she had to be careful whilst dealing with any actual enemy to the peace she was establishing. I must destroy any enemy individually as I did Tywin Lannister and I cannot destroy any innocent besides them. Elia truly did not want to be feared or despised by anyone. I want everyone to look at me like with the same comfort and love that Rhaenys has whenever she looks up at me.

But then Elia’s heart pounded horribly as she briefly imagined a horrible future where even Rhaenys would fear and no longer love her if she allowed her enemies to provoke her into a blind fury. I cannot bear that. I cannot ever allow anything that could lead to Rhaenys cowering in fear towards me. I will always make sure that Rhaenys will always laugh and smile whenever she sees me. Elia smiled warmly at just thinking about little Rhaenys smiling up at her and all of Elia’s insecurities dissipated away again. I will never forget Rhaenys face as she saw me as a Giantess for the first time. There was no apprehension, not even so much as a flinch at seeing me at such a phenomenal size. There was only love in her sweet little heart for me; love and joy. Elia truly did not know what was in Oberyn’s heart the very first moment he saw Elia as a Giantess far away into the distance. I know he was not afraid, Oberyn is never afraid. Lust was in his heart most probably; lust and relief that I was safe and that the rebels did not win. He was so relieved when he saw me return to Sunspear. Elia would always wonder what the first look on Oberyn’s face would be when he saw her grow all those Kingdoms away however, as well as the first thoughts coming from Doran, Ellaria, Mellario and Arianne at seeing Elia as a Giantess dominating the landscape and the look on their faces as they realised that Elia was now the dominant force in the entire world. But Elia knew she was blessed as she had witnessed first-hand Rhaenys’ amusement and awe at seeing her own mother as an all-encompassing Giantess and her own eternal protector. I have Rhaenys’ complete love and trust and I will never take that for granted. I will never lose that, never ever.

 

Time seemed to have flown by as quickly as an arrow on the battlefield as Elia looked up and saw that it was beginning to get dark already. A great sense of pride filled Elia’s entire being as she knew that she had done plenty of good work today and what better to cap the night off than with seeing all of her family nice and safe at Sunspear. Elia smiled as she imagined Rhaenys talking with Arianne and all of the little former slave children with Mariah translating the entire conversation for all of the children. The thoughts of the Giantess turned to the adults as Elia knew that there was no doubt Doran had acted the part of Prince and acted as a courteous guest for Rhaella and Viserys, and Elia softly cooed to herself as she pictured Ellaria and Mellario softly talking as they hold Aegon and Quentyn firmly on their hands respectively. Elia was getting excited and she wanted some quality time with her loved ones.

Elia looked across from one side of the city to the other and was amused as she noticed all eyes in the capital on her. The Giantess made a couple of comparatively light steps with her astronomically huge feet as she moved from the middle of Flea Bottom towards the gates of the city. Elia smiled as she saw Lord Stark conversing with a few soldiers, Knights and Lordling’s, her smile turned coy as she was amused as she saw Lord Starks’ posse beckon him to turn around, look up and address the Giant Princess. Lord Stark did so and he bent his knees respectfully on the ground. Elia could not fail to note that the youthful Eddard Stark’s eyes reflected his great experience well beyond his years, which made her brief visit for him all the more easier: “LORD STARK, I CHARGE YOU WITH RUNNING THE FOOD TONIGHT.”

Lord Stark acknowledged Elia's decree with a small bow. Lord Stark looked up and said as softly as a hardened warrior could: “Thank you my Princess. Everything will run smoothly, I promise.”

Promise me. Elia blinked and felt a quick shortness of breath. Flashes of a bloody babe appeared in Elia’s mind. But it is not just the babe. Elia did not recognise the woman first as she had dreamt a strange fog of prophecies and veiled secrets but Elia knew that the woman that she had saw was Lyanna, lately Rhaegar’s second princess. And the soon to be mother of Rhaegar’s third Dragon. Elia took a deep breath which visibly panicked the men on the ground as they all flinched and moved back, all except for Ned who studied Elia’s sudden change in mood with the cool detached diligence of a Maester. The Giantess tried to act more reserved but all Elia felt was a great sense of foreboding dread. As much as Elia wanted to be comforted by the smiles, laughs and sweet voices of her loved ones, there was something she had to do first.

“My Princess, what is the matter?” Lord Stark found himself asking the Giantess that stood before him.

“I…I GOT TO GO.” Elia found herself mumbling as she took a few steps northwards and she quickly exited Kings Landing and she began a quick march to Winterfell.

 

The nude Giantess walked as fast as she could northwards. Elia was greatly distracted but instinctively her titanic feet knew where civilization was and nobody was harmed by the great strides and steps of the Giantess as her feet manoeuvred away from any settlement. Nonetheless Elia felt the stares of thousands upon thousands of people in Westeros and within moments Elia looked down and saw the tiny people all looking up at the nude and visibly bewildered Giantess with stunned awe. Elia looked down and suddenly she felt just how astronomically tiny they were to her massive frame. Without the tight walls of Kings Landing and out in the open land they all looked like mere dots to her. And I have been far bigger than this before. Nonetheless despite the extreme height difference Elia could see people clearly with her greatly enhanced eyesight and she could feel the small people’s confusion and apprehension lingering in the air. Elia felt all the little eyes all the way down by the ground wondering what could possibly be going wrong for the Giantess to panic. I cannot let them see me afraid. I need to not only be the part; I need to act the part too. Elia took a deep breath and stood up straight and allowed herself to calm down. Lyanna is not going to give birth tonight. I need to always inspire confidence to all of my son’s subjects. Elia felt reasonably calmer and announced for all to hear: “GOOD PEOPLE DO NOT WORRY EVERYTHING IS FINE. I JUST NEED TO HAVE A WORD OR TWO WITH PRINCESS LYANNA. HAVE YOURSELVES A GOOD EVENING.”

Elia bowed softly to all those people watching and not wishing to waste any more time than she needed too not being with her loved ones, Elia continued onwards north.

 

Elia walked with a great purpose towards the North but as she reached through the Riverlands and got by Moat Cailin, Elia felt the cold again. The coldness was as sharp as a blade and her feet shivered as they landed on the snowy ground. It took a great deal of willpower for the Giantess to ignore the cold and not let it be shown on her face. Mayhaps a commissioned dress may not be the worst thought come to think of it. Elia allowed herself a rueful smile and she softly chuckled to herself at the absurd thought of thousands upon thousands of people having nothing better to do than to toil endlessly and make her a several miles tall dress. If the Masters tried their luck and offered me their slaves to make me dresses I might be half tempted. Elia allowed herself to joke about that but she knew that her resolve to end slavery was absolute and that when she next saw those she saved earlier in the day back at Sunspear she would smile as they would no doubt feast on the best supper they ever ate. Elia blinked as she was within a few small steps of the tiny but foreboding castle that was Winterfell. That was a nice distraction from the cold and my own fears. I am nearly at Winterfell already; I have no idea what to say to Lyanna but I am here now. Let’s just try to make this quick, the sooner I can be back at Sunspear with my family the better.

Winterfell was so close to Elia that she could grab it and pluck it off of its foundations if she had the mind too. But why would I ever do such a thing? The thought was so weird and came about so abruptly that the Giantess began to giggle softly. Great now the entirety of the North must think I am a loon. Elia knew that it was not healthy to feel so many contrasting emotions in such a short amount of time. I saw that with Aerys enough times, him laughing one moment, raging the other and then back to laughing a moment afterwards. Thinking of Aegon’s predecessor sobered Elia up immediately and all her giddiness left her body. I do not know why I am here. I am confused and I am feeling several overlapping emotions all at once. I probably should not be here right now. Lyanna is going through enough on her own. Mayhaps I need to go back to Sunspear and have an early night to clear my head. Before Elia could slink off back home however she noticed Benjen Stark walk across the battlements with some haste. Well time to be polite and pretend I am here for a reason.

“Princess Elia, what an unexpected pleasure.” Little Benjen Stark said with a massive smirk on his face.

Elia chuckled at the lad’s lack of subtlety but her smile shrank and turned into a frown as she saw Princess Lyanna approach onto the battlements herself heavy with child. Princess Lyanna walked slowly but with a great dignified determination to meet with Elia head on. Elia looked down and whilst the Lyanna she had met at the Tourney of Harrenhall looked like a scruffy little boy, this Lyanna had grown into a beautiful young woman. There is something to her. She has got very clear sparkling blue eyes as bright as oceans and long flowing brown hair that matches her beautiful face. Elia despised the heartache that the war had caused her family, and the feelings of inadequacies she felt as herself and her family were abandoned by Rhaegar but she could grudgingly see Lyanna’s beauty. Robert might have sincerely fought merely for just a pretty face but Rhaegar was never that sentimental. No doubt if Lyanna spent any significant time even talking to Rhaegar she will know that as truth. Rhaegar fought for the future, shame that Rhaegar was not ready for the present. Elia’s annoyance at the thoughts of her husband’s folly was quickly turning to fury. I hope Rhaegar knows in his deep cold grave that his three year old Rhaenys was far braver and nobler than the “Prince that was promised” could ever dream to be. I hope Rhaegar knows that Aegon will be the King that will do the great deeds that the “Prince that was promised” was destined to do when those monsters arrive, and I hope Rhaegar truly knows somehow that I am far happier with my dear Oberyn and Ellaria than I ever was with him. Time seemed to slow to a crawl and she could see her hosts watching her with some degree of patience. I need to be quick.

“GOOD EVENING. I TRUST ALL IS WELL?” Elia asked with a soft smile on her lips, trying her best to hide her anxiety and seemingly constant mood swings.

Lyanna looked bemused by the question and looked up at the Giantess contemptuously. Elia was not even angry at the withering look. No doubt I would feel like her if I was in her position. Benjen however seemed to have not noticed any of the tension around him and said with a smile on his face: “We are doing fine here Princess Elia. It is so good to have Lyanna back home at last.”

Lyanna immediately softened as she heard that and she put her hands on her younger brother’s shoulder tenderly. Despite the cold Elia felt warm by listening to Benjen Stark’s kind words. He is still a boy, but there is something of Oberyn in him. Elia remembered Oberyn’s own kind sweet words to her when she had finally returned home before she finally fulfilled her dreams and ravished his body and all Elia could do was to softly smile thinking about the memory. Mayhaps one day Benjen could grow into a man as charming as Oberyn; Ned Stark grew from a nervous boy to a great warrior merely in a span of a few years, so it can never be completely out of the question.

Elia looked across at both Lyanna and Benjen and she did not know quite what to say next. Her mind seemed to have become as frozen as the land around her. Elia tried to think about what she could say to make it seem like she was in Winterfell for any tangible purpose. Should I begin to talk about Robert Baratheon? Should I leave such talk until her child is born? Suddenly flashes of a sickly Lyanna meekly holding a bloody babe in her arms and mumbling: “Promise me…”

The thought made Elia’s skin crawl and it took every ounce of her own strength not to flinch. Despite this however Elia could see clearly Lyanna noticing her own confused feelings and she looked across at Benjen and she softly said to him: “Benjen, I will not be long. Could you start a fire in the Great Hall? It is going to be a very cold night tonight.”

“But Lyanna a servant could…” Benjen looked up and suddenly he noticed Lyanna’s concerned face. Benjen moved his head across and he looked up at Elia’s own seemingly moon sized face as she calmly nodded at Benjen. The penny seemed to have dropped for the young lordling and he muttered: “Yes, yes of course. Do not stay out here too long Lyanna it is far too cold for that. It is always a pleasure Princess Elia.” Benjen Stark bowed courteously at Princess Elia which she appreciated and he walked swiftly back into the castle.

 

As soon as Benjen disappeared out of view, Lyanna’s soft smile faded out of view and she looked up towards the Giantess with a scowl and she barked up indignantly: “What do you want here Elia?”

Elia looked down towards the tiny figure on Winterfell’s battlements and she knew now she had to say something and to say it convincingly. I will tell her a truth. “I WANTED TO SEE IF YOU WERE DOING FINE PRINCESS LYANNA.”

Lyanna looked up annoyed and moaned out in a stroppy manner: “I am fine. I do not need to be spied on by you every day. I am pregnant, not sick.”

Elia’s face dropped immediately at that as thoughts of a sweaty pale Lyanna smeared with the blood of her new-born child returned to Elia’s thoughts. Do not dare tempt fate Lyanna, pregnancy is a woman’s battlefield. Not all women survive giving birth. Lyanna seemed to have noticed Elia’s change of mood and she looked at the Giantess straight at one of her massive bright brown eyes and said with rising heat: “I am not sick but even if I were, why should you care? Surely you would prefer me sickly and weak and out of the way forever.”

Elia was not in the mood to be provoked by Lyanna. I do not want the day announcing the end of slavery to end with a petty argument with Rhaegar’s second wife. Elia leant in closer, her face clearly dominating all of Lyanna’s vision and Elia calmly said: “PRINCESS LYANNA, I AM JUST HERE TO SEE IF YOU WERE DOING FINE BEING BACK HOME AT WINTERFELL, NOTHING MORE. I HAVE SAID IT BEFORE BUT I THINK IT BARES REPEATING THAT YOUR UNBORN CHILD IS KIN TO MY OWN CHILDREN AND I WILL WANT YOUR CHILD TO GROW UP CLOSE TO MINE OWN. RHAENYS IS A SWEET KIND HEARTED GIRL WHO WILL ADORE HAVING ANOTHER YOUNGER SIBLING AROUND, AND IT WILL DO AEGON THE WORLD OF GOOD HAVING A SIBLING VERY CLOSE TO HIS OWN AGE. OBERYN AND MYSELF WERE BORN MERELY A YEAR APART AND WE ARE STILL SO CLOSE TO THIS DAY.” Lyanna scoffed loudly at that and Elia refused to be flustered by that. “I AM NOT ASHAMED OF THE LOVE ME AND OBERYN HAVE. BUT THINK ABOUT IT, YOU AND BENJEN ARE ONLY A YEAR APART, AS WAS NED AND BRANDON. YOUR CHILD WILL BE A BIG PART OF MY CHILDREN’S LIVES AND I WANT THE BOTH OF US TO ACCEPT AND EMBRACE THAT FACT.”

Lyanna looked on and though she still looked peevishly at the Giantess, Lyanna clearly thought about what Elia had just said. “Look all of that may be true and I know how stubborn you are going to be and at your great size I know you will be here within moments of you having any thought about me and mine no matter where you are in this world. But if there is one thing I truly do not want it is your pity. I do not want you to think of me as someone living merely for your charity and I do not want you to do any of this out of any responsibility for Rhaegar. I am not your brother and I am not that Dornish girl you plucked out of the desert to fuck for your amusement. I do not love you.”

Elia was trying exceedingly hard not to get wound up by Lyanna’s words. She is still half a child and heavy with child. It is time to finish this conversation and get back home where I belong. “I DO NOT LOVE YOU EITHER. AND TRUST ME YOU ARE ABSOLUTLEY NOTHING AT ALL LIKE ELLARIA TO BEGIN WITH SO DO NOT FLATTER YOURSELF. BUT REGARDLESS I WILL STILL BE HERE UNTIL YOUR CHILD IS BORN AND LONG BEYOND THAT TOO. OUR FATES ARE LINKED AND IT IS BEST TO GET USED TO THAT PRINCESS.”

Lyanna rolled her eyes at that and as Elia was about to just head back south, Lyanna called out: “If you are in the mood to find out how things are going and wishing to do the right thing, I think it would be prudent for you to go up to the Wall and see how the Kingsguard’s you abandoned there are doing.”

Elia’s slow burning anger began to peak as she thought about the three Kingsguard that dared defy her and her son’s birth right to rule the Seven Kingdoms: “AND WHY SHOULD I CHOOSE TO VISIT THOSE THREE TRAITORS?”

Lyanna looked up. Anger was gone from her body but defiance was still evident: “They looked after me. Rhaegar trusted them and I still do too. You may hate them but they proved their loyalty to Rhaegar’s word to the bitter end. I would go with you, but I cannot lie, I do feel weak and will need to have an early night to rest. I am near to giving birth and I cannot do anything to jeopardise my child’s wellbeing. Just go up there and see if they took their vows at least, that is all I am asking you.”

Elia nodded as she listened intently. A harmless request, I do not have to be there long. I just need to make sure that Dayne, Hightower and Whent are wearing black cloaks instead of white ones. “VERY WELL I WILL DO THAT. BUT I WILL VISIT AGAIN LYANNA AND I WILL MAKE SURE EDDARD WILL BE HERE FOR WHEN YOU GIVE BIRTH. HAVE YOURSELF A PLEASANT EVENING PRINCESS LYANNA.”

Lyanna nodded herself and she called out courteously: “You too Princess Elia.” And at that Lyanna walked away and she walked slowly but surely back into the castle walls. Elia stared at the tiny but still relatively imposing castle and thinking about all the good times she could be soon having back in the south she marched northwards to have a quick visit to the Wall.

 

The walk up to the Wall was mercifully brief for the nude Giantess, it grew even colder and the hairs on Elia’s arms and legs stood on end as Elia’s teeth began to chatter. Elia was not in the mood to spend any more time up in the desolate half-frozen North than she had too and all she was there to see if any of the three of the former Kingsguard’s had chosen not to serve the Nights Watch. The Giantess’ feelings towards Ser Arthur, Ser Gerold and Ser Oswell were still raw and her feelings had not changed just after a day of exiling them permanently to the frozen wastes of the Wall. Still Lyanna asked me to seek them out and check if they have accepted their fates with some dignity. Doing little things for Lyanna should make things easier between us in the future.

Within moments Elia saw the long thin wall just ahead of her. The Giantess was still impressed at how man had built such a vast large Wall and was still able to properly look after and garrison such a great structure several thousand years after it was initially built. The pride of the North. Elia could see all the utterly miniscule castles that were utterly dwarfed by the great imposing Wall and the Giantess squinted her eyes as candles and lanterns had already been put on all throughout the still inhabited castles as the darkness enveloped the North for the night. Despite her greatly enhanced eyesight Elia could not make out who any of the sworn brothers were at her distance. Elia grumbled to herself as that meant she had to get closer to the Wall. Be quick about it. Elia moved a step closer towards the Wall and she could see hundreds of the miniscule men of the Nights Watch looking up at her in anticipation for the Giantess to arrive. They were all so similar and so different. Young handsome boys with dancing eyes, elderly greybeards whose furrows in their brows looked as deep as canyons and the scions of great Lords who despite many years of service to the order of the Night’s Watch still looked regal as well as dignified. Elia was able to see the men clearly now as she leant in closer. In the crowds of people thinly spread out between the three castles that were still inhabited, Elia could make out Ser Gerold, Ser Arthur and Ser Oswell standing by themselves, all nursing grievous looks of those that had been wronged and all three were standing separately from any other man. Despite this however Elia could not fail to note that all three wore black garb and black armour. Not a scrap of white cloth between them. The Giantess smiled to herself in satisfaction. They have sworn their new vows. Well and good, that is one headache that has been dealt with.

Despite this confirmation of the former Kingsguards’ accepting their exile, Elia felt a great gnawing in the deep pits of her heart. Something is not right here. It seemed to have gotten a great deal colder and darker and Elia felt her hand trembling as thin beams of light seemed to echo out of the wall straight towards her. Soft voices began to wail out of the Wall. The voices speaking in a tongue indecipherable to her as it seemed to shriek unknown curses and threats. Elia leant her finger in closer to the Wall itself and as soon as she softly touched the structure great flashes of freezing blue light sped through Elia’s line of vision. Elia blinked and then as she looked down again the men of the Nights Watch were still there, but Elia gasped as she saw that the faces of excitement and anticipation were replaced by an eerie nothingness. The Giantess noticed that the skin of these men had blotched. Elia’s breathing grew jagged as she noticed that some of the men’s eyes were not in their sockets and Elia freaked as she saw a rotted arm fall out of a man’s body.

Like what you see?

Elia swiftly turned her head back and forth. Elia felt the cold presence of the Night’s King around her despite not being able to see it. The Giantess shivered in fear as she stood back up properly. Elia felt the great cold and she closed her eyes and took a deep breath. This allowed the Giantess to take stock of the situation. Despite her fear Elia knew she was not asleep. Everyone can see me right now. I must remain silent.

What is wrong, a cat caught your tongue girl? The sharp voice spat out seemingly out of nowhere and everywhere.

Elia knew she could not let this thing provoke her. This is not real. I cannot let people see me talking to an enemy that is not truly there. Elia still could not see any of the real Nights Watch and as she moved her head to the lands beyond the Wall, Elia could see a vast horde of dead things all staring up towards her with piercing blue eyes. The army of the dead easily numbered in the hundreds of thousands, an army greater than her husband’s and Lord Robert’s combined.

Like what you see Elia? This is what a real army looks like. Your foolish husband might have led an army to be slaughtered and feasted on by the crows, but at the end of the day the dead is my fodder and even before I lay my assault on your precious Seven Kingdoms, my army will be greater than yours. And when they attack, they will feed on the living. Try only attacking one person at a time then o’ benevolent Elia. You will have to destroy the entire North to have any chance of hindering me. You will slaughter many thousands of your own people to have any chance of winning. By then you will be a monster to everyone, including your precious little brats.

The Giantess could not see where the voice was coming from. Elia closed her eyes and tried to drown out the voice with her own thoughts. Elia tried to picture Rhaenys laughing softly as she got up on her massive hand but all Elia could see was a rotting baby with deep blue eyes. Elia then saw all of her family staring right towards her but all bore the bright blue eyes of the enemy. Ellaria looked cruel instead of the happy kind hearted young lady. All of the children looked on at her sullenly and with dull hostility, as if Elia had betrayed them. All the adults looked on indifferently with their bright blue eyes, all except Oberyn who Elia was surprised she did not see until she saw a bloody corpse lying on the ground. The orange shirt stained blood red, but Elia gasped as she saw the body had no skull to speak of, but instead a collapsed crushed bloody hole where Oberyn’s handsome face once was. Elia did not wish to know why Oberyn’s skull was caved in unlike anyone else there. Elia froze as she heard the Nights King laughing at her.

I will turn everything and everyone you love against you. And this is how it will all end for you.

Elia blinked and then she saw a massive man, eight feet tall at the very least. This thing seemed to tower over absolutely everyone, but Elia then realised the thing was not a man. The eyes are too blue, and his skin is too grey. Elia then saw this beast tower over a small woman, the woman was so small next to him that she looked almost like a child. The huge thing then slapped the little woman so hard that blood exploded out of her mouth and teeth flew in every direction. The beast went over to the woman, he pulled his breeches down and took his large cock and….Elia’s mind froze as she flinched and turned away in horror as she knew that this brute mounted and began to rape the little woman, completely breaking her fragile body in the process. Elia forced herself to look at the woman and all she saw was herself; bowed, bent and broken. Elia gasped in horror as the wilds of the outdoors was changed to the intimate features of her bedchambers in the Red Keep and the beast no longer had piercing blue eyes and his rotten clothes turned to pristine armour with a great red cloak to boot. Elia saw in the corner of her eye a bloody infant lying dead on the ground in a pool of blood. Elia knew right away who that was. Aegon…

The Nights King laughed scornfully at her. If you had not got lucky, that would have been yours and Aegon’s fate. You know what would have happened to your sweet little Rhaenys. But since I am a courteous host, I will show it to you regardless.

Time seemed to have become as frozen as the land Elia was standing on as she witnessed what the pig faced brute would have done to Rhaenys. A bloody girl with hundreds of stab wounds flashed itself into Elia’s mind. Rhaenys was completely unrecognisable and all Elia saw was hundreds of bloody wounds where her bright lively smiling daughter had once been. Elia cringed and her breathing grew even more jagged and uncomfortable. Everything she saw felt so real in Elia’s mind. This is probably how it began for Aerys, seeing threats and enemy’s everywhere. So much good had happened today but for Elia saving the drowning slaves and helping to rebuild the capital felt like an entire millennium ago. The Giantess felt trapped, she could not seem to move away from the Wall.

I know you want to run away from me. Do it. Go run back to Sunspear. Show the Seven Kingdoms the utter craven you truly are. The voice hissed cruelly at her.

Elia’s fear turned to rage from that insult. Despite the cold Elia’s blood began to boil over. I know you are not truly there and I will not be cowed by you or any shadows of a past that never happened. Elia felt the coldness beginning to dissipate, the cold shadow seemingly returning to the darkness from whence it came. I will defeat him. But I need to know what truly lies beyond the Wall. The Giantess looked across throughout the wild waste that lay beyond her; a cold frozen waste of snowy mountains and wild forests. There must be some secrets out there that can help me. That thing wants me to run away, I will walk triumphantly into that creature’s own Kingdom.

 

Elia took a massive step and her feet stepped over the tiny Wall and as her foot landed northwards suddenly she no longer saw any dead. Elia saw all the men of the Nights Watch staring up at her. That must be quite some view. From her newfound position her vast vagina was directly above Castle Black and it seemed to completely dominate everyone beneath her. Elia had no way of knowing how long she had been staring at these people beforehand, but she wanted to know more of her enemy’s plan and without a word she moved her other foot over the Wall. Elia noticed the humongous shadow her moving foot had made as it passed over. The sheer scale of her monolithic body was still able to stun her as Elia realised that her foot could destroy the entirety of the Wall with no effort. I need to always remain careful and vigilant. This Wall shields the realm of men from what lies beyond. Elia stood north of her son’s Kingdom and she stared across at the freezing cold wild and a triumphant smirk appeared on her lips. I am here. I am in your domain now. Try and stop me. I dare you. Elia moved her large feet away from the thin long Wall and Elia began to walk northwards. I will find something, I know it.

All Elia could see around her as she walked further north was a vast white surface filled with mountains, hills and lakes. It was a truly desolate place with a cruel bite of coldness mixed in. How people can live in such a desolate place is truly beyond me. Elia loved Dorne with all of her heart and was always used to the heat and the gorgeous sun that shone brightly above her. Then again if I ask any Northman what they think of Dorne they will probably say that Dorne is just a cruel desert that sucks in all strangers and sucks their life essence away as the great imposing Sun destroys them. It all depends on what you are used too I suppose. However despite this thought the further Elia walked northwards the colder and more inhospitable it genuinely became. The skies grew darker and Elia was struggling to see. Elia must have walked hundreds of miles past the Wall and to her it just looked like a colder crueller wilderness than the one she discovered west of Westeros days before. This place is just ice and snow. People surely cannot live this far north. But still this place must hold something about the others, but I do not know what it is I am even looking for. Not too much further north from the Giantess a great storm was brewing; it clearly spanned hundreds of miles in all directions and looked far colder than even where Elia was standing now. Even at her vast size she did not want to go through it. If I was normal sized that storm would destroy me, I could go through it but I do not wish too. I am not going to defeat that monster that calls itself a King today. I do not know where the wretch is, worse if I try something past that storm I could be unwittingly making it easier for the others to attack. Elia smiled softly to herself. I know I have got time to prepare. It just feels good showing that thing I am not afraid of him. It was getting dark and Elia just wanted to relax for the night with her family. Looks like it is time to go home.


Elia turned around and walked southwards back towards the Wall and the enticing comforts of civilization. Elia looked across at the entire south and she could tell that nightfall had arrived and as she walked she looked down onto the ground and she had noticed small pockets of fires all around her. Wildlings. Elia looked down towards the ground and though it was difficult to decipher how many people were there, Elia knew that the thinly spread out populations of wildlings had set up their many respective camps for the night. This was the first time that Elia had ever seen any of the fabled wildlings that lived beyond the Wall. Elia remembered her wet nurse telling countless stories to herself and Oberyn before bedtime when they were very young children of an untamed army of savages that pillaged and assaulted Northern lords and stole their daughters away merely out of an unquenchable thirst for cruelty. There had been many known tales of wildlings banding together to wage war against the North and those tales had been sung for thousands of years. I wonder if those wildlings will sing songs of meeting a Dornish Giantess like me all the way out here in the wilderness.

Elia saw the flames and she saw camps which ranged from having a few lone wanderers huddling up together for warmth to entire villages setting up great bundles to make the night bearable. By now Elia could sense that all of the wildlings around her were all staring up at her. The flames were strong and she knew that most were able to see the distinct features of a nude Dornish Giantess. Elia was able to see them in turn and she saw a group of people in great furs of all colours, but everything was poorly stitched at best and all the men bore great unwashed beards and most were clearly malnourished, most were so thin that Elia could see their bones. Food must be so scarce this far north of the Wall. Nonetheless despite the hardships these wildlings clearly suffered from, the Giantess smiled as all she could see were grown men looking at her slack jawed at such an absurd sight, children were laughing with their friends and even hardened women had gleams of magic in their eyes. Elia looked down at these people and all she could do was coo softly at them. So these are the infamous wildlings? All I see are a band of half-starved people living as best they can in a cruel frozen land.

Thoughts of the vast undead horde that she had spied in her mind before she began her brief walk beyond the wall filled her mind again. Elia knew that it was a warning for what would happen if she allowed the Nights King to go unchallenged. The others will destroy everyone and everything. And these people are the first ones in their way. Elia had made it her duty to help everyone, not just subjects of her son and Elia knew in her heart that these people needed her as much as the slaves do across the Narrow Sea. I am here for a reason. I cannot let these people be slaughtered and turned into fodder for the White Walkers. I will not let that happen.


Elia moved her looming feet back towards the more wild uninhabitable lands that even wildlings could not live on and she bent her knees down and she had put her massive face closer to one of the bigger camps. There were maybe a few thousand tiny people that she could see close up and all looked on at the Giantess in awe. Children moved back closer to their mothers and even muscle bound warriors watched on wearily. Elia softly smiled to all that were by her massive face which seemed to relax some of them and Elia murmured: “HELLO; PLEASANT EVENING TO YOU GOOD FOLK. I MEAN NONE OF YOU ANY HARM. I JUST WANT A FEW WORDS WITH YOU.”

The small band of wildlings looked at the Giantess and Elia was encouraged as children were laughing and the men began nodding to one another clearly believing the sincerity of the Giantess’ words. A particularly large fellow with a long thick bright ginger beard moved towards Elia and he moved towards her with a cocky stride and a great lusty smile on his lips. If he is intimidated he is doing a masterful job of hiding it.

The large man walked up exceptionally close to Elia’s otherworldly large face and he looked straight at her titanic brown eye and he said with a wild form of charm: “I am always pleased to trade words with any great beauty, sadly there are not too many around these parts so it makes a nice change of pace.”

The man turned around and several men softly laughed amongst themselves as the women frowned disapprovingly. One especially bold woman slapped a laughing man besides her so hard on the back of the head that he stumbled and landed head first into the snow causing a great uproar of laughter. A wild bunch indeed. Elia tried to focus herself on the bold fellow talking to her and she continued her soft smile. The bold man looked around and then smirked as if he just suddenly remembered to do something important: “Sorry, very rude of me, I just realised that I forgot to introduce myself. My name is Tormund Thunderfist, Mead King of Ruddy Hall, Horn-Blower and Breaker of Ice, Husband to Bears, Speaker to Gods and Father of Hosts.”

Elia softly laughed at the audaciousness of the proud man in front of her. I need all the bold men I can get right now. Tormund smiled proudly as his tribe cheered on their bold leader and he lifted his hand softly towards her. Elia smiled and she softly moved her finger and softly moved it to just where Tormund Thunderfist was and Tormund got the hint and he put his hand on her finger and shook the vast mountainous finger as he would if he shook another man’s hand. The wildlings cheered even louder and many wildlings rushed up and they began touching the Giantesses finger. Soon little children ran up boldly to touch it and young women did so and within a few moments every single member of this camp had their hands on Elia’s gigantic finger. Elia smiled warmly as all of these people looked on warmly at her and she knew that these scruffy wildlings all trusted her. I will make this work. I know it.

Elia looked at all of them and she said with a great smile on her lips: “IT IS MY PLEASURE TO HAVE MADE YOUR ACQUAITANCE TORMUND THUNDERFIST AND TO ALL OF YOU FINE PEOPLE. I AM ELIA MARTELL; PRINCESS OF DORNE, GIANTESS OF WESTEROS, FINDER OF CONTINENTS AND EMANCIPATOR OF SLAVES. I AM THE WIFE OF DRAGONS, MOTHER OF KINGS AND ENEMY OF DARKNESS.”

The small bands of people around her were nodding and smiling after Elia’s announcement and many children began repeating “Elia” over to their mothers as if their mothers had somehow not heard Elia’s words with their own ears. Tormund watched his people but his mischievous smile had already begun to shrink down. He looked straight at the Giantess and he murmured: “Big words for a big woman. We all saw you walk big and powerful like, and we saw you drop off those men that angered you up to that big o’ wall yesterday. Me if I was that big I would have crushed them as if they were nothing but to each their own. Having to become a crow is slow and agonizing, unlike being crushed so that is that then. None of us free folk expect someone who is not only not dressed for the weather but not dressed to be out here for the snows at all.” Laughs rang up between the men but they were quiet and more subdued than the unruly laughter of before. Elia watched Tormund patiently as he continued: “It is an incredible sight to see someone like you in the flesh and I will never forget this day as long as I live. But I must ask you Elia Martell, why are you here?”

Elia looked across at all the little rough looking people who all looked at her with great intrigue. Elia nodded respectfully and announced: “I AM HERE BECAUSE I WANT TO DO RIGHT FOR EVERYONE HERE.”

Murmurs of dissent appeared. The easy smiles and looks of awe were changed to sullen silences and then small pockets of arguments occurred amongst the people.

“No one has wanted to do right for us since they built the Wall!” One man bellowed angrily. Tormund turned around and gave the man a death glare. I should have known this would not have been easy.

Elia appreciated the silence that came from Tormund’s threatening glare and she knew she needed to demonstrate her case. But I do not want to start a panic. Keep anything about the White Walkers quiet until I know more. Elia looked across at the wildlings and said as empathetically as she could: “LISTEN I AM A PRINCESS OF A LAND FAR TO THE SOUTH FROM HERE. I LIVE BY A SCORCHING DESERT. I DO NOT KNOW THE COLD. I DO NOT KNOW YOUR CUSTOMS. AND I CERTAINLY DO NOT KNOW WHAT IT IS TO FIGHT EVERYDAY WITH THOSE THAT WOULD DENY YOU JUST BECAUSE YOU WERE BORN ON THE WRONG SIDE OF A GREAT WALL. BUT THINGS ARE HAPPENING NOW THAT CANNOT BE UNDONE. I DO NOT WISH TO SEE ANYONE SUFFER AND I AM IN A POSITION WHERE I CAN STOP INJUSTICE AND NEVER ALLOW IT TO RETURN. THIS PLACE IS COLD AND CRUEL. I WANT EVERYONE HERE TO LIVE A GOOD LIFE AND NOT HAVE TO FORAGE FOR MISERLY SCRAPS OF FOOD AND LIVE RUNNING AWAY FROM MEN ADORNED IN BLACK. I WANT EVERY SINGLE MAN, WOMAN AND CHILD NORTH OF THE WALL TO BE INTEGRATED INTO WESTEROS AND TO BE SAFE AND HAPPY, AND NO LONGER HAVE TO DEAL WITH THE HORRORS OF LIVING IN THE WILD.”

Tormund smiled wryly from hearing Elia’s words as there were some definitive cheers alongside some notable murmurs of dissent. Elia appreciated the gravity of what she had proposed. They have lived here all of their lives, they all have got over a hundred generations of their ancestors buried all over this land. This is all they know, but if they knew what is coming…

“Everyone… You want everyone to be south of the Wall yes?” Tormund asked the Giantess as his eyes darting towards Elia vaguely suspicious. He might even think this could be a trap.

“YES. I ACCEPT IT IS A MAJOR CHANGE BUT I DO NOT WANT ANYONE LIVING ON THIS SIDE OF THE WALL.” Lest you all become thralls to the others. A loud eruption of voices happened as soon as Elia finished speaking, all arguing both sides.

“I was born here; all my ancestors were born here and died here. I will proudly do the same!” An old greybeard shouted immediately.

“Piss on that. You’re bound to die soon enough old fool. We did not choose to be born here and to be hunted like dogs. If we got a chance to have a better lot in life I suggest we take it.” A younger woman said as she looked straight up at Elia with a small smile on her lips.

“Fuck the kneelers. I was born free and I will die free!” A little boy who could not have been older than ten shouted out.

“Be silent you stupid boy!” The woman shouted at the lad.

“You don’t have to be a cowed by some naked foreign bitch. Prove to her why you are called Tormund Giantsbane!” The same boy shouted towards their leader as the woman began screaming at the little lad. Giantsbane?

“Shut your hole before I put you in one boy!” Tormund growled to the lad who promptly froze seeing the great ginger leader rage towards him.

“GIANTSBANE? WHY DID THAT LAD JUST CALL YOU GIANTSBANE?” Elia had to ask.

“Because I killed a Giant once.” Tormund replied softly, clearly embarrassed and worried to what the Giantess in front of him would do or say.

“GIANTS ARE NOT REAL…THEY ARE STORIES TOLD TO AMUSE CHILDREN.” Elia replied in confused shock.

“Elia there are actual Giants about. Whole tribes of them still are wandering around the real north after the kneelers hunted them down many centuries ago. Okay they are absolutely nothing like you. They are perhaps fifteen feet tall and are very beastly. More beast than man, as I said nothing like you at all.” Tormund replied softly. Elia watched the man as he put his head down and softly murmured onwards: “We have all been born here, we have all fought here and we have seen and done things we would all like to be rid of. But you cannot change thousands of years of spilt blood in one day. We free folk do things in our own way in our own time. Give us the time we need and we will do what is right. I think it is time for you to get on home. It’s going to get a whole lot colder. It is a great pleasure meeting you Elia.”

Tormund moved his hand onto Elia’s finger and shook it softly. Elia felt numb. Not what I wanted, but it gives me hope for the future. The others will not be ready for quite some time. Better let these people take their time and begin this peace on the right foot. Elia gave a sad smile on her lips and addressed Tormund one last time: “LIKEWISE A PLEASURE TO MEET YOU TOO…I WILL BE BACK SOON AND I WILL MAKE SURE THAT EVERYONE HERE WILL BE WELCOME IN WESTEROS. I GUARANTEE IT.”

Elia began to move her fingers and she lifted up her knees and began the process of standing back up. Elia had not been on her knees for too long but she had to rub them softly to get the feeling back, particularly from the cold snowy landscape she had her knees on. Even though Elia could see everyone clearly enough as she stood up straight, it really emphasised how tiny those people were. A man like Tormund is larger than life. A good man, he will see the wisdom in my offer soon enough. Elia was not going to announce her suspicions about the others until she knew more. No need to start a panic. I want those living beyond the wall to move to the south in a calm demeanour, not in a mad panic. Elia looked down onto the ground and softly waved to Tormund Thunderfist and she began her walk down south. Tormund may have claimed to have spoken to the Gods but he will never forget speaking to me.

 

It only took Elia a few steps to get back to the Wall. Even in the darkness the Wall was imposing, but the many flames set out by the three manned castles made everything visible. Elia saw a great number of the black brothers all staring up at her. Elia could see many unsympathetic faces all staring at her with great unspoken accusations. I have changed everything for them. But they serve the realm and the realm needs everyone south of the Wall. “I HAVE NO DOUBT YOU ALL HEARD MY CONVERSATION JUST NOW. YES I DO WANT THE NORTH OF THE WALL TO BE EVACUATED AND YES I DO WANT THOSE LIVING BEYOND THE WALL TO BE SAFE AND A PART OF MY SON’S KINGDOM. ANY MAN, WOMAN AND CHILD THAT ARRIVES TO THE WALL IS TO BE ALLOWED SAFE PASSAGE SOUTH OF THE WALL. I AM DECLARING A TOTAL AMNESTY FOR ALL WILDLINGS AND I KNOW THEY CAN HEAR ME AND IT WOULD BE WONDERFUL IF YOU ALL BEGAN WALKING DOWN SOUTH TO THE WALL. YOU WILL ALL BE PERMITTED TO TRAVEL SAFELY PAST THE WALL.” Elia looked at the sullen angry faces down onto the ground. I do not wish to deal with them right now. “I WILL DISCUSS THIS FURTHER LATER, IT IS DARK AND I AM GETTING TIRED. FAREWELL.” Before anyone could say anything Elia quickly walked away from the Wall and headed back down south.

 

The walk was brief and though Elia walked past Winterfell, she had no intentions of stopping by there again. Your three little guardians are safe Lyanna. Elia knew as she walked down that she had most likely alienated the entirety of the North. The slaves were one thing, that is thousands of miles away and Westeros openly abhors slavery. The Northerners deal with uprisings and assaults from the wildlings constantly, clemency for the Wildlings will be a harder sell to make. Nonetheless Elia knew that the White Walkers were coming and she wanted everyone safe from them. At the end of the day the less opportunities those monsters have of making an army, the easier they will be to be dealt with. Elia had a long day and she just wanted to briefly forget about the complex social structures that have formed over thousands of years. Just seeing my family safe and happy is all I want tonight. Everything else can wait. In no time at all Elia’s massive strides with her gigantic feet had already led her back towards Kings Landing and as she stopped by the city she heard a great cheer. Elia cooed as the lively bright city craned their necks up at the Giantess and waved upwards towards her. Elia then noticed that Lord Stark was amongst them as he had an easy smile and respectful deference to her. He does not know. He did not hear my proclamation or might not have even seen me by the Wall. I will tell him tomorrow. No need to ruin what should be a lovely night. Both of us will be able to sleep easier tonight that way.

Elia looked down and gave the little subjects in the city a polite wave and a courteous smile: “HAVE A WONDERFUL NIGHT MY DEAR PEOPLE. I WILL SEE ALL OF YOU NICE AND EARLY TOMORROW MORNING.”

The people of Kings Landing cheered even louder at that and Elia bowed her head and continued the short march back home. It was very dark now but her strides were safe and within a few more moments the Giantess spotted the busy lights surrounding Sunspear.

A great feast was occurring and immediately a small tear welled itself in Elia’s eye as both highborn Lords and the former enslaved were feasting on fine Dornish meat. All the former slaves have clearly been given decent new clothes and they all had washed and did not look as if they had been chained together like animals. Elia could hear the loud music being played by a large band of musicians and she could see that everyone was having a merry time. All the children were playing merrily by the tables with Arianne talking to Viserys as Rhaenys was playfully running with a couple of the freed ex-slave children. Doran and Mellario were talking softly with Oberyn and Ellaria as the babes Aegon and Quentyn were being held maternally. Elia had a massive smile on her face and she moved a step closer and everyone turned around and waved to her warmly. They are all so comfortable around me. “GOOD EVENING EVERYONE. WHAT A LOVELY FEAST YOU HAVE PUT ON. IT IS SO GOOD TO SEE EVERYONE DOING SO WELL.”

At this point Elia moved a step closer so her huge feet were right next to Sunspear’s walls and her toes towered over the entire castle. Nonetheless Elia beamed as Rhaenys dashed towards the battlements and she quickly reached it and hugged a part of her enormous toe. Gods that feels so nice and Rhaenys’ smile as well. Rhaenys looked innocent and relaxed as she closed her eyes and tenderly hugged her mother’s toe. Elia was greatly appreciating Rhaenys’ tenderness and she softly cooed. Eventually Elia asked her precious daughter: “HELLO RHAENYS, HAVE YOU HAD A GOOD AFTERNOON?”

“Oh yes! I showed Grandmother and Uncle Viserys all around the castle and Arianne showed me and Mariah some games and we had a gorgeous supper. I love eating Dornish food so much, so much better than the food back at home.” Rhaenys was racing through her day and Elia laughed at her daughter’s exuberance.

“WELL MY DEAR I AM SO GLAD TO HEAR THAT. YOU CAN EAT ALL THE DORNISH FOOD YOU WANT.” Elia announced with great indulgence.

Rhaenys cheered amused at her mother’s proclamation and Rhaenys continued talking about her day. As Rhaenys was busy telling of all of her exploits during the day, Oberyn and Ellaria walked up with Aegon safely in Ellaria’s arms to where Rhaenys stood. Doran and Mellario followed with their youngest Quentyn in his mother’s arms. Elia felt calm and at peace just seeing her family all together, all fears and confusions that she had when she was in the North had dissipated. I want to end the day on a good note, time to do something fun and different. Rhaenys looked so excited and Elia gave an indulgent smile as Oberyn tenderly held his niece’s shoulders. This is what everything is all about. “RHAENYS DARLING, DO YOU WANT TO SEE THE PLACE WHERE MAMMA HAS BEEN SLEEPING AT THE LAST COUPLE OF NIGHTS?”

Rhaenys announced excitably: “Of course Mamma!”

Everyone on the battlements laughed and Elia took a step back and softly planted bent down and planted her palm by the battlements. Immediately Rhaenys raced onto her hand with no hesitation whatsoever. “OKAY COME ON ARIANNE, I KNOW YOU WANT TO SEE IT TOO.”

Elia beamed with happiness as Arianne cheered as she raced on to her massive hand as Doran and Mellario followed her in a more reserved manner and Oberyn and Ellaria followed in the rear. Elia looked down and her smile could not have been any wider as everyone, including the two babes staring up at the Giantess with great love. Elia could not wait for Rhaenys’ and Arianne’s excitement at seeing the unknown continent. Even Doran and Mellario looked excited for the trip. Elia was all ready to go until she realised that Rhaella and Viserys was still by the feast table. Viserys looked miserable as his mother clearly told him to stay put. Elia looked at them both and felt sad at how excluded Rhaella and Viserys felt. I want us to get so close now and to be a proper family. “RHAELLA, VISERYS. DO YOU WANT TO COME TOO?” Elia said with a sweet smile on her lips.

Viserys looked at his mother excitably and Rhaella looked straight towards her Giantess daughter in law and with a soft smile the Dowager Queen said: “Yes, come on Viserys it is not every day you get to be able to travel across the world.”

Viserys waited patiently for his mother to stand up and Rhaella took her son’s hand and she slowly walked up to the battlements as a score of guards helped her get up and to make sure that nothing would jeopardise her pregnancy. Elia waited patiently but soon Rhaella and Viserys reached the battlements and got onto Elia’s hand. Doran and even Oberyn helped the heavily pregnant Rhaella up onto Elia’s hand. Oberyn turned around and Elia flashed him an appreciative smile. Thanks Oberyn, I want everyone to see how sweet you truly are. When Rhaella was comfortably on her hand Elia looked down and smiled at all the sweet faces looking up at her. They all stood close together and Elia leant in and gave everyone on her hand a great big kiss. Elia felt all the tiny bodies on her monolithic bottom lip and she felt warm inside as she heard everyone laugh from the touch, even Rhaella who smiled appreciatively at the Giantess as Elia moved her face away enough for her to see all her little passengers clearly.

Elia then announced with an adoring smile: “OKAY EVERYONE I WILL NOT BE TOO LONG. HERE WE GO.”

I cannot wait to see everyone’s joy at the beauty of the new land. Elia looked down at all of her loved ones. Rhaenys’ trust, Viserys’ enjoyment, Arianne’s excitement, Oberyn and Doran softly laughing amongst themselves as Mellario holds Quentyn and Ellaria holding Aegon and even Rhaella looking at the sea with a reserved awe. They are who I fight for and will always fight for. And Gods may that never change. At that thought Elia took a step into the ocean and she followed the coast and began her walk through the Sunset Sea with all those she loved securely on her hand.

Out in the Open by SuperD

Elia walked across the ocean slowly; always mindful of the heavily pregnant Rhaella that was on her hand, but the Dowager Queen appeared fine throughout Elia’s brief walk through the deep dark blue ocean. All of the children were in awe at how vast the ocean was as the land of Westeros disappeared out of sight after a few monolithic footsteps from the Giantess. The children were also stunned to see that the ocean was so deep that at its deepest point it went all the way up to Elia’s waist. Elia enjoyed seeing their little shocked faces as they realised the true depth of the ocean and the ocean water felt so cool on Elia’s legs. This feels as nice as a bath. Being this size the ocean has to serve as my bath.

At the start of the walk everything around them was dark but the skies grew lighter as they travelled further west until it became late daytime again. Arianne looked confused at the change in time and she softly asked on Elia’s hand: “How is it getting lighter?”

Oberyn answered his niece with an amused smile: “Because the world is a globe sweetling and it rotates, the sun sets and rises at different times according to where you are in the world. As the world rotates a different part faces away from the sun causing darkness to that part whilst the opposite side of the world faces the Sun and sees the sun causing daylight.”

Arianne looked at her Uncle and appeared to follow her Uncle’s explanation and with the solemnness that only children can show Arianne answered back: “Oh.”

Mellario looked intrigued and found herself asking: “How do you know all about that Oberyn?”

Oberyn smiled as he held Ellaria’s hand and he answered back: “A Maester told me that back in the days when I was studying at the Citadel.”

Elia smiled at her younger brother’s great level of knowledge about the world. I have always loved it when Oberyn used to bombard me with facts as a child. Memories of the quick witted Oberyn reciting the histories and sciences to anyone who would listen as a child emerged in Elia’s mind. Gods Oberyn was so proud whenever he learnt anything that required thought or skill; I have never seen him put his hand to anything and not proving to succeed at it. Elia then remembered seeing Oberyn joust for the first time and knocking his poor opponent off of his horse immediately on the hastily arranged tourney grounds at Sunspear. Gods he looked every bit a strong bold man that day. Oberyn and that horse were seemingly one that day. Oberyn spent so long preparing and he proved capable. He loved fulfilling any difficult challenge, just to say that he had mastered it. Elia smiled and looked down proudly at her little brother and her smile grew as she reminisced about her beloved Oberyn’s many talents.

After looking down at the sweet and handsome Oberyn, Elia saw the great mist that hid the land in the background coming up to them. Gods that mist came about quickly. Elia noticed that young Viserys looked anxious at seeing the seemingly impenetrable mist and he held his mother’s hand very tightly. Elia looked down and softly murmured to the little Prince: “DO NOT WORRY VISERYS, IT IS JUST A QUICK WALK THROUGH THERE. WE WILL BE ON LAND VERY SHORTLY, I PROMISE.”

Viserys looked more reassured by that. Viserys gave Elia a nervous grin and Elia flashed a more reassuring smile at the young Prince. Elia saw the great mist and she walked through the great foreboding mist. Elia was used to the thick mist and her instincts were extremely strong as she kept the course and within a few moments she walked past the great grey mist and in the distance Elia saw the great green land straight ahead. Viserys’ anxious frown turned to an amused smile as he saw the clear blue sky again as he looked up to his mother who was clearly touched by the untamed beauty of the land in front of them. This was in contrast to Arianne who had a humongous grin on her lips as she bounced excitably on Elia’s vast hand at seeing the great unknown continent with her own eyes.

“What a truly beautiful land.” Mellario softly said to her husband in quiet awe at her newfound surroundings, to which Doran gave her a soft kiss on the lips.

Oberyn and Ellaria looked at one another as they overheard and Ellaria said with a massive smirk on her lips, no doubt remembering their escapades there: “It sure is.”

Oberyn in turn kissed Ellaria softly on her luscious lips. It is nice being with all these loved up couples. At that thought Ellaria turned around and blew Elia a kiss which made the travelling Giantess smile appreciatively at her gorgeous miniscule lover. Just you wait for tonight Ellaria. I am going to have some fun with my two little lovers.

Everyone looked at the great land ahead of them with a great sense of awe and adventure in their hearts. Elia loved seeing everyone’s reactions but then she saw Rhaenys turning around and she looked straight at Elia and bore a sweet smile on her lips. Elia’s heart melted at such a kind open gaze and Rhaenys said softly: “Thank you for taking me here Mamma. It is very beautiful.”

Elia’s grin was massive and she said softly to her precious daughter: “YOU ARE MORE THAN WELCOME MY DEAR RHAENYS.”

Everyone had turned around and all had looked at Elia and seeing everyone she loved on her hand made Elia’s heart seemingly jump somersaults. These are the moments that make a lifetime. “I AM SO HONOURED YOU ARE ALL HERE WITH ME RIGHT NOW. I LOVE YOU ALL SO MUCH.”

At that everyone came closer and all the little folk on Elia’s hand hugged one another and Elia just leant her face in closer and closer until they were all softly touching Elia’s chin. The hug was soft but Elia felt so good as she felt everyone touch her humongous chin and Elia felt whole. Everything is how it should be.

 

After a few moments Elia took the few short steps to reach the coast of the land. It was broad daylight and the children looked enchanted at the large greenery and were clearly getting excited at the prospects of exploring the great untamed land.

“Can we play on the beach Mamma?” Rhaenys asked with a playful smile and a soft pleading look. Arianne and Viserys also looked at Elia plaintively, as both clearly wanted to explore the land with her. Elia looked at the beach and it looked soft, comfortable but most importantly safe.

Rhaella and Mellario gave approving nods to the Giantess and Elia smiled tenderly towards the children and said with playful indulgence: “OKAY SWEETLING, BUT DO NOT GO TOO FAR. WE WILL NOT BE HERE FOR TOO LONG TODAY OKAY?”

“Okay. Thanks Mamma!” Rhaenys answered back, she was clearly growing excited as she kept turning between Elia’s massive face and the land down by the ground.

Due to how wet Elia’s legs were from walking through the very deep sea, Elia quickly dried her legs with her free hand as she did not want any of the children affected by the massive lumps of water that was freely falling off of her legs. Elia smiled as it looked like a waterfall was coming down from her legs. A mountain drying off her soaking legs, a wonderfully absurd sight no doubt. Elia was able to keep her other hand very still and she heard everyone softly laughing at how Elia was drying her legs off. No doubt this is a truly strange spectacle. The Giantess smiled at her adorable family and got on with the task at hand. After a short while as her looming legs became reasonably dry, Elia bent down and lowered her hand down to the ground of a dry part of the shoreline and Rhaenys, Arianne and Viserys ran down excitably to the gorgeous white sand beaches.

“Thanks Aunty Elia!” Arianne shouted up to the Giantess.

“YOU ARE MORE THAN WELCOME ARIANNE. I CAN SEE YOU BUT JUST STAY ON THE BEACH OKAY, WE CAN EXPLORE THE LAND PROPERLY ANOTHER DAY.” Elia announced softly.

“Thank you.” Viserys repeated shyly as the girls began running playfully around the beach.

“HAVE FUN VISERYS.” Elia boomed. Viserys nodded and he chased after the girls with a playful smile. Good to see Viserys doing well. I think Viserys will be fine, he has lost his father and his older brother but he is with the people he needs to be with, and he will have a new sibling soon to look after and adore.

Elia looked at the playful children already setting up some sort of game and Rhaenys and Arianne were already running with childish laughter and Elia’s heart was beating fast and hard. Gods just seeing Rhaenys playing around happily on the beach without a care after everything that has happened means the world. Elia could watch the children be children all day but she did not wish to neglect the adults and thus she stood back up straight.

 

Elia looked up from the ground and she looked across at everyone else that had stayed on her vast palm and they all looked up at her expectantly. Oberyn softly smiled and gave off his easy charm and Oberyn motioned for Elia to lean in closer with his hands. Elia smiled as she slowly moved her palm closer to her face. Oberyn’s smile grew even larger as he gave an approving nod. Elia smirked as Oberyn’s demeanour had suddenly appeared to be that of the sweet kindly protector that he was when they were young children. An absurd sight now at our vastly different sizes, but Oberyn will always be a giant to me regardless. Nonetheless Elia was amused and touched that Oberyn felt the need to act the concerned brother and Elia felt curious as to why so Elia gave her brother her soft smile and asked Oberyn: “WHAT DO YOU WANT TO TALK ABOUT OBERYN?”

Oberyn looked across at all the other passengers on Elia’s vast hand and they all nodded encouragingly at him. Oberyn looked back up and gave his customary assertive smile whenever he had to say anything serious to Elia. Ooh I am intrigued. Elia softly giggled at that look and Oberyn chuckled himself. It is hard to pull off that look to someone who is ten miles taller than you. Oberyn smiled and looked back up at his adoring lover and he calmly said: “Elia darling, we all saw you go north of Kings Landing before you came back home. You looked very worried and you know how much I hate seeing you like that. It looks like everything is fine now but Elia is there anything you want to talk to us about?”

They all saw it. Elia’s smile faded as everyone looked at her greatly concerned. Even Ellaria’s small smile towards her was merely hiding her worry for her. All of Elia’s confused concern during her brief expedition towards the North was gone, and the horrors the Nights King inflicted on her mind was fading like a memory of a bad dream. Still it must have been a worrying sight to see a Giantess just abruptly leave stone faced from the capital. God’s I hope they did not see me by the Wall staring at seemingly nothing.

Elia looked down onto the ground and she saw Rhaenys, Arianne and Viserys all continuing playing a game together on the sandy beaches. All three children bore great smiles and were laughing heartily. Oh for the innocence of childhood. Even with all the bad things that have happened they can find it in themselves to laugh and play. Elia then saw the baby being held by the bloody hands of Princess Lyanna. Elia blinked and then she saw her beloved Aegon in Ellaria’s arms watching the world go by and Elia saw Quentyn looking in her direction in Mellario’s arms. I am doing everything for the children; everything. “I JUST A GUT FEELING IN MY STOMACH…PRINCESS LYANNA IS VERY HEAVY WITH CHILD AND I WANT TO MAKE SURE THAT HERSELF AND HER UNBORN CHILD WILL BE FINE AND THAT HER LOVED ONES WILL BE THERE FOR HER DURING HER BIRTH.”

Every adult on her palm nodded sympathetically but Rhaella had a proud smile on her lips as she listened to Elia’s words. Rhaella is going to dote on Lyanna’s child. Rhaella had a gleam in her eye and she looked up and murmured softly: “I would like to be there for Lyanna when she gives birth. No one is truly ready for their first child as you well know Elia.”

Mellario nodded in agreement as Ellaria watched on in appreciation and playful envy at the mothers around her. Ellaria will make a wonderful mother someday, Gods I hope Oberyn give her plenty of lovely little babes for her and myself to adore. Elia beamed at her Mother-In-Law and answered back: “OF COURSE RHAELLA. LYANNA WOULD TAKE GREAT COMFORT IN KNOWING THAT YOU WILL BE THERE FOR HER. IT WILL NOT BE UNTIL THE START OF THE NEW YEAR THAT LYANNA SHOULD GIVE BIRTH ANYHOW…”

Elia paused and she looked down and everyone aboard her hand watched her patiently again. They know that going to Winterfell was only part of the story. I was up in the North for quite a while. Oberyn had his protector’s face on again which gave Elia great comfort and Doran looked naturally concerned as any elder brother would for their younger but no longer smaller sister. They all love me and they all want to help me, it is time to let them. “AS YOU NO DOUBT HAVE SEEN, I HAD SPENT A FAIR AMOUNT OF TIME IN THE NORTH TODAY. I HAVE DONE PLENTY OF GOOD TODAY AS YOU SAW WITH THE CAPSIZED SHIP AND TELLING THE SLAVE MASTERS THEIR PRACTICE NEEDS TO END…WELL I HAVE DONE SOMETHING ELSE. I WENT BEYOND THE WALL TODAY.”

Everyone looked intrigued at the news; Oberyn bore a bemused smile whilst everyone else looked confused. “Oh Elia you had no protection against the cold.” Mellario softly scolded to the eternally nude Giantess. What a sweet little lady. If I was normal sized and I walked out of the great Wall naked I would have most likely have frozen to death, good thing that the ring has given me great protection against the weather.

“WELL SINCE MY GROWTH MY BODY DOES NOT FEEL THE COLD TOO MUCH ANYMORE. IT WAS NOT TOO BAD. I WAS NOT THERE FOR TOO LONG AT ANY RATE.” Elia said quickly trying to get the conversation over with as quickly as she could. But still, why am I struggling to spit it out. It is not like they will be too angry with me.

Everyone waited expectantly and when Elia could not find the words to say, Doran was the one to finally ask the obvious: “Why did you go beyond the wall?”

Elia took a deep breath. I have to say it, there is no one else about and nobody here will judge me or think me mad. I need to say it. “THINGS ARE COMPLICATED. THERE IS MORE MAGIC IN THE WORLD RIGHT NOW THAN JUST BIG OLD ME.”

Elia was pleased to see that there was no scoffs from anyone on her hand, each person absorbed the news with deep thought. Rhaella had seen her influenced by the magic at Dragonstone and looked at Elia knowingly. Doran had his Princely face on which he always had on whenever anyone gave him important news, as Mellario watched her husband patiently. Oberyn had a look of wonderment on his face whereas Ellaria gave an encouraging nod to the Giantess for her to continue. Elia smiled appreciatively at her little lover and Elia nodded back in further appreciation causing Ellaria to beam and the Giantess continued onwards: “RHAELLA ALREADY KNOWS THAT I SEE THINGS IN MY HEAD WHENEVER I GET CLOSE TO DRAGONSTONE. THE CASTLE WAS BUILT ON SORCERY BUT STILL DRAGONSTONE IS NOT THE ONLY PLACE RICH IN MAGIC. WINTERFELL IS TOO…AS WELL AS THE WALL.”

Elia paused as flashes of the large dead rotting army resurfaced in Elia’s thoughts. They are not real, they do not exist yet. I can stop them. Elia took a deep breath to compose herself. I will win, they will lose. They will never take those that I love away from me. Elia calmed herself down and noticed even the children far below to the ground were watching her concerned as they craned their necks up to the sky. Elia noticed Rhaenys staring up at her with the same protective face that Oberyn bore when he was a child. Gods Rhaenys is so strong already. Elia leant down and got herself close to the three children and she murmured: “EVERYTHING IS FINE CHILDREN. KEEP PLAYING YOUR GAMES.”

“Okay Mamma.” Rhaenys said with some concern and as she kept watching her mother, Elia smiled as Viserys sneaked behind Rhaenys and softly touched her on the shoulder.

“You are it!” Viserys shouted with a great laugh. Viserys ran away as Rhaenys turned and begun chasing her Uncle around the beach with Arianne laughing in the background.

Thank you for that distraction my sweet Viserys. Elia allowed herself a smile and she stood back up straight and she looked again at all the pleading faces on her palm. Elia knew at her great height she was going to be loud but she lowered her voice to make sure the children would not hear: “I DO NOT WANT TO SCARE THE CHILDREN. WHAT I AM ABOUT TO TELL YOU ALL WILL STAY BETWEEN US FOR NOW; I DO NOT WISH TO START A PANIC.”

“What is it?” Doran asked intrigued.

Elia sighed and began: “I KNOW HOW THIS WILL SOUND…THE MAGIC ON THE WALL AND THE MAGIC I ABSORBED AS I GREW AND BECAME A GIANTESS IN KINGS LANDING MEANS I SEE THINGS…THINGS I DO NOT EVER WISH TO SEE BUT I WILL KEEP SEEING THEM UNTIL THEY ARE DEFEATED.”

Everyone looked even more confused and Oberyn asked confused: “Until who is defeated Elia?”

Elia took a deep breath and she quickly closed her eyes. I need to say it. Elia opened her eyes again and she said as softly as she could muster: “THE OTHERS.”

 

Elia braced herself as her family looked baffled as the words sunk in. “The Others? They are real? You have seen them?” Ellaria asked in complete amazement.

Elia nodded to her lover. Elia tried to talk but words could not escape her mouth. Elia tried to keep a neutral face as she did not want the children to be worried. Everyone else just tried to understand what they were being told.

“How do you know this?” Doran asked mildly.

“I SEE THEIR HIDEOUS HORNED KING AS WELL AS THE REST OF HIS ILK IN MY HEAD. I SEE THEM IN MY SLEEP AND I SAW THEM AGAIN AS I VISITED THE WALL. THE OTHERS ARE REAL AND I KNOW IN MY HEART THAT THEY WILL BE COMING SOMEDAY, I DO NOT KNOW WHEN THOUGH.” Elia answered back. It felt good for Elia to get the words out of her chest and it felt good that everyone on her hand was processing the words in an open minded manner. They do not think that I am mad. That is very good to know.

“So why did you go beyond the Wall?” Oberyn asked with grave concern.

“I NEEDED TO KNOW MORE. AND I DO.” Elia began to feel bolder and she continued more confidently: “I KNOW THAT THE OTHERS WILL NEED AN ARMY TO RAVAGE WESTEROS, AND THEY HAVE AN ARMY ON THEIR DOORSTEP. THE WILDLINGS.” Elia smiled as she paused. It was all sounding so right for the Giantess. I am doing the right thing, I know it. “THE WILDLINGS WILL BE THE FIRST TO FALL TO THE OTHERS BUT I WILL NOT ALLOW THAT. I HAVE DECLARED TO THE NIGHTS WATCH THAT EVERY SINGLE WILDLING NORTH OF THE WALL WILL BE FULLY WELCOME TO JOIN MY SON’S KINGDOM. BY THE TIME THE OTHERS DO RETURN THERE CAN BE NO ONE LIVING NORTH OF THE WALL.”

“So you have invited wildlings to live amongst your own?” The Dowager Queen immediately asked, her smiling face dropped to a frown illustrating her grave concern.

“YES.” Elia simply replied.

Rhaella looked at Elia and said in as a diplomatic tone as she could muster: “I do not mean to question you Elia, I truly do not; I just want you to consider that the wildlings do not bow to Kings or Queens. Particularly babe Kings. They are the eternal enemies to the entirety of the North. Some of the Wildlings may be wise enough to meekly accept your mercy but others will bite the hand that feed it. The entirety of the North will despise you for granting clemency to the heathen; thousands of years of hate cannot go away in a single lifetime, and that goes for everyone on both sides of the Wall. I hope you are prepared for what will come from this Elia.”

Oberyn glared hatefully at the Dowager Queen and Ellaria used her free arm to stop Oberyn doing anything rash. Doran looked concerned whilst Mellario seemed to consider what Elia was saying. Elia looked straight at the Dowager Queen and said thoughtfully: “I APPRECIATE YOUR CONCERN RHAELLA, TRULY I DO. AS YOU NO DOUBT CAN TELL I HAVE NOT THOUGHT THAT FAR AHEAD YET. YES THE NORTH WILL NOT LOOK KINDLY UPON ME FOR THAT, YES SOME OF THE WILDLINGS MAY PUSH THEIR LUCK, BUT ALL OF THOSE CONSIDERATIONS ARE INSIGNIFICANT RIGHT NOW. I CAN DEAL WITH THOSE ISSUES WHEN THEY ARISE. THE IMPORTANT THING TO KNOW IS THAT THE OTHERS ARE REAL, THEY WILL ATTACK WESTEROS AND EVERYONE IN WESTEROS NEEDS TO LEARN TO LIVE TOGETHER OR THEY WILL DIE APART.”

Everyone watched her and then before Rhaella could say anything to refute that, Mellario looked up and gave the Giantess a small smile and she said with a quiet determination: “We all saw how you reacted to that acolyte of the Lord of Light today. We all saw the shock on your face when he began talking about the Great Other. I assumed he was just a typical raving fanatic; they are ten a penny everywhere in this world. I was born in Qohor; I have lived with slaves since the day I was born, as no doubt all of you Westerosi have lived with wildlings as the unknown monsters to fear your whole lives. Regardless things do need to change on both sides of the Narrow Sea. Slavery is wrong and you can say what you like about wildlings but if any of us were born to be hunted in a freezing wasteland no doubt we would be wild too. Elia you are the tool for good that everyone in this world needs. You have been chosen to be a great Giantess and I have no doubt you have seen these monsters to prepare all of us for their arrival. Yes there will be challenges and disputes, but you will overcome them and everyone will love you for it. I know it does not have to be said that all of us will help you in any way that we can. I am so proud of you Elia, and I am eternally honoured to be with you now.”

Elia teared up and her heart was pounding. Elia could see Doran gently kiss his sweet wife as Oberyn and Ellaria went up closer and hugged Mellario. Elia looked down and she noticed all the children looking up at her. Without a word Elia bent down and softly put her palm down onto the ground by the children and without needing encouragement they ran up her monolithic finger with great excitement. Elia beamed as when the children were on safely she stood back up straight and she just stared at her little family perfectly content. They are with me, through thick and thin. “THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR YOUR LOVELY WORDS MELLARIO. I AM HONOURED THAT YOU ARE ALL HERE WITH ME. I LOVE YOU ALL SO MUCH.” Elia leant in and gave her entire family a sloppy kiss. Elia felt warmed by the touch and as the kiss ended all Elia could do was to silently thank the Seven Gods above that she was blessed with such a wonderful family.

 

Elia was perfectly happy to just watch her family relaxing on her gigantic palm, but even in the daylight she had noticed that Rhaenys was beginning to tire as she began yawning loudly. Rhaenys has had a busy day. It is time for her to go to bed.

“OKAY EVERYONE IT IS TIME TO GO BACK HOME TO WESTEROS.” Elia announced with a great big smile and she began her brief march back home.

The walk was soft and relaxing across the ocean. Prince Viserys looked far less anxious and nobody appeared afraid as Elia walked through the great foggy mist. Elia smiled as her strides were so huge that she could actually see the skies quickly getting darker and by the time they reached the Westerosi coast it was pitch black.

It always amused Elia to see that the entirety of Westeros itself looked merely like a large scale model than an actual continent anymore as it only took Elia a few meaningful steps to traverse the western coast and get all the way to Sunspear. As they arrived back home the feast had calmed down, the music was far quieter and everything was winding itself down for the night. Elia laid her massive palm straight outside Sunspear’s gates and as she arrived the gates opened expectantly. Elia smiled at all of the tiny people on her hand and they all looked up at her amused at her great power and they began to walk off of her palm. Elia saw The Dowager Queen and Prince Viserys regally step off of her palm and she noticed Rhaenys by her finger. Rhaenys turned and smiled her sweet little smile to Elia and all Elia could do was smile back: “IT IS VERY LATE RHAENYS. IT IS TIME FOR YOU TO GO TO BED. YOU HAVE BEEN SUCH A BRAVE SPECIAL PRINCESS TODAY MY DEAR RHAENYS. I AM ALWAYS SO PROUD OF YOU AND I LOVE YOU SO MUCH.”

“I love you too Mamma.” Rhaenys leant I and Elia kissed her one more time. Rhaenys laughed from the touch of Elia’s astronomical lip.

Arianne ran back up the finger and she called out: “Where is my kiss Aunty Elia?”

“SORRY ARIANNE HERE YOU GO.” Elia leant in and kissed her niece goodnight as well. Arianne laughed from the touch as Mellario giggled as her daughter was utterly dominated by Elia’s lip.

“Come on sweetling. It is time for bed.” Doran playfully picked up Arianne as Mellario took Rhaenys’ hand and they sauntered off back into the castle.

“It is not as much fun you picking me up as it is when Aunty Elia does it.” Arianne said to her father with a playful smirk on her lips.

“Not all of us are as big as Aunty Elia.” Doran replied back with mock indignation.

“That is for sure. I am not even near any of the clouds whenever you hoist me up.” Arianne said with the words coming out as sweetly as laughter.

Doran playfully grumbled at that and began moving his shoulders up and down, causing Arianne to bounce and the little Princess began laughing breathlessly.

“Is it still fun with me picking you up Arianne?” Doran asked cheerfully as he continued bouncing Arianne on his broad shoulders.

“Yes it is Father. Yes it is.” Arianne said in between fits of great laughter. Doran got his arms and extravagantly put his little girl on the ground.

“See I am nowhere near the size of Aunty Elia, but I do have my uses.” Doran announced playfully to his still laughing daughter.

Rhaenys and Mellario turned round as they watched Doran’s and Arianne’s playful banter end and with massive smiles on their lips they gave the laughing Elia one last wave and Rhaenys cried out: “Good night Mamma!”

Elia smiled tenderly and replied back: “GOOD NIGHT SWEETLING.”

At that they all went in as Mellario whispered something to Rhaenys that made the sweet girl laugh and they walked inside the comforting castle that was Sunspear. Elia smiled but she then noticed that Ellaria was still holding King Aegon in her arms. Both Oberyn and Ellaria looked up towards the Giantess and Ellaria murmured: “Elia my dear do you want me to put Aegon in the castle and then we can head back to the great western land.”

Elia smiled but she was not truly in the mood to walk back to the green lands of the far west. I have done a lot of things on the spur of the moment today. Good things but they were reactions; I was reacting and not leading. If I am to defeat the others I need to practice self-control. Elia smiled as an idea went into her head. “LET ME TRY SOMETHING. JUST GIVE ME A FEW MOMENTS PLEASE.”

Oberyn and Ellaria looked on baffled but they walked off of her hand and they stood by her vast feet. They both looked up and clearly wondered what Elia had planned. Elia smiled and she closed her eyes. Okay time to prove that I am in control.

Elia imagined herself smaller; she pictured in her head the castle of Sunspear looking ever so bigger. Come on I can do this. Elia gripped her hands and thought harder and harder. I need to show that I am in control. Come on. Elia felt her muscles tensing and her head began to pound with an approaching headache. Come on almost there. Her hands were clenched so tight she felt that they could snap off but then she felt movement. It is happening. Elia felt her body growing smaller. It was a slow process but Elia was definitely getting smaller. The ever so growing smaller Giantess kept concentrating at the task at hand and the harder she concentrated the quicker it took Elia to shrink down. It was becoming easier and Elia could sense that her feet were getting further away from the castle. Okay it is time to open my eyes.

Elia opened her eyes and saw that she was a fair distance from Sunspear. Elia took a few smaller steps forward and she could see Oberyn and Ellaria staring at her in disbelief. Elia moved closer to Sunspear and she smiled as she still realised that she towered over Sunspear but the castle now looked like a small toy instead of as a dot. Elia guessed that she was now around ten times the size of the castle walls. I am a good thousand feet tall, I am still an enormous Giantess but at a more practical height now.

Elia stood right next to the castle and to her stunned lovers. Elia felt playful and she moved her foot to just over Oberyn and Ellaria. Her feet still towered over her lovers but both her lovers looked noticeably bigger now. Elia moved her foot playfully above Ellaria and when Elia moved the foot back she laughed at just how enamoured Ellaria was for her feet. I am so glad I can make Ellaria so happy with just my feet. Elia smiled as she could see Ellaria’s lustful smile towards her. Elia was tired from the day’s activities, but a bit of fun would not go amiss for the young Giantess.

“LIKE WHAT YOU SEE?” Elia said with a laugh in her voice as she put her foot softly down right next to Ellaria as she flexed her toes right up to Ellaria. Ellaria blushed a deep crimson and Elia could even see her little lover even beginning to drool as Oberyn laughed uproariously at Ellaria’s amusement. We are all going to enjoy this. “COME ON ELLARIA, I KNOW THAT YOU ARE DYING FOR IT.”

Ellaria looked at Oberyn and Oberyn quickly took hold of his baby Monarch. As soon as Ellaria’s hands were free she quickly got down and kissed Elia’s toes. The toes were a much more manageable size but still utterly dominated the small woman beneath her and Ellaria kissed and licked Elia’s toes to her heart’s desire. Oberyn watched greatly amused at just how much passion Ellaria had as she moved between each toe and playfully kissed and licked them. The feeling of Ellaria’s tongue licking her toes felt exquisite for Elia but it was the pure unadulterated joy on Ellaria’s face that made Elia’s heart melt. Ellaria is so lovely, all the problems I have does fade to nothingness whenever I see her beautiful smile.

“THAT WAS FUN ELLARIA, BUT I THINK IT IS TIME FOR AEGON TO GO TO BED.” Elia softly touched the gate with her soft hand and immediately the gates opened with a score of guards with an expectant wet nurse. Elia grumbled at the sight. Gods I used to hate it whenever the wet nurses insisted I was too weak to look after my own children. I have not spent as much time with my son as I should have in the last couple of days. A thought suddenly came to her. I know what I need to do if I want to be with Aegon more often.

“YOU KNOW WHAT.” Elia closed her eyes again and she concentrated very hard. All of Elia’s muscles were tight as she felt herself shrink down more and more. It was going quicker and quicker and Elia felt her blood boiling. Nearly there.

Elia opened her eyes. Everyone was stunned. The castle of Sunspear utterly dwarfed her. Elia looked up and she could see the castle walls towering above her. That feels weird seeing a castle as a castle again. Elia moved her head down and saw that Oberyn was still smaller than her but not by much. Oberyn was probably just under Elia’s bountiful breasts as Ellaria was clearly beneath them. Elia smiled as the notoriously quick witted Oberyn failed to utter a word, indeed no one around her could say a word between them. I am probably just over eight feet tall, no more than that.

“Elia…What…” Oberyn was mumbling. Elia just smiled as she put her hands over Oberyn’s shoulders and she leant down and she gave Oberyn a sweet kiss on the lips. Gods that feels nice. Oberyn was speechless again but his shock turned into a great lustful smile. Gods I love that smile.

Elia looked at Ellaria and she murmured to her: “Don’t be a stranger Ellaria, come here sweetling.” Ellaria ran up to Elia and Elia kissed her softly on the lips. The kiss went long and Elia’s heart was pounding at feeling Ellaria’s lips matching hers. As the kiss ended Elia looked straight at Ellaria’s beautiful brown eyes and it felt intoxicating as she had finally saw Ellaria at a human height and not as a gorgeous but still miniscule dot. Gods this is a lovely sight. Elia stared at Ellaria’s beauty and she softly murmured to her not so little lover: “You are so beautiful Ellaria.”

Elia looked at her dumbfounded lovers as well as the small army of guards all looking at Elia in amazement: “Can I have my son please, and could someone get a gown from somewhere. It will be a tight fit to be sure but it will do.”

Guards ran in all directions as Oberyn handed Elia her infant and Aegon just looked up and gurgled happily as Elia eagerly held her son in her arms, cradling him properly for the first time since she huddled him for fear of the seemingly inevitable slaughter of the Sack of Kings Landing. “Your mother will always be here for you Aegon. I promise. Your mother loves you with all of her heart.”

Within moments a guard gave her a gown. Elia put it over her body and it was big enough to hide her private parts and very quickly Elia saw Rhaenys run into the courtyard in her sleeping clothes. Elia bent down and put her arms up and Rhaenys immediately ran in to a hug. The hug was powerful and both mother and daughter hugged one another as fiercely as they could muster as Aegon was safely in his mother’s arms. It feels so good to be able to hug my children properly again. I am in control now and I can grow and shrink to my heart’s content.

“Wow this is so nice Mamma.” Rhaenys said with joy in her heart.

“It sure is Rhaenys, it sure is.” Elia softly murmured to her daughter as she saw Doran and Mellario walk out onto the courtyard with great amusement with Arianne looking on in the distance with a confused look on her face. It is great being a Giantess but I am going to enjoy these moments too.

Elia looked down at Rhaenys who looked up at her with great love and trust, as well as Aegon who looked so sweet and innocent. Her arms were over the both of them so tight and firmly and it just felt so natural, so right for the size changing Giantess. Whenever I have my children with me, everything turns out fine. Elia closed her eyes as all three shared the great big hug and this was the great magical moment for Elia so far. Being with both of her children and just feeling the full strength of her precious little Princess and holding her adorable babe King properly again sent shivers down Elia’s back and Elia felt true joy in her being. Just being able to hug my children like this again is Heaven. Elia opened her eyes as she felt Oberyn and Ellaria move in to the hug and Elia’s heart melted from feeling her two lovers with her as well. This feels so nice. Gods I am so truly blessed.

Night Time by SuperD

Elia opened her eyes and smiled as the rest of her family all got closer to her in the courtyard. Everyone just watched her hug her children as well as her lovers hugging her without saying a word. It felt so good for Elia to see all of her family so close up to her and not far down onto the ground. As much fun as Elia was having as a Giantess it felt good being able to look all of those that she loved in the eye. Elia sensed everyone’s concern at seeing her at an almost regular height. They must wonder if I have lost my power. It is time to put their mind at ease.

“Do not worry everyone. I can grow again whenever I want to.” Elia let go of Rhaenys and softly smiled at her and as Rhaenys smiled back sweetly at her Elia closed her eyes. Elia concentrated heavily and imagined herself slowly growing and suddenly she felt her limbs growing again. The gown she was wearing was starting to feel tight on her, and Aegon began to feel confused as he was still in Elia’s hands as she grew and as he began crying Elia passed him over to Ellaria. I have proven my point, time to stop this demonstration. Elia closed her eyes and stopped her growth. Elia opened her eyes again and everyone looked up stunned. Elia smirked as everyone was slightly smaller than they were a moment ago. I am probably nine and a half feet tall right now. Elia felt slightly awkward at this height as she could not imagine walking through the halls feeling particularly comfortable. A foot shorter and it will just about work. I will be able to squeeze through the halls comfortably.

“I preferred my other height, just give me a moment.” With a mischievous grin Elia closed her eyes and within moments she felt herself getting smaller. Gods I can change my size like a noblewoman changes her clothes. This is wonderful. Elia only wanted to make herself a foot or so shorter so Elia only concentrated for a moment and she opened her eyes again and she stopped shrinking. Elia opened her eyes again and she saw that she was still a couple of feet taller than anyone else in the courtyard and Elia laughed as everyone remained speechless.

“See everything is all good.” Elia said with a smile and a nod to everyone who was watching her. Elia waited to see who would be the first amongst them to say anything. Even Rhaenys looked surprised at how effortlessly Elia was able to change her size at will. It was only a couple of days ago when Rhaenys saw that I grew as my wrath grew. I just need to concentrate and I can change size easily. I need to be able to keep my emotions in check so I do not lose control of my size again. The true test will be whenever Princess Lyanna, Lord Robert or anyone else upsets or angers me again. Then I shall know for a certainty how much control over my growth I truly have.

Arianne was the one who eventually asked Elia a question: “Why have you made yourself so small Aunty Elia? If I was as big as you I would stay at that size forever.”

I want everyone I love to know that I am approachable. That despite my great powers I love you all with all of my heart and I will never grow aloof from any of you. I need you all to know that despite everything I am still Elia Martell. Mother, sister, lover. Elia did not say any of this however; she did not wish to sour the mood. She looked across at all the faces. Everyone around her was so calm and serene. Rhaenys still looked up at her with pure love and awe. They all know I love them with all of my heart, and they to me.

Elia smiled softly at Arianne and the smile grew bigger as Elia found herself saying to her lovely niece: “Because I want to be able to give everyone I love a nice big hug without crushing them completely.” Elia moved herself over to Arianne and hugged her niece. Arianne smiled and laughed at the strength of her huge Aunty and after composing herself she hugged her Aunty Elia back with a nice strong hug of her own.

As the hug ended Arianne still looked at Elia with some degree of bafflement. She thinks I may decide to stay this size permanently now. “Do not worry Arianne; I will make myself far bigger again tomorrow. I will need to be around ten miles tall as I will want to visit Winterfell again and be back home shortly as if I was merely just taking a short stroll. ” Elia stopped as she realised she spoke about walking to Sunspear to Winterfell with the nonchalance associated with walking through the Watergardens. It must be such a sight to see me go hundreds of miles one way and hundreds of miles back in the time it takes to walk from here to Sunspear’s bedchambers. Elia laughed at the thought in her head and Elia’s grin grew mischievous as everyone looked at her anticipating something, particularly Arianne who bore a weary smile. “But if anyone around me winds me up I’ll grow up to fifty miles tall.” Elia playfully put her arms over Arianne who giggled from the touch.

Elia milked it for a few moments, the Giantess taking great joy in seeing Arianne squirm childishly from her huge slender fingers. As Elia let go she saw Rhaenys look up at her mother with a great big smile on her face and Rhaenys put her hand out which Elia gratefully put her own hand out and she held her little daughters hand again. It felt unbelievably good for Elia to be able to hold hands with Rhaenys properly again and not just hold her whilst as an unfathomably huge Giantess. Elia’s heart was pounding and then with a charmed smile Ellaria softly handed Aegon back to her. Rhaenys let go of her hand and Elia picked up her sweet babe King and as she cradled her little boy Rhaenys hugged Elia’s ankle. Elia put her arm over Rhaenys and all three were in a deep sweet hug. Elia closed her eyes and just felt at peace. Everything is as it should be.

Elia let the hug go on for quite a while. Elia truly wanted to savour the hug for as long as possible, but she knew it was late and young children such as Rhaenys and Aegon needed their sleep. “Okay everyone I do think it is time to get some rest. It is going to be another busy day tomorrow. Come on Rhaenys I will walk you to your chambers.” Rhaenys gasped happily and the eight foot tall Elia with the half-fitting gown walked happily through the courtyard with her daughter in hand and her infant son in her arms.

Elia’s heart was beating fast from being able to have a normal walk with her daughter again. Elia stared at her beautiful sweet young daughter and Rhaenys looked up at her mother and gave Elia a smile so warm it would melt snow. Gods I have everyone I need right here. It only took Elia a few moments to walk through the courtyard and through the doors of Sunspear and it felt so weird for her to be inside a building again. Elia walked through the halls and saw all the doors and steps and it just seemed strange. Everything is so closed in. It had only been a couple of days but Elia had already gotten used to being outside breathing the rarefied air and feeling the elements all over her. It felt a lot warmer being cramped back inside a confined space but she smirked to herself as she considered all the places she had recently been to fully naked. Still beats standing in the freezing snow far out beyond the Wall though.

Elia followed her hosts as she held Rhaenys’ hand. It still greatly amused Elia that she was still a couple of feet taller than either of her brothers and she could still look over them as if they were small children. They will not get the satisfaction of me being smaller than them ever again. They all walked as Elia softly giggled to herself, she could see Ellaria smirking to herself, no doubt wondering what had made Elia laugh. Elia gave Ellaria a quick once over and Ellaria smiled as she noticed Elia’s eyes examining every inch of her body. Gods I cannot wait to appreciate Ellaria at this size. Elia winked as seductively as she could at Ellaria and Ellaria’s smile turned into a giggle at the sight. Well I need plenty of practice to match Oberyn’s charm. Elia could just imagine how goofy the wink she gave must have been and all she could do was to barely suppress a laugh with a childish grin.

Rhaenys looked up quizzically and asked: “What’s so funny Mamma?”

Elia looked at Ellaria and both were doing their best not to laugh. “It is just so good to see everyone like this again. I have never even seen Ellaria at this size before. It just feels so weird being at this size again.” Rhaenys nodded and seemingly accepted her mothers’ answer. Elia just looked at Ellaria as Rhaenys turned her head back towards the halls and gave her lover a lustful smile. Just wait until everyone is tucked into bed Ellaria. Tonight is going to be a good night.

 

They quickly reached Arianne’s bedchambers. It was a pleasant and very large bedroom, reminding Elia of her own old childhood chambers. Mellario hugged her daughter and Doran knelt down and gave her a kiss on the forehead. Arianne smiled and she walked over to Elia and gave her another hug which Elia accepted gratefully. “Goodnight Aunty Elia.”

“Goodnight Arianne. Have a good sleep.” Elia murmured softly to her niece.

“You too Aunty Elia. When I wake up I want to see you as a Giant again.” Arianne commanded with a cheeky grin.

“You will get your wish sweetling.” Elia said with a mirthful smile.

Arianne looked over to Rhaenys and Arianne said: “Rhaenys are you coming?”

Rhaenys looked a little confused but she then looked up to her mother: “Mamma…”

“Yes sweetling.” Elia cooed softly, waiting to hear what Rhaenys had to say.

“I think I am going to be alright tonight. I will be able to sleep on my own tonight.” Rhaenys said softly but quickly, like as if she could not say the words quickly enough she would not have been able to say what she had to say.

Elia had a proud smile on her lips and she put her arm on Rhaenys’ shoulder and said kindly: “You do not have to play brave with me. You have done a lot of brave things today already sweetling.”

Rhaenys smiled and nodded with a small smile on her lips: “I will be fine, I promise.”

Elia looked on proudly at her daughter: “If you need anyone tonight don’t be afraid to call out. I will be with you directly.”

“Okay Mamma.” Rhaenys replied and then Arianne waved them good night and Doran led them a few chambers across and they gave Rhaenys a nice snug bedchamber. As they opened the door Rhaenys hugged her mother and Elia put her free arm over her and both mother and daughter felt like one. Elia walked her daughter right up to the already prepared bed and Rhaenys looked straight at her mother and said softly: “Good night Mamma, I love you.”

Elia kissed her daughter on the cheek and replied: “I love you with all my heart Rhaenys. Have a lovely sleep.” Rhaenys nodded and she got inside the bed and laid her head on the exquisitely soft pillows and closed her eyes in relaxation. She looks so peaceful. Elia leaned her head down and kissed her one last time. “Good night Rhaenys.”

Elia began walking out of the room and just before she exited the room she heard Rhaenys softly murmur: “Goodnight.”

 

Elia walked through the halls of Sunspear and though it was dark, it felt wonderful for Elia to be back in her childhood home. Everything looked much the same as it ever did and it felt so nice to walk the same steps as she had when she was a child. I walked these steps when I was weak, small and sickly. Now I am tall and powerful with the great power of the ring inside of me. Elia chuckled to herself as the people of not only Westeros but the western parts of Essos must have wondered where the great Giantess had disappeared to. They have seen me as a Giantess. I wonder how many in Westeros have realised that I have shrunk myself down and not merely disappeared into thin air.

Elia walked the mercifully short walk to the nursery and everyone stopped and watched patiently as Mellario led her to the nice cosy room with a sturdy crib. Elia just looked down at her sweet little babe with a relaxed smile. Gods you are a King already and you have no idea what that even means right now. Oh well you have the best possible support around you. By the time you are a man you will be ready to sit on that ghastly Iron Throne. Elia saw a young pretty Dornish woman watching her in speechless awe. The woman was tiny and all she could do as she stared up at the barely covered Giantess was a small curtsy. A wet-nurse. She will keep a vigilant eye on her King.

“Let me know if Aegon wants me in the night okay.” Elia asked the mute wet-nurse and the little wet-nurse meekly nodded, her tongue tied as sharp as a bow firing an arrow. She has seen me walk across oceans and tower over everything as if it was nothing. Awe is a good thing, it commands respect and respect makes ruling all the more easier.

“Goodnight Aegon.” Elia murmured softly as she softly kissed her little King and put him gently in the crib.

Aegon was so tired he dozed off into a sleep immediately and all Elia could do was softly watch her son sleep. He looks so peaceful. No worries are in his gorgeous little head. Elia had always adored young babies and she smirked as she remembered squealing in joy when she was presented with the then just born Tyrion Lannister at Casterly Rock. Babes just make me feel so happy. Elia just felt so calm and at peace just seeing her own little babe sleep peacefully and Elia could not wait to see the fine young man that he would become. Elia turned her head and she saw Mellario staring at the sleeping babe as well. Mellario looked whimsical and Elia felt so comfortable in her presence. After all the unbelievable sights of Giantesses and discovering unknown lands, there is nothing like watching a babe sleep to get everything nice and calm again.

“Hard to believe that sweet little baby lying in that crib is our King.” Mellario said softly, keeping her eyes intently on Aegon’s sleeping face.

“There is no wealth in this world like children is there?” Elia asked Mellario with a murmur barely above a whisper.

“No there definitely is not.” Mellario agreed with her own peaceful smile. “I used to watch Arianne and then Quentyn sleep in their cribs. There is absolutely nothing like seeing something so precious, so pure as a baby and the true joy is knowing that the babe came from your own body.” Elia smiled and nodded. Mellario smiled as she held Elia’s hand. “The wet-nurse here will let you know if something happens in the night.”

Brief images of the Sack plagued Elia’s thoughts. Elia remembered clutching Aegon desperately as all hope looked to have died. The last remnants of a bygone era, nothing more; I cannot let the past haunt me now. It is done and I am alive and thriving. But being trapped like a cornered animal…That cannot ever happen again, it will not happen again. Elia took a deep breath and she looked at Mellario and then back down at her sleeping babe. Elia watched Aegon sleep and a small smile emerged on her lips as all of her calmness had returned just from watching the baby. “Okay Mellario I am ready.” Elia put her arm towards Mellario and Mellario gratefully took it and gave Elia a sweet smile. Elia smiled back and they both walked silently but peacefully back out of the room and everyone smiled back at Elia and they walked through Sunspear with great unity.

 

Within moments they had all walked to Oberyn’s bedchambers. Elia looked at Ellaria again and she looked down at her ample breasts and kindly smile and all of her lust had returned. Whatever tiredness Elia had before she had shrunk down had seemingly evaporated into thin air. Elia smiled as she remembered she had playfully allowed Ellaria to worship her toes before she had shrunk down to a human height and she was in the mood for more things besides tonight as she turned her head and spied Oberyn whose muscles were greatly evident through his tight orange shirt. I want to feel Oberyn’s nice big cock in me at this size. Elia looked at her two lovers who were watching her impatiently and Elia’s own lust increased exponentially. I cannot wait to explore both of their fine bodies and feel their bodies tangle over mine like true lovers. Elia could not wait anymore and she blurted out to her hosts: “Goodnight Mellario, goodnight Doran. I think myself and Ellaria are going to stay in Oberyn’s bed tonight.”

Ellaria’s face brightened up and Oberyn’s smile turned into a massive smirk. Doran nodded brusquely clearly not trying to imagine what will likely happen whilst Mellario softly giggled to herself.

“As you wish.” Doran quickly said. “Have a good night sleep.”

“Goodnight!” Elia kissed her older brother on the cheek and he waved softly in amused embarrassment and marched quickly away.

Mellario looked on amused but then she looked up at Elia and Elia was touched by the sweet smile on her lips: “I am so proud of what you have done today Elia. You have been doing great good everywhere. Do not worry about how those fools outside these halls will react about your decrees tomorrow. You are both brave and wise my dear Elia, you will be fine tomorrow. Have a lovely night.” Mellario moved her arms and softly hugged Elia. Elia felt warm and she softly hugged her sister-in-law back.

“Thank you for all you have said today Mellario.” Elia knelt down and kissed her on the cheek. Mellario smiled and she began following her husband. “Goodnight.” Elia called out.

Mellario turned back from her huge sister-in-law and softly murmured as she followed her husband to their own bedchambers: “Goodnight to you too, Goodnight Oberyn, Ellaria.”

Elia looked at the bedchamber door in front of her. And then she looked down at her two adorable lovers. Oberyn had a massive smirk on his face whilst Ellaria was nodding impatiently.

“I am ready.” Elia said seductively.

 

Elia slammed open the door and she immediately began kissing Oberyn insatiably as Ellaria politely closed the large chamber door behind her. Elia’s tongue dominated Oberyn’s as their lips parted during their great big kiss. Elia felt like she and Oberyn were floating towards Oberyn’s large luscious bed. As they reached Oberyn’s inviting bed, Elia smirked and she did an extravagant turn and as Oberyn’s back was to the bed Elia playfully pushed Oberyn down onto the bed and she threw her gown onto the floor.

“I got you right where I want you.” Elia purred to her gorgeous brother as he lay down on the bed looking up at Elia’s dominant frame. Elia’s smirk grew bigger as she could see Oberyn’s ever so growing bulge become very visible.

“Looks like I need to sort this out.” Elia ripped off Oberyn’s trousers and Elia gasped as she saw Oberyn’s fully erect penis stand proudly. Oberyn smirked as he threw the shirt he was wearing off and he threw it lazily off of the luxurious bed. Elia could not resist and she immediately grabbed Oberyn’s firm penis. Gods I cannot wait for this.

Elia then spied Ellaria standing right beside them with lust plainly on her face. I want Ellaria to enjoy this as well. “Come on Ellaria I want you with me here too. We are all together as one.”

Elia went over to Ellaria and as leant in to her lover with a great big kiss, Elia got her hands over Ellaria’s simple but elegant gown and she quickly pulled it off of her. Elia blushed as she saw Ellaria’s bountiful bosoms right in front of her. Wow these are huge. Elia had seen Ellaria’s gorgeous breasts before, but only as a Giantess far bigger than her lover. As a Giantess seeing her breasts did not do them justice. Seeing these gorgeous breasts now at this height… Elia had a mischievous smirk as she softly put her large hands over Ellaria’s breasts and softly rubbed them. Ellaria moaned at the touch and with a smile Elia bent her head down and began sucking on one of Ellaria’s nipples. Ellaria’s moans grew more intense and Elia felt euphoric from sucking Ellaria’s succulent nipple. Gods this is so nice. Elia was growing more and more aroused and she saw Oberyn rubbing his cock in appreciation at the sights in front of him. I want him to finish in me.

Elia softly let go of Ellaria’s breast and she looked straight at her aroused little lover and murmured softly: “I really enjoyed that. I think it is time for you to enjoy something of mine in return.”

Elia slumped down onto the bed; luckily for her large frame the bed was huge and extremely sturdy, being able to fully take her frame and for her to lie in it comfortably. Elia put her feet up and as she saw Ellaria’s huge smile as she saw the majesty that were Elia’s large feet. Elia wiggled her toes seductively, silently inviting Ellaria’s attention and devotion towards them. Ellaria walked up to both of Elia’s huge feet and Elia lifted them up so as Ellaria sat down by the foot of the bed she held Elia’s huge feet in her hands just off of her lap. Elia’s feet were so big that they were bigger than Ellaria’s head but Ellaria was enamoured by them. “This is the first time I have ever been given the privilege of actually being able to hold a woman’s beautiful foot. Do not get me wrong I loved worshipping your feet when they were like mountains next to me, but having them in my hands like this…”

Ellaria was salivating and with a massive smile on her face she immediately licked the soles of Elia’s feet. Elia giggled as Ellaria’s tongue slobbered over her soles. Ellaria looked so happy and content as she was licking Elia’s feet and Elia was just so fascinated at how into her feet Ellaria truly was. Gods I have wanted this so much. Someone that would pamper me how I always wanted to be pampered. Elia smiled as without any warning she felt Ellaria kiss her soles quickly and with great relish. Elia looked across and Elia sighed in happiness at just how passionately Ellaria was kissing her large feet, with Ellaria’s smiles just as big as her Giantess lover. Gods she is so adorable. I cannot wait to see her all comfortable and relaxed in a rebuilt Red Keep. I want her to feel at home in the Red Keep, because that will be her home soon enough. And of course there shall be no separate chambers for my lovers. Ellaria on one side of my bed, Oberyn on the other and big old me in between. Now that sounds like paradise to me.

 

Elia looked over at Oberyn who looked like he was about to burst and Elia whispered to him: “I want you inside of me.”

Oberyn did not need any further encouragement and he crawled over to Elia and they both locked lips and kissed one another, their tongues wrestling together as Elia’s massive tongue frequently overpowered Oberyn’s. Oberyn laid down beside her and it amused Elia to no end that even at this size Elia’s body completely dominated Oberyn’s and Oberyn had to move slightly for his body to be comfortably besides Elia’s pussy. Mayhaps someday I will make myself smaller than Oberyn when we make love, but I am so comfortable being bigger than anyone else, and Oberyn has not complained about having to look up at me so far. Elia smiled as Oberyn reached Elia’s pussy and he looked ready. His hands were on Elia’s thighs and his erect cock was seemingly already close to bursting. Ellaria was watching from the foot of the bed, her gaze alternating from watching Elia’s face to staring at Elia’s massive feet. Elia looked at both of her adorable lovers and with a smirk Elia murmured: “I want both of you right now so much.”

Immediately Oberyn pumped his cock inside of Elia’s pussy as Ellaria began licking Elia’s feet. Elia moaned immediately and sensory overload overcame Elia within moments. Oberyn’s thrusting cock felt so nice and Ellaria’s tongue felt so wonderful. Both began somewhat slowly but they quickly began to increase in speed and Elia began moaning louder and louder in response. Oberyn’s cock despite Elia’s large frame felt so strong and firm and Elia began moaning “Oberyn…Oberyn…”

Elia felt Oberyn increase the pace and Elia briefly opened her eyes and she just smiled at just how happy Oberyn looked as he was fucking his sister with complete abandon. Oberyn’s smile was so wide as he was thrusting his cock with great speed. Elia was moaning louder and louder in pure joy, her veins felt like they were carrying fire throughout her body. Despite this euphoria, Elia made great care to not thrash her feet all over so that Elia would not accidentally kick Ellaria on her lovely face. Elia opened her eyes again and her heart melted at Ellaria’s own great enjoyment at licking Elia’s feet. Ellaria’s eyes were as bright as the sun itself as he eyed Elia’s feet as if they were a rare treasure. Elia looked at both of her gorgeous lovers and with Oberyn’s cock inside of her and Ellaria worshipping her magnificent feet, Elia felt whole.

Oberyn was clearly pacing himself as he lasted a lot longer than he did the first time he laid with his sister and Elia was in complete ecstasy. Oberyn’s thrusting was rapid and rhythmic, as did Ellaria’s hard long licks on her feet and after some time Elia was getting so close to full satisfaction. Nearly there. Nearly there. The licks on her feet and the hard cock thrusting in her were so overwhelming. Then she felt it. Oberyn’s cock exploded in her and Elia roared Oberyn’s name as loudly as she could as Oberyn grunted as he shot his load inside of his lover.

Oberyn flopped right besides Elia and the both of them were panting and Elia smiled as she saw Ellaria stand up and she looked down on the both of them with a mischievous smile on her charming face. I am glad we were that amusing to watch. Elia wiggled her toes and her feet felt so wet from where Ellaria had been constantly licking it. Gods that felt so good. Elia turned her head to Oberyn who looked so tuckered out, his cock looked so flaccid and his smile was so sweet.

“That was…That was something else.” Oberyn moaned in complete satisfaction. Sweat glistened off of his magnificent muscular body.

"It sure was Oberyn." Elia said as she put her large arms around her lover and spooned her lover.

Oberyn moaned happily but he turned round and his smile to Elia was amorous. Gods you cannot be ready for another go around already. Oberyn clearly noticed Elia’s face and he laughed immediately: “I am so exhausted, that felt so good. But I do want to see Ellaria getting some loving tonight as well.”

Oberyn looked up at Ellaria who was smiling so sweetly. “I have had some great loving already tonight Oberyn.” Ellaria turned from Oberyn to Elia and she just looked at her huge lover with a look of pure contentment. Ellaria murmured softly to her adoring magical lover: “I had such a great time licking your luscious feet Elia. It is so nice that I can do the things I always dreamed of. And you know what, it is far better than I ever imagined it being.”

Elia’s heart melted at Ellaria’s openness and she immediately sat up and put her own arms over Ellaria and they shared a sweet hug. Elia felt her sweaty body collide with Ellaria’s own body. Both sets of massive breasts rubbing together, it all felt perfect for Elia. Elia turned her head and gave Ellaria a peck of a kiss on the cheek. Elia looked straight at Ellaria’s sparkling eyes and said in as a relaxed tone as she could muster: “You make me so happy Ellaria. Every single time I am with you I feel like I am free and open in a way that I never have been before. With the both of you.” Elia turned her head towards Oberyn and Oberyn flashed his proud beaming smile.

Ellaria smiled and as Elia moved her head back towards her gorgeous Ellaria, Ellaria kissed her on the lips. Elia softly opened her mouth and the both of them were exploring one another’s mouths with their tongues. As the kiss ended Ellaria said excitedly: “Everything has been like a dream, all of this. You both have made me so happy and it just feels so nice that I can appreciate you as a woman, and a woman near my own size and not just being with you whilst you are as a Giant sized Goddess.”

Elia smiled back at Ellaria and murmured: “And it feels so nice that I can fully appreciate your ravishing beauty as well at this size.” Elia gracefully put her arm over Ellaria’s shoulder and Elia’s lust returned. I want to please her so much right now. Elia smiled sweetly at Ellaria and said in a voice barely above a whisper: “Ellaria darling, you have lavished me with so much attention to my feet and my armpits already; I have dreamed that someone would do that for years and you do it with great love and relish. You spoil me so much that I want to return the favour. Come over here and let me lick your own gorgeous feet.”

Ellaria began salivating at the prospect and Elia got up off of the bed and she began kissing Ellaria. The kisses were quick and rapid and she moved Ellaria gently over to the top of the bed to which Ellaria sat down and Oberyn immediately put his arms over her shoulders and they gently hugged one another. Ellaria lay on top of the bed and she began flexing her toes in anticipation. Elia gazed all over Ellaria’s gorgeous body, especially her wonderful breasts that moved so softly as she breathed. Later Elia, I will ravish her later. First it is time to pamper her feet. Elia walked softly over to the end of the bed and she sat down besides Ellaria’s dainty feet. Elia gently put her feet on her large lap and Elia’s heart was fluttering as she touched Ellaria’s feet. Wow this feels nice. Elia saw Ellaria’s look of joy and Elia playfully smiled and she leaned in closer to Ellaria’s feet and deeply inhaled. Wow that is nice. The smell was wonderful and sharp and Elia took great enjoyment out of Ellaria’s giggling. Ellaria’s beaming smile made Elia’s heart jump somersaults. That smile…I want to see that smile on her face all the time. Brief glimpses and flashes of people mocking Ellaria’s status to Elia’s face surfaced in Elia’s mind. Fuck those assholes. Ellaria will lead a great happy life by my side and there is nothing anyone can say that will stop that. Elia then focused on Ellaria’s face that looked vaguely worried by Elia’s own dropped face. I want to see Ellaria’s enchanting smile. I want her to know how much she means to me. Elia smiled tenderly to her lover to which Ellaria reciprocated and without a word Elia began rubbing Ellaria’s feet with her huge hands. Ellaria immediately began to sigh in relaxation. Elia’s hands were firm and powerful and she rubbed her fingers in a circular motion on first her left foot and after some time had passed Elia moved on to the right foot. Ellaria closed her eyes and was softly moaning in pleasure. Ellaria’s lazy smile was all the incentive Elia needed and she continued stronger and faster.

Oberyn softly spooned against Ellaria and was whispering sweet nothings in Ellaria’s ears that made Ellaria’s smile grow lustier. Time for the next step. Elia moved Ellaria’s right foot over towards her mouth and she first kissed it and within moments she licked Ellaria’s right sole from bottom to top. The taste of Ellaria’s soles exploded in Elia’s mouth and the taste of subtle amounts of sweat tasted so sweet to the magical Giantess. I hope my feet tasted like this for Ellaria. Elia continued licking and Ellaria’s moans grew louder. Oberyn laughed as he saw how much pleasure Ellaria was getting from having her feet licked. Elia took both of Ellaria’s feet and she licked both side by side simultaneously. Elia could not get enough of the wonderful taste and she licked faster and faster. Time went by like a blur and after spending a long time on Ellaria’s soles, Elia noticed Ellaria’s toes were dry. Well that is my next port of call. Elia held Ellaria’s soaking feet and she noticed Ellaria staring at her with wonderment. Elia got to Ellaria’s big toe and she began sucking on it. Ellaria closed her eyes and moaned instantly. Elia sucked on Ellaria’s big toe with great force and Elia was growing wet down below. After some time she opened her mouth and moved on to the next toe. Time passed as Elia sucked on all ten of Ellaria’s toes. Ellaria’s moans were like cheers to Elia and Elia sucked on all ten toes with great enthusiasm.

When Elia finished sucking on all ten toes Ellaria looked so comfortable and content from being pampered so much. Elia’s arousal was increasing exponentially and Elia wanted to keep going. A thought entered Elia’s mind and she remembered how willing Ellaria was to worship her armpits. Well I am so willing to do the same thing right now. “I really enjoyed pampering your feet Ellaria. But I do have something else I wish to try.” Elia said softly to her relaxed lover.

“And what might that be?” Ellaria asked with a mischievous grin, clearly wondering what Elia had planned.

“I want to lick your armpits.” Elia answered back simply.

Ellaria giggled and she moved her arm up and moaned: “They are all yours.”

Elia moved up off of the foot of the bed and she moved next to Ellaria and she quickly kissed Ellaria and then in a playful flash she went down towards the expectant armpit and she began by deeply inhaling the scent of Ellaria’s armpit. Elia shuddered in pleasure from Ellaria’s ripe armpit and she then kissed it and as she kissed it she opened her mouth and began licking. Ellaria was giggling and Elia made short work of the armpit as she licked it eagerly, the taste was heavenly for the young Giantess and Elia’s arousal was intense. Time to taste one more thing. Elia took her head out of Ellaria’s armpit and looked straight at Ellaria: “That was lovely. I just want to indulge you in one more way.”

Elia moved her hand over to Ellaria’s nether regions and began softly rubbing it. Ellaria moaned huskily. By this point Oberyn looked more alert and Elia spied that his cock looked ready for another go around. “Do not be a stranger Oberyn. I pleasure Ellaria and you can pleasure me.”

Oberyn stood up and he could see what Elia had planned. Elia slithered down the bed until her head loomed over Ellaria’s glistening pussy. Elia got on all fours as Oberyn stood up and moved to behind of Elia and Elia focused on Ellaria’s sweet pussy. She tasted it whilst as a many miles tall Giantess and she could not wait to have it in her mouth again now. Elia moved her head closer down towards it. She was savouring it and she put her head closer and closer to it until her lips were right on top of it. Without a moment’s hesitation Elia kissed Ellaria’s pussy and began licking it. Ellaria moaned from the touch and as soon as Ellaria moaned Elia felt Oberyn’s cock enter inside of her own pussy. Elia kept licking Ellaria’s pussy as Oberyn was fucking her. Elia’s senses were boggled from the taste of Ellaria’s pussy and the feel of Oberyn fucking her from behind. Elia could not even think as Ellaria’s pussy juices seemed to explode in her mouth. The taste was strong and she could feel Ellaria sweating and panting loudly. Elia knew Ellaria was satisfied and within moments her own lust reached its boiling point and Elia was moaning loudly as she took her face off of Ellaria’s private parts. Elia was reaching it. The heat intensified in her veins until she was screaming Oberyn’s name and Oberyn was screaming Elia’s. The hot flush of Oberyn’s cum raced down Elia’s vagina and both of them flopped down properly on the bed, both at least mindful to be careful of Ellaria. Elia was in the middle, Ellaria to the left of her and Oberyn on the right. All three were lying down and panting loudly from their exertions.

“That…That was great…” Oberyn moaned out in between long breaths.

“That was great for me too.” Elia smirked.

“No complaints from me either.” Ellaria cheerfully added.

“I am…I am so exhausted. I need…rest. I am not used to satisfying someone like you Elia.” Oberyn moaned out. All three laughed and Elia smiled sweetly to herself. Glad to hear that Oberyn had never had a woman like me before.

“I need some sleep.” Oberyn sat up and he blew the candle that was by his side of the bed. The room dimmed noticeably and Elia saw that there was one more candle by where Ellaria was laying. “Ellaria be a dear and blow off that light please.” Ellaria leant over and blew the light off. Darkness reigned.

“Goodnight.” Oberyn whispered.

“Goodnight.” Elia and Ellaria said simultaneously to their worn out lover. Both women laughed softly at that.

Elia went over to Oberyn’s neck and she kissed him. Elia felt Oberyn moan and squirm but already Oberyn was dozing off. Wow I have never seen an adult fall asleep that fast. Elia lay down in the darkness and as she lay comfortably she felt Ellaria’s arms hugging her. Elia turned around and saw Ellaria in the darkness. She hugged her in turn and kissed Ellaria on the lips. Ellaria opened her mouth and the both of them explored one another’s mouths in the darkness. When the kiss ended Elia heard Ellaria say to her in a whisper: “That was wonderful, the whole night. Gods I feel so good.”

“Me too Ellaria.” Elia paused and she felt Ellaria’s heart beating fast. “Ellaria I am so glad that you are with me.”

Ellaria squealed softly and Elia received another kiss. Elia felt warm from the touch and as the kiss ended they both heard Oberyn snoring quietly and the both of them giggled. They lay down in each other’s arms and they softly talked amongst themselves. The conversation quickly turned to Elia’s recent decrees.

“You are doing great work Elia. You are righting many wrongs and I am so proud to witness it. I know the Starks will disagree with that but you are the Regent of the King and the Giantess that fixes entire cities as if it were nothing and walks to Winterfell and back as if it was a quick stroll around a castle’s garden.”

Elia softly laughed at that and Ellaria continued albeit with a growing sense of uncertainty: “I know you do not wish to provoke a quarrel and there will be hot blooded rows soon between not only the Northerners but with the slave masters in the East. So I had…I had something of an idea.”

Ellaria paused immediately and sounded embarrassed. “But it is very late, and…And you have so many great wise advisors around you who know all about these things…Forget I said anything.” Ellaria turned around and began breathing jaggedly. Elia felt sad at Ellaria’s clear feelings of inadequacy. She has been called many cruel things by highborn ladies in the last couple of days. I love her and I value her. I want her to contribute to my son’s reign and I want her to feel like an equal.

“What idea do you have Ellaria? I really want to know.” Elia asked softly.

Elia felt Ellaria’s heart beating faster and Ellaria murmured: “Well, with all this business of slaves being freed and wildlings being allowed south of the Wall, mayhaps it would be a good idea if you can convince at least some of them to move to that wonderful green land beyond the sea.”

Elia paused. That sounds like a really good idea. Elia knew that there were hundreds of thousands of wildlings that lived beyond the Wall and not all of them will make decent neighbours to the Northerners. And the many thousands of freed slaves will live side by side by their former masters. There could be problems. Elia smiled to herself. If some of them wanted a true fresh start, the land beyond the Sunset Sea may be as good as any that I can give them. And of course the less people exposed to the future White Walker assault, the better.

Elia folded her arms tighter to Ellaria and she was whispered to her: “That is a wonderful idea Ellaria.” Elia kissed Ellaria on the cheek and Ellaria seemed to melt from the touch.

“Truly?” Ellaria asked with great surprise.

“Of course my dear Ellaria, the land to the West of us is devoid of human life and is massive. We have got two great changes spanning two continents coming up. I do not wish to see violence that could arise from the changing circumstances. If people wish to emigrate to the far west rather than face hostility and malice then I can literally transport them to a new life.” Elia kissed Ellaria again. “When Stark or any of his kind gets shirty about my plans tomorrow, I will suggest that idea. That will shut them up.”

“It sure will.” Ellaria murmured quietly in the darkness.

“And if the newly discovered land spawns great civilizations, then it will all have started from your suggestion. Ellaria: mother of a nation.” Elia whispered sweetly in Ellaria’s ear.

“That sounds sweet.” Ellaria admitted. “But not as sweet as being in your presence.” Ellaria hugged Elia and Elia put her own large arms around her.

Elia looked straight into Ellaria’s eyes and said with a quiet determination: “I want us to share everything Ellaria. I want to know you inside and out. Do not ever be afraid to speak your mind Ellaria. Your mind is as sharp as Valyrian Steel and you will be a great comfort to me and a great help for Rhaenys and Aegon as they grow up.”

Ellaria smiled but the smile was faintly sad. “That means the world to me Elia. Truly it does. But I am a bastard and everyone will openly resent your female paramour giving any help to your son’s reign.”

Elia considered what Ellaria had to say. I hate hearing Ellaria put herself down. “You mean more to me than as a paramour Ellaria. I have never walked in your shoes. I am highborn, I am a Princess and I have always been treated thusly. It makes my blood boil to hear you besmirched and treated like you are nothing by spiteful snooty bullies. You are not nothing. I want you to know that you are special Ellaria and that you are my lover and my equal.”

Ellaria’s throat trembled at that and Elia saw tiny beads of tears rolling off of Ellaria’s eyes. Elia put her fingers over Ellaria’s eyes and dried them off of her. Elia looked straight at Ellaria’s eyes and she saw her give her a small smile as her lips were trembling. Words seemingly could not escape Ellaria’s lips and Elia softly kissed Ellaria again. Elia held Ellaria’s hand and she continued: “You are my equal Ellaria. You are going to help me make the changes I need and you are going to help me raise my children. You will be with me when the Red Keep is repaired. You will be in my bed and you will be there every night. My children will adore you and one day it would warm my heart if you had children and they adore me in turn. Fuck everyone else, they will never say or do anything that will affect you being with me Ellaria. You make me feel special. You understand me, you treat me how I have always wanted to be treated and you warm my heart so much. You give me so much joy and I want you to be with me forever. I love you so much Ellaria.”

Elia softly kissed Ellaria on the lips and Ellaria looked more composed. Ellaria smiled sweetly and after the kiss Ellaria murmured: “I love you too Elia.”

 

Ellaria lay down properly and Elia followed suit, spooning right behind her and holding her with her large arms. Ellaria’s heart was beating softly and Ellaria felt relaxed again.

“Well it feels weird.” Ellaria murmured softly.

“What does?” Elia asked.

“It is the first time I will sleep with you and not be in your beautiful nether regions.” Ellaria said with a soft giggle.

“How was it?” Elia asked amused.

“What sleeping in your gigantic pussy?” Ellaria asked.

“Yeah, what was it like?” Elia asked; intrigued by what Ellaria had to say.

“I had the two best sleeps I ever had. I dozed off immediately both times. It was warm without being oppressively so. I have never felt so comfortable and safe in all of my life. It was like actually being one with a Goddess. It probably is what Heaven must feel like.” Ellaria answered back with great whimsy in her voice.

Elia cooed at Ellaria’s fanciful description which made Ellaria giggle. “I am truly glad you enjoyed it that much Ellaria. Nobody else will get that privilege though. Only you and Oberyn are allowed in there.” Elia said with a silly smirk on her grin. Ellaria laughed but then she abruptly stopped.

“Oh shit I just realised something.” Ellaria said slightly worried.

“What is it?” Elia asked concerned.

“You have not grown from the last two times you have made love.” Ellaria replied.

Oh I actually have not grown. Elia grew concerned as she realised this and she murmured to Ellaria. “Give me a moment.”

Elia closed her eyes and concentrated; truly concentrated. Come on just a quick demonstration to put my mind at ease. Elia felt her blood moving faster and then she felt her body softly expanding. Her body moved closer to Ellaria and bumped into her. “Sorry I will stop now.”

Elia concentrated and then her growth immediately stopped. Well looks like I have grown another foot or so. Elia turned her head and noticed Oberyn not even stirring from the sudden commotion. He is in a truly deep sleep.

“Wow.” Ellaria muttered to herself. “That means your body has learnt not to grow whenever you fuck. You grew to unworldly heights the other night from our first lovemaking. You are in complete control of your growing and shrinking now.” Ellaria turned and reached up to Elia’s even larger head and with a stretch she was able to kiss Elia on the lips.

I am in control now. Elia felt giddy from both the kiss as well as knowing that her weaknesses were decreasing rapidly.

“Did you enjoy that demonstration sweetling?” Elia asked with an amused smirk on her face.

“I sure did.” Ellaria said amused.

“Good.” Elia answered back simply. Elia then heard Ellaria yawn loudly. Elia smiled as she saw how adorable Ellaria looked as she yawned. She has had a busy day herself. “Looks like it is time to call it a night Ellaria.” Elia offered kindly to her lover. Ellaria nodded and she lay right besides Elia and Elia held Ellaria protectively.

Elia felt Ellaria’s body relax but heard Ellaria whisper quieter than before: “Thank you for all that you said. It does mean everything to me. Your family has treated me so well since I have arrived here. Mellario has been so kind to me. It just feels so amazing going from Dorne to Kings Landing to the just discovered lands far to the west of here and to be back here again all in seemingly moments. I just love being in your life Elia and it is just so good that I can finally be who I was born to be and I do not have to even hide or deny it anymore. Everything is going so great and I truly hope to be worthy of you Elia.”

“You are worthy of me and I hope I am worthy of you. I do not want to hear you put yourself down sweetling. As soon as I saw you just after getting you out of the burning Hellholt I knew you were special and having you with me here now is magical. I cannot wait for all the other great times that we will have together, but that can wait for another day. Goodnight Ellaria I love you.” Elia leant in and kissed Ellaria’s cheek.

“Goodnight Elia. I love you too.” Ellaria closed her eyes and Elia could feel Ellaria’s heart relaxing. Ellaria began breathing softer and very quickly Elia heard Ellaria softly breathing rhythmically. Ellaria has gone to sleep. Elia felt touched that Ellaria was so relaxed around her that she could doze off to sleep whilst lying in Elia’s long arms. Ellaria is so sweet and she is mine. Elia listened to Ellaria breathing and she could hear Oberyn’s harder breathing in contrast to Ellaria’s light snoring. Elia was feeling more and more relaxed as she listened to both of her lovers sleeping easily. I am getting there. I wonder what I shall see and hear tonight. Elia was so relaxed and all anxiety drifted away hours ago. Elia felt the darkness coming in. And with that Elia dozed off to sleep. Another day faded to the sands of time.

Dealing with the Past and the Present by SuperD

Elia opened her eyes. Elia looked around and saw nothing. All Elia could see around her was the dark. Elia turned her head from left to right and then up and down. Many thoughts rushed themselves into Elia’s head but they all related to the same thing. “Where is the Night’s King?” Elia asked aloud.

Elia was prepared to deal with horrific visions of the dead returning to the world of the living as nightmarish thralls for the Night’s King. Elia’s heart was as solid as stone as she had her guard up preparing for more ways for the Night’s King to mess with her mind. Elia looked around and felt simultaneously both relieved and annoyed when no such visions of the vile creatures emerged.

“Where are you oh so high and mighty Night’s King? Come on I really fancy a nice little chinwag to pass the night. Are you trying to hide from me? Upset that I walked into your precious wilderness when you wanted me to run back south like I was a cowed craven?” Elia’s smile was as sharp as icicles. Elia was really enjoying laying it in. “Maybe you are surrendering, is that it? You realised that you are no match for a woman who can grow many miles tall in the blink of an eye. Do you fancy bending your frozen knees to me? Do not worry you would be more than welcome all alone in your tiny spit of frozen land far away from any civilization for the rest of time.”

Elia turned and looked but there was nothing there. Her gloating had not provoked the Nights King or any of his kind towards her. All Elia could do was to relax and her smile was both of triumph and relief. After being subjected to all kinds of horror it felt nice for Elia to not have to deal with it another night. Elia began thinking about all the things she had to do when she awoke. Thoughts of beginning to rebuild Kings Landing emerged. The dreams of the beautiful city that replaced the squalid underbelly that previous Targaryens allowed to fester grew more and more intriguing. Elia wanted a just realm for everyone, and having a clean, pristine and sanitary capital was the first way of fulfilling that goal. Less pleasant thoughts then emerged as Elia then pictured a grave Eddard Stark as she knew that he would have to be told about the plans for the future resettlement of the wildlings. But those thoughts were fleeting. No tangible solutions were offered in Elia’s mind. There was something not quite right in Elia’s gut. Elia was distracted by something illusive. Elia could not figure out what the feeling was. Elia spent time thinking about it and then Elia felt a presence. It was far off but there was a presence regardless that Elia could not shake off.

“I am not alone.” Elia said aloud trying to provoke whatever it was that was with her to emerge.

 

Elia floated through the dark void trying to focus on her vague uneasiness, it was utterly dark except for one small flicker of bright whiteness. Elia found it and she looked at it curiously and feeling greatly intrigued she floated closer towards it, knowing that something or someone was with her in this dark desolate place. The light grew stronger and stronger until she could see that it was small and flowing and she floated ever so closer to it. And then she heard music. Elia smirked. She knew right away what the presence was. The music was soft and quiet but Elia knew that music could only come from a harp. Elia raced towards the thin light. Elia was going as fast as she could and then she suddenly stopped right in her tracks.

“Rhaegar?” Elia looked down and she saw the man that was her husband, Prince Rhaegar Targaryen sitting down on what looked like a large hollow rock whilst playing his harp. Even sitting down Rhaegar looked impressive. He was wearing his famous black armour which accentuated his muscles and imposing physique. But despite the armour that he was wearing Rhaegar looked at peace as he was playing his harp, his eyes firmly down on the ground, his eyelids closed tight. It felt strange for Elia to see Rhaegar again, particularly playing music, which was definitely Prince Rhaegar’s favourite pastime. For some moments Elia found some joy in seeing the father to her children at his leisure again and she moved right towards him. Rhaegar did not look up when Elia was all but touching his bizarre seat.

Rhaegar continued playing his harp for some time. Elia stood beside him waiting for him to finish. Elia never cared for the harp and the music inspired neither whimsy nor amusement. Good natured patience turned to annoyance and annoyance swiftly turned to rage. Elia was clinching her wrists together as her husband ignored her completely. Fire seemed to be running through her veins but Elia resisted the urge to scream at the man. Elia knew where she was and there was no need for her to get upset. Elia looked down at her husband and said with open hostility: “Figures. You have never paid attention to anyone or anything other than yourself Rhaegar.”

Rhaegar stopped playing. Rhaegar opened his eyes and he looked up. Rhaegar’s bright dark indigo eyes paled as he noticed his wife and he softly placed his harp onto the ground and then he stood up with laboured ponderous dignity. Rhaegar towered over her and Elia had to look up towards her massive husband. “Elia? My Princess, what are you doing here?” Rhaegar asked with detached courtesy.

“What do you mean what am I doing here? What are you doing here? This is my dream.” Elia cried out indignantly.

Rhaegar immediately began blinking very hard and was pinching himself hard on his cheeks. “What in seven Hells are you doing?” Elia asked her husband with bemused contempt.

“Waking myself up. I have got a war to win. I need a clear head to stop the rebels from crossing the Trident and my guilt is not going to help me do that.” Rhaegar said distractedly. His voice grew more shaken as he realised that he was not waking up. “Look I understand that you are angry Elia. I did what I had to do with Lady Lyanna. When the war is won we are going to talk about this. I know we have had a tough time but everything will work itself out Elia.”

Elia just felt pure rage as Rhaegar treated her as a mere inconvenience, someone to appease after you abandon her and her children to drag a whole country into an easily preventable war. Elia spat back: “What do you possibly know about that Rhaegar? You have never given the slightest fuck about anything I have ever thought, considered or felt. Oh you acted courteously enough at feasts but that means less than a mummers fart at the end of the day. You have run away from every single problem you have ever had in your life. There is nothing honourable about you in the slightest, my dear Rhaegar. I know you were planning to rob Aegon of his inheritance and give it to Lyanna’s babe.”

Rhaegar paid attention to that and he looked vaguely intrigued to what Elia had to say next. The lack of any denials unsettled Elia and she was not used to her husband really paying attention to her, as all of Rhaegar’s aloofness seemed to have vanished. Elia just stared at Rhaegar with clear loathing and she continued again: “What kind of a man are you? You actively planned to steal your own son’s birth right and you think everything will ‘work itself out?’ And what is this nonsense about having a ‘war to win?’ Gods give me strength. You were a dreamer whilst alive but it is even more unbecoming when you are dead.” Elia shot back with great fury and passion, all her bitterness poured out of her mouth like a great flood.

Rhaegar looked at Elia. Rhaegar properly looked at Elia seemingly for the first time in her life. Elia felt that she was a fish being examined by a greedy fishmonger trying to cheat the delivering fisherman. “Dead? No…No…That is a lie. A cruel lie. This is not you Elia. The real Elia would never be this discourteous. This is just my guilt and fears for when I come back home, nothing more.” Rhaegar panicked, trying desperately to escape from his wife.

After some moments Rhaegar knew he was not waking up so he composed himself and gave himself a momentary smug smile and he said with his detachment returning: “This is just a dream and you and the children are safely in Kings Landing. I am going to wake up and forget about this absurd dream.”

Rhaegar then stared at Elia with a smug triumphant stare, clearly expecting Elia to yield and to leave him alone. Elia was having none of this. Rhaegar’s eyes tried to penetrate her, to beat some sort of confession or penance out of his wife. Elia did not feel intimidated at all. Elia did not feel sad, upset, or even forlorn as her husband treated her like an enemy. Elia simply did not feel anything. And even in the deep slumbers Elia did not wish to even address her deceased husband right now and so Elia brusquely said to the disbelieving ghost: “Rhaegar what do you mean this is not me? You do not know the first thing about me. Look I know it is heartless that I genuinely have not mourned your death okay. I know that those that love you despise the fact I am openly sleeping with and in the first days of a committed relationship with my brother as well as my sweet Ellaria. It does break my heart to know that Rhaenys misses you so much and that Aegon and your yet to be born child will never even have properly know you. But I have got a lot on my plate right now. I need to convince Ned Stark that having the wildlings south of the Wall is a good idea, and I need the slavers in Essos to accept that they cannot possibly defeat me. Dealing with your ghost is by far the last and least of my priorities right now.”

Elia waited for Rhaegar to fade into nothingness but Rhaegar would not even do that courtesy for her. Rhaegar just stared uncomprehendingly at Elia, all of his anger and even his sense of superiority was sucked right out of him. Elia was not used to anyone looking down at her anymore but the towering Rhaegar’s confused look merely bred indifference to Elia. Rhaegar clearly did not know where to start and he began mumbling what his wife had to say: “Wildlings south of the Wall? Slavers? ‘Sweet Ellaria’? What are you talking about Elia? What is going on?”

“Seven Hells, I am not dealing with this right now.” Elia turned her head down to the darkened void beneath her feet but feeling Rhaegar’s continued presence around her just infuriated her all the more and rage boiled over her and Elia looked straight at Rhaegar and she lashed out: “I have just had one of the nicest nights I have ever had! I am lying in bed with my dear Ellaria in my arms right now, and I am not going from being treated like an actual person that matters to dealing with the likes of you!”

Elia moved her pointing finger right onto Rhaegar’s armour. Rhaegar was speechless. There was no comprehension of Elia’s words going through his head at all. Elia was begging silently to be able to wake up from this mummers farce but things around her did not change and Rhaegar still stood there in utter shock. “Rhaegar you are truly wasting my precious time. I have got so many important things to do and consider. Millions of people are depending on me right now and I need a clear head in order to help everyone.” Elia paused as Rhaegar looked at her suspiciously. Elia grew annoyed as Rhaegar’s disbelieving arrogance reappeared and Elia spat out: “Do you really want to know what is going on Rhaegar? Just watch this.”

Elia closed her eyes. Elia imagined things as they were currently in Sunspear as she lay asleep in Oberyn’s comfortable extravagant bed. Elia saw in her head Ellaria asleep in her massive arms as Oberyn lay naked right next to herself, perfectly content. Elia opened her eyes and the peaceful serenity of the three sleeping lovers was still there and Elia turned her head as she watched herself asleep and she smirked as she saw Rhaegar’s bewildered face dropped down even more than it was when he had been told that he was dead. Rhaegar moved a few steps towards the sleeping figures and he just stared completely stunned as Ellaria lay perfectly still whilst being held securely in Elia’s large arms. Elia’s spiteful smirk sweetened as she saw just how peaceful Ellaria looked as her exposed breasts were moving as she routinely breathed in her sleep as she saw the image of herself holding her lover in her protective arms. Elia could not feel any anger as she watched Ellaria peacefully sleep in her arms. Elia felt comforted as she knew that her love for Ellaria had already overpowered her bitterness towards Rhaegar.

“What… What is this?” Rhaegar stared dumbfounded.

“Well it looks to me like it is me lying asleep naked with my brother and my dear sweet Ellaria lying asleep peacefully in my arms.” Elia said oozing with pure contempt as she was so rudely interrupted from the lovely sight of her lovers sleeping peacefully by her side. Fortunately none of them could see or hear them, as she knew that she was still asleep, but it grated on Elia that she had to spend her night seemingly having to justify everything to a disbelieving ghost.

“You…You are sleeping with your own brother? And some Dornish woman as well?” Rhaegar forced himself to ask in stunned confusion.

“Her name is Ellaria and yes I am sleeping with her right now. And you should not be ashamed that I am sleeping with Oberyn either. Your mother and father were brother and sister and they fucked each other to make you. And your grandparents were brother and sister and they fucked each other to make your parents.” Elia said to her husband with dull hostility, referencing the Targaryen’s acceptance and use of incest in order to keep the bloodlines pure.

“But you are sleeping with another woman? This is a strange dream indeed. Your brother would sleep with anything that moved, but you never struck me as someone who likes girls.” Rhaegar said bemused.

All Elia could do was glare violently at Rhaegar who had a smug smirk on his face as he felt comforted as he clearly thought that this was just all his imagination. Elia just raged: “Wipe that fucking smirk off of your face and actually listen to me for once!”

Rhaegar had the courtesy to do at least that as Elia continued: “What do you possibly know about whom I like? I have dreamt of someone as sweet and loving as Ellaria coming into my life for so many years and having her in my arms as I sleep has been giving me so much joy and contentment right now. Finally being able to admit my true feelings for Oberyn have freed me and I have never felt so at peace with everything knowing my children are safe and that we are all surrounded by loved ones.” Elia looked at the sobered Rhaegar whose arrogance had left him and she continued: “You still think this is a game? That this is just your guilt talking? Fuck your guilt and fuck you Rhaegar. You never loved me or gave me the chance to be anything more to you than as being merely a broodmare to deliver your babes. ‘The Dragon must have three heads.’ You must have been so happy when the Maesters told you I could not give you a third child. You were thinking that you can fuck Lyanna Stark and fulfil your preposterous prophecy all at the same time!”

“This is just my guilt talking.” Rhaegar was nodding his head back and forth, closing his eyes and pretending not to hear Elia.

“Gods you are so fucking pathetic Rhaegar! Oberyn is by far more of a man than you ever were. Rhaenys a three year old girl is far braver and far more dignified than you could have ever have hoped to be. And Ellaria…Gods it feels so nice to be with someone who actually is sweet, someone who is warm and someone who accepts me as a real person with real feelings and desires and does not see me merely as a walking talking tool for a man’s cock.” Elia stared hatefully at Rhaegar. Elia knew deep down that if Rhaegar had lived and Elia had received her great power that Elia would at least have attempted to keep things cordial with him. But Elia smiled as she knew that she would have inevitably have caught up with Oberyn as well as meeting Ellaria at the burning Hellholt, and she knew right then that she would have indulged her desires, with or without Rhaegar around.

It felt good for Elia to get it all out of her chest and though she knew Rhaegar was not truly there with her now, she still wanted to show him her power. “Open your eyes. Notice anything else ‘strange’ about this sight Rhaegar?” Elia asked with a great big smirk on her lips.

Rhaegar felt compelled to open his eyes and he looked across at the peaceful sight in front of him, greatly annoyed that he was, but then his eyes brightened in great confusion and he just had it in him to spit out: “But…But…What is this? They are so small next to you.”

“Oh yes. That is how I won your war Rhaegar. That is how I made the great rebel Lord Robert Baratheon bend his proud knee and how I am currently fixing our son’s ravaged city.” Rhaegar looked confused. Elia’s patience was stretched incredibly thin now and Elia just closed her eyes again and concentrated at the task at hand. “I cannot grow myself. I cannot harm my loved ones.” Elia said quickly to herself. And then she felt that she was standing on a new ground. Elia opened her eyes and she saw that she was overlooking the newly discovered land as she and Rhaegar was standing on a gigantic palm. Both Elia and Rhaegar looked up and they both could see clearly the monolithic face that was herself: the great Giantess Princess Elia Martell. Elia beamed proudly as she realised just how powerful she looked as a Giantess. Her every feature expanded many thousands of times over. Elia knew she looked like a personified force of nature. Rhaegar meanwhile just stared up having no idea how to accept seeing his wife so big as well as being on her titanic hand.

Elia was standing right next to Rhaegar as they stood on the gigantic palm and she said to her dear husband: “As you have no doubt realised my sweet Rhaegar, I can change my size at will now. I am a true honest to goodness Giantess now. You may wonder where you actually are right now. I cannot truly tell you as I have not named this great unknown land yet, but this is a land far to the west of Westeros. Gods it is such an adventure being a many miles tall Giantess! But it has not been all fun and games though. As Tywin Lannister’s thugs were attacking your father’s castle after your failure at the Trident, I found a magical ring that I was fortunate enough to be given before my wedding and I grew and grew and saved myself and our children from being slaughtered. Poor Rhaenys was being dragged out from under your bed by some monstrous brute…” The memories were still so raw for Elia and she had to take a deep breath and as Rhaegar looked at her intrigued Elia found the strength to spit the rest out: “Our precious daughter thought that her dear strong father could have saved her, but I had the marvellous good fortune to have been able to save her just in time. You should have seen her great big smile as I picked her up from your bedchamber floor and she saw me as a Giantess. Gods Rhaenys has handled herself as a true Princess throughout the ordeal. Even someone as heartless as you would have been so proud of her. You might think I have used my newfound powers for evil but you would be wrong. Excluding Lord Tywin, I have made peace with all of the enemies you and that vile monster you call your father had made. I have found Lyanna Targaryen in the desert where you left her and I have already brought her back home to Winterfell. Do you want to see your other wife by any chance?”

Elia immediately closed her eyes and suddenly they were still on this gigantic duplicate’s hand but now they were overlooking Winterfell. It was snowy, cold and very dark, but Rhaegar moved closer to the edge of Elia’s hand as he saw Lyanna lying asleep in her bedchambers. “Lyanna…” Rhaegar mumbled to the figure sleeping comfortably in the walls of Winterfell.

Elia glared hatefully at Rhaegar. Even now Rhaegar looked more distracted by his pretty sleeping Northern wife than by anything he had been told about his children. Elia looked at the distracted and greatly concerned Rhaegar and announced: “Do not worry Rhaegar, Lyanna is safe and well. I would never harm your other Princess. I gave Lyanna the choice of where she wanted to go after I found her in that dreary tower you love so much and she chose to be at Winterfell. It was nice to see Benjen Stark give her a warm welcome back to the safety of home.” Elia paused and her face dropped from benevolence to outright hatred: “Lyanna’s protectors that you wasted on her though: Ser Gerold, Ser Arthur and Ser Oswell, I have taken them to the Wall for them to join the Night’s Watch. They were foolish enough to pitifully attempt to deny Aegon his rightful place as the King of Westeros and that can never go unpunished.”

Now it was Rhaegar’s turn to stare hatefully at Elia. The glare from Rhaegar’s proud eyes was strong and it felt strange for Elia to see any passion coming out of them at all. Elia only ever saw some varying mixture of coldness, melancholy and indifference from Rhaegar’s sharp eyes and Elia had to admit that genuine fury from Rhaegar was a novelty if nothing else.

Rhaegar boomed with his own great fury towards Elia: “Do not ever dare presume to talk about anything you do not understand! I have spent my entire life preparing for what is to come, and every single step of the way someone always hinders me and stops me achieving what needs to be done. I should have been betrothed to Lady Lyanna many years ago, long before Lord Robert begged Lord Rickard for her hand in betrothal. I needed three children, the Dragons do need three heads and gods be good my father hoisted me with you!”

Elia raged and she immediately spat out: “Shame my mother hoisted me with you! If it was not for Rhaenys and Aegon, I would have been far happier being betrothed to Tyrion Lannister right now than to have ever been married to you.”

Rhaegar bristled at that. Elia had never seen Rhaegar truly furious before. Whenever Rhaegar and his father had a fight, Rhaegar would ride swiftly to some desolate place to play his harp until his rage subsided. Now Rhaegar had nowhere to run to. “Seven Hells! This is not about you Elia. I needed a child borne of the North. Things are happening now which must be stopped at the bud. I begged my father for years to let me marry Lady Lyanna and he refused me merely out of spite! If I had begged him to marry anyone else Father would have denied me as well merely for his pathetic joy that he gets whenever he makes me feel miserable and useless. My Grandfather Jaehaerys the Second, he knew what was coming. Gods I wished he was still alive, he would not have even have been that old right now. He was the King Westeros truly deserved to have, not that sad jealous vile thing my father became. Jaehaerys defied his father to do what was right and I needed to defy my own father to do what is right as well. The Dragon must have three heads for the storm that is to come.”

Elia stared at Rhaegar. Elia knew Rhaegar was a serious man and she knew shouting and screaming at him was not helping. So as it is with a duel, a change of strategy was needed: “I know that what has happened was never about Lyanna Stark. I know that this is all about the Others. I already know about them. I have seen them and I know they are coming to take all we hold dear.”

Rhaegar looked up, his face immediately softened. A vague sense of confusion returned to his proud face and he murmured: “You…know about the Others?”

Elia nodded: “Yes, my powers expose me to them and I have seen what they mean to do.” Elia softened and she put her hand on Rhaegar’s shoulder and she looked up at him. “Princess Lyanna and your unborn child are safe and the child will be loved and cherished by Rhaenys and Aegon, I am so sure of that. But Rhaegar that unborn child is not going to win the war that is to someday come. I am the Giantess that can grow miles and miles tall in the blink of an eye and I am using my powers for great good. I am already in the process of allowing wildlings to live south of the Wall to keep them away from those monsters that mean to turn them into fodder for their armies. Your family conquered most of Westeros with Dragons, but the Dragons are long dead. What I am telling you is that the world does not need any dragons to fight this scourge. I will fight this scourge myself. I am here and as long as I am standing proudly as a Giantess to protect everyone, the entire world will be Unbowed, Unbent and Unbroken.”

“Oh Elia…” Rhaegar said softly. Something approaching a smile emerged on Rhaegar’s lips.

 

Everything suddenly began to shake. Both Elia and Rhaegar looked up and they saw the Giant Elia looking up at the sky. The darkness that was up in the sky was cracking and great streams of light began to emerge. The giant palm that they were onto was shaking violently and both Elia and Rhaegar slipped onto the ground that was the duplicate Elia’s enormous palm. The palm was shaking violently and she rolled over to the edge of a colossal finger and she saw the seemingly never ending void beneath her. Rhaegar was struggling to his feet but the constant shaking proved that to be futile. Rhaegar’s knee collapsed and he slipped over the edge and he tried holding onto the edge but then the Giantess shook again and he fell into shadow.

“ELIA!!!!” Rhaegar screamed as he fell and fell and fell, all the way down the bottomless pit. Elia stared stunned and then she saw an explosion of light far above her. The light was shining horrifically bright. Elia felt great pain and she closed her eyes, praying for an end to this horror.

 

Everything felt suddenly calm again. Elia felt complete serenity again. Elia opened her eyes. The all-consuming darkness had been transformed to pure bright white light. Elia looked around and all she could see was her twin watching her, clearly concerned. Elia went over to her twin and immediately her twin held her arms open and they both shared a deep great hug. The hug was long and powerful. Whatever Elia saw had frightened her greatly and it felt good to be in someone else’s arms again. Elia took a deep breath and she felt composed again. Elia ended the hug and looked straight at her duplicate and asked: “What was that all about? Why did I have to dream about Rhaegar?”

“That…That was actually Rhaegar’s dream you were in just then.” The other said slightly embarrassed.

“Truly? I was truly in Rhaegar’s own dream just then?” Elia forced herself to ask.

“Yes.” Elia took a deep breath and her twin immediately continued. “That was not the present day you were just in. That was the past you have just been privy to. Rhaegar is dead and you slipped into another time when you fell asleep. How you did so I truly do not know. Our powers are growing daily and though you are mastering your size changing abilities, we do not yet control what you see or hear in your sleep. Rhaegar woke up and thus the dream had to end.”

“But that dream…It was so vivid, and not just for me, for Rhaegar as well.” Elia said in shock at what she had been told. Countless possibilities were forming in her head. The past no longer seemed to be as finished as it once seemed to her.

“I know what you are thinking but sadly no. The past is dust and the things you have shown and told Rhaegar tonight cannot help him. Dreams fade quickly and all Rhaegar will be able to remember as he woke himself up are fragments of images that he will find laughable if he did not have an impending battle to worry about. I am sorry you had to experience that. You had such a pleasant evening with your loved ones and I do know for a fact that the wounds do not heal quickly.” The twin said softly to Elia, her own sadness to her tragic origin was evident on her lovely face. Elia just tenderly held her twin’s gorgeous face and smiled sweetly to her.

The original Elia did not know what to think as her twin’s words sunk in. She was still furious that Rhaegar had abandoned her and her children in order to die in the hands of his spurned love rival in a horrific war where her and her children were moments away from being slaughtered. But Elia knew that the future was filled with glorious possibilities and currently outside of her head, Elia knew she was peacefully sleeping with Oberyn and Ellaria as her children are currently safe and comfortable in their Uncle Doran’s castle. Elia dutifully said to her twin: “As you say, the past is dust. I could have handled Rhaegar more tactfully back there but…I am glad he knows at some deep hidden level that his children are going to be fine and that I am the one to fulfil his mission in life.”

Elia paused, her thoughts became more self-indulgent. She smiled as she wondered if Rhaegar had given any thought about seeing that gorgeous Dornish woman lying naked fast asleep with his wife as well as her brother when he woke up. Elia’s other gave her a bemused smirk and Elia remembered her other was able to read her thoughts. The original Elia smiled sadly and said aloud: “I just wish I could have enjoyed this night in Rhaenys’ dream or Ellaria’s. I wonder what it would be like to see a babe’s dream; I would love to see what Aegon is dreaming about.”

“No doubt when you understand how to choose whose dreams you wish to enter, then you will see what your loved ones are dreaming about.” The other Elia answered back confidentially.

Elia enjoyed imagining what her family would be dreaming about and it would be magical if she could spend her night time sleeping spending time with her loved ones. Elia smiled at the things she could soon achieve but then a nagging feeling gnawed itself into her head. Elia had the same feeling before she saw Rhaegar in her dream and Elia knew she needed to ask: “How come I have not seen or heard from the Night’s King tonight?”

The duplicate smiled and she playfully said: “Do you want to hear the good news first?”

“The good news first would be nice.” The original Elia answered back with a small smile on her lips, eagerly anticipating to what her other had to say.

“The Others are hiding from us right now. What is happening between you and the Night’s King is like a duel and though he can hurt you, you can hurt him right back. The Night’s King overplayed his hand when you visited the Wall and you saw an opening when you saw his threats of summoning a vast army of the dead and you have begun to take advantage of the visions he is taunting you with.” The duplicate answered back with a smile but as the original was feeling giddy with joy as she realised her decree to allow the Wildlings to move south of the Wall had helped her cause, Elia’s duplicate answered back more sternly: “It is not an immediate victory. It will take a long time to have the lands north of the Wall fully evacuated and there will be much hostility amongst the Starks and the Wildlings when the migration occurs in earnest.”

“Is there a chance the Others will cause a sudden ambush north of the Wall?” The original Elia asked gravely concerned.

“Whatever actually happens with the Others…It is a long process. It will take all of those creatures’ years to wake up properly from their slumber and to be a genuine threat to the realm again. By the time the Others are fully prepared for their assault everyone north of the Wall should be long gone and into the safety of the south.” The twin said to reassure the original Elia.

Elia sighed in relief but then another thought crossed her head. “That great big storm I avoided last night. Should I go through it and see what is out there?”

The duplicate looked concerned and she shook her head gravely: “I would not recommend it. I have no idea what is out there. I do not know if the Others would benefit if you searched around that far to the north. You could step on or do something that may hasten the Others awakening. Until we know more about the great enemy then I would suggest to you to stay far away from there.”

Elia nodded in agreement. She felt reassured knowing the Others were still nowhere near ready for an assault and Elia did not wish to tempt fate. “Very well then, I have much I need to do anyway. The capital is coming along nicely but I want Flea Bottom to be a safe clean place to live for everyone that dwells there. I also got to start a peaceful transition for both the end of slavery and the migrations from past the Wall. Yes the Others can wait.” Elia announced growing more confident.

“Well it is time to get on with it then my dear Elia. It is early morning in Westeros right now.” The duplicate Elia announced brightly.

“Truly? The dream with Rhaegar seemed to have gone on quite quickly.” The original Elia said confused.

“Time works differently here in your head than outside of it. Do not worry about what happened in that dream with Rhaegar tonight. The past is dust and you have a busy day today. There will likely be nothing as dramatic as freeing slaves or outsmarting the Night’s King today, but each day is a new adventure. I cannot wait to see what wonderful things you do today Elia. I am so proud of you and keep up the good work.” The duplicate kissed Elia tenderly on the cheek and Elia smiled in appreciation. The duplicate stared at Elia and as Elia looked straight into her duplicate’s eyes she saw a great blinding white light. Elia closed her eyes from how sharp the brightness was.

 

Elia opened her eyes again and she saw the still dark room that was Oberyn’s bedchambers. Elia looked down and she saw Ellaria still asleep in her arms. Aww that is so adorable. Ellaria looked so peaceful lying there and Elia spent some time just looking down and watching Ellaria sleep. Elia tried to slow down her breathing but Elia’s breathing was too hard and eventually Ellaria begun to stir herself awake.

“Good morning.” Elia said softly to the now awake Ellaria.

Ellaria yawned loudly which tickled Elia’s chest as Ellaria stretched on her large chest. Ellaria tuned around and softly scooted up to Elia. Elia moaned as Ellaria’s large breasts brushed against hers and Ellaria kissed Elia on the lips. “Good morning to you as well Elia.”

Elia’s heart was beating rapidly and already Elia was feeling frisky from her lovers touch. Elia stared at Ellaria and both smiled at another until they heard a great snore. They both turned around and they both laughed as they saw Oberyn still fast asleep snoring completely oblivious to the world around him.

Elia smiled as she had an idea. Elia looked at her gorgeous lover and she whispered softly in Ellaria’s ear. “Give me a moment please my dear.”

Elia closed her eyes and imagined herself slightly shorter. Lo and behold Elia felt herself shrink down again. It only took a moment and already she felt a foot shorter. A little bit more this time. Elia shrunk herself down another foot until she was just over seven foot tall. An ideal size for what I have in mind. Elia smiled as she stopped shrinking. Elia opened her eyes and she smirked as she saw Ellaria’s stunned face. Looks like it will take time for people to get used to me growing or shrinking at a whim. Ellaria’s awe inspired face looked adorable and Elia smiled sweetly as she leant in and gave her lover a big kiss on the lips. Ellaria squirmed happily from the touch and as it ended Elia whispered: “I have an idea to start the day properly.”

Ellaria smirked and she whispered back: “And what might that be?”

“This.” Elia said as she flipped herself over until her large head were right by Ellaria’s private parts and she gave her pussy a deep lingering kiss. Ellaria moaned huskily and Elia stopped and smiled sweetly at her. Ellaria smirked and clearly took the hint as she rolled onto the other side of the bed until her face was right by Elia’s looming vagina. Elia heard Ellaria giggle and then she moaned as she felt Ellaria licking her moist pussy. Thunderbolts went through her veins from the feeling of Ellaria’s tongue on her own private parts and Elia instantly began licking Ellaria’s pussy in turn. Both women were completely focused on the task at hand of licking the others increasingly wet pussies. Elia’s veins felt like they were burning as the pleasure she was receiving from both her mouth and from her pussy was magnificent. Neither Elia nor Ellaria were pacing themselves and both were licking with great abandon. Very quickly Elia felt euphoric and she could not hold it in and she came in Ellaria’s mouth. Ellaria likewise came almost immediately afterwards in Elia’s mouth and both woman rolled over and began panting. Elia smiled at how sweaty and satisfied Ellaria was and Elia quickly turned around and after she swallowed Ellaria’s love juices she kissed Ellaria on the lips.

“That was a great show.” Both Elia and Ellaria turned around and saw Oberyn watching them with a great big smirk on his face and Elia could not fail to note that his cock was already fully erect.

“Ooh we have finally woke you up Oberyn. You were sleeping so soundly we assumed you were in another world.” Ellaria said amused. Oberyn shrugged at that and all Elia could do was stare at Oberyn’s morning wood. Looks like Oberyn needs some early morning satisfaction as well.

“Well in the spirit of sharing, here is your little treat Oberyn.” Elia smirked as she went over and kissed Oberyn on the lips and she then grabbed Oberyn’s cock, causing Oberyn to squirm. Elia looked straight into Oberyn’s eyes as she lowered herself towards Oberyn’s cock and then she let go of Oberyn’s enlarged member and she opened her mouth and then she put Oberyn’s cock in her mouth. Oberyn gasped as Elia put her long luscious tongue over to the shaft and she began licking it. Oberyn was squirming and she heard Oberyn beginning to moan. Elia licked the head slowly, teasing him and she licked side to side nice and slowly. Elia was enjoying making it last and as Oberyn’s cock moved in her mouth, Elia licked harder and she began sucking it very hard. Oberyn’s moans were louder and faster. Elia enjoyed sucking on Oberyn’s member and she went faster and faster, knowing full well that Oberyn was not going to last much longer. Elia sucked joyfully as she felt Oberyn’s bulge shifting and she braced for it and then Oberyn came hard and fast in her mouth. Oberyn moaned extravagantly and Elia swallowed Oberyn’s hot seed gratefully. Gods that was nice. Elia looked up and Oberyn looked so satisfied and Elia smiled sweetly at that.

“Did you enjoy that?” Ellaria asked greatly amused.

“Oh yes…That is something to wake up to. Thanks for that.” Oberyn panted out.

“It is always my pleasure.” Elia announced and she smiled sweetly at her two sweet little lovers as Ellaria moved in next to Oberyn and the both of them shared a sweet hug. Elia laughed as she silently went up to them and gave both of her little lovers a great big hug. Ellaria and Oberyn opened their arms and all three silently embraced. All thoughts of her dream with Rhaegar had faded from her head. Elia felt so loved and adored around Oberyn and Ellaria that all bitterness faded from her being. Well this was the right way to start my day.

As the hug ended Elia smiled and said: “That was lovely. That is what I need first thing in the morning.”

All three laughed softly and though Elia was greatly tempted to take it easy today, she knew she had a busy day ahead of her. Elia spied some wine and a pail of water. I can have a bath when I grow, but cleaning myself up after all that would not go amiss. Elia got herself up and she murmured: “Anyone fancy some wine?”

Oberyn smirked and said simply: “Of course.”

Ellaria nodded and Elia walked up over to the table at the far end of the room and she took a swig of the wine. It was very sweet but then Elia smirked to herself. This is my first time I have had a drink since I grew. Elia still was not thirsty but she wanted the taste of both Ellaria’s and Oberyn’s private parts off from her mouth and she took a few swigs and swished it around her mouth to get the taste of her lovers out of her mouth. I need to look and most importantly smell in a presentable manner when I am dealing with the public. After Elia felt confident the taste was gone, she walked back over and poured the remaining contents of the wine bottle into two nearby empty glasses. Elia looked at Oberyn and he looked enamoured right now. I know Oberyn likes a woman who can handle her drink. Elia realised she had drunk a fair bit but the wine did not affect Elia at all and she passed the nearly full glasses to her lovers. Oberyn and Ellaria thanked her as Elia walked back over to the pail of water and she softly washed her genitals. It did not take Elia long and as she finished she found a miniature towel to dry it off with.

Elia spied the gown she had worn yesterday and she picked up off of the floor and as she put it over her, though it barely covered her she looked down properly and saw that it just about covered her genitalia. It will make do for now.

Elia looked at Oberyn and Ellaria and their adoring smiles were too much for Elia to resist and she moved closer to them and gave them both a kiss. “That was fun but I have a busy day ahead. I will give you a bit of time to get ready; I will grow back to my former height out in the court in a little while.” Oberyn and Ellaria nodded but before she left to get ready for the day she gave the both of them another hug. Hopefully the rest of my day will be as nice as this.


Elia let go of her lovers and she walked triumphantly out of Oberyn’s bedroom. Elia walked softly over through the halls of Sunspear and she sauntered over to the nursery and as she entered the room she noticed that the room was adorned with a small army of wet nurses. They all looked up to her and they all bowed respectfully. Mellario commanded for all of them to be here no doubt. Elia paid little heed to the wet-nurses and she wagged her fingers in an upward manner, inviting the wet-nurses to stand up as she reached over to Aegon’s crib. Elia cooed as Aegon lay asleep, looking ever so peaceful.

“There were no problems I trust?” Elia asked the wet-nurses quietly.

One of them spat out: “No my Princess. His Grace has been sound asleep.”

“Good.” Elia said distractedly, keeping her eyes firmly on her son. Aegon began to stir and as he opened his eyes he began gurgling and Elia softly picked him up. Elia smiled as Aegon smiled and gurgled happily and she just looked down and gave a strong motherly smile as she rocked him slowly. “Do not worry Aegon, I will shrink down every day and spend so much time with you. Mamma loves you so much. Yes she does, Mamma loves you with all of her heart.”

Elia just stared peacefully at her young babe. It was still very early in the morning and she did not need to grow quite so soon so she just watched her babe smile, laugh and gurgle as he stared up at his mother. Elia just felt at peace watching her happy son and Elia just loved cradling him. Gods this feels so nice, just being able to relax with my little boy. Thoughts of dealing with the Starks felt like minor inconveniences at best. All she could focus on was her sweet babe.

Elia spent time cradling her little babe but whilst she was focused on her babe she did hear footsteps coming from out of the nursery room and she turned her head as she heard the band of wet-nurses bowing down again. Elia turned her head and she saw her own little girl standing sweetly by the door.

“Good morning Mamma.” Rhaenys announced cheerfully.

“Good morning Rhaenys.” Elia moved towards Rhaenys and gave her a nice big hug. It felt so good to have Rhaenys with her and Rhaenys just flashed her enchanting smile at her.

“Did you have a good sleep dear?” Elia asked softly.

Rhaenys looked sheepish and looked down onto the ground but before Elia could say anything Rhaenys nodded quickly and looked back up to Elia: “I was fine Mamma. I was fine.”

Rhaenys gave a small insecure smile and she hugged her mother again. Elia knew Rhaenys took great comfort from being around her, and though Elia did not quite believe her, she allowed Rhaenys to cope in her own way. She is trying to be strong for me. Sweet girl, but when Rhaenys wants to talk about it all to me she will. Elia looked at Rhaenys and she remembered having to endure an argument with Rhaegar in her own sleep. One of these days I will go into one of your dreams Rhaenys and we will both love it. Rhaegar’s dream meant little and less to Elia now. Elia was already in a good mood just being around her loved ones and having both of her beloved children in her arms meant the world to her.

“Mamma…” Rhaenys said quietly.

“Yes Rhaenys?” Elia asked patiently as she looked down at her precious daughter.

“When are you going to grow back into a Giant?” Rhaenys asked softly.

“I will grow again very soon sweetling. Why do you ask?” Elia asked back.

“Can I watch you grow?” Rhaenys asked sweetly.

Elia smile grew massive as Rhaenys looked excited by the prospect of watching her mother grow into a miles tall Giantess again. Elia watched Rhaenys with an easy smile and she asked Rhaenys: “Of course you can Rhaenys. Do you want to see me grow now?”

“Yes please Mamma!” Rhaenys said excitably.

Elia laughed sweetly at Rhaenys’ exuberance and she hugged her precious daughter again. Rhaenys laughed from the touch and she looked straight at Rhaenys and as she held Aegon securely by one hand, she used her free hand to hold Rhaenys: “Well then it is time for me to grow.” Elia announced happily and they walked cheerfully out of the nursery room.

 

Elia felt the castle stirring itself awake as servants and guests from the fire of the Hellholt were walking to and fro in the castle and all of them bowed respectively as Elia walked with her King in her arms as her little Princess followed behind holding her arm. Elia smiled as she enjoyed the attention and before long she stepped outside of the castle and into the courtyard. The courtyard was busy as the early morning sun shone brightly as emancipated former slaves were busy conversing with Martell guardsmen and everyone whilst busy had stopped to watch as Elia walked on through the courtyard. Elia smiled as she saw Oberyn and Ellaria conversing amongst themselves in the bright shining sun wearing hastily found clothes.

Rhaenys beamed as she saw them and she cried out: “Good morning Uncle Oberyn, good morning Ellaria.”

Oberyn and Ellaria walked right towards them and Elia smiled as Rhaenys let go of her hand and she hugged her Uncle but then Elia’s heart flipped as Rhaenys went up to Ellaria and gave her a great big hug. Ellaria bent down and Rhaenys smiled sweetly to her causing Ellaria to beam in happiness. Gods they are both so sweet. Rhaenys looked so comfortable and Ellaria looked so grateful as they hugged and it took all of Elia’s strength not to shed a tear. That is all that matters. Rhaenys is fine with Ellaria and that is all I wanted. Elia did not care what other people outside of Sunspear’s walls thought of Ellaria. My family is treating Ellaria right and that is all that counts.

 

By this point Elia saw Doran and Mellario walking softly into the courtyard with Quentyn in hand as Arianne dashed excitedly forward towards them. Arianne and Rhaenys spoke softly amongst themselves and when Doran and Mellario walked by, Rhaenys hugged them in turn. Elia smiled but a small part of her gnawed at her. Rhaella is heavily pregnant, and she needs her rest. Viserys also definitely need to be with his mother. I will make time for them later on today. Elia smiled again as she saw that everyone was gazing towards her expectantly.

“Come on Aunty Elia I want to see you as a Giant again, you are even smaller than you were last night.” Arianne cried out impatiently.

“Patience sweetling.” Doran softly chided his daughter.

“Elia needs to be small to fit into the castle walls properly.” Mellario pointed out with an indulgent smile.

Elia laughed and she gave Aegon to Oberyn and Elia just leaned in and overpowered Arianne with a big hug. “Not too small to make you squirm?” Elia called out as Arianne was laughing with the touch as Elia stood up straight and spun herself and Arianne round with her little legs flopping in the air. Elia let Arianne down softly as everyone around her laughed uproariously as Arianne could not stop laughing.

Everyone looked ready for Elia to grow and thus Elia smiled as she saw that people were walking a clear distance away from her. They know what is coming. Elia laughed out and in a sing song she exclaimed: “Well without further interruptions, it is time for me to get ready for today!”

Elia closed her eyes and in the darkness she imagined herself bigger, much bigger than she was at the present. Elia felt her bones expand and her blood moving through her like fire. Elia felt the euphoria of growth and she felt her body moving upwards. Her gown snapped off as if it was nothing and she concentrated further and she felt her body expanding at greater speed. Elia opened her eyes and she smiled as she could not see anyone and she turned her head and her eyes were perfectly in line to the roof of Sunspear. I am a Giantess again; I am probably around a hundred feet tall right now. Elia looked across and she saw tiny dots that were birds flying proudly in the air besides her. Elia then looked down and she saw her family craning their necks up to her. Elia smiled and she waved down to her now tiny loved ones. Everyone was smiling proudly up towards her and Arianne looked straight up at her Giant sized Aunty with great excitement.

Elia knelt down and she put her large her large palm onto the ground and she asked as softly as she could to her family: “DOES ANYONE FANCY SEEING THE CLOUDS?”

Everyone raced onto her palm. Doran helped Arianne to get onto her hand and Ellaria did likewise with Rhaenys and it took all of Elia’s newfound self-control to stay perfectly still as Rhaenys kissed the knelt down Ellaria on the cheek as she softly murmured: “Thank you Ellaria.”

Elia’s smile could not have been any bigger and she looked down at both Ellaria and Rhaenys and the both of them looked up with great big smiles of their own as Ellaria stood back up properly and Rhaenys immediately held Ellaria’s hand. Gods everything is going so well. Elia could just imagine all the future feasts in Kings Landing with everyone sheepishly holding their tongues as they will see Princess Rhaenys treating Ellaria with the utmost courtesy, showering her with her kind open natured love. Rhaenys’ innocent smile cuts through all the insults and nastiness by haughty noblewomen. Ellaria will be treated how I want her to be treated here, with kindness and love. Elia could not wait to give Rhaenys a great big hug in appreciation the next time they were together on their own. Elia smiled as she saw just how happy and secure Ellaria looked now, her smile almost as big as Elia’s. We have many years of happiness to look forward to Ellaria; this is but a sweet taste to prepare us for the rest of our lives.

After a few moments Elia noticed that everyone was safely on her palm. It was a tight fit to be sure but Elia chuckled to herself as she knew that was going to change momentarily. Elia softly stood up straight and she smiled as everyone laughed and cheered. Arianne whispered something to the smiling Rhaenys as she still held on to Ellaria’s hand. Quentyn and Aegon looked secure as Mellario and Oberyn held the babes respectively as Doran looked on with a quiet excitement of his own. Elia put her palm over to her face and she murmured to all on board: “NEXT STOP TEN MILES TALL.”

Elia made sure that all of her passengers were on her palm safely, but Elia wanted to see everyone’s amusement as she grew so she took a deep breath and took a big step outside of the castle walls and then as she was out of the castle’s way, she imagined herself as a ten mile tall Giantess. Elia pictured her body dominating the landscape, her toes towering over Sunspear. After such thoughts Elia felt herself growing again. Elia laughed as she noticed her family looking smaller and she laughed even harder as they all stared up at the growing Giantess in awe. Elia’s growth sped up greatly and fire seemed to have run through her veins as she ascended up into the sky. The small sporadic wisps of clouds were coming closer together and within moments Elia’s expanding body went right through them. The ground was going further away from her and Elia could see far more of the land around her, but Elia focused primarily on her cheering laughing family. Arianne’s breathless laughter as they all stood on the ever expanding palm was a lovely sight for Elia. Elia could see Kings Landing clearly in the distance and she knew her subjects could see her in turn. Elia took a few steps further away from the now miniscule Sunspear and her colossal feet walked over entire villages. Elia smiled as she could only imagine what it must feel like to look up to a Giantess’s looming feet, leaving nothing but momentary darkness. Elia smiled as she saw tiny villagers staring up at her titanic breasts and looming pussy in great awe. Elia was several miles tall now and she could begin to see the lands of Essos past the great sparkling blue Narrow Sea. Elia felt euphoric and she knew her family loved the great ride on her growing palm but she took a deep breath. Okay I am big enough to walk to Winterfell and back in moments. This is big enough for today. Elia imagined her growth stopping and her body obeyed and her growth had stopped.

Elia looked around. The skies were perfectly clear, the sea looked beautiful and the lands below her were brimming with people staring up at her. Elia judged that she was around ten miles tall as all the nearby castle’s looked like dots and that all the cities and strongholds of Westeros was now a mere stroll away for the astronomically huge Giantess. Elia looked northwards and she could tell that the denizens of Kings Landing were all watching her with great love, all eagerly anticipating what she would do in the city today. Gods I cannot wait. Elia knew that the city needed the great rebuilding project that she had envisioned in her head. Flea Bottom will become a decent place to live. Elia was ready to go but she wanted to make sure everyone was fine on her hand. Elia looked down at the now miniscule loved ones. Elia’s enhanced vision meant she could see everyone clearly, but it still felt weird seeing them so small after her growth. Oh well I will see them much bigger when I shrink down tonight.

“DID EVERYONE ENJOY THE RIDE?” Elia asked her family with a great big smile on her looming face.

All the tiny figures on her hand cheered. Everyone was smiling and having a joyous time. Arianne was laughing as she watched the world go by several miles high in the air; Doran and Mellario shared a kiss, as did Oberyn and Ellaria and Rhaenys just looked straight at her mother and gave a cheerful wave. Elia moved her face over to her palm and she very carefully gave all of the travellers a big kiss as they all stared up and laughed at the touch of her colossal lips.

“WELL I AM SO GLAD YOU ALL ENJOYED IT.” Elia said with a massive grin.

Elia felt excited for the day ahead. Even the prospects of the Northerners attacking her plans to allow the Wildlings into Aegon’s kingdom did not daunt her. I have a city to rebuild and a great peace spanning two continents to make. Dim memories of her dream about Rhaegar popped into her mind, but Elia looked at all the adoring faces on both her hand and down onto the ground and Elia felt proud of all the good she had done already and felt greatly inspired to do some more today. I am the Giantess this world needs. I can make a great difference and I am doing that right now.

“WELL LET US SEE WHAT WONDERFUL THINGS WE CAN DO TODAY.” Elia looked down at her loved ones and with a great smile she began taking massive strides towards Kings Landing, ready for the day ahead.

A Good Day by SuperD

The walk northwards to the capital of Aegon’s Kingdom for the ten mile tall Giantess was short but highly enjoyable. Gods it feels great being this big again. Elia looked across at the clear blue skies as well as the bright sparkling ocean right beside her and within moments Elia’s astronomically huge feet had already walked through the small sandy peninsula that was Dorne. Elia enjoyed looking down at the seemingly unfathomably miniscule people that were staring up at the nude Giantess with obvious awe. Familiarity has not bred contempt just yet. Elia smiled as with her greatly enhanced vision she could see peasants, priests and petty lords alike all watching the rapid movement of the monolithic Princess with genuine wonder in their eyes. I wonder if I will always get those looks whenever I grow into a Giantess from everyone. Elia thought about all the great moments of change and she sighed as she remembered a lot of the histories that she was taught as a child by her Maester, and Elia knew that all of the histories that she was taught only focused on Kings, Princes and great warriors. There have never been histories written about the poor though. Daeron the young Dragon was remembered for conquering and then eventually losing Dorne, nobody remembers the sixty thousand on his side that perished merely for his vanity, or the twenty five thousand Dornishman who died to protect their homeland from foreign invaders.

The smallfolk’s concerns or interests had always been seen as irrelevant by the nobles that controlled the realm. Having decided to end slavery and to allow wildlings safe passage south of the Wall, Elia realised that the considerations of people that had been vilified, used and mistreated for countless generations were now going to be realised and felt by everyone, including the wealthy and the powerful. But still I wonder if the smallfolk in Aegon the Conqueror’s time ever got used to Dragons, if they ever truly got used to living side by side to beings that could burn down where they live in a single fiery breath. Though Aegon the Conqueror was the first to use Dragons in war against the people of Westeros, they knew for thousands of years before hand that Dragons existed. With Elia the smallfolk knew giants could exist only when she did. At her incredible size Elia knew that she would be regarded by many as an uncontrollable force of nature, even with all of the good she was doing.

And maybe once everyone knows that I can shrink down to their height, mayhaps there will be greater fears that I am a witch or something of that ilk. Elia knew that even with Dragons, the Targaryens fought many challengers that sought to destroy them and take all that they held dear. Fools may challenge me despite my great powers. Elia realised that she did not know how powerful she was when she had shrunk down during the night. I do not know if I am vulnerable when I am back to normal size, but I do not ever wish to know. Elia did not ever want to give Robert Baratheon or anyone else that would wish her or her loved ones harm if they were ever given the opportunity. I was safe last night; I was surrounded by loved ones in the safety of Doran’s castle. When the Red Keep is rebuilt only the most loyal Dornish soldiers will ever be allowed on guard to Aegon and Rhaenys.

Princess Elia knew that there was a great contingent of rebel soldiers that was helping her rebuild the capital and Elia was genuinely appreciative of that; but she knew that a great majority of them were northerners and that they would be the ones to bear the brunt of her planned relocation of the free folk into Aegon’s lands. Lord Eddard Stark is honourable, a modest man who always listens to reason. However her stomach felt like it was doing a flip as dark violent thoughts emerged in her head. But wait until I tell Lord Stark about my plans for his part of the world, I wonder how sympathetic he will be then.

Elia felt vulnerable as despite her great size; if Lord Stark or any of his great bannerman did not take too kindly to hearing about her new proclamation then they had the men and means to let their anger show. The sack could come again far sooner than anyone could possibly realise. Images of fire and blood swarmed in Elia’s mind, with thousands of innocent people raped and massacred bearing the brunt for her choices. The repairs she had already made to be forgotten forever if they chose to oppose her. They know I will not harm the innocent, and that I will not crush an entire city to stop my enemies. Elia knew that the rebels could do a lot of terror to her people if she handled this in an utterly wrong way. I would look weak and foolish if I let them attack my city after all I have said and done, and I would of course look like a monster if I destroy Kings Landing to stop them.

Elia knew in her heart though that those thoughts were paranoid fantasies of what could happen, and not particularly would happen. No doubt Aerys had many similar thoughts in the last years of his life, of enemies hiding in every shadow. And we all know that Aerys was the fellow vile and cruel enough to destroy everyone to spite his enemies. I cannot allow mistrust to spoil my mind like it did with his. Elia took a deep breath and thought how to best deal with the upcoming meeting. I will be firm and resolute. Lord Stark will know everything I do will be for a reason and I know only the truly foolhardy would dare provoke a ten mile tall Giantess. Elia then thought about Ellaria’s ideas before she went asleep and Elia looked down at her little lover that stood on her palm and Ellaria craned her head up at the Giantess in an amused fashion. Both were perfectly content just staring at the other. I will tell Lord Stark my plan to resettle at least a portion of the wildlings to the far west. That would buy me some time at least.

Elia felt calm again and was ready to face the challenges the day would bring. Just looking and thinking about my sweet Ellaria has already got me feeling good again. Gods we are going to have some truly wonderful times together. Elia smiled and she looked down at her loved ones that were standing peacefully on her palm, watching the landscape change from desert to grassy fields. The smile that emerged on the Giantess’ face was as bright and big as the Sun itself. Everyone on Elia’s otherworldly palm was so enamoured by everything around them and Elia sighed in happiness as Arianne was laughing uproariously at some jape Oberyn whispered in her ear, Doran and Mellario were amused by their daughter, the two babes Aegon and Quentyn looked content and Ellaria and Rhaenys were happy and enchanted by watching the Giantess travel across Kingdoms in a preposterous short amount of time. Ellaria and Rhaenys noticed Elia’s gaze and they smiled, laughed and waved their tiny hands over to Elia’s astronomical face. Elia guffawed softly and with her free hand she moved her other gigantic hand and she waved back at them with a silly smirk on her lips. Everyone on her palm noticed the vast all-encompassing shadows and they all turned around amused by the bizarre sight. I am all good now, I am fine again.

As Elia looked at her loved ones and saw how relaxed they all were, especially Rhaenys who was holding Ellaria’s hand tightly, Elia realised that she was now standing right besides King Landing. Elia looked across at the city and she could see that everyone had stopped in their tracks and were watching her with great intrigue and enthusiasm. Everyone aboard Elia’s hand was amused at the respectful hush from the normally bustling city. They all looked up at Elia and Elia’s heart was warmed as everyone looked up at the Giantess with great pride. All of their faces so trusting; Rhaenys nodded towards her mother and Elia felt emboldened, all of her fears and insecurities were washed away. I am ready. I will show them all that I can rule fairly but firmly.

Elia looked towards the gates of the city and already she saw the miniature figure that was Lord Stark looking up at her, his face a strange conundrum. Both guarded and open simultaneously. Elia would have felt suspicious but Lord Stark’s eyes betrayed a child-like wonder at the sight of a ten mile tall Giantess standing before him. Stark is a northerner. The cold ensures that they remain reserved, whereas the heat of Dorne ensures passions are always running high. Elia looked down at Oberyn and Ellaria and thoughts of the nights they already had filled her mind. Tonight, think about that tonight. I have a lot of work to do right now. Lord Stark looked up expectantly and Elia looked one more time at her little family and all of them looked up with a quiet pride. Even Arianne seemed to understand the gravity of the situation and Elia knew that she was ready. “LORD STARK AND THE OTHER GREAT NORTHERN LORDS THAT ARE HERE IN THE CAPITAL, I HAVE A DECLARATION TO MAKE.”

Lord Stark looked up expectantly as did a bunch of half scattered northerners, all looking as different as the seasons. Some bore great beards and had blustering smiles whilst others were clean shaven with cold eyes. Thoughts rushed in Elia’s mind. Mayhaps I should have asked the soldiers to step out of the city gates first. Too late for that now, besides I need to look strong not fearful. Elia looked down and took a deep breath and she announced with as much decorum as she could muster: “YOU ALL SAW ME ANNOUNCE THAT SLAVERY WILL END AT MY WATCH, BUT I HAVE ALSO DECIDED THAT IT IS WRONG THAT PEOPLE IN MY SON’S OWN KINGDOM HUNT DOWN PEOPLE LIKE DOGS MERELY FOR WHERE THEY WERE BORN. THEREFORE I HAVE DECIDED THAT THE WILDLINGS NORTH OF THE WALL WILL BE ALLOWED TO EMIGRATE PAST THE WALL AND INTO WESTEROS.”

Pandemonium ensured. Seemingly every northerner in the capital was staring up at the Giantess and announcing their disbelief loudly at Elia’s decree. Well at least they are not causing trouble. All of the Northern lords were stunned and even with the extreme size difference, they all shouted out their objections, all apart from Eddard Stark who seemed to retreat inside of himself, unsure how to take such an announcement. He was a great leader during war time. I need him to be a great leader during peace time as well.

Everyone on Elia’s palm was watching the northerners with bated breath. Arianne and Oberyn looked at the raging rabble with open scorn, whereas Doran and Mellario were gravely concerned. Ellaria and Rhaenys looked up towards Elia with encouraging smiles and Elia commanded: “SILENCE.” Everyone despite their anger duly did so and Elia began again. “MY LORDS, I KNOW THIS IS VERY DIFFERENT TO ANYTHING YOU HAVE EVER HEARD BEFORE. BAD BLOOD RUNS DEEP ON BOTH SIDES OF THE WALL BUT I SEE NO PURPOSE IN ALLOWING HUNDREDS OF THOUSANDS OF PEOPLE TO SUFFER NEEDLESSLY. I WILL ENSURE A SLOW BUT EFFECTIVE TRANSITION. I WILL ENSURE THAT THE WILDLINGS WILL NOT PILLAGE OR ATTACK ANYONE SOUTH OF THE WALL AND BESIDES IF THEY DO NOT WISH TO LIVE IN THE NORTH, I WILL FOLLOW THE ADVICE OF MY DEAR FRIEND ELLARIA AND GLADLY TRANSPORT THEM TO THE GREAT EMPTY LANDS I DISCOVERED THE OTHER DAY.”

Elia looked at Ellaria who blushed and smiled sweetly at the Giantess, giving the Giantess a sweet curtsy. When the peace is achieved, the histories will remember Ellaria as a great wise woman. The northerners were subdued but their rage was still simmering. Lord Stark looked at his countrymen and then he stared up towards the monolithic Giantess that stood before him and he shouted out in a Lordly voice: “Princess Elia if this is indeed your will then I will obviously consent.” The northerners around Stark looked further enraged but Lord Eddard gave a sharp look to an especially defiant looking Northerner and as that man backed down, Lord Stark looked straight back up to Elia and continued further: “The north had just fought a great war and it will please no one if the wildlings abuse the trust you clearly place on them. I assume you have met with the wildlings last night when you visited my sister?” Elia nodded softly and Stark continued: “I think we should discuss how to ensure the wildlings will honour the peace you want to give them.”

Elia felt encouraged by Lord Stark’s respectful demeanour and was relieved that violence had not been considered by any of the northern soldiers This is an encouraging start at the very least. Elia looked down at Lord Stark and wanting to discuss the terms needed she knelt down and she marvelled as her the shadow from her body engulfed the capital, but Stark watched on with stolid calmness and the Giantess laid down her free palm over towards Lord Stark and she announced: “GET ON MY HAND LORD STARK AND WE CAN DISCUSS HOW WE CAN KEEP THE PEACE.”

Lord Stark duly did so and after a few moments Stark looked at the other great lords beside him. Lord Tully and Lord Arryn were ambivalent whereas the Northern lords besides him were more aggressive and exchanged a few words with their liege lord. Some were pleading for Stark to negotiate from a position of strength, others were screaming for Stark to refuse the Giantesses commands outrightly. Stark blanked the mobbing lords and he stepped onto Elia’s expectant finger alone. After he got on safely, Elia manoeuvred herself and she slowly stood back up, mindful of the people that stood on both of her hands. Nice and easy, there is no need to rush this. Elia moved her finger that held Lord Stark and she carefully put it by her other palm and gave Stark the space to get onto the other palm safely. Stark did so and was watched with curiosity by Elia’s entourage as he arrived. Not the most welcoming sight. Everyone aboard Elia’s hand kept their expressions guarded. Lingering tensions clearly felt in the air. “Good to receive you Lord Stark.” Prince Doran finally said to their guest with a Lord’s courtesy.

Lord Stark looked at Prince Doran uneasily and he nodded curtly towards the Prince of Dorne. Elia was nervous as everyone on her palm was uptight and defensive. I still have a lot of work to do in the capital. Allowing the wildlings to emigrate to Westeros will be difficult for any northerner to comprehend, but I have made my decision and I have other things on my plate to deal with. Elia looked at Stark not unkindly and she murmured out: “LORD STARK YOU ARE THE LORD OF WINTERFELL AND THE LORD PARAMOUNT OF THE NORTH AND ULTIMATELY THE WILDLING SITUATION WILL BE MOSTLY DEALT BY YOU AND YOUR COUNTRYMEN. I WILL NEED YOUR HELP TO KEEP THE PEACE AND TO ENSURE A PEACEFUL TRANSITION FOR WHEN THEY ARRIVE SOUTH OF THE WALL.”

Lord Stark looked up and said with a ponderous dignity: “Aye. This is your decision and we are clearly not in the position to object, but I cannot accept anarchy. If the wildlings rape and pillage as soon as they are allowed south of the Wall then they will be dealt with.” Lord Stark’s look suddenly turned cold, as if he had just discovered a terrible truth. His eyes appeared like icicles. He looked prepared for any betrayal and watched Elia with dull hostility Elia was stunned by such a look. Gods he looks half a White Walker with such a cold gaze. Lord Stark’s voice turned as cool as ice and he said sharply: “I have surrendered honourably. I have helped get Lord Robert back into the fold. Myself and my men are helping you rebuild your son’s seat as we speak. I have fulfilled all of your expectations willingly and I do not expect to be treated unfairly. Are you trying to provoke a quarrel? Are the wildlings a pretext to bring the North to its knees?”

Bring the North to its knees? Elia was stunned by the accusation and she immediately noticed that despite holding his monarch, Oberyn raged and marched towards Lord Stark and it took Ellaria and Mellario to hold him back from Lord Stark. “Oberyn, no!” Both Ellaria and Mellario cried out at the same time.

“Do not ever dare insult my sister’s intentions you ignorant lummox! This is about far more than you and your rabble of bearded fools!” Oberyn screamed out.

Elia looked at Oberyn with a pleading look and Oberyn reluctantly walked a few paces further away from Lord Stark. Elia then focused her gaze at the hostile Stark and pleaded kindly: “THIS IS NO TRICK. I WANT TO BRING PEACE TO NOT ONLY FOR THE PEOPLE OF THE REALM, BUT FOR EVERYONE IN THIS WORLD.”

Lord Stark looked up at the vast monolithic face of the pleading Giantess and all Stark could ask was: “Why?”

Before Elia could answer, Mellario looked straight at Stark and said determinedly: “Elia has got the power of the Gods now and she is in a position to challenge and to end injustice. Elia believes it is unjust that huge numbers of people have to live cruel harsh lives simply because they had the great misfortune to live on the wrong side of the Wall. The past is dust and the world does not need to live by the rules created by men long in their graves.”

Elia nodded softly from Mellario’s eloquence and the Giantess said simply to Lord Stark: “I JUST WANT TO MAKE A BETTER WORLD FOR EVERYONE. WILL YOU HELP ME?”

Lord Stark’s face calmed and a small smile reached his lips and he softly murmured: “Yes. I will.”

Everyone seemed to calm down. Oberyn’s rage had dissipated and suddenly the meeting had turned cordial and peaceful. Elia felt confident that she could calmly state her approach regarding the wildlings to Lord Stark and she said to assure Lord Stark: “I WILL NOT TOLERATE ANY VIOLATION TO THE KINGS LAWS. EVERY SINGLE WILDLING WILL KNOW THAT TO BREAK THE TERMS OF PEACE IS TO BE PUNISHED ACCORDINGLY AND THAT THEY WILL HAVE TO OBEY AEGON’S LAWS WHEN THEY ARRIVE FROM THE WILDERNESS. I JUST WANT A FRESH START FOR EVERYONE LORD STARK.”

Oberyn gave an easy smile and he calmly suggested to Lord Eddard: “It would not just be the North that the wildlings would congregate to. The Isle of Faces in God’s Eye is one of the last weir woods left and that is in the Riverlands, and there are many that still bear the blood of the First Men in the Vale as well.”

“I do not wish to impose them on Lord Tully or Lord Arryn.” Stark answered back abashed. “There are surely many thousands of wildlings north of the Wall and I do not wish for them to cause problems for any of the people that already live here. I do not want violence, but I also do not want to see famines occurring from too many mouths to be fed.”

Everyone looked at Stark but this time it was Ellaria who answered Lord Stark and she announced with great poise: “As Elia suggested earlier, with her incredible abilities she could transport thousands of those that dwell north of the Wall to the long lost lands in the far west.” Elia smiled as Ellaria seemed confident and content that she was able to speak freely amongst nobles for the first time in her life.

“Do you think that could work?” Lord Eddard asked Ellaria softly, genuinely intrigued by what she had to say.

Ellaria nodded excitably and she continued with greater fervour: “Certainly. I have been there several times now and the lands are vast and fertile. Elia can grow so much bigger than she is even now. Of course she could take thousands upon thousands of wildlings there, and she could transport thousands more moments afterwards. The possibilities are endless Lord Stark. And who knows it could be the best thing to ever happen for the wildlings. They will finally have a chance to build their own civilizations, their own cities. They will be free to be who they wish to be. The Valyrians started as sheep herders, and then they became the greatest civilization of their time. Give us one reason why the newly emancipated wildlings should not be given a chance to survive and even thrive away from old prejudices of Westeros. Elia has the power to make the world a better place and she will do it gladly.”

Everyone looked at Ellaria stunned. Even the children were enthralled by Ellaria’s passion. Elia was impressed by what Ellaria proposed and was appreciative in Ellaria’s faith in her as well. Ned Stark looked relieved that there was a chance he would not have to deal with the wildlings himself. Elia said simply: “YES ELLARIA MADE A VERY GOOD POINT THAT THE WILDLINGS LEFT TO BUILD A NEW LIFE FOR THEMSELVES COULD LEAD TO GREATNESS FURTHER DOWN THE LINE.”

Elia nodded sympathetically as everyone digested what they were being told and the Giantess smiled at her little lover. Ellaria beamed with happiness and smiled back accordingly. Elia loved seeing Ellaria’s confidence grow and she did not wish to burst her bubble, but she knew that transporting the wildlings was but one choice in her disposal, and some would no doubt prefer to stay in Westeros. I cannot let the free folk stay north of the Wall, but if they want to remain in Westeros they can. But no doubt many would relish the chance to start anew, away from those that had hunted their kind down for centuries beyond count. The free folk should be given the free choice of where their new lives are going to be. Elia looked at everyone and she said with a peaceful smile on her lips: “WHEN THE FIRST OF THE WILDLINGS ARRIVE AT THE WALL, I WILL GIVE THEM THE CHOICE THEN IF THEY WISH TO HELP CREATE A NEW REALM AND BE FAR AWAY FROM WESTEROS.” Ellaria was greatly pleased by the proclamation and Elia felt warm at how proud Ellaria looked. She will be a great help for the world.

“That could work.” Lord Stark said with growing optimism. Elia knew that Lord Stark was worried about the effect thousands of half-starved savages could have to his lands, but Lord Stark did look hopeful for the future. Lord Stark looked up at Elia and asked with mild concern: “Speaking of the North, how is my sister doing?”

Elia’s smile was soft as she announced: “PRINCESS LYANNA IS DOING FINE. IT WILL NOT BE TOO MUCH LONGER UNTIL SHE GIVES BIRTH. I WILL CHECK ON HER TONIGHT FOR YOU.”

“That would be good.” Lord Stark said softly. Elia smiled as the sweet boy that she met at Harrenhall had returned. Lyanna’s betrothal with Robert might not help that though. Elia did not know or care to know what the precedent was for broken betrothals and whether it was right for them to be remade. Lyanna does not need to deal with Lord Robert whilst she is pregnant. Afterwards that will need to be dealt with. Lord Stark was looking hopeful and Elia noted that he did not ask about his sisters’ betrothal to Lord Robert. No need to cross any more bridges than I need to right now. I will deal with Lord Robert again only when I have to. Okay time to do my duties for the day. Elia looked down at everyone and with a determined smile the Giantess announced: “NOW ALL THAT IS NOW OUT OF THE WAY, LETS START TODAY’S WORK.”

Rhaenys face brightened and she looked up at her gigantic mother and flashed a charmed smile. Elia’s smile was as immense as she was and Elia felt ready to do her work for the day. Elia set her hand down by the gates of the city and as soon as Lord Stark was safely off of her palm and walking towards his garrison of soldiers; Elia got up and moved her family by the gates of the Red Keep. As Elia let go of her passengers she looked across at the entire city and she saw hundreds of thousands of expectant faces. Aside from the northern contingent, everyone looked at the Giantess with hope. All the faces were so open. The children had the gaze of magic in their eyes. The women looked at the Giantess with pride knowing that one of their own was able to do all of this good, and the men looked at Elia as if she was a godsend, a long awaited reward like the fantasy of a summer that would never end. Elia was ready and she stood up at her full height and she addressed everyone in the capital and announced: “OKAY PEOPLE LETS MAKE THIS DAY COUNT AS WELL.”

The cheers were heavenly to the Giant Princess’ ears and Elia began her work. The next several hours flew by as Elia began the process of removing derelict buildings and clearing out the hellhole that was called Flea Bottom. Elia commanded many of the former rebels to help the initial building of new accommodation for her citizens that lived in the rundown areas of the city. I will need to find great architects to make it work. I have plenty to do today though, I will do that tomorrow.

The work was laborious but Elia did not complain, she enjoyed the work and adored how enamoured the people of Kings Landing was of her strength and power. Sweat glistened off of the nude Giantess’ smooth skin so she periodically took a few steps into the ocean and softly poured it far away from any human civilization and cooled herself down in the cold ocean. I do not want anyone to suffer the ignominious death of drowning in my sweat. Nonetheless these sojourns were brief and she continued her work in the city with great relish.

Elia watched with intrigue whenever she saw Lord Stark on the ground. He worked very diligently, but it was how he handled his countryman that truly impressed the Giantess. Every time Elia saw Lord Stark he was talking with a different northern lord and each of them were very different. Ned Stark dealt with raging young lords with muscles as big as mountains in one breath, and then in the next dealt with stick thin elderly lords with eyes as cold as death itself. Lord Stark was calm but firm with this entourage of lords and he acted the great lord and seemed to alleviate his fellow lord’s fears. But Elia was not quite sure whether they were honest or merely hiding their intentions whilst in the presence of a many miles tall Giantess. Regardless Elia carried on with her work.

Time seemed to go in a flash. The children were given drink and refreshment by vigilant soldiers, but Rhaenys and Arianne enjoyed watching the world go by and seeing the Giantess move around the capital like a force of nature, and Elia enjoyed watching the little ones amusement of her vast frame. Doran and Oberyn worked hard and ensured the soldiers own efforts were co-ordinated and organised and Elia enjoyed seeing both of her brothers as the leaders they naturally were, and it warmed Elia’s heart to see Mellario and Ellaria helping peasant women and children as well as they were moving away from their dilapidated dwellings. Elia knew that this had been a good day. This is a day to shape all others to come.

Despite Elia’s zeal and hard work eventually the skies grew darker and the Giantess could see that nightfall was approaching. Flea Bottom was going to take time in order to be rebuilt properly but Elia was encouraged by the work she had done today. Elia took a step away from the city and she was pleased as candles and torches had begun to be lighted and all the little folk looked at the adoring Giantess and they all cheered in gratitude. Elia blushed and gave a soft bow. Some may call that bow small but I cannot imagine anything I do now being small. Elia smiled and saw her family standing proudly in the city. They all looked content and Elia having done the work she wanted to do for the day she put her palm right beside them and as she lowered it, her loved ones immediately walked on it happily without needing any prompt. Arianne and Rhaenys ran onto the flat fingers with great excitement whereas the adults at least pretended to play it smoothly, though their smiles were childlike and their voices giddy with excitement. Within moments they were safely on and she rose her hand back up towards her chest. Elia laughed as everyone on her palm was visibly exhilarated by rising slowly into rarefied air. Elia stood back up to her full height and the view was phenomenal. The city looked like a model that was being repaired by a diligent Maester, but it was seeing her family on her otherworldly large palm that was the true beauty. Elia smiled down at them, she wanted some time with them after a hard day’s work. But I have one more business before I can relax for the night. Elia looked down towards the gates of the city and she saw Lord Stark standing amongst his men. He looked calmer, affable but his eyes betrayed a great worry. I told him I would visit his sister today. Elia focused her gaze on Stark and gave a kindly nod and she announced for all of Kings Landing to hear: “I WILL BE BACK IN A FEW MOMENTS. I AM JUST GOING TO HAVE A BRIEF WALK TO SUNSPEAR AND THEN TO WINTERFELL.”

Elia laughed at the thought that she could just announce going through the entire continent of Westeros as if it was nothing, but then her smile turned tender as the Giantess could see that Eddard looked relieved hearing this and she gave a soft wave to him with her free hand, and as many thousands of children on the ground all waved back enthusiastically with great joy, she waved back one more time and she walked south.

 

Elia took the very few paces back to Dorne and it felt weird that it only took a few huge strides from her miles long feet for her to walk from the fields of the Crownlands, then the Stormlands and then onto her homeland Dorne. It did not take particularly long for Elia to reach Sunspear and everyone looked content and ready for a peaceful night as the tiny people on her hand knew they would be home in moments. Seeing the wonderful but now utterly diminutive castle of Sunspear in the distance gave Elia a quiet pride. I have longed to see Sunspear whilst I was stuck in Dragonstone, and now I can walk back here every single day. Elia moved closer and she saw the former slaves talking peacefully with the local citizenry, they were fed, watered and given appropriate clean clothing for Sunspear’s considerable heat. It is not just the wildlings to deal with. Eighty nine more days and then I will deal with the slave masters. I gave them the time to sort their affairs to end slavery and I will honour the time I have set, if they do not it is down to them.

Elia did not wish to think about that just yet so she leaned towards Sunspear’s gates and already the gates had opened. No doubt they saw the ten mile tall Giantess coming back home. As the gates opened she saw Prince Viserys rush outside and as the Giantess put her vast palm down and all of her passengers disembarked, Viserys went over to Arianne and Rhaenys in a cheerful manner. Elia then saw the heavily pregnant Dowager Queen walk as dignified as she could across the courtyard and she put her arms out as Rhaenys raced cheerfully to her grandmother and they shared a sweet hug. Moments after Rhaella looked up at the Giantess and Elia said softly: “GOOD DAY RHAELLA, GOOD DAY VISERYS. I SHALL BE BACK IN A LITTLE WHILE, I WILL BRIEFLY VISIT PRINCESS LYANNA BUT I WILL BE BACK IN TIME FOR SUPPER.”

Elia waved softly and began her brief walk towards the North. Elia felt calmer and more in control than she had the previous day. I am just visiting Winterfell for a courtesy call. I will see if Princess Lyanna is doing fine and then I will be heading back home. The walk was going by as quickly as a breeze, her massive strides had already seen her walk past Dorne and already she was close to Kings Landing. They have enough food to last a good while. Still a show to amuse them would not go too far amiss. Elia stopped near the city, leaving a distance of a few steps away from the city. Elia could see the puzzlement of many of Kings Landing’s inhabitants and she gave a playful smile.

Elia closed her eyes and imagined herself bigger. She imagined herself twice her size now in order to get to Winterfell and back in half the time. Elia then felt her blood burning through her veins and then the great euphoria. I am growing. Elia felt her body expanding, her feet spreading ever so closer towards the capital. I can imagine everyone at home watching this. Elia felt her large breasts growing and Elia began to feel wet down towards her nether regions as well. Okay time to stop, need to visit Lyanna. Elia opened her eyes and she felt her growth had stopped. Elia looked down and laughed softly as her astronomically vast feet were almost touching the gates of Kings Landing. I am more than double my previous height. Elia looked down at the even smaller city that lay before her. It looks less of a model and more like a child’s toy. After some estimating, Elia came to the conclusion that she had trebled in size. Thirty miles tall, probably the largest I can be safely whilst in Westeros.

“I HOPE THAT YOU ALL ENJOYED THAT. I WILL NOT BE TOO LONG LORD STARK.” Elia boomed to the public who looked on with awe at the demonstration Elia had put on. No more time to waste. Elia gave the tiny city by her feet a polite bow and she stepped over it, her feet causing the entire city to be briefly engulfed by a colossal shadow and the Giantess then carried on her merry way.

 

The walk was truly exhilarating for the young Giantess. Castles looked like mere blips and her feet utterly dominated the landscape beneath her. Elia felt carefree and she walked along to Winterfell with a swagger around her, she flaunted her rear and walked perfectly straight to emphasise her ample breasts. I love being a Giantess so much. Elia knew that she was going to shrink down to human size when she arrived back at Sunspear but she enjoyed revelling in her extreme size and she walked across Westeros without incident.

The change in weather hit Elia rapidly as the warmth was sucked away within one large stride from the nude Giantess’ frame. Gods I am so big one step changes the weather I am experiencing. Elia saw Moat Cailin and as she walked over it, it was only a mere few steps to Winterfell. As Elia approached the foreboding castle she felt fine. No sense of dread or horror filled her thoughts aside from some distant worry that the young Lyanna would struggle when she gives birth. No White Walker is haunting my thoughts. Elia smiled at the realisation. I have them running scared with their tails between their legs. They know I am not some weakling craven that is petrified of them. They will know all about me soon enough. Unbowed, Unbent, Unbroken.

After a couple more massive steps, Elia approached the utterly miniscule Winterfell. The great powers emanated from the castle itself and Elia felt it but the Giantess felt secure and nothing came that could harm her thoughts. Elia waited patiently, she did not even find the need to announce her arrival. They know that I am here and they know why I am here also.

After a few moments Elia saw Lyanna walk slowly out of the castle and onto the battlements of the castle. Elia bent down as far as she could and she was impressed at how regal the almost expecting Princess was as she walked. Lyanna looks radiant. She has certainly matured from the little thing she was when I met her at Harrenhall. Elia did not fail to note however that Lyanna’s brother Benjen did not appear with her. Lyanna probably asked Benjen to wait inside. I will not be long in any case.

“Princess Elia.” Princess Lyanna said rigidly as soon as she got to a suitable position.

“PRINCESS LYANNA. I TRUST ALL IS WELL?” The Giantess asked the miniscule Princess in a formal manner.

“I am doing as well as you could expect.” Lyanna paused but then stared at Elia with a commanding look. “The castle is in frenzy since you announced you will allow wildlings south of the Wall. I trust you have told my brother this plan?”

Elia looked at the emboldened Princess and the Giantess announced simply: “I HAVE. LORD STARK WILL DO ALL THAT IS NECESSARY TO REACH A PEACEFUL ASSIMILATION TO CIVILISED SOCIETY.” Lyanna scoffed at that, but Elia did not feel enraged but merely bored. I do not need to act wet-nurse to my husband’s lover. “I HAVE A LOT OF CARES TO WORRY ABOUT AND I AM HERE TO MAKE SURE THAT YOU ARE FINE AND NOT LIKELY TO GIVE BIRTH DURING THE NIGHT. YOU SEEM ALRIGHT SO IS THERE ANYTHING ELSE YOU WISH TO KNOW BEFORE I GO?”

“Are the Kingsguards you sent to the Wall still alive?” Lyanna asked plaintively, her defiance seemingly subdued.

“FORMER KINGSGUARDS.” Elia corrected Lyanna. “AND YES THEY ARE ALIVE AND THEY HAVE ALL TAKEN THE BLACK.”

Lyanna nodded appreciatively at that. Elia could see that Lyanna was thinking about the sacrifices those former Kingsguard’s had made to at least attempt to honour Rhaegar’s vision. Whilst Elia was not sympathetic to their plight, Elia nonetheless gave a soft smile and she called down as softly as she could muster: “I KNOW I AM NOT WHO YOU WANT TO SEE RIGHT NOW BUT I WILL VISIT EVERY DAY UNTIL YOU HAVE GIVEN BIRTH TO YOUR CHILD. YOUR CHILD WILL UNDOUBTABLY BE PRECIOUS TO RHAENYS AND AEGON AND I DO WANT THEM TO BE CLOSE. HAVE A PLEASANT EVENING AND I WILL SEE YOU TOMORROW.”

Elia bowed and as she was about to turn around, she heard Princess Lyanna call out: “You too Princess Elia.”

 

Elia’s walk through Westeros was quick as she had no overt worries, everything felt like it could all be sorted out in time. Even the White Walkers felt like a vague rumour of a shadow to the Giantess. The skies were turning dark as Elia walked but she could still see the diminutive Kings Landing. Elia walked by the city and as she reached the gates she saw the waiting Lord Stark. Gods he looks nervous, time to alleviate his fears. Elia bent down until her face loomed over the entirety of the capital. Elia realised that her face looked like an imposing moon to everyone in the capital and not wishing to make her people uncomfortable she quickly announced: “YOUR SISTER IS FINE LORD STARK. I SHALL SEE HER AGAIN TOMORROW, AND THE NEXT DAY AND THE DAY AFTER THAT UNTIL SHE HAS GIVEN BIRTH. YOU WILL BE AT WINTERFELL BY YOUR SISTERS SIDE FOR HER GIVING BIRTH.” Lord Stark nodded appreciatively. Elia looked around towards the entire capital. The food parcels were still plentiful and already it was being prepared for another good supper for the people of the capital. “I TRUST THAT YOU WILL ALL HAVE A PLEASANT EVENING. I SHALL SEE YOU ALL AGAIN TOMORROW.” Elia got up to her full height and gave the ever darkening capital a polite wave and she began her quick excitable walk back to her beloved home.

Elia appreciated the fact that her enhanced frame meant she was able to get from Kings Landing to Sunspear in seemingly a mere few steps. The sun was setting as she approached the castle and she could see that the feast had already begun. Soothing music was being played which Elia’s extraordinarily sensitive ears picked up on, but everyone could hear the Giantess walking home and everyone stopped from their festivities to greet Elia’s arrival. Elia smiled as her toes alone towered over Doran’s castle and her moon-like breasts had already engulfed Sunspear with moon shaped shadows. Elia looked down and announced with great joviality. “GOOD EVENING EVERYONE. I HAVE DONE MY WORK FOR THE DAY AND I SHALL BE JOINING YOU ALL RIGHT NOW. PLEASE GET A ROBE READY.”

Elia closed her eyes and imagined being able to hug Rhaenys and hold Aegon as a mother. Elia felt her body decreasing in form, it begun slowly but a great momentum rushed through her body and she could feel her shrinking increasing rapidly. Elia could feel herself moving further away from Sunspear so she kept taking steps towards the castle. Nearly there. Elia was by now running towards the castle and she opened her eyes again and saw that the gate for the castle towered over her being and that it had been opened for her arrival. Elia could see everyone in the courtyard looking at her and though she was used to showing off her nudity as a Giantess, a manifestation of nature, but at normal height and everyone near her size it just felt weird and thus Elia covered her breasts and pussy with her arms as best she could. Elia laughed at the absurd double standards in her head. They have seen my body whilst as a Giantess. Modesty is not going to be a virtue of mine. Elia suppressed a snigger but then she saw Oberyn laughing at her vain attempts to cover herself up and on cue a guard had approached her quickly with a robe. It was old, hideous and designed for an exceptionally large man who still was not quite her size but Elia appreciated the effort and she put the extremely tight robe on and it fulfilled its purpose. It will do until bedtime.

“Mamma!” Elia saw Rhaenys running towards her and she knelt down and gave her darling daughter a tender hug.

“I have only been gone for a little while sweetling.” Elia said with a soft smile on her lips.

“I know.” Rhaenys said with an abashed smile.

“Here’s your other sweet child to make it complete my dear Elia.” Oberyn passed Elia her dear Aegon and she tenderly held her little King. Elia felt whole as Rhaenys held on to her leg whilst she held her young babe son who was happily gurgling sounds, vowels that hung in the air. Elia got herself up and she smiled as she saw everyone’s content faces. Ellaria looked radiant and she moved closer to her lover until Elia leaned in to her and gave her a soft hug as Doran and Mellario watched on with a lord’s calmness. Viserys and Arianne raced towards her and Oberyn carefully took Aegon off Elia’s hands as the young children raced up and hugged Elia. The children were laughing excitably and everything felt good. Gods I love seeing everyone like this again. Elia got back up and she knew she was taller than everyone in the courtyard but not by much. The castle walls towered over Elia’s frame, the grandeur of human endeavour returned for Elia. Back to being eight foot tall; a nice height for the relaxing evenings. Everyone was watching her and Elia just washed in all of the affection.

“Well we still have a wonderful feast to finish.” Elia said with a great grin on her face.

 

The feast continued as it had, and a seat was granted for Elia in a place of honour at the main feast table. Elia was pleased to see that the emancipated former slaves began to look less dishevelled and more human and were evidently enjoying the feast as well as the Dornish folk. The young children that Elia saved from that sinking vessel played with Rhaenys, Arianne and Viserys around the foot of the table, but only after they had finished their own dinner. Rhaenys wolfed down her supper of roasted boar with dragon peppers and all the trimmings and Arianne was constantly showing her little cousin even more fine Dornish cuisine to try. Rhaenys just tried everything with great joy and inquisitiveness and enjoyed all of it. Rhaenys has taken to Dorne like a duck to water. She looks so comfortable in this lovely country. Elia smiled as Viserys seemed comforted being around his cousins and played happily with them.

As soon as the grownups gave the children permission to leave the table, Elia struck a conversation with the Dowager Queen, as Mellario listened with the good nature expected of a regal host. Rhaella looked far more relaxed than she had previously and she looked radiant, and after pleasant courtesies, the Dowager Queen asked her daughter in law softly: “How was Lyanna today?”

“She is doing fine. It will not be too long before she gives birth.” Elia answered her mother in law with a kindly smile who looked relieved. She wants to be there for Lyanna. That will do the both of them the world of good. Both of Lyanna’s parents were dead and her older brother Ned was fighting a war as his wife gave birth to his heir and thus had little understanding of the realities of childbirth. Lyanna will benefit from having someone with as much experience of motherhood as Rhaella around her.

The conversation continued and Mellario was sharing stories about her own children with Rhaella but as they were conversing Elia did not fail to note however that Oberyn and Ellaria kept their distance from Rhaella and were far out in the courtyard conversing with former slaves. Elia was amazed as she had focused on her brother talking far away she could hear him talk in the tongue of High Valyrian, as clearly as if he were standing right by him. Gods the ring enhances my senses even when I am human sized. Oberyn turned around and looked straight at Elia who was staring at him with great interest and Oberyn gave a knowing glance as he whispered to Ellaria: “I think Elia can hear us all the way over there.”

“You reckon?” Ellaria asked as she turned around and Elia began laughing. Gods Oberyn is so perceptive. He must be able to read my face like a book from all the times he comforted me in our youth.

“Ask Elia to do something, see if she responds.” Oberyn said with an ever widening smirk.

“If you can hear me Elia, stand up and then hold your left hand up and hold up three fingers, not two, not four but three.” Ellaria said giddily but she did look genuinely intrigued if Elia could hear her.

Elia did not care how preposterous it would look as she got up from her seat and looked straight at Ellaria. Ellaria began to laugh as Elia held up her left hand and bent her thumb and her index finger and both Oberyn and Ellaria were laughing hysterically as Elia waved her three fingers towards them and she began to giggle in turn.

“What are you doing Elia?” Rhaella asked genuinely astounded.

“I reckon you can hear Oberyn and Ellaria all the way over there despite this din.” Mellario said with a knowing smile on her face as she looked over towards the emerging Oberyn and Ellaria. Oberyn and Ellaria walked quickly towards Elia and as they arrived she hugged both of her darling lovers. The hug was long and Elia turned her head and gave both of her lovers a long passionate kiss on the lips, first Oberyn and then Ellaria. Ellaria in particular squirmed in pleasure from the kiss and she looked up and the both of them stared in one another’s eyes, as Oberyn put his arms on both women.

Elia knew that she was amongst loved ones, but Elia knew that she would not care what others would think if she gave such a public display of affection to Ellaria in the capital or at another lord’s castle. I love Ellaria and I do not care who knows it. She will always have a place of honour with me wherever I go.

As Elia turned and gazed at both her handsome bold Oberyn and her sweet Ellaria, Rhaella gave an extremely loud and extremely forced yawn and as Elia turned around the Dowager Queen said quickly with clear embarrassment: “Gods I am tired. I need some rest.” Rhaella saw Viserys running by the table and she called out: “Viserys it is time to get ready for bed.” Viserys pouted but he reluctantly but wordlessly stopped playing and went over to his mother as he waved goodbye to the children.

“Good night, I will see you all in the morrow.” The Dowager Queen announced stiffly.

“Good night.” Elia answered and she then knelt down and gave Viserys a hug and a kiss on the cheek. “Have pleasant dreams Viserys.”

“You too Elia. Goodnight.” Viserys announced cheerfully and he walked with his mother into the castle.

“Bitch.” Oberyn whispered as soon as Rhaella walked out of earshot. Elia heard it with extreme clarity and she struggled not to laugh, but she patted Oberyn on the shoulder, but as she stared at Oberyn’s mischievous face the giggles came out and she was laughing. The very same face that brightened her days in the sickbed had appeared; Oberyn looked almost a boy again despite his stubble and manly physique. Elia just laughed and kissed him on the cheek.

“You will not be able to grumble at me anymore.” Elia said with a childish grin.

“As if I would.” Oberyn said and he turned at Ellaria and mouthed something to her and Elia playfully slapped Oberyn on the arm.

“Do not ever change Oberyn. I love you exactly how you are” Elia said with a massive smirk on her face and she held Oberyn’s hand tenderly; the same way that Elia held Oberyn’s hand as she was being comforted by him in her bed many years ago.

 

The feast continued but was winding down for the night. Elia grew tired and she relaxed on her fine chair and began holding her sweet son in her arms again and just spent time watching her baby relaxing as well as everyone in the courtyard as well. Doran acted the perfect Prince and he socialised with everyone, regardless of whether they were born a lordling, peasant or a slave. Oberyn looked amused as he stood beside his older brother and helped translate some of Doran’s butchered Valyrian to the former slaves. Oberyn always loved showing off his wealth of knowledge. Ellaria and Mellario were talking amongst themselves and Elia spoke somewhat with them, but the hard work Elia had done earlier was catching up with her. Rhaenys was tiring also and she had stopped running and eventually sat down beside her mother but as Elia put her arm around her daughter.

Ellaria smiled at Princess Rhaenys’ arrival and gave a polite bow and murmured: “Hello my Princess.”

“Hello Ellaria.” Rhaenys replied back cheerfully, but then her smile turned to genuine concern and she asked softly: “How are you feeling Ellaria?”

“I am feeling better than I have ever felt before in my life my Princess. Why do you ask?” Ellaria asked the young Princess confused.

“Because your father’s castle had been burnt down to the ground and it was only a few days ago. You have acted very strongly since that happened. You have not cried, or screamed. You have just been happy and kind. Didn’t that fire scare you?” Rhaenys asked with subtle admiration in her voice.

Ellaria looked down and murmured: “Yes of course I was afraid when the fire happened. I have never been so afraid in all of my life…Being in the flames, trapped in the castle…” Rhaenys nodded with great empathy and she put her hand out and Ellaria gratefully accepted it. Elia was beaming softly at her daughter’s kindness and though she was so happy, it still broke Elia’s heart knowing that Rhaenys knew from first-hand experience the horrors of being trapped truly was, as well as knowing that survival was truly out of her hands when that thug came for her in her father’s ow bedchambers. But Elia took great pride in knowing that she saved both of them and that all the good that was happening right now was happening because of her newfound powers.

Ellaria looked across and though she grew relaxed from Rhaenys holding her hand, she still nonetheless rushed to a positive answer. “But we all know it had a happy ending. Your mamma saved me and the entirety of the castle and picked us up. Being up higher than ever Dragons have ever been is magical. Your mamma is truly magical.” Ellaria looked sweetly at Elia as well as Rhaenys and Elia’s heart melted at Ellaria’s adorable smile.

Rhaenys gave a small smile, Elia knew that no doubt she was thinking about the Sack, but Rhaenys looked straight at Ellaria and said softly: “Mamma is magical. Mamma saved me as well. Seeing Mamma so big for the first time was so good. Being on Mamma’s hand, seeing the clouds next to me and seeing her laugh with me…” Rhaenys paused. Rhaenys looked at her mother and gave Elia a charmed smile that melted Elia’s heart and then the young Princess said further: “Mamma makes you happy. Mamma makes me happy. I am glad you make Mamma happy Ellaria, and I am happy that you are with us now.” Rhaenys said quietly to Ellaria. Ellaria got up and hugged Rhaenys and Rhaenys hugged her right back. Elia’s heart was beating like a smith with his hammer and without a word Mellario took Aegon off of her hands and Elia joined in on the hug. Both Rhaenys and Ellaria wiggled with happiness and all three took great comfort from the other. Whatever happens, we are a family. A true family.

 

The hug ended and both Elia and Ellaria let Rhaenys go. Rhaenys looked fine but her smile was that of strength and not of joy. Rhaenys is being strong for me and for Ellaria also. She is no doubt thinking about being dragged out of her father’s bed… Elia nodded at her daughter and though Rhaenys looked strong she took the hint and held her arm out for her mother. I think it is time for her to relax for the night.

“I will be back in a little while; I am taking my little ones to bed.” Elia called out softly to the courtyard.

Mellario smiled and immediately the small army of wet-nurses Elia saw earlier in the morning all began marching quickly into the castle to prepare for Aegon’s bedtime. Both mother and daughter laughed at the sight and quickly an assortment of relatives all wished Rhaenys a good night and Elia was proud as the three year old girl acted the part of the Princess and remembered all of her courtesies. Rhaenys hugged Ellaria very hard and as Ellaria knelt down, Rhaenys gave her a soft kiss on the cheek and gave Ellaria a sweet bow when it ended. Ellaria’s smile was great and Elia felt warm at Rhaenys’ clear acceptance of Ellaria. Without further delay, Elia walked Rhaenys out of the courtyard with Aegon in her hands as Mellario passed the babe King to her hands again and they walked into the castle proper.

 

The walk to Aegon’s bedchamber was brief. Elia held Rhaenys’ hand firmly and no words were needed to be said for either of them. Even as they arrived, the room was already prepared by the small gaggle of wet-nurses. All of the tiny women bowed nervously to both Princess Elia and Princess Rhaenys. Elia gave Aegon one last big hug and she murmured to her wonderful baby boy. “Sweet dreams Aegon, Mamma loves you with all her heart.” Aegon gurgled happily as Elia put Aegon down into the crib.

“Goodnight little brother.” Rhaenys kissed Aegon on the forehead which made Aegon laugh as only young babes could. Elia was content watching Rhaenys with her little brother but Rhaenys was growing further tired.

All of the wet-nurses looked on pensively and Elia softly murmured: “You know where I will be if Aegon needs me.” The wet-nurses stammered and nodded gravely and Elia gave Aegon one last kiss and murmured: “Goodnight Aegon.” Elia took Rhaenys hand and they both softly walked out of the room.

 

Though there were guards and servants by the doors, the castle felt quiet and empty. Elia led Rhaenys to her bed chambers by the hand and Elia thought about everything that had happened today. This day probably will not go down by the Maesters as particularly historic. My growth happened days ago now. All my great declarations were made yesterday and Lyanna’s and Rhaella’s children have not been borne yet…But Rhaenys. Rhaenys hugging and treating Ellaria with the utmost kindness and love was making Elia’s heart bounce with joy just thinking about it. Rhaenys is such a pure hearted little girl. Gods I cannot wait to see how our family will grow. Someday Ellaria might be blessed to have children with Oberyn and they will all grow up under the same roof. Rhaenys will love having more children running about. Gods I love her so much.

“Mamma?” Rhaenys looked up and asked her mother confused. Elia realised that her legs were buckling and that she was breathing very hard. Nearly there. Elia saw a few eyes watching her. Guards and servants with faces as still as masks. I must hold on for a few moments more. They were right by Rhaenys’ chambers and as soon as they entered it and closed the door, Elia knelt down and gave her daughter a powerful hug. Tears were freely flowing from Elia’s face and the hug was getting ever so tighter.

“Thank you for what you have done for Ellaria today. I am so truly proud of you. I love you so much.” Elia said with manic relish.

Rhaenys looked at Elia confused and she asked plaintively: “What did I do?”

Elia’s tears dried and Elia smiled at her innocent daughter. You have made Ellaria welcome in all of our lives. Elia instead said: “You have done far more than you know my dear Rhaenys.”

Rhaenys nodded, still confused but she appreciated the hug nonetheless. Rhaenys is just young enough. She is just young enough to not feel ashamed about seeing her mother kissing another woman. Just young enough to not worry about what the church preaches about sin or any of that nonsense. Just young enough to see love as love.

“Are you alright Rhaenys?” Elia asked her daughter as she gazed at the floor.

“I thought I was going to cry at the table but I held it in. I wanted to be strong for Ellaria and for you” Rhaenys said with quiet modesty.

“You are strong Rhaenys. You have always been strong. If you need to cry I will always be a shoulder to lean on.” Elia said with great pride.

“I will be alright.” Rhaenys answered with as much strength as she could muster.

Elia saw the sleeping clothes for Rhaenys on the bed. It was adorable with the sun and spear sigil of House Martell adorned all over it. She is a Martell as well as a Targaryen. The blood of Dorne runs proudly through her veins. “Do you want to change into your bedclothes and then I can tuck you into bed?” Elia asked softly.

“Yes please.” Rhaenys replied with returning enthusiasm.

“Okay I will turn around. Let me know when you are done.” Elia said softly.

“Okay.” Rhaenys said, and then Elia turned around and waited patiently as Rhaenys changed from her day clothes to her night clothes. Rhaenys was a young energetic girl and thus it did not take long for Rhaenys to have changed. “All done Mamma.”

Elia turned around and Rhaenys looked so sweet in her sleeping clothes. Her skin looked so brown that Rhaenys no doubt looked like any number of young Martell Princesses who lived in Sunspear, and not like the blood of the Dragon. Gods Rhaenys looks so adorable.

“Are you ready for bed sweetling?” Elia asked.

Rhaenys yawned loudly and stretched her little limbs. As she ended her yawn both mother and daughter laughed. “That answers my question.” Elia said with an indulgent smile.

Elia opened the sheets of the fine large bed and Rhaenys went inside of it with great enthusiasm and as soon as Rhaenys got inside, Elia closed the sheet on top of her. Rhaenys’ smile was of pure contentment. She does not need to be strong right now. No horrors are plaguing her mind at this very moment. She knows I am always here to protect her.

Elia leant in and gave Rhaenys a kiss on the cheek. “I love you so much Rhaenys.”

“I love you too Mamma.” Rhaenys said almost instantaneously.

Elia hugged her daughter and the hug was long and lingering. As it ended Rhaenys smiled and she closed her eyes. Elia was content just watching Rhaenys and in no time at all Elia saw Rhaenys body relaxing and as Rhaenys began to breathe rhythmically, Elia knew Rhaenys had fallen asleep. Rhaenys looked so peaceful, her face so pure. Elia watched Rhaenys’ peaceful slumber for some time but not wishing to disturb her she softly blew out the candles and quietly snuck out of the room. She looked at Rhaenys sleeping peacefully one last time and Elia whispered: “You are my heart Rhaenys.”

 

As soon as Elia left the room she saw Oberyn, Ellaria, Mellario, Doran and Arianne watching her. All of them looked on with great patience and with greater smiles.

“How long have you all been standing back there?” Elia asked curious.

“For as long as you needed us to.” Mellario answered softly.

“Is Rhaenys alright?” Arianne asked concerned for her little cousin.

Elia smiled sweetly at her little niece and answered back: “Yes she is fine sweetling. Rhaenys just needs a good night’s sleep.”

Doran smiled indulgently and he looked down at Arianne and said with mock sternness: “I think it is another little Princesses bed time as well.”

Arianne gave a childish pout, but her eyes sparkled with laughter and said softly: “I suppose so.” Arianne looked up at her large aunt and she asked her: “Can I be on your hand again tomorrow when you become a Giant again?”

“Of course sweetling.” Elia said with her own indulgent smile.

Arianne moved towards Elia and gave her a soft hug. “Thank you.” Arianne said far more subdued than the wilful Princess normally was. She loves seeing me as a Giantess, and no doubt being on my hand as I grow is special for her.

“Come on Arianne, I will walk you to your chambers.” Doran said with a bright smile and Arianne gratefully took her father’s hand. “Goodnight Elia, see you in the morning.”

“Goodnight.” Mellario said as she leaned in and Elia bent down to give Mellario a soft kiss on the forehead.

Mellario took Arianne’s other hand and Elia smiled as she saw Doran and Mellario walk Arianne to her chambers. Arianne turned around and blew Elia kiss. “Goodnight Aunty Elia.”

“Goodnight. Have pleasant dreams.” I wonder if I will be in any of their dreams tonight. I am sure Arianne will find far more joy with me invading her dreams than Rhaegar did last night, or whenever it was he had that dream. Elia smiled wistfully at the thought, but then her thoughts turned to the present and she thus turned around to Oberyn and Ellaria, Oberyn looked radiant and clearly ready for another special night in his beloved sisters company, whereas Ellaria’s smile was softer. No doubt thinking about Rhaenys’ loving words. Elia looked at her little lovers and said: “Lead on my dear Oberyn.”

 

All three held hands, and Elia smiled as she towered over both Oberyn and Ellaria, even at her reduced dimensions, and their size difference made Elia resemble a mother walking her little ones to bed. Elia felt relaxed and calm and as they walked into Oberyn’s bedchambers it was apparent that all three were tired. Ellaria yawned as she saw the luxurious featherbed and she flopped onto it lazily with absolutely no grace.

Oberyn laughed and he said softly as he watched Ellaria relaxing on the bed: “Looks like someone is ready for bed.”

“Not yet Oberyn, I want a nice snuggle first.” Ellaria said with a pleading look on his face.

Oberyn moved down onto the bed and lay right next to Ellaria and put his large muscular arms around her frame. Ellaria giggled at the touch and Elia blushed as Oberyn looked every bit the strong bold protector that he was for her during her youth. Gods Oberyn has not changed at all since his youth. Despite having earnt the moniker of ‘Red Viper of Dorne’, Oberyn just looked as innocent and sweet as he did when he was a small boy. Albeit with far larger muscles than he had as a youth and a gorgeous moustache as well. Elia knew the stories about her brother, and she could hazard a guess that many of them were true, but she did not care as all she saw was the kind sweet hearted brother who gave his sickly sister’s difficult childhood great happiness. You are my loving Prince, now and always.

Both Oberyn and Ellaria stared up expectantly at the massive woman watching over them. “There is nowhere else I could ever wish to be than here.” Elia said to her adoring loved ones as she moved to the other side of the bed, not wishing to crush either of her lovers and she lay on the other side of Ellaria. Elia put her arms over the both of them and Ellaria moaned huskily from the touch and Oberyn flashed Elia his special smile and even now it made Elia’s heart warm, the same as it did when she was small and sickly.

 

They all lay snuggled together for a long time without saying a word between them. Elia felt so relaxed and at peace listening to Oberyn and Ellaria breathe perfectly content. Elia felt secure, but there was something in her heart. Elia saw glimpses of the dream of the sparkling city that stood in the place of the decrepit capital. Elia saw the faces that stood in the great courtyard of the Red Keep. Many faces, some were like Doran and Oberyn who have not changed at all with the passing of time, and all of the others. Elia remembered seeing an abundance of children around the repaired castle, all looking as sweet and innocent as only carefree youths could. Even though she remained coy as she did not want to tempt fate, Elia knew who the children were and she wanted all of them to share in the golden peace she was making. Especially the ones that do need all the love that they can get. Elia knew all about Oberyn’s adventures as well as his conquests. I want everyone together. Rhaenys, Aegon and Lyanna’s babe will grow up without a father but I am lying with a father right now. Elia gazed at Oberyn who looked so relaxed holding Ellaria in his arms and being held by her own massive arms that she did not wish to interrupt it, but knew she had too.

“Oberyn darling, I wish to ask you a favour.” Elia said with a serious face, her voice graver than she expected it to sound.

Oberyn looked across at his sister turned lover and he said with the face that made Elia calm down countless times during her many childhood illnesses: “Of course, I would do anything you wish me too Elia.”

“I want your children with me.” Elia said without hesitation.

Oberyn paused. The sweet smile on Oberyn’s face thawed and suddenly the fire in Oberyn’s eyes faded. Ellaria gave a sweet smile at the thought. Ellaria loves children, the more the merrier. However Elia’s warm thoughts of Ellaria’s quiet enthusiasm could not diminish Oberyn’s clear concern. The confidence of the Red Viper seemed to have coiled away. It was a bizarre sight for Elia who only ever saw a brave bold man.

“You want my children here?” Oberyn said with a surprising amount of uncertainty. Ellaria shot Oberyn a sharp look. That cut too close to the bone. Oberyn never married and thus all offspring he had were bastard born. Ellaria grew up in her father’s castle but even in Dorne that was still a rarity for bastards to grow up fully acknowledged as well as being an active part of their father’s lives. I want Oberyn’s little girls to be a key part of their father’s life.

Elia held her hands to both Oberyn and Ellaria and gave Ellaria a sweet smile, and Oberyn a determined gaze. “Of course Oberyn, I want Rhaenys and Aegon surrounded by all of their family as they grow up.” Oberyn looked thoughtful, he was nodding and Elia continued: “I do wish to know your children Oberyn. I want them happy and I want them all to feel loved.”

“It is not that I do not love my children…I do very much. I just never wanted to part them from their mothers.” Oberyn said in a surprisingly tender fashion. Elia cooed softly at that. Obara, Nymeria, Tyene and Sarella. All four of Oberyn’s daughters were borne of different mothers and all apparently as different as the four seasons of this world. Elia had never met any of them. Oberyn might have been outrageous and done many things to surprise or embarrass others, he had never flauntered his bastards around.

“Their mothers would all be welcome at the Red Keep. But even if they do not wish to stay in my son’s halls, I can get the children from Kings Landing to their mothers if it is to the ends of the world in no time at all if needs be.” Elia said with great vigour in her voice.

Oberyn was won over and seemed to accept it and Ellaria said with great amusement in her voice: “You sure could Elia.”

All three laughed and they all shared a great deep hug and Elia was growing further happy thinking about the future. Our family will be so strong and united. Oberyn looked at Elia thoughtfully, Oberyn gave a surprisingly small smile which gave Oberyn a look of vulnerability that Elia had never saw from him before, even after they reunited a few days earlier after her first growth spell. Oberyn looked at Elia and said softly, his voice beginning to choke up: “I had thought about reuniting with all of my daughters Elia…When I heard Rhaegar died…I knew Robert Baratheon and his rebel friends would have the capital surrounded. I was so far away. I just…I was so scared and I just wanted to be surrounded by loved ones.”

Elia hushed her brother and she gave him a big hug. Oberyn’s breathing was hoarse and Elia could feel Oberyn’s heart beating as if it was in a fury. Elia patted Oberyn’s back tenderly and her hug grew tight and she crooned softly: “It’s all okay Oberyn. It’s all okay.” Elia could feel Oberyn’s heart beats slowing back down to normal and Oberyn’s breathing became normal and Elia let go of the hug and stared at her dear brother.

Oberyn looked at Elia and gave a soft nod: “I have slept with many women. And I do not say that out of pride or shame, but I always wanted a woman to look at me like you did when we were younger…” Elia knew what was coming but Oberyn said it anyway. “But they didn’t. But the past is dust and I finally get to be with you now and it is even better than I dreamed it would be.”

Elia smiled sweetly by her brother’s words. “And I wanted someone to look at me like you always have. And until I met Ellaria there was not anyone else.” Elia smiled at Ellaria who beamed with happiness and gave her a small kiss on the lips which Ellaria accepted eagerly.

Oberyn laughed and he murmured: “Gods know why I did not be with Ellaria when I was fostered at the Hellholt, and gods know why I did not tell Rhaegar, that ungrateful prick, to fuck off and to tell you how I truly felt about you before you became a miles tall Giant. But we are together now and that is all that matters.” Oberyn paused and he looked at Elia with a hopeful smile: “Could we get my daughters tomorrow Elia?”

“Of course Oberyn. It will be my great pleasure to meet them all.” Elia said with great happiness and again all three wordlessly hugged one another. They were all one. The Gods say that true love is one soul in two bodies. Well our love is one soul in three bodies.

 

As the hug ended all three relaxed and started to get ready for bed. Elia smiled as life was seemingly becoming more domestic. All three began little routines and eventually stripped off of their clothes. Elia smiled as she saw Ellaria’s magnificent breasts and Oberyn’s massive cock, but she smiled even harder as they both just looked tired and ready for sleep. Well we do not need to make love every night. Elia saw how tired Oberyn was and she wanted to give Oberyn a little something to help him relax.

“Oberyn my sweet before you go to sleep, do you fancy a massage?” Elia said with a sweet smile.

Oberyn looked touched and said softly: “That would be nice.” Oberyn lay back down onto the bed but on his front and Elia smiled as she moved towards him and she began massaging his back. Elia’s large hands were strong and forceful and she gave exceptionally strong rubs all over his back and Oberyn began moaning loudly. Oberyn’s relaxing moans was like music to Elia’s ears and she continued giving harder rubs and Oberyn moaned appreciatively.

Ellaria smiled as she watched Oberyn’s massage and she walked to the freshly made pail of water by the far end of the room and she begun washing her face. Elia looked at her sweet lover and she said seductively whilst massaging Oberyn: “You will get your treat afterwards.”

Ellaria cooed at that and she went back over to the bed and watched the remainder of the massage. Elia could feel Oberyn’s great satisfaction and she carried on for some time and alternated between looking at Oberyn’s relaxed body and Ellaria’s amusement and good natured patience.

Elia could sense Oberyn was beginning to doze off from the massage and she gently let go of his back. Oberyn rolled over to the edge of the bed to allow Elia to lie down between them.

“Thank you Elia. God’s that was nice.” Oberyn leaned in for a kiss and Elia duly obliged. “To tomorrow.” Oberyn said softly after the kiss ended. To tomorrow and to having the rest of our family properly into the fold as it should be.

“To tomorrow.” Both Elia and Ellaria said simultaneously. The both of them laughed but as soon as it stopped Elia stared at her sweet Ellaria and gave her a big kiss on the lips.

“Time for your massage Ellaria. I am going to worship your feet, my dear royal foot worshipper.” Elia rolled to the foot of the bed and went right to Ellaria’s dainty feet. Elia looked across at Ellaria and had a wonderful view of her gorgeous pussy. But as Ellaria yawned, Elia stifled a laugh. Not tonight, I will pleasure her wonderful pussy another night. It will be just a massage tonight. Elia sat down and put both of Ellaria’s small feet on her lap and her huge hands almost dwarfed her lover’s feet and she began her massage. Like with Oberyn, Ellaria moaned immediately and Elia loved the fact that her sweet little lover thoroughly enjoyed her massage. Oberyn scooted over and hugged Ellaria as she sighed in pleasure as Elia moved her long fingers over Ellaria’s sensitive soles. The massage went on for some time but eventually Ellaria was tiring also, so Elia ended the hug by softly kissing both of Ellaria’s feet. The taste was pleasant and Elia could see that Ellaria was blushing from pleasure.

As Elia moved back in position between Oberyn and Ellaria, Elia could see Oberyn had a mischievous idea and he murmured with his customary charming smile: “One more thing before we retire for the night.”

“And what is that?” Elia asked with an amused smirk.

“This.” Oberyn moved to one of Elia’s huge exposed breasts and he moved his mouth over to the nipple and began sucking on it. Elia moaned huskily and she noticed Ellaria moving towards the spare breast and she in turn began sucking on the free nipple. Elia was in pure ecstasy as both of her little lovers were greedily sucking on her tender nipples. Elia put her hands on the back of her lover’s heads and just marvelled at how big her breasts were in comparison to both of their heads. Gods I have such wonderful generously large breasts. Elia felt peaceful as the both of them carried on. Oberyn was swirling his tongue teasingly around her nipple whereas Ellaria was licking it eagerly, not wanting to miss a thing.

Soon afterwards Oberyn looked satisfied and he took his mouth off of Ela’s nipple and Ellaria followed suit. “Thanks for that.” Oberyn said as he stretched himself and gave a truly strong yawn. Oberyn put his arm under Elia’s massive frame and he gave her a soft kiss. “Goodnight Elia, good night Ellaria.”

Ellaria leaned over Elia and kissed Oberyn on the lips. “Goodnight.”

Oberyn stretched himself contentedly and then he closed his eyes and both women were stunned as Oberyn seemed to have dozed off within moments. They both stared at one another and both began giggling softly with both covering their mouths to not wake up Oberyn from his quick sleep. Seven Hells I have never even seen babies fall asleep this easily. Elia noticed the candles were still flickering and she preferred sleeping in darkness. “Ellaria could you blow out the candles, I do not wish to disturb Oberyn’s slumber.” Elia said mirthfully.

“Of course.” Ellaria moved out of the bed and blew all of the candles. When darkness emerged Ellaria crawled back into the bed and snuggled up to Elia. The touch from Ellaria’s smooth skin felt like a godsend for Elia and even in the darkness all Elia could do was stare at Ellaria’s great beauty. Elia’s large hands explored Ellaria’s smooth back and Ellaria smiled in pleasure. Elia was content just staring at her beautiful lover but she heard Ellaria whisper softly to her: “It has been such a wonderful day.”

“It sure has been a wonderful day.” Elia answered back in an even softer whisper.

Ellaria reminisced with an indulgent smile and she murmured quietly: “Princess Rhaenys today…All my life I have dreamt of not just being with gorgeous people like you and Oberyn, but to be accepted by them and theirs as well. Princess Rhaenys has treated me so tenderly today. I am used to Lords and Ladies looking down their noses at me. But actual Princes and Princesses have treated me so kindly and lovingly.” Ellaria paused. A sudden flicker of doubt appeared in her eyes and she looked down at the bed and said quietly: “I…I just do not wish to see Rhaenys’ openness change. Children see the world one way, and adults see it in another. I do not wish to see some asshole whisper nonsense in Rhaenys’ sweet ears.”

Elia looked straight at Ellaria with a reassuring smile and said proudly: “Rhaenys has a heart of gold, I have complete faith she will be as kind, loving and understanding as she is now when she grows up. Rhaenys will always make us all proud. She will be a wonderful sister to Lyanna’s child and she will adore all of Oberyn’s children.” Elia stared lovingly at Ellaria and Elia said with barely controllable excitement as she remembered the dream of the little girl holding Ellaria’s hand and the babe in Oberyn’s arms: “Gods I cannot wait to see the babes you will bare to the world someday.”

Ellaria giggled. “That would be a blessing if that ever comes to pass.”

It will come to pass, I know it. Elia simply said instead: “If it does come to pass, your children will be loved. If there is one thing I can promise it is that I will love them as much as you love Rhaenys and Aegon.”

Ellaria smiled. “A dream for spring as my father is fond to say. But I am just happy with today’s victories. Seeing Lord Stark, the great second in command of the rebellion actually listen to me today when we were on your huge hand was a nice victory as well.” Ellaria paused and she softly kissed Elia on the lips. “Thank you for having faith in me.”

Elia beamed at seeing just how happy Ellaria was with her life now and Elia just stared lovingly at her muse. “Ellaria, I love your mind as well as your beauty, kindness, sweetness and open mindedness. We have even more to do tomorrow and I know you will help us with Oberyn’s children tomorrow. Have a good night sleep. I love you Ellaria.”

“I love you too. Have pleasant dreams Elia.” Ellaria softly murmured.

Hopefully I will be in your dreams, or Oberyn’s or Aegon’s or Rhaenys’ or Arianne’s. Elia saw Ellaria lay on her chest and heard Ellaria beginning to relax to sleep. Elia was able to lie perfectly still and though it was not as ridiculously quick as Oberyn’s, Ellaria was able to fall asleep very quickly. Elia turned her head and stared at her two sweet lovers. Elia smiled at the beautiful scene and she closed her eyes feeling perfectly content. Everything is under control. All is going to plan and soon this lovely house will have even more young children running about. At that thought of all her loved ones united under this great castle she fell asleep. A contented smile reached her lips, she knew she had done a good days work.

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=6551