Innocent Fun by Catalina the Giantess
Summary:

A highschool girl gets the chance to make her fantasies a reality and getting rid of some undesirable people at the same time. Will she give in to her evil inner desires?

This is my first attempt at a story on this site, so any criticism would be highly appreciated!


Categories: Giantess, Teenager (13-19), Young Adult 20-29, Butt, Humiliation, Mouth Play, Slave, Vore Characters: None
Growth: Giant (31 ft. to 50 ft.)
Shrink: Lilliputian (6 in. to 3 in.)
Size Roles: F/f, F/m
Warnings: Following story may contain inappropriate material for certain audiences
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 4 Completed: No Word count: 2956 Read: 25290 Published: February 23 2017 Updated: February 25 2017
Story Notes:

This is my first story on this site, I'm very open to criticism so I would appreciate any kinds of comments c:

1. Nausea by Catalina the Giantess

2. Blackwater by Catalina the Giantess

3. Worst Day Ever by Catalina the Giantess

4. Shrink High by Catalina the Giantess

Nausea by Catalina the Giantess
Author's Notes:

This is my first story on this site, and my first story ever for the matter, I'm very open to criticism so I'll appreciate any help or comments. I hope you enjoy the read!

Catalina De Santa opened her eyes to greet the Monday's morning. Her dreams, one of the most pleasant parts of her life, where over. With the little strength and energy that highschool students possessed, she lifted herself out of the bed and stepped into her room.


Mondays where there worst day of the week, they forced Catalina to go to school, they forced her to be bored and annoyed and she hated boredom and annoyance. She couldn't stand being trapped inside the same room for eight hours straight with her classmates, all of them the same boring teenagers and teachers. 


With a sigh, she continued her daily routine and walked to the bathroom on her room, she was thankful that her family had a big and nice upper middle class house, it allowed Catalina more privacy as she had her own bathroom.


She looked at the mirror, at her reflection, the brown skin and round head, the slender figure and small curves hidden away in her pijamas. Catalina was very satisfied with her body, not a common thing for an eighteen years old woman.


After taking her bath, she put on her school's uniform, a black two piece outfit, with a red tie and a cute skirt, after that she went downstairs to get a good breakfast. Although it was more of a formality because she felt weird that morning, and her appetite was being affected at some extent. Inside the kitchen, her only two close relatives, her parents, where enjoying a nice morning conversation about the weather or other meaningless things.


"There you are love! Have you been oversleeping again?" Said Mrs. De Santa.


"No Mom... It's only the strange dreams again" Said Catalina with a dry voice.


"The one with the Dolls?" Asked Mr. De Santa.


"Yeah... Maybe, I don't remember it very well" replied her daughter, who was already making herself a sandwich and a glass of orange juice for breakfast, even if she had no intention of eating.


In fact, Catalina was lying. She remembered the dream very well, she was just ashamed to tell her parents about it, because if she told them, if she told them the exact contents and feelings she had experienced and enjoyed, they might doubt her sanity.


Catalina ignored those thoughts, she didn't want to think of herself as a perverted, sick person. It was nothing but a midnight fantasy, and it shall remain that way. 


"Honey? You look sick" Said the Mother "Are you sure you want to go to school?"


Catalina just now realised, but she felt weird that morning. It wasn't only her stomach that had been feeling wrong. She had a lower amount of energy than her usual self, as if she hadn't slept, as if she had spent the whole night on the internet. Her head felt heavy, and her muscles overstretched.


"Huh... It's nothing Mom, just get me to school, I'm sure that it'll go away by noon" Said Catalina, noticing that her appetite was non existent. She took some slips of her juice and that was it.


"You should stay here, you really don't look right today" Said Dad
"Don't worry, nothing bad will come out from this, it's just a little nausea that's all." Said Catalina hoping that this was after all, just nausea.

End Notes:

The shrinking action will come, just later!

Blackwater by Catalina the Giantess
Author's Notes:

No shrinking yet, but don't worry, I'll get to that soon

Blackwater High School was a really big and fancy private school, it was the sort of establishment that made parents proud to pay a fortune just for their kids to show off a pretty uniform, and get a good education in the meantime.

For Catalina, her school was a prison. It was dark, big and the walls where way too tall for her taste. There where few nice people there. Most of the students where selfish, rude and mean. The teachers where almost like wardens in some cases and the rest of the personnel were not interested in any kind of interactions with the students.

From the five thousand humans that inhabited Blackwater, only two of them where considered friends, these people in particular where Jason and Monica. Both of them where standing at the gates of the school, waiting for their friend to come.

Their friend in question arrived in her mother's car shortly before the bell. That time of the day where kids and teens where all still walking around the hallways, opening lockers and using their last chance to go to the restrooms.

Catalina slowly stepped out of the car and kissed her mother goodbye. The nausea that had been scorching her existence during the morning had not gone away, maybe it felt even worse.

Monica, the brunette hair girl, carried Catalina by the arm through the little courtyard. Little things like this made Catalina love her only two friends. In a school full of slefish rich pricks, they were maybe the only kind and sincere hearts out there.

"Hey Cat, are you sure you feel right? You look like you're about to puke your breakfast..." Said Jason, the black haired pretty boy walking at Catalina's left.

"I didn't have any breakfast Jason, so don't worry about that" Replied the sick girl, trying her best to get a giggle out of her friends.

"What's wrong? Are you pregnant or something?" Said Monica in a humourous tone.

"Shut up, you know I'm a virgin" Said Cat watching carefully the little steps at the entrance of the school, she didn't want to end up at the floor, vomiting in front of her friends and annoying classmates.

"Of course you are" replied Jason sarcastically

Catalina didn't reply, she just made a cute sigh "I just need to sit down and rest, that's all"

The three of them walked to their classroom and sat one at the side of the other at the far corner of the room, the tipical formation of school friends after all. Catalina had a little privileged spot next to the window, where she could feel the morning breeze and distract herself from the boring world from inside the school.

When the bell rang, Mr Thompson, the History Teacher entered the room, all students fell silent and Catalina tried to distract herself form her condition by looking through the window, trying to get lost at the view of the courtyard. Jason and Monica knew that feeling she gave when she needed her space, so they didn't bother her with typical classroom conversations.

The nausea didn't go away, contrary to Catalina's expectations, it only got worse as the class went on. And even considering the fact that her stomach was completely empty, she felt a sudden urge to vomit. She raised her hand and the teacher let her stand up.

"Are you sure you can go alone Mrs. De Santa?" Said the teacher, Mr. Thompson.

"Actually... no, I think not" Said the sick girl, feeling her vision bluring and her legs tremble.

"Alright, Mrs. Francis? You finished your assignments right?" Said the teacher to Brittany Francis, the school's own little Paris Hilton. Brittany was a whiny high pitched rich girl, who actually didn't even bothered to look at her work, but with a body like hers in a school filled with hormones, you can get anyone to do your work for you.

Brittany looked up from her phone to Mr. Thompson and then back at Catalina, they did not like each other very much, but Catalina didn't protest, she only needed some help.

On the other hand, Brittany spoke up "Why don't you send her with some of her friends and you leave me alone Teacher?"

"Because School rules say that only students who finished their assignments can go to the bathroom, unless it's an emergency, Catalina has an emergency, her friends not, and you are the only one who finished, so go help her" Replied Mr. Thompson " Leave the phone here and take her to the restrooms".

Brittany sighed and took Catalina by the arm to guide her to the restrooms, she will curse the fact that she allowed those boys to complete that Roman Empire classwork for her for the rest of her life.

Worst Day Ever by Catalina the Giantess

"You really look like shit" Said Brittany to her sick companion "I mean, you totally look like you're about to die or something"

Catalina was walking besides her, trying her best to remain stable. Brittany was maybe the worst person to have around in this situation. She would not stop talking with that stupid high pitched voice of hers, she never looked back at her to check up her situation. On this circumstances, Catalina would rather have one of her friends besides her, or maybe her parents, not the school's alpha attention seeking teen.

"You know, you're awfully quiet, jeez I'm trying to make this thing easier for both of us but you're not helping" Said Brittany on those fake sad tones.

"That's because I feel like I'm dying you bitch" Thought Catalina, she didn't say it however, she didn't felt much like talking at the time. Brittany however, talked all the way through, bringing Catalina to the edge of madness.

The rest of the walk went through uneventfully, Catalina did her best to not punch Brittany in the face and Brittany did her best to fake being interested in Catalina's well-being.

After what seemed like an eternity to both of them, they reached the end of the hallway, where the girls restroom was located.

"Well little miss nausea, we've arri..." Brittany was suddenly interrupted by Catalina rushing inside, with some peculiar curiosity that impulsed her to see how this would end, Brittany entered the restroom behind Catalina and followed her to the toilet.

The sick girl ran to one of the restrooms cubicles, noticing with relief that they were all empty. Catalina was thankful that at least there was no one else on that place, Brittany was enough.

Once she reached the toilet she went to her knees and faced directly into their clear water, she opened her mouth, pushed out with her whole insides, but Catalina realised something dreadful.

She didn't need to vomit.

Not that she didn't felt her stomach upside down, in fact she felt her entire insides messed up, she felt every symptom of a lethal vomit attack, but nothing was coming, nothing at all.

She was on her knees, face to face with the toilet inside the little restroom's cubicle, with Brittany on her back.

"What? You made me walk with you all the way here for nothing!?" Exclaimed Brittany.

"I-I don't know what's h-happening..." Replied Catalina "I n-need to be alone..." She tried to continue.

"You need a psychiatrist you crazy bitch!" Said a clearly angry blonde girl at her back "Typical little girl who wants attention! You're just like those weird guys who cut themselves just for their daddy's to give them attention! I bet you did this just so people could say 'poor little Catalina!' right?"

Catalina was starting to get angry, Brittany always was an unpleasant person to have around but this was taking the cake.

"Oh it's your family isn't it? Maybe you feel bad for being the daughter of two ugly immigrants that needed to escape their ugly third world cesspool? Maybe that's why you need some attention, maybe you need to forget that you're going to end up as my maid or something in the future..." Said Brittany from above, with a smug smile on her pretty face.

That was enough.

Catalina turned away from the toilet and faced the smiling face of Brittany Francis. Her nausea, pain and urge to vomit were gone, they had transformed, they had become pure energy, leaking out from the palm of her right hand.

Brittany looked at her, confused, like expecting a punch on her face. Instead, Catalina grabbed her face with her right hand.

"Shut up" she said, and then Brittany Francis disappeared in a flash of light.

Catalina was astonished, what did just happen? Where was Brittany?

She looked everywhere, the pretty girl was nowhere to be seen, until she looked down.

On the floor, a three inches tall Brittany Francis was looking up with an horrified expression.

Then both girls screamed.

End Notes:

Finally the shrinking action will begin! I'll try to make the rest of the chapter a little longer now.

Shrink High by Catalina the Giantess
Author's Notes:

So here it is, the gts parts start now

"WHAT DID YOU DO TO ME!?" Screamed the shrunken Brittany from the floor.

"I-I don't know, I was angry at you and then this happened, I assure you I had no intention to do this" Said Catalina.

She kneeled down, making Brittany back away. Catalina looked at the little shrunken girl curiously, then she extended her hand to touch her.

"DON'T TOUCH ME YOU FUCKING BITCH! JUST CHANGE ME BACK!" Screamed an angry shrunken girl.

Catalina backed off her hand, but then she realised something important, she was in control now.

"Or what? You're going to whine me to death?" Said Catalina, resuming her picking up maneuvers.

"I swear to God if you touch me I'll... EEEEEK!" Brittany was suddenly cut off when she realised she was being covered by giant walls of brown skin.

Catalina rose up with the little Brittany on her right hand, she examined her little body, like a scientist examines a newly discovered creature. Brittany struggling and squirming against the giant fingers, a weird sensation to feel when you think of it.

"Now now... we need to calm down Brittany, and think of what are we going to do now" Said Catalina, calmly.

"I'll tell you what are we going to do, you are going to put me down and grow me back and then... EEEK!" Catalina used her fingers to harden the grip.

"Brittany please be realistic, you have absolutely zero control here, I could easily drop you down to the floor or flush you on the toilet and then carry on with my day, you should stop making empty threats by now, unless you want me to make a real one of course." Said Catalina, calmly but in a certainly commanding tone.

Brittany noded, the giant latin girl was right, with a sigh she relaxed her muscles and then looked up at the enormous brown eyes before her. "What should we do then?" She asked.

"Look, right now I have no idea how to change you back" Said Catalina, trying her best to pick the right words. "And for the safety of both of us, we should keep this to ourselves".


"B-but I have a date on the afternoon, I have a party at night... people will be looking for me" Said Brittany.

"Well they'll have to wait for her highness then, we can't take any risks" Said Catalina "You are not going anywhere away from me".

"So I'm stuck with you now huh? Great, absolutely great" whined Brittany.

"Oh sorry, I'm afraid that you'll be going to the ugly immigrants house, I forgot that detail, pendeja" Said Catalina, the little mexican slur was deliberately put there by her, she loved irony after all, and even if she only lived in Mexico for her first ten years of her life and the fact that she practically thought in English by now... using Spanish was perfect for the situation.

Brittany on the other hand sensed the particular hostility of the giantess, and remember the things she told her just some minutes ago. "Yeah... Sorry it was a dick move from my part to say that, I'm very very very sorry..." She didn't mean it truly, but it was best not to invoke the wrath of Catalina right now.

"You're not good at apologizing, but that's not important now. Right now we need to establish some rules, ok?" Said Catalina.

Brittany looked up "What sort of rules?"

"First, I need to get through a day at school now, with you, preventing people from seeing you. So I hope you can remain quiet and calm, are we clear?"

Brittany noded.

"Second, treat me with respect now, remember that I'm capable of doing really funny things to you, I'm your fucking Goddess now."

Brittany looked away, but noded nonetheless.

"Say it, please."

Brittany looked deep into the eyes of Catalina, for the first time on her short life, she felt a true hint of genuine threat coming from her classmate. Brittany swallowed both saliva and her pride.

"You're my fucking Goddess."

Catalina smiled, this situation, although confusing and uncomfortable, was strangely fun... she was a Goddess.

But she remembered something important, Brittany was as human as herself, she had a life, and she had basic human rights as well.

Catalina chuckled "Alright Brittany, don't worry I'm just joking, just don't make a sound untill we reach my home."

Brittany felt the tension go down, both in the atmosphere and in Catalina's grip. "Where are you going to hide me? This uniform has no deep pockets, anyone who walks by could feel me inside of them, and leaving me in your backpack could be dangerous..."

"I have an idea, but you're not going to like it" said Catalina, unbuttoning her shirt.

Brittany was quick to realise where was this going. "A-a-are you crazy!?" She exclaimed.

"It's the safest place I can think of, unless you want a ride in my panties of course." Said Catalina, as she finished unbuttoning her shirt.

Brittany looked away in shame, and was slowly placed between two warm mountains of brown flesh, her pretty face was completely red at the time.

"Now, try to keep yourself in place, I promise I will walk slowly and everything, just don't screw this up, please." Catalina looked away from her cleavage as she buttoned up her shirt.

Now surrounded by darkness and the breasts of her classmate, Brittany did as she was told, and tried to find comfort in Catalina's heartbeats, maybe things will end up fine at the end, they usually came that way for Brittany Francis.

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=6540