The Price to Pay by Smallerworld
Summary:

Neville has a super power. His manly juices make women hotter. There is one small catch.


Categories: Giantess, Adventure, Breasts, Body Exploration, Breast Enlargement, Butt, Feet, Gentle, Insertion, Lesbians, Slow Size Change Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Doll (12 in. to 6 in.), Dwarf (3 ft. to 5 ft.), Lilliputian (6 in. to 3 in.), Micro (1 in. to 1/2 in.), Minikin (3 in. to 1 in.), Munchkin (2.9 ft. to 1 ft.), Nano (1/2 in. to 2.5 nanometers)
Size Roles: F/m, FF/m
Warnings: None
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 19 Completed: No Word count: 44205 Read: 122633 Published: January 30 2017 Updated: February 06 2017

1. Chapter 1 by Smallerworld

2. Chapter 2 by Smallerworld

3. Chapter 3 by Smallerworld

4. Chapter 4 by Smallerworld

5. Chapter 5 by Smallerworld

6. Chapter 6 by Smallerworld

7. Chapter 7 by Smallerworld

8. Chapter 8 by Smallerworld

9. Chapter 9 by Smallerworld

10. Chapter 10 by Smallerworld

11. Chapter 11 by Smallerworld

12. Chapter 12 by Smallerworld

13. Chapter 13 by Smallerworld

14. Chapter 14 by Smallerworld

15. Chapter 15 by Smallerworld

16. Chapter 16 by Smallerworld

17. Chapter 17 by Smallerworld

18. Chapter 18 by Smallerworld

19. Chapter 19 by Smallerworld

Chapter 1 by Smallerworld
Author's Notes:

I've been posting this over at GTS city. Figured I'd slap it here too. Apolgies for typos and weird grammar things. I write really fast and I tend not to edit my porn.

The Price to Pay

                Sandy was my first sexual encounter in years. A younger woman, more akin to a floorboard than a true beautiful woman, but she had the parts and my penis needed work. The funny thing was, as I was finally getting some sexual gratification after a prolonged dry spell, I couldn’t help but have my mind wander.

                Here was a woman, she may have weighed 90 pounds in scuba gear, giving me her all, and all I could think about was how she paled in comparison to the last woman I’d had sex with. A full bodied, voluptuous woman of the Jessica Rabbit mold. It wasn’t for lack of trying, I was just afraid I’d break her if I tried too hard.

                At any rate, she bounced up and down on my pelvis for a few minutes before she finally reached her limit. She screamed, I moaned, and I shot my unprotected sperm up into her pussy. I didn’t think anything of it. She’d nonchalantly mentioned that she’d been on the pill as I was looking for a condom, and to be fair, sex is always better skin on skin.

                She rolled off of me. “I’m gonna go get your gunk out of my junk.” She said. It was a little crass, but she was younger than me by a few years. So I let it slide. She went into the bathroom and cranked up the shower.

                I thought about joining her, but the thought of seeing her more, naked or not, wasn’t all that appealing. But this was the first time I noticed the effect.

                After Sandy got out of the shower, she was hotter. It was noticeable, and I could tell she was feeling a little uncomfortable. It is kind of hard to describe, but her skin cleared up a little bit, her hips flared a small amount, and her flat chest had expanded slightly.

                Now, if I’d noticed, you bet she noticed. She kept running her hands over her hips as she got dressed. She was fidgeting with her shirt as if it were uncomfortable. Her energy seemed to have been sapped in her confusion. She looked at me on the bed. “I think I’m going to go home.” She said, then with a final look, she glanced at me funny, shook her head, and was gone.

 

                I have the benefit of hindsight now, but after my time with Sandy I couldn’t shake how much hotter she had gotten in the shower. I thought it was psychological at first. She was my first sex in a long time, maybe my mind was playing tricks on me to get me to appreciate her more. I went back to work the next morning and it soon passed from my mind.

                But there is a reason why it passed from my mind so fast. I worked at a call center with a lot of women. And I chalked it up to newfound confidence after a night of sex, but all the women were much more interested in me than they had been before the weekend. “Looking sharp, NJ”, “Is that a new hair cut?”, “What gym have you been going to?” I was getting compliment from women at work all day. But I didn’t want to act on any of the women at work, I had to see them every day, so pumped with confidence I went to a bar that very night. The night after I’d just had a one night stand. A real accomplishment for me and something I’d never done before.

                I picked up a brunette named Betty. She was much closer to my type than Sandy had been. Betty actually had some boobs. Not great boobs, but she had them. We had a few drinks, then before I knew it we were back at her place. There was a little bit of foreplay. Some fingering, some making out. One thing logically led to another and our pants were off.

                “I don’t normally do this, but I want to give you a blowjob.” Betty said. It was fine by me. I want to say this about Betty, at least she tried, but she was not very good at it. It was all I could do to keep myself from tossing her off my dick and finishing the job myself. But I held my composure, I was a gentleman, and instead I scratched her neck and back while she slurped up and down my pole. I want to reiterate the slurping part, there was spit everywhere.

                Eventually she got me off. My dick had been working to this moment for a while by that point, and I just gushed all over her mouth. I forgot to warn her. That was a problem for me in the past, but Betty had taken so long I had willfully not told her, for fear of her losing momentum. She didn’t seem to mind, in fact she smiled, and swallowed it all down in two and a half swallows. I didn’t cum that much, so it was a little awkward watching her struggle to swallow. Afterwards she smiled and fell on me.

                “I’ve never done that before!” She exclaimed. That explained some things.

                “Do what?” I asked, wanting to hear her say it.

                “Swallowed a man’s cum. It is kind of exhilarating. I’m feeling a little warm just from doing it. I’m going to go and get a glass of water to wash it down. You want anything from the kitchen?” I shook my head no.

                That was new, no woman had ever stopped the experience after a blowjob before. But Betty came back smiling and happy and… hotter.

                It was little improvements, just like with Sandy. Betty’s lips were fuller, and her eyes were more symmetrical. Her boobs had inflated a bit so that they weren’t just saggy bags. Some cellulite in her thighs even disappeared. Betty was too euphoric to realize what had just happened, while I was suddenly realizing there was a pattern.

                Betty had gone from a “3” to a “5” on the looks scale, and I needed to do some sex science. “Are you ready for the sex now?” I asked.

                Betty’s eyes lit up. She sure was. I didn’t even ask her about protection, she just jumped on me on her couch and somehow pulled me around so that I was on top. I don’t remember quite how we got in the position we were in, but I was very soon pounding a very wet and very willing woman like I’d never pounded any woman before.

                In a high pitched moan-voice, Betty tried talking. “I didn’t… realize how… sexy you… sexy… you were… in the bar… give it… to me… gorgeous.”

                I’d never been called gorgeous before, but the word triggered me. I jammed myself into her hips as hard as I could and sprayed what was still in my balls as deep into Betty as possible.

                “Sorry…” I said as I went soft inside of her.

Betty waved a hand of dismissal, “It was good while it lasted. I haven’t felt that good in quite a while.” She wrapped her arms around me and held me close. That was when I felt it.

Betty’s skin was getting hot, I gazed into her eyes and could see them clearing up. Her eyebrows gained an imperceptible arch and her scalp thickened up. She ran a hand along my jaw. “I didn’t notice how handsome you were earlier. You don’t have to keep sucking in your gut.”

“I’m not sucking in my gut.” I propped myself up and looked down between our bodies, past her improved breasts and flatter stomach and saw that my stomach was also flatter. Interesting.

My mind was racing as I left Betty’s place a little later. She had definitely gotten hotter both times she took my cum. In addition, my chin was much more chiseled, my stomach was a bit tighter, and my belt was loose.

I should have stopped then, but I didn’t notice the true side effects just yet….

 

Chapter 2 by Smallerworld

Chapter 2

Over the next week I was God’s gift to women. It seemed another side effect of my new found super powers was that women were attracted to me like they’d never been before. And as my confidence rose alongside that, I was pulling in a more beautiful woman every night. I was shooting up the scales and I was rapidly improving my skills between the sheets. It wasn’t hard, but I was able to convince every woman I slept with to either swallow, have unprotected sex, or both. The one time I put a condom on, there was no immediate beautification effect. But a pattern had emerged.

First: Close proximity to my body made women more willing to try different things. I tested this out on a black girl who I’d overheard talking about how much she didn’t want to sleep with a white guy. It was less than three hours later that she was in bed with me. This also explains the rampant cum swallowing and unprotected sex.

Second: Sex was making these women extremely happy. I know sex is good, but the slap happy euphoria these women were experiencing was on another level.

Third: Within moments after absorbing my seed, the woman’s skin would heat up and her body would make minor improvements. For some women the improvements were much more noticeable than others. It seemed their skin made the biggest improvements first, then there would be a slight upgrade of their biggest “flaws” for lack of a better word.

Fourth: I would experience a small improvement as well. I was nearly fifty pounds overweight when I’d started, and I was already down about 20 pounds after only one week.

It was all pretty amazing, and I wanted to tell someone about it, but I couldn’t think of who, so I just held my tongue and granted my “charity” to a new woman every night. I wasn’t sure I wanted the word actually getting out, so I was careful not to act like I noticed the confusion on all the girls’ faces after they’d been upgraded.

But it had been a great week at work, and an even greater weekend, when Sandy appeared at my door Monday morning. Sandy had been the only woman I’d brought back to my place all week, and I didn’t even realize it until I was looking down at her as I was trying to rush out of the door.

She seemed unsure of herself when I first opened the door to greet her, but when she looked at me she gained a new confidence. “Hey NJ” she started. “Look, I know you have work or something, but I was wondering if we could pound out a quickie. I have a job interview later and I need a shot of confidence. Screwing you last week was the best I’d felt in a while, so… here I am.”

It didn’t seem real at the time. I’d forgotten just how far I’d come in a little over one week of sex. Sunday night I had sex with an actress, and now here in front of me was the juxtaposition of Sandy. Short, tiny, Sandy. Also, how weird was it that a women would show up on my doorstep at 7:30 in the morning for a quickie.

“I can be a few minutes late for work.” I said.

I was naked in moments, and so was Sandy. She was even more vigorous than she had been the first time. This wasn’t sex between two people, this was more like being used as an object. I couldn’t formulate that thought at the time, Sandy just made my dick feel good.

At any rate, she orgasmed, I orgasmed, I collapsed onto my bed and she lay down next to me for just a moment. “Thanks,” she said as she patted my chest. She then stood up and got dressed. I watched it happen as she was putting on her clothes. She got taller. I’d never noticed a woman gain height before, but Sandy put on nearly half an inch in mere moments. If she hadn’t been standing next to something I wouldn’t have even noticed it, but I saw her head reach the height of my dresser. The rest of her curved up a bit too. After she got dressed she looked back at me and saw my dick was stiffening back up.

“Already? All I was doing was getting dressed.” Sandy walked back over towards me. “Keep laying down, I’ll take care of that for you.” And with that she just grabbed my dick, pointed it up, and dropped her head onto my pelvis.

Now, I’d received a few blowjobs before, but now woman had ever deep throated me. I have to say, it felt weird and pleasant and surprising all at the same time. I came quickly.

“Sorry for the rush, but I need to get to work.” I joked, dryly, very dryly.

Sandy swallowed. “Don’t sweat it.” She got up and she started walking out. I stared at her ass, transfixed, as it quickly filled out her shorts. She just pulled at her pants uncomfortably.

 

 

At work, Vivian, my direct supervisor, noticed my weight loss. “Neville, have you lost weight?” She was taking the excuse to check out my new and improved body.

“Just a little bit, thanks for noticing.” I smiled at her.

Vivian wasn’t any older than I was, but she was much, much smarter, and she had been with the company a little bit longer. We used to flirt a bit before she got promoted. As a fiery redhead, she was fun to flirt with. As my boss, it was awkward. She had done a lot of tanning in her younger days and was paying the price now, her skin had damage marks all over it. She tried to moisturize it out, but you can only do so much with skin as pale as hers. She had started wearing more long sleeves and higher cut shirts to cover it up.

After my boost that morning with Sandy, I wanted to push my luck just a little bit. It was for charity, if I could get Vivian in bed, I could fix her skin right up.

“What are you doing tonight, Viv?” I asked.

“Watching television, why?”

“Would you like to grab some coffee first?” I took a step towards to hopefully improve my odds. She thought about it for a moment, but slowly warmed up to the idea.

“Sure, now get back to work. You were late this morning and have catching up to do.”

I saluted her and got back to my cubicle.

 

 

At coffee with Vivian I learned a lot about her. She was slow to warm up, but once she did the dam burst open and a torrent of stress and perceived lack of respect and struggle came surging forth. She’d broken up with her boyfriend six months ago and it was still causing her trouble. I reached forward and touched her hand, and the moment I did she opened the proverbial doors.

“I haven’t had sex since we broke up.”

I pushed my luck, “Let’s take this back to my place.”

She agreed, and she pressed her body into mine as we walked the two blocks from the coffee shop to my townhouse. She claimed it was because it was cold and I was warm. I worried that it was me using my powers for evil.

I went down on Vivian first. It was the first time I’d pleasured a woman all week, and it just felt like I needed to do it. Guilt or something, I don’t know. Then I tossed her skinny body onto the bed and fucked her doggy style. Her ass was her greatest asset and I wanted to increase my exposure to it. It was going soft and traditional when she blurted out something I’d never heard a woman actually say before.

“Put it in my ass.”

It wasn’t easy, but I obliged. Her ass did not want to let my full erect, ready to burst penis into her colon without a fight, but I won out eventually and exploded into her shortly thereafter.

I pulled out to take a breather and lay down next to her and prepared myself to watch her skin clear up.

“I’ve never done anal before.” I said. “It was kind of weird.”

Vivian skin started to glow a soft red as she said “It was my first time as well.”

“Well shit, you acted like you’d done it before.” Her skin was clearing up. I could see it in my periphery, but my eyes were locked on the green eyes of Vivian.

“I’ve always wanted to, but I never had the courage to say so.” Her forehead was rapidly losing its blemishes.

“How was it?” Was that her… was her smell improving too? I took a deep breath, it was.

“Weird, but I feel so good right now.” She lifted herself and lay herself on top of me and started to kiss me.

We stopped talking for a time. We made out for a few minutes, voraciously exploring each other’s mouths before she sat up and positioned herself to take my hard cock into her pussy this time. I grabbed her waist as she slowly and methodically worked herself up and down. Up and down. I didn’t know where to look, she was so pretty in that moment. I wanted to look at her waist, I wanted to look at her chest, her neck, her face, her hair, but I couldn’t look at all of it at once. She orgasmed readily and I eventually emptied myself into her.

She lazily rolled off of me and just lay there, looking up at the ceiling with the stupidest smile on her face. I watched as her breasted moved slowly up her chest and her hair thicken. I noticed her abs tighten up a bit and her hips get a bit rounder.

I brought my lips to her cheek and kissed her. “We aren’t done yet, I can feel I’ve got some more yet to give.”

Vivian giggled.

 

 

When all was said and done, I’d unloaded into Vivian five times. My balls were sore, but it was worth it. I’d be taking the next few nights off, I decided. About five in the morning, Vivian got out of bed and beckoned me to the shower. We got clean without any more sex, which was a miracle in and of itself. But it gave me a good chance just to see what five shots of Neville Juice could do for a woman. It seemed she had gotten a bit taller, but where before she was a thin, pale, cute girl. Now she was downright sexy. Her boobs were easily up a cup, her hips were flared out a little wider, her skin was perfect and her ass was divine.

I don’t know what power gave me the ability to do that for a woman, but I thanked them internally as I scrubbed Vivian’s back.

“I’ve got to get back to my apartment so that I can get ready for work.” She said after we dried off. She wrapped her arms around me while we were both still naked and gave me another kiss. Easily kissed me, too easily. I was six inches taller than her when we started. Now we were almost the same height. If I had made Vivian six inches taller with one night of passion, then maybe I was too powerful. She touched my nose with her finger after she backed away and in a few minutes she was gone.

 

Chapter 3 by Smallerworld

Chapter 3

No sex. That was the plan until I figured out what was happening. After my all-nighter with Vivian my balls should have been sore. But by the time I’d arrived at work I was feeling energized and ready to go. No tenderness at all. So it was going to have to be pure willpower.

When I finally saw Vivian at work she was dressed way sexier than normal. She was wearing tighter pants, a low cut shirt, and her hair was done up. I wanted to ask her about it, for science or whatever, but I needed to remain celibate for more than a day to see if I was ok or if I might need to start thinking about seeing a doctor. I had lost a lot of weight in one week. My clothes were fitting much looser and my shoes were slipping off of my heels. If I lost weight at the current rate I’d be too skinny in a week.

Vivian was definitely taller though, I saw her next to some coworker and she was looking down at them. She didn’t used to do that.

After work I went straight home. I holed myself up in my room and I tried to read a book. I started to get antsy, so I fired up the computer and masturbated to some choice porn. It did nothing for me. I remained antsy. I eventually tried to go to bed, but I couldn’t sleep.

The next day at work, Wednesday, I was on edge. My hands were shaking and I couldn’t think straight. Images of the eight women I’d slept with over the past two weeks were flowing through my head. Sandy (the young one), Betty (The round one), Christie (The blond one), Carol (The black one), Alisa (the Hispanic one), Patricia (the former college athlete), Helen (the actress), and Vivian (the boss). I was imagining them naked, getting hotter, getting taller, bustier, happier, etc. I couldn’t focus on any of my work tasks. By lunch time I was sweating. Vivian noticed.

“Neville, take the afternoon off, you look like you need it.”

“Thanks… Is it that bad?”

Vivian just nodded. I cleaned up my desk and was out of the door. I walked right past my car in the parking lot and stumbled down the street. I didn’t even realize it, but I was at Betty’s doorstep knocking at her door. How I ended up on the third floor of her apartment building, I don’t remember, but there I was.

I knocked, and I knocked, but she never answered. Wiping sweat from my brow I realized where I was and snapped back into my right mind. What was I doing? Good thing Betty wasn’t home, I needed to remain clean until I detoxed.

But I didn’t go home, instead I went two blocks over and found myself at Christie’s house. She was home. “Oh, you look like death!” She said as she let me into her house. Making skin contact with her helped me to cool off and realize where I was. We talked for a few moments, and I started to feel better. Then Christie took off her shirt. It was unprompted, we hadn’t said anything sexual, but out of nowhere she just let loose the boobs of war. I had a moment where I could have said no, but in that moment I took off my pants.

Of all the girls I’d slept with over the past week or so, Christie had, by far, the best rack. She wasn’t the smartest, she wasn’t the most skilled, and her legs and ass were average at best, but damn, those tits.

“Let me use my tools to help you feel better.” She said, getting down on her knees. She pulled down my underwear and proceeded to give me the best boob job I’d ever experienced. She worked me like a pro and before too long I blasted the biggest orgasm I’d ever blasted in my life, by volume. I didn’t know my balls could hold that much semen.

It got all over Christie’s face, neck, and tits. “Thanks for the necklace.” She said semi sarcastically, smiling as she lifted her breast to her mouth and licked my offering right off of it. It may have been the single sexiest thing I’d ever seen a woman do in my presence. I don’t know why, but I reacted to it quickly, by offering one more jolt of jizz to the altar of her tits. “Wow, I thought you were milked dry, but, thanks!”

That is when the weirded thing happened, I watched as the cum on her face just slowly disappeared into her skin. As if someone had rubbed it onto her like it was sunscreen, almost. Christie was too busy lifting her other breast to her face to notice, but she gleefully lapped up my generous offering while her face and neck sucked in the rest.

It wasn’t natural, but Christie didn’t seem to notice. She just wiped at the phantom cum on her forehead and neck and shrugged when her hand came up dry. “I’m going to shower and wash some of this stuff off. Feel free to stick around.”

Not wanting to be rude, I just got a glass of water and waited for Christie to return from her quick shower. When she returned she was naked… and absolutely stunning. Her face had become almost perfectly symmetrical, her skin practically glowed. Her formally flat sides were now curving inward towards a tone and very sexy stomach. Her breasts had also grown, gotten more symmetrical, and improved their shape. But it was her thighs that made the biggest improvement. Formally fatty and unappealing, they were now much firmer and shapelier.

“You did this to me, didn’t you?” She said.

“What are you talking about?” No woman had made the connection yet.

“I noticed last time we had sex that I was happier and better looking, but after taking you on this time, I know for a fact it is you. I just watched myself in the mirror get hotter and hotter.”

This couldn’t be possible. Christie had been the dumb one. Had she been faking, or had I made her smarter as one of my improvements? Fuck, my secret was out.

“I want to test my theory. Take your pants back off so I can give you another blowjob.”

“I don’t know if that is a good idea.” I said, honestly.

“Are you really going to say no, to this?” She gestured to her body. A week ago she was a 5.5 out of ten, now she was easily a 9. “I’ll even sweeten the deal. If you let me pleasure you, a reward for most men, I’ll owe you one. Anything you want, just ask.” To make the deal harder to refuse, she started to sensually rub her hands up and down her body. Paying particular attention to her breasts, which she weighed in in each and tweaked her nipples.

“Ok, I guess.” My judgement was impaired. I had no better judgement. This was going to happen and I was going to enjoy it. I took off my pants. Christie pushed me back onto her couch and got down on her knees. She took my cock in her hands, gave it a moment to reach full rigor, which wasn’t hard, and got to work.

I came faster than last time, faster than I’d ever cum before. And she swallowed it all readily and happily.

“Come with me.” She grabbed my hand and brought me to the bathroom. She was much stronger than she looked. I was soon in the bathroom, standing next to Christie as she started to get warmer.

“I’m getting warmer. This has happened every time.” She said quietly. Then it started, I watched her grown next to me. She easily got an inch taller. She didn’t notice that, she was transfixed on her breasts and hips. “Oh, its happening. I can feel my boobs getting heavier. Oh, and my stomach is getting tighter.”

She continued to narrate her changes before turning to me and smiling. “You, NJ, are the magic pill. At least your dick juice is. Let me make you dinner to thank you. I’m also thinking some actual sex is on the menu.”

It was. We had sex before and after dinner, and each time we ran back to the mirror to watch. This was when I noticed, firmly, what was happening to me. I didn’t have any body fat left to give, I was almost pure muscle now, but that didn’t mean I wasn’t giving anything. I got smaller. It was a horrifying realization. Fortunately Christie was too transfixed on herself to notice

 

Chapter 4 by Smallerworld

Chapter 4

I stopped by the drugstore after Christie’s and bought every over the counter medication that might help me. I got the basic pills, pain relievers and the like, I got cold medicine, sleeping pills, caffeine pills, headache and migraine pills, and syrups and ointments and everything.

“Building a first aid cabinet?” The teller asked me, trying to make small talk or something.

“From scratch.” I said.

I sent an email to Vivian informing her that I was going to be taking a sick day for Thursday and maybe Friday if things didn’t improve. Then I went home and watched television and fell asleep on the couch.

When I woke up things weren’t so bad. I felt good, my head was clear, and I probably could have run a few miles if I’d tried. Instead what I did was I rounded up all of my medications and arrayed them out on the coffee table in front of the couch. I tried a couple of different organizational methods, but eventually I settled on alphabetically. I tried to do severity, uppers vs downers, and even side effects, but I went for the good ol’ alphabet.

Then I started to watch television and wait for the first symptoms.

The first thing I felt was a slight rise in temperature, so I cracked open a bottle of Fever Fighter and took a double dosage. It seemed to have worked as my temperature returned to normal. Then I started to feel some sweating coming in on my neck and forehead. I popped some more pills. It was symptom whack-a-mole and I was winning.

But, of course, that was when fate decided to intervene. During a commercial break Helen, the actress I’d slept with, showed up on a cheap, bad, local pawn store commercial. It was old Helen, not improved Helen, but it was still her. Just the visual triggered something in my body and all of my symptoms came rushing back with gusto. Plus one or two that I hadn’t encountered yet.

My vision got blurry, I got sweaty, and I struggled to get myself to the bathroom before I vomited all over the place. Fortunately I made it to the bathroom and I vomited in the toilet. Then I turned around and unloaded my bowels on the poor, unsuspecting bowl. It was about a five flush affair, vomit and shit, altogether before I finally was able to jump in the shower and clean myself off.

I just had to remain strong, the only two women who knew where I lived were Sandy and Vivian, both presumably working. I was safe.

I eventually just lay down and fell asleep in the shower.

 

When I woke up, I seemed to be ok. It was a wicked detox, but I’d somehow managed to get through it. I got out of the shower feeling refreshed and pruny. I looked out a window and saw that it was late afternoon. I’d been sleeping in a cold shower for hours. Whatever, it was worth it not to get any shorter.

I needed food, but I couldn’t risk seeing any of the girls I’d slept with, or maybe any girls in general, so I ordered a pizza. The wait was forty-five minutes, so I organized and put my medication away.

The doorbell rang, excited for pizza I hurried to the door and threw it open only to find it wasn’t pizza. It was Vivian.

“I was worried about you so I came over after work!” Vivian explained herself as she came bursting into my house. “Whew, it smells like sick in here, are you ok?”

“I’m feeling a little bit better now, thanks for checking in.” I needed to get her out of my house before something terrible happened.

Vivian just plopped herself down on the couch. “I’ll stay for a little bit, maybe I should order us a pizza.”

On cue, the doorbell rang again. I opened the door to find the pizza deliveryman wasn’t a man at all. It was Alisa, one of my very recent conquests.

“Delivery for…NJ! What a small world!” Alisa was a lovely firecracker of a Hispanic woman with great teeth and the most lustrous black hair. That was before we’d slept together, now she had the lips to accentuate the teeth and she no longer had dark female sideburns.

“Alisa! What a surprise!” I said. “How much for the pizza.”

Alisa bit her lower lip and arched her eyebrows. “It’s free if you want to earn it.” Wow, that was forward. Vivian heard it also.

“Wow, Neville, really?”

I turned to look at her and shrugged my shoulders, Alisa took the opportunity to enter my house and introduce herself to Vivian. “Hi! I’m Alisa, I work at the pizza shop. I’ll just put this over on the kitchen table.”

Vivian contorted her face a bit. “Alisa, why do you look familiar?” She got up off of the couch and walked over to Alisa. Vivian was a good seven inches taller and her boobs were threatening Alisa’s chin. It was hot for some reason and I started to sweat. I closed the front door and entered kitchen to ease the tension between the two girls only to find that there wasn’t any. They were smiling at each other, standing extremely close to one another.

“I feel like I know you, but I can’t place where.” Vivian reiterated.

“I feel the same way.” Alisa breathed.

“Oh, ho, ho. This is great. I want to get this out in the open. I’ve had sex with both of you, now can we eat the pizza and move on with our night?” I asked. Trying to separate them using petty woman jealousy. It should have worked. I’ve seen women argue over less and friendships shattered over similar. It didn’t.

They both looked at me, then at each other. “Well, if Neville doesn’t want to earn the pizza, I sure do.” Vivian said. She was acting confident, but from my angle I could see her fists were balled up in nervousness and uncertainty. Alisa, however, was perfectly comfortable. She turned back to me and gave me a lasting look before turning back to Vivian and lifting herself up on her toes for a kiss. Vivian was taken aback for a moment, just the briefest moment, then she relaxed and made the kiss easier on Alisa by taking charge of the make-out session.

And boy did they make out. Heads tilted one way, heads tilted the other, tongues in each other’s mouths. Alisa jumped up and wrapped her legs around Vivian’s slender waist. Vivian, in a feat of unimaginable dexterity and a modicum of strength and awareness, reached down the table while lip locked with Alisa, grabbed the pizza, and slowly started walking to the living room. It was awkward and hot the entire way.

“Get in here Neville and eat your pizza!” Alisa cried. I snapped out of my trance. My brain worked on two different levels. I never had been part of a threesome before. But it meant I’d lose some more of myself if I’d joined in. Also, there were bound to be other side effects I had yet to discover.

I gave in to my carnal side and stepped into the living room. I tried to play it cool, I grabbed a slice of pizza and sat down on the recliner to watch. I managed one bite, one bite before they decided the recliner was the better place to make out. Next thing I knew I had two girls sitting on and around me, making out with each other while rubbing their hands on anything they could. They started by purely feeling each other, then each of them devoted a hand to me.

I couldn’t stand aside any longer. I put one hand on each of their backs and started to rub them up and down. I found bras and with dexterity I didn’t know I had, unhooked them each one handed. The girls were impressed by this, but all anyone did was grunt and smile. Alisa took off Vivian’s shirt, Vivian took off Alisa’s, and that was when we finally started to eat the pizza. I never realized eating a pizza could be sexy, but I guess anything is sexy when you have two beautiful women on your lap. They fed me onions and peperoni, cheese and crust. I got sauce on my shirt, and Alisa ripped it off. She and I both noticed I had a six pack of abs for the first time together.

“You didn’t have these when last we met.” She said, running a trembling finger down my torso. Vivian then stood up on the chair and slipped her legs around me neck and down my back so she was sitting on my shoulders. I couldn’t get my tongue to her vagina in this position, but I grabbed her ass and held her there, snorting up her skin as if it was cocaine anyway. Blinded by Vivian, Alisa must of ripped off my pants, not hard to do with how loose they were, and got at my cock.

I leaned forward and lifted Vivian’s ass the appropriate height for cunnilingus then I gave it to her. She came before I did, not that Alisa wasn’t trying. Alisa was grinding into my hips with abandon, it felt good and it hurt, but I couldn’t see her so I let it happen. After I came, the girls both rolled off of me and gave me some breathing room. They started making out with each other while I enjoyed another slice of pizza. I couldn’t finish it, I was full. Also, eating while exercising is generally frowned upon.

Vivian was giving Alisa cunnilingus, and it looked like she was digging for the semen that I’d undoubtedly left up inside of the little Hispanic, but as she was working hard I watched Alisa undergo her change. Her lips got fuller her hair got longer, some minor bits of symmetry were cleaned up.  Even as her face contorted in pleasure I could see her nose straighten out and a scar on her cheek disappear entirely.

 

We took a few breaks, but I came on or in each woman three times that night. I don’t know when we moved the party to my bed, or when Alisa called the pizza shop to let her know she was taking the rest of the night off, but both things happened.

 

I just remember, embraced by two incredibly beautiful women that there was a price to pay and feeling myself slowly shrink in their arms.

 

Chapter 5 by Smallerworld

Chapter 5

I awoke to the sounds of low murmuring around me. Quiet, hushed talks, a conversation being held so as not to wake me up. I lay there with my eyes closed and listened in.

“…I still can’t believe it, but it’s true.”

“My boobs are so heavy, I’m not used to this. I was sporting a B cup before I first had sex with him… Now look, I’m well past D.”

“I know, right? And I’m all tingly, I just want to wake him up and ravage him some more. But look at what has happened. He’s gotten so… small. He was over six feet tall two weeks ago. What do you think is happening?”

“I’m not certain, but it seems magical, doesn’t it? Nothing in science says this can happen, right?”

Their conversation was interrupted by a knocking on the door.

“Don’t answer it, maybe they’ll go away.”

But the knocking persisted. I knew who it was, it was Sandy, she was one of three women who knew where I lived.

One of the bodies next to me carefully got out of bed. “I’m going to go answer the door… my clothes are all in the living room.”

“Grab a shirt out of the closet.”

The whispering was loud now, only a person faking sleep could sleep through it. But the knocking continued. I heard the padding of feet as they rushed out of the room, but as soon as the room was clear, something unexpected. The remaining bedmate placed her hands on my cock and started to tease it.

I opened my eyes. “Vivian! What are you doing?”

She was a little startled by my sudden awakening, but she doubled down. She brought her other hand over and placed it on my forehead. “I’m just… umm… I wanted to wake you up in the most pleasing manner possible, to, you know, thank you.”

“Thank me for what?” I struggled against her, and was able to wriggle free and back up a few inches. Vivian was now a supermodel. Otherworldly: she was what people fantasized about when they did art of hot women on the internet. With some muscle and she’d be right at home in a comic book. The full view stunned me. I had sex with her, and I could not believe it. She was now thanking me.

“For, you know, making me really fucking hot.” She almost breathed the end of the sentence. She had put two and two together, just as Christie had, and now Alisa. And probably Sandy.

There was some commotion downstairs and then a fluttering of footsteps up them. It was Sandy, and, to my surprise, Christie as well.

“I don’t believe this, you are such…a… slut NJ!” Sandy shouted as she flew into the room. “You slept with me, and her, and her, and her?” She pointed in order at Vivian, Alisa, and Christie.

“Christie, how’d you get here?”

She shrugged. “Small world. My office just hired Sandy and we were talking. One thing led to another, and here we are.”

Sandy took a big breath. She was dwarfed by the other three women. In fact, the only other person the room she was comparable in size to was probably me. But I was laying under the covers on my bed. “I’m not made that you are sleeping around. I’m mad that you are sharing your… juice… so willy-nilly.”

I made a time-out gesture with my hands. “Wait…wait…wait. So you all know what has been going on? All four of you?”

They all looked at each other and nodded. “And what is going on, exactly?” I asked. I had my ideas, obviously, but I wanted to hear it from them.

Christie took the lead. “You semen is making us beautiful. Especially the red head.”

“I’m Vivian.” Vivian said. “Pleased to meet you.”

Alisa was looking Christie up and down. “Are you sure we haven’t met before? I’m Alisa, by the way.”

“I don’t think so.” The girls all finished their introductions to one another. Vivian naked on the bed, her boobs out for everyone to admire. Alisa in my shirt and basketball shorts. Sandy in clothes that didn’t fit her at all, and Christie in what looked to be a brand new, business appropriate, blouse, skirt, and jacket.

“Is there anyone else?” Sandy asked. “Have you shared your, good news, with any other women lately?”

I decided to be truthful, I told them about Betty, Carol, Patricia, and Helen.

                “We need to keep you away from them, and all other women too. Clearly this is taking its toll on you, you look downright… small.” Sandy announced. “Are we in agreement ladies?” The other women all nodded.

                These women were making decision for me, in my own bedroom, and it was getting a little weird. “Wait, wait, wait. What?” I fumbled. “What do you mean keep me away?”

                “There is clearly some kind of magnetism between you and the women you’ve slept with recently.” Christie explained. “Also, there isn’t as much of you to go around as there was a few days ago. So, until we figure out what is going on, it is probably in the best interest of everyone if you minimize your contact with other women.”

                Christie walked over to my closet and took out a tee shirt. “Sandy, put this on, you need to look decent when we get back to the office. Vivian, Alisa, its Friday, do you have to get to work too?”

                Vivian nodded and stood up. Everyone just gawped at her. She had transcended human beauty, her every feature was exaggerated and beautiful. She was also probably over six feet tall. The pause only lasted a moment, then everyone got back to business. “I have to get to work.”

                “I don’t work until three.” Alisa announced. “Perks of being a pizza delivery girl.”

                “How much money to you make delivering pizza?” Vivian asked.

                “About $9 and hour.”

                “Pathetic, get dressed and come with me to the office, you are getting a new job.” Vivian offered. Alisa shrugged her shoulders and started to look for something more office appropriate.

                “Remember, NJ, no other women.” Sandy said.

                And within a few minutes I was alone. I don’t know how it happened, but it did. But then, about ten minutes after they were alone I got a text message from Helen, the actress, asking to meet up for coffee. I should have said no, the logic of the girls was fairly sound. But they were directing my life in a way that I didn’t like. So I agreed with Helen to get coffee, and I gave her my address so she could send a car to pick me up.

                I found some clothes and made them fit my smaller body, which I had yet to truly compare to anyone else, and waited for the car to pick me up. A limo arrived a few minutes later, I went outside, the door opened. I gazed into the darkness, but a hand reached out and pulled me in.

 

                It took a moment for my eyes to adjust to the darkness of the limo, but once they did I saw that I was alone with Helen. It was just the two of us in the car. She pressed a button on the armrest of her seat “I’m going to need you to drive around for about twenty minutes.”

                “So there isn’t any coffee?” I asked.

                Helen took her shirt off. “There was never any coffee.” She tossed her shirt aside and jumped on me.

 

Chapter 6 by Smallerworld

Chapter 6

                Helen was good at sex. That was the simple truth. During my week of sexual conquests, she was the summit, the highest I could reach. She was, objectively, the only truly hot woman I’d slept with, a 9, before they’d undergone their transformations. Now, a week later, she had me in a really nice limousine, something she couldn’t afford before, showing off once again that she was the best. It wasn’t even the broad strokes, it was the little touches, the nuance. She would whisper the right thing at the right time, maneuver her hands or body in such a fashion that worked extremely well. She was all at once flexible and strong, and she knew how to take care of her own body. She smelled good, she tasted good, and felt good.

                So naturally, when I came all over her stomach, it was probably the largest outpouring of cum I’d ever produced. I fell back off of her to catch my breath and she complained. “I told you to cum inside me.”

                “Sorry,” I breathed. “It just slipped out.”

                Helen looked down at the lake of cum on her stomach. She then took her hand and raked her fingers through it, scooping up as much of the sticky, viscous, white goop as she could. Then she brought it to her mouth and ate it. There was nothing sexy about the way she ate it, though, it was just raw hunger. Like watching a lion go after a wildebeest carcass. She scooped and ate as much as she could, but the rest was just absorbed into her skin anyway.

                “If this does for me what it did last time, I’ll buy you a steak dinner instead of just coffee.” She pressed a button on the door. “Driver, pass back the package.”

                A window at the front of the compartment opened up and a white paper bag was passed through. Helen took it and handed it to me. Then a white cup was passed through the opening, Helen took that and handed it to me as well. “Your coffee.”

                “You said there was no coffee.” I noted.

                “I lied. I have some things I have to do this weekend, but I’ll stop by on Monday. Take care!” And with that I was kicked out of the limousine, right in front of my townhouse.

                I walked back to my door and noticed the discrepancy with how high the doorknob was. I went inside and drank my coffee and ate the muffin that Helen had given me. Afterwards I worked my way up the steps to the shower. I tripped stepping over the tub but eventually I was taking a nice, warm, shower. I lay down and slowly drifted to sleep.

 

I woke up to cold water. Shivering I got out of the shower, tripping over the tub again, and dried off. I slipped some poor-fitting clothes on and was about to start watching television from my bed, when there was a knocking at the door. It was probably one of the girls getting off of work, so I didn’t think anything of it when I went downstairs and opened the door without checking.

I was looking straight into the lips of Patricia, the former athlete. The lips quickly formed into a smile.

“How did you find me?” I asked.

“I’m a PI, it wasn’t that hard.” She said, her breath washing over my face. I looked up into her eyes and could find no warmth. Patricia was here for herself, no matter the cost. “I see you’ve slipped a little further down the rabbit hole. Well, I can’t be sharing you with five other women, so…”

“Wait, how do you know-“

Patricia punched me in the stomach. Before I could recover, she had me spun around and was zip tying my hands together. “This is so much easier than I thought it would be.” She then gagged me, hoisted me up over her shoulder, carried me out to her van, tossed me in the back, and tied together my ankles. She then drove away. She closed the door, jumped into the driver’s seat and drove away.

As I was struggling with my bindings in the back of the van, Patricia started to fill me in the gaps. “I’ve been watching you all week, just to try and confirm my suspicions that you made me stronger. When I saw what happened with that tiny girl, I knew. But then you were tied to the hip with that redhead, then the Mexican chick, and the big-titted blond a couple of times. All of them stronger, larger, and more beautiful. I also saw what was happening to you. Getting smaller, weaker, less willful. I was about to grab you earlier, when that actress from the insurance commercial grabbed you. I thought you were hers, but the foolish bitch dropped you back off. So I got my things together and slipped into your house. I let you shower, but I pilfered some important things and erased my information from your phone. Now here I have you, and you will give me what I want.

We drove for quite some time, clearly getting out of the city, we cruised on the highway for at least thirty minutes. Then we were on a winding road, then a gravel road, and then finally we stopped. It was getting dark as she opened the door and hoisted me out. She carried me like a sack of potatoes to a trailer-home in the woods. We went inside, through a living room/kitchen area, down a narrow hallway, and she tossed me into a tiny little room. I wanted to cry out, shout, or pout, I didn’t know, but I couldn’t. I remained stone-faced the entire ride. I wouldn’t give her the satisfaction of my suffering. Plus I was already trying to devise a mind game to get her to let her defenses down. I doubt she’d conducted many kidnappings before, there was surely a hole in her plan somewhere.

But she was far more prepared than I’d figured. She left me in the room for a few minutes then returned with three syringes. “Alright, one for your shoulder.” I tried to resist, but bound as I was, she held me down easily. The needle went in and she depressed the plunger. “And two for your ass.” She flipped over violently, put her knee on my back and ripped down my pants. She put one needle in, then the other. They pricked with a small burning sensation, and then I blacked out.

 

When I came too I was on a bed, I was naked, I was hard, and Patricia’s head was on my pelvis, milking my dick for whatever it could offer. I had just missed my own orgasm. But I was not in full control of my body or my senses, I was a passive observer from my own skull.  Patricia pulled back up and wiped her lips with the back of her hand. She was topless at the very least, and I could see that she had been upgraded a few times. The most obvious place of improvement was her abs. She had no body fat on her midsection and her ab muscles were rippling and reflecting what little light was in the room. Her neck was a bit thicker as well. However, unlike nearly every other woman with whom I’d shared myself with, Patricia’s chest was not growing in the slightest. It seemed that she wanted muscle and she was getting muscle. It was even more obvious when she patted her stomach and stood up. Her quads were ridiculous. Somewhere out there, there are people that look at a woman like Patricia and just lose themselves. She was a beacon of female strength and conditioning. I liked my women a bit softer, but from the recesses of my mind all I could do was observe.

I could feel parts of my body were sore, especially my shoulders and thighs. I didn’t want to think about what she’d done to me to make me this sore.

“Maybe this time, what do you say, Neville?” She leaned over me, grabbed my wrists, one in each hand and lifted me off the bed, rather easily. She lowered me to the floor and I stood unsteadily.

“Maybe.” I said with no control over my own voice.

“This would be so much more fun if you weren’t drugged up. Could you get hard for me if you weren’t drugged up?” Patricia asked, almost rhetorically.

“That depends on the alignment of the southern spectrum of… blasting… fuck. Cock. Alignment.” I was speaking gibberish. I was so confused. I wanted to tell my body to do something, anything, but I couldn’t. I was just a boat on an ocean in a storm.

“Wait right here.” Patricia ordered. I fell back onto the bed immediately. She left the room, her head scraped the top of the doorway. She returned a hundred years later and brought with her a bottle of water.

“If you overheat and die on me, the well runs dry.” She said. She grabbed my wrists and picked me back up. My nose was in her navel. She opened the bottle of water and placed the opening in my mouth. I drank greedily. I was thirsty, and hungry, and I needed to go to the bathroom. I had no control over my body, I started shitting right there.

“Oh, fuck! You disgusting mother fucker.” Patricia pulled her hand back and slapped me back into unconsciousness.

 

Chapter 7 by Smallerworld

Chapter 7

 

I don’t know exactly when it happened, but I awoke and the drugs had seemingly completely wore off. Granted, I was bound at my ankles and on my wrists, but my hands were in front of me. I had a terrible headache from the concussion I had, without a doubt. I tried to move, but my torso was tied to something as well. A bedframe, perhaps? As my vision cleared my situation did as well. I was on the floor, my hands and ankles were bound, and I was tied to something behind me, which wasn’t a chair.

I tried to work my hands loose, but the zip ties that bound me were too tight. I brought my hands to my mouth, but I couldn’t get a good bite. Looking down I noted that my chest was tied up in something silky. Was it… a pair of yoga pants? The material gave a little, but pulled me back against whatever it was behind me. The images from my delirium confused me. Somehow Patricia had grown to be as tall as a doorframe, and muscly to boot. The slight discomfort between my asscheeks told me that she hadn’t bothered to clean me up after I had shit all over her room.

I worked at my bindings some more. With just a little bit more give, I could slip my hands out of the ties. Maybe, if I could get myself to cum, I could shrink out of them. It was worth a try. My fingertips were free and had easy access to my dick. But when I touched myself, man was I sore. I had been raped and abused. Not going to worry about that now. Had to get free.

It was difficult at first, but I was soon able to picture images of Vivian, Helen, Christie, and Alisa. Their hot bodies all rubbing up and down against each other. Long legs getting tangled together, pearly white smiles, heavy breasts, easy breathing and sexy laughter.

Eventually I was able to cum, a little. I waited, and I waited, but nothing happened. I had to cum on a woman to shrink. The rules of this thing were confusing, but getting clearer.

 

I worked at my binding for quite some time. Patricia must have figured I was safely hidden in her trailer home. She was far away right now, in a weird way I could tell and it made me happy. She was much further away than Helen and Vivian. They were close.

I was delirious. There was no way I could know that.  I did manage to rip the yoga pants a little bit. I had that going for me, which was nice.

From my bedroom I could hear the door opening, slowly and carefully. A few minutes later the door to my room opened slowly and a large, bald, black man with a gun entered. He was wearing a white shirt and a tie. He lifted his hand to his ear. “I found him. He’s in here… No sign of the kidnapper. It’s OK, little guy, your aunt is here for you.”

My aunt? What the fuck?

He stepped back out of the room and Vivian came bursting in. “OhmygodNevilleIneverthoughtI’dseeyouagain!” Vivian got down on her knees next to me and started to work at my bindings. She smelled so nice, and I could feel the warmth emanating from her body. As she leaned against me, cutting my ties, her firm body and soft skin sent electricity through me body. When my hands were free I just wrapped them around her neck and held on as tight as the child I was equal in size to. What a sight we must have been for Helen who walked in shortly afterwards. Me, a tiny man clinging tightly to the redheaded goddess Vivian, covered in my own shit.

Once I was cleared of my binding, I was handed a towel and was carried out to Vivian’s car.

“I’ll see you back at your house.” Helen told Vivian. I was sat down in the passenger seat, next to Vivian, buckled in and before any meaningful conversations were had, I just smiled up at her and fell asleep.

 

 

When I woke up I was clean and dressed in what seemed to be children’s clothes. I was alone in a dark room on a comfortable bed and there were voices coming from the next room. Looking around me I recognized Vivian’s room. Tried to roll out of bed, but the edge of the bed wasn’t there. So I rolled again and fell to the ground, landing on my side.

Woof.

Standing up I was just able to see over the top of the bed. How small had I gotten? I walked towards the door and noticed that the doorknob was eye level as well. I opened it and was blinded by the light of the next room.

“There he is!” A woman’s voice cried. “We were worried you never wake up?” My eyes adjusted and I saw that it was Alisa speaking.

“How long was I asleep?” I asked. I tried not to be awkward about my current height handicap as I walked into the living room towards an empty seat. Alisa, Christie, and Vivian were all in the room. I had to climb up onto the couch and move around to get into a proper seated position.

“Almost three days. You were in and out of sleep, we were able to get you fluids, but you’ve been out of it since we got you Monday evening.” Vivian explained.

I shivered. “What happened to Patricia? She is dangerous and shouldn’t be on the loose.”

“She is in jail, but not for kidnapping you. She assaulted and raped a guy at a movie theater. He looked like Bradley Cooper or something.” Christie said.

“That woman is a monster.” I said. “She got a taste of power and then did everything in her power to take it all.”

“Yeah, she got arrested Sunday night. It was lucky Vivian knew how to find you. Or, should I say, was in tune enough to find you. Otherwise you’d still be tied up in that trailer, starving and shitting yourself to death.” Alisa said. “Helen hired some muscle just in case. And from what I’ve seen in the news, if Patricia had been there, they’d have needed it.”

“In tune…? The news…?” I grasped.

“Patricia was reported as being a seven-foot tall amazon. The guy she assaulted as a broken pelvis. She ripped out a urinal and used it as a weapon when the police tried to apprehend her. She broke an officer’s ribs.” All three girls supplied details.

“But, how did you find me?” I asked.

Vivian took a deep breath before she tried to explain. “It seems that we have become… linked. The more sex you’ve had with one of us, me seemingly the most, the stronger we could feel your… presence? Location? It is hard to explain. But we were all getting blasts of your pain, and Sandy unexpectedly threw up on Saturday. At first we thought Helen had taken you, because you had given her your address in your last text, but she came looking for you on Monday and we were all confused. We all had a feeling, but I was the one who was able to follow it. We split up in search, I went with Helen, Christie and Sandy tried to search the old fashioned way. Alisa was doing computer things to try and track you down. Eventually we found you.”

Christie grimaced. “Or, what is left of you.” She made a reference to my height.

“Yeah, I need to figure out a way to get it back, or if it’s permanent.” I said.

“Oh, I think you’re still handsome.” Vivian said, smiling at me.

“I’d still jump you, if the situation was ever acceptable.” Alisa said, quickly realizing she should be more careful with how she said things. The other two looked at her and Alisa turned beet red. “You know what I mean. I’m sorry.”

“Just to be safe, no more sex. Ok? How’s that sound NJ?” Christie proposed.

I smiled sheepishly and turned a little red myself. “I actually discovered that if I don’t actually cum on anyone, nothing happens. So… maybe not no sex. If you can handle a midget.”

Vivian tossed a pillow at me. “Oh you, you’re so naughty.”

 

Chapter 8 by Smallerworld

Chapter 8

 

                The next morning Vivian and I were on her couch, chatting idly about all of the events of the past couple of weeks. She was sitting down, and I was laying down with my head in her lap, looking up at the underside of her breasts, held only by the former tee shirt of mine that she was wearing. Vivian, or any of the other girls for that matter, hadn’t had a chance to do any serious shopping since their upgrades, and they were mostly forced to wear my old clothes. My clothes looked better on every single one of them, and in the back of my mind it was like a flag I’d planted on each one, symbolizing my conquests.

                Vivian was lightly stroking my hair, gazing out the window, and taking an occasional sip of coffee as we spoke. “We should probably get a doctor involved to check us up for an ill side effects.” I said. I was still suffering from the side effects of a concussion and the girls hadn’t yet let me seek medical attention.

                “I don’t want to reveal myself to the world just yet.” Vivian argued. “It’d have to be in secret, by someone we trust.”

                I couldn’t see her face past her breasts, so I couldn’t gauge what her facial expressions were. “Maybe Christie knows someone, she was in nursing school before she dropped out.” I offered.

                Vivian sighed. “Maybe. I’ll talk to her later to see.”

                We chatted for a little while longer before we decided to pop in a movie. Vivian switched a laying position on her side and held me like a pillow in front of her as we watched a disposable romance with 30 different characters. I thought some of the romantic aspects were pretty ridiculous, but I didn’t complain as anytime something dramatic or emotional was happening, Vivian pulled me into her warm and inviting body a little bit more tightly.

                About two-thirds of the way through the movie, a female character tried to seduce a male character, and Vivian reacted sexually. I could feel her body warm up behind me and her squeezing became a little bit more sensual. Her top hand slid down my body and started to slither up and down my thighs. She was so soft, and smelled so nice, her warm breath was washing over my cheek, and I hadn’t had a positive sexual release since Helen bought me coffee nearly a week ago. Vivian’s hand got a little more adventurous and found itself in my pants. It took two strokes and I came all over her.

                “Wah, oh god!” I screamed as I splurted a healthy amount of juice onto my torso and her hand.

                “Oh, I’m so sorry, I didn’t mean to.” The movie disappeared to us. I lowered my pants to get a good view of the aftermath. Small as I was, I was still producing porn star levels of cum. Vivian sat up next to me, her voluptuous body never breaking contact with mine. She surveyed the situation. “I really didn’t mean to, but we don’t want this to go to waste, do we?”

                She brought her hand to her mouth and licked the cum off of it. “And what about that on your body. Should I clean that up too?” She asked.

                My mind wasn’t thinking clearly, I thought she’d grab a tower. “Yeah, if you don’t mind.”

                Vivian had her own ideas. She gently pushed me back onto my back and lowered her fact to my stomach, she stuck out her tongue and started licking. She had it all before I could say anything. “That wasn’t quite what I had in mind.”

                She just smirked and stood up from the couch. She took off her shirt and spread her legs. Dressed only in a small pair of shorts she prepared herself. “I’m so excited, I haven’t had a fix since last week.”

                “A fix, what is there to fix? You are the hottest woman on the planet?” I said. I didn’t catch the drug reference until later. However, I watched in anticipation. What could possibly be improved on that body? Nothing, nothing could be improved. She was perfection. What changes would come. I saw her skin flush red, whatever changes were coming.

                Physically, she gained maybe a quarter of an inch in height and small boost to her hips. Not much, and I didn’t notice it at the time.  By the time her skin returned to normal it seemed obvious to me that she hadn’t changed. She had reached perfection and there was nothing left to alter. But she was smiling from ear to ear and had obviously just gone through a very pleasurable experience. Then her eyes went wide. She brought her hands to her face and rubbed it a little bit. She sniffed the air and turned her head slightly this way and that.

                “What changed?” I asked. “Doesn’t look like anything happened.”

                “Oh. My. God. This is amazing.” Vivian said, bringing her attention to me. “I think all of my senses were just enhanced. I can see everything perfectly. I didn’t think my vision was bad before, but now I realize, it could have been so much better. And now it is. My hearing, my sense of smell. Come here.”

                I stood up and could almost see under her, through her legs. How much did I just shrink? I felt dizzy. That must have been, four inches? My god.

                “Oh, you look so cute! Come here, rub your hands up and down my thighs.” She pleaded. I steadied myself and did as she asked. I raised my hands to her thighs and started to massage her thighs. She reacted immediately. “Oh, I’m so much more sensitive now. All of my senses are improved.”

                Her knees when weak when I used one hand on each large thigh. They were so expansive, yet feminine and firm. There is really nothing to compare how nice her thighs felt. It would be the point for comparisons of all touching ventures in the future. I ran both hands up the center towards her pelvis and she lost her balance and fell back, onto the floor, on her butt. She was laughing.

                “Oh my, I’m so sorry!” I said, confused that my touch had such an effect.

                “I can’t believe that just happened.” She giggled at her situation some more. “I need to get naked to fully appreciate this.” From her sitting position, she grabbed her shorts with both hands and quickly and sexily slid them down her legs. Now a, from my perspective, 10 foot tall, red-headed goddess was splayed out naked on the floor in front of me. “I really need to reach an orgasm right now.” She looked at me with big, pleading eyes, and my cock was diamonds.

                “I can’t cum on you, you can’t touch a drop of it.” I stated, walking into the valley made by her knees.

                “Deal.” Vivian lay back, leaving her knees up. Her red hair spread out and covered a large area of the carpet. I wanted to go roll around in the silky strands, but I had a job to do. I dropped down to my knees and really felt myself be enveloped by Vivian. She wasn’t even doing anything, but on my knees as I was, her thighs were basically as tall as I was. I put my arms out and wrapped them around as much thigh as possible and slowly, methodically, and sensuously used her legs to get my face down to her pussy. I felt a shiver run through her legs as I got closer, my eyes trained on my prize, the pussy lips seemed to open up ever so slightly, revealing a gap for me to exploit. The heat grew intense as I got closer, her musky smell filled my nostrils. Her clit pulsed ever so slightly beneath its hood as it struggled to make itself known.

                My nose touched the skin above her clit, scraping some fine hairs as I tilted my head and gave her pussy a small kiss.

                Vivian exploded, her body heaved and spasmed in pleasure. I had barely touched her, but her thighs closed around my head and gently held me in place, insulating me from the convulsions of her body, but keeping me subject to them all the same. I stuck my tongue out and gave a slight lick up the upper half of her lips towards her clit, making long and slow contact. I could feel her body through her skin, I was aware of its presence. Rivulets of fluid drained down the nooks and crannies of her folds down to the carpet below. Her thighs loosened, I dipped down for a taste, inadvertently sticking my nose into her sending another rush through her body. As I swallowed a bit of her cream, if you can call it that, it was more like pussy spit, I felt electricity run through my body.

                It was the easiest muff I’d ever dove into, and when I came up for air, Vivian was smiling, her massive breasts splayed out across her chest, letting gravity take them where they wanted to go, yet still having enough shape and form to rise up off of her ribs in an appealing fashion. My dick was sensitive, I was aroused, I wanted to blow my load, but I fought it for a brief moment. I back up a few inches and aimed for an empty section of carpet. Two strokes from my own fingers and I shot a much more modest load than earlier onto the carpet.

                I stood up, heart racing, and surveyed the woman before me. Her breathing was heavy, her eyes were closed, and her hands were clenched in fists by her side. She relaxed one and brought up to knead one of her prodigious boobs. Picking it up against gravity and revealing just how truly massive it was. She slowly lowered her legs, and her long legs stretched, and stretched and… Holy shit, her heel.

                “Vivian, stop!” I cried, but it was too late. Her heel slid right through my puddle of cum, and her calf landed right in it. “Never mind, it’s too late.”

                She propped herself up on her elbows and looked down at me. “What is too late… Oh.” A weak smiled spread across her face and she lay back down. I could feel her whole body go warm around me. Hopefully her skin was as sensitive as it was going to get.

                But before I could react to anything, the front door opened up and Alisa walked in. “Oh, my, god. I leave you alone for five hours and this is what happens?” She stamped her foot in indignation, eyes surveying thing scene. She noticed the movie we were watching. “Oh, good movie.”

 

Chapter 9 by Smallerworld

Chapter 9

 

                “I mean, just last night we said you couldn’t cum on anybody, so, please explain.” Alisa said. Vivian was in the shower, so it was just me and Alisa in the living room. It felt kind of dirty, like I was at the scene of the crime and a police officer was grilling me about what went down.

                “Well, we were on the couch watching a movie, when after very slight provocation I came in Vivian’s hand. After my seed did its work she was really sensitive, and though I was careful and directed myself elsewhere, she still somehow managed to get cum on her skin and, well, you saw what happened.” I explained.

                “So now here you are, six inches shorter than you were this morning. Are you worried at all about shrinking too much? What if this can’t be reversed? We need to see a doctor.” Alisa sized me up, biting her lip.

                “That is what I told Vivian, but she wants to get a doctor who we can keep on the DL.” I said. “You wouldn’t happen to know anybody, do you?”

                Alisa frowned and shook her head. “I do, but I won’t let you get within a hundred feet of her.”

                “Who?” I asked.

                “My mother.” Alisa said flatly. “She is off the table. I will not allow her to even know you exist, do you hear me? Also, how awkward would that be if she gets a sample of you and gets… hotter than me?

                Not the most valid of concerns, but I let it slide. “Ok, we’ll look for someone else.”

                “A man, preferably.” Alisa said. I shrugged.

                We sat on the couch and made idle chatter. Christie and Helen were going to stop by for dinner in an hour or so. Vivian remained in the shower for an extended period of time. Too long, Alisa and I eventually circled back to where our conversation started.

                “I’m just so jealous, Vivian is clearly your favorite and you’ve given her so much of yourself. Literally.” She confessed.

                I didn’t know what to say, so I put my reached over and put my hand on her thigh and just said, “I’m sorry.”

                I must have looked comical, reaching across the couch like that, because Alisa broke out laughing. “Sorry, it’s just, you are so small now. You can’t even reach across the couch.” She wiped a tear from her eye and composed herself. “Sorry.”

                There was an awkward moment of silence.

                “Is there any way I can tempt you into letting me give you a quick BJ right now?” She asked. I wanted to resist. I wanted to be strong.

                But all I said was, “Only if you speak dirty to me in Spanish.”

                Alisa giggled. “Do all Mexican girls speak Spanish? Are you stereotyping me?” I was about to explain myself, but I was saved when the front door opened and Christie walked in.

                “Oh, hey Christie!” I said.

                Alisa just smiled and leaned in to me and whispered: “Voy a chuparte seco.” Louder she said “What are our plans for dinner?”

 

 

                Helen brought us all out to a nice restaurant. There were some awkward moments with the staff in regards to my age, ability to consume alcohol, and the fact that I needed a booster seat. But we got everything settled and got to chatting and ordering food. We had a semi-VIP table in the corner of the restaurant, a big round table with a big, continuous booth seat that wrapped around it. The seat was a nice leather and not a thing on the menu was less than $30.  I was in the middle, the furthest from the aisle, to my right was Vivian and to her right was Alisa. To my left was Helen, then to her left was Christie, and Sandy was on the end. Sandy was kind of the odd girl out, the other four women were all of a similar age and interest group, Sandy was younger by a few years and didn’t take part in much of the small talk beyond just asking for some things to be explained.

                After the second round of drinks was on the table, along with some appetizers, the girls got to talking about their upgrades. Helen kicked it off.

                “I noticed that I’m not just prettier, I’m a better actor as well. I’m able to tap into things that I was never able to before. My last two auditions were extremely high profile and I was offered roles on the spot for each.” Helen bragged and explained. “I’m so excited.”

                “I’ve noticed that my accent in Spanish is just about gone. My family used to make fun of me for how American I sounded when I spoke to them, and, I dunno, it is just easier.” Alisa said. “Plus, my boobs are so big and tender. And they aren’t even the biggest at the table.” She elbowed Vivian, though Christie still probably had her beat.

                “I’ve always had a bit of a memory problem, that’s why I dropped out of nursing school. But I think I’m going to get back into it. I’m remembering things about nursing that I didn’t know I’d learned the first time around.” Christie said. “It’ll beat the hell out of proofreading memos.”

                “Other people do what I say now. That is not something that ever happened to me before. I don’t know if it is because I actually look like an adult now, or what, but it’s been crazy.” Sandy said. “I asked Mr. Barkowski, Christie’s boss, if he could order the office Pizza or something, and he did. Nobody ever listened to me before.”

                “And that is impressive, because Mitch, I mean Mr. Barkowski, hates pizza.” Christie added.

                Everyone looked to Vivian in anticipation of what has happened to her beyond just getting more beautiful. Everyone had been upgraded in some significant way beyond their looks, what would Vivian have gained beyond anyone else, as she had been improved the most.

                “I’m better at everything.” She finally relented. “I can do things I didn’t know I could do before. Toss me a few bread rolls.” Christie tossed a few rolls at Vivian, who promptly began to juggle with them. “I could never do this before. And it gets crazier, Alisa, what is that behind your ear?” Alisa reached to her head and felt nothing. Vivian started juggling the rolls in one hand and reached over. “No, your other ear, it’s a breadr oll.” And as if by magic, another roll appeared behind Alisa’s ear.

                The table laughed. “That is black magic!” I said. “How did you learn to do that so fast? Did you look it up before we left?”

                “Nope, first time I’ve ever done the trick. I’m surprised it worked. I used to have a passive interest in sleight of hand, so maybe that’s why I thought to do it?” Vivian shrugged. “I don’t know. I do know that I feel way underdressed for how nice this restaurant is.”

                “Let’s go shopping tomorrow.” Helen offered. “We could all use some new clothes.”

                “Hey Vivian, make this knife disappear!” Christie said. Vivian took the knife, put a napkin over it, and it was gone. Somehow, it ended up in my shirt. The next ten minutes or so was everyone challenging Vivian with tricks they’d seen either on television or online. She was able to do almost all of them without any effort. The ones she couldn’t do probably needed some extra staging.

                Eventually our third round of drinks came to the table, but I needed to go to the bathroom. The girls were all laughing and having a good time, so I just announced that I had to go to the bathroom and I slipped from my booster down under the table. I didn’t have to crawl, The table was almost tall enough that I didn’t even have to duck. But something happened that I hadn’t thought to think about. I was surrounded by legs, and the smell of sex was emanating from all of them. Why I could smell it, especially in a restaurant, was beyond me, but I was presented with five very tantalizing views. I took a deep breath, fought back my boner, slapped my face and slipped out from beneath the table.

                “I’ll be right back.” I promised. The girls didn’t seem to worried as I disappeared into the restaurant. I made it to the bathroom without too much trouble. Foot traffic in the restaurant was low and there were wide enough aisles for me to see where I was going. I only had to dodge a few people’s legs and fortunately they saw me and were maneuvering as well without issue.

                The bathroom itself, while empty, is a much scarier place when you are half the height you once were, take it from me. Everything looks right, but it is so much more imposing. But being a man of sound mind, I worked through my initial shock and got to the urinal. It was too high, so I moved into the stall. For whatever reason my boner was persisting, so I had to pee through it. I felt a little bad about the mess I was making, but there was nothing to be done for it.

                The shock wasn’t from the bathroom. It wasn’t from any of the new, bigger world I was now inhabiting. The shock came when I heard very clearly in my head, Vivian’s voice. “Hurry up, Neville, the food is here.” I looked around me, freaking out. But I was alone. My heart pounded a bit, but I flushed, washed my hands and got back to the table. Sure enough, the food was there.

                Hey ladies, excuse me while I look up all your skirts. It was funny, because the only people wearing skirts were Helen and Sandy. Vivian, Alisa, and Christie had outgrown all of their skirts and couldn’t wear any of them.

                I slipped under the table and I cast a longing gaze at every set of thighs. Then Vivian’s voice was in my head again. “Don’t look at them, look at me.” And  her knees widened and the siren call of Vivian’s sex called to me. I moved towards it, reached out my hand and gently palmed the area between Vivian’s thighs through her shorts. She reacted as one would expect. She jumped startled and closed her legs around me. Everyone noticed, but I slipped out pretty quickly, relishing the soft feel of her thighs as I wrenched myself out of them, and then popped back up in my seat. I looked up to my right at Vivian, she looked down at me. I lost myself in her green eyes, and I knew, and she knew, and we both knew.

                “Don’t tell anyone.” She said in my head.

 

 

                Now you might think that a man of my size would struggle with their meal. And had I eaten any of the sides, I may have, but I crushed that twelve ounce steak. Every bite. It was delicious, maybe the best thing I’d eaten all year. It melted in my mouth and made me forget I was in the company of beautiful women. I was so enthralled by my food that I didn’t notice when Sandy slipped away, talked to a man at the bar, and convinced him to take her home with him right then and there.

                The girls never stopped talking, but I didn’t notice. Once I finished with my steak, I noticed that Vivian hadn’t finished hers, so I swapped plates with her. She was focusing more on her potatoes anyway, and I left an entire, untouched, baked potato on my plate. Her steak was just as good, and even though there was still half of it left, I ate it as well.

                Christie and Alisa decided to go to the bathroom together, typical girl behavior, and if I’d have been paying attention I’d have noticed they came back wearing each other’s shirts with their hair disheveled. Normally the very thought of those two have sweet lesbian relations would make me juice my pants, but their absence allowed me to pilfer what was left of each of their meals. Sandy only ordered a salad, so there was nothing to steal on her plate and Helen at all of her food, the hearty Midwestern girl that she was.

                By the time I was done eating, I was exhausted. I looked up lazily at Helen and Vivian to either side and they were just looking at me in bewilderment. “How did you eat so much?” Helen asked.

                “I was damn hungry.” I said, struggling for breath. I smiled lazily. I must have been the paragon of sexiness, slumped over, grease on my face, a little sweaty, a little slurred of speech, and a dumb smile to top it all off. “Where are the other three?” I asked. Alisa and Christie had disappeared again. I pointed at where they were, I looked up at the two remaining girl, and my eyes got wide. “Really?”

                Vivian nodded. “I don’t think they thought we knew, but it was kind of obvious when they were wearing each other’s clothes.”

                “And Sandy picked up some hunk at the bar. Which leave you… with us.” Helen smiled. “We’re just waiting for the check, and then we can leave.”

                The check was ridiculous. How did we spend $700 as six people? “How big was your advance?” I asked Helen.

                “Big enough.” She said.

 

                Helen was getting some sugar. I was going to make sure of it. I had eaten so much good food and I wanted to reward the person who made it possible. I was also drunk, but so was Vivian and Helen. Which is probably why as the two women were sitting on the couch in Helen’s rather shitty apartment, they didn’t stop me from getting naked.

                “Are you sure? You’re going to get smaller.” Helen said.

                “For my steak goddess? You bet I’m sure.” I declared. “But no cum for Vivian, she’s had enough for one day.”

                Vivian pretended to pout.

                It was at that moment that I felt a message from across the cosmos. “Did you guys feel that?” I asked.

                “Feel what? I’m not certain.” Helen said. But she had gotten some message, as her skin turned slightly red, visible even through her fairly deep tan.

                “I think, Sandy just sealed the deal.” Vivian said.

                I turned to the side, the side I think Sandy’s message came from. “You go girl!” I pumped my fist. It was followed by two quick blasts, much stronger.

                “That was Christie and Alisa, I bet ya.” Helen said, noticing that one.

                “Is it weird that we are all linked now?” I asked.

                Vivian shrugged and ran a hand, quickly, past Helen’s back. “We won’t be the only ones not getting what we need tonight.” Her hand was already back behind her head when Helen’s bra popped off beneath her shirt.

                Helen looked down at her freed breasts, grabbed her bra and took it out of her shirt as she looked up at Vivian. “You sneaky devil.” She then tossed the bra in my direction. It somehow wrapped itself around my neck and ended up hanging from my shoulders. One cup on my chest and one on my back. I picked up the front cup with both hands and stared at it for a moment. Oh my, it was big.

                “Get up here, Neville, we want to do some dirty stuff, and you are all the way over there.” Vivian said, reaching a hand dramatically in my direction. I stepped forward and took her hand in mine as I tossed the bra aside. The moment my hand was in hers she pulled and yanked me towards her and up on the couch. Once I was up, she repositioned herself so she was sitting on her knees. Helen saw what was going on and she got up on her knees as well. With the two women on their knees as they were, and me in between them, I was clavicle height with both.

                Both were still wearing shirts, granted neither woman was wearing a bra. But as they started to inch towards each other, unsteadily on Helen’s old couch, it became clear that I was about to be sandwiched between their bodies, with my head between their magnificent, large, bouncing, forgiving tits. It didn’t long before Vivian reach out, put her hand behind Helens head and pulled her towards her. They locked lips, and then their hips came forward looking for each other. Only, I was there, and I was soon being sandwiched in the most heavenly grip any man can find himself in. I felt their boobs reluctantly conform around me head, their abs undulated on my stomach and back, and their thighs held my legs in place offering me no place to go.

                All the light from the world was extinguished as the two heavenly bodies made out with each other. Oddly, the sounds of digestion coming from within each of them only heightened the experience. They were living goddesses with living bodies and I was sandwiched right in between them. I can only assume one them grabbed the other one’s ass and pulled her closer as their bodies got tight around me.  I didn’t know what to do with my arms, so I wrapped them around Helen’s waist and started to rub up and down her back. I tried to reach down to her ass, but I couldn’t quite make it. But then Vivian’s hand came over both of mine and started to rub up and down Helen’s back in tandem with my hands. Helen shivered.

                The hold was finally broken when Vivian broke off the kiss above me and gently nudged Helen away in a gesture of “lay down.” Helen obliged and gracefully got down to her back, somehow swinging her ankles around and putting her legs straight up in the air. I kneeled down and grabbed her skirt, which was wound up tight around hips, unzipped it and pulled it up her legs. Vivian help me finish by pulling it the final few inches over Helen’s feet and tossing it aside.

                It was time, I repositioned myself slightly and prepared myself for entry, Helen spread her legs, but pulled them back over her body, giving Vivian and I the full presentation. However, just as I was about to dive right in, Vivian’s hands grabbed my hips and held me firm. I looked back at her, try to puzzle what her plan was, but she just smiled and lifted me up off of the couch, held my back to her stomach and then brought her whole body, and me, down onto Helen. My cock entered Helen’s quivering pussy and it clamped down and tried to grab every bit of my diminished offering that she could. This was my first attempt at vaginal insertion since my kidnapping, and while my penis was definitely bigger in relation to my body than it had ever been, it was still probably only about four inches long to Helen and Vivian.

                “Don’t be nervous.” Vivian’s voice told me in my head. “You’ve got more than enough rod for this horny cow.”

                It was going to take some getting used to having Vivian in my head like that. But the entire episode of doubt lasted only a fraction of a second, just enough time for me to enter and get pulled out of Helen again by Vivian. Then all of Vivian and myself were back at it, in and out. Vivian was using me to fuck Helen. I was her proxy penis. Helen saw what was going on and couldn’t handle herself. It was only a few pumps before she orgasms, a few more and we both came at the same time. I unloaded into Helen’s pussy everything I had to offer, and then Vivian picked me and gently set me behind her, as she went inched herself forward over Helen’s body. When she finally stopped she had Helen’s face between her legs and Helen was returning the favor.

                At some point Helen’s legs came back down to the couch and I repositioned myself so that I was leaning back in a normal sitting position, with Helen’s calved in my lap. While Helen was busy eating Vivian’s pussy, her body underwent its change. She still had some physical change to go, unlike Vivian who had seemed to max out. I felt her calves grown in my lap, her skin firm up and her little hairs get finer and finer until they disappeared. I couldn’t see it from my vantage point, only brief glimpses of her face were visible, but I assume she had some cheekbone symmetry and lifting done as well. Her swaying boobs, on the other hand, I watched grow at least an entire cup size. She was much closer to Vivian and Christie now than she had been.

                I looked down, I was hard again. I had no reference points, but I could feel that I was smaller. I wasn’t ready, however, for Vivian’s sudden orgasm. I felt it in my body as well as I saw it and heard it. Her orgasm rocked not only herself, but me and Helen as well. It had almost made me cum without anything stroking my dick.

                Vivian did back up, however, from her position over Helens face she back up and her ass came rushing towards me. She was repositioning to either make out with, cuddle with, or eat out Helen. I just didn’t know at the time. But, as I was, I was trapped under Helen’s legs. Vivian’s heel slipped into the couch and went beneath me as she stretched her legs out and lay down on top of Helen.  They were stroking each other’s hair and looking into each other’s eyes now. Helen’s calf lifted up off of me and I slipped out when I had my chance. But the couch was too hot, the girls, each still in their shirts and Vivian in her shorts, rolled off of the couch, bringing me with them to the floor. They looked down at me to see if I was alright and started laughing.

                “Oh my god, we ripped my shirt!” Helen laughed, looking down at the now open seam under her armpit.

                Vivian swung her head as she sat up on the floor. Her red hair flailing about in a marvelous, hair commercial-quality cascade. She looked at me and her green eyes narrowed on my rock hard cock. Then I got my second big scare of the night from Vivian. Without even touching me, I could feel her hands on my penis. She was working it with her mind. It was the strangest feeling, your mind telling you that you are touching something, but your eyes telling you that you aren’t touching anything. But Vivian’s telekinetic hand job was superb and I couldn’t fight it. I blew my load again, right onto Helen’s thigh. But Vivian wanted a bit of it as well, and she reached out with her real hand and started to rub my cum into Helen’s thigh for her.

                Helen, for her part, was too out of it coming down from her bliss to notice any of what just happened. But as both Helen and Vivian’s skin warmed up, I could see Helen’s change, she got taller and her boobs got bigger, I just couldn’t see what power was being added to Vivian.

 

Chapter 10 by Smallerworld

Chapter 10

                When I woke up the next morning I was once again between two beautiful women, or, more precisely, between their hips. Helen and Vivian were each facing outwards on Helen’s bed, their butts seemed to reach out towards me under the thin layer of sheet. The dramatic swell of their hips from their waists made their asses even more pronounced. Reality snapped back in my mind and I bolted upright in bed.

                Naturally, I was naked, but more troubling was that sitting up straight as I was I couldn’t see over the swell of either woman’s hips. I was carried to bed last night by Helen before we all just passed out. I hadn’t had a chance to truly gauge my height against anything, and I don’t know why it waited until now to hit me, but I was small. I cranked me head around and gazed at the two slumbering beauties behind me.

                Oddly, I could hear whispers of what may have been their dreams. Helen was dreaming about being on a talk show talking about her sudden rise to success as an actress and how great her latest movie was. Vivian was… doing math? She was dreaming about doing math… with me safely nestled between her breasts maybe an inch tall. Wow… Ok.

                I looked down and saw my boner. Could I go ten minutes without sprouting one of those things? I needed to pee, but I was trapped by two women and a footboard. It wasn’t a problem I’d have to worry about for long, however, as a dark wave of anguish passed through my body, and it must have passed through Helen and Vivian at the same time, because their dreams turned dark and they both woke up breathing heavy.

                “What was that?” Helen asked.

                “Patricia, I think.” I said. “But, what did she do?”

                We all sat and looked at each other, or rather, I looked at both of them, but they only had eyes for me and both were sporting silly smiles.

                “Oh my god, you are so cute!” Helen said, smiling and lifting her shoulders. “You are like a little Disney character.”

                “Well, I won’t be cute if I pee all over your bed.” I shivered, I really had to pee. “If you’ll excuse me.”

                “Of course.” Helen nodded. But rather than lift her legs of the way, she leaned forward and picked me up and swung me around to the floor. “There you guy big fella.”

                I walked into the bathroom, but behind me I could hear the girls giggling. “He’s so light!” I put it out of my mind and went into the bathroom. Turned out I needed to do more than just pee, some of that steak from last night was ready to vacate. But this presented a problem. The toilet bowl was as high as my chest, I would have to climb up and, squat maybe? No use worrying about it, I got to task, pulling myself up onto the seat and positioning myself in such a way that my ass was hanging back behind me so I could take a proper shit. The next challenge was getting the toilet paper. I had to stand up on the toilet seat and lean over the gap between the toilet and wall to get some TP. I got it taken care of, used all of my weight to pull the lever and flush away my waste.

                When I came out of the bathroom the girls were talking about what shopping they needed to get done during the day.

                “You should come too, you need some new clothes as well.” Helen said. “I’ll come by with my car to pick you and everyone else up. Should get to your place around two.”

                “Can you hold on to Neville for the morning? I need to stop by the office and I don’t want any of his old coworkers seeing him fun-sized.” Vivian said. “I’ve taken a lot of days off of work over the past two weeks, I can’t be getting fired.”

                “No, I’ve got to stop by the set and get fit for outfits for an upcoming shoot I’ve got. I’ll be completely indisposed. I guess he could just wait around the house, I’ll just stop by and pick him up after the shoot.”

                I felt like I needed to speak for myself. “Or, maybe you could drop me off at my house. I haven’t been there since I was kidnapped.”

                “Are you sure that’s a good idea?” Vivian asked. “The last time we left you alone you disappeared, and I don’t want it to happen again, it could be permanent this time.”

                “What about Christie or Alisa then? Are they both working?” I asked.

                “Alisa is.” Vivian said. “I’ll give Christie a call. But you are right, we need to get back to your place and make sure everything is ok just in case you can’t return anytime soon.”

 

 

                Christie decided to take the day off of work. In fact, she put in her two weeks, Sandy would be taking her position at the office. Christie was going back to school to become a doctor, not just a nurse. Her reaction to my diminished size was very similar to Helen’s.

                “Oh my god, he’s so cute!” She said as she let me into her apartment.

                “Now remember, NJ is shrinking fast, so if you are going to do anything with him… make it good.” Helen joked as she departed.

                Christie looked down at me, over her great tits, and I looked up at her, at her great tits, awkwardly for a few moments that seemed to last forever. “Well, I smell like sweat and sex, and you don’t smell so great yourself. So…”

                “Why not, I’m struggling with modern plumbing today anyway, I could use the help.” I said.

 

 

                Christie had a standup shower with no tub, but it had a seat, so when she opened the door to the stall I was able to just walk in. She turned on the water to a good temperature and left me in the stall for a moment. She closed the door behind me and took care of some bathroom functions, such as taking out her jewelry, using the toilet, and brushing her teeth. I couldn’t see her through the door, but I could kind of tell what she was up to just by seeing where her blob was through the frosted glass. But, seeing as how I couldn’t reach the soap or the shampoo, I just basked in the warm water and tracked her movements around the bathroom.

                When she finally opened the door to join me, I’d been in the shower for nearly ten minutes. I was knee high to her and I had to crank my neck up to see her face and her unbound titties. A few weeks ago, the current iteration of Christie would have been an easy 10 out of 10. But now that I’d broken the scale with Vivian and Helen, Christie was more like a 10 out of 13. Small, weird little flaws were kind of obvious. I could see the ones in her legs easily, her knees were maybe a little bit knobly. Also, her thighs weren’t quite curvaceous enough, they were a little straight coming down from her hips.

                Yet, as she stepped over me and blocked the water, giving me a clear view of her vagina, I couldn’t think of anything other than having sex in the shower. The fact that I was knee high didn’t seem like much of an obstacle.

                “I’m sorry, I should have lowered the soap down for you.” Christie said as she lathered up her loofa. She turned herself around and lowered her rump onto the seat built into the shower and then spread her knees out to be on either side of me. “Come up here so I can give you a proper cleaning.” She place the loofa on the seat in front of her pussy and then picked me up and placed me on her lap. She picked the loofa back up in her hand and started to scrub me down.

                As she was cleaning me, she started to sing.

                                Oh no! Not Me!

                                I never lost control.

                                You’re face, to face

                                With the man who sold the world.

                I learned a little something new about Christie, she had a beautiful singing voice. Also, she was a Bowie fan. Or Nirvana, or that German guy. It didn’t take long to completely wash my body, so she picked me up and held me under the water, rotating me this way and that way to wash away the lather. Holding me up in the air, she stood up and turned around and placed me on the seat. Standing here I was eye level with her pelvis instead of her knee. Christie relathered her loofa and handed it to me. She gracefully knelt down in the shower, so that I was now eye level with her shoulders instead of her ass. She put her hands up on the wall behind me and leaned over me.

                “Now it is your turn to wash me. Start with my neck.”

                I did as she told me, holding the bean bag chair sized loofa in my hands I found that it was surprisingly light and easy to manipulate. I started with her neck, scrubbing carefully under her chin and down her slender muscles, her jugular, her esophagus and down to her shoulders. I stood up on my tip toes and reached around behind her neck to clean it as well. The gentle drumming of the water, Christie’s breath, the proximity of her greatest asset, her breasts, and her random breaking out into various verses of various songs, revealing her second greatest asset, her voice, and you bet my cock was standing at full attention. I wondered if I could cum in the shower, if the water would wash it all away and I wouldn’t shrink.

                But, for whatever reason, the thought of not shrinking wasn’t appealing to me. I realized in that shower, that I wanted to get smaller. I wanted to be more and more reliant on these girls. I enjoyed giving up little bits of my freedom to them in exchange for making them into living goddesses.

                I was so lost in though, I didn’t even realize I’d been scrubbing the same portion of Christie’s breasts for the past few moments. I looked up at her and saw that she didn’t seem to mind. So I really got into it. Leaning forward slightly as she was, Christie’s head was above me and her breasts were hanging, expanded, full size. I put the loofa under the one to my left, her right, and tried to test its weight. Immense. Though it gave to my touch slightly, the breast itself didn’t want to fight gravity. So I just kept washing it and moved on. When I’d reached about all that I could, Christie stood back up, and up, and up. Towering over me, smiling down at me, singing “Step in time” From Mary Poppins. She turned around and washed the lather off of her body before sitting back down on the shower floor. She had to cross her legs to fit with her ass on the ground, then she leaned forward and motioned for me to get to work on her back.

                I only had access to her upper back as it was as I got to work, but as I worked down from her shoulders she slowly leaned further forward. She was singing a different song now, one I didn’t recognize, but as she leaned forward she couldn’t summon the air she needed to sing at volume, so she got much quieter. I lay down on the seat and dangled over to reach down to her lower back. I was doing a shoddy job now, but I guess it was a spot she normally couldn’t reach well anyway, so it was ok.

                She stood up when she figured I was done and rinsed off her back. She was facing me again in the shadowy shower light, water dripping down her body, rivulets streaming down her matted down blond hair draped heavily over her prodigious breasts. She had stopped singing. The only sound was the running water. She bent over just enough to reach out and pick me up, and up. She lifted me until my head was level with her face. With one hand she pinned me against the wall and with the other she wrapped up my legs in her fist.  She her head in, it was half as tall as I was, her eyes were locked onto mine for as long as possible, but the angle became too great. Her breath washed over me as her lips made for my face. She gave me a kiss that enveloped me from chin to eyeballs. Her tongue probed me as we made out, sort of. The kiss became a lick. She breathed in harshly, nearly sucking my hair up into her nose.

                It was happening. She pulled her head back and lowered my body ever so slightly so that I was now level with her great tits. She took her top hand off of my chest and leaned in with her left breast and used it hold me against the wall. It was slippery and pliant and warm. My legs were still wrapped in her other hand as she roughly lifted her body up the wall, grinding her breast upwards along my body. Before it cleared my head, she stopped for a brief moment. I was completely enveloped in her heavy tit. It blocked out all light and sound from the world and all I was aware of was her: Her heart beat, her breathing, I could feel her pulse course through her nipple as it poked at my neck. She then lowered herself back down, much heavier this time, dragging her great breast down to my crotch. She loosened her grip on me, allowing my legs to spread, and giving her room to stick her nipple under my dick.

                She took her hand away and I was being completely supported by her breast, I was riding it as if it were a horse. Her nipple was rubbing up on my penis while my legs were draped around the mighty tit, one leg in her cleavage, the other dangling out in open air.  We were able to make eye contact again, but only briefly, as she turned her attention to her right breast, which she lifted up towards her face. She daintily stuck her tongue out and swirled it around her own nipple before putting her succulent lips around it. She moaned, it reverberated through my body as it echoed through the shower. She released her breasts and the next thing I knew me and my mounted breasts were also being lifted. My legs were forced wider as her hand lifted her breast beneath me, forcing it to splay out. Her right hand came behind my back to support me as she separated herself from the wall, she turned her head, closed her eyes, opened her mouth, stuck her tongue, and probed at both my dick and her nipple simultaneously.

                I started to spasm, my mount fell away beneath me as I was being held against Christie’s face. I looked down at her wet scalp, I grabbed handfuls of slippery blonde hair, and I held on as she finished the job. She sucked and I came all over her tongue. My body convulsed against her face as she pulled every drop she could out of me.

                She set me down on the floor and started to sing to herself again. Only she really belted this out, as if she was a highly paid diva like Celine Dion or Mariah Carey.

                                It's all about the lovin'

It's not about the pain

Tell me what your heart says

Forget about the blame

                I didn’t know what song it was, but she sang it through as she washed her hair. She really got into it too, shaking her hips and rocking her chest and pretending to use a microphone. As she was belting out words I don’t remember, her breasts got even more impressive, expanding in every direction and tightening up against gravity. Her thighs improved a bit as well, and her singing voice reached a transcendent tone.

                Eventually she spread her legs out on either side of me and started to finger herself in my clear view. Her singing turned to moaning as she masturbated in the shower. Nervous though I was about where her feet were, I allowed myself to sit down and lean against wall behind me to enjoy the view. She was really working herself, she lifted a foot up onto the seat and leaned against the wall next to her to get a better angle at her pussy. I took my dick in my hand and idly stroked it.

                She looked down and saw what I was doing, and I swear I heard her thought process as she reached down to pick me up. She wasn’t going to have as many opportunities with me as the other girls, so she needed to make sure she didn’t waste this one. Handling me easily in her hands, she used one hand to grab my pelvis and guide it up to her pussy. She rubbed me against her nether lips with abandon, grinding me against her as if I were a sex toy. Her hips were rocking and I was now just a passenger in her masturbation/sex. Sexturbation?

                My second offering was less than the first, but it was accompanied by a loud and shuddering orgasm from Christie, so at least I felt accomplished. Being less than knee high, as I no doubtedly was now, and still being able to trigger a woman to orgasm was empowering. I’d never felt as high as I did in that moment.

                Eventually we both came down and the rest of the shower, outside of the changes to our bodies, was rather uneventful. Christie conditioned her hair, the water went cold, and we shut it down. When she finally opened the door and I walked out of the stall it was like stepping into a brand new world. Everything was massive. I’d passed a threshold of perception while in the shower. I’d passed the limit of even the smallest midgets in the world, I was in uncharted territory.

                Christie tossed a small towel down to me. “Get dry, little man. Let’s hope we didn’t overdo it in there.”

                “Christie?” I asked, my voice was small and it barely carried. For whatever reason she heard me just fine.

                “Yes NJ?”

                “Do you only sing in the shower? You have a beautiful voice.” She just laughed as she dried herself off and wrapped herself in a towel.

 

Chapter 11 by Smallerworld

Chapter 11

                “What did you guys do to him?” Alisa asked upon seeing me at the department store. “He’s half the size he was last night when we left the restaurant!” If Alisa was keeping score, she was now 4th, or 5th counting my rape by Patricia, in terms of total upgrade. Sandy seemed to be fine with her current lot in life and didn’t bother to join us for shopping. Which means of the four women in the party Alisa was bringing up the rear.

                “Sorry, it just kind of happened.” Helen said dismissively, she was looking around the store for the appropriate sections they needed to visit. “We should do underwear first, right? Is anyone else all natural under their clothes?”

                “I still kind of fit in my underwear.” Alisa said sadly. She cast a look at me, my head sticking out of Christie’s handbag. There were no clothes that fit me, so I was wearing a hand-towel toga and hiding out in a handbag that Christie had cushioned with silk ties and a silk pillowcase. I didn’t mind gently leaning against her hip, even though it swayed dramatically when she walked now. I recognized the look on her face, it was scheming. She’d be playing catch up soon, maybe while we were still at the store. My life had been such a whirlwind of bliss recently that I didn’t even care if she took a few more inches from me, but at some point my tiny size was going to have to be seriously addressed.

                “Alright, underwear it is.” Vivian announced, she was still a full four inches taller than Christie and Helen, though all of their heights had seemed to have stabilized. Again, Alisa was the shortest woman here. “I can’t be violently bouncing around everywhere I go.”

                The women went to the underwear section and started looking through their options, but they were finding that there wasn’t anything even coming close to their proper sizes. They found an attendant and asked her where the larger cup sizes were.

                “Well, we don’t carry anything above an F in store, not many women are as stacked as you women seem to be.” The attendant cast a curious glance down at me in the handbag, but Christie noticed and casually shoved me down and out of site. If the attendant was curious, she didn’t ask any questions. “We do have a stock of larger sizes at our outlet store just outside of town.”

                Vivian, who towered over this woman, stepped forward and put a hand on the woman’s back. “Now, I’m sorry, but that just won’t cut it for us. Could you maybe call them up and have them send some larger bras and negligee over here?” Her voice was soothing and in no way seemed demanding, but there was extra power in play here.

                “It is kind of against store policy.” The attendant said, looking up at Vivian’s face. “But, I think we can arrange something like that. You may have to talk to my manager though.”

                “It’s fine. We are going to be spending a lot of money here today, so it is probably best if we talk to your manager anyway.”

                Vivian talked to the manager in private a few minutes later and came back with the good news that they were going to be accommodated.

 

 

                While we were waiting on the underwear the girls decided to head over to the dresses, as dresses often supported themselves without bras. For some unexplained reason, the dresses could go up in size enough to support the enhanced curves the girls were sporting. They decided to section off the dressing rooms for themselves and they asked a few other shoppers to leave them alone. The other shoppers happily obliges. Christy then took me out of the handbag and made me a little throne out of various clothes and hangars with a full view of the vanity mirrors. They then set up a weird, informal system where one girl was sitting with me, one girl was trying on a dress, one girl was showing the dress off and the last girl was out in the store browsing the dresses. I don’t know if they had it planned, but it is the system that ended up working itself out.

                The girls would try on a few dresses, pick one out that fit and bring it out of the closet to show it off. They’d stand in front of the vanity mirrors and seek approval from me and whoever was sitting with me. Naturally I approved of every single dress. They were all extremely provocative in large part because they were all designed for women with much less curvature. Vivian had the most trouble as her height and hips made it hard for her to even fit in most of the dresses. The ones that did work, however, were walking wet dreams. She found a black dress that contrasted well with her pale skin, and even though it didn’t show off any cleavage, its tight form factor left nothing about her shape to the imagination. She also found a red, sequined, Jessica Rabbit dress that lifted her boobs way up towards her face. It was superb. There was a purple and a green one that looked good as well. The purple one didn’t even cover her whole ass.

                Christie was struggling with her boobs in every dress she tried on, but the force was strong with her and she squeezed herself into strappy dress after strappy dress. Whereas Vivian preferred the more classic and elegant looks, Christie liked flashy and loud dresses. My favorite of hers was a white dress that, save for a few straps, left her entire abdomen open. The open abs contrasted with her ridiculous rack extremely well. She also found some frillier numbers and a few extremely short dresses, but the common thread was the deep cleavage every dress showed off. Whether they were designed to or not was hard to tell, but Christie could show off cleavage in a winter jacket.

                Helen’s choices were all very Hollywood. They all found a way to direct the eye up her body towards her face. Her tan skin and brunette hair looked great in the brighter pinks, greens, and blues she was wearing.

                Every dress Alisa chose was a little loose. Which was very telling. She was anticipating some body work in the near future. She was the least fun to watch the others with, as she was tense and a little jealous of everyone else’s struggles squeezing into new dresses, whereas Alisa fit in every dress she tried. “I’m the Mexican, I’m supposed to have the curves!” She said on more than one occasion.

                Each woman picked out about four dresses, and the cheapest dress they picked out was $300. I didn’t know if Helen’s advance was that big or if all the girls were anticipating big things in their futures, but they were spending like they had money, though I knew they didn’t. It seemed like an eternity trying on dresses, but eventually the manager came back and told them he brought the stock of lingerie over from the other store personally.

                “We’re going to have to try these on.” Vivian informed him as she took hold of the racks of underwear and brought them to the changing rooms.

                “I’ve got an idea, how about we let our little champion hide out in the dressing rooms while we try on underwear.” Alisa said. “Let him be a little peeping tom?” Everyone giggle at Alisa’s idea. They went into one of the dressing rooms and set up a little “creep shop” as Helen called it, and let me hide out in it so that I could watch the women.

                One by one they tried on their bras and other negligee in the stall, each one as sexy as the last. Vivian postured and posed and pouted and made a show of flourishing herself as she finished trying on each garment. She found a half-dozen bras she liked, from sexy to sporty, and left her favorite garment on as she put her clothes back on. Helen was more of the same, only she added a sexy bit of stripper dancing as she took off her clothes. Christie was much more no-nonsense. She just leaned over towards me instead of the mirror as she gave shake-down shimmies of her boobs.

                This was where Alisa’s plan was put into action. She came in with an armful of underwear and she stripped down and put on a bra. It was obviously too big. But she smiled as it hung loosely from her shoulders and then looked down at me. This was it, this was where she sprung her trap. I was already hot and bothered from watching the other girls get topless and try on underwear, now Alisa had me ready and wanting. She reached into my hidy-hole of various items from the store, wrapped a single hand around my waist and lifted me up to her face.

                “Time to play a little bit a catch-up.” She smiled and adjusted her grip slightly so that she had a finger holding my legs apart. She used her other hand and using her fingertips took hold of my dick and softly stroked it. To me, my dick was massive, I’d never seen it as big and veiny as it was right then, but to Alisa, holding my foot-and-a-half frame in one hand, it was fairly small and easily manipulated with small movements of her fingers.

                “Wait, wait, wait.” I said.

                “You are not going to keep this from me, I need this.” Alisa whispered.

                “No, I just needed you to know, that even though I’m going to shrink again, I consent. You can jerk me off.” It felt good to say it. No matter what happened, I needed the girls to know that it wasn’t ok to just rape me.

                “You bet your cute little toosh I can.” She was smiling. She stuck out her tongue and licked her fingertips and got back to work. It was kind of funny how serious her face was as she concentrated on getting me off as fast as possible. It almost distracted me from the immense pleasure her dexterous fingertips were giving me. I came rather quickly. It felt like a lot of cum, but compared to Alisa’s fingers that caught it, it didn’t look like much. She licked my abdomen for good measure, just to make sure she got every last drop.

                “Alright, now let’s watch the magic happen.” We both looked down to her chest and waited for a moment. Her hand grew warm holding me, and it got a little slick with sweat, then the swelling started. Her breasts, already large by normal standards, started to grow and fill in the deep cups that surrounded them. Like honey being poured into a jar, or mayonnaise, or something, they filled the space slowly and methodically and then stopped. “Hmm, not quite far enough. Sit tight for a moment.” Alisa then stashed me back into my hidey hole and put her shirt back on.

                Without realizing what Alisa had done, the girls started round two: sexy lingerie. Of course, I could tell from their…essence? I could tell from their auras that Vivian, Helen, and Christie all knew I’d cum, they were just unsure as to whether or not it was onto Alisa. I guess Alisa was hiding it pretty well out there. They’d have to dig into my hidey hole to realize that it was a little bit more spacious than it was when they put me in there. But, unlike the bras, they only tried on one piece of lingerie at a time. None of them were happy with their first choice, so it was back to the drawing board. Vivian didn’t like the black, frilly lingerie she tried on, Helen didn’t like her sheer white, and Christie didn’t like her racy red. Alisa missed out on the first go ‘round.

                When Vivian came back in with her second set of lingerie, she sat down on the bench and looked down at me. I felt her probing my mind, she smiled coyly. “I knew it.” She said in my head. She took a sheer, purple with black lining set of silk lingerie out of its box. She looked it up and down and smiled. She set it aside and took her shirt off. Now, I’d seen these women take their shirts off numerous times already that day, but this was different. There was intent. I was even more thansfixed than usual as she revealed the black bra from earlier. She held her hands out to her side and concentrated, then the bra unsnapped itself. My eyes went wide, she was mastering her new talents. She used her hands to shimmy out of her bra. I then felt her invisible grip probe at my balls, it lifted them, it measured them, it contemplated them. She leaned over and ripped me out of my hidey hole with her hand. She held me up above her heavenly body and directed my attention towards her shorts. The button snapped, and they slowly slid downwards revealing her womanhood.

                She carefully lifted her feet and her shorts fell down off of her ankles. Vivian was now naked in the dressing room. She spread her knees as far as the room would allow and lowered me slowly down her body, making sure I had the chance to view her massive, shapely breasts, her long thin, flat, abdomen, and her flared hips. All leading up to a face first view of her hungry, hungry looking vagina.

                “Wait, wait, wait!” I cried.

                Vivian spoke into my head, not out loud. “If you really don’t want me to jam you into my pussy up to your hips, you just let me know.”

                I wanted it, I wanted my whole body jammed inside of her, past my ankles. Physics just would allow that. Yet. Instead I just took a few deep breaths, then gave the thumbs up. “Ok, I’m ready.”

                Vivian smiled, she rotated my body so that I was aligned headfirst, like a dildo, towards her pussy. She then slowly inched me closer, and closer, and closer, until I could feel the heat pushing past my body, the moisture wet down my hair and the smell infiltrated my lungs. Her pussy seemed to open up in advance of my arrival, her clean, glistening, wet lips welcomed my head like a long lost lover. I was pushed in, the walls of Vivian’s pussy pushed against me, trying to knock the air from my lungs. They parted as I was shoved past them, slippery and viscous, until my head bumped into what must have been her cervix. I was in up to my hips. Then I was slowly pulled back out, the walls of her pussy helping with the effort. When I pulled free I heard Vivian moaning, kind of loudly. There was no way she wasn’t heard by those outside. Then she pushed me back in. Her moisture clung to me, coated me, and claimed me. I was more warmly accepted this time by her pussy, and it was more of a hug than vice. Then I was out. Then the pace quickened, in and out, in and out.

                Vivian, for her part, never went too fast. I don’t know what willpower it took to keep her from abusing me like her actual dildo, but she never went above a certain rhythm. In, moment, out, moment, in, moment, out, moment. Her moist pussy lips lapped hungrily at my cock at the maximum in, and just the light kissing of lips on cock were enough to get me to cum mere moments before Vivian came herself. She held me inside of her, crushing me with her vaginal muscles, for the duration of her orgasm. She then pulled me out and kissed me.

                I jarringly came back to what must have been reality. I was back in my hidey hole and Vivian was smiling at me, but wearing the purple lingerie. “I didn’t know I could do that.” She whispered down to me. “You might want to clean up.”

                I was covered in my own cum.

                “On second thought, maybe Alisa should help you with that.” Vivian then reached down and took me out of my hidey hole. She carried me out into the open of common area in front of the dressing rooms and walked over to Alisa. “Hey, this little guy couldn’t keep it together as I tried on this number.” She gestured to herself in the purple lingerie. Alisa couldn’t contain herself either, everyone looking at Vivian suddenly had their mouths go dry. “Anyway, maybe you should do the honors of cleaning him up, with your tongue.”

                Alisa, very willingly, obliged.

 

Chapter 12 by Smallerworld

Chapter 12

                The girls convinced the store manager to give them a massive discount on their clothes, but they still spent $3000 between them. They were all giddy from the shopping, the deal they got, and life in general. Somehow it had gotten extremely late and we’d missed out on dinner. We ended up grabbing drive-thru fast food on our way back from the department store. The contrast was notable to me, as the night previous I had sucked down two pounds of steak, and I could only eat a portion of the burger patty they’d gotten for me.

                When we got back to Vivian’s home the girls were giggling and conversing about their new measurements. They had all gotten taller and their ratios had gotten cartoonish. Yet, looking at them, they all just looked like an artist’s greatest hits. They laughed about the tailor that took their measurements and prepared formalwear for them. The delicate gay man trembled as he maneuvered around their bodies.

                “We should measure NJ.” Helen said. “It might be a good idea to track his… progress.”

                I had estimated myself to be somewhere in the 18-20 inch range before we went to the mall. After two dressing room orgasms, I was officially fifteen inches tall.

The girls all looked around Vivian’s apartment, I guess finally realizing how small it was. “It sucks that we all have to go home tonight.” Christie said. “We should totally room together.”

I had a two bedroom, plus a basement, plus an office, three bathroom townhouse. All the girls just had cramped, little, one bedroom apartments. Except Alisa, who lived with her family. “We could go back to my place.” I offered.

I was across the room, my voice was tiny, but through their own conversations, every one of them heard me. “You know, that’s not such a bad idea.” Alisa said.

“It’s late, we can work it out tomorrow.” Helen said, making her way to the door. “I’ve got a photo shoot at nine tomorrow morning. I’ll catch you ladies later.” Christie left as well. Alisa didn’t want to go back to her house, they were already giving her grief over her previous upgrades, what would they say now that she filled out a little bit and joined the goddesshood? We were all pretty tired, so we got into Vivian’s bed, I was placed in the center, and drifted off to sleep.

 

You know how you know you are dreaming sometimes and your mind just accepts the new logic of the dream world? I dreamt that I was full-sized once again, on a boat in the middle of lake, just fishing. It was nice, it was quiet, it was peaceful. The best part about dream-fishing is that there are no mosquitoes. I was at a combination of Abel Lake and Venton Lake, two places I used to fish at in college and high school. They were completely different sized lakes, with completely different shorelines, but when I looked towards the dock it was Venton Lake, and when I looked the other way it was Abel Lake.

I don’t know how long I was fishing, when I looked back at the dock and Alisa was there, looking like she did when we got back from the department store. She waved at me and beckoned me over, so I paddled my boat to the dock to see what she wanted. “Hey NJ, where are we?”

“The fishing lake.” I said. “It’s a combination of lakes from my childhood.

Alisa’s eyes went wide, “So, wait, we are in your dream?” Why was that news? Unless…

“Alisa, are you really Alisa? Not just a figment of my imagination?” I asked her. Some dreams were weird, and there couldn’t have been any way to verify if I was sharing a dream with her.

“I don’t recognize this place, I normally dream about arts and crafts and girly things. Not fishing ponds riddled with mosquitoes.” She informed me.

“There aren’t any mosquitoes.” Famous last words, no sooner had I denied the little devil bugs when I got stung by one. “What? No! You are breaking my dream. Get out of here!” I cried. It broke the immersion, I woke up. I sat bolt upright in bed next to Alisa, who also woke up. Only, one problem, we were the same size still, and we weren’t in Vivian’s bed.

“Why are we in my bed?” Alisa asked. “Why are we the same size?”

“We’re still dreaming.” I informed her. “But now I think we are in your dream.”

The door to Alisa’s bedroom blew open, and in stepped a 9 foot tall Vivian. The door seemed to stretch around her to accommodate her size. “It is cute, that you think you are in your dreams, when you’ve been in mine since you got to the lake.” Vivian informed us. She looked around. “Nice room, Alisa, a little childish though.”

“What are you doing here?” Alisa asked. “Why are you so big?”

Vivian ripped off her shirt, revealing her massive, gravity defiant, over-inflated breasts. These dream breasts did no obey the laws of nature, they were just sticking straight out from her body, each one the size of a beach ball. “This is a sex dream, and I am horny.”

I wasn’t in possession of my conscious mind, just my subconscious, so I just accepted it. Vivian took two steps towards the bed and suddenly seemed much bigger. Alisa’s entire mattress fit between Vivian’s ankles. Vivian reached down and ripped away her pants, leaving her in just a thin, white thong. She then bent over and put her hands on either side of the mattress and lifted it up off of the bed. The room disappeared and we were suddenly in a giant, pink cavern. The floor, ceiling, and walls looked to be made of pillows. As Vivian maneuvered herself, the mattress got smaller in her hands, until it fit in the palm of just one hand.

“Alisa, why are you so small?” Vivian asked.

“I’m not small.” Alisa replied, suddenly appearing next to Vivian at her size. I was now alone on a mattress that was suddenly the size of a quarter in Vivian’s hand.

“Do you want to be the man, or should I?” Vivian asked.

“You do it, I want to be filled up.” Alisa said, she lay back down onto the pink ground, I saw her descend from an angle which I should not have had access to, and then Vivian placed the mattress, and me, upon Alisa’s stomach, just above her navel. I looked up, and up, and up at Vivian, she rose a thousand feet into the air from a kneeling position. I wanted to look at her breasts, but I was being forced to watch her thin, white pantie as they were stretched and stretched outwards as Vivian grew a mighty cock. But it wasn’t just any cock, I recognized that penis as my own. I looked down at myself to make the comparison, and yes, they were identical. Well, not identical, Vivian’s was the size of a commercial airliner, and it only kept growing and growing. It got bigger than mine ever did. She stroked her cock, which had pushed the thong to its limit, causing it to burst into shreds that disappeared as they fell. As she stroked it, I noticed something strange, my cock was feeling it as well. Her soft, feminine hands were working my penis, on her body.

She then angled herself, pointing the mighty dong in my direction, and then down past me, towards Alisa’s waiting sex. She shoved it in, and in, and in. There was no way Alisa had the capacity to take that much, but then she pulled it out and out and out. Alisa’s body rocked in pleasure, sending me careening off of the mattress and onto her bare skin. Vivian leaned over Alisa’s body, grabbing her by the legs and really started to give it to her good. The wet slapping sound their sex was making was extremely exaggerated. Beyond me were two pairs of giant boobs, flailing this way and that, with no regards to what was up and down.

Faster and faster and faster, inhumanly fast, Vivian pounded Alisa into submission. Every bit of pleasure she generated I could feel on my own penis, so as I was trying to maintain my balance on Alisa’s stomach, my cock was in the warm embrace of a vagina, without actually being in the warm embrace of a vagina. Then, with one final shuddering thrust, it was over. Alisa exploded in orgasm, Vivian exploded in orgasm, and I exploded in orgasm. The cum from the giant dick was launched into the air, where it broke apart into a dozen different globules and came back down onto Alisa’s face, chest, and stomach. I, miraculously, wasn’t hit by any of it.

Then I bolted upright in Vivian’s bed, drenched in sweat with cum all over my dick and lower abdomen. Vivian bolted upright as well, the smell of her own pussy juice permeated the room as well. Alisa woke up a bit more slowly, stretching and scratching her ass lazily. Then her eyes opened wide and she, too, sat up. We all looked at each other confused, the memory of what had just happened broken up in the rough cut of morning. We each tried to remember the dream we just had, but we each remembered some parts differently.

The smell of our sexual exertions filled the early morning air, the sheets were a disgusting mess of sweat and excretion. Finally, I looked up at my bedmates. “Did you” I pointed at Vivian, “just fuck her,” I pointed at Alisa, “with my dick?” I pointed to myself.

We all looked at each other, our collective heart rates slowly returning to normal.

“I think so.” Vivian said. “Is that my breakfast?” Vivian brought her finger to my midsection, pointing at my own mess.

“I guess so.” I said. She then picked me up in one hand, her long, soft fingers brought me up to her tongue, where in two quick licks I was clean. Diminishing returns, or whatever, but I didn’t even shrink a full inch.

 

Chapter 13 by Smallerworld

Chapter 13

 

                I needed some time to myself, so I asked Alisa to let me go out on the porch for a little while to breath some fresh air. She had left me on the ground, but I was able to jump up and hoist my body onto one of Vivian’s padded porch chairs and I got comfortable. With the cool, morning air blowing across my body and the shade offered by the 2nd story apartment porch, I was soon asleep. It was the best sleep I’d had since I got kidnapped. No nightmares of Patricia, no dream meddling, no giant bodies on either side of me. It was just me, the cool morning air, and sleep.

                I woke up a few hours later, thirsty and hungry, and needed to get back inside. So I slid off of the seat and went over to the door, but it was closed. I peered inside and didn’t see any movement. I tried to open the door, but it was too heavy, I couldn’t get it to budge. I banged on the door, and I shouted. I tried reaching out with telepathy, as Vivian had done to me on a few occasions, and couldn’t figure it out. I stood there, staring into the living room, naked on the porch, for a few minutes before I got uncomfortable. I jumped back up onto the chair, which afforded no view of the door, and waited to be let back inside.

                Having just slept I couldn’t fall back asleep. I was alone with my thoughts. Unlike my dreams, which were surprisingly asexual considering my last few weeks, my waking thoughts were completely sexual. I couldn’t go thirty seconds without some boobs, or hips, or thighs, or feet, or mouths, or whatever was floating up to the front of my brain. My thoughts turned to the three women who I’d given the least to, Carol, Betty, and Sandy. I was repulsed by the thought of Carol and Betty. Just two weeks ago I was so excited to be sleeping with them, but now their rather pedestrian bodies were nothing compared to the beauties I found myself with. When had the switch happened? Why didn’t Sandy try as hard to receive my “blessings” as the other four did? Was it like a drug to them? Did she manage to not get addicted? Vivian’s boobs were so big, and soft, and that natural, heavy round. Christie’s were definitely bigger, and it was made more obvious by the fact that Christie’s body was shorter and more sleight than Vivian’s. But her boobs had some of the characteristics of overlarge boobs, they went where they wanted, they encroached on more of her stomach, and they required more lifting to keep on her chest. But, they were still in the top three sets of boobs on Planet Earth. All they needed was another dose or two of sperm and they’d be riding just high enough that maybe they’d surpass Vivian. It was a good dilemma to have, if you were me. Or was it? Vivian dreamed of having my penis. It was odd, a thing that can only happen in dreams.

                I went on with my thoughts like that for what may have been forever, before the cravings hit me. The sun had passed overhead and was now heating up the porch a little bit, and I hadn’t been around a woman in hours. I’d totally forgotten about the craving I was getting when I was trying not to have sex before the kidnapping. Well, they were back and stronger than ever. I started by getting dizzy, then I got sweaty, then my stomach started to feel weird. I couldn’t form a complete thought, my mind got looped on to breasts getting squished together, over, and over, and over again. I wondered if I could masturbate myself out of it, but I couldn’t get myself hard, even with the mental image of boobs squishing over and over. At one point I leaned over the edge of the chair and vomited down to the wood below.

                I didn’t hear the glass door slide open, I barely heard the “Oh no, he’s sick!” But I did feel the soft, warm hands that scooped me gently off of the chair and cradle me up to a warm, soft neck, with my feet against forgiving boob flesh. Just the smell of the body I was against helped to level off some of the symptoms. I improved just enough to start getting hard. Feeling the prick against her upper chest, my savior pulled me away from her body just to verify. My savior was Sandy.

                “I need… sex… to get better.” I wheezed. Sandy kind of frowned at me. “Please, Sandy… I need to.”

                Sweet, young Sandy. She wanted what was best for me, I could feel it. She just didn’t believe a word I said. She hugged me to her body again and whipped out her phone to call someone. “Yeah, we are going to need you ex, now. See ya there.”

                Sandy took me out of the apartment, and despite my pleas for sex, she brought me to her car and then we drove off someplace. In the car she set me aside on the car seat. No longer in contact with her body my symptoms overtook me and I lost track of time and space.

 

                I woke up on a piece of paper underneath harsh, fluorescent lighting. A large man with a round face and a beard sat nearby, looking into a microscope. I sat up, and the astute man noticed my movement. He turned around and smiled. “Just as I thought. Good morning Neville, I’m Dr. Greenbaum, Christie’s ex boyfriend.”

                “What? What am I doing here?” It was kind of scary seeing a full-sized man nearby. I’d been surrounded by women so much lately, that I forgot what other men even sounded like. Greenbaum was calm and collected.

                “Your friends brought you in because you were having quite an episode. Vomiting and tremors and the like. Your bloodwork had some… interesting… foreign agents inside of it. It is kind of hard to explain, but they were building up extra… energy… and it needed released. Without spending a few years and a few thousand dollars I won’t be able to tell for sure, but from all things that I can see… the agents in your blood are robbing your body of energy and then transmitting it elsewhere.”

                “How did you treat my symptoms?” I asked. The doctor strained to hear me, but he seemed to know what I was saying. “I gave you a quick blood transfusion. We had a package of blood down the hall that was about to expire, so I swiped it, claiming I was disposing of it. Unethical and illegal, but circumstances being what they are.”

                “Circumstances?” I asked.

                “You are a 15 inch tall human being who was over six feet tall a month ago. You have five women in the lobby, including my ex-girlfriend whose body I knew intimately, that are all supermodels or whatever, beyond normal human beauty. I broke up with Christie almost a year ago, she was seven inches shorter, her hair was much thinner, but beyond that she was well-endowed before, maybe DD cups, but now she is… otherworldly. That doesn’t happen to women when they turn 30. I wish it did, the world would be a better place, but it isn’t. Somehow your… energy… has been transferred to those women. That’s the Occam’s Razor theory anyway, and they have all developed a chemical dependence on your proximity. I ran their blood too. Other than that, you are all completely healthy.”

                “So, to stop shrinking I need to…” I asked.

                “Get a blood transfusion every eight hours. Probably, and even then, I’m not certain it’ll work.” Dr. Greenbaum tapped his chin for a moment, thinking. “But, if you find yourself in need of some chemical relief, I’ll write a prescription for a drug that’ll scrub some of the stuff from your blood. It won’t get all of it, it was an experimental ebola medicine that worked much better on other blood related illnesses. I already gave Vivian a blood drawing kit, it seems she has the same blood type as you. So you can get a few transfusions at home and away from prying eyes.”

                He then left the room and retrieved the girls. I noticed, as they were coming into the room that the good Dr. was eying my harem with great envy. Especially Christie, though Christie explained to me on the way home that he dumped her in exchange for his bustier new girlfriend from Romania.

 

 

                All of the girls were so smart now, they took in the information Dr. Greenbaum gave them and then started to extrapolate all of the pertinent information. Such as, we all had foreign agents in our blood, and mine were constantly sapping the energy from my body. When it reached a critical mass it needed to be released, and what better way to release it than from an act of sex. Unfortunately, they receptors in the girl’s blood weren’t always active, they needed to be turned on, and that happened by the acquisition of boosters from my semen. So when I came on them, it activated their receptors and I gave them my energy.

                That was the theory, anyway, how it actually worked or got started was all magic. Like, how did the energy know to make the girls hotter? How were they getting intellectual upgrades as well? Why did one seem to come before the other? There were a lot of questions, but, to be honest, I didn’t really care. Christie posed a theory that there was there was a point of infinitesimality as I got smaller where my shrinking increments would get so small that It’d be like I stopped shrinking altogether. She and Vivian got together and did the math and decided it’d be somewhere between 1/8 and ½ inch in height. When they announced their math to the group my dick was diamond. The thought of being so small that I could literally swim in any of their belly buttons turned me on to no end. Outside of Vivian’s dreamscape, it was the first time I’d even thought that small, and I loved it. Unfortunately, my thoughts weren’t private anymore and Vivian knew what I was thinking.

                “Ok, so, I think we need to make a plan.” Vivian announced after hearing my thoughts. “Of how we are going to take care of Neville and take care of ourselves.”

                “Well, what does NJ want?” Sandy asked.

                “I want what you want.” I said, being purposefully vague. I wanted to shrink. I wanted to get smaller and smaller until I could hide in the shade of a nipple. I wanted to make these women more and more perfect and discover what new and exciting powers they developed. Vivian smiled and took the blood drawing kit the doctor had given her and literally removed it from the table.

                “Neville doesn’t want to be treated.” Vivian interpreted. “So we won’t do it.”

                “We should all move into Neville’s place, then.” Helen suggested. “At least until we start using are newfound gifts to afford a better place.” There was unanimous agreement on that point.

                “I kind of like the informality we have now, but I think, going forward, it would be good to know who gets NJ on which days? Maybe a schedule or something.” Christie posited. I loved the informality we had now, it kept things exciting. But as I got smaller and more helpless, it may be a good idea to know just exactly who should be taking care of me.

                “I like that idea.” Alisa agreed.

                They discussed some other things, like what to do with me when everyone had to work, and stuff of that nature. It was decided that after work the next day, Monday, They’d go to my townhouse and start working through the logistics of moving in.

                As for that night, the girls all agreed that Sandy should take me home, as she had been the one to “save” my life earlier.

 

 

                Things were a little awkward with Sandy. Of everyone, she seemed to take to my stature the least. As we were settling down for the night, she lay me on her mattress beside her, climbed into bed, and just stared at me. It was odd, having this huge woman seemingly afraid to even touch me, but it was the situation I was presented with. I had to break the ice, the staring was a little crazy.

                “I want to thank you, Sandy, for if it wasn’t for you having sex with me a few weeks ago, none of this would have happened.” I said.

                “Thank me? I still can’t believe you are happy like this. I slept with you because I like to sleep with big, fat guys. But you are so… small now. I don’t know what to make of it.” I hadn’t slept with Sandy since before the kidnapping, I was still full height when last we had sex. It seemed to be making a little bit more sense as to why she kept her distance. “I think you are cute, but I feel guilty for this. Which is weird, because I thought sleeping with you that first time was charity.”

                The first time we slept together felt like charity going both ways. I let it slide. Sandy was the most human looking person that still hung around. The other women resembled goddesses from mythology more than they resembled mortal humans these days. Sandy kept staring down at me.

                “You feel guilty? The only person who is guilty is Patricia, and she is in jail. If you are feeling guilty then I forgive you, though I really have nothing to forgive. I hadn’t had sex in almost four years when we slept together, and now I’ve practically been drowning in it. The crazy part is, the women who have slept with me aren’t even jealous of each other, at least not overtly.”

                “That is because they see you as a fountain of beauty.” Sandy said. “They don’t like fat, funny NJ, they like Neville’s sperm. They like what he gives them. When the well runs dry, they may well turn on each other.” I hadn’t thought of it that way. I’d been basking in the warm glows of hot women.

                “Do you still see fat, funny, NJ?” I asked.

                Sandy nodded. “Which is why it doesn’t feel right just using you like a sex toy.”

                I stood up, standing I was a little bit taller than her shoulders were wide. It reinforced just how small she really was, especially in comparison with the other girls. She was the closest to me, in that respect. I strolled a few steps over and leaned against her hips as if I was leaning against a wall. I crossed my arms and looked her up and down. “I am no sex toy, I am a man with a particular set of skills. No, they aren’t the skills of the layman. My skills are those of a sex master.”

                Sandy giggled a little bit, but I could feel warmth start to emanate from her hips behind me. “Go on.”

                “I am a sex assassin. I can hide under covers. If you want me to demonstrate.” Sandy nodded her affirmation. I took a few steps and the lifted up the comforter that had been piled up below Sandy’s legs. She proceeded to reach down and pull it up over her body. “I can, even in darkness, find the sensitive places on a woman’s body.”

                Sandy rotated so that she was laying on her back, legs straight out. There wasn’t any light on under the comforter, but I maneuvered with grace and accuracy beyond what I thought I could do.

                “Can you hear my voice? Wiggle your toes if you can.” I said. She wiggled her toes, meaning that the distance, my size, and the comforter wasn’t blocking our communication. Her toes also revealed my entry point. I command crawled over to her feet, and when the comforter got lighter, I knew I was there. “Some women prefer a small foot rub before sex. These women know what they like. Others say they don’t, but they are just horn dogs.” I got up into a seating position, and faced the sole of her foot. It wasn’t stinky, but it did smell like a foot. Sitting on my butt, I placed on leg out on either side of her heel. Her toes came up to the top of my chest, because, like the rest of her, she had small feet.

                I used my hands and arms and started to give her foot a light massage. She was tense at first, and the ball of her foot thumped me as she twitched, but she soon relaxed. My ministrations soon started to elicit some light moans. I spent about ten minutes on the first foot, quietly narrating my actions on her toes and the soles of her feet before moving over to her other foot.

                The massage on her left foot when much like it did on her right, but it ended when she relaxed just a little bit too much and pushed me over.

                “Undeterred by the involuntary actions of the woman, a sexual assassin moves up between the legs of his target until her gets to the soft, and sensitive thigh flesh. This is where the good assassins are separated from the great assassins. For a lesser assassin will start too close to the pussy, but a skilled assassin will know just where to begin.”

                I was bullshitting, but I trusted my instincts. I kneeled down next to Sandy’s skinny thigh and started to massage her left thigh. I used my core strength to get into the flesh, while I spread out my hands to taunt as many nerves as possible. Sandy moaned and shifted, lifting her knee and spreading her legs slightly more.

                “The expected response causes the assassin to move across to the other thigh, thought he has been granted access to the underside of the thigh, he must start on the interior, and work his way over. I was still in darkness, so my other senses worked overtime to pick up on the subtle clues of Sandy’s body. Her gentle and persistent moaning was a good sign, but I also picked up on her breathing pattern, as it had become a bit more erratic. Her pulse was stronger under her skin and her smells were increasing. Her thighs were smelling sweeter as she sweat an almost imperceptible amount, but from the meeting point of her legs, the monster that lived beneath the sheets was waking up. It was sticky and it burped and it smelled of Sandy’s uniqueness.

                I eventually worked my way under her thighs, one after the other, causing them to get more and more vertical and spread wider and wider as her arousal slowly grew and grew.

                “The way is now clear for the sexual assassin. Many targets will use their hands to try and hinder his progress at this point, as he moves in for the kill. They may try, but they will fail.” I got down on my hands and knees and I low crawled towards Sandy’s quivering pussy. She was frozen in anticipation and if I made the next move right, she’d be on a one way road to orgasm city. My brain told me to start high, go straight for her clit, but my instinct told me to start low and work my way up.

                I started low. I place one hand near the bottom of each outer labia and lightly started to massage the area. I heard her hands move above my head and each one grabbed a thigh, but she did her best not to interfere with my work. I measured myself discretely against the pussy in front of me, no small task considering the complete darkness, and determined that I wouldn’t fit inside of her like I had Vivian when she used her brain to fuck me in her real imagination. I slowly worked my way up her labia, and at a certain point her inner labia joined the rotation. Her pussy seemed to be reaching for me, almost like a mouth of some jungle flower, uncoordinated and struggling. By the time I’d worked my way up to her clit, her vagina was seemingly grasping at my body as I leaned against it. Her clit was too small to grab in both hands, but I interlaced my fingers and took hold of it with both anyway. I pushed my palms against it in pulses. This simple action garnered a small scream from Sandy as her hips lifted up off of the ground. She couldn’t lift high enough to displace me, however, and I continued working. Shen her ass slammed back down I almost felt my knees buckle, but somehow my legs ended up under her butt after her return to the mattress. The pressure was immense, but bearable, and I continued to work.

                Sandy lifted her hips off of the ground again, and as she did I took advantage and got my feet back under me. I took a deep breath, and then I attacked her clit with my mouth. Her clit was the size of, maybe an orange or a clementine, and I wasn’t quite able to get my teeth around it. But the sudden attack on her caused Sandy to start bucking. I held on tight and felt my body flail around behind me. I had an idea. On her third buck, I shifted my grip, closed my legs, and then lifted them and brought them forward with all my strength. I brought my lefts forward like a dagger and shoved them into Sandy’s vagina feet first. I went in up to my thighs.

                I worked hard for the next twenty seconds or so. I bicycled inside of Sandy’s vagina, I massaged her clit, and tried to lift my body up and down along the entrance of her vagina, rubbing against as much labia as possible. I felt weird, and it was exhausting, but Sandy was moan/screaming at a fairly high pitch. A sound I’d never heard from her. She lost the ability to resist and her right hand joined me in pleasuring herself while her left hand continued to hold onto a thigh. At some point I came, and a great torrent of my cum scattered across her labia. Shortly thereafter Sandy came, and a great squeeze soon followed as she closed her thighs and held my body down against her lower abdomen. I could feel her juice squelching past my legs as she orgasmed once, twice, three times in rapid succession.

                It took a few minutes to come down from all of the excitement. Eventually she let her legs part, one of her hands retreated from the comforter to turn on her nightstand lamp. The other hand gently stroked my back. She lifted the comforter and looked down past her body, her elongating body, past her slowly growing breasts. She smiled at me, lowered the comforter back down. Her right hand pulled me out of her vagina and lay me on her stomach, where it held me as we both fell asleep.

 

Chapter 14 by Smallerworld

Chapter 14

 

                Sandy and I had sex again in the morning, she was much more receptive the second time. Her body made massive improvements. Leaps and bounds, she grew almost an inch, she was up past a D cup, her hips flared out, her skin cleaned up, and her muscle tone went through the roof. The changes were too numerous to name them all, but as I didn’t even lose a whole inch, it seemed that it wasn’t “energy” per se that I was giving up, as she was making as large of improvements as the other girls were when I was losing inches and pounds at a time.

                “Ok, I admit, that is good stuff you got there.” She said after we finished our morning round. “But I’m still worried that you may be becoming a sex object for everyone.”

                I shrugged and hopped into Sandy’s purse.

 

 

                Sandy dropped me off at my townhouse on her way to work. Christie, who had quit her job, would be over shortly to make sure nothing bad happened to me. The last two times I’d been left alone I’d been kidnapped and I passed out from sickness. Sandy had textual confirmation that Christie would be at my townhouse in twenty minutes when she dropped me off.

                But, I did have some time to myself to explore what used to be my home. It felt familiar, yet it was foreign to me. I recognized all of my furniture, but it was all six times bigger. The stairs were challenging and the entire house stank of man. It probably didn’t help that it had sat empty for over a week. Getting back down the stairs was considerably easier and after I had finished my investigation, I decided I wanted to watch some television.

                At fourteen inches tall, it wasn’t impossible to climb up onto my couch, but it was rather difficult. After a small amount of struggle, I managed to get myself up, find the remote, turn on the television and settle in for some relaxing television. I could lean against the remote as I pressed the buttons, and while it did get tiring switching the channel a bunch of times, it wasn’t overly difficult. However, just as I had settled on watching some reruns on a cable network, the door opened up and in walked Christie.

                “Sorry I’m late!” She said as she came into the house. She took a big breath and made a face at the smell. She came into the living room and found me sitting on the couch. She giggled a bit at the sight of me and the remote on the couch, but said nothing of it and sat down at the opposite end. She was wearing a t-shirt, but her massive rack held it so far out away from her body that her entire midriff was exposed. She was also wearing a pair of Daisy-Dukes, allowing her thighs to climb all the way up to her body. There wasn’t much to imagine, but then I’d seen it all, so I didn’t need to imagine anything. I kept sneaking peeks out of the corner of my eye to her majestic frame. Her waist was so narrow in profile, yet her tits bulged out so far. “Got any good movies?” She finally asked, apparently bored of what was on the television.

                “I have a few, they are on the shelf under the TV.” I told her. She then got up and sauntered over to the television, blocking my view with her body.  She was very provocative in her manner as she got down, first on her knees and then on her hands and knees, to peruse my selection. She gently bounced her hips from side to side as she slowly lowered her shoulders lower and lower. Soon her butt was up in the air, and only her butt was up in the air. I wanted to spank it, I wanted to take hold of it, but alas, I was up here on the couch. It wasn’t easy getting up on the couch, so I just enjoyed the show. She had her blond hair tied back in a ponytail, and she occasionally flipped it from one side of her head to the other, but as her ass was high in the sky, I only caught glimpses of her hair as it whipped around.

                She repositioned herself slightly, so she could turn back and look at me, around her great rear end. “You got any horror movies?” She asked. I nodded yes, unable to find my voice, my throat was running dry all-of-a-sudden. She turned back and continued to peruse until she found a horror movie of her liking. She then stood up and found the DVD player on the shelf next to the television and put the movie in. “Alright, switch it over.” She said as she came back to the couch. I looked down for a moment to find the appropriate button on the remote, and in that brief second she was back across the room and plopped herself down in the middle of the couch, right next to me. I pressed the button and the TV switched over before I looked over to her right next to me.

                My eyes first found her stomach, as it was the closest to my natural line of sight, but the bare skin peeking out from underneath her shirt reminded me of what was up top. I resisted the urge to look, knowing that she was waiting for me to do so, and instead I checked out her toned and shapely midsection. She had developed quite the natural set of lines from her hips, across to her abs. The lines all leading the eye to the promised land of her nethers. Her short denim shorts did little to dissuade the eye from looking. And as I looked she stretched out her legs to the coffee table. And they stretched on and on and on out into the living room. She had small goosebumps on her thighs from the cold air.

                “Well, would you like to sit on my lap as we watch the movie?” Christie offered. I naturally looked back up towards her face, but I never made it. Of course it was because of her tantalizing display of breast. They weighed heavily against her bra and shirt. Bulging out, threatening to dismantle her clothes. Her breasts bounced a bit as she giggled, small ripples coursing throughout, gravity trying to claim the great jiggling masses. I finally managed to wretch my gaze away up to Christie’s beautiful smiling face, her pearly white teeth showing through her thick, luscious lips. It was all I could do to keep from playing the horny fool.

                “Ok.” I said. I stood up unsteadily on the couch cushion and took two steps to her thigh. Thanks to the depression of the couch cushion, her thigh was only a few feet high to me and I was able to easily step up onto it. It just wasn’t as steady as I’d anticipated, as Christie twitched a little bit fighting back the tickling my light body was giving her. I reached out a hand and placed it on her mighty boob. I looked over at my hand and stared at the mighty tit. It was massive, and it wanted me. Good thing her bra was holding it back, I could feel its power quivering beneath my hand. I looked up at Christie a little embarrassed, but I smiled and lowered myself into a sitting position. She had her ankles crossed and her thighs held together, though there was still enough of a thigh gap for my butt to fall into as I sat down, it wasn’t big enough to fall through. I leaned back against her firm, but soft and warm stomach. Her shirt came halfway down my back and I could feel it rise up a bit as I leaned backwards. It didn’t make it the whole way. I looked up, I was in under the canopy of her tits, I couldn’t see her face and she couldn’t see mine. I put my hands behind my head and got comfortable as Christie reached over, grabbed the remote with ease and started the movie. As the opening credits started to roll, her hands came down and held me against her stomach, her fingers were interlaced and fragrant and comfortable. They covered almost my entire body, with my legs sticking out from beneath them.

 

 

                The movie Christie picked out really wasn’t that scary, there were a few moments where she held me tighter to her stomach, but for the most part it was kind of tame. I didn’t notice it at first, but it soon became apparent that Christie was slowly sliding down in her seat. She was reclining more and more on my couch, and before too much longer her butt would slide right off and she’d be wedged in between the couch and the coffee table. At the beginning of the third act of the movie, when the body count was starting to rise, I was almost completely parallel to the floor. Christie was snoring lightly and her breathing was heavy and regular. I tried to get free of her grip, but she held me too tight. Then the inevitable happened, just as Christie was about to fall all the way down, she snapped away, flailed a little bit, bucking her hips, pulling her hands away from me and sending me flying with just enough force to end up on the ground by the couch. She took a moment to compose herself, and then looked for me.

                “Sorry about that, I must have dozed off for a minute.” She reached down and picked me up with one hand. She looked me up and down and smiled. “I love how you don’t wear clothes anymore. Au Natural is the way to go.” She leaned forward and placed me on the coffee table. Then she sat up straight, grabbed the bottom her shirt with her hands and lifted it up and over her head. She then smiled at me as she reached around behind her back and unclasped her bra. It was exactly what her breasts wanted as they sprang forth, shedding the heavy undergarment with glee. They bounced around for a moment before settling down. “That is better, but my damn shorts are so tight.”

                Christie then lifted her legs up and over my head, then quickly pushed her shorts down her thighs, calves and over her feet before spreading her legs wide, giving me a full display of everything she had to offer, and then coming back down to earth. She had imprint lines in her body where her bra and shorts had been, but they quickly leveled out and I was presented with all of Christie. “One final thing.” She said, she reached behind her head and rolled out her hair tie, released her thick, golden locks from their binding and shook her hair loose. It was a magnificent display, made all the more magnificent by how nonchalantly she had just gone through the motions. She didn’t slow down or do anything sexier for my benefit, beyond getting naked, of course, but the natural ease and beauty of her actions had me sprung and ready for action. Christie saw my appreciation and smiled as she leaned back onto the couch and spread her arms out across the tops of the seats. She brought one leg up and placed it over to my right on the coffee table, she then brought up the other and placed it way to my left. This left her legs spread out and her entire body open to be admired.

                “I see you have an offering for me, but I will not accept it until you pay me the proper respects.” She said, smiling broadly. “Come, cross the bridge, ascend the stairs and pay homage to your queen.”

                I looked over to her foot rising up as high as my belly button over to my left and had an idea. “My queen, this brave knight would like to make one humble request.”

                “Ask, and your request may be granted.” Christie couldn’t keep a straight face, her smile was bright and glorious. I’d never noticed before how her eyes squinted when she smiled so big. Then I realized I’d never seen her smile that big before.

                “May the queen serenade me on my travels? A fair song makes one so light on ones feet.” I bowed.

                “Very well, but I will choose the song, and it will be a sad tale of woe.” Christie then sat up a little bit straighter and started to sing her song. It was a Marshall Tucker Band song, of all things. Her voice took on a more southern tone and it rang out beautifully.

 

Took my family away from my Carolina home

Had dreams about the west and started to roam

Six long months on a dust covered trail

They say heavens at the end but so far it’s been hell.

 

She sang much slower than the Marshall Tucker original, which was probably good, because I was taking my sweet time. I started by paying respects to her soft, warm feet. A small kiss for each toe from a kneeling position, as if I was asking the heavens for aid on my journey. Then I mounted her ankle, but I wasn’t going to balance beam on her shin across the gap. I inch-wormed my way, wrapping my legs around as much of her calf as possible and making my way up to her knee.

 

And there’s Fire on a mountain

Lightning in the air

Gold in them hills

And it’s waiting for me there

 

The sweet, stability of her thigh required me to start my worship again. I ran my hands on her sensitive flesh, feeling her shiver as I went, applying the appropriate kisses.

 

We were digging and sifting, from five to five

Selling everything we found just to stay alive

Gold flowed free like the whiskey in the bar

Sin was the big thing Lord, and Sin was the star

 

                I looked up to my singing queen inquisitively as to whether I should visit her most holy shrine, and she simply shook her head no.

 

Dance hall girls were the evening treat

Empty cartridges and blood lined the gutters of the street

Men were shot down for the sake of fun

Or just to hear the noise of their 44 guns

 

                I was slowly working my way up her stomach. Her body was slightly angled from her reclined sitting position. She lowered herself almost to the point she had been at when she was asleep. I could feel her diaphragm working as she sang, the vibrations of her song stimulating my nerves. Before knew it I was between her breasts. I decided to crawl between them first and give her a kiss on the lips before I took to the main attraction. Just before she got back to the chorus, I popped up and planed a kiss on her lower lip. I then turned on my knees to her right breast and took a couple of knee-steps towards it before falling onto it.

 

And there’s Fire on a mountain

Lightning in the air

Gold in them hills

And it’s waiting for me there

 

                Her enormous breast supported my entire body as I wriggled around until I had her nipple in my hands. She used her hand to lift it up off of her chest ever so slightly, giving it greater form and size. I licked her nipple a couple of times before giving it a mighty squeeze with my hands. It struck the right nerve with Christie as her whole body shuddered, sending her breast and me rolling up and down for a brief moment. I thought of raising up on my knees and fucking her titflesh as it was, but decided against it. Instead I got up to my knees again and waddled over to her other breast before falling upon it as well and repeating the process.

                “Your queen is please.” Christie said, stopping her song. “Lay down in my cleavage.” I did as I was told, I lay down on my back with my head between her collar bones and my heels in her belly button. I could feel her neck work as she swallowed in anticipation of what was to come. She brought her hands under her breasts and lifted them up and squeezed the together, trapping me in their embrace. They were massive, they covered me from my ribs to my thighs. She then worked them gently back and forth against each other, causing her breasts to work my body like a toy, soft friction pulled my body up and down, but more importantly it played with my dick from all angles. As I was getting close to the edge, Christie whispered down to me, “Just think, it won’t be long until your entire body will fit completely between my boobs. Nobody will know if I have you in there.”

                I came, hard. She kept rubbing, and I kept cumming for a few moments. Thank god her skin was so soft, or I may have gotten rug burn. I tried to buck my hips against her forgiving flesh, but it was so heavy that I was held mostly in place.

                When I was done, Christie sat up a little straighter and released her grip on her breasts. They gave me a little bit of breathing room and I slid down her body until my legs were over her pussy. I looked up at Christie and she winked down at me as we started round two.

 

Chapter 15 by Smallerworld

Chapter 15

                Christie had actually brought me some clothes, she just neglected to mention it until after she had her fun. After we settled down and got dressed, Christie and I decided to start figuring out the living arrangements. Before we did anything, however, I needed to make sure the bills were paid. I walked Christie through everything and she got it all paid. She then found a three ring binder in my office and some paper and made several columns to organize and discuss furniture.

The master bedroom was the largest room, and we both kind of figured that Vivian would take it for herself, but Helen might stake a claim as well.  Regardless, Helen would be around sometime in the early afternoon and we’d have our answer soon. It figured that whoever of those two didn’t get the master would take the other upstairs bedroom. The basement was split into a bedroom and a den, so Christie claimed the den for herself. It would be down to Alisa and Sandy to fight over the other basement bedroom, as the office was the smallest room and was thus the least appealing. I currently had some lightly-used workout equipment in the office, it would probably be trashed.

Christie decided that she’d take my mattress, as she only had a full-sized one. It was too big for me, so I didn’t care. We went through a bunch of other furniture as well, most of my stuff was pretty bad, but none of the girls had been particularly well-off before so there wasn’t likely a whole lot of upgrading to be done. We also started going through a lot of my old junk. Most of it was just junk, but there were a few things that got Christie’s interest, including my vinyl collection from my college hipster days, a camera and some recording equipment, my old journals, and my old sports equipment. She was most impressed, however, by my massive collection of board games I had stashed in the linen closet.

By the time Helen arrive Christie had the entire house catalogued and rated on a scale of 1-5. Anything below 3 was likely going to be either trashed or sold.

Helen let herself in. “Whew, this place stinks!” She announced as she came through the front door. She saw Christie and I in the living room, discussing things, and so she came over and sat down on the recliner to see what was up.

“We are going over the logistics of getting everyone in here, and we have a semi-solid plan.” I said. “Three people upstairs and two in the basement.” Helen wanted to see for herself, so she excused herself and checked out the townhouse. It didn’t take very long before she was back in the living room.

“Who gets the master?” She asked.

“We figured either you or Vivian would probably get it. I want the den in the basement.” Christie said. “What furniture do you have?”

Helen then rattled off all of her furniture, which Christie added to the chart. Alisa and Vivian arrived shortly thereafter and then Sandy after them. It was the same story for everyone, look around, come into the living room, ask who was getting the master, and then listing off their furniture. Then it was dinner time, I didn’t even realize Christie and I had skipped lunch. After looking through my refrigerator and pantry Alisa found enough stuff to cook up dinner for everybody.

While the girls were going through my kitchen they found my liquor cabinet. I wasn’t one to drink on a work night or to drink alone, but I had a healthy supply of various liquors. Christie saw the liquor and got an idea and she disappeared from the townhouse for a few minutes. Just long enough for her to run to her place and back. The pasta dinner Alisa made was delicious, though I didn’t eat much of it.

After dinner was over, and the girls cleared off the table, Christie stuck her hand into the liquor cabinet and pulled out a bottle of whiskey and a bottle of rum. “Who wants to play a game?” She asked.

“I don’t know, we’ve all got work in the morning.” Sandy said.

“We have taken a few days off recently.” Alisa agreed. “Maybe getting drunk isn’t such a good idea.”

“I think getting drunk is a great idea.” Helen said. “Especially if it means you girls have to call in late for work. Besides, look at you ladies, do you really think that you’ll get into trouble if you come into work late?” The girls all looked at each other around the room, reminding themselves just how hot they were. I, too, partook in the looking. Though I honestly hadn’t stopped partaking since Christie arrived this morning.

“Depends on the game.” Vivian said. “Make it worth it.”

Christie reached into her purse and took out what looked to be a deck of cards. “This is what I ran home to grab. I figured if we are going to be roomies we should get to know each other a little bit better.” She looked at Alisa and winked. Alisa was the closest to lesbian of all the ladies, and I knew for a fact that she had initiated relations with at least two of the girls in the room already. Christie tossed the deck of cards onto the table.

“The Couple’s Game?” Vivian laughed. “But that is a two player game, you know, for couples.”

“That is why we have to get creative. I had two ideas in my head on how to make it a group activity. We can either go old school with spin the bottle, or we can mix them into a more traditional drinking game: King’s Cup.”

“This idea has some traction. I like the idea of spin the bottle.” Sandy opined. “I am an extreme lightweight.”

“What if we mix all three?” I offered. “We can make spin the bottle one of the king’s cup cards.”

The girls all laughed. It was settled. It took a few minutes to iron out the rules. Helen grabbed an old beer out of my fridge and chugged it empty. We shuffled the couple’s game cards into a regular deck of cards and just accepted that we’d know which deck was which when the card was next to be drawn. Each girl was given a shot glass, a mixed drink, and a chaser of cola. Helen placed her purse on the table atop a towel and I used that setup as a seat. I was given a shot glass, but a drink was mixed into it. A full shot would likely kill me at this point as the shot glass was the size of a ten-gallon bucket.

And thus, the games began.

 

 

The bottle was spun to see who would go first, and it landed on Helen. She drew the top card, a standard deck card and a seven: reach for heaven. Yelping, the girls all tossed their hands into the air, as did I, but Alisa was the slowest on the draw. She drank from her mixed drink. To Helen’s left around the table was Christie, so she drew second. Another deck card, a 2 this time or “you”, and she chose Vivian to take a shot. Vivian smirked as she did so, no chaser needed and her shot was refilled. Sandy was to Christie’s left and she drew a couples card. Every couples card had two options on it, as you were supposed to start the game fully clothed and strip down before you got to the hanky panky.

“Either remove your partner’s shirt or use your lips on their chest.” Sandy was handed the bottle, she spun it to find out who her partner was in this instance. The bottle spun smoothly on the tabletop around and around and around, just as it looked like it was pointed at me it moved ever so slightly towards Helen.

“Come and get it off me, girl.” Helen said, raising her arms. Helen had started the day wearing both an undershirt and a blousy-jacket thing. She’d removed the outer garment before dinner and never put it back on. Sandy licked her lips as she got up out of her seat and over behind Helen. “Not from behind, girl, make it sexy and look me in the eyes.” Sandy nodded her head and pulled Helen’s chair away from the table. She then looked at the audience and winked as she sat down on Helen’s lap. She brought her face up close to Helen’s. They breathed each other’s air for a few fleeting moments, before Sandy grabbed hold of Helen’s shirt from the hem and pulled it up over her head, not fast, but not slowly either, and she got it all in one smooth motion. But she didn’t stop there, Sandy then leaned back in Helen’s lap and used her shirt as a sort of rope around Helen’s neck to support her, before she pulled herself back up, arching her back as she did so and then pecked Helen on the forehead with a small kiss, before dismounting and heading back to her seat. “Whew, my heart skipped a beat there.” Helen admitted.

“Maybe you’ll return the favor.” Sandy said as she scooted back in to the table.

Vivian’s turn, she had a regular card, an eight or “Mate”. Usually this would require two players drink at the same time, but we tweaked the rules to make it the traditional spin the bottle and the mate meant make-out. Vivian took hold of the bottle and gave it a powerful spin. The bottle didn’t drift at all from where it started its spin, and it spun, and it spun, and it spun. Vivian wasn’t even watching the bottle, like everyone else but I was, she was looking me dead in the eye. The bottle eventually began to slow and I knew where it was going to end.

“Hand him here.” Vivian demanded when the inevitable became reality. Alisa gently picked me up off of my seat and handed me over. “Flip the egg timer.” I forgot to mention we grabbed an egg timer. Christie set it for one minute and then we got started.

From the comfort of Vivian’s hands I held my breath as my field of view was filled by the redheaded goddess’ perfect face. I started out by looking at her eyes, as the green jewels within enraptured me, but as I got closer her eyes slipped out of view and I was gazing at her small, slightly upturned nose, and then from there I was face to face with her ruby lips. Her lips clung to each other as they parted mere inches from my face and her warm breath rolled over me, it smelled of the whiskey she’d just shot. Her tongue peaked through and forced her plump lips to part just a little bit extra before it retreated. It got so close to my face I could have leaned forward and bit it had it not moved so fast. Vivian thumb then rested against the back of my head and I was now purely a passenger. I was pressed against her lips and enveloped in their soft embrace. Her lips gave way to the shape of my face, but held on to me as if I was a candy to be drawn deeper into her great mouth. I reached out with my arms to try and grab hold of her, but I could barely reach her neck from where I was. Her tongue then returned to get my face wet before we were so rudely interrupted by the egg timer.

My heart was pounding and my dick was hard and clearly noticeable through my doll shorts. Alisa then gently sat me back down in my seat. Alisa then drew her card, a couples card.

“A lady plays card: take your man’s hand and guide it to your promised land, whether you are clothed or not.” Alisa gave the bottle a spin to see who her “man” was and it was Christie. “Um, we need to make a rule really quick about how to change seats for something like this. Should she change seats with Helen or should I?”

“Umm… The person being acted upon should stay still.” Helen said. “So I’ll switch seats with Christie so she can fondle your lady-parts under the table.” Everyone agreed and Helen and Christie changed seats. In the process, Christie scooted her seat closer to Alisa so she could really get her strong hand into Alisa’s panties. This simple movement put her directly behind the handbag I was leaning against. And thus she was out of sight of me.

“Oh, your fingers are a little cold.” Alisa said to my right, smiling weakly.

“Warm ‘em up baby.” Christie laughed. “How long does the work last?”

“Until your turn.” Helen said. She was taking charge of the game. “Alright, Neveille’s turn and then everybody shoots before round two.”

Alisa was giggling and breathing harder under the attention of Christie. I stood up and walked across the table to the deck of cards. A regular deck card was up next. I bent over and picked it up with both hands and flipped over and tossed it onto the table. A three, “me”, I had to drink. I walked back to my bucket-sized shot glass and picked up carefully and took a drink with a small amount of difficulty. But I got through it.

“Everybody shoot!” Christie announced. She reached across the table to where her shot glass was, still at her old seat. As she leaned over, her huge left tit bumped into me and my shot glass. We went flying across the table and I spilled my drink. Helen’s reflexes were too fast to allow for the mess to get any worse, as she had a towel on the spill instantly.  “Sorry.” Christie said, her shot glass in hand. Everyone lifted their shot glasses and looked at each other before throwing their heads back. “Now is it my turn or Helen’s?”

“Yours.” Helen said.

Christie had reseated herself and returned her hand to Alisa’s pants. Not wanting to make the same mistake twice, she asked someone to hand her the top card. A couple card.

“ULTIMATE PLAY CARD!” Christie almost shouted. “Your partner is either getting completely naked or pleased to completion. I think we were supposed to bury that one a little bit. Oh well, who’s getting naked. Please hand me the bottle.”

“You can stop pleasuring Alisa now.” Sandy reminded Christie.

“Oh, right, I had a little bit of a rhythm going, wasn’t even paying attention. It was a bass line, can you guess which one?” She asked Alisa as she slid her chair back into the empty space to my left.

“Oh, that had to be… Under Pressure?” Alisa guessed.

I threw my head from right to left to see which girl was talking. Christie’s megawatt smile exploded onto her face. “It was! You have one sensitive vagina.” She looked down at me and brought her right hand towards my face, she put her fingers under my chin. “Smell her, doesn’t she smell good.”

I took a huge whiff of Alisa’s sexual perfume and couldn’t help but agree. Christie took the bottle and gave it a spin, and it landed on herself. “Can I be my own partner?” Christie asked. Unanimously everyone agreed that she could, so Christie stood up and unbuttoned her short Daisy Dukes and slid them down her thighs without a second thought. She had no panties on, so she was very quickly exposed for everyone to see, and everyone enjoyed the view. The table came about two thirds of the way up her thighs, so it was quite a pleasant sight for me being less than three feet away. We were all awaiting the main attraction, however, and Christie didn’t hesitate. Her shirt came off quickly, leaving her in just her bra. Then she surprised everyone by turning around and getting down on her knees and leaning back into the table. She then pulled her hair over her neck, leaving her bra clasp exposed just above table level. “So, um, do you think you can help a girl out?” Christie asked me.

I stood up on the table and looked around at all the other girls. “Of course I can. But if I can’t, I want to remind everyone here that each of Christie’s bobos weighs more than I do.” Nobody could argue with that fact. It was just a couple of steps to the table. “Can you rise up just a little bit?” I asked, as she was the strap was too close to the table top. Christie rose up, her shoulders were wider than I was tall by this point, and her ribs were about equal to my height in width. Her skin was blemish free, where just a few weeks ago she had moles and sun spots on her back, it was now just perfect, pale skin. I took one knee and examined the bra strap before me. It was as tall as my forearm, but worse, it was an old fashioned hook. If it had been buckled I may have stood a better chance. This mean I was going to have to pull on the strap on both sides of the hooks and slacken them enough for them to come apart. I pulled on the strap to test its tension. I couldn’t pull it off of her skin. Time to give it the old college try. I reached across the strap and grabbed each side and I pulled with all of my might. I felt every muscle from my biceps across my chest pull as hard as they could, but I only managed the smallest of budges.

The second time I pulled the strap came much more easily and I had the hooks undone with relative ease. Hindsight sensed foul play, but as I was holding onto the straps as they violently separated I lost my grip with one hand and went flying to my right with the strap a good four or five feet from my perspective. I ended up on my back.

“Good job Neville. I didn’t think you would be able to do it!” Helen exclaimed.

Before anyone else could talk, Christie turned around, exposing her grand tits for all to see. They were spectacular and would warrant that dumb expression given by every eighties or nineties movie character who sees boobs. They are the boobs that stop traffic and bring world peace. Perfectly symmetrical, enormous, yet natural and firm and holding a traditionally proper boob shape. She was an overzealous college boy’s fan art.

And her hard nipples were leaking, it was a small amount of what must have been milk, but I could see it from my very intimate range and angle. Christie adjusted herself and sat down on the chair, before the cold wood of the chair startled her, causing jump and a rippling and swaying of her great tits. Some of the leaking fluid got on the table next to me, I ran my hand through it and brought it to my mouth. It surely was milk, but not like any I’d ever tasted. This wasn’t milk for infants, this was sex milk, a weird thing to say, but I innately knew what it was.

Back to the game, Helen’s turn. Ace, everyone shoots. Glasses were refilled just in time, Sandy also drew an ace, more shots. Vivian’s turn, couples card. “If your partner isn’t wearing pants, give them oral. If they are wearing pants, they lose the pants. Christie, I thought this game was about foreplay.”

Christie shrugged, and naturally that brought attention back to her glamorous mams.

Vivian looked around the table, where suddenly everyone was much drunker than they were two minutes ago. She took the bottle and gave it a spin, naturally it landed on me again. I took off my pants and was now sitting on the table with my dick out. Alisa drew a king, everyone added some of their mixed drinks to the cocktail, which Alisa then chugged like a champ. My turn, two “you”, I made Vivian take a drink for spinning the bottle my direction. Christie’s turn: Queen, traditionally a question card, the girls had switched that to six as there weren’t that many “dicks” playing the game. Queen made a rule.

Christie looked down at me as she thought. “The person who draws the king has to drink from the king’s cup and pay homage to our king, the honorable Neville, with a blowjob.” She winked down at me, reminding me of the light role play we had done that morning.

Helen drew a couple’s card. “Give your partner a foot rub, use your tongue.” She spun the bottle and Vivian winked at me as the bottle came around and landed on her. “So Vivian is the person getting serviced, so I’ll move to her. I guess I’ll switch seats with Sandy, Sandy takes her turn, and then we skip to Vivian.” Helen switched seats with Sandy as Vivian scooted her chair back to the wall and put her feet up on the table. Helen then got to work, starting with her hands on Vivian’s feet, which actually dwarfed Helen’s small hands. “Your feet are so soft.” Helen said, appreciating her task.

Sandy drew a six, formerly dicks, now “never have I ever.” She thought for a moment, looking around the table. “So, anybody has done this thing that I haven’t done has to take a drink of their mixed drink? Or is it a shot?”

“Mixed drink.” Helen said, not taking her eyes off of her work. Sandy switched their drinks to the right places as she thought.

“Never have I ever… had a threesome.” Everyone in the room had to take a drink, including me as I drank the non-shots.

“You sweet, sweet, child.” Christie said, idly playing with her hair after finishing her drink. “We’re going to have to fix that.”

Vivian’s turn. Helen took a hand from her massage and reached out and grabbed a card for Vivian and handed it to her. “Let us see here, a couples card, your partner does a dance of your choosing.” She spun the bottle and surprisingly it didn’t land on me this time, but rather it was pointing Sandy. “Do the Macarena girl. You got this.”

I was expecting something a little more… sexy... from Vivian, but she was getting her feet rubbed and now she was going to get a little bit a show as well. Helen chose that moment to lick one of Vivian’s feet and it caused the buxom redhead to jump just a little bit. Sandy danced around the Macarena three times before she was allowed to sit back down.

Alisa’s turn. Another couples card: “Show your partner you love them by giving them a shoulder and neck rub.” The bottle, of course, landed on Vivian. Vivian was now getting a foot and a shoulder rub.

My turn, I walked back over to the deck and I drew a couples card: “If his pants are off, give him a blow job, if they are on, take them off with your mouth. Well, my pants are off, so I guess I’ll just give the bottle a quick spin.” I walked up to the mouth of the beer bottle and got down on my knees to get better leverage, I spun it with all of my might and it made it around a couple of times before landing on Vivian, for the third time in a row. If she wasn’t careful, the girls would catch on to what she was doing.

“Come here my dear, sweet Neville.” Vivian smiled down at me and I walked over towards her. She scooped me up in her hands and lifted me up towards her face, only this time, instead of my head heading for her plush, pillowy lips, it was my hips. In fact, my head was heading towards her red hair. My arms wrapped around her hairline as she got to work on my dick. I looked up and saw Alisa smiling down at me as she continued to massage Vivian’s shoulders. There was a fair amount of suction coming from Vivian’s mouth, but she worked her lips and her tongue together in tandem against my two inch-long dick. To me my dick was a foot long, a full five inches longer than it had been before I started shrinking, but to these ladies it wasn’t much more than glorified toothpick. Vivian breathed through her nose when she had to, sending warm air down my midsection and legs. Some sucking, some playing, Vivian worked me like a pro and I came very quickly. I convulsed and grabbed hair and spasms ran up and down my body from the pleasure. I was then released back into Vivian’s hands and she looked down at me, smiling. I looked past her to Alisa, who was smirking, I looked behind me to Helen, who had one of Vivian’s big toes in her mouth.

I returned to my seat and awaited my shrinking.

 

The game continues in chapter 16

 

Chapter 16 by Smallerworld

Chapter 16

 

We got around the table twice more in rapid succession, the outcome was a couple of wild make out sessions, everyone was naked save for Vivian and Sandy still had on her bra, and everyone was now extremely drunk. It was Vivian’s turn, once again, and she drew a couples card.

“Your partner mimics porn music while you strip slowly OR your partner mimics porn music while you pleasure yourself.” Vivian shrugged goofily. She had lost control as the alcohol had caught up to her. She was smiling at everyone around the table as she stood up. “I’m going to need some music.” She announced. The rest of the girls started to “bam, chicka, wow wow” in disorganized cacophony. They eventually got in tune with each other as each found a different fake instrument to mimic.

Vivian closed her eyes and waited for the music to hit just right, then she started to rock her hips from side to side, the motions were prolonged and exaggerated for effect, but that just increased her already ridiculous hips’ mesmerizing sway. She lowered her head and swung her hair from one side to the other, before dropping her hair over her face and then swinging it, dramatically, returning it to her back. Her fingers then swiftly crossed in front of her pants and unbuttoned them. Feeling the rhythm, Vivian climbed up onto her chair and started to roll her belly like a harem dancer, her hips leading the way and her body lithely following suit.

To everyone’s surprise, Vivian then jumped up onto the table. She faced Helen as she twisted and gyrated, and magically lowered her pants down to her ankles. I was too transfixed on the show to see that, even drunk, Vivian was masterfully avoiding the cards and glasses on the tabletop. Vivian stepped out of her pants with one foot, then lifted them with the other and deposited the garment in Helen’s lap. Vivian lifted her hands to the ceiling and pressed against it to brace herself for her next spin. She was facing Sandy when she was finished. She lowered herself down, and down, to her knees, then her butt to her heels. She reached forward and stroked Sandy’s jaw, gently. Vivian swiped a hand down her front, undoing her buttons as if by magic. Her fingers moved to fast for anyone to track. Her shirt opened up, revealing to Sandy her skin, though from my angle I couldn’t get a great look. Vivian was back up on her knees and deftly removed her shirt and dropped it daintily on Sandy’s head. Vivian was back on her feet and she was gyrating once again, she spun on her heel and like wonder woman changing costume, her bra was gone. It flew across the table and landed on Alisa’s shoulder. Now Vivian stood before us all, wearing only her panties, a pale goddess on a dingy kitchen table. She hooked her thumbs into her panties and… slowly… bent… over… sliding them down her body. Her hair came back around her head, her breasts hung low, and she gave Sandy and Helen a full view of everything below. Once the thong was below her knees, she swung back up, the thong slipped the rest of the way down, she stepped out of it and jumped off the table.

The landing wasn’t graceful, unlike the rest of the show, her elbow put a hole in the drywall and she slid awkwardly down to the floor. It took a moment for everyone to see if she was ok, and once she popped back up, disheveled but with her bright, white teeth beaming through a smile, everyone laughed.

Alisa then drew a king. She smiled down at me, putting her palms on the table. “Hail to the king.” The lovely, angular, Mexican face descended towards me. Her tongue licked her full, exaggerated red lips, and she got closer, and closer. I instinctively lay down, giving room to the massive, brown eyes object descending towards me. Her warm breath washed over my entire body and I lost sight of everything except her forehead. I looked to my left, towards the light and the table and could see the faces of all the other girls ogling the display. They were all smiling as well. I could hear giggles, but I could only smell alcohol. Alisa’s lips made contact with my hips, her tongue snuck out and caressed my manhood.

I came quickly.

Alisa then took her King’s cup like a champ. She flexed her muscles, which caused her exposed chest to jiggle about.

Then it was my turn. I gathered myself and walked towards the pile of cards. We were sloshed and we weren’t even halfway through out makeshift deck. The top card was a couples card, that I could see. I knelt down beside it, picked it up and turned it over. I could feel all the girls eyes on me, and I could hear the all gasp as they read the card before I even had the chance.

“Baby making card. If you are both without pants, make babies as god intended in missionary position. If one person has no pants, they lose their pants, if both are wearing pants, shuffle this card back into the deck.” I read aloud.

I became acutely aware of all of the girls’ actions. I could hear Sandy swallow her spit, I could noticed Helen work her jaw, Alisa held her breath and Christie covered her lower face with her hands. Only Vivian seemed to be relaxed. I walked over near Helen and grabbed the small end of the bottle and gave it a spin. It wasn’t a great effort, but the bottle would spin around at least three times. I figured Vivian would make it spin to herself, but then to my surprise the bottle stopped on Helen.

“Yes!” Helen cried. While simultaneously Vivian also cried “What?”

I looked at Vivian, her face suddenly and very poorly masking her rage. She recomposed herself.

“I just came, so I’m going to need a moment, but I think we should take this to the bedroom, at least for now.” I said. I turned and walked towards the edge of the table, between Christie and Helen and looked down. It was a long ways down, though I knew in my logical mind that it wasn’t. I wasn’t nearly as drunk as the girls were, but there was still a small bout of dizziness upon seeing how far away the floor was. I shrugged my shoulders and jumped.

Helen’s hand darted out quickly and grabbed me. She then lifted me up and held me to her naked bosom, pressing my head against the inside of her left breast involuntarily. “This doesn’t have to be a private affair, but it will be an intimate one. You may come and take notes on love making.” Helen then stood up.

“You mean making babies. I need to take notes on making babies.” Christie said, also rising out of her seat.

“You guys come back her as soon as you are done.” Vivian said. “The game isn’t over yet.”

“I’m going to stay down here.” Alisa said. She hadn’t changed much from her recent doze of Neville-juice, so she might have been just discovering some new and scary power.

“You should come upstairs, Sandy, we are learning about making babies.” Christie said. Sandy, the only woman still in a piece of clothing, got up and followed along.

 

Helen was so excited she took the stair two at a time. She burst through my door and jumped onto my bed. She released me between her legs, which she spread out wide, but then brought her heels together behind me. She then gathered up a few pillows and propped herself up so she could look down her body to me.

I found myself in the middle of the diamond formed by Helen’s legs. I looked around me and saw that I was more or less trapped. Behind me, standing over the foot of the bed, was Sandy in her white bra. Following the leg, Helen’s toned calves were as tall as my thighs, though I had lost track of my size in the thrill of the game. Her thighs were naturally much more substantial, but they were so smooth and enticing. Above Helen’s left thigh was Christie and her tight stomach, and above that was her massive boobs, of which she was busy tweaking one of her own nipples. I walked towards Helen’s thigh and lay my hands upon it, feeling its warmth and silky softness.

“No foreplay, we are here to make babies.” Helen said, drawing my attention to her face. Helen’s blonde hair was cast upon my pillow every which way, her rounded face, heavy lashes, and pouty lips were all begging for attention. Somewhat closer was her massive chest, splayed out with gravity on either side of her ribs. The path up her body was open, but there was no denying the sheer volume of boob fat in each of those tits. Her skin was struggling with the weight they contained, and it did its best to keep as much boob up on her ribs as possible. Helen’s waist narrowed dramatically from her chest, her belly button was squeezed between two rows of very lean and very powerful abs, all of which led to my current objective. Helen’s pussy. Helen kept herself clean shaven before the enhancements, and her body seemed to respond by not even producing the stubble that should be present on her body just above her vagina. Her clitoris was poking through the labial flesh that contained her mighty, sexy, and pungent love canal.

The last time I’d gone after a woman in a position similar to this I’d struggled for grip on the sheets as the angle and my body length had made it awkward. Now, at just over a foot tall, I may not have as much trouble, as the angle created between my knees and her pussy was that much greater. I spread my arms and collapsed onto Helen’s lower abdomen, her labia seemed to open up and take my hips and thighs as their own. She moaned as I made contact, sending vibrations through her body. Helen’s sweat smelled of alcohol, but the smell of sex was overpowering. I lifted my hips and slammed them into her pussy, my throbbing penis made penetration, but it definitely lacked the girth to do anything impressive. Helen moaned anyway.

I thrust a few more times, then started to rub my body up and down, while simultaneously spreading and pulling back my thighs by as much as I could muster. It was a workout but it achieved results quickly. As Helen’s clit poked into my lower chest, I thrust and I gyrated and I thrust and I spread her lips and I thrust and I worked. Then a shadow appeared over my head and the weight of the bed shifted. I looked up and saw the underside of Sandy’s bra. She then placed her hands on my back and helped me achieved greater impact with each thrust. I pulled out and pushed in, and she pushed in with me.

Helen’s moans were a near constant now, even as Sandy shifted into a more comfortable position behind me, it didn’t’ stop the work. Out and thrust. Sandy’s fingers slowly grabbed hold of my hips from either side and soon she was helping me out as well. I was almost having sex on autopilot. Loud slurping sounds came from above and below. Helen’s pussy was oozing its viscous, transparent sex juice, leaving white streaks on my body. Above me Christie had leaned in and was making out with Sandy. Her right hand came down onto Helen’s stomach in front of me as she braced herself. I was surrounded by women on all sides. They all smelled of alcohol, they all smelled of sweat, they all smelled of different flavors of sex, different amounts of muskiness. Helen shuddered beneath me, but Sandy kept thrusting my body against her, then I came a few thrusts later. Sandy then let me go as Christie pushed her over onto the bed beside Helen. Sandy was on her back, Christy had the fingers of her left hand playing against Sandy’s pussy like a fiddle. Sandy then shuddered as well.

Three of the four of us had just achieved mind numbing orgasms. Christy lifted one of her fingers to her nose and took a long whiff. She then stuck her right hand into Helen’s pussy and took a sample of her as well.

“We should probably be ending the game soon.” Christie said as she rolled off the bed and stood up. “I’m thinking two more rounds. I’ll go tell the others we are finished up here.

 

Chapter 17 by Smallerworld

Chapter 17

 

I woke up with a pounding headache. The smell of stale sweat was all around me, but the light was too bright to keep my eyes open. I forcefully rolled over on the soft, warm bed I was laying on and pulled the blanket up over my shoulders. My blanket was silky soft, save for some hard and crispy chunks here and there.

Slowly I remembered getting totally hammered shortly after returning downstairs with Helen. After that it was a blur. My body was sore all over, but especially around my genitals. I gingerly touched myself under the blanket with my hand. I’d somehow overcome my moderately increased durability to get some pretty extreme rug burn. Even with my eyes closed and my desire to fall back asleep, the room was slowly coming into focus. I ran a hand along the top of my blanket and noticed that it was a  fairly pronounced hem. It was also oddly shaped. I risked opening my eyes for a brief moment and I saw that it was, in fact, a pair of pink panties. Their color revealed to me that they were Alisa’s.

My eyes closed again, to shut out the oppressive light. Now that I recognized my blanket as being cum-crispy panties, the surface I was sleeping on, soft and emanating heat, was obviously skin. I stretched out my limbs and felt around. Two ridges of muscles were running along me on either side. Back muscles? I risked another look. Above me was short, not reaching past the shoulder blades, meaning I was laying on Sandy’s back. I flipped back over and sat up. I fought the waves of dizziness that threatened to overwhelm me and then opened my eyes. In front of me, Sandy’s formerly flat posterior rose up in front of me, her twin hillocks of butt cheeks stood firm and high. The pink panties I was using as a blanket were angled so that I had one of the opening by my shoulders, leaving the waistband and the crotch to my sides.

The rest of the room started coming into view. We weren’t in bed, we were laying on the floor of my living room. On the recliner was Alisa, splayed out naked and awkward, one leg was draped over the armrest and the other was down on the leg rest. On the couch was Christie, similarly spread out with an arm behind her head over the armrest, another drooping to the floor. A leg up on the back of the couch and the last one tucked between the middle and furthest cushion from her head. Even as awkward as they were splayed out, both women remained sights to behold and my rubbed-raw dick was reacting.

On the floor next to Sandy was Helen. She was laying on her back, her upper arm was under Sandy’s head, her legs were spread, and her other arm was draped across her stomach. Helen was so close, I don’t know how I didn’t notice her first. Vivian was also on the floor, but behind me on the other side of Sandy. She was holding Helen’s hand, from the arm running under Sandy’s head, against her cheek as she slept. Vivian was on her side facing me and curled up.

For having as many people in one room as there were, it was awfully quiet. I tossed Alisa’s panties off of me and made to roll off of Sandy. It was harder than I thought it’d be, getting out of the hammock-like sling of her lower back, but I pulled it off and fell to the floor without a shred of grace. My mouth was dry as cotton. I needed some water. I got to my feet and reassessed my surroundings. I was in the narrow space between Sandy and Vivian’s bodies. I reached out a hand and placed it on Vivian’s flat stomach to steady myself. I naturally found myself looking at the junction of her legs and body. Her hips towered over me, but her sex almost seemed to beckon to me. I worked my tongue in my dry mouth when I shook the feeling. I turned around was confronted by Vivian’s impressive boobs, working with gravity, the top one was smashing the bottom one into the carpeted floor. The mess of arms, between Sandy’s, Halen’s and both of Vivian’s made that path impassable. I turned around and walked towards the feet of these two women.

Their bodyscapes were impressive. Their pheromones worked into my nostrils and made me dizzier. With Vivan’s legs curled up, I was left with a narrow passage between her knees and Sandy’s thighs. I had to turn sideways to slip through and even then, feeling Sandy’s supple thigh flesh on my genitals almost made me stop my mission and masturbate all over her. A ginger touch of my penis reminded me of why that was a bad idea.

I don’t know why I didn’t notice how diminished I was until I got to Sandy’s feet, but they were each taller than I was. I found myself lamenting not remembering the orgasms I’d experienced after I had finished with Helen. They must have been numerous to get me down this small, and to make my pelvic area sting as it did. When I was finally free of the women, I took off at a brisk walk towards the kitchen. The smell of alcohol was everywhere. A few beer bottles were scattered on the floor, two liquor bottles were poking out of the trashcan, and they weren’t the liquor we’d started with. A couple of cards were strewn about. I was standing overtop of a couples card for roleplay. “Act out a sex scene between a spy and his captor.” Flashes of being sexily interrogated shot through my brain, but nothing cohesive.

Then I saw the oven clock, and given the light coming through the windows, I knew it was 3:30 in the afternoon. Holy shit. The full impact of my absolute tininess hit me then as well, how the hell was I going to get a drink of water? I needed to wake up one of the girls to come help me out. Everyone was right where I left them a few minutes ago. Vivian was the closest person to me, so it figured she was my target. I walked up to her back and then followed it up towards her head, stepping on her red hair that was covering the floor like an extra carpet. There was a space under her neck, next to her should, that I could slip through to get to her front side. I got low and commando crawled through the human tunnel and popped out on the other side fully bathed in Vivian’s breath. She was still holding onto Helen’s hand and keeping it by her cheek, so I clambered up onto their hand-knot, got on my knees and started trying to wake Vivian. Her cheek was pliant and gave way under my skin, and her whole body was radiating a comfortable warmth, but I needed water. I shook her to no effect. I slapped her cheek to no effect. I grabbed an eyelash in my hand and yanked it out.

“Ow, what?” Vivian bolted awake and upright, the movement of her hand sent me hurtling through the air, over Sandy, and I landed on Helen’s right tit. In her sleep, Helen lifted her free hand from her stomach to her breast and scratched near me, dislodging me from my comfortable position and sending me rolling awkwardly off, down the front of her breast, past her nipple and to the floor.  No sooner had I made contact with the carpet when a hand came down from the sky like a crane and grabbed me and yanked me into the air. “Hey there little dude.” Vivian whispered as she smiled at me. I was brought in front of her face and she planted a good morning kiss that engulfed my entire head. I was pulled away. She unsteadily got to her feet and tip-toed out of the room.

“Holy balls, its 3:30?” She questioned. “I’m thirsty, do you need a drink?”

“Yes.” I said. My voice was hoarse and quiet, but Vivian managed to hear me. She took a glass out of the cupboard with her free hand and filled it with water. She then placed me on the counter, supported my back with one hand and gingerly brought the massive glass to my face. I looked into the cavernous vessel and marveled at how many gallons of liquid it could actually hold. Vivian gently tipped the glass and the water slowly came closer and closer to my face. It splashed up onto my nose a bit, but I was able to drink deeply and quickly, even as water was pouring down my body. The cup was taken away just as I had satiated my thirst.

“Better?” Vivian asked as she downed the rest of the glass. I nodded my head as she turned her attention to the rest of the kitchen. “Wow, we made a mess of the place.” She found her clothes against the wall and went to grab them. I watched as her shapely bottom and engorged tits bounced over and then quickly put away back into her clothes. She didn’t bother with her underwear. Vivian then returned, quickly buttoning up her top, and opened the fridge.

She pulled a glass of milk out of the fridge and looked at it inquisitively. She sniffed it and then remembered. “Holy shit, we milked Christie last night.” I had no recollection of that. “We all tried some too. That was right when things got out of hand.” She put the milk back and closed the fridge.

“I don’t remember that.”

Vivian looked back at me and frowned. “You must have cum a dozen times last night. You are probably only eight inches tall right now. How do you feel?”

“I’m dizzy and extremely sore.” I said. “I don’t remember anything past returning to the table with Helen.”

“That’s a shame, there was some hot stuff going on. Helen and I 69’d each other.” Vivian recalled, rubbing her chin. She smiled, remembering something. “And then I let everyone know I’m telekinetic now.”

To prove her point, Vivian summoned the glass of water back to her hand. “It seems nobody else has gotten it. Though Christie’s milk has some crazy effects brewed in.”

Vivian shrugged. “Let’s go get something to eat.” She smiled as she looked at me and I felt myself being lifted by some invisible force and brought towards Vivian. Her top two blouse buttons popped back open, revealing an almost unending line of cleavage. I was then slid right between Vivian’s tits. She used her hands to help me into a good position. I was in up to my armpits, my arms were laid across the top of boob on either side of me and my feet did not escape the bottom of her cleavage. I was too shocked by the sudden movement to make any sort of exclamation, but now that I was in the loving and heavy embrace of Vivian’s tits, I didn’t want to.

“This is nice.” I said. I shifted my legs slightly in their confines and got a bit more comfortable. Vivian took a step forwards to test the arrangement. Her boobs shook, but insulated me from most of the impact.  I looked straight up and somewhat behind me and gave a thumbs up. Vivian then took another step and another and I was settled in nicely. She grabbed her purse and keys and we were out the door.

 

 

“You seem to be pretty comfortable with your telekinesis.” I said to Vivian as we drove in her car. Her boobs held me firmly in place and were keeping me warm, from my perspective I could see out the front windshield of her car, but couldn’t see the road.

“It’s been brewing for a while now. Something happened last night that just made it all so clear.” Vivian’s voice came from above and around me. “I think it was sampling Christie’s breastmilk. It fully unlocked my abilities.

“Oh yeah? Do you know if anyone else is experiencing… paranormal… abilities like you are?” I asked.

“Well, we’ve been over Christie’s milk. I think her voice is also different somehow, I can’t put my finger on it. Alisa started reading minds last night.”

“Can’t you do that?”

“Not like Alisa can. I can only communicate, a thought-speech kind of a thing. If you wanted to keep your thoughts private from me, you could. Alisa was able to dig deep while you were screwing Helen.”

I shivered in spite of my warm confines. “That is kind of scary. What about Helen or Sandy?”

“I don’t know.” Vivian admitted.

“Well Helen has to have something. She hasn’t changed physically in a while.” I noted.

“Is that when it started?”

“There is some overlap. But it seems to be. You were a goddess before you started playing literal mind games with me.”

Vivian laughed, her voice melodiously filling the car and her breasts gently bouncing and squeezing my body. My dick, which had been hard since she put me here, tingled a little bit, begging for attention.

“We need to figure out what Sandy and Helen’s powers are, though.” Vivian said after her giggle ended. “Now I’m going to need you to be out of sight while I order. Vivian brought her fore and middle fingers together and placed them on my head before gently pushing me down to the very top of her cleavage. I felt my feet and lower calves pop out of the bottom and rub against her blouse. Vivian then buttoned up the top two buttons, concealing me beneath the fabric and tightening her hold on me ever so slightly.

I was now encased in boob flesh, just my head above my chin and my feet were free. I couldn’t budge and inch, I was trapped. Vivian’s heartbeat was strong and it started to accelerate ever so slightly as she started ordering. I felt the tug. I knew why her heart rate was picking up, she was doing something naughty. Her invisible grip stroked my cock while her breasts held it in place simultaneously. It was the most illogical experience I could imagine and it felt so good.

While Vivian was ordering five different combo meals, she was also slowly working my penis. By all rights I should have cum already, but she was using her voodoo to stop that from happening. I was edging and I wasn’t even trying to. I clenched my immobilized fists, I tried to kick my legs, but I was helpless. Vivian was just going about her normal, day-to-day business at a drive-thru and I was trapped in her bosom being sexually manipulated by brain power.

She kept on the edge of orgasm throughout her entire order. When she was finally finished ensuring all the food and drink orders were correct, she finally said “Thank you”. I was in glorious agony. My body was convulsing, I opened my mouth, aimed down and took as much titty flesh into I as possible and bit down as hard as I could.

“Ouch!” Vivian lost her control, I came like a fire hose and squeezed cum into the confines of her cleavage.

“Fuck you devil woman!” I cried out in bliss as my body went limp.

 

Chapter 18 by Smallerworld

Chapter 18

 

Vivian fed me a French fries as she drove. She just pulled me back up so my arms were free of her cleavage to feed me. She bit off the end of a fry and dangled it from her fingers in front of my face, I’d take a bite or two and then she’d lift it up and over my head, stick it between her plump lips and finish it off. I filled my stomach on crispy fry and I doubt I even made a noticeable impact on the amount of food she was eating.

By the time we got back everyone was awake, had put on their clothes, and were sitting around the living room chatting. Vivian dropped a bag of fast food in everyone’s lap and took a seat herself in the middle of the couch between Alisa and Sandy. She set me on top of the back of the couch between herself and Sandy. All conversation stopped as the girls chowed down. I found myself in a room of five beautiful women with only the sounds of crackling paper and drinks slurped through straws. The smell of alcohol and sweat still hung in the air, but now it was mixed with chicken sandwiches and hamburgers.

“Ok, we all go to work tomorrow, then we convince some folks to help us move our stuff over here?” Helen probed after finishing her meal.

“Absolutely, can’t miss another day of work.” Vivian agreed. “Though, to be honest, I think I’m going to ask for a promotion anyway. Is that dirty? Should I be using my powers for good?”

Alisa waved a hand. “Nonsense. We’ve got the power, why not use it? I’ve got a few ideas for some websites.”

“I’m not doing porn.” Sandy said. “I don’t want to be seen that way.” Sandy had grown several inches since last night. What had we done? I tried to remember, whatever it was I did lose nearly half of my old height. I had to keep reminding myself that I was still shrinking, rapidly. It just didn’t register in my brain as being a problem.

“Not quite what I had in mind, but I like where your head is at. We could be the greatest porn stars of all time.” Alisa laughed. “If not for the internet, then at least for ourselves.” I imagined Alisa having sex with a big, black man and his massive cock and found myself intrigued by the idea. Alisa then stuck her head back looked at me behind Vivian’s and winked. She can read minds. I had to remind myself.

“I’m going to stay here, I can watch after Neville tomorrow as well. I did quit my job after all.” Christie said. “I’m just going to look for nursing programs online anyway.”

“Remember, you need to go home and pack at some point.” Helen said.

“There isn’t too much of a rush on that. I’ll move the NJ’s mattress to the basement while you guys are gone.” Christie looked around, and realized she would need to sweeten the deal to get some alone time with me. “And I’ll clean up this mess.”

That got everyone else on board.

 

 

Once everyone had left to go home to pack, it was just Christie and I, alone together again. The sun was already setting. Hangover days were always so short. Christie left me on top of the couch as she went to the bathroom. Problem was, I didn’t want to be on the top of the couch.

Standing up and looking down, the fall to the cushion below was about twenty-five feet. Only it wasn’t, I reminded myself, it was less than three feet. It was odd how perception was working for and against me. When I looked wide, and took everything in as it was, the size of the world wasn’t too overwhelming, but when I focused, as I was now, on a single task and object, it ballooned up to its actual size, which at my scale, was nine times bigger than it should have been. I jumped.

The landing was soft, but the jostling of my body reminded me of how sore my balls were, outside and in. They had gotten an extreme workout the night before. Didn’t matter, the next drop was less than the first, but there was no cushion to break my fall. I jumped quickly, not wanting to think about it too hard. I expected a hard impact when my feet hit the ground, but to my surprise I stuck the landing, literally the only part of me that even noticed the drop was my balls.

I don’t know what I was hoping to accomplish, nothing was accessible to me at this height, but I needed to walk around and stretch my legs. Problem was, I was limping. I gingerly cupped my balls in my fingers and tested their soreness. I know when Vivian telemasturbated me there wasn’t any actual friction, but the simple act of producing more semen was about the final straw for me.

The flush of the toilet and the heavy plodding of Christie’s feet let me know she was heading my way. She was back in the living room in moments. “Stretching your legs?” She asked.

I turned and nodded my head, before continuing my walk, my awkward, limpy, walk. Christie was a couple of hundred feet away from me on my scale, but a louder boom told me she was moving. I looked, and saw that she had lowered herself to her knees and she ever so slowly teetered forward until she caught herself with her hands. Her blond hair fell about her face, but the gap between her arms revealed her breasts in all of their globular grandeur. The fell off her body and drooped further than I was tall.

“Don’t stop on my behalf.” She said. “I’m just going to crawl along behind you and keep you company.”

“Ok, I guess that’s fine.” I said. Christie crawled forward a little bit and then she was right behind me. Rather than tower over me, she lowered her entire body to the ground, grinding her massive breasts into my carpet before they disappeared from view, blocked by her face, arms, and hair. I was now confronted with her giant, blond face. “Are you just gonna slither along the floor?” I asked.

“Dunno, maybe.”

I shrugged and continued my walk, though I only made it about five steps when Christie spoke up.

“Oh, baby, is something wrong? Did you get hurt?”

I took a deep breath and turned to face her, she hadn’t moved, but she wasn’t any further away. My stride was pitifully short. I shrugged and told the truth. “My balls are drained, thus they are extremely sore.”

“That happens to guys?” Christie asked. “I thought you could just keep going as long as you used enough lube.”

“Nope, I’m drained. To be honest, I think it took longer than normal. I can’t exactly remember what all happened last night.”

“Oh, you poor thing.” Christies face was thirty feet away, but as she blew air out of her nose, thinking, it swept between my legs and tried to stir me. My balls said no. “I think I can help you, but you have to trust me, ok?”

“You know I trust you, Christie.” I said.

In a blur of motion, Christie spun herself around and was sitting on her butt with her legs crossed. “You are the only person who didn’t sample mama’s milk last night. It’s going to take a moment to fire up the ol’ teats, but I’m not trying to turn you on. Yet.”

Christie then grabbed the hems of her shirt with her hands and lifted it up over her head, leaving her completely topless. Her boobs bounced free and called to me. My dick tried to answer, but it just caused more twisting agony in my testes. Christie then took her hands and used both of them to lift up her right breasts. Her hands were small and looked much smaller in comparison to her massive mammary. They maneuvered around it, gently stroking it. The fingers from her right hand teased her mighty, brown nipple, making it grow out from her boob at least a foot (a Neville foot). I wanted to join in, I ached and yearned and felt myself burning. Her less-than-subtle manipulation of herself was so hot, and it just got hotter when she lifted her nipple up and stuck her lips on it. Her face moved from side to side and she played with herself, her lips pulled back and revealed she was lightly gnawing on her nub with her teeth. Then a small trickle of white oozed forth. I saw it before she felt it, but then her tongue sought it out and drew it into her mouth.

“I’m ready, Neville, let me heal you.”

I stepped forward, not thinking about what I was doing, I was running on instinct. I kept churning my legs when Christie leaned forward and scooped me up with her hands. I had singular focus on her nipple. As it got closer I reached out, I took hold of it. Her entire body shivered when I made contact. I brought my mouth to it and sucked on it. Trembling rose from deep within Christie’s chest, and with it game a flood of milk. It hit my tongue and it tasted like no milk I had ever drank before. It couldn’t even be called milk, really. It was white nectar, sweet and frothy and thick and it melted in my mouth and down my throat. I guzzled greedily and felt my stomach distend as I took on as much as I could manage. Hazy parts of my mind cleared up, realizations that I didn’t even realize needed to be thought of came bubbling to the surface. My muscles rejuvenated and bulged, the burning in my groin dissipated and I felt my balls pulsating as they refilled themselves. My skin warmed up and something new was made clear.

I had been awakened.

I stopped suckling and Christie pulled me away from her breast. I chose to activate myself in that moment and everything froze. Christie stopped moving, the air stood still. I looked around, I waved my hands, I was untethered. I had my own superpower, I had a new defense. It wasn’t difficult at all, freezing time took no effort.

I allowed time to resume, I looked up to Christie’s smiling face. She would be rewarded. I would give some more of myself to her. I smiled up to her, “Let’s go to the bedroom.”

 

Chapter 19 by Smallerworld

Chapter 19

Christie loomed over the bed completely naked. Her heavy breasts bulged out from her body in a borderline obscene way, her hands were on her hips, her pussy unable to hide beneath her thin, blond pubic hair. From my vantage point on the mattress, the show stopped at her thighs, but they were so shapely and luscious that I was ok with that. Her face was frozen, eyes open and unblinking and her tongue pulling back her bottom lip as she surveyed me on the bed.

I’d been staring at her like this, frozen in time, for fifteen minutes. I never got the opportunity to slow down and really bask in the glory of the women who surrounded me, but that never had to be the case ever again. My dick was hard and throbbing and begged for skin on skin contact, but really took the time to admire every curve, every texture, and every detail of the mountainous woman who stood before me.

I finally allowed time to resume and the landscape came alive. I had caught her mid shift and as she pushed her hip out to my right her entire body reacted.

“You are so, so small. You are like a little sex toy.” Christie said looking down at me. I tried to look up at her face, I really did, but not only were her boobs perfect works of art, but her waist flaring out to her hips was so feminine. I had just spent fifteen minutes staring and I still couldn’t stop. Christie then leaned over the bed, her boobs coming up off of her chest and coming towards me. I fell down onto my ass as I made room. Her hands came off of her hips and rushed towards and then past me. They made contact with the bed behind me, but the woman before me had gone from being vertical to now significantly horizontal. Her body followed her hands and she picked up one knee and then the other onto the bed. I was now surrounded by an overdeveloped blond woman.

She positioned herself so her left tit was directly above me, I got up on my feet, reached up and touched it. She shivered. “My tits are sooooo sensitive now-a-days.” Christie whispered. I looked back to see her upside down face looking at me. Her face was taller than I was. She shifted her entire body, taking the boob from my grasp, and then she lowered herself.

“What are you doing?” I asked.

“I think my boobs are taller than you are.” Christie said. I turned away from her face towards her milkbags just as they made contact with the bed. Her chest was still a foot above me. “With room to spare.” She giggled.

I leaned forward into her closer boob. The flesh gave away slightly, but her boob didn’t budge. “It’s so magnificent.” I whispered. Where a woman with huge boobs like Christie’s would usually have visible veins and stretch marks, Christie’s skin was flawless. Her tits smelled slightly of her milk. I rubbed my arms up and down and got as much of my body into her tit as possible.

“Oh!” Christie cried. She lowered herself a little bit, but it was done quickly and the sudden bulge of her tit knocked me right off of it. “Sorry, I am not used to be so sensitive. I’m getting wet from your slightest touch.”

“No problem.” I said. “Mind giving me some space?”

I felt her breath wash over me as she breathed out and in before lifting herself up. Her tits cleared the surface of the bed once again, but she didn’t rise up all the way, stopping when her nipples were about crotch high to me. She gave herself a little shimmie and her boobs bounced wildly. I thought I was a safe distance away, but that changed quickly when on a particularly big twist of her body, Christie’s right boob shot towards me and launched me into the air. I landed under her face.

“Flip over please.” I said. “And spread ‘em wide.”

“Oh? Are you about to ravage me?” Christie giggled.

“Like you wouldn’t believe.” I smiled.

Christie obliged, she flipped herself over and swung her legs up onto the bed, leaving me outside of her thighs. I licked my lips at the sight of the thigh in front of me. So firm and smooth and tone. I reached out and ran my hands along it. I leaned over it, my head coming to rest about a third of the way over the top. I could feel her pulse through her skin, the fast pace told me everything I needed to know. I stood back up straight, her thigh came up about to about midway up my chest. I jumped forward and swung my leg up. I found myself lying on top of her thigh, legs spread wide. She smelled so good and her skin was so soft it was all I could do not to just hump her thigh. I rolled over and fell down the other side.  I landed on the bed on my stomach, Christie instinctively spread her legs a little wider and as I looked up at her vagina it opened up for me.

Christie’s viscous secretions had already spread all around her lips. As he legs spread wider, some of her folds broke the tension and parted as well. All told, Christie had one of the “cleanest” pussies of the women who had taken me in, her folds were neat and orderly, but they still wanted me. I got up on my hands and knees and crawled towards the womanly maw, the small bit of butt cheek below clenched up in anticipation of my arrival. This was no small pussy. I looked down at my cock wagging between my thighs and though it was impressive compared to my own body, surprisingly so, it was no match for the genitalia in front of me.

When my slow crawl had brought me in the shadow of the pussy, I reached out and shoved a hand straight into the canal opening. Her lips accepted it greedily. Once it was in up to my elbow and my head was brushing the lips, I reached and grabbed whatever my hand could get a hold of.  I squeezed tight and was immediately answered by a series of squelching noises coming from deep inside. I low moan soon followed.

I stuck my other hand in, forcibly spreading Christie’s lower lips and elicited a similar response. I took hold of both sides of her pussy walls and prepared myself. One breath, two breaths, three breaths and I thrust myself forward with all of my strength. My shoulders pushed against the viscous pussy walls and it took all of my strength to get myself inside. I was in up to my groin. I made a swimming motion, reached forward, grabbed some more pussy wall and then pulled myself forward once again. I moved a little bit easier this time, and this time my dick was smeared against the puddly floor of the pussy cavern. I was stopped when the top of my head butted up against what must have been Christie’s cervix. I tried to breath, but the air was thick and musky and damp.  Only my feet and ankles were outside of the pussy now, and even so, “outside” is a relative term as they were being brushed against by her lower labia.

I paused for a brief moment and took stock of what I had just done without thinking. All around me was Christie, her pulse, her smell, her sex. It pushed on me from all side, it comforted me, it cradled me. All at the same time it was trying to hold me in and push me out. Deep rumbling game at me, vibrations that may have been moans. The outside world had ceased to exist.

I dug my elbows into the pussy walls around me and tried to flip myself over, but as I was shifting my body I lost my stomach and the pussy squeezed down on me, hard. I paused for a moment, and then did it again, same response. It clicked in my head why my stomach was feeling weird, Christie was lifting her hips up off the bed and bringing them back down again. Every part of my body was engaged as I twisted myself. My head, arms, legs, hands, torso, and my dick. To aid in my twisting, I grabbed handfuls of pussy-wall and squeezed. When I finally completed my 180, I decided it was time for me to truly start the intercourse. I shoved my hips up against the top of the cavern and slid my dick across its slimy surface. I then allowed myself to come back down. I repeated the motion again and again in my limited space, even as Christie’s body bucked wildly of its own accord.

Then, just as I reached my zenith and started to unload myself, my whole world twisted 90 degrees and the walls closed in even tighter. My entire space pushed in on me and compacted against me. A sudden gush of girl goop got into my mouth and my nose. It happened a few times in succession, then it stopped. I tried breathing, but it was difficult. I was surrounded on all sides by pussy wall and viscous pussy juice. And then something clamped down on my feet and I was quickly ripped out and into the cold air of the outside world.

Christie had rolled over onto her side as she reached her orgasm. She held me with two hands as she stared at me, dreamy eyed. “I have never… a whole person… so good.” She couldn’t form full sentences. Despite the warmth of her hands and from her breath I was shivering out in the open. The pale pink lips of the blond beauty frowned as she saw this. She lay me on the pillow next to her and then rolled over so that her head was directly above me.

“I’ll clean you up.” She winked and brought her giant head towards my body. She stuck out her tongue and starting with my cock, she licked her drying juices off of my body. She was very thorough, and by the time she had flipped me over onto my back, and then back over onto my stomach I was ready to cum again. But rather than finish me off with her tongue, she picked me up, rolled herself back over and placed me on her stomach. She then used her hands to push her boobs together to form a mega cleavage. “Cum on my boobs.”

Even on her back, when her boobs were squeezed together they were as tall as I was. I leaned into the crack and after three thrusts I’d deposited another load into the bank of Christie.

 

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=6484