Rescued by a Pageboy by ltltb
Summary:

A college student is shrunk by a girl. But she doesn't want him. What happens next? 


Categories: Young Adult 20-29, Adult 30-39, Middle Age (50+), Butt, Couples, Gentle, Insertion, New World Order Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Doll (12 in. to 6 in.), Lilliputian (6 in. to 3 in.), Micro (1 in. to 1/2 in.), Minikin (3 in. to 1 in.)
Size Roles: F/m
Warnings: Following story may contain inappropriate material for certain audiences
Challenges: None
Series: Rebalancing the Sexes
Chapters: 9 Completed: Yes Word count: 12192 Read: 71459 Published: January 13 2017 Updated: August 27 2017

1. Chapter 1 by ltltb

2. Chapter 2 by ltltb

3. Chapter 3 by ltltb

4. Chapter 4 by ltltb

5. Chapter 5 by ltltb

6. Chapter 6 by ltltb

7. Chapter 7 by ltltb

8. Chapter 8 by ltltb

9. Chapter 9 by ltltb

Chapter 1 by ltltb
Author's Notes:

He's shrunk by a girl who dumps him. Then the softball coach finds him. 

I'm Adam, I'm 22 years old. Usually I'm one inch tall and my home is usually inside the panties or bra of my mistress. A lot of guys my age are in the same place. My mistress, Kelly, is also 16 years older than me. Again, not so unusual. A lot of guys end up with older women when they get shrunk, for a lot of reasons. But what's special about my story is how I got here. 

I was in community college when the Rebalancing of Sexes happened. It was hours before the Goddess of Love's speech and I hadn't heard anything about men disappearing off the street.  I was just walking down a hallway when a girl I barely knew named Emma cornered me in a hallway. She talked me into going into an empty room. She backed me into a desk and got my cock out of my pants like nobody's business. Then she tore off all her clothes and jumped me on the desk. I was face down as she ground her pussy into my crotch. It was like a dream come true.  That's when things really got weird. 

I could smell Emma's arousal, but it didn't smell like any girl I'd ever been with. You know that odor that just curls itself into your brain. But this didn't smell like it came from inside her body. It smelled like honey, or nectar, sweeter than anything I ever imagined. I pumped my manhood in and out of Emma like a machine.I felt this intense connection to Emma. Every moan and scream she made sounded like a command. It was like I was falling in love with her. They say that can be a side effect of a woman's juices since the rebalancing. Of course, I soon found out about another side effect. 

I leaned up to kiss Emma and found that I could only reach her shoulder with my head. My hands could barely touch her face. Then my fingertips were brushing her breasts and nipples. They seemed to be growing. Then I saw her slightly round belly at eyelevel. Only then did my brain process what was happening to me. I was shrinking. I didn't know what to do. I was frozen in fright. It was the scariest moment of my life. Then the shrinking stopped. I was about two inches tall... no bigger than a jumbo shrimp, which is what I'm sure my pink naked body looked like. I looked up and realized where I was. Then I felt one of the most moving moments of my life. 

I looked up and saw I was beneath Emma's pussy lips. The labia majora exploded outward like a flower. They were deep red, and the labia minora were so pink. It waslike a cloud of femininity above me. The smell coming from above me was astounding. I felt awe. I felt like home was just waiting above me, waiting for me to leap into it. I wanted to fall in and never come out. All around me, Emma's body was a garden of super-magnified sights. Her aroused nipples pointing down at me, each as big as my head. The goosebumps on her thighs, as big as my fingers. Just like guys talk about, I felt myself shrinking emotionally. It felt natural for Emma to possess me, to overshadow me, to become my world. 

My dick, now probably a quarter inch long, couldn't hold back at the sight. I came and came and came. But not just from my dick. All of my pores exploded and something came out thick, like semen. But it didn't smell like semen. I got some in my mouth and I spat it out. Then I realized it tasted like chocolate. Even after all that, my dick was still rock hard. Then it happened. Emma grabbed me with her thumb and forefinger and began thrusting me in and out of her. "P - p - p - pussysize', she moaned. Emma must have already found out about how the Goddess of Love gave women the power to shrink already shrunken men to one inch tall, or grow them as tall as a foot high, to make them more of a pleasure tool. 

For a lot of guys, this was how many relationships and even some marriages started after the Rebalancing of Sexes. But for me it was very different.I felt so bonded to Emma when her juices and flesh surrounded me. It felt so chilly when she slid me out of her. As I adjusted my eyes to the light, her vast face looked down on me. She smiled, but her eyes didn't carry the same glow I felt. Then she said something very chilling. "Adam... there's something you need to know... I can't keep you with me... I can't stay with a guy once I shrink him... I guess I like the thrill of the chase too much... I shrank three guys already today and I'm trying for three more before I go to sleep tonight. Thanks, babe".

Emma's lips surrounded me for a kiss, and then she spoke these words: "Two inches". Instantly I shrank to a third of the height I'd been the moment before. She walked out of that empty room, leaving me stranded on top of that desk. First, I was heartbroken. I didn't know it at the time, but the oxytocin produced by Emma's body, at many times the amount required to affect someone my size, was giving me those deep feelings toward her. I was totally devastated when she just got up, put her clothes on, and left as though the most dramatic experience of my life was totally meaningless to her. 

Then I got scared. I knew that, stuck on that desk, I could slowly starve to death. I began hoping someone would find me. After several hours, the door to the classroom opened. I could see a figure approaching the desk.

A woman, about 40, wearing her hair short, in a pageboy style. She wore a polo shirt and athletic shorts. I stood up, all five centimeters of me, and stared at her. Suddenly I realized who she was. Coach Moakley, the softball coach. Rumor said she was lesbian. I didn't even know why men were being shrunk yet. I wondered whether Coach would kill me because I was a man. I was scared. 

Coach Moakley thundered toward the desk. She loomed a few feet away, like a mountain moving toward me. I placed myself flat on the desk, still sticky from my time with Emma, and hoped she wouldn't see me. She stood next to the desk, her dark hair and surprisingly pale skin looming over me, as well as big boobs and a big square butt that just seemed made to dominate a man. If she were into dominating men...

For a moment it worked. Then those hazel eyes froze on me. I knew I'd been spotted. Her eyebrows arched and her lips curled up in a slight smile. I felt hot breath fall upon me as a hand reached for me. I tried to get up out of the stickiness but it was too late. She had me by two fingers and brought me to her mouth. "MMM, you taste good. I'll never have to buy candy again." I thought she was going to eat me. Then another hot breath, and booming words:"You're going to a safe place now."

Then the hand plummeted. I got dizzy. I saw a void surrounded by elastic, like the kind on panties. I tumbled down past wiry black hair, toward an aroma that smelled like strawberry, or maybe banana. Then heat, steaming heat, and darkness. I felt Coach Moakley walking. I could hear what sounded like her thighs, grinding against the fabric that seemed to support me.

After a time, the light returned. A hand pulled me out. I looked around at a room with several lounge chairs and sofas. "Faculty lounge," she said with a roar that made me shudder. As my eyes got used to the light again, Coach Moakley brought me to her face. "You may call me Mistress Kelly." In my mind, I started doing so instantly.  Then she kissed me and put me on a coffee table next to a sofa. Her eyes lit up and a smile crossed her face. "It would be so naughty to do it here! " 

Then she climbed on the sofa, took off her gym shorts, then her panties, leaving her shoes on and her polo shirt and bra in place. She looked around, and so did I. Several women, either fully or partially nude, were sprawled out on sofas, legs spread apart, or with their asses in the air. Tiny dolls were either being pulled out of vaginas or facing into buttcheeks, thrusting themselves in the cracks. I realized those dolls were all male. Some of them were professors, others were srudents. A couple of them I knew. 

Mistress Kelly sat down on the sofa, lying back, putting her knees up in the air, and spreading her legs apart. It was all so strange, being two inches tall, watching a woman I thought was a lesbian moaning for me, begging me to enter her. I couldn't convince myself to walk away. That strawberry-banana smell... I thought it was perfume at first... curled up inside my brain and called me toward a vagina with lips taller than me. Her entrance was about two feet away... more than a hundred feet over the uneven terrain of the sofa at my new scale. 

By the time I reached her moist pussy lips, my mind was totally under her control. She told me to reach up and grab her clit like I was going up on the rim for a slam-dunk. I jumped up and held on, as it got harder, until Mistress Kelly's clit just got too wet. I slipped through her folds and fell just inside her soaking wet vagina. Just then, a contraction hit, pulling me inward. I should have been worried about suffocating, but all I could think about was unconsciously thrusting my body inside Mistress Kelly. It was as if I was my own cock, thrusting and thrusting my whole body. Mistress Kelly moaned and sighed.

When she spoke, it was to tell me what a good and skilled lover I was. She told me I was doing an expert job in kissing her clitoris and labiae. I was surprised to get this much praise from a woman, especially one so many times larger than me. I didn't believe it at first. My sexual experience with girls before the Rebalancing was limited and awkward. Since I didn't know about the Goddess' enhancements to human sexuality, I couldn't see how possibly I could satisfy a woman as tall as a 30-story building to me. 

Mistress Kelly picked me up. Her pupils were dilated with desire and her cheeks and neck were glowing red and giving off warmth. The way her eyes looked through me filled me with fear. Unconsciously, I began to look away from her, blush, and slowly blink my eyes. It was weird. I later realized was doing what girls and women do, or did before the Rebalancing, in the presence of full sized men.

The stoic silence that men learn as teenagers was melting away. I looked up at her and giggled. Giggled! It's embarrassing for a guy to admit that. I wouldn't have confessed, but she called me on it. "Why are you giggling?", her hot breath said to me with a smile. "I'm little! I'm LITTLE!" I screamed, still blushing and naked in the palm of her hand. Something about being small was so thrilling that it made me forget not only my fear, my default dude behavior. but Mistress Kelly's smile grew broader and warmer.

"Well now that we've made out, I can make you a little bigger. Pussysize", she purred. I was learning what that phrase meant, as I grew to about six inches, just big enough for the distance from my head to my toes to equal the distance between her labiae and her cervix. "You'd better go in feet first", Kelly sighed.

She reached for her purse and pulled out something that looked like a wind sock. "This makes it feel like an uncircumcised man is entering me. Put it on your feet." She slipped them all the way up to my knees, binding my feet together. "Now you can't run," she laughed. Then she gave me a tiny harness tied to a string.  "Now, you have to put all that you are inside me." She licked me again. It tickled. I giggled again. What was happening to me?Yes, it was less than fully consensual, but the concept of consent blurs a lot when you're in the hand of a giantess who seems 60 feet high or more, especially one whose aroma casts a sort of spell on you.

I was pulled by a magnetism, part lust and part a desire for protection, toward that awesome body. The fact that she wasn't 20 and had a bit of additional size on the curves seemed to make Mistress Kelly all he more attractive to me. I started thinking of her enormous backside, almost like it could be my own lover. What was making me think these things? But for the moment, I was focused on Mistress Kelly's main entrance.

Big enough to fill her up, it felt as though my whole body was a cock, and I was going to cum from head to toe. But my mistress insisted upon her satisfaction. "Find my G spot," she moaned. After that, everything was a blur. Somehow I found that spot and her walls closed around me. I could feel an orgasm building up inside me. When I came, I came from every pore of my body.  Again I tasted like chocolate. Again it was awesome. But something different happened this time.

I started shrinking again. I could feel my feet sliding away from her cervix and my head slipping in from her entrance. I was collapsing into Mistress Kelly, becoming an inhabitant of her vagina. I wondered how I would ever be able to leave her sacred place. I wondered if I wanted to. Then I fell asleep. 

-----

I awoke to find myself about half an inch tall, clinging to a tuft of pussy hair along Mistress Kelly's outer labiae. Somehow I had crawled, or had been pushed, out of her. Part of me wanted to keep clinging to that sacred skin, but I soon realized I was starting to grow. I decided to try to climb down from Kelly, and try to explore the hugeness of the world that surrounded me. 

I think I was up to an inch high, by the time I climbed down from her thigh and began to wander around. I looked around. I was no longer on campus. Somehow, while I slept, Mistress Kelly had left campus and was in a bedroom. I was wandering across a bedscape, with an overturned blanket in the distance. Then I realized something bigger than me was approaching. It looked to be about four stories tall at my scale, and it was moving on two feet. A big lizard?

It was red with a white head. I steeled to defend myself. My male ways were kicking back in. As it approached, I saw it was a man, apparently middle-aged and a little chubby. the white head had a beard on it. I thought I was looking at Santa Claus, until I realized that he wasn't wearing any clothes and had a dick almost as tall as I was. Fortunately, it wasn't aroused, unlike mine, which wouldn't go down no matter what I thought about. 

I was scared but I decided I should approach. I was growing but still only as tall as his knee when we were face to face. "About time you came out!", he yelled down at me. "Who are you? What are you doing here?""I'm Karl. I'm here because that amazing woman whose body you climbed out of, is my wife."

I stepped back and started to run. He laughed. "Don't worry, kid. I'm not mad at you. In fact, I'm the one who told my wife to look for someone like you. I'm glad she found you.""Why?" I asked. "I'll tell you later.""How did you get that way.""Lonjg story." He sat down so he could look me in the eye.

End Notes:

Adam learns about the Rebalancing and the Goddess of Love. 

Chapter 2 by ltltb
Author's Notes:

The tiny man tells a tinier young man why he's in a giant bedroom and explains the Goddess of Love. 

I was still plenty scared, just an inch and a half tall, standing in front of a six inch tall naked man who was red from his neck to his toes, telling me the woman I just body-fucked was his wife. Karl laughed and sat down on the vast bedscape so we could talk. 

"Don't worry, kid. I'm not mad at you. In fact, I'm the one who told my wife to look for someone like you. I'm glad she found you."

"Why?" I asked. 

"I'll tell you later."

I thought I was the only one who was small. I wanted to understand what had happened to me. "What about you, Karl? How did you shrink?"

"Long story. You don't know, do you? About the Goddess of Love?"

"What are you talking about?"

"I'm sure you don't have any clue. You haven't even heard her announcement, have you? You don't know what happened to you. Here, I'll explain... what's happened to you is part of an amazing, world-changing event. It's going to change the way women and men relate to each other forever. Kelly and I have been part of it for two years, before the rest of the world had any idea of what was going to happen.

"It started when she dragged me out to some art class. There we met a woman named Aphrodite. She said we would be a perfect couple for a project she was working on. She offered to take us out to dinner to explain."

"We ended up at the fanciest restaurant in town. She told us she was the immortal Goddess of Love. We laughed and said prove it. She snapped her fingers... and just like that, strangers in the restaurant jumped up and started hugging and kissing, even making out. A busboy who looked to be in his twenties, began making eyes at a plump middle aged woman, and they started taking off their clothes. She snapped her fingers again, and people blushed, put their clothes back on and tried to act as though nothing had happened. Kelly and I looked at each other. We were convinced.

"She said she was going to make a big change in the way men and women relate to each other... and she wanted us to be a test case. She called it the Rebalancing of Sexes. Aphrodite told us she'd been working on the change for centuries. We would have thought she was crazy, had we not seen what we saw."

"Aphrodite said she'd been planning this change for four hundred years, ever since humans invented  the microscope and the dildo in the 17th century. She said she drove those discoveries and that they were the first part of her plan to change the sexual dynamic. She said she hoped those would stimulate the imagination, and a few decades later, it did. 

"She said it made her happy  when Jonathan Swift wrote Gulliver's Travels in the 18th century. She especially liked Gulliver's adventures in Brobdingnag, but she was very disappointed when Swift imagined the aromas of the giant women who used him as a sex toy as disgusting. She wondered if thinking about those things made Swift celibate.  It inspired her in terms of her plan. 

"She said she watched through the 19th and 20th centuries, as entertainment like "Incredible Shrinking Man" and "Attack of the 50 Foot Woman" moved to the fore. She loved the premise of the shrinking man movie but was disappointed by the ending. She wanted the shrinking man to reconcile with his wife and perhaps disappear inside her, if he had to keep on shrinking. She also enjoyed "Attack of the 50 Foot Woman", the second version more than the original, but it bothered her that Nancy Archer was driven insane by her size and that the couple didn't consummate sex after Nancy grew, at least from what was shown in the movie. She put that down to gaslighting and disrespect for a woman's perspective. She said that when she completed her plan, women being larger than men would be seen as normal and natural." 

"Aphrodite said she especially became hopeful when she saw women in much of the world take more of a leadership role in recent decades. Something that really impressed her was the willingness of women to demand that men perform oral sex on them. Something else I remembered her saying: 'if a man's world says all women are good for is sex, then let his world BE your sex!"

"Kelly and I looked at each other. Kelly always had an intense look. Even when I was taller than her, I felt she had the power to stare me down. I think that's part of why I was attracted to her. Anyway, we just heard this crazy story but I don't think we got exactly what her plan was. Kelly spoke up. "So, Aphrodite, what is it you want to change about the sexes?"

Aphrodite looked straight into her eyes. "Kelly, tell me how you think the world would change if suddenly all the men on earth were shrunk to a few inches tall."

"Kelly sat there, silent, for a second. Then she smiled and said, 'It would mean that women would run the world. We would be the canopy in the forest and men would be the understory. But I don't see how men and women could ever make babies. Women like having someone more powerful than them have their way with them. Most women, anyway'."

"That's when I saw Aphrodite go to work. She said 'but you are not most women , Kelly.' We both smiled because we know that's true. 'I happen to know how you met your future husband, and how much you appreciated his fine hands and tongue.' Kelly blushed. I think we both realized Aphrodite was totally for real."

"See, it was not destiny that we would meet and get married. I'm about 15 years older than her, and there was no reason to think we would hit it off. But she had a certain intensity to her. Being a softball coach and a former player, she had a certain tomboyishness to her. Even though she is straight, she carries a certain confidence to her. I also had a strong willingness to please a woman. At some point when we were first dating, I told her how much I enjoyed licking pussy..."

... at that point the bed shook beneath them and a voice bellowed from above them. "...AND HE KNEW HOW TO LICK, NOT SUCK!" 

Mistress Kelly had awakened. 

She sat up in the bed, and smiled down on Karl and me. She lowered her voice, but the resonance caused by her greater size kept me listening. 

"How are you, honey? Teaching the new boy some old tricks?", she said to Karl. 

"Just explaining how the Goddess of Love chose us to be the test couple for her new world. I was just starting to tell Adam about our dinner date, when the Goddess asked you what you thought it would be like if all men shrank to a few inches tall."

"Well..." Kelly smiled... "I started telling her that it would be great for women to have power, and that they would never be the victims of violence again... but I didn't think the sex part would work... and then she asked me to imagine a smart, human sex toy and... something clicked."

Karl picked up the story again. "So the Goddess said she would bring some of the changes about but not the shrinking, so we could see how it worked. Kelly started getting aroused..."

"DAMN DID I GET AROUSED!" the relative giant responded. "I told him we were going home and... he was going to eat my pussy and fuck me!"

"When we got home, she buried her pussy in my face and I licked her like crazy. I noticed immediately that she tasted sweet, not like regular pussy", Karl continued. "Then she pointed her ass in my face and told me to lick her backdoor. I had NEVER done that before. I scrunched up my face and prepared for the worst, but instead, her back entrance tasted like,,, pussy! The feeling of being surrounded by her and all the sweetness and pungency... even though I had given Kelly oral sex before, I had never experienced anything like it! It felt like Kelly's vagina and clitoris and thighs and butt cheeks and her crack were jusst one big wonderworld, and I wanted to live there."

I got impatient. "So what does all this have to do with me being small?"

 

"WE'RE GETTING TO THAT!" Kelly and Karl answered simultaneously. 

End Notes:

Ahead: A purpose is revealed. 

Chapter 3 by ltltb
Author's Notes:

Karl and Kelly explain why they brought Adam to their relationship. 

Chapter 3
I kept growing as I listened to Karl, till I was as tall as he was. Kelly leaned down over and gave each of us a kiss on our backs. "I notice something's not right about our new little partner", Kelly cooed. "Color Change!"


When she said those words, I felt my feet warm up. Then I saw a dark shade creep up my legs, over my still swollen dick, and all the way up to my neck. I turned to see Kelly staring at me.


"I think a sex toy should have a bright color. My favorite color. Purple!" she shouted.
I saw my feet turn purple. The color crept up my body until it reached my neck, then stopped.


"Now you match my hubby!", Kelly said with a smile. "You look like the sex toy you are! At least, you're the right color for a sex toy."
I rolled my eyes. "OK, can someone PLEASE tell me what this is all about? Why am I small?"


Karl laughed. "Let me finish the story. Aphrodite came back and said she would activate the process. She made Kelly say some words that were supposed to be magical. Kelly said..."


"For women to grow in the eyes of men, men must shrink. Men must become small enough to view the women in their world as a great, towering forest, and see their lives as an effort to live in and love that great forest. Men must stand at the feet of their women and let their legs, thighs, buttocks, breasts, faces, and vaginas become their skies."


Karl continued. "Then Aphrodite gave me something to read. 'For the peace of the world, men must stop seeing their lives as competition for resources and conquest, and instead live to please our women. The forest of women's bodies can give men abundance, beyond our wildest dreams. But first we must focus our lives completely on their arousal, release and satisfaction."


"Then she left. Kelly got even hornier than before. We stripped naked and she slid on my cock. I got bigger, at least a part of me did. Then I got small. An inch tall. I was scared. Kelly laughed. 'I wish you were a LITTLE bigger', she said. That instant, I grew to two inches tall. The thing I remember most about that night was the first time Kelly smelled and tasted like strawberry and banana. I remember swimming in her cum, actually swimming in her cum, her sex grabbing me and possessing me. I remember the feeling of being completely inside her. Not quite like being unborn, but for that moment I wasn't a person, I was just part of Kelly. Absolutely awesome."


"That first year or two, we didn't know if we could make it. But every night, I got to sleep in those panties and somehow it worked. Not to say that we weren't having sex... what convinced me this was going to work was the experience of swimming in Kelly's cum. Just being overwhelmed by her body's responses."


"HE WAS FILLING MY PUSSY SEVERAL TIMES A DAY!" Kelly squealed.


"See", Karl continued, "Kelly was this super worked up woman and had to carry me to work to work down her urges. We couldn't explain anything. Aphrodite cast a spell on Kelly so that whenever anybody saw her, she'd say 'I'm a lesbian."At first, other women would walk away. But one day a woman..."

"Her name was Amanda", Kelly responded...


"Anyway, Amanda smiled and got frisky with Kelly, and before she knew it, we were a threesome. Amanda received the power when she had sex with Kelly. We found out Amanda was straight, and Kelly had me take each of them in the ass. The Goddess of Love told us that would spread oxytocin. Amanda bonded to us and soon shrank her husband. Before long, Kelly had spread the shrinking power to other faculty members, even members of the softball team. Aphrodite had used Kelly as Patient Zero, or maybe one of several, to change the world. And our relationship was the first to get tested by the challenge of the man being small."


I had to ask a question. "OK, so the world is changed... but why did it take so long for me to get shrunk, even though it's been a couple of years?"


"Pandemics start small and get big", Kelly smiled. "The opposite of men." Kelly and Karl laughed.


"OK, so please tell me, why did Kelly choose me?"


"Her ass", Karl laughed.


My perpetually hard dick started throbbing again at the thought of Kelly's backside, especially at its new scale (to me). The rational part of my mind tried to sputter out a response. "What?!?"


"The Goddess of Love thinks it's awful that women become invisible to men as they get older," Karl began.


"Every woman over 18 knows that her potential partners are everyone her age and older," Kelly continued. "So the pool gets smaller every year. The Goddess knows that's a result of menopause, and the end of fertility."


"The Goddess explained to us that Nature ended female fertility in mammals at a certain age because offspring born to older mothers have trouble competing with offspring born to younger mothers. So she came up with a solution: Split the offspring by gender, so they wouldn't compete directly with each other. Boys don't bring as much drama as girls, so women can have them later."


"She is in the process of giving women a second womb and reproductive system, smaller than the first womb, and making what used to be the rectum and anus into a second vagina. It will take several generations to fully accomplish, but eventually she wants to have 80-100% of males born rectally, with 100% percent of females born vaginally.


"That's crazy!" I exhaled. "So men are no better than poop?"


"Not exactly," Karl answered. "You see, once they have changed, women don't poop anymore."


"WE JUST PEE! A LOT"!", Kelly answered. "Every time we pee, if we pee on open ground, a fruit tree blossoms. I've 'planted' five myself", she laughed.


"OK, I admit... I'm attracted to your ass. I can't hide it, I'm naked." I blushed. "But I wasn't attracted to older women's butts before. Why now?" I asked.


"You see," Kelly said, "women lose their sexual attributes as they age. Faces get wrinkles, breasts sag, cellulite, bla bla bla. But the last part to go is the butt", Kelly smiled. "I'm in my mid-thirties and I think mine is pretty hot. In fact, I think it's gotten hotter as I got curvier." Kelly seductively looped her thumb, pulled down her panties and showed off her expansive white ass.


"Damn right, honey," Karl responded. "You have an incredibly hot ass. Don't you agree, Adam?"


I was staring so intently at that ass that I didn't hear him.


"Your dick gives us your answer", Karl laughed.


"So what the Goddess of Love decided", Kelly continued, "is that she could extend the sexual attractiveness of women over time, by focusing on their butts. But she knew she had to tie it in to reproduction somehow, or it wouldn't take hold. Vaginally, a woman's peak fertility is between 20 and 35 and drops off between 35 and 40. In back, women's fertility starts at 30, peaks between 35 and 55, and drops off around 60. In effect gives women two different fertility periods.


"And", Karl added, "that means giving men two sets of responses... the general one aimed at youth and fertility, and a second one, particularly among men your age, Adam, responding to the rear ends of mature women.


"She's even introduced an evolutionary twist to that... giving young men who get shrunk a special aptitude toward fertilizing the backdoor womb, which tapers off at age 35... thus encouraging younger men to hook up with mature giantesses. So now MEN have a biological clock... and their desires are steering them toward older women as younger men."


"So here is your mission... er, what's your name?"


"Adam", I answered.


"Adam... your mission is to fall in love with my Kelly's mighty buttocks. establish a relationship with those buttocks, and MARRY those buttocks!"


"But you guys are already married", I answered.


"Adam, since I got small, there is so much abundance in my Kelly's body... I feel like I can actually share her with another man without being jealous. You can love her in the back while I love her in front", Karl continued. "But there's another reason. See, Kelly wanted a family, and I didn't get her pregnant in time. We've tried fertility treatments to no avail. But now that the goddess has created a whole new fertility cycle, Kelly can get pregnant again. But not from an old man like me. From a YOUNG man like you," Karl said as he poked his finger into his chest.


Then Karl held his hand next to his heart. "They didn'thand out the best tickers to my family, so I don't know how long I have, especially with the challenges of being small. I don't want my Kelly to spend her days alone. But we agreed that we should find a guy who'd already been shrunk."


"So what do you say, Adam? You up to it? Would you like to marry my wife's fantastic ass?"

 

End Notes:

More to come!

Chapter 4 by ltltb

Chapter 4
As Karl made his offer, Mistress Kelly got face down on the bed. Her face was huge in front of me. "Twelve inches", she whispered. Suddenly, I was taller than I had been since Emma shrank me. "That's as tall as a man can get after he's been shrunk", Kelly said. "Tall enough for your cock to fill up my backpussy."


What she called backpussy I knew better as a butthole. Thinking about it made me want to get hard. But I had been rock-hard since getting shrunk. I couldn't imagine being more aroused. Then I looked down. My dick and balls had gotten huge compared to the rest of me. My cock was as thick as a baseball bat and my balls were as big as baseballs, at least, as big as baseballs were when I was in the big world.
Kelly leaned in and I could smell her breath as I spoke. It tasted like the breath mints she kept by the bed. Obviously she understood the effect of her odors on a small man.


"One of the things the Goddess of Love told us is that giving us two vaginas and extending our clitorises to thoroughly surround both, would give a man an opportunity to forget his smallness for a moment in time, to revel in plunging his manhood into a womanhood that fits his new size. And you know, I want that. I want your little cock thrusting into my backpussy as hard as you can. But my ass has a personality of its own. I think of it as being like my little sister. Before it agrees to become a mother, Adam, it needs to be romanced. It needs to be seduced."


I knew I wasn't getting to fuck that ass tonight. But I didn't know what was next.
"I am going to shrink you down to one inch tall. You are going to slide into my backpussy and become my butt plug for a day. I will wear you between my buttocks. If you get hungry, slide down and lick my pussy. If you get thirsty, drink my butt sweat. Spend the day telling me how much you love my backdoor and maybe you can become her boyfriend tonight!"


She started counting "10...9...8..." and my height in inches decreased in sync.
By the time she got to one, I was just an inch tall. Then Mistress Kelly turned around. Instead of her face, I stood before her ass again. I stared at it for a long time. To see it from this size, all white and round and glowing, was just fucking amazing. I was scared, but at the same time, I knew that if I could find the courage to wriggle myself in between those cheeks and into that backpussy, I would be as safe and snug as a one-inch-tall man could ever expect to be.


I was still young and relatively inexperienced at sex at normal size. I was slowly realizing that this was a whole new paradigm, and that there were now untold numbers of men like me who were tiny. Maybe even all the men in the world. I began to think about all these men shrunk down to bug size, trying to make their way in a hostile world filled with giant women. Those two huge round buttocks looked like great buffers, great protectors. But the dark place in between scared me a little. The great unknown. I'm still young enough to take the chance, I thought... and the plunge.


I ran as fast as I could across the bed, leaping over folds in the blankets. I leaped onto Mistress Kelly's left thigh, holding onto a hair for dear life. (One thing I noticed quickly about this new reality... women don't shave as much!) Kelly shifted from a squatting position to lying flat, allowing me to walk up her thigh onto her gleaming, vast, downy buttocks. I crept up to the dark crevice. The naughtiest place of all. There's a meme that says "you can't unkiss my butthole."

Even though I know it's a different sort of place now, I felt there'd be no turning back. I jumped down into the crevice, as tall from backpussy to curve as I was. I could feel gigantic goosebumps rising around me as I slid closer to that rear vagina. I tickled her back labia with my tiny toes... and a shudder whipped through her body. It ended with her buttocks squeezing me as tightly as they could. "Hello, baby", cooed a huge, rumbling voice. I came from Mistress Kelly but it sounded as though someone else was talking. The voice seemed a lot more feminine, more girlish.


I looked down to see the backdoor at my feet. It was like a combination of a butthole and a vagina. The crinkling pointed to a pair of labiae and a clitoris at the top. "I know I'm Kelly's ass but I have a mind of my own! I have my own name for myself. I call myself 'Olive.' What's your name?"


"Adam, " I answered.


"Adam, why don't you cuddle up to this backdoor and tell me how much you like me?", Olive asked.


I had both of my arms spread apart, holding apart Mistress Kelly's buttocks. I was trying to maintain my only link to the outside world, even if that only meant seeing the ceiling in Kelly and Karl's bedroom.


"Let her booty clench together. Then you and me will be the only thing in the world," Olive cooed.


I knew as a man that the only way to advance in this world was to totally dedicate myself to a woman's pleasure. I wasn't sure I would ever leave Kelly's body, or Olive's backdoor, but I knew that whatever possibilities awaited me in life were through their bodies. Not to mention, the idea of being squeezed between two buttocks and entering a backpussy was making me horny in spite of myself. My cock and balls were still huge relative to my tiny size.


I let go of the buttocks and they sprang shut. Now I was in a soft, dark place defined by the aroma of butt sweat. All around me, a voice was giggling. Kelly... no, Olive.
"You're really cute! Don't ask me how I know", Olive giggled. Before I could try to imagine how a pair of buttocks and a backpussy could see me, Olive continued. "Before, when a guy would try to get into me, he'd shove that huge thing that's bigger than you are and I didn't have any lubrication. No fun! Now your whole body is the right size to fill me up... and I'm very wet! Feel me..."


I knelt down and felt Olive's rear labiae. She was already wide open and sopping wet. I could slip my whole arm between her backpussy lips. I was starting to work up a chocolate-flavored sweat thinking about it. Too bad Olive didn't have tastebuds.
"Please, Adam... tell me you love me. Tell me you want me to have your family. I need you! Please, come inside me! Please bring all of you inside me!"
I couldn't believe I was having the softest, most tender conversation of my life with Mistress Kelly's ass.


"I do love you, Olive! I want to go inside of you, and come inside of you! You're the most beautiful ass I've ever seen. Again, I felt like I was falling I love. Again, I was afraid that the gigantic woman who surrounded our little love scene would take it away from her.


"PLEASE, MISTRESS KELLY!"I shouted. "I LOVE HER!"


"Then use your hands, your feet, your marvelous penis, and of course your heart, and enter her head to toe."


I placed my hands on Olive's pussy lips, spread them apart and began to enter her feet first. I dipped my feet in and out. I was still so large at an inch tall. Mistress Kelly sensed my predicament.


"If you truly love my little Olive, you'll want to be smaller", Mistress Kelly cooed.
"I love you Olive", I murmured. My heart pounded and chocolate was pouring out of my pores. I was soaking wet with sweat and who knows what else. I wanted to give myself totally to Olive. I felt her pull on me strengthen. I realized my heart and my love was making me smaller. In an instant my shoulders were over her backpussy lips. Her backpussy pulsed into my swollen member, and I came in an instant. Meaning I came through my cock and through every pore of my body. I cried out my love for Olive as I shrank even smaller, so that only my head stuck out of her backdoor.


"I love you Olive", i moaned as I fell asleep inside of her.

End Notes:

What's next for Kelly, Karl, Adam and Olive? 

Chapter 5 by ltltb
Author's Notes:

Going forward through the back door. 

Chapter Five
I woke up to see little speckles of light filtered by a powerful darkness. I thought at first that I was camped outside, looking at the stars. But the tightness that embraced me said no to all that. It took me a moment to realize that I was still inside Mistress Kelly's backpussy, with whom... not with which... I had fallen in love with as Olive.


After I realized that, my next thought was surprise at how I smelled. I suppose I thought I would smell like.... well, like ass. Turns out it was more like pussy... at least the way pussy smelled before it turned into something fruity and flowery.


I realized that Olive's juices had taken hold of me and wiped out my free will. I was a mindless love machine, my body pumping furiously for Mistress Kelly and for Olive. But Mistress Kelly was so huge, that it was hard to differentiate between love and worship. Olive was someone I could love on my own scale. But how separate was Olive from Mistress Kelly?


First, though, I had to free myself. Not that I entirely wanted to. I decided that to get out of Olive, I had to arouse her and awaken her. As you probably know, the back vagina is very much like the front, with a G-spot and an extension of the clitoris. I thrust my shoulders where I thought the G-spot was, then snaked an arm up until I could grab a handful of what seemed to be the rear bulb of a clitoris. Moving myself up and down, I was rewarded with shudders that shook my flesh and moans that seemed to shake the world. Finally, a series of pulses from Olive pushed me out of her as she let forth what seemed to be a scream of pleasure, followed by a bigger one from Mistress Kelly above.


Olive's squirts left me curled up in the cleft between the buttocks, surrounding the pucker that collapsed into her back labiae. Every few seconds, that backpussy would thrust itself up at me, followed by a squeeze of the buttocks that would knock the wind out of me. It seemed like several minutes before Olive had calmed down enough for a conversation.


"Oh baby," I heard Olive say, "Oh baby..."


Then a voice boomed from above, "TWELVE INCHES..."


Suddenly I was growing. The cleft where Olive's love tunnel lived got smaller for me. Soon I was tall enough for my head to reach her lowest vertebra, and for my feet to tickle her pussy. Then Mistress Kelly spoke to me.


"I heard what you said to Olive. You love her as a man. I permit you to take her as a man."


"Who is Olive?"


"Olive... is a part of me. Sort of a second personality. The first time I remember her was the first time I remember being spanked for doing something bad. My mother said something like "all of your bad things", which I heard as "Olive, you're bad." Olive became my naughty alter ego. I came to associate Olive... and my rear end... with incredibly bad and naughty things. If I ran around with boys or had sex or drank or worse, it was because of Olive."


"But when the Rebalancing started, our personalities reversed. All of a sudden it was as if my pussy... I almost never said that word before Rebalancing, now I say it all the time!...it was as if my pussy had suddenly become the bad girl, and Olive had become the demure little thing who wanted to bond with someone forever. Maybe that's because Olive will be the one having babies."


"Explain that to me. Again. Please, Mistress Kelly. Really slow", I answered.
"The Goddess of Love is gradually separating where girls and boys come from. Eventually, and it may take generations, all girls wil still be born from vaginas, but all boys will be born from what until now was called the rectum. Boys will be no more than half their fathers' height before adolescence. That way mothers of girls and mothers of boys won't compete for the same resources. Girl-fertility and boy-fertility will happen at different stages of a woman's life, with boy-fertility peaking between 35 and 50 or so. "


"So... what's the chance that I get you pregnant... or, get Olive pregnant?" I asked.
"We're two and we're one, so any way you want to say it is fine", Mistress Kelly answered. "At my age, I'm nearing peak boy-fertility, so chances are pretty good." She smiled. "It's not like you'll have to go to work to support a very tiny boy. Just make sure he can get to my nipples, and help him get fed. "


"I think I'll be OK in this world, but how can i justify bringing a boy into it? How can I be sure they won't be abused by girls?"


"Good question. The Goddess of Love says she will protect males from abuse. But not from humbling. Humbling is a good thing. Have you had a chance to stand and look straight up at me, at my calves, at my thighs, my butt, my pussy?"
"Yes", I answered. "It's awesome."


"Men have always looked up, I think. Looked up at the sky and dreamed about making the things that would change the world. Now when they look up at the sky, they see the bodies and the hearts and minds of women, and realize that loving and worshipping them will be what changes the world."


"Climb off me for a second." Mistress Kelly made me move to the corner of the bed. Then she pulled her panties to her knees and wriggled her ass just above my head. "Know that between these cheeks and inside me, there is no danger from being small, only the pleasure that comes from serving your mistress. Are you ready to take me like a man?"


Of course, tiny men's dicks are always hard. But I could feel blood pumping needlessly through my body. My need for relief was too great. "Yes, Mistress," I screamed in my tiny voice, "I want to fuck Olive!"


She picked me up with her hand and slammed me into her buttcheeks. My penis was an inch long now, a perfect fit for Olive. My lust was taking over. I began to thrust into the backdoor. It turned out to be just as wet as the (Front) vagina, if not wetter. Of course, this is no anatomical suprise as any adult knows the female rectum and anus have been transformed into the back vagina. But everything was new for me, and the world, then.


The feeling of those two buttocks squeezing harder and harder against me was amazing. They were commanding me to cum, and I did, pumping into Olive again and again and again. "I love you, Olive", I cried. Yes, my son could very well be born from an ass. I knew I loved that ass very much. I fell asleep.


It was an incredibly peaceful sleep. At some point Karl crawled out of Mistress Kelly's vagina and woke me up. The next thing I remember, Karl and I were crawling up Mistress Kelly's belly, toward her breasts, red and purple toys heading for their goddess. We were both the same size, about a foot tall. 


Mistress Kelly got up in bed. Her torso sitting above us, her breasts hung down, one nipple pointing toward Karl, the other toward me. She began to speak to us softly, cooing at us, as though we were her pets. Then she started petting us, gently on the head and back.


"This is going to be awkward. Don't be embarrassed. In this new world, what you're about to feel is normal. Don't feel ashamed or think your manhood's been taken away."


I wanted to ask what he meant, but Mistress Kelly's soft cooing was having a strange effect on me. Tears started to well up in my eyes and my lower lip began to quiver. I began to cry. Even though I was still a man, my tiny voice must have sounded a lot like a baby. I looked over and saw Karl was crying and bawling too.


"I'm LITTLE!" I screeched. "I'm TIIINY!" I started shrinking until I was even smaller, reaching three inches in height. Karl was shrinking too, Mistress Kelly scooped each of us up into a hand. We each licked at her areolae until milk began to flow. To be dwarfed by her nipple was such an awesome experience, I started crying again.


"It's amazing, I can just start nursing any time and not feel sore or anything", Mistress Kelly mused. "Hope you enjoyed it. It really felt good for me and that's not something I associate with giving milk," she mused. "One inch", she said. We both shrank to an inch in height, and tumbled toward the underside of her breasts. She then buttoned up her bra and took us to work. Once she had dressed, I climbed out to the edge of her bra to get a look at her in the mirror. Mistress Kelly, a softball coach in her mid-thirties, was wearing a microskirt. The route to her enormous ass and deep pussy was wide open.

End Notes:

Coach Kelly has a special meeting of the softball team. 

Chapter 6 by ltltb
Author's Notes:

A coach displays her bottomless desire for her players. 

 

Chapter Six
"You are in for the time of your life!" Karl kept assuring me as Mistress Kelly drove to work. "I'll explain it to you, but first... you remember what we told you about the oxytocin thing, right?"


I nodded my head, being careful not to rub Mistress Kelly's boob too hard.
"Basically, anytime you pop Mistress Kelly in the ass, you get a dose of her oxytocin. If you then turn around and do another woman, you spread Kelly's oxytocin and she falls in love with Kelly. Then once you get back to Kelly, you bring that woman's oxytocin back and Kelly falls in love with her!"


"Damn!" I said. "So am I going to do another woman in the back?"


"You're going to do the whole softball team in the back... while I do them in the front!"


My eyes bugged open. It seemed that even now, after getting shrunk by Emma and found by Mistress Kelly, and discovering my love for a backside called Olive, I was still discovering new and amazing things about this world.


Karl continued, "Mistress Kelly is wearing a microskirt. When the girls come in for softball practice, she'll seduce them one by one. She's moved a sofa into her office and that's where we'll take them all."


"Why does she want to bond with them?"


"She wants the team to work together as one. The goddess believes that if women use some of their excess sexual energy to bond to each other, like the bonobo monkeys, they'll be so connected that they'll forget catty rivalries and work together to build a better world. Also, frankly, since the universities have relaxed the ban on professors and coaches getting intimate with students, she wanted to explore some of those ladies on the softball team. I guess all that time the Goddess made Mistress Kelly say she was a lesbian, got to her", Karl laughed.


When Mistress Kelly arrived at work, she sent out a message asking the team members to meet her at her office. They walked in, in uniform, and got the surprise of their lives when they walked in and saw the coach virtually bottomless. "No, you didn't walk in on me by mistake," Mistress Kelly said. Then she turned to the players. "I told you not to bring any men. I know some of you don't like men. I know that all of you have been made hungry by the Goddess of Love. All I have to do is smell all the fruitiness in this room to know that you are all aroused. I know that our performance has been off ever since the Goddess made herself manifest. I want you to use the ache you feel in your empty bodies to get this team together. Let's unite as teammates and as sexual beings."


The Mistress then scooped us out of her bosom and placed us down on the sofa. "Karl, seven inches," she whispered. Karl shot up to that height, as the team looked on. Mistress Kelly was already wet from arousal. In a moment, she scooped him up and began slipping him in and out of her. "Grrr... five inches", she growled, and Karl shrank small enough to slip inside of her. Mistress Kelly groaned and flipped over. "Adam... twelve inches." Suddenly I shot up, becoming tall enough for the softball team to notice me as an individual. "Girls..." she moaned, ..."as soon as they're done with me, these two are going to take their turns with every one of you. So you'd better drop the bottoms of your uniforms and get ready.


With a couple of exceptions, the women all took off their shoes, socks and leggings, dropped their pants, and finally their athletic protectors, leaving them naked from the waist down. Most also took off sports bras, to get more comfortable.


I could hear them moaning as I stood before Mistress Kelly's big and powerful ass. My always-hard rod was ready to penetrate her backpussy, when I heard a familiar voice. "Adam... Adam..."


I felt guilty as I answered. "Olive.... Olive..." I knew I couldn't hide or deny from her. "Olive, do you know what Mistress Kelly plans to do?"


"Yes, I do", she sighed. "I want you to do exactly what I say. Please fuck me and share my oxytocin with every woman's butt on that team! I love you Adam!"


Confidently, I peeled back Mistress Kelly's buttocks. I walked up to her cleft and thrust myself within. In a dark and sweaty place, I felt myself every tiny inch a man, as I made love to my Olive. Again and again I thrust my grain-sized manhood into a moistened backdoor with a vagina rifled inside. I heard Kelly moan. I heard Olive cry out. I was drenched in chocolate flavored sweat. I came and came and came. Then Mistress Kelly pulled Karl and me out of her.


"All right", she shouted to her team, "Which of you joins yourself to us first?"

End Notes:

Not taking one, but giving two to the team.

Chapter 7 by ltltb
Author's Notes:

Adam and Karl experience the hard body of a softball player.

Chapter 7


A month before, I would have been embarrassed and excited out of my mind, to stand in front of girls several times my size, exposing their pubes and buttocks, with my dick wet from being between the cheeks and inside the backdoor of a softball coach who appeared 70 feet tall on my tiny scale. It was becoming just another day for me. But I was still horny... just a little more sure of myself.


"I give you my frontdoor husband and backdoor lover, because I want to be bonded to every one of you... and every one of you to each other. This is a sacred act, supported by the Goddess of Love, and when we consummate this, we will be unstoppable!" Mistress Kelly declared. "So who comes forward to bond herself?"


It's funny how getting small has made me more aware and more able to pick up on the facial expressions and signs that a woman is aroused. My eyes were focused on a blonde with a round, red face and a small nose with a round tip. Every few seconds she would close her eyes and inhale and exhale, then flick her hair. Her lips were full and puffy. She clearly needed release. Mistress Kelly had noticed her too.
"Emily", she said to the blonde, "You're my best pitcher. I need you to bond to this team and bond to me."


Emily's fingers had slipped to her pussy lips. I could see her knuckles making circles that were getting smaller and faster. I could smell her pussy honey... sort of lemon and strawberry and orange all at once. "Don't fight it any longer, honey," Mistress Kelly said to her star pitcher. "Come... and join me."
Emily began to walk toward the coach. I could tell she had powerful shoulders for a woman, and her hips were curvy. "Karl, twelve inches." I watched as her husband grew as tall as me.


Emily stared at Karl and me. "Hi, Santa Claus. I didn't know you got shrunk too. Who's the purple dude? He looks cute."


Mistress Kelly eased her back onto the sofa and grabbed Karl, slipping as much of her as she could inside her vagina. What was left, Karl's white head and red torso, stuck up toward Emily.


"So... I have to take toy Santa up inside me?", Emily said.


"While his other half remains inside me", Mistress Kelly smiled.


Emily carefully got herself over Mistress Kelly, and slid herself down onto Karl. It took about five minutes for Emily and Kelly to get each other off. Karl climbed out of the way. "You're up next", he said through panting. Mistress Kelly then brought Emily's hips toward her face, and began to give Emily oral sex. She stretched out her hand, pointed it toward me, and motioned me to climb up her body. I crawled up her stomach and between her breasts. Emily's pussy was ground deep into Mistress Kelly's face. Her ass was just angled high enough for me to risk entering her backdoor with my miniature cock.


The gap between her buttocks got wider and narrower. I could see her backdoor glistening when the gap was at its widest. But I'd need to sit down to take her, meaning I could risk getting crushed. Being young and crazy, I took the chance, sliding into her ass crack like a runner stealing home. I could hear, and feel, the gasp when I penetrated her huge butthole.


Emily's grinding hips forced the cleft of her buttocks into my face. Her squeezing made it almost impossible to breathe. I pumped my inch-long manhood while pounding on the wall of flesh that was trying to suffocate me.


Then I came. My cock shot semen and oxytocin into Emily's backdoor. Her buttocks squeezed together to embrace me. Those awesome feelings of being loved and protected by a giant woman's backside were starting to overcome me. If I didn't find a way to stop the pounding in my ears and heart, I felt as if I would come again... this time from every pore of my body... just like with Mistress Kelly and Emma. Then I would surely crawl like a robot into Emily's backdoor and do everything I could to stay there.


"Shrink", a voice was telling me. "Shrink", my heart was telling me as it pounded faster and faster. Sweat was pouring off me, sweet, chocolate-flavored sweat. I tried everything I could not to think of the sweet, soft, wonderful, dangerous place I found myself, between the buttocks of a softball player.


It didn't work. My mouth opened wide, my ears popped, my prostate squeezed, and I came and came and came and came. Emily's cleft became more massive and deeper and higher as I spiraled downward in an orgy of reduction. I was a bug-sized sex zombie when I crawled down the steamy valley to find a backdoor, bigger than I was, and wriggled inside Emily's butt like the little bug I felt myself in my heart to be.

End Notes:

The bonding continues. 

Chapter 8 by ltltb

Chapter 8
I slowly awakened and wriggled out of Emily's backdoor. I didn't want to leave but I had to know what was going on. I was an inch tall as I climbed to the top of the cleft between Emily;s buttocks. Her skin seemed to be on fire.


I climbed up her body, underneath her uniform top. When I reached her neck it was fever-hot. Her cheeks were flushed, her lips were bright red and puffy, and her breathing was ragged and heavy. "I love you coach Kelly", she moaned as she reached over to give my Mistress a hug. I took advantage and leaped onto Mistress Kelly, climbing down onto her shoulder and tumbling down her back.


I scooted down to her buttocks and scrambled into the cleft between. I kissed her right buttcheek about two inches above the backdoor. I wasn't even an inch tall so I couldn't take her with my manhood. Instead, I climbed down and wiggled my entire body into her backdoor.


As I squirmed into my mistress' backpussy, I heard a familiar voice. "Baby", she cooed. It was my Olive.


"My brave lover... are you going to bond mistress to Emily and me to Vixen?", Olive asked.


"Who's Vixen', I asked.


"She's the soul who lives in Emily's backdoor. Very daring girl", Olive said. I could feel the backpussy warming up. I assume thinking about Vixen turned Olive on.
"How do you know all this?", I asked.


"Since the Rebalancing, communication between women goes on at levels you can't imagine", Olive answered. "Just by you penetrating me and sharing her oxytocin, I'm learning a lot about Emily and Vixen."


"Does every backdoor woman have her own identity?", I asked Olive.


"Sort of", Olive answered. "Some more than others. Some get along with their front door and some don't. I get the sense that Emily is really torn between trying to be a good girl despite what the Rebalancing has done to her sex drive, and totally giving in to her bad-girl self, Vixen... By the way, was there a man inside her when you did her? "


"You heard Mistress... she said keep the men at home."


"Doesn't mean every girl obeyed her", Olive answered.


"Emily did", I responded.


"I'll bet she had one at the front but not the back. She feels like a backdoor virgin." Olive sighed. "Please keep wiggling. Make me fall in love with this exciting girl", Olive moaned. I did and she did, and so did Mistress Kelly.


"You better get out of there... I'm going to make you bigger", Mistress Kelly declared.


I wriggled out and Mistress Kelly enlarged me to my full size of 12 inches. I climbed back to her shoulders, to see her furiously French-kissing Emily, who hadn't made a sound resembling a word in minutes, only moans and groans. She was so over the top in lust and love, she was about to disconnect from reality totally.


"Start fucking Emily's ass again", mistress moaned. I took that as a command, and climbed over to the pitcher's shoulder. Then I positioned herself under her still bare bottom, spread her flushed ass cheeks, and thrust into her as hard as I could.
Her cheeks squeezed and squeezed, harder and faster. Then Emily came. Front and back. She almost smothered me with Vixen as she rolled over and drifted into unconsciousness.


I could see a familiar figure working his way out of her frontpussy. It was Karl, drenched in sweat and clutching his chest. When he finally had gasped enough air, he spoke. "That girl's sexual energy is a natural resource! " Karl looked pretty worked over. I wondered whether either of us would make it through the whole team. We turned around to see all the other team members, looking down on Mistress Kelly, Emily and ourselves with bedroom eyes...

 

Chapter 9 by ltltb
Author's Notes:

Going all the way for the team. 

We made out with every girl on the softball team, with two exceptions: Hannah and Madison. Turns out they were the only lesbians on the team. After seeing our orgy, the Goddess of Love shrank Madison (seeing that she wanted to be submissive) and gave her to Hannah as a toy. Not to mention Hannah was in the batting order more often.


A couple of weeks passed. The red-hot, lust-filled unity inspired by Mistress Kelly had brought the team together and helped them make it to the championship series against the Athenas. They had won the first three games, then lost the next three. One problem was Emily, who had turned in two sub-par performances at the mound. We needed her at her best for game 7.


The morning of the game, Mistress Kelly told Karl and I, "Toys, Emily needs help... get ready to spend three hours in her cup...I'm sending you in."


She had sex with both of us, to provide an extra boost of oxytocin for when we got inside Emily. When we got to the ballpark, she walked up to Emily with us in hand, saying "Here they are, Em, the loves of my life, they're going inside you." Karl and I climbed in her athletic equipment, the kind specially altered after the Rebalancing. He got in front and Mistress Kelly shrank me to fit in the back, like a butt plug. I was going to ride Vixen all the way to a title.


Emily talked to us as she went to the mound. She was very self-conscious, but very glad we were there to work her sex drive down so she could concentrate on the game. Before the first pitch, something happened that really encouraged Emily.


We couldn't see it but we could tell the crowd got raucous and noisy. Then we heard the PA announcer (female, of course) explain. "The Athenas manager is complaining to the umpire.... because the other team has removed all of their clothing between shirts and shoes!"


We could tell from her warmth that she was feeling more relaxed. Clearly Mistress Kelly told the team to take their clothes off to show support for Emily. After a warm flush, we could feel cool air all around us. Emily was going bottomless too.


It was nerve-racking, but our team hung on through 14 innings to win 5-4. Emily was on the mound the whole time. When her teammates stormed the mound, Karl and I worked her up to a humongous orgasm. She came while she was hugging her coach and teammates. One more reward for a job well done.


The next morning, back in Mistress Kelly's bottom, I climbed out to find Karl unconscious. After a stellar performance inside Emily, he had died of a heart attack overnight, as we later found out. Mistress Kelly was heartbroken but she still had me. It was a week before she brought me back into her ass and three months before she could invite me into her frontpussy.


We talked about getting married, once it felt appropriate. Then one day, she brought home a special guest. Emily stood before us, in a microskirt and bottomless.
"We've decided we want to share you", Emily smiled. "You made us both happy... and Olive and Vixen too!"


Then, a few weeks later, something even more amazing happened.
Mistress Kelly heard a knock at the door and answered it. The voice sounded familiar so I sneaked a peek over her elastic. It was Emma, the girl who shrank me then left me... only she was looking me in the eye. She was only as tall as Mistress Kelly's navel and was looking scared. Emma began to explain herself.


"The Goddess of Love found me, and said she was going to punish me for shrinking men and leaving them, by slowly shrinking me down to the size of a man. She gave me a week to find someone to live with. Could you help me?"


Mistress Kelly looked down at me. "I don't mind another helper down there, but I need to consult with the man of my little house. Toy Adam, what do you think?"
I could see the color drain out of Emma's face. She recognized me as one of the guys she shrank. I cleared my throat.


"Emma, I felt things inside you that I never felt before. But you left me helpless.If Mistress Kelly hadn't found me I'd be dead. Why?"


Emma began to sob. "I wasn't very grown up. I knew you were falling in love with me but I wanted to set some kind of record for shrinking guys... Now my fertility has been taken away by the Goddess and I'm losing my size as well. I don't have anything left. Please, find it in your heart to forgive me."


I drew my breath in and spoke. "Emma, I can forgive you, if... if you'll come and live with me in Mistress Kelly's panties and help me serve her and Mistress Emily."


I expected her to say "Hell No!" and walk off in a huff. I didn't expect what she said.
"Please, yes, I'll do anything. I don't want to face this big world alone!" She wrapped her hands around Mistress Kelly's butt. "Please let me live with Adam inside you!"


Mistress Emily had joined Mistress Kelly. "I heard about your adventures, Emma, and you deserve to become a toy. But you don't deserve to be alone. If Adam will have you, you may enter our panties as Toyette Emma."


"Yes", she cried. Then she pulled Mistress Kelly's stretch pants aside, leaving me dangling for a moment. She began licking the mistress' mighty pussy and within a moment was my size. I took her inside Mistress Kelly, and then took her good. I gave her good hateful sex for the way she treated me. Then we both gave our mistress the sex of her life, and it bonded us together.


We've all been together two years and already I've fathered a son by Mistress Kelly... and by Olive... and a daughter by Mistress Emily. Toyette Emma will be great helping with the boys since she's at our scale. Hope I get to father a son by Emily before my backdoor sperm give out... otherwise, we'll have to find a new young guy someday to get shrunk and grow our family!

End Notes:

The end!

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=6438