OLD - Shrunk at College: The Classroom by Sheograth
Summary:

Just as a heads up before you begin reading: this is a primarily feet centered story. If you like feet, then you're in luck. But if you don't really like it, then there won't be much more for you. Sorry!

This is a story about Nick, who is a college student who shrinks one day, and needs to get the help of the giantesses that he knew as his friends. This one is set in a political science class, where many students and a professor are nearby.

Also, I've got a Twitter account, so follow me there if you want immediate updates on when I upload new chapters for my stories!

https://twitter.com/sheograth10

I'm also on Discord. Feel free to message me there @Sheograth10 #5326 if you want to chat or have any questions about my stories. I'm pretty active over there.

 


Categories: Adventure, Young Adult 20-29, Adult 30-39, Feet, Footwear, Gentle, Instant Size Change, Unaware Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Micro (1 in. to 1/2 in.), Nano (1/2 in. to 2.5 nanometers)
Size Roles: F/m
Warnings: Following story may contain inappropriate material for certain audiences
Challenges: None
Series: Shrunk at College
Chapters: 8 Completed: No Word count: 11676 Read: 65808 Published: January 13 2017 Updated: January 23 2017
Story Notes:

Summary

This is a story about a guy named Nick. He is a college junior of an average height and build, standing roughly around 5’10”. He's a pretty level headed guy, but doesn't really work well under pressure. He has met and gotten to know a variety of people after his 3ish years at college so far, as a Business Major, although a decent portion of the people that he knows are more of acquaintances than friends. He's also 21 years old.

He also has a little bit of a giantess fetish, with a focus on feet and those kinds of things, but Nick doesn’t like to admit or think too much about it. But it hasn’t stopped him from imagining what it might feel like to wind up shrunk around one of his friends. But he never harps on it, because it’s a silly fantasy, and he’d rather not think that way about friends. It just feels weird, whenever his mind goes there.

He goes about his day normally, unaware that he will shrink at some point and need to find a way to deal with it. When he shrinks, he shrinks to about a 1/4 of an inch, so discovery will be a challenge, to say the least. And he will also be highly durable, so it would take a severe incident for Nick to bite the dust(o), but he will discover that as the story unfolds.

INFO On Political Science Class

This class was actually an elective, as he is a business major, and he took the class because it seemed to be interesting. Now that class turned out to be a lot less interesting than he expected, but it was also incredibly easy, so he didn’t really care all that much about it. He had a few friends and acquaintances in the class, and he actually liked the professor, even if she wasn’t the best teacher.

And because of how bored her would get, he would spend a lot of his time staring at the feet of some of the girls in class, especially when they played with their shoes. And it turned out that his professor was guilty of shoeplaying as well, which also kept his attention away from the actual course content.

Story Format 

I’m making some changes to how I’ll format the chapter choices. I think I’ll establish a specific ‘canon’ option along with making the other chapter choices ‘noncanon’ options. This will only be for chapters that already have a continuing chapter, because I usually don’t decide on where to take the story next until I start outlining the chapter.

I’ll give an example: For the chapter “Going to the Professor’s House in a Fluffy Boot (Orfino1.3)” There were 3 options, but I only added for one of them. Here are the three options for reference (see below). I’ll change it so one clearly states that it is the main/canon option, while the other is a side/gaiden option.

  1. Climb up the end of the couch where Ms. Orfino’s head is, to contact her directly.  (This chapter will be clearly identified that it is the main canon route.)
  2. Climb up the end of the couch where Ms. Orfino’s feet are, to continue to live out his fantasies. (This chapter [if I add here] will be clearly identified that it is a non-canon route.)
  3. Ms. Orfino moves her leg, smothering him again with her bare feet and toes. (This chapter [if I add here] will be clearly identified that it is a non-canon route.)

The way you’ll follow chapters won’t change much though. You’ll still see identifiers at the ends of each chapter title that match with an ending chapter choice in the preceding chapter.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

1. Going to Class (Story Start) by Sheograth

2. Having Fun with Amy’s Toes (AmyMain1) by Sheograth

3. Up-close with the Professor (OrfinoMain1) by Sheograth

4. Going to the Professor’s House in a Fluffy Boot (OrfinoMain2) by Sheograth

5. First Contact with the Professor (OrfinoMain3) by Sheograth

6. An Adventure Inside of a Shoe? (BethMain1) by Sheograth

7. Into the Sock He Goes! (BethMain2) by Sheograth

8. Saved at Last? (BethMain3) by Sheograth

Going to Class (Story Start) by Sheograth

Intro

Nick got up today, like any other day. He got himself together, working through the morning tiredness and getting ready for the day. Once he was fully dressed, he was ready to tackle the day. It was a regular week day, and Nick wasn’t overly excited for the day. Little did he know that today would be one that he wouldn’t soon forget.

There were many things that Nick was planning to do today. He had a few classes throughout the day that he needed to attend. They were all across campus this term and they were also in various subjects. He has a music appreciation class and a political science class. He also wanted to go to the library later on so he could do a bit of studying and homework.

But today, his first class was the main thing Nick needed to get done. So he made his way to class, to start another average day (or so he thought!).

Story Start

Nick gets to class a little early, to get himself set up near the back of the classroom. He found this class painfully boring, partially because his professor, Ms. Orfino, really didn’t know how to teach very well. But it was difficult to really dislike her, because she was always very positive and easy going, so most students would just let things go as they do. Nick personally didn’t really dislike her, but he did find it annoying that she was the only one who taught the class even though she wasn’t very good at it, but he didn’t let it affect his opinion of Ms. Orfino personally. Nick usually gets to class and just spaces out.

Today, he got to class first, but began to feel light headed. He just tried to ignore it, and he just sat while he saw some other early people get to their seats, and some of them he recognized as either friends or acquaintances. But after a few minutes of this, he also got a splitting headache, and then everything went dark! When he came to, things looked different.

He looked around and everything looked off. There were these huge structures in the distance, and he was standing on a cold, hard stretch of solid ground. Eventually he realized that he had shrunk! He looked around, and saw some other people at their desks. Nick needed to make contact with someone, before class started. There were three women who Nick knew well enough that he could risk contacting. 

The first girl was a taller Asian girl named Amy Lam. She was a Sociology major. She had medium length black hair that went to her shoulders. She had bright turquoise eyes. She was about 5’10”. She had a very slight tan, now that it was getting warmer out. She was wearing a pink sweater over a white collared shirt. She had a pair of light blue jeans on with a pair of tan moccasins. She was also not wearing socks with them. Amy was a kind person, but she was always the type who had to be in charge. She had a shoe size of 11.

That wasn’t necessarily a bad thing, because whenever she was a group leader for projects or things, they would go very well. But for cases when she isn’t the leader, she doesn’t like to follow orders unquestioningly. But that ends up being a good thing too, because it causes everyone to get a better understanding of why they need to do what they will do. But Nick wondered how Amy might treat him when, or if, she found him, as she would definitely dominate him while he was at his feeble size. She also loved to play with whatever shoes she wore, and Nick knew that those feet of hers got wild.

But he could always approach the professor, Liz Orfino, instead. As bad of a teacher she was, she still should be responsible enough to help Nick with this crazy affair. She was fairly tall 35 year old white woman, standing at 5’11”, and was brown haired and fair skinned. She also had light brown eyes. She was wearing a nice blouse shirt and skirt, and a pair of black wedges, which gave her about another inch in height.

She was sitting at her desk, doing a bit of grading before class began, so now would be the best time. There was a tiny slit at the outer edge of the desk, which was still large enough for Nick to easily walk under, so that’d be where he would go if he chose to contact Ms. Orfino. She always seemed like a playful person, if her frequent classroom banter and humor was anything to go by, so it would be a sensible choice.

The second girl was Beth Williams, a Political Science major. She is an African American girl with brown eyes and light brown skin. She also has dark black hair that is worn in a pony tail, and was 5’6”. She is wearing a black and white striped blouse and dark black dress pants. She was also wearing a nice black dress jacket because it was supposed to rain tonight. She was wearing a pair of fancy black flats without socks. She was also wearing a pair of thick rimmed glasses. She had a shoe size of 9.

Beth was an incredibly kind person, which was the reason why he was such good friends with her, but she had a side of her that Nick would have never expected. She enjoyed being in charge, in general, but she usually ignored that desire because she didn’t feel comfortable with being mean or anything like that. But who knows, maybe discovering that her friend is now a shrunken and (arguably) helpless creature, may cause her to indulge in those desires? 

The third girl was a highly tall African girl named Tora Boyiri. She was a History major. She stood at about 6’2”. She was used to towering over people before, but this was just ridiculous! She had dark black skin and dark brown eyes. Her hair was brown and it was braided in a long pony tail. Her name was Tora Boyiri. She was wearing a blue shirt and light blue sweat shirt. She also wore dark black yoga pants and a pair of brown ugg boots. Nick couldn’t tell if she was wearing socks or not, because her feet were planted inside her boots.

But the one thing that Nick had to consider, that applied to whoever he tried to contact, was that he there was no way to tell if they had a side that he never knew about. A person who Nick knew, or thought, to be kind and friendly could have a dark side which would spell disaster for him. But, in the back of his mind, he wonders if he had a secret desire to be cruelly dominated by an attractive giantess? Nick ignored those thoughts, because they didn’t help much, and he finally decided who to contact.

Who does Nick choose to contact for help?

Choices

1) Go with Amy Lam (Go to Chapter AmyMain1)

2) Go with the professor, Ms. Liz Orfino (Go to Chapter OrfinoMain1)

3) Go with Beth Williams (Go to Chapter BethMain1)

4) Go with Tora Boyiri

End Notes:

Alright guys! This will be where the old classroom stuff will go from "Shrunk in College: The Library". I will slowly delete the old chapters and add them here instead. So don't worry if you go to the old story and think that your favorite chapters are gone! (I am aware that a lot of people liked Ms. Orfino) I will add a similar note in the main story too.

I hope this all makes things easier to read through and more organized.

Take care!

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.

Having Fun with Amy’s Toes (AmyMain1) by Sheograth

Nick decided to approach Amy. She was such a nice person, and Nick had to admit that he’d like to use this as an excuse to get to know Amy better. He always found Amy attractive, almost like a crush, although that playfully mischievous personality of hers was giving him second thoughts. But in the back of his mind, he thought it could be fun if she played around with him at this size.

And as Nick walked closer to Amy and her desk, her sheer size really began to sink in for him. He turned to the left, towards her school bag, and it seemed more akin to a mountain than a simple book bag. And after a few minutes of brisk walking, where nothing much really happened because he got to class fairly early, he finally made it to her pair of fluffy tan moccasins.

Amy was currently rubbing her toes together behind her tan moccasins, and Nick could audibly hear the toes rub together powerfully. He was standing between the two moccasins, and had a front row seat to this titanic toe massage. It was an awe inspiring sight, where even one of her toes dwarfed him a good few times over.

And as he stood in-between these two fluffy cages, he could actually feel the Amy’s natural foot scent radiating from them, and it was both oppressive and enticing. As much as Nick didn’t really like to admit it, he did have a bit of a foot fetish and general shrinking interest, and this whole situation was incredibly exciting for him.

His eyes then wandered back to the huge moccasins that were towering over him on either side. The walls of the shoes were at least 3 times his height, and he knew that Amy liked these shoes a lot. She practically wore them every class, and Nick only knew this because of how bored he always got while in class, as well as his interest in women’s feet, although he usually tries to ignore that part.  

Nick really wasn’t all that interested in finding a way back to normal before class started, mainly because of how bad Ms. Orfino was at teaching, and having some sort of fun adventure sounded much better than class right now. Although, he didn’t really resent her for being bad at teaching, as she was still an easy grader and this was an elective after all. And the fact that this adventure would satisfy his innermost fantasies was too good to pass up.

He could climb the moccasin and see how it looks on the inside, as there would never be another chance like this to live out his fantasy. He would have really enjoyed being able to experience the insides of Amy’s moccasins first hand, and really smell and feel what it might be like to be an insignificant pebble among a sea of smelly and sweaty cottony fluff.

But upon closer inspection, Nick realized that the walls of the shoes were too smooth for him to climb, so he gave up on that idea for now. So he instead started looking forward towards Amy and her wriggling toes, and from this distance, he could practically feel the ground quaking from her constant and erratic toe movement. But as intimidating as it seemed, he was also tempted to attempt to join them in their mad wiggle storm, and just throw all caution to the wind.

Although of course, just because he wanted to do something doesn’t mean that she should do something, especially if it was something that was very likely life threatening. So Nick decided to just head closer to her wiggling toes without getting too close, and simply admire them from a safe-ish distance. Once he was about a foot or two away, from his perspective, he sat down to enjoy the show that they were putting on.

And from this close distance, Nick could really take in all of the wonderful, if also overpowering and oppressive, smells that emanated from Amy’s bare toes. He noticed a wave of apples, which was most likely from whatever lotion she used, and it smelled heavenly. But you could also smell a thicker wave of strong smelling foot sweat, probably because she chose to not wear socks today. And it seemed that Amy’s intense toe wiggling only caused the various smells to spread out more and more, although Nick didn’t feel like complaining at all.

But eventually, she seemed to calm down, and her feet and toes remained fairly still. And it was actually causing him to feel a bit bored now, and he wondered if he should do something to liven things up. He knew that he was fairly small now, so he could always provide one of her toes a small stimulus, in order to set off another series of wiggling and scratching shows.

So Nick wandered even closer to Amy’s toes, until he was face to toe with her right 2nd toe, and its full length easily dwarfed him at least twice over even though he was only barely shorter than it while it remained still on the floor. Nick reached out and touched the fleshy object with his hand, and it felt very soft and almost squishy, and he wondered if this would garner any kind of reaction out of her.

Luckily, or maybe unluckily, Amy’s toe remained still, so Nick decided to go in and give it a light hug, still being careful to not create too much of a stimulus too soon. And after he determined that it still remained unmoving, Nick chose to go all the way and bury his face in the fleshy giant that he was already giving a loving hug. And at this point, Nick ignored all restraint, and tried licking the toe that he was hugging, and it tasted distinctly salty. But his actions had finally stirred the toe that he so carelessly embraced back from its slumber, and they took him completely by surprise.

Amy began to wiggle her toes again, and this time she inadvertently brought Nick along for the ride, because his embrace actually caused him to become stuck to her 2nd toe. It seemed like the sweat that had already built up on her toes acted like a makeshift adhesive, keeping Nick snugly attached to her 2nd toe, and there was little Nick could do because of how closely and intimately he had embraced the toe.

And as it wiggled, it caused Nick to feel both dizzy and a bit nauseous, and he struggled to tell what was happening around him. And to Amy, she only felt a very slight irritation on her right foot, although it was too insignificant for it really cause a conscious reaction, so she just began wiggling her toes again absentmindedly.

Now Amy’s feet were beginning to feel a bit cold, mainly because the room had such a strong air conditioning system, so she thought that she should put her moccasins back on. She also started to mumble, in a very annoyed tone “Why do they need to keep this room so damned cold? Don’t they realize that you don’t need it to be freezing, just because it’s Summer? Well, I might as well put on some socks, at least.”

This worried, yet also excited, Nick because he was about to get to see what the inside of Amy’s sock felt, looked, and even smelled like! It was like a dream come true! Plus, with how durable he was feeling, he was confident that he’d be okay no matter what happens.

Amy reached into her school bag, in one of the smaller compartments, and pulled out a pair of short pink ankle socks. She took a brief look around, and noticed that Nick hadn’t returned to his desk for awhile. She could have sworn that she saw him earlier, and she couldn’t imagine why he wasn’t back by now since the class had been going for almost 45 minutes.

But she quickly lost interest, as he was barely a passing acquaintance to her, and she thought briefly on whether she’d wear the socks or put back on, and keep on, her moccasins instead. And as she pondered that, she started to tap her foot rhythmically, which further disoriented Nick. And then Amy finally decided which thing to put on, and if one thing was for certain, Nick would have a day that he most certainly wouldn’t forget.

Choices

1) Amy chooses to put on her nice and short pink socks

2) Amy decided to just put on her tan fluffy moccasins, and just forget about socks for the time being

End Notes:

So, I'm gonna just add all of the current chapters to the correct stories. I'd rather not have duplicates of anything, because things would get too cluttered and confusing.

Take care!

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.

Up-close with the Professor (OrfinoMain1) by Sheograth

Nick thinks that the best course of action would be to approach the professor, Ms. Orfino, because she would probably take the whole situation very well and sensibly. And even though Nick didn’t really like her as a teacher, he still thought she was a cool person, and she was also pretty attractive. So if anything, he could admire her from his tiny and appealing vantage point.

So Nick makes his way towards her desk, keeping an eye out for any wandering students or anything. At one point, he had to roll out of the way of Amy’s moccasin, which she accidentally knocked over to him while she played with it absentmindedly. It landed on its side, with its open end facing you, which caused all of its built up odor to pour out over him.

The sudden change in Nick’s environment caused him to begin coughing and lose his focus, which caused him to be vulnerable for what Amy did next. She started swinging her feet around, and she accidentally knocked them into him, which sent you tumbling across the classroom and right under Ms. Orfino’s desk.

But because of the speed at which Nick was sent, he couldn’t stop himself when he landed right inside of her overturned right wedge shoe. After Nick took a few moments to gather his bearings, and realize where he was sent, he started running to escape the shoe before something else happened. But before he got very far, he saw Ms. Orfino bring her foot down to angle the wedge back right side up, which kept him trapped inside of this makeshift prison.

He looked at the shoe walls, and they were too steep and tall for him to climb himself, so his eyes wandered back up towards his giantess of a professor. For all things considered, he didn’t really mind this situation all that much, because he always had this kind of thing as a deep seeded fantasy.

He looked up, and saw Ms. Orfino without either wedge of hers on, and he thought about how he had never seen her barefoot, which always disappointed him. He checked the shoe for her shoe size, because it was difficult to judge anything with his current diminutive eyes, and saw the number 13, which meant that she had fairly decently large feet. He looked back at her feet, and he could tell that her toes were long and slender, and that she was wearing a fine red toe nail polish.

He could barely see her face from this angle, and could only really make out her legs and feet. She then started to rub her legs up and down with her hands, probably as an unconscious action as she went over her class notes before class began. And Nick almost stared like he was in a trance, because she just looked so amazing while she did this, and she would most likely be incredibly embarrassed if she knew that one of her students had a front row seat to this veritable show.

But then Ms. Orfino quickly sat up and straight, and Nick had a bad feeling that class was about to start, and his fears were realized when she said to herself, “Alright! Time for another class! You’ve got this Liz!” Nick was pretty surprised that his teacher actually gave herself pep talks like this, and he might find it adorable if he wasn’t so focused on how he’d make it through this situation in one piece.

So then Ms. Orfino began putting back on her nice wedges, and Nick tried to crawl a bit more in the toe section to avoid most of the damage, and he watched as her massive red painted toes wriggled towards his little hide away.

Nick looked down and cursed his own carelessness, because he was standing right in the imprint made by her 3rd toe, and that same toe was right about to slam into him. He watched, with a mixture of fear and excitement, as her 3rd toe loomed over him before finally crashing down into him, and the imprint that he so foolishly chose to hide in. And once it did, Nick was relieved to know that nothing felt like it was breaking, but he still felt completely pinned and trapped by this massive mound of flesh.

And the flesh seemed to carry a distinct odor, one that had a faint scent of strawberries and a strong scent of regular foot sweat. He was actually enjoying himself in this area, because the toe was soft enough that nothing really hurt and the smells around him were highly stimulating and pleasing for him.

However, as Ms. Orfino put on her wedges, she could swear that she felt a tiny rock or something in her right shoe. She started scrunching her toes to confirm her suspicions, and Nick felt like he was receiving an insanely intense massage. But Ms. Orfino eventually stopped caring about a small pebble in her shoe, so she just got up to start class already.

 And as she stood up, her full weight pressed down on Nick’s tiny body, and even though he still wasn’t feeling any pain, the pressure was rising at least. Nick quickly determined that he must have become more durable after shrinking to such a tiny size, as he couldn’t imagine how he could survive this otherwise.

So Ms. Orfino started the 2 hour long class, where she stood for the majority of it, which made Nick’s experience more difficult to say the least. And at one point during her lecture, she quickly messed with her toes inside of the shoe that you were trapped in, and started furiously rubbing her toes against each other. This sudden and erratic movement caused Nick to be transferred from under her 3rd toe to the space in-between her 3rd and 4th toes, which caused the smell to increase significantly.

But the rest of the class was fairly uneventful, with Nick enjoying his new position a lot more, because the flesh that surrounded him also acted as a highly effective shock absorber. And once class was over, and all of the students filed out, Ms. Orfino got ready to leave herself.

She took out her pair of fluffy ugg boots and packed up all of her class materials. Then she took off her wedges, exposing Nick to the light that he was denied for almost 2 hours, and he noticed the pair of uggs that were near him. She then reached for the wedges, not noticing Nick at all, and stuffed them in her hand bag. Nick quickly realized what Ms. Orfino intended to do, and he started shouting for her to notice him, but she instead started wiggling her toes in anticipation of wearing her boots sockless.

Not wearing socks was a bit of a guilty pleasure for Ms. Orfino, because she never liked how constricting they felt, but she rarely did that because it was a sure-fire way to have very smelly feet. But she would still try and do so when she knew that it wouldn’t matter, like if she was on her way home from teaching.

So she pushed her feet into her waiting ugg boots, and Nick was incredibly excited and terrified for what he would experience inside this fluffy prison. And once her foot was all the way inside of the boot, she started harshly kneading the soft material with her bare toes, which also smothered Nick in a very brutal toe flesh sandwich.

And once she felt ready, Ms. Orfino started to think of where she wanted to go next. It was still early in the afternoon, so she had plenty of options. She could go out and have some lunch. Or, she could look for a few of the political science books that she needed for the class at the university library. And also was tempted to just head home and chill out. And as she thought, her toes continued to wiggle around and scrunch their new playmate.

Nick was harshly squeezed by the long, slender, and incredibly possessive toes that neighbored him, and they seemed to be almost 3 times larger than he was, so there was no way that he could resist their desires. And the smell that he described as faint and subtle before was quickly beginning to increase, to the point that it completely overpowered his other senses.

But this was all part of the experience, Nick thought, where he was really acting out his fantasy of being a small and insignificant bug in-between the toes of a radiant goddess. But eventually, as Nick continued to treat this as a giantess fantasy turned real, Ms. Orfino decided where she wanted to go.

Choices:

Main) Ms. Orfino feels lazy and just heads home. (Go to Chapter OrfinoMain2)

Side Story) Ms. Orfino chooses to go to a nearby café to get some lunch.

Side Story) Ms. Orfino decided to head to the university library to get some course material.

End Notes:

Here's the start of the Ms. Orfino route. All of her chapters will be added shortly.

Take care!

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.

Going to the Professor’s House in a Fluffy Boot (OrfinoMain2) by Sheograth

Ms. Orfino knew that she could get a lot of things done if she went out, but she really just wanted to just head home and relax. She had plenty of food at home, so there was no need for her to go anywhere else. And she could always reserve the books she needed online, and just pick them up another day, because there wasn’t a major rush for getting the material.

Before Ms. Orfino stood up, she started messing with her toes again, which caused Nick to get tossed all around again within the boot. She then mumbled to herself, “Hmm. Did a pebble find its way into my boot?” And while she pondered that, her toes started to rub together forcefully, smothering Nick between their sweat soaked flesh. Then she said “Yeah, I can definitely feel something down there. But I really don’t feel like doing anything about it right now. Maybe I’ll shake it out when I get home.”

That gave Nick a bit of hope, but he also knew that it depended on whether or not she would remember to do that and if she didn’t just get used to how he felt down with her toes. Then she energetically swung her legs before standing up, which sent Nick tumbling in the toe section. By the time he stopped, he seemed to be stuck within a larger fold between her 2nd and 3rd toes. He tried to move around, but the force at which he was flung seemed to keep him glued there.

And as Ms. Orfino walked from the classroom building to her car, Nick was given an intense ride. As her foot would lift into the air, the force would push him further into the sweaty fold, covering his entire body with her built up toe jam and sweat. And when it would slam back down, he would get out of the fold and into her 2nd and 3rd toes, which would halt his movement because they expanded which her full weight was on them.

And during the whole trip, Ms. Orfino’s foot continued to sweat bullets, and the environment would become hotter and hotter, and more like a festering and sweltering swamp land. And after a few more minutes of walking, where Nick was repeatedly pulled into the sweaty toe fold and pressed in-between their flesh, Ms. Orfino finally reached her car.

When she opened her car door, and sat down butt first, she swung her legs quickly into the car. This sudden change in movement freed him from her sweat coated toe fold and right onto the damp and fluffy ugg lining. As Nick looked up, he saw that her 2nd toe was raised up above him, and he realized that he was thrown right on that toe’s imprint. Nick braced himself for the coming impact, and her toe did not disappoint, as it collided with him and thoroughly smothered him in a sandwich of fluff and flesh.

And once she started driving, Nick was regularly pressed even further by the toe that kept him pinned down, as she went from using the gas and the break. It took a good 30 minutes for Ms Orfino to get back to her house, because she lived in the suburbs, and Nick was absolutely coated in layers and layers of her built up foot sweat. And it only became worse once she decided to alter the A/C so it equally affected the front of the car and the area around her feet, causing her feet to sweat even more than they already were.

But when Mr. Orfino finally got home, she hopped out of the car and went inside, giving Nick another round of toe crushing and squishing. And after getting inside, she sat down on the couch and pried her uggs off lazily, without even using her hands. As Nick felt his body rise with her foot, he then slips off of the toe and lands back into the boot. But luckily, the boot got knocked on its side as she took it off, so Nick would have an easier time with getting out. You get up and see Ms. Orfino rub her feet back and forth on the carpet, to remove some of the sweat, and energetically kneading the carpet with her toes. Nick simply watched silently, until things settled down, before he continued his trek out of her massive ugg boot.

But as he walked, he heard her get up and leave the room, and he then said to himself “Well at least I can get out of here in peace. I wonder where she went, though.” Ms. Orfino actually went to take a shower so she could properly relax, and by the time Nick made it out of the boot, she was already heading back into the room. Nick could see, from his vantage point, that she was wearing pink silky pajama bottoms with a loose fitting purple T-shirt, and was also barefoot.

She then sits down onto the couch and casually kicks the uggs under it with her bare feet, impressing Nick with how easily she could move around with how gigantic she is, although he had to remind himself that she was an ordinary person, and that it was him that was tiny. And then she laid across the couch and began to watch some TV, and it was at this point that Nick thought of what he could do next.

It would make sense to climb the side of the couch where he head was, so he could have an easier time contacting her. But he was also tempted to go back and check out her feet, especially now that she had just showered, because when else could he act of his fantasy of being a tiny and insignificant bug among a goddess’ toes? He had to decide soon, because there was no telling if Ms. Orfino would do something that could complicate things for him significantly. Nick decides to:

Choices

Main) Climb up the end of the couch where Ms. Orfino’s head is, to contact her directly. (Go to Chapter OrfinoMain3)

Side Story) Climb up the end of the couch where Ms. Orfino’s feet are, to continue to live out his fantasies.

Side Story) Ms. Orfino moves her leg, smothering him again with her bare feet and toes.

End Notes:

Here's chapter 2 of Ms. Orfino's route!

Take care!

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.

First Contact with the Professor (OrfinoMain3) by Sheograth

Nick says to himself, “Why am I even thinking about this? I need to get Ms. Orfino’s attention! And the only way I can do that is by getting to her face.” So walks to the other end of the couch, and starts to climb up it. Luckily, there was a draping layer of fabric that went down to the carpet, so he could easily climb around where her face would probably be. And after about a half hour of climbing, which was a lot easier than he expected given that he wasn’t the most in-shape person in the world, he made it onto the couch cushion.

And Nick’s jaw dropped as he announced, “She fell asleep! Her face looks bigger than anything I’ve seen so far. I can even see all of the tiny imperfections in her skin.” Nick walks closer to her face, and touches her vast stretching skin, and he is amazed by how smooth and soft it felt. He could also hear, and feel, Ms. Orfino breathing through her nose, and he was surprised by how softly and quietly she slept, even though her legs and feet were stirring a bit.

The first idea Nick had was to just shout to her, and he yelled “Hey Ms. Orfino! I’m down here! Help!!” Sadly, she didn’t even remotely register his voice, so Nick decided that a more direct move was necessary. He walked along her pillow until he was standing in front of her lips, and his vision was completely taken over by how massive they were. He got even closer, until he could touch her bottom lip, and he noticed that he was a bit shorter than that lip.

Nick pressed his hand into her lip, and it felt like the softest pillow he’d ever experienced, and it gave him an idea for how to get Ms. Orfino’s attention. But before he did anything else, he pressed his whole body into her lower lip, and rubbed his face against it, completely loving how soft it felt. After that, he decided that he should just start punching her bottom lip, because that would have to cause her to finally wake up. Nick completely threw caution to the wind with this one, and just started smacking her lip as frantically as he could.

As he was smacking away, her light and rhythmic breathing was still strong enough to pull on his clothes and hair. And then he heard her let out an annoyed moan, and he jumped back towards the blanket once he saw her start to lick her lips to alleviate the itch he was causing it, and he was impressed by how massive her tongue seemed. After that, she started to yawn in her sleep, opening her mouth very widely which gave Nick a sneak peek into the vast cave that her mouth seemed more like. And as she yawns, it felt like she was trying to suck him into her gaping maw, and Nick grabs onto a loose piece of blanket fabric keep safe.

As that happens, her tongue stretches out behind and around Nick, and he felt a bit like he was trapped. But he relaxed his grip once she stopped yawning, but he was unprepared for she did after her impressive yawn. Before closing her mouth, she lets out a deep and contented sigh, and if Nick wasn't fighting for his life in front of her immensely huge mouth, then he might have found it cute. But as Ms. Orfino exhaled, her hot and steamy breath pushed him right into her long and slimy tongue. He remains stuck as she brings it back into her mouth, trapping him in a wet and slippery environment. He was pulled past her closed lips, without a chance to call for help or grab onto anything to save himself.

She starts to mess with him in her semi-conscious state, and Nick wondered what she was dreaming about while this all went on. Her tongue pressed him into the roof of her mouth, and the rough lining felt somewhat uncomfortable compared to her soft but sticky tongue. And then she dexterously pushed him into the insides of her cheeks. Her tongue continues to have its way with him, pushing itself into Nick’s body uncaringly and enthusiastically.

In a way, it felt like the most intense make out session he had ever experienced, and it was even more tantalizing when realizing that he was being pleasures by his professor of all people. He always had a fantasy of being played with like a toy by one of his teachers, and now it was happening in real life. He could only hope and pray that she realized that something was in her mouth, before she decided to swallow and end their erotic experience right then and there.

But the odd taste of Nick, since he still very much smelled like her feet and boots, was starting to bring Ms. Orfino back to her senses. She mumbles "Ugh... did a hair get stuck in my mouth? Mhhh... Why does it taste so weird?" Her voice sounded louder than thunder and it somewhat hurt his eardrums. He yelled out “Help me!! In here!!”

Ms. Orfino didn’t hear him, but she still stuck her tongue out as far as it could manage, nearly blinding Nick from the sudden light, and harshly rubs her palm over it. Nick gets stuck on her palm as she curiously, and groggily, examines whatever was in her mouth. And Nick was completely taken aback by how massive her facial features looked as she stared at you, as if she was peering into your soul.

She then blinks a few times in disbelief before shouting, “What in the world?? Who are you?? Are you alright??” Nick takes a few seconds to take a breath, and then explains, “I’m Nick, and I’m in your Poli-Sci class this semester. And I’m okay; just a bit overwhelmed I guess.” She then says, “Oh yeah, now I recognize you Nick! So what happened to you?”

And then he went through and explained everything that happened to him, from walking to her desk during class, to being in her high heel once class started, to getting transferred to her ugg boot, and to finally once she got home and he was nearly eaten. During his whole explanation, Ms. Orfino’s face was one of shock and guilt, and it was comforting that she had sympathized with him at least. But then she started questioning him further, asking “Wait a sec, why did you do for my shoe first of all? Couldn’t you have climbed onto my desk? I probably would have seen you faster that way.”

And Nick started to stammer, and said “Oh well Ms. Orfino, you know, when you’re in the heat of the moment, you don’t always make the best decisions!” He started to laugh, as a way to change the subject, but it didn’t fool her. She said, “Hmm. Are you sure that that was the only reason? You don’t happen to like things like feet and stuff, do you? And please, since we’re not in class, you can call me Liz!” She then winks at you while sticking her tongue out at him, and Nick figured that she was teasing him, and he felt a bit nervous.

He said, “Umm, should we really be talking about this stuff? I mean, you’re my professor!” And Liz quickly retorted, “Well this isn’t high school, this is college. We’re both adults! And I’m not all that much older than you anyway. And besides, aren’t you just taking my class as an elective?” And Nick responds by saying, “I guess you’ve got a good point.” And then Liz says “Good! Now back to that question. Well?” And Nick finally relents, and answers “Okay, fine! I do like feet! I can’t explain why, but I’ve always had a slight fascination with them, but now that I’m the size of a bug, I just can’t resist just hopping in a shoe or a sock!”

After all that, Nick takes a very deep breath, and it felt like a weight was lifted off his shoulders. Liz then says, with a very pleased and gentle look, “See? It’s not healthy to keep things bottled up! And I think that honesty in yourself is a very appealing quality in a person!” Nick blushes as Liz starts to poke you with her pinky finger, playfully rubbing into him. But then she followed up, asking, “One more question for you. You look pretty okay for somebody who took a trip from campus to my house inside my boot? Do you know what that’s about?” Nick wasn’t too sure himself, so he just said “I guess I got more durable now that I’m so small. I didn’t feel anything break the entire time, so that has to be it. But I don’t really get it.” Liz nodded, accepting his answer and was happy that she could be a bit rougher with him if they felt like it.

Liz then says, “Okay hold still for a second, I wanna see how tall you are right now!” So Nick stands up as Liz places her finger down right next to him, and she exclaims, “You’re about as tall as my finger nail. Cool!” And then she gets a devilish smirk, and Nick has a feeling that she just got a crazy idea, but he still looks forward to whatever she has planned. She says, “You know Nick, even if it wasn’t your intention, you missed quite a bit of material today. I think you could use a bit of extra credit!”

And while she said that, she brings her feet together and slams both of her soles into him, and Nick felt like he was in a sole sandwich. Liz’s foot flesh was very soft and smooth, and it smelled incredible, most likely because of her recent shower. Liz asked “I’ve got a good idea on how you can make up for your missed time, as well as boost your grade a bit more. I’m sure you’ll be okay with this method, since it’s just an elective for you!”

She then maneuvered her feet so her right foot’s 2nd toe pinned Nick’s body against the sole of her left foot, while leaving just enough room so his head peaked out, so he could see Liz’s cheerful face peering down at him. She then started to knead his body with her 2nd toe, pushing him into her soft sole flesh. And after a few more minutes of playing with Nick, she placed him back onto her palm.

Nick sat down and took a breather, and Liz then said “You’d think that I wouldn’t be able to feel you down there, since you’re so small, but you’d be surprised!” She then giggles, and continues, saying “Well I need to grade some papers, so I’ll be busy for a little while. I could always set up my bathroom, so you could wash yourself off in peace. I’m sure you could use a break.” She then smiles at him, and Nick can definitely agree to that. But then she added, “But… if you’re feeling adventurous, you could always jump in my moccasin while I do my grading, and give some love to my tired feet. I’d really appreciate it!” But eventually, Nick decides to:

Choices:

1) Take a shower and call it quits for the night.

2) Go inside of Liz’s moccasin, to rub and love her feet and toes, as she grades some papers.

End Notes:

Here's te final (for now) Ms. Orfino chapter. I'll probably wait a bit to add the remaining Beth chapters. But I will delete the respective chapters in "Shrunk in College: The Library".

Take care!

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.

An Adventure Inside of a Shoe? (BethMain1) by Sheograth

Nick decides to try his luck with Beth. She was currently looking at her tablet, going over the class notes before class began. She had removed her flats and was resting her bare feet on the next chair, because they were starting to feel uncomfortable. Nick knew that he had two options.

He could start climbing the desk and try and get her attention from there, or, he could go in her flats and just see what happens. He knew that all that awaited him was a boring lecture, so a bit of an adventure couldn’t hurt, right? He also knew that he needed to hurry, because Ms. Orfino would start class any minute. And that was complicate things even further.

Nick thought about it, and he realized that this was a once in a lifetime opportunity to live out his fantasies. This was even more significant, because Nick had both an interest in feet and giantess related things. So Nick climbs into the flat, which was surprisingly easy because there were small holes in the sides of the flat, probably for the aesthetic charm. When he got in, he got a better idea of his current size. The walls of the flat towered over him, and they were roughly 3 times his current height. This might have meant that he was about 1/4 of an inch tall. It was exciting to say the least.

The Nick heard the clacking of high heels, and he could tell that Ms. Orfino had just gotten ready to start class. She almost always wore heels, so it was easy to tell when she was going to begin, although since Nick noticed more than other people because he had an interest in feet already. Ms. Orfino said, “Okay guys! Time to start! Stop lookin at Facebook, or whatever is cool for you kids today!” She began laughing at her own joke, and people would have probably found it annoying, if it wasn’t for her bubbly personality.

And Nick barely even understood why she made those kinds of jokes, because she couldn’t have been that much older than them, but he focused on the flat that he was inside. But then he saw Beth’s legs shift from far up above. She was preparing to put back on her flats! Nick was in the toe section of the flats when he saw her immense feet and toes land on the heel section of the flat. They remained there for a few tense moments, wiggling about slightly.

Nick was torn between his immense excitement from being able to live out his erotic fantasy and his survival instincts. Then Beth’s toes pushed on towards their home in the toe section, not waiting for Nick to make up his mind on whether to be turned on or horrified, where her was currently taking shelter. The toes immediately slammed into him, and he ended up under her big toe. It covered Nick’s entire body, enveloping him in a fleshy embrace, and he loved every minute of his current position.

Beth felt something odd in her left shoe, pushing up against her big toe. She rubbed it a few times to try and identify the foreign object. She thought that it must have been a tiny pebble. The pebble felt strange though, almost as if it was struggling against her big toe. Beth thought it was just her imagination, although Nick would have said otherwise. As Ms. Orfino droned on, she began to play with it, hoping it would be able to help stave off her boredom.

Nick felt the big toe rub against him, back and forth rhythmically. The pressure was a bit uncomfortable, but nothing felt like it was breaking, and he wondered if he was so excited that his body was ignoring the potential pain. As Nick tried to struggle against the big toe that was rubbing him up and down thoroughly, partially because he wanted to rub Beth’s toe back and partially because it was starting to feel a bit cramped, he hoped that she’d ease up a bit.

But he actually caused Beth to unconsciously rub more and more vigorously, which engulfed him more and more into her oppressive and active toe flesh, although he wouldn’t call it a total bust if he was being honest with himself.

But then Beth crossed her leg, and let her left leg swing back and forth slightly, and began removing her heel from the flat and dangling it slightly from her toes. And whenever she would pop her heel back in her shoe, she would use her dexterous toes to push down into the flat, and Nick. It was a constant process for Nick.

He got pushed against the shoe with that overwhelming big toe, and then the pressure would let up temporarily, only for it to return with a vengeance. And every time that massive big toe returned, it seemed to slam into him even harder, and it kept on pressing into him even more harshly as time went on. It almost felt like a massage, and probably one of the most intense ones he’s ever experienced, and he was already sure that he made the right decision today.

And after one aggressive shoe dangle, the flat actually fell off, causing Nick to be blinded by the sudden increase in light. Luckily, Nick was stuck on the big toe, so he didn’t fall with it. Nick could see Beth then remove her right foot from its shoe as well, and it slowly made its way towards him while uncrossing her legs.

Beth began wiggling her now freed toes. As she wiggled, she rubbed her feet together. The rubbing scraped Nick from the giant big toe, only to be transferred in-between her 2nd and 3rd toes. He realized that each of his neighboring toes were about twice his size!

They began rubbing him hard, and squeezing him against the ball of her foot, loving how he felt against their soft flesh. Nick couldn’t get a moment to catch his breath, because her bored toes continued to use him as their new toy and playmate, although the plus side was that Nick remained entertained too.

Beth felt the tiny pebble again, this time in-between her toes. And again, it felt like it was moving about a little, almost as if it was fighting back. She separated her toes and looked down, curious of what was acting as her entertainment all this time, and if it really was just a pebble.

Nick saw Beth look down towards him, and he tried to move to make his presence known to Beth, and not just her enthusiastic and loving toes. As much as he was enjoying himself right now, it might be a wiser idea to try and get noticed sooner before something actually killed him, but he quickly realized that his arms were stuck to her toes, so he couldn’t move at all.

Beth hoped that it wasn’t an insect of something, because she would have felt bad about abusing it like this. Plus, it’d be pretty gross to have a bug in-between her toes. But Beth quickly ignored those worries, thinking that if a bug got stuck between her toes, than that was its fault and it deserved whatever it got. Nick’s only hope in discovery laid in Beth’s hands, or more accurately toes, so he hoped that she noticed his bug sized form.

Beth scanned her toes briefly and determined that it must be a small rock after all and smiled contentedly, which didn’t bode well for Nick. She stretched and sighed, squeezing her toes again as they reached out, smothering him against her unyielding toe flesh. Nick realized that he was not going to get discovered any time soon. But that would also mean that he’d get even more time as Beth’s unaware toe toy, which was an exciting prospect.

As Beth continued to wiggle and stretch her toes, smothering Nick in her dark brown toe flesh, her feet were getting cold. Luckily, she brought a pair of blue ankle socks just for this occasion, because she knew that these classrooms got cold very easily. She reached for her socks in her book bag, and shook them out a little. Nick saw this, and got nervous. He never planned get stuck inside someone’s sock, even if it was a thing that he’d thought about quite frequently.

Many different thoughts raced through his head as he thought about the implications of her putting on her socks. He could really have a great time, living out his inner-most fantasy of being used by a mighty giantess. But he also realized that the dangers would only increase exponentially if he got dragged inside of her sock, and his chance of discovery would be practically zero for some time. So Nick tries again to free himself from Beth’s possessive and lovely toes, or at least gain her attention, before her sock gets put on.

←To Be Continued (Go to Chapter BethMain2)

End Notes:

Alright! I'm gonna add the next two Beth chapters over the next day or so, and then I can finally remove all of the Classroom chapters from "Shrunk in College: The Library (2nd Floor)"

Take care!

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.

Into the Sock He Goes! (BethMain2) by Sheograth

Nick tries as he might, but he just can’t free himself from Beth’s toes. And the more he tries to pull himself away, the more the toes seem to hug him tighter, as if they are aware of his escape attempt and were trying to stop him. The toes squeezed him so tightly and vigorously that Nick could barely move. Eventually, he sees exactly what he didn’t want to see; Beth’s awaiting sock.

 He could hear Beth mumble to herself, and that unknown pebble as if trying to keep her occupied, “Oh man my feet are cold. I’m glad I brought a pair of my favorite socks. Sorry about the smell, my lovely little pebble playmate! If you don’t like it, then there’s no one to blame but you. That’s what happens when you’re just an insignificant pebble.” With that, Beth winked down at her feet, probably towards her personal toe pebble, and gave a happy and excited grin.

She even waved down in his direction. He was impressed by how far she would role-play this experience, although he was sure she’d be acting a lot differently if she knew that it was Nick she was treating this way. And quite honestly, the way Beth was inadvertently treating turned him on, because it really allowed him to live out the fantasy to its most extreme extent. Nick didn’t have time to wonder why she even said that to herself, because he was pushed rapidly inside the white cotton sock. Once her foot was tightly snuggled in the sock, the toes began wiggling and stretching with a renewed passion.

Now that Beth’s toes were inside the sock, they began warming themselves up. They started squeezing Nick as hard as they could, and they would shuffle him from toe to toe. To Beth up above, it was an absentminded almost unconscious action, but to Nick down below, it was anything but. As the toes continued to squeeze him harshly, Beth began to work her socked foot into her black flat. Once she got her back in her flats completely, she propped them on the empty desk seat in front of her.

The sudden movement disoriented Nick even more than the constant massage and love treatment that those overbearing toes were giving him. She allowed her flats to dangle again off of her feet, as her dexterous toes wiggled and squirmed. They moved the flats around, shuffling them on and off of her currently socked feet. Eventually, the flats got removed and she started to rub her feet against each other.

Back inside the unreal white cotton landscape that had become Nick’s whole world, things began to calm down somewhat. The toes stopped chaotically rubbing and squeezing, and now they only rubbed him rhythmically. This time, it felt closer to a massage than a complete assault. It was also noticeably gentler than it was before, almost as if her toes were trying to make amends with him.

And he really enjoyed this current kind treatment that Beth’s toes were providing him, and he really wanted to love them back, but he stayed still for the time and just let her toes work their magic with him. Nick noticed that with the sock prison surrounding him, the toes that were massaging him were beginning to sweat; a lot.

And that sweat began to cover him too, and it permeated all through Nick’s clothing entirely. He knew that he would need a very long shower after this ordeal. And it seemed that Beth’s strong smelling and ever present toe sweat started to turn on Nick even more, which caused him to start rubbing and squirming even more against the toes that surrounded him, which in turn made the toes treat him even more aggressively and relentlessly as they mashed him around.

It seemed like Nick’s excited struggles were providing a stimulus to Beth’s toes that got them to act a lot more aggressive and wild. Eventually, the rhythmic rubbing shifted back to an aggressive and dangerous mashing, although Nick was still enjoying himself inside Beth’s sock; and he might even be enjoying the more harsh treatment more. The sweat also made Nick slippery, so Nick was easily shifted around in Beth’s sock. He was passed from toe to toe, quickly and erratically, while getting coated with all the grime from each of her happily wriggling toes.

Nick eventually slipped away from Beth’s excited toes, and slid down her sock and across her soft foot flesh, and stopped at a tighter section of her sock and got pressed snugly against her imposing sole. The tight sock made it so he could barely move a muscle, and he thought of a way to try and get her attention again. Nick started to lick Beth’s soft and somewhat sweaty sole, hoping that she would realize that something was odd about the ‘pebble’ that she was playing with, and he noticed that her sole tasted a bit salty but actually enjoyable.

His attempts to be discovered by Beth stirred an opposite reaction out of her, who just thought that her sole was getting a bit itchy and restless, and acted to scratch away the annoying itch. So she rubbed her right toes against her left sole, harshly raking her sole with her dexterous toes. This caused Nick to slide about across her sweaty sole, and get pushed hard into against her soft but damp foot flesh. Nick refused to stop licking while getting pushed about in this cotton landscape.

Around this time, Ms. Orfino allowed the students to spend a few minutes to read silently, before she planned to lead a short discussion. So Beth read through the short passage, making sure to write down any important details, observations, or further questions. And as she diligently did her work, her right set of toes continued to rub Nick’s small frame into the sole that he was pressed against. But then she felt the need for a short break, and she stretched her legs, and then brought them off of the chair in front of her and planted them back on the floor.

This action crammed Nick deeply into the foot flesh that surrounded him, and he felt like it was a bit more challenging to breathe because of the increase in pressure. Now this didn’t feel life-threatening, but he was starting to want Beth to discover him even more, so he started to lick her sole again. And this time, he even tried to flail his arms and legs about, which didn’t do much because of the extreme weight and pressure, but he hoped that it would count for something.

Beth was feeling the odd sensation again, and it felt very strange, and almost a bit wet. She decided to take off her sock and examine her sole, because that sensation was starting to weird her out. So she began to remove her sock, and Nick was getting pulled by both the soft sole and the sticky sock. Nick wondered which would win. He had loved his fantastical experience inside Beth’s sock, but he could really use a bit of a break. Nick really hoped that Beth finally noticed him, because he couldn’t be certain when he’d get another chance.

Choices

Main) Nick remains stuck to her sole (Go to Chapter BethMain3)

Side Story) Nick falls back into her sock

End Notes:

Alright guys! This is the last chapter that needed to be transfered over.

The next thing I'll do is change the Dance Route part of "Shrunk in College" into its own story as well, and make it part of the overarching series. I'll probably wait until at least tomorrow before I do this, however.

Take care!

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.

Saved at Last? (BethMain3) by Sheograth

Nick remained stuck tightly to Beth’s soft and sweaty foot flesh, right in the middle of her sole. He tried to move, but he was just too battered and exhausted at this point. He was also heavily stuck in his position, and it took all of his strength to even look away from her overpowering sole.

Beth brought her foot to her lap, and positioned it so the sole faced her. She began looking at her sole closely, genuinely curious and slightly worried about what was squirming in her shoe and among her toes all this time. She was convinced that it had to be alive, and if it did happen to be an unfortunate insect, then she’d put it out of its misery as painlessly as she could. When her eyes reached the center of her foot, right under the ball of her foot, she could not believe what she saw. She made an audible gasp and exclaimed (quietly because class was still going on)

“Oh my god! Is that you, Nick?? Are you alright? And how are you so small? And how did you get on my foot??” Nick was too drained, both physically and emotionally, to say anything that Beth could realistically hear. Beth then began to process all of things she said and did to what she assumed was a pebble, and got red in the face. Beth then said “Oh I’m so sorry! I’ll place you in my glasses case. It’s cushioned, so you should be a bit more comfortable. I’ll keep it open for you. Just rest for now. I’ll help take care of you for now.” She gave a weak guilt filled smile.

Nick appreciated Beth’s caring reaction. He was glad that Beth dropped that cruel persona once se figured out who he actually was. The cushions of the glasses case were a welcome change, and Nick felt safe and secure. He looked up at his current savior, who was back to taking notes. She would occasionally look back down at Nick and smile at him, hoping it might ease him. Beth couldn’t imagine what Nick must have gone through trying to get her attention.

And the fact that she abused him the way she did, while saying those things and smiling the way she did, tore her apart. She would do whatever she could to help Nick and take care of him. He was helpless the way he was, less than an inch tall, and she could protect him. No, she needed to protect and take care of him.

She realized that her feet were getting cold again, so she put her socks back on and slipped her feet back into her black flats. She played with her shoes again, this time without a tiny unfortunate guest. But that was probably for the best, even though she actually missed the sensation when Nick was helpless between her toes, but she didn’t like admitting that.

As she tried to pay attention to the professor, Beth began to think about how she treated Nick while she thought he was just a pebble. She seemed to enjoy treating the object like that, completely devoid of mercy or compassion. She even spoke to it, in an attempt to personify the inanimate object. She wondered what that said about her.

Her mind wandered back to how good it felt back when Nick was in her shoe, completely helpless and at the mercy of her toes. She could play with him and feel his tiny body squirm against her mighty toes. And it wasn’t her fault that Nick wound up in her shoe in the first place; if he didn’t want to be used by her, then, he wouldn’t have gone in them in the first place! She shook her head, trying to block out those terrible thoughts. Nick was still a person, even if he was the same size as a common insect.

Beth then thought about where she would keep him for the time being. She couldn’t exactly carry him back to her apartment, because something unexpected could happen. And what if she dropped him? She’d rather not place him in her hand bag, because he would get tossed around while in there. And who knows what he could get knocked into too. And her school bag was no different. She knew that he needed to be kept somewhere secure. But she didn’t know where he should go.

 She looked back down at her socked feet, which had found themselves out of their flats again and were wiggling within the cotton barriers, and she thought of something. Her socks were fairly tight on her. Maybe she could put him back in there. As long as she walked carefully, and made sure that he was in-between her toes and not under her foot, he would be okay.

She hoped that they wouldn’t smell either. Or sweat for that matter. Hopefully Nick would be okay with going back inside her sock. She wouldn’t blame him if he didn’t, and if that happened, then she would think of something else. But then she thought, ‘Who cares if he says no! What could he do to stop me. He needs to learn who’s in charge from now on.’ But she quickly suppressed that thought.

Class ends and she gentle pokes Nick as he slept in her open glasses case. She rubbed him a bit back and forth, in an attempt to wake him up gently. Nick woke up to the massive view of Beth’s whole face. It took up his entire world! It was overwhelming to say the least. It seemed like Beth leaned down, so she could hear him better and see him more clearly. She smiled at Nick and began explaining how she was planning on getting him back to her apartment.

“Nick, I’m going to bring you back to your apartment with me. I need to make sure you aren’t injured and let you clean yourself. I know I caused you a lot of trouble before, and I am truly sorry for the way I treated you, so let me take care of you until we find a way of getting you back to normal.” Nick agreed with all of that, and nodded approvingly.  She never meant to harm him consciously. Beth got a bit more uncomfortable and bit her lip, which was very noticeable for Nick at his current size and angle, and explained how she would get him to her apartment.

“So I thought it over, and I need you to trust me on this. I’m gonna need to put you back in my sock while I head back to the apartment.” Nick just stared, and Beth couldn’t tell if this was because of shock or fear, but she continued. “I know you’ve had a rough time already with these feet, but I think it would be the safest and most secure way of getting you there. Trust me, I would have thought of other ways if I thought they would be safe. I honestly don’t have a clue what else to do.” With that, she gave a hopeful smile.

Nick thought in silence. Should he actually tell Beth about his interest in feet and giantess stuff? But it could get awkward, if she knew about it, but it would be a perfect chance. He did really enjoy his time among Beth’s toes, which was the complete opposite of how he explained the situation to her. And it probably wouldn’t hurt to tell her about his theory on his current durability, if he already tells her the rest. But he decides that the best course of action would be to tell her the truth.

Nick says “Actually Beth, I didn’t dislike my time in your flat or inside of your sock. In all honesty, I really like that kind of stuff, and you could say that I’ve always had a love for the idea of being shrunk to a miniscule size around an attractive woman. But you know, it was always a fantasy, so it wasn’t something that you’d talk about all that much. But right now, I’m living that fantasy!”

Beth takes a moment, and then says “Oh! I didn’t expect that. I guess I feel a bit better about how I treated you back then. I’m glad you were enjoying yourself at least. I was convinced that I practically tortured you! So is this a yes?” Nick nods, and says “Absolutely! While I was in your sock, I realized that I’m a lot more durable now, although I don’t get how or why. So I should be pretty safe if you put me in your sock or anything else!” Beth smiles after that answer, and it also made her dominating side excited as well, but she was somehow able to ignore those thoughts a bit longer.

Then Beth carefully picks Nick up, and takes off her right blue ankle sock, and opens it up to drop Nick in. She says to Nick, “Well, here we go! Don’t have too much fun, Nick!” and then she drops him right into the sock. He freefalls until he lands right in the toe section, and he turns around right in time for her titanic dark brown toes to begin their approach. And as she was pushing her foot inside the sock, she announced to Nick “Make sure you squeeze amongst my smaller toes, okay! We don’t want to see if you’ll survive a walk under my feet just yet.”

Nick wasn’t sure what to think of the use of the word ‘yet’ but he listened to his gigantic caretaker, and crawled along her massive toes until he pushed between her 3rd and 4th toes. When Beth felt him squeeze amongst those toes, she scrunched and wiggled her toes happily, giving Nick another intense toe massage. Then she put back on her flats, and got up to leave the classroom for her next destination. As Beth stood, her full weight caused both of Nick’s neighboring toes to flatten a bit, cramming Nick even deeper in her slightly damp toe flesh.

But where was Beth going? One option was her apartment, of course, as that’s what they were talking about earlier. But Beth also thought about getting some food, as she was sure that Nick would be hungry as well.

Choices

1) Beth goes straight to her apartment, not wanting to mislead Nick.

2) Beth makes an executive decision to grab some food first, believing that Nick would enjoy it anyway.

End Notes:

Here's another Beth chapter! Hope you enjoy!

If you liked the chapter, or didn't like it, and have some constructive feedback, then feel free to leave a review with your thoughts!

I'll set up a new StrawPoll for this specific story later, after I introduce one or two more characters, and add some more chapters to Amy's route.

Take care!

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=6437