Percy's kidnapping by kingdomXhearts
Summary:

A story of a boy named percy who has a good life with nothing out of the ordinary ...until today when a girls desires begin to become his new reality.


Categories: Teenager (13-19), Entrapment, Insertion Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Minikin (3 in. to 1 in.)
Size Roles: F/m
Warnings: Following story may contain inappropriate material for certain audiences
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 9 Completed: No Word count: 13094 Read: 82942 Published: December 27 2016 Updated: November 19 2017

1. Kidnapped by kingdomXhearts

2. Bagged by kingdomXhearts

3. Why me? by kingdomXhearts

4. Why me Pt.2 by kingdomXhearts

5. Lush imprisonment by kingdomXhearts

6. Along for the ride by kingdomXhearts

7. History class by kingdomXhearts

8. Oh brother, i what? by kingdomXhearts

9. Should this story continue? by kingdomXhearts

Kidnapped by kingdomXhearts
Author's Notes:

First giantess story ever. Used to be quite good at creative writing in general, i know my skills have diminished significantly so criticism would help :)! Thank youPercy's Book Cover

Percy sat gripping the cold metal bench in the school courtyard with his fingertips, pondering how the rest of his day will play out. He expected it to be the same as usual, traditionally boring with a hint of joy seeing his friends at some point. Raising an eyebrow, Percy grinned while peering through an open door from his seated position. While he was relaxing outside during his free period awaiting the bell that would send him home, others remained trapped in a hellish lecture with the devils, so his friends would say.

Throughout Percy’s life, nothing really out of the ordinary has occurred, he was actually quite lucky. He had pretty good grades, didn’t get into trouble and got along with everybody, no one resented him nor chose to avoid him. He was merely that person that everyone in 12th grade knew and respected as an equal.

Circling his gaze as the wind whistled by, throwing the trees into a dancing frenzy, he refocused his eyes back toward the same classroom he was previously staring into, except this time he noticed something he didn’t see before. Gripping the bench harder, a chill runs throughout his body. Among the crowd of students was a girl with long black hair that waterfalled its way down past her hips, staring directly at him.

Her head fully turned, while her class looks in the opposite direction toward the teacher, her body paying full attention to the teachers whereabouts, but her head ignoring all attempts to focus on her lesson and instead focuses on the boy outside.

The bell suddenly echoes throughout Percy’s ears. Relaxing his grip on the metalic bench, he gently pushes himself to his feet and begins walking toward the exit of the school, ignoring what he just saw. Weaving his way through the endless wave of students he passes through the gates of the school waving off a few friends as they dash toward their buses. Living close to the school meant that Percy wasn’t a valid recipient for a bus pass, meaning he would venture alone every weekday as he walked home. Taking a left on the next footpath, he found himself on his houses street. As he walked, an uneasy feeling washed over him followed by a sudden shiver throughout his body. Glimpsing over his shoulder to see if anyone else saw his awkward movement, he gasped. Behind him, the girl from the classroom turned the corner he just turned at a considerable pace and was walking straight toward him. Only 10 metres away from home, Percy began to pick up the pace and stroll toward his house. Peering down toward the floor, ignoring the world around him, he watched as his feet made contact with the floor. Stride after stride he continued until he felt his left knee buckle. Looking back toward it he noticed a pin like object embedded in the back of his knee.

Panicking he stammered “what the hell…” his other leg then follows and he finds himself on both knees against the floor with his vision beginning to rapidly blur. Looking back he could see the girl who was hunting him.

“Is she..” he questioned “changing?!” he yelped and began to crawl forward toward his front door as quickly as he could, raising his hand toward the doorknob, he brushed his fingertips across its cold surface feeling the etched marking scratched upon it before blacking out.

Second later he awoke, only to feel the world around him shaking.

“An earthquake?” he queried before looking around and noticing that the world around him had in fact grown significantly. The dancing trees were humongous, the roads stretched on forever and the doorknob he tried to reach was now much too far to even see the finer details scratched on it. Suddenly Percy whirled his head around remembering the girl that was following him. Only to see her walking straight toward him.

She stared straight at her prey as she stepped over the top of him, 1 foot on either side of Percy’s now miniscule form. She then squatted down above him and continued her gaze.

Percy’s light was rapidly dimmed as the skirt of the girl before him eclipsed the sun. Looking up his vision was replaced by his predators bright pink panties which had a patch that was darker than the rest from being dampened. Being overwhelmed with fear, Percy began to take a few steps back. Tripping over himself, he falls back and gets a full view of what his predator looks like.

She was a young but tall asian girl, who looked to be in the grade below Percy. Her hazel eyes glared down toward Percy with sinister intent and her hair flowed in a rhythmic pattern in the wind.

“What’s going o-” is all Percy can make out when suddenly, she stretches out her arm in attempt to grasp her new prize. Without hesitation Percy quickly turns run in the opposite direction but fails as the gigantic tree trunk like fingers rope themselves around his tiny body.

“N-no! Let me go!!!” Percy yells while rapidly thrashing about at the girl's massive fingers. Without a word or trace, the girl simple deposits her prize into the bag that dangles carelessly by her side and begins to walk home.

 

Bagged by kingdomXhearts

This was not how Percy expected his wednesday afternoon to play out. After being thrown about for what felt like twenty minutes, Percy found himself flying through the air in his confined prison.

“A bag...a BAG!” Percy muttered for the 26th time while rubbing his head. He had just crash landed into a massive blue with white text year 11 math book. He couldn’t understand how it was all possible, one moment he was racing away from a creepy black haired girl, then the next he was experiencing the impossible and found himself trapped within a gigantic bag.

Noticing a gap behind the thick textbook, Percy decided to take cover behind it. Allowing himself to shuffle on top of a biology book and against the spine of the text book, which so happened to be his height. Crouching down, he assumed that his most recent flight was the girl discarding her bag onto the floor upon arriving home. From his current location Percy could hear the earthshaking footsteps of his new captor as she made her passage across the room she was in, followed by a loud thud indicating that she had closed the door. Silence then ensued. Remaining completely still the world around him remained in utter stasis, only ever so slightly being broken by the rattling of the wind on the window within the unknown room.

A slight rustle sounded from above, blackened with fear, Percy quickly diverted his eyes toward the source of the location. The black zipper of the blue lonsdale bag began to rustle and move, as if she was trying to find the zipper without looking directly at the bag. Percy ducked further and averted his eyes, closing them tight and awaited his fate, until…silence. The rustling had stopped and was instead replaced with a irritable beeping tune of a tv turning on, Percy recognised the annoying tune of the soniq brand tv as he also owned a one. Gasping with relief, he sat down, hoping that she had given up her attempt.

Blanking out momentarily, Percy began to contemplate what his life has now become. He was now somewhere between 1-3 inches tall and trapped in a high school girls bag, he had no way of escaping and no one knew he was here. Suddenly an idea came to mind, he had a phone! Shifting his body into a laying down position to stretch out his pockets, his hand raced toward his right side and extracted his still in tact phone.

“Good, she didn’t break it!” Percy cheered quietly and hastily used the fingerprint reader to unlock his xperia z5, opening his contacts he quickly pushed on the contact of his best friend “Andrew”. Quickly drawing the phone to his ear he awaited the dialing tune that would be his salvation. His facial expression went from joyous to a deathly grim.

“Beep beep beep, no service available, please try again later” Percy lowered the phone from his ear and into his view where he could look at the network connection bar at the top of his phone, only to see his own reflection of disappointment. There was indeed no reception, instead a network bar with a staggered line across it took its place. Shaking slightly as his rejoice subsided, he began to feel numb with fear with the realisation that his last known hope at escape had just been lost.

“THE BAG! IT'S THE BAG!” Percy exclaimed jumping to his feet and throwing his hands into the air as he realised that the bag may be causing the network disruption at this size. Erupting into a new excited tone Percy walks in a circle on the green leaf picture below him, looking down at the biology book he begins tapping his chin to think.

“When i get out of the bag it’ll work ag-” returning to his grim expression, he turns his head to look over his left shoulder only to see his phone cascading down into the depths of the bag. When he threw his hands in the air after going numb he had let go of his phone, causing it to fall into the dark depths of the bag. Looking down into the pitch black chasm, he could see nothing except the school books stacked sky high like jenga blocks, jumping would easily result in broken bones if he was lucky. Sitting back down out of ideas, he began to instead ponder the things that would soon happen to him.

“It was reported that on Monday at approximately 9 a.m. Ryan Tran was reported missing, family left distraught and without word of his whereabouts. Authorities are urging all members of the general public to provide any information regarding this missing person's report to the police if known.” The tv blared even through the thick fibres of the bag.

“Missing persons huh...i'm missing to you know” Percy mumbled to himself rolling onto his side and bringing his knees to his chest. From up above a loud horn like sound erupted. Ignoring the sound, assuming it was his captor blowing her nose he remained still in his dark space and continued to listen.

“A comment from the family to the public has been made, Tamara over to you” the reporter chanted as if he had recited these lines in an effortless practice. “ thank you, now the mother is quite distressed, but urges anyone with any information to please bring it forward, the mother is going to say a few words: PLEASE. M-M-MY BOY!! HE’S MY ONLY SO-” Suddenly the tv was shut off with the same familiar beeping sound, followed by a loud bang as if the tv remote had been launched across the room. Crossing his arms, Percy pulled his knees toward him, hearing nothing but the springs of a bed creak with a new applied pressure simultaneously with a click of a flicked switch. Then silence.

End Notes:

Not how it was originally planned to be. Something that was meant to be 200 words ended up being a 1000? Hope it's still enjoyable before i lead to the fun stuff!

Why me? by kingdomXhearts

 

Percy woke as his environment was wildly shaken, as if he was being fiercely shook by a crazed interrogator while tied to a flimsy fold out chair. Not now, he thought to himself rubbing his eyes groggily and quickly looking to the top of the blue bag, fully prepared to see the zipper being torn away and replaced by an eager eye. But instead what he saw was completely worse. His heart felt like it had shot straight into his throat, he kind of wish it had so it could choke himself out of existence. The bag was open a fraction only allowing a large pale pillar like arm fit through. Looking behind him the giant pale column extended past him and toward the bottom of the bag, where it ignored him and continued to rummage through the contents of the bag.

Percy winced as he heard an audible cracking sound knowing full well that it was most likely his phone. His suspicion was soon confirmed as the girl yelped and began withdrawing her hand as if a fishing pole that had just caught the fish it latched onto. Upon rising through the wrist sized hole, light blazed in blinding Percy momentarily. Once recovered Percy could see his crushed phone fall from the girls little finger, leaving a tiny glass splinter like fragment in her finger. After a few moments the hand returned into the bag hastily and continued its voyage as if the treasure it desired was imperative to find. Considering that this treasure may be him, Percy began to creep on his toes trekking across the green leaf and backwards onto the yellow frog image pasted onto the biology book until his back touched the spine of the math book, against the capital “A”.

Suddenly the arm before Percy began to tense up causing her cephalic vein to become more prominent indicating that she is gripping something. As the arm rose he could see in between her thumb and pointing finger was a yellowy orange pencil that read “ARTRITE HB Pencil: Small handed grip”.

“Hah, small grip” Percy scoffed as the gigantic hand withdrew. He began to slide his back down the length of the “A” until his body was in a seated position having thought his kidnapper got what she wanted. However, he couldn't have been more wrong, after hearing the lead pencil making contact with the wooden surface it was placed upon, the zippers were torn apart by the entrance of both her hands. To Percy it was like his mother had walked into his room at 7:30 in the morning places a hand on the inside of each curtain and threw it open. Percy’s blue fabric view had now been replaced by a gigantic frame of read with the words “My best friend is better than yours” printed across it in bold white letters. Above it were those menacing hazel eyes that sat in the head of the young girl, she wore a very plain and straight facial expression that did not match her cute facial features. Her eyes blinked twice causing Percy’s attention to divert toward her tiny nose. Blinking once, Percy reopened his eyes only to see that she was gone and in her place was the palm of her left hand racing toward him, wrapping around him before he could even make a move and enveloping him in darkness.

Seconds later the girl discarded Percy onto the same wooden surface that the pencil was placed on. Carelessly dropping him onto the same position, his slightly surprised yelp was left unheard as he sent the pencil rolling across the table cancelling out his voice. With the violent sound of two cars colliding the girl sat down in her black office chair, that had a blue fly knitted fabric webbing the back of the chair. Getting to his feet, Percy could peer behind the girl. A double bed with a thick black and grey crescent moon dooner, similar crescent moon images appeared on the 4 pillows stacked in pairs of twos lay at the top of the bed. The wall was glazed with purple, painted in alternate brush strokes to create an intriguing pattern, occasionally disrupted by window frames and posters of the band one direction. Below one poster next to the bed was a full body mirror that currently reflected the back of the seated girl. Allowing his eyes to venture further around the room, he gets a glimpse of the brown carpeted floor and a bathroom to the left of the mirror, however, these observations were short lived as the hair of the giant girl before him waved into his vision and whipped him back into focus. She was staring dead straight at him.

Looking straight back at her with a stern look he musters up the courage and yells at the top of his voice “WHAT HAVE YOU DONE TO ME!” ignoring him the girl just continues to stare without a single change in facial expression.

“ANSWER ME!” he yells again, glimpsing to both his sides were her massive wrists lay resting on the lacquered table. She begins to move her right arm causing him to panic and raise his hands to defend himself, but instead of reaching for him, she grabs the pencil sitting behind him. Turning it laterally and keeping it on the desk, she begins to glide it across the desk while holding it firmly in her left hand. Without stopping she keeps drawing the pencil closer toward her catching Percy off guard, the pencil makes contact with his calves and slides him closer to the edge of the desk.

After regaining his balance and trying not to be plummeted to his bungyless death, Percy irritably tries to make some form of contact again “WHY ME, ANSWER THAT P-PLEASE” in response the girl merely twirls the pencil across her fingertips, just barely missing the back of the head. Turning the pencil vertically, showing the red rubber ended rear of the pencil, she sharply jabs the pencil forward into Percy’s chest knocking him flat on his rear end. Percy began to rub his behind irritably acknowledging that it is probably now as red as the back end of that pencil.

“WHY ME! WHY HAVE YOU DONE THIS!” Percy hastily rises to his feet sticking his chest out, notably irritated, only to be struck by the back of the pencil in the exact same way.

“Name” she responded in a very dull tone and began poking at Percy's side with the rear end of the pencil as if trying to check all the different areas of his miniscule form.

“W-what? H-hey! Stop that!” Percy replied while using his hands to try and push away the probing object.

“Name” she repeated placing the pencil in between his legs while he was laying on his back, flicking it from side to side causing his legs to spread against his will, lifting the pencil she placed it by his side, flicking it diagonally upward to push his arms out as if trying to force him into a star like position.

“Name!” she repeated slightly sterner placing the pencil the eraser end of the pencil on top of his chest applying a slight amount of pressure causing small pieces of the used eraser to fall onto his chest.

“P-pe-perc-” Percy tried to reply while gulping back a large amount of fear that was building up, sweat started to trail down the side of his forehead.

“Perc?” she questioned quizzically raising an eyebrow, twisting the pencil with her finger tips not applying any new kind of pressure, only causing the eraser to attempt to erase what was below it.

“Percy!” he replied quickly, the girl lowered her eyebrow and with the flick of her wrist, she merely tossed the pencil to the side causing it to bounce across the desk toward a digital black alarm clock with red block like digits that read “7:30 AM”. Percy’s mind began to race, he couldn’t believe it, he’d been missing from the world for over 15 hours, he fell asleep in her bag trapped overnight. Percy’s face went a ghostly pale not realising that he had been tiny for this long.

Up above, the girl had still not replied, but simply leaned a little closer and continued to observe her new possession, occasionally using her finger to jab at parts of his body. After a few more jabs with her finger, she started to reach down and plunge her hand into her bag withdrawing a large purple smiggle pencil case that had blue and black writing slathered all over it much like Percy’s, which his friends decided it would be fun to graffity. Reaching in again she pulled out a long wooden ruler that Percy assumed was 30cms, but couldn’t tell exactly at his current size due to its length.

She then sat back up straight with a slight crack in her back from the movement. Repeating the same action she did before. She placed the ruler laterally behind Percy, then proceeded to draw it behind him until it made contact. However, Being aware of her tactic, he turned around quickly, placing his hands onto the ruler so that he could maintain more stability. Unfortunately, he didn’t anticipate that the strike to the chest would wind him, causing him to gasp for air. He also didn’t anticipate she would begin to turn the ruler vertically over the edge of the desk.

“S-ST-ST” Percy stuttered while recatching his breath. “S-STOP!!! P-Please!!!” he cries while hanging on for his dear life, using his fingers to grip the edge of the ruler over the 28 cm marking, only peering down momentarily to see the ground which looked to be 100s of feet below. His body begins to go cold with fear as he dangles his feet realising again that there is no footing available below him. Fortunately, as if complying to his wishes, the ever so silent girl, lifted her pencil case and placed it on top of the ruler side that was resting on the table, allowing him to be suspended in air. A sudden drag of wind began to try and pull him off as the girl pushed backwards on her wheelable chair to stand up and walk toward the bathroom in nothing but her red T shirt and white panties.

Seizing this opportunity, Percy attempts to use his upper body strength to push himself up on top of the ruler so he could make his way to the desk. Using all his strength he began to push raising his chest above the ruler, but quickly noticed that is started to lift the pencil case end like a weighted scale, he assumed the pencil case mustn't have any heavy objects in it and reluctantly returned to his hanging position. Looking toward the desk he noticed a box turned to the side, inside the box was a familiar object. The pins. However, it wasn’t the same one embedded into him, each were different and had a numbers ranging from 1-8 inches on them. There was also 1 that had a single word across it. Percy tried to squint his eyes and make out the words but he was interrupted by his captors return.

End Notes:

Uh, this is quite a lengthy chapter...Just started writing and kept writting, so im going to break it into 2 chapters. Hope you enjoy, leave a review it helps i've already taken some notes on board!

Why me Pt.2 by kingdomXhearts

 

The world shook in a very unstructured manner as the ruler vibrated with every step that shook the ground beneath the desk, Percy tensed up further needing to focus more while holding onto his now dynamic environment. The girl had returned with the same green and blue tartan school skirt she wore the day before, which she placed on her gray bedspread, then turned and continued to shake Percy’s ruler as she started walking toward the desk again with a light blue face flannel. Ignoring her struggling captor she opened the draw of her desk and placed the light blue flannel inside, reaching in she pulled out a container that made a rattling sound and placed it ontop of the graffitied pencil case. The contents remained unknown as the blue flannel kept Percy from seeing.

With a thud, she closed the draw quickly and opened the draw below it, pulling out a clear plastic packet filled with erasers. Percy looked on confused as she opened the packet containing over 30 erasers. Who needs that many erasers? He thought to himself as she reached her hand into the draw again withdrawing a small square yellow sticky note, placing it onto the desk. Percy looked on while noticing his arms begin to strain from exhaustion, failing to mutter any words of assistance due to the fear executing his speech.

Grabbing the pencil close by and kicking her draw shut with another thud, she leaned over as if positioning herself to write, allowing her shirt to parachute over Percy. Unable to look up in fear he will fall, he continues to observe her actions.

“Percy, right?” she questioned arching her neck to look down toward him. Seeing him nod slightly. She began to write on the sticky note she had taken out from the draw instantly after. Then began to stand up straight again, lifting the packet of erasers and pouring them onto the table.

“Your name is a representation of you” the girl said suggestively. “Without your name, nobody would know who you are, regardless if you’re really there or not” she continued while lifting the sticky note and holding it into Percy’s line of sight. “You wouldn’t be acknowledged or noticed for any accomplishments associated with you, this is how you spell your name right?” she questioned while pushing her scattered erasers together with her other hand and observed him nodding again.

Lifting one of the erasers she begins tapping it onto the table. “Again, this is you? Percy?” she queries further while receiving another nod of approval that percy is his name, looking over to see as a few drops of sweat trickle of his head and down toward the floor. She then takes the sticky note and places it onto the table.

“Observe” she says and proceeds to bring the eraser to the sticky note and thoroughly erase the name on the paper, raising it back up, shaking off any useless pieces of the white eraser and then placing it back in percy’s view. His name was gone, he gulped as he got the message.

“Percy no longer exists” she says in a very cheerful voice all of a sudden. Scrunching the used sticky note, she tosses it across the desk and then proceeds to stack each individual eraser on top of each other at the edge of the desk, making a tower approximately 10 erasers high, each eraser slightly taller than he was. Once she is done, using one hand to grab the ruler and other to grab Percy lifting him up and placing the ruler at the back end of her desk.

Percy sighed a relief as his arms began to ache. Suddenly, he felt himself racing forward as she quickly moved her hand from her body toward the desk, placing him on top of the tower of erasers. After releasing him, Percy began to find the stability of this tower to be very unstable, he gulped and placed his feet apart to increase stability as the tower rocked slowly coming to a standstill. Looking over the edgehe could see the ground more than a 100 feet below, behind him was the light blue flannel covered container.

“W-what are you doing?! You still haven't told me why you’ve done this!” Percy cried out still trying not to move much in order to maintain balance.

The girl just grinned while standing in front of him while raising her left arm to her lips taping them and leaning in close.

“I have something for you to do, we are going to play a game” the girl says cheerfully then lowers her left hand down past the base of her red shirt, using her thumb, she stuffs it into the front her white panties stretching them out toward the desk.

“I want you… to jump into my panties. willingly” she says with a glint of anticipation sparkling in her hazel eyes.

A wave of fledging emotions mixed together and washed over Percy. Fear, surprise and indignation created an invisible hand that raced from the girl’s mouth and slapped him in the face. She did not just say that, she can’t be serious! But she did kidnap you made you this small but she can’t be serious! She can she probably is maybe she’s kidding haha, Percy argues with himself.

Looking down Percy can see his captors panties stretched out creating an opening, upon looking percy can see a clear line were her skin becomes even paler due to the lack of sun exposure, further below was a thick black forest of pubic hair that prevented any further view into its depths.

“W-what d-did you just s-say?” Percy says hoping he heard wrong while looking up at the girl who remains in the very same position staring intently at him.

“Jump, in here” she answers furrowing her eyebrows and looking at Percy as if he was an idiot for not understanding, using her right hand she began to point toward the opening she has created.

“N-NO! Why would i jump in ther-” Percy tried to make out.

“OR” his captor interrupted, you jump into the container behind you” Using her right hand, the girl whisks it around Percy’s tower being careful not to knock it down and removes the blue flannel of the container. Percy couldn't believe his eyes, down below behind him was a clear plastic rectangular container filled with thumb tacks. Reaching inside the girl takes one out and brings it up toward percy showing him just how sharp it is. “And join all these spiky little things!” she says with a giggle, tossing it back into the container making all the other thumb tacks rattle as they clink together. Percy looks at the girl as if she were crazy.

“Now pick” she stays with her hand down below still maintaining the same position.

“I just won't jump at all then, i'll stay right here” he says crossing his arms triumphantly knowing full well he has nothing else to bargain with.

“Fine, there will be a little addition to this game” she says grinning in a rougher tone “ either you jump in here” she suggests while pointing toward her outstretched panties. “Or in 5 seconds i'm going to blow and i'm very sure you can tell what direction you’re gonna fall in if i blow” Percy gulps looking behind him, knowing exactly his destination if he doesn't abide to her rules. “5” she says interrupting his train of thought. Looking down again he peers into her panties and shivers as he still cannot see anything past her pubic mound. “2” she sings, WHAT he thinks he had blanked out in thought and not even realised she had already said 4 and 3. Gulping, he repositions his feet into a running stance as the girl above him says one and begins to inhale some air in preparation to blow. He decided he didn’t want to get impaled today, he had already seen the movie “300” in history class and did not want to experience 300 thumb tacks embedded within him. Without anymore thought, he jumped toward the girl and plummeted down toward the place she wanted him, the air whistling by, his screams following him into what will be his newest prison.

Watching as he fell, the girl observed as he jumped with such force that the stack of erasers were sent tumbling down in slow motion crashing against the desk. With a mix of arousal and enjoyment the girl watches on as Percy plummets down in slow motion. His screams arousing her further, she couldn't wait for him to finally land within her most sacred place. Then it happened, landing. A tingle ran through her body as she felt the tiny boy crash through her black bush, disappearing and becoming ensnared in its confines. Completely unable to escape, hers. With a loud snap, she released the panties trapping the boy within them. Walking over to her full body mirror she shivered once more knowing she has someone, a complete human inside her panties, struggling, being overpowered by her most intimate parts. Lifting her shirt revealing her navel, looking past her innie, she grins as she sees her prize, a slight bulge in the crotch of her white walled panties began to stir. Lower her unoccupied hand, she extends a finger gently tracing a circle around her hostage, quivering with pleasure she moves her hand reaching toward her bed grabbing her white iPhone and rather than unlocking it, swipes to the camera.

 

End Notes:

 

The continuation of the full sized section i created yesterday, again i broke it into 2 because it was quite a large chapter, but this was how it was intended to be as a whole. Leave a review with your opinions thanks :D!

The image below was created by "stubbornstain" i take no responsibility over the below art. It takes a considerable amount of skill and talent to render in such detail as this was done regardless of how easy it might actually seem to some, i implore anyone and everyone who take any form of interest in this content to visit the creaters deviantart page to see more of his content! http://stubbornstain.deviantart.com/the jump

Lush imprisonment by kingdomXhearts

Plummeting past the sea of red that waved in front of Percy, unable to scream anymore as the air continued to rush into his lungs he quickly extended an arm to grab onto the waistband of the panties. Shit, Percy thought to himself as his hand latches onto the waistband but only for a few moments as the momentum created from his fall made his impact way to much for his new grip to be sustained. Rather than staying in it’s outstretched place, the elastic waistband got pulled down by Percy’s grip and slingshotted back into place without his hand causing him to continue to fall. Looking down, his heart began to crawl up into his throat and pulsate with fear as his eyes locked onto the thick black forest. It was an unbelievable sight, hair after hair curled and ensnared within one another, roping around all the way from her body to the edge of the white fabricated wall that once contained it. Percy quickly tried to lift his head up in order to get one more glimpse of light but it was too late, as he moved his head a fraction his vision was blurred with endless black lines that frayed themselves in all directions. At first his body just fell through the hair, this suddenly changed as the hair began to become entangled around various parts of his body. Roping around his right arm and leg caused his body to become thrown toward the right side as if he was being forced to do a cartwheel. After completing the unwilling cartwheel everything stopped. He was completely stuck, entangled in a giant girls pubic hair, what a pathetic fate he thought. His senses began to kick in as his body remained stationary. Rays of light shone through the gaps of hair giving him somewhat vision of the white wall in front of him and the hair around that ensnared him.

“Not good…not good, not good! HEY!!!! GET ME OUT!” Percy yelled at the top of his voice already regretting not choosing the container. His new prison was warm and had an odd musky scent he was not familiar with, he however feared the day he would say he is familiar with it. Looking up once more waiting for his reply, he was rudely surprised as the rays of light vanished in an instant. SMACK. Was all he heard as the fabric in front of him rapidly rushed toward him smacking his entire body against her skin. He felt her body quiver due to the new presence that had joined her body. Not wanting to find out why her body reacted thusly, he figured he may be able to worm his way out. First he needed to free his right hand, but his left hand was completely pinned against her flesh by the fabric wall which he could just barely see through. He began to feel movement as the girls hips swayed while she walked, using his entire body he performed quick and sudden jerks in attempt to throw left hand toward his right. Noticing the heat intensity rising within his confines, Percy begins to speed up this process by wiggling more until his arm successfully made contact with his other arm. Suddenly the swaying stopped, peering through the thin fibres of the panties was a curtain of red that was risen up by her hand as if revealing him to a crowd at a large play. His face went cold, in front of him was the last thing he expected to see while in this place. Himself. Before him was the large full body mirror he saw before, in it’s reflection was a complete external view of his prison, right where her mons pubis is, was a small bulge that outlined his body completely. He was quite surprised by how well it outlined his form, his right arm and leg were ensnared straight up and down, while his other 2 limbs slightly further away. It almost looked like he was a cheerleader trying to for the letter “K”, he guessed the impressive definition was due to the tightness of the fabric and that scared the hell out of him.

“AAAPHMM” Percy tried to yell out but the fabric muffled out his attempts. Returning to his previous endeavors he began to squirm as much as possible to create slight waves in the fabric, this would allow his left hand brief moments of room to try and untangle the pubes that held him tightly. After 3 successful waves and an almost untied arm, he eagerly tried to create another, ignoring the sudden jolt of movement that occurred as the body he was confined against shivered. But he was unsuccessful. The fabric around him was pinned down way more than before and felt as though it were tracing him. Concentrating, Percy peered through the fabric to see what the problem was, it proved to be much more difficult than previously as a large shadow peered overhead. Gazing into the mirror once more, he began to grit his teeth in rage. SHE WAS TOYING WITH HIM, he thought as he observed the girl completely flustered and using her finger to trace an outline of his body, she was enjoying this! Here he was completely trapped in the now humid slowly dampening environment that continued to heat up for a reason he was yet to figure out and she was out there playing with him and enjoying every second of it. His environment shifted to the right momentarily, returning quickly, the friction of the fabric against her skin while moving caused his vision to become completely obscured as a thick mass of her pubic hair was shifted over the top of his body. Using his head, Percy began to try and sift the thick black hair out of his view so he could peer through toward the mirror once more. He figured if she was going to toy with him in front of a mirror he would take advantage of it and look to see if there was some kind of exit. Finally, he found 1 of his eyes could peer through a few strands, eagerly focusing his eye he found he was completely blinded by a bright flash of light followed by a loud “CHK” sound.

“AAAPHMMM AAAH” Percy yelled in frustration and started to rapidly thrash about after hearing the very familiar sound of an iphone taking a picture. The girl shrinks me for no reason and then has the audacity to play with my body in her confines then take a picture to save the moment?! Percy angrily thinks to himself.

A loud moan erupts from above, causing Percy mind to go silent, he had this sick feeling that she was enjoying every single part of this way too much. The white panties suddenly darkened further as a skirt danced around his prison as if guarding him and making sure he remains put in his heated cell. Tired from his efforts, Percy decided to rest as the girls hips began to sway again, the friction making movement way too difficult for his little body to handle. Unexpectedly, Percy then found the fabric pressing against his body even more, tighter…tighter until finally it stopped, so this is what hell is like, Percy pondered.

While Percy experienced what he thought was hell, his captor was experiencing the complete opposite, she was in complete and utter bliss. Her world going in slow motion as she enjoyed the full dominance she had over her prey, she had been awaiting this moment for so long, the one thing she didn’t expect was to have Percy as her victim. Quickly grabbing her pencil case and pencil she squatted down, blushing slightly as she felt her panties tighten around her hips, her little toy closer to her skin than ever before, lost within her lush forest. Placing her school gear in her bag she stood up and skipped over toward her bedroom door stopping to savour the moment. Reaching down once more she gave her crotch two gentle pats. After gaining the result she wanted she proceeded to walk down the stairs, while Percy began to squirm even more ferociously with the kick start she just gave him. Each step she took continued to feel more enjoyable than the last, not yet due to pleasure but from the power drive she was gaining. Her underwear rubbed against her flesh as she descended down the stairs, each step causing half her body to lower, while her underwear on the other half was tightened and further pressed against her. Almost as if in a skipping motion, she made her way to the front door, halting at the end of the hallway. The walls were layered with pictures of her and her family, a caramel creme coat of paint glazed the walls, at the end of the hallway was an arch next to the front door, that arch lead to the lounge room that had 2 large 3 seat leather black couches, each facing toward a single Soniq tv. On the closest couch was her mother, surrounded by tissues and gazing toward the tv that had a live news report playing. “Still missing r-”.

A saddened cold and dark emotion washed over her as she gazed at her distraught mother, who constantly held 2-3 tissues to her eyes washing away the built up tears, then discarding them only to pull another 3 from the 4 boxes she had surrounded herself with. She hated seeing her mother like this, she began to squeeze her thighs in an upset rage on Percy. Opening the front door she steps out closing it quietly as if disturbing her mother would be a major crime and then proceeded to walk to school half completely aroused by her prisoners newest entrapment and half upset knowing her mother isn’t experiencing any form of joy herself.

 

End Notes:

Happy new year guys! sorry for the delay i had quite an eventful new year! I didn't really like this chapter, seemed slightly repetitive as i attempted to provide detail to what was a small environment. Pretty much i wanted to provide a perspective swap. The chapter that follows this one i intend to reveal much more information about the 2 main characters, so as always, thank you :D!

Along for the ride by kingdomXhearts

 

Walking through the tall blue painted gates of her school with Percy intact, she proceeded to make her way toward her group of friends before assembly. Weaving her way through the numerous amounts of year 7 kids with their hiker sized backpacks racing around the main school courtyard, occasionally being told off by the teachers who insisted they stopped running on the concrete. Similarly, she weaved past her group of friends and took a seat behind them, crossing her legs to prevent any unnecessary movements, the last thing she wanted to do was make a awkward commotion in front of her friends. Percy gasped as his environment was smashed together as her thighs crossed one another.

“Jasmine!” her friend Tiffany erupted from in front of her in a very enthusiastic voice as she did for the last 2 days. Tiffany was a bright and bubbly girl who had been best friends with her since the start of high school, she was much like her, she was the same ethnicity, had hazel eyes, long black hair that was only half the length that she had, the only main notable difference was she was an inch shorter and was just simply way more enthusiastic than she was. They had been inseparable throughout their schooling life up until recently.

“Ahhh, hey Tiffany” Jasmine said attempting to pull of an enthusiastic tone. Percy’s world vibrated, confirming his suspicions as Jasmine replied, Jasmine the girl who took him was named Jasmine he thought.

Tiffany then shuffled her way out of the group she was standing with and sat on the wooden bench attached to the red brick wall that Jasmine was sitting on, then slid over really close giving Jasmine's hip a gentle bump shaking Percy violently.

“SooooOoooOooo, how are you!” Tiffany said cheerfully, leaning in close to Jasmine as if trying to snuggle with her.

“I'm fine” she answered smiling, still trying to maintain her enthusiastic tone. In all honestly she actually felt better than fine she felt pretty good, she occasionally kept readjusting herself causing her little toy to shift downward through the hairy confines toward her already excited region.

Tiffany leans back slightly raising her hands off the wooden bench and placing them on her lap, it was clear he face was full of concern now, this girl? How can she just change personalities so quickly Jasmine thought looking at her quizzically.

“Are you sure you are alright being here? With you know…” Tiffany expressed in a very sympathetic tone.

“Like yesterday, i said i'm fine, finals just ended and i need to keep up an appearance if i want to continue being in your grade next year” Jasmine replied.

Tiffany hastily comments “But Jasmine the teachers said it was ok! You can take some ti-”

“I'M FINE” Jasmine snaps quickly, scrunching her hands into fists on her lap while silencing Tiffany on the spot.

Tiffany grips her legs tightly with the tips of her fingers. “All im saying… is that your brother has been missing for 3 days, its ok to open up to someon-” tiffany continues until she is cut off again.

“AGAIN, IM FINE” Jasmine repeats tightening her fist exposing some veins and clenching her eyes shut trying to block out what Tiffany was saying.

Suddenly the entire group of friends that had not been listening previously had gone silent and were staring straight at the pair on the bench. “You and i both know that FINE is never FINE” Tiffany continues placing strong emphasis on the words fine. Jasmine looks up to see all eyes turned on her, each eye with a cold glassy look of concern as silence ensued. Jasmine jumped startled, as the bell surrounded in a rusty cage above her head rang, Jasmine hastily got to her feet causing Percy to again slip further down, taking no regard to this she straightened out her skirt and started walking toward the group of people gathering for assembly, keeping her head down, she knew that right behind her everyone was still staring straight at her.

In front of lines of people were white pieces of paper laminated, these represented the roll call group of particular students. The groups ranged from S1 through to S10 and students were told to form 2 lines per roll call group rather than making their way to their classes. Jasmine made her way over to S3 and lined up behind a boy with short messy brown hair, she couldn’t tell who it was as she was directly behind him and decided not to creepily peer around his shoulder to check, she didn’t really care, the fewer people she could make contact with the better.

While trapped in his fabric prison Percy finds himself slipping further and further down toward the crotch of Jasmine's panties. His navy blue pants began to stick to the female skinned wall behind him as an unknown moisture was naturally developing in the region below. He had been pinned underneath her thigh for the last 5 minutes and he couldn’t handle staying in the same position any longer, the one thing he hated most was when he had to travel long distances, whether plane or car and not being able to move for such a long period of time. His legs dangled slightly below completely out of the hairy region that shrouded his view above. Percy suddenly performed a quick jolt like movement so he could reposition himself then remained relaxed knowing that soon he would be out of this hairy hell when he falls lower. The only thing he didn’t look forward to was the sticky like surface that had already moistened the back of his pants and the intense heat emitting a newer and stronger scent from down below.

Jasmine suddenly yelped aloud feeling Percy’s movement causing a few eyes to peer in her direction. Jasmine blushed slightly embarrassed and crossed one leg over her other leg while standing, clenching her thighs together tightly around the boy trapped in her undergarments and looking down toward the ground to avoid any eye contact. A loud screech then echoed across the school quad causing many of the students to placing their hands over their ears. Out in front of the sea of white shirted students was the principle gripping a microphone in his hand. The students around began to mutter and whisper to one another after disruption was made.

“Silence!” the principle yelled quietening all the students instantaneously. “As many of you may know, 2 students, both from grade 12 have been reported missing” Jasmine gazed toward the principle as he spoke ignoring a few eyes that decided they would pry into her mind and attempt to understand what kind of feelings she must be going through, they had no idea she thought to herself squeezing her thighs even more tightly after realising she had relaxed them a little giving Percy a slight amount of room to move. “I implore anyone, whom of which has any kind of information regarding the whereabouts of these students to please provide the information to myself or one of the teaching staff” Students then began muttering and whispering to one another again, Jasmine could hear some saying things like “do you know anything?”,“i hear that one of them…” and “did you hear, the school captains gone missing” “who?” “Percy!” “no...really?!”.

“Quiet!” the principle yelled again, quieting the students quicker than he had done so before. “ i also urge, that all students remain very vigilant, keep an eye out for any strange activity, if you are walking home walk in pairs or as a group and if you are walking home walk straight home without any detours. Be careful when encountering strangers. I implore some if not all of you to keep your phones handy when out and about OUTSIDE school hours. This afternoon, each of you will receive a piece of paper that is to be delivered to your trusted guardians with the information i have just addressed. First period will start immediately today after this assembly” the principal commented causing the entire bunch of assembled students to groan in protest. “ year 11s and 12s will be permitted to finish school after 4th period if you are not participating in a sports team as per usual on thursdays. That is all, enjoy your day and good luck with your studies” the principal then handed the mic to an old frail office lady with curly hair and exited the stage while everyone remained silent and stationary.

“Off you go! To class!” each of the roll call teachers began to yell out causing the students to shuffle off toward their now early starting first period. Jasmine uncrossed her legs to begin walking. Gasping as she slowly separated her once tightly squeezed thighs, she could feel the intense heat emanating in her crotch region including a slight damp feeling that surrounded her little panty prisoner.

I guess keeping my thighs so close together for so long wasn’t such a good idea, Jasmine thought to herself brushing her hand across the front of her skirt making sure it isn’t damp as well. Sighing with relief that it was she began to walk to her history class.

End Notes:

Recently i added images to chapters i've previously posted, the artwork was composed by "stubbornstain" a regular reviewer on giantess world and a composer of various artworks on deviant art, i'd like to thank stubbornstain for taking the effort in consulting with me and making the lovely piece of fanart! If you're enjoying the story please take the effort and time to visit and follow stubbornstains page to see more upcoming or already posted artworks! thank you again! http://stubbornstain.deviantart.com/

Chapter : kidnapping

&

Chapter : why me pt 2

have an image each

History class by kingdomXhearts

Jasmine ascended the stairs toward her history class, inevitably really stirring up Percy’s environment. At this point his body had fallen past her pubic mound. During her rise up the stairs his now more heated and dampened environment was thrown all over the place as each of the bones in her legs began to articulate with one another in an upward fashion. Previously, he was half descended to his current destination and half trapped within the pubic forest that gripped at his body. But now, unexpectedly he realised this spot was much, much worse.

Jasmine rounded the corner, stepping through the open double doors into the history quadrant, turning left at the first visible classroom, into her history classroom with Mr Dorset, an old man who occasionally told funny stories in order to teach his content, but recently due to the ending of the half yearly exams, he has just put on history movies for the class to sit and watch in silence. Not that this stopped many of the students from mucking around and talking amongst one another, Mr Dorset never really seemed to care either as long as they remained seated and didn’t cause disruption across classrooms. Today seemed no different, the walls were plastered with historian war monuments and heroes, across the back wall was some awful looking year 7 poster projects with gold greek text that ran across the top of the wall that read “Greek Gods”, well that's what the class was told it said. At the front of the room in front of the white board thats role was apparently to collect dust and never get used, was a small 1990’s style Trekk Tv with the movie “War ready!” on the screen ready to play. Jasmine rolled her eyes, she actually wondered to herself why she indeed bothered to come to school considering that the teaching content had dramatically declined over the last week. Each desk in the room was split apart, no student got to sit at the same desk together, as the old wooden desks could only accommodate for one book, one chair and one student. Making her way to the back, Jasmine bent down and grabbed her purple pencil case and history book. Not that she really expected to use them during the lesson, then bent over, placing her hands behind her to smooth her skirt out against her butt as she sat down so that she was sitting on the skirt.

While Jasmine experienced her everyday normal class with the addition of an extra passenger riding along with her, Percy was experiencing something he had never experienced before in his life. The female genitalia; And boy was horrific to him at this size. During Jasmine’s walk, Percy had been finding it almost impossible to stay still, he felt like he had walked over to a smithing factory and jumped right into the thousand degree furnace. He was sweating from head to toe and that was the least of his worries. In Pdhpe he had seen a vagina before, it was a common thing for everybody his age to have seen one by now through school guidance on the basic anatomy of the human body, but behind him, was a cave, no a cavern, a monster. It was absolutely huge and was the cause of the mass amount of heat. It was radiating it. it might as well have been a furnace he thought to himself. In Front of him was the now dampened white pantied fabric wall, he concluded that he was kind of glad it was slightly wet, the panties became slightly see through as a result giving him a much clearer view of the external world, he was able to regain some sort of sanity after being trapped in here for only an hour. However, to him it felt like days under a direct wet sunlight. To the left and right of his view he could see Jasmine’s two long pale white thighs protruding under the desk then flexing at the knees. Straight ahead, the only thing he could see was three students seated, one in front who he guessed was male due to the long navy blue slacks and to the right and left of that boy was two girls wearing the same skirts he was now shrouded in. Behind him was something he could hardly comprehend, the dampened skin wall behind him was what he remembered and pictured in smaller detail to be her labia majora or to what some would call the vaginal lips, he was plastered against the right lip and upon turning his head slightly to the left he could see the left lip layered with goosebumps staring right at him and was much moister, he assumed this was due to him soaking up the fluids on his side. He shivered, unexpectedly as he said this the girl's nether regions made a sick squelching puckering kind of sound, he hated to think that he had just called them lips and now they were trying to kiss him. His short messy brown hair was soaked, the “glue” hair product he had put in his hair the day before was mixed with another liquid he had no idea what was, but could only assume it was some kind of secretion that the pussy behind him was creating. He knew that females had glands that produced some sticky form of fluids, but he never imagined that it would be produced at this rate and amount, unless...it was due to his size he began to ponder. Similar to how his pants did before, his white shirt like the panties became slightly see through and stuck to the fleshy wall behind him.

Percy couldn’t help but move uncontrollably in his dampened prison. Even though he really didn’t want to move this frequently in fear of stimulating his captor, unknowing that he already has. Using his hands, Percy tries to grip the slick and sticky lip he is crushed against while feeling his world shake as Jasmine feels his desperate movements. The movie begins to play and all Percy can do is remain as still as possible, not wanting to slip further across the flesh and into the abyss that could completely swallow him whole. This stationary position is short lived as the heat continues to drive Percy insane, not now! He thinks to himself as he begins to feel itches all over his damp body, Percy begins to squirm more trying to accommodate for his bodies untimely wants.

Up above, Jasmine had her left elbow leaning on the table with the same arms hand covering and almost squeezing her mouth closed trying to silence any sound that dared exit her mouth. Using her other arm she played with the positioning of her pencil case and textbook to distract her unwillingly aroused body. The temperature had risen dramatically in between her legs and she knew exactly the reason. Occasionally, Jasmine tried to close her legs to squeeze her prisoner and restrict his movements, but found his fidgeting way too sensitive for her delicate and now engorged region which caused her thighs to be thrown occasionally by sudden reverberating quivers that jolted through her body. She knew his tiny body would provide a form of constant pleasure without her needing to do anything, but she had no idea that it would cause this much and to this extent and he was hardly doing anything! Using her right hand she wiped her now perspiring forehead, drying it’s contents on her skirt, then proceeded to move her now very shaky hand to her pencil cases zipper, struggling to grasp at it as her shaky movements threw it all over the place. Taking deep long breaths into the palm of her left hand, she grasps the zipper and starts unzipping her pencil case, occasionally making a tapping sound as the metal zipper hits the wooden table due to her hand shaking uncontrollably. Unwillingly the process of unzipping her pencil case was quite slow as her pedantic hand shaking made the normally straight path quite jagged. Percy continues to struggle frequently causing the wet fabric on his body to graze across the head of her clitoris. Her breaths like the zipper became rapidly more jagged, sharp and quick. Tightening her grip over her mouth to mask the rapid breaths, she let her violently shaking hand enter her pencil case, rummaging around to find the object she seeked, looking up as she did so just to make sure she wasn’t drawing too much attention to herself. Grasping the object she wanted she withdrew her hand, in it was her artrite pencil with the red rubber butt end. Shakily lowering it down under the desk and in between her heated thighs she held it there for a few moments, still holding her mouth and breathing rapidly into it with her other hand, raising her head she began staring intently at the history documentary playing up in front, the sounds coming from it were completely disregarded as she thought about the little boy struggling against her extremely aroused pussy.

All that ran through Percy’s mind at this point was out, it screamed to him, like a searing hot branding iron scorching its message onto his brain, out...out...out...OUT he kept repeating in his head. He continued to struggle relentlessly against her body. The smell, the feeling and the heat all these things mashed together and overwhelming Percy’s senses, it was driving him absolutely insane, every roll caused a thick strand of Jasmine's bodily fluid to extend from her pasty white flesh and follow his body long a long piece of rope trying to hold him down. Then it all stopped. His body stopped moving, not because he wanted it to, but because it couldn’t help but stop as it was overwhelmed with fear. A shadow began to descend as he looked outward through the front of Jasmine’s panties. He couldn’t tell what it was due to its very jittery movements, regardless it scared the hell out of Percy and froze him still. Then it appeared clearly in her view. No… she's not, i think she is, but she's in class!!!!! Percy’s mind raced as the shadow before him was replaced by a large hand holding the same lead pencil used to probe him back in her bedroom. The red eraser end facing him, waving at him as if saying hello in the constantly moving hand while his captors thighs danced in an uncontrolled rhythm behind. Then it hit him. As quickly as he saw the pencil, it raced forward and pressed against his chest, pushing him back against her lips even more knocking the wind out of him. Looking to the side he noticed the lip beside him was slightly further in front than he was as the pressure she applied with the pencil pushed her dampened flesh inwards compressing it, but unlike before it didn’t remain at an equal level, sometimes he was inline with it, sometimes he was behind it… gazing forward again Percy’s jaw dropped causing him to take in some of her createdfluids and gasp uncontrollably. Just outside the wall that concealed him, Jasmine’s hand was making slow circular motions, that caused her to tremor frequently.

Ecstasy. Ecstasy was the only word Jasmine could use to describe what she was feeling at the moment. Her shoulders involuntarily clenching and being pulled up and toward the midline of her body, while down below she used the eraser to grind against her. She couldn’t believe it, staring at the black and white war-zone on the tv in front of her she continued to gasp more frequently. Inside her underwear she had a boy, a helpless struggling boy pleasuring her, once a boy who could tower her, probably lift her on his shoulders and carry her around the school, helpless with no other role right now but to pleasure her. The thought of such dominance turned her on even more as she continued to rub the butt of the pencil up and down Percy’s body, unintentionally increasing the pressure according to her needs. She wondered if Percy’s environment right now was much like that black and white war-zone she was looking at, but she didn’t care, not for him anyway. Breathing faster and faster, she continued to keep her lips parted underneath her hand, dampening the palm with each hot breath she exhaled each one representing the various waves of pleasure she was experiencing. Squeezing her legs together around the fist in between her legs, in an involuntary attempt to contain her ecstasy, she started to increase the pressure on the pencil, really grinding it up Percy’s body and pushing him up toward her clit and then slowly back down across the lip he found himself pinned on, only separated by her scrunched up white fabric. Percy...no longer exists, she panted slightly under her breath as she pleasured herself in an erasing motion, she pictured herself rubbing Percy out of existence with the pencil she gripped. Percy...no...longer exists!. She presses down harder, breathing even quicker than before in a flush of pleasure. Percy...no...longer...exists! Her body quivering with joy, she brought her teeth down gently over her lower lip biting it slightly. Percy...no longer exists! She continues grinding the thin pencil against Percy’s more than likely battered wet miniscule body. Not able to contain her composure any longer, she began to lose all sense of control, with her last push she grinded his body across her pussy, shaking in pleasure, her eyes rolled as she bit down slightly harder on her lower lip, Her loss of control causing her to let go of the pencil which fell unceremoniously toward the ground, followed by the audible sound of it rolling away. Panicking, Jasmine quickly looked up to see if anyone had turned and noticed, quickly rushing her right hand down in between her legs under her skirt, placing four of her fingers against the crotch of her panties and thumb on top of her hip flexor to hide what she had done. She gasped feeling the considerable mess she had made, her panties were completely soaked through, as if she had just walked through torrential rain in nothing but her underwear late at night. Staring wide eyed straight ahead she still waited for the heads to turn. But they didn’t. Everyone was either too busy on their phones, talking to one another or for some odd reason, watching the documentary not knowing what she had just done to one of the missing boys. PERCY! She quickly thought, she didn’t want him gone just yet, not after that anyway, with her hand in the same position, she used her 4 fingers to gently rub against her moist crotch, after a few quiet squelching sounds she quivered again feeling the teenage boy begin to squirm again, free of the pencils pressure. Jasmine grinned, leaving her 4 fingers against herself, squeezing her thighs together around them she continued to rub in circular motions feeling the sticky mess she had created and relishing the last few moments of pleasure.

End Notes:

Hope you enjoy the chapter! had it finished for a while and delayed submitting unintentionally. Possibly going to be the last chapter ever, even though im full of ideas and dramatic twists, unsure if im going to continue!

Oh brother, i what? by kingdomXhearts
Author's Notes:

NOTE: Made some edits to the chapters paragraphs to accommodate for length issues, I apologies it's hard to tell how big the paragraphs are when uploading on the phone.

Thinking about continuing this story soon...

 

After three more circular motions around her moistened crotch, Jasmine removed her sticky fingers and brushed them against the inside of her right thigh to remove any evidence of her recent inner ‘pleasurable’ quarrel with Percy. Using one hand she gathered her belongings while using her other hand to gently push the chair she was sitting on backward, creating a loud but slow screech as the chair grazed across the classroom floor. Hearing a slight squelch as she lifted her pantied bottom off the chair, she began to make her way toward Mr Dorsets desk.

 

Her feet met the edge of the desk and she lowered her gaze toward her recently polished black clark shoes that concealed the white bonds socks that hugged her ankles. She figured this would give her a sad appearance while also hiding her quite flustered face.

 

“I uh…” Jasmine began but was surprisingly quickly attended to without even finishing her sentence.

 

“I understand, yes yes you may go, if you need anything do not hesitate to seek me out ms Tran” Mr Dorset replied in a old croaky but concerned tone. It appeared that everyone in the school was well aware that her brother had gone missing and obviously been forewarned to allow her to be excused if need be.

 

“Uh… i…thank you” Jasmine managed while trying to hold back any signs of bodily movement. The entire time she had been in front of Mr Dorsets desk her knees had been shaking uncontrollably. There was no doubt in her mind that she had worked Percy up quite a lot.

 

Keeping her head down and avoiding eye contact with any of her classmates she lifted her shoulder that made her bag strap jump to a higher point and began to stride out and make her way to her first stop before home.

 

---

 

A grim feeling washed over Jasmine as she made her way past the red bricked wall which was almost painted with missing ‘notices’ about her brother and now also, Percy. A few more steps and she made her way through the white tiled walls and flooring of the main quadrants girls bathroom.

 

Opening the cubicle door, Jasmine merely stepped inside and closed the door flicking the lock. Squeezing her thighs tightly around Percy she angrily thought about the posters outside and ignored the graffiti that was cast in her view, decorating the interior of the white cubicle. Gripping her skirt, Jasmine skillfully maneuvered it quickly allowing it to cascade past her knees and drop silently. Tearing away a few strands of toilet paper she placed it on the toilet seat to avoid any unnecessary unhygienic encounters. Simultaneously she then shot her thumbs into either side of her underwear and lowered them as she sat down onto the toilet, stopping when the elastic was around her knees.

 

Jasmine’s eyes widened rapidly as she stared directly toward the crotch region of her white panties. Completely soaked in her fluids was Percy struggling to even move through the thick sticky essence, he continued to try and move and was screaming something that Jasmine could not make out. She had completely blocked out any sound that was around. It was like when he jumped and was falling toward the opening of her undies, her world was in stasis and running in slow motion. Incredible, she thought, she was a complete mess a thick layer of her fluid sat in the opening of her panties with a complete and living boy inside. Trapped, suffering in the remnants of her previous pleasure. Looking toward her vagina she was in shock as her excitement was clearly defined by the glistening shine that her skin reflected from the mess she left behind.

 

“HEY! ARE YOU LISTENING! WHAT THE HELL!” Percy cried out almost sounding like he was on the verge of tears while covered in the gooey mess that coated his entire body. He had only just managed to stand up in the pool of fluids and yet still found it hard to move in the warm lubricant that coated his body.

 

Jasmine shook her head quickly bringing herself back to reality and blinking a few times. Quick, she wanted to be quick. Reaching toward her right side she withdrew some more toilet paper while ignoring percy. After folding it three times over, Percy’s shouts were blocked out by the sound of a loud waterfall with an occasional ring from the toilets outer surface. Jasmine used the folded toilet paper to then scoop up some of the fluid that pooled itself in the center of her underwear surrounding Percy while relieving herself.

 

For Percy this was like an earthquake at a magnitude he had never experienced before. The unsteady surface below rocked like a hammock in the wind, it didn’t help that the rubbing motion Jasmine’s hand had caused while cleaning the fabric had rubbed its way across his tiny body and knocked him onto his back while gliding the now sticky tissue over him. Percy spat, as tiny pieces from the toilet paper managed to break away and stick to his face while Jasmine discarded the toilet paper in between her legs.  Shouting again, Percy rose to his feet as Jasmine had finished her loud business.

 

“ANSWER ME!!!!!!!!!!!” Percy yelled this time as loud as he possibly could the response caused him to be quite startled. Up above Jasmine peered down toward him squinting her eyes slightly and death stared him, he knew from her previous actions that she had some pretty sinister intent, but this new look showed that she really meant everything she was doing.

 

“PLEASE, just… please at least tell me why i have to suffer like this” Percy said in a saddened tone trying not to shake while his captor stared right at him like a dog that had dug a hole in her award winning garden. Her lips began to move, but suddenly quivered slightly, as if she like him was going to break down.

 

“Y-you” she made out and closed her eyes clenching them tightly. Keeping her eyes closed she continued reluctantly “ y-you! Killed my brother” Jasmine said sternly but quickly. Percy could see Jasmine’s left hand which was carelessly resting upon her thigh suddenly clench tight into a fist, her nails scratching across her perfectly smooth skin.

 

Percy was petrified by this thought. I killed her brother? I’ve have no intention to kill anyone? I don’t even know her brother how could i have killed him, what did she mean i killed him?! Percy thought, his heart beating extremely fast.


“What do you mean! I-i-i don't even know your brother! How could i have killed him!” Percy yelled panicked, could this all be a mistake he thought, she has shrunken the wrong person, this was all a mistake. Jasmine simply ignored Percy while wiping herself with her free hand and allowing the paper to drop toward the toilet water.

 

Flicking Percy another quick death stare she began to rise into a full standing position and looked down toward Percy who remained standing in the centre of her still slightly moist and sticky panties.

 

From Percy’s perspective this view was horrifying. Two skyscraper like legs towered next to him, it was almost like he was standing in Sydney’s CBD next to 2 of the tallest skyrise buildings. Except these buildings were smooth and almost identical to one another, rising past her crotch, her hair rained down around her waist as she stared directly down from over 300 feet above. She was gigantic and absolutely terrifying, the new found knowledge that she thought he had killed her brother only only made it worse, she meant business.

 

Suddenly his damp hammock rocked from side to side as Jasmine’s fingers latched on the elastics on either side of her knees, Percy had be to transfixed on Jasmine’s demeaning figure that he hadn’t realised she had made her move to re clothe herself. Looking up Percy was disappointed to see her pubic forest now returned to its frizzy and life like state. Not again, percy thought to himself.

 

“W-wait! JASMINE PLEASE!” Percy shouted in a rush but was clearly ignored as Jasmine drew the panties up quickly around her waist releasing them with a loud snap. Percy found himself planted once again against the glistening lips of the girl that had kidnapped him only a day again. Her vaginal muscles tensed slightly feeling his presence as if overwhelmed with joy that he had returned. The environment began to hastily return to its heated temperature as his world was again shrouded in darkness by Jasmine’s school skirt.


Soon, he will pay and i'll continue to enjoy it Jasmine thinks to herself while flicking the bathroom doors lock.

 

 

End Notes:

Bit of a slow chapter sorry, i have ideas many interesting ideas. But at this point it was just to get me writing something again while i was bored. Exciting bits come after this chapter along with more depth on Jamines brother.

Should this story continue? by kingdomXhearts

Hey guys! Sorry its been a while, I’ve been pretty busy with university and life commitments and haven’t been around much to really create content for this story. This chapter will be deleted in the future but I just made it to ask whether or not you guys think I should continue this story or not, I still have plenty of plot twists that have yet to be unveiled for the story involving jasmine. I’ve been in the mood to start writing again so im curious to know whether you guys want to see this story continue of if I should start anew! Again thanks for reading the story through to this point if you have and I look forward to your responses! (if still interested) Also i do apoligies im just not sure how else to contact the community so i did it through this chapter.

Fill Fill Fill Fill Fill Fill Fill Fill Fill Fill Fill Fill Fill Fill Fill Fill Fill Fill Fill Fill Fill Fill Fill Fill Fill Fill Fill Fill Fill Fill Fill Fill Fill Fill Fill Fill Fill Fill Fill Fill Fill Fill Fill Fill Fill Fill Fill Fill Fill Fill Fill Fill Fill Fill Fill Fill Fill Fill Fill Fill Fill Fill Fill Fill Fill Fill Fill Fill Fill Fill Fill Fill Fill Fill Fill Fill Fill Fill Fill Fill Fill Fill Fill Fill Fill Fill Fill Fill Fill Fill Fill Fill Fill Fill Fill Fill Fill Fill Fill Fill Fill Fill Fill Fill Fill Fill Fill Fill Fill Fill Fill Fill Fill Fill Fill Fill Fill Fill Fill Fill Fill Fill Fill Fill Fill Fill Fill Fill Fill Fill Fill Fill Fill Fill Fill Fill Fill Fill Fill Fill Fill Fill Fill Fill Fill Fill Fill Fill Fill Fill Fill Fill Fill Fill Fill Fill Fill Fill Fill Fill Fill Fill Fill Fill Fill Fill Fill Fill Fill Fill Fill Fill Fill Fill Fill Fill Fill Fill Fill Fill Fill Fill Fill Fill Fill Fill Fill Fill Fill Fill Fill Fill Fill Fill Fill Fill Fill Fill Fill Fill Fill Fill Fill Fill Fill Fill Fill Fill Fill Fill Fill Fill Fill Fill Fill Fill Fill Fill Fill Fill Fill Fill Fill Fill Fill Fill Fill Fill Fill Fill Fill Fill Fill Fill Fill Fill Fill Fill Fill Fill Fill Fill Fill Fill Fill Fill Fill Fill Fill Fill Fill Fill Fill Fill Fill Fill Fill Fill Fill Fill Fill Fill Fill Fill Fill Fill Fill Fill Fill Fill Fill Fill Fill Fill Fill Fill Fill Fill Fill Fill Fill Fill Fill Fill Fill Fill Fill Fill Fill Fill Fill Fill Fill Fill Fill Fill Fill Fill Fill Fill Fill Fill Fill Fill Fill Fill Fill Fill Fill Fill Fill Fill Fill Fill Fill Fill Fill Fill Fill Fill Fill Fill Fill Fill Fill Fill Fill Fill Fill Fill Fill Fill Fill Fill Fill Fill Fill Fill Fill Fill Fill Fill Fill Fill Fill Fill Fill Fill Fill Fill Fill Fill Fill Fill Fill Fill Fill Fill Fill Fill Fill Fill Fill Fill Fill Fill Fill Fill Fill Fill Fill Fill Fill Fill Fill Fill Fill Fill Fill Fill Fill Fill Fill Fill Fill Fill Fill Fill Fill Fill

 

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=6399