Reality Shift 1 by oxa749
Summary:

Marlin realizes that his dominance and dignity has become vulnerable as reality shifts, slowly shrinking him down in size, while his wife Aava gains size on him. As this change happens, the world around him shifts as if this change has never happened, and this was always the case, and only he realizes that a shift occured. He is constantly humiliated as reality slowly shifts to let his wife overpower hi and completely engulf him.

 

Slow shrinking story.


Categories: Giantess, Gentle, Humiliation, Slow Size Change Characters: None
Growth: Amazon (7 ft. to 15 ft.)
Shrink: Doll (12 in. to 6 in.), Dwarf (3 ft. to 5 ft.), Lilliputian (6 in. to 3 in.), Micro (1 in. to 1/2 in.), Minikin (3 in. to 1 in.), Munchkin (2.9 ft. to 1 ft.)
Size Roles: F/m, FF/m
Warnings: Following story may contain inappropriate material for certain audiences, This story is for entertainment purposes only.
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 9 Completed: No Word count: 8735 Read: 89029 Published: December 26 2016 Updated: March 29 2021

1. Chapter 1 by oxa749

2. Chapter 2 by oxa749

3. Chapter 3: Fixing it with Spririt (5'6") by oxa749

4. Chapter 4 by oxa749

5. Chapter 5 by oxa749

6. Chapter 6 by oxa749

7. Chapter 7 by oxa749

8. Chapter 8 by oxa749

9. Chapter 9 by oxa749

Chapter 1 by oxa749

"Honey, I am home!"

Marlin said, entering his house satisfied, after another day at work. He knew that his wife was preparing dinner at home for him as usual. Aava was a very nice girl who always followed Marlin wherever he went. She was very loyal. Marlin was the old school type, who liked his woman to be at home preparing dinner, and did not like the idea of women working outside of the house.


"This smells good, baby" he approached. "Of course! because it is made with love".

It did not help but assert Marlin's dominant stance over Aava even further that he towered over her in height. Her petite figure was at five feet even, while his was 6'1".


On the dinner table, the two were conversing, and Aava brought up her recent college graduation.

"So I have been looking at job offerings lately, and I found an open position for a company called BioGen that is hiring for for pharmacists who are developing new better pharmaceuticals. The info I found said that they have a starting pay of over $100,000 a year! wouldn't that be awesome?"


Aava just recently finished up pharmacy school. Yes, Marlin married her while she was studying. Typical conservative style. Upon hearing her bring up this open position, Marlin panicked. After years of moving up, he is only now making $100k per year. This was a frightening idea for Marlin.


"Honey, I understand your enthusiasm about your degree. But I honestly don't think we need it, Think about it. Soon,  we will have a child of our own. If we're both working, who would raise the child?"


"But baby, this means so much more money for us. You already cover the expenses, so just think what we can do with an extra $100k per year! Plus, when the kid comes, I could just be on maternal leave".


'$100,000 a year? I have been working for years now, and barely make that same amount. She's gonna get a head start at that number ... thats going to be absolutely humiliating! She's going to exceed me in income. What will people think of me? I will be defeated by a woman! I can't afford to let this happen.'


They both stood up, and Marlin approached his wife, trying to talk her out of her decision.

"Honey ... you might need to rethink this. Don't you think this would be too much? I mean ... not the income, but the effort it would take? and you know businesses don't like it when someone takes on maternal leave. They would be really angry at you. I think you should just forget anout this idea".


A sad face suddenly overtook Aava's innocent face, as she looked up at Marlin and said "Okay ... you know best". A wave of guilt suddenly overtook him. 'I have no choice ... sorry' he thought to himself.

 
Suddenly, a voice out of nowhere echoed all over the room, saying "selfish, human being. You chose your own benefit over your partner's. You shall face my wrath". He looked at Aava and noticed that she was still in his embrace, as if she hadn't heard anything.


"What was that?" he said. "what was what? what are you talking about?" feeling relieved, he said "nothing ... I just thought I heard something"

Suddenly, right before his eyes, he saw Aava's head rising. Aava has always been a small girl, with the top of her head barely reaching his shoulder. Her head was climbing up, and suddenly he was frightened. "What the - whats happening?!" when his wife's head was level with his chin.

"what did you say? what do you mean what's happening?"


"what - you're saying you didn't see this? you're just suddenly up to my chin?"


"What do you mean, Marlin? you're not making any sense. I've always been up to your chin, unless I am wearing heels".


"What are you talking about? you usually reach only up to my shoulder. Have you forgotten?"

Aava began to giggle "Honey there is no way. You know very well I am NOT that much shorter than you. You're like, 8 inches taller than me. I know that's a lot, but it's not THAT much".


" What!!? I am like 6'1". you were like barely 5 feet".


"Honey ... are you okay? you are not making sense. You've always been 5'10", and I am 5'2" 


"Marlin's heart sank. How come is she saying that? she knows I am not that tall. What just happened. Does it have to do with this weird voice he heard?


"Look, you just suddenly grew right in front of me, and I don't know how you didn't see it. But I can prove it. Here, I have our picture in my wallet. You'll see how you've always been up to my shoulder".


Pulling the picture out and acknowledging the ugly reality, Marlin was shocked. It's like ... reality shifted. Things just suddnely changed. "No way ..."


"Honey you must be ... Just tired. Just go get some rest and you'll be fine".

Chapter 2 by oxa749

Marlin awoke the next morning feeling a bit light headed. The events of yesterday were in the back of his mind. They were so unreal that it was sorted along with the memorries of his dreams. He didn't give it much thought because it was in the back of his mind, but his mind has perceived it as if it is a dream. 

He got up, got ready for work, kissed his wife goodbye while she sleeps on the bed, and got going.

Marlin works as a sales manager for an orthopedic company called SpenBio Inc. Marlin has been very successful, and closed some of the best deals for the company. SpenBio is now the second fastest growing company, which might not be that great given the small number of competitors in the market. Yet still, Marlin was one of those who contributed to that growth. His great charisma and self-esteem was very useful at closing deals, and his height always served him well at that.

Coming into work, Marlin saw Finley earlier than he is. "Good morning Finley!"

"Good morning Mr. Rover. Your coffee is on your desk already!"

"You are great, Finley. Thanks!"

Finley was one of three that worked under Marlin, who formed his team. Marlin neer felt that he needed more than one person, but the company wanted to hire 3 people for the sales team. 'I guess if they really wanna waste money, then let 'em waste money' he always thought.

Another reason is Marlin's low trust in their abilities. Marlin is always afraid to give them crucial tasks because they might not do it correctly, and it would ultimately reflect on him. He doesn't want to put the effort in training them. For that reason, Marlin gives his employees little work, which is great for them, because they get paid pretty good for doing a super easy job.

"Mr. Rover, you have a meeting with Miss Ranksho today. Our client Mr. Zekovo has left you a message. I sent to you earlier this morning".

"Thank you Finley. You always stay on top of it!"

Finley was a beautiful girl who had been working with Marlin ever since he got promoted to sales manager two years ago. She was a young blonde girl with blue eyes, and she stood quite tall at 5'10". Marlin has not yet realized the new difference in their hieght.

-----

15 minutes before the meeting, Lulian, the second employee, came in. She was late again, however. Marlin could no longer stand her being late every time.

"Lilian, you're late again!? Okay this has got to stop now. This is your 3rd time being late this month, and it has not been two weeks yet!"

looking pissed and bratty like a kid to a parent, Lulian with her 5'5" looked up at Marlin trying to formulate her back argument "Mr. Rover, the temperature was very low this morning, and my car's lock system froze and it would not open. There was nothing that I can do".

Marlin knew that girl was lying, but he had to go along with it.

"Lulian, this is the 3rd time you claim a car issue. When you were hired, you were asked if you had reliable ways of transportation and you answered yes. This doesn't look realiable to me. Look, I let it go the last two times, but if you had car issues three times, then there is something you have to fix, or start leaving early. Otherwise, I cannot afford for you to be coming late here".

"Mr. Rover, I can't do anything about the weather!"

"Lulian, why don't you learn to just say yes sir and do as I say? is that really hard? You are not giving an argument here. you're just arguing for the sake of it".

Staring silently for a second, Lulian finally ends the conversation and says "Yes sir" before Marlin started to walk away to the meeting, saying "Thank you. now you're on the right track".

------

After the meeting, Marlin came back into the office. By that time Spirit, the last employee, was in. Spirit was still an intern. She's a senior in college, and like typical interns, Spirit tries really hard in this job. Sadly for her, working under Marlin won't give her much experience. He just took her in because he has to, but his restrictive way of distributing work will not benefit her the way she needs. Nevertheless, this doesn't stop Spirit from being productive.

When Marlin went to sit on his desk, he was stopped by Spirit calling his name. The petite, 5'2" girl was struggling to keep up with his pace. 

"Mr. Rover!! can you please look at this for me?"

Marlin was tired after his 5 hour meeting and just wanted to sit down, but it would not be nice to ignore Spirit. He smiled down at the innocent girl and said "what is Spirit??"

Marlin noticed a very excited look on her face, and she began saying "Mr. Rover I was trying to look around and be productive, and Finley told me about the deal with Mr. Zokovo. You are probably the best person at this, Mr. Rover, and I tried to do this as practice, and just thought I'd be productive. I have outlined a detailed procedure for the deal with Mr. Zokovo, and even a text outline for the talk. I know this is probably very primitive and that great, but can you please look over it, peer review it, and tell me what you think? please!?"

As she was talking, Marlin was reading her paper. What she wrote was nothing he'd expect from an intern. This might not be as good as his, but it is pretty damn good! 'In no time, this girl can pretty much surpass me and win over me. My God, I can't let that happen'.

"Spirit, I have been clear about giving you specific tasks in this job. What makes you think that you are allowed to waste your time around here by doing tasks outside of your range?? there is plenty of room for other type of work. Look at this desk, it needs wiping! and this -"

Suddenly, everything froze around around Marlin. Everthing stopped moving. Then an echoed voice started to speak

"Fragile manhood, and little dignity? You will be punished".

suddenly, everything started moving backwards, as if time was rewinded "I will give you the chance to fix what you have done, but until then..."

That's when it started to happen. Right before his eyes, Marlin started to shrink, and Spirit was growing.... very slowly. 

Then time started to go again. Spirit, slowly growing, but acting as if its not happening, was waiting for his answer.

"Spirit, this is good work, thanks" as he quickly handed it to her, and she felt his lack of attention. As he does that, her growth starts accelerating, and Marlin panics.

"I said fix it" the echoed voice said. Then suddnely, Marlin pulled back the paper, and started giving actual reviews as quick as possible "The beginning is actually what pulled my attention the most, and it is quite important because it is what you start with" The size change still continues to occur, but has slowed down. Spirit's eyes have already crossed the bottom of his chin, and is still climbing.

"In the fifth row of the text, I think another word for 'reduce' is 'slash' because it sounds a lot better and is more effective when you are talking face to face".

Marlin was having some of the worst thought processes ever. He had forgotten all about the shrinking, and now it is all coming back, and worse. The girl that he used to tower above is now almost as tall as he! He is feeling so insignificant at this moment. This petite college student is his height, and he doesn't know how to stop it. He is losing his height and dignity to the whole world. 'This is horrible'

The size change stopped, but the despair did not. In complete shock, Marlin was, as he was looking Spirit eye to eye.

 

End Notes:

Sorry for late uploading. This interaction will continue! I was planning on having both of them at 5'6" at this point, but any other suggestions? Would you like to see slower shrinking? Let me know! 

Chapter 3: Fixing it with Spririt (5'6") by oxa749
Author's Notes:

Sorry for having abandoned this for a while! I am back now. I must mention that I am a very new writer, so please bear with me and criticize what you think needs to be criticized. Enjoy!

Marlin was standing speechless, blankly staring at what was once a girl he towered over. She did not pay much attention, as she was looking at her document held in her manicured hands, taking into account the advice he just gave her.

After finishing her review, she looked back at Marlin and realized that he was blankly staring, which prompted her to ask "are you okay??"

"Oh yeah, I was just thinking about something".

Suddenly, she rushed to him and gave him a hug. Something Marlin never experienced from an employee.

"Thank you again for your help. I really love working with you. You don't make me feel like I am under you or inferior like most bosses do. You actually take the time to help me and I am very thankful for that".

Marlin tries to keep the hug natural, but he is just surprised at how large she felt in his arms. He felt so small. His hands on her back as he awkwardly hugged her felt much smaller, it made him self conscious.

Finally, she released him from the hug, and proceeded to say: "And actually, I never thought of it before, but the fact that you're kinda on the shorter side makes me feel like I am closer to you. It's what makes you such a great boss! I don't feel a misconnection between us or a difficulty in communication" she said while laughing.

"What do you mean?? But I am not really on the shorter side!" Marlin said, a little embarrassed.

"Really? Well I know it's weird, but I always felt that you're more like a classmate to me than a boss. It just feels that way, I know it is weird. But I really thought you are on the short side. I mean I am 5'6" and I think I am taller than you"

"No way!" said Marlin "That can't be!"

"Well let's measure up! Hey Lillian! can you come and compare our heights?"

Lillian came and complied. Marlin and Spirit stood back to back, while Lillian observed their height difference.

Marlin stood anxiously, afraid of an embarrassing outcome. He kept trying to straighten up as much as possible. He would not want to be embarrassed in front of his employees, looking so weak, would he?

As they stood back to back, marlin suddenly felt Spirit's budy brush against his upwards.

He paniced.

"Not again! please no!!"

"Oh yeah, you are definitely taller, Spirit! He is shorter than you".

Then suddenly, Marlin noticed that Spirit gave herself a boost standing on her tip toes, as he looked down. He felt quite angry, and protested "But she is standing on her tip toes!!! that's not fair!"

Marlin felt uncomfortable, with a tone that sounded like a kid protesting to an adult. But he was trying not to anger the witch again and shrink even further.

"Hahaha sorry, it was justa funny joke! Don't get mad".

Marlin was very angry. he felt so scared, and did not like what Spirit did. Suddenly, Marlin's office phone began to ring, and he rushed to answer it. It was another client.

After the long call, Marlin sat alone in his office unidstrubed in contemplation about his dilemma. He felt comfortable being alone. Somehow, being around others made him even more self conscious. What could he do to stop this? It certainly is some magical work, he thought. The thing with this feminine voice speaking frightened him. He was very lost, not knowing what to do next.

 

He killed most of the day being alone. before the end of the day, Finley came into the room as Marlin was staring outside the window. She disrupted his alone moments, which made him startle.

"You missed the 3 pm meeting, Marlin!!!"

Marlin was surprised. This is the first time she called him by his first name.

"Did you just call me by my first name??"

"Yeah, why, what's wrong? you act like it's the first time I do that, hahaha" She said as she approached him.

As she got closer, Marlin suddenly realized how much taller she looked to him. She was taller than he is! She used to be shorter than he.

She kept getting bigger, bigger, bigger, and bigger until she was close enough to him to continue talking, and for him to notice the difference. His eyes were level with her mouth.

"Whats wrong?? Why are you looking at me this way?"

She looked at him up and down, then proceeded to say "you know, it's kinda weird how much shorter than me you are. It doesn't really feel like we work together or anything. It is hard for me to picture that"

"What do you mean? height doesnt have to do with that!"

She ignored what he said and proceeded "It is kind of cute, to be honest. I neverr thought about it, but shorter guys are cuter".

 

 

End Notes:

Please write suggestions and concerns!

Chapter 4 by oxa749

"It is kind of cute, to be honest. I neverr thought about it, but shorter guys are cuter".

Marlin immediately felt a wave of embarrassment and blushed. He did not expect this from someone who works for him. Normally, he would be angry and scold them for stepping over their bounds. This time, however, he felt too weak. He was only as tall as her chin; she was taller than him.

"uhh .. Thank you Finley. That's ... that's nice of you to say" he said, as he started to walk away.

he might have heard Finley giggling a little bit. She probably noticed him blushing. He felt embarrassed.

----------------------

When Marlin was leaving the office to head home, he could not help but notice the bg difference in his height. So many people were taller than him. Even many women were taller than him! he was not used to this.

But no one seemed to care. No one seemed surprised to see him at this height. Nonetheless, he hated every moment of it, and he tried to hurry leaving home.

After getting through all the traffic, he finally made it home and went inside.

He was ready to relax and eat dinner. He went to the kitchen, but his wife was no where to be found. He checked the dinner table, and there was nothing there. Finally, he saw Aava.

"Honey, where is dinner??" said Marlin

Aava: "Did you forget?? we are going out on a date!"

a date? I don'd remember that.

Marlin: "Oh .. yeah, I am sorry. You are right".

Aava: "well you should get ready then!"

the two of them went to get dressed. Marlin dressed quickly and waited in the living room. Once Aava was done, she met him in the living room.

"I am ready! let's go!"

Marlin got up and stood next to his wife, and suddenly, he was shocked. She was standing just as tall as he. He panicked, lost his balance, and fell back on the couch.

"Oh no, it happened agan" said Marlin.

Aava: "Honey, are you okay? What happened?!"

She bent down to check on him. He looked over at her, trying to process how they were the same height. He shrunk to 5'6". She is supposed to be 5'2". When did he shrink again? Did it happen while he was not paying attention?

He looked down and realized what really happened.

"You're wearing heels!" he stood back up.

Aava: "umm ... yes I am ... what's wrong with that? you act like this is my first time".

Marlin: "These heels are too long, Aava! look how big you look!"

Aava felt embarrassed and hurt.

Aava: "That's ... that's hurtful of you to say. You got me these heels, why are you being like this!?"

Marlin: "I am sorry Aava, but you should really cha-"

and suddenly, it started to happen again. Marlin was no longer as tall as Aava. He started to shrink, and she was growing before his eyes. His once tiny wife began to tower above him.

Chapter 5 by oxa749

He was looking up at her in a manner he never ever imagined. His once tiny wife, the wife he was just looking in the eye was now taller than him, undeniably. The heels did not help. He was struck with fear in his eyes.


But this was not Marlin's only worry. Aava was very upset at what has been said. With tears in her eyes, she stormed away from him and into the bedroom, and locked the door behind her. He realized that her seriously hurt her. But he was also worried about the height issue. [[ I am so short now ... everything is so big ]]. He looks around him, noticing how everything in the room is so much bigger. He must be around a foot shorter than his original height. This truly is frightening. What can he do? How can he stop it? [[This damn witch ...]].


But he has other problems to deal with now. Can he just keep worrying about this issue with no apparent immediate solution, or should he be trying to make it up to her? At least this is something he can do now. [[What kind of husband am I? I need to fix this immediately]].


He rushed to the room, and tried to open the door, but remembered that she locked it. He did not know exactly what to do. With guilt clear in his voice, he called to her: "Aava ... will you please open the door? I am sorry".


.... Nothing.


"Please Aava. I am really sorry. I made a mistake. I overreacted and I should not have. Please forgive me. Please let me in".


Still nothing. He expected this. He knows her very well and knows that she would not be the kind to forgive this easily. She is sensitive, and he should have been careful not to hurt her. He also knows that he has to be persistent to gain her forgiveness. He kept trying for a long time; felt like 30 minutes, but not even a response from her.
"I am starting to get worried, Aava. You have not said a word. Are you okay? Please, I'll do anything. Just please open the door".


He heard nothing at first, but a minute or so later he heard footsteps, then heard the door unlock, then footsteps again. He finally opened the door, and witnessed her walking back towards the bed.


Marlin: "I am sorry Aava. Please forgive me. This was wrong of me. I just ... I felt weird about feeling..." he stopped for a few seconds, realizing how embarrassed he feels. "I felt weird feeling shorter than you".


Aava: "I forgive you Marlin. But if being shorter than me makes you so mad, why did you marry me then? why would you marry someone taller than you?"
Marlin: "I ... you're taller than me? It was because of the heels!"


Aava: "Stop playing stupid Marlin. I have been taller than you since the day we met. This is what I like about you. I have always loved having my little husband around, the man who made me feel taller. I thought you liked me. What is so bad about having a taller wife?"


Marlin  was speechless. He felt so embarrassed. He felt his ego crushed. His wife is taller than him. She thinks it's cute. What the hell is happening?


Marlin: "I am sorry ... I don't know what is up with me. I am sorry Aava."


Aava: "Come here baby" she scooted over and waited for him to hop in, and he complied. "There you are". She wrapped her arms around him, and he realized how much bigger she was. She wrapped him easily, and her arms felt larger around him. He felt engulfed. He felt smaller. "I love you baby. You are the cutest little husband ever. I love you so much. I love that you care so much for me, that you begged so long for me to forgive you. Thank you for caring about me". She leaned in, and kissed his neck. He was feeling the pressure of her breasts on his back. They were so much bigger than what he remembered.


It did not take long before Aava was asleep. But he had a much harder time sleeping. He felt trapped in her arms. He felt weak and frightened. He was wide awake for a long time before he finally fell asleep, but still remained in her grip.

Chapter 6 by oxa749

Marlin had a tough time sleeping, thinking about all what has been happening recently in his life. This whole thing was very weird and scary. There seems to be no signs of this stopping. What will happen? when will this end? will he keep reducing until he is nothing, and is wiped from existence? or will he shrink so small that he will be stepped on before that happens? This was all a frightening thought for Marlin that kept him up at night.

The next day, after a largely-sleepless night, Marlin awoke to get ready for work. Aava was asleep right next to him, and she did not get up. He did not bother waking her up. He had to make his own quick breakfast, prepare for work, then leave. He took the car, which was becoming harder to drive day by day. It felt like he was a kid driving.

Walking into the work building, Marlin was trying to avoid everyone. He passed by the receptionist quickly without saying a word, and made his way to the elevators. He was delighted and relieved to see that no one was near the elevators. He pressed the button and desperately awaited for the elevators to come. He looked nervously at the lights. He then started to hear footsteps; the clack of high heels. His heart sunk.

He didn't want to confront anyone. The elevators couldn't come sooner. Then, from around the corner, the person approaching closer revealed herself. Thankfully, he didn't recognize her. A woman who looked to be in her early 30's. Her skin was tan, she was wearing a skirt, and what seemed to be 4-inch heels.

She was very close and looked to make sure the button was pressed. The elevators doors opened up, and they both entered the elevators.

From a distance, he spotted Lillian entering through the main door and running to the elevators. He was frightened. He immediately hit the door close button and hoped she wouldn't make it in time. The woman in the elevator looked weirdly at the worried Marlin and was surprised. But gladly for Marlin, the doors were closed. The elevator was going up, and the encounter with Lillian was avoided.

In the elevator, He looked up at the woman, studying the height difference. His face expressed deep worry as he realized he was eye level with her chin, and he stared at her awkwardly. She finally gave him a look, to which he immediately responded to by looking away. He realized he had made this experience extremely awkward.

Suddenly, she broke the silence and said "it's okay honey... There is nothing to fear. You seem to be new, but I promise you this is a great company to work for. Don't worry yourself so much, the interview will go well".

The interview? Did she think I was a new hire? Do I look that young? It must be because I am going to the interviews floor. But still! This never happened before.

Marlin felt very awkward and didn't know how to respond. "Th-Thank you Ma'am. I-I really appreciate your advice!"

'Did I just call her Ma'am? This shrinking is really affecting me badly'. Finally, the elevator stopped and the lady stepped out. "Good luck, and I hope to see you again when you're hired!" she said.

When Marlin arrived to his floor, he looked around the elevator to make sure no one was close to his path. He then quickly walked out, making his way to the office. Finally, he made it to the door. He quickly opened the door, snuck inside, and closed it immediately, and felt relieved. But this only lasted mere moments, when as soon as he looked away from the door, he was met with a large pair of tits right in his face, and he was startled and backed up into the door.

It was Finley.

She happened to be right at the door. She noticed his frightened look on his face and said "I'm sorry! Didn't mean to startle you like this. Are you okay? Did I really scare you that badly?"

Marlin: "uhh... No no it's fine, uhh... I am sorry... It's my bad, sorry"

Finley: "Oh no, I'm so sorry, I really didn't mean to. Are you okay?" she got closer and put her hand on his shoulder. Marlin had to look up to maintain eye contact, and he had never felt any smaller than he did now. She's so much taller than him! He had never been towered over so much.

Marlin: "don't worry, really. It's fine" he pushed her hand away, trying his best to act casual, and walked to his desk so he no longer has to stand next to her. She continued looking down at him as he walked. He could feel her eyes on him, and it made him insecure.

For the rest of the day, he tried his best to stay at his desk. He did not want to stand up next to anyone. As more people came to speak to him, he stayed seated. He even kept postponing bathroom breaks. Well, until he couldn't hold it anymore. Much of the day had passed, but he just couldn't keep any longer.

He saw that Finley was seated, and thought he should take the chance. He got up and headed towards the door.

"Where are you going, Marlin?"

He heard Finley say as she started walking towards him.

What? Did she really just call me Marlin? She never did this before.

Marlin: "Finley, did you just call me by my first name?"

Finley: "Yes, I asked you where you're going Marlin!"

Marlin started getting slightly angry. "Finley... You're not supposed to do that".

Finley: "What do you mean? It's your name! What else should I call you? Are you just joking with me right now?"

Marlin "Finley.... You're supposed to call me 'Mr. Rover'. It's inappropriate if you call me otherwise".

Finley started to laugh and Marlin heard the sound of her heels clacking as she walked towards him.
"you must be kidding with me, right? Marlin, I've always called you that! Why are you suddenly saying this? You must be kidding me but I can't tell from your facial expression!"

Finley stood next to him and he again had to look up to meet her. He was determined not to let this bother him anymore. He maintained his sternness, and said: "what do you mean? You've always called me Mr. Rover. This is enough Finley. Please, just call me like I asked".

Finley couldn't hold it and started laughing again. "I honestly can't tell if you're serious Marlin, and I'm sorry for laughing, but seriously can you imagine me calling you MISTER Rover? *laughs* like come on, Marlin. You're a cute little shorty and I honestly can't even imagine calling you MISTER Rover" *continues laughing*

Marlin was getting furious, but also started getting scared with the large woman standing beside him and dwarfing him. His need to go to the bathroom wasn't making it any better, as his bladder was becoming very hard to hold. But his ego was on the edge and he could not afford to be reduced further.

Marlin: "Finley, stop it at once. Do not call be by my first name anymore! This is final".

Finley laughs again, then reaches her hand out and starts ruffling his hair "Marlin, Marlin, Marlin. You seriously are making me laugh. How come do you want me to call you MISTER rover? I've never done that! Do you even see yourself? How could I be saying Mister to some guy who doesn't even come up to my tits? *laughs* I'm sorry Marlin, it just doesn't feel right! Like seriously!"

Marlin: "Finley!!!"

Finley then grabs his head and pulls it into her bosom, digging his head right in between her breasts. Marlin is startled at first and tries to move, but she holds him in, and he very quickly develops a boner.

**muffled** "stop. Stooop. Let me out. Stoooop" marlin kept saying.

Finley: "see Marlie? Maybe this will calm you down. You see this? You barely come up to my tires Marlie!"

Finley pushed him even further, and Marlin couldn't hold for long. He was getting too hard, and eventually ejaculated in his pants. He tried his best to stop it soon so that it isn't pathetic. He couldn't hold out too long. Nonetheless, he made sure if was a quick and easy one.

"anyways Marlin, I have to go and be right back. I'll be back in a sec".

Finley walked out of the room, leaving Marlin alone, wondering if he should even go after he already ejaculated.

Chapter 7 by oxa749

Marlin rushed to the bathroom and tried what he can to clean himself up. He cannot afford to be seen the way he was, with his pants wet, in a professional environment. He was still struck with how little respect Finley had shown him. Why did she do this? Since when did Finley act like this?

The only explanation is that it must be, somehow, connected to the shrinking. Could it be that people just treat him with much respect due to his smaller height? He knew very well that his smaller stature made him feel more vulnerable, and less capable of dominating the scene. But he thought it was just his own perception. Maybe height does have its own unique power.

After he did what he could to clean himself, he left the bathroom. It was not completely gone, but it's the best he could do for now. There is a big wet spot still, but at least its mostly just water now, and it will dry.

He walked by the reception area, and stumbled upon Lulian sitting very in professionally with her feet raised up, alternating between posing for selfies on her phone and voice chatting on it. She did not bother keeping her voice low. She seemed very careless, and it was indeed an unprofessional scene that made Marlin unhappy.

Marlin walked towards her, then stood across from her where she could see him, expecting that his mere presence will at least strike a response to scare her. She completely ignored him, however. For a good 30 she made no eye contact with him. He did not expect this behavior from her, and knew he had to say something.

"Lulian" said Marlin, with a demanding voice. He said no more, hoping his assertiveness will be enough. She still paid him no attention. She might short eye contact with him, then dismissively looked away.

"Lulian, stop what you're doing immediately and listen to me RIGHT NOW!" He said assertively. This time, Lulian shushed Marlin and gave him a frown, demanding he be quite. "Sorry, the guy at work was talking to me. But Ohh yess, that's so true! There is..." she carries on talking on the phone and once again completely ignoring Marlin.

This made Marlin furious. This was a deliberate act of disrespect towards him. He knew Lulian was the bratty rebellious kind, but she never reached those levels of dismissiveness. She was probably starting to get too comfortable. 'Maybe she needs to be put back in her place', he thought.

Marlin had lost his patience, and so he walked angrily towards Lulian and aggressively used his right hand to snatch her phone. Lulian immediately clamped hard on her phone, and Marlin could not pull it off of her. "What the - what are you *doinggg*!" she yelled.

Marlin tried pulling harder on the phone, but it was futile. How come? She can't be that strong.

Lulian lost her patience, and using her other arm, she tried pulling Marlin's arm off. She was not able to do it from her seated position, and Marlin used his second hand to pull the phone. Lulian immediately reacted and got up from her seat, and quickly rose to her full height.

"Leave my phone ALONE! STOP this!"

As soon as Lulian rose to her full height, Marlin was immediately struck with fear and let go.

She was looking down at him.

And she wasn't looking happy. She was frowning down. She must have been at least 3 inches taller.

He was lost on what to do, bit he tried to regain whatever courage he had and said to her

"L-Lulian, c-can you please get off your phone? You're at work now and should not be doing this"

His tone has shifted to a much softer one.

"Oh my God, I am talking on MY phone. What is even your problem!? Just leave me alone and get YOUR work!"

Marlin was getting angry again with her tone, and said under his teeth" you're not. Supposed to. Be chatting with friends at WORK!". He tried again to snatch her phone, with much greater strength this time. Lulian reacted quickly, however, and pushed him back with both arms. He almost fell back, but was met with a wall that he hit hard and saved him.

Lulian did not even bother to look at him. She walked back to her seat, and continued whatever she was doing.

Marlin felt utter humiliation. He was furious. He could not stand seeing her like this. What is even happening? Surely she can't keep doing this. She is of no use to the company if she will spend the time chit-chatting. He had the power to fire her, right? He needed to speak to the manager first.

Marlin rushed to his manager's office, not awaiting any second longer.

Chapter 8 by oxa749

Marlin sprinted towards his manager's office. He knew this mess must stop at once before it all gets out of hand. He was considering the possibility of management ignoring him and not doing anything. Of course, corporate structures are notorious for this, but not when dealing between a manager and his reports. They will surely be receptive.

He arrived near the manager's office with anger in his face. He knew he had to calm down first and gather himself. As he was preparing to approach the receptionist, he saw Finley exiting the manager's office. "What was she doing there?" he thought.

She saw him, and then quickly started approaching. His heart felt like dropping as her heels' click-clack was getting closer, and her figure was getting larger as she approached. Why was he so scared? He told himself that he should be more brave and face them.

Finley: "What are you doing here Marlin?"

She finally got close enough until she was looking down to him.

Marlin: "Uhh... I came here to talk to the uhh manager. Now if you can excuse me, I'm going to -"

He started to turn away to escape further conversation and head to the receptionist, but Finley extended her arms and held him in place quickly. "Wait!" she said loudly. He tried to let go, but she held him tight. "What the!" he thought to himself. "she's way stronger than I thought. How can she stop me in my tracks so easily".

Finley: "Wait, you can't go. We have an urgent meeting with a high-profile client. Put your best on and we have to leave immediately".

Marlin was confused. "Wha - a high profile client? Why didn't I know of this? Why did they not tell me?"

Finley smiled and held in a laugh "I'm just telling you now. Look, we don't have time. We need to GO. Come on".

Marlin quickly packed what he has, met Finley at the door, and left with her. She raised the keys, signaling for him to take them. "you drive us" she said.

....

On the way there, Marlin kept noticing that Finley was taking very frequent peeks at him, often either showing an innocent smile or holding in a small laugh. She would eye him up and down and continue to do this. He couldn't not say anything, so he finally asked "is something wrong? Why are you looking at me like this?"

Finley: "Haha... Marlin... Does it ever get hard being such a short guy?"

Marlin blushed hard. "What? Why are you asking this?"

Finley: "you know, you're a fairly short guy, and I wonder if it ever gets hard. I have girl friends who are short, but I can't imagine how embarrassing and humiliating for a guy to be so short! How do you feel Marlin?"

Marlin: "I'm... I'm not embarrassed!! I'm proud of who I am and how I am!" he began sounding a little angry

Finley: "Aww... Well I bet it must be nice seeing every woman around you look so tall and pretty. I mean, they must look really beautiful when you stand so *puny* next to them. Is that right Marlin? Do you like that?"

Marlin: "Finley, these questions are inappropriate. Stop asking them please!"

Finley "Awhh" she patted his head "I'm sorry I didn't mean to make you uncomfortable. I just think your height is so cute!"

Luckily for Marlin, they finally arrived. He eagerly got out of the car and hurried to try to avoid the embarrassment she put him under. He wanted to keep a distance, so he started walking before she called him back.

Finley: "Hey wait!!"

She approached him again. He hated how he focused on her height so much every time, looking up in surprise. She then handed him her suit case and her paper work for the meeting. "carry this".

He held onto it without thinking twice, but then started wondering why was she making him carry it all. She was empty handed!

He didn't want more trouble, he just wanted to get this encounter over with, so he decided to walk towards the meeting room. He tried to stay ahead of her by walking faster, but having a load to carry, and having shrunken legs all did not play into his advantage, and she kept up with him. Thankfully, it wasn't far.

When we arrived inside, Finley immediately recognized our clients and walked over while greeting them, and Marlin followed suit.

All eyes, especially the clients, were all on Finley. She was certainly the tallest person in the room, and her red high heels only further emphasized her height, and the beauty of her legs, topped by her black, professional work attire. She really looked both gorgeous and powerful.

He felt very uncomfortable about the fact that Finley was playing such a main role in this, and he appeared as secondary, desperately trying to keep up. He did not want it to be like this. He has to show that no matter how much height he lost, he is still the leader. He attempted to make his best impression in the greeting and introduction, until Finley cut him off.

Finley: "ouch, my shoe!". She stopped in her tracks while we were walking. They all looked down and noticed that her high heel shoe came off. "Marlin, help me put it back on!"

Marlin: "What the - what, no!". He said. 'why can't she do it herself', he thought.

Finley, with a more whispery voice, said "I am trying to secure a deal here, stop acting like a child!"

Marlin: "Don't you see I'm carrying everything! My hands aren't free. Let me do the talking"

Finley then gave Marlin a big frown and gestured again to him. Looking at her looming face, he felt so much fear. He felt too powerless to disobey her. He almost could not control himself.

Full of defeat, Marlin finally dropped to his knees, and reached out and grabbed Finley's shoe. It was. Shiny and black colored close-toed heel.

Marlin looked back up and saw Finley staring admirably at him, almost enjoying her newfound position above him, while he looked below her. Even the clients were looking down at him appalled by the scene before them. A man kneeling before his coworker, putting her shoe back on her feet like a servant. It felt very humiliating.

He grabbed her bare foot in his hand, and it felt very soft in his hand that he stopped for a moment. He noted her elegantly pink painted nails on her long toes that wiggled for a second as he felt the softness of her soles, and he felt a strong rush. He felt so embarrassed that he was so aroused by her foot. He'd never felt something like this before. He felt an immense urge to lean in and kiss her beautiful foot, and he was almost sweating as he fought this feeling with all his might.

Suddenly, he felt his heart sinking.

Chapter 9 by oxa749
Author's Notes:

Apologies to everyone for the late update! Hope you enjoy this one :)

Marlin panicked. He can feel it again. He is holding Finley's shoe, kneeling before her, and he just started to feel it. He's shrinking.

He had started to get used to the feeling. However, this one was like no other. It felt very different.

Marlin looked back up at Finley, only to notice she is not looking down at him anymore. She and the clients began talking and left him behind. He was not at all a part of the conversation. He was not even missed. They just talked like his presence accounted to nothing, and did not pay any attention to him.

Marlin realized that part of that was that he was becoming harder to notice. Initially on his knees, Marlin reached above Finley's waist. Now, he was certainly below it. "Just how much did I shrink?" he wondered.

Suddenly, Marlin paid attention to the shoe in his hand that is starting to get heavy, up until the point where he dropped it. His hands were shaking. He was nervous. He needed to complete his task. But wait. What about the shrinking? This is so much more than any other time. "Why am I focusing on this dumb task of putting her shoe on? Ugh".

Marlin tried to pick up her shoe again. It was getting much bigger in his hand now. He was fumbling with it while holding her foot with his other hand, trying to hold it well. The pressure from her foot was becoming heavier and heavier. He looked up and noticed he had passed her knees, and continued to get smaller.

Marlin was starting to realize the dimensions of his dilemma. He must have lost well over half his height. He gave up on the shoe completely and dropped it. Instead, the pressure from her foot coming down on his hand was too much to bare. He had to use his other hand to lift it up. So he did.

Marlin had to get under her foot completely to keep it up. The pressure was starting to become unbearable, and her foot kept getting bigger above him. He was becoming so tiny to a terrifying degree. Marlin soon realized as her foot was coming down that he can't hold out anymore. Just why is she pressing down so hard?

Marlin knew he had to get out before he couldn't hold it anymore. He started planning out his plan escape. If he leaves her foot, it will come down very quickly. He needs to move from under her very fast. There wasn't much time left.

Finally, Marlin pushed her foot up with as much strength as he had left, then barrel rolled from under her foot, escaping just in time. Her foot came down with force and he felt the air blow past him.

He laid down, too exhausted after barely making it. What happened was just too much to comprehend. It was just out of the blue. "Just how small am I?" he wondered.

He looked up and was shocked by the view. Finley's legs alone extended to high he couldn't even keep up. Marlin realized that he was so small, he could easily be crushed or squished by someone's shoe, and who knows if anyone would even notice. Do they even know he's here?

This view frightened Marlin. Whatever is going on, his position right now is very dangerous. He could be crushed by someone's shoe at any moment, and who knows if anyone would even notice him at this size. He could disappear in an instant, get killed, and no one would even see it.

Realizing the dangers of his situation, Marlin decided to run away. He did not know where he would even heard. He got up and darted towards the closest door.

Marlin ran for his life, not looking back for one second. The door seemed so far away, and so many obstacles were in his way, but he was committed.

Suddenly, a bare foot came smashing down in his path and stood firmly. It stopped him in his tracks and almost knocked him back. Then he heard a voice booming from above, and he looked up to see Finley's frowning down upon him. "Marlin, we have work to do! stop playing around."

Marlin felt an unimaginable sense of humiliation. His very own Secretary, the girl who looked up to him as his own boss, obeying him and doing as told, has now become a Goddess before him. She thoughtlessly put her foot down, shaking his entire world, treating him like a little toy taking commands from her. It was so hard believing it has come to this. He lost all his pride, and stood a puny insect next to this massive Goddess that was once his little Secretary.

Marlin began to accept defeat. There was no escape. He was feeling more and more arousal looking at Finley's mighty foot before him. He walked towards it, and started to feel her soft skin with his hand. His foot could easily crush him, yet he was so attracted to it and aroused by it.

Marlin started to act mindlessly. He was not going against his gut anymore. He climbed on top of her foot, walking towards the front; towards her second from last toe. He laid on top of her toe, wrapping his arms and legs around it, and began to kiss it.

The view from Finley's side prompted her to put her hand over her mouth, witnessing the very pathetic scene of Marlin hugging her toe. "Marlin... Hahaha, what are you doing? You look so silly down there!"

Finley continued to watch as Marlin was kissing her toe. She tried to lightly shake him off, but Marlin only held his grip more tightly. "Wow Marlin, you look so pathetic down there. You certainly make a much better toe ring than you do an employee!".

Marlin on the other hand could no longer go against his desires. He wanted nothing but to worship his Goddess. Finley began moving her foot back into her shoe, as Marlin's surrounding world began to go darker. He was accepting his fate, but whatever was left of his old self wanted to cry at what had become of him.

Marlin was surrounded by complete darkness. He felt the end is near.

Suddenly, light ushered back into Marlin's eyes. He found himself back in the normal world, no longer insect sized.

End Notes:

This was a bit of a different turn I took here compared to other chapters. Some of you might not like this because it's out of flow compared to the other chapters, but worry not, Marlin is back where he left off! We just wanted to give him an early taste of how it is like being super tiny, which may or may not influence his outlook on things :)

Let me know your thoughts! Who would you like to see Marlin interact with next? Aava, Lillian, Spirit, or more Finley?

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=6392