Vanessa's Second by Andrew_Sullivan
Summary:

Zayn's adventure starts after he gets a call to come back to the apartment and finds out he is being dragged into another "fun" situation. Little did he know this wasn't going to just be a one night thing!


Categories: Young Adult 20-29, Entrapment, Furry, Insertion, Lesbians, Mouth Play, Unaware, Watersports Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Micro (1 in. to 1/2 in.)
Size Roles: FM/m
Warnings: Following story may contain inappropriate material for certain audiences
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 3 Completed: No Word count: 4607 Read: 23726 Published: December 19 2016 Updated: December 19 2016

1. Roommate Fetishes by Andrew_Sullivan

2. Friends With Benefits by Andrew_Sullivan

3. A Fun Visit by Andrew_Sullivan

Roommate Fetishes by Andrew_Sullivan
Author's Notes:

 

Writer’s Note:

Vanessa’s Second is a long, very sexual story that some might enjoy and others might not. This is what happens when you have too much time on your hands and an over sexual mind that wont extinguish! Like always, please leave a comment! It’d be much appriciated. ^w^ -Sully

 

Intro Note:

My friend Jordan asked me to come over tonight for some odd reason, I hope he isn't doing his sneaky ass "Netflix & Chill" Shit again. If he is then I'm going to kick his ass…

 

 

 

"Damn it Jordan! I told you three times already! I'm not going to be your damn sex toy with Vanessa!"

"Oh c'mon now, Zayne. It's not like you don't enjoy it!" I kept on telling Jordan I wasn't going to do it but he doesn't wanna listen... His ignorant ass nearly gets me killed every damn time he tries something. Last time I joined his what he calls "Unaware-Threesomes" he fucked the shit out of the girl and nearly forgot I was inside her. I had to take 7 showers afterwards just to get his semen smell off of me.

However Vanessa being his choice... He was setting me up to agree with him from the second he called me over. Vanessa is one of the sexiest girls we know besides Vix but I'd rather not take another one of Greg's girls away from him. She might be a husky and all but she's still absolutely amazing when it comes to pleasure and a fun night.

"Hey Zayne, I'll be back in a bit I need to run over to the store to get some condoms. Vanessa wouldn't allow me anywhere near her last time without em..." Jordan said before leaving without a response.

I was literally stuck in his house while at any moment Vanessa could be coming over. I mean she'd be able to get inside, she knows where the extra key is so at least she'd be able to get inside without me having to find a way to open the front door if Jordan doesn't get back before her. I wasn't too worried though, all I did was sit around waiting like always eating a few chips and watching comedy shows.

Maybe after about an hour of waiting for Jordan I finally had to go to the bathroom and Vanessa wasn't here yet so I decided to just go to the bathroom. When I got up on the toilet seat I heard the front door slam, I got worried for a second but then I thought maybe it was just Jordan being an ass and not responding so, I resumed what I was doing and took a piss. I heard footsteps getting closer to the bathroom and still haven't heard a word but me being that dumbass and not wanting to look to see who it was... I just ignored it and that must've been the stupidest thing I've ever done. The footsteps stopped at the bathroom door when suddenly the door swung open.

I shouted at who I thought was Jordan telling him to get the fuck out when I turned and saw Vanessa! My jaw hung open as I watched her step closer to me turning around and pulling down her shorts and panties not paying attention. I zipped up my jeans and started screaming up at her but she couldn't seem to hear me! She lowered herself onto the seat when I lost my balance and fell forward into her pair of panties. I was shocked I didn't fall into the damn toilet.

 

After a few minutes had passed she stood up shook herself off and pulled up her panties and shorts entrapping me inside her panties pressed up against her still wet womanhood. She tugged to make sure they were positioned right against her crushing me slowly against her giant slit! I groaned in pain as she did so. Vanessa began to walk and each step she took made the pain even worse as her thighs swayed back and forth. Vanessa has this damn hip dance she does as she walks and that's what it felt like she was doing as I laid there being knocked about.

She finally took a seat on the couch I'm guessing since the swaying stopped.

I heard the TV change channels so I must've been right. Vanessa still having no idea I'm even under her began to switch her sitting position making me slide around inside her panties. After she stopped I had an idea of struggling around to try and pleasure her to get her attention and it seemed to work! She moaned a little and rubbed her shorts trying to figure out what was pressing against her. I was being pressed along with her panties inside of her as she fingered herself when all of a sudden Jordan opened the front door scaring Vanessa as he yelled he was home! I was now stuck between her lips and panties and she was still trying to figure out what was moving around.

 

Jordan didn't say anything about me being here with him, but why the hell would he? He loves this shit when it happens and when it comes to my dumb ass I always end up in these scenarios. Jordan must've sat next to her since Vanessa was flung up into the air a little, I just hope Jordan isn't planning on doing anything with Vanessa... specially since she doesn't really like him that way.

After a bit of time passed Vanessa decided to ask Jordan a few questions. "So, Jordan. Why did you want me to come over tonight?" She asked positioning herself crushing me even more.

Jordan responded with a little lie like always. "Can't friends just visit every once and awhile?" She replied with a little giggle and said "Well, Jordan. When it comes to you and your sexual fantasies it's kind of hard to just ya'know... Visit."

Jordan let out a little laugh and resumed to watch TV.

While they started to cozy up to each other I decided to try and get her attention again struggling under her. Vanessa started to slightly moan and wiggle before getting a little aroused. She jumped and Jordan must've noticed when she told him she had to go to the bathroom real quick.

 


She quickly shut the door and locked it and dropped her shorts and began to rub herself with me pressed against her. She started to moan a bit louder and rub quicker getting more and more wet. At one point she began to finger herself through her panties but after awhile she stopped rubbing through her panties and put her paw inside pressing her finger against me pushing me in. Since she was wetter then a dog I slid in quite easily without her noticing too much.

I was gagging from her intoxicating scent and struggling to get her to stop but all she did was get more and more aroused.All of a sudden she let out a loud yelp from the pleasure and came making her inner walls clamp down hard on me spitting me out into a sticky wet spot on her panties. I coughed and gagged as her taste stayed in my mouth. "Everything alright in there, Vanessa? You aren't having fun in there are you?" A voice said laughing outside the bathroom door.

 

End Notes:

I hope you guys enjoyed the first chapter even though it's short and all. Next chapter's gonna be a bit longer!

Friends With Benefits by Andrew_Sullivan
Author's Notes:

Okay soooo, here's a thing. I might have lied about the whole "Next chapter'll be longer" thing. So sorry about that! But I assure you that chapter 3 will be longer.

 

Vanessa quickly opened the bathroom door forgetting she was wetter then she's ever been and in her panties with cum dripping from them. Jordan quickly stopped laughing and was pulled into the bathroom letting out nothing but an "oof!" she fell back to the ground with him falling on top of her pulling him onto her chest while kissing him hard. Jordan, being the sly dog he is began to rub her pussy pressing me back inside  while kissing back falling into his mood.

Vanessa began to moan as she ripped herself from the kiss telling Jordan to stop with the teasing and start fucking her with his giant juicy cock. God, even saying that makes me sound weirder then I am. But either way I was gonna be screwed here in a few minutes... Quite literally.

They both had gotten up off the floor while Vanessa kneel before him revealing his length, she began to suck on his growing dick making it more and more wet readying it for the true fun. Jordan jumped, groaned, and moaned as she sucked hard on the tip and deep throated it.

She began to masturbate while sucking pushing me further in and off of her sticky cum covered panties forcing me in between her giant lips.

After a few minutes of hearing them both moan in pleasure Vanessa finally removed her panties revealing her womanhood before him and began to lay on her back spreading her legs and lips inviting his cock. I looked up as he grabbed her legs and pulled her up putting his fully erect length in full view ready to push it inside of her.

I screamed and yelled at Jordan to stop fucking around and get me out of here before he pushed me against her cervix or blew his load in my face again. But of course all my yelling was flushed out from her begging him to force it in and let her feel it deep inside her, and so the wait ended as his length drove into her at full force slamming against me hard making Vanessa scream in pleasure.

I didn't believe Vanessa would willingly let Jordan fuck her like he was but she was horny as hell from me trying to get her attention, or maybe I triggered her while she was already in heat.

Who knows, all I know is I was fucked. Jordan was fast and hard with how he fucked his women and he enjoyed it and so did she. Her vaginal walls pressed hard against both Me and his length that seemed to have gotten even bigger in the past few minutes. Hell I was enjoying this a bit too, not gonna lie. Being inside of Vanessa without her knowing kinda turned me on. Can't blame a guy... right?

After awhile of being knocked around and trapped under my best friend's cock I was now being drooled on with pre-cum from both Jordan and Vanessa. I tried to crawl out from under his tip and he must've felt something move, I bet he knew I was inside of her and so he started back up again but even harder slamming me right against the back of her vagina. He did that to me a few more times before releasing his load full force into my face and all over my body. He continued to thrust until Vanessa came as well making things inside a little more worse for me.

The bastard knotted her good I'll admit that but it's gonna be awhile before I can actually try and get out so I laid there as both of them relaxed their bodies. While waiting I tried to clean myself off of all the cum from Jordan's performance.

 

 

 

End Notes:

Again... Really sorry, but really hope you enjoyed this chapter :D

-Sully

A Fun Visit by Andrew_Sullivan

 

After a bit of time past by Jordan finally was able to free himself from Vanessa allowing me to finally attempt to crawl out. However, Vanessa was extremely sensitive and upon his length sliding out of her she came making me slide out into a puddle of Semen and her juices. I looked up and noticed that Jordan didn't even look down to see if I was out of her.

His cock was literally right next to me still kind of hard and I'd rather not get into another situation so I decided to punch his tip to get his attention. He felt that clear as day seeing that he looked down instantly. "Oh shit! Haha! Didn't know you were down there Zayne!" he said surprised and acting as unaware of the situation as possible. Vanessa asked who he was talking to as she got up and looked down at where he was looking when she saw me. "What the hell!? Is that Zayne?" she exclaimed!

Jordan looked up at her and let out an awkward giggle shrugging at her. "What the hell Jordan... He could've died!" she said worried and furious.

She lowered her hand towards me picking me up and bringing me up to her face giving me a kiss apologizing about what happened.

"Jordan, you asshole. Apologize to him" she said "Oh c'mo-" Jordan tried to say before getting cut off "Apologize..."

"Okay, okay! Sorry Zayne." he said in a whimpering manner.

Vanessa placed me on her shoulder telling me to hold on there for a bit. Jordan and I both noticed how pissed Vanessa was not about me being inside her while they were having sex but, what Jordan had done and he was trying to convince her it was an accident.

"Yeah I bet it was Jordan. Now can you please get out of the bathroom? I need a shower after that hookup." she said with a sigh. Jordan left Vanessa and I alone while she put me on the sink counter top and stripped her remaining clothes to get ready to take a shower. She told me to get undressed and offered to clean me up as well.

My jaw dropped when she offered me to take a shower with her, and so we did.

She put the water to the right temperature and picked me up letting me stand in her paw before stepping into the shower.

She places me on her head while she cleaned her body, she wasn't even mad at me for looking half the time!

She told me to hold on tight while she used shampoo to clean her hair and to clean me off also warning me to close my eyes so my eyes wouldn't start burning, and so I did. I gripped onto her hair as hard as I could so I wouldn't get washed away while she lathered the shampoo mixing it into her hair brushing her fingers over me covering me with soap.

My eyes were still closed but it didn't do too much to keep them from burning from the shampoo's scent.

After she got done cleaning her hair she made sure not to wash me away as she rinsed off herself.

We both got out of the shower when all of a sudden my vision was put into darkness, she had thrown a towel on her head and started to dry herself off but not to rough. Vanessa was trying to be the most gentle person in her life as she took her time drying off.

When her hair dried off she picked me up off her head and placed me back onto the cold counter top and dried the rest of herself off allowing me to watch her.

"Enjoying the view, Zayne?" she said with a slight giggle. I nodded trying to keep myself from drooling over her amazing body. I know, I'm such a dog when it comes to this crap but hey! I'm only a guy after all.

Vanessa dried herself off making sure her fur wasn't damp before putting on her clothes and picking me up and taking me to Jordan's room to get me some clothes.

She placed me on the dresser next to my pile of clothes and watched as I got dressed. "Awe, gotta watch you hide that length of yours." she said giving me a short puppy-dog face before letting out a giggle.

I blushed a little and giggled back putting on my shirt. When I got my shirt on all the way I was instantly yanked from the drawer and given a big wet kiss before being offered another treat. "Hey, I know you and Jordan have your normal routines but, would you like to come to my house for a visit for the day?" Vanessa offered.

Thinking for a second, I accepted her offer and she perked up with joy in her eyes.

She was acting a bit strange for her personality but hey, she's Vanessa... She's cute when she's like this.

After I got myself situated, Vanessa picked me up and placed me between her breasts to make sure I was in a safe place. She told me to hold onto her necklace if I felt like I was about to fall and we both left to her house but not before telling Jordan goodbye.

He gave me a sly look as I sat there between her breasts comfier then he might have ever been and told the both of us to have a good time before continuing to watch his shows.

When we got to Vanessa's car she hopped in making her mounds bounce around me. She started the car and we took off to her house.

"So, how was the experience?" she said confusing me. She began to blush and stutter a little, "you know... being inside me while Jordan did his thing."

I gulped and looked up at her telling her the truth, or my truth.

"Well, to be honest- It was an experience. Seemed I pleased you more then Jordan did though." I said with a shiver throughout my body.

"Wait, were you the one rubbing against me when I got here?" She said shyly.

"Well you did make me wet. I couldn't stand half the pleasure you gave me. If I had known it was you I would've at least got you out of my panties." She continued.

We talked for a bit longer before getting to her house.

"We're home" she exclaimed with a wiggle of her tail.

She was excited that I accepted her offer to come over for the day, and I was too. She got out of the car and headed into her house with me still between her soft breasts.

She walked over to the kitchen table picking me out of her bra and placing me on the table top before asking if I would like something to eat or drink.

All I would take was water and so that's what she got me.

She got herself out some wine and a shot glass and sat down next to me and started to talk and get to fill each other in on both our lives.

A bit of time passed and Vanessa was getting a bit tipsy from the wine but she was still trying to act sober.

She excused herself for a second to go to the bathroom leaving me on the kitchen table.

Vanessa took her time and I was looking for something to do when the smell of wine hit me. It was that fancy kind of wine that Jordan always seemed to want to buy but our rent wouldn't allow us.

I walked over to her shot glass and climb up to get a few sips, it tasted wonderful!

Though now I felt a bit tipsy from just the bit I drank.

I hurried back to where I was before Vanessa got back. She had changed into something a bit more "comfortable" and a bit revealing for having a guest over I would say.

"What, hun? A bit much?" she said worrying she might be coming on too strong.

"No, not at all. Just caught me off guard." I said nervously, looking at her sexy apparel.

She giggled putting her face down to me to give me a kiss. I was starting to get the hint that she didn't just invite me to visit.

I looked at her bedroom eyes as they stared back at me waiting to see what I might do when I realized what she was really looking at.

My pants were tenting up and she got aroused by the fact that she turned me on just by kissing me and wearing something like she was.

She spoke with a soft tone trying to arouse me as well and it seemed to have worked.

I was fully erect with my length peaking out of the waist when she began to help me take off my pants. When she removed my pants she took my boxers off as well revealing my full length to her.

Her nipples got erect through her thin almost see through bra as she gazed at my erection.

I could see the lust in her eyes as she wanted to please me but when taking off my shirt she picked me up and gave my whole body a lick and the sensation sliding across my swelling nearly made me cum but I held it in as long as I could.

"Lets go to the bedroom, Zayne. I got a feeling it's going to be a long visit" she said picking me up off the kitchen table and taking me to her room. I was placed on the blanket as I watched her climb on top of the bed crawling up to me swaying her hips and tail slowly. She was riled up and already dripping wet and already masturbating through her panties. "Mmmm, I want you inside me again, baby." she said with a slight under breath moan.

She sat down and wrapped her legs around my surrounding area presenting my view with a wet spot on her panties while she fingered herself.

This was the hottest experience of my life being able to be allowed to watch her as she did this, but before I could bring myself back to the situation she grabbed me bringing me up to her face giving me a playful lick and a kiss before pulling her bra open and placing me inside. I was being pressed up against her erect nipple by the fabric of her bra as she groped herself pressing me even harder against it getting more turned on then she already was. Vanessa began to moan as she pleasured herself and groped herself and all I was doing was being pressed against her nipple doing whatever I could to please her.

I kissed, I licked, and I tried to hump but I was being pressed to close for me to be able for me to move much but then, Vanessa picked me out of her bra and placed me on top of her now bare wet plump pussy allowing me to do whatever I wanted to her or was capable of doing to her I should say.

I started to lick her clit and rub it making her moan as my hands worked her. She jumped a couple of times knocking me down further and further near her opening when all of a sudden her hand came down on top of me positioning me directly in front of it. She spread her lips and pushed me in with her index finger pushing me deep inside of her.

It was amazing how wet she was. She begged me to struggle around inside of her, though what she said was kind of muffled with me being inside of her I could still hear what she was saying and so I did. I struggled, I kicked, and I swam around inside of her making her get more and more aroused making her jump and moan louder. The walls of her vagina pressed hard against me milking me to the point I couldn't hold my loud any longer. I came inside of her but was still being milked all over by her muscles as I still struggled around. Whenever I take a breath I'm instantly introduced to another mouth full of her cum but I can't complain, it tastes amazing each time I swallow.

After some time passed and her moaning, jumping, and even yelping from the pleasure, she finally came. Her muscles slammed hard and clamped all around me when she reach climax and her orgasm was like a tsunami. I was spat out of her pussy into a puddle of cum as she tried to catch her breath, twitching from the aftermath.

She cooed my name as she got back up picking me out of the puddle telling me that I felt amazing inside of her.

without warning she gave me a lick taking some of the cum with it and swallowed tasting her cum and my flavor before throwing me into her maw swooshing me around in her mouth cleaning me of all of it before spitting me out back onto her hand and swallowing the rest of the cum. I watched as she gulped it down and was aroused by it.

She had stripped all of her clothes off during the time I was inside of her and I was able to see every part of her in her purest form and I loved it!

She laid on her back placing me between her large mounds and started to relax herself, and I did too. I laid down between her giant breasts feeling the soft texture of her fur on my back.

We both fell asleep soon after, though a bit of time later I was awoken by her soft snore as she moved around. I thought to myself that I should get off of her chest before I get crushed in her sleep and so I did. I climbed to the table next to her bedside and laid down falling back to sleep for the remainder of the night.

 

When I woke up again I looked over and saw that Vanessa wasn't in her bed anymore. Curious to where she might have went I got up and looked around to get a look at my surroundings before seeing the door open bringing into view Vanessa fully dressed and beautiful as ever. "Well good morning sleepy head!" she said giggling softly.

"Did you have a good night rest?" she said walking over to me. I responded with a nod as I stared up at her face between her massive breasts. She kneeled down to be face to face before bringing me close to her mouth as she gave me one last kiss covering me with lipstick. "Oops! sorry, didn't mean to get you all messy again!" she exclaimed trying to clean me up with a tissue.

She said she would have given me a shower with her but she didn't want to wake me up after a long exhausting day with her. However, she did help me clean myself up before I got dressed and brought back home.

She took me up to the front door of Jordan's apartment and knocked holding me in one hand. We both stood there for a few minutes and soon found out he wasn't home.

Vanessa pouted about Jordan not being home and me not being able to get back inside and out of pity she offered me another night over at her house.

The only problem I had about staying over at Vanessa's place was that she had work today and I would be stuck in her house unable to do much of anything, not like I do anything but sit on the couch and watch TV anyways.

I told her that exactly and she put on her thinking face and thought of something that I thought was kind of insane specially for my size.

She said I could go with her to work and go back home with her after but, the problem I have is what if she gets in trouble or something or misplaces me?

Vanessa told me her idea about her putting me in her shirt pocket.

I looked at her with a judgmental glare but was beaten down by her happy smile on her face.

I sighed and agreed to the idea and was swooped off my feet and placed inside her shirt pocket. She patted the pocket lightly and asked if this was alright. I nodded up at her even though it was a little tight between the fabric and her bra. She grabbed her purse and her car keys and we both left for her job.

 

 

 

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=6377