Why Me? by Dr Fart PhD
Summary:

A Freshman is thrown into a harsh new reality with little concern from those around him

Set in the same 'world' as What Would You Do?


Categories: Teenager (13-19), Adventure, Breasts, Body Exploration, Butt, Crush, Fantasy, Entrapment, Feet, Footwear, Gentle, Growing/Shrinking Out of Clothes, Humiliation, Insertion, Legwear, Slave, Vore, Violent, Young Adult 20-29 Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Minikin (3 in. to 1 in.)
Size Roles: FF/m
Warnings: Following story may contain inappropriate material for certain audiences
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 2 Completed: No Word count: 3059 Read: 17090 Published: November 29 2016 Updated: November 30 2016
Story Notes:

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.

1. Who Are We? by Dr Fart PhD

2. Spin and Shrink by Dr Fart PhD

Who Are We? by Dr Fart PhD
Author's Notes:

Now some of you may find this funny, but in real life, a user named Rianbas and I are friends. We are in the same college, and through a series of events, we opened up a bit to one another… In a strictly platonic way. He told me he writes for this site, and that I should too, as I write on Writing.Com. So here I am. Now his main story; What Would You Do? (Great story, go check it out if you haven't.) He told me that I, infact am the main character. Despite never describing Adam, he said if he did, he would have described me. I found this to be an honor, that story has over 70,000 reads and 60 reviews, to me that's amazing, and something I hope this story can match. On a side, He also quit the site. We are both in majors that require a lot of time and attention, and he told me he felt guilty about writing the story, he didn’t feel like writing more. Now as I said, Adam is supposed to be me. Now while I appreciate being crushed under two titanic pairs of feet, and having two separate people to worship, I intend to take things to the next level- 4 pairs! Fuck you Rianbas you poor son of a bitch. Now last thing; If you’re all good boys and girls, maybe you’ll get to see a returning hero and heroine pop up. Now, on to our story.

The day was bitterly cold. Jason looked down the road to try and see the road to start with. It was almost a white out, and Jason was just getting back from work. His car was going, but it was on the border of breaking down any minute now. ‘When I get enough, I am getting a new car’


Jason is a pretty average, maybe slightly above average guy. Stocky at 5’9, and 210, Freshman year was dragging its heels. Jason had no problems with this, College was amazing! Making friends, Jason had finally gotten to live a little. Having gone to an all boys school, Jason was fairly inept at talking to girls. At least while sober. While intoxicated from drugs or alcohol, Jason was a wiz. Several sexual conquests had befallen him, and he was happy as a clam about it.


Girls would have an easy time doing so too, Jason was a Football player, And in freshman year alone, had gone down as a legend by helping the team to a national championship. It was off-season for a few weeks, but soon enough, Jason's every waking moment would be planned. So he was enjoying the freedom for a change.


And looks? Jason had the, Blonde hair and blue eyed, strong build, and a smile that could melt steel, Jason was a charmer if ever there was one.


Finally getting to park his car, Jason bundled up and locked his car up. Pushing through the gale like winds and almost zero visibility, Jason happened upon a rather peculiar sight; Two girls.


In particular, these were two sophomore girls who lived on his floor, Elana and Shauna. They were looking through the snow for… something. Getting closer, Jason offered his hand in assistance; It was to cold to be fiddling around outside.


“What happened?” He all but yelled. Shauna turned, and smiled a bit at his presence.


“Elana dropped her phone, it's white as the snow, were trying to find it.” She replied.


“Let me help.” And Jason began about his work. The snow was bitterly cold, and it was hard, but after a few minutes, he was able to find a block of ice cold metal and plastic. Giving it back to Elena, she thanked him graciously. The three made their way through the harrowing winds, until they managed to get inside.


“What on Earth are you guys doing outside?” Turning, we saw the face of our R.A on the 9th floor Amanda. Amanda was a smoke show. Wavy red hair to her shoulders, green eyes, a jawline as strong as stone, and assets that would make a model gawk. Jason couldn’t help but grin as he imagined her; in a way only a boy becoming a man could.


“We were just getting in. Sorry.” Elana said sheepishly.


“I’m just happy you're all ok. Oh Shauna, Tiffany was looking for you before, said something about economics project.”


“Uggghhh” Shauna exclaimed. “You’re her sister, you took the same class, why can’t you help?”


“Haha. No way. Too much fun watching you guys squirm in your skin at how aggravating it gets.”


“Well at least the semester is almost over.” Elana interjected.


“True. Now I’m going to take rounds, I’ll see you guys later.” Shauna and Elena walked off. But Amanda grabbed Jason aside.


“Hey, I need to talk to you.” She said. In Jason’s head, there was one side playing the 1812 overture with fireworks and the other dreading what this might be.


Sitting in the R.A office, Amanda pulled up a chair to talk to the stud football star.


“So have you seen your roommate? Jackson has been missing for a while now.” Jackos was Jason's roommate. He had been gone for around a week and a half now, and nobody had seen him. It was slowly becoming a myth of the 9th floor of Woods Tower; Boys disappear without a trace.


“No. Not since last Sunday.” Jason replied.


“Ok. If you do, please let me know.” Amanda was… funny in this situation. She was acting concerned, but her tone and body language betrayed that. She sounded almost lax about a kid maybe being dead.


“Will do Amanda. See you later.” Jason grabbed his things. Upon leaving the office, He was meet with Samantha, another girl who lived at the end of the hall with Elana, Shauna and Tiffany in the suite. She was stunning to be quite honest. Samantha was the school's soccer star, she already had the career, season and game goals record in her pocket. Standing rather tall at 5’11, she sported naturally curly blonde hair, with eyes as blue as the Pacific. Her face was squared, low cheekbones, but they worked for her. She was well endowed, maybe not as much as her suitemates, but that was saying three miles is longer than two; it may be true, but does not change the fact its still long. Same with Samantha; not as well endowed, but still endowed as much.


Samantha had her laundry, and was sporting some baggy sweats and a tank that was probably a size or two to small. She saw Jason and lit up like a christmas Tree. Getting into the elevator and hitting ‘9’ they struck up a conversation.


“Jason! Just the handsome guy I was looking for.” She exclaimed.


“Hi. Samantha. What’s up?”


“Not much. Sucks being snowed in on a Friday. Stuck here.”


“I know what you mean, was really hoping to go to the bars tonight.” Samantha perked up at this.


“Hey if you want were watching some movies, and we have boze, you’re welcome to come and drink and hang with us.”


“Really?”


“Of course. Just knock when you stop by.”


“Thanks.” As the elevator opened up, Amanda swung left and Jason right. “See you guys in a bit.” Jason got to his room, let himself in and sat down for a minute. He plugged his phone in, and changed; The dorm was blisteringly hot, and it was not a necessity to be bundled up. Jason threw on Shorts, some mens moccasins and a tank without sleeves. Grabbing his keys and leaving his phone, Jason went to the 9th floor suite.


Jason would never again see his dorm room.
End Notes:

Poor Jason... No clue he's doomed,

Also, Jackson will probally be a story i write too.

See you next time!

Spin and Shrink by Dr Fart PhD
Knocking on the door, Jason was meet by Elena. Elana was a super stereotypical Jewish american princess. She demanded to be treated like a princess. With black hair like a raven's feathers, and brown eyes. Her face was somewhat wide, but overall her face was nice to look at. She was wearing some purple soffe shorts and a white t-shirt with a jewish star on it.


“Hey Jason! Come on in. Thanks for helping us find my phone before.” She said stepping aside letting him in.


“No problem.”


“Everyone else is in the living room, I’ll be there in a minute.” She said walking towards her room. The suite was set up as such:


Standing at the door, the rooms were on the left, and the bathroom was on the right. The rooms were Shauna's then Samantha's, Elena's and Tiffanys. The girls had a small foyer at the entrance; there were dozens of boots and shoes of various kinds, jackets and coats and hats and scarfs. Between Samanthas and Elena's room there was a small kitchen with a fridge and a microwave that most suites used as extra storage. Each room was roughly 18 feet wide by 20 feet deep, including the kitchen.


The Bathroom was pretty big, about as long as three of the rooms, but only 15 or so feet deep.There were three shower stalls, a large mirror and two sinks along with two toilets in stalls.


Past the Bathroom was a common area, with several couches and chairs and a rather large television. Sitting here was Shauna by her lonesome.


Shauna was a brown haired girl with green eyes. She was also quite beautiful to look at. The thing Jason liked about her was her ability to appear before him in next to nothing. Several times over the weeks, she had accidentally (to the best of Jason's knowledge at the least, perhaps it was intentional) Walked by him in nothing but a bra and panties. On more than one occasion her laundry had mixed with Jasons, and Jason had gotten the pleasure to find an absurd amount of thongs, panties and bras. The bras were Jasons favorite part; the tags read 45 DD.


“Hey! What’s up?” She asked. She was obviously cold; she was wearing grey sweats and a tight black tank top. She was busy working on some maths that Jason tried to look at but it made his head hurt when doing so.


“Not much. Samantha invited me to come hang out with you guys.”


“Nice. I hope you’re ready. We voted and we’re watching Nicholas Sparks movies.”


“Oh my favorite.” Jason said sarcastically.


“Shut up. You’re only here to get beer. And you’re gonna sit here and watch and pay attention of you want any.” Samantha said as she shoved him into a couch. Jason fixed himself and shot Samantha a grin. “And don’t call me Samantha” She said in a sarcastic tone. “Call me Sam. I hate Samantha.”


“Oh fine. Where is-” And Jason was cut off by Elena jumping into his lap. She had done this at every floor meeting. Wearing soffe shorts, Jason had to control himself to not give off the fact he was aroused by the presence of Elena's ecstatic posterior.


“Elena? Right here studd.” She smiled at him. Jason enjoyed the flirt that she was, but sorta wished she wasn’t so prude. He knew it was risky to have dorm sex, but goddamn he wanted to so bad. Any of these girls in fact. Elena handed Jason a beer, cracked it open and the two cheersed one another, beginning their night of drinking at a lovely 4:45 P.M


Waiting for a few minutes, the group was joined by the final member of the suite; Tiffany. Tiffany was Amanda's sister, and looked a fair bit like her. She came out of her room in a shirt that she was covering with what looked like a sheet. She also had on pretty skimpy shorts, reminding Jason that it was in fact hot in this building. How was Shauna cold?


“Hey guys, Hey Jason. Pretty cool you’re here; This is a historic event you’re going to witness. So guess what. I got the call today from the Greek Life office today, and this spring, we are going to be recruiting for the first class of Gamma Tau Sigma!” The girls all jumped up and cheered. Tiffany let the sheet down revealing a Black Shirt with the Greek letters that Jason assumed were the ones for Gamma, Tau and Sigma. The letters were a goldish color, with a white outline. Jason spoke up at this junction, he had no idea how greek life worked.


“So how do you guys get members?”


“In the spring, were gonna put up posters and stuff to recruit members. We have to get at least twenty. And because we’ll be on probationary period, we’ll have a semester to learn what to do. After that, we’ll be old enough to get a house, and since Omega Lambda Delta was banned, there's an extra house. We got the bid because of our grades, there were like fifty other groups of girls applying to get a sorority. Alpha Sigma, Beta Upsilon Tau, Kappa Iota Sigma, Delta Omicron Lambda Sigma. God there were so many.”


“Who could we get, like who would be a lock?” Sam asks.


“My sister and Jennifer said they’d join. They both were in Omega Lambda, but now that they don’t exist.” Tiffany replied as she sipped her beer.


“Who else?” Elena asks. She sits back down, once more in Jason's lap.


“Could you sit anywhere else?” Jason asks.


“No. Shauna needs the room to study, you wouldn’t like her when she’s working.” Looking at her, Shauna looks at Jason with a grin and snaps her teeth at him like a hungry animal before turning back to her work. “And Sammy needs to lay out, she had a serious workout the other day.” Looking at Sam, she fakes being asleep. Looking around, there is nowhere else to sit. Damn; Elena keeps squirming, making it harder and harder for Jason to not pop a boner.


Turning the movie on, Jason sits back and watches. However he notices that the movie is more of a background to their conversation. Class, guys, friends, the new sorority they are going to be working on, home life, and everything between. Jason sits there, and joins in a little, but the conversation is ruled mostly by the girls. After Dear John is over, the third movie that has played now, Tiffany gets a bottle from the kitchen and pulls the table up. Kayla smiles and jumps up out of Jason's lap. Jason by now has had to resort to the dumb high schooler trick of keeping him member in his waistband.


“What’s going on?” He asks


“Were playing spin the bottle. One time last year, we were cooped up in a snow storm like this, and we were all bored. We decided to drink together, my sister got us some stuff, including this.” Tiffany carefully hands Jason an empty bottle of Merlot. “That's the bottle we had when we played spin the bottle with one another, and became friends.” Jason handed it back. This was going to be fun. Kayla returned with a chair from her room, and a pair of black flip flops. As she sits the game begins.

The game is interesting to say the least. Truth is more common than Dare, but the dares are pretty fun. Sam had to knot two cherry stems with her tongue at the same time, Shauna had to say the numbers of pie out as far as she can in 15 seconds or she has to flash Jason. Tiffany had to prank call her sister (Which worked out great when Amanda came by, less than enthused.)


Finally the bottle landed on Samantha again as Jason had spun it, after revealing his most embarrassing school story. Which in his case had been throwing up on a girl in 5th grade when the pizza went bad.


“Truth or dare?” He asked.


“Truth.”


“Why’d you invite me here tonight?” Jason asked.


“Well, a friend of mine told me about how she wanted to kinda get with you tonight, and she sorta asked me if I saw you to talk to you. So maybe She’s in this room and maybe she want’s to. But then again I could be lying.” She grinned.


“You know you’re supposed to be telling the truth.” Jason grinned back.


“I am. I’m not lying.”


“Well who is it?”


“Ohh sorry Jay, that’s another question. My turn.” Sam spun the bottle. It landed on Tiffany.


“Truth or Dare?” Sam asked.


“Truth.” Tiffany replied.


“Tiffany, do you know who wants to get with Jay?”


“Yes.” Jasons heart stopped. “Whoever did it called you to tell you off my phone.” Tiffany spun, and it landed on Elena.


“Truth or Dare?” Tiffany asked.


“Truth.”


“Do you know who wants to get with Jay Ele?”


“Yes.” Once more, Jasons heart skipped a beat. But then he realized they were fucking with him hard. “Whoever did it said did it in my room.” Jason looked around and all the girls were looking at him, with a smile. Jason just rolled his eyes.


“Oh hey, Polar express is on!” Sam said. The girls gor up, Elena pulling her chair away. She tapped the chair looking at you.


“Come on. I want my couch cushion back.” Elena smiled at you.


“Really?” Jason asked.


“Yes. Now let’s go.” Jason got up, sat down and prepared himself for the mental torture of Elena's ass meeting him down at his manhood.


As the movie continued, Jason looked and noticed Sam, Shauna and Tiffany had fallen asleep. Looking over, Elena was also falling asleep. Being honest with himself, Jason was tired too. Elena looked at him with a grin and giggled to herself.


“What’s so funny?” He asked her.


“You know all night I’ve felt something in your pocket, or at least I thought it was your pocket. But I only now figured out that you’ve been stiff the whole time.” She smiled at him, and all the blood left Jason's face. Fuck. “It’s alright though Jason. Cause I think it's flattering.”


“You won’t say anything right?” Jason pleaded.


“Course not. Now watch the movie.”


“I’m pretty tired Elena.”


“Are you uncomfortable?”


“Not really.”


“Then you can sleep here. I am enjoying the company.”


“Alright. I guess we can keep each other warm too.” Jason smiled.


“I like your thinking. Good using your head. Both of them.” She smiled back at him. Jason felt something in his gut, and acted on it. He leant in for a kiss. Apparently Elena had the same feeling, because she matched it. And it felt right.


“By the way Jason, I was the one who wanted to hook up.” Jasons heart skipped a beat.


“If I wasn’t so tired right now I’d sweep you back to your room.”


“If you were awake I would tell you not tonight. Or for the rest of the week for that matter.” Jason had to think a moment, and then it hit him.


“Ohh.” Jason replied.


“Yeah.”


The two watched the movie in silence for the rest of the night, but Jason felt good. He had acted on emotion, he got rewarded, and he had a good night. After a while, Elena fell asleep. Jason started to doze. As he did, his head fell back. As it did, it hit a tall table corner the girls had. At the base of his neck, in a very particular spot. As Jason passed out, he changed. Tumbling to the ground behind the couch. Jason slept in the same room as four sleeping girls. Now four sleeping Giantesses.
End Notes:

Oh boy!

Next four chapters are going to be... different. You'll see.

Till Next Time!

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=6335