- Text Size +
Story Notes:

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.

Author's Chapter Notes:

Now some of you may find this funny, but in real life, a user named Rianbas and I are friends. We are in the same college, and through a series of events, we opened up a bit to one another… In a strictly platonic way. He told me he writes for this site, and that I should too, as I write on Writing.Com. So here I am. Now his main story; What Would You Do? (Great story, go check it out if you haven't.) He told me that I, infact am the main character. Despite never describing Adam, he said if he did, he would have described me. I found this to be an honor, that story has over 70,000 reads and 60 reviews, to me that's amazing, and something I hope this story can match. On a side, He also quit the site. We are both in majors that require a lot of time and attention, and he told me he felt guilty about writing the story, he didn’t feel like writing more. Now as I said, Adam is supposed to be me. Now while I appreciate being crushed under two titanic pairs of feet, and having two separate people to worship, I intend to take things to the next level- 4 pairs! Fuck you Rianbas you poor son of a bitch. Now last thing; If you’re all good boys and girls, maybe you’ll get to see a returning hero and heroine pop up. Now, on to our story.

The day was bitterly cold. Jason looked down the road to try and see the road to start with. It was almost a white out, and Jason was just getting back from work. His car was going, but it was on the border of breaking down any minute now. ‘When I get enough, I am getting a new car’


Jason is a pretty average, maybe slightly above average guy. Stocky at 5’9, and 210, Freshman year was dragging its heels. Jason had no problems with this, College was amazing! Making friends, Jason had finally gotten to live a little. Having gone to an all boys school, Jason was fairly inept at talking to girls. At least while sober. While intoxicated from drugs or alcohol, Jason was a wiz. Several sexual conquests had befallen him, and he was happy as a clam about it.


Girls would have an easy time doing so too, Jason was a Football player, And in freshman year alone, had gone down as a legend by helping the team to a national championship. It was off-season for a few weeks, but soon enough, Jason's every waking moment would be planned. So he was enjoying the freedom for a change.


And looks? Jason had the, Blonde hair and blue eyed, strong build, and a smile that could melt steel, Jason was a charmer if ever there was one.


Finally getting to park his car, Jason bundled up and locked his car up. Pushing through the gale like winds and almost zero visibility, Jason happened upon a rather peculiar sight; Two girls.


In particular, these were two sophomore girls who lived on his floor, Elana and Shauna. They were looking through the snow for… something. Getting closer, Jason offered his hand in assistance; It was to cold to be fiddling around outside.


“What happened?” He all but yelled. Shauna turned, and smiled a bit at his presence.


“Elana dropped her phone, it's white as the snow, were trying to find it.” She replied.


“Let me help.” And Jason began about his work. The snow was bitterly cold, and it was hard, but after a few minutes, he was able to find a block of ice cold metal and plastic. Giving it back to Elena, she thanked him graciously. The three made their way through the harrowing winds, until they managed to get inside.


“What on Earth are you guys doing outside?” Turning, we saw the face of our R.A on the 9th floor Amanda. Amanda was a smoke show. Wavy red hair to her shoulders, green eyes, a jawline as strong as stone, and assets that would make a model gawk. Jason couldn’t help but grin as he imagined her; in a way only a boy becoming a man could.


“We were just getting in. Sorry.” Elana said sheepishly.


“I’m just happy you're all ok. Oh Shauna, Tiffany was looking for you before, said something about economics project.”


“Uggghhh” Shauna exclaimed. “You’re her sister, you took the same class, why can’t you help?”


“Haha. No way. Too much fun watching you guys squirm in your skin at how aggravating it gets.”


“Well at least the semester is almost over.” Elana interjected.


“True. Now I’m going to take rounds, I’ll see you guys later.” Shauna and Elena walked off. But Amanda grabbed Jason aside.


“Hey, I need to talk to you.” She said. In Jason’s head, there was one side playing the 1812 overture with fireworks and the other dreading what this might be.


Sitting in the R.A office, Amanda pulled up a chair to talk to the stud football star.


“So have you seen your roommate? Jackson has been missing for a while now.” Jackos was Jason's roommate. He had been gone for around a week and a half now, and nobody had seen him. It was slowly becoming a myth of the 9th floor of Woods Tower; Boys disappear without a trace.


“No. Not since last Sunday.” Jason replied.


“Ok. If you do, please let me know.” Amanda was… funny in this situation. She was acting concerned, but her tone and body language betrayed that. She sounded almost lax about a kid maybe being dead.


“Will do Amanda. See you later.” Jason grabbed his things. Upon leaving the office, He was meet with Samantha, another girl who lived at the end of the hall with Elana, Shauna and Tiffany in the suite. She was stunning to be quite honest. Samantha was the school's soccer star, she already had the career, season and game goals record in her pocket. Standing rather tall at 5’11, she sported naturally curly blonde hair, with eyes as blue as the Pacific. Her face was squared, low cheekbones, but they worked for her. She was well endowed, maybe not as much as her suitemates, but that was saying three miles is longer than two; it may be true, but does not change the fact its still long. Same with Samantha; not as well endowed, but still endowed as much.


Samantha had her laundry, and was sporting some baggy sweats and a tank that was probably a size or two to small. She saw Jason and lit up like a christmas Tree. Getting into the elevator and hitting ‘9’ they struck up a conversation.


“Jason! Just the handsome guy I was looking for.” She exclaimed.


“Hi. Samantha. What’s up?”


“Not much. Sucks being snowed in on a Friday. Stuck here.”


“I know what you mean, was really hoping to go to the bars tonight.” Samantha perked up at this.


“Hey if you want were watching some movies, and we have boze, you’re welcome to come and drink and hang with us.”


“Really?”


“Of course. Just knock when you stop by.”


“Thanks.” As the elevator opened up, Amanda swung left and Jason right. “See you guys in a bit.” Jason got to his room, let himself in and sat down for a minute. He plugged his phone in, and changed; The dorm was blisteringly hot, and it was not a necessity to be bundled up. Jason threw on Shorts, some mens moccasins and a tank without sleeves. Grabbing his keys and leaving his phone, Jason went to the 9th floor suite.


Jason would never again see his dorm room.
Chapter End Notes:

Poor Jason... No clue he's doomed,

Also, Jackson will probally be a story i write too.

See you next time!