Lesley and Lauren by someguy1900
Summary: Two beautiful sisters possess microscopic civilizations in their bedrooms, but neither knows of the other's treasures. 
Categories: Giantess, Crush, Feet Characters: None
Growth: Amazon (7 ft. to 15 ft.)
Shrink: Micro (1 in. to 1/2 in.)
Size Roles: None
Warnings: This story is for entertainment purposes only.
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 3 Completed: No Word count: 2907 Read: 39642 Published: April 05 2007 Updated: April 09 2007
Story Notes:
Just something I've been working on for a while.

1. Introduction and beginnings by someguy1900

2. Lesly Ventures In to Lauren's closet by someguy1900

3. The Devistation of Lesley by someguy1900

Introduction and beginnings by someguy1900
Author's Notes:
We meet our main characters and have a couple interesting unaware moments.

Lauren sat on the edge of her bed in the middle of her above-average room.  The 5’3” blonde was thinking about going out later that evening.  Her cutoff jeanshorts and red tanktop fit snugly on her thin 17-year-old frame carrying C-cups and a tout ass.  She danged size eight red flip-flops from the tips of her pedicured toes painted with red polish.  To the casual observer, she was simply relaxing on a normal afternoon.  However, much more was occurring the three and a half feet far, far below the edge of that bed.

            Bill was with his normal work detail.  He and his buddies had toe cleaning duties.  Not a bad shift, actually, because once they were finished, they had the rest of the day off.  The powers that be considered the task to be “hard manual labor” and therefore would not allow teams to take on any other tasks.  Which in theory made sense, because cleaning the huge expanses of the one toe each twenty man team was assigned to, even the pinky, could be difficult.  However, She always kept her feet well maintained on her own.  So on this afternoon, Bill went about his routine of scrubbing and massaging the skyscraper pinky toe before him, before he heard a distant thunder.  Bill could instantly feel his Goddess tense up, and her nervous twitch caught a couple rookies off-guard on the second toe, and they fell hundreds of feet to their doom on the surface of the red flip flop.  Bill turned towards the source of the thunder, and the voice of his goddess bellowed from the heavens, and in the next instant, the toe he hung from far above the red sole of the sandal tilted forward to a near vertical angle.  Bill dug both his hands into the flesh of the digit, but it merely slowed his decent.  Luckily for him, the movement was in conjunction with the goddess playfully picking up the sandal with her big and second toes, and his fall was much too short to terminate his life.  As he rolled down the slab of red foam, he tumbled end over end, gaining momentum alongside dozens of other workers spread over the half mile wide toe section of the flip flop.  Bill came crashing to a hault on top of a bristle of carpet a hundred feet from the ground.

            Leslie stood 5’11” and had a stockier build than her little sister.  She wasn’t fat by any stretch of the word, but she would be OK minus ten pounds.  Her light brown hair was almost blonde and it flowed past her shoulders to her mid back.  She wore tight jeans and a brown classic polo that matched her ropy leather belt and leather flip flops.  The sandals slapped lightly against her size 10 feet in the warm, summer air as she walked down the carpeted hallway to her sister’s bedroom.  As she began to knock on the door, she looked down at her unpainted toenails and thought how lovely it would be to have her people do something with them. 

            “Who is it?” asked Lauren from her room.
            “It’s Lesley.  Can I come in?”

            “Uh… sure, come on in,” responded Lauren as she shook her feet lightly, to brush the cleaners off and hopefully underneath her feet.  Looking down she saw what looked like glitter floating down from her bare feet to her red beach sandals and the grey carpet.  She tapped the balls of her feet on the sandals, then she extended her legs, touching her feet to the carpet and sliding them backwards to hopefully smear some more little people in to oblivion.  Her plan marginally worked, but in throwing her legs outward, she tossed fifty or so people forward onto the carpet.

            “Hey can I borrow your pink lipgloss?” Lesley asked as she stepped in to her sister’s room.

            “Um, sure,” replied Lauren uneasily as she watched Lesley walk into the general area her foot cleaning had been taking place at the foot of her bed.  Lesley began to go on about going out that night, what outfit to wear, shoes, and other girly things, while Lauren eyed her sister’s steps keenly, just in case there were any survivors.  Then she spotted them.  Six inches in front of and to the right of her big sister’s right foot was a forming circle of specks no more than a centimeter in diameter.  In the mere seconds after Lauren had inadvertently flung dozens of little people across her room, the people gathered in hopes of grabbing the attention of the older sister.  Lauren focused in on the little growing dot just as Lesley shifted to turn to face her sister, planting the bottom of her brown flip flop squarely on top of the desperate group, annihilating them.

            “Are you even listening, Lauren?” inquired Lesley.

            Lauren smiled.  “Oh, yes, I’m fine.”

            Lesley continued.  “So what shoes should I wear with my jeans tonight?”

            “Oh I dunno, any sandals would do.”

            “I’m thinking about open-toed heels, just for that little extra bit of class.”

            “That sounds great, Lesley.”

            Lesley turned around and walked towards Lauren’s half-open walk-in closet.

            “Wh, what are you looking for?” asked a nervous Lauren.  “None of my shoes will feet your huge feet.”

            “Shut the hell up, my feet are just fine for my height.”

            “Yeah, if you were ten miles tall.”

            “Ha, ha, ha.  Let’s see what your collection looks like anyways.”

            With that remark, Lesley turned back towards the white closet door, and slid it the rest of the way open.

Lesly Ventures In to Lauren's closet by someguy1900
Author's Notes:
The title is rather self-explanatory, but here it goes.  We last left off with Lesley standing in the doorway of the closet, but we first take a look at the layout of the city and some background information, then we switch back to Lesley and Lauren's perspective.

The bustling metropolis of Laurenville buzzed onward as usual.  The feet cleaning details climbed onto the red flip flops according to the schedule, and the goddess lifted them away with her delicate hands.  The rumbling of the closet door behind the blonde female went unnoticed while the teaming city continued as normal.  The thousands of people were all employed in various fields; however the most common career was that of shoe cleaner.  Over the dozen square miles of the civilization, mountainous shoes rose from amongst the skyscrapers and suburbs.  To the north (the front of the closet) an assorted, scattered rainbow of flip flops dotted the landscape.  Monstrous, towering platforms of yellow, sky blue, pink, orange, and (the currently-absent) red beach sandals stood over a hundred feet above the tallest buildings.  The strappy thongs seemed to stretch upwards to the heavens.  In the south, a pair of monumental structures of artwork-like black open-toed strappy heels grew nearly a mile into the air.  A similar pair of white strappy heels towered directly next to the silky black open-toed heels.  The light brown silky surface of the soles provided a common hangout for kids on weekends.  The view of the lights of the city at night was a natural aphrodisiac for young lovers.  To the southeast sat a pair of wooden sandals with a dark brown leather shell.  The shoes consisted of three inch-wide straps crisscrossing each other, and a sunken-in sole from age.  They sat next to a well-worn pair of white and pink Reeboks, one half overturned, exposing the inside.  The smell from these aged footwear dictated that the neighborhoods surrounding them be of the lower class.  Far in the heavens hung colorful garments that the goddess would pull from on a daily basis.  On occasion, the goddess would remove a pair of footwear, exposing an enormous void of raw flooring, but only the bravest souls ventured into these vast plains of nothingness, because upon return, SHE would replace the shoe exactly as it set, as to not disturb the surrounding city.  Her movements in and out of the closet were common enough that it was hardly worth noting.  Her incredible grace and smoothness rarely if ever disturbed the people.

            Once, a few years ago, Lauren was in a rush to get ready for school, and she held her fresh pink panties in her hand while pulling an outfit.  As she flipped through hangers, the underwear fell from her hand and landed in the city, demolishing two square miles.  She did not really care, but the resilient nature of the people of Laurenville brought a speedy recovery, and within months, the sore was no longer distinguishable. 

            So when the closet door initially slid open, the vast majority of the citizens of the microscopic metropolis didn’t bother looking skyward.  Rather they sat in their cars listening to the radio, or working in their offices in the countless grey skyscrapers, or relaxing in their yards on their days off, playing with their pets or cutting the grass.  But it did not take long for those who did look up to realize that the enormous being towering over them was not Lauren, but someone else.  And this realization did cause a growing stir among the population.  Never before had anyone other than THE goddess stand silhouetted in the great closet doorway.  If Lauren was gigantic, this girl was indescribable.  She was head, shoulders, and half-a-chest taller than Lauren.  Her hair was longer and her face rounder.  Her entire body simply exceeded the size of Lauren.  Those far enough south in the city (or in skyscrapers, for that matter) could also see that the feet of this goddess were much larger and more intimidating than those of Lauren.  Time in the city seemed to slow down.  The background noise of the metropolis turned down like the volume on a T.V.  Most people craned their necks upward, but only those the furthest back could see much past her knees, waste, or chest.  Just as the more intelligent citizens began wondering what would happen next, the goddess opened her mouth and spoke.  The monstrous soundwaves rattled windows and shook walls, but the people could not understand her.  She looked down into the closet, but not at the people.  Her eyes glanced around at the various shoes and sandals on the closet floor, and she locked on to the strappy sandals in the rear.

            Leslie looked in to the medium-sized walk-in closet of her younger sister.  The closet was big enough that you could step in to it without hitting the clothes, but one could reach the hanging garments without stepping in (obviously what Lauren always did). 

            “You sure have a lot of flip flops,” remarked Lesley.

            “When you have cute feet, you can get away with it.  Plus they’re comfortable” replied Lauren.
            “Yeah, yeah, enough with the ‘big feet’ cracks.  Oh!  I love those high heels in the back!  Why don’t you ever wear these?”

            “I don’t care for walking in them.  I reserve them for the most special occasions,” Lauren explained.

            With that, Lesley kicked the orange flip flops sideways into the blue pair and stepped into the closet to remove the strappy heels for closer examination.  She noticed the stiff crunch of the carpet but she didn’t think twice about it as she bent over to pick up the shoes.  The settling of her weight caused her brown flip flops to shift, and Lesley set her right hand out to catch her weight with her fingertips.  She lifted the black sandals, then, almost as an afterthought, the white sandals as well.  Lesley pivoted on the ball of her left foot and picked up her right, and stepped forward with it, then out with her left.

The Devistation of Lesley by someguy1900
Author's Notes:
Now we take a look at Lesley's visit, from the perspective of Laurenville.

Some of the citizens of Laurenville followed the gaze of the new goddess towards the south end of town and many of them even realized what she was looking at.  However, few drew the conclusion of the next chain of events.  The next seconds would seem like hours for the doomed citizens of Laurenville. With a movement like lightning, the goddess slightly elevated an enormous foot, revealing her gigantic brown flip flops to even those previously too close to see below her shin.  Then the goddess swung her foot at the orange sandals in the middle of the city, her own footwear dozens of feet above the tops of the larger skyscrapers.  The contact of rubber on rubber echoed like thunder to the nearly microscopic people, and the brunt force slid the orange sandal into its mate, leveling everything between them.  The displaced air from Lesley’s own foot was a hurricane of winds, blowing cars and people into buildings blocks away from the point of contact.  The orange flip flops were like impossible bulldozers, rumbling through the city like death.  The incredible grinding noise of concrete, steel, and flesh could be heard for five miles in any direction, the wails of people staring 300-foot high orange impending doom head-on were only drowned out by exploding highrise buildings and shattering glass, followed by silence as the wall of orange rubber rolled onward at unthinkable speed.  On the edge, debris piled up fifty feet high and was ground underneath the sole of the sandals.  Those far enough away to flee had mere seconds to hammer down on the accelerator or turn and run, but it was all in vein as the wall of destruction collided with the baby blue flip flops nearby.  The total momentum colliding with the stationary blue footwear caused the second pair of flip flops to shoot skyward, wedging the leading orange sandal beneath the first blue one.  Hundreds of people in the area where the arch of the sandal curled inward saw the underside of the blue flip flop when it was launched in the air, but they then exploded as the debris field rolled onward.

            To the south, the onlookers of those first three seconds of mass destruction soon became more than bystanders.  The murderous goddess reached her mile-long foot past the initial destruction and over the city.  Men gasped and women screamed as their sky turned brown.  The three round plugs holding in the strap were each five blocks in diameter, and the tiniest imperfections on the smooth sole seemed like canals and trenches on an upside-down plain.  People raised their arms over their heads in resistance, but the instoppable force did not notice.  A devastating local earthquake rocked all the buildings near to the impact, and towers that weren’t crushed by the shoe tumbled from the shaking.  The impact of the foot sent an even greater air disturbance out from around, and dust and debris blew through the air, covering everyone nearby in a grayish powder and hurling buildings, people, and cars dozens of yards.  Above the crunching sound of destruction, people nearby could hear the compression of the rubber and stretching of the straps of the sandal as the full weight of the young woman came upon the foot.  As she made her next step, she lifted her heel to make her third step, and a near-deafoning slirp echoed through the entire closet.  The upward motion of the flip flop stirred up even more dust and debris, and in another instant the foot was gone from sight.  Far above the survivors hung a denim-clad towering thigh and large, curvy ass. 

            Two more such devastating steps had the goddess standing over the towering heels in the south of town.  The seconds following the initial attack caused the entire city to go into panic, and everyone near the sandals set to running about with absolutely no idea what to do, other that watch the approach of the woman.  With her standing directly over them, thousands of people looked straight up, craning their necks to see past the cuff of her jeans.  Then like a meteor, her enormous body curled in on itself, falling towards the ground, and an impossibly huge hand reached out for the earth.  The fingernails and tips of skin dug deep into the depths of the city, disintegrating whole buildings like sand.  Her other hand flew forward and snatched the black heels, followed by the white twin shoes.  The shifting of her weight caused her right foot to slide three blocks to the east, leveling even more city.  As she rose, thousands more perished as she pivoted on the ball of her foot, dragging the sole of the flip flop in a circle, swabbing the closet floor once more.  Another gigantic crushing step and she was gone, leaving the city horribly scarred.

            The dead numbered in the tens of thousands.  Emergency services would have been stretched thin working one footprint, much less half a dozen.  Fires raged on the edges of the craters.  The whine of sirens rang over the crackling of burning debris.  Hundreds more died in severely damaged buildings that collapsed as the twisted metal fatigued.  Patients bled to death from the shortage of bandages, and the wounded piled up.  The distant booming of the voices of the goddesses was completely ignored while even the undamaged portions of town focused on the trajedy.  News crews flew helicopters and small airscraft overhead, observing the five mile long trenches dug by the sliding flip flops, and the mile long holes compacted by the striding giantess.  Five minutes later the pandemonium continued, and then Lauren appeared, towering over the city.  The citizens shouted skyward for help, for care, for assistance, even though she could not hear them.  The people wanted, needed, desired her help.  Men, women, and children had a defeated, begging look upon their faces, looking into the eyes of the young blonde.  In return, they received a smirk, then a mild grin, as Lauren looked at the microscopic devastation in her city.

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=630