Prison Life by That Guy
Summary:

A rape victim and her boyfriend track down a criminal playboy who attempts a scheme that will devastate the world.

 

 

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.


Categories: Watersports, Giantess, Entrapment, Feet, Butt, Futanari, Footwear, Insertion, Unaware, Humiliation, Scat Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Nano (1/2 in. to 2.5 nanometers)
Size Roles: F/f, F/m
Warnings: None
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 2 Completed: No Word count: 1533 Read: 13785 Published: October 18 2016 Updated: October 21 2016

1. Introduction by That Guy

2. Chapter 1 by That Guy

Introduction by That Guy
Author's Notes:

Sorry for the lack of GTS content. It will make up when the story progresses.

Rick and Sydney got on either side of an armored door. Sydney was a rape victim of a billionaire playboy, Damion Norvik. Her long, brown hair, big, brown eyes, and soft nose made her look attractive as her face was wider and her body curvy. She, being a extreme pacifist and weary around pressured situations, was nervous when pinned up against the door. She was wearing a blue hoodie, black, skin tight yoga pants, and white converse shoes betrayed her progitive to stay silent and hidden to make sure that the op was completed. Her voice was soft as well. Though on the current moment, it was twisted with anxiety.

 

Rick, on the other hand, was dead serious. He was her recently met boyfriend. The fact that she was raped wasn't supposed to come up, but it slipped out one night and instantly Rick wanted to know more about it. He was in a leather coat, black shirt, jeans and boots. He was youthful, like Sydney, in his late twenties. His hair was blond and combed toward the left side of his head. He had brown eyes and a soft nose as well. He wasn't a get serious type of person, was serious about getting back at Damion. He wasn't willing to take the case to court as the man was a billionaire. So instead he settled on taking care of the man himself. He had a classic M1911 pistol. His father's. His voice was a baritone octave. It wasn't low and it wasn't too high. His was full of grit. He didn't like being in the creep's house.

 

Damion was a thirty year old billionaire who was known to "play" around with women. Sydney wasn't the first to be his victim. He had done it consecutively to four others. None chose to speak against him. Though he did not rape for the sake of sex, but rather to destroy lives. He loved seeing others suffer for his expense. It was what fueled him to commit the crimes he did. His company, a research lab chain, was created by his father. He just abused it to screw with people.

 

 

The room they were about to breach was where they believed Norvik to be. It was located in Damion'so private estate. In a fluid motion he shot out the lock and rammed the door. It gave in and revealed the interior of the room. It had brick walls with a single light bulb dangling from the ceiling. A table and chair was in the middle if the room. On the table were pieces of paper on a big blue sheet. Sydney looked around the room nervously. It was obvious that no one was there. On the table, another gun was resting on it.

 

"Is he here?"

 

"No," said Rick as he did a quick scan of the papers, "but I know where he is now."

 

"Where?!" Sydney just wanted to get it over with.

 

"Well," he said, picking up the gun on the table, "Have you ever been to prison?"

Chapter 1 by That Guy
Author's Notes:

Again. Sorry for the lack of GTS content. Expect it by chapter 3.

Sydney was confused by the question. Of course she hadn't been to prison. Seeing her confusion, Rick decided to clarify his question.

"The blue sheet is a map of a prison. He wants to unleash a bunch if inmates on the world to cause chaos, I think," he explained, "that it involves this gun."

There was a gun on the table. No chamber hatch, hammer, or clip slot was visible. It wasn't going to fire any bullet like that. Sydney was confused by the gun, but had been cleared up about the prison question.

"What's wrong with the gun?" Sydney, not any remote expert on guns, didn't see anything wrong with the gun.

"It is missing core components. But the gun isn't the weirdest thing. Apparently," he elaborated, "it is an all-women's prison. The inmates, that is. There are male guards. But there is also talk about leveling cities and such. Unless he has a giant bomb, he wouldn't be destroying cities with 200 or so inmates. And it looks like one has a dick, too."

"What?!" She was thrown off about an inmate having a manhood. "Are they some sort of transgender?"

"Nope. He has a pill or something that will magically give a selected girl the member. Pretty weird stuff is on here." Rick read through the plan, trying to see if there was anything that involved killing anyone. Ironically, the plan didn't entail killing until the inmates were set free.

Rick got the name of the prison and picked up the gun on the table. From what he could tell, it was a prototype to the one Damion would be using, but it would be important. He just wanted to get the man for hurting someone he cared about. Not really caring about the prison plot.

Both of them left after staying there for a minute longer. After they had cleared house breaking in, they weren't really cautious about anyone else within the house. They got in Rick's blue 2013 Silverado. They weren't stopping back at their apartment. They were heading straight to the facility Damion was at. They didn't want to let him escape.

After arriving at the prison entrance gate. They greeted the guard there and gave him their IDs. When they were let through they found a parking space pretty easily. The prison itself was not that big. It wasn't like a maximum security prison, but it definitely wasn't a small one either. Over 100 inmates were put there, all of which were women, and it still had room for twice as much. It was a newer prison, so it wasn't going to have a lot of inmates in it anyway. As Rick stared at the prison, he could see the watch towers on the walls, overlooking the courtyard. It was definitely guarded. But the main concern was how Damion was getting in. It was mentioned in the plan that he would shoot himself with the actual gun, but Rick didn't think he was committing suicide. It was obvious that the pistol did more than what he was lead to believe. Sydney just looked around, taking in the grim scenery as the area around the prison was dormant as to stop prisoners from getting far if they ever escape. She wasn't given the step by step plan, so she was nervous about it going well.

"This is the place," he said.

"He is in there?"

"It is extremely likely."

"So we are running off of chance?"

"No," he responded, "if he isn't here already, then he is coming. And I'd rather not wait."

The couple approached the metal structure known as the gate. This was the part where they used the gun. He was anxious to get it done. He didn't know what the gun did, but he was soon to find out. Sydney looked at Rick in confusion as he stopped out of site by the front door. Her eyes widened as he quickly pulled out the pistol he got from Damion's mansion and turned it on himself. She was about to shout don't when he pulled the trigger and vanished. She froze from shock at the turn of events.

Meanwhile Rick woke up on the ground. He was dazed from the shot but it didn't seem to be a concussion. As he looked around, he saw that the cement he was previously standing on wasn't there. Instead, rough whitish grey hills surrounded him. He froze as when he looked forward, he saw nothing but a white mountain the curved upward, exposing a dark grey bottom. He looked up, trying to figure out what it was and was stunned to find it was the white shoe of Sydney's. He realized how Damion was getting in. He was shrunk.

It was safe to assume he wasn't even a centimeter tall. He was smaller than an ant compared to Sydney. Since she wasn't shrunken yet, he figured he would fix that. He didn't have a way of getting her attention anyway. So he fired another shot. Soon enough Sydney came down to his height. As soon as she was shrunk, she hugged him, on the verge of tears. She thought she had lost him.

After hugging for about a minute or so, she, too, found herself in an unfamiliar landscape. Seeing her confusion, Rick went to clear it up.

"We," he said, "are shrunk. This is the sidewalk we stood on."

"What?! How?! Isn't that fake? Like, something found in fiction?"

"Well we are shrunk. And now this thing is useless."

He tossed the gun away from it. It broke on the ground.

Sydney asked, "wait, how will he go back to normal size?"

Rick answered, "there is a failsafe grow back option on his model, but it looks like he doesn't plan on growing back for a little while. So we would have to get him in order to grow back."

Sydney nodded and looked behind her, where the gate would be around the corner. They both preceded to walk to the gate. It was going to be a very long walk.

End Notes:

Also, I did not expect to get over 600 reads. Also does anyone else see the irony of breaking into prison just to punish someone how broke into the same prison?

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=6266