- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Sorry for the lack of GTS content. It will make up when the story progresses.

Rick and Sydney got on either side of an armored door. Sydney was a rape victim of a billionaire playboy, Damion Norvik. Her long, brown hair, big, brown eyes, and soft nose made her look attractive as her face was wider and her body curvy. She, being a extreme pacifist and weary around pressured situations, was nervous when pinned up against the door. She was wearing a blue hoodie, black, skin tight yoga pants, and white converse shoes betrayed her progitive to stay silent and hidden to make sure that the op was completed. Her voice was soft as well. Though on the current moment, it was twisted with anxiety.

 

Rick, on the other hand, was dead serious. He was her recently met boyfriend. The fact that she was raped wasn't supposed to come up, but it slipped out one night and instantly Rick wanted to know more about it. He was in a leather coat, black shirt, jeans and boots. He was youthful, like Sydney, in his late twenties. His hair was blond and combed toward the left side of his head. He had brown eyes and a soft nose as well. He wasn't a get serious type of person, was serious about getting back at Damion. He wasn't willing to take the case to court as the man was a billionaire. So instead he settled on taking care of the man himself. He had a classic M1911 pistol. His father's. His voice was a baritone octave. It wasn't low and it wasn't too high. His was full of grit. He didn't like being in the creep's house.

 

Damion was a thirty year old billionaire who was known to "play" around with women. Sydney wasn't the first to be his victim. He had done it consecutively to four others. None chose to speak against him. Though he did not rape for the sake of sex, but rather to destroy lives. He loved seeing others suffer for his expense. It was what fueled him to commit the crimes he did. His company, a research lab chain, was created by his father. He just abused it to screw with people.

 

 

The room they were about to breach was where they believed Norvik to be. It was located in Damion'so private estate. In a fluid motion he shot out the lock and rammed the door. It gave in and revealed the interior of the room. It had brick walls with a single light bulb dangling from the ceiling. A table and chair was in the middle if the room. On the table were pieces of paper on a big blue sheet. Sydney looked around the room nervously. It was obvious that no one was there. On the table, another gun was resting on it.

 

"Is he here?"

 

"No," said Rick as he did a quick scan of the papers, "but I know where he is now."

 

"Where?!" Sydney just wanted to get it over with.

 

"Well," he said, picking up the gun on the table, "Have you ever been to prison?"