Property of Omega Pi by Duggernaut
Summary:

The positively beautiful sisters of Omega Pi are a selective sorority who possess a very curious secret, that being, they sustain their otherworldly looks by stealing the lives and life energy of unsuspecting young men.


Categories: Teenager (13-19), Breasts, Body Exploration, Entrapment, Footwear, Growing/Shrinking Out of Clothes, Insertion, Mouth Play, Slave, Unaware Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Minikin (3 in. to 1 in.)
Size Roles: F/f, F/m, FF/f, FF/m
Warnings: Following story may contain inappropriate material for certain audiences
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 128 Completed: No Word count: 146327 Read: 910460 Published: September 21 2016 Updated: September 10 2020
Sweet Temptation by Duggernaut

 Sweet Temptation

Getting to her feet, Agnes extended her hand to Cam, “Come, we’ll go get some food, but first there is someone I would like to introduce you to,” she beckoned, smile on her face.

While Agnes wore a dress, Cam was naked. Feeling awkward, he wrapped the blanket around himself as he stood. “I don’t have any clothes on,” he mumbled.

Agnes nodded, “I apologize. We received you on very short notice and were ill prepared. We will be able to get you some garments later in the day. If it makes you feel more comfortable with the blanket, please do,” she replied, still smiling.

He nodded. It did make him feel better, safer, like the blanket you pulled over your head to hide from the monster in the closest.

“That’s good,” she praised, turning her hand over to receive his.

Cam took her hand and allowed her guide him out of the room. The doorway emptied onto a polished wooden table, lower to the ground, like a broad coffee table. The rest of the space beyond opened into some type of den or private library, the paneled walls lined with ornate wooden shelves. Behind him, splayed opened was a very regal and fancy looking dollhouse.

“Now, before you get all worked up, I don’t want you to panic,” Agnes cautioned, tone soothing as if talking to a frightened child.

“Alright,” assured Cam, flashing her a small smile.

A normal woman dressed in a grey business type skirt and white silk blouse stepped into view, crouching down next to the table, the subtle essence of flowers trailing her.

Cam’s mouth opened and closed as his eyes widened. She was beautiful and terrifying in that unobtainable Omega kind of way, dark hair professionally coiffed, face a placid mask of flawless perfection.

“This is Thomasin,” Agnes introduced, extending a hand toward the giant sized woman.

Panic gripped Cam and icy claws of fears tore at his belly, “I, I,” he muttered, pulling away from Agnes and involuntarily taking a handful of steps backward.

Inclining her head forward slight, plump lips parting into a porcelain smile, “Hello Cameron,” Thomasin greeted.

Pulling his blanket more securely about his body, “No,” Cam said meekly, shaking his head. In his mind, she seemed to loom up over her, that hungry glint in her eye.

Stepping back to him, “It’s alright,” soothed Agnes, “she’s with us,” she said, placing a comforting hand on his shoulder.

“I know you’ve been through a lot,” Thomasin commiserated, looking down empathetically on the handsome boy with mussed hair. Was she stirring?

Cam turned abruptly to Agnes, “Has she been shrunk and passed around and used? My guess is no so how could she know, how could she?” he challenged.

Raising her hands to calm the boy, “Suffering takes many shapes and forms, but know she has lost loved ones too,” informed Agnes.

She was stirring, the fire in her loins igniting. Clearing her throat, Thomasin nodded.

Recognizing the signs, “We are practically starving and could use something tasty,” Agnes announced, abruptly changing the flavor of the conversation

“It just so happens I have prepared a veritable buffet of delectable offerings,” Thomasin stated before straightening up. Smoothing her skirt, she quit the study, trying to quell the sinful tingling sensation between her legs. Only a few days removed from the swoon she had attended, she had not indulged her lust, her need. Seeing Cameron only served to stoke the fire of want. Was it his fear or just the thought of possessing him? A piece of red meat before a lioness? She had cautioned Agnes that interacting with him might be too soon but the older woman expressed confidence in Thomasin’s ability to curb the impulse. How long had it been since she had last had the opportunity to feed her passion with a little one? At least two years. Collecting the small platter, she took a deep breath and reminded herself it was in part due to the power of the stone working on him as well as her that made her feel this way. With that in mind, she returned to the study.

“There we are,” Agnes said, pointing at the stunning brown-haired woman as she entered the room and set the small dish down on the table.

Cam eyed the gigantic woman warily, her make up not entirely covering the hint of color in her cheeks.

Sensing the boy’s nervous reluctance, “Come now Cameron, please, eat,” invited Agnes.

Moving over to the ceramic dish, Cam’s stomach rumbled as he looked at the bountiful variety of food. The offerings on the plate include small cut up portions of assorted fresh fruits, berries, different cheeses, pastries, and deli meats.

Smiling down on Cam, “Please, everything is fresh,” Thomasin invited, motioning to the plate with her hand.

Adjusting his blanket to maintain his dignity, Cam sat beside the plate, grabbing whatever happened to be within arm’s reach and stuffing it ravenously into his mouth.

Settling in beside the boy, “Careful, we don’t want you to choke now,” Agnes warned, selecting a sliver of peach and biting into it, a dribble of juice crossing her chin. “It’s a good thing you’ve brought napkins,” she chuckled, wiping at the sticky juice.

Cam made an unintelligible noise and nodded. He could not help himself. It had seemed like forever since he had eaten as he continued to gorge himself.

Loins aching, “If there is nothing pressing in the immediate future, I’ve other matters to attend to,” Thomasin announced, folding her hands in front of herself.

Looking up, Agnes cocked her head to one side, “Is everything alright?” she inquired.

Thomasin glanced at Cam and then back to Agnes, “Of course, everything is currently under control,” she assured. Was this perhaps some type of test by the older woman, evaluating her resolve?

Agnes nodded, watching as the giant woman turned and removed herself from the room.

Outside in the hall, Thomasin chuckled softly to herself. It would have been so easy just to take him. Was she wet? Letting out a sigh, she knew if this had been a test, she had passed. Just.

  

 

End Notes:

Next chapter, Oliver over at grandma's house...

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=6221