Property of Omega Pi by Duggernaut
Summary:

The positively beautiful sisters of Omega Pi are a selective sorority who possess a very curious secret, that being, they sustain their otherworldly looks by stealing the lives and life energy of unsuspecting young men.


Categories: Teenager (13-19), Breasts, Body Exploration, Entrapment, Footwear, Growing/Shrinking Out of Clothes, Insertion, Mouth Play, Slave, Unaware Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Minikin (3 in. to 1 in.)
Size Roles: F/f, F/m, FF/f, FF/m
Warnings: Following story may contain inappropriate material for certain audiences
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 128 Completed: No Word count: 146327 Read: 910460 Published: September 21 2016 Updated: September 10 2020
A Test of Wills by Duggernaut

A Test of Wills

Why did this woman want to know about Stan? What did she want to know? Was he here in town and raising some questions? A tiny spark of hope flared inside of Oliver, though he did his best to conceal it before a pang of guilt stabbed him as he thought about Cam slowly digesting inside Cerys. Then he began to wonder if Stan had shown up, did they grab him?

“Well?” Edith asked.

Unmoved by the sounding of the nails, Oliver stood defiant and silent; the absolute last thing he was going to do was help these harpies.

Whether it was his body language or the determined cast of his expression, the gray haired woman seemed to sense his resolve. As slow smile part her lips as her expression suddenly changed, becoming somewhat softer. Her ire from before buried behind a mask of serene composure. “You and I have met before you know, some years back but I think perhaps you do not remember me from your childhood, so this would be a good time for us to get reacquainted. My name is Edith, Edith Frost and you are Oliver, the only child of Samantha Haynes. The last time I saw you would be about ten years ago or so. Does that stir any memories?” she asked.

Ignoring the gray haired woman, Oliver instead looked toward Vesper, “Is this the fate you’ve chosen for Aventus? Your son?” he challenged bitterly.

Vesper smiled, “Of course,” she answered, shaking her head slightly as if the question were foolish.

Oliver chuckled sardonically, “Wow, guess that makes you a candidate for mother of the year material there,” he quipped.

“Aventus is of me and an absolute joy as my son. That his purpose is to nourish and sustain my sisters is an honor,” she explained.

“Kind of like 4H but for insecure vane murderers,” he replied. “Like hand raising a prize steer knowing full well the whole time you’re going to take it to slaughter, no, no, I get you now, I see where you’re coming from.”

Edith chuckled, “Your condemnation of our practices is of middling concern coming from you,” she said.

“Because you’re a sociopath with no sense of human morality,” he retorted.

“Call us by whatever name you wish, it won’t change what has and is yet to happen in your case,” she stated.

“Because you’re too afraid to look at the truth, to void of love or human emotion to understand what cold callous things you are,” he paused, chuckling softly. “I just realized, I have no delusion about returning to my former life, but in those eighteen years I lived more than either of you. I think I actually pity you,” he finished. “Hollow empty things.”

Nodding slowly, “And finally acceptance,” Edith summed up with a soft chuckle.

“Here’s a little something that’s been nagging at the back of my brain while you vampires have been preying upon the innocent, what of the fathers? Where are the fathers or are they dead too, grist for the mill?” he queried.

The two women exchanged a glance before chuckling together. Edith answered. “How hard do you think it would be for, let’s use the lovely Brooklynn for an example, how hard do you think it would be for her get any guy into a bed?” she asked, extending her hand toward the other woman. “Or Vesper? Men are simple creatures and easily swayed by baser instinct.”

Oliver frowned. “Another meaningless exchange, just random sperm donors,” he commented.

Raising her right hand and extending the index finger, “Not all of them,” she informed. “Let’s take your father. Do you know his name?”

“Stan,” Oliver replied.

“No, not him, but we will circle back to him in a moment, no your biological father. I knew him before you were born. He was still just a young man then. Charley, that was his name though I honestly cannot recall his last name now. Kind of a quiet shy boy, but quick witted and definitely not too hard on the eyes,” she shared. “Anyway, the poor thing fell head over heels in love with your mother. He had it bad for her, much like you did for Sersei,” she continued.

Swallowing hard, he desperately wanted her to stop, but deep down he also wanted to know.

Shaking her head, “The problem was, instead of doing as she was told, your mother fell for him too, simple doe-eyed fawn she was,” she chastised, letting out a prolonged sigh.

Oliver’s eyes narrowed as his brow furled. “And?”

“The goal was simple, direct, get pregnant and then break up with him,” Edith continued.

“But,” he urged.

Edith nodded slowly, “You know there always is a wrinkle in a situation like this, don’t you, so, when she got pregnant with you, she and poor love-struck Charley tried to run off together,” she shared.

Oliver scowled but said nothing.

Smile widening, “I don’t blame your mother she was still so young and naïve then. You know the saying, the heart wants what the heart wants,” she stated.

He knew the saying, but did not respond.

“My original intent was to let Charley sire a child on Sam and then disappear back into the mundane reality of his life, but when they ran off,” she started, letting out a long breath and glancing at Vesper. “Well that just couldn’t be,” she finished, turning her attention back to Oliver.

“So you killed him,” he indicted.

Edith chuckled, “We took him. I had your mother share in his harvesting while you were inside her. Then, to make sure she understood the ramifications of her actions, I took what was left of him as my very own little plaything. He’d be about the same size as you are now,” she extrapolated.

Oliver wanted to yell at her, scream at her but he could not find his voice in the chaos inside his head.

Looking to Vesper, “I don’t mind saying, I’ve had some delicious little pets throughout the ages, but your father, oh,” she purred, closing her eyes and making a little noise of pleasure.

Was it true or was she just trying to fuck with his head?

Looking back to Oliver, “You’re the reason I came down here,” she stated.

Had he really been inside his mother when they took his father? What did any of this have to do with Stan? It was all very confusing.

“I understand this can be a lot to process all at once,” Edith said, reaching a hand down to touch the side of his face.

Eyes still glued on her, he did not flinch as she caressed his cheek.

“What happens to Stan now is up to you. All I need to know is who he is and where he came from,” she said softly.

Oliver feel deflated, empty, “And you’ll let him go?”

Edith nodded slowly.

“Okay,” he replied, voice almost too low for the women to hear.

“That’s a good boy,” Edith praised.

“His last name is fuck you, and he’s from a little town called you can stick it in your ass,” Oliver responded, a wry grin on his face.

Leaning back, Edith roared with laughter, “Oh my god I love this boy,” she blurted. “I mean we both know I could de-limb you a piece at a time, or crush you under my heel, or smother you, and I think we both know these are all viable options I could employ to encourage your disclosure, but wow, do I admire your pluck, your gumption. Truly.”

Vesper shook her head, small smile on her face.

  

 

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=6221