In Pursuit of the Mysteries by futaisnice
Summary:

Lanaya is sent by the Hidden Ones to investigate the rumored 'other world', but work quickly turns into play.

 

*This story contains graphic content and is not suited for minors.


Categories: Young Adult 20-29, Unaware, Crush, Destruction, Futanari, Humiliation, Nose, Odor, Violent, Vore, Watersports Characters: None
Growth: Giga (1 mi. to 100 mi.)
Shrink: None
Size Roles: F/f, F/m
Warnings: Following story may contain inappropriate material for certain audiences
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 3 Completed: Yes Word count: 3867 Read: 36757 Published: August 29 2016 Updated: August 29 2016
Story Notes:

I wanted to do something on a bigger scale this time, but my next story will be like the first two.

Note : Like in other stories,  bold is usually used when a giantess talks, italic for thoughts/others. 

 

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.

1. Investigating the rumors by futaisnice

2. Experiments by futaisnice

3. Discovery by futaisnice

Investigating the rumors by futaisnice
Author's Notes:

Tags : Unaware, crush, odor. Only chapter where she is unaware.

It was only a matter of time before the Hidden Ones heard the rumors. It was said that runes to transform the Blink Dagger into an inter dimensional device had been discovered, and that it had already been used with success to reach another world. Their curiosity was piqued, and they resolved to send their best agent right away. All other matters needed to be put aside to discover the secrets of this world and harness their power if possible.


Lanaya the Templar Assassin got to work right away. As soon as she got the directive from the Hidden Temple, she located Rylai, having heard she possessed one of the modified daggers. Sneaking into camp and finding the dagger in her quarters was a simple task to the thief-scholar, and she had no trouble deciphering the runes and copying them. She didn't want to take the dagger itself; knowing others were after the daggers would attract too much attention. She left right away to hide in the forest where she started modifying the dagger. The process was simple to anyone who had studied the arcane arts and it only took her a few minutes before she was done. Not wasting any time, she began her mission : to uncover every secret of the device and investigate everything about this world and its inhabitants. Holding the dagger, she closed her eyes, concentrating on this other world, and she activated it. She was gone in a blink.


Opening her eyes, Lanaya was genuinely surprised by what she didn't see. She was standing in a green field with small mounds of mud and rocks here and there, which would have been perfectly normal if for the horizon. There was something off about it. The separation between earth and sky was not a flat line, it was curving. No one had reported any of this, so maybe she was in another world. This world seemed to be much smaller, and there didn't seem to be anything worth investigating right here : no structures, no animals, no locals, nothing. Well, at least her mission wouldn't take much time and she would be able to enjoy a break away from prying eyes. She rarely had the luxury of taking days off , so she jumped on the opportunity, freeing her feet right away from her shoes and removing her clothes to feel the sun on her skin, revealing her generous curves to the world and the secret between her legs. 


If she hadn't noticed the locals yet, they had not missed her appearance. A woman in odd clothes and skin a hue of pink wasn't something you saw everyday. Lanaya had something else other women didn't have : a height of roughly four miles. They were lucky she had not appeared above them, as her feet would have covered at least half of their city. Only some buildings got past her toes. They could only pray her intentions were good, but they feared the worst as the woman started to move. Her movements seemed benign at first,  she started removing some of her clothing, her shoes and her mask first. They would rapidly learn that no matter what she had in mind, their lives would forever change. The atmosphere of the neighboring cities quickly became damp, a rancid smell invading them. The air was now heavy and humid, the clear sky being replaced by a few gray clouds. It started raining soon after, the unsuspecting inhabitants getting caught in the sudden rain and the city getting covered in the liquid. After the rain started, they felt the ground shaking and watched in horror as they saw the source of the tremors. She was carelessly discarding her clothes, throwing them on the ground. They panicked as they saw a large piece of dark cloth coming their way. It landed directly in the center of their city, destroying most buildings under its weight on impact and trapping anyone not crushed. The cloth had a musky smell, and contributed to the rain falling down on the city.


Lanaya moved her toes after having removed her shoes. She enjoyed the slight breeze passing between her toes, refreshing them. Her feet were hot and sweaty after running in the forest, the soft grass underneath and fresh air were a welcome feeling. As her feet dried her sweat was merely moved from one place to another. The air transported it and formed small clouds above the land, her sweat pouring back down in what was an invisible mist to her, while it drenched hundreds of thousands of people everywhere. Removing the rest of her clothes, she simply dropped them around her, until she removed her underwear. Spotting a discolored patch of grass on the ground, she flung her panties at it. Bull's eye!, she exclaimed. Unbeknownst to her, she had just destroyed half a city and killed thousands of people with her panties, forcing the  rest of the minuscule people to smell the sweat, precum,  and vaginal fluids staining the black piece of cloth.

Experiments by futaisnice
Author's Notes:

Tags: crush, destruction, futanari, nose, odor, vore, violent

Stretching, she looked around her, trying to spot anything special. Noticing more of the discolored patches on the ground, she thought it was a good place to start. Lying down on her belly, she placed herself in front of one of the patches, her breasts crushing a city, compacting the earth under them and leaving their form instead, and her limp dick remaining on the edge of another. She looked at the patch curiously. It wasn't like grass at all, it was made of grayish cubes. Using a finger, she pressed down on one of the small cubes and looked as it crumbled. It was brittle, and its insides didn't look like anything living. Looking down, she finally noticed them, minuscule people she could barely see. Getting her face closer, she could see them float in the air. Could they fly? Observing longer, she finally noticed that their movements were synced with her breathing. Testing her theory, she inhaled deeply. Thousands of tiny specks raised into the air, entering her nostrils and getting stuck in her nose air and mucus. Some of them entered her airways with disastrous consequences. Her nose itching, Lanaya tried to suppress the feeling and hold her breath in but she couldn't; she sneezed. Looking down at the gray patch, a circular area didn't have buildings anymore, they had been blown away by the powerful blast of air and replaced by spots of her snot.

 

She almost had trouble believing all of this. She was a massive giantess in a land where minuscule people lived, and they were so small and powerless compared to her that she could simply breath them in and destroy them by sneezing. She understood now all the excitement around this place : she was a deity to them, she could do whatever she wanted to them, but... they were so useless. The others had used them in interesting ways, but she'd heard the inhabitants were bigger. Like this, they couldn't help her with anything. Pondering for a while, she finally realized one thing. It didn't matter if they were insignificant physically. What mattered was that they were conscious and intelligent beings. Conscious and intelligent beings whose lives she could dispose of any way she wished to. This assignment was promising, she would have plenty of time to test the locals and to discover their uses. She would start with their taste. She tentatively stuck her tongue out and licked and area that hadn't been blown away. She felt the little structures crumble under her wet tongue, the softest flesh of her body easily ending thousands of lives. The only thing she tasted right now was power, and it was exciting. Her heartbeat accelerating, she was getting aroused. She remembered she had crushed a large city with her breasts earlier without even noticing it. She also recalled her cock was near another. Closing her eyes, she focused on it; her arousal was starting to manifest itself physically. Her heart was beating fast, blood started flowing into the corpus of her penis, filling it, causing it to swell and harden rapidly. As its size increased, she felt it ram into the city, the massive pillar ravaging everything in its path, splitting the city in two as everything under was destroyed. She had hardly felt them on her skin, but she had crushed many more thousands simply having an erection. Her pelvic muscles involuntarily contracted as she thought of this. Since she was lying on her belly, her dick was pushing into the ground; the earth buckled and bent under the force, the city shaking and crumbling as the earth shook and moved, everything sliding towards her cock. People were trapped between the land which was at an angle that made it impossible to climb back up, and the wall of flesh in front of them that was part of Lanaya's cock. Getting excited again, she felt her it swell even more; she had never felt it this hard. The people around her cock were ground to paste as the wall of flesh expanded again, pulverizing their bodies against the pavement and her member. She couldn't wait anymore, she had to touch her dick and stroke it.

 

Getting up she grabbed her penis and massaged it. Power was an amazing aphrodisiac and made her incredibly hard, but they were worthless and unable to give her the necessary physical stimulation. Spotting another city, she squatted above it and kept masturbating. Her dick quickly became wet and sticky from all the precum oozing from its tip, so she stopped and moved it to the city below. Pulling the skin, she exposed te smelly glans and rolled it on the city until her cock was covered by debris and people. She knew hundreds of thousands had been crushed against her cock, but if she only killed half of them, that left hundreds of thousands stranded on her penis. Many of them were drowning in the thin film of precum covering her dick, which was deep enough to cover them and too thick to swim out of. Many others were trying to fight her member, trying to hit her glans and free themselves, not realizing the were several meters above ground and that they had to cling to her cock if they didn't want to fall. It didn't matter anyway, since they were powerless to free themselves, her dick and fluids overpowering them without even trying to.

 
Lanaya stood there, staring at her dick, dumbfounded. She was trying really hard to feel them. She figured many of them must have survived, so she ought to be feeling something. There was no way they were doing nothing. Concentrating on her cock, she thought she felt something. She could barely feel it, and it was disappointing. Might as well be a breeze. This is pathetic, how can I believe you manage to live your lives and build cities when you're this fucking weak and useless? Time to take matters in my own hands if I want to cum someday. She approached her right hand, placing her palm along her shaft she slowly closed her hand around her penis. Even if she couldn't feel it, she could still enjoy the fact there was a whole city on her dick that was getting crushed as she grabbed it to masturbate. Millions of them wouldn't be able to rivalize with her hand. Heck, a finger is better than them. she thought, rubbing the tip of her penis with her index finger. She was almost there, ready to burst, but she needed something to push her over the edge. She needed an incentive. Looking around, she saw the perfect thing : a couple of cities, not too far from each other. Getting closer she stopped in front of them, standing legs apart, one hand on her hips and the other on her dick.

She slowly stroked her cock, moving her hand all the way up and back down, clearly showing off her member and its length. She wanted them to look at her, to be terrified by her size before she spoke. After some time, too excited to wait any longer she decided to move on. You know, I've always been proud of the size of my dick. Relatively speaking, of course. There's one thing I've always wondered, and you're going to help me discover it. Don't worry, it's the perfect job for you guys, but it's important that you do it well. All you have to do is stand right where you are and... wait for my ejaculation to kill you. I figure you should at least be able to do that. Get ready! Lanaya accelerated her rhythm, stroking her dick furiously. The power she had over them aroused her in ways she never thought possible. She aimed her member at the closest city, feeling her orgasm coming. Unable to hold any longer, she burst, a feeling of ecstasy filling her as waves of pleasure coursed through her body. Her pleasure was synced with the contractions of her pelvic muscles, pulses of semen flowing from her cock every time. The first spurt came out, hitting the city with full force, crushing everything under it. Aiming at a new city between each contraction, she kept cumming for a while, each time covering a new city with her thick seed. The first few cities were destroyed completely by the impact, but as her orgasm came to its end, her muscles relaxed, diminishing their power. As a result of this, the last cities weren't destroyed right away. They were flooded by the thick white liquid. Everyone caught in the open were washed away, getting crushed by the waves or drowning in them. Those lucky enough to be in buildings that withstood the first impact survived, but they were isolated from the rest of the world. There was no way anything would get through this to save them, only the tallest building weren't completely covered by cum. They would have to spend years inside a building, hoping it would hold, feeding off her old cum to survive. While their lives had been permanently changed, Lanaya was already aiming at another city, repeating the process, uncaring of what she was doing to them; she assumed they were just dead. It didn't matter anyway since it only felt good on her end and it was only a spurt of cum. She would forget it quickly after her orgasm. After all, no one tried to remembered these details, why would she?

Her orgasm was over in a matter of seconds. Coming back to her senses, she looked at the land in front of her, eager to see the results. ... twelve, thirteen, fourteen. That's fourteen large cities fully covered in cum. Well, thanks everyone for helping. I knew my loads were pretty big but even I'm surprised by the size. How many can say they've cum on fourteen cities? The pleasure had faded now, and all that was left was a string of cum linking the large cock between her legs and the last city she destroyed, and a few stains of cum on the ground that were the tombs of millions.

Discovery by futaisnice
Author's Notes:

Tags : vore, crush, futanari, watersports, odor, entrapment

Remembering why she had been sent here, she wondered what those people could be used for. Sex wasn't really the top priority of the Hidden Ones, so she should be investigating other things. They could probably be made into slaves and forced to extract their world's resources, which would certainly be useful for any nation trying to gain an edge. Their food could probably be rationed and the extra be taken back to feed armies. Maybe -they- could even serve as food. She had tried earlier, but she was so excited that she hadn't experimented it thoroughly That's worthy of being tested again., she thought with a smile. Getting on her hands and knees, she hovered above a city. How was she supposed to check that? They were almost too small to see, and they were in their cities, mixed with buildings. Unsure, she decided to act. After all, there was plenty of them to experiment on. Lowering her face just above the city, she opened her mouth, placing the tip of her tongue at one end of the city, she pressed it down. Motioning her head, she licked the city slowly, making sure she scraped everything off the ground, the buildings turning to rubble against the wet surface of her tongue and the bodies being reduced to paste. She stopped as she reached the other end of the city, getting as much to sample as she could. Closing her mouth, she mixed the city with her saliva, trying to extract some flavor. All it tasted like was dirt. Unsatisfied, she spat it out to her left. She didn't care wasting their lives, there were many more anyway in the three cities near this one. She had to find a way of eating the inhabitants of those cities without the buildings. Thinking about what she'd done earlier, she had an idea. She placed herself above the first city and pursed her lips. Breathing in, she saw thousands of small particles moving in the air and she felt them stick to her tongue. There was probably dirt in that too, but the buildings seemed to resist the pull of her breath, so she was mostly getting people. Perfect. , she thought. It was quickly over, but she had caught almost nothing compared to the city before; the buildings were a big part of what she had gotten then. She repeated the process with the other two cities, which provided her with a large enough sample. She didn't feel them individually, but she felt her tongue coated by them. It didn't taste anything though, which was disappointing. Oh well, I guess food is food. On another scale they would at least provide some nutrients. Just before swallowing, she pressed her tongue on her palate to give it a try, thinking of the countless lives she was about to end. At least she'd make their sacrifice count. Oh. My. GOD. She had a hard time believing it. She had never tasted meat this good. The feeling of having every taste bud in her mouth stimulated by a crushed body and   the blood of a person was divine and she grew incredibly lustful. As a wave of pleasure coursed through her body, she couldn't resist getting erect again. She needed more of it, but she would satisfy all her desires at once.

 

She walked across the land for a bit, trying to spot the perfect place for what she had in mind. Close to the ocean and not wanting to look for something better, she settled for a very large city surrounded by smaller ones and started right away. She sucked the inhabitants of the smaller cities one by one; even this many of them wasn't enough to fill her mouth since they were too small, but it was much more than before. She had to resist her mouth's natural reaction to food which was trying to swallow them. It was something she would have to try at a smaller size : swallowing thousands of people alive and see what it feels like as they fought her stomach. But for now she held them inside her mouth as she positioned her pelvis above the largest city and placed the tip of her cock at its center. Unable to wait longer, she bit and thrust in simultaneously. Millions of tiny bodies burst in her mouth, sending shivers through her spine and numbing her mind as her cock entered the earth, shattering everything in its path. The people she ate increased her lust and the only thing she cared about was pleasing her sex. She pumped fast and hard, her thrusts shaking the city, causing everything around her member to crumble. She felt herself on the edge and she gave one final thrust, her hips hitting the ground hard, causing massive earthquakes around the continent. She came into the earth, her seed spreading under and reaching the water of the ocean, tainting it. Exhausted, she lowered herself to the ground and fell asleep satisfied.


When she woke up, the sun was getting low. Guess I should go back, I must have been here a while already; I need to give my report. Walking towards her clothes, a pressure in her bladder made her stop. Might as well do it here. She didn't want to destroy everything right away, figuring she could come back for more fun as soon as possible, but she couldn't find a good spot that would be able to contain her piss. If nowhere is a good place, I guess everywhere will have to do. Walking, she took her cock in her right hand and placed her thumb on the tip of her urethra, and she relieved herself. Instead of coming out as a jet, her piss sprayed all over the land. She made sure she covered an area as big as possible, not wanting to flood the cities too much. Of course, to the people below her a heavy rain of urine poured down. No one was spared from the hot liquid, its smell and its taste. The farming lands weren't spared, and while urine could act as a fertilizer, the concentration was too high and it was guaranteed that there wouldn't be enough water to dilute it; her piss would burn the roots of most plants. Far from achieving what she wanted, she had actually condemned them to starve and live with the rank smell in the next months. From her point of view, she was pretty proud of her idea, it didn't look like she had destroyed too many things.

 

Looking down at her panties, she realized what she had done earlier. She had thrown her underwear on a city, crushing and trapping people under its soft fabric and leaving the smell of her genitalia for the rest. I guess if there's still people left in this city that haven't left, it must be because you really liked the smell. I wouldn't want to separate you from that, but I must take back my panties. Approaching her face, she breathed in as she did earlier, but instead of swallowing, she grabbed her panties and breathed out on the still moist spot where her vulva touched the fabric. Some people remained in her mouth, but most of them ended up stuck on the wet spot of her underwear. Make yourselves comfortable, you have a long night ahead of you.  Pulling her panties up, she made sure they ended in the right spot and giving it an extra tug to make sure they were stuck against her sensitive flesh. This would make for a fun night. Dressing back up, she looked around one last time before leaving. She was eager to come back when she had free time; maybe she would omit a thing or two in her report to be sent back here sooner... And with that, she blinked out of sight.

End Notes:

Lanaya will be back soon, but the next story might take a bit more time.

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=6183