Beneath the bullies by duck12345
Summary:

Sam, a young man who was bullied by his neighbour and her stinky feet during his school years, sees his ex-bully's sister forcing a girl to worship feet.

 

Sam  decides to stick up for this girl. Little did he know, this would be the worst decision of his entire life.


Categories: Slave, Giantess, Feet, Footwear, Humiliation, Odor Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Minikin (3 in. to 1 in.)
Size Roles: F/m
Warnings: None
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 10 Completed: No Word count: 24116 Read: 146848 Published: August 22 2016 Updated: January 19 2017

1. The bully next door by duck12345

2. Becky's new toy by duck12345

3. The gift by duck12345

4. The trio's terrible toes by duck12345

5. Lauren's turn by duck12345

6. Feet of the ringleader by duck12345

7. An unwanted spectator by duck12345

8. One stink to rule them all by duck12345

9. Victory celebrations by duck12345

10. Goodbye present from the girls by duck12345

The bully next door by duck12345
Author's Notes:

Been writing this story for a while. It's coming along a little slowly and I'll be releasing chapters as they are finished. Hope you all enjoy it!

This one has a little more pre-shrink build up, I didn't think I did the build up all that great in my previous story so I hope this is an improvement.

Sam sat indoors reading his book on a day in late spring. The temperature was rising day by day as summer approached. He heard the sounds of birds singing and wind breezing through the branches and leaves of the trees in his garden. He felt happy that today was his day off and he could just chill out. Saturday's were the best.

 

 

 

Soon he heard the shout of laughter and merriment from the house next door and decided to have a look at what was going on. Four 18 year old girls were out in the neighbouring garden, all of them dressed in bikinis. Only three of them were having a good time however. One of these girls, the one who actually lived next door to Sam, was riding on the back of another girl who was on all fours. Becky sat atop the girl laughing wildly and shouting instructions that couldn't be heard by Sam. Sam recognised the girl on all fours as Jessica.

 

 

 

All that Sam knew about Jessica was her name and that she was bullied by Becky and her friends and basically forced to be their servant. He felt extremely sorry for the poor girl. A few years ago, when he was still at school, Sam was bullied by Becky's older sister Sarah. Sarah was the school's soccer champion, the best player in the area. She was popular and could have had anyone she desired, but instead she chose Sam. Sarah was tall and very beautiful, her straight blonde dangled down past her incredible pale blue eyes, perfect nose and breathtaking smile. Her hair ended just past the shoulders where her curvy, well formed body began. Sam was in awe when Sarah had made him her boyfriend, but soon found out that he was to be her victim.

 

 

 

For years while Sam had served as Sarah's boyfriend she had humiliated and tormented him. She made him do embarrassing things in public and at school, take him to her friends sleepovers and have him rub their feet all night while they made him do dares, and worst of all when he came around to her house it was mostly to sniff or sometimes even lick her awful feet. Sarah was a very athletic girl, she played soccer a lot and you could often find her working out at the gym or off running. Combine that lifestyle with a secretly sadistic personality and you have the girl who made Sam's teenage years a nightmare.

 

 

 

Sam had drifted away from his friends and lost them due to having to spend all his time with Sarah, if he didn't do as she said she had promised to tell everyone embarrassing lies about him. He eventually got away from her after school was over, when she didn't have time to torment him anymore, but not before one big final incident tied up and gagged at the feet of the entire girls soccer team after a game, which was the worst 4 hours of Sam's life. These days when Sam passes Sarah on the street she will usually made teasing remarks or let him know that if he ever missed her feet to just come on over and she'd let him rub for as long a she wanted.

 

 

 

Watching the ordeal next door reminded him of his time spent being Sarah's 'boyfriend' and how terrible it had been for him. Becky was the spitting image of Sarah when she was younger, only a little shorter with a cute group of light freckles below her eyes and over her nose. Another pang of sympathy hit Sam as the three girls sat down on sun loungers and kicked off their flip flops. They all had grins on their faces as Jessica, still crawling around, came over to their bare feet and started lapping away at the soles with her tongue, one girl after another. Her face was red with embarrassment while the cruel girls watched her gleefully and chatted to one another. This went on for a few hours before Becky and her two friends sent Jessica on her way.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Sam watched Jessica leave. I have to go say something to her. I needed words of support and hope during my time being bullied and no one gave them to me. Maybe I can do that for her. As Sam emerged from his house he saw Jessica walking away in her bikini and worn plimsolls. Her plimsolls were a faded blue and it looked like she'd had them for a few years.

 

“Hey, Jessica.” Sam said to the quiet girl as he caught up.

 

“H-hi. Sorry do I know you?” Jessica was nervous and had no idea who Sam was. Sam had grown to be an average looking guy and not many people spoke to her because of Becky.

 

“No, you don't. I saw you with Becky and those girls in her garden.”

 

“Oh right.” Jessica said this as she flushed red and dropped her eyes to the ground.

 

“Oh no! I didn't come to mock you or anything, I just wanted to tell you it gets better.”

 

“It gets... better? What do you mean? How would you know what they put me through?” Jessica asked Sam, tears in her eyes. She sounded offended. “You don't know how this feels!”

 

“I do Jessica. Back in school Becky's sister Sarah bullied me. She treated me like shit and had me at her beck and call.”

 

Jessica's expression softened. “I'm sorry, I had no idea.”

 

“Don't worry about it. I just thought I'd offer some words of encouragement.”

 

“Yeah thanks. It helps knowing that I'm not the only one who's been through this. What's your name?”

 

“I'm Sam” Sam stuck out his hand. “Nice to meet you.”

 

Jessica gave Sam a big, warm smile after pushing a strand of neck length, wavy, dark brown hair from her face. She looked very attractive when she smiled; her green turquoise eyes seemed to glow slightly. “Likewise.”

 

 

 

From that day onward Sam and Jessica became friends and hung out. When he wasn't at work and she wasn't at school they bonded and did activities together. Unfortunately whenever Jessica received a text from Becky she had to leave, for fear of repercussions. Regardless they enjoyed each others company and grew close.

 

 

 

One day Sam was walking home from work when he saw Becky, her two friends from before and Jessica in the neighbourhood park. It was deserted other than them and they had Jessica's phone and were tossing it between them while she ran after it. Eventually she caught it and looked relieved for a moment, but then one of the girls Sam didn't know tripped Jessica and she landed at Becky's booted feet.

 

“Uh oh Jessie, looks like you couldn't keep away from my feet. Give my boots a kissy wissy.” Becky teased.

 

All three girls giggled as Jessica tried to get up but the two standing behind her grabbed her forced her face to Becky's boots. “I didn't ask you to kiss them Jessie; I ordered you. Now kiss them.”

 

“C'mon Becky. Please don't make me do this.”

 

“What's wrong Jessie? Do you prefer them bare so you can feel my warm, sweaty skin against your lips?”

 

 

 

Sam couldn't watch them do this to Jessica. He walked over.

 

“Hey! Leave her alone.”

 

Becky turned to Sam walking up to her. “Who the fuck are you?” She looked down at Jessica. “This your new friend Jessie? The one who you're always with when we ask you to come play? Or maybe he's your boyfriend.”

 

Jessica said nothing. Sam spoke for her. “I'm a concerned friend and I think you should stop bullying Jessica. You've done enough to her.”

 

Recognition suddenly filled Becky's eyes when she looked at Sam's face. She grinned. “I know you. You were Sarah's little bitch during school. Hahaha how amusing that you've got a thing for my little bitch. Hey Jessie how does it feel that your boyfriend used to sniff my sister's gross feet? I remember one time she called me over and had you sniff my feet. Oh I was so jealous. That's probably why I have you worship my feet for me Jessie, because of him.”

 

Sam's face was bright red and the girls beside Becky were snickering at their best friend bringing down a guy older than her down a peg. “L-like that matters. That was years ago. All I want is for you to leave Jessica alone. She's a sweet girl and she doesn't deserve this.”

 

“Awwww did you hear that Jessie? He thinks you're sweet. Tell you what big boy, I'll make you an offer. Agree and I'll stop picking on little Jessie here and let her get on with her life. Turn down my offer and I'll make it even worse for Jessie. It's up to you.”

 

 

 

Jessica looked up at Sam with hope in her eyes. “What's the offer?” Sam asked cautiously.

 

“Well, if you want to be Jessie's big, strong hero, all you need to do is take her place. Everyday you'll come over to my house and we'll 'play with you'. Hell, I might even let my sister have a turn for old times sake. You'll be back to your old lifestyle of serving feet and Jessie will be free. So what do you say loverboy?”

 

Sam looked at Jessica, thinking it over in his head. He could save Jessie at the price of himself. Do I really want life to be how it was years ago? Serving the feet of a girl who lives next door? But if I say no it'll get worse for Jessica. I can't let them do anything more to her. “I'll do it Becky. Leave Jessica alone and I'll be your servant.”

 

“Servant? Hahaha hell no you're going to be a SLAVE to me and my friends. Get out of here Jessie. Your boyfriend and my feet have to meet each other.”

 

Jessica got up and mouthed “Thank you” at Sam before running off.

 

“We're going back to my house now... Sam? I think that's your name. I'll think of a new name for you soon enough. I want you to follow us on hands and knees or we'll start picking on Jessie a lot harder than before.”

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Sam followed the girls home on his hands and knee as Becky had commanded. Luckily no one was on the street so his humiliation was minimal. The girls just chatted away as if he wasn't there. Becky didn't even check if he'd ran away because she knew he was wrapped around her finger.

 

 

 

They arrived at Becky's house. No one was home so they went into the living room, Sam crawling behind the girls every step of the way. Becky sat on the couch and placed her feet on the coffee table. Her friends followed suit. None of them had removed their footwear.

 

“Sammy, get on the floor in front of the coffee table.” Becky ordered and Sam did as she told him.

 

Sam now knelt before the soles of three pairs of shoes. In the middle were Becky's sand coloured boots which ended just above her ankles, she didn't appear to be wearing socks. To her left, the girl with black hair in a ponytail with green eyes, were a pair of black trainers with white stripes on the side and knee length black socks emerging from them. To Becky's right, a girl with bright orange hair and deep blue eyes, wore a pair of sandals with a brown sole and white straps. This girl was the tallest of the three and had the largest feet.

 

 

 

“Introduce yourselves ladies. Let our little slave know the names of his mistresses!” Becky said with delight.

 

The black haired girl to the left smirked at Sam, her green eyes unfaltering. “I'm Lauren slave. I hope you like sweaty feet because I don't change socks very often.” Lauren was just smaller than Becky but had around the same size feet, only more slender. “I'm not quite as sporty as these two but fair warning I still work out plenty. I'm a size 8 if you were wondering.”

 

The dark orange haired girl to the right gave a small cough to catch Sam's attention and when he turned to her she giggled cutely. To say she was a bully, the smile she gave Sam was warm and her round cheeks wrinkled prettily when she smiled. “Hi Sammy! I'm Jenny. I hope you've got an eager tongue because I play basketball and sweat more than these two combined. Luckily for you I wore my sexy sandals today to show off my pretty size 11 feet.” Jenny wiggled her dark purple painted toes at Sam. Sam had to admit that Jenny's feet were rather nice looking, very shapely for their size and far from being thin. The skin on top was pale and appeared to be soft; pink skin from the underside of her toes and her sole was visible. Jenny was probably the most beautiful of the three in Sam's opinion.

 

“And of course you need no introduction to me Sammy hahaha. Although I think you could use a reintroduction to my feet. They get rather sweaty from all the running I do, especially when I 'forget' to wear socks. They're a little bigger than the last time you met them, now a size 8, just like Lauren.” Becky smiled dominantly at Sam, knowing she was in control. Becky was very attractive, just like her sister however her body was more slim than curvy. Her legs were very well shaped from all the long distance running she did. “I hope you're ready for some fun Sammy, because it's time.

 

 

 

The three girls began simultaneously giggling menacingly they leaned forward and removed their footwear. Lauren pulling off her tattered trainers and peeling off her damp looking socks, revealing a slightly red, smooth sole beneath. Her toes were slim and not overly long, the nails painted green. Around the upper sole and toes area bits of black sock lint were stuck to her foot.

 

 

 

Jenny loosened the straps on her sandals and maneuvered her big feet out of them. It was obvious that she liked wearing those sandals as there was a very clear dark imprint of her soles and toes. The bottom of her foot was pink and the slightly meaty, wrinkled sole matched her long yet pudgy toes.

 

 

 

Finally Becky lifted her bare feet out of her light brown boots. Becky's feet reminded Sam of Sarah's feet only smaller in both width and length. Her soles were wider than normal for a pair of size eights and quite meaty for a slim athletic girl. Her toes were like Lauren's only slightly thicker. Currently were soles were a slight red also like Lauren but they had a wet sheen to them from how much they had sweated being bare in boots on a warm day.

 

 

 

Sam knelt before the three pairs of teenage feet facing him doing nothing. “Sammy, you better start making out with our beautiful feet right now before I'm forced to think of a punishment.”

 

Sam looked startled and immediately dived face first into his feet of choice, Jenny's. “Hahaha, I knew I was your favourite Sammy. See this girls? He loves my tootsies!” Sam had buried his face in Jenny's very warm, very large feet and was covering her feet in wet tongue kisses. If Becky was anything like Sarah, Sam wanted to stay well away from any punishments. Sam's mouth was filled with the flavour of Jenny's feet, a little sour and sweaty from the heat of the day. This continued for 15 minutes before Jenny spoke up. “You're very sweet showing your love for my feet like that Sammy but it's time to move on now.”

 

 

 

“I guess he wanted the worst feet out of the way with first, right slave?” Lauren said with a jealous undertone at Sam choosing Jenny first.

 

“Nuh uh Lauren he clearly has good taste in feet and saw how incredibly soft mine look.” Jenny said as she rubbed her soft soles together, now wet with Sam's saliva.

 

Becky chuckled at her friend's bickering over Sam. “Yeah I think you're right Jenny, little Sammy here has a soft spot for you haha. I think you've made Lauren feel a little left out though Sammy so you'd better make it up to her with some apologetic kisses on her feet. Joy came to  Lauren's face as Sam's face found itself in her soles, kissing away at the smooth skin. She giggled at the pleasurable feeling Sam's tongue gave her as he made out with her feet. The flavour of Lauren's feet was slightly vinegary, it was obvious to Sam that she hadn't washed those socks in a while, “I want you to clean my feet up a bit slave. Get rid of all my sock fuzz before you're done.” Lauren commanded. Sam looked pleadingly at Becky, hoping she wouldn't let Lauren make him do something so gross but he was met with a stern look. With no choice left Sam stuck out his tongue and cleaned the sweaty bits of sock lint that was stuck to her feet and cringed as he swallowed each piece. “Hahaha how's that for you slave? Get used to cleaning my feet because I'll have you do it a lot.” This set of 15 minutes felt longer than it did with Jenny.

 

 

 

“Come on Sammy” Becky purred at Sam, her suddenly seductive tone of voice turning him on a little. Her ten toes, all painted pink wiggled waiting for Sam's mouth to start kissing her sweaty feet. “It's good to see you saving the best for last. I hope you like my feet more than you liked Sarah's.” Sam now kissed the feet of his ex bully's little sister. He was utterly humiliated as he covered her red, sweaty, wrinkly soles in sloppy kisses. They tasted mildly cheesy which made him afraid of what they would be like in summer. Becky smiled down at her new slave as he worshiped her feet.

 

 

 

Once Sam was done making out with the girl's feet they lined their feet up together and had him suck each toe, right to left and then back again. He repeated his numerous times as his mistresses watched television and chatted about school, sports and their new slave. At least this won't be for long. I'll only have to serve their feet for a few months at most until they finish school and Jessica will be out of reach of these feet. Then I can live normally like Jessica will be doing.

 

 

 

Eventually the cruel young women let Sam go home, his face smelling like their feet. Jenny blew kisses and waved at him, Becky sent him off with a happy sing song tone of voice, pleased with her new slave and Lauren stuck out her tongue mockingly as he left.

 

Once Sam had gone and girls were alone, they begun to talk seriously. “Sam will make a much better footslave to us than Jessica girls. What do you think about giving him the present we got for Jessica? The graduation one.” Becky said.

 

“Oh good call Becky! He'd look even cuter than he does already.” Jenny liked Becky's idea.

 

“Yeah you guys are right, I loved his disgusted expression that he had while he licked my feet. We could really make this guy suffer. I'm in.” Lauren added.

 

“Excellent, it's decided then. I can't wait long so we'll give Sam his gift one week from now; I'm sure he'll love it.” Becky finished. All three cruel girls laughed gleefully.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Sam screamed as he ran from the giant Becky. She chased him relentlessly around the room, stomping her sweaty bare feet and laughing evilly. While he was looking backwards at Becky he bumped into something soft and extremely smelly. He turned to see what it was and saw the foot of a giant Jenny, just as sweaty and stinky as Becky's. She begun laughing evilly too and trying to stomp him. He ran for an open doorway shining with light. As he came towards it a smiling giant Lauren stepped through and brought her foot down before him. The two other giants caught up and surrounded him with their disgusting feet, the smell overwhelming Sam.

 

“We're going to make you lick and smell our feet forever and ever!” The girls squealed delightedly in a chorus.

 

“Please don't do this to me! I'm a person.” Sam begged.

 

“You're not a person Sam.” This voice sounded from the silhouette of a female entering the room behind Lauren. Sam knew this voice all too well. “You're my slave Sam. You always have been. You always will be. You will suffer under my stinky soles for all of eternity!”

 

Girlish, evil laughter filled the room as Sam collapsed to the floor covering his ears. All light was blocked out as four soles descended upon him,

 

 

 

Sam woke up on the Saturday morning with a cold sweat. It was just a dream. Calm down Sam. It was around 11. He decided to text Jessica to see if she wanted to hang out before he was inevitably called by Becky to come and worship their feet again. She responded quickly telling him she'd love to.

Becky's new toy by duck12345

Hanging around with Jessica was all that Sam wanted to do today. It was great, he really did enjoy spending time with her. They got ice cream and just sat around chatting, Sam found out how Jessica met her bullies.

“Well, I feel a little awkward explaining this.” Jessica started.

“Hey Jess if you don't feel up to telling me you don't have to. I won't make you do anything you don't want to I promise.”

Jessica smiled at Sam, touched by his kindness. “Thank you Sam, that means a lot. I don't mind telling you, really.” She shifted how she was sat, bringing her legs out from being crossed benath her and laying them out straight. “It all started two years ago. I didn't really have any friends and I took part in athletics club. I'm a pretty good runner, long distance, the same type as Becky. That's when I met her.” Jessica's face became pained at the memories.

“We had just practiced and I think Becky knew she was better than me. She saw that I was vulnerable. In the race of all the girls of athletics club, Becky bet me that she could beat me, offering to make me her friend and therefore popular like her if I won. I jumped at the chance, stupidly. If I lost I had to go around to her house and rub her feet. I just wanted to be popular and hae friends so badly. I lost the bet and found myself at her house after school. When I was rubbing her awful, sweaty feet Lauren came out of nowhere and grabbed me. My face was forced into Becky's feet and they made me kiss her stinky soles and took pictures. I was so humiliated. They threatened to show everyone at school and make me the foot cleaner of all the girls of the athletics club if I didn't become their own personal slave. I had no choice. Eventually they made friends with Jenny and I had an extra master.”

 

“That's so terrible Jessica. On the plus side at least you don't have to endure their cruelty anymore.” Sam comforted her.

“No, you have to instead! Why did you do that? You've been through it all before and got away from your bully, why throw that away?” Jessica asked, distressed for her friend.

“Because I couldn't stand to see it happening to someone else, especially someone like you.” Sam firmly told her.

Jessica blushed, her face turning a shade of pink. “Thank you so much Sam, for everything. I'm so glad I met you. I-I think I like you Sam.

Sam felt his heart warm. He was so glad to hear her say that. “It's fine Jess. It will only be for a couple months at most, until you're safe. I like you too Jess.” It felt good to get it out.

Jessica closed her eyes and leaned towards Sam for a kiss, Sam saw this and mirrored her action.

 

As their lips were about to meet, Sam's phone began ringing. It was the ringtone Becky made him set for her, so he knew when she was calling him. “Fuck fuck FUCK.” Sam shouted as the two separated at the sound. “Sorry Jess I HAVE to take this.”

“I understand Sam, go ahead.” Jessica reassured her friend.

Sam answered the phone. “Hello Mistress Becky. How can I serve you?” Becky laughed through the phone and Sam turned red with embarrassment in front of Jessica as he said this.

“Well Sammy me and girls want you over here right this second so you had better get here as quickly as you can, my cute toes could use some of your soothing saliva foot boy.” Becky said teasingly.

“Okay Mistress Becky, I shall be over to your house as quickly as possible.”

“That's what I like to hear Sammy! If you're with Jessy tell her I said hi. See you soon!” Becky ended the call, making a kiss and blowing noise before hanging up.

Sam looked apologetically at Jessica. “Sorry Jess, I gotta go. I'll text you when I'm free okay?”

Jessica was upset that Sam was being ripped from her by those horrible people. “Give them as little satisfaction as you can get away with Sam. See you later.”

The two parted ways, one going home and the other going to sniff some feet.

 

 

 

Sam knocked upon the door of his neighbour, a little angry that he had been pulled away from Jessica. Becky opened the door with a big grin on her face. “Come on Sammy, crawl behind me and kiss the floor I have walked on.”

Sam took a moment to consider his options and realised he had to obey her. With a sigh Sam got on his hands and knees and followed his mistress. Becky had bare feet and she left faint footprints of perspiration as she walked and Sam planted a kiss on each. She laughed at his actions as she led him down some stairs into the basement.

 

The basement had been decked out into a room for Becky and her friends to hang out in. There was a couch and a few beanbags gathered around a big television, a cushioned pink coffee table before the couch, similar to the living room upstairs. The walls were pink and had posters plastered on them. Currently Jenny and Lauren sat on the couch. Becky led him around to the front of the couch on his hands and knees and sat down. Sam noticed all three girls were barefoot.

Jenny showed herself to be the kindest of his mistresses as she started rubbing Sam's head and playing with his hair. He felt a wave of pleasure rush through his shoulders. “Hey there Sammy my little cutie! Me and my sexy feet have missed you so so much.”

“Are you trying to make him fall for you or something Jenny? Fucking hell he's our slave it doesn't matter what he thinks of us.” Lauren scowled.

“I'm just having fun with him Lauren. Don't tell me you're jealous that he loves me more than you?” Jenny fired back at her friend whilst pulling her cutest facial expression.

“Looks like whatever you're trying to do is working Jen, look at him.” Becky pointed out the satisfied look on their slave's face as Jenny petted him. “As long as you worship us all equally, I won't have a reason to punish you. Got it slave?”

Sam nodded at Becky as Jenny dived over him and hugged him tight, her sizable breasts pressing into his head. “Awwwh don't threaten my wittle Wammy Becky, he loves me very much and I think he should be allowed to show me his love.”

Becky laughed at Jenny's behaviour. “Hey he can show as much love as he wants. I just think it's fair to share the love y'know? I'd hate for Lauren to not have her feet worshiped sufficiently just because she's cruel to our slave.”

“Hey I'm not cruel! I just like to treat him as a slave, that way he doesn't go acting all high and mighty.” Lauren objected with a sly smile.

 

Jenny returned to her position and Becky stared down Sam, commanding his attention with her eyes. “Okay Sam, this week might actually be the last enjoyable week you have in a very long time. Our feet are pretty good today; they've all been washed this morning and all we have done is chill here all day. Today you're going to lick them all over, giving us all massages and loving kisses in the meantime. Afterwards we will go rinse and try our feet and then shove them into our chosen footwear. For the next week, you have complete freedom. You have to be ready to obey us at any point just in case we need you, but I doubt we will. Over the next week we will not wash our feet at all or even remove the footwear we have chosen. The plan is to be more active than usual and work up some very stinky, very sweaty feet. To top it off, a week from now we will give you a gift before we unleash our feet on you. Think of it as a welcoming to your life at our feet.” Each of the girls eyed Sam like a piece of meat, imagining him at their extremely smelly feet. Lauren licked her lips.

 

Sam moved out of the way as Becky got up and pulled the coffee table towards the couch. It had been pushed away to make room for him but now all free girls placed their feet up and relaxed. “Begin slave.” Becky told Sam as the television clicked on behind him, showing some shitty comedy show. For the next two hours, Sam served their feet. All three were slightly sweaty but they felt rather cool and clammy, different to the warmth they had when freshly revealed from shoes. The sweat was more noticeable on Jenny and her large feet. Sam rubbed each foot thoroughly, eliciting moans from each girls ashe massaged and kissed their soles and toes. They rubbed their crotches over their clothes, Jenny went as far as to just shove her hand down her pants and have a few touches. Sam's self esteem was pretty high seeing what he did to these girls just by being down at their feet. Eventually he lapped at the soles and sucked each toe, sliding his tongue in between the toes as he cleaned them.

 

The girls were very pleased with Sam's work. Jenny and Lauren went to go rinse and dry their feet upstairs. Becky brought Sam close to her when she was left alone looking after the slave. “You've been doing a very good job Sam.” As she complimented him for work that he didn't work to do in the first place, she reached down between his legs and stroked mini-Sam over his clothes. Sam quickly hardened and moaned loudly as Becky worked him hard. As Sam felt his sensitive self nearing climax, Becky suddenly stopped and laughed cruelly at his displeasure. “Don't even think about finishing yourself off. That Sam, was a mere taste of what's to come for you next week. You'll find us all, even Lauren, very nice mistresses if you work hard to serve us. Our little slave deserves a reward every now and again, I must say though Sammy, you're pretty good at this. My sis must have trained you very well hahaha.”

 

The other two girls returned with clean feet and Becky went to do what they had just done. Jenny played with Sam, treating him like a dog and getting him to tell her that he loves her. Lauren watched in mild amusement, a look of scorn masking her true feelings from Sam. Becky was quickly back and she moved the coffee table out of the way once more so that Sam could kneel before his mistresses and witness them prepare for next week. Each girl pulled out some footwear. Lauren brought out a pair of black tights and worn gym socks, followed by her well used black trainers. There were holes in the white socks and the smell coming from the trio of items was musty and vinegary.

 

Jenny had a pair of old, large red sneakers that looked very overused yet sturdy. Sam assumed that these were the sneakers that Jenny used for basketball. It appeared that she didn't intend to wear anything on her feet other than these. A sharp cheesy odour was noticeable this close to them.

 

Lastly Becky grabbed her favourite brown boots, the same she had yesterday. A musty cheesy smell entered Sam's nose when he was near them.  A pair of thick pink wool socks were stuffed inside. They did not look clean.

 

“Say goodbye to these three pairs of sexy feet Sammy. You'll have to be patient and wait until next week before you see them again.” Becky teased Sam as she pointed her toes down towards the opening of her socks and began wiggling her toes cutely as she pulled the socks on nice and snug. Her socked feet then descended into their home for the week. She laced them up tightly.

 

Jenny had to loosen up the laces on her sneakers before shoving her large foot inside and pulling the sneaker nice and tight, lacing it up. She stomped her feet a couple of times each before looking finished.

 

Next up Lauren stood and slid her eager feet into the pair of unwashed, holey socks. Next she stood up and slid the tights on over the top, bringing the waist up under her short skirt. To finish off the package Her double layered feet found their way into her trainers, completing her little ritual.

 

Two hours later Sam was sent home. Before going home he served as the footstool for the three girls and their prepped feet for both of the long hours.

 

The gift by duck12345

Sam spent the week hanging out with Jessica. They were now much more comfortable together. However one thing that Sam kept thinking about was the 'gift' that his mistresses had promised him. The thought of all three pairs of very stinky feet made him feel nauseous. He confesses to Jessica his fears and she kindly tried to calm him down and convince him he'd be okay.

 

On the Wednesday, the silence from Becky was broken. She texted him with a command to meet herself and Lauren outside the local basketball court at 16:45. Sam was not hesitant to obey.

 

Sam arrived on time to find Becky, Lauren and Jenny stood around talking. Becky and Lauren were in normal clothes, Jenny in her basketball kit: a blue vest and black shorts.

Jenny ran forward and embraced Sam as he approached them. “Oh Sammy! It's so cute of you to come see your mistress play basketball. I'm going to work extra hard with you watching, my feet are gonna be steaming.” Jenny said this very loudly, causing sniggers from her friends and weird looks from people around.

“I just wanted to see you play so badly Jenny.” Sam lied as he turned red.

“He's getting better.” Lauren said smiling, sounding less angry than usual.

“Aye” Becky agreed “we haven't even had to punish our little slave and he's behaving. Either he's a natural or Sarah did all the work for us.”

 

At 17:00 Jenny's match began. It went on for around an hour and 40 minutes, Sam was seated between Becky and Lauren when the match started, who constantly teased him.

“Look at those sneakers of hers Sammy, I bet those dogs are really barking right now.” Becky had said.

“Oh man slave Jenny looks so sweaty. Don't take your eyes from her sexy feet slave, I want you to appreciate the effort she's going through.” Lauren had whispered.

At halftime the girls made Sam move down a bench and rested their feet on his shoulders. Sam could smell their feet despite them wearing shoes, giving him a vague idea of how horrible Saturday would be. People were looking at the girls with their feet resting on Sam's shoulder and he had no choice but to endure the embarrassment.

 

Sam was relieved when the game was over and eager to go home, however Becky had other ideas. She grabbed him and dragged him to the girl's changing room, Lauren following all the way, struggling to contain her laughter. Becky knocked loudly on the door, silencing the joyful conversation that could be heard within. “Jenny! You've got someone here to see you.”

Jenny opened the door, looking very sweaty. She hugged him again, pressing his face into her body. “Sammy! Did you enjoy the game? I think you must be lucky, I don't think we've won so easily in weeks.” She pulled him into the changing room. “Time to introduce you to the 21s and under basketball team.”

Oh please no; not like this. Sam was reminded of the time Sarah had him tied and gagged at the feet of her soccer team and how much he had suffered. Sarah's disgusting 'lucky' socks (never washed) had been sealed in his mouth whilst 14 girls rubbed their stinky, wet feet in his face, laughing at his suffering. 

Sam felt his face burn red when he was brought before Jenny's team. 11 girls stood staring at him. “Hi everyone. This is Sam, he's in love with me and my feet, isn't that just so cute?” Jenny introduced him.

The girls chuckled as he turned an even darker shade of red. Jenny was about the medium height for the team, half were taller than her and half were shorter. One important thing is that all of them were tall, each of them stood taller than Becky and each of them had big feet, size 9 being the very smallest.

One girl with straw blonde hair and and thick muscular legs spoke up, she seemed to be the tallest and Sam recognised her as the only player other than Jenny who didn't get subbed off. “Ah Jenny has told us all about you! You must really like smelly feet, Jenny's probably got the worst on the team! Although I think any of us could pack a punch, right girls?” The rest of the team cheered and laughed at her words. “I'm Katie. The team's star player and captain. You should thank me really, I let Jenny stay on all match because she asked me to let her as she was getting her feet as stinky as possible in order to please you.” Katie gestured to her huge size 14 feet as she rotated on her bench and held her feet out towards Sam.

 

“Go on Sammy, give her sneakers some big kisses as a thank you.” Jenny said, pushing him forward. Every girl in the room savoured his humiliation and laughed at him as he got to his knees before Katie. Sam lowered his head and planted a kiss on each of her sneakers, looking as worn as Jenny's.

“Was that satisfactory for you, miss?” Sam asked hopefully.

A big smile came to Katie's face. “Wow you really are a polite little fella aren't you? I don't even want to know what these girls put you through to make you this way. Yes, that was very humble of you, get up. But I warn you. If you ever disobey Jenny, we've offered our help to punish you. Just imagine how awful it would be if we tied you up and made you smell our big, stinky feet. Actually that was exactly what we were going to do, until Jenny asked us politely not to.”

 

Becky, Lauren and Jenny left the changing room with Sam behind them, the threatening words of Katie still fresh in his mind. Jenny had opted not to get a shower. “Oh man I really killed it out there, did you guys see me?” Jenny said.

“Yeah Jenny you were great. I don't think slave boy here was watching you play though.” Lauren complimented her friend.

Jenny looked slightly hurt. “Were you not watching me Sammy?”

“Oh he was watching alright. Watching those big feet you've got. I bet he just couldn't stop thinking about all the smell building up in your rank sneakers hahaha.” Lauren followed up and Jenny's smile returned to her face.

 

Sam was sent home to wait for the big day that the girls had planned for him, after kissing their shoes of course.

 

 

 

Finally the day had arrived. Sam woke up Saturday morning fearful of whatever the 'gift' might be. Becky text him at around 12. “Hey Sammy, we're not quite ready for you yet. Be at Lauren's house at 5. Her parents are away for a week so tell your parents you'll be staying at a friends, don't say who. Don't be late slave ;) xoxoxox” Fuck. Today really is the day. I wonder what is in store for me? Will it just be smelly feet? A horrifying thought crossed Sam's mind. Oh god please don't let the gift be Sarah. If Sarah's there she might never let me go again.

 

Begrudgingly, Sam found himself at Lauren's door at precisely 5. The trio of tormentors opened the door together and greeted him with big smiles on their faces. “Hi Sam!” They shouted before grabbing him and dragging him inside. Up the stairs they went and into Lauren's sizable room.

Sam was thrown on the floor and told to “wait there” by Becky. Next thing he knew his vision was gone as a blindfold covered his eyes.

 

The sound of someone, probably Lauren, looking through drawers was clear to Sam. He had a girl either side of him, obviously Jenny on his right as he could feel her sweaty hands, bigger than the others and that left Becky to his right. They held him still. “What's going on?” He asked fearfully.

Suddenly things became better as someone's lips met his in a longing kiss. Sam and the unknown girl kissed for around a minute before she pulled away and gave a cute giggle. It sounded like Lauren. “Don't get used to kisses from me slave.” She said in a playful yet stern voice.

Another pair of lips met his. These lips were warmer and pressed tightly against his. The girls tongue explored his mouth. “I'm going to kiss you lots Sammy, just like you're going to kiss my big stinky feet all the time.” Jenny teased.

Next Becky had her kiss with Sam. Becky's kiss was tender and tasty, her breath was almost fruity. Sam was most disappointed when Becky pulled away. She laughed before telling him “Wow that was quite enjoyable. The look of disappointment on your face when I pulled away said it all Sammy. Careful, we wouldn't want to make Jenny jealous.” Becky laughed sensually once more as she tweaked Sam's nipple.

 

“Now that we've rewarded you for your obedience, it's time for your gift slave.” Lauren stated as she opened the small box she had fished from her drawers. The grips on his arms tightened as she carefully removed something from it. Sam yelped as something pricked his arm and sent liquid into his bloodstream. As the needle left Sam freaked out. “What the fuck was that!” Sam's temper had finally come to the forefront as he tore himself from the girls and pulled off the blindfold. He saw the eager smiles on the faces of these three beautiful girls as they watched him with baited breath. He felt dizzy and tried to sit down, but passed out instead. As he slipped into unconsciousness, Sam  thought he could smell the cheesy feet of his mistresses. That must be my imagination, they still have shoes on.

 

The trio's terrible toes by duck12345
Author's Notes:

I like alliteration.

 

 

 

 

When Sam awoke he was naked. He looked around and saw 6 giant objects. Two were brown, two were black and two were red. The smell they emitted was strong. The air was tainted by them and had turned stale with a vinegary hint. The realisation of what these objects were hit Sam. No no no. That's impossible. There's no way they are shoes. He raised his head to the roof that was no longer there. This confirmed his fears. Three huge smiling faces burst into laughter as he looked up. Sam, now only 2 inches tall, tried running. The girls sat down around him and one pushed him back into the middle with her hand, making the others chuckle.

 

“How's the weather down there Sammy?” Becky said gleefully at the sight of her new pet. “You may have noticed already but we've shrunk you! The serum we injected into you has made you tiny, only a mere two inches tall! Your sense of smell has become more sensitive too unfortunately for you. You are now invincible though so it isn't all bad. That should make it possible for us to have you under us for a loooooong time. Luckily for us the serum destroys the waste in your body so no need to give you toilet trips hahaha.”

“TURN ME BACK TO NORMAL NOW!” Sam screamed at the girls.

This caused Jenny to burst out laughing again. “Awh I think little Sammy is angry. We didn't upset you did we? I hope we can make you forgive us.”

“We can make him do anything we want Jen, it's not like he can stop us. Our Sammy is helpless before his three goddesses.” Becky chimed in.

“I think we should have him kiss our feet since we kissed him, it's only fair.” Lauren decided.

“Ooooo yeah I wanna see how Sammy reacts to my big, beautiful feet!” Jenny screamed with delight.

“Please mistresses, have mercy! No feet I beg you!” Sam shouted, having become more polite realising he was completely at their mercy.

“Sorry Sammy, it's 3 versus 1. Tell you what though, we'll play a game. If you win, no kissing feet. If we win, not only will you have to kiss our feet, but there will be a bonus.”

“Yes yes yes! Of course I accept!” Sam pondered his words for a moment, thinking that they were a little hasty, “Wait, what's the game?”

Becky laughed cruelly. “You have to wrestle all three of us. Since it's 3 v 1 we'll give you three hours to pin one of us. Until then, we'll continually wrestle you.”

“What? How am I supposed to pin you?” Sam was confused.

 

In response, the trio laughed and reached for their feet. One by one they revealed what they had been cooking up for the past week. Becky pulled her socked feet from her brown boots. A foul smell filled the air. Becky's socks were almost dripping wet and clung tightly to the curves of her foot. She wiggled her toes and each toe was clearly distinguishable through the thick sock. She laughed and grabbed the toe ends of her socks and slowly slipped them off of her feet, the material gripping her skin. Out of the sock came a very red, very wet foot. The nails were still painted pink but the colour had begun to fade. She flexed her wrinkled soles playfully at Sam as he fell to the ground, the smell now much worse than before.

 

Lauren lifted her legs after wrangling her trainers off and removed her tights, throwing them aside. Next she pulled off her socks, moist with sweat and stuffed them back into her trainers. When she had put her socks on they were white and had a dark outline of Lauren's foot on the bottom, but now the outline had darkened and the sock itself was more grey than white. Her feet weren't quite as red as Becky's, but they were probably just as sweaty and had a good amount of grime and sock lint stuck to them, especially around her toes. Her green nail polish had chipped.

 

Finally, the worst of all was revealed. Jenny's enormous feet emerged. Becky's feet had made the air smell awful, Lauren's feet had added to it, but Jenny's feet made it difficult to breath with the stench they radiated. Her huge toes wiggled. Her feet were much redder than Becky's and Lauren's it looked almost as if they had a glow to them. Actual sweat was dripping down the soles and looking at her sneakers Sam could imagine them steaming from the warmth and smell.  Her dark purple paint on her toenails hadn't faded or chipped but rather had a sheen to it.

 

“Begin the wrestling match!” Becky announced as the three reeking pairs of sweaty feet came towards Sam slowly, toe's wiggling with excitement. Sam looked helplessly at the feet coming towards him, knowing that in moments they would make contact and overload his sense of smell and taste. “Smelly feet! Smelly feet! Smelly feet!” The girls chanted. Sam tried cowering but Becky got to him first.

Her toes grabbed his head and pressed him into the floor, his face forced into the fleshy bit at the base of her toes. Sam's mouth was filled with an overwhelming cheesy flavour and he attempted to scream but that only caused more footsweat to get into his mouth. Her toes released their grip and her foot pulled back, only for two more sets of toes to enter the fray. One set Lauren's and one set Jenny's. His body was already slick with sweat but Jenny's toes touching him ensured that he was drenched.

 

The toes wormed against his body, rubbing every inch of him. If not for the smell and disgusting conditions Sam would be immensely turned on, but getting aroused was very difficult when a sweaty toe finds it's way over your mouth every couple of seconds and fills it with the horrid taste, sometimes slimy bits of toejam and gunk from between the toes would enter his body. While the toes wriggled against his tiny body all he could hear was the girls laughing.

 

The feet pulled back and Sam struggled to stand. When he was up he looked around and groaned as he saw all six feet surrounding him once more. This time they went in soles up and trapped him in the middle of a stinky, wrinkly foot prison cell. The only light came from above where the huge toes loomed ominously. The girls made the space tighter and tighter, scrunching their feet over and over again as his face and body was buried in nothing but the soles of the feet of these bullies.

 

After 3 hours of non stop foot action, Becky, Lauren and Jenny decided to give Sam a rest. He lay exhausted on the ground, completely soaked in cheesy sweat with a red tinge to his skin from the warm humidity of the feet. Several bits of gooey foot gunk and sticky sock lint stuck to him. Sam was faintly aware of the girls doing something with their hands as he lay there, but he was far too tired to look. For 3 whole hours his body had been abused, mashed by giant smelly toes and sweaty soles. There was not a thing he could do as he was pinned down and made to sniff and taste awful feet, he was helpless before them and his mistresses showed no mercy, not even giving him a moment to beg. Even now, the flavour that he never wanted to experience again stuck in his mouth and the smell of feet was still thick in the air. Will they grow me back? Will I ever breathe fresh air again? Please someone help me.

 

“Get up Sammy.” Becky commanded.

Sam lay there motionless.

“Slave, I gave you an order.”

Still nothing.

“Right, if you're not on your feet in the next 10 seconds, I'll be on my feet. With you trapped underneath me. Tightly secured in my sock, hugging my foot lovingly while you absorb all of my sweat and stink.”

Sam heard this and panicked. He flailed around, getting a grasp on the floor and flipping onto his front. He pushed himself up with his arms and shakily stood. Once more he looked up at the giantesses with fear.

They were smiling at him, their feet never keeping still only flexing and wiggling, eager to torture their slave. “We have decided that each of us is going to take turns with you slave.” Lauren told Sam. “We'll swap you around every week, allowed for the feet you aren't serving to get nice and stinky while you suffer beneath your owner for that week. After playing rock, paper, scissors, we have decided that the order will be me, Becky then Jenny. Don't worry though footsniffer, you'll get to see all of our feet together when we hang out.”

“Oh ho ho! Lucky you Sammy. You'll get to be with me when I go away with the basketball team for a tournament.” Jenny said, her voice full of excitement. She looked at her friends. “Sorry guys, I forgot to tell you about that. Think you'll be able to get by without our little slave for a few days?”

“Hey as long as Sammy is being tormented by stinky feet I'm happy. You shouldn't hesitate to get Katie and the girls to help out if he lets you down at all hahaha.” Becky said to Jenny.

“Yeah Jen, and as a reward when your team wins you can have slaveboy lick all of the team's feet clean for working so hard.” Lauren added.

A huge smile came to Jenny's face. “Oh man that would be so fun! I hope you're looking forward to that Sammy. I plan on winning and when we do, all the toejam and sweat we've accumulated in our efforts will be cleaned up by you! When I get home later I'll tell the girls to avoid washing their feet and to not change their socks. In fact, some of them might decide to go without socks like me. I doubt they'll be able to match my smelly feet but they will certainly try!”

“I've got a few nice surprises planned for poor little Sammy over the next couple of weeks girls. Although when I say nice, I mean that the three of us will enjoy them. I very much doubt that you will enjoy them Sammy.” Becky gloated.

 

Jenny and Becky noticed that it was getting late and decided to leave Sam to Lauren.

“I think it's time we should be getting off now Lauren, make sure Sammy doesn't get too comfortable, we wouldn't want him enjoying himself!” Becky said gleefully.

“Wait are you saying Sammy doesn't like our big, stinky feet? He must love them, it was his decision after all to worship us.” Jenny said in false ignorance before breaking into laughter along with the others.

“Say goodnight slave, you're gonna be sleeping with my foot and smelly gym socks tonight, lucky you!” Lauren said.

The girls looked expectantly at Sam. “Goodnight Becky. Goodnight Jenny.” Sam's shy and subdued words made Jenny giggle.

“Awww you're always so cute Sammy. Give my sexy feet some big, sloppy kisses.” Jenny said as she pressed her foot into Sam and pushed him back to the floor, his face under her toes. Sam began making out with Jenny's still hot, still sweaty bare foot. Jenny giggled with pleasure and gently enclosed her toes around Sam's head, increasing the level of cheesy stench he was breathing in. For around 5 minutes Sam lay beneath Jenny's foot kissing it before she removed it. Sam was wet with fresh sweat.

“Thanks Sammy, you must love me and my feet so much you cute little pervert.” Jenny blew a kiss at Sam and waved at him using her toes before her big feet were sealed back in her gross sneakers.

“I'd let you do me too, but I've already got my socks and booties back on Sammy.” Becky said apologetically. “Don't worry though, when it's my turn I'll let you show my pretty feet just how much you missed them.”

 

“Goodnight guys! Have fun together!” Becky and Jenny said as they left.

Lauren turned to Sam and picked him up, bringing him up to her face. “Jeez slave, you reek of smelly feet hahaha! You and I are gonna have lots of fun over this next week. I'm glad to get you alone at last.”

 

Lauren's turn by duck12345

Lauren placed Sam on a cabinet next to her bed and opened the drawer under him. He watched as she pulled out an assortment of things: some soft looking string, some very small tape and a roll of bandages. Having no idea what what going on in her head, Sam was afraid. So far, it seemed that Lauren was the cruelest of his owners.

 

The giant girl totally ignored Sam as she brought up one foot at a time and picked every lump of sweaty grey sock lint from her soles and between her toes on her right foot. She had gathered enough to make a squishy ball out of it, which leaked a thick liquid as she condensed it into one object. Lauren smiled at Sam as she placed the ball next to him and picked up the string.

 

Grabbing his legs suddenly, Lauren tied from his ankles to his knees nice and tight with the string soft enough that it wouldn't cut off his blood flow. She looked at his crotch. “I'm leaving that unwrapped. That way you can hump my giant smelly foot with your little willy if you want to slave!” Next she pulled his arms tight to his back. It was uncomfortable but not painful. She tied these limbs down too and pushed him over onto his back before laughing at her little toy.

“Wow I wouldn't have thought it possible that you could be even more helpless than before slave. I can't say you're going to enjoy what I plan on doing to you.” She gloated evilly.

 

Her fingers picked up the tape and the rancid lump of compressed sock lint. “Open wide.” Lauren told her slave with a big smile on her face.

Sam realised what her plan was and immediately closed his mouth shut as tight as possible. He was afraid she'd get angry and hurt him, but that disgusting thing was not going in his mouth. “Playing hard to get eh?” Lauren teased as she held the sock lint in front of Sam's nose. A strong vinegary smell tore through him and he winced. Fighting to keep his mouth closed and breathe through his nose took every ounce of willpower he possessed, but it was not enough. Sam opened his mouth to escape the smell but Lauren was ready.

 

As soon as Sam's mouth was open, Lauren shoved the sweaty, gunky ball of leftover sock inside her slave's mouth. It filled every part of his mouth, not being a solid object allowed it to change shape. Sam screamed in terror but it was muffled by his new gag. His tongue was pinned beneath it and it stuck to the inside of his mouth and so he had no way of pushing it out. He was forced to endure the awful taste, which reminded him of whenever some sweaty foot skin had found its way inside his mouth during wrestling, only much worse. Sam had to make himself open his mouth as much as he could otherwise his teeth would squeeze his gag and stale sweat would escape and go down his throat. Obviously this tired his jaw and was not able to escape the flow of vinegary sock juice for long.

“How's that slave? Do you like the taste? That's all you'll ever be tasting for the rest of your life. That and worse!” Lauren looked down at him, mocking poor, vulnerable Sam. Lauren applied the finishing touches by covering Sam's mouth with the tape, just in case he managed to work his gag out of his mouth.

 

Sam lay on his back beneath the teenage goddess, squirming in his bonds and screaming through his gag. Lauren decided to show him that it could get worse. Her slender fingers picked up the tiny young man once again and pressed him against the middle of the sole of her right foot. His head and body sunk slightly into the foot and when Lauren let go the sweat from the bottom of her smooth sole had acted as an adhesive to Sam's body, causing him to stick. Laughing at her poor slave, Lauren wrapped her sole in bandages a few times, ensuring Sam was completely stuck. “I wouldn't want my little slave escaping his torment by falling out of a hole in my sock would I? I think this is perfect for you; all you'll be able to taste is your gag while you have no choice but to constantly inhale the sweat and odour from my feet. The bandages certainly won't help your situation, they make my feet very warm and moist.”

 

Lauren added the finishing touches. Her very unclean gym sock with holes was pulled over her bandaged right foot, followed by a pair of thick black tights after her other sock was on. She let out a satisfied sigh feeling her feet begin to get very warm and start sweating, knowing that Sam was being tortured horribly by her unmerciful foot. Lauren slipped her feet into her old, ratty trainers and made them as tight as possible, loving the sensation of Sam trapped under her foot, struggling against her soft, smelly sole. “All ready for my long run in the morning, followed by a trip to the gym.” She said devilishly to herself before going to bed. It was the hottest night of the year so far. Sam wouldn't see anything other than her foot for three days, when Lauren would take him out and repeat the process with her left foot, treating him to a fresh gag.

 

 

 

The week under Lauren was horrible for Sam. She didn't take off her trainers once (with the exception of swapping which foot he was stuck to). Nothing but sweat and stink came from the sole that he was pressed tightly against. Anything that he himself didn't absorb soaked into the layers of bandage pinning him or the sock behind the bandages. The bandages themselves were utterly disgusting as they became wet through with sweat during the first night, before Lauren even went for her morning run. All Sam could do in resistance was worm against her soft, warm sole in his bondage. Being forced to breath footstink through his nose and swallow old sweat from his gag was absolutely terrible and Sam would have given anything to get away from it.

 

Starting from Lauren's morning run, things got progressively worse. Every physical activity Lauren went through made the environment inside Sam's prison far wetter and far smellier. He was painfully aware of the soggy, stinky bandage behind for the entire week, Lauren reused the same one for the second foot.

 

Having Sam beneath her provided Lauren some pretty good health benefits. This week she attended the gym a lot more, everyday for at least 2 hours and she drank more water in order to provide her unwilling foot prisoner with a steady stream of sweat. Every step she took Lauren felt Sam press even deeper into her sole and she loved it. She soon discovered that playing with Sam this way was easy, all she had to do was scrunch her sole and he wriggled around even more in desperation.

 

Every night Lauren called her friends and told them how great it was having Sam under her foot, and she could tell that they were extremely eager to have their turn. The three of them decided to have a nice big gym session together on the second day of Lauren's week and push themselves really hard, in order to increase the potency of their weapons.

 

They met at the gym at noon and were all in their workout gear, other than Becky's stinky brown ankle boots which she decided to keep her feet in so they didn't lose any zing. The first exercise the girls did was a long distance run on the treadmills. They managed to get three lined up in a row, with the users on either side of them pulling faces of disgust and going elsewhere as the smell from within the girls' footwear was rather strong.

Becky only laughed at their reaction, loving the idea that the smell of her feet could control people. “I guess we go where we want then girls!”

“At least those people can get away. Our poor little slave is enduring my stink and there's notihng he can do but struggle uselessly.” Lauren boasted with glee.

“How did you stick him in place? You use tape to stop our little Sammy from getting away?” Jenny asked, fascinated with the possibility of having a tiny man stuck to her awful foot against his will, feeling herself getting turned on that her turn was in a couple of weeks.

“Not exactly. I have used tape to secure his mouth and make sure he's always breathing my stink but I used bandages to keep him nice and snug against my sole. “ Lauren explained.

“Oh that's so mean! Those bandages must be absolutely rancid by now and I doubt they'll get any better.” Becky said before giggling. “It's a shame he can't enjoy the taste while his mouth is covered.

“Hahaha you haven't heard the best part, I gathered up all the bits of sock left on my foot and pushed them together into a gag for our little slave. With that in his mouth he's both smelling my cheesy feet and drinking my stale sweat. “Lauren corrected Becky.

“Oh Lauren that's genius!” Jenny said. “I planned on having him licking my foot all the time during my week but I reckon I can wear some old socks of mine that were never washed and prepare some tasty gags for my Sammy.”

“It's a pretty good idea Lauren, I gotta hand it to you. In fact, I'll copy it too. That way after all of us have had our first go, we can make Sam worship and clean our feet all together. I was planning on having him do mine every night but three four weeks of dirty, stinky feet will be amazing to watch our slave suffer under.” Becky told her friends evilly.

“Sammy really doesn't have any idea what he's in for. My feet could probably be used to torture information out of spies after two weeks in these sneakers. I've never tested past two weeks before because the girls at practice hate it when I don't wash but I'm sure they'll let me off, they're almost as sadistic as I am.” Jenny admitted.

“Looks like we might need to prepare some nose plugs then girls if we're going to unleash our weapons of mass destruction all in the same room!” Becky said as the trio burst into laughter.

 

From that point onwards the group worked out nice and hard. For four hours they stayed at the gym: using treadmills, bikes, rowing machine, and freestanding equipment. A lot of skipping was done in which Sam was pounded into the the soft wall behind him consisting of bandage, sock, tights and trainer, each layer moist and smelly. After three hours they were leaving when they noticed a long spin class starting. Spin class worked them harder than anything so they shared a cruel grin between themselves and joined in.

 

 

 

Sam was finally freed from his prison at the end of Lauren's third day. Off came her trainers, then her tights, and finally she peeled off her wet right sock and unwrapped the soggy bandage. Lauren laughed at the sight of Sam's tied up body stuck firmly to her sole, slightly embedded into the red skin. She'd never get tired of the sight of Sam at her foot.

“Come on slave, I know you like righty but lefty if in need of some love too.” Lauren taunted as she unstuck Sam and laid him on her sock which she had put on her bedside cabinet. Sam was sick of being touched by sweat and sweaty foot things but was in no position to escape. She corrected his posture so he was leaning against a fold in her sock so he could witness the unveiling of her second foot. His eyes widened in fear as Lauren peeled off off her sock, bits of sock and grime left behind on her foot.

Please no! Not again! Sam thought as he screamed into his gross gag, still almost as awful as it was on day one. Lauren grinned down at her slave as she gathered the grey, soaked with sweat sock lint from her bright red sole and from between her toes and smushed it together into a ball. This one looked larger than the last. Lauren placed it near Sam and the pungent odour radiated from it. 

 

Lauren simply grabbed Sam as he wormed around and carefully peel off the tape. He choked the juicy gag out and breathed heavily, glad to breathe through his mouth once more even if it was air polluted with foot stench. “No no no!” He screamed as Lauren picked up the fresh gag and crammed it into his mouth. The strong, stale, vinegary taste hit him hard once again as the lump filled his mouth. Every taste bud he had stung at the intense flavour.

 

“Hahaha it makes me so happy and turns me on to see you tortured by the taste and smell of my feet! I can see why Becky's sister chose you originally, you're the perfect slave to torment with stinky feet.” Lauren mocked Sam as she picked him up. When he fought against her fingers which were many times more powerful than he was he moved towards her foot. Her sole flexed as she once more pushed Sam into it and wrapped the used bandage around him. As Lauren held it the disgusting bandage dripped sweat that had accumulated over the last three days.

“Enjoy your stay slave! You'll be there until I hand you over to Becky so if there's anything you have to say to me you'd better say it now.” Lauren's words reached Sam through the bandage.

“Fuck you, you sadistic bitch! I hate you and your horrible friends! This is torture and you can all rot.” Sam shouted angrily at the girl who held absolute power over him and used to to make every moment of his life torture. Lauren heard none of this, of course. All she heard was the very quiet, muffled sounds of her foot prisoner.

“Oh what's that? You love my feet as much as Jenny's? Aww that's so sweet but I'm afraid I'll have to punish you harder because Jenny is one of my best friends and she loves you very much.” Lauren taunted as she sealed her foot with her sock and put on her tights and trainers. The punishment for Sam was that she turned off the AC in her room every night for the rest of her week.

 

 

 

Sam's week under Lauren's feet was finally over. What a long week it was. Up until that point, it was the most Sam had suffered in his entire life. Lauren had been merciless. Little did he know that Becky planned on being just as merciless, only she had stinkier, sweatier feet.

 

Lauren was in Becky's room, a whole week since they had shrunk Sam.

“They been looking for him?” Lauren asked, looking over at Sam's house.

“Yeah his parents are distraught. They'll get over one loser son going missing though. He's in a better place now. Better for us anyway.” Becky said cruelly with a laugh.

“They'll never think to look for him trapped beneath our stinky feet so I'd say we're in the clear.” Lauren added.

“Let's see him then! My feet are excited that they're getting their slave back.” Becky said with childlike joy.

 

Lauren bared her sweaty foot, a little upset that Sam was going away for a while. The thought of the big foot worshiping they had planned cheered her up though. Becky had laughed at the sight of the drenched, smelly bandage and the tiny man underneath. Lauren peeled Sam off her foot and placed him before Becky. Sam's struggles renewed at the face of Becky much to Becky's pleasure.

“I'll leave you two alone.” Lauren said, giving Becky a wink before hiding her foot away and leaving.

“Hi Sammy, ready for the most unbearable week of your life?” Becky teased with lust in her voice.

 

Feet of the ringleader by duck12345

To Sam's surprise, Becky untied him before removing the tape and allowed him to take out his gag. He spent a few minutes wheezing on the floor, coughing to try and get rid of every bit of sock that had stuck to the inside of his mouth. Becky just watched until he was done.

“You must be hungry Sammy. It's been a whole week since you've eaten.” Becky said.

Sam's stomach rumbled at the mention of food. It has been a while since I've eaten. I can only hope that Becky will feed me something normal and not anything from her feet. Sam thought, worrying at the possibilities. He nodded at Becky.

 

Becky gave him a kind smile and brought a plate down from her dresser that she had prepared for him. On the plate were very small cubes of cheese and chunks of strawberry. Sam eyed them suspiciously.

“I haven't done anything to them! I'm being nice to you Sammy, would you rather I just be mean like Sarah would be if she were here?” Becky said, offended that Sam had treated her act of kindness the way her did. Sam crawled forward and got onto the plate. He sniffed at the food and decided to eat it. It was all very nice. The cheese reminded him of feet from all of his time spent under them but if he ignored it he was fine. All of it was consumed as he essentially had a bottomless stomach thanks to the virus speeding up his metabolism and disintegrating any waste.

“You don't have to eat very often thanks to your size. The reason you won't need to drink is that Lauren's footsweat managed to sustain you which is good. You'll never grow thirsty under my foot.” Becky said to Sam with a wink.

 

“Thank you Becky. The food was great.” Sam said gratefully to Becky.

Becky gave Sam a dazzling smile. “Aww Sam you're so sweet. I'm not surprised Sarah liked you. And Jenny too I suppose. Plus Jessica! You're quite a ladies man aren't you Sammy? Well, a ladies foot man anyway.”

Sam looked at Becky and realised that although she led the trio of evil, she was the kindest one.

“You should enjoy your time at my feet while you can. Sure they are very smelly and very sweaty but at least I fed you right. I can't imagine what Jenny will feed you, after all she's obsessed with your entire world being at her feet.” Becky said with a laugh. Sam gulped at the thought of Jenny's feet.

 

Sam gulped even harder when Becky started unlacing her boots. He looked around her room for methods of escape. “Run if you want Sammy. I will catch you, and I will make sure you're very much unfairly punished. Even if somehow I don't catch you, Sarah is coming over this week and believe me you don't want her to find her ex foot slave powerless at her feet.” Becky warned.

He thought better and stood his ground. Becky noted this with a smile. Once both her boots were unlaced her pink socked feet emerged from within the small brown boots. The smell forced Sam to fall backwards. It was terrible. A strong cheesy odour that caught in his nose and wouldn't let go. These are the feet that I'll be trapped under? He thought to himself in disbelief as Becky scrunched her toes, wringing her sock slightly and causing a puddle of sweat to drip onto the floor. She giggled softly and grabbed the top of her right sock. Above her ankle the socks were almost the exact same shade as when  she put them on, albeit a little damp. Below her ankle however was a totally different story.

 

The light pink sock had become a very dark shade of pink, soaked with sweat. The outline of her soles and toes was clear, a faintly yellow colour on the bottom and around the sides. The sock clung tightly to her foot. Becky slowly peeled off the the sock, which clung to her foot with everything it had. A very red and wrinkled sole was revealed. Drops of sweat rolled down the wrinkly surface, swimming over every bump and crevice. The sock managed to get over her plump toes to completely expose Becky's disgusting, cheesy left foot. Sam wasn't even close to it and he could feel the heat and the stink filled the room. There was no escape.

“Come here slave.” Becky commanded as she pulled out some tape. With the only other choice being punished, Sam obeyed. As he came closer to her huge foot her toes flexed, repainted pink a few days ago. “Don't you think my toenails look pretty Sammy? I painted them just for you.” Her soft fingers grabbed him and the tape.

 

Soon Sam had his arms taped to his sides and his ankles together. Becky smiled and laid him down on his back, positioning her dripping wet mountain of a foot over him. He cringed as her sweat dripped onto him. Becky's fingers dug between her second and middle toe and she pulled out a soggy pink lump, bits of grey were stuck to it. “Lauren gave me this idea. I loved the image of you having a disgusting gag in your mouth, allowing you to suck on the taste of feet and smell them simultaneously. Every day I gathered up my sock lint and distributed it evenly between my cute toes, merging it with my toejam. I bet this will smell atrocious.” Becky teased Sam and lifted the lump up to her nose and sniffed. Suddenly she withdrew in horror and started coughing. Becky looked at Sam in surprise which slowly twisted into an evil smile. “Holy shit it reeks! I can't believe that I'm going to put this in your mouth and you'll have no choice but to suck on it while inhaling my unwashed feet. I almost feel sorry for you. But I think it's so hot that you'll be suffering so much because of my smelly feet Sammy.”

 

Sam started sobbing as Becky brought Sam's gag towards him. “Open wide Sammy, here comes my toe gag.” Becky was struggling to hold back laughter.

“Please Becky stop this is too much I'm begging yo--” Sam was interrupted as the awful object was forced into his mouth. Because she had split the leftover sock between her toes the gag was smaller than the ones Lauren had made and didn't fill his mouth but it was much fouler. If was like having a sweaty piece of sour cheese in his mouth. As he attempted to force it out another strip of tape cover his mouth.

“No no no. Naughty Sammy. I want you always tasting what my foot has produced. I'm sorry I don't have as much sock lint as Lauren, wool socks don't seem to produce as much, but as I'm sure you can tell I have the ability to make your gag taste much worse than she ever could.”

 

Now it was time for Sam to get cozy with Becky's left foot. She made a show of it, having her foot flat and wriggling her toes as it crawled towards Sam's helpless body. “Here come my toes Sammy.” Becky purred as her slimy toes got closer. All Sam could hear was Becky's excited laughter as her toes reached him. For a while her toes played with their prey mercilessly, Sam cried and screamed into his gag as he was assaulted on each of his senses by this teenage girl's rancid foot. Finally the cheesy toes finished him off by closing tightly around him, squeezing Sam and overwhelming him with a sudden torrent of sticky, slime-like sweat from between her toes. Becky's foot lifted into the air and approached her sock, which she held open and ready for her slave. “Say goodnight Sammy.” Becky mocked as he was sealed within her warm, wet, wool sock. She unclenched her toes and even still Sam couldn't move due to her sock pinning him inside the cavern of her toes.

 

 

 

Even after one day Becky's feet had managed to outshine Lauren's in every torturous aspect. The stink and sweat levels were higher (Becky had an extra week on Lauren in fairness) and Sam managed to be pressed harder into the flesh of Becky's toes with her foot being meatier. Sam had screamed and begged relentlessly and hopelessly into his gag as he had been coated in Becky's sour toe sweat which had become slightly solid and gooey from being trapped between her toes for so long. The humidity in the sock was high and the levels of warmth never dropped. Is this how it's going to be? Forced to be beneath these awful girls and their disgusting feet forever? Passed around with their feet becoming more and more disgusting each cycle? Sam was approaching breaking point and he still had to finish his week with Becky, followed by Jenny.

 

Becky was more diligent about running than Lauren. Every day Becky ran in the hot summer sun for at least 3 hours. Sam was very aware of when his 'warden' was running as he felt the rapid shifts in pressure as her foot smacked against the ground countless times. During her runs the increase in the temperate and sweat levels of Becky's feet were noticeable.

 

Every night Becky removed Sam from within her rancid sock and played with his tiny, unwilling body. Her toes tossed him around and wormed over him, while she laughed at Sam being unable to fight back. Becky seemed to have a desire to play a more active part in Sam's torture unlike Lauren who was content with her feet doing all the work.

 

Having 8 dark, stinky pits with bits of worn sock sitting in them allowed Becky to provide Sam with a new gag every single day, before which she made him kiss her beautiful toenails and listened to him beg for mercy as she ground him under her greasy big toe; she loved every second of this and it only made her more excited for what she dubbed 'the grand foot worshiping'. Regardless of how much the tormented little foot boy begged he found himself with a new disgusting piece of sock in his mouth each evening, followed by another excruciating and sleepless night being squished by toes from every direction. On the final night Becky realised she had one too many gags and so combine two foul sock gags into one even more terrible. This one actually didn't fit inside Sam's mouth properly and so Becky forced him (despite his long and desperate protests) to nibble at Becky's gross creation until it was small enough to fit entirely within his tiny mouth.

 

One day, late in the evening after a particularly hard gym session, Becky had bared both her feet and had Sam on the floor of her bedroom. Tied by tape and gagged, alll he could do was worm around on the floor as her red, wrinkly, dripping wet soles flexed and danced in the air above him. His sense of smell was dominated by the strong odour of soggy cheese, it was so thick it was almost as if his nose was drinking it. A puddle had begun to form around him as Becky's sweaty feet rained on him, dripping from her meaty wrinkles.

 

Beyond her disgusting soles and wriggling toes was Becky's beautiful face, smiling with glee as Sam suffered under her thick, smelly feet. She couldn't take her hungry, lustful gaze from his tortured form. Becky made sure she kept teasing Sam.

“Nice and smelly for you Sammy?” “How's the weather down there?” “Oh man Sammy, it was such a hard workout for my poor feet today.” “I hope you know that the rest of your live is going to be just like this, every second you'll be tormented by someone's stinky feet and there's nothing that you can do about it.” These are some of the things that Becky liked to say to him, breaking his mind more and more with every word, even though the smell of her awful feet had broke him long ago.

 

Suddenly there was a knock on Becky's door. Clearly the person knocking had little patience as the door opened almost immediately afterwards.

“Hey Becky, do you know where my gym stuf-- What are you doing?” Becky's sister, Sarah asked.

Oh fuck! Please not Sarah. Anything but Sarah. Sam thought as Becky's face turned behind her to acknowledge her sister. 

“Oh hiiii Sarah! I'm just playing with my new toy, wanna come see?” Becky said, giggling at the situation and at the fact that Sarah had to hold her nose to avoid the smell.

“Bloody hell Becky, take your feet for a wash they reek! If you show me a vibrator I'm gonna tell mom you're being weird again.” Sarah told Becky off as she walked over.

Becky's feet planted themselves on either side of Sam. With Sarah potentially about to see him he was fighting against his bondage far more than when Becky was playing with him. The smell and heat radiating from her hot, red soles had subsided slightly as he was no longer in the direct firing line.

 

Becky's face, topped with her huge grin turned back towards him, followed by the curious face of Sarah, still holding her nose at the smell. “I think you'll recognise him Sarah, he's just where he belongs.”

Sarah peered down at the tiny, tied up man at her sister's feet for a few moments, before her eyes lit up with realisation and amusement and her smile grew wider than Sam had ever seen it. “Is that you Sam?” Sarah asked tentatively, her voice shaking with disbelief as an overwhelming amount of pleasure was creeping out form between her toned, athletic legs seeing her ex-slave so small and helpless. 

 

 

An unwanted spectator by duck12345

“Yep, that's little Sammy from next door! He same Sammy that you tortured and made into your footslave. He's now the footslave of me and my friends and there's not a thing he can do about it, no matter how much he hates it.” Becky told Sarah proudly, before Sarah burst into laughter. Sam's body turned red from humiliation, but you wouldn't notice because he was already stained a bright red from days under hot, sweaty feet.

“And why is he wet? Oh god is that your footsweat? Wow you are so mean!” Sarah exclaimed as she continued laughing at Sam.

“Yep, he's been soaked with mine and Lauren's footsweat all this week and all last week. We've worked up quite a stink too. It makes me feel all tingly knowing that he has to inhale our awful feet.”

“What about your friend Jenny? She rocks some real nasty feet I hope you're going to give her a turn.” Sarah urged her sister.

“Oh yeah it's Jenny's turn next week. Sam will be under her feet when she goes to a basketball tournament. She hasn't washed them for almost 3 weeks by this point so yeah they'll be deadly!” Becky giggled as she told Sarah and saw tears of hopelessness form in Sam's eyes.

“That should be fun for Sam hahaha. Hey Sam, maybe Jenny will have her teammates help out, just like when I got the soccer team to torture you under their stinky feet.” Sarah taunted.

Sam could only cry in humiliation as the two sisters teased him.

 

“I'd let you have a go with him sis, but we've been preparing our tools of torture for a while and though your feet are pretty rank, I doubt they can match the potency mine are packing.” Becky said.

“Don't worry Becks, I completely understand. I love seeing little Sam suffering under stinky feet as much as you do and I wouldn't want him having anything resembling a break.” Sarah said and Sam felt a wave of relief. He was happy that Sarah wasn't going to play with him. “Although, I wouldn't mind tormenting him a little in the future. I'll work on getting my feet nice and disgusting just for him. I've got some pretty nasty footwear in my room that I have stayed away from them recently because of the smell, it'll be fun to break them out again.”

“Oh that would be so horrible for him! Your feet at full power AND the humiliation of being under his old bully? I can't imagine anything worse for him. It's a good job you're a personal trainer now too, I'm sure you get pretty sweaty working those long days, Sure Sarah, I'll sort out a week where you can have him and do whatever you want to him.” Becky told her sister, her voice full of excitement that the two could share Sam.

“Thanks Becky, you're the best little sister!” Sarah said happily as she embraced Becky in a hug.

“I know I am hahaha! You wanna stick around and watch me play with poor little Sammy?” Becky asked.

“I couldn't think of anything I'd rather do sis.” Sarah answered as she brought over a chair and got comfortable to watch Becky's show.

 

Sam was in a state of horror seeing Sarah spectating with interest. For the next 2 hours she watched intently as her younger sister played with Sam using her giant smelly feet. Her feet took turns covering him, trapping him face face in her meaty soles. She rolled him around under her feet and grappled him using her toes, the slimy things worming around his limp, helpless form as he wept with exhaustion from the constant foot torture. Sometime Becky stuck him to one sole with her sweat and brought her other up to trap him in a tomb of feet.

“Look Sarah! A foot sandwich!” Becky would say with glee and Sarah would laugh.

 

At one point Sam was laying prone once more as Becky's huge toes squirmed all over his body and Sarah decided to teach her sister something.

“Hey Becky, let's dominant the little slave completely. Move your toes over his little willy.” Sarah taught, Becky giggled girlishly as she saw where this was going.

“Now you're going to make him orgasm to your big cheesy toes against his will. Just wiggle those soft little piggie around and watch him twitch in pleasure.” Becky did as Sarah commanded watching Sam's penis harden as it was buried in a sea of sweaty, moving toe flesh. Sam screamed, racked by intense pleasure and the intense torture of Becky's rank toes. Whenever Sam pushed his waist up deeper into the mass of toes Sarah laughed and told Becky to stop. Over and over this happened, Sam was reaching climax and Becky's toes just halted their touch while the tiny man breathed in the smell of Becky's feet. The two began laughing whenever Becky stopped as Sam looked at Becky pleadingly, trying to get her to finish him off. She finally gave him his wish. Becky brought her right foot over Sam's face and spread her big toe and second toe. From within the crevice came a foul stink, far stronger than the rest of her foot. Sam tried to pull his face away but he was well and truly stuck smelling her toejam. Meanwhile the toes of her left foot lightly touched his crotch and slowly started wiggling, picking up speed every few seconds. Very soon Sam was moaning loudly into his gag, causing smelly, stale sweat to drip down his throat as he filled with pleasure. As the toes began wildly assaulting his genitals a powerful orgasm shocked him, causing him to sniff harder than ever between her gross toes.

 

After this the nights torture was done with. Now Sam had to go back under Becky's stinky foot. Every day she switched feet. She let Sarah watch as the fresh gag was picked from between her toes and crammed into Sam's mouth. Becky decided that instead of going under her toes, today he'd be stuck to her wrinkly sole. So she pushed him hard into the underside of her foot and applied a few pieces of tape to the back of his head, his waist and his ankles. On went the damp pink sock and the pressure pushed Sam deeper into the flesh of Becky's meaty sole. Sarah watched, transfixed, as Becky finished off Sam's prison for the next day by putting on her boot and tying the laces, sealing him inside.

“Wow there's really no chance of him escaping is there?” Sarah asked jokingly.

“Nope, he's going to be under and around feet for the rest of his life.” Becky said confidently.

“I guess I'll go now then. I have to say it was great fun watching you punish Sam under your feet, I'm really looking forward to doing so myself, it'll be just like the good old days.”

“Yeah Sarah, maybe you can teach me a thing or two!”

“Perhaps I will be able to Becks. Anyway, goodnight. I gotta get some sleep. Unlike poor little Sammy, I'll be having some lovely beauty sleep.”

“Okay night Sarah. I'll keep scrunching my soles for you hahaha.” Becky watched as Sarah went to bed and decided to do the same.

 

As Becky laid in bed, all her footwear still on to maintain the conditions of Sam's awful prison, Sarah knocked and came in one last time. She was holding a blanket.

“Hey Becks, one more thing. When I had Sam stay over one time I taped his face to my feet and covered the lovebirds in this electric blanket. He hated it so much, being unable to do anything as my already sweaty and stinky feet got worse right before him. I'm giving this electric blanket to you, it should heat up your feet and keep Sam swimming in your sweat.” Sarah draped the blanket over her sister's feet and turned it on at the highest setting.

“Thanks Sarah, I don't know what me or Sammy would do without you.” Becky said with a tired smile.

 

 

 

After a few more days at Becky's feet, her week with Sam was over. She hadn't gotten Sarah involved again but managed to keep up the torment on Sam. Every night she had the electric blanket wrapped around her booted and socked feet, Sam could really feel the difference. He squirmed against her huge red feet but all he achieved was giving her a nice foot massage. At all times his body was filled with the pungent odour of Becky's feet. The final time Becky removed her boot and sock, Sam wasn't sure where he was.

 

Suddenly his world became slightly brighter as Becky took off her sock. She pulled the tape from Sam's body and peeled him from her wrinkled foot and he saw Becky's friend Jenny as his eyes adjusted to the light after being trapped in Becky's sock.

“Sammy! It's been so long my little foot toy. I feel bad for you, not being able to see the one oyu love and her sexy, smelly toes for so long. You're in luck though; I get to keep you under my gross feet for a whole week!” Jenny was overjoyed at the sight of Sam.

“I bet he's plenty ready for you Jenny, he's been marinating in my sweat for so long that I think he might actually like some change.” Becky brought her bare foot up to her face and sniffed. “Oh my god. You've had to contend with that!? Hahaha Sam you poor little thing. You really must be glad my turn is over.”

“I wouldn't say that yet Becky...” Jenny said ominously and seductively as she unlaced her awful sneakers and pulled her bare feet clear. The smell was already pretty strong when they had shoes on but Jenny's feet really were something else. Becky quickly grabbed her nose and start laughing as Sam's body went wild on the floor. Jenny noticed too. “Oh Sammy is excited. If you're writhing in pleasure just being in the same room as my bare feet just wait until you're stuck in a sneaker with them for days at at time. You might actually be driven insane!”

 

Becky set to work freeing Sam from his tape bondage. When the tape from over his mouth was peeled off he tried to spit out his gag put it was lodged firmly in his mouth. The disgusting object had leaked plenty of thick sweat and that had formed a sticky layer around on his cheeks and over the openeing of his mouth and sealed the gag within. Becky chuckled at his desperate attempts to remove it until she decided to help him.

“Hey Sam, looks like you won't be able to pull that thing out, you know what that means right?” Becky said.

Sam looked up at her confused and shook his head. What the hell does she mean?

Becky smiled, closed her eyes tightly in an attempt to not laugh but couldn't hold it and let out a snort followed by giggling. “You'll have to eat it Sammy!”

Jenny started laughing too as Sam looked from one girl to another in disbelief. I can't eat this fucking thing, it's sickening.

“If you don't eat it Sam it's never coming out. You'll have a lump of my sweaty socks in your mouth forever. I mean I don't blame you for wanting to always have the taste of my stinky feet in your mouth but I'd assume you'd want it out.” Becky really wasn't joking. Sam would have to eat it.

 

Under gales of laughter from the two girls, and a lot of being poked and prodded by their slimy toes, Sam managed to eat his gag. It took him about 10 full minutes to chew it and shallow it a little at a time and even after it had gone the flavour did not subside. He could feel that his mouth was lined with a layer of vinegary, stale sweat.

“Okay Sammy. You can't say I haven't been a great mistress, I mean I fed you, reintroduced you to your gorgeous highschool girlfriend and aided you in getting rid of the gag lodged in your mouth. I think you should show me how much you appreciate me before I hand you over.” Becky said as she lower her feet so Sam could see all of her pink toenails on her cute pudgy toes, “Show me some kisses Sammy” Becky purred at her slave.

Sam did as he was told and walked willingly back to Becky's smelly feet and stood before her giant toes. She wiggled them in his face and giggled before he bent over and started kissing her toes. He planted 5 kisses on a toe and then moved to the next one. He continued for a good 15 minutes before he had to stop. But it was not Becky who stopped him.

 

Sam was kissing Becky's toes when suddenly two even larger digits grabbed him from behind. He screamed in shock at the smell that enveloped him. A thick, cheesy odour, stronger than anything he had ever smelt before overwhelmed him completely. Jenny's toe sweat had drenched him instantly and all he could do to resist was wormed around against the toes. He was released onto the floor and looked up at Jenny's grinning face. “Finally Sammy. It's my turn. Pretty sure my feet are actually toxic so honestly this week is going to be pretty terrible for you.” Jenny turned her sights to Becky. “See you later Becky, you'll see Sammy next week, although I'm not sure his sanity will be entirely intact hahaha.”

 

One stink to rule them all by duck12345
Author's Notes:
Apologies for the very slow updates anyone who is bothered, I am not great at updating. Gonna leave the story at a vague end point for now and MAY pick it back up later to give it my intended finish. 

Sam sat on the ground, Jenny's feet on either side of him, looking up at her smiling face. If he tried to get up the two gigantic, crimson soles came together and rolled him around for a few minutes before releasing him again. Once Sam had learned not to try and escape, Jenny made a satisfied grunt and decided to speak to him.

“Right Sammy. I know you love my beautiful feet so I won't keep you apart from them for long. I just have to make sure you're always smelling my feet and not licking away the tasty goodness I've built up for you these past weeks, so I'm going to gag you like the others did. I'm sorry Sammy! It was all Lauren's idea and I have to go along with it. Don't worry know I'm sure I can find some big, sweaty feet at the basketball tournament for you to lick and worship!” Jenny teased Sam, knowing he despised feet, especially smelly ones as he was bombarded on both sides by walls of stink. He dare not cover his nose for fear of pissing off Jenny so he just breathed through his mouth, although this didn't help too much as the scent was so strong he could taste it.

 

The tiny man watched as Jenny's elegant fingers came down to her disgusting toes and pried the big toe and second toe of her right foot apart, revealing, behind sticky strings of thick sweat, orangery wet gunk deep in the pit of her toes. Her other fingers reached inside and pulled out a strip of grey sock. “This has been soaking between my toes for about a week and a half now Sammy. It is a strip from my old sweaty gym socks, when I used to wear gym socks anyway. I found them in a pair of old gym shoes, unwashed and wasting away. I thought it would be good idea to cut out a strip to gag you with but in the condition it was in, I didn't think it was gross enough to go in your little mouth so I stuck it in my cheesy toes hahaha.” Rolling up the strip as her big and second toe rubbed together, Jenny grabbed Sam and lodged the middle in his mouth before pulling the ends behind his head and tying them (Jenny has rather dexterous fingers).

 

As she let go of Sam his fingers rushed behind his head to untie the gag, but Jenny's rumbling voice stopped him in his tracks. “I wouldn't do that if I were you Sammy. I'm being nice now but if you insult me by removing my gift to you I'll just tie you to my foot like Becky and Lauren did, but with your head crammed between my awful, reeking toes. Honestly I'd rather give you freedom under my foot so you can squirm and struggle more efficiently and give me a nice foot massage whilst you're down there. But by all means if you want your face buried in my huge stinky sole take off the gag.”

 

Sam considered his possibilities. The taste overwhelming his taste buds was terrible, both cheesy and sweaty. However if he took it off not only would he be punished, Jenny would probably just put it right back on. Acting against his every instinct to remove the disgusting object from his mouth, his arms dropped to his sides. Jenny beamed at him. “Aww you're being so obedient Sammy! You must want to be free so you can show my feet how much you love them.”

 

Jenny's left foot lifted into the air and knocked Sam flat on his back. He screamed into the gag, drawing some stale toe sweat out of it, as her huge foot loomed directly above him. She giggled cruelly as the foot slowly lowered, her toes wiggling in excitement and her sole dripping sweat onto him. Sam was entirely covered by the wrinkled, warm foot as it reached the foot and entombed him. Jenny kept her foot there for a while, enjoying the feeling of Sam fighting against her immovable foot, before lifting it up once again. She laughed as she saw the little man trying to remove himself from the giant sweaty sole that he had stuck to, his face deep inside one of many wrinkles.

 

Jenny grabbed her gross sneakers and inserted her feet. Inside Jenny's left sneaker was a nightmare for Sam. Immediately the stink of cheesy, sweaty feet increased twofold and the warmth and humidity inside was unbearable. It got worse when her foot touched down on the insole of the sneaker, which had spent years absorbing sweat and grime from Jenny's bare feet and had become a terribly stinky weapon in its own right. Now Sam was trapped between Jenny's funky foot and her indescribable insole and knew already that this week was not going to be pretty.

 

 

 

Locked inside such a disgusting environment was not fun. Sam was honestly wishing for death the smell was so terrible. The sweaty skin of Jenny's foot was constantly shifting and rubbing against his body, sucking him in and out of the numerous wrinkles he was pressed up against. On the second day Jenny got the bus to the basketball tournament miles away with her team and got settled into the dorm. Every morning and night Jenny swapped the foot Sam was helplessly imprisoned by. Not being tied to her foot brought little comfort. Most of the time he was unwillingly made to stay in one position once the unmerciful sole buried him for the day. The only thing that was different is that he could manage to struggle and wriggle around beneath the hot, slimy foot slightly, which Jenny really enjoyed.

 

Every day Jenny had a basketball match to play. It was instantly obvious when she was playing to Sam because the bursts of extreme pressure placed on him by her foul soles became more frequent and the stream of sweat coming from her feet increased. The sweat from her feet went one of three places. An awful lot of it poured into Sam, soaking through his gag and overwhelming his sense of taste with vile foot flavour almost every second. Anything that wasn't consumed by poor Sam was either absorbed by her sneakers, worsening the conditions within, or just converted into pure, humid, stinky air, which is mostly breathed in by Sam, torturing his sense of smell. Whenever Jenny removed her foot from the stinky prison cell that she called a sneaker she had to laugh to herself as the smell escaping from her footwear was almost visible.

 

Sitting in the locker rooms with the team after a match was awful for Jenny. All she wanted to do was tell them about the little man suffering in her sneaker, forced into a world of nothing but her feet. She constantly ground her feet against the floor, loving the sensation of Sam's body against her soft, large foot. The girls constantly asked her questions such as “What is so special about the surprise you're planning for us? Do we get to use your footboy if we win?” and “Why did we have to go without washing our feet? Jenny I hope this pays off because my feet reek.”

 

Jenny simply laughed off their questions and maintained her silence. Knowing that if their team won this tournament, little Sammy would be sniffing lots of stinky feet. Unfortunately the feet of the basketball team were not as disgusting as Jenny would have liked. Only Katie and another girl called Anna had gone without washing their feet for a week before leaving for the tournament like Jenny had requested; Katie suspected that she'd get to make use of Sam, but had no idea of how small he would be. One thing the girls complied with was not washing their socks which provided some small consolation. None of the team had washed their sweaty feet since leaving for the tournament either, motivated by the fact that they wouldn't have to deal with the complaints of anyone but their teammates and the coach.

 

Jenny had no idea why, but knowing Sam was being tormented by stinky feet brought her pleasure. Every time she tortured him under her vile, slimy feet it brought such a big smile to her face and she knew that this is what she truly wanted: to be a smelly footed goddess to tiny, helpless Sam as his entire life was spent at her feet. Seeing Becky and Lauren inflict suffering upon him with their feet made her almost as happy as when she did it herself, so Jenny was really looking forward to winning the basketball tournament and sharing Sam with the team as a reward. After placing in the finals by winning their semi final on the fourth day of the tournament, the possibility of having Sam service the giant feet of the basketball team was looking very likely, the very thought of it caused Jenny to shiver with excitement. Of course, she often thought about Becky and Lauren, wondering what evil plans to torture Sam they had made whilst she was away.

 

 

 

“She better show up soon.” Said Lauren impatiently to Becky, tapping her tattered trainers against the ground.

“Don't worry Lauren, she's pretty submissive so I highly doubt that Jessie would refuse to meet us, especially since she knows we probably have something to do with Sam going missing.” Becky told her friend confidently.

 

Just as expected, Jessica arrived a few minutes later, very quiet around the two girls. “Hey Jessie! Long time no see!” Becky said in a friendly yet demeaning manner, ruffling Jessica's hair.

“W-w-what have you done with Sam! He's missing and you guys made him your slave!” Jessica asked, getting straight to the point.

“We're not going to tell you that yet Jessie” Lauren said, leaning against the wall. “All you need to know is that he isn't dead and that Jenny is taking care of him right now; well, Jenny's feet are anyway.”

A look of disgust crossed Jessica's face, knowing that although Jenny seemed to be the nicest of the trio, her feet were the sweatiest pair of feet she had ever known. “So why am I here? What do you want with me?”

 

Becky smiled kindly and walked over to Jessica. She put her arm over Jessica's shoulder, noticing her try to move away out of fear. “Well Jessie, we wanted to invite you into our friend group. As it turns out, your little Sammy is a great footslave and we have no intention of giving him up. It seems as though he actually enjoys the position he's in if you'd believe it! However we know how much you two miss each other so if you join our little friend circle you'll be able to see each other again.”

“I'll be able to see Sam again?” Jessica said in disbelief, after thinking for so long that Becky had done something terrible to him. “Sure, I'll be your friend!” Jessica said happily.

Becky hugged Jessica tightly. “I'm so glad you accepted! All the time I've known you I wanted you to be our friend, but you were just so good with our feet. I'm sorry for how we treated you Jessie.” Becky said to Jessica, wrapping the girl's mind around her finger.

“Really? Is that true?” Jessica said to Lauren.

“Yep, it's true.” Lauren replied half-heartedly, not caring enough to be a master manipulator like Becky.

 

Jessica was so overjoyed to hear this. All her life she wanted to be popular and have friends. Although she felt bad about Sam, maybe she'd have a chance to help him later, perhaps convince her new friends to let him go. After all, Becky and Jenny could be kind sometimes. She believed them so strongly because she hadn't had friends in so long. This is want she wanted.

 

“So since we're all friends now Jessie, I think we should repay you for all the shit we've put you through. I am going to train you in long distance running, so you can be as good as me! It takes a lot of dedication, hard work ad skipping showers. Interested?” Becky said to Jessica.

Jessica became even happier. Running was her passion an how she first met Becky. All she had wanted at the time was to have a friend to go running with and improve. “Yes Becky, I can't wait! Thank you guys so much.” Jessica said with tears in her eyes.

Becky smiled, hiding behind that smile was a dark glee that her plans were falling into place. “It's no problem, Jessie my friend.”

 

Victory celebrations by duck12345

The night before the final, Jenny decided to tease her little foot toy. As she got into her own bunk, in a slightly walled off room where they had privacy, Jenny prepared to remove her footwear. She lifted the covers and went underneath in nothing but her underwear and sneakers, with the light on her phone lighting the small space. Instead her sneaker, her sweaty right foot scrunched and abused Sam with the stinky flesh. Jenny smiled to herself and untied both sneakers, before separating her big feet from them with a loud squelch. Her purple toenails glimmered as she wiggled them against the fresh (well, freshER) air in this small cave she had created. The atrocious aroma from her feet soon swamped the inside of her bed covers and Jenny let loose a sigh of comfort as the strong, familiar odour washed up her nose and she felt rather excited that Sam had to endure this stench, at such a small size too.


 


The right foot of Jenny turned sole up, allowing Jenny to see her foot's prisoner. When she first stuck him to her sole, he used to try (unsuccessfully, but he almost managed) and unstick himself from her adhesive, thick sweat but as the days went on Sam's will to fight the immense sole of the beautiful young woman disappeared. Now as her amused eyes looked on his body, he lay in the middle of her wet, wrinkly sole with his arms out to the side, squirming to try and pull his face out of the fleshy, smelly foot. Jenny watched her captive tiny man for a few minutes before peeling his body from her awful foot.


 


Sam found himself looking up at Jenny, deposited between her giant, stinky feet, sitting horizontal to either side of him. As relieved as he was to not be in contact with her sole anymore, the smell in this space she had made was just as strong and the heat had barely subsided, with her feet acting like a pair of pungent radiators.


 


“Kneel before your goddess Sammy. And you can take off your gag.” Jenny ordered, smiling down at Sam. Sam obeyed, afraid of the tortures her disgusting toes could inflict on him. There was little that Sam fear more than the goo between Jenny's toes.


Once Sam had knelt in submission to her, Jenny decided to tease her slave with what tomorrow might entail. “You know what tomorrow is Sammy?”


Sam's voice was quiet, he was not used to anyone hearing him, the only thing he really communicated with was the unfeeling feet of the three bullies. “I-i-it's your tournament final, goddess Jenny.”


Jenny was pleased with his manners. “It is indeed and you know what I'm going to have you do when we win?” She bit her lip, enjoying the hopeless situation of Sam.


“I think it will involve feet, goddess Jenny.” Sam replied, completely deflated.


After giggling at his answer, Jenny spoke “Not just any feet, little Sammy. You know the basketball team I introduced you to weeks ago? Well tomorrow they will be packing some stiiiiiiinky feet. Their toes are going to be nice and tangy, their soles lovely and sweaty. All for you. I've told them not to wash their feet this week, so there are 11 pairs of smelly feet for you to worship. Oh my, I can't imagine how terrible that would be to experience, at such a small size too! Hahaha you will need to lick and kiss so many feet, feet that are bigger than you. What do you have to say to that, Sammy?”


Sammy looked at Jenny in disbelief. She sat there, smiling down at him and laughing, sadistically informing him that she would make him worship the feet of her basketball team. Sam felt so helpless. Unable to speak, he lowered his eyes to the mattress and began to sob. 


“I know you hate not being able to touch my foot, but you don't have to cry about it Sammy.” Jenny said tauntingly as she pushed him over onto his back. “I'll tell you what, for absorbing so much sweat and smell from my feet, I'll reward you.”


 


Jenny's right foot came over Sam and descended as he screamed, glad to have his gag out but not happy about having to scream in horror so soon. The taste of the sweaty gag still lingered in his mouth, and the flavour refreshed itself as the red, wrinkled sole covered him entirely from the stomach up, some foot flesh poking into his mouth, preventing him from closing it. The smell was worse than before with Sam's nose lodged into a deep wrinkle. He kicked his legs in protest, accomplishing nothing.


 


Smiling at Sam's tiny, flailing legs, Jenny took two long fingers and sucked on them, coating them in her saliva. The opposite hand pinned the legs and the wet fingers touched Sam's man parts and started moving over his penis, rolling the relatively tiny object under and between her soft fingers, pleasuring the young man. Sam felt the sexual arousal wash over him, his entire body twitching as Jenny's fingers brought him to orgasm. He felt disgusted having to suck and smell Jenny's sweaty sole as she made him explode.


 


As Jenny completely released Sam, he lay there spread eagle, staring upwards in the aftermath of his orgasm and breathed heavily. Jenny's big toes stopped before his face and stayed there, Sam knew what Jenny wanted. He kissed the slimy big toe. Jenny was most amused by this, going by her laughter. “I love you too Sammy. Put your gag back in. Time to be where you like the most.” Jenny teased as she scrunched her feet. Sam sighed in defeat and put his gag in, wincing at the awful taste. Jenny smiled cutely at him once more, before kissing his head and recoiling. “Ergh, you taste like feet hahaha.” Jenny pressed him into the bottom of her left foot and buried it back inside the stinky tomb that is her sneaker. Sam had managed somehow to escape into sleep several nights since he had been shrunken down and turned into a foot toy but tonight was one where he could not find solace in his dreams. Constantly being tortured by the smell, taste and touch of Jenny's giant sole, he couldn't stop thinking of the upcoming event tomorrow.


 


 


 


Jenny didn't say anything to Sam when she awoke. She just went on her usual morning routine and got ready for the final. She and the other girls got plenty of practice in, Jenny wanted to try extra hard to work up a nice sweat for her footlover but contained herself for the final, she didn't want to be tired and let the team down after all. When their team was finally called through, Jenny started sweating more than she did during practice. Despite her confident and lovingly domineering self, she still felt nerves when it was appropriate. She rubbed her long fingers against her clammy wet palms, smiling as she thought about the soles of her big feet reacting the same way as her palms.


 


It was obvious to Sam when the final match had started and Jenny went all out. The amount of sweat coming from her feet increased as did the heat of her foot. Being within the sneakers of this enourmous basketball star during play was akin to being inside a sauna. Pressed up against it, being abused by the movement and pressure of her sole as she played he couldn't help but smell her feet. He was pumped full of foul, cheesy air, struggling to no avail. It came as no surprise to Jenny when her team won as they played flawlessly, but Sam was kept in the dark (literally) until Jenny could remove her sneakers.


 


Ushering all the tired, sweaty girls into a player lounge set aside for celebrations after being cheered off the court, Jenny got them all comfortable. They sat on a crescent shaped, red comfortable couch and relaxed in their full kit, stretching out their long legs to keep the stench of their unwashed feet and dirty socks away from them all. Jenny stood before the 11 other girls as they eagerly awaited what Jenny had to say.


“As all you guys know, I've got myself a footslave. A cute, helpless boy to serve my feet, to rub and clean them no matter how sweaty and disgusting they are. Well, in celebration of winning, I have brought him here today, against his will hahaha, to worship all of your feet and lick them!” Jenny said with glee.


The girls cheered, Katie and Anna looking extra happy knowing that their feet were worse than the rest. “So where is he then?” One of the girls chimed in, awaiting the soothing feeling of a wet tongue against her sore, smelly feet.


“He's right here, in this room and he's been under my foot all week, being forced to sniff my smelly puppies!” Jenny exclaimed to everyone's confusion.


“What? Are you insane Jenny?” Katie asked, half with genuine concern and half with amusement at the possibility of this being a joke.


“Nope, look closely.” Jenny said with a smile as she sat on the floor and untied the laces of her left sneaker and pulled out her left foot. As soon as the foot was released the girls of the basketball team grabbed their noses to block out the powerful smell filling the room like some kind of toxic gas, complaining and telling Jenny to put her foot away. Hey soon quieted as she turned her foot sole up and showed them the tiny, 2 inch tall man on her red, wrinkly sole. Jenny's finger grabbed his legs and unstuck him from the sticky layer of sweat that kept him from freeing himself.


 


Jenny held the tiny form of Sam, upside down and wet with footsweat, to the girls. At first they gazed in wonder and amazement, which soon turned to giggles and finally into full blown laughter at the expense of tiny Sam.


Anna was clapping, with tears rolling from her eyes as she laughed. “Wow he's so small! I don't even wanna know how you made him that way, but I certainly wanna know how he feels being pressed between my stinking feet!”


“Well you know what to do ladies! Get those socks off!” Katie cheered, unlacing her huge size 14 sneakers.


Soon there were 11 pairs of filthy, sopping wet socks in a pile near one end of the crescent couch, 11 pairs of very stinky, sweaty bare feet and 11 girls chattering with excitement and giggling expectantly.


 


Sam felt utterly sick and humiliated as Jenny deposited him in the middle of the almost complete circle of girls feet. His sense of smell was in overload, over half of the girls couldn't stand the smell, they clutched their noses to avoid the stench of all 11 pairs of feet combining together. Unfortunately Sam had enhanced senses and couldn't cover his nose, whenever he tried a big toe pushed him to the ground. “You can take your gag off Sammy, you'll be needing your mouth.” Jenny commanded, trying to contain her laughter with her eyes eating up the sight of Sam stuck at the massive feet of the basketball team. Sam did as she ordered, removing his gag, which had just began to lose some of its flavour. But the taste of the gag was quickly overtaken by the the taste of the many feet before him, like with Jenny's feet, the smell was so potent it could be tasted.


 


Looking up at the wall of feet before him, Sam's stomach sunk. Visible just beyond the tips of the gargantuan gaggle of toes the titans cackled with delight, clad in their basketball kits. All of the feet were above average size and visually wet with sweat, red from the heat built up in socks and sneakers during the game. The feet ranged from the smallest, a couple of size 9s, to Katie's pair of size 14s at the largest. The girls had all different coloured painted toenails, only one was unpainted. While the vile smell from all the feet was assaulting him all at once, the strongest aroma came from the two girls on the rightmost of the couch, one being Katie and some girl on the very right that Sam didn't know the name of. Sam was having terrible flashbacks to school when he was subjected to the feet of the girls soccer team, however this was over twenty times worse.


 


“He's all yours girls!” Jenny proclaimed. Sam looked back at her through the prison of feet with desperate eyes, begging her silently to help him. Jenny merely looked at Sam with a big smile on her face and an aroused look in her eyes. She left the room on the phone to somebody. Sam had no idea what she was doing but his attention was drawn back to the girls as they entered a new round of giggling. Suddenly it began. One of the girls in the middle grabbed Sam with her vinegary toes and wrestled him to the floor. Another girl's sole came forward and rested on the lower half of his body. One of Katie's giant feet utterly dominated his sight of it came towards him with her scarlet red painted toes wiggling. Her sole pinned his upper body and head to the ground with his face buried in her hot, wet sole.


“Foot pile!” Someone yelled, which was received with cheers. Suddenly the heat and pressure began steadily increasing as foot after foot joined the stack. Sam cried, screamed and fought against the unbelievably heavy weight above him, but could do nothing as the girls on the outside laughed and enjoyed tormenting him. After what seemed like hours for Sam, but was only about 5 minutes for the girls, the feet crushing down on his body began to shift. The foot sweat acted as lubricant as the many feet slid and pushed against one another, with Sam in the centre of this smelly, foot filled chaos. Sam's face must have found its way on every part of every girls foot during this maelstrom of soles and toes, probably managing to explore every deep wrinkle and every toe gap. The poor tiny man was consumed by terrible, pungent smells and disgusting, stomach turning flavours. Eventually the mass of foot flesh withdrew, each set of feet returning to their owners.


 


Katie took charge of the situation, eager to have the tiny slave worship some big, bare, stinky feet. “Okay Sam, or slave or whatever you prefer. It's time to prove to us how much of a footslut you really are. Starting from your left, you're going to worship our disgusting, huge feet. I want you to rub yourself against each pair, run your tongue lovingly up each sole and between every single toe. We don't have forever, so we're limiting you to 10 minutes for every foot so you'd better work hard and fast. If you don't I'm sure we'll be able to find ways to punish you.” She grinned down at Sam as the first girl on the left tapped her soft, smelly sole against the floor.


 


Sam walked over to her and her eager feet. Above his tiny 2 inch body the girls cheesy toes wriggled menacingly. Sam actually tried to be as good as possible, throwing himself into the skin of her sole, licking the sweat and rubbing her sole at the same time. Soon her foot lowered so Sam could start cleaning out the stinky spaces between the towering toes. Many disgusting lumps of toejam were consumed by Sam as his tongue explored. After 10 minutes the first foot moved away, still mostly filthy as such a tiny mouth couldn't possibly clean up a normal sized foot in that amount of time, and the second replaced it, giving Sam a new round of sweaty foot.


 


This routine continued all the way around, each and every girl laughed with superiority as they made the obviously unwilling footslavc perform a task that even someone with a steel stomach would have trouble with. Inevitably Sam reached Katie, who didn't hesitate to start gloating and teasing. “Well well well; looks like you've finally got to me and my reeking, giant feet. Oh man I wish you could do a full job of mine, at your size it'd take you hours, maybe even an entire day to get them completely clean! Perhaps in the future we can do this again, just you, me and my sweaty feet! Oh and I think you should know, me and Anna here” Katie gestured to the girl on her left (Sam's right), who flashed Sam a flirty smile and winked “may have 'neglected' to wash our feet a whole week in advance of this tournament. The others weren't willing to commit so hard to having stinky feet but we trusted in Jen. So I believe that the two of our feet together, will taste just as bad as all the feet you've worshiped so far combined. How exciting for you and your taste buds!” Katie enjoyed every second of Sam licking at her salty soles, consuming her vile foot sweat and grime that had accumulated on her soles and the goop between her toes. Katie's feet were so massive that Sam didn't even put a dent in the filth coating her feet, merely being made to suffer the intense and offensive flavours.


 


Finally, Sam was faced with the feet of Anna. Her pale face surrounded her pink lips, she was smiling down at the tiny man stood inbetween her size 12 feet that were like monoliths to Sam. Her toenails were painted electric blue. “Whoooooa man, I don't think my feet have ever been this bad. I too wish that you and my footsies could have some alone time. Y'know, so we can get to know each other more personally. I reckon if I ever get the opportunity to do that with you in the future I'm gonna see if my feet can get even stinkier than this! How great would that be. Right now, I wish my feet were as bad as Jenny's. Her feet are the sweatiest things I've seen by a long shot. I really don't envy you having to be stuck against them for so long, although I've love to watch you mouth down some of her sour, cheesy sweat. Oh well, I suppose I'll have to settle for watching you lap up mine.” Anna's smile grew even greater as her feet descended upon Sam. Anna did things a little differently than the other girls. One of her feet pinned Sam to the ground with its grimy toes, playing with his body as the other foot was shoved in his face, moving around so he was forced to focus on the worst sections of her foot, swapping over feet at the halfway point.

Goodbye present from the girls by duck12345

After Sam had worshiped every girl for a total of 20 minutes, he was allowed back into the middle of the ring of feet. Over 3 hours of licking and rubbing had exhausted him. Katie looked at her phone, apparently she had gotten a text or something because she suddenly commanded all the girls to put their socks and sneakers back on. Jenny reappeared, telling the rest of the girls that she'd see them soon as they filtered out of the room. Sam was curious as to what they were up to now, but was too tired to try and ask Jenny. Jenny sat above him, in the centre of the couch. Sam could smell her feet even outside of her ratty sneakers which were on either side of him. “Soooo Sammy, how did you like my present to you? 11 pairs of stinky feet must have been the greatest thing to ever happen to you. I would bet that not a single pair had anything on mine though right Sammy?” Jenny taunted as she teased her right foot out of its worn home, the smell that escaped from the giant, sweaty object quickly reminded Sam of which girl had the worst smelling feet. The girls of the basketball team had a smell that was torturous to endure but Jenny trumped even that,

“N-n-no” Sam objected weakly as Jenny's slimy, dark purple painted toes made their way hungrily towards Sam's exhausted body. The worming, hot and sweaty toes enveloped him and rubbed his entire body, focusing around his groin like she had the previous night. Her giant toes were in his face as she worked his tender body between them.

“Cum for me Sammy. Ejaculate over my sexy toes, watch as it is lost in sweat that coats them. I'm going to make you orgasm over and over again at my cheesy toes until the girls get back from their run to give you a goodbye present. After which you'll get plenty more alone time with my smelly feet, they've missed you Sammy.” Jenny made Sam climax three times against his will, sensually smothering his manhood between and amongst her humongous, rancid digits, it would have been more however the girls inevitably returned. He had no idea how long it had been but they looked very sweaty.

 

“Damn it's hot out there.” One girl said as she wiped sweat from her forehead.

“Yeah, I think it's the hottest day this year. I'm sure the foot slave will be ecstatic to hear that.” Anna informed the girl, looking slyly down at Sam whilst biting her lip.

“Ergggh, what is that awful smell? We've had all our feet out and it wasn't as bad as THAT!” Another unknown girl commented.

“Sorry guys!” Jenny owned up, grinning with pride at her foot odour “Sammy looked like he was missing my hot toes so I let him be with them for a while. He came 5 times!” Jenny lied as she put her sneaker back on, saving the girls from the smell.

“5 times!? Wow he must really love feet hahaha. Pretty good actor too, I genuinely believed his despair as he licked my gross peds.” The girl who mentioned the smell was both amused and surprised.

“Okay, let's do this.” Katie said as she came into the room last. Immediately a bowl that Jenny had brought into the room with her was brought out. A tap was attached to the bottom with a small tube running out of it.

 

To Sam's absolute disgust, the girls removed their sneakers and socks, freshly renewed with sweat, and began wringing out their socks into the bowl. The girls laughed and made slight gagging noises as their salty sweat slowly emptied from their socks and into the bowl. The liquid that ran from the footwear was murky and grey, Sam didn't even want to think about what the foot sweat wrung from the socks of a girls basketball team that hadn't washed their feet all week tasted like, but it looked like he was going to be made to do so regardless of his wishes.

 

All the drained socks were tossed aside and the bowl was brought over to the couch. Jenny took a back seat and let Anna take charge of this torture. Jenny and the other 10 girls sat down on the couch, laughing and joking as they eagerly awaiting watching the tiny foot slave drink down their sweat. Anna grabbed Sam and showed him the plastic tube running from the tap.  “Okay, Sam you cutie, it's time for some more fun. Now you get to drink our footsweat! I must warn you that if you wanna play do this the hard way, which we all know you enjoy soooo much, then me and the girls will have to punish you. The easy way is you stick this tube in your mouth and drink down allllll the sweat we've gathered for you and enjoy it.”

Anna just grinned at Sam, grinning even wider when he shook his head meekly in protest. “The hard way, since you seem like you don't want the easy way, is this: I will stick that tube in your mouth and force feed you our sweat. Then, we'll go around every every building on site and collect any female who wants a tiny man to lick their feet. Imagine all the basketball teams, coaches and tournament staff with sore, stinky feet. I can just about see the delight on all of their faces even thinking about it and how appreciative they'd be that the winners shared their naughty foot boy with everyone. So what'll it be?” Sam looked at Anna for a few moments, lost in her sadistic, unwavering gaze and evil grin.

“Easy way.” Sam said briefly and quietly.

“I'm sorry, I can't quiet hear you? Did you just BEG to drink our sweat?” Anna teased, causing the rest of the team to break into giggles.

Sam took the hint. “Please, oh great and beautiful Anna, let me drink the sweat from your feet and that of your team's feet.” Sam begged.

Anna covered her mouth as she laughed. “Well, how could I say no to such a request? I'm going to enjoy this.”

 

Placed down by the bowl, Sam picked up the tube and put it in his mouth. The bowl wasn't clear and so he couldn't tell exactly how much liquid was in it, but it had looked like a lot for his size when they were filling it. It was in fact about 3 litres of liquid in comparison to his size. He held off tears as Anna slowly, tantalizingly turned the tap to allow the gross liquid out. Sam's body stiffened and he fought the urge to tear the tube from his mouth and spit the contents out. It tasted like the sweat he had licked from the girls feet, but staler. It was still warm, not quite as warm as what he was used to, and had the consistency of milk. The girls could read Sam like a book, his face gave away everything going through his head as he performed this vile task and so the laughter was renewed. They chatted excitedly among themselves and taunted the tiny man.

 

Sam was sure he would be unable to finish the bowl, that his mind would be overwhelmed and his bodily response to flee would kick in. The salty and vinegary flavour drove into his taste buds like knives. But he gulped down every bit of the murky, putrid substance much to the delight of Jenny and the girls. Once it was over, Sam fell to the ground heaving, Everyone just clapped and teased, eventually deciding to play with Sam once more. 110 toes took no time at all to grab at Sam and wrestle him around as he silently begged for it to finally be over. Cheers and claps could be heard over the mass of warm, fleshy toes that surrounded and trapped Sam who was exhausted in both body and mind.

 

 

 

After being subjected to more torment at the giant feet and being made to kiss each and every toe goodbye, Sam was back in Jenny's putrid sneaker under her sweaty sole. In comparison to the smells and tastes he had experienced with the basketball girls, Jenny's feet after literally 4 weeks without being washed were worse. Sam almost missed the team. Now that he was no longer gagged, Sam kept accidentally getting grime and sweat from Jenny's foot in his mouth, the rotten cheesy flavour pushed his sense of taste far past its limit. The future scared Sam more than anything. He knew what awaited him back home. He could visualise it if he closed his eyes, like a scene from a nightmare; the 3 reeking pairs of feet belonging to Becky, Lauren and Jenny being pushed into his face, kneading his body with their toes and forcing him to clean their disgusting unwashed feet.

 

It was impossible for the young man in the shoe to tell how time passed. All he knew was the bottom of an 18 year old girl's smelly foot. For him it felt far longer than it actually was. Outside of the damp, reeking sneaker Jenny was saying goodbye to her team, talking happily about the victory at the tournament and thanking them for helping 'play' with Sam. They thanked her back for letting them have fun with the tiny man and torture him with their awful feet. Jenny had traveled with Anna to get to the tournament and so Anna was giving her a ride home too. On the car journey the two girls had sing alongs and Jenny went into great detail about the horrors that she and her two best friends had been putting Sam through and Anna loved every word, feeling herself dampen between her legs due to her sadistic desires revolving around her feet. Unfortunately for Sam, the saying 'birds of a feather flock together' was very true, and the birds he was at the mercy of happened to enjoy making him suffer at their stinky feet.

 

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=6172