Strangetrip ~Just toolin Around by midnightwriter85
Summary:

An awesome Giantess Story. It follows these two guys into the great unknown, ...and beyond!  Ha, ...really though I think you might enjoy this one!


Categories: Slave, Giantess, Adventure, Crush, Entrapment, Humiliation, Butt, Mouth Play Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Lilliputian (6 in. to 3 in.)
Size Roles: F/m
Warnings: Following story may contain inappropriate material for certain audiences
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 5 Completed: Yes Word count: 14308 Read: 25238 Published: August 20 2016 Updated: August 20 2016
Story Notes:

Well, I know it's been a while, ...Hopefully, you guys can get into this...

1. Chapter 1 by midnightwriter85

2. Chapter 2 by midnightwriter85

3. Chapter 3 by midnightwriter85

4. Chapter 4 by midnightwriter85

5. Chapter 5 by midnightwriter85

Chapter 1 by midnightwriter85
Author's Notes:

A Cool 5 Chapter Story.



An older model Oldsmobile passenger car, a real 'Classic', comes rattling down the left-hand lane of the four-lane roadway. Speeding past all of the shopping centers in the large bustling City of Greystone, PA. Smoke pouring out from beneath the rearend, the car appears as though it's running on it's very last legs:


4:30 pm. Tuesday, Aug. 31st. 2016 Handcock County, PA.

Constantly contending with their churning mess of extremely long hair, while trying desperately to keep it from blowing across their faces; two dudes are tooling along on the four-lane. Taking the route, that will allow them to cruze past the Mall.

Buddy Thorn, riding 'shotgun' in his 'best Buds' car, a scruffy looking, long haired punk rocker, sitting back on the passenger side of the old dilapidated Cutlass Supreme.


Casually, he's kicking back with his knees apart; frustratingly, he tries to contend with the wind briskly coming through the open windows. Without air-conditioning, there's no chance to roll up the windows, even if they did actually work... (the power windows stopped working years ago, and they didn't even attempt to get them fixed).


Wearing his best; a worn out pair of blue jeans all covered with holes, and sporting his favorite T-shirt, a dirty black, 'AC-DC' concert shirt. He bends down and grabs his knees, coughs a few times, and clears his throat,


"This sucks, Man!"

Flipping his hair back, he glances all around. Looking over to a large billboard sign, he suddenly notices something that attracts his primal interest.
After reading the sign, he looks over at the driver, Jack Barker. A similar looking man, with the same long-hair. Buddy glances over with a smug grin, and with lightning speed, he punches Jack in the shoulder.


"Hey, Man, Look-at-That!"


Jerking around, and yelping out, Jack jerks his head away and curses!


"What the Fuk!..."


Switching his attention away from the two blonde girls walking along the sidewalk in front of the entrance to the enormous shopping center.


"Hey man, look at dat' sign over dare'!".


Wincing with stinging pain, Jack reaches out in retaliation and swiftly punches Buddy directly in the center of his chest!


"Ouch! You fuckin' shit, Damn Man, Not so Hard!"


The old rattle-trap swerves over to the berm, quickly slowing down, as Jack jams on the brakes. The rusty brake rotors start releasing an overpowering sound, a shrill nerve racking blast that instantly sends a shudder down your spine.


The sound is way worse than a set of fingernails on a chalkboard and what was even worse, it's so much louder!


"Dude! What the Fuck!"


The two guys were grimacing with pain, as they slowly pulled over on the side of the wide shoulder.


"What freakin' sign?!", Jack scowls, still rubbing his shoulder.


Jack, the smarter of the two, whips his head around, slinging his hair back. He's the spitting image of David Lee Roth, and he does his best to imitate everything about the lead singer, of this most excellent rock band.
"Signs, signs,.... everywhere's Signs,... which one ya talkin' bout, Dude?"

Jack and Bud had just been freshly laid off from their delivery jobs at the Pizza Shop and they were both presently looking for any type of work that they could find. They desperately wanted to make some money for the upcoming weekend, and the 'End-of-Summer' Party, that was about to happen soon. However, most currently, their prospects weren't looking so good...

"Right There!", Buddy yells, pointing his scrawny finger at a large white sign right next to the Beauty Salon.


Looking out through the cracked windshield, all covered with grime, Jack managed to lean forward over the filthy dashboard and spot the small white painted sign.

'Earn Five Thousand Dollars. Three easy steps!'

"Whoa,... Dude, that's Awesome!", Jack's eyes lit up with excitement.

"Let's Go!", Buddy yelled.


Reaching up, Jack jerked the shifter down into 'low', still holding the brake down, he pressed the accelerator pedal all the way to the floor.


While still firmly holding on the brake, he held the car in place for just a few seconds before quickly releasing it.


The 1984 Olds Cutlass Supreme roared to life. Jack stomped on the pedal, and the muffler fell off. The engine screamed, and a thick cloud of black smoke exploded all around the decrepit old vehicle...

"Whoa,... Yeah, let's get it, man!", Buddy yelled!

The rear tires both sank down, nearly deflating, as the pressure from the drive shaft twisted through the rusted axles. The worn out treads biting down into the hot asphalt started slipping with overpowering force and the thin black rubber surface instantly started peeling away quickly forming a thick noxious gas!

"Yea, Dude,... Thrash It!"


As the hind wheels started melting into the hard blacktop; the bi-colored paint job, a partially botched up red base primer, gave the old beaten up jalopy a sudden flair. An incredible ferociousness seemed to explode from beneath the frame! The old car sprang to life one last time!

A sudden burst of flames flashed out in an unexpected explosion and both the driver, and passenger, swiftly exited the vehicle. The thick cloud of heavy black smoke drifted upward through the air, creating an ominous looking cloud that seemed to hover above the car like some strange looking beast; slowly drifting higher, it enlarged while slowly leaving the appearance of the aftermath.

The car suddenly changed from its initial impression; the front end lifted up and the rear end sank down... the fire spewing, and swiftly spreading through the dashboard.

Within minutes, the whole interior was completely engulfed and the entire car was nothing but a ball of flames!


Then, as if operated by some unknown presence, the speakers began to produce the blasting sounds of the AC/DC anthem, 'Highway to Hell'.


"I'm on the Highway, ...ta Elll, - - High- Way,... ta 'ELL!


"I'm on the High Way ta .....ell ellllllll _


Yeah, an I'm goin' DOWN, down, dowwwwnn!!"

A huge plume of thick, black, smoke, billowed upward as the smoldering cars melting appearance slowly changed to a solid gray color.

"Whoa,... Dude, Let's get out of here!", Buddy turned around to find his friend Jack already sprinting across the parking lot.

"Hey,... Hey, wait up Jack!"

***

Standing in line at the reception desk. The sign above Jack and Buddy's head read:

'Experimental Test Group'.

There was suppose to be a five thousand dollar payment for this test.
The test was to suppose to be performed by some qualified representative from one of the largest pharmaceutical companies in the U.S.


However, it seemed a bit unorthodox, there wasn't anyone there but a single little woman sitting behind this small desk counter, filing her nails with an over-sized emery board...

"Shouldn't there be a 'real' doctor or, at least a nurse, ...or somebody with a lab coat on?"


The office was right next to 'Nancy's Beauty Salon', and as Buddy and Jack stepped through the door, they turned around to see the fire trucks pulling up outside. Sirens wailing and lights flashing, the four-lane roadway completely blocked off, traffic started backing up, and a crowd was gathering around the burning vehicle.

Turning back, Jack noticed that there were only three guys ahead of them in line for the purposed 'Test Group', ...and being the smart one, he was quite quick,... he swiftly tapped Buddy on the arm. Pointing out the fact that the guys ahead were completely distracted.


While everyone else there was looking out the window, they quickly stepped around them, Buddy following behind, and they effectively slipped around to the front and stepped right up to the counter.


Mr. Jack Barker, cocked his head to the side, and tossing her his best, 'determined expression', (Really, he thought that he was, the,... David Lee Roth) he leaned over the countertop, eyeing the impish looking little wasp, sitting behind the counter, ... he winked down at her, and ask her her name.


"Hi, I'm Jack. What's your name, Little Girl?"


"Jeanie. Are you here to sign up for the testing?"


"Yeh, I guess so. Where do we sign up?"

The way that she looked up, made them feel kind of weird. Both men had all of their personal belongings rolled up inside of a single rucksack, and as they stood there waiting, they looked like a couple street bums standing in line.


Adjusting her square shaped glasses and wrinkling her nose, the tiny woman acted as if she was speaking to child,


"You 'do' understand, that this test is completely experimental", the short little woman behind the desk whispered.


As if she was trying to turn them away, she acted extremely nervous and preoccupied.
"There could be some 'complications', with this test. Are you still interested?"


Squirming around in her oversized desk chair, she tugged on her short skirt tail.


"Whas That?", Buddy asked. Leaning forward, and bending over the countertop.


"Just,... Oh, never-mind. Let me see here,... where did I put those papers..."


Sighing, and awkwardly yanking downward, she hopped in her seat, bouncing her butt around in the chair, while scooting forward, she pulled down roughly on the hem of her skirt.


"Yea, well,... it does pay five grand, though?", Buddy said while stepping forward and leaning over the desk. "Do we get the check today?"

"Hold your horses there, big boy! There are some forms and papers that you must completely fill out before we can start the procedure."

" But, Yes, to answer your question, the money will be sent directly to your bank account.

"So, we won't get the money until the project is finished?".


Handing them both a clipboard with several sheets of forms clipped to it, she waited for them to take it, and then walked them both back to a small folding table.

"Fill all of those out as completely as you can, and then bring them back up and give them to me, Okay?"


"Okay, ....where do we sign up?"


***

Jack:


"It's hard to believe that this incredible 'thing' all, took place, in less than a single day." And now, here I am, standing in the darkness of this huge house, trying to escape from these enormous women that had just taken me prisoner.

"Okay, okay, I know,... I'm jumping ahead just a bit here, but ...this has all been such a rush, that I'm a little confused myself!


"The testing was some kind of trick. We ended up getting a shot. Well, actually 'two' shots, one in each hip, and after that, the only thing that I can remember is waking up completely naked, and stuck inside of an enormous woman's purse!"

"Jane? No, no, ... it's Jeanie, yeah, that's her name, Yes, the tiny little receptionist at the desk; as she so sweetly told me, well after I was taken out of her purse, and roughly dumped out onto her coffee table".


"I don't know exactly what happened to Bud, ...but I'm damn sure, that he was somewhere, suffering the same fate. He was ahead of me in line, when the little woman at the desk, (Jane,... no, I mean, Jeanie.) took him into the small cubical and told him to get undressed."


"She told me the same thing, and directed me into another small cubical right beside where she had placed Buddy."


She gave us two injections and told us to wait.


Long story short,... she 'shrunk' us! I don't know how, but,... Damn, those shots shrunk us down to fuckin' 'Doll size"! Hell, now here I am, and, I'm small enough to fit into the palm of her hand!"


"These women are, I mean like, all four of them, are like,... like, freakin' Giants! All of them! Jeanie, and her three sister's: :Jane, Samantha, and Chloe. I swear to God. All of them are like,... Freakin' 'Giga-Giagantical' Monsters!

"
"Anyway, she took me home with her and dumped me out on her coffee table. I was freaked out when they all surrounded me, while I was just standing there completely bare ass naked on this Giga-huge fuckin, majorly frickin,' Large Ass Coffee Table!

I'll tell ya later, what they actually did to me, but right now, I'm just trying to get the hell out of here...


...


"Okay, So, here I am, now, ...all alone finally, it's actually a big relief,... but this whole entire day was like some kind of freaking, 'Twilight Zone' Nightmare' Man!".


"I mean like, I've done some shit that I'm not particularly proud of, but, what the hell was this! Some type of freakish punishment? Some weird purgatory, or interplanetary plane, where certain people were sent to get their own particular type of punishment?

"That petite little woman at the desk, Jeanie? ...and her three younger sisters, ... well, it turns out, that they all live together in this house. So, I got to meet with them, 'all of them at once', but, it was like, Wow Man,... It was like fuckin' 'nothing', that I've ever experienced!"


"But, like I said, I'll tell ya everything that happened after I get down off of this fuckin huge-ass table!"
...

Blindly, looking down toward my bare feet; the polished wooden surface beneath felt cool and slippery. I slowly inched my way along. Stepping forward and silently squatting down.

Getting as low as I could, I felt like an insect sneaking along on this incredibly huge dining room table. Completely naked, I felt as light as a feather. The darkness within the huge room had a strange effect on everything around me.


Being totally dependant on my memory alone, I reached down and brushed my fingers over the wooden surface. Trying to make sure that I was still safe, I listened intently for any noise or sound. If my memory was correct, I was exactly two or three 'full body' lengths', away from the edge...

If I was wrong, then nothing would matter anyway...


I slowly made my way along the smooth wooden surface. Using my toes and fingers, constantly searching for the edge of the cliff, I quietly crept along the gigantic table top.

Slowly making my way to the other side where, hopefully, I could find the spot where the giant chair was left tight up against the tables edge. If I could find the huge chair, I might be able to slide down onto the seat. Once there, I could climb down the leg and get down onto the floor.


I knew that I didn't have to rush, because everyone inside the house had gone and was sound asleep by now, or so I hoped, and if they were, it had to be around midnight, so then I knew that I had several hours to get down from this mountainous table top and find somewhere to hide from those big women.


This huge place was so intimidating, from my newly acquired perspective, and if not for the fact that I had this one chance to get away, I probably wouldn't have been able to even think,... about anything!



"Ah Ha, There it is,... I think I've found the chair!"


"Now, I just,...


End Notes:

Please review, ...if you like this...

Chapter 2 by midnightwriter85



"Okay, so anyway,... after my captor, Jeanie, dumped her purse out all over the coffee table, and I, was so suddenly exposed, (and completely naked) for all four of those towering, giant women,... I stood there awkwardly gawking around this gigantic living room!"


Stumbling over the blunt points of an enormous hair brush; I fell forward,.. but caught myself, and side-stepped around what appeared to be a huge plastic package of facial tissues.


My giantess abductor, standing directly overhead, covered her hand over her mouth, struggling to resist a sudden burst of laughter.


Although, after watching me, as her tiny helpless prisoner: nearly falling on my face,.. she cackled out loud, with a frenzied blast of contagious hysterical giggling!


Stumbling, I stepped over a cylinder of roll-on deodorant that was nearly as long as I am tall; the reading on the side read: 'Handy Pocket-sized'. Strawberry Scent.


I looked down at a giant tube of lipstick; It was easily as big as an average sized mailbox. An equally large package of chewing gum had fallen out, already open, spilling out two neatly wrapped sticks.

The strong smelling fragrance of starburst Cinnamon flavor was easy enough to identify.


Nearly twisting my ankle, I whipped around stumbling sideways over a pile of metal keys. The sharp edges all lined up in a circular row, where they were all connected to a smooth round ring, holding them together in the very center.


The hard metal sent a sharp pain through my foot as I stepped on the hard edge. I fell backward, landing squarely on my bare butt; landing awkwardly, right in the middle of this scattered conglomeration...


... that had once, only been, the previous contents of this petite little women's hand bag...


The entire room exploded with a thunderous rush of delirious feminine laughter!
A frantic quaking, completely filling the sky; it would have knocked me off my feet if I hadn't already been sitting there on my ass, so awkwardly holding my ears with both hands!


I felt so humiliated. So ridiculous, ... so small...

^^^

After the laughter finally settled down, Jeanie smiled down at me; her new prisoner. Folding her fingers together, and interlacing the brightly painted nails, she seemed to be begging to show off the exquisite design of her freshly done, artsy display.

The matching design glistening within each fingernail, had the image of little red footprints, tracking across a tan background.

"Hello there, ...Little Jack. Remember Me?"


"I'm Jeanie,... We're going to have, So, much fun, you're going to have the time of your life, little guy!", Jeanie spoke down to me from high above.


Slightly bending forward, she sounded fully delighted to be toying with me like this, like she was teasing a little insignificant pet, she seemed to be really enjoying herself.

Completely surrounded, I stood dumbfounded before them...Chloe, standing on the other side, knelt down on her knees and placed her arms along the opposite side, covering a large distance along the outer edge of the coffee table; her chin drifted down and came to rest on her forearms.


Chloe has big blue eyes, and red colored, shoulder length hair. Slightly taller than her sisters, she seems to be the most attractive. Her long muscular legs tightly enveloped within a super thin pair of black latex leggings, and a skin tight matching tank top, she instantly reminded me of that woman that played 'Cat Woman' on that old, Bat Man T.V. Show. Only, the red hair didn't quite fit...

Jane, being the youngest sister, wore an over-sized brightly colored tie-dyed T-shirt, that was almost long enough, that it appeared like a very short skirt!

Her pink painted toenails and fingernails too, seemed to match with the colorful 'Dress', and her personality as well. Her perky dimpled smile seemed to explode with surprise, as I noticed that she had caught me, inadvertently staring at the exposed crotch of her bright red panties...

Hey, I couldn't help but notice! The seventeen-year-old girl was standing dominantly at the other end of the huge coffee table with her bare feet wide apart, arms crossed, grinning down at me like she had just discovered her very first, Chocolate Easter Egg!

Jeanie herself, being very petite, stretched out on the huge couch. She had removed her black frame glasses and slipped her shoes off. Sipping on a cold beer, she held the can between her middle finger and thumb. Her body completely laying flat on her left side, just barely covered half the length of the leather couch.


Jeanie tilted her head back and released a shrill sounding laugh; a giggle that seemed to fill the whole room. She had just taken a large gulp from the silver colored can of beer. The tall narrow can, stood as tall as me after she casually placed it down next to me on the huge coffee table!

She blushed and turned to look over at her other sister, standing next to her, above the open side of the leather seat. Samantha.


Samantha has sandy blonde hair and big brown eyes. Her frayed legged, well-worn jean shorts, barely covering her ample behind; and with her bare midriff hovering high above the table, her incredible image nearly filled my entire view!

She side-stepped along, excitedly, she seemed to be skipping, as she traversed the distance along the edge; she laughed along with her sisters at the tiny naked man, who was currently stumbling all around over the scattered contents of her sister Jeanie's empty purse.


Her bare skin revealing a well-defined suntan, deepening around her shoulders and her forearms, highlighting a few sprinkles of tiny freckles upon her face and chest; she had definitely spent a great deal more time outside than her other sisters.


As Samantha, simply traveled through the narrow opening between the couch and coffee table, her towering slender figure was a daunting display from my seemingly trapped position down below.


These sisters, ...although, they were simply gigantic, were all surprisingly beautiful! I was instantly taken aback, by their exquisite state of feminine Aesthetics...


Standing there, dumbfounded, ...after looking up Jeanie's skirt; then drawn to young Jane's, pink panties, and now,...I'm caught looking up at Sammy's towering bare naked legs, ...so smooth, and yet so powerful!


Suddenly, the sound of a soft, whispering, voice, distracted my attention yet again; turning to look behind me, her voice instantly filling my head with both terror and exquisite arousal!


"Wha da-Ja, wanna do whit tis one?"Chloe whispered.


Samantha squealed, as she intently watched from above, while Young Jane, slowly bending down and snickering mischievously, slid her clasped hands together between her thighs. She cooed, and shivered with arousal while squeezing her powerful leg muscles together.


All four of them peering down at me with such extreme excitement, I instantly told myself that I had better stay as far away from these girls, as I could get!

"I think, we'd better give this one, a real good 'Haircut' , Young Jane said. "Boys aren't suppose ta look like THAT?"

Chloe casually lifted her head and reached out toward me. I ducked, and tried to avoid her fingers, but they effortlessly wrapped around me and gently tightened up.

I held on to her thumb, as her huge hand slowly lifted me away from the table and brought me around in front of her face.


I felt so helpless, as my legs were clamped together inside her soft fist, and my feet were sticking out the bottom,.. hanging freely from her giant grasp!


Resting my elbows apart on top of her curled forefinger, I looked up into her beautiful smiling face, "Please, don't drop me!", I yelled out in a sudden panic!

It was obvious that her hair was colored; the bright red strands of loose hair twirling around her incredible face seemed to give her a strange glow. I felt terrified as she so easily held me up before her huge mouth...a strong smell of steamy alcohol drifted into my face...

"Don't worry Lil guy, I won't drop you, I've got you! I love to hold little things and pet them. I could carry you around, all day, like this,... I would never 'drop you', no way!", she continued, as she slowly reached out and grabbed up the beer can with her other hand.

"Hey, don't be taking off somewhere with him!", Samantha said, stepping up beside her.

Slowly, but carefully, the giantess holding me, got to her feet. I squirmed within her fingers as she suddenly squeezed tighter!


"Well, c,mon then,... let's wash him off and clean him up!", Chloe said, grunting as she got to her feet.

In the process, while seemingly concentrating on getting up from her kneeling position on the floor. Inadvertently, Chloe's grasping fingers 'unconsciously' began squeezing around me much tighter!

"I couldn't breath, but only for just a brief second, although,... it seemed like I was about to be, nearly crushed inside her tightening vise!


I felt dizzy, as the huge room suddenly sank down around us; slowly standing up, Chloe's hand elevating me much higher from the floor down at her feet. My ride came to rest, just in front of her chest. The slick black material of her tight low cut top seemed to squeeze her huge breasts so firmly that I could almost see right through it...

Her large hand slowly loosened up, just slightly, and I instantly started to panic; my feet hanging free, gave me nothing to get any type of self-assurance; I was totally dependent upon this giant woman, to 'not' allow my little body to fall from her hand!

The huge room swirled around me as she casually took me with her. Walking slowly out of the living room, she held her other hand cupped around the beer, just below my feet.


"One step at a time. Let's just get ya all cleaned up, first. Then, we'll see what you look like, and maybe,... Just maybe ...we'll keep you for our little house pet.", her voice seemed to trail off as she turned the corner and headed down a long hallway.

I looked up at the underside of her chin. Her dimpled smile softly returned as she glanced down briefly and winked at me.

"Here we are!", she squealed.


Raising the pitch of her voice into a shrill sounding blast, "Bath Time, Little Man!"


She turned the corner into a brightly lit room. Not bothering to close the door, she walked into the sink vanity and placed me down on the marble countertop, right next to her half-empty, silver beer can.

Standing nearly right over top of me, Chloe momentarily paused, inspecting her magnificent reflection in the large mirror above the sink basin, she pressed a single fingertip over her brows and slicked them down.


Blinking quickly, she turned her face from side to side,... then, she leaned closer and puckered her lips,... 'Smack' - 'Pop', watching with vain, she smiled as she made a few quick kisses in the mirror.


I squatted, watching from her crotch level, as the rest of her incredible figure was filling the sky above me! ( My mind went completely numb, it was a total shock to try and fully realize just what was actually about to take place.) ...as she so nonchalantly, inspected her make-up and jiggled her massive breasts...


Jeanie and Samantha stepped in behind her, encircling the empty swimming-pool sized sink basin.


"Get the scissors and some tape. We'll trim that mop first, and then, we'll scrub him down real good.", Jeanie spoke casually, as if this was something that naturally occured between them.


Chloe sat down on a short, round, bar-stool, that rolled on wheels; she had to pull it out from a small open area just beneath the sink. Opening a drawer right underneath the sink, she extracted a pair of small metal scissors and a tiny plastic bottle.


Samantha stood next to the sink, she suddenly reached out for me, and I turned and ran back toward the back section of the marble countertop. The chrome faucet looked like a tall hook-shaped pole, rising straight up and curving around, only to point straight back down into the large bowl that centered the slick flat surface.


"Now, where do you think you're going?", she playfully whispered.


Samantha moved casually, slowly bending forward. A shadow slightly forming all around me, and then, quickly reaching out with lightning speed, her fingers grabbed me up before I could move out of the way!

"Ha, You see how 'easy' that was?", Samantha held me up close to her smirking face.
"Ugh, ugh, ... Lemme Go!", I struggled wildly!


"Why are you doing this?", I screamed! "Please don't, just let me go, and I'll be okay like this, just let me go,... you're scarring Me!"

"Stop squirming!", she swiftly shook me!


Her fingers suddenly tightening up, squeezing tighter around my entire middle. My body started whipping back and forth in quick jerking motions!


I felt like my neck was going to break! I stopped screaming, and the jerking motion suddenly halted. The squeeze of the huge hand held me firm, as I was swiftly carried downward to a folded hand-towel.


While gently releasing me, to fall into the center of this soft white towel. Samantha firmly stated, "Now, listen, don't do anything stupid, or we'll have to tie you up!".


My bare butt, sank down slightly, into the soft bed-like towel. I pulled my knees up and held my hands out to prop myself up. Looking up at these three giant females, gathering around, I began to realize that I had no say in the matter, no choice, these girls could do anything that they wanted with me, and I couldn't do anything about it...


"Now, ... hold very still, little guy. I don't want to hurt you.", Jeanie's voice reverberated within the tiled walls.


A set of sharp fingernails latched onto my right knee, and another set clamped up around my left. Then, drifting down from directly above, came Jeanies right hand, holding a short piece of tape.


Her fingers worked swiftly, pinching up my hair between her fingertips, she pulled it back and quickly snipped it off.


The tape was used to stick to my remaining hair, as she gently pulled it back and carefully snipped away the rest. I closed my eyes and let it go... there was absolutely nothing I could do, but allow them to do as they pleased with me.

*
tbc. chapter 3


Chapter 3 by midnightwriter85


I must've drifted off during the haircut, simply allowing them to do whatever they wanted. I couldn't do anything to stop them, by any means. I just prayed that those huge scissors didn't cut me as they snipped away all of my long hair.


It was so strange, ... it seemed like, ...like time, had just sort of stood still, for what I could only assume had only been a short while. When suddenly, the sound of a gushing torrent of blasting water erupted from directly behind me!


Jerking around defensively, I threw my hands up, as I felt a large set of cool, wet fingers, firmly slide around my chest and torso; smoothly wrapping around my back and scooping me up!


I felt my body lifting away. My hands were pushed down, as the huge set of fingers easily wrapped around me and firmly squeezed.


Instantly lifting me away from the soft towel, I was suddenly whisked up into the air and swept out over the giant sink!


"Whoa, wait a minute,... hey, wait!"


"Bath Time, Jackie!", Chloe's voice resounded.


Samantha's voice, came in from the right side, "Here, ... use this...".


"Oh yeah,... that smells, So good. I like that stuff, too.", Chloe said.


Instantly, a strong scent of fragrant shampoo filled the air. I felt the cold, jelly-like substance, completely covering my bare skin. Gasping, from an ice-cold chill, I was suddenly attacked from, ...and with, an extremely cold set of very wet, ... and powerful, ...giantess fingers!


Using very little restraint, the huge set of female fingers swiftly began to slather the cold sticky soap all over my naked body. I closed my eyes tightly, as they completely overtook me. Pinning me down and effortlessly wrestling me into a foamy mess of bubbling suds!


Coughing and spitting, I had opened my mouth to gasp, only to be roughly swashed with the huge fingerpad that swiftly swiped across my face.

"Hey, hold it, ...wait a minute, .. lemme catch my breath!", I sputtered, still coughing up soap bubbles.


"Just, keep your mouth shut!", Chloe says, "... and, hold still."


Chloe's cool, slender fingers, slowly begin to warm up. Gradually, they start to slide around my butt and thighs. Slipping and sliding between my legs, slipping smoothly over my flaccid member.

Hot steam rising up around me; partially obscuring the giantess' face from my view. Squinting and trying to look up into her giant face, I'm only allowed a quick glimpse before she slowly lowers me back down into the still pool of sparkling sink water.

The heated warmth swishing the suds away, as she dips me down under. I squirm around within her grasp as she gently swipes her fingertips across my bare skin, expertly washing my miniature form.


Slowly, I'm elevated back up again, as the shedding water drains away from her palms, pouring back into the deep pool below; Chloe smiles down at me, gently holding me within her soft hands.


"Feels good, eh?", she teases. Softly giggling, as she smiles with her eyes.
A shiver ripples down my spine as I look directly into her huge eyes...


Quickly re-lathering her slender fingers, the giantess simply starts all over again, switching hands, while holding me just above the deep pool. She moves me around effortlessly, and I start to become aroused. My cock growing stiff, it slowly enlarges to a full erection.


Noticing, Chloe stops and lifts me up higher, pausing momentarily to display my growing erection.


"See, ... I told you..." , "giggling", Lowering her voice seductively, "I told you guys that I could get a rise out of him!", Chloe's smirking smile cracks and she bursts into rapid giggles.


Holding me up higher and laughing louder, I'm held up for everyone to see!


My face turning bright red, burning with extreme humiliation. My cock has taken on a mind of its own, however, staying rock hard for the three of them to freely inspect.


Floating, inside her wet palms, their huge faces form a wall completely surrounding me; large, sparkling eyes, gleefully smiling at me like the spectacle that I've become...


Sitting up, inside the center of Chloe's wet palm, I hastily attempt to try and cover myself. Taking it within both hands, I push it down and lean forward, placing my forearm over it and bending over.


"Aww, don't be so modest, little Jackie. That's nothing to be ashamed of, is it Sammy?"


Samantha moves her face closer, "Mm, not in the least, you'll have to get used to that, little man. Because we don't have any clothes small enough to fit you, and being naked like that, you'll just have to just get used to it!"


Reaching in, Samantha's fingertip presses against my chest and pushes me onto my back. Causing me to pull my hands away to catch myself, exposing my erection in doing so...I flop back and brace myself, propping up on my elbows.


Their huge faces, flanking me on each side of Chloe's hand. Their large, puffy lips, spreading out, softly giggling at my expense; their breath smelling of a steaming hot distillery. My butt sweating against the warmth of her soft palm.


"Please, just let me GO!", I scream in manic frustration!


My tiny voice amuses them. They simply smile and watch me like I am nothing more than a tiny sized animal, my words are meaningless to their giant ears, Samantha reaches in and picks me up.


Ignoring my begging, they just giggle and blush while watching me try and conceal my miniature manhood.


"This one's going to be fun to play with...", Samantha whispers.


Quickly dropping back down, I'm plunged deeply into the warm pool and swiftly rinsed off. Her thumbs pressing against my shoulders, holding my arms apart, I'm swished around like a lifeless rag doll.


Lifting me back out again, I slowly rise back up into the encircling faces that expectantly observe my dripping wet nakedness.


Jeanie moves her face over closer, she's put her glasses back on. Her eyes widen with surprise as she closes the distance and leans in to see what I have hidden between my legs.


"Nice.", she whispers.


"Chloe?, ...give me that, Cigarette lighter.", Jeanie turns to face her sister.


"We've got a bit of "lite" trimming -to do, here...", she simply states.


I hear a solid, - 'CLICK'.


Then another sound , a sizzling, frying sound?


Before I realized what was actually happening, a hot flame scorches across my groin! The fire flaring up, in a single flash, ...effectively torching away all of my bushy pubic hair!


"Wha da FUK?", I yelped!


Looking down, "Hey!", I grabbed my smoldering groin with both hands!


An explosion of laughter roars all around me!


"Move your hands!", Jeanie says, using a tone that sounds more like a command than a request.


Reaching down, she easily flicks my hands away and moves her mouth down close to my crotch. Her lips pucker up, and she gently blows a warm wind across my smoking pubic area.


Her fingers form a pinching grasp around my erection and firmly squeeze it. There is something hot and sticky between squishing between her fingers, and my cock is swiftly covered completely...


It tingles, and slowly absorbs deeper into my penis. It feels wonderful. My balls start to heat up, and I feel the warming sensation soaking into my entire groin area. Her finger and thumb gently massage in a soft circular motion, as I suddenly realize, that she has just put some type of chemical on me, and it's soaking deeply into my skin!


My cock becomes rock solid between Jeanie's fingertips. She slowly lifts her hand away, and holds it above me; still rubbing her fingers unconsciously, working them together, as she observes my surprised reaction to what she has just done...


"There now,... that's a lot cleaner isn't it!", she snickers wickedly.


Her smile, curving upward on the right side. Her nose wrinkling up in a mischievous smirk. She glances toward her sister Samantha, -who is still trying to hold me as still as possible while giggling like a little girl.


"MmHmm, much better!", Chloe whispers, leaning in from the side.


Still struggling to contain her laughter, Samantha slowly and carefully, begins lowering me back down into the warm pool of water.


Chloe chuckles softly with a delighted smile, her face joining with her other sisters as the three of them tower above me. Dutifully, Samantha continues dunking me into the warm bath water.

Her bright eyes light up. Her smile growing, as she effortlessly continues bathing me; it's like being put through a ringer, for me...


Although, for her, it's done as easily as she would wash a coffee cup; she swiftly rinses away the burnt ash that had stuck to my wet skin. My entire body is now nearly hairless!


Lathering me all up again and expertly washing me off,... bathing me, like a simple child's toy; taking very little concern for my constant complaining. I'm lathered up and dunked several more times...


When it's finally over, my now 'hairless', and naked body, is simply dropped back into the softness of the waiting handtowel.


I take a few deep breathes, and quickly glance around the immediate area. With all three of them crowded around the vanity, I can't see beyond their wide hips, I'm trapped within this brightly lit countertop, waiting to see what these giant girls are going to do with me next!


I feel like I've been put through a meat tenderizer.


All of my hair cut off, and my crotch scorched clean, my entire body scrubbed down and lathered up several times. I can't even remember ever, feeling so soft and clean!
Sitting up, I slowly begin rubbing my hands around over my newly shaven scalp. I can feel every bump and ridge on my smooth skull.


I hadn't realized that Chloe had nearly removed all of my hair...and, my cock stands fully erect and rock hard. The tingling sensation continues, constantly keeping me in a fully aroused state. It's harder than it's ever been before, and the slightest touch or movement creates an incredible tingling sensation throughout my entire groin area!
Samantha reaches down gently and takes me up within her dry hands.

Carefully holding me around my waist, she encloses both hands around me comfortably and effortlessly lifts me up just below her breasts, I'm startled at the sudden elevation, reaching this height so quickly...


Her pinkie finger casually brushed against the tip of my penis and I'm suddenly squirming from the intense surge of tingling pleasure. A rush of coursing ripples washes through my tingling balls.

I struggle to maintain stability, as my body shifts around inside her hands. My cock twitching as it screams for some type of release...the warmth of her magnificent body drifts around me.


My view of the huge bathroom, spins around in a complete circle, as she turns on her heels and steps around to exit the brightly lit room.


"I'll take him back out to the kitchen", Samantha simply says, as she turns to leave.


Rounding the corner and heading back down the hallway, the enormous woman carries me along as if she were holding a baby kitten,... it felt like, Samantha seemed to know exactly how to carry me; holding me securely, while perfectly forming an open area within her palms, allowing me to sit up and ride along so comfortably.


Looking down at the floor, twenty feet below, my stomach churns as it sweeps by. I'm taken aback by the way Samantha's' hips move. Her Levi's short-shorts, tightly fitted around her wide set hips, moving in slow motion,... rocking from side to side, she casually sweeps along, the silent motion of her gigantic body reminded me of riding a very large horse. Only, this ride was so much more comfortable.


The wind she created was barely a slight breeze, though drifting around me, I felt so incredibly small. At normal size, a person would never even notice this warm gust of wind, but I wasn't 'normal sized' any longer, and I could definitely sense that nothing was going to be 'Normal' ever again...


Releasing me to stand on my bare feet. I suddenly realize that I'm standing on an enormous dining room table. Looking around, I watch with complete confusion, as Samantha steps away and walks over to a gigantic fridge. She opens the door and bends down to look inside.


My eyes travel up across her bare legs. Her smooth thighs, the backs of her knees, her tanned skin looks so incredibly smooth,... my cock twitches.


Her shorts are extremely tight. Her perfectly shaped butt tilts to one side as she casually searches for something inside the fridge. I can't take my eyes away, knowing that her back is turned; her giant-sized image is so magnificent. My heart starts pounding, I'm becoming terrified at the thought of how big she actually is. I look at her towering legs. They're easily large enough to smother me between them!


I force myself to look away. I stagger backward and turn around the other direction. Walking across this glossy wooden surface, I look down and notice that I can see my reflection in the polished wood. Stopping, I look across the giant table. A pang of fear stabs me in the gut, as I see the large center piece. A huge vase, filled with marbles. The thick glass is like so large that if I were inside it, I wouldn't be able to get out,... and its size is easily large enough for me to fit.


.... the thought scares the wits out of me! I feel my cock beginning to go limp, as I take a few more careful steps. My nakedness causes me to be extra cautious. My bare feet silently step across the cool wooden plain.


I'm just about to turn and look back at Samantha when I'm suddenly interrupted by a colorful flash off to the right.


Jane, the youngest sister, steps into the dining area. "Aww, look at our little man!"
Her voice is shrill and high pitched, "Sooo, cute!"


Her image suddenly fills my entire view, as she swiftly steps forward and takes hold of the edge of the table.


Her incredible size so big, that when she grabs the table, I'm jostled around and I have to brace myself to stay steady. Her face comes down level with the table top, and she smiles with excitement as she peers at me with her sparkling eyes...


"Hey there,.. what-cha, doing Lil guy?"


Her voice vibrates across the table top. I can feel it through the bottom of my feet!


"You look, ... so much 'cleaner' now!", her lips pucker up.


Her mouth has big puffy lips, and she forms a puckering face and holds it. Just staring at me, and looking at me closely. Her cheeks deflate, as she presses her lips tightly together.


Her mouth is tightly drawn up, her eyes seem to well up and form a slight glossy effect. She seems to be in deep thought, ... just looking at me like she's trying to decide what to do with me.


Her eyes shift upward, as Samantha returns from the fridge and draws her attention,
"Yep, he's clean enough to play some games now!", Samantha says, bumping the table as she pulls out a chair and casually takes a seat.


The entire room seems to come alive, as Chloe and Jeanie return. Walking into the huge kitchen, Jeanie steps around the table and Chloe stands next to the fridge.


Samantha sits in the chair with one foot tucked under her butt. She has placed a paper plate down in front of her. A few slices of apple, and several chunks of yellow colored cheese, a few chips and a couple of very large dark red Cherries.


She cracks open another beer and takes a small sip, "Mmm, let's get the camera and take a few pics,... he looks so,.. confused. That makes him look even more,.. adorable.", she slurps at the edge of the beer can.


Chloe pulls out a chair and sits down opposite from Samantha. She raises a camera and snaps a few quick pictures of me. "CLICK" "CLICK",... "CLICK".


I notice her taking pictures, and turn away, trying to hide my naked body but, she has already snapped several pictures before I realized what she was doing.


I'm suddenly becoming more and more terrified as I start to wonder just what these 'giant' girls, are planning on doing with me!


"Com-meer, Jackie. Lemme get a shot of ya standing next to Janie!", she leans over the table and reaches out toward me...


"No,... leave me alone!", I scream and run away from her encroaching fingers!


leaning across the table from the opposite side, Jane swiftly snatches me up inside her single hand. She stands leaning on the table, her elbows resting down on the edge.

She lifts me up to her face and kisses me on the center of my chest. Her hot lips press tightly against my chest and she holds me firmly sealed to her mouth.


"Mmm, kiss* Kiss* kiss*"


"Hey,... stop it. Please, don't do this,... I can't stand it. Please, just leave me alone!"
Heated air drifts all around me, as Jane exhales softly through her small-shaped button nose.


Her face filling my entire view, she holds me firmly and continues kissing my bare chest. My skin starts to get sticky, heating up, my body is trapped within her enveloping fingers; my soft, placid cock suddenly springs back to life...


"C, mon lemme go!", I struggle against her enclosing fingers.


Her soft giggling shakes my entire body as she just holds me tightly against her mouth and softly continues making out with my bare chest and stomach.


Her fingers begin to move as she readjusts her grasp, and I'm shifted around and squeezed up against her lips!


"No, no, no, ... stop it! I'm too little!", I cry out in desperation! "Please, jus Lemme GO!"


Her hot wet tongue slips out from between her soft lips and slides across my belly, gently slathering up across my chest and face!


"Ugh, Stop It!" , I scream, but that only seems to make things worse!


Her hot tongue, attacks my helpless figure, pressing a little harder and wriggling up across my entire belly. Deliberately avoiding my straining erection, just the tip of her wet tongue teases my lower belly, ... licking my ribs and working its way up into my arm pits...

"Ah, Ha ha ha ha ha Stop It, ....I can't breath!"


She continues lightly kissing and licking, driving me crazy with ticklish, feathery, kisses!


Trying desperately to fight her off, I swing wildly at her nose and lips, punching as hard as I can! My strength quickly weakens, as I can no longer catch my breath,... Laughing harder and harder, I hysterically cough and sputter trying to make her stop!

Suddenly she pulls me away from her wicked mouth and holds me out in front of her face. My chest heaving, as I struggle to catch my breath. She smiles, with an evil smirk and gently blows her hot breath directly into my face...


"Are we having fun yet?", she whispers. "God, you taste so,... Good!"


"Ahhhhh", I scream into her opening mouth, as she swiftly pulls me back into it; instantly slathering my vulnerable belly with her tormenting tongue!


My body straining against her relentless kisses while twisting and trying to escape her unceasing constriction. Her mouth pulls my arm inside and closes over it. Trapping my entire limb inside her hot lips! I scream in terror as I feel her teeth gently nibbling down on my trapped limb.


Her voice rumbles through my chest as she releases a low-pitched growl,... her hot breath nearly takes my breath away, ... I suffer from breathing as she simply plays with me like a little girl lavishing a watermelon flavored lollypop!


Finally, I'm released to fall back onto the wooden table. Just before, I heard Jeanie's voice.


Interrupting her little sisters fun, the elder sister takes charge; leaning over the table, she grabs Janie's arm and pushes her back,


"Let him go, Janie."


Dropping down with a wet plop, I splat against the solid wood.


Gasping for a fresh breath of air, I look up overhead at the glistening lips of my giant tormentor, .... she is looking across the table at her oldest sister,


"I wasn't going to, "do it", ... I was just teasing him!", Jane recoils, as she snaps at her sister.


Chloe leans in, placing her hand down around me. " Give 'em a breather, would ya? "Gaa-ah-odd!! What'll think you're doing?".

 

 

Chapter 4 by midnightwriter85



While Janie was arguing, trying to defend herself from her sister's assault, I took full advantage of the situation and decided to play it out. I hadn't been hurt, but I thought that I'd use this opportunity and maybe get a break, and gain some type of solicitude from these gigantic females.


I grabbed my arm and rolled onto my side, pretending to be in pain. I rolled around and clutched my shoulder, whimpering/whining and moaning for all I was worth!


"Seee, look at 'em! You hurt his little arm, Jane!", Jeanie said, glaring at her baby sister.


" I DIDN'T, ... I SWEAR!", Janie retorted! "I was just TEASING HIM?"


"Then why, is he rolling around in pain?", Chloe said. Leaning over closer, to look down at their miniature pet.


"I don't know!", Janie looked down at me, incredulously. Her cheeks blushing, turning a deeper shade of pink.


Raising her voice, Janie belted out in her own defense,


"He's Faking! I didn't BITE him! He's Faking IT!"


I moaned as loud as I could. I clutched at my right shoulder and twisted my body up into a contorted position,...


"Oh, Gog! Oh, Gog,... OH-ooooooH!"


I hadn't fully thought this idea out, though. It was more of a split-second decision, and if I'd known the true consequences of my actions, I would have never considered taking a chance like this, ...and ending up on the "bad side" of this youngest member of these four giant siblings.


Suddenly, it got extremely quiet. Janie looked down at me, just staring at me for a long, tense, moment. I continued to roll around and moan like my arm was broken.


She pulled a chair over and sat down. She slowly moved closer and crossed her arms, resting them down on the edge of the table. Watching me constantly, she glanced away for a split-second, to wink at Chloe,...

A slow smile crept into the corner of her mouth. Her lips pursed and she licked her teeth.


"Okay then, ... maybe I DID, hurt him...", Jane whispered.


"I'm sooo sorry Lil' guy. Here, let me see,...".


Ever so slowly, she lowered her hand down; carefully, placing a brightly colored, pink fingernail on my right leg, she gently slid the edge along my thigh, ...slowly tracing the inside of my leg, the tender skin shivered from the delicate touch, she slid the nail up into my crotch and just barely touched my balls.


Her finger slowly slid back down the length of my leg. Her face hovering directly overhead, feigning a concerned expression, as she slowly continued to tantalize my miniature body, her warm breath swirling all around me.


I felt my skin start to tingle and almost instantly, my stupid cock stood up and gave her a full salute! Her thumb came together with her index finger and gently took hold of it...


I gasped, and sucked in a deep breath. "Oh, Shit! Was I ever, going to regret this!", I thought.


"Hm, lemme see if I can 'make-it-all-better.", Janie whispered.


"Oh Gog, Oh Gog, Oh ...oooh!", I tried to sound pitiful but, it came out sounding very different.


Her touch was incredible. I felt my balls filling up, and I struggled to try and contain myself from loosing complete control. How could anyone with a broken arm, and in so much intense pain, actually become 'turned-on' so fast, ...that was the question that was about to 'come up', ...and I was going to have to be the one to explain it!


"Oh Gog, ... Oh Gog, Oh Gog! Please, Gog, Help Me!"


Her fingers took complete control. My insignificant little body was nothing for her, and she simply used her fingertips to drive me right up to the edge,...


... I was just about to cum, and she suddenly stopped and took her fingers away!
"Oh Gog, ... Oh Gog, Please,... Gog!", I screamed in frustration and grabbed my cock and quickly started stroking it!


"Well, ...would ya look at 'that',... he sure did recover awfully quick, didn't he?", Janie pointed out with a knowing smirk!


"Oh Gog, ... Oh, Gog?"


Before I could finish, I was quickly interrupted as Janie's fingers reached back down and grabbed me,


"Comeer you Lil Faker!",


Janie reached down, instantaneously pinching up my hand between her fingers and jerking my hand away from my cock, ...she lifted me up from the table and let me dangle just above her lap!


  Her bare legs created an opening as she moved her knees apart. Scooting forward, she tucked her pantie-clad butt tightly against the back of the chair. Sitting with her back perfectly straight, she held me up just above her lap, ...and just held me there, ...swinging from her fingertips like a dirty sock, ..her bright red panties instantly caught my attention, as she held me dangling just above her incredibly smooth thighs.


  She had taken off her extra-large T-shirt from earlier, and she was only wearing a basic white sports bra. She didn't have an extremely large pair of boobies, but from my point of view, they were definitely large enough to swallow me up, and the way that this young girl was looking at me, I knew exactly what was about to happen next!


"What's wrong little baby?", she teased. "It looks like your little balls are turning blue!"


The head of my frustrated cock had turned purple and my loins were on fire. I strained for release, but while hanging from my wrist clamped between her fingertips, I couldn't do anything but try and gain some type of respect from this young girl.


My semblance quite vitreous, Janie now looked upon my tiny figure as a personal challenge. She gently shifted her hand around causing my tiny figure to swing back and forth like a strange looking pendulum.


"Please, you're hurting my arm!", I screamed at her large face.


"Oh? I'm sorry. Here, let me help you", Janie said. As she reached out with her other hand and took hold of my left foot.


I was quickly flipped over and turned upside down, completely inverted and hanging from my ankle! With my arms now dangling freely, I frantically started looking all around, my view was strangely distorted from this new perspective, but when she carried me over above her open mouth, I knew that things were about to get a whole lot worse!


She tilted her head back and opened her mouth wide. I hung loosely just over the top swinging around like a raw slice of bacon, ...I could feel her fingers squeezing around my ankle, securely holding me up, high above her smiling face!


Her sour breath, steamy/hot, clouded my vision; I tried to throw my hands out and stop her, as I was slowly lowered down. Her wriggling tongue easily flicked them away, as she simply and slowly began lowering me into her open mouth.


      "No Don't,... Please, I can't stand this,... Noooo!"


Surrounding the huge table, I could hear stifled laughter and girlish giggling. The scene, playing out before the three of them must have been quite amusing, however. The view of Janie's mouth was the only thing that I could see...


  As my head entered the open maw of her steaming mouth, my bare shoulders rubbed against her lips. Her tongue swiftly slathered my entire face. I grabbed the slippery tip, trying to hang on to it, but it whipped around and pulled backward, ...drawing me deeper into the heated orifice.


  I quickly let go, but I was already sucked inside. Falling forward, my hands plunged down into the bottom of her mouth, sinking into that bed of soft squishiness just beneath her tongue.


With her tongue pulled back and pressing up into the top of her mouth, I found myself swiftly trapped underneath. Then, she simply slipped her tongue underneath me, and slurped her lips shut; closing her mouth around my waist and drawing me inside!


Slurping with a powerful vacuum; I felt the air pushing out around my sides; my hairless naked body trapped, hanging from her closed mouth like a piece of string cheese!


"Ah, ...No, No, Please, Noooooo!"


Kicking my legs and screaming wildly, while trying to break free; I heard her chuckling laughter vibrating up through the hollow of her deep throat, ...my ears popped from the sudden pressure.


Screaming in terror, as all of the available air was quickly sucked away; escaping from the darkness of this soggy steam pit, seemed to be completely hopeless!


I coughed and gagged, instantly swallowing a mouthful of sour humidity!


"Lemme outta HERE!"


"Hey, ... Please Janie, please, ... let me GO!"


Undulating, and swirling with unrelenting waves, the powerful squirming muscle slathered all around me, wallowing my face and chest as if I were nothing more than a sweet piece of delectable fruit.


I quickly began to suffocate from the lack of air, and with my eyes tightly shut, I frantically started feeling all around for something to get hold of.


The slick surface of her solid teeth, although blunt on the tops, had very sharp edges that would easily crush right through anything as small as my limbs, and the thought of being ground up between her molars sent a terrifying wave of adrenaline coursing through my veins. I frantically started squirming around within her heated entrapment; kicking my legs around and trying to pull myself free!


Her voice sounded much different. Becoming only a deep vibration, arising from the depths of her open throat the heavy rumbling sent coursing pulses across my entire naked body!


Her laughter became much more eminent; a roaring thunder, shaking me so violently, that I nearly fainted from the sheer volume alone. However, the aspect of being sucked down into her throat and swallowed alive was more than I could take and without any fresh air, ... I slowly started to pass out.



***

Upon awakening, I slowly realized that I was all alone.


Rubbing my eyes, I desperately tried to wipe away all of the gooey spit that had partially dried to my face and eyelids, .... "ugh, nasty stuff..."


I was lying on my back, covered in Janie's sticky saliva. My skin all pruney, I sat up and looked out across the huge dining room table. The sky was getting darker, I could see out through the window just above the kitchen sink.


"Where had those giant bitches gone off too?"


Afraid to move, with the thought of being tormented again, I quickly laid back down and squinted my eyes. I wondered if they were watching me from a distance, if they were, in order to be left alone, I decided that I would just play dead and not give them the satisfaction of having an entertaining subject to play with...


"I'll just lay here for a while and wait. Maybe they'll just forget about me and I can get down off of this table and hide somewhere until I figure out how to get the hell out of here, ...and get as far away from these crazy bitches as I can!"


"So, here I am, back where I left off before. I guess that I just told you everything that happened up until now, ...so, I'm just going to wait until it gets dark, and if the giant girls decide to just leave me here on this table, ... then, as soon as it gets dark, I'm going to get over there to that chair and see if I can slide down onto the seat, and then, climb on down the chair leg, down onto the floor,

....that's the plan, for now, anyway, ... so, I guess that I'll just wait a little while longer, and just wait until it'll be dark enough, that it'll be a lot easier for me to hide from them, ... if need be, hopefully though, ...if I wait until they go to bed, then I'll have the entire night to make my escape..."


"'Plop, Plop, Plop, Plop, Plop, Plop, Plop, Plop,'",


Squeezing my eyes tightly shut. Suddenly alerted to the slapping plop, of giant-sized bare feet, ...plopping across the hardwood floor, ... too afraid to move, or even open my eyes, when I felt the gust off of the wind that told me that whomever this was, had stepped right up to where I was on the table and they were standing right over top of me!


I felt warm, moist breath wafting all around my body. They were directly above me, I tried to remain as still as possible when suddenly something started tickling the bottom of my bare foot...


I couldn't keep from laughing, and I jerked my foot away and opened up my eyes!
"Hu, Hu, Hu, ... look-at-cha,... you're such a little faker! Common Jackie, it's time for bed now. Here, ... just climb into my hand and I show you where you can sleep for the night."


"Bullshit man, I'm outta here!", I sprang to my feet and started sprinting across the table!


Running as fast as I could, I headed for the kitchen chair on the other end of the tennis court sized dining room table. The look on Jane's face told me that she wasn't in the mood to be playing around with me, so I didn't give her the chance to make it any easier for her,...


"Ha! You expected me to just give up? And, just climb right into your hand! Fuck You!"


I flashed across the table and made it over to where the chair was scooted in against the edge of the table. I quickly glanced back to see what Janie was doing, and she was just standing there with her hands on her hips, ... her head tilted to the side, a sour look of disappointment on her pretty face,...


"Kiss My Ass, Bitch. I'm not gonna 'Willingly', do anything that 'you',.. say!"


Looking back to the chair, I reached out and grabbed a-hold of one of the wooden bars that made up the backrest. The rounded pole-like dowel, was at least a foot-and-a-half thick, I wrapped my arms around it and jumped off of the table, ...quickly wrapping my legs around it too, I slowly began to slide down toward the seat section.


I looked over the top of the table, just as my head slid below the surface, ...Janie was still, just standing there looking over with a smirk. I chuckled, as I loosened my grip, and slipped below the edge of the table top, and slid down into the shadows.


The chairs seat was padded with a large puffy pillow. I landed on the back portion and flopped down onto my bare butt. Quickly getting to my feet, I stood and ran to the edge to try and get a look at one of the rear legs.


The legs were inset underneath the seat, I laid down on my stomach, and looked under the thick wooden seat. The heavy wooden planks, that made up the top of the legs were tucked in underneath of the seat, a good three feet away from the outer edge, ... I couldn't reach the legs from here!


I looked down at the floor. It was easy a twenty-foot drop, I figured that I would have probably broke something if I jumped, ...but, if I hung on to the edge, and lowered myself over, that would make the drop a little bit less difficult. I started to climb over the edge when suddenly, the whole chair slid out away from the table, and scooted across the floor, right out into the light of the kitchen!


Looking up, I hung from the side of the seat, dangling my feet off the edge. Jeanie had simply pulled the chair out and was standing there towering above me, looking down with a slight smile creeping into the corners of her mouth...


Slowly squatting down, her face slowly came down to almost level with me. She bounced up and down on her haunches, her thighs widened out, flexing with magnificent size, her legs spread apart, opening up, revealing those bright red panties...


I started to slip, ... my fingers were losing grip and I knew that I couldn't hang on for much longer!


Reaching out toward me with her hand, Janie moved closer,


"Look-at-choo, such a little, ...Man!", she sweetly said.


... Just as I suddenly slipped free of the chair and started to plunge downward, dropping straight down...


"Ahh, leave me alone Bitch!", I screamed out as I started to drop down to the floor!


My fall was swiftly interrupted by those large flexing fingers on Janie's right hand. I was instantly caught up and squeezed tightly within her soft grasp. She squeezed just tightly enough to trap my kicking legs, and I was simply lifted up and smoothly carried over to her smiling face.


"Oh, Did you think that you could get away from me?", she feigned an innocent look of childlike remorse.


Pushing her lower lip out into a pouty face. "Um, ...don't ya love me anymore?"

 

 

Chapter 5 by midnightwriter85



Janie's tightly wrapped fingers held me securely while tucked up against her chest. I had to strain my neck to turn my head around, so that I could try and see where she was taking me, ...the cool wind rushed past me with a swift swirling flow as she quickly rushed through the huge house.


She headed across the kitchen and stepped down into a sunken floor. She walked across the room and picked up something from an armchair. Straightening back up, she turned back around to go back the way that she came, ...I caught a quick glimpse of the room; it was some type of lounging area, or maybe a den...


My giantess abductor, rushed back through the kitchen area and turned down the long hallway, ...she pasted the bathroom and slowed down a bit to glance inside, the door was standing wide open,


"I'm going to bed now Jeanie!", she yelled into the room, pausing just a moment to say goodnight to her sister.


Jeanie yelled back, telling her sister to make sure that those two are, "taken care of" ...before she went to bed.


"Make sure that they're okay before you go to sleep!", her muffled voice came from behind the shower curtain, ...the sound of rushing water nearly drowning her out.
Young Jane gently loosened her grasp, holding me out away from her fully displayed cleavage, lifting me up just a bit higher as she spoke to her sister; while watching me with those sparkling, hungry, eyes.


"Oh, ...I'll be sure, ...and make our little pet's as comfy as I can, Sis!"


I strained within her grip, as she began to slowly re-tighten her grasp. Holding me firmly inside of her enveloping hand. She paused and smiled wider, holding me there momentarily in her vise-like fist, ...slowly increasing the pressure, until I was forced to scream from the intensity of her incredible strength,


"Yaaah, ...Yur Krushing my ...Ribs!!!", I strained to yell out at her smiling face!


She slowly relaxed her grip. Her other hand was busy behind her back, ...was she playing with herself? Her voice cracked, "Now, let's see you get away from there!", and she burst into laughter, tilting her head back laughing out loud!


"Was she talking to me?", It didn't seem like she was, ... who was she talking to?


I was swiftly returned to her cleavage as she started stepping forward and walking deeper down the long hallway.


"What did she say?", I thought I heard her say, " Take care of, ...Them?"


Several closed doors, swept past us as she continued stepping along the corridor. The cooler air smelled of musty lilacs, mixed with a mild bleach odor. The wind rushed past my face, swirling around my now hairless scalp; I felt like I had been stripped of everything that I was before, ...and my entire life had become just a 'plaything' for a group of giant girls that were now, my masters, ... my 'Owners'. What had they done with Buddy? Was he dead? Had he been treated worse than I had been, was he somewhere inside this house? Had both of us just become their little pets?


"Not, if I could do anything about it!", I thought to myself.


Entering the dimly lit room, I instantly knew that it was Jane's bedroom. The single bed was draped with a pinkish colored sheet that had little yellow designs all dotted randomly across it.


An over-sized pillow laid crumpled within the center and two more smaller pillows were tucked neatly at the head of the bed. A large metal framed picture of a Harley Davidson Motorcycle, that was depicting it parked next to a huge canyon, somewhere out in the western sky, ... it hung squarely above her headboard; giving the appearance that she wasn't the 'girlish type' of a teenager, that your first impression would most likely be...


A fuzzy white rug, covering nearly all of the floor, except for just a narrow border all around the room, gave the entire space a strange alien-looking atmosphere.


A few scattered pairs of dirty underwear lay strewn around the room. It appeared as though they had landed where ever she had thrown them, and they had all been simply forgotten about, ...for quite some time..


Jane stepped into her room and closed the door behind her. She quickly pushed a dead-bolt into place and securely locked us both inside...


I felt her fingers tighten up slightly, as she stepped across the room and walked over to her desk. Looking around the shadowy space, I suddenly started to panic when I noticed the wire cage that was sitting on her night stand right next to her bedside.


A slinky pair of well worn fish-net stockings were hanging limp, over the back of her desk chair; the small, lap-top computer, was open and on pause, ...waiting for her return, as it centered the small computer desk parked next to her bay window.
She hastily picked up the fishnets and quickly tossed them over next to her closet.

The black stockings floated through the air and softly landed in a heap right next to a pair of small white thong panties, ...the contrast in color drew my attention to the fact that her dirty laundry was scattered all around her room, ...and it suddenly occurred to me, that she hadn't done a wash in several days!


... after a while, the scent of her magnificent body began to fill my head; the odor wasn't at all, that offensive. In fact, the moment that I fully realized what it was, ...I felt a tingle of pleasure rippling up the back of my neck and slowly continuing to course down the length of my spine...


Jane sat down on the edge of her desk chair, turning to the side away from her desk, she bent forward placing her elbows on her knees. Holding my miniature naked body, so casually, between her nimble fingertips; Jane thoughtlessly began to play with me.
I was so tired of resisting her overbearing torments, that I just tried to hang on to one of her fingers and make sure that this giant girl didn't accidently drop me...


Her eyes seemed to wonder across my body as if she were simply playing a menial computer game. She looked as though, her mind was somewhere else entirely. She kept looking down, and shifting her weight on her hips, ...closing her eyes, and pausing for a brief moment or two...


Nervously, I grabbed onto the edge of her pink painted thumbnail and clung to it like a tiny mouse. She smiled slightly, and her fingers wrapped around my waist. She gently squeezed my sides, in a playful way, concentrating only briefly, and then her sparkling eyes, just drifted back to that blank, far-away stare.


"This chick's worried about something,...", I figured. I wondered what it could possibly be, that was bothering her so much...


She turned me over to lie on my stomach inside her left hand. Her fingers curled up slightly just to hold me, as the fingers of her other hand came down over my back and lightly started to stroke me. My bare back-side started to tingle with the most tremendous sensation that I've ever felt before!


I felt my nerves settling down, and I actually took a deep breath and started to relax, ...I couldn't believe that I was actually lying there inside of this seventeen-year-olds hand, allowing her to gently play with me as if I were merely her little pet!


  Looking down, from the edge of her hand, just beside the base of her thumb, I noticed that there was a scar on the inside bend of her left knee. Several stitches were clearly visible, even though the scar had faded out considerably, I still wondered what had happened to this girls, otherwise, flawless complexion.


Looking up the valley between her thighs, I noticed the dark wet splotch in the gusset of her red panties, ...her bulging mound appearing overheated, and swollen...


She continued stroking my entire back. Taking her thumb and two fingers, she lightly stroked downward, easily traveling the full length of my entire body. Starting at my neck, she slowly dragged her fingertips down across by back and over my buttock,

...gliding slowly down across my legs, and quickly repeating the process, ... over, and over, and over, and over, ... I was quickly becoming completely incapacitated.


  Alternating, back and forth, between using just the tops of her pink-painted nails, to just using her soft fingertips, exaggerating every other stroke, by using a swirling serpentine motion, a windling path, that sent a thousand tingling goosebumps rising upon my trembling buttock!


I had never felt anything so wonderful in my entire life! Just before she had started, she had applied something cool to her hands, some type of lotion, or essential oil, ...but, whatever is was had a deep soothing effect that nearly put me to sleep...


Just when I thought that it couldn't get any better, ... I felt her hot breath spreading out across my backside. I started to open my eyes and turn around to see what she was doing, ...but, I held my curiosity at bay, and just laid still, allowing her do as she pleased with me.


At this point, I really didn't care what she did, ...everything that she was doing felt completely amazing!


Her hot breath enveloped me. Swirling about my upper body, humid steam began to gush out of her heated mouth and form a steamy cloud all around my tiny naked figure. I held my breath momentarily, just to catch a quick breath between her heated gusts, ...the winds aloft seemed to be boiling over with extremely hot breathe...


Her tantalizing fingers continued to explore my tender body. Applying a slight bit more pressure, her soft fingertips began to rub deeper into my back muscles, ...sinking slightly into my skin, and pressing just enough to compress my tight muscles.


Pinching my calves, switching from my left leg to my right, she squeezed gently and compressed the tiny muscles just enough, ... then, she started on my butt muscles, turning the tip of her finger in such a way, that she could squeeze my cheeks with just the perfect amount of pressure, ....I felt like my body was being massaged by three or four people at once, with expert precision, I felt like I was melting into the palm of her giant hand!


Finally, she effortlessly flipped me over to face her once again. Her smile was just a slight smirk, hiding inside the corner of her mouth. She whispered so softly, that I could barely make out what she said,


"Don't fight it, little guy. Get ready to CUMM!


She seemed to be slightly preoccupied, she kept on shifting her weight back and forth upon her hips, alternating from the left to the right, her eyes rolled back and she bit her lower lip,


"Oh, ...Mmph, grrrrgh. I'm gonna squash you,...", she glanced down between her legs, as if she were speaking to someone else...


Her lips sparkled in the dim light; a moist sheen of sticky saliva completely coating them. She puckered up and blew a slow breeze across my entire face, ...the heated air was simply intoxicating.


  Her mouth formed an opening, as she made a rounded kissy face, she reached down with her free hand and slowly stroked her pussy. She sucked in a deep breath, and lowered her puckered mouth down toward me, ...bringing her lips down, to lightly touch against my rising erection.


"Oh Gog!", was all I managed to say, as her sweet lips softly enclosed around my hardening cock!


My mind entered into a state of complete delirium. I felt my entire body being sucked into her gigantic mouth. Her hot tongue smoothly slid around beneath my balls and slurped them up into her mouth with a gentle suction.


I stiffened up, straining to hold back my impending orgasm. Although, my dwindling mental fortitude was shrinking so fast that I felt like I was going to just simply disappear inside her magnificent mouth!


As the hot tongue slicked around between my thighs, the narrow edge of the powerful muscles very tip, shrank down, as she undilated it, to form a more dexterous stub.

The hard nip, began to burrow deeply into my anus, ... working hard to wriggle it's way in, it forcefully twisted and swirled around like a soft/wett drill bit, ...


...driving my balls up inside of me; she drove her tongue into my butthole. I caught my breath, and froze with a sudden pang of exquisite pleasure, somehow she had trapped my prostate and pushed it back. Holding my impending ejaculate, within her grasp, my orgasm suspended, until she allow it to escape...


Her wet lips still working around my straining erection, all the while, gobbling me up and effortlessly massaging my straining cock between her pillowy lips. I felt like I was about to explode from the pressure inside my loins,


... I thought that I heard an audible click, ...somewhere deep inside my groin, and when Janie quickly slipped her tongue out of my butt, ...my balls popped, ...my frustrated cock erupted, spewing frothy hot jets into her giant mouth!



*********



I awoke, sometime during the night. It was pitch black all around me. I sat up and rubbed my eyes, straining to see anything that was around me, ...but there was absolutely nothing, ...nothing but, complete and total darkness.


In my minds eye, All I could see was that huge set of Janie's eyes, a sleepy looking set of glorious eyes, ...floating above me, the image was scorched into my memory. Her incredibly beautiful, gigantic eyes!


"Had I been swallowed alive?", the thought did cross my mind, only briefly, though, before I fully realized that it was just too cool and dry where I was sitting, ...I couldn't be inside of that girl's gigantic stomach.


Several long minutes pasted before I heard a creaking sound coming from somewhere right next to me; I froze and waited to see what this strange sound was, ...it sounded like a huge set of bedsprings compressing and binding up, ...just then, a light came on instantly filling the surrounding area with a dull filtered light.


I soon realized where I was...


My heart sank as I stood up inside the middle of a crumpled-up pair of bright red panties; standing right in the center of a giant wire cage.


"What time is it?", Janie mumbled.


Her head arose from the center of the giant bed. Lying on her stomach, with her legs spread; one leg pulled up and the knee sharply bent, her hip jutting up higher forming a high rounded peak in the ridge-line of her huge figures mountainous range.


Her eyes quickly glanced directly over to me, (standing naked inside the cage), she squinted in the bright light. Her messy hair still looked amazing to me, ...I wanted to climb right into it and get lost within that sea of mane and just disappear, never to be seen again...


"Damn girl,...you sure are beautiful!", Yeah, I said it out loud, ...just hoping that she wouldn't hear me though.


"What's that Jackie, did you say something?", Janie lifted her head a little higher, as she perked her ears to try and hear what I said.


"I said, I'm Hungry. You Got Anything to Eat!", I yelled out, trying to cover up what I had said before, ...but actually a little dismayed that she hadn't heard it.


"Yeh, sure. Hang on.", she awkwardly threw her feet out on the floor and sat upright on the edge of the bedside.


I looked over at her bare back and instantly felt my balls tingling. She was completely naked, 'Comando Style', "Yes, ...this chick was just perfect!"


I felt my heart rapidly pounding inside my tiny chest. I watched with passion, as she stood up and stretched, ...her bare bottom on full display.


The slightly heavy globes were dewy and perfectly round. As full as a ripe Peach, the individual muscles stood proudly, separated by a lovely narrow space that divided the identical twins; a crevasse that gave them a powerful presence.


When her buttock flexed as she twisted to the side, I nearly fainted from the overwhelming sight of her beautiful derriere showing off its tremendous power!


She awkwardly stumbled over to her dresser and opened the top drawer. She removed a small white thong, and swiftly stepped into it, and slid it up into place.


She then, reached into the drawer and pulled out a folded pair of black leggings and closed the drawer. Stepping away and bending down, she swiftly squatted, then sat down on the floor, ... pointing her toes out straight, she directed them into the leggings and worked them up over her feet and wriggled them up to her knees.


Standing up, she pulled them up the rest of the way and shifted her hips as she worked them tightly up around her beautiful butt.


"Okay, little guys,... I'll be back.", she said, matter-of-factly, as she put her sports bra on and walked to her bedroom door and unlatched the dead-bolt.


She smoothly opened the door and went through, stepping out and closing it behind her, ...leaving me standing there inside this cage with a raging boner!


"Mmmpft, MmmmpHT! Mphmmmft!"


"What was that?", I heard something, something making a noise, ...it was coming from the floor of the cage!


I jumped back, quickly stepping away from those giant red panties! They were moving! There was something wriggling around inside them!


"Get Back!", I yelled at it!


It stopped moving, ...and started making noise again,


"Mmmmptf! Mmmptfh!", it grumbled.

A strange, muffled, mumbling sound, ...it was coming from the wadded up gusset, of those smoldering wet, bright red panties!


"What-the, ...Buddy?", I looked at the wriggling lump and the sudden movement instantly broke free of the wet material and a tattooed right arm suddenly appeared from the edge of the crotch panel!


It was Buddy's arm, ...I knew that Tattoo!



"Buddy?", I said. "Buddy, ...is that You?"

 

 

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=6167