Relaxing after battle by futaisnice
Summary:

After acquiring a special blink dagger and winning against the Dire, Tresdin relaxes with the help of an unwilling city.


*This story contains very graphic content.

 


Categories: Young Adult 20-29, Butt, Crush, Destruction, Feet, Futanari, Insertion, Violent, Vore, Watersports Characters: None
Growth: Titan (101 ft. to 500 ft.)
Shrink: None
Size Roles: F/f, F/m
Warnings: Following story may contain inappropriate material for certain audiences
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 8 Completed: Yes Word count: 7991 Read: 74309 Published: August 09 2016 Updated: August 09 2016
Story Notes:

About the story : I started this story with some ideas and ended up extending it a bit. I feel like the writing goes a bit downhill towards the end, but I decided to post everything since some may still enjoy it. This isn't much of a 'story'. It's more a collection of scenes I wanted to put down on 'paper'. 

About the chapters : At the beginning of each of them I've put what tags apply there, so you can hopefully skip things you dislike.

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.

1. The Duel by futaisnice

2. Entrée by futaisnice

3. Airport by futaisnice

4. Giving back by futaisnice

5. Countryside run by futaisnice

6. Downtown crush by futaisnice

7. Skyscraper by futaisnice

8. Cleaning by futaisnice

The Duel by futaisnice
Author's Notes:

Contains the 'story' part of the story.
Tags: futanari, violent, humiliation 

"Radiant Victory!"
    Tresdin, the Legion Commander, had just won the final battle against the heroes of the Dire, and had come out victorious. Now, she would need to take some time off duty to let her wounds heal and clean up. "Before that," she thought "I'll need to relax."
--------
    It was a little known fact that the famous Blink Dagger could be used not only to teleport oneself over distances, but it could also transport one across worlds if one made the adjustments. Such a thing could be achieved if one knew the runes and words that had to be modified. While Tresdin didn't have the knowledgeto modify her own blink dagger, she had little trouble acquiring one from the hands of a wizard, dead in battle after he thought wise to challenge her to a duel. A modified dagger had a lot of potential, and she would soon get to enjoy her prize.
--------
    Back in her tent, she removed her plate armor. Inspecting her wounds, she didn't find any serious wound and most of what she had endured were concussive blows and magic. Nothing much had to be done about them except rest, so she could turn her attentionto taking care of the tension and stress that had accumulated during the battle. Standing in the middle of her tent in her underwear, she took the dagger and inspectedit. "Hmph, this isn't really different from the one I already had. I guess I'll have to thrust what Rubick told me about it." She grabbed it, closed her eyes to visualize her destination and activated it.


    Opening her eyes, she was exactly where she wanted to be. She was in a large city, one in a time much more advanced than hers, that she had read about in a fantasy book. She was also exactly how she wanted to be : tall. Taller than all the buildings.  The city was bustling with life prior to her apparition, but now nothing was moving. Everyone that could see her from the streets or from their windows stopped to stare at her.

She was a sight after all : her body was rough and appeared to be carved in rock,  and she was muscularfrom her training and battles. She had large hips, firm breasts, thick hair, light brown skin and luscious lips, all of which was completed by a bulge in her shorts.

 


    Tresdin watched the people below her. She loved to have a duel with her first victim, to make an example of them. She wanted them to know she was there to dominatethem and that they were now hers. There was nothing like having control over the livesof weaklings after a demanding fight. Looking below, she saw that most folks had listened to their instinct and started to run away from her. She knew they could be easily caught later. She had her eyes on something else right now.

A young man wasstanding in front of her, staring at her and not fleeing. "Well, it looks like a challenger is already ready to take me on", she said. With that, she slowly lowered herself to her knees, placing them on each side of her victim. She slowly removed her underwear, revealing her penis. Even flaccid, it was bigger and longer than most erectones. She let it and her balls hang in front of the man. He had only stayed because terror had paralyzed him, but now his brain was telling him to get away. He turned around to run, but she quickly grabbed a few cars and blocked his way. With no hope of escape, he could only  face her.

Smiling as she had her victim's full attention, she slowly took her penis in her hand, and pulled the skin back, exposing the glans. Her smell rapidly became omnipresent, and she took a deep breath, smelling it. To him and and the people of the city, it was disguting and even nauseating, but to her it was arousing. It smelled of power. Power she had not only over their lives but also their senses and well-being. This made her hard. Her penis grew quickly, now standing erect above the man. It was massive and her victim could only cower below it. She was ready for the duel, even if he was not.

She took her member between her fingers and she lowered it slowly on top of him. He tried resisting, pushing with all his strength, but he couldn't even slow it down before it pinned him. His fate was in her hand, and at least it would be quick he thought, struggling against the bottom of her glans. But it wouldn't. She stopped with him on the ground, unharmed even though the pressure hurt him. She wanted to enjoy his struggles, to feel him fight for his life before she inevitably overpowered him and took it away. Most of all, it had to be humiliating and show the difference in power between her and them, these insignificant things.

The small body, fighting for freedom eventually sent some sensation to her. "Keep it up, and I might just let you live"she told him, but there was no way that would happen. She wanted him to bring his own death upon himself. Slowly, as he struggled, precum built up on the tip of her penis, until a drop slid down the frenulum to reach her victim. It was just a small drop to her, but it was bigger than his body and it engufled him. She knew what was going to happen now. She closed her eyes to concentrate on the pathetic being below her, adding some pressure on him. He was probably exhausted and out of breath already, so she wouldn't even get that much enjoyment out of it, but if his death could provide her a little bit more excitement, it was worth it.

Then it started : he began thrashing, his body filled with adrenaline as he tried to fight for air. He was choking on her precum, her own natural lubricant that came from absolutely no effort from her. He was bathed in it, choking from it, and right about now, as he was giving all he could to freehimself, he was probably drinking it, its taste filling his mouth and the liquid reaching his lungs, drowning him. It had only lasted a few seconds. "His life, his memories, his hopes, all washed away by a drop of my precum", she thought, smiling to herself. She had enjoyed it, a small moment of bliss, but far too little to satisfy her.

"Well, that was disappointing. I hope the rest of you are not this useless, for your own sake." she said out loud. She didn't want them to think that if they simply pleasured her she would go away, or that it would be easy to satisfy her. No, she wanted them to live in fear and despair until she decided their lives were over. She got up and removed her underwear completely, and took her time walking around the city, destroying bridges. It took her a while, but it was worth it. After all, she would also be there for a while...

Entrée by futaisnice
Author's Notes:

Contains: violent, soft/hard vore.


    Satisfied that no one would be able to leave the city, Tresdin watched over it, wondering what she would do next. Her stomach made the decision for her when she realized how hungry she was. She had not eaten while on the battle field. All the work she had done made her hungry, and she needed energy to rest. Keeping her muscles in top condition required her to have a high protein diet, and she had in front of her a city filled with one of the best sources of the nutrient.

She looked around for a place where she could get a good bunch of them, as she didn't want her meal to delay her too much. Seeing an airport in the distance, she thought that the building and planes should contain a lot of people.  She started heading there, but a moving vehicule below her caught her eye. "This should whet my appetite", Tresdin said as she reached down and grabbed a bus. Peeking inside, she saw the tinypeople scream in horror. Smiling, she answered their cries : "Oh, there is nothing to be scared about. After all, today is the day your lives finally have meaning. You will all have the privilege of being part of something greater. You will serve your goddess longer than most."    

That being said, she teared the roof from the bus and let the people fall into her hand. She grabbed a plump woman from the lot and observed her wiggle between her fingers struggling to be free. "So weak", the giantess taunted, "your body is simply pathetic. You're wasting such a gift being lazy and sitting on your fat ass all day. The way I see it, you should be thanking me. After all, I'm making you a favor since, in a way, you'll have a great body in no time!"

The woman could only cry from the abuse, when she suddenly felt her breath being forced out of her and a painful pressure from the giant fingers. Looking at the giantess, she saw her frowning. Tresdin told her : "What part of 'You should be thankingme' do you not understand? Are you slow as well?" "Th-Thank you" the woman said, shaking and fighting to relieve the pressure. "'Thank you' who?" asked Tresdin, not removing any pressure and visibly enjoying the power she held over the woman and the show she was giving the others. "Thank you... goddess?" tried the woman.

The pressure lessened, but she was rapidly stripped from her clothes and moved upward."You're damn right. Now do your job." With that, she opened her mouth and let the woman fall on her tongue. Tresdin closed her mouth and played with the woman with her tongue. She licked her, enjoying the salty taste of her skin. The flavor quickly dissipated, so she brought her tongue to her palate, slowly building up the pressure until the woman bursted. "Fuck, they're good", she thought to herself." Just like a miniature piece of tender red meat, fat and juicy on top." After savoring her food, she swallowed it, a content expression on her face. 

Grabbing about half of the people remaining in her hand, she threw them in her mouth, deciding this time to chew her food. Biting in a handful of bodies, she quite liked the texture, which was tender at first with a crunchy center. None of them were as juicy as the woman from before, but together they filled her mouth with a strongflavor. After having chewed her food thoroughly, all that was remaining was a red paste. She swallowed it, happy to give her muscle a good dose of protein.    

The people left in her hand were panicking. They had just seen the others being crushed by her teeth, leaving them scared for their lives. Seeing this, she smiled at them, some of her teeth red with blood. "Don't be scared", she told them, "Today is your lucky day. I've decided that I'd let you live." The people seemed to calm down for a moment. Their respite was short-lived as they rapidly went up and were thrown in her mouth. Tresdin played with her food for a bit, catching the morsels with her tongue and bringing the dozens of people on her tongue. Closing her eyes and raising her chin, she swallowed,sending them down her throat and into her stomach, alive. "I didn't say where I'd let you live", she added with a chuckle. "I'm sure you will all do fine in there. If you manage to live long enough, you can always leave by the other side and clean up while you're there."

Airport by futaisnice
Author's Notes:

Contains : violent, soft/hard vore, futanari, crush

Continuing her walk, Tresdin reached her destination. The airport was bustling with life, mainly because it was one of the last hopes of escape the people had. A perfect place to fill up some more and play around. Looking down at the main building in front of her, she spotted most of the ground exits, which she would need to block. Grabbing a few planes around her, she broke the wings off of them and used them to cover the doors. That way the planes would not be able to lift off, and the air flow in the building would be greatly reduced. She could now get her main meal. 

  She lowered herself to her knees and looked through the glass roof at the moving crowd below, getting excited about her meal. Carefully, she made a hole in the center of the roof, making sure no glass fell down. She tilted forward, placing herself above the airport. Then, Tresdin forced as much air as she could out of her lungs and she placed her mouth on the hole. She contracted her diaphragm and expanded her thorax at once, breathing in sharply.

The sudden removal of air created a vacuum and a shift of pressure which sent the relatively small people flying towards her mouth. Tresdin waited for her lungs and mouth to be full to stop. She closed her mouth and her eyes, biting forcefully into the mass of people, her powerful jaws crushing bone and reducing bodies to pulp while her teeth shredded and cut the flesh. She swallowed after having masticated around what she estimated to be half of them. Bending over again, she repeated the process, each time getting a mouthful of food, and each time, leaving a lot of them alive, uncaring of the pain they would endure in her belly.

Her stomach was hard at work, producing acid which slowly and gradually digested food, burning away the outer layers of skin before exposing the inner tissues and entering the now exposed inner body, consuming them from within, breaking down their bodies into mostly proteins and fat. Of course, to her it was only eating. It was all about the nutrients she would get later for her muscles and the flavor she could get now. She loved the taste of these insignificant beings and the fact that they were absolutely powerless to stop her from breathing them in and eat them however she liked. After a few times of this however, the airport was starting to be pretty empty and her hunger was sated for now.   Letting out a satisfied sigh, she pivoted her body toward the airport strip.

 

 

She inspected the airplanes that were outside one by one. Sure, enough, a few of them had passengers and were big enough for what she had in mind. Grabbing the three planes she found, she shifted to be comfortable, sitting in a laid back position, propping herself with her left hand and grabbing her cock in her right. She began gently stroking it, enjoying the feeling of fullness her meal gave her. She gently massaged her glans and rubbed the tip with her index, precum oozing from it as she thought about what she was about to do.

Not able to wait any longer and finding herself lubed enough to her liking, she took one of the planes and placed it next to her penis. She chuckled seeing she was longer and slightly bigger than it was. She broke off the end and front of the plane, only a tube with wings remaining, which she aligned with her shaft, some people falling down on her dick and sticking to her precum as she did so. She lowered the opened plane onto the head of her penis, but being bigger than it, the corona could hardly fit. This wasn't a problem however. Deciding it wouldn't matter in what shape this plane would be at the end, she took it with both hands on its wings and forcefully brought it down, impaling the thing on her cock. She let out a moan as her glans ravaged the inside. What was in the middle was ejected from the front of the plane, pushed by the tip, and the side alleys, were moved aside, and were then grinded between the corona of her penis and the metal walls of the plane. The tiny people inside were used as lubricant for the rest of her shaft, and the metal was now stretched to her liking. She removed both wings, and the plane looked like half a fleshlight for her member.

Grabbing another plane, she only broke the tail end and she brought this one down slowly. She knew it wasn't large enough to accomodate her girth, but this time she wanted to feel them. Besides, her cock was really lubed up now. She brought down the plane with enough force for the head of her penis to enter it without going all the way through. Then, wanting to connect the end of this one with the one already on her member, she slowly pushed it down, closing her eyes and concentrating on her senses. She tried to imagine what was happening to the people trapped inside.

Some of them were panicking and trying to get out of there. As they did, they only fell down on her penis and as it pushed on, they were either crushed between the obstacles that kept coming or moved aside, getting trapped on the sides, their bodies bursting, sending a nice tingling sensation through her cock. Some of them simply stayed stuck to the head, terrorized and struggling in the sticky precum, tickling Tresdin's nerve endings. Finally, as the tip moved forward, it reached the front cabin and everything remaining was crushed in it.

Fortunately, the planes came in contact at the same time. Placing her and where they joined, she started moving them up and down her shaft, accelerating the rythm as everything inside both of them was now gory lubricant and couldn't serve much as stimulation. She felt her orgasm coming and remembering the third plane, she smiled and slowed down a bit, edging. She simply popped it open by removing the tail and took it in her other hand. She moved the plane up and down faster, tightening her grip. Feeling herself about to erupt, she placed the open end of the other plane in front of her penis and she brought the makeshift fleshlight  all the way down to the base of her cock with enough force for her head to break the front, the thing ending up as more of a cockring.

She let out a savage cry, coming hard as she broke the fucktoy  on her member. After the glans broke free, she ejaculated thick cum into the third plane, waves after waves filling it up completely, the thing even overflowing. Inside, the tiny people could only watch as from the urethra of the giant, white liquid came out and filled the plane. They tried to get out of their seats, but they were pushed down the alleys and to the front of the plane, the cum coming out with too much strength. Her pelvic muscles contracted rythmically, sending out her semen at high pressure, some of her weakest muscles overpowering them easily. Even those who weren't pushed back were eventually swallowed by the liquid, which was too thick to swim in for most. Most of the people inside simply drowned into the cum, the liquid filling them with it's taste and smell just before their deaths. Some lucky ones near the end of plane still had their heads free to breath and could watch as the giantess was climaxing, the rest of her cum simply landing on the strip. They saw her satisfied expression as she played with her balls. And they could see her as she looked down at them and smiled, bringing her fingers around the end of the plane and crushing the top and bottom of it together, sealing their fate and the contents of the plane. After she made sure the plane wasn't leaking, she enjoyed the afterglow of her orgasm a bit longer.

Giving back by futaisnice
Author's Notes:

Contains : watersports, cum, crush, humiliation

Soon enough other needs manifested themselves : she had to pee. But first she had to give back a little to the city from which she took so much. She got up, letting her cockring slide off her soft flesh, and headed towards the water tower she had seen on her way to the airport. Tearing the top, she bent over and drank the water to wash down her meal and clench her thirst.

Getting back up, she made an apologetic expression. "I'm so sorry", she said out loud,  "all this taking and I haven't given you a gift. I can be so inconsiderate sometime. Here's a little something for you guys." That being said, she reopened the plane and poured its contents inside the water tower. "I heard sperm was really good, it's full of protein and minerals -- and now you'll be able to get plenty in your daily diets. Maybe this will help you get a bit stronger!" She was visibly enjoying tormenting them. She loved to think about the fact that even after she was gone, as the remaining survivors would try to go back to a normal life, they would be forced to drink her cum. Heck, they were so small that it would probably take months or years, the taste getting stronger with time. Their water would be tainted by her taste for years. Children born after her visit wouldn't know fresh water didn't taste like her seed and she loved the idea of having such a big impact while having her fun.

 
"You know, I never had so much fun helping people out. Giving can be so satisfying, espcially when it comes from yourself. At first I was thinking to go piss in the river next to your city, but that would just be waste and no one would be able to enjoy it. Instead, we'll enjoy it together!" she said in an uplifting voice.
Tresdin surveyed the town for a good place where her gift would not go to waste. She spotted a good container nearby, a stadium filled with people watching a game. Blocking the exits to avoid any leakage, she ripped off the roof. 
"Hey everyone! I'm sorry to disturb you guys during your game, but I brought drinks. It really can't wait any longer, to just take a break while I serve everyone."

Smiling at the crowd below, she grabbed her penis, aimed it at the bowl and let her urine flow. The feeling of release sent tingles in her spine, she closed her eyes and threw her head back. She let her body relax as her bladder emptied. Almost done, she looked back down and saw that the stadium was almost filled, most people were swimming or on the sides. She bent over, looking at the people. When she was done, the container was slightly overflowing, some of the liquid going in the streets "See, now everyone can drink to their heart's content." She took a deep breath, and sure enough the smell of piss filled her nose. It didn't bother her much, but she imagined it was disgusting to them. They were trying really hard to stay afloat, but they would only get progressively weaker and drown one by one, the outside world unable to help them.

Tormenting them was irresistible. "You know, you guys aren't even enjoying what I'm giving you. My body worked hard to produce all that. If you haven't noticed, some of you are starting to drown, and the others aren't even trying to help them. You should try drinking some, if you all work together you might lower the level enough to stand somewhere. Besides, it's not like you have a choice." She looked at them, keeping a serious look. Slowly, more and more people seriously considered her idea. Realizing they didn't have much of a choice, they started chugging the warm liquid down. "There you go, you can do it!" she encouraged. "Some of you aren't helping though, and that's a bit unfair. Here, I'll make sure everyone does their best." She spotted a young man who refused to drink her piss and pushed him down with her index finger, holding him underwater. If he was trying to fight her, she couldn't even feel it. She waited a good minute until she saw his body slowly go down to the bottom of the stadium.

Everyone was drinking her piss now, but they weren't making any visible progress. "You're all working so hard, I would feel bad if I didn't give it my all as well" she taunted. She grabbed her cock and pushed out a little more, shaking and squeezing her dick to let out every last drop. Of course, no one would be able to drink  gallons of liquid in a day, so they obviously wouldn't be able to do it in the next hour or two, but she liked how hard they tried. "I have other things to do, but I'll come back in a few hours to see your progress. Keep up the good work until then."

With that, she left. It was getting dark, and she was feeling tired. She would check on them in the morning, even though she knew what she would find. She walked a bit to a residential area, where she slowly laid down. Sitting down, she felt the crumbling houses under her butt, too lazy to give a thought about the people inside them. Laying down on her back she stretched, uncaring of the destruction she caused, until she settled with her hands behind her head, closing her eyes. She fell asleep quickly, her body spent from her battleg and satisfied from the fucking. Her body needed to repair itself now, using the thousands of people in her belly as material.

Countryside run by futaisnice
Author's Notes:

Contains: watersports, scat, insertion, butt, crush

She rose in the morning, the sun barely coming up in the horizon. She decided it was too early to torment the tiny people, so she decided to leave the city for a little while. That would give them some time to wake up and to think she was gone, so that they would try to live their lives normally. Before leaving, she checked on the people in the stadium. Sure enough, they had all drowned and made absolutely no progress drinking her piss. When they're done drinking all that cum in the water tower, they'll have my piss, she thought. Of course, some of it would probably leak slowly in the ground and kill the nearby vegetation, or contribute to the ambient humidity and rain back down on them. But that wasn't her problem, it was theirs.

She stretched and warmed up before leaving to run. She ran around the countryside, enjoying the view. She wasn't wearing anything, so her feet were bare as well. She could enjoy the soft land under her feet as well as the buildings. She couldn't really feel people while running, they were just too insignificant for her to notice, but the buildings had this soft yet crunchy feeling. They didn't really offer any resistance so it didn't hurt to run on them, but there was something really satisfying about crushing them, compacting them with the ground and leaving her foot mark. She made a point of following roads between the small towns to find the most building she could. She was an uncontrollable force of nature, leaving a trail of destruction.  She was in great shape that morning, and she was training hard. She wanted to give them her best. It was the least they deserved for making such a nice running track. She would seriously need to come back, it made her training much more enjoyable and there was no one to bother her.

After running for about an hour, she decided it was time to go back. She wasn't too far off since she somewhat ran in circles by following the roads around the town, but the city was still out of sight. Before going straight back, she decided to stop in a rural town nearby. Nothing like a good jog to get her body going, and she had to let out yesterday's meal. "Watch out below!" she said, not really letting the people move out of her way. She squatted down above main street and  contracted her belly, pushing out two big logs that buried everything on both sides of the streets and the street itself. "Here's some manure for you. Maybe since it comes from my body it will enrich your crops and make you stronger. With that smell I'm sure it must be a good batch. Oh, and I'm sorry if you were in the way, but it's not like it's my fault you were too slow. I really had to go. If you're still alive, just eat your way out."

  Realizing there wasn't anything to clean herself with and that no one was around to help, she had to accept it and make it her priority to fix that. As she neared the city from the other side of the river, she spotted a boat that had come ashore, with people coming out of it. She hadn't thought about checking for boats, but that didn't matter, they were in the perfect place at the perfect time. Getting closer, she stopped in front of the terrified people and sat down, spreading her legs on both sides enjoying the cool water after her run. "Hey everyone, I see you're all leaving. I'm guessing you don't like my gifts, and that saddens me. I was trying really hard to help you all and I even shared very personal things with you, and you refuse all of that without giving anything in return. Well, I've got an idea. I'll let you leave, but you have to help me in exchange. You see, there isn't anything to wipe my ass around here, but I'm sure you can help me out. It's not like you have a choice if you want to live. Oh, and I don't have all day so make it quick. No one's off the hook :  young or old, men and women, sick or not, everyone get to work. I don't want a trace of brown anywhere, so you'll have to clean every wrinkle."

With that, she spread her cheeks and moved her anus closer. She focused on her ass so that she could feel them. At first, she felt what was most likely people using their clothes to clean her, but after some time, probably because their clothes were soiled, she started feeling tiny wet tickles. They were so scared of her they were actually licking her anus, eating her shit in the process, forced to taste it to save themselves. After fifteen minutes, she stopped feeling anything and assumed they were done. "Well, let's see if you all did a good job." She gently rubbed a finger along her crack and brought it to her eyes. It was clean. "Wow, you really did get it all. Guess it didn't taste so bad then, I'll try to remember that. I'm a woman of my word, so all those who worked can leave." 

She grabbed the boat and smashed it flat on the ground beside her. Anyone still inside would be dead, as they should. She had spotted a few people that weren't working and tried to hide. "I told you there wasn't any excuse not to work. You all had to do your part. I guess I just have to make it impossible for you to ignore your work." Grabbing the people who were slacking, she relaxed her anus and slowly inserted them one by one. That way, they would be able to work wherever she was, as they're only way out was closed off by her anus, which they were too weak to pass.  She got up, her cheeks getting back together, sealing the trapped people to their fate inside her. Before getting back in the city, she looked around to destroy any other boat there was, after which she headed down town.

 

Downtown crush by futaisnice
Author's Notes:

Contains: feet, crush, violent, humiliation

She was standing amidst the skyscrapers, none of them as tall as she was, looking at the people going about their lives. It was all pathetic to her. They were too weak to adapt to change, so all they did was go on with their lives trying to ignore the problem. She had killed thousands of them, and she expected they would just try their best to be good little slaves to survive, no matter what she did. To confirm this, she looked at the people below and saw two of them holding hands, a man and a woman, and she lifted her right foot above them. Delicately, she brought her big toe down on the woman, pinning her to the ground. The man looked in horror as his girlfriend was squirming under the giantess' toe, gasping for air that smelled of sweat and dirt. Tresdin waited for some time, letting the man realize how powerless he would be to save her and enjoying the feeling of power she had over the woman's life. She had to control herself not to choke her too much or not to crush her because it felt so good to feel someone fighting desperately for their life, especially when it was useless.

She finally decided to adress them. "Oh, I'm sorry, is this your girlfriend? do you mind if I borrow her for a second, my right foot really like to crush her." Visibly, the man was pleading her to stop and spare her. Just like she expected. "Alright, I get it, there's no need to panic. Here's what I'm ready to offer. I'll give you two choices. You either willingly put yourself under my big toe in her stead, or you fight me to stop me from doing it. But if you fight me and you lose, she dies as well. Oh, and you might have noticed that letting her die isn't a choice. If you leave, I'll just kill both of you."
Resigned, the man laid down next to his girlfriend. Tresdin lifted her toe, the girl getting up, panting, and the man took her place under her toe. It was as she expected. They weren't even willing to try to fight her, even if it meant their death. They preferred to just let themselves be killed if it meant she killed less people. Of course, she wasn't going to do that. Keeping the man under toe, she lifted her left foot and slammed it down on the woman, crushing her instantly ."Ah, I did say my right foot really wanted to crush someone, but I didn't say anything about my left. Our deal only concerned my right foot. Thing is, my left foot can get pretty jealous and impulsive, so I had to give it a treat too. I'm willing to offer something to compensate for your loss though. You see, my left foot isn't very patient, so I just crushed your girlfriend right away. My right foot though, it really likes to crush things slowly, to make the feeling last. But, it could make an exception if you'd be willing to clean my big toe. It won't save you, but you'll probably suffer less-"

She didn't even have time to finish that she fould feel the man licking off the dirt and sweat from her foot. Enjoying it for a while, and thought it would be much better if she could find more people to clean her. "Alright, that's enough. Now, for your reward. You didn't let me finish earlier so I couldn't ask you how fast you wanted it, so I decided to just take a guess instead. Hope you don't mind."

A sadistic smile appeared on her face as she slowly increased the pressure to make him struggle for air. Letting him choke and struggle for a minute, she then moved her toe to cover only his legs she pressed down, only breaking his bones. Then she repeated the process on each side for his arms, letting him suffer for a bit. Placing back her big toe down on him, she choked him again. The man wanted to fight for air, his muscles pulling on his broken bones, only increasing his agony without actually doing anything. She got bored quickly as she didn't feel anything, and she slowly increased the pressure on his lower body, this time crushing his members flat and pushing down progressively, from bottom to top, like squeezing a tube. When she was down he was only a flattened gory mess that didn't ressemble a human body anymore. She was really satisfied with her work. "Hope it was to your liking" she added, before looking for other things to do.

Skyscraper by futaisnice
Author's Notes:

Contains: Futanari, crush, violent

Looking around her,  she saw the highest skyscraper this city had.  It reached around her shoulders and had windows all around, so she could look at her reflection. She was very proud of her body. She was the perfect woman, she was sexy and fit. Looking at her own body aroused her. Passing a hand along her member, she felt it stiffe; gently rubbing it, she had an idea. While she couldn't directly have sex with the most beautiful woman, she could settle for the next best thing : her reflection. Getting harder, she approached the building and touched it with her nipples. She rubbed her nipples against the glass, thinking about her body, her penis getting erect against the building. Moving back, she peeled back her foreskin and placed the tip against the building, precum oozing from it and dripping down in the streets and sliding down the building. Ready to fuck herself, she placed her hands on either side of the building and thrust hard into it, thinking about fucking herself.

Inside the building, the people looked as Tresdin slowly approached. They felt relatively safe, there was no way a building made of steel could be broken so easily. It was better to stay in here then to be down there in the streets in anycase, they thought. Most people stopped whatever they were working on to get up and watch as she sensuously rubbed herself against the building. The people at waist level saw her cock get hard and started wondering if they were really safe. They didn't really have time to react as she aimed at them with her cock, the tip touching the glass. They could feel the heat radiate from it inside. Without warning, she showed them their buildings weren't going to protect them. Her member broke though the glass as if it wasn't there and it tore through the steel without a problem. Everyone in front of her cock were crushed as she thrust in, but the rest looked in wonder and fear at the massive pillar of flesh. 

    Tresdin was a bit disappointed. Her cock had plowed through the building and was out on the other side. She had expected something more sturdy that would have given her some more fun, but that's all there was to it. She would have to get creative one way or the other. Pulling out her member, she had an idea. She spat in her hand and rubbed her dick, covering it with her saliva. Then, she aimed her cock at the building again, aiming somewhere intact, and she slowly pushed in, stopping around halfway through the building. She closed her eyes and simply waited.


The people one the other floor were much luckier then their predecessors. Seeing the head push through the glass, everyone had time to move aside and watch what was happening. The throbbing penis stayed there, waiting for something. Eventually, a lot of people got their senses back and headed for the nearest exit they could find as fear washed over them, but some people started getting curious. Getting closer, they touched her penis, rubbing it and feeling the heat coming from it. Those that stayed were entranced by the thing and couldn't look away. The smell and heat had an effect on their mind, and they felt like they had to serve this greater being. She had given them the chance of pleasing her  and they had to oblige. It was their duty to submit to her will. They started licking it and massaging it, most getting stuck to the sticky liquid covering it.
    Tresdin was a bit bored at first, impatiently maintaining her erection, but her efforts ended up paying off. She knew from experience that just as she liked dominating people, a lot of them enjoyed submitting to her. The weak loved doing what the strong told them to , it gave them a sense of fulfilment. Of course, she thought it was pathetic, because she would dispose of them anyway, but that was part of the fun. For now, she would take advantage of their feeble minds for her carnal pleasure. As she expected,  tiny hands and tongues made contact with her cock. All she had to do was enjoy while they did all the work. While this was excellent foreplay, her pelivc muscle was contracting faster and faster, and she needed resistance for her cock, to simulate the feeling of grinding against flesh, and the pumping of her seed inside as a symbolic conquest over them. Her little slaves not being enough anymore, she pierced through the building. Since every thrust destroyed everything in its way and soon enough the building would be full of holes, she placed her hands on top of the building and pressed down. This made the floors with holes in them collapse. Keeping some pressure on the building, she started moving her hips again, entering the building repeatedly, the collapsing floors grinding against her hard cock as she pierced the thing. This drove her over the edge and she gave a last deep thrust, her cum covering the streets and buildings on the other side as she came in waves.

She sat on what was left of the building, and looked at the people struggling in her sticky cum, unable to get free from it, and the buildings coated in it. If they were lucky, a lot of rain would remove some it. If they weren't, it would stay there for a while and dry which would take a lot of time to wash away. Either way, she'd come back when the city would be a little cleaner.

Cleaning by futaisnice
Author's Notes:

Contains: Sweat, entrapment, crush, futa

Thinking about cleaning, she was reminded of the tiny man she had told to clean her big toe and the fact that she hadn't really washed, and she pretty much smelled of sex and sweat. Since she was downtown, there were a lot of people, which meant that the streets were filled with people now trying to run from her. She simply placed her feet on top of a group of people, slowly lowering them to try and see what was their strength. Since she was sitting, they didn't have to lift a large part of her weight, so she could simply let the full weight of her feet and legs on top of them. Of course, the weaker ones would choke, not being strong enough to keep a big enough pocket of air for themselves, they would die as the moist and dirt of her feet pressed against their face. She actually wanted some of them to die this way, as they were doing another very important job. Their struggle just felt so good, an electrifying feeling being sent up in her body, filling her with energy. To the others, she gave them one command: "Lick."

They obeyed reluctantly, but they knew that they would simply die from exhaustion from holding her feet if they didn't work fast enough. It gave them a sliver of hope, so they did their best to work, their mouths filled with the disguting taste of dirt and sweat and the rubbery feeling of her thick soles. Enjoying the massage, she grabbed more people from the streets and brought them under her arms, pressing them between her hand and armpit. Removing her hands, some of them stuck to her armpit, her sweat holding them in place, while others fell down and died, the height being too great.  Some of them were swallowed by the beads of sweat on her skin, drowning in the salty liquid.  She simply repeated the process, the people falling and drowning being easy to replace. When she was done, she simply let her arms down on either side of her body, trapping them in her armpits. It was hard to resist crushing them as they licked her sweat and tickled her. Last but not least, she grabbed a handful with one hand and, using the other to lift her cock, she dropped them on her scrotum, leaving some of them stuck between her balls and her member. She laid back, confident that they would do their job, and enjoyed the sensation of having thousands of people cleaning her body with their tongues, being only worthy of her filth. She slowly let herself fall asleep, enjoying a nice after training nap.


She woke up feeling refreshed and cleaned, but feeling little from the people supposed to be cleaning her. Everyone under had been trampled, since their weight was simply too much. Every time someone died, all the others had to work even harder, which ended up being impossible. Some of them had survived in her armpits, and those not trapped under her cock were all alive. Stretching her arms above her head, she let the fresh air dry up her armpits, giving their reward to those who had survived. If they had survived and still had the will to live, they would be able to flee now. At the same time, she wanted to see if they had worked well. Moving her head to the side and taking a deep breath, she could still smell her scent quite easily, but it was better than before. Satisfied with this she got up and brushed herself, letting everyone still on her fall down to the ground. Looking at the sun, she believed it was still the after noon, but she decided that she should get going. She had been here for just a bit more than a day, but as fun as it was, she had other things to attend to.

Getting up, she walked around looking for her underwear. Going back to where she had first come, she saw them on the ground. Seeing it like that, she came up with an idea to take a souvenir. Taking it with her down town, she dropped it on a crowd and adressed them : "It was really fun, but I have other things to do. I'd really like to keep a souvenir from this place, so if you would be so kind and step in my underwear, that would be really nice. After all, I gave you all some really nice things to remembery me by. And since I'm in a bit of a hurry and don't want to wait, I'll destroy a building for every minute I wait." Most people tried to get away, thinking her threat didn't concern them, so she pushed one of the buildings down, blocking one of the roads and crushing more people than what could fit in her shorts. Resigned, they walked on the piece of cloth, knowing that with their sacrifice they would save many lives. Stepping in her underwear, she bent over and slowly pulled it up, and giving it an extra tug to get a tight fit. This way, she would feel them very well.


"This was a great trip. The city was really nice and full of people always ready to help. I would really -love- to come back, and I would definitely recommend this place to a few friends, but you guys will really have to clean up. It reeks of piss and cum; you should really take better care of your city. Well, time to say goodbye!"
And in the blink of an eye, she disappeared.

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=6136