Jeff's Adventuer by FTV
Summary:

Jeff is a lonely man whose life went downhill from day one.  However, as a genious he figured he would just make himself a better life, and invents a watch that will give him ultimate power. Now all he has to do is test it...and not get caught.


Categories: Teenager (13-19), Animal, Humiliation, Object, Unaware, Body Part, Fantasy, Futanari, Insertion, Instant Size Change, Sci-Fi Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Minikin (3 in. to 1 in.)
Size Roles: F/m
Warnings: Following story may contain inappropriate material for certain audiences, This story is for entertainment purposes only.
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 5 Completed: Yes Word count: 13012 Read: 43742 Published: July 15 2016 Updated: July 15 2016
Story Notes:

Okay, This story kind of changed from what I had originally planned. I didn't want another sadistic youth, nor a mysteriously shrunk and killed indiviuals.  I wanted something unique, and got a story that isn't the greatest srinking story but still works for what it is.  Hope you enjoy it.

1. The Lonely man by FTV

2. Down with the guys by FTV

3. For the girls by FTV

4. Ummm…Help? by FTV

5. Afterwards by FTV

The Lonely man by FTV

Disclaimer: Okay, in light of recent events I feel the need for an extra long disclaimer. This story is a work of fiction designed for pure entertainment. It is NOT meant to incite any negative or illegal activities. Please keep this concepts on the screen where they belong and not in the real world.  Also, anything recognizable is simply in here for realism.   

The Lonely man

Jeff was a nobody.  Worse, half the time he was less than a nobody.  Even his own family had the tendency to just simply ignore him when he was around.  That's why when he moved out on his own, nobody actually called.  After all, who’s all that concerned with a nobody.  The worst part was that his parents always drooled over his younger sister...the athlete.  So what she went to two Olympics and is working on a third.  In his mind (and in reality) he was just as talented as her in sports...but when it came time to taking it seriously, his parents were more interested in saving time and money for themselves. Ironically it was his sister where all the money went and...well, who cares.  That was years ago.

What I can honestly say is that, when Jeff carried out his little experiment and went missing, nobody cared.

For there was always one thing Jeff was able to do, even with a pair of practically absent-t, baby sister worshiping parents and that was invent things.  At first it was just childhood fantasy more so than invention, but as he got older, and wiser and the internet more of a legitimate source for material, the boy began realizing that many of his so called fantasies where actually decent theories.  So over the years, as girls flew over him like that small airport just below the approach path to JFK (which is a more appropriate analogy than you realize) and as his parent's sort of forgot to call him on his birthday (they actually never called on his birthday) the more time he could dedicate to his inventions. 

Now, after about ten years of hard work, math and tens of thousands of dollars which could have gone to a new kitchen (not to mention plumbing and electrical, a roof, maybe some windows, better landscaping...hey, it’s a HUD home after all) he was ready to test out his device.   The device itself is only about the size of the rundown barn in the back of his house he built it in.  His house is actually an old farmhouse.  A developer bought the land years ago and turned it into a development and even set up a school in the back, a little private school for gifted brats.  Yet they left the farm house for any sucker with a pension for flipping to buy from them.  Well, meet the sucker.

Jess is now closing in on his forties.  There really isn't much to say about him as far as looks.  He started going gray at 25, bald at 30.  No matter how much he works out, he grew a beer belly (and he's not a drinker, but he did get it checked out...its a non-cancerous tumor which is inoperable but will still eventually kill him). He's near sighted thanks to a car accident years ago which the woman walk away from without having to pay a dime and the courts said that, because she was a single mother and was so stressed out that he, the brave man, should pay his own way. Yeah, well, if there are so many single mothers out there then why are there so many guys who like to take advantage of women.  Then again, the number of gays and transsexuals has gone up...just a theory he's developed in his seclusion. 

At any rate, Jeff looked to his machine and took a deep breath. 

"After five years, its ready to test."  He states.  Ten years of planning, five years of construction, nearly a lifetime of math so complex, that Hawking himself would have an issue with it. 

He then looks to the Rabbit he had been prepping for this experiment in its cage.  The bunny literally looks at him with a look of 'Do it, and I'm calling PETA' on its face. And no...he's never done anything to that rabbit before.

"Alright...I'll do it myself.  Why not, I'm already dead anyway."

So he walks up to the machine and inputs what he wants.  He then steps into the mess of computers and boxes and into a electromagnetic nest which is on the business end of several particle accelerators and electro-magnets.  He always knew that this would be an all or nothing test.  He figures that there are only three outcomes:

  1. It works
  2. It doesn't
  3. He dies a horrible, agonizing death

So he's sort of hoping for B at the least.

The machine is on a timer, and a minute after closing the door he hears the egg timer he used as a timing device go off, and that's when...everything goes blank.

Its nearly three hours before Jeff wakes up again.  He looks around a bit, afraid as to what happened.  It takes a few moments for his vision to recover, but when it does, the first think he notices is how tall the room has gotten.  The walls the tables are all at least three feet higher than they were to begin with.  He steps down and walks over to a mirror in the corner of the room and from that plain man whose life was about to end years before he could do anything stands a young boy...a boy who can't be older than five.  His hair is blonde, his eyes blue, his frame slender.  Oh, I should note he HAS a full head of hair, his eye sight is near perfect, and his body is slim.

"It...it worked!"  He yells.  "I DID IT!!!!"

Actually he didn't. He had set the machine to reduce his age to ten, not five, but at that moment in time, he could care less. He bought...no, he invented himself more time. 

After that, he did go on to try and figure out what went wrong.  With a decent idea of how the stock market works, he had the money he needed to live off of, and groceries could always be delivered. So for the next six years, he only exited the house when necessary.  It was actually very hard.  He couldn't enroll himself in school without a parent, he couldn't drive anywhere as he was too short, and he couldn't travel because he was too young.  He figured thirteen physical years would be the magic number.  Yet it was a climb to get there.  He mainly worked on his inventions, but he also went out.  There were plenty of kids in the neighborhood, but they were now all far too old for him.  They tended to pick on him and tease him. Girls, boys, it didn't matter. 

So he found the fountain of youth...and it offered him no reprieve.

Yet soon thirteen did come around, but by this point, he could care less about rejoining the population. He had formulated a plan...the plan to which only a thirteen year old could come up with.  Now, with his new knowledge of particle and biological science, he could create items far faster than ever before. This device had come to him in a dream. 

"Now..." He figured "...I will make everyone serve me with this." The device...a smart watch, but inside was enough technology to do everything he wanted.  For he had long since master shrinking objects, and he had tested it. A simple look over to his new cages proved that.  He had in there a bed, a fridge and a small generator, all of which had been full sized at one point.  Yet, in the bed, he instantly spots two lovers pushing away the covers.  They don't know that he is looking at them through the glass...its a one way mirror.  But the two tiny former prom dates look to each other with some level of disgust. 

'Hmm...at one point you two couldn't get enough of each other in my backyard.  Now look at you.  Your both barely three inches tall.'  Yet as the girl pushed off her covers, something else comes into view...her very pregnant belly.  They have been there since prom back in May.  Well its now October. In the corner are several cloths made...or rather shrunk just for them.  He makes sure that they only wear what he wants.  For her, its dainty little dresses and lingerie that is rather provocative.  For him, he is to dress like someone out of the 1700's...or an ancient Greek, which ever floats Jeff's boat. 

Jeff backs off for a moment and looks to the device on his wrist.  It basically looks like the Microsoft Band...and he did base it on it.  But the interior is basically just a shrunken battleship's worth of modern electronics and equipment along with a nuclear fusion reactor.   So he maneuvers through the settings and hits shrink. The device asks: YOU or OTHER. He hits YOU.

He is then presented with a slider for percentage.  He quickly hits 96%  With that, the barely five foot tall boy slips out of view, dropping towards the floor. From nearly 60" to just about 2.5" in a little under two seconds.  He smiles at his work, but he has things to do...school should be ending soon. So he walks up to the couples, father's Mercedes G-wagon, hops inside and drives off to the doorway he built into his house.  He heads outside and up a few ramps which straddle the side of the barn.  On hot days, the vehicle still can smell a little bit like sex.

"Those two must have really been at it."  He says to himself, recalling that smell which pops up every now and then.  He makes it too the roof and heads back inside of the barn to where his new device awaits...a full functional, miniaturizes Tilt rotor aircraft. It’s the luxury version of the V-22 used by the military.  He saw it once at an airshow and shrunk it down for his usage while it sat at night.  He hopes inside, commands the roof on the barn to open and is gone. His destination is the school, and boy will today be fun.  You see, that little private school has a strict physical activity requirement.  So while school may be ending, the fun part is just beginning.

Down with the guys by FTV
Down with the guys

He arrives on the roof, a little worse for ware as the trip was pretty bumpy.  Yet he exits the craft and steps up to a elevator he built into the buildings cinderblock walls and takes it down to the main part of the building. There is a smile on his face.  Many of the kids who teased him when he was younger go here, and they are all just about 14-16 years of age...the perfect age in his book.  He then arrives at the bottom.  He looks right, then left then wonders, 'Which way will I go?'

He thinks it over but then realizes that there is only one real way to go.  After all, he knows the kids schedules.  So he makes a right and starts down the hallowed out tunnel.  As he walks down the tunnel, a thunderous sound begins to ring through the walls.  The sound is muffled, but its presence indicates something large and rather violent is on the other side of the wall.  A slight echo of voices can start to be heard.  As he walks, he begins to make out sliver of light.  Near the very back of this camber is a small robot used to carve out this tunnel, yet the light isn't coming from it.  No, when Jeff walks up to the light he spots his target, a small hole in the wall leading to the showers.  To a normal sized person, the hole looks like a small imperfection in the tile, almost like someone took a pen or a screw driver and made a small dent in the tile. Its not something your average high school kid would bother paying attention to.

Yet for a now two and a half inch tall Jeff, that hole is nearly six inches wide. So he doesn't have to strain his head when he looks outside and spots a bathroom full off...teenage boys.  The boys are from the school's sports division. Some are getting ready for swimming, others are coming in from football practice and a few are from other athletics.  No sport is too small is the school's motto, so even if an activity only has one person on it (and the state official athletic department officially recognizes it), they will host it. Right now, up above him its basically a sausage fest.  Giant boys that straddle above him with their long dicks flapping around in the breeze. Many of the boy's are still hairless, but more than a few look like they are trying out for roles as werewolf's. 

The irony is...with exception to the hairy ones, Jeff actually doesn't mind the view.  He finds it interesting to see how many boys are uncircumcised now a days because in his mind, circumcision is just the legalized, culturally accepted form of male genital mutilation. He likes their proximity and would love to see them perform a sex act right now.  Then suddenly a bunch of boys crowds next to his hole in the wall.  The boy, a younger boy and a swimmer (yes, he's been spying on them for some time now) walks up to the hole. His foot is far larger than him, nearly twice his length and nearly his height.  The young boy just looks young, and is actually pretty cute.  Many of his features make him the sort of boy even the straightest man would love to get a chance with.  Of course, he knows soon those young looks will give way to manly features and pounds of hair everywhere.  As well, for most of these kids...he just looks young and not attractive.

As the boy fires on the shower, and a rush of water that is just as deafening as standing next to Niagara Falls hits the ground in a massive explosion, an older boy walks up and basically belts out,

"Hey Jessica move over will ya, I got date."

"Hey, its first come, first served."  The young boy states up above. 

"Just move will ya."

Jeff doesn't much like this, but this is what he was looking forward to.  Thanks to the size of his glory hole and its placement an inch or so above the ground, no water enters his space, so he can stand very close to the hole and not worry about getting wet.  So he positions his wrist and controller to the hole and as Jesse is pushed out of the way, begins using the controls to target the boy's he's already identified as problem candidates. This particular boy, Frank, is a six and a half foot tall menace.  He would be on a date today.  The boy used to harass him when he biked around the neighborhood years ago. He never forgot about this fool or his friends, each of which appears to be pushing the other boys out of the way.  So he hits the button pulling up the feature: SEX CHANGE.

Then with them selected as targets, he pulls out a cellphone like device (actually it is a smartphone, but with all the mods he's made to it, and the fact that at less than a millimeter in size it wouldn't have enough power to hit the cell tower on the building's roof for anything) and uses some preselected images of girls that he has in mind, then, when he is finished making his selections...he hits ENTER.

Within seconds, the boys up above him feel a surge of energy move through their bodies, and the boy's behind them, the ones they rooted out of line, jaws nearly hit the floor.  Frank looses no less than a foot and a half of height.  His well developed pecks burst outward, forming into balloons then into a rather tear drop shape that just falls against his chest. His waist constricts, while his hips form into the perfect baby cradling devices.  His penis, which was a bit of a monster (stupid genetics) shrivels up and shrinks down in size, then retracts inside of his ball sack.  Then...then his balls, in a powerful move shoot inside of him, causing him much discomfort. He reaches around and grabs his crotch as he feels his nuts punch into his prostate and explode out the top, and curl around inside his lower abdomen and finally settle into their new position.  The sack of flesh around his balls curls up near the new entrance, and forms the perfect labia.  Meanwhile, his facial hair just vanishes, along with hair from his legs, armpits and just about everywhere else except for where it is necessary for a lady to have it...and where it is, it becomes well maintained.  He gains a nice, flowing main of dark brown hair, and a short bit of fuzz just above his crotch.  His fingers become long with well manicured nails with a healthy coating of polish on them. 

When finished...the former football/basketball star looks more like he's a cheerleader than anything else.  A look to his friends would reveal the same.  Meanwhile, Jeff's cameras (yeah, he has them, but only for surveillance, not because he's a sicko) catches the entire transformation.  Yet, as programmed for these transformations, Frank and his gang soon feel their minds overwhelmed with images and feelings.  Their crotches grow wet and hungry for sex...and so do they. 

Jeff lets out a mighty laugh, when the first thing a confused Frank does as he sees his new double D's hanging off his chest, is find that new slit on the bottom of his body and start masturbating. Frank then drops to his feet, and turns to the boys.  His giant butt is just to the side of Jeff's hole, but still allowing for a decent view.  Yet, as Jeff goes to hit the other boy's with a little something for them, his main target Jess states...

"I, I think we need to get them some help." He then turns and runs off. 

"Great..."Jeff states, "...well, the kid is well behaved. Oh well."  He then reaches for his phone and uses his new security protocols to lock down the locker-room...along with the school. All the fire doors close, but the alarm doesn't go off...that would ruin the mood.  He then looks to the boys who had been slighted...and the boy's who are just there. 

"Come on...don't you want to fuck me?"  Frank asks in the slutiest voice he can manage.

One of the boy's looks his way completely confused, yet Jeff has the answer.  He keys into his command for the boys to loose their inhibitions, and for their manhood's to grow to a rather healthy size.  Each boy had already grown hard by the sight of these naked girls, but now, they go from five and six inches, to ten with a set of testis that have enough material in them to knock up twenty women in a row. With that, the boys head down to their women.  Some of the boys head up to them and have the girls take them in their moths, while others slide these new girls body's down in the wet shower and immediately enter them.  The newly minted girls instantly start their jobs of professional school sluts. 

Jeff watches, his own, young dick demanding attention.  Yet he has to tell himself...

"Not yet.  We have more."

With that he turns and jogs down the tunnel to the end where the elevator sits.  He then takes the elevator to a lower level. There are some lights in these tunnels, all fashioned with bulbs from a model train set.  They actually do a good job of keeping the place lit. 

On this lower level, he hops onto a small car and takes it to the end of the tunnel.  From here he makes a quick stop near an access tube heading to the upper level.  He walks up the tube and up to a hole in the wall.  He exits and finds himself in the coach’s office.  Only the school's main gym teacher has an office in the gym.  He's also the only adult present. 

While Jeff does here some knocking on the door, he spots the gym teacher in the corner, on his computer, quickly trying to finish something up.  Jeff knows that this nearly one hundred and fifty foot mass of flesh isn't on a porn site (first the school's servers block porn), but he's been watching him too. No, he's on a mail order bride site.  Apparently some Chinese girl has caught his fancy. Normally Jeff would leave him alone, but Jeff has done his homework, and was looking for ways that this balding, past middle age man would actually keep a woman like that.  The one thing he discovered is that the woman is actually a lesbian, and through their communications, the coach has actually come to the point where he has negotiated a deal for her to come to the US to be with him, and she can be with as many women as she wants.  He's simply that desperate.

"Not anymore."  Jeff keys into his watch then pulls out his...well, lets call it like it is, Galaxy 15 Smart Phone. He then uses a preset he already developed and within a few seconds, the man who life seemed to have forgotten melts away, replaced by a slim woman with long black hair and a sort of Polynesian look to her.  As with the others, the coach feels the change, but as with them, Jeff alters his mind so that he doesn't recognize the change...well, not fully anyway.  So she stands up in her slender clothing with the figure of a former gymnast and current ballet dancer whose only doing this to give back to the community.  Her form fitting cloths feel a little odd on her body at first, and she does stop and look at herself in the mirror, but she turns and walks off as if nothing is wrong. 

She walks up to the door and opens it, sending a shock down the giant boy's spine that discovers her.

"What is it Jesse?"

Jesse looks at her for a moment...all he's wearing is a towel.  Flushed and embarrassed, he looks away and states,

"Well...umm...where's Coach Carter?"

"What are you talking about kid I am Coach Carter."

That seems to freak him out even more, but the boy is bright.  So he turns and walks off, saying,

"Never mind."

Jeff still isn't done.  He's a bit worried about Jesse, but he has no way to get to him ether.  Until he can get to him there is nothing he can do.  So he heads back to the tunnel. He then drives down to the end where he is able to go to several different access tunnels.  He chooses the first and flies up a ladder to the top and appears just above ground level.  This time, his window on the world is a crack between a support beam made up of cinderblocks and a locker.  He pears out and to his delight sees a bunch of hundred plus foot tall teens all standing around getting dressed for their activity.  The boys are in various stages of getting dressed, but he knows that these long distance runners have some time to kill, so they usually move slowly.  The boys seem all happy, chatting away about anything.  Overall he has little against them, nor the men's golf team as they fill in the gaps in this tight hallway.  He knows that this will be a tough one as the giant legs slam down in front of him.  The floor is solid concrete so he doesn't feel the movement, but still, the site of a giant object the size of a Chevy Suburban slamming down in front of him like its nothing is still a bit nerve racking.  It causes him to push into his small chamber a bit, even though he knows there is no chance of that foot ever getting into this small sliver of a crack in the wall. Of course, the smell of said foot does and that’s nearly enough for him to want to just leave and forget this whole thing.

After recovering for the fumes he removes his small phone and points it into the air.  Using the facial recognition technology in the camera, and using the using the preselect function on his watch, he pulls off another rather interesting change.  The track boys, who have all donned their shorts and their t-shirts go through the same change as the boys in the shower.  As with them, the changes are quick and unsettling. The boy's chest expands and their hair grows out, their faces become feminine and their voices instantly lighten.  Only here, the additional change is their clothing...well, they also aren’t as buxom as the other girls.  Their bodies are slend...well, let’s wait a moment for that. 

Their clothing is the main difference.  Their shorts retract and form into performance briefs, or something that looks more like a bikini bottom more than anything.  The design highlights the new curve below their bodies and tends to ride just on top of their now slender hips.  Their shirts form into tight fitting clothing that almost just looks like a sports bra, but are a bit too long for that.  They do show off the curve of their new breast, but none of these new girls are all that...busty. Instead, they look like one would expect a semi-serious female track runner to look, slender and efficient...and they inspire a very good laugh from Jeff who became pissed when they would run through his yard without permission just because they could.  Yet there are more interesting changes in store for the golfers.  While Jeff considers golf a sport...he doesn't like it when people use his barn for target practice. 

So to eliminate this the golf team (which is all male) they have to go. Instead, he has opted to make them into cheerleaders.  The boy's shorts and polo shirts form into pleated skirts and sleeveless tops.  Their underwear becomes silky blue cheerleading briefs to match their skirts.  They done knee high socks and white shoes, grow long hair and, and these girls can have breast in the C and D cup range.  As with the other's their minds are also changed to make them think that this is how they've always been. So after the changes and a bit of shock passes through their minds, they instantly get over it.

Jeff is still not done. After five minutes of laughing at the hundred foot tall girls, whose slits he can easily now be seen in their tight clothing, he heads back to the bathroom.  There the newly minted girls are all covered in mounds of sperm.  Apparently at some point the boy's turned off the showers.  The girls have sperm coming from every orifice on their bodies. There is even a little blood around their pussies, indicating that they all were virgins before this (actually they probably weren't but their female bodies were). Now...now they are cooling off, which means in a few minutes their minds will return to normal.  But Jeff doesn't want that. No, Frank and his friends had harassed him far too much. No one else has left the shower. No, instead they are simply taking a break, feeling up their girls and telling them... "You want more of that, don't you?"

Jeff can't get a good view from the lower hole, so he heads to the elevator and heads to an upper level. The upper level is in the wall, mounted just above the pipes.  He hates it up here because it is JUST above the pipes, meaning all that hot water comes in here and makes the tunnels steaming hot.  Yet it affords him the angle he needs to finish this and eliminate Frank once and for all.  There are some other boys, ones he did nothing with on the corner.  He just shakes his head at them and calls them "Collateral damage."

He then changes three of them.  Well...he meant to only do one.  But the first one he hits turns into...a Mermaid. His body easily and willing forms into a female top, his hair grows out, but his legs press hard together, meld into one, and grow out another two feet and form a large scaly, but smooth gray tail.  The boy looks up and over himself shocked...and so does Jeff.

"That wasn't supposed to happen." He checks the settings, and they are correct, so he aims at the boy next to the first and hits him with the same settings and soon enough...he too is a Mermaid.  Both boys now have long tails that are truly flexible, and not ridged as they are sometimes pictured in movies. The tails are fully flexible, able to bend all the way around them, which they quickly do in an effort to sit up on them.  When thy finally manage, the boy's with the unaltered minds look themselves over in complete confusion...and a bit of sexual wonder.  Jeff just looks to his device and goes into the settings.  He looks down and notes a few of the normal boys getting nervous so he quickly uses his device and soon the boys are hyper horn dogs.  The fall onto the mermaids and instantly go to screwing them.

NOTE:  Okay, to clear something up here before people wonder how this is possible, first of all lets go into a little basic marine biology.  First, if a Mermaid was to exist...it would be a mammal, or possible a mammal capable of underwater breathing.  This actually is possible if the lungs themselves also had an internal gill system. This would also make it easy for them to swim like dolphins.  But whatever.  As mammals, they would reproduce sexually, and internally.  Dolphins, an aquatic mammal, actually breeds by the male and female swimming around one another and connecting and then have sex while swimming.  Actually its something Sharks do to. They then give birth to live young. THIS is how a Mermaid would reproduce, not like Salmon or Baitfish in which the female lays her eggs on the shore then the male fertilizes them.  That is actually limited to ONLY fish species.  Most other creatures under the sea have sex. For more information...watch the freaking Discovery Channel or NatGeo once in a while!

Thank you.

Jeff looks over his settings and realizes that his Mermaid program has been input under the wrong file name. He looks at his files and sees what he is looking for.  He then looks to the one boy that is left in the shower.  He watches as his two friends hump the living daylights out of those two new Mermaids. Jeff points the device at him and soon the boy's legs fuse together and grow outward.  His chest produces a set of healthy, firm breast and his hair grows out, and his waist slims down.  Yet, unlike the mermaids, his fused legs don't stop growing. Instead, they loop around and around and around, until this formally five foot nothing boy is more than ten feet long.  And his legs...they aren't legs anymore, but rather a long tail...the tail of a snake.  For now the boy is a Naga, or more properly a Nagi (denotes femininity).  This mythical creature which is (in modern telling's typically) picture with a human torso on a snakes body, and the Indian equivalent of a Centaur (a human on a horses body).  While there is some deviation in what they actually do, depending on the culture and time period, there is one thing they are known clearly for...devouring humans.  And this one has been preprogrammed to do just that. 

As with before, the boy looks himself over shocked, but then...then that hunger gets a hold of him.  This was Jesse's position, in Jeff’s mind, but this boy will do fine. It takes the kid a moment to get use to his body.  Like the Mermaids, the tail isn't something we are born with and takes a while to get use to.  But soon, hunger takes over.  This hesitation gives Jeff the chance to reprogram the minds of the Mermaids, their mates and the horny boys.  The Mermaid set does continues doing what they are doing while the boys back away from the hot chicks. Its just in time too, as their minds slowly return to normal.  Frank is closet to the far wall of the shower, and when he sits up, he is purely shocked by what happened.  He doesn't know what to think...well that is until he sees the boys who had previously humped him.

"You!"  He starts out, pissed as can be.  She gets up and begins moving over to them. The boy's were programmed to avoid him, but other than that, their minds have also reset.  So they find themselves backed into a corner with no place to run. Once again, the school bully is coming down on them.  He moves over, ready to destroy them, thinking that all this must be their fault. As he closes in, he looks to the first boy, the boy that jammed his dick in his mouth and came in it no less than twice before trading positions, and mashing his dick into his new crotch.  He moves up to him with the intent to punch him into a coma when a girl, suddenly and quickly comes up out of nowhere and stops right in front of him.

The young looking, girl with a somewhat vacant stare looks at him for a moment, allowing Frank to look at her. She has nice sized, and fully exposed breast, long blonde hair that is just dripping over her shoulders, beautiful deep green eyes and a childish face that just seems to make her more alluring.  They look at each other for a moment before the girl states,

"I hate you Franklin."

"Wha...like they hell I care bitch.  Get out of my way."

"But I'm still a bit hungry."

Frank shrugs. "Like the hell I care."

"You should...your friends care."

"Why?"

"Because they were so tasty, and they went down so fast."

That statement causes Frank to back up a bit...but when he does...he runs into something...a large scaly wall from what he can tell purely by his foot. He looks around and watches as a large snake’s tail slowly makes its way around him, and in that tail...three large bulges.

Frank quickly looks over to where his friends where...only to spot no one.  He then looks over to the girl and spots the long tail running from her otherwise slender body.  Panicked, Frank makes a break for it...but snakes have far faster reaction times than humans, and the Nagi instantly whips around trapping Frank before he can even turn around.  She then wraps herself around him once more, moves her head up close to his and states,

"Remember when you had sex with my sister...then left her alone after your date and called her easy in a whore..." She then kisses him on the lips and Jeff gets a bit of information he didn't even have, "...well...I do."

With that, the girl unhooks her human sized jaw and jams her mouth over Franks head.  Frank struggles to get free, but a snake is nearly pure meat...I mean muscle.  Even with a human sized neck and body, the girl manages to swallow the new girl whole. Everything simply expands to let Frank and his DD chest slide gently down her body. Frank squirms, but there is no hope.  Within a few minutes, Frank's painted toes slide into the creatures mouth and Frank becomes nothing more that a bulge in the stomach of this large creature. Inside, all four of these victims are very much still alive. The fight and push up against their muscular prison, but it does nothing more than stimulate the digestive juices that are beginning to coat them in a nice lather.  The digestive process is slow, and taxing.  So like all snakes, the Nagi simply coils itself up and lays down on top of itself and goes,

"Now I am full...time to sleep."

Jeff smiles.  The boy who pushed him off his bike, use to tease him about living in a run down house, and more than once played trick...on Halloween is now snake food. Jeff knows that death is an awfully high sentence for simple bullying...but at the same time he knows that those four can stay alive inside that snake for a good several days before they die.  So he has time to bail them out should his conscious get to him. 

"Okay, recovery time."

Jeff uses his vantage to put the boys into a deep sleep.  This even effects the Mermaids.

He heads back downstairs and to a tile just outside of the bathroom that can open and pops out of the space.  He looks around the massive void that is over two hundred and fifty feet tall thanks to his current scale.  He can hear the sounds of the girls down the locker-room, but can't see them.  So he reaches to his watch and enhances his size back up to normal height.  He smiles and walks into the shower.  Everyone present is asleep.  So he pulls out a set of glass bottles from his pocket and places them on the floor.  Using his shrink ray again, he grows the bottles up to about the size of you average shipping crate.  This reveals all the technology that has actually gone into these bottles.  He then opens the lids on them and then one by one, shrinks down the Mermaids and the Nagi, and places them into their own individual bottles.  He then closes them, and shrinks them back down and places them back into his pocket.  He then looks around, turns around and yells,

"I caught a Nagi...and two Mermaids!"

He then looks around for a moment to make sure no one heard that, then states in a quieter voice,

"I've always wanted to say that."

He then waits for a moment, then pushes back into the locker-room.  He hears the girls but he has a good idea of the room's layout so he outright avoids them.  Instead, he looks for one individual, and that is young Jesse.  He looks around the corner and spots the boy half-dressed and looking like he's about to make a run for it. 

The boy looks around the corner and instantly asks,

"Who are you?"

Jeff wants to present himself as a friend, or at least a new kid.  Yet what comes out of his mouth is...

"Did that scare you?"

"Huh?"  The boy asks.

"The fact that Frank and those others turned into girls like that."

Jess thinks it over.  Of course his though process is pretty much like: a+b=C!!!!!!!

"You...you did that?"

Jeff nods.  "Don't worry.  It wasn’t about you."

"Then what about those girls over there, or the coach?"

Jeff thinks about it. 

"The coach is dating a lesbian and those guys...well, that's just personal. I'm not out to hurt everyone."

"Sure fooled me."

Jeff shrugs.  He looks down to his watch and keys in a command and states,

"Don't worry, you won't recall to much latter."

The hits ENTER and the boy sits down and drops to sleep. Jeff smiles and walks off.

For the girls by FTV
For the girls

Jeff heads back to his hole, shrinks himself down and heads back to work.  All in all, his assault on the boy's locker room lasted about fifteen minutes. So now its off to the girl's.  For the girls.  The girls, in his mind, will not be shown any mercy.  In his mind, based off his memory, girls are the root of all evil.  They can hit you, punch you, hurt your feelings and its always okay.  Yet when you even walk past her the wrong way, you’re a douche.  He’s been taken and used by women so many times especially when he was in school.  Girl’s are born knowing how to use boys.  He always found it ironic how men get in trouble for dating young women, and they are bashed and looked down on, yet girls from middle school to into their twenties, will typically only date older men. When he was an adult he was on every dating website but never got a response. When he was younger he was friendly with girls, he helped with homework and labs and everything…and he was only continually insulted, dumped, thrown to the side, and always for more meaty older guys…whether they were seniors in high school or professors and or grad students in college.  What was even funnier was when they would go for guys who were aggressive, abusive, had a history of using girls and dumping them…Frank types.

Then, then when he got older, what was it…just talking and work out buddies with a girl, no other intention and next thing he’d know the girl would drop him for someone else.  Why…why would they do that? They do it because they think he’s only out for sex.  Then, then he’d find out they would pair up with guys who that’s what they were all about.  Or if they would stick around, they would do it because they’d think he was gay and wasn’t sexually threatening…and then only leave when he said he wasn’t because now they were uncomfortable.  Of course, then they’d end up pregnant, or in bad relationships, or dumbed after a few dates. 

But the one thing that he hates is that it’s universal.  So this is just the start of his plan…but first a bit of revenge.

He makes his way back to the main tunnel, ensuring to drop off the bottles containing his new pets at the elevator, and then continues over to the other side of the tunnel…the girl’s bathroom. So when he looks through the hole here, its nothing more than young, teen girls.  Thin thighs, slender legs, young, virgin (well, some of them anyway) pussies, and supple hanging breast.  He looks up at the girls in the shower stall.  These are all the swimmers.  Each has a body built in a pool.  Each is hot and attractive, and none know that they are in for. 

So when he lifts up his shoulder and asks himself…

“So what should we do today ladies?"

The flock of giantess, six in all stand about in the showers, gossiping about clothing, and classes, and boys.  They aren't anything too special, mainly just a bunch of high school girls, all with slender bodies probably honed in from years of athletics.  Yet, that is about to change, shockingly and suddenly. Every girl standing there suddenly stops cold and simply drops what they are doing...and anything in there hands as the case may be.  Each one of them suddenly feels a powerful feeling passing through their bodies, a pressure like none other.  They grab their crotches just as their clits seem to explode in size, and push out from their bodies in a way that shouldn't be natural.  Yet, unlike the boy's who's testis became a set of ovaries...

'Oh, yeah...that's a good reason to let them live' he thinks recalling his pet snakes recent meal. Anyway, these girls simply grow a pair, and they drop down and hang low. Yet all their female organs are still in tact.  They still have a set of egg factories, they still have a vaginas and labia. They are no longer females nor males, but...actually the term transsexual doesn't work here ether. Now they are futanari.  For those of you who don't know what that is, well....

Futanari (noun): describing a fictional character which poses a female body with both male and female sex organs, but is not intersexed or transsexual as in box sets of organs are fully functional and, in some cases, they are capable of very dramatic orgasm and lactation, beyond that which is normally possible. A common element of Japanese porn.

And now you know.

Each girl is now rocking a two inch in diameter, eleven inch long rod that could easily drill a hole in the concrete building around them.  Each one of these peckers is packing enough sperm and seminal fluid to fill a wading pool with enough fluid to drown a small child.  If they went to the Karlson Sperm Clinic, they'd put out so many cups of sperm that they'd have to truck it out with an 18 wheeler (beat that Frank Drebbin). Their breast have also increase in size, now from the small A's and B's to D's and DD's and an E. And those breast aren't empty ether...they are full of milk, but not for any babies mind you...for pure sexual quality. 

The girl's look themselves over shocked, but the shock only last a minute, before the mind portion of the program takes over, and each girl's personality is simply pushed to the side. Now the program takes over.  Each girl turns to their shower head and slip it off, and then begins exiting.  Unlike with the boy's where the personality was simply modified, or was placed into a sort of hibernation, these girls are fully conscious of what's going on around them, and that their bodies are moving on their own.  They all stop by the outside of the shower, and wait as Jeff exits the tile and looks up to the giants in front of him.  While watching them is somewhat erotic, they are a bit too tall to give him much enjoyment...they are simply out of scale.  So he ups his growth and returns to a normal height...only to see that the average girl is still taller than him.  Well, 13 year old boys are usually a bit smaller than 13 year old girls, and most of these girls are actually older than that.

"Okay, now let’s find those cheerleaders shall we?"

The girls simply nod.

The cheerleaders are the only other girl's group in the lockers at the same time as the swim team.  All the other ones have ether already left or do not practice today.  The cheerleading squad at the school is large, about twelve or even fourteen girls, Jeff has never had an accurate count. He knows only about half of them will be in today.  Its mainly just a factor of bad timing as the others are on a field trip.  Yet it actually works out...and it gives him a reason to come back.  He hears the girls chatting in the distance and a smile grows to his face as he walks around the bank of lockers and looks to the girls.  Each one looks to him and are immediately shocked. Many of these girls are just in sports bras and panties.  A few are a bit further along, wearing cheerleading briefs.  Jeff simply smiles as he sees them, but he's not here to do anything himself...so,

"Hi girls."

"What the hell...get out!" 

One girl yells as they all cover themselves up.

Jeff finds this ironic.  While he knows there has been a feminism push as of late due to a few drunken party rapes (which he thinks much of the blame goes to the girls as well as the guys) he does still recall at least two times when guys walked into the girls bathroom when he was in high school and the girls mainly laughed it off.  But those were the punks and the jocks...or the cute boys. Even now he doesn't qualify. 

"Yeah, I'm not the one who you should be yelling at."  At that point, three of the futas approach the girls from the far side, and three from his side.  They stare down the girls who look at them, well...they almost don't.  They see enough of each other to recognize the girls, so there is no point...right?

"What the fuck!?" One girl yells as she sees the giant pair one girl has hanging below her.  "Melissa has a dick?"

The girls look...that's when they see that all the girls have them, and they are throbbing with blood.  Their erections are so firm, that they are painful. The cheerleaders are both aroused and fearful.  There is only one reason why anyone has a hard on like that. 

"Wait...this is a joke right?"  One girl asks as she backs into the space. 

"Nope."  Jeff states as he looks into his watch. "And you..." He looks up...only about six are present.  Okay, convenient, but it works. "Are going to worship those things like the dick loves you are."

"Actually," one girl starts as she turns towards him, her face a bit flush... "...I'm a lesbian."

The other girls look at her a bit odd, one even placing a shirt over her chest. 

"Yeah, that's a mental thing...but even now, you should be happy.  You lesbians may act like you don't want a dick, but yet you buy more of them than any straight woman ever has." He then keys in their new personalities, and hits ENTER.  With that, the cheerleaders instantly feel these new personalities turn on. 

Like with the swimmers, they are still inside of their minds, but their bodies are simply on autopilot.  They move over to the futas of their choice, drop down in front of them, and instantly take their giant dicks in their mouths.  The futas instantly react but moaning and breathing heavily.  Jeff finds this alluring as the futas grab the back of the girls heads and jam them down on their hard lead pipes and force them to take them all the way into their throats.  Yet these girls are pro's now.  They take those dicks into them and continue working them.  In fact, they only come up when its time to breath, or just lick their thick, low hanging balls. Each one keeps moving up and down and all around, working as hard as possible to get those pumps working, and sure enough, the first futa lets out a loud moan...but there is no fluid.  Instead, the girl swallows the large load, taking it all down into her stomach. Inside her mind, the girl is screaming, panicking, ready to throw up with the fact that she has to taste and swallow so much of this girl's load.  Yet, when she breaks, all she states is,

"Mmm, that was good."

The little lesbian is the same, only when her futa explodes, she takes half of it in her throat, them purposely backs off to get the rest of it on her face.  It’s a ton of fluid, and it covers her face in a way that you only see on pornos. She clears off her eyes and then laps up the extra fluid then states,

"Oh, look you got it all over me."

"That's okay."  Her futa states before coming down and lapping it all up off her face. 

Soon the others cum, but that doesn't stop anything.  Soon the girls start taking the massive dicks of these futas into their bodies.  Each one bleads as their cherries are popped (ironically they were all virgins...oh well), and instantly begins screaming out in pleasure and a bit of pain as they take these dicks.  Unlike Frank and his gang, there is no over active pleasure center to make this feel good...these girls are taking these for the first time with no preparation. So their bodies are being stretched out for the first time...this sex is purely painful.  Their minds are screaming out in pain...screaming for relief, screaming for this to end...but their program has them enjoying this and calling out that they want more, and more. Then some of them even grab onto their futa's tits and pull them on top of them, and they begin sucking out the milk, drinking it like a couple of toddlers. 

Soon, the powerful futa dicks do the one thing each one of these girls do not want, and they send a gallons worth of sperm deep into their bodies. The girl’s vaginas contract and constrict as they reach the peak of orgasm, pushing their girl’s cervixes straight up against the futa's 'heads' and filling their wombs (which under normal circumstances is impossible).  It is so much that their stomachs actually expand outward with pressure. Normally it should just leak out from the side, but the futa's dicks are simply to thick and to big.

Its not until the futas pull out does anyone recognize the damage that is done.  An entire trail of fluid leaks out onto the floor from each girl...far, far more than what is physically possible. However, on the plus side, their bodies deflate.  And as these girls and futas all lay there in their computer issued glow of pleasure...Jeff sits there looking down to them in debate.  While, about mid-way through he was enjoying this to the point of wanting to pull out his own penis and join in...now he just feels...flat.

In his mind, the robot song from Portal keeps playing in his mind.  (If you don't know it, just go to Youtube and get the plot of that game and the song, because I'm not describing it here).  Yes, sure, this was a Triumph...it was a huge success.  But at what cost.  He puzzles, and puzzles, until his puzzle-er can puzzle no more.  Then finally, he comes to only one conclusion...a heart growing three sizes in any amount of time should be fatal. But also, he broke one of the main rules of science...that you use it to help and not to punish or torture.  Its not a hard and fast rule, but he's been to Hiroshima, he's been to a couple of Holocaust museums, and he's seen View to A Kill...he used science to torture innocent people.

'But they're girls...they aren't innocent.  We're just conditioned to think that way.  Why do you think a man can be slapped in a G rated movie but a woman couldn't get hit until a PG-13 movie, then killed on screen without an R rating?'  He thinks to himself.

"But does it matter?"  His conscience responds.

'Of course it does.  I would have killed for something like this when I was young...those girls treated me like crap.'

"But those were THOSE girls, not these."

'But you know they did something to.'

"Maybe so, but you don't know that...you have no right to hand out punishment before the crime is committed. For all you know, these may be the acceptation."

'Well, where were you when I was in the boy's locker-room? Sleeping...being as sexist or feminist as society?'

"No...Frank and his bunch were a bunch of jack-asses who deserve what they got.  And while I still don't know what turning the track team into girls will do, they did violate your property after passing onto it...and well, the golf team deserved it.  But the rest of those boys, well accept the mermaids, you plan on giving those little gifts to permanently...with a few mental acceptations. They are waking up right now with a penis which could send a veteran porn star over the moon.  Yet here, this is just blatant revenge.  There is no point to it, and its not even owed."

'So I have to wait for them to do something before I can do something?'

"Exactly."

'Great.'

"Oh, and don't forget to fix the Mermaids or the Nagi."

'Fine, fine, fine.'

Ummm…Help? by FTV
Ummm…Help?

Jeff sits up off the bench from across the row from the girls.  He sees the lesbo girl on the floor who is closet at the moment.  He knows the futa girls will be in a deeper trance than these girls.  So he kneels onto the ground and looks to her.  He can see a few tears leaving her eyes.  The experience had to be painful for them. He then swallows hard and states,

"I never had any friends growing up...I sort of just blamed it on everyone I guess.  I invented this just to get back at people...but really it can be a lot of fun.  I...just want to say I'm sorry.  I'll turn you and the others back, and return your bodies so that even they don't remember anything including any pain, okay? When you wake up...this will basically just be an interesting sex dream, okay?"

The girl seems to look at him for a while, then nods. 

He nods back and reaches for the control on his wrist.  There is a specific function he invited specifically for a situation like this...an UNDO setting.  It only works on those in the room, so his new pets are fine...well, until his conscious gets to him again. He finds the UNDO command, hits it, then quickly finds the UNDO LAST and UNDO ALL selections.  He then looks down to the girl...and for a moment, he can't resist.  So he bends down and pecks the girl on the lips...his first kiss.  He then backs off, smiles reaches for the command and presses it.

ERROR

"Error?  What they hell does that mean?"

The device nearly instantly displays:

 Error (noun): a deviation from accuracy or correctness, a mistake

 

Jeff shakes his head as he hits it again.

ERROR

He looks to the watch strangely, then reaches into his pocket, removes his phone and looks to it. 

ERROR

NOTHING TO UNDO

What?  He looks to the girl...only to find her missing.  Instead, all that is there is a section of underwear...a pair of lacy pink panties. He looks next to it and finds a matching bra.  In fact, where there should be a person, there is nothing more than a slinky piece of lingerie. Panties, bras, corsets, bustier garters with stockings, but no girls...no futa.

Jeff flies to his feet, dropping his phone in the process.  He had only begun to theorize about transforming human's into inanimate objects but there is much about it he doesn't understand.  His watch is incapable of such functions.  So he looks around quickly only to find a single girl leaning against a locker.  She smiles at him deceptively, even claps a bit before starting over, stating,

"Wow...so the little boy who could easily do whatever he wanted caved.  Wow, what a wuss.  Its no wonder why you had no friends.  I bet that was you first kiss to wasn't it."

BINGO, but he doesn't say anything.

"And who are you?"  Jeff asks backing away from this girl instinctively.  There really isn't anything bad looking about the girl.  She's actually very good looking in fact, but from her snarky expression and her walk, he can tell that she not only knows that she is in control, but that she is someone to be feared.

"Me..." She states putting her hand on her chest.  "...I am just a lowly witch.  You know what a witch is don't you?  Someone who can do what you do, only naturally and not via some stupid piece of junk equipment."

Jeff begins cycling through the commands on his watch.  He knows that its still his best chance to defend himself, but before he can call up anything, the girl whips her hand out and suddenly the boy drops nearly three feet in height and falls to the floor. 

"You see stupid boy, no one really knows what happened here, not yet because the school is on lockdown.  Now I hated those prissy little bitches just as much as the next girl, but unfortunately, I can't pass up this opportunity."

Jeff continues backing up, but unfortunately, his steps are now barely a few inches compared to her foot or so strides. With one step she catches up to him.  She reaches down and grabs him and lifts him up, ensuring to hold both of his arms by his side. She then licks him across his face and starts,

"Now, you see...my plan was to take over this school in a few days, but you seem to have provided the perfect opportunity for me to start my plans a bit early."

"Take over...what do you mean?  I don't even go here."

"I know you don't.  You’re that boy who lives in the house on the edge of the school.  By why would I just let you go when I don't have too.  Another person with such power is simply a threat to me, a threat I need to deal with." 

Jeff suddenly feels himself shrink a bit more. Its just enough for this giant to now fit him in one hand.  She then reaches down and below her jumper (oh, in case it hasn't been mentioned before, it’s a uniform required school), and pulls down her panties and states,

"You know...your life force will make a welcome addition to my own."

With that, she drops him down towards her crotch.  Jeff struggles but he finds himself unable to move.  He is helpless as the giant girl jams him feet first into her hot, wet cunt, and them with one move pushes him inside.  He slides into the smelly, sticking, wet environment, with ease. He tries to get out, throwing his hands up against the walls, but there is nothing to grab onto...they are perfectly smooth, and he is just sucked up inside her.   He tries everything he can as the light begins to fade, only to feel something...wrong with his body.  As his watch's screen is still active, he can see around him and easily sees as his cloths seem to vanish off his body.  His limbs grow chubby, and his body fat.  The slender lines that he enjoyed for so long seem to change completely.  He is stunned by this. 

"Whaa...waaa..aaaahhhh...."

'Wha...why can't I speak?'  He thinks. That's when a devilish voice enters his mind, a voice that seems to laugh as it states,

"Oh, come now...how can I suck the life out of you in my womb...if you weren't first a baby?"

Jeff's heart nearly stops as he hears this news.  He begins to panic...but there is nowhere to go.  Soon, he finds his body jammed into through a tight tube, or entrance of some kind that seems to lead to another space.  His body just seems to keep pushing and pushing until finally he's jammed into a room full of darkness. He rolls around, his stomach becoming jammed up against the wall.  He tries to move back out this space, only to feel some sort of tube growing out of him, latching him to the fleshy walls.  Then the room fills with water. 

"Just think...you will see everything..." The voice continues, "...right up to your little egg vanishes into DNA!" Jeff watches as his vision begins to blur.  He feels his body getting smaller and smaller.  The watch though, is programmed to fallow his size, but only to a certain extent.  Yet, with this age regression, he isn't sure how long it will stick with him.  So, through the fogginess of his vision, he cycles through the menus...only to lose site of them all together...his eyes reverse themselves out of development. At this point, it’s a miracle he has muscle controls.  There is an emergency setting...an instantly get out of jail free card...an experimental transport system that will not only take him back to his house, but will return his DNA to an earlier, predetermined reset point. The option is the last one on the list and even viewing it cause the watch to vibrate.  Those are safety precautions just in case of any sort of emergency.  He cycles as much as he can, battling quickly reducing muscle control, and...and his greatest fear...he can feel the watch beginning to separate from his wrist.  He realizes that he must act now, before he loses all muscle control.  He has awareness of his surroundings...possibly so that she can torture him some more.

He feels what he thinks is a vibration and simply double taps and then holds the option as best he can, and hopes for the best. This move will make any command activate...it also signals to the device an emergency.  He then waits to return his house...his barn, the ability to see his place of refuge for so many years.  What he gets...

"Huh, why am I here?"

He looks around...he's back in the girls locker-room.  He quickly moves to stand up, only to feel something off about his body.  His chest is heavy, but then again...so is his stomach. He looks down over himself and sees himself wearing the uniform for the school.  It takes two seconds to realize...

"Ahhh, crap...the body exchange program?"

Body exchange, a last minute addition.  For a few months he played around with moving neural patterns back and forth from one creature to another.  He put that functionality in the watch at the last minute just for the fun of it, and because with a computer the size of the empire state building inside the thing, he had the computer space. Its also located right next to the emergency function. 

Jeff stumbles for a moment, but then looks down over himself. For a moment, he can feel...or maybe even hear a voice coming from within him.  He tries to clear him mind and instantly feels a rush of energy overcome him.

"What is this?  Are these her powers?"

He quiets his mind, and looks down as he spots the girl's stomach begin to flatten out.  He can still hear a quiet sound in the background...a small voice yelling "Noooooooooooo!!!!!!!"

The voice seems to grow quieter and quieter.  In a panic, Jeff reaches behind him and unzips the jumper and pulls off the sides, allows it to drop to the ground then lifts up the white, button up shirt. He watches as he goes from two months pregnant, to one month...to nothing visible.  There aren’t even any stretch marks. 

"No, please...don't, don't go!" 

With that scream, he feels the small life in him just disappear. Then, then...

"No, no, not there, please no...please!!! HELP, stop this, please stop this...I'll tell you how, just help!!!"

Suddenly he feels a pinch in his left side.  Its just a small cramp, but its noticeable. 

"No, please...please...please...please......"

With that...silence.  Then...a pressure seems to form in his bra...it becomes tighter, and his chest a bit heavier, and his hips and waist seems to become more shapely.  He even feels an energy wash over him. Its an intoxicating feeling, but at the same time...he knows it only means one thing...his body is dead.

He steps up out of the jumper and heads over to his phone, picks it up and looks at the screen where it says,

CRITICAL ERROR

DEFAULT DNA AND LIFE SIGNS NOT FOUND

ALL DATA BACKEDUP AND STORED

PLEASE ENTER PASSCODE AT HOMEBASE FOR DATA RELEASE 

With that, he drops to the bench and just sits there...staring at his phone. 

Hours pass, and he barely moves.  Yet, eventually, the doors to the locker open, and a woman walks inside.  She walks up to Jeff and looks down to him, still sitting his head in his hands and his phone, whose screen shut off a while ago, in his lap. She looks to him for a moment, surrounded by underwear and eventually asks,

"Just how long are you going to stay like that?" Jeff looks up to the woman.  He has no idea who she is nor does he care.  At least not at first. "Come on...get your jumper on and pick up your underwear and let’s go."

Jeff looks to her for a moment, then quietly states,

"That's not my jumper...or my underwear."

She shrugs.

"Is now."

Jeff looks at her for a moment.  It takes a while for his brain to put 2 and 2 together.  Which, by the way is 22.

"Wait...how do you?"

"Because I WAS that girl's mother.  But..." She thinks, "well, I was playing the part of her mother.  But she was power hungry, and eventually I was going to have to put her down. Look.  You are that boy from up in that house right?"

"God does everyone know about me?"

She shrugs again.

"No, we are just your best equivalent of next door neighbors. I've always just found it interesting that you had been living alone for so  long...then I realized that you were using science to preserve your life, so I left you alone."

"Yeah...well, I can't. I...I killed her, and me."

"She killed herself...she just did it in your body. Well, now, what was you're body and her body have fused, so that is now your body, and there is little you can do about it other than continue on with life. Besides there are worst bodies to get stuck in. Now, come on, pick up your stuff and let’s go."

"But those are..."

"People, I know...but you can return them when you come to school tomorrow. I've made things so that that no one will think anything out of the ordinary happened here.  Those girls never existed, the boys in the locker-room that you made girls were always so, and the ones who are currently in your little pod like things...well, for right now they have never existed ether as far as their parents are concerned. We can return them all tomorrow."

Jeff looks at the woman carefully for a moment before asking,

"Wait...how is that possible, and why are you helping me."

"One...I'm a witch, two I care.  You see, you only figured out how magic works from a science perspective.  But now that you are in a body that is attuned to magic, I think you should learn how to use it. Don't worry, I can make it so that tomorrow, people will just think you are a new student.  Now, get your things and come on."

"But...why not change them back now?"

"Well, why would I deny you leaning how to do spell removal...and well...it would be a shame not to wear them." She then produces a big, and rather friendly smile, one that actually gives Jeff a bit of confidence...and hope.

Afterwards by FTV
Afterwards

 

Three months latter...

Trista rolls out of bed. It’s the weekend...finally in her book.  Last night ended late and she still has to go to school today...extracurricular.

So she takes a quick shower, slips on her cute panties and bra, then takes a moment and gazes at her cute body in the mirror.  She even smiles at herself before slipping on her cheer bottoms, then her pleated skirt and white top.  She then runs downstairs, where a Toasters Strudel has been waiting for her in the toaster since she willed it in there a few minutes ago.  Her mother turns around as she grabs the small square pastry, throws it on a towel then runs to the fridge and grabs a small bottle of orange juice from it.

"Trista, you are not going out there like that! Its thirty degrees out there." 

"Sorry, don't have time to change, I have both cheering and competition today.  Oh, I think I'm running at one."

"Eleven...don't forget."

"Oh, crap thanks."  Trista responds as she grabs a duffel lying in the corner and slings it over her arm.

"Well I'm off."

With that, she pops open the back door and charges out of it barely managing to close it behind her.  Her mother shakes her head as she states,

"Barely has time to change, she's a witch for goodness sake."

At school she and her cheer squad begin their stretches as the set up for the event starts...its indoor track all day today.  Then after a few moments of stretching the head cheerleader stands up and states,

“Okay, that’s it.  The competition I think starts in like ten minutes, so I guess were good till then, so be back in about six minutes.”

With that, the group breaks up.  Trista heads to the locker-room and straight up to her locker.  Just as she puts in her combination, Erin walks up, and leans up against the locker next to her and asks,

“So, we’re still getting together at your place tonight?”

“Yeah.” Trista states. “Why do you ask?”

“No reason, I was just wondering if you were going to have any energy after today?” She asks as she looks to her with a smirk on her face. “How many events did they stick you in again?”

“Six.”  She states a bit upset. “The 100, 1500, 400 hurdles, 1000 hurdles, 3000 and 5000 meters.  Well, you guys can have fun…I think I’ll just sleep.”

At that point another girl, Crystal walks up and pasts the two girls and up to the locker.

“Not have fun…you know that’s the whole point of going over to your place…play a few games…maybe see how Crystal feels as a thong.”

Crystal turns around and states,

“Oh no…the last time we played magical cards I ended up as someone’s underwear…not this time.  This time I plan on at least making it to the tops round.”

Trista laughs. 

“Well it’s still better than Ren, she keeps losing in the first round…the Tampon round.”

The girls laugh as a girl pops her head from around the corner.

“Hey…”  the girl starts up, “…you guys cheat.  Besides, you’re lucky that I even put up with this.  If it wasn’t for that full ride I got offered that weekend I’d wouldn’t even have to know what a tampon is.”

“Yeah, mom’s reality altering spell kinda screwed things up.” Trista states.

“Makes since though.”  Crystal responds. “Your times were average as a guy, but as a girl you’re practically ready for the Olympics. All you guys are in face…in fact…” Crystal suddenly starts looking a bit sultry, “…you never took me up on my offer to…you know go out and maybe…have a fun night.”

Ren looks away for a bit embarrassed, eventually stating,

“I…I…got to get dressed.”  With that she walks off, leaving Crystal a bit dismayed, even as she yells,

“You’re still coming over tonight right?”

“Yeah.”

With that Crystal turns around and states,

“God, six boys who are now girls and yet I can’t get laid by any of them.”

“You’ve never asked me?”

She then looks to her  and asks,

“You? You never erased that taste from my mouth.”

“But your body is back to normal.” 

“Yeah, but…still didn’t take it out.  Besides, you’re my best friend…it be creepy, and you might as well be going out with Jess.”

“We are not going out.”

“Yeah, sure whatever.” She responds with a devious smile.  “Oh well.”

At that point, a young girl walks up.  She has long blonde hair and green eyes…well, let’s face it, she’s Nagi, only minus the tail. She slips her hands into the pockets of her sweat suite and asks,

“Hey, I need to be a boy for these meet.”

“Why not just compete as a girl…or as a snake?” Crystal responds.

The girl looks at her for a moment, then states,

“It’s too hard to swim as a snake.”

Trista looks to her and states,

“Oh, are you coming tonight? I plan on giving you something so you don’t have to bother me every time you want to switch back and forth.”

“Yeah…I hope.  The meet may go late, but I know Kyle and West are going to be there too.”

“Don’t forget about Jesse.” Crystal smiles.

“Will you guys just call it?”  Trista states as she slips off her bra and replaces it with a tight fighting top, the same ones which she put on the boys she made into girls months ago.  “Okay, I will see you there.”

“Why are you getting dressed now?” Crystal asks.

“Because I forgot my track stuff here yesterday.”  She then closes the locker, looks to Crystal and states, “Well, let’s go.”

“Right.” With that the three start for the door, with blonde girl stating,

“I don’t feel anything between my legs and I’m still wearing a bra.”

“And you’re still in the girl’s locker.”

She thinks, shrugs and states,

“Okay.”

With that Crystal thinks it over and states,

“You know…three months ago, after I realized I was a pair of underwear for three days, I wanted you dead.  Now, you, I, Kelly, Erin, Jenny, Terry, Michelle, Maria, the dick girls from the swim team Alex here, and your boyfriend are all good friends looking forward to going over to your house and being turned into stuff all over again.”

Trista thinks about it, but then states,

“Yeah, well…I’ve wanted friends for decades…now I got ‘em, so that’s all I care about.”

That’s right, that’s how this all began.  Him, or her, living in a house all alone all by herself.  Now, she has plenty of friends, a mother than loves her, and a secret laboratory for producing science and magic.  The thought brings a healthy smile to her face as they all walk towards the locker-room exit. 

Yet, Alex thinks it over for a moment, then states,

“It’s because were all addicted to being turned into things. But at least I won’t need to eat for a few more days.”

Oh, no she did not digest Frank nor his friends…not all the way anyway. Frank and company are still pinning around the school…they are the school sluts now and are stuck that way until they can prove they can be respectable. 

So…guess Frank the junior is going to need a dress from the senior prom.

The End

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=6083