The Premiere by trahoovi
Summary: Davy's wife has given him one drug and taken another herself. Now both their minds are subject to her imagination.
Categories: Violent, Giantess, Instant Size Change, Gentle, Insertion Characters: None
Growth: Giant (31 ft. to 50 ft.), Amazon (7 ft. to 15 ft.)
Shrink: Minikin (3 in. to 1 in.)
Size Roles: None
Warnings: None
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 7 Completed: Yes Word count: 8783 Read: 60742 Published: March 07 2007 Updated: March 07 2007
Story Notes:
I wrote this in 2005, not too long after Episode III came out. It contains some actual criticism of the movie. Actual giantess activity doesn't begin until chapter three.

1. The Tickets by trahoovi

2. Before Midnight by trahoovi

3. The Preview by trahoovi

4. Coming Soon by trahoovi

5. The Feature by trahoovi

6. The Explanation by trahoovi

7. The Rest by trahoovi

The Tickets by trahoovi
May 13th, 2005

"I'm home, hon!" The door banged shut behind me and I reached into my shirt pocket. "And I got the tickets!"

I was shouting because Elly wasn't in the kitchen. I knew she'd be back downstairs in a moment, as three saucepans were bubbling away on the stove. I waved my hands through the aromatic steam and gave everything a sniff, but I didn't touch anything- not even the one with the lid rattling on top. We had rules in our house, and one of them was: Davy doesn't touch the food until it's time to eat. Too bad, because it smelled like tikka masala and I was one hungry wage-slave.

I loosened my tie with my free hand, slid the skinny end through the knot and whipped it out from around my neck. Another ten hours in the computer room, unseen by anyone but my fellow IT monkeys... but policy was policy, and my employers had never quite caught up with their peers in the "casual Fridays" department. As I draped the tie over the back of the nearest chair, I heard my wife's reply.

"That's great!" Her voice echoed from the stairs, then I heard clicking footsteps on the linoleum in the hall. I frowned as a wave of near-panic went through me... heels? Tonight? Were we expecting guests? Had I forgotten a special occasion?

Elly walked into the kitchen, hips swaying, and laughed at the expression on my face. She stopped and struck a pose as I traded confusion for a silly grin. She was wearing her highest heels, an apron... and nothing else.

She took two more steps, leaned close to me (her shoes brought our lips level with each other) and gave me a little kiss. I stood there, still grinning, and let a happy sound escape my throat. Elly took the tickets from my fingers and looked at them.

She said, "Midnight showing, right? The premiere?"

I just nodded, paying a lot more attention to her body than her words. I loved her dark black hair, whether she had it pinned tight against her head or loose and tumbling to the small of her back, as it was now.

"At the mall theater?"

"Uh-huh." I studied her hint of cleavage above the upper edge of the clean white apron, then looked to the smooth outer borders of her thighs.

"What time should we actually get there? For seats?"

"Uh-huh." My gaze lingered on Elly's shapely calves, made more so by five-inch heels. The shoes were red, my favorite color. At least, my favorite color today.

"And should we take the car or the helicopter?"

"Uh-huh. Uh, the car. Wait, helicopt..."

She smiled as my eyes returned to her face. Her lipstick was the same bright red shade as her shoes. "Busted..."

"Sorry. But you have to admit, I had good reason to be distracted." It was my turn to kiss her, and I did so with pleasure.

Eventually she broke off the kiss and slipped around me, a little unsteady, to stir the vigorously boiling sauces. "Go get out of your work clothes, Davy, and let me finish up here. Dinner's on in five minutes."

I took the tickets back from her, thumbtacked them to the bulletin board next to the door and headed up to the bedroom. I was still hungry, but I wasn't really thinking about dinner or the movie anymore.

I came downstairs wearing my boxers and t-shirt. Dinner was, indeed, on. Chicken and scallions waited for me on a bed of basmati rice. Elly was ladling on a layer of sauce as red as her shoes and lipstick. She slid the plate onto my placemat as I sat down.

I said, "Have I told you how much I love you yet?"

My wife smirked at me. "Once or twice."

"Well, I love you."

The food was excellent, especially the tikka. Elly spilled a little down her front, between her breasts, and I... helped her clean it off. It tasted even better licked up from her skin.

Now, some people say you shouldn't make love on a full stomach. I say those people must not have lovers as sexy as my wife. A heaping plate of tikka and a spicy curry did not impede the next few hours. We took our time, that's true, but it wasn't because of our dinner. After six years of wedded bliss we had no surprises for each other and no reason to hurry. I was thinking about this as I rubbed her shoulders just the way she liked.

Comfort had replaced excitement, I thought, but that was okay. We knew each other inside and out. I was complacent and Elly was happy. Yep, I thought, that was just fine with me. No surprises.

Then she said, "I have a surprise for you." For just a second I wondered if she could read my mind.

She couldn't see my smile as I asked, "What is it?"

"That's for me to know..."

I moved my hands up a little and stroked the nape of her neck with my fingertips. "Come on, tell me..."

But she didn't. Not then.

A while later, both snug under the covers (it was a wet spring and we liked to keep a window open), we enjoyed the simple feeling of our naked bodies sharing warmth. I'd worked with typical, dependable ardor to make sure she enjoyed herself as much as I had... as usual.

Elly said, "The surprise is for Wednesday night. At Revenge of the Sith."

My eyebrows rose and I adopted a comical leer. "Are you gonna wear a costume?" This wasn't as far-fetched as it might have sounded to a listener. We'd first met when the original trilogy was re-released back in the late 90's. I'd been one of the better Fetts and she'd been wearing... the bikini. You know the one I mean. The metal one. I'd introduced myself as we collected our prizes for best male and female costume, we'd taken our excellent winners' seats together and the rest, as they say, is Star Wars history.

"Nope."

"Then what?" I was really curious about this. Until today we hadn't been sure we were going to make it to the first showing... I'd managed to miss the Web sales by accident and had barely managed to finagle something through a guy I knew at work. I didn't plan to tell Elly how much our tickets had cost unless she asked. It wasn't MUCH more than the printed price, but still...

Again she said, "That's for me to know," and I wondered how many times I'd heard her say that. Hundreds by now, and I'd never once heard her say the rest of the cliche.

I knew I'd never get it out of her so I resolved to wait a few days and see what she had in store for me. When I found out, I have to say, it was NOTHING like I expected.
Before Midnight by trahoovi
May 18th, 2005

"Do you trust me?"

This question can mean many things, coming from a woman. Especially when addressed to her husband. Whatever it happens to mean at the time, though, there can be only one correct answer.

I took Elly in my arms and said, "Of course I do, hon. Completely and totally."

She said "Good," and reached for one of the many small boxes scattered atop of her bureau. She was sitting on her chair, getting her makeup just right (I would have said she looked beautiful without it, but I'd learned not to raise that point a long time ago) before we got going. As she opened the little box we heard the living-room clock bong once. It was ten thirty. Time to leave.

Elly rose from her seat and smoothed the front of her dress with one hand. The black dress left her shoulders bare and seemed a little light for the foggy night outside. Her legs were bare and her feet were clad in high-heeled sandals. She was dressed for summer, not late spring. New England can be unpredictable but this seemed to be unusually optimistic.

I forgot the box for a moment and said, "Maybe you should bring a jacket, hon. It's probably going to be raining when we leave the theater. Not that you look anything other than delectable, of course..."

"Don't worry about that, Davy." She held out one hand and opened it. Two pills were nestled on her palm, one red and one blue. "It won't be a problem."

Looking at the pills, I snickered. "Elly... just a reminder, we're going to Sith, not a Matrix sequel."

"I knew you'd say something like that. Just swallow the blue pill, okay?"

I was about to ask what was in it, then reminded myself of the "trust" question and took a pill from her hand. "Down the hatch," I said, starting to work up some spit to dry-swallow it.

Elly grabbed my wrist and said, "Stop!"

"Huh?"

"Wrong pill, genius." She took back the red pill and gave me the blue one. It went down easily enough. "Excellent," she said. She popped the red pill into her mouth, bit down, and swallowed twice. "That ought to do it. Let's go."

We saw a lot of traffic on the ten-minute drive to the theater, then it took twenty minutes to cover the last half-mile. I'd thought our arrival time would help avoid the first rush, but it looked like a few thousand other people had the same bright idea. Fifteen showings, all at midnight, times four hundred people per screen, say one car per three people... getting out of here was going to be a nightmare.

"I'm glad I'm taking tomorrow off."

"Is anyone from your department going to be in the office?"

"Tom's going to be there. And maybe Jack."

Elly chuckled. "I bet they both call in sick."

"Want to go for a walk around the mall after the movie, if it's not raining? We might as well- it'll be an hour before we can escape."

My wife smiled as though she had a secret, which she did. I wondered what the pills were for. I didn't feel high or sleepy... it wasn't the first time she'd slipped me something on faith, and the other occasions had been pretty darn enjoyable, but none of them had been just before going out in public, much less driving.

She said, "I'll do some walking tonight, sure." The way she phrased it seemed strange, but I knew asking would just make her smirk again. I'd married the cat who ate the canary...

The theater staff was great, absolutely aces. They had fifteen lines set up outside, one for each screen, and there were plenty of... ushers, I guess they're still called... out helping people find parking spaces. We joined the line for screen number six and, not five minutes later, our line got to go inside.

Our seats weren't perfect, by any means, but we weren't worried about that. If Revenge was as good as the trailer made it look we'd be back many times and have plenty of chances to sit in the prime seats. We were in the right rear section, about even with the top of the wide screen. Elly sat on the aisle and I was next to her.

Over the next hour we chatted with our neighbors and each other, mostly about Star Wars, and tried to ignore the obnoxious ads playing on the screen. Looking down on the front section, I counted four men for every woman- a better ratio than I'd expected. For a man who'd met his spouse at one of these premieres, I thought, I had a pretty stereotyped view of my fellow fans.

Finally, the lights went down and the red curtains at the front of the theater slid from three-quarters to completely open. Everyone cheered, even though we knew we wouldn't see the movie for another fifteen minutes. The crowd went quiet as ads for the refreshment stand and a car played... I was too excited to complain to Elly about the auto commercial this time. Star Wars! The last movie! Any second now!

A green screen told us that the following PREVIEW was unrated, but that the movie it was for was rated PG-13... I let the advertising wash over me, didn't even remember what it was about five minutes later.

Of course, five minutes later I was a little... distracted.
The Preview by trahoovi
May 19th, 2005
A few minutes after midnight

My wife nudged me with her elbow as the first preview ended. I leaned close and she murmured, "Watch this one, Davy." I turned my full attention back on the screen, where white letters against the green background said that the following preview was unrated and the movie it was for was rated NC-17... wait, NC-17? What the...

Music filled the darkened theater, something deep and heavy on the strings. It sounded a little like the JAWS theme. I waited for the "In a world..." guy to start talking, but amazingly enough there was no sign of him this time.

The image on the screen faded in to a black-and-white cityscape, something that looked like a New York street. A sleek black sedan drove slowly along a row of parked cars; the driver couldn't be seen through the reflections of streetlights on the windshield. It crawled along and the camera angle made it clear that the driver was looking for a place to park. The music continued to build and build, becoming more and more ominous (and less and less like JAWS) as the sedan turned a corner to find both sides of the street fully occupied.

I recognized the car as a Taurus, just like mine, and noticed that the film was no longer black-and-white as it drove under a yellow streetlight. A red neon sign flickered in the window of a corner store as the Taurus turned another corner. I saw that the car was dark green, the same color as my own, and as the view-angle moved again I noticed that it had Massachusetts plates. In fact... it was my car.

As the car turned yet another corner and the music swelled, the rest of the audience started to stir. A few people guffawed; it was getting ludicrous now, slipping way over the line into parody. Three hundred ninety-eight people thought they were seeing a preview of a clever comedy. I didn't know what to think, which made three hundred ninety-nine.

I turned to the four hundredth person, the pretty woman on my left, to ask her.

Her seat was empty.

The music died away and I looked back at the screen, wondering what the HELL had been in that blue pill. The car- MY car- had stopped in the middle of the street. A door opened and Elly climbed out of the driver's seat. She crossed her arms and glared up, off the screen, with a scowl I'd seen quite often- an expression that strangers thought was real, but I knew was really her way of trying to keep a straight face when she was about to burst out laughing.

The camera turned to show what she was looking at: A single parking spot was open, beneath a sign that said NO PARKING FROM HERE FORWARD. Half the audience started to laugh; the timing was perfect for a joke.

Elly said, "I hate this city." The camera turned back to show her. She continued, "There's nowhere to park." The camera pushed in on her, quickly getting close enough that her face filled the screen. She adopted a sly look, glancing left and right, clearly looking for witnesses. "Well, just one thing to do then..." she said.

The camera drew back, looking at my wife over one row of cars. She walked away from the Taurus, looked at an SUV to her left and nodded to herself. She interlocked her fingers and stretched her arms over her head, which showed off her breasts and body in that short black dress (the SAME black dress, I saw) to their best advantage.

And then she started to grow.

On the screen, Elly rose from her usual five foot eight to six feet even, then eight feet, then ten feet... seconds later, the roof of the Taurus was even with her knees. Moments after that her ankles came into view; the camera view changed, pulling back, allowing room on the screen for her continuing expansion. Fifteen seconds after it had started, her growth was finished. She was well over fifty feet tall, standing in the street next to my car, which looked like a toy next to her sandal-clad foot. All the cars looked liked toys.

To say that I was confused is to understate things a bit. I was stunned. No, I was too surprised to be stunned. I was paralyzed by the sight of my wife's cinematic image, a giantess on the screen, smiling once again like the cat who ate the canary.

With a mischevious giggle, she bent her knees and waist, keeping her weight on her feet. Elly put one hand on the roof of the SUV and it rocked on its springs as though someone had just dumped several tons of payload into the back. She closed her fingers on the side the camera could see and one of the windows cracked; she squeezed a little and the entire upper frame of the black vehicle crumpled. Then Elly straightened up, standing again, with the ruined Escalade in her hand. It was about the size, to her, of a brick.

Elly turned, slow and graceful, the movement serving to emphasize her great height. She let her right hand, the one with the SUV in it, move back as her arm twisted, a little like a Greek statue holding a marble discus... and then she moved fast. Her arm came up, her hand spread out and the vehicle went flying over the tops of the nearest row of buildings, still rising, with a faint whistling sound. Facing slightly away from the camera, my giantess wife shaded her eyes- a gesture of pure theater, since the only light at this time of night was coming from around the level of her knees- and peered after it.

In the distance there was a faint splash. Everyone in the theater laughed a little. Elly turned back to the situation at her feet, her mouth curled in a smile of satisfaction. She used both hands to lift my Taurus- much more gently, not denting it at all- and moved it into the newly-vacated parking spot. The crowd laughed louder.

"The perfect crime," she said quietly, and her voice had a slight echo as it bounced from nearby buildings. Everyone laughed again. Except me, of course. My mouth was hanging open and I was trying to figure out when she'd borrowed my car to film this thing. It was amazing. The CGI was perfect- absolutely PERFECT. No wonder, I thought, she'd worn those clothes... she wanted to match the preview.

I was wrong, of course.

The music kicked in again as blue and red light painted Elly's neck and face in alternating flashes, then we heard the sound of a short burst from a police car's siren. She looked down and to the right, startled, and some more laughs rang in the theater. Elly bit her lower lip in exaggerated concern as a voice (clearly from a crackling speaker) said, "Ma'am, I'm sorry but I'm going to need to see some ID."

The police car pulled onto the screen next to Elly's right foot. It was slightly longer than the distance from her high heel to her exposed big toe. A uniformed policeman opened his door and stood up, still holding the speaker-microphone in his hand. He said, "Please step back and return to your normal size, ma'am."

Elly balled her hands into fists and said, again, "I hate this city." Her voice still echoed.

The policeman said, "Ma'am, I'm sorry to hear that, but I need you to shrink back down there, please, or..." he trailed off.

Elly raised one eyebrow and smirked down at the man, who was about as tall as the heel of her high-heeled sandal. "Or you'll what?"

"Please don't make this difficult, ma'am."

"Oh, this won't be difficult at all." And my wife stepped on the policeman.

Everyone in the theater, including me, drew in breath in an explosive gasp. He vanished beneath the flat front part of her sandal's sole. The THOOM of her footfall had an underlying CRUNCH like someone twisting a stalk of celery. A little red liquid shot out in several jets, as though she'd stepped on a ketchup packet.

Nobody in the audience said a word as Elly picked up the policecar, broke the whirling lights on top and smashed the headlights with her fingernail. She turned and hurled the car in the same direction she'd thrown the SUV, then watched for a few seconds. This one, too, ended with a splash.

The sound of a helicopter rose from nothing to incredibly loud, coming from the surround-sound speakers on the left of the theater, and more red and blue lights flickered from that direction. A powerful spotlight clicked on, illuminating Elly's head and shoulders from above. This policeman was not being polite.

"STAY RIGHT WHERE YOU ARE," he screamed through his megaphone, "OR WE WILL OPEN FIRE. SPREAD YOUR LEGS AND PLACE YOUR HANDS ON THE ROOF OF THE NEAREST BUILDING. YOU ARE UNDER ARREST."

The view on the movie screen changed, showing the scene from much farther away. The helicopter was hovering twice as high as Elly could reach, far above the buildings, and she was wincing at the loud angry words. She raised her hands in a "don't shoot!" pose...

...and then she grew, much faster this time, almost instantly reaching a height of hundreds of feet. The helicopter was now at knee level for her; she swatted it from the sky and it crashed into the row of parked cars. The helicopter exploded; the cars exploded; Elly was lit from below by the hellish red flames.

She half-knelt, now too large for the street, and her well-rounded ass knocked the top four floors off one row of buildings. Her right knee punched through several more, and then she rose again. Pinched between her finger and thumb, still on fire, was the dark green Taurus. My dark green Taurus. It seemed to be two inches long in her grasp.

She blew out the flames with a puff from her pursed red lips, but the car was missing two wheels and was completely wrecked. Twisting her wrist, she let the tiny sedan dangle from her fingers, then opened them and let it fall. It smashed somewhere out of sight and a car alarm sounded. Looking in that direction, at her feet (out of sight behind the ruined, now-burning buildings), she moved and stepped on something; the alarm stopped.

Elly turned to face the camera, and I noticed two things:

First, the flames didn't seem to be bothering her at all. Her dress wasn't catching and her fingers weren't even smudged from the smoke of the burning car.

Second, this preview had been going on for almost ten minutes.

I wondered again about the pills as my wife's image on the screen said, "Okay, now I'm REALLY mad..."
Coming Soon by trahoovi
Star Wars was forgotten as the crowd stared at a giant Elly on the movie screen. The camera was no longer holding still; sometimes we saw her from far away with part of the city's skyline in front of her, sometimes there was a closeup on her hand or her foot as she destroyed another vehicle or building.

Elly rampaged through New York (except it was really Toronto, as in so many movies, a thought that wouldn't leave my hysterical head) for another ten minutes. She waded through a river, pausing to lash out with one leg and destroy a bridge. Her five-hundred-foot-tall form moved along streets too narrow for her, knocking down skyscrapers on either side with her shoulders and elbows. At one intersection her curvaceous hips brushed the upper floors of a pair of residential blocks and sent broken window-glass and chunks of masonry raining down on the sidewalks and streets below. "This tickles a little," she said, her voice still echoing across the city.

Laughing, she stood with hands on hips (a very familiar pose I'd seen a thousand times- but never from this angle) in the background as thousands of people, most of them in their underwear or pajamas, fled the city in the foreground. Her laughter rolled like thunder across the urban landscape, overpowering the smaller sounds of honking horns and human fear. After a few more seconds of this dramatic shot, she looked down at the fleeing people and cars and a wicked look came over her face- another thing I'd seen many times before.

She focused her attention on a stream of traffic entering a tunnel; frowning now, she walked to the blocks just past the entrance. It was a mile away, almost thirty steps for her, and the camera lingered on the chaos caused by each successive footfall. A small park, a row of red brick townhouses, a street lined with little stores... all vanished beneath the soles of her black high-heeled sandals. Elly lowered herself to her knees, reaching out to steady herself by placing one hand on the roof of a tall building; it broke apart under the weight of her hand and she said, "Oops!"

Then she half-hopped and slammed her shins and the backs of her feet against the pavement. Ten more buildings collapsed, sending dust roiling away in all directions, obscuring my wife from view. When that dust cleared a few moments later, the ground under her shapely legs had dropped twenty or thirty feet. It wasn't much distance, not to her- less then the length of her index finger- but enough to spell the doom of everyone in the now-destroyed tunnel.

Army helicopters came, dramatically lit from below by swift-moving searchlights; more searchlights were focused on Elly from all parts of Toronto/New York. Several helicopters hovered and began shooting rockets at her, and this time they managed to rip and scorch her dress a little- but her skin was unblemished beneath it. She rose from her kneeling position and lunged forward at the same time, covering a quarter-mile in no time at all, surprising one pilot. She siezed his copter and threw it into another; both broke up with a  cinematically-appropriate fireball and fell to street level in flaming pieces. The rest of the choppers retreated, but the range on their missles was long- strange, for an action movie to be so realistic- miles and miles. They hit her over and over again, until the remains of her dress fell away, leaving her in panties. She wasn't wearing a bra. I tried to remember if that was the case before we came to the theater, but couldn't.

One of the clips holding her hair pinned close to her head was broken by another explosion and her black locks spilled down past her left ear. For the first time since cutting loose, she looked pissed off... Elly unfastened the other clip and shook her hair down, luxuriantly, like a model in a shampoo commercial. She also rotated her shoulders and gave her breasts a nice wiggle, as blatant as a dancer on a pole, and this seemed to improve her mood.

"You want a show, do you?" her voice echoed from the speakers, blanketing the city. Tanks had been rolling closer and now began shooting at her legs. They couldn't break the skin, but the ankle-strap of one shoe broke as she stepped forward to meet them in the street. Elly lost her balance as her high-heeled sandal slid away, falling and flattening the tanks beneath her thighs and stomach. She got up, barefoot now. One toe was still hooked in the straps of a ruined shoe and she kicked it off, sending it through the upper floors of an office tower.

Elly looked speculatively down at her flaming panties, hooked two fingers in the elastic strap and tore them away from her body. Her pubic hair, shaved down to the popular landing strip shape, looked perfect. Everyone in the theater was seeing something that was supposed to be reserved for me. Despite the unreality of the situation, I felt a moment of despair.

The camera lingered on my wife's pubic hair for a few more loving seconds, then the "preview" went to a series of jump-cuts, showing flashes of more destruction: a wave in the river knocked over tiny boats as Elly waded past; another bridge, this one being crushed beneath her breasts... words appeared on the screen: NOTHING CAN STOP HER. For an instant, she was rubbing her pussy lips against a fifteen-story building, holding it steady with one giant hand and moaning. SHE IS A LAW UNTO HERSELF. Elly spilled a handful of screaming people from the palm of her hand into her waiting, smiling mouth, chewed and swallowed them, grinned at the camera with red staining her perfect teeth. THIS SUMMER, PREPARE FOR ATTACK. A giant female hand crushed a tanker truck, which exploded... the camera followed the hand, trailing burning gasoline and smoke, hundreds of feet into the air. Elly held the hand up in the moonlight, frowning, and said, "Oh, darn... I broke a nail!" ATTACK OF THE 500-FOOT WOMAN.

I hyperventilated, closed my eyes and felt like I was falling... then a hand closed over my wrist and Elly whispered, "Calm down. Don't say anything."

I opened my eyes, said "How- what-"

She said, "That's for me to know," and grinned. For a split second I expected to see her lips stained with the blood of tiny victims... but there was nothing. She was fully clothed, her short black dress and sandals unburned and un-ruined. Nobody around me seemed to have any idea that she was the naked giantess from the preview. In fact, nobody was staring at the screen in stunned silence anymore. They were just watching an ad for a British crime flick like nothing weird had happened at all.

Elly said, quietly, "They didn't see any of it."

I blinked several times, slowly, then pointed at my head. "It was all in here?"

"Not exactly," she said. "Now it's time for the movie, I'll tell you a few things later."
The Feature by trahoovi
I sat, confounded, trying to watch Episode III. My wife watched it beside me, her hand in mine, as nonchalant as though nothing at all had just happened. But I'd seen it. Everyone in the audience had seemed to see it, hear it, watch it... a preview showing Elly as the five-hundred foot woman, destroying New York in a rampage of violence and sex. She'd crushed tanks and helicopters, used a building to masturbate herself, posed naked with one foot on the roof of a domed government structure... and nobody else in the theater seemed to remember.

The movie drew my attention in spite of myself. I watched Obi-Wan and Anakin fly their fighters among battling capital ships, an astounding combination of music, sound and beautiful visuals, and hope swelled that this would finally be the movie I'd been waiting for. Then the buzzbots hit and I knew it wasn't going to be perfect. It seemed like the two Jedi said the word "buzzbots" thirty times in two minutes, just to emphasize that dignity would be lacking.

They burst into General Greivous's ship, rescued the Chancellor, killed Dooku and rode the flaming remains of the spacecraft down through the atmosphere of Coruscant, and then something exciting happened.

I swore I felt Elly's hand on my arm a split-second before it happened; as I saw the unbelievable on the screen for the second time that night I reached over to feel her empty seat. It was still warm, as though she'd stood up a heartbeat earlier- but I hadn't seen her go. She was just gone.

Or, rather, she was in the movie. The half-destroyed starcruiser's plummet had ended when my wife, at least two thousand feet tall, caught its flaming remains with both hands. It was the size of a basketball to her, though it seemed to have the proper heft to be expected from a metal object. Elly was still naked, or naked again, depending on your perspective... she stumbled backwards after making the catch, hugging the ship to her breasts, unbothered by the flames. One bare foot stepped through a domelike metal structure, punching through the great dome and exploding the walls below it.

Elly said, "Be more careful where you put your toys, boys," and grunted with the effort of throwing the ship- again, like a basketball- toward a point miles away. The blazing wreckage crashed and bounced, strewing bits of itself across hundreds of streets, finally sliding into the wide base of the Imperial Palace.

As the Palace came down, my wife caught up with her missle and stood over the remains. She grew again, expanding until she could place one foot on either side of the mile-wide bonfire that had been the Republic's center of government. The rising heat from the fire stirred her neatly-trimmed pubic hair and she giggled. "That tickles."

Elly bent at the waist, presenting her naked rump to the camera, and spread her arms wide. As she did this, she grew even more, tripling her already unimaginable height. Her fingers dug into the metal skin of Coruscant as she brought both hands together, scooping up a square mile of infrastructure and smaller buildings. The viewpoint on the screen switched to a small triangle-topped tower; a man in a silver tunic was standing on a balcony, watching the wave of destruction approach just ahead of my wife's right ring finger. He leaped desperately to his death and the "Wilhelm scream" could be heard along with the rumbling cityquake.

She rose up, holding an irregular section of the city between her hands. It was the size of a small town. Elly asked, "Enjoying the view, lover?" Then she pushed her hands together, curving her fingers like claws, and crumpled the metal and stone in her grasp until it was nothing but rubble. She winked at the camera and said, "There's more where this came from... but this is enough for now."

I blinked, the screen flickered and I was once again watching Anakin land the fire-ship on a runway, and again, only Elly and I knew what had just happened.

I whispered, "Am I hallucinating?"

She shook her head. "No, we're slipping sideways, kind of. And then we're coming back where we left off."

"That doesn't make sense."

"Then pinch yourself, Davy, you must be dreaming..." Her tone was one of disappointment. I somehow thought I was failing a test. She went on, "I thought you'd like it as much as me."

I gulped and said, "Uh... yes."

Elly leaned close enough that her red lips were brushing my left earlobe. Her breath was cool. She asked, "Do you think I'm sexy as a giantess?"

Talk about something new... but even if it hadn't been strangely exciting, I'd have answered the same way: "I have never wanted you more than I want you right now."

I could feel her smile against my ear. "Well, wait for the movie to get out, at least. Fresh!"
The Explanation by trahoovi
The rest of the movie went on without interruptions from Elly. It was... okay, I guess. Definitely not what we wanted. I didn't really care by that point. I kept looking to my left, checking to make sure she was still in her seat. I'd have rested one hand on her wrist, the same as she'd done to me earlier, but I was afraid I might upset her.

The final scene of Revenge of the Sith played out and the credits began. Everyone applauded, though it seemed more like they did it from a sense of closure than delight. I was sure some people had loved it... but I wasn't one of them, distractions or no distractions.

People from further down our row started moving past us, apologizing, to the aisle. Elly and I stayed in our seats. We'd agreed to wait patiently for the crowd to break up and let the parking lot empty itself out before we got going; neither of us had anywhere to be the next day. Good planning, that was.

I took advantage of this time to ask a few questions. "Okay, hon, let's hear it. How did you DO that? What did you mean about slipping sideways? What WAS that?"

"There are worlds inside everyone, Davy."

"That's kind of strange, coming from you." She hadn't even liked philosophy courses in college.

Elly leaned close and spoke softly. "It's true. Those pills let us slip from one world to another. To a world inside me. You might say we both entered my imagination."

"Okay, I'll bite. How?"

"That's for me to know..."

I knew I wasn't going to get any more details on how the process worked. At least, not tonight. I asked, "And nobody else knows it's happening?"

She shook her head and murmured, "When I decide to bring us back, no time has passed. At all. We're never technically gone."

"So... it's all in our heads?"

My wife said, "All in MY head."

"This is so strange..."

"What, that your beautiful wife has found a way to take you to a world where she's God? What's so strange about that?"

I felt light-headed again, in shock really. Even after seeing her two forays onto the silver screen, I still couldn't take Elly seriously. It just seemed like a dream. I decided to just ride the wave, go with the flow, hold on until normality returned. I said, "Well... how long can we spend in your, uh, imagination? At a time?"

Elly leaned back and let her feet slide forward now that nobody else was left in our row. She said, "As long as I want. We could spend a week there and then come back to this moment. But that's risky."

"What do you mean?"

"Well, after a week it could be hard to remember exactly what was happening when we 'left.' It wouldn't be so bad NOW, but what if we were eating dinner with friends? We might forget what we were talking about."

I laughed. "They might think we were on drugs."

"Technically," she said, "we ARE on drugs."

Rising from my seat, I stretched my arms over my head. I'd been sitting very still for several hours and I wasn't getting any younger. "So, hon, what..." I turned to face Elly and saw that her seat was, once again, empty.

I immediately looked at the screen- but it was dark. The projector was off.

The entire room shook slightly and I heard people shouting outside. Before I could start to do anything at all, I was knocked off my feet by a shockwave. Several people on the carpeted theater stairs lost their balance and fell, rolling down to the front of the big room. Distant yelling gave way to muffled screaming as a second shockwave, stronger than the last, crashed through the earth- then a third, a fourth, a fifth.

Elly's voice seemed to fill the world, echoing again, and much louder than the speakers had been able to make her: "SHUT UP, ALL OF YOU." Almost everyone quieted down, but "almost everyone" in a crowd of thousands left a lot of panicky people in the crowd.

A sixth shockwave, even more powerful than the last, knocked down everyone who'd climbed back to their feet. I hung on to the arms of my seat as paneling and loose pieces of insulation drifted down from the ceiling. Some of the brackets holding the movie screen in place let go and the whole thing rolled down and sideways with a noise like the world's biggest windowshade.

When she tore the roof off the theater, I wasn't surprised. I was startled to see just how huge Elly had become; she was so big that she was peeling the roof away like the lid from a can of nuts. It stayed together, mostly, though a few chunks of concrete fell into the parking lot. I heard a few car alarms start beeping and wondered why none of them had gone off from her titanic footsteps... and that brought my attention to Elly's feet.

Her left foot was planted on the near part of the parking lot. The wall of the theater, what was left of it, cut off my view of the sole of her high-heeled sandal... but she was so big that I could see the nail of her big toe. The slender black strap around her ankle was at least a hundred feet in the air... her foot had to be at least an eighth of a mile long.

Again she spoke with the voice of a goddess. "I SEE YOU, DAVY. DON'T MOVE, NOW." She dropped the remains of the roof to one side, crushing many cars and many people from the sound of it, and concentrated on me. She wasn't quite tall enough to touch the clouds, but they looked lovely framing her head and upper body.

And then she stepped... into... the theater. I didn't actually see her shrink, as such, but suddenly she was small enough to stand among the front row seats. One of her heels was now pinning down the uneven rolls of the broken screen. She was between sixty and seventy feet tall, which made my seat about level with her waist.

"Howdy, honey." Her voice was loud, yes, but no longer overwhelming. Elly leaned forward and down, putting her hands on her lovely knees, and her head was just a little above me. I looked up at her smile, wide enough to eat me in two bites, and smiled back.

I managed to raise one of my hands (the other was clenched on the arm of my theater seat) and wave to my wife. "Hi..."

Elly shuffled her feet a little, which caused her ass to wiggle back and forth. Outside, people were starting to scream again. It sounded like a full-on stampede. She didn't seem to notice, or maybe she just didn't care. "I'm sixty-six feet tall, not counting my heels, Davy. What's that mean to you?"

Shaking my head, trying to think straight through my mixture of terror and disbelief, I ventured: "You're twelve times your usual size?"

"That's right! So I'm a foot tall for every inch tall I was a minute ago."

My eyes were probably glazed over at this point with shock. I didn't know where she was going with this. Luckily, she was in the mood to share.

"Anyway, my little hubby, that means that from my point of view, you're one inch tall for every foot. So you're a little over six inches tall. Or, more to the point... a little over six inches long."

She leaned a little further forward and reached for me with one hand. The movement emphasized her cleavage, which was very impressive at this angle. I stood up straight, not sure whether I was trying to make things easier for her or just getting ready to flee... my earlier complacency was gone now. My heart was pounding. And... I was naked?!?

Of course. This was her imagination, sort of. Why should she be limited to being a giantess?

Elly picked me up and I felt myself stiffening up, growing rigid with a sort of paralysis. My arms, trapped at my sides by her fingers and thumb, were locked there. I was pretty sure I knew what was coming, and I was right. She turned around and leaned back, sitting on the sloping rear section of the theater seating; her ass slid down a little bit on the walkway, which hitched up her dress, and I saw that her panties were nowhere to be found.

Thirty feet away, one of her feet moved a little to the side, wedging her heel behind a row of seats for better stability. Her other foot came down in the side aisle, crushing a frightened woman to death before her toes stopped against the wall.

Elly said, "Six inches isn't really that much, but I'm sure this will be fun." And without further ado she thrust me, headfirst, into her giant pussy. She was primed and slippery with natural lubrication, a detail that was very important in my current condition, and I slid past her greedy lower lips without resistance. Inside, my wife was incredibly hot, fever-hot, hot with lust. I couldn't breathe, or move.

My wife used me like a dildo, clearly enjoying herself. After the first few thrusts she started to wiggle me around, holding me by my feet, probing at her slick pink walls with my head. I felt everything tremble around me as my hair brushed against a very familiar button of wet flesh- much larger than the last time I'd encountered it, of course. Elly stroked me against her clit and moaned; I heard a crash and assumed she'd just lashed out with her free hand or possibly kicked down a row of seats.

This went on for a few minutes. She would thrust me in and out of her slowly for a few seconds, then fast, then slow again, building her pleasure in a way I knew quite well. My cock was erect, had been for ages in fact, and all that rubbing against Elly's vaginal walls brought me to an orgasm of my own well before she got there. I couldn't enjoy the sensation much, though- I was overwhelmed by the smell and feel of her pussy all around me.

Finally she cried out and SHOVED me into herself, HARD, then HARDER, then DEEPER, pressing against my paralyzed feet with her fingertips, forcing me entirely into her; I was dragged even further inward by the pulsating walls as ecstasy took her over. Unable to bend my waist or turn my head, I felt my spine break in two places. There was surprisingly little pain.

Later- seconds or minutes, I couldn't be sure- Elly's pussy had cooled to normal body temperature. I was still alive, but slowly suffocating in her juices. She fished around inside herself, holding her lips apart with one hand while the fingers of the other darted in and sought me out. I slid out with a "pop" and lay battered and broken on the palm of Elly's hand.

She lifted me to her sweaty, happy face and kissed my chest with her red, red lips. I tried to speak but I still couldn't move. I couldn't even close my eyes.

...and we were in our seats, the last two customers in the theater. My heart was beating at its normal speed again, though adrenaline started to flow as this latest experience caught up with me and my pulse rose accordingly. Elly got up and beckoned for me to join her. I followed her out to the half-empty parking lot without a word.
The Rest by trahoovi
I drove the car and tried to calm myself.

"You can ask me three questions, if you want."

"Where did you get the pills?"

"I didn't say I'd necessarily answer. That's for me to know."

"What are... what are the limits?"

Something had changed about the landscape around us. The road was gone, for one thing. So were all the other cars. Rocky tree-lined hills had been replaced with a gentle pink slope, rounded... to the left, the world curved down into darkness. Ahead, past the horizon, two mountains rose to peaks... peaks that were nipples.

I was driving my car on Elly's stomach, along the edge of her belly button, and my Taurus was smaller than the tiniest flea to her. Everything shifted and the horizon itself rose, her breasts coming more clearly into view, her face (framed by her dark hair, which was tumbling loose again) a picture of delight.

One vast hand reached slowly to Elly's right, toward the source of the silver-blue light I'd barely noticed, and I discovered that I was seeing her in reflected Earthlight. She whispered, "Limits? Who said anything about limits?"

Her fingers closed around the Earth, which was the size of a baseball, and she moved her hand away with the planet in its grasp. For a moment I thought she would crush me beneath the world, but she kept going, past me, toward the great dark shadow between her legs. Her other hand was already there, warming herself up.

Elly rubbed the Earth against her pussy lips, stripping away clouds and atmosphere. Within a few seconds it was barely recognizable. She frowned; a baseball was too wide for her purposes.

I watched as my wife closed both hands on the blue-and-green world and pressed it until it started to shift and change shape. She molded the world like a lump of clay until it was a column of the proper width and shape...

I turned back to see Elly's face; she was biting her lower lip to contain any cries. I wondered how I could hear her, and whether she could hear ME, then I glanced in the rear-view mirror and saw what was left of the Earth vanish inside of her.

We almost went off the road when we returned to the real world, this time; my mind was a long, long way away. I got back control of the car after swinging across two lanes of highway- thank goodness we'd waited for the traffic to thin out, or we'd have had a fender-bender at the very least.

Elly said, "See, that's what I'm talking about. I probably shouldn't have done that while you were driving. But it felt sooooo good."

I muttered something that even I didn't quite understand, nodding, and kept my eyes on the road.

"So, lover... got a third question?" Her tone was light, easy, teasing, sexy. It was as though this whole mess was the most natural thing in the world to her, nothing strange at all, oh no, just a few little trips into her own imagination with her husband as a passenger/sex-toy/spectator while she destroyed cities and worlds.

I thought of a question and, before asking it, started trying to figure out if I could get another day off. I already had Thursday, and if I could get Friday that was a four-day weekend.

I was going to stay on this horse no matter how many times it threw me into the dirt. This was my wife, the love of my life, and I was going to enjoy her cosmically-awe-inspiring game.

I decided that Friday should be no problem. If anyone asked, I'd say I loved the movie and wanted to see it five more times. Maybe we'd even go a few times so I could gush about the plot if anyone wanted to talk about it next week... then again, maybe I'd just read what people had to say on some message boards.

"Okay, hon, my last question... and just to let you know, I can be off work until Monday with no problems... my last question is, how long until the pills wear off?"

Elly laughed, pleased at my acceptance. She said, "Don't bother."

I shrugged. "So we'll be back to normal by Friday, then?"

"No, silly..." her hand touched mine on the steering wheel, guided me into the breakdown lane. I hit the brakes and came to a slow stop. As soon as I put the car in Park, the world... didn't change at all.

Elly leaned over and kissed me on the cheek, then brushed her lips against my earlobe. She breathed, and her breath made me shiver with desire. I felt weightless, dizzy...

My wife's lips moved as she whispered, so quietly I could barely hear, "They last forever."

She closed her lips around my earlobe, then around my entire naked body, and stroked me with her tongue. I felt her chuckle as she leaned back in the passenger seat, working me around in her mouth until she tasted my orgasm. Elly slid me out into her hand and held me between two fingers, then slipped me into her cleavage, warm and wet with her spit.

"Forever," she said, and I smiled weakly into her looming, beautiful face.
This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=607