A girl and her dog by liplok
Summary: A woman and her dog suffer the effects of a meteor, and so does the the local population.

Categories: Vore, Giantess, Insertion, Violent Characters: None
Growth: Giant (31 ft. to 50 ft.)
Shrink: None
Size Roles: None
Warnings: None
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 4 Completed: No Word count: 1667 Read: 94720 Published: February 23 2007 Updated: March 11 2007

1. Chapter 1 The meteor hits by liplok

2. Chapter 2 A hunting we will go by liplok

3. Chapter 3 Schools out by liplok

4. Chapter 4 Call of the wild by liplok

Chapter 1 The meteor hits by liplok

Jill and her dog max walked across the field towards the meteor impact site.

Climbing over a small hill, creeping on her hands and knees , she saw the crater and a strange green glow emanating from inside.

Suddenly Max bolted towards the thing, and Jill ran after him. By the time she reached Max he was standing at the edge of the pit. She grabbed him by the collar and pulled him back , choking on the green smoke coming out of the hole.

They both ran away coughing and gaging till Jill felt dizzy and dropped to her knees, and passed out.

When she awoke she felt a cold nose poking at her face, she and Max were alive.

The sun was out and she wondered how long had she been unconscious. As she got up, she noticed another thing, she was naked. Where did here clothes go ?

She stood up and looked around the ground. She saw some tiny tattered rags . They were her clothes, but they had shrank to the size of dolls clothes.

As she walked with Max back to the farm house, they came to the north pasture fence she looked down and found the fence came up only to her ankle . Her clothes hadn't shrunk, she had grown She must be at least 60 feet tall.

Max had also grown as an after effect of the meteor. Her head spun. What could she do who could help her ?

Max's ears stood up as he spotted something in the pasture. The horses were out grazing and Max was hungry.

He bolted towards the horses that to him were the size of a hamster. The horses bolted, but they were easily out run by the dog. Max snatched one horse in his teeth and shook it like a rag doll.

Max trotted back laid down and began to feast. Jill had watched her dog eat a full grown horse, and it excited her. The sheer power they had to do whatever they want, to whomever they want. Jill realized that she was hungry too.

She was so hungry she could eat a horse She laughed to herself, and called max to her side. "Fetch" she commanded as she pointed towards the remaining horses.

He quickly ran down another horse and brought it back to his mistress. Jill took the struggling horse from his mouth and held it in her hand. She though " a full grown horse in the palm of my hand .

The horse kicked and squirmed to no avail. She tightened her grip till she could here the ribs begin to snap. With her other hand she pinched his head between her thumb and forefinger and began to twist. The neck broke and the hose stopped moving.

She brought the body to her mouth and ripped into the flesh. With two bites she was done. Jill couldn't believe what she had just done. Not only had she eaten a horse, but a raw horse at that. The effects of the meteor had not only effected her body , but her whole being.

Chapter 2 A hunting we will go by liplok

Jill and Max walked side by side towards the road. Jill was no longer concerned about her nakedness. She was a Goddess and could be or do anything she desired.

The road to town had no traffic as it was midday now. As the walked Max's ears went up again, and his tail began to swish back and forth.

Jill soon saw why. A car was approaching. The driver must have been pre occupied because it kept coming towards them.

The young girl driving was indeed distracted as she adjusted her hair in the rearview mirror. When her eyes went back to the road she screamed and slammed on the brakes. She couldn't believe her eyes. A giant naked woman and a giant German Shepard dog in the road ahead.

The car skidded off the side of the road and came to a stop just a few feet from Jill's foot.

Max bent his head and sniffed the car. Jill squatted on her haunches and looked in on the panicking young girl.

The girl still screaming, opened the door and started running. Bad move. Max quickly brought a paw down on the little body, pinning her to the ground.

Jill moved closer to watch getting on her hands and knees. Jill was getting wet with sexual excitement knowing this was a living person that her dog was playing like a mouse.

Max lifted his paw and the girl tried to get up and run, but max swatted her again sending her sprawling.

Getting bored with the game, he casually bent his head and lapped the young teen into his mouth and began to chew.

Jill almost came as she watched her dog chomping down the little person. Her fingers had mindlessly wandered to her pussy and began to rub.It was then that she realized that she was hungry again. Hungry in more ways than one.

Chapter 3 Schools out by liplok

This time it was Jill that saw it first. Coming over the hill towards them down the road. 

A yellow school bus cruising along full of highschool kids. Tender juicy kids. The driver was yelling at the kids to pipe down or he was going to stop the bus right there in the road.

The kids were pointing and screaming towards the front. When the driver turned all he saw was two impossibly huge feet in front of him. He too began to scream.

The kids rushed to the back of the bus to escape from the rear door, but they were met by a huge monster dog baring white fangs the size of telephone poles.

Jill bent over and picked up the bus as if it were a loaf of bread, and tucked it under her arm . "no need to be too obvious" she told max as she walked off over the hill with the bus full of screaming kids in tow.

She was still hungry, but she was also horny, and this would satisfy both her needs.  

Jill walked a while with the busload of screaming kids then sat down Indian style with the bus resting across her thighs.

She lifted the bus to a vertical position and watched as all the passengers tumbled to the back. She popped the emergency door open and all the occupants tumbled out into the huge valley of her legs.

Max stood by her side licking his chops. The teens got there bearings and looked to escape, but there was nowhere to go.

Reaching out with her huge hand, Jill uprooted a small tree and stripped off the branches leaving a 10 foot long pole. In her hands it was the size of a pencil. She started poking her captives as she counted. She had twelve toys to play with , and twelve little snacks.

Jill felt a slight tingle in her pussy. She looked down between her immense breasts and saw two of the boys were trying to escape by climbing her pubic hair. She giggled and thought "how typically male, always after some pussy".

She brought her hand down toward them and said "here boys, let me give you a little help". Capturing the two wriggling bodies between her fingers, she rubbed the up and down her dripping vulva till the were soaked with her juices.

Then she drove them both deep inside her cave like pussy. Their struggles were driving her lust to the red zone. "They must be jocks because they've got lots of stamina" Jill moaned out load.

The remaining teens looked on in shock watching two of there classmates used as sex toys for this giant woman.

The bus driver began shouting obscenities at Jill, "Let the kids go you sadistic bitch" he screamed up at her.


Jill was coming down from her climax and regarded the man with disdain. Snatching him up in her treelike fingers. With a cruel grin she began to squeeze him to death. "Let me go you fucking bitch ".

"Ok little man you win" she said and tossed him over her shoulder to a waiting Max. Max's jaws snapped shut on the screaming driver as he was turned into dog kibble.

Jill looked down at her captives and could smell their fear. She was becoming more animal than human. She was losing any sense of morality or remorse. She was above everyone, in more ways than one.

Chapter 4 Call of the wild by liplok
Jill snatched up one of the teens ,a girl, and began to tear her clothes off.
When she was pink and naked, Jill laid her in her palm.
She raised her prey to her nose and sniffed deeply. Jill could almost smell the fear and utter terror of the little teen.

Jill's tongue rolled out of her mouth and began licking her captive from head to toe leaving her coated in Jill's saliva. The girl was sobbing, wanting to wake up from this nightmare.

Jill reached for her pole, and pressed the tip into the girls stomach and pushed . The screams of the teen raised to a high pitched squeal as the pole penetrated her flesh.

Jill pushed the stick through till she felt it poking her palm. She held the pole up to her view as she watched the girl wriggle like a worm on a hook.

Jill's mouth opened wide and placed the stick carrying the girl inside. Her lips closed around the pole and she slowly pulled it back. Jill toyed with her prey rolling her around with her tongue savoring the sensation, till with almost canine ferocity she bit down.

The warm blood ran down her throat, her eyes almost glowed with lust as she chewed and swallowed her prey. The part of Jill that once was human was being taken over by a more primitive animal like blood lust. She and Max were becoming more alike.
This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=602