- Text Size +

Jill and her dog max walked across the field towards the meteor impact site.

Climbing over a small hill, creeping on her hands and knees , she saw the crater and a strange green glow emanating from inside.

Suddenly Max bolted towards the thing, and Jill ran after him. By the time she reached Max he was standing at the edge of the pit. She grabbed him by the collar and pulled him back , choking on the green smoke coming out of the hole.

They both ran away coughing and gaging till Jill felt dizzy and dropped to her knees, and passed out.

When she awoke she felt a cold nose poking at her face, she and Max were alive.

The sun was out and she wondered how long had she been unconscious. As she got up, she noticed another thing, she was naked. Where did here clothes go ?

She stood up and looked around the ground. She saw some tiny tattered rags . They were her clothes, but they had shrank to the size of dolls clothes.

As she walked with Max back to the farm house, they came to the north pasture fence she looked down and found the fence came up only to her ankle . Her clothes hadn't shrunk, she had grown She must be at least 60 feet tall.

Max had also grown as an after effect of the meteor. Her head spun. What could she do who could help her ?

Max's ears stood up as he spotted something in the pasture. The horses were out grazing and Max was hungry.

He bolted towards the horses that to him were the size of a hamster. The horses bolted, but they were easily out run by the dog. Max snatched one horse in his teeth and shook it like a rag doll.

Max trotted back laid down and began to feast. Jill had watched her dog eat a full grown horse, and it excited her. The sheer power they had to do whatever they want, to whomever they want. Jill realized that she was hungry too.

She was so hungry she could eat a horse She laughed to herself, and called max to her side. "Fetch" she commanded as she pointed towards the remaining horses.

He quickly ran down another horse and brought it back to his mistress. Jill took the struggling horse from his mouth and held it in her hand. She though " a full grown horse in the palm of my hand .

The horse kicked and squirmed to no avail. She tightened her grip till she could here the ribs begin to snap. With her other hand she pinched his head between her thumb and forefinger and began to twist. The neck broke and the hose stopped moving.

She brought the body to her mouth and ripped into the flesh. With two bites she was done. Jill couldn't believe what she had just done. Not only had she eaten a horse, but a raw horse at that. The effects of the meteor had not only effected her body , but her whole being.