Alpha Event stories - CamGirl Helen by themajestic
Summary:

The Alpha Event was a worldwide phenomenon that changed life on Earth. 10 years ago, approximately half of the entire human female population grew to more than double their size. The incident happened instantaneously and the women who grew were seemingly at random. No one has an idea on how and why the AE happened and since then, the larger women, now known as Alphas, have taken hierarchy of the globe.

 

These are the side stories that happen on this universe


Categories: Giantess, Humiliation, New World Order Characters: None
Growth: Amazon (7 ft. to 15 ft.)
Shrink: None
Size Roles: F/m
Warnings: Following story may contain inappropriate material for certain audiences
Challenges: None
Series: GH-X2 Universe & Spin-Offs
Chapters: 2 Completed: No Word count: 2436 Read: 20721 Published: May 31 2016 Updated: September 13 2016

1. Meet Rob by themajestic

2. Warm ups by themajestic

Meet Rob by themajestic
Author's Notes:

Some stories that i have thought up in an established universe

Helen waves to the camera as she starts her show for the day. Sitting in front of her computer, she is seen wearing a simple white tank top, that shows ample cleavage, and blue short shorts.

“Welcome everyone” she proclaims as she reads and types replies from her chat box. Since starting her stream a few months back, Helen has gathered a fairly large fan following. Thousands of people tune in to her show everyday and at the moment, over a three thousand were online and watching. She promised something special today for her viewers.

Her popularity is of no surprise. At 24 years old, She is young and beautiful, is fair-skinned, and has bright blonde hair and blue eyes. Also, being an Alpha, she stands at 13’5” (412 cm), which is well above the average, and with a toned and voluptuous figure.

After greeting some of her regulars from the chat box, she starts to slowly squeeze her right breast with her left hand. Being well endowed, her hand could only hold on a portion of her breast mass. Afterwards, she stood up from her seat to give the audience a fuller view of her physique. Gliding her hands over body, she made it a point to accentuate her curves while slowly swaying in place. This went on for a few minutes to effectively tease the audience.

“I am doing something different for today” she announced. “I have someone here to join me. Come and introduce yourself to the fans” she added while looking off camera, to her left.

Nobody showed.

“I said.. why don’t you introduce yourself” Helen, still looking at that direction, repeated with a hint of impatience, hands on her hips.

Still nothing.

“He seems to be a bit shy. I don’t blame him though, it’s his first time” Helen addressed to the camera with a smile, before walking off camera to the left.

On her walk back to view, she is seen holding hands with a male Beta. The man is tiny compared to her, with an average Beta male height of 5’10” (155 cm). With both of them standing side by side, the Beta’s chest is slightly higher than the Alpha’s knee; the top of his head right in the middle of her thigh.To hold hands with Helen, the man has to lift his arm above his head.

“This is Rob” Helen cheerfully said while looking down towards him and trying to make eye contact.

Rob, however, was visibly uncomfortable with his head down and staring at his feet. Despite his current expression, he is a good-looking man with model-like features and physique. Presently, He was wearing a tank-top which, showed of his strapping upper body, and easy shorts.

“He has volunteered to play with me in front of you” Helen addressed the viewers to which, Rob quickly replied “Please, Helen, not in front of the camera”.

“No more backing out, you already agreed” answered the Alpha.

With that, Helen reached down to grab Rob’s other hand, and lifted both his arms above his head, with both his hands completely enfolded in one of her’s. Seeing the Beta try to pull away from her futilely, Helen could not help but to giggle. She held this position for a few moments, watching him struggle to move in any direction then finally, without warning and almost effortlessly, slowly lifted him up to her eye level.

Rob showed no reaction, implying that he was used to Alpha lifting him this way, and stopped trying to fight her grip; seeing that it will be long way down. Instead, he pleaded with her again.

“Helen, put me down” He repeated.

The Alpha ignored him and faced the camera.

“Look how small and light he is!” She exclaimed to the audience. “I have complete control over his body”

Helen faced back to Rob and began swinging him like a pendulum side to side, front to back. Alternatingly, the small man was twirled in a circular motion, bounced up and down and shook around. Mixing and matching the movement, the blonde Alpha continued manipulating him like this for a while; all with one hand, and with a smile on her face albeit, visibly perspiring from the effort.

Rob was helpless; his upper body completely immobile. And even though he could not reach her even if he tried, kicking her would both have no effect and would lead to her annoyance. He was getting dizzy and felt humiliated. Looking towards the computer, he could see that Helen’s viewer number was increasing by the minute; the chat box busy. He was able to read some of the viewer replies when he was not moved around too strongly.

Some read:

“This is amazing! Please continue!”

“OMG this is exactly what i was looking for”

“Oh i almost forgot” Helen suddenly blurted out while ceasing her toying of the tired Rob.
“This little fellow did not follow my instructions earlier. He did not come immediately when i called him, making me look bad in the process” she continued matter of factly while lifting the dangling Beta up to address him face to face. “You made me have to walk off camera to get you”

“Um.. Helen listen” Rob said with a concerned expression.

“That deserves a punishment wouldn't you agree?” she asked the audience inquisitively.

“Wasn’t all this punishment enough?!” he tried pointing out. However they could both see, that in the chat box, all the viewers were replying with a consensus: “Yes punish him!” All while giving their own elaborate ways of doing so.

“Spank him!” Helen read as she moved closer to the computer. “Tickle him. Squeeze him on your chest. Crush him underfoot. All seem like plausible punishments but maybe for some other time.”

Rob, in the meantime, was placed down standing on the computer chair in front of the computer, and had no clue on what she was planning.

“I have worked on quite a sweat from all this excitement” Helen said as she wipes the sweat off her face. “Well, that’s one annoying thing about being an Alpha.”

The office chair was then squared on the camera, the blonde leaned down and pressed Rob, with one hand, chest first on the leather, his head peaking up top. Without warning, Helen positioned her other arm over him and clenched the unsuspecting man’s head on her underarm.

Rob trashed about on the seat as his head was gently squeezed by the sweaty armpit; his sense of smell being overpowered by the musky scent. This went on for what felt like an eternity for him, as his face continued to be pressed on the moist, smelly and smooth prison.

After a few moments, Helen released her captive whose whole head was drenched in salty sweat. She laughed at him for a bit then, mercilessly, shifted her position and repeated the process on the other underarm.

Satisfied with her humiliating punishment, Helen could not help but burst out laughing at the now free Rob. He looked like he just had shower with all the sweat dripping off him.

“I think he has learned his lesson, don't you?” she happily asked the camera.

End Notes:

Want to know what you think :)

Warm ups by themajestic
Author's Notes:

Back to Helen and Rob :)

“Hello everyone” Helen announces, seated on her leather chair, as her webcam boots up. A record number of viewers have turned up and her chatbox was buzzing. Her last stream caught more attention and people were eager on what she would do next.

She unusually is covered up, wearing a baggy black hoodie that made her look chubby around the torso. And her regulars quickly noticed it.

“The hoodie?” She replies to the chat inquiries. “Well, it's because what I am wearing, is a surprise.”

She stood up and gave the audience a full body view. The size of the hoodie was now more noticeable, as it looked to be at least 2 sizes larger. Apart from her top, she was wearing track leggings and rubber shoes.

A bulk of mass was slightly protruding on her lower chest and stomach area, that one viewer commented, “made her look pregnant”.

“Yeah, it kinda does, you think?” She replies while pulling the hoodie from behind her with one hand, to accentuate the shape on her stomach area; and squeezing the mass with the other.

Movement. Her stomach moved.

“Oops. Did you see that? The baby just kicked.” She giggled.

Showing her thumb and index finger to the audience, she proceeds to pinch her stomach mass in one spot and generated more erratic movement.

“You guys ready to see what I am wearing?” Helen asks the camera. “This big old thing is getting too hot anyway.”

Standing square from the cam, the Alpha slowly unzipped the huge hoodie and revealed that she was only wearing a sports bra and the Beta Rob clinging face-first on her torso.

Wearing a sleeveless tee and track shorts, the small man’s torso was almost the same length as the giantess’ midriff; his arms and legs wrapped around the bare stomach, like a koala hugging a tree branch, albeit not holding all the way around. His head, positioned snugly in between her sports-bra fitted breasts, and though not suffocating, was slightly uncomfortable. Rob’s hands and feet were tightly bound together by straps on the Alpha’s back, keeping him stable and in-place.

“You guys remember what day it is right?” Helen addresses the camera while completely undressing the hoodie. “It’s workout day and I decided to amp the intensity with resistance training” She added, looking down on her stomach. “Cute little Rob is here to help me, right?”

The only reply was a weak attempt to escape the bounds and a muffled scream that caused the Beta’s boob prison to vibrate.

Helen giggled and shook with delight. “That tickles” she said as she cupped and stroked the back of Rob’s head with her comparatively giant hand; looking like she was holding a big grapefruit.

Rob was completely immobile.The bounds on his hands and feet were tight and secure, but weren’t at all painful. In fact, in any other circumstance, being tied up on a beautiful Alpha’s naked midsection, with your face planted on her cleavage, would not be bothersome to say the least. Rob actually found this particular predicament Helen forced upon him extremely pleasant, up until he realized he was being used as a toy and prop in front of thousands of viewers online.

The weight of humiliation far exceeds the enjoyment.

“You want to say hi to the viewers, Rob?” Helen asked her captive whilst reaching on her back to loosen Rob’s straps for just a bit.

With that, Rob got more room to speak clearly on her chest.

“Helen! Let me go, this is humiliating!” The Beta protested, his face visibly red.

“Don’t you like being in between my boobs little man?” The Alpha replied with her hands on her hips. To add to the statement, she steadily shimmied her upper body so that Rob’s small head would bounce about in her cleavage; and continued till her captive couldn't answer from dizziness. A steady sway on the Alpha’s torso meant for a thrashing for the Beta’s entire body.

Alphas can sometimes forget how easily they could hurt their Beta peers. Helen made it an active effort to be very careful in handling Betas. She didn’t want to hurt Rob...too much.

In the meantime, Helen’s viewer count, as well as donations, just kept on growing; more so, than ever.The chatbox was active with praises and suggestions.She expected this and thought that the show hasn’t even started yet.

“If you don’t let me go right now!” Rob threateningly stated in between breaths

Helen stopped her swaying and looked at him quizzingly.

“I’m going to tell your audience that yesterday you -MFPH”

Before Rob could finish his sentence, Helen quickly used one hand to bury his small head on her deep cleavage, effectively smothering him.

“Little boy doesn’t know what he’s saying he he.” Helen addressed the camera with a slight embarrassed tone, increasing the pressure on Rob’s head.

‘I’m gonna have to punish him for being so talkative” she adds while still smothering Rob in place. “Maybe give me some ideas?” asking her audience.

Rob felt helpless. The woman is effectively carrying his entire weight on her waist and keeping him immobile with just one hand. Even if he was a stronger version of himself, he still wouldn’t have a chance. Helen could do anything she wanted with him with no effort, and both of them knew it.

After a couple of seconds, Helen released her hold on the out of breath Rob. “Okay, catch your breath. Afterwards, we can finally start the workout, if you behave.” she says to him.

Rob took a few breaths, then quickly tried to announce to the camera: “Last night, Helen, after waking up, wet he-MPFH”

Again, Rob was cut short. Before he could finish, Helen reached back and tightened the straps on her back, pulling the Beta closer to her torso, and muffling all his words on her breasts.

“You just won’t quit, pipsqueak.” Helen tilted said, now visibly red with embarrassment from what Rob was about to say.

With her hands still behind her, Helen tightened the straps even more, pulling the Beta closer and conforming his body to her mid riff.

Rob was getting smothered, felt claustrophobic and his limbs were being pulled far enough for it to be painful. He was getting frightened for he was aware of what Helen was capable of; and realized that trying to embarrass her on the internet was not a wise thing to do in his position.

Again, Helen showed her index finger and thumb to the camera then pinched Rob's right thigh hard enough to cause sharp pain.

No movement and no sound. Rob was held so tight that he could not even struggle or scream. 

Helen pinched him again. "You hate it when I pinch your puny body right? Why aren't you resisiting? Can't move a muscle can you? Bummer. I would so like to hear you scream." Helen giggled then pinched him again.

Helen's pinches were painful but not enough to leave bruises. Rob wanted to scream but his face was held so deep in one of Helen's breasts that he could not move his mouth. He could feel tears swelling from his eyes, but would have preferred that his tormentor, and the people online, not see them. 

Uncomfortably, Rob was left in that position while Helen prepared her work station. She moved the camera towards the yoga mat on the floor to start her warm ups.

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=5985