Her game Her rules by CalStevens
Summary:

The name of this will be changing in a day or two Original Name (A walk with his Goddess) new name will be The Nature of Her Game

She had a dream, an idea, and now She was going to enjoy that dream for real.

 

So I hope those that are reading my story have been enjoying it, I will apologize now that there are only a few chapters in the middle with true size content but this entire story came about through a conversation with MissMarie, a colaborator and my Mistress.

 

She asked me to write this in response to a conversation that we had and so I did, and it sort of took on a life of its own.  I do plan on contributing to the community once again in the future but for now this is nearing its completion.

 

I am going to occasionally add to this story for now to include some vignettes from this relationship.  It is possible that I will turn this into a series in the future but for now, this is the place to find continuations of these two.


Categories: Giantess, Crush, Entrapment, Feet, Footwear, Humiliation, Legwear, Slave Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Minikin (3 in. to 1 in.)
Size Roles: F/m
Warnings: Following story may contain inappropriate material for certain audiences
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 12 Completed: Yes Word count: 19473 Read: 67475 Published: May 30 2016 Updated: November 11 2016

1. Chapter 1: Her Plans by CalStevens

2. Chapter 2: Her Pleasure by CalStevens

3. Chapter 3: Her Boots by CalStevens

4. Chapter 4: Her Laces by CalStevens

5. Chapter 5: Her Game by CalStevens

6. Chapter 6: Her Power by CalStevens

7. Chapter 7: Her Teeth by CalStevens

8. Chapter 8: Her Bags by CalStevens

9. Chapter 9: Her Property by CalStevens

10. Chapter 10: Her Score by CalStevens

11. Chapter 11: Her Victory? by CalStevens

12. Vignette: Her Toys by CalStevens

Chapter 1: Her Plans by CalStevens
Author's Notes:

This is the setup:  No Size Content.

 

She laid in Her bed the idea building within for a game that she was going to play with her boot boy tomorrow.   A little something to spice up their day.  Something HOT, so hot infact that She was taking that matter into Her own hand.  Her breathing caught and he knew what was happening but it was not for him to bring any attention to it.  He was lying at the foot of Her bed, curled up slightly.  It wasn’t too long before Her foot slid from the covers and found its way between his lips.  She moaned and shuddered shortly after his lips began suckling on Her toes.  She cried out loudly into the air and then Her head fell back to the pillow.  She was starting to drift off to sleep when the words came from Her mouth.  “Sleep tight My foot bug, you are going to need to strength for tomorrow.”  The words were laced with some threatening tones and then a soft chuckle as if to Herself.  She lifted Her fingers to Her lips savoring the taste of Her pleasure before rolling to the side, toes still in Her boys mouth and fell off to sleep.  He on the other hand shivered, suckling on Her toes into the night.  

When the sun started to warm him at the end of the bed he realized he must have dozed off.  Her feet were now on his chest as he was stretched out a bit across the foot of the bed.  She hadn’t awoke yet and due to his positioning he knew that he was to stay where he was until that occurred.  Once or twice as he waited, his body feeling exhausted he felt Her stir.  But each time She merely shifted and fell back asleep.  After an hour or two of this She finally awoke, stretching out and pressing the ball of Her right foot into his lips.  He kissed it deeply, and passionately holding his lips to the offered flesh until it pulled away.  Moments later the other foot replaced it and She hummed leaning up on Her elbow and looking into his eyes.

 

“Foot boy, go and start the shower, and prepare yourself.  You are to wash Me from head to toe as we have some errands to run today.  Before I join you clean yourself and then kneel and await my presence.”  Her voice was less ‘threatening’ than it had been the night before though there was still something in Her voice that worried him.

 

He made his way to the bathroom, She heard the water begin and she started to move.  As he was washing She was gathering not only the clothes that he would wear at first but also a set for him to change into later.  She smirked a little as She laid out a pair of Her silken panties for him.  And then gathered Her outfit.  Once all Her preparations were completed She made Her way to the bathroom.  Stopping long enough to caress Her curves in the mirror She turned to the shower, finding Her foot boy kneeling at the end of the shower loofa in hand eyes directed to the floor where the water streamed down.  The long tresses of his hair soaked as they dangled down past his shoulders.

 

She stood for a moment outside of the shower and then cooed gently taking the two steps that it took to the point She knew that he would see her bare feet.  As soon as She stepped in the water was blocked from his body and now cascaded down over her.  She hummed and smiled as Her well behaved little foot boy continued to kneel.  His eyes still focused on Her feet which graced him with their image now.  She watched as She flexed her toes and then chuckled maliciously as 'Her' cock started to enlarge.  “Such a dirty little foot boy, I thought I told you to get yourself clean for me before I joined you in the shower.  Now there you are your mind filling with dirty thoughts.”  She scoffed at him as he squirmed a little on his knees but still did not reply as She had not asked for such.  The slight sneer on her face faded.  “Well what do you have to say for yourself foot boy?”

 

Finally he was able to apologize, “I a-am s-sorry Goddess.”  His words stammered, and then She raised Her foot as he continued to try and stammer out a response.  She pushed Her toes between his lips to silence him once again and to raise his eyes up Her beautiful body until they were looking one into the others eyes.

 

“Quiet slave boy, or I may just change my mind about our game today, and I am sure that you wouldn’t want that.”  She smirked down at him and saw that he was already so pliable in Her hands.  “Now, you may wash your Goddess, my boy, but please, take your time.”

 

She pulled Her toes from his doting lips a slight pop accompanying as he had already started suckling on the digits that were stuffed into his mouth moments earlier.  He had raised the loofah in his hand up towards Her requesting some soap.  She grabbed the loofah and settled the foot back to the floor, making sure to drag it down and catching the hardness that bobbed out in front of his body.  His gasp drew a smirk on Her lips and a barely containable chuckle in Her chest.

 

As she pulled the loofah back full of suds and soap She looked down at his body.  Letting out an audible chuckle as he reached up towards it She snatched it back away.  The look on his face was priceless She thought to herself as She began to rub the item over Her body, paying close attention to Her breasts and nipples as they hardened under Her hands.  “Poor boy, did you think I was meaning that you were going to get to wash ALL of me.”  

 

His eyes turned away a little and then his cheeks reddened.  She laughed out loud this time lifting Her leg and catching the tip of 'Her' cock once again.  “Had you been cleaner when I joined you, there may have been a chance, but a dirty boy like yourself doesn’t deserve to wash a divine body.”  She continued now, cleaning down Her stomach and then between Her legs moaning as the sensation rocketed through Her.  She was going to have to use him before they left for the day, that much was for sure now.

 

“Take it,”  the words came down from Her, laced with a husky desire.  “Clean my legs and feet, bug.  And then out with you, dry off and meet me next to my bed.”

 

He took the loofah from Her and began to run the suds down Her legs carefully caressing every curve of Her left.  Slowly making his way from the top down, over Her thighs ever so slowly as he could.  Her knee and shin came next and then Her ankle, as he reached down She lifted Her leg a little once more allowing him to wash the top and bottoms of Her foot and each toe individually.

 

The deep red polish that he was ordered to paint Her toes earlier in the week was still there he mused silently.  He had paused momentarily and the water washed the suds away and he was once again kneeling in stunned awe of the beauty of that foot.  His eyes followed as he realized there was movement and Her toes gripped Her toy pulling down and forcing him to reposition.  Settling his bottom onto the cold tile floor he gasped and shuddered.  Releasing 'Her' cock she lifted Her foot once again pressing the toes into his lips.

 

It was then, and only then that he started to worry.  She smirked once again and then lowered Her foot, the ball connected first and pressed the hardness into the shower’s floor.  Then She shifted Her weight towards him and drew a deep moan from his throat.  “The other leg now foot bug,”  She replied to the moan.  He now worried what She had planned as She didn’t usually play with him like this in the shower.  Usually She would get him worked up but the touching would stay to a minimum.  He fumbled with the loofah and then reached up to begin washing at Her upper thigh once again.  This drew a moan that he wasn’t expecting and Her weight shifted adding more to Her throbbing cock.

 

He moaned once again and continued getting to Her mid shin and then he started praying that She wouldn’t lift it, worried of the pain that it would cause.  But sure enough She did and the pressure built immensely.  As he washed Her foot She casually shifted Her foot once or twice each time drawing a gasp from Her foot toy.  She then shifted a little more and rested the foot in the air on his chest, which to his relief reduced some of the pressure on his now aching and raging hard on.

 

She pressed a little harder on his chest and then reversed Her course settling Her foot back onto the tile floor.  She then lifted the one that was on his hardness and lifted it, baring the sole to him.  “Kiss it bug, kiss it and then go await me.”

 

He tilted his head back and pressed his lips into Her sole humming deeply and pressing his nose between Her toes.  She smirked and grasped his nose and then using Her foot pushed him away. He stood shakily dripping from the water and the torment and grabbed a towel and went to kneel beside her bed, starting at the only thing in his ‘pile’ of clothing.

 

Back in the shower She brought herself to Her first orgasm of the day, knowing what he had saw and knowing what other plans that She had in store for him throughout the rest of the day.  This was going to be a wonderful and terrible day for Her foot boy.

 

Chapter 2: Her Pleasure by CalStevens
Author's Notes:

Minor size content at the very end, we get into the actual size stuff next chapter.

The water spattered on in the shower, and he could hear Her moans.  He knelt still next to the bed looking at the sapphire pair of panties that was all that was laid out for him to wear today.  She had told him that they were going out today, and this was terrifying to him.  To be seen in public in nothing but a pair of panties.  He knew that wearing these would surely show off the raging hard on that he would be sporting through the feeling of that silk on ‘Her’ cock.


His mind started to wander then, of that time all those years ago.  He had been in approximately just this place kneeling before Her as She sat, one leg crossed over the other Her toes dangling between his legs.  Her foot dipping and coming back up stroking the hardness between his legs.  Back then it had still been his cock.  Though that day, She cooed sweetly down at him as She drove him absolutely mad with desire. “Foot boy, do you know what day that it is.”  He nodded and answered Her, “Yes Mistress, it is the anniversary of the date that you took me as Your own.”


She smiled and her foot sped up a little,  “why yes my boy it is, and for such a special day I thought that it would be nice to exchange gifts.”  Her foot sped up some more and he moaned loudly She knew that he was getting close.  “So would you like to open your gift foot boy?”  She cooed softly feeling Herself getting wet.  Her boy knelt before her moaned and nodded expectantly, then Her foot paused, just as he was about to cum.  


“Hmmm, I don’t know maybe your gift will change.  Let us see what you got me boy?”  He shuddered at the words, and blushed a little.  He hadn’t gone to get Her anything and his mind reeled.  He wanted to give Her something special but there was nothing that he could have gotten that wasn’t already Hers.  Then it dawned on him, he looked into Her eyes deeply and as he did Her foot slowly started stroking his cock.


Now that he thought about it that was the last time it was his infact, and maybe at that moment it had become ‘Her’ cock.  She moaned as he offered Her the gift, his orgasms, in perpetuity, his cock was now Hers.  She smirked and ran Her toes down ‘Her’ cock drawing a deep moan and two words “Good boy” and he came, hard, all over the top of Her foot which trickled down towards Her toes.  As he did She lifted Her now dirty foot and held it up to his lips.  “Now be a very good boy and clean up your mess.”  He cringed and his nose curled a little and She used Her gift for the first time.  “You will clean up this mess or I will not allow you to enjoy any of my orgasms from my cock for a week foot boy.”  


A week he thought chuckling slightly to himself, that was almost standard by now, and then he was yanked from his revery by a soft cough and the scent of Her body wash so close to him.  He shuddered a little wondering how long She had been there and looked up seeing Her standing very close to him.  She stepped over a little Her legs now spread and the scent of Her early pleasure wafting to his nostrils.  He hadn’t realized that his hand was on ‘Her’ cock and he whimpered.  She clicked Her tongue and then moved his hand from that hardness allowing it to almost comically waggle back and forth.  “That was not a good boy.  I didn’t tell you that you could play with MY toy did I foot boy.  Just for that you are going to bring me to another orgasm, using your tongue before you dress me.”


She slid a leg over the terrified male’s shoulder and then drew his face between Her thighs ever so slowly relishing in the idea that She was about to cum all over his face.  As he was pulled closer to Her She gasped.  The feeling of his hot shuddering breath hitting Her wet lips.  She shifted backwards slightly resting Her weight onto the side of the bed and then with Her heel pulled him fully in.


He drew in a deep breath just before She forced him in and was overwhelmed by Her scent and then his tongue darted out lapping into Her.  The taste was divine as he had told Her early on in their relationship, and that was when he started calling Her Goddess.  She moaned deeply as his tongue delved within, flickering here and there over Her nub and then down, and deep between Her folds.  Her other legs slid around clasping Her foot boys head and squeezing slightly each time he his just the right spot.


As his tongue found the correct places and pace She began to moan louder, shifting Her hips back and forth against his face, alternating his tongue between Her clit and deep inside Her.  She pulled him in harder as Her walls started to pulse around his tongue.  Her lips spread and covered his mouth and nose, Her thighs grasped him and She rode his face, enjoying the struggles that began as his oxygen started to wane.  She came hard on his face marking him once again, just as he thought he would faint She pulled Her legs away and forced him back with a foot to his chest once again.


“That almost makes up for your indiscretion foot boy,” She said down to him sliding Her foot down his body, and drawing a soft moan as he still tried to regain his breath.  “To the end of the bed so that you can START dressing me boy.”  As he dropped to all fours and crawled to the end of the bed his ears turned red as he realized that She had stressed the word ‘start’.  Once he was kneeling again next to the bed She took the two steps over.  She picked up the first piece of Her clothing and held it out to him.  One pair of deep red lace panties, he extended his hands to take the fabric into them from her and She lowered them just enough so that he could accept them into his palms.  He shifted on his knees and held them out to Her allowing Her to slide each of Her beautiful feet into them.  As he lifted them up Her legs she stopped him at Her knees, “Stop, you are to kiss your way up my legs from there as you finish putting my panties onto my body.”  


He leaned in and pressed his lips first to Her left leg and then Her right just above the knees and pulled the lace up Her legs.  Repeating the steps until he had gotten up to Her hips.  Here he kissed all the way across from Her left hip to Her right his breath tickling Her skin slightly and as he passed the center drawing a soft half moan from Her lips.  She was enjoying this ‘foreplay’ oh so much and couldn’t wait for the payoff and the terror that was quickly approaching now.


She smiled down at Her boy and then lifted Her leg cupping the toes under his swollen balls to draw another moan from his throat.  She smirked as his eyes opened to look into Her own,  “So naughty boy, it is time that you stood so that you can help me on with my bra.”  Following Her instruction he slowly stood, Her foot continuing to press encouragingly into his balls.  He leaned over to grasp the matching cups of Her bra just in time for Her hand to lace into his hair.  Pulling hard and drawing his face into Her nipple with a gruff “Suck” as the only word that was required.


He suckled Her hardened nipple to coos and moans from Her lips while her hand fished down finding ‘Her’ cock stroking it to draw a moan into that nipple.  She would let go each time that She knew that he was getting close until She was satisfied that he was extremely desperate to cum and then She pulled his lips from Her breast.  Her chest heaved and She released his hair and extended Her arms allowing him to slide the strap up one side and then She turned to take the other.  Then smirking at him She stepped back and clasped the front clasp Herself.


“Blouse now slave,”  It wasn’t often that She would call him that but he knew that She was feeling very dominant when She did.  He leaned over and grasped the silken fabric of the deep blue top, the plunging neckline would show off Her spectacular cleavage.  As he stared when he gently slid the blouse down Her arms and over Her head She smirked again noting the look in his eyes at what She was showing him.


She was not in an overly vocal mood at the moment as She was too busy listening to Her property watching his reactions and drinking in his ever increasing desire.  “Skirt” was Her next word and he dropped quickly back to his knees grasping the black and white diagonal striped skirt off the bed.  He held it out and once again Her bare foot slid through and teased at the hardness that was all Hers.  He moaned and faltered a little before he would recover and slide the skirt up Her legs and over Her hips.


Once She was mostly dressed She took a seat on the corner of the bed. She pulled a pair of long socks off the bed and held them out letting the toes tap Her boy in the nose.  Her foot teased at Her cock once again getting him closer and closer to one of Her orgasms.  His hips bucked a little and She pulled Her foot away.  “Put them on m foot slave, then you are to put on those silken panties.”  She knew that he was close and knew that this was about to be the moment she had waited for.


He took the socks from Her placing them on his thighs and then taking one of them.  As he lifted the first he looked up towards Her watching as She lifted the foot from its position on the floor in front of him.  As it stretched out the toes pointed, he leaned in pressing his lips to Her toes and humming softly as he did.  He shifted back and Her toes stayed still, She smiled a little though then forced Her lips back to a smirk and wiggled those toes.  “That was a good touch boy, but now on with it.”


Lifting his hands he slid the sock on at her toe and wondered at why on such a warm day She would choose these socks, they were thicker than what he had expected.  As he slid the sock over Her heel She cooed slightly, and then once he had finished guiding the sock up Her leg he returned to grab the other sock, before his hands could lift it Her other foot was already at his lips pressing in for its kiss.  He kissed the toes gently and then watched as they retreated from him so that he could slide the sock up Her leg.  As he started to near Her thigh he heard something odd, it almost sounded latin and sounded like a chant.  As She continued it seemed that her foot was growing in his hand, getting larger, but then He realized it wasn’t that She was growing  oh now, he was shrinking.


He yelped, and started to protest, his eyes starting to fill with tears.  “G-Goddess p-please, I d-didn’t mean to”  She lifted Her foot and pressed it into his face enveloping it entirely with just Her right foot and silencing his complaints.  “I don’t care bug, you were naughty, and you have to be punished, the sentence will be painful, of that I promise.”  He whimpered into the soft cotton of the sock as it pressed him to his back and she started to stand covering him completely by the time the shrinking process had completed.  Her toes dwarfed his body, this was what she had been waiting for.  She reached down, slipping Her hand between Her panties and skin and enjoyed Her own pleasure once more while pressing the bug at Her feet into the floor, enough to scare but never enough to harm… Yet she thought to Herself, not yet...


 

Chapter 3: Her Boots by CalStevens
Author's Notes:

The first REAL shrink content is included in this chapter.

She smirked as She came down off Her orgasmic high, wiggling Her toes slightly as She happily felt the squirming of the bug sized slave beneath Her foot.  She cooed and pressed a little harder feeling him squirm even more trying his best to really move beneath Her.  She chuckled deeply and then peeled Her foot from his body.


As he saw Her face smirking down at him his heart skipped and then he started pushing his hands into the ground trying to pull himself away from the gargantuan terror that was Her socked foot.  She shook Her head and stretched Her foot out pressing his body back beneath Her toes and held him still.  He then started to squirm, hard and trying to press his hands into the toes and to get out from beneath them.  She pressed a little harder leaning forwards slightly and after a short increase in his struggle he stopped.


As She once again peeled Her foot away this time he stayed rooted to the spot, now in complete fear for his diminutive life.  She loved him didn’t She?  As if on cue She answered him,  “Of course I love you MY little foot bug,  I even found this spell that turns you into a bug for me.”  She cooed and nudged him with Her toes.  “This is one of your dreams isn’t it little one?”


He looked up towards Her, those deep brown eyes staring at him and he really couldn’t answer any other way.  “Y-yes Goddess, i-it is I j-just never thought that it would come true,”  his voice struggled to find its tenor, to not stumble over itself.  His breathing staggered a little and She hummed back down to him.


“Such a good little bug, though you were very VERY dirty and naughty earlier.  I think it is about time for your punishment.”  Her smirk dipped and became a sneer,  “I am going to punish you bug, now be good and accept it.”  Her foot rose into the air casting a shadow onto Her toy and rubbed a little feeling ‘Her’ cock hardening already now that he had calmed down.  She ran it forward and back feeling his tiny moans tickle Her foot through the sock.  The complete ownership that She was showing over his entire body had gotten him right to the edge of his own orgasm.


“Don’t YOU dare, bug.  This is a punishment, if you soil my foot I will not hesitate in making it much MUCH worse.  And then you won’t get to play my game with me.”  She continued rubbing his body with Her foot drawing more and more moans into the sole of Her foot.  Then it happened he had tried to hold back but She knew what She was doing, She had done so before when he was the same size as She.  He came, what felt like gallons, though Her foot being so massive there was little more than a pin pricks worth of dampness.


“Bad bug, such a bad DIRTY bug”  The words filtered through the haze of his orgasmic high and then everything changed, the pleasure he had felt for less than a second disappeared as the weight increased slowly at first and then exponentially.  She pressed down onto his body with Her right foot and moaned deeply as his body crunched and squelched beneath her.  His scream was short lived but She had to make a point.  She then grinned and she concentrated singing out a sweet lullaby like verse.  It almost sounded like part of the same song from earlier the language obviously the same.  She lifted Her sole and watched in wonder as his body started to reform.  He on the other hand returned to screaming, only this was due to the immense pain that rocketed through his body as he was stitched back together by some mystical force.


Her voice cooed and squealed in delight as the second spell worked, the reanimation spell.  He trembled and then started to pull himself away again, of course She understood why I mean She had just murdered him beneath Her foot.  She grinned a very feline grin and leaned forward towards him.  “Oh my foot bug, that was lovely.  I hope that you enjoyed it because that is a WONDERFUL punishment I think.  Oh, and look, your remains are still stuck in the sole of my sock.”


He looked up and screamed once again, his stomach retching and releasing the acidic content that was all that was there.  He shivered and closed his teary eyes shaking his head not believing any of this.  His ears burned hot as he understood the complete control that She now had over him.  Control of his body, his life, his death, all of it was now Hers.  Her face turned bright and she smiled down at him.  “So my little foot boy, I hope that you are happy with me.  For all I have done for you.  Don’t you just LOVE being mine completely heart, body, mind, and soul?”


He didn’t know how to answer, She tilted Her foot allowing the mess that he had caused to disappear under Her foot again.  He shivered and after a slight nod, even though he was still terrified he moved up kissing the toes on the foot that had just extinguished his mortal fire he looked up the long cotton sock to Her and replied finally,  “Th-thank You Goddess, f-for b-bringing m-me back.”  He looked back down, almost broken now.


She smiled at that, knowing that he was now most likely in a very VERY deep state of sub-space.  Her toes wiggled and then caressed his cheek, at first he whimpered and pulled away but then as he felt the pet of those toes he pressed his cheek into them.


“So bug, “ Her voice intoned once again, “are you ready for our game?  I think that you will like it.”  She smiled that wicked smile down at him Her toe having stopped on his cheek.  He was very interested in whatever the game was but at the same time he was terrified of what it could be with him at this size.  


He nodded into Her toe and then turned his head so that he could kiss the toe that pressed into his cheek.  “Y-yes m-my Goddess I a-am ready.”  He blushed a little as She let out another happy squeal and bumped him onto his back pressing Her toe over his face blocking his vision.


“Ok so I have to grab something and you don’t get to see until I have it.”  She turned reaching behind Her bed and drew out a pair of knee-high boots.  Black patent leather, laces all the way up the shaft.  As She sat the boots down one on either side of the foot that held Her bug beneath it She then pulled Her foot away from Her bug and watched as his eyes once again adjusted to the light.  He blinked once or twice and then looked at the massive black edifices on either side of him.  It took him a few seconds to figure out what they were.


He screamed again thinking that one of them was about to end up on him until he looked up to his Goddess, She loomed above, Her eyes boring into him.  “So would you like to hear the rules my boot bug?”  She smirked his body still shuddering and he swallowed a knot that was caught in his throat before he nodded very slowly.


“Good,”  Her voice chirruped, “So incase you haven’t figured it out you, ” her finger pointed at him, “are going in there.” Her finger pointed to the boot opposite the one that would contain the foot that just eviscerated his body.  “Do you understand foot boy?”


He nodded once his breathing picking up once again, as fear started to race through his body and the adrenaline started to argue with his brain on whether he should stay put or run right now.  “Very good, so once you are inside,”  She began again, “I am going to slide my foot in there and position you beneath my pretty toes.  I’m sure you will love that!”  She wiggled Her toes a bit above his body.


“Then I am going to tie these boots on my legs nice and tight and we are going to go for a walk, and shopping and a number of other things,”  She grinned as terror washed over the little things face.  “And you, “  She bumped him again with her toes, “are to keep count of how many steps that your Goddess takes before She crushes you again.”  And with that he fainted, his world went dark, he couldn’t believe that She was going to kill him again, inside of Her boot for some twisted game.

Chapter 4: Her Laces by CalStevens
Author's Notes:

Things heat up now, and the game is about to begin.

 

She leaned down, scooping his dormant form off the floor.  She knew he had merely passed out at the thought of what was to come.  Her game was going to be dangerous, and deadly to that little bug that now lay in Her palm.  She craned Her neck down and pressed Her massive lips to his body before She sunk to the floor and gripped Her right boot.  She straightened up its shaft and reached Her hand deep inside of the boot.  She smiled a little as She tipped Her hand and sent the tiny man tumbling towards the toe.  “Rest well boot bug, now is when your strength will become required.”

 

She stood and began to prepare the last few things that She needed, grabbing Her bag She stuffed a change of clothes for Her foot boy, a pair of jeans, shoes, socks, everything that he would need to shop with Her.  This was all part of the plan, and it was going perfectly so far.  She made Her way to the kitchen and started to cook something for breakfast as She was famished, all that pleasure that She had enjoyed, She now required a refuel.  Once some eggs, bacon and coffee was had She made Her way back to Her bedroom.

 

Shifting things here and there She waited a few more minutes and then moved the boots closer to the bed.  Shaking the right boot particularly hard as She moved it She cooed down towards the toe.  “Oh, boot boy, wherever have you gone.”  He started to stir inside though She didn’t know that at this point.  As he moved around and tried to rise he hit his head on something, and then the scent of new leather assailed his nostrils.  He knew almost immediately, and he started to call out.  She heard a small peep from down the shaft and hummed wickedly pulling up the shaft once again and peered in.  At the bottom of the slope of the heeled boot she could just make out his tiny form.  Her lips turned up into that all familiar smirk once again as She was becoming playful once again.

 

“Oh my poor BOOT bug,”  The words was stressed once again, “how did you get all the way down there?”  Her eyes focused on him as he looked up the dark shaft, the light wreathing Her face and glinting slightly off Her auburn hair.  The view from there in the dark made Her look even more the deity that She was to him.  Her face disappeared from his view and he was plunged into darkness once again only for his ears to be assailed once again with Her pleasing Herself, without him.  ‘Her’ cock sprang to life at the sounds, he knew that She loved controlling him and he knew that this was just one more level of Her control, of his very existence.  He shuddered and scrambled trying to get up the rise of the heel not knowing what he could possibly do even if he got to the heel.  As he got about halfway to the top his eyes adjusting to the small bits of light that made it through the eyelets for the laces his progress stopped, and then he found himself sliding back down to the toe section, flat beneath him.

 

As he heard Her finish, her screams of pleasure ending and some husky puffs of air afterwards he heard leather on leather but his prison didn’t move.  She was moving the other boot and he could hear her foot slide down the shaft and pop into the heel.  Then it was a few seconds before he heard the creak of leather once again.  Her voice popped into existence once again as She crooned out.  “Oh, Boot boy, you would LOVE how these boots look on your Goddess.  It is a shame that you aren’t going to get to see them.”  She teased him and hoped that the words made him question whether he was going to make it out of this game alive.  She wondered if he even remembered that She could resurrect him whenever She so chose.  But She didn’t care if he did or not, this was ALL part of Her game, physical and mental.

 

He screamed as he heard the words, though She wasn’t sure of what noise was coming from the boot, whether it was begging, screaming, pleading.  Again She didn’t really care, She placed the foot in boot onto the floor and then gripped the shaft of the boot that he was in.  She tilted it slightly forcing his body to tumble up (down to his tiny body) the heel and he was able to see Her face once more.  She puckered Her lips at him to blow him a kiss and then the dark socked foot appeared in the shaft of the boot.

 

As She pulled the boot up She dipped Her foot so that Her toes would find the small thing first and be able to position him in the small area between the pads of Her toes and the ball of Her foot.  “Here we come bug, I hope you enjoy our last game,”  She paused and then started moving Her foot again as She heard the yelling once again.  Inside the boot it was pure terror now.

 

He had turned once he had fallen to the heel of Her boot and tried to scramble back up, Her words terrified him and he was screaming, he could feel the burn of tears in his eyes.  He didn’t want to die, and his words were mostly that.  As Her foot descended into the open shaft the sound of cotton against the leather interior increased his terror.  And then he felt the cotton on his back as She pressed him down Her toes manipulating his entire body so that he lay crossways in that relatively safe section.  She cooed as She felt his body pressing into the bottom of Her toes and then pressed a little harder.  He let out a deep huff of air and then felt Her toes wiggle above him.

 

She smirked once again and then pulled on the boot a little harder forcing Her toes, Her toy and Her foot deep into the boot, finishing with a soft popping sound as Her heel settled inside.  Once Her foot was positioned She stretched out Her toes and hummed happily.  Slowly She settled Her foot onto the floor and then leaned forwards, feeling the pressure on that foot increase.  She then reached down gripping the loop at the toe and pulled tightening the laces.

 

The sound to him though slightly muffled through Her socked foot is like a thick rope being pulled through a hole.  The addition of the pressure caused him to wheeze out whatever breath he had recently managed to take and lessened even more his ability to fight against Her will.  He shuddered and squirmed and tried to free himself but with each loop that was tightened his fight reduced.  Not because he wasn’t trying hard, just because there was less and less space to actually move in.  She smiled now that he couldn’t see Her as She felt his struggles diminish more and more.  She scrunched up Her toes a little squeezing the breath out of the little bug in Her shoe once more.  Then She finished tying the second boot, Her eyes sparkled a little as She settled back on the bed once more.  Sitting for a moment to allow Her little boot bug to contemplate the game.

 

“So my little bug, do you remembered the rules of our little game?  If you do then you are to kiss my toe twice.  Otherwise, you are to kiss it once.  I would like Your answer now.”  She waited and concentrated hard so that she would be able to feel the gesture through the fairly thick sock.  And of course at his minuscule size it would be even more difficult.

 

He fought a little longer not ‘answering’ Her right away but as he fought he found his body heating up not only from his struggles but naturally from being inside of a black leather prison with the body heat of his Goddess’s foot in such close proximity.  He felt tears falling down his cheeks anew as he leaned up and pressed his lips to Her toe once, and then a second time as hard as he could.

 

Her voice hummed as She felt Her boot bug kiss Her toe the first time, and then She felt the second she smiled and squeezed Her thighs together before chewing Her lip.  She had to focus, it was time for Her game, and time to go out shopping.  “Good bug, “ Her voice quavered a little through Her desire, “one more kiss for good luck?”  She almost whimpered Herself as She felt his tiny face press into Her toe once more.

 

Chapter 5: Her Game by CalStevens
Author's Notes:

She begins Her game, the bug is in for a ride now.

He pressed his lips into Her toe and took in a shuddering breath of the warming air.  She hadn’t moved above him of that he could be almost certain as the pressure was still only mild, Her leg from the knee down or so.  Her toes wiggled here and there pressing into his body, alternating between hips and his raging manhood, his chest or his legs but mostly into his face.  His body was compressed into that space just below Her toes and above Her ball and the way that everything was heating this definitely felt like a coffin to him.  He squirmed a little though with how tight that Her boot was laced to Her foot he couldn’t really move all that much.


She sat staring at the toe of Her boot, Her toes moving and feeling out their toy, pressing into ‘Her’ cock and then into his face as well as they could, She had him positioned so that he could last at least a few steps She was really hoping that it would be at least a dozen or so.  Well She was kind of hoping that it was going to be tens, but She couldn’t assure that She wouldn’t want to feel his body collapse before She even got to the car.


She was hot, Her entire body on fire at the thought of having Her boot boy, tiny and inside of Her boot.  This day was going to be one of the most arousing things that She had ever thought of that She was certain.  She clenched Her fists and drew in a shuddering breath before She spoke down to Her boot.  “Bug, I hope that you are prepared, as I am about to stand up.  Everything you have felt until now has been nothing compared to what you are about to feel.  Are you ready?”


She waited, what seemed like an eternity to Her and then She felt it, his face pressed into Her toe, paused a moment, and She almost felt his lips through the thick heating fabric.  Another pause and Her body thrummed with excitement as She felt him press his face back into the pad of Her toe.  She moaned softly once again as he kissed Her toe the second time and then tried to steady Her breathing.  She started to stand favoring Her left foot a little so as to not add all of Her weight to him at once.


As She stood She looked into Her mirror at Her attire and ran Her hands down the skirt, straightening it from Her latest self pleasure.  Adjusting Her breasts in the bra and smiling at Her presentation.  It was time, She thought to Herself, now the game was underfoot.  She chuckled to Herself a little in the way that She thought that and then whispering under Her breath, “I love you my foot bug, Happy anniversary.”


He didn’t hear what She had said just knew that when She spoke this time Her toes curled a little grasping him hard and once again squeezing the air from his lungs.  Once She released him he was gasping in another breath and filling his lungs with the heavy air that was starting to develop.  The heat mixing with the moistness that was starting to build in the cotton within the boot.  He positioned himself as best he could pinning his arms to his side and he shivered as the weight increased for the first time.  Compressing his space, and pushing the semi-soft and yielding cotton into his body.  He wheezed out as the press increased and inside of him he could hear creaks and groans as his body was trod upon.  One, he thought to himself and he pressed his finger and thumb together to try and keep count.


As She took Her first step, She lifted Her left foot adding all Her weight slowly onto the right foot feeling Her toes flex and play across the tiny thing within Her shoe, it had more give than a pebble or leaf but was still slightly ‘annoying.’ She screwed up Her lips a little but then nodded, She was doing this for him, this was one of his fantasies too, it just so happened that She loved it so much as well.  Her weight shifted forwards and She felt him stop moving, She hadn’t felt anything else but still it concerned Her.  She finished the step and then brought the boot that he inhabited next to the one that just moved and shifted Her weight left once again.


“Oh little bug, are you still alive in there?”  There was only a modicum of concern in Her voice he would note but before he could respond with his lips She continued, “I would hate for our game to have ended already.”  He swallowed a hard knot in his throat and shivered, which was more than enough to garner an elated squeal and then a husky single laugh.  She squeezed his body, harder this time than in the past.  “Good, you are still alive, that was one.  I will be counting too bug, so you had better keep good track.”


He yelped into Her foot and then before he could say ‘Yes’ with his lips She was taking a second step, starting again with Her left foot and compressing his body again, this time without hesitation it squeezed most of the air from his lungs.  She stifled another moan as Her left foot hit the floor and She lifted the right boot off and now the ride began.  Two, She silently counted as She swung the foot forwards allowing it to land heel, roll sole, toe.  She shuddered as the third step came and went and made Her way from the bedroom and to the stairs to the first floor.


He screamed silently in pain as the air was pressed from his lungs, Her second step on him was excruciating.  She didn’t even pause this time, all Her weight pressed into him,  He whimpered and felt a new round of tears form in his eyes.  He was going to cry out from the pain, and then it all went away.  She lifted Her foot and started to step on the other, he squirmed and felt his body press into Her toes, trying to shift beneath them.  She scrunched them up so as to hold him in place.  His stomach retched, not being able to see where he was going and the velocity combined to turn this part of the experience into some deranged carnival ride.  The heat was now building quickly.  After another 3 steps there was another pause.  He realized then where they were, the top of the stairs.  He shuddered once more nuzzling into Her toes and pressing his lips to them twice, not that he thought that She would care but he was ready for this now.  Well as ready as he could be.


She gasped as She felt him kiss Her toe.  She really hadn’t even realized that She had paused at the top of the stairs.  She was looking down at them and thinking, wondering if he would survive.  Then, snapping Her out of Her thoughts his lips jolted her.  She let out a wry laugh, and then chuckling slightly she spoke down to Her foot.  “Oh, you think I care whether you are ready or not bug.  You do not matter in there, now pipe down.”  She smirked as She felt his body shudder loving the fear that She knew he had to be feeling and then She stepped down, moving Her right foot this time so that the first stair would be all on him.  The length of the stride was longer, and pressed on him for more She thought that it felt like he compressed more with the first stair, but She still didn’t feel anything like what She had felt under Her sole earlier and this emboldened Her.  The rest of the walk from the stairs to Her car was nothing.  She didn’t even really think about it.


Twenty-five steps atop Her boot bug.  That was how long that it had taken to get to the car, and as She opened the door she could feel him squirming hard.  “Such a s-strong bug, I am so happy that you have survived, that means that you get to shop with me.”  She slid into the seat of Her car, a sleek coupe and turned on the engine.  Pressing him in Her boot into the brake pedal and shifting the car into reverse.  This part of the ride was going to be just as painful as the walk She thought, he was Her accelerator and brake.  That, She hadn’t thought of until just now and that made Her grin.  “None of these ones count bug, just ‘enjoy’ the ride… if you can.”  Her wicked laughter followed and She reached down turning on the heat and diverting the air-flow to the footwells before rolling down the windows so that She would be comfortable.

Chapter 6: Her Power by CalStevens

 

As She reversed down the driveway Her foot pressed into the brake to keep the car slower She could feel him under Her toes.  He was still breathing though it seemed like he may be laboring in the effort.  Her lips turned up into a smirk as She wiggled Her toes a little atop the lump in Her shoe once again feeling ‘Her’ cock hard beneath one of them.  As She stopped in the middle of the street she pressed Her left foot into the clutch and then released and pressed into the accelerator with Her right once again.

 

The vehicle roared to life and She could feel the vibration through the pedal.  The head was starting to build a little in the foot well and she hummed as she was starting to feel the dampness build on her heavy socks.  Everything was going according to plan, and She almost couldn’t wait to get to the mall.  The drive was mostly uneventful, though She thought She may have hit more red lights on the way there than usual, but that could have just been the She was focusing on Her footwork more than usual as well.

 

He on the other hand was NOT able to enjoy the ride.  Each time that She would press down on a pedal he would be squeezed between Her socked toes and the base of the boot that She had him in.  His breathing wasn’t easy to begin with considering the increasing humidity, and then there would be pressure added to his chest.  When She released he would try and take in as much of a breath as possible so that he could make it to the next pedal.  That was all he really hoped for with the ache in his bones and the searing pain in his lungs from lack of oxygen.

 

He never realized just how much shifting went on inside of Her car, even though he was always watching Her feet when She drove.  The way that She pressed them into the pedals had always gotten him going.  And even now, knowing that his life was under those same feet that he watched, the thought of Her driving was getting him aroused.  Though each bout of arousal was marked with an equal bout of terror as the foot pressed back into him compressing his chest and forcing some of his precious oxygen back out of his lungs.

 

The damp fabric of the sock that pressed into his body started to dampen him as well.  He was now realizing just how much She must be sweating with the heat in the boot, which was substantial and sweltering now.  She had sweat through the thickness of the sock that he had put on Her earlier and he shivered slightly.  That HE had put on Her, it was like She had been planning all of this.  But why, why was She doing this to him.  He hadn’t even realized that the driving had stopped while he was musing, at least until he heard the door opening.

 

Her foot was sweating profusely now. She could feel the fabric of the sock sticking to Her foot, and now, She could feel the diminutive lump in Her boot even better.  She ‘hugged’ him once again and cooed as She squeezed Her thighs together.  She steadied Her mind and Her breathing a little before speaking to him once more.  “Well this is the last time that we are going to speak bug.  I hope that you enjoyed our ride, but it is time for your Goddess to go shopping.  I won’t be able to pay as much attention and we wouldn’t want me to seem like a lunatic, so no more speaking to my boot.”  She squirmed a little more in the seat of Her car and then swung Her legs out of it.  She felt his face press into Her toes and kiss them twice, She assumed that this meant he understood.  And then his face pressed hard into the toe again which sent a thrill of elation up Her leg.  Again She whispered down, hoping that he would be unable to hear and to not break the setting of the game, ‘I love you too my little foot bug’

 

She placed Her feet onto the asphalt of the parking lot and then pushed Herself out of Her car.  Standing to Her full height and once again smoothing out Her skirt.  As She did so She noticed at least one bystander ogling Her.  It made Her feel even sexier to know what was going on under Her foot.  She breathed in took a step to the side, making mentally sure to add that one and then closed the door, another 30 or so steps later and She found Herself at the door to the mall.  The one that was the most secluded.  She walked through the doors each step getting less and less careful, and around 15 more steps past the door She smirked and gasped as She felt something snap.

 

He had been doing so well, his finger counting method was working, he was at 68 steps now but he had quit paying attention to where in Her stride that he was, thinking that She had been paying attention to not turn him to a pulp.  His body had shifted a little his right arm had somehow gone from ‘in the safe zone’ to not.  As She stepped down on step 70 his arm popped, dislocated at both the shoulder and the elbow.  He screamed into the darkness his one good hand, free hand pounded into Her toe futilely.  

 

She stopped again, once She got out of the flow of foot traffic dampness welling in Her panties as She felt his hand beating against Her.  She shifted Her weight, and once again steadied Her breath.  Then She took another step towards the hallway to the bathrooms.  And another, this time the pop was more distinct.  Like something broke, and another thrill went up Her leg, a moan parted Her lips.  She was going to love this part in the future, the way that his body was breaking down to Her power.  Slowly… bit by bit.

 

Inside Her boot the scene was terrible.  He was once again having difficulty breathing, and the salty moisture of Her sock was now pressing into a compound fracture in his arm.  His eyes were searing from the tears and the general lack of oxygen.  His screams were starting to become hoarse and he didn’t know if he was going to be able to continue keeping count.  Not that it mattered he was going to die in Her boot.  He thought he had heard Her moan out as his arms broke but he wasn’t sure over his own screams.

 

As the next step was taken his body shifted more, sliding down towards Her toes, his broken and dislocated arm staying beneath the ball of Her foot.  She felt the little lump under the pads of Her toes and She smiled wickedly, pushing open the door to the family bathroom She stepped inside.  One more, She thought to Herself, one more step will make 75.  She reached inside Her panties and started to work at Her slit, and nub.  Moaning out loudly as She did, with how wet that She was Her fingers slid in and out of Her body quickly.  Just as She was starting to near Her orgasm, She stepped forwards, pressing Her toes into His body leaning Her weight onto him.  

She felt something around Her middle toe give first, assuming that it was his hips, and then something around the second toe give, that must have been his ribs.  This was exquisite, She thought to Herself.  It was like some micro-massage.  She hoped that he was still alive enough for this last part.  She leaned back, lifted Her left foot and moaned in orgasmic pleasure as all of Her weight focused onto Her toes.  His body erupted beneath Her his skull collapsing under the unrelenting weight of Her big toe.  She had ended him… inside of Her boot.  She was his all-powerful Goddess.

 

Inside the boot the minuscule man felt his body shift, sliding down to Her toes and he screamed as loud as he had yet.  He tried to beat back the toe with his single functioning arm but it was of course to no avail.  She pressed down relentlessly, he felt a terrible pain around his middle, and then four or five, or was it six ribs popped.  He coughed and tasted a tang in his mouth, and then started to struggle breathing.  One of his lungs must have been punctured.  She moaned out loudly, She was enjoying this, he could hear.  Damn it, he thought to himself, why did I ever confess to this fantasy.

 

The pressure built, first near his legs, his knees, his hips each one collapsing in turn.  Then just as he heard Her climactic moan his view started to turn to a bright starry white.  She was pressing on his head with Her big toe.  He couldn’t scream anymore, all he could do was feel the pressure and the first crack as his skull fractured and bits of it entered into his brain finally putting him out of his misery.

 

She stood in the bathroom for a minute Her legs trembling Her fingers still inside of Her panties, enjoying the feeling of her vaginal walls constricting, gripping Her fingers and then releasing them. Her other hand deep within Her bra stroking at Her hardened nipple.  Her breathing heavy and husky, as Her orgasm finally started to wane.  She composed Herself returning Her breathing to normal She concentrated on the spot just in front of Her boot and then started to hum, pulling Her hand from Her folds and concentrating on the words and pitches and tones...

 

Chapter 7: Her Teeth by CalStevens

He screamed as he was brought back, this time it seemed even louder than before to Her.  It sounded like it may be more painful to him as he was reconstructed.  Just outside of Her boot Her toes flexed as She watched his tiny form reappear, She could see a path leading from inside of the boot to the reforming body outside.  She liked to imagine that his soul was being pulled through the leather and into the body that had been reformed.  And maybe that was exactly what it was, and why it was so painful.  His soul being yanked from beneath Her malicious foot and being stuffed into a new piece of flesh.


As he felt the tug and the pull he remembered earlier, that She could reform him whenever She wanted, that his death now hung in the balance.  If She was done with him completely She never would have brought him back this time.  He struggled as She focused on him, trying to think back to the time in the boot, was it 72 steps… 73.  He couldn’t remember, he started to speak up to Her in his tiny little squeaking voice and She frowned a little.  “Sh, sh sh”  She quieted his words, She didn’t want him to speak too soon,  “Hold onto that thought boot bug, I am not ready for that.  For the rest of the day until you are told otherwise you are to be silent.  Do you understand?”  From his position on the floor at the toe of Her boot he swallowed a knot in his throat.  He looked up opened his mouth and watched as Her boot lifted.  The sole shifting and moving off the ground, he would have yelped but thought better of it as the heel drug across the tile floor.


He shuddered and She realized that he understood what was about to happen.  She pulled Her foot back and settled the sole onto the tiles once again.  Her boot bug leaned forward his hands shaking and then he pressed his lips into the toe of Her boot once, pulled his head back and then kissed the toe once more.  She smirked and hummed deeply nodding once.  “That is a very good boot bug, now, what to do with you.”  Her words were slightly cold, as She calculated Her pitch in this.  “I COULD put you between my breasts, that could be fun for a little while, or I COULD put Your tiny little body into my panties and let my womanhood have its way with you.  Or, hmmm...”


She looked at him, a mirthful look in Her eyes as she started to hum, he was starting to understand that whatever it was that She had learned to do that it was based on Her ability to hum these tunes.  His body warmed and then he started to feel his knees and shins start to slide across the tile.  It only took a second or two for him to realize that She was making him larger.  His eyes widened as She didn’t stop at something easily concealable.  Instead She had grown him back to his full height.  He shuddered and blushed deeply, he was now in a mall bathroom wearing nothing but a pair of his Mistress’ panties.


She smirked a little when he finished growing and then reached Her hand down presenting the fingers to him sliding them slowly closer to the point that Her scent invaded his nostrils, She could hear the whimpering hum as he smelled Her orgasm on Her fingers and then She commanded of him “Clean them boot boy, taste what you have done to me.”  He parted his lips his tongue slid between them and then he took Her fingers into his mouth.  Her taste exploded across his tastebuds and he devoured it.  Taking in every sweet flavor of Her essence.


After a few moments having him suckling on Her fingers She pulled them from his mouth and lifted Her boot from the floor pressing the arch to his cheek caressing it with the leather for a moment.  “Something wrong boot boy?”  Her voice a sweet sing songing sound.  He blushed and then turned his head placing a single kiss to the leather and then pressing his cheek back to the leather of the boot.  “Oh is that so, well then I guess we are ready to continue shopping right now, just like you are.  I’ll just drop the clothing that I brought for you into the garbage can and we can go shop with you dressed just like you are.”  He blushed and shook his head his eyes pleading as he looked into Her own.  “Awww, so there was something wrong, were you lying to me boot boy?”  He shook his head a little and then kissed Her boot once, again.  “So, would you like the clothing that I brought for you?”  He nodded profusely and then kissed Her boot twice quickly.


“You have learned quickly boy,” She reached into Her bag and produced a blue T-Shirt that said ‘HERS’ on it in big bold white letters, a pair of blue jeans and his socks and sneakers.  He bowed his head and held out his arms to accept the pile.  She lowered them into his arms and smirked, then turned on Her heel.  “Get dressed and meet me in the food court boy, I am sure that you are famished.”  He smiled and nodded once though She was at the door.  He crawled over to Her across the bathroom floor and pressed his lips to Her boot once more.  “Good boy,”  She crooned over this act and then reached down with Her hand and caressed his cheek before exiting the bathroom.  “Oh and no touching my property boy,”  She let the door swing closed as She reminded him that he was expected to keep his hands off ‘Her’ cock.


He wobbled as he stood feeling the blood rush to his head and then he started to dress, sliding the jeans up his legs and over the silken panties that still adorned his body.  Then he slipped on the T-shirt, socks and shoes.  He tied the shoes quickly and then made his way out of the restroom.  Standing in the hall of the mall he looked around, and everyone but him was going on about their day like nothing was amiss, but he… he had just been inside of a boot for the better part of the morning and had died inside of it.  He couldn’t believe this was real at all, not one bit of it.  But he knew better than to question any of it.


He walked slowly into the bustle of mall traffic, looking this way and that.  Once or twice some teenager sneered at him.  He could only imagine it was the scent that he was most likely emanating.  He heard a girl behind him as he walked past the perfume shop make some comment on the fact that he should go in and douse himself in something.  His cheeks were burning red by the time that he had reached the food court.  As he approached he realized the snide comments had stopped since the scents of the foods that wafted over the area were of a heavier concentration than his own.


He stood at the corner looking across the crowd of people and then he saw Her, standing at one of the food stalls.  She grabbed the tray and started to make Her way towards a table that overlooked the lower level.  He made his way over towards Her and when he approached he noticed that She had already purchased him something.  Which reminded him further that he was not to talk.  As he approached She motioned for a seat that was near the railing that overlooked the rest of mall.  He looked down over as he sat down and She smiled at him.  “Yes that shirt is definitely the correct one for you to have on today Boot Boy.”  She stressed the words and he blushed deeply as a few people nearby turned to look at them.


Her back was to them so She wouldn’t have noticed and the smirk on Her lips told him that She didn’t care.  She was doing this all to rub a little more humiliation in as they were there.  He stayed silent and looked down towards the floor.  When She saw this She turned a little and then stretched Her legs out so that Her boots were on full display to his eyes which only served to deepen the redness in his cheeks.  She pointed to the tray and one of the two plates of food that She had chosen, Hers looking more opulent and filling than his own.  He reached out and grabbed the plate off the tray and set to it.  Famished as he was, She watched him devour the food ravenously and then once he had finished She smirked once again.


“And what do good boys do to show their appreciation?”  The words fell on his ears and he turned white as a ghost, She couldn’t mean… not here, he thought.  But sure enough She had shifted, lifted Her boots from the floor and presented the soles to him as She kicked them up to the table.  His head felt like it was on fire and he shuddered squeezing his eyes shut as his breathing became shallow.  His mouth went dry, and a quavering whimper left his lips.  “Awww,” Her lower lip protruded as She pouted slightly, “Please say ‘thank You’ my ‘Boot Boy”  The final two words were even louder than the last time She had stressed them and he leaned over kissing each sole once.


He heard some snickers in the background as he did so, and She smirked at him wickedly.  “Is that all, Boot Boy”  The words stressed even louder this time and her repeated the process, kissing each boot 3 more times each.  “Good boy, “ She finished and then kicked Her feet off the table and leaned in showing him Her ample cleavage as She started to eat.  His eyes focused not just on that, but he followed Her fork to Her mouth each time.


As if on cue and telling him that She had absolutely noticed She picked up one of the berries off the plate, placed it between Her teeth and bit down, moaning softly and then licking Her lips.  “Just think boot boy, that berry could have been you.”  She picked up a nut off the same plate and bit down on it, the crunch audible to him as he sat rooted to his seat watching Her teeth pulverize the nut.  She finished Her plate and pushed the tray towards him.  Clear the table, you are to meet me at Jimmy Choo.  As She stood he saw a few men following Her beautiful form away from the table and blushed once again deeply, though then he smiled, he was Hers and they could never be so lucky.

Chapter 8: Her Bags by CalStevens

She had left him behind again, and once again he was to clean up.  He blushed deeply as he looked around seeing some people staring up towards him from the ground floor.  Not to mention the whispers filtering around the food court.  He gathered his thoughts, and his courage and stood, taking the tray and the rest of the left over garbage to the trash can.


‘Her’ cock was still hard from when She ordered him to kiss Her boots in such a public area.  Some gruff looking guy stood by the garbage cans, and shoved him hard away from it.  “What the hell ya’ lettin’ her do that to ya’?”  He didn’t answer he just stood there trying to stay calm as he could tell that this guy was gonna be a problem.  Another shove to his shoulder and he could feel his fists gripping the sides of the tray.  He just wanted to be on his way, to be back at his Mistress’ side.


As the guy pulled back to push him again trying to force him to talk to him, Her boy shifted his weight, turned slightly and then watched as the oaf fell to the floor.  Keeping his composure he leaned over him and dumped the contents of the tray into the garbage can and started to step away.  The floored oaf reached out and grabbed his ankle yanking and forced him to splay towards the floor.  He grunted as he hit the ground and then wound up, the toe of his sneaker connecting with the guy’s nose with a sickening crunch that turned to a torrent of blood.  Pulling away he stood, dusted off his shirt and jeans and then started away.  The crowd was now gawking at him for an entirely different reason.  He felt powerful for the moment, his breathing heavy as the adrenaline coursed through his veins.


His breathing had almost steadied as he approached Jimmy Choo, She was standing near a pair of shoes in the display conversing with the associate that was trying to get Her to purchase them.  The pair was a tall heeled black patent leather stiletto. She looked over at Her boy as he joined her and noticed the slice through his jeans at the knee and glowered at him a little.  He hadn’t noticed but he looked down and he hung his head in a bit of shame.


She took two steps over to him and brushed at his cheek,  “Did something happen my boy?” She whispered.  He sighed slightly and looked down towards Her boots.  She grinned a little and held her fingers towards him.  He kissed them in the stead of Her boots at the moment twice softly.  “Awww, we will discuss it once we get home.  I am now sorry that I left you behind.”  She sounded very sincere though he did notice that She was not dropping the current rule of not talking until later.  “But we have some fun to deal with, I have found a pair of boots that I would like to try on.”  She smiled at him and then leaned in pressing Her lips to his deeply Her tongue invading his mouth and shoving him completely back to sub-space as She did.  The way that Her mouth was taking his completely.  “Now come, kneel here and help me put them on.”  As he looked up to Her he could see the smirk on Her lips, and he knew that She was going to deepen not only where he was in sub-space but also ratchet up the humiliation a little once again.


Another female associate came back with a long box and opened them, presenting the sight of them to his Mistress.  She smiled and nodded and they were left next to him.  As the associate went back behind the counter She lifted Her left foot presenting the boot to him.  “A kiss before removing boot boy.”  He blushed deeply at this looking over to the woman behind the counter, who wasn’t watching them in the least.  He looked back to the boot that was hanging before him waiting for him to press his lips to it.  As he did his Mistress smiled and responded with a ‘good boy.’  He reached up and started to untie the bow knot at the top of Her boots and then started working his fingers through the laces to loosen them.  As he reached the bottom and loosed them he went to grab at the heel.  She shook Her head and pulled the boot away offering the other boot for his lips.  “Once more Boot Boy,” once again She increased the volume calling the attention of the sales associate to the scene.  He blushed even deeper as he saw her watching him and he leaned his head in to kiss his Goddess’ boot.  He heard a snicker and when he looked over he noticed the girl had ‘refocused’ on her work.  Though he knew she would be looking any chance she got to see just how far that he would go.  


After he repeated the process of unlacing Her right boot he once again cupped Her ankle, this time She nodded and He pulled.  The suck of the heel releasing threw him slightly off balance and he found himself leaning back.  She smirked as She withdrew Her socked leg and foot from the boot feeling the dampness of it and then held it up showing him the red, gory mess that was on Her sock.  He shuddered and She spoke again,  “Kiss,”  This word loud enough to be heard by anyone within the store, the words that followed though were a whisper meant only for him, “the foot that stole your being bug.”  He shivered at this whisper, whimpered softly and then leaned in pressing his lips to the damp toes of Her sock twice and then once more just for good measure.  She cooed as he did and felt that immense thrill run back up Her leg once more.  “Good bug,”  Her husky whisper finished as She lowered Her foot back to the floor before lifting Her left boot up for him to remove and repeat the process this time with no prompting necessary.  He kissed Her toes gently and allowed them to move back to the floor as well.


Once that had been completed and his cheeks were sufficiently red he reached into the box pulling the boot from it and then gasping as he noticed the belts and buckles covering over some of the laces.  His breathing started to shudder once again as he lifted this new boot out once again Her left foot first.  As, She slid Her toes in She pressed a little harder moving his hands and Her foot down pressing into the hardness between his legs and drawing a moan from him.  A soft giggle came from the corner of the store and his face turned redder still.  His Goddess was playing him like a fiddle and using all the people around like props for her games today.  She pressed harder into ‘Her’ cock and twisted Her foot a little.  “Tighten the laces up boy, we still have stores to go to.  “I like the fit,” She called over to the associate who nodded and smiled at Her swiping a credit card that she had obviously been given before Her boy had gotten to the store.  She was going to wear these straight out of the store.  He shivered and chewed on his lower lip as he once again repeated the process of putting Her boot on Her and She brought him to the brink of orgasm a second time in this store.  Pulling Her boot back just in time to leave him aching and developing a small wet patch in the panties that he was wearing.  She smirked and then settled the boots on the floor next to each other.  “Kiss them, and then we can go boy.  You will pack My old boots into the box for these and take a bag.”


He did as he was told and followed Her, carrying Her bag in one hand as his eyes trained onto the brand new boots that She was wearing and thinking about just how hot that Her feet were when She had ordered him to kiss them earlier.  She on the other hand was grinning like the cat who swallowed the canary, knowing that Her foot boy was so aroused already.


They made their way through the mall to H&M where She had a dress waiting for Her, as She walked in She signalled to the associate to come over.  Gave Her order number and they waited,  as they did She reached over and started to caress the cheek of Her boy.  “I hope that you are enjoying our day at the mall my boy.  I am loving every second of it.”  He didn’t respond vocally though She could see a slight nod.  She raised an eyebrow and pointed down, he whimpered slightly, and then She pressed down on his shoulder, guiding him to his knees.  As he leaned in to press his lips to Her boots he heard the associate return and start to speak.  This associate gasped as he watched the boy press his lips to the toes of Her new boots twice, and then stay on the floor.  “Thank you, my boy will take the bag.  I know it is the right size and we need to make one last stop before we head out.  Thank you sir.”  She handed him a $20 bill and turned sliding Her hand up Her boys chin and beckoning him to his feet.  He acquiesced and followed Her out of the store.


Their final stop made him blush deeply.  They walked into Victoria’s Secret, and they made their way to the panties section.  She made a show out of holding the panties up to his waist, blue pairs, pink pairs, each of them satin, or silk just like the ones he was wearing.  The entire time his cheeks were a deep red.  Then they walked over to the counter, She pulled out her VS card and smirked a little.  “Did you find everything you needed ma’am,” the words came from the pretty female behind the counter.


“Oh yes I found a number of very cute pairs for my boy here, what do you think of the dark blue ones there?”  She had outed the reason they were for and Her boy blushed even deeper and shook in embarrassment.  Once they had paid and left the store they made their way back to Her car, he carrying each of Her bags, as well as the small pink bag that contained 5 pair of panties for him.  Once they were in the car She reached over and ran Her hands over his jeans stroking him a few times and drawing a series of moans from him.  “You were such a good boy, you may speak to me now foot boy.”  She smiled and leaned in kissing his cheek.  


“Th-thank You Goddess, “  The words were music to Her ears, hearing him for the first time in hours, She did love his voice, but today wasn’t about that.  “Th-the experience was wonderful.”  She smiled sheepishly at him and let out a soft hum,  “You know I will only do that on special occasions, also, I would like You to look at the mall, do You recognize it?”


He shook his head and responded with a simple “No, Goddess,”  She smiled wider before responding to him,  “Exactly, I was thinking of you, and thinking of this for a while, I made the decision to go to a mall far from home, so, I would like you to rest now I will wake you once we get home foot boy, there is much more to come today.”  Her mind mused a little to Herself ‘and at least one thing to not come.  Her smirk returned and once again She found Herself squeezing Her thighs together.

Chapter 9: Her Property by CalStevens

She pulled into the driveway after an hour or so drive, Her feet sweating profusely once again in these new boots.  She knew that there would be a wonderful mixture of Her sweat and new leather to his nostrils once they were to get inside.  She smiled and turned Her head to look at him.  He was sleeping so calmly She almost didn’t want to disturb him… Almost, She grinned wickedly and reached over the gear shift, and gripped ‘Her’ cock squeezing it hard and rubbing down before grasping the slightly swollen balls below it to rouse him from his sleep.  “Rise and shine foot bug, it is time to take my prizes inside.  You are to strip to nothing but your panties before you enter My house.”


She turned off the car and opened the door sliding Her legs out and watching as he removed his shirt, shoes and socks.  “You may leave those in the car bug, but you will bring my bags in.  When you get to the porch you are to wait for me.  On your knees.  Understood?”  He nodded slowly replying “Yes Goddess.”  He got out of the car, and slid the jeans down from his waist to pool on the driveway and, then moved to the trunk and pulled out Her bags, though he found one missing.


He carried the two bags to the back porch and knelt before the sliding glass doors ‘Her’ cock swelling inside of the panties.  He chewed on his lower lip a little more as he waited, unsure how long she was going to keep him waiting.  A few minutes later She returned standing on the other side of the door still wearing the boots but wearing a curve hugging side slit dress.  His eyes went wide as he saw Her.  She shifted from Her left foot to Her right a little as She fidgeted and then slid the door open.  Reaching down She stroked his cheek and then leaned over to a table just inside the door.  She picked up an object and then leaned down, reaching behind him, he felt cool leather touch his neck and then She moved back.  She had gotten a collar for him.  He blushed deeper as there were a few snaps as She worked Her fingers at his neck to secure the collar.  


“You made me so proud of you today my boy, and I have been wanting to do this for a long time.  This is for you to wear to show the world you are My property.”  She smiled down at him and stroked his cheek once more.   She then leaned back inside, collecting yet another object which She affixed to the collar.  She yanked at the chain that was now attached to his neck and pulled him into the house on his hands and knees.  He crawled behind Her awkwardly trying his best to keep up and not force Her to tug on the chain.  Once they were inside and through the kitchen She stopped turning around and smiled petting his head gently before cooing out “Good boy.”


She then took the chain and dangled it over his shoulder and ran a finger under his chin.  As the finger crooked under it he started to stand from the floor.  Once he had reached his full height She reached down, grabbing ‘Her’ cock through his panties and gruffly leading him back to Her bedroom.  As they slid through the door She squeezed the hardness in Her hand which drew an impassioned moan out of Her boy.  She turned around slamming the door and pressing Herself into him.  Her breasts into his chest as She slipped Her tongue between his lips.  The husky growl that followed drew another moan from Her boys mouth that was lost into Her own.


Once She had taken this kiss She pulled back, leaving Her boy stunned and pressed into the door.  Her lips turned up a little at the corner as She smirked once again.  “On Your knees again boy, we have some things to take care of after today.”  She turned on him and walked back to the bed, and then took a seat on the bench that She had there.  Once this was done She beckoned him over to Her.  He crawled over on all fours and then stopped near Her.  She smiled and reached out as if to run Her fingers through his hair but then She threw Her legs open the slit at Her leg parting and She drew his face between Her thighs.  She had removed Her panties and was now going to fuck his face once again.  She moaned insistently as She felt him part her folds and delve his tongue deep within.


Her fingers tangled into his hair and She started to shift Her hips, with how wet She was when they had returned home She knew that this first orgasm was going to come fast, and She knew it was going to be a hard one.  She lifted Her leg and draped it over one of his shoulders so that She could lean back and use Her leg to pull his face into Her deeper.  He pressed his face into Her and hummed as his tongue worked between Her lips.  Her taste was already driving him wild with desire.  As She came on his tongue and all over his face She slumped back fully Her breathing heavy.  She pulled Her leg back from his shoulder and allowed him to return to a full kneeling position.


She waited a few moments, leaving Her legs spread so that he could see Her pussy.  She smiled as She thought of the rest of Her game, the last little bits that he would have to endure for Her pleasure.  She was starting to get Herself aroused again.  She breathed in once again and then sat up letting Her legs drift back closed and once She was sitting upright She lifted Her boot crossing Her legs and letting the top leg dangle between his legs.  Tapping the tip of his hardened member through those silken panties, and causing the damp spot to start to spread again at its tip.  After watching Her favorite toy for a moment as it grew and leaked into the panties from each touch of Her leather clad foot She turned Her eyes back to him.


“So, your next task is to remove my new boots, boy, and you had better be careful with them.  We wouldn’t want them to get messed up so early would we?”  He shook his head and then leaned forward pressing his lips once into the knee of Her boot, and She cooed happily.  “Mmmm, boot boy, You are allowed to talk remember?”  He smiled back up at Her and pressed his lips back into the cool leather twice more.  She hummed and chewed on Her lower lip and thought, ‘damn he knows how to please me.’


She smiled and then simply pointed to the boot that rested atop and his hands reached up slowly undoing each buckle down the length of the shaft and then reaching back up to undo the knot.  As his hands approached the simple bow She stopped it and shook Her head slowly.  “Now now, we shouldn’t be so hasty, with Your teeth boot boy, undo the knot that way”  He drew in another shuddering breath and nodded whimpering a little before taking the end of the lace between his teeth.  Pulling the aglet immediately loosened the knot, and he smiled up towards Her.  Then he reached up and started loosening the laces slightly the rest of the way down.  When he got to the bottom She pulled the boot out of his reach and settled it on the floor next to his thighs.


“The other now boot boy,”  Somehow he had expected those words but he had hoped that He would have Her foot out of that boot now.  He wanted to feel Her toes on his face, his lips, his body so badly. She grinned as though She had read his mind and then pointed to the boot that had moved between his legs.  “Come on now boot boy, you do not want to keep Mistress waiting do you.”  She started humming a little and his hands quickly rose to begin undoing the buckles.  She wasn’t humming anything in particular but he had already made the connection, and that made Her very happy.  Once he had finished with the buckles he leaned in taking the laces into his mouth once again and pulling to undo the bow, and then he returned to the task of loosening this boot.  Once complete She smiled broadly and pointed down to the floor.


“Lay before my feet, boy, it is time for our game to continue,”  She smirked at him and flexed Her toes from the inside of Her boots.  She hadn’t let him remove them yet and that She had decided was for a very good reason.  She looked at him as his face was now on the floor and the She lifted Her right boot, swinging it over his head and then resting it on the back of it.  “So, your assignment was to count just how many steps that your Mistress, excuse me your Goddess took before you enjoyably exploded inside of Her boot.  Did you do so boot boy?”


He drew in a deep breath and whimpered, “I th-think s-so my Goddess,”  She shook Her head and smirked again for Her benefit more than his own before replying, “Oh so you aren’t sure, well then we shall find out won’t we?”  She tilted Her boot back letting the heel dig into the back of his skull a little and then twisting it.  “So what should we wager on if you will be correct or not my boy?”  He shivered once again and swallowed a knot from his throat.

Chapter 10: Her Score by CalStevens

He winced as Her heel continued to twist at the back of his head, and tears started to well in his eyes.  “So boot boy, what will it be what would you like IF you manage to be correct,”  She already knew what Her demand would be if he was not correct.  But She was holding that reveal off for later, She wanted to know just what Her boy thought he deserved if he won.  He shuddered on the floor and then drew in a calming breath before answering Her.


“G-Goddess, I w-would like a f-free week with ‘Your’ cock,”  She smirked, She almost knew that was going to be his request but She didn’t let on.  She stopped Her heel for a moment and let out a contemplative hum.  “I don’t know boot boy, You do know how I LOVE My property being in My control.”  She pressed a bit more, making him think on this.  “I will consent to it IF you are correct.”


She lifted her boot off the back of his head, and with all of that his heart leapt, it had been so long since he had gotten free time.  To have as many orgasms as he could possibly handle.  As much as he enjoyed Her controlling that ultimate pleasure he was dying for a free week.  “Th-thank You so much Goddess, thank You.”


She grinned wickedly again and lifted Her boot from the floor the toe cupping his chin.  “Though first I think that we should talk some my boot boy.  Back to your knees,”  He shifted and got back onto his knees the blue panties that were covering ‘Her’ cock were straining against the hardness, and she smirked at the damp spot that was now forming at the tip.  “So I see that you have enjoyed our day out am I correct boot boy?”  He nodded slowly, and then responded with an affirmative ‘Yes, Goddess.’


She hummed in pleasure at this and then smiled warmly at him, “So of the day, what was your favorite part?”  The question caught him a little by surprise and the heat rose to his face again, his cheeks turning a bright red.  “I think Goddess, that it was very close, but my favorite part was being trapped in Your boot with Your foot and toes.”  Her throat let out another hum and She smiled, liking this answer.


“Hmmm so was it anything in particular about being inside of My boot, boy?”  He chewed on his lower lip a little, “Th-the feeling of complete helplessness Goddess, the feeling that my entire world WAS Your boot, that at any moment Your foot could remove my life from me and turn me to nothing more than a stain on the bottom of Your sock.”  She grinned and then She drew Her right foot from the loosened boot with a slight wiggle of Her ankle.  She leaned back then and extended Her foot pressing the toes with the darkened portion where he was crushed display to him.  “You mean that stain foot boy?”


She watched as ‘Her’ cock hardened as he stared at the spot that was darker than the rest of the sole of Her foot, and then it truly sprang to life.  As he knelt before Her and watched Her foot rise first he saw his remains, well the stain the signalled that his remains were there and then after a few seconds he felt heat and his nostrils filled with the heady mixture of leather and Her scent.  He gasped at this and shivered.  Then She leaned back a bit more sliding down on the bench and She pressed the pads of Her toes into his face, cupping his nose with the toes that had ended him earlier.  He moaned his eyes rolling back into his head and his head swimming from that simple action.  His eyelids closed and Her toes slid down from his nose and pressed into his lips parting them.


His taste buds exploded at the taste of the salt of Her sweat as Her toes wiggled between his lips.  He moaned around the toes as best he could as She added a little more pressure forcing all of Her toes into his mouth.  Then She grinned, pulling the toes back slightly wiggling just the tips of them between his lips.  “Remove the sock foot boy,” As his hand moved from the floor She moved again and put the tip of Her heel on his right hand.  “You have everything you need to remove this sock right where it is at.”  He shuddered once again and then using his tongue he worked a bit of the sock loose.  He bit down on it gently and then leaned back pulling some loosening it from Her foot and then leaning back forward and gathering that portion into his mouth.  It was tight on Her leg but he eventually managed to remove the sock completely.  As Her foot emerged from the dark gray fabric she wiggled Her toes and then slid them down his chest sliding them over ‘Her’ hard cock drawing a moan that was muffled by the sock that was currently gagging him.


“Mmmm good boy, shall we do the other now?”  He whimpered slightly into the sock and nodded, She then lifted Her right foot and grabbed the end of the sock that was hanging from his mouth and tugged it out, leaving the taste of sweat laden cotton in his mouth.  “Well then let’s get this boot off my foot shall we,”  This time She lifted the boot and held it up presenting the heel to him.  He looked up towards Her and she smirked once again.  “That’s right boy, with your mouth, I would be careful with your teeth, you wouldn’t want to damage these brand new boots would you?”  He shook his head and answered ‘N… no Goddess.’


Once again he leaned forward his lips parting and his tongue wrapping around the heel, he struggled for a moment to get enough pressure to hold the heel between his lips and use very little of his upper teeth to provide some friction.  She giggled as She watched him, the view of him sucking on Her heel a slight turn on.  Finally Her ankle came free and She removed Her foot from the leather encasement.  As he sat there the boot heel slid from his lips and fell to hit his thighs before falling to the floor.  In a quick motion after She slumped in Her chair once again and pressed the toes of Her left foot into his nose and listened to the moan rumble into the ball of Her foot.  She was starting to get wet again, though the game was coming to a close now, so removing this sock was going to have to happen.  Once again She slid the toes of Her foot between his lips and then nodded at him as his eyes opened to regard her.  He repeated the earlier process gripping the tip of Her sock and pulling it back until it filled his mouth and came off Her beautiful foot.


“So now we are ready to figure out who won, the bug, or the Goddess.  Though either way I have a feeling that the Goddess, is going to get the better out of this deal.”  She smirked once again and then slid Her feet into his lap.  Slowly she started to massage his hardness until She felt it pulse once and then She pulled Her feet away watching the wet spot spread even more.  “So foot boy, take a few moments to think, and then give me your answer, how many steps did you manage to last?”

Chapter 11: Her Victory? by CalStevens

He knelt there for a long few minutes, his eyes losing focus and then focusing again as he thought back to the morning under Her foot.  He thought he had a number but could he be certain, did She know that he wasn’t going to manage to have the correct number, how could She?  Her lips were locked in a grin so wicked and cloying that he shuddered and then he looked down at Her feet Her toes wiggled a little distracting him a little more.  Her feet drove him mad, and She knew it, and this new dynamic made it all the better.  She sat up a bit and crossed Her ankles, after a few more moments She raised an eyebrow,  “Well?”


It seemed that She had waited long enough and he answered Her finally  “S-Seventy”  He paused, his mind trying to recount the steps within.  She bit Her lower lip but allowed him another moment to think and then he completed his answer,  “T-two, Seventy Two, Goddess.”  Her face lit up and then She spread her legs.  “Lick me boy, I would like to have three orgasms before you find out which of us won.”


She leaned forward and gripped the leash attached to his collar and dragged him up to Her.  His tongue extended and then entered Her lips and She started riding his face hard, the first orgasm came in now time at all once again She marked his face and ground down on his nose.  As She was coming down off this first orgasm she smiled down at him and caressed his cheek.  She then started to hum his body, the collar, panties, leash and all shrunk.  Not too small She thought to Herself as the leash slid from Her fingers.


She leaned forwards Her breasts hanging above him and She scooped him from the floor.  Her boy was so hard at the moment.  She slid back on the bench and then dumped him from Her palm and onto the cushion.  “Strip bug, I would like to feel your body as you please me once again, at this size.”  He moved forwards and pressed his face into Her folds.  They parted slightly the dampness slipping around his body and the heat of Her pressing into his body.  She fished the small leash up and then began to press him into Her with Her fingers, moaning out loudly once again as She used him as a toy.  His face nuzzled and hummed, and his tiny tongue flickered against Her clit.  She found that this was not working as fast or as well as She had expected so Her fingers pressed harder.  Her thumb into the back of his head trying to add pressure to the experience.  Her index and middle fingers into the middle of his back.


It had started to feel better but it wasn’t quite what She needed.  She groaned, and grunted as She continued to use his body more, the slickness of Her causing Her fingers to slip and slide a little over his body.  She was getting closer but it just wasn’t right.  She pressed a little harder and with each addition of pressure it started to feel closer and closer to what She needed.  Her hips started to buck off the seat and then fall back as She continued to get closer.


He was in awe as he stood at Her lips looking at them and then She told him to please Her.  He hesitated for a moment but then dove in pressing his face as hard as he could to Her.  Lapping and even nibbling at Her clit.  She pressed into him after a few moments of him feeling her heat and tasting Her arousal.  Then it started to worry him, Her fingers pressed harder Her thumb held his face into Her, he couldn’t move back to get a breath, and She pressed harder on his back.  He started to fight against the pressure, to no avail.  Her middle finger pushed even harder and he felt a pop.  And then he could no longer feel his legs, he would have screamed into Her if he could have taken a breath but instead his arms started to flail and press against Her outer lips.


She pushed harder She wanted him inside of her in the worst way possible.  As She did though She felt a pop.  That pop sent a wave of pleasure through Her body, and then he started to flail his arms against Her, and that made it all the better.  She was lost in Her desire and pushed harder, feeling his body double over on Her fingers as His spine snapped.  As She pushed him in She heard a soft scream, and then it was gone Her fingers delved deep inside Her pussy.  The tiny man gone within.  She curled those fingers back and pressed his body into Her G-Spot and moaned out deeply, huskily and called out to him.  “Oh my god bug, oh You feel so good so dee-eep inside of me.”  He could hear the words though they sounded so much deeper while he was plunged inside.  He was in pain and almost didn’t care that She was enjoying him.  Almost, had his spine not been broken he had a feeling that he would be hard as iron right now.


She moaned again and he felt more pressure this pushing in on all sides of him his head turned to a side and then there was a snap before he even knew what happened he was once again no more, his neck had broken and all struggles were gone, it was almost a mercy as his body was in so much pain from his spine being broken and his body doubled over in two.  How he had stayed conscious was a miracle, or perhaps divine intervention, he wasn’t sure which.


As She came down from her orgasmic high She gripped the small metal chain that dangled out of Her.  As She pulled him out She noticed the he wasn’t moving.  She frowned a little and screwed up Her lips,  I wonder,  She laid him on the floor between Her feet and started to hum again, as Her boy awoke he screamed out, his bones knitting themselves back together in a painful symphony.  She leaned forwards looking down at him as She continued to hum.  He screamed for mercy and She clicked Her tongue shaking Her head.  “Oh come now, if you are going to have a week of freedom I have to take my pound of flesh first don’t I?”  She grinned down at him and his complaints diminished.  She could see the look of hope in his eyes and she smirked.  “Now one more my bug.”


She lifted Her foot and tipped it forwards Her toe started to stroke his tiny body, slowly working ‘Her’ cock back to the hardness it had just been at. He moaned as he looked up the length of Her leg and into Her face, she was now slipping Her fingers in and out of Her folds.  “So foot bug, would you,”  She moaned deeply as She felt Her arousal peak for a moment, “Would you like to cum with your Goddess, b-”  Another moan interrupted Her “before we find out the winner.”  She was driving him mad with just Her big toe he nodded and then leaned forwards trying to kiss Her toe.  She didn’t stop getting him right to the edge and then continuing to tease.  Just as She was about to cum She started calling down to him.


“Oh foot bug I, I, I am g- going to,”  Just as he was about to cum, just as She felt the first pulse of ‘Her’ tiny little cock She pressed down, crushing his body from the waist down.  “Cummmm.”


Her lips turned up in a frightening smirk as he was starting to bleed out under Her toe.  The gleam in Her eyes wicked.  “So foot bug,”  Her voice husky and terrifying, “You said 72, now if you were wrong, You will not cum for the difference in weeks, and each day You will end up a stain and clean your remains from my body that many times.  And, the winner is,“ Her voice deep and threatening.  Her foot hovered for a moment and Her sexy smirk disappeared behind Her toe before it started to lower onto his head once more dwarfing his upper half as she began to speak once more...

Vignette: Her Toys by CalStevens
Author's Notes:

This is just another scene between his Mistress and her foot boy.  I hope you all enjoy it.

 

NOTE:  No Size play in this part.

He slept and She smiled, chewing on Her lower lip as She looked over his quiet, helpless body.  She breathed in a little and then rolled out of the bed to prepare Herself, and to gather the toys that She was going to need.  The slight smirk on Her lips as She grabbed the cock ring and the small vibe made Her look even more exotic.

She disrobed Herself as She knew that She was going to love every minute of this particular game that She was about to play with Her boy.  She could feel herself responding already and She ran Her fingers over Her breasts feeling the way that Her nipples were already starting to harden which drew a shuddering gasp from her.

She stopped Herself from slipping Her fingers between Her lips and driving Herself to an orgasm so early, She wanted him to enjoy… and suffer over each one that She would have today.  It was 4am and She was already preparing for an entire day with no responsibilities an entire day to drive Her boy absolutely mad with desire.

She padded from the playroom back to the bedroom nude now Her bare soles cushioned by the carpets and rugs in the various portions of the house.  In Her hands a few lengths of silk scarves, two hair ties, the cock ring, the vibe.  As She stepped into the bedroom again She noticed that he had moved, laying on his side now it was no matter She would prepare anyway.  Tieing the scarves to the bed’s restraint points She moved methodically and then prepared the ends to properly restrain Her ‘victim’.

As She finished preparing She slid back into the bed, trying to coax the boy to his back again, after a few attempts though She sighed and reached up collecting the ends of each of the scarves, slipping one over his wrist but not cinching it tight She then moved, as She swung Her leg over to straddle his chest forcing him onto his back grappling his other arm as he came to.  The surprise was written on his face and he could see the mischief in Her own as She got his other arm into the scarf on the other side of the bed and pulled it tight, the arm in the first scarft cinching itself in his awaking struggles as She had hoped.

She grinned down at him as he started to protest,  “Mistress, w… what?”  Her finger came up silencing him before he even realized that She was nude atop him, Her fingers slipping down his silenced lips and then down his chin his eyes following Her arm before it came to Her lower lips.  She slid Her index finger between them and pulled it away slipping the slight dampness underneath of his nose.

He moaned at the scent knowing that She was ready to enjoy Her property, or at least that was what he was expecting.  She rolled off his body and his eyes followed Her watching Her move to the foot of the bed.  Transfixed on Her wonderful form, She ducked down picking up the scarves at the foot of the bed and pulling them tight to hold his body in the position that She wanted him in.

From Her position She smirked up towards him now mostly immobilized though She knew there would be some give.  She then moved back below the edge of his view and picked up Her toys before crawling up the bed, slowly, seductively.  She smirked a little once again as She saw Her property hardening.  “Oh, it seems you think that you are going to like this game My boy, well we shall see.  Though I have a feeling that by the end of today you will be begging your Mistress to stop.”  She leaned forward running just the tip of Her tongue up the base of Her cock to the split at the head which had Her boy’s breath catching in his throat and a slight squirm that drew his rump off the bed and arching his back.  She chuckled at his reaction and then sprung into action, She reached down and stroked him twice drawing a series of moans before She pulled the vibe out, its design almost specifically for this type of a set up.  She placed the head which was attached to a coated wire right at the underside of the glans.  

With a gentle wrapping with the hair ties She affixed the vibrating portion to him and then slid the ring down the wire now running down the length of the bottom of Her cock.  She smiled at the handiwork before She reached between his legs, powering up the vibe for the first time.  He moaned out as he felt the vibe start to work at him to get him even harder than he was, and the ring grasping at the base slowing the blood flow and keeping him hard.  She smiled at the planned reaction and then She leaned forward, parting Her lips and extending Her tongue She swallowed much of Her cock then humming as She felt the first twitching of Her cock as She gave him one suck and pulled away.

“You know the rules foot boy, you are not to cum until you are given permission,”  he moaned and squirmed before Her at these words, She reached down turning the vibe off as he shuddered She smirked as She heard him start to speak to Her.  “Thank You Mistress,” the words sent a tingle up Her spine hearing him thanking Her for stopping the stimulation and She was aroused.  “That is My good foot boy, I will be right back, I have one more toy that I am going to need.  Though we can’t let you cool down too much can we…”  She reached down turning the vibe back on and smirking as She got off the bed walking out of the bedroom and back to the playroom to get Herself another vibe, though this one for Her needs.

As She returned She saw him struggling, sweating his eyes clenched Her cock bobbing a bead of precum at the tip for just a moment before one such pulse sent that tear like bead running down the length of Her cock.  She cooed at that moment and then made for the bed sliding into it and leaning against the headboard, pinning the scarf beneath Her bottom and spreading Her legs.  “Having a HARD time foot boy?”  She chuckled as he only managed an unintelligible series of syllables.  

So how about this you are about to be a part of the first orgasm of the day, his eyes snapped open hopefully and looked into Hers.  “Mine,”  he looked crushed, as She dialed in the lowest setting on Her wand and pressed it to Her nether lips moaning deeply.  Her thumb working the speed up on the device Her voice building to a crescendo as She enjoyed the first of what was sure to be a vast number of Her orgasms, maybe, just maybe Her favorite toy would get lucky later that day.

 

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=5980