Micronauts by minuss
Summary:

In the not so distant future humanity conquers the speed of light, but at a cost. Anyone wanting to travel in hyperspace must shrink to nearly microscopic proportions. A deep space flight program is created and the new Micronauts are humanity's most extreme explorers. This story follows one Micornaut's journey to the stars.


Categories: Breasts, Butt, Entrapment, Humiliation, Insertion, Sci-Fi Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Nano (1/2 in. to 2.5 nanometers)
Size Roles: FF/m
Warnings: Following story may contain inappropriate material for certain audiences
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 23 Completed: Yes Word count: 184302 Read: 376372 Published: May 26 2016 Updated: August 11 2021

1. Prologue - Dream Job by minuss

2. Chapter 1 – The Price of Dreams by minuss

3. Chapter 2 – The First Treatment by minuss

4. Chapter 3: Second Treatment by minuss

5. Chapter 4: Third Treatment by minuss

6. Chapter 5: Fourth Treatment by minuss

7. Chapter 6: The Pace Quickens by minuss

8. Chapter 7: Doll Man by minuss

9. Chapter 8: Drunken Whims by minuss

10. Chapter 9 - Taking Control by minuss

11. Chapter 10 - Executive Decisions by minuss

12. Chapter 11: Second Thoughts? by minuss

13. Chapter 12: Pet Husband by minuss

14. Chapter 13: Off Plan by minuss

15. Chapter 14: Sleepover by minuss

16. Chapter 15: Master of his Domain by minuss

17. Chapter 16: Friendly Competition? by minuss

18. Chapter 17: Goddess Syndrome by minuss

19. Chapter 18: Freedom by minuss

20. Chapter 19: Bon Voyage by minuss

21. Chapter 20: Deja Vu by minuss

22. Chapter 21: Diplomacy and Loose Ends by minuss

23. Epilogue by minuss

Prologue - Dream Job by minuss

Prologue – Dream Job

 

Maria sat drinking a skinny girl margarita at the bar waiting for her new husband to come back from the bathroom. She was out of place here. She was much too pretty and sophisticated to be in a hole in the wall like this, but what did she expect from this one horse town. They were on their way to Houston. Her husband had just been honorably discharged from the Navy Seals and was interviewing with the space agency. He was nervous, but she knew he was a shoe in. With his distinguished military record and physical gifts; he definitely had the right stuff.

"Hey gorgeous." A grisly voice said to her. She looked to her right and saw a bearded hulking man with a biker jacket and yellow teeth smiling at her. She let out a sigh and turned her head the other direction. "What? You think you're too good for me or somethin'?" He growled moving behind her, plopping down into the chair to her left. "I am too good for you and whats more I'm married, see?" She said holding her ring finger up.

"Your husband's a lucky man. Too lucky. He won't mind sharing." The man said. Maria startled as she felt a rough, calloused hand grasp her knee and slide up her leg to her inner thigh. It felt like sandpaper brushing her leg. She instinctively threw her drink in his face. He stood up. "Bitch! You're going to pay for..." He didn't even get to finish his sentence. Tommy hit his knee knocking it sideways with a foot. "Ahhhh." The man bellowed crumbling and trying to grab at Maria's husband.

The ex-seal then thrust a type of karate chop into the man's throat which basically ended his will to continue the fight. He fell to the floor in an almost fetal position, coughing and wheezing. "Are you OK?" Tommy asked checking on his wife. "Yeah. I'm fine. Better than him anyway." She said glancing down at the overeager bar fly. "He'll be fine. You go ahead and head on out to the car and I'll get our bill." He said. "Ok." She said standing up out of her stool.

Maria was tall. She was taller than everyone in this bar except for Tommy and the man writhing in agony on the floor. Her three inch heels put her at 6'4", but she still had to look up to meet her husband's eyes. He was still in his seal uniform and his boots lifted him an inch up to 6'6". She stepped over her would be assaulter and sauntered out to the car. Her heart was still racing a little, but aside from that she felt fine. More than fine really. Her husband had just nearly crippled another very large man in her defense. This notion excited her for some reason. Boy was Tommy going to get laid tonight.

"Check please." Tommy said to the bar tender. "Sorry about the hassle." He said as he signed for the bill. "No hassle. Thanks for your service." The man said. Tommy smiled and paid the bill leaving a generous tip. Then he sighed and knelt down above the man on the ground. "Do you want me to help you up onto a stool?" He asked. "Yes." The man said sounding more like a whisper.

Tommy grunted as he hoisted the man onto his good leg. He was big; about the same height as he was, but probably sixty pounds heavier. The stool creaked as the man fell onto it. "Drink lots of water and your voice will come back in a day or two. Keep off the knee for about three weeks and you'll be walking fine again. If you put any weight on it before then you'll end up in ER. Got it?" Tommy said. The man shook his head. "Oh and keep your hands to yourself." Tommy warned and then left.

...

Tommy was drying himself off as he walked out of the bathroom. Maria had just cleaned up and hadn't bothered dressing. She was sitting on the bed naked reading her tablet when her husband emerged. She was a knockout she knew this, but her husband matched her or maybe even exceeded her own physical beauty.

She had a lean athletic body as did he. She had her huge, round, and plump tits. He had a large muscular chest covered with the perfect amount of hair. Her hip to waist ratio was perfect and so was his. Her ass had the perfect shape and the right composition of fat and muscle as did his. She had long dark hair to go with her brown eyes and naturally tanned skin. Her face was lean and beautiful with high cheek bones, plump lips, and a wide mouth filled with perfectly straight and white teeth. His face was handsome with a squarish jaw and short blonde hair to go with his blue eyes. He also had a wide mouth with great teeth. He was taller than her too. She had been with men as handsome and hunky, but they had been shorter than her. Despite her own physical flawlessness she was the lucky one she decided.

He dropped his towel. She dropped her eyes and regarded his large limp cock waggling to and fro as he walked over to her and leaned down kissing her on the cheek. She responded by gently grabbing his testicles with her hand and testing their weight. She felt his hand grope her large left boob and give it a jiggle. She was WAY more than a handful even for him. She lay down and he proceeded to mount her. Her gelatinous orbs giggled and sloshed from this repositioning and he leaned in and sucked on one of them taking a half inch long nipple into his mouth and coaxing it to almost an inch in length.

Tommy could smell her sex permeating the air. She was already glistening and probably even leaking a little down there. He ran his hands up her smooth legs and under her butt and grabbed a cheek in each hand and squeezed. She was starting to moan and he was about to blow so he rammed his dick up into her and she squealed in delight. She was tight, but the extreme lubrication she was emitting helped him fit her.

Maria ran her hands down his sides feeling all his large rippled muscles and then around to his chest as he thrust in and out on top of her. Her hands then slid out along his arms to his large biceps and around to the triceps and then she raked his broad back with her fingernails. "Oh you want it rough do you?" He said to her. "Give it to me big boy." She panted back and then squealed as he retracted and then crammed his cock deep into her.

Her legs instinctively wrapped around his middle and squeezed. She squeezed hard, but he just puffed his core a little and fought off her long powerful legs with ease. They jockeyed back and forth like this for another ten minutes. She had been an athlete in college, a volleyball player, and was competitive as hell, but it was always even more of a thrill for her when he defeated her best efforts and had his way with her. Yep, she was the lucky one. She had caught herself a man's man.

They arose early the next day and got some breakfast at the hotel and were on the road again at dawn. "I want to be early so I can prepare for the interview." Tommy said. "You got this hon." Maria replied. "You look so handsome in your uniform. They would kill to get a guy like you. This interview is a formality." She said. "I hope your right, but I don't want to take any chances. I've wanted to be an astronaut since I was a little boy. I was hooked after my first episode of Star Trek." He said. "You'll make a great Captain Kirk." She countered smiling at him and patting his knee.

Chapter 1 – The Price of Dreams by minuss

Chapter 1 – The Price of Dreams

It had been a little over a year since Tommy had first become an astronaut. As soon as his first year was up he was allowed to apply for the deep space program and he wasted no time in doing so. There was a letter on his desk. It could only be one thing. Tommy opened the letter. His hands shook as he tore the envelope open. This was it. His ticket for the history books. His chance to truly live out his childhood dream and set foot on new planets outside of the solar system. To possibly be the first to make contact with extraterrestrials. Accepted; it read that he had been accepted into the deep space flight program.

It was the chance of a lifetime. A decade ago faster than travel space flight had been discovered, but only for small objects. Science had discovered a way to slip a very small object 4 or 5 inches in diameter tops into a space-time bubble which would then accelerate at tremendous speed to the far reaches of the galaxy, but without causing any relativistic transformations to occur.

He didn't pretend to understand the physics, but it came with a catch. He would have to be shrunk down to fit inside of a ship tiny enough to be put into the space-time bubble. The change was irreversible. He'd be roughly a sixteenth of an inch tall for the rest of his life. He had already weighed this when he decided to apply, but he hadn't told Maria yet. Didn't see the need since it was only theoretical. Now it was real. It was going to happen. He hoped she was good with it, but if she wasn't they could get a divorce he figured since they didn't have any kids yet.

...

"You'll be how big!?" Maria exclaimed. "A sixteenth of an inch." Tommy replied. "Tommy, how is this marriage going to work if you're that small?" Maria asked point blank. She was a to the point girl. Tommy liked that about her. It was probably why she was such a good corporate lawyer. "Babe, my salary gets tripled during the trip and when I get back it stays the same with cost of living additions until I die." He said reassuring her.

"Its not the damn money. I mean how are WE going to work? You'll be like the size of an insect; a small fucking insect at that. Am I supposed to carry you around all day in my purse? Where will you sleep? There's no way we could sleep in the same bed. I'd crush you in the middle of the night and wouldn't even notice. What about our sex life? Are you supposed to just crawl around down there; or up inside of me? What about children? Will you be able to impregnate me and if so how will you be able to be a father?" Maria asked in quick succession.

These were all good questions. He didn't have all of the answers he had to admit, but he could get them. "Look. We aren't the first couple that have had to consider this. This program has been in place for a good ten years now and there have been several other crews. I have a week to accept the offer before it goes to the next candidate." He explained. "So, lets just talk about it and take our time." He suggested.

He didn't tell Maria, but his mind was made up: he was going to do this. It would be better if he could stay married and do it, but he would go it alone if absolutely necessary. "I can ask about my fertility and we can take the class that explains the entire process. We can even visit with some of the other Micronauts." He proposed. Mirconauts. Maria shuttered at the word. The idea of her big tall husband shrunken as small as an ant was not appealing, but it was clear he wanted to do this. How committed to it was he though?

...

The class was almost over. Maria held the booklet they had given her at the beginning in her hands. She learned from the class about the space program and about the shrinking process itself. It was not instantaneous. Tommy would be shrunk by a series of "treatments" as they called them over the course of six months. After that was completed he would train with his crew until the launch date. Then they would go on the mission for a year. After returning he would have two years off before another mission.

It had been two days since he told her and Tommy's enthusiasm hadn't waned in the least. It had even increased it seemed. They were told that he would still be able to procreate with Maria; with her assistance of course. There also seemed to be a lot of support and effort put forth in order to take care of the Micronauts and they're families, but it didn't change the fact that she would have a really small bug for a husband. Could she adjust to it?

...

A few more days had passed and today they were touring the training facilities. The whole facility fit on a large table. There were several crew members currently training. They were so tiny. Maria could scarcely see them as they went through their workouts. Tommy listened intently as one of the technicians, Jessica, explained to them how they used an advanced 3d printer to fabricate the tiny machines, tools, and even facilities the Micronauts used during their workouts and training.

She pointed to the center of the training facility to a metallic sphere about the size of a grapefruit. "There is the actual ship that you will be flying in." She explained. Maria's eye brows went up in disbelief at its small size; either of her breasts were bigger. She looked down her blouse. Tommy and his tiny crew would live and work for a whole year in a volume significantly less than just one of her generous bra cups. She crossed her arms.

"Some of your potential crew members are now using the facilities." Jessica continued. "There's John." She said as she pointed over near Maria and waved. Maria looked down and couldn't believe how small this little guy, John, was. She was embarrassed as he was running along a track that passed right in front of her jean covered crotch. That would be Tommy in less than a year; a tiny little spec like that.

He wasn't even as long as a single zip in the zipper of her jeans. She imagined herself naked in front of this micro man and how ridiculous he would look standing there in front of her gigantic harry pussy; this would be her reality if Tommy went through with this. Why couldn't he see how stupid this was? "Oh, and there's Cindy." Jessica waved again at another part of the table. Maria's attention was back with Jessica again.

Tommy and Maria got in his car after the tour and were going to head to the house of a Mirconaut that happened to be on leave in between missions. Maria burst into tears. "Whats the matter?" Tommy asked. It was unusual as Maria normally was not the crying type. "I just can't get over how small you are going to end up." Maria muttered sniffling.

It was a calculated move on her part. She had tried logic. She had tried humiliation. She figured she would try guilt now. She just couldn't see a future for them; for her, as the wife of an insect sized man no matter how prestigious or lucrative the occupation. "Did you see the tools and equipment at their disposal?" He answered. "My size will barely be a handicap." He assured her as he started the vehicle. "Just wait until you meet Mike and Julie. Mike was among the first to undergo the transformation. That was nearly ten years ago now and they're still together and happy." Tommy said.

...

The couple pulled into a driveway in front of a nice looking house in the suburbs and were greeted at the door by a petite blond haired woman. "Hi I'm Julie." She greeted them. "Come on in. We've been expecting you. Its Tommy and Maria, right?" Julie asked. "That's us." Maria answered.

Julie was pretty with shoulder length blonde hair and green eyes. Tommy and Maria followed her into the house. "Mike! They're here!" She yelled into a hallway. She then led them into the den and turned to face the couple looking up to speak with them. "Boy you're both so tall. Please sit. I'll get some tea." She said heading off into the kitchen. While she was gone the couple noticed a flashing red light emerge from the hall and hover toward them.

"Good afternoon." A disembodied voice greeted them. "I'm Mike, the flashing light is from my PTV." He said. "PTV?" Tommy asked. "Personal transport vehicle." The voice answered. The flashing red light continued toward them until it was above the coffee table and then it started to descend. "Wait you're in the flashing light?" Maria asked. "Well sort of. The external walls of the PTV emit the light to alert normal sized folks like yourselves of my presence. The agency puts a lot of money into training us Micronauts they really can't afford any accidents." He said chuckling.

Tommy was fascinated as the tiny red light landed on the table. Maria had to admit she was too. The light did not turn out after he landed it just dimmed a bit. "There." Mike said as he emerged from the tiny craft the size of an asprin. Maria and Tommy both leaned in to get a better look at him. "How can we hear you?" Maria asked. "My headset has a wireless connection to the ship speakers and to speakers in each room of the house." He explained.

Julie returned setting tea cups down for Maria and Tommy. Mike and Julie were very forthcoming with how they "got along" after the change. It was certainly reassuring to Maria. What seemed impossible before now seemed not only possible, but here was a real marriage thriving in the program that Tommy so desperately wanted to join.

After chatting as a group for a while they split up. Tommy talked with Mike and Maria went to the kitchen and talked with Julie. "You all seem to be doing great now, but how did you convince Julie to accept your decision?" Tommy asked. "Maria's not too keen on it, eh?" Mike asked. "No, not really." Tommy admitted. "Well I won't sugar coat it. Its not for everyone. In some cases a divorce up front would be better, but for us it was perfect." Mike explained.

"Julie was working full time and I was working full time and after I joined the program she was able to quit her day job and stay at home which she always wanted to do." Mike said. "So, that was the gist of my pitch. It was enticing enough a possibility that she went along with it." He continued. "We've had our bumps along the way, but with the sociological studies that have been done and with all the new equipment now available its become much easier than it used to be." He explained.

Julie had explained to Maria how she was against the decision at first and Mike was for it, but after learning about it and discussing it he convinced her that they could spend more quality time together than ever. "Was he right?" Maria asked. "Yes. He was." Julie answered. "He trains for a mission for three months. Then is gone for a year, but then he gets two years of furlough, one of those years he doesn't work at all and the other he progresses through desk and class work before beginning the 3 month training again. We've been to Europe, China, India, and New Zealand not to mention practically every state in the country." She said.

"Wow. That doesn't sound bad." Maria admitted. "I'm embarrassed to ask, but I'm too curious not to." Maria said. Julie smiled. "You want to ask about our love life?" She interjected. "Yes, feel free to tell me its none of my business if you want to." Maria said blushing a little. "No. Its OK. I wish I would've had someone to talk to like this when we were considering it." She lamented.

"Its a difficult adjustment. More so emotionally and mentally than physically." Julie admitted. "I'm not as physically blessed as you are." She said looking Maria up and down pausing at her large chest before making eye contact again.

"Yet, now, my little B cups are giant hills for Mike to explore and my legs are taller than the biggest buildings in the world compared to him. My body is pretty much a landscape for him. Its easy for me to stimulate him. We've even had two kids since the transformation. However, it was more difficult for him to excite me physically. We keep diaries, both of us, that are studied and used to improve the program and it wasn't long before technology came to the rescue; with a Micronaut guided sex toy." She said laughing. "I was totally skeptical at first, but that thing is very effective." She said blushing.

"The more difficult aspect for us was the day to day. Even with all of the technology he's still only a sixteenth of an inch tall and I'm 5'1" so I get a lot more say in what goes on. That can be disconcerting for some couples and some men in particular. On the flip side most women have been conditioned to have a big strong man take care of them. We were no different. Its still difficult to have a night out. If we do its usually at another Micronaut's house. We stick together and it eases the social stigma. Most of my other friends have sort of faded out of our lives. If you are the type of woman that needs social validation of your man it may not work. I guess I've not needed that or avoided situations that would amplify the desire for it." She said thoughtfully.

"So, if you had it to do over would you still do it?" Maria asked. "Absolutely." Julie answered without hesitation. "We've been given the means and free time to live a life we would've only dreamed of otherwise." She said.

Another twenty minutes and the visit had ended. Tommy got in the car and looked at Maria. "Well?" He asked hopefully. "I'm still very skeptical and would do back flips if you changed your mind, but I know that's not going to happen. So, go ahead and accept. I wouldn't be much of a wife if I didn't support the one thing you wanted to achieve most in your life – besides marrying me." Maria said smiling. Tommy was beaming. "I love you." He said leaning in and kissing her.

Chapter 2 – The First Treatment by minuss
Author's Notes:

 

Chapter 2 – The First Treatment

The weekend before the shrinking process was to begin Maria and Tommy decided to have an impromptu party. They invited friends and family, but most of both Maria and Tommy's families were far away. Tommy's sister Beth and her family came, but other than that it was largely their friends and colleagues. The meeting invite went to Tommy's army buddies too, but they all lived so far away no one RSVP'd on such short notice.

They had a swimming pool so they did pool party things. They grilled out. They played pool volleyball. One of Maria's old college volleyball teammates, Sasha, who lived in the area came so the games were very competitive. The guests even brought some gag gifts.

Tommy's sister gave them an old doll house. It used to belong to his niece, Rebecca, who had out grown it. "You might need a place to stay from time to time." Beth said when he opened it to much laughter. "You're not going to miss this?" Tommy said to Rebecca as he held her old doll house. He couldn't believe how much she had shot up the past year. She was an inch or two taller than her mother. She just smiled flashing her braces and held up a cell phone. "Nah, I'm on here mostly now, but if I miss it too much I know right where to find it." She said smiling.

Sasha got him a step latter so he could reach things around the house. The gifts were all in good humor. Tommy talked about his mission with anyone who would listen. Maria got offers of support with anything she might need help with. Tommy's brother in law offered his services for chores around the house as did his sister.

Well into the party the door bell rang and Maria went to answer it. When she opened the door there was beautiful blond woman standing there. "Can I help you?" Maria asked. "Is this Tommy's Micronaut party?" She asked. "Yes, but who are you?" Maria asked becoming suspicious. "I'm sorry, my name's Amy." The woman extended a hand so Maria shook it. She had a very firm grip. She was a few inches shorter than Maria, but was very fit. She was just a bit less busty than Maria which meant she was stacked like a brick house in the chest department.

"I was in the army with Tommy and got this invitation." She said showing Maria a tattoo on her shoulder like the one Tommy had. "I didn't RSVP, because I didn't know if I would be able to make it. Is it too late?" Maria's warning sirens were buzzing and she was about to tell her to beat it when from behind her she heard her husband bellow, "Aimes!" The woman's face lit up. Maria would have to let her in now. She smiled, "No, its not too late at all. Come on in. I'm Maria, Tommy's wife." She added stepping aside so Tommy could greet his former military buddy.

Tommy bounded over to them and clasped Amy's hand. "Honey, it might not look like it, but this little lady is one of the five best marksmen in the entire world. Her rifle saved my ass probably five times at least." He said beaming. Amy just smiled soaking up the adulation. Maria was not prepared for this. For the first time since she met Tommy she was jealous of another woman. She also was certain that they had fucked. Maria smiled. "Well thank you for saving Tommy's ass for me." She said smiling and slapping her husbands butt. "Come on in. Let me introduce you to everyone." He said leading Amy away by the arm.

Maria kept an eye on Tommy as he caught up with his beautiful friend from the army. Neither had done anything inappropriate, but it was just the fact that he was this friendly with a woman that pretty that had Maria concerned. She wasn't so concerned about the woman's physical gifts. She was very competitive in that arena and would be regarded by most men as the better looking of the two.

However, this woman had a deeper connection with Tommy than anyone else that she knew. In fact it might even rival her own. They had been in life and death situations together and had similar interests in fighting and shooting and other army crap.

The night ended with some drinks. A few of the closer friends approached Tommy and Maria discretely and asked them if they had thought everything through. Tommy shut these conversations down pretty quickly when he was aware of them, but when he wasn't around they certainly made Maria regret giving in to Tommy so easily on this.

It was twilight and Maria was drinking a wine cooler and talking with a circle of her friends outside while Tommy was playing cards in the house with the guys that were left at the party, and of course Amy. "Are you nervous?" Sasha asked. Maria nodded. "He's going to be so vulnerable when the process is complete." Sasha stated. "He'll need 24/7 care." She added. "I know. He's just thinking about the missions and the glory. He's not at all considering what it will be like living that small here on Earth." Maria said. "If you need any help at all with caring for Tom you can give us a call." Beth offered.

Sasha was sympathetic. She didn't think she could stay in a marriage with a man smaller than a tiny insect. She would be surprised if Maria's marriage lasted long after Tommy became a Micronaut. Beth was worried too. Less about Maria and more about her brother. He was going to be entirely dependent on her and if the marriage went bad he'd be at her mercy. She made a mental note to start visiting more often to check up on him.

The party slowly died down and eventually everyone, except Amy, had left. Maria sat and politely listened while they shared war stories. Finally, Amy gave Tommy and Maria a hug and left. After the door shut. Maria sighed and turned to Tommy. "Did you two fuck?" She asked out right. Tommy smiled. "I knew you would be jealous." He said chuckling softly. "Stop it!" She said punching him in the arm. "Did you fuck her?" She asked becoming miffed that Tommy was laughing and making light of her insecurity.

"I've seen her naked and she's seen me naked, but we've never fucked. I won't lie I would've, but..." Tommy said trailing off. "But what?" She asked. "Come on, army girl, likes to play with guns, camp out, and do boy stuff." Tommy said. "She's gay?" Maria asked catching on. "We'll she's never come out and said it, but a buddy of mine saw her kissing a woman in a bar once and she's never been with a man in all the time I've known her." Tommy said.

Maria felt a little better, but still could not eliminate Amy completely as a threat to steal her man. "I've kissed a woman before and I like sports. That would make me gay in your book." Maria said deciding the evidence wasn't conclusive. "Whatever, I think she's gay. In any event I treat her more like my sister Beth than I do a piece of ass. Besides I'm totally happy with what I've got." He said stepping over and stooping to kiss Maria. After assuaging Maria's fears the couple cleaned up a little. They had to get up early because tomorrow was the big day.

...

They arrived a few minutes early at the facilities. It was a Monday and Maria had cleared her morning schedule to be here with her husband. Tommy paced nervously in the waiting room. Maria was sitting in a chair reading her tablet. The door that led to the back opened and a pretty brunette emerged. "Hi I'm Shelly. We're ready if you are." Shelly said smiling at the couple. Maria got up and walked over to Tommy.

He wrapped his massive arms around her, squeezed, and lifted. She felt her feet leave the ground and he gave her a kiss. "You sure you want to do this?" She asked. "Absolutely." He said smiling down at her as he set her back onto the ground. "Don't forget to remove your personal items; keys, wallet, cell phone, etc." She said looking up at Tommy.

Shelly was an average sized woman a foot shorter than he was at least. How much shorter would she be in an hour when they were done here? The booklet stated Tommy would shrink 10-20% in the first treatment Maria recalled. This meant he might emerge shorter than this woman who was just under collar bone high to Maria.

Tommy did as he was asked to and then followed the lady back into the hall. Maria watched until the door shut and then sat down and started reading her tablet again. She checked her social network. Joanne was getting married. They were invited. Her cousin got a new dog. She was trying to distract herself to make the butterflies in her belly go away. It was not working.

...

Shelly led Tommy back to a room and opened the door. He surveyed the room. There was a metallic table with a couple piles of what looked like hospital clothes on it. Over in the corner was a shower like stall. In the opposite corner was a control panel of some sort. "OK. You'll need to remove your clothes and step into the shrinking chamber." Shelly instructed.

"You can set them on the table there. Those are for when we are done. There are a few different sizes so you will definitely have something to wear." She explained. Tommy removed his shirt, his shoes, socks, trousers, and finally his underpants and set them in a pile on the table next to the other clothes. It was a little awkward being naked in front of a strange woman, but she was a professional and so was he.

He turned and faced her. He caught her give his nude body a once over with her eyes. "So, I just climb into that stall and you switch it on and that's it?" He asked. "Pretty much. The process takes about a half an hour. When that's done we'll got some measurements, then you'll get dressed, and we'll get some blood and skin samples and you're out of here." She told him. "Alright. Here goes." He said walking confidently over to the shower stall device and getting in.

"Make sure you close the latch." He heard Shelly instruct. He complied. "Thanks." She said. He looked around. There was a clock and a tape measure. He was 6'5" he noticed. There was also an indicator on the wall that read Ready in green lettering. It switched to the word Engaged in red lettering. Tommy looked around. Nothing appeared to be happening. There was no lights or noises. Nothing. After about five minutes he started wondering if it was even working at all. That's when he noticed he was no longer 6'5". He was now 6'3".

...

Maria had been reading her tablet for about forty-five or fifty minutes when Shelly emerged followed by the new smaller Tommy. He looked to be wearing some baggy hospital pants and shirt. His old shoes may as well have been skis they looked so big on his now much smaller body. He was carrying a plastic bag with his old clothes in it and a piece of paper and looked to be about as tall as Shelly now. Maybe even a little shorter.

Maria put her tablet away and grabbed her bag as Tommy and Shelly made their way over to her. She stood up. The comparison wasn't pretty. She towered over both Shelly and her husband who looked to be shorter than even Shelly. Tommy looked up at his wife. "Woah, this will take some getting used to." He said.

"Tell me about it." Maria replied looking down at him in disbelief. She had prepared herself on an intellectual level for this, but actually seeing it was another matter entirely. "He's been reduced by 19.48% in height. He's now 5'2" tall." Shelly stated. "Well I guess our first stop should be the clothing store." Maria said. "Probably a good plan, but don't buy too much remember he's due back here in two weeks for the next treatment and then those will be too big." Shelly reminded her.

"Right." Maria said unable to hide the look of stunned disbelief. She remembered when Tommy first started flirting with her. How she had always been so nervous around him and was anxious for him to just ask her out. Had he been this short then she would have rejected his courtship without a second thought. She was certainly very shallow then, but had she outgrown it since then or just not been forced to express it? Her looks and wit guaranteed her the best suitors and now; well they would certainly get some stares during the clothing run, of that she had no doubt.

Tommy handed the summary sheet to his now amazonian wife. He regarded her. Her heels made her over a foot taller than he was now. His head just cleared her enormous blouse covered breasts. "You only weigh a hundred and ten pounds now?" Maria asked as she reviewed the measurements that were printed on the summary sheet. "Yep, talk about a speed diet." He said trying to make lite of the situation. "Ugh, I feel like such an ogre around you already." She lamented.

"Well, shorty, are you ready to get out of here?" She asked only half playfully. Tommy paused unsure of what to make of Maria's demeanor. He decided to run with it. "I guess so stretch." He shot back. She smirked and started walking out. Tommy fell in behind her. It didn't take him long to notice it was going to be a little more difficult to keep up with his wife during walks of any significant duration. His over sized foot wear wasn't helping his cause.

...

The first stop they made was the shoe store. His new size was 8. He found a nice athletic shoe that he wanted and scanned for the correct size. Of course it was on the top shelf. He tip toed and was able to just graze and push at the box with his fingers. "Here, let me help you with that, sir." He heard a bubbly voice say to him from behind. He turned around and a bright-eyed girl that worked there extended her long willowy arm above his head and retrieved the box for him.

"Here you go." She said smiling down at him and flashing him with her dimples and braces. She couldn't have been much over sixteen, but she was a good six inches taller than he was. "Thanks." He said looking up at her sheepishly. "Don't mention it." She said and then walked over to help someone else.

Maria noticed Tommy having trouble and started to go help him, but one of the sales girls beat her to it. She wondered if he would have second thoughts. Something like that had to be humiliating for him she figured. She made her way to the flats and didn't see anything that she liked. Though in all honesty it was probably her disdain for flats in general instead of the shoes in particular that made her decide not to buy any.

They next arrived at the mall. Tommy had to admit that his change in perspective was a bit disorientating. He used to be able to see over everyone and moreover the crowds would usually part for him as he waded through them. Now it seemed like every where he turned was a wall of people. The teenagers were the worst as they never seemed to be watching where they were going. After a few minutes of trying to fight through the throng of shoppers he found it was just easier to follow in Maria's wake.

They made a beeline to the opposite end of the mall to a department store. He quickly found a couple sets of small clothes and after paying for them he used one of the changing rooms to ditch his hospital clothes. Maria browsed the women's section and couldn't resist buying a new night gown. After they had made their purchases they headed home.

They got home and Tommy for one was glad to be back. The treatment had been exhausting and he was looking forward to a nice nap. Maria had other plans. She was curious what Tommy looked like naked now and more specifically what he looked like below the waist. She wanted to get his clothes off him and get him into bed and she didn't have much time to do it in because she still had to work the rest of the afternoon. Fortunately, she was very effective at getting laid.

Tommy kicked his shoes off and walked over to the dresser and dug his wallet, keys, and cell out and dumped them on the dresser. He heard Maria come into the room behind him. He turned around. She had her shirt off for some reason and was walking around in her bra. It gave her adequate support, but she had big breasts and the upper portion of each boob giggled intensely with each step she took. "Lets see how you measure up." She said stepping over to him.

Her tits were pushing up against his collarbone. "Look, you can rest your chin in my cleavage now." She observed pushing forward a bit more to prove her point. Poor little Tommy was practically drowning in boobage. He was so easy to manipulate into intercourse Maria thought to herself. He was already clawing at her bra clasp in the back and finally succeeded in getting it open.

She smiled and slid her shoulders and boobs out of her bra, but held the end of each massive tit with her opposite hands covering her enormous nipples and aureoles. "Are you sure you can still handle these little guy?" She teased. Tommy responded by lifting his own shirt off and dropped his pants. He was now standing there in just his boxers and socks. She smiled. He was as cut and ripped as ever, but just much smaller. Cute would be a good word to describe him with now. Cute was good enough.

Maria removed her hands and let her big boobs drop. She then pulled Tommy in for a hug and pressed them into his face. While she hugged him she gained a new perspective on his smallness as her body just enveloped his in her embrace. He started to pull back, but she held him a little longer before letting him go. He was primed and he grabbed her skirt and panties and yanked them down to her knees in one motion.

Maria stepped out of her panties and stood naked except for her heels looking down at her newly diminutive lover. "You got me naked now what, shorty?" She teased. Tommy was getting annoyed at being called shorty, but now was not the time to worry about that when Maria was naked and horny and right in front of him.

He looked at her standing there naked and towering above him waiting for him to take the lead and realized it was going to be a tall order. Maria could have initiated, but she wanted to see what he would do. They'd been married for a while and like most married couples they had a pattern.

The pattern was they would kiss for a little followed by some hugging, groping, and petting. If they weren't naked yet then he'd take their clothes off. Finally, he'd toss her on the bed if they weren't already there, mount her, and fuck her brains out. That pattern would have to change. He was too short to kiss her on the mouth. She would have to stoop or he would need a stool.

He looked her up and down and realized she still had her shoes on. He still wouldn't reach her mouth with his, but it would bring him three inches closer once she was out of them. He couldn't just reach down and grab her calf like she was was a race horse; even though he wanted to ride her like one. He needed to be smooth about it.

Maria watched in amused fascination as her little lover approached and looked up at her and proceeded to kiss each boob on the nipple. He didn't start sucking on them or anything though. In fact he disappeared beneath them. She then felt his lips press a fresh kiss on her belly, then her navel. Well this was new. She thought to herself.

She felt his small hands slide down her hips and then around to her ass and squeeze. Then he planted a kiss right through her bush on her vagina, but he didn't linger there either. He continued south kissing each inner thigh and then each knee.

She the felt his hands on her left calf. They slid down and he pulled her foot up. He then removed her high heel and kissed the top of her foot. Maria giggled. "That tickles." She said, He repeated the process on the other foot. She then felt his fingers graze gently back up her legs, thighs, hips, and ribs. He was looking up at her again, but now he was a few inches taller. Clever boy – she thought realizing what he had done.

So, instead of his head stopping at her collarbone it now stopped just under her chin. She could've made it easy on him, but what fun was that she figured. Tommy stood the looking at her bare feet. He was proud of what he accomplished. His gaze rose up her long bare legs to her vagina clothed in a triangle of dark curls. He continued up the curve of her hips and toned belly passed her prodigious tits. He passed the level of his own eyes to her chin, mouth, nose and eyes.

What was that he saw? A smirk? She must be amused at his petty attempt at eliminating the enormous height difference. He needed to show his wife he could still take charge. Maria felt his small hands slide under her ass cheeks and down her "hammies". He lifted and about gave himself a hernia, but he was strong and succeeded – barely.

Maria felt herself rising and let out a squeal. He was actually picking her up! She put her hands on his shoulders for balance as she felt herself moving slowly moving backwards. She let out another squeal when she fell backwards onto the bed. She smiled at Tommy who was standing there panting, but the exertion had made all his little muscles pop. She was getting wet now.

It had always been obvious that Tommy was strong before. He had huge muscles in his arms, legs, ass, and chest. She appreciated his strength even more now that he had been deprived of his size. She outweighed him by sixty-five pounds according to the summary and yet he still was able to lift her; for now.

She spread for him as he dropped his boxers and climbed on the bed between her legs. His enormous cock had been reduced to average size, but was still proportionally very large on his smaller body. It was beginning to stiffen as he crawled onto her. She was surprised at his weight. She used to labor under his bulk before, but now he was so lite she might buck him right off her were she to get too animated.

Tommy paused catching his breath as he dumped his wife onto their bed. It certainly used to be a lot easier to do that. He looked down at her and noticed she was getting excited. Her vagina was starting to leak a little and her nipples and aureoles were very swollen. He started for his underwear, but stopped. He would be a lot smaller down there too. He decided to give himself a moment to stiffen up before he revealed his new smaller sized penis to his wife.

He waited only another moment and dropped his boxers and mounted her. He crawled up her long body and over her tremendous tits so he could kiss her. He leaned down and felt her soft boobs squashing against his chest like so many times before, but now it was different. His chest and body were a lot smaller and he could feel her soft tit flesh squishing and sliding out around his sides under his arms. He was barely able to reach her lips. This was not the way he wanted to start things off.

He leaned forward and felt her boobs slosh up as he shifted and he was quickly shifted upward as if on a sloshing waterbed. Before he knew it he had smacked her in the mouth with his mouth. She took it in stride and began kissing him passionately. Her mouth was bigger now and she was cramming her giant tongue into his mouth and her lips were entirely enveloping his.

Maria ran her hands down Tommy's back and to his cute little butt. She took almost an entire buttock into each hand when she squeezed. He was trying to pet and grope her too, but his reach was more limited now. Her legs were completely out of reach so he used his hands to knead her giant breasts. They were inadequate for the task before even as big as his hands used to be, but now? It was kind of ticklish and Maria couldn't help, but giggle as he did his best and feebly fondled her giant titties with his itty-bitty hands.

Tommy was ready to penetrate her. He scooted up her and put his hands on the bed above her shoulders as he had done countless times before. He began to probe with his penis until he started to feel her opening. Something wasn't right; it was smooth. She didn't shave and it was much to tight. This was about the time that Maria burst into laughter.

"Honey, you're fucking my belly button." She said pushing him up and still laughing. "See." She said taking note at how easily she had lifted him up off her. He was so lite. She was right. Tommy was so embarrassed. He had been probing around her belly not her pelvis. He backed down her aligning himself properly: his crotch to hers. Now his head was on the level of her massive tits instead of her face.

He shrugged and buried his head into them kissing and motor-boating as he proceeded to prod the correct hole this time. She was wet and he slipped completely into her all to easily. He thrust and thrust, but just couldn't fill her anymore. She didn't seem to mind though as she began to buck more and more violently as she approached orgasm. It wasn't long before her pelvic gyrations started lifting him completely up and out of her. He would then thrust it back in upon landing again.

He started to blow and then the air left him as her long legs wrapped around his mid-section and squeezed like a powerful python. He felt like a goat being crushed for dinner. He stiffened his muscles, but the pressure was relentless. He was no longer strong enough to repel the powerful embrace of her smooth sexy legs. Finally, he succeeded in getting some air as he tensed and collapsed onto her his orgasm completed.

Maria was bucking hard and like she feared she was practically bucking Tommy's smaller body right off her. She toned it down a little as she came closer and closer to climax. However, when she started cumming she instinctively wrapped her long, strong legs around him and squeezed. He wheezed. She looked down and noticed the difficulty this seemed to be causing him so she let up a little. He collapsed onto her his little head plopping down onto her heaving breasts.

It was a good fuck. Despite the shrinkage Tommy still had it Maria decided. He lay satisfied draped over his enormous wife. She pushed him off and got up. Her body was slick, her olive skin still glistening with hers and his sweat. "Off to work?" He asked. "Yep. I've got a ton of shit to do today. I'll probably be late getting home." She replied.

...

It had only been a couple of hours since Maria had left for work and Tommy was napping when the doorbell rang. He got up, rubbed his eyes, and went to answer it. It was his sister and niece. "Hey Beth, Becky." He greeted them. Their eyes were wide as they regarded him. It was new for Tommy too. His sister was a head taller than him now. Her daughter was half a head taller than her mother. "Come in you want something to drink or eat?" He asked stepping aside to let the two taller women by.

"No we just came by to check in on you." Beth said walking in followed by Rebecca. "I'm fine, but I appreciate the concern. At least let me get you some coffee." He said gesturing for them to sit. Rebecca looked at her mother and followed her lead as she sat down. He started a pot of coffee and came back and sat with them while it seeped through the coffee machine.

"It didn't hurt you when they shrank you did it?" Beth asked concern saturating her voice. "Not at all, I barely even noticed except for things on the wall gradually got higher." He re-assured her. "You look about 5'3" now, is that right?" Beth asked. "5'2" and a buck-ten now." Tommy said. "Wow, Tommy, that's a big change. If you need anything you just call us, OK?" She said. "Thanks, Sis, but I'll be fine I'm not the first person to ever do this." He said getting up to get their coffee's.

"Cream and sugar?" He asked. "Yes, please. I just want you to know that you and Maria are not alone." She said. "Thanks, Sis, but I'll be fine its her I'm concerned about. They have all kinds of tools and gadgets to help as I get smaller." He said opening the cabinet and looking up at the sugar hopelessly out of reach. Beth noticed and couldn't help ribbing him a little. "Right, they give you a step ladder with all of those tools and gadgets? Becky, help your uncle." Beth said.

Rebecca got up and walker over to Tommy smiling down at him as she easily reached the sugar for him. "Here you go uncle Tommy." She said. "Uh, thanks." Tommy said laughing a little at the irony. He also noticed a motion in his niece's chest that he never noticed before. She had grown more than up over the last year and looked to be boasting some solid C-cups now. It was easy to miss when he was six-five, but at five-two they were nearly in is face now.

It was kind of awkward really. Thankfully she didn't loiter and quickly got her seat again. His face felt red, he hoped Beth hadn't noticed the awkward face to breast moment. If she did she gave no indication of it as she accepted her coffee from him. They drank and talked some more until all of the coffee was gone.

Tommy learned that his brother in law got a promotion and that Rebecca would be doing a car wash next month to help fund raise for her cheer team. They got up to leave and Tommy walked them to the door. Beth stooped a little to hug her older brother lest she plant her double D's in his face. Her daughter was new to the whole boob hug thing and did not stoop.

"Bye uncle Tommy." She said hugging him and trapping his head between her boobs. This time Tommy saw Beth notice her daughter's awkwardness. His face was beat red as he disengaged and so was his sister's. Rebecca was oblivious. Tommy just laughed and winked at his sister. "OK, I'll see you all later." He said as he shut the door.

He watched as his sister motioned to her own chest and explained things to her daughter while they walked to their car. He saw his niece's hand shoot to her mouth and look back. She saw him looking out at them and so he just waved. She didn't wave back, but turned to her mother and said something. Tommy was no expert lip reader, but it looked like 'I'm sorry I didn't know.' Tommy laughed and went to finish his nap.

...

Now that Tommy was in the deep space program his work responsibilities at least for the time being were study and training for his mission. So, he was able to work from his office or at home depending upon the day's requirements. Maria's job continued as it always had. So, they quickly settled back into their routine.

The sex had been easier than either had thought it would be. Tommy seemed to want her more than he had even before. He didn't know if it was a side effect of the shrinking process or if Maria's new relatively larger size compared to him made it seem like he was with a new woman: a woman that happened to be identical to his old wife, but taller and with way bigger boobs. This was all fine by Maria whom being younger than Tommy was happy for the extra attention. In any event, they had honed their new intercourse pattern very quickly.

Despite Tommy's shrinkage life went on. He still had a gym membership that he had every intention of using. He had signed up for a 10k run and he swam competitively. These types of events were still things he would do until he couldn't anymore. Then there was the fact that his wife was nine years younger than he was. She still liked to do the things that most attractive twenty somethings liked to do: like going to clubs and bars, to parties, and to concerts. He saw no reason why these shouldn't continue too.

Then there were familial obligations and the friendships to maintain. His sister was sure to come and visit any day now along with her husband and children. Maria's friend Sasha and whomever she happened to be dating would be around at some point. Maria would still have social obligations attached to her job. Tommy was fine with all of these, but Maria, as are most women, was much more socially attuned then Tommy and most guys. She knew that as time went by and he got smaller some of these activities would become very difficult to maintain.

This realization made her hypersensitive to the size comparison between them. Maria loved heels. She hated flats and flatly refused to wear them. So, whenever they were out together she was a full foot taller than he was. This of course elicited a ton of stares and comments and whispers on the edge of earshot.

"That makes me so mad." Maria lamented as they left the restaurant. "Babe, if you didn't always wear heels it wouldn't be sooo bad." Tommy suggested. "Right, like two and half inches will make that much of a difference. I'd still look like a giant freak. What about next week, when you're what; waist high?" She said. Tommy thought she had been worried about his feelings, but it was obvious that she was the one feeling insecure.

Maria did feel a little insecure. She was against this from the start. She never hid it, but it didn't seem to phase Tommy. Now that it was reality she had her own way of taking it out on him. Part of her vengeance was calling him shorty and playfully, but sometimes not so playfully belittling him. She also would put things on high shelves or on top of the fridge or in other high places so he would have to use his step ladder or ask her for help. She knew it was mean, but this was his choice and she wanted him to come to the realization that it wasn't all upside.

They returned from the restaurant and Tommy was taking a shower. Maria had already gotten out of the shower and had just finished drying off. She had a towel around her body under her arms. They had always been a playful couple and one of their favorite pranks was dumping cold water on each other while showering. Hardly able to keep from giggling Maria filled up a large bowl with cold water. He was humming as he rinsed soap from his body. She lifted the bowl up and..."Woah!" He yelled.

Tommy yanked the shower curtain back. She ran giggling from the bathroom. "I'm going to get you for that little lady." He said jumping out and pursuing her. Maria's towel fell off as she bounded out of their room and down the hall way. Tommy admired her sexy ass as it wiggled and jiggled as she ran from him. That's when she had an epiphany: why was she running? Normally, after doing this to him he would chase her down, pin her easily, and tickle her unmercifully, but he was the smaller one now; much smaller. No way could he pin her unless she wanted to be pinned.

Nope, if anyone would be doing any pinning it would be her. She abruptly slowed to a stop and turned around. Tommy also had fallen into his old pattern. A pattern that might not be suitable now. He realized it about the same time that she did. He was chasing her naked sexy ass when she suddenly stopped. Naturally, he slowed to a stop too lest he run into her.

He watched her slowly turn around. She crossed her arms over her huge chest and regarded him; as if sizing him up. "Just what did you think you'd be doing when you caught me eh, tiny?" She asked with this arrogant smirk on her face. Tommy had just done as always and now he was in a pickle. Maria dropped her arms to her sides and confidently started walking back towards him.

Well this was new. He swallowed as he sized her up. She was very tall, strong, and athletic for a woman. She was also in excellent physical condition. They used to wrestle and play fight before and he was always surprised and proud at how well she did. That was when he was 14 inches taller and weighed ninety plus pounds more than now. He needed to make a decision and fast.

Maria was supremely confident as she slowly walked up to him. They'd had sex several times since his change. She had been able toss his little ass around oh sooo easily in bed. He was still able to lift her, but barely and only if she stood still and allowed it. She had a larger advantage in size over him now than he used to have over her before he shrank. His best bet would be to run, but she knew he wouldn't do that and the thought put an even bigger smile on her face.

Tommy noticed her giant tits performing this clapping motion as she slowly closed the gap between them. His instincts screamed flee, but he was an ex-seal and he'd stopped listening to the flight response long ago. So, he attacked! He lunged into her tackling her around the waist. She staggered for a moment, but didn't fall. In fact, her powerful legs allowed her to easily hold her ground. She felt her little husband tighten his grip as he tried to sling her by the hip right and left to topple her.

Adorable. She thought looking down at him trying so hard to assert physical dominance that he no longer possessed. She felt him tugging and pushing so energetically, but he just didn't have the mass to move her. She giggled and reached a long arm over his back and pinched his cute little butt: hard. This wasn't working Tommy quickly realized. Then he heard Maria snickering at him. This made him try even harder, but to no avail. He was no longer heavy enough to generate the necessary force. Then a painful pinch on his ass caught him by surprise.

He let go and jumped up straight looking up at his beautiful wife. She reached for him trying to grab him. He used his hands and caught hers. They squeezed their fingers around each others hands. He staggered backwards as she pushed forward and down. He got his legs behind him and pushed back with all his strength. He regained a little lost ground and looked at his wife.

He knew he was in trouble when he saw her face. He was straining and she wasn't - at all. "Is that all you got?" She asked smiling and knowing the answer. The muscles in her arms and legs swelled slightly as she pushed forward and down hard. The test of strength was over and it was blow out in Maria's favor. Tommy slid backwards and then fell. Maria could have ended it right then and there and just fell on him pinning him, but what fun would that be?

Tommy was surprised that she let go of his hands. He reacted quickly and crawled under her legs and quickly got to his feet standing behind her. He admired her round, smooth, sexy ass and remembered that his butt still hurt from her pinch. So, he slapped her ass as hard as he could. She squealed and spun around facing him again.

"Ouch. You're sooo going to pay for that one little man." She said playfully and rubbing her ass with her hand. She was taller and stronger than him, but that didn't mean that he couldn't still emerge victorious. He needed to rely on his training and use her over confidence against her figured. She lunged for him reaching at him and he retreated back causing her to miss. He couldn't go toe to toe with her that was for sure.

Maria didn't give him time to recover. She charged him again. He tried not to be distracted by her big bouncing breasts. He was going to use her own momentum against her, but she stopped short when she got to him and grabbed him by the shoulders. He tried to push away. His hands just sunk into her tits, and she squealed, but he didn't have the reach to escape her that way.

Maria had him. She grabbed him and he tried pushing away and only succeeded in smashing her boobs. She was going to pull him in and use her leg to trip him from behind just like he used to do her. She couldn't wait to see the look on his face.

Tommy knew what she was trying to do. When he felt her leg slip behind his he threw his arms up and over hers and wrapped them around her forearms. He used her own arms for balance and support and just lifted his legs above her sweep. It almost worked. He did dodge her sweep, but she lost her balance and fell forward to her knees.

He was now on his back and she was canopying him, but had not pinned him. Her big titties were flopping about beautifully, but he wasn't to be distracted. He curled up and put his feet on her shoulders and pushed. He succeeded in getting some more separation and at the same time slid on his back away from her creating a fresh carpet burn.

Maria was surprised at how tenacious his defense was. She was clearly physically superior now by far. She was heavier, taller, stronger, and had more reach, but he was still surprisingly effective. It made it much more fun she decided. Though in all honesty the only reason she wasn't sitting on top of him yet is because she didn't want to be.

He quickly got to his feet. She smiled at him from her knees and started to slowly get up when he charged her. It was a timely move and a testament to Tommy's fighting skill. The next thing Maria knew she was on her back and Tommy was on top of her in a blink of an eye. He was good, but he was still so little. He couldn't hold the position.

She easily tossed him off and quickly got to her feet. He charged again, but this time she was ready. She simply hip checked him and sent him careening to the floor. Tommy rubbed his butt and looked up at Maria smiling condescendingly down at him. That's when he realized she was totally toying with him. She must have thought she could end this at any time, but instead she wanted to drag it out apparently. To what end he did not know.

This realization put increased fervor in his efforts. However, it didn't put increased force in his attacks. Five minutes later and Maria had him cornered in the bedroom. He was tired and she was still smirking. It wasn't fun anymore for Tommy. She had the doorway blocked and his back was to the wall. "Had enough?" He asked fronting with false bravado.

Maria laughed. "What did you say? 'I'm going to get you for that little lady.'" Maria recalled his threat from earlier. "I'm still waiting." She said smiling and dropping her hands to her hips. Tommy was tired of being belittled. Sure she was stronger and taller now, but it wasn't a real fight. Its not like he could kick her knee out or chop her in the throat. If it was real he was confident he would still win.

"Look, its not like its life or death here. I could take you down if I had to, but I just don't want to hurt you." He said to his towering nude wife. She laughed. "Oh I see. So you've been taking it easy on me all this time?" She said incredulously. "Yeah." Tommy said slowly and unconvincingly. "I'm calling bullshit." She said.

She walked up to him. She stood tall above him and looked dismissively over her big boobs, which happened to be practically in his face, at him. "Just face it hon, you're a small little man now. I have been taking it easy on you. I can totally kick your ass now. If you admit it then I won't have to prove it to you. You got ten seconds." Maria said boldly.

Tommy couldn't believe how ridiculous she was being. Didn't she realize he was an ex-seal. Sure she had size, but it was the size of the fight in the dog not the size of the dog in the fight. "Time's up. You ready? I'm going to pin you in less than thirty seconds; try and stop me." She said. Tommy tried to dart around her side to behind her.

Maria's reach allowed her to gab his arm. She yanked him into her. He tried getting away, but she grabbed his wrists and he wrestled with her momentarily. She was so strong. She overpowered his arms and pinned them to his side. He looked down. He started to stomp her foot with his heel, but remembered this was Maria and paused.

After Maria pinned his arms. She noticed Tommy freeze. The ease at which she had done that must have shocked even him. She then power lifted using her arms and legs and tossed him on the bed like a rag doll. Tommy's pause cost him as he felt his feet leave the ground. He landed softly on the bed and started to recover, but she was on him in a flash.

One leg now both legs were up she was straddling him with her knees bent on either of his sides. He started to get up and she dropped her ass down onto his middle. Her weight forced the breath from him. He felt her bush brushing on his abdomen. He flung his arms up in defense and she just grabbed his wrists and pinned them back to the bed. He was done.

Her big bare boobies were still swaying above him when she looked up at the clock. "Twenty-three seconds. Looks like I beat my own prediction." She said smiling down at him. He lifted his head and tried raising his arms with everything he had to no avail. Maria saw him squirming there and almost felt sorry for him as she held him down ever so easily. Then she remembered this was his choice and he brought this on himself.

It was a little erotic dominating him like this, but how could she respect him anymore? He was so weak. He had the physique of a young, skinny teenage boy now. He was struggling mightily still to escape and with her size and weight she was easily preventing that from happening. He used to pin and tickle her until she would almost pee her pants. Now, she could do anything she wanted to him.

She turned her head allowing her hair to cascade down onto his face and nose. It made him want to itch, but he wasn't going to give her the satisfaction of that knowledge. He shook his head trying to keep it away as she did this. She then got another idea and began popping him in the face a with her big boobs. "Suck on my titties tiny and I might let you up." She teased. Finally, after several minutes of tormenting him with her tits, hair, and even her tongue she got off of him and allowed him up.

It was very humbling for Tommy. He still couldn't believe he had truly been dominated so thoroughly. He refused to. As he got up and got dressed he recalled several instances that he thought of things that he would've done in the fight, but that he didn't because it was his wife. Sure she could pin him in a wrestling match, but if he truly had to defend himself he could he decided.

...

Just as Tommy seemed to get used to his new perspective a new unexpected issue would emerge reminding him how he had changed. For instance, they both had separate work out regimens as both Maria and Tommy kept in excellent physical condition. However, once in a while they would work out together. Today was one such day.

Maria was absolutely giddy as she got ready. She always was amazed at how much more Tommy could press, squat, and curl then her, but that was before. Now the shoe was on the other foot and she was so ready to show him up. She would get a little pay back for the smug assistance he had given her in the past when she needed help lifting. She would enjoy quantifying the physical superiority she demonstrated just a few days before during their playful wrestling match.

"Maybe I'll just go another day." said Tommy walking over to Maria who was getting dressed with her back to him in front of their dresser. As much as she was looking forward to their working out Tommy was dreading it. Maria had pinned him pretty easily. It was clear she was stronger. He was not interested at knowing by how much. Working out with her was going to be no fun at all. Then there were all these other people that he knew there that hadn't had a clue about his new gig as a Micronaut. What would they think when they saw how small he had become and when he struggled to lift half of what he used to be able to?

Maria's big bare breasts jiggled for a moment as she stretched her strong white sports bra and pulled it over her head and her tits. It expanded tight as a drum across her chest straining to contain her massive mammaries. She turned to face her chest high husband. "Stop it. Everyone will understand. We can't just quit living our lives because you're embarrassed at the side effects of your dream job." She said cutting to the point quickly and with a little too much sarcasm for Tommy's taste.

"No, Your right." He reluctantly agreed admiring the outline of her boobs that he could clearly see through the sports bra even from the front. It completely covered them, but he could easily trace the large circular shape of each gigantic, compressed tit through the garment. Her enormous nipples also pushed out like buttons at the center of the massive mounds. He could even see the darkness created by her aureoles bleeding through. Thankfully Maria always donned a covering shirt lest she attract too much unwanted attention.

She finished dressing and though her outfit was sexy it was not out of place in the gym. A thin dark short-sleeve workout shirt covered her drum tight sports bra, but her size was irrepressible and it was clear to anyone how incredibly busty she was. Her pants were tight and showed off her curves tastefully. They weren't so tight as to display camel toe, but her ass was well defined and the clefts beneath each cheek crept across the outside of the fabric.

They arrived at the gym. The couple always lifted before running, so as to burn more body fat. Tommy went first. Before the treatment he could bench three hundred. He had no idea what he could lift now, but he figured it would be significantly less. So he started with 200. Maria helped him load the barbell and then he lay down to lift and she assumed the spotting position behind the bench. He put his arms up and pushed. The barbell didn't budge. He pushed again with all his strength and still nothing.

"I think I need to drop down to 175." He said his face flushing with embarrassment. "Sure." Maria said quickly adjusting the weight. He tried again. This time he got the barbell off and down, but he couldn't get it back up. He sat there struggling as Maria gradually increased her spotting assistance until he got it up and back on the rack.

"That's too much too it looks like. Why don't we try 135?" She asked. "No, I can do 160." He replied. "Tommy..." Maria started. "Babe, 165." Tommy said cutting her off. She shrugged her shoulders and adjusted the weight. A moment later he was straining as she helped pull the first rep up and back onto the rack.

"I'm putting 135 on." She said. "No, 145." Tommy plead. "Fine, 145." She said adjusting the weight, again. This time his arms were shaking the whole time and especially as he pushed the final rep up and sat it on the rack. It was probably still too heavy as he only did 6 reps, but at least he did them by himself. He felt good as he got up.

That is until his wife laid down and easily did 8 reps without really straining at all. "Alright good first set. You ready for number two?" She asked sitting up and stretching. "Sure." Tommy replied laying down and then he struggled to get 5 reps in the second set. His arms were jelly. There would not be a third set for him.

"I'm jumping up to 165." Maria said adjusting the weight before laying down and quickly knocking out 8 reps. Tommy passed his third set and watched his wife do 8 reps at 185 for hers. She was straining a little bit on the last few of her final set. She sat up sighing and wiping perspiration from her face with her towel. "Alright, ready for curls?" She asked. "Yeah." Tommy groaned.

They worked their way through their routine. Maria showed Tommy up completely in each lift, but especially when they got to the legs lifts. He was relieved to finally be at the treadmills. They normally ran for thirty minutes after lifting. They both entered in their time and started running. Tommy couldn't help, but notice Maria's massive bust bouncing up and down in rhythm with her strides. What's more he noticed the other guys noticing too and he did not like it one bit.

They both slowed to a stop at the same time. "Four miles. You?" Maria reported and then asked. Tommy looked at his distance. "Two and half." He said meekly. "Really?" She asked looking surprised. "You weren't sandbagging on me were you?" She asked. "Does it look like it." He said curtly gesturing to his sweat drenched body. "Guess not." She agreed. "Well you ready?" She said smiling and patting his small chest.

 

 

Chapter 3: Second Treatment by minuss

Chapter 3: Second Treatment

Exactly two weeks from the day Tommy shrank to 5'2" he and Maria were back in the waiting room. She was reading a magazine and he was pacing and waiting. Less than a year from now and he would be on another planet in a distant solar system he kept reminding himself.

Tommy's thoughts were interrupted by Shelly opening the door. "Hi. We're ready if you are." She said. "Do you have any more Cosmo's?" Maria asked putting the magazine she had down. "No, I don't think we do; just that one." Shelly responded. "I forgot my tablet, guess I'm stuck with Sports Illustrated now." Maria laughed. "You can come back if you want. I'm sure your husband won't mind." Shelly said. "Oh, OK. I think I will." Maria replied.

Tommy didn't object, but he wasn't necessarily keen on the idea. It was a shock last time when he first saw his statuesque wife. Even the much shorter Shelly had been taller than he was when he emerged from the shrink chamber at 5'2". Now, Maria along with Shelly would get to see him shrunken even more and totally naked before he had even seen himself in the mirror.

The procedure was the same as last time. He stripped, stepped into the chamber, and stood patiently as the machine slowly and quietly went about its business. Shelly showed Maria the controls while Tommy was inside getting shrunk to some new even smaller size. "Why does he have to be nude?" Maria asked. "Clothing will interfere with process and result in erratic results." Shelly answered.

Maria was satisfied with the answer, but quickly realized that there was even less to do in the back then there was in the waiting room. Still it was nice to see how all this happened. She chatted with Shelly for a bit until the process completed. "OK. We're all done." Shelly announced in the microphone. The women waited and watched as the door to the chamber opened.

Tommy emerged much smaller than he had been. Maria had to consciously prevent herself from gawking overtly. He was tiny. The size of a small boy now. The new point of view seemed to confuse him for a moment as he looked around. He quickly seemed to adjust. "OK, lets check your measurements." Shelly said walking over towards him. Maria followed.

She was every bit of 6'4" in her three inch heels today, she could immediately tell that Tommy's head would not even reach the level of her breasts anymore. "OK, sweety step over here." Shelly instructed and then grabbed Tommy by his arm leading him to the scale and tape measure. Maria took note of his height of 4'3". The scale read 65 pounds.

Shelly recorded those and quickly went about gathering the rest of his measurements: arm length, leg length, waist and chest circumference, etc. It didn't take long. In less then 20 minutes they were walking out; Maria dressed in her business attire and Tommy in his baggy medical smock. He was walking frantically just to keep up with her as she led the way back to the car.

She slid into the drivers seat of her large SUV. It fit her long body like a glove. Tommy had to literally climb into the passenger seat where he quickly realized that he could no longer see over the dash cleanly. The couple hadn't spoken since Tommy had emerged from the shrinking chamber. "So, you want to take the day off and have sex all day?" Tommy said breaking the silence.

Maria smirked and turned her torso resting her long arm along the back of his seat. Tommy couldn't help but stare at the massive swells beneath her blouse. They seemed so much bigger than this morning before he had shrunk. He was too short to see much cleavage. Most of it was hidden by her professional clothing anyway. She regarded him for a moment. "You think you're still big enough to handle this?" She said glancing down her body and smiling condescendingly.

Her body was smoking. He wanted her. "I'll bend you over and screw you senseless." He responded. Maria just looked at him like he was nuts. "As soon as I find a chair to stand-on." He said smiling up at her. She just laughed and rolled her eyes. "Lets get you some new clothes and take it from there." She said.

Shopping was a nightmare. There was nothing Tommy's size in the men's section. Maria picked out some clothes that looked like a fit. "Here try these on." She said handing them Tommy. "I'm not wearing these! They're kids clothes." Tommy said handing them back and looking up at Maria. "Hon, I hate to break it to you, but you're the size of a kid now. It's all that'll fit." She said bending over and holding the tiny pants up to Tommy's little legs.

Tommy couldn't argue the point. They looked like the right size; he was also distracted. His eyes were drawn to the cleavage he missed from earlier. With Maria bent over like this he could see straight down here blouse to her boobage threatening to spill out. "Fine. I'll try them on." He relented. When he emerged Maria smiled. "You look so cute." She said walking over and adjusting his GI Joe shirt and jeans. "Adorable." A strange voice agreed. Tommy and Maria both looked over at an older lady that was watching them.

"You're son is so cute. How old is he?" She asked. Tommy's face went beet red. "Thirty-four, mam." He said curtly. Now Maria turned red as the old lady frowned and looked confused. "He's eight, but he lost his manners it seems." She said standing up. "Come on." Maria said as she grabbed Tommy by his bicep and pulled him out of site and earshot. Tommy had no choice but to follow otherwise he would have simply been drug behind his wife.

"What in the hell is wrong with you?" She asked bending over to lower herself to Tommy's level. "Nothing. She thought I was a child and I corrected her. Now would you let go." He said yanking his arm away. "She's old and you're the same size as a child. Its an honest mistake. You didn't have to be so, so rude." She scolded after finding the adjective.

Tommy just stood there and so Maria stood up and looked down at him planting one hand on a hip. "I feel like some soccer Mom lecturing her little boy." She said shaking her head in disbelief. She was needling him for embarrassing her. He wasn't going to let it get to him. "You look more like some giant soccer MILF to me." He said and he reached up and pinched her one of her large tits hanging above his head.

Maria's mouth formed and O in shock upon feeling his little fingers grope the bottom her breast; in public no less! The things that came out of his dirty little mouth seemed wrong for some reason. "OMG, I should bend you over my knee and spank your little ass for that one you perv." She said in shock. "Sounds good. Lets go." He said smiling up at her.

He then walked off towards the register. He might look like a kid and people might try and treat him like one, but he was an adult and was not going to conform to perception. Not Maria's perception and certainly not some stranger no matter how old or demented.

Maria watched him walk away shaking her head, but then fell in behind him. She was embarrassed and surprised at his behavior, but she also had decided she did want to take the day off and fuck his little brains out. She was going to abuse him and he would love it and beg for more when she was done. Why she had this urge now when only a moment ago she was treating him like a kid she did not know. This whole process confused things so much.

They got home and no sooner than they walked in Tommy was sliding his hands up his wife's skirt. He felt her thighs and ass. He could feel that she had garter leggings on that connected to her panties. She often wore these to work as they kept her pantyhose tight and wrinkle free. That and Tommy just loved them. He slid his hand up to her butt and crotch and felt her up.

He looked up and saw her looking down at him impatiently. "You finished?" She asked. "Nope. Just getting started." He said and he removed his hands from beneath her skirt and quickly stripped out of his new clothes. Maria ignored him and walked over and sat on the couch. She grabbed her tablet and started reading. She hadn't changed her mind about screwing him, but she wanted to tease him a little first.

He walked over and stood nude in front of her. She could hardly keep from smirking. She could tell he was getting impatient. Tommy's little dick was stiff and at attention. He was ready, but Maria seemed disinterested. Not to be denied he climbed up on the couch. "So, you want to fuck or what?" He asked plopping down beside his wife.

Maria sighed. "I wish you wouldn't cuss like that. Do you realize how ridiculous it looks now? Like some little grade school kid dropping F-bombs: not attractive at all." She said. "Fuck that, I'm an adult I say what I please." He promptly shot back. She just looked at him. "You realize the more you lay on the curse words the more insecure you seem." She stated.

Tommy might have come to that conclusion on his own and stopped, but he wouldn't be force fed like this and especially not now. Now that she called him out his only choice was to play it all the way. "Did you become Sigmund "Fucking" Freud or something? You know everything boils down to sex with him, right?" He stated and then thrust his hand down her shirt.

His hand disappeared completely within her cleavage to well past his wrist. She felt his small hand and fingers slide down the inside of her right boob. Her nipples stiffened at his touch. She had big nipples and even bigger aureoles and she wanted his little hands touching them. He still knew how to turn her on even if he was small. She abandoned her plan of toying with him and just grabbed him.

He was shocked at how she just took control. She grabbed him and lifted him as easily as moving an empty box. She pulled him into her and started kissing him. Her mouth and tongue were so big it was almost not enjoyable for him. Maria found it awkward too. She was hugging and kissing him, but she felt like she was hugging herself; his physical presence was so diminished within her arms.

Her large soft boobs used to squash and spread against his hard, broad chest as he held her in his arms. Then her feet would dangle as he gently lifted her to share a kiss. Now, her boobs were overwhelming his small frame and she was jerking him too and fro like a little rag doll. It was not graceful at all. However, the awkwardness was overpowered by the eroticism of it.

Here was her formerly big and strong husband being completely dominated physically and sexually. It was new; a novelty that she hoped would last, because she was not attracted to small puny guys. Had Tommy been this tall when he asked her out for the first time she would have laughed and rejected him without another thought.

Tommy tugged ineffectually at her skirt. He had gotten one side over a hip before she finally lifted up and slid it off for him. She then pulled her blouse up and unsnapped her bra freeing her gigantic breasts. Tommy immediately grabbed one titanic tit with both hands and began kneading it. It was heavy, smooth, and squishy, and it was way too much boob for such small hands.

"The other one's getting jealous." Maria said. He dropped that tit and started kissing on the other giant jug. Maria laid back and let Tommy crawl up onto her as he kept kissing and then started sucking and licking at her gigantic titties. She smiled observing how much smaller his head was then either of them. She then got an idea and grabbed each tit from beneath, lifted, and then sandwiched his little head between them.

Tommy couldn't believe it. His head was completely between his wife's boobs. He felt her smooth, soft, tit skin sliding across his face as she kneaded and jiggled them from the outside while smashing them inward simultaneously. He was kissing and licking until he felt it becoming difficult to breath. He then pulled his head from between them gasping.

Maria hadn't noticed and just kept playing with her own titties. Tommy quickly droped down and began unsnapping the garter. When he finished he rolled her stockings down her long smooth legs one by one. He then grabbed the hem of her panties and pulled down, but he couldn't get her them below her ass because she was sitting on it.

Finally, realizing what he was trying to do she lifted and he was able to finish getting her panties below her ass. She leaned back and lifted her legs and he pulled the panties until he reached her stocking covered feet. He got her panties off and yanked the stockings off too. She was now completely nude like he was. She sat there reclined on the couch her long legs spread with her diminutive lover in between.

"Well you got me naked, now what?" Maria said casually resting her long arms on the back of the couch. Tommy jumped up onto her. She readied her self, but he was so light now her body took his weight easily. The foreplay had primed her and she felt herself beginning to leak. She felt something tickling her pussy. She looked down and Tommy's little butt was working wildly pumping his little dick in and out of her.

He was not even close to filling her down there anymore, but she was so close to orgasm it didn't take much to start her chain reaction to climax. She smacked a large hand down spreading her long fingers onto both his ass cheeks. She used her hand and pushed in helping him get her off. They succeeded. She pressed him into her several more thrusts after he was spent until she finished too.

After allowing her climax to fade she collected her clothes, got up, and got a shower. Tommy was laying naked on the couch when she emerged fully dressed again. "Where are you going? I thought we were going to have sex all day?" Tommy asked. She looked at him. Stretched to full height he barely took up half the couch now. "Some of us still have to work. You can stick your little penis in me again when I get back from work." She said and then left.

He looked down. His package looked the same size as it always had in relation to the rest of him. It was just everything else was so much bigger. The couch was a good sized bed for him now. When before it used to be too short to fully lay down on. He stretched out and went to sleep.

...

Tommy and Maria arrived early as usual to the 10k. They waited for Sasha near the front as runners filled in the space around them. She finally arrived wading through the crowd to get over to them. Tommy looked around. He was taller than exactly no one. Even children had him by a head. To most women he was only chest high, but to his tall wife and taller friend he was less than that even.

Motivational music blared as the clock counted down to the start of the race. Tommy bounced in anticipation as did those around him. He could only see to the back of the next runner in front of him. In fact, he looked around and realized his vision was limited similarly in all directions. The horn sounded and everyone moved forward slowly at first, but then as soon as they reached the starting line they accelerated.

Tommy flowed through the river of people equally with the crowd until he reached the starting line then he took off. However, though he accelerated as usual during one of these races it seemed as if he was going backwards. People bounded and flowed around him as if he were a stone in a river and they swift moving water.

He looked up and noticed his wife and Sasha were already ten feet ahead and counting as they casually jogged. Tommy accelerated into an all out sprint and though the flow of people around him slowed it did not stop. The distance between him and his wife and Sasha continued to grow albeit more slowly. Their longer legs simply carried them father at a jog than his shorter legs did even at a flat out run.

Maria looked around and didn't see Tommy. She looked back over her shoulder and noticed Tommy sprinting as the longer legged runners surrounding him easily jogged around him. "My little hubby is having some trouble keeping up." Maria mentioned to her friend who shot a glance back over her shoulder at him.

"Oh, should we wait up for him?" Sasha asked. "I don't know let's ask him." Maria replied. They slowed their casual jogs until Tommy began to gain ground. Maria felt her chest bouncing more than normal under her sports bra as she exaggerated the hops in order to slow her forward speed. The women parted a little allowing little Tommy to run up between them.

He looked up at them. He was nearly at a dead run and was panting. They had been jogging casually and were half running in place in order for him to keep up. Maria had not counted on him being so much slower than her, but it shouldn't have been that surprising. He wasn't much over half her height now.

"Honey do you want us to run with you?" she asked. Tommy looked up at these two women towering above him. His wife's big tits were bouncing in unison above his head. They were so much faster than him now they had to really try in order to run slow enough so he could keep pace and he was at a sprint. He couldn't keep this pace much longer and they would have to slow down further still. He was embarrassed enough as it was and decided it best if they weren't around to see how slow his jog was.

"No. You two go ahead. I don't want to affect your time." He said. "Are you sure? We don't mind." Sasha lied and Maria nodded in agreement. "No, really, its OK." Tommy wheezed. "OK." Maria replied nodding to Sasha as they accelerated into their normal jog strides and quickly left Tommy in their dust. As soon as they were far enough ahead Tommy decelerated into his normal jog stride.

Later, he approached the finish line and saw his time: an hour and forty five minutes. He huffed in disgust. After crossing the finish line he wondered the crowd looking for Sasha and Maria. He found them talking to two tall, chiseled guys with no shirts. He made a beeline over to them. He pinched his wife's spandex covered butt. "Oh." She startled spinning around and finding her tiny husband.

Tommy noticed her face flush with embarrassment. She should be embarrassed getting caught in the act like this. He could even see her nipples slightly denting her top. "Hi honey." She said. "Uh, what was your time?" She asked as if looking for something, anything to say to him. "Horrible. Who are your friends?" He asked looking at the guys who were almost smirking at him as if to say; we could totally steal your woman from you and you could do nothing to stop us.

Maria was a little aroused by the guys she and Sasha were talking to. They had been waiting so long for Tommy that these guys had come over and started hitting on them. They didn't have anything else to do so they chatted politely and soaked up the attention. Maria felt a pinch on her butt and squeaked turning around to see who it was. Of course, it was Tommy.

She could tell he was miffed. Her mind immediately wondered what these guys would think of her now when she told them she was married to this tiny little man. Her face flushed with embarrassment at the notion. "Hi honey, uh, what was your time?" She asked putting off the introductions. "Horrible. Who are your friends?" He asked getting straight to it.

"John, Bill this is my husband Tommy. He is in the process of becoming a Micronaut. Tommy this is Bill and John." Maria made introductions. "Woah, well that explains the height, but you have a way to go before you're small enough to be a Micronaut, right?" Asked John. "Yeah, I read those guys are like one sixteenth of an inch tall." Bill chimed in walking over and standing next to Maria.

He was taller than she was by nearly a head. "You're going to have your hands full with this one when you get back from your mission." He said draping an arm around her shoulders and looking down at the half-ling Tommy had become. Maria could see Tom getting angry so she interceded by moving from under Bill's arm to over by Tom's side. "They only take the best of the best for the Micronaut program and I'll be his playground when he returns." Maria said dropping her hand to Tom's shoulder.

Bill laughed as did Tommy glad the situation had changed. Still he did not like being around these two giant guys and he liked Maria being around them even less. "Well, I imagine it will be difficult to get anything done around the house. If you need help here's my card. I do repairs of all types." He added. Maria took it. He was a handy man. "Thanks. If anything comes up we'll keep you in mind. After Sasha gave John her number the two guys left.

"Come on, what was that?" Tommy asked a little angry. Maria tried to play it off and she pulled her little husband into her hip. "Awww, you're not jealous are you? We were just talking. Right Sasha?" She asked her friend for backup who was smiling. "You can blame it on me, Tommy. I was totally flirting. Maria was just playing wing woman and we succeeded since I got John's number." Sasha said smiling broadly.

...

"Come on we're going to be late." Tommy chided Maria. She always took way too long to get ready to go anywhere. They were just going to her sister's to baby sit his niece and she was prepping like it was date night or something. "I'm coming, jeez." Maria said emerging from their bedroom and putting her last earring in while walking down the hall.

She walked toward Tommy who was drinking in her beauty. She was wearing a gray skirt (stopping just above her knees) and matching blouse with square patterns on it and some purple, blue, and green flowers running up both sides. The blouse had a green bottom, neckline, and sleeve cuffs. On most women the blouse would end just after the skirt began providing full coverage, but on Maria, being so busty, it revealed her mid-drift just above her belly button.

Her breasts protruded prominently and still wobbled slightly despite the heavy duty bra Tommy knew that she had on underneath. She stopped in front of him and he noticed his chin was even with her belly button. Then she slipped her feet into her four inch heels and it rose to above his eyes.

He looked up and couldn't even see her face. It was totally blocked out by the massive blouse covered lumps hanging above his head. She stepped back and regarded her miniature husband. "You're awful bossy this morning short stuff." She said to him and touching his chin with her fingers.

"Knock it off. You know Beth and James are waiting on us." Tommy defended. "You don't have to get all dolled up just to go over to my sister's house." He added. "How long have we been together? You know I don't go anywhere with out fixing up a little bit." She answered. Tommy knew it was total BS, but let it go.

She fixed up a little extra when heading to Beth's for many reasons. She liked to tease James, which totally annoyed Beth who was pretty in her own right, but not to the level of Maria. Also, Tommy's niece looked up to Maria and she figured she had fashion expectations to live up to. "Fine lets just go." Tommy said heading out the door.

They arrived at Beth's house thirty minutes later and after a short greeting and some instructions that Rebecca get to bed at a descent hour so she could get to work on time tomorrow they left for their date night. They were going to be gone all night, and Tommy and Maria agreed to stay the night. Rebecca was self sufficient, but they didn't want any parties and especially her boyfriend to drop by and make them premature grandparents.

Rebecca came out of her room after her parents left. "I love your outfit." She said to Maria. "Thanks. I've had it forever and just never wore it." She said. Rebecca was wearing some short shorts and a loose shirt, a thick white bra strap was visible hanging from her collar. The shirt was tied off so that it revealed her belly. She was getting too old too fast Tommy decided, but admittedly she already had the physique of a beautiful woman. She was taller and bustier every time he saw her lately it seemed like.

She wasn't as tall as Maria especially since his wife had on heels, but she looked to be approaching six feet rapidly. He guessed about 5'10 or 11 which put his shoulders about waist high to her. His niece's height combined with her newly minted womanly figure would cause any stranger to classify her as a peer to Maria. That stranger would also assume that Tommy was someone's little brother and the baby-sittee as opposed to the sitter.

"No offense, but this is totally unnecessary. I'm way too old for a sitter." She said to us looking sour. Maria handled it deftly. "Hey! We like to see you. Just consider it a visit. You want to get dinner or go shopping or something?" She asked. Rebecca lit up immediately. "Well, I have been trying to get over to the mall." She said.

"Alright. We're heading to the mall then." Maria said grabbing her purse. It was not lost on Tommy that he contributed exactly nothing to this decision making process, but even he didn't realize this until they were in the car and on the way. Its surprising how much affect size has on the subconscious he realized as he sat quietly in the back seat while his niece, who filled the passenger seat nicely, and wife discussed what type of outfits and shoes they had seen lately.

Tommy grew tired of store after store and being mistaken for a child time and again. He had been looking forward to a nice night of TV, takeout food, and conversation with Maria while Rebecca occupied herself in her room. Its not how the night turned out at all. He felt third wheel just like when Maria and Sasha were together, but worse since it was his niece that Maria was prioritizing above him.

"Come on lets get some dinner. I'm hungry." Tommy protested upon passing the food court. He realized that Maria didn't even hear what he had said since she was gabbing with Rebecca. She just kept on walking. "Maria...Maria...MARIA!" He finally yelled tugging on her skirt and interrupting her conversation with Rebecca.

"Excuse me." She said to her niece then turned to Tommy. "WHAT!" She yelled back and looked down at Tommy annoyed. It got the attention of most the people in their vicinity. "Jeez, What do you want?" She said scowling down at him from above. He looked around embarrassed and looked back at his towering wife who dropped her hands to her hips and regarded him impatiently. Lord she was big he thought. Even his niece who crossed her arms over her own large chest looked enormous now too.

"Well?" Maria asked in exasperation. Tommy couldn't help, but notice that most of the people were still watching them. Fuck it he thought, she's the one that yelled and made the scene. "I'm hungry. We've been shopping for hours. I want some food." He demanded. "Fine. Go ahead. We've got one more store to go to and we'll join you." She said dismissively. "My wallet was too big for these pockets so I left it at home." He explained.

"Well, I don't have any cash and I need my card, so, I guess you'll be coming with us." Maria said. Rebecca bent over to bring her face in front of her tiny uncle. "Come on, just one more store and we'll eat." She said smiling condescendingly. She then grabbed his small hand with her much larger one and lead him to the next place. Tommy didn't like it, but went along because he didn't have his wallet and wasn't about to just sit in the food court and smell food he couldn't buy.

They finally made it back to order some Chinese food. Maria ordered first then Rebecca. The menu was on the counter and Tommy couldn't see it because the counter was over his head. "Do they have general's chicken?" Tommy asked Maria who was getting her drink. "I don't know." She said absentmindedly. Tommy felt himself launch upward.

"Can you see now uncle Tommy?" Asked his niece who had just hoisted him up on her hip. He could see, but was embarrassed about being picked up like this. He heard Maria giggling. Of course she was paying attention now! He was about to snap at Rebecca, but Maria saw it coming and cut it off before it began. "Don't even think about it. Its a practical solution to a practical problem." Maria said as she walked over to Rebecca's side.

"Fine. I'll have general's chicken with an egg roll and coke." Tommy ordered expecting to be put down, but she just held him on her hip. "I don't mind. He's lighter than, Jordan, the nine year old I babysit." Rebecca told Maria with a confused look about her. "I was talking to Tommy. He was about to yell at you. He doesn't like to be treated like the tiny man that he is now. He'd rather we all just pretend he's still large and in charge." She added.

"Oh, sorry." Rebecca said putting him down. Tommy had just about enough from Maria. He was going to give her a piece of his mind, but when he turned to look up a her she was gone. He looked around and saw she had already taken her tray over to an open table. Rebecca got her food next and she waited with Tommy until he got his.

"Jeez, what is taking them so long?" He wondered aloud. "Excuse me. Hey, excuse me." He said trying to get the attention of the Chinese fellow behind the counter. It wasn't working. Is he ignoring me? Tommy wondered. "Ahem, excuse me." Rebecca said stepping up to the counter.

"Can I help you?" The man asked immediately. "Where is his food?" She asked and pointed at her uncle. The man looked at him and then started to talking in Chinese to a Chinese woman setting food on the counter. He then turned back to Rebecca and said, "His mother got it." He then pointed over at Maria who was waiving them over.

"Oh." Rebecca said giggling a little. Tommy turned bright red. "She's my wife you idiot!" He said. The man just shrugged and took the next person's order. "Come on Uncle Tommy. At least we found your food." She said grabbing his hand and leading him over to the table Maria had claimed.

As soon as they sat down Tommy lit into Maria. "Why did you grab my food?!" He asked forcefully. "They gave it to me and I took it." She said taking a bite. "I waited over there forever for them to bring it out and you had it all along." He added standing on a chair to try and get his food. "Just sit down, you're going to make a mess." Maria said while putting his plate and drink in front of his seat with a single long arm.

"Well, I could've got it myself." He spat. "What's the big deal? You were right there. You saw me take it." She said. "He probably couldn't see it. I had to pick him up so he could see the menu." Rebecca defended her uncle. "The cook thought you were his mom. That's why he put it on your tray." She added. Tommy's face turned red with embarrassment again as Rebecca explained things.

"I see now." Maria said chuckling softly. She looked at Tommy. "Did the bad man bruise your ego?" She asked in a baby talk voice. "Ha, ha. Very funny. I just sat over there like an idiot waiting for food that you already had." He said. "Well, you got it now. Can we just enjoy the rest of our lunch?" Maria asked softly and smirking over at Rebecca who was also smiling. Tommy hated it, but realized he needed to just let it go. "Fine." He said taking a bite.

 

Chapter 4: Third Treatment by minuss

Chapter 4: Third Treatment

Maria had come with him to the clinic each time before, but this time she had an important meeting and couldn't make it. "You're sure you're OK with this?" She asked kneeling before him in front of the clinic. "Its fine. I'm here for forty minutes or so and then cab it home. No big deal." Tommy answered annoyed that she knelt down to talk to him. She leaned in and kissed him and then got back into the car and left.

At four foot three Tommy went into the shrink chamber about breast high on Shelly and when he came out he found her bust now shading him from the over head lights as she pressed him flat against the wall to record his height. "Three foot four." She muttered jotting it down. He followed the usual routine as she got his weight and other measurements.

When that was done he called the cab. The driver was incredulous at first until he saw the case Tommy had and then had no trouble taking him home. He quickly went inside. Maria seemed to be working later these days or maybe it was just the fact Tommy was home longer than he used to be. His work schedule was light. He only needed to keep his journal during the shrinking process.

The day flowed lazily by. It got to be five, then six, then 7. Finally, at almost 8 in the evening the door opened and he heard his wife sigh as she dropped the mail on the counter and walked into the dining room. He walked in and saw her. "Hey, burning the midnight oil or something?" He asked.

She looked over at him standing at the other end of the table. Only his little head cleared it. It was only crotch high to her. "Yeah, then we had an optional after work meeting. Everyone has to go to give Barry some fake laughs for his stories." She said accentuating optional with air quotes.

Tommy walked around the table. She tried her best not to whence when she saw his diminished body. Still in her heels the comparison wasn't pretty. Jeez, his head probably didn't even clear her waist anymore she figured. He walked over and hugged his wife.

She could feel his arms struggling to surround her hips and his little hands sliding over her butt. She could feel him, but she couldn't see him from above her boobs which canopied him especially easily now that he looked barely more than waist high.

These next five months were going to be weird as fuck she thought as she dropped her hands onto her husbands puny and completely hidden shoulders. "Awww. I'll make it up to you." She said stepping back so she could see his face. "Just let me get a shower and then you can have your way with me." She said. "A quick shower." Tommy added looking up at his gorgeous wife.

Tommy sat patiently in the bed as the shower ran and ran. It really wasn't that long, but he was really horny. He pushed the bathroom door open and watched as his wife as she rinsed and turned the shower off. He was already naked and his dick was stiff and ready. She pulled back the curtain and stood dripping and naked in front of him.

"Well, hello. While you're standing there care tossing that towel over?" Maria asked smiling at him from over her large breasts still swaying from pulling open the curtain. Each tit was a huge tan oval larger in volume than Tommy's entire head by a huge margin. They were all natural and hung, swayed, and jiggled accordingly.

The end of each orb was capped by an aureole nearly the size of a plate. However, while most aureoles on breasts this large were flat pigmentation only these actually had significant depth and rose off the end of each tit, slowly at first and then sharply right at the base of Maria's huge three-quarter inch brown nipples.

Tommy was mesmerized. "Hell with the towel. Just come on out and lets get it on." He said his mouth a little dry. "Really? You want to screw me still dripping wet?" She asked. "Uh-huh." Came his reply. "Fuck it. I'm game." She said stepping out of the tub and walking over to him. Her boobs wobbled randomly from the non-linear steps out of the tub itself, but then settled into a the familiar big tit clapping motion as she walked to him. One clap, two claps and boom they were hanging above him dripping onto his head.

As Maria approached she felt so big compared to him. She stopped in front of him. She couldn't see him directly, but she felt her wet bush graze something. She peaked at the mirror. Her pubic hairs were scraping his nose. Her hips were wider than his shoulders now.

The top of his head was below her belly button. His eyes were trained directly on her vagina which was nearly as big as his face. "So, what did you have in mind little guy. You want to do me right here on the bathroom floor?" She asked.

Tommy was soaking in her nudity and her dripping sexuality. She was young, tall, curvy and she was all his. Droplets of water were still beaded all over her bare olive skin. He looked up. A large drop hung from each nipple. He watched one of them fall splashing on his cheek.

He wondered what she would look like when he was as small as that water droplet. He looked down her long, sexy legs not much shorter than he was now; chest high anyway. He followed their contours as they met in the middle. The water clung to her dark bush like morning dew...

He felt something wet smack his forehead. He looked up and just caught wet smack in the head. She just smacked him with her boobs! "Well?" She asked straightening up again since she had to stoop just to touch him in the hid with her tit. "Uh, no. I've got a better idea." He said enthusiastically. He grabbed her hand and pulled. She felt a tug and was surprised at the meekness of it. She could win a tug of war against his whole body using just the strength of one arm now she figured. Realizing he was trying to position her she let him lead her into their bedroom.

He led her to the bed and looked up. She smiled in agreement and literally fell upon him kissing and fondling him. She easily lifted him up and pinned him on the bed, but soon she felt him squirming beneath her big wet titties. It was almost as if he was fighting against her instead of working with her. She removed her lips from his, lifted off him slightly, and released his scrotum and cock from her left hand.

"No not like this. Lean over the bed and let me get you from behind." He said panting and sliding from beneath her big slippery boobs. "Doggy style?" She asked smiling. It was one of her favorite positions. Tommy slid from beneath his naked wife and crawled under her legs. He barley had to stoop. His dick was throbbing and he couldn't wait to shove it up her.

Then he stood up and was confronted by her smooth sexy ass. This in and of itself wasn't a problem or all that shocking. It was the fact that it was face high and as wider than his shoulders. "Hmmm." He looked down her long legs still dripping. He then leaned out and peaked around her buttocks. She looked over her shoulder back at him resting her arm on the bad for support. He could see her the side of a large tit resting on the bed. "Problem?" She asked smiling coyly.

"No. I'm just going to need a chair." He said his mind quickly picking the quickest solution. Maria just giggled burying her head into the bed quickly lest she wound his ego. She looked back over her shoulder and naked ass and watched Tommy struggling with the chair. He drug and walked it from the desk over to the bed.

He quickly climbed on top of it. This was a much more familiar position. He slid his hand over his wife's smooth wet skin caressing her butt and hip. He could see down her long svelte back and saw her looking back at him in anticipation over her shoulder. She was smiling, waiting for him to give it to her. "Here it comes baby." He said as she thrust his dick into the familiar region below her butt toward her eager pussy.

Maria sat waiting for him to make his move. The first penetrating thrust was always the best. He slid his hand over her ass and hips as he had done so many times before. She tensed in anticipation. Her pussy puckered and pulsated readying itself. Then she felt his pelvis pump and she felt his hips smashing into her ass cheeks, but it was all wrong. Before he would impale her with a thick, stiff, unstoppable rod that just plowed into her cleaving her vulva like butter, but now...now it was...well she felt something, but she wasn't sure what...it was so fleeting.

He pumped again. There it was again, but like before it was gone so quickly. Then she felt him grab her hips with his tiny hands as he thrust again. It returned. It was like a little finger poking at her pussy. It was prodding the surface of her vulva, but that was all.

Not again. Tommy thought encountering another size related obstacle. He was now too small to bridge the expanse between his pelvis and her pussy with his shrunken penis. He could touch it with the tip, but that was it. Also, what once had been a tight fit know would be anything but. Maybe if he pulled her closer. He grabbed her hips and pulled and thrust in unison. He hit her crease, but got no depth.

She could tell he was having trouble so she pushed her ass out a little and then a little more and a little more. "Woah!" He exclaimed followed by a thud. She felt him pulling her down by her hips so she stiffened and held her ass in the air. She looked back and saw the chair had tipped over and he was hanging on to her ass and hips for dear life. "Oh, sweety hold on." She said carefully rolling sideways and plopping him on the bed, but then she lost her balance and fell sitting her ass right down onto him. "Ahhh, your crushing me." He yelped.

She quickly got up and looked down at him. He was defeated and deflating. He had laid back flat and his little dick was limp and shrinking still. He had talked such a big game she couldn't help, but rib him a little. She leaned down and canopied his entire body with hers using her arms for support by planting her hands to his sides allowing her heavy tits to sway and wobble above him alluringly. "Bite off more than we could chew?" She asked.

Maria ran her index finger down her husband's small chest, abdomen, belly, and navel gently scratching his skin with her her highly polished red fingernail. She pulled it down flattening it using her finger pad instead of her nail as she drug it through his bush and to his flaccid penis. Her index finger was clearly bigger then it was now and it was not that close. No wonder they had so much trouble doing it doggy style. She was too big and he was too small and he couldn't reach her like that anymore.

Her thoughts fast forwarded, not many weeks from now his whole body would be smaller than the tip of his now tiny penis. Her vagina would be an enormous cave for him at that size. What would he do then? Walk around on it? In it? She imagined him swan diving off her clitoris into her pussy. The thought was erotic, but she doubted she'd feel him much when he got that small. They'd cross that bridge when they got there.

Tommy felt his dick stir again at his wife's attention and from her sexy pose above him. He reached up and began to play with her giant jugs hanging above him. She smiled and took his penis between her finger and thumb and began stroking it; coaxing it to full erection.

Tommy kneaded her heavy knockers. He smacked at them and gently ran his hands around them; tracing their circumference. His attention did not go unnoticed as her already enormous nipples and aureoles puffed and stiffed further. Each nub now protruded a full inch off the end of her tits.

Maria moaned softly closing her eyes concentrating on her husbands little booby massage. She felt herself becoming very moist. Tommy was also fully erect and as big as he could be now which almost was the size of her index finger, but still a bit shorter. She stood up and turned around and slowly sat down onto his pelvis spreading her knees and turning her ass up as she did so to maximally expose her pussy to his greatly diminished penis.

He sat nervously as his wife lowered her large sexy body down onto him. He put his hands on her hips in an attempt to help guide her alignment. He noticed his width was less than that of her smooth sexy butt. His body fit entirely beneath it! Maria felt it too as her cheeks met his navel and hips. She hoped his little penis would make contact soon lest her weight begin to accumulate too greatly upon her tiny lover. No sooner then this thought had flit across her mind she felt his tiny pecker poke at her pussy.

It hung on her outer lips at first, but Maria kept descending and her pussy flesh finally yielded cleaving for the small, skinny invader. Once she had been penetrated she lowered a little further and at the perfect moment, just before her weight became too much and after sufficient depth at been achieved she began to slowly roll her hips back and forth.

Tommy felt the pressure building rapidly. His wife's giant, smooth and slightly cool butt cheeks began to softly smash and spread over him. He wouldn't be able to take much more, but as soon as this thought hit he hit her pussy with his member. He felt her moistness on his tip first as she dabbed it. Then sensing the proximity she descended further causing his dick to press against her labial mounds. He felt his dick begin to bend, but then it slipped through her opening if only a little bit.

The pressure was significant now, but it was worth it. She lowered further still. Her ass was now spread across his mid-section practically consuming him in its smooth, wet, softness. The pressure accumulated, he almost cried out, but it leveled off. She then began to gyrate gently riding him. He saw her ass roll back and forth over his middle as she carefully ground herself on him.

This went on for a few moments until Tommy began to climax. She felt him coming not from the inside, but from his instinctual thrusts and writhing. She felt his pelvis vainly pushing up against her ass as she slowly ground back and forth. She was much too heavy to be lifted by these, but she felt them. Tommy was bucking wildly, but only in spirit. His physical thrusts were squashed completely under her large ,round, sexy, soft ass.

He came. She started to become aroused, but quickly realized that were she to allow it to run its course she might hurt him. There was no way she could bounce and grind on him like she wanted to. As it was she was using her leg muscles to shield him from her full weight already. It was sadly apparent that her husband could no longer withstand the full measure of her sexual fury. She would injure him if she let herself go like she ached to do.

So, she slowly wound herself down grinding slower and slower. Soon his small limp dick slipped from her much larger pussy having spent its energy. Sure, she put on a show for him allowing him to think she came. Had she been in a selfish mood or in a safer position she would have at least tried, but an orgasm wasn't worth a potential hospital trip she decided.

Maria's breathing slowed to normal and she ceased her hip gyrations. She glanced over her shoulder at her husband who had this satisfied look on his face. She smiled and slowly rose up off of him. Her legs were stiff from squatting so long in such an awkward position. She rubbed her quads and thighs when she stood at full height for a moment. Working out the knots with her hands.

She looked back over her shoulder and saw her satisfied little husband spent and smiling on their bed. She casually walked back to the bathroom to finished drying off. She saw Tommy walk proudly in behind her. He slapped her ass as he walked by. "I guess I still got it eh?" He said smiling up at her before lifting the lid on the toilet to relieve himself. Maria just smiled at him as she began to brush her long dark hair.

...

Tommy was an avid rock climber. In fact he liked doing all sorts of physical activities. He had promised to teach his niece about climbing and despite the transformation he was undergoing he was determined to keep his word. "Are you sure you want to do this?" Asked Maria as she got into the car. Tommy climbed in with more difficulty then he let on. "Yes."

They met his sister at the climbing facility. They quickly found his niece Rebecca after arriving at the facility. She bounded over to them. "Hi uncle Tommy." She said. Trying not to gawk at his height. "Hi Rebecca." Tommy returned her greeting. She wore some black spandex and a blue tank top with a white spandex sports bra on underneath.

She seemed bigger up there than even the last time her saw her. When she was done she was going to give Maria a run for her money apparently. She was already nearly as tall. "Where's your Mom." Tommy asked shoving those involuntary thoughts out of mind. "She's over there playing with her tablet." She said pointing to the concessions area. "I'm going to go talk with Beth." Maria said and walked in that direction.

"OK. Well we may as well get started. Lets get the required safety class out of the way." He said. After completing the safety course they went right out to the floor and found a wall to climb. Tommy had climbed this one many times before. It was a good beginner course.

Rebecca was climbing as Tommy belayed for her and barked out advice. "Okay you have to get your foot on that hold and reach for the one up there to your right." Tommy advised. She was doing good and was about twelve feet up the wall when Tommy heard his wife behind him. "Look who I found." She said.

Tommy looked over his shoulder, it was Sasha. She was decked out it climbing gear. She looked damn hot he had to admit. Sasha was 6'3" putting her two inches taller than even Maria. She was no where near as busty, but sported some perky C cups. They walked over to him.

The two women towered above him. He pretty much stood eye to crotch on both women. "Sasha is climbing with John and Bill." Maria said gesturing over to the two guys they had met at the 10K, who were just finishing up a climb. Apparently, Sasha was dating John who was best buds with Bill.

"That's nice." said Tommy trying to pretend their presence didn't bother him. "They only have three. I might suit up and climb too to round out their group." Maria said. Tommy did not like this at all, but he couldn't admit he was nervous about Maria hanging out with them. He needed some other reason.

"What about Beth? Weren't you going to visit with...woooah." Before Tommy could finish his sentence he was yanked into the air a good six feet. His niece had slipped and fell back to the ground. At about 5 times his weight he simply couldn't keep her from falling and was lifted off the ground. Fortunately, she wasn't high and fell slowly as he was pulled up into the air.

Sasha and Maria looked at each other trying not to laugh as he dangled face high with his little arms and legs flailing about. Rebecca walked over. "I'm sorry uncle Tommy. It looks like you're not big enough anymore to belay for me." Maria grabbed him stabilizing him. "Here honey let me help." She said. "No! I can do it. I'm not helpless." He shot back as he let out the tension on the rope.

Tommy fell with a thud to the floor and quickly picked himself up. All three women, his niece included were roughly twice his height. The three women were smiling down at him, but when you have a case of little man syndrome as bad as Tommy did a smile becomes a smirk. He didn't like it one bit.

"May as well give it another shot, Rebecca." Tommy said looking up at his niece. "Are you crazy?" Maria asked. She couldn't believe what she heard. She was willing to let him snap at her even in public if that helped his little ego, but she wouldn't let Rebecca get hurt for it. "You can't hold her." She stated the obvious.

"I was distracted. I'll take a better angle and use that foot hold this time." Tommy said gesturing to the foot hold on the floor. "Tommy it won't matter. You're too little. She outweighs you by over a hundred pounds now." Maria said. "I can do it!" He insisted. "Well lets see it first. Go get your position and lets see if you can even hold her weight if she sits down." Maria said.

Tommy got ready. He had his foot on the hold and was leaning back. The rope connected to Rebecca was now snug. "OK. Are you ready?" Maria asked sarcastically. She couldn't help it. What was about to happen was obvious to her and everyone, but Tommy. "OK, go ahead and sit down Rebecca". Instructed Maria.

She began to slowly sit down. Tommy tensed and made a face while turning red from exertion, but as she gradually got lower the pressure was too much and Tommy went airborne. She stood up again allowing Tommy to get back on the ground. "See. Sascha do you mind belaying for Rebecca?" Asked Maria. "I'd love to. Lets get Tommy unhooked so I can take over." She responded, but Tommy was not giving up so easily.

"Wait, I want another chance." Tommy protested, but Maria had had enough. This was getting ridiculous. She marched over to him and reached down and grabbed the chord he was attached to and with just her left arm she pulled it and lifted him clean off the ground. He only weighed about thirty pounds and as she was in excellent shape this was an extremely easy task. She lifted him all the way up until he could nearly look her in the eyes.

"You're not as big and strong as you used to be or think you still are. So, let it go." She said giving the rope a single shake. Then she knelt down, so she could unhook him without dropping him, and removed the rope from him. She then walked over and handed it to Sasha. Both Sasha and Rebecca were shocked, but took it in stride. Sasha quickly turned to Rebecca who was still staring in disbelief at her uncle.

"You ready." Sasha asked snapping the end of the tether to her belt. "Yep." Said Rebecca who then proceeded to climb the course again. She climbed many courses that day. Sasha was helping her at first and then John and Bill joined in as well. Tommy stood watching mostly. Replaying events in his mind. How easily he had been handled by his wife. He knew this was par for the course going in, but it happened so fast. In any event he was happy when the day was done.

...

The days continued to melt away. It was the day before the fourth treatment and Tommy and Maria were doing some summer cleaning. Tommy was wearing some jeans and a tee shirt that could fit your average five year old. Maria had some curve hugging sweatpants on and one of Tommy's old tee-shirts with no bra.

Without her bra her huge titties took on a life of their own as she walked about wiping things down and dusting. Even when she was sitting or standing still her large nipples pushed thumb sized indentations onto the shirt. Also, since Tommy used to be much bigger than her this meant whenever she bent over he could see her gigantic tits hanging and flopping about almost in their entirety through the large neck hole. So, he was becoming quite distracted as they cleaned. This combined with his diminished abilities meant his task's were being completed very slowly, if at all.

Maria was getting annoyed. She had dusted the house, cleaned the bathroom, wiped the counters down, and changed the sheets and bed spreads and in all of that time Tommy was still working on sweeping the floors. Tommy carefully swept some dirt out of a kitchen corner into his pile of dirt in the middle of the floor. The broom was a little unwieldy as it was almost twice as tall as he was, but he managed.

He felt the broom yank back out of his hands. Maria had snatched it from him. "What the hell? I'm trying to sweep the floors here." He said to his wife who had already started sweeping. "I know. Thanks, but it just needs to be done now." She said trying not to allow annoyance to creep into her tone. Tommy had become a little sensitive these days.

Maria swept and started to feel drag and noticed Tommy had latched onto the broom and was sliding with her sweeping motion. She stopped. Tommy looked up at her his little face flush with anger. "Do something else. I'm doing this." He said. "I've done everything else I can and now I need to mop these floors." Maria said this time allowing the annoyance to manifest.

Tommy tried to wrest control of the broom from her, but was too feeble to do so. "Really?" Maria said effortlessly holding the broom with one hand and looking down at him amused. Tommy got even more angry and tried taking it with all his power to no avail. Maria sighed and simply yanked it from his small hands. Tommy almost fell over from the force of her pull.

"Hey give it back." He protested. She just raised it up out of his reach. "No. Now go work on something else so I can get this done." She told him sternly. He jumped trying to grasp it and she just moved the broom. She did this a few times and after realizing he was not going to give up she grabbed him by his bicep. She felt it flex, but her hand easily encircled it completely.

"Let go." Tommy yelled pulling his arm, but unable to break her grip. "Stop it." Maria said yanking his arm and jolting his whole body. She could not understand why he was being like this. She bent down putting her face in front of his and spoke to him. "You've been sweeping this floor for an hour now and its still not finished. Its obviously too big a job for you and I'm not going to sit here and pretend you can do it for another hour. I don't have time for that shit." Maria said.

Tommy's gaze fell from his wife's angry face to her huge boobs hanging down and pushing the top out making it easy to see their soft immensity swaying gently as she scolded him. A powerful squeeze of his arm knocked him out of his trance. "Are you listening to me?" She asked. Tommy's gaze returned to his wife. "Fuck you, Maria. You're not the boss of me." He spat back at her.

"Are you sure about that?" She said standing up and dropping a hand to her hip regarding him. "Who takes you to work? Who goes grocery shopping? Who provides your meals? Who cleans the house?" She asked gesturing around. "You're my wife and we decided to do this as a team. You're supposed to be supportive. Instead you humiliate and demean me every chance you get." He shot back.

"What the fuck are you talking about? I've been nothing, but supportive. I bend over backwards and walk on egg shells around here to protect your little ego, especially lately." She said. "I catch all your little comments, don't think I don't. You belittle me in public and in front of your friends, in front of my family. I want some fucking respect." Tommy shot back.

Maria had been a little bit harsh on him the other day during climbing, but he was being ridiculous and now he was doing it again. He was clearly becoming too small to do certain things, but here he was asserting that he wasn't. He was as small as a little kid now and instead of accepting his limitations and help from others he was throwing a little temper tantrum. It had been a several years since she babysat, but she still remembered exactly how to handle little brats.

Maria let the broom drop and bent over and picked him up from beneath his armpits with both her hands lifting him to her face. "Tommy, you're throwing one hell of a little tantrum; and the cussing. I know I've told you how bad that looks." She said walking with him at arms length. "Hey, what are you doing? Put me down!" Tommy said kicking his legs in bicycle fashion.

She plopped him down on the couch and hunched over him canopying him. "You're in timeout. You sit here until I finish the floors." She said to him sternly and then stood up. Tommy popped right back up and stood face to crotch with his enormous wife defying her. If she were naked his nose would be in her bush he was that short. It didn't scare him because he was so angry at her for the recent humiliations and now this.

"You don't think I'm actually going to sit here do you?" He said. "Yes you are." Maria said and put her hand on his chest and pushed him back onto the couch pinning him easily. Tommy struggled with all his strength, but couldn't get up. Her hand covered most of his chest. "You might be stronger than me, but you can't do this all day." He said defiantly.

He was right. She could pin him there as long as she wanted, but it meant she wouldn't be getting anything else done either. She would need him to agree to sit there. She considered spanking him into submission, but quickly discarded it. He was so stubborn and proud she figured she would have to hurt him before he yielded and it still likely wouldn't work. She took her hand off him and he stood up on the couch. It put his head about boob height and he could at least look her in the eye this way.

"If you don't let me finish the floor I'm calling Sasha over to pin your little ass right there on that couch until I can." She told him. The thought of having Sasha join in his emasculation was not pleasant. She had always respected him and he her. What would she think of him if she had to come over and do that. "Fine! Sweep the fucking floors then." Tommy said storming off.

 

Chapter 5: Fourth Treatment by minuss

Chapter 5: Fourth Treatment

Tommy and Maria were still mad at each other the next morning as they waited for Shelly to take him back. Maria had a small skirt, high heals, and V-neck blouse showcasing her abundant cleavage. She sat with her legs crossed reading her tablet. Tommy sat next to her with his legs dangling off the chair unable to even touch the ground. An onlooker would have considered them son and mother rather than husband and wife.

Shelly came out and called him back. Maria didn't budge as Tommy hopped off the chair and walked back with Shelly. Maria had dressed a little too seductively for work, but had already decided she was taking sex away from Tommy for a while as punishment for the way he had acted lately. She wanted to flaunt what he would be missing out on and if others noticed her beauty so much the better. Still it was a bit too slutty looking to wear to work. She had to drop him off at home anyway and would change there.

Forty minutes later the door opened and Tommy came out followed by Shelly. He was tiny. Before he was tall enough that he could plant his face into his wife's pussy standing, but now he would easily be able to walk under her without bumping his head. Shelly handed Maria the sheet. He was twenty nine inches tall and just over fifteen pounds.

The world was almost too big now Tommy decided looking around. Maria stood up. He wasn't as tall as her legs anymore and it wasn't really that close. She was gigantic and he knew she was still mad at him. After seeing her like this up close that thought concerned him a little. For his part when confronted with this big place and his giant wife he could let his previous problems go he decided.

They walked back to the SUV and Tommy followed behind Maria struggling to keep up. He stole glances up at her long sexy legs and up her skirt. Was she even wearing any panties? Her ass looked naked, but he got a glimpse of her thong where the bottom of her pussy would normally be.

He wanted her badly. They made it to the SUV and Maria walked to the driver side. "Honey, I can't reach the door handle. Can you help me?" Tommy asked. He heard her high heals clicking before he saw her immense form appear around the rear of the car. The handle was only belly button height for her, but it was completely out of his reach.

"You mean you actually want my help?" Maria said sarcastically patting her chest with her hand. Tommy just let it go and shook his head yes. She opened the door for him and he hopped on the step, then the floor board and then the seat. "Thanks." He said starting to buckle and she shut his door then got in and drove them home.

They got home and Maria went directly to her room to change. She didn't notice that Tommy followed her as his presence was so diminished now. She kicked off her heals and pulled down her skirt and thong in one motion and then stood up and removed her blouse. She unfastened her bra and let it drop to the floor and stood completely naked in front of her dresser checking her figure in the mirror. That's when she felt something tickling the bottom of her butt and top of her legs.

"What the?" She turned around to find that Tommy was also naked and trying to play with her ass, but it was nearly out of reach. He was on his tip toes with his arms raised and his fingers could just touch her sexy bottom. "No, No, I don't think so." She said fixing her hair. "You've been behaving like a child. I'm not interested in little boys." She said.

Tommy stood looking up at her as she said this. Her hour glass figure was amazing. Her giant boobs hung perfectly framed way above his head. Her bush, which he stood face to face with yesterday, now hovered above his head. It was full and dark. Maria didn't believe in going bald though she would trim when things got out of hand down there. He had to raise his arm up and tip toe to even touch her pussy now.

Tommy placed his hand on her thigh at a point about eye level to him and ran it softly down to her knee. "Come on. I'm sorry I've been such a dick." He said hopefully. She liked the apologetic tone, but he would have to prove it over the next few days. "Sorry little boy, but you'll have to prove your manhood again before you get this. Now, go away and let me get dressed." She said walking away and gathering some new work clothes.

...

Maria had tormented poor little Tommy all week with her body. From prancing around the house in skimpy outfits to swimming and sunbathing nude. He followed her around like a puppy dog begging her for sex and she just kept turning him down. His behavior had gotten so much better. He did what she wanted him to when she wanted with little fuss. He was so horny it made him desperate to please her now.

Honestly, it was a good enough improvement that she should have relented for him, but she simply didn't feel like it. She was not aroused at all by him and his subservient behavior towards her didn't make it any better despite being what she had explicitly demanded from him. Unable to even reach her crotch anymore he was the size of a little kid and she ordered him around like one. It was impossible for her to get up for that.

She sat down at the bar and ordered an Amaretto from the bar tender. It was happy hour and she was meeting Sasha, John, and Bill for a few drinks after work. She could've let Tommy come too, but then she would have had to go home and then get him ready and then explain to every bar tender that he really was of age; it was just so much easier this way. In any event, her plan was only to have a few drinks until happy hour was over before she headed home. Who knows, maybe she'd let Tommy try and fuck her tonight when she got back.

"Hey you." She heard from behind it was her friend Sasha. John and Bill were in tow. She stood and gave her friend a hug. They were exactly the same height because Maria had her three inch work heals on and Sasha only had her flats. Sasha often wore flats because heals often made her taller than her date which would be the case tonight as well. The guys were dressed nice and about an inch taller than the girls.

"Where's your hubby?" Sasha asked. "He's at home. Its just me. I'm only having a few before cutting out." Replied Maria. "Sounds good. You want to get a table or sofa?" Sasha asked. "Sure." Replied Maria.

They settled on a sofa. The drinks went down easy for Maria and the company was great. Sasha and her were always a riot together and Bill and John were the perfect eye candy. Bill had the exact tall dark and handsome build that Tommy used to have. It wasn't long before they migrated over to a table in the dance area and Sasha and John were out dancing up a storm when Bill asked if she wanted to dance.

"I love to dance." Maria said smiling with out saying yes. "So, lets dance." Bill replied back. Maria hesitated. "Look, I know you're happily married. Its just dancing." He reassured her. "OK." Maria said. What harm would come of it? She loved to dance and there was no way that she could dance with Tommy anymore.

It was like riding a bicycle. Sasha and her were moving and shaking and had all the guys drooling like old times and Bill was a great dance partner. He knew just when to give her space to do her thing and when to pull her close in and lead. He even picked her up and swung her in one particular move. After the first set of songs they walked back over to the table laughing. "You are such a great dancer." Bill complimented. "Thanks, you're pretty good too." Maria said.

"Need a break?" He asked. "No, just a little warm." She said as she removed her sweater vest. She smiled watching Bill's eyes drop to the epic boobage she was now sporting. Wait until he saw them move. "Come on, you ready for round two?" She said taking his hand and guiding him back to the dance floor.

It wasn't fair what Maria was capable of on a dance floor in that top. Sasha thought seeing her friend go to town old school: from shoulder shimmies and old fashion boob bouncing to forming canyons of cleavage capable of capturing the most virtuous man's attention. Bill was eating out of her hand. She didn't know what her intentions were with him, but she was glad to see her friend having such a good time.

It was getting late. Maria needed to get home, but she was having so much fun. It was already going to be difficult to square it with Tommy. Bill talked her into one more dance and it happened to be a slow song. He tensed at first unsure of whether she would let him continue. Maria draped her arms around his neck allowing her large tits to rest against his chest. He raised his arms to her back and hugged her forcing their soft mass to spread out across his chest.

It was nice to get a full body hug from a full size man. She felt his large hands slide down her back over her butt and back up to her waist where he rested them on her hips. Maria's heart was pounding. She felt bad about feeling this good in Bill's arms. She raised her head and looked into Bill's eyes. He started to lean into kiss her but she quickly raised her fingers and put them on his lips.

Having gone too far Bill retreated to the safety of the hug and pressed her body tightly into his. Her big soft titties once again squashed and spread across his hard broad chest. She felt a huge bulge from his crotch pressing against her navel and smiled.

...

Tommy heard the door open and his wife walk in. He hated it when she worked late. He was hoping they might get out of the house tonight for a movie, dinner, or anything really. He relished a change of scenery, but when she got home this late it never happened. She dropped her purse on the table in the dining room and walked in to find him reading on the couch.

"What took you so long?" Tommy asked. "I had a few drinks for happy hour with Sasha." She replied. Tommy hopped off the couch. "Oh, come on, you couldn't have come and got me too?" He asked in a pleading tone lest she interpret it as defiance and deny him sex once again. She walked over to him her heals clicking and clacking as they pronounced each step.

Tommy swallowed as he looked up at her trying to guess at her reaction. He may have just blown his chance with her. She regarded him standing there looking up at her he seemed extra tiny and then she remembered her heals. She kicked them off right there dropping three inches, but it didn't help all that much. He was still tiny.

"What and miss happy hour completely so the bartender can refuse to sell you anything?" Maria asked. "Oh, that's only happened at one place. Besides, I would have been fine not drinking at all." Tommy added. "You planning on DD'ing?" Maria laughed. "Stop it!" Tommy said. "I would just like to get out of this house from time to time." He explained.

Maria had been picking on Tommy a little more as of late and he didn't like it one bit. It seemed to become especially pronounced when she drank. "Right, right. Well if you wanted to be a man about town perhaps you should have thought about that before you went and shrunk yourself." She said bending over and patting him on top of the head and then walking to the kitchen.

"You're half drunk. Did you drive home?" Tommy asked accusingly following her into the kitchen as she poured herself a glass of wine. "Of course." She said turning and taking a sip. "Maria you're a lawyer you know better. Not to mention you could've hurt yourself or someone else." He chided her.

He looked like a two or three year old taking himself too seriously trying to lecture her from down below her crotch. Maria started to giggle a little. "Whats so funny? This is serious." Tommy said getting angry. Maria tried to straighten her face, but couldn't. "I know. You're right. It won't happen again." She said failing to stifle a giggle as the sarcasm dripped from her voice. Tommy just huffed off back into the living room as Maria retreated to the bedroom to get into something more comfortable.

Tommy was hoping to get some tonight, but Maria had just pissed him off. She was really being a bitch lately. He decided he wasn't going to bother, but then she emerged from the bedroom in a long white night gown. It was see through and she was completely naked under it. Her full dark bush, her gigantic tits, and perfect sexy ass were all just right there on display as she sauntered about the house eventually finding a spot on the couch at the opposite end from him.

Tommy's mouth was dry as he stole glances at his wife's thinly veiled nudity who was not so innocently reading a book. The way she was curled up he got sort of a side profile of her. He could see one leg, one ass cheek, and the side of one very large boob. Finally, he couldn't take it anymore. He had to do something, anything to break the ice. He hopped lightly off the couch and walked over in front of her.

"I'm getting some popcorn. You want some?" He asked. "Sure. You mind refilling this?" She asked lifting her wine glass. "Uh, sure." He replied as she handed the empty wine glass to him. What she handed to him with her fingers Tommy grabbed and carried with both hands lest he drop the heavy goblet. When he got to kitchen he was immediately confronted with an issue.

The kitchen counter was way above his head. He set the wine glass down on the floor while he worked out a plan. He would get the popcorn going first. He got a pack of microwave popcorn from the lower cabinet and set it next to the wine glass. Then with great difficulty he moved a chair from the eat-in kitchen table to the front of the microwave. "Whew!" He said wiping the sweat from his brow.

He then grabbed the popcorn and tossed it on the chair which he promptly climbed up on and then it took almost all of his strength to get the microwave door open, but he succeeded. He then hoisted the popcorn in the chamber and closed the door. A few clicks of the buttons and he had the microwave cooking the popcorn. "Now the wine." He said to himself looking around to find the bottle on the counter near the sink.

He pushed the chair over near it and then wiped his brow. He then went and retrieved the wine glass carefully setting it on the chair and then carefully climbing up himself. He then repeated this for the counter. He was close. He was standing on the counter over the wine trying to pull the cork off the wine bottle. It was impossible. He couldn't get it off. The microwave beeped alerting him that the popcorn was finished.

"You need help?" He heard Maria call in to him. "Uh, no I got it." He answered back to her. When he tried to turn the cork the whole bottle moved, but his hands weren't large enough to grasp the bottle anymore to prevent that. He used his legs to stabilized the bottle and used both hands on the cork and that seemed to be working.

Finally, the cork popped off. However, the triumph was short lived as the jolt caused Tommy to fall backwards and the bottle to fall with him. Wine began puring on his crotch and pooling under his butt. Tommy was quick, but before he could get up to right the bottle the purple liquid started spilling off the side of the counter onto the floor.

"Oh dear." He heard Maria say. He looked up and saw his gigantic, sexy, scantily clad wife standing in the doorway and scowling in disapproval with her hands resting on the tops of her butt cheeks. The gown really didn't cover anything as she gave him pretty much a full frontal flash in the bright kitchen light. She started shaking her head as Tommy stood soaked and standing in a pool of wine still holding the half full wine bottle he had just righted.

"Tommy, I asked if you needed help." She chided him. "I had it. I just didn't expect to have so much trouble with the cork." He explained. She quickly retrieved a roll of paper towels and began cleaning up his mess. Tommy was hypnotized at the sight of swaying and jiggling boobs beneath her gown as she wiped and soaked the wine up. "Move please." She interrupted his show ordering him out of the pool of wine he was standing in so she could sop it up.

Her ass was equally hypnotic as she turned and walked to the waste basket to toss the towels away. "Now lets get you cleaned up. Off with the clothes." She ordered. Tommy was never shy about stripping so he quickly complied. She lifted him up on the counter and had him step into the sink to spray him off. His little half inch pecker swelled to a good two inches until she hit him with some water that was a little too cold.

"That's cold." He protested. "Sorry, I didn't want to scald you." She said as she adjusted the temperature. In less than five more minutes she cleaned Tommy, poured her wine, got him a blanket to keep warm, restored the kitchen chair, and retrieved the popcorn for them before returning to the couch.

They were on the couch watching TV and eating popcorn and Maria said, "Tommy, we have to talk." He did not like the sound of this. "You are going to have to come to terms with the fact that you can't do as much anymore and not be too proud to let me do those things for you." She said to him. "I just want to do as much as I can as long as I can. I don't want to be a burden anymore than I have to." He said.

"I know, but sometimes that's counter productive. Its not a burden for me to sweep the floors, but it is a burden if I have to fight with you to do it. Its not a burden for me to get my own wine, but it is if I have to clean up a mess and then get it. You see?" She said in as soft and nice a voice as she could muster. "I get it. I'll try and do better." Tommy honestly promised.

"You need to know its not always going to be practical for you to do the things with me that you used to do; like happy hour for instance." She said. "I can still do happy hour." Tommy protested. "Maybe." Maria responded unconvincingly. "What about when you're only as tall as this glass?" She said holding her wine glass up before taking a sip.

"Please understand its only going to get worse as you get smaller. At some point this piece of popcorn is going to be gigantic compared to you." She said holding a piece of popcorn up before popping it into her mouth and eating it. "When you start getting smaller and eventually really small you may not always agree with what I decide to do for you or even understand it, but you have to trust me. I love you and will always have your best interests at heart." She said.

"What wouldn't I understand? I trust you, but I want to be part of all the decisions. I might be getting smaller, but I'm as smart as I always was." Tommy said unsure if he should be getting angry or not, but holding judgment. "Maybe 'understand' is the wrong word. You might refuse to see things that are obvious like the wine or the floors, or for instance; at some point very soon you will be too small to sleep in the same bed as me. At some point I might have to carry you around in my purse because its the safest place for you. Did you think of that?" Maria illustrated.

"Promise me that you'll just trust me. Pleeeaaassse." She said leaning into him. Tommy was unsure, but Maria was allowing her giant boobs to rest on his blanket covered legs. He could feel their soft weight rolling across them. "I trust you, hon." he reassured her. "Good." She said smiling and leaning back to her side of the couch and setting the popcorn on the floor.

"There's only one more thing." She said. "What's that?" Tommy asked afraid of the answer. She smiled and lifted up her gown and spread her legs open for him. Tommy tossed the covers off and practically dove over onto her. Maria was happy to see him so happy. He began kissing on her legs and inner thigh before he mounted her by hugging her belly. He quickly thrust his tiny penis into her.

It admitted him so easily and thankfully with out the need for much lubrication from her. In fact, it kind of tickled as he thrust and thrust quickly bringing his sex starved libido to climax. He collapsed on her belly well below her enormous boobs still blanketed by the upper half of her sheer night gown. She reached back and took a sip of her wine as he lay panting between her legs his fifteen pounds of weight barely noticeable.

Her nipples were partially erect, but that may as well have been from the cold as much as from Tommy. She wondered if this is what their future held. She reached down on the floor and popped a piece of popcorn in her mouth and imagined a popcorn sized Tommy crawling around in her bush looking for her pussy as she lay back just like this while reading a good book or watching some TV.

Yet, he was destined to become much smaller than a piece of popcorn. He'd be small enough he could go rock climbing on her nipple. Her three quarter inch long nub would make an impressive climb for a tiny little man only one sixteenth of an inch tall. She smiled at the thought and then realized he wouldn't have safety equipment. She did some quick math. It was going to be like seventy feet high in comparison. Nope, no climbing on her nipple. Goodness what about her vagina?

Eventually, he was going to be so small he would be able to fall in down there with out even splitting her open. Maybe he could climb around on her clit if she was careful. Who was she kidding? She would have to get herself primed before it even peaked its head out and then it would take him an hour to find it unless she just dropped him onto it. Then what if she couldn't feel him and it retracted with him still on it?

Well if she was getting aroused at all before these thoughts certainly killed it. Her mind, not ready to give up on her pleasure, recalled her hug from Bill and she felt goose bumps form on her thighs and tits. Was it wrong to think about another man as her small shrinking little husband lay spent between her legs? Her nipples were erect now at least. She casually lifted her left hand to her large left breast and played with her nipple. She bit her lower lip lightly and turned her head to the side towards the TV.

Tommy caught his breath and looked up a little annoyed at Maria's apparent indifference. She just looked to be watching TV and casually twisting her large nipple. This annoyance, however, was outweighed at the sexual relief she had given him so he didn't sweat it too much as he starting trying to buck again for good measure.

She imagined popcorn size Tommy buried in the center of her expansive bush at the top of her pussy hanging onto her clit and frantically yelling and shaking a fist as she lay spread beneath Bill who was kneading her big soft pillow-like breast with one hand and slowly thrusting his giant dick towards her vagina. Some how she could hear her little imaginary Tommy.

"Stop it! Don't you dare!" He yelled sliding down to her labial lips and trying to block the entrance with his minuscule body. He had hand fulls of pubs and made a little X with his body. She could feel his little body laying against her labia. She looked up at imaginary Bill who was looking down at her pussy amused as he slowly move his giant stiff rod easily thirty times Tommy's length into position.

"Maria, don't worry, I won't let him do this to you!" Tiny imaginary Tommy yelled up at her as she watched in amused fascination as Bill's imaginary penis head came into Tommy's punching range. It was much bigger than he was, but imaginary Tommy began to try and fight it off by punching and kicking at it. Imaginary Bill chuckled all the while still kneading her giant breast with his large strong hand.

Maria was scarcely able to keep a straight face as she imagined what she would say. "Don't let him take me, Tommy." She said winking at imaginary Bill who glanced up at her and smiled. "I'm taking your woman." She imagined Bill playing along. Then he plowed his penis tip under Tommy and lifted nearly dislodging him, but imaginary Tommy was tenacious.

Imaginary Tommy fell back down and swung freely from Maria's pubs bouncing of one swollen pussy lip and then the other. He was swinging wildly and blindly at the giant penis tip with his fists and feet. Maria watched as imaginary Bill thrust forward only slightly, yet it violently smashed imaginary Tommy against her lips nearly pushing him in which caused him to lose his grip on the pubs and fall into her crease and then down. He grabbed hold of the bottom of her vaginal opening as his little imaginary legs dangled at the start of her butt crack.

"Its too late for me. Save yourself Tommy." She imagined saying as she caressed the powerful arm Bill had been using to knead her breast. Imaginary Bill smiled pushing his penis into her. "No! You bastard!" She heard imaginary tiny Tommy, oblivious to the encouragement she had given imaginary Bill, yell as Bill's Rod cleaved and entered her. His protest was interrupted when Bill's giant balls pounded him. She felt him as he slipped down into her butt crack somewhere before she lost track of him as imaginary Bill began to really ravage her.

"Looks like I still got it." She heard real Tommy say as he leaned back proudly against the inner thigh of her bent leg as thick as he was. He was referring to her leaking vagina pooling juices at his feet and he slapped her thigh for added effect. She smiled back at him. "It looks like you do." She said wryly.

...

The next day the was the day before the next treatment. Tommy and Maria were lounging around when Maria got a call from her work. "OK, I'll need to make some arrangements, but it shouldn't be a problem. Not a problem. I'll text with the departure time. OK, bye" Maria said hanging up the phone. "I've got go out of town for a trial for one of our clients. You OK with Beth taking you tomorrow?" She asked Tommy. "Sure." He replied.

 

Chapter 6: The Pace Quickens by minuss

Chapter 6: The Pace Quickens

Maria caught a flight out of state before Tommy had even woken up the next day. His sister took him to the facility. "Do I need to go back with you?" She asked as they sat in the waiting room. "Nope. Shelly has everything I need." Tommy answered. Not long afterward he was called back into the back.

"So, according to your log you haven't noticed any adverse side effects or had any mental ailments from the treatments, right?" Shelly asked before proceeding with the process. "Nope. Everything is fine." Tommy answered proudly. He was used to passing physicals with flying colors. "Excellent. In our subjects that adjust as well as you have we offer an option to accelerate the treatments." Shelly explained.

"Oh?" Tommy asked. "Yes, we can do them up to twice a week and have you in the training facility that much faster." she explained. "Of course its entirely optional. If you are more comfortable shrinking at your present pace we can continue with the normal schedule." She said. Tommy thought about it. He'd get smaller a lot faster, but he'd be finished with the awkward social crap that much sooner. "Sign me up." He said.

Tommy stepped into the shrinking stall and it felt more like a cavern than the shower stall it seemed to be the first time he was here. When the process finished Shelly opened the door and motioned him to come out. He was about chest high to her knees. When she got his measurements he discovered he was now only 21 inches tall and around eight pounds.

Beth carried him to the car in her arms like a baby. It embarrassed the heck out of Tommy, but he needed the ride and there was little he could do to stop her. When they got home she carried him all the way inside to the living room. "Are you sure you'll be OK? I don't think Maria realized how small you would be. Can you even get yourself food and water?" She asked looking concerned.

"I'll be able to manage." Tommy said proudly. He had thus far and he figured it would do him good to be on his own. "We'll, me or Rebbecca will stop by once a day to check up on you." Beth said. "Fine, but I'll be OK. Thanks for the lift." He said as he followed her to the door.

Tommy climbed, literally, into bed and had almost fallen to sleep when the phone rang. He started to try to grab it when he realized there was no way he was reaching it from the bed. The answering machine got it. "Hi hon, I've just got settled in the hotel. Looks like I might be here for a couple of weeks. You probably will need to get Beth to take you to the next appointment too. Give me a call when you get this. Love you. Bye." Maria said before hanging up.

That was much longer than he imagined she would be gone. This had happened before. She sometimes was out of town almost a month. However, when that happened he would usually fly to her location for at least one weekend visit. That wouldn't be happening this time. He hoped it wouldn't be a month.

...

Maria got a little worried when Tommy didn't answer. He was already so small she wondered if it was a mistake to leave him alone. She decided to call her sister-in-law Beth to make sure everything was OK. She didn't want to be worried about this later when her mind would need to be focused on work.

"Hi Beth. I'm good, just got to the hotel a bit ago. Well that's why I was calling. Thanks for taking him today, by the way. Oh wow, that small now. I see. Yeah, he was able to get his own food when I left, but he might not be able to now. Would you? That would be great. I'll see if Sasha can also help out maybe on the weekends to give you a break. OK. Is it OK if I give her your number? Great. Thanks a million. Bye-bye." Maria ended the call with Beth and dialed Sasha.

"Hey you. Good, good. I'm actually in New York. Yeah, got called up here at a moments notice to help out with a trial. No, he's at home. That's why I was calling actually. His sister and niece are going to stay with him during the week would you mind staying at my place on the weekends until I get home. Yeah, but please don't call it that, at least not in front of him. He's so sensitive. Just tell him I asked you to house sit for me. Our key is in the back yard under the purple gnome by the garage. I'll text you Beth's number in case you all need to talk. You're the best Sasha. Bye." Maria ended the call and took a deep breath. Now she could concentrate on work now that Tommy was in good hands.

...

Tommy woke up and immediately began to run into challenges. First was food. He hadn't realized his weight and strength would fall so quickly. He could no longer move the chairs effectively. He pushed with all his strength and only got one leg leg to slide a small amount. Fortunately, there was food in cabinets at his level. He decided on a pack of peanut butter and cheese snack crackers for breakfast.

This salty meal made him thirsty and he realized that he could neither open the fridge nor reach anything in it including the water dispenser. He then remembered the Gatorade in the workout room in the basement. Fortunately the door was open and he climbed down the stairs only to find that opening one of the bottles was beyond his abilities. He wasn't that thirsty right now anyway he decided.

He was still able to retrieve and operate the remote controls to the television so he spent some time watching TV. After doing that for a while he got bored and walked over to the back door. It was closed. Too bad because he would have liked to have went for a swim. The pool would seem like a lake to him. He got some more crackers and became even more thirsty.

He couldn't think of anything else to drink until he decided to get cleaned up. That's it. He was still tall enough to climb into the tub and operate the shower he figured. There was his source of water. He could drink while he was showering. Boom. All his needs were met. He walked into the bathroom and pulled off the baby clothes he was reduced to wearing.

He jumped up hiking his body and leg on the tub wall. After doing that it was easy to get into the tub itself. Tommy then walked over to the faucet. He could still just reach the controls. He got the water blasting out at the right temperature and then turned the shower on which made it seem like a steamy rain. He drank his thirst away and then proceeded to get cleaned up.

When he finished he killed the water and pulled the curtain back and climbed out the same way he climbed in. This is when he remembered his towel. Those were kept high up in a closet. He thought about just walking around naked and drip drying, but he was already getting a little cold. Nope, he needed another solution.

He walked through the house naked until he saw Maria's bath robe draped over the couch. She must have been in a hurry and forgot to put it away. It would be perfect. He jumped and swung on it until he it fell off. He hit the ground and ducked and covered in a fetal position as it buried him. It was dark, but he wasn't covered by the robe as he expected.

He was in a pocket of space devoid of anything except air. He felt his surrounds and discovered a fabric barrier and started to stand pushing at the material surrounding him. Something didn't seem right. The material was more coarse than it should have been. Not to mention more stiff. She must have starched the hell out of it as it seemed to be practically standing on its own.

That's when the epiphany struck. "Wait a second." He said to himself. Standing and pushing and lifting the giant bra cup up. He had ducked and covered as the robe and also apparently his wife's under garments fell. After getting out from under the bra cup he pulled the robe out and separated it from Maria's underwear so he could use it to dry himself.

After becoming dry he whistled as he surveyed the giant bra. It was stretched out and both huge cups were turned over. Her bra was much longer than he was tall now. The enormous cups had created a fabric and wire dome almost as high as his crotch. When he was curled up he fit cleanly inside of it as her robe had fallen. Jeez, Maria had big tits. When this shrinking process was done they would probably seem as big as mountains to him. These thoughts brought his penis to life.

He walked over and picked up her thong. It wasn't much more than some strings attached to a modest piece of triangular fabric just big enough to cover Maria's expansive bush. Tommy held it up and found the strings were longer than his wingspan and the triangular fabric could make a complete loin cloth for him were he to cut off the strings. He could detect her aroma still tainting the fabric.

His dick was stiff. These treatments really made a guy horny. What do horny guys do when the wife is out of town? Tommy flipped over the bra cup and sat his naked ass down in it. He wasn't small enough to fit inside yet without curling up, but he was more interested in using it as sort of a chair. His arms and legs hung out over the edges like some old fashioned bath, but the wire frame supported his weight surprisingly well nevertheless.

He dropped the thong fabric across his chest and lay back stroking his throbbing penis. He imagined climbing one of Maria's mountain sized breasts as she lay back and encouraged him. He saw himself reaching the giant erect nub capping the mountain of booby beneath him. It pushed eighty feet high easily. He got hand and foot holds and started scaling the nipple as she fingered herself.

Tommy shot his first load a couple feet (to him) in the air. "He's in here Mom." A loud voice proclaimed. Tommy's second load exited just as his niece walked around the couch. "Uncle Tommy is that you?" Rebecca asked looking down as the second load reached its zenith nearly as high as the first. Tommy still had his hand around his dick as the third load shot out before the second even started falling.

"Oh, my God." Rebecca said forming an O of shock with her mouth and bringing her hand up to cover it instinctively. She stood towering above her tiny uncle and watching as nature took its course sending the next few loads in the air before the adrenaline hit. Tommy was seeing things in slow motion. His niece was wearing some short shorts and a top too small that displayed her own newly enlarged bust a little too much as well as her belly.

Thinking something was wrong, Beth came running around the couch. Instead of saving the day she got to catch the tale end of the orgasm. Her own D cups had been set to motion because of her rapid movement and her old worn out bra which had threw in the towel long ago. All three shared a final moment of awkward shock before Beth broke the silence. "We didn't know. We'll let you get cleaned up. This way Rebecca." Beth said leading her smirking daughter into the other room.

...

"That's just what guys do." Tommy heard his sister explaining as he was walking into talk to them. He paused. "Ewww, you didn't see it. It was just squirting up in the air and he was just laying there naked in her bra cup." He heard is niece describe what she saw. This was entirely their fault Tommy decided. They didn't knock or anything.

Tommy had enough and he barged into the room where his sister and niece were. "Look, I was missing my wife and you all didn't knock or anything and so you saw what you saw." Tommy said looking up at his giant niece and sister red faced. "I'm sorry we should have knocked." Beth said placating her brother. Rebecca just rolled her eyes.

"What are you all doing here anyway?" Tommy asked. "Well, we promised Maria we'd look after you while she was away." Beth said. "That's not necessary. I can take care of myself." Tommy said. "Really. What did you eat today?" Rebecca asked crossing her arms over her large bust. Tommy didn't like her tone one bit. A few months ago he might have gotten on to her about the attitude, but as he was only a little taller than her knee now he let it go.

"It doesn't matter. I'm an adult and I don't need a baby sitter." He said defiantly to her. She rolled her eyes and looked at Beth. "Mom, lets just go back home. He obviously doesn't want us here." She said to her mother. "Would you two just cool it." Beth said putting some authority in her voice. Having got their attention she told them how it was going to be.

"Tommy we promised Maria we would house sit. We're going to spend the night during the week and Sasha is staying on the weekends until she gets back. I'm going to cook and you're welcome to have some." She said to her brother as nice as she could. Tommy didn't miss the fact that she hadn't given him a choice, but his sister was a great cook and whatever she made would be much better than peanut butter crackers.

"You're right I'm being a poor host aren't I?" Tommy said. It sounded better to his ego if they were his guests. "You can stay in the guest room, Beth. Rebecca you can have the couch or the air mattress." He said.

...

Despite the fact that she had obviously been sent to baby sit him it was good to have Beth there. She was able to prepare real food and just help with things like mail and errands which Tommy could not do by himself anymore. He'd rather that his niece weren't there and from the sounds of it she didn't really want to be there either.

He normally got along with her, but for whatever reason she seemed to have it out for him. Maybe it was the whole masturbation thing, but whatever the cause her attitude was growing old. However, Tommy did his best to avoid her and so far all had gone well.

He was talking with his sister a couple of days later and broached the subject of Rebecca with her. "She has been a little pissy lately. She recently broke up with her boyfriend. He cheated on her and then left her for the other girl." Beth explained. "You know you haven't been the easiest person to be around either." She told Tommy.

"Well its not easy doing this. I never realized how much physical size mattered. Everyone treats me different now. Like I am less than I was." Tommy said opening up to his younger sister who was listening intently from her position at the opposite end of the couch from him. "And yet you volunteer to speed it all up?" She pointed out. "It'll get me to the end game faster." He justified.

"Are you sure its not just you being hyper-sensitive?" Beth asked. "I'm sure that's part of it, but its not just my perception that Maria leaves me at home at times to go out for the evening. That's a fact." Tommy said. "Well didn't she have a girls night out many times before this process started? I'm pretty sure I went out with her and her friends with out you more than a couple of times." Beth reminded him.

"That's different." Tommy said. "How?" Asked his sister. "Well its not my imagination when she asks friends and family to baby sit me. See?" Tommy said. "That is different. She has genuine concerns about your ability to care for yourself in this big house alone. I share them. Is it because you are smaller? Yes, but its a practical matter." She said.

"Practical considerations or not, what I think and feel should still matter. No one even asked me what I thought about this whole sleep over thing. You and Beth are family, but Sasha is going to be here this weekend and next and maybe more if Maria gets held up." He said. "Don't you like Sasha?" She asked.

"Of course, but she's Maria's friend not mine. Its just going to be super awkward." He said. "I can see your point, but just put yourself in everyone else's shoes. It might be awkward for Sasha too. If you go out of your way to make it not awkward you might even find it enjoyable to hang out with her." Beth said.

...

The talk with Beth gave Tommy some much needed perspective. He thought about what she said for a few hours and decided to try and be less sensitive to his perceived slights. He would go out of his way to be nice to his niece Rebecca. He would try and bond with Sasha instead of blaming her for being tasked with looking in on him.

Tommy finished his snack and was going to take a piss before heading off to bed. He passed through the living room and heard his niece talking on her phone as she lay on the air mattress. He walked into the bathroom shut the door and climbed up the step stool and relieved himself. When he got down he noticed a black bra hanging over the end of the tub. It was a Victoria Secret number that obviously belonged to Rebecca.

The tag said 38DD. She was bigger than her mother's 36DD now. He walked over to the door and realized he was trapped. He couldn't reach the door knob anymore. Stupid! He was kicking himself for shutting the door. He tried jumping but only succeeded in bouncing off the giant door.

Frustrated Tommy went to get the stepping stool, but his diminished strength combined with his small reach made it impossible to unfold and lift and he couldn't drag it either. "Shit!" He cursed looking around for some way out of this mess. "The bra." He said to himself grabbing the undergarment in the hopes of using it's strap to snag the door handle.

Just when he pulled it off the tub wall he realized it wasn't going to work. It was too big and awkard to handle and he couldn't really swing the straps like a lasso as he imagined. Just as he worked this out the door opened and he was confronted with the long bare legs of his niece. He looked up and she was looking down at him angrily. She was wearing an extra long T-shirt which looked to be one of his. It came down to about mid-thigh. This was still well above his head.

"You little creep. Give me my bra." Rebecca said as she bent down and yanked her giant under garment from his little grasp. The force of the seizure caused Tommy to stumble forward and he grabbed her shin to steady himself. He looked up and could see undersides of each 38DD tit hanging high above as well as her black panties. He quickly backed away.

"I was trapped and was going to use it to try and hook the door knob." He explained to his giant niece. She had little patience for his explanation. She had been hurt by her ex-boyfriend and was totally down on males in general and wasn't above taking her frustrations out on her helpless little uncle as a proxy for the entire gender. What she wouldn't give if it were Bobby shrunk small and standing in front of her.

"Sure, I just imagined you looking up my shirt at these then." Rebecca said grabbing her large tits through her shirt and lifting. "I didn't look. I mean that was an accident." Tommy stammered. "Can it shrimp. All you men are lying scum. I know just how to deal with a nasty old perv such as yourself." She said and she turned and shut the bathroom door.

...

"Its good to see you two getting along better." Beth said. Referring to Rebecca's kind behavior towards Tommy. She was over compensating. She had been harsh on him the night before. She was just in a bad mood and he caught the flack. Unfortunately, for him he was small and could scarcely defend himself from the whims and mood swings of someone so big.

"Oh we came to an understanding, didn't we." Rebecca said looking down at Tommy as if to say you better back my play or else. After last night Tommy decided he never wanted to be on the bad side of his niece again; he was still sore. "We were just getting used to our situation." Tommy said.

...

Things were uneventful as the weekend approached. Sasha was going to stay Friday and Saturday night and then Beth and Rebecca were planning to come back on Sunday night. Friday morning Beth drove him to the facility to get his second treatment of the week. This time Shelly set him on a counter and he stepped into a machine the size of a small beer fridge. He walked in 21 inches tall and emerged a half an hour later only fifteen inches tall.

"My goodness." Beth said as he walked out from the back. He was no longer even knee high. "Here's the sheet." Shelly said handing it over to his sister. He was wearing just a hand towel sized hospital gown.

It was very difficult to keep up with Beth walking to the car. So difficult in fact Beth finally stopped and looked down at Tommy impatiently. "Sorry, but we need to speed this up Rebecca is supposed to stay with her friend Cassidy today and tonight." Beth said and bent over and just picked Tommy up by the waist with one hand.

It wasn't uncomfortable, but it startled him. "Damn it Beth, at least warn me first!" He protested as she gently carried him to the car. She ignored his complaint and carefully put him in the passenger seat and drove back to the house.

Rebecca couldn't believe the transformation either. She stood above him at the front door half way straddling him and blatantly gawking as her Mom mentioned that Sasha would be here later and they had left everything he might need for him at floor level. He stood there looking up at them Rebecca noticed that her feet weren't much shorter than his height now. He was tiny before, but it still seemed plausible that someone might be that short, like a super small midget. Now he was unnaturally little, ridiculously little; like watch where you step at little.

Tommy was trying to listen to Beth, but was a little unnerved at the look of his niece. She was nearly straddling him in a pair of short shirts and bikini top. She was apparently going to the beach and spending the weekend with her friend. She just stood staring at him with her hands on her hips as he stood between her giant legs and tried to listen to his sister explain the logistical aide that they rendered to him. He loved his sister and even his niece, but he was glad to see them go and to have the house to himself for a change.

With his two giant female guests gone he immediately stripped down and took care of some male business. Just after he finished the phone rang which had been conveniently placed on the ground by his sister so he could answer it. It was Maria. "Hi hon." Her sweet voice said. "Hey babe." He replied.

"Everything going OK?" She asked. "Yeah Beth and Rebecca just left and Sasha is coming by later. Thanks for thinking of me, but you know all this wasn't necessary." He added. "I know you can take care of yourself, but I figured you could use a little company." She said poorly disguising her true intent.

Tommy decided not to press the issue. He also decided to keep the accelerated schedule a secret and surprise her when she got home. He'd let Beth and Sasha know about this later. They chatted for an hour or so. She gave him the boring details of her litigation and he copped to the masturbation incident. She got a laugh out of it and also was a bit flattered and promised to take good care of him when she returned.

They finished with the obligatory 'I love you's and hung up. Tommy found that he had another hard on after the conversation and made short work of it by imagining how Maria might 'take good care of him' when she returned. It was well after dinner before he heard Sasha walk in.

...

"Hello." Sasha said announcing her presence. "Tommy?" She said walking further into the house. "Hey Sasha." She heard a munchkin like voice greet her. She looked around and then down at the side of the couch. It took real effort not showing the shock she felt. The last time she saw Tommy he was crotch high and now he stood well below the height of her knee. He looked like a living doll man in a toga.

The shock wasn't much less for Tommy. Sasha was an already imposing six three in her bare feet and she had three inch heels on it looked like. The ex-volleyball star was positively gigantic. She was also all dolled up. Apparently she had plans tonight. They stood staring for a moment before she broke the ice.

"So, um, how are things going?" She asked entering small talk mode. "I'm good. I just had another treatment today. I've entered an accelerated schedule for well adjusted subjects. So, they are shrinking me twice a week now. Oh, and don't mention it to Maria. I'm going to surprise her when she comes home." He explained.

Sasha couldn't help but crack a half smile listening to his little munchkin voice. He was so adorable. She could scarcely keep from picking him up and playing with him right then and there. She quickly thought of a response to keep her fascination hidden. "Oh, its not just me then. I was a little surprised by your size." She said. "You expected me to be bigger." He finished her sentence. "Yep." She said.

"So, do you need anything? Dinner?" She asked. "No, Beth set everything up. I should be good to go." He answered. "Good. Well, I'm going to head out. I'll be back later to check in on you. I might crash here or I might not." She said. "Hey, its whatever you need to do Sasha." Tommy said. "I know Maria put you up to this. She didn't really tell me until after and honestly I don't need to be baby sat so basically whatever you want to do is fine with me." Tommy explained putting her at ease. They chit chat for another few minutes before she left.

...

Tommy didn't see Sasha until about two in the afternoon on Saturday. "Hello." She called out. "I'm coming." He responded trying to come down the stairs from the second level of the house. However, he tripped on his toga and tumbled down the last three steps. "Owww." He moaned as lay sprawled on his back.

Sasha was over him in an instant. "Oh my gosh. Are you OK?" She asked as she knelt down and reached for him. He didn't even realize his nudity until her giant fingers had already wrapped around his back and torso. She lifted him up for closer inspection as she stood up herself.

She couldn't believe she was holding a real live man with just one hand. He weighed so little. Tommy was a little unnerved about the situation. His fall was more shocking than harmful and he was completely naked and being inspected for injury by his wife's beautiful best friend. Sasha turned him about checking for him for damage.

She had taken note of his nudity, but figured safety before modesty. Maria would kill her if something happened on her watch. He had a nice body, even if everything was miniature. She wanted to pinch his cute little butt between her fingers, but as that would have been totally inappropriate she didn't follow through on the impulse.

"I don't see anything broken." She finally said to him as she turned him over to face her. She held him about chest high. She was wearing workout clothes and her tight top compressed her perky b-cups into her chest superbly, but didn't hide the nipple indentations.

She had an exceptionally pretty face. Tommy moved his hands down and were just able to cover his genitals from her view. "Sorry. Here, let me put you down so you can get your robe back on." She said smiling at his tardy modesty. She had already seen all of his little bits anyway.

She slowly lowered him down to the floor by her feet and released him and then stood back up. She was wearing some running shoes. Tommy noticed that they were not that much shorter than his height in length. He looked up and she stood smiling down at him from above with her hands on her hips. "I'm going to go for a run, but I'll get you set up first." She said as he walked over to his robe while holding his genitals with his hands.

She got him some supplies from the fridge and some water and then she left again and he had the run of the house once more. Tommy was glad he had his clothes back because her sexy butt bleed through her running pants easily and he was stiff for the duration of her stay which fortunately wasn't that long. He preferred Sasha's "hands off" style to his sister's misplaced concern. She did stop in and check on him Sunday one last time and then her weekend shift was over.

 

Chapter 7: Doll Man by minuss

Chapter 7: Doll Man

Beth showed up promptly in the morning to take him to his next treatment. She carried him inside the facility and handed him over to Shelly when his name was called. Shelly gently deposited him in the mini-fridge sized chamber and a half an our later he was only eleven inches tall. Tommy was surprised that Shelly had clothes that actually fit this time.

His sister Beth was getting more and more protective as he got smaller. She carried him gently to the car and placed him in the passenger side. When she got home she made him breakfast and left to go pick up Rebecca from her friend's house.

It wasn't long after Tommy finished his breakfast before he heard the door open and his sister and niece walk in. He was in a much less compromised position this time when they found him in the living room watching TV. Only it wasn't just his family. "Tommy this is Cassidy, Rebecca's friend." Beth said. "Hi." The girl said trying not to stare, but doing a poor job of it.

"Hi." Tommy replied back. She was about a head shorter than his niece and had platinum blond hair with some streaks of pink in the front. "Cassidy is going to be staying with us this week." Beth said. Tommy decided to overlook the fact that he wasn't consulted and just ran with it. "Sure." He said. "She can sleep on the air mattress with Rebecca." His sister added heading off an objection that Tommy didn't make. "Fine." He answered.

The girls had decided to go swimming and went down the hall to change and Tommy and Beth talked for a minute. "So, how did Sasha and you get along?" Beth asked. "Great." He answered truthfully. "She really wasn't here that much. She realizes I can take care of myself." He said digging at his sister a bit. Beth laughed and rolled her eyes.

She had been treating her brother with kid gloves all of last week, but it was getting old. Did he not remember all the pains she went through to set his food and everything else where he could get at it before she left on Friday? "I mean it Beth. You and Maria think I'm helpless, but I'm not." Tommy said looking up at his sister.

"I know, Tommy. Just take it for what it is. We worry because we care." She said appeasing him. Watching her little doll sized brother proclaim his self sufficiency would be comical were it not so annoying she decided. Tommy looked about to bitch some more about it, but was distracted as Rebecca and Cassidy strolled through the living room in their bikini's in route to the patio.

Beth cringed. She really had to get a new suit for Rebecca. Her boobs were practically spilling out of the top which was a size too small. The bottoms weren't much better. At least Cassidy's bikini, tiny as it was, fit properly. She regarded her own body and lamented the fact she could no longer pull off the outfit that Cassidy, or even Rebecca had on.

Tommy immediately stopped his train of thought as the girls walked out in their bikini's. His niece reminded him more and more of Maria. She was little shorter and a little less busty, but that didn't mean a whole lot since Maria was extremely tall and busty. He was pretty sure that either of Rebecca's breasts were longer than he was tall now. He was positive that each out weighed him significantly.

Her friend Cassidy was a head shorter and looked to have some heavy C's of her own. What she lacked in height and cup size she more than made up for in fitness and facial beauty. Neither girl said anything as they walked through. Tommy decided he was going to take a swim as well.

He looked back up at his sister who could read his mind. "I think I'll change and take a swim too." He said. Beth figured it was a bad idea and thought about joining him to make sure the girls behaved, but remembered how independent he was and decided to let things play out.

He went to his room and wondered what he could wear and then he saw the doll house. He walked over the to the door. He was the perfect size as it looked like a normal door to him. "Embarrassing." He muttered. When he got inside he noticed the Ken doll on the couch was wearing his clothes, or vice versa rather.

That explained how Shelly got the outfit then. He just hoped Ken had some shorts somewhere. He looked for a good ten minutes before he got the idea of stripping him down. The doll had some underwear that would work. For whatever reason Shelly didn't give him any of those today. He looked in the real mirror a special feature in this doll house apparently and it looked like he was wearing speedos but it would do.

He walked to the door that the giant teens had exited and looked up helplessly. He looked around and saw his sister standing behind him and smiling. "Can you open the door please?" He asked. "What happened to mister independent?" She asked as she casually stepped over and opened the giant screen door for her doll sized brother. "Thanks." Tommy replied ignoring her commentary.

He walked out onto the patio. The girls were sunning in lounge chairs and talking. He walked up behind them and listened in. "...he was wearing Malibu Ken's clothes. My old doll has that same outfit" Rebecca laughed.

"So when does he go into space?" Cassidy asked. "Oh, not for a while yet. He's got a lot more shrinking to do." Rebecca answered. "Really? He's pretty small already. How little does he have to be?" Cassidy asked. "Really tiny, like bug small." Rebecca said. "Really?" Cassidy asked. "Yep. He used to be this big bad ass seal too...in a few months: ant sized." She explained.

"Isn't he married? I'm not sure what I could do with an ant sized husband." Cassidy said. "I know. My poor aunt Maria. She's so beautiful. She could have anybody and now she's going to be stuck with a little bug man." Rebecca said. Tommy didn't like this conversation at all and decided to announce his presence.

"Ahem! Hello girls. How's the water?" He said walking in between the two chairs. The girls sat up and looked down. Cassidy looked at Rebecca with a what the fuck do we do now look. Rebecca just smiled and gave her a mischievous follow my lead look. Unfortunately, for Tommy a woman's use of body language and facial expressions is far superior to the male gender and he was oblivious to all of this communication.

Tommy was on his way to the pool when a giant foot blocked his path. He looked at the even bigger leg it was connected to and saw that it belonged to his niece. He glanced over at Cassidy and noticed her watching in amused fascination. He turned to tell Rebecca to move her foot just as she leaned over and picked him up off the patio with one hand. "Hey!" He protested squirming and kicking his little legs as he went airborne.

"Would you stop it. Do you want me to accidentally drop you?" She asked holding him in front of her face by the waist. Her hand encircled his body completely and his arms were resting on her thick fingers. He looked down and swallowed. She was sporting cleavage capable of sandwiching him. "Look at his little bitty feet. Aren't they cute." She said to her friend as she pinched his entire foot between the finger and thumb of her other hand.

"Put me down Rebecca. I'm not a toy." Tommy demanded. She just giggled. "Really? Then why are you wearing doll clothes?" She teased. "Oh, right you're the size of a doll now." She answered for him. Tommy just went limp. Fighting against her grip was pointless. "You going to let me go swimming or not?" He asked.

"Let you? Why will take you. What do you say Cas? Want to go for a swim with my uncle?" She asked playfully to her friend. "Sure." She said bouncing up out of her chair. Rebecca stood up as well still holding Tommy in one hand and walked over to the shallow end of the pool.

The girl's waded out and got to the four foot point and stopped. Rebecca lowered her hand with Tommy in it to the water and let him go. He immediately began treading water as the giant teens stood watching from above. They began chatting and soon he started to get tired and called up for some relief. "Can we go to shallow water?" He yelled.

"There is no where shallow enough for you." Rebecca said. Tommy thought about it. She was right. His pool started at about a foot and a half deep and went deeper from there. "If you get tired just swim over to us." She said smiling and pushing Tommy over into Cassidy's side with her hand.

Cassidy blushed as Tommy smacked into her side and his little feet found her bikini resting on her hip. He stood on the submerged string and her hip and leaned into her side and rested. Cassidy looked over at Rebecca smiling. Rebecca pointed down and mouthed the words: 'See through.'. She was referring to Tommy's doll underwear that had never meant to see any pool action. She was right. Tommy's little ass may as well been wrapped in cellophane.

The girls talked and Tommy alternately swam and stood. At one point he had been standing for a while on Cassidy's bikini when he noticed they had moved into the extreme shallow end of the pool. He was walking a tight rope on Cassidy's bikini and the water was down by her knees. He clamored over to the front and then he slipped and fell. He was holding on for dear life when he heard his niece's laughter from above.

"Look at him, hanging down in front of your crotch." Rebecca said. Tommy hadn't really taken note as he was too busy holding on, but that's exactly where he was. He was dangling from her bikini bottom right in front of the triangle of fabric covering her privates.

"Stop it." Said Cassidy blushing again. She gently reached down and helped him get his feet back up on her bikini. "Maybe you should help instead of mock...eeeeke." Cassidy squealed as Tommy lost his balance and fell again. However, this time he fell inside instead of outside the fabric.

It was easy to slip as all the surfaces were wet and slick. This time something caught him in mid-air. It was the brushing against his rib cage that clued him in first. He was sitting on the bikini crotch facing Cassidy's pussy. Her blond bush enveloped his upper body. He could feel her large labia pressed against his abdomen and ribs. All the while Becky's laughter was raining down from above.

He felt giant fingers hoist him up and out. Before he knew it he was in front of Cassidy's big blue eyes. Eyes that immediately filled with shock. "Oh my gosh, you're naked. What happen to your underwear?" She asked rhetorically as it was obvious where they were. Tommy for his part glanced down to confirm what he had been told. Sure enough his pecker and balls were flopping and bouncing about for all to see.

"I know, I can see his little butt." Rebecca said pinching it in its entirety from behind. "Hey!" Tommy protested and then tried to cover himself, but Cassidy was holding him under his arm pits and made that impossible. "Give me my underwear back." Tommy demanded. "I don't see them." Cassidy said pulling the front of her bikini bottoms out and looking down. Tommy confirmed as much as well because he had the same view she did. Nothing but wet, blonde curls.

"Hey girls. Where's Tommy?" Beth said startling Cassidy who almost dropped him. He's over here with us, Mom." Rebecca answered her mother. "Quick. Give him to me." Rebecca instructed Cassidy who complied. She grabbed him in such a way that his nudity was completely concealed beneath her hand.

"We were just going to head in." She said wading out of the pool as her mother met them as they stepped out. "With Tommy?" She asked suspiciously. The gig was up. "You want him?" Rebecca said starting to hand him over to her mother who lifted her hand to take her brother. "If its all the same I think I'm done too. I'd rather Rebecca just carried me on inside." Tommy said. Rebecca's hand-off stopped at the midway point.

"OK. If that's what you want." Beth said. Rebecca was in shock. She thought for sure her uncle was going to tell her mother on her. Tommy would loved to have watched Beth punish Rebecca for the mistreatment today, but he also feared what his sister would think of him being naked in front of her daughter and her friend.

A minute later and Rebecca shut the door to the master bedroom still holding Tommy in her hand. "Whew! That was close." She sighed. "No kidding." Agreed Cassidy. Rebecca walked over to the bed and dropped Tommy down on it. He quickly got to his feet and covered himself. "My clothes please." Tommy yelled up at her.

"Would you cool it. Your underwear was practically see through anyway." Rebecca said as she slipped her bikini top over her head. The speed at which she remove her top took everyone by surprise and she was already half out of her bikini bottom before anything was said. "What are you doing?" Asked Cassidy. "Changing." Answered Rebecca. "In front of him?" Cassidy followed.

"Why not? He's naked and..." Rebecca said pausing as she walked over to her duffel bag and started pulling out some dry clothes – her big 38DD titties were swaying and jiggling randomly as she did this. "He's so little, does it even matter? Even your little boobies will seem ginormous to him." Rebecca teased her friend.

Cassidy thought about it for a moment before she shrugged and removed her swimsuit too. Rebecca was much more voluptuous and curvy while Cassidy was leaner and tighter. Though her full C cups weren't too small either, though significantly smaller than Rebecca's endowments. Tommy couldn't believe their indifference to the fact he was standing right there.

Cassidy finished stepping out of her bikini and said, "Oh, look, I found your underwear." They were stuck on the cusp of her twat. She retrieved them and walked them over to the bed. Kneeling down in front of him she noticed his stiff penis. "Aww, look at his tiny little woody." She said giggling to her friend.

"Wait a minute. We all should have some privacy." Tommy said thinking of no better way to word it as he tried to cover himself. "Oh please." Rebecca said walking over to the bed and tossing her clothes on it. She leaned in allowing her large breasts to hang down above him. "Did you not go swimming just to check us out in our bikini's?" She said standing up and looking over at Cassidy and winking – who immediately got the message and stood up too.

Tommy was too concerned by the two giant nude teens and their aggressive behavior and did not notice the wink. "Now you got two very hot, very horny, totally naked women on your hands." Cassidy said in a husky voice. "That also happen to be giants compared to you." Rebecca said plopping her ass down next to Tommy. He fell into her catching himself against her naked hip.

He quickly stood up, but fell again as Cassidy plopped down on his other side. "Thats true. His little woody won't do a giant girl like me much good." Cassidy said sadly. "We'll just have to use all of him. Ever pushed a little doll sized man up your pussy, Cas?" Rebecca asked caressing Tommy's side with a finger. She watched barely able to keep a straight face as the horror on Tommy's face grew.

"Not a real one. I used a Ken doll once, but he wasn't very flexible and his leg broke off. I tried putting one leg in my vag and the other in my butt." She said smiling down at Tommy. "Double penetration, I like it. I bet a real life doll man is more flexible." Rebecca said gently pinching his tiny leg between her finger and thumb.

Tommy couldn't take it anymore. He yanked his leg free and took off running towards the head of the bed. "Stay away from me!" He expected to be grabbed at any moment. Instead all he heard was hysterical laughter. He looked back and Rebecca was leaning into Cassidy who was laughing too. "Did you see the look on his face?" Rebecca said. Finally, Cassidy looked over at him. "We were just fuckin' with you little guy." She said giggling. "You should have seen your face." She laughed.

Tommy's heart rate started to slow down to normal. "Ha ha very funny." He said walking back down to them. "Now would you please get my clothes." He demanded. "I don't know where the fuck your clothes are." Rebecca said standing up and then stepping into some white panties. "They're in the doll house." he said. "Great. What do I look like your servant? Get'em yourself." She said fastening her bra over her big naked tits.

"I'll give you hand little guy." Cassidy said, who was still nude. She grabbed him and carried him over to the door. She handed him his underwear with her other hand and stood up straddling him. "Thanks." He said looking up at her. She was stunning. "No problem tiny." She said winking at him and then turned and walked back over to her bag and put some jean shorts on. Apparently, her only panties were the thong bikini bottoms which were now wet.

...

The rest of the week went by more or less uneventful until Thursday night. Tommy was on his run. He had found that if he ran along the wall of the whole house upstairs and down it was a hell of a work out. He was running along the tub in the guest bathroom when he heard the door shut. It was probably Beth.

It was her room after all. He'd be out in the bedroom soon enough and he could talk with her. He needed to see if she could take him to the facility Monday anyway. Maria had told him yesterday when they spoke that her flight wasn't getting in until Monday afternoon. Another minute or two. He turned along the wall and ran under the sink. He ran around the toilet and then back to the wall and another turn and he was heading towards the doorway.

He had nearly made to the door when her giant foot planted right in front of him. Another two seconds faster and she would have stepped on him. "Damn Be..." Tommy started to say, but cut himself off. She was stark naked. He quickly darted back behind the toilet. He felt it groan as she set down on it and relieved herself. Thankfully number one only.

After she left Tommy waited another minute before he crept back along the wall and peered out the door opening. He heard giggling before he saw what was going on. His sister was naked and her husband was on top motor boating her tits. Beth was giggling like a school girl. "I just love your big boobs." He said.

Tommy looked over at the bedroom door and noticed it was shut. "Great." He muttered. He was probably stuck in here all night now. He saw his sister being mounted and as his brother in law began thrusting he took off toward the bed – well beneath it anyway. "Wait. Lets try another position. I'll lean over the bed and you can do me doggy style." Beth suggested stopping her husband who rolled off of her.

"Shit!" Tommy cursed as Beth rolled off the side of the bed closest to him. Luckily she immediately leaned over the side of the bed. It was now or never. Tommy sprinted as fast as he could to get under the bed before his brother-in-law walked around the bed and spotted him. It was close, but Tommy made it just in time running right under his sisters legs just as he heard a playful slap on his sister's butt high above.

He looked up and saw his sister's giant DD's swaying forward and back as her husband made love to her doggy style. Tommy shook his head and walked under the bed. He couldn't catch a break. He looked around surveying his shelter. He figured this was the best place to be and go undiscovered. He was right. They never knew he was there while they made love, but he didn't get a wink of sleep either. He was cold and uncomfortable.

Finally, his sister went and got a glass of water just a little bit before she was supposed to take him to the facility to get shrunk some more. He took the opportunity to slip down to the master bedroom. He tried to get some sleep before leaving, but it was pointless. His sister came in about a half hour after he had got back into his room and got him up to go see Shelly.

 

 

Chapter 8: Drunken Whims by minuss

Tommy lay napping in his bed. His sister had just brought him back from shrinking and split with Rebecca and Cassidy. He was only nine inches tall now and was looking forward to having the house to himself. If Sasha's shift to babysit him this weekend was anything like last weekend then he figured he'd barely see her. He was also looking forward to Maria returning Monday afternoon. He missed her.

It was just as he had hoped. It was almost one in the morning and no Sasha. He wasn't wanting for anything as Beth had made sure to provide him with provisions. It was glorious really. He could walk around naked if he wanted and that's just what he did. Ken's clothes were getting a bit big now anyway. He didn't care if she didn't come by at all. He dozed off content in his solitude.

...

Sasha felt bad about not checking in on Tommy. She had meant to come by after work, but she met John for happy hour and they ended up closing the bar down. She was drunk. Three sheets to the wind to be precise. John was driving her to Maria's. "I hope you're not as drunk as me mister, cause if you are you got no business driving." Sasha giggled wagging a finger over at him.

John was certainly legally intoxicated, but he held is liquor better than Sasha and was still relatively alert. "Don't worry I got this." He said looking over at his girlfriend. A strap had fallen off one shoulder and he could see a nipple down her loose shirt. He was so getting laid tonight.

They got to Tom and Maria's and he helped Sasha out of the car. "I can still walk." She snapped. "OK." John said. She was not fall down drunk, just stupid, silly, inhibitions out the window drunk. They got in and John immediately noted how nice a place it was. "Lets go to the pool." Sasha said excitedly.

"Don't you have to check on your friend?" John asked. "Its late and he's asleep otherwise we'd be talking to him. You should see him. Oh my gosh he was sooo small last week and he's even smaller now." She said. "I'm sure I can say high to mini-man to tomorrow." He replied.

She lead him out to the back yard and started to strip. "What are you doing?" Jon asked. "I didn't bring a swimsuit." She answered. She was quickly naked and John still had his clothes on. "What are you afraid of shrinkage or something?" She giggled before jumping into the water. "No, just getting us some beer and then I'll join you." He said.

"There's probably a six pack in the mini-fridge over by the grill." Sasha said after popping back up and slicking her hair back. Two minutes later he was naked with her. They each had a beer in hand as they batted a volleyball around. It wasn't long before they were making out.

...

Tommy heard some commotion and wondered downstairs carefully navigating one step at a time. "What the hell?" The backdoor was open. He walked to the opening and saw Sasha naked and dripping wet. She was fiddling with the music player. It confirmed for him what he always had known: she was in peak physical condition. Maria was well conditioned as well, but Sasha was on another level. He couldn't help but admire.

She was long, lean, and toned. Her tits weren't enormous like Maria's, but they weren't small either. They were just on the big side of average. She was taller than Maria who was very tall too. Sasha's legs were long smooth and toned. Her vagina was cloaked by a well maintained landing strip of dark fur. He watched her adjust the stereo and then turn and walk over to the hot tub controls to turn the jets on. Her ass was sublime.

Had he been thinking he would have been wondering why was she naked and why was the back door open. Had he been asking those questions he might have thought to look around to see who was with her, but he didn't. He didn't find out until the breath was nearly squeezed out of him by a set of thick fingers as he went airborne. "Well looky here." He heard a male voice mutter as he was carried towards Sasha.

Sasha was dipping a toe in the hot tub when she saw John carrying Tommy toward the patio table. "Did you get him out of bed?" She asked as she walked over to the table too. "Of course not. The little fucker was spying on you." John said as he dumped Tommy onto the table and glared down at him. Tommy got to his feet and looked up at the naked giants regarding him. Sasha looked to be about the same height as John and it put both of their gigantic genitals in full view near the top of Tommy's line of sight.

At his full size he could easily make short work of a guy like John, but now...well he was powerless against just John's one handed grip. John looked like he was ready to smack him flat right there. Tommy didn't know what he would do if Sasha felt the same. She knelt down so that her huge beatiful face was on his level. "Awww, were you watching me?" She asked Tommy. The tone suggested flattery more than anger so that was encouraging.

"I heard some noise and came down to investigate and that's when I saw you..." Tommy paused. "Naked and prancing around your backyard." She finished smiling dimples forming past the corners of her mouth in her cheeks. He smelled the liquor on her breath and that was discouraging. "You always go investigating strange noises nude?" She asked her eyes nodding to his groin. "Well, Ken's clothes are a little big now." He answered truthfully as he slowly covered his tiny genitals with his hands.

She burst into laughter and planted a hand on John's naked thigh. "Did you hear that? Ken's clothes are too big." She repeated looking up at John who wasn't amused. "Well I've seen yours and you've seen mine and John's and since you're up you may as well join us. It is your place after all." Sasha said grabbing Tommy before he had a chance to object. She walked back over to the hot tub.

John couldn't believe it. Here he was 10 minutes ago on his way to getting laid by the hottest woman he'd ever been with and now he was being cock blocked by a cock sized man. He started to follow Sasha's sexy ass to the hot tub, but she called back to him with a request. "You mind bringing me another beer? Oh and bring one for Tommy too." She said. John never liked the Micronaut and now was really beginning to dislike him. He'd play along. No way was he going to be upstaged by some guy no bigger than his dick.

Sasha set Tommy down next to the hot tub and stood back up to her full height. She smiled down at him. "Geez, I feel like the fifty foot woman around you now." She said grinning. "Let me see if I can do the pose." She said and then lifted a leg up and planted a foot over Tommy straddling him. She then bent her knees slightly and placed her hand in a downward grabbing motion.

Tommy was looking up when Sasha squealed suddenly and fell. She lost her balance on the wet tile next to the hot tub she had been standing on. Tommy saw tons of drunk naked woman coming down and his life flash before his eyes. Her butt hit the tile with a wet thud. Her pussy was right in front of him. Her long legs flanked him on either side. Sasha lay back on her elbows laughing, moaning, and whining all at once.

She looked down at Tommy standing between her legs. His head barely cleared her bush. He had quite the view she realized. Fuck it. She didn't care and she knew he didn't. Besides it was making John jealous and she loved doing that. She glanced over and she saw him looking annoyed at her. She smiled and sat up. "Whew. You OK?" She asked Tommy.

"Yeah." He answered is heart racing. She noticed how he was trying to look anywhere, but at her giant pussy right in front of him. It was so cute the way he was squirming. She slowly sat up and placed her hands on her thighs. She paused for a moment before getting to her feet again. Tommy was glad of it too. He was literally trapped between her legs and the hot tub.

He looked up and swallowed. Sasha was enormous and towered above him. She dropped her hands to her hips and regarded him. John walked over and stood next to Sasha. His enormous genitals made Tommy a little self conscious of his smallness. Even Sasha's nudity added to this feeling of inadequacy. "I'm going back to bed." He said to his giant guests.

Sasha had cautioned Maria on Tommy's decision to shrink himself, but she found herself oddly envious. Her best friend had a little living doll man at her disposal. "Awww, look at how cute you look walking like that." She said aloud as she crouched down for a closer look while Tommy walked between her and John.

Tommy didn't know what to think as his wife's giant friend dropped to her knees simply to watch him walk. He soon crossed from tile to concrete. She leaned forward as he walked which created the super weird affect of seemingly making her smiling face remain motionless on his horizon as he moved; like the moon following a driver on a country road. Sasha was giddy from booze and lust. His features were so intricate she just wanted to pick him up and play with him; so she did.

Had she been sober she would have not even entertained the thought, but were she sober she wouldn't be buck naked either. She just reached out and grabbed him as if picking up a soda. She lifted him right off the concrete mid-step. With Tommy in hand she sat her beautiful ass back down on the concrete patio.

John rolled his eyes. He didn't see anything special about how the little man was walking. He was surprised his date was making over the little guy so much when she had a full sized man right there ready for acion. "Look at his little arms." She squealed as she pinched Tommy's wrist between her finger and thumb and lifted his right arm out to the side. "They're so small and delicate." She added.

Tommy had enough and tried resisting but Sasha's long powerful fingers just overpowered him. He wasn't sure if she even noticed. Finally, he gave up fighting and decided to talk to her. "Sasha, put me down!" He yelled trying to command her attention. She just ignored him and rotated her hand to flip him over and examine him from every angle. Her eyes drank in his nudity. She was totally checking him out and he was powerless to stop her.

"Tommy, you got a nice little body. I think our little host is in better shape than you are, John." Sasha said looking up at John. He just laughed. "Oh really?" He asked. "Well, can he do this?" He asked and reached down and grabbed Sasha under her arms, he lifted her up, and carried her a few quick steps, and threw her into the nearby pool.

Sasha and Tommy hit the water together and Sasha's grip loosened. Tommy quickly surfaced. Having been a seal most of his adult life he was at home in the water. Sasha emerged causing water to roll over Tommy and he popped back up and took a breath.

The water was waist deep for Sasha just submerging the curve of her hips. She wiped water from her eyes. Tommy had a choice. He could swim toward Sasha and use her hip or belly button as foot holds or he could swim to the shallow end. It was far, but with his conditioning he could make it. If he could make it quickly he might be able to slip back inside undetected. He immediately began heading to the shallow end.

"You jerk. You made me lose him." She complained. "No I didn't. He's right there." John said pointing at him. Tommy was swimming about a yard out. Sasha casually waded over and scooped him out of the water in her left hand and then walked to the end of the pool and climbed out the shallow end. She carried him back over to the hot tub and stepped in sitting down in the bubbly, warm water.

Tommy had tried freeing himself until she got out of the pool and then he quit; fearful of the fall. Sasha gave no indication that she even noticed his attempted resistance. John joined her in the hot tub and put an arm around her neck and shoulders. She put Tommy on the tile next to her beer. "Ha, look Tommy is barely beer sized now." Sasha said noticing the fact Tommy barely cleared her bottle of beer. John switched tactics. "You know maybe Tommy's not as comfortable as you are running around naked in front of us." John said.

"Is that true? You want to go in?" Sasha asked unconvinced. "I do feel a little weird. I am married to your best friend." Tommy answered honestly. "Suit yourself, but I'm going to let John here fuck my brains out in about two minutes. You sure you don't want to hang around. I'm sure we've got room to spare for you in here." Sasha said winking.

John spit his beer out laughing. "Whats so funny? Maria and I go way back; we share everything." Sasha said punching John's arm. John laughed about how silly that invite was after Tommy explained his awkwardness, but held the thought to himself.

Tommy could tell Sasha was very drunk, but also serious so he didn't want to be impolite like John. "You're very beautiful and if Maria were here and she were cool with it then it would be fine, but I don't know how she'd feel about this." He explained. "She'd be fine with it. We ran a train on this guy in college once, but he was so drunk he passed out so we finished each other off." She said to Tommy and then turned to John as if she forgot something.

"Oh my god! She has the biggest fucking rack, like freaky big. Like both of my tits put together would be smaller than one of hers big." She prattled on to John. He decided there had been enough talk and began kissing Sasha. Tommy took this as his opportunity to make a discreet exit. After he was almost to the door he heard Sasha call to him. "I'll remember what you said for next time, cutie." Sasha said as she leaned out of the hut tub as John began to position himself to fuck her doggy style..

Tommy quickly retreated to the sanctuary of his room. He couldn't shut the door so he just went into the doll house and slept. He hoped his encounters with drunk Sasha were done. Now, he certainly didn't mind seeing her naked as he grabbed his stiff cock and began to take care of that urge, but she was just too big and dangerous in this state. She almost fell on him.

He was glad when he found the house was empty when he woke up in the morning. He didn't see Sasha for the rest of the weekend as a matter of fact which was fine by him. He finally got the peace and quiet that he needed. Monday quickly rolled around and his sister came and got him for his next treatment.

 

 

Chapter 9 - Taking Control by minuss

Maria walked towards the little man holding their pickup sign. He was super short maybe five foot in his shoes maybe less. He was also thin and she felt bad about dumping all her luggage off for this tiny guy and so she started to take it to the trunk, but he intercepted her. "No Maam, allow me." He said looking away as she made eye contact with him. She sat her luggage down and said, "Thank you." She caught her self smirking at the fact her chest was practically in his face, but reminded herself he would be a giant next to her little man who was likely not much taller than her knees now.

She plopped down in the limo glad to be heading home. Her boss, Jim, sat next to her as she scooted over. His hand fell onto her knee. "I couldn't have pulled this off without you, you know that right?" He said. She took the unwanted attention in stride. "Glad I could help." She said. He smiled removing his hand as the limo driver got in and asked where they were headed.

The compliment surprised Maria since Jim was usually an ego maniac that took all the glory for himself. She wondered if he was serious or if he was just trying to flirt with her. Regardless, his attention reminded her that she had some pent up desire of her own. She was horny and hoped Tommy would be ready and able when she got home.

...

They had given him some clothes, but they were little more than a tiny hospital gown. It was better than nothing. Beth brought him back home. She replenished his reachable supplies and apologized for not being able to stay and keep him company until Maria got home. Maria would be home soon!

He wanted to do something nice for her to welcome her back, but what? He sat on the doll house couch next to Ken to think. He glanced over at the massive doll. Jeez, at only seven inches Ken was much bigger than he was now. He felt like a little kid sitting there. It made him uncomfortable so he got up.

After brainstorming for an hour he finally thought of how to welcome his wife home. He would write Welcome Home! I love you! in lip stick on the tile in the foyer. He knew just where one of her old purses were that had some red lip stick it would be a haul be he figured he could get a single capsule of lipstick from that purse. The only challenge was it was upstairs.

Thirty minutes later Tommy's shaking arms lifted his small body over the ledge of the last step. He lay flat, breathing heavy for a moment as he wearily got to his feet. He had to jump and grab each step and pull himself up to the next one. He looked down the stair case and sighed in relief. "OK, hard part over. Now the lip stick." He said to himself.

Twenty minutes later he returned to this very spot with a log sized tube of lipstick over his shoulder. It was heavy for Tommy and he sat it on the ground while he thought of the best way to lug it down the steps. After coming to the solution he turned the tube on its side and rolled it off the step. He watched pleased with his ingenuity as it rolled over each step gaining speed before shooting off the last step and slamming into the opposite wall. He happily followed it down carefully dropping from one step to the next glad he was going down instead of up.

When he go to the bottom ten minutes later he quickly located the tube of lip stick and hoisted back over his shoulder and carried it over in front of the door. Everything was going as plan so far. Then he reached down and tried to pull off the lip stick cap and the tube lifted. He tried holding the bottom with his feet and lifting from the top, but there was nothing to grip too. He wrestled with it for fifteen minutes like this until he decided he needed some other plan.

He sat on the thigh high tub like a stool panting while he looked around and thought. Then he saw it. He could use the grate of the vent as a catch for the thin lip of the cap lid. He rolled it to the nearest grate and positioned the lipstick just so. He tugged from the bottom hard and was rewarded as the cap popped off.

He brought it back over and thankfully turning it to expose the lipstick was easier. Once he did this he was off to the races. After he put the exclamation point after the "u" he wiped his brow and admired his work. He put the cap on and stood the cylinder up near the final punctuation mark. He was done. A little over two hours from inception and three from the concept of doing something nice and he was finished. With not a moment to lose. He figured she would be home at any moment.

He waited. While he was waiting he noticed his little gown was smudged all over with the red mucky lipstick. "Fuck it!" He said and removed his only article of clothing. It was his Maria and she wouldn't care of he was nude. Not long after ditching the gown he heard a car, then a car door, and steps, and a click of the deadbolt.

Tommy waited in anticipation peaking around the corner from the hall way. He already had it worked out. She would walk in and look down and see his message. She'd tear up and he would run out and greet her. They would kiss.

His mental imagery was broken as the door opened and sure enough it was his Maria. This is pretty much where the plan went off the rails. She wasn't looking down and she wasn't even alone. "Shit!" Tommy cursed at his nudity. That smudgy gown was all the way back in the doll house. "Thanks so much for helping me with these." Maria said to a man in a suit following her in with her luggage. It was her boss.

She had an umbrella she shook all over the floor and then stepped right on and over the message Tommy so painstakingly scrawled there. Her boss followed her in, stamping his feet all over the lipstick message before dragging her wheeled luggage in over it as well. "Its the least I can do for all you've done." He said. "Where do you want these?" He asked. "You can just put them over there." She said gesturing to the hallway Tommy was in.

"Tommy! I'm home. Come meet my boss, Jim." Maria called out looking around as she walked right passed where Tommy was standing. She was wearing a blue business dress that stopped at her knee. Her boobs and nipples were so big that she regularly rendered appropriate conservative attire completely inappropriate owing from her sheer size.

In this case there were two massive boob-shaped blue orbs protruding far from her chest that shook and swayed with each of her steps in spite of her heavy duty undergarments designed to minimize this. Additionally, large visible dents were formed at the ends of each orb despite the multiple garment's thickness. She cut an impressive hourglass figure in the dress and from his angle Tommy could even see her thong covered ass as she walked by. She would have found him, but for the fact she was expecting a knee-high husband.

Jim then rolled the luggage in front of him. Tommy was scared of being crushed at first, but when that didn't happen was grateful for the cover. He didn't want to meet Maria's boss naked or seven inches tall for that matter. She came back down the hallway. "Tommy, are you here? I don't know where he could be." She said shrugging at Jim. "Give him my regards and thanks, I have to get going." He said and he gave Maria a quick hug.

He often gave her hugs. She wasn't stupid. She knew why he did this as she felt her massive tits compress and spread across his chest. She was so large up there that it was impossible for this not to happen even through her sturdy bra and dress. She wasn't resentful and considered it harmless. He grasped her by the arms and looked her square in the eyes. In her three inch heels she was a little above his 6'2 height.

"You be sure to take a few days off this week to recharge." He said. "You won't see me until Thursday at earliest." She said smiling. "Good. Take care." He said walking to the door and back over the message. Maria followed him to the door. "Bye." She said closing it. She turned and stepped on something. "What is that?" She said picking up a tube of lipstick.

Tommy saw this and thought he was back on plan. She would see the message for sure. He watched as she easily popped the top and applied some and puckered her lips. It took thirty minutes for him to get that top off. She then looked down and frowned. "Damn, its all over the floor." She said regarding the red, wet blotches below.

"Lets just wipe it up." She said aloud as she pulled a tissue out of her purse. "Tommy where are you?" she yelled as she knelt and wiped up the mess. "Maria! No!" Tommy yelled running towards his crouching wife from behind. It took her just a few seconds to wipe up his three hours of planning and effort. She stood back up and crumpled the tissue satisfied with her cleanup work. She started to put it back in her purse when something ran between her legs: a mouse!

Her first reaction was sheer terror. She screamed almost jumping out of her dress. Then her next instinct was defense. "Skat, skat!" She yelled stomping a high-heeled foot at it. Tommy was caught by surprise at her reaction and it barely gave him time to react. Here he was trying to flag down his wife and she thought he was a rodent and was trying to stomp him. "Maria! Don't! It's me!" He yelled between stomps and dodges.

She wasn't actually trying to step on it. She was afraid to even touch it. She was stomping to make it run away, but it wasn't running away. It was just standing there jumping around. That's when she realized it really didn't look much like a mouse at all. She stopped. No. It couldn't be, could it? She crouched down. "Tommy is that you?" She asked.

Twenty minutes later Tommy was standing on the foot of their bed in front of her and just finished giving his account of what happened. "Awww, by the time I saw the message it was just smears and blotches. I had no clue it was a note for me." She said, but seeing Tommy so tiny and dejected looking she continued. "Its the thought that counts though." She added brushing his thigh with her leg sized finger and then bending over the bed and putting her head in her hands and her elbows on the bed.

She regarded him so little; less than a doll now. More like, her mind jumped to its first match, penis-sized. She smiled at the notion that her her formerly huge husband was now only slightly larger than an average sized cock. Hell, we was significantly smaller than his own package used to be she realized upon closer examination. The thought put some wetness between her legs. She wondered if he'd let her put him in down there given he was a natural fit now.

She focused back on the conversation at hand. "So, how can I reward my little man for his nice gesture?" She asked playfully. Tommy's eyes immediately shot to her boobs on display right in front of him. They were popping. Her cleavage would swallow him now.

Many people seeing this would think Maria a slut or insecure and seeking attention by wearing a push up bra, but nothing could be further from the truth. She was wearing a plain white bra extra sturdy to dampen the motion of her chest, an impossible task for any bra. The fact was her breasts were so large it was difficult to find a proper size. The 44F's she had on were certainly not pushups, but simply filled greater than their capacity with tit flesh. So much so that it appeared she had a push up bra on.

She noticed Tommy's stare and her hopes for putting him in her vagina were dashed; which she disguised with a dismissive laugh. "Are you sure you want to go there? You know they're way bigger than you are now, right?" She asked. Tommy shook his head yes. Maria stood slowly up and reached behind and unzipped her dress. It wouldn't fall with out help because of her amazing bust and curves so she wiggled it down and stood there in her bra and thong.

As toned and fit as Sasha was his wife Maria was even further up the voluptuous bell curve: hips, waist, tits, ass. She had it all, but wasn't fat at all; not even big boned. She was still fit and toned, but curvy. It was glorious. "I guess since you're already naked I need to keep going don't I?" She said. She unclasped her heavy duty bra from the front and her massive, compressed tits literally sprang free pushing the cups off to the side.

The pattern of her tight bra could be seen imprinted on her giant wobbly boobs as she slid the straps off and removed the bra completely. Then she dropped her thong revealing her vagina veiled in a thick, dark, expansive triangle of curls. Her labia was puffy and swollen with desire after two weeks away and from the prospective of her fucking her little penis-sized man in the only way she could think of. She crawled into bed over him careful not to crush him and lay down on her pillows at the other end of the bed.

Seeing something so large move so deftly defied credulity. There was no adjective or analogy even close to describing his Maria, the epitome of female sexuality, so large and beautiful and ready to play. You kind of had to be there or have your own 80 foot tall, voluptuous, sex goddess. Tommy was awestruck.

"Well are you just going to stand there and stare?" She asked jolting him from his trance. He swiftly clamored over her feet and began scaling her shin to her knee. Maria was laying on her left side and had her legs together and bent somewhat so the incline was not to great and in no time Tommy was atop a giant knee.

Maria shifted the leg Tommy was on spreading her legs open. Tommy was not prepared for the very ground he was on to begin moving so rapidly and lost his balance. He tumbled down her leg sliding down her smooth inner thigh and bounced off her hair covered pussy before plopping onto the bed. He could hear Maria's laughter over head.

"Trouble dear?" She coyly asked. "No trouble." Came his reply. He got to his feet and was confronted by her giant hairy pussy. He'd seen it many times before, but this was the first time he shuddered at the sight. He was still aroused, but its size was unbelievable. He glanced down at his stiff penis. It was certainly not up to the task of pleasing that. He could hug her twat and his wingspan would not escape the area of her thick, lush bush.

He walked over to Maria's ass and gave it a hug. His whole body wasn't as big as his hand had been and he was unable to even give her a proper ass grab. She responded by giggling. "That tickles." She said and her giant hand appeared from no where and ever so easily batted him away. He picked himself up a little disorientated and embarrassed from the force he had been batted down by. The experience gave him a healthy respect for his wife's overwhelming physical power relative to him. It made him a bit curious and a little nervous.

He walked around her ass and looked up, way up, at her smiling face peering at him from over a gigantic tit. "Tell me if you can feel this." He said. He walked back around and squared off against her beautiful giant ass cheek. He planted a full power side kick on it and followed up with several powerful punches another round house kick and another few punches in rapid succession. It was the best combo he had and would have decimated any opponent he had ever faced, but Maria barely noticed. The immediate area in the vicinity of the landed blows dented and quivered some, but the larger butt flesh barely moved absorbing his furious combinations with ease like some massive padded wall.

"What are you doing down there?" She asked. Curious at the tapping taking place on her ass. Tommy emerged from under her giant leg again. He was sweating profusely and obviously winded. "Anything?" He asked. "It felt like someone tapping their fingers on my ass." She reported. Tommy walked back under Maria's leg and leaned against her butt holding himself with one arm. "Shew." He said wiping a brow and catching his breath; mid sigh he let out a yelp as something big grabbed him from behind.

Maria grabbed her husband with just one hand marveling at his smallness and now negligible weight. "What are you doing?" Tommy asked nervously. She smiled mischievously. "Moving this along." She said as she dropped him atop her gigantic left breast. Tommy grabbed hold of her huge, beer mug sized nipple. He lay across the giant gelatinous globe and no part of him hung off.

He started to try and stand up, but lost his balance and fell. It was like standing on a waterbed. Maria laughed and gave her boobie a shake. This caused Tommy to lose his grip and slip down between them. She immediately smashed them together and Tommy just disappeared. When she released her tits he heard her laughing again as he fell back on his butt on her stomach.

He quickly got back up and ran up to her under boob and jumped trying to reach atop for the nipple hold again, but he wasn't long enough and he bounced right off and slid back down. He looked around. If he couldn't go over he'd need to go between, but he'd need to move the tit in front of him over some.

He began to push and was not getting any where. His hands sunk in and he was able to move the flesh in front a little, but there was more behind that replaced it. After a few moments of failing like this he suddenly noticed he was making a lot of headway. At first he felt good, but then realized he was getting help. He looked up and sure enough Maria was slowly pulling her giant tit in the direction he was pushing.

"Come on. I could have managed." He said. "I love you, but no you can't. They're too big and your too small." She said. This angered him some. "At least let me try first." He protested. "Fine." She said releasing her giant boob which fell at him all at once. He tried to hold it back, but the soft mass just bowled him over penning him under its hefty weight. A moment later and it was lifted completely off him again. "Happy?" She asked smugly.

He walked through her cleavage with her assistance and stood on her upper chest near her collar. "So how do you want to do this?" She asked hopefully. "I don't know you on top." He joked cracking a wry smile. She laughed at thought of trying to bounce on him from above now. She really just wanted to shove him into her pussy, but she preferred it to be his idea. Since he didn't suggest that she'd play with him some more to see where this led. His little joke gave her an easy pretext.

"Sounds good to me." She said grabbing him one handed again and getting too her knees. She placed him under her and began slowly lowering down onto him. Tommy could not believe she was serious as her enormity began to descend upon him. The look of terror on his face was priceless Maria had decided, but since he didn't protest verbally she just kept slowly dropping until she felt his tiny body against her sensitive, wet lips.

"Mmmm." She moaned in delight detecting a ribcage against each nether lip. Tommy was enveloped in her bush and could scarcely see anything when she had stopped her descent. If he looked up he could just see her belly and far above the shadows cast by her heavy breasts. Her pubic hair was all around assaulting him from every angle, but he felt her slick pussy seem to hug his midsection. He saw her giant clitoris peaking out of a secluded skin fold near the top of her slit just below and above his chin. He reached at it and took a hold of it as if he would a door knob.

A jolt of sexual energy shot from Maria's vagina from the clitoris stimulation. She involuntary started to grind her pelvis down, but stopped herself mid-push. Not before Tommy yelped in protest. He felt like his chest was going to cave in, but the pressure quickly relented. She took more control and carefully and with utmost delicacy she thrust her pelvis forward in an almost imperceptible rolling motion.

Tommy felt his whole body slide upward and then backward as she slowly and gently ground him into the mattress with her giant genitals. He continued clasping at her clit and before long he noticed he was soaking wet as she was leaking onto him.

Maria could only see a part of Tommy's head when the stars aligned: that is when she was looking between her tits AND rolling back AND tilting so her bush didn't completely obscure his tiny head. This was nice, but something was missing. She tried grabbing her own tits and caressing her sides and hips, but it wasn't enough. She needed more.

The more she thought about it the more it sapped from her blooming orgasm. She needed to be held, squeezed, to be mounted and fucked. Her pussy was dancing at the height of stimulation, but ached to be filled. Her breasts were luscious, heavy, and sensitive and were ready to be fondled and groped. She wanted her ass to be grabbed and slapped. She needed to be kissed. Tommy could do none of these things for her anymore and yet her mind flitted to the thought from earlier and the thing he could do now that no other man could. All she had to do was...

Tommy felt his whole pelvis slipping between her lips and his penis was stiffening and ready to blow. He was skeptical at first. This position was rough, but fun. He began thrusting as he felt his own climax approaching. Her pussy was body hugging him and pushing him up and down the mattress as she carefully rode him. He would probably have a sheet burn, but it was worth it to have sex with his eighty foot tall wife.

Then abruptly everything stopped and he was lifted a short way and dropped back down with a bounce on his back as Maria rose to her knees and regarded him. There was still time. She reached down, grabbed him, flipped on her back, and dropped back onto her pillows. The bed creaked and bounced as she repositioned and then spread her legs. Tommy felt all of her fingers and thumb seemingly handling him simultaneously; deftly positioning him.

He realized quickly what she was up to, but Maria was faster and he was up to his waist in her giant hairy vagina before he could even squeak a protest. "What the fuck?" He yelled. Maria either didn't hear him or simply ignored him as the speed and ferocity of which he was being pumped in out increased dramatically. "Maria! Don't!" Tommy yelled.

She could hear Tommy, but his objections were so much smaller than her desire and her mind was working through so many things. Sex was supposed to be a team sport, but with Tommy shrunk to toy size it now felt more like masturbation. There should be a big body pressing against hers, taking her, ravaging her. Instead she now held that body entirely in her right hand and could fit it completely inside of her. He was such a natural fit at this size. Besides, Tommy would surely want to please her.

Everything was happening so fast. One moment his wife was astride him softly rubbing her labia against his body and then the next she held him with her fingers and was pumping him in and out of her vagina. His leg got caught in a fold, but it didn't matter she unknowingly thrust him in and out until it came free. He was pretty sure something got pulled or sprained.

Her husband should be squeezing her big titties in his strong hands not laying helplessly pinned under one of them. Tommy had wanted to be a Micronaut. It was his own fault that he was so feeble now. Her man's man was significantly smaller than a barbie doll. She could completely dominate him oh so easily.

She pumped him in and out faster and faster until she felt herself cumming. She settled into her dildo pattern and pushed him all the way in and squeezed him slowly closing and opening her legs like butterfly wings as she climaxed. She then pulled him out while slowly rotating him as she did so; until he dropped from her sopping cunt on the giant wet spot in front of it.

He lay panting gasping for air and sore from the encounter. Maria lay backward exhaling slowly and contentedly as she descended from climax. The eroticism of taking control was the novelty that had driven her orgasm. The physical component was little more than what she had done to herself while away for work with her dildo; which was actually bigger than Tommy was now and it vibrated.

Tommy sat up slowly. His body was coated in his wife's cum. He couldn't believe what she had just done. She totally had just used him to satisfy herself. He didn't feel that it had went so far as rape. She was his wife after all and he loved her and would have went along with it had she asked, but she didn't and the boldness and ferocity of her action startled him.

There was no doubt she was now the dominate sexual partner. Before she had left even as he had dwindled smaller and smaller he still lead in bed even if she would toss him too and fro in the throws of passion. The position, setting, and especially timing were usually his choosing. She did with hold herself from him that one week or so, but that behavior was not out of character for her before when he was big and she was angry with him. This was different. Any notion that he could lead her now after she had just shoved him inside her pussy was impossible to imagine. The dynamic had shifted permanently.

She sat up and reached down and plucked him off the bed with her fingers and dropped him out the way so she could get up. She then casually walked into the connected bathroom her naked ass simply spectacular to watch in motion. She retrieved a towel to wipe her legs and vagina off while she walked back into the bedroom.

"Here you go stud." Maria said as she dropped the towel onto her diminutive husband and slid into bed under the covers. Tommy fell from the weight of the terry cloth and was tossed over a couple times as his giant wife slid under the sheet he was on. After a minute or so he managed to crawl out from the towel. He was more or less dry, but didn't know what to do now. He figured if Maria was done it was time to go to bed.

He walked over to his side of the bed marveling at the giant hill like silhouette of his wife. He clamored over her sheet covered arm. When he reached his pillow he could see beneath the sheets at Maria's colossal chest; massive, naked breast on top of breast. He decided it safest to lay atop his own pillow. So he climbed up it, lay down, and drifted off to sleep.

...

The week was over before it began. It was different having Maria back now. Before her trip he felt more connected to her. Since her return she was always picking him up and moving him here and there with little to no warning. Her hands could come for him from anywhere at any time. It was very annoying.

Then there was the new sexual dynamic that Tommy was not a fan of at all. Their first encounter had held such promise, but ended abruptly after Maria had just used him like a dildo on herself. The second encounter of the week was even worse. It was late Thursday and Tommy was scheduled for another session in the morning. Maria got home late after her first day back at work full time since the trip. Tommy saw her come in. She gave him a passing glance as she walked back to the bedroom. He was finishing his run and would talk to her when he was finished.

...

Maria had long been used to being desired and coveted by all the men in the room. She liked it. One might even say it got her off. She just loved the feeling and it would build within her until she got home and then Tommy would have his way with her which ultimately brought her an extremely satisfying orgasm and release.

This pattern had started to falter as her husband dwindled. When she got home from her business trip she was so horny and to be honest her shrunken husband was not up to the task anymore. She was stimulated by the same things that initially attracted her to him: his masculinity. He was the toughest guy she knew. He had the biggest dick of any man she had been with. He was in the best shape. He was large and in charge. All of this was past tense and it was a problem for her now.

He had been such a man in bed before and he took her like one. Now, her biggest concern when in bed with him was not her climax or even pleasing him which provided a certain level of satisfaction also. Now, it was trying not to crush him to death in some way. This caused frustration to set in. Part of it was anger at Tommy for choosing this for them. Part of it was purely physical. Part of it was not knowing how to get what she wanted or provide him what he wanted. Regardless she was starting to act on this frustration and Tommy was too little to stop her.

One avenue of this frustration was that she became more of a tease. She wore tops a little more revealing or skirts a little shorter than before. She would overtly flirt with the guys in the office even before she left for the trip. She would go to more happy hours and stay longer than before. She even let one of her male co-workers suck down a jello shot off her neck and then take a shot of tequila held in her cleavage.

Another channel of this frustration was with Tommy. She was a little mean to him sometimes. It didn't go so far as abuse, but it was more than teasing. She would move him about with out a thought. She confined him places. She would put him on a table or counter and leave him there where she could keep an eye on him. A little communication might have gone a long way, but that would have been difficult. It was so easy and simple, for her, to just do with him as she pleased. She still loved him, but it was clear she didn't treat him as an equal anymore even if she did still verbally affirm their equality.

She had come home after her first happy hour since being back and was horny as hell again. She ditched her newly purchased seductive work outfit for a see through night gown that was one of Tommy's favorites. She admired herself in the mirror. Her full heavy breasts lay on her chest like ripe watermelon wasting on the vine. Her nipples stood erect and ready for suckling. Her waist curved in perfectly and then back out dramatically to her hips. Her thick dark triangular bush was easily detectable.

Her long legs carried her away from the mirror and turned her. A quick glance over her shoulder and the inspection of her backside confirmed that she had a perfectly shaped ass and sexy smooth back. She saw Tommy scurrying around earlier, but where was he now? She walked out of the room with purpose scanning the floor. She had an itch that needed scratching.

She found him running along the wall in the guest bedroom. He went in behind the dresser. She would get him after he came out the other side. A few casual steps put her in position and as soon as he emerged she knelt down and grabbed him. "Hey! I'm working out." Tommy chirped in protest. Maria carried him over to the couch without a word. She sat down on the end and sat him on the arm.

"I want to see my little husband. Is that such a bad thing?" She said. "I really wish you would warn me before grabbing me like that." He complained. Maria frowned. Formerly the mere sight of this gown and he'd be all over her, but the new Tommy, tiny Tommy was whining about being carried about of all things. Like she had time for his short little legs to finish his work out. "I've got better ways you can get your exercise." She said smiling.

"Come on, hon, I'm hot and sweaty and I've only got another lap to go." He said. He was wearing just a small pair of doll underwear that she had hemmed in for him to tighten it so it fit him. He might not be big, but he was still cut and fit. Maria smiled and tugged his little underwear down revealing his tiny genitals.

Tommy reached down in a futile attempt to try and pull them back up, but she still had a hold of them in her finger and thumb. She smirked somewhat delighted at his resistance for some reason and tugged them all the way down and off putting him on his ass. "You don't need these." She chuckled softly at the ease at which she had just de-pantsed him; with just two fingers no less.

Tommy got up a bit miffed by her behavior, but now becoming a little aroused himself at the sight of Maria's body through the gown. "Is that tiny hard on for me?" Maria asked flipping the tip of his sub-inch erection with her index finger. "You know it is." He smiled looking down at his cock and then back to his enormous, scantily clad and amorous wife.

"Finally! That's the spirit, hon. don't worry I only need ten or fifteen minutes and you can get back to your little work out." She said and then she grabbed him. Tommy was taken by surprise and barely able to move in her tight grip. The world was a blur, but he could make out his wife's legs and her bush centered between them. He felt himself turn upside down. Maria had sat up and scooted forward and hiked up her gown to expose her giant pussy.

He saw her looking down at him, not so much at him as her own hand as she expertly guided him into position. She was doing it to him again! "Damn it!" he cursed as his legs were plunged into his wife's swollen pussy. She pushed him in up to his neck and then thrust him in and out rapidly a dozen times at least.

He could see her face, when he wasn't up to his neck because her bush blocked his view then. She had her eyes closed and jaw clenched as she used him to get off. Her juices started coating him and then squirting out around him as she pumped him into her. Her other hand rubbed and squashed into her massive breasts squeezing and massaging each alternately as she expertly used her helpless husband as a sex toy.

Maria felt herself approaching orgasm. She pushed him up so only his head and arms protruded and then began to caress her labia with two fingers and prod at her clit with a third. She was getting close, but she needed more. Already she was plateauing. She found his shoulders and pushed him down hard; deep inside of her. She didn't stop until she felt his feet touching her cervix. She smiled, there, that was it. He really was the perfect size for their new position.

No part of Tommy was sticking out of her now. She stood up her legs were quivering. She grabbed a huge breast in each hand and squeezed hard. She felt him: squirming and writhing, fighting her. She smiled letting go of her tits and squeezed him as she pulled off her gown and dropped it on the floor next to her. She ran her hands down her silhouette rounding the curve of her hips and grabbing a supple ass cheek in each hand squeezing and spreading them.

She then gently caressed her legs from behind and then in front sliding her hands up her inner thighs and on either side of her crotch and back to her hips. She rested them there looking down at her vagina which had swallowed Tommy whole. She smiled. He was pushing out against her again. God it was so erotic. She concentrated on the feeling of him inside her.

She squeezed him again with her love muscles. They surrounded him, hugged him, and held him. He was a tough guy even at seven inches. His seal training meant he could hold his breath for remarkable amounts of time. Yet, he couldn't escape unless she let him. She dominated him with her just her pussy; her love making muscles subdued him. She was cumming. She fell back on the couch and squeezed him again holding back as best she could as she came.

Her mind reminded her he'd probably been inside of her for about two minutes now. She relaxed her pussy and sat back down. She felt him squirming again this time more feverishly. She felt him progressing towards her opening. She eased her grip letting him ascend her love canal. The lubrication made it a quick process. Sure enough a tiny hand pushed out of her opening followed by another and then some arms and they pulled out Tommy who barrel rolled off her vagina and on to the couch in front of it.

Maria lay back lazily panting and enjoying the erotic descent. Tommy immediately bounced to his feet. He was furious. "Damn it are you trying kill me?" He screamed. He could tell she was paying him little mind, but he let her have it anyway. He yelled screamed and yes even kicked and hit her, but she barely noticed. His negligible strength was nothing more than a tickle even for her sensitive areas.

He was still ranting when a giant hand descended and grabbed him lifting him into the air like some toy in one of those claw games. Maria sat up and her gigantic boobies rolled heavily into normal position bouncing and jiggling to rest on her chest. Her aureoles were puffy and her nipples were stiff and the size of a traffic cone.

"See. I told you that I only needed fifteen minutes. Now you can get back to that workout of yours." She said leaning over and depositing him on the floor at her feet. She gave his little butt a smack with the pad of her index finger and then leaned over to retrieve her gown. Her feet flanked him and either one was significantly larger than he was. In this position her big titties were resting on her knees squashing slightly as she reached over and grabbed her gown. She stood up straddling Tommy as she put it back on and then walked off into the kitchen it looked like.

Tommy stood naked, wet, and cold watching her in disbelief. She just did what she wanted with him lately and it had to stop. He needed to really talk to her, but he didn't know how anymore. She didn't have to listen to him and obviously didn't hold his opinion highly. Its not that he wouldn't please her in the way that she wanted, but the way she did it was so demeaning. He decided to dry off while finishing his run and would continue to think on it.

 

Chapter 10 - Executive Decisions by minuss

Maria had an early meeting scheduled for Friday. It was last minute. So, she had to move up Tommy's session. He was still asleep when she got a hold of Shelly. "Hi, Shelly, its Maria. I have an early meeting can I bring Tommy in now?" She asked. "Thank you. You're a life saver." She said and then hung up. She checked the time, she only had an hour. It would be close; she would rinse off, get some clothes, and then grab Tommy, and go.

Tommy awoke suddenly when he felt someone grab him. That someone was his wife. "What are you doing?" He protested. "We have to go. I had your treatment moved up. I have an early meeting." Maria said carrying him out of the bedroom. Tommy noticed she was already dressed and ready to go. She, no THEY, were leaving right now.

"Hon, I'm still in my underwear." He pleaded. She looked at her watch. "Sorry, sweety, we don't have time. Besides nothing ever fits afterward anyway." She stated as she carried him out of the house and to the SUV. Tommy silently fumed the whole way there. It didn't take long to get to the facility, but he still had the half hour session and she had to commute to work. She would still be a little late in her estimation. She could make up the time on the drive from the facility to her work.

Shelly was just unlocking the doors when they arrived. She could tell Maria was in a hurry and quickly guided them in and to the microwave sized machine. The women talked while Tommy stripped and walked into the chamber. Shelly shut the door and initiated the process. Thirty minutes later on the dot she opened the door and Tommy walked out naked and smaller than ever.

"I'm sorry, I didn't have a chance to get him clothes. If you give me fifteen minutes I can probably find something." She said after recording his measurements. He was five inches now. "No, we can't stay that long. Thanks so much for meeting us here though." Maria said picking up Tommy who was squeaking up at her as she did so. She couldn't make out what he was saying, but she didn't have to. "Sure, no problem." Shelly said looking concerned as the couple left.

Maria was out of the parking lot and back on the expressway before she turned the radio down so she could hear Tommy. "You are going to have to yell because I am having trouble hearing you, hon." She said as she listened intently. Yelling wouldn't be hard at all thought Tommy. He noticed they weren't going back to the house.

"You're taking me to work with you?" He yelled. "Yeah, I don't have time to take you back home." She said. "You should have told me before and maybe I could have thought of a better plan." He yelled up at her. Why that little twerp she thought. "You should have told me before you doubled up your sessions." She countered.

It was a good point. Sometimes it sucked being married to a trial lawyer. "Well what are you going to do with me? Leave me in the car?" Tommy asked as he felt the car come to a stop. They had arrived. "No, that's not safe." She responded. She had a plan, but Tommy was going to hate it. She just didn't have time for a debate on the matter.

She put her purse in her lap and pulled out some lipstick quickly applying it and checking herself in the vanity mirror. Pleased with the results she dropped the lipstick back in her handbag and then she just reached over and plucked Tommy off the passenger side chair and dropped him in her purse as well. She saw him climbing up on her lipstick trying to get out and yelling at her as she zipped him in there.

She quickly got out and carefully put her purse with its precious cargo over her shoulder. She made it to her meeting with only a minute to spare. She had set her purse on a table in the conference room, but she could faintly hear Tommy yelling and saw him punch or kick at the side. Someone would have to be looking at her purse to see it, but she moved it to the floor next to her feet nonetheless.

The meeting finished quickly and had turned out to be a pointless fire drill as these things often did. Maria immediately went into the single occupancy restroom and was sure to lock the door before she put her purse on the sink and lifted her husband out onto the counter. She was smiling apologetically at him.

"Damn it, Maria! You can't just stuff me in your purse like that." Tommy said. "What would you have me do? It was either that or you miss your session." She said. "Or you miss your meeting." He followed. "I can't just blow off meetings. I have a job, a good one, and I intend to keep it. Your treatments were supposed to be every Monday. I made sure I could make all of those. I didn't plan on having Friday sessions too." She said.

In a way it was a little just desserts she figured. He didn't tell her about his plan too accelerate things and that change was coming back on him now. It put a smile on her face. "I make three times as much as you do." Tommy said. "What does that have to do with anything?" She asked. "Well you could quit. We don't need the money." He said.

Now Maria was getting pissed. "Look. First of all, I just got this job. When I'm as old as you are I plan on being a partner and that will mean I'll make more than you; like double, even with your raise. Second, I like being a lawyer and I like working. I am not going to become your full time personal caretaker." She explained. "You're my wife not my caretaker." Tommy yelled.

"Well, I feel more like your nanny these days: fixing your meals, getting your clothes, driving you everywhere." Maria said folding her arms over her humongous clothed breasts and looking down dismissively at her miniscule mate. Now Tommy was getting pissed. "That's funny, I didn't know nanny's shoved their charges up their pussy. I feel more like your sex toy these days." Tommy said. It felt good leveling that at her until he saw her face.

Her face was flush and there was an O of shock formed by her mouth. "Why you little jerk." She said snatching him up off the counter by the waist with just three fingers. She could see that he was fighting against her fingers with all his strength, but could feel no resistance. "Put me down!" He yelled. "I'll show you sex toy." She said and she pulled her blouse out exposing the upper portion of her gigantic bra covered breasts. She plunged him down deep into her cleavage and removed her fingers.

Knock, knock. "Is everything alright in there?" asked a male voice. Maria let go of her top and quickly turned to the mirror and adjusted her bust and shirt. "Sorry. I was just practicing for a case." She lied to the voice. "Its OK. It sounded like you were fighting. I was just checking." The voice responded. "Thanks for the concern, but it was just me getting carried away." She said.

Tommy tried to escape, but it was hopeless because he was too little. He was held snug between Maria's massive bra compressed breasts. His world was mostly darkness with just the smallest bit of air wafting around him. How did things get to this point. He needed a way to connect with her again.

He was not in a position to demand she treat him with respect. He would need to foster a desire to do so. He imagined he could earn her respect back once he went on a mission and did some cool things there, but it didn't help him now. Right now, to her he wasn't some hot shot astronaut. He wasn't even a husband really. He was just a tiny, helpless, little man she could carry around inside her purse, push into her pussy, or stuff into her cleavage whenever she wanted.

When Maria left the restroom she could feel her little husband as a lump between her tits. However, as the day wore on and she moved about and her chest naturally bounced and swayed she lost that feeling completely and scarcely could tell she held him there at all. He simply became lost in her vast and amazing abundance. He was so much less than either breast and he was powerless against their motion moving when they did and in the same manner almost as if her tits had absorbed him or something.

She sat by herself and ate her lunch contemplating her relationship with her husband. She got carried away earlier and felt bad now. She was still mad at him. He took for granted the sacrifices she made for him. Maybe if she showed him what it was like when she wasn't so accommodating he would become a little more appreciative. She did stop by the rest room after lunch. She pulled him out of her blouse and dropped him back into her purse without a word.

Tommy was glad she reconsidered his location and had removed him from between her massive tits. He was hot and sweaty and grateful to be in the relative fresh air of her purse now. However, the day drug on and seemed to never end for him. The only further excitement was trying to avoid getting buried as she moved her purse from time to time causing the contents to shift. It seemed worse when she slung it over her shoulder. He couldn't wait until she got home.

The day went quickly for Maria and before she knew it she was joining Sasha for happy hour. She could have taken Tommy home first, but it would have cost an hour and so she decided against it. She found Sasha and sat down with her. After the waitress got her drink order they began talking.

It was the first time she had seen her best friend since she returned from her trip. They spent a while catching up and then Sasha brought up Tommy. "So, how is your little husband doing?" She asked. "He's fine, a lot smaller now, but fine." She answered smiling and setting a hand on her purse. "Did he mention anything to you about our little encounter?" Sasha asked hesitantly.

"No. Did I miss something?" Maria asked now very curious. "Well I spent the night over there and invited John back with me the Saturday before you got home. We were out on the patio skinny dipping and just fooling around when Tommy came down and caught us; or John caught him depending on how you look at it I suppose. He came to see what the commotion was and John found him watching me when he came back with some beers." She explained.

"Well, he saw me naked and I saw him naked plus I was trashed and was a little inappropriate with him; I feel kind of bad about it actually." Sasha said. "Well, at least you are telling me. He never mentioned it." Maria said becoming angry with her husband again. "Really. I figured he'd have told you right away. I was half expecting an angry phone call from you. When it never came that made me even more nervous." Sasha said.

Sasha could tell Maria was angry. She sat fidgeting not sure what to do next. So she spoke. "I'm sorry." She said hopefully. Maria sat thinking for a minute. "Are you mad at me?" Sasha asked point blank. "A little, but at least you are being honest with me." She answered. "Somebody has some explaining to do." She said unzipping her purse.

Sasha expected her to whip out her cell to call Tommy and was shocked when she pulled Tommy himself right out of her purse. He was smaller; a lot smaller. About half the size he was since she saw him last, but for some reason he was just as naked. Maria just dropped him right in the middle of the table right out in the open in the bar. Sasha was speechless.

Tommy got to his feet and freaked when he realized where he was quickly covering himself with his hands as best he could. "What the fuck, Maria?" He yelled up. She cocked an eyebrow. "Why so modest? There's no one at this table that hasn't seen all of that before." She said. Tommy saw her expression and her long, polished, fingernails tapping on the table in front of him and knew she was pissed. He looked behind him to find Sasha.

Even now he couldn't help but notice her beauty. She sat just looking at him and then nervously at Maria alternately. He quickly put two and two together and realized that Sasha must have informed Maria about her drunken escapade. The only thing he couldn't figure was why she was mad at him and not her.

"Well?" Maria asked. "Well what?" Tommy responded. "Sasha just told me everything." Maria said. "Did she tell you I left as soon as I could?" Tommy asked. Drink glasses clanked around as the waitress set the ladies' drinks down. Maria just tilted her drink back and in one long gulp drained it. She looked up and noticed the young waitress staring down at Tommy.

"Hey, haven't you seen a Micronaut before?" Maria spat. "Sorry. Can I get you another one?" She asked looking at Maria now. "Yes, but make it a double." She said. Tommy did not like the look of this. Maria was a handful when she was mad, but drunk and mad could be deadly to him now. "After she caught you spying on her." Maria accused.

"Wait a minute. I came down to see what all the noise was and found them already naked and having a party. You should be cross examining your friend, not me." Tommy said. Sasha was trying to stay out of it, but she wasn't going to sit back and let Tommy throw her under the bus. "Hold on. John found you watching me and you were naked too." Sasha said. "Its my house!" Tommy shot back. Sasha just rolled her eyes.

Maria slammed her palm on the table causing the glasses and Tommy to jump. "Don't deflect this. I would be none the wiser if Sasha hadn't mentioned it. She has been honest. If she had something to hide she wouldn't have said anything; like you." Maria stated her eyes narrowing. "You're right I should have told you, but awkward as it was I considered it relatively harmless and didn't want to be too dramatic." Tommy said

"Oh, so you were being noble by lying to me? You were protecting mine and Sasha's friendship?" Maria asked sarcastically. Tommy noticed that her blouse had one more button open than it did when she left for work this morning. She was sporting too much cleavage in his opinion. "Technically, I wasn't lying. You didn't ask. Besides look at you. Coming in here every night after work." Tommy said.

Maria just laughed. "Really? You are trying to compare me coming here and you playing peeping Tom on Sasha? I've heard enough. We'll talk later." Maria pronounced promptly picking Tommy up and dropping him back in her purse. She then zipped it up trapping him inside once again. Sasha was really surprised at how assertive Maria was with him. Chuckling she said, "I can't believe you just carry him around in your purse now." She said.

"So, how inappropriate were you anyway? Did you fuck him?" Maria asked turning her attention back to Sasha. "What? No. Absolutely not. I did invite him to join me and John, but he said you wouldn't like it." Sasha confessed.

Maria's opinion of Tommy's behavior softened a little bit and her anger at Sasha grew a little. "Look, you should be mad at me. I deserve it and I am sorry. I was just stupid drunk that night and luckily nothing really happened." Sasha pleaded for leniency. "Just let it go for now. If we keep talking about it the night will be ruined." Said Maria.

...

Tommy struggled to stay on top of things. He couldn't see anything. He really needed to standup to Maria about this, but he had no clue how. She just cut off their debate by dropping him in her purse. He wouldn't let it go. He would bring it up to her the next time they talked. She had to stop using her size against him and treat him properly.

...

Maria and Sasha had a few more drinks before calling it quits. She didn't feel like hanging out with Sasha much after discovering her extracurricular behavior with Tommy while she was away. She carried her purse in the house and dropped it on the table and unzipped it. She quickly found Tommy shielding his eyes from the light as she plucked him out of her purse and sat him on the table.

She sat down and reached down to pull her heels off when she heard Tommy squeaking a her. She thought she heard "bitch" as she pulled her second shoe off. "Now what is it you're babbling about?" She asked while pulling a chair out to sit. She sat down in front of Tommy who was shaking his fist and yelling up at her.

She was a little drunk and giggly and couldn't help it. She started to giggle. She could feel her bra and blouse straining to hold her big jiggling titties in place as she laughed. This made him even more angry, but the sight of her teeny little husband so angry and full of energy was just so funny for some reason.

Perhaps it was the juxtaposition of him and her. He was so tiny now and her giant breasts were so huge and jutting out the way they always do they literally loomed over him. She thought about popping him with one as a reminder of just who was in charge, but it would probably injure him so she kept her gigantic tits to herself.

"Stop laughing. This is serious!" Tommy yelled up at her. "I already know what you're mad about and its ridiculous. What was I supposed to do? I had no other choice, but to take you with me and since you are naked and only five inches tall the obvious place for you to hide was my purse." Maria said dismissing Tommy's argument and feelings.

"You didn't have to go to happy hour!" Tommy yelled back. "No, I wish I didn't now. It was a terrible ending to a long and busy day. Anyway, you're the one in the dog house." She said. She was missing the point entirely. She had been overbearing, selfish, and controlling and he wanted an acknowledgment, but she seemed oblivious. "That's not what I mean." Tommy shot back.

Maria rolled her eyes. "Well, what would little Tommy have me do?" She said in a mocking tone. "You could have rescheduled your meeting and brought me home." He said. "Right, bend over backwards and rearrange my schedule. Well, I found a way to do both." She said subconsciously leaning in towards her puny husband.

Tommy swallowed as her giant blouse covered tits made contact with the table and began to spread towards him some, but he wouldn't be intimidated by her size. "Yes, by stuffing me in your purse!" He yelled. Maria leaned in smashing her tits completely on the table and putting her face right above Tommy.

"Well get used to it little guy. How do you think I'm going to get you from place to place from now on? You're too small to walk and I'm afraid of dropping you. You'll just have to deal with it." She said. Her mouth was so close and he so small she could dip her head and snap him up in one bite were she so inclined.

"You can't!" He yelled back. Maria sat up and just shook her head and smiled. "Really?" She said standing up to her full height and grabbing her purse. Tommy thought she was about to stuff him back in to prove her point, but she didn't. She just slung it back over her shoulder.

She regarded him and her look was not something Tommy liked at all. It was almost a look of pity, but with a more sinister slant. "Why don't you just hang out on the dining room table for a while and think about what I can and can't do." She said and she turned and walked back into the bedroom. Tommy looked around quickly determining that there wasn't a safe way down without Maria's assistance. "Fuck." He said aloud.

...

Maria slept well. She was sprawled out on the bed buck ass naked. She was a little horny and would like to have fed Tommy to her pussy again, but she was teaching Tommy a lesson and was not going to let him off the dining room table until he learned it. Still she had better check in on him she figured reluctantly rolling out of bed. Had she known how much Tommy in fact did not like being treated like her dildo she might have indulged herself.

She didn't bother dressing and just walked on out to the dining room in the nude. Tommy was still asleep and had a napkin draped over him as a blanket. It was about the size of one. She tip toed over and watched him for a moment. He was so small now. She would never in a million years had believed it if someone would have told her a year ago she would be able pick her husband up and hold him in just one hand.

Tommy started to stir as she loomed above him. When his eyes opened he was staring straight at Maria's expansive bush. He didn't know what it was at first and jolted awake sitting up, but then as he rubbed his eyes and took in the rest of his wife's anatomy he realized what he was looking at. "You sleep good?" She asked.

He got to his feet. Maria's giant bush faced him. It was wider than he was tall and about as tall, but triangular in shape. Although, it was not even in height with him as her crotch was a bit taller than the table he was standing on. He was naked too and the fact his entire body area was much less than the area of her pubic hair did not go unnoticed by him.

He looked up. She was standing there with one hand resting on the curve of her hip and the other at her side. Her enormous tits rose and fell with each breath. Her dark hair was in a pony tail at the moment. It wasn't just her absolute bust size that made her boobs so spectacular, but the fullness, their abundant roundness. This coupled with her giant nipples and aureoles made her unclothed rack truly a sight to behold.

He replied to her question with one of his own. "You going to let me down?" He asked. "You going to apologize?" She immediately shot back. "For what?" He said. "Wrong answer." She said and walked off. "Ahhh." Tommy said aloud and waved his hands at her. He then got back under his make shift blanket and went back to sleep.

Maria got around to getting a shower and a donned a bathrobe. She poured herself some cereal and sat down near Tommy and had her breakfast. She even shared; giving Tommy a spoonful. She was amazed when he said he was full after eating less than half a teaspoon of cereal and milk. Yet, still he refused to apologize so on the table he remained.

She got dressed and went out to run some errands and do a little shopping. She saw a little army man in a toy store that was about Tommy's size. She picked it up and noticed that it had clothes too, but put it back down after remembering Tommy would be a dwarf compared to this guy on Monday most likely. She still thought she should buy something for him. If for no other reason than to ease her guilt about all the stuff she had bought for herself.

When she returned she took her stuff into the bedroom and put it away and came out to the table with Tommy's things. She sat down at the table in front of him and pulled the little army man out of a bag. "These might only fit for a couple more days, but it was only three ninety-nine so I picked it up anyway." She said taking them off the tiny Tommy sized toy and putting them in front of him.

She then pulled out a tiny skateboard. "I saw this finger board for two ninety-nine. I thought you might get some amusement from it." She said. Tommy was putting on the clothes she got him as she sat it down in front of him. She waited and watched as Tommy tested it out. It was nice to have another object besides clothes his size that was scaled down from when he was big.

Tommy looked up at her as she waited expectantly. She was wearing a nice sexy black dress that hugged her curves and revealed the first third of her plunging cleavage line. He knew she wanted an apology, but he truly felt like he didn't owe her one so he decided to discuss the subject with her. "Look I know you want me to apologize, but I didn't do anything. I came down to see what was going on and was taken captive by your drunken friend." He said.

"If you are so innocent why didn't you mention it then?" She asked. "I didn't want to narc Sasha out; I figured no harm no foul." He said. "She said she was inappropriate. Are you sure you weren't afraid of what I might think about that?" She asked. "No, because I did nothing wrong." He said. "You don't get it. I don't care if you did nothing wrong. If anyone does anything to you I should be the first to know." Maria said.

"I don't need you to fight my battles." Tommy said. "Yes you do." Maria shot back. "You are not six foot five and two thirty anymore; your not even six inches anymore. People can and will take advantage of your size." Maria said. "You mean like you do?" Tommy asked. "Fuck you, Tommy. I didn't ask for this, but I'm your wife. I am doing my best to look after you and be supportive, but you don't seem to recognize my sacrifices. You just expect me to do your bidding with no questions asked." She said.

"If our marriage is going to survive you need to defer to my judgment at times. If I think you need to be in my purse then you go in my purse and that's that. If I think you need to stay home with a caretaker or be put someplace safe that's the way its going to be." She said. Did she just threaten divorce? Tommy did not like the sound of this one bit.

"I might be small, but I still have rights." He said about to continue, but was cutoff. "Of course you do. I'm not saying I'll be governing every aspect of your life, but if you are staying with me and expecting me to take care of you then you'll need to respect my wishes and be a little more appreciative. Otherwise, good luck getting to your appointments on your own, or getting your own food, or bathing yourself..." She paused. "Or even getting off this table." She said adding the exclamation point to her description of his dependency.

Tommy couldn't believe his ears. "What has gotten in to you? We are married. I love you. I don't want that to change. I do appreciate what you do. I guess I should have told you about Sasha. I'm sorry. Are you happy now?" He said finally giving in; and that's what it was despite how well he dressed it up. "Sheesh." He added trying to disguise his capitulation as no big deal. "Now why couldn't you just say those two little words from the start?" Maria asked smiling and immediately lifting him off the table, but also cutting off additional discussions.

...

The next day Tommy heard Maria talking with a male voice that sounded vaguely familiar. He hopped off his pillow and slid down the sheets to the floor before making his way into the dining room where the conversation was coming from. Tommy frowned, it was that Bill. "So, some tree trimming and brush removal, some touch-up painting, some minor masonry repair, and a garage clean out. The total will be $950." He said.

"OK, when can you start?" Maria asked as she began counting out hundred dollar bills. "I can start today, but it will be a few days before its all done." Bill replied. "Three, four, five, six, seven, eight, nine, twenty, forty, fifty." She counted aloud and then stood up as did Bill. She started to hand the money over, but Tommy took off running and began yelling up at her.

Maria and Bill heard the little munchkin voice that Tommy now had chirping at them from below and looked down. Bill chuckled, "Is that..." Maria sighed turning some shade of scarlet from embarrassment a sensation that surprised her. "Yes it is." She answered curtly before turning to look down at Tommy. "What!?" She asked impatiently still holding Bill's cash.

Tommy swallowed as Bill and Maria regarded him. They looked so big. Bill was in some jeans and a white T shirt with beige work boots on. Maria was barefoot and wearing some yoga pants and one of his old shirts with no bra! The irrepressible size and sexy shape of her boobs bled onto the surface of the shirt and the location and size of her nipples were readily apparent to all as well. Tommy didn't like it, but he was not able to correct Maria like that anymore. Not without pissing her off anyway so he let it go.

"Don't pay him upfront!" He yelled up between funneled hands. "Don't be silly. We know Bill." Maria said embarrassed again at the implicit assertion that Bill would stiff them; made as Bill was standing right there no less. "No. He's right. You should never have to pay upfront. At most only offer half, but only if the company or contractor needs it for material expenses. Most reputable folk like me take payment at the end." Bill said as he placed his large, rough hands around Maria's and folded her money within her smaller, softer hand.

"OK. Well just so you know we have your money whenever you finish." Maria said putting it back in her purse. Tommy was annoyed that the same suggestion from Bill changed Maria's mind, but his suggestion alone was dismissed summarily. "So, I'll do the tree trimming and debris removal today. You mind showing me where the trouble spots are?" He asked. "Sure. Follow me." Maria said walking toward the back door.

Tommy caught Bill checking out Maria's ass imprinted in high definition on her yoga pants. He then glanced down and saw Tommy angrily looking up. He smiled and winked down at Tommy and then followed Maria out the backdoor. Tommy followed as best he could but was quickly left behind by the giants as Maria proceeded to show Bill where the trees needed trimming and some underbrush she wanted gone as well.

Tommy gave up his futile attempt to keep up with them and watched from the patio just in front of the door. Maria's tits, free of a bra, wobbled and swayed with every movement as she gestured with her arms and pointed up at tree limbs and down at bushes and brush beneath. They shook and swayed even as she walked the fence line identifying areas of work. He saw Bill steal multiple glances at Maria's miraculous bust.

She walked back, followed by Bill. Tommy darted to the side as the giantess and giant simply walked through his space without even acknowledging doing so. "I'll get started right away." Said Bill who walked out the front door to get some tools. Maria smiled as she checked his butt out. She wasn't stupid. She knew what she was doing in her yoga pants and totally understood the effect her bra-less tits could have on heterosexual men. She soaked up his lusty stares, feigning innocence, as they shook and swayed this way and that.

She had taken the day off to get Bill going. That done she started to cleanup around the house: dusting, sweeping, and wiping things down. The hum of a chainsaw could be heard from the backyard as Bill began trimming and clearing. Tommy fumed to himself. He understood things needed to be done around the house that he used to do, but the fact she chose Bill made him furious. They were too chummy with each other in his opinion. She could have called his brother-in-law.

After cleaning Maria got a shower and donned a sexy two piece bikini and headed to the pool. Bill had trimmed all of the trees and was working on brush and debris removal. His shirt was drenched with sweat and Maria sat down and admired his large muscles as he worked. Tommy hadn't really felt like it, but he went outside too. He decided he needed to be present when Bill was around.

"You never want to sun." Maria said knowingly as she applied sun tan lotion to her magnificent body. Tommy took off his shirt and pants. "I've been inside a lot and could use a tan." he lied. She glanced at him and decided he was a little pale. His skin almost matched his tiny white underwear. "Can I get some of that?" He asked referring to the giant bottle of lotion Maria just closed and sat on the ground.

"Sure." She said smiling. She picked him up and rubbed him over her body like a bar of soap. Tommy's muffled protest were barely audible as she rubbed him along her arms, shoulders, and upper chest. When she sat him down he was naked. His underwear had come off somewhere along the way. "You couldn't just give me some?" He said spitting lotion out of his mouth.

"It was much faster and easier that way." She replied. He couldn't deny the effectiveness of her method. He was drenched head to toe in sun tan lotion. "How about my underwear?" He asked. Maria looked around for a moment and couldn't find it. "Sorry, it looks to be lost." She said shrugging. "Ahem, we're not alone." He said stating the obvious. "Like Bill's going to care. He's got the same parts you do. Besides no tan lines this way." She said dismissing his modesty.

"Right." Tommy said looking down at his penis and then over at the enormous giant Bill pulling up brush, the size of large trees in comparison, by the root. He laid down on the napkin Maria had brought for him letting his objections go. She watched Bill work and it reminded her of her husband doing the same tasks last summer.

Tommy had dosed off when he was jolted awake by a finger over half his length. "Hey, better turn over or you'll burn, but before you do you mind undoing my tie?" Maria asked. Tommy groggily stood up and Maria was already on her stomach with a book ready. "Sure." He answered and as soon as he did her hand lifted him up rapidly and put him on the small of her back.

"Woah." He said to himself as he surveyed the expanse of Maria's lawn-sized back. He turned around and looked back and the swells of Maria's buttocks rose up. He looked down and could see the start of her butt cleavage peaking out from beneath her bikini bottom. He turned around and walked up the incline towards the tie of the bikini top on her back up between her shoulder blades. It was slick climb, but not unmanageable.

When he reached the knot he took the heavy rope sized string in his hands and tugged, but nothing happened. He walked over and inspected the knot. It looked to be a good sized double knot. Not surprising given Maria's bulk in the breast department. He studied it and pulled on a different section of the knot, but still had no luck. He just was not strong enough to loosen it.

"Here let me try." Maria said and inadvertently knocked him down with her hand as she attempted to untie herself. Her giant hand was easily able to generate the forces necessary, but since she couldn't see the knot and could not get good angles it was still a slow process.

Tommy stood back up and watched Maria's fingers fumble with it for a minute and then noticed shadow envelope him. He looked up and saw Bill standing behind him. "Need some help?" he asked. Tommy replied, "No." before he realized Bill wasn't talking to him. "Would you mind?" Maria answered. Bill leaned down and finished the job much faster than she could do it.

Maria lifted slightly and turned looking over her shoulder to see Bill. "Thanks." She said smiling at him. "Anytime." He said smiling back and enjoying the massive amount of side boob she was gifting him with. He had never seen a titty so big and he couldn't even see all of it. Tommy who had already been knocked back near her shoulder blade lost his balance when she turned and tripped over that shoulder blade and fell right off her back.

He fell between Maria's arm and body and smacked right into the side of the massive boob that Bill was staring at. He then slid down its curving slope beneath it. "What the?" Maria said aloud and then realized what or rather who just slid beneath her titty. She saw Bill's eyes get wide and knew he saw what happened. She sighed and pushed her hand under her breast and fished Tommy out of bikini cup.

Bill should have went back to work, but he couldn't take his eyes away. When Maria pulled her tiny husband from beneath her big boob even more of it was exposed to him. He saw a portion of a huge brown aureole and got a much greater sense of the abundant fullness Maria's breasts possessed. "You OK?" She asked Tommy. "Yeah." He replied wearily. "You need to be a little more careful? You could get hurt." She chided him.

She then placed him back down on the ground and tucked her enormous left tit more fully under her again and in her bikini cup. The strands of the bikini were hanging off the side of her chair. "Disaster averted." She said smiling up at Bill, who's mouth was practically open. She then started reading her book again.

Maria loved tormenting guys like this. It was great sport for her back when she was in high school. She'd go to the public pool in her sexy two piece and watch all the guys trip over themselves in her presence. Bill was no different then those clumsy teenage boys from years back. He took a long gaze down her fully exposed back to her fine shapely ass and long sexy legs before he glanced down at Tommy who was staring angrily up at him. He just smiled and nodded at the little man as if acknowledging the fact that he was sexually inspecting his wife and headed back to work.

Tommy was livid. This would never have happened before he shrank. He could drop Bill in about thirty seconds back then. However, at only five inches tall Bill could end him with one strategic step. He hadn't counted on this aspect of being small. He hated it, but it was a necessary evil. Bill would be long forgotten by history, but Tommy truly had a chance to make an impact as an explorer on par with Columbus or Magellan.

A half hour later Bill was finished and Maria was still on her back sunning when he approached to let her know he was going to head out. Tommy was napping, but had taken refuge from the sun underneath Maria's lounge chair where he was shielded from its rays by her giant body above him. "So, I'm done for today." He said. "You mind tying me up in the back?" She asked.

"Sure." He replied. Maria stood up and held the bikini on her huge tits and turned her back to Bill. The commotion of her rising from the chair woke Tommy. Bill knotted her bikini top again as Tommy stood up and wondered out in front of Maria. "Hey hon." He said, but it didn't appear she heard of even noticed him as she turned around to face Bill.

She dropped her hands to her hips and stood confidently as she talked with him. She had been to the beach many times and had every reason to be confident talking to any man. "Look at you. You're soaked with sweat. You want to take a shower and get cleaned up?" She asked. "Nah, I should probably get some lunch and get to the next job." He said.

"What about a quick dip in the pool then?" She offered. "No thanks." He said as he couldn't help but to check out the beautiful, scantily clad woman standing in front of him. "Hon, he said he has to go." Tommy said as he walked around Maria to join in the conversation, but neither Bill or Maria noticed his participation. He wanted Bill to leave now. He was gawking at Maria again and there was nothing he could do about it.

"Don't be ridiculous. You're hot and sweaty right?" She asked. "Yeah, but..." Bill's reply was interrupted when she hit him with a powerful two handed shove in the chest. He fell back two steps and right into the deep end of the pool from the unexpected push. Bill popped up and spit some water out of his mouth and wiped his eyes. "There. That should cool you off." Maria said laughing boisterously. The water did feel good, but now all his clothes were wet and he lived across town.

The push took Tommy by surprise too. "What was that?" He asked looking up, but Maria didn't even hear his question because; for one Tommy's voice was not what it once was and second she was looking expectantly at Bill and slowly backing away. Tommy looked back at Bill who was already pushing himself out of the pool and starting to stand. "OK. That's enough." Tommy said approaching Bill who was focused on Maria who started giggling giddly and running away from him.

He took off after her stepping right over Tommy who screamed up at him, "Hey! Watch it!" as water rained down drenching him. Bill caught up to her quickly and she squealed as he grabbed her around the waist picking her completely up. He spun facing the pool and she started squirming all the while giggling and laughing. Bill started laughing too. "You started this." He said.

Maria managed to get her feet under her as Bill was about a body length away from the edge of the pool and began to struggle with him. He was surprised at her strength, but he was bigger and stronger still and it wasn't long before he had the upper hand. Tommy had backed away towards the pool as the wrestling giants approached. Maria's bust was bouncing beautifully Bill had noticed, but he didn't let it distract him from his singular goal of tossing her in the pool.

Bill eventually just overpowered her as he got her around the waist again and hoisted her up on his hip. She squealed and scissor kicked her legs as she went horizontal. Her head was facing Tommy and the pool. Tommy could see one and then two of her gigantic tits flop out of her top. Bill couldn't see this as her chest was facing the ground. "Hey! Put her down! Now!" Tommy yelled to no avail.

Bill took two steps forward and it put him right on Tommy who saw a giant, soggy boot coming right at him. So, he retreated and then dove into the pool lest he get crushed under the unimaginable load of Bill and Maria who Bill was carrying. Tommy emerged and tread water as he saw his giant wife flying over head, her big, bare, boobies flopping about randomly, as Bill slung her out into the middle of the deep end.

It happened fast, but Bill thought he saw some tit flesh and perked up as Maria hit the water belly first. Tommy braced himself as the first of giant wave came his direction and sloshed him about. Fortunately, he was used to working in rough seas and was able to cope with it. Maria rose up out of the water holding her hands over the ends of her gigantic tits facing Bill and also Tommy whom she didn't notice was even there, treading in the water below Bill.

"Look what you did." She said feigning indignation. Bill knew better. "Serves you right." He said gawking at her hand bra which only just covered her large aureoles and nipples at the end of her big boobs. Tit flesh was spilling through her fingers and all around her hands. She smiled and walked toward the shallow end. Tommy couldn't believe she was just leaving him like this. "Maria!?" He yelled. He wondered if she even saw him.

Bill followed along the edge. "I might take that shower now and I may need to use your dryer." He said as Maria climbed out of the shallow end still covering the ends of her massive breasts with her hands. Bill's single knot was not up to the task of holding Maria's giant bust especially during their struggle. It had come untied and lay near the edge of the pool. She left it there figuring she would change into a shirt anyway.

Bill opened the door for her and they walked in. "The shower's down the hall." She said. "Leave your clothes in the hall and I'll find some of Tommy's old clothes for you." She added. Bill's boots were squishing all the way to the bathroom and yet it was so worth it. He had his doubts before, but now he was certain Maria was into him.

...

Tommy yelled a few more times, but quickly realized he was on his own. It seemed like every encounter he had with giant people lately ended up with him in the pool. First, Rebecca and her friend, then Sasha and John, and now this. Luckily, operating in water was second nature to him. He tread for a moment while he assessed the situation. He could swim to the shallow end like before, but that would take forever. Maria and Bill were in the house together and his wife was topless.

He trusted Maria, but he was so insecure now. He needed to get in there to make sure nothing happened. Then he saw Maria's bikini strap string dangling down in the water from the ledge of the pool. The rest of it was on the patio. That would be much faster.

...

Maria was in the bedroom and had stripped out of her bikini bottom and donned a bathrobe. She had found some of Tommy's old clothes for Bill, but she couldn't find the tie for the middle of the bathrobe so she just held it closed with her free hand as she carried some fresh clothes toward the bathroom for Bill.

Hopefully, he had already sat his wet clothes in the hall and she could get the dryer going for him. She felt a little bad about shoving him in the pool, but it was such fun she didn't let any guilt bother her too much. He could wear Tommy's clothes to his next job and pickup his clothes later. He'd barely lose any time at all she mentally justified herself.

Bill got undressed in the bathroom as he thought about the side of Maria's huge tit he saw earlier. He was aching to fuck her. He didn't care that she was married. He laughed to himself remembering how her puny little husband, all five inches of him, almost got crushed under just one of her big titties. Then the little guy helplessly glared up at him as he stared her up and down.

He gathered up his clothes and went to set them in the hall like he had been told. Just as he opened the door Maria gasped and jumped back as she dropped the dry clothes on the floor. "Shit! You scared me." She said looking up at Bill. He looked back and saw that she was in a bathrobe and naked underneath. He could tell because she had let go of the midsection and it was partially open and her belly, the inner sides of her tits, and dark, hair covered pussy were exposed to him.

He smiled and opened the door revealing his nudity in full to her. She tried to change the subject. "Well, um, here are your clothes." She said nervously. He stepped forward and when she didn't slap him he flipped her bathrobe over her shoulders. It fell down her body. 'Wait!' Her mind said, but her mouth didn't verbalize it. He looked down at her massive rack. Even the side boob he had seen earlier couldn't allow him to experience how truly enormous she was.

Her size almost caused them to sort of push away from one another slightly. He was sure anything so heavy had to sag, but there was so much under boob that it didn't seem like it. Each massive breast was perfectly symmetrical and so fucking full and round. They each had a huge brown nub on the end around which was a saucer or damn near plate sized aureole. It was the aureole that caused him to under size her earlier. When he saw part of it he assumed it was at the very end of her tit, but he didn't count on her having aureoles bigger than the frontal area of many a woman's entire boob!

Maria's heart was racing. Bill reached both hands out and grabbed as much massive tit as he could in each hand and squeezed them. She just shut her eyes and stood there concentrating on the sensations as he squeezed, rubbed, and groped her tits. Bill was now stiff. He slid his hands up her soft boobs and over her shoulders to her smooth back and pulled her in as he stepped forward and pressed his body into hers.

It fell so good having a man just hold her like this. His hands were now sliding down her back now to her full, round, ass and grabbing a cheek in each hand. She was leaking. She felt his huge pecker head plow through her bush and give her pussy a glancing blow. It grazed her lips and slid down and beneath her slit. She could feel her pussy kissing the stiff, thick shaft. Salivating on it. This is when her heart skipped a beat.

"Where's Tommy?" She blurted. She had a vision of him standing there just looking up at her shamefully. Her throat dropped as she looked around to her left and right. "Really?" Bill said. "Now?" He said stepping back slightly. "I'm sorry." Maria said as she dropped down and picked up her robe. His large erect penis smacked her in the cheek inadvertently, but she just stood up and walked back down the hall toward her room.

Bill balled his fist and bit his knuckle as he watched her sexy, naked ass quiver as she sauntered toward a room and disappeared when she turned into it. Maybe he could salvage it. He followed her strolling naked and boldly through the house. He hoped her little husband had seen them. The sooner he realized he couldn't have a woman like Maria anymore the better; for everyone.

...

Tommy swam over to the wet rope that was part of his wife's bikini. He balanced his legs against the side of the pool, tested it, and then began to climb. His negligible weight was easily held by the massive garment. He got to the top quick enough and pulled himself up onto the fabric of the top. He could sill smell the sun tan lotion in the garment. He then got his bearings and took off jogging toward the back door.

...

Bill entered the bedroom and saw Maria slipping into a thong. Her giant tits bounced onto her knees deforming slightly as she put it on. "What are you doing?" She asked after standing up. Seeing her gigantic tits again brought his semi-erect staff to full salute once again. It waggled in front of him as he approached. "Don't you want to finish what we started in here?" Bill asked feigning ignorance at the reason she left.

Maria had to admit he had an impressive body and package to go with it, but her mind was made up. She wasn't going to cheat on Tommy. "Look, I'm sorry, but it was a mistake. I'm married, remember?" She said as she bent over and put some yoga pants on her tits still flopping about wonderfully.

"Well, what about getting him to join us?" Bill asked hopefully. "What? No. He'd never be OK with that." She said as she grabbed a super heavy duty sports bra. She put it on and it tried to compress her massive tits, but it only worked while she was adjusting it. When she removed her hands they pushed back down folding the garment over itself.

It didn't hold her tits at all. It merely covered and contained them, but just barely. Their shape and size were faithfully represented on the outside of the garment. Her nipples were poking large dents right through the taught fabric. She usually wore another shirt over this top to the gym, but she wasn't going to the gym. "Well, what about you?" He asked.

Was he seriously suggesting that they force Tommy to have sex with them against his will? "Forget it. You need to get your shower or get some clothes on." She said. "Fine." Bill said turning. Maria was proud of herself for being principled instead of shallow. She would have loved to have let Bill fuck her, but it wouldn't have been right to do that to Tommy. Still she couldn't deny herself one small indulgence, as she walked by him she gave his sexy butt a pinch.

Bill figured he'd blown it. He started back to the bathroom then he felt her fingers pinch his ass. He perked up as she walked around him, but she didn't even acknowledge anything happened and walked right by. He was right behind her as she and then he emerged from the bedroom. "What the fuck!" He heard a little munchkin voice yell.

...

When Tommy got to the threshold he heard some talking from the downstairs bedroom. He began to fear for the worst and he took off running in that direction with pool water still dripping from his naked body. He made it to the door way as Maria emerged. She had her workout clothes on, but without the outer shirt. Then came Bill who was completely nude. "What the fuck!" He yelled up. Maria was already looking for Tommy and had noticed him at about the same time.

Bill smirked down at him. It was not lost on either one of them that Bill's now limp penis was larger than Tommy's whole body. Maria saw no reason to lie about anything since she had denied herself the opportunity she felt good about herself and could easily defend her actions. "Tommy, Bill made a move. He saw me naked, and obviously, I saw him naked, but I stopped it and nothing happened." She said.

Bill had wondered what would happen next and was honestly shocked when she just came clean, well, more or less. He would have added that she liked it, but he didn't want to blow future chances with her so instead he backed her up. "Yeah, she totally shut me down. You've got some woman little guy." He said and he put his left arm around Maria's left shoulder and pulled her in for a hug as he said it.

"You get your fucking hands off her!" Tommy yelled enraged. He then ran up to Bill's foot and jump kicked it and then punched and kicked it several more times. Bill looked down amused as Tommy tried to fight him. Maria cringed as she watched from above in embarrassment. "Woah! Was that a side kick? It kind of tickled." Bill said. "Would you stop?" Maria said smirking slightly herself as she turned to look up at Bill who smiled down at her as her angry little husband attacked his giant toes.

Bill noticed the repressed amusement on her face. "What? He's the one that got violent." He said smiling back and enjoying the humor at Tommy's expense. She sighed and knelt down and just grabbed Tommy in her right hand and lifted him up. "Just get your shower." She said to Bill meekly as she held Tommy in her hand. He was struggling against her grip with all he had and she couldn't even tell. He started pounding his little fists against her gigantic fingers.

"Let go of me! Put me down!" Tommy yelled first punching and then pushing on his wife's fingers and hand to no avail. "Calm down." She said soothingly. Bill still had his arm around Maria and decided he would stay and watch unless she got forceful about it. "I told you nothing happened." She said. "Bullshit! You expect me to believe that? He's standing here naked and you admit you were naked." He said. "Well, since you and Sasha did the same thing I guess we're even." She responded.

"That's different. I was a captive. I had no choice. I saw how you were flirting with him out there." He added. Maria sighed. "I am not going to have this conversation with you right now." She said and then pulled her top out; way out. Bill could see most of her tits again. She dropped Tommy down in between them and let the top snap back in place. The garment couldn't keep her massive bust from moving, but it did contain her boobs just well enough to hold Tommy safely in her cleavage.

She heard Bill snickering. "And you. Get your shower!" She said as she slapped his ass and then smiled as she pushed him in the back all the way across the house back to the bathroom. "Alright." He said finally and shut the bathroom door and got his shower.

...

Tommy had no time to protest. As soon as Maria released him he had fallen the short distance and bounced off the top of her giant tit and then slid down completely between them. He pushed his arms out to his sides to keep from sliding further and it worked. He came to a stop. He looked up just in time to see Maria's sports top snap over him.

He tried to pull himself out, but like quick sand his efforts just seemed to cause him to sink deeper between his wife's soft, giant breasts. So, he quit struggling and just listened and waited. He heard her tell Bill to get his shower. Then he felt himself swaying from side to side slightly like being on a pendulum or swing. He replayed things over in his mind and he was unsure of what to be the most angry about.

...

Maria had got Bill in the bathroom and looked down at her chest. She could feel Tommy nestled in there between her boobs. She had stowed many items over the years in her cleavage or bra: cash, her license, credit cards, pepper spray. It was a convenient way to carry and/or conceal things. She never would have guessed it would become such a convenient place to stash her husband too, but she never thought she would ever be married to someone small enough to be cleavage concealable, either.

She concentrated on her tits as they swayed slightly as she walked about the house. He was just the right size and fit perfectly really. He was going to be so pissed at her. Hell with going to be. He already was which was why she hadn't let him out yet. She wasn't going to let him embarrass himself further, or her, in front of their guest.

She heard the shower turn off and not long after the door opened. Bill walked out his hair was still damp, but at least he was fully clothed. She walked him to the door and stood leaning against the doorway as he turned to say goodbye. He looked down at her chest. "Is he...?" He whispered. She just smiled back providing his answer before he even finished.

Bill shook his head. "Well, I'll finish the rest later. I may not be able to get over tomorrow since I'm late to my job across town today, but I'll keep in touch." He said then winked and turned and left. Maria admired his figure as he left. Tommy's old clothes looked nice on him.

She knew she would have to face the music eventually and let Tommy out, but she decided to have lunch first. She figured if she was full and he was hungry he would let his objections go that much sooner. So, she made herself a sandwich and she took her time.

...

Tommy just waited. He heard Bill leave. He expected to be let out of his wife's cleavage at any moment. Then he would let her have it. However, he was not immediately released. Like before he felt gentle swaying as Maria walked about in their house. He heard a clank of what sounded like a dish. Was she really going to just leave him trapped between her giant tits while she did chores?

He then felt as if he were falling followed by a jolt. He also though he heard what sounded like the couch creaking. He sat for a moment trying to understand what she was doing. Then he felt her hand brushing at her upper chest just above him sending small waves of energy through the tit flesh surrounding him.

This was it. She was going to let him out. Then he felt something raining down onto him. He picked a spongy, rock like object up: breadcrumbs! Tommy threw it aside and looked angrily up Maria's chest crevice. Pissed all over again. He began struggling to climb out once again.

...

Maria sat down and took a bite of her sandwich and, of course, pieces of it started falling onto and in-between her boobs. She brushed the crumbs off as best she could as she took another bite. She was about half finished when she felt Tommy starting to struggle again. She thought she heard him yelling too.

She could feel him moving. He was trying to climb out it and then it felt like he slid back down. The cycle then would repeat. She took another bite as she monitored him via the small sensations coming from between her breasts. She had no concern about him escaping. She was much too large for that, but it was ticklish and it was distracting her from her lunch. She would finish her sandwich and then let him out.

However, she did want him to stop misbehaving. So, she leaned ever so slightly to her right causing her right breast to compress against the arm of the sofa. This was such a small adjustment for her. Too Tommy the soft tit flesh immediately began to compress him. He tried to push against it, but it was overwhelming him from every direction with soft yet unyielding force.

It was not long before he was completely immobilized; squeezed into submission by his wife's vast, plush, and heavy tits. He got the message just before she felt him go still. She wasn't worried about his safety because she could detect his tiny pulse ticking away, like a little throbbing penis. She smiled at the comparison. Tommy had tit fucked her on many occasion in the past. She was more than ample to accomplish that despite his former size.

She felt her nipples stiffen from the memory. He was now so much smaller than his erect penis used to be. He couldn't tit fuck her even with his whole body now. She looked down and considered just how easily she had dominated him with only her boobs. She started to reach in to rescue him, but stopped. This is what he wanted. Since he was no longer big enough to escape even her cleavage he would get it out when she felt like talking with him. Since she knew what he would want to talk about it might be a while.

In fact, she kept putting it off until about two hours later. It was mid-afternoon. Maria was about to brush her teeth and she just plunged her hand down in between her tits and pulled her husband out. He was damp from her breast sweat. "I thought I would never get out." Tommy yelled in joy as she set him on the sink and proceeded to brush her teeth.

...

Tommy had fallen asleep. He awoke as Maria's fingers found then grasped hold of him and pulled him from her cleavage. He had been so mad earlier. He had wound himself up and was going to give her what for, but she had never let him out. Finally, upon being removed from between her tits all he felt was joy and relief at being lifted out. "I thought I would never get out." He exclaimed in pure relief.

She sat him down. He heard the faucet running behind. He looked up at Maria and saw her huge breasts jiggling beneath her sports bra. Her arm was out to her side bent at the elbow as she brushed her teeth. Her abdomen, arm, and bust was all he could see of her until she bent over to spit into the sink behind him. She was careful not to bend too far lest she squash him with her giant tits. She was so big.

He wanted to confront her. He wanted to yell and scream, but he knew better. She was beyond that now or he was incapable of it. She would just put him away somewhere like in her purse or leave him stranded on the sink. He had important, difficult things to say to her, but she was big and he was small and she didn't have to listen. Yet, he needed her to listen to understand him again. Perhaps, he could enlist his sister. She was big too and she might be able to help him get through to his wife again.

...

Maria finished brushing her teeth and dried her face with a towel. She expected Tommy to start yelling at her any moment now about what had happened earlier. "Maria!" He called up. Here it comes she thought. "Can I see my sister today?" He asked. Maria was surprised at the question. She was prepared to get into a fight with him, but it looked like he decided to let it go. Perhaps cooling off in her cleavage did him some good. "Sure. I'll giver her a call in just a bit." She said.

She lifted Tommy off the sink and sat him down onto the bathroom floor and then stood up to her full height. He regarded her huge bare feet easily longer than he was now. Her huge toe nails had been painted red, but most of it had worn off and only specks of it remained. She had a toe ring on the size of a small tire compared to Tommy. Her ankles were chest high.

He looked up she was looking at herself in the mirror as she pulled at the fat of her belly and love handles. "Looks like I need to get to the gym." She said more to herself than to Tommy. She then looked down at him as he gazed up at her. He looked so small standing down by her feet which could easily cover him were she to step wrong.

She ran her hand through hair. "I'm going to get some more chores done and then get to the gym later. Please try and stay out of trouble." She said. "Are you going to call my sister?" Tommy asked. "I will, I will, but I don't have my phone. I'll call her in a bit." She said and then walked off.

They day wore on, but she never did get around to calling Beth. It was near the end of the day and Tommy asked again, yelling so his wife could hear him. "Can you call Beth now?" "Oh, that's right." Said Maria. Tommy was on the floor and she had just got back from the gym. Tommy's world shook at the same frequency as Maria's giant breasts as she suddenly took two giant steps toward him. He cringed and stiffened as she bent over and snatched him up off the floor with her right hand and carried him to the kitchen table. She then dialed her sister-in-law with her left hand, put the call on speaker phone, and sat her phone down next to her tiny husband.

Beth answered, "Hello." "Hi Beth, its Tommy." he yelled. "Tommy? I can barely hear you can you speak up?" She said. He leaned in as close to the cell microphone as he could. "Can you hear me now." He practically yelled. "Yeah, its much better. Whats up?" She asked. "I figured I might swing by for a visit. Are you all home?" He asked. "Oh, I wish you would have called earlier. We just left for vacation. We're on the road now." She said. Damn if Maria would have just fucking called when he asked her, he thought to himself.

"Oh, OK, well I guess I'll see you when you get back." He said. "That sounds good. Is everything OK?" She asked. He looked up and noticed that Maria was monitoring the call as she sipped a vitamin water. He couldn't see her face owing to her height and massive bust, but he could tell she was listening. God she was big."Yeah, everything is fine. I just wanted to visit that's all." He replied. "OK, well I'll call when we get back. We're planning to be back home next week." She added. "That's fine. Talk to you then. Bye." He said. "Bye." She replied and hung up.

 

Chapter 11: Second Thoughts? by minuss

It was Monday morning. Just six more treatments after today. Tommy kept reminding himself as he sat on one of Maria's lipstick capsules and balanced against the walls of her purse. He really didn't like this, but there was nothing to be done. He had reluctantly ceded this point to his wife and he did have to admit purse was the quickest way to travel. The last time he had walked anywhere in public he had been over a foot tall still.

All the contents of her purse including Tommy shook in unison in the vertical direction. The tell-tell sign Maria had taken a seat. In the clinic waiting room no doubt. Zzzzzhhh! A loud noise emanated from above. Light pierced the darkness. He looked up and found Maria's face looking back from above two massive blouse covered breasts each many times the volume and weight of the contents of the small purse he was in. "We're here." She said. As if he couldn't figure it out by himself.

Maybe it was only natural, but as Tommy shrank smaller and smaller he noticed that Maria treated him as if his intelligence had shrunk along with his brain. Nothing could be further from the truth. He was still sharp as a tack even if he was destined to become smaller than one. It was just hard to prove this to her, because no matter how smart he was he could do little in the world at only five inches tall and shrinking.

For instance, Tommy's perceptions are clouded by his limited point of view. He can't see on the other side of the living room from his perspective on the floor at ground level and Maria can. This sensory deficit translates directly into information deficit that tends to make Tommy seem less intelligent simply because he cannot literally perceive things that are obvious to Maria and other people who are still normal size.

Examples of this lack of sensory handicap abound. He can't leave the house except in his wife's purse. He was now too small to operate the remote control and on the days Maria did leave the TV on he was stuck with whatever channel she had been watching. His knowledge of the outside world: the weather, the news, even social stuff the average smart phone user would get up to the minute notices about were gone for him.

Shelly called them back and Maria carried him to and sat him down in front of the microwave sized shrink chamber that was as large as a warehouse now to him. He started stripping as Shelly opened the door. When he finished he handed the tiny garments to two of Shelly's giant fingers. She pinched them and lifted them up high into the air setting them on the device he was about to walk into.

He clearly remembered Shelly checking him out on day one of the process. He felt a little self conscious being so small and naked in a way he hadn't on that first day. He looked down his body and up at her she was strictly business. He wondered how much she could even see from way up there. He looked over at Maria, her focus was on her phone.

He and Maria were drifting apart as he shrank. He knew this, but he would fight to the end to make it work. Yet, they occupied two different worlds now. She had her big world of work, and giant friends, and office and social parties. These were things Tommy was quickly becoming disqualified from as events from the last month or so clearly demonstrated.

While his world had shrunk along with his body to the house, the lab, and Maria. All the studies said that this was the hardest part. When he actually got to the correct size there was a lot of technology to aid him, but he was stuck in the middle right now: too big for those devices and too little for normal human capabilities. It wasn't that Maria wasn't caring. She took great care of Tommy. All his physical needs were met, but what he could give to her in return was amounting to less and less.

He still desired her and she obliged him; sometimes, but usually she just used him to fulfill her own needs and to even do that she had to put his whole body inside of her now. How much longer would that even be possible? One or two more treatments tops. Soon even that would be unsafe for him and he would become sexually useless to her. Then what would he be?

He glanced up at Maria who looked to be checking messages on her phone. Lord she was big. For the first time he was not looking forward to seeing how much larger she would be when he was finished. His thoughts drifted to the weekend and to his helplessness as another man stood in his house naked and literally tried to fuck his wife; which was the best case scenario. He was still convinced there was more to it.

He REALLY hadn't properly considered the downsides of being a tiny person. This was his choice and there was a goal of glory at the end, but the road was tough. "Ready?" He heard Shelly ask breaking his thoughts. "Yeah." He said forcing enthusiasm and then looking up at Shelly who was smiling warmly down at him now. He walked into the shrink chamber and took one last glance back at Maria before Shelly shut the door. She was still playing with her phone.

When Tommy emerged from the shrinking chamber he found his wife and Shelly to be enormous; even more so than he expected that is. They both looked to be more than twice as big as they were just thirty minutes before. "Gosh, he shrank a lot this time didn't he?" Maria asked nervously turning to Shelly who had a look of concern that was a little worrying to Tommy.

"Sometimes our clients pick up some momentum in the last few treatments and shrink more than 20%. Tommy has been exhibiting some of this the last treatment or so, but this is a little more pronounced than we've seen. We'll run some extra tests to make sure everything checks out, but first lets get the normal measurements." She said and reached for Tommy.

He braced himself as he was plucked up and carried to the measuring station by fingers that were now significantly longer than he was tall. The extra testing took longer than usual, but everything checked out according to Shelly except that he was only two inches tall. Maria's even longer fingers then descended from the sky and pinched him. They lifted him off the ground and back over to her purse.

Tommy was simply trying to keep from being crushed by the same objects that he balanced on during his trip to the facility. He hoped Maria had planned on taking him home rather than to work. He was relieved when he heard the door open. The top of the purse opened and he saw his wife looking down from high above. She reached in with and with just two fingers effortlessly lifted him out of her purse and sat him on the floor.

She was crouching and then she stood back up. Tommy was in awe of her size as she stood above him. She was extremely big before, but now it was getting ridiculous. "I'm going to work. I'll put some food in the kitchen on the floor. Please stay away from the door ways. You're so small. I don't want to step on you by accident." Maria cautioned. Tommy glanced over at her feet. Each one was the size of a bus. She was wearing shoes with heels longer than he was tall by a third. If she did step on him there would be nothing left he thought.

He looked up. Way up, he could see up Maria's skirt, but the distance and darkness were too great to make out anything other than her smooth never ending legs. She carefully stepped over him and walked to the kitchen and put out some food and water on the floor by the fridge. She then walked back through the living room careful to take note of where Tommy was until she opened the door and left for work.

The first thing he noticed at two inches instead of five was that it took a lot longer to get places than it did before. The steps were also beyond his capabilities entirely now. He had only explored the dining room and the living room before he began to get hungry. His little legs propelled him so slowly now.

He made his way back to the saucer of food that Maria had left for him. He noticed she had prepared him one saucer for food and one for water. As he ate and drank in silence from the dish she had prepared for him he couldn't shake the feeling that he was more like Maria's pet now than her her husband. He finished his lunch and went back to wandering the big house.

...

Tommy's shrinking session took longer than expected and Maria was running late, again. She had one minute before her first meeting started and she was not going to make it. She felt her huge chest bouncing wildly under her top as she practically ran across the lobby to catch the elevator. She got more than a few looks, but she didn't care.

"Woah, just made it." Came a petite voice from the corner of the elevator. That voice was like nails on a chalkboard for Maria. "Hi Sydney." She said in a gracious tone to the small blond woman in the corner of the elevator. Sydney Myers was the quintessential frenemy to Maria.

They both had started the firm at the same time and while Maria was a really good lawyer Sydney was better. Maria had attended state school on an athletic scholarship and paid her own way through law school, but Sydney had attended an ivy league school on a merit scholarship and a top ten law school on a merit scholarship. Despite her small size she was an animal in court and Maria had witnessed her leaving experienced attorneys dazed and confused after a trial.

Maria knew they had both had put in for partner and would be directly competing for the next partnership and she knew Sydney had a better chance than she did which is why she was always so gracious. She also knew Sydney did not care for her. She knew this because her last relationship before meeting Tommy had previously been a friend of Sydney's; a friend with benefits.

He told Maria that Sydney was jealous of the attention she got from everyone at work. Sydney had told him she'd gotten in the door of the firm tits first with little ability beyond her physical beauty. Sydney quit talking with him after she found out he had slept with Maria. Maria disliked the little bitch, but unless she grew an extra brain she figured she'd be calling her boss one day so she maintained the friendly facade.

The elevator doors opened and Sydney darted out of the exit first. She seemed to be walking slow on purpose. Maria felt like just trucking her and was right on her tail the whole way. Finally, near the end of the hall just before the meeting room Maria was heading to Sydney stopped and turned. "I'm sorry. Here, you're in a hurry." She said smiling up at Maria.

Maria just smiled back. Sydney topped out at four foot eleven and with Maria being in heels the little woman didn't even stand above her massive bust. "Its OK. Can you hold this for a sec?" She asked handing her briefcase over to her. "I've got to adjust anyway. You know how it gets when you get in a hurry." Maria said as she re-positioned her enormous breasts and then fixed her bra and top.

Maria knew that Sydney did not know 'how it gets'. She knew that the little bumps protruding from Sydney's top were all bra and inserts. Another little factoid that her former boyfriend had mentioned to her. She remembered that he had called it false advertising. Sydney just stood in disbelief as Maria's massive bust shook and jiggled directly in front of her face. "Look OK?" Maria asked innocently and thrust her chest out as far as she dare.

Sydney wanted to backup as Maria's gigantic blouse-covered tits encroached even more into her space, but didn't because she was afraid it would highlight her own insecurity in this arena. Instead she stood her ground and looked up at Maria in discomfort. Maria just looked expectantly down awaiting an answer. Sydney then glanced to her left and right in disbelief at the fact that each boob was easily larger than her entire head.

"Um, yeah." She replied dryly. "Thanks." Maria said retrieving her brief case from her little rival. She then turned and walked on into the meeting room leaving Sydney just standing there. An irrepressible smile crept across Maria's face as she entered the meeting room.

Maria had meeting after meeting in the morning and then an afternoon grind sifting through contracts for one of the founding partners: Bob Ferris. He was in town running the place until they filled the vacant partner chair for this office. When she finished she brought them into his office. She had separated them into one pile of mundane agreements and another pile of invalid and otherwise exotic or interesting contracts that might pose a problem for the acquisition their client was undertaking.

"Hey Bob, where do you want these?" She asked after entering and re-closing his office door. "Just toss the chaff in the shredder bin and put the good ones on my desk." He answered. Maria ditched the regular contracts and brought the peculiar ones over. He was looking over some document. As Maria approached she glimpsed her name and salary along with many others at the firm.

She wanted a closer look. So she went around to the side of the desk and leaned over and sat the contracts down slowly so she could read the document. She saw that Sydney made 106k, ten more than she did. 'That bitch.' Maria thought. Her eyes wondered further to the partners and her mouth dropped open. The most junior partner was raking in 900k. 'Fuck.' Maria thought. Her boss, Jim, was on there too and he only made 250k.

It was almost ten times as much as she made. It was life changing money. She lingered too long. 'Shit' She thought. She glanced at Bob to see if he had saw her reading his document and noticed his mouth was agape. She then realized her tits were resting on his desk and he was staring down her top at them. He glanced up and saw Maria looking at him.

"Shit. I hope this doesn't mean a harassment lawsuit." He laughed. Maria smiled broadly flashing him with her dimples and chuckled. "Don't worry, I won't sue. You think its the first time someone has stared at my tits?" She asked. "Right. You'd be in court everyday." He said smiling. She laughed. "Probably." She agreed. She then stood up.

"Some people think the only reason I even work here is because of these." She said grabbing a large breast in each hand through her blouse and lifting slightly before letting go. "I wouldn't say that. You have nice legs and a nice ass too." Bob said winking. "Hmmff!" Maria said playfully punching him in the arm before sitting on his desk. "I'm serious. Do I have what it takes to make partner someday or am I just eye candy?" She asked.

So many things were rushing through her mind. She wanted to make partner badly. She wanted to know what he legitimately thought. Was she here for her brains or looks and did the reason even matter? She also was contemplating how far she would go with this. Would she fuck him if it meant she could be a partner?

"Ok, I can tell you are." He said leaning back in his chair and regarding her. Maria's heart was pounding, but she kept her demeanor. "Well?" She asked impatiently. "Its both and more." He said. "I don't follow." She said.

"Look around. All the partners are men. So, the next partner is going to be woman." He said. "So, there's the more." Maria said. "Right." He confirmed. "What about Jim?" She asked. "Jim's going to retire in less than a year. We want someone running this place for the long haul." He said. "So, is Sydney a shoe in then?" She asked boldly. He just laughed and politely ignored the question.

"Look, there are lawyers smarter than you, but to be smart and pretty is dangerous. Throw in charming and you become downright deadly. More than anything we like to win around here. It doesn't matter to us if the wins come from your winning personality, those bazookas protruding from your chest, or your wit as long as we win. I can tell you, from experience, it will come from deft use of all your...assets." He said undressing her with his eyes.

Maria giggled. "Bazookas. I haven't heard that one before." She said smiling at him. She looked down again at the partner salaries. She was not beneath screwing her way to the top she decided. However, she knew better than just stripping down right now. That would be stupid and transparent. Besides, she would rather just flirt her way to partner instead of fucking her way there if she could.

...

When Maria finally got home. She sat her purse down and walked around the house scanning the floor until she found Tommy in the guest room standing in the doorway of the doll house. There was a Barbie leaning against the exterior of the house. Tommy wasn't even knee high to the small doll any more. "She's a little tall for you isn't she?" Maria asked in jest.

Tommy said something, but she couldn't make it out so she walked over and sat down on the floor next to the house. Tommy felt the ground shaking in unison with the steps of his giant wife as she approached. The floor groaned in protest as the mountain that was his Maria settled down in front of him. The roof just reached the level of her massive bust. She reached out and stood Barbie up next to Tommy. "I'm sorry stud, but you have to be this tall to ride." Maria spoke to Tommy as Barbie lowering the doll's hand to her waist and turning it down toward Tommy giving the illusion that the giant doll was talking to him.

Tommy just laughed and replied to Barbie, "That's OK, I'm married anyway." This caused Maria to laugh. She picked up Barbie and held her close to her face. "He's very married you little blonde bimbo." She said to Barbie tossing it over her shoulder. Barbie landed with a thud a few feet behind Maria. It was a small thing to Maria, but to Tommy it was another example of the overwhelming imbalance of physical power his wife possessed in relation to him.

Tommy could see the outline of her huge breasts even through the tasteful blouse and the super heavy duty bra she wore beneath. They swayed and shifted as she moved to lay on her belly resting her chin in her hands. Her tits rested on the ground and bulged and compressed trying to pop out of her bra and the top of her blouse, but also creating a legendary line of cleavage. Despite being so small he still was aroused by Maria's big breasts.

"So, you got to play with Barbie all day while I got to play with torts. I'm jealous." She said with a playful pouty-look. "I can play with you now." He said. Maria cocked an eyebrow. "Really? Just how is such a little guy like you going to play with a big woman like me?" Maria asked genuinely curious as to what he had in mind.

That was a good question. Tommy didn't know the answer, but decided to be bold. Only one part of Maria was accessible to him at present So, he took off running and jumped into her blouse diving head first into her cleavage.

Maria just laughed as she barely felt the small bump that was Tommy failing, badly, at boob play with her. She was genuinely surprised he even wanted to go there anymore. "I don't think you thought this one through." She said raising up onto her knees and then standing to her full height. She looked down between her massive breasts and saw Tommy's tiny, inch long legs scissor kicking. The rest of his small body was buried in the crease between her breasts. His puny little penis and sack were flapping about.

"Even after last time when you were more than twice as big? My bazookas are WAY too much for you now." She said smiling at her new adjective. She raised her hand and with just a single finger she slowly pushed him completely down into her cleavage. She felt him trapped there between her enormous boobs. He was moving and trying to get someplace, but he wasn't getting anywhere. It was impossible. Sadly, she could scarcely feel him.

He was snug between her giant bra compressed breasts each hundreds of times his volume and weight. An onlooker wouldn't even notice he was there he was that insignificant in size in comparison to her boobs and the space between them. Even if he was able to move the depth of her titty trench was still too great for him to overcome. Her cleavage was too deep for him now and he was simply trapped until she decided to release him.

She casually walked upstairs into their bedroom. The motion and gyrations of her own bust were more detectable to Maria than her tiny husband was now. She removed her dress and her underwear. She then crawled onto their bed and lastly removed her bra. She felt her tits drop and spread slightly as she did this.

She had laid back so Tommy wouldn't fall, but she found even this wasn't necessary as he was plastered to the inside of her left breast. He was stuck to her skin by her boob sweat. She jiggled her giant tit a bit from the other side with her a hand. The shaking motion caused him to fall off and tumble down the inside slope of her breast and out onto her abdomen.

He clamored to his feet and kicked her massive mammary. To her it was little more than a gentle touch; less than a tap even. She just laughed at him. "Like that's going to do anything, besides it was your idea. You should have known better, just look at them." She said smashing them together and lording them over him. "You are barely anything compared to them now. Any other great ideas?" She asked part playful, part mocking, and, still, part curious.

Truth be told Maria was horny from her flirtations at work, but didn't really know how to proceed and decided to let things play out. Before, when Tommy was closer to dildo size and it was clear, at least to her, what should be done with him, but now he was so much smaller, even a travel tampon would dwarf him now. Tommy didn't know what was next and was not sure he even wanted to play anymore after almost suffocating in his wife's cleavage.

"Don't know where to start, eh? I've got a suggestion" She said picking him up with just her finger and thumb and dropping him onto her vagina. Tommy hit the giant fleshy labia with a bounce quickly resting dead center in the depression between Maria's hair covered outer labial lips. He wasn't as long as her opening any more.

In fact he could spread out like an X and no part of him cleared her thick curly bush. Laying as he was his visibility was nearly nonexistent as the dark coarse curls rose up all around him and above him enveloping him completely. Some of her pubs, most of them, would be longer than he was tall now were they straightened.

She was so big he really didn't know what to do, so he grabbed some pussy flesh and hairs and began to hump. He was beginning to climax, but Maria was straining to detect him. He was interrupted by her giant finger pushing on his ass. He could feel the prints of her single finger on each butt cheek simultaneously as she pressed it into them. He felt his entire pelvis slipping into her from the pressure.

"Are you even doing anything? Why don't you scoot on up and give my clit a little attention?" Maria suggested as she positioned her little lover on her giant pussy with only one finger. She casually twisted an enormous nipple slowly as she moved her husband upon her pussy with just her finger. He was so small it was boring now.

Tommy lost his grove as he was assaulted by her pubic hair and his face was slammed into the giant fold of skin covering her clit. Annoyed, he yelled up at his wife, "I don't need any help." Maria couldn't make out what was said and tried to lean in a little. The motion caused Tommy to lose his balance and fall, but his fall was abruptly halted as he felt a sharp pain on his calf. Tommy was upside down and looking at the bed sheet below as well as the start of Maria's ass crack.

He looked up and saw his legs were lassoed by several dark strands of pubic hair. He used his hand to stabilize himself by pressing against the inside of Maria's butt crack. For her part she felt Tommy tumble and sat up fully to find him dangling upside down and completely ensnared in her thick, pubic hair. She started laughing. "Are we having some trouble, hon?" She asked. Tommy's face began to burn bright from embarrassment. "No big deal. I can get out of this." He said aloud more to himself than to Maria.

He sat up and reached for his leg, but before he could free himself he felt Maria's giant fingers pincer him and pull him free. "No, you can't." She answered as she effortlessly lifted him out of her pubic hair. Pathetic. She was getting a little miffed. It wasn't cute or erotic anymore. Her husband was a puny little mouse of a man unable to even penetrate her – or even navigate her bush.

"Awww, are you too little to fuck me now?" Maria asked a little cruelly as she held him up for inspection. Tommy shook his head yes as he dangled from her power grip on his right arm. His quick admission was surprising to her; he wasn't getting off that easy. It was his fault. He chose to shrink himself and now he had a giant wife with giant desire. He might not be able to actually please her anymore, but he still had to try. "You are giving up already? What if I make things easier for you?" She said lowering him back down to her vagina.

Tommy watched in horror as her other hand descended and two giant fingers pried open her hairy outer labia revealing her second lips to him. She literally hung him on those inner lips. "There. Isn't that easier?" She asked. Tommy just held on for dear life and found a foot hold by putting his foot in the bottom of the hole that was as long as he was tall. "Well? You going to get to work or not?" Maria asked forcefully her frustration apparent. "What the fuck do you want me to do?" Tommy yelled up to his wife whom he couldn't even see. "How about just trying or do I have to do everything myself now?" She asked annoyed.

That's when the walls that surrounded him closed upon him like some Venus fly trap. "No! Wait!" He yelled. Maria heard nothing and felt little more as she removed her fingers allowing her thick, hairy outer lips to close. She waited a moment. The last couple of weeks this had been the only way he could please her physically, but now it wasn't working. She waited. "Oh come on." She finally said sitting up straight and looking down at her vagina. It looked normal not even aroused. She could feel him inside her, but it wasn't doing anything for her. The sensation was less than that of a tampon even.

Tommy pushed with all his strength, but to no avail. He was too small to generate the necessary force to pry open the giant labia pressing in on him or even affect it much. Just like a moment before in her cleavage, he was just trapped in his wife's pussy until she chose to let him out. Maria rubbed on her clit and patted on her pussy, but Tommy was too tiny and the novelty had run its course. It just wasn't a turn on to be with a puny little husband smaller than any dick that had ever cleaved her womanhood or any woman for that matter.

She should have a huge muscle bound man with a long, thick penis pounding her, but because of Tommy's stupid job she was stuck with a mouse sized husband that would soon be a flea sized husband; forever. She sighed in frustration. She was pissed about this situation and she didn't care if Tommy knew it or not.

Fortunately, it wasn't but a minute or two and the walls parted again and his wife plucked him out. She held him up to her face. "I guess I have to do this myself too." She said to him. Tommy wasn't sure if he should be relieved or ashamed. Maria dumped him over onto his side of the bed. He watched as she leaned over to her side of the bed. Her enormous breasts rolled and flopped nicely. There was a time not long ago when he could handle the mountain of woman next to him, but that was another life.

She rose up after pulling out a dildo from her night stand four or five times his size in length and probably equal his height in diameter. She began pumping it in and out of herself and lay back on her pillows. Her motion caused the very ground he was standing on to roll and sway like when he was on a ship in the ocean. He started feeling more ashamed than relieved and resolved to reclaim some dignity by trying to please his wife again. At least he might be able to assist her.

So, he climbed the pillows and dropped down onto her shoulder and before Maria even noticed him he was clumsily clamoring down the smooth slope of her massive left breast. It was literally a hill to him now. It was jiggling and bouncing from her efforts at self gratification. She felt a tickle on her breast and saw him sliding down it. "I don't think so." She said. He was so small she just casually brushed him off her giant tit with a gentle back flick from her fingers as if swatting some fallen food from her bosom.

Tommy tumbled down her breast briefly halting at her nipple as he tried grabbing the barrel sized nub, but his momentum was too great. He lost his grip and fell with a thud to her abdomen and tumbled further down the gentle slope of her body stopping just below her belly. He could see her bush down below and one end of the giant dildo, slightly askew, sticking out from the middle of the bush. The other end undoubtedly buried deep in his wife's vagina. 'Where were her hands?' he wondered. One of them soon descended from the sky to retrieve him.

Maria paused long enough to grab Tommy. "I can't be worried about squashing you and since you're too little to participate...." She trailed off and then exiled him to her nightstand while she finished up. Tommy tried to join in by jerking off as well, but he wasn't feeling too good about himself at the moment and ultimately failed in that endeavor as well.

He watched Maria get up and go to the bathroom to clean up; her ass quivered perfectly on the short walk across the room. She came back and stood above the nightstand for a moment and laid out some toilet paper. The night stand was just above her knees, but not by much. "What are you doing?" Tommy asked gesturing with his arms as well. Maria knelt down bringing her face down closer to him, but still her giant swaying naked boobs were the dominant feature filling his field of vision. "We can't sleep in the same bed anymore. You're too little, I'll crush you in my sleep." She said.

Tommy didn't like it at all. He wanted to protest, but she was absolutely right. She was surprised that he was taking her decision so well. It was sad, he looked so pitiful and small. At last sexually satisfied her demeanor softened. "Look, I'm sorry it didn't work out tonight for us. I want us to still have a sex life, but I just really don't know how. Lets think on it some and we'll try again; and maybe we'll find something that works." She said, but sounding unconvinced. She then puckered up and kissed Tommy gently.

She really just nudged his body with her plump Tommy sized lips and made a kissing sound, but it comforted him to know she was a least still interested in participating sexually with him especially after the debacle from earlier. Maria climbed into bed and turned out the light. Tommy lay on the toilet paper and drifted off to an uneasy sleep.

...

Tommy woke up in the middle of the night and had to go to the bathroom. He got up as he normally would, but quickly realized he wasn't rolling off of the bed. He was rolling off of the folded squares of toilet paper that Maria had placed on the night stand to serve as his mattress. He got up and looked around. There was no safe way down to the designated bathroom area that Maria created, out of newspaper and paper towels, for him on the floor.

"Maria!" He yelled over at his wife. He could see her silhouette and some of her bare back through her mane of dark hair partially obscuring it. He could hear an occasional snore. "Maria!" He yelled again. She rolled over facing him, but was still asleep. He could see her face and then two giant, naked breasts flopped into view. They were so big that there was no doubt in Tommy's mind what would happen were they to have landed on him.

"Maria!" He yelled one more time. No response. He really had to piss. He saw only two options. He could piss off the nightstand and onto the carpet or he could go on the nightstand itself. He opted for the second option. He figured it would be harder to clean out of the carpet once it soaked in. So, he walked out away from his makeshift bed and relieved himself. Feeling much better he lay back down and went to sleep.

...

"What the fuck Tommy!" Maria said. Tommy bolted up from his slumber. "What? Huh?" He said getting up and rubbing his eyes. He looked ahead and saw Maria's knees. He looked up her smooth legs and found her giant hairy vagina. He looked further up her navel and smooth belly past her mountainous breasts to find an angry look on her face. She had one hand on a hip and then pointed a finger down with the other.

"Seriously, I can do without the little present." She said referring to the puddle of piss Tommy left on the nightstand. "I tried to wake you up, but you were sound asleep!" He yelled up at his wife. "You could at least clean it up." She shot back. "With what?" Tommy said folding his arms. Maria sighed in exasperation and bent over.

Her gigantic breasts hung and swayed freely bouncing off of one another on occasion. Tommy saw her enormous hand approaching and expected to be picked up so he tensed up, but instead felt himself falling backwards and landing on his butt as she pulled his toilet paper mattress right out from under him. "You're standing on a foot of toilet paper, jeez." She said as she pulled it from under him and dropped it onto him.

Tommy was temporarily buried in the toiled paper until he stood up and fought out from underneath it. "Just tear a piece off and use it to clean your mess up." Maria commanded. Tommy was not a fan of his wife's tone or the way she just dumped him off the toilet paper while suggesting he was stupid. "Could you be a little less bossy?" Tommy asked folding his arms and looking up at Maria.

Maria just sighed in exasperation. "You leave a puddle of pee on the nightstand and you expect me to be all please and thank you. How would you like it were I to go piss on the floor and expect you to clean it up." The thought of trying to clean a lake sized puddle of piss up was not appealing at all to Tommy, but it didn't scare him enough to get moving.

"I guess I just need to house train you better." She said sharply. Tommy just raised his arm and then his middle finger. Maria bent over and placed her hands on her knees her giant hill-like tits to wobbled above his head. "Flip me off all you want, but you're cleaning that up even if I have to wrap you in the toilet paper and use you as the mop." She said.

Tommy could tell she was serious and she could obviously do it, just like she said, if she wanted. So, he relented. "Fine!" He said. He grabbed a bed sheet sized piece of toilet paper in his hands and pulled, but nothing happened. He laughed and then pulled at it again with all his strength. Maria had bought the strong kind with the ridges and Tommy didn't have the upper body strength to tear it.

She just observed impatiently from above. Tommy turned red trying to tear the toilet paper, but just couldn't do it. Sighing again audibly, she reached down and tore the paper shearing him off a towel sized piece. She then stood up to her full height. "Now, clean that up and maybe I'll let you down." She said sternly as she turned and walked into the bathroom to get a shower.

Tommy watched her beautiful ass quiver and wiggle as she left the bedroom. He felt his penis stiffen. He was still attracted to her, but the ass he was just staring at was the size of a large building now. It didn't help matters that she belittled him so much. He had already wiped up his mess, but was going to show Maria he didn't need her assistance or permission to get off the damn nightstand.

He walked to the edge closest to the bed and noticed that the wire for the alarm clock hung over the box spring. He could use it get off the night stand and drop onto the box spring. Then he'd be in a position to climb back up onto the bed defeating Maria's plans to leave him stranded on the nightstand.

Tommy jumped down and hung from the wire. He was high up, but didn't dwell on it. He quickly swung one arm after the other until he found himself safely above the box spring and then he let go. He dropped about twelve feet at his scale. He then was able to climb up a wrinkle in the fitted mattress sheet to make it back onto the bed.

Maria stepped into the shower and went on autopilot as her hands washed her hair and lathered her body up with suds. Her mind drifted to her increasingly feeble husband who didn't even have the upper body strength to tear a piece of toilet paper. He'd be in trouble if a rat or even a mouse crossed his path. She'd need to be a little more protective she decided.

She still couldn't believe he just pissed right on the nightstand. She had already decided to leave him stranded there until she got back from work. Honestly, if he wanted to be treated like a normal person why did he keep doing stupid things like that. Maybe if he realized there were consequences for being a dumb ass then he'd stop doing dumb ass things, she thought justifying her decision.

She finished washing and turned the water off, opened the curtain, and grabbed a towel. She dried off her body and wrapped her hair in a towel before stepping out. She grabbed her make up bag, a hair brush, and some hair lotion. Her tits jiggled and clapped with every step she took, but then they always did. She had huge tits and that's what huge tits do.

She walked back out into her room and sat on her bed. She didn't even bother giving Tommy a look lest she waiver in her decision to discipline him. So, she just plopped her naked ass down on the bed, took the towel off her head and began to work on her hair.

Tommy saw his enormous wife walk out from her shower. He couldn't wait to see the look on her face when she saw where he was. However, she didn't even notice he was no longer on the nightstand. She walked right over to where he was now. She was carrying a giant hair brush and her make up bag in one hand and a bottle of lotion in the other.

She then turned and started sitting. Tommy first screamed at her, but when he noticed she didn't hear he took of running as fast as he could. He looked back and saw her giant ass falling directly onto him. He calculated his odds for survival and they fell in direct proportion to how many tons he figured Maria weighed compared to him.

Even though her ass was plush and soft and the mattress was very soft her weight was somewhere in the range of super cargo ship and skyscraper. He was a goner for sure. There was no way he could move fast enough. His obituary flashed before his eyes as he ran: 'Sat on and crushed by wife'. He stole one last glance back. Her butt cheeks and the bottom of her hairy pussy were all he could see. It happened fast. He felt himself crumple like being pinned and then darkness.

Maria sat down and took the towel off her head and tossed it on the floor. She began applying lotion to her hands and then to sections of her long dark locks of wet hair. She had done this a million times and though there were a lot of movements required. She was meticulous, but also efficient and was speeding through her hair with the lotion.

Tommy was surprised to find himself still alive somehow. He quickly deduced that he had been saved by the crack of his wife's giant ass. He was nestled in between her gigantic and deadly butt cheeks. He belly crawled a little not even knowing which direction he was crawling. He was getting wet. She was still damp from the shower.

He then felt his body getting hugged tightly at the same moment he heard his wife cough. Maria was now brushing her hair as she started coughing. She must have caught something in her throat. She sat her brush down and went to go get some water.

Tommy felt himself lift up as he was being hugged tightly again. He then felt himself twist and get tugged almost as if something was trying to wrench his body in two. In this jostling he got a brief glimpse of the floor and Maria's heel, calf, hamstring, and inner thigh before the crevice of light closed. It then opened up again and he saw the other heel, calf, hamstring, and inner thigh.

He was caught in Maria's butt crack and she was walking some place! Fortunately there was little pressure being applied directly to him, but he was help tightly enough he hadn't fallen out, yet. He didn't dare move from fear of falling and dropping to his death the hundred and thirty odd feet or so to the floor. God, he hoped she didn't have to use the restroom.

He withstood, as best he could, the wrenching he felt with each step she took as her ass cheeks slid against him and each other. Were it not for the moisture this sheering might have been much more dangerous., even deadly He was moved each time this happened; sometimes up and sometimes down. He just hoped he didn't pop out the bottom of her ass crack which was up for him as he was upside down.

Maria's ass quivered beautifully on her walk to the kitchen to get some water. Creases formed under each ass cheek alternately with each step. The whole time she was none the wiser to the fact the her husband had gotten himself sat on and wedged up in butt. She reached the cold tile of the kitchen floor and got a glass and put it under the water spout attached to the fridge. She took gulps as she walked back to her room. Her throat felt much better already.

"No, No, No." Tommy yelled. In his jostling he was moved up a little bit and a little bit more which was down relative to Maria's butt. He soon found himself slipping out. He used his arms to try and push against the inside of her giant ass cheeks to stay in, but they were getting further apart. He could now see nearly everything below and in front of him (behind Maria) as she walked.

To his left and right he could see the flesh creases forming and running off to his flanks with each step. Below him he could see the full back of each of Maria's long legs. He could hear her foot falls with each step she took. Soon his world spun as she turned. He then felt himself falling, but it was because she was sitting. Unfortunately, this did cause her ass to spread naturally thus releasing him. He screamed aloud as he fell.

However, when he finally did fall he wasn't very high from the mattress she was plopping down on. He hit it just before Maria did. He looked up. She was going to sit on him again! The chances of surviving twice were astronomical. However, he quickly noticed that she was not lined up to actually sit on him this time since he had fallen out early. He watched as her ass passed over him and her giant hairy pussy landed in front of him. He had little time to fear or admire as the shock wave launched him into the air.

Maria took the last drink of her water and then turned and plopped back down on the bed. She thought she heard something momentarily and looked over to see where Tommy was. That's when she felt something tickle her inner thigh. She sat the glass down on the nightstand and then she leaned back slightly to find Tommy hugging her inner thigh and then sliding down it and falling on his ass. He was on his back facing her and they locked eyes for a moment.

Maria smirked. "Just what do you think you're doing?" She asked. Tommy was just thankful to still be alive and didn't really process his wife's question. So he just sat there looking up at her. "Did you even think about the fact that I could've just sat on you?" She said.

She regarded him so small and sitting there between her legs dwarfed by her hairy vagina. She admired his spirit, but she had a point she needed to make and she needed to get to work. "Do you think I'm going to give you any pussy after you decided you'd use my night stand as your toilet?" She asked sternly.

She didn't give him a chance to answer before her giant fingers descended from the sky and plucked him up from the valley of her thighs. Tommy was not quite limp, but he didn't really have the energy to do much except sit tight as Maria held his whole body between her finger and thumb. She lifted him up above her massive tits to her face and inspected him. "How did you even get off the night stand anyway?" She asked before simply returning him there.

Tommy just watched as she continued to get ready and simultaneously lectured him. However he was exhausted and just thankful to be alive and all he heard was the Charlie Brown adult voices...whahwhaawaawwhahwwaaaaa. She got her pantyhose and skirt on, but was still topless when she walked over and tossed a box with some high heels in it on the bed.

She looked over at Tommy who didn't seem to be paying her any attention at all. It made her mad when he did that back when he was big too."Damn it Tommy, are you even listening to me? Had I actually sat on you then you'd be dead now. Don't you realize how close a call you just had?" She asked as she took one then two heels out and put them on her feet.

The heels added three inches in height and made Maria even more imposing, but Tommy hardly noticed. She was already mega giantess-sized and her heels just made her a mega giantess in heels to him. He saw shadow envelope as Maria walked over and leaned over him to inspect the nightstand. "I bet you used the alarm cord didn't you?" She asked not expecting a reply.

He was still exhausted and just watched her enormous body move about the room. His eyes were drawn to the huge nipples jutting out from the ends of her giant tits. They were easily half his size, or more, now. She then stood up and placed a hand on her hip and looked over at the bed and then back to Tommy before she leaned down and plucked him up.

He winced as his wife's giant fingers dived from the sky once again for him. No matter how many times it happened it was impossible to become accustomed to being handled by a giant person. This time was an even more difficult adjustment because of the huge increase of relative size compared to his last treatment.

He found himself literally flying across the expanse between the nightstand and bed. He was then lowered down into the now empty shoe box. Before he could even look around he fell as it began to slide rapidly. Just after he got to his feet he noticed his wife was just beginning to lay down on her stomach.

Her giant naked tits hung and then rested on the bed and her arms. Tommy looked behind him noticed the pillows. He turned and could see Maria's shoe high in the air behind her. She was on the bed on her stomach and the thing Tommy noted the most was the giant smile on her face. She was proud of herself.

Tommy looked around. The box was just a normal shoe box, but it may as well been Alcatraz for him. The walls were too high to get out. She just laid there and smiled. A long line of cleavage separated her massive tits which taken together were easily wider then the shoe box he was now in. The sides of her boobs extended out passed the ends of the box on both sides. The tops of her compressed breasts loomed above it forming swells over which she looked down at him.

Maria pushed the box back and lay down trapping the small container between the pillows and her big pillow-y breasts. "This ought to keep you out of trouble while I'm gone and I'll know right where to find you when I get back." She said. She then slowly rose up and her big boobs to wobbled above Tommy momentarily.

Each one of them could have filled the volume of the shoe box completely. She just sort of swayed them above alternately allowing one to hang directly above the box opening, completely blocking it, and then the other."If you're good maybe I'll let you play with these again later." She said seductively before getting up and walking out of the room.

Tommy looked around, surely she wasn't going to just leave him in this shoe box while she went to work. When she returned she was fully clothed. "No, that's bullshit. She told me that she got them all." Maria angrily spoke into her cellphone. "Hey!" Tommy yelled, but fell as she picked up the box.

He got up a little shakily as the box was moving because she was carrying it and him somewhere. He looked up, but could see nothing except part of Maria's torso and the undersides of her enormous breasts gently bouncing beneath her gold blouse and black business vest as she walked. She was talking on her cell the whole way. "Does she even realize how much trouble this causes me?" She sat the box down on the kitchen counter it appeared.

"Hey!" He tried again, but she was paying him no mind as she turned. When she returned he could tell she was carrying something. She sat it down in the corner of the box. It was a small saucer they used for tea cups. It had several bits of biscuit, eggs, and sausage.

It looked as if Maria had pinched off some pieces of her own microwaved breakfast sandwich. "Hey!" Tommy yelled up at her waving his arms, but she was focused on her call still. "Yes, go ahead and pull those and the Jenkin's division as well." She said her voice trailing off as she turned again.

When she returned she sat another saucer down that had water in it. "I'll be there in twenty, no fifteen minutes." She said turning and hanging up as she did so. "Maria! Maria!" Tommy yelled with his hands funneled and running inside the box towards her as she walked over to her purse which was next to the box and dropped her phone in it. "Hey! Maria!" Tommy yelled continuing to close the gap between them.

He could see her beautiful face clearly as she loomed above him and his box while she rummaged through her purse for her keys. He could tell she was agitated. In the past he would have given her a hug to comfort her and playfully squeezed those big titties of hers. She sighed heavily and grabbed her purse off the counter and left. She didn't even give him a final look before her head disappeared over the top of the box. Tommy slowed to a stop and looked around in disbelief. Apparently, she was going to leave him in this box.

Chapter 12: Pet Husband by minuss

Maria speed the whole way to work. She made it right at the fifteen minutes that she promised. It was going to be a rough day. She needed to go through some more contracts. She thought she had got them all, but one of her paralegals fucked up and missed a whole file cabinet.

When she got into her office she saw Sydney and her paralegal with stacks of paper spread about."What are you doing with my files?" Maria asked entering her office. "Saving our asses." Sydney said. "Hmmpf, I was going to fix it." Maria replied. "Well, I got this part. If you want to help then smooth this over with Bob; undo the top button on your blouse. We have a meeting with him in ten minutes." She shot back as she started gathering up documents. Maria rolled her eyes and looked at her paralegal who just shrugged awkwardly.

Sydney had a couple of stacks turned at different angles to separate them and bundled in her arms. She stopped in the doorway momentarily. "Are you coming or not?" She barked at Maria and then continued on. "Yes." Maria snapped back. "We'll talk later." Maria said coldly to her paralegal and then stormed out after her diminutive colleague. When she caught up to her Sydney was waiting at the elevator.

"There you are. I'm not joking about the button." Sydney said glancing at Maria's bust and then got on the lift. Maria sighed in contempt as she followed her on. "You are the rudest little woman I've ever met." Maria said. "Besides plunging cleavage is too obvious, it'll backfire and I'll look like a stupid bimbo." She said looking down at Sydney who was smiling back up at her. "Don't even think it." She said.

Maria realized that she was literally going into this meeting clueless. Sydney had all the information. "So, what did you find?" Maria asked hoping for a quick summary in the thirty seconds or so they had left before they exited the elevator. "I told you I got this part. I'll do the brainy lawyer stuff you do the bubbly bimbo part and we might just get out of this." Sydney said.

"Jeez, you small breasted women are more obsessed with tits than men are and think cleavage is the answer to everything. Let me help. Give me something more than just my boobs to walk in with. Despite what you may think I'm more than just a huge rack." Maria pleaded. "Sorry, letting you play lawyer got us into this in the first place." Sydney said. "Alright, fine." Maria huffed as she undid the button on her vest, but not the one on her blouse. "Better keep going." Sydney said snidely. Maria shook her head in disdain as the women exited the elevator together.

"Ladies? Whats this big crisis that I keep hearing about?" Bob asked as they entered his office. "Mr. Ferris, the crisis is under control. Maria, will give you the backstory and I'll give you an update on our status and how this is being cleaned up." Sydney said sitting down, but noticing Maria was not sitting with her. She had turned for a cup of water as they entered.

Maria had to hand it to her, the little bitch was good. She set it up so she had to claim and explain the failure and Sydney could explain and claim the victory. "Sounds good. Maria, your up." Bob said. Maria finished her water and turned and walked over to the desk. Bob's eyes followed Maria's bust the whole way. Her chest wobbled and swayed beautifully now that it was less constrained by the buttoned vest.

"Well, unfortunately, my paralegal missed a large set of files and so I missed them in the set of contracts that you got. I was going to have the paralegal re-check them as a lesson about why this matters, but Sydney is so proactive she already did the grunt work." Maria said settling in her seat and straightening her skirt before crossing her legs and leaning back.

Sydney had underestimated Maria. She was playing the politics well. She implanted the notion that she was above the work that Sydney was about to claim credit for. Maybe she had half a brain somewhere behind all that boobage. She turned to Bob and was about to begin when she noticed Bob's eyes divert to Maria and widen. Sydney glanced over at Maria and her eyes widened too. As she had settled back in her chair one of her gigantic blouse covered tits pushed the vest aside slightly and a damn near thumb-sized indentation protruded from her colleague's gold blouse.

Maria played oblivious perfectly and just looked over at Sydney. "You're up." She said which broke Bob's stare. "Yes, yes. Sydney?" Bob said forcing himself to maintain eye contact with her. "Yes, I've went through the files already and identified the potentially lucrative cases. I've already prepared motions which are here..." She said laying a stack of legal documents on his desk. "...and got us on the schedule in all but two courts; someone will need to travel to get those two cleared." She said.

"I think you'd be perfect for it Syd. I mean you've already done the leg work and know the cases best. You may as well drive this thing home." Maria suggested standing. "Quite right." Bob said standing as well. Sydney couldn't believe that she had been out maneuvered by the busty bimbo standing to her right. It was clear that Maria was using body language to aid her efforts. After all there was no way she could outsmart her. So, Sydney stood too, but the comparison with her buxom and statuesque colleague only subtracted from her intended message.

"Shouldn't Maria come too? I mean after all this was her project." Sydney suggested, but if felt more like a plea. "No. Maria can't go because, well...I may as well tell you all now rather than later. She's the newest national partner effective immediately. She has to learn how to run this place, because I head back to my office next week." He said walking around the desk.

Maria wanted to jump for joy, but she maintained her composure. However, Sydney was livid and immediately went into attack mode. "What? I've been victorious in trial three times as much as she has and she gets to be a fucking partner!?" Sydney exclaimed. Maria just calmly watched the meltdown with satisfaction. "So. She doesn't need to be in court now. That's what she's got you for." He replied. "What about Jim?" She asked. "Jim's going to retire in two months. We don't make interim partners." He explained.

He turned to Maria and shook her hand. "Congratulations." He said. "This is fucking bullshit!" Sydney blurted out and slapped one of the stacks of paper off the desk and started walking out. "Hey! If you want a job tomorrow you better pick these up!" Bob yelled. Sydney just flipped him off without breaking stride or looking back and stormed out. Maria knelt down and gathered up the files while Bob glanced down her top.

She stood up and replaced them. "Looks like you'll need to find a new trial lawyer." He said. "I can smooth it over. Can I give her a raise?" Maria asked. "I didn't think you two liked each other?" Bob asked looking confused. "We haven't gotten along in the past, but it doesn't change the fact that she is our best trial lawyer." Maria said. "Well, you can do whatever you want you're running this place now. I'd fire her, but if you think she's worth saving go right ahead." He said. "She's smart, but she's got an over-sized ego. Now that we aren't competitors anymore I can get her back after she calms down." Maria said.

Bob smiled. "That right there shows we made the right decision." He said. "You sure the bazookas didn't have anything to do with it?" Maria asked winking. "Nah, it was unanimous. You got our three octogenarian votes and even our two gay partner's votes too." He replied. Maria just laughed.

The rest of the work day went by quickly. Bob made the announcement and everyone was falling over themselves to congratulate her. She felt different already and she hadn't even taken charge yet. She reached out to Sydney via text message, but she hadn't got a response yet. She picked up her benefits folder before she left to go celebrate with Sasha.

...

Maria sat down at the sushi restaurant. "Hey girl. Congrats!" She heard Sasha greet her as she entered and quickly got her seat across from Maria in the small restaurant. "Hi. How are you?" Maria responded. "Good. I got ditched this coming weekend by John for a boys night out. So, I cut him off until next week." She said laughing at her retribution.

Maria chuckled too. "So, what? You're like the boss woman now or something?" Sasha asked. "I was shocked. I mean I'm not even the best lawyer there." Maria admitted. "So, give it back." Sasha said. "No trade backs." Maria said smiling. Sasha laughed. "So, I guess you got a raise then, huh?" Sasha pried. Maria just passed her compensation sheet over to her best friend. "Holy shit! Nine hundred thousand dollars a year!?" Sasha squealed.

"Jeez, what's that a check?" She asked. Maria hadn't thought about it in those terms. "Well, we get a check every two weeks so, just under thirty-five thousand dollars." Maria answered. "Sickening. Bitch, you make more than I do per year in one fucking pay check. You are so picking up this tab." Sasha said. Maria just laughed.

"So, how are you and Tom doing?" Sasha asked. Maria just sighed. Sasha's eyebrows went up. "What did he say this time?" She asked. "Nothing, its, well, he's just so small and helpless now. I have to do everything for him. So, he doesn't even have to say anything except ask where I've been and I immediately feel guilty about leaving him at home, but if I bring him someplace with me I feel guilty about keeping him in my purse. I feel bad either way." She explained.

Sasha frowned. "Maybe he can live with the government at the lab." She suggested. "He'd never go for it and I'd feel guilty about that too. The literature says this is the toughest part. When he is finally shrunk down to the correct size there are a lot of technological devices that will make him more independent, but he's too big for those right now." Maria explained.

"How small is he now?" Sasha asked. Maria held up her fingers and demonstrated Tommy's two inch height. Sasha gasped. "My goodness. Are you all...I mean can you and he?" Sasha couldn't help, but ask. The question was inappropriate, but no more so than the salary questions and she had known Maria so long she was the only person that could get a pass. Maria blushed a little, but was ready to discuss this topic with someone.

"Not in the way we have been. Our sex is so awkward and one sided now." Maria went on. "It used to just be spontaneous when he was normal size. He would ravage me and I'd wrap my legs around him and give it right back, but now I'm SO much bigger I just have my way with him. I mean he's so little I can literally do anything I want with him." She trailed off. "He's OK with that?" Sasha asked. "I don't know, but what choice does he have?" Maria answered as if in jest, but not really. "Good point." Sasha said laughing.

"I really didn't mean it like that. I meant its safer if I'm in control because I could kill him if I'm careless about where I sit, lay, and step; or even where my tits land." Maria explained. "He'd be squished flat if one of those things fell on top of him." Sasha agreed nodding to Maria's enormous chest as she finished the last bite of her salad. "It can' be all bad." Sasha said.

"It hasn't been. When I got back from my work trip he was more or less penis sized and so..." Maria said smiling and allowing Sasha to fill in the gap. Sasha's mouth dropped open. "I thought that's what you all would do. What's that like?" Sasha asked envious of her friend. Maria could detect the envy and reveled in it for a moment before answering.

"Looking back it was pretty erotic. The physical sensation is about what you'd get from a dildo, but then when I put him all the way in and thought about the fact I was inserting a full grown man, my husband, completely inside of me; god it was hot." Maria explained. Sasha was now blushing.

"Of course, nothing lasts in this process and now he's so little I can hardly feel him down there. Still, there's something surreal about laying back with your legs spread and watching the man you married crawl around on your pussy as if it were a mattress." Maria said philosophically. Then she laughed. "The last time that I dropped him off south of the border he just got all tangled up." Maria said.

Sasha laughed as well. "You always did roll a little wild down there. Maybe you ought to tidy up a bit and help him out." She said. "Nah, I'm not getting waxed and its too much trouble to shave unless I have to go to a beach or something." Maria said. Sasha just laughed again, "Well, in a few more weeks it will probably take him an hour just to find his way to where he is supposed to be." Sasha said and Maria laughed.

"Anyway the sex is only part of it. We used to do things together all the time. We'd workout together, rock-climb, run together, go dancing, go to restaurants, go to the movies, and swim together, but now all of our time together is spent at that stupid clinic and our house." Maria complained. "Even at the house his presence is so small its like I'm there alone. That is unless I'm cleaning up his potty corner, or putting his food or bedding down, or helping him bathe." She described. "This might not be so bad, but for his giant case of little man syndrome." She added.

Sasha shook her head. She grabbed her friends hand and said, "I'm here for you. Whatever you need." "Thanks." Maria replied just as a waiter set their sushi rolls down. After she prepped her soy sauce dish she paused before consuming her first slice of sushi roll. Maria couldn't help but notice that the raw piece of tuna on top of the slice she was holding was bigger than her husband now. "Something wrong?" Sasha asked. "No." Maria said popping the whole slice into her mouth. One, two chews, and a gulp and the whole thing was gone.

"John told me you and Bill had a little extracurricular activity." Sasha said switching gears. Maria smiled. "He does have a nice body." She said before popping another sushi roll into her mouth. "Well??" Sasha asked. She had already heard Bill's account through John, but wanted Maria's take.

"I won't lie I was flirting pretty hard; I shoved him into our pool." Maria said smiling at the memory. "Well, then he threw me in. After this we both went in to change. I brought him some dry clothes just in my robe and he opened the bathroom door at the same time and was totally naked." Maria explained pausing to let everything she said sink in.

"And?" Sasha asked prompting Maria for the rest of the story. "Well, he just walked out of the bathroom, flipped my robe off, and began squeezing my tits. I should have stopped him, but it felt so nice." She said smiling. "We hugged and I felt his dick slip between my legs just below by vaj and that's when I imagined Tommy standing there and looking up in disappointment and I stopped it." Maria recalled.

"So, you all just stopped; end of story?" Sasha asked knowing better. "More or less." Maria replied. She saw no reason to divulge of their discovery by Tommy. It wasn't flattering for any of them. Sasha just let it drop and they finished their dinner talking about fashion and TV shows.

Maria and Sasha said their good-byes and as Maria was heading back to her car when she saw something in a strip mall window that caught her eye. It was perfect. Tommy could move about and she'd be free from worry about accidentally stepping on him at least. She stopped in and made her purchase and headed back home.

...

Tommy was working out when he heard Maria enter the room. He couldn't see her, but he could hear her moving about and he could feel the box shake slightly with each of her footfalls. She dropped her keys on the counter and then her purse. He heard some more stoop and then a toilet flushing.

A moment later and she suddenly appeared above him as he was doing sit-ups. "Honey, I've got some great news." She announced. Tommy stopped and just sat up and placed his elbows on his knees. He could see she was very happy. He wished he could say the same. Spending the day in a shoe box on your kitchen counter tends to take the wind out of one's sails. "That's great hon." He said resuming his sit-ups.

"Here let me get you some dinner and then I'll show you." Maria said. Tommy finished his sit-ups as she made his dinner. She then placed him on a plate on the table. There were some small pieces of roast beef, cheese, and bread laid out in front of him. Tommy ate and Maria sat down in front of the plate and watched patiently from above. When he finished he asked, "OK. What's this great news?"

"I made partner." She answered excitedly. "Oh." Tommy said. It was big news. "So, you got a raise then?" He asked. She smiled. "I'll say." She said. "Well?" He asked. "Nine hundred thousand." She said. The number was ridiculous. It was three times more than even he made. "That doesn't even include bonuses. Last year I would have gotten a three hundred thousand dollar bonus." She added. "Isn't that great!" She exclaimed.

It was, but honestly he wasn't sure how he felt about it. Finance was the one way he had felt equal even superior to her. This morning it was his check that was indispensable to their financial well being. This evening his check was an after thought, about the same as her bonus check. She truly didn't need him now. "That's great." He said.

"I picked up something for you." She said. Tommy winced as her giant fingers plucked him off the plate and dropped him into something smooth in her other hand. He slid down the slope of some type of curved transparent plastic. He looked up just as the other half covered him and Maria's giant fingers twisted the clear dome like structure.

He was still on his knees as he was lowered to the floor. He stood up and noticed that he almost could touch the top of the hollow sphere. He could see clearly through it to the kitchen ceiling and the lights way above. He tried to touch the top and then stepped as it rolled forward and he stepped again and it rolled forward some more. He repeated until it really got moving. Then he face planted into the side as the whole sphere suddenly stopped rolling.

He looked up and saw giant toes clutching the top of the sphere and the bottom of Maria's giant foot. She removed her toes and he looked back up her long leg and saw her sitting and smiling at him. She hadn't even got up! Right as realization started to hit the giant big toe tapped his sphere from the right. Tommy hit the floor and was carried to the ceiling and dropped to the floor and it repeated a few more times before the sphere stopped because it was caught by Maria's other giant foot.

"I picked it up after dinner with Sasha. Now, I don't have to worry about accidentally stepping on you." She explained. She had put him in a hamster ball! Tommy got up and tried to beat on the side of the ball, but it just rolled forcing him to roll with it. He rolled out away from Maria toward the middle of the kitchen floor.

He was still rolling and trying to figure out how to steer and stop when he saw Maria stand up and take one step and then shadow fell over him as she placed her entire barefoot on the ball again bringing it to a stop. "See? Totally safe." She said removing her foot. "Have fun." She added and then turned and walked into the living room.

Tommy rolled around in the kitchen and dining room for what seemed like an hour, he couldn't tell for sure. Maria had walked in a time or two to get something to drink or throw something in the garbage, but paid him no mind when she did. Eventually, she returned for him and her enormous hand descended and grasped the sphere he was in lifting it up effortlessly.

She held it up in her fingers like an apple or a small tangerine and examined him. He had fallen on his butt from the motion and she could just see his tiny little pecker, balls, and bush between his legs. Taken in their entirety his genitals were about as as substantial as the end of a Q-tip, the brand name version not the smaller generic variety.

She then twisted the container open and dumped him back in the box. "OK. Time for bed." She said without acknowledgment that she had just retrieved him from a hamster ball and dumped him out into an empty shoe box. Tommy kept his balance this time as she picked the box up and carried it into their bedroom. She sat it down on what Tommy figured was the bed and then she disappeared into the adjoining bathroom.

He felt the box shaking once again before he saw the top of Maria's head and then her face as she walked around the foot of the bed. A few more steps and a few more quakes for Tommy and he could see her from the thighs up. She had her bra and panties on and nothing else. The bra was this massive white lace number and the panties were also white; accept right at her crotch where he could see the darkness of her thick carpet of pubic hair bleeding through.

She leaned over and pumped some moisturizer lotion in her hand and rubbed them together. She looked down and saw him watching her. She smiled and then she winked at him and then arched her back. She was doing his favorite trick. He watched her chest expectantly as she took a deep breath and the enormous, sturdy bra stretched to its limit and beyond giving out entirely and her giant tits exploded outward and the cups of the front opening bra fell defeated beneath her huge bare breasts.

She undid the back and then shimmied her shoulders and her boobs shook wildly for a moment flopping too and fro before the straps of the bra slid off her shoulders and the undergarment fell to the floor. She smiled down at Tommy again and without a word she turned and sat down on the bed. He felt the ground tilt and his world slide a bit towards Maria. He looked up and could see her full back and the top of her butt.

She then lay down and started filing her fingernails. Tommy could now see the side profile of her upper body. "Hey, you going to let me out?" He asked. She gave no indication she heard him. He funneled his hands. "Hey!" He yelled up. She turned and looked down. "Yes?" She asked. "You going to let me out?" He asked loudly. "Nope." She said nonchalantly and continued filing her nails.

Tommy looked around. He'd given up trying to fight with her overtly. Instead he spent his mental energy figuring out how he could get her to do things for him. "What if I want to watch some TV?" He yelled. She stopped filing her nails and dropped her hands. He then heard like a loud tear or saw and then he saw the file had been thrust through the shoe box wall. It began thrusting in and out of the box like some tree saw. She was cutting him a viewing slit. "What channel you want to watch?" She asked. He walked over to the slit and could now see the TV, but that wasn't the point. He wanted out.

He looked up. She had the remote in hand and was awaiting his reply. "Well?" She asked again. "Never mind!" He yelled up. "Suit yourself." She said and she put the remote down and went back to filing her nails. he just shook his head and lay down in the corner and went to sleep.

...

Tommy awoke with a sense of falling. He was falling; or sliding rather right out of the box. It was tilted nearly upside down and he busted his chin on his own knee when he landed on Maria's belly. He looked up as she effortlessly lifted the box away with one and hand and tossed it to her side. He got to his feet and took in his surroundings.

He was on sort of an incline since she was leaning against her pillows resting against their headboard. Her huge naked breasts loomed above; perfect, massive, and symmetrical. He saw her watching him from above them. They made eye contact. "I'm ready to play now." She said. "Oh, really?" He yelled back. "Nails done?" He asked in a snarky tone. "Of course." She answered slapping a giant hand in front of him for inspection.

He looked at the log like fingers each one was considerably longer than he was tall. He knew it was impossible, but they seemed even bigger than earlier in the day. Sure enough they were each capped with perfectly manicured fingernails each the size of a snowboard. They were all highly polished, sharp, and strong enough to cut him in two, but he wasn't scared. "I was dead asleep. What if I don't want to play?" He responded. Maria arched an eyebrow, but then smiled, sat up, and pulled her panties out as she did so. She watched as he just tumbled right inside.

He tried catching himself, but the incline was too great and he soon felt ropes around him as he landed on his back with a bounce. He was confronted by his wife's enormous, hairy genitals. Taken in their entirety her pussy and bush had the surface area of a large trampoline. His feet were braced against her labia one foot on each thick lip and his back was laying in the crotch of her panties. Her pussy hair rose up and around him to nearly his chest.

He looked up her body, but only to the undersides of her giant boobs where his view was obstructed. He heard her giggle. "You literally just slid into third base." She said just before she let go and he face planted into her pussy as her panties snapped back into position.

Maria laid back down after trapping her tiny husband in her panties. She watched with amusement and fascination as the little bump in her crotch slowly crawled up to the hem. The sensation was akin to a normal man trying to cop a feel with a single finger. She continued watching and two little arms poked out, followed by a head and the rest of her diminutive husband. "Well there's a first." She laughed. "A man desperate to get OUT of my panties." She said.

Tommy was about to reply, but before he could say anything he was plucked from Maria's navel by her 9-12 foot long fingers. His world went a blur as she rolled over and he dangled hundreds of feet in the air. Everything was spinning and the next thing he knew he was falling and he landed softly on the mattress.

He looked up and saw Maria bending over at the foot of the bed pulling her panties down and then she popped back up and was completely naked. Her gigantic tits jiggled randomly as she put one knee then a second on the bed. Her hairy pussy seemed to stalk him from above as she knee walked a step or two closer before she fell to all fours and leaned forward toward Tommy.

A huge gust of wind nearly knocked him on his ass as his giant wife fell upon him. He soon found her billboard sized face in close proximity smiling down at him. Her massive breasts were now resting on the mattress in front of him partially compressed. Her butt was high in the air off in the distance. He felt her breath now commanding the air around him to rhythmic in and out gusts. He had her full attention and it was a little unnerving. "What?!" He yelled up at his wife.

"I want a show." She said. "What are you talking about?" He asked. "I gave you a show. I want one." She said referring to her titty trick from earlier. "No. I was sleeping and you just woke me up cold turkey." He complained and started walking "off stage" so to speak.

Before he took two steps a massive flesh wall was moved right in front of him: it was Maria's hand. He turned and walked the other way and her other hand blocked his path. He repeated this a few more times in random directions and was met with the same result along with audible giggles coming from his wife the last couple of times about the ease at which she could block him.

He looked up and he saw a playful glee in her eyes. She was enjoying this. "Well what do you want to see?" He asked in exasperation. "I don't know. How about a dance. Shake that sexy little butt of yours." She said tapping his ass with the back of her giant finger. "Fine." He blurted at her touch which felt more like a kick. He then bounced around and wiggled his bottom for a few seconds in a halfhearted attempt at appeasement.

"There." He said and started to walk away again. "I don't think so." She said and plucked him up with just two fingers and put him right back where he was. Instead of dancing for her he ran. He darted between the pillows and planned to move along the perimeter of them until he got to the mattress edge and then maybe drop to the box spring and then on to the alarm clock power cord.

His train of thought was interrupted by a whoosh and a flood of light as Maria just tossed the enormous pillow onto to the floor. Shit he was in the open. He looked up and Maria was on all fours still, but no longer leaning so much toward him. She was held higher up by her long powerful arms. Her giant boobs were hanging freely now and still swaying slightly from her movement. "Running are we?" She asked playfully. Tommy looked at the edge of the mattress and then back at Maria and then back to the edge. He jumped, sprinting as fast as he could to the edge of the mattress near the headboard.

Maria watched in mild amusement as her tiny little husband attempted an escape. She couldn't believe he actually thought he could get away. He must feel like he was moving really fast. If he could only see himself from her vantage point he wouldn't have bothered she thought as she watched him slowly inching toward the edge. She could almost feel his excitement grow as he got closer, but all she had to do was just...

He was almost there. Just a few more moments and he could dive to safety. Just as he started working out when he ought to jump the lights went out with a whoosh and he hit his head on something and fell onto his back and slid.

After allowing the suspense to build for a moment Maria just slapped her hand down over her puny husband before he made it to the edge of the mattress. She made sure to cup her hand lest she hurt him. "Looks like I caught me a little man." She said. Tommy was just getting to his knees when she lifted her hand. "Nope. Just a little mouse." She teased.

"Ha. Ha. Very funny." He said getting to his feet. Then he ran for it again. Maria smiled and just slapped her other hand down over him, cupping it again, and still covering him completely. This time she lay down on her side, but held her hand over him as she did so. He felt a strong tremor which coincided with her body flopping down on the bed.

She had parted her fingers some so she could see him in there. Her other hand held her head. She had her arm bent at the elbow and resting on the bed and also nearly flush with the head board. She was laying on her right side. Her giant tits lay one across the other like some giant booby pileup. Her pancake aureoles were puffy and her large nipples extended from them prominently. After getting comfy on her side she lifted her hand off of Tommy again.

He looked at the edge again it was so close, but now it was blocked by thousands of long dark locks of her silky hair. He then looked up at his enormous wife grinning down expectantly at him. She was toying with him like a cat might do with a mouse. He shook his head. "Nope. Not again." He said loudly. "Not going to try and escape?" She asked disappointed. "So, you can just stop me? No, I'm through being your toy for tonight." He replied.

"That's so cute." Maria said as she nonchalantly scratched the inside of her giant left breast causing it to jiggle wildly for a moment. "What?" He replied nervously as he watched tons of tit flesh effortlessly convulse in front of him. "That you think you have a say in what we do." She said gently brushing his whole side with just her finger and causing him to fall down. He was up in an instant in anger. "Maria, you, you can't just..." "Hold that thought for a sec." She interrupted and casually began to roll over: onto him!

Tommy about shit himself as her giant breasts bulged towards him. However, they stopped well before crushing him, but not before giving him a good scare. Her long athletic arm was extended out over him as well. She was retrieving something from the drawer in the nightstand. She pulled back all of the sudden and her terrifyingly titanic tits retreated to their previous position.

A pile of chains fell next to him. There were four of them. They each had two inch bud light bottles attached to them on one end and clamps on the other end which made bear traps look small at Tommy's scale.

"Remember when you bought these?" She said. "We never got a chance to use them." She added and before Tommy could even say a word she plucked one up and clamped it onto her left nipple. The bud light bottle hung about three inches from her nipple. Tommy had forgotten all about his complaint from earlier because he knew she was up to something. It made him nervous, because though he didn't like it she was right. He had zero say in what they did in bed anymore; or to be more accurate what she did with him.

She picked up the other one. "The coolest thing about these was that they were interchangeable." She said as she released the tiny necklace like locking mechanism and the bud light bottle fell and bounced a time or two and Tommy had to catch it by the neck so it didn't hit him. It was half a foot taller than he was. He shoved it away allowing it to fall to the mattress.

"We never bought any different bottles, but..." She said and she plucked him up and clasped the locking ring over his forearm. It was a perfect fit. She sat him back down and clamped the other end to her right nipple which was attached to the huge tit on the bottom of the titty pileup.

"Maria! What the fuck?" He blurted shaking his arm and walking away from her on the mattress that is until the slack from the small chain was gone. He yanked his arm. She saw him yanking the chain forcefully. He then pulled with his whole body as he leaned back, but the fit was snug and it wouldn't come over his wrist. Despite using all the force he could muster she simply couldn't feel his tiny tugs, even on her sensitive and erect nipple.

He finally held his arm up and looked up at Maria. "Take this damn thing off!" He demanded. She just ignored the demand. "Looks like it will hold you." She said aloud more to her self then to him. Then she slowly turned and sat up. The chain jerked Tommy who took off running. The alternative was that he would get pulled across the mattress.

Not long and he was jerked upward. His feet left the ground and he banged into the side of his wife's massive tit. His world then went topsy-turvy as she finished sitting up. He was slung to and fro for a moment as Maria's giant titty wobbled from her movement, but then settled heavily on her chest. Tommy's violent gyrations slowed to a pendulum like swing before slowing even more to a slow twist.

His arm was stretched out above him. He looked around and noticed Maria's opened hand beneath him. She was sitting up on the bed. "Looks like its holding." She said. She lowered her hand. Tommy looked down and saw her long naked legs beneath him and further below her feet were resting flat on the floor. Her dark hairy bush seemed to connect the giant legs together. He looked over as he twisted and saw the other bud light bottle hanging just as helplessly as he did from his wife's huge, erect nipple.

He began to bounce and swing more fully when she slowly stood up and walked over to the mirror. As his motion slowed Tommy caught himself in the mirror dangling from his wife's gigantic breast. "Adorable" she said smiling. She turned her shoulders back and forth for a time or two causing Tommy and the bud light bottle to flap about some. "I bet you never thought you'd be riding these when you bought them." She said.

"I've got to send a pic to Sasha!" She suddenly exclaimed as she grabbed her phone from her purse. She took a topless selfie, cropped her face off, and sent it. "Guess who's hanging out with me tonight?" She sent with the pic. "OMG! What a cute nipple ornament!" came the reply. Maria smiled and tossed her phone back into her purse. Tommy was still twisting to and fro. "Maria! Get me down from here!" He yelled.

"No way. You make the perfect titty tassel." She said playfully as she toggled Tommy with her finger gently batting him back and forth as he dangled from her nipple. She knew she should respect her husband's wishes, but she just didn't feel like it. He had turned himself into a little toy and what; she wasn't supposed to play with him?

Tommy took matters into his own hands and grabbed hold of the chain and climbed up until he reached the giant nipple it was attached to. The clamp was much too big for him to release even if he wanted to do so and he certainly did not while suspended hundreds of feet above the floor. Without warning a violent jolt launched him from his nipple perch. He screamed as he fell head first and then stopped abruptly as the chain yanked his arm and dangled in relative safety from Maria's nipple again. He saw her smiling at him in the mirror. She had shimmied her shoulders on purpose knocking him off!

He flipped her off. She just smiled at his irate impotence. "I wonder if I can get you twirling?" She asked innocently and then proceeded to try. This was one titty talent that Maria's size made more difficult. Her boobs would collide and interfere with one another before she could really get him going. Unfortunately for Tommy, it took a while.

She had been trying too hard at first and eventually figured it out. She had her tassels twirling now and the key was just a gentle, yet timed shimmy. Her titties were barely moving now just sort of jiggling as all the kinetic energy traveled like a wave through the pliant breast flesh to the ends where the tassels were. Both Tommy and the bud light bottle were really moving now and swinging in circles from her jiggling titties while she watched with glee in the mirror.

He was dizzy and had already vomited. He didn't know where the vomit landed and he didn't care. Finally, he slowed and started just swinging back and forth like a pendulum. He was limp and then felt himself swaying differently. He opened his eyes. She was walking. She laid back down on the bed.

Tommy came to rest against the curvature of her right breast, but soon found himself sliding across the giant globe. He then went airborne as she lifted him up to her face. She had unclasped his chain and inspected him as he dangled by his arm from the other end. "Really, done already?" She said in disappointment.

He didn't respond. She was too big and her games were too rough. He just wanted her to get bored with him so he could go to sleep. He felt another cold metal restraint snap on his other arm and his eyes popped open.

Maria smiled devilishly as she lifted her other hand and Tommy's other arm lifted. She had detached the other bud light bottle and fastened the second chain to his other arm. Tommy pulled with his arms, but to no avail as Maria gently pulled his arms out to his side with just a fraction of the strength in her fingers.

"Maria, Come on!" He said in exasperation as she had him stretched out before her face. Tommy could see a gleam in her eye. She was enjoying herself immensely. She brought her fingers slightly closer together and his arms rose above him and he lowered slightly. She then bounced him gently and laughed at the result.

"Wh...wh...what...wh...wh...why?" Tommy asked his puny voice choppy from the shaking. "I'm making your little penis and balls bounce." She said chuckling softly as she gently bounced her tiny husband via the attached arm chains. "Ple...eas....se. Pu..t....me...down." He begged as his giant wife played with him.

"Don't worry I will." She said as she grabbed the other chains. She then clamped each of them on an ankle. Satisfied she finally lowered him down. Tommy felt the rings clamp tightly on his ankle. He winced. It was a much less comfortable fit then the chains on his arms. However, it did feel good just to have his arms at his side again.

He looked up and Maria had the other ends of all the chains clamped onto the fingers of her right hand. She could control his arms and legs like a puppet now! She had each clamp on a finger on just one hand and so with just small flicks of her fingers she could force a tiny arm or leg to move this way or that.

"Maria, please!" He yelled trying to rest control of his own limbs back, but his wife's giant fingers were so much stronger. She ignored his whimpering as she experimented with her little living marionette. Tommy could scarcely believe what was happening as his own arms and legs betrayed him and obeyed his wife's every command. He saw this intent concentration in her face as she honed her control over him.

She laid back and held him with her right hand right in front of her face on the top of her chest above the swells of her breasts as she controlled him. Her eyes concentrated deeply on his complimentary movements as she moved her fingers. Once she gained enough command over him she then noticed his picture perfect physique and smiled. Certainly no puppet or doll had ever had such exquisite detail.

She couldn't help herself. She lifted her other hand and caressed his little chest, butt, arms, and legs with her index finger. With the complete control she had nothing was inaccessible to her. She spread his arms and legs and then ever so gently lifted her index fingernail under his genitals allowing his balls and penis to rest on top of it's glossy surface.

The length of his manhood didn't extend beyond the width of the white tipped edge of her finger nail. Tommy felt his wife's huge lust filled breathes increase in frequency as she inspected and exercised ever more fine control over his body. She was becoming aroused. This might have given him some comfort had the full body inspection she just gave him not been so humiliating.

"So, who wants to give his beautiful wife-y some head?" Maria asked. "I do, I do." She replied in a squeaky voice meant to be Tommy. His arm then shot up. Then his other arm shot up and the first arm dropped. "Please let me." Maria squeaked again on his behalf. "Why that's a great idea." Maria said in her voice and she swung his arms back and forth and lifted his feet in marching fashion as she slowly "walked" him toward her aroused vagina. "This is so cool. I have a little Tommy puppet now." She proclaimed giddily.

Tommy tried one last time at resisting and kicking his legs, but Maria didn't even notice it he was so ineffective against her huge fingers. The fact that the most fierce defense of his dignity he could mount was so easily bested by her slightest whims left him dejected. He wondered if she could tell how demeaning this was or if she just didn't care. He couldn't decide if ignorance or indifference was worse. She "walked" Tommy through her waist high bush and positioned him in her crease and gave his whole body a hug with her increasingly wet pussy lips.

With out control of his own limbs poor Tommy was even more defenseless than he otherwise would be as his wife dominated him. His face slammed into her clit several times as she drug him up and down her crease and across her labia. Maria's rope like pubic hair punished Tommy's face and body giving him a wind or sunburned look. She even made him hump her clit. His plight was much too small for her to even notice at her scale and she considered her handling of him to be deft and playful.

Finally, after she had her fill her giant hand lifted him off her crotch and into the air by his strings. Tommy was bruised and exhausted and just hung limply. "Well I guess we made up for last night, huh?" Maria said referring to the failed attempt at intimacy from the night before. He couldn't believe it. She was under the impression that he had enjoyed this!

She stood up and continued to control him with her fingers by making him twitch this way and that as she retrieved the shoe box. She couldn't help herself. It was addictive. When she had her fill she finally lowered him into the shoe box.

Tommy stood under his own power having control of his own limbs again, but he still had the chains attached to them. "Maria! Please, take these damn things off!" He cried out from the box and held up his arms and shook them. Maria held the box for a moment and regarded him. Had she finally heard him he wondered?

It probably would be uncomfortable to sleep in them she thought. It was clear he didn't have the capability to free himself. He needed her to do it. It would be so easy for her to oblige and just remove them as requested. She started to, however, a thought flickered in her head. It was akin to the paradigm shift that day he chased her out of the shower and she proceeded to kick his ass in their wrestling match after his very first treatment.

He had been so difficult and argumentative lately her life would be easier if he was more; compliant. She wondered, could she compel specific behavior? She could of course already do anything she wanted with him, but it would be better if he would just do what she wanted. It was a more nuanced level of control. It didn't matter to her whether he slept with the tassel chains attached or not, but it did to him and that gave her power. She decided to explore this concept.

"If I take them off what are you going to do for me?" She asked him. "Giving you head wasn't enough?" He huffed. "No, but if you do me a small favor I'll take them off." She said. Tommy looked up at his giant wife. For once he didn't notice her largeness so much as the look on her face as she watched him, no studied him. He felt like he was in a high stakes game of poker.

He knew he would be setting a dangerous precedent if he agreed to this, but he detested these chains. He figured if they were attached to him in the morning he ran the risk of playing the puppet or getting to be a titty tassel again. Yet, if he agreed then what would be next? She wouldn't feed him unless he behaved in a manner she deemed appropriate?

"Can't you just take them off because I'm your husband and I asked you to?" He countered. She felt like she was back in Bob's office jockeying with Sydney for power. She liked it. She felt her nipples stiffen at the hint of the win she was about to earn. "Never mind." She said and walked over to the bed and set the box down on her nightstand.

Tommy imagined hanging from her nipple when she showered in the morning or getting pulled out at happy hour and controlled like a puppet for the amusement of her friends. Maria had all the cards in this poker game. "Fine. What is it you want?" He asked. He could still say no depending upon the request he figured.

Maria thought for a moment. It needed to be something he wouldn't want to do, but something that was not impossible for him to accomplish. She instinctively pressed at her upper molars with her tongue trying to dislodge a stubborn bit of food. She smiled. "I've got something stuck in my teeth. I want you to get it out for me." She said casually as if she was asking for a glass of wine from the kitchen.

"You mean you want me to climb into your mouth?" Tommy asked in disbelief. "Is that such a big deal?" She asked innocently. "I mean you've been inside me in other places." She said. "What if I can't do it?" He asked. "Just give it the college try." She responded. They paused looking at each other momentarily.

Tommy thought it out. Honestly, it would be easy to just climb in and then climb out. It didn't even matter if the task was completed it sounded like. The chains would come off. She could tell he was torn. She sweetened the pot. "If you do it then you can sleep in bed with me." She said. "What about crushing me in your sleep? Isn't that still a concern?" He asked immediately suspicious. "If you stay on your side of the bed I can stay on mine." She answered.

"So, let me get this straight. If I climb into your mouth and just TRY and dislodge that piece of food then I get to sleep in bed with no chains, but if I say no then I'm in the shoe box with these stupid things on?" He asked summing it up. "That sounds about right." Maria agreed with his assessment with no consideration of the optics of that juxtaposition. It was absurd, but he wanted the chains off and sleeping in his own bed again sounded appealing too. "I'll do it." He finally said.

A moment later and Maria was sitting against her headboard and Tommy was standing in the palm of her hand. She held him up about chin high. He was so very small it was like she held nothing at all. "So, how do you want to do it? Do you want to just climb in or would you like me to put you in?" She asked. He couldn't take his eyes off her mouth as she spoke to him. She really did have a pretty mouth. Her wide smile, plump lips, and pearly white teeth had always been so inviting when she smiled at him or kissed him, but now he regarded it fearfully.

"I'll climb in." He said as if it was the obvious choice. "OK." She said. She then opened her mouth wide and moved Tommy closer. "Wait!" Tommy blurted as she moved him to the precipice of her giant maw. She closed her mouth and regarded him. Had he lost his nerve? "You need a minute? I guess this is like the ultimate trust exercise, huh?" She said smiling soothingly.

"No. I mean I suppose, but that's not why I'm stopping." He said. "Where is it?" He asked referring to the food. "Oh." Maria said and then felt it again with her tongue. "Its top left for me, but right to you." She said. She then closed her mouth and felt again. "Seems to be between the back and second from the back two teeth." She specified.

"You ready?" She asked. She was actually a little excited. Not sexually, but in a nervous giddy sort of way regarding what they were about to do. "Yeah." He said. She opened her mouth and she held him up close. He wasted no time and climbed right in. The sooner he got started the sooner he'd be finished he decided.

For Maria the sensation was strange. She was not accustomed to having something alive inside of her mouth. She felt Tommy's delicate little feet step on her lip. She then felt him fall in, but she caught him with her tongue. She could taste him: the saltiness of his sweat. She pushed him back on track.

He quickly scurried across her bottom row of teeth because she felt a leg against her check and another on he bottom of her mouth quickly moving back in her mouth. It took effort not to touch him again with her tongue. It was just instinct. She knew Tommy wasn't food, but her mouth and tongue couldn't tell the difference. They were working quite successfully at coating him with saliva so he would be easier to swallow.

Tommy mustered his battle courage and propped a foot onto Maria's plump bottom lip and climbed into his wife's giant mouth. He immediately tripped over her bottom teeth which were the size of grave stones. He fell into Maria's tongue and she was kind enough to use it to help him back up onto her teeth. Jeez, it was bigger and stronger than he was.

He looked up and down. He was surrounded by Maria's perfectly straight teeth. If she were to bite down just once he was dead. Twice and he'd be dismembered. "Yeesh." He said aloud burying the horrifying thought. She was right. This was the ultimate trust exercise. He trusted her, but he still didn't wish to linger. He decided he would get the food out if he could. He had never been someone who jus tried to do things.

He quickly crawled across her bottom row of teeth deeper into her mouth so he could get access to the area where she said the food was stuck. He banged his knee painfully against the jagged edge of a hard tooth. It was humid and slick. He tried not to look back toward her throat. It was just a distraction from the task at hand. His heart was pounding as if he were in a firefight in battle. He finally got to the back and saw the problem. It was a portion of shrimp tale as big as his arm.

It was sticking out from between the two teeth that she had indicated. He immediately grabbed it and started yanking, but like him it was coated with saliva and wedged pretty good. He planted a foot against her hard, giant tooth and pushed with his leg and pulled simultaneously. It worked, but he fell backward toward the dangerous darkness!

Maria felt something hit her throat and her reflexes took over and she swallowed. However, Tommy was pretty big for a morsel of food anyway. His relatively large size and un-chewed form saved him from dropping straight into her belly. He could feel her uvula resting on his side, but he didn't go down. She gagged on him and then coughed and he flung forward onto her tongue again.

Her heart was pounding. When she felt him pop forward onto her tongue she immediately opened her mouth, stuck out her tongue, and plucked him off of it with her fingers. She dropped him onto the bed. He was slick, but other than that looked no different than before. She had almost swallowed him whole. Were he a little smaller he'd be in her stomach right now and she would be freaking out.

Tommy sat on the bed shaking like a leaf, but he was alive! He looked up and saw Maria looking down at him with worry and concern. Their eyes met in unspoken acknowledgment of their shared life and death experience from the moment before. He should be mad. She nearly ate him. Her demeanor changed from worried concern to sorrowed apology and without a word he held up a fist with a sinew of shrimp as long as his arm clenched in it. "You got it." She said and then confirmed with her tongue.

She plucked him up again. Tommy feared she was not going to live up to her promise, but she deposited him on his side of the bed. She was on her side holding her huge body up with her right elbow and her gigantic breasts just hung down one on the bed and her forearm and the other on that breast as she spoke to him. "Remember, stay on your side of the bed." She warned and then a long arm stretched above him and switched the lamp off.

Tommy felt the ground shake as his massive Maria turned over, away from him. He could see her silhouette in the darkness as she settled into her heavy slumber. She may as well have been ridge with hills at her hips and shoulders. Although he was exhausted part of him wanted to crawl under the sheet and explore his giant naked wife on his own terms, but the combination of his exhaustion and the very real possibility of being inadvertently crushed kept him on his side of the bed for the night.

Chapter 13: Off Plan by minuss

Tommy awoke to tremors. It was Maria walking out of the shower. Her footfalls were quakes to him now she was so large in comparison. She was nude except for the towel wrapped around her hair. He watched her big tits clap in harmony with each tremor until she turned and he got a side profile before she turned again looking in the mirror as she dried her hair. Her giant heart shaped ass was simply spectacular. Not surprisingly his penis had stiffened. He sat up and began to stroke it as he watched his giant naked wife get ready for work.

Normally he wasn't the voyeur type, but despite their sexual escapades from the last couple of nights he had remained unfulfilled. She turned around again and walked to the bed and just plopped her giant, sexy ass down on her side of the bed. A wave of energy traveled from the epicenter at her butt to Tommy who was flung up into the air from the force that his wife's heft had imparted to the mattress.

He composed himself and looked over at her. She paid him no mind as she sat with her back to him. Her back seemed to extend forever. He used to caress it with just his hand and now he was trying to ascertain if it's surface should be measured by the acre. He knew it was impossible, but she seemed even bigger than just last night.

He saw giant flashes of side boob bulge and jiggle has she dried her tits and then her belly and legs more. She dropped the towel and started applying lotion to her hair. When she finished she stood and put a pair of panties on and walked back over to his side of the bed. Tommy admired the curve and sway in her giant hips as well as her hourglass figure. He longed to grab those hips, but that was another life and he continued to stroke. She bent down and opened the nightstand drawer searching for something.

He was enamored at how her humongous hooters hung and swayed to and fro while she was leaning over and looking for who knows what. So big. He focused on their huge hypnotic swaying motion and didn't notice Maria glance over her shoulder at him. She did a double take upon seeing him stroking his tiny staff as she got ready for work. She stood up and cocked her hip to her side resting a hand on it as she regarded him.

"Enjoying ourselves, are we?" She asked condescendingly. Tommy was so close to blowing she had actually caught him by surprise. His dick deflated immediately in his hand as he looked up and saw his giant topless wife looking down at him in rebuke.

"There's no need for that." She said reaching for him. Tommy barely had time to tense as her fingers first surrounded and then grasped him rocketing him skyward. He was just trying to gain some bearing as he went flying through the air. Something wasn't right. He felt as if he would slip from her giant fingers at any moment.

Maria pulled out her panties and lowered him down into them. "You are small enough now you can have me anytime of the day and no one will even know." She said looking down at him as he lay on her panties helpless before her big hairy vagina. "Like on the drive to work, or while I'm getting coffee at the Starbucks, or even when I'm at work." She said and then allowed her panties to slowly close.

Tommy found himself in a familiar position looking up through Maria's bush and cleavage at her smiling face. Something wasn't right as he noticed the dense, dark curls enveloping him more completely. It hadn't seemed this bad just last night. He remembered he had rested a foot on on each lip just like now, but today his legs were spread much farther apart.

He looked up her crease judging its size to be in the neighborhood of two and a half to three times his length. She was bigger. Somehow he had shrunk overnight! "No! Wait!" He said raising an arm upward as the light dimmed and he found himself pinned against her giant labia.

Maria smiled as she felt Tommy nestled against her nether lips. Was she really going to do this? Could she? Of course she could, but should she? She put some leggings and a bra on. She then found a skirt and a nice matching blouse. Naturally, she needed a vest on account of her enormous nipples bleeding through. She donned the vest and checked herself in the mirror.

She appeared pretty and professional just like any other day. No outward sign that she had turned her tiny husband into her panty-slave. He was too small to arouse her much nor suspicion from others, but he was certainly in sexual heaven she figured. It was a win-win. She had already lost track of the sensation of him down there. He had blended in completely with the normal feel of her panties.

"Maria! I'm shrinking!" He yelled in futility. His small voice had no hope of reaching Maria's ears through her underwear. Maybe he could crawl out like the other night and then get her attention. He was jostled as Maria walked about, but her compressed bush kept him pretty much in place. However, he was able to slowly snake his way through it and climb upward.

He got above her opening and was pushing up from the thick fleshy top of her vagina when he noticed the ambient light had darkened considerably. "Shit!" He cursed. She had put a skirt on. She was serious about going to work like this. He needed to get to the clinic. He was not going to just hang out in her panties all day until she noticed that he was shrinking away. He was a man of action. He would climb out, get her attention, and tell her to take him to the clinic.

Maria slid into the car and started her normal commute. She planned to grab a coffee at the Starbucks in the basement of her building before taking the elevator up and starting her first full day as partner. She would have a lot to do. She'd be with Bob for a lot of the day she figured, but she needed to track down Sydney too before she got another job.

Tommy could tell she was sitting because he felt his incline seem to lesson. He continued with his plan. He eventually got to the hem of her panties and pushed his arms through. It was much more difficult then last night no doubt because he was smaller. How much smaller he didn't know. The elastic in her hem was much stronger than the night before, but he finally got his upper body through. He quickly climbed out, but when he tried to stand up he hit the inside of her thick skirt and fell backward.

"No, no, no." He said as he started sliding rapidly down the slick incline of her silk panties on his back. It wasn't long and he landed on his shoulders with a thump. He quickly got up. It was dark, but he could see light behind him. It was the opening of Maria's skirt. He could see the outline of her giant legs to either side of him. Beyond that and he saw her knee in the light of day and keys hanging down. She was driving.

He turned forward and could see her panty-covered crotch as his eyes adjusted to the dim light. He got a sense of his scale now and estimated he'd be an inch and a half maybe a little less. Why was it happening? His train of thought was interrupted as he felt the car stop and then heard the door open. He heard a loud whooshing sound as Maria's giant leg slid outward. His world went topsy-turvy and he was thrown against her underwear as she turned. Tommy used the hem of her panties like a rope and quickly scampered up the outside of her underwear lest he be crushed as she scooted forward and out of the car.

Everything was a blur as she slid out her SUV and stood up. He could not climb with such an incline and began sliding rapidly. He was going to fall from his wife's panties right out of her skirt to his death on the concrete floor of the parking garage far below and she would never even know what became of him. Fortunately, he got a hold of the hem of her panties just as they curved under her crotch. He thrust an arm in for more stability, but his legs were hanging freely.

He looked down and could see Maria's legs and her feet below resting upon her high heels. He heard the beep of the car as she armed the security while locking it. Then he saw her feet turn and he began to swing as she walked into her building. He had shoved an arm inside her panties and got some of her pubs wrapped around it, yet he was so high up and he was being swung violently. Her hips swung with each of her long powerful strides shaking him like a pendulum.

"Hey boss." Maria heard a familiar voice call out as she walked into work. She turned and saw it was Jim, her former boss. She smiled. "Stop it. You're here what another three weeks?" She asked knowing the answer already. "Yep, unless you know something I don't." He said smiling as he caught up to her.

"I know that I'll be leaning on you as much as I can before you head off to the beach." She said walking with him into work. Tommy paid the conversation no mind as he hung on for life and limb as Maria and Jim casually walked in together oblivious of his struggle beneath her skirt. "Coffee?" Maria asked. "Sure." Jim said as they stopped at the coffee shop.

Tommy was thankful she was standing still and he was not getting swung to and fro with each of her long strides. He rested while she stood ordering and waiting for her coffee. He looked down again. It was such a long way down. Her sexy, long legs were wasted in this moment on him. He needed a plan and quick, but his options were limited. It was too far down to try and slide down a leg and then assuming he survived if she didn't see him he'd be stranded in a coffee shop miles from home.

He saw only one option. He thrust his other arm into the panties and tried to wiggle his way back in, but without his legs on the ground he didn't have any leverage and couldn't get her hem sufficiently opened while pulling himself in. He'd need to hang on until she was sitting again.

Maria and Jim took the elevator up and continued talking until he got off a floor lower than Maria's new office at the top floor of the building. She got off the elevator and was met by her new assistant, Irene. "Good morning Mrs. Johnson. Do you need any coffee?" She asked. "No. Where's Bob?" Maria asked. "He had to head back to his office unexpectedly. Some kind of emergency situation. He said he'd call you tomorrow and would make himself available as needed through the next week or so." She explained.

Just great. Maria had no clue what she should be doing. However, she was smart enough not to show it. "OK. Get me Ms. Myers' address." Maria requested. "Yes, Mrs. Johnson." Replied the assistant. "Maria! Just sit the fuck down already!" Tommy yelled at the top of his lungs. He had hoped she heard him, but he was too small and covered by her skirt. At least she wasn't power walking like she had been on her way in. She was just sort of standing maybe shifting slightly as she chat with her coworker.

As if on queue she walked to her desk and sat down. Tommy felt as if he were falling and then he hit the ground hard. He was immediately pinned by Maria's huge labia as she leaned forward to access her computer. It felt like his back was going to break and worse he couldn't breath.

As she leaned forward her fleshly labial mounds pressed him hard into the chair. His arms and head were within her panties, but the rest of him remained on the outside. His face was pressed flat against the inside of her silk panties. He could feel the hem of her underwear under his arms as well as thick strands of pubic hair brushing the back of his neck and shoulder blades. His legs remained free and he was kicking them violently, but Maria was none the wiser.

She leaned forward as she typed up a quick email to Bob Ferris. She was oblivious to the plight of her puny husband pinned by her pussy. She simply couldn't feel him. She hit send and then scanned the rest of her emails. Nothing important. She took the last gulp of her coffee she had bought not realizing she had finished most of it on the way in. She started to get up to get some more, but then remembered she had a secretary for that now.

She leaned forward reaching for her phone and pressed the comm button. "Irene." She called. "Yes, Mrs. Johnson." Came the reply. "Can you get some fresh coffee?" She asked. "Certainly. Do you take cream or sugar?" She asked. "No. Just plain." Maria answered. "By the way, I emailed you the address you requested. Anything else besides the coffee?" Irene asked. "No, thank you." Maria said and then leaned back relishing where she was for a moment. She looked around the room; at her massive desk, and her full wall of windows with fantastic views on the other sides.

Just when Tommy thought it couldn't get any worse it did. The pressure increased tremendously and his face was forced deeper into the silk covered seat cushion. Her labia compressed and rolled over more of his back as it crushed him. He was about to black out and then the pressure relented immediately and fully.

He gasped for air and slowly pushed himself out of her underwear and got to his knees getting full breathes as quickly as he could. He could see the silhouette of her huge inner thigh directly in front of him maybe two body lengths away. It rose up about twenty and some odd feet. He leaned back and felt its smooth twin touch his back.

He knew he didn't have long before she got up again. He needed to come up with a plan. She would expect he'd be in her underwear where she put him. She might even pull him out at some point. So, going back in was a viable option, but he needed to be higher up to be safe. He looked around the darkened environment beneath his wife's skirt. He was hoping for another option.

Her legs extended out exiting the skirt and knee-bent to the floor. A climb down was probably impossible, but assuming success then what? How would he hope to get Maria's attention from the floor? He knew from experience that it was hard enough when she expected him to be on the ground. Trying now was a good way to get squished. At his size his remains would be unrecognizable if Maria, or anyone, stepped on him.

Another option was to get to the outside of her skirt and climb upward to her chest or face or with some luck he could get her attention from her lap. However, all she would have to do was stand up and he'd probably fall to his death. Unfortunately, the best option was remaining in her underwear, but he needed to climb up and enter from the top.

He started climbing once more again using the hem of her underwear as a handhold. He was about half way up when she stood again and he slipped right off and fell. He felt the inside of her skirt rushing passed his back as he clutched for anything to suspend his fall. He got hold of a stitch line and he began slowing, but the end of the skirt was fast approaching, too fast. Beyond that the floor.

Maria finished her moment of appreciation at how far she had come and stood to leave to find Sydney. She turned and walked out from behind her desk. Her chair spinning slightly and rolling back as she did so. Sydney was at her condo and Maria was going to drop in. She started walking across her large office to her door.

Tommy had almost suspended his fall with his burning hands when something pushed inward from the outside and knocked him loose. This was is it he figured as he fell. He was done, but he landed much sooner than he expected with a soft thud and bounced once. He heard a whooshing sound and a moment later was bathed in light. He saw Maria's skirt pulling across the chair arm as she walked around her desk. He was in her chair!

She continued on without knowing he had dropped out. He regarded her enormity as she walked around her desk and out of the room. Of course she wouldn't know he dropped out. He was so small in comparison. He looked around. The chair had turned slightly. It might afford him a chance to get her attention when she returned. It was better than trying to climb down to the floor. If it didn't work he could get sat on, but it was a chance he was willing to take.

Maria wasn't sure about this, but she remembered that her father once taught her that there was no more loyal ally than a converted enemy. He was a colonel in the army. Maybe that's why she had married a military man herself. She hoped he was right. On the way out she stopped at her secretary's desk "Irene. I'm going to be out of the office for the rest of the morning. I'll be back this afternoon." She informed her. "Yes, Mrs. Johnson. Oh, and here's your coffee." Irene replied.

...

Maria followed someone into Sydney's building and then found her way to her apartment. She stood in front of the door and took a deep breath readying herself before knocking. About twenty seconds after she knocked Sydney opened the door in her underwear and a tank top and looked up at her. "What the fuck do you want? Come here to gloat?" She asked.

It was obvious she had slept in, but she looked very pretty even with no makeup. She had a nice figure even if she was petite. Her blonde hair was back in a pony tail and her bright blue eyes studied Maria trying to ascertain her intentions.

Maria was being flashed by Sydney's large brown nipples denting and bleeding through her white shirt atop small symmetrical circular shapes, but no cleavage to accompany her A-cups. "No, I came here to offer you a job." Maria answered. "I don't want my job anymore." Sydney shot back leaning against the door frame. Her pretty face showing signs of annoyance.

She was downright diminutive standing there barefoot when compared to statuesque Maria who was in her heels. However, despite her smallness there was a fierceness about her that made Maria a little nervous. "I'm offering you Jim's job." Maria said getting to the point. Sydney's face went from annoyed to perplexed and then curious in a cycle of about five seconds.

"Come in." She responded turning abruptly. She walked back into her apartment leaving the door open. Maria followed her in and closed the door as she entered. She was treated with a view of Sydney's ass as she walked into her kitchen in her skimpy underwear which covered only a little of each butt cheek. Sydney went straight to the fridge and got some orange juice and champagne. She retrieved two glasses from the cabinet and poured two mimosas.

She slid one glass to Maria's side of the island and picked hers up and took a sip. Maria did the same. "Why?" Asked Sydney taking another sip and studying Maria. "You are the smartest person I've ever met and I want you to stay with us." Maria said. "If I'm so smart then how did you get partner instead of me?" She asked addressing the crux of their conflict.

"They weren't looking for just brains." Maria said. "That's the understatement of the year." Sydney responded taking another sip. "It wasn't looks either." Maria responded with annoyance creeping into her voice. "Besides, you shouldn't sell yourself short in that department. You are a beautiful woman." Maria said.

"Jeez. You must think I'm some sad little mouse girl. I know I'm pretty." Sydney said. "I just don't have the gravitas in certain areas to compete with the likes of you." She added staring at Maria's enormous bust before taking a long sip of her drink.

"Would you stop it. You want to know what it really was?" Maria asked pointedly. "You were a bitch...to everyone." She answered her own question. "Guilty as charged." Sydney said and then she finished her drink. "Jim has to play too much politics and I'm probably not going to stop being a bitch, so..." Sydney said about to reject the offer, but Maria interrupted.

"I'm just bringing you back in Jim's position so I can quickly get you a salary commensurate with your ability. You aren't going to be doing Jim's job. You'll be our go to trial attorney. Just know that if you accept the offer I'm not going to have anymore sniping about me. If you have some disagreement come to me directly and we'll work it out." Maria stated.

Sydney paused for a moment. "What's Jim get paid?" She asked. "Two fifty." Maria answered. "I've got two offers in hand for two hundred already." Sydney said. "The last I checked 250 was more than 200." Maria answered. "How much do you get paid?" Sydney asked. Maria just smiled, "More than two fifty." She answered. "Do you want the job or not?" Maria pressed.

"I'll come back in Jim's position, but I don't want to start until he retires and I want you to pay me starting now." Sydney said. "That's almost a month away." Maria said. "I know." Sydney replied. "You only get your current job's salary until you come back and you have to pay it all back if you go somewhere else." Maria countered. "Fine." Sydney replied.

Maria smiled and finished her mimosa. "Want another one?" Sydney asked. "Nope. Some of us have to work today." Maria said. "Awww, that must suck." Sydney said smiling as she poured herself another. Maria found her own way out.

...

Maria had been gone about an hour when Tommy heard the door open and then heard the tell-tell sound of her heeled shoes clicking and clacking across the floor. Sure enough she appeared on the horizon above him in all her hugeness. Her massive blouse covered bust bouncing with each step she took. Tommy jumped up and down and waved his arms and yelled up trying to get his wife's attention, but to no avail.

She sat a box down on her desk and turned the chair. Tommy saw Maria push down her skirt and he immediately ran for his life. Fortunately, he was already near the rear of the cushion. He heard a whoosh and flew forward from the air compression sliding on the leather chair cushion. He quickly got to his feet and heard loud structure groaning from below as his giant wife settled into her seat. He turned and was dwarfed by a cloth wall that was Maria's butt.

He heard some typing from the computer keyboard. She was working. He couldn't believe she still hadn't noticed that he was no longer trapped in her underwear. He was unsure of which stung worse; the fact she couldn't tell from feel that he was not there or that she hadn't checked on him. In any event, he needed to get her attention if he was going to get out of this mess. That's when he saw a single rope-like thread hanging down from her vest.

He followed it up to her vest and then looked up the tall cliff-like face of her back. It was doable. The vest itself was a bit loose and was wrinkled in many places with perfect hand and foot holds for a man his size. He winced as she leaned back against the seat. He'd be dead had he climbed up her vest to her middle back or above. How could he do it without getting crushed against the chair back?

He then realized that it was enough just to get to her vest. He could work his way to her side and then to the chair arm and then her sleeve. From there he ought to be able to get her attention or at least get on the desk he figured. It was the best plan he had so he jumped up and began to climb.

He quickly made it to the vest and the wrinkles were working as great holds until he realized that they could disappear any time whenever Maria moved. He had almost fallen twice before he made it to the chair arm. He went as fast as he could in order to avoid being on her if she stood up. He felt some relief when he dropped to the arm of the chair.

This relief was quickly forgotten when his wife's arm dropped to the arm of the chair and nearly pushed him off. He acted quickly and hopped up onto her vest sleeve that had folded over onto itself. He sprinted toward her hand and nearly made it before she lifted her arm again, but he grabbed a hold of the end of the sleeve and rode it like an elevator up to her desk. His legs were hanging free and he dare not look down.

That almost got him crushed under her wrist as she rested her hands on the keyboard and started typing. Tommy felt like a whack-a-mole as Maria's giant fingers capped with nails that looked to be half his length hammered down around him and nearly on him a couple times in rapid succession. He quickly deduced the safest place to be and ran for the 'Z' key.

When he got there he collected himself for a moment. He looked up at her innocently typing away and unaware of the peril her fingers put him in. She took a breath and her chest briefly stole his attention. Even clothed in layers the massive presence of her tits were unavoidable. They hung there so big; shaming him at his smallness in comparison. Her vest was unbuttoned and so they just sort of asserted themselves pushing the outer garment aside.

The huge zeppelin-like swells dominated his view each pressing outward and imparting flawless form onto the gold blouse, but as big as they were they were just a small part of the woman he was married to. This mountain of femininity was oblivious of him. His near death experience hanging from her panties, his struggles beneath her skirt, his epic climb up her vest weren't even noticeable. He was too small and insignificant to attract her attention in those predicaments, but this was the perfect place to spark recognition.

He started jumping up and down on the 'Z' key repeatedly. He was happy to discover that he still was substantial enough to toggle the computer key. Maria quickly noticed the typos. "What the?" She said to herself and then stopped and looked down at the keyboard. "Tommy? How did...wait, have you shrunk?" She asked scooting her chair back. She rested her elbows on her knees and slowly leaned in for an up close look.

Maria was confounded upon seeing him standing on her keyboard, the 'Z' key to be precise. "Yes! I'm getting smaller! We have to get to the clinic!" Tommy yelled as his massive Maria leaned in close and examined him. Her face was enormous. Just her nose was the size of a horse. Her lips and mouth were both much wider than before. A nervous energy permeated him now that he had been inside of his wife's mouth. Had he been this size last night she would have swallowed him whole when he slipped back against her throat.

In the background below her chin he could see down her top. He watched the soft swells squeeze together and form a line of cleavage that was so big he doubted he was large enough to visit safely anymore. He could fall clean through or be squished flat between those enormous tits. His eyes followed as the cleavage line danced and swayed as the mounds of flesh creating it jostled against one another for dominance like two titans in a sumo wrestling match.

Tommy's trance was broken when Maria rose up again and retrieved something from her drawer and simultaneously plucked him up and off her computer. He nearly fell as she dropped him onto her desk. He looked around and noticed a large plastic bowl as big as a building with a giant fork hanging off the edge as well as a clear plastic drink cup the size of a tower filled with water. She was taking a working lunch it looked like.

He felt something land behind him and he turned around. It was a giant ruler. "Stand-up straight." she commanded. Tommy turned back around and he was immediately pressed flat against the ruler by her giant finger. It felt like he'd been thrown against the wall by some large bouncer or police man. Her finger pad covered his entire chest with ease.

"Just above an inch. You've definitely shrunk." She said aloud putting the ruler back into her drawer. "No shit! We have to go to the clinic!" He yelled again. Maria picked up her purse and retrieved her cell and made a call. "Hi Shelly, its Maria. Well no, not really. Tommy has gotten smaller since the last treatment. Oh, by about half. That's right he's just a hair over an inch now. Ok, we'll see you then. Bye." She said.

Tommy figured they'd be heading to the clinic at any moment, but Maria just turned and started typing again. "Look at all these Z's" She said chucking as she removed them. "Shouldn't we be going?" Tommy asked as Maria continued typing. "Maria!" Tommy yelled up through funneled hands as loud as he could.

"Yes." She said still typing. It was clear the screen had most of her attention. "Aren't we going to the clinic?" He asked. "You are going to have to speak up if you expect this conversation to work." Maria said. "Are we going to the clinic!" He repeated through funneled hands. "No. They said just monitor your shrinkage and come in as normally scheduled." She explained.

"That's it! You're just going to let me shrink!" He yelled. "Sent." Maria said to herself and then locked her computer and turned around to finish her lunch. "Maria!" Tommy yelled. "I heard you, but what do you expect me to say? I called the clinic and that's what they told me." She said. "Well we should drive up there and demand to know what's going on!" Tommy yelled. "Well, we're not." She said.

He couldn't believe it. "Well, why not!" He yelled. "I told you why. Besides I've still got a ton of shit to do today." She answered taking a bite of her salad and removing her fork. "Maria this is serious!" He ranted. She just ignored him and changed the subject."You've got to be hungry after all that exercise you got climbing up onto my keyboard." She said. If she only knew. "I could eat." Tommy agreed reluctantly and rubbing his belly for emphasis.

He saw her smiling mischievously as she swallowed her bite of salad just before he was swept off his feet. He fell backwards and landed on something cool and hard that scoped him upward rapidly. By the time he realized it was Maria's fork he was already being deposited in her bowl of salad! He landed softly on some lettuce and carrot straws.

He was about to complain, but was flipped over as the lettuce beneath him was hoisted upward by the utensil that just deposited him in the bowl. He fell and then rolled a few times. He felt the oily Italian dressing coating his naked body. He eventually stopped and got to his knees.

He wiped the dressing from his face and looked around. He was kneeling, but was still waist deep in lettuce, carrots, spinach, crouton, cubed ham, egg, and etc. He looked up and saw Maria looking down at him with a gleam of amusement in her eyes. Her fork still held a bundle of salad much larger than he was. "Just help yourself. I'll eat around you." She said and then opened her giant mouth and inserted the fork and removed it clean.

Tommy watched in awe as her jaws began moving and a few moments later he saw her neck bulge only slightly as the entire fork load of food fell down her throat. "Here's a nice bit of ham." Maria said as she used the giant utensil to push a portion of her salad with a cube of ham the size of a gallon of milk over to Tommy.

He steadied himself as the salad swelled up around him up to his armpits from his waist. He was hungry and wanted to eat, but this was just stupid. Why couldn't she have just given him a cube of ham and a crouton? He struggled, but managed to get up on top of the avalanche of vegetables Maria had nearly buried him in.

He picked up the ham and began tearing bites off of it. He was about to take another bite when something like a heavy rope hit his arms and knocked them cube of meat from his hands. It was a stringed carrot. He looked up and saw Maria leaning directly over him and shoveling another load of salad into her mouth. It must have fallen. It was about five feet long he figured as he removed his arms from beneath it and retrieved his meal again.

He had eaten less than a fourth of the cube of ham and he started slowing down. Maria had slowed considerably as well. Tommy looked around and there was still a mountain of salad left. She had went back to work and was typing away again. He couldn't see the keyboard from his position, but he could hear the keys clicking. He could see her face and shoulders at a side profile. Her attention was on the computer screen.

Tommy looked around. He was not getting out of this bowl without help. He was also thirsty. "Maria!" He yelled through funneled hands. She just kept typing away. He looked around again and saw his way out. Her fork was resting on the top of the salad. All he had to do was climb up that pile of salad and then shimmy up the fork handle and then drop out.

After a few false starts he made his way to the top of the heap of salad and onto the fork. He then quickly ascended the handle and stopped when he made it to the ring of the bowl. It was long way down; at least twenty feet it seemed. Tommy figured he could hang from the bowl and cut the drop to maybe eleven or twelve feet.

He climbed over the edge and hung and then dropped. He was still slippery from the oily dressing coating his body and so he slipped and fell to his ass when he hit the desk. No worse for wear he got to his feet and marched over to Maria's wrist and he banged on it. She just kept typing so he kicked it. She stopped and looked down.

She saw Tommy standing next to her wrist and followed tiny oily foot prints leading from the bowl with her eyes. "If you wanted out all you had to do was ask. Look at the mess you've made." She said as she pulled a Kleenex from a box on her desk. "You're the one that put me in there." He said. "I know I didn't want you eating off the desk and making a mess." She answered as she wiped his footprints up in one swipe.

"Besides, I'm thirsty." He said. She scooted back and leaned in to get a closer look. The oily dressing made his little muscles seem to glisten and pop a bit more. Even at an inch tall he still was sexy she decided. "Sorry, I forgot all about a drink." She said. Tommy should have saw it coming, but honestly life doesn't prepare you for the situations he could now find himself in.

That's why when Maria had plucked him up he was shocked as he landed with a splash in her drink. He went under and popped up immediately treading. Fortunately, the water she had was not ice water. He looked up and saw Maria looking down at him and smiling. "Best get your fill. I'm not sure when you'll get another chance." She said and then she softly swirled her glass.

Tommy got over his shock and started taking in gulps of the refreshing liquid as Maria watched from above. As he quenched his thirst he could see Maria's fingerprints magnified by the curvature of the plastic as she held him and the giant reservoir he was swimming in and drinking from with just one hand. When he finished he held a thumbs up so his wife would know to retrieve him.

He about shit himself when she lifted the glass and started drinking. He started swimming away, but the current was too strong and she gulped him right into her mouth. Tommy held a foot on a lip for a fleeting moment before he slipped and was pulled in. He felt her giant front tooth scrape his shoulder. He then felt himself land on something and the water drained from around him. He was on her tongue and it was bigger than last time he was here.

Maria swallowed emptying her mouth of liquid. She held her husband on her tongue. It was intoxicating, the level of control she had over him now. He was the toughest man she had ever known and now she could swallow him if she wanted and there was nothing he could do about it. Her body could absorb him easier than one of the eight larger sushi rolls she had eaten the other day with Sasha, but that's not why she had drank him in to her mouth.

She had a purpose and it was more playful and less dreadful than eating him. She had always had a precise tongue. She was one of those girls that could tie a cherry stem into a knot inside her mouth. She pressed Tommy against the roof of her mouth and positioned him. She then proceeded to pleasure him. For Tommy's part he didn't now what to think. That is until the tongue pinned and spun him and went to work on his groin.

It didn't take long. Maria's skill combined with Tommy's need for release saw to that. After a few flicks his dick was hard. He went to grab it and Maria's tongue pinned him again and proceeded to bring him to climax without his assistance. She felt him blow and tasted it small as it was. She sucked him clean and then lowered her mouth to her desk and deposited him on it with her tongue.

Tommy stepped off onto the desk. He turned and looked at his wife and saw a large smile on her face and a twinkle in her eye. "Well?" She asked. He smiled forgetting all his earlier complaints. "OK. Best blow job ever. I'm a little wet, but so worth it." He said, but no sooner than he finished saying it Maria's lips pursed and she gently blew him dry. "There." She said upon finishing and sitting up.

Maria's desk phone started to ring indicating the intimate moment they were sharing together was coming to an end. She glanced over at it and it was her secretary. "Well, I need to get back to work so, I can put you in my purse, back in my panties, or my bra." She said. Tommy's eyes dropped to her gigantic breasts. Maria smiled and without another word plucked him up gently between her fingers. She carefully slid her hand into her bra and tucked him down near the end of her tit just above her nipple. She then buttoned her vest and answered her phone.

Tommy was pressed flat into the soft tit flesh beneath him once Maria removed her fingers. He tried pushing himself up, but he only succeeded in denting the pliant tit flesh beneath his hands. He turned his head to the side so it was easier to breath. He heard his wife's voice from time to time. On several occasions he felt a jolt as Maria's bust shook when she sat or if she turned abruptly or stepped particularly lively, but outside of this it was quiet and warm so he took a nap.

...

Maria finished work and came home, but not before picking up some Chinese take-out for dinner. She closed the door behind her and dropped her purse on the couch on the way to the kitchen. She sat her food down on the counter and then went to the restroom connected to their bedroom, did her business, and washed her hands. She took off her vest and sat it on their bed on the way out.

All the while she could feel her chest swaying and wobbling like it always did, but not her tiny husband held tightly against her huge left breast. She knew he was there. She had placed him there herself, but he was too small to register any sensation against her abundant breast flesh. She stopped in front of a mirror in the hall to see if she could detect his presence there on the outside of her blouse.

Her eyes were immediately drawn to her nipples shining through. They certainly made their presence known which is why she usually wore vests. She stepped forward and now her nipples were nearly touching the mirror. Her eyes focused on her left breast above her nipple indentation. Upon close examination she could see a slightly raised bump right where the end of her tit started sloping up.

She had needlessly been worried about someone noticing him. Even if someone had noticed the small bump they would not have assigned the source to a small man in her bra. In any event her large nipples commanded much more attention on the garment than he did. She wondered if he had shrank anymore. If he had then her nipples were probably bigger than he was now.

She walked into the kitchen and grabbed her food, a plate, and some utensils before she sat down at the table. Her massive breasts flopped to rest on the table in front of her. She reached into her shirt and slid her hand in her bra down the smooth slope of her left breast until she felt the little bump that was Tommy and grasped it with three fingers.

He awoke as he felt these waves hit him like he was on some huge water bed getting sloshed about. The next thing he knew he was bear-hugged and being pulled rapidly to some unknown destination. When he finally was bathed in the light of the kitchen he could see the fingerprints on the giant fingers that held him. He was flying through the air, but before he could get his bearings he was sat on the ground or in this case his kitchen table.

It was very sunny from an open window. He was standing in the shadow of this building sized carton of Chinese take-out. Yet, even that large structure was dwarfed by these twin golden orbs which may as well been hills they were so big. A giant hand descended and wrapped around the building sized container of foot and lifted it up resting it on the hills. Tommy watched as another giant hand shoveled rice, vegetables, and strips of meat as big as he was into his wife's cavernous mouth.

She sat him on the table and then picked up the Chinese takeout and began eating and in less than fifteen minutes had finished the container. She sat it down and noticed Tommy was no where to be found. She started to panic, but then realized there was only one place he could be. "OK, you can step away from the titties." Maria commanded.

When Tommy heard Maria he was beneath the end of her right breast in awe of its size and the fact that just its tip was so big and it curved out high above him larger than cliff faces he had rappelled from. He walked out away as she had commanded. It took him several paces to come into view of her face. When she saw him she asked, "Are you trying to squashed?" Tommy just shrugged.

He was so small now. Her breasts were literally hills to him. He could climb them. They were so big in comparison that if he fell off one he'd likely be dead. They were the same titties she had since puberty, but if she dropped one of them on him or squeezed them together while he was in between she'd crush him flat. She held her thumb up to him. "I'd guess you're around three quarters of an inch now." She estimated.

It was not hard to fathom, but just hard to admit that he was less to her now than he once was. She was so much more. Small things to her were very profound to him. He felt tremors now when she walked he had told her. A flick from just a single finger and she could launch him across the table and when he landed he'd be dead. Yet, all the power he could muster could no longer even dent her soft skin.

She had been thinking about all of this. Their relationship had changed. She needed to acknowledge it somehow. Maybe Tommy had some thoughts too. Now was as good a time as any she decided, but she still didn't really know if she could articulate the state of their relationship. There was no denying he was no longer than man she married.

He was her husband, but he was many times less substantial than even the meal she just ate. He was now small enough to be food for her food's food and he was getting even smaller. There was deep evolutionary programming at play here assigning value and worth to things and he was near negligible now in those types of calculations.

She had all these feelings swirling: nostalgia, love, habit, loyalty, obligation, desires, lust, power. She started talking. "When you first shrunk I thought the whole role reversal thing was sexy. It was cute when you tried to wrestle me that first night. You totally thought you were going to win and I was only using like half my strength." Maria recollected laughing. "I totally could have won, but I didn't want to hurt you." Tommy protested. "Sure you could." She responded rolling her eyes.

"Never mind that I had what, seventy pounds on you and a foot of reach. Its not like it matters anymore. I think we can both agree that I can kick your ass now, right?" Maria said laughing softly at the thought of her sub-inch tall husband trying to fight her now. Tommy just crossed his arms. "Is there some point here?" He asked.

She went on, ignoring him. "So, then you shrank more and you were no longer just a normal short person. You were like a midget and that had its upsides, I guess. You were easy to toss around in bed and you got child discounts everywhere. You could also face plant in my pussy standing up, but you then you got your giant case of little man syndrome."

"I did not." Tommy said. "Whatever, everything I did you turned into a slight of some kind. You would embarrass yourself trying to prove you were still big and strong and me doing it." She said. "Oh, it was never that bad." He defended. "That day rock climbing. The day at the mall. The mess with the wine bottle." Maria rattled off three of his less than finer moments.

"Its a blessing that I went on that business trip when I did. Your little feet were dancing on my last nerve. You're lucky I never bent you over my knee and spanked your little ass." Maria said laughing, but only half joking. "Well, you haven't been all peaches and cream either, especially after you you got back from the trip." Tommy said. "Oh really?" Maria said listening intently resting her chin in her palms and her elbows on the table flanking her husband.

"Well, you just do with me as you please like I'm some, some thing for you to play with. You don't even ask. That day you took me naked to the clinic and then to work with you. You stuffed me in your purse or cleavage whenever it suited you. You left me stranded on the dining room and bed side table. You used me like a dildo. You did god knows what with Bill! You put me in a hamster ball! You made a puppet out of me!" Tommy was yelling as he rattled off the last from his long list of grievances. He was breathing hard and red faced.

Maria frowned. This wasn't going the way she'd hoped it would at all. He immediately got defensive like he always did. Now this was turning into an argument. He wasn't hearing her. She was explaining a process that lead to now and he was taking it as an insult. It wasn't an insult to call an inch tall man little. It was fact. Also, it wasn't as if she hadn't processed what he had said. She had. She listened and honestly agreed that most things had happened like he said they did, but the thing is she didn't feel bad about it.

She knew at an intellectual level she should empathize more and not have done some of those things, but it wasn't how she felt. He was little, really little now. He needed her more than she needed him so things were going to be her way. It was only natural. What was he going to do: leave? She had warned him already that he would have to defer to her judgment and wishes as he got smaller. He was a lot smaller since they had that conversation. Maybe this was the crux of it. He was dependent on her now and neither he nor her liked that; at all. Yet, there was no denying the FACT that he was.

When she responded to him her tone turned motherly, but less nurturing and more like annoyed condescension. "Now Tommy, we already had this conversation once. When I decide something then that's that." She stated. "Maria, that conversation was about carrying me in your purse or leaving me at home when you went out. It was not about trapping me in your panties or cleavage or turning me into a fucking puppet!" He angrily retorted.

"Excuse me for assuming you still wanted to have a sex life. I'm doing my best. I have to get creative given your...well your dwindling physique." Maria replied as she got out of her seat and stood tall above him. When she stood above him she could almost sense his position weaken. She rested a hand on a hip and let her other arm dangle in a half power stance that projected equal parts dominance and indifference.

Tommy swallowed as she rose up to her full height. She seemed to go on forever, but he was not about to be intimidated by her no matter how much bigger she was. He had an opening to say his piece and he was going to say it. "I do want to have a sex life, but not as some toy or dildo. I'm a grown man, your husband. I want a normal sex life." He demanded.

No sooner than the words left his mouth Maria let out a chuckle. "Normal? You of all people can't use that argument. You want a normal sex life? Alright, lets fuck." She said as she leaned over and slapped her giant hands on the table to the sides of him. The jolt and her sudden movement wobbled her massive blouse covered breasts hanging hundreds of feet above him and it also put him on his ass. "You can't unlatch a small chain on your wrist how could you remove my skirt and panties or unclasp my bra strap? Even if I did it for you then what would you do?" She asked.

Tommy looked up at Maria's massive bust as he slowly got to his feet. Her titties were each measured in thousands of tons to him. Removing her bra would be like trying to unclasp a suspension cable from the Golden Gate bridge; impossible. She used to enjoy his boob play he recalled. He'd jiggle and knead her huge breasts with his strong hands. Sometimes he'd slide his dick in between their massive softness and she'd tit fuck him. Now, she was mocking him with them. If she were to tit fuck him now they both knew what would happen.

She really hadn't known what she was trying to tell him until a single delicious thought popped into her mind making it crystal clear. She smiled. "Maybe I'll call Bill to come over and unclasp it for me. What do you think?" She asked. "You can't!" Tommy blurted. "Really? Who's going stop me?" She asked softly. Tommy just fumed silently regarding her as big as a mountain on his horizon. Certainly not him.

Maria's pause made her point stronger. "I could have fucked him already you know. All I had to do was let him, but I didn't." She said. Tommy stood speechless at the candor he was being confronted with. "Maybe you'll consider that the next time your sitting in your little box counting up the ways I'm terrible to you." She said.

Standing like she was she couldn't see his face or read his features. It was like she was shrinking him with each word she uttered. He was helpless before her enormity and utterly at her mercy. So much that she was starting to feel sorry for him even as she put him in his place. "You're right, I'm little and you're big and you can do anything you want. However, I don't owe you for not fucking another man. That's sort of just expected in a monogamous relationship." Tommy shot back.

Maria had went too far and felt bad now. Not necessarily at what she had done before or even considered doing physically, but what she had just said. She shouldn't have compared him to Bill or openly threatened an affair. It was cruel, but the part that scared her the most was that doing it had aroused her immensely. Even now her nipples were stiff and hard and her loins were damp. Some deep part of her got off on this. It felt good and that's ultimately what jolted her into feeling guilty.

Was she a monster? She recycled. She gave to charity. She was genuinely nice to people. Yet, clearly something about her interaction with Tommy brought this out in her. She wasn't sure if it was the cuckold aspect or the raw domination of her macho husband, but she knew, at least on an intellectual level, it was wrong. Even if she did end up fucking Bill or someone else she shouldn't rub his face in it. He was right. She was big and he was little and she could do anything she wanted and he was powerless to stop her. She could at least be classy about it and keep it hidden.

She sighed aloud. "Look, I'm sorry. I shouldn't have said that stuff about letting Bill come over, I didn't mean it." She said. Tommy was shocked speechless by the apology. It was like she sensed she had crossed some line of decency and needed to reel it in.

"Thank you." He responded. He looked up and saw his wife's nose and eyes just above the massive swells in her blouse. Her face had softened. Her breasts were so big he could easily detect their individual shapely roundness projecting onto her blouse; even through the heavy garments that tried to contain them.

"I do want us to work, but I don't know how. If you have any ideas do share. You mentioned you wanted a normal sex life. I'm not trying to be a bitch when I ask this, but what the hell does that look like?" Maria asked rocking forward slightly over him lording her huge tits above him. They made her point perfectly. She knew he still desired them, but they were simply overwhelming to him now.

It was a good question. Tommy had been so fixated on what she was doing that displeased him, he hadn't spent much time considering what he wanted from her. After some awkward silence Maria spoke again. "Well, be thinking about it and tonight we'll do it your way." She said pushing back from the table.

She then walked into another room. Tommy turned and walked over to the Chinese takeout container. It had fallen on its side and its opening was facing him like some vast cave. Some rice and vegetables still clung to the roof glued there by the congealing sauce. He stepped near the entrance and grabbed a grain of rice. He was in awe that this cave was full just fifteen minutes ago and the entire contents now rested in Maria's even larger stomach.

He felt some shaking and saw the container wobbling. Sure enough when he turned he saw Maria walking back into the kitchen. She had the hamster ball in hand. Tommy tensed as her other hand descended and retrieved him. She lifted both up to her face. "Maria, don't put me in the hamster ball! Just let me walk around like I used to." He pleaded with her. She looked to be giving it some thought. Maybe she was really trying to turn over a new leaf. She then shook her head no.

"This is a safety issue and it has nothing to do with what you or I want." She said. "Its degrading." He responded. "I'd rather bruise your ego than find a little red stain on my foot that used to be you." She said as she dropped him into the transparent bowl. "I'll be careful. I can stay out of the way." He said. She just twisted the top on anyway completing the sphere, sat him on the floor, and walked away.

...

Maria had left Tommy in the hamster ball for hours. She had even left for an hour or two and went who knows where. When she got home she had immediately taken a shower. The gym Tommy suspected. He was half asleep when he felt himself rocking and awoke as it intensified. The shaking came from Maria's foot falls. She was walking towards him and she was completely naked.

When she got to where he was she crouched down sitting on the balls of her feet. Her hairy vagina loomed above him and much higher up her humongous breasts squashed together as she rested her elbows on her knees and peered over them at him. "I hope you've got some ideas. I'm ready to make good on that promise." She said and then she retrieved the hamster ball and stood up and walked into their bedroom.

...

About ten minutes later and Tommy was standing on top of a stack of two pillows. "Are you sure about this?" Maria asked. She was on her knees straddling the stack of pillows on their bed. "Yes. Just sit down in front of me and I'll do the rest." He responded.

He had explained to her that when she first got back from her trip and she was on top of him and gently rode him that it was rough, but exciting and he nearly climaxed before she just grabbed him and pushed him into her pussy. He was a lot smaller now. She had no confidence that this would accomplish anything for either of them, but she had to let him try and fail before she started doing things her way again she decided. At least it would giver her the necessary mental justification her conscious seemed to require.

She slowly sat down. Tommy watched in anticipation as this mountainous naked woman, his Maria, sat down in front of him. He had her do this to make her pussy accessible to him. She might be huge, but she was still attractive and he wanted her. However, as soon has her weight hit the tower of pillows he had her construct his plan started to fall apart.

He had planned to just walk up to her womanhood and fuck it, but her weight was so great his ground became almost vertical and he immediately slid down the pillow under her hairy pussy lips. Maria watched from above as Tommy practically lunged at her. She lost track of him in the midst of her bush and she couldn't feel him either. He had told her let him do the rest. The rest of what?

She waited for a while. She imagined him down there trying to hump a pussy many times larger than he was and becoming angry that it wasn't working. What did he expect? Perhaps she should start faking it. It wouldn't be the first time and it might make him feel better about himself. She began to moan a little and then gently started rolling her hips and thrusting with as much delicacy as she could. She was grinding even softer than that first day back from her trip that he had told her about.

Tommy had just started to pull, crawl, and shimmy back up the incline when he heard these moans from above. He had pushed against her labia with his leg to get some leverage it must be turning her on he figured. All of the sudden the pussy lips smashed him against the pillow pushing the breath from his lungs. When the pressure let up he slid back down to where he started.

He saw the giant hairy lips rolling toward him again. "Maria! St..." He yelled, but was smashed again anyway. He felt like he was going to pass out. They rolled off, but it was a brief reprieve. He saw them baring down on him again, but this time he was dead center and they spread slightly and so he wedged between them.

He felt himself lift up and then press down. Maria's pussy had him in its mouth and was mauling him. After he got over the humiliation he realized that her pussy crevice was all that protected him as she ground herself repeatedly into the pillow. He was safe from being pummeled by her enormous labia, but each thrust wedged him a little deeper and tighter between her giant lips.

After about ten minutes she finally stopped. "OK, Tommy are you done?" She asked. She then lifted up and he was no where to be found! "Shit." She cursed. "Tommy!?" She called out starting to panic. Her legs tensed and she rose up higher and then Tommy just fell from her pussy onto the pillow. "Shit, you scared me. Did you crawl inside?" She asked amazed that she hadn't felt him at all.

She then noticed he wasn't moving. "Tommy!?" She called down to him before she gently plucked him up. He was limp. She sat down on the bed and held him in the palm of her left hand. She very gently prodded him her right index finger. He regained consciousness as his wife shook him violently with her giant finger.

"Oh, thank goodness you're alright." She said as she saw him sit up. "See what happens when I let you decide things." She scolded him. "I hope it was worth it at least." She said. In truth he never even got started before hings got out of hand, but he could never admit that to her. "I was just fucking with you; totally worth it." He lied. "You seemed to be having a good time too." He added trying to bolster his confidence.

Maria couldn't help, but smile at her deception. "Yeah, maybe we'll take turns though. One time you lead and the next time I do." She said. "As long as you don't turn me into a damn puppet." He said. "Hey, when its my turn I do what I want. I gave you control of my body so I get yours. Its only fair." She said feeling a little odd selling it like this when she could in fact just do what she wanted.

"Well can I at least sleep in the bed?" He asked. "OK, just remember the rules." She said as she lowered her hand to his side of the bed and gently tilted it dumping him out. She then leaned over and turned out the light.

An hour later and Tommy was up still. He was horny. He felt himself shake as Maria rolled over. He looked over she had turned away from him and the sheet lifted up revealing her naked butt so beautiful and right there. He knew the rules, but what she didn't know wouldn't hurt her. So, he stood up and literally started jogging in the direction of her sublime, shapely ass.

As he got closer it loomed larger and larger. He remembered how he used to caress her smooth, soft, butt with his hands squeezing it, spreading it, slapping it. Now, well now he was considering climbing it. He stopped some way out assessing the situation. He could see a tuft of her pubic hair peeking out beneath her butt veiling a portion of her pussy. Trying to climb up her ass cheek was dangerous. If she rolled over he'd be crushed under that soft, sexy butt of hers.

He looked down the incredible length of her legs and saw that they were positioned in such a way that he could run along the left one like a ledge. The sheet even formed a sort of ramp at her feet. It was still dangerous. His dick stiffened, but less dangerous then climbing her butt he figured. At least if she turned over while he was on her leg there was less chance of getting squashed.

'Even if I did it for you then what would you do?' He remembered Maria's taunt. It was still a good point. What was he going to do when he got to his destination? What was his destination? He looked at the tuft of hair and veiled pussy peeking out beneath her ass. He wanted to press himself against it and slide his dick on it. He could've done that had she not interfered earlier. He could do it now while she was sleeping even if it was bigger than he was.

He took off at a jog down to the sheet ramp near her feet. He clamored quickly up onto her ankle. He knew he needed to be quick. He ran up her inseam towards her crotch. Her leg and then her inner thigh made the perfect ledge for a little man his size. He quickly reached his destination.

Her numerous dark hairs curled out randomly from two plump lips that were stacked one on the other forming a crease that extended to his left toward her butt and then to his right into darkness between her legs. The lips taken together were a little taller than he was despite being horizontally orientated. His dick was stiff. It was now or never.

He walked up pushing the dark, rope like, pubic hairs out of the way and poked the bottom lip with his stiff pecker. It bent up and slid against the soft warm skin. He lifted a leg and rested it on the inside of the bottom lip and partially laid himself in the crease. He started humping slowly at first, but then speed up until he found his rhythm and he blew.

He sighed lifting off his wife's pussy lip and standing back up. He saw his semen oozing slowly down the plump flesh of the giant labia. She hadn't woken up. It was good for his safety, but another dose of humility. He gave her the closest thing he could to a fuck and she didn't even notice. He figured it was best not to linger. So, he returned the way he came; down her inseam and to the sheet ramp. From there a two minute jog and he was back in his spot on the bed. Finally, satisfied sleep found him quickly tonight.

Chapter 14: Sleepover by minuss

Chapter 14: Sleepover

 

Maria's eyes fluttered open. She let out a yawn as she glanced at her clock. It was early still and she was horny. Last year she would have rolled over and pressed her big soft breasts against her husband and he would have woken up and smiled at her and then kissed her and then fucked her. How times have changed. If she pressed a big breast against him now she'd have a dead husband.

She slowly rolled over facing her little man. Her big titties sloshed and wobbled as they always did eventually flopping into the open from beneath her sheet. Her nipples were swollen as large as bottle caps and each nearly twice the size of the tiny sleeping man laying next to her. Tommy's idea of sex had left her unfulfilled. It was her turn, but its not like that mattered all that much. He was too little to be of much use for a woman now she figured.

However, he was fun to play with. She carefully cupped her hand and covered him for a moment and then uncovered him. He was still sound asleep. She thought about other things she could do with him, but nothing came to mind that wouldn't wake him up. Then she got an idea for a little game. It didn't matter if he woke up if she was still asleep or at least pretended to be. A huge smile crept across her face.

She rolled over still half smiling at her intentions and casually plopped her cupped hand over him again. Tommy awoke in darkness and could sense he was surrounded by something. He got up and felt around and realized it was a hand that he was encased in. He banged his fist against the tree sized fingers. "Maria! Its not funny!" He yelled. No response except deep breathes.

It couldn't be, could it? He wondered. A shard of light cut through the darkness around him like a blade. He quickly put his eye at the source of the light coming from between the sliver of space between a massive finger and thumb. He could see Maria's face. She was sound asleep almost smiling it looked like, probably in some good dream. Even in this predicament her beauty was undeniable.

Dark hair cascaded down framing her face. Her evenly spaced eyes were closed, but buffered above by dark eyebrows. Eye lashes as long as he was curved outward from her closed lids. Her nose crinkled for a moment and her wide plump lips pursed as she exhaled deeply. He could just see a swell of breast flesh pushing upward. He was laying on her belly and her massive boobs went where they could.

He dismissed his lusty admiration for more immediate concerns: escape. He reached an arm through the sliver and then started to push his shoulder through. It was almost big enough. He was trying to force himself through when he felt energy ripple through the walls around him and the fingers constricted.

Maria could fell him moving around suddenly when he first awoke and then as he punched her fingers. It put a smile on her face. She would toy with him for a bit and when she was done she would lecture him about the dangers of sleeping in the same bed. She then felt him squeezing through the space between her finger and thumb. He was too far in to just squeeze it shut with out hurting him, but...

Tommy wheezed as his body was squeezed, but then he went airborne and his world went topsy-turvy. For a brief moment he got a reminder of what it was like to look down on Maria once again. She was stretching and yawning and he was in the grasp of her left hand high above. He hoped she wouldn't open her hand.

She was on her back now and her big pillow-like breasts were quivering from the movement, but quickly slowing because of their incredible weight. Her enormous aureoles and large proud nipples capped each huge tit. They were so big, but from this height he could see her entire bare bosom. It gave him a reminder of what it was like to lay above her. However, it was short lived. Her hand turned slightly and he could see the sheet was pushed down around her waist. Her hand fell back to her stomach still cupped and he was still trapped beneath.

He was about to explore for another opening in the fingers, but was lifted again. This time she was scratching something and he slipped free. He saw her hand ascend and then fall away. He was on some dark wrinkled skin at an incline leading to a brown nub. It was as wide in diameter as he was tall and twice as a tall. "Fuck me." He muttered at the size of the nipple in front of him. Sure she had big nipples, but this was ridiculous. He couldn't believe he used to suckle greedily at that.

His awe was interrupted by a violent shaking that was getting stronger. He then saw giant fingers and scratching nails emerge from beneath the horizon of the fleshy globe he was standing on. He looked up and found Maria's face off in the distance. Her eyes were closed, but there was a look of consternation on her face. Realization struck that she was trying to scratch him off her boob. He ran.

Maria had cracked an eye to steal a glimpse of her quarry. He was running and for good reason. Her fingers towered above him now even her nails were approaching his height in length. She almost giggled as she he scaled her aureole. She followed him with her finger tips and he eventually reached her nipple and with no where else to run he jumped and grabbed its top and pulled himself up on it.

He lay on his stomach panting from the exertion. He looked up and Maria's eyes were still closed and her hand receded again. He couldn't believe he was laying flat atop his wife's nipple. It more or less held him like a shelf. He looked across the expanse between her boobs and saw its twin on the other hill that was her breast.

An idea formed and he got up and started jumping on the nipple. Maybe he could wake her up. After about thirty seconds her eyes opened and she yawned and then she spotted him. "Tommy? What are you doing there?" She feigned surprise. "Playing king of the mountain! What's it look like I'm doing? Trying to wake you up!" He barked. "You were supposed to stay on your side of the bed." She said. "I did." He replied.

She admired his tiny naked body standing on her nipple. Was that a hard on? "Awe, did someone get an itty-bitty woody while climbing on the giant boobies?" She asked rhetorically and in a mocking tone. Tommy got annoyed at her mockery. She wasn't understanding. Yeah his dick was stiff, but that was beside the point. "One unlucky toss or turn and my titties would crush you flat little man." She said. "No shit." He said. "Oh a little smart mouth, huh?" She retorted as she twitched her shoulders with as little force as she could.

The energy flew through her squishy breast flesh like a ripple in a lake and the next thing Tommy knew he was airborne. He barrel rolled down the bumpy skin of her aureole and then slid down the smooth slope of her breast on his back and became wedged in between her massive mammaries. "What happened to your concern for my safe....uggghhgghhh." He winced as she exhaled a deep breath and her breasts sunk back in ever so slightly and compressed Tommy like a vice.

She could see he was having difficulty, but was also getting off at her casual breast domination. Maybe she would take her turn after all. "That's just a shoulder twitch and deep breath. Imagine if I were to cross my arms or roll left or right." She said taking in another breath. Now her titties pushed slightly away from one another as her lungs filled with air and Tommy sucked in air as fast as he could.

She plucked him up from between her massive tits before she cracked his ribs and held him before her eyes. Both his arms were pinched together above his head with her finger and thumb and his legs were dangling. She looked over his tiny naked body. That big dick of his was still big proportionally, but he was so small now its absolute size was some small fraction of an inch. It was no longer stiff, but was flopping around nicely.

"Well, your foreplay has warmed me up. What do you say? Lets see if we can find that little hard on again." She said as she sat up and tossed her sheet off her long legs. Tommy could see she wasn't lying about her arousal as he was lowered down towards his wife's giant cunt. Her pubic hair was slick near her opening and her pussy was splitting open and glistening. Her inner lips were even pushing out a bit. He was small enough she just lowered him right in on those inner lips between the fleshy outer labia.

He spent the next 10 minutes or so fighting to keep from falling in her chasm and also fighting to climb out of her opening. He looked up and he saw Maria watching him lazily resting on her side propped up on her left elbow. She had her left leg on the bed and her right leg upright at a right angle with her right arm resting on her right knee. Her big titties hung heavily and occasionally shifted and quivered as she opened or closed her right leg from time to time. Her huge proud nipples betrayed her arousal as did her increasingly wet and hot vagina.

He started to resent her smug complacency. She was getting off at his intense struggle. The leg adjustments were purposefully done to affect her vaginal opening width. She would open it wider to cause the width to increase and also his chances of falling inside of her. She would close the angle to shrink the opening and squeeze him or block him from escaping. She was dominating him with just her vagina. First it was her breasts and now her cunt.

After that first ten minutes he could see sweat glistening on her huge titties and they were wobbling more and her mouth contorted some as she pumped her hips with him now practically swimming in her slit. He was holding his own until she pushed her leg wide and bucked in quick succession and he just slipped right into her.

Part of Maria's mind was screaming what are you doing he's too small, but the horny part won out. She carefully lowered him through her bush to her pussy. It was engorged with arousal. The plump outer lips had parted and her wrinkly inner lips were salivating at their little morsel. She just hung Tommy across them and watched.

It was surreal observing as her husband struggled mightily against her vagina. He had no chance. He was surrounded by a sea of dark, dense curls. Her labial mounds rose up around him trapping him and her inner lips nipped at him, as if tasting him, as he fought not to fall in. Once he got a hold of pubic hair and planted a foot on her labia and looked to be about to make it out, but Maria just closed the angle of her legs some and her plump outer lips smashed him between themselves and he fell on his back. She then widened the angle of her legs and he almost fell within her. He just barely pulled himself out.

So, it went for the better part of ten minutes. Tommy would alternately fight to climb out or keep from falling completely inside. She just watched and moved her right leg from time to time to increase or decrease the angle that her thighs were spread apart. She became more and more aroused as they played like this. She finally decided she wanted him in her, but she was not going to use her fingers. She began push her hips a little and spreading wider and wider until he eventually her pussy opened wide enough and just gobbled him up. She came almost immediately.

Tommy figured he was done for when he fell into Maria's love canal. He landed in a deep pool of thick goo and held his breath as he went under. Fortunately for him, she was climaxing at that very moment and his time inside was almost nonexistent. He felt himself squirt from between her lip as her fluids gushed out and expelled him too.

He slid down her hairy labial mounds to the wet spot on the bed. It rained down vaginal fluid on him for a moment and he felt the ground shake. He guessed she had flopped onto her back. He started to tumble under her butt and he found temporary safety in the cave her crack made with the bed. He carefully crawled out as she lay panting.

He walked quickly away and when he felt safe enough to turn and look back he saw her giant fingers plunging into her pussy and combing through her bush. "Where did my little lover go to?" She asked. She didn't even know he'd been washed out!

Maria arched her back and fell back onto the bed as she came. She grabbed her huge right tit with her left hand and squeezed. She kneaded it enjoying the smooth doughy softness oozing between her fingers. A few minutes of relishing the afterglow like this and she figured she needed to retrieve Tommy. He's probably dead the part of her mind thought that chastised her earlier. The other part convinced her that he was a bad ass ex-seal and probably enjoyed it as much as she did.

She carefully slid a hand through her bush combing for him. She reached her vagina and used a single finger to caress the outside feeling for any Tommy-sized bumps. Having not found anything she pushed her finger into herself. "Where did my little lover go to?" She asked aloud hoping he'd get the hint and grab a hold of her finger. When she couldn't feel him she started to worry and sat up.

She saw him immediately. "Wow, already climbed out by yourself, huh?" She said honestly impressed. He was a bad ass. Too bad he was less than an inch tall now. "Lets get ourselves cleaned up before its time to head to the clinic." She said as she reached down and plucked him up and deposited him in her left hand and then got out of bed and walked to the bathroom.

Tommy winced as she picked him up. She was careful, but her fingers were so big now. It was like being lifted by two backhoe arms working together. She deposited him in her enormous hand and he watched in awe as her gigantic boobies bounced off one another and her chest as she slid out of bid, stood up, and then walked into the bathroom.

"No time for a bath right now." She said to him. She emptied one of the soap trays that hung from the shower nozzle and then put Tommy in it. He walked over to the edge. It was high; like thousands of feet. There was a chest high wall that was part of the dish he was standing in. He looked over the edge.

He could see his wife from above. She was bent over and reaching for the water valves. His eyes traced up her long, svelte back and stopped at her plush round butt and curvy sexy hips. His admiration was interrupted by the water nozzle spraying above him. He looked up briefly, but then turned his gaze back to Maria.

Her butt swayed beautifully as she adjusted the temperature. She didn't seem so imposing from this vantage point he thought. Then she stood up and got into the shower he took it back. As high as he was his wife was taller and by quite a bit. He was only about nipple high on her. She stepped forward and let the spray hit her in the chest and the rebound started raining down onto Tommy too.

Tommy watched a vast river running down her naked body forking evenly at her breasts and then running down each titanic tit to the ends where the twin rivers gushed off her aureoles and nipples to form waterfalls thousands of feed high to the tub floor below. She stepped even closer and he was surrounded on either side by boob.

He looked from side to side in astonishment at the hillock of breast to either side. She looked even more imposing than just a moment before when she had dwarfed his high perch as she stood up. He looked up as she turned her building-sized, angelic face left and right as the nozzle spray pelted it. She then opened her eyes and looked down at him watching her. "This is cozy isn't it?" She said smiling.

Those eyes, that smile. He didn't notice her take a step back and twist until he got shoved by a nipple the size of a truck. He hit the deck and slid on his back and was followed by a wall of water gushing off the giant nipple. He took in a few unplanned gulps of water, but quickly got his bearings as the small dish began to fill and the spill the overflow.

Thankfully, the dish was only chest deep or else he might have been washed out by the current. Even still it was difficult to keep his feet in the torrents of water he was being drenched with. He could see nothing but a huge nipple and brown aureole in front of him. He felt the shower shelf jerk when Maria twisted back. She had pinned the whole thing against the wall with her one big boob. Now it was slightly ajar and the water was spilling to one side. Fortunately, not so much that Tommy needed to worry.

The next thing he saw was a building size bottle being positioned to point at him and then the tip over him. He watched as the tendons in Maria's hand squeezed imparting immense power into the bottle until a drop of body wash half his size landed with a huge splash next to him. Maria then put a single finger in the dish and agitated the water thoroughly to get it soapy. "Enjoy." She said as she emptied a stream of the same lotion onto her giant luffa and began to soap up her immense body starting with her immense tits.

Tommy watched mesmerized as his wife washed her gigantic glorious body. Eventually, she got her hair washed too and then turned the water off. She lifted the whole dish that Tommy was in out of the shower shelf with one hand and carried it with her to the bathroom sink.

She deftly plucked Tommy out and sat him on the sink and then lifted the dish up again and deposited it back on the shower shelf after emptying the water out. She had towel dried herself already, but was still naked and Tommy admired the jiggle of her gigantic tits and the wiggle of her ass as she turned this way and that to put things away and get her towel and brush and other items. She then walked out leaving him there for a good thirty minutes or so it seemed. When she returned she was more or less dressed for work and had her purse in hand. She picked Tommy up and dropped him right inside of it.

...

Thirty minutes later Maria and Shelly stood above him as Shelly recorded his minute measurements. He was now only a half an inch tall. She shook her head. "Its a classic case of momentum shrinkage. I thought we might see this happen when he shrank so much last time." Shelly said. "Will I keep shrinking without the treatments?" Tommy's voice sounded amplified over the speakers on Shelly's computer.

"Yes, we expect that you will shrink by half without anymore treatments before the next visit." Shelly said. "Does this happen a lot?" Maria asked. "I wouldn't call it rare, but it doesn't happen a lot. We observe it in about 10% of our Micronauts, but it usually manifests itself much earlier than now." Shelly explained. "Am I in any danger?" Tommy asked. "No, in fact, you might get to start training even sooner now." She said smiling down at him reassuringly.

Shelly finished and Maria carried Tommy out and back to her SUV. Before getting in she pulled her change purse out of her larger purse. "What are you doing?" Tommy asked. "You told me my purse was getting a little big so I figured my change purse would be just the right size." She said. "You are taking me to work again? Just take me home instead!" Tommy asked and pleaded.

"Relax. You wanted to visit your sister. I'm swinging by there on the way to work. They are back. Beth called earlier this morning." She said. "Why didn't you let me know?" Tommy asked unaware of the plan to visit today. "Does it really matter?" She asked dismissively. It didn't, but the truth hurts. "Well, maybe I had other plans today." Tommy said. Maria just laughed. "Right, well those can wait until tomorrow." She said as she carefully lowered Tommy into her change purse and shut him in.

He had to admit that it was less stressful to be carried in Maria's emptied change purse than her cavernous outer purse. The last few days had become more and more dangerous. However, the increased safety was traded for more isolation. He could ascertain little about what was occurring in the outside world. He could no longer hear voices or much of anything. He could still feel movement, but it was difficult to tell if it was just the change purse, just the outer purse, or if Maria herself was moving.

Light flooded in and he saw Maria's finger and thumb descending and then he experienced a full body hug and squeeze from Maria's finger and thumb as she pinched him and lifted him out of her change purse. She sat him on a table. "No way!" He immediately heard his giant niece blurt out. "Rebecca, please!" He then heard his sister admonish. "He's so tiny now." Rebecca said stating the obvious as she leaned in to stare down at her super small uncle no bigger than her fingernail now.

Tommy looked around. Maria was sitting at the kitchen table along with his sister and his niece. All three giant women were focused on him. Beth was embarrassed by her daughter's behavior and embarrassed for Tommy who had no clothes. They didn't make clothes that exact size she guessed. "How small is he now?" Rebecca asked outright. "Rebecca!" Beth blurted.

"What? I'm just asking a question. Jeez, Mom." She said. "Its OK. He's a half an inch tall now." Maria said. She went on and explained how he was experiencing momentum based shrinkage. "You mean he's shrinking right now?" Rebecca asked. "Yes, a little." Maria answered. Tommy didn't know what to think as Maria and his niece sat there talking about him as he stood right there.

Beth was a little more polite and felt for Tommy. She knew that it must be super awkward for him being at the mercy of others the way he was now. "Shouldn't you be getting to school?" She asked her daughter. "Yeah." She said standing up. "Gosh, did you get bigger?" Maria asked. She was constantly amazed at both how tall and busty her niece was becoming. Rebecca smiled.

"I'm six foot tall now." She paused smiling as she stood up straight to show her aunt. "If you keep growing I'll be looking up to you." Maria replied. Rebecca smiled and left for school. "She is getting so big now." Maria said implying in more ways than one. Beth took her meaning. "I know. She keeps getting bigger and bigger. I just bought her a freaking F-cup yesterday! She's almost as big as you are now. I feel so small around you two. I never thought I'd be chairwoman of the itty-bitty titty committee with D cups." Beth said chuckling softly.

Tommy couldn't believe the topic of conversation. "Well, I guess I'm off to work too. You two have fun. Bye." Said Maria as she got up and left. "Bye." Beth said. As soon as Maria had left Beth knowingly asked, "So, how are you two holding up?" She listened as Tommy laid out his list of grievances and slights. He told her how Maria needed to change and be less dominating and more accommodating. How she needed to respect his wishes and treat him as an equal again.

"OK." Beth said as if taking a breath after holding it for a long period. "I know you are probably expecting me to make Maria understand and change for you, but that's not going to work. It will just make things worse. This is something that you are going to have solve with her." Beth said. "But Beth she barely listens to me anymore. Worse, she doesn't even recognize there is any issue and I can't make her comprehend because I'm too little. I need someone big, like you, to help me reach her again. To help me talk some sense into her." Tommy countered.

"Tommy I love you, but I promise you could not be more wrong about this. I guarantee she recognizes that there are issues, but she might not agree with you about what they are. You are right in that you can't make her listen and command her attention or acceptance as you once did. You have to be the one that listens and accepts first, because you are the one that changed. You are also dependent on her now, like it or not, and can't expect that she will behave the same around you as before. You have to accept that she is in charge now when it comes to a lot of things. She is reacting as best she can to a situation that she didn't ask to be in. You should understand her point of you first and then I guarantee she will be more receptive to yours." Beth lectured.

Tommy couldn't believe she was siding against him. "Beth, she is so condescending every time I try and talk with her about this stuff. Then I get mad and we get into an argument and she'll confine me to her purse or on the table or in that damn shoe box. She even dropped me in her cleavage the other day in front of company no less!" Tommy vented. The mental image of Tommy, the ultimate alpha male and boob man, being trapped between Maria's gigantic juggs put an involuntary smirk on Beth's face for the most fleeting moment. It did not go unnoticed by Tommy who was hyper-sensitive to such things.

"Oh, this is rich. It must be so funny to my little sis to see her big brother so small and helpless." Tommy spat. Beth's face hardened some. "She's not abusing you is she?" Beth asked. "Well...no." Tommy answered awkwardly. He was too embarrassed to tell her about the other night when Maria hung him from her nipple and turned him into her little puppet.

"I don't know exactly what Maria's issues are you'll have to talk to her to find out for sure, but I can guess. Its this right here." Beth said. "What? I'm the victim." Tommy replied. "The victim of what? Getting frank advice?" Beth responded. "Of being dismissed. Of being not taken seriously. Of being man handled whenever." Tommy ranted.

Beth sighed in exasperation and carefully plucked Tommy up off the table by his arm with just her finger and thumb and gently lifted him up right in front of her face at eye level. Tommy tensed as Beth lifted him. He was up pretty high above the table even though she was sitting down. He could see her eyes focus onto him. He felt self conscious and looked down and away from her gaze which put her own canyon like cleavage far below him into his view.

"You are right. You are helpless. If I wanted to I could get up and walk into the living room and watch TV and leave you stranded on this table and you could nothing about it. I could also choose to take you with me to continue our conversation in the living room, but I wouldn't expect that you would walk in there yourself so I would just pick you up and carry you because its easier. If you pissed me off I could drop you into my purse or cleavage and you could do nothing to stop me. These are all facts, but you behave as if you're still some huge man that commands obedience through physical dominance." She said.

"But..." Tommy blurted. "Hold on. I'm not finished." Beth said forcefully cutting him off. "You also just expect people to do your bidding and can be unappreciative. I noticed this myself when I rearranged my schedule to care for you. You need to come to terms with the fact you are tiny now. You also need to be more appreciative of all the help you get. If you do I'm sure it will soften Maria enough to be receptive to your concerns." Beth said, her face softening as she slowly lowered Tommy down to the table in front of her large blouse covered breasts resting on the table in front of him.

Tommy stood in thought for a minute. Beth felt she was getting through to him so she scooted back and lowered her own face resting her chin in her hands on the table in front of him so she could address her diminutive brother more directly; down at his level and not from above him. "No one is unsympathetic to your dilemmas. I can't imagine what its like to live in this world as small as you are now, but it was your choice. You also should recognize your transformation is hard on those of us who are closest to you too, especially your wife." Beth said softly.

"And If you do make an effort and she still doesn't come around I can talk to her, but you have to try." She said sitting back up. "OK. I'll talk with her, but it won't work. Wait and see." He said. Beth rolled her eyes. "You have to try, Tommy." She said. "Alright, alright." He said resigned to the fact he was going to have to confront his giant wife, yet again.

About five hours had passed. Tommy was watching some TV when he heard his sister approach from behind. He looked up just as her massive purse landed on the couch cushion about 20 feet away from him. He still felt it hit and fell to the ground from the impact. However, he quickly go to his feet. He looked up at the giant black leather bag which may have well as been a building to him. His even larger sister was looking down at him from high above it.

"Sorry, I didn't mean to knock you down." She said respectfully. Maria would not have bothered to offer an apology, but to be honest Tommy was embarrassed by his extreme feebleness and would have preferred it have been overlooked. "Don't worry about it. I'm OK." He yelled back unsure if she heard him.

Beth lowered down closer. Her body may as well have been mountain in comparison to him. "I'm going to run some errands and go shopping. Do you want to come with me, in my purse, or stay here?" She asked. "I'll stay here." He yelled. She got a little closer and held a hand to her ear. "I'll stay here!" He yelled again. "OK. I'll text Rebecca and let her know." She said and walked off.

...

"Mom said she left him on the footrest." Tommy heard a familiar voice say after a door opened. Soon he felt the very ground he was standing on shaking. He was not looking forward to this. He looked toward the hall and sure enough his giant niece and her friend Cassidy walked into the room. They were both enormous, so much more than the last time he saw them together. However, his niece was over head taller than her friend.

"There, see him?" Rebecca said. "Where?" Cassidy asked, but then spotted the tiny man on the footrest in front of the sofa. "OMG." She said aloud as she and Rebecca walked over to Tommy and stood above him. He looked up trying to guess what the two giant young women wanted with him.

His niece was wearing some jeans with tears in then in the knees and outer thigh area along with a tied shirt that revealed her belly. Her friend was in some coochy-cutter jean shorts and a t-shirt that showed her mid-drift as well. Tommy couldn't believe the clothes the schools allowed these days.

"Hi little guy. Remember me?" Asked Cassidy in a condescending tone. He was not in the mood to be dealing with these two titanic teens, but he had little choice in the matter. "Yes." He replied. "Sorry, I can barely hear you from way down there." She said and she then sat down next to the footrest, but even in this position her upper body still towered above him and the small piece of furniture he was on.

"There, isn't this better? Nice and cozy." She said still speaking in a superior tone. And why shouldn't she? He was smaller than her thumbnail now. He fell to the ground suddenly as his niece also settled down next to the small piece of furniture. "Becca, you should be more careful. Look, you knocked him down." Cassidy said snickering to her friend. "Huh?" She said sounding confused and looking down at her tiny uncle struggling to get up.

"Your boobs hit the stool and caused an earthquake for the little guy." Cassidy said giggling. Becca smirked. "Sorry uncle Tommy, but you ought to be used to booby-quakes by now with aunt Maria around." She said smiling. Tommy got up and faced his niece. Her giant shirt covered breasts were covering a good portion of the foot rest now. She wasn't shoving them at him or anything they were just resting there casually, but she was so big in the breast department they covered a lot of real estate and seemed to loom over him anyway.

"What do you want?" Tommy asked a little annoyed. The young ladies detected his tone and couldn't help, but tease him. Tommy felt a jolt and was knocked off his feet again. "Ha, look I can do it too!" Cassidy said observing the effect on Tommy after dropping her, way smaller than Becca's but gigantic compared to Tommy, boobs onto the stool. He got up again and turned toward Cassidy.

She was grinning proudly at the fact that she too could create boob drop earthquakes. "Ha, ha, very funny." He said. "Oh please, those little tremors are nothing. Watch this." Said Becca who cupped just one massive titty from underneath and through her top, lifted, and then let go. Tommy again fell to the ground from the violent jolt and both teens erupted in laughter.

He just decided to stay sitting on the stool. He had grown tired of being the amusement for his bratty niece and her friend. "Decided to stay down, huh?" Becca observed somewhat disappointed that the booby-quake fun was coming to an end. Cassidy lowered her face right down to Tommy. Her giant mouth was only about arms length away from him.

The giant lips parted and she spoke. "I still can't believe how much smaller he's gotten." She said. Tommy could feel her hot breath pelting him and could see two rows of glistening white teeth. Each tooth was as large as he was if not larger. He could see the tip of her giant red tongue enunciating her words. It was all a little unnerving. He scooted back a bit instinctively.

"I know and he's still going to get smaller. In fact, he's even shrinking right now. Aunt Maria said it was momentum shrinkage or something." Becca said. "Jeez, he's super small now. Its hard to imagine him getting tinier." Cassidy said as she compared Tommy's size with the tip of her giant finger.

"Come on lets go to my room and listen to some music." Becca suggested. "Can I bring him with us?" Cassidy asked Becca. "I don't care." Becca said and then got up to headed to her room. "Wait! Hold on!" Tommy yelled in protest, but Cassidy completely ignored him. She simply grinned and carefully plucked him up with her finger and thumb and dropped him into her other hand. "There." She said and then stood up and carried the him into her friend's room.

Becca sat down in her chair and turned on her streaming station and Cassidy laid down on Becca's bed on her side and dumped Tommy on the bed near her exposed belly. "There you go little guy." She said as she tilted her hand. "I love this song." Becca said as she mouthed the words to it. Cassidy couldn't take her eyes off the little man on the bed. He was having trouble ascending the depression in the mattress caused by the weight of her body.

"Do you think they still have sex?" Cassidy asked her friend. "Huh? Oh, you mean Aunt Maria and Uncle Tommy? No way." She said. Again he couldn't believe the girls were talking about this right in front of him. This was becoming a more frequent occurrence the smaller he got. "I bet they do." Cassidy said simply. "Cas, come on think about it. He'd suffocate or get smushed...probably both." Becca said in a matter of fact tone.

"Not if she was careful." Cassidy countered. "I don't know why we're arguing about this. Let's just ask him." Becca said. "So, how about it Uncle Tommy? Are you and Aunt Maria still making love?" Becca asked sitting up and rolling the chair she was in over to her bed where Cassidy and Tommy were.

He looked up and saw his niece towering above him expecting an answer. "I don't think this is an appropriate topic of conversation." He yelled up at her. "I see." She said pausing and looking at her friend. "Did you hear that Cas? He doesn't want to tell us." She said smiling mischievously. "Oh?" Cassidy said smiling back. She then sat up and adjusted so that she was sitting on the bed with her feet on the floor and Tommy was trappped between her thighs and the edge of the bed. He was right in front of her jean covered crotch.

He swallowed confronted by a zipper that ran at least thirty feet in the air. "I don't think its too smart to refuse us. I mean think about it. Here we are two curious young women who happen to be as tall as what? Skyscrapers, Cas?" She paused finding an appropriate comparison.

"Hell, our legs are skyscrapers." Cassidy answered as she slid her hands up on her shapely legs flanking Tommy from above. "Right, and you won't answer one little question for us?" Becca asked rhetorically as she stood up demonstrating her enormity. "I can't imagine how big I must look to you." She said looking down her body at her tiny uncle and then smirking over at her friend; her signal to continue.

Tommy turned away from his niece. "Yeah, if you don't tell us we might have to conduct some research of our own." Cassidy said and Tommy watched in horror as her giant fingers undid the button of her jean shorts and tugged the zipper down exposing her red panties to him. "Maybe you can cover third base." She said smiling. "Or maybe he'd prefer second base." His niece said.

He turned back to Becca who had leaned down to speak to him and in doing so revealed a long canyon between her massive breasts. "So, which will it be? Door number one: breast play." Becca askied allowing her hanging breasts to sway slightly. "Or door number two: a panty party." She continued. "Mmmm, pick door number two." Cassidy said as she patted her exposed panties with her fingers. "Or door number three: you answer our question." Becca finished.

"Okay! Okay. Yes we have sex." He answered. "No way! How?" Becca immediately asked in disbelief. "Well, things are different now. She's bigger, so its hard to you know..." He said. "No, I don't so tell us." Becca demanded. "Well, she sort of just puts me in." He said. "What?" Becca interrupted more out of surprise that he could survive than from a lack of understanding. "You know, down there." He said awkwardly. Both teens looked at each other and then burst into laughter.

"For how long?" Cassidy asked between laughs. "I don't know. I never time it." He answered sarcastically. "I can't believe it." Becca said. "I told you. They could do it if she was careful." Cassidy said finishing her last round of laughter. "Ha, ha. I'm glad I could amuse you." Tommy said tartly. He really hated the way these two constantly bluffed him into revealing or doing things.

"Oh don't be like that. At least you're still getting some. I figured you'd be way too small for Aunt Maria now." Becca said which she intended as a compliment, but sounded more like a slight to Tommy's ears. "Just what is that supposed to mean?" He shot back. "It means that you being; well, so tiny it wouldn't be safe to do that sort of stuff. One mistake and you could end up...broken." Becca said bluntly.

"I'm tougher than I look and she is my wife." He countered. "Right, she's your wife who happens to have an ass the size of a city block, a vagina that can swallow you whole fifty times over, and nipples that are bigger than you are. You should be grateful she even bothers with you. I mean think of how much effort it must be on her part just to make sure she doesn't kill you." Becca said.

"She loves him. It might be enjoyable for her too." Cassidy said siding with Tommy. "She might like it when he crawls around on top of her." Cassidy said imagining what it would be like to have a little man to play with. She was getting aroused at his proximity. "Yeah!" He affirmed happy to have some rhetorical reinforcements. "Well I'm sorry, but in my opinion, if you are so small that you can get lost in my bush then you are too little to ride." Becca said as she picked up her phone to check the text that just came in.

"Huh, looks like uncle Tommy is spending the night. Aunt Maria called a little while ago and asked Mom." Becca said. "What!" Tommy yelled. "Cool. Can I spend the night too?" Cassidy asked. "Fine with me." Becca answered ignoring, or not hearing, Tommy's protest. He couldn't believe that Maria was just going to leave him over here at the mercy of these two. "Guess that makes us your sitters." Becca said smiling down at her tiny uncle. Tommy was fuming.

"Let's go get some food; Panera bread?" asked Becca changing the subject. "Nah, I'm dieting besides someone has to watch him." Cassidy said. "He was here all day by himself he can manage for thirty more minutes." Becca said. "Its OK. I'll stay here. You can go ahead though." Cassidy insisted. "Fine, but you can't have any of mine." Becca said walking out.

They listened to some music for a few minutes before Cassidy spoke. "You OK on the bed for a minute or two?" She asked. Tommy just held a thumbs up and braced himself as the mountainous teen arose from around him and went into the adjoining bathroom. He was glad to have a respite from his niece. She had been more and more assertive around him has he had shrank smaller and smaller. However, his feeling of relief quickly subsided when he saw Cassidy emerge from the bathroom without a stitch of clothing on.

She had her platinum blonde hair with pink streaks in it pulled back in a pony tail. She was slim, but still had all the right curves and large C cup tits with large, light brown nipples protruding from lighter oval shaped aureoles the size of drink coasters (or large swimming pools to Tommy). She had a well managed triangular bush that was dark blonde in color betraying her natural hair color.

He saw her eyes locate him and then she smiled and strutted over to the bed. He could see her perfect ass and back in the mirror on the door behind her. Her butt was a shade lighter than the rest of her, except for the area within the triangular tan-lines on her breasts which matched the lighter shade of her butt cheeks. She paused at the bed which came up to her knees and placed her hands on her hips and then looked confidently down at him. "Like what you see?" She asked smiling. She was stunning, but she was his niece's friend who was still in high school and he was married.

Tommy needed to tread carefully here. He had no idea what she was up to, but it had to stop. Yet, he was utterly and completely at her mercy. She turned and sat down on the bed careful not to crush him under her giant naked ass. When she settled he tumbled into her bed depression towards her enormous and exposed vagina.

She couldn't help, but smile at the comparison. He was so small that when she saw him slam into her labia she barely even felt it. She would have loved to sit here and play with him for hours, but she didn't have hours. She had maybe twenty minutes, thirty tops, before her best friend returned. So she got right to it. "Listen. We don't have a lot of time. I want to know what its like to have a tiny little man to play with. So, climb on up and do your best. Pretend I'm your lovely, wife." Cassidy awkwardly commanded.

Her skin was tingling from the combined anticipation, adrenaline, and novelty. When Tommy didn't do anything she realized that she was going to have to be more persuasive. "Look, if you don't do what I want I'll just do what I want with you." Cassidy threatened. Tommy was through getting punked by Cassidy and Becca's fake threats and so he stood his ground this time.

The fact he didn't comply surprised Cassidy, but she couldn't stop now. She was not teasing. She plucked him up with just two fingers and lifted him up to her face. Tommy threw his arms up futility trying to defend himself from the giant fingers capped with blue fingernails that came for him. They pinched him and he ascended rapidly upward. The vagina and bush gave way to a navel then a waist and her large, perfect tits, and finally to a pretty face.

"I wish we had more time to play hard to get, but we don't so..." Cassidy said as she scooted back and lay down against the bed's pillows at the same time. He was struggling to free himself, but he wasn't going anywhere that his captor didn't want him to go and right now she had just the place for him.

He saw the female landscape flow by beneath him once again as her fingers carried him down her body past her big quivering tits, her tight stomach, sexy hips, to her hairy vagina. Her other hand was already there and splitting her labia open with two long fingers. Slick pink walls were exposed and a dark chasm large enough to admit him opened up. Despite all of this Tommy thought she was bluffing right up until she dropped him in.

He fell down twenty feet and bounced off the pink fold of her inner labia. "No! Wait!" He yelled as he slid into her chasm clawing at the slick pink flesh in futility. His realization of her seriousness was too late and she removed the fingers she used to prop herself open and just like that her pussy ate him.

Cassidy's hands immediately caressed her own inner thighs and she sat up straining to feel the tiny man now trapped within her. Becca was right. He was too small to physically affect her much, but the fact of the matter was she had a fully grown man completely inside of her vagina. This notion itself was enough. She began to orgasm.

Tommy had slipped deeper when he felt compression waves around him. He had been inside Maria enough to know he needed to get his breaths when he could and to not fight too much; to just go with the flow so to speak. Had he been larger he'd be getting the air squeezed from his lungs, but at only a half an inch Cassidy's vagina was relatively spacious. The rub was that if he did get caught in the wrong place and she clamped down onto him he likely was no longer big enough to survive the pressure. His body would probably just break.

She lay back as the waves of pleasure hit her. It was difficult, but she could feel him in there. She caressed her own body sliding her hands up her torso, rib cage, and then squeezed her big soft boobs as she came. A few moments of heavy panting and her orgasm began subsiding. She sat up pausing only briefly before she stood up and walked into the bathroom.

He could tell she was finished and that she was now walking. He heard some squishing noises and then felt himself slipping downward and onto Cassidy's giant finger. He slipped a little further down and his leg was clasped by a thumb and finger and he was pulled out. The ground was rapidly approaching, but not rapidly enough to indicate that he was falling.

She simply lowered him down onto the floor next to her giant pile of clothes. Her hands then lifted a pair of panties larger than a baseball field up; and one then two smooth, giant legs were pushed through them. She stood up as she lifted them up and snapped the him over her curvy hips. The giant teen located her little toy and stepped to him so that he was standing a few inches in front of her toes which were all longer than his minuscule half inch height.

She enjoyed towering above him. "I could get used to this." She said as she planted her hands on her hips and looked down at him. "You were pretty good for a tiny little guy." She complimented and paused to see if he had anything to say. Even if he did he just didn't have the energy. Going inside Maria had always drained him. It was no different with Cassidy. Besides, its not like he could carry on a conversation from down by her toes. Once it was clear he had nothing to say she continued.

"Of course, if you say anything to anyone I'm going to tell them it was all your idea." she said as toes bigger than he was wiggled nervously in front of him. He just looked up at the giant topless teen. He wasn't going to tell anyone. There was nothing to be gained. He spent a few quick minutes inside her vagina and she was a beautiful young woman. Sure, it was forced, but it really didn't grate him anymore now that his own wife had forced herself on him dozens of times. He just hoped she got it out of her system.

Cassidy finished getting dressed and carried him back into the bedroom. She laid down on the bed and placed her little man toy in her belly button and flipped on the television. He surrendered to his exhaustion and quickly dozed off.

...

Tommy awoke at the sound of his niece's voice. "Where's the pip squeak at?" He heard her ask. "That's a little mean." Cassidy chided her friend. Becca just sat her food down at her desk. She plopped down into her chair and it creaked in protest from her weight.

Her eyes met his. "Is that him watching TV from your belly button?" Becca asked, but she could plainly see it was him. "As good a place for him as any." Her friend answered. "Well hand him over I have a job for him." Becca said. Tommy saw shadow and braced himself as fingers the size of logs grasped him and hoisted him away to the giant hand of his niece. Her hand was the size of a parking spot.

She sat him down on her desk and pulled out a vial and sat it next to him. The bottle of nail polish was nearly ten feet high to him. "He's going to paint my nails." Becca announced. "Its too big. Its not going to work." Cassidy said. "I'll help him, a little." Becca replied opening the bottle and then dumping some of its contents onto a wrapper she was also using for her sandwich.

"There now all he has to do is dip the brush and paint." She said. Tommy moved back a little as her two giant fingers sat the brush down in front of him. "The brush is as big as he is." Cassidy said. "It will take him all night, if he can even lift it." She added. "So what? He's spending the night remember?" Becca replied. "Now start on my nails." She ordered as she scooted the giant nail brush into him. The end hit him in the thigh which such force it nearly knocked him down.

He regained his balance and angrily shoved the brush back. "Woah, don't get mad at me. It was your wife that said she couldn't pick you up." Becca said. "Did she say why?" Tommy asked. "Something about that some guy named Bill was coming over. Nails." Becca demanded tapping her finger nails in rhythm in front of him. His stomach dropped. He knew it. His wife was with Bill and he was stuck at the mercy of these two. "No!" He yelled flipping her off.

"Woah, he's pissed." Becca said to Cassidy. "Look on the bright side. At least you get to hang out with us." Cassidy added. "Why the fuck would I want to do that!" Tommy yelled unable to contain his anger. "Hey it was your idea to visit us." Becca said. "Lot a good that did." Tommy spat.

"Can you believe this angry little twerp?" Becca asked Cassidy. "I've got half a mind to let you spend the next hour in my shoe little guy." Becca threatened. "Well whoopdeedooo. You think that will bother me after your friend dropped me in her pussy?" He retorted. Cassidy's face went bright red.

"Holy shit Cas." Becca said. "It was his idea." Cassidy said much too quickly. "Bullshit. You might be able to use that line on everyone else, but I know better." Becca said. "So, how was it?" Becca finally asked.

"Was he all you had hoped for and more?" She followed sarcastically. Tommy looked up at Cassidy and caught her gaze with his and her eyes narrowed. He knew she was pissed he outed her. "I barely felt him." She said. Becca's mouth dropped open. "I cannot believe you actually dropped him in." She said.

Tommy couldn't believe that Becca was just going to stand for this. "Where's your mother?" He yelled. "She's with Dad...so you won't be seeing her until tomorrow. I told you, we're in charge." She said. She stood up and grabbed the polish brush from in front of him and put it back in the nail polish bottle. She then walked over and locked her door.

Tommy knew what little control he might have had over this situation was ended with the click of the lock. Becca then peeled off her shirt and dropped her jeans. She was standing in her underwear before anything was said. "What are you doing?" Cassidy asked. "I'm curious too." Becca said simply. She then removed her bra and her panties and Cassidy still looked confused.

"You don't want to play with him anymore?" She asked. "Ohhh." Cassidy said. She then joined the ranks of the nude. Tommy swallowed as the two nude giantesses walked over. Becca's massive breasts wobbled and swayed heavily too and fro. Even Cassidy's more modest sized tits bounced in unison with each of her steps. A moment later and they both loomed above him in all their naked glory.

Rebecca was a spitting image of Maria these days from her extreme height, to her enormous tits, right down to her thick, vast and dark bush. "Hold on now. You, you can't do this. Lets be reasonable." Tommy stammered. "You had a chance to paint my nails and have a relatively normal night, but you pissed me off and now we're going to have some fun with you." Becca said.

Tommy turned and ran searching for a place to hide. He found cover under the ledge of the giant computer keyboard he shared the desk with. He heard Becca laughing. "Look at him, does he think he can actually get away?" She asked rhetorically. "Like a little bug looking for something dark to hide under." Cassidy said.

Tommy's respite was short lived. Suddenly there was a whoosh of air almost lifting him off his feet; the parking garage sized keyboard went airborne. He looked up. Rebecca held it in one hand. She effortlessly lifted it up and sat it on her computer. She then looked down directly at him and smiled.

"Seriously, where did you think you could go? You're on my freaking desk." She said and then leaned in and grabbed either side of the desk for emphasis; shaking it in the process. Tommy fell to he ground and then looked up in awe and couldn't decide what was most impressive.

It might have been her gigantic heavy boobs, the size of zeppelins, which swung to and fro high above and behind him as her upper body canopied him. Yet, some how his eyes were drawn to the fact that even her expansive bush was well above him now and its snarled curls seemed to leer down at him from on high. However, perhaps what eclipsed both of these was that each of her hands had clasped the opposite ends of the massive plane he was on which was in fact just her desk. Hell, her long, infinitely powerful arms weren't even stretched out fully! That last one really put into perspective how big she was or rather how small he had gotten.

It wasn't but just a moment before Becca returned to a more normal standing position and then plopped back down into her chair, her titanic tits giggled randomly from the drop. She reached out for him. He ran, but it didn't matter as her long arm put the entire desk within her reach. Her fingers hoovered above him and then plucked him right up. He kicked his legs as he flew through the air and was dropped in her other hand. She was holding him at breast height and Tommy could see her swollen nipples out to either side each larger then he was.

"I'm your uncle! You can't do this! Its wrong!" He yelled up to his giant niece. "True, but you're also a tiny little man that can fit in the palm of my hand. How often am I going to get a chance to play with one of those?" She said smiling. "What's this? Hey Cas, he's shrinking right now." Becca said. "Let me see." Cassidy replied.

Tommy looked up in horror as they both leaned in watching in fascination as he shrunk: rapidly. The teens exploded each looking miles tall now. Becca's hand was now as big as her desk then her bed. Her breasts were twin mountains now; even Cassidy's were mountains, smaller, but still mountains too him.

"Woah, guess I better get started before you disappear completely. Lets see if you can find my clit without getting lost. I bet its as big as a building to you." She said and Tommy felt himself dropping then tilting. The very ground he was on went vertical and he started sliding feet first. He looked down and saw nothing, but dense, dark forest of curls as far as the eye could see. "Wait! No!" He yelled as he fell from her hand...

Tommy awoke screaming, "No!". He was sweating profusely, but he found himself still in the relative safety of Cassidy's belly button. Neither of the teens had heard him. Cassidy, was watching TV and Becca was eating her dinner and watching as well. What a nightmare he thought, thankful that's all it was. He felt relief that his wife wasn't really fucking Bill. "Hey Cas, you want to play a game?" He heard his niece ask.

...

Maria finished applying some lipstick and then puckered her lips as she put the capsule away. She had a pair of curve hugging jeans and just a bra at the moment. She adjusted her tits before grabbing a brush. It was a size too small, but it never seemed to matter how big her bra was she always felt cramped in anything that provided any support. The upper portions of her tits jiggled as she brushed her hair. She was sporting a foot of cleavage.

When she finished she turned and walked to her bed. She looked at a few shirts she had laid out. She settled on a black blouse. The color hid her large nipples well and most of her cleavage. Any one her height or taller would see perhaps the first three inches or so. Her shape and size were irrepressible, but the color would downplay even that as much as possible. Satisfied she grabbed her purse and keys and headed out.

A short drive and she parked at the movie theater. "Hey girl." Sasha said waving as Maria walked in. She joined her friend. "Where are the boys?" She asked. "Getting some popcorn and drinks." She said. Right on queue John and Bill showed up with the concessions. "You all ready?" John asked. "Of course." Replied Sasha.

"Here you go." Bill said handing Sasha a cocktail. "Thanks." She said immediately sucking some from the straw. "You know anything about this movie?" He asked. "Nope. Just that its the latest comic book blockbuster." She answered. "Shall we?" She asked. "Ladies first." He replied and he admired her ass through the skin tight jeans she was wearing as she sauntered toward the ticket gate.

Two and half hours later and the quartet emerged from the movie gabbing loudly about the ending. "There is no way that could happen." Bill said. "Are you kidding me? She's Supergirl. She's every bit as strong as Superman." Replied Maria. "Lets get food." Sasha suggested. "Lets go bowling." John followed. "We can do both. The Strike and Spare has a pretty good kitchen." Suggested Bill. "Sounds good." Maria said her own belly rumbling a little.

After they finished their food they began bowling. It was Sasha and Maria versus John and Bill. The ladies were mopping the floor with the guys. Maria bowled another strike and bounded gleefully over to give Sasha her a high five. Bill didn't like to lose, but if it was going to happen he was fine losing to Maria as he watched her bowling ball sized tits bounce as she skipped over to Sasha after her latest strike.

"What are you looking at? Shouldn't you be chugging?" She asked Bill. She was right. The guys were talking so much smack they agreed to chug a beer for each strike the ladies made. They just didn't count on them making so many strikes. He and John were both getting drunk and fast.

It wasn't just that the girls were good. They were also creatively and deliberately distracting the guys. It started with just hoots and hollers as they went to bowl, but as the men became immune to that the women used their womanly wiles to assist. Sasha started first. She started sitting unladylike and naturally the guys became discombobulated at the sight of her legs, thighs, and panties.

Soon the game became more about torturing the guys then the bowling. Of course, the side effect was the ladies kept winning games too. Maria leaned over Bill from behind to retrieve her beer and rested her huge rack on his shoulders. His head noticeably dropped before he stiffened from the weight and she snatched her beer and stood up for a swig.

The girls just giggled as the guys kept adjusting the bulges in their pants as they bowled. Sasha then said, "I wonder if I can pass the pencil test." She looked at her friend mischievously. "I bet you could." Maria said smiling in acknowledgment. "What the fuck is the pencil test?" John asked.

"Its a test to see if a woman needs a bra." She said and she pulled her arm into her blouse and then when they popped out again her chest had visibly fallen and nipple indentations were now visible at the ends of her blouse covered tits. She reached under her shirt and pulled her bra out. "Here, hold this." She said to John handing him the under garment. He looked at its tag, 38B it read.

She then pulled a pen out of her purse. "You put a pencil, or in this case a pen, under your boob and then stand there and see if it falls out. If it does your tits aren't big enough to require a bra for support. If it doesn't then you need to wear a bra." She said. "Whats going on?" Bill asked returning from his turn. John caught him up and he stood and watched with the others as Sasha took the pencil test.

She then put her hand with the pen under her shirt and her left breast noticeably lifted and then fell again. She then removed her hand and stood with her chest out and her hands on her hips grinning broadly. Everyone waited in anticipation. Sasha turned carefully to her left and right and still the pen did not fall. "Looks like I pass." She said lifting her left boob from outside her shirt. The pen fell to the ground and Maria picked it up.

"What about you? Can you pass the pen test?" Bill asked Maria. Sasha and Maria looked at one another and just laughed in unison. "Well?" Bill asked. "I can pass the pen test with my bra on." Maria said smugly. Even Sasha was hard pressed to believe that. "I think a demonstration is in order." Sasha said. Maria put the pen under her shirt and found some under-boob spilling out from her F cup bra because it was too small for her G cup tits. She tucked the pin between her boob flesh and her chest and removed her hand. She dropped her hands to her hips and smiled. "Happy?" She said.

"How?" Sasha asked in disbelief. "After all these years and you still doubt me." Maria said shaking her head. She looked around to see how crowded things were. The bowling alley was dying down and anyway it was just her bra, so she lifted her shirt. John let out and audible gasp at her size. Maria just smiled. "Where is it?" Sasha asked still in disbelief.

Maria plucked the pen out which was completely obscured by under-boob spilling out from the bottom of her bra and handed it to her friend. "Don't you think its time for a new bra?" Sasha asked. "That has to be uncomfortable." She added. "Yeah, I've got some that fit right, but they're in the wash." She replied dropping her shirt.

"What about something bigger? Could you hold, say a beer can?" Bill asked curious and aroused at the same time. Sasha and Maria looked at each other totally aware of what Bill was up to, but played along just the same. "I could hold two, but I'd have to take my bra off." She said. "I'll get the beers." He blurted. "Why should I?" She asked. "If you can pass the beer can test I'll chug both of them." He said. Maria shrugged. "Get the beers." She said.

He quickly returned with two cans of beer. Maria already had her bra off and in hand. Every movement she made and her entire chest wobbled wildly. "Here, hold this." She said tossing her under garment to John. He regarded its size in silent astonishment. "I got the big boys." Bill said confidently. Maria looked at the aluminum pint cans and just smiled. "Whatever." She said sounding unimpressed. Bill gave her the beer cans. She casually lifted them under her shirt one at a time and tucked them under a tit each.

She dropped her hands to her hips and smiled, "Easy." She said. "Wait. Give me ten seconds at least." Bill said. "Fine." Maria sighed. The cans were in no danger at all of falling, but they were cold. She counted down backward in her head. The rest watched in amazement has her nipples swelled in size from the cold cans resting under her tits. Even Sasha stared as two near thumb sized bumps pushed out of the black shirt her friend wore.

"Times up." Maria said retrieving the beer cans. Bill promptly chugged them. So the game went. John and Bill continued to get distracted especially since the girls decided to remain bra-less. Not surprisingly the guys continued to lose. By the end they could barely stand. "I guess we're driving." Maria said.

...

Tommy ran as fast as he could, but it was no use. One of the bolder sized cubes was about to crush him. He finally ran into the next space out of the way. "Ha! Your piece is trespassing; $300." Becca said. "What? He wasn't even supposed to be there." Cassidy replied. "Don't blame me. You chose to use him as your token." Becca said holding out her hand.

Sighing Cassidy picked up a $500 bill and got two hundreds back in change. She looked down at Tommy. "See what you cost me? Don't move until I tell you to." She said angrily. "Now get your little ass over to Ventnor Ave." She demanded. Tommy didn't like her tone so he just looked up at her in defiance. She gave his tiny butt a little flick with her finger nail in response.

Her small gesture nearly punted him into the next space. He landed on his feet at least and continued walking until he got over to Ventnor Ave. "We'll buy it." Cassidy said handing over the appropriate amount to Becca. "Now that I have the set. Give me three houses." She said handing more money to Becca who then handed the plastic houses over. Tommy watched giant fingers much larger than he set the houses down on Marvin, Atlantic, and Ventnor.

He walked over to the house she sat in his space. The top of the roof only came up to his bush. For a fleeting moment he felt like a giant until he reminded himself he was standing on a Monopoly board and the house was just a tiny game piece like he was; Cassidy's game piece to be precise. He looked up at the two teens as big as mountains. Both were in pajamas, sort of.

Becca had some pajama pants on and an old tank top that only blanketed her big breasts which were free from constraint beneath. Their hugeness and shape easily bleed through the thin garment. While the darker color of her nipples and aureoles were visible plain as day. Portions of the sides of her boobs were uncovered and when she bent over the fleshy swells practically spilled out the top. Revealing as it was this attire wasn't for his benefit. No, she was just in her usual sleep wear with her big titties free and swinging as if he wasn't there at all. He had been too small for some time to illicit any sort of modesty from his gigantic niece.

Cassidy had panties and a short t-shirt that covered her tits and not much else. She was also braless. He could tell because every time she leaned over him he could see the undersides of her own ,smaller yet still quite impressive, tits from below. Unlike Becca, she was much more interested in her little living game piece. While Becca was sitting Indian style near the "GO" space Cassidy sat opposite with her long legs spread so that the edge of the free parking space was pointing at her red panty covered pussy.

For over half the playing spaces one of Cassidy's bare legs were flanking him. When he stopped at free parking she was always sitting up. He could feel the heat radiating off her genitals. The massive camel toe painted on the outside of her red panties made him nervous because it was so much bigger than he was. He knew if Becca wasn't here she would put him back between those plump lips. He much preferred Becca's obliviousness to Cassidy's forwardness. He wondered what his wife was doing that she had to leave him here for the night with these two.

...

Bill was pass out drunk by the time Maria got him back to her place. Sasha had her hands full with John so was it was up to her alone to take care of Bill. Fortunately, he was able to walk, mostly. He had fallen down once as she helped him inside and he'd groped her tits and ass more times than she could count.

She finally got him on the couch and leaned over to speak to him. "I'm going to get some blankets and pillows. I'll be right..." She hadn't finished when she felt his hand racking across her huge hanging tits through her shirt. She looked down and sure enough he was batting at her bra-less boobies with his hand. She looked backed and smirked. "They're so fucking big." Is all he said in his defense. He was smiling as he fondled her.

She just smiled and got up to get his bedding. She gathered his bedding and sat it on her bed and noticed her large nipples stiffened at his drunken breast play. It had aroused her. Clumsy as it had been it was the most physical stimulation her tits had received since the last time he had groped them. The best Tommy could do was walk around on them or wrestle with a nipple. She decided she'd giver her guest more of a show and dropped her jeans before returning with the bedding.

When she returned she found Bill nude, but sleeping with his clothes kicked or thrown in random directions. She observed his large, flaccid penis laying back across his navel. His hairy balls rested on a leg. Her throat became dry as she stared longingly at Bill's equipment. Poor Tommy would not measure up well at all to that at all. "Well, here you go." She said awkwardly as she approached. An eye popped open and then the other. She could see he was still blackout drunk.

He reached up and grabbed her wrist instead of the blankets. He pulled her down on top of him. She squealed as she fell onto him unexpectedly. He jerked up suddenly. She had landed on his genitals. She felt his manhood beneath her plump butt cheeks. "Ohh." He moaned. "Oh, I'm sorry." She replied lifting up some, but then he pulled her back down into himself and they began to kiss feverishly.

She laid on him as they kissed and felt his hand slide up her shirt and grasp at her big, round right breast. She felt his strong thick fingers sink into her breast flesh with each of his squeezes as she kissed him. It was like he was trying to take her tit in his hand. It felt good, but he could use both hands and still it wouldn't be enough.

She rose up straddling his hips and pulled off her shirt. She was an expert at the breast reveal. She made sure her massive tits hung on her shirt and landed the perfect boob droop as she pulled the garment over her head and tossed it aside. She then paused a moment before she stood a leg on the ground and dismounted.

She pulled down her panties before straddling him again. She lay down upon him again and stuck her tongue in his mouth. The feel of his big solid, naked body against her big plush body felt right as she kissed him. He caressed her back and squeezed her hips and ass. She ground her pussy against his manhood. She was leaking onto him. She wanted; no needed his large, stiff rod, so badly.

However, after a few minutes of kissing and humping she was noticing a problem. He wasn't hardening. It was tantamount to torture as she humped and ground on his large cock, but it was not stiffening enough to cleave her. Finally he stopped her. "To be continued." He said as he got up and walked back into a hall toward the bathroom. Maria sat up and leaned back against the couch and let out a breath of exasperation.

"What the fuck." She said annoyed after ten minutes of waiting. She got up and walked down the hall. "Bill? Are you alright?" She asked walking to the bathroom. She found the lid down and piss on the lid, the top of the toilet, the wall and floor. "What the fuck? Bill!?" She called out turning and walking down to a guest bedroom. She heard snoring and walked in.

He was sprawled face down, naked and passed out on the bed. "Just great." She muttered. "Hey." She said shaking him. He just rolled over and snored. She had never been in this position before. She left the room stunned. After cleaning up Bill's mess she put some blankets on him. All of this had relieved her of the desire to fuck him and so she just walked back to her room and went to sleep.

 

Chapter 15: Master of his Domain by minuss

Tommy sat in the dark waiting for Maria to get him to the clinic. He was now too small to be carried in her purse unprotected so he sat inside her smaller change purse, after it had been emptied of the change of course. This gave him protection from being crushed by Maria's lipstick, compact, and other normal purse items that now would weigh tons relative to him.

 

“Hi.” Maria greeted Shelly as she ushered her back into doctor Taverski's office. Shasta Taverski was one of the founding scientists of the Micronaut program and was always consulted in cases of accelerated shrinkage. She was a pretty middle aged woman with dark hair and a slender build. She was shorter than Shelly by a few inches and much shorter than Maria. She wore a white lab coat with eye glasses in the front pocket.

 

Shelly and Maria sat in chairs on the opposite side of Taverski's desk who sat in her chair behind it. “Hello.” Taverski greeted. “I understand that your husband has experienced momentum related reduction.” She said getting straight to the point. Taverski's time was in high demand and she had little time for chit chat.

 

“I assume you have brought him, yes? Please, place him here and we can determine if he needs today's treatment or not.” She asked and instructed before receiving an answer. “Sure.” Maria said reaching into her purse and retrieving her change purse. She opened it and gently plucked Tommy out with her finger and thumb and carefully placed him on a square surface about half a foot long and wide that sat on the desk in front of Taverski.

 

Tommy was blinded by the light and prepared himself as Maria's finger and thumb pinched him and lifted. His legs kicked instinctively and his eyes had just adjusted as his feet touched the ground. Taverski smiled and began to speak directly to Maria again. “We'll measure him and record his metrics and that will give us an indication as to what we need to do. This will take about two hours. You can stay and observe or you can leave and come back when we're done.” Taverski said.

 

Tommy was a little put off by the doc's bed side manner and was relieved when Maria said she would stay the entire time. “Excellent, then let's begin.” She said scooting in and leaning over the examination surface. Tommy looked up as the three enormous women leaned in above him. He swallowed. Boy was this uncomfortable.

 

Taverski used a fancy set of tweezers and placed several contraptions and machines in his immediate vicinity. He only recognized a couple of them: one appeared to be some type of treadmill and another looked like a scale with an attached height measure. “What's his name?” Taverski asked. “Tommy.” Maria answered.

 

“Hello, Tommy. The first thing we need to do is obtain your metrics. Use the scale and height measure to get those and when you are done enter them into the computer over here.” Taverski instructed tapping near a large computer on wheels with the giant tweezers. “You will also need to get arm, leg, hand, foot, and penis lengths as well as head, waist, chest, leg, bicep, and penis circumference.” She commanded.

 

Tommy collected his length and circumference measurements and typed them in one by one. He reached his penis size and paused. He couldn't believe he was going to reveal his pecker size in front of three giant women; two of which were near strangers. “And the penis metrics?” The doctor asked. Tommy typed them in. He could see his metrics writ large on a giant screen and so could all the women in the room. The font was bigger than he was.

 

Maria watched as Tommy's minuscule measurements appeared on the screen: 6.35 millimeters tall, 2.75 millimeter waist circumference, 1.30 millimeter bicep circumference, .7 millimeter penis lenth. Was that a smirk she saw on Shelly's face? Maria knew he was small, but he had shrunk even more. She could tell when she pulled him out of her change purse earlier.

 

Next Taverski used the tweezers and meticulously placed several super tiny beads on the platform and had Tommy lift them each successively until reaching one that he could not lift. That final tiny bead he couldn't lift was measured in milligrams. Maria shifted uncomfortably. She used to be so proud of her big, strong, ex-seal husband. She was now embarrassed by his extreme feebleness.

 

Tommy was then asked to use the treadmill and other exercise devices as various measurements were taken from him and electronically fed into Taverski's computer. It took about thirty more minutes to complete the gauntlet of tests and exercises that Taverski laid out for him.

 

“Well, it looks like he won't need a treatment today. We'll monitor his progress again at his next appointment and see if its appropriate then. Thank you.” Doctor Taverski said getting up as did Shelly. “Thank you for your time doctor.” Maria said. She casually plucked Tommy up off the platform and put him back in her change purse before placing it back into her purse and standing up herself.

 

Shelly and Maria walked out of Taverski's office and Shelly tapped Maria on the shoulder. “Before you leave I have a kit for you.” Shelly said gesturing for Maria to follow her so she did. Shelly took her back to the shrinking room. She opened a cabinet and retrieved a small black suit case like box. She opened it and began explaining what it was.

 

“So, these tools will help you and Tommy. He's gotten small enough now you will need them.” She explained. “First, we don't recommend leaving him alone anymore unless he's sheltered. You can carry him with you in these.” Shelly said holding up a tiny capsule. “They come in various sizes so as he gets smaller they'll still fit. They also can attach to things like necklaces or bracelets.

 

“If you don't want to take him with you then you should have a place to put him that's enclosed for his own safety. We've had a few Micronauts get accidentally stepped on at this size and smaller. We've had one killed by a family pet and two just lost and presumed dead: spiders or some type of insect we figure.” Maria couldn't believe her ears. The info packets they read when deciding on doing this never mentioned the causalities.

 

“Confinement?” She asked. “Tommy hates it when I do that.” She added. “We have some literature that might make it easier for him to swallow. It is for his own safety. You can remind him that we enclose our Micronauts in training here at he facility as well during off hours.” Shelly explained.

 

“What are these?” Maria ask picking up an odd looking set of tweezers. “Those are the best way to handle them once they get too small to safely pick up directly. They are built to apply only the minimum necessary force regardless of the input force applied. This might be the most important device.” Shelly said picking a set of ear buds.

 

“These ear phones are connected to a tiny transmitter and headset for him. When he gets too small to hear you can use these.” She said. “The marriages that remain intact after the procedure are the ones that use these a lot.” Shelly added and then put back all the items, closed the lid, and handed the kit to Maria. “Thank you.” Maria said.

 

“One more thing...” Shelly said in a hushed voice. “Are you still intimate or at least wish to be?” She asked hesitantly then looking around to check for privacy. Maria frowned. “We want to be, but its becoming difficult for us.” She admitted unsure if it was the truth for her anymore. “Follow me.” She said and walked over to a closet where she entered a pass code.

 

The women entered a room of shelves with various phallic looking devices on them along with some other more oddly shaped items. “So these are the intimate toys we've created.” She said smiling at Maria. “They are very popular with our married Micronaut's and their spouses.” She added. “Would you like some? They are all brand new and complimentary.” She said grabbing fabric bag and offering it to Maria.

 

Maria paused to think. “We've had one Micronaut suffocate and another crushed to death which led us to develop these...well this safety equipment.” Shelly explained. “Really?” Maria asked sounding surprised, but not really. She had realized long ago that she could hurt Tommy if she wasn't very careful. Still she was very curious about what happened to the two unlucky Micronauts. “How?” She asked.

 

“The poor guy that suffocated was still sleeping with his wife at only 8 inches. They had a waterbed and it drew him to her. She just rolled over on top of him in the middle of the night. She woke up and found him dead beneath her.” Shelly said shaking her head. “That's terrible.” Maria said.

 

“The other guy was exhibiting signs of shrinkanoia.” Shelly explained. “Wait what?” Asked Maria. “Sometimes the loss of physical ability pushes even the best of our candidates into a state of extreme paranoia. Having their wives and girlfriends so much bigger they feel inadequate and fear that their significant other is or will cheat on them.”

 

“This poor guy could not be convinced that his wife was being faithful. He'd swear she was cheating whenever she left the house. He decided to stow away in her sports bra. He was about Tommy's size as I recall and she was large breasted, not as big as you are, but pretty big. She went to the gym for a workout and found him, well what was left of him anyway, when she got home and took her bra off.” Shelly said.

 

“Look, many women still have direct intimate contact with their significant others safely and we can't tell you not to do it, but we highly recommend using these.” Shelly explained. “OK, you convinced me. I'll give it a shot.” Maria said taking the bag and walking up to the shelf. Shelly walked over with her.

 

“This label gives a description of the device.” Shelly said lifting the label up and underneath of one of the phallic looking devices there was a 2d scan code. “If you scan this with your cell phone.” Shelly pulled out hers and demonstrated. “You'll get an instruction video.” Shelly scanned it and showed Maria. A video popped up of a woman just in her bra and panties that Maria recognized. “Its Julie and Mike.” Maria said. “Yes. They have been very kind in helping create these instructional videos and Julie has even given a rating to each one of our devices.” Shelly said.

 

Maria couldn't believe that Julie and Mike graphically demonstrated each of these, these contraptions. “I know what you're thinking. Julie and Mike have been extremely committed to insuring the survival of our Micronauts and their marriages or relationships. They were among the first and are determined to share what they have learned to make this process easier for those that follow.” Shelly explained.

 

“They're very generous.” Maria responded grabbing the phallic looking device and putting it in her bag. “I'll let you browse in private. Just remember to pick up a terrarium on your way home.” Shelly said starting to leave. “What are these?” Shelly asked holding up some dvds. “Like I said some couples prefer direct physical contact despite the risks. Those are instructional and safety videos for doing that made by another generous couple, Adam and Fiona.” Shelly said. “Thanks.” Maria said placing one of the dvd's in the bag and turning to look at the rest of the inventory.

 

 

Tommy waited in the dark for what seemed like an eternity before he felt the tell-tell motion associated with Maria lifting her change purse out of her larger purse. He was getting out of here finally. He heard a snap and light flooded in expelling the darkness surrounding him. His eyes adjusted and he saw the painted nails at the end of Maria's finger and thumb as they descended toward him and deftly pinched him, thankfully not between her fingernails.

 

Maria lifted Tommy out of her change purse. She was all dolled up. She was wearing one of his favorite dresses and sporting some tasteful cleavage. She gently sat him down onto the table in front of her. “Hi hon.” She greeted him. He wanted to waylay her for being left in her change purse for so long, but he let it go. He was just happy to be out.

 

She bent down and retrieved a giant black box and sat it on the table next to him. She opened it and retrieved a small slip of paper from it. “They gave me all of this stuff to help us.” Maria explained. “These will allow me to hear you.” She said. Tommy saw that there were indeed what looked like several adjustable headphones with a mic attached stuck to the paper. He put one on. Maria also put an ear bud in.

 

“Can you hear me?” Tommy asked. “Yes.” Maria answered smiling. “They gave us some of that machinery too. Remember the sex toys that Julie and Mike told us about.” She said placing the phallic like device on the table. Tommy laughed upon seeing it. It looked like a giant dildo attached to tank tracks with a plexi-glass dome on top near the back. He figured it was where he was supposed to go.

 

Maria picked it up again and put it back in the bag. “Maybe we can try them out later.” She said smiling. She didn't know how best to tell Tommy about the next part so she just said it. “They also said that you're too little now to be left alone and unprotected. So they gave me these to carry you in.” She said holding up a Tommy sized transparent container.

 

“Its not very big.” He said nervously. “I know, but remember in another week or two it will seem like a warehouse.” Maria said. She was right, but Tommy still didn't like it. “I can even wear them on a necklace or bracelet.” Maria said demonstrating by putting the capsule on a necklace and then putting it around her neck. It rested at the start of her cleavage.

 

“It beats sitting in the dark in my change purse.” She said starting to reach for him. “Wait, your putting me in there now? We just got back.” He protested. “Tommy we've been back for an hour and half. I had to get a shower and get ready. Its girls night out, remember?” She said. “An hour and half! Why didn't you let me out of that damn purse?” Tommy asked.

 

“I'm not supposed to leave you alone and unprotected, remember?” She said stating to her what seemed to be obvious and allowing too much condescension to drip into her tone for Tommy's taste. “So, just leave me here.” Tommy said. “I can't. I don't have your new little man cave ready yet.” She said. “Huh?” Tommy responded baffled. “Never mind I'll explain later.” She started to reach for him again.

 

“Wait. I want to stay here. Don't I get a say in this?” He exclaimed. “I'm sorry, but no. I don't always agree with their recommendations, but this time they are right. Its too dangerous for you to be alone and out in the open: you're just too little. They told me all these tragic stories about little guys like you getting killed by spiders or just accidentally stepped on. Right now this is the only way I can keep you safe.” She said and she ended the discussion by gently lifting Tommy up between her finger and thumb and carefully depositing him in the amulet sized capsule that she had just placed on her necklace.

 

She secured the lid and held him up for a moment watching him adjust to his new surroundings. Tommy slid down the inside wall of the capsule and landed on the ground which was relatively soft. He was in a space about 8 by 10 (feet to him) in area and with what looked like 12 foot high ceilings. If one could consider the underside of this capsule's lid a ceiling.

 

He could see more or less clearly beyond the capsule with only minor diffraction from the material encasing him. He saw Maria just holding him up and watching him. Boy was he pissed at her. He kicked the wall and flipped her off. She just shook her head and said, “Don't be like that. Its for your own safety.” She said. He could hear her clearly. “Fuck that!” He responded.

 

Maria could hear Tommy clearly through the earpiece. “Well, maybe you should have read the fine print before signing up for this or considered that there might be drawbacks to being so small.” Maria said haughtily. Tommy didn't respond. So she gently sat the amulet in its resting position on the cusp of her cleavage. She squeezed her shoulders together which caused her boobs to compress and push up causing Tommy to completely disappear into her cleavage.

 

She smiled playfully and tried to lighten the mood. “Look where you’ll be.” She said squeezing her shoulders and enveloping Tommy's capsule in tit flesh. “Drowning in boobies.” She said relaxing her shoulders and causing the swells of her overflowing bosom to retreat. Tommy didn't respond; the silent treatment. Maria didn't care for that at all.

 

She gently lifted the capsule up once again, but this time she turned it so that it was upside down from its normal resting position. Tommy tumbled and slid until he was laying on the top of the capsule which she held between her finger and thumb in front of her eyes. “Fine. Be a jerk if you want, but if I were you I'd put a little more thought into my situation. If I were a quarter inch tall and still shrinking and totally dependent on my giant wife for everything I'd try not to go out of my way to piss her off.” She said and then dropped the amulet back in it resting position.

 

He still didn't respond. She just huffed and got up and left to meet her friends. Tommy wanted to make up, but he wouldn't give in to what seemed to be some sort of vague threat. It simply wasn't in his DNA.

 

Maria couldn't understand why he was so ungrateful for the sacrifices she made. He didn't share his plan to become a mite sized man until after they were married. She was not going to be made to feel guilty for simply following the instructions of the stupid space program that he enrolled in.

 

She went over to her friend Sasha's house and from there the plan was to meet some more friends for sushi, then some shopping, and finally a trip to the spa. “Hi.” Sasha greeted her friend by giving her a hug. Tommy saw Sasha's chest press into Maria's which caused her tits to well up around him plunging him into darkness for a moment until the embrace was over.

 

“That's new.” Sasha said admiring the odd shaped amulet. “Yeah. Just got it today.” Maria said choosing not to reveal its contents. Had Sasha examined it closely she could have seen Tommy, but he was just too small to register on the casual glance. “Its nice.” Sasha said turning and walking back into her house. Maria followed.

 

Sasha gave her friend a glass of wine as she finished getting herself ready. She still had some makeup to apply and to decide which shoes to wear. She settled on a pair of four inch stilettos which augmented her already imposing 6'3” height to a down right amazonian 6'7”. Maria's own three inch heels put her at a paltry 6'4” by comparison. The statuesque women left together in Maria's SUV to head to the sushi bar.

 

They arrived early at the sushi bar and had a seat. It wasn't long before they were joined by the rest of their crew. Tommy watched from his container, bored, as his wife lifted enormous blocks of rice, topped and/or stuffed with seafood, to her mouth while she talked with her friends who did the same. He knew some of the women and others he didn't.

 

The women talked about their jobs and the people at work, their spouses and boyfriends, and what they planned on buying today. He could hear the conversations clearly, but just didn't care to listen. Maria listened as the other women alternately complained and bragged about their significant others. She wondered what she could brag on Tommy about these days. She guessed it was still pretty remarkable he'd be exploring other planets soon. If it came to be her turn that's what she would say. She certainly wouldn't bring up his milligram dead lift capacity or sub-millimeter penis length.

 

The meal concluded and the shopping trip began in earnest. Tommy had decided to just curl up and take a nap. Maria and Sasha as usual were inseparable and wondered into a ritzy lingerie store. Maria had picked out a couple of sexy new bras and was in the process of trying them on when she heard a knock.

 

“Hey let me in. There are no rooms open.” Her friend Sasha pleaded. Maria quickly opened and then closed the door after her friend joined her in the fitting room. Sasha set her bras down and then started to strip out of her own clothes. The fitting room was big, but still cramped with the both of them in it.

 

Maria was checking out her tits and the bra fit in the mirror when Sasha popped up behind her topless. She normally could have cared less, but Tommy was with her and she hadn't told Sasha. Maria quickly squeezed her shoulders together and enveloped the tiny capsule with her cleavage and then turned to face her topless friend. “Hey, Tommy's with me.” Maria warned her. Sasha looked around and located her friend's purse on the floor in the corner.

 

“So. He can't see through your purse.” She said. “He's not in my purse.” Maria informed her. “Well where is he?” Sasha asked confused and looking down trying to locate him. Maria used her eyes and chin and nodded down. “He's on the floor?” Sasha asked looking down around their feet. Maria just sighed and dropped her shoulders revealing the amulet. Its not like he hadn't already seen Sasha completely naked before and she him.

 

“He's in my necklace Sasha.” Maria said. “What? No way.” Sasha said looking down at the necklace and leaning in. She lifted it slightly to get a better view. “Oh my gosh, Maria, he's teeny tiny now.” She said. “I know. Its a special container that the space program gave me. He can see and hear everything.” She explained.

 

“Wow. Why didn't you mention it earlier?” Sasha asked. Maria just rolled her eyes. The fact that she was flashing her husband with her tits just didn't register at all on Sasha. Maria decided that though it should bother her more she didn't really care either. Its not like Sasha was out to steal her insect sized husband so she let it go. Finally, Maria just sighed and asked, “Here, can you hold him while I try on my other bras?”

 

She took off the necklace and handed it over to her best friend. Tommy's boredom came to an end in the fitting room as he was jostled about when his wife handed him over to Sasha. Sasha took the capsule between her fingers and brought it close for inspection. Tommy tumbled on his back as Sasha rotated the capsule in her fingers.

 

Sasha couldn't believe that a man could be so small. She had felt like the fifty foot woman the last time she saw him, but now she just felt so incredibly big and powerful holding him between just two fingers. Like before he was naked and so was she. She remembered when she fell and he stood between her legs confronting her vagina. It would be a giant hairy cave to him now. She smiled at that thought and rolled the capsule around to check him out. She even made out his micro-penis flopping about. “Gosh, what is he like a quarter of an inch now?” She asked.

 

Maria was pulling off the bra she had just tried on and had her back to her friend. Despite this large portions of the sides of her huge breasts were clearly visible to Sasha and Tommy. “That's right. He's so small now they advised me not to leave him alone unprotected and gave me that to carry him around in.” Maria explained. “He can't come out?” Sasha asked. “No he can, but they advised that he shouldn’t be left out alone. You know, because of bugs and spiders.” Maria said.

 

“Is he done shrinking?” Sasha asked still mesmerized by the tiny little man she held with just her finger and thumb. “Oh, no. He's still got to get smaller.” Maria said putting on her bra again having finished trying out her selections. Maria snapped her bra shut and turned around holding her hand out for Sasha to give Tommy back to her. Sasha did so and Maria took the capsule off the necklace and tucked it deep into her cleavage so that Tommy could no longer see or hear what was going on. She put the necklace in her purse and put her shirt back on as well.

 

“How long are you going to be?” She asked Sasha. “Not long. I got a swimsuit and a bra to try out.” Sasha answered. “I need to go to the pet store and pick out a small terrarium.” Maria whispered. Sasha couldn't believe her ears and stood up. “Is it for...” She whispered back nodding down at Maria's cleavage. Maria nodded her head.

 

“He's going to hate it, but its what they recommended. Maybe we can buy some nice things to put in it to help it go over better.” Maria whispered back. Sasha nodded in agreement. “We'll deck it out real nice and make it like his own little party pad.” Sasha whispered as she put on a bra. “I'll be out in just a few minutes.” She said as Maria quickly opened the door and left the fitting room.

 

Sasha joined her friend a few minutes later as promised. She glanced at Maria's bust and wondered what it felt like to carry a little man around in your cleavage. The women walked down to the pet store and approached a petite sales woman. The juxtaposition of the small skinny sales woman with the amazonian Maria and Sasha was a sight to behold. Maria had to be careful not to smack her in the head with her gigantic tits while Sasha at three inches taller and much smaller breasts didn't have that concern because the small sales clerk was completely below them.

 

“Can I help you?” The sales women said hesitantly looking up at he two towering beauties that had just approached her. “I need a terrarium.” Maria said getting right to the point. “OK, what type?” The women asked. “Um, I don't know. What types do you have?” Maria asked looking down at the woman expectantly. “Well, we have snake, lizard, tortoise, hamster, crab...what type of animal is it for?” She asked a little confused at Maria's vagueness.

 

At this point Sasha had to quickly cover her mouth to keep from bursting out laughing and she still buried her head in Maria's shoulder lest her snickering become audible. “Would you stop it.” Maria said smacking Sasha on in the arm. “I need a small one. Its for a...” Maria paused. “Its for an insect.” Maria finally finished.

 

“You have a pet insect?” The little sales women asked incredulously and starting to wonder if she was about to be the butt of some cruel short joke at the expense of these two buxom amazons – even Sasha who was relatively average in the breast department looked huge compared to the flat chested sales clerk. On the other side, Maria was getting tired of making up reasons for the terrarium. “Can you just show me the smallest terrarium you've got?” She asked.

 

“Fine. Follow me.” The sales women said leading Maria and Sasha to a shelf in the back of the store that had the terrariums for sale: there were a lot of them. Maria didn't know anything about terrariums and could now understand why the sales women was confused. The sales woman walked over to the end of the shelf and pointed up to a terrarium out of her reach. “That's probably the smallest. Its for hermit crabs.” She said pointing up at the shelf which was about chin level for Maria.

 

The terrarium was a one cubic foot glass cube with a mesh wire screen lid. Maria picked it up off the shelf and looked it over. “Its too big. It will be huge for him” Maria said to Sasha. “Probably, but its the smallest they've got.” She said to her friend. “You could use a plant terrarium.” The sales women said.

 

“A plant terrarium? Are they smaller?” Maria asked. “Some of them get much smaller.” The sales woman answered. “OK. Show me those.” Maria said. “We don't sell them here. You'll have to go to the garden store.” The woman replied. Maria sighed. “OK. Thanks for your help.” Maria said curtly and left.

 

Maria and Sasha had picked out several smaller terrariums of different sizes the biggest of which was close to the size of a shoe box. “I like the hanging one the best.” Sasha said as Maria put the last of them in her bag after paying for them. The women exited the potting and garden store with their purchase and met the rest of the group for the spa trip.

 

Maria didn't have the time for a proper shopping experience since she had to chase down Tommy's supplies. Still she was glad to be at the spa finally. Sasha started taking her clothes off as did Maria. “So, you going all the way?” Sasha asked cocking an eyebrow. “Don't I always?” She answered smiling.

 

The spa and massage was clothing optional. Sasha and Maria having the bodies that they do always went naked. They loved the look on the other ladies faces and the hushed whispers. The other women were all cute and pretty, but for Sasha and Maria those adjectives were best used for their clothes only. Their physical attractiveness went far beyond cute and pretty.

 

Truth be told they were both alpha females. Though they were friends it was in their nature to dominate with their sexuality, but despite their superiority to their cadre neither quite got the best of the other. Sasha was more athletic and model like while Maria had curves to die for. If Maria went out with clothes the other women would assume it was because she was getting fat or something. She worked too hard to maintain herself for that.

 

When they got down to the bra and panties Sasha asked, “Well what are you going to do with your little passenger?” She smiled as she undid her bra and tossed it in her pile of clothes and then stepped out of her panties. Maria paused, she hadn't thought it out this far. She stepped out of her panties first and then took her bra off but held her tits together so her husband wouldn't drop. She then reached in and grabbed him with her fingers so she could release her tits.

 

Tommy woke with a start as Maria pulled him out of the darkness and into the light. She twisted the container between her fingers and he ran along inside as best he could. “Well, if you're going to be naked you've got three options as I see it. You could leave him here with your clothes, or you could just wear him on your necklace, or you could stow him someplace.” She said. “Where the hell am I supposed to stow him without a bra?” Maria asked. “You big breasted girls have no creativity beyond cleavage for smuggling.” Sasha said laughing and just nodded down below.

 

“WHAT?” Maria asked surprised at Sasha. Sasha just laughed and said, “Then pick one of the other two options”. “Well, I'm not going to leave him here.” Maria said eliminating one option. She thought about the other two possibilities. She thought of having him out in the open. It was a little embarrassing for Maria to just wear her husband around her neck when her friends all had full sized men. Yet, he was so small it was likely no one would even notice.

 

On the other hand, Tommy's capsule was certainly small enough, much smaller than a tampon even. She wouldn't even feel it in all probability. “Well, here goes.” Maria said. Sasha smiled as Maria lowered the small capsule between her legs and tucked up into the folds of her vagina.

 

“What's he feel like in there?” Sasha asked fascinated. Maria paused trying to get a sense of it. “It doesn't even register really.” She finally answered truthfully. “Oh come on.” Sasha said. “You just pushed your husband up into your vagina. It has to be a little arousing?” She asked. “I’ve been doing that for a few weeks now. Besides, I'm trying to relax anyway.” Maria said smiling and walking passed her friend into the hot room. Sasha just smiled and followed her.

 

The other women were already in the steam room as the two naked beauties strolled in and took their seats. Most of the other women were either in bathing suits or wrapped in towels. All of their friends were covered. There were only a few other nudes. The seats were masseuse chairs and tables. Some of the women were getting their massages now, but not all of them.

 

The spa offered the massage service at anytime during the session. Sasha and Maria both liked it to be the last thing they did. They would sit in the steam room for a bit and then head to the hot salt water bath. This would be followed by a dip in the ice water bath, a facial, a cleansing shower, and then they would get their massage and aroma therapy at the same time. All the women in their group had their own routine and would encounter each other at different points. They were only all together at the beginning.

 

Maria sat relaxing as the steam wafted her skin. This part was the warm-up for the hot salt water bath. After about twenty minutes it was time to move there. Sasha and Maria gently toweled themselves off with warm towels and then sauntered over to the bath area. It was not private, but large and they found a secluded corner of the pool to soak in.

 

“Ahh, this feels so good.” Maria said leaning her head back on the tile as she gently waved her arms in the hot salt water. She and Sasha both had their hair put up. “I hope that little vial is water proof.” Sasha said. “It's waterproof and climate controlled.” Maria said. “I never thought I'd use my vagina like this, but I'm glad you thought of it. I would have been worried had I left him alone. If I’d have worn him out in the open he would’ve been none to pleased about what we do here.” Maria said.

 

Sasha laughed. “Really, well what's he gonna do about it?” Maria laughed too. “Brood, pout, and try to make me feel guilty; so nothing I guess.” She said smiling over at her friend. “Still, I want him to be happy.” She added. “Are you happy?” Sasha asked. Maria paused. The question caught her by surprise. She was not prepared for such heavy discussion at the moment.

 

“I know he can't please you physically, but has being that small had an effect on his personality?” Sasha asked. Maria just sat in thought. Sasha knew that she had struck a nerve, but felt it was more important to be her friend's therapist than to leave it be. “I noticed it even before he got sooo small. He seemed...” Sasha said looking for the word.

 

“Petulant, entitled, insecure.” Maria finished her thought rattling off adjectives. “Sasha so much has changed about him. I'm trying to be the good wife and support him, but...” Maria said searching for the words. “Honey you didn't sign up for this. He sprung it on you. Do you think he would have left you had you demanded he not do this?” Sasha asked. “Yes.” Maria said surprising herself at the quickness of her answer.

 

“If you really believe that then there's no reason to keep yourself in this prison he created for you.” Sasha said. “Its not like he's sick. He chose this.” Sasha pressed. “Look, he might be only a fraction of an inch tall and he might have the worst case of little man syndrome ever, but he's still my husband. So, lets just drop it, OK. Its ruining my spa trip.” Maria said. “You're right. I'm sorry. I just want you to be happy.” Sasha said and left it at that.

 

The women finished their hot bath and cold dip, the facials, and the cleansing shower. The final area was the massage. Maria and Sasha lay as their muscles got a thorough rub down. Maria began to get aroused at the sensations from her thighs and then her ass. The masseuse then worked his way up her buttocks to her back, ribs, and shoulder blades. Then her neck and arms before flipping her over.

 

He was completely professional, but he was human. Maria smiled when she saw his eyes bulge upon seeing her gigantic breasts in all their naked glory spreading out on her chest. They weren't really supposed to touch breasts, but Maria's were so big it couldn’t be helped. He had to push them one way and then another just to reach her sides or abdomen. The sensations were quickly arousing her.

 

Her aureoles began swell and expand followed by her nipples which were jutting out an inch or more now. The masseuse was able to finish, but he was flush and had a huge bulge in his pants. Sasha was done first and smiled ear to ear seeing the effect on Maria. When he finished he quickly left and Maria let out a long sigh and sat up. She looked at her friend and smiled.

 

“How do you feel?” Sasha asked. “Horny.” Maria answered truthfully. “Your little hubby must be the reason.” Sasha teased. Maria rolled her eyes and punched her friend in the shoulder as she stood up. “Ouch.” Sasha said rubbing her shoulder. She was surprised to see the capsule containing Tommy where Maria had sat. It slipped out of her and she never felt it!

 

Sasha walked over to the table. She could see Tommy tiny as he was waving up at her. She felt so powerful. She dropped a hand to her hip as she considered that his fate was entirely in her hands. She could just leave him there and Maria would be free to do as she wished. It was tempting. She knew the marriage couldn't last, but that wasn't reason enough to possibly kill him; tiny as he was he was still a human being and a friend.

 

She reached down and picked up a towel and dried off the capsule and dropped the towel. She then lifted it up to her face so she could see Tommy. “You're lucky I saw you little guy.” She said and dropped her hand and carried him with her. Smiling she insured her hand swayed in a way that Tommy got a clear view of her own giant vagina.

 

Sasha walked back into the dressing room. Maria already had her bra and panties on and was talking to one of their mutual friends. Sasha came up behind her and pulled out the back of her panties and dropped Tommy's capsule in. “You left something on the massage table back there.” Sasha said. Maria felt the capsule slide down her ass crack. She didn't want to dig it out right there in front of everyone so she just clinched her ass catching it and finished getting dressed.

 

 

Tommy was not thrilled about being carried inside of this capsule that his wife was wearing as a necklace. He did not enjoy shopping for bras even when full sized he would wonder off to look at electronics or books. Now, he was more or less a captive hanging from his giant wife's necklace.

 

Eventually, she pulled him off her neck and handed him to Sasha. She looked to be nude. The best he could tell they seemed to be in a fitting room together. She held him up and scrutinized him intensively turning the capsule around in her fingers. Sasha then handed him back over the Maria who stuffed him into her cleavage. He didn't realize how relatively good he had it before. It was now pitch dark and he could only hear muffled noises through the tons of tit flesh now surrounding him.

 

The capsule was climate controlled, but it was working over time to keep him cool while sitting between his wife's gigantic breasts. After a while he had almost fallen asleep when his eyes were blinded by a sudden influx of light. Maria had taken off her bra and now held him in her hand. He looked around and could see Sasha who was completely nude as well as some other women in various states of dress and undress. They looked to be in a locker room.

 

Maria and Sasha were talking about what to do with him. They must have been at the spa. He started to listen in, but suddenly he felt gravity leave and he nearly floated until it returned almost causing him to fall. He steadied himself and looked outside. His wife's giant harry pussy was in front of him. “What the fuck.” He said aloud. Then the capsule accelerated toward it. “She wouldn't...” He said aloud.

 

She did. The capsule cleaved her outer labia and was pushed up inside of her completely. His world went dark again and he could make out no sounds now. “Great.” Tommy said sliding down the inside of the container. As he lay against the wall he realized he could detect something. It was faint, but it was there. A rhythmical pulse tapping silently on the plexi-glass. It was Maria's heart beat he surmised.

 

He lay back and nodded off again. The glass was warm being in constant contact with Maria, but the state of the art cooling system was working very hard to keep Tommy from becoming hot. He rested against it and eventually fell asleep. He awoke again as he was tossed about for a moment.

 

The intense dark gave way just a little allowing an eerie pale light to permeate the room he was in. “What the?” Tommy said aloud finding the source of the light coming from one small section of the capsule that looked to have emerged to the world. He ventured over to it.

 

Looking out he saw Maria's legs extending for out. She looked to be laying on her belly. He didn't have a clear view due to her dense pubic hair, but he saw what looked like giant hands massaging her hamstrings and then sliding up to her inner thighs just to either side of where he was. She was getting a massage; in the nude!

 

The hands rose up, to her butt presumably, and soon Tommy began feel his world shaking. It went on like this off and on for a while then at one point it got so bad he could hardly stand, but worse still the capsule slipped a little further. Fortunately, the shaking soon subsided and Tommy ventured back to the exposed end.

 

He could see a little more this time. Again his wife's legs extended far off into the distance, but she now looked to be on her back. Whats more is he noticed moisture on the outside of his capsule. She was getting aroused! Tommy clenched his fist, but then lost his balance again as the capsule squirted forward and down.

 

It stopped for just a moment; long enough for Tommy to collect himself and then it began to tumble end over end down Maria's giant hair covered twat. “Oh shit!” He yelled as he was tossed about. He was slammed on his face when the capsule abruptly halted its fall having landed on some surface. He stood up in the capsule and looked around.

 

He could clearly see the outside again. He saw an enormous crease ascending upward into some dense, dark, pubic hair. It was the bottom of Maria's ass crack. He could see a portion of a buttock on either side. Way up above the end of the ass crack he saw his wife's enormous hair covered labia swollen and flowering open with some of her cream oozing from her giant vaginal opening.

 

He could see the slick wrinkled folds of her inner labia peeking through the crease between the swollen outer labia and at the very top it looked like her clit had made an appearance, but he couldn't be sure because of the curvature of the giant genital and the dense, dark pubic hair covering it. Observing Maria's enormous sexual machinery in action humbled him tremendously.

 

He would never be able to affect her physically again. As he watched a drop of cum bigger than he was emerged from her opening. He was nothing compared to just her genitals now. If that was her clit peeking out up there it would dwarf him it looked like. Yet he was about to get even smaller still. When he was finished he would be a knee sized version of himself and everything about his Maria would be four times larger.

 

His wife was horny and he was impotent before her extreme enormity. It must be the massage. She wasn't climaxing he knew because the volume emanating from her was so small. When he impaled her with his big dick before shrinking she would squirt much larger amounts of vaginal cream. He turned away from the giant vagina.

 

He saw Sasha towering above the end of the table completely nude as well watching the show. Was the masseuse also nude? She was smiling with her hands crossed over her perky tits. Shadow enveloped Tommy all of the sudden. He looked up and saw that Maria must have sat up. Her vagina was looming over him, her pubic hair was enveloping the capsule.

 

Sasha and Maria were talking to one another, but Tommy wasn't listening. He was too worried about Maria's giant pussy that was now smashing the capsule as she scooted off the table. For a moment the capsule stuck against her moist labia and pubic hair, but she scooted again and it fell off which was fortunate because she stood up and walked off.

 

Tommy saw his wife's familiar, sexy, and giant ass wiggle away from him. “Maria!” he yelled. She had lost him! Just as he was starting to panic at being left on the table. Shadow once again enveloped him. Tommy looked up and saw Sasha approach him. “Sasha!” He yelled waving his arms attempting to get her attention.

 

She regarded him. Tommy did not like the look of this. Was she actually considering leaving him? Finally, she picked up a towel and dried the capsule off before carrying him with her back to Maria. As she carried him her arms swung and the hand holding Tommy drifted out in front of her giving him a birds eye view of her fat, hairy pussy. It was enormous like Maria's, but she trimmed her pubic hair down to a much more manageable landing strip pattern.

 

Carried by Sasha he caught up with Maria who was topless still, but had her panties on again. Sasha said nothing to her and walked up and pulled the back of her panties out. “What are you doing?” Tommy yelled. He quickly found out as the capsule was lifted over the satin hem and dropped in the back. Tommy felt gravity leave him for just a moment until the panties caught the capsule and guided it into Maria's ass crack. Tommy expected Maria to reach down and retrieve him any moment, but she didn't instead the environment grew even darker as she put on her pants with him inside.

 

 

Maria and Sasha got back to the house. Sasha followed her inside and they pulled out the terrariums she had bought for Tommy. “This one is for the nightstand.” Maria said pulling out a square container with a lid that she could hold entirely in the palm of one hand. It was perhaps four inches deep. “This one is for the living room.” She said holding a much larger glass box up. It was shoe box sized with a lid. “This one is for the bathroom. I figured I'd hang it from the shower head.” Maria said giggling. It was the smallest and also square in shape, about half the size of the terrarium destined for the nightstand. “He ought to enjoy that.” Sasha replied.

 

“Well I guess its time to show him his new diggs.” Maria said sliding her hand down the back of her panties and pulling out the tiny capsule. She had arranged the terrariums on the table and unscrewed the capsuled and placed it on its side in he middle of them so Tommy could walk out, which he promptly did.

 

Maria and Sasha both had their yoga or workout gear on. They both were unfathomably large. Tommy hit the switch on his mic so his voice would carry over the intercom. “How long was I in that damn thing?” He asked looking around for the clock. Maria gave Sasha a glance that said here we go; and Sasha gave her an empathetic look back.

 

“I was just going to show you a solution to your problem. See?” She said gesturing to the terrariums. “What are those?” Tommy asked annoyed that she seemed to be talking down to him for Sasha's benefit. “These are where you are going to stay when I can't watch you or take you with me.” She told him.

 

“How am I supposed to get out?” He asked. “Well, you don't. Not until I can return and keep you safe.” Maria said surprised that he hadn't lost it. Tommy realized why she was talking softly and condescendingly to him. She expected him to blow his cool at any moment. He decided not to. It wasn't because he was OK with this. He wasn't, but blowing a gasket wouldn't do him much good. She'd just put him in one right there in front of Sasha and tell him it was for the best or something.

 

“OK.” He said in response. Maria was shocked. He wasn't throwing a temper tantrum. “Alright then.” She said. Sasha and Maria put various items in the terrariums. A mirror, a bowl of water that Sasha suggested could be a swimming pool. It wasn't long before Sasha gave Maria hug and was getting ready to leave.

 

Before doing so she walked over to the table and crouched down so her face was even with the platform and Tommy. She smiled at him. Her enormous red lips were a hundred feet wide to him if they were an inch. “Hang in there little guy. You'll be in a space ship before you know it.” She said and then she stood up and walked out.

 

...

 

After Sasha left Maria placed his various terrariums throughout the house and then carried him into their bedroom. She had a night gown on that was sheer and open in the front. She was naked underneath. She was carrying him in her palm at belly button level, but Tommy could smell her arousal wafting up to him. He looked up. Her heavy naked breasts wobbled and swayed as she carried him. He could not see her face or even her nipples at his angle due to her chest size. The curvature of each tit just dropped off to infinity as if he were looking out into the horizon on the ocean back in his seal days.

 

“Maria.” He said as she place him in the night stand terrarium. She crouched down bringing her face to his level. “Yes, hon.” She said her breath fogging the glass of his terrarium. He could smell the aroma's from the spa still in her hair. “Why did you stuff me in your cleavage and vagina today?” He asked. She didn't have an answer at the ready and paused for a second.

 

“I really just needed a place to stow you.” She said. “That's not true. You had a place to put me. Why did you take me off your necklace?” He asked boldly. She thought about it some more and was not to keen on being called a liar. “I wanted to surprise you with the terrariums.” She said. “OK, but then you put me in your vagina instead of in the necklace, why?” He pressed her.

 

Jeez, this was like a cross examination Maria thought. “I didn't want to wear the necklace anymore and I didn't want to leave you alone, OK. Are you happy?” She said standing up. He hated how she always used her size against him when she got defensive. He had to crane his neck now to see her and all of her was on display. Her giant hairy pussy and her huge tits were both right there visible through the sheer nightgown, but completely beyond his capacity now and that fact was the elephant in the room.

 

He swallowed. “No, I'm not happy.” He said. Maria sighed, “What now? Is it the terrarium?” She asked cutting him off. “No. What kind of massage did you get? Was he naked too?” He asked. “What? Of course not. Is that what this is about?” She asked crossing her arms. “He got you off.” Tommy said shaking a fist up at her in anger. “Don't be ridiculous. He did not.” She answered.

 

“I was there. I had a front row seat, remember.” Tommy yelled. “I don't care he didn't get me off.” She said dismissing the assertion outright. “I got a little aroused. That's it.” She explained. She looked down at him so small in his little terrarium as he accused her. Then she thought accused her of what? A massage. “I knew you would be like this if you saw how things went there. Its totally platonic. Sasha gets the same service. We've both been doing this for years.” Maria explained.

 

“I've gotten more arousal from reading a romance novel. Are you going to read me the riot act over that too?” Maria asked sarcastically. As she observed him from high above she realized he aroused her about like a bug would arouse her: that is to say zero. Any excitement she now felt was residual arousal from the massage. She used to become a little moist just talking to him and being near him; his masculinity was so prominent then.

 

Now, she had to use mental tricks involving her own power and beauty to fool herself into becoming excited with him. She then realized what it was. He was jealous. Since he could no longer move the needle for her in those respects he was threatened by things or people that could. She could use this epiphany in a couple of different ways.

 

“What? You want to fuck me or something?” She asked point blank. “Is that it? We're married you know. All you have to do is ask. I think its even your turn to lead.” She said flipping her night gown over her shoulders. It fell softly to the floor. She slowly ran her hands up her wide, sexy hips, up her thin torso and belly, and to her giant breasts. She lifted their bulk and squashed them into her chest with her hands before letting them drop and exhaling.

 

As she felt her huge tits drop she couldn't shake the feeling that they were wasted on him now. He could never appreciate them or give them the attention they deserved, like he once did, like Bill could now. She reached down grabbing the terrarium in one hand. She hadn't yet closed it so the roof was open. She lifted it up and carried it over to their dresser. She carefully reached in and plucked Tommy out and sat him down on the dresser and then set the terrarium down near in the back near the mirror.

 

The dresser was crotch high to Maria and so it made her vagina even with the top, right where Tommy was. How convenient. She planted her hands on her hips and presented herself to him. He was standing dead center and confronting her gigantic, hairy vagina straight on. Her slit was around eighty feet long now at his scale and her thick, dark bush was the size of a half an acre field. What did she expect him to do?

 

He looked up at her so freaking big with her gigantic tits hanging high above, and her huge hands resting on enormous hips just standing there with her cliff-like pussy right in front of him.“Maria, I uh...” Tommy started. “I know. Its like so big now, right?” She said condescendingly. “Maybe you'd rather play with these?” She asked sarcastically and bent over allowing her enormous boobs to hang down and sway ominously close to him.

 

“But these are much too big for you, aren’t they? I guess I’ll do the honors.” She said. She then began juggling her gigantic tits by using her hands from beneath. Tommy was just having trouble standing from the air turbulence she was creating with her simple boob play. They were unimaginably massive. He watched in awe and truth be told some fear as she effortlessly juggled her own breasts with her hands. The countless tons of boobage jiggling right in front of him was incalculable. He had always loved Maria's tits and was getting aroused and anxious for his safety at the same time.

 

She finally just held them in her own hands. Large as they were her fingers and hands were inadequate in size for the task, and the massive mammaries simply rolled around and spilled off them. She regarded them and him. They were each so big, full, and round and there were two of them. Then there was tiny Tommy barely nothing anymore in comparison.

 

She saw something dark stuck to her left boob. She pursed her lips and hit it with a short burst of air. It went airborne: a piece of bra lent. It landed next to her husband. It was bigger than he was! He was literally less than lent now and he was going to get even smaller. How could she respect him, much less love him?

 

Tommy saw the giant mote of cloth land near him. It was big as a bolder. He looked back at his wife. She seemed sad looking down at him. “If only you were big again. Remember this position?” She asked as she let go of her tits and grabbed hold of the sides of the dresser; and then realizing late she was about to squash him with her tits and gave a warning.

 

“Look out below.” She said at the last minute. Tommy saw her gigantic wobbling tits coming right down on top of him. So he ran as fast as he could toward the mirror. Maria saw him running and slowed her descent lest she squash him under her titties. Pathetic. He used to cum on her boobs after tit fucking them. He was slap his big dick on them as he shot his load and now; well now he was running for his life from them.

 

He made it to safety just as her giant brown nipples touched down followed by the ends of her boobs which expanded rolling outward as more of them lowered down onto the dresser surface. He could see his wife in the mirror he was running toward. She hadn't lowered all the way and had just leaned over the dresser and held herself up with her hands and arms which were out wide holding onto the sides of the dresser top. Only the top half of her huge, long tits were resting on the dresser. Still more than enough to crush his little body many times over.

 

“You used to bend me over like this and stick that big dick of yours up under my butt and pound away. Remember that? I do.” Maria said looking down and locating Tommy. She smiled and then closed her eyes and began to emulate that by heaving into the dresser. This translated into earthquakes for Tommy. She could almost feel the thickness and hardness of his cock cleaving her pussy. The memories were actually arousing her which was better than what she could get from him now.

 

Tommy fell from every imagined or remembered thrust. His wife's boobs would slosh forward and bulge toward him. Her breath was fogging the mirror high above his head. He finally had enough of her antics. “Maria what the fuck are you doing?” He asked forcefully. She opened her eyes and found him just getting to his feet again. Smiling she thrust forward one more time for good measure and was rewarded by as her angry little insect-husband was flung to the ground again.

 

“You were jealous remember.” She said and she reached for him and gently plucked him up between her fingers and deposited him in her hand. She held him there in front of her giant tits. Her aureoles were well over a hundred feet in diameter in his estimation and centered within were her large brown nipples twenty feet long and several feet in diameter.

 

“Maria, you can't just do anything you want because I'm small now.” He said frantically. “Shhh, I know.” She said lowering him back down on the corner of the dresser and depositing him there. “I'm your wife and I'm trying to include you in my sex life. Your horny and I'm horny and I'm right here.” She said and she stepped forward.

 

She was the perfect height. She straddled the corner. He could hear the countless hairs of her thick dark bush brushing on the wood of the dresser; threatening to envelope him. He looked up as her giant 80 foot vagina loomed high over him emasculating him through its sheer enormity and proximity. “So, what are you going to do about it?” She asked.

 

“...but Maria.” Tommy blurted confronted with her gigantic sex organ. “Shhh, your small, not helpless, right?” She said cocking a half smile as she leaned slowly in and she carefully pushed her giant vagina at him. The corner started splitting her labia some. She was daring him to fuck her or at least to try.

 

It was crazy. She was so big, but he was tired of her taunts. He wanted her to treat him like a man again and figured it might at least get her to do that. “OK, you want to fuck? Lets fuck!” He yelled and he ran up and started to scale his wife's labia using her pubes as hand and foot holds. Ironically, when he was bigger her thick bush posed a significant barrier, but at his present size he could effectively use the coarse strands like ropes and ladder rungs and he was too small to get entangled.

 

Maria smiled. “Ohhh, there's my big strong man.” She said encouraging and condescending at the same time. She concentrated trying to detect any sign of his tiny efforts. Nothing. What did she expect? He was a tiny little bug crawling on her big hairy pussy. He was undetectable.

 

He ascended searching for her clit. It had thousands of nerve endings. It was his only chance of making any sort of impression. Maria watched him struggling so hard to please her. He was climbing up her humongous vagina to what end she didn't know, but she appreciated the effort. It was only a few inches for her, but to him it was like, she thought about the math, about eighty feet! The realization surprised and aroused her. She pressed forward a little more letting the corner cleave her deeper.

 

Tommy nearly fell as his wife pushed her vagina into the corner. It split her outer lips further apart. He swung from a pub into her opening bouncing off a slick, wall of skin. He heard his wife gasp. She had lost him. “Its too dangerous. I'm too big for you.” He heard her powerful voice say. “No! I can do it!” He yelled, his own voice amplified by technology to be comparable to hers.

 

Maria was admittedly becoming aroused by his heroic efforts to have sex with her combined with her bigness, but when she lost rack of him more responsible heads needed to prevail. She protested, but he was desperate to prove he was still capable. She couldn't deny that from him. If she did deep down she knew their connection was lost. He would be just an ant under her care. So, she paused allowing events to unfold.

 

He braced himself with his legs and began to climb back up and out using a pubic hair as a rope. His feet slipped every now and then, but he gradually made his way back out of the opening and onto the outside of the plump labia again. His legs and arms were getting tired, but he was more than half way to his goal. He could see a fold of skin centered in her crevice near the top of her vagina. That was it!

 

Maria could see him again slowly scaling her hairy pussy. She tried to be still for him, to ease his climb. He at last had reached the top, but her clit was ensconced in a fold of skin within her crease. It looked like it would hold. He looked down and swallowed. It was a long way down if he fell. He wrapped a strand of pubic hair around his shoulder and jumped into her crevice onto the protruding fold of skin straddling it.

 

Maria watched as Tommy disappeared between her lips. Just as she wondered if he had fallen she felt him! A sensual wave radiating from her sex organ. Her little insect-husband found her clit! He grabbed the top edge of her foreskin with his hands and squeezed with his legs. “Mmmmm.” He heard his wife moan.

 

She wanted to push herself hard against the corner of the dresser and bury it between her nether lips, but she couldn't. Tommy would never survive so she restrained herself. The forced restraint was driving her crazy. Another jolt of joy emanating from her crotch. “Mmmmm.” She moaned grabbing the ends of both her huge tits and squeezing hard and then twisting. He was actually doing it. He was really fucking her!

 

Tommy felt his legs being spread as the skin he was on began to bulge at the sides. Like a turtle peaking from its shell he saw a fleshy, pointy bulb begin to protrude from within the skin beneath him. It was as large as he was. He held on to the flap of skin with one hand and slapped the end of the emerging clit with his open hand and then reversed back handing it. He was so small he had no reservations about being so rough with his wife he just hoped it was enough force to register.

 

Maria bit her lower lip and closed her eyes. She wanted to grind her pussy into the dresser, she wanted to plunge her fingers deep within her cunt, but doing either would surely kill Tommy. She sucked on her lip and held herself back, instead caressing her own body with her hands. Tommy laid down hugging his wife's clit and began to hump it.

 

He pressed his penis up against the slick skin of the clit foreskin and found a wrinkle and began thrusting and pushing himself to climax. Maria carefully rubbed herself on the corner of the dresser. She began to ooze copious amounts of vaginal fluid onto it.

 

Tommy heard squishing noises from below. He dared not lean off the clit to look lest he fall. He simply kept humping and punching Maria's clit foreskin and clit, respectively. Soon her heard hi pitched whimpers and moans from his gigantic wife. He heard a deafening thunder clap as his she slapped her own ass and squeezed.

 

Maria smashed and squeezed her tits as the sensations from her clit stimulated her orgasm further. She carefully prodded her pussy with a finger and then another. Before long she was pumping three of them in and out of her vagina and squirting every where.

 

“Maria! No!” Tommy yelled as he began to get tossed to and fro wildly. He bear hugged the clit and foreskin as tight as he could, but could feel himself slipping. The clit had extended up and protruded from between the top of her puffy labia. Sensing that she was getting too rough Maria deftly plucked her tiny lover off over throbbing clit and placed him on the dresser in front of her giant vagina. Hubby out of harms way she finally felt safe to climax.

 

She removed her fingers and thrust her hips forward impaling her labia on the corner of the dresser. She began thrusting in a discernible rhythm and Tommy couldn't stand the quakes were so frequent. She then began to moan and then scream and thrust so hard the mirror and dresser banged loudly against the wall. She began squirting and drenching Tommy in her goo.

 

Finally, her thrusts became weaker and weaker and her pelvic gyrations slowed to a stop. She sighed exhaling deeply in sexual relief. Her large tits and toned stomach were glistening with sweat. Her eyes were closed and she used one hand to push her hair out of her face. She lifted herself up slightly off the corner. “Mmmm.” she moaned softly as she opened her eyes and smiled down scanning for Tommy.

 

He emerged from a pond of goo coughing up vaginal fluid. On his feet the viscous vaginal fluid came up nearly to his waist. He began wading out of it. He heard a giggle. “Sorry, hon, I didn't mean to drown you down there, but its totally your fault for fucking me so good.” She said in amusement as she effortlessly rescued him from her vaginal secretion.

 

Despite being exhausted, bruised, and half drowned Tommy felt proud of himself. He had taken Maria like a man. For now, at least, he was on top of the world in spite of his physical discomfort and diminutive size.

 

 

Chapter 16: Friendly Competition? by minuss

A day later and the couple were back at the lab in Dr. Taverski's office. The doctor sat at her desk adjusting the shrink chamber settings for Tommy's size. He stood on the desk waiting for his reduction and Maria sat in the chair across from the desk. “OK, we're ready.” The doctor said as she picked up some padded forceps and used them to pluck Tommy up off her desk and gently place him in the device.

 

Thirty minutes later she removed him from the device. He found that the world had doubled in size again. He was now an eighth of an inch tall. Maria took off her necklace that contained the tiny vial that she carried her husband around in and gave it to Dr. Taverski. The doctor used the forceps to place Tommy in the vial and gave it back to Maria.

 

Tommy was used to being handled, but the last few weeks as he had been shrinking by half in size it took some adjustment to get used to his new smallness. Tommy saw a giant eye fill his vision as Maria held the vial up to get a look at her extremely small husband. Her pupil was larger in diameter than he was tall he noticed. She then placed the necklace back around her neck and the vial came to its usual resting place on the start of her deep cleavage.

 

He heard some muffled voices that he couldn't make out as the doctor and Maria conversed. Then his wife got up and left. Tommy was alternately placed in dark and light because each step his wife took caused her giant breasts to bounce jiggle a bit and her cleavage would envelope the vial and recede with each step.

 

 

Maria just wore Tommy to work. She was late as it was and he was so small she was sure he would go unnoticed. She was right. Aside from a comment from a male subordinate about her nice necklace that she was sure was code for her cleavage no one even noticed the necklace at all, much less its tiny occupant.

 

When she got home she took it off and extracted her husband and placed him in the terrarium hanging in the kitchen. Then she went into the back bedroom to get a shower and change. She was meeting Sasha and a few other ex-Volleyball teammates for drinks. It was a tradition. The last team she was on won the national championship and they always met once a year to get shit faced and celebrate their achievement.

 

She put on a sexy black dress and some heels. By the time she emerged she from the back room she was more or less ready to leave. As soon as she emerged she heard the yelling. “Hey! Did you forget about me?” Tommy asked.

 

Tommy saw his wife walk over. He could see her from her upper legs and waist up when she emerged from the hallway, but as she approached she loomed larger and larger and less of her was visible. Soon only her giant blouse covered tits filled his view then when she stopped next to it only one big boob blocked the entire side of the terrarium facing her.

 

Tommy could only see the black of her dress. He looked up and saw her looking down at him from above. She had already removed the top and held it in one hand. “No, I didn't. Your food is over there in the bowl.” She said to him. He looked over and sure enough there was some bread crumbs, turkey and a dollop of mash potato it looked like.

 

Tommy shook his head. “I'm not some pet hamster. Where are you going?” He asked. Maria smiled. “A hamster would be bigger.” She replied. “What!?” Tommy yelled. “I'm just joking Tommy, geez. You're so fucking sensitive. Of course you're not a pet, but we never went to this championship anniversary together before you shrank. Why would we start now?” She asked.

 

It was a good question. He didn't care before, but now he did care was the real answer. He couldn't say that. It was much to obvious an admission of insecurity. “I just like spending time with my wife.” He said finding a more acceptable answer. “Awww. Well maybe we can have some special time together later. You think you’re still big enough to handle my clit?” She asked. He couldn’t tell if she was being serious or mocking him. He just ignored the question.

 

“So, I can't come?” He said. “No, its best you stay here.” Maria said simply. “Not to mention I'll be getting drunk and acting silly and I don't want you judging me.” She added. The real reason at last. “What am I supposed to do here? Besides, how do I know you're not really going out to see a new boyfriend?” He said only half joking.

 

“Don't be like that. You know I do this every year. Honestly, if I were going to have an affair why would I bother leaving? Across town or upstairs are the same for you so it really wouldn't matter would it?” She said crouching down so her eyes were looking in the container at her tiny husband through the glass. “Besides if you really did think I was cheating wouldn't you just leave me?” She said rising once again to her full height and putting her face high above her husband's enclave.

 

He didn't like the turn this conversation had taken nor did he like the way she was speaking to him, but he really couldn't do anything about it and anyway he started it. For her part, Maria hoped he dropped it. She was quite done with this little conversation too. She was not going to live like a hermit because he wanted to be a Micronaut.

 

She looked down at him looking up with his tiny arms crossed and a surly look on his face. His entire terrarium hung at chest level and was utterly and completely dwarfed by either of her large, prominent breasts. Here he was so much smaller than even her nipple and he was accusing and trying to boss her. She thought about bumping the terrarium with the end of her gigantic right tit which was practically touching it anyway just to give him some perspective, but being the bigger person she didn't.

 

Instead she just put the lid back on, grabbed her purse, and left. She stopped at the door to check her reflection in the mirror. She'd have guys spitting game at her all night and she'd let them as long as they bought her and her friend's drinks. Typically she'd never have done that in the past for fear Tommy would put them in the hospital.

 

Fat chance of that now. That thought amused her for some reason. She remembered when he attacked Bill’s toes and how ineffective and embarrassing that was. He was so much bigger then. Bill’s toes would be like buildings to Tommy now. If he tried to fight someone normal sized now they wouldn’t even notice.

 

Is that would he feared the most? That one day she would just decide to fuck someone else? Of all the other things he should be worried about at his size she reckoned it was flattering if it were true. And it was truly up to her too. There were no repercussions really, were she to screw someone else, not like before. She had nearly done it twice now.

 

Before, she would fear for her safety and that of others were she to cheat. Now, Tommy was powerless. She could fuck someone right in front of him and he could do nothing, but watch and curse them. If he somehow got out of his terrarium and tried to intervene he'd just end up a tiny little stain somewhere on one of their bodies. These thoughts were a little erotic, but Maria recognized that they were more cruel and pushed them out of her mind as she left to meet with her friends.

 

...

 

Tommy awoke upon hearing laughter. Jeez, how long had he been asleep? It was dark. He got up and looked around. His terrarium was hanging such so that he could see out the window above the sink. He saw a naked women skipping across his patio. He didn't know her. She was beautiful; very tall with blond hair, pale skin, and full D cups bouncing wildly and capped with long pink nipples. She bent down and picked up a volleyball before bounding back towards the pool.

 

 

“I can't believe we're still doing this shit?” Rachael said. “We meet every year.” Responded Kelly. “We don't skinny dip every year.” replied Rachael. “We did those first two years and besides we don't have access to a private swimming pool every year.” Responded Sasha. “I know. This is nice. Where is your hubby anyway?” Tish asked.

 

Maria was actually soaking in the hot tub. “He's training.” Maria said. “I didn't even know you were married.” Responded Diana. “That's because you missed the last two anniversaries.” Tish said. “He's a navy seal and quite the looker.” She said.

 

Sasha smiled. “Better watch out Maria. Tish might snatch your hubby away.” She said looking in the window at the terrarium and wondered if she had Tommy in that particular one. Only Maria understood Sasha's inside joke.

 

She got to thinking. These were her good friends. Its not like Tommy cared. He was proud of what he was about to do. So, he should own it. She was leaning in favor or telling everyone; once they were all dressed of course. It would make it easier on her too, not having to remember who knew and who didn't. She got up and went dripping into the kitchen.

 

She walked over to the terrarium and bent over lowering her face to to peak in. Her little hubby was plastered against the wall opposite her watching her friends frolic in the nude with his cock in hand. The little perv. So, he wanted to play peeping Tom did he?

 

 

Tommy's eyes were glued to the window facing side of the terrarium and his hand was around his cock. He never noticed his wife approach from behind. “Enjoying the view are we?” Her powerful and omnipresent voice asked. He startled and spun around to see his wife's giant face filling the other side of the terrarium. His dick went from rock hard and about to blow to limp nearly instantly. “Uh, I woke up and heard some noises...” He explained.

 

Maria adjusted the headset she had that allowed her to more easily communicate with Tommy. “Yeah, yeah. You saw some naked women and thought you'd monitor the situation.” She said sarcastically as she slowly stood up to her full height. Her giant tits flanked the tiny glass container. It was so small, were she to step forward and smash her boobs together it would vanish entirely. She didn't do that. Instead she simply stood there scowling at her minuscule husband, standing inside his tiny box, hanging between her big bare breasts with his microscopic cock in his hand.

 

Tommy watched his wife slowly stand to her full height. The ambient light dimmed considerably as her gigantic breasts rose up to either side shaming the small container he was trapped within. Breast flesh now surrounded him. He knew what she was up to; emasculating him with her enormity again. She did it all the time. Still, it was difficult not to suffer some level of humiliation as he was enveloped completely in the space between her massive tits. He let go of his penis.

 

He felt guilty about being caught wanking to her friends and didn't like the look he was getting from her so he tried to flip the script. “Don't think I don't know what your doing.” He said. Maria arched an eyebrow. “You're lording your bigness over me again, standing there with, with your giant titties surrounding me.” He continued.

 

“Tommy, what the fuck are you talking about? I'm not lording anything over you, I'm just standing here.” She said. “You're pushing your gigantic boobs right at me just to make me feel small.” He accused. The only problem was the script was too big for Tommy to flip and it just made him look like the little insecure eighth of an inch man he was.

 

Maria just chuckled dismissively. “I'm not doing anything. I can't see you very well standing further back because you’re the one who's changed. You feel small because you are small, but this is what YOU wanted, remember?” She said seizing any chance she got to throw the fact this was all his dumb idea in the first place.

 

“You just love that you can do and say whatever you want to me now, don't you?” He accused. He didn't really know where he was going with this. He just knew that he was powerless now, and his wife had been treating him like he was less, and he hated that. “Tommy, don't be ridiculous. I can't help it that I’m so much bigger than you are. How do you think I feel having a tiny little, gnat-sized, husband that can do nothing but complain about my gigantic tits now? You used to like them because they were so big, remember?” She asked reflecting his attack back at him.

 

“Am I your husband still?” Tommy asked. “Of course.” She replied. “Then let me out.” He demanded. “No.” She answered calmly. “A husband wouldn’t be confined against his will. I’m more like a neglected pet now.” He just could not shake the desire to conclude every argument in victory. It was instinctual to him, but unfortunately he needed to connect and communicate with Maria not win an argument. “Neglected!?” She blurted.

 

She was miffed that he STILL did not recognizing any of the sacrifices she made for him. In the old days she would have punched him hard right in the chest. He would just laugh and it would make her madder and she'd pound on his chest and arms until she grew tired and then they'd usually have make-up sex afterward. She felt her muscles tensing and her right hand balled into a fist out of habit.

 

She took a deep breath and then rested her right hand on her hip and regarded him. He used to be so tough it made her quiver in lust. Now, she could squish him with just one finger or literally blow him away with single breath. Any sort of physicality directed upon him was out of the question. So, he didn't like being controlled and treated small, eh?

 

“Well, I wouldn't want you getting any ideas regarding my small breasted friends.” Maria said as she grabbed a small hand towel on the counter. She lifted it up over Tommy's terrarium and let go. With the greatest of ease she made his world become darkness. It really wasn't about him seeing her friends nude. She didn't care in the least and its not like they would have much use for him except as some sort of novelty or object of curiosity. It was his little outburst. He had mouthed off and now she was punishing him, because she could.

 

Tommy looked around as his eyes adjusted. He could scarcely see anything, but shapes of the small items Maria and Sasha had furnished him. He could detect virtually nothing of the outside world beyond his small enclosure. “Maria! You can’t do this to me! Maria? Are you still out there?” She heard her husband ask.

 

She took her headset off and hung it on the key holder nearby. She turned carefully as she did this so she didn’t bump the tiny terrarium with her massive breasts. She savored the sensations from the back of her neck and the ends of her large tits; both tingled as she stood there for a moment. She felt so powerful just then as she imposed her judgment and darkness on Tommy. Shrugging it off, she simply turned away and casually walked back out to the party.

 

 

An hour or two had passed and the party had slowly died down. Those guests sober enough had left already. The remaining women had moved indoors and donned pajamas or night gowns and continued to drink.

 

Maria wore her typical long sheer nightgown. Underneath she was topless, but had panties on. Kelly had a cute negligee and like Maria was topless underneath. Sasha had a super long T-shirt gown with nothing on underneath. Tish, the smallest of the ladies, had some adorable pajama pants and a matching shirt with only panties underneath.

 

Maria was drunk and she was having a blast re-living her college days with her ex-teammates. Somehow they got onto the topic of beach volleyball. “Coach Maggie always got so pissed whenever someone told her they'd seen one of us playing on the sand.” Kelly recalled. “She always knew whenever I played.” Maria said. “Me too.” Kelly replied. “I'll never understand how she found out every single time.” She added.

 

Sasha and Tish started giggling together. “Whats so funny?” Kelly asked. “Coach had told us to let her know whenever you all played 'bimbo ball'.” Sasha explained. “You bitches!” Kelly blurted. Maria couldn't believe it either. It was so long ago that she wasn't mad, but it was still shocking to hear so she just shook her head. “Bimbo ball?” She asked in bewilderment.

 

“Yeah, that’s what coach called it.” Tish answered. “Doesn't surprise me. Coach was functional and never cared that Maria and I were rock stars on the sand in our bikinis.” Kelly said. Maria watched as both Sasha and Tish rolled their eyes simultaneously after looking at each other. It was the age old dividing line among women.

 

“Do you believe this?” Kelly asked Maria. “OK, lets get to the bottom of this: truth or dare.” Maria suggested. It was just the sort of teenage game from yesteryear that drunken logic deemed necessary in this instance. “Did you ever tell coach Maggie on us?” Maria asked Sasha who just laughed and then replied, “Dare.”

 

“Take off your clothes...” Maria said. Sasha just laughed again, stood, then lifted her T-shirt gown over her head and tossed it into her nearby purse. “Uh-oh, naked again.” She said. “...and go get my mail.” Maria finished. Sasha's eyebrow went up. So that's how she wants to play she thought to herself.

 

“Fine.” Sasha said walking promptly to the front door. She opened it and looked around. Since she saw no one she ran out to the end of the drive way and got the mail before anyone had seen her. She then walked it back to Maria and dropped it in her lap. “Easy.” She said.

 

Maria could tell that things could get out of hand if they kept down this path. She and Sasha were both super competitive. They didn't quarrel often, but when they did it was usually after a series of competitive escalations.

 

The turn went to Kelly who repeated Maria's question to Tish. “Of course.” Tish replied seeing no reason to depart from her cozy PJ's over something so obvious. Then it was Sasha's turn. “So, Maria, where's your little hubby at these days?” Sasha asked. Maria couldn't believe she went straight for the jugular like that. “Dare.” She replied.

 

“Take off your clothes and put your mail in...” Sasha paused. “...your neighbors mailbox.” She said smiling as if she had won the game already. “Fine.” Maria said while lifting her gown over her head and then stepping out of her panties. Maria paused; she had gigantic breasts that even women gawked whenever she whipped them out; so, she basked in the boob envy for a brief moment. She then grabbed the mail and walked to her front door. She opened it and peeked outside. The coast was clear, but then she saw what Sasha had been smiling about.

 

“Fuck.” She breathed quietly. Both her neighbor's mailboxes were on their porch. Now or never she decided and scampered over to the next door neighbor's porch. Her giant tits were bouncing and banging off of each other the whole way, but she deposited the mail and returned with no one seeing her. Sasha was going to pay for that one. She decided as she sat down still breathing heavy from the exertion.

 

It was Tish’s turn. “How much do you weigh, Kelly?” She asked her former teammate. “One fifty.” She answered. “Liar.” Sasha and Tish said simultaneously. “Fine. One sixty-five.” Kelly admitted. Now it was Maria’s turn again. She had to get her to dare so the question had to be something she would pass on. “So, Sasha, how much do you make these days?” Maria asked knowing Sasha made next nothing. “Dare.” Sasha said giving Maria the how could you look.

 

This would keep escalating unless she could figure a way to end the game much faster. “I think its time you took a shot Sasha; from the bottle of Everclear in the cupboard.” She said. Sasha groaned and then got up and headed to the kitchen to get the pure grain. When she got there she saw the terrarium with the towel over it and walked over and lifted it off.

 

Tommy heard the towel sliding before he saw the light spill in. It was Sasha. Her natural beauty was irrepressible. Even late at night and no make up she was still stunning. So much so that despite the fact she was naked and her perky tits were on full display he scarcely looked away from her beautiful face beaming down at him.

 

Poor Tommy just looked so small and pitiful thought Sasha. “Is someone in the dog house?” She asked. She watched bemused as he looked to be gesturing wildly and jumping up and down. Then she realized he was wanting her to put on a nearby headset so she could hear him.

 

Maria had a plan. She figured after the girls had a few shots of her pure grain they would pass out and the night would come to a harmless end. Sasha came back in carrying a couple of shot glasses and the bottle of pure grain, but for some reason she was wearing the head set.

 

“Look who wants to join us.” Sasha said sitting down. That’s when Maria noticed him. Inside one of the glasses was Tommy. “Sasha what the hell are you doing?” Maria asked. Kelly and Tish were still completely bewildered. Sasha was beaming. She loved Maria, but she crossed the line when she asked about money. Now it was her turn to squirm.

 

“I went to go take my shot, but when I went to get it I saw Tommy and he said he wanted to play too. Do you girls mind?” Sasha asked Tish and Kelly, neither of whom had even noticed the small speck of a man inside one of the shot glasses yet. “Shit! He’s in the kitchen?” Kelly asked crossing her arms over her boobs which were visible through her gown.

 

“He’s right here.” Sasha said holding up the shot glass Tommy was inside of. “Sasha, just put him back.” Maria demanded. “He says he doesn’t want to go back.” She replied. “What do you mean he’s right here?” asked Tish looking at the shot glass. “I mean he’s shrank down super small and this fucking shot glass.” Sasha said chuckling. “Oh, I see him. Gosh, he’s really tiny.” Tish said squinting at the shot glass. “What the fuck? How did he get so small?” Kelly asked leaning forward and squinting as well forgetting all about her modesty as her big breasts visibly jostled beneath her negligee.

 

Tommy was doing his best to keep his balance, but he was still leaning on the thick glass wall of the shot glass for support as Sasha was not really considering him as she waved the shot glass he was in around for her friends to see. He saw the blonde woman from earlier. She was sitting on the floor in some revealing pajamas as was Maria who was stark naked like Sasha and some other woman in PJ’s.

 

Maria couldn’t believe that Sasha, was outing that Tommy was tiny. “He’s a Micronaut ladies. He’s almost completed the shrinking process and when he’s done he’s going into deep space on exploration missions.” Maria said bringing them up to speed. “You mean he’s going to get even smaller? Holy shit, girl! Why didn’t you say anything before now?” Kelly asked.

 

“You still owe a shot.” Maria said coldly to Sasha and ignoring the question. “OK, OK.” Sasha said setting Tommy’s glass down in the center of the floor between the four ladies. Tommy felt weightless for a moment as she sat him on the floor. When his descent stopped he looked up.

 

Sasha was standing and completely nude. She was always a tall one, but now from his perspective it was inconceivable that he once was even taller than her. She was holding a bottle of booze the size of a tall building (to Tommy) by the neck. She effortlessly lifted it up and turned it sideways as she began pouring her shot into the empty shot glass.

 

Sasha finished pouring and took it quick, but it still burned like hell going down. She exhaled trying to make the burning go away and then felt herself getting sick so she swallowed hard several times. “Agghhhh.” She groaned. “You OK?” Tish asked taking her eyes away from the tiny little man to check on her friend. “Yeah, yeah.” She breathed while sitting down again.

 

It was Kelly’s turn and she had forgotten about the fact she was in Maria’s faction and just asked the question she was most curious about now that she had seen what Maria’s husband had become. “Maria, so, how do you two you know...” Maria just sighed. “Dare.” She said. “Oh, well, how about a shot for you then.” Kelly said a bit miffed her friend wouldn’t answer. Sasha just chuckled. She had totally turned the game around in her favor while doing her dare. Maria took her shot and was now regretting breaking out the hard stuff.

 

“Hey Sasha. Put me on speaker mode so everyone can hear.” Tommy requested. Sasha took off the headset and found a switch and flipped it. “Can you hear me?” Tommy’s amplified voice asked. “Yes.” Sasha answered. “So, its my turn Tommy and since Maria won’t share I’ll ask you. How do you two fuck these days?” She asked bluntly.

 

Tommy laughed. “Well, the last time we did it I climbed up her giant pussy like it was cliff and rode her clit like a bull.” He said. Sasha squealed as did Kelly and Tish. Maria just shook her head and then buried her face in her hands. “Weren’t you scared? I mean you’re so small, how did you even do it?” Tish asked him, using her turn to satiate her curiosity.

 

He laughed again. “I was terrified, but she was taunting me and I had to do it. Mostly it was like rock climbing except for when I found her clit and that was like riding one of those mechanical bulls at the country bar.” He explained. The women started laughing except for Maria.

 

“OK, my turn.” Maria said. “Not so fast. Its Tommy’s turn.” Sasha said. “Yeah, my turn.” Tommy added. “Why don’t you listen to me anymore or even just treat me with a little respect?” Tommy asked point blank. If he couldn’t engage with her any other time this game would do. At least if she chose not to answer he’d get to pay her back in her dare.

 

Maria couldn’t believe Tommy had decided to have it out in front of her friends, but if that’s what he wanted then so be it. “That is so not true. I do EVERYTHING for you these days. Do I get a thank you or even an acknowledgment? No, not once. I only get told I didn’t do something right, that I’m not treating you right, talking to you right. At best nothing is said at all until the next time you need something. You’ve been so ungrateful for all the sacrifices I’ve made for this, this choice you’ve made for us.” Maria unloaded in response.

 

She found herself a little flush with anger after lambasting him with her answer. “That doesn’t give you the right to confine me against my will.” Tommy quickly added. “Your turn is over. Its my turn now. Save the bitching for later.” She said dismissing his protestation. Maria figured she just had to out drink Sasha and the game would end. With Sasha out her other friends would fall into line and she could simply put Tommy away.

 

Tommy began to worry as Sasha and Maria battled attempting to defeat one another. They were getting more and more intoxicated. An hour later and both women were slurring words, but neither was ready to capitulate. Tish and Kelly had sobered up and were preparing to leave. Sasha and Maria got up and walked to the door with them pausing their cut-throat truth or dare turned straight up drinking game.

 

“Thanks for hosting.” Kelly said hugging Maria and then Sasha. “No problem.” Maria said quickly using the door frame for support to keep from falling over. Then it was Tish’s turn. At only five foot even hugging Sasha and Maria was typically awkward for her, yet it was going to be twice as bad since both were still nude. They would normally stoop, but since they were trashed that was impossible.

 

“Bye.” Tish said looking up to Sasha. “Bye.” replied Sasha who just pulled her in. At six-three Sasha’s rack nearly cleared Tish’s head completely; a few more inches in height difference and no contact would have been made. Instead the undersides of Sasha’s naked tits smashed right onto Tish’s forehead. Maria smirked as Sasha mouthed the words ‘boob hug’ to her from above her small friend. When Sasha disengaged Tish turned to Maria and sighed realizing what was about to happen next.

 

Maria was only a little shorter than Sasha at six-one. However, her tits were way bigger than Sasha’s and pretty much everyone’s and they were right in Tish’s line of sight filling her natural field of vision. They protruded out far and hung lower because of their great size and weight; each gigantic breast was much larger than Tish’s entire head. Capping each enormous orb were more than inch long nipples that were the diameter of bottle caps and nose height to Tish, but perfectly symmetrical out to her left and right. These brown nipples were surrounded by aureoles that were bigger than Tish’s hands.

 

Tish looked up and saw Maria giving her this drunken smile that seemed to say: ‘Yep I’m going to squash your little head in between my big titties.’ “Bye.” Maria said. “Bye.” Replied Tish who then quickly held her breath as Maria pulled her in. Maria was still in one upping Sasha mode and winked at her and mouthed ‘real boob hug’ as she made Tish’s head completely disappear.

 

“Oh my gosh don’t smother her.” Chided Kelly a moment later and only half joking; rescuing Tish from the epic boob hug she was in the midst of. “Oh, sorry.” Maria said feigning ignorance and disengaging. Tish was a little flush from embarrassment, but otherwise no worse for wear. The door shut as both women left. Sasha and Maria stood there for a moment before Sasha said, “Where’s my phone? I’m making a booty call.”

 

 

Tommy was having fun interacting with the ladies. It didn’t hurt that some of them were naked and in skimpy lingerie. However, just as quickly as he was brought into the game it seemed that he had been forgotten. Maria and Sasha had drank each other practically under the table and the other two women were sober and ready to leave. When Kelly and Tish decided to go the whole group of them got up and left. Tommy was trapped in a shot glass a hundred feet deep and had no choice but wait until they returned.

 

After they had been gone for a while he felt his glass container begin to shake a moment before he saw her. It was Sasha and she towered above him. Her body was an ode to feminine fitness. Her long legs were lean and smooth, but powerful. Lines formed with each step demarcating her legs from her pelvis. Her exposed vagina was cloaked in a strip of dark hair that just covered the vulva.

 

Her hips cut in sharply and then tapered up to a thin torso that lead to perfectly symmetrical breasts which he once considered small at just a handful each, but now would be small hills for him. They bounced in unison and sort of circularly wobbled with each powerful step she took. She was walking with a purpose.

 

Scanning the floor her eyes washed over him, but kept moving. A wide toothy smile crept across her beautiful face as she found her quarry. She bent over double at the waist and picked up her phone. Her pert nipples were pointing down at him for a brief moment before she lifted up again. “Hey, Sasha!” Tommy yelled into his headset hoping she still had the app on. She didn’t. She was texting it looked like as she turned and walked away forming beautiful creases beneath her heart shaped ass.

 

She fiddled with her phone for a while and Tommy got very worried when she turned again and walked randomly in his direction. He sighed in relief when she spun just before reaching him. He looked up the back of her legs to her immaculate ass. Her pussy could be seen clearly high up peaking from underneath her butt from Tommy’s angle. She cocked her hips to one side as she tapped on her phone oblivious of her little audience below.

 

He found his gaze rising up the curves of her buttocks to the long svelte vertical plain of her back. Her shoulder blades were poking out prominently and her elbow occasionally moved into view as she held and used her phone. She instinctively tried to put the phone in her jean pocket, but since she didn’t have any on just laughed. Stepping back as she did so. Tommy’s world tumbled as Sasha’s foot collided with his shot glass knocking it on its side. He got his bearings in just enough time to see an open hand descending toward him

 

He shot up into the air like a rocket slowing and then stopping in front of Sasha’s giant tits. Then the tits shot up as the shot glass descended once again. Tommy fell into shadow as apparently the shot glass was placed inside of Sasha’s purse on top of some garment and next to her cell phone.

 

 

After Sasha stormed into the other room to find her phone. Maria walked into the kitchen for some water. She was standing at the kitchen counter downing her second straight glass of water when she heard Sasha walking up behind her.

 

She stood next to Maria and set her purse on the crotch high counter. “Well my booty call’s all set up. I even got you one too.” Sasha said. Maria looked at her friend immediately thinking that she meant Bill. She got goose bumps thinking about the last time she saw him and had almost fucked him. It was just the effect Sasha had aimed for. She then pulled the shot glass from her purse and tilted it dumping Tommy on the counter in front of Maria’s vagina before standing the shot glass up again.

 

...

 

It wasn’t long before Tommy was rocketing upward again, but his flight was short and sweet. He was quickly dumped out onto a flat surface. He got to his feet. Directly in front of him was Maria’s gigantic hairy pussy. It was twice as big as it had been the last time he found himself standing in front of it. He looked up. Swirls of curls seems to expand forever, but he found the boundary of her bush rising out to either side.

 

A dark crease towered up dead center and continued a hundred and fifty feet above him. Another hundred feet or so after that and the forest of pubic hair gave way to Maria’s smooth and slightly plush navel. His gaze rose up to the gigantic swells protruding from her chest. He couldn’t see her face in its entirety, mostly just her vast under-boob as far as he could see, but between his wife’s giant breasts he could catch brief glimpses of her. He could just see a piece of an eye, then that disappeared and just her nose, and then a mouth; that was unmistakably smirking down at him as if saying what do you expect to be able to do for me?

 

Both women looked down pausing in thought for a moment. Tommy was ridiculously small standing there directly in front of his wife’s gigantic hairy pussy. Sasha’s own giant pussy veiled in a strip of hair wasn’t far away either. They were both so big. Their enormous lady parts rendered the once hyper-masculine alpha male practically neutered. Though he did experience both desire and fear; he felt more anxiety about their intentions with him than arousal at the moment.

 

Sasha then reached into her purse and pulled out her over-sized T-shirt and put it on. Tommy felt a powerful breeze as the garment fell down her body. “Sasha you can’t drive.” Maria said stating the obvious. “Who said anything about driving? I’m taking an uber.” She answered. “You’re going to get an uber to John’s house in nothing, but your T-shirt?” Maria asked in a purposefully judgmental tone.

 

“Oh its totally practical.” Sasha said. “Seeing as I’m so broke I’m just going to flash the driver instead of paying him. Then, I am going to walk in and sit right down on my boyfriend’s big cock.” She said sarcastically. “You two have fun.” She said slapping Maria’s naked ass causing it to quiver for a moment before stopping. “Don’t you get lost in there Tommy.” She said and laughed before leaving.

 

Maria was buzzing badly. She wanted a big dick too. She looked down at her tiny little man standing in front of her huge hairy cunt. “How about it? Can I sit down on your big dick?” She asked mockingly. Smiling she pushed per pelvis forward. Tommy saw the enormous pussy thrusting forward. The giant dark curls began to invade his space from every angle. “Maria! Don’t” He yelled in futility. Before he could do anything a giant curled pubic hair struck him in the torso, lifted him clean off the counter, and brushed him backwards.

 

She was just able to see the retreat from between her boobs and assumed he was running scared. “Really? You’re running away?” She asked stepping back to more easily see him. Her heart sank. He used to be such a bad ass and now he was running from the mere sight of her pussy. Sighing in disgust she picked up the shot glass.

 

Tommy got to his feet and looked up at his wife. He had known her long enough to tell she wasn’t pleased. He could also see that she was super drunk: blackout drunk. She had kneed him in groin once when she was this drunk and had no recollection of the event the next day. It was a dangerous combination for him now.

 

“Pathetic.” She proclaimed. “Oh, fuck.” Tommy muttered to himself. Was she going to crush him beneath a fucking shot glass? He raised his arms shielding himself and crouched as giant fingers lifted the shot glass above him. He heard a loud chink and a gust of air and he removed his arms and stood up. She had turned it upside down trapping him beneath it.

 

She leaned down putting her hands on her knees so she could see Tommy, but she felt dizzy. Tommy ran up to the edge of the glass looking to see if there were any chips in the rim he could fit under, but didn’t find any. Instead he saw his wife’s giant face falling forward. BANG! Both Tommy and the shot glass shook as she hit hit her forehead on the edge of the counter.

 

She got her bearings and placed her hand on the counter for balance and so she could look at Tommy. She could just see him looking back at her from inside the glass. Tommy watched as his wife recollected herself and used her arm to help maintain balance. He could see down her body. Her giant boobs hung and swayed still from her near fall from a moment ago.

 

The shot glass began to fog up from her breath. Even from within it he could detect the powerful alcoholic vapors she was exhaling. “Was my teeny, tiny hubby scared of my giant pussy? Don’t worry little bug that should keep you safe.” She said and then let out a loud hiccup. She then stood up, turned, and walked into the other room looking for her phone. Tommy watched as her giant sexy ass sauntering out of the room.

 

 

Bill couldn’t believe what he read. He had driven a little too quickly on the way over and got a speeding ticket. However, when he got inside he immediately decided it was worth it. Maria answered the door completely naked. He started to speak, but she put a finger to his lips and shook her head. She then grabbed his hand and lead him to a bedroom and shut the door. Before he could say anything she lunged at him and began kissing him passionately.

 

He dropped a hand to her chest and began squeezing and kneading. “Mmmmm.” She moaned softly. She smelled like a distillery, but he didn’t care. She abruptly turned and penned his pelvis against the door with her ass. “Where is it? Where is it? Ah there it is.” She said slurring slightly as she wiggled her ass against Bill’s crotch until she found his erection beneath his pants. He reached around and grabbed her tits from beneath and tested their weight and confirming what he already knew: by far the largest he had ever experienced – including strippers.

 

Tommy did not like that look he got. He did not like that his wife was drunk and naked and unaccounted for. Yet, there was nothing he could do. He was trapped beneath a shot glass he had once bought long ago. Ironically, it was after taking a shot while Maria held it between her tits. He looked around and laughed at the realization. Then he laid down and tried to go to sleep.

 

Maria's big boobs were clapping together and slapping off her stomach as she bounced up and down. She began moaning. It was thrilling to be with a full sized man again. Bill's big, stiff rod was sliding in and out of her and touching her in places untouched in months. His strong hand's grasped her soft hips tightly, his fingers squeezing, sinking into them, as she rode him. She had needed this. She hadn't had a real fuck since after Tommy's first treatment.

 

Bill began to buck wildly beneath her. He exhaled loudly and slid his coarse hands around her hips to her soft ass and then up her long, smooth back. Maria arched her back and whimpered as she came clamping down on his big cock with her love muscles. She felt Bill's hands slide around to her rib cage and then up to her huge heaving tits.

 

He tried to grasp them each in his hands, but owing to her bust size even his large hands were inadequate to the task. Still, he pushed and squeezed at them and her boobage spilled out between his thick fingers. Her large, erect nipples stabbed at his hands as he groped at her massive breasts.

 

Maria sighed and sat down and slowly ground on him finishing both of them off. Bill slid his hands off her tits and around to her back and down to her sublime ass and squeezed a soft buttock in each hand. She lifted up sliding off his, now, semi-erect penis and leaned forward planting a kiss on his lips as her big breasts piled up and compressed on top his broad chest. He slid his hands down her smooth ass to her strong, shapely, hammies.

 

He felt the heft of her hooters on his chest and her wet bush grazing his stomach, but for just a moment. She then rolled off of him and flopped on her back sending her giant tits into a quivering frenzy that subsided relatively quickly. She exhaled loudly herself. It was if months of sexual tension released from her with that last long breath. Bill sat up and then lifted a leg and sat down on her pelvis allowing his balls to rest in the start of her bush and his limp penis to lay across her stomach.

 

He regarded his conquest; and it really had been a conquest weeks in the making. He was an invader in another man's home. He sat on top of that man's naked wife with his scrotum resting on her hairy vagina and his penis dripping semen on her belly. He regarded her massive tits and pretty face. There was no doubt about it, she was the hottest piece of ass he had ever had.

 

Maria looked up at the large naked man that was sitting on her own naked body, who wasn't her husband, and smiled. She reached up and caressed his strong shoulders and arms. “You are amazing.” He said to her. “I know.” She replied still drunk and cocky. She slid her hands from his shoulders to his large, shapely, and hairy pecs. He scooted up her some so that now his butt and balls rested on her belly. Most of his weight was on his knees to protect her from his heft. His semi-erect penis flopped about in front before coming to rest against the inside of her right breast.

 

He reached down and jiggled her left breast with his right hand. “I can’t believe how fucking huge your tits are.” He complimented. Maria just smiled and placed her hands behind her head letting her big titties do the talking. She closed her eyes and concentrated on the sensations coming from them.

 

She already knew her boobs were beyond big. She knew that their shape and extreme size were irresistible to straight men. She enjoyed this. Soon enough and Bill was forcefully kneading each massive tit with both hands. Maria smiled and let out a half moan half sigh. She was getting dewy down there again from his efforts on her chest, but she didn't expect that he would be able to go again so soon.

 

However, when she opened her eyes she was surprised to find his staff at full salute again. She smiled and pressed her boobs together surrounding his penis with her boob flesh. She had more than enough to do the job and Bill began tit fucking her. Once she felt the insides of breasts getting wet she squeezed her tits together and completely enveloped his penis as he deposited what he had left between them.

 

He slouched as he finished and Maria removed her hands allowing her breasts to fall back into their natural resting position. She had cum all over them, but at least it wasn't on her face. For now Bill was satisfied as the thief in the night, but eventually he wanted complete possession. Sure, the gorgeous woman beneath him had just screwed him practically senseless, but she was still married to another man.

 

He smiled, a little man, a man much smaller than his penis and unworthy of this sex goddess he sat on top of. He surveyed Maria's massive breasts as her chest moved up and down with each of her breaths. It was absurd really. Those big boobs would crush her little husband, were she to set them loose upon him. He rolled off Maria and she got up and walked into the adjacent bathroom to clean up.

 

She grabbed a towel and dried off her boobs and crotch. She was sexually satisfied, but was now feeling guilty about cheating on Tommy. She hadn't planned it. She was still shit faced. Her inhibitions sufficiently weakened had allowed her lust to win the day.

 

“What's wrong?” She heard Bill ask about the time she felt his hands caress her shoulders and his body press against hers from behind. She felt bad, but there was just something natural and comfortable about being held like this. “Nothing, nothing.” She said leaning back into his embrace enjoying how easily his large body surrounded hers. She felt his limp cock against her right butt cheek, his hairy chest pressing on her shoulders, his strong muscular arms squeezing her. She did feel guilty, but it had been worth it.

 

 

Maria awoke the next day to a splitting headache. She then remembered bits and pieces from last night. Her stomach hit her throat. She glanced over and Bill was gone. She sighed in relief. He must have left earlier in the morning. He was a handyman, maybe he had a job. She sat up in bed and held her hand to her head. She hoped that Bill hadn’t walked into the kitchen where she had left Tommy. She prepared herself to deal with that if he had.

 

She got out of bed and walked to the kitchen and lifted the shot glass off of Tommy and sat her phone down on the counter. “Hangover?” Tommy asked his voice amplified through the phone speakers. “Yes.” She answered shaking the bottle of Advil. One of the tablets fell from her hand and landed on the counter.

 

She had a few drinks of water left in her glass from last night. She picked up the pill and tossed it and the other one in her mouth and swallowed both with one gulp. “I’m sorry I left you under the shot glass.” She offered flatly.

 

 

Tommy awoke to his giant nude wife reaching in the cabinet above him and retrieving some pain killer tablets. Two tablets tumbled out as she shook the bottle. One of them fell from her hand to the counter. Tommy tensed up as the giant bolder sized pill slid and spun in his direction. It stopped a few body lengths away and it was bigger than he was.

 

A giant hand descended quickly and two fingers deftly plucked it back up. He didn’t think she even realized how close it was too him. He watched her lift it to her mouth and toss it in followed by the other one in her hand. She then tilted the enormous glass of water back and swallowed everything at once. Tommy shuddered.

 

“I’m sorry I left you under the shot glass.” She said. He didn’t respond to the apology. He just waited; anxious to see what she would be doing with him. Her giant bush brushed against the counter as she placed the bottle of pain killers back in the cabinet. She placed the shot glass in the sink and then walked out of the kitchen. Once again Tommy enjoyed watching her beautiful butt wiggle as she walked.

 

It wasn’t long and she returned. She wore an old, grey t-shirt of his with apparently no bra underneath since her chest was bouncing all over the place. Down below she was wearing some red coochy-cutters it looked like. He used to love it when she wore those shorts since her ass cheeks sort of hung out the back.

 

She turned to retrieve his terrarium from its hook in front of the window and he was rewarded by glimpsing the bottom of her ass cheeks and the clefts beneath them. She returned to him and sat the terrarium down and then lowered her pinky finger nail to him. “Climb on.” She commanded.

 

Tommy just did what she asked since it was clear she had little stamina for conversation at the moment. She lifted him up and deposited him in the terrarium and then picked the whole thing up and hung it back in its place in the kitchen window. She then turned and walked back out of the kitchen.

 

The whole interaction was very cold and business like. Tommy didn’t like it, but at the moment was powerless. He actually was looking forward to his next treatment when he would be finished and would be able to obtain freedom of movement via one of the personal transports.

 

 

Tommy gave no indication that he had any knowledge of Maria’s activities with Bill last night and he would have brought it up had he known she figured. So, it appeared to her that she was in the clear. She moved Tommy back to his container and then went about her day cleaning house, working out, and doing some routine yard work.

 

Chapter 17: Goddess Syndrome by minuss

Maria sat in the waiting room to see Dr. Taversky. It wasn’t long and Shelly guided her to Taversky’s office. She had a microscope with one end inside some sort of box. “Please put him here.” Taverski said while pointing at the platform just outside of the box. Maria pulled the amulet up out of her cleavage. Tommy was plastered to a wall. She gently opened it and placed Tommy down where instructed.

 

“Go inside and lay down on the glass.” Taversky commanded. Tommy was always underwhelmed by the docs’ bedside manner, but she was supposed to be the best at this so he did as he was told. When he walked into the container he was bathed in light and saw the glass she was referring to. It had a measurement markings on it.

 

He walked over and laid down. He immediately noticed two giant eyes directly above him. They were Taversky’s, but magnified many times over by the microscope. “Just relax. I’ll let you know when we are done.” She said.

 

Shelly leaned close to Maria and whispered, “The doctor is controlling the dosage manually throughout the process as she monitors his shrinkage.” She explained. “Oh.” Maria nodded feigning interest. She was glad this bi-weekly ritual was coming to an end.

 

Almost exactly thirty minutes later and the doctor had finished. “Ok. Its done.” Taversky stated leaning back and rubbing her eyes. She then unclasped two steel fasteners and peeled the whole microscope and container box back. “My assistant will take over from here.” Taversky said scooting her chair back out of the way. Shelly got up and walked around he desk.

 

Tommy sat up. The world had doubled in size again. He watched as Taversky’s giant presence receded from view and was replaced by Shelly. Her hand reached down beneath the platform he was on and he felt the ground jerk and then it turned and all of the sudden it lifted as she picked up the entire platform he was on with a single hand.

 

Shelly nodded for Maria to follow and she led her into on adjacent room. Tommy felt the air rush by as his world was carried by the enormous giantess he knew as Shelly. It descended and swiveled slightly once again as she attached the platform to a counter. It was sort of dark at first and then he heard a crisp click and he was bathed in light again after she had switched on some sort of over head light.

 

Shelly was the largest person Tommy had ever seen until his wife stepped into view and dwarfed her. “Fuck.” Tommy said to himself upon seeing Maria. She was so big in comparison to him before and now she was twice as big. His eyes drifted to the enormous swells protruding from her blouse covered chest. His wife’s large breasts were flesh mountains to him now and she carried them so casually like she always had.

 

“So, we have clothes that actually fit him now.” Shelly explained to Maria. She then sat some down near Tommy. “Go ahead and get dressed.” She ordered the tiny man. “We have a personal transport ready for him, but he has to learn how to use it before we can issue it. He can practice in this simulator.” She said setting down a BB sized sphere off in the distance. “Its to scale, but only has the navigational software installed. He’ll have two weeks off and then he can begin his 6 months of active mission training.” She explained.

 

After Shelly explained everything they completed some paperwork and were done. Maria carefully placed Tommy inside her amulet but then frowned as she peered in at him. He was so small inside the amulet now. It used to just hold him and now it was a vast crystal cavern. “He’s so little, do you have anything smaller?” Maria asked. “Yes, I’m glad you said something. I had forgotten to give it to you.” Shelly said handing her a much smaller necklace with a smaller diamond-like stone.

 

Maria took the necklace from Shelly. The chain wasn’t any shorter, but more importantly the container to put Tommy in was more appropriate for his size. She moved him to the new necklace and then they left. He felt like he was on some amusement park ride due to the rhythmic hopping his container was experiencing. It rested on the cusp of Maria’s cleavage and was bounced from the top one breast to the other with nearly each step due to the small jiggle of the upper portion of his her tremendous tits.

 

Fortunately, he was able to reach both sides of the container walls and hold himself steady. His world went dark for a moment as Maria’s breasts bulged up and enveloped him as she buckled her seat belt. “I bet you’re happy to be done shrinking. I took the day off so we could get used to the new forever you.” She said after starting her car.

 

Twenty minutes or so later and they were back home. Maria gently opened the new smaller pendant and placed it and Tommy on her dresser. “I’m going to get my run in, but first lets have a look at you.” She said down to him. She had stripped down to just her bra and panties. Tommy looked up at a wall of white in front of him. It was just the crotch of his wife’s underwear, and yet it extended out above and to his left and right for hundreds of feet. The light reflecting off of it brightened his surroundings considerably.

 

He looked up and high overhead he saw the undersides of Maria’s lace covered tits. He watched as her long infinitely powerful arms and giant yet dexterous fingers unfastened and removed the enormous under-garment. Her bust dropped lower without the support of that sturdy, large-cup bra to hold up her incredible breast weight. She sighed and then casually looked down at him regarding him from above her titanic titties. “Well, you did it. You’re a Micronaut now.” She said.

 

Her crotch was in front of him against the edge of the dresser. He jogged closer despite his smallness. He could feel the heat from her through the thin white fabric. He noticed the detailed flower designs bigger than he was stitched onto the white wall of fabric like some giant hieroglyphics. “Jeez, its hard to even see you from up here.” She said crouching. The air around him began to blow fiercely because of such mass being moved in such proximity.

 

She lowered so that her eyes were nearly even with him. Since they were much larger than he was exactly even was impossible. “I’ve seen gnats bigger than you.” She then positioned herself so only a single giant brown eye was in front of him studying him. Even the small pupil in the center was many times his size in diameter. “I remember that day we visited the training facility and that tiny little man ran right in front of me. He was so small. The only thing I could think was that you would be that guy and how ridiculously small you’d look in comparison to my vagina.” She said.

 

She then rose up slowly. She had removed her panties. It was as if someone had put a shade around him because her immense, untamed bush absorbed the ambient light instead of reflecting it. “Now its done and you are that guy. Are you happy?” She asked dropping her hands to her huge hips and looking down her voluptuous, naked body at her puny husband standing in front of her vast dark bush and gigantic pussy.

 

He swallowed hard having never heard the question because he was confronted by her enormous, three hundred foot plus vagina. He could still feel the heat from her like before, but now it was much more intense and so humid like a jungle. Just beneath the dense, dark, snarled hairs were two giant, plump lips towering above him that seemed to glisten in the middle as if salivating over the thought of devouring him. It was ridiculously big. A giant hairy monster that he could literally fall right into and be lost forever in the large fleshy folds.

 

“I’m beyond big now to you aren’t I? Like some gigantic goddess.” She proclaimed. Tommy frowned, but she continued unaware of his disapproval of her irreverence. “I can’t imagine what my pussy must look like down at your level. I think you could actually get lost in my bush now. You used to put that big dick of yours inside of me down there, but its microscopic now isn’t it? Hell, you could do cart wheels on my clit and I wouldn’t notice.” She said sadly.

 

“And my tits. Lord, my tits might as well be mountains to you.” She said shimmying her shoulders slightly and watching from above as her huge titties shook and swayed accordingly. Her bottle cap sized nipples were swollen to full size and so hard. She casually twisted one, “Even my nipples would be like what; high rise buildings?” She asked rhetorically.

 

In the past he had accused her of lording her immense size over him. He was just being his usual insecure self, but now; now she wanted him to feel the full measure of his smallness in comparison to her. He was even smaller than before and not much more than dust now and his time she would flaunt her immensity. She smiled and took hold of the edges of her dresser while bending over slowly and allowing her big, long, heavy tits to hang terrifyingly close to Tommy.

 

He winced as her mountain-sized boobs swayed slowly above him. He couldn’t argue with the dimensions. Her nipples were a hundred feet long easy and the rest of her just as big as she had described. However, he was unsure of the new narrative. She sounded passionate and if it helped her get off so be it, but it still didn't help him solve the physical problems he would have to face in order to be intimate with her. “Whatever floats your boat, hon.” He yelled up his voice amplified by the house speakers.

 

“You sound unconvinced.” Maria said rising again and resting her hands on her wide, sexy hips as she addressed her husband. He was so little standing there in front of her huge hairy pussy. “For starters you have no magical powers. You're a person and I am a really small person. That's all.” He answered. She looked behind for a second and smiled before answering. “Oh really, so you need a demonstration then?” She asked.

 

“Yeah, sure.” Tommy said blandly. “How about turning night into day?” She said walking to the window behind her and she opened the blind allowing sunlight to bathe the dresser. She returned and crossed her arms over her enormous chest. “Well?” She asked. “Bravo, but its not magic you just opened the blind.” He responded shielding his eyes from the direct sun light.

 

She thought for a moment and then smiled. “How about a solar eclipse then.” She said as she dropped her arms, turned slightly, and smiled as she observed a large curved shadow entirely envelop the part of the dresser that Tommy was standing on. “Oh come on, you're not a god Maria!” Tommy exclaimed.

 

“Really? You asked for magic and I gave you a solar eclipse; on demand and with just one tit too. Look; night, day, night, day.” She said laughing as she alternately eclipsed and de-eclipsed the sun with a single giant breast by simply twisting her torso to and fro. “Fine you can make a solar eclipse with your big, giant booby, but its not magic its just because of your relative size compared to me.” He said.

 

“So what? Magic or bigness the results are the same: I’m a goddess now.” She said smiling seductively and slowly leaning down bringing her giant face to just in front of him. “I can even control the weather.” She said as she exhaled deeply. This of course sent Tommy tumbling and sliding along the dresser. When he finished sliding and got back to his feet he noticed his wife had stood up again as well.

 

“How about I make an earthquake?” She asked. Maria turned and casually bumped into the dresser with her hip sending a massive jolt of energy through it that put Tommy on his ass yet again. He felt the ground continue to shake from the wobbling she imparted to the attached mirror with her huge hip bump. “Or make it stop.” She said and then turned around. Her butt filled the sky. It was smooth as silk and perfectly shaped with a long canyon splitting the middle perfectly. He used to love caressing each cheek in a hand as they made love.

 

Now, he watched petrified as it slowly descended. For a moment he thought she was going to sit on him, but she was watching with her head turned from above her shoulder. She only sat on the ledge of the dresser and in an instant it had absorbed all of the energy from the quake into itself jiggling for a moment, but then smashing that movement to nothingness under its soft, incredible weight as she sat it gently onto the ledge just under her ass cheeks. When the motion stopped she stood up again and he could see a darkened area beneath her butt that he used to explore with his penis with her bent over the bed or even this very dresser.

 

Her own descriptions were making her horny again. She turned around facing Tommy again. He could feel the heat and humidity from her loins intensifying, but he dare not tell her and give her argument more ammo. She carefully picked him up with her fingers and put him in her hand. He looked so little standing there. She slowly rose her hand up to her face at eye level.

 

He had to admit the giant hand elevator was a pretty cool effect. He stood in the middle of her hand and looked into her giant eyes as they examined him. He could no longer see her mouth because it was below the ground level for him, but he knew she had that smart ass smirk on her face. “So, are we ready to drop to our knees in worship yet?” She asked.

 

He just responded by raising his right hand and then his middle finger. “Blasphemy.” She said, but amused at her tiny husband's defiance. “How about I remove gravity then.” She said. Before he could piece together what she meant her hand dropped rapidly and he was weightless for a few seconds until she slowed and stopped it.

 

He was a little woozy. He saw the huge dark swirls of curls again. She had dropped her hand from her nose to her crotch in mere seconds. “Or maybe I'll increase gravity and force you to kneel.” He was then pressed down as she accelerated her hand upward again. She slowed and stopped at her chin. It took all his effort not to hurl. He had already knelt down lest he fall over. “See, its not so hard to worship your goddess after all.” Maria said upon noticing his knelt position.

 

“Should I be a merciful goddess or a cruel goddess?” She asked as she curled her fingers up and began closing her hand. Tommy quickly got to his feet. “Hey! What are you doing?” He said looking around nervously as Maria's giant hand closed in on him from all directions. She didn't say anything and just watched transfixed as her little husband fretted over this simple every day act.

 

In just a couple of seconds she had closed her hand into a fist with Tommy trapped inside. She regarded it as she slowly turned it over. She had found her new novelty and was using it to stoke her arousal, but there was a lot of truth to it too she realized. The difference between he and her was so great now that simple actions on her behalf were very profound for him.

 

A single step on her part could produce an earth quake, a breath was a hurricane. Just by closing her hand she could confine him and with only the smallest squeeze she could end him. She really did have life and death power over him and knowing the margin between the two was such a small thing for her and yet everything to him was almost too much. He may scoff, but she indeed was a goddess compared to him now and it was intoxicating.

 

She opened her hand and Tommy was still there safe and sound. Her neck was tingling again. She carefully lowered her hand and sat him into a small terrarium on her dresser and put the lid on. She was a little dewy and would have loved a good fuck, but since her husband could no longer survive an encounter with her pussy she’d have to find some other way or someone else to take care of that need.

 

...

 

The next couple of days went by with little further interaction with Tommy. He mostly was practicing in his flight simulator. Maria went about her business. However after two days she decided he needed to get out and so she carried him to a restaurant to meet up with Sasha.

 

Maria got a table and her margarita and even got Tommy out. He walked over and under Maria's giant drink. He couldn't believe how huge the margarita glass was. It was like a transparent water tower filled with yellow alcohol. Maria grabbed the glass by the stem and took a sip. “Hey you!” She turned seeing Sasha. “Hey.” She replied putting her drink down.

 

It was such a simple motion. He had done it many times himself. However, at only a sixteenth of an inch tall watching Maria sip her drink and sit it back down was an awesome sight and to be done with such dexterity. Sasha slid in the booth opposite followed by her boyfriend John. Sasha plopped her purse down and John slapped his hands on the table. This caused Tommy to shake, but he didn't fall.

 

“I am so ready for a drink.” said Sasha. “Me too, where's our waiter?” Asked John popping the table like a drum with his hands. Maria could see Tommy take hold of the base of her glass for balance. “Um, John you remember my husband Tommy, right?” Maria said attempting to formally introduce her husband to him and alert everyone of his presence.

 

“Sure, how is the little squirt?” John asked. “Uh, he's here.” Maria said awkwardly. “You brought him? Where's the amulet?” Sasha asked noticing the necklace was missing. “He was tired of being cooped up all day so he's out; on the table.” Maria said. “Oh.” Replied Sasha scanning the table for Tommy. “Where? I don't see him.” John said.

 

“He's a lot smaller since you've seen him last.” Sasha said smiling because she finally found him. “I see him over under Maria's glass. Hi Tommy.” She said proud of herself for finding him. He was even smaller than when she last saw him. “Hi.” Tommy replied back. His voice amplified over Maria's phone.

 

John still couldn't find him. “Where?” He said leaning forward some. Maria was a little embarrassed. Her husband was so small people could hardly see him now. She should have left him at home she thought. “He's right here.” Sasha said moving Maria’s glass with one hand and planting the finger from her other hand down and pointing directly at Tommy.

 

“Oh, woah. There’s barely anything left of him. Is he done?” John asked. “Yes. He got his last treatment a few days ago.” Maria said. Tommy did not feel comfortable at all having all these giants staring down at him, but at least he had clothes now. The scrutiny was short lived. Five minutes later and Sasha and Maria were chattering up a storm and John was sipping a beer and playing on his phone. Tommy sort of retreated over by where the salt and pepper shakers and napkins were. Maria had asked him if he wanted to go into her necklace or purse a couple of times, but he preferred the fresh air he told her.

 

She had ordered some cheese fries for the table not long after Sasha and John arrived. Tommy remained safe near the napkins as the waitress placed a mountain of steaming cheese fries in the middle of the table. Tommy watched as the giants lifted fries as large as buildings and covered in cheese and house-sized bits of bacon into their cavernous mouths.

 

“These are so good.” Sasha stated. Maria took a single small fry out and set it on a plate for Tommy. She then lifted her tiny little husband up onto the plate. “Silver lining, our food bill has gone way down.” She said as the others laughed. Tommy walked up to the small fry which was the length of a train and tore some off with some difficulty. He found the cheese easier to manage.

 

He was finishing the last of a globule of cheese when he saw Bill sliding into the seat next to his wife. He hated that man. The last time he had seen him he was naked and standing next to her. Tommy had went berserk and attacked his toe. He had been about fifty times bigger and Bill was gigantic even then, but it didn't scare Tommy. He threw his cheese down and stood up.

 

“What's he doing here?” He asked sternly. His voice sent out the question over Maria's phone. Bill didn't even register that the disembodied question was about him or who it was from. He slid an arm around Maria. “Hey babe.” He said. His dick was already hard just thinking about what he was going to do to her tonight. “I don't know, hun, lets ask him.” Maria answered not really sure what Bill was doing here. She hadn't told him. It must have been John.

 

Maria was not ready for this. She had fucked Bill, but she was shitfaced at the time and she still loved Tommy. He recently risked life and limb just to please her and it had moved her. She needed time to process it all and it didn't look like Bill was going to afford her that. She could easily guess what he wanted which would explain why he was here.

 

Bill was honestly confused. “Uh, is there someone on the phone that wants to talk to me?” He asked. Sasha didn’t want to get involved and just kept her mouth full so she couldn't interject. John was enjoying the drama playing out. His buddy had told him about fucking Maria and he had sent him a text letting him know they were meeting her here for drinks before he and Sasha had even arrived.

 

Maria put her arm in his side and squeezed. “We need to talk.” She said and gestured toward the door. “Alright.” He said getting out of the booth and walking toward the door. “Sorry, I'll be right back.” She said to the table. “Maria. Maria!” Tommy called, but she just got up and followed Bill out the door. Tommy didn't like this one bit.

 

“So, are they fucking or something?” Tommy asked the table point blank after his wife and Bill left. John started to answer, but Sasha squeezed his leg hard and stopped him. “This whole experience has been so hard on Maria. She didn't sign up for this.” Sasha said without answering. “Its been hard on both of us.” Tommy replied.

 

 

Bill opened the door and was joined outside by Maria. She was as hot as ever. She had a thin shirt on that her huge boobs stretched like a drum. He could see about four inches of cleavage. She had a necklace of some type that sort of disappeared between her tits. She had a skirt that stopped just above her knees and a pair of three inch heels which almost brought her to eye level.

 

“You are so fucking beautiful.” He said before Maria spoke. She just sighed and rolled her eyes. “What?” Bill said. “Listen, Tommy is in there.” She answered. “I didn't see him anywhere.” He interrupted. “He's on the table and he's not to pleased about seeing you here.” She said. “So? Who cares?” Bill replied. “Look, just because we fucked doesn't mean I want to leave my husband.” She said point blank. “Oh, so we're on the down low or something.” He said laughing in disbelief.

 

“Yes.” She said curtly. Bill couldn't believe she was still sticking with that little mouse of a man over him. “What the fuck do I care if your little two inch tall husband knows if we fucked or not? It would do you both good the sooner he found out.” Bill said. “No it wouldn't, and he's not two inches tall anymore.” She answered. “He got even smaller?” Bill asked. “It doesn't matter. Just keep quiet about us. I'm serious.” Maria said in a stone cold sober tone.

 

Bill's pride was taking a hit, but he knew if he pressed her he'd blow his chance of being with her tonight. “Fine. We'll play it your way.” He said. “Good.” She replied and turned and started back in. Bill was unsure of what his status was right now, but he was confident in the end he would still get her. She had been so passionate just last weekend. She couldn't get what he could offer from her puny husband anymore.

 

 

Maria came back to the table first followed shortly by Bill. Tommy immediately began his verbal assault. “What the fuck was that about and what the hell are you doing here?” He asked in quick succession. Bill scanned the table looking around for the disembodied voice coming from Maria's phone, but could see nothing. Maria wished she would have switched the voice app off before they got back.

 

“You've got some nerve sniffing around my wife again after last time.” Tommy pressed on undaunted by Bill's immense proportions. “Dude, where the hell are you?” He finally asked in exasperation. “What does it matter.” Maria said putting her face in her hand. John tapped a finger over near Tommy pointing him out on the saucer with the loan cheese fry on it. “There.” John said smirking. Bill squinted and then saw him, but just barely. Maria wasn't lying he had shrunk; a lot. That little fry towered above the tiny little speck of a man.

 

Bill just laughed. There was no way she would choose that little dust mite over him. He was emboldened and figured he was back on for fucking Maria tonight if he played his cards right. “Woah, you got a lot smaller little buddy.” Bill said ignoring Tommy's questions. “This isn't about me.” Tommy shot back. “I told you last time you have nothing to worry about. Your wife totally shot me down, again, just now.” He said to Tommy while setting his hand on Maria's knee under the table.

 

Maria startled a little when Bill's hand hit her knee, but she didn't pull it away. She had told him to keep things on the down low and he was technically following her wishes to the letter; it appealed to the lawyer in her. Then his hand starting sliding up her leg and she still didn't stop him. Her heart accelerated and she felt her nipples swelling larger as his rough hand slowly slid up her silky smooth thigh. She was impressed by his audacity.

 

Bill's hand had reached her inner thigh pushing her skirt way up. Had the table not been present the folks in the bar would be able to see her white panties, but it was present and they couldn't see and neither could her tiny husband. The only thing that could give them away was her increasing arousal. Cognizant of the giant dents in her shirt forming at the end of her huge tits she leaned forward and rested them on the table folding her arms in front to hide he fact her headlights were now on hi beam.

 

That's when she felt Bill's fingers slip into the hem of her panties. Two of them plowed through her thick bush as he gently pet her pussy lips with the back of his index and middle finger. The whole time Tommy was way laying into him. Maria couldn't believe it. He was totally capitulating to Tommy's verbal attacks while simultaneously fondling her vagina under the table right beneath him! It was this gall, this boldness, that excited her and won the day for Bill; even more than the physical component.

 

It was just irresistibly naughty on so many levels. “You need to leave, now.” Tommy demanded. “Don't worry I will. Just let me get my drink.” Bill replied. Although, he had no intention of leaving unless it was with Maria. This facade was for her alone.

 

Maria felt her self getting dewy and she slid her hand down below and removed Bill's hand and pushed her skirt back down. Her late intervention could have been seen as discouraging had Bill's fingers not had evidence to the contrary leaked onto them. “One drink and that's it.” Tommy said. “You going to eat that?” Bill asked rhetorically before grabbing Tommy's fry and popping the whole thing into his mouth with the very fingers that had just been in Maria's panties.

 

“Can I take any plates out of your way.” The waitress asked. “Sure.” Bill said picking up the plate Tommy was on and looking around the table smiling. Sasha and Maria both said, “Wait!”. Bill's smile broadened and he put the plate back down. “Just joking.” He said. Maria punched him in the shoulder. “Not funny.” She said.

 

“Seriously though, isn't there a safer place for your little husband to be? I mean one spilled beer and he’s a goner.” Bill said. He was right, but the suggestion was self serving. “He's right, hun.” Maria said pulling out her change purse.

 

“No, wait!” Tommy said waving his arms at his wife, but her fingers descended anyway and retrieved him. “No, don't. Let me go!” Tommy yelled in protest while kicking his legs. His giant wife either didn't hear him or didn't care. He wasn't sure which. She put him in the amulet and then took it off and put it in the change purse. Tommy was in the darkness of her change purse and she was closing the top trapping him inside.

 

Maria could have just put him in her necklace and left it on, but if she did Tommy could see everything that went on. She didn't feel like being watched, judged, and made to feel guilty by her husband tonight. She just wanted to have a good time. Once she closed her purse and set it aside she already felt a bit more free and unencumbered.

 

With Tommy tucked away in Maria's purse the foursome quickly took on the dynamic of two couples out on a double date. Maria had a blast. She always did when she was with her best friend Sasha, but more and more it was Bill's presence as well. For Tommy, he could only hear muffled voices and could only feel motion from time to time when Maria moved her purse around. He was miserable and couldn't wait for the night to end.

 

The group had stayed well after happy hour had ended and when they finally decided it was time to leave Maria had figured that she had too much to drink and was going to call a cab, but Bill offered to drive her home. “You've had just as much as I have.” Maria fake protested. “I'm bigger.” Bill answered finishing his beer. “I'm fine and there's no reason to waste money on a cab. I'll even drive your car.” He said smiling.

 

Both knew where this was heading, but neither acknowledged it explicitly. Bill had a raging hard on most of the night thinking about Maria. She had lost the business vest earlier in the evening and the shape of her giant melons were practically painted on the outside of the fabric. Maria, for her part, had been horny since Bill had felt her up while getting read the riot act by Tommy. They wanted to fuck each other and now they had their socially acceptable reason to get them in position to do it.

 

“Thanks for the ride.” Maria said kicking off her heels. She then walked into her room and sat her purse down on her bed. When she turned she startled as Bill had followed her all the way back and was standing right behind her. He was nearly half head taller now that she had removed her heels. She looked up into his eyes and locked stares with him.

 

She held it for a long moment and then looked away. She smiled and then looked back and swallowed as he was still staring. When she felt his hands take hold of the hem of her blouse she immediately raised both arms up as if indicating a touchdown had been scored: in a way it had. Bill promptly pealed her shirt off and tossed it on the floor.

 

Maria brushed hair from her face and looked back at Bill and smiled taking a full breath allowing her boobs to strain the limits of her brassiere. They begged to be released. They were bulging out the top and the sides of her giant G cup bra. The straps were even digging into her shoulders somewhat from the weight. However, this was nothing new for Maria who had been dealing with this classic case of macromastia her whole life.

 

Her engorged nipples swelled in size and profoundly dented the bra fabric despite its sturdy construction. Yet, Bill didn't remove her bra next. Instead, he dropped down and slowly slid her skirt down with him. She stepped out of it when it reached the floor. He then paused for a moment and looked up catching her smiling back at him.

 

After he finished admiring her “underwear pose” he ran his hands slowly her up her long, smooth legs and hooked his fingers into the hem of her panties and slowly slid those down. When they reached the ground she, again, stepped out of them. He planted a single kiss on her inner thigh and another on her navel as he rose.

 

When he was back standing he paused for just a moment to admire his progress before he proceeded working on her bra. However, he didn't just clumsily grope at the clasp in the back. He started by gently slipping one strap off her shoulder followed by the other. This done, he carefully pushed his hand down into her cleavage under her giant right breast. Then with the utmost care he lifted the soft, heavy tit out of the cup allowing it to flop free. After repeating the process for the left breast he then slowly slid her bra down her body to the floor where she stepped out of it.

 

She was now completely naked. He had unwrapped her slowly like some coveted piece of candy. She hadn't been undressed like this, by someone else, in quite a long time. She was literally dripping with anticipation, but careful not to spoil the mood she figured it would only be fitting if she returned the favor. So, she began unbuttoning his shirt.

 

She took her time, but when she finished a few minutes later he was just as naked as she was. They admired each other for a moment, but then he stepped to her and pulled her in for a hug pressing himself into her. Her boobs smashed against is chest and rib cage spreading out as pressure was applied. She felt his large stiff penis pressing into her belly before slipping to one side of her hip.

 

She turned her head resting it on his shoulder and planted her hand on his chest running her fingers through his chest hair. She felt his strong hands run down her back and squeeze her ass cheeks. She then felt his muscles ripple and stiffen as he suddenly tossed her onto the bed. Her big boobies jiggled wildly, but she bounced just once before settling. Bill started descending upon her naked body when she noticed that her purse had fallen over and spilled its contents; including her change purse!

 

“Shit.” Maria said upon noticing the spill. She sat back up to clean up the spill, but then she saw Bill's hand descend and retrieve the change purse. “What the hell are you doing? Don't open that.” She said nervously. Bill so wanted to open it up. He would loved to have dumped little Tommy out on his wife’s naked belly, but instead he kept it closed and carefully balanced the change purse at the base of his erect cock nestled against his own bush.

 

Maria just stared for a moment processing the fact that her husband was in that small purse now resting on the penis of the naked man that she was intent on screwing. “Is that necessary?” She asked trying to sound serious, but unable to hide a smirk. “Here, give him to me.” She demanded holding out her hand.

 

Bill carefully lifted the purse up, but he didn't give it to Maria. “Lay back down.” He whispered. “What? No. Just let me put him away. He'll never know your even here.” She whispered back. “I don’t give a fuck what he knows. Just lay down.” He commanded. She was skeptical, but curious so she complied.

 

He then slowly lowered the small purse down and sat it on Maria's navel encroaching slightly into her own lush bush. She was about to sit up and retrieve Tommy, but Bill grabbed her long legs and rested them on his shoulders and then used his stiff, thick penis to cleave her exposed vagina. “Mmmmmmm.” She moaned softly as Bill impaled her. She kept her eyes glued to the purse trying to keep it level as Bill pulled out and then pushed back in.

 

The purse wobbled but otherwise remained still. She saw Bill's bush retreat again and saw his glistening shaft emerge coated in her vaginal goo. Then it rushed forward as he thrust into her once again making an audible squishing sound. This time she felt his thighs pound her ass cheeks with such force her huge breasts bounced upward in unison before sloshing back down in a resting position draped across her chest. Her glazed eyes darted to the change purse. It had fallen on its side, but otherwise didn't move and looked even more stable then it had been.

 

Bill's frequency increased and Maria's big titties began sloshing up and down in rhythm as he pumped in and out of her. She tightened her core muscles and the tiny purse wobbled a bit, but nothing more. She did her best to keep her whimpers low so as to not penetrate to her husband’s ears. She still couldn't believe she was getting fucked with Tommy right there! What would she do if he suspected? If he knew even?

 

This worry was not nearly strong enough to overcome the sensations coming from her loins. She could have made Bill stop. She could have even interceded earlier when he first rested his hand on her knee and slid it up her skirt at the bar, but she didn't. The reason was obvious.

 

She was a big woman and had never been attracted to smaller men. She was super tall, super athletic, and super busty; she was an alpha female through and through. She desired big alpha males. It used to drive her wild when Tommy would assert his dominance over other men. Not surprisingly, it was driving her wild right now as Bill asserted his dominance over Tommy.

 

Part of her wanted to open the purse. To see Tommy's reaction as she lay there getting fucked by Bill. To see what he would do, but that was obvious too: nothing. He was nothing in comparison to either of them and he'd be hard pressed just to keep from being crushed upon her somewhere as Bill fucked her.

 

 

When Maria first put Tommy in her coin purse he had tried getting her attention with the headset for a while, but it was clear that she was done with him for the day. He even tried pushing the amulet open with his legs, but it wouldn't budge. Something his wife any other normal sized human could open with a finger was an effective barrier for him. All the strength he had was much less than a single finger now.

 

Of course, if he did manage to get it open it wouldn't do him much good because it was inside both her change purse and larger purse. He could hear nothing going on outside except an occasional belly laugh, the DJ, and dance music. He could detect motion of the purse, but it wasn't moving now. He finally just decided to do the only thing useful he could think of: go to sleep.

 

Tommy awoke as he tumbled up and down with in the change purse. “What the fuck!” He yelled as this happened. The amulet flipped over at least twice before it came to a stop. “Maria! What the fuck are you doing out there!” He yelled and pounded against the inner wall of the amulet.

 

When it finally stopped he rubbed his eyes. He could tell he had been asleep for a while, but he didn't have a clue as to how long this was. It felt like a couple of hours at least. He felt the purse being lifted. Finally, Maria was going to let him out. However, when it came to a stop nothing happened. He waited a moment and then he felt being like the purse was being lowered.

 

The purse came to rest again, but then tumbled to its side. Tommy laid flat for just a moment and then sat up. That's when he felt the rocking. It was like being on a rocking horse of some type. Where the hell did she put him he wondered.

 

 

When Bill began slowing down Maria became some what disappointed. Having Tommy right there added another twist and she craved more. Bill pressed hard one last time straining to cram his rapidly deflating cock up her as far as he could. He sighed in exhaustion and pulled out of her and allowed his large flaccid penis to flop across her vagina upon her navel with the tip landing near the tiny change purse. He then gently let her legs back down onto the floor.

 

Maria sighed coming down from her orgasm. She looked down her body at Bill’s big dick resting on her navel. His dickhead was half the size of small leather bag that Tommy was within. She doubted that Tommy was taller than even the opening at the end of Bill’s penis.

 

Bill saw her smiling at the comparison and he grabbed his dick in his hand and prodded the purse with it. “You think your little man would have any penis envy?” He asked. Maria smiled. “Stop it.” She whispered back and playfully slapped his leg while sitting up, but she didn't really mean it.

 

Bill stepped back and walked into the adjoining bathroom. Maria heard him pissing. She reached down and picked up the change purse. She carried it over to her regular purse and put it over her shoulder. She then walked into the bathroom standing in the doorway as Bill was shaking. “I’m going to put Tommy away.” She said.

 

 

Tommy awoke and noticed fingers holding the amulet. They belonged to Maria. He felt himself being lowered and tilted. He slid and then tumbled out of the amulet. He then saw it lift skyward. He was in the large aquarium upstairs on the desk in his office. It was huge and not really equipped for his current size. Why in the world was she putting him here he wondered.

 

He looked up. Maria was naked. He could see her hairy pussy through the glass. He watched her place the amulet in her purse. Her giant boobs wobbled from the motion. He spoke into the headset. “Maria! Why the fuck are you putting me in here?” He asked. She was getting her phone. Finally, he could talk to her.

 

 

Maria heard her phone buzz. She picked it up. It was a text from Bill. She opened it. “Where r u?” it read. She smiled and texted back. “Still putting Tommy away. Be done in a sec.” She sent. That’s when she saw the alert that Tommy was trying to talk to her. She looked down and spotted him. She activated the link up.

 

 

He was encouraged when she picked up her phone, but it quickly turned to disappointment when she started texting instead of talking. “Damn it Maria, answer me.” He yelled into the phone. After she finished tapping on her phone she then looked at him and a moment later he heard his own voice over her phone, “Maria!”.

 

“What?” She said curtly as if she were bothered by the question. Tommy paused a little surprised she finally answered him and now that he had her undivided attention he felt a little like a deer in headlights. “Umm, why are you putting me in here?” He finally asked. “You know you can’t be out.” She said giving the canned reply. “No, I mean why this big ass aquarium way up here that we’ve used like once?” He followed. “Look at the space. You can do your workouts in this one I figured.” She answered nicely and selling it too hard.

 

“Why not the one in our room and why are you naked?” He asked. She sighed in exasperation. “Tommy, if you need something let me know. Otherwise, I’m tired and I want to go to bed. I’m naked because its my house and I can walk around naked if I want to. Maybe I’ll sit and watch TV naked on the couch and finger myself before I go to sleep; that is, unless you think you’re up to the task.” She said dropping a hand to her hip and cocking it side-ways a bit so as to draw her tiny husband’s attention to her huge, hairy vagina.

 

He watched her look down her giant body and then to him. He could tell she expected him to decline her offer. She was right to think so, but it made him suspicious. He could clearly see her giant hairy pussy hovering high above him on the other side of the glass. There was no way he was crawling inside of that tonight. Not with her being border line drunk. Still he didn’t want to give in to her low expectations completely. “Well, maybe I’d like to watch.” He said.

 

Maria could tell he was suspicious. It excited her a little. As expected he declined the offer to climb inside of her. It was sort of in jest anyway. He was so absurdly small now and she’d never find him if she put him in there unprotected. However, she didn’t expect that he would counter her offer. He was up to something.

 

“Oh really?” She said cocking an eyebrow. “So, you want to watch your goddess pleasure herself, huh?” She said one part seductive and the other part condescending. “Yeah.” He replied trying to sound assertive and sure of himself. “Isn’t that too voyeur-ish and hands-off for a man of action like you? Wouldn’t you rather climb up my giant titty and fuck one of my nipple pores? I bet you could find a nice fit.” She suggested leaning over and allowing her big breasts to rest on the ledge of the aquarium and sort of half hang inside of it above Tommy.

 

He thought about it, but witnessing her massive boobs in motion above he decided to wait until she was sober to try that. Her tits were so big he could be squished from just a random jiggle. Before he could answer she provided another suggestion. “Or maybe climb up my ass? I bet it would be higher and more challenging than any rock climbing excursion you’ve ever been on.” She said abruptly standing and then turning and planting her giant, perfectly shaped butt against the aquarium wall. “What, from inside your crack? No, watching is fine.” He said decisively.

 

Maria turned back around and thought first about whether to grant him his request or not. She was getting a little impatient with this conversation, but giving him a little show would ease some of her guilt, concerning the full-sized fuck she just received from the man downstairs. Once she decided to oblige him she needed to work out the how. A toothy smile spread across her face as an idea quickly popped into her head.

 

Tommy’s world shook as his wife grabbed the sides of the aquarium with her powerful arms and lifted it clean off the desk and placed it on the floor. He fell from the jolt as she let it fall a short way to the ground. He got up about the same time as she returned to a standing position. She had both hands planted on her sexy hips and was looking down directly at him from above her enormous breasts. “OK, here we go.” She said. He watched in awe as she lifted an impossibly long leg and straddled the aquarium.

 

She looked down, but could no longer see him owing to the fact she was standing directly above him. So she asked, “You got a good view from down there, tiny?” Tommy looked up. He had hoped she would take him downstairs with her, but she looked to be prepping to do it right here, above him. She expected an answer. So, he assessed the situation.

 

He could see his wife’s gigantic hairy vagina, her buttocks curving out and up the back and her enormous tits jutting out in front far, far overhead. It was enough he figured. “Yep.” He replied grabbing his cock in his hand as he looked up in anticipation. Smiling she lowered her free hand to her pussy and went to work with her fingers.

 

She was getting into it more than she thought she would. She squat down and bounced a little as she felt her juices beginning to flow again. It was a spectacle for Tommy seeing his wife so large and fingering herself far above. Her huge powerful legs were bouncing and holding the tons of woman above him.

 

Her hips gyrated and rolled conveying a rhythm internal to Maria for him to see. Fingers as large as buildings were deftly caressing and then disappearing into her vagina as large as any cave. Her giant butt and tits were like great hills of flesh jiggling and undulating from the sexual energy being supplied.

 

He had fucked her many times and they had tried many things, but he had never watched her masturbate before he had shrank. She was right. It was out of character for him and not really arousing him all that much. It seemed lewd for some reason and felt tawdry.

 

He watched anyway as she lowered herself to just above the aquarium opening. He could feel her body heat radiating onto him. Her huge vagina was now spread open and began dripping. It was only a little at first, but it wasn’t long and a drop of cream as big he was partially hit him. He fell.

 

He started to get up and then another even bigger drop hit him. “Maria!” He coughed as even more rained down on him. The pool was as deep as he was tall and growing. “Maria! You’re drowning...” He sputtered looking up in the hopes of relief as her glistening lips squished against her slick fingers. Maria heard his pleas and removed her fingers and stood up.

 

“Huh?” She said panting slightly and not really believing what she thought she heard. She was still straddling the aquarium so she lifted a leg to one side and crouched down next to it. Even in this position she was still so much bigger than it was. In full crouch with her soft ass sitting on the balls of her feet the walls didn’t even rise up past her outer thighs.

 

She scanned the small glass box and saw her tiny husband. She couldn’t believe it. He really was drowning in that small puddle of her goo. Well, probably some of Bill’s too she realized. “Help...” Tommy gurgled trying to swim, but not able to successfully do so. “Oh, you poor little thing. Here.” Maria said as she slowly lowered her giant hand down and extended her pinky allowing just its nail to penetrate down into the tiny pond of goo.

 

Tommy reached up and got his hands around the edge of the giant finger nail. Almost immediately he was effortlessly lifted to safety by his wife. She didn’t move him far. It was less than an inch for her, but close to hundred feet for him. She sat him down in a dry spot. She honestly felt bad for him. He was so little even watching her was hazardous for him.

 

He coughed up some fluid after she deposited him to safety. He looked up and could see her looking down concerned. “Are you OK?” She asked. He coughed again. “Yeah, I’ll be alright.” He said. Maria shook her head. She didn’t mean to, but couldn’t keep from smirking at his impotence in respect to her enormity.

 

She stood up. She could barely even see him way down there when she stood to her full height. He got to his feet and looked up as his wife shook her head. She was gigantic. She dropped a hand to her hip and just stood there for a moment looking down at him. It was then he remembered what she said just a few days ago. He didn’t believe it then, but now he knew it was true. She was so big in relation to him she may as well be a goddess with magical powers straight out of Greek mythology.

 

“Sorry, I didn’t think about the possibility of drowning you.” She said and sort of half laughed involuntarily at the absurdity of it. Tommy didn’t say anything; he was too ashamed. “Well, I guess I’m going to bed now. Maybe tomorrow we can try using your little penis tank or something.” She offered in a poor attempt at consolation. “Good night.” She awkwardly added while turning and walking out of the room. She shook her head in disbelief as she flipped off the light.

 

Maria bounded down the stairs and found Bill standing at the bottom naked. “I was about to come up. What took you so long?” He asked admiring her how her huge titties jiggled and bounced as she descended the stairs. She got to the bottom and was shaking her head and chuckling. “What?” He asked. She put a hand around his waste and walked with him to the bedroom. She talked through the fact his hand had dropped to her rear and grabbed an ass cheek and squeezed. “You are not going to believe what just happened...” She said and shut the door as they re-entered the downstairs bedroom.

 

 

Tommy was sure Maria was fucking that Bill. He didn’t have any direct evidence or anything, but she kept him in that same aquarium in the upstairs guest bedroom since she first put him there last weekend. He could hear her giggles and a second deeper voice at times when there should have been no other voices at all. He asked her point blank, but she said it was the TV and he was imagining things.

 

It didn’t matter. It was Friday and he was almost free. He spent nearly all of his time conditioning and practicing in the personal aerial vehicle (PAV) flight simulator. He was in the middle of a work out right now. He had ran 10 laps around the edge of the aquarium this morning which was over half a marathon at his scale. Now he was dead lifting a large grain of sand which to him weighed in the neighborhood of 300 pounds.

 

Maria was right about one thing. This aquarium was a better place for his workouts. He was going to take his test this weekend and afterward would get issued a fully functional PAV. Then he wouldn’t need her to move about at all. He could leave the various terrariums and aquariums whenever he wished. Then he could discover for himself what she was really up to.

 

 

“You ready for the weekend?” Maria’s former boss Jim asked. “Of course.” She said smiling back at him. “Well, I’m going to leave early.” He said. It was only 11:30AM. “Well if you’re leaving then I am too.” Maria said and started to pack up as well. “You’re the boss now. You can leave whenever you want.” He said smiling. Maria smiled back and pulled out her phone and sent Sasha a text: “Coffee?”. “Sure, Starbucks?” came the reply. “Yes.” Maria confirmed.

 

She hadn’t really spoke with Sasha since the weekend. She felt bad about calling her poor. It was true, but she shouldn’t have went there. Since she did she couldn’t just make it up to her by buying her something either. She needed to be creative and come up with an acceptable way to make it up to her.

 

Maria arrived first and got her usual. She found a table and sat down. Her boobs came to rest on top of the table with a nearly audible thump as they typically did owing to her size. The guy at the table across from her did a double take and since she caught him he smiled and she smiled back. However, she pulled out her cell before he could strike up a conversation. She knew all the tricks. It didn’t always work, but this guy wasn’t the type that could approach her on his own without some opening.

 

She took a sip. She had met Tommy in a situation almost identical to this. The cell phone trick wouldn’t have worked on him, but that time she didn’t use it anyway. She went the other direction and took off her vest and shined him with her headlights. He sat down and struck up a conversation and later that night they had sex. The rest was history. It was a happy memory.

 

Her thoughts turned to Tommy now. He was at home in that two foot by one foot by one foot aquarium up stairs in the guest bedroom. It was convenient for her. She could do what she wanted and not be concerned about his safety or what his opinions of her actions might be.

 

It wasn’t fair. She knew that, but now that he was a small fraction of the size of just one of her nipples the unfairness didn’t seem to matter that much to her. It was like that two by one by one glass container in that small bedroom was the perfect space to contain the whole of their relationship now. It was more then enough for his needs and her bigger life could also happen separately and in parallel beyond that small space: so convenient. She took a sip.

 

“Hey.” Sasha said. “Hey girl.” Maria replied. “You got your little hubby with you?” Sasha asked looking for the amulet. “No. He’s at home training in his flight simulator or working out.” Maria answered. “Working out?” Sasha asked. Maria just chuckled softly. “He runs around the perimeter of his aquarium like his life depends on it. Oh, and he lifts these little grains of sand to build up his muscles.” Maria said trying her best to keep a straight face, but Sasha burst into laughter and Maria followed suit.

 

It was amazing really. As small and feeble as Tommy was he was indirectly thawing the ice among these two mega-giantess friends. “So, I heard you’ve been a naughty girl.” Sasha said smiling. No wonder she wanted to know if Tommy was around thought Maria. “Fine. Yes. I fucked him.” Maria confessed to her friend.

 

“I think, ‘I’m fucking him.’ is more accurate don’t you?” Sasha said smiling again and referring to the fact that Maria had repeatedly been with Bill since the weekend. “Semantics.” Maria said simply and took a sip of her drink smiling slightly. Sasha just laughed.

 

“Not that it matters, but does Tommy even know?” Sasha asked. “He’s suspicious, but he doesn’t know.” Maria said. “You planning to tell him or just keep it on the down low?” Sasha asked genuinely curious. “I don’t know.” Maria admitted.

 

“I’d divorce him and send him to live with the government.” Sasha said. “Sasha, its technically his house.” Maria said shaking her head. “So, you don’t need his money anymore and besides I bet if you let Bill bend you over that little desk you have him on he’ll decide to move out.” Sasha replied. “That’s so mean. I’m not going to do that.” Maria said. “All’s fair in love and war.” Sasha said. “Yeah, but right now there’s no reason he has to know.” Maria said. “I’m not sure if Bill and I will even last.” She added.

 

 

Tommy was in his simulator practicing again. He had been through every course twice. He felt his surroundings shaking. It meant that Maria was approaching. The desk had slightly uneven legs and rocked whenever she came upstairs. If she passed by the guest room by the shaking would quickly subside. If she came into the room they would continue and even intensify.

 

He continued as the Maria tremors strengthened tremendously for an extended period and then ceased abruptly. She must have checked on him and saw he was busy and just performed her usual maintenance activities and left. Good. She had been teasing him unmercifully since the weekend. Every time she interacted with him she was naked. He was still attracted to her, but he was unable to take her and it pissed him off.

 

It was like she was mocking him as she flaunted her huge naked body. She would bump the glass walls with her giant titties as she cleaned his aquarium up or brought him food. She would bend over and pick things up while pressing her giant butt against the glass wall. Whenever she talked with him she ensured that her huge hairy vagina was dead center above him emasculating him via its vastness.

 

 

Maria ascended the stairs in the nude. Tommy had made such a big deal about the fact she was naked last weekend that she decided to just be naked every time she was around him. It served two purposes. It camouflaged her extracurricular activities past and present. She also figured he wouldn’t mind seeing her naked either. She put on shows for him. It was the least she could do and it eased her guilt some.

 

When she approached she had expected to see him running his little course around the perimeter of his container, but he was in his tiny little pod. She had an idea. She gently picked it up and carried it over to the guest bed. She then lay back and spread her legs slightly and deposited the little thing right in her pussy near the top.

 

God it was tiny. Even though she wasn’t even aroused her pussy crease was much too wide to hold his tiny simulator. She had to wedge it in some. She nestled it against the foreskin of her clit which was larger than his little practice vehicle! She slowly reached over to turn the monitor device on that was sitting on the nightstand. It was used to pick up the signals from his head set. It was not picking up anything right now, but it would.

 

She then retrieved a book, laid back, and started to read. He was going to freak out when he opened his door and realized where he was. The thought of her husband trying to navigate her giant pussy in his present condition stiffened her nipples, if only slightly. It had been a while since they had attempted intimacy and she figured she owed him some chances considering she was having an affair with another man.

 

 

Tommy felt the inner sphere re-center itself within the outer sphere as he finished the hardest course with a perfect score. It was the third time in a row he had done so. He was going to destroy that test this weekend. After removing the harness he pushed himself out of the chair and opened the door. Immediately he noticed something was not right. He wasn’t in the aquarium any more. Maria must have moved him, but where?

 

He looked to be in some sort of gully. The gully banks rose up around him about 8 feet or so before opening up. The simulator was in he middle of the gully and it looked to be about twenty feet wide from bank to bank. There were thick vines covering the ground and the gully looked to descend downward. “Wait a second.” He said aloud looking around.

 

He reached back in the pod and grabbed his headset. “Maria!” He yelled. He heard his voice amplified thousands of times echo almost immediately. “Yes dear.” Maria’s powerful disembodied voice responded. “Where the hell am I?” He asked awaiting confirmation of what he already suspected. “You’re on my vagina, up near the top.” She answered calmly but unable to keep from smiling.

 

“Why?” He just blurt out. “Well, we haven’t had sex in a while, I figured why not.” She answered flipping a page in her book. Tommy looked around. “Honey its a nice thought, but your vagina may as well be a canyon to me now.” Tommy said hoping she would take the hint and end this charade.

 

“So what. You may as well be a pubic louse to me now, but I’m game if you are.” Maria said. “Besides what difference does it make if you’re working out by running around in your aquarium or climbing around on my pussy?” She asked. It was a valid point.

 

“Fine. You got any suggestions?” He asked. “Well, if go up you can play with my clit, but I should warn you that its much bigger since the last time you were there. If you go south a few hundred feet you can go spelunking. You are probably small enough to just walk right in.” She said.

 

“If you really want a work out then after that you can climb back up about 400 foot, then run up my body about half a mile, and try some mountain climbing. I think a workout like that would be much harder than lifting your little grains of sand.” Maria said. “CCT.” Tommy replied. “Huh?” Maria asked confused. “Cave, clit, tits. That’s the order.” He explained. “Nice, no back tracking. That’s the spirit.” Maria said admiring the efficiency.

 

Tommy hopped off the simulation pod and looked around. It was like a jungle. It reminded him of a seal mission one time in the heart of Amazonian Brazil. His team was deployed in the jungle and marched down a ravine to rescue some hostages. The difference now is that the steep ridges to either side of him were the lips of his wife’s giant labia and the canopy above the dark curls of her thick, vast bush.

 

He looked ahead. He was at the start of a steep descent. He walked down a little and was met by an outcropping of skin that was about chest high. It started at a point and diverged in two and lead on down as far as he could see away from him. He walked up to it and rested a hand on it.

 

He turned and looked up and around. His wife’s fat outer pussy lips towered up above on either side some thirty feet and they were at least twenty feet apart from one another. The room was bright, but her thick bush obscured much of that light from reaching him. He turned back to the barrier and looked over it. “Fuck.” He said to himself. It was Maria’s inner lips! He could see a darkness in between extend on down as far as he could see.

 

“Are you out of the pod yet?” Maria asked breaking the awe of her giant genitalia. “Yes.” He responded simply. “Good. I’m going to move it so its not in your way.” She said. No sooner than she finished talking Tommy felt movement, like the world itself was tipping over. It was, because she was sitting up! Before he could yell for her to stop he started to tumble.

 

 

Maria carefully sat up. Now where was that little thing? She was having difficulty finding it owing to its smallness and her own vast and full bush. Maybe she should trim up a little. She sat up a little higher. Bingo. She found it. Very carefully she plucked it up with her thumb and index finger. She paused to see if she could see Tommy. It was hopeless. He was even smaller than the tiny pod she was holding.

 

“Ok. I got it.” She said pausing to see if he would say anything. When he didn’t she shrugged. “Well, have fun with your workout. If you get into any trouble just yell.” She said and then she slowly lay back down and placed the tiny pod on the bed side table and went back to her book.

 

 

Tommy had fell end over end a couple of times before he barely got his hands around one of her pubic hairs. He surveyed his predicament. He was dangling out over the deep chasm between her inner lips. More importantly, he had lost the headset. Furthermore, the merely steep ground he had been on was now nearly vertical. He then noticed that the already dim ambient light decreased even more.

 

He looked up. It was Maria’s giant and slightly swaying tits far above. They blocked out the light. He then heard an incredible sound. It sounded like trees rustling in the wind. He then saw two fingers; well a thumb and finger to be precise each over two hundred feet in length effortlessly plowing through the pubic canopy and plucking out his simulator pod.

 

“Maria!” Tommy yelled at the top of his lungs, but without the headset his voice was less than a whisper. “Ok, I got it.” Her powerful voice stated. “Maria!” Tommy yelled back again somehow even louder than before. He waited hopefully. “Well, have fun with your workout. If you get into any trouble just yell.” Her disembodied voice instructed. “Maria!” Tommy yelled again in futility.

 

He felt his world re-orientating again. He saw the light return as Maria’s massive breasts retreated from above. His world was going more flat, but the hair that had saved him was now moving too! It slung him along the inside of her inner lips. He hit the slick inner wall once and then twice. The third time did it; it knocked him loose and he fell.

 

He quickly hit something arresting his fall. He should have been dead from such a fall, but unbeknownst to him the hair had carried him almost to the base of his wife’s opening. He didn’t actually fall anymore than ten feet at his scale, but he was in complete darkness and had no clue which way was even up now. He was inside his wife’s cavernous pussy and without his headset.

 

Lesser men would have given in to despair, but Tommy’s resolve strengthened. His wits sharpened. His body prepared itself for a grueling struggle for survival. He couldn’t see, but he could detect a slight coolness from one direction and so he marched decisively in that direction. He was rewarded as he noticed light and then ran toward it.

 

He stopped after emerging from Maria’s opening. Standing at he bottom of her inner lips he peered out. Down lower he saw the huge fleshy outer lips merging again. Beyond that he could only see a drop off, but he knew under that drop off would be Maria’s butt. He couldn’t go that way. If he went that way he was dead. He would either fall to his death or she would unwittingly crush him under her unfathomably enormous yet perfectly shaped ass. He needed to go exactly where she expected him to end up: her tits. It was his best chance of survival.

 

He looked out to his sides. The larger outer labial lips were cover in pubic hair and were climbable, but they were out of reach. He looked back down. If he hung from the perch he was standing on he could drop down to the base of her outer lips and then climb up either one.

 

It was the only way so he sprang into action. He dropped and hung from the base of her inner lips and dropped. He hit the fleshy merge point and nearly fell off completely, but was able to grab a pubic hair and pull himself back up. At this point he looked up and quickly began scaling the left labial lip. It was vertical for the first ninety feet or so. He carefully climbed up making sure three points were always on a hair or against Maria’s huge labia.

 

At about sixty more feet up he looked down and could survey more of the scale of Maria’s vagina. Even though so much more was still above him he could see both her outer and inner lips and the opening between. He was clothed, but felt his penis stiffen in his pants. The chasm just to his right that he fell into without any prying or cleaving used to be a tight fit for his large cock. How times had changed. Yet, his libido didn’t know it could no longer handle the pussy he was presently climbing anymore.

 

After traveling about two hundred feet he was more or less walking on the steep ridge-like formation that her outer labia resembled. The inner lips were about to come together again just a little further up. Then not far passed that he’d be back where he started. He kept his eyes peeled for the headset, but had not had any luck in that regard on his journey across the hairy face of Maria’s cunt.

 

Another few minutes and he had successfully returned to his starting position. A knob of foreskin covered Maria’s bus sized clitoris. He contemplated checking it out, but only fleetingly. His communication was cut off from Maria. The sooner he could get her attention the better. So he pressed onward by veering left off the bulge of the gigantic labia. Maria’s all encompassing bush still canopied him as he worked his way through her pubic jungle toward the clearing of her navel.

 

After another five minutes of slow trekking he emerged from her bush onto the soft skin of her navel. The terrain still inclined up to her belly and even further up her abdomen. Out much further her two massive mountain-sized breasts dominated his horizon. Each peak was capped, by an enormous brown nub that looked small from here, but he knew would be over a hundred feet tall for him. That really drove home the scale of his wife and her gigantic boobs. Since each one could make something that big seem so small.

 

Tommy was able to see her neck and chin and the back of a paperback romance novel through the valley between her giant tits. He did a jumping jack and yelled, “Hey Maria!” He was too far away and too small for her to notice. He took one last look back the way he had come. There was a massive wall of dense dark curls over fifty feet high and extending to his right and left. He turned forward again and didn’t look back.

 

As he traveled up the incline of her navel he noticed his wife’s curvy hips out to either side of him. He used to love grabbing a hold of the those curves as he fucked her. Even after he had shrank initially he could still appreciate them despite the fact she had used them to hip check him to the floor in their last wrestling match. He enjoyed their slow soft curvature. It was another life. Now her curves were his horizons.

 

Tommy carefully navigated around the twenty to thirty foot hole that was Maria’s belly button. He then raced across the vast plain of her stomach and abdomen all the while Maria’s majestic tits seemed to loom larger and larger until finally just the under-boob consumed his field of vision. Each massive boob was hundreds of feet high and acres in surface area. At such close proximity he could see them rise and fall slightly with each of her breathes. It was synchronous with how he was rising and falling.

 

This is when he realized he didn’t have a plan for climbing them. They were so big that they seemed to drip off Maria’s side, he certainly couldn’t go around them, at the same time they also filled the middle of her body. There was a sliver a sort of tunnel between them that he could go through, but the path was treacherous.

 

Every so often Maria would turn the page in her book and the crevice or tunnel or whatever it was would move and deform before reforming sometimes in a different location then before. He didn’t like it, but he didn’t have much choice. His only hope of communicating with her was getting atop one of her mountainous breasts. So, he timed it just right and rushed into the valley between them.

 

He noticed that he was running out of space quickly as the fleshy walls of boob pressed in from both sides and above as far as he could see. The valley quickly became a cavern and then more of a tunnel as he made his way through. It was dark and he ran.

 

He made it! He was through and just in time as she turned the page in her book. He felt the ground he was on quiver. He looked back as her big breasts jiggled glancing off of one another momentarily before settling back down again. He watched as the very path he was on was covered in boob and then uncovered. A few seconds slower and he’d be just a stain on the inside of his wife’s unimaginably huge tit.

 

The realization reminded him that he wasn’t out of the woods yet. He turned back toward Maria’s head. He could see the bottom half of her face. The rest was still obscured by her book. “Maria!” He yelled. She gave no indication that she heard him so he continued with his plan. He turned and looked and became depressed.

 

Maria’s boobs were so big and full that they doubled over themselves on the top side as well. He didn’t have a proper slope to climb and he wasn’t near big enough to navigate the crease on this side of her tits. He needed her to adjust, to incline some so her tits would hang more and provide a smooth climbing slope. “God can’t I just get a break!” Tommy yelled in frustration kicking the collar flesh he was standing on.

 

No sooner than he kicked the ground than it began to shake. He fell from the violent tremors. Almost as if his wife, his goddess, was answering his prayers she wiggled upward on her pillow a bit and her tits sloshed about but mainly downward and as a result hung more than before. More importantly for Tommy her tits now presented him with a smooth, even if long and steep, slope to their summit. He immediately seized his chance and took off running up the slope of her right tit as fast as he could.

 

 

Maria had not heard from Tommy in a while and was getting a little concerned. She sat her book down on the bed and scooted back a bit so she could see all the way down to her bush. He was probably lost in her pubic hair again and too proud to admit it. She was about to sit up and comb through it to find him when she noticed something on her tit.

 

It was the tiniest little speck, but it was definitely moving. It was Tommy! She strained her eyes, but could scarcely make out much of him. She was surprised he had made it this far this fast. She watched as he slowly and deliberately ascended her giant right boob.

 

It was a good thing she hadn’t sat up. She considered whether or not to let him know she saw him, but decided she’d just pretend she hadn’t seen him and observe. He seemed to be doing good on his own thus far.

 

She carefully retrieved her phone from the night stand and played on it while keeping an eye on her little speck of a husband. The ends of her titties began to tingle as the aureoles and nipples swelled in size. It was from watching her minuscule husband, so small, attempt to surmount her giant tit.

 

He used to love squeezing and sucking her big, fat titties; motor-boating and tit fucking them often as well. Now he was slowly climbing up a breast that may as well have been a real mountain, because it was as big as one to him. It distilled for her how much more she was than him. That just a part of her body that she casually tucked into a bra cup, admittedly a very large bra-cup, every morning before going off to work was so profound to him, and she had two of them!

 

The back of her neck tingled slightly like it did the day she was promoted to partner. She felt so big and powerful. A small shoulder shimmy would become a violent earthquake and kill Tommy in the blink of an eye and it was nothing to her. They really did occupy two different worlds now and his was so small she could easily manage and control it while simultaneously living in hers.

 

A buzz from her phone alerted her of a text message and distracted her observation of Tommy’s mountain climbing. It was Bill. “What are you up to gorgeous?” She smiled and snapped a frontal pic from the neck down and attached it to her reply. “Nothing. Just laying around ;)” She sent.

 

Neither her nudity or the fact her husband was the smallest photo-bomber of all time gave her second thoughts at all about sending. He was invisible and while her body was smoking and her large shapely tits might break the internet were the pic to be uploaded no one would be able to connect it to her because her face was safely off camera.

 

 

Tommy pushed on and despite his small size he was making excellent time in his climb up Maria’s gigantic tit. He glanced back and could now see most of her face because she was playing on her phone instead of reading. He turned forward and accelerated up the smooth slope. Soon he encountered the rough brown skin of her aureole.

 

It was sort of an incline he noticed. It had a much different surface than the relatively smooth skin he had walked on till now. It was more wrinkled and bumpy. Right in front of him was Maria’s massive nipple thrusting upward into the sky. He used to love sucking on it and playing with it. He would pinch them through her shirt in public when he could.

 

Her nipple may as well have been a building now; a large one. It was well over a hundred feet high and about sixty or seventy feet in diameter. He walked right up to it and then turned around to look at Maria. She was still playing on her phone. He turned around and pounded on the giant nipple with his fist as hard as he could. Then turned back to see if she noticed. She didn’t.

 

“Maria!” He yelled at her through funneled hands. He then jump side kicked her giant nipple. Nothing. He turned and looked up: it was high. There were pores and holes all the way up. He could climb it, but then what? Jumping jacks on top of it? He looked back. Well, she did promise him a work out. He sighed and started climbing.

 

...

 

“You trying to get laid or something?” Bill texted back. “I am getting laid.” She sent back. “Did the little man find a cave to explore?” Came the reply. “Yes, and its called spelunking.” She sent back. “OK smarty pants. Why don’t you cross your legs and put him out of his misery.” Bill texted back. “Stop it.” She replied.

 

Maria sighed and clicked back to her home screen. That’s when she noticed tiny Tommy over halfway up her erect nipple. It really was impressive. Her nipple was gigantic compared to him. She had to hand it to him he might be a tiny little speck of a man now, but he was still in great shape. All the working out had paid off. There’s no way Bill would be able to do what Tommy was now doing were he only a sixteenth of an inch tall.

 

Yet, impressive as his conditioning was he was just a sixteenth of an inch tall and she was six feet one inch tall barefoot. She quickly did the math. It came to around 7500 hundred feet. She was nearly a mile and half tall in comparison. She checked on his progress again. He was waving at her from atop her enormous nipple.

 

“You made it and in impressive time too.” She said smiling. “Why aren’t you using your headset?” Maria asked. No reply came, but Tommy continued waving at her and what looked like jumping around. “OK, so, I’m guessing its broken. That must have been scary.” She said. Scary: what an understatement he thought.

 

“Here.” Maria said carefully resting her highway sized fingernail on her nipple. Tommy climbed aboard and she carefully moved him over to the nightstand next to his simulator pod. She got up. Tommy was even with his wife’s knees and he looked up her body passed her hairy vagina and enormous breasts to her face looking down at him. “Climb on into your pod and I’ll get us some dinner.” She said.

 

Maria knelt down and lifted the bb-sized sphere between her finger and thumb and carried it down stairs and sat it on the table. Tommy climbed out and watched his wife saunter around the kitchen naked. She reached into the freezer and pulled out a microwaveable meal. Her nipples had expanded to maximum size again from the cold.

 

Not surprisingly he found his dick stiff. It was torture. He wanted to take her; to hold her and grab her ass and then slide his hands around her hips and through her bush and up her belly to her huge breasts. She was so far out of his league now. When she stepped over to the table and sat down a gust of wind hit him so hard it knocked him over.

 

Maria held her fork and dinner in her hand and scanned for her minuscule husband. “Where did you go?” She said not finding him for a moment. Movement caught her eye and she saw him waving up at her. “I’ll eat first and leave a little for you.” She said and then started to consume the tons off food from her aircraft carrier sized microwaveable trey.

 

She felt the cool of the table on the bottom of her tits and pressed forward slightly to feel them expand over its surface even more. She looked over to the right of her giant right breast at her little gnat sized husband. She adjusted and her swollen nipple came into view. Even at just the size of her thumb it was enormous to him.

 

She sat eating and looking at Tommy so much smaller than even the grains of rice in her meal. She didn’t have to consciously leave him anything. The little bits she would be unable to pick up with her fork would be a mound of food bigger than he was.

 

When she was finished she lifted him into her dish with her fingernail and then went to go find some clothes. Tommy hopped off Maria’s finger nail. He looked up. Her gigantic bare breasts loomed majestically above him. He looked further and saw her face watching him with obligated disinterest. She then rose up like a living mountain and walked somewhere else in the house.

 

Tommy felt the table quaking as his Maria returned. She was dressed in a sexy black skirt that stopped at her knees and a white top with a black bra beneath because he could see one of the straps. “You ready to go back to your room?” She asked casually. It really was shocking how casually they discussed his confinement. “Where are you going?” He asked. “Out.” She replied allowing annoyance at his curiosity to surface. “I’d rather go with you.” He replied. “Nope.” Maria said simply as she reached down and finished her glass of milk. “Well, let me stay out here then.” Tommy suggested.

 

Maria looked down at him pensively for a moment just having finished her milk. She then turned the glass over and placed it over him. Tommy felt the atmosphere seal off timed with a chink noise from the glass contacting the table. The walls of the glass were still fogged up from his wife’s breath, but it was quickly dissipating. When it did he could see her leaning down and looking in at him. She had one hand resting on the table and he could see down her top at this angle and into her never-ending canyon of cleavage.

 

She was pleased with her ingenuity. He could tell from the cocky smile spreading across her giant yet angelic face. “There. Now you can stay out here and I don’t have to worry about some little bug coming along and eating you up.” She said. “Well, not exactly what I had in mind.” Tommy said, but Maria just stood up and walked away. The matter was settled as far as she was concerned. Unfortunately, or Tommy, his wife’s wishes were his reality now. He couldn’t wait until next week when he could fly his PAV.

 

Chapter 18: Freedom by minuss

 

 

Since the promotion Maria spent her time putting out fires and just getting acclimated to her new position. She had an industry wide conference to attend today. So, she was just in the office for an hour before heading downtown. She had never been to one of these things before and didn’t know what to expect.

 

The first thing she noticed was that there weren’t many women bosses there. The women that were present seemed to be marketing or HR. The other thing was how many short lawyers there were. Granted she was a very tall women and her heels put her at an imposing 6’4”, but even most of the guys were below her chin and a few were much shorter.

 

There was one really short guy, Steve. Naturally, fate saw fit to pair them together a lot. Of course Steve chatted her up every chance he could. Some short guys were timid around her, but not Steve. He was a talker. If she hadn’t had her wedding ring on she was certain he would have asked her out already. He was so much shorter than her it made interacting with him awkward if not downright difficult.

 

He wasn’t even five foot she figured. When he talked to her she just politely nodded and smiled down at him. Her giant boobs were literally right in his face and there was nothing she could do about it, but try and cross her arms a lot. The top of his head didn’t even clear them and either one of them was bigger than his entire head by quite a bit. It was so awkward.

 

She re-defined awkward later that day when she inadvertently tit-smacked him. She was waiting in a crowded line for coffee when her latte was ready. She was taking a sip and she turned. He was the perfect height and in close proximity. It wasn’t a small bump or casual brush. He was so short she never saw him and her breasts just trucked his little head when she spun around.

 

Her left smashed him first and then her right when she stopped his head was between them. She could feel it holding up some of their enormous resting weight as their heavy softness molded onto him until she stepped back. He had this smile on his face and she went about three shades of red apologizing. When the day had ended she was having a glass of wine when someone tapped her on the shoulder and asked if the seat next to her was taken.

 

If you could have taken Tommy before the shrinking started and put him in a suit then that’s what this guy looked like. Her heart fluttered for a moment before she regained her composure. “Hi. I’m Mike.” He introduced himself. “Maria.” She replied shaking his hand. “So, you’re the new managing partner at Regal, Bosch, and Holmes.” He said. “How did you know that?” Maria asked genuinely surprised. “Everyone knows who you are.” He replied smiling.

 

“Okaayyy. Who are you with?” She asked. “I’m the new managing partner at Boyle and Peterson.” He answered. “Scoping out the competition?” She asked arching an eyebrow. “Right now I’m just having a drink with a beautiful woman.” He replied handing the bartender a tip for his beer. He took a sip and turned to face her. He was handsome, but he was also managing her leading competitor.

 

“I see you’re married. He’s a lucky guy.” He said boldly. “I see you’re not married. Aren’t you too old to be a bachelor?” She shot back. He laughed. “Divorced, actually.” He said. Tommy had been divorced too. She wondered why she seemed to attract divorced men.

 

Buzz! Her phone started vibrating. She picked it up and answered. “What are you doing? I’ve got to take my flight test.” Tommy’s voice sounded in her ear. The headset hardware and software was very good. It was as if he was a normal sized man on a cell phone and not nearly microscopic and calling her from the small pendent resting within her abundant cleavage.

 

“Don’t worry we’ll make it. I’ve got time for one more drink.” She said. “Maria, No! We have to...” She clicked end and put her phone back down. She didn’t even feel bad. He was a mite sized man and she was a goddess in comparison he would just have to deal with it. She felt her nipples swell beneath her bra and blouse. Tommy enjoyed her nipples. They were so much bigger than he was now.

 

Maria typically wore dark tops to camouflage her big nipples and today was no exception. Her thumb sized nubs (building sized for Tommy) and saucer sized aureoles would easily bleed through lighter shirts forming two huge bulls-eyes on the ends of her massive tits. She turned her glass up and sat it down. “You want another?” Mike asked. “Sure.” Maria answered. “Another glass for the lady.” He said handing the bartender a twenty.

 

Hopefully Mike couldn’t see them. She had a hard enough time diverting attention from her bust because of her extreme size. When her nipples poked through she may as well tie flags to the end of them. It wasn’t that she was ashamed or didn’t want to impress this guy, but this just wasn’t the time or the place or the way to do it.

 

The bartender sat her drink down and she took a long sip of the wine. He took a swig of his beer. Her phone buzzed again, but she just tapped an acknowledgment to silence it. “That caller’s persistent. Must be your husband.” He guessed. She smiled. “Yep. I have to take him some place and he’s getting worried we won’t make it.” She said. “He doesn’t drive?” He asked. “Nope, not anymore.” She answered.

 

He looked confused. Maria took some pleasure in that. He was trying to be all smooth and cocky and she burst that bubble. “Well, its too bad. When you leave I’m going to be stuck here with all these old men.” He whined. “Awww, poor baby.” Maria mocked playfully. “Don’t worry I’ll be back tomorrow.” She said picking up her wine glass and finishing it. “Thanks for the drink.” She said as she grabbed her purse and left.

 

 

Maria and Shelly watched as Tommy flew his PAV through all sorts of obstacles. He was good. When he finished and passed with flying colors it was Maria’s turn. She had to be able to use the remote to fly the BB-sized ship in case Tommy was incapacitated. She had the ship’s external light on so she could see the small thing. She passed, but with a much more modest score.

 

Maria placed Tommy back into her necklace and put his ship in a small case they gave her for it. It was about the size of half a contact lens case. It doubled as a charger. She then put the whole thing in her change purse. “Remember, he reports to on-site training next week.” Shelly reminded Maria as she left. “Yep. We’ll be here.” She said. The thought of being free from tending to Tommy was liberating. She was already liking the fact that the shrinking sessions were over.

 

...

 

Maria leaned back against her pillows in bed and read in the nude while Tommy enjoyed his fully functional ship and his giant wife’s nudescape. It was glorious. He flew the ship with such speed and agility. He speed across the floor rose up to bed level and then speed up Maria’s inseam watching her huge hairy vagina loom larger and larger until he rose up over it brushing the top of her vast forest like bush with his bb-sized spherical ship.

 

He speed up the plain of her belly and shot through the valley of her cleavage and curled up in front of her between her face and her book. She frowned and put her book down. “Tommy if you realized how much effort it takes for me not to swat you out of the air like some little fly you wouldn’t buzz around my face like that.” She admonished him.

 

He relished his new found freedom as he hovered out in front of her face. A face that filled his view screen. He smiled and buzzed her eyelashes anyway. She blinked. He zoomed back out to get his reward: the annoyance on her face. “Alright fly boy.” She said in exacerbation and then let out a massive breath of air directed toward the tiny fly sized ship her husband was zipping around her face in.

 

Tommy’s PAV begin to shake violently and then started a spiraled descent. He attempted to regain control as he heard his wife chuckling softly in the background. She watched in satisfaction as the tiny ship fluttered uncontrollably down and away from her face. It glanced off the inside of her mountainous left breast before it leveled off and flew away from her in a controlled manner. She smiled and picked up her book again and continued where she left off.

 

She watched the blinking light recede as he flew out of the bedroom and out into the house somewhere. Her phone buzzed. It was a text from Bill. “Want to fuck?”, It read. Jeez, what a romantic she thought. Then it hit her that the logistics of her affair with Bill had just changed. She couldn’t have him over here, at least not until Tommy left for training. They’d need to go to his place. She hadn’t been there before she realized.

 

“Later, I’ll call you.” She texted him. “Please...” He texted back with a dick pic attached. He was at full salute. “Don’t do that. Tommy has his PAV now, he could’ve seen.” She sent back. “So what. Only I have what you want.” He replied. She frowned, Bill’s juvenile antics were growing old. However, she had to admit there was a kernel of truth too his as she admired his selfie. Even screen sized it was much bigger than her minuscule husband. She smiled at the thought before deleting the text.

 

 

Tommy had decided to stay home rather than being cooped up in the pendant. Maria wouldn’t let him fly freely at the conference. So, he flew around the house, but he wanted to fly outside. The ship was made with composite materials and was tantamount to indestructible. The charge gave him enough power for ten miles of flight before he had to recharge. The training said the top speed was 88 miles an hour and he could go from 0 to 88 in about one second. It really was a fine piece of technology.

 

However, Maria ordered him to stay inside the house. This of course had settled it for him. He was definitely going outside. He hovered over to the back door and slowly traced its edges until he found that the space at the floor was large enough for him to get through. He emerged onto the patio and quickly rose up to about his pre-shrinkage height and hovered slowly out toward the pool. He then accelerated and skimmed the water quickly making it across.

 

At his scale the small ripples looked like ocean waves. He would have liked to have taken a dip, but he wasn’t crazy. Maria was right about one thing, outside of the ship he was helpless. Some insect could come along and eat him. Still just having this freedom was wonderful. He rose up and up and up. Soon he was a few hundred feet up and looking down at the neighborhood.

 

Then something caught his eye and he magnified the view. A naked woman was walking in a back yard. It was Wendy Schultz. They had met once at a neighbor’s barbecue. She had moved in about a year ago. She had graduated med school not long before and had just gotten her first real doctor’s gig; and she was smoking hot he recalled. She was about five foot nine with blond hair, blue eyes, a great figure, and grapefruit sized breasts it looked like.

 

They were bouncing and jiggling in unison as she walked over to a lounge chair with a beach towel in her arm and a drink in the hand and book in the other. She set her drink and book down. Tommy zoomed in and her spectacularly shaped ass filled his screen. She stood up and he zoomed back out. The telescopic lens on the craft was amazing.

 

She spread the towel out and then laid down and retrieved her book. Her big bare breasts, capped with large light brown aureoles and nipples, flattened some and fell to her sides a bit. He orientated the ship slowly and viewed her nude body in full. She had a small brown birth mark on her inner thigh and a strip of blonde curls between her legs veiling two plump lips.

 

He felt a hard on stirring between his own legs. He would loved to have gone in for a closer look. She would never know, but he already felt bad spying on her like this. He had never had trouble getting women to have sex with him and peeping on one felt wrong. So, he floated back down to his own back yard. Where he proceeded to explore its familiar yet enormous landscape in his indestructible ship.

 

 

Maria got on the elevator and as the doors started to close she heard, “Hold please.” So she hit the open button. Little Steve darted in. “Whew! Thanks Maria.” He said. She sighed and hit the close button. “So, you ready for today’s speakers? I’ve been looking forward to the talk on copyright settlements. There’s a lot of money to be made in infringement.” He said looking up and smiling. She shouldn’t have held the door she decided.

 

“Which session is your favorite?” He asked. “Happy hour.” She replied. He laughed. “I went down yesterday after the last presentation and I didn’t see you.” He said. “I was there, but I left early. I had to take my husband somewhere.” She said. Happy that he was standing at her side and not in front of her like he usually did. “Jeez, he’s a lucky man. I bet he’s tall like you.” He added. “He was taller.” She said smiling.

 

“Was?” Steve asked. Boy he didn’t miss much. “I mean before I put these heels on.” She said laughing. “Oh. Those are some tall heels.” The elevator stopped and a large group of people was waiting to get on. Maria stepped to one side and hoped Steve would go to the other, but feared he wouldn’t. He didn’t. She had backed into the corner and he planted right in front of her.

 

He turned to her and paused at her huge bust which was right in his face before looking up at her and smiled. “Sorry, but its getting crowded in here.” He said stating the obvious to give his proximity cover. Maria could KO him with her tits were she so inclined he was so close. The little prick was doing it on purpose. He didn’t have to be THAT close.

 

She was never so relieved to leave an elevator and get to boring ass law speeches. Later she had just sat down for one of the talks and saw little Steve walk up. She checked her agenda. The speaker was Stephen D. Mansky owner of Mansky and Russel. It was an up and coming mid-sized law firm that specialized in patent and copyright law. She chuckled. The little prick was worth a hundred million dollars easy. He started speaking and she put the agenda away and listened.

 

After the sessions ended she was sitting in the lounge at the bar sipping a cocktail during happy hour and Steve walked in. He saw Maria and made a beeline to her. “Mind if I join you?” He asked. “Sure. Why didn’t you tell me who you were?” She asked. “You never asked. You must have thought what? I was some little creep trying to score?” He asked. “The thought had crossed my mind.” She admitted.

 

“What were you doing then?” She asked. “Trying to talk to an intelligent woman, but you seemed uncomfortable.” He stated. He was right, she had been uncomfortable. He introduced himself to her as Steve and did most of the talking. She never really engaged with him other than doing the minimum necessary to be polite. “You saw me and sized me up in an instant and considered me, what? Not worth the effort.” He said.

 

Her face turned red. She thought about her defense, but there was none because it was true. She could blame the awkwardness on their height difference, but that wouldn’t help. “You’re right. I’m sorry.” She said. He smiled. “Its OK. I’m sure you wouldn’t have come to that conclusion if it didn’t happen all the time.” He said smiling.

 

She smiled again. “I do get propositioned quite often.” She said. “So, what do they pay you over at Regal, Bosch, and Holmes?” He asked. “Enough.” She answered. He smiled. “Come work for me. I’ll pay you more.” He said. “You don’t even know how much I make.” She replied. “Doesn’t matter. When I see something I want, I get it.” He said staring at her chest, but then raising his gaze to her eyes. He smiled, but not in an embarrassed or apologetic way just with confidence and determination.

 

She noticed his blatant stare. He was a piece of work, but he certainly was not the perverted little law nerd she pegged him as to start. Maybe a perverted little tyrant with a Napoleon complex she considered before answering. “Well what would I do at your firm?” She asked ignoring the fact he didn’t care that she caught him staring at her tits. “Same thing you do now.” He said. “I’m a managing partner.” She said haughtily. “Fine. That’s what you would do for us.” He replied flippantly.

 

“How much more would you be willing to pay?” She asked. “How about 25% more?” He asked. “I get a sizable bonus too.” She added. “Mine are bigger.” He said. “Really?” She said incredulously. “OK. Lets say you make 900k in salary and your typical bonus is 300k. Just pulling numbers out of the air.” He said smiling arrogantly. It was exactly what she made. He had done his homework. “Working for us that would become 1.125 million and a 375k bonus.” He said.

 

She turned and took a sip of her drink. He looked taller in the bar stool or maybe it was his confidence and the fact he was filthy rich. “I’ll need to think about it.” She said slipping off her bar stool and pushing her drink back then gesturing for the bill. “What’s there to think about?” He asked hopping off his stool. She turned to him and this time allowed her high heel enhanced six foot four inch height to dwarf him. She took a deep breath and felt her blouse stretch tight as a drum across her chest. She then arched her back slightly and pushed her huge tits right into his face just shy of bumping him.

 

“Its a big decision.” She said looking down at him forcing him to feel his smallness in comparison to her. She reached for her tab, but he grabbed it first. “I got it.” He said quickly pulling it in front of him. “Thanks, but at least let me cover the tip.” She said pulling a twenty from her purse. She smiled and rammed the back of his head with her giant left breast as she leaned over him to lay the twenty down. She felt his head sink into her breast flesh at first, but then drop from her incredible heft. She then innocently stood straight again. She noticed only that he paused signing and then resumed as if nothing had happened.

 

She looked up and smiled at her reflection in the mirror behind the bar. She could see his face was red. She pulled out some lip balm, applied it then said, “There’d be less to think about if that offer was 50% more.” She then put the lip balm back in her purse and power walked out with her curvy hips bulging in time with each clack of her high heeled foot. If she was going to take a position based solely on her looks and breast size it would need to be worth it she decided.

 

Maria’s phone buzzed and it was a short video of Bill toppling a pyramid of beer cans with his big stiff penis. A text followed, “You on your way?”. She sighed, deleting it and then dialed Beth as she pushed the down button to call the elevator. “Hi Beth. Good. You?” She asked stepping onto the elevator. “That’s why I was calling. Would you mind looking in on him? I have to stay longer then planned for work. Yeah. Thanks a million. Bye-bye.” Just as she hung up Steve popped into the elevator before the doors closed.

 

“You are something else.” He said dramatically. “I know.” Maria responded in a bored tone. “What makes you think I’m willing to pay you 50% more when the very competent person that I have doing this work now makes half as much as you do today?” He asked forcefully. “Its the same reason you can pay me 25% more than I make now to replace that competent person.” She answered. “Really? And what reason is that?” He demanded.

 

“Jeez, you’re too late for the righteous indignation defense don’t you think?” She asked rhetorically. “Obviously, I can do the job so your company won’t sink.” She said. “Yeah so.” He responded. “Second, and this seems to be high on your list of qualifications, my cleavage is as long as your arm.” She said in a matter-of-fact tone. “So, I’ve dated models.” He answered sounding desperate to have his point made. “Three, you know that my husband and I are on the outs.” She said. This time Steve was quiet.

 

“Come on, Steve. You don’t pay for the intel you got about my salary without also getting a dossier on my private life too.” She said as she bent over bringing her face level with his. His eyes dropped to witness the spectacular spectacle of cleavage she was gifting him with. She smiled and continued,“You might even know that I’m not in fact heading home right now. You want to be that person and maybe more. You could’ve got me much cheaper if you made me think it was my lawyer abilities alone, but that takes work and you got in a hurry and it will cost you.” She said as she clasped his chin with her fingers and lifted his face as she stood up and then playfully pushed it lightly to the side.

 

Steve returned his intense gaze to her eyes, smiled, and started clapping. “Well, that performance just won me over. You’re hired.” He said. She smiled. “Well, I’ll take your offer under consideration and let you know tomorrow if I’ll accept it or not. Of course, I’ll need it all in writing and with all the usual protections.” She said. “Right. I’d expect nothing less.” He said as the door opened and Maria got off to go to her car.

 

“I’m heading over to check in on your uncle.” Beth told her daughter. Cassidy immediately looked at Rebecca with hope filled eyes. Rebecca sighed silently. “Can we come too?” She asked. “I’m just heading over for a moment to see how he’s doing.” She said. “Maybe we can take a quick dip in the pool.” Rebecca explained. “Well; OK, get your stuff and lets go.” She said. After Beth walked out Rebecca and Cassidy started to follow. “I wonder how little he is now?” Cassidy whispered. “He’s done shrinking so really small.” She added.

 

Tommy was flying his PAV through the house at incredible speed. He banked left into the kitchen and a second later was in the dining room and banking right into the living room. This must be what the fly-boys felt while zipping about the sky in bombing runs and mock dog fights. The rush was almost as good as dropping into hostile territory.

 

He whipped around the corner to the hall and all these alarms started sounding. They were collision warnings! His sister’s giant face was filling the view screen. He had been running with the external light off because he was home alone, or so he had thought. He just missed slamming into her cheek, but shot through her hair. The craft shook violently from the contact, but at least it slowed.

 

He just regained control when he saw his niece looming above him and closing fast. He started banking, but there just wasn’t enough runway. He slammed into her collarbone. He hit the ascend controls. However, as soon as he did his craft was slammed back into the collar by a set of fingers as big as giant redwoods. She was scratching herself. She must have felt the collision as an itch.

 

Tommy was shaken violently as his PAV was rolled back and forth. When the giant fingers were lifted the craft immediately went rolling right down Rebecca’s shirt. The cockpit was bolted to an inner sphere that swiveled and spun to keep Tommy more or less level. This allowed him to keep from getting dizzy and losing control of the craft.

 

However, he wasn’t fast enough to pull up before he plunged into Rebecca’s deep cleavage. He pushed it to 110% power, but he wasn’t getting anywhere. He was completely entombed between giant breasts the size of small mountains at his scale. Fortunately the ship he was in was nearly indestructible, but the power output wasn’t much greater than a flashlight. Certainly not enough to move something as massive as the giant boobs squeezing the small transport vehicle.

 

Tommy cut the engines to conserve power. He could always use the house intercom to alert his sister to his location, but the thought of telling her he was stuck in her daughter’s cleavage was not appealing at all. Instead he needed to just wait until opportunity for escape presented itself. He could feel himself swaying in the same slow frequency the breasts around him did as Rebecca walked about his house; looking for him no doubt.

 

 

No sooner than did Maria enter Bill’s apartment he jumped her. He practically ripped her blouse and bra open exposing her titanic titties. They kissed as he kneaded her huge boobs with his powerful hands; squeezing and slapping them together. She got him off of her long enough to get her bra and skirt off before he was on her again. She had thong underwear with leggings attached via straps.

 

She felt his hands massage the curves of her hips and her smooth ass cheeks as she lay down on his couch. The heft of his muscled body was a little unnerving as he pinned her there. She felt his stiff pecker poking her loins through her underwear and his boxers as he rubbed himself against her. His hands slid up her smooth shapely thighs to her underwear and yanked them down exposing her wet hairy cunt.

 

She kicked her underwear and panties off and he was on her again. It was exciting and scary simultaneously at how easily he overpowered her as she tested her considerable strength against his. She was big, strong, and athletic, but he was bigger and stronger and though she was better conditioned than he was it didn’t matter as he had his way with her. He eventually mounted her and she saw his thick penis spear her before she felt him in her. She let out a moan.

 

Here at his shitty little apartment she didn’t need to concern herself about who might hear so she whined and moaned as he fucked her senseless. They both sat up laying back against the used couch panting. Her titties wobbled a little from her heavy breathes; her long exposed nipples as big as bottle caps protruded proudly from them. She looked down at her hairy pussy and imagined her puny husband, smaller than a grain of rice, standing there looking up in rebuke and she just laughed out loud unexpectedly.

 

“What’s so funny?” Bill asked. “Nothing. I was just...never mind.” She said. “Well, you have to tell me now.” He said. “I was just imagining what Tommy’s reaction would be. He’s so little it was just funny imagining him there looking up at us that’s all.” She said. “Oh yeah, where was he?” He asked. “Here.” She said tapping a spot on the couch cushion about and inch in front of her lush bush. “I don’t like to share.” He said flicking imaginary Tommy away with his index finger.

 

Maria frowned. Belittling Tommy didn’t sound as good coming from Bill’s mouth as it did hers for some reason. “You are lucky he’s so small. He would’ve put you in the hospital last year.” She said. Bill laughed. “Maybe, but now he isn’t even strong enough to do this” He said as he jiggled her giant boob with a single finger. “So, why are you still with him anyway? You should divorce his puny ass.” Bill suggested.

 

“What, and marry you I presume?” She asked. “Well, why not?” He asked. She had been joking and was surprised by his seriousness. She was mentally cursing herself. She had always had trouble with one night stands and other short term boyfriends “falling in love” with her because of her physical beauty. She hadn’t had to deal with it since she had been with Tommy and she was out of practice. Yet, she should’ve seen this coming. She sighed.

 

The reasons were many: I’m already married. I don’t love you. I’m a lot smarter than you. I’m a lot richer than you. I employee you. I’m out of your league. I don’t really respect you. I’m just using you for physical intimacy. She just had to select the one that would work the best on Bill. She turned to face him serious faced.

 

“I didn’t mean to lead you on. I have no intention of marrying you or anyone else right now. I’m happy to continue fucking you, but even that will end at some point. I never saw this as anything but an affair.” She said laying it out for him. She saw his face drop like he took a gut punch.

 

“If you want more then we should stop altogether.” She said standing up. “No, no.” He said quickly hopping up and holding her by the waist and then dropping to rub her smooth sexy ass with his hands. “I’m good with just this.” He said putting on the best face. He couldn’t hide his disappointment from her, but she accomplished the course correction so she was free from guilt.

 

“Are you sure?” She asked. He glanced down her body. “Yes, of course.” He said. “Good. Now, why don’t you show me what else my micro-husband can’t do?” She asked as she turned and bent over smashing her soft sexy ass and exposed pussy into his crotch. He grabbed her hips and massaged his disappointment by thrusting his stiffening penis into her from behind.

 

 

“Uncle Tommy.” Becca called as she bent over and looked under the coach. Her huge tits rested on the ground and compressed as she lowered to look. Tommy felt his ship jostle and switched on the engines. He tried to free himself. Initially it didn’t work. However, as Becca rose up and her tits decompressed and hung there was a window of escape that Tommy hit. His little craft shot out of Becca’s cleavage and he dodged her chin and made it out into the open.

 

He rose up just as she did and he hit the ship lights. He immediately saw Becca’s attention drawn to him as her gigantic face turned and her eyes focused. “Hi Becca.” He said over the communication system his voice amplified over the installed speakers. “Mom, I found him!” She called out. “Where have you been? We’ve been looking for you for like five minutes?” She asked.

 

“I was flying outside and just got back inside.” He lied. “Where is he?” He heard his sister’s voice ring out from somewhere behind him. “He’s right here. He was outside.” She added. “Good.” His sister said aloud. “Do you mind if the girls go swimming?” She asked. “Of course not.” He said rotating his craft to face his sister Beth. He lowered to about face level. “Oh my god, is he flying inside that tiny little thing?” He heard Cassidy’s familiar voice ask from behind.

 

He spun the ship around and found Cassidy standing next to Becca. She was looking slightly down at him. He was hovering at just above breast level of the much taller Becca who was standing next to her friend. He saw his blinking external light reflecting off the expanse of her massive, shirt-covered left breast. He saw a huge arm, then hand, then index finger thrust toward him from Cassidy and he backed away from it to avoid her attempt at physical contact.

 

“Don’t, you might break it.” Beth warned and Cassidy withdrew her hand. “This ship is nearly indestructible.” Tommy said proudly. “I just didn’t want it touched.” He added. “Oh good.” Beth replied relieved. “If you girls want to swim you better get to it.” Beth said. Becca and Cassidy looked at each other then shrugged and went outside.

 

Beth walked over after the girls went outside. Her face then just her eyes filled Tommy’s entire view screen as she approached. “I can’t believe you’re inside of that tiny thing.” She said. “Everything going ok?” She asked. “Yeah. I can move around the house again.” He answered through the speaker. “Is Maria treating you good?” She followed. “Well enough.” He answered honestly.

 

“Well what does that mean?” His titanic little sister pried. “Look, if she’s abusing you I need to know. If she lost her temper...I mean you’re SO small now. She could kill you in an instant without even thinking about it really.” She said. “Its nothing like that. Its just that well, she is so much bigger I don’t think she really considers me her husband anymore. I’m pretty sure she’s cheating on me with the landscaper.” He admitted frankly and surprising even himself that those words came out of his mouth.

 

Beth sighed in relief. “Honestly, I sort of expected it. I mean did you think it would last? No offense, but she’s always been so...” She paused thinking of an adjective. “Shallow.” Tommy found it for her. “I was settling on vain, but that too.” She added. Tommy found it refreshing that for once someone was taking his side. In the past Beth had faulted him, but now she seemed to just know it was true.

 

“Well what do you want to do? You know you can come and live with me.” She stated. He thought for a moment. That opened its own set of challenges; namely Rebecca and her friend Cassidy. He didn’t think Beth even considered that her daughter and her friend could, or rather had, abused him. Then there was this. He still loved Maria.

 

She might be cheating on him, but he still found her intoxicatingly attractive and she did still try and be intimate with him on occasion. Even if he was the size of pussy lint compared to her. He had to give her some credit for that. He might be able to live with her doing whatever on the side so long as it was discrete; provided she let him have his fun too.

 

“Thanks, Beth. I don’t think were there yet, but its nice to know you’re there for me.” Tommy answered. “Always.” Beth said. “Are you OK if they swim for a while longer while I go to the store?” She asked. “Of course.” I replied. “Alright, thanks. I’ll be back in an hour or two.” She said as she picked up her purse and walked out the door.

 

No matter how much bigger she was he would never get used to his younger sister trying to mother him. He flew his PAV to the patio to check on his guests. After the close encounter from earlier he figured he should leave the external light on to avoid any accidents. That was a mistake. He saw Cassidy and Becca drinking some bottled water. Cassidy was closest, but had her back turned. His buxom niece was opposite her facing him.

 

She was sporting a foot of cleavage at least. “Look who it is.” She said to Cassidy nodding in Tommy’s direction. Cassidy turned and saw him and her face instantly lit up. Her hand shot up like lightning and snatched him right out of the sky before he could react. Tommy’s ship jolted and his view screen went completely dark. He heard his captor’s excited voice, “Quick, Becca give me that bottle.” Some more shaking and then he was free.

 

He shot away, but was stopped with a thud and another thud. He spun and could see Cassidy’s huge face smiling down at him. Her hand was turning something above him. “There, gotcha, just like a little lightning bug.” She giggled shaking the bottle Tommy’s craft was trapped in causing it to hit the sides. He was being held at breast level and could see the teen’s titanic tits jiggle beneath her skimpy bikini top as she shook the bottle.

 

“Cas, what are you planning to do with him in there?” Becca asked in exasperation walking over to her friend. “Nothing just thought it would be easier to keep an eye on him in here.” She said. “I mean he’s small enough he could be anywhere and we wouldn’t know. Now we’ll know right where he is.” She said. Becca’s huge breasts invaded his space as she approached because they jutted out so far. They completely dwarfed those of his captor.

 

She looked down at the bottle. It contained the tiny version of what was once a huge hulking man. A man she looked up to. Now that man was trapped in a bottle held in the hand of her friend, her smaller friend. What must the world look like from his perspective she wondered. What must she look like? Her hand instinctively reached for the bottle. Cas, let go as she lifted it up to her face. Tommy saw his niece’s huge face fill his screen.

 

“What should we do with him now?” Becca asked. “Play with him.” Cas replied instantly. “What?” Becca said looking down at her friend. She saw the slightest pause in Cas’s demeanor before she replied. “He said the ship was indestructible.” She said. Then she grabbed the bottle and tossed it in the pool and dove in after it.

 

For Tommy his world when topsy-turvy then suddenly stopped as the bottle hit the water. The ship’s stabilizers were good. He was holding steady maintaining position in the center of the bottle that was bobbing and turning as it floated in the water. Her heard a muffled splash and then a surge of water propelled him forward.

 

A light tan blur passed under him and then Cassidy's titanic form emerged above him. Water cascaded down her back to her butt which was more or less bare save the thong hidden between the giant ass cheeks. She turned around and her humongous crotch, which was obscured by a large blue piece of triangular fabric, confronted him. The top of the bottle bumped it as another surge of water pushed him forward.

 

For his part, Tommy was angry about being imprisoned in the plastic bottle by the gigantic teens, but at least being inside his ship which itself was inside the plastic bottle made him more or less impervious to harm unlike his other encounters with them. He didn’t have to worry about drowning or being crushed.

 

His main concern was Cassidy’s intentions. He doubted she could get his ship open, but it would be simple for her to extract the ship from the bottle. She would be unlikely to try anything while Becca was around, but she could conceal him quite easily now Tommy figured and if she could conceal him she could steal him. So, he had to be ready once the lid came off the bottle he figured.

 

The bottle continued bumping into the three hundred foot fabric covered crotch a dozen or more times from the turbulence that Becca’s massive thighs created as she churned the water while walking toward her friend. “He’s too little to play with now. Those monopoly dice would crush him.” Becca said recounting their game of Monopoly during their last encounter. “You just don’t have any creativity.” Cas replied and picked the bottle up.

 

“I mean two super giant bikini babes with a tiny little man.” She said smiling as she wedged the bottle between Becca’s massive tits. They held it with ease nearly concealing it entirely. Tommy noticed the lights dim and crunching noises from the bottle as it was engulfed by breasts the size of small mountains. The bottle was thin. It must have been a generic water bottle as opposed to the sturdier name brand variety. He was safe in his ship, but it was a little unnerving being surrounded by so many millions of tons of breast flesh all pressing in at him.

 

Becca just looked down at the water bottle wedged in her cleavage. It was an amazing thought to consider her uncle’s circumstances; trapped in a bottle completely enveloped in her cleavage. Yet, that’s all it was, a novelty. She didn’t seem to get off on the size difference like her friend. Perhaps it was the fact it was her uncle and not her friend’s uncle, but either way she just grabbed the top of the bottle and slowly lifted it from her bosom.

 

“How is this any fun for me?” Becca asked. Cas frowned. “You’re no fun.” She said reaching for the bottle, but Becca’s hand shot up holding it out of reach. Cassidy looked to her larger friend who had a big smile across her pretty face. “Give him to me.” Cassidy demanded. “Come and get him shorty.” Becca said holding the bottle high and shaking it slightly as she slowly backed away laughing.

 

Cas jumped and grazed the bottle with her fingers, but Becca was too quick and moved it up as she stepped back laughing harder. Cassidy squealed and dove into her larger friend spearing her around the waste. She lifted Becca off the pool floor and dumped her in the water. The bottle came free and she quickly grabbed it and started trashing through the water in the opposite direction laughing giddily.

 

Not to be bested Becca emerged from the water and gave pursuit laughing as her longer strides allowed her to gain on her smaller friend. However, Cassidy was exiting the pool as the water was now below their thighs and was speeding up. When she reached the edge she hopped out with cat-like agility and accelerated toward the house. Becca hopped out and chased her laughing along the way.

 

Tommy’s world was shaking as the girls played. First Becca had him then Cassidy whom was running. He really hoped Becca would win out. He didn’t trust that Cassidy wouldn’t shove his whole ship up her vagina as she had done to him not long ago when he was still bigger than the ship he was in. Becca finally got a hand on Cassidy's shoulder and yanked back. It brought her to a stop, but also caused her skimpy bikini top to fail and fall to the ground.

 

Tommy was being held in front and a huge blue bikini cup fell on the bottle, but quickly was shaken off as the teens fought over the bottle. Cassidy’s gigantic tits jiggled randomly as she tried to evade her larger and stronger friend. “You broke my top.” She squealed and then turned and grabbed the string in the middle of the large bikini cups of Becca’s top and yanked down. Becca’s massive breasts flopped out. She just ignored it and grabbed the bottle.

 

Cassidy still held tight and Tommy heard loud crunching noises as the bottle was fought over. Becca pushed her smaller friend back against a wall. They looked to be in the guest bedroom. Tommy was lifted up high with the bottle as Becca began winning. He looked down and could see Becca’s tits pressing against Cassidy’s neck and face. Becca pressed her advantage and her tits forcefully smashing Cas’s head between them and the wall. Finally, Cassidy let go and Becca snatched the bottle free and stepped back. “Ha! I win!” She exclaimed triumphantly.

 

“No fair. Your giant boobs started smothering me.” She said looking at Becca’s big bare breasts. “I can’t help it if you’re a shorty.” Becca teased smiling at the thought of how her big boobs, typically an athletic liability, had helped her win. She was proud of her height and figure and beamed after her victory. Then her friend turned the tables on her.

 

Cassidy lifted up a big boob up with her hand and took its large nipple into her mouth. It was so shocking to Becca that she didn’t even really react until Cas began kissing and tonguing it. Becca tensed up and pulled back and heard an audible pop as the suction Cas was applying to her tremendous titty with her mouth was broken. “What are you doing?” Becca asked timidly.

 

“Oh, come on, aren’t you curious? I’d rather experiment with someone I trust instead of at college with someone I barely know. Besides you were literally shoving your huge tits into my face a moment ago.” She said smiling up at her friend. Becca laughed. She had a point and moreover Cas was gorgeous. Her bright and intense blue eyes pared well with her platinum hair and flawless face. She shrugged and Cassidy smiled and started kneading her giant breasts.

 

“God these are amazing. Mine are big C cups, but I may as well have A cups compared to you.” She said as she raked her hands across Rebecca’s titanic titties and watched them jiggle and wobble. Becca dropped the bottle with Tommy in it and responded in kind taking a breast in each hand. “Are you kidding? I might be bigger, but yours are perfect; just like the rest of you.” Cassidy responded by throwing her arms over Becca’s shoulders while Becca replied in kind by stooping to kiss her friend.

 

Cassidy was a great kisser Becca determined as she returned her kiss with as much or more enthusiasm as it was given. Both women immediately began feeling each other’s bodies with their hands while they explored each other’s mouth’s and lips with their tongues. Tommy couldn’t believe what was happening above him and despite the allure of that spectacle he was glad to be forgotten about for once.

 

If only that were true. Cassidy had not forgotten and right now she was devising a strategy to get him into the fray. While she really did find Becca attractive and was curious about her own sexuality it was all a ploy to get to the tiny man trapped in the small bottle resting next to her foot. However, she had to be careful. It was already risky to get Becca to go this far. If she just reached down and pulled her tiny uncle out of that bottle it would probably be too much for her to process all at once. She had to get her primed first so that she wouldn’t care in the least what was done.

 

“Wait.” Becca said pulling back and gesturing down at the bottle. Cassidy looked down and kicked the bottle under the bed. “Happy?” She asked as she place her arms on her friends shoulders and tiptoed to kiss her again. “When is he leaving for space?” Cassidy asked. “Not for a while, but he’ll be leaving to train soon. Next week I think” Becca answered. She would have to move quick then if she wanted another chance to play with Tommy.

 

It didn’t take long for the young women to move to the bed. Tommy could hear the kissing and suckling and the bed creaking from the movement, but could see nothing. Becca lay on her back as Cassidy sat astride her. She could feel the witness of Cas’s aroused pussy against her navel and the coarseness of her pubs tickling her tummy as she leaned down and buried her face against her chest and motor-boated her tits. Cas sat up and started scooting upward. “What now?” Becca asked. “I’m going to sit on your face.” Cas replied smiling devilishly.

 

Becca didn’t like that plan and flipped her smaller friend over and quickly straddled her instead. She looked down triumphantly at her pinned friend as her huge boobs still wobbled from the effort. “I don’t think so.” She said. The look of shock on Cas’s face at the rapid turn of events was priceless.“Well wh...mfff… ....wo..ld...you...ke...to do?” Cassidy asked, but before she could get the words out of her mouth Becca began bouncing and dragging her huge tits on and over her friend’s pretty face.

 

“Any thing I want. I’m the big amazon mistress and you’re MY little bitch.” Becca said only half in jest. “Well you are bigger.” Cas agreed grimacing under the weight of her larger friend. Becca’s hanging tits left her face wobbling as they lifted and her “mistress” deftly traced down her neck to her own chest with the a large left boob and swollen nipple. Cassidy watched as that one boob landed on her chest and rolled over her tits; both of them. “Jeez, both of my boobs put together are still smaller than just one of yours.” She observed out loud.

 

Cassidy was a little unnerved being Becca’s beta, but then realized if she got Becca into it with that trope it provided an obvious path to bringing the tiny man into their escapade so she went along with it. She felt Becca take her nipple into her mouth. She just started working out how to get focus back to Tommy when they were interrupted.

 

“Hello! Anyone home!” Maria yelled as she shut the door while looking at some mail. She decided not to stay at Bill’s. She got two fucks and left. She needed to drill it into that thick skull of his that this was not going to be a classic romantic relationship. In any case, she had a lot to do. If she was going to accept Steve’s offer she needed to talk it out with someone and Tommy was the natural choice. He was the most affected by where she worked. She also figured she’d talk to Sasha too.

 

“Shit! Quick jump into the shower.” She told Cas as she got up and started putting on her bikini. Cassidy quickly complied. Becca got her bikini all the way back on and emerged from the guest room. “Hey Aunt Maria.” Becca answered. “Oh hi Becca.” Maria greeted her. “Swimming?” She asked. “We were, but I think we’re done now.” She answered. “Who’s we?” Maria asked. “Me and my friend Cassidy. She’s in the shower rinsing off.” She answered.

 

“Have you seen your uncle?” She asked. “Yeah he’s in there. We put him in a bottle so we wouldn’t accidentally step on him or something.” Becca said. Maria laughed. “A bottle? That’s a new one.” She said following Becca into the bedroom. She heard the shower running and Becca bent over and retrieved Tommy, sure enough trapped in a bottle from under the bed.

 

“Thanks. We’re going to go out to dinner. Lock up when you leave.” She said after she took the bottle from Becca. She couldn’t see him, but she knew he had to be furious at being put into a plastic bottle. She casually put the bottle into her purse and took her phone out to dial Sasha. “Hey girl, lets get some grub. OK, see you there.” She said disconnecting. She put her phone into her purse next to the bottle containing her husband and left.

 

 

“I don’t know.” Sasha said. She chewed the bite of filet mignon slowly savoring the delicious morsel. This place was too good for her to even work in much less eat at. Thankfully her best friend, who was a newly minted member of the one percent, was treating. She swallowed. “I mean you just got this gig and its pretty sweet. What if its some sort of trick?” She asked.

 

“That’s the thing. If its a trick he still has to pay me because of the employment contract. Its the insurance policy that allows me to leave this sweet gig for that sweeter one.” She said and popped her own piece of juicy filet into her mouth. Tommy hovered above the table listening as the women talked. Maria had freed him from his bottle prison after she had a good laugh at the fact he had been put there in the first place.

 

“I vote no.” He blurted out his voice amplified over Maria’s cell so that she and Sasha could hear him. “Sorry, but you don’t get a vote.” Maria said nonchalantly. “What just because I’m small I don’t get a say?” Tommy asked sounding put out. Sasha stayed out of it and just watched and listened. Maria chuckled. “You were small two months ago. You are almost microscopic now, but that’s not even why.” She said devouring an asparagus that may as well have been a seqouia compared to her tiny husband.

 

“I gave you a say.” He said. CLINK! Maria’s fork hit her plate and she made eye contact with his ship. “Don’t try and sell that bullshit to me. You went through the motions, but you were always going to do this no matter what I thought.” She proclaimed. “No. You were on-board. This was our decision.” He responded. “I’m going to the restroom.” Sasha said giving her friends some privacy. Fortunately, she finished her filet before they started fighting. Maria nodded as Sasha got up to leave.

 

“Our decision; sure, because every woman wants a little louse sized husband to look after.” She retorted. “If that’s how you felt then why didn’t you push back more at the beginning?” He asked. “God, Tommy, I wasn’t blind. You would have left me and did it or more likely just did it and then put it on me to leave if I couldn’t deal with it.” She said. He would never admit it to her, but she was spot on.

 

“The reason you don’t get a vote is you’re going to be light years away for who knows how long. I was hoping you’d have some insight or advice, but like always you only see things from your angle. Like it really makes a difference if I make five times more than you instead of just four. For a man the size of underwear lent you pick some dumb things to get sensitive about.” She railed.

 

She knew him too well. “You’re right. Its stupid, but for the longest time it was all I had. You were this giant woman; this goddess that could block out the sun with a single breast and make earthquakes with your thighs. You could shove me up your pussy or imprison me in your purse or cleavage whenever and regardless of what I wanted or even deserved it, but I was still the primary earner at least. Then you took that too and not by just a little. You started making so much that my salary was an afterthought, the size one of your bonuses.” He answered her.

 

“You are not going to put this on me. You did this. You were a bad-ass six foot five ex-seal with a great job in the sub-light space program. You could kick any man’s ass or win just about any athletic contest. You had a wife with brains and a body.” “Had? Don’t you mean have?” Tommy interjected.

 

Maria smiled. “We’ll get to that. I’m not planning on divorcing you or anything, but just know that I consider this an open relationship now. I’ll fuck whomever I want and when I want.” She proclaimed. “Its that Bill. You fucked him. I knew it!” Tommy exclaimed. “Of course I have, but he has nothing to do with this.” She said.

 

“Nothing to do with this! You just admitted you fucked him.” “Many times.” Maria interjected this time. “I’m gonna...” He trailed off. “Right. Once upon a time you could’ve. Now, if you were crazy enough to try he wouldn’t even notice, but like I said he’s not the reason. You are.” She stated.

 

“You are the one that decided to shrink yourself so small that your own wife’s pussy is the size of a football field now. Just like Bill I can’t even feel you. You can climb on me or jump on my clit all you want and it just doesn’t matter. I get more physical arousal from a shower or a strong breeze up my skirt or just walking into work in tight underwear than from you.” She said flatly.

 

“What about that day on the dresser? I got you off then all by myself.” He said. “You were bigger then and I helped a bit, but you did get me to cum. It was more the cavalier risks you took then anything you did to me. I’ll admit it was fun, but it was a novelty and they come and go.” She said. “You can’t do this.” Tommy said. “I have done this. If you don’t like it then you can divorce me.” Maria said.

 

“Why not just divorce me then?” He asked. “For better or worse I do still love you. We promised to take care of each other and you need me to care for you.” She said sincerely. “How am I supposed to be OK with all of this?” He said. “Look at it as a way that you can take care of me if you want. I mean I do have physical desires that you can’t hope to satisfy even with your penis tank and clit-crane. Its a way to sacrifice for me like I have done by taking care of you. Besides its a two way street. You can have sex with anyone too.” She added trying not to smile at that last one while imagining Tommy trying to get a date with someone her size.

 

“I don’t know what guy would be OK with this?” he mused. “Seriously? Haven’t we kind of already conquered the whole emasculation thing? I mean I’m like over a mile tall compared to you and make five times as much as you. Just find another woman to fuck and you’ll get over it. Maybe that little micro-chick in the space program is single.” She quipped. “You won’t be jealous?” He asked. “Of course I’ll have to squish you both under my thumb like gnats if I catch you in the act.” She said smiling. Then added, “Kidding, open relationship means open relationship.”

 

“We can still have sex?” He asked more timidly then he wanted. “We haven’t had what I would consider sex in a long time, but sure. Whenever you want to crawl around on my pussy or titties is fine with me.” She said. “What about your butt?” He asked. “Whatever, but it has to be safe. I can’t have you getting accidentally squashed. We might need to bring in help in some instances.” She said smiling.

 

“Not another man and definitely not that Bill.” Tommy exclaimed. “Hey short stuff, beggars can’t be choosers. If you want to explore me in places I can’t reach or see we’ll need to use who we can find or you do without.” She said. “Well, I don’t want to be forced into any three ways with some other giant dude.” He replied. “Don’t be ridiculous. We won’t have to unless you want to crawl around on some part of my body that I can’t easily get to like my ass.” She said.

 

“Now if you and Sasha wanted to, you know...” Tommy started. Maria laughed. “Alright I get the picture; no guys, but women are OK. I’m not going to go recruiting for you though. You’ll have to go find that willing woman and of course I’ll have veto power.” She said.

 

“How long do I have to decide?” He asked. “I’ve already decided its an open relationship and am acting accordingly. Its up to you whether you are good with that or not. Just like you left it up to me whether I was OK having a miniscule husband.” She explained. “Well, I guess I don’t have a choice.” He said. “You always have a choice. You could leave me, but I’d advise against it.” She said smiling.

 

“Now that that’s over with, do you want some food? You should be able to find plenty on my plate.” She said. The thought of running around in the open on his wife’s plate as she finished her few remaining mountainous mounds of meat around him was unappealing even if he was a little hungry. “No, I’m good.” He answered still processing their conversation. “Alright. Well, we’ll be leaving soon so fly your little ass into my cleavage and I’ll finish up and we can get out of here.” She commanded.

 

Tommy didn’t appreciate the bossiness, but he was long passed complaining about her demeanor. She did have the upper hand in the relationship. His only options were to live permanently at the government facility or with his sister. The view screen focused on her incredible cleavage. At his present height it looked normal if amazingly long just as it always had when he used to appreciate how her revealing dresses displayed it before he shrank.

 

As he descended the curvature of Maria’s exposed upper breasts became pleasant swells and then slopes of hills and the amazingly long cleavage grew into a giant crevice wide enough to easily admit the tiny spherical ship that contained him. The light dimmed considerably as he descended into the canyon Maria’s cleavage formed. He sunk into its depths until reaching a point that when she moved it caused her humongous breasts to compress his craft completely stopping him.

 

He switched off the engine to conserve power now that he was safely embraced within his wife’s gigantic bosom. At this point and given the immensity of the titanic twin tits on either side of him and the pressure they were applying to his ship he wasn’t going anywhere even with engines on full blast anyway. He was safe in his graphene reinforced hull, but were he not inside of his ship he’d be a tiny nondescript red stain on the inside of one of her giant breasts.

 

Giant breasts that had once been his exclusively and now he was being forced to share. Other men would now be gawking in awe after her patented boob drop reveal, reveling in their big bare round fullness, touching, lifting, and squeezing them, motor-boating them with their stupid faces, and even tit fucking and cumming on them. He shut than line of thinking down. That ship had sailed. She had already acted and taken another man, but at least she had been more or less discrete about it and only threatened him with it just that once when she got drunk and angry with him.

 

He needed to remember that and to not piss her off if he was going to stay. There was absolutely nothing he could do about it and plenty of things she could do to him if properly motivated. She could drop him into her bush and force him to watch up close as Bill or some other giant ploughed her loins with a barge sized cock. He didn’t fear that she would ever harm him, but she’d already demonstrated she was capable of inflicting heavy doses of creative cruelty and humiliation onto him.

 

Despite this predicament his options were extremely limited. He didn’t dare live with his sister not with Cassidy scheming to get a hold of him. He didn’t think she intended to harm him (not counting rape), but he didn’t trust her judgment. If he went there he would definitely end up a stain on her body, crushed in the throws of some masturbatory fantasy of hers.

 

The government was unappealing too. They might have wonderful 3d printer technology, but he’d seen the rows of domiciles for the Micronauts on premises sitting behind their glass doors; glorified hamster cages. No, living with Maria was still the best option and unfortunately she knew it. That, and he did still love her in spite of their recently strained history.

 

 

“No Tommy. I’m tired and I want to go to sleep.” Maria said while she brushed her teeth. He had disembarked from his craft that he landed on the sink and was looking up as his wife’s giant tits jiggled randomly above him from energy imparted by brushing her teeth. She was topless, but still had her underwear on. “You said I could have you anytime I wanted. I mean if you were serious about this open relationship that part has to be real otherwise its mostly downside for me.” He pressed her, but hopefully not to far. He had no power relative to her anymore only the honor of her word such as it was.

 

She dropped her toothbrush into the holder and looked down her body at him so tiny and pathetic. A little crumb not even as tall as a grain of rice standing on the sink begging her for sex. What a turn off. However, his words or rather her words rang true. He was using her own idea against her after all. “Fine, but you need to stay in your ship. I’m still going to sleep, but I’ll sleep naked and you can do whatever so long as its from the safety of that titanium enhanced pellet of yours.” “Its graphene enhanced.” He corrected. “Whatever.” She snapped sliding her underwear off.

 

Maria’s vast triangular bush came into view as her panties slid down her thighs and fell down her long legs. She didn’t even give him another thought and turned and walked out of the bathroom. Tommy stared as her giant sexy ass disappeared from the bathroom before he realized he needed to fly after her. He quickly hopped into his PAV and took off. Maria was almost to the bed. He accelerated it to the max and was pressed against his seat. Before he knew it his wife’s naked butt filled his view screen as big as a hillside, undulating and quivering wonderfully while walking.

 

Cleavage like creases alternated under each ass cheek in sync with her steps. Each hip swaying as she walked, she almost pranced to bed. It was as if it was practiced, but for beautiful women like Maria it was innate. She walked this way because it made every dick within line of sight hard including Tommy’s tiny micro-penis. His hand slid over his member through his pants and for once he regretted the fitting clothes he had now.

 

The dark crevice that split the butt perfectly opened up only slightly as it curved under and out of sight. The bottom of Maria’s fat pussy started somewhere under there. Tommy had penetrated it many times from behind when his dick was much larger of course. Now, well now he could fly right under her. So, just as Maria bent over and flipped her sheets back exposing her pussy even more Tommy shot his craft right under her butt and into the small space between her high inner thighs that would have been a tight fit for his pre-shrinkage penis, but easily admitted him now.

 

He kept up close to her skin dodging or bouncing through the thickening dark hairs protruding out of the skin above. Then he saw the plump lips and a crease between that he angled into buzzing upward and dead center. Oddly up to him was Maria’s pussy and down was the ground and bed. He deftly flew his craft right between his wife’s enormous outer pussy lips without hitting either one. He curved up as it did and he quickly saw a lump up ahead; the hood of her clit. It was the size of a small building.

 

He jerked up to avoid slamming into it when everything changed. His whole world seemed to drop away as Maria slid into bed. Her pussy and bush had just dropped away in an instant. They were replaced by this huge tan wall getting closer and closer. Tommy tried his best evasive maneuver, but he ran out of time and real estate as he was smacked and started to spin out of control for a moment. A few stabilization maneuvers and he was in control again and could now see it was Maria’s huge right boob that knocked him away.

 

It was still swaying as Maria scooted in; gently jiggling and colliding with her equally massive left breast which moved in similar, but not identical fashion. “Tommy are you even in here yet?” Maria called out. He hit his external lights and flew out in front of her at about chin level. The fact that she was completely oblivious to all that had occurred reminded him of his complete physical insignificance to her. “There you are. Well, have at it. I’ll be asleep soon and I’m not freezing my ass off just so you can, well do whatever it is you have in mind. I’m using sheets so you’ll just have to fly your little ass up under them.” She stated and pulled the sheets up and closed her eyes.

 

Her enthusiasm left a lot to be desired, but at least he was in control this way. Whenever she did participate she was so much more powerful than he that she utterly dominated him and usually without even trying. He didn’t see that happening since she would be asleep. He was in complete control and he liked that feeling, but it quickly subsided as he was unsure how to go about getting to his destination with the huge sheet covering Maria’s naked body.

 

Thankfully she only had a single sheet on. She was on her side. Tommy figured he’d have to go under up by her neck. It traced the contours of her curves beautifully and he followed the silhouette up near her face. She opened her eyes. “You mind cutting that damn blinker off at least until you get under the sheets?” She asked. Tommy responded flicking a switch causing the blinking red light to cease. Maria smiled, “There, that’s better.” She said and she lifted the sheet up forming a huge cavern like opening over her breasts.

 

“Have fun.” She said smiling. Not looking a gift horse in the mouth Tommy shot underneath the sheet over and between Maria’s massive breasts. The light dimmed considerably as she dropped the sheet and Tommy turned on the external search light and rotated to survey his position. Back the way he came he could see the bottoms and the ends of two titanic titties each the size of a large hill one resting on the other. The ends were darkened a bit from a wide aureole and capped by large thick nubs the size of buildings.

 

He swiveled to the right and saw her waste cut in dramatically from her broad chest. Her pouch like belly betrayed a little of its heft and possibly its fullness from her large dinner as it was tugged by gravity slightly to her side and rested on the bed. It was demarcated from her pelvis by a long diagonal crease. Her hip rose upward dramatically and then curved down again and off to the limits of his meager light tapering lower and down with her legs. Centered below the peek of the ridge-like hip at about the mid-point to the bed her vast dark forest of curls sat guarding her obscured and giant pussy.

 

Tommy wondered could he make her feel him? It was a double edged sword. If he could then she might just take over as she had done so many times before, but this time he was indestructible and could fly. Things would be different. He did like being in control of his own orgasm, but he liked being able to satisfy his woman too. His curiosity got the better of him so he took on the mission.

 

Judging from how her tit trucked him earlier with no recognition on her part he doubted he had the power or heft to push down on her skin enough to register, but a glancing blow that drug across it might work. He maneuvered the craft to the start of his wife’s bush stopping once confronted by a wall of dark dense curls. He then turned toward her breasts and shot upward sliding and rolling his small pellet sized craft against the skin of Maria’s stomach.

 

He was rewarded by getting knocked around by her fingers through the sheet as she scratch her belly. Easy peeasy. Now, tickling her belly was one thing, but he needed to hit her in the right spots. He shot his craft toward her chest and traced her under-boob curvature gliding, sliding, and rolling as he went. When he reached her enormous nipple he circled and grazed it as he did so.

 

Again, he was smashed into her skin by a giant hand that appeared under the sheet from no where and smashed and squeezed and then scratched the end of the giant tit and nipple in an effort to relieve the itch he had created. He then accelerated back down her side grazing the curve of her hip then dipping down her ass cheek before circling back up her outer thigh to her hip again. “Cut it out, Tommy.” He heard his wife admonish.

 

Things then started going topsy-turvey as Maria flipped over onto her back from her side. When the shaking stopped he was in the midst of her vast dark pubic forest. He could see a long deep trench curving downward directly in the middle of his view screen beneath the curled hairs. He smiled and accelerated downward and into the long trench grazing the sides of the fleshy walls as best he could while he did so.

 

Maria sighed in annoyance. “So, you want to play it like that.” She muttered under her breath and pushed her right hand under the sheet and between her thighs. Tommy felt turbulence in his ship then he saw two curved pillars cleaving the fleshy ground in front of him and coming directly at him. He moved to stop his craft, but it was too late.

 

He slammed into them and was immediately pushed downward into the fleshly folds below. The giant fingers were pushing in and out and swirling some too. He immediately darted upward in a bid to escape, but he was too small to cover the distance. He was pushed back down, inward and deeper by the pillars. He turned on his lights, all of them. He was surrounded by pink. He reoriented and saw the ends of the fingers retreating. He followed and then was slammed back down.

 

Maria began to grind her hips as she played her pussy fiddle to perfection. She bucked one last time squeezing her labia with her palm and pushing her fingers deep within herself. Her other hand squeezed the end of her left tit as she climaxed. Then she pulled her fingers back out and rolled over onto her side and fell asleep. Tommy was frantic. That last push thrust him deep and he could no longer determine which way was out. He checked his power reserves. They read 53%.

 

There was no sense in draining them when he didn’t have a clue which direction he needed to go. He had to get Maria to help. He flipped the communicator on. “Maria.” He waited. “Maria?” He asked after a minute. Her phone was in the other room on the counter. She had forgot to set it on her bed side charger. It showed 5% charge. “Maria?!” He yelled as she slept soundly out of earshot in her bedroom. “Well, fuck.” he muttered as he put the ship in power conservation mode.

 

Chapter 19: Bon Voyage by minuss

 

Chapter 19: Bon Voyage

 

The alarm buzzed annoyingly. Maria slapped it with her hand. Then she jumped up into a sitting position and saw it read 9:32 AM. “Fuck!” She blurted jumping out of bed. “Fuck!” She said again grabbing the underwear she wore last night and slipping them up her legs. She quickly found a pantsuit and got it on. She found her heels and stood on one foot in alternate turns as she put them on her feet.

 

Clothes on she rinsed her mouth with some Listerine and put her hair back in a ponytail then switched to a bun. She found her phone dead on the table. No wonder she over slept. It was the alarm that she typically used. The alarm clock was just the weekend alarm. “Tommy, I’m off to work.” She yelled out as she picked up her purse and her make up bag and left the house.

 

Tommy was well aware of the movement. He flipped on the comm again, but there was no connection. She must have her phone off for some reason he guessed. He flipped it off. He checked the power. It was 47%. She could feel the swaying of her walk. She was upright and walking. With gravity tugging him upward it at least gave him a direction. “OK, that’s something.” He said to himself.

 

He hit the lights and powered up the sensors and engines. He was surrounded by pink, but there seemed to be a seam above him the way gravity pointed too. He slowly progressed his craft through the seem. It wasn’t long before the pink gave way to black. He accelerated into it, but it seemed to repel him back into the densely packed curls around him. He tried this a couple of times before he realized what the mystery barrier was; Maria’s underwear.

 

Maria feverishly applied her make up at a red light. She looked at the clock in her SUV console. It read 9:56 AM. She was making great time. Then she had an epiphany. “What the hell I am doing? I run the damn place. I’ll go in when I feel like it.” She said to herself. “Call work.” She spoke to her hands free microphone in her car. Her phone was up to 5% now. The receptionist answered.

 

“Gayle, its Maria. Yeah, cancel my meetings. I won’t be in today. Right. No, I forgot about that one. Postpone it until tomorrow afternoon and cancel the rest. Thanks. See you tomorrow. Bye.” She said. She sighed and leaned back smiling. It was good to be the boss. Someone honked because the light was green and she went on through. Now she had to figure out what to do with the rest of her day. “Breakfast first.” She said to herself.

 

“Maria. Maria!” Tommy’s voice sounded audibly over the phone resting in its holder. Unfortunately, Maria was inside the Waffle House and her phone was in the car. She left it there on purpose so it could charge more while she ate. He flipped off the comm. “Where is she?” He wondered out loud. He checked the ship’s charge: 42%. Maybe he could get her attention. He hit the lights and started grazing the plump lips pinning him against the dark fabric.

 

Maria wiggled her ass in the booth as she waited for the waitress to come back with her credit card so she could leave. Breakfast out of the way the next up was sex apparently. She was getting aroused and Bill’s place was nearby. She’d be surprised if he was working. Bill worked as little as possible to get by which was why it would never work long term between them. He’d become her dependent and she wasn’t going to completely support another grown man especially not one as lazy as Bill. He did have a big dick though and right now that’s what she craved for some reason.

 

“Maria! Pick up!” Tommy’s voice reverberated in the empty cab of the SUV. He had gotten stuck wedged in her crease and worse he was down to like 27% power now. He killed the comm, the lights, and the engines to conserve his charge. Maria unlocked the door and plopped into the driver seat. Her phone had 59% charge now. “Call Bill.” She said as she started the vehicle.

 

 

Bill’s apartment was clean. It was the first thing she noticed. “What happened to your couch?” Maria asked. “It was worn out. A new one is supposed to get delivered today. Its time to upgrade some things around here.” He said. “You cleaned up the place too.” She followed. “Yeah.” He muttered. “It looks nice.” Maria complimented hanging her purse on the chair in the kitchenette.

 

He hadn’t jumped her immediately upon her entry like he normally did. He was just playing it cool as he just sat down in the recliner. Clearly she had hurt his feelings when she put in him in his place the last time they were together. He obviously wasn’t OK with just being her cock on the side. She’d need to cut things off with him, but not before she got laid today.

 

His pouting meant that she would have to do a little more work than she had planned on, but no matter. She kicked off her heels, removed her shirt and pants and looked over her shoulder to see that he was still pretending to ignore her despite the fact she was wearing just her black bra and thong. The triangle of fabric covering her crotch failed to contain her full bush and stray hairs peeked out across the top and sides, but as the fabric tapered to the string of the thong underneath it sort of just disappeared completely into her forest.

 

She walked in front of him. He did a double take, but quickly regained his discipline. “Well?” She said. “Well what?” He replied haughtily. “Are you going to scoot over or not? You have the only place to sit.” She said, playing it cool too. He slid to one side and she slid her mostly naked body onto the chair next to his clothed one.

 

His hand instinctively started caressing the smoothness of her outer and then inner thigh. He reached her underwear where he ran his finger along the hem of her thong grazing thick tufts of dark pubs peeking out of it. “Looks like someone needs a trim.” He said.

 

“Screw that. I pluck and shave enough other places for beauty’s sake. Anyone getting close enough to see those has decided to fuck me already.” She said. “Besides, they’re usually too distracted by these...” She paused to take a deep breath which caused her giant titties to literally explode out of her tight bra with her left one slamming up against Bill’s shoulder with an audible slap. “...to care.” She added.

 

“Wow. You trying to knock me out or something?” He asked smiling and simultaneously jiggling the tip of her massive left breast. “That’s just a jab. This is knocking you out.” She giggled before flipping over so she was straddling him with her hands and knees. She then shimmied her shoulders which caused her huge hooters to begin to clock him alternately in the face: left, right, left, right. They had such heft that Bill really felt them and had to stiffen his neck muscles to keep his head steady.

 

Maria got a little too wild. She squealed as the chair fell backward causing her to fall forward. She heard Bill’s muffled words and she started laughing as she lifted her big bare breasts off his face. “Now you’re trying to smother me.” He said smiling. “Or put my eye out.” He added twisting her thick long bottle cap sized right nipple. She felt his hands grab her thong straps and pull them down over her hips and she stood up and stepped out of them. He got up and finally started stripping. She kicked her underwear to the side, flipped her bra off her shoulders, and lifted the chair back up as he disrobed.

 

Tommy could finally see. He didn’t like the look of his surroundings. In fact he didn’t know what his surroundings were, but it wasn’t home and it wasn’t a restroom. That led him to one obvious conclusion which is why he didn’t like the look of things. It looked like a man was below him and Maria, but she stood up and then turned and looked to be lifting a giant mountain back up on its base, but upon further review it was a chair, maybe a recliner.

 

Maria felt her hefty titties lift in unison and be squeezed by two strong hands. She felt her abundant boob flesh spilling through the spaces between Bill’s thick fingers as he greedily sampled her massive melons with his hands; kneading them like dough. She leaned back and raised her hand to the back of his head as he kissed her neck. She felt his hairy, muscled chest against her shoulder blades and soon enough his stiff pecker poking her soft ass cheek. She smiled as the shape of her soft, smooth butt guided it right where it was supposed to go. She instinctively bent over and held on to the back of the recliner.

 

Tommy was able to see everything that Maria’s pussy could see and right now that wasn’t much. He could make out the chair through the dark curls enveloping him and that was it. He checked the controls and he was still stuck or wedged somewhere was more accurate. He guessed that this state of affairs wouldn’t last long and he would need to be ready the moment he was free. He could tell his orientation changed as the direction of gravity shifted and now he could see her toes and the floor way out in the distance through the pubic foliage partially obscuring his screen.

 

As these thoughts swirled in his brain his view screen picked up some movement. Something large was protruding from bottom to top on the view screen out just past the end of the pubs. Tommy caught a glimpse of its mushroom shaped silhouette and immediately tensed up. It wasn’t even the fact that Maria was about to get fucked by someone else. It was more immediate. The proximity and largeness of it made it a threat and honestly just downright scary. The tip was larger than the bow of destroyers he had been on and it was still cruising forward and before long it was out of the screen entirely replaced with the thick trunk consuming half the view screen.

 

When Maria felt the glancing blow from Bill. She deftly reached under her to guide him in for the next thrust. Tommy watched intently as another shape appeared from behind the giant penis and pushed it toward him. He felt a jerk and then free fall. He quickly hit the controls to power up, but as soon as he did he was jolted by a sudden stop of the drop. It was too quick to be the ground. He didn’t need to guess where he was for long.

 

Maria smiled in anticipation as she lifted her ass up exposing her vagina more fully. Tommy was quickly bathed in light and up high on the view screen was Maria’s giant hairy pussy puckered and prepped and above that her asshole and butt. About mid-screen he could see that the ship was resting on the head of the giant penis and beneath that was Maria’s giant fingers and hand guiding it in. “Fuck!” Tommy blurted quickly punching the throttle up.

 

He shot off the giant dick just as it began plunging forward and before it hit its target. He rose rapidly, but still glanced off his wife’s ass-hole. It didn’t stop him and in a fraction of a second he had ascended out of the valley of Maria’s ass crack. Her upper buttocks and the small of her back were in front of him. He then saw two giant hands flank him and take a hold of giant fleshy hips on both sides simultaneously. “Shit!” He cursed realizing he wasn’t out of danger yet. If the giant chose to play with his wife’s ass he could still get caught up in this mess.

 

He flew forward along Maria’s long lithe back using her spine like a roadway. Before long he reached her hair and lifted up and over her head. He saw she was now resting her forearms and elbows on the back of the recliner. ‘Don’t look. Just find her purse.’ A small voice in his mind kept saying, but curiosity got the better of him. He turned the ship around.

 

He already knew who it was going to be. However, it was the totality of the picture confronting him that got to him. It was the carnal pleasure dancing in his wife’s eyes, the way her mouth contorted, and that satisfied smile. It was the smug triumphant grin on Bill’s stupid face as he fucked her from behind.

 

It was the enthusiasm she was emitting pumping her giant ass back as he thrust forward which caused her long, fat titties to swing forward and backward beneath her. It the delicate caress of her ass cheeks and lower back with one hand while he used the other to hold a curvy hip. It was her audible staccato of whimpers and whines from his Maria. “Damn you!” Tommy yelled as he accelerated at full power directly at Bill.

 

“Ouch.” Bill said rubbing his chest near his nipple. There was red spot. “What?” Maria called over her shoulder. “I just thought, its nothing.” He said thrusting some more as he was quickly approaching climax. “It was something.” Maria said between a whimper and pant. “Maybe something stung me, but I don’t see anything.” He said. “Shit! Am I going to get stung?” Maria asked tensing up at the prospect. “No. I don’t see anything. Don’t worry about it. Maybe it just bumped me.” He said as he pounded her faster and faster until he blew and held it as he release his load.

 

He pushed up in her as far as he could with his quickly deflating prick. Maria kept pumping her ass back trying to suck up every last ounce of his hardness before he was finished. It was the threat of getting stung that ruined it for her. Oh well. Orgasm was typically a fifty-fifty proposition for her anyway even with the best of lovers which was pre-shrink Tommy. She could try again in a bit. Bill was usually good for two rounds.

 

After Tommy had hit Bill with his ship at full power the sudden stop killed the engines and he fell. He bounced off Maria’s giant ass cheek and quickly rolled to her crack and downward onto Bill’s penis shaft which was partially embedded into his wife and pumping in and out like a piston. He hit start, but was prompted with a mandatory five second count down for cooling. He was powerless as he was thrust toward Maria’s cleaved pussy. His ship rolled against the cusp of her massive outer lip for a moment before it slipped in.

 

The engines came on and he clicked the lights, but then felt himself thrown to and fro. He was not going to be able to get out until they were done. “Stupid.” He said to himself as he was jerked in several directions in quick succession. It was. He started the day in his wife’s pussy and now he was back, but this time getting jack hammered by Bill’s big dick. He checked the power: 14%. He put the ship in low power mode and resolved to wait it out.

 

After about five minutes of getting pummeled things quieted down. The power gauge still read 14%. Now was his chance. He considered just calling her, but if he could escape this without her ever knowing it would be so much better. He’d only call her as a last resort.

 

When they finished she sat with Bill on the recliner again and they watched part of a movie. It was a sci-fi flick with Tom Cruise and Emily Blunt. It was as good a way to pass the time as any while Bill’s balls recharged. It was certainly better than talking with him. It was amazing how quickly she had grown bored with Bill’s company. It wasn’t, but about forty minutes or so before he started playing with her tits and ass again.

 

Tommy had been at if for over a half an hour now and still had seen no light. He hadn’t even escaped her lips as far as he could tell. She was resting at some odd angle and it had thrown him off and now he was down to 2% charge. The urgency was pressing him like a weight. He had to call her. He tapped the comm. It rang, but there was no answer. She must have it on silent. He switched to text mode.

 

“Help. Down to 2% power. Trapped inside of your pussy.” He paused and edited replacing pussy with the proper medical term of vagina. He then put the ship in extreme power saving mode and hoped it would last. If the power ran out completely the life support would as well and he couldn’t leave the ship, at least not where it was at the moment, and expect to have any chance of survival at this minuscule size. When he was bigger he could handle the inside of Maria’s pussy, but now it was so big in comparison it would squish or smother him, probably both, and his giant wife would never even notice.

 

“Let’s move into the bedroom.” She said. “Alright, but your the one sitting on top of me.” He said. Maria got up and walked over to her purse to check her phone. “You coming?” Bill asked standing at the start of the short hall that led straight back to his bedroom. She could see the small bathroom that was on the way too. His whole apartment was smaller than the space in her living room and kitchen. “I’ll be right there.” She said admiring his ass as he walked on back before focusing back on her phone.

 

There were several missed calls from Tommy, but then she read the text and it caused her jaw to drop. She could have leaped to many different places with this piece of information: sympathy, fury, indignation, curiosity. However, her first feeling was arousal and her first thoughts were erotic in nature. Perhaps, it was because she had yet to orgasm or maybe it was the fact she had been daydreaming about this for some time, but the fact she had taken a lover with her helpless husband trapped inside of her pussy made her wet. In a way she had taken them both at the same time.

 

She so wanted to take this information with her into the bedroom and spread eagle for Bill while he fucked her and her husband, again. She was certain she’d cum this time. However, she recalled from the training that life support would last only about ten minutes after the power level went to 0%. She looked at the timestamp. He had just sent it a minute ago. She probably had enough time, but her higher reasoning deemed it too risky.

 

She texted him back. “How the hell did you get there?” The response came back almost immediately. “Got trapped last night when you decided to pleasure yourself.” Maria could scarcely believe he had been with her all night and the morning too. She smiled thinking of the next text. “Oh. Sorry about that. Didn’t know. Why didn’t you fly out? I’m kind of in the middle of something right now. You think you have enough power to wait about twenty minutes or so?”

 

“I KNOW WHAT YOU ARE IN THE MIDDLE OF AND NO I DON’T” Came the reply. “Suit yourself. I’ll see if Bill can find you. Turn the lights on.” She replied and sat her phone down. Tommy saw the last message and got madder still. He started to send another angry message, but he felt the swaying motion that meant she was walking. He had to be nice. “Maria, don’t. Please.” He sent, but her phone buzzed on the counter next to her purse. It was too late.

 

“You need me to do what?” Bill asked. “I need you to pull Tommy out of my pussy. He got himself trapped in there and he can’t get out.” She said poorly hiding a smirk of humor. “You mean he was in there when…? How did he even get in there?” Bill asked. Maria smiled, “Apparently so and fuck if I know. I let him have a little fun last night while I went to sleep he says he got trapped then. It sounds suspicious to me.” She said as she slid into bed next to Bill. “I told him to turn the lights on. If he did then it should make it easier to find him.” She said.

 

He laughed as he sat up and crawled toward the end of the bed and turned toward Maria. She was on her back and had pulled her legs up so her knees were in the air. Her huge breasts heaved with each of her deep lust filled breathes. “You think he might’ve stayed in there on purpose to what? Catch us in the act?” He asked. Maria just shrugged.

 

It was beyond ridiculous that he had to rescue the husband of this sex goddess from his own wife’s pussy after he had fucked her and with him trapped inside her no less. What a tiny loser. Bill placed a rough hand on a Maria’s knee and pulled it to the side spreading her long legs open. Her furry pussy was glistening. He looked up at her face and saw anticipation there. She was enjoying this.

 

“So, what do we with him once I find him?” Bill asked. “We’ll have to put him some place safe so he can charge his ship.” She answered. “We better find him then.” He said and then lowered his face down to her pussy and she felt his tongue hit her clit and the stubble of his chin grazing her pussy lips. She tensed up from a wave of pleasure, but composed herself enough to look down and ask, “What are you doing?”

 

It was supposed to be a stern question, but it didn’t have the strength to make it the warning Maria intended. Her tone said please don’t stop. She saw Bill look up from between her legs and over her dark bush his eyes meeting hers for the briefest moment and then he just buried his face back into her pussy. Her hand went to the back of his head and she started grinding her hips instinctively. Maria moaned slowly as he pleasured her. After a couple of minutes she came and he kissed, sucked, and licked her a bit more down below before he rose up from between her legs and motor-boated her humongous titties.

 

His face was wet and he was smearing her own cream across her big boobs with his stubble. She took her massive breasts in her hands and wrapped her long titties around his head and squeezed him while twisting her own large nipples for a moment and then let them drop. He pushed up her body further until his face was even with hers. “What about Tom...” She started to ask, but then she saw a dull red rhythmical light emanating from the small crease between Bill’s lips. He forced a careful smile and she saw Tommy’s tiny blinking ship wedged between his lips.

 

 

Tommy had a bad feeling about this, but with 2 no, now it was 1% charge left he had no choice but to obey his giant wife who was the only person that could save him now. He flipped on the external beacon. He didn’t have to wait long. The darkness parted and light from the outside world flooded in and there on the view screen he was confronted with not his wife’s fingers, but Bill’s giant face. A face who’s gaze was almost immediately drawn to the light from the ship’s beacon.

 

He smiled like the cat that ate the canary, but in this case it was his wife’s pussy that was being eaten. A giant tongue emerged dabbing at the hull of the PAV rocking it, but not dislodging it. Worse still he could feel his wife’s gyrating hips like some cosmic background motion. The tongue hit the ship again and it dropped some. Bill took notice. Goo was falling onto the ship now obscuring Bill. The last thing he saw was Bill’s giant mouth approaching.

 

There was some violent shaking and then he felt the ship jump up and become jostled for a moment before things stabilized. It was dark. He wanted to use the search light, but he didn’t dare with just 1% left. Bill must have him pinched between a thumb and finger. He felt more jostling from side to side, followed by what felt like ascension, and then he saw the world again. This time he was looking down on Maria’s beautiful face almost as if he was making love to her.

 

Gravity left him for a moment as he was plunged downward toward Maria’s awaiting lips. There was more violent shaking and darkness. Then he emerged almost as if on an elevator. He could now see Bill high above him smiling down. He lowered down again and squashed him with his lips presumably kissing his giant wife again. He was being used like a tiny prop for their enjoyment! His blood began to boil.

 

 

Bill was kissing her again and their tongues were caressing and passing Tommy back and forth. She was about to pass him back up to Bill when he buried his big dick up into her. She gasped and almost swallowed Tommy’s ship whole, but just managed to get him back up and onto her tongue and back into Bill’s mouth. He lowered to her titty and suckled her nipple while he fucked her.

 

He pumped just a few times before pulling out. He smiled and worked his way down her body kissing as he went. He planted one last kiss on her belly button then he rose up straddling her and slapping the insides of her titanic tits alternating between each with his big pecker. Maria pushed her humongous hooters together. Bill was big, but she was bigger and her massive mammaries overwhelmed his erection, but he kept pumping. She felt his dick sliding between her breast flesh and then she felt wetness there.

 

Most women would be taking it in the face right now, but not Maria. Her tits were so big she could smother Bill’s large dick and his explosion both between her amazing abundance with ease. He blew most of it between her tits before pulling out from beneath dribbling a trail down her belly before stopping at her belly button. He used his hand to pushed his dick head down onto it filling it up with his last bit of load.

 

Maria released her tits and there was cum coating the insides of them, but she had none on her face. She looked down her body following the trail of semen to her belly button which was full of it, but was oddly tinting red in a rhythmical manner. She smiled looking up at Bill. “Yeah, I did. The little fucker needs to know how a real man operates.” He said. She was getting wet again, but decided it was time to get Tommy put away some place. He’d endured enough for his stupidity she decided.

 

 

Twenty minutes later Maria was bent over and gently placing Tommy and his ship on a charger she had plugged in next to the toaster. Tommy could see her face and her long tits hanging freely and swaying beneath her from his view screen. Her face was in deep concentration as she slowly lowered him down onto the charging pedestal with her finger and thumb. She then squealed and straightened up and spun around.

 

The ship rocked from the sudden air turbulence, but didn’t fall off the charger. Maria’s face and tits were replaced with her much closer ass consuming the view screen. Maria spun around because Bill had pinched her butt while she was bent over. He was naked like she was and stepped into her pressing his bigger body against hers. He then put his hands on her shoulder blades and pulled her in smashing her big, soft, smooth, pillow like breasts against his broad, hair-covered, chest.

 

Bill slid his hands down her back to her ass and he took a hand full of butt cheek in each hand and squeezed. Tommy saw giant hands slide down from the top of his view screen over his wife’s ass and squeeze her fleshy cheeks between ten giant fingers. “Did you get him taken care of?” He asked. She turned back around, stepped to the side, and looked down, “Yeah. He’s charging now.” She said.

 

Tommy’s screen was filled with his wife’s gigantic hips and huge hairy pussy on the right of the view screen and Bill’s hips and barge sized cock resting on a sack the size of a city block on the left side of the screen. He swiveled up and their upper bodies and faces came into view. Bill was looking down with this gloating grin on his face. He had one long arm wrapped around Maria’s back and that hand resting on the curve of her opposite hip with fingers grasping the voluptuousness of that left hip. His other hand rested against his own right hip.

 

Maria was looking down at him with this look of superficial sympathy belied by the small smirk at the corner of her mouth, the gleam in her eyes, and her huge fully erect bottle cap sized nipples centered on her titanic titties. He knew her too well. She was horny and Tommy was pretty sure he was the reason. It wasn’t anything he had done, but his mere presence coalescing with their giant nakedness, naughtiness, and dominance. He had seen it before just after he had kicked the shit out of that biker. Now, he was the vanquished.

 

The images of their upper bodies was eclipsed by an enormous mass that consumed the view screen. “You want to hop on stud before I stick this up in your wife again?” Bill taunted. Only after the taunt did Tommy realize it was the tip of Bill’s giant penis that was blocking the sky. “Stop teasing him.” Maria’s voice rebuked him halfheartedly. The ship shook after being bumped by the giant prick.

 

Tommy stabilized and just saw his wife’s beautiful ass on the right of the screen walking away from him. It was hypnotic as ever in motion and a giant hand slapped onto a giant cheek creating more movement. He saw Maria spin around and walk backwards. She was giggling as her huge titties were bouncing and jiggling. She had a playful glow about her and she jumped up onto Bill and wrapped her long legs around his waist and he caught her!

 

The amount of mass she was compared to Tommy; and Bill just caught her. Now he was smoothly sliding her onto his cock and kissing her simultaneously. It was an ode to his own inadequacy next to his wife’s gigantic massiveness. She was raking her hands on Bill’s back as he carried, kissed, and fucked her on their way off screen.

 

He understood then that though they would remain legally married she truly wasn’t his anymore. Maybe she wasn’t Bill’s yet either, but she definitely wasn’t his. Any effort she put forth humoring him sexually was born of guilt or obligation. Tommy couldn’t wait to leave this rock.

 

 

An hour later the naked couple sat up in Bill’s bed backs against the head board smoking a cigarette. Maria could count on her hands the number of cigarettes she smoked in her whole life, but about 5 of those were after sex. It rarely happened, but if someone offered her one after a fuck she never turned it down. She got her orgasm that second AND third time.

 

She noticed Bill rubbing near his nipple and saw the red mark near it. “You want me to look at that?” She asked him. “Nah, its fine.” He said. “I bet it was Tommy that did it.” She said. “You think so? Maybe we should let him come and play some more. It was fun sharing.” Bill said cruelly. “I doubt he thought so.” Maria said wistfully. “Well, who cares? You liked it.” He answered.

 

Bill wasn’t wrong. It was fun dominating and cuckolding her husband. Even though he brought it on himself she still felt a bit bad about it. She began to mentally justify herself. I mean its not like it was her intention to do these things. He did, literally, stow away inside of her pussy. What the hell did he expect? To do that even after she informed him of the nature of their relationship. He must have wanted to catch them or something. Like that mattered. Hopefully he got it out of his system after today.

 

That would be her defense in the fight they would surely have later about this. She smiled at the thought of that word: fight. She imagined Tommy charging at her with all his might and fury as she physically dispatched him with the blast of air from a well aimed snort of derision. Fight was definitely the wrong word. The argument, no discussion they would have later; if she let him. She put her cigarette out and lay down properly to get some well earned sleep.

 

 

A couple of days had passed and the discussion Maria had been expecting never came. She had scarcely even seen her minuscule husband. It was clear he was doing his best to avoid her. He was around when it was time to eat and that was pretty much it. Although when he turned the lights off on his ship he could be in the same room and she’d never know.

 

In a way it was like he was already off world. She went about her business with little thought about where he was or what he was doing. When she was home she fed him and when she wasn’t she left food out for him. His care was much more hands off after he’d gotten his mobility back. She wasn’t sure if she should be glad or mad about his avoidance strategy, but in either case right now she felt nothing.

 

She was indifferent to him or his feelings. It was like before she was married when she was done with a relationship before her boyfriend was. They would linger in the same pattern for a few weeks: sleeping together, going to restaurants and bars, and doing normal shit. Eventually, she would find someone that awoke dormant feelings in her and she would leave officially or just cheat until she got caught.

 

The jilted boyfriend would typically become distraught or angry or both. The more distraught or angry they became the less she respected them and the more she knew she was making the right move even if the new guy was destined to be in the same boat a few months later. One ex-boyfriend once told her she was too hot for her own good. Maybe it was true, but she couldn’t help the fact she had a lot of options. Should she stay with someone inferior just because they came a long first? Ridiculous.

 

She imagined Tommy wounded, prideful, and pouting. She could not be further off mark. Tommy’s initial reaction was anger, but that quickly subsided. He had spent most of his time training and working out. He could not wait to meet some women his size and when he did he wanted to look his best.

 

Seeing Bill handle his huge wife really drilled home how different he and she were now and how much he missed a woman that fit him. Even if Maria was less selfish and slutty and more supportive continuing a romantic relationship would be a long shot because of the differences in scale alone. Julie and Mike were a miracle; of course the agency would show them off as the model.

 

He was on his third set. He was getting stronger. This grain of sand had been almost too heavy when he first started training with it, but now it was easy. “There you are.” Maria’s omnipresent voice stated. He looked up and saw his wife in what used to be his favorite nightgown. It was sheer so he could see her huge titties, sexy ass, and full bush, but short enough that when she bent over he could fuck her from behind without her having to remove it.

 

Tommy felt the world shake and the grain of sand got so heavy he had to drop it then then he fell to his knees before it let up. Nothing says emasculation quite like having your vigorous feel good work out interrupted when your giant wife lifts up your whole world with one hand causing gravity to increase to the point you can’t hold your own weight up anymore. The vivarium turned slowly until Maria’s giant eyes came into view.

 

“Should I be sleeping in panties or can you keep to yourself?” She asked. “Whatever you feel like. Why should I care?” Tommy answered back annoyed his voice amplified over speakers. Maria laughed. “So, you’re going to make me say it?” She asked. “Say what?” Tommy shot back. “You’re just going to pretend you didn’t stow away in my pussy to spy on me?” She asked. “I told you what happened.” He answered. “You expect me to believe that horse shit?” Maria asked. “I don’t give a fuck what you believe.” He answered.

 

The fact he wasn’t angry or pouting surprised Maria and his aggressive assertiveness put her on the defensive. He hadn’t even brought up what happened after they found him. This was not going like she had thought it would at all. She reached into the small vivarium and plucked his little ship off the charging pedestal with her finger and thumb. “Hey, what are you doing? Give that back.” Tommy demanded.

 

Tommy felt his weight leave him for a moment and he saw her mountainous veiled breasts rise up above him, then her belly, navel, and vast dark bush, then the hem of the skirt like nightgown, then a clink and shake, as she put his world down. Maria’s giant fingers sat his ship down outside of the vivarium which itself was on her nightstand. As far as Tommy was concerned she may as well have sat it on another planet he had just as good a chance of getting to it. “Now, I know you won’t be snooping anywhere uninvited.” She said.

 

“This is ridiculous. You did invite me. I got stuck when you pleasured yourself.” He explained. “So, either my husband hid in my pussy to spy on me and is lying about it or he got trapped there and couldn’t escape nor make his presence known in a failed attempt at fucking me? I’m not sure which of those is less appealing.” Maria said. “Whatever. I don’t care. Just give me my ship back before you go to work.” He demanded and ignored her taunt.

 

She started to spell out the fact he’d be lucky to get it back at all, but she decided to be the bigger person and just walked away. It was a little sexy that he was standing up to her, but not trying to guilt her either. Maybe he really didn’t care and that thought peeked her interest if only a little. Did what she and Bill did change his feelings for her?

 

 

Tommy waited impatiently for Maria to wake up in anticipation that she would bestow him with his mobility again. She finally rolled out of bed and disappeared for some twenty minutes before returning in a bathrobe. He watched as she hung her robe on the closet door and then opened it and selected her outfit for the day which she sat on the bed. She found a tan thong from her underwear drawer and one of her huge beige bras. Her giant titties and ass were both jiggling and shaking in eye catching ways like they always did.

 

She slipped the thong on and it hid that big, dense, dark forest between her long legs if little else. She then put a garter on over the thong. It was also beige with long straps that hung midway between her knees and crotch. Next, she selected a pair of tan hose and slid then up each leg and then attached the garter straps to them. After that she found a curve hugging dark business skirt that stopped just below the knee. From the waist down she was dressed very professionally, but up top her huge bare breasts were softly swaying and flopping about as she retrieved her bra.

 

She then put the bra on with some difficulty. Despite its size it still just wasn’t big enough. When she finished stuffing her spectacularly symmetrical, spherical orbs into the cups they were squeezed so tight she they looked like they would pop out the top. They were also leaking out both sides and bottoms a bit, but she then put a sports bra on and that helped. Finally, she donned her blouse and the only flesh that could be seen was a tasteful cleavage line. Of course, nothing could hide the size of those irrepressible round swells in her blouse.

 

Tommy watched her grab her purse and then start to leave. “Hey. What about my ship?” He asked over the speakers. She stopped, after a moment of suspense she turned around, and walked over to him. Despite her best efforts her enormous bust bounced in unison with her steps. As she drew near he felt the ground quaking in sync with the breast bounces and finally the light dimmed considerably as she loomed above him. “Sorry, I forgot.” She explained, but still just stood there.

 

He was about to ask again when her giant fingers casually plucked his ship up and placed it back on the pedestal and then with out another word she turned and left. Tommy just shook his head. Was he really that unimportant to her now; that she could confine him on a whim and then forget all about it? It was as if his emotional significance to her had diminished in correlation with his size; and his size gave him less physical presence than bra lent did. However, at least her bra lent would warrant attention for removal while Tommy was scarcely noticed at all anymore.

 

 

Maria sat across from Sydney in a cafe in her neighborhood. They both had some small brew with zero calories. “So, you brought me here to tell me I’m not hired anymore? Well that’s fucking great. I’ve turned down all my other offers already. I’ve got this feeling that was your plan all along.” Sydney raged. “Look its not like that at all. I don’t even want to work there. The owner’s a pig. He really just hired my titties not me. Its just too much money to pass up. I owed it to you to let you know.” Maria explained.

 

Sydney took a swig. She really was a pretty woman with shoulder length golden blonde hair, an angelic face, and deep blue eyes. “Thanks. I guess, but I’m still screwed.” She said. “Well I’m sure that once I get my feet on the ground at the other place I can hire you there instead.” Maria suggested. “Thanks, but no thanks. It sounds like a terrible place to work and I’d be at a real disadvantage.” She said glancing down at her non-existent bust. Maria rolled her eyes and kept the conversation moving.

 

“Well its not like you don’t have a job. I just won’t be there and we did sign a contract. You could still work...” Maria started to say, but Sydney interrupted. “Maybe, but remember you over paid me and they may just opt to pay the penalty to break the contract. Its only ten grand.” Sydney said. Then her eyes lit up. “But if its as bad as you expect it to be over at Mansky…can we go some place more private to talk?” Sydney asked. “Sure. My house is nearby.” Maria answered.

 

 

Thirty minutes later and Sydney followed Maria into her house. Maria hadn’t told her about Tommy, but unless he made his presence known she didn’t see a reason to introduce them. “Nice place.” Syndey complimented. “Thanks.” Answered Maria. “Which way to the restroom?” She asked. Maria sat her purse down on the island in the kitchen. “Down that hall, first door on the right.” She explained.

 

Tommy was shaking the last bit of piss out into the huge chasm that was his bathroom sink when he heard the door close. He looked up and saw a pretty blonde haired woman he’d never seen before enter. His back was to her, but could see her from the waist up from the vanity mirror. She was huge of course compared to him, but he could tell she would be significantly shorter than Maria or Sasha. She also had a petite gymnast like figure.

 

He quickly put his member away and she sat down on the toilet nearby and a loud gushing sound followed. Shortly after he saw her lean forward for a moment and then she stood up and he saw a flash of light blonde fur at her crotch before she puller her white underwear over it and then pulled her pants up. Tommy heard a flush just as he made it back to his ship and had already climbed in it when she loomed directly above him to wash her hands.

 

He didn’t start the ship lest her draw her attention so he just watched as she washed and dried her hands. She then turned toward the door and paused. She reached up and grabbed a garment hanging on the hook on the back of the door. She held it high and turned around slowly facing Tommy and the mirror. “Holy shit.” She said to herself examining the huge steel gray bra. She held her hand up high above her head and the other end of the strap extended below her own waist.

 

“God, how damn big is this thing?” She asked herself as she examined the voluminous cups. “Jeez, a G-cup. Bigger than my fucking head, easy.” She answered to herself. She dropped the huge bra and then lifted her own shirt up and off. There were two perfectly symmetrical large, brown nubs centered in lighter brown aureoles twice the size of the nipples and the faintest mounds of mammary flesh imaginable beneath barely raised above the rest of her chest at all. She then covered her tits and really her whole upper body with Maria’s bra.

 

“Jeez, her mega tits wouldn’t even fit on my body.” The giant blonde said to herself. She was right. The bra cups consumed her chest entirely and part of her stomach too. They stuck out to the side pointing away from each other. She then turned and hung the bra back on the hook. When she did this Tommy saw a tattoo on her shoulder blade of some type of bird. She turned back around and it seemed like her nipples were even bigger than before. She bent over picked her shirt up and put it back on then left.

 

Maria had mimosa’s waiting when Sydney returned. Sydney hopped up on the bar stool and took a sip. She noticed her legs dangled above the ground a good ten inches at least and Maria’s heels were on the ground. “So, if Mansky is as bad as you say then its only a matter of time before he harasses you. When he does document it and we’ll sue the pants off of him and we’ll both make millions” Sydney explained.

 

“Isn’t that entrapment?” Maria asked. “Only if you fish for it. Just behave normally and let him come to you. Always politely say no and gently deflect and make sure people hear and see you do this. Eventually, he’ll become too aggressive and we’ll have him, but you’ll have to put up with it for a while if we want a lot of damages. We can’t just sue after the first time.” She said.

 

Maria liked the plan. There was some satisfaction in setting up a sting on an asshole like Mansky. How many women has he harassed and then bought off and/or bullied into silence? Of course, the millions in settlement money she and Sydney were expecting to recover had little to do with social justice. Just a classic case of seizing an opportunity that presented itself and she had the talent and the tits necessary to pull it off.

 

 

A few days later and it was time to take Tommy to full time on site training. It should have been a milestone with a party like when he first initiated the treatments, but the couple had grown apart. Maria made time to drive him there between cleaning out her desk and her own send off party at work. She just got into the facility and she tugged down on her light gray blouse and white sports bra a little and Tommy flew up out of her cleavage.

 

“Hey.” Shelly greeted them. “Right this way.” She said opening a door and Maria walked and Tommy flew through it. They were led to the plexi-glass facility that they had seen so many months back when they were on the tour. Shelly slid a small window creating an opening about the size of a man’s wallet. “You can land in here Tommy.” She instructed.

 

He lowered his PAV into the opening and saw a row of mostly occupied charging pedestals with some empty slots. “You can use any open station you wish.” Shelly explained and then she shut the window with a snap. Tommy landed onto the closest empty station and switched the engine off before climbing out. He could see Shelly and Maria towering above him through the glass talking to each other.

 

“So, if you would like a moment to talk that button engages the intercom.” Shelly said and then she walked out. Maria looked down. The whole facility was rectangular box the size of a ping pong table with a depth of about a foot or so. She quickly found Tommy climbing off of his ship and walking toward the side wall closest to her. The facility had dark walls like a maze separating it into chambers, but Maria could see into all of them from her vantage point looking down through the transparent roof.

 

She could see some Micronauts doing construction in an adjacent room to Tommy and past that one there were more of them running and lifting weights. “Hey.” She heard Tommy’s amplified voice. He had made it to the wall. She crouched bringing her face even with the transparent side wall so she could see him straight on. She pushed the button Shelly pointed out to her.

 

“You made it. I guess this is it.” Maria said getting a little misty eyed. “Yeah.” Replied Tommy a lump forming in his throat. She had lots of things she wanted to say to communicate, but the main thing was she wanted him to be happy. “Ought to be a relief to be around people the same size as you.” She said smiling. “Yeah I won’t know how to act.” Tommy said. “I meant what I said about our relationship. If you find...well just be happy.” She said wiping her eyes.

 

She then kissed her index and middle fingers and placed them on the wall over Tommy and stood up. Through the smudge Tommy could see Maria’s giant crotch and on it a shiny single zipper bigger than he was. He looked up and above the huge swells of her blouse she was smiling down at him and waving. A tear splattered on the roof and she abruptly turned. Tommy saw her ass imprinted on the outside of her form fitting blue jeans as big a hillside, two hill sides undulating beautifully as his gigantic wife walked out.

 

“Hey, you must be Tommy.” He heard a woman’s voice from behind him. He turned. It was a blonde haired, blue eyed woman a smidge shorter than he was with a body type an average of Sasha’s athletic and Maria’s voluptuous form; so basically a knockout. She was accompanied by two guys both about a head shorter than her.“I’m Cindy Wilson and this is Glenn Johnson and John Gibbs.” She introduced. Normal size people were definitely going to be a plus. “Nice to meet you.” He said.

 

Chapter 20: Deja Vu by minuss

 

Chapter 20: Deja vu

 

After a couple of days Tommy had fully settled in. Cindy was the mission commander for his expedition. She was confident, sexy, and hyper-competent and they hit it off right away. Her highly efficient military manner reminded him of his friend Amy. He noticed early on that he seemed to be the tallest of all the Micronauts or at least of all of them he had met. The next closest was Cindy who looked to be a maybe five inches shorter than he was. It was a familiar and comfortable feeling being big again.

 

The crew had hit the showers after drilling for emergency core breaches for ten hours straight. It was an open shower situation and Tommy grabbed the nozzle next to the second engineer, Chuck. He was a little man that didn’t stand much higher than Tommy’s belly button. “Hey, Tommy.” Chuck said. “Chuck.” Tommy responded turning on his shower.

 

Tommy noticed Chuck turn away from him as he lathered up. He smiled knowingly. It wasn’t long ago he was on the other end of that sort of embarrassment in Bill’s presence, but it was a much worse comparison. Chuck’s entire penis was about the size of just Tommy’s dickhead, but Tommy’s whole body had been smaller than Bill’s piss hole. Then of course Bill had been fucking his wife too. It was hard to have much sympathy for Chuck’s shower shame after all that. It even felt a little good to be on the other end of the humiliation equation.

 

A moment later and Cindy stepped up to the nozzle on Chuck’s other side. He wasn’t even as tall as her titties. “Hey Chuck, she turned facing him. Care to hand over some shampoo?” She asked nonchalantly as if she wasn’t standing naked in front of him. She had what appeared to be heavy D cups with large nipples proudly jutting off the ends of light brown aureoles the size of saucers. Her bust cut nicely into a small waist and then flared out again at her wide sexy hips giving her the classic hour glass figure.

 

To Chuck’s credit he didn’t even blink or gawk. He didn’t drop his eyes to her chest high, curly, light blonde, inverted triangular bush or the fat glistening lips beneath those curls. He looked passed Cindy’s huge wet breasts into her sky blue eyes. “Sure, Cindy.” He said and just handed it up to her. “Thanks.” She said before pouring some into her hand and soaping up her hair. Chuck turned off his nozzle and left.

 

Tommy slid one shower over. Cindy turned and smiled. “Something wrong with the other shower crewman?” She asked. “Just wanted to chat.” Tommy said playing it cool. “Right, and that ten inch spear is just from the breeze.” Cindy shot back. “Oh, so you noticed that.” Tommy said smiling. Cindy turned and a faced him resting her hand on a hip. “We’ve all been where you are. Just in from the world and horny as hell because everyone we knew before is well over a mile tall and inaccessible. I can help you with that. We take care of our own.” She said smiling.

 

“Just like that.” Tommy said. “Just like that. You’re horny and I like to fuck too. No sense in wasting that huge erection. Does there have to be more?” She asked stepping over to his shower. “Of course, if you aren’t attracted to me anyone else would probably be willing to help too.” She said as a matter-of-fact.

 

“Really? Anyone? Woman or man?” He asked in disbelief. “Really, although most of the guys won’t fuck other guys, but a few do. The women are more accommodating, but there are less of us. You have to leave societal norms behind. The rules of the rest of the world don’t apply to us. There’s only about a hundred and ten of us on planet. We really do have to stick together.” She said. “So, right here then?” Tommy asked. “Right here.” Cindy answered smiling.

 

Tommy didn’t need to be told twice. He turned and lifted her up into the air and impaled her with his cock. She wrapped her legs around him and he turned again and pressed her against the wall where he fucked her senseless. Afterward they rinsed off and went back to her room where he tagged her from behind for good measure. She was still pumping her ass back at him as he spent his last bit of stiffness and was pulling out. He collapsed in a chair and she rolled up onto her bed.

 

“So, you and Chuck?” He asked. “Of course, Chuck likes to fuck too.” She said. “So, how do Chuck and I compare?” He asked smugly. “Don’t be like that. Chuck does just fine. Besides you might be like Chuck in a couple of days.” She said. “Come again?” Tommy asked. “Surely you’ve noticed that you’re taller than everyone?” She asked. “Yeah, so?” He answered.

 

“You’re over height. The maximum height is exactly my height. You might call that arbitrary. It is, but they have to draw a line somewhere and that’s the line. Since your last treatment didn’t get you there and you haven’t shrunk any in the couple days you’ve been here...” “You mean another treatment.” Tommy interrupted. “Yep. Chuck was like you once too: over height.” She explained.

 

“Well shit, isn’t there a minimum height?” He asked. “Oddly, there isn’t. I mean its not like someone that gets too small can be grown back anyway.” She said. “I really don’t want to shrink anymore.” He said. “What difference does it make? I mean you, Chuck, me; to normal size people we’re all the same.” She explained.

 

It sort of made sense, but he still didn’t want to get smaller. “I just like being big again. I was big before I shrunk.” He said. “I know. I read your profile.” She said. “Can’t they just make bigger suits for me?” He asked. “They could, but they won’t. I mean if they did and the next person coming through is a few inches taller than you they might want the same option, right? The line has to be somewhere.” She explained.

 

“What if I just refuse?” He said sitting up and crossing his arms. “You could, but you won’t.” She said. Tommy just sat there looking pissed. “That scenario goes like this; you refuse an order and you have to leave. In the program you get access to the best tech there is. Out of the program you’re just some guy that’s a fraction of an inch tall with no support except what your wife can give you. Imagine trying to get along out there with no PAV or intercoms or even clothes? How long before you’re stashed in the corner in some ant colony and forgotten about?” She asked.

 

As much as he hated the fact of it she was right. He had only one option. In any event, he didn’t come this far to quit at the end. “OK. So when does this happen?” He asked. “Anytime. We can do it now if you want. It just has to be pretty soon. We want you training at your final height so the team is in sync with your permanent physical capabilities.” She said.

 

“You mean I don’t have to go out there to do it?” He asked. “No. We have a shrink chamber in the facility. There’s no need. We also have the local expertise to run and maintain it. He crawled into bed and spooned her. She sighed and leaned into him. “If its any consolation I’ll miss your bigness too, but it has to be this way.” She said. “You’re sure I’ll be shorter than you.” He asked while cupping a big boob and toggling her nipple with his thumb.

 

“You’ll definitely be shorter than me. They’ll give you the minimum dose I’m sure, but I’m only a head shorter than you. You’ll be at best what will seem like a foot shorter than you are now, but it could be two or three feet shorter too.” She said. “Fine. Lets do this tomorrow. May as well get it over with. I’ll need a nice supportive fuck when its over though.” He said. She just laughed.

 

 

Tommy was pissed as he stormed his way back to his commander’s dormitory. He got to the door and knocked loudly. “Just a minute.” He heard her voice say. The door opened and he was greeted by commander Wilson or rather commander Wilson’s shirt covered boobs. “Looks like I lost more than a foot.” He said. She had a tight green shirt and fatigues on. She laughed. “It looks like it.” She agreed. He wasn’t as short as Chuck, but he was closer to Chuck in height than he was to her now.

 

It was like deja-vu all over again. This gorgeous woman he just fucked yesterday was now towering over him; her tits were right about face level; if she turned just right he’d get an eye full of nipple. Her hair was in a pony tail and she had a hat on. He felt so confident yesterday when he was looking down at her, but now she was so much bigger than he was and something subconscious seemed to prevent him from trying to make a move on her and he sort of just stood there fuming impotently.

 

“Come on, lets get to the workout facility. Everyone else is probably already there.” She ordered. He turned and walked out and she shut her door and started down the hall. He fell behind and couldn’t keep his eyes from dropping to her ass practically imprinted on the fatigues. He wanted to grab it. So he did. Wrong decision.

 

As soon as his small hand grabbed her ass cheek through the pants she stopped immediately and scowled down at him and then at his arm and hand. The look on her face said, ‘What the fuck do you think you’re doing?’ His arm went limp and his hand fell away. She just rolled her eyes and started walking again. When they got to the training room the rest of the ten member crew were there.

 

Tommy, had met them all at various points over the last few days. There was John and Glenn whom he’d met with Cindy after Maria dropped him off. They had been shorter than he was and now both were at least a full head taller than he was. There was Chuck who was now only a head shorter than he was. Melissa, the ship’s medical officer, was also a head taller now. She was a pretty woman with dark hair and a slender build. Dan, Lee, and Ricardo were all three taller, but only by a few inches or so. Eve was shorter by half a head. Tommy was the third shortest now, but Cindy towered over all of them.

 

“Today we’re practicing getting our suits on as fast as we can. Find a gear set and stand ready.” Cindy ordered. The crew scurried to the nearest enviro-suit pack. Tommy had not done this drill before because the suit had been too small. Three hours later they finally finished that drill. Cindy had made them repeat it until she was satisfied with everyone’s score. Eve had caused them to have to stay for an extra hour at least because she was by far the slowest. Tommy had the second fastest time, only Melissa had been quicker.

 

After the suit drills they hit the obstacle course. Tommy’s super fast times he posted as a bigger person came back down to Earth with his reduction, but he still posted the third fastest time with only Glen and Cindy finishing faster. They had lunch next and then hit the pool for conditioning and then some PAV engine maintenance and finally the showers.

 

Tommy entered and was treated to Melissa bent over and getting it from behind from Glenn. The permissive sexuality would take some getting used to, but he could see how it would help unit cohesion. A crew that loved each other literally would do just about anything for each other. Tommy continued on down a few showers and saw Cindy’s huge body soaking under the hot spray.

 

He took the one next to her. “Not out of line am I?” He said turning on the water and looking over at his commander. She just laughed, “No, you can come over here if you want.” She offered. He walked over and slid a hand over her hip and then to her ass. His hand looked so tiny now in the presence of her enlarged voluptuousness. “You just have to respect boundaries. Earlier I was in commander mode.” She explained. “So, basically all our extra-curriculars are after the day is done?” He asked. “That’s a good rule of thumb.” She answered.

 

Later when they went back to his dorm this time it was not unlike his first time with Maria after the first treatment. Cindy basically had her way with him tossing him this way and that. She smashed his tiny head between her big tits and squeezed his small body with her long legs and smooth thighs. He fell asleep as the little spoon and when he awoke in the morning felt so small. Maybe he ought to approach Eve he thought as he lay there surrounded by Cindy’s large body.

 

Tommy wiggled free and slid out of bed to get some water. He was still groggy. He heard Cindy yawn. “What time is it?” She asked. Tommy glanced at his clock display on his way back to bed. “Looks like 6 in the morning.” He answered. “I got to go run.” She said and sat up and stretched in bed. Tommy was mesmerized by her tits. They just looked so huge, bigger than he remembered. They jiggled and shook beautifully as she stretched. Like a moth to flame he made a beeline to them. He had a mind to convince her to stay for another round and put off her run a little while longer.

 

As he approached she stood up out of bed and something wasn’t right. He was staring straight ahead at her curly blonde bush! It pushed forward into his face. He felt her pussy lips on his nose and her curls brushing his cheeks, forehead, and chin simultaneously. He fell. “What the fuck?” He heard Cindy curse only now realizing she had trucked him.

 

“Quit fooling around. Its time for my run.” She said straddling him and not realizing anything was amiss. He slowly got back to his feet and he heard a gasp. “Shit, you shrunk!” She blurted. She circled him and he saw her examining him intently from above as if she didn’t quite trust her initial assessment. She bent over and put two huge hands on his shoulders and turned him.

 

“Tommy are you OK?” She asked, but his gaze was drawn to her huge hooters dangling naked and free as long as one of his arms and as big as his whole upper body. “Tommy, are you OK??” She asked again shaking him out of his daze. “Yeah.” He said shaking his head. She stood back up to her full height and rested a hand a curvy hip. “This shouldn’t be happening. We’ll get to the bottom of this.” She promised. Her blonde bush was staring him right in the face.

 

He knew he should be freaking out, but right now he just wanted the naked goddess in front of him whom was now twice as tall as he was. It was a side effect of the shrinking. He had forgotten how horny it made him and her pussy was right there less than foot from his face teasing him. He wanted to walk forward and bury his face in it again. Instead, he just stared at it as Cindy talked with the medical center on her communicator.

 

“Good. OK, see you then.” She said terminating the communication. “The nurses are on the way.” She told him. He was small enough now that she felt the need to bend over just to talk to him. They had a few minutes before the medics came so Cindy decided to use the opportunity to investigate the situation some.

 

She sat back down on the bed so she wasn’t so imposing and her pussy wasn’t right in his face, but it just brought him up to her chest and now and her tits were in his face now. So she reached out and picked him up and sat him on her left knee so she could talk with him and try and get some information. “Did you feel anything while it was happening or anything weird after the treatment?” She asked.

 

He was docile and didn’t resist when she picked him up. “No, nothing. Well, I mean I’m horny as hell, but that’s not a new side effect. Its always been like that after shrinking.” He answered staring at her huge breasts brushing against his upper body. His pecker stiffened up and grew to perhaps the size of her pinky finger. “OK, lets see if we can find something to wear for both of us.” She said putting him on the bed and then rising up to retrieve her clothes.

 

She found an old T-shirt for him and it fit like a dress, but at least he’d be a bit warmer. The medics arrived shortly after and Cindy accompanied them to the medical center. She felt responsible; not that him shrinking was her fault, but responsible because Tommy was under her command and this terrible thing had happened. She was loyal to her crew and they were loyal to her and Tommy was one of her crew now. She would be there for him just like she would for any of them; even if he was the newest member.

 

 

The ship had been in deep space for a month now and they had already made four jumps. They cataloged the star system they found themselves in for a week and then moved on. The data was stored locally and when they had enough they loaded up a specially fitted drone capable of quantum phase jumping, the same technology driving the main engines, with copies of the data and sent it back to Earth. They did this because direct communication with Earth was low bandwidth only.

 

Cindy’s shift on the bridge was almost over and right on schedule the second shift bridge crew came on duty. After turning over the bridge she and her first shift crew left for their dorms or for a workout. Cindy’s routine always began with the latter. Her conditioning was excellent and she wanted it to remain that way. The facilities in the ship weren’t near as good as those on Earth, but she made do. When her work out was over she hit the showers.

 

She grabbed the first stall, but before she could turn the water on she was interrupted, “This one’s out of order commander.” She heard an electronically amplified voice warn her. She hadn’t seen the shoe sized black vehicle down by her feet and parked near the wall at first. A panel opened on the small vehicle and out walked Tommy.

 

“You’ll have to find another one.” He said through a small bull horn like device. He was chest high to her ankle putting him at what seemed to her about five inches though in absolute terms five inches would be almost a football field to her and much more distance for him. They had wanted to keep him on Earth, to study him, but Tommy begged her not to let them and so she fought for him and won.

 

Mission command ultimately allowed him to remain with Cindy’s crew, but only after all the Micronauts threatened to resign. Tommy’s cause to remain on the mission and not become some lab rat became something of a proxy battle between management and the talent. This was in no small part a result of her own advocacy efforts. It didn’t curry her any favor with the bigs (as they called the normal sized members of the program), but the Micronauts loved her for it, especially Tommy.

 

Over the weeks he had continued to dwindle and they weren’t for sure if he was done shrinking. Cindy crouched so she wasn’t so far above her little crewman. “Still holding at a hundred and five microns?” She asked. “A hundred and five point eight.” He said over the bullhorn like device. “Oh, excuse me.” She said sarcastically while smirking. It was a ridiculously small size, but to normal people so was her relatively gigantic 1587 microns.

 

He had been quite popular among the ladies when he was a bit larger and Tommy reveled in it. He’d lost some length and girth, but even now he made an excellent dildo. Cindy liked that she could fit all of him in quite comfortably now. “So, you want to swing by after your shift is over?” She asked hopefully. “Chuck’s got me working a double today. Seems like there’s no end of duct work or crevices that need repair work done in them.” He said.

 

When he saw the disappointment on her face he added, “So, I guess we’ll have to do it now.” “Really? You don’t mind?” She asked sincerely. “Just rinse me off after.” He said taking his tiny tool belt and rudimentary garments off and tossing them in his truck. When he indicated he was ready she picked him up and stood up.

 

“I can do one better than rinsing you off.” She said and pumped some shower gel onto him. She then proceeded to lather up her large tits with Tommy before moving downward to her bush and thighs. She lathered up her butt cheeks before moving on to the main event.

 

Tommy had little time to react before the soap hit him and then he face planted into her breast flesh. The smooth slippery flesh massaged his whole body. It felt like being polished with silk as she slid him across her giant globes. When he neared her nipple he grabbed the spongy bucket sized nub and squeezed, punched, and bit it even in order to provide stimulation to it. He’d become somewhat of an expert at pleasuring giant women these past several months.

 

She slipped him between the titanic tits and pressed him up into the under-boob and as she slid him along for a time he could feel her boob fleshing pressing from one side and her chest pressing from the other. Next, she rubbed him in a circular pattern a few times down her belly and navel until soon her wet bush began assaulting him.

 

Fortunately, the soap kept him from tangling, but he felt the curly hairs try and grab him as she soaped her crotch up using him as the loofah. She pushed him down against her pliant pussy lips and he could feel them splitting and molding to him, but she wasn’t ready for that just yet. He went down further down the inside of a thigh and then to its outside and up and around to a soft buttock, and over curvy hip, and then across her navel just above her bush she deftly switched him to her other hand.

 

She went over the curve of the opposite hip, down the smooth, soft buttock to its crease and then out across a thigh to its silky inside and back up brushing against those warm, plump pussy lips again teasing the crease and starting to part them as she pulled him up along it like plowing a field. She slid him straight over her clit peeking out and then through the bush and up her navel and belly and her grip tightened as she brought him upward and doused him in her intense sky blue-eyed gaze.

 

She uttered a single word, “Good?” She asked holding him like a lollipop she was about to enjoy. He couldn’t lift his arms because they were pinned to his side. So, he just nodded. She smiled and then lowered him straight down and reached under herself as if she was going to wipe herself with him and then she did. Pressing him into her pussy as she did so.

 

Cindy’s mouth fell open and she exhaled softly and planted her left hand onto the stall wall as she began to grind herself onto her hand holding and guiding Tommy upward. Tommy ever the expert tucked his head into the nook of both arms and balled his fists against his head as the man eating pussy began to devour him.

 

She began to massage herself with her hand down there as she rolled her hips and pushed Tommy upward simultaneously. She tensed for a second raring back and then rolled her hips forward like a soft, sexy, steamroller while she pressed into herself with her right hand; and, poof her hand was now empty.

 

“Mmmm.” She moaned softly as she slipped her now empty right hand up through her bush, across her navel and belly, to her big wet left breast and squeezed as she lifted it and then when it slipped through her grasp she pinched her stiff left nipple hard with her thumb, middle, and index finger. She then dropped her hand down her body and began diddling her clitoris with her fingers. She started climaxing.

 

Some of the other women confided in her disappointment at Tommy’s recent shrinkage, of course, because they had thought he’d leveled off at 185 microns and were mistaken and worried about his well being, but also because he was now a much smaller phallic for them.

 

However, Cindy liked him better at this size. There was something about putting all of him inside of her. She felt so powerful. Control was such an aphrodisiac. She was already the biggest and strongest Micronaut, but this was a level beyond even that. Despite her arousal she was very gentle and insured Tommy was OK at all times. Her own experiences saw to that.

 

...

 

Cindy had been dating a guy, Todd, before she joined the program. They tried to make it work with predictable results. She couldn’t do much for him once she got below knee high, but they kept at it though, determined to stay together. When she got really small they tried all sorts of things, but what could a one inch tall woman truly do for a full sized man?

 

He was playing with his phone one day while lounging in the yard near the above ground inflatable pool and Cindy was sunning on his navel just above the hem of his trunks. She had burrowed a comfortable pallet in his dark belly hairs. “Why don’t you rub that sexy little ass of yours on my cock?” He asked out of the blue and lifted the hem of his trunks up. At only an inch high she was highly skeptical, but was also so insecure she would do almost anything he asked in an attempt to physically please him.

 

So, she cautiously entered his cavernous trunks. She waded through his coarse neck high bush and crawled up onto his tree sized cock to its head, and after five minutes of rubbing her tiny ass against the crest of the giant penis to no avail she had all but given up when her world shook. He had stood up! She could tell from the orientation of gravity. What was he up to?

 

She quickly lay flat on his large limp penis and held on for dear life lest she fall off and get pinned under his ball sack or worse; wedged in his ass or fall out of his trunks altogether. A minute or so later he stopped. She heard some whispers and what sounded like a giggle. She waited in bewilderment for what seemed like an eternity, but in reality was only a couple of minutes. Then he pulled down his trunks.

 

No sooner than the light hit her his cock stood to attention. It was thick and level enough that Cindy could stand and even walk on it. She cautiously stood up and looked around. They were inside, in their bedroom to be precise, and they weren’t alone. Out in front of her past the ridge of her boyfriends giant dickhead she saw the curly hairs at the top of what looked like a full copper-brown colored bush. She looked up and saw a woman’s soft belly and jutting out above that the undersides of two enormous titties and a familiar face smiling down at her from above and between them.

 

“Surprise.” said her best friend Meagan. The last time she had seen Meagan she had been waist high on her and even then she seemed a little intimidating. She also thought she had been a little too familiar with Todd that time too. Now, she was downright terrifying and totally and inappropriately naked. This can’t be happening was Cindy’s first thought. After her shock subsided she asked, “What are you doing here?” It was obvious what she was doing here and she truly wanted to scream, ‘Get the fuck out’, but yelling obscenities at someone so large didn’t seem like the best idea either.

 

“Babe you know how we’re always looking for ways to spice things up? Well Meagan is willing to help us with that.” He said. “How does Meagan fucking you help us!?” Cindy yelled out unable to hide her anger. Meagan bent over and Cindy watched nervously as her friend’s big building-sized boobs hung freely and heavily swayed slowly in front of her. “Oh, don’t look at like that. It’s just a menage a trois is all.” Meagan said smiling triumphantly.

 

Cindy swallowed and looked up to find Meagan’s bright green eyes above observing her closely. Their eyes met and Cindy didn’t like what she saw. “I’m just here to help with the, uhm...equipment.” She said looking at Cindy before she surveyed the long penis she was standing on with a look of desire. She smiled and then gently flipped the tip of Todd’s erect penis down with her index finger. This sent his giant cock to bouncing like a diving board.

 

Cindy lost her balance and fell off immediately screaming on the way to her death. A blur of motion ensued and Meagan effortlessly caught Cindy with just one hand. “Awww, you poor thing. I’ve got you. See, he’s much too big for you to handle all by yourself and that’s why I’m here; to help you.” She said with a hint of mockery in her tone.

 

She stood up and lifted her friend up to chest level. “Yeah, its a three way.” Todd agreed emphatically looking down at her laying in Meagan’s giant hand while stealing glances at Meagan’s boobs. “We can pleasure you while Meagan and I...well you know.” He suggested trailing off.

 

“That’s right. It’ll be fun.” Meagan added. “We’ve always talked about messing around with each other; and just look at those cute little boobies.” She said probing Cindy’s chest with the tip of her pinky finger. First, Cindy tried in futility to fend her friend’s finger off, but then gave up and Meagan massaged both her breasts simultaneously with just the tip of her pinky finger. “They still look amazing on you, but he probably prefers them a bit bigger, eh, Todd?” She said compressing her shoulders and causing her own giant tits to collide and bounce off one another before jiggling back to rest.

 

Cindy and Meagan both observed Todd staring lustfully at Meagan’s big bare breasts. Cindy immediately turned and looked up pleadingly at her friend just as Meagan glanced down at her. Cindy’s non-verbal request said, ‘OK, I know he wants you, you’ve won, but please don’t’. The response came in the form of small smirk from her former roommate. She then turned her attention back to her spoils.

 

“Cindy and I used to share bras back when we were roomies before you stole her away from me.” She said to Todd in a flirty voice. “Those days are over. In fact...” She paused moving Cindy close to the end of her giant tit. “I think my nipple is bigger than she is.” She added winking at Todd as she moved his minuscule girlfriend close to her large aroused nipple for comparison. It wasn’t lost on Cindy that she was totally right. If that large brown nipple of hers had been a barrel should could’ve climbed inside of it with room to spare.

 

“I bet you could use one of my bras for a house now, eh, Cindy?” She asked rhetorically while basking in her boob dominance. “That’s so fucking hot. Lay back and put her on your nipple.” Todd suggested. “Like this?” Meagan asked moving to lay on her friend’s bed. After a whirlwind of motion Cindy found herself sitting astride her friend’s huge nipple with a perfect view as her boyfriends giant erect cock dove down and buried itself between her friend’s legs and into the midst of her vast brown bush.

 

Cindy heard a squishing noise as Todd’s pelvis pressed forward and her friend’s long legs hugged his sides with her smooth inner thighs. “Mmmmm” Meagan moaned softly. His bush made contact with hers and intermingled with it then a moment later their pelvis’s parted and Todd’s penis emerged again and it was glistening. Without warning his tongue knocked Cindy off of her friend’s nipple and then his lips surrounded her and the nipple and he sucked her into his mouth.

 

She was thrown this way and that and heard smooching noises all around. When she re-emerged into the light she found that her breasts were resting on Meagan’s red lips. She could feel the lipstick smearing onto the bottoms of them and Meagan’s tongue rubbing, tasting, and otherwise jostling her legs; and then even sliding between them and probing her own groin. She might have enjoyed that had she not been so scared.

 

Meagan was too big. She could release her lip grip and swallow her whole or bite her in half with her Cindy sized incisors and not miss a beat. Cindy’s heart was racing as her imagination ran wild. She looked up and tensed as her boyfriend’s lips pressed down over her. She was unsure if he sucked her, if Meagan’s tongue pushed her, or both but she found herself back in Todd’s mouth.

 

His tongue pressed on her face and over her tits. She felt her legs emerge and the cool air tickled her tush. She scissor kicked furiously until something soft clamped down on both her legs at calf level. She started to scream, but Todd’s tongue knocked the scream out of her mouth and smeared it across her titties in its seemingly rhythmic pass.

 

She felt the softness move up to her butt and then over her hips consuming her lower body entirely. Then she heard smooching sounds all around and Todd’s tongue slid down her front over her boobs and belly while Meagan’s tongue slid up the length of her legs and over her butt to her back. Some more smooching and she found herself floating away from Todd’s face. Her boyfriend and best friend were now sitting upright on her bed and had been kissing with half of her in Todd’s mouth and the other half of her in Meagan’s!

 

She knew this because the upper half of her body was now hanging out of Meagan’s mouth. She could see Todd’s hand down between Meagan’s legs through the space between Meagan’s massive breasts. Her own little breasts wobbled frenetically as she beat her tiny fists against Meagan’s plump red lips. “Put me down!” She screamed.

 

She felt Meagan prrr and her whole body vibrated. She then felt herself slip out of Meagan’s mouth and then a little more. It was as if Meagan had heard her and was granting her wish. She noticed how high up she was and that now scared her. “Meagan! Don’t drop me!” Cindy yelled. Meagan ignored her and dipped her head slightly and deposited little Cindy on her huge left tit.

 

Cindy screamed as she slid down its smooth length until Todd’s hand covered her and gently guided her to Meagan’s nipple. Cindy planted her feet firmly on the erect nub and stood. “Hold on little one.” Meagan whispered as she slowly turned her shoulders. Cindy slipped and fell, but caught the giant nipple with her hands. “Mmmmm. It looks like our little lover needs some assistance.” Meagan said. After which Cindy found herself once again compressed between her boyfriend’s tongue and her best friend’s giant nipple.

 

“Ooohh, put her between my boobs.” She heard Meagan request and not a moment later she was back in Todd’s mouth again. She then tumbled out and found herself sitting between her friend’s gigantic breasts and coated with quickly evaporating saliva and. She looked up and saw that Meagan was now laying back on her pillows and staring intently down at her. “Want to play with my titties little one?” She asked in a simultaneously seductive, sadistic, and playful sort of way.

 

“No. Don’t.” Cindy said putting her hand up, but Meagan just smiled and slowly smashed her breasts together anyway and then kneaded them once with her hands for good measure. When they parted again Cindy was disoriented and gasping. Her giant friend had squeezed the air from her and could have smothered her completely if she hadn’t let up or crushed her outright had she been more forceful.

 

Darkness pervaded as it seemed like the sky itself was descending, but it was just her boyfriend’s upper body. It didn’t stop until his hairy chest pushed down on Meagan’s big thimble-like nipples. Cindy heard kissing and then Todd whispered huskily, “That was so sexy.” He said. “Really? That was nothing. You want me to do it again?” Meagan asked.

 

Cindy just realized that they were talking about her. She looked up and saw four giant eyes looking down at her. Then she saw Meagan smile just before the massive swells of boob flesh welled up on her sides and closed in on her again. She pushed and struggled with all her might, but her resistance served as but one more source of amusement.

 

Meagan giggled gleefully as she toyed with her tiny vanquished sexual rival. “She actually thinks she can stop them, see.” She said to Todd as she held her big breasts apart in her hands for a moment and nodded down at little Cindy struggling in her cleavage; as if the fact of her utter domination wasn’t sufficient without a heavy dose of humiliation too.

 

“You know I’m just barely pressing them together.” She told Cindy and to demonstrate she gently twisted her hands which pushed her tits together crushing Cindy between them again. Cindy was alternately released and squeezed several times between Meagan’s giant titties as the two giants got off on her helplessness versus Meagan’s enormous anatomy. Obviously, they had dispensed with any pretense of this being about her pleasure.

 

She was about to lose consciousness between Meagan’s big boobs, but something launched her out into the open near Meagan’s collar bone. She used the collar to help stand. She was exhausted and looked upward tracing the contour of Meagan’s neck and jawline. She heard her friend giggle. She didn’t see Todd and was surprised to find his lips weren’t locked with Meagan’s. She stepped back and still didn’t see him. Then she turned around.

 

He was towering into the sky over her, the giant breasts, and even Meagan like a chiseled naked colossus, hands resting on his hips, with a look of pleasure on his face. She lowered her gaze realized Meagan’s mountainous mammaries were now wrapped around her boyfriend’s tree like penis. They were convulsing back and forth tit fucking him to the command of her best friend’s huge hands. She then looked directly in front of her and not more than eight feet away was Todd’s mushroom tip taller than she was staring at her. It was so big she could easily stick her whole her arm into its slit she figured.

 

No sooner than that thought finished she was hit by a load of sticky fluid that knocked her on her ass and then another landed on her. “That was fast. See, look how effective we can be when we team up.” Meagan said to her small friend. Cindy’s leg was pinched and she was lifted out of the pool of semen by it. Upside he rotated slightly as she soared up high over her friend’s giant breasts and her boyfriend’s giant penis. “Here, put her between my butt cheeks.” Meagan requested as she deposited Cindy into her own boyfriend’s awaiting hand.

 

He dismounted Meagan so she could re-position. “Todd please, no!” Cindy screamed. Todd seemed to hear, but his recognition was interrupted. “Well?” Meagan asked. She had rolled off one side of the bed and lifted her ass into the air causing her huge tits to hang down and rest on the bed beneath her. Cindy couldn’t compete.

 

Todd’s focus was on the sexy, shapely, naked woman that wanted him to fuck her from behind. The tiny naked chirping thing in his hand wasn’t registering as his girlfriend anymore or even a person at the moment to his sex charged mind. It was a thing: a toy. The fact that it was alive, also his girlfriend, and best friend’s with the sexy woman he was currently fucking made it all the more fun to play with.

 

He stood up and stepped up to the plate behind Meagan. “No! Todd don’t!” Cindy yelled again up at him. He responded by lifting her up over the swells of Meagan’s ass and slowly tilting his hand to the side and dumping her between the top of Meagan’s buttocks all with this dazed smile on his face. He watched hypnotically as Cindy clawed and fought, but inevitably slid down into the deep crevice cleaving Meagan’s sexy ass. She was desperately trying to grab something to halt her descent, but was helpless against the utter enormity of Meagan’s butt compared to tiny little her.

 

She only stopped when Meagan gently squeezed. “Ooohh, I can feel her!” She squealed. She slowly rolled her hips and gently clinched and then un-clinched. She could faintly feel her small friend between her butt cheeks. Her pussy was practically dripping now. “I’m squeezing her. You try, but be gentle. Remember she’s just a tiny little thing.” She said as she pushed her butt against Todd’s groin.

 

Cindy had finally slid to the cusp of Meagan’s asshole which gave her sort of a ledge to stand on given the angle Meagan was tilting her ass at. At first Todd’s bush inundated his little girlfriend, but then he took a hold of Megan’s curvy hips with his hands and positioned her ass a bit further out clearing Cindy’s field of vision. She looked up at him both fearful and yet still hopeful he’d come to his senses.

 

He looked down at her. She saw the muscles in his arms and chest ripple as he lifted his hands up. She heard his hands as they slid over the smooth skin of her friend's giant ass from the curve of her hips. She braced herself as the fleshy walls hugged and then crushed her. The look of lustful fascination on Todd’s face as he watched the plight he induced upon her from above would forever be etched in her brain.

 

Just a small squeeze by his hands and she was crushed by Meagan’s butt down there. Cindy gasped for air when the light of the world returned. She felt herself moving like she was going to fall forward, but then saw Todd’s taunt tummy and bush thrust forward accompanied by a squishing noise and realized it had been him positioning Meagan’s ass again; so he could penetrate her. She saw him look down at her and their eyes met.

 

She thought they had connected. Then his arms moved, Cindy heard a soft slap, and Meagan’s ass cheeks smashed her again. This was followed by a giggle from Meagan. “Uuummmm, that feels nice.” She cooed. Todd smiled as he gently and rapidly slapped both Meagan’s ass cheeks with his fingers from the sides and watched as his tiny girlfriend was helplessly clapped by Meagan’s gigantic jiggling butt.

 

Things went like this a few more times until all the strength left Cindy and she fell, but her fall was quick and she felt herself move backward. She was laying on Todd’s erect cock, which was half buried in her best friend’s pussy. “Please, stop.” She cried out barely raising her arm, but even were he inclined her voice was too weak to reach his ears. He did see her though.

 

She saw his eyes wash over her and register her small presence on his stiff penis through the lusty glaze covering them. He smiled and watched in morbid fascination as he slowly pushed his pelvis forward. She couldn’t believe that he had seen her and yet was still pushing her into Meagan’s giant vagina anyway.

 

It seemed right. His old relationship was in its death throws anyway, small and shriveled, represented perfectly by the pathetic and shrinking little thing laying on his stiff cock. His new relationship was right there in front of him for the taking represented perfectly by the vibrant, fun, and voluptuous Meagan; who’s fat furry pussy he was now impaling. All he had to do to make the transition from old to new was push. Could anything be more simple?

 

Cindy screamed as the giant pussy slowly ate up her boyfriends penis bit by bit, squishing and belching as it went, until it was her turn. She kicked at it and it worked at first, but on the third kick her foot slipped in and before she could react was in up to her chest. She grabbed a hold of some curly, copperish, rope-like pubic hair and held tight, but her grip was not strong enough and it didn’t stop her. It just slipped from her tiny hands leaving only rope burn behind. A moment later and she was pushed in completely.

 

Todd pushed until Meagan’s soft ass touched his upper thighs. He reversed and looked down. His ex-girlfriend had been wiped clean off his cock. The transition complete he smiled and took hold of Meagan’s soft curvy hips and thrust. For Cindy, after that it was bits and pieces. She vaguely remembered being pummeled inside of a wet fleshy prison. She remembered it stopping and then silence. She thought she was dead.

 

That illusion evaporated after being pulled out of Meagan’s pussy and getting some chest compression's from the same giant manicured pinky finger that earlier groped her breasts. She heard Meagan’s voice admonish, “What the fuck were you thinking? She’s probably dead.” After that she woke up in the facility and never saw Todd or Meagan again nor did she care to. They had certainly had their fun, but had almost killed her in the process.

 

 

Cindy shuddered. The bad memory ended her orgasm which was nearly complete anyway. She carefully extracted Tommy into her hand and lifted him up to her face. “You ok?” She asked. “Yeah, don’t forget to rinse me off.” He reminded her. “You bet.” She said and held him under the shower for a minute before putting him back down near his truck.

 

She felt very protective of Tommy. Since his unexpected shrinkage lots of people much bigger than her wanted things from him. She needed to look out for his interests, but she had no legal authority to do so. She’d need to win over his wife when they returned and maybe even move in with them.

 

She could pitch it as a way to help her care for Tommy; after all he was approaching microbe size in comparison to her now. She’d need someone small just to interact with him. If Tommy was telling it true about their open relationship she wouldn’t be jealous and might even feel some sense of relief. She’s sure she could sell it, but could she do it? She hadn’t trusted unsupervised big people since the traumatic end of her own relationship. For Tommy’s sake she’d have to.

 

 

“Here she comes. 3...2...1...Surpise!” Everyone yelled in unison as Rebecca opened the door. “Oh my gosh! Thank you all.” She said. Maria staked out a spot in a corner at a table that had a poster attached that read: “College Bound!”. She watched as her niece made the rounds thanking the people that had shown up for her send off party.

 

Maria could hardly believe it had been six months since Tommy had left the planet and even longer than that since she had last seen his family. There just was rarely a reason for her to visit. Also, Beth had been a little miffed the last time they spoke. She asked about having a send off party for Tommy after Maria had already dropped him off at the facility. Apparently, they were expecting her to arrange one. They simply didn’t understand how impractical that would’ve been with Tommy being so small.

 

Despite the misunderstanding about Tommy’s party, or lack thereof, she was having a good time at Becca’s send off party. “Aunt Maria!” She heard her niece call out as she walked over with arms out stretched for a hug. They embraced. It was a bit awkward since both women were so busty and their massive blouse covered breasts were wrestling to occupy the same space at the same time.

 

Maria’s abundance always won out in these situations, except this time it seemed there was just as much tit flesh on the other side of the hug. She felt her niece’s big boobs press against her own and compress them before sort of flopping into an interlocking pattern with them. Maria was a master of the boob hug and she could tell her niece was every bit as big as she was in the titty department now.

 

She smiled and stepped back as they relinquished their hug. That’s when she noticed that Becca had stooped. Must be the shoes. Nope, flats like hers. “Oh my gosh. Look how tall you’ve gotten. You’re taller than me now.” Maria said in disbelief. Becca just smiled and shook her head and said, “Six three.” “You’ve got to go out for volleyball when you get to college. Its so much fun.” Maria advised.

 

An hour later and Maria read a text from her boss. “Where are you?”. She sighed. She knew her new boss was a misogynist pig, but she hadn’t realized how hard driving and overbearing he was until she came to work for him. Sure, she was getting paid more, but she was putting in a lot more time too. “Just leaving my niece’s party be there in thirty minutes.” She texted back.

 

Maria had stopped by her place to change into something both more professional and seductive. She also got her four inch heels. This insured her tiny boss’s face was level with her big breasts when both stood. She figured it would cause him so slip up faster. However, over the last six months he had been surprisingly and annoyingly disciplined.

 

He rarely did anything in front of anyone else. It was always just him and her when he misbehaved; and he misbehaved a lot. Three times ago he traced her hips with his hands. The next time he slapped her ass. Just last week he pushed her nipple through her blouse with his finger like it was an elevator button. In each case it was just him and her.

 

When Maria got to work it was just Steve. “Where’s everyone else?” She asked. “I sent them home. I told them that you and I could finish the rest.” He said. Maria looked at her clock. It was already almost 7pm they were going to to be there until midnight. “Are you sure that’s wise? This will take forever with just the two of us.” She asked. “You’ve got brains and you’re a lawyer right?” He asked rhetorically. Maria rolled her eyes and sat across from him.

 

He slid a stack of papers over to her. “You look in this half and I’ll look through this other half.” Maria sighed and took a page and started to skimming through it. “I saw that sass. What? You think I just hired those giant tits of yours? We do real work around here too.” He said. There it was she thought. Sexual harassment clear as day and no one to hear it, but her. It would be her word against his. It wasn’t enough. She’d need witnesses or a recording to win.

 

Five and half hours later she crashed into her bed and didn’t even bother taking her clothes off. She snoozed until heard she her alarm sounding at 10:24 in the morning. She was catching up with her lawyer and partner in the nailing of Mansky at 11. They had become friends recently. She hung out with Sydney more than she did with Sasha these days, especially since Sasha was dating Bill’s best bud and Maria had dumped Bill.

 

Sydney and Maria’s Mansky meeting was taken on the patio lounge chairs with mimosa’s. Maria was still wearing the clothes she wore to work yesterday. “So, no touching this time, but lots of commentary about your breasts?” Sydney summarized what Maria had told her as she typed it into the harassment journal they were compiling. “Yeah first it was how he didn’t hire just my tits and wanted real work too and then it was how the extra salary was so he could watch them bounce.” Maria answered.

 

“So, how much extra?” Sydney asked. Maria laughed, “You’ve just been dying too know how much I make for months now.” Sydney grinned. “Mansky gave me a 50% bump over the old gig.” Maria said smiling. “Jeez those things are worth hundreds of thousands a year each then. What do hundred thousand dollar tits look like anyway? Are they made of gold or something?” Sydney asked rhetorically chuckling at her joke as she typed.

 

Why that little, then Maria realized how to flip the script. She could barely keep from giggling as she took off her blouse and took a deep breath causing her heavy duty front opening bra to explode open. Her giant breasts spilled out into the bright light of late morning as the defeated bra retreated beneath her big boobs. Sydney choked on her mimosa and spit the orange liquid all over the computer screen.

 

“Holly shit! Did you just bust your bra?” She asked. “No, silly. Its front opening, but since its small on me I can pop the front clasp with a deep breath. See?” Maria said standing up and removing and then tossing her huge bra at her small friend. It landed across Sydney’s legs. “Just big, heavy sacks of fat and mammary glands. Not gold, but most guys look at them like they are.” Maria said lifting both of her tits up from beneath and then letting them drop again.

 

“Small? Those cups may as well be buckets.” Syndey said setting the computer down and lifting the over sized undergarment off her legs as she stood up. “May I?” Sydney asked gesturing at Maria’s breasts. “What the hell, knock yourself out.” Maria said dropping her hands to her hips and presenting her titanic tits for inspection.

 

Sydney stepped up to the huge breasts, the nipples hung just below her nose. She honestly could say she had never seen a more impressive bust, not even clothed. She cupped the outside and bottom of each breast and pushed them together and watched them collide and jiggle. “They’re so squishy.” Sydney giddily said looking up to Maria.

 

Maria’s neck was tingling and she felt her nipples stiffening from the breast play of her small friend. Sydney ran her hands across the outer surface of the giant globes. “They’re smooth and cool to the touch.” She added. She circled her hands around to the aureoles and nipples. Then she laughed, “Look I’m the perfect height.” she said and opened her mouth and pretended she was going to suck on a nipple.

 

Maria couldn’t help herself and twisted just enough to push the large nipple right into Sydney’s open mouth! Sydney coughed the nipple out of her mouth and both women started laughing hysterically. “I walked right into that one didn’t I?” Sydney said as her nervous laughter died down. Truth be told she was aroused and her own nipples were erect. Which gave her an idea.

 

“Want to see my bra?” Sydney asked. Before Maria could respond Sydney peeled off her T-shirt to reveal she had no bra at all. “Awww, they’re so cute.” Maria complimented. “May I?” She asked. How could Sydney refuse after Maria allowed her to have her way with her gigantic tits. “Sure.” Sydney said dropping her hands to her hips and puffing her chest out trying to make them look as big as possible.

 

It didn’t work. They were the tiniest little titties Maria had ever seen on a woman, but she was polite. “They’re just so...perky.” Maria said with difficulty finding an adjective as she raised her hands, paused, and cupped the entirety Sydney’s “breasts” with two fingers and a thumb using each hand. At distance Sydney’s chest appeared flat, but there were the smallest of squishy boobs there beneath prominent brown nipples perfectly centered in symmetrical light brown aureoles the size of silver dollars.

 

Either of Maria’s own well pronounced aureoles would be bigger than either of Sydney's boobs and it wouldn’t be close. Sydney said as much as Maria alternately squeezed and released her tiny titties with her fingers. “God just your aureoles are bigger than my tits.” Sydney said removing her hands from her hips and grasping the ends of Maria’s giant face high breasts with her hands and feeling the fullness of those prominent plate sized aureoles of Maria’s with her palms. Her petite hands weren’t big enough to even cover their bumpy light brown circular surfaces.

 

Despite the fact that both women were now feeling each other’s breasts they each seemed to be more aware of their arms becoming slightly intertwined and touching as Sydney had to reach around and over Maria’s long arms to reach her breasts again. Maria locked eyes with the pretty blonde and fell into the two shimmering pools of deep blue peering back up at her. So much so that she found herself bending down and she didn’t stop until her lips pressed onto Sydney’s. Sydney kissed her back and then Maria caught herself and stood up.

 

“I’m sorry. I didn’t mean, err, I mean I don’t know what...” Maria started to stammer nervous about physical intimacy for perhaps the first time since her first time. Sydney just grabbed her by the hand and led her back into the house. It was surreal Maria thought being led back into her own house by this tiny little woman, but it seemed right so she went with it. Sydney found one of the guest bedrooms and closed the door after she led Maria into it.

 

Maria turned around prepared for some awkwardness, but Sydney defeated that possibility with swift assertiveness and simply walked up to Maria and pulled her skirt and panties down in one powerful yank. Sydney regarded Maria’s dark, full, untamed bush and looked up and smiled. She placed a hand on the amazon’s curvy hip and guided her to the bed so Maria stepped out of her skirt and undies and sat.

 

Sitting on the end of the bed Maria was shorter than the still standing Sydney who walked up in between Maria’s long slightly spread legs, placed her hands on the sides of her neck, slid them up to her jaw line, bent down, and began kissing her. They kissed passionately for a moment with tongues pressed inside each others’ mouths. Sydney broke it off and pushed Maria backward hard at the shoulders. Maria fell back on the bed and Sydney watched those giant breasts quiver to a stop and then abruptly buried her face right into Maria’s hairy pussy.

 

Maria had never had head so good and was approaching climax when the little blonde minx rose up and slipped off her own shorts revealing a dark colored thong with a small triangle of cloth covering her crotch. Sydney climbed on top of Maria with cat like dexterity and began to suck on her big titties while simultaneously pressing three of her fingers in Maria’s pussy and working at her clit with her thumb. It didn’t take long and Maria tensed and climaxed all over Sydney’s hand.

 

She responded by smearing it all over Maria’s big breasts and kneading it into them with her hands. It worked as sort of a lube and Sydney slid right between them and began kissing Maria again. Maria’s hands grasped a butt cheek in each hand and pulled Sydney into her kiss even more. Wanting to return the favor for Sydney she tugged her thong down revealing a light blonde strip of hair covering her vagina and a shimmering clit diamond. She started to press her thumb into it, but Sydney stopped her.

 

Sydney then scooted up and sat on the end of Maria’s right breast and began to grind herself on it. Maria watched in intrigued fascination as Sydney adroitly ground her pussy onto her erect nipple and plump aureole with more frequency and rhythm until she gushed out onto Maria’s breast. Maria laughed. “Well that’s a first.” She said. Sydney dismounted the giant tit planted a gentle kiss on Maria’s lips. “Maybe those guys are right. Those tits might be worth their weight in gold after all.” Sydney said smiling and rolling off Maria and laying back next to her.

 

Maria sat up. “So what now?” She asked looking down at Sydney, who opened her eyes and a brief look of annoyance flashed across her face telegraphing her thoughts on the matter. “I mean that was great, but...” Maria continued, but was interrupted. “Why does there have to be what now? Two consenting adults enjoyed each other. That’s all. I’m not asking for a ring or anything and you’re already married anyway. Do you want to cuddle or something?” She said and then asked as an after thought.

 

Maria was surprised at the cold indifference of that answer, but considering who the answer was coming from it shouldn’t have been surprising at all. She just laughed. “Whats so funny?” Sydney asked. “Nothing.” She said leaning down and kissing Sydney. One of Maria’s tits covered Sydney’s entire chest as she did so. Maria sat back up and said, “And yes, I want to cuddle.”

 

Sydney sighed and scooted closer as Maria lay back down and slid an arm under her pulling the smaller woman in close. Sydney ended up more or less just using Maria’s left breast as a pillow while Maria squeezed her like a little teddy bear. “So, are you with other women often?” Maria asked. “I wouldn’t say often. I’m not often with anyone. The whole bitch persona thing sees to that, but I have experience with both women and men.” She answered. “That was my second time, with a woman, of course. I mean me and Sasha finished each other off one time in college and I’ve kissed other women in dare games...”

 

“You’re putting too much thought into it.” Sydney inerrupted. “You’re the same person you were thirty minutes ago before we fucked, but I am curious about how I compare to your past partners though. The competitor in me wants to know.” Sydney commented and then asked. Maria thought for a moment.

 

“You fared well on balance. It was the best oral sex I’ve ever had. I’m typically with big guys and like getting handled, but you compensated with your assertiveness and creativity. It would have never occurred to me to use a nipple like you just did. I missed the deeper penetration I would get from a man, but you made up for that with precision and persistence.” Maria honestly summarized. “Bully for me.” Sydney said yawning then closing her eyes and falling asleep against Maria’s big pillow-like breast.

 

 

Tommy stood balancing on one foot and holding his arms out for balance. He looked down. It was probably a hundred foot drop and even with the soft landing it would hurt. It was close, but he did it. He looked up and took a bow. “Alright, you won the bet fair and square I’m all yours.” Cindy said. She could see Tommy pump his fist and then he carefully climbed down off the tip of her big toe. It was twice as long as he was now and he could easily stand on even the tip of it.

 

In fact she didn’t think he could and that was why she lost the bet. He had just demonstrated by walking from her small toe to her big toe using each toe in between as a step. He was still shrinking and they hadn’t figured out why. She didn’t know if it would stop and felt it was her duty to be there for him, but it had become more than that. They had fallen in love. He had a keen wit and always had sage advice for her regarding the crew and mission. It wasn’t fair that she only just found him and he might shrink away to nothing in the near future.

 

She felt the tickle of his little legs as he passed her knee and started up her leg. She was laying in bed naked and he was fast approaching her pussy. Tommy waded through tufts of blond hair as tall as he was until he reached her clit and started to wrestle with it and it started to grow. It was almost as tall as he was when it finished growing. He hugged it with his arms and legs and began to hump it.

 

Cindy let out a satisfied moan and she bit her lower lip. She slid her left hand down her body to her crotch; well wide of her clitoris. She didn’t want to squash her little lover after all. She slid her hand over her left thigh and she carefully pushed her two biggest fingers up into herself from below. She synced with Tommy’s thrusts pushing in and out as he humped on her clit with his tiny dick. She wanted to buck, but held herself in check. A moment of this and she had leaked all over her fingers and Tommy was slowing to a halt as well.

 

She slipped her fingers out of herself and looked down her body and saw Tommy emerge from her bush. She smiled and he lay flat on her navel. “Here let me help you come closer.” She said and she gently picked him up with her right hand between her index finger and thumb and carefully sat him on her right breast. He sat on his ass and used her nipple as a brace to lean back against.

 

“Now we can talk to each other.” She said. “So, what was the signal?” He asked. “We don’t know.” She answered referring to a recurring transmission they had picked up. “Weren’t we supposed to arrive at the signal origin today?” Tommy asked. “That’s just it. We’re here at the origin. We’re still getting the signal, but there’s nothing here.” She explained. “Let me see.” Tommy said. Cindy sighed. “You want to do work? Now?” She asked, but she knew the answer.

 

“Alright. Hop on.” She said. Tommy jumped into her awaiting hand that slowly closed as soon as he was in it. Cindy was deft at handling Tommy now. She sat up holding him loose in her hand as she would a cricket she was about to bait a hook with. She had grown up in the country and loved to fish as a kid and teen. She plopped in front of her computer and deposited him onto it as well.

 

Tommy waited as her huge hands landed to his left and right and then giant fingers began tapping keys. The screen in front of him was the size of an IMAX came to life registering her commands and keystrokes. The glow from the screen partially illuminated the two big breasts hanging suspended above and behind him. Looking up between them he could see her eyes trained onto the screen. She began to talk.

 

“We arrived two hours into the morning shift, but found nothing but empty space. We dispatched two probes configured with level one detection capabilities. They both still picked up the signal, but there’s no sign of anything. We’ve even positioned the ship at the very spot the signal should be emanating from and still nothing. See?” She said leaning back.

 

“I’m staring to think its just sensor malfunctions” She said nonchalantly scratching her large right tit with her right hand causing it to jiggle profoundly. Tommy tore his eyes away from the giant quaking naked booby to her face, “Malfunctions on the two probes and the ship all reporting the same thing? Not likely.”

 

He then walked out onto the keyboard and started jumping onto keys. “This will take forever. Just tell me what you want to do.” She said. “Almost done.” He replied. After another thirty seconds of watching Tommy hop onto keys as wide and long as he was tall he stopped and wiped his brow before jumping on the enter key. Cindy leaned forward examining the screen.

 

“He watch it!” Tommy yelled up as he crouched under a huge approaching breast. “Oh, sorry.” Cindy answered leaning back some. “So, you think the signal might be real and inside the ship and in tube 11?” She asked. “Yep. I’d like to take a drone in there.” He said. “Out of the question. Its too big now, you can’t fly it.” She answered. “I can still fly it I just can’t reach all of the controls at once. If Chuck can fix that I’ll fly it in there and see what I can find.” He said. “No. We’ll fly it remote.” She said.

 

 

They had lost two drones now and had only one left. That tube was very narrow and had lots of turns. “This is ridiculous. I can fly that tube in my sleep. Let me go in.” Tommy said. “We haven’t got a modified drone.” She answered. “Yes we do.” Chuck piped up. Cindy looked down at him as if he better explain and quick. “Well, Tommy told me about his trouble’s with the controls just before the shift. It was a straight forward modification to get him flying again and so, long story short we do have a drone he can pilot now.” Chuck answered.

 

Cindy looked down at Tommy who was on the ground next to her boot in his little ground vehicle. This one was much smaller then the old one, about the size of a mouse. “Well?” She asked. He got out of the vehicle and looked up at his commander, way up. “Well what? I gave you a contingency you didn’t have before. Lets use it.” He said his voice amplified over her communicator so she could hear. Her brow furrowed. He might only be a head taller than the sole of her boot now, but he was right. It was all she had left. “OK, but the first sign of trouble and you get out of there.” She ordered.

 

“Here you go commander.” Chuck said as he handed the small drone to her. It was the size of a watch face. She crouched down and sat it next to Tommy. “Be careful.” She said. Tommy quickly climbed up onto the tiny craft. Another minute and he was even with Cindy’s eyes. He saluted her through the view screen and then turned and flew directly into the tube opening which was no bigger than Cindy’s hand.

 

 

It was taking too long. He should have been back by now; three hours. It would take him ten minutes to fly to the source of the signal tops. Cindy paced back and forth outside of the tube opening with Chuck who as having his lunch now. However, with no more functioning drones there was little that could be done but wait. Finally, the flashing light of the done appeared in the mouth of the tube first, followed by the drone itself.

 

An hour later and Tommy was debriefing Cindy in her quarters on her desk as she captured his report on her computer. It was big news too. Tommy had made humanity’s first contact with extraterrestrial life. Not just any life, intelligent life. Cindy was typing furiously. Tommy had a voice log already, but communication with Earth was low bandwidth and couldn’t accommodate even audio. They wouldn’t have another messenger ship ready for another week and this news needed to get to Earth now. The long report Cindy was preparing was longer than what they usually sent in a week, but it was important.

 

“So how small were they?” Cindy asked wanting to get it as accurate as possible. “Its hard to tell. Microscopic for sure. I mean as small as I’ve gotten I was like a few thousand feet tall in comparison. That’s what took so long; we had to figure out a way to communicate.” He explained. “And they look just like us?” She confirmed. “Yes. They are us or we are them to be more accurate. They’ve spanned the galaxy and seeded planets all over. Once one of the colonies as they call places like Earth become advanced enough for faster than light travel they make contact.” He explained.

 

“So, the most advanced civilization in the galaxy is basically just microscopic people?” Cindy asked incredulously. “It appears so. I look forward to learning more during my visit.” He said. “OK, so go over that part with me again. They are the reason you are shrinking uncontrollably?” She asked. “Yes. They pick someone to make contact with and I was chosen apparently. I’ll shrink to their size and begin discussions with them on how to establish contact between our societies.” He said.

 

“You’re good with being that small?” She asked. “Its not like I have choice, but even if I did, yeah I am. I’ve come this far for this very reason. I won’t stop now.” Tommy answered. “Well, our mission now revolves around you and your new friends I can guarantee that. Once they get this communique mission control will order us to support you in anyway we can.” She said.

 

“You’re going to be famous. Like Neal Armstrong or Ferdinand Magellan, famous.” Cindy added. “It was never about the fame. Its exciting. Just think of how much we can learn from them. Their tech was off the charts advanced. They flew a whole city here!” Tommy said giddily. Cindy smiled softly and said “You’re right, fuck the fame. This changes everything.”

 

Chapter 21: Diplomacy and Loose Ends by minuss

 

Chapter 21: Diplomacy and Loose Ends

 

Eight months after departure.

 

“The defendant shall pay forty-three million dollars to the plaintiff. Court is adjourned.” Ordered the judge who then banged his gavel, got up, and left. Mansky immediately jumped to his feet. “This isn’t over.” He said. Sydney jumped up too. “It is. You lost. Get over it, jerk.” She said scowling down at him. She was actually half a head taller than he was and she was thoroughly enjoying that fact. He just snorted in derision and stormed out of the court room.

 

“Well that ought to help our cash flow.” Maria said smiling and rising slowly. Their plan had worked. She’d already left Mansky once the litigation started and now that the suit was over she could officially start a firm with Sydney. They already had the charter written up. They were fifty-fifty partners and incidentally were also romantic partners now too.

 

Maria took Sydney's initial indifference as a challenge and won her over. Sydney practically lived with her now. They meshed mentally more than any man she had ever been with to include Tommy; whom she was still married to technically. Its not like it mattered given their arrangement and Tommy’s paycheck had come in handy between the time she left Mansky and won the harassment lawsuit against him.

 

In any case Tommy was surely going to need someone to look after him upon his return whenever that might be. So, she decided to stay married to him albeit in name only. Sydney didn’t care about such things anyway. She remarked that she didn’t mind sharing and often suggested that it would be nice to drop a tiny man in her pussy too. Maria just rolled her eyes at that. She didn’t realize how small Tommy was and even with his ship he was barely noticeable even in the most sensitive places.

 

“Syd, what do you want to eat tonight?” Maria asked as they walked into the house. “Well now that we have our windfall I think we can afford an overpriced steak dinner.” She said while flipping through the mail. “Oh look, its from the space program.” She said tearing it open without any hesitation. Maria often wondered if her fascination with Tommy was old fashion jealousy or something more erotic.

 

“Wow! Apparently your husband is a national hero now. He made first contact with an alien civilization.” Sydney, or Syd, as Maria called her now said. “They’re going to release this to the press this Friday. Oh, and they want you to call them.” She said handing the letter over to her amazonian girlfriend. Maria skimmed it and picked up her cell phone.

 

A few hours later Maria and Syd were sitting in a fancy five star restaurant. “Its a hundred percent true. He’s the liaison between the aliens and us.” Maria said with a hint of pride in her voice. “That’s cool.” Syd said popping in a bite of steak playing it cool herself. “They said when the public finds out we might get endorsement offers.” She added. “No shit? Good thing you didn’t divorce him then.” Syd said while chewing a bite of filet; ever the pragmatist.

 

“There’s one more thing. The aliens are smaller than even the Micronauts apparently; and, he’s shrunk down to their size in order to facilitate the communication.” Maria explained. “He’s even smaller then he was before?” Syd asked. “Yeah, they said he’s like 80 something nanometers now.” She answered taking a bite of her own medium rare filet mignon. “Damn. That’s really small.” said Syd sipping her wine.

 

“He was pretty small before I doubt it will make much difference.” Maria commented. “You don’t understand that’s like truly microscopic you won’t be able to see him without a microscope.” Syd explained pulling out her phone. “Really? Well, he was hard to see before he left anyway. I guess that’ll make me what, like ten miles tall compared to him now?” Maria asked sipping her wine. Syd just laughed. “Try nearly thirty thousand.” She added. “Feet?” Maria asked. “Miles.” Syd answered.

 

Maria sat her drink down to think about that. “Yeah, you’re bigger than planet Earth compared to him at that size. Hell your boobs are moon sized to him.” She added typing into the calculator app on her phone. “Your couchy would be bigger than most countries and your nipples are three hundred and eighty miles high to him.” She continued rattling off comparisons. “He’s smaller than any of your cells. A red blood cell would be like a football stadium for him.” She said.

 

“Damn. That is small. I guess he won’t be moving back in when he gets home.” Maria said. “Too bad you’d be a planet sized goddess too.” Maria remarked taking a sip of her wine and thinking about her microscopic husband. Moon sized tits and a pussy larger than a country; it was erotic, but any interaction between them would certainly be out of the question. She couldn’t even imagine how small he was now much less actually think of something to do with him at that size.

 

“They did ask permission to give out my information as his guardian for any endorsement inquiries. You’ll be happy to know I gave it.” Maria said smiling. “Starting up a firm is a big expense any additional capital will come in handy.” Syd replied and tapped her glass onto Maria’s and both took a sip.

 

 

Cindy positioned the high magnification lens mounted on the metal arm to focus on Tommy. It made him appear a few inches to her and more importantly she could see his facial features. Without magnification she couldn’t see him at all. His 82.03125 nanometer height made him only appear to be 1/256th of an inch to her and she was only 1/16th of an inch tall herself. She saw him tap a button on his lapel.

 

“Can you hear me?” He asked. “Loud and clear.” She answered. The communication technology was amazing. His little device was encoding his voice into directed EM bursts that interfered with the electrical fields in her auditory nerves in a prescribed way to give her the sensation of hearing his voice.

 

She had no idea how the device was able to output enough energy or how it tapped into her auditory neurons, but seeing and hearing is believing. They used the same technology to communicate with Tommy at first contact, but he still had to learn their language. At first he picked up just a few words, but now he was getting proficient at it. It reminded him of Latin he told her.

 

That wasn’t even the coolest technology they had as Tommy explained. He could teleport across the galaxy, or to another galaxy, with out a ship. He just wore a device and suit and then could re-appear in any mapped location plus or minus about 100 or so Planck units. He had teleported to one of their worlds. He learned there that the microscopic people were also effectively immortal. They could be killed or die by accident in the usual ways, but they would never die of natural causes.

 

Also, there was no scarcity. They could synthesize food like substances with precise tastes and nutrition profiles. They could produce an almost infinite supply of energy by accessing zero point energy from the quantum vacuum. Not that they needed it. Their tech was so energy efficient they could run a city of theirs on the electrical output of a watch battery.

 

All of this begged the obvious question. “Why did they seed us? I mean they could have colonized Earth directly.” Cindy asked. “I asked them that. Basically, we were seeded before they had some of the capabilities they have now.” Tommy answered. They no longer seed planets like they did with Earth they just colonize or terraform and then colonize if the planet is not naturally suitable.

 

“However, they still have to deal with all the planets and moons they seeded and apparently there are quite a lot of worlds that were started like this. They’ve been winding the seeding program down for many millennia and expect to be doing so for millennia yet to come.” Tommy explained. “Well what do they want from us? I mean it seems that we would be of little benefit to them.” Cindy asked.

 

“As far as I can tell they have two goals. First they do want to colonize our world and assimilate us, but its voluntary. They are proposing a series of referendums to determine the level of colonization and assimilation. They run the gamut from individual volunteers only to a single world wide referendum. Its ultimately up to us. The second is just closing the books on the seeded worlds and bringing the program to a close. Basically, they want to finish what they started and each planet they process gets them one step closer. Its the moral thing to do they tell me.” He stated.

 

“Whoa. What does assimilation and colonization entail?” Cindy asked. “Basically, what it sounds like. The existing population is reduced and we learn to live as they do with access to all their tech and capabilities and then we join their federation of worlds and can work and travel freely among any and they can do the same with Earth.” Tommy explained. “Well, that’s a big deal. I doubt we’ll ever vote to do that.” Cindy said.

 

“On our timescale you’d be right, but on theirs? They seem confident we’ll eventually choose to join them. They’ve told me the record time after first contact to full assimilation was only 411 of our years.” He said. “Ha. Only 411 years.” Cindy laughed. “They’re immortal and have no scarcity. They can wait us out.” Tommy added. “Have they ever forced any world to assimilate?” She asked. “No, but they did admit to having to defeat a few worlds in battle. They claim that in a few cases contacted worlds lashed out at them and tried to seek them out for destruction.” He said.

 

“Guessing that didn’t go well for those planets.” Cindy said. “Not really, but not how you’d expect. They basically blockaded those planets and disabled any craft attempting to leave that solar system. A few hundred years of complete isolation and humiliation by a race of Microscopic people was enough to change hearts and minds apparently.” Tommy said.

 

“I’m beat, you ready for bed?” She asked yawning. “Yeah. Me too.” Tommy answered. Cindy swiveled the magnifier and then reached over and lifted a small pill like device between her finger and thumb and sat it down in front of Tommy. Then she stood up and removed her top. Tommy always liked this part of the day. She was about 24 miles tall compared to him which meant she literally had two mountains of mammary flesh hanging off her chest.

 

After she walked away he entered his capsule. It was cavernous for him and so small to Cindy. It had everything he needed to survive in it and then some. It was a gift from his new friends. He still hadn’t explored everything it could do. He had wanted to tinker some tonight, but was too tired for that and had another early day of intergalactic diplomacy tomorrow.

 

 

Sixteen months after departure, 2 days until return to Earth.

 

“So, your wife has agreed to me moving in with you. Are you still sure that’s the best play?” Cindy asked. “Given that the government has already tried to keep me as a guinea pig once I think so.” Tommy answered. “In their defense that was when your shrinkage was a mystery. We now know it was our progenitors that did it.” She countered.

 

“Yeah, but now I’m also the first person to visit an alien world, the first to be teleported, and the first to be shrunk so small. I’m sure they have even more questions that they think my body might answer.” He said. “It’ll be OK. Maria wasn’t perfect, but she made sure my needs were met. Now that we operate on two scales it will be fine. She’ll take care of us and she’s a lawyer and can help us fight the government if they try anything.” He said.

 

“OK. There’s one more thing. She’s seeing a woman now. She wanted me to tell you.” Cindy said. “Is it Sasha?” Tommy asked. “No, she said her name was Sydney.” Cindy answered. “Hmmm, I wonder if it was that blonde woman I saw before I left? It doesn’t matter. At least she’s not still with Bill. He was a first class prick.” Tommy said. “Although you might have to watch out being a super attractive member of the fairer sex. They might try and recruit you for some shenanigans.” He said in jest.

 

Cindy winced. It hit a little close to home and was exactly the reason she was worried about this arrangement. Sure, Tommy would be too small for them, but she was just big enough to sate curious erotic whims. Hopefully they kept their hands to themselves and respected her privacy. She saw no need to burden Tommy with her psychological baggage he had enough on his plate as it was. So, she put on a brave face for him. “I’m sure it will work out.” She said smiling.

 

 

“Hey, I scored a mistrial. You want to call it quits early today.” Syd popped into Maria’s office and asked. Her own was across the hall in the other corner of the building. They had a team of paralegals and two other lawyers in cubes in the other half of the floor. The firm had been really successful. Syd did most of the legal heavy lifting and Maria did most of the business heavy lifting with occasional hand offs to each other when necessary.

 

“Wow. I thought that one was a lost cause.” Maria said while typing out an email. She had a pencil in her mouth and some large red glasses about to slip off her nose. Her dark hair was a little unkempt, but it some how added to her attractiveness in Sydney’s eyes. Then there was the six inches of cleavage just on the inside boundary of tasteful that Maria was sporting today which Syd knew was just the tip of the iceberg.

 

She walked over and sat on her busy partner’s desk, picked up a paper clip, and flipped it into the crease between Maria’s massive boobs and watched it disappear. “She shoots. She scores.” She said followed by simulated crowd noise. Maria didn’t even miss a key stroke. Syd picked up another paper clip and tossed it and watched it disappear too. Then another.

 

Maria turned as she kept typing. “Didn’t we sue the pants off Mansky for pretty much the same behavior?” She asked rhetorically as she kept typing. “I’ll take my pants off with out going to trial and I’m much prettier than he was.” Syd said. Maria was focused intently on her work. Then she felt the fourth, fifth, and sixth paperclip slip down her shirt between her tits. “Come on. You know how I get when I win a trial.” Syd pleaded.

 

“Win? A mistrial is not the same as an acquittal.” Maria said. “This one is. They’ll never bring that carcass of a case back into court after what I did to it.” Syd gloated. “I can’t. I’m interviewing this afternoon.” Maria answered finally. “Delegate it. That’s why we hired them.” Syd said pointing out at the cubes. “I can’t its Rebecca; for an intern position.” She answered. “We’ll leave after and I’ll make it up to you.” She said pressing a button on her desk which closed her office blinds.

 

“Now...” She started saying while unbuttoning her blouse. “Would you mind retrieving all of this stationary you dropped?” Maria said. Her straining heavy duty bra was fully visible and so was a foot and half of cleavage. Syd smiled and pushed her hand down into the cleavage and fished out: one, two, three, four, five paper clips and out them pack in their place on Maria’s desk.

 

“Ehem. There were six.” Maria said. Sydney didn’t find that last clip until her right arm was up to its elbow in Maria’s cleavage. It had slipped almost under one of those massive globes of hers. “Well done.” Maria said buttoning herself back up. “How is the kid? Mind if I sit in on the interview?” Syd asked. “Sure it starts at 3. As far as how she is, I’m not sure. It’ll be the first time I’ve seen her since her send off party. She’s only home a few of the holidays.” Maria answered.

 

“Ahhh, college. I remember those carefree days.” Syd said checking her cell for the time. “Well, we’ve got a couple of hours. I’m getting sushi. You want some?” she asked. “I’ll have a California roll and a salad.” She answered turning back to her computer.

 

An hour later and Syd and Maria had finished their sushi and salads. Maria tossed the empty containers in the garbage and checked her phone. “2:30. I wish I would have made this a morning meeting. Damn. I forgot her resumed in your car.” Maria said. The couple car pooled most days and Syd had drove today. “Like that matters. We both know she’s getting the position.” Syd replied. “Still the interview should be professionally done.” Maria said. “Fine. I’ll be right back.” Syd said hopping up.

 

She had the manila folder in hand and she got on the elevator to head back up the office when at the last moment. The biggest woman she had seen since college darted into the elevator. She was six nine in her heels easy. Syd had to consciously keep her mouth from dropping open. The woman had the biggest rack she had ever seen. Period. Even bigger than her girlfriend Maria’s. In fact, the woman looked like a younger taller version of Maria. It had to be Rebecca.

 

Sure enough she got off on the same floor that Syd was getting off on. She opened the door and stooped to walk in. Syd quietly slipped in behind her as she went to the receptionists’ desk. Sizing her up she realized that she didn’t even stand as tall as her boobs. Her own chest was barely above her waist. Of course the fact she was in tennis shoes didn’t help her cause.

 

“Excuse me. I have an interview with Maria at 3pm.” The giant stated. “I’ve got it, Mary.” Syd finally said alerting Rebecca to her presence. “You must be Rebecca. I’m Sydney.” She said holding her hand out. The height difference was so great interaction between the two women was awkward. Rebecca stepped back so she could see Sydney and consciously kept herself from bending over or stooping as she shook the small woman’s hand figuring it would be rude.

 

“Yes. I’ve heard so much about you. My aunt says you’re the best lawyer she knows.” Rebecca gushed. Syd smiled and said, “You’re hired.” The two women had a laugh and Syd lead her back to Maria’s office. “Look who’s early.” She said as she opened the door and was followed by Rebecca who once again stooped to walk through the door.

 

“Oh my gosh. Look at you.” Maria said jumping up to greet her niece. She forgot about the professional setting and went for the hug. For the first time ever Maria was on the beta side of a boob hug. Rebecca’s bust was at least a cup size larger than her own and she was taller and wider which meant her tits were longer and wider too.

 

As they embraced Maria had the familiar sensation of her breasts coming into contact with another woman’s through the blouse, but the rest of the embrace was entirely unfamiliar. As her own large titties were displaced by Rebecca’s even larger titties. She felt her boobs compress and then retreat under the superior weight and never ending breadth of her niece’s bust while simultaneously she was treated to boob flesh squeezing against her cheeks as her chin landed in Rebecca’s cleavage whilst Rebecca’s was safely above her shoulders and to the side of her head.

 

Maria finally understood how her shorter less endowed friends felt when she hugged them. She disengaged first and was surprised that Rebecca held her for a moment after she began to disengage before following suit. The massive busts of both women returned to form as the hug ended and Maria subconsciously crossed her arms as if consoling her smaller boobs.

 

Rebecca stood grinning down at her aunt with her arms at her side and her massive breasts resting prominently and triumphantly at chin level to Maria and completely above Syd’s head. It was only a moment, but Maria gawked at her niece’s bust. God those are big. She thought. Is that a nipple dent? She wondered allowed before rising up to meet Rebecca’s eyes.

 

“Wow, you’re even bigger than the last time I saw you. Are you done growing yet?” Maria asked in jest. “God, I hope so. At six-six I can barely find clothes as it is.” Rebecca answered. Despite the fact that she was being interviewed she felt supremely confident and at ease for some reason. It wasn’t that she knew she was going to get the job. Everyone had known this was all just a formality. It was something more basic.

 

She had always looked up to her aunt Maria as this beautiful sophisticated woman and aspired to be like her. In certain ways that was still true. She was a highly successful business woman for certain, but as for the rest of it she had eclipsed her. Sure Maria was still tall, but not as tall as she was. Her aunt was still super busty, but less busty than she was. She was also still very pretty, but so was Rebecca and she was much younger.

 

After catching up for a moment the ladies finished the interview. Maria and Syd learned about Rebecca’s skills at legal research and clerk duties. They then explained how she would apply those for them and talked about pay and office culture. Basically, it was a get your work done and otherwise manage yourself situation. She could wear what she wanted in the office, but had to dress up if she was needed in court or for any court duties.

 

When Rebecca finally left. Syd turned to Maria. “Holy cow. I always thought you were big and busty, but your niece is an Amazon with K cups.” Syd stated. “Behave.” Maria said as she grabbed her stuff and started to walk out with her partner. “I saw you gawking too.” Syd replied. Maria didn’t respond because it was true. It was not any sort of sexual attraction, but more outright shock. After all, she rarely met women with a similar height or bust as her. To see her niece both taller and bustier was; surprising, to say the least.

 

“I mean those nipples of hers may as well be door knobs for my little hands. We’ll have to see if she can get those things under control or no one will take her seriously as a law professional.” Syd stated. She wasn’t wrong, but Maria had a bit more empathy. “It can be hard to hide them when they are naturally big like that. Mine can shine through a bra, a sports bra, and a shirt. Her’s are even bigger.” She said. “I get it, big titty problems that I don’t understand. It doesn’t matter. She’s going to have enough trouble doing the work with out her headlights distracting everyone and drawing the wrong kind of attention.” Syd said.

 

 

 

Two months later.

 

It had been over two months since Tommy and Cindy moved back into his house. Things had gone surprisingly well. They were set up inside a large terrarium in an upstairs room and rarely disturbed. Tommy had an even smaller apparatus installed, with Cindy’s help, where he lived within the terrarium. However, often he was off world. Now that he was alien sized he had access to their tech and could literally be anywhere in the galaxy, but he was usually at their capital world, at a sister facility in Houston, or here.

 

Cindy was able to use a lot of the infrastructure previously used by Tommy before he went off world including his PAV and chargers, his communications system, and other terrariums, but she kept mostly to this one where he was. The giant women that lived here treated her with respect and kindness, but she was still fearful of them, though she hid it well.

 

She was the one that interacted with Tommy’s wife and her live in girl friend Sydney. She traveled into their world to get food for herself. Tommy’s sustenance was maintained by his new benefactors. She was a little envious of him. He made it sound so good. He could teleport to their world for early meetings and lunch and then teleport to Houston for a debrief to the government and then to some other world for dinner and then back home in the evening.

 

She had presumed he would need her more. Her role was pretty much just companionship and communication with his giant wife, Maria. She was nice enough, but had little modesty which probably wasn’t all that surprising since she always interacted with her in the privacy of her own home or yard. Like just now, when she went to find her she was outside sunbathing in the nude.

 

Cindy found her flipped over in a fold-able lawn chair poolside. She approached from behind and got a clear view of her long legs, hillock like buttocks, and her huge dark bush covered vagina. The sight gave her flash backs to Meagan’s giant hairy monster as it devoured her in that episode of abuse she suffered before she woke up in the facility. Maria’s pussy loomed many times larger and more terrifying now that she was fully shrunk. She quickly regained her composure and lifted up over Maria’s back and flew over her head spinning her craft so see her.

 

It looked like she had dozed off. Her chin was resting on her hands and sun glasses had slipped off her face. Her huge breasts were hanging beneath her nearly touching the ground because they had pushed through the plastic webbing of the chair or maybe she had positioned them that way out of comfort. Cindy engaged the speakers. “Maria. Can you hear me?” She asked her voice amplified over Maria’s phone on a table in front of her face. The giantess didn’t move.

 

She had important stuff to discuss. Tommy’s part in the negotiations were winding down and they’d leave in a few more months. He had convinced her to shrink down and join him and the rest of the intergalactic civilization as he liked to say and he wanted to talk to Maria about it in person as soon as possible. So, Cindy decided she’d land and wait until she awoke.

 

She found a suitable spot on the table in front of the raven haired giantess. Cindy hadn’t been outside in ages and wanted some sun herself. She cautiously popped the hatch and looked around. Maria was sound asleep and no one else was around so she climbed out for a quick walk in the sun. It was nice. The breeze through her hair and the warm sun on her cheeks was rejuvenating.

 

It was almost as if she was walking through a park, that is until she reached the cellphone that was nearly forty feet tall. She walked up to it and looked up. It was about the height of a three story building with the area of a rectangular city block. It could’ve passed for a warehouse had she not known better. This giant thing was easily held by Maria’s even larger hand.

 

Shadow enveloped her indicating that she had lingered to long. She turned and saw a giant dark haired woman that could’ve been Maria’s younger sister, but who she knew to be Tommy’s niece Rebecca. She also appeared to be sun bathing in the nude. Rebecca sat down across from Maria and on the other side of the chair and sat a glass of tea down on the table right on top of Cindy’s PAV. “Shit!” she cursed aloud.

 

Cindy watched as the mountain sized woman applied some sun tan lotion over her big bare breasts, chest, arms, and belly and then lay back on her lawn chair. Those huge breasts slid slightly to her sides, but owing to their immensity there wasn’t really any other space for them to occupy and didn’t sag further. Cindy ran over to the large drink and saw the PAV was safe beneath the hollowed out space under the glass, but it was inaccessible to her; at least until the young voluptuous giantess took a drink.

 

Cindy was cursing her own carelessness. This was bad, but it could be worse. She just needed to wait until the glass was lifted. She could use her remote to recall the ship to her location. Hopefully, this happened before some hungry insect came along and found her. Outside of the nearly indestructible ship she was practically helpless. She decided to turn the exterior lights on to see if either of the giant women would take notice.

 

 

“Did you put your glass on Cindy’s PAV on purpose?” Maria asked. “Huh?” Rebecca said opening her eyes and looking down her nude body at her aunt who’s eyes were focused on her glass of tea. It was flashing red. She sat up and scooted forward and moved her glass over some. There was a little flashing bead. She lowered resting her knees and leaned in. “Cindy?” She asked.

 

Cindy was grateful Maria had quickly noticed her PAV lights. She alerted Rebecca who was now scooting forward on her chair. Those massive breasts hung and wobbled randomly as she did so. They were even bigger than Maria’s tits which were utterly enormous. Cindy herself had big boobs too, but would be small compared to these two women even if she had not been shrunk.

 

As the knees and thighs of the young goddess flanked the table she was on her eyes were drawn to space between them and the huge hairy monster occupying the space there. She could see the mouth of the giant labia opening and closing slightly as the giantess scooted forward. Those gigantic plump lips pressed and slipped against one anther and could squish her tiny body between their bulk with no resistance at all. She swallowed nervously and calmed herself. “Get it together Cindy. She’s just sunbathing.”

 

She was surprised when the glass canopied her. In her trepidation she didn’t notice the giant hand deftly re-position the glass of tea so it could access her PAV. She heard her name called as she ran up to the glass wall and saw two giant fingers extend from the bigger hand and pinch her ship before lifting it skyward.

 

Apparently she had been trapped on accident and not on purpose. That was something at least, but now she couldn’t recall the ship to her position now. However, she could use her remote to patch herself through the com system, but it would take a couple minutes to get through the menus and enter the passwords.

 

Rebecca lifted the tiny flashing metallic sphere up to her face for inspection. It was the size of a single earring stud. The light emanating from it was bright for such a small thing. “Cindy? Uncle Tommy?” She asked again. “It’s Cindy. Your uncle is much too small to fly in those anymore. Supposedly he can just teleport now.” Explained Maria as she stood up and walked over to her niece who also stood up.

 

Maria held out her hand and Rebecca put the small ship in it. She held the tiny sphere at chest level and just observed it flashing. It just sat there. She noticed that her big boobs and Rebecca’s bigger boobs were just hanging there practically on top of the little speck woman so she stepped back creating some space. Still nothing. She looked up at her niece who was a full head taller than her now. “Maybe there’s some sort of malfunction. I’ll take it back upstairs to the vivarium and see if that helps.” She said and headed back in the house.

 

Rebecca walked back over to her chair and sat down. She frowned as it groaned under her considerable weight. It was the one thing she hated about her body after her final growth spurt. She hovered around two hundred pounds now. She wasn’t fat, but she was voluptuous and combined with her six feet six inches in height her heft was a given. She reached for her tea and knocked it over spilling it all over the table. She sighed as she grabbed the now empty glass and lumbered back to her feet to retrieve some paper towels. Apparently, her bulk didn’t help her coordination either.

 

 

Maria carried the ship upstairs to the guest room where she kept her husband and Cindy. The fluorescent light was on inside the vivarium. She walked up to its side. At a foot high it started just below the top of her thick dark bush and extended up past her hips and belly button, but stopped well below her huge breasts which were jutting out over the open top of the glass rectangle. “OK, I’m putting the ship back down on the charger now.” She said aloud hoping the tiny occupant would then be able to get out or fix the craft.

 

She carefully lowered it down using only her finger and thumb and placed it on the charger. Nothing happened and after a minute or so she turned and started walking out. Just as she got to the door she heard Tommy’s voice clear as bell. “Maria, wait.” He said. She turned around and right there in front of her was her husband, all six-five of him standing in his dress uniform.

 

“How...” She started to ask, but he stepped forward and planted a kiss on her lips interrupting the question. She returned it. She could feel his lips locking with hers. She felt her tits pressing against his abrasive uniform. She even felt his hands sliding down her back, then butt, then spreading her ass cheeks slightly before sliding off her hammies. He stepped backing looking at her with this devious grin. It was really him!

 

After the moment of shock left she spoke. “I thought you were microscopic? Did you grow back?” She asked her heart fluttering for a moment. She was being bombarded by feelings she hadn’t experienced in a very long time. “No. I’m still microscopic, well, nanoscopic would probably be more accurate.” He said. “I don’t understand. How did we just...” She stammered feeling robbed once again of her husband. He cut her off with another kiss and then said, “Let me explain.”

 

“I’m tapping into your consciousness. That’s how I’m able to project myself into your mind as well as alter what you sense so; we can touch each other, hear each other, and smell each other.” He was right. She could detect a hint of his deodorant and after shave in the air. “You mean your beaming images and sounds of yourself into my brain?” She asked.

 

“No. If I did that I would only be able to transmit my voice. To get this level of control I need to be closer. I teleport-ed into one of your neurons and brought some tech with me.” He said smiling. She began to get a little nervous now. She especially didn’t like that word, control, he had used. “You can only hijack my senses right?” She asked nervously.

 

He laughed. “You always were succinct and to the point. No, I have full control and not just of the conscious stuff, I can playback memories, and can even control the autonomic stuff...” He snapped his fingers and Maria had a near unstoppable urge to pea. She barely made it to the adjoining restroom and as soon as her ass hit the toilet a torrent of urine could be heard gushing into it. She sighed in relief as she wiped.

 

When she returned Tommy was naked. She was a little scared, but then that sensation gave way to something else. “What are you doing?” She asked as she felt heat in her loins, lust, and an unstoppable urge to grab the base of his gorgeous cock, drop to her knees, and…

 

“Woah, Maria, as fun as this is I asked Cindy to get you so we could talk. I’ll be divorcing you now.” Tommy said. When he finished that sentence Maria had agency back. She let go of his testicles with her left hand, pulled the cock out of her mouth with her right, and then stood up. She looked up at Tommy. “I’m sorry.” She simply said one tear rolling down her cheek and then another.

 

“I’m sorry too. I actually didn’t do all this to get revenge on you. I just got a little carried away I guess. It could happen to anyone given this much power over someone, right?” He said. She shook her head and started feeling better. She didn’t know if it was Tommy’s doing or genuine. She thought it was the latter, but she wasn’t entirely sure.

 

 

Cindy was actually lucky to have been under the glass tumbler. It was one of the only places on the table where there was no tea now. Still her luck was short lived. Soon there was a mile and half tall, voluptuous, naked, and completely oblivious young woman leaning over her and sopping up the lake of sweet tea from the table and her ship had been carried out of the communication range of her remote by Maria.

 

Those huge swaying titties reminded her of her or former friend’s big swaying boobs that day she almost killer her. Cindy was terrified. She was unsure if she should just try and stay hidden and survive or try to get her attention. Eventually, Rebecca used up the absorption capacity of her paper towel and had to get another one. As soon as the giant brunette left the flying insects buzzing around convinced Cindy she had to try and make contact.

 

 

“As I said I’ll be divorcing you. I don’t want any money for myself, but I would like you to pay my sister a million dollars. My portion of this house, plus endorsements, and other assets should be well over that. The rest you can keep because I just don’t need it. I’ll be leaving this planet for life in the intergalactic civilization.” He said. “Why bother with the divorce. I mean besides the fact I treated you like shit while when you got small. It seems like a waste of time?” Maria asked.

 

“I’ve convinced Cindy to go with me. We’re in love. Call me sentimental, but I don’t want her to feel like my mistress.” He said. “Are you going to marry her?” Maria asked. “Yes, before we leave we’ll get married here on Earth. In the meantime I’ve got a couple of scores to settle.” He added. “I’m not one of those scores, am I?” She asked. “No. Give my sister the money from; lets call it our divorce settlement and help me settle those scores and we’re good.”

 

Maria was relieved that he didn’t seem to harbor any ill will towards her despite what he did earlier. She was curious who the unlucky enemies were, but didn’t ask. She figured he’d tell her when and if she needed to know. Although, she’s pretty sure she knew who at least one of them was. “Oh, did you fix Cindy’s ship?” She asked. “Not following...wait I’ll just review your short term memory.” He said.

 

Maria saw the earlier interaction with the PAV that Rebecca found play again in her mind. “The ship’s not broke. She’s still out there!” He said. Maria felt a rush of adrenaline. Her muscles tensed up and she darted out of the bedroom. Her giant titties were randomly bouncing widely as she descended the stairs, but it wasn’t her. It was like she was a bystander in her own body. Sydney barely avoided being trucked by dodging Maria at the last second. “Excuse you!” She yelped as she jumped aside.

 

 

Cindy was jumping up and down and yelling, “Hey! Down here!” as Rebecca wiped up the last of the tea. She tossed the paper towel in the garbage and returned with a new glass of tea. Cindy was tired, but she had to keep trying. One of these insects especially that wasp she saw earlier could swoop down and carry her away any moment.

 

Shadow enveloped her and she looked up. Once again she saw a giant pair of swaying titties in her sky and a long arm set a giant glass of tea down, this time thankfully not on top of her. “Hey! Hey!!” She yelled jumping and waving her arms. “Great. Its already attracting ants.” Said Rebecca’s powerful voice. “No, no, no!” Cindy yelled running in random directions as quick as she could.

 

 

Rebecca pressed her thumb down and twisted it making sure she got the tiny ant. She lifted up and a hand grabbed her wrist. It was Maria’s. “What have you done?” She asked, her face looking frantic. “I’m sorry. I spilled some tea.” She tried to explain. “You killed her.” She said. “Huh? I squished some ants. There’s just one left.” She said. Maria let go and dropped to her knees hovering over the last surviving ant.

 

Relief washed over Tommy and Maria. She was lucky. Six squashed ants and one alive Micronaut. “Thank goodness.” They said. Maria picked up the tea and tossed it in the grass. She then domed Cindy with it and stood up. “Don’t let anyone move that. The last ant is not an ant at all. Its Cindy and that glass will keep the other bugs off her until we can get her PAV. Shock crept across Rebecca’s face at the realization of what she had almost done. She just nodded and clutched the cup like her life depended on it.

 

Epilogue by minuss

 

Epilogue

 

Two years later.

 

“I can’t believe you really want to go back to Earth?” Tommy asked Cindy. “Its our vacation we can go anywhere in the universe.” He said. “I don’t want to stay there I just want to peak in and see how they’ve adjusted to their new life that’s all.” She answered smiling devilishly. “Fine, we can stop and get the download and maybe well watch it later.” He said kissing her and grabbing her ass as he did so.

 

...

 

“Sasha, I don’t care if you’re Maria’s friend or not. We’ve hired you to clean and that includes dusting. These pictures are dirty.” Syd informed her. “You are probably the best paid maid in the city. You at least have to be average at doing the work.” She continued. Syd really did like ordering this beautiful, towering ex-volleyball star around. Sasha hated it, but they paid her so well she decided it was better than finding a different harder gig that paid much less.

 

So she took down the wedding picture of Maria and Sydney and also the wedding picture of Rebecca and Cassidy (where Maria and Sasha were in the bridal party) and started dusting them, again. Just then Rebecca and Maria walked in. “Hey Sasha.” Rebecca greeted. “Hey.” Sasha said looking up, but continuing with her work. “So we were hoping to get the couple for the weekend.” Rebecca said. “That shouldn’t be a problem.” Maria answered and lead Rebecca upstairs.

 

Maria put her thumb on a keypad and unlocked the guest bedroom. She walked in and flipped on the light. The women approached the small terrarium on the desk. Meagan and John stood up. Meagan was a relatively statuesque six and half inches and John topped out at five. Down around their ankles was Bill and Todd, both only a half an inch tall. “Cas wants to try out the little sex kitten and I just don’t think those tiny ones would survive us. So, we’ll take the taller man as well.” She said nonchalantly.

 

“Meagan and John are durable and enthusiastic. You all should have fun, but their kind of big to carry in the open. You need a bag?” Maria asked. Just then Maria heard a squeak from Meagan as Rebecca just lifted her out of the vivarium with one hand and stuffed her into her never-ending cleavage. John met the same fate without a sound. “Show off.” Maria said smirking. Rebecca just smiled and walked out.

 

Maria walked over to the vivarium and carefully lifted Bill and Todd out. “Well, with Sydney flying out later, it looks like you two get to help me tonight. Work together and try not to get lost, again.” She said. She then pulled out the hem of her pants and underwear and tilted her hand dropping the two tiny half inch tall men in. She watched them slide to the lowest point and enjoyed how her labia majora both dwarfed and loomed over them. She slowly let her pants and underwear back in and savored how her bush enveloped the tiny men completely. She then casually turned the lights off and walked out.

 

...

 

Download completed. The screen read. Tommy hit play and lay back putting an arm around Cindy. “I’m surprised you wanted Meagan so big. She was pretty mean to you.” He said. “She’s still dildo sized and your wife promised to make sure she paid for what she did. In any case, I always felt more betrayed by Todd and having Meagan so much bigger then he is will make sure he gets what he deserves.”

 

Sure enough Cindy was right. Meagan wasted no time establishing her dominance over the group of people Tommy settled scores with. It didn’t take her long to pair up with John the second biggest of the group. When they weren’t loaned out to Maria or Sydney’s friends they were treating Bill and Todd to the same treatment they often experienced and the clandestine recording devices in the vivarium ensured Tommy and Cindy could observe and revel in it whenever they wished.

 

“Todd, quit crying and climb in my vagina or so help me I’ll shove you up my ass.” Meagan said. Todd did what we was told and was followed by John’s Todd sized penis. John thrust rapidly on top of Meagan missionary style while she squashed Bill between her boobs with her hands over and over and over. “Well, I’d say they got what they deserved.” Tommy said switching off the screen. “How about we make love and mosey on over to Andromeda?” He asked. “Sounds good to me.” Cindy said flicking out the lights.

 

The End.

 

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=5973