- Text Size +

Prologue – Dream Job

 

Maria sat drinking a skinny girl margarita at the bar waiting for her new husband to come back from the bathroom. She was out of place here. She was much too pretty and sophisticated to be in a hole in the wall like this, but what did she expect from this one horse town. They were on their way to Houston. Her husband had just been honorably discharged from the Navy Seals and was interviewing with the space agency. He was nervous, but she knew he was a shoe in. With his distinguished military record and physical gifts; he definitely had the right stuff.

"Hey gorgeous." A grisly voice said to her. She looked to her right and saw a bearded hulking man with a biker jacket and yellow teeth smiling at her. She let out a sigh and turned her head the other direction. "What? You think you're too good for me or somethin'?" He growled moving behind her, plopping down into the chair to her left. "I am too good for you and whats more I'm married, see?" She said holding her ring finger up.

"Your husband's a lucky man. Too lucky. He won't mind sharing." The man said. Maria startled as she felt a rough, calloused hand grasp her knee and slide up her leg to her inner thigh. It felt like sandpaper brushing her leg. She instinctively threw her drink in his face. He stood up. "Bitch! You're going to pay for..." He didn't even get to finish his sentence. Tommy hit his knee knocking it sideways with a foot. "Ahhhh." The man bellowed crumbling and trying to grab at Maria's husband.

The ex-seal then thrust a type of karate chop into the man's throat which basically ended his will to continue the fight. He fell to the floor in an almost fetal position, coughing and wheezing. "Are you OK?" Tommy asked checking on his wife. "Yeah. I'm fine. Better than him anyway." She said glancing down at the overeager bar fly. "He'll be fine. You go ahead and head on out to the car and I'll get our bill." He said. "Ok." She said standing up out of her stool.

Maria was tall. She was taller than everyone in this bar except for Tommy and the man writhing in agony on the floor. Her three inch heels put her at 6'4", but she still had to look up to meet her husband's eyes. He was still in his seal uniform and his boots lifted him an inch up to 6'6". She stepped over her would be assaulter and sauntered out to the car. Her heart was still racing a little, but aside from that she felt fine. More than fine really. Her husband had just nearly crippled another very large man in her defense. This notion excited her for some reason. Boy was Tommy going to get laid tonight.

"Check please." Tommy said to the bar tender. "Sorry about the hassle." He said as he signed for the bill. "No hassle. Thanks for your service." The man said. Tommy smiled and paid the bill leaving a generous tip. Then he sighed and knelt down above the man on the ground. "Do you want me to help you up onto a stool?" He asked. "Yes." The man said sounding more like a whisper.

Tommy grunted as he hoisted the man onto his good leg. He was big; about the same height as he was, but probably sixty pounds heavier. The stool creaked as the man fell onto it. "Drink lots of water and your voice will come back in a day or two. Keep off the knee for about three weeks and you'll be walking fine again. If you put any weight on it before then you'll end up in ER. Got it?" Tommy said. The man shook his head. "Oh and keep your hands to yourself." Tommy warned and then left.

...

Tommy was drying himself off as he walked out of the bathroom. Maria had just cleaned up and hadn't bothered dressing. She was sitting on the bed naked reading her tablet when her husband emerged. She was a knockout she knew this, but her husband matched her or maybe even exceeded her own physical beauty.

She had a lean athletic body as did he. She had her huge, round, and plump tits. He had a large muscular chest covered with the perfect amount of hair. Her hip to waist ratio was perfect and so was his. Her ass had the perfect shape and the right composition of fat and muscle as did his. She had long dark hair to go with her brown eyes and naturally tanned skin. Her face was lean and beautiful with high cheek bones, plump lips, and a wide mouth filled with perfectly straight and white teeth. His face was handsome with a squarish jaw and short blonde hair to go with his blue eyes. He also had a wide mouth with great teeth. He was taller than her too. She had been with men as handsome and hunky, but they had been shorter than her. Despite her own physical flawlessness she was the lucky one she decided.

He dropped his towel. She dropped her eyes and regarded his large limp cock waggling to and fro as he walked over to her and leaned down kissing her on the cheek. She responded by gently grabbing his testicles with her hand and testing their weight. She felt his hand grope her large left boob and give it a jiggle. She was WAY more than a handful even for him. She lay down and he proceeded to mount her. Her gelatinous orbs giggled and sloshed from this repositioning and he leaned in and sucked on one of them taking a half inch long nipple into his mouth and coaxing it to almost an inch in length.

Tommy could smell her sex permeating the air. She was already glistening and probably even leaking a little down there. He ran his hands up her smooth legs and under her butt and grabbed a cheek in each hand and squeezed. She was starting to moan and he was about to blow so he rammed his dick up into her and she squealed in delight. She was tight, but the extreme lubrication she was emitting helped him fit her.

Maria ran her hands down his sides feeling all his large rippled muscles and then around to his chest as he thrust in and out on top of her. Her hands then slid out along his arms to his large biceps and around to the triceps and then she raked his broad back with her fingernails. "Oh you want it rough do you?" He said to her. "Give it to me big boy." She panted back and then squealed as he retracted and then crammed his cock deep into her.

Her legs instinctively wrapped around his middle and squeezed. She squeezed hard, but he just puffed his core a little and fought off her long powerful legs with ease. They jockeyed back and forth like this for another ten minutes. She had been an athlete in college, a volleyball player, and was competitive as hell, but it was always even more of a thrill for her when he defeated her best efforts and had his way with her. Yep, she was the lucky one. She had caught herself a man's man.

They arose early the next day and got some breakfast at the hotel and were on the road again at dawn. "I want to be early so I can prepare for the interview." Tommy said. "You got this hon." Maria replied. "You look so handsome in your uniform. They would kill to get a guy like you. This interview is a formality." She said. "I hope your right, but I don't want to take any chances. I've wanted to be an astronaut since I was a little boy. I was hooked after my first episode of Star Trek." He said. "You'll make a great Captain Kirk." She countered smiling at him and patting his knee.