Exchange Student Laurel by Lord Nova
Summary: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. No money is being made from this work. No copyright infringement is intended.
Categories: Adventure, Butt, Humiliation Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Minikin (3 in. to 1 in.)
Size Roles: None
Warnings: Following story may contain inappropriate material for certain audiences, This story is for entertainment purposes only.
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 4 Completed: No Word count: 4769 Read: 28492 Published: February 05 2007 Updated: February 05 2007

1. Chapter 1: Hope for the Future by Lord Nova

2. Chapter 2: Passionate Vengeance by Lord Nova

3. Chapter 3: Laurel's Tears by Lord Nova

4. Chapter 4: Laurel's Past by Lord Nova

Chapter 1: Hope for the Future by Lord Nova
She walked through the college hallway while men were staring at her in silent admiration. Rather then be upset about them looking at her in such a way, she returned their gaze with a smile and wink of her eye. The foreign exchange student was becoming very popular. She heard something hit the ground, and then looked around the corner to see what it was. She gasped as she saw a man had fallen down the stairs and his papers were scattered across the floor.

Life had not been going well for Brian. Moving from his home, trying to fit in with the new crowd, being away from all of his friends, and now; falling down the stairs. To be more precise, pushed down the stairs. Looking down at the floor while on his knees, forcing the pain aside to grab what had fallen before others stepped on it, he began to hate this place even more. He wouldn't admit it, but he truly felt as though it would not matter whither he lived, or died.

"Let me help you with that, mister" he heard a soft, soothing voice speak to him. Lifting his head up and looking forward, he saw a girl sitting down in front of him, helping him collect what he had dropped. The gathered crowd of bullies, largely women, stopped their laughing and were completely speechless! Brian just stared at this mysterious girl, watching as she reached around to collect what he had dropped. He had never seen such a strangely-shaped hat before either. Looking down further he saw her...panties! His jaw dropped slightly as he continued to stare down there.

"Here you go, mister" he gazed back up to see her hand extended towards him, holding a stack of papers with a smile on her face. "Th...Thank..." he tried to make out the words, but was interrupted when he felt something soft grab his hand. "You're hurt!" she said caringly, observing the cut on his finger. "I'll be ok, it’s just a little scratch" he said with a shaky voice, while she was reaching into her shirt-pocket and pulled out a piece of cloth. She lowered her lips to the cut on his finger and kissed it, then wrapped it in the piece of cloth. "There, all better" she said with a hint of humor in her voice, then stood up and extended her hand to Brian, while he was still on the floor.

"My name's Laurel, what's yours, mister?" He shakingly grabbed her hand, as she pulled him up to his feet. "My name's Brian" he said while trying not to studder. The surrounding crowd of men and women had stopped, completely motionless! Even some guys were thinking about falling down, so they could receive her attentive care. The women on the other hand, were completely jealous! Looking on at her in disgust, one woman grabbed Laurel by the arm and spun her around, with a gang of lesser bullies, both men and women, behind her.

The girl was obviously taller then Laurel and she had now become the target of the main female bully, Jessica. "We don't like foreigners in our country, or near our boyfriends" Jessica stated with the intention of scaring Laurel, but she merely giggled, then responded with a smile. "Oh, you mean about those guys I talked to earlier today? They were very nice, but you treated them so badly. As for not liking foreigners, sorry. I am here to stay, so lets be friends" Laurel rubbed the back of her hair with a look of cheerfulness on her face.

Stunned by this reaction, but having a reputation to keep, Jessica lifted her hand and moved towards Laurel's face to slap her. But her hand was grabbed before impact, Laurel twisted her hips, lifted Jessica over her shoulder by the arm, and slammed her into the ground onto her back! Jessica opened her eyes and saw the stairs, everyone looking around, and the ceiling. "I hate resorting to violence, but if you wish to harm me or anyone else, I'll find you." Laurel stated in a feminine but serious voice.

Laurel looked behind herself and saw the gang that had accompanied Jessica, begin to back away. "I'll forgive you all this one time, but this is your warning: if you don't change your ways or you seek to hurt anyone...I'll reduce you to your true size." The gang ran off. Then suddenly, everyone surrounding Laurel started clapping their hands and cheering for Laurel. She blushed, then wrapped her arm around Brian’s arm. "Would you be kind enough to show a new girl around the place?" Laurel asked, while looking into Brian's eyes. "...Su...Sure." Brian managed to say, as they began to walk together.

Chapter 2: Passionate Vengeance by Lord Nova
Chapter 2: Passionate Vengeance
Written By: Lord_Nova

Dear Mr. Diary,
It's hard to believe that two weeks have already gone by. I have made so many new friends too. Especially Brian, but I am wondering if he doesn't like me. He seems to shy away and he won't open up to me when I ask him personal questions. I can tell something is bothering him and I really want to know what it is so I can help! I hate how it feels like I'm being pushed away...but I have found out that he writes stories. He would like to submit one to the annual college writing contest, $50,000 to the winner! But Jessica runs the show in that department, so his stories will not get entered unless I...persuade her. But I can't think of how to do it without resorting to violence...or magic. I can't believe that she would be so cruel-hearted, especially to poor Brian. It really burns me up!

Anyway, I joined the Volleyball club three days ago and guess what Mr. Diary? They already want me to be the captain of the Volleyball team! Isn't that great? I have become so popular lately, but I have been careful not to let it go to my head. Looking around, I see people who are sitting alone and invite them to join my group to become friends. Dan and Misty are so much fun! I found out they have been together since Middle School! Well, I am sorry Mr. Diary, but I am sitting down in the girl's locker room writing in you. We just finished a practice volleyball match and the girls already changed out of their volleyball uniforms and into their regular clothes. Yikes, I am the last person in here! I've got to change into my regular clothes and get my rear in gear to get home. Goodbye Mr. Diary!

Laurel stands, places her diary in her book bag, and then zips it up. She opens her locker further and begins to undress out of her Volleyball Uniform. Having only her shirt left to take off, she hears a sound and turns around to see a man rushing at her! She jumps out of the way and he hits the locker, she quickly removes her shirt and while naked, runs into the girl's shower area, part of the girl's locker room. He jumps on her from behind, rolls her over and pins her down with his weight. He quickly gets naked and mounts her while she is on her back. Laurel was being raped!

He then puts a hand over her mouth so she can't scream, thrusting inside of her as hard and as fast as he can. While in the ecstasy of the moment, he couldn't help but wonder in the back of his mind "why didn't she scream?" He continues to have his way with her but as he is looking down at her, he sees that she is actually enjoying it, moaning...and smiling. A blue aura surrounds his body. His eye level is no longer above her head! His eye level gets lower...her eyes, her mouth, her chin, then her neck. "What's happening?" he said and in fear, tried to pull out of her to run away, but she placed her hand on his ass and pulled him back into her, then rolled over on top of him. Laurel was raping him!

He began to scream, so she pulled herself off of his cock, jumped up a bit, placed her knees on his arms to keep him from getting away, and shoved her love mound into his face while holding the back of his head and pushing his face just in the right spot. His screams were vibrating her, it felt so good! She moaned in pleasure but he continued to shrink, until he was only 12-inches tall! She then got off of him and watched him shrink while her hand was pining down his entire chest! He shrunk further....8-inches, 6-inches, 4-inches, 3-inches. Then she let him go and just sat on her knees, looking at him and smiling.

He stood and looked up to see her giant face staring down at him! She was so beautiful but in fear, he ran as fast as he could. But he felt something stop him dead in his tracks and realized she had her hand wrapped around his body. He tried to struggle but her tight grip had him unable to move. She stood, continuing to look at him in her hand. "You attack defenseless, innocent girls for your own gain? You disgust me and I'll show you what it feels like to be helpless, at the mercy of a woman for a change" She said in a strict tone and walked over to her locker, unzipping her book bag and pulling out a ruler. The blue aura surrounded his body again and enlarged him to 7-inches tall. She threw him in the air, and caught him by the chest in the palm of her hand and closed her hand around his body. Pinning his arms against his body, leaving his head and shoulders sticking out near her index finger, exposing his ass and legs near her pinky. She held the ruler about a foot away from his ass and spanked him with her ruler! He felt the pain and yelled with each hit of her discipline. After nine whacks, she finally stopped. "Now, we're going to play a little game" she said in a serious tone.

"It's called don't lie to women or else! It's very simple, you tell the truth to every question I ask and you receive no pain, but if you lie, I spank you once every two seconds until you tell the truth. Are you ready? Question #1 - What is my name?" She asked with a serious voice. "I don't know" he responded, and then felt a whack of the ruler against his bare ass. Every two seconds she would count silently and give him another whack "Laurel! Laurel is your name!" he screamed out loud after three hits. "Good, now you’re getting it. Only the girls volleyball team has a key to get in this locker room, so Question #2 - How did you get in here?" "I snuck in here right before your volleyball game started" he responded. He felt the whack of the ruler against his bare ass yet again, this time with more force then before, causing him to moan in pain. "A GIRL LET ME IN KNOWING THAT YOU WERE THE LAST ONE IN HERE" he shouted so she would stop spanking him. "Correct Answer. But you did not come in here just to rape me for your own pleasure; you did it because you were going to gain a reward from it by someone who doesn't like me. Question #3 - Who put you up to this?" He could not believe how smart she was and how easily she saw through him. "I don't know what you're talking ab-" Laurel slammed the ruler against his ass as hard as she ever had before and repeated every two seconds. "JESSICA! JESSICA PUT ME UP TO THIS!" he said screaming and feeling like the bottom part of his body was on fire. "Congratulations, you won." She put the ruler down in her locker, but continued to hold him. She took the top off a tube of moisturizer she had in her pack back, put some on her finger, and rubbed it onto his bottom. He felt the cool sensation and finally relaxed.

"Don't get too comfortable, we have only just begun" Laurel states in a mocking tone. She bends over and drops him onto the ground and looks at him. He trembles with terror, not even coming up to half the length of her kneecap. "On second thought, I'll be nice and leave you here" she said with a smile and began to get dressed. He was filling with fear. If the girls came in tomorrow and saw him while they were undressing...he looked back up at her, she was totally unconcerned about what happened to him or what would happen. She buttoned her shirt, put on her shoes, placed her volleyball clothes and stuff in her backpack, then put on her hat and started to walk away towards the door to leave. She suddenly felt a small weight near her right foot and ankle, then stopped. "Please don't leave me here alone like this, please forgive me!" he said while holding on to her leg with all of his might, knowing that she was the only one who could save him.

"Why should I help you? You're a liar and you wanted to rape me. A normal girl would have squished you in the same circumstance. You should be grateful, now let go of my leg and enjoy the same feeling of helplessness you wanted others to feel." She said uncaringly and looked down at him. His grip became tighter on her leg and he began to speak again. "Please forgive me. I'm sorry!" she reached down, pulled him off of her leg and dropped him, then began to walk. She did not even get two steps before she felt a pressure near the front of her shoe on her right foot. She looked down to see him on his hands and knees, kissing her foot, begging her to take him with her. She began to feel sorry for him. "I truly pity you" she said as she kicked him with her foot, and then began to walk. After making it to the door and holding the handle, she looked back to see him with his hands at his face pointed towards the ground... crying... Her mind was telling her that he brought this on to himself. But her heart would not allow her to pull open that door and leave while someone was in need of her care.

She walked back into the girl's locker room, went past him, bent down, picked up his clothes, stuffed them in her book bag, the blue aura surrounded his body again, and he shrunk to 4-inches tall. She then reached down and picked him up with her hand and brought him to her face. "I...I'll bring you home with me, for tonight" she said to him while looking away. He looked so happy and kissed her hand many times. "But I will not forgive you." She lifted her hat up slightly and put him on top of her head. "Get under" she commanded. He then crawled underneath her strangely-shaped hat and she gently dropped it down on him.

It was dark outside, she left the building and while proceeding to her car, seeing that no one was around; she asked out loud "What's your name?" "Troy" She heard him respond from under her hat. She unlocked her car, placed her book bag on the passenger side, and sat in her seat. She took off her hat, also placing it on the passenger seat, but dropping his 4-inch body between her legs. She looked down at him, twisted his body slightly with her hand, and sat him to where his back was leaning against her private area. She then placed the key in the ignition and turned the key. It was at least a 15-minute drive home. He would have a lot of begging and explaining to do along the way. While feeling his back pressing against the same soft area he tried to rape earlier, he knew that she had not forgotten what he had done.
Chapter 3: Laurel's Tears by Lord Nova
Laurel lifts herself directly upward, while in the car seat and pulls up her skirt. Troy tumbles downward towards the seat, under her lifted body, and he stops while lying on his back. He opens his eyes to see Laurel's pantied-ass descending towards him! He tries to scream, as her bottom pushes him into the soft seat and the entire front of his body is pressing against her panties. "Imagine what it felt like when you were on top of me. Can you imagine being raped by a man? It's much worse for a woman. Rape doesn't just hurt physically" she said with an angry tone, then pushed her ass down harder, feeling him press into her through her panties. Troy's entire body was hurting, being sandwiched between the seat and her. "A woman has the right to decide what she does with her body at all times. If she doesn't want to have sex, it's her decision." Troy was in so much pain and on the verge of being crushed like a grape.

Laurel loosened the pressure, and then spread her cheeks and sat back down on him, so he would fit between her sexy hips and be pushed slightly into her crack. Laurel then put on her seat belt, backed out of the parking lot, and began to drive, while feeling his struggles beneath her. His nose was filled with her feminine scent upon every inhale through his nose, he was amazed at how good her body and panties smelt. But he was still feeling pain, as well as her words ranging through his mind. Many minutes later, the car stopped. Laurel had parked near a quickie-store to pick up some things, mainly food. She knew Troy was suffering and getting hot beneath her. She was beginning to not like whom she was turning into. After all, it was Jessica who put him up to this and bribed him with a reward. Not entirely his fault, temptation more than anything else.

He felt her get off of him, then her hand came down and she picked him up, then placed him on top of her book bag on the passenger seat, then stared at him. "Perhaps I was too harsh on you, what do you want to eat and drink?" she asked her captive. He took a few seconds to breathe then responded, "whatever you think is best for me, mistress" Laurel laughed. "You're quite the comedian" she said, then unzipped her book bag to see if he had a wallet or something that would show her where he lived and etc. She took out his pants from her book bag and turned them upside down while sitting on her seat. A wallet did not fall out of his pockets, but a gun did.

She stared in disbelief at the gun, then at him. He backed away slowly and his body started to shake. "You weren't going to just rape me...you were going to kill me afterwards!?" She screamed in anger, then opened her glove compartment, and violently through him in, then shut it. She got out of her car, outraged. Walking into the store. Troy looked around and saw nothing but darkness, he did not know what she was doing outside, but knew he was in huge trouble. He heard the car door open and close as time went by. He suddenly heard something on the outside happening to the door of the glove compartment. Laurel had come back with her bags from the store, placed them in the car, sat down in her seat, and was punching the door to the glove compartment repeatedly and very hard. She then broke down and started crying, with her hands to her face.

She was so upset, feeling so much pain, as hot tears continued to pour down her face. One hand reached over and opened the glove compartment. She then slowly looked into it and at him with the most heart-breaking and teary-eyed face he had ever seen any female in his life have, it truly did hurt him and he felt so low. "How could you...want to kill me? What have I ever done to you, or any American?" She said with a hurt, shaky voice. Feeling so weak, she picked up her french beret hat and started crying into it.

She had heard all her life about America being the great beacon of hope for a better life, the land of unlimited opportunities and freedoms, a land where race or ethnic background did not matter. In her country, the college foreign exchange program was considered the greatest honor and the most sought after opportunity in the world. The chance to go to college in the United States of America. She never felt more happy in all her life then when she was able to finally come here.

But she had only been here a few weeks, and already people didn't like her. Why? Because she was one of *them*, a foreigner. It felt so unfair. Her childhood dreams seemed to be all for nothing and shattered. Already, there were people who wanted her dead. She felt alone, so different then everyone else. Despite how nice, innocent, and sweet she was, they wouldn't allow her to have a chance to be *normal* or fit in. They immediately casted her aside. She felt so angry, so full of sadness, and hatred. She wanted to just die. She felt like enlarging herself as tall as she could, and just killing everyone here, destroying everything. Because she felt so destroyed, inside, and betrayed. But she knew that would not do anything. It would not make her more accepted, just more feared, more hated. She truly felt like she had no solutions, no options, and no one who could understand how she felt. After a long time of crying, she put down her tear-soaked french beret hat and looked at the gun, sitting there in the passenger seat. She placed her soft hand around the heavy, cold metal gun, noticing that it was loaded…
Chapter 4: Laurel's Past by Lord Nova
"There's no purpose living only for pain..." Laurel thought to herself, as she lifted the heavy, cold metal gun to the side of her head. Her finger resting on the trigger. "Laurel! What are you doing!?" She heard a familiar voice. She turned in her car seat to see whom it was, the gun still pointed at the side of her head. "Brian..." Laurel said, while tears were streaming down her face. The shame immediately took over her body. "Please don't look at me! Not like this!" She closed her eyes and pulled the trigger as hard as she could. The trigger wouldn't budge, the safety was on.

Brian immediately grabbed the gun from her hand and pulled it towards himself, she held on to it with both hands trying to pull it back. "Don't interfere!" She screamed while pulling the gun as hard as she could back toward herself. A blue aura surrounded brian’s body, she was about to shrink him so that she could kill herself. But before she had time to even shrink him an inch, she felt a large pressure in her stomach which broke her concentration and made her gasp for breath. Brian had punched her in the stomach. He pulled the gun away from her hands and she fell out of the car and on the concrete. She held her stomach with both hands while curled up into a ball. She tried desperately to breathe and continued to cry on the ground.

He quickly knelt down beside her. "Laurel, i'm sorry. I didn't mean to hurt you!" He apologized with his hand on her shoulder, trying to make her feel better. He placed his arm under her legs and other arm under her back. He picked her up and went around the car to the passenger seat. He opened the door and placed her inside "we'll talk about this Laurel, i'm here for you" he said while kissing her on the cheek and closing the door. He went around to the driver's side and got in the car, throwing the gun in the back so she couldn't get to it. He turned the key to the ignition and proceeded to drive.

The pain was starting to fade in her body and she looked to see him driving. Laurel couldn't think of what to say. The feelings of faithlessness had taken over her body and nearly forced her to take her own life. She was regaining her true self and feeling the guilt of doing something so weak. She held her head down while sitting, her hair covering her eyes. The car eventually stopped and the key was taken out. "Why did you save me?" Laurel asked.

"Follow me" Brian said, while opening the door and leaving the car. Laurel stepped out and began to walk towards him. She looked around while walking to see that it was very dark and no one was around. Off in the distance, she saw strange shapes of metal. "It's a park" Laurel said out loud, as she continued to walk towards him. He stopped at the swings in the darkness and looked at her as she stopped in front of him, her hand still clinging to the pain in her stomach. They looked eye-to-eye and Laurel pulled away from his gaze in the darkness, how could she face him now? He turned her around and sat in the swing, pulling her to sit on his lap. He started to swing slowly while holding her on his lap with his hands.

Laurel felt a flood of memories run pass her mind. This felt like it had happened before. "Do you remember yet?" Brian asked her, as the pace of the swing continued. Laurel couldn't tell where she had known this. "Laurel, this is where we first met" Brian said with care, while hugging her tighter to himself. "I remember now..." Laurel said and closed her eyes, as a flashback occurred in her mind...

A boy and girl playing in a sandbox. Adults and other children walking around as they continued to build castles in the sand. They eventually stand to go swing. But all of the swings are taken, except for one. The boy moves over to the swing with her and gets on, pulling her on his lap. The boy and girl swing together while laughing. The memory fades and Laurel opens her eyes, surprised to remember that the boy was him!

"That day you helped me when I had fallen, I felt like I had recognized you from somewhere. I just couldn't remember. But you were that little girl when we were kids and played in this park together, right Laurel?" Brian asked. "Yes Brian...I’m sorry I didn't keep our promise..." Laurel said while holding her head down. "You promised we'd meet again tomorrow and play together. But you never showed up. What were you doing in this country so long ago and why didn't you come back the next day?" Brian asked, while caressing her hair.

"Why didn't you come back the next day?" The question rang through Laurel's mind. She held out her hands and stared at them in the darkness. A flash of lightening struck and her hands looked like a little girl's and they were covered, dripping in blood. Echoes of screams were coursing through her head. Laurel immediately grabbed her head and screamed, as the memories of the past were reviving. "Laurel! What happened back then?" Brian asked while stopping the swing. Seeing Laurel holding her mind tightly, screaming, and crying as a result of the memories she tried so hard to forget, which were now resurfacing.
This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=595