Screyquid IV: Logan's Fate by El Rodrigo Diaz De Vivar
Summary:

New Title for Screyquid IV thanks to TomSpeedy for the idea.

This story takes place more than two decades after the Events of Screyquid I-III.

The abuse of the drug has increased and a lot of conspiracy theories concerning governmental abuse of the drug became common. This story is about Logan a twenty-three years old student who discovers the truth about these theories and not quite voluntary I can tell.

 

 


Categories: Adventure, Young Adult 20-29, Breasts, Adult 30-39, Mature (40-49), Butt, Crush, Entrapment, Feet, Footwear, Gentle, Humiliation, Insertion, Mouth Play, New World Order, Slave, Unaware, Violent, Vore, Watersports Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Lilliputian (6 in. to 3 in.)
Size Roles: F/m
Warnings: Following story may contain inappropriate material for certain audiences
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 13 Completed: Yes Word count: 20741 Read: 66571 Published: April 23 2016 Updated: June 12 2016
Story Notes:

Since my last Story "A Determined Life" kind of got hard to finish and did not really match my expectations I decided to dive back in to the Screyquid-Universe to bring you this new story.

I'll try to find a way to implement enough action without losing the references to character development and story coherence. If you have the feeling that I neglect one of these aspects feel free to comment on that.

I highly recommend to read the first trilogy since the story will be easier to understand then.

I know that it isnt exactly helpful that a lot of categories are in the description but these are the ones I plan on implementing. Furthermore the story is rated X for a reason and it may contain quite violent features and death.

I hope you enjoy this story and I will try to update it as often as I can this is also why the chapters will be a little bit shorter than usual for my stories in average.

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.

1. Chapter I: A short overhaul by El Rodrigo Diaz De Vivar

2. Chapter II: The bale takes its course by El Rodrigo Diaz De Vivar

3. Chapter III: A Shrinking Experience by El Rodrigo Diaz De Vivar

4. Chapter IV: Worrisome Events by El Rodrigo Diaz De Vivar

5. Chapter V: A shrunken Civilisation by El Rodrigo Diaz De Vivar

6. Chapter VI: Bug or Slave? by El Rodrigo Diaz De Vivar

7. Chapter VII: A Slave's Job by El Rodrigo Diaz De Vivar

8. Chapter VIII: A matter of fear! by El Rodrigo Diaz De Vivar

9. Chapter IX: Everyday Life by El Rodrigo Diaz De Vivar

10. Chapter X: Façade? by El Rodrigo Diaz De Vivar

11. Chapter XI: A blossom of hope by El Rodrigo Diaz De Vivar

12. Chapter XII: Change of plans by El Rodrigo Diaz De Vivar

13. Chapter XIII: Loss and Gain (Final Chapter) by El Rodrigo Diaz De Vivar

Chapter I: A short overhaul by El Rodrigo Diaz De Vivar
Author's Notes:

A little introduction.

Hey my friends it’s me the Narrator you maybe remember from earlier stories like Screyquid I, Screyquid II and even Screyquid III. If you do you might also remember that at some point I would tell you a story about the further developments of the drug that is called Screyquid.

 

Last time we had a protagonist named Michael who by now is famous for his immense knowledge about the drug and its consequences. Of course I do not forget his friends Kyle, Lora and Michelle who took great part in Michael’s adventures and had some adventures themselves. As happy as I get when I think about the happy end their story had, the sad I get when it comes to the drift the world took after these events. When Michael’s adventures became public, in fact there were several books written about his adventures, sadly the abuse of Screyquid became very popular not only among young fellows. Worries were rare since everyone knew that Screyquid could have healing effects and the shrunken stadium could be ended simply by a high boost of dopamine and endorphin. Unfortunately it wasn’t quite that easy as you might expect if you read the last stories carefully. It’s not about having this boost of endorphin and dopamine but rather about in which composition you have it.

 

In fact Kyle and Michael both had been quite lucky that they both were truly struck with love when it happened since that highly influenced the composition of hormones discharged. And yes Kyle had fallen in love with Michelle despite all the things she had put him through. To cut to the chase the amount of people abusing this drug increased dramatically throughout the next years. It served for entertainment purposes as well as for curing fatal diseases and even for crimes. As the usage increased so did the number of people not capable of changing back by a simple sexual interaction. But since the pharmacy-industry saw a chance of making profit a medicament leading to the exact right boost conquered the market in the following years. There was only one problem… The medicament became incredibly expensive when the ScreyquidCorp. which had by then the patent for the production of Screyquid also acquired a monopoly on the production of this antidote. A single pill would cost more than two-thousand dollars, a price only few people were willing to pay. So number of new abuses decreased but there were still a couple of thousands people shrunken and unable to afford the antidote. These circumstances lead to disputes between state and industry about who would pay for their changing back.

 

About twenty-five years after the previous events that dispute was still going on and the shrunken patients were kept in a clinic financed by the state. Even though the number of new abuses had decreased, every year the number of patients in this clinic increased by a thousand at least. Additionally conspiracy theories emerged asserting the government was furthermore shrinking political oppositions and keeping them locked up in the clinic too. This theory was linked to the scientific progresses made with Screyquid which existed by then also in gas-like condition and there had been records published which should prove that the government was buying incredible amounts of this Screyquid-gas from ScreyquidCorp.

 

The problem was that there was no primary information since nobody had contact with the people locked up in the clinic. At least until…  But wait it seems like today is your lucky day, since I can tell you everything about the events that took place in this clinic. But before I come to that I’ll have to tell you about the guy I want to focus on in this story since his role in history is by far the most significant one. His name is Logan and it all began, as usual, with an innocent party.

End Notes:

It will take another chapter to actually get to the beginning of the story.

Thanks for reading and feel free to comment!

Chapter II: The bale takes its course by El Rodrigo Diaz De Vivar
Author's Notes:

A further introduction into Logans character and how this story will take it's course.

Logan, a young man and student of political science was incredibly successive for his age. As a member of various politically left orientated organisations he already took part in a lot of projects to change the world as it was. He hoped to become a revolutionist one day and that he could help to obliterate the distinction between poor and rich one day.

 

Still Logan had been an ordinary young man at the age of twenty-three until this fateful day in early June when he was invited to a house party at his friends flat. He knew exactly that would be horribly full of people in this flat since it wasn’t the first time his friend Elaine was throwing a party there. He really looked forward to it since he had been single for a while now and saw this as an opportunity to change this. He knew exactly that there would be consumed several drugs especially the new Screyquid-Psilocybin pills which combined a small trip with the amazing feeling of being shrunken. He hadn’t tried this out yet but almost all of his female friends had recommended him daring it. Actually being a little afraid of psychedelic drugs and furthermore being shrunken to the mercy of people he might only barely know, he wasn’t sure yet whether he would do it. Normally he would have left before the usage of such drugs began. It didn’t really help him that every time he asked one his male friends about this they tried preventing him from doing it. “I don’t want to know what they’re doing with you if you’re shrunken”, Pascal, a close friend of him, once said. He couldn’t imagine that anyone would do him any harm even if shrunken but the reports on the internet surely were scary.

 

It was eight o’clock PM and he had to get ready. He took a short shower and dressed up quite elegantly. In a white shirt and expensive new jeans Logan showed up shortly before ten at Elaine’s flat in an Art Nouveau house on the edge of town. Elaine and he were both students in the University of this Town, studying economics and sociology. That was why Logan expected to see a lot of familiar faces at the party as always. It took a short while after ringing the bell before anyone would eventually open the door. Loud and bass-heavy music flooded his ears when finally a cute little girl opened the door and greeted him seemingly already a little bit boozed.

 

“My name is Mimi you know? And I bet you are Logard right?” She nearly yelled at him.

 

Who the hell is named Logard? It’s Logan please… Nice to meet you”, Logan answered irritated. The girl named Mimi started laughing hysterically and Logan decided to just pass her and look for Elaine. As expected the relatively small flat was way too full with people. The flat had three rooms plus kitchen and bathroom and all of them were full. Well except for the bathroom Logan hoped as he already felt that he would have to go there soon. He pushed himself through the people looking for Elaine. A lot of familiar faces appeared in front of him but only of few of them he actually knew the name. When he reached the kitchen he finally could spot her close to the balcony. Elaine was quite happy to see him and directly started to introduce him to some of the people around and gave him something to drink. And so the party started for Logan…

 

After two hours Logan was already quite drunk and hung around with Elaine and a selection of her friends, which were all women, in Elaine’s room. Next to him sat that girl from the door who had proved to be a lot cooler than he had expected after their first encounter. Furthermore there were three girls he remembered from lectures in economics named Valery, Ina and Casey. The three of them all looked gorgeous each in their own way. There were two other girls sitting in the circle but he couldn’t remember their names even though Elaine had introduced them. But it didn’t really matter actually since they all had a lot of fun and were way too drunk to care about that. It didn’t take long until Logan started to make out with Mimi (her actual name was Miriam) while Elaine and Ina went to fetch something. Every once in a while people joined their circle and left it at some point and Logan really enjoyed this evening.

When Ina and Elaine came back they had brought a bottle of champagne and a little blue and purple striped box with them. Logan and Mimi stopped making out for a while and the girls started grinning. Logan grew nervous as he suspected the box to content Screyquid-Psilocybin Pills and that they would want him to take them. The worst thing was that Logan was drunk enough to actually consider doing it just to increase his chances to go home with Mimi that night.

 

“Hey Logy this time you have to try it out too or I’m going to be very disappointed. We will all take one”, Elaine stated in a nearly begging voice. Mimi caressed his right leg with her cute hands, looking at him expectantly. As Logan sighed, Elaine already smiled and got out plastic cups and filled them with champagne. Then she took out the pills and Logan saw how she put one of the pills into his cup. Just before he could see how she would drop the other pills into the remaining cups, Mimi started to kiss him again and he took it as a little thank you for his bravery. The pill obliterated in the champagne quickly.

 

When Mimi stopped with her seduction they all downed their cup including Logan…

End Notes:

In the next chapter which I will release tomorrow most likely the first action will take place.

 

Thank you for reading and feel free to comment!

Chapter III: A Shrinking Experience by El Rodrigo Diaz De Vivar
Author's Notes:

The actul shrinking comes into play in this one ;) Enjoy

“What will happen now?” Logan asked curiously still thinking that they all had taken the drug. Elaine smiled at him stood up and locked the door so nobody could come in.

 

“Just so nobody can abuse the situation you know?” Elaine stated while she suppressed laughter. Logan slowly became distrustful but it didn’t matter anymore since his body slowly began shrinking while at the same time the whole situation began to amuse him. He started laughing while he slowly lost size not noticing that no one around him was shrinking too. The five girls were looking at him expectantly as he now was only half as tall as Elaine. But all that didn’t matter to Logan at this moment. The combination of Psilocybin and Screyquid served to keep people relaxed while shrinking. Logan gazed at Mimi’s growing body in fascination. She was wearing a sleeveless green top and a matching skirt. Logan walked over to her when he realised that he could only reach her knees by now. She was standing in front of him and gently poked him with her foot which was covered in thick dark-blue socks. Logan fell over backwards, slowly realising what was happening around him.

 

“Hey am I the only one shrinking so far?” Logan exclaimed confusedly and looked into the circle of standing women who all seemed to be growing. The drug couldn’t prevent him from feeling slightly uncomfortable as he looked at Miriam’s foot which was by now nearly as big as he was. Intimidated by the events he looked up to Elaine who made waving movements at him. Valery and Casey took some steps into his direction and their steps sent rumblings through the floor nearly knocking him of his feet. His relaxed condition seemed to turn into a horror trip as Logan was now only three inches tall. At least the shrinking seemed to have stopped by then.

 

“Look how cute he is “, Valery exclaimed.

 

Especially his tiny you know what”, Elaine added.

 

Logan looked down and saw that he was naked and he hadn’t even realised that his clothes had fallen of. He covered his privates with his hand and backed off from Miriam, Valery and Casey but they only chuckled and took further steps into his direction.

 

Don’t be afraid Logy you’re among friends here! Just give in you can’t do much about it anyways”, Elaine said gently while Valery and Casey towered over him like buildings. Logan tried to relax but the situation was way too threatening even though he knew that Elaine would never let anything happen to him.

 

Casey who wore a skin-tight jeans and white socks now moved her left foot right in front of Logan until her toes nearly touched him. Logan startled and backed off instantly but she just followed him with her foot. Logan could see the fabric of her sock and the small stains of dirt stuck to it. He noticed the slight odour of her sock but it wasn’t too bad since she obviously had showered and new clothes on.

 

“Aww look how afraid he is, that’s so cute”, Casey stated excitedly. Logan was confused and if he weren’t on drugs he probably would have gone crazy. Instead he just stared at the gigantic foot in front of him not noticing that Valery’s black socked foot approached him too. But what Logan did notice was a sudden smell of foot that was way worse than before. He turned around just in time to see the foot that was about to poke him. Valery enjoyed how easy Logan could be pushed around by her and couldn’t stop chuckling. Casey joined in poking the poor little guy around who by now felt pretty helpless and abased.

 

Come on girls please stop this I really don’t like that”, Logan yelled frustrated causing Valery and Casey to stop. Logan was relieved that they seemed to hear him and most important also listened to him. They moved their feet away from him and knelt down. The view from his shrunken point of view was incredible and especially Casey’s giant cleavage actually turned him a little bit on. Elaine and Miriam joined them kneeling down next to Logan while the other girls still stood around them curiously watching how this scene would develop. Logan covered his privates again as the girls seemed to pierce him with their glances.

 

We’re just making fun Logy don’t you take it personally”, Elaine said calmly while Logan was watching her mountain-like breasts moving slightly as they adapted to her body movements.

 

It’s always the same with shrunken guys… They panic when we tease them with our feet and then they drip of saliva while watching our chests”, Valery stated.

 

Maybe they only panic because you never change your socks before we get someone to shrink for us”, Casey replied snippily.

 

On this statement Logan actually had to laugh since that circumstance actually had been the most unpleasant experience so far. Valery frowned and stood up as Logan laughed and raised her foot menacingly over him.

 

“Careful tiny perv or you’ll get more of my foot than you can possibly bear”, she said a little bit angry. Logan became quiet in an instant as the smell increased again and her foot threw a huge shadow over the spot he stood in.

 

“Hey you can’t punish him for the truth my dear”, Elaine said while pushing away her raised leg with her hands. Valery sighed and sat down again.

 

“Especially since I did not really shrink down for you, but expected you to shrink with me”, Logan said.

 

“Yeah but what fun would that be… The seven of us all shrunken…” Ina piped up. Ina was also a very beautiful woman even though or maybe even because she was a little bit, let’s say, curvier than the others. She was wearing white leggings with light blue flower like ornaments on them and a matching strapless blouse revealing a small tattoo of a deer.

 

And how long will I be in this … condition…” He asked slightly worried by Ina’s reply.

 

Just in this moment Logan’s vision seemed to change slightly as he began seeing various patterns in the girls’ faces and everywhere around. Once again he had the urge to burst into laughter and he gave in. The girls smiled down at him as they knew that the drug was deploying its full effect now. Miriam stood up and went to an old record player and turned on some Pink Floyd. The bass rumoured and sent vibrations through the ground and Logan still amused went down on all fours and enjoyed the feeling of the bass running through his body. He saw the girls saying something to him but the cannonade of the music prevented him from understanding a single word so he just nodded and closed his eyes to give in to the music. Logan felt liberated of all worries and his mind only moved in the pulse of the music.

 

(“…All in all you’re just another brick in The Wall…”)


He felt something touch him but he wasn’t sure whether he just imagined that or not and in the end it didn’t matter to him anyway. He felt like flying for a while, a feeling he never had experienced like that. In front of his inner eye he saw himself flying towards a mountain of cushions in which he would crash eventually. The impact was very soft and as soon as he was stuck in between the cushions a warm and cosy feeling overcame him.

 

(“..Mother will keep baby cosy and warm…”)


But somehow it seemed to get hotter in between these cushions and their weight seemed to increase. Confused by the changes within his environment Logan opened his eyes and saw that he was stuck between two giant and soft walls which seemed to squeeze him tighter from second to second. There was only a slit through which light entered this frightening place. It took him a while to realise that he was obviously stuck between one of the girls’ breasts and that she was squeezing him on purpose.

 

Casey, the girl who had him stuffed into her cleavage, was laughing while the other girls ordered her to squeeze him even a little bit more.

 

This feels so strange”, laughed Casey while she started to rotate her breasts slightly against each other.

 

Meanwhile Logan didn’t know whether to panic or to enjoy the position he was in. His small naked body was getting pressed into Casey’s walls of flesh and breathing pretty fast became difficult. After a short while the pressure decreased and Casey’s hand reached into her cleavage to get tiny Logan out of it. He was breathing heavily but his body has sustained this erotic encounter without any injuries.

 

Did you like that sweetheart?” She asked a little bit taunting while Logan had to catch his breath.

 

He obviously did…” Miriam stated and pointed at Logan’s clearly visible erection. Logan blushed as he heard that.

 

“It’s just … you know that…” He stammered while Casey was raising him on one level with her face. Logan watched stunned as her giant red lips approached him and he could feel her warm breath like a mediocre squall. Behind her lips and giant teeth he could see the giant cavern of her mouth, in which he’d easily fit several times, and her monstrous tongue which now moved out of the cavern and licked over her red lips. He wasn’t capable of saying anything as her lips closed in on his private region and he felt her tongue playing around within it. He couldn’t prevent a slight moan from escaping his lung, growing loader and turning into a scream as she began sucking him into her mouth. Within seconds Logan disappeared in Casey’s mouth and was surrounded by darkness and dripping saliva. He was sure that she wouldn’t swallow him but her plain capability of doing it was frightening him more than anything else ever had. After softly throwing him around in her mouth for a while she eventually let him drip out of her mouth, together with some saliva, back into her hand where she examined him amusedly. Logan just stared back at her speechlessly while Elaine walked up to Casey and carefully took him from her hand.

 

“I bet you taste wonderful Logy but you didn’t really think that any of us would eat you did you?” Elaine said mollyfyingly.

 

“I guess no…” Logan answered still being quite upset but the drug already managed to calm him down a little bit again.

 

Elaine put Logan back onto the carpet in the middle of the girls’ circle.

 

“The effect will be over soon so don’t worry you’ll be big again soon enough and since you’ve been so cute I could imagine going back to your place with you later”, Miriam said smilingly.

 

That statement helped Logan to overcome this strange experience in an instant and he smiled back at Miriam already imagining what would happen between them later. Elaine and Ina laughed as they saw how fast his mood had changed and they nodded at each other and at the other girls as if signalling something.

 

What was that about?” Logan asked curiously.

 

“Well as you seem to have a great night in front of you thanks to us and your cooperation it shouldn’t be much of a problem for you to grant us one last feeling of superiority right?” Elaine asked in an almost begging inflexion. Logan sighed and nodded since he knew it couldn’t be that bad. Then all of the seven girls suddenly placed their right foot in a circle directly around him instantly causing the air to smell of their feet.

 

Give each one a little kiss little fellow”, Valery demanded tauntingly. Logan didn’t like Valery’s attitude but he had given his word and he would keep it. He walked to each foot and gave their socks a kiss while trying to ignore the unpleasant smell they evaporated. As he wanted to kiss the last one, Valery’s, she suddenly raised the ball of her foot letting him walk into nothing and he stumbled and fell. As he turned on his back he saw her black socked foot descending onto him and within another second he was buried in the fabric of her smelly sock and could feel that it was quite sweaty by now. She didn’t really step on him but only laid her foot carefully and softly on top of him; still it was humiliating and disgusting. She kept him there for about ten seconds until she lifted her foot again. Logan looked angrily at her derisively smiling face and was about to say something but somehow he felt that it wasn’t worth it to be angry.

 

“That was only my revenge for your audacity earlier… Now we’re even”, Valery stated and Logan just nodded. He felt somehow weak and lightheaded. The music of Pink Floyd had been turned lower a while ago and now the last song he heard before he suddenly fell asleep was (“Goodbye Cruel World”).

End Notes:

For those of you who were confused by the Music lyrics implemented in here these were classic song titles from Pink Floyd's The Wall.

Hope you enjoyed it and feel free to comment I always appreciate constructive feedback.

 

Chapter IV: Worrisome Events by El Rodrigo Diaz De Vivar
Author's Notes:

Here we dive into the actual story-line I hope you like the set-up.

Chapter IV Worrisome Events

When Logan woke up he felt sick and unoriented. He didn’t know how long he had been asleep and where he was and around him was only darkness. He remembered the previous events and that he should have been regrown by now but he couldn’t tell whether he was normal sized yet or not. He groped the environment around him feeling that he was located on the floor of a room of unknown size. He stood up and walked a few steps constantly having the feeling of being forced to vomit soon.

 

“Is there anybody?” He whispered but no answer came. He repeated that question several times each time speaking a little bit louder. Suddenly he remembered that he had been naked after shrinking so he checked whether he was still nude and began worrying as this seemed to be the case.

 

“Greetings Logan Price” A female voice said. Logan tried to locate the source of this statement but it seemed impossible since there was quite a big resonance in the room.

 

“Elaine?” He asked a bit afraid.

 

“No”, the voice answered.

 

Logan wondered if the drug might have left him blind and started to panic.

 

Do you know where you are Logan?” The voice asked in a demanding inflexion.

 

No, where am I?” He replied.

 

“You have a problem Logan… You’re so young and you’re life is already taking a misfortunate way”, the voice continued. The fear in Logan increased as he had no idea what the voice was implying. It must have had something to do with the shrinking. He remembered what the newspapers had written about the risks of shrinking.

 

“Am I still shr…”


“Yes Logan. You’re twenty-three you should have known the risks…” the voice stated coldly.

 

“I was drunk and got seduced into this by my friends”, he tried to explain.

 

“And they have brought you here for your own safety”, the voice said.

 

Logan was slightly tranquilised that Elaine obviously brought him here but…

 

“What is this place and why is it so dark and who are you?” Logan demanded to know.

 

“Do you want me to turn on the lights Logan?


“Yes, please”.

 

A series of clicking noises came up and suddenly light flashed on and dazzled Logan’s eyes. It took a while until they got used to the light so he could see where he actually was. He stood in a giant white-tiled room that was completely empty except for two speakers on the ceiling and about fifty black objects of his size all around the room each about three tiles away from the next. He guessed that they were transmitting his voice to the women that talked to him. As he had suspected he was still naked and shrunken.

 

Is this the clinic people are talking about in the media?” Logan asked curiously.

 

“Yes Logan. We have informed your family and friends about your current condition and as we’ve suspected no one had the money to pay for your cure. Or at least no one was willing to pay…” The voice explained.

 

“What that’s nonsense of course my parents would pay for my cure and I’m pretty sure they have the money needed. Let me talk to them…” Logan yelled a little bit upset.

 

“I’m sorry Logan but as every other patient in this clinic you’re not allowed to contact anybody on the outside”, the voice said dryly.

 

“What? Who are you even? Show yourself and tell me that again face to face”, Logan said not considering the condition he was in. He was angry and didn’t understand what the hell was going on.

 

The voice remained quiet for a while.

 

Come on!” Logan yelled again. After another while a giant door opened to his room and a giant woman maybe in her late thirties, dressed up in a black blazer, a business skirt and elegant black leather boots, walked into the room. Her steps sent little shockwaves through the floor as she walked up to Logan who then realised that it maybe hadn’t been that smart to challenge her in his current condition. She had red hair arranged to a bun and typical teacher’s glasses. She was looking at him without any sign of emotion on her face.

 

“I’m sorry Logan but as every other patient in this clinic you’re not allowed to contact anybody on the outside did you understand me this time?” Her voice boomed over him. Logan wasn’t capable of answering since the situation was scaring him immensely.

 

The woman reached down to him and picked him up quite roughly.

 

“It’s time for you to learn where your place in this clinic is”, she stated and walked with him in her hand out of the room. Logan trembled with fear as the unknown woman brought him into another room

 

 

End Notes:

Hope you enjoyed it

As always appreciate feedback!

Chapter V: A shrunken Civilisation by El Rodrigo Diaz De Vivar
Author's Notes:

Logan gets to know his new environment and begins realising what he got into.

Logan couldn’t believe his eyes when the woman opened the door to the next room. It was incredibly huge but that wasn’t the point. All other the room where aluminium shelves symmetrically arranged and on these shelves he could see other little people walking around rudimentary small furniture. On each shelf were at least fifteen beds and some tables with chairs. Logan believed also to see what he identified to be bathrooms. Above each level there were name cards fixed and the woman brought him to a shelf in the middle of the room and placed him on the third level above which he could spot his name.

“You now may get to know your shelf-mates until in around two hours you’ll begin your trainee program”, the woman said and turned her back on him. Logan was confused but didn’t dare to ask further questions to this woman. He looked around and counted seven other people, five males and two females, who were on his level too. They all gathered around him and examined his naked body. They were all naked too, a circumstance he liked especially when it came to the two females who both looked awesome.

“So they locked you up here too Greenhorn”, said a guy who was approximately around fifty years old.

“I guess yeah… What the hell is going on here?” Logan asked.

“Well here is where they keep shrunken people that were brought here to be medically treated… It’s all just a huge lie and they’ll keep you here for degrading tasks until you might just vanish without anyone knowing where you’ve disappeared to”, the man answered calmly.

“Wait so we won’t be cured here at all? And what kind of tasks? Do you mean the trainee program that woman talked about?” Logan asked still confused by the strange situation he found himself in.

“You better listen carefully and memorise what I’m going to tell you”, the man began and Logan nodded.

“It is said that this clinic is run secretly by the government for two major purposes. First it serves to neutralise political opponents who are thorns in its side. They shrink them with a mixture of Screyquid and another neurotoxin that inhibits the decomposition of Screyquids active component and then they bring them here either with the reason that they abused the drug and need to be medically treated or they assert that they’ve committed suicide due to the political pressure. The second one is the purpose I assume fits to your case. As this is an official medical clinic for the treatment of so called shrinkees, a lot of people bring their loved ones, friends or family here, hoping that they will be cured. They sign a contract that any kind of contact to the shrinkees is forbidden and that they won’t talk about it in the public. In this clinic we’re all forced to learn and to perfect degrading tasks of servitude. Rich people or people close to the government know about all this and are able to buy shrinkees for an insane amount of money just to hold them as their personal minions. Your name is Logan right? I’m sorry to deliver bad news but with your entry into this clinic you have lost all your human rights. It’s more or less your decision whether you’ll be treated as a slave or as a bug and I highly recommend you to try your best to convince them you’re not just a bug or you’ll end up like poor little Jacob and his father”.

Logan couldn’t believe what he had just heard. This was a scandal of the highest possible category and it seemed like there was nothing he could do against it from in here. If he had known about all the conspiracy theories being true when he was still normal sized and outside of this prison he would have moved heaven and earth to fight against this injustice. Well and eventually he would have ended up here too.

“Poor little Jacob?” Logan asked worriedly. Now one of the females spoke up with tears in her eyes. She was about mid-thirty and had ridiculously large breasts implying that she had been pregnant once already.

“Jacob was my son and his father my dear husband. My god Jacob had just turned eighteen when we all were brought here after we had insulted one of the president’s daughters named Ashley. We didn’t know who she was but she had piled our car with hers on a car park. When we all were asleep in the following night some people threw gas bombs through our window causing us to shrink. Then we were brought into a white room in this clinic where we waited until eventually this woman named Ashley appeared. “She asked us “bug or slave?” And we all answered slave. I don’t want to talk about what we had to do next but after a while my father and son couldn’t take the humiliation anymore. I begged them to just be quiet but you know how some males just act. They started to confront her and that was the biggest mistake of their lives. The last words I heard by Ashley were “So bugs it is” and then I was forced to watch as she firstly stepped on my husband with her bare foot. But since Screyquid increases the durability of our bodies by far it didn’t last to kill him so she did it again and again each time with more power. She didn’t care that I was lying on the ground crying for her to stop. My son had to watch it too but he still tried to calm me. After a while my husband, Peter was his name, was flat as a pancake and got stuck to her foot. She then just put her boot back on and turned to my precious Jacob who still stood upright in front of that giantess and tried to talk to her. But she wouldn’t listen… Instead she just scooped him up and without any possibility for me to intervene I watched my son disappearing in her mouth and she swallowed him whole. She then just walked out of the room and I haven’t seen her since.

Logan couldn’t stop shuddering as he imagined what this woman had experienced.

“But this was over a year ago and I had to adapt to the conditions under which we have to live here. I’m Sarah by the way and welcome to hell”, she stated still with tears in her eyes.

“I’m Dominic”, the older guy introduced himself and Logan shook hands with him. He didn’t know it yet but these two people would become his most important friends in his new environment. One after another the other ones on the level introduced themselves and reported about their experiences and how they got there. Logan got to know Larry, a thirty year old construction worker, Cole, who was basically at his age but had already finished his master in International business studies, Nathan, a forty year old professor for applied philosophy, Jamie who was actually still a teenager and still in high school and Silly a young woman who was one year older than him that had worked at an insurance company. Logan had nearly burst out into laughter as she introduced herself in a really high-pitched voice but nevertheless she was a natural beauty with long curly brown hair and dark green eyes. Logan was shocked as he heard all of their stories but at the same time he was glad that he was not alone in this scenario. Already while getting to know the others he began figuring out how this whole situation could be resolved since he didn’t plan on staying in this prison for long. But well for now he’d have to deal with bigger problems metaphorically spoken.

“Logan Price? It is time to show what you are worth after all”

End Notes:

Hope you liked it!

Glad to read comments or feedback!

Chapter VI: Bug or Slave? by El Rodrigo Diaz De Vivar

The woman had returned and grabbed Logan from the shelf.

“Don’t you forget what we’ve told you Greenhorn”, Dominic yelled up to him as the woman had him gripped tightly between index and thumb. The woman made a depreciative snorting noise and walked with Logan in her hand out of the giant room. They walked a while through different corridors and climbed some stairs before they’d eventually reach their destination. The woman opened the wooden door and they entered a very luxuriously furnished room which contained a leather-sofa in front of a glass table, a desk obviously made of ebony and a black fuzzy carpet with white ornaments on it. On the backside of the room was another wooden door behind which Logan suspected to be a bath or bedroom. This suspicion was confirmed rather quickly as the door opened and a young Asian woman entered granting Logan a small view of the room she had just left. It actually seemed to be a bedroom with another door leading somewhere on its end.

“Hello Miss Tanaka did you rest well? I have here our most recent newcomer named Logan Price. He was a student of political science and pretty successful as the records suggest. Furthermore he is in quite good shape as you can see”, the still unknown woman stated and handed him over to the other woman. Logan knew that Tanaka was a common Japanese name implying that her family or her ancestors once had worked and lived in the middle of a rice-plantation. Still she seemed to be quite rich as Logan could tell of her expensive clock and designer outfit. She was wearing a black blazer showing quite much of her cleavage, a diamond-studded necklace, a business skirt similar to the one the other woman wore and nylons with a complex cherry-tree pattern on them. Logan followed her legs with his eyes until they found their end in black Prada high heels. A pretty impressive appearance after all. She had long smooth black hair and wore much red lipstick. Her brown eyes were examining Logan’s naked body and she smiled. It wasn’t much of a friendly smile though and Logan didn’t like it at all.

“Interesting Mrs Wentworth I’ll give him a try I guess. Domoo arigatoo gozaimasu”, Miss Tanaka replied and made a slight bowing gesture. Logan couldn’t believe that the other woman was actually married to someone. Mrs Wentworth made the same gesture and left the Logan with his new supervisor. She put him on the desk and sat down on the chair behind it.

“Political science huh?” She asked rhetorically and it seemed to amuse her.

“I bet you’re pretty much shocked about the situation you find yourself in. Have you already met other people at your size on your shelf?” She continued. Logan nodded slightly not yet sure what he should think of this woman.

“Then I’m sure they already told you in what kind of position you’re in didn’t they?” Logan nodded again.

“Did they also tell you who I am and what is going to be expected of you?” Logan shook his head. They hadn’t told him anything in particular only that he should never disobey any command given to him and that he most likely would be sold as a slave at some point. They said that they weren’t allowed to talk about the actual procedures he would have to go through.

“Fine then let me ask you a question before we begin… Are you a bug or a slave from this moment on? I want you to give me a straight answer and there are no other options than the two I’ve just mentioned go!”

“Slave”, Logan stated immediately while thinking back to the story Sarah had told him. Miss Tanaka smiled derisively and nodded.

“Smart as I’ve expected. But if you address someone who is that much taller than you, it is self-explanatory that you add a polite form. In my case that would be milady. I won’t punish you for missing that this time but you should better memorise it or someone, in this case my humble self, might mistake you with an ordinary bug who doesn’t know its place. Did you understand that?” Miss Tanaka explained in a very strict inflexion.

“Yes Milady”, Logan answered even though it disgusted him. But at the moment there wasn’t much he could do about and clever as he was, he decided to play along for a while until he’d get an opportunity which would take him out of the helpless situation he was in.

“Good. I see we understand each other Logan. Well now that we’ve got rid of this horrible bureaucratic nonsense we can finally start with the relaxing part of your education. You do look forward to learn the things substantial for your career don’t you?”

“Yes Milady”

“I thought so… I can see the sparkling in your eyes”, Miss Tanaka went on with her venomous speech. She then stood up and brought Logan to the glass table where she put him down again.

“I’m going in my room for a short while and I want you to wait there where you are Logan. It is a question of trust and I hope that you won’t abuse my trust in you.”

“I won’t Milady I’ll be right here when you come back” Logan replied trying to sound as honest as possible. Then Miss Tanaka vanished into the bedroom and closed the door behind her. Logan was sure that this was only a test whether he would be worthy to be a slave or not. Nevertheless he considered trying to escape. Would it be worth it? How far could he possibly get? Was this already the opportunity he was waiting for? After analysing his situation shortly he was sure that the answers would be: No, probably not even down the table and a second No. It would rather be wise to convince her of his trustworthiness. So he waited in his spot using the time to examine the room he was in a little bit more precisely but without of much information he could draw out of it.

After a while the door opened again and Miss Tanaka entered his room again. This time she wore some kind of training-outfit consisting of a wine-red sport jacket also wine-red jogging-pants and thick scarlet sport socks with blue company logos on them. Miss Tanaka looked at him with agonized eyes as she walked up to the glass table.

“I know it doesn’t look as good as before but I can’t do my training in that business outfit”, she said.

“Don’t worry Milady you look just fine”, Logan, who had decided to play his role as good as possible, answered quickly. Miss Tanaka examined him closely; her face was emotionless until after a short while she smiled at him.

“Clever Logan… Very Clever. I’m going for a jog now and when I come back I’m sure that I’ll find you in the very same spot you’re in now right Logan?”

“Right Milady”.

End Notes:

Hope you enjoyed it :)

I'd really appreciate feedback

Chapter VII: A Slave's Job by El Rodrigo Diaz De Vivar

Logan had decided to keep calm until Miss Tanaka would return. He was pretty sure that any attempt to escape in the moment could only result in his certain death. At least if he believed what Sarah had told him what he did. There had been no lie in her eyes and same did go for the others. He waited impatiently for Miss Tanaka to return growing more and more nervous as he didn’t know what expected him. Well he knew it couldn’t be that good since he was referred to as a slave but still he had no idea how horrible it would get. Miss Tanaka walked in an hour later and appeared quite exhausted and soaked with sweat. She instantly looked onto the table where she had left Logan and seemed satisfied that he was still there.

“Six miles in less than an hour pretty impressive huh?”

“It truly is Milady”

Logan was quite amused by his charade but had to take care not to show it to her. Little did he know that she had already realised that he was only doing a show for her. But she didn’t really care since she knew his mood would change pretty soon.

“Believe me you wouldn’t even want to go outside at the moment it’s quite cold and windy”, she provoked. Logan was angry about this statement but he didn’t dare to show that.

“I don’t like that kind of weather, I’m glad I’m in here with you Milady”, he replied supressing the urge to vomit onto the table. Miss Tanaka laughed and Logan realised that he had taken it a little bit too far with the sarcasm. She sat down on the leather-sofa in front of the table and got rid of her training-jacket. Logan could see that the pink top she wore was soaked with sweat. She then bowed down to her shoes and untied them. Logan had a bad feeling as he watched her taking them off and soon was embraced by the smell of freshly dried foot-sweat. He couldn’t prevent grimacing as the smell was really bad. Miss Tanaka noticed his mimic slip-up and raised an eyebrow while smiling derisively. She then put her right foot onto the table right in front of the table who fell over backwards by the impact. Together with the shockwave she caused came a squall carrying the stench of her foot directly into Logan’s nose who nearly threw up.

“Hey what’s wrong with you Logan is there anything you’d like to tell me?” Miss Tanaka said depreciatively. Logan gathered himself and stood up again facing the mountain-like foot in scarlet socks with the blue company logo of a company he had never heard of. Her foot was probably ten times as tall as he was and its colour was slightly darkened due to its wet condition.

“No everything is alright Milady” Logan managed to say although he was frightened and disgusted as hell by the situation. Miss Tanaka frowned and moved her foot even closer to him and then started to descend the ball of it in his direction. Logan backed away but he was way to slow as her foot had already reached him and began pressing him onto the table burying him in the sweaty fabric of her sock.

“You really think you can play games with me shrinkee? I’d say I’m the only one in this room capable of playing games and if you’re not careful you will lose pretty fast”, Miss Tanaka stated angrily. She increased the pressure causing Logan to cry out as her sweat entered his mouth and his body complained about the miserable situation it was in. Miss Tanaka left her foot a while on top of him really enjoying his struggle until eventually she raised it again.

Logan was breathing heavily and had problems dealing with what had just happened.

“So if you don’t want me to bury you beneath it again you maybe should start doing what a slave does when its mistress has aching feet”, Miss Tanaka ordered.

Logan was disgusted by what she was implying but he had no choice. He didn’t plan on dying here so he walked over to her foot and started rubbing his hands forcefully over the fabric of her sock even though he suspected that she wouldn’t even feel his efforts through the thick fabric. But that didn’t matter he just had to obey.

“Why are you so quiet now little fellow?” Miss Tanaka asked, now in a nice inflexion.

“I’m here to serve not to talk Milady”, Logan answered emotionless. His mistress seemed satisfied with his answer and so he continued rubbing her foot for a while. Miss Tanaka smiled as she knew that she had just begun breaking this poor little bastard.

After nearly an hour of massaging her disgusting foot, Logan slowly became tired. He stopped it and sat down without thinking of the consequences and he didn’t even care. She couldn’t really expect that he would continue without at least a short rest. When Miss Tanaka realised that he stopped she put her foot off the table and examined him. He looked quite tired and it didn’t really surprise her since it was his first day here and the circumstances would tire everyone. But that’s how you would think about an equal human being and not about a slave the size of a cockroach.

“You know what Logan? When a slave stops doing his work without asking for permission, a lot of people, including me, grow weary of them and treat them as bugs instead” Miss Tanaka stated and Logan instantly got up.

“I’m sorry Milady but I needed a rest it won’t happen again”, Logan replied nervously as he didn’t like how Miss Tanaka said that.

“It surely won’t Logan…” she replied and before Logan could get back to work her toes crashed into him and kicked him off the table. It was the longest free fall Logan had ever experienced and the impact of his landing pushed the last bit of air out of his lunge. Before he could stand up Miss Tanaka already towered over him, her foot causing a shadow to fall over his insignificant body. Stunned by fear Logan watched her sole descending in an enormous speed and within the blink of an eye the pain of the impact caused him to cry out in pain. The weight was impossible to bear and the same time the smell of her sweaty sock was even worse. Miss Tanaka grinded him into the carpet beneath her sole knowing that the drug would prevent him from being actually crushed as long as she wouldn’t overdo it. Logan felt incredibly humiliated especially when Miss Tanaka raised her foot again and he was stuck to her sock. She peeled him off and held him between index and thumb in front of her giant face.

“You surely won’t will you…”

End Notes:

Thanks for reading!

Reviews requested

Chapter VIII: A matter of fear! by El Rodrigo Diaz De Vivar
Author's Notes:

Theres not so much action in this chapter but more an overall overview into how the system in that clinic is structured. I hope you like that chapter and would be glad to hear some feedback on what you might like or dislike so far.

Tears were still in Logan’s eyes as Miss Tanaka held him painfully tight between her fingers. He shook his head in desperation and hoped that she wouldn’t do something like that to him again.

“You know Logan you’re not the first shrunken guy trying to stand up for his so called rights and you surely won’t be the last one. But the faster you understand that this has no use at all and will only cause pain and humiliation the better”, Miss Tanaka whispered. The hot air coming from her mouth when she talked was like a wave of hot steam and Logan only managed to nod as he feared that he would cry again if he actually talked.

“Good…I think you have learned your lessons for today shrinkee so you’ll be brought back to your shelf now… Mrs Wentworth!”

Mrs Wentworth entered the room and Logan wondered whether she had been standing in front of the door for a while now. She took Logan from Miss Tanaka and brought him back to the shelf where he would live from now on. His shelf-mates gathered around him as he was placed on their level again. Logan was trembling but as he looked into the eyes of his fellow mates he realised that every one of them had gone through this by now.

“You better get used to it quickly I advise”, A voice from a lower level of the shelf yelled. Logan remained quiet and sat down on a piece of plastic furniture shaped like an armchair.

“You will never get fully used to it but I can tell that you’ve tried to resist haven’t you?” Dominic asked who sat down next to him and put his arm on Logan’s shoulder. Logan nodded.

“Well at least you were smart enough to let yourself be treated like a slave and not like a bug or you wouldn’t be sitting here now!” Jamie stated in an encouraging inflexion.

One after another the people on his level tried to cheer him up and it would be a lie to say it didn’t work. Nevertheless Logan remained quiet except for a “thank you” once in a while. By time he went to sleep in the area made for it. There were several mattresses made of foamed material and matching blankets.

His first night in his new prison remained quite sleepless though and every time he managed to fall asleep he was haunted by nightmares of Miss Tanaka’s foot which he knew he hadn’t seen for the last time. Early in the morning the prisoners were wakened by Mrs Wentworth’s booming voice.

“Wake up bugs it’s time for our weekly purge as you might have suspected”, she yelled and shortly after ten other women, dressed in black business outfits, marched into the room. Logan was incredibly tired and confused as he watched how the women positioned themselves in the room.

“What the hell is going on?” He yelled at Dominic who had already stood up from his bed and walked over to Logan now.

“I’m sorry that we forgot to tell you about this… Once per week ten of us are sorted out by the administration and…” Dominic began.

“And then what? And how are they sorted out?” Logan replied while Mrs Wentworth pulled out a Clipboard with a list on it.

“It’s depending on how much they think we are worth for sale. And if they suspect you to become an unworthy slave you’re likely to be chosen. They say they do this because the amount of space for us is limited…”

“Enrico Perez 10:12:3, Rupert Cherrytree 4:8:1, Sydney Keyves 8:8:2…” Mrs Wentworth began reading.

“What happens to the chosen ones Dominic, tell me now!” Logan yelled.

But Dominic remained quiet and just pointed to Mrs Wentworth.

“…Karl Callahan 5:10:4, Milton Hendricks Sr. 12:12:4, Rosemary Kensington Ladinburgh 9:5:3…”

“What do the numbers mean?” Logan asked now a little bit intimidated by the on-going event.

“Line, shelf and level Logan and there are up to fifteen people per level. Twelve is the highest number in lines I heard till now and same goes for the shelf-number. And as you might have noticed each shelf has five levels so you can calculate yourself how many we are solely in this room.” Jamie started to explain while Mrs Wentworth made a dramatic break.

“On which line and shelf are we?” Logan asked.

“12:12…” Dominic stated with a worried expression in his face.

“And this is the first time someone from this shelf was chosen”, Jamie added. In this moment Logan noticed some people were crying on the level above but he still wasn’t sure what was going to happen even though he had a worrying suspicion.

“Veronica Stefenson 1:2:1, Lars Scharrheimer 9:8:5, Kendrick Luther Jameson 2:8:3 and…“ She made another dramatic break and now Logan too was waiting stressed for her to bring up the last name.

“A girl from line one and a guy from line two… this is happening only very rarely”, Nathan stated.

“You know the people in line one and two were the first who were brought here. Ordinarily they have adapted perfectly to their new environment and are most likely to be sold soon while you for example were placed in 12:12 because you’re the newest member of our little society”, Nathan explained to Logan.

“…John Chester Middley 12:11:3”, Mrs Wentworth finished.

“John Chester Middley, the Journalist?” Logan cried out. Dominic nodded looking somewhat sad about that last choice. Logan watched as two women came into his line. One stopped on the shelf next and the other one right in front of him. Level three was directly beneath her chest and he could see the shape of her huge hills through her black business blazer as she reached out for the poor guy on the level above.

“Nooo don’t take Milton please”, he heard a female cry out. As the woman moved away from the shelf again he saw that guy crying in her hand. Logan then turned around to see how a Journalist whose articles he had always enjoyed reading was grabbed from the shelf-level directly next to his one. Logan saw how the other people on that shelf closed their eyes and yelled a harmonic “farewell” in unison. Logan could see tears running down their cheeks and felt how his own eyes were slowly filling with liquid too even though he still didn’t know what was awaiting poor Mr Middley. When the women had disappeared from their line Logan noticed artificial light coming from the right corner of the shelf-level. A giant screen had turned on where he could see the windows surface. Within the following seconds a stream opened up where he could see a wide carpeted floor. The camera filming this obviously stood on the ground and Logan could see the ten chosen ones standing a good distance away from it. His shelf-mates gathered around him and together they watched the screen nervously. The ten people were mostly crying and Logan could spot Mr Middley who seemed to be the only one in control of his emotions. Then a pair of beautiful tanned legs and feet appeared wearing no shoes or socks. The toe-nails were painted pink which made Logan suggest that it was another woman. He actually suspected all normal sized people in this god damned prison to be women after all since he hadn’t seen any male so far.

Suddenly her hand appeared to and it was holding some kind of spray with which she now sprinkled a red coloured liquid onto the shrunken people but one could still not see her face. Logan saw the people coughing and wondered whether it had been some kind of poison but none of the people seemed to be really harmed yet.

“And now run…” her voice sad threateningly and nine of the ten started running. The only one who didn’t seem to care about the order was the journalist Mr Middley. He looked into the camera and said “There is no sense in running fellows, I hope times will change for you” he yelled loud enough for the people in front of the screen to hear it through the speakers. Just when he had finished his sentence the people around Logan turned around irritating Logan who still watched the screen only to see how the woman’s bare foot began dangling over Mr Middley’s tiny body. Logan was confused and scared as he watched how that woman descended her big toe on Mr Middley’s body pressing and grinding him into the carpet. Logan could imagine that this wasn’t very pleasant for the journalist he admired but he would have never thought of what he had to watch next. Her big toe rose again and there was only a red stain left on it and on the carpet.

“No way, the spray? Why?” he exclaimed with tears in his eyes.

Dominic dragged Logan away from the screen and laid his hand on his shoulder “Yes Logan and it’s a matter of fear buddy it should keep us motivated…”

End Notes:

Thanks for reading ;)

Chapter IX: Everyday Life by El Rodrigo Diaz De Vivar
Author's Notes:

This one is way longer than usual and contains some more action too. I hope you like it :)

“You shouldn’t continue watching it Logan”, Dominic advised him. Logan turned away from the screen and followed Dominic to an arrangement of plastic furniture where they all gathered and sat down. Logan could clearly hear the screams of the chosen ones from the screens speakers and tried not to think about what was happening to these damned people at the moment.

“I mean you already told me frightening stories but somehow I’m still shocked about this”, Logan mentioned as soon as all had taken place. He saw that Silly was crying too and realised that he now was part of this too and with a little bit of bad luck he or she could end up in that situation too. Fear was taking over his thoughts and if it weren’t for the others he would’ve burst out in tears too.

“There must be something we can do about this degrading situation”, he exclaimed angrily watching into the round. They were all looking at the ground remaining silent except for Jamie in whose eyes Logan could see the same anger that burned in Logan himself.

“Not as long as we are this little. If we would somehow get back to our normal sizes we could easily overthrow their dictatorship”, Jamie stated.

“Yes captain obvious but there is no way to regrow as long as the drug prevents it”, Cole replied.

“How long have you all been here by now? I mean at some point the effect of the drug should decrease shouldn’t it?” Logan asked.

“Well some say that the food and water we get here is charged with the drug. Others claim that even the air we breathe in this room contains a certain percentage sufficient enough to keep us small as long as we breathe it for a certain amount of time every day and not enough to harm any of the women working here”, Nathan explained.

Logan thought about the consequences that would have for his plans to get out of this place.

“So if we want to get out of this clinic we’d have to do it while being shrunken...” he stated.

“Yeah and that’d basically be suicide. I believe I spotted cameras in the corridors when I was brought to Ms Johnson the last time. As soon as they’d spot us they would turn us into mush”, Jamie commented. In the background Logan heard further screams and turned around. He regretted it in the same moment as he now had to witness how a peroxide blonde woman was crushed beneath the already bloody heel of that unknown giantess. Logan turned away again quickly and tried to suppress the sickness that overcame him.

“Yes just like that…” Jamie added coldly. Logan wondered how Jamie could talk like that. He suspected that he had already seen things like this a lot of times. It was hard to argue against that argument and Logan felt that he wasn’t in the position yet to convince his shelf-mates from something that could cost their life. He decided to wait and see how things would develop and maybe he would be capable of finding an opportunity worth contemplating. But this meant he needed to survive all this and at the same time he’d might have to witness even more people dying. He sighed, looked into the round and nodded slowly.

“I see it is not that simple. I’ll need to get familiar with the everyday life in here before I’m capable of finding a solution. But I beg you all stay prepared for the moment I found one”, Logan stated calmly. Jamie laughed and Cole seemed somewhat angry.

“Who do you think you are Logan Price? We all went through what you’re experiencing at the moment but you need to accept that this is happening and that you won’t be capable of changing anything” Cole yelled.

“We’ll see…” Logan replied with a glistering in his eyes.

Logan had enough of this day already and went to the sleeping area again even though only four hours had passed since he woke up. Hey laid down on his mattress and closed his eyes to catch some sleep.

He woke up later wakened by a loud voice yelling his name. Wondering what his fate had in store for him this time he got up and walked to the edge of the shelf where an unknown woman in business outfit already waited for him holding her hand onto the shelf for him to climb up. Without any resistance he got on her hand and let her bring him out of the shelf-room once again. She was taking the way to Ms Tanaka speaking not a single word with him.

Ms Tanaka already awaited him in the same room as the last time. She sat on the sofa in her training-outfit and her feet on the glass table. She even wore the same kind of socks as yesterday and Logan hoped that it was just another pair and not the same ones. He was placed on the table right in front of Ms Tanaka’s feet and without any order he approached and started massaging them. Ms Tanaka made an appreciatory noise and let him proceed without further comment. The stench of her feet were implying that it actually were the very same pair of socks as yesterday but Logan tried to ignore it and just breathed through his mouth.

More than an hour passed without any word spoken and even though Logan slowly got tired he proceeded without any kind of complain. Ms Tanaka wiggled her toes joyfully while she appeared to be reading some kind of journal.

“I see you’ve learned where your place is Logan and I can’t say I’m not surprised after your rebellious behaviour yesterday. Does your change have anything to do with the weekly purge you had to witness today?” Ms Tanaka asked him almost parenthetically

“I would lie if I’d say no Milady”, Logan answered as neutrally as he could. She chuckled and carefully poked him with her toes burying his face shortly in the still wet fabric of her sock. Logan tried to hide his disgust and took it as a good sign.

“If you continue developing as fast as this you might get out of this clinic faster as you think”, she continued. Logan was surprised by a sentence like that until he realised that she wasn’t talking about letting free but about selling him to some rich person. He contemplated whether his chances to convince some rich person to publish what was happening in this clinic were higher than fleeing from here and publishing it by himself.

Logan’s hands began to hurt from the salty sweat they were covered in all the time and his arms began turning numb.

“Milady I’d like to ask you for permission to make a short break to rest my arms which are turning numb and won’t be of much use anymore if I’d have to proceed”, Logan asked as polite as possible.

“You have made great progress so I’m willing to grant you your break”, Ms Tanaka replied and only as she had finished her sentence Logan stopped massaging, took a few steps back and slightly bowed in Japanese tradition.

“domoo arigatoo Milady”, he said causing her to chuckle again. She made a nodding movement with her head and Logan raised his head again and sat down massaging his own arms. Miss Tanaka saw that his hands were quite red and took a glass of water from the table. Carefully she spilled a few drops of water onto the table in which Logan could wash his hands free from the salt. It was a great feeling and Logan actually felt something like gratitude for Ms Tanaka’s merciful behaviour.

“You see if you behave adequately most of your masters won’t need to be cruel”, she stated. Logan nodded and after a few minutes he got up to continue with his work. As he approached her feet again she quickly moved them off the table and put away the journal.

“I think you’re ready to earn the next competence but for now you have done well. I’ll see you tomorrow”, she said and clapped her hands. The other woman appeared in the door and got Logan from the table. She brought him back to the shelf-room.

Logan noticed pretty fast that Nathan and Jamie were missing and asked Dominic where they were at the moment.

“Well they’re both at their final graduation to become saleable slaves”, he answered. Logan frowned.

“So they’re gonna be sold soon?” he asked curiously.

“Hell no, at least that’s pretty unlikely. You know most of us are already done with the “education”. We’re now for sale in their online-shop on a special server which can’t be entered by people not involved in this whole deal. I’m for sale for a couple of months now that’s why spending most of the time on this shelf without getting bothered by any mistress.” Dominic explained.

I nodded since that sounded quite plausible. It was evening by now and Logan spent it talking with Dominic and Silly while the others were already resting in the sleeping area. He learned a great deal about the life here after finishing the education and about their fear that they might be chosen in the coming purges since no one wanted to buy them yet. He was explained that most people who wouldn’t be sold for more than six months were usually chosen and Dominic actually was in the sixth month by now while Silly too was already in the fourth which was unusual because women ordinarily were sold quite fast to rich men. Logan also tried to find out what his next task would look like but when it came to that question both seemed to change the subject pretty fast leaving Logan suspecting that it wouldn’t be much of a joy.

Worried, Logan went to sleep trying not to think about the next day and its challenges. Just before he fell asleep he heard a group of people singing happy birthday on another shelf and wondered how they could know the time.

On the next day Logan was allowed to sleep late and awoke naturally when most of the others were already hanging around and talking. He was glad to see Jamie and Nathan again healthy and seemingly in a good mood.

“See who woke up from his deep sleep.” Jamie exclaimed somewhat joyfully and Logan couldn’t prevent himself from smiling.

“We are officially finished with this degrading education and now we might have some free time before we get sold to some person with a god-complex.” Nathan stated happily and put his arm around Jamie’s neck.

Logan enjoyed this happy mood even though it was kind of sad that they would now have to wait for their lives to become horrible again. They hung around together and even played some games until at some time in the afternoon Logan was brought to Ms Tanaka again.

“Milady”, Logan greeted her politely still being in a happy mood. She was wearing her elegant outfit with a new pair of blue high heels also from Prada.

“Logan! I see you’re in a good mood today that’s nice”, Ms Tanaka greeted back and caressed him carefully with her index. Logan was puzzled that this actually felt good and he nearly forgot about who this person was and what she already had done to him.

“So will I start with massaging you again or am I introduced to my next task directly Milady?” He asked.

“Oh great you’re motivated! I hope you can keep up that attitude.” She answered and picked him up. Logan wondered where they would go and quickly noticed that she was heading for the bathroom.

“You know Logan, here in this clinic we haven’t got any sanitary employees since we opine that it is no job for normal sized people to clean our bathrooms”, she started. Logan didn’t like where this was going but he hoped that he would only have to clean a sink or something like that. Instead fate decided to confirm his worries as Ms Tanaka placed him on the toilet seat.

Logan wandered to the edge and looked down into the bowl. Even though it seemed comparatively clean to the toilet in is former dormitory, he could spot quite a few remains of earlier sessions and some discolorations from urine.

“I know it seems invidious of a task but I assure you you’ll get used to it since it oftentimes is a core-competence of a slave”, she said chuckling. Logan frowned as the smell, emanated by the toilet, entered his nose. He turned around to Ms Tanaka with an excruciated expression on his face.

“And how am I supposed to clean it Milady? Will I get some tools at least?” Logan asked.

Ms Tanaka smiled and placed a tool beside him that Logan identified as some kind of brush on a carrying strap. It was actually small enough for him to use it which impressed him actually. Logan looked back into the bowl which luckily wasn’t constructed downward sloping so when he would be placed into it he wouldn’t fall directly into the toilet water.

Ms Tanaka then got out a thin fibre with a loop on each end. Logan was sure that it was supposed to secure him when climbing. As suspected Ms Tanaka put the one loop around him tightening it and put the other loop around a magnet stuck to the outside of the bowl.

“We use to play a little game with the first-timers in this job…” she then stated and began undressing her skirt and underwear. Logan watched her speechless as she revealed her, in fact beautifully formed, butt and wiggled around with it playfully.

“What kind of game Milady?” Logan asked still diverted by the sight of her beautiful ass.

But she didn’t say anything anymore. Instead she moved closer to the toilet and began descending her butt onto the seat where Logan cowered in fear of what she was about to do.

“No Milady please”, he exclaimed before realising that she might was implying that he should jump into the bowl himself. He stood up and looked down again. Even though he knew he was secured by the fibre, he was horrified by the thought of just jumping into the bowl. Ms Tanaka was enjoying descending her butt in some kind of slow-motion but still it was closing in on Logan and if he wouldn’t decide quickly he would experience his first encounter with a female ass a hundred times bigger than himself and he wasn’t really looking forward to such an encounter. He decided to jump at least mentally but somehow his body wouldn’t obey the commands his brain gave it. He stood there frozen and was forced to watch how her butt cheeks connected with the toilet seat not far away from him. Even though her butt was beautiful overall he could see every asperity of its skin. The cheeks assimilated their shape to the hard surface of the toilet seat causing its flabby substance to expand into his direction until he was only a few inches away from it. And before he could overcome his fear her butt had reached him causing him to fall over and slowly burying his tiny body beneath it. He watched terrified as his legs disappeared under it and he felt how they became flattened by the weight put on them. Her butt reached his crotch causing severe pain which Logan totally ignored at that moment. He began to batter the soft skin of her butt which had trapped him beneath while it expanded onto his chest eventually pinning his arms to the seat. By now only his head was free and he cried out in pain and humiliation.

“Milady please get off me”, he cried while her weight was flattening his whole body.

“Poor Logan… you lost the game by not overcoming your fear”, Ms Tanaka stated in a pseudo pitying inflexion. She then stopped with the slow-motion and sat down completely now burying Logan’s entire body under her soft ass cheek. She wasn’t even capable of hearing his muffled screams anymore while she enjoyed sitting on her little trainee. She loved it when they wouldn’t jump so she could feel them beneath her butt where they belonged. She wouldn’t do that to a bug since that would be inappropriate. A bug deserved to be crushed to nothing underfoot and nothing more but a slave had every right to be humiliated by whatever body-part his mistress was willing to use.

After she sat on him nearly two minutes Logan began wondering how that drug prevented him from being squished into a pool of his blood. He noticed that even though the urge to breathe was incredibly heavy there was no need to do it to survive. Still he felt unbelievably humiliated and the pain still was excruciating. It pretty fast became unbearably hot beneath his mistress ass and he started to feel that her butt was becoming a little bit wet from her sweat too. He wondered whether she was actually doing business on that toilet at the moment and his suspicion was confirmed as he heard something pouring into water. Now he wondered whether she would have done that too if he had managed to jump and he wasn’t sure whether it would have been a good decision to jump then. After another five minutes or so the weight put on him suddenly decreased quickly as Ms Tanaka stood up again. Logan noticed that he must be stuck to her butt and waited for her to peel him off what she eventually did. The fibre dragged on him painfully as it was under enormous tension since Ms Tanaka had stood up. He inspected his body and was amazed by how flat it obviously was. He then looked into Ms Tanaka’s smiling face as she flushed the toilet and placed him into the wet bowl as it was finished. Logan hadn’t got that much control over his body yet and collapsed in a puddle of toilet water.

“It won’t take long until the drug has regenerated your structure completely. And then I expect you to be doing your job here I’m gonna come look for the results in two hours.” Miss Tanaka stated friendly and dressed herself before leaving the bathroom. Logan watched as his body seemed to unflatten slowly right in front of his eyes and as his regular form was reconstructed completely he began cleaning his now even dirtier surrounding area.

It was a really hard work but at least the fibre and his tool did their jobs just fine. If was actually pretty disgusting to clean the bowl from his mistresses faeces but he tried to imagine them as mud-stains and ignored the smell. After the two hours had passed he had only managed to clean half of the bowl and as Ms Tanaka returned he prepared for a credible apology.

“Seems like you’re still diligent Logan and well you got at least about the half of the bowl clean…” she began.

“I’m sorry I wasn’t faster but some of the stains were really tenacious so I had to put much effort in getting them away Milady I hope you…” Logan started with his apology but Ms Tanaka interrupted him.

“You don’t need to apologise Logan I’m sure you not being finished yet got its valid reasons but that doesn’t really matter…”

Logan wasn’t sure where she was heading but it seemed like he wouldn’t get punished this time at least.

“You know I have to use the bathroom every two hours since I need to drink a lot for my workout…” she said and Logan noticed that she was wearing her training-outfit again.

“Of course Milady if you would be so gentle and help me get out of here I will continue with my work right away as soon as you’re finished”, Logan stated quickly.

“I’m sorry but it doesn’t work like that Logan… I mean if you’re fast enough to climb out yourself in time I won’t say anything but…”, she replied smilingly as she began undressing again. Logan frowned as he realised what was going to happen and he even tried to climb up the fibre as fast as possible but before he even had climbed two inches he saw how her butt once again blocked the entire view of the outside of the bowl and now he even got a look of her privates before it became dark. Now he could just see the shape of them as suddenly he was hit by a stream of warm liquid and he was forced to close his eyes. If it weren’t for the fibre he might have fallen into the toilet water where now Ms Tanaka’s pee was concentrating. It was disgusting and his gladness about the “decision” he made earlier, respective to not jumping, faded away quickly as some of her urine entered his nose and mouth. He had to puke instantly and tears filled his eyes as he thought about what was happening to him. A few days ago he had been a “straight A” student at the university with a lot of friends good perspectives for the future and now he was trapped in a toilet bowl and peed on by some woman without anything he could do against it. As the stream decreased, Logan opened his eyes again only to watch the shape of Ms Tanaka’s rear end to make a trembling movement followed by a blustering rattling and a gust of warm air nearly blowing him off the fibre and dappling him with small pieces of her faeces. The stench was incredibly nasty and caused him to puke again but at least she stood up again allowing light to enter the bowl. She threw some pee soaked sheets of toilet paper onto him before she flushed the toilet as if no one was in there. Logan held tight to the fibre hoping it could withstand the force of the flushing water. And luckily it did. The water had also cleaned him from all the disgusting excrements he had been soaked with and Logan was able to breathe deeply. Ms Tanaka’s face appeared smilingly over the bowl and then the fibre began dragging him out of it. Logan noticed that she had the other end of the loop around her index and she pulled him out and placed him into the sink where she carefully washed him again under mildly warm water. Logan wasn’t capable of speaking… Too horrible had been the events of this afternoon.

“Maybe you’re fast enough next time Logan… don’t worry I don’t resent you your lack of working-speed you will become faster with every try.” She said and clapped her hands. A woman appeared once again and brought Logan back to his shelf where he went to bed immediately without talking to the others at all.

“Seems like he’s already learning task two”, Cole said impressed.

“Yes I hope he’ll sustain it… I kind of like him”, Dominic answered earning some agreement in the round.

“Well he better gets used to it since it isn’t getting any better”, Jamie added.

And that’s how Logan’s everyday life would look like in the next weeks but I’ll come to that later…

End Notes:

Hope you like it and I'm  glad for further reviews and thoughts about the story.

Chapter X: Façade? by El Rodrigo Diaz De Vivar
Author's Notes:

Sorry for the long waiting times between the chapters but university is quite time consuming at the moment.

I hope you like this chapter and I appreciate feedback on the development of the story (too slow, in the wrong direction etc.)

 

 

In the following days Logan’s day plan didn’t change at all. He spent the forenoon with his shelf-mates trying to overcome the fear of what would expect him in the afternoon. It was unbelievable how the toilet he had to clean seemed to get dirtier with every time he was forced to jump into it. At least he hadn’t got to spent any more time beneath Ms Tanaka’s butt but he couldn’t prevent being peed on. Nevertheless he became faster in cleaning with every try just as Ms Tanaka had predicted. His shelf-mates knew very well about what he had to do when he was brought to his mistress and tried to cheer him up as good as they could when he returned.

Ms Tanaka was impressed how quickly he became faster and that he didn’t even complain about the disgusting things she did to him. After four days of practice, on Saturday he even managed to be finished within the two hours and impressed as Ms Tanaka was she even helped him to get out of the toilet before she used it. Back in her living-room she placed him on the glass table.

“You’re making progress way faster than usual for a newcomer Logan… Next week you will already be introduced to the third part of your education”, she stated commendatory. Logan just nodded since she couldn’t really expect him to leap for joy. Ms Tanaka noticed that he wasn’t exactly exalted but she decided not to criticise him for this.

“I’ll give you the Sunday off so you can enjoy the weekly event to the fullest and I can already calm you since I know that you’re not on the list and neither are any of your shelf-friends. In fact you’re far away from being chosen”, she continued and Logan actually was a little relieved that his work paid out at least a little bit. He was brought back to the shelf-room where he recovered from the humiliating task.

Logan noticed the strain about the upcoming event and looked forward to being able to calm them. They gathered as usual in the living-room like part of their level where Logan got ready to tell them what he knew.

“I have good news for you my friends”, he began and drew everyone’s attention to him.

“My mistress told me that no one of us is going to get chosen tomorrow”, he continued and endorphins were released within his body as he saw the relieved expressions on his mates faces. The only one not smiling was Cole who waited for the people to calm down again.

“It’s nice to hear but how can we know that she told you the truth?” Cole stated.

“Why would she lie?” Logan answered.

“I don’t know maybe because she’s a sadistic evil woman just as the other mistresses?” Cole replied annoyed.

“We’ll see…” Logan said shaking his head. Nevertheless most of his shelf-mates seemed to believe in what his mistress had said and so they spent a calm evening together.

On the next morning Logan awoke by the already familiar booming of Mrs Wentworth’s voice and the deployment of her business ladies. Just as Ms Tanaka had ensured him none of his shelf-mates were chosen this time. Still the whole process made Logan sad and angry again. He refused to watch the screen and ignored the horrible screams coming from the speakers.

“Oh lord please no…” a female voice from the speaker screamed which raised Logan’s attention. He turned around to see a woman, glistering from the liquid sprayed on her, lying on a leather-cushioned stool and facing a giant nude butt. It wasn’t the sight of what would eventually happen, that irritated Logan since he had had a quite similar sight onto Ms Tanaka’s butt. But it was the fact that he knew the shrunken woman fairly well. He must have missed her name when she was chosen but there was no doubt that it was his former colleague Miranda Redstar, a famous left activist and feminist. He had worked with her for a couple of months while preparing a series of speeches about lobbyism. He couldn’t prevent a tear from rolling down his cheek as the giant butt of one of the executioner’s women slowly squished her in slow motion. He turned around again and looked into the faces of his fellow shelf-mates.

“She didn’t deserve this…” he stated embittered.

“No one of us does…” Cole said while he walked up to Logan with a now conciliatory expression on his face and laid a hand on his shoulder.

“You knew her personally?” Dominic asked.

“Yeah”, Logan answered now breaking out in tears while Silly came and hugged him.

During the rest of the day the mood only brightened up only slightly. Logan couldn’t get the sight of his squished former friend out of his head but he knew that he had to keep his façade up in the upcoming days or he could face the same fate sooner or later.

As he had to meet his mistress at the next day Logan tried to hide all his emotions. He didn’t know whether Ms Tanaka had known about his friendship with Miranda but it didn’t really matter anyway. This time he was brought directly into her bedroom where she waited lying on the bed dressed with only a silken kimono. Logan was laid onto the edge of her bed right in front of her bare feet. But this time they smelled of cherry blossom. She had obviously just showered and smiled at the little guy lying at her feet.

She poked him softly with her big toe and Logan kissed it unwillingly.

“Welcome in my private area Logan. You can tell that I’m very proud of you that you made it this far without ending up being chosen or squished by me personally”, she welcomed him.

“Glad I matched up to your expectation Milady”, Logan answered as he was expected to.

She reached out and grabbed him carefully, lying back again with him in her hand. Dangling over her smiling face Logan noticed the size of her mouth for the first time. HE would fit into it surely over twenty times. Her teeth were white as snow and her nostrils seemed like small caves out of which a slight warm breeze came every time she exhaled. She then moved him away from her head until he was dangling over two hills covered in red silk.

“Do you think I’m an attractive woman?” She asked seductively. Logan was confused and thought about which answer would be adequate in a situation like this. Was she really trying to seduce him?

“There is no doubt that you are a beautiful woman Milady”, Logan decided to say and searched her eyes for any kind of reaction.

“And do you desire beautiful women?” She continued. Logan couldn’t help but getting slightly red as his mistress revealed her cleavage a little bit. He felt that his crotch was reacting to the situation and Ms Tanaka was obviously noticing that.

“I take that as a compliment and a yes if you don’t mind”, she stated chuckling.

There was no doubt that aside from the context Ms Tanaka was an attractive woman and that Logan would have desired her if he was normal sized. But he didn’t feel very comfortable with the situation as it was now.

“I’d even desire you more if I would at least be your size”, Logan suddenly stated without thinking.

Ms Tanaka laughed and placed him on top of her right hill. The silken ground made it difficult for Logan to stay balanced and so he stumbled eventually and fell down the left side of the small mountain right into the slightly opened cleavage. He blushed extremely as he made contact with Miss Tanaka’s incredibly smooth skin. He was now surrounded by his mistress’s breasts and cosy warmth. He could feel her heartbeat through her skin which was slightly sped up.

“Easy small fellow I can’t remember allowing you to start playing already”, he heard her say in a voice sweet as sugar. Logan waited for her to angrily grab him out of her cleavage but nothing happened and she remained quiet for a while. Logan was unsure how to act now and was just about to walk out of her cleavage by himself, ready to beg for pardon, when suddenly the two walls of flesh around him were closing in on him and captured him in between their soft, warm and natural substance.

“But since you’re in there now anyway…” her voice said while Logan couldn’t believe what was happening. It actually wasn’t that uncomfortable but he couldn’t move at all as he was pressed into the smooth skin of her breasts. Then his world started trembling as Ms Tanaka started to roll around to lie on her underside. The pressure shortly decreased as she stopped pressing her breasts against each other but then gravity did the rest as Logan landed on the silk of her kimono and watched as the right hill crashed down on him burying Logan beneath it.

“You feel wonderful there Logan could you please squirm around a little bit more?” Ms Tanaka demanded in a begging inflexion. She didn’t have to beg for that since Logan’s situation had decreased in quality and he struggled to get free even though the thought of being buried in her naked breast turned him on at the same time. He felt how his struggling seemed to turn her on as the nipple, which fortunately had missed him while crushing down, got hard and her skin started to sweat slightly. The pressure increased when Ms Tanaka began to rub her body on the blanket, enjoying the feel of her shrunken slave dragged around with her moves. Logan hated his body for reacting to this with an erection but he couldn’t prevent of enjoying it to a certain extent.

After a while the weight was lifted from him and he got the full sight his naked tantaliser’s breasts. She had thrown the kimono away and Logan’s eyes went from her chest down to her lower regions.

He tried hard to keep the things in mind she and the organization she was part of had done but what was he supposed to do against this hundred feet tall goddess that was poisoning his mind at the moment?

End Notes:

Hope you liked it and stay tuned for the next one!

Chapter XI: A blossom of hope by El Rodrigo Diaz De Vivar
Author's Notes:

Some sexual interaction in this one and a little twist. Hope you like it and I'd be glad for further feedback.

Logan gazed at the incredibly attractive body of his mistress while at the same time fighting his wish to sleep with her which was unrealisable anyway. Her now quite gentle face smiled at him as she watched his erection.

“I love how you enjoy my sight little one”, she stated and softly touched Logan’s crotch with her index. The sensation of her touch sent shivers of enjoyment through his body and Logan’s brain more or less turned off.

“So let’s say I’d allow you to take the antidote would you prefer my front or my backdoor?” She asked dragging Logan down to earth again when he heard the word “antidote”.

“Front door, backdoor, both whatever you like Milady. You can’t imagine how thankful I’d be to be capable of granting you the pleasure you deserve”, Logan replied excitedly hoping for his chance to finally get back to normal size.

“That sounds good but it would only be for a short amount of time you can understand that right? You’d have to shrink down again afterwards or I’ll have problems with my superior”, she explained sounding somewhat worried.

Logan couldn’t believe how this conversation evolved and already began planning what he would do when being returned to normal size.

“Fair enough Milady it’d be our little secret”, he answered.

Ms Tanaka kept smiling at him and pushed him a little closer to her private regions which she then revealed fully by going onto her knees leaning back her torso. Logan was speechless as he gazed into the giant female maw revealed to him.

“Unfortunately I won’t have access to the antidote until next Saturday so we could prepone the front door, don’t you think? Or should we start with the backdoor?” She stated and laid down on her back pushing up her legs and hip to reveal her butt.

The sight of her butt remembered Logan of his last encounter with it and when Ms Tanaka’s hands started to pull her cheeks apart letting Logan make eye contact with her butthole he instantly backed off a little.

“L...Let’s… st…st…start with the front door for now shall we?” Logan stated slightly afraid.

“Aww okay maybe we have the time to satisfy the hunger of both of them”, she replied and leapt back onto her knees. She then moved further into Logan’s direction until her hungry maw was right above his insignificant little body. Logan could smell the scent of it, afraid of what she about to do with him. As her pussy began descending onto him he could already see her juices dripping out of her it. He was frozen with fear as he suddenly was surrounded by the wet fleshy walls of her vulva. The smell increased heavily and then his feet lost their grip to the surface he had been standing on, as Ms Tanaka pulled up her hip once again letting gravity do its job.

 Logan slowly slid down further into her vaginal tunnel which was wet and slippery by her juices. As he began struggling to climb out again the walls of flesh around him began closing in, capturing him inside of his mistress’s vagina. He could hear her moan when he tried to break free and eventually one of her fingers reached in and pushed him even deeper into her. Logan screamed but he realised quickly that it had no use and that all this struggling would only make his situation worse.

At the same time he was fascinated by this scenario. He was actually completely inside of this beauty… His face froze as he thought about what else had been in here or even worse how many? He began to panic again disgusted by the thought of the dicks that had been in here in the very same spot as he was.

He struggled even harder now and felt how the amount of liquid around him quickly increased. His whole body was soaked in her juices and pretty it entered his nostrils and even his mouth. It had become unbearably hot by now but it seemed like the juices would flush him out of this prison sooner or later.

And eventually that happened only a few minutes later. He was flushed out onto a handkerchief, coughing out remains of her juices. Breathing heavily, Logan watched as Ms Tanaka dried herself with an expression of satisfaction on her face.

“You did wonderful Logan I can’t wait for your performance at normal size”, she said.

“I’m looking forward to it”, Logan retorted.

“I’m tired now so I fear we have to care about my backdoor next time…”

He was brought back to the shelf room after Ms Tanaka had carefully washed him. Still Logan felt dirty unsure of his feelings. He had been used for his mistress’s sexual pleasure but was rewarded with a potential chance to escape this hell. And he was quite glad that he hadn’t been forced into Ms Tanaka’s backdoor yet. He shuddered when he thought about that.

He spent the rest of the day talking mostly to Nathan about philosophic issues kind of related to the dilemma he was in now. Ms Tanaka seemed to desire him as a normal sized dude and he couldn’t neglect that he would desire her too under normal conditions. But betraying her could save tens of thousands of lives from ending up in slavery or worse. Nathan found out what all this was about eventually and we started talking in private about what our chances were.

“You have to try your best Logan! Even if the chances are low this might be the only opportunity to get out of here”, he pleaded.

Logan just nodded knowing that his shelf mate was right. They kept talking until far after midnight about how Logan could keep up his mistress’s interest in him and concluded that he’d have to endure even the most humiliating things she could do to him without giving her any sign that he was just playing her admirer. And that’s exactly what he did the next days. He endured several sexual encounters with her, massaged her feet with more passion than any slave ever did before and made compliments so clever and well placed that not even a psychologist would have known that all of this was just a show. Somehow Logan even managed to avoid being stuffed into her anus by entering her vagina by himself, before she could think of her backdoor.

Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday passed and Logan was very proud of his work. Ms Tanaka actually seemed to have fallen in love with him and only one more day separated him from the antidote. When he was brought to Ms Tanaka on Friday forenoon, he wasn’t brought into her private room but into one of the white rooms he had seen before. There was one table and one chair on which Ms Tanaka awaited him. Logan was placed on the table in front of his mistress who wore her extravagant business outfit. Ms Tanaka signalled the attendant to leave and then looked at Logan with a glistening in her eyes.

“I have good and bad news sweetheart”, she opened the conversation. I looked at her expectantly, kind of confused by the circumstances.

“Okay good news first! We’ll have access to the antidote today already and you were brought here so we can start right now! Bad news is Sunday two of your shelf-friends will be chosen and there was nothing I could do about it…”

Logan’s heart stopped beating and he turned pale. That came unexpected...

End Notes:

Will take some time for the next chapter but check out the new short-story I published "An Unfortunate Misunderstanding".

Thanks for reading.

Chapter XII: Change of plans by El Rodrigo Diaz De Vivar
Author's Notes:

This is the penultimate chapter of the story I hope you like it. Sorry for the long time needed to write this one. The next one is finished already and will be published tomorrow.

“You have to hide somewhere on my body if we want you to get to the antidote unnoticed”, Ms Tanaka stated giving him a wink. She then put off her right black Prada high-heel and moved Logan into it carefully. Once she let go off him he rolled down into the toe-section.

“Can’t you hide me in your bra or something?” Logan yelled up to his mistress.

“Sorry sweetheart but on the cameras your shape would be visible. The only opportunities would be my clit or my butt but these two options would turn me on so heavily that it would attract attention.” Ms Tanaka explained while raising her foot over the shoe.

“And since you’re protected by the drug it won’t do that much harm to your cute little body”, she added. Logan had to watch as Ms Tanaka’s nylon-socked foot began to slip into the shoe, knowing that these shoes didn’t leave much space for shrunken people when worn. His mistress chuckled as she enjoyed the expression on Logan’s face when she put on her shoe in slow motion. Eventually her toes began pressing onto Logan’s body smothering and flattening him. She then made her first step and the pressure put onto Logan seemed unbearable but somehow he sustained it. It became hot and sweaty pretty fast but thinking about his resizing Logan was capable of ignoring this last humiliation. It took about a hundred painful steps until they seemed to have reached their destination and Ms Tanaka removed her shoe. Thankfully Logan embraced the fresh air and scanned his new environment. It was a small room quite similar to a pharmacy with lots of little bottles or pillboxes were classified in aluminium shelves. Miss Tanaka had a little spray-bottle in her left hand and grabbed Logan with the other, raising him in front of the bottle. She then sprayed once carefully and then put Logan onto a little steel-table beside her. Logan’s vision blurred and he became sick. After a moment he suddenly felt unbelievably good as a ridiculous amount of serotonin and dopamine was released in his body. Within a few seconds his body started growing rapidly until he stood full-sized and naked next to his former mistress who looked at his pretty well shaped body in amazement. She really had turned him back to normal. All the time Logan couldn’t get rid of the suspicion that it was just a trick but now he finally was a normal human being again. In a rush of happiness he gave Ms Tanaka a vigorous kiss and hugged her.

“Okay loverboy we don’t have much time but the cameras in this room are turned off for maybe thirty minutes so let’s get started”, Miss Tanaka said excitedly. A sad expression emerged on Logan’s face as he realised that he had to get rid of her now. Before she could react he had knocked her out taking care that she wasn’t producing any noise by falling against the shelves or something like that. He then opened the door of the room and began running down the floor. He knew that the cameras would spot him fast, so he had to be faster. After basically jumping down two stairs he was on ground-level and so far no one had got into his way. But as he reached the corridor leading to the exit he spotted three women guarding it. They seemed unarmed so he just increased his speed and before they even realised what was happening he had passed through them and had made his way into the outside world.

“Freedom!” He yelled exaltedly. People on the street looked at him obviously irritated. Well He’d be irritated too if a naked man runs out the main entrance of a building screaming Freedom. He noticed that he had been spotted by a group of police officers standing nearby obviously watching the entrance. Knowing that it was a governmental facility Logan decided not to try informing the police since they most likely would just force him back into this hell. As they began moving towards him Logan started running again. He knew where he was but he hadn’t got the time to wonder how this facility could have been in his hometown all this time. He made for Pascal’s house which was way nearer to his location then his own flat.

Do you remember Pascal? I mentioned him in the beginning as one of his closest friends who had advised him not to take that drug. Furthermore he was a political activist just like Logan and they shared lots of perceptions about what had to be changed in society. Ironically one of the things had been the subordination of women to men in social and entrepreneurial relations. So Pascal seemed as the wisest and closest choice for his flight.

A lot of people yelled at him as he ran past them but he didn’t care. Within five minutes of running he had made it to Pascal’s house and rang the bell while catching his breath.

The door opened and Pascal’s mother screamed as she saw the naked Logan standing in front of her.

“Calm down Mrs Brighton it’s me Logan”, Logan managed to say while still being short of breath. Without waiting for further reactions Logan just entered the house and went straight to the living-room.

“Logan we heard you were brought to a clinic after an incident of drug abuse”, Mrs Brighton exclaimed.

“Yeah except for it isn’t a clinic after all. It’s a facility where they train shrunken people to be slaves so they can sell them. I’ll explain it to you later could you get Pascal for now? And maybe some clothes?” Logan pleaded.

Pascal’s mother still seemed to be heavily confused but she nodded and quickly made for the stairs.

“Pascal come down here at once and bring some clothes with you!”

“I’m busy mom, what is it?”

“Pascal James Brighton if you won’t be down here in a minute with clothes that could fit your friend Logan I swear by god I will sell your new camera on eBay!”

Logan heard a rumbling upstairs and within the given minute Pascal appeared downstairs with underwear, trousers and a hoodie in his hands.

“Logan? What the fuck?” He exclaimed as he saw his naked friend. Logan took the clothes out of Pascal’s hands and started putting them on. Then they sat down together with his family in the living-room.

After Logan had calmed down he began telling them what he had experienced, leaving their mouths wide open. Pascal’s parents looked at each other worriedly while his little sister was awfully curious about what exactly the women in this facility had done to Logan. His sister, Jolly, was eighteen and Logan and Pascal knew that she already had known about the drug and that she was interested in using it herself. Well not for shrinking herself but for seducing her friends into using it so she could play with them.

“I can tell you Jolly it’s not that much fun to be flattened underfoot”, Logan tried to explain to her.

“Well not for the shrunken one I guess”, she replied and chuckled. It was hopeless to talk with her about it so they began planning on how they could possibly help his friends and all the other people who were still captured in the facility.

“If it really is a governmental facility Logan, then you’ve endangered our entire family by showing up here”, Mr Brighton stated.

Logan nodded, there was no doubt that he was right but they had been his only chance.

“Nevertheless know that we know about all this we have a responsibility for these poor people”, Mr Brighton added earning agreement in the round. Meanwhile Jolly didn’t stop poking Logan in the side until he finally looked to her. She then pointed at him and then at her pink-socked foot which she then put on the carpet making squishing movements. Logan just sighed and turned back to the conversation.

After a while the doorbell rang, alarming Logan immediately. He hid in the utility room while Mr Brighton opened the door.

Logan left his hideout when he was signalled to and went back into the living-room. Jolly had obviously left and Mr Brighton had a number of photos and a letter in his hand.

Logan cursed as he read the letter:

“Dear Mr Price,

If you don’t return to the facility immediately we’ll have to send you more photos like these.

You can guess that Ms Tanaka wasn’t really pleased with your behaviour and she will continue letting out her anger on your little friends

Furthermore it would be a shame if something would happen to the Brighton family right?”

There were four pictures. The first one showed Nathan covered in some kind of liquid. On the second one he cowered beneath Ms Tanaka’s foot which was covered in a white sport-sock. On the third her foot had descended completely and the fourth was a picture of her sole afterwards. Logan felt sick as he saw the red mush on his former mistress’s sock.

“Oh lord we have to do something quick”, Pascal stated horrified by what he had just seen.

End Notes:

Thanks for reading! Reviews requested

Chapter XIII: Loss and Gain (Final Chapter) by El Rodrigo Diaz De Vivar
Author's Notes:

Hey, here we go with the last chapter of Screyquid IV which is a little bit longer again. I hope you like it and would be glad for final thoughts about the story overall.

Since they had to act quickly before any more of Logan’s former mates would suffer a painful death beneath Ms Tanaka’s foot, they decided rather quickly that a broad public had to become involved in this deal. Pascal had a quite popular blog and began writing a post based on Logan’s reports about the situation in the “clinic”. In the meantime Logan considered returning to his former prison just to stop them from randomly killing innocent people. The sole thought of this made him shudder with fear of what Ms Tanaka would do to him as soon as he was shrunken down again and at her mercy.

After another two hours at his friends home there was a heavy knock on the door. Since Pascal was with Logan in his room to finish writing the post, Pascal’s parents went to the door and opened it well aware of the potential risk of this action. Outside waited two young women dressed up business-like and equipped with some kind of gun.

“Mr and Mrs Brighton am I right?” The left one asked politely.

“Yes, what do you want?” Mr Brighton asked fiercely while positioning himself protectively in front of his wife who was obviously scared by the weapon.

“Who is it?” Yelled Pascal from upstairs but he got no answer.

The last thing Logan and Pascal heard had been the loud knock on the door. Worriedly they ran downstairs only to find Jolly waiting at a closed door with a gun in her left hand pointed directly at her brother and Logan. In her right hand Pascal could spot his parents at minuscule size obviously yelling at their daughter.

“Hands up guys”, she said with a smile on her face.

Pascal and Logan were heavily confused by the situation but obeyed her command.

“Don’t be too upset brother we’ll get the antidote for our parents as soon as we’ve extradited Logan to his owners” She said in a calming voice.

Logan couldn’t wait for the situation to develop further so he took his chance and ran upstairs taking two steps at a time. Jolly was too surprised by this to react fast enough so as she shot she hit only her older brother. The projectile was a needle obviously covered in Screyquid which began to shrink him down immediately. Pascal was overstrained with what was happening to him, screaming as he watched himself being reduced to merely five inches.

Jolly missed Logan a few times while he sprinted further upstairs until he finally had reached the second floor where Pascal’s room was located. Jolly cursed loudly and followed up not even looking whether she’d accidentally step on her little brother which she luckily did not.

As Jolly’s pink socked foot approached the heavily startled shrunken Pascal he managed just in time to dodge her step and yelled after her, as he had to watch her running upstairs with a shrinking-gun in her hand.

Logan hastily entered Pascal’s room and ran to the laptop on his desk. The post wasn’t completed yet but still he had to publish it before he would end up shrunken again. In the moment he pressed the button to publish it he felt a needle in his right shoulder. He turned around and looked in Jolly’s face, her mouth stretched for a smile, as she watched him shrink. Logan was lying on his back at five inches too as Jolly walked up to the desk. She looked at the screen of Pascal’s laptop and then down to Logan. Her smile faded away and her eyes signalled great anger. She raised her right foot threatening over Logan and didn’t hesitate to stomp on him. Logan screamed in pain as the impact of Jolly’s foot completely flattened him. Logan smelled the scent of her foot before he dropped unconscious.

When he woke up he found himself lying in one of the white rooms of the clinic. He could remember that he had managed to publish the post he and Pascal had written. As he looked at his side he saw the shrunken Pascal lying next to him seemingly unconscious. On the other side of the room he spotted Ms Tanaka sitting naked and cross-legged on a chair her eyes focussed on him like a cougar stalking its prey. In her right hand she wielded a pink spray bottle and as she noticed that Logan was moving she began smiling.

“You literally caused me a lot of headache recently my dear Logan… I assume Jolly’s role in this was quite unfortunate for you and your little friend. Well after all I can pay you back for your betrayal now Logan and I swear you’ll regret the decisions you’ve made”.

Ms Tanaka stood up and quickly walked towards their location. Logan started to panic as she was drawing closer to Pascal’s unconscious body. Logan knew he couldn’t match her speed let alone save Pascal first. He ran away from the approaching giantess but in the moment he turned his back on her, he felt her grip leashing him into the air. Dangling between her index and thumb he was hold above Pascal who seemed to wake up.

“What the hell is happening here?” Pascal screamed as Ms Tanaka started to spray the liquid onto him. Logan knew what she planned but he couldn’t stop watching.

“No Mistress please you have me! Let him go!” Logan yelled as he saw Ms Tanaka’s foot raising above his friends small and weak body.

She smiled at him and then descended her foot slowly onto Pascal who was frozen with fear. Logan witnessed how her big toe, its nail painted pink, slowly pressed down on Pascal’s now weakened body. He could hear him scream as Ms Tanaka increased the pressure but he didn’t die yet.

“Can you imagine how Pascal feels right now?” Ms Tanaka asked tauntingly. In fact Logan could imagine that more or less since he had been in this situation a few times now. But he was never really in the very same danger as his friend now was.

Ms Tanaka lifted her toe from the crying shrunken boy. She then put Logan down right next to his friend.

“Logan is my sister responsible for this? I’m so sorry Logan that I couldn’t help you out after all”, Pascal stated with a few coughs in between. Both had tears in their eyes as Logan crawled up to his friend who already smelled of feet and gave him a hug.

“I managed to publish the post before Jolly shrank me too. Hopefully our sacrifice will be worth it for thousands of other people”, Logan answered.

“Our sacrifice?” Ms Tanaka said smilingly causing Logan to look up at her confusedly. Her foot was dangling above the two of them and quickly Logan noticed what she meant. He wasn’t sprayed with whatever terminated the durability Screyquid gave to human bodies but Pascal was.

“No please!” He screamed as Ms Tanaka’s right foot began descending onto them again. And before Logan could say goodbye to his friend both of them were grinded into the rather stinky sole of Ms Tanaka’s bare foot but only one of them would survive that encounter. As Logan only became flattened and humiliated, he heard how Pascal’s body was slowly squished beneath the weight of this giantess. The last thing his dear friend had seen in his life had been the foot of a complete stranger he had nothing to do with.

The foot was lifted from Logan and he saw the red stain the body of his now dead friend had left on its sole.

“This is your work Logan. You’ve made the wrong decisions”, Ms Tanaka said and picked him up.

“And now we need to hurry to get to the weekly event in time. We preponed it just so you could all enjoy it together”, she continued.

They walked through the familiar floors of the building Logan had hoped to never see again, until they went into a room which Logan remembered from the weekly video-broadcast. It was the same carpeted floor and now he could even see the cameras placed in each corner of the room. Ms Tanaka placed him right next to a bunch of other unfortunate shrinkees and it didn’t really surprise Logan that he knew every single one of them. His former shelf-mates looked at him with sad expressions on their faces.

So this is how it ends after all”, Dominic stated.

“Don’t worry Logan I would have done the same in your place”, Cole said but Logan could see the fear in his eyes. A fear that he wouldn’t have if Logan didn’t make the decisions he made. But it was too late for regrets now anyway. Nevertheless Logan still hoped that the post would contribute to save at least the lives of the other shrinkees imprisoned here.

Quietly they stood in line as they got sprayed with the usual red liquid. Now Logan’s body wouldn’t withstand his mistress’ step anymore. Tears ran down Logan’s cheek as he constantly had to think about poor Pascal.

“Why is she naked Logan?” Cole whispered in his ear. As if to answer his question herself Ms Tanaka went up to the six of them. They were now in between her legs, given a perfect view of Ms Tanaka’s vagina. All of them looked up at the giant maw above them.

“This is the last time you see what you would have gotten forever if I had bought you eventually Logan” Ms Tanaka stated angrily. Logan just shook his head and looked down again.

She then made a step back and turned around showing off her butt.

“And this is what you get for betraying me”, she said pushing her butt cheeks apart with her hands to reveal her certainly not very aesthetic butthole. She then went down onto her knees still with her back to the six. They all watched in fear as her butthole was closing in. Her butt now blocked their entire vision and a slightly rancid smell emanated from it. Then a horrible rumbling roared through Ms Tanaka’s rectum, followed by a gust of stinky wind blowing the six of them on their backs. The stench was abnormal but the effects of the gas were worse. Logan got dizzy and he could see his mates puking next to him. And before they could have recovered Ms Tanaka’s butt cheeks began connecting with the carpet in front of him as she began sitting down. Within the next seconds Logan’s legs disappeared under Ms Tanaka’s right butt cheek. As he looked around he noticed that no one else was spared by her butt. Silly’s cute little body had almost disappeared fully leaving only her head free. Her face was contorted with pain as Ms Tanaka began putting her weight on her victims. The wobbly substance of her butt cheek began to expand onto Logan’s chest until it was only his head too that was free. He didn’t feel his legs anymore and was sure that they were squished by now. So this was how it would end. To his left he saw Cole vanishing completely. The only “lucky” one was Dominic who had the luck to be right in between the two cheeks.

“And now my dear Logan… You will die”, Ms Tanaka stated dryly.

Suddenly the sound of a gunshot echoed through the room. The weight increased dramatically as Ms Tanaka fell over on her back. Her full weight of her butt was now on the shrinkees but somehow Logan wasn’t dead. After a short while the weight was lifted from him and he saw a giant police officer towering over him. Logan inspected his body and realised that he was flat as a pancake but not squished. And the same was true for his shelf-mates. As he looked at the officer again he noticed that he seemed familiar to him. Wasn’t it one of the officers from outside the building he had seen earlier? Before long Logan and his mates were sprayed with a different liquid causing them to slowly regain size.

“It’s over now Mr Price. Thanks to you and your friend we were finally capable of stopping this insanity going on for years”, the officer stated.

Logan who now nearly had his old size back couldn’t really cope with the situation.

His mates seemed equally confused since all of them had thought this clinic to be a governmental institution.

But Logan wasn’t capable of asking questions or anything right now. He had lost one of his best friends and was still under shock.

Within the next days, things resolved and were clarified publicly. It had been a conspiracy within the government which occurred in basically every state. Not only thousands but ten-thousands of people were now saved from being sold into slavery as shrinkees. Logan had to answer millions of questions in talk shows, to the press or to lawyers and police officers. Within these few days he became the most famous citizen as he did what hundreds of thousands weren’t capable of. He had ended the shrinking-terror. The pharmacy-industry had also widely been involved in the conspiracy and now had to pay billions of dollars as compensation. Hundreds of men and women got imprisoned for lifetime but still Logan had seen and endured things he would never forget. Pascal became almost as famous as Logan and was celebrated as a national hero who sacrificed himself for the sake of the country. His sister began a therapy as she realised that she was responsible for his death. Even though Logan had lived through all this, the hard times had just begun for him.

It had been the pictures of Nathan being squished, that had convinced the public that the published post was true and not just a fake. Together with the rest of his shelf-mates Logan founded an Organisation for the responsible usage of Screyquid which was then cheaper than ever just like its antidote. But both now needed a prescription which was hard to get.

Society should learn from these events but after all I doubt that the abuse of Screyquid had ended ultimately with this fiasco. But we will see…

 

End Notes:

I know that the end may appear to have come quite suddenly but that was rather intentional as it was with the previous parts of Screyquid. I hope you liked the story although I've got the feeling that it wasnt as well perceived as my other stories.

Thanks for reading and feel free to share your final thoughts on the stories in a Review.

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=5903