Men Deserve It by fuccboi
Summary:

In the future, modern feminism surely has left it's footprint in the face of men.


Categories: Unaware, Crush, Footwear, Humiliation, New World Order, Slave, Violent Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Doll (12 in. to 6 in.)
Size Roles: F/m, FF/m
Warnings: Following story may contain inappropriate material for certain audiences
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 3 Completed: No Word count: 1764 Read: 25496 Published: April 21 2016 Updated: April 21 2016

1. Prologue: The Beginning of the End by fuccboi

2. 1 - Injustice by fuccboi

3. 2 - Doormat for Life? by fuccboi

Prologue: The Beginning of the End by fuccboi
Author's Notes:

Rather small chapter. Not a lot of action in this just yet, just explains the setting of this story.

In the near future of our society, political correctness and feminism has gotten out of hand. Instead of ensuring that both genders get a fair chance, females have taken the chance to ensure that they get to be the dominant sex. And they don't play nice at all.

 

It had begun when the movement of feminism has become wildly popular throughout the majority of young women and even some men. At first, nothing was changed in terms of rights for men and women, and things were as we know it, but after just a bit of time, a law got passed that is called the "Sex Fairness Act", as it was called by the group of extreme feminists that pushed it. This law basically said the following:

 

"Women are allowed to send convicted male rapists into a prison specifically made for them."

 

At the first glance, society approved. This did not seem THAT bad, did it? I mean, of course, rapists deserve what ever hell this prison shall be.

 

The judge (another female, by the way) stated that the RFG, or Radical Feminism Group, will be the ones to design the prison, since they proposed the law.

 

 

 

A few months later, the world does look very different. Since the Sex Fairness Act, many feminism groups have tried to install new acts, just some examples:

 

Anti-Manspreading Act: Would not allow men to sit in buses, subways etc. Not even in airplanes.

 

Believe-Me Act: Women do not need any evidence to prove that a man raped them.

 

Pay-Me Act: Men are forced to pay in the first date.

 

 

 

You know what the worst part of this is? Those acts, they all passed. The court that decided on them coincidently was only consisting of females.

 

At the same time, the RFG finished the design of the prison. And this was not a normal prison. This prison used a new way of making the convicted regret what they have done:

All prisoners are forced to take a pill when they arrive, which shrinks them to the size of a shoe, and makes them harden so they cannot die at any circumstance. The only thing that those people can feel is the pain from whatever gets inflicted to them. But sa I said, they cannot die, so you can already imagine the torture that will happen to them.

When this system of the RFG prison was announced, there was some outcry in the public from men which thought that all things considered, this was too extreme, and with good reason. What happened next is extremely shocking.

 

The RFG installed a law which forbids men to disagree with them. All men now have to visit the prison at least once "to learn and repeal the shame of their sex".

 

And this is where the crazy stuff begins. Society as we know it is dead. Men officially are losing their rights.

 

And the feminists are enjoying every second of it.

End Notes:

Will get some action in the next chapter.

1 - Injustice by fuccboi
Author's Notes:

Not TOO much action yet, but already a bit more.

Steve watches the TV where the design of the new prison was just announced and holds his breath. "I can't believe this, what is this bullshit" he says, but forgets it soon after when his favorite TV show started playing again. A few hours later, he hears someone knocking at his door. Looking through the peephole on this door, he sees a fairly young woman with a book in her hand behind it, so he opens the door.

 

"Good day, do you have time to talk about feminism and how men should repeal their awful history of being unfair towards women?"

 

This is the fourth time this week that one of these women came to Steve's door, so he's visibly pissed off and shaken. He took it calmly the last three times, but this was enough for him. He didn't want to hear about this shit, so he began cussing her out.

 

"No, I don't want to hear about your shit. In fact, I did not want to hear about it the last three times your friends came here and wanted to convince me with your fucking propaganda. Just fucking piss off!"

 

The young woman, visibly shocked by what Steve just screamed at her just took her book and ran away.

 

"Huh. Guess that was a little bit harsh, but I hope this is a lesson that these fucking feminist propaganda bullshit bitches should leave me alone."

 

He did not think about this much further and just continued watching his TV, when the door was knocking again just after a few hours. Visibly grunted, he ran to the door, looked through his peephole, but what he just saw blew his mind.

 

The previous woman that he screamed to go away, and two female cops. Of course, you always open the doors to police.

 

"Um, hello, can I help you?", he says.

 

"Mr., this woman is saying that you just raped her in front of this door. Is this true?"

 

"...what? What are you saying? This woman just came here in front of my door and talked about feminism and how we should admit what we men have done! This is not true at all, officer!"

 

"Enforcing the Believe-Me Act, this woman stated that you have in fact raped her, so you are forced to go to prison for the time being until you can show evidence that you did not rape her. Take him away."

 

And just like this, Steve was handcuffed. The young woman that obviously lied to the police just laughed Steve in the face and kicked him in the nuts, which he could not prevent at all due to being handcuffed.

 

"What the fuck, why are you not doing anything about this? This fucking bitch just kicked me straight in the fucking nuts, you just saw it!"

"Shut up, and just go into the car."

 

Steve could not believe what's just happening. This is so unfair! He did not do anything do deserve anything of this. But there was not anything he could do right now.

 

Fast forward, they just arrived in the prison, and the still handcuffed Steve is taken to a line of men who are all handcuffed too and unable to move.

 

"What is going to happen to me? Where are we? I don't want this!"

 

One of the female officers replies:

 

"Oh, just shut up already. You are about to lose your life as you know it."

 

At the same time, Steve now was the first in the line. He enters the door and sees a group of women, one of them holding something similiar to a gun.

 

Two woman instantly reach out and hold Steve to the wall, where he cannot move. The woman holding the shrinking gun stands before him and uses it on him.

 

From this point onward, Steve is now roughly the size of a foot.

End Notes:

Next chapter is about to get crazy.

2 - Doormat for Life? by fuccboi

Steve wakes up, naked, in a small room with a lot of woman. The first thing he notices is that he is shrunken.

 

"What the fuck is this! Why am I so tiny? Explain it, you fucking bitches!"

 

Nobody replies, two women just pin him down to the ground and put an other pill into Steve's mouth, a green one instead. Suddenly, Steve is not able to get out one word anymore

 

"Finally. That guy was getting on my nerves. So, what shall he be for us women? I think he might be a good doormat. Yeah, you would like that, wouldn't you?", the woman at the front said, and dug her pink fingernail into Steve's stomach. Steve was feeling a lot of pain, but just reminded himself of one thing: He can't die. He can survive every bit of pain he receives. And then he shudders at the thought of being a doormat, having to endure an endless line of female feet walking on him.

 

"Yeah, let's make him a doormat. We might send him to the shoe store to serve the women there. I think that fits him. He should be unable to move, or he would just run away. Please give me the yellow pill."

 

A younger woman next to the doctor opens a box and gives the doctor a yellow pill. "Prepare to never move again, you little doormat. Are you already excited to literally just be something to walk on? Oh, you can't tell me because you can't speak, right."

 

And just like this, Steve's life basically was at the end now. He was worth absolutely nothing. He can't speak, he can't move, and he is tiny.

"Get two policewomen here to take him to the shoe store in the town. And don't be too gentle to him."

 

The policewomen arrive and laugh at the first sight of poor little Steve. "Oh, is that the subject? Poor little thing, ain't he? What is he gonna be?"

 

"We decided he should be a doormat. Hey, I have an idea, give me a black marker please."

 

She then proceeds to write "DOORMAT" on his body, and "PLEASE STEP ON ME" on his back. Steve felt so humiliated, he literally did NOTHING to deserve this.

 

"Alright, take him to his new home now."

 

The two policewomen just carried Steve to their car and drove to the shoe store in the town, which was huge. A lot of women going in and out, and unfortunately, there is only one entrance. Steve just gets put on a table while the two policewomen talk to the owner of the shoe store, a famous woman.

 

After a few minutes, the owner comes out, and walks to Steve.

 

"Alright, they just told me what to do with you. I hope you are excited."

 

She lays down Steve right at the entrance, where women walk in and out all day. Steve has to shudder at the throught of having to endure this torture. But the owner is not done yet.

 

"Since I basically own you now, I can be the first one to try you out, I think." She puts her sole of her shoe on his face.

 

"You are going to have to endure so much pain in the future. The store will open soon, I hope you are going to have a good time seeing the soles of all kinds of shoes."

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=5896