Growing Together, Growing Apart by Gille
Summary:

Wife gets a virus and starts to grow


Categories: Breasts, Body Exploration, Breast Enlargement, Butt, Crush, Gentle, Growing Woman Characters: None
Growth: Brobdnignagian (51 ft. to 100 ft.)
Shrink: None
Size Roles: F/m
Warnings: Following story may contain inappropriate material for certain audiences
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 16 Completed: No Word count: 62078 Read: 127311 Published: April 07 2016 Updated: April 07 2016

1. Before big changes by Gille

2. Dreaming Big by Gille

3. Dream bigger by Gille

4. Big Problems by Gille

5. Growing Love by Gille

6. big new problems by Gille

7. Big Celebrity by Gille

8. Big negotiations by Gille

9. Big Money by Gille

10. Grown Close by Gille

11. Growing Power by Gille

12. Growing Controlling by Gille

13. Growing Bold by Gille

14. Big toy by Gille

15. Big Commotion by Gille

16. Big Tragedy by Gille

Before big changes by Gille
*******i am not the author*******

author is AlexisDefunk

at http://avatar-seer.deviantart.com/

 

Abby and James had been married for nearly two years when they started to see news reports.

“Reports are growing about a newly discovered medical condition: it’s called Theia Syndrome. Named after the ancient Greek titaness because those who have the condition are themselves growing titanic.”
James had left the news on after watching a basketball game late at night. He hadn’t been paying attention anymore, distracted by something he was reading on the Internet. As soon as he heard the news report teaser, he forgot all about what he was looking at.

“Abby, you should come back to the living room and watch this news report,” James shouted towards their bedroom.

Abby and James shared an apartment in Chicago. Abby loved it, having always been a city-girl. She had already gone to bed after the basketball game had ended.

“What is it, James?”

“Shh, just watch and listen.”

The report returned. “A newly emerging condition is affecting slightly more than 1 in 10,000 women across the world. The condition causes adult women to grow dramatically and it’s called Theia Syndrome. Like the titanic namesake of the condition, the women who have it are growing gigantic.”
The report cut to an expert, who started detailing the condition. According to the news story, women in their early and mid-twenties were starting to grow, usually one to two percent every month for several years. It seemed that most women who had TS were growing to heights ranging from seven feet to as many as ten feet.

“Our news station has heard rumors that there is a woman in India who has grown as large as fifteen feet tall, but those reports could not be confirmed.”

“Wow James, that’s incredible.” Abby was not just talking about the actual impression that Theia Syndrome was making on nearly everyone. It was a rare condition, but it was fairly obvious that there were women in the city who had gotten it. They tended to stick out in a crowd, literally. What Abby had in mind was the fact that the fantasy that she and her husband shared appeared to be a reality.

“I mean, how long have we fantasized about that kind of thing? Me, growing gigantic?”

“I know,” said James, “but let’s relax here. It’s not like the news just told us you have it.” James was the kind of guy who tried to avoid disappointment, even if that occasionally meant foregoing optimism first. Still… “It’s very exciting, honey. It is. I just want to get our hopes up over something we’re still not able to enjoy ourselves.”

Abby was much more excitable than James. It was one of the major reasons he had been so infatuated with her before they got married. “Just because I might not have TS, doesn’t mean it’s not awesome that it exists! I mean, maybe other people like us will get to live their fantasy. And we might get some new videos with actual mini-giantess actresses.”

James and Abby had stood up to go to bed. James put his arms gently around his wife and turned her around. She had brown hair and green eyes. Her skin had always been a little pale. She was fit, weighing 120 pounds. Despite their shared fantasies, James was actually the taller of the two. He stood an even six feet tall, while she was five feet and four inches tall.

James and Abby now stood stomach to stomach, with James having his arms around her lower back. James, keeping her embraced, moved to his knees so that he was now looking up at her. James had icy blue eyes which he kept framed by thick black glasses. His natural hair color was dark brown, but he kept it shaven off. “You’re right, Abby. This can’t be a bad thing for us at least. We’ll always still have our games.” Abby, now looking down at her taller husband tried to ignore his legs sticking out behind him, and really pretend she was looking down on her ‘shorter’ husband. She appreciated his even-keeled nature, but even more than that she liked when she could get him to share her hope and optimism. “Thanks for seeing it my way James. Let’s go to bed.”

***

It was May, the month of their anniversary. Abby had started experiencing a tremendous increase in appetite, but it was only at their anniversary dinner on the tenth that James wondered if it might be a sign of illness.

“I’m worried, honey. I just want to make sure you’re ok.”

“I feel great, sweetie. Never better. Just, please, stop freaking out because I wanted a 20 oz steak dinner tonight. I want to bring some of it with me to work tomorrow.”

That never happened. She ate the whole steak, a small baked potato, several pieces of asparagus, as well as a majority of the free bread they had been given.

“Ok, maybe there really is something going on,” Abby conceded as they left the restaurant together.

“You think?”

“Yeah, ok, relax, we’ll schedule a doctor’s visit.” Abby pulled her phone out of her purse. “See, I just did it electronically, we’ll go together since you’re so worried.”

James was feeling anxious about it, but a tiny part of him was also fighting his usual nature and hoping that it might be… ‘no,’ he told himself. ‘It’s selfish to think of that right now, she could be sick… but it’s not selfish, she wants it too… but it is selfish to think of it when she might be sick…’ He said, “I’m not worried, Abby, I’m anxious. What if this is…”

***

“It’s Theia Syndrome.”

Abby smiled wide. Dr. Stoke hadn’t expected that reaction. “Now, Mrs. O’Brian, I want to talk treatment options with you.”

“Treatment? I thought with TS you just sort of got it and started growing.”

“Well, that would be an accurate description of what it’s like to get TS without a diagnosis. You see, this growth process is genetic in nature, so you either have it or you don’t. But if you have it, we can still prevent it from actually occurring. But you only really have one chance to stop it early on. Once your body starts growing, it could be fatal to attempt to stop the growth process. Now, we’ve screened you early enough that we could safely prevent your growth from occurring.”

“No!” Abby had screamed that a little louder and more suddenly than she needed to and blushed when she realized how it must have sounded. “Sorry, I just, I really want to grow taller.”

“Are you aware how much taller you could grow?”

“Any amount taller, no matter how much taller, is something I want.”

Dr. Stoke was used to women being quite upset about even the possibility of having TS. In truth, she hadn’t diagnosed anyone with it, but it was such a news sensation that many women had come in for screening. “Look, it’s your decision, but have you considered talking about this with your partner.”

“He’ll be excited too. Ooh, we should go get him from the waiting room and tell him the news. Excuse me, I’ll just be a second.”

Abby opened the door to the waiting room and poked her head through the doorway. “James!”

James had spent several minutes looking for a magazine that was current when he had arrived at the doctor’s office before remembering he owned a smart phone and could just browse the Internet. When he heard his wife call, he looked up from his phone and saw her beckoning him to come back to the doctor’s examination room.

“Hi, Mr. O’Brian? I’m Dr. Stoke and your wife and I have been talking about her diagnosis. She has Theia Syndrome.”

Abby could see it in James’s eyes. He was incredibly excited, but of course he would try to play it cool, especially in the presence of this doctor. While he may be stone faced to the doctor, Abby knew his heart was racing and that his mind was moving a mile a minute.

“So… how much will she grow?”

“We started running a DNA test as soon as you got here and—“ a nurse entered the room, interrupting Dr. Stoke. “Oh, here are the results. Now something not a lot of people know about TS is that it actually has two basic forms. Type A is far more common, impacting around 1 in 10,000 women. Now, type A progresses slowly for between one and six years. We’re talking a growth rate of maybe 1% or 2% per month. Now, type B progresses far more rapidly, but lasts for a much shorter duration. With type B TS, we’re looking at growth rates between 6% and 10% every month for between four and eight months. Only 1 in 1,000,000 women have type B. In fact, hardly anyone even knows that there are two forms.”

Dr. Stoke had been describing Theia Syndrome as she was looking over the results. She had stopped talking though for a few minutes. She looked back up from the DNA results to address James and Abby.
“This condition has only been known for a few years, so you need to realize that there’s not a lot of research done on all this. One genetic marker pretty reliably informs us what the growth rate will be. I can say with confidence that Abby is going to grow 7% every month while her TS is active.”

James and Abby each started immediately doing the math in their head. ‘7% percent of me now is four and a half inches, which means I’ll be almost 5’ 9” next month, and then another 7% means I’ll be taller than James just two months from now.’ James was thinking further out. ‘If this lasts for a year, she’ll be twice as tall as me. All the things she’ll be able to do to me…’ James was getting hard thinking about how large his lovely wife would be. He caught himself, remembering they were at the doctor’s office. ‘There will be plenty of time to think about this at home.’

Dr. Stoke continued, “What I’m less certain of is how long her condition will be active. For that, I need to use more conventional measurements. Based on Abby’s metabolism, presence of new cells in her blood, and a few other boring details, I am able to determine that her TS will be active for more than one year. Mrs. O’Brian, you appear to be some sort of biological lottery winner, you might have both type A and type B TS. We didn’t even know that was possible. It’s likely you are the only woman on Earth with both forms.”

“I’m going to grow 7% every month for at least a year?”

“Unless we do something to stop it now.”

“No, we don’t want to do that, right James?”

“I fully support your decision to grow.”

“Mr. and Mrs. O’Brian, I feel it’s important that I warn you how difficult this could be. She’s going to need new clothes all the time, her dietary needs are going to grow exponentially, moving about the city and indoors could be quite difficult. It could also endanger your relationship dynamic.”

James interjected, “No, I think we both look forward to her growing taller. We thank you for your concern and advice, and we know it’s coming from a good intention. But I think we both are quite excited for her to progress through her TS.”

“Very well. But I just want to stress one last time: this is virtually our only chance to stop the process. Even a week from now, attempting to halt the growth process could kill her.”

“We understand, thank you.”

***

“I think we should just go kind of vanilla tonight, sweetie.” Usually, James and Abby would indulge their giantess fantasy together as best they could. There was often a lot of face sitting and other femdom activity. They would watch videos together, write together, play act together. 

“If that’s what you want, Abby.” They did occasionally try to have more typical sexual relations, and it would go well. Abby quite enjoyed the feeling of James being inside her. But then she would imagine him being inside her in a different way, and she could rarely resist telling him what she was thinking about.

“You know how much I love comparison. Comparing this body part to that person, or that car, or whatever. Well, I want to have a good comparison for love making in my memory before I start dwarfing you.”

James looked back at her a little cocksure. “Yeah, well you’re still the shrimp in this relationship for now.” He put his arms around her, gently moving her onto her back. He but his elbows on either side of her as he laid on top of Abby, kissing her and getting her wet. She looked up at him, seeing his hairy, bearded face approach hers. She was feeling aroused, ‘perhaps I’m feeling a little sub today,’ she thought. James and Abby did occasionally like to role-reverse. He entered her, pulling his lips away from hers, while slipping his penis into her other lips. He became rhythmic, entering and exiting, each thrust bringing her close to orgasm. She looked up at him above her, breathing heavily. His chest was above her face, hairy and muscular. 

James had been out of shape before they dated, and she really appreciated and admired the way he had gotten healthier after college. They had been good friends, but it was only after they had disconnected for a few years that they began to view each romantically. A year after reuniting and then dating and they were married.

James continued to move in and out, in and out, in and out. He looked down at his wife. He couldn’t help, he just had to think about it: ‘she’s going to be big enough for me to take a nap on by Christmas.’ Her breasts were large and beautiful. Her lips were red. She was moaning. This is when James knew it was getting time to finish. 

“I’m so happy, James.” Abby looked at her husband as he laid in bed next to her. She was tearing up.

“Have I told you that you’re beautiful when you cry like that?” James meant it. He had seen her cry tears of joy at a basketball game that their alma mater had won and knew that he was infatuated with her right then.

“You tell me that every time I cry.”

“And I’m going to keep doing so. That is if you don’t grow so big that you drown me with your tears.”

 

 

 

Dreaming Big by Gille

The physician had been correct: keeping up with Abby’s growth was challenging. Within a few weeks, she was having trouble fitting into her clothes. Abby and James agreed together that with their current income that they would simply need to buy her cheap clothing. What they realized within a week is that Abby would essentially need to go shopping every weekend to purchase the clothes she would wear for a week. There was no point in washing the clothes and trying to wear them again as they were almost always too small to wear again.

Abby started buying more long dresses and wearing them to work. She worked at a sales company that dealt with buying and selling minerals and mining equipment. James worked in supply chain, managing the distribution of thousands of semi-trailer trucks throughout the Midwest. They both made decent salaries, but they were starting to grow concerned with how they would afford to support Abby’s new lifestyle.

The other issue was the sheer volume of food she was eating. James was frequently running out to buy her more food. She wasn’t eating anything super human, but it was definitely more than someone of her size would be expected to.

It was June now, and Abby had reached five feet and seven inches tall.

“We need to find a way to monetize this.” Abby was always more proactive when it came to making money. “Maybe, videos?”

“What’s a job where very tall people make millions of dollars?” James had thought about this issue already, but he was not so ambitious as his wife and had not talked about making more money yet.

“Sports?”

“Yes. You could play basketball.”

There were a few women who had TS and had entered the WNBL. But that’s not what James had in mind. Those women had topped out at around eight feet tall. Abby might be as high as ten feet tall by the All-Star Break.

“What about football?”

“The NFA put in weight limits for safety purposes recently. You’ll exceed the limit in less than a season. Besides, you don’t want some roid-raging NFA player trying to take your knee out to tackle you.”

“I guess that’s true. Ok, let’s do it. Let’s enter me into the NBL draft.”

“Oh. Really?” James had been talking about it but he didn’t really think she’d be interested.

“Yeah, I mean what’s the old basketball adage? You can’t coach size? Well, I’m about to have more size than anyone on Earth.”

“Unless the rumors about that Indian cannibal woman are true. She’s supposed to be like fifteen feet tall.”

“Ok, James, whatever, I’ll be taller than any verifiable woman. More importantly, I’ll be taller than all the men I play against.”

***

“With the first pick in the NBL draft, the Chicago Balls select… Abby O’Brian.”

Abby made history at the end of June. She was fit, but had not really played basketball seriously at any level, not even high school. Yet, she had contacted an agent and furnished a copy of her medical diagnosis for TS. James had written out a growth chart, showing that while she may only be 5’10” on draft day, that she would be approximately 7’5” by the time the season started, around 10 feet tall by the time the All-Star Break arrived, and between 11 and 13 feet tall during the period of the NBL playoffs. While she had no existing talent to speak of, the potential of putting out a giant on the floor had attracted enough teams.

It was just pure luck for her that the Bulls had sucked enough last year to win the lottery and draft her. Their star player had gotten injured, and management had decided to tank. Everyone had been chasing an elite center anyway. Jok Williams was 7’ 6” and was expected to be a transformational player. He wound up being the second overall pick.

“Okay, could we have all the draftees… excuse me, could we have all the first round picks that are here stand together on the stage for a photo. Abby, we need you front a center.” She was the shortest selection of the night, no one else taken was shorter than 6’ 2”. Jok Williams stood behind her in the photo. Her head came up just to his chest. “I can’t believe you stole my draft spot. I didn’t know that they were letting little girls into the league now.”

Abby put on a big smile for the camera, turning briefly to Jok, “Don’t worry. I’m going to be a big deal. Just promise to take a picture with me again next year, ok?”

***

“Wow, this is so exciting. You know you’re a pioneer in sports now right? You’re the first woman NBL player.” James had been in attendance at the draft but hadn’t been able to speak much to her until they were taking a cab back to their hotel room.

“It is pretty exciting. The team isn’t really sure how they want to use me this summer, or if they want me to show up at all. I’m not really going to have real basketball height until September, and even then I’m not really going to be ‘fuck off’ tall until maybe November.”

“Ha, ‘fuck off’ tall. And tell me, Abby, how tall does that mean to you.” James was smiling at her, probing for a playful answer.

“Tall enough to make that Jok Williams kid my bitch on the court,” she responded, trying to be tough and playful at the same time.

“Ooh, don’t make me jealous.” They had reached their hotel room and James was starting to undress.

“Don’t worry, James, you’ll always be my bitch off the court.” She smiled as she said it, removing her dress. She had a black bra and underwear on. She moved towards her husband, looking into his eyes. And nearly eye to eye with him. He was still a couple inches taller, but she felt physically his equal in a way she never had before.

“Oh, will I?”

“No, because you already are.” She reached her arms around his head, pulling it towards his and kissing him passionately. She pushed him backwards onto their bed, and climbed on top of him, removing her underwear as she did so. She started riding him, straddling his crotch and bouncing with all the energy she had left after that long night at the draft. She looked down, and James was closing his eyes.

‘Probably picturing me even taller’ she thought. She liked closing her eyes during sex too, sometimes. It helped for pretending. But having grown six inches over the last month and a half, she was keeping her eyes open. No need to pretend. He feels smaller compared to me now. James opened his eyes again, fixating on her breasts.

“What, are my tits already blocking your view of my eyes?”

“Sorry, I was just enjoying a look at them. You already had an awesome chest, but it’s gotten even bigger.”

“Well, get used to that, because they’re just going to keep growing. Just like the rest of me.”

***

Abby continued to buy new clothes every week. The Balls had decided that they did not want her to participate in summer league. They were worried she would only develop bad habits or unhelpful experience. They told her she could keep doing her day job until September. And while there had been a substantial signing bonus, James and Abby knew that they needed the money. Abby also wanted to keep her day busy. She wasn’t the kind of person who could stand to be at home with nothing to do. The O’Brians had no children yet, and one of the less discussed side effects of TS was temporary cessation of the menstrual cycle. So with no children at home, there was nothing to keep her busy at home during the day.

Abby liked her current job anyway. And she liked that she could show off her increasing stature to her coworkers. Some of her female work-friends expressed jealousy, saying they wished they could be a foot taller. However, they also usually said that they would want it to end there. Her male coworkers talked to her little about what it was like or would be like to be taller, but they were all interested in what the Bulls were telling her, and then disappointed when she told them it was very little.

Her voice had also gotten slightly deeper as she had grown. Between her new height and her deeper voice, she had noticed that her colleagues were treating her differently. She was interrupted less often. Her opinions seemed to be carrying more weight.

As interesting as that all was, at the beginning of July she reached a milestone against James: she was now taller.

“Jealous, little husband?”

“You’ve got like an inch on me, who are you calling ‘little?’ ” He was pretending to be annoyed, but James was quite excited.

“Oh yeah, only an inch huh?” She stepped closer to him, reaching into his pants. She knew it from looking at his face, but his semi confirmed that he was excited.

“Ooh, what are you thinking there Abby?”

“I think you need to get me dinner before I give you dessert.”

James had always enjoyed cooking. There was a fun combination of experimentation and artistry to the endeavor, and he enjoyed pleasing others. He really liked pleasing his wife, so he had become the main cook in their household.

He had baked a casserole that evening, a combination of noodles and sausage with a creamy, cheesy binding. Over a pound each of sausage and noodles had gone into the dish. He pulled it out of the oven and starting transferring the food into serving bowls. James has also prepared a head of broccoli. He portioned himself a quarter of the casserole and of the broccoli. He portioned her half of the casserole and half the broccoli, leaving a quarter of each for leftovers. If she allowed leftovers.

“Oh, this smells delicious, James.” She was famished. Abby may have been about the same height as James, but her metabolism was also demanding much more energy and more nutrients than James.

“Well, dig in.”

James had been a fast eater his whole life. It was a bad habit, he knew, one that he think contributed to his former overeating problem. He finished his sausage and noodles and moved onto the broccoli. His wife was getting up, plate empty and headed towards the kitchen.

“Um, honey, I was hoping to take that as my lunch to work tomorrow.”

“Too bad, sweetie, I’m hungry now.” She walked back into their dining area from the kitchen with the rest of the dinner that James had prepared. He could hear her walking now. She now weighed slightly more than 180 pounds, about 10 pounds heavier than James. She finished the food, and looking at James with a hint of apology in her eyes she said “Listen, I know I’m eating way more than you even though we’re about the same size right now, but you’ve got to remember how demanding this growth process is.”

“I know it’s ok. I’ll get myself a sandwich or something.”

“Good. Now remember, you’re going to need to start cooking a lot more. My appetite is going to grow exponentially. Now, with dinner out of the way,” she smiled deviously, “let’s get to the bedroom and see about your dessert.”

 

 

Chapter Summary: Abby begins to grow significantly taller than her husband. The couple go out with friends and discuss their marriage. Later, James and Abby engage in some kinky behavior that heightens James's awareness of their new relationship dynamic.

Dream bigger by Gille

By the end of July, Abby was now around six feet and six inches tall, allowing her to look directly over the top of her husband’s head. She had also gained another forty pounds, weighing 220.

She was really starting to throw that weight around too. James had always enjoyed the fantasy of her being bigger and dominating him, but he had to admit that things were different now that Abby could do it to him all the time. Before, it had been confined to periods of play. Now, it was a constant presence. After all, it used to be the case that if he really wanted to, he could pick her up, hold her, he could be large and strong for her. Abby was not having any second thoughts. She loved her new superior height, and she loved that it was always the case that she was taller. She loved looking down on her husband and not seeing his legs sticking out behind him.

Her appetite truly was growing too. James was finding that he needed to essentially double the amount of food he was preparing for their dinners. A couple times, she had eaten hers so quickly that she would start picking things off of James’s plate while he was still eating. If James ever protested she would dismiss him, telling him he should have made more.

She was intimidating people outside of her home too, without even trying. She loved that feeling, the idea that people, without even a word from her, would watch where she was walking. She knew she turned heads, even in the work place. There was maybe one young intern who was as tall as her. In every meeting, in every water cooler conversation, she was the tallest participant. Looking down, forcing people to crane their heads up to speak with her was quite enjoyable.

***

A couple weeks into August, Abby decided to give James a break from cooking for a night. “I’m going to go out with my girlfriends, you call up some of your buddies, it’ll be a fun night.” James agreed.

She went to a restaurant a few blocks from their apartment, meeting her friends at an Ameri-pub.

“Oh my God, Abby, I knew you were tall, but I had no idea you were this big.” Abby’s friend Sarah stood only 5’2”. They had long been the shortest members of their clique, all the way back to college. Abby was pleased to see Sarah had made it out that night. Both because of their shared history of being short together, but also because being with such a short friend made Abby feel even bigger and appreciate how far her progress had come.

“Wow. I mean, how tall are you now?” Margaret was 5’6” and another of Abby’s old friends. She had been Abby’s friend back in junior high school, and had hit puberty far before Abby had. Abby as a result, had been dramatically shorter than Marge during much of their childhood friendship.

“I’m around 6’9” now. Can we please sit down and start ordering some food and drinks?”

“As long as you’re buying Ms. NBL First-Rounder,” Abby’s younger sister Carol was there too. She had been taller than Abby since Carol was in fifth grade, even though Abby was a high school freshman by that point. She had grown to six feet tall, the same as James. More than any of the others that night, Abby was glad she could lord her new size over her younger sister. ‘My little sister, I can say again,’ thought Abby.

“Oh, hey little sister, didn’t see you were here. Yeah, fine, I’ll buy the food.” Abby planned on eating most of the food anyway. “Oh, and that’s Mrs. NBL First-Rounder, trick.” Her girlfriends laughed.

“Oh, the waiter’s here. Could I get a pitcher of Goose Island, two of the nachos starters, two of the cheese stick starters, and two of the bruschetta plates?”

“Abby, I don’t like beer.” Her younger, ‘no, her little,’ sister was whining.

“Um, little sister that pitcher is just for me, you order whatever drink you want.”

Abby would go on to drink the whole pitcher and eat most of the food she had ordered. She wasn’t full though, and while her girlfriends continued to sip on sugary cocktails, she ordered a cheeseburger and a milkshake mixed with vodka.

“So, do you like being so big now?” Sarah asked.

Abby leaned over towards her friend Sarah while also sitting up, putting herself in a position to look as far down on her small friend as possible. “I love it. This is the best, and I’m so excited to keep growing taller.”

“And how are things with James?” inquired Marge. Marge had never really known James that well. Abby guessed she wasn’t really interested in their marriage, but decided that if Marge wanted to know about Abby’s sex life that Marge would need to ask more directly.

“Great. He really loves every inch of me, and he loves every inch I add. He’s been so supportive too. Oh, milkshake’s here, thank you waiter.” Abby took her milkshake and starting drinking it down. She stopped for a moment to say, “He’s really just the best, I can’t imagine going through Theia Syndrome with anyone else. Oh, I just remembered, he’s going to be cooking for our Halloween party, you’re all invited”

“How’s the, you know…” Marge trailed off.

Abby smirked at her friend’s prudish question, “It’s great. He loves it. And when he doesn’t love it, I make him love it.” She turned her attention back to her milkshake as she said that. “I’m going to be quiet for a minute here, my cheeseburger’s just coming out of the kitchen.”

“How do you know?”

“Duh, I’m really tall and can see across the restaurant.”

***

“So, James, what’s it like sleeping with some kind of amazon lady.” Jake hadn’t wasted any time getting to it.

“It’s not a big deal. I mean, it is literally a big deal, but I mean, it’s still sex. And she’s only around 6’9” she’s not, like, a giant or anything.” James took a sip of his beer, “I mean, not yet.”

“Is she going to be?”

“I mean, it depends on your definition of giant, I guess. We’re pretty sure she’ll reach fourteen feet, maybe a little more. The doctor we saw wasn’t really sure. She’ll be tall enough to play for the Balls in a few months, so that’ll be cool.”

“She’ll be big enough to fuck you to death in a few months too.”

“Yeah. That’ll be a fun way to go though.” James wasn’t really a fan of his friend’s interest in James’s sex life. To move onto another subject James was trying to play it cool and lighthearted.

Jake seemed to pick up the message, but he kept asking about Abby. “Do you think she’ll be good in the NBL?”

“Between you and me, she’ll probably be terrible for the first couple months. After that? She’ll be too big to stop. Balls just need to hang on for a couple months while she grows into the player they drafted.

“Is she going to change with them?”

“No, she’ll have a private changing room.”

“She’s going to be around fit dudes all the time, you worried at all?”

“I don’t think they’re going to be her type, and I don’t think she’ll be their type either, so I’m not really worried. Also, Jake, that’s a terrible thing to ask someone. I mean, how’s that supposed to make me feel?”

“Sorry, James, wasn’t thinking I guess.”

Early in September, Abby reached seven feet tall and was loving every moment of it. She had gained a full foot advantage on her husband.

“You know, it’s my birthday next week, what are you going to get me?” Abby hadn’t asked for much. Usually, she’d have wanted clothes but what would fit her was so uncertain and temporary that it seemed like a bad request.

“I’ve got something in mind, don’t you worry.” James just hoped that his idea wasn’t too selfish. “By the way, please clear your schedule this weekend so that we can go hunt for a new apartment.”

“Um, when did I decide we were getting a new apartment?” Abby asked.

“When you decided to grow so tall that you would grow taller than our ceilings in a few months and that we should be proactive so that you don’t hit your head every morning when you stand up? I think you made that decision around that time?” James sassed his wife, hoping she might punish him for it.

“That’s a good point. Ok, I’ll make time. What are looking for?” Abby had to admit that they would need a bigger space to live in soon.

“Vaulted ceilings. That’s pretty much all of the criteria.”

***

They found an apartment together in the same neighborhood with high vaulted ceilings and tall doors. “We shouldn’t need to move unless you get into the twenty foot range.”

“I don’t think anyone has talked about me getting that tall, so I think we’ll be fine here, James.”

Also in September, the Balls finally started working her out. She was one of the taller players when she started practicing, but there was actually a player who was 7’ 2” on the team. Abby was disappointed to find that she didn’t really stack up to her teammates in strength. She was not surprised by this, but it was hard to interact with her husband and the general public where she was clearly bigger and stronger and then come into practice where she was not. ‘Where I’m not bigger and stronger, yet,’ she reminded herself. James had been supportive. When Abby would come home from practice disappointed, he would pull out a projected growth chart.

“You’re going to make these guys look puny by the end of the season. Things are going to be tough these first couple months, but you’re going to peak at the right time.”

***

September 18 James presented his birthday gift for Abby. He handed her a slip of paper.

“One week of slavery, redeemable immediately. And then there’s an asterisk that says no toilet stuff.” Abby read the slip out loud that her husband had just given her.

“Except for literally getting a new toilet installed, which we have a man coming by to do tomorrow.” James was not ambitious when it came to money, but his experience in logistics and his anxious nature made him proactive when it came to making sure the household was working. He had called for a larger, more powerful toilet to be installed to make sure his wife’s larger movements didn’t get stuck.

“Ok, good to know that’s coming tomorrow. I think I’ll turn this coupon in after the plumber leaves.”

***

During his week of slavery, James came to a realization: this week was virtually the same as the week before it. The only real difference is that Abby had told him to stay silent unless asked to speak. Even that wasn’t a big change though, James had always been fairly quiet.

“Slave! Get in here!” she called from their living room.

James entered the room. Abby was sitting in his arm chair. She had been sitting in it more and more often since growing taller, and she had been using it frequently during his week of slavery. While James was a feminist and had entered their marriage strongly committed to equality, he still had some old-fashioned tastes and one of those was that the husband owned a comfy armchair in the living room. He had never grudged her the use of the chair, but it had clearly been referred to as his chair and had been purchased with shopping money that he had earned.

“Yes, mistress?”

“Fetch me some ice cream.”

“Yes, mistress.”

James went into the kitchen. They had a galley style kitchen, and you could see over the counter into the living room. He opened the cabinet to fetch a bowl
.
“No bowl! Just bring the whole tub. And a scoop, not a spoon.”

James set the bowl back and opened the freezer. They had purchased the largest refrigerator they could and had also purchased an additional freezer chest. He bent over the lid of the freezer, pulling out a ten gallon tub of ice cream. He balanced the scoop on top, carrying the ice cream in both arms back to his hungering wife.

“Feed me, slave.”

The ice cream was hard and he was having trouble getting scoops out. As he managed to do so and bring the ice cream to her mouth it disappeared down her throat just as quickly.

“Ugh, you’re too slow. Get out of here, you’re pathetic.” She grabbed the scoop and started making quick work of the ice cream.

James stood at attention.

“I said get out of here. Wait. First, put this back.” She handed the ice cream back to James, the tub considerably lighter. She had eaten nearly three gallons of ice cream.

“Slave, I want a foot rub. Get to it.”

Her feet had been one of the last things to outgrow James, but they had finally gotten there. He took them in both hands, one at a time, kneading the bottom of her foot. He moved from her heel up to her toes, rubbing and working each of her toes with his thumbs.

“That’s enough, slave. You have pleased your mistress. You are dismissed.”

Abby’s deeper voice was becoming more noticeable as well. It gave everything she said a more authoritative edge.

James went back to their bedroom, where he had been watching a documentary on WWI on his laptop. After it ended he went to sleep, only to be awoken suddenly by his wife laying on top of him. James awoke, finding himself already aroused and Abby quickly guiding his member into her pussy.

“Abby, you could have woken me first.”

“Silence, slave.”

James obeyed. His wife was doing this without him. He stayed quiet and still as she bounced and panted above him. Her chest was above his face, her breasts swinging overhead. When she was done, she rolled over, a smile on her face as she fell asleep. She reached her arm over James, and took the position of the big spoon. James stayed awake for another hour before falling asleep again.

Abby did the same thing to James three more times during his week of slavery. She loved it. The feeling of total power was incredible. He wasn’t even awake and she could get him aroused. There was no asking, no real foreplay. She just got horny and took him. She was waking him up, she knew, but she also loved that she could do that to him and that there was nothing he could do about it.

***

At the end of the week, the end of September, Abby had reached a height of 7’ 5”. Her NBL debut would be in four weeks.

“James, we need to plan for our Halloween party.” Abby had a costume idea in mind, and she thought James would like it.

“We’re going to have a few cakes, a couple pumpkin pies, lots of cider, and a traditional viewing of the Nightmare Before Christmas at the end of the party. Is there something else you wanted?”

“I want a costume as Giganta. Can you get me a red wig and a leopard print tunic?”

October progressed mostly unremarkably, or at least as unremarkably as it could for a couple like James and Abby. James was relieved that she had stopped taking him in the night. He had thought he would enjoy being her slave more than he had. When she was smaller, before her TS, slave play had been one of the games he used to enjoy. Her size seemed to have unleashed some urges in her that James hadn’t seen before.

Now that he was awake for the whole process, James was really enjoying the sex they were having. His wife would sometimes lay on the bed, looking at him, waiting for him to climb on top of her. He was barely coming to her shoulders anymore. Her legs had grown a lot longer too, and it was incredible to feel them wrapped around him.

For her part, Abby was loving the sensation of her little man climbing her in bed. Every once in a while, a mood would take her. She would wrap her arms and legs around James and just squeeze him, sometimes flipping him onto his back and taking top position. He looked slightly worried the first time she did it, but afterwards she saw excitement. His eyes would pop just a little and a smile would appear on his lips, at least until the heavy breathing continued.

Her basketball practices were not going much better in October than they had in September. The bedroom was a nice escape. In here, she was the big one, she was having fun, and it was going well. She was good at more than dribbling and dunking in here. She wasn’t a defensive liability in here. She was just aroused and filled by the passionate efforts of her husband.

***

The end of October came and Abby was now just half an inch under eight feet tall. James only came halfway up her breasts now. Her dietary needs had grown substantial, she was eating, James figured, about fifteen pounds of food a day. She weighed four hundred pounds, more than twice of James’s weight. When James pointed this out to her, she teased him.

“Are you calling your giant wife fat? Because she can sit this big fat ass on you if you’re going to insult her like that.” The way she said it made it clear that she wasn’t offended, but was looking for an excuse to sit on James.

“I know you’re teasing me, honey, but I do want to let you know that you’re still in great shape. All that extra food is going to your height, not your hips.” It was true. Abby had kept basically the same physique, maybe even better because of all the basketball exercise. Abby had been a runner before her TS, so she had always been healthy.

“Oh come on, just keep the gag going a bit, sweetie.”

James smiled back at her, “Honey, you don’t need an excuse to sit on me.” Looking at her, he could tell that she knew that, but that she still wanted an excuse. James reversed course, “I mean, your butt is looking a little bit fatter than it used to.”

“Nice try James, but you already ruined the game. Maybe another time. Besides, I need to get to basketball practice. I love you, see you later tonight”

***

October 29, the first woman NBL player had her debut. She was also already the tallest player in NBL history. In 20 minutes of game time she recorded 30 points, 15 rebounds, 8 blocks, 10 turnovers and 6 fouls. She also lost. Watching her play, James was amazed to see that her stature was already making her effectively unstoppable when it came to scoring. At eight feet tall, and with arms that were two and a half feet long, she could reach the ball into the hoop without jumping.

The challenge she was having was getting the ball near enough the hoop to do that. Her dribbling and passing had been bad. ‘Well,’ thought James, ‘her dribbling is actually pretty good. The problem is that it is way too easy to steal the ball from someone who is eight feet tall and dribbling.’ Her smaller opponents had also successfully swiped the ball from her hands a few times.

Defensively, she had recorded only eight blocks, but it was clear she had forced the opponents to alter their shot selection when she was in the game. The problem on defense was that she was just too slow. She would get beaten off the dribble and then wound up committing fouls. Foul trouble had limited her to just 20 minutes of play, and she still fouled out.

James met his wife outside the media room after the game.

“I think that went pretty well, honey.”

“We lost though, James. I really wanted to win my debut.”

“I know, but you had a great first game. And remember, it’s only going to get easier as you grow taller. Just stay positive.” Abby appreciated her husband’s support. She had blamed herself for the loss, but he was right. It was only going to get easier, ‘and hey, there are still over eighty more games to play,’ she thought. ‘I’ve only really practiced this for a month, I’ll get better.’

As they were walking away from the media room in the United Arena, a number of fans stopped and cheered for Abby. James noticed they were mostly young women. Abby stopped to talk to a mother who had brought her young daughter with her. James guessed the girl might be five years old. The child was standing on the ground and her head only reached halfway up Abby’s thighs. Abby bent over to address the little girl.

“Just remember to dream big, and when your dream comes true, dream even bigger.” Abby smiled and asked them if they wanted a picture. Abby towered over the young mother as well, the mother’s head not even reaching the bottom of Abby’s breasts. Abby picked the child up, holding her in one arm while placing her other arm around the mother.

“Thank you so much, my little girl is such a fan.”

“I was happy to do it, just make sure you continue to encourage her to do big things.”

***

“So is that your catch phrase? ‘Dream big, and when your dreams come true, dream bigger?’ I like it, that’s a good phrase.” James and Abby continued towards their car.

“That’s the long version. The shorter version is ‘Dream big. Dream bigger.’ The Athena people came up with that, not me, but I really like it too.” Abby had signed with Athena in mid-October. They had waited a long time to approach her; it was only after an open practice session that apparel companies had decided that she would be a star worth investing in. “They’re going to market the Hell out of that too, you’re going to see me everywhere in a month or two.”

“What’s the ad campaign going to be like?”

They reached the car and got in. James was driving, as Abby had grown too large to comfortably fit her knees under the steering column. She wasn’t exactly comfortable in the passenger seat either.

“Unsurprisingly, they’re going to really play up my size. Lots of talk about being dominant, being big, and so son. The other element is more of a girl power kind of thing. You know, stuff like with that little girl back there.”

“I can’t say I really understand that element of it. You’re a girl, and you’re powerful, but it’s not like women can just choose to be like you. You have a medical condition, and the doctor said you might be the only woman in the world who has it the way you do, with both type A and type B.”

“It’s not about encouraging women to be eight feet tall, James. It’s about confidence and optimism. You don’t understand the pressures women face and the encouragement that they need and would help them when they’re young.”

“Ok, you’re right I wasn’t thinking clearly, but I see what you’re saying now. I’m glad that the girl power stuff is an element of your marketing campaign then.”

“Glad to hear you say that, it was my idea. I feel so fortunate to have gotten TS, and I hope that I can help young girls excited for the opportunities that they will have.”

“You will. The campaign has hardly penetrated the media market and you already had a young girl that was really excited to meet you.”

***

“Welcome to our Halloween party, it’s nice to see you.” James was welcoming everyone at the door. His wife was the center of the party, and couldn’t easily disengage herself from her conversations well enough to get to the door.

Jake had arrived, he had brought some cheap beer with him. Bob and Andrew, some of James’s other close friends had also arrived. Abby’s girlfriends were present, as well as a number of assistants and team managers from the Balls. Abby had invited her teammates, but had down played the party, letting them know it would be a quiet affair, probably not what they were used to in terms of raucous parties. James and Abby had always preferred quieter parties, the sort of party where you could hold a conversation with your guests. Still a couple of players had shown up. It turned out some of her teammates felt the same way about parties. Filling out the rest of the party were a number of James and Abby’s mutual friends from college.

James could tell that most of their college friends were asking her the obvious questions. What’s it like? Does James like it? Do you like it? How big are you going to get? What’s it like being famous now? A few had tried to ask what her NBL teammates were like, but Abby knew better than to answer that kind of question, especially since some of her teammates were present. She would just smile and say that they were nice guys, that they treated her nicely, and that she just felt like part of the team. All of that was partially true. Her teammates generally did treat her nicely, but she wasn’t sure she really thought they were all nice guys. Several were womanizers, and Abby felt they were generally disrespectful towards women. She had made efforts to shut down any flirting by her teammates, but one had persisted until she threatened to kick his ass. It was nice to be able to make a man stop harassing her.

The biggest lie though, was that she didn’t feel like part of the team. She dressed separately from them, she was at least eight inches taller than any of them, and at least a foot taller than all but a couple. And she knew that she was less talented than any of them. She was the slowest player on the team. She was clumsy with the ball. It was only her Theia Syndrome that had put her on the team. No one had said anything negative to her yet, but she suspected there was resentment throughout the league that some woman could just come in and overwhelm them because she happened to be enormous. ‘Shake that off, Abby. You can’t be the voice of empowerment and confidence if you doubt yourself like that.’ Abby put the thoughts out of her mind.

All the guests noticed that Abby was eating huge quantities of food. She had eaten almost half of the cheese plates that James had set out, and followed that up by eating a pan of brownies. She drank nearly two bottles of wine by herself. James had found a giant novelty wine glass that she was using. She could pour most of a bottle into it. It was still a little too large to hold comfortably in her hand, but it didn’t seem like it would be too big for much longer.

Her costume was also well received, though only their geekier friends realized she was essentially cosplaying Giganta. Many thought she was supposed to be the wife of Tarzan or some sort of circus freak. James had dressed as a butler, a decision he regretted given that he was essentially acting as a server all night. Two of Abby’s teammates had genuinely thought he was the help.

As the party started to wind down, most of the guests left. “Ok, it’s movie time. If you want to stay and watch, you’re invited to do so, but the party is pretty much over.” Around nine of their friends, mostly the ones from college stayed to watch the movie with them. They crowded on and in front of the couches. Abby took up position in James’s chair again.

Abby saw James looking for a seat. “Come here, sweetie.” She picked James up and sat him on her lap. James curled up, resting his head on her enormous breast. Halfway through the movie, James fell asleep. Several of Abby’s girlfriends noticed. “Abby, that is adorable,” whispered Sarah.

“Shh, don’t wake him.”

After the movie was over, Abby picked up her little butler-husband and carried him into their bedroom. James stirred slightly as she set him on the bed.

“Did I fall asleep?”

“Yeah, you only made it like halfway through the movie. Everyone’s gone home now. Just rest honey, I’ll help you clean up in the morning.”

James fell back asleep, and after wrapping her arm over her husband, Abby did the same.

 

 

Chapter Summary: Abby's size begins to cause everyday problems. At home, James discovers how subordinate he is to his wife. James and Abby attend Thanksgiving with her parents, who cannot believe their giant daughter's new appetite.

Big Problems by Gille

Soon, photos and advertisements featuring Abby were everywhere. There were a lot of up angle shots of her in her basketball uniform, and many shots comparing her to shorter teammates. She had reached eight feet tall early in November, and she was on pace to be eight and a half feet tall by the end of the month.

Her height was becoming a problem. She could only barely stand up straight in a lot of buildings now. She had to duck her head through nearly every door she encountered. James had sold their car and bought a new one where she could more comfortably be a passenger, but she still didn’t have what she would consider comfortable leg room.

“I think we should tell the team they need to provide me a limo.” Abby appreciated James’s efforts to make her more comfortable, but she needed a vehicle with real leg room. ‘Sure, it might seem a little decadent but I am a celebrity now, and it would give me extra leg room.’ She thought to herself.

“You’re a multi-millionaire now, won’t they tell you to hire it yourself?” James was unsure why she thought the team would just pay for her limo service.

“We can argue it’s a disability accommodation. We could push an ADA angle. Between keeping their star player happy and avoiding a lawsuit, I think they’ll go with it.”

Abby was right. The team knew that it would look bad for their star player to sue them over a discrimination case, and the cost to them was not especially high compared to the bad publicity. Besides, Abby’s height was turning her into a spectacle off the court anyway. Sure, there were a few dozen women across the country who had reached eight to ten feet tall, but none of them were Abby. Some of them were already dominant players in the WNBL, but they were done growing. Every time Abby arrived at an arena, it was an even just to see the enormous superstar walk from her limo to the arena. She had even started dressing up for her arrivals. It was a red carpet kind of thing now.

The same was true after her games. She would stay on the court, talking to as many fans as she could. Many sought pictures. Eventually, fans started bringing food for her, starting what became known as the “snacks for signature” policy. James and Abby were both happy about that. Abby because she was hungry whenever she played basketball, James because it meant slightly less food preparation that he had to do.

The clothing issue had changed as well. Abby practically needed customized clothing. She endorses a big and tall clothing chain, who in turn helped her get nice looking casual and dress clothing. They provided her with the dresses she worse for arrivals to her games. Athena also provided her a lot of clothes every week, but it was generally very conservative or boring stuff. They had sent a few tops that she liked though.

One of the worst problems Abby was facing in her daily life was fitting onto air planes. She had to bend over significantly to move through an airplane. Fortunately, her team had a private charter and could make seat adjustments for her. “I don’t think it’ll be possible for me to ever fly commercial again,” she had told James. This was basically true. Her legs simply would not allow her to fit into a commercial airliner seat.

In mid-November, the Balls had a break on the weekend, allowing Abby to stay home and relax. It was actually quite tiring to play and travel so much. Abby was relieved to get the break. She decided that she was going to stay home and just watch college football all day. She had been a huge fan, even before she had literally grown huge. One of the things she didn’t like about being a basketball player was that she wasn’t able to watch as much football as before.

James had slept in, leaving Abby to fix her own breakfast. The kitchen was becoming another problem for her. While the ceilings in this apartment were very high, the galley style kitchen made things difficult for her to use. With some difficulty, Abby had succeeded in making breakfast. James had gone to the farmers’ market and returned with ostrich eggs for her. She took two of them and made herself some omelets. She also drank down a pot of coffee.

After breakfast, she gathered a growler of beer, a few boxes of crackers, and a couple wedges of cheese and sat down in the armchair in her living room. She heard the shower and twenty minutes later James emerged. He walked over to her.

“Hey, could I sit in your lap, honey?”

“No, I have my snacks in my lap. Can you just sit on the couch?”

“Can you just sit on the couch? I thought that the armchair was mine.”

“Are you kidding me? This is your armchair? Because I thought this was our chair. And I also thought that I was the one working her ass off and finally having a day off? So why don’t you just sit on the couch, ok?” Abby was frustrated. ‘Seriously, why can’t he just let me fucking relax today?’

‘Damn it,’ thought James. ‘I shouldn’t have brought this up right now. I have to let the chair thing go from now on too.’ He brought the issue up at a bad time, he thought, and now there wouldn’t be a good time to bring it up in the future. “I’m sorry, Abby, I should have been more considerate. I just wanted to cuddle.” He really had wanted to cuddle, he hoped that fact would overshadow the fact he asked her to move.

“You know what? Don’t sit on the couch. Come here.”

Abby still sounded upset, but James knew that he should come over when she asked like that. Abby stood up in front of James with the chair behind her. She was wearing gigantic t-shirt, loose even on her. She was also wearing a pair of yoga pants. ‘Wait, no, those are just massively overstretched sweat pants,’ thought James.

Abby hooked her thumbs under the waist band on both sides of her hips and pulled her pants and her underwear down at the same time. She sat back down.

“Get on your knees and eat me out.” It was an order, not a coy suggestion. “You are going to eat me out while I watch our school’s football game. Do you understand?”

“Yes, Abby.”

“Good, now get started.”

Abby had meant it when she said that she was going to watch the game while he went down on her. She sat in the chair like a queen on her thrown, legs planted on either side of James as he brought his mouth towards her enormous labia. It was about twice as tall as it had been when they gotten married. He moved his tongue up and down her outer lips, hoping to start stimulating her. He looked up at her, she was totally ignoring him. She was focusing on the football game, just as she had said. ‘This is going to take a while,’ thought James. ‘It’d be one thing to get this done while she was into it. But now? She is pissed.’

James had read his wife correctly. She was pissed. ‘His mouth is going to be so tired when this is done.’ She smirked at that thought. ‘He’s going to be down there for hours if I can help myself. That’ll teach him to bother me with this macho armchair bullshit.’

Fortunately for James, as she got more and more invested in watching the football game, her subsiding anger and excitement over the game action made her a little more receptive. He could slide his tongue up insider her lips, and he began engaging in the usual rhythm. It had taken over an hour, but he finally got her to cum. As she reached climax, she had started pumping her legs a bit, in spite of herself. ‘Ok, just because I’m into this doesn’t mean you’re getting off that easy,’ she thought to herself. As she climaxed she closed her legs hard around James’s head, leaving him stuck face first in her crotch and locked in.

James was rock hard and terrified at the same time. He was having trouble getting air, and what air he was getting smelled of Abby’s excited womanhood. He tried pushing himself out, putting his arms under her thighs and pushing his way out. Abby had him tight between her thighs and he made no progress this way. Next, James tried to use his legs as leverage. He brought his left leg forward, then his right leg, so that instead of being on his knees in front of his wife, he was now crouched in front of the chair. He tried standing up, but her legs were too heavy to lift off.

“Ooh, nice try James, but that’s what you get for skipping leg days at the gym.”

Defeated, James moved back to his knees, wrapped his arm around his wife’s massive leg and started to tap out.

Pleased, Abby pulled her thighs apart, but locked her knees behind James. “Oh, were you having trouble breathing, sweetie? Sorry, you were just so good there that I didn’t want to let you out.” She was smiling as she said this all, smug with the knowledge that she could have made him pass out face first in her groin.

Panting, James replied, “I’m glad… you… liked it…” Abby chuckled at her little husband’s struggling voice.

***

Thanksgiving fell late that year, nearly the end of the month. Abby’s family, Alan Knockle and Catherine Knockle lived nearby, so they had decided to spend time with them. Abby had reached 8’ 6” in height. This was a full three feet taller than Abby’s mother, and two and a half feet taller than her father, who was the same height as James.

James had gone over the amount of food that Abby would need with Abby’s mother, who couldn’t believe that it was possibly true.

“You’re telling me that I need to make two turkeys for six people?”

“No, Mrs. Knockle, I’m telling you to make at least two turkeys for six people. Your daughter isn’t just incredibly tall, she’s grown proportionately in every dimension. So even though she looks as fit as she ever did, she weighs nearly five hundred pounds now. On top of her basic food needs, she’s also still fueling her incredible growth process,” James really hoped she would take this seriously. Abby was eating nearly eighteen pounds of food every day. If Abby’s mother dismissed his advice, she might eat most of the rest of the Thanksgiving dinner herself.

“Ok, that makes sense to me James. And for goodness sake, I’ve been your mother-in-law for two years now, call me Cathy.”

When they arrived at their house, Abby was having trouble moving through it. She was brushing the ceilings everywhere and had accidentally hit her head on the doorways a couple times. In addition to James and Abby, Abby’s little sister Carol was there with her boyfriend.

“Hi, I’m Abby and you are?” Abby tried to be polite as she went to shake his hand.

“Matt. Carol calls me Matty, but most people call me Matt.” Matt was 6’4” and had to crane his neck to look at Abby’s eyes when she was speaking. Abby noticed that his eyes had lingered a little longer on her chest than she would have liked as he looked up at her.

“I had no idea you were Carol’s sister.” His face was pointed towards hers, but Matt’s eyes were still stuck on her chest.

“Really, how long have you been dating?”

Matt was staring at her chest so intensely that he had basically entered a trance.

“Matt!” Abby yelled and he snapped out of it. “I asked, how long have you been dating?”

“Oh, um, just a couple weeks. That’s probably why she hadn’t mentioned she was sisters with the star player of the Balls.”

James had walked in after hearing his wife yell at Matt. “Is everything ok here?”

“Yes, sweetie. I was just asking Matt about how long he had been dating Carol. Why don’t we all head to the living room? Dinner should be ready soon and there are some NFA games to watch.”

Matt walked past them both into the living room. Abby looked to James, pointed at Matt behind his back and mouthed the word, “asshole” to James.

***

Cathy had made two turkeys, though James couldn’t help but feel she should have bought bigger birds. Each turkey was around twelve pounds. One was for Abby, and the other was for the other five guests. Cathy had also skimped on the sides, in James’s opinion. She had prepared the side dishes as if six regular sized people were at Thanksgiving. He knew he should have followed up on that phone call with Mrs. Knockle.

Alan was seated at one end of the dining table, while Abby was positioned at the other end. To Abby’s left was Carol, who was next to Matt. To Abby’s right was her husband, who was also sat next to Cathy. One turkey was placed in front of Mr. Knockle, while the other was placed in front of Abby.

“Okay, let’s dig in” said Cathy.

Abby put her plate aside and simply moved the tray her turkey was on closer to herself. James and the rest of the guests started passing the sides around amongst themselves. James guessed that perhaps half of all the sides had been distributed before the dishes were passed to Abby. Abby was portioning herself the remainder of all the potatoes, corn, stuffing, carrots, and rolls. She put them right on the same tray as the turkey. James wondered if she was about to eat her whole day’s worth of food right there. Then James looked at his own plate and realized that was probably true of himself, and everyone else at the table as well. He looked back at Abby’s plate to see her eating quickly. She got to the potatoes and was shoveling them in.

“Gravy” she said with her mouth full. James passed the gravy. Abby emptied most of it onto her potatoes and turkey. There was a little gravy left in the dish, and James watched as Abby lifted the dish high into the air and poured the remainder into her mouth. Everyone at the table was staring. James suspected he was the only one with a raging hard on.

Abby paused for a second to compliment her mother, “Great gravy mom. Really, everything is great.” Abby returned to devouring her Thanksgiving feast.

Cathy just now noticed the pile of empty serving dishes next to Abby.

“Abbigail, did you take all of the sides? What are we supposed to have with our leftovers?” Abby looked up briefly, shrugged, and moved back to her food. James shot a look at Abby’s mother. ‘I told her what Abby’s eating habits had become like. At least I brought enough dessert. Probably.’

James and the other guests turned their attention back to their own plates. James was feeling absolutely stuffed with what he had eaten, and he guessed the other guests felt the same. “It must be good since no one really talked during dinner,” said James. There was a round of agreement, complimenting Cathy on her cooking. Finally, James looked back on Abby. She had eaten maybe 2/3 of the turkey in front of her, as well as all of the side dishes she had taken.

“It’s been a long time since I said this, but I am absolutely stuffed.” Abby couldn’t remember she had eaten enough food to feel discomfort. ‘Surely it had to be before I got TS.’

“So, uh, Abby, how much bigger are you going to get again?” Abby’s mother seemed to be a little shocked at what her daughter had just eaten.

“I told you mom, at least 12 feet tall. I haven’t seen a doctor again since then.” Abby paused, and stood up. “I’m feeling a little sleepy, I’m going to go sit in the living room.” Abby left the dinner table and took a seat on the couch. “James, you wanna come join me?”

James got up and went over to his wife, sitting next to her on the couch. Abby was rubbing her belly. James rested his head on the side of her torso while doing his best to avoid laying on her stomach. Abby put her arm around James and the continued rubbing her abdomen. James noticed that eventually she fell asleep. Her snoring was so loud and powerful that they could hear her in the kitchen.

The other guests walked in and laughed to themselves at the sight of James tucked in against Abby who was sound asleep.

“You okay there, son? You need us to pull you out of there?” Abby’s father imagined he was funny. ‘I guess dad’s usually think that of themselves,’ thought James.

“No, I’m comfortable.” He was. James was also trying to get them to exit the room so he could stand up without revealing his erection.

“Well, we came in here because we know Abby wanted a nap, but Carol and Matty are going to be leaving soon, so we wanted to start dessert.”

Abby stirred. Half asleep yet, she asked, “Did someone mention dessert?” Abby may have been stuffed earlier, but Matt noticed her licking her lips now.

“Yes, Abby, but we know you said you were stuffed, so you can stay in here if you want.”

“No, I’ll get up.” She stretched her arms out, nearly hitting the ceiling as she did. She stood up and James watched his gigantic wife lumber into the kitchen. He followed behind her.

James had brought four pies to the dinner. There was a pumpkin pie, a chocolate pie, a blueberry pie, and a cherry pie. Everyone but Abby had one or two pieces. Abby waited until everyone had been served and then grabbed the chocolate pie. She cut the pie, and took half.

“Abbigail, you’re talking half a pie?” Cathy seemed incredulous. “That can’t be good for you.”

“I’m an athlete mom, we have to eat a lot. And besides, you don’t grow big without clearing plates.”

Cathy looked at James and said, “We used to tell her that when she was little.”

Abby finished her pie and then took another half of pie. And then after that another pie. Again, the other guests were staring at her. She licked her lips after she put what appeared to be a whole slice of pie into mouth in one go.

“Those pies were good, James. Good work.” Abby put her enormous hands on the back of her husband and rubbed gently.

“Well, uh, we need to get going. Mom, dad; Abby, James, it was good seeing you all.” Carol and Matt left the house.

After they had left, James asked his wife, “What was the problem you had with him earlier?”

“What? Oh! Yeah, he was checking my breasts out when he arrived. He was just checking them out, staring at them right when I was talking to him.”

“Oh, you be nice, Abby. It couldn’t have been that bad. You be nice to him, your sister seems to really like him.” Cathy was sticking up for her youngest daughter.

“I know what I saw mom, he was full on staring at my breasts. And Carol has only know the guy for like three weeks. I think it’s weird you invited him here after such a short time.”

“Well, to be honest we didn’t really invite him, but your sister asked and we didn’t want to say no.”
Abby turned towards James and rolled her eyes. ‘Yeah, I can’t really believe it either’ thought James.

 

 

Chapter Summary: Abby and James romance each other on Christmas and Valentine's Day. Abby reaches double her original height.

Growing Love by Gille

As expected, as Abby continued to play and continued growing larger, her basketball performances were becoming better and better. By mid-December, she had become unstoppable on offense. She was tall enough and skilled enough that her teammates could basically lob the ball so high to her that no one else stood a chance at stealing the pass. She had reached 8’ 9” and had arms that were nearly three feet long. Just as no one could break up passes to her, virtually no one could even hope to block her from dunking the ball, standing up, every time.

‘Honestly, her games have gotten boring to watch,’ thought James. Obviously, he always wanted her to win, but there was no longer any drama over the result. She had been granted permission to take a week off from the team for Christmas. There was apparently a lot of fan interest in seeing how Chicago could play without her.

James had a feast prepared for her on Christmas. He called Mrs. Knockle to ask her how much she had prepared on Thanksgiving. He was confident that one fourteen pound turkey and roughly the same number of sides would be enough.

By Christmas, Abby had reached 8’ 11” and weighed 570 pounds. Standing next to her, James’s head didn’t quite reach the bottom of her breasts.

Abby had gone to her local dressmaker and gotten their help. She was going to drive James wild tonight, she thought. She knew how hard he was working to make Christmas dinner and wanted to make him feel great.

Christmas day, James made Abby a pair of massive omelets, topped with huge amounts of cheese. He had gotten her fairly mundane gifts, some new jewelry being the main items. He had taken a number of her old pieces that no longer fit and had them turned into a necklace. He had made sure it was a big necklace too, he didn’t want her outgrowing this one too. ‘I don’t want her to outgrow it too quickly.’

James had received a new phone and computer, a few new clothing items. He had gotten a Christmas edition of his wife’s basketball jersey, which amused James since even she wasn’t going to wear it. James also received a note that he would be getting a special after dinner gift.

Unlike Abby’s family or their other friends, James had stopped being surprised by how much Abby could eat. After all, he saw it nearly every day. What surprised him tonight was actually the moderation that Abby was showing tonight.

“Is everything okay, honey? Is there something wrong with the food?”

“No, it’s delicious. Seriously, even better than my mom’s. I’m just trying to keep from overeating tonight like I did at Thanksgiving. I don’t want to fall asleep after dinner like then.”

James and Abby finished their meal. ‘No leftovers this time either, even though there are only two of us,’ thought James.

“Stay right there, James, I’ll be right back.” James waited at the kitchen table as he listened to Abby walk back to their bedroom. At her height and weight, her movement around the apartment had become fairly audible. He heard her heavy footsteps as she returned from the bedroom.

“Well, what do you think?”

Abby had returned wearing what James would describe, bluntly, as a slutty Santa outfit. She had a short red skirt with white trim and red top that pushed her breasts up. She was wearing bright red lipstick and a Santa hat. She had skipped wearing any stockings or boots, returning in her bare feet. ‘She must have done that red nail polish earlier without my noticing.’

“So,” she said, “what do you think?” Abby was looking at him with hungry eyes. Her posture and her expression said one thing: I know I’m sexy and I know you know.

This was going just the way Abby wanted. She looked down across the room, seeing James half stumble as he got up and hastily tried to tuck his chair in. He approached her like an excited puppy. ‘This is adorable,’ she thought.

“I uh, um… wow. Just, wow.” James was trying to keep cool but he was practically already on the verge of exploding.

Abby got down on both her knees. Even then, she was still several inches taller than James. She picked James up, bringing his mouth to hers. James’s tongue was much smaller than hers, but she liked how much he tried to resist her own tongue with his. ‘Good try, James, but I’m going to fill your mouth.’ Abby forced her tongue into his mouth.

“Mmmph, mmmph.” James couldn’t speak. He was scared at first, but Abby felt him relax as he realized he was still perfectly able to breathe. She began sweeping around every bit of his mouth, before finally setting James back down on his feet. He was flushed, clearly overwhelmed. He stumbled back a couple steps.

“Wow that was great.”

Abby stood up again. “We were just making out sweetie. There’s still a lot more to come.” Abby was loving this. James was completely charmed. “Oh no, James. We forgot to do our kissing under the mistletoe. Here, let me get it.” Abby reached behind her neck and untied the mistletoe that had been hanging above her bosom. James hadn’t even noticed it before. She dangled it above her head. “Well, come on James, get up here and kiss me.”

James tried climbing her, but couldn’t get a good grip on her legs. She just kept smiling down at him, her expression playful and confident. James dragged a dinner chair over and tried to reach her that way. He only barely reached her shoulders.

“Come on James? Can’t you get up here?”

James didn’t think he could, but he had one last ditch effort: he jumped from the chair towards his wife. He tried to get his arms over her shoulders and around her neck, but he slipped, his arms only managing to wrap around her torso. He had his legs wrapped party way around her midsection. And his face… well that was buried face first in her enormous cleavage.

“Ooh, nice try.” James slowly started sliding down her. “I think I should lower the mistletoe.” She brought her arm down and tied the mistletoe to her belt. “James, don’t you think you should kiss me under the mistletoe now?”

She put her hands on James’s shoulders, guiding him over to the wall. She pushed him down gently so he was leaning against the wall. Abby bent her own knees slightly to get her pussy lined up with his face. James lifted her skirt slightly, revealing what he had hoped: Abby wasn’t wearing any panties. As he lifted her skirt, she pressed her crotch against his head. James got to work quickly; Abby was already fairly warmed up. James starting working her clit almost right away. Abby let out a loud and deep moan. Her voice was getting so deep as she continued to grow. Abby started humping James’s face, pressing his head hard against the wall of their apartment. After several minutes she pulled away from James.

“I think we need to continue this fun in bed.” She picked James up and carried him down the hallway. James savored every step she took, reveling in the power she had just by taking a step.

Abby had her eyes on her husband as she carried him down the hallway. ‘It’s not going to take long to finish him off,’ she thought. She cradled him in one arm, placing her hand under his ass for support. With her other hand she started removing his pants. Following her lead, he started removing his shirt as well.

James and Abby had recently gotten a new bed, much larger and longer than their old one. ‘Supposedly a lot better at supporting weight too. I’ll be putting it to the test tonight, I guess,’ thought Abby. She placed her husband on the bed.

James looked up at her expectantly. Abby had planned every step of their romance tonight, so he was eager to see what she had in mind next.

“Here, you’re going to need these.” Abby tossed a number of additional pillows onto the bed. “Put these under you.” James figured it out. He built a mound of pillows, and laid down so that they elevated his groin.

Abby swung one knee onto the bed, and then the other. She was above James now, her vagina dripping several inches above James’s cock. Then, she swung her legs around and turned around. ‘She’s going reverse cowgirl.’

Abby lowered herself onto James, slipping his penis into her grasping lips. Then, she continued to lower herself putting her full weight on James. She started grinding, forcing James deeper into her than he had been in weeks. She looked over her shoulder at James. She could just barely see past her ass, but she knew he was going nuts over this.

“Oh my God, oh my God, oh my God.” James couldn’t control himself, this was amazing.

‘Holy cow, I’ve got James talking this is so good,’ Abby thought. ‘Now, to take care of myself.’ Abby started humping him even more forcefully, going faster, faster, faster, and then changing pace and slowing down.

James couldn’t believe how good this felt. His arms had actually been pinned under his wife’s ass. On one of her bounces up he managed to pull them free and place them on her butt cheeks. Her ass was simply monstrous. He guessed it might be twice as wide as his chest. Every bounce brought an enormous ripple through the fat in her rear end. The other thing James was experiencing was the intensity of feeling her weight on him. James was grateful for the pillows under his own ass, which he think were helping take some of the force of her weight but also forcing him even further inside her. He knew she was deeper than he was long.

Abby started playing with her clit, since James was struggling to reach her sensitive spot. ‘Time to finish him,’ she thought. She started bouncing higher, and higher. ‘Yes, that’s getting him closer, getting him deeper.’ She started to speed up again, bouncing faster, bouncing faster, and then, she started bouncing more slowly and forcefully. ‘Oh God, here it is,’ they both thought as they reached orgasm.

Panting, Abby leaned back her hands placed either side of James’s head as she kept herself propped up. After a minute, she leaned forward again and looked over her shoulder at James. He laid there exhausted and breathing heavily. He was flat on his back, his head resting sideways. He looked completely limp. ‘If I didn’t see and hear him breathing right now I might think I had killed him,’ she thought.

“Sweetie, are you okay down there?”

James was in a state of total exhaustion and relaxation. He turned his head and saw his wife looking at him over her shoulder. James raised his head and said, “That was amazing, honey.” From the way she was looking, he could tell she felt the same way. She had been keeping some of her weight on James after they had finished. Now she sat up, pulling her crotch off of James. James felt his body lifted up as she got up, his ass coming a full inch off the pillows before he became unstuck from his wife.

She swung one leg over James’s body, rocking the whole bed as she did. She curled up next to James, resting her head with one of her hands. She ran her hand over his body. “So, pretty good, right?”

“The best, honey.”

“We’re not done yet either,” she said.

“I just, I just need a breather, maybe some water and some pie.”

“Pie sounds good, why don’t you go get us a couple.”

James staggered to the kitchen, still exhausted. He drank some water, drank some orange juice and brought a couple cherry pies back to the bedroom. Abby didn’t even bother with a fork. With just two fingers she scooped some up and fed it to James. She opened her mouth and got in James’s face.

“Feed me.” James obeyed, grabbing a fistful of the pie and placing it in her mouth. As he brought the pie she grabbed his wrist and placed James’s hand almost entirely in her mouth. She sucked the pie out of his hand and ran her tongue all over his hand before releasing his wrist and letting him remove it from her mouth. She looked right into his eyes and told him simply, “more.” James kept feeding her, getting more and more relaxed and ready to go again as he did. When the pie was gone, she wanted to start again.

She rolled onto her back and picked James up, placing him down in front of her crotch. “Remember when I got diagnosed with TS? We had a night of regular missionary? Let’s see your best effort now.” James struggled to penetrate her now, relying heaving on digital stimulation of her clitoris to get her off. After they both came again, he climbed up onto her, resting his head on one of her breasts.

Abby was ready to go again when she heard James snoring. ‘Well,’ she thought, ‘guess I’ll just have to do this one myself.’ Abby masturbated while her tiny husband lay sleeping on top of her before going to sleep as well.

***

James and Abby continued to have regular sex, but James’s stamina was definitely becoming a problem with regards to having intercourse multiple times in a night. Abby wished he could go more often, but she was kind and sympathetic to the problem he faced. She knew how much trouble it was for him to just avoid getting hurt when she was on top of him.

By the beginning of February, Abby had reached 9’ 8” in height and weighed around 750 pounds. James was now basically eye level with her navel. Her feet were now 18” long. A few times, he had placed her feet on James’s chest. Even without stepping down on him it was quite heavy.

Abby loved how much work it took James to massage her feet now. ‘His hands feel so small.’ It was a process that took him over twenty minutes per foot. Sometimes he got impatient and she would “punish” him for that.

“If you don’t want to rub my feet with your hands, I’m going to make you do it with your body.”

***

Because of the amazing romancing that Abby had done on James for Christmas, James took it upon himself to match the favor when it came to Valentine’s Day. He made a reservation for a fancy restaurant while also warning them how much food they should be prepared to cook for just their “table for two.” ‘The way she eats it’s more like a party of six,’ James thought.

Valentine’s Day evening, James presented her with a pair of gifts. The first was a black dress. It had been designed to be form fitting, much prettier that the loose clothing she was often wearing now.

“I love it James. What’s the other gift?”

“Close your eyes, honey, I need a couple trips to get it ready for you.”

Abby closed her eyes while James went to their bedroom. ‘One advantage of having a giant wife,’ thought James, ‘is that she doesn’t look under the bed for things.’ Under the bed he had placed her other gift: a pair of nice shoes. He carried the enormous left shoe, and then the right shoe and placed them just in front of her feet.

“Okay, open your eyes.”

“Where is it?”

“Oh… uh, look at your feet.”

Abby burst out laughing. “High heels, James?” Aren’t I tall enough for you? Doesn’t my butt stick out enough?” Although she was laughing she was really happy with the gift. “Oh, I love you James, this is a fantastic gift. How high are these heels?”

“10 inches,” answered James. Abby had reached 10’ 1” on Valentine’s Day, making her almost 11’ tall in the heels. She put the shoes on to see if they fit. They did. James and Abby took measurements on her every two to three days, and James also had projections that had proven consistently reliable. James had called the dimensions in to a local shoe store perfectly. James stood up as she stood in her heels. At her height, and with those heels on, the top of James’s only came up to her hips. Abby noticed how far his mouth came up on her…

“Ooh, I hope you like seeing me up here, because this is basically how tall I’ll be in a month or two.” She was right, James knew. Abby took the shoes off and started getting ready for their date.

When they arrived at the restaurant, everyone stopped to look at Abby. It was hard not to. She was stunning. She had gone to a hair stylist in the morning. Abby had really enjoyed the small woman struggling to manage all of her hair. Abby had done her makeup really well. James had done a great job with the dress and shoes he had picked out as well.

“You look like a goddess tonight, Abby.”

“Or maybe a titan?” Abby asked, referencing the namesake of her condition. “You know I’m not into the worship stuff though.”

“I know. I guess, I just wanted you to know that you look radiant.” Abby smiled and her eyes shined.

Abby had to stoop significantly to get through the restaurant doorway. ‘One bad thing about the heels, James, is that you’ve made just getting into the restaurant a lot more difficult,’ thought Abby. She carefully moved through, grabbing the door frame to make sure she didn’t lose her balance.

Their dinner was splendid. James had trouble eating because he was looking at Abby nearly the entire time they were there. Abby was eating plate after plate after plate, but between one dish and the next she took the time to look into James’s eyes.

After dinner they returned home, where James took his wife by the hand and lead her back to their bedroom.

“So, what do you have planned for me tonight, little man?” asked Abby. James had had her sit on the edge of the bed. James’s plan was simple: because he was having trouble penetrating her, he thought tonight he would try fisting her. He took his arm and put in inside her. Abby hadn’t felt this filled by James since June. “Hooooo my, that is nice.” Abby provided guidance to James as he went in and out with his arm. With his fist closed and at his deepest he was getting up to his elbow in his wife. What James hadn’t counted on was this arm would get tired before she came. He quickly switched arms, picking up the rhythm. Abby had noticed though. “Ha ha, little man, you can’t even finger me without getting tired now?” James ignored her taunt. “Don’t, AH, worry, you’re… you’re getting… cloooooooose!” She came as she finished encouraging James.

“Oh, that was very nice little husband. I think I’ll give you a reward for that.” She picked him up and placed him at the head of the bed. She placed her face at his crotch and took it all into her mouth. James was giggling as she did it.

“Your tongue is tickling my balls, Abby. No, don’t stop, it’s really nice.” Abby started moving onto his shaft, her massive tongue practically wrestling with James’s cock in her own mouth. It only took a few minutes of this to get James off.

 

 

Chapter Summary: Abby receives news that her growth will continue for at least another year, putting her on track for a future where ordinary life will be difficult. James begins to feel endangered in the bedroom.

big new problems by Gille

At the beginning of March, Abby had reached 10’ 5” and a couple weeks later reached 10’ 8” which was a personal milestone. She was not twice as tall as she had been before her diagnosis. She also weighed a half ton. She was eating over 25 pounds of food every day.

Her basketball career continued impressively. By that time, Chicago had gone undefeated since the new year began. Abby was personally gratified by the fact that they had swept Jok Williams’s team. Abby’s physical dominance was creating a controversy in the sport. Fans and opposing players alike were demanding height limits. They argued that the game was boring when one woman could just dominate the game.

“Should we be worried about this, Abby?” James had been following the news, and from a fan side he thought that there was a real danger Abby might be banned from playing soon.

“The commissioner has personally assured me that there won’t be any action taken this season. Still, we should probably go see a doctor again and see how much taller I’m going to get. It might help us make my case.”

‘It might confirm that you cannot safely and fairly continue competing with them,’ thought James.

***

“You’ve got at least another year, Mrs. O’Brian.”

“Are you sure doctor? Same growth rate and everything?” James was searching for any kind of mitigation the doctor could provide them. Abby was pensive, being completely silent since the doctor had reentered the room with her latest test results.

“Yes, Mr. O’Brian. My results show that for at least a year from now, your wife will continue to grow at her current rate of 7% her height every month.”

“How can you only tell us that it’s going to be another year? Can’t you tell us how long exactly it’s going to be?”
“As I explained to you last May when you came to see me, there is hardly any research completed, and little active research either, on this condition. The best we can do is project up to a year, and I can tell you with a high degree of confidence she will grow 7% taller every month for the next year.”

“Doctor, I’m already the tallest recorded woman, the… the tallest recorded person in history.” Abby had passed another woman with TS a week ago. “You’re telling me I’m going to be more than twice as tall, at least, as that?”

“That is what everything that anyone knows about Theia Syndrome and your test results can tell me, yes.” Dr. Stoke was starting to get annoyed.

“Is there anything we can do to limit this growth?” Abby needed to hear the Doctor say yes.

“I told you explicitly a year ago that there’s only one chance to stop TS, and that’s before it begins progressing. Your organs grow larger and more powerful before the rest of your body does until you reach your final height. If we tried to stop it now, you’d die.”

James had pulled up his growth spreadsheet on his phone. Twenty-three and a half feet tall. Over five tons. He couldn’t even mentally picture how she would look compared to himself. ‘I’ll come up to her, what, her thighs? Her knees or shins, perhaps? And what if she goes even longer than one additional year?’

“Doctor, how many years could she keep growing?”

“We hardly know anything about how genetic information relates to TS duration. As I explained before, we have to use data from things like blood tests and other biometric tests to estimate how long it will last. All I can say is the longest duration anyone has grown has been six years.”

***

Abby was quiet as she rode home with James.

“Well, that wasn’t the news we wanted to share with the league.” James had broken the silence. Abby stayed quiet and James regretted speaking. It was dark, and he couldn’t see her well, but he suspected that she was sad about more than just her future playing basketball.

A few minutes later she spoke, “James, it’s just… what the doctor told us was a blessing and a curse. We both always fantasized about it, about me being giant, but… well it’s different when it’s a fantasy than from when it’s reality. In a year’s time, I’m not going to be able to do something as simple as going shopping. So while I’ll get to play with you, and indulge our kink, I’m also going to be losing so much.”

“I know, honey. I’ve been thinking about some of these things already. Where we’re going to live. How we’re going to feed you. What can we do for money?”

James had a better look at his wife’s face now, and he saw a bitter look as she said, “whether they let me play or not, you bet your little ass I’m getting the rest of my contract.”

James thought about that. He knew that several tens of millions of dollars would help, but he also knew that if his wife grew for two or more years, rather than just one as they both hope for now, that the logistics of merely meeting her daily needs would explode.

They arrived home and James followed his wife to bed. Rather than taking her normal big spoon position, she turned her back on him and went to sleep.

***

At the start of April, Abby had reached 11’ 2” and was beginning the process of sweeping the NBL playoffs. It didn’t even seem to matter that the rest of her team was talented in their own right. ‘Four guys from the YMCA could probably win a title with her leading the way,’ thought James.

Week after week, Abby was growing more and more enormous and becoming more and more unstoppable physically, on the court and off.

For the first time since he had played as her slave in September, Abby started taking James in the night again. She was at least waking him first this time, although James wondered if it was because she couldn’t avoid waking him up. She weighed over a half ton and it was becoming incredibly dangerous for her to lay or sit on top of him. Cowgirl had become too dangerous. He couldn’t penetrate her with his penis anymore, not effectively. He had an average penis and her vagina was now a full foot deep.

“Wake up James, I’m horny.”

“Hi horny, I’m James.” He was half asleep and annoyed he’d been awoken, but he worried that if he didn’t wake up that she would go it alone. It’s not that he would mind it, but having a half ton woman bouncing on him without even being awake seemed dangerous. ‘If I’m awake maybe I can warn her when she’s hurting me.’

She had been lying next to James in bed and rolled over, placing her hands and knees on either side of her little husband. Her massive breasts swayed over James’s head. Then she slowly slid her legs out, lowering her cunt onto James’s groin. He was too small to do anything inside her anymore, but she could rub her clit up and down his body. James disappeared out of her sight as she began grinding her massive body on his. He grunted and groaned because of her weight but she could feel his erect penis rubbing on her as she rubbed on him.

Abby wasn’t saying anything. For James, all he saw was her massive body over top of his as several hundred pounds of aroused woman rubbed up and down on his crotch. She was breathing heavily, and it was only by her increased breathing that he realized she was about to cum. He felt her body convulse on top of his. When she came she relaxed herself a bit more, lowering more of her stomach onto James. This weight was too much and he began tapping her on the side.

“Abby, Abby, you’re crushing me, get off.”

Grunting as she moved her enormous self, Abby got onto her hands and knees and rolled back over onto her side of the bed. Within ten minutes she was snoring. James got out of bed and moved to the couch in the living room to finish sleeping that night. He could still hear her snoring down the hallway, even with the door closed. He put the TV on and prayed he could fall asleep again, finally doing so shortly before he had to wake up.

***

“Honey, I need you to wake up.” Abby had been surprised to see that James had apparently gotten up to watch TV after their sexual interaction the previous night. James’s eyes opened, just slightly.

“Abby, what time is it?”

“It’s 6 am, honey, I need you to wake up and make me breakfast. I’m just famished.” Abby could see that her husband was exhausted, but she was simply too big to use the kitchen with any kind of ease. Abby’s stomach loudly groaned.

James groggily got to his feet and went to the kitchen. The plan for that morning had been pancakes. He started all six burners on his stove and began gathering the milk, eggs, flour, and maple syrup he had prepared. Forty pancakes later and it seemed his wife was satisfied.

“Thank you James, I know you didn’t get much sleep and I really appreciate your help.” Abby picked her husband up and kissed him. She then cradled him and brought him back to their bed so he could sleep. “Don’t you worry, I’m going to go out for lunch today, okay? You just catch up on your sleep.”

 

Big Celebrity by Gille

May 10th came again, making it the third anniversary of James and Abby’s marriage. A year ago, Abby had stood 5’ 4” and weighed 120 pounds. James had measured 6’0” and 180 pounds. James had unintentionally lost weight, now weighing 170 pounds.

Abby stood 12’ 4” tall and weighed approximately 1500 pounds.

“What’s it like having a wife twice your size?” Abby’s voice was loud and deep. Most of her bodily functions had simply scaled up, but her voice and her ability to hear had changed.

James backed up and looked up so he could meet her gaze over her breasts. “Well, you’re not really twice my size. First of all, you’re more than twice my height. But more importantly, you weigh over eight times what I do.”

***

Abby was well aware of her new immense weight. She had begun accidentally destroying furniture the week prior. A lot of the furniture that had wooden framing was breaking. Repeated impacts from her titanic ass had caused many of the joints to loosen, eventually leading to their catastrophic collapse under her bottom.

The first time it had happened, James had heard what sounded like wood cracking and ran into the living room from the kitchen. His wife was sitting on the half collapsed remnants of their armchair. ‘My armchair. I meant to think my armchair, not our armchair’ James thought, trying to reassert himself to, if not his wife, at least himself.

“Hey James, you can have your chair back.” Abby was giggling as she got up. ‘That’s one fight I’ve permanently settled,’ she thought.

Because of the destruction, James and Abby had chosen for their anniversary to purchase all new, custom-built furniture, steel-framed and reinforced furniture which was guaranteed to bear a weight of at least six tons. They had also purchased larger pieces. Abby had complained that “little people furniture” was uncomfortable because she wound up bending her knees up to keep her feet flat on the ground in front of her. James disliked the new furniture pieces because his own feet dangled well above the floor. Abby’s did as well, slightly, but that was because they both knew she would grow into it shortly. James would be stuck having to climb the furniture for so long as she still wanted to keep it. Or whenever she ultimately destroyed it.

***

James and Abby walked down the street from their apartment. Her every step took her twice as far as James’s, and he found he needed to jog to keep up with her. She was looking ahead and at the ground, making sure she didn’t accidentally run anyone over by being inattentive. She wasn’t worried about stepping on anyone, but she would have given a stranger an intense kick if she had run into them. James, failing to catch his wife’s attention reached up and grabbed her arms. He had to nearly fully extend his arms just to hold her hand. ‘Not hold her hand,’ thought James. ‘I don’t have hold of it; I’m holding onto it.’ Abby’s hands were no less enormous than the rest of her. She could completely close each of her hands around each James’s hands.

Though his arm was now getting tired from being continuously elevated, his plan had worked. Abby had slowed her pace so as to not drag her husband along as they walked to their anniversary dinner. She started navigating him past the other pedestrians and James started to feel almost childish, and so he withdrew his hand. Abby noticed his withdrawal and realized what they looked like walking down the street. She loomed over her husband, teasing him, “What’s the matter, sweetie? Are you getting tired? Do you need to be carried?”

“I can walk perfectly fine. It’s not my fault my wife has the fastest walking pace in the world.” It was their anniversary, and James realized he should stop whining to his wife. “I would love to be picked up, honey. But we’re almost at the restaurant.”

“Alright, sweetie, you just let me know if I need to carry you home.”

They arrived at LaBeef’s, a high end restaurant that had been opened by a mad Hollywood actor. Abby was having trouble with doors throughout the city, and most of the normal world for that matter. Most doorways were only 6’ 8” in height with typical indoor ceilings reaching 8’ in height. Fortunately, most restaurants and stores had much higher ceilings. Unfortunately, only a handful had tall doors, and even those typically only reached 8’. She hadn’t seen a door she could walk through upright for several months.

‘It would be easy enough if I could just get on my hands and knees,’ she thought. Normally, that is exactly what she would do. Tonight though, she had gotten dressed up and was wearing a “little” black dress. Getting on her hands and knees could easily expose her panties, a scandal which might make her continuing existence as a role model to young girls difficult. Instead, she awkwardly got onto her knees, keeping one hand tugging on the back of her dress as she stooped over and slowly walked on her knees through the doorway. After making it inside, she cautiously stood back up to her full height. She had a couple feet in clearance from the ceiling, but she still worried whenever she stood up that she might hit her head. She noted that a few of the light fixtures would hit her in the face if she wasn’t careful.

James was smartly dressed, wearing nice pants, a dress shirt, and a tweed jacket. He had gone without the tie, or an undershirt, revealing some of his chest hair beneath his neck. When they arrived at the table, the waiter directed Abby towards a specially reinforced and extra wide chair. They hadn’t gotten the height of table right though. ‘Sweet Christ, it only comes up to her shins.’ James noticed the brief look of annoyance on Abby’s face before she put on a smile. James knew her well enough to know she was deliberately projecting positivity, which just reinforced to James that she was annoyed.

James took his seat opposite his wife. ‘Every time we go out he gets small and further away,’ she thought. James was looking into her eyes, a look of happiness and enamorment on his face. She felt like an adult sat at a child’s tea party with the table so low, but at least it seemed to suit her husband.

The waiter came to take their order. “What the mister and misses have for dinner tonight?” The waiter had primarily addressed James. Abby was not used to being ignored given the way her stature usually attracted attention, and something in what the waiter had said made her feel as though he were being sexist. She decided to speak up.

Abby started by clearing her throat, which due to her size sounded more like a loud growl. Abby heard it as well, breaking her concentration and causing the speech she had prepared on the spot to escape her. She recovered, deciding to simply be assertive and place their order. “We would like four bottles of the port, and a baker’s dozen of the New York strip steak dinners. We’ll also have three of the deviled egg appetizers.”

“Very good, madam.” The waiter, was thin and well dressed. Perhaps the same height as James, by Abby’s estimation. She watched him turn his attention back to her husband. “With an order like that it’s no wonder she has grown so large.” Abby was firmly decided she did not like this waiter. In another restaurant, on another occasion, she probably would have called this man out. But it was her anniversary and she didn’t want to make a scene, so she put on a smile as he turned and left their table.

She stopped him, covering his shoulder with one of her hands.

“Oh, waiter, please don’t forget to have all of those steaks come out at the same time.”

“Of course, madam.” Abby took her hand off his shoulder and turned back to her husband.

“What an asshole,” said James after the waiter had gotten out of hearing range. James was a perceptive and empathetic man, and he had recognized almost exactly how his wife was feeling. Those were some of his best qualities, in Abby’s opinion.

Minutes later their appetizers and wine arrived, fortunately with less commentary. Abby was emptying her wine glass nearly every three sips, while James slowly worked to drink the strong, fortified wine. Abby was, as usual, eating the lion’s share of the food on the table. She was placing the deviled eggs entirely into her mouth. ‘It’s only the fact that putting in three or four at a time would be messy that’s keeping her from doing so,’ thought James. ‘Same with that wine. At home, she’d either have that massive goblet of hers or just drink it straight from the bottle.’ Abby held wine bottles the way most men would hold a bottle of beer. James watched his wife place another deviled egg in her mouth. He realized she wasn’t chewing them.

James’s observation was correct. Abby had been sucking and scooping the yolk-mixture out with her tongue within her mouth and then swallowing it all whole. ‘I may have to act fancy, but I think I can play with my food a little in my own mouth,’ she thought.

Abby had consumed two bottles of the port by the time the main course arrived. ‘She’s actually looking a little tipsy,’ thought James. His wife had not been truly shitfaced since developing her TS. ‘I need to take my time so she can sober up a little during dinner. I can’t have her stumbling home.’ 

Fortunately, her attention had been taken off of her wine when the food arrived. She started eating her dinners, one after the other. She had eaten five when she decided to slow down a little and look at James. He had made it halfway through his steak and had only barely touched his baked potato and his broccoli. ‘He’s going slow now,’ she thought, ‘but why? He knows he’s the one who has to keep up with the pace. Wait? Oh wow, he’s getting full. Well, whatever is left on his plate is something else I can eat tonight.’ Abby filled her wine glass, emptied it, filled it, emptied it again, and refilled it a third time.

‘She’s getting drunk tonight,’ thought James. Her movements were starting to become clumsy. She was making eyes at him. ‘She’s feeling amorous.’ She turned her eyes from James back to the steak in front of her. She speared the whole thing with her fork, which she could just barely get a hold of with her long fingers. As she brought the steak up to her mouth the fork slipped from her grasp, and the steak and fork fell together into her cleavage. She looked down with surprise at big grease spot now on her bosom. Then he moved her eyes to James and started laughing hard. James laughed as well. Abby started to regather herself and reached into her bosom, fishing the steak out and bringing it into her mouth in one go. She pulled the fork out and put it back on the table. Her face was still red and her smile still present as she dropped the uselessly small utensil on the table and chewed her steak. She took her napkin and wiped off her breast.

“Is everything all right, mister and misses?” Abby had created a small commotion in what was otherwise a very quiet and dimly lit restaurant. James watched his wife as her feelings of mirth quickly left her expression.

“I need you to get me a bigger fork. Go to the kitchen and find something, because this little thing isn’t going to work for someone of my size.”

The waiter returned with a medium length barbecue fork.

“Is this more the madam’s lik—“

“Yes, this is perfect,” said Abby cutting him off. She returned to her food, having a much easier time with the steak.

Twenty minutes later proved Abby correct when James had failed to finish his meal. She made short work of the remaining quarter of his meal in a few bites. Recognizing her intoxication, James had texted her limo detail to come pick them up at the conclusion of the meal. ‘Now I only have to worry about a 1500 pound woman being drunk and horny at home,’ thought James.

***

James was thankful that they had gotten her home safely. He had no real worry that her safety was in danger. It was what she might inadvertently do while drunk that he worried about.

“I’m not HIC that drunk HIC James.” She blushed after saying that. “I mean, ok, I’m HIC drunk, but HIC my points is that HIC I’m not that drunk.”

She had left the restaurant a little clumsily, struggling to get through the door. Eventually she had gotten onto hands and knees to leave. James had handled the check, leaving the waiter a decent tip even though he had been kind of an asshole. ‘She’s famous, I can’t let her get caught out in social media for stiffing a guy.’

Getting into the car had been challenging too. Sure, the limo had leg room, but she practically had to sit on the floor of the car to be comfortable. ‘At least this thing isn’t struggling with her weight since these things are designed to hold up to a dozen or more people.’ James knew that in a few months she might present trouble on that front as well.

***

“So, my little lover, what are we going to do now?” They had just entered their apartment.

“Well, I had dessert planned.” Abby moved over to the table while James went to the kitchen. He removed a large ice cream cake and brought it over to Abby. He went back to the kitchen and got her one her special utensils, as well as a cutting knife, a regular sized fork, and a plate for himself. James returned to table and cut a small piece for himself. The rest he turned over to his wife along with the extra large fork.

“This looks delicious. Where were you hiding this from me?”

“It was just in the freezer.” James hadn’t exactly needed to hide it from her. Nearly everywhere in their apartment had enough space for her and high ceilings except the kitchen, which was long and somewhat narrow. She rarely entered the kitchen herself, it was simply too difficult to maneuver. Only when she knew there was something ready to eat in the refrigerator would she go in.

Twenty minutes later there was only dirty dishes and an empty cardboard tray where the ice cream cake had been.

“Mmmm, that was tasty. I think I could go for another drink though.” James went to the kitchen and took out a pitcher. He mixed a quart of half-and-half with most of a handle of vodka and what he figured was probably three or four shots of coffee-liqueur. He added tons of ice, stirred it up and returned it to his wife.

“Ooh, white Russian, good idea.” She drank it quickly. “Now, what’s next?” She looked at James expectedly. James didn’t really have anything planned, he had thought to play it by ear. His pause signaled his lack of plan to Abby. “Okay, I have an idea.” She stood up. “Come here James.” He approached her. He lost eye contact as he stood under her breasts. “Now, take my underwear off.” James obeyed, reaching up and pulling her panties off. ‘You could make a pillowcase with all this material,’ thought James. His wife was already starting to drip, her juices falling on his face as he looked up at her massive pussy. “Eat up, James.”

“I don’t reach it anymore, Abby. Can’t you tell I’m standing directly under you?” It was true. Even if she was barefoot and he was wearing shoes, he could walk directly between her legs without touching her crotch. Abby started to bend down, helping her little husband reach her. Her clitoral glans had grown considerably. James brought his hands up, spreading his wife’s vagina and then started sucking her clit like it was a pacifier.

“Ahh… more tongue, James. Get your tongue involved.” James replaced his sucking with more tongue movement. It felt to him almost like making out with a normal sized woman. As he worked her clit, she was getting wetter and wetter, and her juices were dripping all over James’s face and into his beard. His neck was starting to get tired as kept his face pointed up into her tremendous womanhood.

“Ohhhh God!” She came, and James could feel her shaking. She clasped a hand around the back of James’s head she could force him against her crotch at the height of her ecstasy.

***

After slightly gathering her composure again, Abby reached down and picked her little husband up. “Do you remember what we did around this time last year?” James thought about it.

“We did some regular missionary,” said James.

Abby set him down in front of their bed and then stripped her dress off. ‘I could make a sleeping bag out her little black dress,’ thought James. Abby got into bed and lay on her back. She tilted her head forward to address her husband. “Well, come on James, get on me.”

James climbed onto the bed, approaching on hands and knees towards his wife’s vagina. As he did, he noticed her feet were pointed up. They were almost two feet long now, taller than he was on hands and knee. He continued forwards, admiring her thick legs. They were as thick as his torso. Finally, he got to his wife’s crotch. He stayed on his knees and slipped his penis as far into her as he could. He knew he could barely stimulate her by penetration anymore. Her vagina was more than twice as deep as his dick was long. He rubbed her clit with one hand and used his other hand to try to stimulate her inner labia as he continued to pump away.

After reaching orgasm, James had needed to finish his wife off digitally. It had been far more exhausting for him. He was still out of breath when she asked him to keep climbing up her. “I felt you down there, but I didn’t even see you.” A year ago, James has been on top of her, over top of her. She had looked up at his chest as he entered her. Now he didn’t even reach her chest. James climbed, up and over her pussy and crawled forward on her torso. He became unsure of himself when he got to her breasts. ‘Well, she’s big and strong. I think she can handle me laying on top them.’ He climbed over top of them, finally getting face to face with Abby.

“Nice of you to finally come see me.” She put her hand on the back of his head and brought his mouth to her for a kiss. As they started to trade tongue, Abby completely engulfed James’s mouth with her own, covering much of his cheeks as well. Her tongue filled his mouth, reaching so deep that James worried it might trigger his gag reflex. ‘I’ll need to warn her about that tomorrow,’ he thought.

She released him from her mighty mouth and beamed, “Well, despite all the other challenges my size changing has brought on, I can say that this is more fun than last year.”

***

When the NBL championship series arrived, it was early June. Abby had reached a height of 13’ tall. The rim only came halfway up her breasts. Her team has won every playoff game by triple digits, as scoring was just a matter of getting the ball to her near the hoop. She rarely jumped, but occasionally did to scare the shit out of opposing players she found annoying. In her last game, she had accidentally damaged the court when she did that. The lead was already so dominating at that point that the officials simply called the game in favor of the Balls.

Abby arrived to United Arena to take questions from the press for the upcoming championship series.

“Abby, do you think that the Cleveland Cromwells have any chance at stopping you?”

“No. I’m too big.” Abby was bored. ‘Everyone knows these pressers always recycle the same stuff.’

“Abby, are you worried that the NBL and Player’s Union are working together to get you out of the league?”

“All I can say to that, is that I am 100% confident that I will be playing in the championship series. That’s the only thing I’m focused on right now.”

A reporter pulled out her phone, saw something, and then addressed a question to Abby. “Mrs. O’Brian, have you seen this photo of you and your husband that has been circulating on twatter?”

Abby took the phone into her hand and brought the little device closer. The photo was of Abby leaving LaBeef last month with her husband. Her enormous red panties were showing.

“No, I did not see that.”

“Do you think things like this photo send a bad message to young women and young girls who look up to you?”

“Umm…” Abby was flustered, ‘what the fuck kind of question was that?’ but then came up with something, “Yes, I think it does send a bad message. It sends the message that even at an expensive restaurant, even when you’re celebrating your wedding anniversary, and that even when you are the biggest and strongest person on the planet, that creeps will invade your privacy and your dignity. I think that’s the message that the voyeuristic photo you just showed me is sending. Does anyone have anything else?” No reporters volunteered any additional questions. “All right, see you at game time. Dream big, dream bigger.”

Abby was suspicious of the timing on the photo release. It had been over a month since she must have been photographed. She suspected that the Cromwells might have had a hand in the timing of her ass becoming a twatter trend. She walked to the training room where she called for trainers to work on her body. The games were so little physically demanding on her that she really only used the trainers as masseurs and masseuses. A half dozen were working on her now, kneading her legs and her back. It was the relaxation she needed.

***

By the end of the series, Abby had reached 13’ 3” and a set of NBL records that would never be broken. She had recorded multiple hundred point games, secured the largest point differential for a season, for a game, and for a playoff run for the Balls. She had played offense only because her efficiency was so high there was virtually no reason for her to really bother running up and down the court. Her coach had also suggested this approach because it made it less likely she might crush someone’s foot or trip and squash someone.

“I just want to say, to all the young girls out there, that I believe in you! I believe in you, because I believed in myself, and I know that if you believe in yourself too, that you can do big and incredible things.” Abby had taken the mic during the victory ceremony. She was being booed by many of the fans who had stuck around in Cleveland. ‘They’re just haters. Their tallest player is six feet shorter than me, and that’s their problem, not mine.’

Things were much better when they got back to Chicago. For the parade, they had a number of floats and street performers. The team’s main float was a giant rickshaw, which Abby pulled along. The other starting players and their wives and girlfriends smiled and waved as Abby pulled them along. James was sat on her shoulders and watched the city cheer his giant wife.

 

Big negotiations by Gille

Abby, and Abby’s NBL agent had been calling around, contacting team executives, other agents, scouts, and anyone else that might know anything about the upcoming NBL draft. More than anything else, they were trying to get information on whether teams would be pursuing anyone else with Theia Syndrome. “If we find out that there are women with TS and that teams are avoiding them, maybe it will point to whether members of league anticipate size restrictions,” Abby’s agent had told them.

“That makes sense, but there just isn’t going to be another woman who grows like I have, who grows like I do,” responded Abby. “I was a one in one hundred billion occurrence according to every doctor and expert on the subject. They didn’t even think someone like me was possible.”

“Nevertheless, Abby, it couldn’t hurt to do some research.”

What they had found in the weeks leading up to the NBL draft struck them both as inconclusive. Only five women had expressed any interest in joining the NBL. One of them was a current WNBL player without TS. Two of them were only going to eventually reach a height of 7’ tall. One was going to reach 7’ 6”. The fifth woman was rumored to reach a height between 7’ 6” and 8’ tall.

“What I’m hearing, Abby, is that Ashley Smith will be drafted in the middle of the first round, while Angela Gutierrez will go somewhere between the middle and end of the second round. The rest of those women will be undrafted free agents. Now, Ashley is expected to reach her final height of 7’ 6” before the season starts, and I think teams like that she can develop as a basketball player at the same size for the length of her career. Ashley also played basketball on a good college team, though she’ll likely be moving from point guard to center.”

“Before me, the tallest player in NBL history was 7’ 7”. I don’t think we can tell anything from her being well regarded except that they’re not going to just ban all women or anyone with TS.”

“The other woman to pay attention to, is Angela Gutierrez. Like you a year ago, she has no background in basketball. However, you were in good general health. Ms. Gutierrez is already an enormous woman.” Abby’s agent mimed a fat stomach as she said the word ‘enormous.’ Her agent continued, “She’s currently 5’ 2” and weighs 250 pounds. She’s about to start growing 8% taller every month for the next four months, followed by a few months where the growth rate will taper back off to zero.”

“So, Angela is some sort of big fat slob who might be terrible at basketball even with her height and she might reach or exceed eight feet, which we have both previously discussed as a possible height limit the league would implement.”

“Correct. It’s hard to know whether she’s being projected so late because of her bad habits or because teams are afraid she’ll grow past 8’. Now, remember, we don’t know for sure that a height limit would be 8’.”

“Any height limit will eliminate me.” Abby was 13’ 7” as she discussed her future with her agent.

“Correct, but we’re just trying to make inferences from how teams are acting. And if the height limit is nine or ten feet—“

“Then we can’t tell anything about my future because no one else will grow that tall.”

***

Abby finished her meeting with her agent, who had come to visit her in home. After she left Abby started checking for news on the NBL, the draft, and anything else that might hint at her future. She had been sent a modified jPad, which had been given additional phone capabilities, and she started checking twatter.

Shortly after her agent left, James returned home from his job. ‘I don’t know why he keeps going,’ Abby thought, ‘I’ve made enough money for both of us I think.’ Accompanying James were three grocery deliverymen.

“Hi honey,” James called out. “I knew I’d be home kind of late so I called to the deli at the grocery store to get our dinner together. We’ve got seven rotisserie chickens, a few pounds of mashed potatoes, I bought a couple loaves of fresh bread too.”

Abby’s food needs were becoming overwhelming for James. ‘I simply can’t cook enough food by myself anymore.’ Increasingly, James had been opting to purchase as much ready to eat food as possible. The day before he had made giant sandwiches with a dozen pounds of roast beef on a loaf of bread cut lengthways.

“Sounds good, James. They can’t match your cooking though.” She got up rapidly from the couch and walked towards the table. Two of the deliverymen scrambled to drop the food off quickly and run for the door, while the other who was already near the table froze in place, staring at the approaching giantess. ‘I spooked them!’ thought Abby. In a good mood, she thanked the last deliveryman who bolted for the door after being awoken from his trance.

“Did they not know they were going to be delivering to a giantess’s lair?” Abby asked her husband with a jocular tone.

“I think you just got up a little quicker than they expected. It’s quite intimidating to see someone so big move so suddenly. You must be very hungry.”

“I am very hungry,” said Abby, placing emphasis on the word ‘very.’ She continued, “I don’t think I moved that quickly though. I just got up and walked over here.”

Their dinner was unremarkable except for two things. The first thing, of course, was the giant woman eating as much food as a dozen men. The second thing was the way she approached eating her chickens. The birds had arrived warm, but cool enough to pick up. Rather than bother with utensils, she was picking them up whole. At first, she had tried biting and ripping the meat off the chickens, but Abby decided that it was too much trouble, and simply started biting into the chickens without regard to the bones. She ate the chickens the way a normal sized person might eat a hamburger.

“Are… are you eating the bones?”

Abby was now spooning potatoes directly from the bucket in front of her into her mouth. She swallowed and answered, “uh huh” before moving onto a loaf of bread. She could hold the bread in one hand, and tore half the loaf off in a bite. After finishing the bread, she followed up her answer. “The bones are smaller and easier to crunch for me than for you. Besides, the calcium is good for me. I need my vitamins to grow big and strong.”

‘She’s growing plenty big and strong,’ thought James. ‘If she weighed herself after finishing this meal she would probably finally tip the one ton mark.’

They finished dinner and after watching a true crime documentary series on Webflix, they went to their bedroom.

“I was thinking we could try something different tonight, sweetie,” said Abby.

“What were you thinking?” James was surprised to see that his wife actually looked tentative, almost like she wanted to avoid the suggestion.

“I was thinking a little ass play.”

Abby and James stripped their clothes off and she sat her massive body at the end on their bed. The mattress was being depressed so strongly in the center that the corners were being elevated off of the bed frame. Unlike much of their new furniture, the bed was still at a height that made it convenient for James. He looked at his wife, who was sitting upright. ‘Even when she sits she towers over me,’ thought James as he looked straight into her nipples.

Abby laid down with her ass at the end of the bed. James looked and saw her long legs spread apart, her feet flat on the floor, her thighs were raised and her knees bent. Her enormous ass was in front of him, await his throbbing member. The bed was low and he got on his knees to line himself up for her. He began thrusting with all his might, using all the strength in him that he had. With his hands he started fisting his wife and rubbing her clit. ‘My God, it’s the size of a cherry,’ he thought.

‘Ha, I wonder if he knows he’s not even close to my anus.’ Abby thought to herself. Her mighty cheeks were keeping her little husband from getting in. ‘Ooh, he’s doing some nice work with hands and arms though.’ She started to moan. James responded, touching her deep insider her vagina. “Oooh, that is nice. Faster, now, James!” She forgot her husband was even rubbing his dick between her cheeks. She moaned louder and louder.

James continued working her clit, occasionally leaning his chest forward and using his mouth. His wife was moaning loudly. But with her louder and deeper voice, it would be more accurate to think of her as roaring. Her ass continued to repel his efforts to get in deep. She told him to go faster on her clit, then slower, then faster and he tried to match his own rhythm with hers. He finished before she did, but continued working to please the giantess in front of him. With a final roar, he felt her start to convulse.

“Ohhhh, that was excellent, James.”

James climbed up onto her, making his way towards her face. He started sucking her tits. Abby was rubbing his back, massaging him. All of a sudden, James felt intense pain.

“Oh God, Abby, no! Stop!” James cried. Abby withdrew her finger from his ass.

“I’m sorry, I didn’t mean to hurt you. I just thought… I mean, a lot of guys like that supposedly but never say anything.” James couldn’t believe she thought she could just put one of her fingers up his butt. Abby looked at her husband, distraught and discomfort in his face. ‘Oh no, he’s hurt.’

“Most men don’t have a wife with fingers that are ten inches long and an inch thick! You might as well have shoved a dildo up my ass.”

“Look, I’m sorry, ok? Are you feeling alright, now?”

“It still hurts a little, but I think I’ll be okay. Look you need to respect my boundaries more. I love how big and powerful you are. I love that you can use me if you want to. I love the control you can physically exert over me. But don’t put things in my ass. And while we’re talking about boundaries, could you please not have sex with me when I’m asleep again? You literally weigh a ton, it’s not safe for me to have sex without being fully aware of what’s going on.” James hadn’t planned on talking about that, but he was hurt and he could tell that he had both his wife’s sympathy and her attention in the moment.

“I don’t want to actually hurt you, James, I’m sor—“

Their conversation was interrupted by the ringing of the doorbell. Whoever was calling their house was also pounding on the door. James put on his pants. “I’ll see who it is,” he said.

James opened the door and recognized his neighbor. James didn’t know much about him other than he appeared to be a balding man in his 50s. “Can you people please keep it down in there!?! It sounds like some dying barbarian is convulsing on a torture rack!”

Abby had put her robe on and walked out to see who was interrupting her intimate night with her husband. “Sweetie, who is it?”

“It’s our neighbor, he thinks we were being too loud.”

“You freaks are making it impossible to work in my own home! All I can hear is,” he gestured towards Abby, “that one braying like a donkey.” James turned to look at his wife who wore an indignant expression.

“We’ll do our best to keep it down in the future. As you can probably tell, we were making love and we weren’t really aware of how loud it was.”

“Yeah, well you better keep it down.”

“We will.”

Their discussion stalled, but the man didn’t turn to leave, sticking around as if he expected something else to be said.

SPLAT!

James heard something drip loudly onto the hardwood floor behind him. He turned and saw his passionate efforts had dribbled out of his wife’s ass and onto the floor. ‘Shit, I forgot I needed to wipe that off,’ thought Abby. James’s efforts in her rear end had been forgotten because of her orgasm. She turned beet red.

“Well, uh, goodnight,” said James as he closed the door on their neighbor.

James turned to look at his wife and burst out laughing. “That is the funniest thing I’ve ever seen. I… I can’t breathe.” James was bent over laughing. His wife started laughing as well.

“It’s not that funny,” laughed Abby, “come on, stop laughing, that was gross.” She couldn’t help herself though. She kept trying to resist. “I didn’t realize my husband was twelve year old.”

James, still laughing, went to the kitchen and got a paper towel. He wiped his ejaculate off the floor. “Come on you big cum dumpster, let’s go to bed.” He started running after seeing his wife’s reaction to that joke and heard her booming steps as she chased him back to their bedroom.

***
Abby had received a letter three days before the draft that strongly pointed to her being banned from competition in the NBL. They were demanding that she see a new doctor to consult her on her Theia Syndrome and share the results with the league. The next day, she was seeing one of the best doctors, with some of the best lab technicians in the world.

A few hours after drawing her blood, measuring her heart rate, performing a cat scan (they had gone to the zoo to use equipment large enough), and consulting her DNA information, the doctor had a result.

“Using new techniques, we have been able to extend our estimates of the minimum duration of TS by 50%.”

“So what you’re saying, is that you can tell if my wife is going to keep growing for up another year and a half,” said James.

“Well, yes, that’s what I’m saying.”

“And could you tell us what your results actually say?” Abby was annoyed. This doctor struck her as aloof and impersonal.

“Right, um. Well, the report says that you will continue to grow for the next year and a half, at a minimum.”

James consulted his chart again. In March, they had told her it could be another year. ‘If had stayed as just one year from March, she’d only reach twenty-five feet.’ He extended his data cells to cover the next eighteen months. ‘Oh, no big deal. Only around fifty fucking feet tall.’

***
The NBL called her for a meeting the next day. Due to her difficulty in physically fitting into a typical boardroom, as well as her increasing inability to travel by commercial airline, the executives and team owners of the league had agreed to travel to Chicago. A meeting was arranged in the United Arena.

“Mrs. O’Brian, there’s no easy way to say this, so I’ll just be direct: The NBL will be implementing a ten foot height limit for its players, effective immediately. Your size gives you an insurmountable physical advantage and also exposes our players to danger. The Players Union has agreed with us on the safety issue, and for the sake of the people they represent, they have signed on to our league legislation.”

Abby saw the head of the Players Union look nervous and start sweating. ‘Commissioner Gold shouldn’t have told me that,’ she thought. ‘They were supposed to be representing my interests as well, I am… I was a player.’

“Mrs. O’Brian, I wish we could allow you to continue playing in this league. Your season this year was legendary and will never be forgotten. We have all agreed that the league will pay out the remaining years of your contract.”

‘They think I’m a sucker if I’ll settle for that,’ she thought.

“We would like you to make a public statement accepting the decision to place a height limit on you. We hope it makes you feel better that a number of NBL executives pushed to grandfather you in until the recent results of your TS progression came in.”

“Well, I acknowledge your decision, but I think the settlement you are trying to offer me is far too low for me to feel comfortable accepting your offer today. In the interim, I will stay quiet about your decision, but you can expect to hear from lawyers representing my interests.”

***

The new ten foot height limit in the NBL was announced a day before the draft. Abby and her legal team released a statement acknowledging that she would not be able to play anymore, but also made it clear that they thought the rule was unfair and violated the obligations owed to her by the league and the Balls.

Abby watched on television as Ashley Smith and then later Angela Gutierrez were drafted. Angela had reached 5’ 6” by that time. Abby watched her give an interview after her draft announcement. “I’m looking forward to being the new big bad bitch of basketball. Shout out to Abby O’Brian, congrats on your championship and sorry about your loss.” Abby couldn’t help but feel annoyed. ‘That little lump of lard does not deserve to become the biggest and most prominent player in the league. She seems dumb, she won’t be a good role model.’ Abby tried to ignore it.

***

Throughout July, Abby’s time was spent mostly at home in meetings with her legal team. They were very optimistic that the NBL could be sued for more than just her contracted salary. “You were undoubtedly on track for several massive future contracts,” her agent said.

She was also suing the Players Union for failing to protect her. The legal strategy was to pursue from them anything they weren’t able to get directly from the NBL.

James had also finally quit his job. “Abby, caring for you is basically a full time job at this point. My performance at work was slipping, and my logistics background is what we need to keep you healthy and happy, anyway.” Abby was surprised that James even felt the need to justify his decision to her. ‘I thought he should’ve quit a year ago.’

By late July, meetings had become unnecessary, and Abby simply had to wait to find out what her lawyers would be able to negotiate. She would occasionally take walks down the street. She had reached 14’ 5” and had to use all her self-discipline to not peer into people’s second story windows. Even accidentally, she had seen and startled several people who didn’t expect to see a giant woman looking at them in their homes and offices.

 

 

Chapter Summary: Abby fights off depression following the end of her NBL career. Good financial news arrives, followed by a special Halloween party.

Big Money by Gille

‘I’m not sure if this was a great time or a terrible time to quit my day job,’ James thought to himself. It was mid-August and his wife had spent the last two weeks at home, doing essentially nothing except eating enormous quantities of junk food and watching TV. 

“Come on, honey, let’s get outside. You haven’t left the house in weeks, you can’t just sit there.” James was worried about her. ‘She’s taking the end of her NBL career harder than I would have guessed.’ James had thought Abby had played just for the money; she had always been more of a fan of college sports, and football in particular. 

“No, I’m fine here.” Abby brought a bag of potato chips up to her open mouth and tipped the contents in. James watched as she dropped the now emptied bag next to her armchair, and then pick up another bag from the end table next to her. James saw two other empty bags and four more full ones. 

“It’s beautiful outside. You’re just going to sit here setting a world record for chip consumption?”

“I guess.” Abby consumed another bag.

James began to feel frustrated. He walked over to his wife and grabbed her free hand. “Come on, Abby, let’s get outside and at least go for a walk in the park or something.” James tried to tug on her arm as he said this, but found he couldn’t move her.

Abby grabbed her husband’s arm with one hand and slowly lifted him to her eye level. James found himself dangling five feet above the floor of their apartment. “James, leave me alone, ok?” With her other hand she continued eating chips. He watched her powerful mouth grind the chips up, and then saw the enormous movement in her throat as she swallowed. “I don’t want to go anywhere today. I’m comfortable, just go without me.”

She set her husband back down. ‘If she had been more energetic, she might have ripped my arm right out of its socket,’ thought James. ‘I guess this moping isn’t all bad if it means she isn’t accidentally ripping my limbs off.’ He looked up at his wife. “All right, fine, have it your way. I’m going out to scout a new home location. If you’re not interested in that, you don’t have to come.” James wished his wife were more concerned with finding a new place to live. ‘She’s 15 feet tall now, and our ceilings are only 16’ feet tall. She’s going to have to live in a too small apartment for months because we’re so far behind.’

James went out and started scouting out locations. ‘This is the strangest housing hunt of all time,’ he thought. Typical residential housing was never going to yield anything worthwhile. During James and Abby’s last search, they had only seen a few lofts that had reached twenty feet. ‘Twenty feet used to seem like ample extra room. Now it’s such a small improvement it would be pointless.’ Instead, James would search for old factories. He had several promising locations to check, buildings which had been in disuse long enough to be purchased cheaply and repurposed for James and Abby to live in. 

James immediately found a good candidate. It had been a candy factory, and James thought that he could still smell the sugar inside. There was a high ceiling, an open floor. He started picturing where he could put in a massive new kitchen, storage, beds. He exited the building and looked up the building plans and had his heart sink. ‘It’s only forty feet high.’ He craned his neck, stepping back to look at the top of the building. ‘Abby is going to be ten feet taller than that by the February after next.’ It was hard to truly accept how big she would be. James decided that he would continue searching for a larger location, but also began to conclude that their next home would be the last ditch option for living in the city. ‘If she outgrows the next place…’ James stopped himself. Finding somewhere for his wife to live was stressful enough; he didn’t even want to think about her growing beyond fifty feet. ‘I used to fantasize about that. I still fantasize about it.’ James found his wife’s size incredibly sexy, but he knew that even though she also found it sexually appealing, that she was struggling with losing her ability to interact with society.

***

“Abby, I’m home.” James called out to his wife. He walked into their apartment and saw his wife right where she had been sat when he had left. In addition to the several bags of chips littering the floor, he also noticed a half dozen empty cartons of ice cream. She continued to ignore him as he walked over to her, as she was fixated on a movie. “Have you been sitting there the whole time?” asked James.

“No, I ordered the ice cream from the grocery store because I don’t fit in the kitchen, so I got up to receive the delivery.”

“Are you telling me you’ve taken maybe 10 steps since I left earlier to—“ Abby shushed James.

“My movie is almost over, I’ll talk to you in a minute.”

Resigned, James decided to start cleaning up the mess his wife had made. After gathering all the garbage and throwing it away in the kitchen, his wife called out to him. “James, I’m craving some deep dish pizza, can you put the order in?” James called in four pizzas.

James returned to the living room to see the end credits scrolling.

“So, I was going to say Abby, I think I found a good spot. It’s a former slaughterhouse, from way back in the day. It is absolutely enormous; sixty-five feet from floor to ceiling. It’s long and wide too. It has a delivery ramp, so getting more food clothes, whatever will be way easier than here…” James could tell she wasn’t paying attention.

“That all sounds nice James; I trust your judgment. Do you want to pick us out some movies for tonight?” 

James tried to think of something for them to watch. “Well, you’ve never seen Space Wars, right? We could watch some of those movies.”

“Aren’t there like six of those?” she said with an air of reluctance. Abby didn’t want to do anything else though. ‘Actually, watching six movies would kill a lot of time.’ Abby was using TV and movies to pass the time, allowing her to check out of her waking hours. “Actually, that sounds good. Put the first one on.”

“Well, they originally came out in a different order and… well, let me just put the fourth one on. Trust me, there’s a right order to watch these in, and it’s not starting with the first episode…” James continued to explain as put the movies on. Abby nodded along politely. James returned to his seat on the couch. An hour into the first movie, the doorbell rang. James slid forward, launching himself onto his feet.

“Ta-da!”

“Go get my pizza, Mr. Acrobat.”

James obeyed, returning with what was mostly his wife’s dinner. James only managed to eat three slices of the cheesy, thickly crusted pizza. Abby ate the rest, but even she seemed to be stuffed full by the time she was done.

“Mmm, that was tasty. James, why are you sitting on that couch alone?” Abby got up and approached the couch. James hopped off to make way for his wife to lay down. She leaned her body against the couch back, leaving room for James to lay down in front of her. Abby laid her head on a large pillow, while James laid his head in front of hers on a smaller pillow. His butt only made it as far down as her breasts, and his feet didn’t even make it past her hips. She tucked one arm over her husband. “Ohh, this is nice.” 

Two movies later, James was beginning to get restless. Being held by his giant wife was turning him on, but she seemed to be perfectly content to keep watching the movies. James tried rubbing his wife’s thigh to see if she was receptive. “Cut it out James, I just want to cuddle.” The third movie started, Space Wars 6: Comeback of the Yedi. 

“Who’s that?”

“That’s Janna the Gutt. He’s a sort of crime lord.”

“Why is he making Princess Lana wear a bikini? Do space slugs find human women attractive?”

“I think his reasoning is probably to degrade her or something. He’s basically turning a power politician into a sexual object, whether he personally finds her attractive or not. You don’t really need me to explain this, do you?”

“No, I was actually just making sure you hadn’t fallen asleep.” James was far from falling asleep. He had been gently playing with himself for twenty minutes, undecided whether to finish himself off. He still held out hope that Abby might get into the mood. She never did that night though, eventually falling asleep. She slowly began to roll more and more onto James.

“Abby, get off. ABBY!” James began frantically trying to shake his wife. She woke up to find her husband half under her body.

“Oh, sorry, sweetie. Guess I got tired. Let’s go to bed.” James followed his wife down the hall. ‘She almost killed me and it wasn’t a big deal to her,’ thought James.

***

Abby’s apparent depressive episode continued the next couple of weeks. James was struggling to think of ways to cheer her up. At the beginning of September, James informed her that during August, she had grown just slightly over a foot taller. “Oh” was all she had said. She now stood 15’ 7” tall and weighed slightly more than 3,000 pounds.

A week before her birthday, a letter had arrived for Abby.

“Abby, do you have any reason to expect a letter from a Senator in Nebraska?” The letter was from the office of US Senator Deborah Johnson. 

“No. What’s it say?”

James opened the letter and read it aloud. “Dear Mrs. Abigail O’Brian. Senator Deborah Johnson invites you to see her in a public address on the need for devoting government resources to women with Theia Syndrome. As the most prominent figure on Earth, we would be honored to have your voice speak on behalf of women who are coping with the difficulty of growing larger than their communities have been built to accommodate. Sincerely, Senator Deborah Johnson. Then there’s a second page here asking to arrange a meeting on the 17th, with the public address coming the next day.”

“I think I want to do this. Forward the details to my agent.” Abby had decided to retain her NBL agent as a media relations person. Tiffany Chung had been great at getting her apparel deals and working out the details of commercial film and photo shoots; Abby saw no reason to let her go just because she was done playing sports.

The next day, Tiffany called, “Ok, so a little bit of background on what’s going on. Senator Johnson’s daughter was recently diagnosed with TS. She’s only going to grow to around 7’ 3” but apparently the thought of having her little girl grow a couple feet taller is enough to get the Senator’s attention focused on this issue. Now, the basic idea of the legislation is to simply get extreme height classified as a disability. That change is going to entitle women with the condition to a lot more in terms of public resources. Now, what I’m seeing will happen for you specifically, is that to an extent you’ll be able to help get the government pay for your groceries, which from what I remember the last time I chatted with James, is a rapidly growing expense for you.” James had indeed mentioned the food issue to Tiffany, warning her that Abby was regularly eating more than eighty pounds of food a day.

“Look, I’m all in, you don’t need to persuade me.” Abby finally had something she was excited about again. ‘This bill might not even really help me, or make it easier to be a normal part of society, but it could help other women who are dealing with something similar to what I’m struggling with.’ Abby had always had a fancy for political activism. 

***

For her birthday, James had been unsure what to get his wife. She had been barely communicating with him for over a month. ‘Well, she really enjoys movies,’ he thought. He presented her with two main gifts. The first was a high end projector screen and sound system to replace their television. The other was a popcorn machine. “So, what do you think, do you like it? Do you want to watch some movies together?”

“I do like it, but I was thinking you could do something else for me tonight.”

Abby was standing in their living room and did her best to look seductive. She walked confidently towards James, swinging her three feet wide hips as she approached her husband. She could see his look of surprise and then excitement. ‘We haven’t slept together in too long,’ she thought. ‘Well, it’s my birthday and I think I’ll be having a little fun with my little man tonight.’ She picked James up and carried him back to their bedroom. She started to play a game, “And so, the conquering warrior queen returns to her tent with her prize, a handsome new concubine.” She placed James on the floor and sat on the end of the bed. “Undress your new mistress!” James obeyed, climbing onto the bed. He tried to position himself behind her to start removing her shirt. 

This was the first challenge James had with undressing her, because though she was sitting in front of him, she was still taller. He succeeded in pulling her shirt off, but it had come off clumsily, James basically dragging it along her face as he pulled it up and backwards. Her bra was also a challenge. She teased him for struggling with it, but the truth was that the clasp was made of steel to keep her each of her eighty pounds breasts from ripping the clasp clean off with their weight. He finally freed her enormous bosom.

‘He’s having so much trouble, I’m just too much for him,’ thought Abby. Getting impatient, she decided to do the next difficult step for James, pulling her pants down enough so that they weren’t pinned between her ass and the bed. James hopped off the bed and started pulling the pants off her legs. She pulled her panties down and James repeated the process. Abby had watched her little husband struggling at every step. ‘My turn.’ Abby grabbed James’s shirt and ripped it in two down the middle. Then, she grabbed both his arms in one hand and lifted him a few feet into the air. While he dangled in front of her like a pig from a meat hook, she took her other hand and pulled his pants and underwear off. “Mmm, yes, now I think you are ready to please your Queen.” She set him back on his feet. ‘But what do I want him to do?’ she thought.

Abby moved further back on the bed. She sat upright with her knees bent. James approached from the center, his raging erection pointing him towards his wife. He looked at her mound, and saw that she was already very aroused. ‘Well here’s an interesting question: do I approach her on my knees or on my feet?’ James stood up on the bed, his eyes level with Abby’s nipples. He decided to try standing up first, as he moved his penis towards her massive lady bits. She pushed herself up slightly with her arms to line him up.

‘Mmm, I think I’d be more comfortable if I was sitting on my ass though.’ After he entered her, she sat back down, causing James to bend his knees partially. She couldn’t see his face because her breasts were in the way, but she figured he might need some support to keep his thigh muscles from getting tired. She reached one arm around him, grabbing his ass firmly in one hand. ‘Oooh, I’ll give that a squeeze,’ she thought, and then she did. With her other arm, she supported his back, pressing him against her stomach and his head into her cleavage. ‘That’s right little man, you’re going to feel me, you’re going to feel my strength.’ She pulled her hand off his butt and used it to reposition his thrusting efforts. ‘You can’t finish me vaginally anymore.’ She redirected his member so that he was rubbing it on her clit. She gently started grabbing his ass again, slowly forcing him against her so that his shaft was rubbing along her labia as he tickled her clit over and over with the tip of his penis. ‘Oh, there we go.’

Several minutes later, she was laying on her side, satisfied, and watching her tiny husband try to catch his breath. “My quads are wiped out,” he said. 

“Just lay down, James.”

She played with her husband’s genitals, gently stroking with one hand, resting her head on her other hand. ‘James is so easy to get off,’ she thought. “Oh God, it aches so bad, Abby,” he moaned.

“Your legs will be fine, you baby.”

“That’s not what I MEANT!” he screamed as he climaxed for the second time that evening. “It aches, so bad and,” huffing, “so good.”

***

September brought a new, unfortunate milestone for Abby: she had grown too tall for the ceilings in her home. “When are we moving, James?” 

Her husband looked up, unhappy, and told her that it wouldn’t be until the New Year. “The building is fine structurally, but it badly needs redesign and refurbishment to be suitable to live in. I know it’s not ideal but it was the best I could do.”

Abby let out a long sigh. “Ok, I guess I’ll just get used to keeping my head ducked for three months. But if my back or neck get messed up, there will be Hell to pay, you hear me, shrimp?” Abby had added that last bit to get him ready to do more nice things to her, and she could tell by looking at his pants that it had worked.

***

Come the beginning of October, Abby had reached a standing height of 16’ 9”. When walking down the street, she could easily look into the window of virtually every second story she passed by. Only a couple weeks later, with six inches more in height, she weighed in at over two tons. ‘Not the kind of milestone most women celebrate,’ Abby thought at the time. She had also begun to eat over one hundred pounds of food every day. ‘It’s a good thing James quit his job, he spends practically eight hours a day just managing my meals.’ Their weekly grocery bills were exploding, entering the tens of thousands of dollars territory. 

Just as James was becoming worried about affording Abby’s food bill while at the same time spending millions of dollars on their new home, three major financial events occurred. The first was that the NBL and Players Union had agreed to a settlement that was highly favorable to Abby. Preliminary fact finding and the reputation of the judge that would have heard their lawsuits had terrified the league and the union. They had agreed to immediately pay one hundred million dollars, with another five hundred million to follow over the course of the next 30 years. Her agent, Tiffany, had at the same time negotiated a new contract with the sporting apparel company, Athena, which was worth several hundred million dollars over the course of the next fifty years. Finally, the bill that Abby had supported with Senator Johnson had been successfully snuck into an appropriations bill as a rider, and was almost assured to pass. 

“Our money troubles are over now, James, you can stop being so worried about that now.” James had to admit, they were in a dramatically better position than they were before, but he still worried. Caring for his wife was beginning to approach the territory where a professional staff would be needed. When the news about the NBL had broken, he immediately hired two assistants to manage the purchasing and preparation of Abby’s meals. ‘It might take far more manpower than me and two other guys when she’s fifty feet tall,’ thought James. He envisioned a future with truck drivers, waste management specialists, engineers and tailors on retainer. ‘I didn’t quit my old logistics job,’ realized James, ‘I just took a new position under my wife.’

Still, it was hard for James to avoid the urge to spend the money. He had a few things in mind to add to their house. When it came time to plan their annual Halloween party, he had also approached his wife about hiring a wait staff. “Last year I was dressed like a butler, sure, but I was also running around with so much hosting responsibility that some of your invitees really thought I was the butler. That was incredibly degrading.”

“Don’t worry, James, we’ll have a wait staff this year. But I’m afraid I have a couples costume in mind, and you’re going to be degraded again this year…”

***

Sarah rang the doorbell for the O’Brian’s house. She could hear the party inside. A man dressed as an alien guard opened the door and checked her name against a list of invitees. “You are most welcome here, the Halloween party of her most corpulent, Janna the Gutt.” Sarah entered her friend’s apartment and saw Abby lounging on her massive couch, dressed as a giant space slug. Abby had placed what Sarah guessed were a number of pillows, or perhaps bean bag chairs, along her body and covered it all with tan bed sheets. It was then that Sarah noticed James. He was wearing a metal bikini, along with a collar attached to a chain held by Abby.

“Ho ho ho, welcome-a to my party,” chuckled Abby as Sarah came over to say hello. Sarah was less than a third of Abby’s height now. ‘If I stood up, she might barely have her eyes above my knees,’ thought Abby. At the end of October, Abby had reached a height of 17’ and 11”. ‘I could eat her up in a day,’ Abby realized. In fact, Abby was eating more than her long time friend’s weight every day. “So, what do you think of my costume?”

“It’s good. I like how you got James to go along with it.”

Abby gently tugged on his chain, choking James slightly in front of her guest. “Like he had a choice.” Abby and Sarah laughed. James smiled. He was trying not to take this too seriously. After all, it was just a costume party.

“I like how you got all your wait staff to dress up as Space Wars characters too.” The wait staff were not only dressed like Space Wars characters, but had actually all been dressed as characters that would have been present at Janna’s palace. 

“Yes, well, I saw those movies for the first time recently and it just seemed like a character I could pull off well at my size, although I think I make it look a lot sexier, and honestly, I probably still am twice the size of that movie character.” A waiter had walked by with one of the especially themed dishes for the night; pickled frogs. “Ooh, check this out. Hey, bring those frogs over here.” The waiter held the platter, which contained a large jar of pickled frogs, high so that Abby could partake of it. She grabbed three of them in her enormous hands and shoved them in her mouth, eating noisily to mimic the movie and get people’s attention. 

“Ooooh kay, well, nice seeing you, Abby,” said Sarah as she went for someone else to talk to. 

“She doesn’t know what she’s missing, these things are delicious,” said Abby towards her little prisoner standing on the floor beside her couch. No one else was apparently interested in finding that out, as virtually no one wanted to touch the things except for her. By the time the evening was winding down, James had personally fed three dozen of the briny creatures to his wife. A couple times she pulled him close to her face using the chain and licked at his face the way Janna had done in the movie. ‘Thankfully the lights are dim now, or people might notice the semi I’ve got going,’ thought James.

After the guests had gone, Abby removed the pillows and sheets from her and looked down at James. 

“Now, James, keep that costume on when you get into the bedroom. We’re going to do the part of the movie they wouldn’t show…”

Grown Close by Gille

Two weeks into November, James came home in the afternoon from the slaughterhouse. He had been on site to oversee the progress in transforming the old building into a suitable home. ‘They’re behind schedule,’ James thought. He had been hoping to get himself and his wife moved in by Christmas, but setbacks had pushed the move in date to mid-January. Abby had been ducking her head, occasionally smashing into doorways since September. Still, she seemed to have been in much higher spirits than she was back in August. ‘I think she was really encouraged by that law passing.’ Unlike James, Abby had always been more enthusiastic about politics and government action. ‘She probably sees it as some sort of social affirmation.’ James had kept his opinion on the legislation to himself, mostly to keep his wife happy, but also because he recognized how much his wife might benefit from government aid in the future. ‘People think we’re so wealthy that we couldn’t run out of money, but they’re wrong,’ thought James. Abby was growing exponentially, and consequently, her expenses were too. Just moving into the refurbished factory was going to cost them nearly twenty million dollars. ‘We couldn’t have even moved until all that money came in last month.’

As James was driving home, he noticed his wife out on a walk. It was hard to miss her. He watched as she carefully, her eyes trained on the ground in front of her, walked along the side walk. People mostly tried very hard to get out of her way. James couldn’t blame them. Abby was 18’ 6” tall and weighed two and a half tons. ‘She would shatter your foot if she even lightly stepped on it,’ thought James. ‘It’s good that she’s looking out for little people, but she needs to pay more attention to what’s up around her head.’ Abby was now taller than the street lights that hung over the roads, and was beginning to approach some of the lower powerlines around the city. ‘Can’t have a remake of the ending of that old giant woman movie,’ James thought.

Abby arrived home shortly after James. He asked, “How was your walk, honey?”

“It was nice. I didn’t crush anyone or destroy anything, which is my main goal when I go out for fresh air these days. I went to the park and just people watched a little bit.”

James walked up to his wife to give her a hug. His chest came up to her upper calf, as he managed to hug her left leg. Abby stooped down to rub her husband on the head. She couldn’t reach him when standing up straight, ‘not that I can even do that indoors anymore,’ thought Abby. 

James released her leg and stepped back several feet to get a look at his wife’s face. ‘Every day, to see my wife’s face I have to stand further away from her,’ thought James. ‘This was our fantasy, but every day we both discover new difficulties and limitations.’ Abby could see that her husband was looking pensive and scooped him into her arms. She could cradle him like a baby, laying him on his back while looking down on him. He seemed to cheer up as she carried him over to their couch and sat down, continuing to hold him.

James watched as his wife brought him closer to the face he loved so dearly. She began to purse her enormous lips as she moved him closer for a kiss. Her puckered lips completely covered the lower part of his head, reaching from his chin to his nose. She opened her lips slightly, slipping her tongue onto his mouth. Abby’s tongue was six inches wide, far too large for James to actually let it into his mouth. He made his best effort at reciprocating, sticking his own tongue out and trying to use as much force as he could to even be felt. Abby responded, sucking her lips together slightly and then opening her mouth wider again as she went to kiss her husband again. James saw nothing but darkness as the front half of his head was enveloped by her mouth. ‘Could she fit my whole head in there?’ James wondered, as Abby wondered the same. She pulled her husband back to let him catch a breath, and then brought him back in between her lips. She was being gentle, and realized that she wasn’t quite big enough to get his whole head in her mouth as James’s forehead head touched her teeth.

She pulled him back out. ‘Maybe in a couple months,’ she thought. She gave him a face wash with her tongue as she withdrew him again.

“That was some pretty great kissing, don’t you think, sweetie?” James nodded appreciatively. “You know what that put me in the mood for?” James’s eyes bugged, and then shifted to look towards their bedroom. She brought his face directly in front of her mouth as she said, “It’s put me in the mood for dinner.” His face showed fear, but his pants betrayed an additional feeling of excitement. ‘He can’t pick between his fantasy and his survival instincts,’ Abby thought, bemused and slightly aroused by her husband’s attraction. She set him down on the couch and got up, walking to the dining table where she expected her ample dinner to be delivered soon.

***

As the year before, Abby and James planned to spend Thanksgiving with her family. They lived nearby, and it seemed silly to try to travel anywhere else. There were complicating factors this time, however. Last year, Abby had been able to sit in her parents’ dining room. This year, she was only a few feet shorter than the very top of her parent’s home. James also knew that Abby’s food needs were simply too great for Mrs. Knockle to handle by herself. Abby was slightly more than three times as tall as a tall man, but food is a matter of volume, not just height. As a result, she was eating as much food as thirty men the size of her husband or her father. ‘Preparing Thanksgiving dinner for thirty-five people is too much for her,’ James had thought. Instead, James had simply called Abby’s parents to confirm whether it would be James, Abby, the Knockles, Carol, and Carol’s boyfriend at dinner. He informed his mother-in-law that Abby would be paying for a catered party in their backyard. She objected at first, but James had talked her down to merely preparing a number of pies, though James worried she wouldn’t take his recommendations on how many to make seriously.

***

Abby’s family lived in a suburb only a few miles away from the city. She had decided that because of her incredible stride that she should simply walk. James, with his ordinary pace, was less enthusiastic.

“Come on, little man, I’ll just carry you.” Before James could protest or suggest that he drive separately, she picked him up and put him on her shoulders. He tried to grab tightly to her head, taking some of her hair into his hands just in case he slipped off. ‘I could break my neck falling from here,’ James thought. His legs straddled either side of her neck; his own head didn’t even reach as high as hers while his feet just barely reached the top of her breasts. 

While James had to admit that his wife could move quickly, he spent the entire walk to the Knockles residence paralyzed with fear. It had only taken Abby twenty minutes to walk over, but James felt like it had been hours. She set him down, oblivious to the terror her husband had been feeling. 

“Well, thanks for bringing my little girl home for Thanksgiving,” joked Abby’s dad. James could see he was keeping a fairly nonchalant attitude, or at least trying to, when it came to the fact that his daughter was now 19 feet tall. ‘Her mother, though,’ thought James, ‘is struggling a bit.’

“H-h-hello, dear. How are, how are y-thi--, how are you and things?” Abby’s mother stammered at the giantess.

“Mom, you need to speak up, I’m having trouble hearing you.” In addition to Abby’s voice growing deeper, another of the few problems her size change had caused for her bodily functions had been her hearing. Her ability to pick up sound had seemingly remained unchanged from when she was 5’ 4”, which caused a problem when she was trying to hold a conversation with people who were often dozens of yards away from her ear. ‘If only her Christmas gift was ready now,’ thought James.

“HOW ARE YOU DOING, ABBY?” Mrs. Knockle shouted back. She had begun to look more relaxed.

“I’m fine. You don’t need to shout, either, just speak up when you’re talking to me. Use an outdoors voice.” Abby appeared to be annoyed.

A few trucks and vans had earlier arrived to the Knockles’ house, and servers and workers were moving between the front of their house and the backyard. An enormous tent, almost as large as the home itself, had been set up in the backyard. Together, the O’Brians and the Knockles went to the backyard and took a seat in the tent. The table had been placed at a height for normally sized people, but a number of enormous pillows had been placed in a position for Abby to sit. ‘I wonder where they got such large pillows,’ Abby thought. ‘Oh, those are dog beds. Clever.’

Abby saw Carol and a young man she hadn’t met before at the table. He looked slightly tall, though Abby couldn’t figure how tall, as she had begun having trouble estimating normal people’s sizes. Everyone looked small to her. She also thought that this guy looked like a douchebag. He was dressed in some kind of skater punk shirt, with a backwards trucker hat on, and a dirty-looking, patchy goatee. “You must be Carol’s new boyfriend,” Abby declared.

“Yeah, my name’s Dan. Carol calls me Danny, but you can call me either name.” Abby continued to look at Dan, considering him. ‘Why does my sister keep dragging these losers to family events?’ thought Abby. ‘At least this one isn’t staring at my breasts.’ Actually, he appeared to be anxious about something. 

James called their head waitress over to inquire how much longer it would be until dinner was served. “Just another forty minutes, sir. We need to get every warmed up suitably.” On a normal day, James would not have bothered to keep his wife waiting; ‘cooked and semi-cooked food that’s lukewarm or cold goes down pretty easily for her. But today’s Thanksgiving, she deserves properly served food.’ 

The smell of a roasting pig and frying turkeys filled the air as they waited and talked about various things. Abby’s family was concerned about her well-being. Abby and James admitted that her size was causing enormous problems in her daily life.

“But I’m trying not to focus on the negatives, and looking on the bright side,” said Abby. “I can do things that no one else on Earth can do. I’m the strongest woman, the strongest person for that matter, to ever live, which is a cool thing to think about.” The smell of the pig was driving her wild, and her stomach let out a tremendous growl that everyone at the table heard. “I’m also usually the hungriest woman on Earth at any given time,” she said laughing.

“It must be hard though, you know, because you’re growing too big to go so many places. You’re practically as big as the house,” her mother said.

“Well, she’s almost as tall as the house, but she’s keeping her fitness and figure, aren’t you Abby?” Mr. Knockle said. He tried to pat her on the back as he said this, reaching just up to the small of her back. “Here, get up and help your old man with something.” Her father left the table and went inside the house for something. He returned with some plastic shopping bags. “Here, put these on your hands. Would you be so kind as to clean the gutters out on the house?”

‘What am I, some twelve year old to be ordered to do chores around the house, now?’ thought Abby. Still, she recognized how easily she could do this compared to her parents and did as her father asked. She could just see into the gutter by standing on her toes and easily reached them, running a bag wrapped finger along the length of the gutter, pushing the gunk along. As she occasionally fished the dead and rotting leaves up with her fingers, she would drop it into the trash can that her father was pushing along by her lower legs.

“Yuck, okay, it’s all done. Any other menial labor you want me to do?”

“Oh, boohoo, that was so much work,” teased her dad. “Now that you mention it, I do have a bush in the front yard I’d like removed, maybe you could rip that out for us?”

Before Abby could address his request, a server had announced that dinner was ready to be served. Rejoining the table, they found it loaded with troughs of potatoes, punch bowls filled with gravy and cranberry sauce, and a roasted pig that was being cut into massive pieces. Several turkeys were present as well. Abby took the back haunch of the pig and put it on her plate, which was itself the size of a card table, as well as two of the turkeys, and a pile of potatoes and other sides that was bigger than James’s head. James could see Abby’s mother staring in shock at the plate her daughter was making. Abby, nonplussed or unaware of her mother’s reaction began eating. James followed suit and began working on his own dinner. 

“Well, it was nice of our multi-millionaire daughter to insist on catering this, wasn’t it darling?” Mr. Knockle asked his wife. “Nice to just get to enjoy the meal instead of cooking it, right?”

Mrs. Knockle seemed to snap out of her trance. She picked at her turkey, finally starting to eat so she could replay, “Mmm, yes, very tasty.”

As Abby began working on one of the turkeys she had taken, Dan tried to start talking to her. “So, I don’t know if Carol told you, but I want to be an inventor.” Abby basically ignored him in favor of her dinner because of her mouth being full of turkey; she gave him a thumbs up as she nodded to indicate she had heard him. Dan continued, “So, well, I know you have a lot of money, and I was hoping to get an investment.”

Abby swallowed nearly a third of a turkey, and while reaching across the table to get herself a bottle of wine told Dan, “Oh, we don’t talk business at dinner.”

“Yeah, yeah,” Dan said nodding along, “Yeah, after dinner then?” Abby ignored him, turning her attention back to her food. “Yeah, that’s sounds good, sounds good,” Dan said, answering himself. “Yeah, like, I got this idea, like it’s those edible underwear, but, like, it’s edible jewelry.”

‘Where does her sister find these guys,’ thought James. ‘To her credit, she usually dumps these guys pretty quickly too, but come on, she’s too smart and attractive for these chumps.’ Carol looked absolutely miserable and embarrassed. ‘Don’t think he’ll be around too much longer,’ thought James, ‘this idiot basically just pitched us candy bracelets and necklaces.’

A short time and several pies later, the dinner had given way to a completed dessert stage in the afternoon. The sun was getting low, and James wanted to make sure they walked back before it got dark, so that Abby could still see where she was placing her powerful and dangerous steps. A number of leftovers remained, a small amount being reserved for the Knockles, while the majority of the rest was prepared to be sent back to the O’Brians’ apartment. The caterers had been reluctant at first because they had expected to simply discard the remaining food, but a modest fee was agreed upon to rescue the leftovers from being discarded. ‘I paid them four grand for this service, like Hell I’m letting them throw food out or keep it for themselves when Abby is eating almost 120 pounds every day.’ 

Abby’s mother and father said goodbye, each hugging one of their giant daughter’s legs. Abby’s mother didn’t quite reach the top of her knee, James observed. “We’ll probably see you guys at the beginning of the New Year, when we move into our new place,” said Abby. With that, she picked James up, placed him on her shoulders, and began another, for James, terrifying trip back to their apartment.

***

“I know Christmas isn’t for a few weeks, but your gift is ready now, and I don’t want to wait to give it to you.” James stood a few feet out from his wife so he could look at her while getting her attention. Two men who appeared to be doctors accompanied him. ‘I wonder what those doctors are doing here. Could they have a breakthrough on stopping my growth?’ Abby hadn’t seriously thought about a medical solution for her TS, given that every doctor she had seen had been overwhelmingly negative. ‘Maybe there was research I didn’t know about?’

“Are they going to stop me growing?” Abby could see her question cause a combined look of surprise and disappointment on James’s face. ‘No, I was being silly. I have to ride this out, however large that makes me.’ She could tell that James’s gift had nothing to do with stopping her expansion.

“I’m sorry, honey, as far as I know, there’s still nothing to be done about that. But, your gift is related in that it’s treatment for some of complications of your TS.” The doctors revealed what appeared to be medical devices. “This doctor basically has an advanced hearing aid for you. I know you’ve been having trouble hearing people, so this seemed kind of obvious. The other one… well it’s kind of a gift for me and a lot of your friends and family, as much as it’s a gift for you. It’s a voice recalibrator. I don’t really know how it works, but this doctor says it will turn your voice back to its normal pitch. I know that I’ve really been missing your old voice, and I think your parents and your sister might have been too.”

James saw tears of joy well up in his wife’s eyes. ‘She’s beautiful,’ he thought. James had always loved the look on her face when she got happy and tearful. Abby looked at him and saw the look of joy and satisfaction on his face, and she knew that he was happy because of her happiness. She picked him up off the floor and gave him an enormous kiss. As she pulled him back from her lips, he said, “I love you, Abby.”

“I love you too, James,’ she said, still in her intimidatingly powerful and deep voice. “I guess we better get that thing installed,” she said with a half-cry, half-laugh.

Abby had simply grown too large for hospitals, which is why the doctors had agreed to come to their apartment. The hearing aids had gone in easily. The voice recalibrator required surgery, but the doctor had brought technicians and robotic arms to help. “Fortunately, your wife’s incredible size means we can do this fairly easily by going down her throat with the robotic aid, rather than cut her open. Unfortunately,” she motioned to several gas tanks and a liter of clear fluid, “her size will make anesthesia very expensive and difficult.”

Shortly after, Abby was unconscious on a bed that was really just a pile of large throw pillows and dog beds. James had thought it would be more comfortable to put her on the couch, but the doctors wanted her lower to the ground so that they could actually reach her mouth. “We put enough drugs in her to put everyone else in this room into a coma,” the doctor had told James. “Hopefully, it keeps her out.”

Fortunately, the drugs worked. A few hours later, the operation was done. Abby awoke shortly after, causing the doctor to feel relief that things had gone as quickly as they had. Abby felt almost like she had a frog in her throat and swallowed a few times. The sensation passed, leaving her thinking it had just been a dry throat.

“Does it sound like it worked,” James heard her ask in his wife’s original voice. James was practically crying with joy as he ran over to her and hugged her bosom while she gingerly started to sit up. 
He recomposed himself, “Your voice is beautiful, honey.” He went on to explain that the hearing aids and voice recalibrator had been designed in such a way to accommodate her future growth. “We might need to replace them in a year or so, but it’s so nice to hear that it worked. And how about me, do I sound normal to you?”

“Yeah, but you’re right next to my face right now. I think they’re working though, I can hear stuff the doctors are saying.” They looked up from their conversation at her, “Oh, I wasn’t paying attention to you, I’m just saying I could hear that you were talking.” 

“We were just saying how unbelievable someone of your size is. We were happy to be able to help you deal with one of the unpleasant complications of your condition.” The doctors would go on to explain that they were experimenting with neural interfaces, and that in the future, her prosthetics could be made to interface with her brain. In the meantime, they gave her remote switches in case she ever felt the desire to turn the prosthetics off.

***

For Christmas, James’s family had come to stay with them over the weekend. He tried to remember the last his parents had seen Abby in person. ‘It might have been as long ago as June, back when she won her championship.’ Abby had been only around 13’ tall at that time; now she was half a foot over twenty and weighed three and a half tons. No matter how many times people saw her on the news, in Athena advertisements, no matter how many times James tried to compare her size to common benchmarks, like cars or houses, people always seemed shocked at her size when they saw her in person.

On Christmas Eve, James’s parents, Dianne and Jack O’Brian, rang the bell and waited for an answer. They heard enormous thuds on the other side of the massive door. ‘Their door is more than twice as tall as me,’ thought Jack. The thudding noise was getting louder, seemingly closer to the door. ‘My God, is that Abby coming to answer the door, I’m hearing?’ They heard two more booming sounds in close succession come from what sounded like just the other side of the door. The door swung open and they saw the enormous body of who could only be Abby. She was sitting on her knees, obscuring their sight of any of the apartment behind her. She bent forward to get a better look at them. Her giant smiling face looked down on them.

“Hey, welcome. Come in, come in.” James walked into his living room as he saw his parents sliding around either side of his wife to get through the door. They both had a look of shock on their face. His mom saw him and mouthed the word ‘wow’ exaggeratedly to him. After rolling his eyes at his mother, James went over to both his parents, hugging them and welcoming them.

James had his parents sit on the couch, while Abby sat herself at the other end. James went back to the kitchen, grabbing coffee, tea, and cake for his parents. He used a push cart to deliver the same, but scaled up, for his wife. 

“She really puts you to work, doesn’t she,” teased James’s mother. Abby smiled, while James looked at his mother annoyed. “Relax, I’m just poking a little fun at you. So, really, how are things going?”

“Things are good. You know, we wish you could have come visit us this trip at our new place, but we’re still a couple weeks out from moving.”

“Yeah, it’s hard to believe a place like this,” said Dianna as she raised her hands towards the sixteen feet high ceilings, “could ever be too small for anyone, but then you get a look at Abby and you understand why you need to move.” Even sitting down on the couch, Abby’s head was beginning to get close to their ceiling. “So, Abby, I bet you’re excited to move.”

“Oh yes, thank you, I am,” Abby replied. “Truth be told, it’s going to be a real surprise to me what it even looks like, James did almost all of the work on the move. I was… well to be honest I was kind of depressed during that time of the year, I wasn’t leaving the house much.”

“Oh, I’m so sorry to hear that.” James could tell that his mom had either gotten over her shock or was doing a good job of at least appearing that way.

“Well, James has been just amazing throughout this whole process. I cannot imagine going through this with anyone else.” Jack looked at James with pride. 

“Well, I know when I talk to James on the phone that it sounds like you two are just intensely in love, so I’m happy to hear that you guys can work through problems with each other successfully too.” James’s mom leaned in closer, towards Abby. ‘What a ridiculous sight,’ thought James, ‘It’s not like you can whisper to someone who’s head is nearly eight feet higher than yours.’ James’s mom spoke in a loud whisper, “How are the other things in the marriage going.”

“Mom!” James couldn’t believe she would ask about that.

Abby giggled at her husband’s reaction. “Things are different, but they’re going great. Better than ever, actually.” James shot her an exasperated look. ‘Don’t talk to my mom about our sex life,’ he thought.

“Really?” James’s mom seemed interested. “I guess, I don’t know what you can even do, you know, mechanic—“

Jack interrupted, “Okay, I think we’ve talked enough about our son’s sex life okay? He’s still sleeping with his wife, I think that’s about all we need to know. I’m not even sure we need to know about that, either.” James was relieved to end the conversation. ‘Oh, but that was so amusing to watch him squirm,’ thought Abby. ‘I can see he gets a lot of his personality from his dad.’

Abby tried to continue the conversation in a slightly more polite fashion. “You know, we still kiss and he gives me massages, and I like to hold him and sit him on my lap. He’ll rub my feet. It’s all still very nice and intimate, even if it is different from other couples.”

“Rubbing her feet is practically an upper body workout,” said James. That was a joke, but it was also true. He could put both his hands on her sole at the same time and had to move either his torso or his legs considerably to run them up and down the over three feet that each foot extended. One night, Abby had gotten annoyed at him for getting too tired to massage her second foot. He had simply gotten too sore and tired.

“Well, it’s nice to know that her growing so big hasn’t hurt your marriage,” said Dianne. James and Abby both thought to themselves similar versions of the same idea, ‘She’s right. The TS has changed our marriage, but we still love each other, we’re still close.’ James snuggled up to his wife, who in turn gently held him to her body.

***

“Sorry about my parents,” James had said after his mother and father had left the apartment. James had put them in a hotel in the city, but had considered putting them on the couch for their visit. ‘It’s long enough and wide enough for them to both sleep on it comfortably, but it might be too much to ask them to hop up onto and off of it at night and in the morning.’ They had struggled to climb onto it in the first place.

“Nothing to apologize for James, I like your parents, remember? Your mom was just making sure we are happy.”

James let out a deep breath, trying to calm himself. “Yeah, you’re right I suppose.” He looked up at her, and then stepped back because he wanted to see her face. “My parents like you too, just so you know. I think my dad is really proud of me for taking care of you.”

Abby, with mock indignation, replied, “I’m a big girl, I think I can handle myself.” She knew that James did a lot of work to make her life easier. ‘Though I don’t know if even she appreciates how much management it takes, and she’d know better than anyone alive but me.’ Abby continued, “It’s a good thing we get along. I could be a mean mother-in-law’s worst nightmare. Did you see that your mom is only as tall as my knee?” James only came up another six inches higher than that. ‘Everyone is small compared to you.’ She stood over her husband, bent over forwards by the constraint of the ceiling. “I’m glad you set them up in their own hotel room. I think you better run along to bed now.” James didn’t have to be told twice, and sprinted to the bedroom, eager to see what his wife had in store for him.

***

Jack and Dianne returned the next day. That night, and then in the morning as they took a taxi back to the apartment, Dianne had continued to express incredulity that her son was still able to be intimate with Abby, while Jack continued to deny any curiosity in the subject.

When they arrived, they found Abby in an enormous robe, wearing pajamas underneath. James appeared to be dressed likewise. He was sitting at the dining table, slowly picking over some waffles. Abby had what appeared to be an oversized punch bowl filled with cereal in her hand as she answered the door. James didn’t stir at his parent’s arrival. Abby went back to the dining table and finished her cereal, drinking down gallons of milk as she finished her breakfast. “We’ll get dressed before exchanging presents,” announced Abby. She bent her head down near James, who whispered something in her ear. She picked his plate up with two fingers and her thumb and tipped the remaining half waffle into her mouth. She set the plate back down, and carried James off to their bedroom to get changed.

Jack and Dianne looked to each other with concern. “Do you think he’s okay?” Jack asked Dianne. James had considerably less energy than the day before.

“Maybe he’s just not a morning person, you know he used to really like to sleep in,” Dianne replied. They stopped talking as they heard Abby returning from down the hallway. She was walking alone, trailed eventually by James who was taking small steps.

“Are you okay, son?”

“Just sore. Really, really sore. I’m okay, I’ll be fine, I just need to take it easy. Dad, could I have you go make me a Korig? Coffee would be really nice, and Abby doesn’t fit in our kitchen anymore.”

Dianne tried to take the opportunity to think about something other than her son’s discomfort. “So, uh Abby, didn’t you used to love to cook? Has it been difficult giving that up?”

“Well, I did enjoy it, but so did James. You know we used to split cooking duty for the most part; I think maybe I did slightly more. You know, even James isn’t cooking as much anymore, he just can’t make enough food.” 

Jack returned a minute later with coffee. “Thanks, dad.” 

“Why are you so sore, son?” Dianne was concerned.

Abby interjected, “I’m afraid that’s my fault. I got a little… over ambitious last night.” Abby had asked James to let her ride on top for one last time, fearing that it would soon be unsafe for her to do so. She had been careful not to put her full weight on him, but even though she had avoided injuring him, he had come out exhausted and barely able to move afterward. “We’re usually more careful.”

James’s dad laughed. ‘Yeah, I guess that’s kind of my dad’s humor, even if he’d rather not have heard that,’ thought James. ‘Mom is going to worry about us forever, though.’ Abby blushed, and tried to change the subject, asking, “So, uh, how about we open some presents?”

 

Growing Power by Gille

It had taken a week to feel fully better, but James was relieved to eventually discover no permanent injury had resulted from his wife’s wild ride on Christmas Eve. She had been sympathetic for the first two days, but had begun teasing him as continued to groan and grumble as he moved around their apartment. “What’s the matter shrimp? Am I too much woman for you? Is fucking your wife too tiring?” Her teasing had become progressively meaner as the week went on. ‘I think she actually resents me for being weak,’ James had thought. When James finally announced that he was feeling better, he thought that Abby appeared to be pleased. “Finally! I’ve been ready for round two since that night,” she said.

‘I’ve been going nuts waiting to sleep with him again,’ she thought. Walking outside posed a danger to herself in the form of power and phone lines, danger to others in the form of crushing them with her feet, and danger of property damage and loss of life if she tripped. Every day, she was basically stuck in her apartment, with nothing but television, movies, and James to keep her entertained, and James had been physically unavailable. ‘I don’t have to wait for him to get better,’ she had thought several times. ‘I could have him now.’ She had stood over their bed watching him sleep multiple times, aroused at the idea of forcing her diminutive husband to please her. She had only gotten through those moods by laying down and masturbating, watching the tiny figure next to her as she did.

‘Now that he’s better, it’s go time.’ Abby scooped her husband up, taking him to bed. She pulled his clothes off, and looked at his fuzzy chest. She began removing her own clothes as she heard James stammer, “Please-please, be more careful this time.”

“Oh don’t be such a wimp. Your wife wants sex. Give her what she wants,” Abby replied. ‘Like I’d want him to be out of duty for another week,’ she thought. ‘I’ll go gentle on him because it means I get to use him more.’ Abby sat on her knees in front of her husband, her head nearly touching the ceiling. “Enough stalling, get over here and satisfy me.”

***

Abby had gotten an early start on her New Year’s resolution, which she informed James about a few days into the New Year. “James, it’s like you always talk about, with how you stay so even-keeled: I can’t change what’s happening to me, but I can change my reaction to it. That’s why my New Year’s resolution is to be more positive and assertive.”

James looked up at her, wearing an expression of confusion. “What does that even mean, Abby?”

“Well, look, there are all these downsides to me being so big, right? I can’t do anything about that, what’s the point in feeling sad over it anymore? It’s been months since I could go anywhere in public with any comfort, a year since I’ve really fit in, to be honest.”

James nodded along, trying to express support. “I still don’t think I fully understand.”

“This was always our fantasy. Me being big enough to stomp on and eat people, crush things; we played at that, got off on it. Let me be clear, I’m not going to go out and hurt anyone. That’s not changing. But I still want to sort of embrace that big and powerful persona. I want to be that giantess I was back when we could only role play.” They had been sitting on the couch. Abby turned towards James, placing her arms either side of him as she loomed over him. “Isn’t that what you want?” She was looking at him with confidence and hunger in her eyes; a predator closing in on her prey. 

James was overwhelmed. ‘She doesn’t need my permission anyway,’ he thought, ‘I cannot stop her.’ He was terrified and aroused. He tried backing away, an action made more difficult by the tent in his pants. Even as he managed to back off a few feet, she advanced. “Yes. Yes, it’s what I always wanted. It’s what I want. I’m just afraid. You could already kill me by sitting on me.”

“You’re damn right I could.” The thought of it turned Abby on as she imagined her husband’s small body getting overwhelmed and flattened under her bottom. ‘This is going well,’ she thought, ‘he’s starting to understand how I want things to be. I am not going to be denied.’ She sat up, using her stature to look down on her husband again. “You better start working out more. You don’t even go to a job anymore, there’s no excuse for you to be so weak. Hit the weights. Stretch. I want you limber. That’s your resolution for the year now: get in shape.”

James would be indignant if he wasn’t already preoccupied with fear and lust. James had lost another five pounds over the year, weighing in at 165. “I-I-I lost weight this year. You-you’re the one that put on, that put on a few tons.” James was fumbling for words even as he tried to play his attitude as cocksure.

‘Hilarious,’ thought Abby, ‘he thinks he should talk back.’ She lunged slightly, catching herself on hands and knees over top of James. “Tough shit, James, I’m going to put more weight on and you have to deal with that. In fact, I think I’m hungry right now. Go get me some grapes. You’re going to feed your poor, hungering wife,” she said, finishing her order with mock sadness. Her expression turned to one of pleasure as he turned to leave the couch.

In the kitchen, he arranged a mound of grapes, emptying a dozen bags onto a platter. He carried it back with both hands, and with modest difficulty brought it up to the couch. He climbed on and stood next to the grapes and next to his relining wife. Her eyes were locked on him and she opened her mouth. James lifted one bunch, and then next, depositing them in their entirety in her mouth. By the fourth bunch, she started sucking his hand as he brought the grapes to her lips. Each time, she sucked his hand just a little bit harder, making him fight to get his hand free. Several minutes later, the tray was empty.

“An acceptable snack. Now, I’m hungry for something else.” She looked at her husband who seemed exasperated. James had hired help for meal times; snack times were his own ordeal. Abby had not meant she was hungry for food, though. 

She slipped her pants and underwear off and deposited her husband in front of her crotch. Abby stood nearly 21 feet tall. Her legs were thicker than her husband’s shoulders were broad. James looked at her long, enormous body as she ripped his clothes off. He could see her open lips and knew she had gotten herself ready. He took a few tentative steps forward. She didn’t wait, placing her left hand behind his ass and her right hand enveloping his upper back. She forced him onto her, his dick stimulating her inner labia. She rubbed his small body up and down on her womanhood. ‘I don’t need his help with this anymore, not really,’ she thought. She had him in her hands, rubbing and guiding him exactly where she wanted. Abby continued rubbing her husband on herself, changing the pace as it pleased her to do so, repeating the motion for several minutes before reaching orgasm. 

“Not bad, little man,” she said, releasing James. “Now run along and start working on dinner preparation, I’m going to want that early.”

***

James had been unsure of what had happened. He was sure that his wife had certainly acted out one of her fantasies of sexual dominance, there had been no question of that. ‘She literally manhandled me. She completely handled me.’ What he was less sure of was whether she had been serious or playing when she had told him her New Year’s resolution. ‘She already runs me ragged, I already basically do everything she asks, get her everything she needs. When she says ‘assertive’ does she really mean sadistic? Or was she just playing sadistic? Is there a difference to me when she grows even larger...?’ He had asked her the following day if she had been playing. She had given him a look of disbelief, then annoyance, followed by no additional answer. ‘Is it that she doesn’t believe I’d question her and is annoyed I’m not complying well enough? Or is that she doesn’t believe that I’d believe she’s hurt me, control me?’ These questions continued to linger in his mind as he met Abby at their new home for the first time. James had driven over; if nothing else, his wife had agreed to stop making him ride on her shoulders.

***

“Goodness, James, this place is enormous. And that really means something coming from me.” The former slaughterhouse stood sixty-five feet high in its center from ground level floor to ceiling. A massive sliding door, which had been extended considerably in height, stood in the middle. The factory had a shape similar to an old barn, where the sides were less elevated than the middle. 

James pushed a button and the fifty foot high doors began to open. ‘She’s going to feel small for several months,’ James thought, feeling amused. ‘So much of this home has been built for her to grow into.’ The interior of the factory had been completely remodeled. The floor had been fully adorned with a high quality laminate that appeared like wood. The main part of the old slaughterhouse, where the ceiling was highest, was sixty feet wide. The shorter side areas measured thirty feet wide each. The whole building was three hundred feet long, with a few extensions at the opposite end.

“Wow, I didn’t know we could find a building this big.” Abby was impressed. She had stayed entirely aloof of the move, preferring to treat it as a surprise after ignoring James’s initial work. She stepped into the building. ‘Holy shit, it is nice to not worry about hitting my head indoors again,’ Abby thought. She could already see a lot of furniture. Enormous furniture. Furniture that she realized quickly was too big for her to use normally. There appeared to be concrete steps to help her get up to use them. A number of ladders for average sized humans were observable. “Is this furniture some kind of joke? Make me feel small by getting furniture that’s extra big?”

“You’re going to grow into it, it won’t take long,” James replied. ‘She’s projected to grow at least another year, it’ll be too small by then; the house might be too small by then.’ 

The sides of the factory where the ceiling only reached forty feet high had been filled with three additional floors which were open to the main part of the factory in the center. Abby looked at each side and saw a few rooms on the second and third floors. “What are these for?” she asked.

“Guest rooms, bathrooms, servants’ rooms mostly. There’s a few more on the first and second floors. There’s a maintenance room on the 1st floor of the east side. The top floors are empty for now, but more bedrooms could be put up there.”

“What’s this room?” she asked, pointing.

‘Well, we’re about to see how this is going to go,’ thought James. “That’s uh, that’s my bedroom.”

“Your bedroom? You’re going to sleep separately from me?” Abby looked upset. ‘I should have told her,’ James knew.

“I haven’t made up my mind yet,” James replied. “I figured that someday it might be too dangerous for me to continue sleeping in the same bed with you, so, I had a bedroom installed on the edge of the third floor. Look, it’s open, so you can see into it, reach into it too.”

Abby sighed. “I mean, I guess it’s nice that it’s open, but you should have asked me for permission first.” James noticed her word choice. ‘Permission? I should have talked to her about it, but she thinks I needed permission?’ Abby continued, “Okay, show me more of the house.”

Abby’s bedroom was located in the rear, left corner. It contained little more than a steel-reinforced captain’s bed. The mattress that laid atop of it had been specially built at enormous expense. Abby sat on it. “It’s awfully hard,” she said.

“The springs in it are incredibly strong,” James said, “This bed will feel soft before you know it.” 

In the rear right of the former factory was an entertainment room. A massive couch, with its seats fifteen feet off the ground faced the wall, with a coffee table in front of it at the same height. Instead of a TV, a cinema projector had been installed. 

In the center rear of the building was the kitchen. There were enough ovens, stoves, sinks to operate several restaurants. James had made great efforts to future proof the home from the beginning. A massive meat locker was behind the kitchen, perfect for storing food. 

In the front left of the building was Abby’s bathroom. An enormous toilet, sink, and shower were installed. Steps were put in place, variable seat sizes as well, to make sure that Abby would never have any hygiene problems. 

The center of the home seemed to double as hallway and dining room. A table thirty feet high was in place, with chairs with fifteen high seats. At only 21 feet tall, Abby couldn’t see what was on the table yet. If she had, she would have seen an additional, normally sized table with chair on its surface where James would sit.

James saw the look on Abby’s face as she considered the table. “Look, trust me, I know it seems too big now, but it won’t feel that way soon enough.” She turned to him, looking down with frustration on her face.

“You better be right about that. Now come on, I want to break in this bed.”

***

At the end of December, Abby had begun eating as much as James’s bodyweight every day. Like many of the physical statistics and capabilities of his wife, learning this fact had concerned, sexually aroused, and intimidated James. Logistically, he realized that preparing traditional foods in mass quantities for his wife was inefficient. He began purchasing meat by the hog and by the cow. By the end of January, Abby was eating more than a whole hog every day. Thankfully, she hadn’t seemed to mind the difference in taste between eating an entire roasted pig rather than more carefully crafted and seasoned meals.

One thing that James thought had improved her mood since the move, was their new neighborhood. It was an old industrial park, and had been largely abandoned. This had allowed James to partner with the city and provide his wife a surprise gift: the burial or removal of virtually every utility line in a five block radius of the home. His wife could walk outside in this neighborhood. 

Word had gotten out the O’Brians were moving to the neighborhood, which had attracted other residential redevelopment attention. What had been an industrial park when James purchased the old slaughterhouse was becoming a new, yuppie populated neighborhood. ‘Maybe she can be social and active here,’ James began to hope.

***

Abby was enjoying her new home as January passed into February. She passed 22’ shortly before Valentine’s Day. Much of the furniture was still too large, in her opinion, but the new presence of full time staff around her home was making her feel powerful and making up for it partially. She enjoyed watching dozens of little people struggle to carry new clothes to her, use window washing rigs to clean her shower and mops and pool cleaning tools to clean her sink and toilet. ‘Everything might be too big for me, right now, but it’s even worse for them.’

James had had forgotten to install a way to get her dinners, as well as his own, to the kitchen table from the ground level. A staircase with multiple switchbacks had been installed, as well as a freight elevator and cargo hook system. After their installation, Abby would occasionally demand her food be carried via the stairs. It amused her to watch the little men, sometimes as many as four of them together, struggle to carry her meals to her. What was dinner for her represented as much as eighty or ninety pounds for them.

James watched his wife torment the help for her amusement. ‘She’s lucky we pay them well,’ thought James. ‘We don’t need word getting out about her being some cruel monster.’ Discretion had been highly emphasized in the hiring process, as James had promised to fire the entire staff if any word of his wife’s private life leaked to the public. ‘She’s playing with fire,’ thought James. ‘She’s still got that Athena endorsement deal on the idea that she’s a role model. We don’t need people thinking she’s some sort of giant bitch.’ Despite his concerns, James had to admit that he enjoyed watching their struggles as well. ‘Better them than me.’

Abby had also enjoyed the new neighborhood. She was actually able to walk about and meet new people. ‘Sure, they’re still terrified of me, but they’ll get used to it, eventually. And maybe in the summer months some of these new stores that are opening up will do sidewalk sales. I could kind of shop again.’

***

James and Abby had stayed in for Valentine’s Day; there simply wasn’t a restaurant she could get into anymore. Instead, they hired a special chef, who had prepared half a cow for Abby and a steak for James. After consuming dessert, which consisted of a chocolate wedding cake for Abby, and a piece for James, Abby beckoned her husband to get off the table. At the bottom of the table, he looked at his wife, who was wearing a short dress, as she smiled down at him. 

“You know, I don’t think we’ve really played with my feet enough over these past few months. Aren’t my feet nice?” She wiggled her toes as she said this.

“Yes they are.” James noted that in addition to being nicely shaped, clean, and unblemished that her feet were also over a yard long. 

Standing on one foot, she gently rubbed James with the other. “I think we need to go to bed so my feet and you can get better acquainted.”

James jogged along as she walked to her bedroom. Once there, she picked him up and deposited him on her bed. He saw her begin to undress and began doing the same. He felt the mattress shift slightly as she began moving her body onto it. 

‘I think I can allow him to enjoy Valentine’s Day,’ Abby thought. She placed pillows and the thick, wool and cotton filled blankets under her upper back, allowing her to lay in a reclining position later in the evening. For the time being, she chose to sit up. James had stripped naked, and she could see he was excited to see her next move. She took her right foot and started rubbing James’s back with the top of it. Then, she took her left foot, placing it pointed up with the ball of her feel on the bed, and began to slowly extend her leg towards her husband. ‘Just the perfect height for this,’ she thought. She began rubbing his dick with her toes. His small arms wrapped around her foot, holding onto it as she played with him. Abby stifled a giggle as James took his penis and guided it between her big and second toe, humping her foot. ‘Oh, that tickles.’ She continued rubbing his back with her right foot as she gently wiggled and moved her left. James soon appeared to be done.

“Now,” said Abby, “I think it’s your turn to do me.” James crawled over to her, his body less than half as long as her legs. He began rubbing her labia with his hands, and she began to open. “Use your leg, silly,” she cooed. James looked unsure. “Come on, I want to try it.” With an appearance of trepidation, James pointed his toes towards his wife’s hungry pussy and started inserting it. “Mmm, yes, good fit, keep going, and start moving. You’re like a dead fish, but smaller. You’re going dead anchovy of me.” James got his leg in her up to his calf before she told him to go no further. He began pumping his leg back and forth, rubbing her clit with his other foot as he did. To James, her glans appeared as large as an apricot now. His leg in her vagina was getting tired, but the way Abby was moaning, this was the best sex James had given her in months. He felt her muscles contracting. He giggled a bit as her orgasm tickled his foot. He withdrew his foot, his leg now sopping wet from his wife’s juices.

***

A few days later, Abby and James were visited by Dr. Stoke for an in-home consultation. Abby had long been too large to visit a doctor in person. A team of technicians accompanied Dr. Stoke.

“My, you’ve certainly grown large, Mrs. O’Brian.”

“Is that your medical opinion?”

“More of my instinct to run away screaming is telling me that,” Dr. Stoke joked back. Abby gave a half laugh that straddled the line between polite and curt.

Thirty minutes later, Dr. Stoke had processed the results. “At least another year.”

“You can only project a year out?” James asked. They already had a diagnosis saying Abby would grow through next January.

“This is the best that can be done. I know that some doctors have claimed they can project further out, but they’re full of crap. The best, verified, methods can only project up to a year.”

James felt frustration at that news. ‘The NBL used a quack doctor to evaluate whether to disqualify my wife.’ What disappointed him even more was that they had barely gained any additional information over the quack’s diagnosis. ‘So, now we know it will last until she’s at least fifty feet tall, but not whether she might outgrow our new home.’

“Mr. and Mrs. O’Brian, it seems only sensible to me that we increase the frequency of these check-ups,” Dr. Stoke said.

Growing Controlling by Gille

“Come on James, it’s going to start soon.” James answered his wife’s call, heading to the living room. Once there, he climbed a ladder, scaling the fifteen foot high couch seats to join his wife. ‘I’m just watching TV and I get a core workout,’ thought James. “Stop breathing heavy, the program is about to start.”

“Hello and welcome to Ninety Minutes,” began the program as multiple reporters introduced themselves. Abby had been interviewed in early March for the program as part of a special report on Theia Syndrome.

“Tonight, we explore one of the world’s biggest medical conditions. No, not big as in occurring frequently, but big in its effect on those who have it. The condition is called Theia Syndrome, a condition which causes affected women to grow dramatically taller and larger. Anyone familiar with the National Basketball League became well acquainted with Theia Syndrome last year, as Abigail O’Brian towered over her male competition en route to one of the most dominant athletic performances of all time.” The report cut to an interview with a medical expert named Dr. Poppowizc.

“What people need to understand first and foremost about this condition, is that it has only barely been studied so far,” the doctor said with a slight accent. “We have only been observing this phenomena over the last eight or so years. We are not even sure whether it may have happened before that.”

The reporter, June MacNeil, responded, “Why now doctor? Why only recently have women started showing up with this condition?”

“People hear that this condition is genetic, and they think to themselves, ‘why is no one showing up with this before then.’ What needs to be understood is that while it is genetic, it requires just the right combination of genes. It’s not just on one chromosome or one gene. There appear to be thousands of genes which would be innocuous with even one change to any of them. In a sense, every woman with TS is a lottery winner.”

“Still, it seems like we should have more historical occurrences.”

“Indeed. The scientific research is still very limited right now, but it is theorized that in addition to the combination of genes we know are necessary, and I wish to emphasize we are not even close to knowing them all, that some environmental factor appears to be necessary to force the expression of the correct genes. It is my belief that these genetic combinations, the environmental factor, and the sheer number of women in the world today compared to the past, just think of the population differences between now and one hundred years ago... these factors are all explaining what we see.”

June began narrating again. “Theia Syndrome only affects women, so far only women in their twenties, typically causing them to grow to heights from between seven and ten feet tall. Most women with TS grow between one and two percent taller every month for between a year and six years. A far smaller percentage have a form of the condition where they grow between six and ten percent every month for between four and eight months.” June went on to list several celebrities and new sports stars that had TS, leading up to: “By far the most famous woman in the world these days, Abigail O’Brian is a one of a kind case of Theia Syndrome. She has both types of TS, a combination that wasn’t even known to be possible until she began outgrowing ordinary life.”

The report cut to a shot of the front of their home. “We arrived at Mrs. O’Brian’s home in Chicago and were shocked to see her size when she answered the door.” Abby stood 24’ tall at the time of the interview. June was well short of Abby’s knee.

Abby’s interview hadn’t differed substantially from any of the conversations she had with anyone in the past several months. She talked about how it was hard to outgrow stores and restaurants, how she was enjoying her wealth and fame, and she made the usual comments about how her romantic life was going well while keeping things couched in language that was fit for broadcast television. ‘Kind of a boring interview,’ James thought, ‘but I guess I’ve heard all of this stuff at Thanksgiving, at Christmas, and in conversations with some of our neighbors.’ One thing James noted though, was that his wife seemed to downplay the downsides more than she had in the past. ‘She seems happier, more confident.’ James watched as the interview continued.

“It must feel empowering, growing so big.”

Abby replied to June pleasantly, “It is, but it’s odd. I feel very comfortable in my body. In a lot of ways I feel like I always did, and it seems like it’s the rest of the world that’s growing small. But then I crush something, pick someone up, see something next to me that’s tiny, and that feels very empowering. That makes me feel big and powerful. And I think I should feel that way, because, truly, I am big and powerful.”

“Abby, I think one thing a lot of people wonder is how tall are you going to grow?”

Abby smiled as she replied, “Bigger.”

June began narrating again, as they showed footage of Abby and June walking down the street together. ‘Only Abby and I will appreciate how slowly she’s walking there,’ thought James as he watched his wife try to match pace with the comparably tiny June. “Mrs. O’Brian chose not to disclose her medical details to us, so we asked Dr. Poppowizc for his medical opinion of Mrs. O’Brian.

“Most people are amazed at her height, but what we scientists find fascinating about this lady is two. One, we find her to be statistically incredible. She is a black swan, we never thought we would see a woman like her. The second is simple physiology. It is a total mystery how her body even works. That element is probably of more research interest than anything else.”

“I’m not interested in any research, I just want to live my private life now,” Abby said, as the interview cut back to her.

The interview wrapped up discussing accommodations and government aid programs that were aiding women with TS. ‘Thankfully they didn’t talk about the aid we personally get,’ thought James. Thousands of dollars from the government were being used by the O’Brians to subsidize their groceries purchases every week.

***

By late March, Abby was over 25’ tall. James approached his wife as she sat on their couch on a Saturday morning, her feet dangling a few feet above the floor. ‘That couch will be the right size in a few months,’ thought James, ‘and maybe a bit too small a few months after that.’ He tapped her foot to get her attention. “Abby, your sister just dropped her dog off.” James had been forced to drag the animal as far into the house as the kitchen. At the sight of the immense woman in the living room, the dog whined and whimpered, its paws scrambling to find traction on the smooth wooden flooring.

“What dog? My sister has a dog? Why did she drop it off here?”

“She said something about a vacation in the Caribbean with her new boyfriend and then that she didn’t have time to explain further because she had a plane to catch.”

“Well, there goes Carol, I guess. She’s literally so flighty,” Abby said, grinning at James at her own joke. James smiled in return.

“I think it’s scared of you.” James checked its collar, “It’s named ‘Buddy’ or at least that’s what the tag says.”

“Come here Buddy,” Abby called. The animal approached her cautiously. She reached her hand out to touch it, and the animal began tripping over itself to run away from her. Once it had gotten twenty yards away, it turned around to get sight of Abby again, who had only stood up from the couch. Abby walked towards the dog again, “Come here, I’m not going to hurt you, but I’m not letting you get away either.” The dog ran away again, but Abby was easily catching up to it with her enormous stride. Finally, the animal was cornered.

“Abby, stop, can’t you see how distressed he is?”

“I don’t know anything about dogs.”

“Well, apparently we’re going to have him for two weeks, so why don’t you educate yourself.”

***

Abby took James up on his advice. She downloaded an e-book on dog training and began reading it at the kitchen table. Abby had been given a specially built tablet, one which would look like a big screen TV to an ordinary person. She swiped through the book. ‘Hmmm, okay, all this dog body language stuff makes sense.’ She moved through the sections on how to understand a dog to how to train them, ‘Dominance. It’s all about establishing dominance. I wonder what else I could apply this book towards,’ she thought, smiling. The other key detail she read about dog training was about food control. ‘Hmm, I need to control when the dog eats, and only reward it with food when it behaves how I want. Too bad James manages our pantry; I can’t force him to wait on me for food.’ Abby reconsidered that, ‘I could tease him a bit and steal his dinner every once in a while though.’ She called her husband. ‘Time to apply what I’ve learned.’

James came jogging from the office near the kitchen. James had picked up a habit of jogging in the house whenever his wife called; he wanted the fitness and he wanted to please Abby by not keeping her waiting. “Yes, honey, did you need something?”

“I want more say in when my meals are. I know it’s a lot of work preparing everything, but I feel like a prisoner in my own home with how scheduled everything is. I want more flexibility, which is why you’re going to start preparing my food when I tell you I’m hungry.”

“You’re always hungry,” James joked.

Abby wasn’t letting him get away with dismissing her command by using humor. “James, I’m being serious.”

“It takes hours for the current staff to get even simple food ready for you.”

“Better hire more help then. Now, go get me something I can train the dog with, it’s time to try out the techniques I just read about. Oh, and I want dinner at 4:30 today, so get moving”

***

Over the course of the following weeks, Abby was pleased to see how well the training had been going. Her meals, which exceeded 200,000 calories and weighed 120 pounds on average, had been arriving when she asked for them rather than on a schedule her husband had designed. Abby stopped as she realized, ‘I’m eating my pre-TS weight in food every meal. I could eat the old me.’ The dog had also quickly gotten over its fear of Abby when it realized that she would feed him. By the end of the week, it actively sought her company, allowing Abby to pick him up to sit on the couch next to her.

“You be careful you don’t sit on that dog,” teased James.

“Yeah, you know all about fearing this big butt, don’t you sweetie?” Abby shot back. “You know, I guess I just noticed, but my ass is definitely bigger than you now, isn’t it?” Abby’s backside was over five feet wide.

‘Her ass has probably been bigger than me for months,’ thought James. “Yes, honey, it certainly is a big butt.” He saw a flash of triumph on her face. ‘Oh shit, why did I say that? She knows she’s fit, she’s in great shape.’

“Really, you’re saying my ass is big? Are you calling me fat? How dare you,” said Abby with her best effort at indignation while trying to hide how playful she was really feeling. “I think you need to apologize.” She picked the dog up and set it on the coffee table in front of her. Then she got on hands and knees, facing away from her husband. She pulled her underwear off, dropping the massive piece of clothing on her husband. After untangling himself from the her panties, which were the size of a small bedspread, he saw his wife’s enormous bottom in front of him, her face looking back at him from further down the couch. “Well, come on. Kiss my butt.”

James took several steps to reach her ass, which was just the right height in the air to bring his face towards. He gave her a firm, sucking kiss on each of her massive cheeks. “Okay, I did it.”

“Did you? I didn’t even feel it. How about you do something else then, something I can feel?” Abby slid her arms forward, bringing her torso lower and exposing her pussy through the gap in her thighs. “Come on, how about you give me some downward dog oral?” James walked forward, craning his neck back so that as he stood directly under his wife’s enormous womanhood, his face was pointing up into it. Her lips were enormous, overwhelming James. He realized that it would be hopeless to try and stimulate her with only his mouth, so he got his hands involved, massaging and rubbing her as he tried to bring his mouth to her clit. It was just out of his reach, the size of a walnut and hanging inches above him. He tried standing on his tip toes and just barely got the tip of his tongue on it before falling back onto his feels.

Abby was resting partially on her forehead, peeking back at her husband, her own cleavage obscuring much of what was happening. But she could see him well enough and had felt his tongue to know that she needed to lower herself to help him. She lowered herself, just slightly, to allow James to reach her hardening clitoris. He gently sucked on it while tickling it with his tongue. ‘Oh, he’s good at using his hands too,’ thought Abby. James continued rubbing her lips, gradually slipping one of his arms into her sheath.

James was getting tired. He had taken his wife’s demand to get into better shape seriously, but his neck was beginning to get sore. He watched with trepidation as his wife began gently rocking up and down, just slightly. James continued to suck and slurp, hoping that his wife was not about to lie down on top of him. Her hips and her legs were swaying forward and back, up and down more and more above him. Her movements were growing slower but larger, forcing James to walk back and forth a few steps to keep himself aligned with her flushed vulva. ‘It’s the cunnilingus waltz,’ thought James.

Abby began to move faster, forcing James to pick up the tempo with his own movements. Her crotch was so wet that she was drooling on her husband; her juices were dripping on and slowly drenching the little man. ‘Ooooh, there we go, that’s it,’ she thought as she reached orgasm. She lay still for a moment as James pulled away from her red, blood-filled lips. She brought her hands back to her knees, and then rocked her body up so that she was sitting on her feet her husband now in front of her and looking up. She swung one of her massive legs out and then around, followed by her other leg. ‘Much more comfortable,’ she thought. She was sitting on her ass now, and she brought her ankles together as she sat long ways on the couch. ‘Got him penned in,’ Abby mused as she saw her husband surrounded by her legs. “Now, what next?” she asked, not really interested in James’s suggestion. Abby knew what was next.

The dog was whining. Abby had put him on the table before having her fun with James. “Ugh, be quiet pooch.” The dog kept whining. Annoyed, Abby snatched it off the table and set it on the floor. “Go, go play.” The dog ran off towards the kitchen area, ‘Probably to get food,’ thought Abby.

“Now, back to play time.”

***

“This night! April the 23rd! We have the biggest guest on the show to date! Well, not to date, she’s a married woman so she’s not available to date, but what I mean is we’ve never had a bigger guest, literally! It’s NBL champion and world’s largest land animal, Abby O’Brian! Welcome to This Night Show, I’m Chelsea Porter!” The audience cheered, as James watched the host of “This Night Show” begin her opening monologue. Chelsea Porter was a part of a new wave of Chicago based programming that many networks had recently gotten on a kick of airing. ‘There are doctor, cop, police dramas all set here now,’ thought James, ‘Why not a late show too?’ It had certainly made things easier in terms of accepting Chelsea’s invitation to appear on the show. ‘I can’t even imagine how we’d get to New York or LA. Maybe military cargo plane?’ James decided to hold onto that thought for another time, in case his wife ever wanted to travel. ‘Small window for that idea,’ thought James.

“We’re going to do something a little unusual here. Instead of having my sidekick, Anna, do the teardown we’re going to have our guest come out and do it to us.” The teardown was a segment on the show where Chelsea’s right-hand woman would mock the night’s guest while Chelsea put up a token defense, usually laughing along as she did. James had met Anna backstage and found her to be a very nice and charming woman, which impressed him even more as he realized how much acting went into playing a bitch for the cameras.

Anna spoke up, “I wanted to do it, but there’s too much of her to teardown. Also, even I know you should be nice to bitches who can step on you.” The audience laughed.

“All right, live from our green room, is tonight’s guest, Abby O’Brian.”

“Hey shorty, what’s up?” Abby asked, smiling.

“Oh you know same old, same old, but we’ll save that for the interview.”

“Oh, but I wanted to get some of the pleasantries out of the way. So, uh, let me ask, how is the weather down there?” James had read the script with Abby, it was full of deadpan anti-jokes. Abby paused awkwardly to sell the silliness of her joke. “Um, you know, what’s it like having your head stuck down there in the fog, you know, when uh, when there’s fog outside?”

“Um, you know it’s fine, I think, uh, weather’s pretty much the same down here as up there, I’m guessing.”

“Yeah, yeah,” Abby said, playing off her joke as unserious. “Um, so you’re pretty short. You must never have played basketball or volleyball in school I bet.”

Anna and Chelsea were dying of laughter, as well as a few of the taller members of the audience. The rest of the crowd was slowly catching on to the bit.

“I bet you never drank much milk, did you?”

“No, I think we each drank a normal amount of milk, right Anna?”

“Yeah, a couple glasses of milk a day, at most.”

“Glasses? Wait, did you mean like a couple of cows every day, or...”

“All right Abby, we’ll see you after the break. You need anything back there?”

“I already ate everything in the green room,” Abby replied. She let out a fake burp, covering her mouth. She revealed a wig she had concealed in her hand, acting as if it had been in her mouth. “And another hairdresser please, one that’s low-fat if you could.” The audience laughed at that, but James wondered if it would have seemed as funny to them if the same joke had been delivered in person by a giant woman who really was growing big enough to eat a small, maybe even medium sized, woman and still have room for dessert. The commercial break ended and the show returned.

“Welcome back! Without further delay, give a BIG round of applause for our guest, Abby O’Brian!” James watched his wife emerge from the backstage. The ceiling was probably around thirty feet high in his estimation. ‘A couple more months and she’d be hitting her head on the lights.’

Abby was wearing a long red dress with a deep v cut in the middle to show off her cleavage and midriff. She walked out and waved at the crowd before approaching Chelsea. Chelsea Porter had a typical late night set up with a desk on house right and a guest’s chair and couch on the left.

“We got you a special seat!” Chelsea shouted to Abby. Where there was normally a chair for the guest, a couch had been placed instead. ‘It’s wide enough, thought Abby, but that looks like a normal couch.’

“I’m going to crush it,” replied Abby.

“What?” Chelsea seemed confused.

“I’m too heavy, I’m going to destroy that couch.”

“Wait, hold on, before you sit down, me and Anna want to stand next to you.” Chelsea and Anna stood either side of Abby, while Anna pantomimed and made exaggerated shocked expressions comparing her height to Abby. “Abby, would you be so kind to lift your dress up just a bit to show where your knees are.” Abby grabbed a bundle of the fabric and lifted, revealing to the audience that her knees were over a foot higher than the two comedians. “Holy shit, she’s not even wearing shoes. Look at how big her feet are.” Abby’s feet were now over four feet long and nearly a foot and a half wide. Chelsea regathered herself and addressed Abby again. “Okay, so, we could probably do this all night but we have an interview to get to.” Anna went back to the second couch while Chelsea took her spot at her desk. Abby remained standing. “Okay, look, I think you should just take a seat.”

Abby tried to delicately sit herself down, but the furniture stood no hope. The legs all failed simultaneously, dropping Abby the remaining eighteen inches to the show floor. The studio shook slightly.

“Holy shit,” said Chelsea again. She peered over Abby’s lap to Anna who was looking out of sorts. “Hey Anna, if we get to our next segment, you’re going to want to scooch over a bit when Abby joins you on the couch.” The audience laughed, helping restore an air of relaxation in the studio. “So, girl-zilla, how tall are you now?”

“Just a bit over 26’ tall now.”

“Wow. You know you’re looking good you know, like a giant Annie Wayhathe.” Abby had argued with James in the past about the resemblance to the Hollywood actress. She had thought he was just flattering her. “You work out a lot? Pumping irons? Lifting cars? How much do you weigh, if I may ask, you know, just girl to girl?”

“I am almost 15,000 pounds now, and yes, I do try to stay fit. I can lift a few cars if I want, mostly I walk several miles around my neighborhood every morning, I do stretching in my house, you know, normal stuff.”

“Yeah, I do some of those things... so, when I was preparing for this interview, I see that all the time people ask you about not liking being so big, but honestly I’m kind of jealous.”

“People should be jealous. I’m the strongest person on the planet.”

“Well, I guess I was also struck by how you say that your sex life is going well, or at least that’s the implication.”

Abby blushed slightly, but also grinned. Anna reacted, putting a hand on Abby’s enormous thigh, offering mock reassurance, “Oh honey, this is late night, you don’t have to be shy about it.”

“Yeah, I do think I have a great sex life,” Abby replied, still blushing and smiling. “It’s different than it used to be, but really, I think it’s better and I think my husband feels the same way.”

Chelsea pointed to the remains of the couch underneath Abby, “Must be a bit of an ass-man, huh?” The audience laughed, as did Abby who was becoming quite bubbly in front of the cameras. Chelsea answered herself saying, “You know that must be great, just being able to sit on him if he annoys you or anything.”

“Oh, he knows better than to annoy me,” replied Abby, “Really, the only time he bothers me is when he says stuff like ‘No, Abby, don’t squash me,’ or ‘Abby, your tits are suffocating me,’ or ‘Please, I need to get some air.’ You know, sort of the usual whining from men.” The audience laughed along with the two comedians on stage. “I am definitely large and in charge at home.”

“You are one big, sexy lady,” continued Chelsea, “But I guess I do want to ask, how are you feeling these days about other stuff?”

“Well, we moved into our new home a few months ago. I didn’t like it at first, because all the furniture was actually too big. But I’m growing into. Like, as an example, when we moved in, the couches and chair seats were coming up to my neck, but now they’re closer to my belly.”

“You have giant furniture?”

“Oh yeah, expensive, reinforced concrete stuff with lots of padding and cushions and stuff. And you know, it was weird, I felt like a small girl again with how big a lot of it was, but then I’d have my husband and all these people walking around and I’d feel huge again. It’s a weird mix of feeling normal sized, small, and gigantic in my own home.”

“Wow, any examples?”

“Ok, so like today, as an example. I’m sitting at the dining table, my feet are still dangling off the chair because it’s so big. So that makes me feel like a little girl. But then my husband literally has another dining table that sits on top of the main one, and he’s sitting there like some sort of doll compared to me. So, it’s like I’m this little girl with a shrunken man, right?”

“Right.”

“But then, my lunch comes and it’s soup. But it’s being served to me in a bath tub, and it reminds me that I’m so big that they have to improvise basic things like bowls for me.”

“You ate a bath tub worth of soup?”

“No. I had seconds, so I had two bath tubs of soup.”

“Do you think you could eat me?”

“I don’t play for that team,” joked Abby, “No, but really, I probably could. Unrelated, but do you have anything for me to eat?” Abby looked at Chelsea intently, licking her lips.

“Okay, well, that’s our segment! We’re going to be getting our guest, like, all the pizza in the city over the break, see you after the commercials!”

Chelsea got up and approached Abby. “Wow, great segment, babe. Look, I know you said you don’t have interest in women, but here’s my number in case you change your mind about that. Really though, awesome, awesome TV.”

Growing Bold by Gille

Abby wore her anniversary gift as she picnicked at a local city park with her husband. James had found a seamstress who had agreed to recreate the dress that Abby had worn the night James proposed to her. He had been even more pleased when she agreed to do so for free, provided the dress was returned when Abby outgrew it. The dressmaker explained that it would serve as a great advertising device. It had been an easy agreement for James because he was sure that Abby would outgrow it within a week. It was a small, body hugging dress, emerald in color and strapless. ‘No hope of being repurposed the way she turns long dresses into short dresses.’

James looked up at his giant wife. She had been 5’ 4” and 120 two years ago. Last year, she had towered over him at 12’ 4” and barely managed to fit in a restaurant with him. Now, she stood 27’ 8” tall and approximately weighed eight and a half tons. Every day she was eating in excess of four hundred pounds of food. James remained 6’ and was a muscular 170 pounds. ‘She’d feel a bit uncomfortable for a few hours, but she could eat me,’ James had realized while managing her weekly menu.

At the park they met their team of chefs, who had begun preparing a pig roast. More accurately, they had prepared two pigs: a pig for James, the cooks, and a few butlers and their dates; a pig for Abby. Hundreds of boiled potatoes and ears of corn would supplement her main course. Small casks of wine had been brought, though James had been careful to make sure that she would not have enough to get drunk; she had to walk home and neither of them needed the headache of her crushing some homeless man or causing property damage on accident. 

Abby looked at the salad in her hands. They had disassembled several dozen heads of lettuce along with peeled cucumbers, sliced onions, peeled carrots. The vegetables were piled in a child’s swimming pool. They had given her a fork which she was pretty sure was just a pitchfork with a shortened handle. She did her best to scoop up a pile from the leafy green mound on her plate and bring it to her mouth without dropping any on herself or the ground. ‘Or on James, that’s all he needs at dinner is his klutz wife raining the world’s largest salad on him.’ Abby had always thought of herself as clumsy, while James had never doubted that she was the most graceful woman on Earth. 

James watched his wife eat as much salad as a community picnic would consume. A butler had arrived with a glass of wine for James, while two other butlers carried a mini-cask for Abby. They set it on the ground while a third server used a crow bar to pry the lid off. Abby’s massive hand closed around the keg the way she might have held a beer can two years ago. “Mmm, good wine,” she said. 

James couldn’t actually see how much she drunk as she kept the opaque cask in her hand, high above himself. He suspected she had gulped down half of it already, so he warned her, “We only have one more of those here, so pace yourself.” She looked down on him, a face the size of a billboard and gave him a pouty look. “We have more at home, promise.”

His comment made Abby realize what James had done. “I’m a big girl, I can handle my alcohol. I don’t appreciate you making that decision without consulting me.” She drank down the rest of the keg. “We have servants here, make someone go get more.”

She set the empty cask down roughly next to James, who stood up to better talk to his wife. “I should have talked about it with you,” said James, who was backing up to make eye contact. ‘Her breasts really make me get some distance to see her face,’ he observed. “But, Abby, is it really a good idea to drink a lot when you need to walk home.”

She looked angrily at James. ‘Why is he being so controlling?’ Abby decided that James was looking shifty, he had begun to sweat as well. ‘How dare he.’ Abby spoke with a low, flat voice, “Do you really want to fight me, or are you going to get me more wine?”

James saw her disapproval all over her face before he heard her annoyed and authoritative tone. “I guess I don’t want to fight you on our anniversary.” He walked off to send someone for more wine.

‘You don’t want to fight me any other day either,’ thought Abby. Servants had already left the preparation area near James and Abby’s picnic spot, carrying her another cask. 

James returned shortly after. He looked at his empty salad plate, which had been half full when he left. He stared up at Abby, who took another swig from her drink, before looking down at her husband. She saw annoyance on his face. Abby, staying seated on the ground placed her near hand on her hip and shot a mean look back at James, “What?” she challenged.

James backed down, “Nothing,” he responded. ‘That’s right nothing,’ thought Abby. ‘He still needs a little more breaking. This pup is a too aggressive.’ James had realized that he needed to change his disposition and that he had failed to deescalate the tension that was overshadowing their anniversary picnic the way his wife’s body was literally overshadowing him in the park.

“Do you like the dress?” James asked. He breathed a sigh of relief when he saw his wife brighten up at the question.

“Yes, I love it. It’s a wonderful gift.” Abby really did love it. ‘He might be too paternalistic and disrespectful and dishonest, but he knows my taste and our history, for sure.’ Abby was pleased to see that James responded positively to her own expressions of happiness. James watched with concealed concern as she drank her fourth cask. Her face was growing red.

The servers then brought out the main dinner. James had barely finished his pork when his wife was asked him if he was going to finish his dinner. “Abby, please, if you’re still hungry, the servers will get you more.” She ignored her husband’s suggestion, ripping the plate from his hands with just her index finger and thumb. The corn and the potato were barely crumbs for her, and she tipped the plate into her open mouth, the starchy veggies disappearing in an instant. She dropped the empty plate on her husband’s lap. James couldn’t keep his annoyance concealed, “Okay, fine, I’ll go get the leftovers for you.” 

“Thank you,” Abby purred. ‘There we go, this is better. What a lovely anniversary dinner I’m having.’ When James returned, he had managed to rescue a few dozen potatoes and ears of corn as well as nearly a third of the roast pig. “This is a wonderful anniversary dinner, James.” She picked up the remainder of the pig with one hand, ripping into the cooked flesh and tearing through cartilage, crushing bone as well. She didn’t bother picking through bones anymore, it was simply too inconvenient. James scarfed down the side dishes he had gotten himself, fearing his wife might beat him to the punch a third time.

“Dessert is at home, honey,” James was in no rush, as he had imagined that they would stay at the park for several hours, enjoying the long daylight that came to the upper Midwest following the spring equinox and daylight savings time. Abby, however, had different plans; namely, eating the dozens of cakes that were waiting for her at home. 

She got up and stumbled just slightly, her foot crashing down next to James who turned ghostly white for having been nearly crushed by his wife’s drunken misstep. “Oops,” she slurred. “Commeresweetie.” She picked James up, ‘First time she’s picked me up in one hand,’ James thought, and deposited him in her bosom. She shifted him around to make sure he was wedged in well, her enormous bosom keeping him in place. She giggled slightly at the sight of his lower body disappearing between her gigantic breasts. 

James could feel his feet find contact with the dress, while he rested his hands at his sides on top of her titanic ta-tas. His hips were firmly wedged by her cleavage, but much of his upper torso remained free. He did his best to lean back, keeping himself close to his wife’s body as she began stumbling home. ‘Please, please, please keep up that fantastic posture of yours,’ thought James. ‘If you bend over, I’m going to topple out and break my neck.’ After five harrowing minutes that felt like thirty, they arrived home.

“JAMES! Where’s my cake!” Abby called out, apparently forgetting her husband was in her bosom. She apparently remembered after yelling out, looking down her nose into her cleavage. She giggled fervently and pulled James out. “Get out of their silly, it’s dessert time.” Several large chocolate cakes had been placed on the table by their employees, apparently responding directly to Abby’s call for food. Abby set James down on the table and began devouring one of the cakes. “Mmmmmm,” she intoned, licking her lips. “Here, let me give you some.” James watched as his wife scooped a chunk of another cake with the tip of her index finger which was as long as her arm had been two years ago. She forced the chunk into James’s mouth. Or more accurately, she shoved much of it onto his face, as the chunk was itself much too large to fit in his mouth.

“Well, look at my messy little man,” this intoxicated giantess teased. James saw a twinkle in her eye, followed by her hand reaching for him again. She picked him up, holding him several feet above the table and pulled his pants off, followed by his underwear, socks, and then his shirt. Then she took his body and mashed it onto one cake, and then the next, coating his body with mushy chocolate confection and frosting. She put extra attention on coating his head and his crotch. “You look so tasty, James.” She brought him closer to her mouth. James could see the saliva coating her tongue as she opened her mouth and stuck her wriggling tongue out to meet his face.

She licked the length of his face, her tongue totally covering his features as she licked the cake from his head. James was in her grasp, his hands pinned to his sides by her hands which completely encompassed his torso. Her tongue withdrew into her mouth, before he saw her lips part wide. Her teeth and then the back of her throat came into view as she put James’s head in her mouth. James was in darkness, he could hear only the slippery sloshing of her tongue and the mixture of cake and saliva being worked into her gullet. He felt his body being pulled backwards, and his head followed with it, while Abby’s lips and tongue gave his head a farewell kiss. 

“You taste so good. Too bad I’d choke if I tried to swallow you.” It had been the first time James had gotten so far into her mouth; she had never put his head in like that. James remembered that she had smothered his groin with the dessert as well. He had already been sporting an erection, but it now got so stiff that it was hurting.

“Keep tasting me,” he told her. Abby smiled before opening her lips, and then lifting James up higher, holding his shoulders with her fingers, bringing the top of his head level with the top of hers. She began working her tongue up and down James’s legs, as she gradually lowered him the more progress she made cleaning the cake off of him. When she reached his balls, he was now clinging to her nose, his head just slightly above her eye level. She held him up with her tongue, her grasp on his shoulders serving as a mere assurance he would not be dropped. James couldn’t believe how good his testicles were feeling, his wife’s tongue was like a wide, sensual bicycle seat. She parted her mouth slightly as she withdrew her tongue, pressing James into her lips with her free hand. She teased and lightly sucked her husband’s penis. James lasted only a couple minutes before coming all over her tongue. He had to tell her he had released, as she hadn’t even noticed. She grabbed him more firmly around the waist again, swallowed the mess of cake and ejaculate on her tongue and began finishing the job of licking her husband clean.

She was beginning to feel more clear-headed. ‘Not drunk anymore, just buzzed,’ she thought. She had James in hand, holding him near her chest. She looked with pleasure at his blissful expression. His skin shimmered as the light caught the saliva he was still mostly coated with. She could tell he had enjoyed dessert as much as she had. As Abby walked back to her bed, she wanted more from her husband than sweet flavor. She reached her room, set James on the bed, quickly undressed, and then grabbed him again.

She plopped herself on the bed, which groaned and bounced in response to the impact of her tonnage. Keeping hold of her husband, she began kissing him, smothering his face in her lips. Abby loved the sensation of rubbing her tongue over his face, feeling out his features. With her other hand she began gently tickling herself, just enough to get the blood rushing to her other lips. Abby set her husband down gently, so that he was standing on her throat, bent over at the waist over top of her chin while she gave him one more kiss before picking him up again with her grip reversed. She moved him down along her body, headfirst towards her genitals. She stopped playing with herself and instead began rubbing her husband’s head on her labia, moving him up and down. James offered no protest, but she could feel his penis getting erect again as it brushed the bottom of her pinky finger. His forehead provided force and hardness, followed by his semi-rigid nose, and then his tickling tongue as she rubbed up and down. As she went slower, she could faintly feel his breathing on her moistening mound. 

Abby moved James ever lower now, bringing his penis into contact with her clit. She turned him around again, so that his head was faced towards her and his belly rested just above her vagina. His legs dangled, resting just inside her outer labia which had spread apart in her state of heightened arousal. She put her arm over the back of her husband, reaching down the length of his body and placing her index and middle finger on one butt cheek, and her ring and pinky on the other. She rubbed him back and forth, now with smaller and more directed movements as she forced his stiff mast up and down along her clit. Waves of pleasure were beginning to emanate, and she let out a moan. She was getting closer to orgasm, and she began squeezing and pushing James’s rear end more forcefully. She relaxed her grip as she began to orgasm; as her muscles contracted and sent feelings of ecstasy coursing through her, she could feel James begin pumping forcefully and his penis spasm as it was pressed against her glans.

Abby relaxed, laying on her back and feeling the heat continue in her vagina, her juices still flowing. James was still resting on her vulva, panting. She pulled him up, dragging him onto her body, where she watched him turn himself over, resting spread eagle on her belly. She effortlessly turned him back over, and set him next to her tit, pushing his head onto her nipple. James seemed to read her mind, and began licking it, softly pressing his teeth into it just enough to cause some sensual pain. Abby rubbed herself for several minutes before coming again. James, seemed to realize she was spent, and sat down, resting his back against her enormous breast. They say together like that for fifteen minutes, each of them spent and content. Their post-coital tranquility was interrupted when a furious grumbling came from Abby’s stomach.

“You are so lucky I’m not bigger that I am, right now,” she told her not-yet bite sized husband.

***

Abby had protested, but James knew he had to take a stand. “I have to sleep separately from you. It’s not safe for me in your bed anymore, there’s too much risk of you just rolling over and squashing me.” It was a week after their anniversary, and Abby had grown another four inches taller. She weighed over nine tons; her breasts alone weighed around nine hundred pounds. Abby had been pushing against her husband’s request for months. She had tried letting him sleep on top of her, but she was not comfortable sleeping on her back. James was too uncomfortable and fearful of sliding off her when she slept sideways. 

Abby debated putting her foot down, figuratively, the debated putting it down literally. ‘He’s right,’ she thought, ‘but I need to make it clear it’s not his decision to make alone.’ As much as she liked having James with her in bed, she liked the idea of keeping him alive for future fun and games even more. ‘Oh, and I love the little guy,’ she thought after listing the rest of the benefits of protecting James. “Fine, but make sure you push your bed near the balcony so I can reach you easily.”

“Thank you, I know this isn’t ideal, and I wish we could still share a bed, but this is for the best.”

Abby nodded her approval as James walked off to arrange his room in a way that pleased his wife. Bored, Abby decided to help her husband move his things. She opened the miniature closet in her room and grabbed most of his wardrobe in one hand. As she stood up, she noticed how sparse her own closet was. Her incredible growth had meant for nearly two years that she could only wear any piece of clothing once or twice before it no longer fit. A number of dresses had been designed with extra material so they could be expanded and worn several times over the course of a month or two, but this approach generally only worked with longer and baggier outfits. ‘Something’s not here,’ she realized.

“James, where did my green dress go?”

“Well, you outgrew it. It was form fitting when you wore it, and your measurements have all grown at least six inches since a week ago.” James could see that Abby appeared hurt. ‘Shit,’ he thought. “I mean, we get rid of your outgrown clothes all the time, I guess I didn’t realize you would want to keep it.”

“It was my anniversary gift. How could you just get rid of that without even asking me?” Abby felt tears forming. ‘What a stupid, selfish man.’ She dropped James’s clothes on top of him and stomped off to the living room, where she ate truckloads of ice cream and binge watched Webflix for the rest of the day.

***

Dr. Stoke arrived at the O’Brian’s home again early in June, measuring Abby at 28’ 9” and 18,890 pounds. “Well, let me check some calculations here... well, our best guess is that you’re in great shape for a woman your height.” The doctor took vital measurements and blood from Abby as she had during all her prior check-ups and returned with the results. “Same story as before, it’s going to be at least another year. Let’s see, according to the growth chart here... wow, you’ll be at least 65’ tall.”

‘She’s going to reach the ceiling in this home too,’ thought James. ‘There’s nowhere else in the city she can live indoors, this was the biggest building with empty space. We’ll need to move to the suburbs, maybe the countryside... she loves the city though.’ James asked the doctor, “Can we schedule you to come back the next two months?” 

“Absolutely, that seems like an entirely reasonable idea to me. Frankly, I’d be here every day if you let me. But, uh, I understand your desire for privacy. Yes, yes, I’ll have the office make the appointments.”

The doctor left and James approached his wife, who had been surly and distant with him following his mistake with her dress. “Look, honey, I know you’re mad at me, but we need to talk about that diagnosis.”

Abby sighed, overcoming her frustration to talk to James. “What did you want to say?”

“We need to talk about moving. That diagnosis means that a year from now, your head will be scraping the ceiling, and that’s in the tallest part of the house. There are already large areas where the roof only comes to forty feet high.”

“Well, fine, we’ve moved a couple times already, what’s another move?”

“Abby, there just isn’t anywhere big enough in the city to house you anymore. We’re rich, but even we don’t have the kind of money it takes to build a personal sky scraper, let alone the cost of just getting the land to do so.”

“I love the city, you know that.”

“I do. That’s why I asked for the doctor to come back each of the next two months. I like our home, and I can tell you love the neighborhood. So, we’ll see if we can get lucky and maybe find out whether your growth will end in 13 or 14 months from now. You would have to decide whether you’d be okay with stooping your head down in your own home again.”

“Thank you for thinking of me,” Abby replied. She was genuinely happy to hear evidence of James’s thoughtfulness again. ‘Maybe it’s time I forgave him,’ she thought.

“I’m not saying we have to move if things come back with more news of growth, but... well you need to think about it and make a decision.”

***

A few weeks later, James and Abby were watching the NBL championships together on their couch, watching the seventh and final game in the final series. Jok Williams and the San Diego Clappers were playing a road game at the San Antonio Spars, a team headlined by the largest woman in the NBL. Angela Gutierrez had just managed to stay under the height limit, standing 9’ 11” tall. She had become a dominant player in the NBL, though nowhere near as overwhelming as Abby had ever been. Somehow, despite being a professional athlete, Angela had grown even fatter than when she had been drafted. James did the rough math in his head and guessed that when Abby had been Angela’s current weight that Abby had been nearly four feet taller.

She wasn’t just fat either, she was in poor fitness as well. She rarely ran back to play defense, leaving her teammates trying to play four on five well enough to allow her to lumber around the offensive hoop. She was a poor role model for basketball players, and a bad example of personal habits. It wasn’t unusual to see her stuffing her face even while sitting on the bench, her massive backside covering up three chairs. Her team compensated her laziness and sloth by substituting her out for defensive plays as often as possible. When she occasionally did play defense, her sluggish movement frequently lead to her delivering dangerously powerful fouls. She had swatted men over the way a bear could deliver a blow.

‘She’s tall enough to be the best player in the league, and she wastes that opportunity by stuffing her face,’ thought Abby. The true star of the Spars was a much more traditionally size point guard who was an amazing shooter. He was also the chief face of the second most popular apparel company. “Check this commercial out, James.” James watched as the point guard engaged in a dribbling routine on a basketball court in the city, before pulling up and releasing a J into the basket. “Try to be great,” the tagline of the commercial said.

“Well, what about the commercial? Seemed kind of plain.”

“It’s not that commercial that’s really interesting, but it adds context to the commercial I just made. Athena got a leaked version of the script. That last ad shoot I did was a response.”

At halftime, Athena’s commercial came on. It featured an actor that looked similar to the Spars’ point guard, doing the same routine. Large booming noises increased in volume, until finally the actor dropped the ball and fled. As the ball rolled out of camera frame, a giant, basketball-shoe clad foot stomped into frame, the Athena checkmark clearly visible. The camera panned up Abby’s foot to Abby’s face. “Don’t just try to be great. Be dominant.” Abby stepped on the camera frame, the Athena checkmark again prominently displayed on her sole.

“That was pretty hot, honey.”

“You think so? Maybe I need to threaten to step on you more often, then.” 

***

“You know, this is the first month you’ve grown two feet or more.” 

“Hmm?”

“From start of June to end of June, you grew over two feet in height.” Abby was now 30’ 9” and passed 15,000 pounds in weight. Her meals had surpassed James’s bodyweight.

“Abby, there’s something more serious I wanted to talk to you about.”

“What is it?”

“Well, I wanted to talk to you about kids.”

“James, you know that ovulation stops during TS. I couldn’t have kids if I wanted, and we both know it’s at least a year before I could.” Abby hadn’t wanted to discuss the topic, but she had begun to doubt she would ever have children, even when her eggs began releasing again. ‘Who knows whether I could be safely pregnant? My body might crush the baby while it was still in the womb.’

“I know, but when we got engaged, I told you that more than anything else in the world that I wanted to be a dad someday. And you said you always pictured yourself as being a mother eventually. I think we should consider adopting.”

This development surprised Abby. She had always thought that James’s urge to be a father was some sort of reproductive urge, some effort to pass down his genes. ‘He really has a fatherly urge.’ Abby thought about his request briefly, before deciding she needed more time to consider it.

“James, I want to be honest, I had sort of moved on from the idea of ever having kids, though I didn’t realize that until you forced the topic.” She could see grave disappointment on her husband’s face. “I need more time. I’ll consider it.”

Big toy by Gille

James sat in his office next to the kitchen, checking accounting balances, making projections, and trying not to panic. Their expenses for the fiscal year would be in the millions. ‘Even if she stopped growing now, we’d still eat through her current wealth in thirty, maybe thirty-five years.’ James put in some conservative estimates of her future earnings potential. ‘Pointless,’ he thought, ‘She’s not staying her current size; we already know that.’ The doctor had returned again, repeating her same message: Abby showed no signs of her growth coming to an end any time in the next year. The expenses would continue to grow. ‘We need to find new income, new investments maybe.’ James and Abby had put much of her settlement money into low-risk investments; it had seemed prudent at the time, but James was worrying now that they simply weren’t making enough money off the investments. ‘We’ll have to liquidate that stuff in maybe five or ten years, maybe sooner.’

James saved his work, deciding that it would be better to work on something less stressful. He began looking up new food sources, and re-began the never-ending process of evaluating and comparing shipping options, management techniques, and incentive structures. Providing everyday necessities for his wife had become a business in itself. James personally managed staff exceeding thirty people. In addition to the servants, cooks, and truck drivers, Abby also maintained an agent to deal with commercials and media appearances, as well as a team of lawyers on retainer.

After half an hour, James made some notes for himself on a possibly new approach to getting day old bread and walked out of his office. ‘Some hands on management, some cooking, that will relax me.’ James walked into the enormous kitchen, which was next to the room he had put his office in. The kitchen covered thousands of square feet of floor space with a spacious twelve foot high ceiling. The kitchen had been renovated out of an area where James suspected a number of offices had been back when the building was still a massive slaughterhouse. James began peeling potatoes before dicing them and cutting up some onions. Then, he fried some bacon, removed it, and sautéed the potatoes and onions before adding the strips back.

As James prepared to begin eating, he heard the booming steps of his wife approaching the kitchen. He looked out over the countertop and saw her approaching, more and more of her disappearing out of view the closer she got, until eventually only her legs up to her knees were visible. James began eating hurriedly, fearing he wouldn’t get a chance to finish it. Abby got down onto all fours, spotting James. “I thought I smelled something tasty,” she said. James watched as she began reaching for him, pulling him out of the kitchen. He just barely managed to finish scarfing the bacon hash down. His stomach hurt from eating so fast, while the speed with which he was withdrawn from the kitchen made him dizzy.

Abby, standing more than 31.5’ tall and weighed over 12 tons, stood up, holding her husband in her hand. She brought him up to her face and gave him an enormous kiss. “You don’t look well,” she said after getting a better look at her husband. “Is something wrong?”

James was fighting to keep his lunch in place. He spoke quietly because he feared that talking might give the potatoes and bacon the exit they seemed to be seeking. “Nothing, just made myself a lunch. Did you have your lunch yet?” It was 11:30 AM on a Sunday, and Abby had been asleep when James had dragged his sleepy self into the office in the morning.

“Nah,” Abby sang back. “I just had lunch half an hour ago. Slept in today. No one dares to wake me,” she giggled, “so I wind up sleeping in later and later now. Figured I’d have them make me a pile of omelets, a pile of pancakes, a barrel of bacon. You know, have a big breakfast.” James connected his wife’s late start to the day with the state he had found the kitchen in, where a dozen workers had been working on cleaning pots and pans. James felt something coming up, he couldn’t help himself any longer. A loud and long belch escaped his mouth. Even as James was thankful that it had been only air escaping, his wife made a face at him in disgust. “Ew, gross!” she declared. She set him down quickly. “I felt that on my wrist. Now I need to go wash my hands. Why are you men such pigs?”

On the word “pigs” James watched Abby have a realization. “Are we still on for tonight?” she asked. She had made an unusual request for dinner, something she still wasn’t sure was a good idea.

“Yeah,” replied James. “Preparation should be wrapping up here soon. Just give the kitchen staff an hour’s warning if you can help it.” James shared his wife’s unease. Neither were sure what they were doing was okay, though they both looked forward to the evening as well.

“Are you going to help them?”

“I don’t think so. They’ve got their directions, I think they can handle this without my personal involvement...”

Abby tried to diffuse the conversation with humor. “I think maybe my little husband is getting a little lazy.” She was teasing him, but she felt there was an element of truth to her joke. Abby never saw James doing any work beyond occasionally getting involved in cooking her meals. ‘Even then, I bet he only really stands around, ordering people around.’ At the same time though, Abby wished that James would simply hire someone else to manage everything. ‘He seems to have just enough work to avoid spending time with me.’

“I’ve been up since 6 AM for your information. My hard work might pay off too, I think I might be able to make bulk purchases of slightly stale bread at a huge discount. Wouldn’t you like more bread?”

Abby picked James up again, squeezing him slightly. “That sounded a little bit like backtalk to me. I must be mistaken though. Am I mistaken, husband?” she said, squeezing him slightly harder as she finished her question. James’s arms were pinned, his torso was completely encompassed in her hand. He looked at his wife who was smirking at his struggles. James managed to look down and realized how foolish it would be to even break free of her mighty grasp.

“I would never talk back to my beautiful, loving, kind,” James struggled for the word he needed, “And forgiving wife.” James hoped he had found one of the right words. Her grip relaxed, keeping James secure but in more comfort. She looked pleased.

“Go on, tell me more of those wonderful compliments.” She batted her eye lashes and smiled.

“You’re beautiful, you’re wonderful, you’re smart, you’re thoughtful,” James knew he was being coerced, but at the same time the words came easily. ‘I should tell her how I feel more often,’ James thought. “You’re strong, you’re powerful, you’re sexy. You have a great sense of humor. You’re the most incredible woman in the world and you’re better than I deserve.”

“It really is a wonder I’m married to you,” she teased back. “That’s why I think you’re slacking. You forgot to mention rich and talented in that list, by the way. I think you’re trying to live off my teat.” She smushed her husband’s head into one of her breasts. “I guess it is a pretty big teat though.”

***

After letting her husband go to do whatever it was he did all day, Abby went for a walk around the neighborhood. ‘Not my favorite height I’ve ever been,’ she thought. She knew it was rude to peep, but she enjoyed seeing ordinary people and what they got up to when she went on her walks. Her eyes were now just at the level where second stories turned into third stories, putting windows at the wrong spot to look through casually. She walked down the street and reached a local grocery that had opened. Abby could smell the sweet scent of citrus wafting through the warm summer air. A massive display of oranges had been put outside where the young business owners were peddling fresh produce.

“Hi Abby!” one of them called out to her, waving. She maintained a cheery and positive attitude as Abby approached. ‘She’s very polite to stay looking so friendly when I get closer,’ Abby thought. ‘It takes a lot of courage to stay put when anything as big as me is approaching.’ Abby got on her knees as she approached the open market that had been set out in front of the grocery.

“Those oranges smell amazing,” Abby said. Her mouth was watering. She had not been particularly hungry when she left the house, but the fruit seemed so appetizing. “Is my credit still good here?”

The grocer bubbled back, “Of course! We know you, you’re just down the street and you’ve never failed to settle up with us.” Abby didn’t wait for further invitation and cleared the display of oranges, filling her hand with them. She slowly tipped them, a dozen at a time into her mouth. Her powerful jaws flattened them quickly, the bitter waxiness of the rinds mixed with the incredible sweetness of the fruits. At home, she would have had her servants prepare this snack by removing the rinds, but she was in no mood to wait. “Wow,” said the shop owner. Abby looked down at the amazed young woman. “Sorry for the peanut gallery,” the tiny woman said bashfully, looking away from Abby’s gaze. “It’s just, seeing you eat those oranges... it was like seeing a normal sized woman eat N&Ns or some other candy.” Abby grinned, and the shop owner looked up just enough to see it. Her friendly personality seemed to return instantly. “Uh, so here’s your receipt. Thanks for stomping on by,” she tittered. Abby took the tiny slip of paper and slipped it into one of her cavernous pockets so that she could pass it on to James later.

Abby was well known in her neighborhood, not just because of her fame, but because of her frequent strolls around the neighborhood. ‘I may be gigantic, but it’s nice to stay engaged in my community,’ she thought. Over the course of months, she had gotten on a first name business with hundreds of people, though Abby struggled to remember most of the first names she was introduced to.

‘Danielle,’ Abby remembered. ‘That was Danielle.’ As she got up and began walking away, she looked back at the sign hanging over the red brick grocery store. “Dans’ Food” read the sign. The owners were named Daniel and Danielle. ‘Of course, how could I forget that?’ Abby thought. Abby’s preoccupation was broken when she heard something skidding along the ground near her foot. She looked down and saw a terrified young man, sitting on his ass. He was wearing a bicycle helmet. Abby made the connection and realized she felt something on the underside of her sandal. She carefully, yet delicately balanced herself against a building while turning to look over her shoulder at her foot as she lifted her leg backwards into the air. She brushed the remains of a bicycle off her sole and the crushed aluminum clattered onto the road.

“Are you okay?” Abby asked the young man. She knew that she must have run into him while she had been thinking about the grocers, but she was trying to piece together in her mind what happened. ‘I’m not big enough to casually step on him,’ she thought. Her normal steps only came a foot or two off the ground. She loved teasing James at home, but she had to high-step to really get her foot over him when he stood upright. Abby saw a skid mark on the ground. ‘Ah, he came around the corner quickly and tried breaking to avoid me. His bike must have skid under my foot. He’s lucky he got clear of it.’

The man continued to look at her with fear, unable to answer her. Abby sighed, “Look, do you know who I am?” He managed to nod. “Come by my house, I’ll have my husband get you a replacement bike, okay?” He nodded again. “Now, are you okay? Are you injured?”

He finally got to his feet and stammered, “I-I-I-I... I’m o... I’m o... I’m f-f-f-f-fine.” Abby thought that was probably true, only noting superficial scrapes.

“Good. Look out where you’re going in the future. Or failing that, watch out where giant women are going.” She pointed to the remains of the bike. “That could have been you.”

***

James had heard Abby come home and ask for final preparation for her dinner to begin. A butler had also forwarded a receipt from Dans’ Food and a warning that a young man would eventually come to the home asking to have a new bike purchased. James made the connection quickly. It wasn’t the first time they had been put in a position to pay for accidental property damage.

He left his office and heard his wife talking on the phone in the living room. It sounded like she was on the phone with her agent.

“Sounds great, looking forward to it,” she said into the phone before hanging up.

“Who was that?”

“My agent. She had a couple projects for me. I signed up to do a spooky Halloween party thing on TV. Sounds like it might be some kind of Halloween version of Rock and Roll New Year’s Eve. Except instead of being hosted by an old man, it’s being hosted by a giant woman.”

“Oh, that sounds fun.”

“They asked me to come out to Hollywood for the other project. They want me to shoot scenes for an Attack of the Fifty-Five Foot Woman next winter. I know getting out there will be hard, but they’re going to pay for it all and we could use the income.”

“Wow, nice to hear you think about our finances again.” Abby had been an active and informed participant to managing their money before she had started her NBL career.

“Well, I needed to get you to quit your whining.”

“Uh... so are you ready for dinner?”

“I think so.” Abby got up and started walking towards her kitchen table. ‘Why am I so nervous? I’m the predator here.’ She sat herself on the table with her back to the kitchen. She heard the elevator begin to raise, her unusual dinner coming up to meet its devourer. A number of small pigs were being dragged along on leashes, where they were restrained by a number of servants. Live food. Abby felt like she was breaking a taboo, but also was about to fulfill a desire she had long felt. Even as a child she had liked to play predator, playing pretend to be a cat or a dinosaur or any other creature that chased and ate its smaller prey. As she had gone through puberty, her feelings had intensified. Vore had been a favorite area of play with her husband when they had dated. Today was a step forward in experiencing her fantasy.

“They’ve been shaved down, they’ve been relieved of... well, they’ve been relieved multiple times. They’re clean. Their mouths’ are tied, so there’s no biting. They’re ready.” James had many of the same fears as his wife. These animals would certainly fit in her mouth. ‘Will she be able to swallow them?’ James doubted it. ‘Will she be able to stand chewing them up?’ James hoped she would enjoy it. ‘Prepping these animals was way cheaper and easier than cooking them.’ James pitied the animals, but at the same time was excited to watch his wife prey upon something in real life.

“I’m ready.” Abby lowered her head, bringing her chin down just below the table. She lined her mouth up with the table surface and opened her mouth, waiting for James to bring her an offering. She watched as her husband struggled to drag the animal towards her waiting lips. Abby couldn’t remember the last time she had been so turned on by the prospect of eating something. James was practically leaning on her face now, pulling backwards on the leash of the animal with all his strength. The pig dug in as best as it could, but it continued sliding slowly forward. James got behind the pink morsel, trying a different approach. He started pushing it towards the small cave that was Abby’s mouth. Abby watched him strain, his face getting red and his own feet slipping as he continued to fail to get it in. It was practically there, but he just couldn’t quite make it. She slipped her tongue out, knocking the pig’s front legs out from under its body. James suddenly found the resistance much lower and slipped as he managed to force the rest of the animal into his wife’s trap. She slurped the rest of the leash in, which had been made of leather.

Abby watched her husband get up to watch her eat. ‘Today the pig,’ Abby thought, ‘Next year...’ she touched herself as she felt the pig in her mouth and looked at her husband. ‘I can’t swallow it,’ Abby quickly realized. The animal fit in her mouth, but she was sure she would choke if she tried to swallow it whole. Abby turned the pig over and over in her mouth, tasting its skin and feeling its puny limbs occasionally flail about. ‘Nothing to do except chew,’ she decided after realizing she was only tasting her own saliva after keeping the animal in her mouth for over a minute.

She bit down, beginning to masticate the pig. She tasted blood. Lots of blood. The flavor didn’t bother her, but she was surprised by how much was flowing from the lump that she was chewing. It was warm and sticky and thick. She felt slightly ill as she swallowed the former creature. She saw that James was looking at her expectantly. She opened her mouth wide, sticking her tongue out. “Ahhhh! All gone!” He looked impressed.

“How was it? You want another?”

“It was... good. I think I can feed myself now.” She reached over her husband and grabbed another pig which was grunting and straining, thrashing helplessly as it tried to escape her grasp. The truth was, Abby was feeling revolted. There was simply too much warm blood in her mouth. But she was very hungry, and these pigs were her dinner. She didn’t bother playing with this pig, depositing in her mouth and chomping down quickly. ‘The faster the better,’ she thought. Her dinner was becoming an ordeal. She reached for another pig. She bit down. The blood washed over her tongue again. She felt a spasm in her upper stomach. ‘Oh no.’ She lowered her head and spit the half chewed pig onto the table. “I can’t,” is all she said before storming towards her bathroom.

***

Their experiment had failed. They had both found it arousing at first, but the simple fact was that Abby simply couldn’t handle chewing live food. “Maybe when I’m bigger and it doesn’t seem like there’s so much blood, I can do it,” she had said. James suggested they set aside trying live food until she was big enough to swallow her food whole. Abby agreed. ‘That could be half a year or less,’ James had thought.

James was happy to put off future experiments. After his wife had finished retching, it had taken hours of hard work for the workers to adequately clean her bath room of any platter. Worse, James had been forced to scramble to find her a replacement dinner. He had called every delivery restaurant, no matter what they offered, that was in range of their home. She enjoyed the food, but it had come at a tremendous price.

The next month, August, the doctor came again. It was late in the month, and Doctor Stoke recorded Abby as being 35’ in height and weighing nearly 17 tons. Abby’s feet were 5’ 5” long and just shy of 2’ wide. She watched with amusement as the lab technicians that accompanied Dr. Stoke stood with their backs flush against her sole. A couple of them were shorter that her foot was tall as she sat with her feet sticking straight up. ‘I used to be shorter that my feet,’ Abby realized. She imagined knocking the small women over, rubbing her feet on them. She felt empowered. It was harder than ever for her to keep her fantasies from becoming her actions. ‘No, I need them to keep coming back,’ she told herself, ‘Besides, I don’t need the public thinking I’m some kind of monster.’

The doctor offered the same pronouncement as she ever did. Abby would reach eighty feet as she would grow for at least the next year. Dr. Stoke and her staff departed, leaving James to talk to Abby in private.

“Christ, Abby, eighty feet? We definitely have to move.”

She sighed, “Yes, I know. I’m bummed about that, but to be honest, I made peace with that a month ago.” She smiled mischievously at James. “I’ve decided to focus on all the funs things that will come from being so big. You’re going to need to find me some stuff I can smash. Maybe some cars or some buildings that need to be demolished anyway.” James got excited about that, picturing Abby smashing and crushing abandoned parts of the city. Abby could see his excitement. “Hmm, how about another game first. Oh, actually, there’s something I’ve been wanting to do. You’re not busy, are you?”

“No, I can play.”

“Good. We’re going to play doll. I’m the girl, and you’re my doll.” She grabbed her husband, who was now the relative height of a Barbara doll. “The rules are easy. You pretend to be a doll and I do whatever I want with you. Now, don’t move a muscle unless I position you that way, you understand?”

James turned to his wife to address her, “Yes I do, honey.”

She grabbed his head and turned it so that it was looking straight ahead instead. “No, apparently you don’t, sweetie. Dolls don’t move their own heads.” James figured out what she wanted, and kept his joints locked as best he could. “You know, it’s a good thing we played this now. I didn’t say anything before, but your wardrobe has been terrible for too long. So I had a bunch of clothes ordered for you. Now, I’m going to dress you up and see how they look. Isn’t that great?”

‘Actually it is great, I’ve always been terrible at fashion,’ thought James. “Yes, Abby,” he answered, keeping his face and head otherwise as motionless as possible. A team of butlers pushed in a wardrobe.

Abby extended her husband’s arms out and ripped his shirt off. She felt a wave of nostalgia mixed with power as she remembered the way she had played with her toys as a child. ‘I never did play with my dolls like a normal little girl,’ she thought. ‘Who knew I was practicing to play like an adult?’ She saw her husband’s bare and hairy chest, his firm pectorals, and his well-toned biceps. ‘Much better than my old dolls,’ she thought. Over the course of the afternoon she put dozens of different outfits on her husband, picking which clothes she thought were better. She had been annoyed to find how difficult it was to button up a doll-sized shirt with actual buttons. James had offered to break the rules to handle the buttons, but Abby shut him down. Instead, she had called a maid over to handle the button work. Abby lowered her husband onto the ground each time more delicate work was required.

Finally, she ran out of clothes to put on him. She dismissed the maid. “You know, I really didn’t spend that much time dressing my dolls up when I was small,” she said to James. “Really, I spent most of my time undressing them.” She removed his latest outfit, dropping it onto the floor. “Why don’t I show you how I played with my dolls after I went through puberty?” Abby stomped towards her bedroom, growing excited about playing with her toy.

She set James on the bed and removed her own clothes. Abby sat down, her massive weight tilting the mattress and causing James to stumble, before he regained his footing and returned to the pose his wife had left him in. One of her thighs stretched before him, the other surely behind him. Her leg was probably at least four feet tall while resting on the bed, he guessed. He felt her hand wrap around his body as she picked him up to turn him to look at her. He could see from her glistening pussy that she was already extremely aroused. She opened her hand slightly, exposing his body so that she could rub his groin with one of her fingers. James felt her grasp close again and then his body flying through the air as she pulled him up to her mouth. She gave him a big, wet kiss, stuffing his head into her mouth and sucking and licking all over. She withdrew him quickly. “Enough time wasting, doll.” She brought him down to her other lips and guided his legs into her vagina.

‘He feels way better than that plastic-y rubber ever did,’ thought Abby. ‘Oh, and he has a dick too, which is nice.’ Another advantage James had, was that his legs could comfortably be locked together, allowing him to stuff her in a sort of pencil-dive position. She forced him further in. She watched as her husband disappeared below the knees, then the thighs into her pleasure hole. His stiff penis just managed to stay out, rubbing into her labia instead. She stroked herself, rubbing James’s dick through her own skin.

James couldn’t believe how good her rubbing was feeling. He just barely caught sight of her face through her massive breasts as she gently pulled him in and out. ‘I’m literally balls deep in her,’ James thought. He heard her call out, “Okay, enough doll play, get your hands moving.” James began rubbing her labia as she continued guiding his body up and down, his legs compressed and rubbing the walls of her wet hole. He dug around her loose skin as he looked for her pleasure button. It was the size of a plum now, and he began palming it and rubbing it with his fingers. With his other hand, he massaged and rubber her inner lips up and down along his penis. ‘I’m practically masturbating with her skin,’ James thought. He realized of course, that at the same time that he was essentially serving as a dildo for his wife.

Abby felt waves of pleasure emanate from her crotch through the rest of her body. She increased the speed and force with which she was pumping James in and out of her body, finally reaching climax and slowly ending the motion. If James had come, she didn’t notice his seed amongst her own wet fluids. She lay on her back, feeling utter contentment. A few minutes later, she felt her husband pushing on her inner thigh. ‘Already wants more?’ she wondered. She sat up enough to look down and see that he was simply trying to remove himself from her pussy. She flopped back, laughing at the comedy of his struggle.

Big Commotion by Gille

Plans to move had begun in earnest. Abby had finally made the decision: leaving the city was better than not being able to stand up straight. Shortly after, James had hired an architectural firm with the task of building a facility where Abby could live, but also where massive amounts of food could be shipped in. Like their current home, most of the designs practically treated the project more like the construction of a factory instead of a mansion. ‘A factory where food comes in, but practically nothing leaves; a factory where instead of machines there’s just a giant, always hungry woman,’ thought James.

In early September, James found a plan and location he liked. The idea was fairly clever, he thought. Instead of constructing the world’s largest house from the ground up, the building would take advantage of being somewhat below ground. A quarry in rural Indiana had been found. It would be deepened and widened slightly and a large dome would be constructed over its top. James liked that it was also near a freeway and a major freight rail line. Near the dome, a barracks for workers was also to be constructed.

“Do we really have to move to the middle of nowhere?” Abby had protested. “I know that the city is becoming impossible, but where is even near there? I’ve never even heard of Dantown.” She had hoped that her new home would at least be in a medium population suburb or large town. 

“I know it’s not really the kind of place we ever envisioned living together,” responded James, “But it has got what we need logistically and the land will be very, very cheap.”

Abby acquiesced. She was not thrilled with her husband’s plan, but she did not have a better idea. ‘He has too much control over my daily needs,’ she thought. ‘I should hire someone to do more of the things he is doing now, someone that will depend even more on making me happy.’

James had been pleased to hear his wife agree to the plan, but noticed that she seem perturbed. Suddenly, she grabbed him. James froze as her massive hand wrapped him up and swiftly brought him into the air. Her eyes were trained on him for only a moment, before focusing on her footsteps as she walked to their living room. “What are you doing, Abby?” James asked.

“I was feeling kind of bored. I think I’m going to play with you a bit while I watch TV.” Abby was trying to be careful as she stomped towards her familiar couch. She stomped everywhere, no matter how delicately she tried to walk. She weighed nearly twenty tons and had feet 5’ 9” in length. There was no question about it anymore: her steps were deadly and destructive. She could tease and overwhelm James by just resting her foot on him, and she had done so several times before. ‘I don’t need to crush some butler or cyclist underfoot.’ In truth, her ordinary steps were only a few feet off the ground, but it seemed highly probable that a kick from her would feel like getting hit by a car. 

Abby reached her seat safely and sat down. With her free hand, she flipped through the channels, trying to find something that interested her. James cleared his throat, hoping to get her attention. ‘I like playing too,’ he thought, ‘But I have work to do if we’re not going to.’ Abby did not hear the tiny man’s throat noises. Instead, she leaned back and swung her legs out and onto the giant coffee table in front of her. James watched as she hiked her dress up, revealing her crotch, which was growing larger in view as she brought him face first into it. ‘She really is bored,’ James thought as he looked at her lips. 

Abby nonchalantly kept searching for a program to watch, eventually finding a pre-season NBL game. It was a Spars game, and somehow Angela Gutierrez had gotten even fatter. Abby rubbed her husband’s face up and down herself, slowly feeling more aroused. Mentally though, she was preoccupied with feeling of jealousy and disgust. ‘That fucking cow,’ thought Abby, ‘She gets an incredible physical gift and she wastes it on gorging herself.’ Abby began picturing what she could do to Angela, imagining herself standing over the woman. Even though she was a giantess, Abby pictured herself even bigger, large enough to step on Angela. Abby continued rubbing James into her labia, becoming aroused as she slipped more and more into her fantasy.

‘You may be huge to them, Angela, but to me you’re just a snack,’ Abby imagined herself much taller, picking up the fat amazon and swallowing her whole. She increased the speed with which she was rubbing James on her womanhood, trying to get herself to orgasm. She felt a block, like she couldn’t quite get off. She switched mental paths, trying to think of another fantasy. She began imagining sitting on Angela, feeling the lump of fat get flattened by her backside. She was still feeling pleasure as she continued to masturbate with her comparably diminutive husband, but she still couldn’t quite get herself to arrive. Finally, she fantasized about shoving her nemesis into her pussy. Abby shoved James’s head inside. Abby thought about her victim struggling and squirming inside of herself, while in real life her husband was doing the same in her hand. She withdrew him briefly a few times for air while finally getting her other hand involved, rubbing her clit as she finally reached a powerful orgasm. 

James was gasping for air as he looked up at his immense, content wife. James was furious and exhausted. He gasped up at her, “I can’t exactly breathe in there, a little warning and coordination would be nice!” James opened his mouth to complain some more but was interrupted by the rumbling of her stomach.

“Go get dinner started,” she commanded. James, his concentration broken and his wife’s unapologetic disposition being obvious, left the living room to oblige.

***
September once again meant that Abby’s birthday had arrived. It began with a measurement, showing she was now 36’ 10” and weighing almost 20 tons. She was over six times James’s height and far more than a hundred times as heavy. James watched in awe at breakfast as thousands of pancakes and enormous piles of bacon disappeared into her ravenous mouth. She was eating well over three hundred pounds of food at every meal.

For her birthday, James had had her wedding ring re-sized. She had been wearing it as part of a necklace, because it had stopped fitting her long ago. The new ring, because in truth it had been remade and not resized, was larger enough to serve as a bracelet for a normally sized human. Where the stone had been set before, now the original ring was set. Abby was pleased and her expression showed it. James watched her beam down at him as, with her physical compliance, he slid the ring onto her finger again. ‘It’ll be too small in a month,’ James thought, but it was a nice gift in the meantime.

James had even more planned for her birthday. “Where are we going,” she asked her husband. James was nestled securely in her bosom as he directed her occasionally. He declined to reveal their ultimate destination, insisting it was a surprise. “Okay, fine, it’s a surprise, but I’m the one walking there, so don’t you think it would make more sense to just tell me where it is I’m walking?”

“Just keep going straight until you get to 8th street.” Abby was walking south, to the old industrial outskirts of the city. She reached the end of the street that James was guiding her down and saw a large junk yard. “This is it,” said James.

“Why are we at a junk yard?” 

“Because it’s full of stuff for you to crush. I thought this might be fun.” Abby fished her husband out of her breasts and set him on the ground. Dozens of cars were sitting out in the yard in front of her. James greeted the lot owner, who opened the gate for him to walk through. Abby simply stepped over the fence. “Have at it.”

Abby looked over the cars. She began with a red sports car at the end of the row. She was wearing simple flats with soles that were several inches thick. She lifted her leg and gently put her foot on its front end. Her foot covered the hood, and she shifted her weight destroying the car’s suspension as she flattened the front end. The rear of the car lifted up off of its tire as she destroyed the hot rod. ‘Fun,’ she thought. It reminded her of crushing soda cans as a child. A few more stomps and the car was flattened.

The next car in the row was an SUV. Abby decided to try and flatten it a different way. She turned her back on it and began bring her ass down, her legs perpendicular to the vehicle. Her massive bottom quickly began distending and distorting the frame of the car. In seconds, the SUV was mostly flattened, though the front and rear ends stuck up around the sides of Abby’s ass. She wasn’t quite wide enough to crush a car with her butt.

James watched as Abby continued her destruction, as car after car was noisily and unceremoniously destroyed for her pleasure. James imagined what it must be like to be in one of those vehicles, while Abby imagined James inside them. Finally, there was one car left, a small four-door. Abby had enjoyed the crushing she had done, but she was also a little frustrated that she was not yet big enough to flatten any of them in one action. She decided to go for broke this time. She sat down in front of the remaining car and laid back onto it. The roof caved quickly, but the rest of the car seemed to compact only halfway. She sat up straight, and then dropped down quickly. The car stood no hope of resisting that much weight moving that quickly and was flattened. “This was fun,” Abby said, “What else you got for me today?”

***

That evening, Abby was trying a special meal again. While the pigs had revolted her, it had been a matter of the blood. She had suggested smaller animals to James, something she could swallow whole. Tonight, he had several dozen rabbits, shaved down and ready for consumption. Abby felt trepidation as she looked at the pen filled with the small creatures. She was eager to prove to herself how powerful, how predatory she was capable of being, but the memory of her last attempt remained with her. She decided to start building her confidence by expressing her dominance in the usual way: commanding James. “Feed,” was all she said as she opened her mouth and set her chin on the table. She watched as James managed to grab one of the rabbits and then brought it to her dripping, teeth containing cavern. Her husband tossed the animal in and she felt it land on her tongue. She closer her mouth, sat up straight, and forced the rabbit down her throat.

She had to swallow hard, but the animal made it down her esophagus. ‘It tasted good,’ Abby decided. She had felt it moving while it desperately tried to escape, but by the time it had reached her stomach, its fighting had already slowed considerably. Abby saw James looking at her expectantly. ‘Must wonder how I liked it.’ She let out a pleased intonation, “Mmmm, much better than last time. I think I’ll help myself.” Abby reached into the pen, grabbing several of the terrified fauna. She popped them into her mouth repeatedly, gulping them one at a time. A couple times she put several in her mouth, tasting and savoring them but still swallowing them individually. She was growing impatient as her hunger was more than her pace of eating could sate. She decided to risk it. She began chewing the animals, eating a half dozen or more at once. There was considerably less blood, or at least it felt that way, compared to the pigs. ‘I don’t like the taste as much, but I can at least do it,’ she thought. As her hunger began to fall and fewer rabbits remained, she switched back to eating them whole.

James had watched with amazement as nearly a hundred of the animals had disappeared into his wife’s stomach. Every gulp had been noticeable, her large and immense throat muscles had been visually obvious. There were perhaps a dozen rabbits left when Abby signaled for her side dishes to be served. Hundreds of carrots and potatoes were brought forth. In a few short minutes they were gone, more nourishment for the giantess. James saw her catch his eye. She smiled and then licked her lips before reaching for the rabbits again. Minutes later they too were gone, devoured by Abby; mere fuel for her body. 

Abby pat her belly, satisfied with the digesting mass that filled her guts. She belched, letting out the gas that had built up from the final respiration of the rabbits. James felt her burp wash over him, the carbon dioxide making him slightly light-headed for a moment. He stumbled slightly, causing his wife to cover her mouth and giggle at him. “That was a great birthday dinner,” she said. “I’ve got a gift for you tonight too.”

James regathered himself and asked what it would be.

“I’ve decided to support your decision to adopt. I’ll do whatever it takes to help bring a child into this family.” James rushed towards her, hugging her resting forearm on the table.

***

By the start of October, Abby had reached 37’ 8” tall and weighed more than twenty one tons. She had also passed another food milestone early in September, as her daily consumption exceeded a half ton of food every day. James watched as day by day she grew larger and larger. She was still growing too slowly to actually see her expanding, but James actually found he did not see her often during the course of October. For one, they slept separately now. A few times, Abby did pull him without warning from his room to have sex with him, but it was not unusual to only see her during breakfast and dinner. James would go into his office early in the morning, managing food and clothing as well as working on her next home... ‘Not just her next home, our next home,’ James tried to remind himself. James had also begun the paperwork to adopt a child. The process would take months and months, and initial response from the adoption agency had been tepid. They feared that Abby’s unusual condition might interfere with her ability to effectively parent, and James had been working hard to make sure there was no question of that argument carrying on.

In addition to his own work, James missed seeing his wife most days because Abby was busy out of the house. She had been asked to host a television event on Halloween and she had been visiting the location nearly every day to go over planning and scripts. The guest list included several current and former Chicago Balls players, most of James and Abby’s friends, and a few dozen friends of the television executives and production crew. 

The result was that a few times during the month, James would look at his wife and realize suddenly she had accumulated another foot in height. James had noted on his spreadsheets that this would be the first month she grew an average of more than an inch taller every day. Still, it was one thing to note it on the sheet, and another to see it happening over the course of weeks. By the time the Halloween bash arrived, she had exceeded 40 feet tall and was closing in on twenty-six tons. Her daily food consumption was approximately three quarters of a ton. James missed which day it had happened, but her feet had finally grown longer than he was tall. She could completely cover his body with a foot.

“You should stop being so small,” Abby had teased late in the month. She raised her foot into the air, threatening to step on her husband. “Or at least stop your foolish process of growing easier to squash every day. I’m not sure I’ll be able to continue to resist the temptation.” She stomped down on the ground next to James.

***

The day of Abby’s Halloween party finally arrived. She had left the house earlier than James, departing for the site of the event. James wasn’t exactly sure where it was. He knew vaguely that it was somewhere on a lake nearby, and that the woods were generally pretty thick in the area. ‘It could be a spooky location if anyone wanted it to be,’ thought James. As far as he was aware, the event was intended to be more... campy. Abby wasn’t even going to wear a costume, but rather some sort of Halloween themed dress. 

James took a cab which brought him to a fancy hotel nearby. From there, all the guests were to be taken in limos and town cars to the actual party site. Champagne was already being distributed to guests, James, noticed. Guests had also been given tickets to redeem for alcohol. It hadn’t taken long for one of James’s old college friends to notice that the tickets were only redeemable one at a time, once per hour. ‘Making sure no one gets too intoxicated,’ thought James. He figured it must be something about TV. 

The guests arrived and found themselves on the edge of an empty grass field, surrounded by thick and barren woods. The fall cold had arrived early and the leaves had turned and blown away weeks ago. The night was cool, the sun had set, and the moon was almost totally dark. There was a faint orange glow all over the site of the party, as plastic jack-o-lanterns and other novelty lights illuminated everything. A DJ was playing a collection of spooky and Halloween themed music, occasionally mixing in an exciting hip hop song to get people energized and dancing. It wasn’t the kind of party James and Abby usually favored, but James had to admit it felt fun.

At the center of it all was Abby. She had on a black, knee length dress with embroidered white spider web patterns that covered one side. As she had done throughout the early fall, she wore flats. More complicated shoes were simply a waste of money, while sandals would leave her toes too cold. Today, she wore enormous purple knee-high socks. Knee high to a forty foot woman meant the socks reached almost eleven feet high. 

“Glad you could all come out tonight,” sang out Abby. “Is this fun or what? Great music, great party.” Abby wiggled her hips to imitate dancing. “I want to thank NBS for putting together this big event. They paid for everything and really made it possible.” Abby clutched at her stomach. “Now, I’m sorry to say I have been feeling a little under the weather tonight. Don’t worry, I think it’s going to pass. Just, uh, get back to partying and I’ll be back in a moment.” James watched as the other party guests seemed concerned for a moment before the lights were brought low and the DJ began playing more loud dance music. Abby disappeared into the woods, following a dirt round that James guessed lead to a support tent. Food and drinks had been occasionally coming from that direction. Sally, one of Abby’s best friends from college asked James to dance with her, and he did.

When Abby reappeared, she seemed to be even more ill. She continued to clutch her stomach her abdomen. Her skin was pale, almost green. James feared she might douse the party in vomit. ‘What did she eat?’ James wondered. James saw her catch sight of Sally dancing with him. Abby smiled. “Hey, I think I’m going to try to power through this. Let’s dance.” Abby kept her feet planted for safety but shook her hips. Halfway through a song, she picked Sally up suddenly. She held her short, 5’ 2” friend in her palm. “Come on, dance girlfriend.” Everyone stopped and watched as Sally carefully danced and twisted while being held nearly thirty feet in the air. 

When the song ended, Abby hastily set Sally back down on the ground. “Ohhh, I’m sorry,” Abby said. “It’s hurting again. I just feel so strange. Excuse me again everyone.” Abby’s voice had begun deepening as she continued excusing herself. ‘Her voice recalibrator isn’t working,’ James realized. A few minutes later, a woman in a business suit emerged from the woods where James had seen Abby head to. She was an executive from NBS and she was explaining that Abby was having a medical problem and that the party was over. She went on to advise everyone that cars would be returning soon to take everyone back to the hotel.

The lights flickered. Most of the brighter lights seemed to have gone out, leaving the party in near darkness. The music was stopped as well. Something seemed to be wrong with the power. From the woods, James began to hear screaming and growling. Stomping down the road came Abby. James could not believe his eyes. Her dress seemed to be partly torn, her skin was almost a reptilian green. Her eyes had yellowed, as had her teeth, which she showed off as she clenched them together and growled. Her hands were raised menacingly, green and with claws showing. James looked down and saw her flats had been ruined as claws had appeared there as well.

Abby let out what could only be called a roar. People began to run. Some man that James didn’t know fled for the only car in sight, one that had been parked off to the side of the party. Abby seemed to notice him breaking for it, because she began pursuing him. In a few strides, she was upon him. The man frantically started the car just in time for Abby to crush the front end of the car underfoot. James watched in terror as she picked the car up. She reached into the car and pulled the man out, quickly shoving him headfirst into her mouth. With no hesitation, she ripped the upper half of his body off with her teeth. James nearly vomited as he saw viscera and intestines fall loosely to the ground. The rest of the man quickly followed his upper half down her gullet.

She licked her blood stained lips before turning towards the rest of the guests. People were breaking into the woods, hoping to find a hiding place from the rampaging monster. James had been rooted in place, struggling to believe what he saw. His wife was chasing down guests, picking a couple up at a time and then carrying them off deep into the woods. ‘What’s she doing? Storing them for later?’ James ran, reconnecting with Sally. James could see she was scared, but he also sensed that she had her wits about her. “She’s really fast,” James said. “We have to keep moving, maybe find somewhere to find until someone can come and stop her.” James wondered what it would take to stop her. 

James and Sally fled deeper through the woods. They found an old abandoned farmhouse, and scrambled inside the decrepit building for cover. For a moment, it felt as though they were safe. It did not take long for that feeling to dissipate. The unmistakable sounds of brush being crushed and trees being forced out of the way announced Abby’s approach. “Come out, food!” was her monstrous message. Sally was clutching James, holding onto him out of fear. Abby's hand came smashing through the window and seized them both. 

“Abby please, stop! Don’t do this! It’s me, James! Your husband!” James was pleading, hoping to break through to her. He desperately hoped that whatever transformation had come over her was incomplete, that his wife was still reachable. James noticed where they were going, back to the spot of the party. All the guests were there again, watching Abby return. ‘What the fuck is going on,’ James thought. Abby set them down on the ground.

“Happy Halloween!” she declared, her voice sounding normal again. “It was a prank! And it was all on camera! She pointed to a skull pendant that Sally had been wearing. “Say hi to the camera, honey.” The lights were restored and James could see that his wife was wearing make-up. 

“What about that man?” asked James, “You ate a man. I saw that.”

“No, I’m over here.” James turned and saw the man who had fled into the car. “It was a dummy. You saw her eat a man sized gummy bear, basically.”

James was coming to grips. “Ok. Who all was in on it?” 

Abby responded, “About a third of the guests here had cameras. The TV people say it’s great footage. We got so many of you scared and on camera. Wait until you see your faces. You’re all like ‘Noooo, Abby don’t eat me!’ and it’s hilarious.” What Abby didn’t say, but thought was. ‘Hilarious because you couldn’t stop me if I really wanted to eat you.’

Big Tragedy by Gille

James watched as her mouth grew closer and closer. Her bright red lips parted, revealing a tongue as wide as his own torso. Abby’s hand was wrapped around his torso. Her eyes made clear her feelings of anticipation as James was brought face first towards her head. They disappeared out of view as he found himself passing her teeth, his head and his shoulders being pushed towards the back of her throat. His head was resting on the back of her tongue as she closed her mouth around his belly. 

‘I can get his shoulders in there comfortably,’ thought Abby. She knew that she would surely choke if she actually tried to swallow him. Her mouth was completely filled and he wasn’t even halfway in. ‘This isn’t about food,’ she thought, ‘This is about power.’ She was in her bedroom, playing with James. She was still holding his lower half. His erection brushed one of her fingers. ‘Power and pleasure.’ Abby enjoyed feeling his chest and his shoulders with her tongue. Everyday her stature provided an obvious reminder of how much bigger and stronger she was than James, but moments like this were more fun. Eating is casual and mundane; to be able to theoretically devour another person and so without too much trouble would be a true sign of her heightened power.

She pulled James out, gracing his head with a kiss as she withdrew him. She suddenly and silently flipped him around, bringing his naked body feet first back into her mouth. She slid his feet and legs slightly into her throat before using her tongue and her fingers to flip him over, belly down. Abby felt her husbands ass bumping the roof of her mouth while on just the tip of her tongue she could feel his erect member. She began stroking it gently. James was trying to hump her tongue, and his efforts made Abby giggle, her full mouth shaking and vibrating James. Her mirth seemed not to bother James, who continued trying to get off in her mouth. Abby just barely felt his semen release before she pulled him out. Abby was lying down now, reclining on her bed. 

“How about a little reciprocation?” she teased James. She set him down in front of her crotch. James got on his knees as he approached her labia. He began with his hands, rubbing up and down on her lips, sending blood and pleasure to her cunt. She was warming up, getting ready for more. As she began to open, James buried his face into her fleshy inner labia. He began pushing and kneading, massaging as he went in search of her clitoris. It was the size of a tangerine now, and James just barely managed to wrap his whole mouth around it. James licked and pushed on it with his tongue, listening to Abby for direction on what felt good. ‘All I hear is loud moaning, so I must be doing well,’ thought James. He felt Abby’s hand brush against him as she began fingering her sheath. Abby was gently rocking her hips as she approached orgasm. James was becoming worried. A simple, small movement for her would be more than enough to crush him under her ass or thighs. 

James watched as she suddenly brought her ass off the bed, raising it a few feet into the air. Her massive rear end came down on the bed, catapulting James into the air. Abby looked down quickly, annoyed that James had stopped performing as her arousal was reaching its height. She grabbed him and laid him on her belly, his face on top of her clitoris again. She began her motions again. She was bouncing up and down as she used her husband and continued fingering herself. James felt intense force as she rose and fell. Abby came and let go of James as her orgasm began. James fell face first towards the bed. He scrambled away, fighting the depression her weight was causing on the bed. He made it away safely, but turned and saw her finish her pleasurable convulsions and knew that he could have been killed.

“You could have killed me!” Abby ignored him, staring at the ceiling in contentment. James tried glaring at her, but he couldn’t even see her face past her breasts. Failing to send his desired message, James decided to depart her bed. As he walked away passing her feet, she knocked him over by sliding her foot into his legs. She covered him, rubbing lightly on his back with her foot.

“How about a massage before you go get my dinner started,” she teased. James was displeased, but he knew better than to fight back; Abby was going to have her way with or without his compliance. She sat her foot back up on its heel, waving her toes at James as he got back on his feet. He started at the top, before getting on his knees once again to massage the middle and bottom part of the foot. From base to toe, her foot was longer than he was tall, and it was an exhausting and timely endeavor to rub her feet at all. “Now the other,” she ordered. James walked over and began the process again. As he got on his knees again, he looked up and saw her toes towering over him. It struck him just how much power she could casually wield. She could kill a man just by stepping on them. James skipped the arch of her foot and worked the ball instead. After what felt like fifteen minutes, he stood up again and tried hugging the bottom of her foot as he began rubbing his body up and down along it, rubbing his dick onto it as well. He had become aroused when he had thought of her effortless destructive potential. He had been upset about being nearly crushed, but the only thing in the world to him in that moment was her foot. After several minutes, he withdrew from her and finished jerking himself off. His ejaculate landed on her sole, which he rubbed into her skin to dispose of.

“All right, enough of that,” said Abby. She sounded groggy. ‘Did she fall asleep during the massage?’ James wondered. ‘She must have.’ Abby yawned loudly. “I think you need to get my dinner ready.”

James threw on a bath robe and headed to the kitchen where he began gathering the workers to start feeding his hungering wife. 

Abby threw on a robe after getting up from bed and walked towards her living room to watch television before dinner. As she walked towards the living room, she saw dozens of servants cleaning the floors, dusting the regular sized furniture, and various other tasks associated with keeping her home clean and well ordered. Anyone even remotely near her walking path ran quickly away as she began moving towards them. Abby smiled as she watched them flee. ‘I wouldn’t hurt them on purpose, but they know I’m big and strong enough to destroy them if I wanted to. I could crush them without wanting to.’ A year ago, Abby had been living in apartment with only James to amuse her, only James to really serve her. She reflected on her new living arrangement, and thought to herself, ‘It’s right that they serve me and fear me.’ 

When she arrived at the couch, she noticed that a man was walking along the cushion, vacuuming it. He seemed oblivious to Abby’s presence, a fact that annoyed and surprised Abby who had just been reveling in self-satisfaction over the casual terror she could cause regularly sized humans. Abby narrowed her eyes and tried to focus more closely on this obnoxious servant. She realized he was wearing headphones, in violation of the rules that had been set out for the staff. Abby then remembered that he was doing work far out of schedule; the couch shouldn’t be vacuumed until deep into the night when Abby wouldn’t want to use it. She decided this man needed to learn a lesson. “What do you think you are doing?” she asked.

Her voice was pitch corrected by her voice recalibrator, but it remained proportionally louder than any normal person’s. She had been stern and assertive, and the servant easily heard her over the music he had been listening to. He hastily pulled his headphones off. “Oh, hello Mrs. Abby. I was just vacuuming, is there anything I can do for you?” Abby could see that he was trying to put on a cheerful disposition, but was tremendously fearful to be talking to her. ‘Whether that’s because I’m his boss or a giant, I don’t know,’ she thought.

“You can tell me why you’re violating our rules on wearing headphones during work and why you are vacuuming the couch ten hours before it’s scheduled.”

The man looked uncomfortable. He had been caught violating the workplace rules, but clearly had hoped they would not be strictly enforced. “Sorry, Mrs. O’Brian,” he said, “I normally would follow the schedule but I was hoping to go out for a date this evening, and I thought I could possibly get the work done earlier and I usually listen to music only when I vacuum because of the noise and...” Abby saw him stop talking as he looked up at her face with an increasingly glum look on his face.

“We have rules in place not just for my satisfaction, but for everyone’s safety. Do you understand that if I didn’t see you on the couch I could crush you? You’d deserve it, you know.” Abby turned around and bent her knees slightly as if she was about to sit down. She twisted to look back on the servant as she did this. “Is that what you want? To be a bloody stain under my ass?” The man was looking scared now. “I don’t want that. I don’t want to deal with the paperwork or the workplace safety investigations. I don’t want to explain to the police that I squashed a man to death under my butt because he was too stupid to follow simple directions. Do you understand that?” The man nodded quickly. “Good, now get out of here and go tell your supervisor what you did.” Abby was pleased to see him quickly depart. It felt good to exercise authority, but she truly was annoyed that the directions set out for her butlers and maids had been so blatantly disobeyed.

***

During November, Abby’s growth continued at its steady, unrelenting pace. She had started the month at a bit more than forty feet tall. By Thanksgiving she had added another three feet in height. She was more than eight times as tall as she had been when her TS had begun progressing. This also meant that she was over five hundred times as heavy and was eating over five hundred times as much as she had as a regularly sized woman. James remained six feet tall and weighed 160 pounds, less than a third of one of his wife’s meals. She enjoyed teasing him with the fact that she could eat him and would still be hungry for more. During November, James continued his work on Abby’s future home as well as the adoption process. The state adoption agency had agreed to perform an in-home interview in December.

Abby and James’s families both came to their home for Thanksgiving. Carol had brought another new boyfriend. Something about his manners bothered Abby and James, but neither could quite isolate what the problem was. James’s mother seemed terribly worried about his well-being, asking repeatedly if he was staying healthy and happy. James’s father had been shocked at seeing Abby and would occasionally adopt the same expression as she moved about the house, but was otherwise far more relaxed about the state of his son’s marriage. Abby’s parents were far less interested in probing their daughter’s marriage. ‘Something about being the parents of the giant in the relationship is probably reassuring,’ thought James. ‘They’re not worried she’s being hurt or controlled.’ 

When dinner came, most of the family sat on top of the table, eating and sharing a large turkey. Abby had her own feast, where she ate dozens upon dozens of turkeys, putting them whole into her mouth and chewing them up, bones included. Everyone stared as she ate enough mashed potatoes to fill a small hot tub. James was used to the immense quantities she could eat, but he still enjoyed watching her do so. Abby looked up from her food to see everyone staring at her. She grinned, “It’s good, right? If you guys don’t finish your table, well, I will.” Everyone stopped staring and returned to their own plates, talking about what was news within their families, occasionally talking about current events, and other usual dinner time discussion. James mentioned that they would be meeting the adoption agency in a few weeks, while Abby talked about how she was looking through a script for a movie shoot in February. 

“Yeah, it’s a remake of “Attack of the Fifty-Five Foot Woman,” she said, pausing from her task of devouring a quarter ton of food. “I’m going to send them back some suggestions, I think. The problem with that movie was always that the giant woman held back too much during the rampage scenes. She rips the roof off some building, grabs her husband, and then walks into power lines. Lame. I can tell them, a woman that size is capable of far more than that.” She munched on a few turkeys before continuing, “I won’t be quite the right size until midway through the shoot, but whatever, they never thought they’d have a chance to remake that movie with a woman who was actually anywhere near fifty-five feet tall.” Everyone else had eaten their fill of Thanksgiving dinner. After confirming everyone at the table was full, Abby grabbed the table and brought it to her mouth, carefully guiding the remaining food into her waiting gullet. She sat the table back down in front of the guests, who seemed to finally have given up on being surprised by anything she could do. Dozens of pies were brought out, a couple were split by the families, while another twenty were served to Abby. She popped them into her mouth the way someone might eat candy-coated chocolates. Somehow, Abby’s mother looked shocked again. Abby grinned down on her once again, “Hey, a growing girl needs to eat, and no one grows more than me.”

***

It was the first weekend of December and Abby had just finished having sex with James again, though Abby felt that it was increasingly less becoming sex and more like using James as a masturbatory aid. ‘Not that I mind,’ she thought, ‘I masturbate with that little man better than he ever fucked me.’ She briefly wondered whether James felt like their time together was still really sex and whether he felt more sexually satisfied than when Abby had still been small. Then Aby decided she didn’t really care. ‘I’m feeling good, why worry about that? He seems to enjoy himself, that’s enough for me.’ She was still feeling tranquil, riding the last of the high that her orgasm had brought her. She put on a specially made pair of jeans, a black low-cut top, and then headed towards the kitchen, looking to pick up a crateful of pastries and breads to snack on. She was in the mood for a movie, and made her way to the living room with her food in hand.

James walked into the living room twenty minutes into her movie. Abby paid him little attention, only answering him with the name of the film she was watching when he asked. Apparently he wasn’t interested in it, as he departed the room after getting the answer. ‘Must be off to do some work or something,’ she thought as he departed. Her attention returned to the movie as she finished the crate of breads. 

Abby began watching another movie after the first ended. Having no job as well as the seasonal closing of the open air markets in her neighborhood meant that there was little reason to go out. James returned again, this time apparently interested in cuddling with Abby. “Get up here then, little man,” she replied to his request. James climbed a ladder up onto the couch. As he approached Abby’s thigh to sit next to her, he stopped, his gaze fixed on her bottom. Abby saw a look of terror, the color draining from his bearded face. She shifted herself, looking at the spot James had fixed on. As she did, she realized she was sitting upon something, and saw the dark red stain that was on her jeans and the couch.

***

The remains of a new maid had been found crushed under Abby’s ass. Just as the butler she had warned before, this worker had been vacuuming off schedule and wearing headphones. Abby had not seen her before sitting down, and had not felt her through the thick and heavy denim jeans she had been wearing. James immediately called the police to report the death. It was quickly ascertained that it had been an accidental death, and that Abby would not be criminally investigated for the killing. Unfortunately, James knew that a workplace safety investigation would be unavoidable. As soon as the police departed, he called together the staff for a mandatory meeting on workplace regulations. He discovered that a number of senior staffers had been shirking on adherence to strict obedience to the rules. ‘This is what we get for skimping on the quality of help,’ James thought. He had been paying workers less than butlers and maids would ordinarily receive, a seeming necessity brought about by the ever growing needs of his wife. But the lack of qualified workers was paying off with death now, and James wondered, even as he admonished the staff, whether it was becoming impossible for Abby to live even her currently bizarre lifestyle, whether he had attempted to create too normal of an existence for someone so exceptional. Instead of dwelling on his own shortcomings, James channeled anger towards the workers in front of him. “Following the rules is a big deal. It’s hugely important. You know why? Because Abby is a big deal, because her huge body can kill you if you don’t look out. This death was a totally avoidable workplace accident, and you all fucked it up. A young woman is dead now. If you can’t follow the rules, you better quit.”

James left the staff. Abby had retired to her bedroom, and her gentle sobbing could be heard throughout the house. James entered her room and saw her laying on her side in a fetal position, facing away from the bed. Her body visibly shook as she sniffled and cried. James called out to her. She turned and looked at him down on the floor. She had a pile of regular sized bed sheets on the table next to her bed, which she used like tissues to wipe her nose and her eyes as she tried to regain enough composure to speak with James. She sat up in bed and picked James up, setting him down on her thigh so they could talk to each other while looking face to face.

“Abby, it’s going to be okay...”

“It’s just... it’s not fair. One stupid mistake, one moment where I wasn’t fully attentive and someone is dead. I... I like being big. I do. I like being big enough to destroy things, to eat... to kill... I... I just never wanted to actually do it. I liked fantasizing about it. I liked knowing I could. I never wanted to kill that woman.”

“Abby, I know it’s okay.”

“Stop saying it’s okay when it’s not. I’m a killer now. It may have been an accident, but I killed that woman. I didn’t even know her name. I probably won’t even remember her name either. She’s gone though, a victim of my desire to sit on a couch without looking where my big fat ass was going.”

“Honey, you can’t blame yourself. You just did what millions of people get to do in their own homes every day. It was our workers’ fault. They’re the ones that didn’t follow directions. They’re the ones that violated the rules that I... that we put in place to keep them safe. We did what we could to prevent this accident. That’s all it is, a workplace accident. They happen all across the country all the time because people don’t follow safety procedures. It’s not your fault.” James looked at his wife. Her crying had been slowing, and he thought that she might be processing his argument. He hoped she would trust that he was right, and he was more than just taking her side as her husband. ‘Everything I said was true,’ thought James. ‘She did nothing wrong.’ James decided to continue his case to his wife, “If anyone deserved to die like that, it was one of our workers. You can’t help it if...”

“Do not say that again.” Abby’s voice raised in anger. “Maybe I shouldn’t worry about accidentally killing people. Maybe it was their fault more than mine. I can’t help what I do accidentally, not when I take so much care so often. But it has nothing to do with what anyone deserves.”

James replied meekly, “Yes, honey.”

“I love you sweetie, and you helped me feel better, but don’t think for a minute you know what being gigantic feels like. You don’t have to worry about crushing your surroundings, about being morally obligated to avoid stepping on mice and bugs. The world is shrinking around me, and it’s so hard to keep following the same rules. Especially when I fantasize about breaking the rules, and it’s hard knowing that I can accidentally break the rules, that I can accidentally kill someone that is morally and legally my equal.”

“Yes, honey.”

Abby sighed. “I... I don’t know how to explain this. In a lot of ways, I just can’t.” She picked James up and gave him a kiss. “I didn’t mean to snap at you. You helped me feel better. I just... let me hold you until I go to bed, okay?” She did. She placed him between her breasts as she slowly relaxed and reflected, eventually falling asleep. James carefully and delicately left her in the night, well aware that remaining in bed with her could lead to a second tragedy.

***

James thought of all the missed time with Abby, all the hours and days he had been cooped up in his office just managing her food and her clothing, managing the workers and the new home they would need, and reflecting on it all he felt happy. He had done everything necessary by law to ensure that the government wouldn’t be all over their ass for workplace safety violations. As a first time accident, and given the ample safety measure places that James could prove existed with documentation, they were going to get away with a simple warning. For sure, James worried that a second accident was inevitable, but that was a problem for the future. In the mean-time stricter protections could be enacted and they were. Workers were discouraged from doing anything alone, the better to catch Abby’s attention before a fatal crushing. Headphones were not only disallowed from use, but from even being brought to work. James had fired a few of the management level staff and replaced them with more experienced, more talented people. Within a week, James felt that things were looking up again, that the accident was something that would be easily moved on from.

A letter arrived that proved James’s optimism to be foolish. James saw the letter in the stack of mail, and instantly began to feel tremendous anxiety. His chest hurt, his stomach felt queasy, and his breathing became shallower. He put the letter on his desk for hours, wanting to do anything but read its contents. Finally, he realized that he needed to read the letter, accepting that its contents would not change because of a decision to ignore it. The state adoption agency had heard about the death, and their letter made it clear that under no circumstances would they permit a child to be adopted by the O’Brians. Abby’s size simply put any child’s welfare at risk, they argued. James felt sick as he read the letter. His lifelong ambition, more than anything else, had been to become a father. When he married Abby, he had pictured having children, having a wife that liked to play games with him in bed. Those games had turned real and the children had turned into a dream, a dream that would never come true. His unbelievable fantasy had consumed his realistic hopes. He stayed sitting at his desk, thinking and brooding. James was unsure what to do. The day grew late and his office darker as rested his head, forehead to desk, when he felt the familiar approaching tremors of his wife. He heard the floor groan and vibrate as she got on one knee in front of his office before forcing the door open. She bent over, her face filling the door frame.

“Come on sweetie, it’s dinner time.” She stopped bending down to look and instead reached through the door and over his desk, blindly feeling for James. He limply complied as she pulled him out. “Gotcha,” she beamed. Abby quickly realized that her husband was unhappy. He normally responded more playfully, and with more arousal to her handling of him. His face was glum. He seemed uneager to talk. Abby decided that she needed to hear what the problem was. 

“The adoption agency won’t give us children. They say your size is too dangerous.”

“Oh.” Abby tried to figure out what to say. “Well, maybe it really is for the best. I mean, it’s probably true. I just killed an adult who couldn’t follow the rules for safety, what chance would a child really have? And even if it was safe, what kind of mom would I be? How do you have a mom big enough to crush your entire school at parent teacher conferences? A mom big enough to eat your little league coach is he doesn’t play you enough? Imagine how many accurate ‘yo mama’ jokes a kid of mine would have to face.” Abby was trying to soften the blow, to use humor mixed with truth to reach James. He stayed gloomy, his face not reacting at all to her jokes or her points. “Are you going to be ok, James?”

He sighed, “Yes, Abby. I just need time to reflect on this.”

***

A team of doctors arrived again in mid-December. Abby had new prosthetics installed, helping to keep her hearing and her voice in good, pleasant shape. The specialists told them they would grow and fit for the next year, which was good because Dr. Stoke had once again found that Abby would grow for another year. James knew what that meant. He had practically memorized Abby’s potential growth chart by now. ‘Great, why stop growing,’ he thought. ‘What’s the point of accidentally crushing one person when in a year you’ll be so big you can crush dozens at the same time.’ Abby reacted more positively to the news. Apparently she liked the idea of being over ten stories tall, James observed. 

“I’ve given up on being normal,” she told him later, after the doctors left. “I might as well grow to be as big as I could possibly be. This could go on, for what, five or six years total? We’re not even halfway through how much time it could last. Get excited, you could be married to a sky-scraper.” James admitted that the idea of Abby growing six or seven hundred feet tall aroused him tremendously, but he knew that if she got that big that it would be hopeless to try to feed and care for her. He wondered at what point she might be so big that she gave up on following the law, whether they would be a size for her where she simply decided she had to use force to get what she needed to eat. He decided to stop thinking about it. That size might exist, but even Abby wasn’t going to grow large enough to take on the US government. She would lose.

“You know, that’s easy to say, but the same way you are growing exponentially, so are our expenses.”

“So figure something out. That’s your job isn’t it? Make me happy and manage the money.”

“Oh, is that my job? What about you? What’s your job?”

“My job is to give you your job. I’m the one with all the power, money, and earning potential, remember? My job is pretty hard you know, I have to think up all new ways for you to please me all the time. Growing bigger is just part of that job. Too bad for you that eventually it’ll stop. If it were up to me, I’d just grow forever, until you were a little useless speck. You know, instead of a useless mouse.” 

James thought to protest, but his wife was smirking and he worried that even though she was being playful that he may regret disagreeing with her.

***

On Christmas, Abby reached almost 46 feet in height. James now came up less than halfway to his wife’s knee. Her gifts had been fairly simple this, a few new dresses that had been designed for easy retailoring as she grew larger. James had received new clothes as well, though it was obvious that Abby had ordered them online or sent a servant out to purchase them. She seemed as surprised as James with each present opened.

“Are you done?” she asked. James looked around and saw no more gifts.

“Apparently,” he replied.

“Let’s play a game,” she said. “A little wrestling. Winner gets to do whatever they want with the loser.”

“You’re obviously going to win, honey.”

Abby adopted a wrestler’s stance. “Come on, James, give me your best shot.” James shook his head and rolled his eyes before running full speed at his wife’s leg. He smacked into it and nearly bounced off. He just barely managed to wrap his arms around her. He tried to lift her leg, fully aware of how futile it was. ‘She weighs over 38 tons, I might as well try to uproot an oak tree,’ he thought. “Oh good try,” she mocked to him. James felt himself being pulled off her leg as she bent over at the hip to pry him off of her lower calf. She gently threw him back, and he landed on his butt. Abby laughed, stood up straight, and raised the leg that James had just been grappling, bringing her foot above him. James rolled out of the way as she stomped down. “Ooh, keep dodging, maybe I’ll get tired eventually.” James was panting hard, and he knew that Abby was teasing him with the fact that it would be he who easily tired. He scrambled to his feet just in time for Abby to softly kick him in the butt, sending him tumbling over again.

James heard a loud boom as she fell to her knees surrounding him. She reached down and placed her hand over him. “You’re pinned,” she laughed. “One, two, three,” she counted out. “Abby O’Brian is the winner and champion! The undisputed giant weight champion of the world!” James felt her hand close around him as she picked him up and began walking back to her bedroom with her winnings in hand. James quickly found himself naked, while Abby simply removed the pajama bottoms she had been wearing. She didn’t even bother removing her top. James felt her grasp once again as his face was being mashed into her vagina, rubbing up and down along her lips. He did his best to use his tongue to help, but Abby was basically using him to rub herself.

“Abby, I can hel...”

Abby cut him off, “Shut up, I won, now I’m doing what I want. Don’t talk, just try to lick what you can.” She continued mashing him into her lips, rubbing his face and his head onto her clitoris. She left James near her glans, giving him a chance to lick it and suck on it. To him, it was now the size of a small apple. He sucked and licked it for a few minutes. James felt his erection straining against his wife’s palm, her grasp doing nothing to help stimulate his penis. Just as he began to grow frustrated, Abby seemed to change her mind on what to do with him. Her vagina was wet and ready, and James felt himself disappearing into her cunt. He only got as deep as his chest, Abby had forced him in feet first. “Ooooh, that’s the first time you’ve stuffed me in ages,” she moaned. She grabbed James’s shoulders and moved him in and out, while James used his free hands to keep rubbing her lips and her clit. It was a tight fit, but James was able to rub his penis along her vaginal wall as he was pulled in and out, out and back in. He came quickly, while Abby continued using him and fingering herself for much longer. Finally, he felt her muscles contract and spasm around himself as she orgasmed, squeezing and massaging James as the pleasure washed over her. 

Abby lay in peace until she remembered James was probably stuck. She pulled him out and set him in front of herself as she lay on her side. James looked up at her as she beamed down at him, obviously pleased with the orgasm she just had. Abby looked down and saw James’s exhausted, yet happy appearance. ‘Life is getting harder, but there’s always this,’ she thought.

 

 

.....and  that's it..thats all i can find =(

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=5869