Lost in a Giantess World by SJake
Summary:

You wake up in a gigantic forest without any memories. You are soon captured by a giant little girl and taken to her house where she lives with her mother and younger sister. What will become of you as you sturggle, lost in this giantess world?


Categories: Adult 30-39, Giantess, Adventure, Breasts, Body Exploration, Butt, Crush, Entrapment, Gentle, Humiliation, Mouth Play, Nose, Odor, Slave, Unaware, Teenager (13-19) Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Doll (12 in. to 6 in.)
Size Roles: FF/m
Warnings: Following story may contain inappropriate material for certain audiences
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 5 Completed: No Word count: 2772 Read: 55060 Published: February 22 2016 Updated: April 25 2016

1. Found by SJake

2. Tightly Packed by SJake

3. Losing the Clothes by SJake

4. Meg by SJake

5. The Fight by SJake

Found by SJake
You open your eyes. The sky is blue. Your laying down in tall thick grass as tall as you. Humongous trees stretching thousands of feet into the sky liter the landscape.
You look down at your body. You are wearing nothing but a long brown piece of fabric with a hole in the middle for your head, and a thin rope that serves as a belt.
You sit up and look around. Where are you? Who are you? What are you?
Suddenly the ground begins to rumble. thump Thump THUMP. A huge foot lands inches from you. It is the size of your whole body. It has smooth pale skin and stubby toes. The toe nail are small for it's size and painted with a faded pink nail polish.
Your eyes travel up the huge smooth leg. It is attached to a giant little girl aged 13-18. She is wearing short bright blue shorts and a light blue tank top. Her face is covered in pink freckles. She has short dirty blonde hair which is tangled and filled with rats.
She is humming a soft tune to herself as her bright green eyes travel down and stop on your tiny body. She lets out a shriek as she jumps back. "A bug!" she screams. Her giant foot raises high above. Her bare foot is covered in a thin layer of brown dirt. Her foot slowly lowers onto your body. You feel the strong pressure in your legs, stomach, and pelvis. You push your tiny hands against her big and small toe. "Help!" You scream as your body is consumed by her foot and forced into the dirt below. You feel the air exiting your body. You can't breath in. You lose consciousness.
You slowly open my eyes. A huge glistening green eye stares down at you. You lay motionless paralyzed by fear. "You okay lil fairy man?" A loud yet somehow meek voice asks. A finger about the size of your leg taps on your tiny chest. "Sowy I stepped on you. I thought you was a nasty bug," the voice booms. In a panic you jump up and run about 20 strides. The giant foot lands in front of you. Unable to stop you smash into the foot and land on top of it. The giant foot feels soft under your body. You gaze up seeing up her blue shorts, and catch a glimpse of her underwear. It is white with pink hearts and yellow flowers.
She asks, "Where are you going tiny fairy man?" A giant hand reaches down for you. Her stubby fingers wrap around your body. Her pinkie finger caresses in between your legs. You rush upwards as your stomach drops. Her huge smooth hand gently squeezes your body. You push your arms against her giant soft hand as you squirm and kick your legs.
She lifts you up to her giant face. It is slightly chubby due to her young age. Her lips are fat and pink. Her freckles collect at her round nose and spread across her chubby checks. She pushes aside a strand of her dirty blonde hair. She giggles, "You're sooo cute!" Her little yet big hand rotates sideways as she opens her fist. You lay motionless on her soft flat hand. Her shoulder strap of her blue tank top falls off her shoulder. "My name's Sarah," she says cheerfully, "What's yours?"
Tightly Packed by SJake
"What's that?" A feminine voice asks from behind Sarah. "Nothing!" She replies. Her open fist in which you were sitting on rapidly closes around your tiny body and she swings you around to her back side as she turns to face the voice. You struggle in her tight fist inches away from her perky butt packed in her bright blue shorts. "Come on. Let me see!" The voice demands. Sarah uses her other hand to open the back of her blue shorts and underwear. She drops you in and lets her pants close with a snap. "It's nothing," she replies to the voice showing her hands. Your body is squished in between her smooth cheeks. You're facing her white underwear patterned with hearts and flowers. You reach up to her red waist band and try to pull yourself out, but you're too tightly packed in. "Whatever, lets get home. Mama will have supper ready soon." Says the mysterious girl's voice.
As Sarah walks her soft ass checks rotate up and down, grinding you in between them. You struggle to hang on to her waistband. You hear a soft fart behind you. The heat engulfs your body. The oder is strong yet the smell is oddly arousing. It smells almost spicy. You kick your legs against her butthole and taint in an attempt to keep from sinking further in. You hear a soft groan from Sarah. She reaches her giant hand back and slaps you, as if to say stop kicking. Her slap stings your face and upper body as well as forcing you to release her waistband. Her ass jiggles up and down from the force of her slap. With each step she takes you are pulled further and further into her ass. Suddenly she takes a big step and you're pulled further down. Your feet are touching her vagina, body is rubbing agains her taint, and your face is in her asshole. You almost wish you didn't have your robe on. You hear a door open as you struggle to breath.
"Suppers ready!" A motherly voice cheers. "One moment! I gotta go to my room," Sarah replies. She jumps up what appear to be stairs as you bounce up and down against her soft asshole.
You hear her room door close. The back of her underwear opens and her big hand reaches in and grabs you by the hands. She drags you out as you rube in between her underwear and smooth ass checks. She dangles you with your hands pinched between her fingers. "Sorry lil man," Sarah says with a smirk and red cheeks, "I had to hide you from my younger sister Meg."
Her finger reaches up and pokes your dangling body which still has your brown robe. She pokes your crotch area with extreme force. She opens up her underwear drawer. "Wait in here while I go eat," she says as she drops you into the drawer. You land in a pile of hopefully clean pink and purple underwear. She slams the drawer closed, leaving you in the dark.
Losing the Clothes by SJake
You are on the verge of falling asleep in Sarah's underwear drawer. You are using one of her white fluffy socks as a sleeping bag and a pair of her red underwear as a pillow. Suddenly the drawer slides open. Sarah's giant beautiful freckled face stares down at you. "Aww you're so cute cuddled up with my whites," she says with a wide smile on her face, "Come here." She pulls you out of her sock, the soft fibbers rubbing against your skin.
She then grabs you by the back of your robe and lifts you into the air. You can feel the tiny brown robe beginning to tear. Suddenly your robe completely tears and your naked body falls out. You land on Sarah's cushioned chest as you attempt to cover yourself with your hands. She is still wearing her light blue tank top and even though it wasn't noticeable before, her boobs are pretty big, although they might just seem big because of your size. She throws her head back and laughs as you slide down into her cleavage. You can feel your dick beginning to harden at the feeling of being smushed between her smooth tits.
Sarah reaches down and puts her thumb and pointer finger under your armpits. She slowly lifts you out of her soft cleavage revealing your partially hardened penis. "Sowy about you tiny clothes tiny man," she whispers, "But you look so much better without them." You struggle to reach your arms down to cover yourself but her large fingers under your armpits keep your arms up. You kick your legs in the air trying to wiggle away. She reaches her large finger up and pokes it into your chest. She then runs her huge finger down your chest till it reaches your penis. She then softly yet firmly pinches your dick between her thumb and pointer finger. She slowly applies more and more pressure until finally releasing.
Sarah brings her big soft lips up close to your tiny ear. "Besides," she whispers as her hot breath engulfs your body, "If your clothes were still on, then I couldn't do this." She sticks out her pink tongue and touches it's wet tip to your tiny foot. She slowly licks upwards leaving a warm wet trail on your leg. Her soft tongue reaches the underpart of your ballsack. You feel the warm lumps of her tastebuds as her huge tongue runs across your package and up your now fully erect penis. She presses her nose into your chest as she wraps her humongous full lips around your tiny dick. You press your tiny hands into her chubby freckled checks and unconsciously dig your molecular fingers into them as a result of the feeling of her overpowering lips. Her tongue tickles you tip on the inside of her mouth. With extreme suction she pulls your penis deeper into her soft pink lips. She smacks her lips open and smirks at the pleased expression on your tiny face. "Now," she softly speaks, her huge face inches away, "To finish you off." Her lips slowly get closer and closer.
Suddenly the door behind Sarah swings open. Her giant hand clenches your tiny naked body.
Meg by SJake
Once again you find yourself clenched in Sarah's humongous soft hand inches away from her beautiful ass. Sarah is turned facing the opening door. "Whatcha doing?" The voice in the doorway asks. The voice sounds like Meg's. "Nothing!" Sarah quickly replies. "Why are you acting weird? What's behind your back?" Meg asks as she steps forward trying to gain a peek. "It's really nothing!" Sarah exclaims stepping back. Sarah reaches her other hand forward hand pushes Meg back by her forehead. Meg appears to be quite a bit shorter than Sarah. In frustration Meg steps back. "Let me see or I'll tell mama about the alky you keep under your bed." Sarah stops and thinks for a moment. "I'm serious." Meg reiterates. "Fine," Sarah says reluctantly, "But you have to keep it a secret."
Sarah lifts her clenched fist in between her and her little sister. She opens her hand revealing your tiny naked body. You curl up into a ball trying to hide your still partially hard penis. Sitting in Sarah's giant cupped hand you look up at Meg.
Meg has short black hair and bright blue eyes. Her skin is more pale than Sarah's and she doesn't have any freckles. She is wearing a short brown dress. Her boobs are noticeably smaller than Sarah's but still partially formed. Her butt however is huge compared to Sarah's. And although she seems only a little younger than Sarah she is far shorter and she doesn't seem to be as mature.
Meg leans down, her gigantic face pushes uncomfortably close. Her huge glistening eyes scan your small naked body as you continue to try covering yourself. She reaches her giant hand closer and extends a single finger. It appears to be almost baby like in shape yet still intimidating in size. Her forceful finger slams into your face pushing you backwards and causing you to uncurl form your covered ball form. This reveals your partially erect dick to the girl's giant face. Meg blushes and covers her smirk as she let's out a giggle.
"Be careful with him," Sarah commands, "He's very small and fragile."
"He's cute," Meg looks back up at Sarah, "Where did you get him?"
"I found him in the forest," Sarah replies.
"Can I hold him?" Mega asks in a consciously sweet tone.
"Fine," Sarah replies, "But be gentle."
Meg reaches her giant childlike hand towards your body. Her fat fingers curl around your bare body with extreme force. Your dick is smashed between two of her fingers in the fist. She lifts you up to her face. "Help, I can't breathe!" you struggle to say. Meg loosens her tight gripe. You squirm in her loosened gripe. "Hey! Stop try to get away!" Her voice booms. She squeezes your tiny naked body with unbelievable force. You feel as if your head will explode from the extreme pressure. "Wow he is so weak," Meg says smiling, "It's nice meeting someone shorter than me. We could totally do whatever we want with him." An evil smile stretches across the young giant's face.
The Fight by SJake
Your naked body is clenched in Meg's giant childlike hand. She is looking down at you with an evil smirk. She begins squeezing you tighter and tighter. You lose feeling in your legs and the air is forced out of your lungs. You struggle to yell as the blood pressure builds I'm your head.
"Stop!" Sarah's demands, "You're hurting him!"
Meg opens her hand. You gasp for air. All over your naked body aches. Suddenly Sarah's handling of you doesn't seem so bad.
"I barely squeezed him!" Meg objected, "It's not my fault he's a little cry baby."
"Stop being mean, we are like giants to him," Sarah explains.
"I know isn't it great," Meg says with childlike excitement, "We can do whatever we want with him."
"You're not allowed to hurt him," Sarah demands, "He's mine so I get to make the rules."
"Whatever," Says Meg with a pouty tone, "Where are his pants?"
Sarah blushes and looks down. She nervously moves her foot. "Uhh I found him like that."
Meg reaches her huge hand towards you and grabs you by your miniature foot. Suddenly she lifts you into the air hanging by your foot. "Naughty little man running around bare naked," Meg teases. She pinches your tiny ass between her fat fingers. "He has a cute little butt," She says giggling.
"Okay, that's enough. Give him back!" Sarah commands as she reaches for your tiny dangling body.
"No! I'm not done!" Meg objects as she yanks you away. Your small body wipe lashes through the air. You settle dangling behind Meg's back.
"Hand him over I make the rules remember!" Sarah says attempting to reach behind Meg.
Meg lifts up the back of her dress and open ups the back of her white cotton underwear. "Wow déjŕ vu," you think to yourself as Meg releases you into the back of her underwear. She releases the waste band and the soft cotton smacks into your back. Meg leans forward and sticks her tongue out at Sarah. Meg's ass is massive, almost twice as big as Sarah's. Your naked upside down body is consumed by her fat ass. Your dick begins to grow at the feeling of her soft skin consuming your whole body. Her ass begins jiggling up and down bouncing your body with it. You hear struggling. You begin feeling some sick from being bounced around upside down inside Meg's huge ass. You begin crawling forward as the two massive checks continue bouncing. After a long and difficult crawl you make it to one of her leg holes. You struggle to squeeze your body out the leg hole. Luckily you are able to grab ahold of Meg underwear as to keep from falling. You hang under Meg's massive ass and between her two large thighs. If you let go the fall would hurt or kill you but at least your right side up. Sarah and Meg continue grappling and wrestling.
Suddenly Meg's massive thighs squeeze together crushing your tiny naked body. You are no longer able to hang on. Her thighs open again and you fall through the air. Luckily you land on a dirty pink bra conveniently placed in the middle of the floor. You quickly crawl under one of the bra cups as one of the wrestling girls' foot land inches away. There is a sudden loud thud. You feel the floor shake underneath. You peek out from under the giant bra and see that both of the giant girls have fallen to the ground.
"The tiny man," Sarah exclaims with a worried look on her face.
Meg reaches into the back of her white underwear. "He's not in here."
"Let me see!" Sarah demands. Sarah pulls down her younger sister's cottony whites revealing her giant ass and smooth vagina. Suddenly the door swings open.
This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=5785