Tech Support by nostromo
Summary: A man comes to consciousness and finds himself the dildo of a young woman. He tries to regain his memory.
Categories: Mouth Play, Butt, Entrapment, Insertion, Lesbians Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Minikin (3 in. to 1 in.)
Size Roles: None
Warnings: None
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 6 Completed: No Word count: 16848 Read: 61317 Published: January 16 2007 Updated: January 28 2007

1. The Awakening by nostromo

2. Chapter 2 by nostromo

3. Chapter 3 by nostromo

4. Chapter 4 by nostromo

5. Chapter 5 by nostromo

6. Chapter 6 by nostromo

The Awakening by nostromo
Author's Notes:
Beware: this introduction is about confusion and amnesia. But things get explained in next chapters.
 

TECH SUPPORT


part I: Awakening



I wish I could have a name. I find names for a lot of things, but not for me. The more i struggle with the vague images in my mind, the less i manage to coalesce any of it in a reasonable sequence. I have flashes of images, more than images.Where does that come from, i wonder...........



The pile of fabric is heavy on my body,i should do something about this. But what? The coarse fibers are pressing against me, keeping me warm. Should I move? Why should I move? Weird. I never thought about moving before. The darkness is absolute................


I noticed that sometime the Darkness is even darker. That happens when there are no noises around. I woke up a bit groggy today, and in the darkness i did not hear any noises. I have a name for this. Night. It isn't night now, though. Some vibrations still come to me, and i sense that there's plenty of activity afar. Daytime is when i work .....................


I feel weird today. I don't know, sort of sad. Why is that? Today is just like yesterday. It is warm and cosy and somewhat oppressing. But nothing to feel sad about. Sad. That's a funny word. It refers to a strange emotion too. Have I ever felt sad before? I'm not too sure. One day, as work was over, i remember i did feel this strange thing. As the darkness closed on me, I had this pang of... sadness? And can't remember when that was. It's just an... impression ...............


Something is scratching around in the dark. I hear that at times. No idea what that could be. It scratches and scratches and scratches and scratches. As if it wanted to enter. Is it a nice thing? I wonder. Do i need to work for it too? Work is good, I like that, but now, this sound does not remind me of work, it seems closer to me, more connected. It seems to belong with me here, not out there with work. Ah... it has stopped. I have to meet it one day. How do I do that?...........



The click noise. I prick up my ears. Yes this it. Work is back. Some vibrations, and I hear a tiny music of five notes. It's always like that. The click , some vibrations, and then the tiny music. Always the five same notes. Strange. It's not great music. I hear music sometimes. I rarely like it. At times, the music is good, but then it last a few minutes and is changed for something i don't like. One day i heard a music i liked a lot. It did weird things to me. I had a flash of a place. Not the work place. An another one. A place I was happy to be in. I can't recollect what that could be........



More vibrations. I feel them traveling from afar and into the darkness, running along my spine. Oh, here is a big one. Something fell. Something heavy. And more vibrations. I am counting those. Somehow, i don't know why, it gives me a sense of space. Where my work is, six vibrations are usually the maximum series. It gives me an idea of the space out there. I feel this weird pang of sadness again. Strange. Why is that? This is the second time today........



Movement, light. Not much of it, as I feel the gliding motion,my little cave of fabric is slightly suffused with permeating light. Today, it is vaguely rosy I think. The fabric above is being moved. I feel the weight on me diminishing. More gliding motion. The darkness comes back. I am not happy about that........


I hear sounds from afar. From that direction, it's always liquid sounds i here. I have this vision of a running river crashing from a great height, crashing on rocks at the bottom. Hold on. A river? I strain my mind, chasing after the image. I know what a river is. It's large and quiet and it's.... not where work is. A sudden vertigo takes me as the concept of place so large that it could contain rivers is seeping into my mind... It's... It's awesome. It's not work, it's not the darkness. It's out there. I have the feeling it's all around me. For the first time, I get the feeling that the darkness is not everywhere, that maybe , it belongs with me , in this place. I feel incredibly excited.... Okey, Okey... what do i do do about it? I know: I should find it.

I move my arms and legs. They feel heavy. I usually don't move them. I turn onto my belly. That's the first time i do that!! Wow !!! I start very slowly to move in the direction of the noise..............


[i]DRIIIIIING.... DRIIIIIING........DRIIIIIIIIINNG......Click -Clack “ Hello, You've reached Sophia's answering machine. I'm not available at the moment, but if you leave your coordinates, I will contact you back. Thank you.” Bip. [/i]

[i]Hey Sophia, that's me, Eileen. Is it still okey for today? I just finished work. I'll be here in a little while. Love you. Click-clack.[/i]



The voice again. I never understand it. Sophia is here today. She's work. How can work be finished. She's here, I could hear her moving. Yet its' not really her voice. Close, but not really. I vaguely recognize the second voice. I heard it before. Hold on, I was doing something before the ringing. What was that? I stay there trying to remember................................



The river sound has stopped now. More vibrations are coming, not as sharp as the earlier ones. They're strong, heavy, but with something softer to them. I like those. They get really strong. A loud noise, the motion again. Light is piercing the mass above me. There's a huge shuffle of things. There are fingers moving things about. Her fingers. They are nearly my size. The fabric just against me is moving. It's being pulled from under me. It rises up and that makes me roll on my back. For a split second I'm looking at the huge face , the huge breasts are pointing to me, naked and heavy , vast round ceiling. The fabric rises even further. A hand comes down and replaces more fabric on top of me.

The motion start again, and darkness comes back. Somehow, this time it has taken me by surprise. I usually don' t mind much..........................



Time passes. I don' t know why, but today is different. Today, I think a lot. The image of my work overlooking me has moved something in me. I can't pinpoint it, but there is something there that I know, I'm sure of it. I feel my hands opening and closing. I begin to massage the fingers. Fingers. They were fingers that moved the fabric today. Fingers like mine. No. Not like mine. I'm perplex. I have fingers. Yet they can't move mountains of pink fabric. What's different? ....................


I had these images again in my head. And then suddenly I am in the darkness again. They're like nothing I've ever known. It's like another life altogether. I was in a room (I'm beginning to understand that the darkness is a room too) and there were others, like me. And I was talking to them and they looked angry and frightened. They couldn't have grabbed me in their fingers..... It strikes me suddenly that it is what I was looking for. She's like me but she's so incredibly larger than me. She has fingers like me but her hand can lift me off in the air. I'm onto something here, i know it..... Who were the people in the room? Where is that room?.................


The darkness is going on for a long time. But at last the motion occurs. The fabric is lifted from over me, and I see a huge hand coming in my direction. The fingers envelop my body and lift me out of the darkness. My eyes blink in the strong light. I stare around , I'm in a room. The darkness is contained within a room. Next to me a powerful thigh is moving, a long shape of flesh and soft skin. We're moving. Why did i never see the room before?


As she settles me on her belly, i do not look at her. I do not jump to work. I look around to the vast dimensions of the room. I can hear noise from outside the room. So there is an outside. Where rivers can flow. For the first time I actually wonder where i.... A huge hand is grabbing me. I travel over the landscape of naked flesh, over the hills of her breasts, and come to a stop just in front of her face. Vast green eyes are staring at me. A mouth i could walk into is smiling at me. She's just like me, isn't she? But she's so large. Or Am I so small? In a second she will say “ Get to work, little man” . She kisses me, my face disappearing n the cushion of her lips. And then she says it. And that's my cue.


When she settles me next to her breasts, I immediately run to the the left one. I throw myself on the soft warm mattress, I hug the nipple , i rub against it, I lick it. I'm at last in my territory. I hear a giggle, and a tremor shakes the ground. A huge finger suddenly pushes me deeper into the soft flesh, gently pushing me around. I try to stand up, to go back to the nipple, but I'm grabbed between fingers and rubbed all around it. A short flight, and I'm pushed deep into the other breast. Another nipple is beckoning me. But I keep being dragged around , till i bump into it, face first. And the fingers play with me for a while. The rhythmic ascent and descent of the ground is changing, less regular now. For some reason, I draw a satisfaction from that.


A long long arm is stretched next to me , going down to the lower regions beyond the flat abdomen. A rhythmical motion is present too. I know I will move down there soon. The fingers let go of me and I rush to the top of the breast on all four. I need to hug and and rub and wallow on this breast. It's my work and I like it. But what am I doing? I stop for a second, hesitant. Slightly above me, I can see the green eyes locked on me. The mouth is slightly opened, breathing quickly. My ground is moving a lot. I find myself returning the gaze. I have never done that before. I stand up. My mind is full of ... questions? Emotions? I feel weird.


A shadow. The hand is picking me by the ankles. The vast body under me is shifting position. I land on the soft fabric of the silky looking sheet. Everything is all white and complex and full of ridges,and hills. Above me the huge ceiling is coming down. The sky is nothing but flesh. I try to stand up, but a breast is now closing on me, threatening to crush me. The nipple is touching my head and sends me flying on my back. The ceiling moves and the other breast is now just above me. I try to reach out to touch it. But it lands squarely on me, pressing me in the sheets. An unbelievable weight is pushing against me, my face buried under the soft flesh. After a few seconds, the breast lifts off and a hand come from nowhere and pushes me further down the sheets. Next to me is a wall of tanned skin. Growls are coming from it. Liquid noises too. Slightly ahead I see the black trimmed bush of hairs a,d the long stretch of the thighs. It's all good, it's my work. Then the wall gently collapses onto me. The navel touching the sheets just above me. I'm buried again, feeling even more weight now, feeling the strange pulses and movements inside the mass that crushes me.


Light again. Fingers again catch my ankles. I dangle in the air gaining altitude. My inverted ceiling of skin is taking its full proportions. My God, I'm so tiny. Was it always like this? I feel the descending motion, as the mouth is opening, a wet chasm of red and white, a tremulous carpet waiting for me. I land arms stretched out on the warm, gooey and agitated ground. Darkness comes back as the lips close on the back of my legs. It's warm, very warm, very smelly and full of motion, and slurping noises, as the tongue is twirling around my body, covering me in hot liquid. I feel the pull on my legs when she takes me out of her mouth. I know where I'm going.


The travel is very quick over the flat belly, the strange hairs and, on both sides, the mountainous thighs dwarf my little frame as I land under their shadow. I'm so disorientated today. Instead of rushing to work, I just stay there, on my knees, looking at the wet opening and the complex folds that surround it. A finger is already massaging it. This is so familiar and yet suddenly so alien. Driven by instinct I crawl on my knees towards the warm and scented orifice. When i finally touch it, a shudder rocks the hill in front of me, the vast thighs overlooking me are slightly shaking. This is normal i think, this is normal, you've done this dozens of times. What's wrong with me today?


“What's wrong with you today?” comes a huge whisper from afar. The fingers stop massaging and coming to my back suddenly thrust me forward, my body coming n violent contact with the wet folds. Two fingers take hold of me and start massaging me into them, rubbing me up and down along the warm rosy flesh. I instinctively start working. Yet a part of me is there that remains startled and and ...scared? As I work, an image of her comes in my mind. Or rather an image of a woman . She's naked too and I'm touching her. But this is not the same. She's under me, not like.... The fingers quickly pin my arms along my body. The push into the folds is slow but very strong. I close my eyes and stiffen my body as darkness is coming again. I feel the top of my head pushing against flesh, i feel the folds sliding against my body as she inserts me into her. The warm moist interior is accepting my like a glove, as I go deeper. A last push on my legs and the folds close on me, imprison me in the wet hot enclave. I feel better. I'm home. I have work to do. This is all perfectly normal.


I let my back and my arms and my body slide deeper and caress the walls. As I work, and as the flow of liquid is intensifying, the image of the woman is seeping into my mind again. I'm inside that woman too. But not like this. We're ... making... love... but we're equals, I am controlling her her as much as she controls me. And ...my god... we're looking into each other's eyes. I stop moving, I need to think. I feel something entering my mind, something new... the pleasure is also entering my body, i feel the stiffness down below, and I want to fight it, cos there's something else here too, I just know it.


Fingers enter the deep recess where I lie, poking at me, winding me with sudden shove. I come back to the task, feeling the shaking around me, hearing the moans above the slurping noises. I keep working. I know how to do this. Somehow the familiarity is calming me now. I love my work. ... do I? A vast contraction is taking hold of me, the walls suddenly bent of crushing me. Pulsations coursing through the fleshy enclosure. I stiffen also. It feels good, I've done my work. But for the first time it dawns on me that I don't know how or why.



I lay on her belly, feeling the course of the blood under her skin, listening to the growls and gurgling of some deep machinery just beneath me. I feel the cool air on my own skin, as the wetness is slowly drying on me. What do I usually feel after work? I don't know. I can't remember. It 's as if its' the first time I am conscious of it. Behind me, the long exhalation is sending cigarette smoke over me. Her eyes are closed. Looking over, I can see perspiration on her brow. Her long black hair is awash on her shoulders. I realize she's a beautiful sight. I study her face, framed by the hills of her breasts. She looks very young, very beautiful,as she takes a drag on her cigarette. That thing is nearly as long as me. One of her legs is half bent in front of me, her thigh a majestic pillar rising high above my head.


The woman in my head had long thighs too. But... not that long. We were the same... I was touching her and she was touching me. I look up the knee far above and feel nauseous. This is not right. I should not be lying on someone's stomach. I am too small. I should be eye to eye with her. Something is really wrong. I stagger to my feet, my mind reeling with sudden questions. I try to remember the last time i worked. What was I thinking? Was I even thinking?

This is getting scary, i want out of here. I start walking towards the edge of the great body. I'm about to jump on the bed, when her hand catches up with me.


“hey, where are you going?” her voice is young, crystalline and so soft. She takes me up to her face. I gaze into her green eyes as she examine me. She absently crushes her cigarette, a worried look on her face. Two larges fingernails grab my arm and lift it then let go. I feel tempted to let it fall down , bit I leave it up there. She stares at me. She's the most beautiful thing I have ever seen.........



......... It's cold!! its' very cold!!! my thoughts seem to jump right into my head, filling a weird void. I am under the huge shiny faucet. The world is hard and white and water is rushing on to me. Fingers lift me up right under the falling water, while other fingers are rubbing the juices off me. The water is so cold. I try to struggle but i can't shake the grip, I want out. I want out. I open my mouth and a strange yelp is coming out of my mouth. The fingers let go of me and i fall head first on the hard ceramic on the sink. Above me the large face is coming closer, peering at me with a puzzled look. Long black air falls onto the white ground around me, like curtains, getting wet in the splashing water. I'm grabbed and suddenly lost in fabric, my body massaged between her two hands.



When i land in the rosy fabric of my home. I have just a last glimpse of her beautiful face and the long black hair before she drops some more clothes on top of me. The sliding motion occurs again. The darkness is total. I do not like it. I do not like it at all today. I feel a chill running through me: How long am i supposed to stay in here?




Chapter 2 by nostromo
 

Tech Support (Part II)



It's been two days. Two days of being buried down here. I know that from the alternating of lighter and deeper darkness. I know that from listening to her going about her daily life. And I know my life does not belong to the darkness.


I live in a drawer. I know that much. I also know it wasn't always the case. More and more pictures are assaulting me every now and then. Pictures I could not have imagined, pictures that are no longer dreams but memories. I'm sure of it. How long have been been living here? I'm quite sure it's been a few months. It may be years for all I know. I also know that only the sluggishness of my mind has prevented me to experience the passing of time. Everyday was the same for everyday came the same thoughts.


I feel something has unlocked itself deep within me. More and more pictures flash in my mind, too real to be my imagination, too vivid to be dreams. I am a man. I know that much too. I was a man at least before something happened to me. All these images... I was not small then, I was living a life outside this drawer. I'm sure of it.


I have this scene in my head . A vast room, full of light. The four walls are made of glass. A long glass table. A few people around it. Serious people. Suits. They are looking at me. At first I thought they were angry. A fist slams on the table, rattling it. My fist. These people are scared of me. And the... A ceiling passing by, long tubes of lights passing over head. A scraping sound. Someone is shouting.


I feel very weak now, and my heart is pounding. I have been struggling against the fabric above me, but it seems to get heavier by the minutes. Why is that? The darkness is no longer the comfortable world I got accustomed to. I plunged again into the stupor after the last meeting with the giant woman. I know this is what I've been doing for the longest time. As if a switch in me was suddenly sending me into oblivion. But something is broken in my switch. I no longer shut off. My mind no longer blanks away in the dark. I'm awake.


The river noise is on again. She's taking a shower. As my magic world loses its vague mysteries, the real world is becoming ominous, huge and threatening. its sole inhabitant is a woman so large I can hardly understand her proportions. More images have since come to my mind of women i must have known and seen and touched. I begin to realize these women (whoever they maybe) are now the size of a building to me. The world hasn't changed really. At some stage in my past , I have. Or something has changed me.


The shower is done. I hear the door from the bathroom opening. Vibrations tell me she's walking around in the room. I hear the soft rustle of clothing being put on. The steps are coming closer. The familiar sliding motion . Some light penetrates through the clothes. I try to move but I feel too weak to do anything. Suddenly the layers of clothes disappear and a huge hand is holding my body. I'm totally limp in the palm of the hand, hardly able to move my head. I look up and see the huge beautiful face looking at me. She looks worried, the large eyes locked on me. “oh god, i forgot, oh god”.


I feel the hand traveling in space, the air of the room passing as a wind across my body. I'm deposited on a flat wooden surface. Next to me is the huge shape of her hips, above me, the complex geometry of her bosom. She's doing something somewhere beyonf my field of vision. I can only look up at her throat and the underside of her head as she manipulate an object far behind me. I hear some sort of ripping sound. A second later her hand rolls me over on my belly and then something wet and sticky is applied to my back. I recognize the sensation. It has happened before. Many times, I think. She picks me up again. Lying in her hand, I watch as the face is coming closer, and the wind from her breathing is reaching me. She's unbelievably beautiful, her nose straight and gently defined, her lips so inviting, her face a gentle oval. I get a scent from her that seems to burn into my mind. I wish i could do something but my body is not responding at all. I feel like a rag doll.


After a minute looking at me, poking at my limp frame with her fingernail, she sets me atop a high structure. I'm nearly overlooking the room. Some shelf maybe. Everything around me seems to slowly start making sense now. It's a large room, very bright. The furniture is modern, expensive looking. Expensive. Yet another idea i haven't had before. I see her move away now. Her huge body is disappearing through a door i had never noticed. I hear her moving things in the other room.

The time passes. Something is happening to me. I definitely feel better. The strange warmth in my back is giving me strength. Whatever she has stuck to me is giving life. I start moving my arms. Slowly, for sure, but it's coming back. I sit, my legs crossed. Looking at the room. I feel the thing in my back and it feels like some sort of fabric. The smell of it reminds me of ... bruises? Accident?


She's back in the room, holding a plate. She's eating some stuff from it, bringing it to her mouth with her fingers. She comes to me and seems pleased. “hey, that's better now” she says, her finger brushing along my sitting body, a smile coming to her lips. She goes gain in the other room. I suddenly realize we're both doing the same thing. Whatever she' has attached to me is feeding me. Hunger. I don't remember ever eating anything in here. But I have suddenly an image of a place , people and tables and us eating things.


I stand up and start looking for an escape route from the high shelf. Various objects are cluttered on the wooden plane. Shiny stuff. A tall cylinder in a plate. Weird projections are stuck to its side like frozen goo. A candle. That's a candle. I feel excited, as more and more words are making sense. A metallic circle is is resting on the floor. Something is engraved on it. I recognize that too. When I get to the far end of the shelf, i see this white slightly flat tube. It's coming from above the wooden ceiling and seems to reach till far way floor. I don't recognize it, but i feel it's solid enough for me to grab it, if I can jump to it. I'm definitely feel better now. The warmth in my back has vanished somehow. But the strength is here.


Far way in the room I see the open drawer. I shudder. This is my home. This is where I spend endless hours in the dark. I do not want to go back there. What the hell. I jump. My arms grab the white tube, but its' not giving me much grip and I immediately start sliding down. When I squeeze my legs around it the sliding slows, and I hardly have any time to think that I'm already on the floor. This was easier than I thought.


The room has taken again its huge proportions. Everything is towering above me again. I feel so insignificant. Where should I go? Heavy thudding sounds. I have to move. I run on the strange soft ground, my feet getting entangled in the fibers. The nearest dark place is under the lower shelf behind me. I rush to it. As I reach it, i turn around for a glance, just as massive feet enter the room. They go towards the far end. Stop, then come straight at me. The large toes are nearly touching me as I try and go deeper under the shelf. “What the...” I hear coming from far above. The feet are shuffling, each one much larger than me. I'm glad i moved. These feet would crush me like a grape. Some noise come from the top shelf, objects being moved. The feet move away and a massive pink mass suddenly appear in front me . It takes me a second to recognize a knee. But then that means... Another second later, the girl's huge face is blocking my view. Green eyes are looking at me. Should I be scared? I don't know. Who is she? Why am I in her room? Do I know her? “Ha. Here you are”.


Large fingers appear in front of me, reaching for me. I kick the one closest to me. To no effect. I'm dragged out and into the light. “Hey where are you off to? I need you tonight, you silly”. The smile on her face is ferocious.” Still on her knees, she sets me on her lap, a finger holding me down. “Good you're so full of energy, she says softly, almost absentmindedly. Let me take that away.” Her voice is so warm . I wince when she rips the thing off my back. I feel as if she took my skin away. But the pain subsides quickly. A patch. Whatever that was. It was a patch of food for me. She takes me again in her hand and unfolds her long body. As I gain altitude, I can see the set of drawers coming closer. Oh no.


I fall into the folds of pink fabric. Before I get a chance to rise again, more panties are thrown on top of me. I start struggling now. But already the familiar motion has started, and in a second, the darkness engulfs me. I am still struggling to lift the fabric, when I hear the ringing at the door.


 


It's a love thing. I can hear them cooing somewhere in the kitchen. The pop of a bottle of champ. Sounds of glasses tinkling. A celebration of sorts. I even know what that is. I heard a call this morning. She was very excited, talking to someone about some award. She's an actress I think. How long is it since I was in theater? I see the red seats, the white screen. I even feel my hand on someone's knee. She was wearing red thighs on very slender thighs. Who was she? My wife, a passing girlfriend. I have no idea.


More laughter comes from the kitchen. A few giggles, some excited chatter. I hear some words. “Competition”, “ screenplay”,”ceremony”. Sounds familiar. I try to check if the bottom of the drawer is accessible. It is. The back end is lower. I can grab it. I haul myself in the dark over the wooden board. Ends up hanging there by my fingers, tentatively reaching with my feet to catch the drawer under me. No suck luck. I fall into the lower drawer. More clothes soften the fall. But this time the back board is much higher than me. I trudge my way through the darkness, crawling over the clothing, pushing away socks and stuff. When i reach the front, its' as closed and unforgiving as the drawer above. Since it is deeper, I'm nicely trapped in this one. The conversation is moving closer now. The two girls are the room. I even hear the bed protesting as one of the girl sits or lies on it. I know I don't have much time. In the dark, all the sounds seem amplified. Coming from giant throats, their love whispers crack through the room like thunder. Undressing sounds, fabric on skin. Kissing noises. Slurpy noises. A moan or two. “wait, wait” says a voice.


“Do you want to see it?”

“ Please, I'd love to. You've kept it for you for so long.”

“Wait. “ A kiss. Steps are coming up.

The drawer over me starts sliding. A rustle of clothes. More rustle. A moment of silence. A whisper .“What... where is it gone?”

“Something wrong?”

“Hold on. I could have sworn I...”

My drawer opening. I have dived as deep as possible under the clothes. But it ll start moving , lifting in the air. Cool air is brushing against my body.

“How did you it there?”

Sophia's hand is all over me, her warm fingers closing on my body. I beat at the solid skin that surrounds me, but the motion takes me out into the light. The body that holds me is vast and naked, the nipples tips are shiny with saliva. Her face is so close to me now. I can see her long hair disheveled, all over her shoulders. “Close your eyes” I'm nearly tended to close my eyes, the mouth that says this is so powerful next to me.


Motion again, the drawer recedes down below. The huge belly next to me is alive with the movements of her hips. When I look up, i just about about see the underside of her jaw, the long column of her neck between two heavy mounds. In the bed in front of me, a girl is lying naked,her face is unmistakably Asian, a pale oval, chiseled like porcelain. Her hair is very short, a boyish cut, unkempt. Her vast milk white body is nearing perfection, the breasts gently spread on her chest, the taut belly hardly marred by a hint of a navel. A prefect black triangle crown the start of impossible long and milky thighs. Her size is overwhelming as we come closer,and it becomes impossible to take it whole in a view, as it become a fleshy landscape. Her yes are shut, just under free falling short meshes of jet black hair, already shiny with perspiration.


The grip of the long fingers loosen their grip and I fall on the white perfect belly, creating a sudden wave in the soft hills in front of me. The gorgeous small red lips let out a tiny cry of surprise. When she opens her eyes, twin dark pools lock on me , as dimples appear around the red smile.


“Oh my god , it's incredible”. Her finger jabs at my chest and throws me back on her belly. “Oups, its' not too fragile I hope

“Don't worry, its' not really. Cute isn't it?.”

The whole white mountain rise, as she starts sitting up. Sending me falling between her thighs, just under the lustrous black triangle. A definite smell is catching me, sending my senses in immediate confusion. She takes me up and deposits me on her thigh, under the shadow of her body.

“Look at his face, the eyes, the fingers, it's amazing!” She pokes my arms and legs, as I try feebly to stand up.

Behind me a huge form is deepening the shadow. Sophia's body is coming closer and looms now above me as well.

“I can't believe how perfect it is. Sophia, this is so hot.”

“Tell me about it” says Sophia as she plants a kiss on her lovers' neck, her body pushing me closer the white cliff near me. The sky is a confusion of large hanging breasts above me, a tanned scented cliff leaning gently toward an another soft white cliff.


“ And it moves so perfectly. Look! its' trying to escape my fingers. Hey, it's beating its tiny fists against my thumb! Look!”

“ I know, it seems actually livelier than usual. It's going to need it, isn't it?” say Sophia as she nibbles at the girl's lobe. The Asian girl giggles and I feel her body tremble. She's still looking intently at me though , half pinning me under her fingers on her thigh.”

“Hold on a sec” She reclines again on the bed, a head coming to rest on the plush pillow, holding me now in her grip. She deposits me next to her head, on the pillow, and turns towards Sophia who's straddling her body now, a vast mountain of naked flesh above us now, gently collapsing on her lovers' body,as she moves her face closer. The shadow deepens one more shade.


“Kiss me,the Asian girl says. Please kiss me.” I'm lost in a forest of long black hair as the two enormous heads come together next to me. I struggle back on my feet, lashing with my arms against the long stands , but the sheer weight of the lustrous river is sending me on my knees again. I crawl towards the edge of the bed, loud sighs and slurping noises exploding nearby.I reach the end of the pillow. I'm about to jump down when something catches my eyes,. Down there at the foot to the bed is the glossy front page of a magazine.


It's the portrait of a man. He stands on the prow of some sport boat, waving at the camera. I don't jump. I don't move anymore. I just look at the picture down below, while a more passionate din explodes behind me, and the pillow stats rocking violently. I know this face. It is mine.

I don't even move when fingers appear on either side of me and start to gently drag me towards the intertwined bodies.



Chapter 3 by nostromo
 

TECH SUPPORT (Part III)



*** mmmmmmm, it's so sexy to touch his little body. I can't believe they make them so realistic.


I know. Hold on , let's make it share in the action a bit.


*** Wow, i can feel his body warmth on my breast. This is really hot, Sophia.


You're right, it is. Look, it's trying to climb down. Raise yourself a bit. Hehe now its' trying to hold to your nipple.


*** it's really tickly with his little arms like this. Feels nice though


Wait a minute , i'll show you what really is tickly in a minute.

No reason it should be for your pleasure only. Let's see how it copes with a bit of sandwiching...


*** Oh, he's totally gone between our breasts! You're not afraid to damage it?! No! Continue, please, just a bit longer....


Don't worry its' pretty tough, doesn't need to breathe much. Kiss me instead of talking, you chatterbox


..........................................


*** Oops, he's fallen in my lap. Careful! Sophia! you're crushing him under your thigh!


Shush.... It's unbreakable, I told you. And stop calling it “he”. It's only my dildo, for heaven sake's.


*** But look, his little arms are moving, he's looking for air!


No it isn't , honey. Listen, lift your pretty butt for a sec. There. Drop it now. Can you feel it wriggling? Good. Now I want you to stop talking and to kiss me for the next five minutes. You'll see it will be okey.


............................................


*** Mmmmmmmm.....hey, you right.... oooh, don't stop that!.......... He's still wriggling under me. Hold on, let me catch him. There. On my breast. It will be more comfortable. Hello, little guy! I wasn't too heavy i hope? Oh, it's so cute, he's trying to go away.


Hold on, where do you think you're going? It's weird , usually it doesn't do that.


*** Well i like it that way. He can't really go anywhere with two mountains like us on top of him, can he?


No, no he can't . Still, let's calm it a bit. Open your mouth.


*** Yummy! AAAAAAAAAA..........


In you go. A nice quiet place for you to hide.


***


It does look yummy. Come here. I'll catch its little legs. Damn ...... its' really fighting it........



...............................................


 


*** Wow, I could feel his little fists on my tongue. Sophia, this stuff is unbelievably sexy!


Yup. All nice and wet now. But not as much as you.... You've seen nothing yet. Spread you legs, sweetie.


*** ooooh, that right..... ooohh, yes, just like that. Ow, I feel his little face. Could you...., you know....?


Of course I will, honey. Okey, little one, you have a job to do. Here you go. Slowly....

hey! Its' trying to push your lips away. Its' wriggling like mad.


*** it's wriggling in the right place! Wow, put him him please.


Wait, Now I'm really afraid to break it. Give me a sec


......................


Sorry. I did as fast as I could. Look, a nice elastic band. That should keep it quiet. But i don't know why it's so unruly today.


*** I don't mind really, this is such a turn on! Oh, did you hear that little yelp? Please try again, please. I really want to feel him there.


Sure. There. All nicer now. In it goes. Out it comes.... In it goes....


*** faster. Do it faster....


It's really trashing. It's getting wetter now. I'll push it deep now, you'll feel it.


*** oh yeah... ..... This....is.... so.... nice. He's really ...struggling now. I fell him wriggling....



..............................


*** Sophia, this was so ...fantastic. I love the way he resisted. I gives such a rush of... power. This is amazing.


I know, it's been running wild today. You're right actually. It's way better like that. I'm still worried though. I should check the tech support.

But hey, my turn now please, honey.

 

*** Sure. My pleasure. Hey, hey, come back here, little soldier! You haven't finished yet.......



.........................................


The darkness again. I'm back in my drawer. I can hear the two girls talking softly outside. I'm wrecked. We've been at it for at least two hours. I thought it'd never stop. I got ten minutes rest on the sweaty belly belly of one girl, and they started all over again. And again. Serious love.

The cute Asian girl kept playing with me all along. I thought for a while she would dismember me with so much manipulation. My mind is full of her face, and lips and taste of her mouth. Sophia was more timid today. I think she was a bit annoyed or taken aback at my behavior.


Damn, the more I showed them I wanted out, the more they enjoyed it. I wish I could talk. But I can only utter this weird yelping sound once in a while. It's like my throat is frozen. And the tiny beating of my hands on their skin and fingers and what not only served to make them more eager.


I climb back to the top of the panties,where its' not so warm. I sit panting , my body aching in a thousand places, my arms still sore from the solid grip f the elastic band. I listen to them outside. They talk about stuff. Movie stuff. People. Life.

Me, I don't get to talk at all. I should not have to talk. I'm a dildo. And a well used one .




.................


I must have fallen asleep. The noise of their walking has woken me up. Giggles and conversation. Promises of doing it again tomorrow. Can't-wait-to-see-him-again-type of thing. Don't-fall-in-love-with-him- type of things. I'm an object to them. Nothing more. Am I?

What of this picture? This was my face, I'm sure of it. This was the face I saw in the mirror every day of my life. I have shaved this face, I have looked at this face in shop-windows, in the mirror of my car. I'm someone who had a life before this happened. I have to find out who. I have to get out of here.


Parting kisses, a door that opens and closes. Vibrations. Coming my way. The drawer opens, light flooding my wooden prison. A disheveled Sophia is looking at me. Her vast hand is grabbing me, lifting me up . She brings me to her eyes, scrutinizing me. Her eyes are so vast, so beautiful. I try to speak, but nothing comes out, as she peers pensively at me. I beat at her fingers.


She drops me in an empty glass. I stand up but the top of the glass is higher than me. I try jumping but to no avail. Through the glass I see a distorted Sophia pressing the button of a phone.





hello, Winterthorpe Tech Support here. Joshua speaking. How can I help you?


Hi, this is Sophia Reeves, I have a problem i think with a product of yours. It's a bit embarrassing but...


Sorry to interrupt you, Mrs reeves but would you have a serial number to give me by any chance?


Sure, it says here SN = 567UHG980KL.


Thank you. Hold on while I research the product. Mrs reeves? Sorry for the wait. I see this is one of our special product. I cannot troubleshoot those. Hold the line please while I transfer you to the appropriate department.


Sure.


Hello, Winterthorpe Special Products division. Helen speaking. How may I help you Mrs reeves?


Oh,hi! Yes, well, this is about my ... special product. I have concerns about its ...health.


Sure. Have you noticed anything unsual, Mrs Reeves?


Well, actually, yes. You see, i have been using this product for over a year now. And Its' been fine. But recently it seems to “act” differently. Its' not errr.... cooperative, if I may say so. It looks very agitated,and even at times , it seems to decide to move around of its own accord. The other day, I found out it had gone from the drawer I usually keep it in.


.......................


hello? Are you there?


Yes, Mrs Reeves. Tell me. Have you done something unusual with it? Has it been dropped or shaken or damaged in any way?


No, not that I know. I take great care of it. But , recently I did forget to give it its weekly food . It was very limp and hardly moved. But when I gave it the patch, it all came back to life without problem. Actually, now that i think of it, it coincides nearly with the start of its... strange behavior.


Hum. What behavior did you observe?



As I told you. It does not seem to want to.. work anymore. It struggles a lot. Sometime I can hear a weak sound coming from its mouth. And there's this wandering it does in its drawer. Once I left it on top of a shelf and left the room. When I came back it was “hiding” under the bottom shelf. Its' very strange.


I see. This is very unusual indeed Mrs Reeves. It does seem your product is in good health, if it moves so much.... Do you mind holding the line for a second. I need more educated advice on this. Thank you.


Sure.


....................


Mrs Reeves? Thank you so much for your patience. I spoke to my supervisor. We may be able to organize something for you. We can offer you a replacement product free of charge, and collect the defective one you have. This could happen as early as tomorrow morning. Would that be to your convenience?


Well, i don't know..... I wasn't looking for a replacement really. I just wanted to make sure this wasn't a sign of deterioration or disease or whatever. But to tell you the truth...... I actually find it better like this. No, i don't think I want to replace it. Do you have some medicine, product, I could feed it maybe to ... make him sleep or something?


................... Well not really Mrs Reeves. I think it would be better if our services came to your place and replace it straight away. Our products are full proof. This is highly unusual. I seriously advise you to consider a replacement. Would tomorrow 9.00 am be okey with you?


Listen, .... Helen. The more i think about it, the more I realize I don't really want a replacement. I did not into call for that. I'm happy with the product, really. So no, I'll keep it. Thanks anyway for your help.


Mrs Reeves .... click.



She brings her face to the glass. It covers the entire circle of my vision. A large finger comes down and prods at me. I try to wave it aside, but it's like trying to deflect a moving car. “Oops! You really are a feisty one, aren't ya?”

the finger disappear and more appear on the other side of the glass, their flesh flattening against the transparent wall. The ascension starts again.


“Why weren't you like this before? This is so much better.”

“God, she mumbles to herself, rolling her eyes, listen to me. Talking to my dildo. Pfff...”


She pours the glass into the familiar soft cushion of her panties. I fall onto the scented ground.


“Stay on top if you prefer, but don't go anywhere”, she says with a smile. The drawer closes again. I jump and hammer the drawer with my fists, but it it such a weak drumming. She does even hear it.


I sit back in the darkness. Under my buttocks I feel the rough fabric of her silk panties. The scent is fresh from a recent washing. I feel consumed with rage. I know my face does not show any of it. I try to make a face. Nothing moves really. It's as if I was wearing a mask of solid wax. I have no tears either.



The evening is passing by. I can hear Sophia doing her things out there. The TV comes in blaring at some stage. I hear news.

A year. I can't believe this. I have been a year in this place. She's been using me for her pleasure for months on end. I only seem to remember one or two occasions now. My God, I must have been so brain dead.


Winterthorpe Tech Support. I know that name too.

I have the sudden flash of the room with the glass walls, high in the air. A corporate room. On top of a skyscraper or something. It's full of suits and elegant laptops. Everyone stare at me with fear in their eyes. I pound my fist on the glass table. To prevent my glass from falling I look down and grab it. On the table is a folder with golden letters engraved on the leather. "Winterthorpe Inc." I stand at the very end of the table. A beautiful woman is looking at me with a severe expression. But there is something else in her eyes. Something like sorrow. I am shouting something at her. I sit back in the large leather chair. A deadly silence permeates the room suddenly.


I close my eyes in the darkness, lying down on the silk fabric. I close my ears to the noise outside, to this life where I'm nothing. I concentrate on the room. On the faces, on that woman. This was my life. Before I became... it. I remember the boat now. I used to take this boat to an island. There was another woman with me. It is my wife. She is gorgeous. In my mind, I smile and wave at a paparazzi who's running along the quay, a huge camera in his hands.


I remember a white ceiling passing by, neon lights passing above me, one after the other. The scraping sound is coming from my feet dragging on the floor. I remember screaming.


I sit back in the darkness. I know who I am.


My name is Simon Winterthorpe. I live in the second drawer from the the top and I am the richest man on the planet.



Chapter 4 by nostromo
 

TECH SUPPORT (Part IV)



She's fishing me out at last. I'm exhausted but strangely satisfied too. Her orgasm nearly crushed me, yet it did not prevent me from having one myself. Come to think of it, I nearly derived as much pleasure from the session as she did. The overwhelming size of her and her body is sending me in a frenzy of erotic thoughts. Probably not the way I must have been, mechanically attracted to her and performing my tasks through sheer instinct, but in a fully conscious way, measuring up myself against her. Fully taking in the sheer splendor of her body, and the sheer sexiness of the situation. I'm not one for domination. I've always been too self assured, too confident in my right to pleasure in my life to actually contemplate a situation where I'd ever be slave to anyone's desires. That just was not part of my make up. Yet as I slowly come to terms with the weird relationship I now have with this girl, I find myself enjoying the ride, free of any constraints, free to contemplate sex as the full purpose of my existence. As I lie on the wet sheets, under her flagrant sex, in the shadow of the huge thighs, listening to her breathing slowing down, I could say for a second I'm nearly happy with my fate.

At least I could think of worse things.



It is through the accountancy audit I ordered last year that I came to be aware of the Special Products Division. Running a corporation the size of the Winterthorpe Inc is no picnic, and the ramification of the business had grown to such an extent that I was finding it hard to actually span the entirety of our operations. The audit was set up to allow me in a way to get a better grasp of our business and to look for loose ends that we could do without or that we could possibly expand.

Matthew Nixon, who was in charge of the audit layout, came to me one day with a worried look on his face. According to him, a strange outcrop of activities had emerged through his scrutiny in the Northern region of Scotland, on the outskirts of Inverness. I hardly noticed his point at first. It would not be the first time some over-zealous executive would have expanded the business with hardly any supervision from the top management. This emerged one or twice a year. I suppose my trust in my people is somewhat responsible for this free-wheeling type of management. Still, Matthew seemed concerned. A visit from one of his subordinate to the place had given rise to very secretive behaviors among his hosts. And the reason behind the building of a small air-strip outside the facility had proved vague to the extreme. I was very far from being worried, but his urgent tone had convinced me to send down there Tony Simpson, a new guy of my internal Supervisory Division , who was eager to show some teeth to us. I thought that could be an opportunity for him to get at least the feeling he could prove something to us. He left the day after, his mouth full of thank yous and “won't-let-you-down-sir”. He never reported back. It took us three more months to notice it.





We are traveling now. First class of course. The party is on some island in the Bermuda triangle. Considering my position, I would not be otherwise surprised if an alien ship decided to abduct the plane. The travel condition for myself are somewhat less luxurious. I'm stuffed into some sort of leather bag, deep within Sophia's suitcase. The darkness is absolute. I can feel the vibrations of the flight and the lightness of the air in the cargo bay. It does look like I'm able to withstand it though. Probably due to the shrinking process.


Darkness is something that defines my life now. Sounds and vibrations are my only friends. In spite of my new behavior, Sophia has apparently never come across the idea I may be developing a more more self-aware consciousness. Is it too hard to believe? Is it simply beyond her imagination? The fact remains that a month has passed since my awakening and no gestures I've made to try and get some sort of connection with her has been met with any success. She owns me. I'm her thing and she sees no signs that it should ever be different. Does one talk to a fork, or a glass?


I just do not have the opportunity to offer any blatant show of intelligence. My outside life is limited to one hour or two here and there, being grabbed, and rubbed against her body, inserted into her sex, sucked upon by her huge mouth. She seems wary of my attempts to move about, and always keeps me in her grip whenever she takes me out. How do I show her anything, when the best of my life is spent inside a drawer, resting on her bras and socks and panties, a mere object ? or inside her pussy, where she's oblivious to anything but her pleasure? If only I could get a piece of paper , or get close to her computer. I can just wave my hands at her before she grabs me. But it's like she does not notice. The days are awfully long in my home. And the time-outs are awfully busy.


I can only hope one of the many girls she's fooling around with will be somehow perceptive to something odd in me. But they're usually taken aback by my tiny form to really see me, and are usually awfully enthusiastic about “trying me out for size”. The last one had some serious anal tendencies. I don't like to recall this.

I'm getting really claustrophobic now in my leather pouch. The weight of her things is oppressive. This is a long trip.






Evelyn Steward had been on my staff for nearly as long as I can remember. Her competence had proved flawless from day one. Her eagerness and straightforward business manners has been often an asset I allowed myself to rely on when the company started its vertiginous growth. The fact that she's a stunning looking young woman was not without consequences to her career in our midst. That people often sneered about it in my back has not been much of an inconvenience either, I'd rather face a beautiful smile and I can afford the facile critics.


She's the main architect of my fortune really, and saw the potential of my invention as no one else did. She assessed the impact of the patent I delivered with a certainty of vision that few had shown among the people I introduced to the shrinking concept. And more than a world-changing event, she saw it as a money gushing goldmine. She was right of course. And as the patents around my discovery multiplied, she was helping leading Winterthorpe Inc through all the minefields with a smiling confidence.



When her name came to my attention in relation to the Inverness outcrop, I did raise an eyebrow. This, now, was unusual. I always trusted Evelyn without any second thought. And I was dumbfounded to discover an operation that not only was kept a secret from me, but was obviously spear-headed by my blond partner. But it is only when I discovered the real nature of the Special products Division and the horrifying truth behind Simpson's disappearance, that I really saw Evelyn as the bitch from hell she really is.





I'm running like hell. Behind me the giggles and heavy footsteps are coming closer, wet thunderclaps on the tiles that surround the pool. I'm drenched in sweat and my lungs are burning. The hot humidity of the tropical night is not helping . I suddenly wade in a poodle, the water quickly sticking around my calves like goo, slowing me down to a snail's pace. At the same moment the shadow start covering me. The huge bikini-clad woman behind me is smiling broadly now. She takes her time walking in tiny steps now, playing with me. I know it's useless. I'm about to turn about and face her when next to me, emerging from the pool, a huge head starts towering above me, water flowing down the massive smiling face. “Hello tiny guy!” comes the rumbling voice.

“Hey, I saw him first, Lydia, go away!”

“yeah but i got here first!”


A huge hand is rising from under the side of the pool and in a second envelops my body. I scream my useless tiny yelp, as it drags over board and into the water. The pool is lit from the inside, its water a perfect fluorescent turquoise. As the girl is swimming away from the edge, in mockery of her friend, she immerses me fully below the blue surface. Lost in her grip, I can see the giant naked body , across which play fast- moving reflections among her curves.

She brings me to the surface, her palm flat just slightly above the waterline. “Can you swim little one?” As her hand sinks under , I am left treading the water in front of her vast naked breasts. It's difficult to stay afloat, I just don't have the surface span for that. She moves closer, her perfectly white teeth showing through her giggling mouth. Her long blond hair is dancing like long algae all around me. When she suddenly moves forward the nipple of her right breasts hits me like a truck. I loose all buoyancy and starts sinking along the smooth skin of her vast body. She presses forward, making me glide down the slope of her belly. A large hand is coming from the illuminated depths.


Back at the surface, I gag and splutter. But already her mouth is engulfing me in a hungry kiss. I try and beat my fist against her lips, and that makes her laugh joyfully. A huge splash comes from behind her and as she turns I see the other girl coming full speed towards us, her breasts bobbing as she fights the water. “Give it back, now!” It's like watching a skyscraper rushing at you. I find myself suddenly raised high above their heads, as they start struggling playfully. A huge claw-like hand is trying to reach me from below. The grip is now tighter than ever, crushing my body. When both loose their footing, I'm dragged deep in the pool, in a blur of flesh and blue reflections.

“the one that catches him in her mouth keeps him for the night! “ I'm hardly back up again that I find myself flying over the length of the pool. When I splash down in the water, I swim back up immediately, and confused, look around for the nearest edge. Coming towards me, are two enormous smiley heads, staring at me with glee and excitment, behind the waves of the rushed swimming. It's like two smilinf ferrieybaotsI look back to the overhanging side of the pool. I'm not going to make it. The girls are coming closer, the blond one slightly ahead. I watch in astonishment as her head is growing and growing, beginning to tower over me, as I fight to stay afloat in the eddies between her arms. A massive mouth is opening now and rushing on to me. I feel my feet banging against the lower teeth as my body starts entering in the dark cavern. When she closes her lips, my torso is deep inside it, resting under water on the rough carpet of her tongue. Although I' know I'm too big, I'm terrified she might swallow me in her haste to engulf me. As she spit me into her hand, I know in whose pussy i will spend the night.

 




Special Product Division is about shrinking live material. The problem is, I have already setup a division for that purpose. But that was not enough for Evelyn apparently. She had an other idea about it. A very lucrative idea. She was targeting a market I had never conceived, even in my wildest dreams. The market of sex. And it involved the use of non-volunteers...


We had discovered a good while back that the shrinking process of live animals had a strange effect on them. They seemed to lose their natural behavior to respond only to the most basic instincts. Fear, food, reproduction drive. From animals , they had turned into robots of sorts.

Their natural features also seemed to smoothed out,as if the shrinking could not keep individual genetic traits but was rebuilding some easy schematics. A horse would look like a toy horse really. No hairs, no real facial distinction, the colors were all gone, without irregularities. Unlike inanimate matter, the un-shrinking proved ...difficult, and our first efforts gave ghastly results.

Due to the weird quantum state state the molecules were thrown into to achieve the required dimensions, the animals proved somewhat more resilient to adverse conditions,as if given incredible resistance to pressure, lack of oxygen and general ill-treatment. (I had my concerns about these experiments but turned a blind eye).



Evelyn did not have any. She was obviously, as I discovered too late, more than willing to take these experiments in a field way beyond any moral grounds. I have no idea when she started experimenting on humans. But it took place. And a new “product” was soon born from the efforts of her team. A very interesting product, provided one was willing enough to renounce all values in order to sell it. A very marketable, exciting, and tremendously expensive product, the type you only hear about in very rich circles, and that one could only acquire through pretty complex channels. An elite product.

Of course, it is sold an an artificial life form. Clones shrunk to the customer's requirements. Looking at me and my robotic face, my standardized body, my automatic responses, it was certainly not difficult to believe. And few would ever dare to imagine the worst scenario.


The meeting I held to confront her and her Armani-wearing associates was the last event of my full-size life. Why did I think I should handle this myself , rather than turning her to police, under the charge of slavery I still wonder. Protecting the firm maybe. Or protecting my little self from the enormous scandal to come. Why was I stalling like this? What did I hope to achieve by facing her? I have always been a bit flamboyant in my success . Was I looking for a flamboyant stand-off?


As an obvious now reward to my childish heroic pause, I got sapped by one of her goons, then drugged and dragged to the lab screaming. I remember Evelyn well now. Looking at me with her sad and beautiful smile, as I started to shrink under the greenish light, strapped to the metallic chair, while her body and everything else around her slowly expanded. Till I found myself, staring at her huge feet across the metallic plain. As my self-awareness was beginning to erode and wane, the last memory I have of the event is the huge shape of my bodyguard being dragged toward another chair, screaming as I did.



----------------------------------



I was wrong about knowing where I was going to end up. The girls are passing me around. I get confused faced to this mass of interlocking limbs and breasts and bums. The world is a pandemonium of moving flesh . This is going to be quite a party. I can' help my raging erection to show, a healthy flag to the three of them, announcing my eagerness to join. The giggles and gasps and moans are deafening. I stumble from a girl's breast onto another girl's belly. I get locked into one mouth to be snatched into another. I dive into a wet slit, to emerge later onto a pair of smooth hills. So many huge hands holding me, so much movement. As I disappear into yet another hot sticky darkness, I grind my teeth, Evelyn's smile suddenly filling my mind.



Tbc ? let me know!



Chapter 5 by nostromo
 

Tech Support Part V



It happens three days after our return form the Caribbeans party.


Sophia is gone to work. I am sitting as usual in my dark prison. Although there's no doubt my “awakening” has created the problem for me to survive the interminable hours of inactivity in the drawer, far from the blissful oblivion of the past year, it has also provided me with my memories and I hope a chance to escape this hell.

Although I should hate Sophia for the treatment she applies to me nearly every day, I really just can't. She' not aware in anyway of my predicament. She's using me as one uses any ordinary object of our lives. Although the situation she keeps me in is ugly, I can't hate someone who honestly does not know that I even exist. And until I find a way to express my sentience to her, it will remain the same. Patience is a virtue, I think to myself, as I sit in the dark. I have to be honest , this is the most unbelievable development I could ever have imagine to my discovery. How could I have conceived one day that I would be subjected to the very shrinking process I uncovered after my long and patient research? Well, I know I thought about that, imagining scenarios where I would accidentally fall in the shrinking field, and find myself a one inch man on the metallic receiver plate. I had even installed a redundant emergency system at floor level if that dire happenstance would ever occur.

What I had never imagined is to ever be forcibly subjected to the process and even less, to be sold as an object to a beautiful girl to play with. That very thought makes me chuckle now: a tiny homonculus, reflecting about his life and the hazards of science, while resting on some hot chick panties, within the dark confirm of her drawers. Man, if I ever get out of this, I will write a Pulitzer-worth novel.



I hear a click. I know now that it is the door opening. But instead of the usual five musical notes, I hear a more complex music. Has she forgotten the alarm sequence? A minute later,some vibrations are coming my way. Heavy footfalls on the carpeted floor of the bedroom. The drawer above me is opened. She's early. I did not expected her to be back before late tonight. I even anticipated a heavy session for me with a new lover Mary-Jane, if I understood the phone conversation correctly. Some fumbling is done above my head.

Suddenly the drawer opens, light blinding me. The huge form above me is not Sophia. She's a young woman with short black hair. I don't know her. A nosy cleaning woman? She's wearing some sort of combat fatigue. Her eyes lock on me and she smiles. This is my chance , whoever she is. I start waving my arms and jumping up and down. I know my face is not showing expressions and I have hardly any voice to use. But still she must see I am aware of her. She grabs something from her breast pocket and lowers it in the drawer. I stagger back as I watch the thing coming down and being deposited on the pink fabric. It is a man. My size, about four inches. He comes to his feet, his expressionless face turning to me. My body feels like ice. Above me, the woman is smiling and looking at both of us, obviously interested to see this. The man looks around, hardly seems to notice me and start lying on the floor, cuddling in a near fetal position. I know this way of “sleeping”. I have done it for months on end. Suddenly I realize what this is. This is a new model. A newly harvested guy, his memory wiped out, his body conditioned to please his mistress. He has no idea what is happening to him. I shiver and wait for the looming shadow to come and grab me, as I stare at the already sleeping man.

In a flash the entire situation explains itself to me. The technical support call. The new model in the drawer, the furtive replacement during Sophia's absence. I look in terror in the beautiful large eyes that are scrutinizing me now. As she lowers me in her breast pocket, still warm from its previous occupant, I know what's going on. I'm am being “recalled”.


While we travel (by car it seems), I cannot see anything, the breast pocket is closed by a button and the heavy denim fabric does not let any light come through . I feel against me the warmth of the woman's breast and her breathing is pushing gently against the wall of my prison. I'm in shock. I have been thinking about the others many times since i realized who I was. I have been thinking of the blood curdling scream of my bodyguard, as they dragged him to the machine, a reflection of my own scream. I have been wondering where he could be now. Has he been like me spending the last year in some woman's underwear drawer. Is he just now entering some rich woman's pussy, while she moans and pleasure herself on his little body? What about his family? What about his life? Just as shattered as mine. And what about all the other products? Who are they? Where does Evelyn's team “recruit” them? I guess I will have some answers soon, if I know Evelyn correctly.


I hear the girl calling someone over the phone. She's a trained specialist, I can hear that. The “ ...target acquired, requesting objective update” type of language she uses sounds pretty much military. Obviously they had to wait some time to get to me, as Sophia and I have been making some extensive travels over the past months. And her house is not likely an easy target to break into. They must have been itchy to get me back I guess, ever since they understood something was amiss with my memory wipe.

I am considering the situation with a new light now. It may well be that the re-call is more than a one-man objective. What about the other subjects' memory? Could it be coming back too? Is there at this moment a man in a drawer who is like me, wondering how to communicate his newly- found awareness to his owner? This is an interesting perspective. Evelyn's little project could very well be at jeopardy if the little dildos started to come back to life. I'm not over optimistic though. I have never seen an animal recover from the shrinking. I could well be a very isolated incident. Yet, there are so many things we do not understand about the human mind, I can not be surprised that it seems to bypass all our equations and Evelyn's little scheme.

The button is being undone. A large finger opens the breast pocket, sending fresh air inside. From the weird distorted perspective, I can see a large eye giving me a quick glance before the pocket is closed again.



A hotel room. Not cheap. I can hear outside the roar of landing planes. We must be at an airport. It's past midnight, if I believe the clock on the bed stand. I am sitting on the smooth surface of a wooden table, under a large pint glass. I cannot see much above, as a heavy book has been deposited on the top of the glass. I did try of course to launch myself at the round transparent walls, but it hardly even vibrated. I really am very light. The girl in front of me looks a bit tired from all her driving. She goes into the bathroom and i hear a shower staring. She comes out and starts undressing. When she gets to her bra, she stops, suddenly aware of my presence. She looks at me and smiles. She undo her bra, revealing milky breasts that are high and well shaped. She takes off her black trousers. She's wearing very thin looking underwear bottoms, her legs are long and thin, without the slight mark of stretch on her thigh. A fit girl, with a well toned body. She goes into the bathroom, leaving the door open. I hear the first splashes of her shower. Bored gain i start looking at the room for any indication of our location when she suddenly re-appears, naked, her body glistening and wet. She walks to me, her feet leaving wet marks on the carpet. When she reaches me, me eyes are just level with her wet black pubic hair. Her well shaped hips are now a massive wall of flesh in front of me. The book above me is removed and her hand is lowering into the glass. Hu ho.


The jet of the shower is overwhelming. I have been under the tap before, each time Sophia had cleaned her juices off me. But this is the first time I share the shower with one of my users. She has deposited me in the soap holder. In front of me the formidable length of her body is stretching like a mobile cliff. Her breasts are splashing water all over me, two huge orbs gently bobbing with her movements, streams of soapy white waters running from the nipples. The young woman eyes are locked on me. I see her perfect white teeth shining through her half opened mouth. When she turns round, the facade of her smooth and muscled back is overwhelming. Slightly below me the water from her back is parting over the twin hills other buttocks and splashing 50 of my meters down on the wet tiles. I can't help responding to this amazing view.


She garbs me gently in her grip. While heavy drops are pelting my back like heavy water balloons, she sets me just above her breast face flat against the warm wet skin. I try to get hold but I 'm slipping down. I feel a finger guiding my legs till I feel my crotch sitting on a rough round surface. As I look up , I stare in the eyes of the woman, who passes her tongue on her lips. I am straddling her nipple, and even under the stress and movements of the shower I can feel it is changing under me. My own harden sex is now in direct contact with the pink surface, sending electric bolts in my body. I can't help and start moving my pelvis on the nipple. After all, this has been my job for the past year willy-nilly. Today, in the desperate situation i know I'm in, this sexual interlude comes a relief of sort.


The young woman (I'd say she' in her twenties) is now grabbing my body between two fingers and is rubbing my sex against her nipple, then against the other one. I gasp at times, trying to get my breathing under the heavy rain fall. She applies now my full belly and torso, and starts gyrating me around her nipples. I can feel her breathing changing. Before long, she's rubbing me on her stomach, around her breasts and down on her soft pubic hair. When she starts caressing her inner thighs with my body, the rain stops as I find myself under the shadow and protection from her bent torso, her two breasts like huge soft projections over me. Even through the heavy flagrance of the shampoo and soap she's been using, I can smell the definitive scent of the woman. As I look up, her crotch is a formidable and complex ceiling to me, and which seems to comes closer at every swipe over her thighs. A river of water is dripping from her Venus mound, and splashing far below. As I come in contact with the hot fleshy folds for the first time, I hear a gasp coming from above.

 

She does not insert me into her though. And incredibly enough i find myself trying to clutch at her pubic hair, in a attempt to get closer, I'm so turned on. The noise around me is unbelievable, the water crashing violently around us, and belting furiously. Yet my mind is lost in the overwhelming beauty of the body that surrounds me. As she uses me to gently brush against the soft hills of her buttocks, I climax violently in her grip, my semen lost in the rivers of hot water. I am surprised when she does not insert me finally in herself, but instead sets me back on the soap holder. I stay there panting, watching her insert two fingers in herself, while reclining on the glass door behind her. She' s looking at me, and fondling herself gently, receiving the jet of the shower on her breasts. Her strange smile is lingering on her mouth. Her climax is coming slowly and she hardly moans at all. I see her bite her lower lip, gives a tiny sharp moan, followed by a long shaken sigh, her body arching so close to me I could nearly touch her water-filled navel. She's beautiful in her soft abandon and this is the first time I actually fill some tenderness for one of the monstrous women whose pleasure I witness on a daily basis. I guess it's because in a way, she's been gentle to me too, in the sharing of this intimate moment.



I do not sleep too well, in the confines of the suit case where the young woman has locked me in. We're back to business now. I can hear her snore gently out far in the bedroom. I had hoped she would let me stay out tonight. She had allowed me to stay on the table near her, under the glass, while she had a light supper. This was the first time I was so close to a woman that size eating anything, and it was mesmerizing. The sheer quantity of food that she could engulf in one mouthful was staggering. Her perfect mouth was suddenly a terrifying mauling cavern for a few minutes.

I tried to pry lift the suitcase open, once she was sleeping. She had not locked it. But of course the weight is so tremendous I never managed to bulge it. I feel the growing fear in my guts. I know tomorrow is going to be a long trip in some plane cargo bay. The destination is very likely the facility in Inverness. And what could be a lethal meeting with Evelyn.






I guess she won't be happy to see me again.

At this stage, a year after my disappearance, the first legal moves must be in motion now to ensure the passing on of my assets and powers to the various branches of the company and certainly to a select few members of the board. I haven't made a will yet , although I had decided to look into it when I reach forty. The enormous wealth I have accumulated for myself and the company must be a daunting task for whoever is now in charge of the re-distribution. When I purchased Microsoft two years ago, against the advice of my accountants , we did go through a difficult patch, the computer giant having indeed quite a few holes in its wedding basket. A year later my bet was bearing its fruits though, as the expertise and structure of the once monopolistic giant was broken down under my guidance into more productive outcrops to provide support for my real project: the space venture. When I disappeared I 'm sure this particular aspect of Winterthorpe inc. must have been re-thought entirely , if not immediately scrapped, and the company must be already gearing towards intensifying the more profitable activities generated by my shrinking process patent. A lot of good people work with me, but I always wished they had a bit more of a vision.

I know one thing. In spite of the considerable team of people I have kept in my trust, without me their honesty will not prevail long against the harshest critics of my policies in the company. Should I ever re-appear, a considerable number of vultures would find themselves interrupted at the very start of their enormous dinner. This is without counting the somewhat difficult matter of some prominent executives facing enslavement charges. No, whatever the current situation in the real world, outside this suitcase, I'm not heading to a welcome party.



In the middle of the night, I awake with a start. Something has touched my foot. I sit up in fright in the utter darkness of the suitcase, kicking at whatever that is that touched me. My foot strikes something soft. I hear a yelp. A hand is catching my ankle.



Tbc?????



nostromo


Chapter 6 by nostromo

TECH SUPPORT ( Part VI)

I see the neon lights passing over my head, one after the other. Alex's boots make a sharp noise on the floor as she walks decidedly towards the end of the corridor. I recognize the walls, the graphs hanging on them, the glass doors passing by. I have a thing for roman numerals, so the offices all bear a roman number, a feature that annoyed many in my time. The plastic cover that holds me in the foam receptacle is impossible to lift of course. At least it's transparent and I can watch the world go by. The foam is cut out in the shape of human body. A very small human body. Above me the chest and throat and face of Alex is a reminder that aware as I may be ,  I'm far from being part of the human world.
We walked to the end of the corridor. I know what's there. I was wrong in assuming we were going straight to the Inverness facility. At the end of the corridor is a winding stair to a glass room at the top of the Winterthorpe Inc Head  Quarters  building. I'm back to square one. I'm back home.


*************************
Earlier on:


I laughed  after a while. What can you do in such a situation? Two mute guys in utter darkness. Ah ah. That was so between me and the man in the suitcase. We stayed a few moments sitting next to one another in the dark , each one probably thinking the same thing: is this guy sentient or just another instinct-driven puppet? I finally took the initiative and taking his hand. I “drew” the letter H on his palm. I did it five times times. Then the letter E. Five times again, then L and then  P. I let go of his hand. I felt him grab my hand , and I extended my own palm, my heart racing. For all I knew this idiot would lick it. No, he started to write a circle . Five times, then the letter K. And shook my hand. We were in business.
I tapped him on the shoulder and crawled close to the opening of the suitcase. I started to push against the ceiling. A second later I could feel the guy next to me doing the same. We pushed as hard as we could, in the exaltation coming from the knowledge someone was here with us that could understand us. Like me, he must have been the loneliest guy on the planet for quiet some time. We pushed together. The cover started to give way. Problem was, we could not let go and climb through at the same time. The man gave me a sharp tap on the shoulder and let go of the suitcase cover. He grabbed some fabric and started to push it in the narrow opening. And more and more. My arms were shaking from trying to prevent the cover to close. I could feel the fabric under me starting to give way, and as my body started to sink, the cover came to rest on the edge. The fabric still prevented total closure.
We pushed again. This time I left the man take the burden of the heavy ceiling and I stacked more fabric on the edge. It took us an hour maybe, but eventually there was enough fabric on the edge of the opening for us to let the cover rest on it and still have  a decent slit to climb though.

The room was dark and silent, except for the girl's quiet breathing somewhere above us. Our feet were deep in a plush carpet. Our eyes were so light deprived, that now the room's objects were making pretty clear shapes around us. The huge bed, the kitchenette table, the chair, the blasted suitcase. I could hear the man next to me panting heavily. He had the last rota to hold the cover open. I waited for his breathing to subside.
After a while we started to walk toward the door. A faint glimmer of light was coming from the frame, as the hotel corridor was lit by security lights I guess. It took us a minute to walk to the very base of the massive door. I went on my back and started to try and push myself  under it. The carpeting was so thick and well adjusted there was hardly any space to go. I managed to get my head and half my torso, when I realized I could not breathe any more. It was way too narrow. I started to try and get myself out but got stuck, feeling crushed under the huge wooden panel. Panic started to seep in.  When I was about to loose consciousness, I felt a strong pull on my ankles. The guy dragged me out of it just in time.
No door is that well adjusted that there would not be a space to crawl under. We started to follow the narrow slit and try various spaces. But we were wrong. This door was a masterpiece. No matter how hard we tried, there just wasn't any way to pass under it. We really were trapped in that room.

We back-tracked into the  room. It was a defeat, but I was still happy to have someone with me. And when the man landed a comforting hand on my shoulder, I knew he was feeling the same. We had a look around. We follow every nook and cranny along the walls to find a spot that could hide us from the girl when she wakes up. Still no luck. In the bathroom, we found a tiny nook where the water pipes were going through the wall but it was way too small for our bodies, unless we were willing to get stuck in there. I did some spelunking for quite a while and know when a situation is hopeless. Time was passing fast, with our slow trekking.

My friend was getting very tired I could feel it. At some stage, he stopped in his tracks, bent over, his hands resting on his knees, breathing heavily. I could see the shine from his bald head. The patch. If he had not received the patching for a while, his strength was going to go do dwindling very fast. And come to think of it, so was mine. I helped him up. And supported him on our way to the small desk. I gestured at him the next plan of action. We may not be able to leave the room, but we had to leave some mark somewhere. Desks in hotel rooms have paper and pens on them. I gestured toward the electrical chord running to the top of the desk to the lamp there. And jumped on it. We started to climb the slippery plastic rope. It was very tiring. Sure, our lightness was a great help but the gripping was far from obvious. For every inch we climbed we slipped back another half. My heart was beating fast in my chest. I was pouring sweat, which made me loose my grip even more. I was about half way when I felt a sway in the chord. I looked under and saw the man starting to oscillate the chord towards the chair surface next to it. I yelp at him, as it was silly and dangerous. But a second later I saw him spring suddenly forward, limbs out-reaching. His arms reached the side and of the chair and I watched him dangling there for interminable moments. Then he started to haul himself up, and landed on the chair' s soft leather. I stayed there, feet holding the chord, trying to slow down my heart beats. I could see the guy was exhausted. He crawled a bit on the chair. And then stayed  there , motionless. I knew what was happening to him. This weird rag-doll feeling.

The breathing stopped. And then started, and then stopped, a kind of hiccup. I heard someone swallowing. A rustle of sheets. In the darkness behind me, a huge form started to rise. A cold sweat ran over my body, sending me shaking. "She's awake". The dark silhouette was sitting now on the bed. I felt the tremors of her feet are they thumped on the carpet. Her naked shape was clearly outlined against the dim background, the long legs, the smooth belly, the silhouette of a heavy breast. Her face was just a profile. She stood up, her weight tangible through the vibrations in the room. I watch in horror, as she walked to the small fridge in the kitchenette. Light poured through the room when she opened it, but was quickly obscured by her  body folding against it. I could see her back, the small indentations of her spine on the smooth skin, the bottom of her rounded buttocks were catching the glow from the fridge. Even crouching as she was, her head was higher than I was now.
I looked at the man on the chair. He was not moving apparently totally incapacitated by the lack of sugar in his body. But I realized he was looking at me too. A small nod from his head told me I had to get going. That reminded me of the classic scene in war movies. I started climbing again.

The darkness came back with a rubbery sound. The door of the fridge had just been closed. I turned round on my chord, and saw the huge body unfolding and taking its awe-inspiring full height again. Her feet made sticky sounds on the kitchenette linoleum. She was coming our way.  In a few second  the massive legs had propelled the vast body just above me. “She found us”, I thought, wondering how that could be possible. The chair started to move....

Horrified I watched as the chair was pulled away, the form of my friend hardly visible on the surface. The huge naked body of the girl came forward, her thigh nearly coming in contact with me. I could smell her scent all around us. A familiar scent, the scent of a warm sleeping body.  High above me the vast  silhouetted hips moved closer ans started to descend. The face of girl was no longer visible, somewhere above the desk. I heard the sound of the leather being compressed under the enormous weight of the female body.
She was sitting at right angle with the desk. A huge foot passed next to me, a sweaty smell, a gush of wind, as she crossed her  legs and wiggled her bottom to get more comfortable on the chair, amking the leather creak. A gurgling sound came from above, then some swallow sounds. She was drinking some bottle of something. My mind was blank, as I strained against the chord. Just below me, under the massive bottom of the girl, my friend was being squashed and suffocated. She was not even aware of him, in her half-asleep state.
It took her a little while to finish her drink. Every gulp sounded like a small cataract inside her throat. When she stood up at last, I saw  something whitish detach from her buttock and fall onto the floor. She did notice that, and passed her hand against her buttock, turning round, peering in the darkness. Before I could yelp anything, it was her foot that came resting on the man's body below me.
“Eeww, what the f***?”
Her foot lifted off the man lying down below , as her hand reached above the desk.  Both the girl and I went blinking in the sudden light. She looked down, And a massive knee poised itself next to my friend, bringing also her head just at my level. Her short hair brushed against my body. She picked him up, a soft doll in her large hand.  As she started to unfold her body, her eyes came exactly level to mine, and I found myself staring at the green pools and long eyelashes  for what seemed a long long  time. A smile came onto the vast mouth. A second later, her other hand plucked me from the chord, like  a ripe fruit.

Her breasts were looming above us, a soft scented and complex cliff. Above, her face was  hovering , her eyes locked on us. A massive finger started prodding the motionless shape of my friend. I was  standing there , trying to look defiant, but my legs were visibly shaking, I'm sure. She smiled at me. The huge fingers came in my direction, grabbed me and lifted me up to her eyes. I could feel the hot breathing against my skin. She was so large then it was possible to see her face, just a eye, of the nose, of the mouth. She was inspecting me closely obviously. I decided she was trying to decipher who I was. As I felt her finger touch lightly my back, she gave a short whisper “Ok”. Was something written in my back? I shuddered at the idea that some sort of code bar could be printed on my skin. I had never considered this possibility before. And then...she kissed me, bringing an impossibly large lip in contact with my head, the soft plush flesh giving way as my face sunk into it.

Leaving me on the top desk, she suddenly stood up. As I rushed to the man lying on the desk, I could see her going rummaging into the suitcase. The man was alive. Breathing shallow, but alive. I had forgotten that we little products were designed to stand this type of treatment. How many hours had I personally spent inside a woman's pussy, crushed by her orgasms, or under a woman buttock or breast over the past year. Many, no doubts. Still when she had stepped on him, I thought that would be it. I tried to shake him back to consciousness, but he was far gone. The wall of flesh came back, in a gust of wind, carrying her flagrance , as she sat again next to us. She pushed me aside gently and, turning the man on his back, applied a white rectangle of sticky fabric on his back. A second later, I was lying face down, feeling the same sticky stuff being stuck to my body.

She was smoking a cigarette, her chin propped against her left hand. Her breasts were in contact with the desk now, their soft roundness flattening against the wood. She was really beautiful, with her short black hair, straight nose and plush lips, reminding me of a young  Demi Moore really. She seemed to think for a while, watching me gesturing like a lunatic in front of her. The hard light of the desk lamp was throwing my tiny shadow against her breast, highlighting my mind boggling  and utter weakness.

“Hello Simon”, she said. “My name is Alex. We have to talk”

 

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=576