Giantess Coliseum by Desvastiny
Summary: In 2055 the earth is attacked by a giant race of mostly female aliens similar to us, but can be up to 50ft tall (16m). After losing the war they are now forced to be entertainment for the public in a show call Giantess coliseum, were volunteers and criminals get sexually tortured. Herc is a 16 year old, and in love with Ember, one of the giantesses. Will he get to tell her his feeling or will the government try and stop him?
Categories: Giantess, Adventure, Breasts, Body Exploration, Butt, Couples, Crush, Destruction, Entrapment, Fantasy, Feet, Gentle, Giant, Humiliation, Insertion, Lesbians, Mouth Play, New World Order, Odor, Sci-Fi, Slave, Violent, Vore Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: None
Size Roles: F/f, F/m, FF/m
Warnings: Following story may contain inappropriate material for certain audiences
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 4 Completed: No Word count: 5629 Read: 27672 Published: February 05 2016 Updated: March 17 2020
Story Notes:
Disclaimer: All characters are original, not based on any other characters, if they have any similarities. It's all coincident.

1. Chapter 1 Giantess Coliseum by Desvastiny

2. Chapter 2 A Date With Ember?! by Desvastiny

3. Ch 3 Curt gets an Angel and a Mountain, Ember's past. by Desvastiny

4. Chapter 4 by Desvastiny

Chapter 1 Giantess Coliseum by Desvastiny
Author's Notes:

Back story, and first story ever.

In the year 2055, earth is attacked by a giant race of aliens that look like humans, but the females are up to 50 ft tall, and the males are a hundred feet tall. When they landed there were only a 105 of them. Five males, and a hundred females, the males alone killed millions of people. After 3 years we killed all the males off, then after two more years we captured 20 of the female warriors and forced a surrender. Only those 20 survived, all the rest were killed at the signing of the peace treaty.

My name is Herc, short for Hercules. During the war a giant girl with green hair kidnapped me and experimented on me. She took a sample of my DNA and tested it then said "You're the one." She stabbed a giant needle in my arm and said "You're our last hope." I passed out for 3 days and woke up back at my house with my family altogether, around my bedroom. My father told me the war was finaly over, and the remaining giantess had been captured. A year later ads came out on internet and on the tv, that a new show was coming out. Giantess Coliseum, it was like the BEST show ever! Where giantess would fight each other till one was dead or KO'd. But in the first few episodes criminals with the death penalty were made to fight the giantesses butt naked. So now it was only that, no one wanted to see there favorite girls get their butts handed to them. They would rather see them do what ever they want to a person their size. The giantesses do whatever they want to you in the ring. Sex, anal, and most of all swallow people whole (vore). All the giant girls have a signature move to kill people. Some use their butts, others crush you with their vaginas, and some cutely eat you. Plus on the side of the screen it keeps count of how many times they kill a person a certain way so you can know how they kill on average. This is important because people after episode 3 can volunteer now to be killed by a certain giantess. It's a sick, sexy, screwed up show, but everyone loves it. I watched it too because I wanted to see if I could find the green haired girl, well and Ember. 37 feet tall (12.1 meters), long black hair, large breasts, thin body, big butt, and beautiful orange eyes. She is pale skinned, has rosy cheeks and always smiles on tv.

I once almost volunteered just so I could feel her signature move, love's last kiss. She only does it to volunteers, she presses you to the ground then rips off your clothes, then ether eats you or loves last kisses you. She pulls you close then closes her eyes and kisses you before quickly shoving you down her throat. I think I'm in love with her, she's all I think about, I would give anything for one kiss.

The next morning I woke up and walked to school when I ran into my friend Curt.

"Did you see last nights episode?"

"Yes, Angel hair must of been horny when that guy crawled out of her bra. She smashed him with her nude vagina."

"Yah, I'M going to marry her one day."

"Then she will smash you with her nude butt."

"Not before I get some first, or at least a hair job."

"Now the moment we have been waiting for, what have been hiding behind you back this whole time?"

"I can't right now Herc."

"Why, you have been hiding it all week?"

"Tomorrow I Guess I can."

"What?!"

"Fine, I'll tell you. I got us tickets to see Two mountains, Angel hair, and special guest Ember!"

"What!?"

Out of reflex I tackled him.

"This is why I waited to tell you. Now get off!"

I did and sat puppy eyed waiting for it. He handed it to me, I cried and tackled him again, this time to hug him. They were front row seats next to the door the giantesses come out. I would probably be seen by Ember, I wouldn't shut up all day about it. After school we went to Curt's house and played on his computer. We played the game giantess coliseum, I was Ember and he was Angel hair. Ember is like a wrestler and Angel hair is a cute twig, with twin tails that go down to her knees. Plus she is the shortest giantess, only 29 ft (10m).

After a few hours Curt finally won two times in a row and I went home. I got on my computer and looked up pics of Ember in a bikini from giantesses weekly. Weird how the government makes millions off a giantess magazine. I went to the Ember fan sight were she post pics of herself and fights. I like and comment on all of them. My user name is EMBERwillbemywife1. Tonight was different than normal, I looked at one of her new pics were she was wearing a new sweater. They have lives outside of the fights, but it's just fan greets and live appearances. I commented: "Love it! I get to see my first fight live tomorrow, and I can't wait to see you live and in person." A second after a notification popped up, private chat. I clicked it. The message said "Thank you, I can't wait to see you too. I see you post on my feed all the time and like my pics, your comments are pretty funny, and would you really marry me?" I froze the love of my life said she likes all my posts on her page and asked if I would really marry her. I COULD DIE right now from happiness. Then she typed "?" Then I typed in "Yes." I dreamed the seen over and over again and said yes every time. I woke up early and then ran to Curt's house then banged on the door till he woke up.

"Yes?"

"Guess what?"

"What?"

"I got to talk to Ember last night!"

"Really what did Ember say?"

"She likes all my posts and can't wait to see me! Then she asked if I would really marry her."

"What did you say!?"

"Yes!"

"What did she say?!"

"Will keep in touch or I'll keep in touch, not sure so nervous I almost peed my pants!"

"Man you are so lucky, I wish I could do that with Angel Hair."

"I told her about that."

"You did!?"

"Yep, we talked about alot last night, or was it ten minutes? To night check your mail box, I can't promise she will talk to you, but she will at least say hi."

"Really, now you are the best friend ever!"

We left the house and got on a bus to the Coliseum, we got off and had to wait in a 2 hour line just to get in. It was worth it though, we got there five minutes before the first fight. I couldn't wait to see Ember live! Angel Hair was up first, she was fighting a criminal who had raped and murdered 6 kids. She came out of the gate and Curt look like he was going to orgasm. She was wearing a white robe and drooling, weird for her. Usually she smiled and looked shy. She started off with sexy tall and torcher.

"I can rape and murder too."

She bent down and flicked him against the stands wall. Then pulled his arms till they broke, she licked him and did her signature move. Angel of death, she wrapped her hair around him and lifted him up to her mouth and swallowed him, then blushed, and yelled "he is yummy in my tummy!" Then burped "excuse me." Yes, they are cruel to criminals, but they are a lot nicer to volunteers. Still they try to be as sexy as possible. For volunteers they rape and eat them. Curt was sitting next to me about to orgasm. Next was Two mountains, she has the biggest breasts out of all the giantesses. Standing at 42 ft tall, she usually only uses tall men as dildos, unless your cute. Today the volunteer was 5'2" and 16 years old, poor kid so young. She walked up to him and got on her knees then said "Oh, you're so cute. All the things I'm going to do to you!" She stripped naked and ripped his clothes off. Then put him in between her legs, shoved him in her vagina, and blushed. After having sex with him she let him play with her boobs, then she presses her boobs on him till he passed out. She picked him up threw him into her mouth and swallowed him, then yelled "I hope you make my boobs bigger!" She blushed and played with her boobs. Finally, it was time. I was so excited my pants unzipped, as I watched the gate open. She walked out and it seemed like time stopped. The crowds screams were quiet, and all I could see was her. When she walked, the ground shook, I realized she was getting closer. I thought she's so close I could touch her, then I stood up and yelled "Ember!" Then I realized I was falling! I didn't hit the ground, I looked up and Ember was holding me, she kissed me, and put me back in my seat. Then she said "Be more careful next time, if you want to die that bad, volunteer. I would love to eat someone as cute as you." She walked into the ring, looked back at me, and smiled, then she blew me a kiss. "Man you're some amazing kind of lucky."

End Notes:

Hope you like it, it get less violent as you go on. Chapter is finaly fixed, didn't get all of it typed this morning, but now it is finish, this is just the beginning.

Chapter 2 A Date With Ember?! by Desvastiny
Author's Notes:

Hope, you like it. Gets better as you go on. It's finally done, the chapter that is.

In Ember's match it was against a criminal. She tortured him by smashing his legs, then she chewed him up. She said I was cute, I couldn't think of anything but that. She was violently murdering a criminal and all I could think about was how she held me. Then she kissed me! She kissed me on the head! I got kissed by the Giantess, by the girl! I'm in love with! She stood up after eating the guy. She walked back to the gate and went in.
After the match, we got back on the bus. We got off a few streets from Curt's house. We walked into Curt's room and got on his computer. We surfed the web, and every 5 mins Curt checked his mail till he finally got something. It was from Angel Hair, it was a request for a video chat. He excepted it, then Angel Hair appeared on the screen in a bikini and tight white fuzzy pajamas. Surprised we both said in high pitch voices "Hi!" In a sexy curious voice she said "Which one of you is Curtis?
Then nervously and shaking Curt said "Me."
Her face brightened and said "Oh, good the cute one." Shaking like a leaf he said "You think I'm cute?"
She laughed then said "Yes, a lot cuter then I expected. Now you, other boy. Are you the one who set this little meeting up?"
"Yes."
"Well, you better get going. Ember is waiting for you, she wants to meet you."
I ran out of Curt's house thinking she already did. I rushed home and flipped open my laptop, then went to my email.I saw the invite and I hesitated to click it then thought, I've left her waiting long enough. I clicked it and she appeared on my screen wearing the sweater in the picture I liked. It was so cute, plus she was wearing purple pajamas that she had worn in one of her first fights. They said "Here I come!" On her butt. Sponsor clothes are the only way they get more clothes.
"It's you! That boy that jumped from the stands."
"Yep, sorry about that. I was in shock from seeing the real you that I reached out to see if you were really there." "So did I feel real enough for you?" "Yes, that kiss is all I can think about." "Was it really, that mesmerizing? Well, first you should tell me your name, unless you want me just to call you boy." "Well, it's Hercules, but everyone just calls me Herc." "You have a name of a hero, you want to be my hero? Herc?" I blushed and smiled, this was like a dream. Then I yelled "When you need me I'll be there, oh beautiful maiden!" "That is good to know, now let me ask you something. What if I could set up a meet and greet, so I could get to know you better? Computers are fine and all, but I find things funnier in person. Plus I can't wait to really meet you. Oh, and don't worry about paying on dates, not many can afford me."

"This is the best day of my life, and now you want to go on a date with me? No way this can get any better!"

"Yes it can, come back to the coliseum tomorrow and bring your friend. We will be waiting for you." I kissed the screen and said "we will be there Ember, 12:00."

"Hope so, one more thing! Don't tell anyone about this or post it on any site!"

"Why?"

"Are you and idiot? We aren't really allowed to talk to people let alone have a relationship of any kind. So, please don't be offended Herc. We may never get a chance like this again."

"I understand and I'm not offended, I feel honored that you would even to talk to me Ember. Don't worry, we will be there."

"Thanks Herc. Um, good night."

"Good night Ember."

Then in a sexy voice with a deviant smile she said "Herc, one more thing."

"What?"

Ember put the computer on her bed and put her butt infront of the camera. Then said "take a screen shot." I did then told her "I'll cherish it." She laughed then said "It's just my butt, well and my awesome pajamas. Don't stay up to late looking at it Herc."

"I'll try not to, but can I have one more picture of you smiling?"

"Ok, like this?"

I laughed, she made a silly face with her tung in her nose. Then she made a face like she was constipated. The finally face she made, she leaned forward towards the computer and made a face like she wanted to rape me. I took them all and turned off the web chat, but not the computer. The next day, I went to open the door and on the other side waiting for me was Curt. He looked happy in a kind of psychotic way. When I asked him what happen he smiled even bigger and told me. "She Suduced me over of the internet, She told me how much she needed a man like me, Herc. She stripped down to just a thong and got me to take off my clothes. I'm telling you, I want to marry her even if she is 5 times my size."

"Well great, we are going to meet her and Ember in a little bit. So lets get going."

"Really?! Yes I'm not going to die a virgan!"

"Slow down, you just meet her Curt. Don't forget her reputation is smashing men with her vagina and she is alway in heat!"

"Maybe I'll be the man to cool her down."

"I think your right, you won't die a virgan, you'll die in a vagina."

We got on the bus of boys about to made history, we just didn't get to tell anybody.

"Hay Herc?"

"Yes?"

"What if I get Angel pregnate?"

I look at his serious face and then let out a long very and loud laugh. He frowned and sat down in one of the near by chairs.

"It could happen!"

"I don't think you have enough sperm in your body to ever worry about that Curt."

We stopped outside the coluseum then looked at the large empty parking lot. The next fight wasn't for a week, The fight coming up was between Two Mountains and Great Vally. She is called Great Vally because she is the giantess with the biggest butt, but her name came more from her large camel toe. Her signature move is she rapes you then she smashes you with her butt. We walk to the back door of the coluseum it was unlocked, a girl in a yellow dress was waiting for us. She said to follow her to the girl's Coluseum dorms. Walked threw a small hall way to that led to an open area that looked like a large dineing room. Where Ember and Two Mountains were waiting for us."                            

 

 

End Notes:

Done, this chapter is done! I'll go start on chapter 3 now.

Ch 3 Curt gets an Angel and a Mountain, Ember's past. by Desvastiny
Author's Notes:

The story will soon take a big turn, and get more interesting. 

The first one to talk was Two Mountains.

"Hi, I'm Anna or Two mountains, now Curt follow me."

Curt walked forward then Anna walk up to him and picked him up. She lifted him then dropped him in her into her breast and walked into Angel's room. She shut the door and I looked up at Ember. She was was wearing a purple dress that looked brand new. She smiled like she was embarrassed. I tried to talk, but my heart was beating to fast to even think. I noticed how much bigger she was then me and I laughed, She laughed too.

"Your friends lucky, Angel talked about him all night. Then she told us how much she wanted him, I told her he was coming and she was so horny we had to tie her to the bed. Anna said she would help her so she wouldn't kill him. So your friend is in an orgy right now between two giantess."

"Ha, that sounds like his dreams coming true. Well now that we are together, what do you want to do?"

"Sorry, but I don't want to lose my virginity just yet, maybe next time. Do you like TV? I watch alot because I have noting else to do."

"I love Tv!"

We walked into her room and turned on the tv, then sat down.

"Hey, I think you forgot something."

She smiled then leaned over the side of the bed to pick me up. I saw her cleavage fall towards me, but not out of her dress. I got on her hands and they were so soft as she lifted me on to the bed. We watched tv for a while and a rerun of Ember's first fight came on. I saw it when I was 12, she was 12 at the time too. I almost fell in love at first sight, she was scared and started crying because she didn't want to kill the man. But after an hour she fell on him and crushed him by accident when the guards came into shocker her, from not fighting. I looked up at Ember and she was crying, before I could ask her she said "Why didn't you fight? Why were you so stupid and Innocent?" I looked at the screen she cried after she killed him, and after every match she sheds a few tears. It was the reason I liked her, she seemed human and not just a monster.

"Cry if you want to, you're not a monster. You have feelings Ember and I want to see them."

"Really, all of them?"

"Yes, well maybe not your angry ones. Do giantess PMS?"

"Sometimes, we are girls after all."

"Want a hug? You were sad so you probably need a hug."

"How would you hug me?"

"I could hug part of you, then you hug me."

"Ok, come here."

I hugged her belly, then she put her fingers around me like arms and lifted me up. After she lifted me up he pressed me against her chest and hugged me. She was also pressing me against her boobs, I started laughing. Then she asked why I was laughing, so I said "I dream of doing this every night and now finally I get to live it, and it feels wonderful! It's cheesy, but I just want to freeze time and stay like this forever."

"Herc, just wait it's going to get better."

I looked at her and smiled then she smiled back at me. She got off her bed then asked what I wanted her to wear. I liked her dress, but she wanted to wear something more comfy. She showed me her closet, it had her clothes from every fight. Before every fight Ember is given new clothes, skirts, pants, dresses, pajamas, and under garments.

"I like your purple pajamas and your battle bra."

"Really, the battle bra?"

"Just kidding Ember."

She smiled and put me back on the bed, then walked off to the closet and without closing it she started changing. I looked away then I looked back, I had seen pics online, but the real things are bigger and better. I like the battle bra because there are two arrows on the bra pointing up at her barely covered boobs. On the bottom of it, it reads "Look now while you have a chance." She walked over to the bed then said "Well, how do you like it?"

"I could die from how turned on I am."

"You know, you're interesting. I think that is why I like you other then that I have no Idea, yet."

We walked into the dining room where Two mountains was cooking a skinned cow without bones in it. I had a seat at the table for the staff, the girl from earlier was at the table with a steak. I asked what Curt and Angel were up to and Anna said "They will be here shortly." Then Ember laughed and said "Did you join in?"

"Yep, I was all over that boy, Angel was still tied to the bed, she had to wait her turn. When I was done I cut her loose and I don't know who looked happier, Angel or him."

"I'd be surprized if that boy doesn't have at least one broken bone."

In the other room we heard a yell of some kind and all at the same time thought "They're done." We started eating and Angel walked in cradling Curt. She put him on the table and he was wet. Before I could ask Angel said "Things got messy and I had to wash him off." I looked at him and his pupils were small, I think he had a concussion. I talked to him, but he didn't say much till later. I talked to Angel, she was nice and very flirty. Anna or Two mountains was playful and loud when I talked to her. If Ember didn't stop her she was going to put me in her bra and squeaks me, but she reached over the table and pulled me out of her bra. Then said "He's mine for now." For a second I felt like a toy being fought over and I couldn't tell if it felt good or if it scared me. They are so much like whales, huge and elegant. Angel was cradling Curt again and kissing almost like a mother, did she realize she hurt him? Is that why she is acting like that? I am so confused right now because I've only seen her chew men to bits or smash them nude. Now she was holding Curt and cuddling, I honestly used to think she was a monster. After lunch Curt hanged out with Angel and I hanged out with Anna and Ember. I asked what they liked and thought about the games. Anna said "I loved them, getting a new plaything every week and even saying my silly catch phrase." I asked why she liked it and said it. "Two reasons, they hear it as they go down and it makes people volunteer because they think they will become part of my boobs."

"Do they?"

"Probably, I don't really poop and they got to go somewhere don't they?"

"Yah."

Then I wondered if it was true, her boobs do keep getting bigger. How do they keep up with her bra bill? I looked over at Ember and think what happens to all the men she eats? I looked at her boobs and butt, but they seem like they stay the same.

"What you looking at? If it's my butt you want to see you already have pictures of it, unless you want more."

Before I could answer Anna grabbed a computer and looked at Ember then said "Ready?" I look at Ember, she pulled down her pajamas and sat on me. Her panties said "Greatest place on earth." She sat there a minute then said "Anna record this." She clicked the record button and did the weirdest thing ever. She pulled down her panties and sat her naked butt on me, then farted on me. I tried to move, but I was stuck between her butt cheeks till she pulled me out. Then she stuck me between her boobs, the two things I wanted most. She pulled off her shirt and rubbed me between her boobs, till finally she picked me up and kissed me.

"Anna send that to him I'm not going to be seeing him for the next 3 weeks. So he will need something to keep him entertained while I am gone. Plus I might watch it later for kicks, and Herc don't tell anyone about this I have never farted on anyone before and the fans might get off on it."

"I won't Ember, but before I leave could you kiss me again?"

End Notes:

Hope, you like it. Love Ember and Anna.Edited now.

Chapter 4 by Desvastiny
Author's Notes:

I'm back sorry had some problems and weird life choices but I'm back so if the voice of the story seems different it's because there's a whole 3 year Gap. Enjoy!

  I could believe this. Not only had the girl I fantasized About every night played with me like a toy she seem genuinely interested in me. She even farted bare butt in my face. I'm not saying it didn't stink, but I wouldn't mind her doing it again. If my cloths were off. Her boobs where amazing, and I got to be in her battle bra. It smelled really good they must wash there cloth often. Wonder how much there laundry bill is? Plus the best part of all she kissed me, and ment it. Girls can kiss lots of guys, and it mean nothing, but she actually likes me. So maybe this could work even though I could only see her when She's in town or online. I looked up at her, she smiled as me and curt waved walking back to the entrance with the weird secretary lady.     Ember yelled "don't forget to message me in two weeks when I'm at the next event. I'll be waiting for you to get off the thing called school!" I yelled back, "of course my fair maiden your hero will not let you down." She brushed and my heart stopped. Never in my life had I made a girl blush let alone the girl I liked. A girls from another world. A monster to most but to me her smile ment the whole world. I looked at her face and for a moment it reminded me of the girl with the green hair. There was no way they could be related could they?

 

We got to the door and the woman stopped us. She looked at us and said "you need to know that this never happened and even if it ever happens again it never happened. Not only could I lose my job i could lose me life over this. Now remember that, don't ever come here unless you are first contacted or I will not let you in. If you persist there will be dire consequences, do i make myself clear?" We both  nodded in agreeance   terrified of this woman realizing that everything we just did could get us killed.

 Why are you helping then?l. She  paused then looked at us seriously, then said "these girls aren't the monster you think they are. I have never felt scare or thought anna, or ember, or even angel hair was going to eat or hurt me. That's just any act, they put up to cope with the Horrors they have to commit for the world to think they are what they say they are. They are really just glorified porn stars for a corrupted  Society that hates them for something  they' were Never a part .of. I said to much." She shut the door and we where left with more questions but felt thing we never knew where now answered . she was are only way into the place and we were just going to have to trust her. For Ember and Angel , we needed to help them in any way we could. We got on bus then went home I got on my lap top and saw the email  that Ember sent me. She was so huge when she sat on me i thought I was going to go up her butt. Then she farted on me it was weird but i liked it. I watched over and over again realizing she never seem so happy to just play with someone and not have eat them when she's done. I shut the lap top and looked at my poster on the wall it was her in the battle bra and purple panties That read, you  reading this will be come a new stain. She never sat on anyone  so they were not stained.

I kind of wished she had sat on me in it. But to even touch her made me so happy. I closed my eyes and slept till I noticed the world was spinning and Ember was standing of me in her bikini looking hungry. She bent over and sat on me and farted. Then She looked down at me with a hungry horny looking smile with tung out drooling. It dripped out and on to my face. I called out to Ember "what is wrong? She smile then said in a demonic voice nothing my little  snack. She bent down and put her butt on me then said "you want to be part of me don't you. You want me to swallow you and make you part of my ass. She farted then said it time eat. She rubbed her butt on me and I felt myself be sucked into her butt. I felt scard and happy but realized this isnt what I want. I yelled out Ember not like this i want to be your friend not just your food. But it was to late her anus closed and i was turned into fat. I woke up breathing hard and looked around to realize my computer had a few missed message. I looked it was Ember she sent me I pick of her in her battle bra and purple fuzzy pants while pointing in between her boobs telling me she wanted me there. I sent her a message already miss you, had a weird nightmare dream about you eating me with your butt. She responded hours later saying kinky butt not to worry because she only eats cute boys with her mouth. Then sent a 2 second video of her farting on me and said  butt for you I would make exception then sent a pick of her butt crack and asked if i wanted to move in. I laughed then said i was good. She said good I would rather you in my mouth any way. I laughed she sent a pic of her mouth open with her toung out like she wanted my  body in her mouth. She laughed emoji and i said Ember don't think you have to be a sex symbol when talking to me. I like you as you. She took a minute to answer then said ok, but remember if your my boy friend then that means your mine. You call me, I can call you and if i want to be sexy to you then just enjoy it. I do, it's so weird being able to talk to someone and they not just worship me and ignore everything i say. But I still want you to worship me. Even If all you say is goddess your ass is so hot I want to be eaten by it. If I'm horny make me not horny get me off on your weird or cute fantasy . I have nothing better to do." I laughed then said I have always wanted to see you in a movie as a giant monster. I could be a young boy in a village and your a giant monster girl that eats boys. So you take me back to your layer to eat me then notice home handsome I am. She blushed then said if that was a movie I would play in it just for you and maybe the director would let me be naked the whole movie. If I'm raiding and eating villages I'd rather  be nude .. Then when I find a cute boy like you I can take him back to my layer in my pussy. she bushed then i put my hand in pants. After an hour of role playing she blushed and told she was shocked  I roleplayed with her since she never really did it before. I laughed then asked how she could be so sexy yet  innocent she laughed then told me good night and I told her good night and shut off the pc.

End Notes:

Sorry it was so short will go back and edit.

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=5752