The Hotel by MasterOfMicro
Summary:

An entire hotel goes missing, and is discovered in the bedroom of a horny teenage girl


Categories: Teenager (13-19), Breasts, Crush, Destruction, Entrapment, Feet, Footwear, Insertion, Legwear, Violent, Watersports Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Nano (1/2 in. to 2.5 nanometers)
Size Roles: F/f, F/m
Warnings: Following story may contain inappropriate material for certain audiences
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 6 Completed: Yes Word count: 6438 Read: 64685 Published: January 07 2016 Updated: January 09 2016
Story Notes:

Yea I know I write a lot of stories
I like to have 3 stories ongoing. It's a bit excessive but that's not a problem because I have no life

This is likely going to be a fairly short one, with 5 chapters planned

1. Chapter 1: Mysterious circumstances by MasterOfMicro

2. Chapter 2: Let's Have Some Fun by MasterOfMicro

3. Chapter 3: And Then There Were 3 by MasterOfMicro

4. Chapter 4: A Shred Of Hope by MasterOfMicro

5. Chapter 5: Back In The Chamber by MasterOfMicro

6. Chapter 6: Finale by MasterOfMicro

Chapter 1: Mysterious circumstances by MasterOfMicro
Author's Notes:

Chapter Synposis: Expostion mainly. We meet our main characters and the scenario is set up. More kinky stuff in Chapter 2.

Jessica opened the door to her room, the 4th room on the 6th floor of a 10 floor Hotel building, nearly entirely vacant as the holiday season rolled around. She was happy to finally be out of the cold after arriving in the city a couple hours ago. She didn't have a car and the buses weren't running, so she had to walk to a hotel. After tossing her coat on the bed and getting into some more comfortable clothing, Jessica made herself a cup of coffee to warm up. She was visiting her family for Christmas, but she decided to book a hotel so she wouldn't be around her family 24/7. It's not that she didn't like them, Jessica loved her family, but she wasn't good in crowds and there was going to be a lot of family showing up. It was her first time staying in a hotel by herself, and she couldn't be happier. Jessica loved privacy, and she never had this much in her entire life. She turned on the TV and sipped her coffee, enjoying herself but also looking forward to seeing her family in 2 days.

 

Unfortunately for Jessica, she wouldn't be able to see her family for a while. Something was about to happen to the Hotel, something that had never happened before.

 

Mark was just finishing up his shift. He was a receptionist at the Hotel, and was planning to meet up with some friends for lunch. Just as he walked out the door, he realised he forgot his coat. It was freezing cold outside, so it was a necessity. He ran back to the front desk to grab it, when a customer rang the bell. Mark sighed softly and went to help them. It was a kind young woman, roughly his age. "Excuse me, I'd like to book a room for the night" she said, shyly. "Sorry ma'am, we're fully booked. All our rooms are either in use or resereved. I can give you the number of another hotel if you'd like" he said. Mark felt guilty, as there actually were a few rooms left, but he really wanted to go. Despite the Hotel being nearly fully booked, it was fairly empty at the moment as most of the customers were out on the town. "Oh, ok. That's fine" the woman said, with the sound of defeat in her voice. Mark watched her as she exited, and felt extremely bad. "Wait, my mistake. We actually do have a room" he said. "No no, it's fine, really" the woman replied. "I'll just go to the other hotel down the road, it's cheaper" she continued. "The Montgomery Inn? Trust me, that place is terrible" Mark told her. "I can give you a small discount, if you'd like". The woman turned around. "How much?" she asked. "10% tonight, and another 20% if you'd like to stay a second night" said Mark. The woman smiled. "Thanks, I really appreciate it" she said, shaking Marks hand. "No worries. Here's your room key, Room 9 on Floor 8. What's your name?" he asked. "Hannah Ryder" she said. "I'm here to visit my sister for Christmas" said Hannah, trying to make small talk. "That's nice, have a good stay" said Mark, grabbing his coat. "So how are you doing? Busy this time of year" Hannah asked. "Yea, yea. Really busy. Sorry, I'm in a bit of a rush. Planning to meet some friends for lunch" he said. "Oh, I'm sorry for bothering you. I'll head up to my room" replied Hannah, sheepishly. Mark smiled at her. "No worries" he said, as he made his way towards the door.

 

Then something odd happened. Jessica looked out the window to see nothing but pitch black. "That's odd, it's barely noon" she said to herself. Mark and Hannah also saw pitch black down at the lobby. "What's going on?" asked Hannah. "I have no idea, that's really unusual" Mark replied. He opened the front door. It was entirely pitch black. Then he noticed something at the surface. "Wait, is this... wood?" he said. He was right, the ground was made of solid wood. Mark turned on the light on his phone, and the entire hotel was incased in a massive wooden container. "What the hell..." he said to nobody in particular. Then he noticed massive walls of fabric in the distance, in bright and essentric colours. "Are those... socks?" said Hannah from the lobby. "That's what they look like, but they're huge" replied Mark. "It's kind've like we're in a massive sock drawer or something" Hannah noted. Jessica went down to the lobby. "What's going on? Why's it suddenly dark out?" she asked. "That's what I'm trying to figure out" said Mark, shining the light everywhere. 


The ground began to move violently. "EARTHQUAKE!" shouted a voice from the floor above. A light came from a crack in the sky, slowly getting bigger as the ground moved more. "Ooh, what's this?" said a voice from above. Hannah's prediction was right, they were indeed in a giant sock drawer. Or rather a normal sock drawer. For unknown reasons, the entire hotel had shrunken and teleported into the sock drawer of an 18 year old girl named Katrina.

 

Katrina was your average teenage girl. She was fairly skinny and a bit small, standing 5'6" and weighing 110 pounds. Her breasts were big for her stature, and she had adorable size 7 feet. One thing worth noting about Katrina was that she was extremely horny nearly all the time, and had a bit of a fetish for smaller things. She got excited when she saw a miniture hotel in her sock drawer. Despite being a bit small, she was huge compared to the tiny people in the hotel. If the size difference was the same, but the hotel was normal sized, Katrina would stand a whopping 100,000 ft tall. She was 1700 times bigger than the tiny hotel, which now stood a little under 0.04 inches tall. Got all that size info memorized?

 

"Is that... a hotel? That's the same one from downtown, odd" said Katrina to herself. The hotel, standing roughly 1 millimeter tall, was full of panicked residents, including Hannah, Mark and Jessica who were currently in the lobby. Katrina then heard a breaking news alert on her TV. "This just in, the Vacation Deluxe Hotel downtown has mysteriously vanished without a trace. We'll bring you more details as they arrive" said a news reporter. Katrina smiled. "Well that's certainly mysterious. I don't know if there's anyone in this hotel, but if there is any I can assure them they'll be... safe. Heh heh" she said. "Katrina? We're going out for a while, we probably won't be back until morning. There's money on the counter for dinner" said a voice from the hallway. "Ok mom, see ya" Katrina responded. "Well, it looks like my parents are gone for the day. Guess it's just me and the hotel" said Katrina. She looked closer at the tiny building, and saw Mark standing outside. "Ha! There are people in there! Don't worry little friends, you'll be fine" she said. Mark was awestruck by the gigantic teen standing over them. "Well, aslong as we're fine" said Mark. He went back inside. "Of course, by that I mean we're going to have fun, if you know what I mean" said Katrina, giggling afterwards. 

 

It was going to be an interesting day for the people in the hotel, that's for sure.

End Notes:

Please feel free to leave a comment, any criticism is greatly appreciated.

Chapter 2: Let's Have Some Fun by MasterOfMicro
Author's Notes:

Chapter Synopsis: Katrina grows the building a bit to interact with it more, and the fun officially begins

Katrina carefully lifted the miniscule hotel between 2 fingers, trying not to crush it. The hotel had 200 rooms, 177 of which were currently in use with a few more reserved, but since so many people had decided to go out into the city there were only 24 customers and 11 staff in the building at the time the shrinking happened. All of whom were now in the lobby of the hotel, staring at the gigantic thumb currently blocking the front enterance. Katrina placed the hotel on her bed carefully, not wanting to knockdown the building.

 

"Well, never let it be said I don't like small things, but you're a bit... too small. That doesn't mean we can't have any fun though. How many people are in there?" Katrina asked. Mark did a head count. "35!" he yelled out the front door as loud as he could. Katrina couldn't hear him. "Everyone in the building come out so I can count you all" she said. It wasn't in a commanding voice, but everyone rushed out like their life depended on it. They had trouble balancing on the turqoise bedsheet. "Wow, you guys are small. Let's see here...35 people? I thought there'd be more. Oh well, 35 is good enough" said Katrina. Everyone went back inside the building. "To be honest, I'd like to help you guys out, I really would. I suppose I could report my finding to the news station but where's the fun in that? I have better plans for something fun. Remember how I said I liked small things?"

 

Katrina reached into the sock drawer. "Now I remember why I was opening my drawer in the first place. It's awfully cold out and my feet were getting cold" Katrina said as she grabbed a pair of fuzzy light green socks. Katrina carefully sat on the bed, trying not to sit on or knock over the hotel. "Sorry for the vague descriptions on what fun meant. I have a... fetish, you could say, for small things. It seems weird I know, but having a whole building full of tiny people like yourself is a fantasy of mine." Katrina was glum though. While she did like all things tiny, she would have preferred something a little bit bigger, so she could interact with it more. Then she remembered something.

 

"My cousin has the exact same fetish. She's really into science and all that and actually made a shrink ray to live out her fantasies. I'm the only person she's told about it. Maybe it can make things bigger too? I'll invite her over" Katrina told the people inside the hotel. They didn't say anything and were too shocked to so much as twitch a finger. "But first, it's freezing in here. I'll call her in a sec". Katrina went to put on her socks. Her enormous foot hovered over the building. It was the size of a small village to them, stretching out into the distance almost as far as they could see. She put the fuzzy socks on and went to grab her cellphone. A single fiber from the sock fell in front of the hotel. That alone was larger than the hotel, and the people inside felt how insignificant they were.

 

"Hey, Joyce? It's Katrina. I found something really cool, I want you to come over and see it. Bring your shrink ray. Alright, see you in a bit" Katrina said over the phone to her cousin. "Good news! She's coming. Sadly she probably won't stay for the fun, but she can at least begin it. Katrina sat around for around 20 minutes until the doorbell rang. It was her cousin Joyce. Joyce was 2 years older than Katrina but was roughly the same size as her, albeit a bit bigger.

 

"Hey Katrina. What is it you wanted to show me?" Katrina led Joyce into her bedroom. "Look, right there. On my bed" she said, pointing at the tiny hotel. Joyce could barely see it until she got up close. "Oh wow. Hey, isn't that the hotel downtown that suddenly went missing?" she asked. "Yea. Weird, right? Did you bring the shrink ray?" Joyce reached into her pocket. To the average person, it looked like an ordinary toy gun. "Yea. What do you need it for, anyway? That hotel is tiny enough... are there any people in it?" asked Joyce, curiously. "Yep, 35 of them. I was gonna have some, y'know, fun with it before I told the news stations, but it's a bit too small for that. Does you shrink ray have a reverse effect?" asked Katrina. "Yea, it does. Here" said Joyce, handing the ray to Katrina. She aimed carefully at the building, growing it a little bit until it was 1 centimeter tall. "Thanks, Joyce. Wanna stay for a bit?" "I'd love to, really, but I have work to do. See ya!" responded Joyce, as she took her ray back and left.

 

Katrina was still massive compared to the hotel, but now she would be able to interact with it more. "Can you guys keep a secret? I lied about the whole telling the news stations thing" she said, smiling. "What does she mean by that?" said Hannah. "I really hope it doesn't mean what I think it does" muttered Jessica. Katrina was so excited to have fun with her own personal tiny hotel. Problem was she had no idea what to do with it.

 

"You know what? It's starting to warm up in here. I don't need these socks" she said. She took them off, throwing them on the floor. Her feet were already sweaty from the short time she spent wearing them. She finally had an idea of what to do. She rubbed her big toe gently against the hotel, wiping sweat all over it. "Window washing!" she said, laughing. "Aww, are all of you hiding in the lobby? That's no fun" Katrina spoke in a bit of a sarcastic voice. She picked up the building between her big toe and second toe.

 

An older man slid and fell out of the front door of the hotel, plummeting to his death. "Ouch. Poor guy. Looks like there's only 34 of you now. But that's good, more fun for you!" she said, placing the hotel on her nightstand. So many ideas rushed through her head. Then her horniess took over. "Damn, I thought I would have endless fun right off the bat if this ever happened, but I suppose not. I don't want to jump to it right away..." she said, somewhat nervously. "Ah, hell with it. It's not like you guys are gonna tell anyone. I'm home alone anyway."

 

Katrina took off her loose T-shirt and jean shorts, revealing pink panties and a pink bra. "Good thing the heater's working, otherwise I'd be freezing to death" she said, noticing 2 bumps in her bra. "Well, maybe it's not working super well. My nipples are as hard as rocks!" She removed her bra, revealing her C cup breasts. Mark tried his hardest to not show arousal. He was doing better than other guys in the hotel.

 

Katrina kneeled down, her boobs planted on the nightstand. Her left nipple was directly in front of the hotel, stiff as ice. "I have a tendancy to... lactate when I'm extremely aroused. Which is often, I should say. Considering this is one of my biggest fantasties... don't be surprised if your lobby get's flooded a bit" Katrina exclaimed. Right after she finished talking, a stream of milk flowed from her breasts. "Just like I said!" Since her nipple was right in front of the building, the milk splashed down right in front of the hotel. The entire building was soon drenched in the stuff. "Ha ha, wow. I didn't expect that to happen."

 

Katrina picked up the building and placed it snuggly in her cleavage. 2 people unfortunately drowned in the milk. Mark reluctantly threw the 2 corpses outside of the hotel, tumbling down her boobs. "Oh look, 2 more. 32 of you left. Hopefully all of you survive what's about to happen next" said Katrina with a bit of an evil grin. "I don't want to know what 'next' is" Mark winced. Hannah and Jessica peered out the front of the hotel. "We're heading into the bathroom it looks like. I have a good idea of what's next" muttered Jessica nerviously.

 

"I promised you guys fun, and we're going to have plenty of it now" Katrina said as she removed her panties and sat on the counter top of her bathroom. She put the hotel down right in front of her gigantic vagina, giving the lobby an excellent view of it.

End Notes:

Please feel free to leave a comment!

 

I know I promised lots of kinky stuff for this chapter, but chapter 3 will have plenty and the most descriptive vaginal insertion scene I've done. I think you'll like it.

Chapter 3: And Then There Were 3 by MasterOfMicro
Author's Notes:

Chapter Synopsis: Katrina has some fun with the hotel, but demolishes it in the process, leaving only 3 people alive.


Contains vaginal insertion and urine.

To say the people in the hotel were shocked is an understatement. If you were in a large building facing a vagina 4 times the size of the building, you'd be a little more than shocked. "This is what I mean by fun" laughed Katrina. She reached her right hand down to her crotch and using 2 fingers opened her massive vagina. Large, pink, wrinkly walls damp with a clear fluid greeted the mostly terrified (Some aroused) people in the hotel lobby.

 

Using her left hand, Katrina shoved the building inside. It was dark and very hot inside Katrina's vagina. The doors weren't doing a very good job at keeping the fluids inside, as some leaked in. Open windows throughout the building soon made the inside of the hotel extremely hot and humid, as if stuck inside a massive sauna.

 

Katrina reached her fingers into her vagina, as she was extremely aroused by the situation. The people in the hotel weren't so lucky. Everyone desperately held onto various furniture and other things in the lobby. Mark, Hannah and Jessica were the safest, hiding underneath the front desk. The hotel was rocked violently, juices splashing against the building with the rapid pulse of Katrina's vaginal cavitiy shaking the building like an earthquake.

 

Katrina's earlier statement was becoming true, as several people either died from being tossed around the lobby or by drowning in fluid after being thrown outside. The worst thing was the front door came off it's hinges, making death a more likely fate for the people trapped inside. Katrina moaned, juices starting to cover the countertop, with a few corpses here and there. After a few more minutes of torture, Katrina finally settled down. Only 20 people were still alive. Mark, Hannah and Jessica suffered only minor bumps and bruises, but others weren't so lucky. Soon, 3 more people died from injuries, leaving 17 people. The number was about to decrease again.

 

"Whew, that was fun" huffed Katrina, breathing heavily. Mark never felt so hot in his life. "It's like being locked in a furnace" he said. Katrina almost completely forgot about the hotel. She often forgets things after a good masturbation session. She usually feels the urge to urinate right after aswell. Katrina got off the countertop and sat on the toilet right beside it. "Welp, we're fucked" said Jessica, staring out into the tiny opening in Katrina's labia that gave them a bit of light.

 

Sure enough, a slightly yellow and even more warm liquid flooded the inside of Katrina's crotch. It was at that moment she remembered the hotel. "Well, they had a good run" she said. Sure enough, the urine crashed against the hotel, sending it toppling to the soft and wet floor of Katrina's vagina. Soon enough, the huge collection of fluids pushed the hotel along the floor and outside her labia.

 

The building crashed against the bowl of the toilet and was destroyed instantly. Debris sank into the water below, and urine and juices covered the rest of the rubble. This time there were only 3 survivors, as the front desk had once again saved the lives of Mark, Hannah and Jessica. Katrina finished, and looked at the destroyed building. She didn't see the 3 survivors floating in the various liquids that just emptied into the bowl, using various pieces of furniture and debris as liferafts.

 

Katrina thought it was likely that everyone had died, but decided to be generous incase there were any survivors. "I'm not going to flush the toilet, it's not like I need too right now anyway, since nobodies home. I guess that'll give anyone still alive a chance to live, but I highly doubt anyone is" she said, heading back to her bed. She was still completely naked as she layed on her bed using her laptop. Katrina didn't see a need for clothing at the moment.

 

It seemed nearly impossible for Mark, Hannah and Jessica to escape from the gigantic toilet bowl. Not only was it steep, it was wet and an overwhelming stench and humidity made it hard to breathe. Slowly but surely the 3 survivors swam towards the wall of the bowl, and tried their best to climb upward. After 2 exhausting and overall disgusting hours of climbing, they had made their way to the toilet seat. But what would they do now? There was nobody who could help them, and they had no idea what Katrina would do when she found them eventually.

 

With seemingly no good option, they sat down and waited, trying to try their clothing which were drenching in milk, water, urine and vaginal fluid. They weren't exactly excited for what was next, but hoped they would soon be free from this nightmare, even though the shrinking had only happened 3 and a half hours prior.

End Notes:

Please feel free to leave a comment

Chapter 4: A Shred Of Hope by MasterOfMicro
Author's Notes:

Chatper Synopsis: Katrina warms up to Mark, Jessica and Hannah, and is even considering returning them to normal size. But she still until tomorrow for her parents to return.

 

Random Note: Planned on having only one foot scene, but I can't let my 2nd favourite fetish go so unused.

Some time had passed and Katrina was still laying on her bed, mindlessly web browsing on her laptop. Mark, Jessica and Hannah were all relieved they had somehow survived the abuse from Katrina. They watched the remaining debris from the hotel, along with the corpses of the unlucky ones who didn't make it through the torture inside of Katrina's vagina.

 

It was incredibly, really, that a body part of a normally sweet and innocent of an average 18 year old was capable of such destruction and death. The 3 of them felt lucky to be alive, but weren't sure of what was going to happen next. Eventually, Katrina finally got up. "That's enough time I think, time to flush away the remains" she said, as she went to flush the toilet. She pushed the lever down and the rubble of the building, along with the strewn about furniture and mangeled corpses of innocent people swirled in the pool of urine and vaginal fluid and down the drain. Mark bowed his head in memory of his co-workers and customers. Katrina then noticed the 3 of them on the toilet seat.

 

"Well, well. You 3 are certainly lucky, aren't you? I honestly thought everyone had died. I'm impressed really." Katrina picked up the millimeter tall survivors, holding them in the palm of your hand. "Y'know, I probably could bring you guys back to normal size. You could tell anyone you want about what happened and nobody would believe you. The hotel was destroyed by an 18 year old's pussy? Yea right, whose gonna believe that?" Mark realised Katrina was right. She could do anything she wanted to them really, and nobody would ever know. Even if she told someone, aside from Joyce, they wouldn't believe here.

 

"Of course, where's the fun in letting you go?" she said, smiling. "I had a feeling she would say that. This girl and her fun" Jessica muttered. "I'm not sure if any of your family or friends perished in the 'accident', but out of respect I'm not going to put you in there again" Katrina said in, oddly, a tone that didn't make the 3 of them scared. "But this has still always been a fantasy of mine, even more so without that pesky building in the way. The heaters on full blast since it's so cold outside, but it's getting a little too hot, wouldn't you say?" The 3 of them knew all too well about heat, considering they were trapped in one of the warmest parts of the body. "I don't really want to turn the heat down though, if I do it'll get cold again. Bit of a tough situation, but I'm sure you 3 can help me out" Katrina spoke softly, but the bad feeling returned to the 3 of them.

 

"My feet tend to get sweaty really easily, and the fact the heater is on isn't helping me out much. Would the 3 of you mind helping me out with that?" Normally, this wouldn't be a disirable thing for them to do, but considering what they just went through earlier that day they were more than willing to do something that seemed more tame. They nodded their heads, hoping that maybe if they helped her out for a while she would return them to normal size. "Great, thank you guys so much. I'm also really ticklish, just a warning." Katrina got into her bed, laying on her front and exposing the soles of her feet. "Start on the left one please, and then move over to the right when you're done" she asked.

 

The 3 of them climbed onto the teenagers foot. It wasn't that bad really. Sure it was sweaty and didn't smell all that great, but it was a lot better than being trapped in her vagina while she masturbated. It wasn't going to be an easy task, since her foot was the size of a huge skyscraper to them. Considering they had to do this to both feet, it was going to be a long day and possibly even night for them. They got to work immediately, but it wasn't easy as Katrina kept laughing and shaking often. They couldn't blame her really, almost anyone else would find the ticklish feeling unbareable.

 

About 20 minutes later, the 3 of them had barely finished the ball of her foot. "You know what? I'm starting to get pretty hungry. My mom left me money to go buy food. The cold will probably cool down my feet instantly, but the 3 of you can still come along". Before the 3 of them could react, they were covered by the fuzzy green sock from earlier and soon trapped even more by a large black winter boot. "I don't know if you guys can hear me, but don't worry about that whole cooling me down thing, for now at least. But I wouldn't mind a bit of pleasure while I grab something to eat"

 

Mark and Hannah managed to crawl out from the intense pressure of the ball of Katrina's foot and get to the safety of her arch, but Jessica wasn't able too. "Can you guy's help me out? I'm stuck" she said, reaching her arm out from underneath. Mark grabbed her arm and started to pull, right after that Katrina stepped out the door. Mark yanked Jessica free right after she placed her left foot down. Jessica was alive but injured from the crush. "Is she ok? I think she might have broken a few ribs, maybe even worse" asked Hannah. "We'll focus on her later, right now we need satisfy Katrina. We want to get on her good side if we want any chance of returning to normal" said Mark, as he started to tickle Katrina's sole.

 

It was also really hot in her sock, but they were starting to tolerate the heat. It wasn't as bad as before, but Jessica was having a hard time breathing from both the heat and her injuries. "You focus on that. I'm actually in medical school, I'll help her out for now" Hannah said, sitting Jessica up right. Mark nodded in agreement as Hannah tended to Jessica. "I'm only feeling one set of hands" boomed Katrina. "Shit, can you help out a little bit at least?" said Mark, slightly angrily. "I'll try, ok? She's in a lot of pain right now and you would be too. I don't want to see anyone else die today" Hannah replied. "Actually, it's fine like this. I don't want to burst out laughing in public, I'll look insane" said the muffled voice of Katrina. "Well, that worked out ok" said Mark, sighing a breath of release.

 

"I'm feeling ok, I think she just knocked the wind out of me" said Jessica. "There's no way you're fine. You were under over a hundred million pounds of pressure. It's a miracle you're even alive" informed Hannah. "No, really, I'm fine. It's weird" said Jessica, standing up. "See? I don't feel any pain. We'll take turns with the tickling thing" she said to Mark. "Sounds good, your turn" he said, happy to relax. Her sock was actually quite comfortable. He layed down and almost fell asleep, but that was nearly impossible due to the shaking of the ground with each step Katrina took.

 

Eventually Katrina returned home with dinner. She gave tiny crumbs to the 3 of them. but it was like a feast. "I was thinking about returning the 3 of you to normal size" she said, swallowing a bite of food. The 3 of them sighed a breath of relief.

 

"Of course, my parents don't get back until noon tomorrow, they just texted me saying that. So I'm not going to do that just yet. We have all night. I'm probably just going to be on my laptop and watch some TV. As for the 3 of you..." Katrina paused. She got up and removed her clothing again, going bare naked. "Goddammit, not again" shouted Mark.

End Notes:

Please feel free to leave a comment

 

Since I like ya so much, the next chapter won't be the final one like originally planned. There will be a 6th chapter, but that will be the last one.

Chapter 5: Back In The Chamber by MasterOfMicro
Author's Notes:

Chapter Synopsis: Katrina returns Mark, Jessica and Hannah to her vagina, and they plan an escape,

Katrina got into her bed and made herself comfortably. "I know I said I wouldn't do this again, but since I'm only going to have one night with you 3, I'm going to make the most of it." The 3 of them didn't want to go back inside Katrina, but there was nothing they could do about it.

 

She reached her hand back down to her vagina and opened it with her 2 fingers again, placing Mark, Jessica and Hannah inside before removing her fingers. They were now back inside of Katrina's death trap, as nicknamed by Mark. Shattered glasses and human remains littered the interior, a grim reminder of what occurred earlier that day. It was even more humid than before, and smell of urine made it hard to breathe. "Well, we better make the most of it, we're going to be here until morning it seems" said Mark. He sat down, leaning against the moist walls of her cavity. They felt the ground shake as Katrina felt immense pleasure.

 

Mark's cellphone was damaged so he couldn't use the flashlight on it, but thankfully Jessica had an actual flashlight on her, a powerful one too. "I always keep this around. I don't know why, but I do. It's sort of like an odd convience, a lazy excuse to get around a problem it seems" said Jessica. "Well no matter how convienent it is, at least we can see" Hannah exclaimed. Jessica switched on the flashlight, and for the first time they got a good look of Katrina's vagina. It was like a cold wet cave, except the walls were pink and fleshy as opposed to grey and made of rock.

 

The smell, albeit extremely overwhelming, was somewhat... pleasant. It wasn't the worst place in the world, as long as Katrina wasn't masturbating or urinating at least. The 2 girls joined Mark sitting against the wall, which caused Katrina's moans and shaking from pleasure to increase. Jessica kept moving her light across the cavitiy, observing each minor detail. It was astonishing, really. Jessica and Hannah had one of these too yet never imagined it would look like this from the inside. It gave them a new prespective on life. Mark tried to hide it, but he was actually a bit turned on by the whole thing.

 

About an hour later, Katrina could barely contain herself. Her sheets were starting to become wet from her fluids leaking out from her labia. She couldn't resist. "Sorry" she said as she reached her fingers into her vagina. The 3 of them gulped hard. Katrina was more gentle than she was earlier on with the hotel, but they were still tossed in every direction like a gigantic bouncy castle.

 

After a few minutes Katrina stopped, hoping that nobody was injured. Luckily enough, the 3 of them had no injuries whatsoever. But they figured that wouldn't be the last time she would do this. They would surely die that night if she did it often. "We have to escape" said Mark. "No way, if we do she won't bring us back to normal" replied Jessica. "It won't matter, we'll die in here for sure if she keeps fingering herself" Mark retorted. "How will we get out anyway? We're not nearly strong enough to push through her... y'know" asked Hannah.

 

Mark borrowed the flashlight from Jessica and aimed it towards the top of the closed labia. "See that little hole at the top? One of us could fit through it. If we can then reached her g-spot, that'll for sure get her aroused enough to open her labia" said Mark. Jessica volunteered to make the climb upward. It was near impossible due to the moist walls and humid air, but she managed to make it and crawl through the tiny opening.

 

Hanging directly over her was Katrina's clitoris. It was massive, about the size of the hotel. Jessica climbed onto it. Katrina felt it immediately.

End Notes:

Please feel free to leave a comment!

Next chapter is the finale, what could possibly happen? 

Chapter 6: Finale by MasterOfMicro
Author's Notes:

Chapter Synopsis: Hannah and Jessica return to normal size, but Mark isn't as lucky.

Immediately after Jessica got to the top of Katrina's clit she went to finger herself again. Just as her fingers pushed through her labia, Mark and Hannah ran outside of her vagina, landing on the juice soaked bedsheet. Jessica hoped off Katrina's clit, but missed the bedsheet, landing on her fingers. Jessica was shoved inside again.

 

"We have to go help her!" shouted Hannah. "It's too risky, we have to make a run for it!" replied Mark. "And do what? Where are we gonna go? Going back is our only option, that way she'll grow us back to normal" Hannah said, as she made her way back. "Fine, go ahead and die in there. I'd rather at least live" shouted Mark as he walked down the bed sheet. Hannah managed to get onto Katrina's hand, and was eventually shoved back into her vagina.

 

Soon enough, Katrina finished masturbating again. "I'm sorry guys, I just really had the urge. Hopefully you're alright. I think I've had enough fun, I'll call my cousin and have her grow you 2 back" she said. "You gotta be kidding me..." muttered Mark, who was sitting at the end of the bed.

 

Katrina called Joyce. "Hey Joyce, it's me again. I need to borrow your shrink ray for a few more minutes. Yea, I know I just used it, but I've grown a bit fond of 3 of the people inside. I've had enough fun. Ok, see ya in a bit" she said over the phone. Katrina quickly slipped on her clothes and cleaned up her bed. Joyce arrived shortly after. "Hey, here's the shrink ray. You can keep it for the night, I don't need it for now" Joyce told her. "Thanks, I'll return it tomorrow." Joyce left and Katrina returned to her bedroom. She retrieved Hannah and Jessica from her vagina. "Huh, weren't there 3 of you? I guess your friend must have gotten lost or something. Shame" she said.

 

She placed the 2 girls on the floor and set the ray to normal size and aimed carefully. With a quick pull of the trigger, Hannah and Jessica were returned to normal. Immediately after, Jessica punched Katrina right in the face. "Hey, I can just as easily shrink you down again" she said. Hannah snatched the gun from Katrina. "So can we" she replied, aiming the gun at her. "No, please! I'm sorry, I'm sorry. I don't really know what came over me. I get horny really easy is all." Katrina tossed the 2 of them towels, as they were drenched in vaginal fluid. "You can use the shower if you'd like, 2nd door on your right" Katrina told them.

 

"Also here's the rest of the money my mom left me. For your troubles." The 2 of them received a little over $10 each, not nearly enough to help with the trauma they just went through. Katrina sat back down on her bed, not aware of Mark, whom she squished to death with her pinkie toe.

 

Hannah and Jessica showered off and tried their best to dry off their clothes. It was starting to get late and it was still freezing out, but the 2 of them left Katrina's house wearing nothing but a T-Shirt and sweatpants, as they lost their winter clothing in the wreakage. "So, looks like we're going to need a new hotel, huh" laughed Jessica, trying to lighten up the mood a bit. "Yea, I heard the Montgomery Inn isn't that bad, and it's cheaper too" Hannah responded. She reached into her pocket and grabbed the shrink ray. "Whoops, forgot to return this" she said. "No worries, I got it" Jessica said, grabbing the ray.

 

She set it to Millimeter, and aimed it at Katrina's house and pulled the trigger. "Stupid bitch" she grumbled and tossed the ray to the ground, stomping on it several times. Soon enough, Joyce returned to Katrina's house. She forgot her purse, but noticed the house wasn't where it normally was. She then saw the tiny house. "Looks like those people got revenge, huh?" she said. "Looks like my ray is gone too, I see the remains of it down the street. No worries, I have a spare."

 

Joyce returned to her housen and retrieved the spare shrink ray and brought Katrina's house back to normal size. She went inside and into Katrina's room. "So they shrunk ya back, huh?" Joyce said in a mocking voice. "Shut up" retorted Katrina. "It's called karma, Katrina. I don't know you did to them but it probably wasn't great. Looks like you got a black eye too" Joyce said. "I said shut up. It's not funny" Katrina said angrily. "Ok fine, sorry. You owe those people big time y'know" she informed Katrina. "Yea, I gave them a bit of money. Little over 10 bucks each." Joyce laughed. "That's probably not nearly enough. Ah well, they'll survive. Is that a bug on your bed?" said Joyce.

 

Katrina looked, and saw a small splatter of blood underneath her toe. "Shit, that's where that other guy went. Poor guy, but that was probably a statisfying death" she joked. "Your murderer!" laughed Joyce. She returned home after that, while Katrina spent some time cleaning her room.

 

The end.

End Notes:

Please feel free to leave a comment. Sorry for the anti-climactic ending.

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=5690