Gods and Mortals by Dragonling
Summary: A young man intent on finding out the cause of his father's death finds something that will change his life forever.
Categories: Giantess, Young Adult 20-29, Adventure, Couples, Crush Characters: None
Growth: Amazon (7 ft. to 15 ft.), Mega (501 ft. to 5279 ft.), Titan (101 ft. to 500 ft.)
Shrink: None
Size Roles: F/m
Warnings: Following story may contain inappropriate material for certain audiences
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 5 Completed: No Word count: 11404 Read: 26457 Published: December 29 2015 Updated: September 20 2016
Story Notes:
Reviews will help a new story contributor improve his writing skills so please do so. I promise to try my best to make this a good story.
This story will have many perspectives so please enjoy!

1. Chapter 1 by Dragonling

2. Chapter 2 by Dragonling

3. Chapter 2 -part 2 by Dragonling

4. Chapter 2 part 3 by Dragonling

5. Chapter 3 by Dragonling

Chapter 1 by Dragonling
"Proof. There's always proof about a murderer's intent, scientific laws, formulas, and mathematical theorems all have proofs. That's just the way things work. Solid evidence is the only thing that matters in this world today. Hard facts should be taken seriously, not the words of others who claim something but can't show it. So why is religion so important to others if they can't prove that their deities exist? Have they even heard or spoken to their so called 'Creators'? Why can't these people accept that gods are as real as fairy tales? As soon as they realise and accept it, they can live much more freely and be less restrained by laws that have been passed down from generation to generation without ever knowing when or who declared them!" This conversation took place inside of Robert Maloney's head as he drove to his mother's new house from the lab.

The sky was pitch black, and the country side road was almost terrifying to traverse as the rain fell heavily on Robert's black 1969 Mustang with a white stripe from the hood to the rear bumper. His beloved car that he received as a gift from his father after achieving his academic accolades, doctorates in the fields of astrophysics astronomy(observational and theoretical), and a bachelor of nuclear physics and theoretical quantum mechanics with a diploma in computer sciences. Robert remembered what his father told him on his graduation ceremony:"Son, 11 years of you sitting your ass down in the library has made you one hell of a hard working and honest man. I can't have my son going to NASA or what not in heap of junk or even worse, a taxi so in honour of your dedication I got you a real man's car! Well done son!"

"Oh shit!", said Robert as he swerved to the other side of the road due to the huge flash of light that had appeared in front of his car.

"Probably a close lightning bolt that struck the other side of the road.", Robert convinced himself.

"I should stop at the next motel for the night. Its too dangerous to ride through the night."

So with his mind made up, Robert drove further down the road and stopped by Lady Theresa's Bed and Breakfast. He took out his phone to call his mother and tell her that he would probably arrive in the afternoon tomorrow as he wouldn't be able to drive through the storm. He apologised as he knew that his mother had eagerly wanted to see him but she sympathised with him and told him that she would wait as long as was needed as long as she could see her only son.

Robert hasn't seen his mother for almost a year since he last visited her, a few months after, after that tragedy. He loved his mother very much. He could still remember his last visit clearly.

Robs' last visit:
The house Robert walked up to was a small, double storey house in Queens. The house was white, with a neatly cut front lawn and an old, rusting garage door on the right side of the house. He walked up to the brown door and walked into his child hood home and saw his mother standing behind it.

"How you feeling mom?" Asked Robert as he walked into the house he grew up in for probably the last time.

"Just fine sweet heart. I found a buyer for the house. He came by a week ago. Said he would take good care of it as well."

"…"

"I know you didn't want me to sell it but, but I just…",Mary-Anne faltered as she began sobbing.

He came over to her and gave her a hug."I understand mom, I understand. I'm sure dad would have wanted you to sell it." said Robert as he tried to comfort his mother. "Remember that one summer in LA when he wanted us to move to that beach house? That white, triple storey one?",he asked his mother.

Mary-Anne calmed down a bit and began laughing as she replied,"He was willing to move us in there that very same summer saying that the beach house makes our house look like a small apartment ," she stopped laughing and continued,"but he did love this house though. Took great care of it and us."

"Yeah he did. So where you gonna live mom? You could always stay with me until you're comfortable to move out."

"No that's not necessary. I have to do this now besides I found a nice, cozy place already Rob and its close to Glen Trees' Mountain Range so I've got a nice view of the vegetation on the side. So don't worry about me okay? I'll be fine.", said Mary-Anne reassuringly.

"Okay mom but if you need anything just call me. When am I gonna see this place anyway?",asked Robert.

"When everything in here has been moved or placed in storage and everything at my new place is organised and ready."

"Okay ma. Can I ask you something?"

"Of course honey."

"Where did dad say he was before…"

"He said he was somewhere in some forest in Europe, uhm in Italy yes."

"Okay thanks mom. So, I'm heading out now. Bye mom.", Robert said as he hugged his mother.

She replied,"Bye Rob.", as she hugged him back.

As Robert was walking out he thought to himself,"The police reported that he was in France…".
End of memory scene.

After signing in the motel with the manager, Robert got his keys to room 38 and ordered a prime steak with mashed potatoes and fries. Robert was an athletically, well built man standing at 6 feet tall with jet black, spiky hair and a handsome face. He plays football regularly with his friends and has a strict gym programme but his fast metabolism and active life allows him to eat foods he enjoys regularly but he likes eating healthy. He has a friend in the lab Tania, but he's not entirely sure if she is his girlfriend or if he is sitting in the friend zone as they had occasionally shared moments better attributed to friends with benefits but neither of them really initiated the first step to a relationship.

As he was about to sleep he checked his phone for any messages from a specific contact of his. "I'm going to find out what happened to you dad and I'm going to find out what the cops know as well. I promise."

Back at the lighting strike scene that almost cooked Robert, a set of foot prints could be seen in the soil leading to the forest and the mountain range far ahead. A large man, about 8 feet tall, wearing a toga and gladiator sandals walked to the left side of the mountain and waved his hand up at the side. His hand glowed white and a small infinity sign glowed in front of his hand. That same part of the mountain opened and led into a tunnel he walked into and the door closed behind him with the infinity symbol disappearing.
End Notes:
Please review to tell me what you think so far and uhm anything else really if you want to. I promise that things will get interesting if they aren't already*wink wink*.
Chapter 2 by Dragonling
Author's Notes:
GTS scenes in this chapter and whole lot more from here on out.
In a palace built with golden pillars with white walls on the outside, a golden dome on the very top of the palace and a huge door made of gold. The interior of the main hall of the palace had walls of the same colour as the exterior along with six pillars on the left side of the hall and six on the right with a green carpet spanning the length of the hall between the pillars. The walls were glittered in amazing artworks and symbols. In the centre of the hall stood 12 figures, each having different auras of many colours that all project power, standing in the centre of the palace surrounded a further 3 figures. The 12 surrounding figures were among the most powerful of gods and the 3 in the centre were Torak, the king of the divines, Moira, the queen of the divines and little baby Alexia, daughter of Torak and Moira.

"I introduce you all to Alexia, my daughter and heir to my throne. She will become the very first Queen to sit on the High Throne. So I've asked you all to come here and give your blessings unto to her and to celebrate her birth with us." There was a huge cheer as the gods celebrated their King's daughter but amongst the celebrations, in the far right corner hiding in the shadows was an uninvited character who was holding a crystal ball that had a sort of mist swelling in it and glowed blue. "Our suspicions were correct. He does have a child." the character said as he spoke in to the ball.

"Good. Report back and we shall decide on the best time to commence the plan.", replied the crystal ball.

The character then enveloped himself completely into the shadow of the pillar he was hiding behind and disappeared.
_________________________________
_________________________________

"Alexia my dear, come in. What brings you here?", asked Phineas, one the 12 gods who was there to celebrate Alexia's birth.

"Morning Phineas, I wanted someone to talk to other than my parents.",she replied as she hugged Phineas then proceeded to sit down.

"Of course, but what would you like to discuss?"

"Everyone else has been to other planets and planes, even my friends. Why can't I even go to Earth?", asked Alexia frustratingly.

"You know that as the future heir to the throne you cannot do that until your coronation. Besides, what's more interesting on all the other planes than the one you're already on?"

"There's more for me to do and to discover and even learn. Besides, why do I even have to stay here?"

"…It has always been like that."

"Just like all the other restricting rules…"

"They've been put there by the primordial gods since the beginning of time. We can change what they have instilled."

"No one has communicated with them since the second king's era… how do we even know that we can't change the rules."

"If we could, do you not think someone would have done it by now?"

"Maybe they did and maybe someone else changed them back…", Alexia said under her breath.

A loud trumpet could be heard from outside."Your father is calling for me. You may stay here if you wish princess." Phineas bowed as he left his abode.

"You know you can stop with the formalities, you're like an uncle to me."

"Will do princess.", he said as he closed the door behind him.

"What to do now?", Alexia asked herself as she strolled into Phineas's library.

The library was massive. It was like a warehouse with shelves upon shelves of books. The library had dark walls and a skylight in the middle of the room. Magic was used to 'mask' the size of the library from the outside.

Alexia found the section containing spell books and other magic and arcane related books. She found a book labelled,"The Realm Traveler" and started reading it.

While she was reading she did not see or hear the character approaching her.

"So you want to traverse the different realms?, asked the mysterious character.

The voice sounded feminine and mature so it couldn't be Phineas. Alexia turned around to speak to the new character. She was dressed in a black dress that covered her feet. She was wearing a circlet on her head and a necklace made of gold across her chest. She had raven black hair and emerald green eyes. She didn't appear to be that tall and Alexia guessed that if she were to stand she would be no taller than her shoulder. "Who might you be?",she asked in a defensive tone.

"Oh don't be threatened by me dear. I'm just here to give you what you want. You could call me a genie!", the woman replied excitedly.

"So why don't I trust your word then?", Alexia said as she stood up.

"I would react the same as you do if a mysterious character walked up behind me from the shadows but rest assured I am of no threat to you, princess."

"So what do you want then?"

"To grant what you want!"

"How do I know this isn't a trap?"

"If I wanted to do you harm or even kill you I wouldn't have succeeded. You are after all the daughter of king Torak."

"You're right, you wouldn't have succeeded…unless you were planning something else."

"Please darling, I'm here to grant what you wish. I swear it on my life even on my mother's grave."

"…Fine. Explain how this works."

"Thank you. I know you wish to traverse the planes of reality so I'll teach you the magic to do this. Are you ready?"

"Yes I am."

"Alright then."

"Oh what do I call you?"

"You can call me Amora", she replied as she touched Alexia's temples. Her fingers started glowing and Alexia's eyes began glowing white too.

After about 30 seconds she stopped. "Do you feel the knowledge now?", she asked Alexia while panting.

"Yes I do." Alexia replied, gasping.

"Good. Now let's test it."

"Sure."

Alexia waved her hand in front of herself and suddenly the air in front of her started whirling furiously until a portal appeared.

"Do you know where this goes?",asked Amora.

Alexia replied,"To Earth."

"Then let us go.",Amora said as she pulled Alexia into the portal.
__________________________________________________________________

Erik, of house Rigorth was the youngest son of Tornerik, the best fisher in all of the land of the West Wind. He was fishing for a rumoured, Salmon King that was 3 feet in length. He heard from the local villagers that only one person had ever seen the legendary fish. Erik wanted to investigate some more but learnt that the man who had seen the fish had died recently but he did learn where the river was that the fish had been spotted in.

Erik was determined to impress his father so he decided to pursue this catch. He had been fishing for nearly 3 hours straight but had seen no sight of the Salmon King. As he was slowly falling asleep he could hear a whoosh in the air that was rising in volume. He looked around and found the source of the noise. As he peered at the centre of the vast river, a white swirling mass began growing, and growing and growing and then it exploded.

Erik got up from the shock waves created by the explosion of the white mass. He looked around at the surrounding forest and saw uprooted trees and flattened ones. When he looked at the river, he saw no water. He tried slapping himself to full consciousness and looked at the river again. It was still gone but there was something black there. He looked up and up and up.

What he saw was truly breathtaking. He realised the black thing he had seen in the river was her boot. When he saw her face, he saw she had dark brown hair and alluring golden eyes. She had golden skin and was the face of beauty itself.

He didn't know whether to run, hide or praise this being and then another shorter giant appeared next to her. He just stood there trying to accept what he was seeing.

And then the taller one spoke,"So this is what Earth looks like.", she said as she looked around.

The shorter one spoke next,"Yes. Quite beautiful isn't it?", she asked.

"Yes it is. Quite different as well."

They sounded like thunder to Erik. When the taller one looked down at his direction he stared into her eyes. He stared into her golden eyes, mesmerised by their beauty and allure but there was a part of him that knew to be fearful of this being no, no this goddess. The longer he stared into her eyes the more he could feel something being pulled out of his body. This tugging feeling in his chest continued on.

"They are smaller than I thought. Much smaller."

Then the other one spoke,"This race of species is one of the smaller ones."

"So you know of them then?"

"Yes I've been here before although they were not this advanced. I would advise you to change the colour of your eyes. This species hasn't yet crossed over into the magical plane of thought so something like your stare would overwhelm them."

She turned around to face the shorter one at that moment and Erik finally felt concious again,"You speak as if we are different beings. Are you not a god?"

"No my lady. I'm a genie remember?"

"Oh yes that's right." She turned around back to Erik but he saw that her eyes were now a light brown colour.

"What is your name little one?"

"Uh uh, E-E-Erik.",he stuttered.

"Well Erik my name is Alexia and I'm sure that you know I'm not one of you."

"Wha-What are you?"

"I'm a goddess.",she said with a warm smile.

"I knew it.", Erik thought to himself while still looking at her and then he realised that even at her colossal height she had no problems seeing or hearing him.

He became a bit more comfortable seeing that she seemed friendly but he looked across at the other giantess and he felt terrified when he gazed into her eyes. There was something sadistic about them. He turned back to Alexia when out of the corner of his eye he saw the other giant's eyes glow. As he looked at Alexia her eyes glowed too but to him it seemed like she was in pain as her back was arching and her mouth wide open.

The whole thing took about a minute and then she was standing straight again. When he looked at her eyes they were black like there was nothing left of the innocent, friendly goddess that had appeared out of thin air in front of him. Erik didn't know what to do so he slowly started backing away and hiding in what remained of the forest.

The forest that was surrounding the river was quite large and the trees were easily the tallest in this region. He felt tiny compared to the tree he was hiding behind but he felt like a maggot compared to the giantesses. He estimated that the tree only got as far as a little bit above their ankles.

The shorter giant began to speak,"Alexia, stomp the ground for me."

Erik knew that being this close to Alexia would surely result in his demise so he ran like he had never ran before. He knew he wouldn't survive from what she was about to do when he noticed a trench on his right hand side. He jumped straight into it but before he could land, he heard the most deafening noise ever and then felt a powerful force blow him away and then blackness.

__________________________________________________________________

Amora smiled at the devastation she saw. Trees and any living creature for the surrounding hundreds of feet were disintegrated. She lifted her hand in front of her face and an image of the main hall of the palace of the gods appeared and showed the gods dispersing. She knew she was running out of time so she looked at Alexia and said,"Now I want you to demolish every living thing that you come across. Enjoy.",she said as she knew her mission had been successful. She waved her hand in front of her and stepped through the portal she created.
__________________________________________________________________

The small village of Temes was in disarray. Everyone was running wild all over the place, the livestock was bleating and clucking and crying, the dogs were barking and howling, the birds were cawing, people were screaming and crying, the horses were whining, even the wind seemed disturbed as the currents grew stronger. Esther observed all of this from the middle of the village. She knew what these people were terrified of. She just couldn't believe what was happening. She couldn't accept it to be true but it was there right in front of her. She had always thought of herself as the centre of attention, the world only revolved around her so when she came outside to see what the commotion was she just couldn't believe what she was seeing.

The giantess was absolutely breath taking. Her dark brown hair was perfect and full of sheen, her golden skin was without a blemish, her lips were pink and luscious and her cleavage was huge even for a giantess. Esther had never had feelings towards the same sex but she thought she would surely change that to be with this vision of pure beauty. Esther lastly looked at her eyes and what she saw terrified her. The woman's eyes had no life in them. They didn't show off a single emotion and now that Esther thought about it, even her face showed no emotion. Suddenly Esther felt the need to run away so she sprinted down the village to the stables to get her horse. When she turned around to look at the impending doom she still thought it incomprehensible to see the giant woman lift her foot and smash on about a quarter of the village. When the woman lifted her foot up Esther, not being very far from the woman, almost gagged when she saw some body parts and strings of blood and gore dripping from the giants shoe. The giantess proceeded to do the same with her left foot and stomped out the village to her left. Esther saw the sole of the giant's foot and was more repulsed by the sight of people she used to know, now smears across this giant's shoe. The woman lifted her foot over the other part of the village and saw many people trying to flee from the slowly descending shoe. There was someone that had almost made it out of the path of the shoe's descent. Almost. As the shoe landed, the man's legs were caught under it and Esther saw him gaze into her eyes. She could only see pain in his eyes as he started crying and screaming. Then the shoe started shifting to the left then back to the right and Esther realised the giant was grinding her shoe into the ground. Every person that was under the shoe was turned into paste that was either a part of the giantess's shoe or a part of the ground.

At last Esther remembered that she was in the giantess's path so she kicked her horse to turn around and sped off as quick as her horse could gallop. She knew that she shouldn't turn around but she did then she started screaming when she saw the sole of the woman descending towards her and the animals around her trying to run away. Esther turned her head around again and saw the head of her boyfriend on the sole of the woman's shoe and that was the thing that Esther would ever see.

Alexia turned her head to follow the wind's stride and walked along with it.
End Notes:
Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.
Chapter 2 -part 2 by Dragonling

Tornerik was busy cutting the fish up for supper. He was regarded as the best fisher in all of the West Winds and the fishing business he ran earned him lots of gold and even a friendship with the village chief of West March which made him and his family well respected in the large village. 

 

Tornerik looked up at the setting sun and asked himself,"Where is Erik?". Tornerik knew that Erik, though being his youngest son, was the most eager to equal and even surpass his father's title as "Best fisherman of West Wind". Erik would be the last to head the family business but that never stopped his son from always fishing in the early rays of the day to even the darkest of nights. Tornerik admired his son's ambition but he felt that Erik's ambition was just too ambitious. Walking around the forests was dangerous at night because of the wild animals and bandits and thieves wondering about but Erik usually did his fishing in these forests because that's where the most tropical fish of are and once when Erik was in pursuit of a Blue Hake, he had ran into a couple of bandits and had fought them off but returned home with thousands of cuts and lacerations.

 

Tornerik, gazing at the dying embers of the sun, decided to go search for his son so he grabbed a spear and a knife and told his family he was going to go search for Erik. Tornerik was a well built man even for his age of 52 years old. Standing at 6'3 he was also intimidating but everyone knew that he was one of the most kind hearted men in the village. His family in general were all kind hearted and supplied fish for even the poorest of men wondering about the village. As he was approaching the east border wall of West March, he saw the chief's soldiers lighting the fires on the walls. One of the soldiers approached him and asked where he was going. Tornerik told him and the guard advised him to be careful especially in the woods. Tornerik thanked him and proceeded on with his journey to Temes, the village closest to river where the Salmon King was rumoured to be.

 

A few hundred meters from West March, Tornerik continued on his journey when he stopped, crouched down and held his hand against the ground. He could feel vibrations in the ground and tried listening now. He could something in the distance. It sounded like earth breaking away and sounded constant too… almost as if the sounds were like any normal Joe walking across gravel. Then he heard the undeniable sound of trees cracking as if they were subject to an unbearable load of weight. Tornerik climbed the tree nearest to him and when he got to the summit, he almost fainted at what he saw. It was the silhouette of a giant, a giant amongst giants. It was at the very end of the forrest but he knew it would eventually arrive at West March in no time. He turned back to the village and saw the soldiers running through the village and the villagers closing themselves in their homes. He looked back at the giant and it was much closer now. Because it was much closer, he could make out the figure of the giant as a woman. He decided to climb down the tree and return to the village with haste. 

 

When he got back to walls of the village, he asked the guard from earlier what was going on. The guard told him that they would try to talk to the giant. Tornerik asked the guard if there was anything he could do to help and the guard told him that he could help in getting the giant's attention. As the giant drew nearer, Tornerik was given a bow and arrows. He was concerned at first and asked why he needed these. The guard replied and said that a being of that size would surely not be harmed by an arrow. Tornerik saw the other guards with bows and finally realised that they had no intention of establishing communication. When the guard turned around, Tornerik ran off in towards the centre of the village.

 

Tornerik, and the rest of the village, could undoubtedly feel the tremors running through the earth. Tornerik hid behind a water mill and turned back to the face the guards. He saw them shoot off arrows into the giant and saw the arrows deflect harmlessly off the giant. Now that the giant was close to the village, the lit fires illuminated her figure and Tornerik was breathless when he saw her immense beauty. She stopped just in front of the guards. Everything was still, the sounds of the nearby shouts of the villagers, the animals in their pens even the insects and the wind seemed to come to a silent suspense. Tornerik could swear that he could even hear the crashing waves of the nearby sea come to a halt. For that moment in time, no one did anything then the giantess crouched down low to the guards. Tornerik finally saw the that the giant's eyes were black, almost as if there was no person in her body. At that moment Tornerik knew that everyone was in danger.

 

The giantess picked her hand up and held for 10 seconds, then almost as quick as a diving falcon, slammed it on the guards in front of her. The whole entire village broke out in chaos. Tornerik watched as the giantess picked her hand up and saw blood dripping from it and even some lucky guards who had survive her initial attack fall from her hand to their deaths. Everything that was close to the giantess was obliterated. Tornerik knew that nothing could be done to stop her so he ran back to his home to try and escape with his family.

__________________________________________________________________

 

The village chief, Bogdan, saw the unveiling wrath of the giantess from his home perched up on the hill. Aged at 65 years old, Bogdan thought that there was nothing new left to surprise him in life until he saw her. The goddess of death at his front step. Bogdan told his servants to go and retrieve the horses from the stables so that he and his wife and daughter could escape. He knew the servants would no longer be returning with his horses so he got a few guards to take his family somewhere safe and told them he would be with them soon. Bogdan saw the giantess stomp out the village he had fought so hard to fortify from his father's previous reign. He saw a family of villagers hugging each other outside of their home then saw a boot in their place as well as their house and twenty other houses that had previously surrounded them. When she picked up her boot he saw broken wood and stone stuck to her sole and saw the blood and gore now formed as a part of her soles.    

He looked at her continuously crushing out the lives of his subjects and his kingdom and he began to cry to himself. He had terribly wished that he could do something to stop this force of nature and protect his people but knew there was no hope left to save his people. He looked up, his vision was slightly watery from his tears neigh his people's tears. He saw her face down on him and he got down on his knees and began silently thanking the gods for all he has received and prayed for his people to be guided safely to the afterlife. He looked up at her descending sole and saw arms and legs hanging from her sole, the faces of some his people stuck to her shoe, blood dripping, the remains of homes falling to the ground and then nothing. He saw nothing, felt nothing and heard nothing.

__________________________________________________________________

 

Tornerik watched from his home as his chief's home was crushed under her shoe."Farewell my friend.", he said as he closed his eyes and looked down.

 

He turned back and caught up with his fleeing family. His wife saw a tear drop roll down his cheek and looked back at where the giantess stood and realised why her husband had strayed off from them. She hugged him tightly and he hugged her back."Alright, we are nearing the southern wall. We have to climb over quickly."

 

As his eldest son climbed to the top and held out his hand for his mother to grab a hold of, Tornerik noticed that he hadn't heard or felt the powerful steps of the giantess for a while now. He turned back and clenched his fist. "WHY ARE YOU DOING THIS?!", he shouted out to the giant. "HAVE WE DONE SOMETHING TO HAVE YOUR WRATH BROUGHT DOWN UPON US?". 

All she did was pick her foot up and hovered it over the family, the last living people of West March.

 

Tornerik prayed for Erik's safety to the gods and prayed for his life to be blessed as well as he accepted his final moments on Earth with his family.

__________________________________________________________________ 

Erik woke up with a massive headache. He tried to move his legs but felt…nothing. He could not feel his legs. He opened eyes his eyes and looked around and saw nothing but a graveyard left of the forest. He looked down at his legs and saw a large piece of bark had impaled itself deep into Erik's right leg. He knew he was paralysed because he could not feel the pain. He tried shouting and shouting for someone but no response came. There was the sound of thunder far off in the distance but Erik dismissed it. Erik's eyes began to falter again and saw the massive amount of blood gushing out of his leg. He looked at his body and saw that he was covered in branches and leaves. The cool night air brushed his against his face. "I'm sorry I couldn't prove my self to you father. Please forgive me for my failure.", Erik said through laboured breaths and a dry voice. His eyes closed fully.

 

Erik woke up and saw he was in a house. He was covered in a blanket and new clothes. There was a fire lit in the fireplace opposite from him. He looked at the end table next to him. There was a fresh cup of tea and hot soup next to it. "Hello?", he called out. No one responded. He tried to sit up and felt he couldn't move his legs then he remembered what he saw. He removed the blanket and rolled up the pants he was wearing. He saw a bandage where the wood piece had pierced him and lay back down. Then he remembered his encounter with the two giantesses and he remembered gazing into the tall giantess's eyes and remembered feeling something leaving his body and then she looked away and he felt normal again. He remembered her eyes going black and her enormous foot rising into the air and then he remembered jumping into the trench when she had stomped her foot down hard. He realised he was panting hard and was clutching the bed sheet he wore tightly. He heard the door open and close and saw a man walk in. The man was bald and his face was cleaned shaved. He had brown eyes and he was smiling. The man wore a brown robe and sandals. He looked about the same age as his father too. "Are you all right?", he asked.

 

"Who are you?", Erik said defensively while still breathing hard.

 

"I'm Phin. Please don't be scared, I'm here to help. I was the one who carried you of that forest or rather what remains of that forest. I made you some mince soup and a hot cup of Jasmine tea."

 

"Where am I?"

 

"You're in the Beau Lands."

 

Erik started to calm down as he looked at Phin's eyes and felt safe. Erik had learnt over his life from his father that a person's eyes can tell a lot about them. But there was something nagging at him about Phin.

 

"Wait the Beau Lands? Have you been to West March recently?" 

 

"Yes…"

 

"What is it?"

 

"Well…no nothing at all"

 

"No. Tell me what you saw?", Erik demanded.

 

"I saw nothing."

 

"You saw two giants didn't you?"

 

"No nothing of the sort. I mean I saw nothing left of West March. Everything was destroyed and there was no sign of life left there."

 

Erik sat there motionless with his heart held in his mouth."Tell me you're lying!"

 

"I am sorry but I'm not lying."

 

Erik sat faced down and began crying.

 

Phin proceeded to sit down next to him on a chair and put a consoling hand on Erik's shoulder.

 

"I'm sorry Erik but its gone."

 

For the rest of the night Erik sat silently to himself. As he fell asleep Erik remembered that he had never told Phin his name!

End Notes:

Another chapter done. This chapter and the next are all actually just one chapter spread over three parts but I forgot to label chapter 2 as Chapter 2 part 1, said Dragonling feeling like a moron.

Chapter 2 part 3 by Dragonling
Author's Notes:
Hello. Sorry about the really late delay. I've been busy and this chapter was quite hard to write. Enjoy!
"What am I doing?", Alexia asked herself as she followed the wind currents. It was the morning after her encounter with the village of West March. She was currently walking into(or rather on) a forrest, where the majority of trees hardly reached the bottom of her ankles and the largest only coming up to just above her ankles but the forrest seemed to span quite a distance across(relatively speaking).

As she walked through the forrest she could hear the trees snapping and crunching under her tremendous weight. "This is wrong.", she thought to herself. "This planet did nothing to deserve my wrath!", she continued but then suddenly stopped and observed the earth at her feet. She saw a group of about 5 or 6 men. They looked like ants to her.

She tried desperately to move on, to ignore the group but she just couldn't then, she heard a voice inside her head."Why?", the voice asked."Why ignore them?" it continued.

"Because its wrong!", she replied back to the voice.

"Who said so?"

"My father."

"Is he here?"

"…"

"Then what are you so worried about?"

"He'll know about what I've done to these innocent beings!"

"There's nothing to worry about. You're just enjoying yourself."

"This is not fun. Taking innocent lives is not fun at all!"

"So why have you been enjoying it?"

"I-I-I haven't."

"Yes you have. You enjoy the way everything is beneath you. You relish crushing out entire villages beneath your feet. You love ending worthless lives simply because you can."

"N-No!"

"Bones crunching, body parts being crushed to pulp, screams of the tiny, inferior race being extinguished by you."

"NO!"

"If you hate this so much why haven't you stopped?"

"Because…because…because… I can't!"

"Why not?" It asked more forcefully.

"I just can't!"

"You can but you're just telling yourself you can't."

"What are you?!"

"Isn't it obvious? I'm your deepest, darkest desire."

"I've never had the desire to take innocent lives!"

"You've never had an innocent life TO TAKE, and now there's a whole world filled with pitiful creatures that can do nothing to stop you!"

Alexia felt the desire for power growing stronger inside of her. The desire to be above everything. She could feel it flowing through every cell of her body.

"That's it! Don't fight it, EMBRACE IT!" And with that, Alexia could only feel the need to fulfil her desire.

A devilish smile appeared on her face.

She reached for the two closest to her and picked them up as gently as she could between her thumb and index finger. One in each hand."Do you know who I am?", she asked them.

The both screamed and kicked and punched out in reply.

"That won't do you any help." She said as she slowly began squeezing them to try and calm them.

Their screams of fear and panic turned into shouts of pain. They both tried pushing her index finger and thumb off of themselves but came to no avail.

"If you don't say anything you'll be cru-", she saw that her two captives were no longer there and small bloodstains remained on her digits in place of the two men."Oh well, there's still three more left."

She contemplated on using magic to gather them but decided on searching for them through the forrest. It was more fun that way.

She looked to the right and stared intently at the ground and smiled when she saw her next target. He didn't get very far which was obvious because nothing could really get far enough from someone her size. She placed her right foot in front of his path and her left opposite to her right foot when he turned and tried to run back."Where do you think you're going?"

He just stood there, mouth agape, motionless.

"Your kind is really tiny. If I didn't have magic, I doubt I would be able to even see you. You're so small and helpless." she said as she nudged him with her boot.

The man looked up to see her smiling face. "W-w-w-hat do you want with me? " he stammered.

"Where's the closest village to this forrest?"

"I-i-i-ts that way!" He said, pointing north of the forrest.

"I thank you kind sir but you've outlived your usefulness to me." She concluded as she lifted her foot above the tiny human.

"NO PLEASE! I-I-I'll do anything!"

She stopped her boot's decent towards her intended target. "What could you, a lowly worthless human, do for me?"

"ANYTHING!" He shouted as tears began rolling down his cheeks.

"… alright." She lowered her boot back to ground. "I've got something in mind."
She took her boots off and stood barefoot, feeling the soil under her soles.

"Lick my feet."

He began licking her toes and this felt much more ticklish to her. She was getting high off this power, off her dominance. This world was hers to do anything with it. For all of her life, Alexia never thought that she would enjoy feeling so much power but deep down in her conscience, she knew this was wrong but her pleasure and desire out matched her morals. She looked down to her small captive and saw that he wasn't licking her feet anymore.

"Did I tell you to stop, worm?!"

She looked down but saw that her slave was running away. She smiled wickedly as an idea ran through her mind.

She held her hand out and began searching for the presence of her bandits. After finding the three of them, she lifted her hand and they all floated towards her.

"Its so amusing to see something so small and weak try to escape its inevitable fate. Do not worry yourselves anymore. I'll make your deaths quick and painless."

She clenched her hand into a fist and the three men before her were crushed into oblivion.

"The people of the north await my arrival."

Just as she was about to walk forwards a white light shot down from the sky before. The character that emerged was undoubtedly her father, Torak.

"Alexia! WHAT HAVE YOU DONE CHILD?" He demanded, His voice sounding like thunder.

"I did what my heart desired!". Her sub-conscience knew that this would not bode well for her but she had no way of telling her father that her desire had taken over.

"Your heart desires death and misery?!"

"My heart desires power! Power to choose who lives and who dies! Power to dictate the lives of others! Power over everything and anything!"

She lifted her hand and pointed her index finger to the north. A bright beam shot from her finger and everything to the north lit up in a bright, massive explosion. "The ruler of the gods, said to be the most powerful being, fears his own power. But where you choose to fear your power, I EMBRACE MINE!"

"Please Alexia, do not do this! Stop this madness now! Open your eyes and see there is more to having power than just raining down destruction."

"My eyes have never been more open father!"

"Then I'm afraid I'll have to stop you!"

"Fear is what will prevent you from stopping me." She shot a bolt of lightning at her father.

The lightning bolt dissipated as it struck Torak's shield. "Even if you are my daughter, I will stop you even if it is with my dying breath."

She shot more bolts of lightning at him while he shot columns of fire at her.
__________________________________________________________________
From afar, Erik could see the battle of the gods in front of his eyes. It was beautiful seeing all the magic and colours but it was terrifying as well. These two beings might literally have the power to destroy the world.

He could feel the vibrations in the Earth travel towards him from the epic battle but he remembered the face of Alexia. He knew that she was the one who had destroyed his home and murdered his family. He was angry at her for taking everything away from him but what was he going to do? Walk up to her and begin cursing at a god? The fact that he could do nothing about it infuriated him more but he felt a hand on his shoulder.

"I know you're angry Erik but you must let that anger else it will be the end of you." Phin said to him.

"I have nothing to live for! She has taken away everything from me! What am I supposed to do now?"

"I'm sure your father would want you to start anew. Go out into the world and make a name for yourself. Find something to work for and live for."

"…I…know." He sighed.

"Good now we should probably get some more distance from this battle. Its about to get more destructive. " Phin concluded as took the bags they packed and left the small house.

"I promise I will find out why she did this to me, to my family!"
__________________________________________________________________

The battle between Torak and Alexia had gotten more intense. The surrounding landscape was destroyed by the powerful force of the battle. Huge flashes of light could be seen from miles away. The intense heat melted any solid objects in the vicinity. All that remained of the forest was footprints and burnt or burning wood.

Torak knew this battle had to end soon or else the Earth would be destroyed. He was feeling very exhausted from fighting Alexia and knew that he could not continue for longer. He had to incapacitate his daughter somehow. "Alexia stop! This world will be destroyed if we continue like this!"

"Only if you relent father."

Torak remembered that Alexia had a hidden power within her. The primordial gods had told him that his child shall possess power on an unimaginable amount of power and that this power should be well governed or else it will bring about an era of darkness. "If Alexia had to realise this power in her current state…",Torak thought in dread to himself.

He jumped out the way of Alexia's next attack and teleported behind her. "You may be strong my child but you are young and have much to learn."

His fingertips started glowing white and he placed them on both temples of her head. As his eyes began glowing so did hers and eventually she fell unconscious.

"I'm sorry for the pain I have caused you my dear but it was necessary." He held her in his arms and teleported back home.
__________________________________________________________________

"Torak my love are you fine?" Moira asked her husband sincerely.

"I…I will be fine love and so will Alexia but the other gods will want to see punishment… The kindest punishment I can give Alexia is eternity in imprisonment…"

"But she is our daughter and she is still young!"

"I know that Moira but if I do nothing the other gods will see this as weakness and they will retaliate."

"I know Torak, I know but still…"

"She is our daughter Moira. No father can send his child to their death so the kindest I can do for her is to imprison her. It pains me greatly to say this but it is true."

"My poor Alexia…"

"This was not of her own doing though. Her eyes were as dark as the empty space Moira and when I incapacitated her I felt a dark presence in her soul. It had the same aura as the Dark One I fought a millennia ago… An agent of the Dark One attempted to influence Alexia and would have succeeded had I not intervened. Moira, they know of Alexia's true power." Torak said in a fearful voice.

"The agent is among one of our own. We should not tell anyone of where her prison will be."

"Mm. I agree… ah!" Torak winced in pain.

"My love what is it?"

"Alexia was not easy to stop. It has cost me a great amount of mana to use. I-I have to announce her sentence now." Torak said wearily.

He turned around to the door,"Guards, bring Alexia to the main hall." The God King commanded.

When Torak arrived at the hall he was not surprised to find the hall filled. His heart almost stopped beating when he saw his daughter chained and kneeling before the throne on the lowest step. He sat on the large throne beside Moira.

"Alexia, you have been found guilty of defying the God King and of genocide of an innocent race. Your punishment has been decided. You are too serve eternity in imprisonment,that is until the end of your days. Do you have any last words to share?"

"Father you know this was not of my doing! You saw my eyes and you felt my soul was tainted by something sinister! " Alexia pleaded.

Torak hated every passing second of this sentencing. He hated imprisoning his own flesh and blood for life. He wanted to scream out. He wanted to apologise to his daughter and to tell her that everything would be okay but he knew that he couldn't. Someone had to be punished but he knew he could do nothing more for Alexia at this point."Alexia, a re-trial cannot be done. All eyes in this hall have seen you commit these atrocities. Seeing as you are of my blood and you are still young, I will grant you one more chance to share your last words."

"Father you know this to be true yet you would still punish me?! You would exile me to death in solitude and misery until the end of my days than realise the truth of the situation! "

"How could you do this to your own daughter? You have literally killed her. How can you live with yourself?" Torak asked himself in his mind as he was tormented by his paternal voice.

"I hate you father! I hate you and I will never forgive you!" Alexia screamed.

"Guards…take her away."

The remaining gods in the hall began bickering and shouting as they left the palace hall and eventually Torak stood up and returned to his bed chamber where his wife was waiting. As soon as he entered the chamber he fell on his bed and was concentrating deeply. He didn't know how he was to tell his wife that his life force would soon end but he already felt dead after imprisoning Alexia.

"Moira…I am fast retiring from this life. It…it…would seem that my battle with Alexia was more taxing than I th…th…thought."

Moira held her hands over her mouth."I felt your aura was weakened but to this extent?! Should I call Phineas?"

"N…no. I want you to tell Alexia how much I love her." He held his hand on Moira's head and transferred his knowledge to her.

He looked into Moira's watering eyes and saw the similarity in his daughter's eyes."I love you Moira."

"I love you Torak!" She replied as she began crying and kissed him.

Torak's eyes felt heavy and he allowed his eyelids to close shut.
__________________________________________________________________

Alexia didn't know where she was. She was in a cavern of some sort but she couldn't see anything. She tried to create some light but found that she couldn't access her mana. "So father takes away my freedom and my magic!"

She screamed as loud as she could to release her anger.

There was a rumbling noise coming from in front of her and then some light streamed into the cavern. She could see some of the cavern that she was in. It was a typical cavern save for the fact that there was a bed behind her.

She walked towards where the light was coming in and was shocked to see her mother walk in. "Mother!"

Her mother walked over to her and hugged her tightly. When her mother let her go and stood back Alexia could see the intense sadness in her mother's eyes. "Mother…are you alright?"

"You do know that it pained your father greatly to do this right?"

"Clearly not. He did not even have a sliver of emotion on his face."

"He wept for you Alexia! He hated himself for what he did to you."

"Why are you telling me this? Can he not look me in the eyes."

Alexia saw tears begin to run down her mother's cheeks."Your father is gone dear!"

"What?" Alexia asked in disbelief.

"His soul lies with the primordials. He…he"

"No mother please say it is not true…" Alexia pleaded as tears ran down her face.

"I wish I could dear, I really do!" Moira said she brought her daughter back for another hug.

"But in order to protect you he placed a spell on you. The next time you slumber, your body will not age but your mind will dream until you wake."

"When will I wake?"

"Only if I stop the spell or if you find a way to break out of the spell as far as I know."

"And my magic?"

"Sadly I do not know…I must go now. The other gods will be suspicious. Your father and I love you Alexia, always remember that!" She concluded as she gave her daughter her final hug.

"I love you mother!"

She saw her mother leave, probably for the last time. She went back to her bed and cried.

"I feel sympathy for you actually. Your parents have imprisoned you for eternity in solitude."

Alexia whipped her head around and with stared with intense rage at Amora."If I had my magic I would turn you into a steaming pile of ash!"

"But you do not have your magic so I guess I am safe." She said as she laughed.

"Why? Why did you do this to me?"

"Simple. My leader ordered me to. You have always been a target ever since you were conceived. You must be very special."

"What use am I to him now that I am imprisoned?"

"You are not of any use. I just came to see you and to wish you a happy,lonely eternity in your dreams." She remarked with a sadistic smile.

"If I do escape and I do retrieve my magic I will strike you down!"

"I highly doubt that. I must be leaving now anyway." She said as she shot a lightning bolt at Alexia.

Alexia cried out in pain as she felt intense heat through out her body.

"Goodbye Alexia." And with that Amora disappeared into a green light.

Alexia fell unconscious on her bed and the spell took place.
End Notes:
The real progression of the story starts after this. I promise to try and upload sooner[if anyone is interested that is ;)]
Chapter 3 by Dragonling
Author's Notes:

Good to be writing again! Enjoy and please review!

Robert woke up to the sound of birds chirping and slight chatter from outside of his room. He looked at the bedside clock and saw that it was off.

He walked out of his room,after changing, and saw what seemed to be all of the guests gathered at the car park. He joined the large crowd of people.

At the centre of the huddle stood the receptionist he met last night when he checked. It appeared as if she was about to announce something.

"Ladies and gentleman, we apologise for any inconveniences caused but we suspect the powerlines were damaged during last night's thunderstorm so we were,and are, still without electricity for the time being. While we work to get the generators operational, everything will still run as normal. Breakfast has been prepared in the dining area and a battery powered radio is available in the reception area. Thank you all for listening and once again, we humbly apologise for any inconveniences!" She concluded.

Robert walked into the dining area and found an empty table nearest to the window and gave his order to the waitress.

"What were you working on dad…" Robert wondered as he stared out the window.

Simply put, Robert had no idea what his father's actual occupation was. He knew his father was in love with anything to do with history and he was often always away on some expedition or trip. He offered Robert to go with him on some of his trips but Robert never really shared the same love for history as his father so he declined most of the time but there were some that he went on with his old man.

Robert sat for a while thinking about the last time he was on a trip with his father when a man sat down opposite Robert. The man was a matured man, probably late 40s to early fifties, dressed in beige trousers, a red striped shirt and some glasses. There was something familiar about him though but Robert was more concerned about why he sat across him.

"You don't mind yeah?" the man said with a slight english accent.

"I-I guess not…uhm do I know you?" Robert asked.

"So I take it you don't remember me?"

"Should I?" Robert asked with a slight smile.

"Well it has been some time hasn't it? Almost 7 years I'd say." The man chuckled.

"7 years…wait in Cairo! You were with my dad and I! Uhm Finn right?"

"That's the one. Good to see you Robert! How've you been chap?"

"I've been great and you?"

"I've been getting old!" Finn said with that famous humour he was known for.

"What are you doing here?"

"Ah just passing through. I saw your mum just yesterday. She's really excited to be seeing you."

"Yeah, she's been calling everyday. So where are you headed off to?"

"I was here to explore the mountain range. This area has some interesting history. Your father and I came here at one stage after being tipped off from an unreliable source, in my opinion, so we found that people say that something is inside the mountain. A great power that dwells within. Try as we might, we couldn't find a single opening,cave,tunnel… so we abandoned the search. I came back to check on any parts that we missed but I landed up finding this."

Finn reached into his pocket and brought out a weird sort of stone in the shape of the number eight. It looked rough, and very black in colour.

"What is it?" Robert asked.

"I don't know…I think its a key of sorts. A key into the mountain."

"Did you find what was inside?"

"No, I couldn't bring myself to go in without your father so I'll leave it in your hands. Not many people know about it but some might come poking in around to find the mysterious power so one day if you decide to go on an adventure or expedition, here's where you can start off." He said, handing over the object to Robert.

"Thanks." Robert said as he looked the object over.

"Well I best going off now. Cheers and say hi to your mum for me." Finn said as he stood up to leave.

"Will do."

_________________________________

Robert stood outside of his mother's new house. It was a small place with a picket fence, a garden on the left and a picnic table on the right of the front lawn. The house itself was small and painted in a light orange colour.

Robert knocked on the door and was greeted with a hug by his mother.

"Robbie! Its so good to see you! Come in come in!" Mary-Anne exclaimed as she led Robert into the cosy lounge of the house.

"So what do you think?" She asked.

"It looks great. Its nice, cosy and surprisingly lively. The neighbours are friendly and, busy. It seems nice."

The two sat in conversation for a while catching up on the past few months they haven't seen each other.

_________________________________

Robert checked the time was 20:30 and packed his bags in the guest room.

He pulled out the object Finn had given him and stared at it for a while. On further inspection he noticed the object now had a faint yellow glow to it.

He walked to the living room to ask his mom if any of his father's items like a diary was there.

She told him of the diary his father wanted to give him.

After retrieving the diary, Robert started reading through it. Absorbing page after of information that luckily pertained to this particular "artifact" that he held. The last entry in the diary was what got Robert's attention as it read:"My ongoing quest to find the origin of the 'key' has lead me to Pinewood Mountain Range. I believe that somewhere along the mountain, the 'key' must be inserted and the mountain will open to reveal a long hidden power but we hit a bit of a snag. The was a slight tremor that day that resulted in falling rocks and boulders from the mountain summit. The mountain rangers had evacuated the area immediately and closed the mountain range until they were sure that no more rock avalanches would occur so unfortunately we had to halt our excavation. I gave up the quest and the key as it served as a constant reminder of my failure to discover what lay in the mountain. Anyway now I can return back home to wallow in self-pity."

Robert eyed the key. He decided that he would complete his father's mission of seeing if indeed the mountain had something inside of it.

Robert told his mother he was going out and quickly drove to the mountain range.
__________________________________________________________________

Now in the surrounding forrest, the full moon shining in the star glittered night sky, Robert navigated his way through the woods. The wind rustling the leaves added to the tranquility that Robert found in the forrest.

Up ahead the mountain stood high and mighty above the land. The local hikers and mountain climbers say that simply being on the mountain was a thrill in itself. You versus nature.

As Robert approached the looming mountain, clad in climbing gear, the key was glowing ever so brightly and was even becoming warmer. Robert knew it was dangerous to scale a mountain at night but his sense of adventure clouded his judgment.

He stood at the foot of the mountain and peered all the way up trying to the summit but he couldn't. Up close, the mountain was a thousand times larger and a thousand times more imposing which only served to add to the need to scale it. Roberts now understood why the climbers had called it a thrill to be on the mountain.

Robert placed the key in one of his pockets and prepared himself for some rigorous climbing. After a while, Robert reached a ledge he could climb on to and pulled himself on to it. He rested on the edge of the ledge, dangling his legs over it and taking in the view of the north side of the range.

Robert took out the key and saw that the glow was much more bright now. Robert stood up off the edge and traversed across the ledge which he now saw was a large flat surface. He walked across the strangely smooth surface but stopped when he observed a gaping, 8 feet wide gap in between his side of the surface and the other side.

"Well shit." Robert said aloud.

Deciding to turn back and find a way around he stopped and pulled out the key. There was pulling force on it like how a small metal object is drawn to a magnet but the key was pulling towards the other side of the gap. Robert eyed the gap to his proposed destination and considered whether he could make the jump or not. He was in good physical shape but this was quite the distance and the gap only lead to a rocky demise, 30 feet below.

Tensing himself, Robert walked back a few paces and broke into full sprint. As he approached the edge he jumped off with his stronger right foot and held his heart in his mouth as he was in mid-air. Robert quickly tucked into a roll when he landed on the other side of the gap, panting heavily from what he had just done. He had a quick little chuckle to himself as he realized that he could have very well died tonight.

Standing up, Robert pulled out the key and saw that the glow and the pulling force were very strong now. He followed where the key was being pulled on most and eventually found himself facing a smooth wall. He brought the key closer to the wall when suddenly a hole in the shape of the key appeared on the wall. Robert shrugged his shoulders and inserted the key into the wall. The mountain side started trembling when the wall started opening inward. The tremor quickly faded away.

"Well here goes nothing." Robert announced out loud as he entered the mountain wall.

The tunnel Robert was walking through was pitch black. Robert couldn't even see his hand right in front of his face so he pulled out his flashlight. The tunnel appeared to snake downward and probably to a chamber, Robert guessed to himself.

As Robert walked down the tunnel he could feel that there was something else in the mountain, something big.

After what felt like hours, the tunnel finally ended and lead into a chamber. When Robert walked entered the chamber he was shocked to see its size. The roof of the chamber was high like REALLY high. The walls of the chamber were lined with shining emeralds that gave light to the chamber and made it look all the more beautiful.

A few hundred feet away there was a huge column. It was about 300 feet in height and spanned about 2000 feet in width and length and was positively intimidating yet it looked there was something resting on it. Robert walked across the column tracing his hand on it. When he got to the other side of the column he saw a huge door at the far side of the chamber. It looked like it was made of solid gold. Robert dismissed that it was a door purely because nothing that big existed. It was probably just shaped like that from the past civilization that created this chamber.

Robert turned back to face the huge column when he noted small holes on the side of the column he was facing. They looked like hand holds. Robert approached the holes and carefully started scaling the column. As he was climbing Robert wondered why this ancient civilization had built this column. Maybe it had gold at the top?

When Robert finally got to the top of the column he looked around the chamber from his new vantage point. He turned back to look at what the column held but he saw something that just shouldn't be real.

Resting a few feet away from him was a mane of vibrant brown hair that led to a huge skull. As Robert looked down the length of the column he saw that it wasn't treasure resting on the column but a huge body! A female body!

"No way! This isn't real. I'm just dreaming!" Robert spoke out loud, convincing himself that he was in a dream.

Robert walked over to the side of the head and slowly reached his hand over to touch the giant woman's cheek, expecting to not feel anything and then wake up from this crazy dream. When he finally did touch the huge cheek Robert felt that it was warm and soft. He quickly retracted his hand when he felt a spark. Robert suddenly felt a drowsy feeling overcoming him and thought that he was finally going to wake up in his mother's guest room.

The world started spinning and fading away when Robert finally passed out not seeing the giant female's eyes slowly blink open.

End Notes:

I'll have next chapter up next week. The next few chapters will reveal a lot with plenty action too. I don't think many people enjoy this story but I plan to finish what I start!*determined expression on his face as he pumps his chest then coughes in pain because he pumped too hard*

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=5666