Buttler Bob by SmileyGiggles
Summary:

Narrated by Bob and Cecilia who is Bob's captor in the thrid and first POV, this story will be about a man shrunk down by a woman. The content of this will revolve around each character's view and actions of Bob's new life.

 

For Bob he is a prisoner taken by force by a bratty British heiress. For Cecilia Bob is someone who she has waited for her entire life and views him as a needed companion.


Categories: Gentle, Giantess, Butt, Entrapment Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: None
Size Roles: FF/m
Warnings: None
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 3 Completed: No Word count: 2915 Read: 17555 Published: December 23 2015 Updated: January 08 2016

1. Get me my slippers by SmileyGiggles

2. Spoiled? by SmileyGiggles

3. Wait what? by SmileyGiggles

Get me my slippers by SmileyGiggles

 My name is Bob and I am an American male originally for Ohio. I was a pre med student who had a great family , friends , girlfriend and future.Now at the ripe old age of twenty eight I am a servant to an eighteen year old English brat name Cecilia.

 

She has since take me back to her home in Liverpool where I live with her and five of her friends in a hoouse paid for by her daddy. These girls are the laziest self conceited people I have ever known. They always get their way and from what I have seen have no people skills at all. They mock any other people who they view below them and call other girls ugly and fat. They may be pretty on the outside but they are ugly as hell on the inside.

 

I bet you're wondering why I work for them. The answer to that dear reader is I was forced into it. No not blackmailed or extorted or any of those things. I was physically forced and kidnapped.  Now as I tell you Cecilia is all 5'6 and 120 lbs while I stood at 6'2 and 220 lbs of hard earned muscle. How could I be physically coerced into this right? Notice I used the word stood as in past tense.

 

I will tell you how I came to be this prisoner or servant as Cecilia calls it. She feels I am blessed to serve her and her friends, to be among them and get to see their perfect forms everyday. They walk around the house completely nude without any embarresment or humility. They don't hold such qualities of humility or shame.

 

Giant naked pretty girls, what is wrong with that you say. I will only ask you readers if the fetish of giant women is a reality you really would desire. I had no knowledge of this group of people such as you who are reading this right now.

 

Let me inform you it's not glorious at all and hope you take my words into consideration.

 

My hell started last summer in Los Angeles where I was visiting my girlfriends parents in Beverly Hills. They were well known movie executives who had worked on such films like The Green Mile and Forest Gump. If you don't read IMDB you wouldn't know who they were as they were always behind the scenes. Anyway I only have another hour before the girls get back so i'll skip to the part I want to tell. It's incredibly hard to type words when you have my kind of stats.

 

I was sitting outside of my girlfriends parents pool house when I was interrupted by a young British female voice coming from the property next door. She had entered the pool area and asked if I might help her with something in her house. I noticed she was wearing extremely revealing clothes which barely contained her milky white breasts or ass. I got up and felt a little uncomfortable about talking to a scantily clad girl, I wasn't even sure how old she was.

 

I took off my sunglasses and arose from my lounger. I asked her what she needed and she said a man's touch.  I quickly asked her to say that again and she chuckled saying it was a joke. She walked closer to me and sad her trash compactor was malfunctioning and wanted to know if I could help. I took a moment to respond before telling her I wasn't really an expert on such things.

 

She walked even closer until she was standing at a uncomfortable distance causing me to back up nearly tripping over my lounger and knocking my tea over. I cursed in anger and she began to giggle.

 

She told me she had callen about fixing the issue but that it wouldn't be till tommorow. With her eyes pleading and her voice sounding innocent I relented and followed her into her house. I asked her if she was living alone and she informed me her parents were back in England and this was her winter home as she hated the winters in England. She offered me a cold drink to replace my spilled tea and I nervously accepted. There was something intimidating and odd about this girl. Her glare was concerning and it was like two burning embers piercing my face.

 

She walked into her lavish kitchen and poured me a drink while I walked over to her trash compactor and went underneath. Before I could get a good look she returned and handed me my iced tea. She watched me intently as I stood up and grabbed the tea anxious to get out of here. She continued glaring at me until I began to drink the ice cold tea which was really good i'd have to say. I was so hot from being outside and the tea really hit the spot.

 

As I took more and more sips I asked her if she had any friends or family over here. She looked away and gigled. Her next question made me nervous as I felt she was flirting with me. She said not to worry she didn't have a boyfriend but was actively looking. I laughed nervously and told her there were plenty of bachelors in LA.  She took her right hand and grabbed the now empty glass from my hand and walked away.

 

I was glad as the conversation was odd and unnerving. There was something off about this girl but I didn't know what. Her very nature seemed false like there was some hidden persona waiting to escape. I pushed this from my mind and kneeled back down below the trash compactor. I pulled off the u pipe and fished for any blockage but found none. I reattached the hose and stood up. I turned on the trash compactor to see if I could hear anything but to my surprise it worked quite perfectly.

 

I was about to turn around and tell her it was fixed but out of the blue a hand came over my mouth and I was smothered by a white cloth containing a substance which made my eyes close and fall asleep. The last sight I saw before blacking out was the Raven haired girl looking down at me smiling.

Spoiled? by SmileyGiggles
Author's Notes:

Ahem, I will take over part of this and show the readers just how bratty I am-Cecilia-

Her voice was loud and husky to my shrunken ears and was a big contrast from how she sounded earlier. My ears rung from the sheer volume of her voice to the extent of nearly busting an eardrum. Her once feminine voice with that sexy British accent was replaced with this loud boombox husky ear splitting thunderous boom.

My hands attempted to act as an all encompassing earplug but the sheer power of her voice overwhelmed me and caused me to collapse in her warm hand. I felt my head throbbing with the worst headache of my life. He huge looming face cascaded with her Raven colored hair which made her pale English skin look even whiter. In between my bouts of pain my thoughts went to the ridiculous scene of  "The Marshmellow Man" from the "Ghostbusters" movie due to her white skin.

 

As I attempted to stand on the uneven surface of her palm I felt my stomach lurch as she brought me closer to her mountain like face. Her hazel green eyes looked big enough to jump in and roll around like the hills of Ireland. One eye alone dwarfed me several times over.  Her face was too massive in scale to take in properly and trying to do so would only serve to amplify my pounding headache.

 

As I was trying to study her it seemed she was also trying to make out my features as well which was probably a difficult task given how small I must look to her. The wrinkles in her pale palm were like ditches to me and I was surrounded by dark hairs on all sides. To a normal man these would be nearly invisble without looking closely but to me they were thick and tall weeds.

 

I didn't even want to try and think about how small I must be but it was more than likely in fragments of an inch. Her massive face contained nostrils big enough for me to explore for days and stretches for miles perhaps, I don't know they are just really really big.

 

(Switch to Cecilia's POV, Cecilia is the "Woman")

 

I couldn't believe what I was now holding in the palm of my hand. I mean I could see it(barely) feel it and understand it's possibility but still in the palm of my hand stood an actual living, breathing human being. I literally held a man in the palm of my hand and could have him under my thumb as well. He  was so tiny and delicate and MINE! Being one of the richest heiresses in the world had it's benefit as daddy bought me whatever I wanted but something was missing. I was spoiled for sure but the one thing he never could give me was his time.

 

My mother was losely one as she simply referred to me as "Dear" and would kiss me on the cheek like an old aquantince rather than a daughter. Being nineteen and beautiful and famous like I was relationships were rather hard. I had gone through the roster of England's most notorious bachelors including Prince Harry. I needed something fresh something new....I needed an American man!

 

As it came to be I moved into my families Malibu home and began scouting possible prospects ranging from athletes to actors , even to fellow rich heirs.  Two months of this and it remained the same song and dance. Shallowness and fame walked hand in hand and while the tabloids ate up my relationships they became tiresome.

 

I had a man who didn't want me for my fame or money so most average men were out of the question. I needed a man who was out of left field but had no way of knowing how or what that was..until a month ago.

 

I was sitting by my pool being served hand and foot when a young man walked out of the beach home next door shirtless. He had wavy light brown hair and a fine physique not too thin but not a muscled out freak as well. He walked with a confidence of a man who knew he was so fine but not arrogant about it. He was not a famous man either but it seemed he also didn't seem to need money.

 

I asked my pool servant who lived next door and he told me it belonged to a former stock broker who had retired and given it to his daughter when he and his wife moved a the Hawaiin Islands. The man it seemed was her boyfriend but he came from a small town in Ohio who was going to school to be a doctor. The girl next door had met him at a park one day and they hit it off.

 

I asked how he knew all of this(my servant) and he told me he had talked to the man one day after helping him fix the pool's filtration system.

 

Smart, sexy and independant, this seemed like a man who held traits I was looking for.  Now I'm no stalker so but I felt something I needed was with this man.

 

Bob is giving me the stink eye right now, but I digress lets get back to the story.

 

To make my point I will skip ahead to where I had him in my palms now.......

 

Part of my daddy's company was R@R for the medical and armed services. I obtained some of daddy's secret something and administered it in the man's drink which had worked perfectly.

 

His tiny body standing there in my palm was almost orgasmic. My huge white palm in the backdrop served as a funny sight. I could barely make out his tiny features but I could tell everything was in perfect conditon and scale. I wanted to eat him up like a delicious piece of candy.  His tiny little hands seemed to be covering his ears as I attempted to make him aware of my intentions.

 

Switch to Third Person:

 

Cecilia took the squirming little man and put her pinky finger to his body in an attempt to calm him down. She wanted him to trust her but didn't know how and his pulse was now racing a million times over.  She shushed him and tried to calm his nerves but it only caused his pulse to quicken threatening to burst like a baby bird. She took out a rag and ripped a small piece while soaking it with a sleeping solution.

 

"So sorry little man but mommy needs you calm" Her massive words were not understood and Bob tried scooting away as the massive hand moved over him casting a huge shadow and forcing him to smell the solution on it causing his eyes to close and making him drift off to dreamland once more.

 

"Now what to do with you?" Cecilia stroked his tiny body thinking of what to do next.

End Notes:

I decided to change the story format and plot to take away some of the violent aspects. This new version will switch points of view and character traits of the established characters.

Let me know what you think and if you would like any certain aspects added to the story. Such would be is if more is told about Bob's girlfriend or the story's location and new character introduction.

 

I will not kill off Bob so if that's what you wanted to see you won't like the outcome. As always I thank any and all of you who have commented or will from this point on.

I will answer any questions from this point on following each subsequent chapter.

Wait what? by SmileyGiggles
Author's Notes:

The introduction of our last major character .

While Bob was getting aquainted with his new friend his girlfriend Rachel was inside making them both some sweet tea.

 

"Honey do you want anything with the tea?" Stepping outside Rachel waited for a response before stepping out further after no answer.  " Where could he have gone?" She dialed his cell ready to pounce on him for leaving without telling her.

 

She tapped her foot against the sliding glass door causing her newly pedicured feet to slip out of her sandals. "OUCH!" Her bare skin came into contact with the hot pavement below.  Hopping up and down like a rabbit Rachel cursed and cussed up a storm.

"Where is that man and why isn't he picking up his phone?"Her face was growing red with anger at Bob's insensitive actions and she dialed up his number one more time making it the third, bypassing the message option each time. She heard the phone ringing and walked outside to where he was last seen.

His chair was still slightly wet from his dip in the pool and she saw his towel on the side. Picking it up she saw the reason he hadn't been picking up his phone. There under his damp towel was Bob's cellphone, wallet and truck keys.

 

Rachel was now beginning to worry as she knew he wasn't in the house and she had her own car keys so there was no possible way he could have driven away. It was also completely out of character for him to leave his wallet out of his presence as he had been robbed once before on a trip to New York.  The smell of chlorine filled her nose and her brain was racked with a combination of concern and intrigue.

 

Looking all around she began calling out his name. " Bobby Thomas if you are hiding and attempting to jump out and scare me you'll be sleeping in your truck tonight.  Come OUT NOW!" She heard her voice crack as she yelled out the last part. If she had any close neighbors they would have come out and wondered why she was screaming. Neighbors.......Neighbors? Rachel turned to her right and looked directly at the large home next to her. It belonged to a wealthy English family who had never even spent one night there since having it built five years ago. Until just recently, now there was that pale skinned girl who Rachel thought was a bit odd. Cecilia she recalled was her name. She had made an attempt to present an olive branch when she moved in but the pale Brit wouldn't accept it.

 

She seemed to have an inner circle of friends consisting of only about five people. Four girls and a guy who dressed like a girl and was in the process of becoming one she recalled hearing.

 

Rachel had heard stories of Cecilia and the fact she considered most American elites as"New Money" and thought the children of said families were below her in some way. It was said she grew up thinking it took at least four generations of money to be considered paved in.

 

She took these as only rumors from some of her chattier friends but still the girl was odd. There seemed to be one point of conflict with her though and that was the fact that she would catch Cecilia looking at her boyfriend while he worked outside or laid by the pool shirtless. It made her uneasy the way she looked at him, licking her lips and twirling her hair in a flirtatious way whenever she looked at him.

 

Rachel looked over the fence and went through the gated entrance after not seeing Cecilia. She studied her backyard and saw a discarded towel and a receipt .The nosy Rachel looked around to make sure she was alone and read the receipt. " Madame LeNoix's specialty shop".

 

"What is all this stuff?" Rachel recognized not a single ingredient on the paper.

End Notes:

More action next chapter, i'm done with the intro's for now.

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=5650