- Text Size +

 My name is Bob and I am an American male originally for Ohio. I was a pre med student who had a great family , friends , girlfriend and future.Now at the ripe old age of twenty eight I am a servant to an eighteen year old English brat name Cecilia.

 

She has since take me back to her home in Liverpool where I live with her and five of her friends in a hoouse paid for by her daddy. These girls are the laziest self conceited people I have ever known. They always get their way and from what I have seen have no people skills at all. They mock any other people who they view below them and call other girls ugly and fat. They may be pretty on the outside but they are ugly as hell on the inside.

 

I bet you're wondering why I work for them. The answer to that dear reader is I was forced into it. No not blackmailed or extorted or any of those things. I was physically forced and kidnapped.  Now as I tell you Cecilia is all 5'6 and 120 lbs while I stood at 6'2 and 220 lbs of hard earned muscle. How could I be physically coerced into this right? Notice I used the word stood as in past tense.

 

I will tell you how I came to be this prisoner or servant as Cecilia calls it. She feels I am blessed to serve her and her friends, to be among them and get to see their perfect forms everyday. They walk around the house completely nude without any embarresment or humility. They don't hold such qualities of humility or shame.

 

Giant naked pretty girls, what is wrong with that you say. I will only ask you readers if the fetish of giant women is a reality you really would desire. I had no knowledge of this group of people such as you who are reading this right now.

 

Let me inform you it's not glorious at all and hope you take my words into consideration.

 

My hell started last summer in Los Angeles where I was visiting my girlfriends parents in Beverly Hills. They were well known movie executives who had worked on such films like The Green Mile and Forest Gump. If you don't read IMDB you wouldn't know who they were as they were always behind the scenes. Anyway I only have another hour before the girls get back so i'll skip to the part I want to tell. It's incredibly hard to type words when you have my kind of stats.

 

I was sitting outside of my girlfriends parents pool house when I was interrupted by a young British female voice coming from the property next door. She had entered the pool area and asked if I might help her with something in her house. I noticed she was wearing extremely revealing clothes which barely contained her milky white breasts or ass. I got up and felt a little uncomfortable about talking to a scantily clad girl, I wasn't even sure how old she was.

 

I took off my sunglasses and arose from my lounger. I asked her what she needed and she said a man's touch.  I quickly asked her to say that again and she chuckled saying it was a joke. She walked closer to me and sad her trash compactor was malfunctioning and wanted to know if I could help. I took a moment to respond before telling her I wasn't really an expert on such things.

 

She walked even closer until she was standing at a uncomfortable distance causing me to back up nearly tripping over my lounger and knocking my tea over. I cursed in anger and she began to giggle.

 

She told me she had callen about fixing the issue but that it wouldn't be till tommorow. With her eyes pleading and her voice sounding innocent I relented and followed her into her house. I asked her if she was living alone and she informed me her parents were back in England and this was her winter home as she hated the winters in England. She offered me a cold drink to replace my spilled tea and I nervously accepted. There was something intimidating and odd about this girl. Her glare was concerning and it was like two burning embers piercing my face.

 

She walked into her lavish kitchen and poured me a drink while I walked over to her trash compactor and went underneath. Before I could get a good look she returned and handed me my iced tea. She watched me intently as I stood up and grabbed the tea anxious to get out of here. She continued glaring at me until I began to drink the ice cold tea which was really good i'd have to say. I was so hot from being outside and the tea really hit the spot.

 

As I took more and more sips I asked her if she had any friends or family over here. She looked away and gigled. Her next question made me nervous as I felt she was flirting with me. She said not to worry she didn't have a boyfriend but was actively looking. I laughed nervously and told her there were plenty of bachelors in LA.  She took her right hand and grabbed the now empty glass from my hand and walked away.

 

I was glad as the conversation was odd and unnerving. There was something off about this girl but I didn't know what. Her very nature seemed false like there was some hidden persona waiting to escape. I pushed this from my mind and kneeled back down below the trash compactor. I pulled off the u pipe and fished for any blockage but found none. I reattached the hose and stood up. I turned on the trash compactor to see if I could hear anything but to my surprise it worked quite perfectly.

 

I was about to turn around and tell her it was fixed but out of the blue a hand came over my mouth and I was smothered by a white cloth containing a substance which made my eyes close and fall asleep. The last sight I saw before blacking out was the Raven haired girl looking down at me smiling.