Secrets, Lies, and Liars by Tiny_guy2012
Summary: A shy kid finds himself shrunken in the bedroom of his life long crush. However, his arch enemy is also in the picture, which makes things hard for him.
Categories: Giantess, Teenager (13-19), Breasts, Butt, Feet, Footwear, Gentle, Growing/Shrinking Out of Clothes, Humiliation, Insertion, Legwear, Mouth Play, Odor, Scat, Slave, Unaware, Violent, Watersports Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Minikin (3 in. to 1 in.)
Size Roles: F/m
Warnings: None
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 8 Completed: Yes Word count: 6699 Read: 102115 Published: December 19 2015 Updated: January 14 2016

1. Chapter 1 by Tiny_guy2012

2. Chapter 2 by Tiny_guy2012

3. Chapter 3 by Tiny_guy2012

4. Chapter 4 by Tiny_guy2012

5. Chapter 5 by Tiny_guy2012

6. Chapter 6 by Tiny_guy2012

7. Chapter 7 by Tiny_guy2012

8. Chapter 8 by Tiny_guy2012

Chapter 1 by Tiny_guy2012
Joe was a shy fifteen year old boy, who enjoyed anything that any other teenage boy liked, football, video games, and girls. But there was one girl that he had a real interest in. Sian was a shy girl like Joe, but not as shy. Like Joe, she enjoyed sports, even though she wasn't as good as she thinks. In Joe's eyes, she was the perfect girl. He loved everything about her, despite her having a fairly flat chest. Since the day that he had moved to her primary school and set eyes on her, he'd been wanting to ask her out, but never found the guts to pop the question.
6 years later, and the two had never really spoken to each other much, only on a few occasions where they'd be paired together in class or if Sian needed some help with her maths homework.
Anyway, shall we get to the story part?
It's the last day before school breaks up for a week. Joe and Sian were both in the same science class, listening to their teacher blabber on about something boring and extremely uninteresting. A few moments before the bell rang, the teacher grabbed his chalk stick and wrote two words onto his blackboard that would make any kid puke. 'Class Project' was underlined boldly as the entire class exploded into a series of dreary moans and groans. He then mentioned that students will be put into groups of three, and will spend the week off, creating a 10 power point presentation on the carbon cycle. The entire class groaned again.
He then grabbed a piece of paper and began reading out the names of the groups he had picked. A few groups in, and both Joe and Sian were still to be called out. The more people got called out, the more he leaned forward in his seat, hoping to be called out in a group with Sian. Group 5, Sian...... Joe was almost standing that he was so nervous. Before the teacher read out the second name, he paused, squinting down at the paper in his hands. He then reached across his desk to grab his glasses.
This entire ordeal suddenly became more nerve racking for Joe to handle. He bit his nails as far as they would go, tapped the floor with one foot, his other was shaking. His lips were also mouthing his name, praying that the next word his teacher said would be his name.
"Sorry about that class" the teacher spoke trying to focus on where he'd left off. ".... Er, with Sian is Joe......"
Joe's eyes widened with shock. He slowly sat back in his chair taking in what had happened. The inside of his head went off like a bunch of fireworks going off at a New Years party. He succeeded in keeping his emotions inside, to draw any unwanted attention from him. All that was next to come was the final person to be called for his group. At that moment, Joe didn't give the furry hair of a rats ass who was in the group. So long as it wasn't.....
"And Rose will be in that group."
Oh dear.
Joe's dream group suddenly dropped in excitement within seconds. Why did Rose have to come in and ruin Joe's plans. I should probably explain the frustration. Rose and Sian were best friends and have been forever. However for no reason at all, Rose is always really mean to him. She tries to make Sian want to hate him as well. Basically, Rose is one of the primary reasons why Joe hasn't told Sian how he feels about her. Because they are ALWAYS together, Rose'll just drive him away before Joe could open his mouth.
Once all the groups were organised we all moved into our groups to plan how we would do it.
He started by asking when we should all meet up.
"Let's just get this stupid thing out the way. We'll do it after school today and then if we hadn't finished by the end of the day, you can do it yourself" Rose stated folding her arms and looking away from him. Ignoring her sore attitude, he continued by asking where they should all do it. Rose once again butted in giving no one else a chance to speak. "Well nobody wants to go to your smelly old nerd house, and your certainly not coming round mine so we'll do it at Sian's. Be there at 3:30 nerd or I'll tell the teacher that you didn't do anything during the project." With that, the bell rang and they all left to go to our next lessons. At the end of the day, Joe almost ran home to get put on some antiperspirant and some clean underwear in an act to impress Sian, and not even witches like Rose would keep him from his dearest princess.
Chapter 2 by Tiny_guy2012
Sian only lived a mere ten minute walk from Joe's house. Looking at his watch and recognising that he was 5 minutes early, Joe hesitated when he went to ring her doorbell. Would arriving early make him seem like a creep? But then again, he was threatened not to turn up late otherwise she'd kick him out the house forcing him to do the homework himself, not that he was expecting either girl to make a serious contribution to the project.
Even ringing the doorbell was nervous enough for Joe. He hadn't even seen or spoken to her yet. Tiny piles of sweat began building up under his school shirt. Sian opened the door wearing her normal school clothes except she'd taken her tie off. The two entered her living room, and decided to wait for Rose to arrive before starting the project. They both sat in silence. Joe didn't know what to say or what he could talk about. Ironically, Rose turned up 15 minutes late, but that did at least break the awkwardness. They all slumped upstairs to her bedroom where her computer was.
The inside of her room was mesmerisingly stunning! Her giant king sized pink and white striped bed was placed in the back corner looking out out her television hanging from the wall. Her make up table looked out of the window facing her 30ft garden. All four walls were layered with bright pink wallpaper.
"Oh grow up nerd" Rose grunted at Joe as he disappeared from his trance. He wandered over to the computer sitting on a separate desk, sat down on the chair, and opened up a power point document.
"Well, I'm gonna go downstairs and watch some telly" Rose yawned leaving the room. Joe looked over to Sian to see if she would follow her friend. "You can go with her if you want" he said looking back over to the screen. "I want to contribute something to the project. Maybe I could write the title or something. Let me just go to the toilet first" she said disappearing behind the door.
The walls of her bedroom where surprisingly not soundproof at all. He could hear her walk along to the bathroom which was the other side of the wall to where Joe was. He heard the door lock behind her, and then the fairly unpleasant sound of urine hitting the water.
That was when Joe felt a huge jab in the back of his neck. His body fell floppy and he soon lost consciousness before he could see who had done it.
When Joe finally awoke, he found himself lying down inside a dark, damp environment. It looked like a huge cave with a huge hole through the top of it. But then something cast a huge shadow over the whole, a giant sweaty thing entered the cave and moved towards where Joe was. He could only stand and stare as it came over him, pressing him into the soft, sweaty insole.
Chapter 3 by Tiny_guy2012
Once Joe had fixed in his mind that he was trapped in a ginormous shoe, and was being pressed up against the sole, by some random strangers sweaty foot. Of course, Joe was a fan of being smothered by other peoples body parts, but this stranger cloud be a dude for a he all knows.
In the distance came the familiar sound of the theme song to Joe's favourite quiz show. "No, it's B you stupid bitch!" came a very sound and echoey sound from what Joe could only assume from the mouth of his captor. If that was the case, then it discarded the theory of this person being a man. The voice had a very feminine tone to it and strangely sounded like someone he knew, but who would do something like this?
That was it. Joe started to edge his way out of the shoe. *Gasp!* Joe had finally found fresh air. The stink of smelly foot odor and sweat had finally escaped the grasp of Joe's nostrils. For a few seconds, Joe sat there on the top of her shoe, recovering his breath before continuing to find out what caused this mess in the first place.
He decided to first find out who had him in her shoe, and then figure out how she'd be able to see him from his tiny size. The girl was lying on top of a sofa, with her legs bent pointing her knees in the ceiling so from Joe's position, he was unable to see the face of this girl.
Luckily, she had on long white socks that stretched all the way up past her knees, which would give Joe a chance to climb up her leg to see who it was. The way she was positioned meant that Joe had a great look up her skirt at her plain white, cotton panties. The temptation was there for Joe, but he needed to get her help, not get her wet. Plus, this woman could be someone like the fat chick from bridesmaids. (Her name always escaped his head)
To be fair though, this girl did have a slender build, with no obvious body fat in sight. "Well it could be worse" he chuckled to himself as he began to scale her shin.
After a few minutes of a tiresome trek up the mystery girls leg, Joe finally reached her knee and could get a first glimpse of this girl, but it couldn't of gone any worse for poor Joe. (Well it wasn't the fat chick from bridesmaids so probably the second worse on Joe's list.) Joe's face suddenly turned into a pale frown, as he looked over at the girl.
Despite his frustrations, a good feeling came over him as everything started to make sense. Rose laughed again at the television, causing her whole body to vibrate. Joe lost his balance before falling backwards and sliding back down her leg. Joe landed softly on the sofa's soft cushion, but was left staring at the bottom Rose's dirty shoes which stood meters above his shaking body.
Before I end this chapter I would like to wish everyone a merry Christmas. Enjoy the holidays and get stuffed with turkey!
Chapter 4 by Tiny_guy2012
Joe couldn't believe that Rose could have done this to him, but on second thought he couldn't of thought of anyone else. Rose must've been desperate to keep me away from Sian. He pictured how it must have happened in his head.
As Sian stepped into the bathroom, Rose must've snuck into the bedroom, creeped behind the unexpecting Joe. That sharp pain he felt in the back of his neck must have been Rose, jabbing something like a needle into his body. That chemical must have shrunk him down, or Rose did some magical shit which shrunk him down. Now there are two possible series of events that could've followed this.
Now, there is no doubt that she put him in her shoe, but as I just said, there could be two different reasons as to why. The first is that she is just a sick phsyco who takes pleasure in stuffing me inside her shoe. Or the second option, where she might not take pleasure out of it but maybe was forced to hide me somewhere because of something like Sian was coming back from the toilet. So far, the idea of her being a sick phsyco seemed the more plausible.
Before Joe could create any more ideas as to why Rose did this to him, he was disrupted by the sound of footsteps tumbling down the stairs. Sian entered into the room but stopped as she noticed Rose with her shoes on the sofa.
"No Rose! You can't have shoes on the sofa urh! My mums gonna kill me!" she yelled rushing over to the sofa and brushing Rose's shoes off the soft cushion. "It's not that bad just chilax" Rose groaned back. Sian looked over to where she had her shoes to check for mud.
Joe cheered as Sian was practically looking Joe right in the eye. He leaped in the air to get her attention, but was confused after Sian looked away without any change in emotion.
"Well there's nothing there, so I guess that we're lucky this time" she sighed over to her friend who just smirked cockily as she replied "told ya!"
Joe was becoming more and more confused the more things didn't make sense, but then relieved as he quickly figured out how everything made sense afterwards.
How could Sian not have seen him jumping right in her eye shot. Yes he was small, but surely not germ sized. But once again, things started falling into the wrong places for poor old Joe. The sofa itself was a pale cream colour that is close shade to that of Joe's skin colour. So Sian was unable to see him as the sofas colour blended in in with Joe's naked body-WAIT WHAT!
For the first time since waking up in Rose's shoe, Joe had realised that all his clothes were missing. How sick was Rose that she had to remove all his clothes including his pants? He was surprised that Rose had that much of an interest in seeing him naked.
Still looking down at his bare body, the colour of the sofa darkened around him. He looked up to to see Sian's short skirt rapped around her white cotton panties. Unfortunately for Joe, Sian wasn't one of those girls who tucked her skirt underneath her her when she sits down, so one of Sian's ass cheeks stuck to her panties came crashing down onto Joe.
Joe prepared himself to be crushed under her extreme weight, but only felt mild pressure as her giant body penetrated him into the sofa, shovelling piles of her ass cheeks into his face. Joe breathed quickly in panic as he contemplated his situation but struggled to find air trapped under Sian's swarming ass cheek. Any minute now... he.... felt....... like... he.. was...... about.... to...... pass........ out.
Chapter 5 by Tiny_guy2012
Gasp! Joe found himself spluttering as if he was waking from a bad dream as he regained consciousness. He looked around wondering where abouts he was. Sian's white panties still layered on top of him, but they were on a pile on the floor along with all her other clothes from the day.
It took a while for him to get untangled from her tights but when he did, he found himself on the floor in the middle of Sian's bedroom. Even at his current height, the wall between Sian's bedroom and the bathroom still leaked the sounds from the other room. Joe could hear the faint sound of a shower going, as well as the glass shattering tone of Sian singing along to some music. If there was one thing that Joe couldn't stand about Sian, it was her singing voice.
If Joe wanted to get Sian's attention, he wouldn't get much luck on the floor. Therefore, he would have to get to higher ground to be spotted, and the only place that he could get to, was her bed.
However, before he could get started, the bedroom door swung open and a foot stepped in. The shower was still going and Sian was still singing, so it couldn't have been her. It was late in the night, maybe around eight or nine, so maybe it was her mum.
Once again, Joe's theory was proven wrong as Rose stepped in wearing pink and red dotted pyjamas. Joe froze with fear. By now, she probably would have known that he'd escaped her shoe earlier in the day so if she'd found him on the floor, who knows what she'd do to him.
Joe looked up to her face, which was now locked onto his body. Had she seen him? Was this the end? She slowly crashed over to his still body smiling down at him.
"Sorry little bug, this is what you deserve" she said raising he foot off the ground and hovering it above our shaking hero.
The dirty sole of Rose's foot suddenly flew down onto Joe. Her mighty sole dug deep into his body, twisting him along the floor.
As rose was enjoying herself, Sian had finished with her shower and stepped into the bedroom wearing her towel tightly around her body.
"You ok there Rose?" she said with a confused look on her face.
Rose stopped pushing her foot into the floor and looked up to her friend with the same evil grin on her face. "I'm just squished a stupid little bug" she said with no change in her expression.
"Your evil you know that" Sian smiled back. Despite Joe's battered form, he had to get away before Rose looked down again. His legs were so badly hurt that he couldn't lift them off the groud. Using his hands to claw himself across the polished wooden floorboards, Joe slid his way back over to the pile of clothes on the floor and hiding in the cup of her bra.
"Have you killed it yet?" Sian followed just as Joe was about to reach the pile on the floor.
Rose looked down at the floor where Joe last was and glared deeply at the plain bit of floor. "No. Unfortunately it got away" she gritted through her teeth.
"Ignore the bug for now, you probably did enough to kill it. Can you give me a few minutes to get dressed into my PJs?"
With that, Rose left the room leaving Sian alone in the room along with our shrunken hero.
He knew that rose could come back in at any second so he chose to stay hidden for the time being. His plan was quickly thwarted, as Sian immediately scooped the pile up in her arms as soon as she'd put her pyjamas on, and carried them towards her basket of dirty clothes in the corner of her room. Before she dumped the pile in the basket, Joe managed to leap out of the bra cup and land on the top of her fuzzy slippers.
The two then adjourned to her bed, where they sat cross legged opposite each other and started to talk about the local gossip about boys and teachers etc. Still clinging to the soft fabric of Sian's slippers, Joe realised the problem that was facing him.
He now had to get Sian's attention, before he caught the eye of the devil that shrunk him sitting opposite her. He could wait until they were separated from each other, but at this point he was desperate to be found before any other disaster occurred for him.
Chapter 6 by Tiny_guy2012
Joe hid inside the foot of the slipper with Sian's heel resting a few inches above him. How could he find a way to get Sian's attention, without attracting the evil eye of Rose's wicked stare. Should he try now or should he wait? Would Sian help him? Could she even recognise him at his minuscule size? So far, he couldn't be felt through Sian jeans so there's a chance that Joe would be seen as a bug and not a human being.
If Sian did find him, what would she do with him? Would she go find some help? Would she keep him for herself? That would be his idea world. But then she could keep him, but show him to such devils like Rose.
It would probably be the better idea to wait until Sian was all by herself. That way, if Sian did recognise him and agreed to help him, he would have enough time to explain the story to her so that she can realise just what kind of a person Sian really is.
Before he could decide what to do in the mean time, Sian shifted her body so that she was now sitting on the edge of her bed. As she turned her legs round she pointed her toes towards the ground before resting her feet flat on the floor. For Joe's perspective, he was sent flying down her slipper before the ball of her sole, pinned him down against the fluffy surface of her memory foam slippers.
As Joe's world finally stopped spinning, he was able to focus on Sian and Rose's conversation as he heard his name mentioned once or twice.
"What do you mean he just vanished after you left the room to go to the toilet?" Rose asked edging up the bed to be beside her friend as she pulled a confused face. "I know that nerd is weird but he can't just vanish!"
"That's what I'm telling you! If he left through the front door then I would of heard it cause it is such as old creaky thing."
Rose nodded as she tried to think of another way he could've left. "Well at lest he did the project" she smiled.
"Well actually he only wrote the title" Sian cringed hoping that Rose wouldn't get too upset at it. Unfortunately Rose's face slowly turned into a scowl.
"Little shit" she hissed through her teeth. "The little twerp has gone and ruined the project for all three of us! Sometimes I wish I could just crush the life out of his nerdy, pathetic body" she said clenching her fists.
Joe shivered in fear after hearing that last statement.
"Follow me, I think I know what we need tonight" Sian said slipping off her slippers and leading Rose out of her bedroom and down the stairs to the kitchen.
Joe ran out of her slippers and headed towards the under side of her bed, hiding in its shadow to remain hidden and out of danger, but still be able to see what was going on. A few moments later,mother two girls returned holding glass bottles of beer in their hands giggling to themselves.
"My mum won't be home until tomorrow morning so we've got the house to ourselves for the night at least, and we can do whatever we want" Sian cheered sitting on the floor leaning against the bed near where Joe was.
"Woooo!" Rose shouted slumping down beside her and opening her first bottle taking a large gulp.
As Joe stood behind them, watching them ease through their first bottles like experts. Realising their vulnerability, Joe suddenly had a thought. He would have to wait until Rose left before trying to get Sian's attention. So instead of waiting it out, he might as well make the most of her being unknown to his presence. With a huge smile on his face, he slowly walked up to Sian's body and wandered what to do first.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________

Sorry for not uploading recently. After the last chapter I chose to take a week off to clear my head so that it's ready to start writing again. However after I wrote this the first time, an error occurred so it didn't post and then I lost what I wrote. After that I was too frustrated to start again immediately. So every day I added little chunks to it before saving my work every time. I will be posting as normal now until the end and I hope you enjoy it.
Chapter 7 by Tiny_guy2012
Joe was now standing directly behind his one true crush. He stood a mere inch from her body, staring longingly up her elongated back. He could do what ever he wanted at this point. Sian had just finished her second bottle and already started to feel the effects of the drinks. She spoke with a mischievous tone and had to steady herself by leaning her hand on the floor.
"Fancy some music?" Sian said downing the last bit of her drink.
"Yeah! I think it's time to get my groove on!" Rose yelled who was suffering just as bad as Sian was.
Just before Joe could land his microscopic fingers on Sian's giant body, she rose up onto her feet, moving into a space in the middle of her room where she joined Rose and started doing a little boogie by which was quite embarrassing to say the least.
At first, Joe was surprised by how lively Sian was being. Was she just like this around Rose or by herself or could it be the alcohol doing the dancing? Whatever it was, Joe had never seen her so bouncy in the half a dozen years that he'd had a crush on her.
Another sight that Joe couldn't escape from his sight, was Sian's ass. Joe had never paid that much attention to her backside before, but at his current height, it stuck out from her back. The tight fitting of her pyjamas, also helped Joe's perspective. For the first time since becoming shrunk, he enjoyed being this small, as it gave him a great view of all her beautiful features.
However, standing there on the floor doing nothing but staring along with his raging boner wasn't good enough for Joe. He felt that he needed to get closer to the action, much closer.
Sian and Rose soon got bored of dancing like old grandpa's at the wedding disco, so they chose to crack open their next round of booze. Joe saw the two girls standing still (ish) and he saw that as his chance to make a move. Once he'd reached beside Sian's foot, he took no time in hopping up onto her foot, and began climbing the outside of her pyjama bottoms.
Joe found it surprisingly easier than expected to scale her almost vertical legs. Just as Joe was about to reach the top of her calf muscle, he overheard the two girls mention the project.
"So, when should we start on the....project?" Rose questioned in an almost hammered manner.
These girls were only on their third drink of fairly cheep beer, so it was quite a shock to see them acting as if they had just completed around six rounds of shots.
"I don't know. Maybe we should find where um.... Joey went and force him to do it" Sian laughed to herself.
"Nah. Let's let him squirm into his tiny hole and then he can stay there forever."
Both girls burst into an immediate laughter. Annoyed that Rose was still giving giant hints about his new height, Joe gave a foul look over to her as he continued his accent. Although, if Rose hadn't done what she'd done, then he wouldn't be in the position he is now. Despite his gut refusing to admit it, Joe had to thank her for this.
"Why do you hate him so much anyway? Come on! Spit it out!"
Rose thought for a moment before speaking again. Joe stopped just to hear what Rose had to say.
"Well everyone knows that he has a mad crush on you, but he doesn't deserve you. He's weird and ugly while your stunning and deserve a proper man in your life"
"Really?" Joe said to himself. "Is it really that obvious?"
Finally, Joe had reached the top of Sian's pyjama bottoms. As he rested on the rim that hugged her hips, Joe looked down in triumph at the height he had just climbed.
Unfortunately, Joe had once again been in the wrong place at the wrong time. Sian was now walking somewhere, forcing Joe to cling desperately to her bottoms to stay on. Yes he'd survived being crushed by their feet, but he didn't want to take a chance if he fell from that height,
Joe didn't know where Sian was going, but he soon had an idea after he felt Sian slowly dropping her pyjamas, and sitting down on a white round bowl.
Joe fell backwards, landing softly inside its soft materials.
As he steadied himself, he could hear Sian's urine bouncing off the walls of the bowl and forming at the bottom. Joe looked around to see if he could go anywhere, but the walls were too high and too steep for even him to climb. Joe was trapped inside Sian's pyjamas.
Joe smiled to himself as he realised what this would mean for him. However, his grin slowly turned to a frown as he then rethought what would happen in his head.
Sian dropped the scrunched up piece of toilet paper into the toilet and stood up, bending down to pick her pyjamas up. The sudden movement knocked Joe onto his back where he failed to get back up. As he looked up he saw two giant, fleshy moons flying towards him. It was then, when he remembered how tightly her pyjamas fit around her butt.
Joe tried to scream, but he couldn't stop her two cheeks, from swarming his entire body. The lack of air inside her pyjamas caused Joe to splutter and choke. The smell wasn't pleasant but he didn't care as he gasped for air. Unknowingly, Joe was also shaking around in their which quickly became known to Sian.
Feeling an itch behind her, she reached behind, grinding her hands up and down her butt crack. For Joe, he suddenly felt a great force from behind, which propelled him through the middle of her butt cheeks, where was was then scrapped up and down her ass, which was much smellier than before.
Once she'd stopped, Joe found himself face to face with Sian's giant asshole. Fearing being pressed further into her butt, Joe turned his head to her right butt cheek and took a bite, hoping Sian would do something about it.
Sian clearly felt his teeth sink into her flesh as she quickly yelped out a little cry of pain.
Curious as to what it was down there, she reached her hand down there trying to pick Joe's body out from it. She managed to pick him out almost straight away. As soon as she'd maintained a good grip on him, she pulled him out of her ass and plopped him on her palm.
At first, Joe was blinded by the sudden amount of light in his face. Once his eyes had adjusted to it, he turned around to see Sian looking straight at him with a curious look on her face.
"What do we have here?"
Chapter 8 by Tiny_guy2012
"Finally!" Joe leaped in the air on top of Sian's hand with great relief. After all that had happened to him earlier in the day, this was by far the best moment of his entire life.
Sian giggled at the tickling feeling of Joe's tiny feet bouncing around her soft palm. "I wouldn't of thought that you'd be that happy that I found you little guy" she said raising her hand up to her face.
"What do you mean? Of course I'm happy" Joe followed confused as to why Sian would even ask a question like that.
"It's just I thought that maybe you'd prefer that I hadn't found you."
"No! Why would I want that?"
"Because I know that your a dirty little pervert who wanted to take advantage of me" she hissed at him with a much hastier tone.
"Wait.... What?" Joe shouted in disbelief. "How am I a pervert?"
"I'll tell you why" Sian started sitting back down onto the toilet lid. "Firstly your naked, and secondly I found you hiding away inside my Pjs, trying to get a close look at my ass.
Joe couldn't believe that Sian was saying this. Maybe if she hadn't drunk any alcohol, then she could've been a bit more understanding towards the situation in hand.
"No no no. You've got this all wrong. I found myself like this and so I had to get your atten...." Joe pleaded before being interrupted by Sian raising her voice so that it was almost enough to deafen poor Joe.
"Don't try and play the innocent card cause Rose told me about how you have a crush on me."
"Wait, wait. You can't trust her. She's the one that shrunk me in the first place."
"Do you actually believe that that pathetic excuse of a story is going to persuade me?" she laughed cracking a tear in one eye.
Before Joe could speak again, Sian stood up and started walking towards the bathroom door.
"I think that Rose will be very happy to see you when I show you to her" she grinned opening the door and entering the hall.
"No please, don't. Please don't let her see me, she'll kill me!" Joe pleaded but Sian ignored his cry but wrapping her fingers around him, sealing his body within her giant hand.
Sian entered her room, where Rose greeted her with a slanted smile, along with an extra two empty beer bottles that were full before Sian left. "Come on sit up. I've got a surprise to show you" she teased holding up her clenched hand to her.
Inside his dark prison, Joe was now more scared than he'd ever been in his life. Never in a million years had a expected Sian to react like this. He hoped that she would be gentle and kind and not angry and crazy like she was acting now. He could only imagine, what kind of sinister thought would creep into Rose's mind when she sets eyes on him again. The two girls climbed back onto Sian's bed as Rose became more and more intrigued, the longer she waited.
"What is it?" She asked.
"Well, ya know earlier, when we were speaking about Joe and the project?"
"Yes" Rose nodded.
"And that you said that you wished that you could crush him like a bug?"
"Yeessss"
Sian just smiled at her friend and unlocked her hand, revealing a tiny, shaking form in the centre of her palm.
"Wow! Is that really him?" She asked holding her hands out to touch him, but refusing as if he was an old historical artefact.
"Yeah, isn't he cute"
The two both giggled as both sets of eyes locked on Joe, without a single blink between them.
"Wait. I remember now" Rose said in a cheerful tone.
"Remember what?"
"Earlier today, I came back up to your room to get my shoes as my feet were cold. Although I couldn't find Joe anywhere, I could see this tiny form lying on the seat of the chair. Once I'd realised it was Joe, I thought that I could hide him and keep him for myself. So I slipped him inside my shoe and then put them on to keep him secure. However when I went to check later on, he was gone."
"Liar! Your the one that shrunk me. It was you that did this, you sick, fucking bitch" Joe belted at the top of his voice. He had now gone into full rage mode but his dominance was quickly and easily cut out by Sian securing half his body in her grasp, holding him there tightly.
"Silence slave!" she ordered. "From now on, we can do whatever we want to you."
"Yes anything. Infact, I think that I ought to punish you after that last comment" rose stated holding out her hand to Sian.
Sian willingly opened up her hand, allowing Joe to drop into his arch enemy's hand. She cackled as she cuffed her hands around him.
Rose then shifted off her bed and dropped Joe from some height onto the floor. Joe looked weakly up to see Rose's foot swoop over him. Her toes gave him a wicked wave before the ball of her foot descended on his tiny body. With all her weight she pushed her foot into the ground, twisting and turning her foot on the ground. Moments before Joe passed out, she lowered her pressure but kept her foot resting on him, so as he caught his breath, he had no choice but to inhale the stench emitting from her foot.
"Ah. That was so good" Rose sighed with a smile.
"Quick pass him over here so I can have some fun" Sian moaned holding her hands out to him like a kid would.
Rose lifted his lifeless body up off the floor, smiled, before giving him back over to Sian.
"Well little man" she said dangling him I front of her face. "Seaming as you were so fascinated by my ass earlier, why don't you spend some more time with it?" With that, Sian lowered Joe down behind her, holding the back of her pyjamas open.
Joe pleaded with all his might but Sian ignored him again as she dropped him down into her ass cheeks. Joe settled pinned between her two cheeks, and her tight pitting pyjamas.
"Let's go a bit deeper" Sian laughed.
Sian pushed Joe between her two cheeks until he was faced with her asshole.
"Let's go a bit more deeper"
Joe was then propelled towards her gaping hole, where his best efforts were quickly demolished as she squeezed him into the hole, giving off a tiny moan of pleasure.
"Now we'll have to wait and see if he survives the night"
With that, both Sian and Rose hopped into bed. Sian made sure that she slept on her front so that Joe couldn't escape.
Inside, it was a dark, sticky, and the smell was paralysing. Joe coughed and spluttered for about ten minutes until the smell became used to and he slept against a dirty, wall of her asshole.

The next morning, the two girls woke up with large headaches, and sore stomachs.
"I had the weirdest dream last night" Sian said taking a big stretch.
"Yeah, what about?" asked Rose who hadn't fully woken up yet.
"I dreamt that during the project yesterday, I shrunk Joe and then we tortured him all night."
"Yeah that is weird" Rose replied weakly.
Leaving her friend to get up by herself, Sian got up and headed to the bathroom. What came out was something that must have been waiting a while to come out. Once she'd finished, she quickly looked into the toilet to examine what had just exited her bowels.
At the bottom of the bowl were two or three large brown logs, plus the was a tiny brown piece that somehow hadn't sunk. Not wanting to think too much of it, she closed the lid and flushed. It all got flushed down for the toilet, except for the tiny piece that was still floating on the water.
It stayed floating until a few minutes later, Rose came rushing into the toilet, holding her hands over her mouth. She quickly opened the lid, positioned her mouth over the tiny brown log in the water, and then puked all over it. Once she'd finished, a growling sound appeared from her stomach.
Quickly, she turned around, siting down on the seat, and prepared for the worst to happen. Unfortunately, Rose's little tummy bug had caused her to have a fair amount of diarrhoea which, then managed to block the toilet.
For two days, the toilet was blocked so people just had to add to the pile until the plumber arrived to unplug the toilet. At the bottom of the pile, there was a tiny brown log that once was madly in love and arch enemies with the people who's feces it was now covered in. When the plumber unblocked the toilet, that tiny log was lost forever.
This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=5635