Vaalser4's 11 by Vaalser4
Summary:

Eleven giantesess are sent by their author to various parts of the world to cause mayhem. Contains a mega and giga part.


Categories: Violent, Giantess, Crush, Breasts, Destruction, Feet, Scat, Nose Characters: None
Growth: Giga (1 mi. to 100 mi.)
Shrink: None
Size Roles: None
Warnings: None
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 12 Completed: Yes Word count: 15236 Read: 98204 Published: November 28 2015 Updated: November 28 2015

1. Chapter 1 by Vaalser4

2. Chapter 2 by Vaalser4

3. Chapter 3 by Vaalser4

4. Chapter 4 by Vaalser4

5. Chapter 5 by Vaalser4

6. Chapter 6 by Vaalser4

7. Chapter 7 by Vaalser4

8. Chapter 8 by Vaalser4

9. Chapter 9 by Vaalser4

10. Chapter 10 by Vaalser4

11. Chapter 11 by Vaalser4

12. Chapter 12 by Vaalser4

Chapter 1 by Vaalser4

Vaalser4's Eleven
By Vaalser4
Author's Note: In this story there is more dialogue than in my usual ones. It is also the most elaborate story I've written so far, because there will be no less than eleven giantesses. The chapters do have titles now as well. If you haven't read most of my other stories some things will be unclear, for the giantesses here are from other GTS stories I've written. If you haven't read them, do so, they can be found on this website as well.In this story there will be a lot of crushing, killing and destruction. No sex scenes, but two scenes with scat and some vore.If you are offended by this, or dislike that one girl is blind and the other has a low IQ, even though they will not be gigantic and only play a minor role, don't read this story.
Have fun and tell me what you think of it! 


Chapter 1
The Gathering

Outside it rained. Thunder roared and lightning pierced the sky. The wind blew forcefully. Inside the solitary house, the man sat in a chair next to a cozy fire burning in a hearth. About every few minutes, he glanced at the clock. Soon, it'd be time. They would arrive.He smiled as he thought of their many adventurers. It'd be a great reunion. Well, his expected guests didn't know each other. But they would, today. And another adventure was waiting for them. The greatest adventure yet. He grinned as he thought of it.
"How long?"
Next to him, in another chair, a woman had spoken. She wore sunglasses, although the sun didn't shine. As a matter of fact, outside, because of the terrible weather, it was pretty dark, even though it was midday. But the man knew why she wore them and why she asked. 
She was blind.
"Five minutes, Lara," he replied. "They'll be here soon."
"Do we have really have to do this?" the blind girl named Lara asked.
"No, at least not you," he answered. "Not you, nor the other two here."
The "other two" were two girls, also present in the room. They sat left and right on the floor next to the man's chair. One looked happily around her, the other swayed back and forth, oblivious to the world. No wonder, the latter was drunk. The girl clutched a bottle of gin and about every two minutes, she took a swig from it. The man glanced at her and shook his head. He never drank himself. Never did, never would. No alcohol. But he made her so himself. Addicted to booze. Poor Bibi.
The other girl giggled. She knew something exciting was about to happen, but she didn't know what. She never fully grasped what was going on. 
Also the man's doing. Poor Cala.
The clock chimed. Two o'clock. They came. 
"It's time," the man said.
The door opened and eleven other girls entered.
Like soldiers presenting themselves in front of their commanding officer, they stood before the man's chair. Five in the first row, six behind them. All looked at him, waiting for him to speak.
He let his eyes glide from one to the other. He gave each a deep look. 
The first one had a pretty face and very big breasts.  A businesswoman with an egoistic, but also naive character. Yes, he knew her pretty well. She was his first. Patricia.
The second girl's most prominent feature was her very big nose. She had long, black hair that almost reached her butt. Oh yes, he knew that one. A student of medicine from Austria. Three times it has been. Isabell.
The third also had very big boobs. Gigantic even. Even bigger than Patricia. The man grinned. A political career woman. Gina.
The fourth towered above the others. She was tall, standing a proud 6'4. And she played volleyball. He knew. Robyn.
The fifth was a plump girl. Not very small, but all the more broad. Yes, one happy ending for her it had been. Samantha.
The girls in the second row were next. Yes, he remembered them all too.
The first was a Latino girl who worked at a university. And she had quite some fantasy, as a particular guy had to experience first-hand. Julia.
And then that black-haired, young businesswoman next to her. Another career woman, with a wrong self-image. Jorien.
Next to her stood a criminal. Robbery was her business. A real goblin. Gwendolyn.
The woman that followed was a chosen one. Chosen to be a real goddess. And she became one in the end. Well, at least in her adventure, in which she encountered Wotan, Zeus and other gods. Jessica.
The last girl but one knew Wotan as well, though she wouldn't like to hear about the Germanic main deity. A girl from the German Rhineland. Lisa.
And the last one, she was also plump, like Samantha. And squatty. The smallest of the entire troupe, and her profession was cook. Laura.
Smiling, the man rose from his chair. He was happy to see them all again. Then he spoke.
"Welcome." 
Said Vaalser4.

Chapter 2 by Vaalser4

Chapter 2
The Plan
With a gesture, he seated the girls on a number of poufs laying ready for them. They looked excitingly at the one that made them. They all knew what they were and what had happened.
"Patricia, Isabell, Gina, Robyn, Samantha, Lisa, Julia, Gwen, Laura, Jorien and Jessica. It is good to see you again. You wonder why I had you come here (some nodded). Well, its time for something new. A longer story. One that features you all. Even the ones that died (Patricia, Lisa and Laura shuddered). The readers out there should read more about you, some of them even asked me to write another story about some of you. So its time for an epic story that features all of you. Well, almost."
Vaalser4 smiled and continued:
"Lucrezia won't join, I leave her in the land of the dead. She was the only real, historical person in my stories. You all are fictional. Neither did I want to involve the two aliens, Marian and Marcia, and Traxa. They already were giantesses by nature. Traxa a small one, but OK. Oh, and these three here (he pointed at Lara, Cala and Bibi) will stay with me. They were giantesses in a so-called "unaware" story, and this one is going to be an "aware" one.  Now, we do the following. I'll make pairs, and one trio, then send you to different continents. There you will be gigantic and do what you have to do. Crushing, killing, all the fun stuff. One chapter for every couple. After those chapters have been written, I'll make you even bigger and everything starts all over again. That is the plan. Any questions left?"
"You said you killed some of us." Jorien had spoken.
"Yes." Vaalser4 said.
"How can they be here then? Dead is dead."
"Well," Vaalser4 smiled. "You are all fictional. Not real. And I am the author. I can do whatever I want in my stories. Or did you think a human miles tall could exist?"
"Well, I was just under hypnosis. And some of the others here were not gigantic in reality either." Jorien insisted.   
"Yes," Isabell said. "That counts for me."
"And me," Julia added.
"None of you were really giants," Vaalser4 replied. "As I said, you are all fictional. I based some of you on real persons, but it were all but stories, no matter if you were real giantesses in the story or not. And you are alive again as soon as somebody starts reading the story again."
"Bah," Jorien said. "That is nonsense. You're getting old."
"And wise," Vaalser4 retorted.
Cala giggled in the short silence that followed. Everybody looked at her.
"Cala only gets old," she gleefully said.
"Yes, well," Vaalser4 continued. "Then lets continue. Here are the pairs. Patricia and Gina, you are staying here in Europe."
"OK," both big-boobed girls said. As if by magic, they were suddenly gone.
"Samantha and Laura, its Asia for you."
The two plump girls nodded and were gone as well.
"Isabell and Jessica. I'll sent you to Africa."
"YAY! Egypt, here I come again!" Isabell exclaimed as she and Jessica vanished.
"Gwen and Jorien, you go to South America. 
"Wait a minute, I am going with that criminal? No way!" Jorien protested.
Gwen looked at her, taken aback. "Eh? Look at yourself, business bitch! We are only amateurs compared to elbowing carreerfetishists like you!" she spat at her, offended.
Jorien was about to reply, but Vaalser4 intervened.
"Quiet! Both of you! Off to South America, and save your rage for the cities there! Away!" 
And both girls vanished.
"OK, Robyn, Lisa and Julia, you will be the trio and go to North America."
After the last three had disappeared, Vaalser4 sighted as he thought of Jorien and Gwen.
"My next giantess should have less of an attitude," he thought.
"Now what?" Lara asked.
"Now we'll start," Vaalser4 said after he had seated himself in his chair again. "Let's begin with... yes... Isabell and Jessica." 

Chapter 3 by Vaalser4

Chapter 3 
Isabell and Jessica in Africa

"Wow! So now I really am a giantess," Isabell said. She and Jessica had a few minutes ago arrived in Cape Town, South Africa.
Each 1000 feet tall!
"Feels good, doesn't it?" Jessica grinned. Isabell had told her that, although three stories have been written about her, she never was a "real" giantess. In the first story, she had been connected to a device called the "Matrixer" and in the two sequels, she herself connected others to it. So even in the context of the story, Isabell had never been gigantic.
"Yes, it sure does," she said. And you, you were really a goddess?"
"Yeah, but I only learned that in the end. But now," Jessica sighted, "I am an ordinary human again."
"Well, apart from being 1000 feet tall, you're ordinary, yes", Isabell grinned. "I've got an idea. Live out your frustration about it on the city." Isabell smiled wickedly at her.
Both giantess had been sitting on the Table Mountain and were naked. Not that they cared. Everyone should see the glory of their beautiful, big bodies. 
Especially big.
Their long, long legs dangling down the slope of the Table Mountain. While talking with each other, Isabell dreamily let the cable of the famous cableway leading up to the mountain slide between her toes and played absent-minded with it. Unconsciously, she squeezed one of the small trolleys flat between them without noticing. Too bad it was occupied.The two tourists inside it, already paralyzed with fear as they saw the enormous, 135 feet long, naked foot of Isabell hovering around their cabin, screamed as two huge, pale toes, each easily 20 feet long and 6 feet thick, wrapped themselves around their tiny metal prison and began applying pressure. There was no escape as the walls of the cabin began to buckle in, the plastic windows started to crack and brake and darkness engulfed their visions. Together with the metal, both tourists were pressed to unrecognizable goo as the gigantic Isabell clenched her foot muscle.
"Too bad we aren't in Egypt," Isabell remarked, still oblivious to the drama between her toes. "I still feel the urge destroying it, certainly now that I am a real giantess." 
She had told Jessica all about her ex, Mike, and his love for the country as well.
"Yeah, my ex, Mike, loved that country. Bastard thought he was culturally far above me. So I destroyed it. Just to make him suffer. As I did with his home city, Vienna."
"Maybe in the next chapter featuring us," Jessica answered. "Well, lets go. Cape Town awaits," she concluded.
The cable was still stuck between Isabell's toes. Her gigantic, naked foot tore a large piece of the cableway out of the mountainside as the two girls stood up. 
"Oops," Isabell said, finally noticing it, and plucked the tiny cable from her foot. Cable and squeezed cabin were nonchalantly tossed away.  
Walking towards Cape Town, the two titanesses made sure they flattened as much buildings as possible under their feet. Isabell had a great time! Now she really was a giantess, so big, powerful and awe-inspiring. She savored the breaking of tiny houses under her calloused soles, enjoyed the tiny crunching sounds when they fell collapsed and loved to press people to mush using nothing but her big toe. Such power! It was fantastic!
Jessica, too, was rampaging. She forcefully slammed her fists into the skyscrapers, tearing open larger office buildings and forcefully threw the chunks of rocks into the main streets.
"Vermin!" she bitched. "I am a goddess! A goddess, you hear me?" 
She looked upon a row of large -relatively- villa houses. Jessica placed her naked foot next to them, comparing it to the buildings. Not a single one as big as her big toe. Jessica's foot was longer than a row of seven villas, and about three times as broad as one of them.
"Hah! you call that buildings? Those little children's toys? Look at this! My foot is so big, it could cover seven of that puny shitholes you are so proud of! Seven!"
Jessica shifted her foot and placed it on the houses. Indeed, seven villas disappeared underneath it. Their roofs caved in, the walls cracked and broke, windows shattered. The merciless, angry giantess let the weight of her massive body pulverize the tiny (to her) fragile and insignificant houses.
"You killed seven in one strike," Isabell joked, referring to the fairytale of the brave little tailor. It also features a gigantic figure.
Jessica twisted her foot, savoring the feeling of debris being grinded into dust.
Isabell laid down, her face close to a large street. Little did she care that under her long, long body two city blocks full of houses were crushed. Her black, loose hair, almost 700 feet long, snaked its way through gardens, clogged narrow streets and knotted itself in trees, like sturdy, flexible black ropes. It even smothered a few unlucky pedestrians.
Isabell happily looked at the tiny cars, piling on the street before her. Each car was, for her, about an inch long. About the size of her finger nails. She saw, to her delight, tiny people opening the car doors and, after having looked up at her gigantic face for a few seconds, running away. Isabell, with her index finger, crushed the tiny vehicles. They compacted obediently under the Austrian giantesses' applied pressure. As soon as the inhabitants from Cape Town saw her squeezing the cars like nothing, even more panicked people abandoned their cars and fled from them. Like startled ants they scurried about, each occupied with his or her own safety. 
Isabell loved being so big! This was finally real, not a brain simulation. She flicked at people, grinning as their tiny, fragile bodies exploded into a fine red mist or flew through the air, landing motionless on the street or splattering against a wall.
"Having fun?" Jessica asked. She came down the street, flattening every car and fleeing person as if they weren't even there.
"Yeah, this is great," Isabell replied. "Look at the people! So tiny and helpless! We can do here whatever we want! We are so powerful! I love it!"
Jessica smiled and looked around. She had a wonderful view of the city thanks to her height. The once- deity pondered what she should do next as she saw a peculiar building. It was build in the shape of a star. It took a few moments before she realized what it was. A fortress.
It was the Castle of Good Hope, a 17th century Dutch defensive building build by the first permanent European settlers. The oldest existing colonial building in South Africa.
Jessica grinned and went towards it. She wanted to put the sturdiness of the fortress to the test.
As she had reached it, she put her hands on her hips and stared down at it with a stern look. She saw little people running away from her, their tiny, pink and brown faces full of fear. Jessica smiled as she saw the tinies at her feet make a run into the fortress, obviously believing they'd be safe from her inside its thick walls. A pile of panicked people was in front of every entrance.
Jessica lifted her foot, slowly so everybody could see it see and fear, and brought it over a wall section. She let it hover 50 feet above the wall for a moment. Then she forcefully slammed her foot down. 
The wall never stood a chance, The tremendous weight of the 1000 feet tall giantess alone already was too much for the wall to bear, let alone the force with which she slammed her foot down. As if made of dried cake rather than stone the wall crumbled, yielding to the large foot of the titaness. Jessica laughed loudly.
"Did you ants really believe you'd be safe inside from ME?" she teased. "Ha! Look what I do with your puny fortress!"
Jessica began trampling the walls of the Castle. Each piece of masonry was carefully stomped and flattened, including the refugees inside. 
CRUNCH! RUMBLE! CRACK! Smoke clouds bellowed and chunks of rock flew about as the once-proud fortress was systematically reduced to a pile of yellowish rubble. The trampling giantess took care not to leave a single stone upon the other. Countless people died under the walls and ceilings caving in before turned to mush under the gigantic feet of the American titaness. Jessica grinned as she saw how the tinies now ran outside, like startled ants fleeing from their nest. Within two minutes, the fortress was nothing but a pile of debris, lying around in the shape of a star.
"Hey, having a great time as well?" 
Isabell approached. She too, didn't care where she walked. And why should she?  Everything she trod upon crunched without a chance under her naked feet anyway.
Too bad the Cape Town Stadium stood in her path as well.
Isabell's left foot swung forwards, kicking a large chunk out of the stadium's side. Wall sections and countless seats flew all around, landing on the playfield- only to be trampled flat a moment later as Isabell's right foot followed. She planted it squarely on the field, leaving a large footprint of her naked foot in the grass, including the toes. She didn't seem to care, nor did it seem that the snapped metal, wood or masonry was able to scratch her naked skin. Her body, one would think, wasn't only terribly big but invulnerable as well.
CRUNCH! She swung her left foot forward again, this time though the opposite side. It rained metal and debris all over the area as the giantess casually strolled, her eyes fixed on her not less crushing friend. The Cape Town Stadium, which had cost $600,000,000 to build, looked worse than the Coliseum after the Austrian giantess left it.
"Ha,ha! You trampled an entire fortress?" Isabell asked as she had reached Jessica.
"Yeah, the dumb little tinies thought they were safe in there." 
Both girls laughed. 
"We can do whatever we want. No one is safe from us," Jessica smiled. "And if I understood Vaalser4 well, we'll get even bigger later on. You wanted to go to Egypt?"
"Yeah," Isabell said, grinning wickedly and rubbing her hands in pre-joy.
Jessica grinned. "Well, we must get very big then. Africa is a vast continent, and we are about as far from Egypt as possible. Its a long walk."
"I hope we can make it there," Isabell replied, dreamily grabbing a house and rubbing it to powder between her fingers. "I always wondered how jungle would feel under my feet."


"OK, that concludes the first chapter of Isabell and  Jessica," Vaalser4 said. He had to raise his voice because of Cala's loud laughter and exclamations.
"They naked! They naked!" she kept screaming. That Isabell and Jessica had been obliterating Cape Town was something her simple brain didn't grasp.
"And you'll see more naked ones," Vaalser4 said, patting her on her head. "Because now its time for Europe... and huge tits."
Cala kept laughing and repeating "naked, naked" again and again. 
"How do you get all these ideas?" Lara asked, in a wondering tone.
"Oh, they just come up, from inside me," Vaalser4 replied.
"BURP!"  Bibi belched.
Vaalser4 grinned, Cala laughed even louder.
"OK," Vaalser4 said. "You're on, Patricia and Gina..."

Chapter 4 by Vaalser4

Chapter 4 
Patricia and Gina in Europe

Everything started peacefully in Paris. The weather was nice, tourists visited the city by the thousands, the French did good business. 
And then two 1000-foot giantesses appeared.
Both girls were naked. One had brown hair, the other was blonde. And both sported enormous boobs, even compared to their gigantic bodies.
Patricia and Gina stood there, hands on their hips, gazing down at the tiny buildings, cars and people at their 160 feet long, naked feet. Both giantesses smiled wickedly.
"Never been here before," Gina said. "I always wanted to visit Europe, especially Paris. Funny, I thought it was bigger, ha, ha!"
"Trust me, it wasn't much bigger last time I was here," Patricia answered. "My father's company used to have a branch here."
"What happened?"
"Well, I destroyed it. With the Eiffel Tower." Patricia's eyes gleamed as she recalled her adventure. Paris had been fun, using the metal landmark as a dildo as well as a gigantic club.
"You put it back? The tower I mean?" Gina asked.
"No, why? Oh, I see it standing there.... Yes, and the Louvre -I trampled it to dust- is also intact again. Well, I guess our author was right. It is just fiction, and we can destroy the city once again." Patricia replied.
"Like this?' Gina grinned and stomped her huge foot on a row of pre-war buildings. The masonry broke and crumbled under her weight, smoke rose and a loud rumble was heard.
"Exactly," Patricia said. She look at her feet and noticed colorful dots, some of which stuck between her toes and against her heel.
Cars.
Because of the giantesses’' sudden appearance, some drivers didn't have the time to dodge or brake and drove head-on into their enormous feet. Patricia was so massive, she hadn't noticed the impacts at all. The cars themselves were total loss. Including most of the drivers.
"Well, didn't you guys learn to stop for pedestrians?" Patricia mockingly asked (in French). "Time for some punishment, driving into helpless little women!"
She raised her foot and stomped forcefully on a row of cars, which had formed a traffic pile around her. Her foot trod upon two dozen cars at once, and smashed several trees, a small snack bar on the street and a couple of lanterns as well. The tarmac broke like dry cookies and the huge shockwaves of her impacts shattered several nearby windows.
Patricia repeated the procedure, this time with her other foot. She took care to kill a few pedestrians as well. Again she turned numerous cars into tiny plates, as well as causing mayhem to her foot's immediate surroundings.
She left two large footprints, as if she had been walking barefooted on wet sand, in the tarmac. The downtrodden cars, tiny, colored dots to her, lay in them, flat and unmoving. As she looked closely, Patricia could even see some black liquid pouring out of some of the dots.
Oil.
Trees were splintered, the kiosk destroyed. Patricia smirked as she saw the leftovers of tiny people. She felt powerful again! And this time, no Victor who could bedevil her.
Gina, in the meantime, had been walking carelessly towards a large white building on a small hill. Carelessly, because she didn't look at the countless things she crushed under her feet. Entire buildings disappeared under her huge soles, only to be revealed as unrecognizable debris as she lifted her feet up again.
"I know that one! I've seen it in the movie "Amelie", with Audrey Tautou", she bellowed over her shoulder. Gina stood in front of the Sacre Couer and looked down at it, grinning.
Patricia looked up. "Yes, that is the Sacre Couer," she said. "Its a church. The name means "Sacred Heart" and...".
"Sacred Heart, eh?" Gina said. "Well, I'll give it a taste of my heart. Or rather, what's in front of it!"
She sat on her knees, stretched her back and took a deep, deep breath so that her already enormous breasts swelled even bigger. Then the 1000 foot tall blonde swung her colossal, firm, mammoth boobs like two vast wrecking balls from side to side, smashing forcefully into the Sacre Coeur.
The whitish building stood no chance against the huge globes of titflesh. The two centuries-old masonry flew apart into thousands of fragments as Gina's boobs hit it. The building was reduced layer by layer each time the tremendously titted titaness twisted the torso to and fro. 
BLAM! Her breasts, unimpressed by the impacts into the seemingly solid stone, wiped another piece of the church complex aside.
SMASH! The work of years destroyed, all in a few moments by an enormous boob slamming against it.
As only the foundations stood, Gina lifted up her breasts, bent over, and let them fall down on it. Again. And again. Her prodigious orbs crumbed the leftovers of the Sacre Coeur, as well as cracking and smashing the stairs leading towards it.
"Quite some wrecking balls I got, eh?" she remarked. "I've awoken men out of a coma with these babies."
"Gee, and I thought I had a lot," Patricia said who had been watching the crushing scene.
Standing on the Gare du Nord train station!
She vaguely noticed the Thalys train from Germany smashing into the side of one foot. Glancing down, she lifted her foot, turned it 90 degrees and crushed two cars of the train underneath it. The reddish metal folded like tinfoil, the furniture and people inside was flattened, adding to the mayhem that already had erupted as she had trampled a good deal of the station as she had taken a position to have a nice view of Gina's demolishing business. 
"Yeah, when the Creator rained breasts most women stood under an umbrella, but I took off my clothes and laid naked on my back," Gina joked.
Both giantesses laughed.
"Time for some dick," Gina said. "Come I'll show you", she added as she saw Patricia's puzzled look.
Both 1000 feet tall girls trampled through Paris, crushing and killing whatever was unfortunate enough to be in their path. Buildings, either monuments or modern, trams and busses, people and trees, it was all trod upon by their enormous, heavy, naked feet. Nothing was able to withstand their countless tons of weight, and no building, no matter how old and beautiful, was given the respect by the two titanesses to be spared.
"Wait, look!" Patricia suddenly said and stopped.
"Hm?" Gina replied, first looking over her shoulder and then down, following Patricia's gaze.
They were standing in one of the most famous streets of Paris, the Champs Elysees. Patricia was looking down at another monument of the city.
The Arc de Triompfe.
"I bet even my big toe doesn't fit under its arch," she remarked. Grinning, she curled her four other toes and slid her big toe under the arch of the 200 year-old monument build by emperor Napoleon.
With some effort, Patricia pressed her toe through it. Although the Arch showed a few cracks here and there, she was able do so. 
"Look, it fits. Barely." Gina observed.
"Yeah, but can it bear my toe's power?" Patricia replied grinning.
With that, she curled her big toe as well. The Arc de Triompfe burst open like being blown up by dynamite. Huge chunks of sculptured stone fell along Patricia's foot, breaking into pieces as they hit the street. Patricia wiggled her toes, then lifted her foot and stomped with her heel on the leftovers of the monument. She grinded her heel, so that nothing but unrecognizable debris remained.
"Its out of fashion anyway," she remarked dryly.
Both giantesses laughed and continued their devastating walk towards Gina's goal.
The Eiffel Tower.
"Now, I'll show you some dick," she said as they stood next to the also 1000 foot tall monument.
Using her hands, Gina spread her enormous, awesome boobs and let them smash against the frame of the Eiffel Tower about 600 feet from the ground. The metal was pressed flat like tinfoil between her boobs and the entire tower shook. 
"Wee!" Gina cried and rubbed her gigantic milking machine up and down over the metallic surface. "What... a... dick.... Mmmmm."
Patricia stood there again, giggling as she saw how Gina tit-fucked the Eiffel Tower. Brought back memories.
She suddenly recalled having destroyed the Louvre in her own story. The giantess turned and let her gaze wander over Paris. She spotted the museum soon enough, on the other side of the Seine river.
Smiling, she went towards it, stepping over the river. She didn't care she trampled a good deal of panicked people as she put her foot on the other side of the shore, nor did she even notice the old building her toes obliterated. Her eyes solely fixed on the Louvre, she went towards it.
"Hi, I'm baaack!" Patricia said playfully, standing in front of the museum, looking down at it with her hands on her hips and grinning wickedly. "Missed me?"
She lifted her foot and brought the ball of it down on the glass pyramid at its entrance, shattering the -for her- small thing. Patricia then stomped on the Louvre itself, obliterating all of the art inside, wandering back and forth as if she was marching like a soldier. To make the humiliation complete, she whistled the French national anthem while doing so, trampling everything on the music's rhythm.
The people of Paris went mad. Two 1000 feet tall giantesses rampaging through their city, killing and destroying everything. It was too much to bear. At now, one was titfucking the Eiffel Tower while the other one trod their Louvre with its fine collections into oblivion. The suicide rate increased tremendously.
"Hey, Gina, look what I crushed!" Patricia bellowed as she finished destroying the large museum complex.
"Hm?" Gina murmured and turned. Unfortunately, her tits were still sealed around the Eiffel Tower and as the huge boobed giantess twisted her torso. Her vast, massive orbs ripped the large metal building without any effort from its foundations. 
Gina heard the rumbling as the Eiffel Tower came loose. She looked at it, the tower firmly wedged in her cleavage and torn from the ground. It didn't fall down, but was held by nothing but her breasts, their sheer mass more than enough to keep the large, heavy tower from falling. First, she was surprised, then amused.
"Oops! Look what my little boobies did! They tore this excuse of a tower clear from the ground. And this should be a sturdy building, hm? Even one of my cute, small titties, the softest part of my body, can easily hold it. Ha, ha, ha!"
Both girls laughed. They had fun! And they knew that after a few chapters, they'd grow many times their current height and would continue their destruction throughout Europe....



"Gee, what do you men have with big breasts?" Lara asked. She had been hearing the story from Vaalser4.
"Well, as far as I can tell, men don't have them. And that makes them interesting for us," he replied. "At least that's why I think...."
"Who's next?" Lara asked, wearily.  
"Let's see.... Ah yes, our two best friends in South America, Jorien and Gwen. Time for action, girls," Vaalser4 replied. 

Chapter 5 by Vaalser4

Chapter 5 
Jorien and Gwen in South Africa

"Great, now I'm here, finally a real giantess, and I get stuck with a criminal," the now 1200 feet tall Jorien muttered. She sulkingly strode through Rio de Janeiro, kicking at the skyscrapers, which broke like made of thin glass and stomping through the neighborhood, crushing rows of houses. As a career- and businesswoman, she had always hated those that took for free what others had been working for.
"And one that is not ashamed of whatever," she thought, looking over her shoulder. 
Gwen sat, naked like Jorien herself, on the ground and rubbed handfuls of tiny people over her breasts. Gwen wasn't nearly as stacked as Patricia, let alone Gina, but for the people that ended as red smears all over her bosom, her boobs were big enough. A quick look at her erect nipples told Jorien she was really enjoying it.
"Choo lookin' at?" Gwen asked aggressively as she saw Jorien watching.
"Phah!" Jorien spat, and unwillingly kicked another skyscraper.
Gwen stood up, throwing the poor people she still held away like a wad of paper. She walked towards Jorien until she stood close in front of her. She brought her face towards hers.
"I don't like your attitude, bitch." she said in a threatening tone.
Jorien looked at her expressionless. As a businesswomen, she was used to such talk. In her business company, it had always been a cut-throat competition, so Gwen's tone didn't frighten her the least. And even if, Jorien was trained enough by her profession not to show any fear.
"Are you shocked when I tell you I care a damn shit about that?" she said, haughtily.
Gwen was taken aback for a moment. She had not expected this academic-looking girl be so brave. Or was it foolishness? 
"Watch your mouth, bitch, I've killed people for less," she said.
Jorien was unimpressed. "What does it look like I'm doing here?" she said, nodding down and deliberately crushing a three story-house slowly under her foot. "Go over there, that's were you belong. The slums," the businesswoman concluded. Then she turned her back towards the young criminal and lazily continued stomping.
Gwen was furious. The cheek! Angrily, she looked around her to strike Jorien with. She quickly saw something useful.
The Cristo Redentor Statue.
Gwen grabbed it, tore it from its socket and with all her strength, smashed it against Jorien's head. The marble statue was about as big as Gwen's hand and crumbled against the career woman's temple. Jorien staggered back, crushing a dozen cars and two trees doing so, and rubbed her head. Gwen slashed again, with her fist now, but this time, Jorien was quicker. She stepped aside, making the criminal giantess loose her balance and fall forward.Gwen fell on a large flat, crushing roughly half of the 14 storages under her belly. The concrete crumbled, but the building still proved too sturdy to be destroyed completely. Gwen hurt her belly, because the rough surface scratched her skin.
"OW!" she said. Still rubbing her tummy Gwen stood up. She was used to fighting all right, but only using a knife or firearms. She and her two cousins were untrained in unarmed combat. Neither was Jorien, but the latter was aggressive and opportunistic enough not to let that bother her. As soon as Gwen turned around to face her opponent, Jorien struck her hard in the face with her fist.
Gwen stumbled backwards again, tripped over the remains of the broken flat and fell. She landed hard on her back, totally flattening trees, cars and some houses under her. 
"Had enough, bitch?" Jorien spat. She had torn a patch of ground from Rio, with three houses on it, and held it in her hand like a rock.
Gwen sat upright and looked at her with hatred. Then the criminal giantess looked quickly around her, saw a partially destroyed train station and got an idea. She grabbed a train, which was already derailed, got up quickly and swung the wagons around like a whip. With all her strength, she struck Jorien with it. The metal wagons slashed forcefully against the gigantic businesswoman's naked skin.
"Aaargh!" Jorien cried. The slash hurt her and a red stripe appeared on her skin. It burned.
Gwen wanted to strike again, but the first hit had broken her train-whip. The wagons loosened from the blow, flying all around Rio. Gwen glanced around, looking for another train, but as she did so she was distracted for a moment. Jorien threw her patch of houses at her and hit Gwen right in her face.
The houses splattered. The ground flew apart like a snowball hitting a brick wall. Gwen, in a reflex, turned her head. Jorien made a jump and propelled herself with force against her opponent.
"I'll bang your sick head against Sugarloaf mountain, until your demented brains splash out, you dirty criminal!", she cried.
They began wrestling. Jorien was on Gwen, and the two rolled over Rio. 
A trail of destruction, flattened houses, skyscrapers and trees was all that remained in the city. Whether it were houses of the rich and powerful, or the makeshift cottages of the poor, the huge weight of both fighting titanesses waltzed everything equally flat. Oblivious to the chaos and mayhem down on the ground, not caring about the scores of panicked people that were smashed under their bodies, both giantesses fought in the streets. 
With means more than one street at the same time. Like a gigantic, pink steamroller, the two 1000 feet tall bodies flattened entire city blocks like a gigantic avalanche.  Gwen, now on top, lunged, but Jorien struck her arm away so that the criminal gigantic fist struck a skyscraper. The poor building was neatly cut in half, the top flying over Rio. It plummeted in its natural harbor, effectively blocking the port. 
Jorien pushed Gwen off her, who fell on a small park, breaking the trees under her back like matchsticks. She quickly stood up, as did her adversary, and without paying attention to the cars and people they flattened under their feet, the fight continued.
Gwen and Jorien smashed into each other like sumowrestlers. With all their strength they pushed, until Gwen was able to make Jorien trip over her leg. She was able to push Jorien to the ground, climbing on her and, tearing a large office complex out of the ground, was about to bash her head to a pulp with it.
"HALT!"
Gwen couldn't do anything. She was frozen, as was Jorien.
"We need both of you for the giga chapter," Vaalser4 said. It was his doing that both giantesses had to stop. After all, he was writing the story.
"Come, you've had your fun, now behave," he said in a softer tone. "You don't need to be friends, for you'll probably never meet again after this story, but for now it enough fighting. Cool your anger on what's left of Rio."
Gwen and Jorien stood up, shot each other dirty looks and began stomping angrily at the tiny houses at their feet.
"You could've made them friends," Lara said.
"Yeah, but it would hardly be a good story, in which they first try to kill each other and then suddenly they are the best of friends. Well no matter, its time for our two heavyweights in Asia," Vaalser4 said.

Chapter 6 by Vaalser4

Chapter 6 
Samantha and Laura in Asia  

It was chaos in Beijing. From out of nowhere, two gigantic, Caucasian women had appeared. One had long, blond hair and was about 900 feet tall, the other was a redhead and measured approximately 1000 feet. Both where naked, so that their plump bodies, overweight and covered with huge layers of lard, could clearly be seen. Two massive giantesses, each in their late twenties.
Samantha and Laura strolled through China's capital, crushing old and new buildings alike under their feet. No matter how sturdy, the pathetic masonry crumbled immediately under their huge weight. If they had been thin girls, their weight would have been impressive already, but now, the Chinese were confronted with two women in possession of a huge rolls of fat, adding tremendously to the mass of the rampaging giantesses. One could only imagine how much they would weigh. 
The shuddering, blubbering fat on their bellies, their thick calves, enormous thighs and stupendous asses, it all added to a vast, deadly mass of flesh that mercilessly pressed everything the huge, naked feet trod upon to powder, to mush and thin layers of unrecognizable material.
The thick calluses under both girls' soles withstood even the sharpest of things. Spires and pointed beams of wood, sharp stones and pieces of metal, it all broke, cracked and bent against the dried, hardened skin that was about half a foot thick.
The two girls chatted cheerfully, oblivious to the mayhem they caused.
"You really fucked the Taj Mahal?" Laura asked, laughing.
"Yeah, it was fun," Samantha replied. "And I put an entire city in my damp, stinking shoe."
Laura laughed. It was fun to hear all this mischievous stuff, especially since she hadn't been a giantess for long before she was eaten by her kitchen help. But now she was back alive, though smaller than she had been, and enjoyed crushing these pitiful constructions while being entertained by Samantha’s stories.
"And so I hovered my huge ass over my brother, and squeezed. The little shit was smothered to death by big shit," she laughed. 
"Well I shitted on an entire city," Laura said, glad to be able to tell something as well. "That growing stuff gave me the runs. Countless tons of blubbery shit oozing its way though Livorna, imagine that."
Both girls laughed.
As they reached one of the main streets of Beijing, they halted their stroll. The entire street was clogged with cars, some honking, others already abandoned. Tens of thousands of people ran, their black hair looked from the giantesses points of view like a swirling, crawling mass of ants or termites.
Behind them, a path of huge footprints showed were they had walked, as if the city was made of fresh snow. Flattened buildings, cars, crushed and wilted trees and countless people were embedded in each one, streets broke of were the brim of the footprint started, here and there black smoke arose.
But the two girls only had eyes for what lay before them. Samantha looked at Laura, with an evil grin.
"Shall we have Chinese food today?" she asked.
"Sure, why not?" Laura replied.
The streets before them were literally swarming with people. Because so many were running, the exits were clogged. The two titanesses had them trapped.
Both girls bent, and scooped up as many fleeing Chinese as they could in their cupped hands. Then they brought them to their mouth, dropping a few in the process, and let them glide in. Dozens of Chinese fell into the huge, gaping maws of both fat women, the first being the lucky ones, for they landed on the soft, moist tongues. But then others fell, many on top of each other, injuring themselves severely. Not that it mattered much, for only after a few seconds, darkness engulfed them all as the two huge, hungry titanesses closed their mouths and began chewing.
Teeth, big as garden sheds, hard as rock and without the slightest mercy, crushed a handful of people each time they made contact with each other to a bloody pulp. No bone was left intact, no organ untouched. Every single Chinaman and -woman was turned into puree as the giantess grinded and bit. A gulp, and the fleshy, bloody mass glid down their long throats, to be digested in a huge pool of acid. Clothes and all.
They repeated this, again and again. No remorse, no withholding. There were more than enough Chinese anyway.
Beijing’s population was being reduced significantly. Those that weren't trampled or eaten would die of stress, injury and absent medical care, or was killed by fellow Chinese in the struggle to survive and the resulting anarchic chaos that would follow the two giantesses' visit.
Samantha tore a small -to her- bridge, made entirely out of wood, from its foundations. It was crowded with cars and people, now being held helplessly in the air. For the giantess, it looked like a large board. With one hand, she held it like a tray, while flicking off the cars with the other. 
"I don't want to eat metal. Gives me hydrogen belches," she said. The cars flew into a relatively undamaged part of the city, were they struck large holes into the buildings they collided with.
Grinning at Laura, who stood watching with interest, Samantha put one end of the bridge in her open mouth. Then she slowly lifted the other end, making everyone glide inside her mouth. To the tiny people, her mouth was like a tunnel.Countless panicked Chinese disappeared in her gaping mouth, like they were grains of rice. Having a mouthful, Samantha swallowed. She didn't chew, but simply swallowed dozens of people alive. They'd plummet to their deaths in her vast stomach, or choke, or be dissolved into countless gallons of biting, corroding acid.
"Aah, that was good!" Samantha said, rubbing her enormous belly. "But now, I think I have to go to the bathroom."
"Me too," Laura agreed. "Now, where is an appropriate place to do our duties?"
"A private place...", Samantha muttered. "Ah, yes, of course! I know! Over there," she said after having looked quizzingly over Beijing. She pointed at a large structure.
The Forbidden City.
"Chinese Emperors hardly ever left it. It was closed for the rest of the country," she told Laura. "Ideal for being in private." 
Both girls knew that it wasn't closed and private anymore, but simply acted as if it was, just to tease the Chinese more. Crushing whatever was in their path, they walked towards the Forbidden City.
They stepped easily over the deep trench and 30 foot wall surrounding the palace complex, and, while treading on countless people, made their way to the Place of Heavenly Peace.
Having reached it, both giantesses bent their knees so that their gigantic, naked asses hovered over the place in the Forbidden City. 
"At the count of three!" Laura yelled. "One... two... THREE!!!"
And both girls squeezed. Huge, tree log-sized turds emerged from their assholes, slimy, stinking, and above all, enormous. As the blood sausage-shaped shit hit the ground, several Chinese were crushed under it. Some of the turds rolled a few times before lying still as they hit the ground, flattening a few more people, while some others simply stuck to its slimy surfaces like human-shaped leaves.
The asses of the two giantesses produced turds like they were high-speed sausage-machines. Log after log emerged and fell down, slowly covering the Place of Heavenly Peace with shit of Infernal Smell. They soiled the old monument, respectless, showing their power and to humiliate the Chinese further. 
When both fat girls finally finished, both heaps of shit easily topped the 30 foot walls of the Forbidden City. Already such huge amounts of flies were on them, they looked more like a swarm of locusts. 
"Have fun cleaning it", Laura said and sarcastically waved goodbye to the tiny Chinese, who had sought cover in the countless buildings surrounding the Place and peeking out of windows and doors.
"Speaking of cleaning, we need to clean our asses," Samantha said. 
"Yeah, and I know where," Laura grinned and waved Samantha to follow her.
They walked for a while through the Chinese landscape, flattening, crushing and killing. Laura had told Samantha what she had in mind. It was quite a walk, one that was more terrifying for China than for the two giantesses though. Despite their huge bulks, both girls had quite some stamina. Certainly Laura, who was used to walking around a lot because of her occupation as a cook. Finally, leaving a trail of destruction in their wake from trod-upon farms to a swat of demolition through cities and villages, they reached their destination.
The Three Gorges Dam.
"The perfect flush toilet," Laura said, already standing in the waters of the Jiang Tze river. The dam's walls were about half her height. Samantha followed her in the water and looked at the dam with approval. Both girls crouched, their dirty asses towards the now small walls of the once-proud construction.
"One... ", Samantha counted.
"Two..." , Laura continued.
"THREE!" they both shouted and struck the dam's wall with their elbows. 
The wall, able to withhold countless millions of gallons of water, crumbled under the huge force of their blows. The waters behind it broke free, crashing, swirling, washing everything away in its path. Everything but the two gigantic, plump girls, to whom the devastating current was nothing but a pleasant stream, barely able to clean their dirty asses. But it was adequate.
"AAAaaahh!" Samantha sighted. "That was good."
"Yeah," Laura agreed. "Lets hope the little mites rebuild and refill the dam quickly. After all, we need to shit daily."
And laughing, both titanesses stood up and walked away, leaving the flooded area without even as much as glancing at it.


"Yuck! Repulsive!" Lara said, her face twisted in disgust. "How can you write something like that?"
"There are people who like this. Nothing more humiliating than a giantess shitting on whatever humans build. Or on the humans themselves," Vaalser4 said. 
"Bah, I'm glad I can't see it," Lara replied.
"Be glad you can't smell it either," Vaalser4 retorted.
Cala, on the other hand, was laughing like mad. She kept repeating: "Turds! Turds! Turds!" and couldn't help stopping laughing. Shit, that was something funny for her.
"Well," Vaalser4 said, "Now its time for our trio, before we get to the giga part. Let's see, where shall we put Robyn, Julia and Lisa? Ah yes...".

Chapter 7 by Vaalser4

Chapter 7
Robyn, Julia and Lisa in Indianapolis

Feet. Enormous feet. 
The people of Indianapolis would be haunted by feet in their nightmares for many years to come, suppose they survived this. Feet.
Out of the blue, three huge, naked girls had appeared in the Round Plaza, two about 1000 feet tall, one stood 1200 feet. 
After having enjoyed the panorama from their height -and being oblivious to the cars that crashed into their heels- one of the girls spoke.
"Wow!" Julia said. "So that is what it is to be a real giantess! It's fantastic! Look at the small houses! The tiny people! The cars! Like toys!"
The giantess, a Latino girl, had never been a real giantess, for she had been connected to a device that was able to transmit ones fantasies into the mind of someone else, who then had to experience them helplessly.
"Yes," Robyn, the tallest one of the trio, said, "it's marvelous, isn't it? And when you are so big, you can do, for example, THIS!"
Yelling the last word, the huge volleyball player swung one of her beautiful, pedicured feet forward, over the monument at the square and crushed it without much fuss. Its masonry crumbled like thin plaster and the fountain disappeared totally under the naked sole.Robyn twisted her foot like extinguishing a cigarette butt. Not that she needed to do that, for the weight of her foot alone was more than enough to obliterate the puny Civil War Memorial.
"And look at all those fragile cars," Lisa said, who had been granted giantesshood by divine plan and ravaged Cologne and Bonn in Germany, "so easily flattened."
The German girl lifted her toes using her feet muscles, and placed the ball of her foot on three abandoned cars simultaneously, squeezing them into thin metal plates instantly. 
"Whooo!" she cried happily as she let her toes fall on the ground like a released drawbridge on another car. It too was crushed, by nothing but a few toes as big as vans.
"What about the houses?" Robyn said. Slowly, she let one of her pedicured, naked feet crush a large, four-story building complex. As if in slow motion, her gigantic foot crashed through its roof, cracking the masonry, shattering the windows. With little effort, the truly enormous volleyball pro brought her foot down. Her skin seemed indestructible, no metal beams, wood or stone could as much as scratch it. Robyn twisted her foot a little as it reached the ground and tore it from the now severely damaged building. It looked like someone had taken a large bite out of it.
Lisa and Julia laughed. This was power! The city of Indianapolis, lying at their feet. And soon, under them. Julia thought of what the people had to experience. Three gigantic, naked women, having a great time destroying, smashing, killing. While everyone was in panic, merely thinking of their own survival, they were having fun.
"Hey, Vaalser4," Robyn suddenly shouted, "could you give me a vacuum cleaner?"
A moment later, she was holding one, nicely adapted to her size.
"What do you need that for?" Julia asked.
"Watch," Robyn grinned, an evil twinkle in her prominent, bright blue eyes.
She turned the gigantic vacuum cleaner on (it worked without a power outlet) and went to a large street, full of fleeing people with it. From the height of the three giantesses, the mass of people looked like ants whose nest had been thoroughly disturbed. They only saw their heads, brown, black and blonde hair, all twirling as they struggled to escape.
No chance.
Robyn held the howling machine over the people, who got sucked in like pieces of dust. It was amazing to see them disappear, their screams drowned in the ear- shattering (to them) sound of the vacuum cleaner. Within half a minute, the crowded street was as good as empty.
Robyn turned the machine off and took the now full sack. She held it high in triumph.
"One way to get rid of an angry mob," she told the two other giantesses. "Now, what shall we do with it?"
"Sit on it," Lisa suggested.
"Use it as a pillow," Julia grinned.
"Or step on it and then drink the blood," Lisa laughed.
"No, I've got an idea," Robyn said, looking at the Lucas Oil Sport Stadium. "Come!"
The three giantesses walked towards the stadium. Needless to say they walked in a straight line, stepping careless on cars, trees and people while crashing through countless buildings. 
At the stadium, Robyn emptied the sack on the field. Most people survived the fall.
Robyn seated herself on a nearby hill, reducing its height a little under her vast mass, and placed both her naked feet in the swirling mass of tinies in the stadium.
"This," she said, "is like those aquaria where little fish nibble at your feet. Now we have a lot of tinies here to nibble at ours. And clean them!"
Lisa and Julia laughed. 
"OK, you mites," Robyn addressed the people in the stadium. "Lick my feet clean. Eat away the callus and dead skin. And if I don't think you do your best, I'll squash you by the hundreds here in this stadium like the ants you are! And those that try to run for it, will be grinded into nothingness under my fingers!"
She let her feet, each easily 170 feet long, rest against the diagonally ascending tribunes so the little ones could reach every inch of them. Soon, dozens of little tongues and hands worked their way around her hardened, bloodied and dirty soles.
Lisa walked around the stadium and did the same. She spotted a few daredevils who tried to make a run for it from the exit opposed to Robyn. Quickly, she squashed them, savoring the little pops their exploding bodies made under her sole. Her feet got wet. Oh well, she had a lot of tiny foot slaves to clean the blood and meat sticking under them.
Julia joined in as well, and the trio enjoyed how their humiliated slaves had to swallow their pride (as well as blood, dirt and human flesh) while cleaning their feet.
"Aaah, this is life, isn't it?" Robyn said. She enjoyed the nibbling feeling at her soles, while her  -mostly- unconscious moving of her feet causing injury or death for those caught by them.
"Yeah," Julia said. "Its great to be so big."
"And soon, we'll be bigger," Lisa added. "Hence, we need clean feet. To trample more and more with them."
The three giantesses laughed. Yes, soon they would be so huge, the people would consider their present size as small.... 




Lara shook her head.
"Always those feet things. What do you guys like so much about that? Feet are smelly," she said.
"Well, one of the reasons I guess," Vaalser4 replied, "Your feet are on the ground, so that's the only part of a giantess' body that still is eye-level with the people. And using your feet by standing or stepping on something is kind of humiliating. And that's also important. Humiliation."
He glanced over to Bibi, who was murmuring a tuneless song to herself, only interrupted by an occasional swig from the bottle. 
"OK," he said, "And now its time for the second part of the story. Giga! Isabell and Jessica, it's your turn again!"

Chapter 8 by Vaalser4

Chapter 8
Isabell and Jessica in Africa, part 2

Crunch! Swoosh! Splat!
Countless acres of rain forest was flattened as four gargantuan, naked feet stepped upon them. Nothing, no tree, animal or even geological feature, was able to withstand their mass. As if the large, dark green areas of impenetrable vegetation was nothing but moss, populated by mites. 
Each foot was about two miles long, 4,000 feet broad and weighted countless tons. The hardened soles crushed everything without feeling the slightest pain, no sharp stakes of wood or stone was able to pierce the thick skin. 
Large, barefoot-shaped prints with brown, died plants and crumbled stones were all that was left when one of the two giantesses lifted their feet. The African rain forest, along with all that was in it, died under their huge mass.
Even the people living in the jungle were less than ants to the two giga- girls. Isabell, 14 miles tall just like Jessica, wiped out an entire tribe of pygmies without even knowing it. The members of the little people stuck like tiny blobs of red under her enormous toes and ball of her foot, along with the remains of their dwellings and lush surroundings.
The African cities fared no better. As if they were grayish patches, both giantesses stepped on them without care. It was hard to tell if they were even aware of their mass killings and destruction. Both girls were chatting while entire countries got trampled. Not even the city of Khartoum, with its population of  6,5 million people was noticed as Jessica's gargantuan right foot landed right in the center of it, rested there for a second and then was lifted, leaving only a 1500 feet deep hole the shape of a bare foot behind. The once- goddess was too occupied talking to her fellow giga giantess that she hadn't even consciously felt the capital of Sudan's center crushing under her sole.
"So you made him think you were a giantess big enough to swallow the Earth?" Jessica asked Isabell, amused.
"Yeah, Mikey wasn't aware I connected him to the Matrixer," Isabell replied. "Believe me, he never even looked angry at me again since then. Always poking fun at me because of my big nose.... Oh, I used it to push him into the sun, while he was sitting on the moon," she added.
Jessica laughed. Thinking back of her own adventure, becoming a giantess by divine will, she regretted not having done such weird things. Only showing off her height and having sex. Ah, well.
Isabell, after having become a giga giantess like her, wanted to go to Egypt, a country her arrogant ex liked so much. She wanted to wreck havoc on it, once again, and Jessica agreed. Her new friend really had good ideas.
They had been walking over the African continent, with strides about 8 miles long. The distance between Cape Town and Cairo was vast for a normal sized human, but if you are 14 miles tall, it is a cakewalk. Even as they took a detour to follow the river Nile. From the girls point of view, the river was a glittering lint, and they walked alongside it. Where countless expeditions had had terrible difficulties following its course, the two girls ridiculed them all by walking alongside the river as if it was a picnic walk. Nothing was an obstacle for them, and without any difficulty they went from Tanzania through Sudan and finally, Egypt. 
"Hello," Isabell thundered as they stood in the country. "I'm back! Missed me?"
Grinning, the raven -haired giantess began stomping through the antique land, trampling entire cities into rubble. Isabell thought of her ex, Mike, and his cheeky girlfriend Tess as she crushed the archeological site of Luxor, destroying ancient statues and buildings in a split second.
"What a shame," Jessica said. "It stood for thousands of years, and you destroy it like nothing in an instant."
"Oh, let me show you something," Isabell replied and beckoned Jessica to follow her.
Both giga- girls walked towards Cairo, were they halted before the Pyramids, to them nothing more than some small bumps in the landscape.
Isabell bent and with great deft, plucked the two largest Pyramids from the sand. She held them up for Jessica to see.
"You know, as I told you before, Mike always made remarks about my big nose. Called me Pinocchio or trunk-face. I tell you what. He was right. I have a big nose... because... (she shoved a pyramid in each of her nose hole)... who can do THIS?" She showed Jessica her nose with both pyramids inside. It was a humiliation for the industriousness and toil of mankind. The giga- giantesses both laughed.
Suddenly, Isabell gasped and sneezed. The sand on the Pyramids tickled inside her nose, and now she let a sneeze that could be heard for many miles. The two small Pyramids flew from her nose, along with thousands of gallons of slime, and crushed into Cairo, for Isabell didn't use a hand to cover her face.
The ancient wonders destroyed two city blocks and broke into countess pieces. 
"Gesundheit," Jessica said in an ironic voice.
"Thanks," Isabell replied and gazed down at the remaining pyramid. "One alone is sad," she said, rubbing her nose and sniffing. Without much fuss, she used her big toe to step on the last pyramid. The huge, massive stone building was unable to withstand the far huger mass of the 1 mile long toe of Isabell. It broke apart as if made out of brittle, dried mud. Where for thousands of years the proud pyramid had stood, now a huge toe lay. Too bad for Cairo the heel of Isabell's foot crushed another city block as she trod down after destroying the last wonder of the world.
Laughing, both girls systematically trampled the remains of Egypt's capital totally flat. Every building, street and tree, not to mention cars and people, was pressed together under the four enormous, heavy, naked feet of the two titanesses. Even the tallest, proudest buildings fell as easy as the pitiful ramshackle huts in the slums. Under the feet of a two 14 mile tall rampaging giantess everything was equal.
"Now I don't hope Ra will be mad at me," Jessica said after Cairo was nothing but compressed debris. "He was the result of a genetic experiment, you know. At least that is what Zeus told me."
"Eh?" Isabell said, puzzled.
"Long story," Jessica replied.


"Well, not longer than most of my others," Vaalser4 replied. "Fine, Isabell has had her way with Egypt again, and Jessica had fun as well. Now, let's see what our two friends here in Europe are up to."
"Not the big boobs again," Lara said, in a tired voice.
"Oh yes. Even bigger than ever," Vaalser4 replied.

Chapter 9 by Vaalser4

Chapter 9
Patricia and Gina in Europe again

Germany rocked. Thunderous earthquake-like trembles shuddered through the Saarland, making trees shake, windows rattle and vases fell of every mantelpiece.
The trembles grew in magnitude each second, and people began to panic. 
They should, for two 14 mile tall giga- giantesses were on their way towards the country from France. 
It had been quite a trip. On their way through the Champagne, the first city that fell victim to them was Reims. Its distinct Cathedral, were about two dozen French kings had been crowned, was now nothing more than a flattened debris in a crater in the shape of a big toe. The palace of the Archbishop next to it was crushed by the two toes next to it, and lay just like most of the city in ruins. No, not even ruins. Trampled debris and unrecognizable rubble in a huge, 2 mile long footprint. 
Gina had stepped on the city, deftly aiming to crush the small -for her- cathedral under her big toe, while Patricia stood next to the city, laughing. 
As the duo reached the country of Luxemburg, after having trampled countless acres of grape fields used to make the famous French champagne into ultimate uselessness, Patricia squatted down on all fours. Her enormous body covered the city of Luxemburg, the capital of the country bearing the same name.
Her gigantic tits, already more than massive being at normal height, hung like two jelly-filled orbs of doom over the centre of the now eclipsed city.
Slowly, the former businesswoman lowered her chest towards the city, unable to hear the collective cry of utter terror from its inhabitants. Just as her tits were slightly above its largest buildings, she stopped. 
Patricia smiled. She let her massive boobs hang for a few seconds over the small capital, and then addressed Gina.
"Aaah, I'm getting tired," she said. 
"Perhaps you should lie down," Gina offered.
"Yes, maybe... oooh.. Yaaawn!"
As Patricia yawned a huge, fake yawn she deliberately stretched her back and trust her chest outward. Her gigantic, ultra heavy tits swelled towards the ground, crushing with ease all of Luxemburg's centre totally flat. Nothing could withstand their gargantuan mass, every building, car, tree and person was crushed by millions of tons of firm, smothering tittyflesh. 
Her tits were truly massive! Even the blue veins running through Patricia’s breasts were wider then the Alzette river which flows through Luxemburg. Like a large, erotic version of blobs revenge, Patricia's eye-catching duo covered and flattened an entire city's centre like nothing. All the giga giantess felt of it was a small tickle on the front of her chest.
"Gee, look at that Gina. These tiny mites are so pathetic! Even their proud cities can't handle my little boobies. All flat, and I'm just using the softest part of my fragile, womanly body. So pitiful!" she remarked. Patricia stood up, seeing two large holes in the ground were her gigantic breasts had been. Holes the size of a small lake. 
After having trampled Reims and destroyed Luxembourg, the two giga-girls with their giga-boobs, walked into Germany. After they had strolled for a while they saw a large, grey patch before them on the ground. It was the city of Frankfurt am Main.
Now Gina got down on all fours and let her breasts, bigger than Patricia's already awesome tits, hover over the, for her tiny, city. Her enormous, massive orbs hung dangerously over the place.
"Should I test my titties against this hovel?" Gina asked. "Luxemburg was no match for your tits, so I doubt this place had any chance against mine...".
"You can try," Patricia said, who obliviously stood on the airport, the largest one of Europe. A lot of planes and six terminals were completely flattened under her weight.
"That would be unfair," Gina replied, winking. She lowered her gargantuan, 14 mile body over Frankfurt am Main, so that her boobs touched the tops of the highest buildings, snapping a spire off here and there.
"No," Gina continued, smiling. "I won't do that... no...no...nooooo."
With each "no," she shook her gargantuan body side to side, letting her mountain-sized breasts, swollen with excitement, swing from side to side. The super firm, massive orbs struck Frankfurt am Main with a force no one could have imagined. Like two fleshy, oversized wrecking balls, her udders slammed against entire city blocks and blew the doomed buildings to dust, sending their leftovers fly left and right of her for many miles. 
"No, no, no it's unfaiiirr...", Gina said again and again, her eyes closed and a mocking smile on her face as her tits kept swinging and smashing. Even the fundaments of Frankfurt am Main, deep in the ground on which it was build, was uprooted and large chunks of earth flew all over Hessen, burying farms and nearby villages, if not already destroyed by the smashed masonry of the slammed away buildings.
Patricia laughed. It was so funny, seeing the tiny city being slapped away by a pair of huge boobs, huge even by her standards. Within two minutes, the spot on which Frankfurt had stood was nothing but a large, brown hole. Gina's tits had blown away an entire city!  
"I've got an idea. Let's go to Berlin," Patricia offered. "Its such a nice and big city."
"A big city? I must see it. Never been there," Gina replied and stood up, wiping whatever was left of Frankfurt from her breasts. Patricia noticed Gina could hardly push a dent in them as she removed the dirt, so firm were her tits. No wonder she could smash an entire city with those boobs. 
Both girls then went to the northeast, not caring what they stepped on. 
They arrived in Berlin shortly thereafter, but acted as if they didn't know, out of joy. 
"Where is Berlin?" Patricia asked mockingly, looking around her.
"Gee, I dunno," Gina replied in kind. "It should be here, that big, vast city...".
They walked around, looking the distance with a fake puzzled expression on their faces, while perfectly knowing what they were doing.
Trampling Berlin into oblivion.  
They stood right on it!
Everything of the old capital of Germany was squeezed into the soft, swampy ground, not a single building escaped the four two-mile long naked feet. Not even the sturdiest of buildings could offer the slightest resistance to their mass and the tremendous bodies they carried. All of Berlin was nothing but tiny debris within half a minute. The   inhabitants of the city all died, the huge pressure squeezing their puny bodies into solid coal.
Both girls laughed. They had had the time of their life. Patricia and Gina arched their backs, so that their gargantuan tits struck out. Then they bumped into each other, boobs forward. The largest titty-smack the world had ever witnessed ended their adventure.



"Didn't you get any breast-feeding?" Lara asked Vaalser4. 
"No Freudian analysis," Vaalser4 replied. "You studied law, not psychology, remember?"
"Pft!" Lara said, turning her head in irritation. 
"Well," Vaalser4 continued, "Now its time for a most important question...".
"Where ishhh my bottle?" Bibi said, her watery eyes scanning the floor.
"No, what will our two best friends in South America do, now that I make them... lets say 16 miles tall?" Vaalser4 finished.

Chapter 10 by Vaalser4

Chapter 10
Jorien and Gwen in South America again.


Jorien and Gwen looked at each other with hatred. They tried to stare one another down, but it didn't work. Gwen took a step towards Jorien, not caring her two mile long foot crushed a lone village in the Argentinean Pampa they were standing in.
"I do not like your attitude, bitch." She said in a menacing voice, just like she did when they had been a mere 1,000 feet tall.
"You can't stand someone more intelligent than you are," Jorien replied haughtily.
Gwen's eyes flashed with anger. Who did this arrogant shit think she was? Gwen saw red. With a scream that was heard all over Argentina, she lunged at her rival. Jorien however, was quicker. She dodged the blow and grabbed Gwen's face, so that her fingernails bored themselves in her skin and obscured her view.Gwen slapped Jorien's arm away, but as she did so, she lost her balance. With a thunderous smash, the 16 mile tall criminal giantess fell, the impact of her tremendous weight rocked the area in a devastating earthquake. Settlements near and far were literally vibrated apart by the huge shockwaves her gigantic body caused as it hit the ground.
Jorien took a few steps back, her heels crushing whatever was left of cities being hit by the earthquake Gwen's fall caused. She didn't care. She didn't even feel. Under Jorien's feet countless buildings were pressed into solid rock, but the also 16 mile tall business woman didn't even sense it. She had her gaze fixed on Gwen.
Ever since they reached their current, dizzying height, they had increased their bitching as well. Gwen had been insulting her all the time as they traveled from Brazil towards Argentina. Well, she tried to insult Jorien, who was quick-witted enough to give her a fitting answer. That only fuelled Gwen's rage more as they aimlessly walked towards Argentina, crushing millions of acres of rain forest into solid diamond. Species of plants and animals, some even unknown to man, became extinct under the gargantuan, naked feet of the two quarreling giga-girls as they unconsciously crushed entire eco-systems into oblivion.
It ended as Gwen had suddenly stopped walking, somewhere in the Argentinean steppes.Jorien thought Gwen had had enough, but she, once again, had become angry to a point she physically attacked her. 
The gigantic criminal got up and lunged again, hitting the unprepared equally gigantic businesswoman square in her face. Jorien stumbled a few steps backwards from the impact, steps that crushed another two small villages. Gwen attacked again, but this time, Jorien was ready. She quickly dived sideward, dodging her rival for the second time, but kept one leg stretched. Gwen, in her rage, didn’t see it in time a tripped over it.
She hit the ground hard again. An earthquake force 8 on the Richter scale followed her impact, cracking the ground open in her immediate surroundings and obliteration most of three nearby settlements. Not to mention she flattened a herd of 3,000 cows that were kept for beef. The owner of the cattle wouldn't have time for mourning his loss though, for as Gwen pulled herself up, she placed her hand, 2000 feet long, on what was left of his house. Under the tremendous mass of the giantess it had to bear as she stood up, Gwen's hand flattened his house, with the gaucho's, family and himself in it.
As Gwen turned around, Jorien had just began a dive towards her. With her shoulders, the fierce businesswoman rammed her rival in her stomach, knocking all of the air out of her lungs. The blow with which the air was forcefully breathed out made a nearby news helicopter spin around dangerously. Luckily, the pilot was able to stabilize the machine.Gwen stumbled backwards now and fell again, pounding Argentina a third time with an earthquake. Jorien was on her and the two giantesses began wrestling.
They rolled over Argentina, like two gigantic, pink avalanches. Their huge, ultra massive bodies waltzed everything flat. Hills, forests, villages and cities were crushed like dried cookies under a steamroller.
Chunks of rocks dropped from their backs as they rolled further, pummeling the ground like asteroid impacts. The two fighting girls left nothing but a large valley of death in their wake, were nothing was left alive and nothing would grow for a long time, since their enormous weight squeezed the ground into solid, unfertile rock.
Gwen suddenly pushed Jorien away and got up. Jorien quickly followed. The two contestants grabbed each others arms and began pushing and pulling. As they struggled, their feet stomped countless acres of land into oblivion, unaware since both giantesses were only interested in bringing each other down. Little did they care one of their feet crushed an entire village with everyone in it, while another squashed and killed a hundred-or-so herd of cattle.
Jorien bent over to grab a large chunk of rock, to the humans a small hill but to her no more than a handful of stone, to have a weapon against Gwen. But as she did so, Gwen pushed her so that the businesswoman fell sideward. The one-on-top-of-the-other wrestling began again, as did the steamrolling, the rock tumbling from her hand. 
As they reached Buenos Aires, Gwen grabbed Jorien by her hair and started to smack her head against the ground. 


Too bad Buenos Aires had been build on it.


The huge head of the gigantic businesswoman, larger and more massive than a common hill, smashed countless buildings like a huge, dark-haired wrecking ball as it hit the poor capital again and again. Skyscrapers crumbled like dust, offices and homes were smashed flat, roads, trees and countless people crushed. The huge, thick hair of Jorien got dirty with debris, car wrecks got twined stuck, people sticked like flattened lice into them.Jorien got dizzy. The pain in the back of her head became unbearable. She clawed and struck at Gwen, but that bitch didn't seem to feel it. All of Buenos Aires was obliterated, stomped into nothingness by Jorien's head, even though few was left of it already when both fighting giantesses reached it, since the three earthquakes Gwen's falling had caused had destroyed most of the Capital of Argentina.After a minute, Gwen stopped pounding. With one, huge hand, she grabbed Jorien's throat and squeezed. Jorien, already dizzy from the pounding, saw black. She was being strangled. No matter what she tried, she couldn't make Gwen stop. The lack of oxygen began to take his toll, Jorien knew it was over. Gwen had won. 
But just as she was about to die...



"...the chapter ends," Vaalser4 said. "For the fans of giantesses fighting, it should be enough, and I don't want any of my girls to die in this story," he concluded.
"Deus ex Machina," Lara said in a disapproving tone.
"Thus Maschi?" Cala asked.
Vaalser4 patted her on her head. "Never mind," he said. "It's time for the next chapter, Samantha and Laura. you liked them didn't you Cala?"
"Oh shit," Lara said.
"Yes, indeed," Vaalser4 grinned and continued.

 

Chapter 11 by Vaalser4

Chapter 11
Samantha and Laura still in Asia.


Two huge shadows loomed over the Himalaya in India. The once- proud mountains were dwarfed by the two gargantuan bulks of the 50 mile-high Samantha and Laura. They were so massive! "Vast" was a large understatement.
Their feet, each easily 7 miles long, sunk in the rocky, hard earth as if it was soft sand. Two gigantic, fleshy pillars of fat rather than muscle and sinew followed. Even the part of their calf around their ankles, were it was the thinnest, was so broad it'd take a racecar five minutes to circumvent it. Thick calves, even thicker thighs. Large layers of bubbling lard they were, mountains in their own right, sure to smother and crush everything they rested themselves on. The enormous, vast asses above them could eclipse an entire metropolis, if not crush it by simply sitting down on it. The tremendous amount of fat each cheek contained would cushion its owner in a way that even the sharpest of roofs and spires would not be felt. But even their mass, nor that of the thighs, could remotely compete with the bellies of the two giga-giantesses. More fat than all of the inhabitants of India would bring on the scale together, protruding in a awe-inspiring dimension from their body frames, wobbling and sending ripples higher than the highest flood waves as the girls moved and laughed, their gargantuan bellies jutted out in a frightening dimension. Humanity knew that nothing was able to harm them. The monstrous mass of their bellies was able to withstand everything one would've been able to throw at them, the largest shells not able to do any significant damage, the biggest bullets not able to pierce them for a fraction. Their tremendous layers of fat would've blocked and absorb it all.
Nukes? Yes, they might kill them, but at what price? The fat would vaporize and later rain down on the surface, covering huge area's with grease, ruining them forever. No, nukes were no option.
Samantha and Laura stood there, looking down at the mountains with a mocking smile on their faces. Although naked, the cold didn't seem to bother them. At their height the amount of body heat they produced seem to compensate for it. As a matter of fact, the heat from their obese bodies even started to melt the eternal snow on the mountain tops!
"Look," Samantha said. "Is that Mount Everest, the highest mountain in the world?"
"Yeah," Laura replied. "Funny, doesn't look like a high mountain to me! It barely reaches my calf!"
"Bah, I'll show them how high their Mount Everest is," Samantha said, with an evil grin. "But first, I need some room!"
The enormous giantess bent over and began crushing the mountain range surrounding Mount Everest in her gigantic hands. The rocks crumbled like wads of rotten paper between her thickly, 2,5 mile long fingers. She didn't even realize she destroyed numerous mountain villages this way as well. Samantha threw the debris away, not caring she was destroying entire cities with huge chunks of rocks. To her, these chunks were small pieces of gravel anyway.
The people of India could do nothing but watch in horror as their mountains were destroyed and removed by a 50 mile tall girl, as evil and uncaring as she was fat. The other stood next to her, amusing herself.
Within a quarter of an hour all mountains were completely gone, save the Mount Everest. It now stood there alone, like a lonely tooth in an old man's mouth.
Samantha stood up, turned, and bent a little through her knees. The most massive, gigantic, tremendous ass the world had ever seen came hovering down, like a pink, fat moon. Its butt crack alone was large and deep enough to pass for a valley, while the asshole, revealed as the fat giantess pulled the gigantic, city-mashing cheeks apart like nothing, was as big as a crater. 
The entire world, before their TV's or on the internet, watched in horror as Samantha began to shit. The people had had some hope her bowels were emptied after their visit to China, but that hope turned out to be futile. A gigantic, slimy, ribbed log, its diameter easily thrice that of a common sport stadium, sneaked its way out of it. 
One mile. Two miles. Three miles. Longer and longer the turd grew, until finally at five an a half miles it broke off and fell on the ground, next to the Mount Everest. With a large "THUD" it hit the ground, curling itself like a slimy, light-brown snake.Samantha squeezed and another turd followed. It grew and grew, until it seemed the fat giga- giantess had a large, brown tail. It broke and fell neatly on the first turd. Both logs were so massive, they came half way up the Mount Everest already. And Samantha hadn't finished shitting.BBRRRTTT!!! Like a huge, brown avalanche, a wave of blubbery, beige, soft shit literally sprayed from the mammoth ass that hovered dangerously over what was once the Himalaya. The leftovers of the mountain range were doused with a stream of human waste beyond imagination. The two logs, already massive in their own right, were buried within three seconds under a tremendous shower of thick, mush-like waste, piling itself higher and higher. People watching it through the media lost their lunches, while the inhabitants near "Ground Zero" were gassed to death as winds carried the stench and replaced the air with a mixture of sulfur and methane odors. 
"Aaaaah..." Samantha breathed blissfully. "That was good! Nothing beats happiness like a good digestion, I suppose."
She stood upright and turned. She smiled broadly.
Her pile of shit topped the Mount Everest!
"Look at that," she triumphantly exclaimed. "This is power! I can shit higher than the world's tallest mountain! What can be more humiliating than that?"
"Well," Laura answered, "I might have an idea."
She left, leaving a slightly puzzled Samantha behind, but returned soon after. She showed her friend what she had in her hands. It was a city.
"This is Delhi," Laura said. "I dug it out, like a patch of grass. About 10 million inhabitants." 
She held the poor city over Samantha's pile of shit and turned it upside down. A small rain, for both 50 mile tall titanesses hardly more than glitter, fell on top of the huge mountain of waste.
"Ten million people, and they now lay in your shit. But that is not all," Laura smiled.
She placed Delhi on the ground and let her thick, fleshy foot hover dangerously close over it.
"You there, microbes in the divine shit of my friend," she bellowed down. "I'm going to crush your puny, unworthy city to dust, if..." she looked up and smiled devilishly at Samantha, who watched her amused.
"...if you don't start eating her shit right now!" she concluded.
The people in her waste were in no condition, both physically and mentally, to hear her. Let alone that they were able to consume millions of tons of waste. The either choked to death in the blubbery shit, died of asphyxiation, or simply were so panicked that all their sensed were numbed. And even if they would eat, it'd take quite some time before both girls would notice a reduction in Samantha's layer of shit.
"The worms dare disobey us!" Samantha exclaimed!
"Then let's punish them!" Laura answered.
With that, she grabbed Mount Everest and tore it from the ground. The 50 mile tall cook then pushed the mountain, for her nothing more than a large rock, on her friend's pile of shit and squeezed. She pressed the mountain so hard that the ten millions inhabitants of Delhi were either crushed to death or smothered in Samantha's shit.The waste mulched from under the mountain, like cream from a cake one stabbed his fork in. 
Laura didn't want to step on Samantha's pile with her barefoot, hence she had used the mountain.
Samantha laughed. Such power! She would never, ever have enough of it. Laura stood upright and both giantesses laughed even harder. Then both girls bumped their enormous bellies together with a "SMACK!, just like Patricia and Gina did with their boobs. A smack that shook every yet standing building in the immediate surroundings and sent ripples the size of small hills over their lard-covered bodies. Another adventure came that way to an end.




Lara shook her head, while Cala was nearly drowning in her tears. 
"With a story like that, you don't need a diet. It spoils my appetite," the blind girl said. "You are a perverse pig, you know that?"
"I try to be," Vaalser4 replied slyly. "OK, now its time for the last adventure. Robyn, Julia and Lisa, your performance!"

 

Chapter 12 by Vaalser4

Chapter 12
Robyn, Julia and Lisa in North America again.

The ground shook. As if it was alive and struggling, waves and waves that destroyed everything rippled though the landscape. Entire cities were torn apart, forests uprooted, hills crumbled. The reason were three young women, whose footfalls ceaselessly pounded the North American continent on their way to Washington DC.
Three 25-mile high women.
Well, one was 25 and a half mile. Robyn was always the tallest.
Their feet, each easily three-and-a-half miles long and about a mile broad, caused apocalyptic tremors. Even when one of the trio stepped on a village, it had already been obliterated by the huge earthquakes their footfalls caused long before they reached it. They landscape they left in their wake was as lifeless as that of the moon.
The army tried to stop the three giga giantesses, but couldn't hurt or even slow them down the slightest. Airplanes had no chance. They girls didn't even have to swat at them. They just had to keep walking to eliminate the many million dollars worth of jets. Some crashed against their huge, huge bodies and exploded, unable to dodge the gigantic, moving walls of flesh. Thick thighs, the planes couldn't reach higher altitudes that the position of that part of their bodies, smashed merciless against the planes. Thighs about two miles broad couldn't be evaded. Nor harmed. Neither Lisa, nor Julia, and certainly not the nicely muscled, taller Robyn even remotely felt the jets crashing into them. To them, they were less than grains of sand.Those airplanes didn't end that way were swept through the air by the winds the fast moving girls caused. Each second, their huge bodies moved about two miles forward, their massive frames causing enormous air replacements. The jets, like feathers in a gale, swirled though the air before they crashed.Ground forces weren't there. How could they? The tremors of their footfalls would deter tanks, artillery and infantry to get a proper, firm place to stand. And even if, even the biggest, most modern artillery shell would hardly reach above the giantesses’' ankles, without as much as scratching their thick, impenetrable skin. I'd be suicide, the leaders in the nation's capital realized. 
And now the titanic trio was approaching their city. Already the tremors their footfalls caused made windows shatter, trees shake, cars bounce. The police tried in vain to keep the panicked inhabitants of Washington DC calm, but no matter how hard they tried, everywhere the mobs broke though whatever roadblocks they had erected and ran mindlessly further. Here and there policemen were overrun and downtrodden by the fleeing masses.
Then a large, naked foot came down, so vast and massive it easily trumped the downtrodding.
Robyn’s huge, carefully aimed step squashed two thousand people to goo, their blood running from under her sole like she stepped on a juicy tomato. Her other foot followed, crushing another huge number of people as well as an entire neighborhood.
"Ants", she said haughtily. "Termites. What should were care about their lives? About the insignificant things they build? I only need to spread my toes to shove an entire row of houses away. They couldn't even lift a tip of my hair... we are divine!"
"Or infernal," Julia said who stood carelessly on two city blocks with her mocha-colored feet. "Like the philosopher Sartre said, hell are the others. Hence the name of the machine I use to punish students. This is hell. We are the demons."
"Better to rule in hell than to serve in heaven," Laura added. She had arrived in Washington DC as well and carefully, painfully slow, crushed houses by the score. Whatever stood after the trio's tremors had ceased, crunched like thin, fragile glass under the German giantesses' feet. "At least in the heaven I know, Walhalla," she concluded. She realized that the spirit of that priest of Wotan had somehow tricked her into becoming a giantess.
Rows and rows of buildings were crushed with each step. Even the highest skyscrapers hardly reached the ankles of the three giga-girls, that is, if they still stood. But the tremors and earthquakes their footfalls caused made every building topple and collapse already, so that only rubble was being trod upon. All of Washington Dc was trampled into the ground, pressed together into solid rock and coal.
Robyn blew some clouds out of her view. The fluffy whitish clouds dissolved like simple cigarette smoke. While she considered her blowing soft, it fact it was a gale for the people in the doomed capital, causing the dust of the already destroyed buildings to swirl around forcefully. As well as some people.
"Look, a needle," Robyn remarked. She gazed down at a tiny spike, which seemed like the needle of a pine. It was the Washington Monument, its height now ridiculed by the sheer unbelievable sizes of the trio.
Robyn flicked at it with her big toe, which was a good deal bigger than the monolith. The Washington Monument exploded into tiny fragments, leaving nothing but a gaping hole in the ground.
Lisa used her big toe as well: to grind the Lincoln Memorial to dust. The statue of the respected president crumbled as if made out of brittle plaster.
Julia, meanwhile, bent over the Reflecting Pool and drained it within two seconds. While doing so, the Latino unconsciously stretched one leg, which bulldozed through the White House, rendering it more damaged than the aliens in "Independence Day" did. She didn't even feel it.
"We've done it, " Robyn remarked happily. "The capital of the US lies at out feet. Literally." 
"Then let's celebrate, " Lisa said.
The three giantess stood in a circle, one of their arms outstretched, and held hands. Then, singing a children's song, the began to dance around in a circle. While doing so, they trampled the remains of Washington DC into the ground. Each of their footfalls crushed and obliterated scores of what was left of the buildings and hundreds of toppled trees. Their huge soles left nothing untouched. Within a few minutes, the capital of the US was nothing but a several dozen feet deep hole, full of squeezed-together concrete, stone, metal, wood and bodies.
Having ruined Washington DC beyond recognition, the three giantesses admired their handiwork (footwork?) briefly. And smiling, they left.



"OK, and with that joyful dance, I'll conclude this story," Vaalser4 said. "And since it is just that, a story, no harm has been done. The girls, all eleven of them, will disappear again, and everything will be fine."
"They are not returning here?" Lara asked.
"No, why? The story is over," Vaalser4 replied. "Now, lets post it and see how the people like it. And I'll think about my next one.... Maybe a sequel of another story of me, maybe another unaware story, or just a run-of-the-mill girl-gets-big-and-rampages kind of thing. I'll have to think of it yet.... Oh, you three will disappear as well. Bibi is dead too, after all, and Cala and you went into hiding."
With that, the three girls in Vaalser4's room disappeared, just like the eleven girls did after he made pairs and trios. 
"All right," Vaalser4 said. "Then let's see what the people think of it."

THE END

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=5582