Screyquid III: Shrinking at University by El Rodrigo Diaz De Vivar
Summary:

Michael has made it to University finally and has to deal now with the dangerous side-effects of his shrinking drug consume.


Categories: Vore, Young Adult 20-29, Adult 30-39, Adventure, Breasts, Butt, Entrapment, Feet, Footwear, Gentle, Humiliation, Insertion, Giant, Mouth Play, Unaware, Violent Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Minikin (3 in. to 1 in.)
Size Roles: FM/m
Warnings: Following story may contain inappropriate material for certain audiences
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 9 Completed: Yes Word count: 17230 Read: 70246 Published: November 17 2015 Updated: December 30 2015
Story Notes:

I highly recommend reading the first two parts of the saga which should be easy to find. This time I maybe switch between some protagonists but I'm not sure yet.

Have fun reading!

 

:

1. I: A Side-effect (Introductory) by El Rodrigo Diaz De Vivar

2. II: Confusion and Danger by El Rodrigo Diaz De Vivar

3. III: Discovered by El Rodrigo Diaz De Vivar

4. IV: Questions Asked Perspectives Changed (Highlight Chapter) by El Rodrigo Diaz De Vivar

5. V: A Plan Crossed by El Rodrigo Diaz De Vivar

6. VI: No Escape by El Rodrigo Diaz De Vivar

7. Chapter VII: A Cruel Sister by El Rodrigo Diaz De Vivar

8. Chapter VIII: A Run for it/ A Demonstration of Love by El Rodrigo Diaz De Vivar

9. Chapter IX: Is this still Love? (Final Chapter) by El Rodrigo Diaz De Vivar

I: A Side-effect (Introductory) by El Rodrigo Diaz De Vivar
Author's Notes:

Hey started to write earlier than I thought so i could release the first chapter yet. This chapter is like in each of my stories mainly introductory to get to know the characters. I hope you enjoy the beginning of the third part.

:

 

 

It was Michaels third week of university and he already got pretty used to it. He was studying biology because he always had a fascination for this subject. His last events with Screyquid only enforced his interest for the influence of drugs on the human body was the part he wanted to specialize on after his bachelor. He had to spend about twenty hours a week in the university to learn about subjects like math, chemistry and everything else remotely related to biology. But he enjoyed it for he had two girlfriends who made his private life awesome and even had found new friends in his courses already.

After the events at the association Celine, Lora and he decided to move into a flat share far away from the other girls of the association Michael now was pretty afraid of. He was quite happy that he hadn’t seen Sam or Nadia since then. Actually he did not talk about the events anymore for it always got Celine sad and reminded Lora that he had betrayed her a little bit. But she had forgiven him and so Michael forgave Celine the torture she had him put through. He had been under her butt and feet nearly three weeks for she had prevented the regrowing process by pressuring his tiny body when it was about to regrow. It had been more than a rough time and Michael did not want to think about it anymore.

When this regrowing prevention occurs it causes the active component of Screyquid to remain in the blood which can cause it to circulate for a longer time or when prevented for quite some time even sediment in the veins. Normally Screyquid doesn’t disintegrate but gets filtered out of the blood by the kidney when too long in circulation (in average 24h). If that doesn’t work due to the body being under pressure the kidney releases the active component into the blood again.

That’s what he read about the subject after he had experienced it in reality. Since the events occurred Celine or Lora never had asked him to shrink down again for they knew that Michael had developed a slight phobia. Nevertheless Michael was confronted with the topic of shrinking even in his biology courses. In the introductory course for biology he sat together with Kyle, Larry, Naomi and Michelle who were his primary university friends. They were also the only ones in his courses that knew about his relationship with two girls at the same time and were pretty jealous for the four of them all were single.

On Wednesday of his third week they sat together in the biology lecture while their professor, a middle aged Swedish woman named Prof. Bjalström, was talking about Screyquid, what it effectuates and with what risks it comes. Michael was pretty bored by her lecture for most of it he knew already. It had surprised Michael that it seemed that most of the people haven’t really heard of it by now and were shocked when they heard that teenagers used it for dangerous games. At that point he actually laughed causing his friends to look at him irritated. He silenced then quite fast for he did not want to explain why he was laughing. At least she didn’t explain the “dangerous games” more detailed.

“This is so weird. I mean what would you do with a shrunken human being”, Kyle asked. Kyle was a real brain as Michael had discovered. His knowledge about god and the world was immense and still he was quite athletic, a combination which caused him to get a little bit arrogant but not to his friends at least.

“I don’t know actually but if it’s a friend it might be funny to nag him a little bit. I mean if he couldn’t defend himself what should he do against it”, Larry answered laughing. Larry was a little bit more corpulent than Kyle and seemed always a little bit lazy but he was a nice fellow and Michael really liked him. While this conversation the two girls just sat there and smirked. Michael noticed that they seemed like thinking about this stuff and Kyle seemed to notice that too.

“What goes on in your dirty minds ladies”, Kyle asked.

“I don’t know depends on who’s shrunken doesn’t it. But imagine some kind of b**** you don’t like ends up shrunken right in front of you. I would definitely make something humiliating with her because she can’t prevent it”, Naomi stated.

“I mean even if you don’t hate the person. How many times do you get the opportunity to let’s say make a shrunken human smell and kiss your feet”, Michelle added and Naomi nodded in agreement.

“That’s sick girls that feet stuff is really mean but yeah it would be funny if you’re not the shrunken one I guess”, Kyle replied and Larry laughed. Michael did not really want to contribute to this conversation and was happy when Prof. Bjalström requested them to be silent during her lecture.

They listened to the rest of the lecture but now all of them were thinking about that whole shrinking deal and when the lecture ended Michael knew the conversation would start all over again. And as expected it turned out to happen.

“If I would shrink down right here Michelle would you make me smell your feet or what?” Larry asked jokingly.

“Yeah I guess”, she just replied smirking.

“Sick what do you think about this Mike?” Kyle asked him.

“As Prof. Bjalström said you don’t just shrink suddenly. It is a complex process and you have to drink a lot from the drug to shrink down that much.” He answered dry.

“True so you have to do it voluntarily. But who shrinks down voluntarily so he has to smell Michelle’s feet”, Larry stated still laughing. “No one is that dumb”, Kyle continued what caused Michelle to box him.

“It’s some kind of bravery thing that teenagers do I guess”, Naomi said a little bit ironically to provoke the guys. “I bet you wouldn’t dare to shrink down in front of us”.

“You’re god damn right we wouldn’t we don’t want to end up under your feet or worse”, Kyle said and Larry nodded in agreement forcing Michael to react the same.

“Or worse?” Michelle asked smiling and Michael guessed that she was thinking of more humiliating things. All in all he could not believe how they talked about this subject. After all he had been through he knew the ways of being shrunken. And he was sure that if anybody of them would shrink for the first time in their lives they would be scared as shit not knowing a damn thing about how it feels to get flattened by a giant foot.

“Prof. Bjalström said the height loss depends on the amount taken, so someone could shrink down to the size of a dildo”, said Naomi raising her eyebrows and looked at Kyle who then pretended to vomit.

“Seriously Naomi what the hell”, Larry said shaking his head.

“I wouldn’t use it for the front door”, continued Michelle now leaving the guy’s mouths open and causing hysterical laughter by Naomi. “Disgusting”, Larry said.

This conversation went on for another ten minutes until they had to go to the next lecture. It was math the subject everyone hated. While their prof told them about some kind of graphs and pq-formulas Michael started to feel a little dizzy. It might came from the short night he had and he hadn’t really adapted to the new rhythm yet but it still felt strange.

He was not capable of paying attention anymore and was glad when the lecture finally ended. The great thing about their university campus was that it had some chill spots usually next to cafeterias where some cushions laid and you even got some privacy from all the people running around the campus. He went there with his friends and laid down onto the cushions. Naomi, Michelle and the two guys went to the cafeteria to get some drinks and a tea for him while he tried to rest a little.

He fell asleep quite suddenly and when he woke up a nightmare came upon him. He was still lying on the cushion but now it was like standing on a huge soft mountain. It didn’t take long for him to realize that he had shrunken once again and he had no idea why.

 

 

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.

End Notes:

Thanks for reading, comments requested as always :)

Probably releasing another chapter the day after tomorrow but I'm gone for some days afterwards.

II: Confusion and Danger by El Rodrigo Diaz De Vivar
Author's Notes:

Second chapter and going into some action now. Sorry for the time taken to write it but I'm quite busy at the moment.

This must be a dream there was no injection nor have I drunk Screyquid, Michael thought. He now had to decide whether he should wait for his friends to find him or to find a safe spot somewhere to wait until he would regrow. The problem was, he had no idea why he shrunk and how long it would last. At the same time he worried how his friends would react if they found him. He didn’t take their statements serious but the imagination of going through all that humiliating stuff they talked about did not please him at all. Nevertheless he decided to wait for them and hoped that maybe he’d even regrow while waiting.

After he had waited approximately five minutes he saw two young ladies approaching. He did not know them but they seemed to be some years older than him and walking in direction of the chill spot. Come on walk somewhere else, Michael begged but they clearly aimed to his hide-out. They both were blonde and quite attractive.

“Finally some rest after this god damned mathematics”, one of them said.

“Yeah quite lucky that this spot here is free”, the other one responded and let herself fall into the cushion next to Michael’s.

He suddenly realized that he was in a potentially very dangerous spot and scanned his environment for a place to hide from the two giantesses who could flatten him unintended.

He saw how the second girl attempted to sit down on the cushion he was located on and saw her Jeggings covered butt descending fast. He ran to the edge of the cushion and managed to climb down a small part when the butt crashed into the soft surface of the cushion sending shockwaves through it and nearly causing Michael to fall. But he managed to hold to the fabric of the cushion and climbed up again and now stood directly in front of a giant butt. He hadn’t got that kind of perspective until yet. The Jeggings looked really soft and tempting and he was close to just going there to touch that strange girls butt.

“Hey did you see a guy who sat here before you arrived?” he heard Larry ask.

“No here was no one when we came here sorry”, the girl in front of Michael responded.

“Maybe he shrunk and is now behind you spying at your behinds as Prof. Bjalström mentioned”, he heard Naomi saying causing immense laughter.

The two girls seemed to have been in the biology class too. “Well I hope for his sake he’s not because…”, the girl in front of Michael said and suddenly raised her butt a little bit and shifted it directly over Michael. He couldn’t believe what was happening right now. The situation was totally absurd but nevertheless he saw that giant butt crashing down on him before he had a chance to jump away. He was buried under that girls ass because Naomi made a joke of him being shrunken, not knowing that she told the truth unintended.

“See what I do with shrunken spies?” the girl said and started to wiggle her butt. All were laughing except for Michael who was once again flattened and humiliated.

“Well let’s hope for him that he’s not under there, see you two tomorrow at biology”, Kyle said and Michael’s friends went on looking for him somewhere else.

Michael was in severe pain and stuck in an unhealthy position under that girl’s butt who didn’t make any attempt to release him from his prison. She even couldn’t stop adjusting her ass around on top of him. His legs and arms were twisted and he now was located quite central under her ass when he heard a rumbling. The girl farted slightly and Michael had to endure the stench not capable of doing anything against it. He became dizzy and passed out until the girl finally lifted her ass from him.

He woke up and saw how that gorgeous butt moved away from his damaged body. She then turned around to fake that she would check whether she’d squished that tiny boy or not. Although she did not really look for him Michael had the feeling that their eyes met before she went away smiling with her friend and left Michael alone and flattened at the cushion.

He knew that he had to move fast if he did not want to get squished again so he fought the pain and stood up. He had no idea where he should go to but staying was no option. He climbed down the cushion onto the fleece carpet and started walking. He was not sure where to go now and just headed in direction of the cafeteria where he hoped to find his friends.

He regretted his decision as soon as he saw the masses of students that ran around the floor. He had to be very careful if he didn’t want to get smashed under someone’s shoes.

He ran across the hall to the entrance of the cafeteria and dodged many feet on his way there. He could be glad that no one was watching the floor precisely so he at least wasn’t spotted.

Just when he passed the entrance he was hit by something hard from behind and flew a great distance through the cafeteria. He experienced a rough landing but quickly stood up again with no greater harm to his body. He checked what had hit him and saw that it had been Larry with his sneakers. Larry had just walked in together with Kyle, Naomi and Michelle and checked the cafeteria for their lost friend. He started running towards them and thought about how he could gain their attention without alarming the whole cafeteria. He reached Naomi’s shoes quite fast but she was still moving and he had to be very careful. He managed to climb onto the shoe and held to the shoe laces.

“He’s not here I fear. Seems like he’s gone home or something like that”, Naomi said and they walked out not knowing that they had a passenger with them.

Michael struggled to hang to Naomi’s shoe while she was walking. The G-forces were unbelievable but somehow he managed to hold on for nearly two hours. When she was sitting in the biochemistry lecture he had the brilliant idea to try whether he could open her shoe laces to force her to look at him. But he failed untying them and was quickly frustrated by his lack of power.

After the lecture Naomi and Kyle went for the gym. Michael knew that this would be the perfect opportunity for him to get noticed. It seemed that he wouldn’t regrow for the time being so he held on to her shoe while she was walking to the gym with Kyle. He wondered whether she and Kyle were close to having some kind of relationship for he could listen to their conversations and they somehow sounded intimate to him.

They separated to go to their locker rooms where Naomi finally started to undress. In the locker room where few other girls but they wouldn’t notice what’s going on. At least not if Naomi could prevent screaming out loud what she had found.

But to his surprise, Naomi did not untie her shoes but she only knocked them off her feet, sending Michael to the floor when the shoes fell on the ground. Now he had a problem for he was standing in front of Naomi’s feet and he knew about the dangers of getting closer to them. She wore blue and white striped socks and Michael could already smell the odour of a day walking around in the university. She then started to put on her gym shoes and Michael once again climbed on one of her shoes hoping for a free ride and an opportunity later to get noticed.

The ride began and Naomi met Kyle again on the hallway.

“What are you going to do?” asked Kyle.

“Wanna do yoga with me?” Naomi responded and Kyle just nodded little annoyed. So they walked to the yoga room where a lot of mats were lying around and mainly girls were practicing on them while an older woman was standing in front of them showing them what to do. They walked to two free mats in the back of the room.

“No shoes on the mats”, yelled the women in the front. Michael had barely time to react when the shoe he was holding onto was knocked away again. He managed to jump from it before it crashed into the wall behind them but now he was lying disoriented on the mat of Kyle. He rolled on his back and froze when he saw Kyle’s feet covered in thick, dirty black socks crashing down on him burying and flattening him to maximum instantly.

He felt how he was rubbed over the mat, while Kyle was absolving movements his body wasn’t used to at all. But Michael didn’t see how funny Kyle looked for he was grinded into his foot enduring a humiliation that Kyle didn’t even know of.

The torture didn’t last very long but nevertheless Michael was flabbergasted even after Kyle raised his foot again. He had not been noticed yet but he could not move at all at the moment. His body didn’t react to the orders he gave it. He had to witness how Kyle’s foot arrived from the side and kicked him off his mat.

His body ached but he realized that he was lying on another mat now. And it had to be Naomi’s again. He grasped hope for this time he had to be noticed. He rolled again onto his back and saw Naomi standing above him. She wasn’t looking at him but at least her feet were miles away from him on his left and right. Naomi wore skin-tight yoga pants and he was quite sure that he had spotted her privates pressing slightly into the pants.

 He also had a good view of her butt which looked gorgeous in these pants but what he didn’t like at all was that this gorgeous butt of hers and her privates were moving in a strange way into his direction. He could tell that she wasn’t sitting down but when he checked left and right he realized that she was trying the splits. He could not move so he could only hope that she wouldn’t make it. But she was drawing nearer and nearer.

End Notes:

Next chapter is in progress :)

Thanks for reading comments requested as always.

III: Discovered by El Rodrigo Diaz De Vivar
Author's Notes:

This is a shorter one but I really wanted to publicise it tonight for I'm not sure when I can continue writing. No worries though the next chapter won't take too long.

Michael could not run for his body was still not reacting. He saw how Naomi drew closer and within ten seconds she was upon him and he was pressed into her privates. It might have been a bit humiliating but at least the pressure was not that bad for Naomi was carrying her weight herself. Furthermore she didn’t last long on top of him. She released him after not even ten seconds and he saw her body rise upon him again. Michael became quite frustrated for he could not do anything to change his situation. When he was looking at her face, hoping to somehow gain her attention he heard the women in the front talking about loosening exercises. He already knew what was coming now and wasn’t exactly surprised when Naomi’s foot came into his vision. There were already stains of sweat on her blue and white striped socks which were moving fast into his direction.

He tried to get ready mentally for the pain he would have to endure now and realised that it actually helped him getting through the torment when he was buried under her sweaty foot. His body was quickly wetted with sweat and it even dripped into his mouth making him taste the salty liquid. But Michael tried to ignore the humiliation for he knew that Naomi wasn’t doing this on purpose and that it was actually his own fault when he climbed up her shoes in the beginning.

It was then when Naomi started jumping up and down while clapping with her hands and Michael’s body got more and more deformed by the pressure.

The hell what does this have to do with yoga?

After the tenth jump Michael passed out and was actually subconsciously thankful for that. And he should be because otherwise he would have gone through another twenty minutes of getting squished under that girl’s feet in eight different exercises. Well his body went through it anyway.

He woke up after about an hour or two with immense pain in his body and in darkness. He still stood under pressure and wondered whether he was still under her feet, even though the pressure was much lighter and easily bearable. He then realised that the surface he was pressed into definitely was no fabric. He actually was pretty sure that it was some kind of skin and furthermore it was really soft like some kind of cushion. When he noticed that his location was kind of bouncing repeatedly in a more or less stable rhythm he realized that he was presumably at someone’s breasts. He confirmed this thought with checking the surface behind him, which was clearly fabric. I am inside a bra obviously. Is it Naomi’s?

It obviously was Naomi’s but after all of the stuff Michael had experienced he had become quite sceptical about pretty much everything when he was in a shrunken state. He assumed that maybe Naomi had left the gym and he was found by some other girl presumably the militant girl who gave orders in the front.

All his doubts were shattered when his prison opened and Naomi’s face appeared above him even though she was hard to recognize in the light that dazzled Michael. He was lifted out of his prison which actually had been Naomi’s bra as presumed and was placed onto her bed. Michael’s eyes adjusted to the luminosity pretty fast and he was glad to see Naomi’s face for sure in the end.

He smiled at her thinking about why she had transported him in her bra and not with anything else. He had no erotic feelings for her and was actually missing Lora and Celine who were supposedly waiting at home for him worrying why he didn’t call.

“Seems like you’re awake finally and more important you’re alive”, Naomi said with a smile. He grinned and nodded unsure what to say yet.

“I found you pretty flattened and deformed under my foot when I finished my yoga and first of all thought you were an insect until I inspected you more precisely and discovered that it’s you. And all that after our discussion…”

“I was not only under your foot actually, but also under Kyle’s and beneath you when you made that balancing act”, Michael said regretting it immediately. Why the hell did I tell her that? Naomi frowned which confirmed Michael in his belief that it wasn’t smart to tell her that.

“So you got turned on by our discussion about all that stuff, shrunk yourself and managed to stalk on me and Kyle during Yoga. Eventually even touching my private regions without me knowing about it and then you accidently got crushed under my feet or was that planned too ?”

Oh fuck Oh fuck that definitely goes into the wrong direction. But why is she so pissed suddenly?

“No seriously that was an accident I tried to get your attention”, he said nervously.

“By sneaking into my yoga class and hiding beneath me while I’m doing exercises in skin-tight yoga pants? Good story. So you’re in to that whole shrinking and spying stuff for adrenaline. Well then you’re certainly familiar with the risk of being spotted…”

“Naomi listen to me we were at the chill place do you remember? Where should I have gotten the drug from in the time you were at the cafeteria? “

“I don’t fucking know but here you are shrunken and pathetic like a little bug”, Naomi replied knocking him off with her index finger

“Stop that Naomi I’m not a bug but there’s something I got to tell you about my past that would explain all this probably. But not even I am sure why exactly I shrunk there”, Michael said calmly and hoped for Naomi to accept this.

“Can you call my girlfriend Lora for me? She’ll come over and will help explain this.” He begged.

Naomi looked at him intensely. “Let me think about it”, she said and started to poke him slightly with her fingers. Michael pretty fast got annoyed of that but endured it to not interrupt her while thinking about doing the right thing.

“Let me ask you one questions before I call anyone for your help”, she said and Michael nodded.

“First, so you are not into that whole shrinking thing and the things that happened in the gym were not intended and especially not pleasant for you?”

“No I’m not, no they weren’t intended and no they were the opposite of pleasant”, he answered truthfully.

“Okay I’ll believe you for the moment. And I hope that won’t change our friendship but I kind of like the thought of having stepped on you against your will”, she said smiling devilishly.

“Kind of strange all this, after our discussion”, Michael replied assuaged by her decision.

Naomi nodded and grabbed her phone. Michael gave her Lora’s number and she called her. “Hey Lora? Yes it’s Naomi. Your boyfriend shrunk and I brought him to my home. Roosevelt Street 79. He said you could tell me something about this shrinking thing and probably come over to get him before I accidently eat him…hihi…may I?”

 “Okay hihi yes see you soon”. She looked at him and nodded. “She’s coming quickly and she was really worried. But she will take 45 minutes to get here so you could do me a favour”.

“Of course what will it be?”  

She sat down next to him and removed her sweaty socks. Then she turned her feet to him placing her bare soles in front of him. “Massage’em”.

*Sigh* Of course

“Seriously? I think I have enough of your feet for the day”.

Naomi gave him a commanding glance and softly placed her right big toe on his tiny body.

Aaaaaand here we go again, he thought to himself before he would declare himself willing to massage her for obviously his girlfriend had gave her the allowance to do that.

He couldn’t await the arrival of his girlfriend…

End Notes:

Thanks for reading :)

Comments requested as usual.

IV: Questions Asked Perspectives Changed (Highlight Chapter) by El Rodrigo Diaz De Vivar
Author's Notes:

Hey due to the reduced length of the last chapter I decided to bring a longer one to you this time. It's 3000 words exactly ;)

It contains much adventure and turns in the story and actually for the first time in these stories, another perspective.

Hope you like it :)

After in the end nearly an hour of massaging Naomi’s feet and waiting for Lora, she finally arrived. They gathered and talked about the past experiences with Screyquid leaving Naomi’s mouth wide open.

“You’ve been through all that stuff and you’re still alive and in one piece?” she asked and Lora and Michael nodded. Naomi couldn’t really believe it although she already had wondered why his tiny body hadn’t got squished by her feet at the gym. She remembered the lecture about Screyquid and what the professor had said about the durability improvement possible by that drug.

“But how can you shrink without consuming the drug?” she asked.

“I’m not sure but it might be a side-effect of my high consume of Screyquid in the past months. Well it has to be like that. But the question is how long will it last and will it occur again”, Michal responded.

They decided to ask Professor Bjalström about it immediately. Well Lora and Naomi decided while Michael was against it, for he wanted to wait until he’d be regrown but Lora and Naomi insisted of bringing him there at once. Lora stuffed him into her cleavage and adjusted him between her beautiful mountain-like breasts.

He had a pleasant ride to the faculty of Professor Bjalström where they were heading by car. They arrived soon and Michael became pretty nervous about how Prof. Bjalström would react when seeing him. They went to her bureau where she was working at her computer. Michael saw lots of bottles with clear substance in locked cabinets. He knew that Screyquid was her primary research subject and suspected these bottles to be filled with Screyquid.

“Professor?” Lora asked silently.

“Yes come in what is it”, the Prof. responded and they entered the bureau. He recognized Naomi which was amazing for she was only one of two hundred students in her biology lecture.

“Well… look we have a small problem here”, Naomi began and Lora got out Michael and showed him to the Prof. she reacted quite excited at the sight of the shrunken guy and immediately started inspecting his tiny naked body.

“Would you stop examine my body while I’m naked”, Michael commanded annoyed.

“Well you’re the one who consumed Screyquid to become tiny and naked so No I won’t”, the Prof responded mockingly.

“Well Professor that is the problem. Michael has consumed Screyquid a while ago but not this time. After all we know he just shrunk suddenly without consuming anything”, Naomi explained. Professor Bjalström turned to them looking kind of confused and worried. “That’s not a good sign… did he consume a lot of the drug before or was he at some point unable to regrow?” she asked.

Lora blushed. She remembered how she and Celine had punished Michael when they thought that he had betrayed them. They prevented the regrowing process for three weeks before they finally forgave him. “Well kind of both actually”, Lora responded feeling guilty.

“For how long was his regrowing process prevented? A day? Several days? “

“Three weeks”, Michael responded for Lora who did not dare to answer the question. Prof. Bjalström was obviously shocked. “Three weeks? My god that is incredibly stupid and dangerous. It’s a wonder that he has regrown at all. When you’re in a shrunken state the drug circulates in your body until it gets reversed by the kidney. When this process is prevented it will sediment in your veins. The sediment can be dispensed when your blood pressure rises and activate its shrinking effect again. This can already occur by sediments from one to three days. Twenty one days… I can’t imagine how much your body already accustomed to the active component of the drug. And maybe your body is capable of producing this component by his self.”

Michael grew pale. This would mean that his body was capable of shrinking at nearly any moment and for an undefined amount of time. That also meant that no one could tell when his current size reduction would finally end. “Can one somehow force the regrowing process?” Michael asked hopefully. But Professor Bjalström just shook her head. “No not without even higher damage to your body”, she said. That gained Michaels attention. “What would that opportunity be?”

“Well if you would drink Screyquid now, there is a possibility that after twenty-four hours you will grow back again. But it would damage your body even more and create even more sediment. Not to forget that you would shrink further and I think you’re already small enough with three inches”, she explained.

Michael understood this and actually did not plan on shrinking further. “What should we do know”, Naomi asked.

“Well you have basically two opportunities. You could do whatever you have done regularly when he was shrunken but be careful that you don’t interrupt his regrowing process. Or you leave him with me and I’m going to examine the effect of the drug on the human body and will probably learn something to help him”, she said.

Lora and Naomi seemed to think about. “I’m not some kind of an object to study Professor that’s not why we’ve come here”, Michael said. But no one seemed to listen to him. “I think that’s a good idea”, Naomi said to Lora who nodded. None of them looked at Michael not even the Professor.

“That would be very helpful for my research and it would impact your grades definitely miss…”

“Flint, Naomi Flint”, Naomi amended. And so they agreed to leave Michael with Professor Bjalström despite Michael’s anger and disagreement with this decision. No one listened to him and when the two girls were gone he was grabbed by the professor and stuffed into a box with air holes in it. He was then carried in this box to the professor’s home. Michael was deeply worried about what she would do with him and if she really was only scientifically motivated.

After about thirty minutes in the dark box it opened finally and Michael was dazzled with light. He felt that he was lifted out of the box and placed onto something quite cold. His eyes adjusted slowly to the light and he could see that he was standing inside a glass. It was about thrice as high as his tiny body and there was no chance of climbing out of it. He looked at the Professor who was running around the flat which was actually quite big.

After several minutes she came back to the kitchen where the glass with Michael was placed on the table. He looked at the professor who had to be around thirty five to forty years old. But she definitely looked younger. She was blonde and had that typical Scandinavian look with clear blue eyes. She wore glasses but they kind of matched to the shape of her face. She wore a black blazer and a black business skirt.

“Well for as long as your shrunken in my flat there are several rules”, she began. “First of all you can call me Lady Elsa or Goddess Elsa as for you I am a goddess of wisdom and maybe your only chance to get back a normal life. Secondly you will do whatever I ask you to do or I will punish you.”

 She must be kidding, Michael thought but he didn’t dare to speak it out loud.

“Thirdly you will remember that everything that I do to you is in the name of science and juristically justified. For your warden Miss Lora has given the indirect permission.”

She looked at him deeply and seemed to expect him to agree to these rules. Michael really struggled to do that but he knew that he did not really have a choice. Or did he?

“What if I decline these rules?” he asked in a sudden rush of courage. Elsa’s eyes turned cold and seemed to pierce his body. She grabbed him out of the glass and opened the trash can beside her. She held him above it. “Will you decline my rules?” she asked coldly.

Michael negated and accepted her rules. Ending up in a trash can until he would be burned to death in a recycling factory was not exactly the kind of destiny he desired. Even if he had the feeling that he would not desire the alternative either.

“Glad that you’re acting reasonable it would have been a shame to waste your existence like that”, she said and burst into laughter right after finishing the sentence. Michael was confused and watched her laughing over minutes and minutes and got pretty annoyed. “Come on what’s so funny about all this?”

She calmed down and looked at him smiling. “Did you really fear that I would throw you into the trash can when you didn’t obey me? You’re a god damn human being and these times might get a bit hard for you but your body is more durable than you can even imagine. You will be fine so now we need to get some colour back into your face”, she explained and continued laughing.

So she actually was kidding was she? He thought to himself. “Nevertheless these rules will count for you little fellow if you want that our living together will succeed in a solvation of your problem”, she continued when she had finished laughing.

Knew it… “Yes milady”, he answered. 

Elsa got him out of the jar and raised him in front of her eyes to inspect him. Michael felt pretty uncomfortable for her eyes were nearly as big as he was. And he had the feeling that she was looking at his privates. Then suddenly her tongue came out of her mouth and licked once across his whole body and then went down into his private region where it moved around. He was covered in her saliva and pretty fast got aroused by the movements she made around his privates. He felt embarrassed by that but it ended as quickly as it had begun and Elsa once again seemed to inspect his privates.

She then descended him down into the jar again and made some notes on a paper. Michael realized that she most likely had tested the sexual reactions of his body and he calmed down pretty fast.

Saliva still dripped from his body onto the bottom of the glass. Elsa dropped a piece of paper into the jar and Michael started to dry himself with it.

“I guess you already made experiences with being under pressure while shrunken”, Elsa said when he had finished.

“Yes of course and I have to say I was always fascinated by the durability of my body under the influence of Screyquid”, Michael responded with a bad feeling. He closed his eyes remembered all the things that had happened to him in the past. How was it possible that he was living a normal life after these traumatic events?

While he was thinking about all this he was lifted out of the jar again. He was placed on another cold surface. He opened his eyes and noticed that he was standing on a wide white board with a display in some distance of him. When he looked around the room it seemed that he was located in Elsa’s bathroom.

He had problems figuring out on what he was standing and what Elsa’s was planning but he sensed trouble especially when the lighting conditions changed and the smell of feet entered his nose. He looked up to have a familiar sight. A giant feet covered in white socks came upon him pressing him down onto the hard and cold surface. First the pressure was very light and it was only the smell which humiliated Michael. But the pressure seemed to increase and Michael felt his body slowly being squeezed under Elsa’s foot. She increased the pressure further and further and started to wiggle her foot slightly as if to feel the consistence of his body. The pressure was getting immense and Michael entered a state of pain he hadn’t been in for a long time.

Elsa meanwhile watched the display show the amount of pressure she applied on poor little Michael and nodded accretive.

 

 

Change of perspective here!

Kyle was waiting at home for Naomi to call. They had planned to spend some time together this evening but since she had found shrunken Michael she seemed to have completely forgotten about him. She wanted him to go home for she feared that he would scare him. Nonsense how would he scare him more then she would.

Earlier this day after the biology lecture he had stolen a bottle of Screyquid from the laboratory when he pretended to go to the toilet. Now he looked at it and thought about drinking it.

When Michael gets that much attention from Naomi although he already has a girlfriend…

Kyle made the decision to drive to Naomi’s house. While driving he thought about how to use the shrinking drug effectively and put up a plan to seduce Naomi into a relationship with him. If it was necessary to shrink down to finally get her attention, then it should it be like that.

He arrived twenty minutes later at Naomi’s house. He had parked one block away so it would be a surprise for Naomi to find him. He drank the size changing liquid in the bushes beside the door so his clothes wouldn’t be found so quickly. A strange feeling overcame him and he lost size fast. After a minute he was shrunken down to five inches which was still big enough to be found if wanted and to climb up the small steps to the door and through the post slit.

Wow this is really happening I’m fucking tiny

He was standing inside of the bush and struggled to get free from all the herbal stuff growing around him. He managed to break free and started to make for the door. He was surprised how long it took him to finally get to the door. He then climbed through the post slit and was after nearly twenty minutes eventually inside of Naomi’s house. The lights were on so he guessed that somebody had to be at home. And Naomi’s car was also there so he just had to get to her room.

He knew that it was upstairs for he had been here once already. It was just beside her sister’s room. He hadn’t got to know her sister yet and only knew that she got to university with a sport studentship. She furthermore was slightly younger than Naomi.

He made for the stairs and when he stood in front of them he realised that it would be a long and hard time until he’d be in the second floor. He counted seventeen steps which ere fortunately not very high so he could climb them up without greater problems. Nevertheless it took long and was exhausting. And when he finally reached the top of the last step he broke down and was forced to take a rest. He was interrupted when he heard a rumbling drawing nearer. He stood up and looked down the stairs to see Naomi’s mother approaching.

You shouldn’t still live in your parents’ house when you’re going to university Naomi dear.

He ran to the door of Naomi’s room and slid under it into the room. It was dark inside and he wondered how late it was.

Is she already sleeping? No that can’t be it has to be around eleven o’clock pm and Naomi always talked about going to bed not earlier than one o’clock am.

“Naomi dear will you and your friend Lora please be quiet now Stacy must get up early tomorrow”, a voice said pretty loud outside of the room.

“Sure mom”, an answer came from the room next to this one. Kyle realized that he had to be in the wrong room and just when he wanted to leave the room again the door swung open and knocked Kyle through the room. He heard some voices but he couldn’t understand what they were saying. He slowly passed out.

He awoke when light flooded the room. His head ached like after an evening with vodka but when he touched it there was no blood, scratch or swelling. He tried to locate himself and noticed that he was lying in front of a bed. For him the distance to where he was knocked by the door seemed like more than a hundred yards. He stood up slowly and swindled slightly. He must have been asleep the whole night due to the sun was shining through the window.

There was a beeping noise in his head since he woke up and it kind of seemed to get louder the longer it lasted. But then suddenly there was a *clack*and it was over. That was really suspicious, Kyle thought. A shadow fell over him and when he looked up to check what was causing this he fell onto his back in terror. A pair of giant bare feet crashed down on him instantly breaking his arms and legs. He was smothered under them until he heard a “Eww what was that”, from his tormenter. The feet were lifted from him and Kyle looked into the face of a tired looking young woman with an expression of disgust in her eyes.

He couldn’t believe that he was just been smashed under this girl’s feet and even more that he survived that. He remembered Professor Bjalström’s lecture and that she talked about a higher durability of the human body. Still his extremities hurt insanely and he didn’t like the way that girl looked at him.

“What the hell are you?” the women asked and raised her foot above him. Kyle watched horrified as her foot drew closer to him and she started to slightly poke him with a big toe as big as himself.

 

 

 

 

End Notes:

Hope you liked it even if there wasn't that much action in it. Already working on the next one which will contain more action eventually ;)

Thanks for reading, comments requested.

V: A Plan Crossed by El Rodrigo Diaz De Vivar
Author's Notes:

A chapter solely from the perspective of Kyle. Hope you like it :)

Kyle faced a foot way bigger than his own insignificant body and it did not belong to Naomi. He accidently ran into the room of her sister Stacy and was now at her mercy.

“You look like a human being”, Stacy said with disgust in her voice. “But you’re the size of some insect”.

“Yes I’m shrunken could you please bring me to your sister?” Kyle yelled. The disgusted face of Naomi’s sister turned suddenly happy and she started laughing.

“Wow my dear nerd sister gets hit on by a naked miniature boy. Sorry pal I don’t know how you got so small but you won’t go anywhere so fast”, she said and continued laughing about him. Kyle had a really bad feeling about this. That girl didn’t seem to know anything about Screyquid but she was acting weird.

“I got to get ready now so you’ll stay in there”, she said grabbed him and stuffed him into a tennis sock and tied a knot in it.

Kyle could smell that it wasn’t a fresh one for the smell of Stacy’s feet was very strong in there. Where did I get myself into? Fuck Fuck Fuck this can’t be happening.

Kyle had to wait nearly thirty minutes until the sock he was in started to move. The end opened up and he saw Stacy’s face. He instantly made for the exit but before he could reach it something got in his way. “You can’t be serious let me out I’m a human being”, he screamed as he saw Stacy’s foot enter his prison. It was still wet from the shower she must have taken before and pressed him slowly into the sock. But Kyle was still five inches in size and so he lied flat and straight vertical under her foot. He could not believe what was happening until Stacy made her first step and Kyle was pressed into her foot for the first time bearing the incredible pressure of a foot taking a step. His body ached and he felt how he somehow seemed to flatten.

The pressure vanished when she was lifting her foot again only to take another step and sending Kyle back to hell. This procedure would now go on for an hour until Stacy had arrived at the gym where she now would have badminton training. In the locker room she got out the flattened and tormented boy and examined his body.

“Wow you’re still alive and you’re body looks strangely flat little fellow. But I’m glad you’re not dead. I haven’t even really sweated yet. But I will now”, she said and stuffed Kyle who couldn’t even protest again back into her sock and shoved her foot after him.

“Wait I have a better idea”, he heard her say before he was lifted out of the sock again and instantly thrown into some kind of cave. Kyle didn’t take long to realise that she had thrown him into her training shoes and he started to scream. Stacy just smiled at the silent screams of that boy while she put on her shoes wondering how it would look for the tiny guy right then.

Kyle saw her white socked foot approaching before it went dark in his prison. He got pressed into her sock which was warm already and didn’t smell pleasant.

I just wanted Naomi’s attention. I did not want to end up like this. How long will this torture last until I’m dead?

And then the real torment started. Stacy played badminton for nearly three hours without larger breaks. Kyle’s prison got hotter with every step she took and at some point she really started sweating. The sweat first soaked her socks as if they hadn’t smelled bad enough before, he thought. Then it soaked Kyle who felt humiliated as never before.

He now understood what Michael must have been through when he was shrunken under Naomi’s feet. But at least she didn’t do it on purpose. His tormenter seemed to like him where he was and she wouldn’t stop until he would be nothing more than a lake of blood under her foot.

The heat became unbearable and Kyle couldn’t believe that he was still alive at all. He wished he would never have shrunken down in the first place. He could have just asked Naomi out another day. Sweat dripped into his now as the rest of his body, awkwardly shaped mouth and filled it with the salty taste of humiliation.

Then suddenly it ended. No steps anymore. No rise and vanish of immense pressure only heat, moisture and stench remained. The foot was lifted out of the shoe and Kyle remained stuck to shoe’s surface.

“Hey you played really well today Stacy. It nearly seemed like you did not want to rest at all. See you.” A voice said.

“Thanks Andrea see you around”, Stacy’s voice answered. Then silence followed. After a few minutes he saw Stacy’s fingers enter his prison and they grabbed him. It nearly felt like they struggled to get him from the surface he was glued to. When she succeeded he was lifted out of her shoe and looked into Stacy’s face which smiled devilishly.

“Still alive huh? How did you like it little fellow?” she asked rhetorically.

Kyle started crying now. He couldn’t control his emotions anymore for he was desperate. Stacy just made a snorting noise and stuffed him into a jacket pocket. Now it was dark again around Kyle but at least there was no feet squishing the life out of him there. Nevertheless he was afraid. More afraid than he had ever been in his life. What will she do to me? He asked himself again and again. But after thirty minutes of being imprisoned in her jacket pocket he remembered that he would regrow most likely in a few hours. He just had to survive until then and he would be able to escape from that crazy girl. Light flooded his prison and he was grabbed by Stacy’s merciless hands. He heard several voices groan when he left the pocket and his angst returned instantly.

“May I present you the shrunken pervert I found in my room today”, he heard Stacy say. His eyes adjusted to the light and he could see three other girls he hadn’t seen at university yet. Furthermore it seemed that he wasn’t at Naomi’s house. The three girls all looked quite sportive but also very attractive.

“Small guy may I introduce to you these three cheerleaders and members of my badminton association Cynthia, Victoria and Simone”, Stacy said and placed him in the middle of a carpet before they all sat down around him in a circle stretching their feet into his direction. Kyle’s body had regenerated already pretty far so he could stand again already. He looked around only to see eight feet stretched into his direction and he had the bad feeling that they were all drawing nearer.

Within ten seconds Kyle was smothered between endlessly many pairs of feet. It was humiliating but in comparison to the badminton training it was nearly a pleasure. They stopped after ten minutes of pushing him around with their feet and looked at him.

“Cute little insect that he is… You know that he shrunk through Screyquid don’t you Stacy?” one of them asked.

“No indeed not what is Screyquid”, Stacy responded. And so the girl explained quite detailed what Screyquid did and especially how long the effect lasted and how the regrowing process could be prevented. At this part Kyle grew pale. He started running while they were talking and hoped they wouldn’t notice it but unfortunately he was still too big to get away unnoticed.

“Hey Hey pal where do you think you’re going”, the girl named Victoria said and grabbed him from the ground.

“Kiss my ass you crazy girls I’m a human being you can’t treat me like that”, he screamed without thinking about how they would react.

“Kiss your ass huh?” Victoria said moving him to her lips. She then kissed him, covering his whole body in her lips and letting some saliva drip over his body. It was disgusting as Kyle thought.

“Well but that was a question of mutuality my dear”, she then said and placed him onto a cushion of a chair standing next to her.

“You will now kiss our asses small one”, Stacy said coldly and with that same devilish smile on her face as before. But Kyle had enough of all this. He would not end up kissing butts only because he was shrunken for a short amount of time. He was still a human. “No I won’t and you will now leave me alone until I have regrown and then we will seriously talk about what has happened here”, he said sounding like his father when he was mad over something his son had done wrong.

The girls looked at him astonished and Kyle smiled, proud of his new found courage. “I’m not angry at you I’m only disappointed”, he continued with his dad imitation when suddenly Victoria turned her back on him and put off her skirt revealing her curvy butt. She descended it upon him until he was in range to do what she obviously wanted him to do.

“You’ve got the choice… Kiss or get kissed”, Victoria said and Kyle kind of wondered what she meant with get kissed.

“Didn’t you listen to me young lady?” he tried again not realising the fault he had made until Victoria’s butt cheeks pressed down first only on his legs but rolling further slowly .

“You can’t sit on me get off me! Get off me!” Kyle screamed as he felt his legs flatten under Victoria’s over mighty butt.  “You know what to do little one”, she responded and increased the pressure on his legs. Kyle did not react at once what caused Victoria to roll her butt onto his loins causing severe pain as he felt how his privates were squished. “Do it already”, Stacy said and Kyle witnessed how the soft but heavy wall of flesh moved further onto his chest until only his head and neck were free.

He smelled slightly the scent of Victoria’s rectum and saw the unevenness’s in her skin and as she attempted to push her butt on top of his head too he quickly scooped his head towards it and started kissing her butt.

She had won.

 

 

 

End Notes:

I'd really like feedback on how you think about that whole 2 perspectives thing. And whether the proportion of action and keeping the story coherent is okay with you.

Thanks for reading :)

VI: No Escape by El Rodrigo Diaz De Vivar
Author's Notes:

In this chapter Michael is the protagonist again and he will get to know Elsa and her son a bit better. Enjoy.

Michael had now been captured by Elsa Bjalström for three days. She made experiments with him all day long and he was pretty sure it wasn’t pure scientifically motivated. Until now she had found out nothing about how his life could go back to normal and he planned on confronting her on the next morning. It was Sunday night now and he was too nervous to fall asleep. He thought about how he should put it and how she would react. Yesterday he contradicted her several times until she decided to find out how the drug influences his stamina and forced me to run away, for she was following him and threatening to step on him as she had done before.

At some point Michael finally fell asleep and had a rough night cursed by nightmares. “No don’t eat me professor please”, he stammered in sleep.

He woke up the next morning in his glass which was stuffed up with cotton for comfort. Elsa was standing in front of his glass examining him obviously.

“We need to talk Professor”, Michael started.

“Wow Good Morning to you too Michael”, Elsa replied sarcastically. Michael sighed and then started to explain how he felt about all this and that he wanted it to stop.

“You want it to stop Michael? You’re still small and you haven’t grown an inch in the last three days. You want to stay like that forever? And by the way it is not about what you want anymore Michael. You’re my key to infinite success and you won’t contradict me anymore you’ve understood this now?”

Michael couldn’t believe what she had just said. He attempted to insult and yell at her when she grabbed him tightly and lifted him out of the jar in front of her eyes. Michael shuddered as he gazed into an eye way bigger than his head. She looked at him strictly and seemed to wait for an answer to her question but Michael could and would not give in to this. Every time when he was shrunken and captured by some sick girl he knew that at some point he would grow back to normal, well except for that whole Celine thing, but this time he was shrunken for an uncertain amount of time and maybe even forever and he did not want to spent this life in a laboratory with a crazy female professor picking on him.

“No I haven’t Elsa. I want you to call Naomi or Lora right now or I will sue you as soon as I’ve regrown”, Michael yelled angry but earned nothing but a smirk by Elsa.

“Brilliant Michael… You just earned a ticket to my home this evening but for now I will just show you what I give on your threats little one”, she answered cold and put Michael back into the jar. She then grabbed the jar and walked into the bathroom. Michael already knew what would happen now and regretted his eruption from before. He had to witness how Elsa undressed and then moved her rear over the jar in which he was held captive. He saw her butthole over him like a giant Maw of a Kraken. But he knew it was not the thought of being eaten that he should be afraid of. The Maw seemed to open slightly and brown transparent juices dripped out and rained down on Michael who gave his best to dodge them. It was then that Elsa let out a huge fart and Michael got hit by small pieces of faeces but reacted instantly and held his breath for he knew that he would pass out when inhaling the gas.

“Lucky for you I already made my business this morning so you’re spared for the moment. Although I think…”, Elsa stated turning around giving him a clear view of her privates. Michael then saw the yellow liquid flowing into his direction and wished he had inhaled the gas and passed out. It rained down on him quickly filling the jar until he was barely able to stand. She then stopped and brought the jar back to its original place and left Michael alone covered in her faeces. Michael couldn’t believe the situation he was in. He struggled to keep his head over “water”, for he refused to lose the small rest of self-esteem he had left. Elsa didn’t reappear for hours leaving Michael alone with his struggle.

After about three hours Michael couldn’t manage it anymore and he broke down. Now his whole body was in the yellow salty liquid and Michael’s skin started to burn even more than it did before. At least he did not need to breathe but still some of Elsa’s urine managed to get inside of his mouth through his nose, causing him to puke. This made things worse for he had to open his mouth to vomit and allowed more of Elsa’s faeces to enter it. Michael was by now really used to humiliation when shrunken but this was just disgusting.

After another three hours Elsa returned and bursted into laughter when she saw how pathetic Michael was acting in her urine. She used disposable gloves to get him out of the jar and roughly cleaned him in a sink. Michael did not really pay attention to what happened with and around him. He barely even noticed that he was getting stuffed into a pill box.

“Now you’ll get to see my home Michael, for I cannot risk letting you alone here. You might be smart enough to escape when I can’t monitor you.

In Elsa’s pill box Michael fell asleep and recovered from the past events until he was wakened roughly when Elsa opened her pill box and let him fall out on a wooden surface. He looked around and saw that he most likely was a boy’s bedroom. She sat down in the chair in front of the table he was placed on and watched him as he orientated himself. As Michael realized that he got observed he stared back at the giantess who had humiliated him the whole day.

“Welcome to my house Michael. I will spent some time with my husband now so I needed someone to look after you”

“Really? You cold-hearted witch got a husband?” Michael replied cocky. Then Michael saw a boy enter the room in a training outfit. He had to be about 14 years old and his eyes instantly locked on the shrunken guy standing on his table in front of his mum.

“Could you keep an eye on him while I’m out with Dad Honey?” Elsa asked rhetorically and the boy just nodded and grinned. “May I play with him?” he asked which was confirmed by Elsa by a blink as she left the room closing the door behind her. Michael didn’t like the situation at all for he knew how capricious boys in this age could be.

“Hey young fellow”, Michael started in a calm and gentle voice. “Your mum is holding me captive and she has no right to do so. I know you would not take part in this do you? So could you maybe call someone for me as soon as your mum left the house? “

The boy just grinned and shook his head. He started to move towards the table instantly causing Michael to retreat. The smile became wider and the boy leaped forward and shook the table. Michael lost the grip and fell deep onto a carpet. His body ached but was as always pretty okay. He stood up and saw the giant boy standing in front of him. Michael could smell the sweat the boy exuded. Michael guessed that he just came from the gym. There were stains of sweat on his black and yellow striped socks. Michael continued retreating getting an amused expression in the boy’s face as reaction.

The boy moved slowly in his direction but not by taking steps but by dragging his feet slowly over the carpet leaving no air between his feet and the carpet. Michael got slightly nervous. A pubescent teenager was the last thing he wanted to mess with now. He decided to play the boy’s game and started running. He quickly realized that it was no use when he saw the feet approaching. Michael stopped running and kneed down in direction of the boy.

“Please don’t do this I beg you”, cried Michael. The boy gave him an annoyed gaze.

“What the fuck is wrong with you… I don’t know why my mum brings me a doll-guy when he acts all pathetic after all.” He said angry and continued to scuffle right on top of Michael where he stopped. As Michael saw the boys foot approaching he threw himself onto his back as he learned that this was the best position to withstand the incident without further harm. Nevertheless he couldn’t hold back his tears as he was smushed beneath the feet of a teenager boy. The sweat soaked him and dripped into his mouth. The smell was more than ten times worse than Elsa’s feet.

The boy started to grind him into the carpet and then lifted his foot to see what had happened to him. As he saw that Michael only seemed to be a little flattened he made a noise of astonishment.

 

Michael opened his eyes and saw the glistening in the boy’s eyes. The boy had put on his white sneakers and now an obviously quite a bit harder surface seemed to threaten to approach the poor shrunken guy.

End Notes:

Comments requested.

 

Chapter VII: A Cruel Sister by El Rodrigo Diaz De Vivar
Author's Notes:

Hey a somewhat longer chapter about Kyle's wherabouts and what he will experience as he is shrunken for the first time in his life.

Enjoy reading

Kyle had been kissing Victoria’s butt for nearly ten minutes now while she was laughing about him with the other girls. It did not seem to end. As he had started to do it Victoria had laughed at him and began to slightly sit on him. But only on his legs and the bottom side of his torso, so he could continue kissing. Kyle had felt more humiliated than ever before as he was trapped under her giant butt. Half his body was flattened now and he didn’t even feel his genitals anymore which had hurt the most as Victoria had decided to degrade him even more.

After another fifteen minutes she decided to release him finally. Kyle’s mouth felt dry and he couldn’t move his bottom side at all. Stacy looked at him and gave him a cute smile. “You look so pathetic little one. I don’t think my sister would like a creature like you”, Stacy said. Cynthia appeared in his sight now only wearing a bra and a string tanga. “You thought you’d be done kissing bug?” She said and turned around presenting her butt to him.

“Fuck you I won’t do this anymore in fact I can’t”, Kyle yelled. He heard Victoria laugh as Cynthia began descending her ass onto him. She had a brown complexion and her butt was way bigger than Victoria’s. Kyle decided to stay strong and hope that she would not risk squishing him under her butt. It was his fault that he hadn’t listened too well at the Screyquid lecture as Cynthia laughed hysterically and sat down on his legs first rolling her butt over him as Victoria had done it. This time Kyle did not intervene and just watched in horror as her butt cheek reached his head burying entirely under her butt. Her weight was incredible and way worse than Victoria’s. He felt how his whole body became deformed as she started to wiggle her butt on top of him. He wondered why he would be still alive but somehow his body did not squish but only got more and more flattened and deformed. He already felt like a stain as Cynthia removed her butt from him allowing Kyle to breathe again finally. The light flooded his eyes so he needed a few moments to adjust to it. As his vision was clear again he saw Simone in front of him turning around in this moment aiming at him with her butt which was covered in her jeans. The impact was a lot harder due to the more solid fabric of the jeans. At least he did not have direct contact with her butt cheeks but therefor it was a lot more painful.

Kyle felt his whole body turn numb until after supposedly five minutes Simone released him. Kyle knew that still one girl was left to send him back to the under-butt hell. Stacy smiled at him and grabbed him from the cushion. He was looking nearly two-dimensional but he felt that his body seemed to regenerate pretty fast and could not say whether this was a good thing or not. The girls seemed to know more about Screyquid than he did and they sure as hell would use this information to continue torturing him.

Stacy looked at him while regenerated and the feeling of his body returned slowly. “I think that were enough female butts for you today. I mean that was not really a torture for a man was it? More like a private show.” Stacy said smiling. She then placed him on the ground again in front of her feet. Kyle saw the other girls approaching too and knew what would happen now. Stacy was the first raising her foot above him. They all wore the same kind of white socks. Then it began. Stacy stomped onto him and grinded him into the carpet raising her foot again afterwards only for Cynthia to be the next one stepping on him. They continued like this until every one of them had at least stepped five times on him and with a final step Simone managed to get him stuck to her foot. He was pressed deeply into the fabric of her sock and smelled that she didn’t change her socks since her workout. She then shook her foot until he finally fell off and hit the ground. His body was devastated and he was close to unconsciousness. He felt like an insect that was found and crushed by several feet at the same time. He coughed out blood as the girls were laughing about this pathetic bug boy at their feet.

“I think you know you’re place in the world now don’t you?” Stacy asked him mockingly. Kyle was too exhausted to answer.

“I have good news for you little fellow. You will meet with my sister soon”, she continued causing the other girls to gasp in confusion and actually created some hope in Kyle’s mind. She then walked out of her room with Kyle in her hand and headed to Naomi’s room. She entered it but she seemed gone. Stacy walked through her room and placed him in one of Naomi’s panties which lied on the floor.

“You’re big enough to see for her for sure”, Stacy said in a calm voice. “But if not you will meet her privates”. Fair enough, thought Kyle for he knew he could raise Naomi’s attention before something like that would happen. Stacy left the room. Kyle looked around in the panty and was just about to leave it to look for another spot where he could wait for Naomi as the door opened again and someone entered. And this someone was definitely not Naomi. Actually Kyle knew the person. It was Naomi’s mother and she made straight for the panty.

“So she didn’t lie. There’s a fucking pervert in my precious daughters underwear”, she exclaimed as she was looking into the panty and saw the pale, shocked and nude shrunken boy. Kyle had still trouble to speak up and so his mischief continued as Naomi’s Mom who’s name was Clara grabbed him out of the panty and nearly squished him inside of her fist as she walked out of the room.

Clara placed him on the kitchen table and started covering him in adhesive tape. Before he could say anything his mouth was over-taped and had lost his opportunity to explain everything.

“Now what to do with a pervert like you, who uses Screyquid to spy on innocent girls”, she said in a threatening voice. Kyle looked out of the window and saw that sundown was close and that he would regrow soon. He heard the main door open and Naomi’s voice wakened new hope. Clara smiled at him, got out some bread-slices and put butter on them. Kyle watched in terror as she grabbed him and slammed him into the bread. Clara then covered him in cream cheese then and put some tomatoes on top of him. Kyle was not capable of breathing under the thick layer of cream cheese and was then flattened again as Clara slammed another bread-slice on top of him finishing off the sandwich.

“Hey Mum”, he heard the dulled voice of Naomi. “Is this for me?”

“Yes Darling I imagined would be hungry”, Clara said and Kyle’s heart stopped beating as he imagined what would happen now. He felt how his prison was raised and right in front of him appeared Naomi’s teeth cutting through the sandwich and rip off the part in front of Kyle. He could see her now but she wasn’t looking at her meal. He chewed quickly and Kyle saw how he was approaching her mouth now together with the sandwich. She bit him right in the middle and moaned in pleasure as she thought he would be an ingredient and sucked him into her mouth in whole. He disappeared into her mouth and she started chewing on him causing him immense pain but he couldn’t scream. Within no time he wasn’t in the shape of a human anymore but more like a ball of flattened body parts which she now decided to swallow. Kyle was still awake and felt how he got sucked down her throat together with cream cheese and bread mush. He felt how his body struggled to regenerate in this environment as he was pressed roughly through her oesophagus. It was dark but he could figure out the opening of her stomach where he was pressed through next and then fell into a huge lake of gastric acid. He screamed internally from the pain the acid caused as it tried to burn away his skin. He looked around and hoped to find some kind of exit, already knowing the only valid exit he could take would lead him into Naomi’s gastrointestinal passage.

He waded through the acid and tried to ignore the pain. After some minutes he found the opening of the passage. As he had reached it, it was opening and he was surprised of a wave of half-digested foot and acid from the behind. Kyle got sucked into the gastrointestinal passage and entered her intestine shortly after, smushed into the rest of it’s content. His psyche was going crazy at the thought of ending up as Naomi’s faeces. It was then that he fell asleep.

He awoke about three hours later by a horrible stench entering his nose. He knew what had happened and that he was close to his destination.

After another while he felt that his body had completely regenerated although he was soaked with Naomi’s shit and her intestine liquids. He knew that while he slept the regrowing process had to be cancelled. His journey seemed to be at it’s end now and he tried to shove himself through the faeces in front of him. After half an hour of disgusting work he saw a small bit of light through Naomi’s sphincter. He caught some hope and courage as he sensed to get an opportunity to leave Naomi’s ass before she would defecate him together with the rest of her faeces. The Sphincter was closed and the little whole which emanated the light was way too small to get through so he tried to push it open. He had little success but caused poor Naomi to let out a little fart which hit Kyle from behind and pushed his head and a part of his torso through the sphincter.

“Oh god what’s that”, he heard her dulled voice say as Kyle noticed that she had to feel him when he was crawling through her anus. He pulled his arms through the sphincter and started hammering onto the outside skin of her rectum.

“What the fuck”, he heard her say.

“What’s wrong Naomi “, he heard Michelle’s voice say and instantly felt bad for he made her fart while she was in company.

“I don’t know but I think there’s something moving at my…”

“At your what?”

“At… At… At my anus”, Naomi stammered.

“What? Eww disgusting get it out of there”

“Here’s no toilet close enough”

“Well then…”

Kyle felt ashamed. Suddenly light flooded his prison and he saw Naomi’s butt cheeks opening around him. A hand entered his world and poked him to check his consistence. Then it grabbed him and pulled him out completely from the sphincter raising him out of Naomi’s underwear and throwing him disgustedly onto the ground.

“Eww what is that what you pulled out of there”, Michelle said. It had been Naomi’s hand of course and Kyle’s eyes adjusted to the light quite fast. The adhesive tape which ahd covered him had been etched away in Naomi’s stomach and so Kyle was capable of wiping the shit from his eyes.

“Eww it’s still moving”, Michelle squeaked and as Kyle looked above he saw Michelle’s boot crashing down on him bringing him back to where he was before he had been eaten up. He was flattened in an instant and the impact was immense. He felt all his bones breaking in his tormented body and as she raised her boot of him blood was dripping from his mouth.

“Is that blood?” Michelle asked unbelievingly.

“It kind of looks like a bleeding human being covered in faeces doesn’t it?” Naomi stammered and Michelle instantly got what she was aiming at.

“No way is this Michael?”

Kyle’s body ached but somehow he managed to speak up.

“No it’s Kyle thank you for nearly squishing me Michelle”, he yelled. Michelle looked at Naomi who seemed as flabbergasted as Michelle did. Then Michelle suddenly started to laugh hysterically.

“He… He… Came out of your butt Naomi… You’ve just defecated Kyle Naomi”, she exclaimed and seemed not to be able to control her laughter. Naomi blushed as well as Kyle. He knew they could never be a couple now that she had got him out of her intestine.

Naomi got out a handkerchief and started cleaning Kyle’s body which started to regenerate again from his meeting with Michelle’s boot.

“You better have an explanation for this Kyle or it won’t have been the last boot you have a meeting with…”, Naomi exclaimed.

And so Kyle began to explain.

End Notes:

Next chapter will be a highlight chapter again and I try to release it before christmas but I can't guarantee it. If don#t finish it int ime you'll have to wait a few weeks until I've returned from vacation.

I recommend you to read my short-story i've posted for Christmas :)

 

Chapter VIII: A Run for it/ A Demonstration of Love by El Rodrigo Diaz De Vivar
Author's Notes:

This is another highlight chapter as I call every chapter where I continue with both stories (Kyle and Michael)

I'm glad I could release this before Christmas :)

Have fun reading and comment please! :)

Michael yelled at the boy that he should stop instantly but he did not care.

Within seconds Michael became squashed under that boy’s sneaker. Michael felt how his extremities broke and the air was pressed out of his lung. Then the boy started to grind Michael under his shoe like he would do it with an annoying insect. Michael’s body was now fairly more similar to some kind of mush than to a human being. He felt that he was bleeding heavily but after all the experiences he made, Michael knew that he wouldn’t die. As the boy raised his foot again and laughed at his sight, Michael already felt how his body started to put itself together again. He ignored the rather common pain and began thinking about an opportunity to escape from this hell.

“You’re a bug you know that?” The boy said tauntingly. Michael even ignored that even if it humiliated him. He wondered why he wasn’t unconscious already for the last times he had been in situations like these his body had tried to protect him from the pain and degradation.

He came to the clue that it would be the best idea to not give that sadistic boy any reaction anymore. And so he just closed his eyes and made no single movement.

“You’re dead now? Or are you just pretending?”

Michael felt that he was stepping on his legs and the pain still was immense but he gave no reaction. As the boy thought that he was actually dead he left the room crying for his mum. Michael knew that she wasn’t home though and tried to stand up. His body had not really recovered and his legs would not react so he had to crawl. Michael wondered how much time he would have until the boy would eventually come back for him. While crawling he felt his body regenerate and he somehow had the feeling that his body was even faster recovering as when shrunken by normal Screyquid consume.

After ten minutes of crawling he tried again to stand up and it actually worked. He got an adrenaline rush and directly started running which was possible but still hurt a lot. He made for the open door as he heard the boy return and it seemed like he was speaking to someone.

“Yes Mum he doesn’t move anymore. No I don’t think he’s just sleeping. No I just had some fun. Yes I’m checking on him again now”

Michael supposed he was talking to his mum on the phone and reached the door just in time to sneak out of it before the boy came into sight. He hid under a cupboard in the corridor. As the boy walked into his room Michael knew that he had only a limited amount of time until he would realise that he’s gone and look for him, so he took his chance and made a run for it. He ran as fast as he could and had reached what he identified as the kitchen soon. He was glad that this seemed to be a flat and not a house so he wouldn’t have to take any stairs down. Michael noticed that the kitchen had a balcony and that the door to it was slightly open.

“Where are you. If you don’t come back now I will find and squish you till you’re nothing more than pulp.” He heard the boy scream. His adrenaline level raised and he ran quickly to the door. He slipped through it and found himself on wooden planks. He had problems with slowing down and did not see the space between two planks in time. He was shocked as he lost the ground under his feet and fell into the abyss. What normally would have been a drop of three meters felt like three hundred for Michael. He looked down and the last thing he saw before becoming unconscious was a naked women lying on her bulge beneath him.

 

______________________________________________________________________

 

Naomi looked sceptically at Kyle while Michelle was still laughing. They were in Naomi’s room and she had placed him onto her bed. Kyle looked at Naomi trying to appear seriously but he couldn’t help that he was nervous and he started sweating.

“I think you’re lying”, Naomi said.

Michelle stopped laughing and looked at the tiny naked man in front of her. She went up to him and grabbed him from the bed. “He’s sweating I can tell”, she said faking the voice of an inspector.

“I’m not why would I come out of your ass think about it!” Kyle yelled frustrated.

“I think you’ve hidden in my panties as my sister said and got stuck to my ass afterwards”, she responded and her gaze turned cold. Michelle nodded in agreement . “My sister and my mother said you wanted to surprise me”.

Kyle was shocked that Naomi actually believed that lie. “You’ve been jealous on Michael and so you thought you’d shrink down and spy on me whether I would do something with him”. Kyle stayed calm. Some things were actually true but he did not hide in her panties. But as it seemed she wouldn’t believe him anyway.

“What are gonna do with him now? We don’t know how long he will stay like that” Michelle asked playfully.

“Well do with him what you want, I believe you had the wildest fantasies of us I’ve had enough of that shrinking bull**** for a while”, Naomi said. Kyle looked at Michelle who’s smile just had turned way broader and knew that this wouldn’t end well for him. He remembered what she said about Screyquid a few days ago.

“Okay I’ll take him home with me and teach him a lesson see you sweetheart”, Michelle said and hugged Naomi. “Could you? …” She said then and gave Kyle to Naomi while creating an opening in the back of her trousers.

“Nooo please don’t I’ve had enough of that already”, Kyle cried as Naomi pressed him in between Michelle’s butt cheeks.

“Not quite Kyle not quite”. He was stuffed in Michelle’s crack and smothered between her ass cheeks. It was humid and he already could smell her ass which reminded him of his horrible trip earlier. Just as he managed to get in a more or less comfortable position between her cheeks, Michelle started to press them together flattening Kyle between her ass cheeks. She then reached in her crack and pushed him further into it with her index finger.

Then the travel began. Michelle was driving so when she sat down in her car Kyle was pressed against her butthole bringing up horrible memories. It seemed to taunt him as sometimes Michelle wiggled with her butt and the hole tried to suck him in. The smell was disgusting but Kyle had no chance to escape from the maw. It took thirty minutes for Michelle to get home but then Kyle finally got released from this humid hell of stench.

“Michelle are you kidding me? Did you really just do this to me on purpose?” Kyle yelled but earning nothing than a cold-hearted smile by Michelle who threw him onto the bed and sat down next to him.

“Kyle you’ve always been after Naomi since we started to visit university together. You never asked me out didn’t you realise how I’ve felt about all this?” Michelle said now in a sad sound. Kyle was too confused to say anything.

“See now that you are that tiny and under my control I first had the urge to punish you that’s why I enjoyed putting you through this and don’t say you did not deserve it”, she continued leaving Kyle in thoughts. He never thought of her having a crush on him. She was beautiful and intelligent she could get nearly everyone. Well except for him as it seemed. And that would be the point after all.

“I’m sorry Michelle I didn’t know…”

“Well you could have but…”, she said but then stopped as Kyle approached her privates. Michelle didn’t think long about it for the urge to do what she had in mind since the first Screyquid lecture was too strong. She put off her trousers and panties instantly and grabbed Kyle roughly.

“Hey what are you …” Kyle couldn’t get anything more out as Michelle inserted him into her clitoris. She shoved him deep inside. He was now pressed in between walls of moist flesh which smelled slightly fishy and he had the strong feeling that the moisture was increasing. He was pulled out a little bit only to get shoved in again as his body got soaked by her juices which even got into his nose and mouth.

She was actually using him as a human dildo and he couldn’t believe that. Actually he could for his sudden approach of her privates kind of provoked her to do this. She repeated the procedure surely a hundred times while she got moister until she finally came and Kyle was flooded with her juices. He feared to drown in them but he realised that he could hold his breath fairly long. The only problem was even though she already came she didn’t pull him out. She actually did the opposite and let loose of his body leaving him deep in her vagina.

He tried to scream but as he opened his mouth it only became filled with more of her juices.

_________________________________________________________

 

 

The impact of Michaels landing was immense. If he had been awake he might have been able to aim at her butt cheek to lighten the impact but as he was unconscious he landed directly on her spine. He instantly awakened as his body shattered and he threw up blood. He felt that his bones were broken once more and that he was not capable of moving. He fell unconscious again as the pain was too much for him this time.

He awakened half an hour later as the surface he was lying on began to shift slightly. His body had recovered already although the pain wasn’t fully gone yet. Michael looked around to see where he was and quickly remembered that he had fallen onto the back of a naked woman. He looked at her butt which seemed quite old and big but still very firm. He guessed that the person he had landed on must be around forty to forty-five years old.

Why the hell can I measure the age of a woman at the sight of her butt. Hell I’m kinky, he thought.

He then saw why he had woke up, as the woman continued shifting and Michael lost his grip to the surface. The woman was turning around to lay on her back and Michael fell of her landing roughly on the sun lounger the woman was lying on. Michael witnessed I shock how that woman’s mighty body concealed the sky as her back approached him. Michael started running while he knew that he wouldn’t be fast enough. Shortly before the woman’s back collapsed on the ground he jumped in direction of her butt not thinking about the consequences, as he actually made it shortly before her ass cheek was crashing down on him.

Once again Michael found himself flattened under a huge butt. But this time it wasn’t that bad for he discovered that while lying on his bulge he was capable of shoving himself forward under her butt. It was exhausting and degrading but it worked has the flabby substance which pressed down him was soft enough to be pushed away and allowing Michael to crawl towards her legs.

“Mhm what is this?” murmured the woman sleepy.

Michael stopped in an instant. The weight lifted slightly from him and in the light entering his prison he saw her hand approaching and quickly crawled away as she started to scratch where he had been a second before. While the weight was lifted from him Michael was capable of getting out from under her butt and reached the space between her legs. He groaned satisfied that he had made it and thought about his next steps. He was afraid that if that woman discovered him she might would return him to Elsa.

He saw that between that woman’s feet the sun lounger was leading down onto the ground and Michael suspected that the door to her flat would be open too. So Michael ran in that direction. After a short while the ground began to shiver and he risked a glance backwards as he witnessed shocked that this crazy woman’s body was slowly sliding down the sun lounger while she seemed to be asleep.

Who the fuck lies on a sun lounger in that angle anyway?, he thought to himself as he knew that he had to be fast if he did not want to end up under her again.

He ran as fast as he had done it in Elsa’s kitchen before but with every glance backwards he noticed that woman had come a good deal closer and he was still far away from the ending.

“Whoa”, he heard a millisecond before that woman’s butt collided with Michael’s poor body again burying him up to half his torso under it once again.

She sat up wondering what had happened, not knowing that a shrunken guy was trapped underneath her butt. This time Michael was on his back and due to her weight shifted onto him he had no chance of escaping. It was even worse. He felt how she squished his lower body and this time he could not hold in his cry for he was to desperate.

“Aaaaahrgh”

 

 

 

End Notes:

Thanks for reading and I wish all of you a great christmas time :)

 

Chapter IX: Is this still Love? (Final Chapter) by El Rodrigo Diaz De Vivar
Author's Notes:

This is the final chapter of Screyquid III and an end to the trilogy for the time being.

It doesnt contain much action it's more about resolving things.

have fun reading.

 

Kyle started to cry as Michelle left him in her vagina and pulled on her panties after shortly cleaning herself up. Kyle had no chance of escaping for he was stuck to her vagina completely. Breathing was nearly impossible for his face was buried into sticky and wet walls of flesh which pressed around his whole body. Kyle felt the pressure increasing at some times but it was not enough to flatten his body. He struggled to get free anyhow but the only thing he achieved were distant moans he could hear from Michelle as it seemed to pleasure her.

As Michelle started to walk around, Kyle’s prison turned into hell. Now he started to get flattened between the moist surfaces of Michelle’s insides and she did not make any attempt to release him from this hell.

Kyle stayed in his prison for a long time and he was sure that he had missed another chance to grow back to normal while he was hold captive. Several times he saw light flooding his prison when Michelle was going to toilet. At the first time he thought his torture would be finally over when he started hearing her pee dripping into the toilet and he knew that she had no intention to free him after all. After what he guessed had to be at least a day or even more, Michelle seemed to have arrived home after university and finally released him grabbing him out of her vagina and holding him at one leg in front of her face.

“Eww you sure look disgusting”, she said teasing but Kyle was not in the condition to react to this provocation.

“It will take pretty long for you to grow back to normal now, for I’ve prevented it another time didn’t I?”

She walked him to a sink and started washing him. Kyle just let it happen; he had no motivation anymore to say anything. He had been raped by a former friend and was now handled as some kind of pet. Michelle placed him onto the floor beneath her and watched down on him. Kyle just sat down and stared holes into the air not showing any kind of emotion.

“Would you stop that please? You take any kind of fun out of being a giantess”, Michelle cried but Kyle didn’t react. Michelle raised her boot high above Kyle causing a shadow to fall over the shrunken boy and then started to slowly descending her foot in his direction.

“You’ll at least have to move if you don’t want to be squished Kyle”, she said hopefully but Kyle did not seem to care. He didn’t even look up to the incoming menace as he had lost his will to survive. And after all he knew that this wouldn’t kill him and he wasn’t sure whether he should be happy or sad about that. Michelle stopped her foot closely over Kyle and frowned at him.

“You could at least scream or something that makes it more exciting to crush you”, she yelled at him now and she sounded really angry. Kyle couldn’t help but smile slightly but unnoticeable for the giantess. Michelle put down her foot next to Kyle, as she seemed to have decided that it was no fun like that. She sat down in tailor seat in front of him and looked at him.

“Seems like not even now I’m able to get your attention in the way I would want it”, Michelle said calmly. Her eyes were getting wet but she prevented the tears from running.

Kyle raised his eyes from the ground and looked at her. She sure looked beautiful and the sight of her nearly crying let his emotions return to his heart. Now the first tear could not be prevented anymore and ran across her face.

Kyle was astounded that even after all the humiliating stuff she had put him through he still was able to have compassion on her.

“I’m sorry Kyle I shouldn’t have done that to you but Naomi gave me an opportunity I never would have got again.”

Kyle kind of understood that but still she had raped him against his will and…

“You’ve shoved me into your ass Michelle”, he finally yelled.

“Really I can understand why you’ve wanted to have power over me and maybe even that you’ve raped me but why the hell would you shove someone you love into your butt?”

Michelle smiled as Kyle finally started talking again and tears now ran in small becks down her cheeks.

“Don’t do that ever again to me Michelle ever”, Kyle cried and now he started to sough too. Michelle grabbed him gently and raised him to her cleavage softly burying him between her breasts. He let it happen as he felt that this was an act of love and not an act of control.

Her breasts were soft and warm and she made no attempt to squish or smother him between them. The feeling of being gently pressed into a hot girl’s giant breasts was turning him on and all his hard feelings against Michelle suddenly became unimportant. A sudden rush of endorphins conquered his body as he felt feelings arise for Michelle and something incredible happened…

He felt how his body slowly began to grow in Michelle’s cleavage. Michelle watched astonished as the small boy began to grow again and grabbed him gently out of there, placing him on the carpet in front of her.

Within a short time he was already half as tall as she was again. And as soon as he had reached his full height, Kyle did not give a f*** about his nudity and approached Michelle and kissed her. This was truly an ending Kyle would not have expected at all but this didn’t matter anymore.

_______________________________________________________________________

 

Michael was lying on a bed still in pain from the past encounter with Leyla, the women on which he had landed a few hours ago. As she had seen him crushed under her butt she had instantly released him and brought him inside. They had talked about the past events even when Michael felt unpleasant about telling her where he had come from. His fears that she might return him to Elsa quickly vanished as she explained to him that she hated that women and her child deeply. After all she proved to be very cooperative and caring as she cleaned him and tried to comfort him. The only question was whether she would let him go freely or if she would decide to keep him after all.

“You’ve been very gentle Leyla and you don’t know how grateful I am for that but could you call my girlfriend, for I’m sure she worries about me”, Michael asked friendly. He nervously awaited her answer.

“Of course Michael, give me her number”, she said smiling and got her cell phone from the cupboard.

After he gave her the number she called Lora and gave her the address. After a while, which Michael and Leyla spent talking about his adventures Lora eventually arrived and learned about what had happened. She was deeply shocked about Elsa’s behaviour and could not stop to apologise.

“It’s okay sweetheart how should you know?” Michael tried to calm her down.

It was then when Lora’s cell phone started to ring and she had to get it.

“Lora here”

“Hey Michelle”

“Yes he’s with me right now… You won’t believe what happened…”

“What? Really? How?

“How would you know?”

“Wow Kyle? Really? But I’m sure Michael had these feelings already when he was shrunken with me and Celine”

“Yeah maybe I have to try it”

 

Michael was very curious of what they had been talking about and looked expectantly at Lora.

“That was Michelle. Kyle did shrink down too in order to impress Naomi which had not really worked out, Michelle will explain this later but she stated that she had prevented his regrowing process but was able to manually enforce it by intimate interactions which resulted in an endorphin boost or something like that.

“What do you mean by intimate interaction?” Michael asked confused.

“He got an erection while being softly pressed into… her cleavage I guess”, she explained and blushed slightly as she had to say this in front of Leyla who just laughed at this.

Lora grabbed Michael with one hand and opened her blouse with the other revealing her perfect breasts in which she now descended Michael carefully. Michael had missed this sight deeply and he felt the blood returning to his privates which was gone after they had been flattened under Leyla’s behind. As he was pressed gently into the warm flesh of Lora’s left breast he felt the same endorphin rush that Kyle had experienced. He was getting a hard on and wished nothing more deeply than being home with Celine and Lora to spent private time together.

When he opened his eyes again, his height had been tripled at least already. Finally he was regrowing after all these days of helplessness he finally grew back to normal. It seemed that the sediments were dispensed by this hormone.

Within minutes he was standing in full height and naked in front of his girlfriend and Leyla who smirked at his sight. She gave him a bathrobe and they had a warm farewell after they decided how to proceed with Elsa who was surely still searching for him in her flat.

They decided to call the police after all and she got arrested in the same night. Michael returned home with Lora to rest from the past events.

Kyle was now in a relationship with Michelle and pretty fast they all returned to normality except for weird tensions between Naomi and Kyle.

Michael, Kyle, Lora and Michelle pretty fast became famous among biologists for they had found a way to defeat an illness created by the abuse of Screyquid. And it proved worthy as in the future years many young people suffered from that illness for they had not been careful enough with the use of this drug.

Furthermore Michael reported about his strangely advanced regeneration while he had shrunken in comparison to the normal durability during the Screyquid-effect. The wisdom scientists could draw from this was immense and helped curing several diseases and fatal injuries.

Although this story had a happy ending, this does not mean that Screyquid would not do any harm anymore to anyone.

I might tell you a story sometime about what happened a few decades later when the drug was fully evolved. But Not now. Now it is time to celebrate these young people’s success and let us wish them a jolly good life.

Until then my friends.

It has been a pleasure,

A suddenly appearing Narrator you can’t remotely relate to.

End Notes:

I hope you liked the trilogy.

I will work now on different stories for I feel that Screyquid needs to rest some time.

I hope you'll look for new stories from me and I thank y'all for reading.

El Roderigo Diaz De Vivar

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=5567