Little Devils by WrittenInTheStars
Summary:

The life of two mischievous 3 inch tall brothers, Leo and Travis, with their two older sisters Mia and Beth. Together, the two brothers face many challenges, because unbeknownst to them, their condition holds many secrets, secrets which people would give their life to get their hands on.
Leo's lifelong friend Faye is slowly growing apart from him, but he wants more than just frienship, he wants to experience a relationship even if the size difference gets in the way.

Categories: Giantess, Adventure, Breasts, Body Exploration, Butt, Entrapment, Feet, Humiliation, Incest, Insertion, Mouth Play Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Lilliputian (6 in. to 3 in.), Minikin (3 in. to 1 in.)
Size Roles: F/m, FF/m
Warnings: Following story may contain inappropriate material for certain audiences
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 3 Completed: No Word count: 8736 Read: 30395 Published: November 03 2015 Updated: November 19 2015
Story Notes:

I'm back with another story after a pretty long break. As always, if you like the story, remember to leave a review.

1. Chapter 1: Leo and Travis by WrittenInTheStars

2. Chapter 2: Secret Diary by WrittenInTheStars

3. Chapter 3: Trouble by WrittenInTheStars

Chapter 1: Leo and Travis by WrittenInTheStars
Author's Notes:

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.

This chapter will be about showing Leo and Travis' past and introducing key characters while showing some of what's to come. Enjoy.

----------
Little Devils

My name is Leo, I'm 16 years old and I'm a little out of the ordinary. I live with my two sisters Mia and Beth and also my brother Travis. Mia is 18, Beth is 19 and my brother Travis is 15 years old. We're a happy family meaning we rarely fight, and when we do it's usually over dumb things like who gets control of the TV... or where we hid Mia's phone.

The one thing that makes our family different to everyone elses, is that me and my brother are 3 inches tall. We are a freak of nature, or a miracle, whichever way you want to look at it. Most of the time it's a thrill being so small in a giant's world, putting aside the relatively frequent close shaves and near death experiences. The weird thing is our sisters are the complete opposite, with Mia being 6ft tall and Beth being 6ft 1inch. Me and my brother share similar short black curly hair, whereas Mia has long brown hair like our mother, and Beth has long blond hair. My eyes are blue, whereas my brother has brown eyes like Beth and Mia has bright green eyes, a common feature amongst our close relatives.

Our mom is the person who keeps us from burning the house down, but her and my dad are rarely home due to the overseas demands of their jobs. This means that Mia and Beth are left in charge of the house while they're gone, and more importantly, in charge of me and my brother.

We can't do anything without the supervision of our sisters, but it is in our nature to rebel and cause chaos for Mia and Beth. There are times when we scare our sisters to death and laugh it off together and there are times when we act a nuisance, simply because we feel we're being treated unfairly or neglected sometimes. It's not their fault they annoy us, they only want the best for us and after all, they're in charge. At 3 inches tall, it gives us the feeling that we should have so much more freedom since there are huge open spaces and infinite places to explore. In reality, around every corner is a danger that we might not see coming, luckily we've learnt that the hard way on countless occasions...

Our family are pretty rich so it means that me and my brother were homeschooled, even though we were allowed to go to school, we made the decision to be homeschooled instead. This didn't stop us from making friends either, since we were homeschooled in a group, where six other kids our age would attend the homeschool at our house, 4 girls and 2 boys. Over the years I became friends with a girl called Faye. All the other kids would refuse to get along with me, instead opting for my younger brother.

Me and Faye have been friends ever since we met, she has short blonde hair, clear blue eyes, a beautiful smile and a cute face. I admit that I've had a crush on her for as long as I can remember, but to her I'm just her best friend who happens to be 3 inches tall, so I don't think she will ever think of me the same way. There was a stage in our friendship when Faye was very naive, especially during one particular situation which happened 4 years ago at our home.

We were both 12, about to turn 13, and I was showing her how I could climb household objects with expert ease. She was impressed and offered me a challenge, saying that I couldn't climb from her feet to her shoulders without falling. That day she was wearing a light-blue dress which ended mid-thigh and I couldn't believe my luck, having never had a chance to be so close to Faye. I had only just started taking a different interest in Faye after our many years of friendship and I have always made sure to hide it.

I hopped onto her ankle and using all of my strength I began to scale her body. Faye giggled and shook from the tickling sensation, encouraging me to keep going when I reached the start of her dress. Reaching up to grab onto the hanging fabric, all of a sudden she lifted the bottom of her dress away from me, exposing her legs and her waist to me.

"You can't use my dress silly, that's cheating." She told me, smiling and watching me with curiosity.

So I carried on, finally reaching her plain white underwear with the intention of proceeding, but I still couldn't get over how intimate this climb was becoming, whether she knew it or not.

Faye began to giggle even louder, almost non-stop at this point and shivering as I made my way to her flat toned stomach. It was when I saw her hand below me lift the waistband of her underwear that I knew what her intentions were all along. Perhaps she was curious and confused about me, but we had never done anything like this before and never again to this day.

With one shake of her hips I fell from her belly button only to be caught by the waistband of her white panties. I was pinned there, unable to budge the elastic of her underwear with my arms pinned to my side. All the while she was almost crying with laughter, struggling to stay on her feet. It was at the same time humiliating and exciting to be in this position with the girl I had a crush on. My upper torso and my head were the only part of me outside of the waistband, so I was kicking my legs frantically against her skin, just above her intimate parts which I had no idea about at that age. Unfortunately me and my brother weren't given the talk until we were 15 which made it even more awkward. This was apparently purposeful due to the fact that when everyone else in our group received the talk, the tutor didn't believe we needed it until later on since we are only 3 inches tall.

So for about an hour Faye kept me there pinned to her skin with her dress draped over me as she played around with the others from the group, including my brother who had no idea where I was. All the while, Faye was giggling and seemed more excited than ever and to this day I look back and cringe, knowing exactly why. There are times when I see her where I wish I could relive that moment, but I've never had the courage to bring up those memories with her in case she judges me, or worse it damages our friendship.

Meanwhile, Travis was always the center of attention amongst our group, being the cool/cute kind of kid while I was the mature/quiet type. Even so, me and my brother are inseperable with more in common than people would realise. We like the same things and we have never once had an argument or a fight, only fights for fun or to mess with other people. Me and him have been through a lot together, like the time when we were 7 years old and we hid in a cereal box thinking we would be able to climb out. In the end it took until the next morning for Beth to pour us into a bowl and almost cry with relief, since we'd been missing for over 12 hours. Those were the fun times and there were many more.

I suppose that is what completes us, our constant need to have fun and mess with the giants that dominate our small world. We feel a need to show that we can still impact the lives of others even if we are only the size of dolls and could be outstrengthed by a child. It's been like this since we were young, pranking our sisters into near insanity at times and worrying them to the point of breaking.

When I was 6 years old we used to have researchers visit us, and at the discretion of our parents they would take a blood sample to further their understanding of how we could become so small, yet be proportionaly the same as normal humans. Their findings told us we are far more durable than normal humans, meaning we can withstand pressures of up to 100 times our own mass. This also meant that we could fall from tall heights and land without a scratch. We were fortunate enough to have these advantages, because it meant we were in less danger than what our family had first perceived. After the tests, the doctors and researchers just vanished and we never heard from them again, apart from the confidential letter my parents received a month later which told us to never discuss the tests and the research that we had undergone.

Mia and I decided to test just how durable I really was, being the inquisitive young kids we were at the time. Our sisters had always learnt how to act around us, never holding us too tightly and always watching where they were stepping. Mia started off by applying some pressure to my body with her right foot, testing to make sure I didn't just squish under her weight. I felt fine, even when she started using most of her weight and her strength, I could withstand it. We continued on for a few minutes when we heard our mom scream in shock at what she was seeing. I was grabbed from underneath Mia's foot as my mom fumbled with me to make sure I was fine. Mia wasn't allowed to touch me for a whole year after that, because our parents couldn't grasp the innocence of the situation. Those time were the most frightening, when our family was worried.

Now today, Faye's family are coming to visit because we have a one week break from school. I haven't seen her in a long time and I can't wait to see her again, especially the smile on her lips when she sees me.

My brother is excited too, because he tells me he has a plan to mess with Faye's sister Kathryn. I smile, knowing the 17 year old has a liking for my brother in a 'He's cute because he's tiny' sort of way. It must be the age difference and the natural charm which attracts the majority of people towards my brother instead of me, but I don't mind because I have Faye and my family. Travis is the talkative one after all and I can't pretend to be like him.

Just then, the doorbell rings, signalling that Faye and her family have arrived. Today is going to be a good day.
End Notes:

Remember to leave a review, the first few chapters are planned to get off to a quick start.
Chapter 2: Secret Diary by WrittenInTheStars
Author's Notes:

Leo and Travis enact their plan, but will it backfire, or will it pay off?

---------

Our sisters greet the family at the door, while me and my brother make a run for Mia's bedroom, hoping to stay hidden for as long as we can until they eventually decide to look for us. Beth and Mia know us too well to bother looking for us, since we play this game almost every day. Depending on their mood, they'll either take it in good spirit, scream the house down, or they'll just wait it out until we get bored.

We make it to Mia's room quickly and quietly as we hear Beth tell us that everyone has arrived, her voice audible from downstairs.

With Mia being 18 and a dependable figure for her two younger brothers, you would expect her room to be organised and tidy, however, it is the opposite. The large confined space looks like it recently had it's own personal hurricane sweep through it, throwing clothes, cups and makeup in every direction. Her room looks like a wasteland of fabric and beauty products.

Luckily we know every corner of the house inside out, taking refuge in a hidden space behind Mia's dresser where nobody will find us. With a stash of candy hidden in this space for emergencies, we're planning on staying here for a while. The idea of having to talk to Faye and Kathryn's parents wasn't very appealing.

Me and Travis don't get to talk to many people even though we should be extremely popular. We are a well-kept secret from the world, with the government planning on keeping it that way, we rarely get to talk to new people and when we do it always takes a lot of explaining. The only people who know about us is our family and our friends, which are the other kids who go to our homeschool group.

"You know, we can't stay here all night, I'm hungry and Beth said we're having pizza." I tell my brother, hoping he doesn't plan on staying here too long.

"If they don't start looking for us within the next 2 hours, I guess we can go downstairs." He answers, tempted by the idea of eating pizza.

After an hour, it seemed as though nobody was interested in even coming to see us. Soon after that, boredom started to take it's toll on my brother, so he came up with another plan.

"Hey, I bet we can get Mia's diary under here, I see it hanging off the edge of her bed." He said, pointing towards the bed sheets where the back of her diary could be seen hanging open.

"Sounds good, I've never actually read what she puts in there, probably because she doesn't want us seeing it." I answer, unable to recall ever seeing it left open like that. She must really think we're just sitting in our room pushing golf balls around like we usually do. It's so unlike Mia to let her guard down like this, maybe she's talking with Faye's parents and doesn't want to be rude by ditching them.

Travis and I make our way to her bed, stepping around a pair of discarded socks which smelled strongly of sweat. Travis made a point to pinch his nose and wave at the air as we walked past them.

Finally reaching the bed, we decided to see if our weight could pull the bedsheet enough for the book to fall.

"On the count of three we jump and pull. One, two, three, jump!" All at once we grabbed on to the hanging bedsheet and the diary landed with an almighty thud which we were certain everyone had heard.

We ran desperately for the diary, not seeing the other object which was slowly rolling towards the edge of her bed. The long object hit the carpet rolling, missing Travis by an inch. I gulped when I noticed what it was, a 7-inch purple transparent dildo, sitting there on the floor. Travis ignored it, not having any idea what it was, but glad that it missed him instead of knocking him on his butt. I had no idea one of my sisters owned one of these, maybe even Beth had one, it was a strange and disturbing thought.

It brought back memories of a time when I was at the mall with Faye. She was hiding me in her jacket pocket at the time and she thought it would be funny to take me into a shop which sold sex toys. Faye found it strangely satisfying when I asked her what the big cylinder shaped object was and even more satisfying after explaining it to me. She made me stand next to it while she took a picture, making fun of my size in comparison to a dildo.

Mia must have heard the thud, because footsteps could already be heard from downstairs.

"What the heck is that big purple thing?" Travis asked as we dragged the diary across Mia's room, pointing towards the sex toy.

"You don't wanna know, ask Mia about it later." I reply with a concealed smile, knowing it would be funny to see that conversation.

As we were about to reach the dresser, we could hear quick footsteps making their way towards the room.

We managed to push the diary in to the corner just as Mia burst into the room, her face a mix of concern, shock and anger.

Her first reaction was at the sight of her little secret in plain site in the middle of the floor, her next reaction was when she noticed her diary was missing.

"Ok, what the fuck Leo, where is my diary? How the hell even..." She trailed off with a grunt of frustration as she picked up the dildo and placed it back on top of her bed, hoping we either didn't know what it was or just didn't see it.

From our hiding spot, we could make out her bare feet walking back and forth around the room searching for her diary. First she looked underneath her bed, then each piece of furniture, failing to see us in our corner. She then proceeded to throw clothes around from the floor, making sure we weren't hiding underneath a stray shirt.

"If you two are in here I swear you guys aren't getting pizza tonight." Mia warned, although there was a tone of uncertainty in her voice since she couldn't find us.

Another set of feet entered the room, this time they belonged to Faye, who had come upstairs to see what was going on.

"Hey Mia, what's up?" Faye asked, wondering what all the noise was about.

Mia made sure to block Faye's view of the object on the bed by sitting on it.

"My diary was right here on my bed, but I can't find it anywhere." Mia answers, a little embarrassed seeing Faye judge the messy state of her room.

"Do you think your brothers had anything to do with it?" Faye questions, with a knowing smile. Their voices were easy to make out from here, but I was tempted to look out to catch a glimpse of Faye.

"It has to be them, they're always hiding my stuff and somehow they get away with it. I definitely had my diary right here on my bed. They're like ninjas, except this time they made a lot of noise."

"They must have hid in Beth's room, or your parent's room. I'll check in Beth's room and you check your parent's." Faye suggests, as they split up in search of the diary thieves.

Me and Travis snicker at our successful capture of Mia's diary, now all we have to do is make it out without being caught, maybe slip into our dad's office to pretend we were there the whole time.

The thud of footsteps from the rooms upstairs tells us that they're searching for us, meaning we have a small window of opportunity. We make a break for the door, until we hear Mia call out to Faye.

"I'm gonna check to make sure I didn't leave it in my wardrobe or something, maybe I'm just being dumb." She says, quickly making her way back to her room.

I start to panic knowing we're about to be caught in the act. The distance to the dresser was too far, so I had to make a split second decision.

"Quick, get in these." I whispered, pointing towards the pair of socks right next to us.

We basically dive into each sock, just as the door opens again, this time Mia's footsteps are dangerously close to our position, so much so that we're able to feel the vibrations in the floor.

Drawers are being opened and things are being moved around in her room, until after 5 minutes she sounds like she has given up again.

"Nope, nothing here, those two are definitely behind this." Mia shouts to Faye, who has just finished scouting Beth's room.

"Nothing in there either, where could they be?" Faye wonders aloud, smiling at the idea of a game of hide and seek to find her friend.

Meanwhile, Beth arrives at the scene intent on learning what all the fuss is about.

"Hey, what's going on?" She asks, noticing Mia's defeated expression.

"Leo and Travis have my diary and now they're hiding from us." Mia explains, outwitted by us once again.

"I'll go look for them, let me know if you find them." Faye says, before leaving the room to try and track us down.

Mia and Beth however, are used to this game that we play on most days and are happy to let Faye do the job of searching for once.

"You know, if your room wasn't such a mess, maybe you wouldn't lose things so easily." Beth comments, gesturing towards the piles of clothes strewn across the carpet.

"Lose things? You know I didn't lose my diary. Why don't you help me clean this mess up if it bothers you so much." Mia retorts, not taking Beth's demeaning comments lightly.

The two tiny figures within Mia's dirty socks begin slowly crawling further to the end of the socks in the hopes that they aren't found.

Beth grabs a handful of shirts, immediately along with the two socks, completely unaware of her two brothers who reside in them.

Grabbing handfuls of bras and socks, she piles them together before lifting the stack of clothes and dumping them into the laundry basket, which was originally empty.

"You have an empty laundry basket, yet your floor is covered in worn clothes." Beth remarks, letting her sarcasm go to work on Mia's short temper.

"Maybe if I wasn't so busy washing your clothes, I'd have time to use it." She answers, even though she only recently did the chores for a change. Beth lets it slide, happy enough that she got her younger sister riled up.

Meanwhile within the dark confines of Mia's laundry basket, Leo and Travis are squirming out of the sweaty socks and into an even bigger mass of dirty clothes.

Beth and Mia left the room to go look for their brothers, unknowingly leaving them trapped inside a laundry basket.

"Travis, can you hear me?" I ask into the darkness, my mouth partially covered by some soft fabric.

All that I get back are muffled words which I can't make out, but I know that he's somewhere ahead of me. The feeling of weightlessness has messed up with my sense of gravity, like getting stuck in an avalanche.

I attempt to push through the material in front of me, but I only end up pushing myself backwards into more soft fabric. The heat is insane being compressed by all this material, especially since there isn't much air being recycled. I know that we need to get out of here pretty quick unless we want to asphyxiate amongst our sister's clothes.

A gap in the fabric presents itself, so I pull myself through, making my way towards the source of the mumbling. The smell is especially unbearable being a mixture of every perfume Mia has ever used along with the overwhelming sweatiness of her socks.

Eventually, me and my brother make it to the top of the laundry pile, but with the lid closed, all we can do is wait.

A whole hour later, Faye gave up on trying to find us and went back to talking with our sisters and her parents. Luckily, Mia came back to finish her laundry, carrying us downstairs to the washer before dumping us on the ground amongst all of the clothes. She walked away long enough for me and Travis to get out of there as fast as possible. We made it into the hallway before she got back, completely unaware.

We decided to go talk to everyone in the living room and hopefully convince them that we were innocently playing downstairs in the games room. The games room contains a pool table and miniature versions of most things for us to use.

"Now we have Mia's diary we can unveil all her secrets, it's like the ultimate blackmail." Travis comments, evily tapping his fingers together.

"The only problem is, we'll need to get into Mia's bedroom every time we need to read it and we cannot move it since she'll never expect it to be hidden in her own room." I remind him, also agreeing with the idea of knowing all her secrets.

There aren't many times when we can win arguments with Mia, since she mostly uses her physical advantage to shut us up. This may include intentionally sitting on us, flicking us or simply moving us to a different room in order to win an argument.

"I bet Beth would love to know some of Mia's secrets too, we could even put them against each other." He laughs, excited at the possibilities.

I've got to admit, my brother can be downright evil when he wants to be.
End Notes:

I hope you enjoyed this chapter, please let me know how you feel about the story so far in a review :) thanks.
Chapter 3: Trouble by WrittenInTheStars
Author's Notes:

Sorry for the long wait, I've been busy lately. Please leave a comment if you can.

---

Casually walking into the living room, we were met by stares from everyone, until Beth decided to break the silence. Mia was still at the other end of the house dealing with her mountain of laundry.

"Look who decided to show up, where have you two been?" Beth asks us suspiciously, falling for our innocent approach for now.

"We've been playing pool in the games room, we heard a lot of noise upstairs, what was that about?" I reply, never once flinching under Beth's judging stare.

"Well, Mia lost her diary, so we were trying to help her look for it." Beth answers, relaxing back into the couch.

Me and Travis approach the couch, which Faye and Kathryn were sitting on, since we hadn't greeted them yet.

"I thought Mia kept her diary in the same place, how come she lost it?" I ask, feigning interest.

"Well, that's what we've been wondering, Mia seems to suspect you two were behind it, but you've been downstairs this whole time." She answers, deciding that Mia is just being her usual unorganised self.

Beth and Faye's parents start talking between each other, while me and Travis are lifted into Faye and Kathryn's laps.

Kathryn sets Travis down on top of her black skirt, creating a small canopy for him. Travis resembles a family cat as Kathryn starts to stroke his back with her thumb, never once taking her eyes off of him.

Meanwhile me and Faye sit in silence enjoying each others company for a little while, but something about Faye's demeanor seems off, she seems distant as opposed to her usual chirpy self. Whenever she glances at me, she looks away quickly, sometimes with a sigh, as if something is troubling her. I decide to break the silence, hoping find out whatever is troubling her.

"Hey, wanna go up to my room? We can talk there without everyone listening." I suggest, hoping to catch up on the things we've missed over the past two weeks.

"Sure." She replies, making her way to the stairs with me in her closed fist.

Faye always loves to marvel at the opulent decorations that line the walls of our house. There are paintings in golden frames and the walls are a mixture of dark bergundy and cream, giving the place a comforting warm feel. The staircase is made of sapele and mahogany, covered by a soft red carpet which spans the length of the hallways downstairs, ending at the last step on the top floor. The floor is a mixture of marble and wood adorned with random etched patterns which spread out in thousands of directions.

Finally reaching my bedroom we walk in, with Faye closing the door behind us. She puts me down on my bed, before getting comfortable herself with her head resting against a pillow, her legs stretched out in front of her. Picking me up, she drops me in the hammock created by her stretched-out skirt. The material is soft and comfortable, heated by the warmth of her thighs, for a moment I felt I was in heaven.

Again, an uncharacteristic silence enters the room, where we would usually be talking about anything for hours and laughing. Instead, Faye gently ruffles my hair, looking at me as though I'm a priceless piece of jewelery. She is building herself up to tell me something, I can just tell. I become nervous, my palms sweating, thoughts racing as I try to read her calm expression.

Her short blonde hair is done up, with small wispy curls of hair cascading down either side of her face, her complexion is flawless and her blue eyes are like polished marbles. This girl is my friend, sometimes I consider myself the luckiest guy in the world, but I only need to remember my condition to forget that. If only she were more than my friend.

"What's wrong?" I ask cautiously, as she sways me from side to side using her hips, a slight smile escaping her lips revealing her pearly white teeth.

"Nothing." She replies simply, enjoying the relaxing moment of just me and her together, the smile leaving her lips this time, only to be replaced by the same distant expression as before.

"You don't seem yourself." I add, hoping to get something out of her, because the silence is killing me.

Faye looks away, glancing out of the window at the setting sun, the light in the room constantly dimming. She wipes her right hand against her skirt just above me, trying to make it as discreet as possible. Her palms are sweating too, what is she not telling me?

"It's nothing, really. I just don't know how to say it..." She trails off, leaving me unable to say anything else, forcing me to wait until she can say what is on her mind.

A few minutes pass as she contemplates how to deliver whatever information she has that is troubling her so much. I watch her movements, occasionally she clamps her teeth together, grinding them almost until she finally sighs, releasing all her tension.

"Leo... I have a boyfriend now, and I know we've been friends for years, but... I thought about it, I really did, it's just..." She confesses, unable to bring herself to say it would never work because I'm 3 inches tall.

Despite everything, I knew this day would come at some point and I had already decided in advance that this wouldn't affect our friendship.

"It's ok." I answer, stroking her thumb. "This doesn't affect anything, we can still talk and hang out, right?" I was wrong, she had decided the entire opposite.

"No, we can't, my boyfriend doesn't know about you and we both know what it's like when you let someone else into your life." She replies, pained by my reaction.

"Oh. Well, what's his name?" I ask, trying to appear as unfazed as possible.

"Leo... it won't be the same now, you realise that. Stuart, he can't know about you and I'll be spending most of my time with him." Faye once again shuts me down, while her thumb continues to stroke my hair.

"What about when you're not around him, surely we can spend time with each other then?" I'm clinging to the edge of hope here, I'm losing my only friend to some guy I'll never meet.

"Leo. I know you like me, I can see that. I liked you once, but I've been talking to people, my sister in particular and I realised we just can't be together." Faye explained, her arms by her side now, making me feel about awkward sitting on her lap. "My sister was right when she told me I couldn't have a relationship with someone like you, she set me up with Stuart, and I like him..." She trails off.

"But what do you think? Is it because I'm tiny, does that mean I can't be your boyfriend instead of him?" I asked, hurt by how blunt she sounded.

My anger was mostly directed towards Kathryn, because she is known to be very protective of her younger sister and in this case it cost me my friendship with Faye. Kathryn doesn't see me and Travis as normal people, she always used to treat Travis like a pet, often she would ignore me when I was trying to talk to her. At first I thought nothing of it, but over time it became apparent that unless we were around other people, she would simply ignore me.

"Leo, you know the answer to that, we just need to move on with our lives and try to stay apart." She reasoned, regarding me with the most sympathetic expression.

I didn't know what to say, years of friendship was suddenly coming crashing down around me, my one and only friend wanted to move on.

"What happens if Stuart breaks up with you? Who would you talk to then? Do you think we would just become friends right away?" I questioned, my tone full of sarcasm, venting my jealousy and anger.

"I don't know Leo, but for now, we should stay apart and maybe things will change." She adds finally, before getting up and leaving. It was time that they left, but the worst part is, she didn't even look back. There is still a chance she will rethink this, I only need to convince her.

I kept telling myself that she will forget about all this, but I knew there was barely any chance. Faye knows that trying to spend time with me as well as her boyfriend would be near impossible. This is because if he knew about me, it would change everything in her life and not just mine, as her boyfriend could become more interested in the miracle kid who is only 3 inches tall than her. She must be worried that I would affect her life too much and there's nothing I could do about that, she can't hide me from her other friends, so she has to stay away from me.

Just then, I'm snapped out of my thoughts by someone standing in the doorway. I look up and notice that it's Kathryn leaning against the doorframe, her long blonde hair shielding her face from most of the indoor light. Why is she just standing there? I can't make out her expression, but I know she's looking right at me.

"Um, hello?" I call out, uncertain what to say.

Kathryn doesn't respond immediately, instead she continues to stare at me. The awkward silence sends a shiver down my spine and I suddenly feel threatened by her for some reason. This is something I've never encountered before.

"I hope Faye crushed your feelings, really, really hard. Stay out of me and my sisters' life, you aren't worth the time or the effort. You know, she used to talk about you all the time and I used to sit there, disgusted by how she can be friends, let alone attracted to someone as weak and insignificant as you. I would try to convince her that you aren't worth her time, but she wouldn't listen. We shouldn't have to live and put up with this secret - your secret. You are the secret which we have no choice but to keep from our friends, it's not fair on any of us!" Her tone is cold and harsh. She continues.

"Your brother is cute though, he makes a great pet, I'm actually surprised you're even considered human, I mean someone could just step on you without even knowing. Anyway, stay away from Faye, she told you she has a boyfriend. If you don't stay away from her, I'll make sure you do." With that, she left the room.

After saying goodbye to everyone, they left, leaving me on my bed speechless. My thoughts were racing and I couldn't believe what just happened. I never would have expected the night to go like this. All I knew was that I had to let Travis know, because he would love this kind of thing. I don't know whether to tell Mia or Beth since they're good friends with Kathryn, plus it wouldn't be 'Staying out of her and Faye's life', like Kathryn told me to.

What am I supposed to do? I'm 3 inches tall, incapable of anything without the help of someone else. Things suddenly became extremely complicated with Kathryn showing a side I never knew she had. I can understand why she said those things, because she considers me a threat to her and her families safety, although not strictly true, she is partly correct. Me and my brother have always had a huge affect on our friends and families lives, we are after all the first of our condition and expert scientists don't know what to make of us.

Everyone remembers when one of the kids from our homeschool group started telling other kids about me and my brother. He wasn't allowed back to the homeschool group and his family were then forced to move miles away from us just to preserve our secret. To me, this doesn't mean I still can't see Faye, I will not give up on her over one conversation, she's just worried her boyfriend will find out about me.

The time was already 10PM and I hadn't eaten yet. I wondered why nobody had called in on me yet. Regardless of the time, I was still hoping there would be some leftover pizza.

Making my way downstairs, I notice all three of them are sitting watching TV, with two pizza boxes left open on the armrests. Deciding to join them, I head up to the couch where Beth is sitting with Travis. They haven't seen me yet, since the room is only being lit by the TV, with the dancing shadows helping me camouflage. Having second thoughts on talking to them, I climb up to the pizza box which is out of sight and I'm relieved to find that there is a fully untouched slice still in the box.

I rip off a large portion from the tip of the slice, coating my hands in tomato, grease and cheese. The portion is enough for me to be full without finishing it.

Turning my attention to the TV, I notice they're watching some movie and by the look on Travis' face it's probably awful, but Mia and Beth seem to be enjoying it. After finishing my tiny piece of pizza I relax and watch TV with them for a while, still unnoticed by anyone. Then after a couple minutes Beth reaches over to finish the last slice and I think of a funny idea. I lie down on top of the pizza, which in the dark disguises me completely as I cover myself in the greasy cheese and tomato.

Beth without looking picks up the pizza, casually bringing it towards her awaiting lips, ready to sink her teeth into the tasty treat. I time it perfectly, right before the slice enters her watering mouth.

"Beth!" I shout, instantly being launched into the air as Beth is almost scared to death by her talking pizza. Me and the slice fly a good distance across the living room, with the slice hitting the TV with a loud slap. I however, land silently on top of a cushion next to Mia, who had her attention drawn to Beth after the pizza hit the TV. Luckily it's dark and I landed out of sight, otherwise Beth would have probably substituted me for the part of her meal she missed out on.

"Aw shit, the TV has tomato and cheese all over it, that's gonna take hours to clean!" Mia exclaims, glaring at Beth for her carelessness.

Ignoring the fact that Mia is annoyed, Beth immediately starts looking to see where I landed, apparently really pissed off by what I did.

"Leo! That was not funny, I could have hurt you, or worse!" Beth shouts, standing up and searching the floor for any sign of me.

I realise that I can't stay in the open for too long without anyone seeing me and I especially would not like a lecture from my sister about how dangerous that was. She has a tendancy to be very overdramatic whenever me or Travis pull a prank on her.

The gap in the middle of the couch between the two cushions is a spot me and Travis often hide in, with lots of space behind the cushions to walk around in. With Mia sitting extremely close to me, I have to go slowly and quietly in order to avoid getting caught. Making my way towards Mia at a crawl, I gradually get closer and closer to the middle, constantly keeping an eye on Beth as she keeps her eyes on the floor.

Now an arms length away from the gap, I'm about to slip inside when all of a sudden Mia reaches down and grabs me before bringing her hands together in her lap. Her hand is gripping me very tightly, making sure I don't slip away. All sound is muffled while she has me in her grip, planted firmly against her jeans so Beth can't see me.

"I'm gonna go to bed, goodnight." Mia says, standing up and leaving the living room.

"Wait! Aren't you going to help me find him?" Beth asks despairingly, frustrated at having her night ruined by her younger brother for the hundredth time.

"Hmmm." Mia brings her hand to her chin in mock thought, keeping me concealed in her left hand. "I'll pass, good luck finding him though." She adds, before running up the stairs with a victorious smile.

She runs into her room and locks the door behind her, letting out a long sigh of relief. Opening her hand, light floods in and my eyes take some time to adjust to the brightness. Mia finally got me, no doubt this is going to be about her diary, which I will not disclose the location of no matter what she says or does. The possibilities her diary brings is worth any form of punishment, plus I would be letting Travis down if I gave in.

Jumping onto her bed, Mia sits back against the pillows and drops me on her chest in between the two mounds concealed by her tight shirt.

"I've been looking for you all day, where have you been?" She asks, beginning her interrogation.

"Me and Travis have been playing pool in the games room, then we went into the living room afterwards." I lied, keeping a straight face the entire time. Mia frowns, her green eyes assessing my body language while her brain registers my lie.

"I didn't see you in the living room before we started watching TV, where were you before then?"

This is way too easy, at this rate I'll be off the hook in a matter of minutes.

"I was there the whole time, just waiting for the right moment to spook Beth." The lie flows out like water from a fountain and Mia is just lapping it up.

She stifles a laugh, before regaining her composure and becoming serious again. This time she picks me up and holds me above her head so that I'm facing down into her eyes, suspended by her thumb and index finger, completely weightless. With her other hand she brushes her long brown hair behind her ear.

"Well, how else has my diary gone missing?" She enquires, her eyes narrowing.

"I have no idea Beth." I tell her, worried about how determined she sounds.

"You and Travis were up here, not in the games room. You took my diary somewhere, where is it?" Mia has decided that I'm lying, but there's no chance I will give away the diary's location.

"Mia, I'm afraid you've gone insane." I reply flatly, making a joke out of the situation.

"Don't play with me Leo, my diary has some pretty important things inside of it, things for my eyes only." She answers, now almost certain we took it.

I try to think of something to say, deciding on whether to own up or keep it a secret for a little longer. It's already getting late and I doubt Mia will be able to keep this interrogation up for much longer, so I decide to keep her guessing for as long as I can.

"Okay Mia, you caught me, I hid it underneath your bed in the corner behind one of the posts." Her eyes widen in surprise, not expecting me to reveal the location or even admit to having done it.

My plan is to distract her and lead her into a false sense of hope while I run for the real location unseen.

Mia drops me on top of her bed before getting down on all fours, stretching out on the carpet to look underneath her queen-sized bed. In that time, I had already jumped down onto the carpet and was halfway towards the secret hiding place behind her dresser.

"What the hell Leo, it isn't th-" Mia stops mid-sentence as she is now staring at the space where I was sitting only a few seconds ago. "Leo?" She calls out, anger slowly starting to creep in to her voice.

Just then, the door opens and in walks Beth with Travis in hand, immediately staring at Mia who is on her hands and knees looking underneath all of her furniture.

"So you took Leo to your room without telling me? Mia, you can't just hide my own brother from me like that, especially when I thought he might have been hurt from the little stunt he pulled earlier." Beth lectures, scolding her careless younger sister.

Mia looks guilty, while she figures out how to tell Beth that I managed to escape from her in her own bedroom.

"Yes I took Leo, I figured you wouldn't let me talk to him about my missing diary if you found him first." She explains, hoping Beth leaves her alone to avoid the embarassment of losing her 3 inch brother once again.

"Mia! That is so selfish of you, don't you ever think about how Leo and Travis might feel? I was going to explain to Leo how what he did was dangerous, is that not as important to you as finding some stupid diary?" Beth adds, her tone is very condescending as it often is when talking to Mia.

Beth's harsh words have made Mia upset as memories of similar incidents come flooding back, reminding Mia of how her older sister is always right in these situations. Holding back tears, her anger and frustration subsides, replaced by the determination to find her little brother currently hiding somewhere in her room.

"So... Uhh, Leo got away, he's still somewhere in the bedroom." She informs Beth who quickly shuts the door behind her so as to prevent me from escaping.

"How the hell did he get away?" Beth asks incredulously.

"He told me that my diary was under my bed somewhere and in that time he slipped away, I have no idea where he went." Mia explains, holding her hands up in defeat.

"Mia, if you still can't find him then I suggest we just wait for him to come out, it's not like he can keep it up all night." Beth decides, sitting down on Mia's bed with Travis in her hand.

All three of them continue to talk while I'm holed up in my hiding spot beneath the dresser, determined to stay here for as long as possible so that I don't lose out on the diary.

An hour passes and the two sisters begin to get impatient, while Travis has been keeping as silent as possible because he knows exactly where I am. At one point, Beth starts to fall asleep, but Mia nudges her awake, her eyes also becoming weary.

Two hours later, Beth and Mia are fast asleep having finally given in to tiredness. They ended up sharing the bed fully clothed and almost spooning each other.

Meanwhile me and Travis are still awake and plotting what to do next. With the room almost totally dark apart from the moonlight streaming through the gap in the curtains, there was no way we could read the diary.

This kind of opportunity almost never presented itself to us, so we knew we had to take advantage of it regardless of the time.

"I think we should climb up there and see what we can do." Travis suggested, pointing towards our sleeping sisters.

Seeing no harm in approaching them while they're static, I agree, letting Travis lead the way. We use the hanging blanket to scale the side of the bed, digging our hands into the soft fabric and making our way up in less than a minute.

Upon reaching the surface of the bed, we can see that Mia is closest to us her chests rising and falling rhythmically. Both of them are lying on their side, Mia with her legs tucked up to her stomach and Beth with one arm draped over Mia's body.

I sit and watch from behind a ridge in the blanket as Travis scouts the area for anything of interest. Since they might wake up at any moment, I need to stay hidden for a while, after all they were not looking for Travis, only me.

The only sound is that of Mia and Beth's slow rhythmic breathing, which is oddly in sync. Travis is currently walking along the length of Mia's front, paying close attention to a lose thread in her shirt. Intrigued by what could happen if he pulled it, he gives the thread a quick tug to see if it comes loose or becomes an even bigger thread. Neither of these things happen, but instead it causes Mia to move slightly, almost like a shiver but more noticeable.

I'm about to tell him to come back, but he turns to me and shrugs his shoulders, apparently feeling safe enough to continue.

He continues to follow her shirt up to her neck, having to walk around her obtrusive chest to get there. Finally Travis stops by her chin, interested by her smooth lips and her two nostrils blowing air at him and ruffling his hair every few seconds. He spends a few minutes doing this and I start to get impatient with him, wanting nothing more than to do something other than watch my brother mess around.

Then in an instant, Mia's body jerks forward knocking Travis to the ground. He scrambles to get up, losing his footing on the moving surface before Mia rolls to her side. Immediately after rolling onto her front, her chest completely evelopes his body pinning him flat between her left breast and the bed. She repositions herself, resting her head in her arms while lying on her front so that she's more comfortable.

Running to Travis' aid, I go prone where he is being pinned down. There isn't a single sign of him, but I know he's underneath her chest. My immediate reaction is to wake Mia up, fearing that Travis could be in pain or running out of breath.

"Mia! Wake up! You're hurting Travis!" I shout, but to no avail. There's not a single response from her as I continue to shout before becoming desperate.

With all of my strength, I punch the yielding surface of her left breast in the hopes of getting some sort of reaction. However, her reaction is not what I expected, instead she starts to gyrate slightly as if trying to push Travis even harder. Regardless, I see this as progress so I continue to punch and kick her, only to notice that the movement gets quicker and more intense.

At this point I have no idea what to do. My brother is pinned underneath my sister and she won't wake up to get him out of there. With one last attempt, I run along her body until I reach her face where I intend to scream in her ear. All of a sudden, her arm which was stretched above her head begins to move back to her side, threatening to pin me against her if it gets any closer. With nowhere to run in time, I prepare for the impact, silently hoping she wakes up at any moment and realises what is happening.
End Notes:

Please remember to leave a review :)
This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=5555