Fun With Rose by Count
Summary:

Sebastian has shrunk in the presence of his girlfriend.


Categories: Giantess, Body Exploration, Gentle, Growing/Shrinking Out of Clothes Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Micro (1 in. to 1/2 in.)
Size Roles: F/m
Warnings: Following story may contain inappropriate material for certain audiences
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 4 Completed: No Word count: 3138 Read: 29271 Published: November 03 2015 Updated: December 20 2015
Story Notes:

A simple story without much backstory. :)

1. Where Am I? by Count

2. The Discovery by Count

3. The Expedition by Count

4. A Little Cat & Mouse by Count

Where Am I? by Count
Author's Notes:

The following story is fictional and is not based on any real life work or people. Everything contained in the story is of the author's creation.

 

 

I must say that I didn't remember much of last night. I had a lot of drinks and when everyone left I went up to bed with Rose at my side. I had this strange dream that I had shrunk down in bed and Rose was gently stroking with her enormous fingers until I dozed off.

I started smiling just thinking about it. I was getting aroused and warm. If only such a thing were possible, to shrink down and explore an absolutely huge world.

"Well, time to get up." I thought to myself. However when I tried to pull off the covers my arms never reached them. I opened my eyes and saw nothing but fabric all round me; the mattress seemed to stretch out forever. "How odd. I must still be dreaming or drunk, or both." However my head didn't hurt at all. I decided to find a way out of this prison of fabric, so I picked a direction and pushed forward.

I could hear a deep gurgle in the distance that sounded close, but powerful as if caused from an old house that was tipping over. I tried hurrying towards it pushing the fabric over my head as best I could. Then I heard a loud moan as if God had spoken, however, the voice sounded feminine. The mattress-like ground started to descend and shake a bit, and I started to slip downwards, but I maintained myself before falling farther. My thick, fabric ceiling extended upward covering an enormous and swarthy blockade. At that moment I realized that I had shrunk in my bed was staring at my girlfriend's mountainous body.

She yawned and stirred causing the ground to become unstable for me. She turned from her belly to her side giving me a great view of her abdomen to her bra and down to her calfs. When she stopped moving I thought that I had better get her attention, but my raging member had other ideas.

"She's probably too tired and will just stay in bed. Anyway she probably won't feel me and I'll be quick." I thought to myself. So I headed towards her red panties. Her gigantic, tempting panties were dead ahead, but it took me a while being only about an inch tall it seemed. When I was near the side strap, I slid down the crevasse created by her weight until I reached the strap and grabbed hold. It had a silky feel to it, but I was able to grip it and pull myself up. The heat from her body was soothing and I loved feeling her by my body. She was an entire landscape just waiting to be explored.

The panties' elastic helped keep me in place as I scaled her like a crazy person, and I reached my desired destination in a few minutes. However, I didn't know how I'd actually get in and check out her now huge pussy if she was sideways. I began to think that I maybe shouldn't have climbed up here in the first place. "Maybe if she moves on her back, but there's no telling if she even will move again." I was so mad at myself for not even thinking before I did this.

I was just about the slide back down when I felt tremors as she began to move again. I held on for dear life as she sat up yawning and then pulled off the sheets. Loads of light made me squint as I was revealed my room. I didn't want to hang on as she walked around so I pulled myself into her panties' strap so I'd be secure.

"Honey?" Her voice boomed from above. "Must be downstairs." I looked up towards her face but I could only see her chin and giggling breasts covered by her bra of the same red fabric as the panties.

She walked over to the mirror and I got a great view of her skyscraper body. She was perfect and even more perfect as a giantess. I looked at her face in the mirror and I could have sworn she shot me a glance with her eyes, but she then used her hands to lift her hair and stuck a sexy pose for the mirror. "Oh, Sebastian is missing a glorious sight, I wonder if he's making breakfeast." With that she left our room and headed downstairs.

The Discovery by Count

I still couldn't seem to fathom how something so large could move so quickly.  Every step she took shook me and I was becoming a bit sick from the massive tremors my body was taking. "Honey, I'm down here!" I yelled up to her, but she didn't seem to notice.  I had to come up with a plan to get her attention.  I was planning on reaching her ear before I stupidly decided to check out the contents of her panties.  Now it will be quite a chore trying to reach her ear now that she's up and about.

Rose put on a bathrobe and started to prepare herself a cup of coffee.  "Perhaps I could climb her bathrob I'd have some better luck." However, I needed her to stop moving so I could reach it. 

When her coffee was done she headed over to the computer and sat down.  Now was my chance.  I pulled my self up from the strap and slowly began moving closer to the side of her bathrobe, but just then she leaned in closer to the computer causing her bathrobe to move forward and push me off from where I was hanging to her leg. 

"Hehehehe!" I heard Rose giggle from above.

"What are you laughing at?!" I yelled up at her in annoyance. I knew she couldn't hear me, but... Aww, is Rosie too big for her strong, little boyfriend?  I was suddenly confused; what was she talking about?

"Sorry Sebastian. I just can't keep pretending like I don't notice you anymore." she lauged and sat back up, "I shrunk you last night.  Don't you remember? You probably thought it was just a dream.  You were so stoned, all you could do was kiss my hand until you just fell asleep." She was now starring directly at me.  "Come on, let me give you a lift or do you still think you can manage on your own?"

I was still stuck in my perplextion when her giant hand came in and started pushing me between her thighs.  I slipped and found myself landing in her other hand as she giggled at the sight of me.  "Going up little man." It felt like an elevader shooting up like a rocket; I fell over in her palm as she brought me up to eye level. "Hellooo down there! Hihihi." I quickly stood up facing my girlfriend's gorgeous face.  Her eyes were so large, they were as big as houses.  "Hello, earth to Sebastian!"

I finally broke free from my daze, "H-h-hi honey." I was stuttering and I wasn't completely sure why. Perhaps it was from my confusion or perhaps the realization that my enormous, goddess-sized girlfriend had her undevided attention on me. "S-so you knew I was shrunk on you this whole time and you didn't even acknowlege me? Why?"

"Oh, I thought it would be fun to see if managed to get my attention on your own, but I could feel you the whole time climbing up my panties in bed and when you fell on my leg I just couldn't wait any longer.  I want to play with you now."  she explained, "By the way, I saw you checking me out in the mirror."

"Oh, so you did see me. I thought I was just imagining things."

"Nope. Haha, so now that you've gotten my attention, what do you want to do?" she smiled with a look of mischeif in her eyes.  "I've been planning this moment for a long time."

I had been too, only I had never imagined that it would be for real. "Well, you know me, I love some good old exploring, especially when it's my girlfriend I'm exploring."

"Of course hun. Let's go back to our bedroom." With that, she stood up grabbing her coffee with her free hand and headed toward our room.  I tried to hold on to something, but her hand cupped me so I wouldn't fall.  I looked at her hand noticing the detail of her cracks and crevasses.

The Expedition by Count

"I just can't get over how small you are!" Rose marveled, "This is going to be fun."

 

Rose sat down on the bed and took several sips of her coffee.  I could hear what to me was gallons of liquid being swallowed down her throat.  I imagined being in her mug swimming for my life as she drank causing a current pulling me towards her mouth.  However, I know that she would never harm me; we simply love each other too much.  Still, the scenario crossed my mind as I sat looking up at her in her palm.

 

"So, where do want to start your expedition my adventerous, little man?" she asked while putting down her mug on the bedside table.

 

"I'm thinking from the bottom up." with that, she placed me next to her right foot, which now towered over me.  Each toe was bigger than I was. Rose then lie down, placing another pillow behind her to give her a good view.

 

"My toes are excited to see you. Hihihi" she giggled while wiggling her toes in amusement. "I think they want to help you start off your expedition." I didn't get it untill she rotated her foot so that her toes were perpendicular to the bed.

 

"Well, I'm glad they want to help an explorer in need. I don't now how I would have gotten up otherwise." I chuckled a bit walking over to her littlest toe and grabbing on. 

 

"Hold on my little explorer. The world is about to turn again." and she repositioned her foot so her toes faced the sky once again.  I realized just how much power she possesed as she reoriented my landscape as I hugged her toe that was slightly bigger than me. I kissed her toe.

"Thank you for the lift, but I've still got much more to see." I slid down her foot and started the journey up her shin.  The ground was pretty solid and felt good against my feet.  I passed her knee and noticed that the ground was softer.  I was approaching her panties and I could smell her scent.  She must be getting excited, I knew I was.

 

"It's time to go to a place no man has gone before." she said as she lifted the front of her panties. I ran as fast as I could to the entrance she had created for me.  There in front of me was what I was waiting for. The biggest pussy ever, all for me to explore.  She had shaven recently, but at my size I could still see the tiny hairs resurfacing.  I approached the gaping canyon.  Her scent was so strong.  I got down and started kissing and licking the side as best I could trying to make her feel as much as possible.  I massaged her as she started getting wet.

 

She began to moan at my efforts and helped me along as I noticed her free hand come into play. Her fingers went deep into her as she played with herself.  Boy, she was loud. Soon enough she came hard and I was drenched in her juices. 

 

"Wow, that was delightful!  Just feeling your tiny, little kisses and strokes had me extatic. We've got to do this again when you're a little bigger." she winked at me. "Now let's get you cleaned up a bit." she grabbed a tissue from the side table wiping up her fluids and me!  I was stuck to the tissue and when Rose saw me all she could do was laugh. "Looks like someone needs my help again."

 

"Yeah, I'm in a bit of a sticky situation."

 

"No worries. Let's wash you up really fast and then continue your little expodition."

 

She took me into the bathroom and filled her cupped hand with some water and plopped me into it. It wasn't much water, but I quickly rinsed myself off and then we got back to our room.  Rose placed me where I left off in front of her pussy and I continued upward toward her deep and round navel.  When I reached it, I slid down in.  My head couldn't see over the sides.  I felt the wrinkly skin around me and stuck my mands into little folds wiggling my fingers around.  Rose let out small laughs. "That tickles." I got down and started licking the base of her belly button while rubbing my hands around anything I could touch. "That feels so weird, but good. Hihihihi." I really liked poking her belly button at normal size while I hugged her from behind, but now I got to poke her belly button from the inside.  I finished licking her and climbed out starting toward the valley between the lovely mountains.

 

My world shifted as Rose reached behind her unclipping her bra.  She slowly unveiled her perfect and enormous tits.  Her nipples stood erect fully at attention.  I got extremely hard looking at them.  They probably weighed several tons at my size.  "Someone really likes what he sees." she giiggled causing her breasts to bounce a bit.

 

"Oh, yeah." was all I managed to blurt out.  My mouth was wide open.

 

"Hihihi, well, they're waiting for you."

 

I didn't need to be told twice.  I raced to the center of the mountainous tits and started climbing her left breast.  It was so soft and hard to grip; I started slipping and fell back to the base.  "Hihihihi' why don't you start from the side by my neck dear?"  I took her advice and climbed from there. When I finally reached the top I ran for her nipple and started humping it and squeezing it with all my might.  I could tell she liked it because it started getting really stiff.  I could see off the corner of my eye that Rose was massaging her other nipple with her hand.  I ultimatelt reached climax and came on her boob.  I was so tired that I just lay there panting.

 

"Oh, that was a lot of fun Sebastian, but you look like you're all wiped out and I still want to play." she laughed, "How about I let you rest a bit while I get our next activity ready, ok?" Her hand pushed into the side of her boob causing me to roll over onto her hand.  I felt the ground move up and then down as she placed me into some sort of large, soft bowl.  "I'll let you rest there in the cup of my bra and I'll be back in a sec."  I couldn't believe I was resting in my girlfriend's huge bra cup.  I smiled trying to imagine just what Rose has in store for me later.

 

A Little Cat & Mouse by Count

Hey, is my little man doing ok?" I heard from above. "I know you're only about an inch tall, but I really want to play a little Cat and mouse. You up for it?" 


"I think so. Just give me some time to hide." 


"Yay, you're such a good sport." she giggled. "Now start running little man, I'm only giving you 5 minutes." She tipped the bra cup and placed me on the floor in front of her. I starred up at my over 300 foot girlfriend in our awe. I instantly got another boner. "You're wasting time Sebastian." she said smiling down at me.


I peeled my eyes away from her and forced myself to focus on the task are hand. I then heard her counting down adding to the tension. Where to hide, was the question.   The floor was completely hard wood floors, which was a plus, but there where barely any hiding places within reach. There was the bed, her nightstand, the draws, and the closet.  I voted for the closet since there would probably be shoes galore to hide in.


It took me a while to cover the distance and I was running out of time. "Ready or not, here I come." I heard her boom. Luckily I had reached the closet door in time. "Where can my little man toy be?" I peeked out the closet and I could see my nude girlfriend on her hands and knees checking under the bed. I quickly retreated looking for a hiding place. I had forgotten that we had a rack raising the shoes, so I couldn't reach most of them, but there was a pair of red high heels on the floor.  I made my way towards them as I heard, "He must be in the closet." Diving into the first heel i could reach, I crawled in the toes part trying to conceal myself.


"Mm...These shoes are too high for my little man to reach, but my red heels are the perfect spot for my Sebastian to hide in." She giggled. 


Oh crap, I had been discovered. I peeked out of the opening to see Rose starring directly at my hiding spot. She grinned slowly moving in and grabbing the shoe with ease. She then tipped me out onto the floor as my world spun. "I found you little man, better run 'cause kitty's hungry." I ran, believe me I ran as fast as I could, even though there was no way I could ever outrun her. 


Her hand shot down creating a wall in front of me. I quickly changed directions, only to meet another flesh wall. I looked all around me for an escape, but she had created a cage with her arms, there was no where to go. "Looks like the big cat caught the little mousie." She then picked me up and placed me in her palm. Using her pinkie finger her caressed my body and started applying pressure to my groin. She lifted up and down, applying more then less pressure. "Does my little man like that?" I groaned in confirmation. She continued rubbing my member and with little time, I came on her finger. "Mmm.." she said licking her finger clean. "This was fun Sebastian, we should totally do it again sometime." 


"Without a doubt." I panted. 


"Here, drink this." she handed me a bottle about as tall as me. I tipped it enough for me to get a few gulps, then I felt myself getting even more tired. My vision blurred and I fell asleep.

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=5554