Screyquid II: A Student's Association by El Rodrigo Diaz De Vivar
Summary:

In the Second part of the Screyquid Story Michael will face new characters a different setting and new using method's of screyquid.


Categories: Young Adult 20-29, Adventure, Breasts, Butt, Crush, Entrapment, Footwear, Feet, Gentle, Humiliation, Mouth Play, Insertion, Unaware, Violent, Watersports Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Minikin (3 in. to 1 in.)
Size Roles: F/m
Warnings: None
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 9 Completed: Yes Word count: 14445 Read: 57545 Published: October 31 2015 Updated: November 16 2015
Story Notes:

Before reading this story I highly recommend reading Screyquid I: Shrink or Drink because this story here is meant to be a sequel. Furthermore it will take some time to release the chapters due to my unsteady writing flow.

Have fun reading

1. I: Moving On (Introductory) by El Rodrigo Diaz De Vivar

2. II: An Interrogation with Consequences by El Rodrigo Diaz De Vivar

3. III: A Weekend Ahead by El Rodrigo Diaz De Vivar

4. IV: Left Alone 1: Discovered by El Rodrigo Diaz De Vivar

5. V: Left Alone 2: Unaware by El Rodrigo Diaz De Vivar

6. VI: Relieved by El Rodrigo Diaz De Vivar

7. VII: Sacrifices and Debts by El Rodrigo Diaz De Vivar

8. VIII: At Sam's Mercy by El Rodrigo Diaz De Vivar

9. IX: Fate by El Rodrigo Diaz De Vivar

I: Moving On (Introductory) by El Rodrigo Diaz De Vivar
Author's Notes:

First chapter and mostly introductory as usual.

It’s been a year since Michael’s experiences with Screyquid at Chloé’s party. As you might remember it was a dangerous weekend and Michael ended up nearly dead under Chloé’s butt. A weekend Michael would never forget.

Only two weeks after this weekend he hooked up with Lora and they were a couple for now exactly a year. The two of them decided to move together since they studied at the same university. So they applied at a student’s association which had a house close to the university. It actually was a sorority which also accepted few male members especially when they were coupled. Lora wasn’t actually in favour of her boyfriend living with her in a house where mostly other females in their age lived but the association was famous and offered a lot of opportunities. Michael was always joking about looking forward to all these hot students what didn’t exactly lessened Lora’s worries but Michael knew that Lora became jealous quite easily and he loved to tease her.

When they were both accepted they moved very fast from their parent’s houses to their new home where they had actually two nice rooms which were connected with each other. Of course kitchen and bathrooms were separated from their rooms and for the collective use.

Except for them there were living ten other girls and most of them were single a fact Lora didn’t like at all. There was only one other guy living in their house named Stuart who didn’t talk much but was always really polite and even helped them when they moved in.

“This evening there is your welcome party at the lounge in the first floor”, Stuart said. Michael was really tired and decided to take a nap before going down there while Lora would set up her room with the stuff she brought from home.

Michael was lying on a carpet and couldn’t move. He was in terror as he saw the giant red socked foot descending on him. When it hit him we instantly woke up sweating and lying in his new room. “Again that nightmare of Lindsey stomping you”, Lora asked. “Yeah It just won’t vanish from my mind is it time yet to go downstairs”? Lora nodded and helped Michael dress up.

They went to the first floor’s lounge where they were welcomed by the girls. They drank rum cola and got to know each other. Lora always had an eye on Michael to check if he was flirting with one of the girls but so far he seemed to behave. Michael was talking to Tiffany a beautiful young woman with blonde hair a decent cleavage a perfectly formed butt and long legs ending in grey sport socks in red female sneakers.

“You really seem to be a cute fellow Mike behaving so good in a lounge full of girls. You have to know that we’re fighting for the rights of women that’s why we only accept few male fellows here”, she told him. Another girl joined them nearly as beautiful as Tiffany just with brown hair and deep brown eyes. “Hey I’m Sarah so we finally got another guy in our house”, she said blinking. “Stop it Sarah he has a girlfriend seducing him would be inadequate”, Tiffany replied. Sarah shrugged “C’mon Tiff in the end he is a pig like all other men too I mean he’s living with ten new girls together now how long you think his fidelity will last”, she answered annoyed.

Michael did not like the situation and looked to Lora who was talking to some other girls about their shoes obviously. “Sorry Sarah I’m sure you’re nice but I’ll stay with my Love”, he then replied not wanting Tiffany to have to defend him.

Sarah smiled seductively and blinked another time at him before turning away to talk with some other girls. “She actually is really nice but when it comes to guys she loves to seducing them before well forget it”, Tiffany told him but she seemed not to want to continue talking about Sarah.

Michael didn’t really care what Sarah did with people and went with Tiffany to join Lora and the others. It were three girls and two of them obviously twins. The twins were both blonde and wore the exact same outfit making it really hard to differ between them.

They both wore pink tops with a not really prude cleavage, light blue leggings and sandals. Their style really freaked Michael out especially the fact that they both wore socks in their sandals. Well it had one advantage as he noticed that the left one wore thick purple socks and the right one the same kind in yellow which made it less difficult to differ between them.

“Hey I’m Eliza nice to meet you I’m sure you’re Michael”, the left one said. “And I am Corinne”, the right one replied. “Nice to meet you two”, Michael said trying to sound convincing. He then noticed that the third girl was looking sinister in his direction. She seemed like a mix of a punk and a gothic with short black hair a black top with some purple elements on it, net tights and black boots. “Hey there why so serious I’m Michael”, he said. “

“I’m Destiny and you’re nothing more than an insect in human shape please enjoy yourself on the party”, she said in a deep voice turned and went out of the room. “Okay what was that about”, Michael asked Tiffany. “She hates men don’t take it personal”, she replied. Michael was confused but forgot it fast and enjoyed himself at the party with Lora. After a while he joined the group of ladies he hadn’t met yet. “Hey you must be the new one for who we give this party sorry you seemed busy earlier I’m Deane”, a girl with pink coloured hair introduced herself. “And these cuties here are Courtney, Sam, Nadia and Celine”, she continued.

Sam was the only Afro-American girl in this house and she too looked awesome. He talked a lot to Nadia who seemed to be very interesting. She came from Poland and her family fled to the USA a lot of years ago. At nearly two o’clock all were quite drunk and Sarah started a lesbian action with Celine right in front of him as part of her seduction plans. Michael could not say that it didn’t turn him on but he made for Lora as fast as possible who seemed to talk quite seriously to Tiffany.

“Hey Mike I’m going to sleep now you were very gentle this evening you can stay if you want but I’m tired”, she said to him when he arrived and before he could answer she vanished through the door.  Michael considered staying or following her but before he could decide something sting him in his arm. He checked on it noticing that it had been a syringe. He turned around but before he could see who stung him he felt the feeling of shrinking like at the party last year only this time it was much more intense and he shrunk faster.

Michael laid on the ground once again shrunken down to nearly two inches. He looked up at the face of Tiffany. “What… What the heck”, he yelled. “Be calm sweetie that’s just our rite with guys joining our association. Lora mentioned you’re not new to Screyquid that was a more concentrated form of it tomorrow you will have your size back as usual”, Tiffany explained. Michael didn’t like the idea of this rite especially not in a house with this Punk-gothic girl claiming him to be an insect.

“And what now”, Michael asked. Sarah came into his view “Now you will answer some questions and if you’re lying, well you can imagine what happens”, Sarah said put her right shoe off and raised her foot above him. She wore nylons which seemed soaked in sweat. Michael had a Déjà vu and stood there in shock. He never wanted to be in this kind of situation anymore and he did not expect this to happen here again. “Lora, come back”, he screamed. “Oh sweetie Lora knows about this guess why she picked this association”, Sarah replied grinning. She grabbed him from the floor and put him into some kind of mat which had a notch in the shape of a foot. It was a soft material but Michael didn’t care he just stood shocked in it looking at Tiffany and Sarah.

“So may we start little fellow”, Sarah asked viciously.

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.

End Notes:

Next chapter follows immediately.

II: An Interrogation with Consequences by El Rodrigo Diaz De Vivar
Author's Notes:

Here action will take place.

“So did you ever betray your girlfriend in the last year?” Sarah asked.

Michael was still in shock and was not capable of answering. Sarah’s foot rose above him and Michael could smell it already. “Answer the question”, Michael shook his head still not able to talk. Sarah’s foot descended on him slightly pressing him into the soft surface of the mat.

Once again Michael was trapped under a girl’s foot hurt and humiliated. The sweat soaked him and the smell was terrible. In the last year he learned that the drug was increasing all human senses including the ability to smell. The foot rose again. “I want you to answer and not to make silly movements with your head understood?” Michael didn’t think and nodded again causing Sarah’s foot to crash down on him again this time with more force.

His body started to ache but the encounter was short. “Understood?” she asked again and Michael gave a yes as an answer. “So did you ever betray your girlfriend in the last year?” she asked again. “No I didn’t”, he answered. Sarah looked at him and then at Tiffany who started to discard her shoes. “No I didn’t”, he said again but Tiffany already raised her foot still with the grey sport socks on and stomped on him.

For the first time in a year Michael was getting flattened again and he disgusted that feeling. Knowing that his nightmare became true again was worse than the pain itself. He felt betrayed by Lora and more humiliated than ever. The smell of Tiffany’s feet wasn’t even that bad. She seemed to take good care of her body as he suspected from the beginning. “Did you ever betray your girlfriend in the last year”, asked Tiffany this time. Was this some kind of torture where his captors only wanted him to say what they wanted to hear, Michael asked himself. “I already said no I didn’t”, he said annoyed and afraid at the same time. Sarah stomped on him again making the difference in smell clear. “What do you want me to say if not the truth”, Michael yelled when Sarah put her feet of him again. “If you’re asking questions you should at least ask the right ones so the punishment for your question might be worth it”, Tiffany said grabbing him from the mat. Michael had no idea what she planned but he had the slight suspicion that it wouldn’t exactly please him.

She threw him into her cleavage and he got stuck between her breasts. A feeling he wouldn’t define as punishing. Sarah looked down to him “He seems to like it between the tits of a girl which is most definitely not his girlfriend”, she said. Suddenly the two mountainous breasts started pressing against him. He was smothered by Tiffany’s breasts and the pressure increased steadily.

After a few minutes Tiffany released him and took him out of her cleavage. “We want you to tell the truth but next time you should ask how we define betraying little one”, she said smiling. Even if the punishment was painful it was the best experience he had yet in his shrunken form. Tiffany laid him on a chair. “So did you ever betray your girlfriend with another girl”, she asked again.

This time Michael got what they were heading too. “I guess yes if betraying also means looking at other girls or maybe thinking about them while being with Lora”, he answered. Tiffany nodded. “But I never kissed or slept with another girl”, he continued. “Well I would say he’s honest and better than most of the men I met”, Tiffany said to Sarah.

Sarah looked at him and didn’t say anything. “Well only being not as bad as other guys makes him not equalling a good guy, he got a hard on when he was stuck between your boobs Tiff”, she then said. Michael was embarrassed he totally forgot about being nude when he was shrunken and that they could see his erection. “ Tiffany looked at him. “You know it was ought to be a punishment perv”, she said and turned around.

Michael knew what would happen now and started begging. “No please last time I nearly died under a butt please”. Tiffany stopped and turned around again. “Okay we’ll give you back to Lora now and tell her about what we find out it’s kind of her deal what to do with you now”, she replied grabbed him and walked upstairs to Lora’s room.

“Here you got your boyfriend back he didn’t really betray you in the last year but got an erection from my breasts”, Tiffany said laid Michael between Lora’s feet on the ground while she was sitting on her bed listening. Then Tiffany walked out. “An erection really Mike”, she asked and sounded a bit angry. “I’m sorry sweetheart it was a new situation I was never stuck between boobs yet and I couldn’t control it”, he replied.

He looked at Lora’s feet on both sides of him. She wore no socks and due to his enhanced smelling capability he could smell that she hadn’t showered yet. “Are you afraid of me stomping on you like last year”, she asked. “You deserved it but I’m your girlfriend I don’t think it’s good for our relationship if I torture you again”.

“You already tolerated me being tortured by Tiffany and Sarah I’m not sure if I can still trust you”, Michael replied. Lora was shocked. She didn’t expect him to be so cocky at that size and before she could reflect what she was doing, she put her bare feet on top of him squeezing him slightly. That only confirmed Michael in his thoughts but he still became sad being under his girlfriend’s feet at last. It smelled as expected after this long day of moving in. She didn’t really hurt him but he could not move and his face was pressed into the wet skin of her feet. “Don’t say something like that ever again Mike”, she said with tears in her eyes and lifted her foot from him.

Michael saw the tears and felt bad for his feelings for Lora were going deep and he couldn’t bear seeing her crying. “It’s okay sweetheart we just forget about this and no hard feelings”, he said calmly. Lora wiped the tears away and smiled. She then undressed in front of him grabbed him and went to the collective showers on the first floor. She was very careful not to let the shower flow him away or hurt him. After the shower they went to her room again. She placed him gently between her breasts careful not to smother him. Lora smiled when she saw Michael getting an erection again and they both slept peacefully until the next morning.

“When will we get our fun with the new one”, Eliza asked. “By time my lamb by time”, Tiffany replied.

End Notes:

Will take time to release next chapter. Have fun reading. Comments requested.

III: A Weekend Ahead by El Rodrigo Diaz De Vivar
Author's Notes:

Third chapter and containing some butt as a fellow reader has asked for it. If you're in for something you really like reading, just ask for it in a comment and I will try to remind it while writing. Have fun reading.

It was Friday evening when Michael got back his normal height. He had spent a lot of time close together with Lora and was nearly thankful for Tiffany and Sarah’s Interrogation. It was a great feeling to be kissed by a mouth nearly ten times bigger than you.

The only thing which worried him was the fact that he got shrunk against his will by a syringe. “Lora as much as I enjoyed the quality time with you I would prefer not to get any surprise shrinking syringes anymore”. Lora laughed giving him a kiss on his cheek. “I can’t guarantee for that sadly. Tiffany said the girls here in this house rarely get the opportunity to play with men and as you might know we don’t pay any rent so I can ask them to spare you as much as possible but especially the punk and the twins are known to be quite erratic”, she said. “Great”, Michael answered. “That punk girl did not seem to much like a kittenish one. I’d say more like sadistic I don’t want to end up as a blood stain under her boots because she think I’m a bug”.

Lora laughed again. “That won’t happen. They might be a little strange but they’re no murderers”. Michael liked to believe this but was still worried. When he got back from the shower Lora and Celine were sitting on his bed waiting for him. That wouldn’t have been that bad if he wasn’t still naked. “What the hell ladies”, he said quickly holding his hands over his private region. “Hihi he actually is cute”, Celine chuckled.

Celine was a little bit smaller than Lora but very pretty. He remembered her lesbian action at the party and flushed slightly. “He would be even cuter if he’d were shrunken”, she continued. Michael got what she was aiming for. She wore a light grey leggings and cute dark blue socks with white points on it. Except for this she wore only her bra. “Ladies please I was shrunken yesterday and got tortured I would like some rest from this stuff please”, he said calmly. Celine looked at him with dog eyes. “Give me the water please sweetheart”. Lora stood up and gave Michael the bottle of water from which he always drank when he had taken a long hot shower. Thirsty he drank half the bottle until he realised that the taste was familiar but definitely not the taste of water. “Oh c’mon really?” Michael instantly started to shrink again.

“Lora we’ve just talked about this”, he said accusingly. Lora and Celine chuckled and watched Michael shrink down to about five inches. “Yeah but I couldn’t resist long against these cute eyes”, Lora replied looking at Celine who was really looking incredibly cute. Michael was standing in front of the feet of these two giantesses and thought about how he should react now. He knew that resisting didn’t make that much sense in his situation that was shown after his previous experiences. “So as it seems that I’m shrunk till tomorrow now anyway what are two up to?” he asked. Lora gave him a smile and looked at Celine. “It’s your turn I had a lot of that fun already”, she told her and Celine stood up.

She grabbed Michael from the ground and placed him on a cushion on the bed. “You know Michael, Celine hasn’t got that much experience with shrunken men she moved here a month ago and didn’t get the opportunity yet”, Lora explained. Meanwhile Celine climbed onto the bed and made herself ready to sit down onto the cushion. “No please being sat on is the only thing I don’t like for I nearly died the last time”, Michael begged. “Not yours to decide cutie I’m going to sit on you anyway so just accept it”, Celine replied in some kind of baby voice.

Michael looked at Lora who smiled and nodded at him and then at Celine’s butt which moved towards him soon blocking all his vision. Her butt was actually really nice formed and the contours were very good visible through the light grey leggings she wore. Michael would never get used to that sight.

A butt which was nearly a hundred times bigger than his whole body. He actually would have liked this sight if he didn’t know what he would go through soon enough. Celine took a long time descending her ass and Michael even thought of just running away. But that would have just caused even more trouble. “And do you like the sight cutie?” she asked rhetorically and her butt slowly reached its target. Michael’s legs got beneath it first and then her butt slowly rolled over his whole body and the temperature and the pressure increased highly as usual in these situations. He was pressed into her left butt cheek but at least not into bare skin which was usually more painful and slightly more humiliating.

The leggings and the ass inside of it felt very soft and actually smelled pretty good. It had a scent of eucalyptus and orange and Michael guessed that she took a bath before and was nearly thankful for it. Nevertheless the situation freaked him out. Being sat on made him always feel insignificant and useless and the pressure was close to unbearable. It got really hot under there and then Celine started to wiggle her butt a little bit. That caused Michael to finally get flattened again and his bones ached.

“He feels great under there. If I were his girlfriend he would spend most of his time beneath my butt”, Celine said. Lora laughed. “Did you hear that Mike, I maybe should sit more on you”, she replied. Michael heard it but the voices were very dulled in his current prison. He thought back to his last encounter with Lora’s butt where he almost got squished and ended up with several injuries. In comparison to that Celine was very careful and he could tell that he did not endure her full weight. He then thought of what he originally had planned to do this evening and got a little bit disappointed.

After his reconciliation with Lora he hoped for an evening full of “Love” but in the end he was stuck again under someone’s butt and it didn’t seem to end. Celine really enjoyed her power over the little guy under her ass and wiggled it happily. Lora continued laughing about the situation not knowing the pain and humiliation Michael was going through. Celine sat on Michael nearly ten minutes until she finally released him. Michael was lying pressed into the cushion and gasped for air. “Hey there cutie how did you like it?” Celine asked joyfully. Michael didn’t answer for he had nothing nice to say to her. She picked him up and raised him over her mouth. “You’re so cute I could eat you up right now”, Celine said and before Michael could resist he fell into her wide opened mouth and landed on her tongue.

“That’s disgusting Celine get me out of here”, Michael yelled out of the open mouth. But He had to witness that her mouth was closing and it got dark around him. He laid on the weft and squishy surface of Celine’s tongue that now started throwing him around in her mouth and soaking him in saliva. Then the mouth opened a little bit and Michael was shoved between her teeth. She then grinded him softly between them, faking an attempt to bite him into two pieces. Michael screamed in fear thinking she was actually about to chew on him.

Celine laughed and spit him into her hand. He was wet with saliva and had light red marks on his body where it connected with her teeth. “So sweet”, Celine said and with that caused more laughter from Lora’s side. Michael should have known that she wasn’t actually biting down on him but still his body shook with fear. He knew that people sometimes lost control of the situation when handling a shrunken one.

He remembered when Chloé lost control and stomped on him several times without caring whether she squished him or not. Celine caressed him carefully with her finger and Michael blushed when she moved over his private region. He looked into Celine’s eyes and his body immediately stopped shaking. She looked at him like a caring sister and not like someone just wanting to torture him for her own pleasure. “Thanks for letting me do these things to you”, she said in a calm voice. Michael couldn’t believe it but somehow he wasn’t angry anymore not even annoyed actually.

Lora seemed to notice the change in his mimics and smiled at him. Celine bent down to him and gave him a kiss which covered his whole body in her lips. Then she stood up handed Michael over to Lora and walked out of the room. “Good night you two I hope I get a chance to play with you again cutie”, she said for goodbye.

“See that wasn’t so bad was it?” Lora said. “No it wasn’t actually”, he replied and Lora took him and placed him gently between her breasts.

And so another day passed on and Michael wasn’t that sure any more about this whole shrinking thing. He liked doing cute girls like Celine a favour but it was still oftentimes painful and humiliating. In the end he decided to trust his girlfriend and Celine too. He really liked her. The Weekend could turn out quite interesting.

End Notes:

Next chapter will take a while again ;) Open for requests and comments as always.

IV: Left Alone 1: Discovered by El Rodrigo Diaz De Vivar
Author's Notes:

Had to split up this chapter so you could continue reading. Have fun.

Saturday morning Michael awoke still shrunk on the bare blanket. He remembered that he had fallen asleep between Lora’s breasts and kind of had hoped to awake there too. It was the most pleasuring part of being shrunken and a privilege that normal sized people would never have. No one who didn’t try it out could imagine how comforting it is for a man to sleep between the giant breasts of your girlfriend. He stood up and looked around for signs of Lora. After a short while he spotted a piece of paper on the head cushion.

 

Hey sweetie I hope you can read this without getting outta breath. I’m away with Celine today for shopping and Cinema. Gonna return at midnight probably but maybe later. I laid the blanket so you can climb down if you want to. Sorry for not helping you out today.

Love you,

Lora

Michael smiled at her worries but after his adventures at Chloé’s he knew how to move and climb when shrunken. He was actually pretty enthusiastic knowing that his body was very durable and flexible. And so he started to freeclimb the blanket downwards. At the bottom Lora had placed a plate with a crumbled cookie on it and a puddle of milk beside it. Michael laughed at the thought of his caring girlfriend placing these things for him. He ate and drank and looked forward to a day of adventures. He decided that five inches were the perfect size when shrunken. He ran around the room climbing anything possible and discovered that he had much more stamina than when normal sized. At some point he looked at the door. He noticed that there was a crack underneath it where he could look into the floor and he wondered whether he would fit underneath it to crawl out of the room.

He thought about the potential dangers that expected him when leaving the room and shuddered at the thought of meeting that punk girl on the floor. But at the same time his wish for some adrenaline kicks overwhelmed him so he decided to at least try it out. He made for the door and slid underneath it and in no time he was outside the room and in the corridor of the second floor. Everything seemed quiet there so he went around and made for the bathroom. He thought that he might even be able to climb into a sink and turn the warm water on for taking a relaxed bath. Michael knew that the showers were separated for girls and men even if there were mostly girls in this house so he looked for the men’s toilet to be sure that his little experiment would be private. He noticed two doors he had not yet opened for he was shrunk most of the time he spent here and only used the toilet at ground level yet. The chances were fifty -fifty for him to slide through the right door and he was quite unsure how to resolve that problem. Suddenly he heard a noise coming from the inside of the left door in front of him. It was definitely a girl’s voice and he furthermore was quite sure that it was Sarah’s voice. He shuddered when he remembered her stinky nylon feet pressing down on him. He ran to the right door and slid through the crack underneath it. He found himself in the room he expected. An empty bathroom with some sinks and toilets. It was all very clean and tidied up and Michael wondered why a bathroom which should not be in use, for Stuart was living on the first floor, would be tidied up like that. But in the end he didn’t care and started checking whether there was some opportunity to climb up to the sink on his right. He noticed a pipe starting nearly on ground level and started to climb it up. He was really fast and climbed the sink in not even five minutes without much of an effort. He walked around the sink when suddenly the bathroom door went open. Michael startled heavily and fell from the sink onto the hard tiled floor passing out from the impact.

He awoke short after with an aching body and struggled to move anyhow. “I really have to take a big dump sis you sure you wanna be around hearing it sis?” a familiar voice said. Michael tried to orientate himself and remembered where he was and what happened. He was lying naked next to a sink in a bathroom that he thought was for boys only. “Take it sis I’ve got no problem with that”, someone replied. Michael looked into the direction of the voices and was shocked when he saw the twins standing not even five feet away from him.

They were wearing the very same outfit as on the party and it still disturbed him deeply. The one with the purple socks, which he remembered was Eliza, then moved into one of the toilet chambers. A short while after he heard farting noises from the chamber and the air filled with a disgusting smell. He was close to vomiting but he had to be careful not to get their attention. He didn’t want to end up under their control without Lora knowing it.

Corinne was now moving towards him and stopped walking not even one foot away from him. She was obviously looking at herself in the mirror above the sink. Michael saw her yellow socked feet in these obscure looking sandals which did not match at all with the rest of her outfit. Now the smell of her feet added itself to the anyway disgusting smell he had in his nose and he could tell that she actually wore the same clothes since the party. He made no movement until Corinne started to wash her hands and a small splash of water hit him in the face which made him turn around instantly drawing Corinne’s attention to him. “Oh what do we have here”, she said and got Michael from the ground. Michael couldn’t belief his misfortune. “What was that sis?” Eliza asked. Corinne walked to that chamber opened it slightly and hold Michael in front of Eliza who was still sitting on the toilet and taking that dump she talked about. Eliza instantly grabbed him and started laughing. “We’ll that’s what I call a lucky coincident I thought we would never get the opportunity to play with you”, she said.

Michael knew about his fate and didn’t even try to resist. These girls would do to him what they wanted to do and he had no chance of preventing it. Another loud farting noise came from Eliza’s behind followed by a big splashing sound. “Seems like I’m finished Corinne sis can you get me some of that adhesive tape from our room?”. “Be right back”, Corinne replied and Michael heard her walking out of the room. “What are you up to?” Michael asked confused and not liking the idea of anything that got something to do with him and adhesive tape. Not even a minute later Corinne returned handing a roll of adhesive tape over to Eliza through the chamber door. Now Michael realized that the room he heard Sarah speak in must have been the twins room who were also living on the second floor.

Eliza then stood up from the toilet got some toilet paper from the roll and taped Michael onto it with the adhesive tape. “No please don’t No please”, Michael begged realizing what she was up to. “Be quiet you got a job to do”, Eliza said and with that she fulfilled what Michael was afraid of. He was turned to her ass and slowly moved towards Eliza’s rear. The stench was already enormous and Michael knew it wouldn’t get better. He saw rests of her faeces on and around her butt hole and nearly five seconds late he was wiped against them over and over again. His naked body was full of creamy brown substance and he then was put directly into the hole and wiped around. This was the worst experience of his life .When it finally stopped Eliza flushed and put Michael into the sink removing the tape and paper from him before it. She then carefully washed him. “I wanted to do that to you since I met you on the party”, Eliza said. Corinne stood beside her and laughed. Then the two of them walked back to her room with Michael in Eliza’s hands. “So where’s that girlfriend of yours”, Corinne asked him after Eliza had put him onto a soft carpet on the floor. Michael did not answer for there was no chance of getting them to leave him in peace. Not after what just had happened. “Oh so she’s not there for some time? But don’t worry we will take care of you”, Eliza said with a blink.

Michael found himself shrunken down again and standing in front of two pairs of feet, both covered in thick and stinking socks. He just waited for them to step on him because he knew it would happen sooner or later. “Seems like you’re not afraid of being stepped on”, Corinne said as she raised her foot above him and he didn’t react at all. “Or maybe he wants us to step on him”, Eliza replied smiling. With that being said Corinne stepped on Michael burying him beneath her socked feet. “Oh even I smell our feet from up here I don’t want to imagine how they smell from beneath especially when you’re on Screyquid”, Eliza said taunting. Michael’s world turned yellow and then dark, moist and stinky. He tried to ignore the humiliation and the pain and just did not move at all to not give them the pleasure of feeling him squirm under their feet. “Oh don’t you try to blackmail me little one”, Corinne said. “You owe me a little struggle beneath my feet”. She started to roll Michael around under her feet but Michael stayed motionless. Her foot rose again and Eliza came in sight with the adhesive tape in her hand.

She then taped Michael to Corinne’s foot. That couldn’t be happening, Michael thought. He was taped onto her foot with his face buried in her awful smelling sock and then her foot was put into her sandal. Once again the pressure increased and he noticed that Corinne started walking around. She didn’t pay any attention to him anymore and his world now consisted only of the constant pressure changes caused by her steps. He felt how his body got more and more flattened as time passed by. It must have been an hour until he finally was released just to get taped to Eliza’s purple socked foot to endure the same procedure again. “You feel very nice there pal”, he heard her dull voice saying. The pain increased during the next hour of torture. And he felt that his body as durable as it might was would not endure much more. But more menacing was his mind which told him already that he was only a part of that girl’s foot, a stain on her sock. He nearly gave up when he was finally released again.

He felt exhausted but he was still awake. He wondered why he didn’t pass out yet and explained to himself by the constant pressure changes. He smelled like feet but he didn’t really care about that. He was in fear of what these twins were up to now. He saw how the twins undressed themselves and Michael had to admit that they both had quite decent bodies and he could even see their private regions. “I can tell you would really like to get to our fountains of happiness but you won’t go near there”, Eliza said. The she took him and taped him directly to Corinne’s left butt cheek. He was pressed face forward into it and eventually she sat down pressing him even deeper into her cheek.

After his encounter with Chloé’s bare butt cheek he kind of developed a phobia of them. Celine had been gentle and she wasn’t naked but Corinne made fun of him, grinding him into her butt. When she rose again Eliza turned him around so he could see the environment around him and taped him even tighter to his prison. Then Eliza turned around and he saw her nude behind coming in his direction. His phobia turned him mad. He screamed when Eliza’s butt slammed into his face and he was flattened between two different butts. Eliza and Corinne laughed about the squeaking noises from between their butts and bumped a few times their asses against each other. As Michael was rubbed against Eliza’s behind he freaked out and bit into it causing a slight “ouch”, from her. “He bit me”, she said to Corinne. Corinne instantly let herself fall onto her bed flattening Michael to the maximum instantly and causing him to pass out once more.

When he awoke he was lying on the floor in the corridor. Michael took a while until he remembered what had happened. He still had pain and had problems moving. He looked around and realized that is definitely was not the second floor. He had been placed somewhere in the house he had a long way to safety.

End Notes:

Next part will hopefully comeout in one or two days.

V: Left Alone 2: Unaware by El Rodrigo Diaz De Vivar
Author's Notes:

Second part of the chapter. It contains mostly adventure and Unaware feet and insertion.

First of all Michael had to find out on which floor he was. The house had three floors over ground level and he knew that he wasn’t in the second. He also was quite sure that he wasn’t in the first because he remembered its looks from the party. He therefor assumed that he had been placed in the third floor.

He headed in direction of the stairs and was optimistic that he would be safe soon enough. In front of him opened a door to his right and out came the girl he remembered as Sam. She was the only afro American girl around so it was easy to remember her name. She was completely nude and seemed to be on her way to the shower. Michael actually a little turned on at her sight for she was looking gorgeous and he had a perfect view of her private regions. He stared at her not realizing she was moving towards him and that he only was 2 steps away from her. By the time he sensed the danger coming towards him it was too late and he could only witness how her, compared to the other girl’s, large foot descended on him. He was pressed into her bare sole which really smelled like she should take a shower. He was flattened but it was a short encounter. She did not notice him and walked further. Michael stood up and watched after her. Her behind was huge too. She really had one hell of a body. Not really controlled by his mind he ran after her and was surprised that he nearly could keep up with her speed. He followed her to the shower room of the third floor slipped through the door before she could close it.

It was then that he realized that under this door was no crack where he could slip through. He would have to wait until somebody opens the door again or until Sam was finished. So he decided to follow Sam into the shower. He had always been loyal to his girlfriend but watching this gorgeous girl showering without her noticing him was too much of an opportunity.

He crawled into a corner of the shower outside of Sam’s vision and she turned on the water. Michael actually hadn’t thought of the potential danger of shower for him and was surprised when the water which splashed on the ground reached him and forced him in direction of the drain.

He panicked quickly realizing in what a dangerous situation he manoeuvred himself. When he reached the middle of the shower he was suddenly held in place by something pressing down on his legs. It was Sam’s foot which saved him from a long journey in a pipe. Michael noticed that this was the first time only a part of his body was flattened underneath someone’s butt or feet. Nevertheless it was quite unpleasant for water was flowing over him constantly and he had to hold his breath while Sam’s foot was periodically and slightly moving and he soon couldn’t feel his legs anymore. He oriented himself noticing that he was stuck under the ball of her foot which was the most dangerous spot for a shrunken guy. But on the good side of his situation he had to admit that he had a great view of Sam’s behind.

Sam then stepped back releasing him from her foot but due to his numb legs he couldn’t move or resist the flow of water. To his luck Sam turned off the shower and the water splashes ceased. Michael breathed hard and couldn’t react as Sam’s foot was closing in again. This time he was trapped between her toes which had him in a tight grip when Sam left the shower. She dried herself and walked with Michael still between her toes back to her room. But she still did not seem to notice him. When she walked into her room Michael saw coming what Sam seemed to miss. Her foot slammed against the corner of her bed, causing him to fly through the room and landing hard on a pile of clothes. Michael gasped for air as his whole body hurt massively.

“Aww god damn it ouch f***”, he heard Sam yell. Sam calmed quickly still rarely cursing about her misfortune. She then turned into his direction and Michael hid behind a black surface he could not really identify. He had a bad feeling when he was lifted together with whatever he was hiding in. He looked upwards seeing Sam’s foot descending again but it didn’t seem to hit him. It vanished through a hole followed by her other foot which descended into a hole left of the other one. Michael realized what was happening.

He must have been hiding in one of her panties but even if he could have moved it would have been too late. Sam’s hands were pulling the panties up and Michael moved quickly in direction of Sam’s vagina. Michael desperately watched as he was pushed against Sam’s vulva. He was imprisoned between her panties and her vulva and his head was actually a little bit pushed into the opening. It wasn’t really painful but Michael felt ashamed. He had stalked on another girl and ended up touching her private regions while having a caring girlfriend. How should he explain this to Lora when Sam would find him, if she didn’t just kill him for touching her vagina.

When Sam started moving Michael was pushed even deeper into the hole and he heard a soft moan from Sam which caused the anxiety of being noticed. Suddenly he was pushed by something further.

Sam was not sure what caused her sudden pleasure but she chose just to enjoy it pushing her fingers into her lucky spot. Michael could not do anything against it and ended up being completely eaten up by Sam’s vulva which got wetter with every passing moment. Soon he was soaked in her juices and nearly had to vomit. He waited for it to end but Sam took so much pleasure of it and didn’t even think of stopping her attempt of self-satisfaction. It took nearly fifteen minutes until she finally stopped and undressed her panties. Michael was finally free again feeling worse than ever knowing that he just made another girl but his girlfriend come. But at least Sam still hadn’t spotted him.

The feeling in his legs returned now pretty fast but it didn’t really matter for he was glued to Sam’s panties by her juices. He had to break free of them before Sam would put the panties away for washing. Just he managed to free himself the panties were put up by Sam and she started to walk away with it. Michael didn’t want to end up in some kind of clothes basket so he had to make a decision. He jumped from the panties and fell. Before landing on the ground Sam’s now white socked foot crashed against him when she took another step forward. Michael flew against the door and then fell on the ground. He passed out from the impact but Sam did not spot him yet.

Sam looked around confused. She had the feeling that something touched her foot. But she was still annoyed by the pain in her right foot that had knocked against that god damned bed.

Michael awoke when something went over him. It seemed to be the door which was opened by Sam. He couldn’t react fast enough to dodge Sam’s foot that crashed down on him once more. Michael was pressed into her white socks but at least their smell was not bad at all because they were fresh and Sam had showered before. Michael slipped through the door right after her.

“Hey Sam are you ready?” someone asked. “Yeah sure but my right foot hurts like hell”.

Michael spotted Nadia in the floor. He didn’t know but he assumed she was from Poland or Ukraine and she looked hot. She wore skin tight jeans and a t-shirt with V cutting which really distinguished her cleavage at her feet she wore poison green socks. Michael realized that he was in potential sight of Nadia and tried to move unobtrusively so she wouldn’t notice him. But when he checked on Nadia their eyes suddenly met. Nadia started grinning. “What’s funny Nadia?” asked Sam.

“Nothing Sam, nothing”.

 

End Notes:

Hope you liked it next chapter will come out soon. Comments requested :)

VI: Relieved by El Rodrigo Diaz De Vivar
Author's Notes:

This is only a short chapter which introduces into the chapter that follows.

Michael was frozen. If Nadia would tell Sam about him he had a problem. But Nadia didn’t seem to plan that for she took a step in his direction and put her foot directly on top of him hiding him from Sam’s view. Michael didn’t like it but it could have come worse. If Sam would have found out what he was doing in her room he’d be dead.

“We meet downstairs Sam I need to go to the toilet quickly”, he heard Nadia say. Sam’s steps were fading and Nadia raised her foot. She looked at him deeply with her light blue eyes which seemed to be able to penetrate his mind.

“Michael right?” she asked him.

“Yes and thank you for not revealing me to her”, he said without thinking and cursed himself afterwards. Now she’d suspect that he did something wrong.

“I guess I covered you back there but what are you even doing in third floor?” she asked without further question about what he did in Sam’s room.

“I don’t know actually. I think I was placed here by the twins and I’m trying to come back to my room”, he answered half honestly.

Nadia grabbed him from the ground and made for the stairs leaving Michael in fear for what would happen to him now. But he noticed that she was going to the second floor and headed for his room. “Okay little one here we go. But don’t forget you owe me now. And by the way you should take a shower as soon as possible you smell like pussy”, Nadia said in a quite commanding voice and placed him in front of his room. Michael was indeed very thankful but he wasn’t sure what she meant with owing her.

He slid through the crack beneath the door and was finally safe. He expected adventures this morning but it turned out to be quite a suicidal day. He looked on the clock at the wall and noticed that he would grow back to normal size soon.

After a while he felt it coming and in less than three minutes he grew normal again. The disgusting thing was that he still smelled from Sam’s juices. When he had taken a shower and waited in his room eventually Lora returned from shopping and cinema.

“Hey sweetie you’ve grown again I see”, Lora said. Michael nodded and lied a good deal to her about his day. He was still worried about what Nadia said to him and just hoped she wouldn’t confront Lora about all this. Lora seemed to notice that he had a troubled mind.

“You aren’t still mad about that interaction with Celine are you?” she asked him worried.

“No of course not. Celine was really gentle I like her”, he responded.

Lora smiled. “Good to know because she misses you already. We have to repeat it soon”.

“I’ll think about it but even if she was careful and gentle I still ended up under her ass gonna need some time to recover”, Michael answered.

The couple spent a romantic evening at home and all worries dropped from Michael and he was just lucky to have a girlfriend like Lora. They went to bed late and slept till noon. They awakened by Tiffany knocking on their door calling them for a collective brunch in the first floor kitchen.

She explained that it was some kind of Sunday tradition in this association. So they dressed up and went to the brunch where they were awaited by most of the girls and Stuart who was cooking crumbled eggs. Michael greeted Celine who seemed really happy to see him with an embrace and waved at the others while avoiding eye contact with Sam and Nadia.

“Remember how you were stuck under my feet”, Sarah said chuckling. Tiffany and Lora started laughing and Michael’s face went red. “Could we not talk about that interrogation thing”, he demanded causing even more laughter. “I heard you’ve spent some quality time with Celine’s butt though”, Sarah continued nagging. “I’m quite jealous I have to admit”. Celine grinned. “Yes he feels great under there you have to try it out some time”, she said giving Michael a blink.

“Or you just leave me normal sized and try to spend quality time, as you call it, with me and without any humiliating stuff”, he replied annoyed but still humorous. Tiffany looked into his eyes and she seemed like being up to say something. “Eh… Nah”. The laughter continued heavily and Michael just shook his head and enjoyed his meal.

He didn’t take it that seriously for he knew that most of the girls were just up for having some fun and had no intentions to actually harm him. He thought back to the last day and his worries about Sam and Nadia came back to his mind. He noticed that Nadia was looking at him and when he returned her gaze she smiled and raised her eyebrows.

He knew that eventually she would approach him and ask him a favour or something like that but he tried to suppress that thought as long as he could and when she came up to him and was about to speak he turned to Lora and gave her kiss. He then started a conversation leaving Nadia, who was obviously offended, behind.

After the brunch he returned to his room together with Lora and Celine.

“You know tomorrow is Monday and Celine wants to show me the city since there is only one week left until university starts and we got no clue about this city. You want to join us?”

Michael sensed the perfect timing to get these things with Nadia out of the way without having to tell Lora about what happened.

“No I think I’ll stay here and start preparing stuff for the university”.

Celine seemed very disappointed and Michael felt bad for it. “But hey Celine you might wanna join us this evening for a movie or some beer just we three?” he asked her gently.

Celine’s mood seemed to lighten up and she nodded happily. “Sure thing and I can show you the city some other day if you want”, she replied.

“I’d be glad”, Michael said and Celine walked out to her room.

End Notes:

The next chapter will be a highlight chapter which will be a bit longer and will contain mostly sexual stuff and feet. I will release it right now.

VII: Sacrifices and Debts by El Rodrigo Diaz De Vivar
Author's Notes:

Highlight chapter with much sexual interaction and feet. Hope you enjoy it.

This evening Michael and Lora awaited Celine to spend a nice evening for their friendship was deep even though the humiliation Celine had made Michael go through. It had been one of the few times Michael was shrunken and did not really felt abused by women sitting or stepping on him because he knew that Celine meant no harm. Although he worried that Celine would want him to shrink down again and he really was exhausted by the last day.

 Celine knocked on their door at eight o’clock PM and after a brief welcome they sat down and drank some beer while watching a movie. The irony was that they watched “honey I shrunk the kids” what confirmed Michael in his suspicion that they wanted him to shrink afterwards.

Nevertheless they enjoyed the movie and Michael noticed that Celine and Lora seemed to already have a very deep relationship. He liked that actually. Well at least it was better than Lora having a friendship like that with any of the other girls who seemed to see him only as a toy for their own pleasure.

When the movie was over the three of them were already tipsy and the two girls looked at him with joy in their eyes.

“Michael sweetheart?” Lora whispered seductively and Michael already knew where this was heading. Celine stood up and changed her seat on the bed to sit beside him. She touched him gently by his shoulder while Lora started to caress his neck with kisses. Michael felt his defences fall especially because Lora did not seem to have any problem with Celine touching him seductively like that.

Both of them caressed him now softly. “Couldn’t you shrink for us Mike?” Celine asked. Michael just nodded and kissed Lora while Celine massaged his back. It was a peace of heaven. “That’s so cute of you Michael dear you get your reward before”, Lora said and they started a ménage a trois. Michael couldn’t believe that Lora was okay with it and gladly accepted the price he would pay for it.

Now it was Michael’s turn. He took the glass of Screyquid and drank it quickly. It didn’t take long and he was shrunken down once again.

But this time it was different. He shrank out of free will for his girlfriend and a close friend after all. He had a good feeling with it, knowing that they wouldn’t hurt him anyhow.

He watched at Lora’s and Celine’s feet standing in front of him like small hills. They were both bare and they wiggled their toes playfully. Michael did not want to act scared so he walked right to Lora’s and started to kiss them although it felt strange. Lora made a sound of surprise and started smiling.

He was pretty focused on Lora’s toes when he suddenly got poked by Celine’s foot from behind. He smiled and repeated the procedure on her foot with the same passion. He did not exactly like kissing their feet but he felt like he owed them something.

After nearly half an hour of worshipping the two of them he grew a little tired and stopped. He sat down on the fluffy carpet and planned to make a short rest when he already saw Celine’s foot approaching him placing itself slightly on him leaving his head beneath her big toe with which she slightly pressed onto his face.

It smelled lightly just as feet smelled. He didn’t resist and let her rub her foot on him while he rested. After a while he pushed against the toe to signal that he wanted to stand up again and she let him.

As soon as he stood Lora grabbed him with her toes raising him to her lap and let him fall into it. Just as Celine she didn’t wear anything from the threesome before so he had a close up view of her vagina. She and Celine then moved their positions so they formed an area with their laps with one vagina on each side.

“Decide Mike, Left or Right first”, Celine said in a playful voice. He knew that he had no choice and that he had to decide for Lora for she was his girlfriend.

“I don’t really like the idea of going near them regions at this size”, he said concerned when he remembered his last interaction with a women’s privates when shrunken. But the two girls just chuckled and signalled him to choose. He headed for Lora’s and she nodded in agreement.

When he stood in front of it he didn’t know what to do and started touching and massaging it. Lora moaned but it wasn’t enough.

Celine suddenly shoved him into the pit with her toe and eventually stopped when he was completely inside. She then removed her toe and Michael saw the walls of flesh close around him trapping him inside where he had been shortly before with a single part of his body. He really didn’t like that thought and tried to get out of it again but he hadn’t got the strength needed to force himself out. Lora felt him struggling in there which gave her immense feelings of pleasure. Quickly Michael was soaked in her juices and gasped for air.

But she did not want to torture him for she felt that he was desperately trying to get out of her. She opened the maw and Michael crawled out of it, wet from her juices.

“Well that didn’t seem to match your expectations did it?” Celine said with a crooking smile. Michael shook his head tired. But at least it was his girlfriend’s vagina he was stuck to which made it less a humiliation. “I know yours should be next Celine dear but I really can’t bear that”, he said looking at her deeply. Celine chuckled and gave him a smile. “Don’t worry we’re not here to torment you after you shrunk down voluntarily sweetie”, she responded and picked him up. He was lifted to her mouth and she gave him a kiss covering his whole body with her full red lips.

She then took him into her mouth with his head still on the outside and moved to Lora. Michael saw how Lora’s mouth was drawing near and in no time his head was in it and the two girls started kissing. In-between Michael was stuck between two tongues which looked like giant red tentacles. It was a strange experience but it somehow turned him on for he liked the imagination of these two girls making out. He tried to ignore the saliva which soaked him now but it managed its way into his mouth nearly making him puke. He did not want to puke into one of these girls’ mouth though so he hung in and waited until he was spitted out onto Lora’s hand.

“It’s really hard having fun with a shrunken guy while trying not to humiliate him too much”, Lora said. Michael shook the saliva from his drenched body and laughed. He looked at Celine and saw that she had an adhesive tape in her hand which brought back bad memories of the last day.

He was taped then onto Lora’s left nipple and he felt like being stuck to a soft Hill. His face was turned away from his girlfriend’s breast so he could see Celine’s beautiful Hills approaching.

They drew nearer very fast and soon he became smothered between the breast he was stuck to and Celine’s. He got a hard on very fast even though it wasn’t really a pleasing encounter.

They played games like this throughout the whole evening until the three of them were all really tired and Celine bid farewell with a kiss goodnight to him before she returned to her room.

They went to sleep at last and Michael had no problems dozing off. He had pleasant dreams of a beautiful future with his girlfriend until eventually he was interrupted by something that felt like an earthquake in his dream.

He woke up immediately realizing that he was held captive in someone’s hand. It was a rough trip but not too long until he finally was released and fell into an object he couldn’t define due to the sudden invasion of light which hurt his eyes.

He looked around and saw that he most likely had been thrown into a sneaker and the smell proved his suspicion. He looked up and saw the face he least wanted to see at that moment.

“Nadia”, he said in shock. Nadia’s face smiled devilishly down on him and made him wonder what she had in store for him.

“Hey there Michael you might have forgotten but I think you owe me something”, she said.

Michael remembered how she had saved him from being discovered by Sam but he hadn’t expected her to steal him from his girlfriend while shrunken.

“See I’m sorry for the weird circumstances but you avoided me so I thought I should force some private moments with you”, she said with a voice that Michael didn’t like at all.

“Since you had so much trouble with spending time with me you’re gonna spend some time jogging with me now if you want or not”.

Michael became pale. He saw how Nadia’s foot, which was covered in a dirty grey sock raised above the entrance to his prison. “Nadia let’s just talk come on don’t torment me like this please”, he begged thinking back to his experiences in Lucy’s boot at Chloé’s party.

Nadia did not respond to his plead and continued shoving her foot into the sneaker. Michael fled in direction of the toe section so he wouldn’t endure the full pressure of her foot but as last time this happened her foot was faster than he was knocking him on his back with his face turned to the grey menace approaching him. He had been close to the toe section but now he was buried under her foot and his face was pressed into the fabric of the sock.

He could feel pieces of dirt on that sock but as expected the worst thing was the smell. These were definitely no fresh socks and he wondered how bad it would develop when she actually started jogging. Right then it might was quite warm and stinky but she did not start to sweat yet.

He felt how she was putting her foot into place and then the pressure began as she started walking. It was similar to the experience back at Corinne’s foot. It was one of the worst experiences one could endure while being shrunken because passing out was very unlikely due to the constant pressure change.

When Nadia seemed to be outside and started jogging Michael realized that this situation he was now in was even more awful. I didn’t even take five minutes until it got extremely hot under her foot and she started sweating like hell through that already stinking sock.

Though he now knew that he didn’t have to breathe for some time while being shrunken, his reflexes forced him to try it but his mouth was filled with the fabric of her sock, which tasted incredibly terrible, so he had to try through the nose and that only made matters worse. At last Michael felt like an insect again and after fifteen minutes he expected his body to splatter at any moment. But it endured the torture and kept sending the pain to his brain.

It had to be fifty degrees Celsius or even more under there and he was already was grinded deep into the fabric of Nadia’s sock. It can’t end like this, Lora will find out and rescue me, Michael thought trying desperately not to give up on his life.

His body was flat as a flounder and turned dirty when after nearly an hour the torment stopped. Michael couldn’t really feel his body anymore there was only pain. Light surrounded him then and he opened his eyes but still only saw the fabric his face was buried into. Something separated him from the foot and he realized that he had been stuck to her foot when she put off her shoes.

The light hurt in his eyes but the pain in the rest of his body already started to lessen. Once again he was surprised by his bodies capabilities. He should have been a stain on her foot for long.

“I bet you’re ready to talk now aren’t you Mike?” Nadia said in a derisive way. Michael’s brain was still blocked and the only thing he got out was “Fuck off you sick sadistic whatever you are”.

His eyes got used to the light and he looked directly into Nadia’s eyes. And she did not really seem satisfied with his answer. But Michael didn’t care at that moment. He wanted to hurt her verbally as she had hurt him physically.

“Well okay it was your choice after all. Our deal is history now”, she answered calm and cold and laid Michael into some kind of box. He could see how she got out her handy and started calling someone.

“Hey Sam this is Nadia you might want to come over to me after your gym”

 

End Notes:

Hope you liked it and I'm going to continue with the writing as soon as possible.

I'd be glad for comments or reviews and will try to work with them.

Thank you for reading.

VIII: At Sam's Mercy by El Rodrigo Diaz De Vivar
Author's Notes:

Now it gets critical for Michael. Have fun reading ;)

“Hey Sam this is Nadia you might want to come over to me after your gym”

Michael fell on his knees realizing what this meant for him. Nadia smiled down on him devilishly. “Please Nadia don’t tell her about it”, he yelled up to her. Nadia didn’t respond. Instead she put off her dirty grey socks and laid them into the box right next to Michael. There wasn’t much space in the box so Michael was pressed stuck with the fabric he had to endure the whole jog.

Nadia turned away from him and vanished from his sight. Now all Michael could do was waiting. He still hoped for Lora to find out about all this before Sam could arrive. He was deeply afraid of what would happen. He didn’t know how late it was but he assumed that he had been taken in the early morning so they would have the whole day until the late evening to torture or even kill him.

He heard Nadia open the door and greet someone after what he thought was an hour. He heard a bit of small talk and then Nadia started talking of how she found him.

“He smelled of pussy when I found him sneaking out of your room. I bet he had been hiding in your panties like that pervert from Wisconsin the news reported on.”

Michael couldn’t believe what she was telling. It had been an accident only well at least that stuff with her panties.

When Sam’s face appeared above him he was ready to tell her the truth about the incident but the look in her eyes prevented him from saying anything.

“You can have him I had my fun already now it’s time for you to decide what to do with him. If I were you I would probably squish him to nothing”, Nadia said.

Sam grabbed him out of the box and walked with him into her room in the third floor. When they arrived he was thrown recklessly into a black leather armchair standing in a corner of the room. He hadn’t even noticed it the last time he was here. The impact was heavy and he had problems standing up again.

When he finally made it he witnessed that Sam had undressed everything but her bra and her panties which were both black.

“So you spied on me you little pervert”, she stated without wanting any answer or apologies. “I bet you like my butt don’t you. All guys are like staring on it the whole time. Well I give you want you want”, she continued and turned around giving him a perfect view of her incredible behind. It was large even if not shrunken but it was rounded perfectly and seemed soft as a cushion. Michael realized how he was getting a hard on only by the view and felt ashamed instantly.

After a minute of only standing in front of the armchair Sam suddenly threw herself onto it.

Michael couldn’t even react to what was happening. Within a second that divine butt drew closer to him with the speed of a meteor and the impact felt like the ceiling would crash down on him. This time he was not only flattened but he felt how his arms and legs broke under the sudden pressure. He would have screamed in pain but he was buried too deep into her ass cheek. The pressure of her sitting on him was way less excruciating and the pain lessened while she rested on him.

Sam stood up again and looked at him. He couldn’t move anything and his arms and legs still caused immense pain. Sam saw that he was still alive for his eyes were wide open and tears of pain came from his eyes.

Michael had problems looking at Sam due to the tears in his eyes. He blinked a few times because he couldn’t move his arm to wipe them away. When he looked at her again he just stuttered “mercy”. Sam was throwing herself again onto the shrunken boy feeling his body flatten under her massive dark coloured ass cheeks. This time Michael passed out from the impact. His body was flattened to nearly nothing and before it all went dark he felt all bones in his body breaking under Sam’s weight.

Sam stood up and looked at the unconscious boy she thought to be a pervert. She grinned looking at what she had done to him. He did not even look three dimensional anymore. It was more like a human shaped stain on the leather.

She removed him from the armchair and looked at him closely. She realized that around his lung his chest was moving slightly. He was breathing.

Sam couldn’t really believe it. She thought she had squished the life out of him in the end. She put him into a jar and waited for him to wake up.

Michael woke up about an hour later and wished he would pass out again. His whole body ached and he couldn’t move one muscle. At least he realized that most of his bones already had regenerated already. This drug is a medical wonder, he thought to himself. Still he was sure that he had nearly died and that it was likely that it would happen as soon as Sam realized that he was awake. He obviously was in some kind of jar but he couldn’t move his head to look around.

Just as he attempted to close his eyes again to avoid Sam her face appeared above him and it was sure that she had seen his eyes open.

“Seems like you don’t deserve to die yet”, he heard Sam say. Michael would have sighed but neither that nor talking at all was possible for him right now. He was grabbed out of the jar and thrown onto Sam’s carpet on which he already had been once. Sam’s foot rose above him. He could smell from his position that she hadn’t showered after gym. Her foot was covered in a thick and obviously wet sock in the colours of Jamaica. Sam didn’t hesitate and stomped on him quite heavily sending Michael to hell once more. In the following minutes she just raised her foot and stomped on him repeatedly. After the ninth time he passed out again with Sam’s strong scent in his nose.

It took another hour for him to wake up again. He couldn’t believe that he was still stuck with this sick girl which wanted to kill him. He hoped it all had been a bad dream but then realized that he was stuck to adhesive tape. God what is she planning now? He asked himself.

Sam grabbed him together with the tape and moved him in direction of her butt. At first he thought that he was going to be taped to her butt cheek but then her other hand moved aside one cheek and he had free vision of her butthole. God no no no, he thought while he was moved towards it. His body was slightly bigger than the opening and she taped him so that he was held in place directly in front of it. When she let loose of her right butt cheek he was squeezed between the two of them and against that hole which by the way smelt awful.

“Since you’ve refused to die yet I made an appropriate place for you to stay. I’m excited to witness how you react on a little gas”.

Michael grew pale. He looked into the black maw which smelled rancid and couldn’t no anything when Sam pulled her panties and a leggings over him. It was dark now and he felt Sam moving. Her steps caused him to be grinded between her cheeks.

And then he heard it coming. A rumbling came into his direction. Sam let out a nasty fart and she had no Idea what kind of experience Michael had to make now.

Michael’s body was covered in little pieces of faeces but that was not his problem. First it had been only the worst smell he had ever experienced but then the gas invaded his lungs and his circulatory system. He became dizzy and vomited into Sam’s asshole before he passed out once more.

End Notes:

Comments requested gonna take some time for the next chapters.

Thanks for reading

IX: Fate by El Rodrigo Diaz De Vivar
Author's Notes:

This is the last chapter of Screyquid II have fun reading :)

Michael was in some kind of delirium. He felt warm and cold at the same time and had no sense of orientation. He had weird dreams while unconscious and wasn’t even sure whether he woke up yet or not. Opening his eyes was hard and when he succeeded his vision was blurred. He focussed to identify anything in front of him and was sure that there were two persons looking down on him. He realized that he was still shrunken and a sudden hope overcame him that these two persons were Celine and Lora who came to rescue him. Michael tried to stand up but instantly swindled and vomited.

“Well seems like our little insect woke up”, someone said. He was lifted up by someone’s hand. And when his vision finally went clearer he recognized that he was held captive by that gothic girl. She moved him into her wide opened mouth. He was placed on her teeth and witnessed how she slowly started to bite on him. Her teeth pressed onto his legs and Michael started to scream in pain. It was the first time that Michael saw his own blood while shrunken. Destiny’s incisors were buried in his legs.

Michael was still dazed but he realized that if that sick girl would bite down completely he would lose his legs forever. Fortunately she removed her teeth from his distressed body and spit him into her hand. He was bleeding heavily but he could watch how the wound already began to heal.

“Fascinating how powerful this drug is”, he heard Sam say.

“Well it won’t help him much if his whole body is squished under my boot”, Destiny responded. She placed him on the floor and raised her black leather boot over him. So that’s how it ends, he thought to himself. Her boot descended quickly and Michael closed his eyes. He heard how the boot hit the ground and the floor shook. He opened his eyes and saw that she had stepped beside him.

“Stop right now”, a familiar voice said.

He looked in direction of the door and saw Lora standing there with tears in her eyes.

“Believe me sweetie he deserves it”, Sam said calmly. Then Sam told her everything in the same manner as Nadia had told it to her. The tears slowly vanished from her face and her eyes grew cold. She looked at him and Michael could see that she believed them. Sam grabbed him from the floor. His legs weren’t bleeding anymore and the wound had nearly fully disappeared. Sam handed him over to Lora. “But you’re right we’re sorry we should have told you about it before we execute him but Sam had a good reason to punish him”, Destiny said. Lora nodded, took Michael and went with him tightly in her hand over to her room. When she laid him onto her bed he attempted to finally explain everything to her but she interrupted him. “Why would you do that to me Mike and why wouldn’t you tell me about it if you had to do it”, she asked him and tears came back to her eyes. “I can explain it really”, Michael said but before he could continue she wiped him with a swift of her hand from the bed and he landed hard on the floor.

“You think I would believe a single word from you now?” she asked rhetorically. Michael was flabbergasted of Lora’s behaviour. He hadn’t seen her that angry yet. She started to move her foot above him looking coldly into his eyes. Michael knew that she wouldn’t step on him for fun this time. She wore thick black socks.

“Do you love me Michael?” she asked him.

“Yes Lora and If you give me the chance I will explain everything to you”, he answered hopefully. She stomped onto him and he was buried beneath her foot. The sock was sweaty and while she was grinding him beneath it he guessed that she had been in panic when he was vanished and had looked for him everywhere not knowing what she would learn from Sam. When she lifted her foot and saw Michael flattened she said “Don’t lie to me Michael. You’ve been spying on another girl and even hid in her underwear to get near her privates”. The foot descended again. “Stop Lora please It was an accident”, Michael yelled up to her but she didn’t care and once again he was pressed into her sock and she made squishing movements with her foot. He somehow had deserved this but still he wished for her to stop and listen to him.

Lora lifted her foot again “Accident” she said. ”Accident”. Another stomp and another minute of being grinded into her foot. After that she sat down on the bed and looked at him. He was lying flattened on the floor next to the carpet. He breathed heavily.

There was a knock on the door and Celine’s voice said “Hey have you found him yet?”

Lora opened the door and Celine walked in seeing him instantly lying flattened on the floor. “Have you done this?” she asked confused.

“He cheated on me Celine”. Celine looked at him deeply.

“While shrunken?” she asked.

“Yes he spied on Sam and even hid in her panties to get to her privates. That’s why he didn’t want to go into ours”

Celine’s look changed from confused to rather mad and she walked up to him. “You know that you can’t grow back when under pressure don’t you”, she said to him. She turned to Lora and caressed her hair. “Shall I do it for you?” she asked her and Lora just nodded giving Michael a last cold glance.
“What are you talking about Celine seriously just hear me out”, Michael yelled but it was too late. Celine has put off one of her sport shoes and put Michael into it roughly.

Michael couldn’t believe what she was planning. When he learned more about the drug’s effects after his first experiences at Chloé’s , he learned a good deal about the risks that came with the consume. One of the greatest was to be under pressure for a long time while the regrowing process would begin. The regrowing then fails leaving the shrunken one at his current height for a unknown amount of time until the body tries to regrow again. The guy from Wisconsin he heard now some times of took nearly a month to regrow fully.  

He looked out of the shoe at Celine’s face.

“You can’t do that Celine”, he cried.

“You will now experience the pain that you make your girlfriend and actually me too, go through. Well physically”, she smirked. With that she put on her shoe capturing Michael inside of it under her socked feet.

“Goodbye”, he heard a muffled voice say.

He was imprisoned again at last. This time this wasn’t a game as it seemed and he how the time raced past and it got hotter and more humid in his prison. He could only breathe the humid and stinky air in his prison and even this was only partly possible. It was enough to keep him alive but after nearly four hours he spent in there his mind gave up on his life. After six hours when the moment of his regrowing was gone Celine got him out of her shoe and taped him to her left butt cheek before going to bed. She always slept on her back and so Michael faced a night of being pressed into Celine’s butt and he did not expect to survive.

During the night Michael finally passed out from the pressure and the pain caused by his former friends butt. But against his expectations he awoke the next day when Celine shoved him into her shoe again.

It was fascinating and horrible at the same time how long his body endured without water or food and under these hostile circumstances. After about one week Michael was merely a shadow of his former personality. His body could have been considered two-dimensional and he didn’t think of him as a human anymore. In the end this wasn’t the physical punishment Celine had talked about but psychological warfare. But he guessed that Celine had no clue what she was putting him through.

His days consisted of being trapped under foot, under her butt or as a highlight in her butt when she had to take a shower or a bath.

After two weeks this became ordinary to him and he had nearly forgotten about his days as a human being. It was only two weeks left until university would begin and he used to be so nervous about this. But now he didn’t care anymore. His body refused to die and that was the only reason he still existed for his mind was broken.

After the next week had passed he was taken by Celine to Lora. She removed him from her shoe and showed him to his former girlfriend but Michael didn’t even really realize the situation.

“He endured it so far and doesn’t seem to be dead I don’t think his mind still works”, Celine said. Lora watched him very long until she finally caught a glance from him. “His eyes seem so innocent”, Lora said. This word awakened Michael from his trance. He recognised Lora and started to cry like a baby.

“I’m so sorry Lora I felt kind of attracted to that girl and went a little bit after her…” he said sobbing and this time Lora listened to him. He told her the whole story with every detail.

After he finished Lora and Celine had both tears in their eyes but Michael didn’t know whether they were still mad on him or if they would forgive him. All his hope was gone so he expected to return into Celine’s shoe again. But he passed out before he could catch a decision by the two girls.

Michael slept nearly three days and when he woke up he had regained half his height.

Lora sat beside him seeming happy that he had finally woke up. First she slapped him in the face and she kissed him with a mouth which was two times bigger than his. Michael noticed Celine standing in the corner of the room looking at him with a look in her eyes that excused her behaviour nearly fully.

He had his life back. For Now.

 

Epilog

He took the week to recover and had gained his full size at Sunday. Celine and Lora both took care of him and in the end he wasn’t sure anymore whether he now got one or even two girlfriends. For he was having threesomes quite often in that period and Lora and Celine acted like being in a relationship too.

University started and he had two beautiful girlfriends going there with him. He had different courses but saw the two of them in every break. But also he met new people and made new friends, knowing that no relationship could be as deep as the one to his girls.

He nearly forgot about the events that had happened and he did not expect any consequences. Well at least not for now.

 

End Notes:

I hope you enjoyed this story and I will continue with the third part next week I guess. I wish you guys some great time and thanks for reading.

Comments requested as always ;)

El Roderigo Diaz De Vivar

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=5544