It's a Wonderful Life by Error
Summary:

We're all here because we have a fetish, yes? Well let's touch up on this a bit. This is a tale about a man with a fetish, much like everyone here, who finally stares his dream dead in the eyes. The only real question about this is: does he really enjoy it, or is it all a fraud? This man lives a normal life, and has a normal family, but after taking his 15 year old daughter to school, something mysterious happens... and thus our story begins...

---

Hello once again everyone, 'tis I, Error, and I am back from a disappointingly long break after my surprisingly decent story, Circle of Goddesses, and my disappointment, A Mother and Her Son. Yeah, boo, I wrote that story in like 10 minutes because I was bored. Anyway, this is going to be my next large story. I have no idea how big this story will be as of now, so don't expect any solid storylines from me yet. Other than that, I hope you all thoroughly enjoy my next piece of work: It's a Wonderful Life.


Categories: Giantess, Teenager (13-19), Adventure, Breasts, Body Exploration, Butt, Entrapment, Fantasy, Feet, Footwear, Gentle, Growing/Shrinking Out of Clothes, Humiliation, Incest, Insertion, Instant Size Change, Mouth Play, Odor, Slave, Unaware, Vore Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Minikin (3 in. to 1 in.)
Size Roles: F/m
Warnings: This story is for entertainment purposes only.
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 3 Completed: No Word count: 2270 Read: 44870 Published: October 25 2015 Updated: November 14 2015

1. Chapter 1 : Is This the Real Life? by Error

2. Chapter 2 : Is This Just Fantasy? by Error

3. Chapter 3 : A New Life by Error

Chapter 1 : Is This the Real Life? by Error
Author's Notes:

What? Oh you expect chapter notes here. Well, uh, no. Carry on!

"Fuck," was all I could say as I sat up, hand to my forehead. My head felt like it was splitting in half. I tried to get my bearings as I stood up, only to find myself slipping and falling flat on my face. I had absolutely no idea where the in the Hell I was, but it was blurry, loud, and bright. I tried to reach into my back pocket to get some asprin I keep, due to the stressful nights I have at the office, I need them on hand. I even keep a bottle of water in the glove compartment of my car and everything, but as I reached into my pocket I realized: I had no pockets. I was pantsless in the middle of God-knows-where. Eventually I was enveloped in warmth, and soon after, it faded, and the floor was suddenly tough and somewhat painful to stand on. Not to mention hot.

I slapped myself a couple of times and shook my head, but after several minutes I regained vision. I took several minutes to process what exactly happened to me, but when I figured out, it hit me like a truck. I was somehow shrunk to roughly 2 inches tall, and I was just shrunken inside my car. At first I panicked, but soon an idea hit me even harder than before. This is what I've always dreamed of! Or is it? In so many different ways has my life wished for this for almost a decade. I have only told one person this, that being my wife, but I have been interested with female dominance for quite a while now, in other words: a giantess fetish. Does my wife think of me any different because of this? No, of course not. She's my loving wife, and she only cares if I care about her and my two kids. Not about some strange fantasy of mine.

However, by the looks of it, I had just dropped my daughter off at high-school, and I somehow ended up in hea-- er, I mean shrunk. I could vaguely spot my little girl, is she even considered that anymore? Gah! I need to get all these random thoughts out of my head. Among my daughter were other kids, although most were surprisingly female. There's no way I could get anyone's attention here. There's too much noise, and I'm too small. My only option is to get into the school without being stomped into oblivion by all these kids.

Somehow the thought of my daughter being behind this entered my mind, but how could she do that and why? I've respected her, she's given a lot more priveledges than most kids her age do, so there's no reason for her to do this. I was hypnotized by her massive black tennis shoes walking up the steps and through the front door of the school. I snapped out of my trance, and started to run towards the entrance to the school as the last few students entered. Although running 5 feet, or what felt like 10 miles in my case, was not easy for a person in his early 40's. I toughed through it all, and ran towards the steps of unknown fate.

End Notes:

Bam, you just got punched by Captain Exposition. What? You expected all the good stuff to be in the first chapter? Be patient, that'll be in the next chapter.

Chapter 2 : Is This Just Fantasy? by Error
Author's Notes:

Aaand here it actually begins.

I crawled up the colossal stone steps, meeting divets and bumps which hindered my progress constantly. It was a good 30 minutes before I managed to pull my tiny body up a measly five steps, and in front of the towering doors above me. Getting in was no problem, all I had to do was crawl under the crack in the door. After that, I would plan my next course of action carefully.

As I walked towards the door, a loud and thunderous pounding came crashing into my ears. I quickly covered my ears and assumed the fetal position. Seconds later, the main door of the school flung open, crashing into the wall and blowing me completely off my feet and onto my rear. An enormous ballet flat belonging to a melancholic teenage girl rocketed down next to me, and onto the steps below. Finally the huge girl sat down onto the step, bawling her eyes out.

At first I was a bit flustered at her irratic behaviour, but I quickly became curious as to why she was crying. Although that probably wasn't the only thing on my mind at the time... *ahem. I walked over to her and examined her over. She looked about 15 or 16 years old, brown hair down to her shoulders, and golden, smooth skin. She wore a black skirt with ruffles at the base, and black ballet flats. I wonder why she likes black so much? I don't see any indication of her being one of... "those" kids. She certainly was a beautiful young girl, but I was still a bit curious as to why she was so sad.

"Why would he do this?" she sobbed in between each word, making it hard to understand exactly what she was saying. I tried patting rapidly on her left thigh, but she only scratched at her thigh as if I was a bug. "I didn't do anything wrong!" the girl wailed,becoming a bit clearer, and still talking to herself. I began to skim over my only options, as I was certain she wouldn't be here for very long. I had no choice, so I pinched her thigh as hard as I could. Strangely enough, this actually caught her attention, although... it could've gone better.

"Yow!" she yelped, slightly jerking herself to the right in response to the small pinch. She looked down and tried to examine her leg, as I desperately tried to wave my arms and get her attention. She seemed very focused on the pinch, but seconds later a huge object came crashing down next to me, making a loud, high-pitched 'ting,' although a million times louder. I stood up and looked at what fell next to me, and it was a huge quarter. About half my size. I looked up and finally saw her bright blue eyes staring directly at me. I had no idea how to react, so I made a rather awkward hand wave.

The young girl bent down on her knees and held out her hand, as if telling me to climb in. I didn't have much of a choice, so I hopped in. Her soft hand slowly brought me up to her giant, beaming face. She examined me over thoroghly, but it wasn't until after several hesitated expressions that she decided to ask me a question that still haunts me: "Are you a person?"

It's a trap question. Is a naked man who's the size of a bug still considered human, or just some insect to be snuffed out by a larger force. The thought of me being an inch faryher to the left when she ran through the door has never left my mind. I mustered up the courage to respond. "I'm what's left of one... I guess. That's beside the point, my name is John Silverstein, and you need to--"

"Are you naked?" the teenager interrupted, making my entire body burn with embarassment. She giggled at my reaction.

"L-listen, that's not important, you need to get me to a hospita--" the girl interrupted me once more, but by doing something I didn't expect. She grabbed my penis with her tumb and index finger, and began to slightly wiggle it up and down. She giggled and stared at my frail body with great fascination. She did not care about a word I said. The feeling of her giant fingers working away at my member was too much, and I almost instantly orgasmed all over her fingers.

She looked over my cum intently, and then wiped it on the wall. "You're cute. I'm taking you with me. My name's Kate Winchester, but you can call me Katie," she said as she bent down to pick up her dropped quarter. "Aw man, I don't have anywhere to put you, becquse my pockets are full! Damnit!" Katie was a bit disappointed for a second, but the lightbulb abover head lit up, and so did her smile. She grabbed my head between her index finger and thumb, and dropped me between her adequately sized breasts. "Have fun in there, you get the VIP seat," she chuckled as she walked back into the school with her newly found toy.

End Notes:

Hope this turned out alright. As always I love to see feedback. I don't care if you think my work is a soul deadening piece of crap, but at least leave some tips on how to improve the story!

Chapter 3 : A New Life by Error
Author's Notes:

Sorry for a very late entry, I've been busy lately.

My world was rocked back and forth with every step Kate took. The thunderous sound of her heartbeat pounded my eardrums out of existence. I sat and counted the seconds as they went by counting heartbeats. I sat and thought about how should approach my situation. I'm roughly and inch and a half tall, more or less, and I'm already in the bosom of my dreams. I contemplated taking responsibility and trying to fix myself, or answer the calls of my dream come true.

After about 360 heartbeats, Kate's godly hand plucked me out from her breasts. "So, did you enjoy the ride?"

I was about fed up with Kate paying zero attention to me, so I spoke in the most enforcing tone I could think of. "Kate, this has gone on too long, you need to get me some help!"

"Aw, come on lil man, all men love boobs, right?" Kate flirted as she rubbed her breast. "You just got the trip of your life right there."

I turned around with my face as red as a beet. I couldn't tell if it was out of embarassment or anger, but I did enjoy it, but I also want some authoritg here. As I grew more and mkre agitated, and Kate giggled as I did, I thought up an idea to try and get her to listen.

"Why were you crying earlier?"

She stopped laughing. She didn't make a single sound. I stared her in the eye, right through her shocked and despairful expression. Neither of us moved, neither of us blinked. It was as if time itself had stopped. Thks silence was soon stopped by Kate collapsing onto her knees and rolling me out of her hand and onto the floor. Soon after, Kate was running the waterworks again. "He.. he..." She could barely speak.

"He? Who's He?" I asked, trying to keep calm.

"My... my boyfriend! He dumped me!" She wailed, burying her face in her hands.

"Oh, brother," was my first thought. I have a giant girl who is more than likely using me for reconciliation for her lost boyfriend. I became slightly worried as to what she would do to me if I remained with her any longer. Judging by what she did to me on the steps, things can only go downhill from here. "Listen, I know a thing or two about guys, and I'm willing to strike you a deal."

"R-really? Like what?" I'm making good progress. She's at least intelligently responding to me now.

"If you get me some help, or at least try to, I'll tell you how to win him over." I was certain about my deal. I gave dating advice to all of my friends in high school. Although times have changed, I was sure a few old tricks will work.

"R-r-really? Y-you'd do t-that for me?" A small grin came across her face.

"To the best of my ability."

"Oh! Thank you so much!" She exclaimed while she gave me a big hug. "Who should I ask?"

I pondered for a few minutes, and came up with a few solutions. "Well there are a few options here. You can either call my wife, get me to a doctor, or heck, call an ambulance.

"Uh, okay, what's your wife's number?" I gave her  the number, and she called. A few seconds went by, and she put her cell back into her pocket. "No answer." She must have left for work already.

"Okay, the least we can do is at least get me to a school nurse or something." I stated.

"The school nurse doesn't come in early on Mondays," damn my luck. The only other option was to call in professional help.

"Call 911 then," last resort.

The phone rang and rang, and finally I could hear tne voice on the other end. "Hello? Uh, hi, I found this man here who's been shrunk to nearly an inch tall."

I could barely make out what they were saying on the other end, but I could hear a few. A few seconds later, Kate hung up. "They didn't believe me." Of course they didn't 'hello 911 what's your emergency? Yeah I have a shrunken man here I need an ambulance, stat.' "I tried."

Yeah, she did. A promise is a promise. I filled her in with a few tips on boys and how to get a boyfriend. "Be polite, be hard to get, and although it's kind of rude, and it worked for me, keep someone ugly near her to make her seem prettier." Among other things, this is what I told her.

"Wow, I've never tried any of that," Kate said in awe. "Thank you so much, Mr..."

I decided not to use my real name. "Nigel." She smiled and gave me a huge kiss.

"Are you going to be fine by yourself?" Kate asked, worried about me.

"I'll get by," I assured. Kate smiled, and placed me on the ground at her gorgeous feet, and walked off, shaking the ground with each step. I turned around and stared down the giant hallway of the high school.

This is my new life.

End Notes:

Aand so that's it for now. So much more is to come, and sorry again for the delay!

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=5530