Athena's Power by Hiblah
Summary:

A man wakes up one day with a special power from a real goddess. He shares it with his friends to have some fun.

 

My first story on this site. Critisism is welcome!


Categories: Teenager (13-19), Young Adult 20-29, Breast Enlargement, Couples , Growing/Shrinking out of clothes, Insertion, Lesbians Characters: None
Growth: Amazon (7 ft. to 15 ft.), Mini GTS (16-30ft)
Shrink: Doll (12 in. to 6 in.), Lilliputian (6 in. to 3 in.), Minikin (3 in. to 1 in.)
Size Roles: F/f, F/m, FM/f, FM/m, M/f
Warnings: Following story may contain inappropriate material for certain audiences
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 5 Completed: No Word count: 4068 Read: 79413 Published: August 09 2015 Updated: August 29 2015
Story Notes:

My first story on this site, hope you enjoy.

This is based on me and some of my friends, and a fantasy that I have developed over several years

 

The first few chapters will be mostly story, with a little bit of size change at the end of the second chapter.

1. The Power by Hiblah

2. Experimenting by Hiblah

3. Preparing for the Night by Hiblah

4. Starting the fun by Hiblah

5. Nighttime by Hiblah

The Power by Hiblah

 

Rundown of characters:

Michael: 19, Sophomore, 6'3", Caucasian, but with a dark tan from being out in the sun a lot. Dark, very short hair, average body type. Catherine’s Boyfriend.

 

Catherine: 19,Sophomore, 5'7", Mexican/Asian descent, tan skin. Black shoulder-length hair, average body type. Michael's girlfriend.

 

Will: 19, Sophomore, 6'3", Caucasian. Average length hair, dyed red, very athletic, though quite skinny. Has been friends with Michael since middle school.

 

Kaya: 20, Sophomore, 5'2", Caucasian. Blonde shoulder-length hair, skinny. Has always been sensitive about her height, and her parents even made her start school a year late so that she would be the tallest in her class.

 

Jiu: 19, Sophomore, 5'3", Korean. Dark hair down to her back, average body type. Has been friends with Catherine since elementary school. Very smart.

 

Lauren: 18, Freshman, 5'5" Mexican/Asian descent, tan skin. Black shoulder-length hair, average body type. Catherine's sister. Encouraged her and Michael to get together.

 

Ace(Ayla): 19, Sophomore, 5'9" Caucasian. Dark, short, curly hair, skinny. Has been friends with Jiu and Catherine since elementary school. Bisexual.

 

There might be some extra characters thrown in later, but these are the main ones I'll be focusing on.




I remember how it all started. It feels like it was only yesterday. You wanna know the exact story? Then I hope you're comfortable.

 

It all started late one thursday night at home my sophomore year in college. I was going to a college in my hometown, and my parents had allowed me to stay at home rather than rent an apartment or dorm after my freshman year. A lot of my friends had also gotten into the same college, so I had no shortage of friends or people to hang out with that night, in fact most nights I would've been out partying till one. But I wasn't feeling well, so I decided to stay in and finish up some assignments.

 

I was just about done, and ready to go to bed. As soon as I hit the pillow, I was out. That may seem normal to you, but I never fall asleep without tossing and turning for at least a half-hour. That night, I had a dream that felt like real life, if I had not woken up immediately after, I would have said it had actually happened.

 

The first thing I saw was a blinding light, then I was standing in the woods behind my house. In front of me stood a woman, dressed only in a toga, and looking quite like a Greek Goddess. She moved towards me in the most graceful manner, almost floating across the ground.

“Hello Michael, I’ve been waiting for you.” She said, in the most beautiful voice I had ever heard.

“Who are you?” I asked.

“I am Athena, and this is my realm, where I have absolute power.” She replied, confirming my observation of her being Greek.

“Why am I here?”

“I brought you here, to give you the one thing you most desire. I have been watching you for a while now, and have decided to reward you with the power to fulfill your wildest fantasy.”

“Wait, You mean...?!” I exclaimed.

“Yes, you know what I am talking about.” She said. “And now I must send you back. When you awake you will have the power you’ve always dreamed of. Now go!”

 

And with a flash of light, I was back in my bed, sunlight streaming through my window. I immediately jumped out of bed, realizing that I had way over slept and was now about to be late for my first class of the day. By the time I was out the door, the dream had almost completely left my mind.

 

I was a little late for a lecture that day, but our teacher doesn't notice, nor does he care if you come in late. I sat down next to Catherine and asked what I had missed.

 

"Not much, you know how he likes to ramble on about totally irrelevant stuff." She replied."Why are you late anyway? Don't you normally wake up at like 5?"

"I don't know, I usually do, but today I just slept in. No clue why" I said, still not remembering my dream.

"Guys, shut up!" Jiu said from behind us. "I'm trying to listen to this lecture! He said all of this will be on the final!"

"Okay! Okay!" I said, opening my bag and grabbing my laptop.

 

The rest of the morning went uneventfully. It wasn't until we went out for lunch that I remembered my dream.

 

 

 

End Notes:

All right, Michael has gotten some form of power from Athena, the Goddess of Wisdom and Battle. Wait till next time to find out what it is!

Experimenting by Hiblah
Author's Notes:

This chapter we get a little bit of size changing, and a setup for the next chapter.

 

We had just sat down at our favorite pizza place when it hit me. Though I had wanted to tell Catherine right away, I decided to wait until after I had proven that I actually had the power.

 

"Michael! You ready to order?" Lauren said, snapping me out of my thoughts.

"Oh, yea! Sure!" I said, jumping back to the real world.

 

We ordered our food, and then had a quick talk about classes, before moving on to talking about stuff we actually cared about.

 

"So, what are you guys doing over Spring Break?" I inquired.

"Not much, our parents are going on a work trip and making us stay here." Lauren said

"Is Andrew leaving?" I asked

"Yea, going on a college visit trip with some friends of his" Catherine said "How about you Jiu?"

"I'm gonna be studying mostly." She said, looking up, "As you guys should be doing!"

"Relax," I said. "we'll be fine. So, Cath, ya wanna come over tonight, I have something to show you."

"Sure! What time?"

"Is 8 good? You can stay the night if you want to."

"Alright. I'll see you then."

 

We finished up our meal and headed to our various afternoon classes, after which I sprinted home, thoughts of the dream running through my head.

 

As soon as I got home I dropped everything and ran up to my room. At this point I should probably tell you that for a long time I have had a fascination with shrinking and growing things, that has recently developed into a full fledged Giantess/Shrinking fantasy/fetish. If what Athena told me was true, I now had the power to change the size of anything.

 

I decided to try it out on some inanimate objects first. so I grabbed a pencil and set it on the floor. I then realized that even though I might have the power, I didn’t know how to use it. All of a sudden I heard Athena’s voice in my head, Just wish for it, the power will come. So I wished for it, I said “I wish this pencil would grow to three feet long.” And it started growing. It took about ten seconds for it to grow completely. I thought that it was too slow so I said: “I wish this pencil would shrink to normal size in two seconds.” And it shrunk in exactly two seconds.

 

This is perfect, I thought to myself, I can shrink or grow anything just by wishing for it. This is amazing!

At that point I decided to try it out on a living being, namely myself. I knew no one would be home for another 3 hours, so there was no danger there, but just to be sure, I locked my door to prevent anyone walking in on me unaware. I also decided to word the wish very precisely.

 

“I wish I would shrink to three inches tall in ten minutes, then, after twenty minutes, regrow to normal size in 10 minutes.”

 

I felt a shiver go down my spine and noticed my clothes start to get slightly baggy. I thought to myself This is gonna be fun!

 

 

 

End Notes:

All right! Michael is shrinking him self for a little while. Next chapter we see his adventures and Catherine comes over!

Preparing for the Night by Hiblah
Author's Notes:

Allright, this is the last background chapter, next chapter will have real size action!

I looked around and saw that everything was getting bigger, then I remembered, I was getting smaller!


Now, I could go into great detail as to my adventures while I was small, including how I fell off of several surfaces, making me realize that in my shrunken state, I was indestructible. But I will not bore you with that short account, that brings nothing to the rest of this story. So lets fast forward 40 minutes to when I had regrown to full size.


“Well, that was fun,” I said to myself as I was putting my clothes back on. “I cant wait to show this to Catherine, I hope she likes it.”


I had about 2 hours untill Catherine showed up, so I decided to order some pizza and clean up a little bit, as my room, and the rest of the house, was an absolute mess.


The pizza showed up around 7:30, and when I opened the door I saw my friend Kaya standing there, I had forgotten that she worked at the local pizza place.


“Hey Mike!” She said cheerily as I opened the door.

“Kaya!” I said, slightly surprised “I haven't seen you in a while, where’ve you been?”

“My grandparents just moved, so I was down in Rockford helping them out.”

“Well, it’s good to see you back. And just in time for spring break!” I said, slightly sarcastically.

“Yep, that was my one condition for helping out, that I could stay with them until spring break. Its not like any of my teachers actually care about the classes.” She laughed.


“So, you got my pizza?” I asked.

“Men and their pizza, you can’t keep them apart.” She said, shaking her head.

“Hey!” I said indignantly, “This isn’t just for me! Catherines coming over tonight!”

“Whatever, here’s your pizza”

“Alright, have fun over spring break.” I said, starting to close the door

“Wait!” She caught the door “Where’s my hug?”

I sighed and opened the door.


I should explain. When we were in middle school, Kaya and I were in a school play where we had to hug each other several times. Needless to say, it was really awkward, and the other kids teased us about it. So now it’s turned into a running joke where every time we see each other we have to hug. After a while, I think she started to enjoy it, and would constantly remind me.


“Fine” I said

She practically jumped at me, luckily I was more than a foot taller than her, or I might have gotten knocked over. As it was I stumbled a little. She held that hug for a little bit longer than usual, but she finally let go.

“That was to make up for the last two weeks!” She said as she let go. “See ya round!” she turned around and started skipping back to her car.


“Oh, Kaya wait!” I yelled, suddenly remembering something. “I have something to show you! Are you free Monday?”

“Yea, what is it?” She asked.

“You’ll see, you’ll love it. Bye!” And with that I went inside and closed the door.


As I sat inside, finishing set up I thought about what I had just offered to Kaya. I know she’ll like it, but do I really want to share this power this early? These thoughts were pushed out of my mind as I heard the doorbell ring.


I answered the door and saw Catherine, she was dressed in slightly nice clothing, nice enough to pass at a semi-formal event, but perfectly fine for a night of casual relaxation. In other words, perfect for what I had in mind for tonight.


“Hey Mike” She said

“Come on in,” I said, sweeping her in through the door “It’s gonna be a great night” As I closed the door behind me.


 

Starting the fun by Hiblah
Author's Notes:

Alright! we finally get to see the power in action! Sorry it's been a while, I have been busy with the start of rowing season. Will try to make these more regular, but no guarantees.

 

"So, what did you have in mind for tonight?" Catherine asked as she walked in and plopped herself down on the couch.

"Not much," I said, sitting down next to her, "I got pizza, was thinking we could watch a movie or two and then talk for a while before calling it a night?"

"Sounds good, what movies did you have in mind?" She asked, making herself comfortable.

"I was thinking either Attack of the 50 Foot Cheerleader or Honey we Shrunk Ourselves." I said, naming two movies that fit in perfectly with my new power.

"Sounds great! Now where's that pizza I was promised?"

 

That was what I loved about Catherine, most of the time she was totally laid back, and would go along with whatever I suggested. But she also had a strong side to her, and would fight for any opinion she had.

 

As I walked back into the living room I saw that Catherine had already set out what we called the bean bag floor, basically just a whole lot of bean bags that we had sitting around. I sat down next to her with the pizza boxes.

 

"Jeez, these are huge pizzas." She said looking at the three 42"(formerly 14", I made them bigger before I brought them out) pizzas in my hands.

"Yep, special ordered them." I said, deciding to wait till after the movies to reveal my powers.

 

Four hours later we had finished both movies and 2 of the pizzas, and we were stuffed, maybe 42" was too big.

 

"Well, that was good." I said, too full to even move.

"Wouldn't that be fun?" Catherine said.

"What are you talking about?" I groaned.

"The movies, I think that'd be fun, to either be a giant or be shrunk. Obviously I wouldn't want to be stuck in cheese dip, or tranqued, but just to be a different size."

 

I was stunned, this was exactly what I had hoped for, she wanted to be shrunk or grown. I had to take this opportunity.

 

"You really want to be shrunk?" I asked calmly

"Well, not that small, and definitely not permanently, I'm short enough as it is. But yea, why?" She asked.

"What if I told you that I could do that, make you shrink that is." I said, holding my breath slightly.

"Prove it." She said, looking at me totally seriously

"How?"

"Shrink me, right now, make me 5' tall."

"Really?"

"Yea, if you really can, do it."

"Alright, get ready."

 

I took a deep breath and said, "I wish Catherine would shrink to 5' tall."

She gasped and shivered, then her clothes started to look a little big on her.

"Holy crap, this is amazing, but couldn't you have made my clothes shrink with me?"

"Oh, sorry, I wish Catherine's clothes would shrink to fit her"

Her clothes immediately snapped back on her body.

"Thank you."

We sat in silence for a couple more seconds until she appeared to be done shrinking.

 

"This is amazing, I'd prefer not to be this short, but this is awesome! This is like all my dreams coming together. When did you get this power?"

"I just kind of woke up one day and had this feeling, then I tried to shrink something and it worked." I said, omitting the part about Athena and the dream, it didn't seem necessary.

"So can you grow things as well?"

"Yep. So wait, you've had this fantasy for a while?"

"Since I was a little kid I've wanted to be taller than anyone, but after awhile it turned into just a general want to change sizes."

"And you never told me?"

"I thought you'd think I was weird, and it would scare you off." She said, now sounding slightly sad.

"Are you kidding me?! Catherine, this has been my fantasy since I was a little kid."

"Really?" She asked, looking up at me.

"Really. Now, you wanna be a little taller?" I said, standing up.

"Well, we can have some fun with this." She said as she stood up next to me, making me realize just how short she actually was. "I'd like to be a little bit taller than Ace, but for now we can mess around, as long as I get to be taller than you at some point."

 

"Well then, lets get started." I said, knowing exactly what to do. "First up, I wish I would shrink to Catherine's natural height, and she would grow to my natural height."

 

Immediately I felt that familiar tingle down my spine, and saw Catherine start to get taller. I could tell she was loving it, as the expression on her face was one of pure joy. Within seconds we were the same height, and soon after she was looking down on me, as our normal heights were swapped.

 

"This is so weird." She said, once her growth had stopped. "I've never seen the top of your hair before... I don't like it."

"Hey," I said, slapping her side, "I can shrink you again."

"I'm kidding!" She laughed. "I like looking down on you, I might want to keep it this way."

"Well, I'm not leaving the house with a girlfriend thats half a foot taller than me. But we can stay like this for a while."

"Great!" She said, wrapping me in a hug. It was a strange experience, seeing as I hadn't hugged a female that was taller than me since I was 11. Instead of having her head nestled in my neck, my head was nestled in hers. I quickly broke away.

"So what do you wanna do first with this power of mine?" I asked.

"I kinda wanna see you get smaller, and then we can both shrink and have some adventures in a giant world." She said as she walked around the room, trying to get used to her new, bigger size.

"Alright, so how small do you want me?" I said, totally open to whatever she suggested.

 

Catherine turned around and walked back over to me, once again reminding me of the reversed size difference.

"How about... hmm... Right at boob level. I've always wanted to smother a guy in my tits." She said, smirking slightly.

 

I must admit I had a pretty big erection by this point, and those words out of her mouth, combined with the fact that she had at least D cups at normal size, just made it worse. Luckily I was wearing very baggy shorts, and was able to hide it for now.

 

"A-Alright," I said shakily. "I wish I was at boob level with Catherine."

 

 

 

Nighttime by Hiblah
Author's Notes:
Alright, last regular update before I go back to school. So I will update as often as possible.

As always , review and give critisism!
I closed my eyes, and waited for the shrinking sensation to pass, when I opened my eyes, my vision was filled with the fabric of Catherine's dress as she wrapped me in a hug. I felt her laughing as she hugged me tighter into her huge tits.

"Ha ha ha, this is so cool! I love this new power of yours!" She said as she finally pulled away.
"I'm glad at least one of us loves this situation." I grumbled, still disoriented from the shrink and being smothered in Catherine's ample chest.

"Well I know some of you is loving it." She replied, staring down at my crotch, my erection now painfully obvious.

I quickly tried to hide it. "Okay, fine, this is pretty cool. So, what now?"

She thought about this for awhile. "Well, I kinda like you at this size, but I think I want you even smaller. Say, crotch height. How's that sound?"
"P-Perfect, " I stammered.
"Great!" She squealed, pulling me back into her chest for another suffocating, yet highly erotic hug. "You're the best boyfriend!"
"Okay, okay, let me out so I can make the wish!" I said, pushing away from her chest. "I wish that I was at c-c-crotch level with Catherine."

Once again I closed my eyes, waiting for the shrinking to be over. This time, when I opened my eyes, I saw the frills of Catherine's dress right in front of me, and I was almost scared to look up.
I slowly tilted my head back and looked up at the colossus in front of me. She was huge. Her tits were so big that I had to take several steps back just to see her face.

"Hee hee hee!" She giggled, her voice now much louder than I was used to. "Wow, you're really small, you're so cute!"
"You look so big from down here. Your tits are blocking your face!" I said, still in awe at how big she looked.
"Well here, let me give you a better look!" She said, quickly hooking her hands under my arms and lifting me up to her face.
"Woah! A little warning next time!" I said, quite freaked out at how fast she moved me.
"Sorry, you're just so cute, I couldn't resist picking you up."
"Well, can you put me down?"
"Fine," She agreed reluctantly, but not before giving me a very sloppy kiss. "Here, let's cuddle on the couch and watch one more movie before going to bed."

I agreed and watched as she sauntered over to the couch, shaking her ass in my face, and laid down. I crawled up next to her and she nestled my head into her breasts. I honestly can't remember what movie we watched, because I was so focused on Catherine's huge body right behind me, and I couldn't wait for when we got to the bedroom.

*******************************************************************************

When the movie was over, Catherine had me sit in her lap for a few minutes while we talked.

"So, whats next?" She asked. "I assume you had some plans for this power of yours when we got upstairs?"
"I had a few things in mind." I said, "But you've given me some much better ideas."
"Well then, what are we waiting for?" And with that she picked me up and carried me up the stairs to my bedroom. Once there she dropped me on my bed and stepped back.

"Get ready for the show of your life!" She said, then slowly undid her top, revealing a red bra barely holding back her large breasts. Then she slowly slid her pants down, and she was standing in front of me in just her underwear. She slowly undid her bra clasp and let her chest spill out and hang over my head. Then she beckoned me over to her. I stood up and walked over to her body that was still twice my size.

She grabbed my shirt and yanked it off over my head, then did the same with my pants and underwear. She then grabbed the back of my head and forced my face into her panties, which were already soaked through.

"Uhh," She moaned with pleasure. Catherine then forced me up against the wall, removed her panties, and started bucking her hips, forcing her pussy into my face. I started licking her out, which made her buck even harder. Soon she grabbed me and, still bucking, laid down on the bed with me on top of her.

"Shrink yourself!" She screamed, still in the throws of passion.
I quickly looked up from her pussy. "How small?!"
"I need a didlo!" She screamed, replacing my tongue with her fingers.
I quickly made the wish to be 6 inches tall. As soon as she saw me shrinking, she grabbed me and shoved my shrinking dick into her pussy, soon though, It was way too small to stimulate anyone, and so she started shoving my whole body in, and by the time I was a foot tall, she had me up to my chest in pussy. She then brought me out for a few seconds.
"STIMULATE ME!" She screamed, and then shoved me head first into her pussy.

I immediately went to work kicking and squirming, trying to stimulate her as much as possible. Suddenly he walls of her pussy all contracted at once and she let out a bloodcurdling scream.
"FFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUCCCCKKKKK!!!!!!!!!"
And then it was over, I could feel her heart beat slowing down, and two giant fingers came in and dragged me out of the cavern.

Catherine brought me up to her face and I saw that she was breathing hard.
"Thank you, Michael." She panted. Then she kissed me with her huge lips, and started licking her juices off me. Then she laid me on top of her lips and started sucking me off. That was the best blowjob I ever had.
This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=5363