Dome Domina by MrHippo
Summary:

A quick story about a family living with a fast moving dynamic causing a shift in power.


Categories: Scat, Butt, Crush, Humiliation, Incest Characters: None
Growth: Brobdnignagian (51 ft. to 100 ft.)
Shrink: None
Size Roles: F/m
Warnings: None
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 4 Completed: No Word count: 3687 Read: 26253 Published: August 09 2015 Updated: August 12 2015

1. Chore Day by MrHippo

2. Chapter 2 by MrHippo

3. Chapter 3 by MrHippo

4. Chapter 4 by MrHippo

Chore Day by MrHippo

This is so wrong and nasty 23 year old Ben was thinking as him an his sister Laura were washing their mother's panties and bras while she rested on the couch eating all of the food in the house. The duo were treated more like slaves than offspring as their mother and them lived in a far away cabin in the woods. The two basically waited on their 40 year old mom and she did nothing in return.

 

Things were not always this way as she was once a good caring mother,but after her accident at work left her too large for society the company built her a cabin far away from people to accomodate her 100 foot frame.She had her kids move in with her to help do things she couldn't like go to the store etc.

 

All was fine until her daughter Laura and her got into an argument about a boy she was seeing. She talked to her 21 year old daughter like she had authority over her, Laura screamed at her and Jenny the mother picked her up like a child and cradled her to her chest. Laura frantically thrashed around until she was out cold due to being smothered.

 

Ever since that day she had grown more and more dominant making her children do whatever she wanted. If she wanted food she got it, a bath she would have them scrub her as they attempted to not drown. Ben found out the hard way that her patience was small as he was in the bathroom using the modified seat when his mother came barging in knocking the locks right off. Without saying a word she removed her white cotton panties and began lowering her large dimpled ass down upon him. He threw his hands up in an attempt to stop her but she just picked him up and removed his seat and lowered her much larger white ass on the cold toilet seat.

 

Sounds of her ripping gas filled the room and soon it smelled like a sewage plant as she released several more farts and some wet poops along the way. It was so nasty that Ben choked and felt dizzy from the noxious fumes. Just before he was about to vomit her was grabbed up by his mother and without saying a word he was insetedinto her asscrack and brought up and down covering him in layers of her shit leftovers.

 

Hopping off the toilet she set his seat back on and said thanks as she washed her hands and went back to watching her show. He reeked of her shit and struggled to reach the tiny sink next to the large one and proceeded to wash himself off.

 

Back to today the two siblings who had just finished working double shifts to pay for all their mothers comforts were snatched up as they entered the door and dropped in the wasroom as she brought 5 of her dirty undergarments and dropped them on the duo. They were sickened as they noticed large stains on the panties both in the back and front. The woman was lactose intolerant yet she ate ice cream by the gallons which caused her to have the worst case of the shits. She could care less because she had two little people who would happily clean them up.

 

 

As Jenny sat on the couch eating ice cream and pleasuring herself she started feeling extremely horny and her vibrators were out of batteries. Grunting in anger she got up off the couch letting a fart and scratching her ass and headed into the washroom where her children were cleaning her panties. They were so tired and weak from hunger and sleep deprevation they didn't even notice her coming into the room. Their skinny bodies showed the effects of their treatment.

 

While their mother ate well and alot the two kids were forced to feed on crumbs she dropped. She walked in and noticed they had only gotten 1 pair done due to the immense size and their weakness.

 

"Tssk you  two really disappoint me. I giv you one simple chore and you can't even do that. Here look at these panties I have on they are swimming with stains. I am in discomfort you two lazy asses. Get it done or else! Oh and by the way Laura you'll be here alone for a while I need your brother."

 

"What for?" Ben asked.

 

"You'll see, come on hop on my hand you've got work to do." Laura looked sst him with pity and she watched her defeated brother hop on the outstretched hand of their mother.

"Oh and Laura here take care of this for me dear." She tore off her dirty panties and threw on the clean ones. I don't know how fresh these will be in a little bit I just ate ice cream and you know what that means." Laura was instantly buried in the fabric of the stained panties and gagged t the smell. "Chop chop."

 

With that being done she carried Ben into the living room and sat down roughly sending shockwaves through his spine.

 

"Im horny dear make me cum or it's the other hole for ya."

 

She pulled back the fresh panties and let Ben drop in the front and let the band go trapping him near her pussy lips. He was disgusted with the huge swollen lips of her pussy and the smell of urine and cum. The other side was far worse so he bettermake her happy.

 

Taking her finger she inserted it into her pussy forcing Ben farther and farther until he was pushed into her clitoral hood.

 

"Allright Ben get your skinny ass to work." She sat down on her custom couch and turned on a movie she really liked on HBO.

 

She waited for his movements while she was busy resting away sipping on the last tea and eating all the food in the pantry. She would have Laura get some tomorrow.

 

As she sat on the couch enjoying herself and relaxing Ben began punching and kicking her clit as if he was fighting with it. The thickness and gooey slippery juices made it extremely hard to gain any traction and h fell face first knocking himself out in the process.

 

Aftrer half an hour and no orgasm she got impatient and started fingering herself carelessly pounding her son causing him to bruise and bleed. As she quickened her pace she started moaning in pleasure until she felt the sweet release of liquid rushing out of her carrying her sonas he was washed out.

 

Jeny felt his tiny form and noticed he was out cold. She was afraid she killed him and began to panic until he startedcoughing her liquid from his throat. She couldn't help but laugh at his humiliation.

 

Looking down at him she realized something and that was just how bony and weak h had become. As the time had passed her body had gained mass and strength while he was wasting away before her eyes. His pathetic excuse for a body made her laugh and feel dominant a real life Godess.

 

"He's so tiny and weak, but he looks so cute curled up in my palm so helpless. I should probabaly feed him more and I know how I can do that." Her breasts had sarted lactating again causing her boobs to swell with milk. In factshe was overflowing wih the stuff so she might as well give him son.

Shoving his form down her bra Jenny walked back into the washroom to check on Laura's present state.

 

"Oh Laura I just noticed how weak and skinny you guys are getting. I mean look at you . There is no form in your body. You have bony legs and arms. You can see your ribcage and you have no boobs whatsoever. I man look at me I am the perfect embodiment of what a woman is supposed to be. I have huge tits,a curvy strong body and leges like tree trunks. My ass could swallow thousands of you."

Laura began to feel utterly humiliated an hung her head in shame " I mean come on Laura if you were a man would you want me or you? You are pathetic and i'm a perfect 10, you disgust me and i'm ashamd to call you my daughter."

 

"Why are you saying these things mom?" she sobbed making her face red.

 

"Why becuse I can,  im btter in every single way and I think you are a garbage filled little bitch. I knew from the moment you were born  you wouldisappoint me. So therefore from this day on I am going to train you on how to be a 10, well in your case a 4. First things first i'm gonna five you a break from your laundry."

 

"But mom"

"Shhh I am now master and you are little bitch."

 

"You will wear this tiny collar I have and i will tie you up and  hang you like a piece of cheap jewelry."

Laura continued to sob and fell on hr hands and knees looking up at her cruel mother."You bitch"she said weakly.

Jenny snatched her up and violently shook her until she was on the brink of breaking bones. "I am your master and pets slaves don't say such things. You're going in my asshole now for timeout youg lady." With that shetossed her daughter in the back of her panties and told her to be prepared for her new job.

 

A loud rumbling began to come from her bowels and Jenny felt a huge load of crap coming down her chute.

 

"I hope you've been a good girl because Santa is coming to town."

 

Jenny grunted and stood up as she was about to hit the heaad but she she had a better idea. She decided to soil her panties with Laura inside and then force her to clean up the mess.

 

"Ok Laura it's time to find out the verdict."

 

Laura continued weeping as she couldn't believe her own mother could be so cruel. She felt the ass walls tighten and loosen up and then she saw the putrid form of a car sized turd coming her way. Attempting to hold it at bay her strength was overmatched by the turd of her mother and one of her bones cracked as she became engulfed by the turd. Breathing became extremely difficult and for now she was inside the turd until her mother decided to let her out.

 

 

 

 

Chapter 2 by MrHippo

 Lauren and Ben were utterly exausted after another 12 hour day at work. They were then in the grocery store buying food they would never see. They bought all kinds of pork and steak and ice cream for their mother.

 

Upon entering the house a hugr hand roughly plucked them up and brought them to the mature face of their mother. At their size they could see all the imperfections and wrinkles she couldn't conceal. She was still very pretty for a woman in her 40's.

 

"Listen slaves it's time for dinner and if you get it made before 5 I will allow you to eat today. Now get going!" Putting her children down she laughed as they hung their heads in shame and tiredness.

 

Busting their butts to provide her with a meal they slaved away and just made the deadline they were given. Booming footsteps shook their world as their mother came in the kitchen to see if it was done.

 

"Good job slaves" She lifted the tiny plate to her and brought her children long as she was hungry. Having gone through her changes she found her body beginning to produce secretions from her breast. The war gooey milk flowed freely before it rran out and  soaked them.

 

Sitting on the couch she started munching on the food selfishly. the two siblings watched as their stomachs growled in a demanding tone"Give me food!" it was saying.

 

Watching their mother inhale the amount of food they could eat in a month the two siblings called up to their mother. "Hey mom can we get some o that please, we haven't eaten in 4 days.

 

"So what?" she said coldly.

 

"Havent we been good mom?"

 

"Call me master runts, and no you do not deserve anything. Look at yoursel Lauren and tell me if your body compares to mine in any way. I am yoursuperior and therefore I am better right?"

 

"Now get down on the ground and kneel down at my feet. Worthless worm, "

 

Benand Laura instantly obeyed and climbed on top of her sweaty feet dwarfing them. Her feet were so rank it could peel the surfaceoff a rock.

 

"I love it when you slaves obey me,its intoxicating."

 

The two siblings were now covered in their moms mature stinky feet. Picking out patches of dead skin they contmplated their future as men or just human beings.

 

Watching her children subject themselves to this torture was orgasmic. She needed her pitiful daughter now.

Without warning Laura was snatched up like a toy and brought up to the face of her mature mother. She couldnt believe how many wrinkles her mother had around her eyes and down her cheek. At normal size these would be invisible but not now.

 

Seeing her mother in the nude standing taller than any building in town she noticed her mom's huge nipples attached to her sagging breasts.

Their size was incredible and Laura never felt so inadequate in her own body as it stood next to her mother's.

 

Noticing her daughter staring at her boobs Jenny lsughd.
"So daughter like the size of those things I mean they are very impressive right Laura?"

 

Getting no response she took her pinky finger and stabbed her daughters tiny perk breasts."Ouch that hurt you bitch" she said not even realizing her mistake and trying to force an apology.

 

"Mom I am so sorry..I mean master . I think your boobs are incredible, I mean they make mine look like pebbles in comparision to your mountains. You are prettier than me, stronger than me and most definately a better person. I humbly apolgize" kneeling down Jenny just chuckled at her pathetic statement.

 

" I already know this slave, what I don't know is why I shouldncrush you here and now."

 

"Because you're my mommy, my master, my world. Your body is a temple and i'm rady to build a shrine in your honor." Laura could barely believe the words coming out of her mouth. Begging her own mother not to cruh her was toohard to believe.

End Notes:

End Chapter 2

Chapter 3 by MrHippo
Author's Notes:

Day Off?

After working over 60 hours at their respective jobs Ben and Laura were beat and ready for some R@R. Walking through the door of their custom dollhouse they each took a shower and were about ready to hit the hay for a well needed rest.

 

Jenny  woke up after a 18 hour snooze well rested and well nourishd after eating all of the food in the house. Her children's little dollhouse sitting in the corner of the room , Jenny got up and yawned and began stretching her thick legs and arms.

 

"Oh I feel so refreshed." She said to herself. "It's time for me to do my morning lifts and squats."  Jenny had started working out her body after her growth occurred to build up her core strength and improve her muscle definition. Being over 100 feet tall she had to have custom made weights. She was lifting well over 3,000 tons an squatting over 10,000. She loved the feeling of her mimeasurable strngth and making her already impressive body bigger and stronger. While maintaining her feminine looking body she had built her legs up to thick tree trunks.

 

Walking over to her weight set Jenny began working out not caring how much noise she was making. Her children were woken up to the thunderous sound of her gruntng as she excerted her muscles to lift and pull.

 

Trying to drown out the noise of her reckless noise making the two siblings tried pulling something over their ears. They couldn't believe that their mother could be so cruel and inconsiderate.

 

After about 30 minutes Jenny had ended her workout and stripped off her now sweat filled clothes and headed into the shower. She had tossed her sweaty panties and socks onto the roof of her childrens dollhouse causng them to gag as her sweat stained garments covered their house. Gagging on the disgusting smell they tried blocking out the smell by covering their noses with a pillow case.

 

 

20 minutes later Jenny emerged from the shower smelling fresh and feeling invigorated. Stepping into her room naked she walked over to her childrens house and pulled open the roof exposing her sleep deprived children to the blinding light.  Without any regard whatsoever she reached down and snatched them up like cany in her meaty paws. Squeaks came from their mouts inaudible to her ears through her flesh begged for a reprieve. Walkning towards her bed her movement jostling her children to th core she threw them on the bed and started to lower her naked buttcheeks down on the bed.

 

Her huge toned ass coming down on them the two siblings could do little but put up their hands and scream.

This was the end and it was some sort of comfort knowing at least their humanly torture was over. Closing their eyes the two hugged each other as if to say goodbye for now.

 

 

 After what seemed like a lifetime the children were shocked as they were bounced several feet into the air as her mighty ass didn't crush them but simply landed close. "AAAHHHHH!" thy screamed as a rush of force was driven from their bodies leaving them coming down onto a part of their mothers thigh which was rock solid with muscle. Upon coming onto contact with her unforgiving flesh the children had their lungs deprived of oxygen as it was driven out of their bodies.

 

Looking down at her children Jenny flashed a cruel smile as she had a very special day planned for the three.

Chapter 4 by MrHippo
Author's Notes:

Ben and Laura are passed out due to their mothers abuse.

 Their pathetic tiny bodies looked like insignificant little ants at her incredible size, but she was their mother so they carried some value. After all if she got rid of them she'd have to go take out a town or something and she really didn't want to get blood on her hands. No her situation was perfect as she had her children waiting on her hand and foot. They werre absolutely obedient to her and she would use them however she wanted.

 

 Ben and Laura were now passed out after being forced to rub their mother's feet for almosta complete an hour. Their bodies were so worn out and weak they couldn't move if their lives depended on it.

 

"They are so pathetic, can't even give me a proper footrub. Oh well they tried I suppose.' She spoke to herself as she watched her children out cold at her feet. The power she wielded over them was totally orgasmic. She fed on the power like a constant food source. She had only one desire left and that was to dominate and degrade her children at every chance.

 

"Oh, that chili went right through me. It always gives me the worst gas." One of her favorite games to play was to make her children swallow her methane gas and thank her for providing it. They were out cold now and she doubted even her atomic gas would wake them."Oh well they can smell it on them when they wake up."

 

 Lowering her exposed asshole right above her sleeping childrens bodies she grunted as she felt the pressure in her gut move through her intestines and out her dirty asshole and onto the tiny forms of her offspring. "Ohhh that really stinks." she said as the noxious fumes poured out of her ass forming a toxic cloud around their sleeping forms.

 

"Oh man that really reeks I gotta quit eating that stuff." With a final forceful wind she felt a liquid come out of her ass and coat her children who were still out cold.. "Sorry babies I guess it gave me a little bit of the squirts. "

 

Her children were now coated in a layer of her filthy brown crap. It would soon ry up and cake them into th ground below rendering them helpless to move. "I think it's time I put on a pair of panties and go check the mail. It should be here by now."

 

Getting up and leaving her shit caked children on her bed Jenny walked over to her panty drawer  and slipped on her last clean pair of panties. She hated these pair as they looked like granny panties and were fairly worn out. Slipping her thick toned legs inside the panties Jenny looked back to make sure her kids were still out she was satisfied with the sight.

 

She really wanted to surprise them when they woke up, her package was supposed to be here and the company shipping the package knew better than to keep a woman the sized of  building waiting.

 

Walking to the front door and looking out the window Jenny felt a sense of euphoria as she saw the brown package sitting outside waiting for her to retrieve it.

 

 

"Yay it's here"she said as if she was a giddy school girl. If those kids think i'm a titan now they have no clue of the things that will happen soon."

 

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=5362