Poor Communication Kills Repeatedly by Silent-One, TheChoreographer
Summary:

Naomi's hiding something from her girlfriend, Lorelei. She wants to surprise her, so she's doing something she never does- she's lying to Lorelei. The guilt is eating her up inside, but she hopes that Lorelei will forgive her. She's decided to go with the excuse of wanting a new car for why she's taken on a second job. It's tiring, and most of the time she's been leaving before Lorelei wakes and coming home to Lorelei having fallen asleep, but Naomi is persevering. She thinks it'll all be worth it in the end.

Lorelei is scared and furious. Naomi has a second job now, and she's given a bullshit excuse. Lorelei admits it's an adorable attempt at lying for the ultimate good girl who's never so much as omitted the truth in her life, but it was also a major red flag. So, Lorelei stalked her girlfriend and followed her to work- and she's meeting up with that damnable bimbo, Sammi, an ex-girlfriend of Naomi's that still flirts with her constantly. Problem for her is that Naomi is now dating LORELEI, and she's not keen on sharing.


Categories: Couples , Crush, Entrapment, Feet, Gentle, Insertion, Instant Size Change, Lesbians, Mouth Play, Violent, Vore Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Lilliputian (6 in. to 3 in.), Minikin (3 in. to 1 in.)
Size Roles: F/f, F/m, FF/f, FF/m
Warnings: None
Challenges: None
Series: Silent Dance
Chapters: 16 Completed: Yes Word count: 29155 Read: 78887 Published: August 07 2015 Updated: August 13 2015

1. Trust Your Instincts- Naomi by Silent-One

2. Revenge - Lorelei by TheChoreographer

3. Making Sense- Naomi by Silent-One

4. Rules - Sammi & Lorelei by TheChoreographer

5. Information- Naomi & Gloria by Silent-One

6. Playtime - Lorelei by TheChoreographer

7. Depression- Naomi by Silent-One

8. Sacrifice(s) - Lorelei & Sammi by TheChoreographer

9. Causality- Naomi, Gloria, Lucy by Silent-One

10. Analyze This - Lorelei, Gloria & Sammi by TheChoreographer

11. Games- Everyone by Silent-One

12. Games, Pt. 2 - Everyone by TheChoreographer

13. Approval- Lorelei, Gloria, Naomi by Silent-One

14. Absolution -- Naomi, Lorelei & Gloria by TheChoreographer

15. Positive Emotions- Lorelei, Naomi, Sammi by Silent-One

16. No More Waiting - Lorelei & Naomi by TheChoreographer

Trust Your Instincts- Naomi by Silent-One
Author's Notes:

That's right, two of the most plot-respecting writers on this site are collaborating. You just know it's gonna be good!

This will mostly be a setup chapter, because . . . I'll let Choreographer explain it on his turn.

Naomi was glad her alarm on her phone could be played through her headphones. 

It wasn't that Lorelei would be mad at her for waking her up, but the quite sexy redhead simply was not a morning person, and would be likely to take out her early-morning bitch fit on Lucy and Ryan. Naomi had learned to stop trying to control her girlfriend's anger issues and simply avoid stressing her out too much.

With a yawn, Naomi stretched, tapped her phone to shut up her alarm, and got up. She pulled the covers down, exposing Lorelei to the morning air. Again, not to wake her up- it was warm enough that she wouldn't be too cold when she did wake up- but just to bask in her glow for a second. Some days, this morning ritual was all that kept Naomi on task. She fought to remind herself that she was doing all this for Lorelei. 

Naomi bit her lip, thinking that even once she had the money for what she was really after, Lorelei might hate her. It wasn't the first time this had crossed her mind. Eventually, however, Naomi reassured herself by reminding herself that Lorelei loved her, and not just as a fuck toy (and, besides, Naomi loved being treated like a slave just as much as Lorelei loved acting like a Goddess on high). This wouldn't end their relationship. 

With that, Naomi took a five-minute shower, ate a bagel, and shrank two more bagels for Lucy and Ryan. 

Lucy had been a friend of Naomi's back when they were just little kids, before Naomi found out she was one of the few Unbound, who were gifted with some variety of impossible ability. Naomi could shrink things, and learned this by turning her best friend into a personal Barbie doll over summer break. It was only when she had tried to turn Lucy back that she realized that she could only restore things to normal size within 72 hours of shrinking them, and by that point it was too late. Lucy had taken it surprisingly well, and had essentially grown up as Naomi's best friend and favorite pet. It was disconcerting, sometimes, especially when she figured out that while Naomi could understand Lucy, everyone else just heard a string of nonsensical gibberish. Naomi constantly felt sorry for it, but Lucy had confided in her that she felt fantastic being this small, and regularly requested to be treated as nothing more than a pet.

Ryan had been . . . different. When doing a group project together in high school, he had done none of the actual work because he was infatuated with Lucy. When he finally got answers from Naomi on how Lucy had gotten as small as she had, he had actually physically threatened Naomi into making him small enough to be her lover. Sadly, the relationship didn't last more than a month once he could understand her speech, but Ryan had a new crush: the comparatively titanic Naomi. While he eventually grasped the concept that she didn't reciprocate, he had still snuck into Naomi's underwear drawer hoping to be mistaken for a sex toy on several occasions. In fact, that was where Naomi found him now.

Naomi quickly brushed her teeth and went out to work.

\\\5 Hours Later//////

Naomi Idly fiddled with the little bobblehead she was allowed to have with her by her register.

"Yo! Anyone seen Sammi anywhere?" Jennifer, the assistant manager, called from the other side of the store.

Amid various negatives, Naomi chimed in, "I haven't seen her since her break. She probably went home to sulk."

"Yeah," Greg laughed, "you turned her down again. I saw her undoing the top few buttons of her shirt. She just doesn't stop, does she?"

"No, she doesn't," Naomi sighed, "and I'm in a happy, committed relationship. I've told her that."

Meanwhile, Jennifer clicked her tongue dismissively. "Girl can't finish  her shift, she's getting canned."

"Good," Naomi muttered. Sammi was Naomi's ex-girlfriend, and had actually dumped Naomi because, at that time, Naomi had been a glasses-wearing geek dating a woman who, despite some nasty rumors suggesting the opposite, had actually gotten a breast reduction. Now, a few years later, with Naomi favoring contacts and having slimmed down considerably, Sammi began flirting with her incessantly. However, Naomi was not one to be burned twice, and had perfected the art of tamping down her sexual attraction to reject Sammi over and over again even before she started dating Lorelei. 

Idly, Naomi wondered if Lorelei would have been willing to look past her appearance if they had met eight years earlier than they had.

That train of thought went nowhere, and the rest of that day went by without so much as a single customer walking in. Naomi went to a small fast-food place to eat lunch in the brief half-hour she had. Suddenly, she had a text.

Lorelei::

Hey babe. Got a surprise for you when you get home <3

Naomi read that message six times, blushing harder each time, her imagination running away from her on exactly what Lorelei meant by a surprise. Naomi indulgently imagined herself breaking the speed limit twice over to get home for a quickie before she had to get back to work, but her phone beeped, giving her her ten-minute warning to get to work. She typed out a response on her way back to her car.

Me::

cant wait!!!!

\\\8 Hours Later//////

True to her word, Lorelei was awake when Naomi got back, and beaming. 

"What's my surprise?" Naomi asked eagerly, having been unable to think of anything else. 

"No hello?" Lorelei asked sarcastically, giving Naomi a one-armed hug. "C'mon, wait a few seconds, we haven't had a real kiss in a week," she added, giving Naomi a joyful bite on the lip.

"Don't do this to me, Lor," Naomi breathed, "I'm too drained to do anything with you, and I don't wanna faint in the middle of sex."

"Spoilsport," Lorelei pouted. Her grin returned, however, and she produced her left hand, occupied with . . . something. 

"Is it a worm?" Naomi asked cautiously. "What am I looking at here?"

Lorelei scoffed in mock exasperation. "I think you of all people would recognize a shrunken person when you see one."

"No," Naomi rejected immediately, trying to wrap her head around the possibility of another Unbound in this city, let alone one with the same power she had, who didn't exercise the self-control she did. Suddenly, she recognized the two-inch person struggling to take in a breath in Lorelei's unnecessarily tight grip.

"Is . . . is that Sammi?" Naomi asked, shocked.

Her heart dropped through her chest when her only response was a squirrel-like chittering.

End Notes:

Can I write setup or can I write setup?

Silent-One used Baton Pass! 

Revenge - Lorelei by TheChoreographer
Author's Notes:

First time collab. My excitement is paramount. Enjoy~

***

Sammi.

 

The name alone brought a whirlwind of emotion to Lorelei – most of it things like jealousy, envy, hatred, fear, anger and distrust. It made her irrational – and that made her angrier. The redhead usually considered herself quite pragmatic; she was able to, much more often than not, run through every course of action that a situation could be handled with and assess the consequences. She was a woman of science, a smart, radiant girl...and then along comes Sammi and her whole wall of confidence shattered like a wave upon a cliff.

 

At this point, just saying the name, forcing her lips and tongue to work themselves into the proper syllables, was infuriating. It wasn't exactly that Lorelei didn't trust her wonderful girlfriend – Naomi was for all intents and purposes the best damned thing that had ever happened to her – it was that she was not without her stated irrationalities. She'd read and studied and researched, because that is what she did, and a change so apparent and obvious in Naomi's behavior warranted a proper investigation. She wanted to know, had to know, really; anxiety made her physically ill.

 

The breaking of Lorelei's confidence always began slowly. A subtle crack in the wall, a little voice that said she's going to leave you for someone less needy, less angry. This made her think; it had only been a week since Naomi's disposition changed, but it had felt like years had gone by, and now she could only remember energetic, happy, sexual Naomi as something of the nostalgic past. All you do is want her. She's sick of your advances. Lorelei hated her brain's other occupant, the ever-alert demon there ready to beat her apart. She gets home every night and you try to slip your tongue into her mouth, you try to seduce her. Every night. You're a monster; consider her feelings for once.

 

So before she knew what she was doing, she was following Naomi to her 'new job'. Lorelei had huffed a bit at the indignity of the lie; gods, the girl was a bad liar. Blushing and looking away and stammering and everything. I want a new car, she had said. Lorelei replayed Naomi's entire speech over and over in her head until she had memorized every last word. Though she imagined her dark-skinned love was far from expecting to be followed, Lorelei had still donned one of their cosplay wigs that did a lovely job of obscuring Lorelei's rather obvious red hair.

 

It was the worst kinds of luck, of course, that what Lorelei witnessed convinced her of absolutely nothing but the vindication of her fears. Naomi did in fact get a second job; she was doing this all for Lorelei, not against her, but as to sweeten the surprise had formulated a lie. Lorelei didn't see the store's name or the other cars, she didn't see the other people, no; the only thing Lorelei was capable of seeing was Naomi greeted by none other than Sammi, the blonde whore that clicked her heels on her way to greet her, the top buttons of her shirt undone, pressing her chest to obnoxious proportions. She hadn't stayed to watch; instead, she'd gone home to hate, to sulk, to plan.

 

Lucy knew the air by then; how it changed when Lorelei was upset. She also knew to keep a civil tongue, duck her head, and hide, if at all possible, when Lorelei was angry or sexually frustrated – and right now, she was both.

 

“Little thing,” Lorelei stated quietly as she set her car keys on the counter. “Where are you.” It wasn't a question, it was a directed statement. If Lucy did not respond, she'd be in much worse trouble when the redhead found her. So, Lucy timorously stepped out of the shadows and eyed the colossal, gorgeous girl. Naomi treated her like a pet; she was fed, handled with care, played with, and sometimes even involved in their sex games, which Naomi made sure were fair to the tiny creature. When Lorelei was alone, however...she felt far less safe.

 

Though only Naomi could understand Lucy's chittering noises, Lorelei could practically taste the fear in them. This burned a fire inside the redheaded dominatrix, who again pushed down urges to throw the little thing onto the floor and roll her feet over her until the insect was crying and begging in its nonsensical language. But, alas, Naomi had forbidden harm to come to Lucy.

 

“I need a blood sample from you,” Lorelei said huskily. Her long fingers reached out to the cowering girl, who at this point strongly considered whether or not shattering her legs upon the linoleum below was a better fate than trusting herself to the redhead. “I promise I'll be gentle enough.”

 

Lucy didn't react fast enough; she was too paralyzed by fear and conditioning to attempt to run from Lorelei. Better to just get it over with. Lorelei held her in her hand; rougher than Naomi would, but still without applying painful pressure. She locked her tiny eyes with the relatively gargantuan ones of her captor, and trembled.

 

“Now, cut yourself open on my fingernail. I only need a tiny, tiny drop.” Lorelei demanded. Lucy squirmed; what kind of sick game was this? She thoroughly wished, as she often did, that she could be understood by others. Lucy slowly stood upon Lorelei's pale flesh, trying to gain balance against the smooth contours of her hand. She slowly walked towards her thumb and braced her left arm against the titanic redhead's thumbnail. Wincing, she sliced herself open, just enough to warrant a small leak of blood. She offered the arm to Lorelei.

 

“So obedient,” Lorelei said with a vicious grin. If Naomi were here...she shivered with delight. She'd make her curvy submissive girlfriend coat the girl in drool, a big ballgag sealing the tiny in. It was a simple game...don't bite, and don't swallow. “Thank you, tiny.” She set Lucy back on the counter, and then went into the basement to work.

 

*** *** ***

 

Sammi sighed, taking another puff of her cigarette and checking her watch. Twenty minutes left. How annoying. The breaks were too short, the work too hard, the co-workers too awful. The only thing still keeping her at this horrible job was her ex, Naomi, who had yet to return the affections of the tall blonde. Her! Naomi was actively rejecting her. Unheard of. She could get anyone she wanted.

 

Naomi had bawled her little eyes out when she left her before; why wouldn't she take her back now? She pleaded and begged and cried, so, what was stopping her now that Sammi practically laid out a runway for her? How could whoever she was with be better than Sammi herself? The blonde clicked her tongue against the roof of her mouth and stepped back and forth, using the back of the building to block the blinding sun.

 

She didn't notice anything strange about the car that pulled up behind the store. Another customer, obviously. Who else would come here? She didn't really think anything about the slowly building high-pitched noise, but it was the flash of light that caught her attention, faintly illuminating her silhouette against the building. When she turned around, of course, it was far too late – light tends to travel rather quickly.

 

The first thing she noticed is that she was somewhere else. The building and cars were gone, replaced with an endless expanse of black stone that stretched in every direction unto oblivion. It was cracked here and there, the cracks giving way to a black nothingness deep within the earth. Suffice it to say, Sammi was petrified, confused, and nearly hyperventilating. The earthquakes were not helping.

 

She let out a terrified scream, compulsively throwing her cigarette aside, when two absolutely enormous structures slammed down in front of her, on either side. They were black, dirty, and...leather? She stared at them, from one to the next, and slowly, slowly looked up.

 

The hand that reached for her came down like a bird of prey. She shrieked in terror, practically paralyzed by soul-wrenching fear. Long fingers closed around the squirming girl, and she cried freely as the hand lifted her far, far above the expanse of black that dominated the ground. From this vantage point, she saw it all – the building, the cars, and the gorgeous face of the girl that was now her horizon.

 

“Shut the fuck up,” The girl commanded. She was grinning from ear-to-ear. “Shut up or I swear to all the gods they will never fucking find you.”

 

Sammi clammed up and turned green with fear, backpedaling until she fell onto her butt in the hand of her gigantic captor. The girl laughed; a sound that made Sammi scream in pain from its volume. The redhead's face darkened again.

 

“N-no, no, wait! I'm...I'm sorry, please.” Sammi begged. Lorelei's eyes widened and her expression turned from anger to dangerous mirth.

 

“I can understand you...does that mean Naomi won't? Wait, I'm confused. Why does that even happen?” She held Sammi tightly and turned her upside-down, laughing a bit as the girl swung back and forth.

 

“N-Naomi? What d-does she...who are you?”

 

“Your Goddess,” Lorelei said hautily as she opened up her purse and dropped Sammi in. “I'd say something like, 'and don't forget it', but honestly if you manage to do that by the end of tonight I'll be impressed beyond words. Let's go...” She sealed the sobbing girl in a leathery darkness, grinning savagely. Scooping up the shrink gun she left on the ground, Lorelei spun on her heels to leave before anyone saw her.

 

No one who would steal Naomi away could be allowed to live.

End Notes:

Woo!

Making Sense- Naomi by Silent-One
Author's Notes:

I'm feeling divinely inspired, so I'm sending up another update! I hope that this story will show off everything we're capable of! 

"Where did you find her?" Naomi tried her hardest not to freak out at this new information. "Obviously, I'm not the only Unbound in this town." She ran her hands through her hair, her right hand twiddling a dyed-green streak that had been an old friend's idea- most people wouldn't know this, but this was actually her tell for when she was exceedingly nervous. 

"I picked her up in the parking lot," Lorelei said, which only made Naomi's internal monolog freak out more.

You almost lost her today. If she had been there a little while earlier, whoever this was might've shrunk her, too. You almost let the best girl you've ever dated fall into the clutches of some psychopath. 

Naomi, temporarily forgetting that there was the issue of Sammi shrunk to roughly a third of the size of the Lucy or Ryan- another chilling thought, as apparently this person was stronger than her, too- rushed in and tightly hugged Lorelei.

"Wh- what's all this for?" Lorelei chuckled, surprised. 

"I'm sorry I haven't been around," Naomi whispered. "Please, until I find whoever did thus to Sammi, I need to know you're safe." Naomi's imagination was running away from her, coming up with increasingly terrible situations that Lorelei might get into if she ever ran into this person. If they would shrink someone down to being smaller than a finger and just leave them there, Naomi shuddered to think of what they might do if they ever really got angry.

"I'll stay safe, don't worry," Lorelei said almost dismissively, as if she thought nothing bad could happen. 

Naomi broke the hug, looking Lorelei in the eye. "I can only handle making something 1/11 of its original size, Lor. Sammi was 5'10". That means whoever did this is more than 3 times better at this than I am. There's no telling if this is even the limit to what whoever this is can do. I'm scared for you, Lor." She looked at the floor. "Because I'm Unbound, they won't be able to harm me, but there's always the possibility that this nutcase could stop you as you leave the house, and then suddenly you're a bloodstain on the driveway." She leaned in, touching noses with her girlfriend. "Promise me that you'll stay in here, with the door locked, unless I'm with you."

Lorelei smiled at Naomi. "Don't worry. I'll be fine. Besides," she added conspiratorially, "I thought I was the possessive one."

Before the conversation could continue, Sammi began loudly chittering, drawing Naomi's attention. "I'm sorry, Sammi, but only the person who shrinks you or someone else your size can understand you. I know that this must be terrifying for you, but maybe Lucy and Ryan can help you out in the morning."

Suddenly, Sammi began pointing aggressively at Lorelei, and Lorelei began to clench her fist. "Don't hurt her, Lor, she's been through something traumatic." Naomi's attention returned to Sammi. "That's Lorelei, Sammi. She's that girlfriend I told you about." Her eyes shifted back up to Lorelei. "She works with me. Thankfully, her register is on the other side of the store, but she chats with me on our break."

Lorelei didn't respond, but smirked.

Naomi sighed, dreading this next part. She was so excited about her surprise for Lorelei that it was an absolute struggle maintaining the surprise. "I know I told you that I have the weekend off, but I'm meeting up with Gloria tomorrow." Lorelei groaned, and Naomi couldn't blame her.

Gloria was Naomi's older sister, who had already repeatedly attempted to break the couple up, starting with an attempt to bribe Lorelei into leaving. While she was starting to realize that Naomi and Lorelei loved each other, Gloria had yet to cease her efforts. In fact, she and Lorelei inevitably got into shouting matches whenever they were in the same room, and they had both caused each other physical pain- Gloria had maced Lorelei more than once, and Lorelei had kicked Gloria's ass about a month ago. 

"I know, I know," Naomi said, "but I need you to be civil with her. I need . . . ah, erm, . . . a favor from her, and she might not help me if you break her nose again. So, if she shows up while I'm sleeping, please let her in and try not to fight with her. Okay?" She punctuated this with a kiss to Lorelei's nose.

"I . . . won't break her nose again," Lorelei mumbled.

Naomi smiled, and walked over in the general direction of the bedroom. However, she just didn't have it in her legs to walk that far, and collapsed on the living room couch, asleep in moments. 

End Notes:

Choreographer, it's your turn! 

Rules - Sammi & Lorelei by TheChoreographer
Author's Notes:

Inspiration is a gorgeous thing.

***

Sammi was hyperventilating; she was terrified, panicked, frightened, every synonym she could think of applied to her current state of mind. The beautiful redhead that had apparently shrunken her and taken her prisoner was practically omnipotent from Sammi's point of view, and it was all she could do to not imagine the girl simply crushing her with a squeeze of her hand. Sammi's leathery prison jostled her around continuously, knocking her to and fro, against the other contents of Lorelei's purse. It was surreal, horrifyingly rough, and happening all too fast.

 

The once-vain blonde girl found herself rather unceremoniously dumped onto something hard and cold along with a gargantuan flip-mirror, a tube of chapstick, an enormous phone, and several massive coins. She struggled to stand up; all of Sammi's body ached from her journey. She quickly realized that she was on a laminated kitchen counter, and the omnipresent shadow that engulfed her could only be one thing. She turned around and just in time to scream as Lorelei's fingers gripped her, delicately, and lifted her up effortlessly.

 

“W-w-wait!” Sammi cried out. Lorelei studied the little creature and sat herself in a chair, setting the shrink gun aside. “Please don't hurt me.”

 

Lorelei gripped one of the little girl's arms and stretched it out, and did the same with her other limbs. Her eyes glittered hungrily as the girl twisted and begged, but no pain had actually come to Sammi yet – just soul-consuming panic. “I don't think so,” Lorelei breathed huskily. “You're really pissing me off.”

 

“Wh-what did I...who even are y-you...,” Sammi began, and when the redhead's expression turned to fury again, Sammi squeaked. “Goddess! Who...what is your...name, Goddess?” She said, breathing heavy, pale as a sheet.

 

“Lorelei,” She replied. Sammi's stomach plummeted; that was the name of Naomi's girlfriend. This was her competition? “But Mistress or Goddess sounds better. I don't think my name would sound very good coming out of your mouth, and I'd trust you not to forget it.”

 

“Does Naomi know you s-shrank me?” Sammi asked heatedly. Lorelei rose an eyebrow and tightened her grip on Sammi's arm. The blonde screamed and began hyperventilating again.

 

“Don't get sassy with me,” Lorelei said, dangerously soft. “Naomi doesn't even know you're here, much less that I shrank you. Now, your options are thus: pay attention, learn my rules, and be good, and you can play with us...or, be a sassy bitch, talk back to me, refuse to listen, and get torn the fuck apart,” Lorelei grinned hungrily. “Please, oh, please be disobedient.”

 

Much to Lorelei's disappointment, Sammi fell silent and looked down. “Y-yes...Goddess,” She chirped. Lorelei pouted.

 

“Aww.” She said. She dropped Sammi onto the counter and towered over the little thing, folding her arms over her lithe figure. Sammi looked up at the redhead's domineering form and shuddered under her shadow. “For some reason or another, only the person that shrunk you can understand you. You sound like a little dumbass squirrel to everyone else. Oh, and, other shrunken people.”

 

“You have more...Goddess?” Sammi said, blanching. How psychotic was this bitch?

 

Lorelei nodded, but then frowned. “Well, not exactly. They're Naomi's pets.” She grinned at the way Sammi paled further at that statement.

 

“B-But Naomi's so...so nice! She would n-never...she'd never...” Sammi stuttered. The idea of that delicate little girl shrinking people and keeping them as pets was laughable. Naomi was gentle and cute. Lorelei smiled at the little girl's obvious internal confliction.

 

“It's funny, actually,” Lorelei said, idly playing with Sammi as the girl scrambled to avoid her wandering fingers. “One of them she shrank upon discovering she was Unbound; the other one practically begged for it and now worships the ground she walks on.”

 

Sammi's head was swimming. Naomi is an Unbound?

 

“You'll be meeting both of them, and I would advise discretion,” Lorelei stated, taking the moment to pin Sammi down under two fingers. The little blonde struggled and cried. “Lucy and Ryan know to behave, they know to fear me. I don't understand them, but Naomi does. I see the plans in your head, and it's really quite simple – if you convince either of them to tell Naomi what really happened to you, you will wish for death and receive much worse.”

 

Sammi felt her stomach drop again. Lorelei was dead fucking serious, she could tell.

 

“Acknowledge that you understand this most important rule,” Lorelei said loftily, staring down at her new toy. Sammi nodded. “Say the words, little thing.”

 

“I...I understand your most important rule: d-do not tell Naomi the truth about me.” Sammi repeated mechanically. Lorelei's red lips curled into a smirk.

 

“Good, good. Now, there's just one more thing to clear the air about before we can be good, good friends – why were you attempting to steal Naomi away from me?” Lorelei said simply. Sammi gulped, hard. While Sammi struggled with a response, Lorelei's long fingers scooped up her phone and she began to excitedly text her beloved.

 

“I-I--” Sammi began, looking away. Lorelei rose an eyebrow and lowered one hand, poised to flick Sammi across the counter. Sammi quivered in fear. “I miss her!” She shouted. Lorelei paused, rolled her eyes, and let her finger fly. Sammi flew away, rolling gracelessly head-over-heels. The gigantic girl laughed; she'd barely used any force. Sammi sat up, tears rolling down her face. She was bleeding; Lorelei may have broken something.

 

“Fuck,” Lorelei said. “You're so fucking fragile.” She scooped the crying little thing up, and inspected her – must have been a trick of the light, because Sammi was not bleeding at all. Lorelei stared at her closely, and slowly, Sammi's expression turned from pain to fear and hatred. Sammi brought a hand to her nose and then looked up at her captor.

 

“B-but...you b-broke, you broke my...” She sputtered, confused. Lorelei dropped her onto the counter, from higher up than she should have, but Sammi appeared okay.

 

“Answer the question properly. You didn't 'miss her'. If you had cared for her, you wouldn't have broken her heart, bitch,” Lorelei spat. Sammi cowered under the girl's anger. Lorelei balled her hand into a fist and growled. “Arrogant, shallow, disgusting whore.” Her fist lowered as her phone buzzed.

 

Lorelei checked her phone and trapped Sammi's leg with one hand while she typed with the other. Sammi trembled. “Sh-she's so beautiful now,” She said quietly. “I made a mistake--”

 

“She was always beautiful, I've seen pictures of her. But that's entirely beside the point. You couldn't look past a chubbier girl, you couldn't get past your dislike of her glasses. How fucking trivial is that?! She's a saint, and you – you – UGH!” She lifted her hand up and slammed it down. Sammi shrieked and threw herself to the side as Lorelei's enormous fingers crashed down just were her legs were moments before.

 

But her relief at having avoided Lorelei's fingers quickly turned to fear as the redhead, again, scooped her up and carried her away. Sammi felt vertigo as she was lifted far from the counter, and she screamed as she glanced down over Lorelei's petite frame and onto the kitchen floor. Lorelei carried her up the stairs to their bedroom, and opened up a cage sitting on a table.

 

“N-no! Please! Goddess...p-people aren't pets!” Sammi begged. Lorelei laughed a rough, short laugh.

 

“If you're very fucking lucky, cunt, you'll be our pet. But I wouldn't bet on it. So here, let me make a deal with you, okay?” Lorelei slowly turned her hand over, and a hysterical Sammi clung onto her long fingers and crawled onto the back of her hand, begging and shaking. “You can be returned to normal size within seventy-two hours. If you live that long, I promise that I'll restore your height. All you have to do is not give me a reason to end your pathetic existence, and that should be easy enough? Right?” Lorelei giggled maliciously.

 

Sammi nodded and trembled, and then screamed anew as Lorelei flipped her hand suddenly, dropping the two-inch girl into a bed of very tiny mattresses. Despite its size, the inside of the cage seemed extremely well-furnished; it was like a little dollhouse, but with bars. Sammi bounced off one and onto the other, and Lorelei shut the cage shut, a hatch that seemed to be thirty feet above from Sammi's perspective. Lorelei turned on her heel and left, strutting out of the room. Sammi curled up and cried, both out of fear and out of loathing.

 

“H-Hey,” A timid voice said. Sammi looked up, tears streaking down her face. A tall, thin girl wearing a miniscule dress was approaching her. The girl was almost three times Sammi's own height, and moved her sleek, brushed brown hair out of her face, bringing both hands to Sammi's. “Don't cry, please. It makes Lorelei angry.”

 

“What doesn't?” Sammi responded harshly. The relatively tall girl raised and lowered a shoulder.

 

“She doesn't understand me, and Naomi, uh, translates into nice-talk when I respond to her,” She replied. “I'll do the same for Naomi and you, I guess. I didn't know Lorelei could shrink people...” She gulped hard and bit her lip fearfully. “That's not good.” She held a hand to her chin thoughtfully as she considered what Lorelei would do with such powers. Sammi began crying again.

 

“S-She's gonna k-kill m-me...” Sammi sobbed. The brunette girl sat next to Sammi and put a hand on her shoulder.

 

“No, she's not. Just swallow your pride and treat her like she's the best thing in creation, and she'll let you live. Are you a friend of Naomi's? What's your name?” The girl asked quietly.

 

“Sammi,” She said. “Samantha Raleigh.”

 

The girl stood up and folded her arms coldly. Sammi looked at her, confused. “Oh.” The girl replied.

 

“Wh-what's wrong?” Sammi asked.

 

“My name's Lucy. Maybe someone mentioned I was their best friend?” Lucy said angrily, looking at Sammi through cold blue eyes.

 

Sammi sputtered. So this is why she had never met Lucy. “Y-you've been...how long have you been Naomi's...her...”

 

“Her pet, just say it. I wear it like pride. You threw her away like garbage.” Lucy snarled. Behind her, a timid-looking boy, the same size as Lucy, stepped into the room of the cage. He glanced at Sammi and she saw his eyes widen. “I've been Naomi's ever since she found out she was an Unbound. You...you hurt her so badly!”

 

“I'm sorry!” Sammi screamed. She actually meant it this time. Lucy rolled her eyes and turned around.

 

“Just get some sleep, Sammi. Lorelei is going to be back soon and you'll want full energy for that one.” Lucy replied coldly. She headed towards the well-carved, tiny door and beckoned the other boy through it, reaching up towards the green wallpaper and turning the little light off. Sammi curled up under the blankets, sobbing occasionally, but mostly laying there in gut-wrenching terror.

 

She couldn't get over what was happening. How long would it be until it got much, much worse? Could she hold out? Would Lorelei even keep her word?

 

Sammi had barely drifted off when the hatch opened, and long fingers picked her up, right out of bed.

 

End Notes:

Enjoy, review please, or don't, as you prefer. 

Information- Naomi & Gloria by Silent-One
Author's Notes:

TURBO SPEED GO!

Yeah, in case you haven't noticed, Choreographer and I can juggle this really well. Chances are that this will update practically daily, if not faster.

"Wake up, sleepyhead!" A voice called cheerily.

Naomi's eyes opened slowly, warily- even though it had only been a week, she wasn't used to waking up without her alarm. Once she saw how she had woken, however, she smiled widely. "Gloria! Who let you in?"

"Well, let's see . . . I just woke you up, and neither Lucy nor Ryan can turn the knob on the front door . . ." Gloria teased.

"And you're both fine?" Naomi asked in mock shock. "No one got punched out or yelled at?"

"Everybody's okay!" Lucy said, poking her head out from her spot behind the arm of the couch Naomi had slept on last night.

"I was civil to your girlfriend, as promised," Gloria muttered.

"Hey, Lucy," Naomi said, running a finger down the girl's spine, causing her to shudder in pleasure. "Well, I'm glad that you two have finally gotten along," Naomi teased back.

"I wouldn't say we're getting along," Lorelei said from the other side of the living room, a large mug reading "I'm in charge, and don't you forget it" in her hand. "We've just declared a ceasefire, because you want us both to be a part of your life. Just because I don't like the bitch doesn't mean she's not your sister."

"Yeah," Gloria shot at Lorelei venomously, "and like any ceasefire, it's bound to end sometime."

"Here they go again," Naomi muttered. Turning her attention away from the argument to come, she looked at Lucy. "Did Lorelei care for you guys all right? How's Sammi?"

"We're all just great!" Lucy chirped, trying to climb over to Naomi's hand to be petted more. "Lorelei was in a good mood last night, so we got fried eggs this morning!"

"And she didn't have me shrink them for you?" Naomi asked, alarmed. With fried food, if they ate it at normal human scale it would get stuck in their digestive tracts, leaving them constipated for days- as Naomi had found out the hard way.

"They weren't burnt, we're fine! Promise!" Lucy said, walking in front of Naomi's face.

"And Sammi?"

"Sammi's fine," Lucy said quickly, trying to avoid more questions. 

"Lucy . . ." Naomi admonished, wincing at the fact that she sounded like she was scolding a puppy. 

"She told me she was fine," Lucy said defensively. 

"You can understand her?" Naomi said incredulously. 

"Well, yeah," Lucy said, before being picked up on a search for Sammi, starting with the cage- which was, interestingly, exactly where she was.

"Translate for me please, Lucy." Naomi needed to know what Sammi thought about all this, but because she hadn't personally shrunk the girl, which meant that Sammi sounded like a squirrel to Naomi's ears. "Sammi? Are you okay?"

A defeated-sounding chittering later, Lucy translated, "She says she's okay, she guesses, but it's hard to find much good about being the size of a bug."

"What do you remember about the person that did this to you?" Naomi asked bluntly. 

Sammi hesitated, then let out a small, sad sound. "She says she can't remember anything. She was shrunk from behind."

Anger boiled in the pit of Naomi's stomach. Yeah, Sammi wasn't exactly the nicest person in the world, but she still didn't deserve to have this happen to her against her will. "I'm so glad Lorelei found you. There's no telling what would've happened if you hadn't been brought to someone with experience dealing with tiny people."

Sammi let out a questioning chitter, and Lucy translated. "She wants to know if it would be alright if she slept with you. The cage scares her."

"That would be a terrible idea," Naomi laughed. "You remember how I toss and turn. Getting my foot in your face would be a lot more annoying if it happened at this scale. But, if you don't like the cage, I'm sure I can find something else."

"I'm scared of the cage, too," Lucy pouted. "Can I get a dog bed?"

"You were the one who asked for the cage in the first place, Lucy," Naomi sighed.

Lucy gave a cheeky grin, and nuzzled Naomi's neck. With that, she clambered down Naomi's arm, ran across the top of the cage, and climbed down it to the floor.

Naomi looked sadly at Sammi. "I'm so sorry you had to go through this. Just try not to get on Lorelei's bad side, because . . . she knows how our relationship ended. She doesn't really have much sympathy. Just stay out of trouble, and I promise I'll do my best to take good care of you." With that, she reached a finger in the opened cage, and immediately pulled it back when Sammi recoiled in horror and began chittering the universal signal for "don't hurt me".

Before Naomi could try to apologize, Gloria grabbed her by the arm and walked her out the door. "If I have to stay in the same room as that bitch for another moment I'm gonna stab her."

As they drove away, Gloria asked, "So . . . What did you need my help with, Naomi? Did you need Grant to draw you up some papers?" Grant was Gloria's husband, a divorce lawyer who specialized in extremely one-sided property divisions. 

"Lorelei and I aren't married, so why would I need Grant's help?" Naomi sighed. "I need some money. I had thought I could handle two jobs, but Lorelei and I haven't slept together in a week. I'm really frustrated, but once I get home I can't stay conscious long enough to even make an attempt."

"Why do you need two jobs?" Gloria asked, concerned. "I had told you that bookstores don't stay open in this economy, but you believed that Lorelei could keep the job. She's a loafer, isn't she?"

"No!" Naomi yelled. "Lorelei's store is doing just perfectly, thank you. I just wanted to propose, and-" the car stopping suddenly compacted her chest, leaving her unable to finish the sentence. 

"You're not getting a ring for that bitch on my dime," Gloria spat angrily. "She should be my patient, not my sister-in-law. She beats you! What the hell-"

Naomi glared at her older sister. "Look, I told you before that that black eye did not come from Lorelei, it was because I took a bad fall when we went ice-skating together. I learned that I just do not have the coordination to handle that kind of thing."

"And who suggested that you go?" Gloria asked pointedly. 

"That's beside the point, I thought it was romantic, and it was," Naomi said defensively. 

"Right up until the point where she went too fast for you to handle and you caught an elbow to the face," Gloria shot back.

"And besides," Naomi sighed, in disbelief that she had to use this card, "if we're married, and things go wrong, Grant can bankrupt her."

Gloria seemed to consider this. "And you promise that you won't defend her if she hurts you again?"

Naomi looked at the floor. "If she seriously hurts me-"

"In a physical or emotional sense-" Gloria added.

"I promise that I will call you immediately and ask Grant to file for divorce." Naomi felt numb. She couldn't believe she had just sold Lorelei out like this, just so she wouldn't have to wait a few weeks to save up extra money for an engagement ring. She felt terrible, and decided that Lorelei would get a get-out-of-jail-free pass on pretty much anything. It would only be fair.

"How short on cash are you?" Gloria asked gleefully, checking the driving directions Naomi had written down for her. "For the ring, I mean."

"Rings, plural," Naomi said hollowly. Internally, she hoped Lorelei would say no. She couldn't believe how bad a girlfriend she was being. "They're a set. Nine hundred and fifty dollars."

Gloria whistled. "Going all-out, aren't you?"

"Lorelei deserves the best," Naomi said, beginning to wonder if that meant someone besides herself. 

End Notes:

To steal yet another catchphrase, "I am an asshole, I am an asshole, I am such an asshole!"

Silent-One has run out of energy! Use next Giantess writer?

>YES<

>NO

Playtime - Lorelei by TheChoreographer
Author's Notes:

Yeah, uh. I'm not sorry.

*** 

Naomi and Gloria left, the door clicking behind them. Gloria tugged Naomi's arm, practically dragging her younger sister out the door. Lorelei huffed, settling into her spot on the couch.

 

Oh no. Lucy's mind went a mile a minute. Oh no, oh no, oh no. She practically ran over and grabbed Sammi by the shoulders. The tinier girl looked up at her, startled, and pulled a piece of her blonde hair aside. She was confused, but the understanding made sparks of realization and terror flicker across her porcelain features.

 

They were alone with Lorelei.

 

“Run, quick! Hide!” Lucy said. Sammi might not be the nicest girl, and may have badly hurt her best friend in the past, but no one deserved to be the outlet for a giant, angry Lorelei. The cage shook a bit and Lucy whimpered. Sammi ran, opening a door in the dollhouse and running down a flight of stairs. Ryan barely saw her as the little blonde flung herself into an empty closet. The cage shook a few more times, and soon, Lorelei was towering over the cage with a hungry grin on her face.

 

Half-lidded eyes. Gently nibbling her lower lip. Drumming her fingers along the bars of the cage. Lucy gulped hard. This was not good.

 

“Where is she, Lucy?” Lorelei asked quietly. Lucy trembled a bit and let out a soft string of squeaks. “There's no point in protecting her. She's hurt your best friend; my love. Shouldn't she pay for that?”

 

Lucy found it difficult to rationalize something different, but stood firm. She squeaked a bit more, and then ran for a door as Lorelei opened the cage. She wasn't fast enough; Lorelei's long, pale fingers curled around Lucy's fragile body, and the six-inch girl screamed as she was lifted high into the air. Lorelei turned around and grabbed a chair, sitting it in front of the cage and planting herself in the seat.

 

“Sammi, darling, I do hope you're watching closely,” Lorelei said, her voice dripping with power-fueled ardor. “Because Lucy is getting it easy.”

 

Sammi couldn't help but look out the window, through the bars. Lorelei rose her hand, dangling the screaming, pleading Lucy by her leg. Lorelei hummed lightly as she gently removed Lucy's dress, exposing the little doll girl. Lucy thrashed and sobbed, begging Lorelei not to hurt her – mere squeaks and chirps to the redheaded giantess. Sammi's eyes widened in absolute terror as Lorelei's red lips parted and Lucy's screams renewed in vigor. Sammi felt sick; Lorelei wasn't really going to eat her, was she?

 

Lorelei's wet tongue slipped out, and Sammi felt, in spite of herself, a pang of lust. Lorelei really was gorgeous...gorgeous, and respectively gigantic. There was no way Sammi could please Naomi better than her now. Lorelei licked Lucy up and down; her soft, pink tongue slurped its way over Lucy's legs and arms, around her little waist, prodding her breasts and pussy with the enormous muscle. Lucy's squirms and begs quickly turned to moans and whimpers, as Lorelei's ministrations turned her body's protests into divine ecstasy. Lorelei moaned in turn, sending a ripple of sound and vibration through Lucy's little body that did nothing to dissuade her pleasure.

 

Sammi's breath got hot. She watched the gigantic girl toy with her prey, and wished wholeheartedly that it was her in that position of power, owning little toys like a tall, blonde beach goddess. The fantasy fueled her, and her hand was soon wandering, fingers seeking a prize her mind demanded they find.

 

It was too much. Lorelei coaxed Lucy to the edge of a violent, screaming orgasm and held her there, allowing the little thing to spread out in her palm and enjoy her tongue and lips. Lorelei's enormous tongue coated Lucy in drool from head to toe, and her breath was hot, labored and hungry. She begged Lorelei for release, trying in desperation to hold Lorelei's tongue there, when Lorelei slowly tipped her hand over, dropping Lucy onto the floor with a thud. She had barely time to come down from her high when Lorelei's relatively enormous foot pounded her into the carpet. Underneath the massive sole, she screamed anew.

 

“So close that time,” Lorelei breathed, curling her dripping tongue around her fingers, tasting Lucy's body. “So very, very close. You'll learn how to come quickly one day. Just stop resisting so much...” Lucy fought hard, and managed to shove her head between two of Lorelei's long toes, gasping for air and getting nothing but sweat. Lorelei laughed hard at her toy's predicament. Sammi swallowed hard, her hands trembling on the windowsill.

 

“Oh, this is nothing, Luce,” Lorelei said with a chuckle. “Remember that time I wore you hiking? Naomi thought I'd drowned you. She was so worried...but oh did we make up for it, yeah? Remember...that night under the stars, the three of us? You rode my tongue and she licked you all over, like a little lollipop.” The redhead grinned savagely.

 

Lorelei's voice was getting wet with passion, and she lightly rubbed her foot over her toy. Lucy rolled around under her, unable to resist the force, and screamed in fear as she vanished underneath again. Luckily for her, Lorelei's arches were deep, and she managed to squeeze herself into it. Being a slave to Lorelei's foot fetish was nothing new; in fact, she had spent many a night sandwiched between her feet and Naomi's. But this horny, frustrated Lorelei was something else. Power was doing something to her.

 

Squeaks and chirps rose from under Lorelei's foot, and the redhead rose it, exposing a sweat-soaked, gasping Lucy. Lorelei clicked her tongue against her mouth. “No, no, you're right. I completely understand! How could I be so foolish,” She said, grinning. “You need the other one.” Without hesitation, Lorelei's other foot came down on the pleading Lucy.

 

“Please!” Sammi screamed from her window. Lorelei's eyes snapped up onto her, and fury rose on her face, mixing with the lust she was experiencing from her power play. “You're going to kill her!”

 

“I know this thing's limits, whore,” Lorelei spat. She pressed her foot into the carpet and held it there, her eyes locked onto Sammi's position. “Watch and learn, see what I can do to you on a whim.” She growled and moaned, sitting there and enjoying the sensation of Lucy's fists pounding against her sensitive sole. Slowly, the beatings became lighter, slower, and then died out completely. Lorelei lifted her foot and scooped up the unconscious Lucy with all the care of picking up a kitten. Gently, Lorelei lowered Lucy into her bed, slowly pulling the covers over her. She smiled down at the girl, moving brown hair out of her face – and suddenly, her other hand pushed through a window and snapped two fingers onto Sammi's hair.

 

The blonde shrieked in terror as Lorelei bit her lip, her eyes glittering with malice and lust. She tugged hard, pulling Sammi out of the window crying in pain and absolute horror. Lorelei settled back into her chair and gripped Sammi hard, choking a sob out of her and leaving no room for anything but frantic gasps. Lorelei's grip tightened further, and the blonde sputtered a “Please.”

 

“Please, what?” Lorelei spoke gently. “Please, don't hurt me, Goddess? You gonna ask me that again? Don't bore me, slut. Don't bore me, toy. You hear me? You don't deserve a name today...you're toy. That's your fucking name. SAY IT.” She firmly held Sammi, but released just enough for the girl to speak. Sammi sobbed hysterically.

 

“M-m-my name...name is Toy!” Sammi cried. Lorelei smiled a dangerous grin and moaned softly.

 

“I've literally fantasized about this,” Lorelei said. “Naomi and I sometimes roleplay – did you know she was into that? We pretend that I've got little ones to torment...or an entire fucking city...that Naomi has shrunken for my pleasure. Sometimes, I just talk to her...,” Lorelei said, closing her eyes in lust for the memory. “She comes so hard listening to my voice. She likes to see me dominate; likes to imagine me doing all the violent things she won't do – it's just roleplay for her, but gods, I'd do them. Your name comes up every now and then. Wanna guess how many times Naomi has came thinking of me crushing you under my foot?”

 

Sammi struggled to find words. “That's – that's disgusting,” She said quietly. “You fantasize about killing people? What's wrong with you?”

 

Lorelei sighed bitterly. “I knew you wouldn't understand. No one understands us,” Lorelei dropped Sammi onto her lap, and slowly rolled her down her leg with her fingers, ignoring the girl's cries as she was slowly pushed towards Lorelei's knee. “You judge her for her looks, her submissive nature, her love for me. You break her heart and then try to seduce her. And if THAT'S not enough...” Lorelei flicked Sammi off her knee and wriggled her toes. Gods, am I gonna enjoy this.

 

Her pretty, size nine foot came down on Sammi, and she practically moaned at the very fact. She did squirm in her chair, writhing a bit as Sammi struggled under her sweaty foot. She lost her thought for a bit as Sammi squirmed there, teasing all her sensitive nerves. Lorelei closed her eyes and imagined Naomi's gifted tongue gliding up and down her arch, between her toes, over her skin. Her mouth salivated, her body got warm. One of the people she hated most was a two-inch bug under her foot.

 

She could crush her without any effort at all.

 

“Naomi's fucking bitch-ass sister hates me. She hates me, I mean, seriously. Do you know how many times she's called the cops on me because of an accident or something? She takes any chance she can get to file a lawsuit against me, and she constantly poisons me in Naomi's eyes,” Lorelei spat venomously. Sammi looked up, forcing her face between two toes and gagging at the taste and scent. “The fact that I'm not single is a goddamn miracle.”

 

Much to Sammi's surprise, fresh air and relief came to her as Lorelei's gargantuan foot lifted off her. But, as she feared, this relief was short-lived as Lorelei scooped up the two-inch girl and growled. “Gloria hates me, Naomi is going to leave me, and I haven't been fucked in a week. I really can't seem to do anything about those first two,” Lorelei said with a grin. “But the third thing? That's gonna be fixed right now.”

 

“No,” Sammi begged. “No, no, p-please, goddess, no!”

 

Lorelei put the chair back, dropped Sammi onto the couch, and began stripping. Sammi's mouth hung open as the toned, lithe figure of her redheaded competition became visible – shapely legs, wide thighs and hips, a narrow waist, and full C-cup breasts. Lorelei looked down at her, and grabbed her in her hand. Sammi cried and pleaded, begged and attempted to bribe, but Lorelei was listening to no one but Lorelei.

 

“Let me know how it is,” Lorelei said with a hot breath that coated her captive. “I've always been kinda curious.” She lowered her hand, trapping Sammi between two fingers.

 

“W-Wait!!” Sammi screamed. “Isn't this cheati--” Her words were cut off as Lorelei plunged two fingers, and her little fuck toy, into her dripping wet cunt. Her eyes snapped open; her back arched and her head reclined, and she let out a long, husky moan – and then considered Sammi's words. She felt the little girl squirming against her clit, felt her sink deeper, but it wasn't ecstasy she felt, it was guilt – and white-hot anger.

 

Metric fucktons of anger.

 

Two long fingers ripped Sammi out, who coughed and sputtered, coated in Lorelei juices. The gigantic redhead squeezed Sammi tightly again, who felt as though her bones were about to pop.

 

“YOU LITTLE SHIT!” Lorelei screamed. Sammi screamed in turn, practically deafened. “You won't let me have anything, will you?! You've got to ruin everything, make me LIE to my girlfriend, make me hurt her, make me endure your fucking whining and begging and – UGH!” She threw Sammi onto the floor, snarling. Sammi screamed in agony as she broke upon the linoleum, her bones bruised and shattered. Tortured sobs echoed, but Lorelei didn't even begin to care.

 

“Bye, bitch. I can't say I won't use this as fantasy fuel for the rest of my fucking life.” Lorelei spat. She rolled her foot over the little insect, bit her lip, and pressed down harder than she ever had before. An ear-splitting scream was cut short as bones broke, flesh tore, and organs pulped under her considerable weight. Lorelei gushed. She had imagined the power would be a rush, but she'd never – her mind swam with ecstasy as she imagined herself the queen of it all, with Naomi as her favorite. She needed this. She threw herself onto the couch and shoved her fingers back inside, fucking herself like there was no one else in the world. She didn't care if the neighbors heard. She didn't care if Lucy said something. She didn't give a single fucking shit – this orgasm was hers, and she deserved it. It came like a freight train, plowing through her without a single care for her body or mind. Her eyes snapped open and she screamed loud and hard, bucking. She didn't come down for ten minutes.

 

But when she did, her eyes locked upon the blood smear that had been Sammi, and she dropped to the floor.

 

“Fuck. Fuck, fuck, fuck, FUCK,” Lorelei said. She practically cried. She never cried. Naomi was going to leave her for sure. How could she possibly explain this one?! “Look what you made me do, you little --” Tears streaked down her face, and she pounded her fist into the bloodsmear.

 

It began slowly. The blood soaked into the carpet surged outward, meeting in the middle under Lorelei's fist. Tiny, barely audible snapping sounds cracked into place as bones refit, and a quiet squelching sound indicated the repairing of organs. Lorelei watched, mesmerized, as the tiny girl was mended right before her eyes, and in less than a minute, a panting, white-faced Sammi was there, staring up at her with wild, terrified eyes.

 

“No fucking way.” Lorelei said breathlessly. It was such a cheesy thing to say, she thought, but what else did you say when you found out you were an Unbound?

 

She picked up Sammi, who seemed entirely out of energy and in no speaking capacity, and inspected her. She looked as though she'd never been touched. No bruising, even – pristine. Lorelei's mouth was dry. So, she could heal people? But that meant –

 

Sammi was dropped onto the floor. Lorelei's lips curled into a dangerous smirk, and Sammi quickly held up her hands, suddenly aware. “NO! PLEASE, GODDESS, NOT AGAIN --” But her words fell on deaf ears as Lorelei, again, crushed the little bug into the carpet, this time twisting her foot and audibly moaning. She lifted the appendage, wriggling her toes about, and touched the bloodstain again. As quickly as before, Sammi reformed, and sobbed as she had never before.

 

“Oh, my little darling,” Lorelei said, scooping Sammi up and opening the cage. “We have just begun something truly, truly beautiful. Thank you so very, very much for coming into my life.” Lorelei grinned savagely, letting the little thing cry herself to sleep. Naomi would never know. She couldn't understand Sammi, and Lucy had been asleep – and besides, Lucy was petrified of her. She clothed herself, yawned, and left the room, grinning from ear-to-ear as she shut the door.

 

Ryan let himself down from the window, taking time only to throw up into the miniscule garbage can in the dollhouse's bathroom. What would he say? How could he make anyone believe him? He couldn't. Naomi would never believe Lorelei was capable of such a thing – but she was. She definitely, most certainly was. He'd never felt so fucking terrified in his life. Lucy had to know, at least.

 

He slumped against the wall, pale as a ghost. Had he the courage to say anything?

 

End Notes:

Game, set, your turn.

Thanks for reading!

Depression- Naomi by Silent-One
Author's Notes:

Time to bring you down from that sadism high, at least temporarily. Not everything is murder and rainbows.

But don't worry, there's more sadistic goodness on the way.

Just not here.

Naomi returned home, and found she couldn't look Lorelei in the face. 

She had lied to her. Thrown her under the bus. And all because she had felt impatient proposing to her.

She had sent Gloria to her hotel room with the rings- she didn't want to look at them right now. Besides, she wasn't ready to propose. Who would be, when they realized they simply didn't measure up?

She had to ask Lucy. Lucy's advice never steered her wrong before. She didn't know how the six-inch girl had so much good advice in her, especially considering that she'd lived every day since Naomi's own thirteenth birthday relative to Naomi, but she did.

She walked into the bedroom, and found Lucy waking up from a nap.

"Can I talk to you for a second?" Naomi asked, her voice filled with her current, self-loathing state of mind.

*** *** ***

Lucy was unnerved. Naomi hadn't been this broken since Sammi had broken her heart seven years ago. 

No. It couldn't be.

Lorelei needed Naomi too much to hurt her like this, didn't she? Unless the new shrink gun meant that she could satisfy her own desire to pick on people, and Naomi was simply too nice to keep around. 

Which meant that the only reason Naomi was standing before her at full size was that she was immune to Unbound abilities. 

"Talk to me, I've got you," Lucy was ready to soothe her big friend's worries away. "What's the problem?"

"Do you think Lorelei and I are a good match?" Naomi asked, bluntly and on the verge of tears.

Lucy internally let out a sigh of relief. Naomi was thinking about breaking up with Lorelei, but was too nice to do it. If this conversation went well, Lucy might be able to convince Naomi to get a new pet. Then Lucy would pay back Lorelei in full for the torment she'd had to endure since Naomi had begun dating her.

"Sexually, yes," Lucy admitted- no one besides Lorelei had ever let Naomi take the role she wanted. In fact, one girl had tried to force Naomi to take a position of power in the relationship, and had broken it off when Naomi just couldn't do it. The girl needed, on some level, to feel inferior. It was the only thing keeping her from flipping out and declaring herself a monster. So long as Naomi had someone who ground her down in some way, she was happy. "However, in pretty much everything else . . . there's no comparison. I mean, when you have perfection in one corner, and insanity in the other . . . you've gotta wonder who fixed the fight."

Naomi gave Lucy a few soft strokes down her back, causing the tiny girl to purr in pleasure. Nothing was so calming as the knowledge that Naomi was nearby and capable of shrinking whatever the problem was. Lucy felt safe in Naomi's arms, and loved her role as the dark-skinned girl's pet- Naomi fed her, cared for her, played with her, put up with her when she was sick, and occasionally got her involved in sex- and all Lucy had to do was be cute and playful so Naomi never had a day without a bright spot. She had the easiest and most rewarding job in the world. 

Naomi eventually put her down and walked away, and Lucy, satisfied that everything was okay, tried to find where Ryan had gotten off to. He had escaped being Lorelei's toy all week, where Lucy had had to put up with her every day. Something had to be up.

*** *** ***

Sammi was ready to cry, for the first time in the past day in joy. Naomi had sought her out, and was making it all better. She had had to endure being jostled in a purse, flicked across a countertop, stomped on, shoved inside a pussy, and dying, and it nearly broke her.

Naomi ran her smallest finger over Sammi's back highly softly, and cradled her against her breast. "I'm sorry this had to happen to you," Naomi whispered, starting to cry. "It just seems like I'm making everyone's life worse."

"No you're not!" Sammi yelled. "You're making it better! Save me! Get me away from Lorelei, she's a psychotic bitch!"

Naomi looked sadly at Sammi. "I'm sorry, did that hurt? I can't be any gentler with you. I'm just so useless . . . so worthless . . . I don't deserve Lorelei."

Sammi had just been reminded that Naomi didn't understand her, but she had to try. "You deserve better than Lorelei! I'm not exactly about to say that's me- not anymore- but you can do better than that bitch!"

Naomi began sobbing in earnest. "The one thing I had going for me was my power as an Unbound. I can talk to the people I hurt, so I can try to make amends. But now there's something bothering you, and I can't understand what it is." She gently shifted to the side, giving Sammi a gentle slide to the floor. "Go ask Lucy for help. I'm . . . I'm gonna just take a nap. I just don't know what to do."

Sammi watched (and felt) Naomi leave down the hall, watching tears the size of softballs impact the ground in her wake. However, another set of earthquakes came from behind Sammi, who reflexively gulped. "Please be Gloria, please be Gloria, PLEASE be Gloria," she chanted.

"Yeah, no," Lorelei said cruelly.

End Notes:

DUN DUN DUN!

And with that I set two cards face-down. I end my turn.

Sacrifice(s) - Lorelei & Sammi by TheChoreographer
Author's Notes:

Warning: Really violent.

***

It had been over a day since she'd been shrunk, and Sammi still couldn't get over how fucking big people were now. Normal people – like she once was. It didn't help that this particular person not only shrank her maliciously, but had recently learned that she could heal people to the point of actually returning them from the dead – and Sammi had, in the last twenty-four hours, died twice. The blonde girl looked up, up, up, craning her neck as she tried to keep as most of the mountainous Lorelei in view as possible.

 

That number, she thought with a spine-tingling chill and a plummet of her heart, was very, very likely to increase. Again, Sammi found herself between Lorelei's feet – only this time the redhead was wearing faded striped socks with a few holes here and there. Her mammoth toes wriggled in anticipation.

 

“N-no,” Sammi breathed, whimpering. She stepped backwards and fell, scrambling away. “No...n-not...not again...”

 

“So,” Lorelei said quietly, crouching down. She lowered her hand down and walked her fingers over to Sammi, her black nails clicking on the wood. “That's...what? Talking bad about me behind my back. Trying to convince Naomi I am, what was it again? A psychotic bitch? Oh, and let's not also forget...you got dangerously close to telling Naomi what happened to you.” Her nails reached out and snagged Sammi's dress. Like a flailing insect, she scrambled vainly as Lorelei dragged her across the wooden floor without effort.

 

“Being your Goddess and all,” Lorelei cooed, holding the little girl there and watching her struggle, cry, and beg, “I sentence you to five death sentences. See, normally, that's done so that if a criminal is found innocent of one crime, they can be put to death for others. In this case...you'll actually be experiencing all five. Lucky you, right?”

 

“P-please. Please, you can't do this –” Sammi began, her breath and voice erratic from fear and exhaustion. Her words were cut off by a gurgled scream as Lorelei slowly pressed her nail into her back. Blood splurted out of Sammi's mouth, and around the nail as Lorelei slowly impaled her.

 

“Wrong,” Lorelei said quietly. She held up her hand and watched as Sammi's body simultaneously reformed and tore apart. The little girl writhed and screamed herself hoarse, trying desperately to pull herself free from the nail. After a moment of studying her pain, Lorelei dropped her onto the floor to spasm in agony. “By the way, you didn't actually die there, so that doesn't count. That was just for talking back to me. Understand?”

 

Before she could respond, Sammi found herself under Lorelei's smelly, sweat-drenched striped sock. Sammi did what she thought she should do, and licked the sock. She doubted Lorelei could even feel her, but she hoped that the redhead might go easy on her if she just submitted.

 

“Favorite socks, meet Sammi. Sammi, these are my favorite socks. You two will be well acquainted by the time the night is over. Tell me, what does it actually feel like to be crushed?” Lorelei lifted her foot a bit, sitting down fully on the floor and dangling her relatively massive foot over her insect-girl. “I just honestly never expected I could ask that question and get a response.”

 

“I j-just...it hurts like f-fucking hell for a moment, and then it's just...dark, and I f-feel nothing.” Sammi trembled. “P-please don't send me back...” Lorelei rolled her eyes and put her foot back on Sammi – not enough force to crush, but enough to make her sob anew.

 

“Your pleas are getting annoying,” Lorelei huffed, blowing a crimson strand aside. “If you say 'please' again, I'm going to do something really bad.” She grinned and allowed herself the fantasy, gently rocking her foot back and forth. “Anyway! Death number one, little girl – the easiest, quickest one I could think of.” She lifted her foot and hovered it over the cowering bug, smiling her malicious grin. Sammi held up her hands as though she was going to block Lorelei's foot.

 

“No! Goddess, p--” She stopped herself and choked on a sob.

 

“Oh, relax. Give me an hour, you'll be begging me to step on you instead,” Lorelei replied, baring her teeth at the little thing. “Bye, tiny Sammi! See you in a minute.” Her socked foot came down hard on the little girl, with all the force Lorelei could muster. Sammi basically exploded; blood shot out from under Lorelei's foot and stained her sock, and the gigantic redhead moaned, wriggling her toes in the mess she made. One touch of her hand later, and Sammi was back, white-faced and panting heavily.

 

“It always takes you a moment to remember yourself,” Lorelei said thoughtfully. “I really would prefer you to be fully conscious for all of this.” Sammi's eyes eventually gleamed with realization, and she cried, pawing at the wood for any sense of direction. She barely yelped as Lorelei scooped her up, humming under her breath as she delicately stripped the tiny blonde. She whistled low, cat-calling her little toy.

 

“Nice body you've got there,” Lorelei said with a savage grin. “What's this, your fourth one? Try not to think too much about that. Wow, I bet you were a serious jaw-dropper when you were normal-sized. I didn't see it; y'know, little thing, I was so blinded by hate and rage whenever I saw you that I forgot there was a woman there. You probably got anything and anyone you wanted, didn't you.”

 

Sammi nodded numbly. Flickers of memory, previous sexual conquests, danced through her mind. Men. Women. Naomi...begging for her beatings...

 

“How about me?” Lorelei said huskily. She arched intentionally, pushing out her pressed-up breasts and sliding her enormous tongue across her lips. “Do I measure up to your standards? Would I have been worthy of attention from the great and beautiful Samantha Raleigh?” Sammi blinked, her active consciousness returning, and quickly nodded.

 

“Y-yes! You are b-beautiful, Goddess...” Sammi pleaded, adding what she hoped was an air of worship to her voice. But, alas, Lorelei rolled her eyes.

 

“I must admit, you're a good actress,” Lorelei said hautily. “But, I don't think we'd work out. I like to be dominant in bed, and I really can't imagine a submissive role is your cup of tea. Besides, I've got Naomi – oh, have I mentioned? I have her and you don't? Maybe that wasn't clear. Either way, she gets hurt real, real bad, and you know what she does? She moans and begs for another. You bitch and whine, whine and bitch. Useless.”

 

“N-no! I can submit! I can be useful! I can serve...I w-would have loved to lick your sweat up!” Sammi cried out. Full-body chills spread through her as Lorelei arched an eyebrow.

 

“Death number two,” Lorelei began, her lips curling into a smile at Sammi's tortured cries. “C'mere.” She yanked open her sock, laughed at the power, and dropped Sammi in, pinning the girl between her soaked arch and the damp fabric. Lorelei wriggled her toes, watching the little lump move, and giggled. “You're tickling me!” She laughed. The titanic redhead stood, walking on her tip-toes as not to squish her new insole. Carefully, she strode over to the room's heater, and sat herself on it. Lorelei grinned and spread out her legs, holding her foot out, bent downward. She yawned, turned on her phone, and began reading an article.

 

Sammi was in hell. Melon-sized beads of sweat pooled between Lorelei's gargantuan toes and slid down her arch, coating her in the stuff. It became uncomfortably hot, and the sweat increased tenfold. Sammi sobbed; she tried to keep her face above the pools, but Lorelei occasionally tossed her foot around, jostling the little girl inside her fabric prison. Thirty minutes went by, with Sammi's cries fading and ebbing away, her struggles exhausted and feeble. Finally, there was nothing, and Lorelei held her there for five more minutes before tugging the sock off and dropping the drowned girl onto the floor.

 

She'd just fucking drowned Sammi Raleigh in her foot sweat. Lorelei bit her lower lip, hard, and touched the girl. Her eyes snapped open, and she groaned with effort, sweat leaking from her mouth.

 

“That wasn't so bad, was it?” Lorelei teased. “But god, do you stink. I bet I do, too. Come on, little girl.” She grabbed Sammi, holding her limp as the girl slowly regained consciousness. She barely registered being dropped on a bathroom sink, but as she realized herself, she stared upward, barely believing that she'd just drowned.

 

“Two down, three to go,” Lorelei said, smirking down at Sammi. “You're doing pretty well, all things considered. I wish I could restore your enthusiasm...gods, do I love your screams.” She slid her hands under her top and tugged it upward, revealing her slim waist.

 

“G-Goddess? What are you doing?” Sammi asked timorously. Lorelei leaned down, her enormous, bouncy breasts threatening to escape the tight bra she wore for Naomi's viewing pleasure.

 

“Rinsing off. Your next three deaths are going to be some, uh...,” Lorelei bit her lip thoughtfully and giggled. “Experiments. There will be blood, so...best be in the shower to start with.” She removed her bra and tossed it aside, her perky breasts sliding down her pale skin. Sammi blushed, looking away. She refused to be seduced by her executioner.

 

Lorelei left for a moment, returning with a spool of twine and a vibrator. Sammi blanched and trembled, almost falling back in fear again. Lorelei wriggled as she brought her tight pants down over her wide hips, and stood there, gloriously naked. With a twist of the shower knobs, the water came on, and soon, hot steam filled the bathroom. Lorelei opened one of the glass doors and stepped in, the water soaking her body.

 

Lorelei could not have known. How could she have known? But Sammi's hydrophilia was coming out, hard, and she could not help but stare at the redhead as the water drenched her. Her dark hair got darker, sticking to her gorgeous body. Rivulets of liquid ran down her curves, which glistened in the steam and the light. Her pale skin glowed, and Sammi desperately wanted to touch her. Lorelei's mouth twisted into a grin again, and Sammi blushed.

 

“Aw, so cute,” Lorelei said, reaching for her. She scooped Sammi up and brought her into the shower, smiling at her. “You think I'm pretty when I'm soaked, huh? You wanna get close?” Sammi didn't know how to respond. She trembled in Lorelei's grip, and Lorelei reached out again to grab the twine. Sammi put up no resistance, terrified of Lorelei's anger – the girl seemed to be in high spirits now, and Sammi remembered all too well what happened the last time the redhead got angry.

 

Lorelei tied the girl's limbs, fashioning a tiny knot that met at the back of a bar of soap. Sammi hung from it, effectively tied to the bar. Smiling hungrily, Lorelei rubbed Sammi onto her soaking body. Sammi sputtered and choked on water, pressed against Lorelei's hot flesh and dragged along, forced to experience every contour of the girl's body. Muscle and fat met Sammi's form, and she tried to kiss, tried to lick, tried to do anything that might appease the woman who fashioned herself Goddess.

 

“Mmmm,” Lorelei moaned. “Are you enjoying this as much as I am?” She dragged soap-bar-and-Sammi over her wide hip and down her leg, between her legs, against her pussy and back up her stomach. Grinning hungrily, Lorelei tugged hard, pulling Sammi off the bar with a surprised gasp from the little girl. Lorelei moaned again, stepping out of the water with her chest soaked in suds, and gently deposited Sammi between her breasts.

 

“Ooh, woah,” Lorelei's eyes snapped open. “This is a fucking power rush...y-yeah. Wow. Squirm for me, toy...come on...” She closed her eyes slowly, rubbing her chest delicately, softly. Sammi cried out as she was bounced around, buried within tit-flesh only to emerge with a choke of water and soap. Lorelei bit her lip again, allowing herself the ecstasy. “Death...number three,” She breathed, and growled as she pressed her breasts together as hard as she could. A few sickening crunches met her ears, and her mouth opened wide in a power-crazed gasp, followed by giggles and laughter as she washed Sammi away.

 

Blood stained Lorelei's pale flesh, and soon, Sammi had been restored. She lay in Lorelei's hand, eyes wide in the terror-stricken expression she had worn moments before her death between her captor's breasts, and soon gasped hard, consciousness returned. Lorelei grinned wolfishly at her.

 

“Goddess...Goddess, n-no more, please--” Sammi begged. Her eyes snapped open and she clapped a hand over her mouth. Lorelei tsked at her, frowning mockingly.

 

“Bad, bad girl.” Lorelei stated, shaking her index finger at her. The twine returned; Lorelei screamed and pleaded anew as the redhead began looping more string around the little thing's limbs. Sammi quickly realized with a pang of fear that Lorelei, this time, was tying her limbs to her pinky, ring finger, index finger and thumb. Another loop connected Sammi's neck to Lorelei's middle finger, and so, the tiny girl hung suspended between a half-clenched fist. Lorelei leaned against the wall and sighed.

 

“I was going to make death number four an ass crushing,” She said, a hint of disappointment in her voice. “It was supposed to be quick, a relief from the pain before number five. But you've forced my hand; clearly you can't listen to rules.”

 

Lorelei suddenly extended her pinky outward, as simple as anything, and Sammi's left leg gave way. It ripped with a barely audible tear and a quiet pop, but Sammi's shrieks were anything but quiet. Blood drenched Lorelei's hand, washed away by the water. Lorelei pouted at the bleeding girl, and sighed, removing her right arm with the huff of frustration and nonchalant air of chastising a disobedient child.

 

Sammi's head rolled down, her body going into shock. Lorelei cursed herself; she'd gone too fast. Well, learning was learning. With two more tugs, Sammi's body completely dismembered, and soon, her bloody torso hung from Sammi's middle finger. Lorelei sighed and watched the girl reform, growing new limbs and cleaning up, becoming pristine once more. As soon as she reformed, she began choking on the makeshift noose, and Lorelei released her, dropping her into her palm.

 

“I can't say the foreplay hasn't been nice, Toy,” Lorelei said, licking her lips. That tongue. Sammi was petrified of that tongue. It moved across her plump lips dangerously, waiting for the chance to strike. “But I think it's time for the main event.” Lorelei grabbed her vibrator off the counter and slipped it between her legs, holding it there and imagining Naomi's dutiful tongue again.

 

“Wh-what...” Sammi breathed, her eyes half-lidded at the effort reviving cost her. “What are you gonna...” She blinked at Lorelei's hot, labored breath as the vibrator began its work, and slowly, Lorelei brought the little girl to her lips, kissing her...and slowly pushing Sammi's outstretched arm into her mouth. “N-no...,” Sammi begged, her eyes watering. “No, Goddess, no, d-don't...you can't...”

 

Lorelei breathed out and moaned. “Hush. No words, only screams.” She slowly bit down, catching Sammi's arm between her teeth. Moaning gently, she tasted the little girl, and pushed the vibrator inside her, remembering Naomi. Naomi...so, so badly hurt by the girl whose arm was now pinched between her teeth. Lorelei closed her eyes, and willed herself to perform the experiment.

 

Her teeth sheared Sammi's arm off like it was nothing. Flesh and bone came apart as easy as any meat she'd eaten before. What was different was her toy's tortured sobs, and the taste of blood. There was something there; something so fucking primal about what she was doing; add the vibrator's ministrations, and Lorelei was lost. Soon, she had introduced Sammi to a personal hell – legs and arms came apart, bitten off at various points, wherever Lorelei's teeth caught them as Sammi tried to resist, and regrown as fast as Lorelei could manage, turning the little girl into a veritable buffet. Blood dripped down Lorelei's chin and dripped onto her breasts, onto the floor, and the whole time, Sammi pleaded, begged, screamed and shrieked, crying for release.

 

“Beg me,” Lorelei moaned through another blood-filled mouthful. “Beg me to end it.” Her pleasure mounted, and she squirmed on her sex toy.

 

“PLEASE!” Sammi cried as her arm regrew yet again. “FUCKING KILL ME!” She screamed. Lorelei moaned, shoved Sammi between her teeth, and harshly bit the girl in half. Blood soaked her lips and tongue, and her body exploded, the full orgasm striking her harder than even before. Lorelei dropped to the floor, barely able to contain the ecstasy, and bit her own lip so hard it bled to avoid making noise that would wake Naomi. Lorelei trembled once and dropped, crashing onto the shower floor and twitching sporadically, the vibrator forgotten.

 

Sammi was slowly repaired, and lay there, no longer feeling pain, but forever scarred. Lorelei's gargantuan eyes opened and locked onto the trembling insect-girl. She groaned. How bad was this going to get? How long was she able to keep this up? She idly toyed with the idea of just telling Naomi, telling her that she could finally get revenge herself. Lorelei struggled to her knees, grabbing the limp Sammi. She wrapped herself up in a towel, yawned, and deposited the girl-turned-snack into her cage.

 

Sammi laid there. She didn't move. She didn't cry. She just laid there, whimpering, and occasionally touching her limbs as though she could still feel Lorelei's teeth sinking into them. She'd pretend to be permanently broken. Lorelei would get fed up and kill her for good. She'd escape, one way or the other. No tears left her eyes that night. She had none left.

 

Lorelei had taken everything away from her.

End Notes:

Follow-up a-go. Chapter Nine en route when done!

Causality- Naomi, Gloria, Lucy by Silent-One
Author's Notes:

And again I play the party pooper by bringing the plot cogs into position. Don't worry, the next three straight chapters will be a doozy.

Once waking, Naomi couldn't look Lorelei in the eye. Her redheaded girlfriend and potential fiancee was excited and happy about something, but it couldn't get past Naomi's gnawing self-hatred.

Naomi considered everything, and came to the conclusion that she was leeching off Lorelei. Naomi was a monster, a freak, an Unbound- she had only barely escaped the witch trials that had killed thousands of her kind as they emerged, unwanted, as a side portion of the human race. She had taken two of her friends and reduced them to being her pets, for gods' sake! Meanwhile, Lorelei was beautiful, confident, powerful- doing her part to keep Naomi contained. Naomi's parents had been right- an Unbound didn't qualify as human. Didn't deserve to be equal to all the normal people. 

Naomi was playing at being everyone's equal. She so frequently wished that she could turn her powers on herself, and make herself Lorelei's pet- at least then, she'd be honest with the place in life she deserved. When Lorelei fantasized about killing thousands of people, Naomi imagined it was herself. Over and over again, dying to Lorelei's body. It gave her a shiver of arousal just thinking about it. 

Naomi was weak, however. She couldn't bring herself to break up with Lorelei. Even if it was no less than what she deserved to be alone forever, Naomi could not separate herself from the woman, nay, the demigodess she was lucky to have found.

However, she could take her sister's pain out of the equation. She texted Gloria after dinner, while Lorelei was in the bathroom. 

Me::

I can't go through with it. You can return the rings. Keep the money.

*** *** ***

Lucy looked up at her best friend, her owner. Naomi was listless, nearly lifeless. Her soul had been utterly crushed by something. And yet Lorelei didn't notice. 

The woman who claimed to love her didn't care that her heart was breaking. Lorelei was worse than Sammi had been- Sammi was a bitch, but she had merely been shallow and closed-minded. The woman had still done wonders for Naomi's self-esteem while they were together. Lorelei, though, was straight-up evil. Here Naomi was, desperately in need of a hug that Lucy was not large enough to provide, and Lorelei, the one person who could provide it, was positively glowing with joy.

If Lucy didn't fear for her life, she'd try to get Lorelei to do her job as Naomi's girlfriend and make her feel better.

As it was, Lucy decided to go the cat route, rubbing up against Naomi's ankles and trying to make herself as adorable as possible. Even though she hated it, she even put on the little collar Lorelei had bought that Naomi had thought so cute.

"Naomi," Lucy cooed, specifically dragging out the O in the girl's name as long as she could, "Naomi . . . I wanna cuddle . . ."

Mechanically, Naomi picked Lucy up, cradling her in one arm and petting her with the other. Lucy made all sorts of cute happy noises, but none of it worked. Naomi was just doing it as a reflex, staring off into space.

Now it was Lucy's turn to despair. Naomi had done everything she could for her, had had to feed her, bathe her, and clean up after her, and she couldn't so much as put a smile on Naomi's face when she needed it most.

Suddenly, she noticed something . . . off with Naomi. Her eyes seemed . . . off.

Naomi hadn't changed her contacts since Thursday. She was walking blind because her tears had utterly ruined the lenses. Combine this with the emotional wall, and it was only a matter of time until Naomi got hurt.

Lucy knew what she had to do. She gathered her courage, and took a breath.

She suddenly leapt from Naomi's arm, twisting her leg on impact with the table. She didn't restrain her cry of pain in the slightest. 

Naomi suddenly came to, having exited her trance, and recoiled in horror at what had unfolded. Even Lorelei had the decency to jump in surprise. 

Lucy knew what this meant. Naomi would have to remove her contacts, put on her glasses, and drive Lucy to her "vet", Naomi's friend Greg. The man was nice, and gave Lucy and Ryan free monthly checkups with the caveat that Naomi shrink him for a few hours at a time so that he and his wife could spice up their relationship on occasion. In fact, on the rare occasions where Lucy was seriously sick, she didn't truly mind Greg's poking and prodding, so long as she got some serious medicine out of it.

Sure enough, Naomi had her coat on in instants, much to Lorelei's protests. 

"She's hurt, Lor, I'm not taking any chances-"

"Can't it at least wait 'til morning? Or after we've-"

"-I know that I haven't had sex with you in a while, and I promise I'll make it up to you-"

"Isn't this up for discussion?"

"Lucy's hurt, and I'm not going to let her suffer just to satisfy a sexual urge," Naomi finished the argument quickly. "I promise you, at the very next available opportunity I'm your bitch, but right now her leg could be broken, and that would mean she can't get involved."

With that, Lucy was carried out the door and into the cold night (she was seriously dressed in a thin doll dress and a velcro collar meant for . . . Lucy didn't want to know what it was meant for) and, after a brief trip to Greg's and some examination, she was pronounced to be fine, but would have to avoid undue strain on her ankle. One prescription of painkillers later, Lucy was in a delirious, drug-addled haze.

*** *** ***

Gloria cursed, punching the steering wheel over and over again as she missed her turn. She hated coming to this city, but Naomi had decided to live here.

Gloria had tried to call her little sister or text her back, but nothing was getting through. Naomi had texted her last night telling her to return the rings, which only meant that Naomi had gotten serious about her self-loathing.

Gloria played a delicate balancing act on her sister's emotions. On one hand, Naomi couldn't lose herself to despair, because then she'd commit suicide. However, if the girl gained too much confidence, she might become a legitimate threat. Gloria was a licensed psychiatrist, and was intentionally giving her little sister serious mental health issues in the best interest of everyone involved. 

Then there was Lorelei Vera Dougherty. Where to begin with Lorelei? The woman was a psychopath, with a host of anger management issues- a violent altercation waiting to happen. Gloria tried everything she had to get rid of Lorelei, as a woman like that was bound to be nothing but trouble, fucking up Gloria's delicate machinations. 

Gloria knew this because, when she had been studying for her doctorate in psychology, she had popped into a running psychiatrist's office, and looked over the files of patients deemed unlikely to return. Lorelei had been deemed dangerously unstable, a walking disaster area, but had been allowed to leave. Gloria had tried telling Naomi this, but the girl refused to believe it. Stupid little girl was in love with a woman who wanted nothing more than a chew toy, someone to kiss at her heels and call her some variety of egomaniacal title. 

Gloria had slept through her phone going off, and was rushing over early in the morning with the rings in her trunk. While she couldn't let Lorelei ruin her sister any more, if Naomi crushed herself like this then the whole endeavor with this balancing act would have been pointless. 

Gloria idly mused over the fact that a girl with a power that made her practically godlike was reduced to just being a pawn in other people's desires for her entire life.

As she arrived, Gloria heard Lorelei yelling through the door. She put her ear to the wood, wondering what Lorelei could be yelling about, as Naomi's car was gone.

What she heard made her blood run cold.

The tiny, terrified-sounding chitter of one of Naomi's beloved pets, accompanied by a rather sinister statement from the redheaded terror.

"You just don't listen, do you, Toy? Well, I don't care how many attempts it takes for me to get you to learn that Naomi is MINE, but you do not-" a cracking, squelching noise that could only be the helpless mini-person's body carried even through the door, "touch-" another horrific sound, exactly the same as the first, "MY GIRLFRIEND!"

Gloria pushed open the door, to the sight of Lorelei, her pale face spattered with deep red blood, her foot in a puddle of the stuff that one six-inch person should not be able to make.

Gloria chuckled, much to Lorelei's apparent bewilderment. 

"I've got you now," the short, dark-skinned girl said, snapping a picture of Lorelei in this state on her phone. "I finally have something that will definitely get Naomi to leave you! Naomi isn't yours anymore, Lorelei Dougherty. She's coming back home."

Lorelei fumbled around under the couch. "Say that again. I dare you, you fucking cunt. Say that one more time."

End Notes:

Can you see where this is going?

Set . . .

Analyze This - Lorelei, Gloria & Sammi by TheChoreographer
Author's Notes:

The plot thickens.

...to steal a catchphrase.

......about stealing catchphrases.

*** 

“Don't you call me that,” Gloria snarled, stepping forward. Her dark eyes glittered with hate as she viewed the tall, beautiful redhead, her angular features marred by blood and viscera. It took Gloria a sickening minute to realize that Lorelei must have been eating them – the smallest pet, a blonde, was bleeding and crying in Lorelei's hand, one arm jaggedly torn off at the elbow – but how could she? How couldn't Naomi notice pieces of her treasured pets missing? Her blood froze when Lorelei pulled sleek black gun out from under the couch and pointed it at her – too large to be a pistol, but not quite a shotgun.

 

“All in all, this was pretty fucking stupid of you,” Lorelei teased, steadying the gun with another hand. “Though I am rather curious as to how you began to suspect me.”

 

Suspect her of what? Gloria thought. Lorelei was going to shoot her – yeah, right. How the fuck would she explain that one to Naomi? 'Oh, hey, sorry babe, your sister came by and I had to shoot her because she witnessed me killing your pets'. Gloria huffed, but she didn't dare move. The gun was still pointed at her, and though she knew Lorelei was considering the consequences, she also knew there was plenty of emotion involved.

 

“Put the gun down, Lorelei,” Gloria pleaded. “You're not going to kill me. Naomi would never understand--”

 

Lorelei's eyes narrowed. “See, that's the fucked up thing, I still haven't decided exactly what I'm going to do with you. Dreamed about it, of course, but I've never dared to actually go and do it. You've kinda forced my hand here.”

 

Gloria winced as a high-pitched noise began sounding out, growing louder by the second. The little blonde was throwing her effort into waving her hands, pointing at the door, and gibbering in that little nonsense language all of Naomi's pets spoke in – and then there was a flash of light, and the little blonde screamed. Gloria barely registered Lorelei clenching her hand and crushing the tiny thing as she felt instant vertigo, dizziness, and immediate exhaustion. She collapsed on the floor, panting. Slowly, her vision returned to her, and she immediately recoiled. Lorelei and Naomi's apartment had bursted apart! Shards of sharp wood and metal stuck out in odd directions, prodding Gloria's feet.

 

No, that wasn't quite right. The wooden warzone stretched onto the horizon, past Gloria's vision. Somewhere, a rather ominous, rhythmic pounding was drumming a hole in Gloria's psyche. The dark-haired girl timorously walked towards its source, avoiding the splinters and nails that threatened her. Where had Lorelei gone? Where the fuck was she? Gloria's heart hammered in her chest. After a few moments of careful exploration, Gloria found the source of the sound – large drops of red liquid was falling from the sky, slamming onto the wooden world with a dull thud every few seconds.

 

Gloria's neck craned back and she shrieked. The drops descended from an outstretched hand, and Gloria followed that impossibly huge appendage to its owner – Lorelei, now titanic and monstrous in every sense of the word. Gloria stumbled backward and cried out, cutting her leg on one of the wooden splinters. It couldn't be. Lorelei was one too?! Her mind raced as she considered the horrific implications...and then her eyes fell upon the enormous gun that Lorelei still held in her other hand.

 

A shrink gun? Lorelei had made something that could harness Naomi's powers...how?

 

“Like I said,” Lorelei's thunderous voice came from above. She opened her blood-soaked hand, and Gloria screamed as Sammi's crushed, lifeless body crashed onto the wood near her, showering the girl in blood. “You made me do it.”

 

Lorelei crouched down, her gigantic body occupying Gloria's world. Everywhere the little dark-skinned woman looked, there was more Lorelei. She stretched out one of her terrifyingly massive hands, and Gloria ran screaming – but the hand did not pursue her. It lifted over Sammi's corpse and lowered one finger into the mess. Gloria watched from her hiding spot behind a large uneven chunk of wood.

 

“This is my power, Gloria,” Lorelei said with a sigh. “In a rather ironic state of affairs, I can do this.” Gloria watched with wide eyes, wincing at the sickening pops and squelches as Sammi's body put itself back together. The implications of what Lorelei was doing when Gloria arrived became ten times worse.

 

Sammi came to life with a shuddering gasp, but didn't move. Lorelei sighed, watching Sammi's body remember how to live. Gloria swallowed dryly, her eyes darting from Sammi's barest motions to the monster above, watching nonchalantly like a child studying ants. Is this what Naomi had the potential to be? Gloria reassured herself that mentally doctoring her sister was a very good idea.

 

Sammi's eyes suddenly popped open, full of conscious realization, and she scrambled to her feet, shaking. Nervously, she turned her head around and, upon seeing Lorelei, screamed bloody murder and tore off down the hall. Lorelei rolled her eyes, but didn't actively pursue. Sammi tripped and fell, tearing her leg up on one of the wooden splinters, but she didn't seem to even register it. The naked, hysterical blonde crawled her way over to Gloria and sobbed into the girl's waist, wrapping her arms around her.

 

“S-She's g-gonna kill m-me again!” Sammi sobbed, clinging to Gloria as though the psychiatrist had any power to stop Lorelei now. “She's b-been killing me for days!” Gloria didn't fully understand why she was able to comprehend Sammi's language now, but she had a feeling that Naomi couldn't.

 

Gloria lowered her tone; it wasn't angry, it wasn't hateful, it was just sincere. She looked Lorelei in her massive eyes and said, “You are truly fucked up.”

 

Lorelei shrugged, a simple notion that infuriated Gloria all over again. “Yeah. Hey, Toy. The whole 'I'm going to pretend to be permanently shattered' thing was working for awhile. You actually had me convinced for a full minute there. But I guess being bitten apart is just too painful for you to not react to...pity, that.”

 

Sammi cried anew and Gloria shook her head, green with unease. Lorelei had deserved Gloria's hatred and fury before – now, she had earned her disgust. “Seriously. Why do you do this?” Gloria asked quietly. Lorelei sighed and lay on her chest, her face towering over the tiny women. Her feet crossed and swayed in the air behind her, looking to be thousands of feet up from Gloria and Sammi's perspective.

 

“You wanna talk? You wanna analyze me, huh, like one of your projects? Fine. Let's talk. But I'm not listening to her bitch the whole time.” Lorelei said, jabbing a huge thumb at Sammi. Without hesitation, Lorelei reached over behind the couch and pulled out one of her tall patent leather stilettos. Sammi immediately released Gloria and bolted, sobbing and pleading – in every way, Gloria noted, except with the actual word 'please' – but Lorelei had made up her mind. Two fingers pinned Sammi's legs down, and the titanic redhead drove the heel through the little girl, sliding her up the five-inch heel to bleed down its shining, black surface.

 

As though this was as commonplace as turning off the TV, Lorelei refocused her attention on Gloria and said, “Alright, go,” Gloria threw up, collapsing onto the wooden surface and gagging into a crack on the floor. Lorelei rose an eyebrow and puffed a few hairs out of her face. “I'm not sure how to follow that, exactly.” Lorelei said, narrowing her eyes in mock confusion.

 

Gloria struggled to her feet and gestured at the makeshift stake and its horizontally impaled victim. “That! Why do you do...that!”

 

Lorelei shrugged again. “I hate her, and it makes me feel powerful.”

 

“But she's a person,” Gloria sputtered. “A person with – with feelings, and...and pain! You're torturing her, literally to death multiple times, just for kicks?”

 

“I mean, one, it really calms me down to have an outlet for this stuff, and two, it's really hot,” Lorelei practically moaned, curling her toes in wanton abandonment. “I haven't orgasmed this hard since Naomi – eh, nevermind. You probably don't need to hear about your sister's sexual exploits. I'd rather keep you guessing about what she does to thrill me.”

 

Gloria blinked pointedly. “B-but. Can't you find an outlet that doesn't involve you becoming a veritable Ramsey Bolton?”

 

“Eh,” Lorelei said, shrugging again. “This is easier.”

 

“Lorelei,” Gloria said, purposefully calming her anger down. Becoming this girl's chewtoy was NOT on her agenda today. “You can't torture people for fun. You can't ignore peoples' lives, and the rights they have to them. How can you claim to love Naomi if you're killing and hurting people she knows behind her back? Samantha hurt her, yes, but Naomi did love her, at a time.”

 

Lorelei just watched Gloria talk, her cold eyes staring down at the little psychiatrist. She looked off to the side, massive feet swaying back and forth, and seemed to consider this.

 

“I would be lying if I said jealousy wasn't a factor. At first it was a misunderstanding, but now it's just revenge games. Sexy revenge games,” Lorelei purred. “Besides, what's the saying? What Naomi doesn't know, can't hurt her, right? That is, of course, until I had to shrink you. You're not a factor I like. I wish my power was memory control.”

 

Gloria stumbled a bit and paled. Yeah, Gloria thought. And I wish mine was karma. “But you can't just kill me, I mean. Naomi would be devastated, even if she never discovered you'd do it.”

 

“Yeah,” Lorelei said, disappointment tinting her voice. “This is true...you two are insufferably close. But what do I do with you?”

 

“Return me to normal size, and I get you help – real help – as a favor to my sister, who, for some fucking reason, worships the ground you walk on.” Gloria suggested. Lorelei chuckled and put her head down, groaning into the floor.

 

“Ugh, this is complicated.” She said.

 

“No, it's really not!” Gloria said heatedly. A broken whimper caught her ear, and she pointed at Sammi. “Would you please take her off that thing?!”

 

Lorelei's eyes practically turned black. Gloria gulped; the rage was scary enough when Lorelei was only a few inches taller than her – at this size, it looked as though she'd angered Aphrodite. The enormous redhead huffed and reached over, pulling Sammi off the stiletto, who gave out a low, agonized groan. Lorelei poked and prodded until Sammi was put together again, the bloody hole through her repaired, and then dangled the blonde over Gloria.

 

“There,” Lorelei breathed dangerously. “Happy now?”

 

“Not quite,” Gloria said, closing her eyes against the fury. “But better. Please put her down?”

 

“G-Goddess doesn't like that word,” Sammi chirped. “She thinks it sounds pathetic.”

 

Gloria stared up at Lorelei incredulously. Goddess? Really? “What word?” She asked Sammi. Sammi opened her mouth but no sound came out; she looked back at Lorelei, who wore an expressionless frown. “Samantha. Please, what word.”

 

Lorelei laughed and Sammi let out a cry. “Wow, you're bad at this. You come from what I figured was good stock – your sister certainly knows how to be obedient. Toy, Gloria here would like me to stop hurting you. She says it's messed up, and that I have no appreciation for your feelings. Could you maybe inform her of our arrangement?”

 

“I-If I do everything Goddess says, i-if I...” Sammi choked down a sob. “Die, like a good toy, then...then Goddess won't have to punish me.”

 

“She's punishing you now!” Gloria screamed up at her. Sammi trembled uncertainly. “Why are you so ready to run from her one moment, but a whipped dog the next?!”

 

“But,” Lorelei said, ignoring Gloria. “Gloria here has been bad...but, I cannot hurt her. So, to punish her, I have to punish you. So sorry, Toy, but when you think about it, it's...Gloria's fault! Right?” She shook the hysterical blonde.

 

“Y-yes, yes, Goddess, it's Gloria's fault, you've d-done nothing wrong, PLEASE DON'T CHEW ME UP AGAIN!” Sammi shrieked in terror. She flailed and screamed, crying as Lorelei's eyes shadowed again. Gloria finally understood.

 

Please. Lorelei didn't like the word 'please'.

 

“Fine,” Lorelei said in her soft, dangerous voice. “I accept your fucking request.” Without fanfare or hesitation, Lorelei popped Sammi between her red lips, pushed the little blonde in with a finger, and swallowed with an audible, wet gulp. She let her tongue hang out momentarily, enjoying the rush from what she just did, and let a long, viscous strand of drool drip onto the wooden floor.

 

Gloria was as pale as a ghost. “You j-just...”

 

“Oh man,” Lorelei said, giggling. “That's gonna HURT. Sammi's gotta get better at choosing her words.”

 

Gloria opened her mouth to say something, but the sound was cut off by a finger. One single finger came down on her, pinning her to the floor and smothering her into the pale flesh of this manmade Goddess. Lorelei held her there, pressing down, making sure Gloria couldn't budge an inch. She was losing air fast. Gloria squirmed, tried to scream, and panicked as the last of her air left her. Lorelei just watched, feeling kicks and squirms in her throat – a strange, pleasurable sensation – and smiled as she felt Gloria asphyxiate under her.

 

“I've got a date tonight with my love, little thing,” Lorelei said. She scooped up the dying Gloria and deposited her in her mouth,under her tongue, where her saliva was sure to drown her. “You stay nice and dead until we're done. I've got to go get dressed.” She grinned, stood up, and made for the bedroom, her slaves already forgotten as she wondered which corset she would wear tonight.

 

End Notes:

No transitions, no time lapses, just picking up right where Chapter 9 left off. Hope everyone enjoyed it! Eleven will arrive later. Thanks for reading, please review (or if you prefer don't, as before, thus is it now), et cetera.

Games- Everyone by Silent-One
Author's Notes:

This chapter will have graphic content. Send the little 'uns to bed.

This chapter was co-written. So, yeah . . . I'm not apologizing for the reference. 

TheChoreographer: We're not getting enough reviews! We're gonna need to combine!

Silent-One: We're gonna combine?

Reviewers: They're gonna combine?!

Lurkers: THEY'RE GONNA COMBINE?!

TheChoreographer & Silent-One: Ultimate combination! SILENT CHOREOGRAPHER!

Naomi arrived home, sweeping her hair from her face. She had rationalized that, yes, she didn't deserve Lorelei, but Lucy had told her that she was a sexual match for the gorgeous redhead. That was what she would have to focus on. 

As she stepped into the house, a massive red stain on the floor greeted her. However, Naomi would not be chiding Lorelei for her carelessness with her drinks this time. She had given up. 

Naomi ascended the stairs, trying to push all of her hair out of her face- and consistently undoing that work by twiddling with her green streak nervously. This was her last shot, and she felt the pressure to please Lorelei. Even if it meant she wouldn't derive any pleasure herself this time, she had to do give Lorelei the orgasm she'd been waiting a week for. 

Then, before she reached the top of the stairs, she met Lorelei's eyes and whimpered. The beautiful, pale redhead was wearing a black leather corset, a pair of knee-high boots . . . and little else. 

*** *** ***

Gloria was woken first by a dull buzzing of arousal. This was later added to by a tightness in her chest, a stiffness in her legs, a fluttering in her stomach, and a mild vibration in her throat. Then she heard Lorelei's voice, humming a merry tune. Then her vision returned, and she was eye level with Lorelei, who was smiling directly at her. 

Gloria tried to speak up, but couldn't feel her mouth move- couldn't speak. Had Lorelei taped her mouth shut? 

Then, she felt herself shift sideways- and Lorelei did the same. In the corner of her vision, she could recognize the edge of a mirror. 

Gloria realized, with increasing horror, that she was simply an observer in Lorelei's body, seeing what she saw, hearing what she heard, feeling what she felt. Given that Lorelei wasn't gloating or reacting, Gloria felt safe in her assumption that the redheaded terror had no idea what was going on. 

It was then that she felt a gentle pressure under her tongue- the faint, gentle pressure of what had to be her own body. If she could just get Naomi to french her . . .

Gloria stopped that train of thought, repulsed. She was thinking of what amounted to incest. And then it grew worse. Lorelei's ears picked up the sound of the door opening, and confidently strode out of the bathroom. Gloria was slowly overwhelmed with building arousal, and prayed that this was just how Lorelei always felt around Naomi. 

Gloria tried to think of any reason why they might not have sex right now. Maybe Naomi had seen her car outside. Maybe Naomi was too sick, or had a headache. Maybe Naomi was going to wait until after she proposed to go wild with Lorelei- as sickening a thought as that was. 

But, seeing Naomi at the base of the stairs, Lorelei's body overpowered Gloria's mind. She just looked so damned hot. Gloria tried to resist, to think of anything unappealing, but the mounting desire in Lorelei's body was far and away more than anything Gloria had experienced.

She was going to fuck Naomi senseless. 

*** *** ***

"I- I, uh, wow, you- um," Naomi sputtered. She'd been so stressed, so worried, so back-and-forth in the last week that she had placed exactly how fucking sexy Lorelei was in the back of her mind- but now that fact was front-and-center. "Oh my god, you're so beautiful I am an insect under your gaze take me take me take me," Naomi breathed, her eyes widening as the dark-skinned girl realized those thoughts were not in her head. Her hand was going a mile a second, twiddling the green streak in her hair. 

"Little one, don't make me ask you to come up here," Lorelei said haughtily. She cocked her wide hip to the side, huffed, turned around and strutted towards the couples' bedroom. Naomi blushed, hard. 

"W- wait! Lor- no, wait!" Naomi squealed. She raced up the stairs, inhibitions forgotten, when Lorelei's hand clapped over her mouth and effortlessly pinned her to the wall. Naomi squirmed; the scent and taste was all Lorelei, the eyes staring at her down glowed with a fire she'd not seen in so, so long . . . gods, was she in for it.

"Goddess," Lorelei purred, spreading Naomi's legs with one of her own. "Goddess Lorelei." Lorelei locked her lips onto her girlfriend's, pinning both her wrists to the wall with one hand and tilting her neck upward with the other. She stepped away, drool connecting the girls' lips, shining iridescently in the dim light of the hallway. 

"Goddess Lorelei," Naomi repeated, the words rushing out of her mouth like smoke. "My Goddess."

"I'd trust you not to forget your place, Little Naomi," Lorelei said, her lips curling into her familiar smirk. Naomi melted under the gaze of her taller paramour. 

"My place i-is under you, where you see fit to put me, to work or to pain, to toil or to agony, collared, owned, loved," Naomi recited. Lorelei gushed, but she refused to show Naomi what exactly her devotion did to her. 

Lorelei drew forth a big, red ballgag and silk rope, smiling into Naomi's eyes. The taller girl then surprised her girlfriend with a tube of red lipstick. As carefully as she could muster, Lorelei painted Naomi's lips a dark, supple red, and then stuffed the gag in, tying it around her neck. The collar came next- not just any collar, but Naomi's collar. It fit her little throat perfectly, with one cold loop of steel pressing against the dark-skinned sub's trembling flesh. 

"Mmmf," Naomi mumbled, and Lorelei could hear the lust in the stifled expletive. 

"Get in the room, Naomi. On the bed. The rope will come then . . . I'd you continue to be so very, very good."

*** *** ***

Gloria was on fire, for all intents and purposes. Lorelei's passion and hunger for her sister was beyond anything she'd experienced. There was love, yes, and Gloria knew love- she truly adored and loved her husband- but it was this primal, fierce kind of lust that Lorelei forced upon her consciousness that she hadn't yet known. She knew Naomi was into the rougher side of things, but it came with a whole new category of emotions- trust, hunger, desire, wild euphoria. Lorelei felt more than happy when Naomi melted under her; she felt proper. It was practically heroin to her. 

There was that little voice in her head that she knew was hers, telling her to kiss Naomi- hard, with tongue- so Naomi would discover her body. But Lorelei was in control. So it seemed . . . she was always in control. Gloria wanted to cry, but couldn't even do that. She was an observer, a consciousness inside a body she could not direct. She watched hands that were not hers lift before her eyes and begin to truss up her little sister, and felt every negative emotion she had a name for. Lorelei was torturing her and didn't even know she was doing it.

But, this was an enlightening experience, Lorelei was not using Naomi. Lorelei LOVED Naomi. Everything about her, down to her core. 

That's it, Gloria thought. That's how I stop her. 

*** *** ***

Naomi simply couldn't make her way to the bedroom quickly enough. She picked up the usual sheet and threw it over the cage where Lucy, Ryan, and Sammi rested (at least, she saw Lucy and heard Ryan's gentle snoring), as even in her sexual rush she couldn't in good conscience involve Lucy with her twisted ankle, and Lorelei usually didn't like to have Ryan anywhere near her body unless she was in a really giving mood. 

Naomi leapt into bed, lying spread-eagle as Lorelei sauntered into the room, the widest of smiles on her face. "Well, someone is being very good today. Maybe Little Naomi will get to put her mouth to use this time." 

Naomi moaned happily, unable to vocalize what she really wanted to reply to that statement with. Lorelei quickly planted one of the heavy leather boots on her leg, and tied one of the lengths of silken rope around both Naomi's left arm and the bed post simultaneously. The right arm quickly followed, and Naomi was briefly confused- Lorelei still had three lengths of the silk rope in her hand. 

"Three?" was what she had tried to say, but it came out sounding more like "pwi?"

Lorelei chuckled, a mysterious grin on her face. "Yes, there are three more ropes, Little Naomi. I wonder what they may be for?"

Naomi writhed in anticipation, and Lorelei straddled her, leaving her back facing Naomi as she tied two of the remaining ropes around Naomi's legs and the remaining bed posts. "There we go. Now my little slave is ready to go," Lorelei teased happily. She put the final rope aside, leaving it temporarily over Naomi's eyes as a blindfold. 

"Now where should I start?" Lorelei asked gleefully, not moving from her place on Naomi's stomach. "Here, perhaps?" She asked, sinking her fingernails into Naomi's thigh, eliciting a low moan from behind the girl's ballgag. 

*** *** ***

Lucy stirred the moment the sheet plunged the cage into darkness. While she had never told Naomi this, she had never gotten over her fear of the dark, which was why she had a glow-in-the-dark ball with her. But, with where Sammi had been sleeping recently, the ball hadn't absorbed any light. 

The sheet meant that Lorelei was having her way with Naomi right now, so asking her owner or the redhead for a light source right now would be a bad idea, but she knew that Ryan had a flashlight. She crawled throughout the little house, Naomi's moans being less of a turn-on and being more scary- after all, they meant that Naomi couldn't save her from any trouble she got into now. "Ryan!" She whispered. "Ryan!"

The blond boy woke slowly, blinking, and he flipped on the flashlight Naomi had given him. Lucy noticed that his eyes were red, and his teeth were stained with vomit. "What happened to you?" Lucy whispered. 

"Not to me," Ryan replied, trembling. "To Sammi. Lorelei . . . killed her."

Lucy gasped. "Is that why . . . ?"

Ryan shook his head, and grabbed Lucy by the shoulders. "Lorelei is an Unbound. She can bring you back to life if you die. And then she can kill you again."

Lucy's blood froze. This was bad, catastrophic even. Even if Lorelei killed her, she could be brought back, good as new, so Naomi wouldn't suspect a thing. Lucy knew how much Naomi loved Lorelei, so she might even take Lorelei's word if it came up. "What do we . . . What can we . . . ?"

"Nothing," Ryan cut off the brunette, hugging her. "We're so fucked now. We have to be even more careful. We can't be alone with Lorelei, ever."

Lucy and Ryan began to cry, to the sound of Naomi's muffled screams of passion. 

*** *** ***

Naomi's eyes were half-lidded within moments. Her body was burning; sweaty, tense, alive. She hadn't felt like this in what felt like eons. Stress had made her tired, and exhaustion had robbed her of her libido; every time Lorelei had asked, Naomi had had to refuse. But this time, she hadn't asked. Lorelei had seen, demanded, and conquered- just like she used to, when they first started dating. Nothing made Naomi wetter; nothing else brought her here to deep subspace, where she belonged, under her redheaded mistress, where nothing else mattered. 

Lorelei's lovely black nails dug into her pet's thigh, and the dark-skinned girl squeaked in a wanton, muffled moan of combined pleasure and ecstasy. The redhead's crimson hair hung about her shoulders, curling over one of her eyes as she watched Naomi squirm and sputter from this barest of touching. "What's wrong, Little Naomi? Does it hurt? A muffled reply made Lorelei grin, and she worked her nails up Naomi's leg, closer to that gorgeous cluster of nerves on her inner thigh. Lorelei stopped, tapping her nails on Naomi's thigh, and Naomi whimpered in subservient protest. "You don't get pleasure for nothing. Don't be greedy . . ." Lorelei cooed, smacking Naomi's side. The sub under her cried and moaned, every sensation Lorelei brought to her amplified by the bondage. 

"Mht cn uh du?" Naomi pleaded through her gag. Lorelei laughed, a truly sweet sound that rocked Naomi to her core. She felt her juices flow again, rushing to meet Lorelei's drumming fingers. Lorelei grabbed the top of Naomi's head, forcing the blindfolded girl to arch her neck back and tense up. 

"It's simple," Lorelei moaned, biting her red lip in anticipation, "Don't move, don't resist, and don't breathe until I get mine." She leaned forward and straddled Naomi's face. The dark-skinned girl couldn't see her, but every other sense worked- tasting her sweat, smelling her body, hearing her purrs, feeling her heat. Naomi's world was Lorelei. The redhead gently lowered herself onto Naomi's ballgag, growled, and began rocking back and forth. 

Lorelei curled her fingers into Naomi's hair, intentionally pulling a bit and giggling as sensation built within her. While not terribly effective, it was power-inducing beyond compare, as she simultaneously smothered her girlfriend and used her like a sex toy. Lorelei's toned body squirmed delicately and her breath rose, quiet moans escaping her soft lips. Naomi held her position, trying to roll the gag along where she knew Lorelei's most sensitive nerves were. Suddenly, her eyes snapped open under her blindfold and she screamed into her gag- Lorelei had worked a finger underneath her and was teasing her asshole. 

"L-Lrly. Gordrs  . . . Lrily." Naomi panted. Lorelei grinned hungrily and bucked hard, shoving her finger inside Naomi as she came. Naomi's muffled screams echoed inside her, and she moaned loudly, shaking and quaking as her ecstasy exploded outward. She snarled, her expression all lust-fueled abandon, and she tore Naomi's gag out. 

"Lick me now, pet. Lick me now . . . and taste your reward." She giggled, her breath hot, and she held Naomi's hair, giving the girl better access to her prize. 

*** *** ***

"Wh- where . . . Where is Sammi, though?" Ryan asked, looking around. Lucy raised and lowered a shoulder hollowly. 

"Who knows?" She said dully. "Do we really want to know?"

Ryan trembled at his various thoughts, each more horrible than the last. "No . . . no we don't. Lucy . . . What if- what if Lorelei gets Naomi in on this?! Imagine . . . she never let Lorelei play with us because she was afraid that we'd be hurt, b-but if Lorelei can just fix us . . ."

Lucy nodded, gulping. "I- I still don't think Naomi would want us to feel the pain, though . . . Sammi might not be so lucky."

Ryan swallowed hard. "God, I can't imagine being her the last couple of days. You didn't see, Lucy, it . . . she . . . horrible . . . Lorelei was brutal."

Lucy sat down and held her knees close to her chest. "Y-yeah. I can imagine." Ryan looked up at the sheet covering the cage as Lorelei's screams reached a fever pitch. "Wow, they're really going at it. If Lorelei gets Naomi into the right mood . . . we should probably hide."

Lucy whimpered. They should probably hide now. 

*** *** ***

Sammi had not been exactly religious prior to her life as an insect-sized person. After becoming this size, every moment was a religious experience. She was convinced that Naomi was Naturia, or perhaps Lumine- a benevolent being who watched over her and kept her safe when she could. Sammi knew exactly what Lorelei was, though- Lorelei was Irae, better known in some circles as Judgement, or Wrath. The deity who some said took orders from Tenebria, others said worked alone, but one thing was certain: Irae would take people she didn't particularly liked and condemn them to a personalized torment. 

Lorelei even sounded like Irae. It fit.

Sammi was currently being condemned to face the utter pain of dissolving away endlessly, as this horrible being raped her gentle protector. She pounded her fists against the stomach lining again and again, begging to be let out.

"I'll be obedient, I will never say the word again, just LET ME OUT!" That was her last coherent sentence as she broke down in sobs, having given up on life. If she was ever let out of here, she would never talk back again. This torment had been far more than enough.

Samantha Raleigh had died for the last time. Toy simply wished to add to her Goddess's pleasure.

*** *** ***

Lorelei felt the fluttering in her stomach die down, which drove her even wilder than dominating her girlfriend had. She had to feel more, had to go further. But what . . . ah.

Lorelei reached over to the cage, cursing as it fell on its side, just out of her reach. She couldn't have both Naomi under her and Lucy inside Naomi.

Decisions, decisions . . .

End Notes:

I have like 3 references for co-written chapters, and one is super obvious, and the other I can't make funny.

Review!

Games, Pt. 2 - Everyone by TheChoreographer
Author's Notes:

You get some smut, and you get some smut, EVERYBODY GETS SOME SMUT

*** 

Lucy scrambled, screaming as she felt the whole dollhouse shift. Something had smacked into the side of the bars with enough force to knock the whole cage to the floor. Ryan groaned as a chair landed on him; the two tinies now lay, bruised and uncertain, on one of their walls.

“Wh-whazza...what was...” They heard Naomi's faint mumbling; the crashing sound must have brought her down from her high.

 

“Shh, shh, Little One,” Lorelei purred, stroking her sub's face. “I accidentally knocked the cage over. Your pets are fine, I'm sure...”

 

“Can...can you...check...m-my Goddess?” Naomi asked. Lorelei groaned, she'd been so close; Naomi's tongue was basically witchcraft. “I d-daresay I'm not...going anywhere...” She smiled cheekily up at her Goddess, gently testing the tautness of the ropes that bound her. The half-lidded, panting expression was not something Lorelei could readily say no to.

 

“Fiiine,” Lorelei teased. “Stay. Put. Or. Else.” She tapped Naomi's nose with each word, causing Naomi to giggle a bit. Lorelei forced herself off Naomi and onto the floor, scooping up the cage and returning it to its rightful position. Lucy and Ryan gave another shout of fear as the world, again, gyrated and moved. Lorelei opened up the cage and began hastily rearranging their furniture.

 

“Be careful!” Lucy shouted, even though she knew Lorelei couldn't understand her. Ryan, however, was like a deer caught in the headlights. He stared at Lorelei with such wide-eyed, soul-wrenching terror that Lucy was afraid his heart was about to implode.

 

“I know, it's unfair, isn't it,” Lorelei cooed, a strand of drool dripping into the cage. Ryan screamed and recoiled by five relative feet, hiding behind a chair. Lorelei either didn't notice anything different about his behavior or didn't care. “You've been forced to listen to us all night...maybe I should give you another chance. C'mere.” Lucy locked eyes with Ryan, petrified, but she knew better than to try to fight a turned-on Lorelei.

 

The redhead's long fingers curled around her prize, and Lucy mumbled a fearful last word to Ryan as she was lifted out of the cage. Lucy yelped; something was seriously wrong with her leg. Her ankle. She had twisted it before, yes...she remembered doing that to lure Naomi away from Lorelei. The strangest sensation was brimming through her body. It was like warm bugs were fluttering all around her bruised skin, covering her in little pinpricks that were not exactly unpleasant, but certainly unfamiliar. Just as soon as they had begun, they ended, and all pain was gone. Normally this would be cause for the celebration of a miracle, but Lucy felt nothing but cold dread.

 

Ryan wasn't lying, or just having nightmares, as Lucy hoped – Lorelei was actually an Unbound. Well there went Lucy's dreams about getting revenge on a six-inch Lorelei...but, she thought with a concerned whimper, that was probably the least of her worries. The titanic redhead carried her six-inch plaything over to Naomi, who gently stirred.

 

“N-no...Lucy's hurt, Lor...” Naomi complained. Lorelei traced a finger along Naomi's jawline gently, which made the blindfolded girl shudder with pleasure.

 

“Goddess Lor,” Lorelei corrected with a purr and a tap on Naomi's nose. “Lucy's fine. She wants to play. Practically begged me. Right? Tell Little Naomi you want to play.”

 

Lucy's new fear of Lorelei overwhelmed her. “I-I want to play! Please, let me play, Naomi...” She put on her most innocent, hopeful voice. Naomi's giggle, despite the situation, rippled through her pleasurably. Lorelei grinned and resumed her position above Naomi's mouth.

 

“Okay, okay...” Naomi whimpered. “B-but...if you need t-to stop...please tell me.”

 

Lorelei tugged Naomi's leash, forcing the dark-skinned girl to arch and gasp. “I'm sure she'll be eager to. Now, then,” She gripped Lucy, feeling a pang of power-driven ardor as she lowered the girl towards Naomi's struggling toes. “Kiss. A pet for my pet...how amusing.”

 

Lucy began her ministrations, kissing and licking Naomi's soft, sensitive toes, crawling between two of them and practically wrapping herself around one. Naomi cooed and writhed in pleasure, twisting underneath Lorelei. Her tongue slipped into the redhead's pussy slowly, and Lorelei closed her eyes to the ecstasy. Waves of pleasure washed upon her shores, overtaking the dominatrix entirely. Professional though she was, it was difficult to maintain an aura of cool indifference when something as blessed as Naomi's tongue worked its magic upon her.

 

“I will never get used to this,” Lorelei panted. “Such a good girl...” She tangled her long fingers in Naomi's hair and bit her lip hard. Slowly, her breath became heavier, wetter. Naomi kissed, slurped, nibbled and licked, finding both nerve centers on either side and slipping her tongue up to Lorelei's clit. The pale girl bucked, her scream exquisite, and she giggled softly as the pleasure sent electric sparks through her nervous system. “By Darkness, Little Naomi! What are you even doing down there...”

 

Lucy squirmed. Terrified though she was, she was very glad Lorelei had appointed her the task of pleasing Naomi...there was so much Naomi to please. The sub's dark skin was a playground of nerve endings and wonderful tastes to little Lucy; the tiny brunette kissed and licked every spot on Naomi's trembling foot, and then ran over to complete her task on the other one. Naomi felt every lick, every kiss, every last little blessing Lucy administered, and her moans and purrs were lost inside Lorelei. She clapped her hands over her ears as Lorelei screamed, her orgasm powerful and shuddering. Lorelei collapsed forward, resting her palms against the wall and arching deeply, gently grinding her shaking body on Naomi's dutiful tongue.

 

“Mmmm,” Naomi purred, licking up Lorelei's cum. “Fuck yeah.”

 

Lorelei extracted herself from above Naomi and removed the sub's blindfold temporarily. She tugged the leash forward, forcing Naomi to painfully arch against her tied-down limbs, and grinned savagely into her pet's face. Naomi melted again, staring at all that was Lorelei and forgetting all that was not.

 

“Say the words,” Lorelei said silkily. She reached over and lit a candle, and Naomi's cunt tingled in anticipation, and then her body sang as two fingers traced the nerves just outside her opening. Naomi cooed and her dark eyes pleaded more. But slowly, the soaking fingers retracted, and Little Naomi squeaked. “Say them.” Lorelei commanded.

 

Naomi's eyes half closed and she let out a damp exhalation. “My p-place...my place...is...under you, wh-where...where you see f-f...,” Naomi bucked forward, trying to impale herself on Lorelei's fingers. “G-Gods! F-Fit...to put me...! Goddess...to w-work...oh! or...t-to pain...to...to...toil...” She cried out, her body begging for more as Lorelei coaxed every drop of ecstasy from her. “Toil! or...to a-agony...aaah! Col...collared...o-owned...” Lorelei pushed her fingers in to the knuckle, and Naomi's scream was loud, long and entrancing. “Loved.”

 

Lucy wet her lips. Lorelei wasn't playing around tonight...

 

As the candle heated up and melted slowly, Lorelei fingered her little pet. Naomi moaned, twisted, arched and praised Lorelei's every motion. Her tongue hung out and she moaned, giggled and gasped, her eyes snapping open and fluttering shut in wanton abandonment. Lucy had stopped her duties, instead watching from atop her toes as the living mountain she'd set about to please rumbled and quaked beneath her. Suddenly, Naomi's eyes widened as far as they could, and Lorelei's expression turned smug, playful, and dangerous, all at once.

 

“Hold it.” Lorelei commanded. Naomi's eyes pleaded her Goddess.

 

“G-Goddess, I...,” Naomi squeaked.

 

“Hold. It.” Lorelei said softly, letting each word roll off her tongue. Naomi bit her lip hard enough to bleed, clenched her eyes shut, and cried softly, letting out the tiniest, highest-pitched whimper, and then shrieked as her orgasm exploded through her body. Lorelei withdrew her fingers, licking them clean as Naomi's powerful climax shook her whole body. Her eyes opened slowly, and then widened in apology.

 

“Goddess...m-my Goddess Lorelei, I'm s-so...so sorry...,” She pleaded. “Pl-please don't be angry with Little Naomi...”

 

Lorelei didn't immediately respond. She instead reached over to the table and picked up the candle, sighing. She reached over to the table and picked up the ball gag...and then glanced at Lucy, whose blood froze instantly.

 

*** *** ***

 

Euphoria.

 

That was a good word for it. Exhilaration, intoxication, vindication. These were all terms that applied to, despite her deepest wishes, what Gloria was feeling right now. The sheer volume of endorphins rushing through Lorelei's mind made her nearly giddy. Gloria felt all of Lorelei's emotions at once – fear of rejection turned to the joviality of acceptance. Crippling doubt turned to seductive confidence. Consuming worry turned to relaxed intimacy. She was with her Naomi, and that was all that mattered.

 

Their relationship was a deeper thing than Gloria even began to think the psychotic redhead had the capacity for. Naomi wasn't a chewtoy, or a worshipper – well, at least not in a nonconsensual sense – she was a lover; what she felt for the tall, pale girl was reciprocated in earnest by her. It was difficult for her to piece Lorelei together as a whole, as this double-sided creature that had earned her damaged sister's trust so vividly, and had only moments before swallowed a girl whole and screaming, and shortly after that murdered Gloria herself.

 

None of this made sense. Unbound were so weird, so different, so very, very wrong.

 

Gloria again tried to fight off the emotions that flooded her mind, from Lorelei's directly to her own. She tried to resist against things like ecstasy, sadism and hunger. She watched, again a captive to Lorelei's vision, as the girl focused upon tiny Lucy. Gloria felt something alien to her; she wanted to grab the little thing, to twist it into unnatural forms and ruin its doll-like appearance, mar its tiny perfection. She wanted to reduce it to a crying mess under her, to transform something beautiful into a wreck of its former self. These horrific thoughts floated through her mind, but finally, she settled on an old favorite. Gloria watched, horrified, as one of Lorelei's comparatively enormous hands gripped little Lucy and forced the little girl into Naomi's open mouth, trapping her in with the big, red ballgag.

 

“You know the rules,” Gloria felt herself say. “Don't bite, and don't swallow.”

 

By Lumine, this girl's so fucked up! Gloria thought.

 

Aren't I just? A second voice replied to her own thoughts. Gloria struggled to comprehend. Did Lorelei know? Was she aware? Was this on purpose? No...but it is very, very curious.

 

Gloria trembled. That was far from good.

 

*** *** ***

 

Naomi screamed. A drop of hot wax came down on her breast, the searing drops dripping slowly towards her engorged nipple, her masochism's limits being danced upon. She felt Lucy fluttering around in her mouth, baptized in saliva, and she pinned the little girl to her cheek with her tongue – not to hurt her, but to save her. Naomi's eyes pleaded her Goddess, who towered above her and grinned hungrily, looking every bit the succubus Naomi knew she was.

 

Drip. Scream. Drip. Louder scream. Moment of hesitation...three...four...five...six seconds...drip. Scream, loud and pained; a squirming of the sub's body. The next drip came down perfectly on Naomi's nipple. The sensation exploded through Naomi, and she squeezed her eyes shut against the ecstatic pain. Lorelei tsked and put the candle away, tracing her fingers along Naomi's jaw again.

 

“You okay, Naomi...?” Lorelei asked, breaking the roleplay for just a moment. Naomi nodded, her eyes wide. Lorelei pulled her gag out, and carefully extracted the drenched Lucy. “Oh, and you're fine, it seems.”

 

Lucy whimpered under Lorelei's gaze. “I l-love it in there...” She wasn't lying, actually.

 

“Goddess,” Naomi begged. Her eyes said it before her lips did. “F-Fuck me.”

 

“Oh,” Lorelei said, leaning down and arching slowly, her curvy breasts mashing against her sub's. “Is that what you want, hm?”

 

“Yes,” Naomi breathed. “Yes!”

 

“Little Naomi wants her cunt filled...”

 

“Gods, yes! Please...” Naomi begged, curling her toes in desire.

 

“She wants her pussy pounded...her hole made mine...”

 

“It is yours, it's always been yours, please, Goddess Lorelei, my Goddess, beautiful Goddess, Queen of my flesh and soul, p-please...” Naomi cried. Lorelei grinned her ecstatic, savage grin and stepped away, returning moments later with a long thick strap-on tied around her. Naomi visibly gushed.

 

“Lucy,” Lorelei said to the tiny girl. She deposited the little thing on Naomi's stomach. “See to her clit.” Lorelei untied Naomi's legs if only for a second, looping the ropes instead to hooks on the ceiling so Naomi was forced into a wide-spread, exposed position. Bracing herself, Lorelei growled as she forced the strap-on, inch by inch, into Naomi. The sub pleaded, moaned, begged, screamed and gasped in that order, taking every inch and cooing her approval. Lorelei closed her hands around Naomi's throat, and began to thrust slowly.

 

“O-oh. Oh. Oh my...goodness...” Naomi squirmed. Lucy lay across her, lapping at her clit and playing with her nerves, watching with wide eyes as Lorelei's enormous toy slid in and out of her best friend. “G-Goddess...fuck mme into the bed...”

 

“Oh, Little Naomi,” Lorelei replied, smirking. “You need to beg harder than that.” She pulled the strap-on out until only the tip remained to tease Naomi's outer nerves. She bucked and thrashed, but screamed loud as Lorelei plunged it back inside her. Lucy yelped as Naomi twisted, but maintained her position. In no time at all, Naomi came, her body shaking and her mouth wide in a silent scream, arching deep. Lorelei didn't let up for a moment.

 

Lucy screamed as Lorelei's fingers closed around her. Growling, Lorelei slid the little thing under her strap-on, forcing Lucy against her own pussy. Lucy whimpered as she was slid along her inside nerves, and Lorelei moaned softly, pounding Naomi harder now that Lucy's stability was no longer a factor. Naomi squirmed, wriggling her toes and grasping the ropes binding her wrists. Lucy screamed again, backpedaling from Lorelei's gushing cunt. Her eyes narrowed in her own pleasure as she watched Naomi scream, thrash, and buck forward, coming again and again and again...

 

Suddenly, it was done. Naomi's orgasms had turned into weak whimpers, and the girl lay under her Goddess, broken and spent. Lorelei extracted Lucy, covered in her juices, and cleaned her off with her tongue, a process Lucy enjoyed. Perhaps there was nothing to fear from Lorelei after all...so long as Lorelei had Sammi to slaughter instead.

 

Lorelei untied Naomi and cradled her, resting the dark-skinned girl's head against her bosom. She retrieved a glass of water and let Naomi down slowly, bringing her from the tantric high of subspace into the gentle rest of aftercare. Naomi drifted off quietly, resting her head against her pillow as she slipped off Lorelei's flesh, her hands intertwined with Lorelei's. Lorelei smiled affectionately, kissing Naomi's forehead and slipping the covers over her.

 

“I'll be back soon, love,” Lorelei purred, kissing her again. “I've gotta use the bathroom and get out of this corset.” She brimmed with ecstasy. Her sexuality had been vindicated, her body had been pleasured beyond words, and she'd had the exquisite pleasure of fucking Naomi into an intoxicated mess...all while Samantha Raleigh died inside her over and over. What a fucking night.

 

“Don't be long...” Naomi barely mumbled.

 

*** *** ***

 

Sammi was on all fours. Her body screamed. It burnt, stung and smelled horrific. She was crawling sightlessly through a singing puddle, her hands torturous every time she put them down in the stuff. Above her, Lorelei wiped her mouth clean and washed the taste of vomit away.

 

“Well,” The redhead said. “That was easily my least favorite part of that whole thing. Hey. I'm up here.” She poked Sammi, and the healing surged through her, restoring her sight and her reasoning. Sammi collapsed, just outside of the puddle of acid in the sink, and looked up at Lorelei weakly.

 

“Goddess,” She moaned. “Goddess, I'm so sorry, I'll never say it again.”

 

“No shit,” Lorelei spat. “Clean yourself up.” She turned on the water and let the little thing have an impromptu shower.

 

“Thank you for forgiving me, Goddess.” Sammi muttered, her head down.

 

“Yeah, we'll see how well you follow orders tomorrow, Sammi.” Lorelei said, flushing the toilet to convince Naomi.

 

“Sammi died, Goddess,” She replied. “I am Toy.”

 

Lorelei smiled for the first time at Samantha Raleigh, picking her up and depositing the little girl in the cage. Lucy looked from Lorelei to Sammi, a mixture of concern and hate playing across her face. Lorelei grinned at them both, and then remembered a certain someone under her tongue. She glanced at Naomi; the dark-skinned girl was fast asleep, hard.

 

“Now then,” Lorelei muttered. “What am I to do with you?”

 

End Notes:

YEAH GO TEAM GO

Thanks for reading, please review, yadda yadda.

Approval- Lorelei, Gloria, Naomi by Silent-One
Author's Notes:

Can I get a DAMN on that last chapter, though?

Anyway, the smut goes on pause for a bit, because there's still plot to rectify. 

Lorelei pulled Gloria's body out of her mouth, and tried her hardest to be angry at the two-inch-high girl between her fingers. However, given just how amazing this past hour or so (if not more- Lorelei hadn't really been paying attention to the time) had been, she could only really seriously be mildly irritated and wholly embarrassed. 

Among all the things that got Lorelei's motor running, exhibitionism was not really one of them. Yes, the redhead didn't really care if someone knew what she was doing (especially if what she was doing was pleasing the girlfriend she still wasn't sure she would still be dating in a week), but the knowledge that someone had been watching- especially someone like her girlfriend's sister- was enough to get Lorelei to blush like a schoolgirl. 

"Why were you watching me and Naomi?" Lorelei asked in disbelief. 

Gloria had quickly gotten back to being nearly herself once Lorelei returned her to the land of the living. "You're the one who connected me to your nervous system, I didn't do anything. I was dead, remember."

Lorelei processed the information, and froze. "My nervous system? But that means-"

"I felt everything," Gloria finished with a shudder. "The tightness of the corset, Samantha's desperate pounding in your stomach, and everything Naomi did to you."

Lorelei processed the information she had just heard. She had just, in essence, forced Gloria to undergo the full experience of sex with Naomi. More than that, she had made Gloria go through the whole thing as Lorelei, meaning that the dark-skinned girl before her had, on some level, even been forced to enjoy it. This was a whole new kind of rush of power for Lorelei, and she was tempted to do it this way again.

"I had thought you were like Rebecca or Sammi. That you were just using her," Gloria said sadly, "and for that I apologize. Your desperate love for her is just as strong as hers is for you."

Lorelei almost obliterated Gloria in her hand for daring insinuate that she would ever hurt Naomi as badly as some of her ex-girlfriends had, but softened. This was Naomi's sister, who had been against the relationship from the beginning, finally admitting that Lorelei might possibly be able to stay with Naomi. "I told you when we met that I love her," Lorelei said, legitimately softly. 

*** *** ***

Gloria had it. Post-orgasmic Lorelei was much easier to work with. Gloria realized that what had made Lorelei so difficult to deal with was her anger and constant sexual frustration- and, for now at least, both were minimized as much as possible. "Then why are you lying to her?" Gloria felt bold enough to ask.

Lorelei was taken aback, but Gloria had hit exactly the right nerve- she didn't die a second time. 

"I can't tell her the truth," Lorelei trembled, finally looking like a human being with weaknesses, rather than a being of rage and destruction. "I can't handle Naomi being disappointed in me. I can't handle her leaving me."

Before Gloria could continue this very fruitful conversation, Lorelei's insecurities kicked into high gear. "And she's been lying to me for longer," Lorelei said darkly, anger crossing her features. "That bitch Sammi was going to take her away from me."

Well, that explains that, Gloria thought. "You know Naomi. She would never try to hurt anyone. Even if she were to break up with you, it would only be because she thought you could do better- and believe me, she wasn't. As far as Naomi is concerned, she got lucky and miraculously found a goddess that loved her."

Lorelei looked suspiciously at Gloria. "You know what she hasn't been telling me?"

Gloria threw up her hands. "It's not my secret to tell. Besides, I doubt she'll be able to keep it for long. She's not good with trying to withhold information." Gloria felt prepared to make her final move. "I still have one major problem with your relationship, though."

Lorelei narrowed her eyes. "What?" She asked dangerously. 

"You're lying to my sister," Gloria said with finality. "Many people have come into my office because their self-esteem began to fall, all because they felt their significant other didn't trust them."

Lorelei looked concerned, almost scared. "What do I do?"

Checkmate."For starters, you can return me and Ms. Raleigh to normal, and we can go home. Then, I'm going to need you to come clean to Naomi, about everything. You can just say what you did, or you can give her your reasons- as long as you're honest with her." Gloria sighed, as if she didn't want to say this last part. "Lastly, you're going to need some serious psychological counseling. As a favor to Naomi, I'll do it. Pro bono." Gloria glanced up at Lorelei. 

Lorelei bit her lip in anguish. "About that . . . Remember how Naomi said a shrunken person or object can only be returned to normal within 72 hours?"

Gloria's blood ran cold. She knew that rule all too well, as Naomi had accidentally left some of her things small for too long, which was why they were now furniture in the home for Lucy, Ryan, and Sammi. "Have I been in your mouth that long?" She asked nervously. 

Lorelei shook her head, and Gloria released a breath she hadn't been aware she was holding. "But Sammi was shrunk on Friday," Lorelei said softly. 

Gloria laughed, relieved. "It's only Sunday, she hasn't been shrunk that long. 60 hours, tops."

"I kinda wanted to give Naomi her shot at punishing Sammi," Lorelei said. "The bitch broke her heart and snorted it up her nose. She should be able to get even."

Gloria looked Lorelei in the eye. "You think Naomi would be okay with that?"

Lorelei's shoulders rolled in a shrug. "I should at least give her the opportunity. Besides, she's too far gone. You saw."

Gloria nodded, remembering how Sammi had so freely referred to herself as Toy- had said Samantha Raleigh was dead. "I'm sure that the damage might eventually be undone with counseling. However, suddenly returning to normal size might snap her mind further. I suppose leaving Sammi as she is isn't too bad for now. However, she should come to counseling, as well."

Lorelei nodded. "I can do that."

\\\30 Minutes Later//////

Gloria was glad to return to normal size, although her clothes were soaked. Given that both Lorelei and Naomi seriously outdid her in the bust department, she couldn't exactly wear either of their clothes. So, she walked to her car, her shoes squishing all the way. 

Lorelei was no longer a threat- in fact, she could have Naomi. Now that she wasn't a dangerous variable, the two could be reasonably trusted to raise one another's spirits, and their respective insecurities would handle dragging them lower. Gloria felt satisfied that she had won the day. 

*** *** ***

Naomi stirred; it was late, and Lorelei had joined her in bed. She shifted, hugging her girlfriend close and kissing her on the forehead. "I'm sorry I haven't been able to do this more often. One more week, and I'll have my paycheck, and I can quit."

Lorelei giggled. "Good. I don't think I could stand any more of you holding out on me."

Naomi immediately felt guilty. Here Lorelei was, loving her as she always did, and she was perpetuating a lie about a new car she didn't need.

"Naomi?" Lorelei asked quietly. 

"Hm." Naomi responded, giving Lorelei an all-access go ahead.

"There's something I need to tell you . . ."

End Notes:

Drumroll please!

Absolution -- Naomi, Lorelei & Gloria by TheChoreographer
Author's Notes:

Hey, check it out -- I can write other things than sadism and smut.

***

Naomi gently tilted her head to the side, her wavy hair shifting gently. Her dark eyes studied her redheaded love, shiny lips open in curiosity. Lorelei's tongue felt like lead – this was it. Naomi would leave her for sure; who wanted to date a monster? Naomi saw her uncertainty, her hesitation, and gently cradled Lorelei's hands with her own. Much to her surprise, tears welled up in the redhead's eyes.

 

“Lor...what is it?” Naomi asked, her voice hinted by puzzlement and concern.

 

Lorelei blinked the tears away, trembling. “I shrunk Sammi,” She breathed. The air in the room became as heavy as her tongue; Lorelei cringed at the universe around her that threatened to eclipse her very soul. Naomi gave her a look that was all misunderstanding and confusion, but she did not release Lorelei's hands. “It was me.”

 

Naomi put a hand to her chin. “But...how?” She actively chose to avoid the lies and deception, instead trying to analyze it like Gloria did, and pretended for Lorelei's sake that it didn't hurt like hell. This is it, Naomi thought. This is what I've been doing to her.

 

Lorelei stood up and left for a moment, stopping only to kiss Naomi on the forehead shakily, tears running down her pale face. She came back in with the shrink gun, gently depositing it in Naomi's lap. The dark-skinned girl held the device gently, her eyes widening as she beheld the vial of Lucy's blood, and understood.

 

“You made this...?” Naomi asked, looking up at Lorelei. Lorelei nodded numbly, new sobs shaking her. The tall redhead slumped out of her chair, defeated and broken by her own jealousy, her own anger, again. She hated herself in that moment; she wanted to die, to crawl under a rock where her fucked-up desires couldn't hurt anyone again.

 

“I sh-shrunk her,” Lorelei sobbed, clinging to her own knees. “You...you're a bad liar, Naomi,” She said with the briefest hint of a smile. Naomi's stomach plummeted. “You d-didn't need a new car; I...it's not that I didn't trust you. I just didn't trust...her.”

 

Naomi nodded, listening intently to everything Lorelei was saying. In all her years, she'd never seen the redhead this exposed.

 

“I f-followed you,” Lorelei said, and when Naomi raised her eyebrows, Lorelei cried again. “I know! I'm so, so sorry, I...I followed you, I wanted to know what you were doing, why you were different, and I saw her and I just...I just...did it. I didn't hesitate...I didn't stop to think...and gods, Naomi, the things I've done to her...”

 

Naomi reflexively clinched her fist. She remembered fondly the things that she and Lorelei played out – macro fantasies; Lorelei at hundreds of feet tall, or with whole harems of tinies to butcher and use. Lorelei, angry and jealous at a woman who had hurt Naomi so badly...it was easy for Naomi to piece together what Sammi had been through in the last couple of days.

 

“Is she dead, Lorelei?” Naomi asked hollowly. Lorelei lost it at the tone of the voice, collapsing into a heap on the floor in quaking, trembling sobs.

 

“Please, d-don't hate me. She's not, b-but I did...there's something else.” Lorelei choked. “I didn't know, I s-swear, not until I...hurt her...and I...I...” She looked to the side, trembling and pawing at the floor. “I'm...Unbound.”

 

Naomi's eyes widened further than they had ever before. She gaped at Lorelei. “You're...what?!

 

“I fix p-people, I...can heal them. Even bring them back from the dead....” Lorelei mumbled. “As S-Sammi learned. Naomi, I k-killed her...fuck, I don't know...seven times? Maybe? She's just...broken. Shattered. Because I th-thought you were leaving me...I thought she was stealing you away! I l-love you, but you loved her, and I...”

 

Naomi cradled Lorelei's face, wiping away the tears that streaked down it. Lorelei trembled; she felt unworthy of the dark hands that cradled her, unworthy of anything except a padded room and a lethal injection. In hate of herself she clawed at her arms, and Naomi took both her hands and held fast, not allowing Lorelei to sink her black nails into herself again.

 

“Stop...stop, Lorelei!” Naomi protested. “That's...you...I mean, that's really messed up...but...I'm not...I'm not going to leave you for Samantha, or anyone else. Just...stop, okay? Stop. No more killing, please? Not for real,” She held Lorelei to her chest, rocking the redhead back and forth. Lorelei clung to Naomi, tears still streaming. “Is she still shrunken, Lorelei? Is she still small?” Naomi asked. Lorelei nodded, her face red and puffy.

 

“S-she...yeah. She wants to...she willingly submitted to me. I broke her...” Lorelei said flatly. Naomi rose an eyebrow at the last statement, so Lorelei told her everything. She told her about her rules, about her psychological abuse; about discovering her powers and abusing those too. She told Naomi about crushing and drowning her, about biting her apart, about swallowing her whole. Naomi listened the whole time, her body trembling as she was caught between disgust and arousal. On one hand, it was the realization of every power fantasy she shared with Lorelei...on the other hand, it was real pain to a real person, someone she knew and at one point loved...

 

Someone who'd hurt her badly.

 

“I haven't grown her back, yet...she's still got a few hours before her time is up. B-but...she wants to serve, and I thought...” Lorelei began, looking up at Naomi from the floor. “I thought you'd want to play with her.”

 

Naomi rose an eyebrow, but she had one last thing to cover – she had a feeling that Lorelei had not stopped at Samantha. Lorelei's addiction to power was too great. “Lorelei, please be honest with me,” Naomi said, wincing internally at the cruel irony of the statement. “Did you shrink and kill Gloria, too?”

 

Lorelei sobbed again. Naomi sat there, her face emotionless while every conceivable emotion warred within her. But Lorelei's voice brought her back to reality.

 

“N-Nowhere near as bad as Sammi! It was only once, and we've...we've reconciled,” Lorelei said, trembling anew. “She's downstairs...we talked it out...she's going to...t-to help me. For free.”

 

Naomi stared at her girlfriend incredulously. “You mean to tell me you guys made up because you killed her?!” She gasped.

 

“Well, actually...yeah...basically.” Lorelei mumbled weakly.

 

“When she was dead, she...somehow got bonded to my nervous system.” Lorelei said, biting her lip involuntarily. “She...she understood me, and saw my love for you...and she believes me now. I think. I d-don't know if she forgives me...but...she'll help m-me...as a favor to you.”

 

Naomi felt a wave of warmth come over her; her two words were finally meshing. Lorelei might not have Gloria's blessing, but if she had more than her contempt and hatred, it was a great start. She had a massive urge to run down to her sister, but her eyes stayed on Lorelei. The redhead was crying again.

 

“Lorelei, my Goddess, my love,” Naomi said, cradling her again. “Why...wh-why are you crying again...?”

 

“You're so fucking good to me! What's wrong with you?! I'm a monster!” Lorelei cried.

 

Naomi stared her down, frowned, and slapped her, hard. Lorelei blinked, her face stinging, and she brought a hand to where Naomi had struck her. The dark-skinned girl glared daggers into Lorelei's eyes. “Never say that again. What you did was wrong, yes, hell, if it came out you'd go to prison for a long time. But I forgive you. Gloria forgives you. You need to forgive you.”

 

“Samantha never will,” Lorelei said hollowly. “B-but...you think that's okay?”

 

“Tell you what, Lorelei,” Naomi said, her eyes closing as she kissed her paramour's trembling lips. “Go get Sammi, and we'll ask her. I have to go talk to Gloria...” She stood up, kissed Lorelei's forehead, and walked downstairs. Trembling in both fear and anticipation, Lorelei reached into the cage, maneuvered around Lucy, and lifted Sammi out, who greeted her for the first time with wanton joy.

 

*** *** ***

 

“And that's all of it?” Naomi said. Gloria had told her everything, filling in the spots that Lorelei had left out. Gloria nodded, sipping her tea quietly.

 

“I can't say it wasn't traumatic,” Gloria said quietly. “But I'll live.”

 

“Do you forgive her?” Naomi asked, twiddling her green streaked hair. Gloria sighed.

 

“Not right now, but I know what she means to you, Naomi,” Gloria said bitterly. “And...what you mean to her. It's real. She might go full psycho if you leave her. I think it's in society's best interest that I help you girls out.”

 

Naomi giggled a bit, and Gloria smiled. The two girls hugged, finally able to agree. Gloria locked eyes with her sister, stroking her face.

 

“Thank you, Gloria,” Naomi said. She looked down and sighed. “I'm s-sorry, for what she did. For what you...had to experience.”

 

Gloria nodded. “It was enlightening, to say the least...she's your Goddess, maybe, but you're her anchor. Without you, she'd drift away.” These words brought a smile to Naomi's face, and she trembled. She cried happy tears into Gloria's shoulder, who held her and smiled.

 

“I'll leave you two alone, I think.” Gloria said, smiling. “Go to her. Please. And...be gentle, on Ms. Raleigh. I know she hurt you, but...she's been through a lot.”

 

Naomi nodded, wiping tears away, and bid Gloria goodbye. Her older sister left, and Naomi watched the car pull away. Brimming with emotion, Naomi walked up the steps, her heart set on the proposal. All was well, all was good; after this, how could her lie hurt Lorelei? It would only erase the girl's fears. This night would be guiltless, it would be faultless; it would be vindication, validation, the two girls, Goddess and Anchor, and the little one between them.

 

Naomi crossed the threshold, and gazed upon the naked Lorelei. The redhead shakily held out her hand, offering the two-inch blonde to her. Naomi looked upon her and her breath left her. A fantasy she'd never dare act upon was here for her perusal.

 

“Lumine?” Sammi asked, looking upward. “Goddess...” She whimpered.

 

“Oh, Lorelei,” Naomi said, taking the little girl into her hand. “You taught her reverence.”

 

“My Little Naomi,” Lorelei said, cradling her love and kissing her. “I taught her much more than that.”

 

End Notes:

Let the fun begin.

Thanks for reading!

Positive Emotions- Lorelei, Naomi, Sammi by Silent-One
Author's Notes:

I was left in charge of the smut chapter. 

I am so, so sorry. 

Naomi looked down at Sammi's two-inch-tall form in her hand and bit her lip. On the one hand, Sammi had already been traumatized, and Naomi couldn't in good conscience harm her more. On the other, Sammi had viciously broken her heart once- and Naomi felt the urge to prove that saying about a woman scorned. Back to the first hand, she had loved Sammi once- had joked with her, kissed her, slept with her- and felt terrible about just using her. Returning to the other, however, she now knew she couldn't harm Sammi- Lorelei was completely capable of restoring the itty-bitty blonde to peak physical condition even if Naomi accidentally killed her. 

What made Naomi's decision for her, though, was Lorelei. The beautiful redhead was watching her expectantly, trying to determine whether she would act upon the fantasies they shared. Naomi realized that she was being given a chance to make Lorelei happier than she ever had been, by proving that Lorelei wasn't a monster. By proving that she was just as apt to act, given the opportunity. 

Naomi lowered both herself and Sammi to Lorelei's feet, the redhead's face slowly lighting up in unadulterated joy. "You want to worship a Goddess?" Naomi asked softly, looking Sammi in the eye. "Do as I do."

With that, Naomi set Sammi gently before Lorelei's left foot, whilst Naomi herself faced Lorelei's right. With that, she happily noted the rather strong scent Naomi knew simply as Lorelei, mixed with the mild scent of leather. The dark-skinned girl had wondered why her paler paramour had gone for the boots, considering that Lorelei had at no point placed her foot near Naomi's face. While it wasn't as much of an obsession as Lorelei's, Naomi had a healthy love of her girlfriend's feet, and inhaled deeply. 

It was then that Naomi smiled, opened her mouth wide, and teased Lorelei with one long, sensuous lick up her sole.

Lorelei closed her eyes to the sensation, her pleasure building- and slowly falling to disappointment. "Witchcraft, I tell you," she muttered. 

Naomi then could no longer leave her girlfriend hanging, and began passionately tonguing Lorelei's sole, getting as much of Lorelei's foot as her tastebuds would allow. 

Naomi spared a glance at Sammi, who had thrown herself into the task at hand, gleefully tasting Lorelei's foot, and climbing the wrinkles of the redhead's arch to better reach the areas above her head.

*** *** ***

Lorelei was in bliss. Naomi's long, plush tongue was exploring every inch of her sole, and every single nerve ending in her sole sang out in divine pleasure at what Naomi had wrought. 

A constant tingle shot up the redhead's body, through her currently pulsing vagina, up to her brain. Yes, Lorelei was a foot girl, and having both her sexy girlfriend and her former rival for said girlfriend's affections lapping up her foot sweat had her desire for dominance satisfied, the rest of her body felt oh-so-neglected.

"Get up here," she growled, her voice guttural in raw need, "and bring her with you." 

Lorelei watched as Naomi slowly crawled up over her legs, having placed Sammi on her head. Without warning, the delightfully grinning girl dipped her head, resting so her breath stimulated Lorelei's increasingly ready entrance without actually doing much of anything. Lorelei mewled in agonized need- where had Naomi been hiding this more dominant side? And, more importantly, despite Lorelei's desire for control: how could she get this to happen more often?

While this had been rolling about in Lorelei's head, leaving her paralyzed into inaction, Sammi had had trouble balancing on Naomi's head, and fell off directly into the waiting pussy below.

Lorelei gasped, and began reaching for Sammi, but Naomi shook her head. "Do you remember your last birthday?" Naomi asked quietly, beginning to extend her tongue again. 

Lorelei gushed- how could she forget? Naomi had taken the entire day off, and they had ended with a fantasy of some unnamed shrunken person being crushed to death by nothing more than Lorelei's . . .

Oh. Oooh. 

With that, Naomi's tongue pushed Sammi, struggling as she was, into Lorelei's folds. "Leshee hah lon she can lasht," Naomi said, her fantastic tongue staying infuriatingly close to the entrance. 

That image, plus the combined sensations of Sammi struggling herself deeper, Naomi's gifted tongue now starting on her clit, and Naomi's hands beginning to grip her buttocks drove Lorelei to a point she hadn't known existed. Lorelei couldn't find a single orgasm that seemed remotely in this one's range- she felt turned on, she felt powerful, she felt loved, and she had the brand-new feeling of her usually meek girlfriend showing that she had an uncomfortably sexy confident side. In a token attempt to take some control over the situation, she took her foot, still covered in Naomi's saliva, and drove it straight into her girlfriend's pussy.

As it turned out, this was counterproductive, as Naomi's moans of pleasure drove her to an even higher peak. As Lorelei reached what seemed to be the end to this crescendo of absolute hedonistic bliss, she let out a fantastically loud scream, one that was so primal and raw it had no business escaping her throat. 

As she cooled off, she re-formed Sammi's body and let Naomi pull it from her, whimpering all the while- she had been left extremely sensitive. However, there was now a new issue, as Naomi now glared at her, the dark-skinned girl's eyes half-lidded, her lips forming a pitiable pout.

*** *** ***

Toy had drowned once before. 

Toy was used to being crushed, especially after that incident this morning where Goddess Irae had done it repeatedly for five minutes straight before progressing to the biting.

Both at once, surprisingly, wasn't all that bad, especially as she got to hear the divine screams and moans of pleasure of both her Goddesses simultaneously. It was still surreal, and highly painful, but she had found an internal happy place in her realization that this would definitely make her Goddesses happy.

So, upon being extracted from Irae's divine womanhood (Goddesshood?), Toy was conflicted. She was happy to no longer be in pain, but sad she was no longer serving her Goddesses. 

"Do you want a turn?" Irae asked, her breathing heavy, her voice filled with concern for Lumine. 

"I couldn't . . ." Lumine replied. "I mean-"

Irae interrupted her by plunging two massive fingers, each considerably taller than Toy was, into Lumine's Goddesshood. "It wasn't exactly a question. Whatever you do, don't swallow." With that, the long fingers of the Goddess of Judgement lifted Toy, and deposited her on the long, soaking wet carpet of her tongue. Then, she kissed Lumine, shoving her tongue- and, by extension, Toy- into the other Goddess's mouth.

Toy was passed back and forth do quickly in such a short span of time she could no longer keep track of her location. Moans echoed all around her, and every surface was slippery and wet. Of course, Toy didn't mind this series of events, and pleasured herself in this shifting, slippery Wonderland. This was the perfect life for her.

Suddenly, the world about her stopped moving, and it was at that moment she released inside the world between the tongues of the Goddesses. Their mouths slowly parted, leaving Toy temporarily trapped in a sticky string of saliva and her own ejaculate, before its tension gave and Toy collapsed to the sheet below.

Lumine looked down at Toy. "Well, someone enjoyed that."

Irae was, for once, too tired to be irritated. "Only cum I want in my mouth is yours, Naomi."

Samantha Raleigh stirred in Toy's consciousness. 

>WHAT THE FUCK WAS THAT?<

Bliss. That was bliss.

End Notes:

It's not TheChoreographer, but I gave it my best shot.

No More Waiting - Lorelei & Naomi by TheChoreographer
Author's Notes:

Enjoy this, what I can call the ending of the main story.

*** 

Three Days Later

 

Lucy rose with a yawn, her usually well-kept brown hair askew as it stuck to the plush pillows Naomi had shrunk for her ages ago. Red corduroy lines were imprinted into her arm from her night's sleep, and the six-inch girl pawed at the dust blobs floating around in the morning sunlight. Something about today, she thought with a smile. Something about today would be different. Little Lucy tapped on the bars of her cage, trying to get the attention of her dark-skinned owner. Naomi glanced from her bed, temporarily distancing herself from the fantasy world her book had dropped her in.

 

“Oh, good morning, Lucy,” Naomi said kindly. She opened up the cage and held out a hand; the little brunette eagerly leaped onto Naomi's palm and held on for the duration of her ride. Naomi slid Lucy between the pages of her book, absentmindedly stroking the little pet's hair and back as she read, which was one of Lucy's most favorite things in the world. The little girl suddenly held a hand to her best friend's arm.

 

“Naomi, you're trembling,” Lucy said, concerned. “What is it?”

 

“I'm gonna do it today,” Naomi said quietly. She locked her wide, nervous eyes with those of her tiny pet and bit her lip determinedly. “I'm going to ask to be hers, forever.”

 

Lucy clapped her hands excitedly and climbed onto Naomi's arm. Since Gloria and Lorelei's reconciliation, Lorelei had been almost nice; still dominant, still a bit scary, but she had stopped torturing Lucy and Ryan when Naomi wasn't around. Sammi, who refused to answer to the name most of the time, begged to be on either Naomi or Lorelei's person at all times, and so more often than not found herself as an outlet for Lorelei's subconscious dominance. It was a new dynamic they all had to get used to, but at the very least, Lucy could witness the love and desire Naomi had for Lorelei, and wished her friend happiness.

 

“I'm excited for you,” Lucy said, hugging Naomi's comparatively enormous arm. “I must admit, I...I used to really, really not like her, and that didn't change much at all when Sammi came along...” Lucy said, nervously wringing her hands. “But...I think she might...she might be okay. At least...better than some of your other ones.”

 

Naomi nodded. “I understand, really. Thanks for being so amazing.” She pet Lucy again and the little girl shivered with pleasure. Naomi watched her squirm; her eyes followed Lucy's delicate curves, and the idea of showering the little girl in licks and kisses swam blissfully through her mind. Later, she thought. Today was a day for her and Lorelei.

 

Throughout the day, Lucy helped Naomi prepare. She talked the nervous Naomi through the process, discussed her own plans with her, calmed her down. Lucy had marveled, eyes wide with mirth, at the rings that Naomi had purchased. She was given shrunken food and drinks, watching from atop countertops and televisions as Naomi cleaned, washed and dusted, began to cook a long roast, and went nearly insane trying to locate a pair of fancy wine glasses she and Lorelei had picked up on an early date to a local mall. Lucy and Ryan both weighed their opinions on Naomi's choice of attire, her makeup, how she wore her hair. Naomi knew Lorelei didn't really care for appearance-first in her women, but Naomi wanted to look and feel the best she possibly could.

 

Five o'clock. Lorelei should have gotten off shift half an hour ago. Naomi sat in her chair, smoothing out the fabric of her black dress and fiddling with her green-streaked hair almost non-stop. Lucy tried to comfort her, but there was no calming her down. The rings sat in their box, just below the chair she would sit in at dinner. Naomi's ears perked up; her hair stood on end, her fingers gripped the chair as she heard a car approach, turn off, and a door slam shut. The dark-skinned girl squirmed delicately, and when Lorelei stepped in with a yawn, the redhead's eyes widened as wide as Lucy's.

 

“Hot damn, Naomi,” She said, glancing around the kitchen and living room. “Been bored today?” She looked in the living room, frowning. “Where are you, love --” She met eye contact with the smiling Naomi in the dining room and stopped, blushing a bit. “Hey, you.”

 

“Hey,” Naomi cooed. “Please come sit with me?”

 

Lorelei glanced from the roast on the table to Naomi, and then grinned, sauntering over to her girlfriend, whose nervous expression quickly melted into one of subservient bliss; she knew that walk. Lorelei leaned down and planted a kiss on Naomi's glossy lips. “Stay put, love. Let me go change.”

 

Naomi held onto Lorelei's arm for a brief moment. “How was she today?”

 

The redhead grinned her familiar grin and tugged on a chain around her neck; slowly, Toy emerged from her bosom and out of her blouse, her hands held up by the little necklace. Lorelei slid her finger down her back, and the tiny makeshift pendant squirmed, her eyes fluttering open as she glanced up at one of her Goddesses.

 

“Oh, my Goddess,” Toy said apologetically. “D-Did I lose consciousness again?”

 

“You must have slipped between them, I told you to be careful,” Lorelei said, her tone more to tease Naomi than to chastise Sammi. “Come on. Help me choose an appropriate outfit.”

 

She left Naomi with a smirk, letting the girl stare at her toned ass in her work pants as she strutted away. Naomi's fingers drummed on the table; her eyes caught her reflection in a nearby mirror and she pondered every last imperfection she could find. Moments later, she heard clicking on the stairs, and Lucy gasped before Naomi did. Lucy scampered away, waving to Naomi before struggling up the tiny ladders Naomi had laid for her along the stairwell.

 

Naomi's eyes flickered. She could barely believe what she was seeing. Lorelei was clothed in a dress too beautiful for Naomi to comprehend; it was flowy and form-fitting all at once, snug in all the right places, as vibrantly red as her hair. Rather than Sammi, a peridot hung on a necklace between her pressed-together chest. Naomi felt jealous of it, and the thought burned within her. Lorelei sat across from her, her eyes twinkling hungrily, taking in every drop of Naomi's exquisite reactions.

 

“Y-you...how long have you...had that...?” Naomi said dreamily.

 

“Oh, a little while, now...” Lorelei replied, smiling coyly. “I've been saving it for an opportune moment.”

 

Naomi squirmed and stared at her lover with unabashed lust and love. Lorelei grinned at her and reached forward to cut herself some food, when Naomi suddenly pushed it to the side and took both her hands. Lorelei blinked and stared at her.

 

“Fuck the roast, it can wait. I'm sorry, I'm just, gods, I'm nervous. My stomach is chaos. Eating would not end well for me. Goddess...fuck you're so beautiful!” Naomi cried. She got out of her chair, grabbed the box under it, and scampered over to Lorelei. The bewildered redhead just cocked her head as Naomi got on her knees before her and hugged her waist tightly.

 

“N-Naomi! There will be time to have me, just, let's eat, okay?” Lorelei sputtered.

 

“Lorelei Vera, please be mine?” Naomi said, holding out the little box. Lorelei dropped her fork. It clattered off her chair and hit the floor, and neither girl paid a moment's notice to it. “P-please, Goddess...?”

 

Lorelei held out a trembling hand, stroking Naomi's hair and face. Naomi was trembling, and she slowly opened the lid, revealing its contents. Silver rings were decorated with gems of such vibrant color that all other colors in the room paled in comparison. Lorelei just stared, from Naomi to the rings and back again, and her head nodded once, a tear streaking down her face.

 

“R-Really?” Naomi inquired, her voice breaking. Lorelei nodded more vigorously, and Naomi threw herself into Lorelei's arms. “You w-want to?” She took one of the rings, and Lorelei held out her hand. Trembling with euphoria and the realization of her dreams, the dark-skinned girl slid the ring onto Lorelei's ring finger and cried freely. Lorelei cupped Naomi's face and kissed her, bringing her to a kneeling position and sliding her tongue against Naomi's. The two kissed as passionately as ever, their fears and insecurities melting away to again become Goddess and Anchor. Naomi's breath caught in her throat and she choked on her own happy sobs, and Lorelei held her there, the roast, their tinies, and the hateful world forgotten.

*** *** ***

Naomi and Lorelei kissed that night, and there was no one else. Lucy was not taken out screaming; Sammi was not broken again.


There would be other times for that.


Lorelei did something she rarely did. It didn't fit too right with their dynamic, the way that they usually worked. The dynamic was such that it began as it always did, with Lorelei undressing Naomi, while Naomi gushed and whimpered and talked to her, told her everything, about how she lied, about how she hid the rings, the whole thing as a surprise, and it had ended in...this. Naomi was collared. She said the words. She melted under Lorelei's gaze and fell backwards onto the bed, engaged and all the happier for it.


But Lorelei did not demand, she did not force. No whip came down, no drop of candle wax, no threat of torture if disobeyed. She simply tied Naomi to her bedposts, knelt before her, and slid her soft tongue inside her. Naomi's scream was beyond ecstatic. Words in English tend to fail to describe these greatest of moments, these ultimate things. Words such as "amazing", "incredible" and "fucking unbelievable" are used to describe so much that when something truly worthy comes along, it's better just to sputter and let it happen...which is just what Naomi did.


In that moment, she was both. Naomi was owned, and she owned. Her bindings, set forth by the girl she loved, served only to heighten the ecstasy said girl dutifully wrought upon her. This was it, Naomi thought. This is what it means to trust.


An Unbound trusting, loving. Fancy that. 

 

End Notes:

Thanks for reading! It's weird being done with something...I don't like it

Naomi, Lorelei and everyone is sure to return; we are far from done with these characters.

Arrivederci, for now. 

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=5358