Growing Up and Dwindling Down by amazonianniall
Summary:

Dean's happy highschool life is over and he has to grown up faster than he planned, while his friends are off to college he must stay and work to help the family. When he upsets the wrong girl he quickly finds that his friends leaving is the least of his problems.

 

It's a slow shrink, but it's immediately unaware which I hope makes up for that.


Categories: BBW, Butt, Entrapment, Humiliation, Insertion, Odor, Scat, Unaware Characters: None
Growth: Amazon (7 ft. to 15 ft.)
Shrink: Doll (12 in. to 6 in.), Dwarf (3 ft. to 5 ft.)
Size Roles: F/m
Warnings: Following story may contain inappropriate material for certain audiences
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 6 Completed: No Word count: 10812 Read: 94812 Published: August 01 2015 Updated: May 30 2016

1. The Farewell by amazonianniall

2. Meet the Family by amazonianniall

3. Going Out by amazonianniall

4. Out of sight is out of mind by amazonianniall

5. Sleeping Rough by amazonianniall

6. A touching moment by amazonianniall

The Farewell by amazonianniall
Author's Notes:

This story will take a while to get into some more extreme size differences, but I'm relying on the tried and tested scenario of a naturally short guy who happens to be surrounded by big women.

I'm releasing the first two chapters together as I don't like the idea of having no sexual content in the first release, I'm sure you agree.

 

 

High school was now over for Dean and he would miss it far more than he cared to admit. A valuable member of the football team and active in the student council, Dean felt well connected. He would miss feeling such a part of the school, both in it's official side and his social position. Dean was a popular guy and, until their recent and mutual break up with Abby, he'd had a beautiful girlfriend. He now had to say goodbye to that lifestyle and venture out into the world of work.

 

It was the last house party where all of Dean's year would attend. Some kid Dean half knew had offered his place while the parents were away. They were clearly made of money, the house comfortably fit everyone with spare rooms for those inclined to get some privacy.

Dean had come outside for some fresh air and to mingle with a few of his school council buddies, they eagerly opened up their circle and passed him a drink.

“Hey Dean!” came a small voice behind him, clearly forcing itself to be louder than it was accustom to. Dean turned away from the group to find a small and quiet looking girl he vaguely recognised. She was a head smaller then him, which was fairly unusual since Dean was a short guy himself. She was pretty though, Dean was surprised he hadn't noticed her around.

“Hey!” Dean responded, not wanting to let on that he didn't know her name, “How are you enjoying the party?” He asked.

“It's good, I don't usually go to many parties but I knew this would be my last chance to see most people.” She replied.

“Yeah I know, it's scary isn't it, leaving this all behind.”

“Yeah, I suppose. I'm quite looking forward to college though.” The girl said, looking fondly into the distance. “I heard you were taking a year out, is that right?” She asked.

“Yeah that's true,” Dean was a little surprised to hear her say that, they were clearly more familiar than he realised. If he could just remember her name and save embarrassing the both of them. “With my dad leaving us all so suddenly this year I think my stepmom is still adjusting, I don't want to leave her and my stepsister so suddenly as well. She's helped get me a part time job at an old firm she did her internship at years ago.” Dean explained.

“Ah, that's really nice of you Dean.” She mumbled, a slight colour rose in her cheeks then making her look even cuter than before. “I'm sorry to hear about you and Abby, you two seemed so happy together.”

Dean got a little embarrassed then, he wasn't sure he knew this girl at all and now he was going to be talking about some wounds that still weren't healed. He didn't want to be rude though. “It's okay really, it was mutual. We're going to try and stay friends but we agreed that the distance was just too far for our relationship. We had a great run, and words to that effect.” Dean forced a chuckle. “But enough about me, where are you off to?”

“I actually got accepted to Yale.” She said, modestly as she could.

“Oh wow, that's awesome! What are you going to study?” Dean asked. Maybe he should have gotten to know this girl better, cute and smart.

“They've got a new course starting this coming semester. It's silly I know but... I'm doing... erm, occult studies.” She smiled nervously “It's just something I've always been interested in, I know it's just silly or strange even-”

“No not at all, if it's what you're interested in then you should go and learn all you can about it. I don't really know anything about it, other than what I've seen on TV shows, but I'm sure it's fascinating.” Dean reassured her.

“Yeah, yeah it is fascinating!” She said forming a smile Dean found himself returning. “Erm, Dean?”

“Yeah?”

“I'm thinking of leaving here in a bit, not right now but in a little while. Do you want to come with me, just like walk me home, maybe have a drink back at mine or something? I've got a free house for the weekend.” The girls cheeks started to turn a deeper shade of red despite herself.

Dean had to hide his shock, he was a popular, reasonably attractive guy and he managed to do quite well with girls, despite his stature. But he had never been propositioned so blatantly before. It must have showed.

“Oh I'm sorry,” the girl rushed in with, “you're just out of a relationship and I'm being so forward, I'm sorry I just knew this was the last time we'd see each other, most likely.” She said working herself up into a state.

“I'd love to.” Dean broke in with. It was very soon after his breakup but he figured this might be good for him, help him deal with it and move on fully.

 

She told him she'd come find him in a few minutes as she just wanted to say goodbye to some friends. Dean did the same before they left together and began a slow stroll down the quiet night time suburbs back to her house.

“You live nearby then?” He asked.

“Well yeah, just a few blocks. Don't you remember? I suppose it was quite a while ago.”

Remember? “Uh yeah, sorry. Memory like a sieve.” He laughed nervously. So apparently he'd been to this girl's house before.

They walked for a few minutes, talking about what they'd miss from high school and what they were looking forward to.

“Dean? Where are you going?” The girls concerned voice asked.

“Huh?” He turned back and found she'd stopped a few steps behind.

“This is my house.”

“Oh, sorry. My mind was miles away.” He chuckled. So now he was supposed to recognise her house too. He searched his mind as thoroughly as he could but just couldn't place where he knew her from.

The front lawn was well tended to and the house was a fancy looking place. As they walked to the front door the girl stopped herself. She seemed deep in thought for a few moments. “Dean?”

“Yes.”

“What's my name?”

Oh shit, Dean thought. He felt awful, she looked so upset, she clearly knew him quite well and he couldn't even remember her name.

“I'm really sorry, I know that I know you I just can't place a name right now. I have an awful memory and I just felt to bad to ask.” He rushed in explaining.

“I've been in pretty much all your classes for all of high school, Dean.”

“I'm so sorry.”

“We studied together for the English exam last year.”

“I-”

“You came to my house. We slept together just before you started seeing Abby. Now you can't even remember my fucking name!?”

“I... I... are you sure?” He couldn't think of anything else to say, he knew that was the wrong thing though. How could he not remember?

“Yes I'm fucking sure!”

“I'm really sorry, I think I can remember but... I've had a really intense year, you have to understand. It's not anything personal.” He tried to reason with her.

“Just leave.” She told him, turning away as tears formed in her eyes. If Dean had ever felt more guilty, he couldn't remember it.

He walked straight home getting in at a little past one in the morning, his stepmother and older stepsister had already gone to bed so he made himself a glass of water and retired for the night, feeling like the worlds biggest asshole.

 

Deans night was full of terrifying dreams, he had the usual nightmares of being chased or going to school without clothes. But one dream stood out as both the most vivid and the most surreal, but it's strangest aspect was how well he could recall it when he woke. Dean was sitting alone at his breakfast bar, always the first up on the weekend, and the dream replayed itself over and over in his head.

In his dream he found himself walking down a busy street, busier than any he'd ever seen. The people gave him no mind, many bumping in to him, barging past and shouldering him out of the way. Not one stopped to apologise or even look over their shoulder.

“You're a fake.” A voice whispered into his ear. He turned but no one was there, just the stream of people. Someone walked into the back of him and knocked him to his hands and knees. “Ah!” He cried as his knees impacted the hard ground.

Again the voice came, “Are they not paying any attention?” it asked, laughing sinisterly. A woman's high heel slammed down onto his outstretched hand, sending a shock of pain through his hand and up his arm. The woman carried on, taking no notice.

“Stop it!” Dean yelled, “Can't you see I'm down here for fuck sake!”

“They can't hear you. Or maybe they just don't care to.” The voice whispered. “You're no one to them, you're no one to anyone anymore Dean. You're nothing at all.”

“Shut up!” He cried. “I'm a person, I'm a somebody, I deserve to be treated with some decency!” He demanded, with the honesty people spout only in dreams.

“Not any longer. You were just a big fish in a little pond. Now you're going to find you're a very little fish in an very large pond. You'll only get smaller.” As the words bored into his skull the voice behind them became more and more feminine and more and more familiar.

Another stiletto heel pierced into his hand, then another, all of them not missing a step or a glance his way. He looked up just in time to see a woman walking fast towards him, she had a short black pencil skirt and a determined look on her face. Her knee collided with his head and his vision darkened as a scene flashed before his eyes.

He saw the girl from that night. Tacks of tears reflected off her cheeks in the light of a candle lit before her. She wore an expression of pure rage. Her eyes locked with his and filled him with fear, her mouth contorted to a satisfied and sinister smile.

Then he awoke, drenched in sweat.

After a shower he had come down to get some breakfast, and here he now sat just finishing his bowl of porridge, trying to shake this dream from his mind.

 

Meet the Family by amazonianniall
Author's Notes:

I'm bouncing straight into some unaware. Dean's a little slow on the uptake when it comes to what's happening to him but I hope it peaks your own imaginations of what might be instore for him later.

Dean heard the sound of bare feet smacking the wooden floor, approaching down his hallway. They were too heavy to be his sister. In walked his Stepmother, Leanne. Most weekends Leanne didn't bother getting dressed properly and this weekend was no different, she wore her fluffy pink dressing gown over her white pyjama top and grey sweatpants, her blonde hair was a mess of tangles and would stay that way all day. Not that Dean would ever judge her for spending the whole day dressed like that, he knew how hard she worked during the week and she earned her lazy days.

His Stepmother walked straight passed him and put the coffee machine on. She put her palms down on the counter and stared out the kitchen window to their garden. Dean cleared his throat with a quite cough, but it didn't break his Stepmother's concentration. “I'll have a cup please mom.” Dean announced, a little louder than he'd usually be talking this early in the morning.

“Whoa, what the!?” His stepmom shrieked, “The hell Dean? Don't frighten me like that.” She complain.

Dean chuckled to himself. “Not feeling one hundred percent this morning mom? I was already here when you walked in, you must still be half asleep.”

“Yeah must be.” She muttered, still looking a little dishevelled. She poured herself and Dean a cup of coffee and sat down at the breakfast bar. “How was the party last night?”

“It was good to see everyone before they all get too busy with college. Had a bit of a hard time later on in the evening. Apparently I met a girl a little over a year ago who I had got on with pretty well, from the sounds of it, but I couldn't for the life of me remember her. She cottoned on to that fact and things got a little heated. I felt pretty shitty about it to be honest” Dean explained.

“Oh don't worry honey. Everyone's been guilty of that before, don't beat yourself up about it.” Leanne reassured him. His Stepmother pulled her dressing gown a little tighter around her as she rose from her chair. “Oh,” she sighed, “These sweatpants are getting to small, as is this pyjama top. I used to be... how do they say... curvy? But at this rate I think I'll just be fat soon.” She complained. For a woman in her early forties Leanne was quite striking, but skinny she had never been. She was tall and filled out, she was definitely over six feet and her body was getting a little plump.

“Mom, you've got a long way to go before anyone could call you fat.” Dean said attempting to comfort her, but she only sighed. He knew he was right though.

“I'm going to go catch up on some TV.” She announced as she turned, cup in hand, to the leave the room. “Oh before I forget. I know you don't start till Tuesday, but Sierra phoned last night to say you'll need to head in today just to drop off the medical form at reception. They need that before you start, just make sure you can get there before five today. There won't be anyone at reception tomorrow so you gotta go today.”

 

Dean finished his porridge and returned to his room to get dressed for going out, he would drop off that form now in case he made plans for later in the day.

He stepped out into the hallway heading for the bathroom to brush his teeth when his older stepsister Brooke, wearing only a pair of pink panties, stepped out of her room just ahead of him. Her mane of thick brown hair flowed down over her pale shoulders to fall either side of her large, heaving breasts. They shook with each step and her pink nipples, soft in the summer heat, rising and falling as she moved.

Dean froze. He hadn't seen his sister without a top for as long as he could remember. She'd inherited her dad's dark hair but it was certainly her Mothers figure she'd grown into. Her wide hips swayed as she turned away from him, heading to the bathroom herself. The pink panties had ridden up and were being chewed up by her huge ass cheeks which swung like a hypnotic pendulum as she moved down the hall.

Dean scolded himself for staring but he was only human, she was like a real sister to him but he just couldn't keep from looking. Every one of his friends fancied his sister and blatantly stared at her when they came round . While Dean always told them to stop and got annoyed, he knew the struggle.

Brooke turned as she shut the bathroom door, her eyes glazed over him with no noticeable recognition. “Is everyone going to be so dopey today?” He asked himself, before turning to wait in his room till she was done.

Dean waited for what seemed like forever before he decided to just go knock on the door and ask her to hurry up. He hated when it was done to him, but this was taking too long and he wanted to be out the door already. He made his footsteps loud on the hallway floor so she could hear him coming, but before he made it to the door it swung open.

“Oh shi-” Dean muttered as he looked away and stood aside. Brooke walked out, rubbing her eyes with both hands and yawning loudly. She passed right by him without a glance or acknowledging his presence in the slightest on her way back to her room. As she passed, so closely, her scent wafted over him, her unwashed body still smelling of sweet summer sweat. Dean had to remind himself she was practically family.

She must have been really tired, maybe his stepmother and her stayed up later than usual and only went to bed just before he got in. No matter now, he needed to brush his teeth before he left.

The bathroom smelled less than pleasant, usually his Stepmother or sister would warn him if they saw him heading in after they'd taken a dump but of course that hadn't happened. Dean grinned and bared through it while he made sure his teeth shone as white as they would.

As he turned to leave, Brooke, again, barged in wearing her bath robe and holding her towel. Before Dean could say a word she had thrown her towel over the radiator and was untying her robe. “Whoa whoa!” Dean shouted.

“Ah! What the fuck!” Brooke yelped, clutching her robe tight around her form. “What the shit Dean!?”

“What do you mean? This isn't my fault! What is wrong with everyone today? I was already in here.”.

“Well don't ninja about for goodness sake!” Brooke yelled, “Get out already, I gotta shower.” Dean did just that, the day had just begun and it was already off to a strange start.

 

End Notes:

 

 

 

 

Thanks for reading

Going Out by amazonianniall

The bus stop Dean waited at was just a short walk from his house, but in the fierce sun he had already broken a sweat on the walk down. The bus turned the corner ahead of him and came hurtling down the road, he stuck his hand out for it to stop and the bus rushed straight by without so much as a look from the lady driving it.

Sometimes the bus wouldn't stop if the bus was already overpacked but it was a Saturday morning and the bus had looked empty. The bus driver usually gave you a sympathetic look as well if they couldn't stop for whatever reason. Dean grumbled under his breath but luckily for him the next bus also took him where he needed it to go and it was usually only ten minutes behind the first.

The next driver stopped and Dean handed him the standard fare before taking a place at the standing area. He never sat down on the bus from his house, after a few stops the bus would be in the busier part of town and he didn't really need to sit as much as many others.

After a few stops all the seats had been taken and people began to fill in the standing area with him. Dean found himself backed into the corner, he moved his hand from the rail above his head and gripped the one by his window so as to take up less space.

“Sorry buddy.” A man apologised when he stepped on Dean's foot.

“No worries.”

At the next stop a rather tall woman in a sleeveless black tank top had stepped on and made her way to the standing area. She was almost a head taller than Dean, with short blonde hair and large heaving breasts, threatening to break free of her thin top with each step. She stood before Dean and he struggled to look away from her deep cleavage.

The man beside Dean shuffled forward, “Excuse me, thanks.” He said to the large woman.

She smiled at him and took a step forward to let him pass, in doing so the large valley of her bosom suddenly engulfed Deans face before he was fully aware what was happening. Dean tried to pull out but his back was to the wall. He tried to turn his face away but only succeeded in rubbing it around in the woman's humid cleavage. The woman moved back then as the man had passed. Dean expected her to either apologise or snap at him. Neither happened.

Looking straight over Deans head and out the window, the woman turned to the side, moved her arm up to the bar running along the ceiling and gave Dean a face full of her smooth but sweating armpit. Dean opened his mouth in protest only to receive the salty and pungent taste of this woman's pit. As the bus moved off and shook from side to side, Dean was smacked and rubbed all over this woman's sticky, hot underarm. So embarrassed by the situation, Dean could not even muster the courage to speak up and complain. Nobody on the bus seemed to notice what was happening and Dean was scared now of drawing attention to his humiliation.

Why was this woman doing this to him? He couldn't figure out what was happening today but none of it made any sense!

After fifteen minutes, which went by like hours, of being smacked, smeared and smothered in this woman's armpit, Dean finally slipped out when the bus reached his stop. He quickly made his way off the bus with his head hung low so as to hide the sheen of sweat which soaked the whole front of his head and matted his fringe down to his forehead.

Dean spent a good five minutes drying his face on his sleeve and trying to get the sweat smell out of his nose. After doing as good a job as he could he made his way to the office he'd be spending at least the rest of summer, if not the next year, working in.

 

The building was a monolithic tower of tinted glass with a large revolving door in the centre of the ground floor. Dean hated revolving doors, he thought they were unnecessarily awkward and, unless the building really was that busy, slowed everything down. But once through those he came into the reception area and approached the desk.

Behind the desk sat a rather heavy set woman, her dark brown hair tied back in a tight and high bun. Her purple dress had a slight shine to it and actually fit her quite flatteringly.

“Hello there,” Dean said, leaning slightly over the desk. The woman did not react, she kept her eyes glued to the computer screen tapping away on the keyboard. Dean cleared his throat. “Hello. Excuse me!” Dean near yelling.

“Oh, hello there,” the woman finally replied, laughing to herself “I'm sorry, I must have been far to engrossed in this work. I'm Rachael, how can I help you?”

Dean smiled and laughed himself, “That's quite alright Rachael. I'm here to hand in this medical form, I'm starting here on Monday.” He explained as he handed over the form.

“Ah very good. If you'll follow me I'll just get this photocopied, we always need two or three copies of everything here, then I'll sign you off and get you an identification card as well while we're at it. You'll need ID for anywhere passed reception.” The woman told him as she pushed herself out of her chair.

Rachael, in her strapped high heels, was taller than Dean and after the incident on the bus Dean was starting to feel his short stature more keenly.

Dean followed the woman through a short hallway and two doors, both requiring the receptionists ID card. As they walked he couldn't help taking the woman's size into consideration, she was probably half again as wide as Dean himself and her backside was approaching twice his width.

“Here we are.” Rachael said as she let them both into a small photocopying room, a third person would have made the room uncomfortably crowded but it wasn't too bad that Dean was going to wait outside. “Now this thing is usually a nightmare. I'm the only one on this floor today and I'm not all that confident using it, so hopefully it won't give us any trouble.” Rachael warned with a smile.

She gave Dean's form a once over to ensure he'd filled it all out correctly before she placed it into the scanner. “You can take a seat just there Dean,” Rachael said pointing out the one chair in the room, against the wall perhaps three feet from the copier. “So how have you found yourself working here?” Rachael asked “You're a fair bit younger than most everyone you'll be working with.”

“Well my mother did an internship a long time ago, but she still has friends here and so she got me a position for the year. Unashamed nepotism, but in this work climate I'll take it.” Dean laughed.

“Quite right, take whatever help you can get for yourself.” The scanner made a few quick beeps which didn't sound quite so healthy. “Oh hell, this thing couldn't just work could it? Of course not, that would actually be convenient.” Rachael ranted as she turned to deal with the copier. “A jam!? How can it jam when I've not even asked it to print yet!” Rachael complained as she pulled the face off the copier and set it to the side. “Let's have a look here.” Rachael muttered.

With that Rachael took a step back, bringing her sizeable backside just a foot from Dean's face. She moved her head around the copier and Dean found himself staring at the dead centre of her ass. Then Rachael bent forward, sending her ass straight into his face. Everything went black as her rear end covered the whole of Dean's face. He pulled his head back violently and while freeing his face he hit his head painfully against the wall. Rachael however seemed unaware and needing to see lower into the paper tray she moved her butt back again now sandwiching Dean's head between her back side and the wall.

“Mmmpphh!” Was all he could yell as he got a faceful, and mouthful of Rachael's butt. She wiggled her rear about as she searched out and messed around with whatever problem the copier was having. As she ground her butt against Dean's face she managed to force his head deeper between her cheeks and Dean's nose was full of the musky and unmistakeable scent of her ass. Breathing was difficult but possible, however unpleasant it was with the stench, and Dean found himself fighting hard for breath.

“Oh I see,” Dean heard Rachael say in an upbeat tone. “There!” She said as she straightened herself up. She turned to face Dean on the chair but he was gone. “Oh. Probably gone to the bathroom or something.”

Dean had not gone anywhere. When Rachael had straightened, her huge cheeks had closed around Deans head completely engulfing him within her ass. How she hadn't felt the wedgie, of both her dress and Dean's head deep in her crack, was beyond his comprehension. Dean heard her voice, muffled by her ass cheeks, after she had turned and pulled Dean off his chair and swinging him around behind her.

Deans body was almost limp hanging out of her backside, the difficulty he had breathing was making his body weak and unresponsive but much to his dismay it wasn't affecting his conciousness. He was very aware of every feeling his head was subjected to, the smell above all, but even the pressure her buttocks made on his head when she moved about. Her cheeks were practically pulling in and swallowing up his face.

Rachael was clueless as to Dean's real location, and would likely have been mortified if she'd known. She paced up and down the small room, unknowingly dragging Dean behind her and working his face over with her huge ass. “Well if he went to the bathroom he would need ID, I better go find him in that case.”

As Rachael turned to leave the room she pulled her dress down to smooth it out, tugging much harder than she was used to she managed to pop Dean out of her ass crack, landing him in a gasping heap on the floor. Not that Rachael noticed as she proceeded to leave the room, letting the door slam behind her.

Dean lay down for several minutes, without even the strength to lift his head, he took in long and deep breathes as he let the world stop spinning around him. So full of relief he almost found himself smiling. Almost.

Finally he pushed himself to his feet and slowly made himself over to the chair, which he pushed over and out of the way of the copier. He sat with his head between his legs, still breathing deeply and quickly. “That was not normal, that was borderline impossible. No way she couldn't feel me, no way that was an accident!” Dean sounded out to himself.

Eventually Dean managed to regain his breathe fully and calm his beating heart just as Rachael let herself back into the room. She had a very confused look on her face. “ Rachael!” Dean shouted, ready to unload a tirade of abuse at her for what she'd done to him.

“Oh there you are! I've been searching all this floor for you and here you are.” Rachael chuckled. Her manner so innocent, so unassuming of any problem, that Dean began to question his own memory.

Had he imagined it? No of course not! He couldn't have, that woman was the crazy one, doing that to him. But the way she was acting, Dean began to really entertain the idea that it had been a complete accident and one she was unaware of committing.

“Erm yes, sorry. I... uh... I went to look for the bathroom, but then I couldn't find it so I just came back, and now I don't really need to go anymore.” Dean laughed.

“Oh I see. Funny how that can happen sometimes isn't it.” She gave him a funny, but not unkind look. “Well it looks like this has printed off and so I'll just go print you off an ID card and meet you back at reception, then you can get back to enjoying your weekend.” Rachael said cheerily. “You did email us an ID photo didn't you?” She asked. Dean nodded. “You remember the way back to reception?” She added. Dean nodded again.

Back at reception Dean had the difficult job of getting Rachael's attention as she came out with his ID in hand. Getting attention was becoming an alarming theme it seemed. After he had succeed he was on his way home in time for a good lunch. After all he'd been through already he decided to walk and clear his head during the almost hour long wander home.

 

End Notes:

 

 

 

Thanks for reading this far everyone. I really appreciate any reviews and advice you can offer.

I've got a fair idea for what content is in the next few chapters but if there is anything you'd particularly like to see then I'm willing to fit that into the story if I agree it'll fit nicely.

Thanks again.

Out of sight is out of mind by amazonianniall

Stepping into his home was such a relief that Dean almost collapsed down right on the front mat. The walk had done wonders to improve his mood. “That's it now, you can just relax the rest of the day away and tomorrow will be better.” He'd been telling himself all the way home.

Dean forced himself down the hallway, his feet pattering on the wooden floor would announce him since the slamming of the front door didn't seem to have. But his stepmother didn't call out a welcome as he approached the front room where she sat watching the television.

His stepmother and stepsister were sitting on the couch chatting while the TV played to itself. He hung in the doorway until they pulled themselves away from the conversation to say hello. But it didn't happen.

“I mentioned it in passing to Dean this morning actually.” Leanne said, sounding a little upset.

“Mom you're being ridiculous!” Brooke exclaimed. “Whatever you think about him leaving you have to know it had nothing to do with you, especially not how you look. You know all my guy friends fancy you right?” She said taking her mother's hand between her own.

“Oh don't be silly, I'm could be their mother. I'm yours!”

“Mom seriously, you're a damn milf! I'm not just saying this. I hope I can still look even half as good as you in when I'm thirty and your forty three! You remember Daniel? He used to check out your backside every time he saw you.”

“My bum!” Leanne was shocked, “But it's huge.”

“It's big and beautiful Mom. Just trust me. Lindsey, my lesbian friend, I don't think she ever took her eyes off your rack. So don't even think for a moment you're losing your looks.” Brooke pulled open her mother's dressing gown then to expose Leanne's white pyjama top struggling against her bosom, “I mean look at these bad boys!”

“Hello!” Dean shouted coming into the room, announcing himself as loud as he could. It had become far too awkward for him to remain silent. Leanne wrapped her gown back across her chest.

“Hey honey, how was it? All sorted?” she asked.

“Yeah what did the place look like inside? It's the big glass building in town isn't it?” Brooke asked. She hadn't decided to get fully dressed yet either, her red spaghetti strap top strained to contain her large breasts and the little grey gym shorts exposed her long, smooth and thick legs. Not that Dean was looking.

“It's very nice inside, very fancy and polished looking. Not that I got to see all the much of it. Was only the receptionist in.” Dean began. He proceeded to explain his morning, omitting the part about the receptionist using him as a thong as well as his bus journey.

“Well it sounds like you were pretty productive this morning, dear.” Leanne said. “You tired from the walk home?”

“Yeah a little, and I was up pretty early, I might go have a quick nap actually. Think I'll stay in tonight with you two.” Dean said with a smile. It wasn't often he had a quiet night in.

“Just you and me actually.” Leanne responded with her own smile

“Yeah, you two losers feel free to bum around. I'm out tonight with the girls from work.” Brooke pipped in.

The 'girls from work' consisted of Brooke and three of her colleagues from the sales floor at the luxury car dealership she'd been working at for the past two years. They'd become fast friends and went out almost every weekend for a drink at a bar in the city. Brooke would then stagger her way home. She had brought a few guys home when she first started but since Dean's dad left he hadn't seen any, which he guessed was no coincidence.

“Going to get off your face on barcardi are we?” Dean joked.

“I'm a classy gal! A nice glass of wine, or bottle.” She laughed.

“Well I hope you have fun, but be careful too.” Warned Leanne.

“I'll let you two get back to your show. I'm going for a nap, see you in a bit.” Dean said as he headed upstairs to his room.

 

Strange dreams haunted Dean's sleep again. He found himself in a large, empty hanger. He was stark naked and the cold air made him huddle down to keep warm. Suddenly he felt a great shaking like an earthquake, with a distant rumbling. The quakes became harsher and the sound of some great impact became louder and louder each time it came. Before long each shake threatened to knock him to the ground. Then when the loudest impact sounded and shook the ground beneath his feet, there was an eerie silence.

The roof of the hanger suddenly crashed and was ripped away to the screeching sound of metal stretching and tearing. Bright sunlight flooded in, but a great shadow eclipsed Dean. He looked up to see a colossal figure. The girl from the night of the party hunched over the hanger, blocking out the sun. She was huge, hundreds of feet tall. Her face moved in closer and with a voice like thunder she bellowed at Dean “It's only just begun!”

 

Again Dean woke with a cold sweat. He glanced out of his bedside window to see the sun low in the sky already, and at the height of summer it must have been pretty late. His stomach rumbled loudly, he had forgotten to get any lunch but with dinner not far away he decided he'd wait it out. He heard Brooke rushing up and down the hallway outside, she always left it to the last minute to get ready and so was always hurrying and stressed out. Dean could hear the conversation she was having outside with Leanne.

“Mom have you seen my strapless bra?” Brooke asked.

“Aren't those a little too big for a strapless bra honey?” Leanne asked trying to sound as tactful as she could.

“Have you seen it or not? I need it for this dress.”

“Sorry hun. I haven't.”

“Can you help me look please?”

“Afraid not, I'm putting this clean washing away at the moment.”

“Ahh I really need to find it, I'm supposed to be out the door already!” Brooke screamed before Dean heard her thumping down the hallway, off to look elsewhere.

“If she just started getting ready a little earlier.” Leanne muttered under her breath as she let herself into Dean's room, a basket of clean washing under her arm, she'd taken off her dressing gown but kept the white pyjama top and jogging bottoms. “Must be in the bathroom, guess I'll put this away then.” Leanne sighed moving over to Dean's chest of drawers beside his bed.

She had looked right at him, Dean was sure of it, did she really not see him? He wasn't invisible, or he could see himself at least, what was happening today?

Dean thought about speaking up, but quickly decided he didn't feel like folding his own clothes, perhaps he'd speak up after, he was feeling lazy.

Leanne moved over to Dean's bed and placed the basket of laundry down right on top of Dean, resting on his pelvis and groin. Dean couldn't believe it. How was this possible, was she really completely unaware that he was lying right there in plain view?

Leanne took a few t-shirts from the pile, folded them and put them into Dean's drawer. She paused for a moment and seemed to be scanning through the books Dean kept on his floating bookshelf above the bed. With the bed situated in the corner of the room, the shelf was on the wall on the other side from where his mother stood. He remembered his stepmother complaining about having little to read at the moment.

Leanne then leaned over the bed and planted her hands on the opposite wall so as to examine the book titles more closely. In doing so she leaned right over Deans head. Her top was stretched so tight across her huge breasts that it was pulled out and left to hang loosely over her stomach. This gave Dean a view straight up her top, her slightly protruding stomach did nothing to hide the view Dean now got of the underside of her bare breasts pushed tight together by the constricting top.

Dean couldn't tear his eyes away, he was terrified his stepmother would suddenly look down and become aware of his presence but Dean could not stop admiring her under boob so clearly presented to him. The smooth pale flesh of her round breasts made his mouth water. They jiggled and jostled against each other as she moved about to look through the shelf.

Then Leanne pushed herself away from the wall, a book in hand. She flipped it over and read the synopsis on the back as she turned away from Dean. Dean began to regain his senses from being enraptured by his stepmother's form. Before he could fully regain himself Leanne fell back and down onto the bed. Her great ass crashed down onto Dean's torso, knocking the air out of him “Ooof!” Dean let out, but Leanne didn't notice. Of course.

Her ass was so wide that it covered his entire body and pushed up into his chin, forcing his head up, both his arms were trapped beneath her too completely immobilising him. The weight pushed him down into the bed almost to the point of being completely level with the rest of mattress.

Leanne had opened the book up and begun reading the first page, ignoring the washing beside her. She shifted about getting more comfortable, her great ass cheek rolling up momentarily to cover the lower half of Dean's face. For at least five minutes she sat in silence, skimming through pages. Dean kept the silence too, far too embarrassed now to speak up and reveal his compromising situation.

Then Dean heard a rumbling from his Stepmother, a gurgle then too. If he could have seen her face he would have noticed her contort it slightly. Then he simultaneously heard and felt his stepmother fart right onto him. The vibration ran through his whole body as the deep, bassy fart was expelled from Leanne's backside. “Oh fu-” Dean began before he was muffled by Leanne shifting herself slightly and rolling her butt cheek over his mouth.

“Whoops,” Leanne chuckled, “I suppose if I have to be the one to fold his clothes he'll have to deal with me farting on his bed.”

Dean couldn't believe this situation, being farted on by his unknowing stepmother.

The smell reached him now, it was thick and heavy, he could almost feel it as it entered his lungs filling him with it's musky smell. Still his presence went unnoticed, but Dean was now really wrestling with whether or not to try and get his stepmothers attention.

Before he had to think to long on it, Brooke came into his room. “Ah here you are.” She said, to her mother.

“Here I am.” Leanne responded placing the book down on the chest of drawers in front of her. Brooke made no indication that she saw Dean either, though that was almost understandable with Leanne's huge backside covering his entire body and the covers hiding his legs.

“Well I found my bra, but I text Jen telling her I'd be late. She text back saying she'd be late too so there's no rush anymore.” Brooke explained to her mum.

“That's convenient,” Leanne laughed, “can always rely on Jen to be unreliable.” She jested.

“Where's the laundry basket?” Brooke said, changing the subject.

“It's downstairs, next to the washing machine.”

“Oh right, here you go then.” Brooke said as she flung some article of clothing across into her mother's basket.

“Brooke, that's clean washing! Don't get it all dirty.” Leanne complained, reaching into the basket to retrieve the item, “I'll take it down with me if you're too lazy to even go downstairs.” Leanne then moved her hand down to her side, with what Dean now saw was the pink pair of panties Brooke had been wearing all day, the pair her ass cheeks had been chewing up all day. Leanne dropped the pair straight on to Dean's face, the inside of it's crotch landing right over his nose. Dean struggled violently, shaking his head as much as he was able, but it did no good, he couldn't shift the still warm panties.

Brooke carried on talking to Leanne about something but Dean could pay no attention as his senses were filled now with Brooke's used panties. He smelled the strong scent of her vagina filling him with it's almost sweet aroma, so strong he was sure he could taste it. Each deep breath he took muddled his mind with the mixed feelings he got from the scent of his stepsister's sex.

Leanne shifted, she moved from side to side and brought her hand down. Her palm landed right into Dean's face, grinding his stepsisters panties into his face. Leanne was leaning on her arm now and as she moved her hand to get comfortable she rotated the panties round and presented Dean's nose to the backside of Brooke's panties. The end which had been completely engulfed in Brooke's large round butt cheeks, wedged into her crack all day. It smelt every bit as strong as Dean feared. The musky and powerful stench of Brooke's ass crack filled his head. The scent of sweat and shit invaded his senses.

From the movement of Leanne's behind Dean guessed she had begun folding and putting away his clean clothes, he hoped she would soon be up and out of his room. “I'm going to go get changed then.” Brooke announced before turning to leave.

Dean suffered beneath Brooke's dirty panties for what felt like a lifetime, never getting used to the stench which the underwear had been drowning in all day, until Leanne finished putting away Dean's clothes. When Leanne finally rose off of Dean the release of pressure was almost painful, suddenly his entire body felt ablaze as all his blood could once more freely move around and return to his numb limbs.

“Oh yes!” Leanne suddenly exclaimed as she twirled around and grabbed Brooke's panties straight off of Dean's face. Dean flushed a deep red from the shame of his Stepmother now finding him with his nose deep in his Stepsister's underwear, only she hadn't found him. Again Leanne turned and with basket and panties in hand she left the room without any knowledge of Dean's presence.

 

End Notes:

 

 

 

Hey everyone,

Thanks for reading and especially to those who take the time to review. I really appreciate that.

Sleeping Rough by amazonianniall

Dean was scrubbing his face clean over the bathroom sink, as he had been for almost ten minutes. Brooke had gotten dressed up and was descending the stairs when she called out “Bye bye! I'm off now, see you later mom! Later Dean!”

“Bye hun!” Leanne shouted back from her room.

“Bye!” Dean called out.

“I think Dean's gone to sleep!” Leanne called after a few moments.

“I'm in the bathroom!” Dean yelled at the top of his lungs. This was really starting to get to him now, he could feel the stress he'd been under all day starting to wear him out.

“Hardly spoke to him all day it seems, never mind. See you later Mom!” Brooke slammed the front door behind her.

What did it take to get noticed? His voice was ignored, they'd both looked right through him, his Stepmother had even sat right on top of him without any inkling to his presence.

Dean came to a decision, he faced the mirror and looked himself straight in the eyes. “If this continues tomorrow Dean...” he felt silly talking to himself but these were extreme circumstances, “If this continues, then you will commit the day to figuring out exactly what it is going to take for you to be noticed. No excuses, no lazing about or avoiding people, figure this shit out!”

 

Dean ambled downstairs, the hour was late and he still hadn't eaten. Leanne was fast asleep in her bed, out of habit Dean was keeping quiet, though today's events suggested she'd never wake up no matter what he did.

A cheese and tomato sandwich was all he could be bothered to make, that and a large glass of orange juice, which he took up to his room. Dean kicked his door closed behind him and stepped forward, “Ah fuck!” He cried as he stubbed his little toe on the edge of his chest of drawers, sending him forwards and throwing the orange juice from the glass all over his turned back bed sheets.

“Oh for fuck sake.” Dean sighed. He pulled back the bed sheet and found the juice had soaked through into the actual mattress. Dean raced downstairs and grabbed some cleaning supplies. He spent the next fifteen minutes cleaning his mattress as thoroughly as he could until it was cleaner than when he started. But it was still soaked, even more so now.

Dean knew he couldn't sleep in his bed tonight, it was too wet to put new sheets on. So Dean gathered up a duvet and a pillow and went downstairs once more, he laid out his bedding onto the front room couch and tucked himself in. Sleeping on the couch wasn't very good for his back but it beat the discomfort he'd feel on his bedroom floor.

His eyes began to feel heavy and his sight darkened while he slipped into sleep for the second time today.

 

A strong breeze blew the hair from Dean's face and he brought his arm up to shield his eyes. Looking around he saw rolling green hills of tall grass that came up to his thigh. He took a step forward and his knee buckled when the ground didn't come to meet his foot as high as he'd expected, he fell to his hands and knees. The tall grass was flattened in a large expanse before him, regaining his footing Dean took a better look at the clearing. It was longer than he was tall but not so wide and it was thinnest in the middle, spanning out at one end in a narrow arch. Dean was amused to find it was almost the shape of a foot.

The ground around Dean shook with a great booming impact. His heart thumped suddenly in his chest as the memories of past dreams flooded him. But his dream was cut short.

 

The front door banged loudly against the wall as the sound of giggling intruded into the house, pulling Dean from his dream. “Shh! My Mom and Brother are asleep, Kelly.” Brooke warned in a hushed and slurring voice. Kelly was one of the girls from work, she and Brooke got along famously. From the sounds of the high heels scraping along the hard wood floor along with Brooke'a voice, they were both well boozed up.

Their footsteps came louder as the two stumbled down the hall and burst into the front room. Dean sat up from the couch and rubbed his eyes, “Hey Brooke, Kelly. Sorry but I'm sleeping down here tonight so maybe hang out in your room, yeah?”

Brooke had left before Dean had seen her in her outfit. She wore a black strapless dress with a low V neck revealing her deep and bursting cleavage, Dean kept himself from staring. As she staggered over to the television and bent to switch it on her short skirt hiked up and the bottom of her butt cheeks peeked out from their tight confinement where they were pushed together enough to show no sign of the thong she was presumably wearing.

While Dean was oogling at his stepsister he not only overlooked that she ingored him, but he was oblivious to Kelly now making her way over to the couch. He finally noticed her and could only stare dumbly at her figure looming over him.

Kelly was a nice girl as far as Dean had found from their breif talks, but she was also quite a stereotype. She was a short but large girl who loved to show off what many would rather she didn't. Her huge breasts spilled out over her navy top which dug into her overweight body, stretching itself thin to contain her belly and bust. Her high waisted skirt did a good job to constrain her stomach, but that too was tighter than could possibly be comfortable. Her thick legs were bare and must have chaffed as she waddled closer to Dean, eyeing the couch with a sense of relief.

“Ooo covers! Brooke, did your mother already make this up for me?” Kelly asked

“I don't remember telling her you were staying, but I must have , I guess so. She's nice like that.” Brooke responded, still fumbling for the on switch on the television.

“No wait I'm-” Dean began, before he dropped his hands to hide his crotch when Kelly pulled the covers aside. Her eyes glazed over as she collapsed down on top of Dean.

Dean got a face full of flesh when Kelly's bulging bosom swallowed up Deans head, pushing him down into the couch as she climbed onto him and basically straddled his body.

“Ah this is so cosy, I could almost just sleep in my clothes I'm so tired.” Kelly murmured.

“Mmmff!” Dean screamed into her boobs.

“Well you still have the walk of shame to do home in those clothes, so you best be out of them.” Brooke told her, giving up on the television, she came over and knelt down beside Kelly.

Dean's arms were crushed under Kelly but one hand was free and flailing about trying to get either Kelly or Brooke's attention. It wasn't working.

Kelly murmured some unintelligible sounds and wriggled about under the covers. Rubbing her body all over Dean and running his face all through her cleavage. It was, to put it mildly, humid between her breasts and Dean's face was smeared with her perspiration.

“Come here,” Brooke said as she reached over and began to unzip the back of Kelly's dress. Kelly groaned and grunted as Brooke rolled Kelly's dress down over her shoulders and assets, revealing Kelly's gratuitous breasts even more. Brooke worked the dress down over Kelly's ass and slipped it off of her completely. Kelly's huge belly enveloped Dean's whole torso as she splayed out over him.

“Brooke. Brooke, I don't wanna sleep in this bra, s'too tight for sleeping.” Kelly told her, slurring from drink and drowsiness.

“Okay, come here then.” She unclipped her friends bra and pulled the straps over her shoulders. “Sit up a bit.” She said as she pulled the cups out and unwittingly unleashed Kelly's heavy tits onto her step brothers face.

Dean took in a quick and desperate breath before Kelly's boob slapped back down onto him. The pillowy flesh spilled over his head and Dean found her small nipple poking right over his lips.

He couldn't draw any breath in through his nose and he couldn't move under her weight.

Kelly wriggled and writhed on top of Dean as she settled down for the night. Beneath her mass, Dean had opened wide his mouth and was managing to get in enough air not to pass out. Kelly's nipple had fallen into his parted lips too and he needed to draw back his tongue from caressing it.

“Goodnight Kelly. Make sure you dress before my brother gets up, alright?” She reminded her friend. Kelly was already fast asleep.

 

End Notes:

Hey guys, gotta give a big thank you for the reviews! They're great incentive and honestly some welcome validation that you're enjoying the story.

I've taken the few requests on board and found that they of course fit quiet nicely in with the theme of this story as well.

I hope to have the next chapter out within the week, but I am a little unsure how to move from the end of this one to where I want to go next.

 

Thanks again everyone!

A touching moment by amazonianniall

Whether it was sleep that finally fell over Dean or oxygen deprivation, he awoke in the morning to the shuffling and squirming of Kelly's huge mass. Her skin slick with night sweat, Dean found his face now sliding within her cleavage. Each breast larger than his head.

Kelly was a big girl but she seemed even larger than he remembered.

Dean could just about pull his head up and see the underside of Kelly's chin as she raised her head and her tired eyes scanned the room in dazed confusion.

She mumbled some unintelligible sounds and pushed her body up off of Dean's face.

The sudden rush of clear and easy air made his head spin.

Her huge tits dangled over him, large pink nipples circling over as they swayed with her breaths, threatening to crash back down and smother him in their soft flesh.

“Kelly.” Dean tried to shout, but his voice was weak and it was no more than a whisper. “Kelly, please-”

Her hand slapped down on Deans face, covering from chin to forehead. Her warm and moist palm ground his nose flat and smeared his lips as she shuffled her bulk into a sitting position.

Hear large panty clad rear fell down onto Deans torso as she moved to sit up, wide hips spilled over his chest and stomach.

The mountain of plush flesh planted on him was pushing him down into the couch cushions and again pinning his arms down. The rolls of her stomach rose and fell as she shifted herself, while she searched for her bra and top which were draped over the back of the couch.

Kelly forced the strap around her mid section and wrestled her mammaries into their cups. They spilled out over the top, jiggling and looking to break free while Kelly drew the two straps over her shoulder.

Finally Kelly had pulled her top over herself and managed to stretch it over her body. She rocked herself forward and got to her feet. Dean's sudden intake of breath almost felt as though he was re-inflating himself.

Kelly wandered off, her bare feet slapping against the floor as she made her way to the kitchen. She looked bigger than before, Dean thought again.

 

After a few moments of regaining control of his body, of his nerves waking up, Dean sat up and threw his legs over the side of the couch before dropping down. But that wasn't right. Dean shouldn't have dropped down. His heart caught in his throat as he spun to face the couch and saw the seat came up to his hips. This wasn't right at all.

He could still hear Kelly's feet padding around in the kitchen, he doubted she'd see him but he still didn't want to be around when she got back to find him so small. He couldn't say why, but the idea embarrassed him and made him feel vulnerable.

Dean quickly ran himself up to his own room, shutting the door and rushing over to the mirror. Slightly on the skinny side, he liked to think of himself as lean, his body looked the same as he remembered it. He stood in his boxers examining himself, were they baggier than normal or was it just his imagination?

He grabbed a pencil and placed his back against the wall before he carefully drew a line where his head reached the wall. His stomach sank when he saw the new pencil marking. He didn't even need to measure it to know how much closer to the ground it seemed.

“This can't be happening. This is all just one long nightmare. Maybe I've been in an accident and this is all just a coma dream!” He whimpered.

He slumped down against the wall and a tear formed in his eye. He let it roll down his cheek.

The thumping off his stepmother and sister moving around outside shook him from his weeping. “I promised myself I'd do something today. Promised myself I'd figure out what was happening. Get up Dean, get up and go to Leanne!” He pushed himself up. Throwing on a t-shirt, which hung a little loose, he pulled the door open wide and marched downstairs.

Kelly had gone home from the looks of things and he saw his Brooke getting herself a drink in the Kitchen. In the front room he found Leanne lounging on the couch, flipping through a magazine. The bed sheets had been put away already.

Leanne had thrown on the same white top and grey bottoms from yesterday but left off her robe, it was feeling like it would be a hot day. She didn't raise her head or make and move at all when Dean strutted up before her, or when he cleared his throat.

“Mom. Mom.” Dean walked up and grabbed her hand. He gasped when he saw that standing he was barely taller than his stepmother sitting. “Mom!” He yelled, gripping her hand and tugging at her.

“Oh, good morning dear.” She said casually.

It worked! Dean could hardly believe it. “You see me right?!” He tried not to be so notably freaked out, but he couldn't control himself.

“What?”

“You see me, you can see me standing right here in front of you?” He was almost fumbling over his words.

“Yes, yes I see you Dean.” She said, chuckling a little. “What are you talking about, what's this all about?” She asked kindly.

“I don't know,” Dean sighed. “Something is happening to me. Don't you notice anything different about me right now?”

“You're not wearing any trousers.”

“No Mom, look at me. Look at the size of me!” He was getting worked up again.

“Dean, is this what this is all about? I've never known you to get upset over this. It's nothing new.” She laughed.

“Stand up.” Dean's serious tone made his stepmother's laughter vanish.

“Honey-”

“Just... Please mom.”

Leanne pulled herself up from the chair and drew herself to her full height.

“Oh god.” Dean whispered. He was looking up now, his head just below her bust.

“So.” Leanne cocked her hip and smiled down at him, before slumping back into her seat.

“So!? Don't you see. I'm shorter!” Dean cried.

“You've always been shorter than me honey.”

“I know that. I'm shorter than I was just yesterday! Aren't you seeing this?” He exclaimed. How could this not be blowing her mind like it was his.

“You think you're shrinking?” His stepmother asked him, still obviously not taking it remotely seriously.

“Yes, I do.”

“Did you get enough sleep last night?” She asked, starting to look a little more concerned.

Dean didn't even want to get into that. He just clenched his jaw. He was going to lose his temper and that wouldn't help things at all. He needed to think of some way to get this. Perhaps he could find some photo of them together than would show-

His thinking was interrupted as Leanne's hand cupped his cheek. Her warm and loving touch pulled him from his frantic worrying and calmed him enough to let out a breath he didn't realise he was holding.

“Come here baby. Don't get so worked up. I don't know what the matter is but you're alright.” She reassured him. Leanne tugged at his hand, guiding him onto the couch next to her. She put her arm around him and pulled him close. She gripped him tightly and pulled him up to place a light kiss on his forehead, inadvertently pressing his face into the side of her massive boob. “Just relax and I'll stroke your hair.” She cooed.

It wasn't the reaction he'd hoped for, but it was certainly chilling him out a bit more. His stepmother was so warm and soft, he felt that he could have rested here and catch up on some real sleep. Until he heard his sister enter the room, he knew falling asleep was a bad idea.

“Brooke honey, Dean's not feeling very well.” Leanne explained to her daughter as Brooke took a seat the other side of Dean.

“Oh, you not feeling well?” Brooke teased her step brother in her mocking tone.

I didn't need to get Brooke's attention! Dean realised. He had Leanne's and she alerted Brooke. There was hope.

“I mean it Brooke. I think he might be a little stressed.” Leanne went on, rubbing Dean's shoulder and holding him tight.

“Alright, I'll be good.” Brooke relented. She shuffled a little closer and Dean became a little nervous now. The two women were now quite intimidating. Peering over to Brooke he saw he was level with her generously endowed bosom too. She was sporting another tank top that revealed far more than he'd like. It even displayed her nipples as slight protrusions beneath the fabric.

He glued his eyes ahead to the television Leanne had just flipped on.

The three of them sat through an episode of a typical day time drama, overacting and ridiculous storylines, in relative silence.

Throughout the episode he found himself losing ground to his encroaching larger stepsister. She had managed to get so close before Dean saw the danger. Coming over to snuggle with her mother she was sandwiching Dean between the two of them.

“Whoa, Brooke. Give me a bit of space will you.” Dean protested as Brooke brought her arm up and placed it along the back of the couch.

Brooke didn't even glance down. She shifted closer and planted her backside atop Dean legs as she collapsed her body against the side of Leanne's.

In a single movement Dean vanished from view.

Leanne smiled at her daughter and placed her arm around her. She tugged her close and they settled against one another.

Dean was now in a hot, dark and soft world of plush flesh and bodily aromas. One of Brooke's breasts had completely eclipsed his face and was pressing it's soft mass over his features. Her stomach side was pressing the rest of his body into Leanne's side boob and Brooke's hips, butt and things had completely buried Dean into the couch.

The muffled show and bodily sounds were all he could hear. Dean struggled, but the weight was too much. He wanted to cry again, knowing that the two women could spend the whole day in here.

 

End Notes:

Sorry for the unplanned hiatus. I've finally got a few more ideas of where I want to take this.

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=5337