Tom's Story by Duggernaut
Summary:

Enlisting the aid of his sister, a teenaged highschooler who has been inadvertantly shrunk decides he wants to crash the birthday party of the girl he's been crushing on, but the party is girls only.

After the party, the story tracks the tribulations of the shrunken lad as he navigates his way through a sea of lovely ladies.


Categories: Teenager (13-19), Adventure, Body Exploration, Butt, Entrapment, Gentle, Incest, Insertion, Lesbians, Maternal, Mouth Play, Slave, Unaware Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Minikin (3 in. to 1 in.)
Size Roles: F/m
Warnings: Following story may contain inappropriate material for certain audiences
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 180 Completed: Yes Word count: 207233 Read: 2404606 Published: July 17 2015 Updated: September 06 2017
Backdoor Man by Duggernaut

Backdoor Man

Leaning down, Janine took hold of the soft silicon toy, tipping it to the side and breaking the seal holding it to the chair before skipping back over to the bed and sitting at the edge.

Tom didn’t know if could stand another round with her, he felt positively beaten, he wanted to cry. There was no escape. No way for Tom to loosen the waxy threads holding him secure. He was at her mercy.

“Now where were we?” she asked rhetorically, moving her hand holding the pink dildo back a forth, causing it to sway first toward her, then away. Extending her tongue and bringing her hand closer, he splatted against her tongue only to be pulled away by the momentum of the toy before being brought back again, only on the second return, she captured him in her mouth, closing her lips around him, drawing him slowly back and enjoying the savory taste of her essence clinging to him.

She wasted no time in pushing him back inside her, driving him in and out like a piston, quickly bringing herself back to the point of losing herself to the sensations of a delayed and pent up release.

Teasing herself, panting with anticipation, she crossed the point of no return and came hard.

The walls holding him started convulsing and her cervix started bashing against him as she continued to come, the area flooding with gooey liquid of her release, the sleek folded tissue within her clamping down around him. He struggled to breath, his lifeline to fresh air filling with her milky come.

With a bit of a body shimmy, she giggled and pulled him out, moving the flexible pink toy down passed her leaking pussy and pushing it against her snug asshole, but the crinkle refused to permit access.

Still holding him in her right hand, she snaked her left hand under her bum, using her abundant cream to lubricate first one finger then another and slipping it into her anus, stretching the air tight little sphincter.

Again she tried to slip the pink toy into her exceptionally tight little hole and again failed. Pulling him back up, she brought him up near her face.

“Janine, not your ass,” he begged, his one good eye looking at one of her large luminous blue ones, his voice slurred from his broken lips and swollen face.

Ignoring his complaint, she drew saliva into her mouth before puckering her lips and hawking it into his face. Bringing the silicon toy back down, she nestled the tip of it against her bung, pushing it for the third time. The lubricating saliva assisted as she pushed with unrelenting force, opening herself up, his face sliding through the taut tissue. He heard her gasp, then he screamed, the pressure nearly unbearable, then there was hot darkness encapsulating him. He could feel himself slowly being driven further up the dank channel, the filmy tissue clinging to his skin. She paused, holding him there for a moment, adjusting to the intrusion of the phallic shaped object and its little passenger into her virgin ass.

Taking a large intake breath, she tried to push it in a little further, but her bottom protested, muscles clamping down on the device.

He wished he could simply pass out, wished the darkness would take him and grant him a reprieve from her ruthless use of him, but it was not to be, instead, filled with fear, senses heightened, he experienced everything.

Shaking her head, she sucked her lower lip between her teeth, a soft cry escaping her throat as she pushed and the toy penetrated deeply into her, stopping only once it reached the molded base.

She laughed softly, causing her torso muscles to contract. It was a different sensation unto itself, pleasant but not. She was undecided. The thought of Tom tucked up into the pipleline between her bum cheeks did however fill her with a certain measure of delight.

Nerve endings over her pussy still a little sensitive after her incredible orgasm, she gently caressed the moist flesh in a soft circular pattern, feeling her bod y respond. Once again slipping her hand under her bottom, she took hold of the toy and began to gently ease it back and forth, working slowly and in conjunction with the actions of her other hand.

She could feel another orgasm brewing, deep and intense. Releasing the  end of the toy, she brought her hand back over head body, though she still wiggle her hips from side to side and ground her ass against the bed, moving the toy around inside her, while she inserted two fingers into her vagina and continued to manipulate the stiffened nub of her clit.

It was insane, the sensations overloading her brain, so much pleasure, she was swept away. Higher and higher she climbed, oblivious to everything but the pleasure, the little life buried deep in her bowels forgotten.

She screamed out in ecstasy as first one, then another and another orgasm rippled through her body, each one intensifying the sensation of the one previous. Again and again she convulsed, legs snapping together in the mindless delirium of pure euphoria.

Breath coming in gasps, her bed linens soaked clean through to the mattress, she allowed the sensations to diminish before bringing her hands to her crimson flushed face and laughed. Shaking her head slightly from side to side atop a mass of tangled blonde hair, “Wow,” she mumbled, tingles still dancing along the neural pathways of her nervous system.

Bending forward at the waist, she took the end of the dildo impaling her in her hand, tugging gently to pull it out, wincing as it passed over tiny Tom and closed shut behind him.

He coughed again, sure he taste blood. “No more,” he choked.

Sitting up, she place the Tom dildo to her left, before placing her hands to either side of herself and pushing herself up, eyes widening as her knees wobbled beneath her and threatened to buckle. Turning she put her hands back on the bed to help support her weight, looking down at the face of the boy so recently mired in her rectum.

She cocked her head to the side and grinned, “I think we’re done for now,” she said, voice shaky.

His eyes fluttered but he said nothing.

Standing upright, she put her hands on her hips and took in a big breath before letting it out slowly. Reaching down, she brought the tethered boy before her face.

He feebly tried to spit at her, but failed, his spittle simply drooling out over his damaged bottom lip.

“Tom,” she chastised playfully, “I was going to take you to the bathroom and give you a nice rinse in the sink, but if that’s how you want to be, alright,” she said, nodding her head.

Knowing her parents were out for the evening, she casually sauntered naked down the hall, holding the dildo in front of her chest.

Flicking on the bathroom light, she crossed the sterile floor and plopped her bottom down on the toilet. Parting her legs, she lowered the dildo down between her thighs, his head dangling so very close to the cool clear water but still facing her.

“Shower time,” she said, tipping her head back and closing her eyes as she began to pee, letting out a large contented sigh of relief as she doused the end of the pink plaything and him in her hot urine.

Turning his head, he couldn’t escape the thick forceful stream, the acrid yellow liquid choking him until finally it slowed then ceased followed by a couple of dribbles. Pulling a piece of tissue with her free hand, she dabbed herself before dropping it into the toilet and stood up. Turning back to the bowl, she bent at the waist and lowered the end of the toy into the cool golden colored water, submerging his head below the waterline. Swirling it around a few seconds before reaching up and flushing the toilet. Drawing him back up, she held him before her face.

 Sputtering and gagging, he turned his head away from her, coughing.

“Have you had enough?” she asked.

He nodded weakly.

“Good,” she said, rewarding him with a smile.

Using some small delicate scissors she removed from the medicine cabinet above the sink, she cut him free of the phallic shaped silicon, leaving him in the sink. Ugly purple lines etched marked his flesh where the dental floss had cruelly tightened during her vigorous use of him.

Humming to herself, she turned on the faucet and began to wash the dildo. Struggling to his feet, he moved carefully toward the cool warm water, reaching a hand out.

Thankfully, she allowed him to clean himself, removing him when she was done and carrying him back to her room.

She frowned. The container was still out in the car. Looking down at the little prize in her hand, she smiled. Putting his head and torso in her mouth, she pulled on her housecoat, removing him and keeping him secured in her right hand as she retrieved the Tupperware from her car.

Setting him inside, she sealed him away for the night and placed him in her underwear drawer before changing over her linens and venturing downstairs to the kitchen for something to sate her appetite.

 

End Notes:

Please feel free to share a review, provide some feedback, or just drop a comment letting me know what worked or didn't. It is always helpful and greatly appreciated, thanks for taking the time to read this story!

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=5296